[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/ - steroids general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 49

File: 1481450260185.jpg (122KB, 775x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481450260185.jpg
122KB, 775x960px
prev: >>39919497
2prev: >>39911875

Friends forever edition
>>
Before asking for begginer's advice, please consult reddit's steroid wiki

If you can't make sense of it, please include the following with your questions:

>age
>body fat percentage
>time spent lifting
>>
>>39931344
Thanks a lot. Mirin harder than I am willing to admit.
>>
>>39931842
REMINDER:
=-=-=-=-=-=
REAL MEN don't use -- or NEED -- steroids. EVER.

/thread
>>
>>39931344
>that hat on that physique
bro

you know what that screams. and yet you do it anyway. it does not look good trust me, you would look better just showing off your bald head.
>>
>>39932115

I dunno how to quote the guy but wow, dude, you look photoshopped.

amazing.

>EC stack
>feeling sort of insecure recently

Well I don't know if I like this.

I feel like people are looking at me and staring at me when I go to the gym, grocery store, post office (don't get out much as you guys know lel---> work from home).

I met some guy from craiglist last night to sell a laptop and I was actually worrying what he would think of me. Like WTF? That is so insecure and I've never been like that before in my life.

Not even talking to girls last couple days either. Feels like I low tested myself.

Insomnia sides?

And I think like 'they're staring at me because I look weird'

I don't like this feel, feels shitty.

Is it a known side of ephedrine or just a mental health issue?

I am experiencing some insomnia, which I know is bad for gains.

I thought my insomnia was because of overtraining but now I am unsure as it started the same time as the EC stack.

The combination of fever + insomnia seemed to indicate overtraining to me, but I'm thinking perhaps I just got sick + ephedrine side.

I know EC stack is like super mild and so are the sides, but keep in mind it has been ages since I used any sort of drug, or caffeine or anything, so prehaps I am just bitchmade at this point.

sorry for blogpost guys
>>
Why the fuck does anyone ever think "cycling" is a good idea? Like what the fuck is the point, you fucking KNOW you are going to roid again, why not just cruise instead of losing your fucking gains and going through pct?
>>
>>39932437
>hurr i get insomnia and anxiety when taking fuckloads of stimulants guys help
>>
>>39932322
I rarely show my powerlevel during the winter though cause its fucking cold in my gym. I was wearing that hat with a hoodie which looked normal. Took off said hoodie for the pic.

Not that i'm not insecure about my bald ass head. Definitely am.
>>
>>39932449

So all normal?

I'm just gonna drink 4 cups of coffee tommrow, 3 the next day, then 2, then 1, then 0 and stop taking ephedrine today

fuck this shit

>there are people that deal with EC stack sides for the minimal benefits of more energy

eek doesn't seem worth it
>>
>>39932445
its le ebin

>permanent shutdown

meme

>>39932315
real men dont care what other men do
>>
File: lmao.jpg (76KB, 871x642px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
76KB, 871x642px
>>39932445
To give your body a break?

I made good gains with cycling and kept all of it. Even while I am not cycling atm, i still think you can make really good gains and keep all the gains

>>39932465
>>39932465
>Not that i'm not insecure
But you still painting your pictures i see. Come one breh, why not painting some more muscles to make it a bit impressive.
>>
>>39932465
yeah but im saying like covering it with hats and shit looks way worse than just walking around bald. since it gives off the image of an insecure roider. if i went bald IMO it would be even worse to try and cover it, i just wouldnt give a fuck. hiding it would just make me look insecure i think. which i probably would be but i still wouldnt wanna display it
>>
>>39932493
>>To give your body a break?
how is going through the rollercoaster shitstorm of pct more of a break than just lowering your test dose?
>>
>>39932445
>>39932468
Despite what fraud thinks, taking a small break from gear is necessary once you hit certain plateaus. Unless you just want to keep upping the dose.

The idea that cycles should be 8-12 weeks long is just silly though and it only came from noobs getting confused between contest prep cycles and offseason cycles.Cycle for a minimum of 20 weeks and a maximum of 10 months. Take a 2 month break.
>>
>>39932468
>real men dont care what other men do
Like you'd know anything about that
>>
>>39932516
good lord I hope nobody ever follows any kind of advice you give out
>>
So many fags that need drugs to achieve something
>>
>>39932516
lol. jesus christ. shows how having a brain in this shit doesnt matter and its just how much fucking gear you take. holy shit.
>>
>>39932551
at least we dont need big black bucks for our women to achieve orgasm, kill yourself
>>
>>39932516
20 WEEKS??? Are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>39932508
Because you're not injecting yourself when you're off. You know that steroids are not healthy, right?

Why do you need approval anyway? Just do whatever you want to do. Gains-wise it all depends on diet and willpower to go on when you're off. I kept all the gains i made on cycle and only lost the fullness in the traps and shoulders, no lbm was lost.

My advice is; just try it yourself and see what it does. Most people don't have the willpower to keep eating and training right when they're off, so they blame it on steroids and not on their weak minded attitude
>>
>>39932571
are you? kill yourself
>>
>>39932581
>>Because you're not injecting yourself when you're off. You know that steroids are not healthy, right?

>hmm what's "healthier" and less fucking retarded, going through pct to achieve "healthy" test levels, or simply lowering my dose?
>hmmmmm lets think real hard about this
>>
File: IMG_4564.jpg (28KB, 276x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4564.jpg
28KB, 276x447px
>>39932315
Why do you bother
>>
>>39932583
It's mostly retarded because androgen receptor affinity increases as you spend time on. That and by the end of the 8 weeks off, for full recovery, you're hopping right back on. There's time spent recovering to full capacity only to get right back on; there's no grace period of being "normal".

It's just s constant back and forth.
>>
>>39932571
>>39932562
>>39932549
So what would you suggest then? le ebin time on = time off meme?

Obviously you're not gonna run the same drugs at the same dosages for all 10 months. But yes, if you want progress this is what you do. How is that any worse then just blasting and cruising?
>>
>>39932611
talking about the "hur 20 weeks"

>androgen receptor affinity
what?

>That and by the end of the 8 weeks off, for full recovery, you're hopping right back on. There's time spent recovering to full capacity only to get right back on; there's no grace period of being "normal".

cant you just cruise for 8 weeks instead of pcting pointlessly
>>
>>39932593
Do you have any science to back up your argument? Me neither.

I am not talking about the PCT. I am just stating that those months you're not injecting yourself is healthier than you would still be a on low dose.

>>39932603
lmao hard
>>
>>39932466
those people also are less whiny cunts and/or have a tolerance you obnoxious twatwaffle
>>
Is rotating injection sites important for a basic test e cycle where I only inject twice a week?
>>
>>39932655
> those months you're not injecting yourself is healthier than you would still be a on low dose.

can you explain how the fuck you think this even remotely makes any sense
>>
>>39932653
Yes you could that's the point; cruising still maintains a higher baseline than natural levels.

>androgen receptor affinity
Essentially, in a high androgen environment, androgen receptors of the cell utilize more hormone more efficiently. A beginner wouldn't utilize 1g test in the same capacity a 5 year vet would.
>>
File: 1480172042708.jpg (577KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
1480172042708.jpg
577KB, 1192x670px
>>39932534
its general census

>>39932551
and yet you dont look like pic related after 1 year. I think you are the one who needs drugs bretheren

>>39932571

>16 week is normal
>20 weeks will kill you

lel

>>39932516
i think dropping to 100mg dose is the same as giving yourself a break. Its a natty dose after all.
And permanent shutdown is still a meme
>>
>>39932662
i personally only pin left and right quad. Fuck everything else
But im also using 27g needles.
>>
>>39932675
If you don't understand this common logic then i can't think of any reason for you to still remain alive

fucking retard
>>
>>39932677
>cruising still maintains a higher baseline than natural levels.
hahaha holy shit people here are fucking retarded. so if i inject 5mg of testosterone a week that's going to be higher than my natural levels?

>Essentially, in a high androgen environment, androgen receptors of the cell utilize more hormone more efficiently. A beginner wouldn't utilize 1g test in the same capacity a 5 year vet would.
so what's the argument being made here i mean
>>
>>39932659
You have a way with words, anon.
>>
>>39932711
>going through a hormonal shitstorm with PCT and anti breast cancer drugs to achieve test levels of X
>is "healthier" than simply injecting the amount of testosterone needed to achieve test levels of X
>>
>>39932722
We'll you can't read so I'm done.
>>
>>39932659

>have a tolerance

From use of stims? Or just from being on EC for a few weeks?

I like the energy boost. Just for making ebay listings and filling out excell spreadshits even.

Really helps.

BB.com posters claim a huge reduction in sides soon, truth?

