[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/qa/668049 Hiro has spoken,we are to discuss the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 18

File: asp-poster.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
asp-poster.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>>/qa/668049

Hiro has spoken,we are to discuss the current state of /asp/ and make up some rules and regulations to improve the quality of the board.

first order of business?
>>
>>1761072
mandrama either gets its own board or goes back to /tv/
>>
>>1761082
or it gets deleted entirely off 4chan, god knows they deserve it
>>
Literally nothing is wrong with this board. It's perfect
>>
Limit Wrestling so that other Alternative sports are actually allowed to exist

Hiro just threw an invasive species into a small pond without thinking of the consequences it would have on the natural wildlife, the threads already there
>>
>>1761118
There's no need to limit wrestling as such. "Is he a draw" threads and the like aren't about wrestling, they're just shitposting.
>>
>>1761118
Wrestling is naturally a more popular topic of discussion. Restricting wrestling to a general is not going to magically cause more alt sports threads to pop up. They already have a few generals that they stay in and we take most of the rest of the board
>>
Move /wwe/ back to /sp/
>>
This has been the wrestling board for a year now. If you're still not over that it's time to grow up and move on. It's not changing, no matter how much you airsoft gun faggots bitch and complain
>>
WRESTLING SHOULD BE IT'S OWN BOARD.

FUCK SKATEBOARDING
FUCK BJJ
FUCK WATER GUNS
>>
>>1761072
Nothing is needed but actual moderation. Carter gets away with 99% of his shitposting and even the rare time his shit is cleaned up it takes half a day for it to happen. Is he a draw and those types of threads need to be nuked on sight
>>
>>1761118
>>1761137
exactly. its simply not feasible to co-exist

i know a /wwe/ general was here before the /sp/ invasion, but their size was in balance with the rest of the board.

frankly speaking, id rather have a slow board with quality discussion and fun that this general shitstorm of "was he a draw" and "is he autistic" crap.
and before anyone starts pointing fingers at "carter" or whomever your boogyman is. you know damn well its not just him shitposting in non-wwe threads.

we need to split, wwe needs its own board or to be removed or sent to a bigger board, but no amount of regulation can account for the imbalance of numbers between asp fans and wwe fans
>>
>>1761151
this
and part of actual moderation should be cutting down the number of individual wrestler general threads and clamping down on posters spamming wrestling stuff in non wrestling threads just for the lels.
>>
>>1761192
hiro promised them individual wrestler generals

He has no idea what he's doing or what the word 'consequences' mean
>>
>>1761201
>hiro promised them individual wrestler generals
when did he do that
>>
>>1761204
day 1 of the invasion, the only day that hiro even knew /asp/ existed, including today
>>
>>1761173
Let me give you a hypothetical scenario in which wrestling mainly sticks to the following generals:
/wwe/ - general discussion of World Wrestling Entertainment and it's brands
/diva/ - general discussion of female talent employed by WWE
/raw/ - specific discussion of WWE's RAW show
/sdl/ - specific discussion of WWE's Smackdown Live show
/TNA/ - general discussion of the Total Nonstop Action promotion
/LU/ - general discussion of the Lucha Underground TV show

Add to that a specific thread for up to three big PPV events a month.

That would leave a huge amount of space for the old /asp/ threads. It wouldn't matter if the wrestling threads were hyperactive and went to 20,000 replies before dropping off the board, so long as moderation and board culture worked hand-in-hand to make this a place useful to its denizens.
>>
>>1761211
>the only day that hiro even knew /asp/ existed, including today
true, OP link is a response to some /qst/ fag
>>
>>1761221
>/sdl/
I think you mean /smack/
>>
>>1761221
>Let me give you a hypothetical scenario in which wrestling mainly sticks to the following generals
it never will

before you know it we'll have "why is sasha so bald" general and GOAT wrestler general and whatever other shit they will come up with.

please dont just blame carter, this entire fandom has devolved /asp/ into kindergarden level.
>>
>>1761239
The abbreviations and categories were indicative only. But I think it's a reasonable guess at what would be required for wrestling discussion to work properly. It's possible that /nwa/ might be needed for retro wrestling, or /diva/ should include TNA's female talent, or whatever.