>less whiney bitches

Well, if you are on DNP, you *NEED* EC to function as a human being AFAIK, I don't really NEED it so I only want to take it if it IMPROVES my quality of life
>>
>>39932788
so fucking either use it or dont just shut the fuck up
>>
>>39932800

should I expect my sides to cease or be significantly reduced if I keep taking it or is it just like this and you have to pull up your skirt if you want to take it

basically are the BB.com posters full of shit
>>
>>39932825
i suggest you

1: stop being a fucking pussy over such a mild drug
2: stop going on bb.com
>>
>>39932788
Both. You are starving yourself, you claim to have the tolerance the virgin mary had to cock, you have a preexisting case of mental retardation and barely functioning autism.

OF COURSE you are going to feel shit on stims.

This is worse than that lymphoma faced glands twat complaining about going cuckoo from benadryl. Kill yourselves, the lot of you.
>>
When should I come off?

I'm in my 30s and have been on for 1.5 with only 1 blast though.

I don't wanna murder all my spermies.
>>
>>39932946
1.5 years*
>>
>>39932683
Is that you? How long have you been lifting and roiding?
>>
>>39932855
>>39932865

I'm not saying I'm not being a pussy but keep in mind life is about you know, does it help me more than it harms me.

If EC was making me magically 130 IQ or able to fly I would just shut up and not even think about it, but like you said, mild drug.

>BB.com

Where do you recommend I go to learn more about training, routine, etc?

The whole entire board here is clueless, the only guys with knowledge just shut their mouths because people that look like I do will start arguing with them and they're sick of it.

/Fraud/ posters have a lot of knowledge on stuff like when and how to refeed and replenish leptin levels, periodization of training,

But you guys just all assume that everyone here already knows everything and talk about steroids in the steroids general (not blaming you, just saying).

Any recommended reading? I am trying to de-meme my programming and in general learn but there is so much bad info out there as you know.

>side note

Did some reading this morning, decided it was logical to slow my cut to -500 and hopefully the modest deficit will allow me to make more of those neurological 'noob' strength gains than I was able to at a suicide deficit.

Also figured I didn't really care if it was 1 month or two months to start bulking if I made more progress cutting for longer.
>>
File: brick.png (331KB, 1197x812px) Image search: [Google]
brick.png
331KB, 1197x812px
follow Brick's advice everyone. be cool to one another.

except alex, fuck that guy.
>>
Turned in my natty card today.

Did glute injection. Would have been painless except for the fact that I kept jiggling the shit out of my needle unconsciously.

Pinned 0.8 mL through 27g 1.5 inch needle. Didn't feel it go in. Took 6.25 mg asin before the pin.

1 - Found it hard to aspirate and confirm air bubble since the position was awkward (I couldn't see the base of the syringe that clearly) and I felt like pulling the plunger up is really hard in that position. This is where most of the needle jiggling happened :( Any tips/advice to make next time better?

2 - took forever but was still nervous I was pinning too fast. I know it takes a while because of 27g, but what's the general rule of thumb? 30s per 1mL?

Thanks /fraud/ I love you guys
>>
>>39933104
>If EC was making me magically 130 IQ
wow, 130iq is magic. so not working at fucking mcdonalds or being a chinese slave in a factory is magic?
>>
>>39933112
don't aspirate
>>
>>39932997
started yesterday by the looks of it
>>
>>39933104
>>/Fraud/ posters have a lot of knowledge on stuff like when and how to refeed and replenish leptin levels, periodization of training,
>
>But you guys just all assume that everyone here already knows everything and talk about steroids in the steroids general (not blaming you, just saying).

because anyone thats remotely serious about bodybuilding (actually serious, not retarded teenagers that watch youtube for inspiration) is on gear. there is no such thing as natty bodybuilding, thats why all of the information available for it is fucking retarded and all conflicts with eachother, its just retards making shit up on both sides since in reality nothing works.
>>
>>39933112
>Took 6.25 mg asin before the pin.
y tho
>Any tips/advice to make next time better?
yes, don't aspirate
>>
>>39933112
is it even possible to pin 1ml in 30 seconds with a 27g wtf?
>>
>>39933121

It's like 99th percentile or something?

Put ur trip on mossad.

>read my entire post
>reply was 'im smart'
>no recommended reading

OK
>>
>>39932997
that pic is 1 year of natty lifting.

so far, 2months on 250mg test, 1 month on 500 blast

also what the fuck do my pics get shittier quality the more i upload them?
>>
hey guys!

I'm a fat fuck who doesn't lift and I started roiding 3 weeks ago: 40mg dbol ed, 500mg test e/week

I'm not going to be lifting the entire 14 weeks, eating around maintenance and we'll see what happens. will keep you updated!

toodles, xoxo
>>
>>39933130
>don't aspirate
OK, thanks. Most of the vids I saw where they were aspirating were done by a nurse which would definitely make it easier.

>tfw no steroid-positive gf to pin me

Also, I did notice a drop of blood come out as I pulled the pin out. I chalked it up to all the needle jiggling I did during the process, but is this normal? If it happens again does that mean my technique is wrong?
>>
>>39933186
it happens to me a lot too on glutes, as a matter of fact I just injected 30 mins ago and had a little drop in the needle.

Its very common to pierce small veins on the way into the muscle. Nothing gets into the vein but when you pull it out some gets in the needle.
>>
>>39933183
k
>>
>>39933144
>y tho
Precaution. When I dabbled with HCG my estrogen started creeping toward the higher end of the range so I figured I'd play it safe when injecting straight test.

Is the timing off or the fact that I took it at all a problem?

I've read in places that you should only take when you start feeling symptoms, but wasn't sure if that was good advice...

>>39933151
I started getting impatient and really pushed hard on the plunger because I thought it had gotten stuck because it was barely moving under normal pressure.

How long should it usually take to pin 1mL with 27g?

>>39933204
Awesome, I appreciate the reassurance. Part of me was going crazy like "oh fuck I knew the plunger barely moved when I pulled it up - I just injected this shit straight into my blood" but then sorta calmed down after watching a video where a nurse says she's never seen blood when aspirating in the outer upper glute injection site in 14 years of practice.
>>
>>39933252
>>How long should it usually take to pin 1mL with 27g?
no idea but i pin with 23g and it takes me almost as long. i find if i push hard as fuck on the plunger i get way worse pip afterwards
>>
>>39933252
>never seen blood when aspirating in the outer upper glute injection site in 14 years of practice.
hitting the sciatic nerve on the other hand...

don't inject your glutes by yourself (or at all, really). learn a better site, like vgs.

enjoy the pip
>>
>>39933271
That shouldnt be in that quadrant

>>39933269
Think about covering a hose nossle withwith your thumb
Thats pushing hard with a small needle
>>
>>39933271
>hitting the sciatic nerve on the other hand...
I thought upper outer quadrant is what is recommended exactly because it avoids the sciatic nerve?

If I was to get pip, when would it manifest? Feels fine right now. Will look into vg site - 1.5" wouldn't be too deep, would it?

Was thinking of doing quads next time but heard that 1" needles are better suited for quads.

>>39933269
I see, thanks for the feedback. Will be more patient next time. Literally I thought the plunger was frozen in place and used my palm to push the plunger in with force.

No pip yet, fingers crossed
>>
>>39933334
>>If I was to get pip, when would it manifest?
lol. it's not "if". you are going to get pip. virgin pip is a bitch, you're in for a load of fun when you wake up tomorrow. i was limping for like a week when i first started gear, injecting VGs
>>
>>39933325
>Think about covering a hose nossle withwith your thumb
>Thats pushing hard with a small needle

Fug. Sounds like I should plan for 60 second pins with 27g then kek. Is this why brick always brings up the hydraulic water cutter?

RIP my glutes I'm sorry
>>
I got my roommate a strap on harness and she's super into it.

>sees it and goes "oooh~"
>thanks me then thinks and corrects herself
>"no no... you're welcome, bimbo ;^)"

Also I bought this product called "bond". A thc oil designed specifically to be applied to the clitoris and labia. Don't buy it, no effect.
>>
>>39933351
its the first time injecting so ur gonna be butthurt anyway tomorrow.
>>
>>39933345
Nope, I've never ever had pip from pinning VGs. That's the common experience with VG actually, you're an exception. It's not like quads or glutes.
>>
>>39933345
Dammit

I scoured reviews for the source with the most reviews that said "no pip."

With all my needle jiggling and forcing the oil in it sounds like I'm fucked

But how does it matter if the muscle is virgin or not? Like, you don't pin into the exact same spot every time as a "veteran" do you?

(if so brb getting a little tiny x tattoo on my ass)

Also as a side note, I feel so excited right now. I know it's supposed to kick in by week 4 or something though. Is this placebo? Did legs earlier today so it might be that but I do feel especially excited in the hour after pinning
>>
>>39933369
>A thc oil designed specifically to be applied to the clitoris and labia.
what the fuck
>>
>>39933388
My vg occasionally get fucky and I'm not the only one.

They can be temperamental.
>>
>>39933388
how do you NOT get pip pinning in any virgin muscle, wtf?
>>
>>39933398
Thc can absorbed through the mucous membrane apparently? It's in coconut oil which is ph balanced and antimicrobial which is nice for pussies.
>>
>>39933391
If you're just injecting test e you're gonna feel the mental ups by the second week and the physical changes at the fourth week.
>>
File: 1483392413138.jpg (108KB, 720x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1483392413138.jpg
108KB, 720x1332px
>>39932603
LMAO
That's just wrong
>>
>>39933369
why bimbo why.
you already got your ass fucked by various dicks.
>>
>>39933397
>27g is going to be really time consuming unless you're using gear made with MCT

Luckily all the gear I have is made with MCT, but maybe I'll try pinning with my draw needle (22g x 1" in quads or VG)

>>39933427
So this is just placebo what I'm feeling. Still loving it. Coming from ridiculously low test I am just putting a lot of expectations on this I think.
>>
File: 1483315144669.gif (2MB, 360x199px) Image search: [Google]
1483315144669.gif
2MB, 360x199px
>>39933477
if you're low test you're gonna feel absolutely fucking great.

good luck, have fun mate. enjoy the ride.
>>
>>39933477
if you are low test you are gonna feel it tomorrow
>>
File: received_1243805112378770.jpg (255KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1243805112378770.jpg
255KB, 1080x1920px
Allright cunts doing my first cycle, my friend gave me this set of needles. How do I use it?
>>
>>39933460
lol it's better with a lady
>>
File: 1481304457556.jpg (60KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1481304457556.jpg
60KB, 1024x1022px
>cycle ends
>testosterone plummets
>suddenly want hugs
>feel like crying all the time
>want to become a girl

This went on for over 4 weeks and it was hell. I'd just like to say I'm back to being an alpha male!
>>
File: IMG_20170107_155353.jpg (3MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_155353.jpg
3MB, 3480x4640px
He sold me this gear. Haven't heard of this steroid but seems legit, just a bit frozen
>>
>>39933572
>>39933593
dis gon b gud
>>
File: 1483382091441.gif (2MB, 185x171px) Image search: [Google]
1483382091441.gif
2MB, 185x171px
>>39933593
never change /fraud/
>>
File: IMG_2160.jpg (138KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2160.jpg
138KB, 750x1334px
On 800eq 300test
Going to hope on sdrol 20mg for a month after last eq pin which is in a months time.
What kind of surplus should I be aiming for to make the best of it bulking wise?
I've already got nac and milk thistle, will start them in a week or two to strengthen liver and drink copious amount of water.
Pic related
>>
>>39933477
>try pinning with my draw needle
Lol don't

>>39933593
Thats too strong for a beginner youll od
>>
>>39933572

lel naloxone

that you chem???
>>
File: IMG_20170107_160221.jpg (676KB, 1915x1436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_160221.jpg
676KB, 1915x1436px
OK so I'm drawing with the smaller gauge needle and pinning with the smaller one... Or do I use the 29 gauge orange ones?

Also what's the turniquet for if I'm pinning glutes
>>
>>39933593
>>39933688

where's your super heroin chem?
>>
>>39933701
missed you m8
>>
Just dexa scanned at 6.9% bf that seems wrong
>>
File: IMG_20170107_160605.jpg (2MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_160605.jpg
2MB, 3480x4640px
Never done an anabolic before wish me luck
>>
>>39933762
Remember to hit the vein, or else you gonna lose all your gains
>>
>>39933585
this is why you dont fucking cycle retard
>>
>>39933783
>retard
>>
>>39933649
you should be aiming for a caloric deficit instead seeing as you are already almost an amorphous blob even in good lighting
>>
>>39933801
yeah

>using steroids
>starts posting anime pictures

how you know its either an indian or a nerdy white kid
>>
>The /CBT/

Man, wtf. Guy has like, a bit of acne on his chest, ottormode, and some idiot jumps down his throat screaming >roiding for this like he's been tried and convicted in a court of law

It's you guys spamming roid threads nonstop (that girl that is bigger than I am and JUST started var is a good example kek) , driving everyone looney

>>39933585

This is a natty roleplay post or is this actually what it's like when a guy self treating low T gets off?

Why don't you just trt for life if you literally want to be a trap?

>>39933142

Now I feel like you're exaggerating, obviously you won't look like a fraud without the fraud and the entire process is less efficient and etc but how big do you need to be before you can call yourself a 'bodybuilder' with a straight face?

Maybe it's because I'm so small, but I look at someone like NatT size and the first thing that pops in my head is 'yeah that's a bodybuilder' and I'm sure he's within natty limit.

I'm not claiming that I'm gonna look like him in 6 years with no gear either tho, don't mistake it for arrogance.

I just think you moved the goalpost so far out of bounds.
>>
>>39933826
yeah what are you then big guy? huh?! lil bitches be playin round like they got a sound MMM! Acknowledge me for I am your senpai ruler nigga bitch
>>
Does estrogen make your nipples puffy even if you don't feel gyno inside the nipple? I am using dbol with AI and my nipples are itchy and stuff, and puffy as hell, but I don't feel lumps inside the puffy nipple
>>
>>39933853
REKT
>>
>>39933649

you look un-friendly
>>
>>39933853
OMG M.C. fire at it AGAIN with the testosterone
>>
File: 1482299848051.jpg (2KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482299848051.jpg
2KB, 256x256px
>>39933762
fucking hell
>>
>>39933850
>but I look at someone like NatT size and the first thing that pops in my head is 'yeah that's a bodybuilder' and I'm sure he's within natty limit.
he is 140lbs. just stop eating food entirely and you will look like him in a couple of weeks. then just get a good camera angle with the right lighting and there you go.

>I'm not claiming that I'm gonna look like him in 6 years with no gear either tho, don't mistake it for arrogance.

i am pretty sure you don't need to roid to be 140lbs
>>
>>39933649
Milk thistle and nac won't do shit to help with sdrol. Tudca is what you want.
>>
>>39933853
Mm Ye he we go boi!

M.C. fire more like mc Liar HAH all your fans be walking on my cock boi I bet you can't even suck a dittle dildo MM CMON

cummin in your moms
cummin in your dads
cummin in your mailbox
cummin in your house
cummin in your milk
>>
>>39933889

>140 lbs

You use this a trump card as if he wasn't 5'8" and super lean

If I look like that in 5 years I'll chalk it up as a win and be really proud of it desu

He's got some really impressive size in his traps and core.

IIRC he said he spent like his first 2 years going to the gym, doing a million sets of ab roller and oblique work and then leaving?

that's probably why they're so far ahead
>>
>>39933935
WOow you made me activite my trip

ima com for u boy ALRIGT

Im always triggered when i see your face you make me want to surFACE as a virgin but I don't because Im not and your a not success you dont know what your saying anymore you just keep on typing with no di
rectiponfucking loser piece of shit hypocrite garbage disappointment suyck my atropgied balls nigga
>>
>>39933893
I read what you said to someone else already. I'm using milk thistle and nac to strengthen it then tudca to help repair the damage.

>>39933877
T-thanks

>>39933817
That's not good lighting at all desu the lighting at my gym makes me look real gud m8
>>
File: flipped.jpg (2MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
flipped.jpg
2MB, 2592x4608px
>>39933850
Yeah thats me shitcunt rofl
>>
fucking bitches
>>
File: roiding for this.png (1MB, 994x1002px) Image search: [Google]
roiding for this.png
1MB, 994x1002px
guys. jesus. nigger. fucking. christ.

>>39933880
>>
>>39933995
Drop them. They'll tax the liver more with a compound like sdrol already present.
>>
>>39933705
in the remaining vials of atreides gear
>>
judging by the last few replies, /fraud/ is slowly turning into /b/
>>
>>39933649
Work forearms pls
>>
File: 1425060587002.png (782KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
1425060587002.png
782KB, 1280x721px
Dudes, I'm gonna run test p starting next week, how long of a cycle do you think it'll take to put 90lbs on my squat? Currently at 365lbs, I want to hit 450lbs asap
>>
>>39934455
>Currently at 365lbs, I want to hit 450lbs asap
so write the number 450 instead of 365 in your log. there i just got you your results without any steroid side effects
>>
>>39934518
Lol I want to hit it in competition, people will be watching, they'll know I'm a lying shit
>>
>>39934518
i went from like 315 to 440 in about 4 months
>>
Fuck I love Korean food. Bulgogi and kimchi pancake for lunch. Such good bulking food.

If there's one thing that's good about my roommate it's the homemade Korean food.
>>
>>39934641
>>39934641
shutup nigger
>>
>>39934637
what were you on?
>>
>>39933493
>>39933531
Yep, in the 200s. Generic HCG and cortisol control did help me feel better, boosted me up to the high 400s but that won't help me reach my goals.