>>1761251
We've been asked to discuss what would be required for the board to be useful for all parties. As someone who mainly comes here to discuss wrestling (the only old /asp/ thread I've posted in with anything other than a bump was about mini-golf), I think that 6 - 10 generals would be about right. You clearly don't come here to discuss wrestling. Do you think that 6 - 10 wrestling generals would be too many?
>>
>>1761192
While we're at it we should request to have flags and ids in this board. /wwe/
>>
>>1761221
>MULTIPLE GENERALS

fucking cancer. fuck off to where you came from
>>
>>1761221
Begging you to lose weight
>>
How about a /wrestling/ board?
>>
Carter will be deleting this soon
>>
>>1761221
Terrible idea, /wwe/ generals were cancerous enough we don't need to pass that on to the hypothetical board.
>>
File: mcmahon-vire-eric-bischoff.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon-vire-eric-bischoff.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>1761139
Either this or we need some herculean reforms on this board. I think we need to bring ids temporarily and flags permanently in this board first off and some damn moderation.
>>1761351
If a janny or mod does delete then I have a thread ready to be posted for this. We need to keep putting on the pressure and make sure our voices are heard.
>>
Ban all feet and fart threads
>>
Any cunt in here think anything said in this thread will happen?
If yes, you are retarded and should be castrated
>>
>>1761411
id's don't stop evaders
or even expose them

Evaders are the biggest /asp/ problem
>>
>>1761521
That's why we should have flags. Usually ban evaders use proxies to ban evade, and they use rare flags to shitpost. Ids and flags go hand in hand to help spot the ban evading faggot at the very least.
>>
>>1761557
or they're just all from the same country

or they shift regularly

Flags aren't a good way of telling evaders, look for posting style, report shitposts not flags
>>
>>1761573
I helps a little, but you're right about the posting style.

Although old-/wwe/ was molded by the flag banter which gave some original content because of it. Maybe if flags are introduced here maybe some original banter will return and replace the shit "LEL REKT" samefagging banter we put up with.
>>
>>1761221
Here's another hypothetical scenario: You go fuck yourself.
>>
>>1761636
I was a fan of the flags on /sp/ partially because of the international bantz, but also because they helped to disprove the stereotype of "only redneck Americans watch wrestling". Hell, I myself was quite surprised as to just how international the WWE fandom is. They may not be important, but I love the flags, and really hope we get them.
>>
>>1761761
KEK
>>
>>1761737
I was one of the things that made posting in a /wwe/ general/gamethread fun.
>>1761761
>>1761791
While they're at it they should deport you back to Mexico.
>>
>>1761118

Not our fault your generals are dead threads. Post more and they won't fall off.
>>
>>1761221
I would get rid of /wwe/ and /diva/, keep /raw/ and /smack/ generals and just discuss divas in those threads.
Keep /tna/ and /lu/ threads
>>
>>1761807
*It was one[...]
>>
>>1761072
ban Carter and 2coldSteveO
>>
>>1761173

Shitposting is the main attraction of this board though.
>>
>>1761832
No it isn't, that's bullshit. People like you who believe like that should be necked for saying that.
>>
>>1761151
This. The fact that multiple threads like "Was he a draw" stay up for hours shows that there is little to no moderation here.

Obviously no one wants some nazi mods that ban people for anything but there is basically no moderation at the moment.

There's no point making up rules because we have no one to enforce them.

Hiro is a faggot that turns up once every few months, says "How u think we make chan better?" ignores every comment and then leaves.
>>
>>1761836
>thinking that's a good thing
>>
>>1761221
So where do we discuss puro? Ring of Honor? Indy wrestling in general?
>>
>>1761851
>>1761836
Wrong link.
>>
>>1761337

So fucking what? There are MMA generals, UFC generals, karate generals, BJJ generals, Chinese dancing generals.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS CANCER.

Fucking pyjama dancers can't even follow the rules they want us to follow.
>>
>>1761855
Reading that thread was painful. Anons are like "mods are deleting meta threads" and hiro's response would be "just make thread to make regulations"
>>
>>1761865
who can take your queer ass back to /woo/ and discuss that shit there
>>
>>1761881
That's because YOU FAGGOTS KEEP PUSHING OUT OUR THREADS. The shitposting is so bad that we have to resort to making generals in order to keep discussion alive and push out the shitposters.
>>
>>1761865
>>/wooo/

More seriously, as I wrote in >>1761275, it was just a stab at how much space wrestling might need as a way of explaining to old /asp/ types that wrestling and alternative sports can co-exist on the same board. Adding /puro/, /indie/, and /nwa/ to my original list wouldn't be a problem.