Got to 2pl8 bench natty with grandpa test levels but then lost a shit load of muscle when I tried to cut on those grandpa test levels. Looking forward to doing this new year right.

>>39933665
>Lol don't
Ok thanks jerry, will just be patient with 27g or go buy some 25g

Also I'm beyond excited that you replied to me. You are my favorite namefag (been lurking here like 3 months now)

>>39933762
420 blaze it mah nigga

>>39933391
>But how does it matter if the muscle is virgin or not? Like, you don't pin into the exact same spot every time as a "veteran" do you?

pls respond
>>
>>39934769
jesus christ you're a faggot
>>
>>39934769
You most certainly do not want to pin in the exact same spot, that will aggrevate scar tissue.

you can get away pinning vg/glutes everytime but don't pin the exact same spot everytime.
>>
>>39934641
>kimchi pancake
wat

Bulgogi looks dope though. I was watching some Chopped on food network and this lady made it (and eventually won the competition I think).

Do you ever cook for her?
>>
>>39934076
No, the plan is to take both milk and nac before hand for a couple of weeks, then, once I start the oral drop both of them and start tudca.

What dosing of tudca should I take for 20mg ed for 4 weeks?
>>
>>39934782
no bully please

>>39934792
Makes sense about not pinning the exact same spot, was just wondering what the cause of "virgin muscle" being more susceptible to pip would be since you aren't pinning the same spot every time
>>
>>39934795
It's just a savory pancake with kimchi baked inside.

Bulgogi is dope. A lb of marinated beef with onions and mushrooms.

I cook for my roommate often. Lots of stews, baked meats, baked goods and pastries.

I get stoned a lot and experiment with sauces; last night I made a pesto and an alfredo for some tortellini I got us.
>>
>>39934808
Oh better plan. I misread. Keep us updated but sdrol fucks my liver hard; lethargic mess.
>>
>>39934815
have you ever had a flu shot or any other shot? When I was 6 i had one in my shoulder, that shit hurt.

Steroids are the same thing, your body doesn't like sharp foreign objects and when you put a substance through your skin in your muscle its gonna react to that with pip.
>>
Have almsot every symptom of low T, got tested last week. Got results yesterday.

S-Testosteron: 20 nmol/L, and it says the healthy range is 4.6-28.

Is this considered low according to your standards, fairly normal?
>>
File: 1483831539921.png (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483831539921.png
9KB, 250x250px
>>39933984
3/10
>>
File: ClarksonGlasses.png (214KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
ClarksonGlasses.png
214KB, 450x470px
>>39934863
>result is 20
>normal range is 4.6-28
>"is it low"
>>
>>39934858
Makes sense. I do remember those shots that go in your shoulder - got one before I traveled overseas after college.

So it doesn't go away as you get more experienced? Like, there will always be pip?

That's fine by me, it just sounded like someone said that virgin muscle will give pip whereas more "experienced" will be less susceptible.
>>
>>39934863
>>39934878
To expand on that:
There is some debate about relevance of the ranges, especially here. Most "normal range" listings are based on the ENTIRETY of the male population, meaning that you're being compared to everyone from teenagers to octagenarians. As you might imagine, some people say that it's pointless to compare your results with people of such wildly differing ages.
So if you were at like... six or something, then there would be some room for debate. That would probably be considered "low" here, even though it's technically in range, because you're probably relatively young (?).
But you're at 20, which is around the 66th percentile for that range. Comfortably above the middle.
Your symptoms are probably caused by something else. Like being a little bitch.
>>
>>39934955
who cares, you dont need an excuse for steroids.

just pin your ass and become zeez cunt m8
>>
>>39934824
>It's just a savory pancake with kimchi baked inside.

Sounds great.

>baked goods and pastries
<3

Ever make sourdough bread? My starter is probably dead by now since I haven't fed it in months but I used to love the Saturday night/Sunday morning ritual of baking two loaves for the week.

Always wanted to get into pastries but felt like it requires a lot of "gear" like a stand mixer and decorating tools

>>39934863
So, you're around 580 ng/dl. Not "low" by any stretch of the imagination, but not at the high end either. Nice middle value.

Low (to the level where most US doctors would consider putting you on something to boost test) is usually considered below 300 or so.

Upper end of natty is sometimes said to be around 1100 (at least that's the reference range on the bloods I get).
>>
>>39934858
i too remember getting a flu shot in my shoulder when i was a wee lad
i remember it hurting a lot and i was super salty for days

expected the same thing when i started the ronalds
pip wasn't even comparable

unless you possess the physical attributes and mind of a child, i expect the same for you
>>
Why do I have this fucked up thin area in my hairline, that when my hair is dry it looks like I am going bald and have no hair there, but if I set it and brush it straight back to reveal the hairline, it looks normal? Is this how it starts? It's only one side
>>
>>39935290
RIP
>>
File: 1476195546645.jpg (61KB, 460x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1476195546645.jpg
61KB, 460x1032px
I am le bored
Someone bring me beer
>>
>>39934917
it depends, after the third week my pip was non existant.

what really helps is massaging the area with an alcohol swab. basically reduces pip to zero for me.
>>
>>39932516
This is actual advice for people who want to look good. Glad you're back m8 lookin fucking awesome. I moved to your home state recently where you living these days?
>>
>Match with Norwegian female junior champion @ deadlift

I finally made it lads.
>>
My GP thinks I'm on too much TRT with 2 testogel 50mg sachets a day. My bloods are 35-40nmol/l. Why does he hate me?
>>
Did glands ever post pics of his reduced glands after he "popped" em?

>>39936633
He's a retard

Self-administered TRT master race
>>
File: 1454306986399.png (420KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454306986399.png
420KB, 1280x1024px
>>39936570
if 300lbs for a woman thne pretty good desu.

>>39936646
waiting on images and wanting a webm of him draining it out.

also waiting on jerry to post tranny GF that he got from a meet up group or hes gonnna get from it
>>
>>39936646

The other option is test undec every 10 weeks. Thinking just add test e 250mg once a week on top and skip it the every 6bmonths i get bloods
>>
File: weeb.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>39936701
>also waiting on jerry to post tranny GF
i'd rather have a picture of this jacked bodybuilder in a dress. a lowcut dress to show off the tattoo/cleavage. also long enough to show the bottom tip of the feminine penis
>>
>>39937016
>4 hours of shaving later and 2 injections of estrogen to get them femine gains and features later

then yah i could see it. hes pretty broad so hed have the biggest tits in the farm. do it now touch the cow.
>>
>spent day with family because it's my aunt's birthday
>everyone kept complimenting me on how much bigger I got and how huge my muscles are
>literally couldn't say anything but "t-thanks"
>couldn't even get shitfaced drunk to get through the attention/turn myself into a not-sperg because I'm on dbol

so getting bigger has its disadvantages too huh
>>
>>39937136
Yeah man, life's pretty rough like that.
>>
any body got any links in regards to how the half life of a hormone is affected by other routes taken besides injection and esters?

such as, sublingual, transdermal, rectaly, oraly. vaginally, and the possible means of increasing them within these routes?
>>
>>39933593
Who freezes narcan?

I got some TXA I can sell ya
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Who else here /bloodlettingathome/ crew? Donation faggots need not apply
>>
>>39937432
>when you take EQ and forget you're a dumbass
>>
>>39937432
how much EQ do you take to the point that you have to do this to yourself ?

why even do this at all if you have to bleed your self off a couple cups of blood every month?

besides that how are the cardio gains with EQ ?
>>
>>39937432
Yeah that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>39936022
Take his balls out of your mouth

>>39932516
Didn't you leave because you were bald?
>>
>>39937432
I have, though I used a blood collection bag with an anticoagulant needle, like someone that isn't a savage.
>>
>>39937463
>>39937498
I mean I could go donate but why bother if I'm mentally ill enough to not be bothered by bleeding myself?

I've been sticking needles in my veins 10 times a day since I was a teenager. For me it's a matter of convenience of doing it at home.

Get on my level mortals.
>>
>>39937517
Have some shame
>>
File: 1478427704869.jpg (1017KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478427704869.jpg
1017KB, 768x1024px
>>39937517
colapsing veins and infection would be my biggest concerns that and your not using the blood for rituals or donations realy makes it a waste.

sad desu you could do it all better.
>>
>>39937517
You do realize you've admitted you're bleeding yourself to grasp some sort ritualistic construct from your addict behavior?

You're going to post about relapsing in a week.
>>
>>39937542
u do g4p
>>
>>39937542
>You're going to post about relapsing in a week.
.... dude
>>
>>39937549
Is that some sort of mic drop? We're all well aware.
>>
>>39937563
in ur ass
>>
>>39937558
lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (366KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366KB, 1936x1936px
>>39937523
>>39937542
>>39937534
>>39937549
>>39937591
Mean. I don't believe in psychology I live in my own reality and you're all just various manifestations of myself.

Do women really only care about looks? I make no effort to conceal my mental illness and keep getting super hot women. New gf has a masters in the medical field and makes a fortune and somehow seems to totally overlook my crazier behaviors.
>>
>>39937663
No. she's just as broken as you obviously.
>>
What's the minimum body fat I should be at before running Anavar to cut? I absolutely loathe cutting and just want to get it over with as fast as possible, so would it be ill advised to start it at 18/19%?

BF%: 19.5
Lifting: 2.5 years
>>
>>39937663
You don't even have big forearms for the amount of aas that'd make you need to bleed yourself this frequently
>>
>>39937712
Anavar won't help you cut. Save it for a bulk friend.
>>
>>39937703
If figured that with last gf but this one is a model citizen.

>>39937712
Fuck off with this were talking about draining our own blood
>>
>>39937343
interesting, i've heard injectables like winny compared to their oral counterparts last longer.
also that subq releases slower compared to im.
could be broscience forum myths, idk.

i remember fat lifts mentioning that drugs don't last as long while on dnp. i wonder if this applies to other things like steroids.
or i could be a retard.

>>39937432
i've seen 3 trips bleed themselves over my time here
in blood content:
1. glands
2. trendick
3. kahuna

in skeeziness/dirtiness
1. glands
2. kahuna
3. trendick
>>
File: 1482821631181.png (599KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482821631181.png
599KB, 720x720px
>>39937746
>forgetting jerry
>again
>>
>>39937746
I never fucking win anything
>>
>>39937724
Then let's say Winstrol if Var doesn't get the job done. I just wanna turn in my natty card and get lean as fuck.
>>
>>39937764
only the inevitable darwin award by age 30

>>39937777
please dude just pin or FUCK OFF
>>
>>39937746
Jerry has done it.
>>
>>39937746
>>39937764
I really try my best to provide you guys with some great content and sometimes I just don't feel like it's appeciated. Some days I feel like I should just stop shooting heroin and tren and just hang it all up to go live a normal life.
>>
>>39937789
Why do you gotta be such a dick about it? Just answer my damn question dude or don't even respond.
>>
>>39937754
>>39937792
requesting jerry blood letting pics

>>39937799
>>39937764
step your game up. more blood, more skeeziness THIS IS fraud after all.
you do win in the bitching category.
>>
>>39937746
now that is an intresting thingy wangy there i keep hearing from the prohormone broscientists that orals have a stronger affinty for the androgen receptor which is why methytren is extreme in terms of growth only if it wasnt so toxic.

then i keep hearing that transdermal is king if you want these prohromones to convert towards there target hormone becuase of the pathway on the skin doesnt have a strong affinty towards estrogen unlike the orals.

sublingual has higher absorbtion rate at the cost of half life so its no different then testostrone torches.

but could all be wrong since roids arent testeded and studied as heavly as the newer medication is so who the fuck knows.

>>39937815
winny and var is a meme, if you want to lean out then DNP or ECA it out, dont bother with roids unless you wanna get big then get lean afterwards.

also oral memes
>>
>>39937663

Tfw looks really do matter
>>
>>39937839
>tfw no solid steroid implants inside the body that slowly release the hormone for perfect stability that don't need be replaced for years, eliminating the need for injections
>>
>>39937799
oh please

just like everything you've done in this life, its always been for yourself

>>39937815
no, now fuck off and die you waste of space

you want something that will actually help?
try:
eating less
liposuction
cardio
nonsteroidal cutting agents such as eca, dnp

steroids aid fat loss indirectly, by largely inhibiting the atrophy of lean mass induced by the reduction of calories

a short cycle of orals will just shut down your nuts and end up doing more harm than good
>>
>>39937861
funnily enough they do sell em legaly just the issues is that its mixed with estrodiol so unless you want the wetest cycle ever then go ahead.

effective life in cattle is upwards of 100-200 days

so long as shit lasting hormones., you could place it within the cavity of the abdomen area with little harm to the body i would assume.
>>
>>39932683
So how long lifting before you started the gear and what were your protocols? I'm a year into natty and am considering a cycle after a cut and although everyone says to wait till you're like 6 years into natty by that time I'll be well out of the age physique is super important.
>>
>>39937933
>>39932683
Whoops didn't realise you'd already answered sorry
>>
>>39933183
>no AI

Good luck with that buddy
>>
>Usually train directly abs with weighted dragon flag raises
>Try ab wheel from Christmas present for a couple weeks
>Abs are twice as visible
This is legit.
>>
Hey so I'm finishing up a dbol kick-start and test e @ 500mg pw cycle and I was wondering how soon after PCT can I start to cut?
>>
>>39938065
2 weeks.
>>
>>39936714
>The other option is test undec every 10 weeks.
Once every 10 weeks? Go back to steroidcalc and figure out why this is stupid
>>
File: Eq has no sides.jpg (950KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Eq has no sides.jpg
950KB, 1836x3264px
>>39937820
Why
I usually do it in the shower so it's self cleaning but this time I had a saftey buddy so I just sruck my arm in the tub

Then we got wasted, good times

>>39938048
Is this true
I need one of those then my abs suck
>>
File: 764_image310.jpg (351KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
764_image310.jpg
351KB, 800x608px
So any thoughts on Rich Piana's hair transplant? I think he looks better now, very naturally done.

He got one when he buzzed his hair down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35SZHqL3Feo You can see the FUT scar on his head in this video.

Pic related, it's what an FUT scar looks like after a hair transplant.

Also, http://celebhairtransplants.com/rich-piana-hair-transplant/
>>
File: 1483832066238.jpg (59KB, 599x568px) Image search: [Google]
1483832066238.jpg
59KB, 599x568px
>>39938048
I like the wheel a lot too. 3x10 from a standing position 2 or 3 times a week is all you really need.
>>39938236
He should have used PSO. What a nub
>>
>>39938227
My abs have always been mediocre. You know, tighten them to show kind of abs.
I actually see the separations all the time now.

>>39938365
Yeah, that's what I've starting doing. 60 second rest.
>>
>>39938227
>Then we got wasted
nice, smart. good way to save money.
lower amount of blood, so you need less alcohol to get drunk off of.

>>39938048
dragon flags made my abs pop
>>
File: 1483836191631.jpg (59KB, 749x735px) Image search: [Google]
1483836191631.jpg
59KB, 749x735px
>>39938384
I love planks too. Especially weighted if I have a lifting buddy.

For anyone who is ignorant on how to properly do timed exercises such as planks, dead holds, hammer holds, etc.
If you can do it for more than one minute raise the weight.
If you can do it for less than 30 seconds lower the weight.
>>39938227
Hey good news jerry. You seen this trump interview before?
>>
File: 1467508155925.jpg (83KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467508155925.jpg
83KB, 717x960px
Where's all my straya Brehs?
I want to hear about this heat wave.
>>
>tfw browsing amazon for a new water jug
>look at what other customers bought with it

pulsating dildo
wrist supported mousepad, it is an anime girl and the wrist support is her cleavage
>>
File: 1440474736089.jpg (907KB, 1110x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1440474736089.jpg
907KB, 1110x1365px
>>39938956
>pulsating dildo
>wrist supported mousepad, it is an anime girl and the wrist support is her cleavage
Ya jerry buys a lot of shit off amazon.
>>
>>39938998
>click on the vibrator
>clearly a penis shaped object
>read product descriptions
>Suitable for your tired feet, legs, neck, back & shoulders. Give your body all round relaxation.
>>
File: 1439526797239.jpg (693KB, 1176x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1439526797239.jpg
693KB, 1176x1065px
>>39939050
>Suitable for your tired feet, legs, neck, back & shoulders. Give your body all round relaxation.
LMAO
They probably have to say that shit to get around amazons bullshit just like I have to say "not for human consumption" on my shit.
>>
File: 1437879487129.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1437879487129.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>39937663
Wait hold on it just read this pic.
What kind of grill knows about lisinopril and would recommend it?
>>
>>39938910
Its not even that hot, like 34°c today
>>
>>39939104
A smart one? Shes wrong tho lisinopril is for BP not high RBC
>>
File: 1440031481249.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440031481249.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>39939188
>Its not even that hot, like 34°c today
Lmao that's nothing. News is just being gay as usual.
>>39939198
>Shes wrong tho lisinopril is for BP not high RBC
I don't remember how lisinopril works but I remember it being the most friendly bodybuilding drug when it came to blood pressure meds.
>>
>>39939104

oh lawd, how do i make my wife look like this?
>>
Small dick general
>>
File: 1439387756870.jpg (213KB, 736x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1439387756870.jpg
213KB, 736x1117px
>>39939286
>how do i make my wife look like this?
Mostly genetics and possibly a little bit of Anivar and growth hormone.
>>39939343
>Small dick general
Just get a bathmate and some memek747 and your shit will be YUGE.