>>1761897
Sorry, but if your issue is that there are too many wrestling threads, why would you object to wrestling going from about 30% of the board down to 10%? (In my estimation, 6/10 threads are just shitposts and 1/10 are old /asp/.)
>>
>>1761897

So basically, you thought the way to keep your pyjama dancing threads going was to have even less people post in them. Like, let's have the Chinese dancers post in one thread and man mounters post in another thread while the shotacons post in a third thread. Those threads are WAY less likely to be pushed off than if we all posted in one pyjama party general!

God you people are stupid.
>>
>>1761863

It's fucking wrestling for fucks sake. Is it really something to take that seriously? This is basically the only wrestling forum where it gets treated like fun instead of SERIOUS BIZNESS.
>>
>>1761959
god your stupid jesus christ and Mohamed
>>
>>1761970
You can have fun discussions, but you don't have to do it ALL THE FUCKING TIME. The shit becomes repetitive and the low quality of "shitpost" threads don't help at all. Making the board terrible; leading into the state we're in right now.
>>
>>1761970
False dilemma though. /asp/ doesn't need to be margin to margin shitposting in order to set itself apart from /wooo/. We should lose the "is he a draw" threads (because they're long past stale), but the raw vs. smackdown bantz are worth having.
>>
>>1761970
Not really, but there needs to be some coherent discussion. You can't have everything being about shitposting it basically removes the point of the board. You basically just have another version of /b/, and even fucking /b/ disapproves of the shit we are doing.
>>
>>1762024

anon you need to understand. A majority of adult wrestling fans are iver weight and autistic. They find the 576000 "was he a draw thread" funny. I think wrestling needs it's own board. The autism is comparable to /mlp/
>>
Well I think that Carter and whatever other cuck is fucking up this board has to go. Furthermore, I think that wrestling generals should be introduced or another board for wrestling should be created altogether. This situation is making no one happy on either side, and the shitposting is just going to continue if we are lumped together like this without any form of moderation whatsoever. As a MMAutist I'm a little biased, but I would like to know what wrestling fans think of having segregated boards.
>>
>>1762046
>wrestling needs it's own board.
i think we can all agree on that, Wrestling can do without the alternative sports. Let's make that a regulation
>>
>>1762024
You're right. There should be a decent balance between shitposting and discussion. However, this is never going to happen if we don't have a moderator who actually monitors the board and cares about the quality of posts to try and create a decent ratio of fun threads to serious ones.
>>
>>1762066
It only works if there is actual moderation in the new board. Otherwise its basically the situation we're in right now.
>>
>>1762046

This. Just give wrestling it's own board. It does not fit anywhere else. It's not a sport, but wwe fans are too autistic to just call it a tv show. Throw them all into one board and move on.
>>
>>1762066
I'm fine with it, but you guys realize that by doing that the board is going to die with just those things on there though wrestling brings posts
>>
>>1762113
We'll manage like we did before
>>
>>1762085
This, I enjoy the Man of a 1001 holds threads and the Haitch promo threads. Those threads are perfect examples of fun threads. As for serious threads there needs to be some quality control set upon this.
>>
>>1762113
There are plenty of boards on this site that have roughly the same volume of posters as old /asp/ had and are never mentioned when this topic is brought up. It's not like /out/ or /po/ are booming. /asp/ does not need more posters, considering we were successful in the past when wrestling was restricted to generals. In any case, the current condition of this board is so fucking awful that I think it's making most anons despise wrestling and its posters and want it gone.
>>
>>1762085
>a moderator who actually monitors the board and cares
The only way i can see that happening is if yall get a new board. In which you would be provided with a new Janny
>>
apologies to any non wwe that expect hiro to actually listen to the minority and not just do whatever the particular ips that are posting at the moment he reads a few posts want him to do
>>
>>1762129
Old asp had wrestling threads remember that
>>
>>1762113
/sp/ here

/asp/ never gave a shit whether or not the board was "dead" by any given standards, they were completely fine with that actually. You don't need a blazing fast board to enjoy the content.
>>
>>1762112
/tv/ already has more bullshit than it can handle, and right now has its own thread just like this one discussing a board split.