On a side note I think I may throw a bathmate into my crazy GH secretagogue blast for fun.
>>
Ugly chick asked me on a date through Facebook.

I'm ignoring her so far but she's in one of my classes. Should I actually reply to her to say no? I don't want her to converse with me irl to get an answer. Or do chicks realise that when a dude doesn't reply he doesn't want to talk to them?
>>
>>39939405
pic
>>
>>39939412
I deleted the message
>>
>>39939423
Cat-Piss finally has found a young faggot to mentor Karate Kid style.
>>
Anyone have any experience with pegMGF?

I read elsewhere that the pegylation reduces the effect compared to base MGF, and you need to use a big dose of pegMGF, but no one actually spells out what a big dose is.
>>
>>39939376
Bathm8 deff works. I did it for like a month and gained .5 inches, now im slightly above average. Perma gains too.
>>
>>39939710
in length or girth?
>>
>>39939710
Can confirm, gains slow greatly and then stall though. Also risk of ED if you go at it too vigorously, which most people wanting bigger cocks tend to do if they cannot get a monster cock overnight.
>>
>>39939376
>bathmate

i've heard some bad things, and some really good things. no experience though

I jelqed for a month, 2 days on, 1 day off, 20-30min sessions iwth a 5min hot rag to warm up, noticable change in girth but not in length, but length doesn't really matter anyways. used a pinch grip rather than a standard OK grip, and never experienced pain

i'd try thundersplace first before strapping a massive suction cup to my weiner, tl;dr
>>
>wake up
>check memes
>the ones under my chin and under my jaw (not the two big ass ones though) are literally so tiny I literally cannot even tell if they are swollen anymore. Completely soft tissue instead of rock hard BBC and they are barely barely visible even if I pish them outwards with my tongue. Still palpable but the submandibulars are supposed to be

>the two big ass ones are massively down in size
>>
>>39933649
this is a troll, right?

i fucking hope so.

>>39937663
EVERYTHING is about looks, not only woman.

>>39939776
So we're finally done with you and your glands? This is the end of it?
>>
>>39939376
Dude where to get memek-747?
>>
>>39939798
Nope not until the big ass ones are gone but at this rate in another week let alone the 9 days I have before college they are gonna be gone as fuck (cough hopefully) so then you will be
>>
>>39939841
what did we learn?
>>
Since i upped the dose to 500mg test-e, i really have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. At 200mg test-e and 50 mg mast-e i had no problems at all with this.

So this is how i die? At least i didn't died skinny like yolo.

>>39939841
So do you know what caused it? Are you allergic to steroids?
>>
>>39939862
That all so called doctors need to be our fucking slaves?

>gook head of ENT at a huge prestigious hospital in a giant city: xDDDDD IT'S NOT AN OBSTRUCTION
>me: "if you scope the ducts is there a non-zero change you will find something"
>gook: "ehh. It is zero. It is not an obstruction"

>>>>>>

Fucking piece of shit needs to be manufacturing ipads for 2 cents a day not ruining peoples fucking lives being a strong independent fucking gook slave womyn
>>
>>39939873
It was like I said all along and these subhuman doctors said was impossible, an obstruction. I made a big ass post on it before dont want to type it up again ill try to find it
>>
>>39939895
kill her
>>
>>39939405

> Or do chicks realise that when a dude doesn't reply he doesn't want to talk to them?

This.

When you are dyel fat girls mssg you on online dating a lot, since you're the equivalent body shape

I don't see the need to be asinine for no reason so I just ignore it

>>39939776

what's your schtick now?

Nothing. You are nothing without the memes.

No narrcasim, autism (me), drug addiction, g4p, prostitution, nothing.

Pin yourself with grape seed gear asap (or whatever it was that made them show up)

>>39939376

>>39937663

>Do women really only care about looks?

no. But looks are a substitute for knowing how to talk to them.

having a sales job or being a good salesman is a substitute that I've had success with

>>39939376

hi cap

thinking about what I actually wanna do with my life.

I guess I'm thinking I wanna

1. Be pretty/looksmax

2. Live in Miami/somehwhere warm

Think I'd be fairly pretty just getting a nose job, seriously considering it, have the disposable income.

Any thoughts on the procedure? How bad is it?

Have the money to move to Miami too, just don't wanna live alone.

also,

3. natural """bodybuilding"""

but that's already in progress I just need time

Also,

>melacholy's posting about work making ppl misreable in excess

I've been happier than usual even lately, and I think it's because I went from working 100 fucking hours a week to like 20 or 30.

So maybe he's onto something.
>>
>>39939975
Oh yeah and in front of these so called doctors, a couple times I tried what I did to get rid of this shit. Press hard as possible on them. They started fucking shitting themselves "NO STOP U ARE GOING TO IRRITATE IT, MAKE IT WORSE" well guess what gook?

And I never will be friendly with my fucking grandparents and autistic uncle ever again. Aunt didn't really mean the bs she was saying I could tell, just didn't want her family to bitch at her.

Grandfather: you know what. You look better. WITH the glands.

Ok u old piece of shit, u look better with a fucked up face from your strokes and sound better when they fuck up your speech
>>
>>39939980
>what's your schtick now?
That I am gonna get fuckloads of pussy, make my haters butthurt
>>
>>39939725
>>39939740
Penile tissue responds to stretching with girth growth at a 85% or higher rate than length growth.

brb turning mine into a coke can
>>
>>39939909
Hopefully you can solve your medical issue fully so you can go off trip and never post again lmao
>>
>>39940034
Cool you will gain a quarter of an inch on your micro dick a year and risk fuckng it up, have fun with spending an hour a day stretching your dixk for that
>>
>>39939895
You learnt a very valuable lesson here little buddy. Never trust other people to be able to do their jobs.

This bears repeating - never trust other people to be capable of doing their job.
>>
>>39940043
Stay ugly faggit if you suck my dick hard enough maybe ill talk to my agent to get you a role that needs to be played by an ugly ass faggot
>>
>>39940045
Calm your titties faggot I never claimed I do that shit myself, just shitposting about the fact all these techniques mostly give girth growth if ever.

Hurry up emptying your glands so you can return to being an irrelevant dyel asap again.
>>
>>39940065
I loved your cameo as Alvin the Chipmunks retarded brother in their latest movie, best regards to your manager.
>>
File: 1483042954524.jpg (21KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1483042954524.jpg
21KB, 250x323px
>>39940084
KEK
>>
>>39940022

But you could've done that with the glands and people would've been that much more butt hurt

The reason people get butt hurt about me getting it is because of my physique, it triggers them.

A handsome guy getting pussy is not going to bother them.

They feel like I 'don't deserve it' because I have such a shitty body. That's why they cry and cry. They feel like they 'deserve' it because they have good physiques, and yet they can't get it.

In reality. You only deserve what you are able to get in life.

If you didn't manage to take it/get it you never deserved it. You only deserve what you get, and if you got it, you earned it.

Simple. Losers will actually not understand this though.

>>39940034

Is this all true? My dick is very long but skinny I believe the term is pencil dick

So this sounds pretty Gud

>>39940045

But it being broken doesn't sound good. I read that it increases risk of ED.
>>
>>39940084
Butthurt as fuck that even as a 10 year old kid I literally made $600 an hour for standing infront of a camera for a few hours since I was so fkn sexy
>>
>>39940108
So you're now admitting you're not handsome?

Good, because that was a little weird, when you kept saying that.
>>
>>39940108
It has nothing to do with your body mate. You are objectively ugly. Don't go all autistic on me and cry for a photo. Objectively - you are ugly.
>>
File: wrestling twinky boy twinks.jpg (196KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
wrestling twinky boy twinks.jpg
196KB, 1067x800px
I LOVE THIS
>>
>>39940132
He prob gets more pussy than you though
>>
>>39940147
Whoa hold on tough guy. Not so humble now, huh?
>>
LMAO, RICH GOT HIT BY THE BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRl5uVACVp8
>>
>>39940160
What?
>>
>>39940130
>>39940132

I actually don't think I'm ugly but whatever why debate it.

Like 50% of my posts are bait and roleplay, all the stuff about me having a good physique, actively spreading stds, brick being dyel, or being handsome are just bait.

I actually grown to like the people in this general so I'll stop bait posting now.

As far as me making the mewing and mastic threads, I think I actually improved my appearance and the photos reflect that, and that the process does work.

Thos threads are genuine.

I wish more people that want to improve their appearance would try it.