That aside, every single thread would just be flooded with constant shitposters just trying to get (You)'s while at the same there would be even more "Is he a draw" and such just to spam the board. It's a lose/lose for everyone involved.
>>
>>1762142
Hiros staff does though that's why they've been having so many experimental boards
>>
>>1762139
True. I'm still not completely convinced that we ever needed that traffic in the first place. Most of the older posters like myself were entirely fine with the slow pace of the old board.
>>
>>1762168
It would be hard for Hiroshima Nagasaki to mess with boards that came before his time.
>>
>>1762113

get out of your wwe carney mindset. Nobody cares about """"posts"""" when it's just 5 people who make new threads ad nauseum about the same 3 topics.
>>
>>1762142
Can't believe a /sp/artan actually said something sensible to wrestlefags without any shitflinging. Top lad you are.
>>1762153
>/tv/[...]right now has its own thread just like this one discussing a board split
Pretty much a quarter of this site are making threads like or similar to this. The state of this site has become a serious issue, and yes it would be moot if /wwe/ gets a board of its own and still doesn't get moderation.
>>
>>1762230
You're right entirely. Moderation needs to come first and it needs to be extended if new boards are made.
>>
>>1762197
Sounds like asp before majority wrestling
>>
>>1761072
Gain height
>>
>>1761072
i agree. tell hiro to let us go back to /sp/. We wrestling fans are too powerful for this board. The weaklings of this board cannot match our combined strength. /sp/ has fandoms bigger than ours and can keep us in check. But on here we will continue to consume until we devour/

or send us to /tv/
>>
File: Ryan Kerrigan Shawn Michaels.jpg (137KB, 908x605px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Kerrigan Shawn Michaels.jpg
137KB, 908x605px
>>1762284
This. We were top heels of /sp/, but still mostly stayed inside our general. Moving us to the bingo hall that is /asp/ was a mistake, and all it did was ruin /asp/ for all the people that were originally here. Fast boards can handle our shit. Slow boards like /asp/ simply can't.

I feel bad for the original denizens of this board. While I never came here before, I do frequent a few other slow boards, and I would hate to have them ruined the same way we ruined /asp/.

While I wouldn't mind our own /wwe/ board, I feel like it would be exactly how /asp/ is now minus a few threads like the airsoft, mma, and stonerplank threads. I'd much rather we just be allowed our general on /sp/ again.
>>
>>1762284
>>1762311
If you get sent to another board, the original posters of that board will just bitch about it until you're moved again. It doesn't seem like a definite solution.
>>
>>1762251
If we don't get a board then we need to speed up /asp/'s traffic by moving some generals that really doesn't belong on /sp/ in the first place to here. /heem/ would definitely be a first to move and other generals like /bet/, /ffg/, /trb/, /box/, /fpl/, and /f1/ and etc. Its either doesn't directly relate to the physical sport or it is a blatant alternative sport. Make sure to bring flags in order to preserve the flag banter those generals had.
>>
just get the /sp/ mod that babysat the old /wwe/ general. they were really strict with bump limits & deleted posts for no reason, but for the most part things worked out ok. of course they were on some schedule so literal shit pic posters would spam images while the mod was afk
>>
>>1762326
Honestly I don't see us getting a perfect mod so that would be a welcome solution. A little bit of shitposting is needed. This is 4chan, after all. We need to preserve those faculties that separate us from the cucks of Reddit and 9gag.
>>
>>1762321
It WWE got its own board what would the original poster here have to complain about? They've literally taking over this place. I don't see how getting a new one would make a difference.
>>
>>1762344
That's what everybody have been saying. We need to have a balance of fun shitposting and actual discussion.
>>
Move toygun to >>>/k/ or >>>/toy/
Move stonerplankers to >>>/b/ or >>>/trv/

Leave WWE and all the others here
>>
>>1762356
this
>>
>>1762356
No fuck off. This was an alternative sports board first. WWE needs its own board with moderation and this board needs moderation.
>>
>>1762356
>less different content

Just get your own board
>>
>>1761881
/asp/ie detected

gtfo
>>
>>1762356
Sounds good
>>1762362
Yea and wrestling was here and go back to the origins wrestling carried this board
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with this board. Fuck anyone trying to "fix" it - it's the only place to funpost about wrestling on the Internet. Fuck you if you want us to be /wew/ 2 with a bunch of gay ass generals.
>>
File: asp problem.png (46KB, 881x300px) Image search: [Google]
asp problem.png
46KB, 881x300px
CAN WE PLEASE SPLIT !!!
>>
>>1762374

Calm yourself autismo. There is a difference between funposting and abnoxious shitposting. /b/ and /trash/ knowhow to funpost. The wwe fatties cannot control themselves.
>>
>>1762374
Nobody is saying that /asp/ needs to be a smark board with nofunallowed. The proposal to limit wrestling to generals aims at making /asp/ actually fit for the purpose of talking about alternative sports and wrestling. You can still have bantz and haitchposting and other fun without choking everything else off the board.
>>
>>1762369
this is our board
>>
I hope hiro deletes asp so that we can finally move all the martial art general threads to /fit/ because there is much more intelligent discussion on training martial arts there.
>>
Add flags. They'll be less shitposting.