But idiots come to the thread to shitpost and it gets bumped perma 24/7 top of the catalog and the mod deletes it because of all the shitposts

As far as STDs go when I have an outbreak it fades very quickly. With the warts, with anorexic ex I just fuck her missionary and made sure I didn't touch my pelvis to her or go in all the way

I have the lengthy pencil dick thing going on so it's not like I need all the length, plus, as if a virgin knows the difference

For random gym sluts that I occasionally bag I do the same couldn't care less if it's bad mechanical sex and they don't get off, they'll thank me for not getting warts ( or they would if they knew)

Herpes isn't such a big problem if people would just learn to control themselves and not fuck on outbreak. But no. No one has any self control, so people get this shit.
>>
how long does it take to drop dbol bloat once you stop taking it?
>>
>>39940168

is the nigger trying to claim that rich hit him first?

and then showing a video of him demonstrably suckerpunching rich
>>
>>39940211
Are you aware that herpes sheds (can be passed on) without active symptoms?
Are you aware that genital warts behaves in the same manner?

You have genital warts and herpes? fucking lol
>>
>>39940168

I would have assumed a professional MMA fighter could take three coons on

Were they fighters aswell or something?
>>
>>39939798
Hey masT any advice for catching up a lagging chest? Appreciate any help bro
>>
>>39940168
>>39940300

they were about 120 kilos each, even if they wernt fighters I wouldnt want to fight multiple 100k+ blacks
>>
Hey /fraud/ was just wondering if anyone had brought sarms off of auslabs? want to know if they are legit want to do babys first osta cycle mainly for a nagging tendon injury and some slightly better than natty gainz
>>
File: dumbell-pullover-anatomy.jpg (178KB, 650x654px) Image search: [Google]
dumbell-pullover-anatomy.jpg
178KB, 650x654px
>>39940278
I don't know breh, i just think it's entertaining af. I don;t even know what it is all about. Wasn't macc truc part of 5%?

https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/15945287_216055528803426_3867870048664158208_n.mp4

>>39940300
I don;t think so, but i hope the bald one will get back on them. I want more of this.

https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/15968471_1578527248840324_7326964738095579136_n.mp4

>>39940307
train chest 2 times a week minimum, try all exercises you can possibly think of.

This exercise did something for me, really worth a try!
>>
>>39940274
A week or so
>>
>>39940300
it's hideous what this does to you even with taking a lot of AI. instantly lose all vascularity when you were a roadmap of veins the day before, and your face gets bloated as hell.
>>
>>39940328
Thanks breh, will try this tonight
>>
File: memes.jpg (180KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
180KB, 1280x960px
>>39940288

I don't spread it without symptoms, only 5-10% of people are capable of doing so.

Read up. I have never spread it to anyone. None of my exes have told me anything. None of the girls that I see at the gym said a peep.

My OKC has not one single msg saying 'arg I got herpes'

As far as the warts, they are spread by touching them, ie, her pelvis touching them. Super boring missionary I put my dick a little in you and move it a little out back and forth until I disappoint you and cum sex doesn't.

Warts will be gone soon.

I don't know how you can even think that warts can be spread without touching them, like they emit some kind of noxious fumes like a spore mushroom?

>genital warts and herpes

Yeah, ex ex gave me oral herpes too, had a sore inside my lip before. Check it out, think I got an outbreak atm, althought it could just be dry skin, doesnt seem to be a sore.

I think it's just dry skin?

I am not even talking to girls at this point until my lip clears up tho, wouldn't even want to kiss one, and wants the point

I think it's nothing but there is obviously that paranoia when you got something in general, you want to be safe as u can

I know it's a bad pic but I'm reffering to the top left portion of my upper lip

Anyways something like 17% of people have it, and for bodybuilders who consider Zyzz an idol and whose idea of making it is banging festival chicks that is 99.9%
>>
>>39940108
>girth growth
Yup, excellent pencil dick cure.
>ED
Well keep a sane, slow approach. You do not try to fit your thighs behind your ears the very first time you do yoga either.
>>
>>39940122
Being fkn sexy as a prepubescent boy usually ends in lots of jail time for the cameraman.
>>
>>39940122
most former child stars turned to a life of drugs and addiction

you just turned into dyel stan smith
>>
>>39940421
kill yourself immediately
>>
>>39940421
Sorry mate - asymptomatic transmission of herpes is inherent with the virus. Don't tell me that you don't spread it without symptoms.

Please put your trip back on so I can filter you.
>>
>>39940479

Are you srs?

I'll do more reading

>Please put your trip back on so I can filter you.

Nah.

I hit 1pl8 OHP yesterday for 1 rep.

Dunno why powerlifters get so excited over fucking lifts.

Felt zero sense of accomplishment or anything, just felt like 'Could done a set in the 8-12 rep range instead with those 30 seconds and make actual progress'

Guess it's not for everyone
>>
>>39940508
>>
>Dunno why powerlifters get so excited over fucking lifts.
they use it as an excuse to eat, that's the only reason they lift.
>>
>>39940508
>1pl8 OHP
>Felt zero sense of accomplishment or anything

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES THIS IS BREAKING NEWS
>>
>>39940740

it's a """big deal"" it's the first lift from untrained to novice IIRC for me? I dunno. I never did any reading on that shit.

Why are you salty though. I could OHP 1000 plates and still feel nothing if I looked in the mirror and still looked like I did.

I'm just saying I don't relate to powerlfiters. Not even talking shit about them training for DIFFERENT REASONS.

>>39940695

But isn't there a "wilks" score or whatever in comps?
>>
>>39940769
my point is why the fuck would anyone lift purely to chase a number, it is retarded. like if you replace their plates with slightly lighter plates that looked exactly the same, and they went and worked out and think they hit some new record, they would feel all accomplished without even being able to tell. its just meaningless
>>
>>39940788

I assume they just have no interest in being big or aesthetic.

Keep in mind there are plenty of people that don't. Before I started lifting like 4 months ago as an obese person I was happy with my body, it was just whatever to me.

It got me through the day, so I didn't care. My body was simply a vehicle that transported me from the computer to make ebay listings to the car to go to UPS, you get it.

Seeing as how it didn't 'break down' or anything, it was 'fine'.

Literally treated it like a work truck.

There are actually a lot of people in /plg/ that think that strength=size and are training for asthetics though.

They just think they will get there without a hypertrophy routine and bulking at 20% bodyfat.

Insanity, but whatever.

I know you can look relatively big using roids and training in sets of 3 and shit, but these are natties that have convinced themselves that they are going to make fantastic gains in size once they hit some retarded number of plates they can lift.

Keep in mind the most commonly recommended routine for people training for size who want to "look good on the beach" and are fatass 20% is starting strength + "calorie suplus".

Keep in mind that you need to "lift 1/23/4" to train for hypertrophy.

I would post a video of me OHPing 1pl8 with the fucking build of a holocaust survivor but why bother? they made up their minds. Strong=Big.
>>
>>39940868
i love that shit. seeing natties post "guys i hit 1/2/3/4 why do i still look like shit and dyel" and stuff like that, or retards thinking that natty strength = aesthetics.

i saw someone ask one time "when" he will be able to bounce his pecs, and he was told completely seriously multiple times, and people agreed, that it's at a 2 plate bench.
>>
is there an oral good for size that does not bloat you? wanting to add something to my current tren bulk but i want to keep the dryness and vascularity

i have messed with dbol and hate it.

hows drol with the bloat? kind of scared of sdrol honestly and dont want the lethargy anyway.
>>
>>39940897

I wish I screencapped it, but I didn't think to at the time.

I posted a thread with masT's pic asking 'Has science gone too far'

MasT shows up, and someone asks him 'Mast How much you bench with such big pecs'

and Mast stopped trolling for .5 seconds to write 'Who cares doesn't matter 4 sets of 12'

The guys response? Word for word

"Yes, but how much did you 1 rep max before you looked big"

Can't even make this shit up L0L
>>
>>39940897
>>39940958
There are honest to god serious non trolling unironic threads asking how many pl8s one needs to lift to realistically have a chance of getting gf.

Remember, Anon is both the stupidest and wisest poster on 4chan, but he also is a fucking non-functioning autist at times.
>>
>>39940868
get a blog and stop shitting up my /fit/ you insufferable cuntnozzle
>>
>>39941082

t.20% bf fatass on gomad doing ss convinced he will "look good on the beach" in a year's time

6 months of SS to get strong, then a 6 month cut right?
>>
>>39941119
not at all, i was not talking about the content of your post at all, i even agree with some of what you said as much as it pains me to admit that

i literally just hate the sheer amount of words you feel the need to write, to try and fail to convince us you are not an incredibly autistic waste of oxygen who should get a tumblr for his rambling incoherent musings instead
>>
Which tripfag made the most gains in 2016?
>>
>>39941253
Bimbo.
Grew up 10 inches and gained 100 lbs of lbm
>>
>>39941184
Who even cares he is posting good/funny/ true shit.

>>39941271
ayyy lmao
>>
>>39941273
>one inane dyel blogposter trip whiteknighting another

WEW
>>
Thoughts please fraud:
Haven't used tren before. Increasingly interested in it.
Considering doing a really short run of it (4 weeks) to check out how I manage sides. Already on test. Have used npp.
Main concern is the possibility it will give me a bad temper (I'm a teacher)
Good idea or waste of time?
>>
File: bigbigbig.jpg (253KB, 700x1069px) Image search: [Google]
bigbigbig.jpg
253KB, 700x1069px
first time in a fraud thread. is this the usual content?
>>
File: 229.png (17KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
229.png
17KB, 300x100px
>>39941345
this is fraud on a good day
>>
>>39941342
Wait till break.
>>
File: 1483391425655.jpg (429KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1483391425655.jpg
429KB, 800x531px
>>39941354
>>
>>39933762
did he died
>>
>>39941342
Might be a good idea, but ultimately not worth the trouble. Bump it up to 8 weeks. In my experience sides don't kick in until 6-8 weeks.
>>
>>39941345
Kinda. Depends on time of day and topic at hand, but essentially: yep.
>>
Are bodybuilding """"""trainers"""""", aka drug coaches actually worth getting?

I don't care what they charge, but I wouldn't want to be completely wasting my money if it's a useless service
>>
>>39941544
look at masT.
He didnt need a fucking coach, you dont either
>>
>>39941544
You could use a steroid expert in the following situations:
>Your time is so valuable you don't wanna waste it learning about steroids. (Ie you are rich a fuck)
>You are clinically retarded and cannot understand even the basics of steroids.
>You are an Olympic athlete and need someone to make sure you can pass drug testing.
>>
>>39932516
you advising the louie simmons protocol? 30+ years on
>>
If I wanted to b&c for 3 years straight, would I have much of a chance of making a full recovery?
>>
What genetic predispositions would I need to watch out for if I wanted to venture with roids long term?
>>
>>39940508

1pl8?

thats like a fucking baby

I thought you had been lifting 2 years? do you not do any pressing work?
>>
>>39941798

baldness
acne
heart problems
diabetes with certain ones
estrogen conversion
>>
Did Kahuna really move to jersey? What part brah?
>>39936022
>>
File: xw.gif (48KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
xw.gif
48KB, 300x250px
>>39941667
If you can read you can fucking grow muscle, since you can find pretty much every little detail on the fucking internet.

But most people are too fucking lazy, so they need other people who motivate them and give them the same information they can get themselves off the internet.
>>
>>39942105
>literal back pecs
>Y taper instead of V

You look like an anime villain. Not that I mind.
>>
i've been on the juice so long i forgot how fucking retarded natty routines are. no wonder all natties look like shit if all their bodies can recover from is 30 minutes in the gym 3 times a week... holy shit.
>>
>>39942544
It somehow goes the other way for me. I grow more and more bored with the ridiculous volume I treat myself to. Still fondly remember how rewarding it was to feel spent from 4x12 accessory stuff as a wee natty lad.

JUST KIDDING THIS IS FUCKEN AWESOME KEK
>>
>>39942664
had me worried there for a second m8
>>
>>39939376
Will you ever have Cardarine again?
Cut is slow without it.
>>
>>39942719
How dramatic is the fat loss with cardarine on a scale where DNP is 10 and nothing is 1 and the same question for clen if you know?
>>
>>39942890
>google
>"While Cardarine is praised for its fat loss, it is not as powerful as ECA, and certainly nothing like DNP or Clen"
>eca in itself is already only like fucking 3%
>and this is from a fucking sarm website trying to sell this shit to retards
>>
File: muh-genetics.png (81KB, 1435x1126px) Image search: [Google]
muh-genetics.png
81KB, 1435x1126px
>>39933121
>>39933152

JIDF pls go, I ain't posted in this bitch

>>39933104
> magically make me 130 IQ or able to fly
> replenish leptin levels
> the only guys with knowledge just shut their mouths

Alright nigger, in regards to your leptin levels, you run a deficit of 17 kcal per lb of body fat for 11 days and then refeed for 3. That's if you believe in the calories-in-calories-out myth and insist on crudely applying thermodynamics to a complex biological system for the purpose of sex appeal. I'd say if you lift heavy, give an effort, and eat clean; you'll get big and lean on steroids regardless of calories.

You hit each muscle group every 48-72 hours and you never do more than 8 reps per set. You rest 45 seconds between each set. Or instead of resting; mild antagonist super-sets like curling some 35 lb dumb-bells inbetween your bench presses.

Squats, deadlifts, hanging leg raises, rows, bench press, pull-ups, chin-ups, press/OHP, dips. That's it. High-resistance ARC trainer for accessories and cardio. Alternatively if you can handle working at UPS without becoming an alcoholic that doesn't eat proteins; you can do that instead and scratch the cardio and reduce volume across the board to 3x5 and you'll be ripped guaranteed.
>>
>>39942917
What is even the point of clen then, I've only ever used DNP because clen seemed useless in comparison to the sides how is it so popular?
Only use I can see for this cardinine stuff is no sides so it can be stacked next cut I'll use cardinine mk67 and dnp I guess who knows there might be some crazy interaction that either kills me or gets me shredded.
>>
>>39943131
why would you risk unknown side effects and wasting money for literally 0 benefit
>What is even the point of clen then
retards being retarded, what else. clen is also infinitely more dangerous than dnp
>>
>>39943013
>genetic low responder to dieting

m-muh thyroid problems 2: genetic boogaloo
>>
>>39943013
>eat clean; you'll get big and lean on steroids regardless of calories.
really? so i can just sit here stuffing my ass with 20k calories a day eating because im bored and ill get leaner?
>>
>>39943171
I'm not going to justify my DNP use like it's the pinnacle of health considering it's literally an industrial chemical and an explosive but yeah after reading up on clen sides I just dont understand why anyone would go through having severe insomnia, anxiety and tremors when you could use DNP and lose more weight just by being in essentially tropical weather. It might be different for me because I'm in bongland which is permanently cold as fuck so getting a bit warmer isn't too bad.
>>
>>39943264
im talking about "unknown side effects" in regards to that retarded shit cardinine. dnp has been widely studied, that bullshit SARM websites peddle hasn't been and doesnt even do anything beneficial anyway
>>
>>39943251
Yes Anon. That is exactly what he meant. Please do that and post results.
>>
>>39943319
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"regardless of calories"
>>
>>39942890
I don't know about dnp but cardarine is underrated for fat loss. way better than eca.
>>
File: 1483456373558.jpg (198KB, 1024x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1483456373558.jpg
198KB, 1024x1366px
> successfully domesticated fruit flies by feeding them only beer and setting up a trap to kill off the rebels
> generations later I have a tribe of alcoholic flies that don't fly around
> they generally sit around and occasionally crawl
> they've changed color to a light brown
> population stays manageable between 5 and 10

Only the black flies annoy me which has become rarely. The light brown flies behave nicely. They've found a way to get the beer without falling in the trap. I imagine if this continues there will be a new breed of smart alcoholic flies.

> 2017
> the atheist movement has destroyed itself
> the social justice movement has destroyed itself
> women are abandoning feminism and voting for Trump
> even liberals are tired of defending mudshit terrorists

Usually after Christmas ie. "peak", things slow down at UPS. But, working there, I know that's not the case at all. Things are picking up. For the first time in 20 years we're probably going to keep all of the peak season new hires. Our shift doesn't even handle returns at all; it's all local deliveries to businesses and residences.

First time I've had any confidence in our economy in... 15 years when Dad was laid off, never to recover, because one of our beloved Fortune 500's decided it was cheaper to hire a bunch of shitheads as consulants to do their networks than keep their employees. He was the last of maybe 50 in his department to be laid off this way, all replaced by 'consultants' ie. cheap labor you can get rid of and don't have to pay benefits.

I doubt that Fortune 500 actually profited from switching to consultants. Management is so detached from what their company actually does they have no concept of it, especially of technology. But some kike probably pitched a bullshit strategy outlook to them showing that if they hire the kike's 'consultants', they make more profit.

Whether Trump is exploiting us or not, at least he knows why we're upset.
>>
>>39943336
so why do even the people selling it say it is shittier
>>
>>39943330
>no need to obsess over calories automatically means I can literally do nothing but eat for the whole day

I assume you are murrican?
>>
>>39943390
>moving goalposts
>>
>>39943402
>hating the player, not the game :^)
>>
>>39943390
>no need to obsess over calories
>"REGARDLESS" of calories

>dude take steroids, you will get big "regardless" of lifting
>wow fucking retard, i meant just dont obsess over it!!
>>
File: 1472981267126.jpg (298KB, 1000x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1472981267126.jpg
298KB, 1000x1505px
>>39943251

I don't know how you'd stomach 20k calories eating clean.

By clean I mean real meat and potatoes. Ideally other vegetables as well. Steel-cut oats. Hell, even pasta, try eating 20k calories of pasta and tomato sauce. If we're going to bypass 'clean', how about 50 fucking McDoubles.

>>39943330
>>39943421

Yes, regardless, as in if you do the prior statement; "lift heavy, give an effort, and eat clean" -- calories should not matter.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.