Carter is a leaf, everyone can filter Canada.
>>
>>1762385
>/b/ and /trash/ knowhow to funpost.
>being this new
>>
>>1762374
Everyone struck down the general idea dipshit, and it isn't funposting if no one except your diseased self is enjoying it. This isn't /b/, this is /asp/ a board in which ALTERNATIVE SPORTS & WRESTLING is discussed. Also no said that no fun is allowed. We're saying that we need to have some fucking balance.
>>
>>1762374
Did you even read the thread? We're talking about fucking basics here like getting rid of rampant shitposting fucks like Carter and having some competent mods. There is no need to 1000000 "is he a draw?" threads that only 10 year olds find funny. Funposting will still be around but it does not = shitposting
>>
>>1762398

>being this young
>i need 7 GOAT threads for the lulz xdd
>>
>>1762356
VOTE
http://www.strawpoll.me/11227889
>>
>>1762362

Toy guns and stonerplanks are toys though.
>>
Matter in fact Hiro is in /tv/ right now discussing the state of the board.
>>
>>1762392
Get another one or At least help us divide WWE and Alternative sports. If you don't want to see and airsoft and skateboarding anymore
>>
Asp needs a brand split.
>>
>>1762426
maybe he'll be here next
>>
>>1762433
Fucking good. We need him finally lay down the law.
>>
>>1762432
/asp/ needs a competent GM.
>>
>>1762405
>There is no need to 1000000 "is he a draw?" threads that only 10 year olds find funny.
Show me ONE "Is he a draw" threads in the catalog right now you whiny little faggot.
>>
>>1762447
Not him, but >>1760223 is in the catalog.
>>
>>1762447
There isn't any now because of all the stupid CM Punk threads. Cancer was pushed out for bigger cancer.
>>
File: 1449641565437.gif (2MB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449641565437.gif
2MB, 189x200px
>>1762456
Shut up.
>>
>>1762476
>literally talks about having empathy for others
No anon, you are the autism
>>
I hope Hiro is reading this.
>>
OK, I'm going to try recapping so that there's something to dispute or nod at.

Good threads:
>generals for enduring topics, such as skateboarding, karate, RAW, Smackdown, HEMA, TNA, indie wrestling, and puro.
>live event threads
>funposting threads that encourage others to participate, such as "thousand holds" and Haitch-posting.
>content-creation threads, such as "before and after /asp/"

OK threads
>naive subjects (anything that should really be in a general)
>subtle bait (if you're not sure what counts, don't try)

Bad threads
>individual wrestler generals (including "draw", Divas, and CM Punk)
>off-topic threads
>new live event threads just because the old one has hit bump limit (a new thread isn't necessary until the old one hits page 9)
>obvious bait such as claiming that women's wrestling, SJW, smarks, and/or Roman Reigns is killing wrestling, claiming that alternative sports or wrestling is ruining /asp/, or denouncing various hobbies as fake, gay, or autistic.
>>
>>1762396
>an evader can't skip to a new flag
>>
>>1762543
Bro the /bex/ and /spiteful/ generals are some of the best threads on this board right now.
>>
>>1762543
>divas threads
>bad threads
/bex/, /spiteful/, and /kana/ are unironically one of the best wrestling threads on /asp/. Those threads keep shitposting at an absolute low despite the circlejerking.
>>
>>1762548
>>1762555
But then you've got sasha banks hatethreads. Would anything be lost by just having a single collective general for WWE's female talent? There was a /TnA/ thread for Impact's Knockouts not so long ago and it was fine.
>>
>>1762560
desu no one likes Sasha Banks and if they do then they should go back to >>>/mlp/.
>>
>>1762567
I get that horseface is not well-liked and that's my point: generals about her are basically just shitposting.

Again, would anything be lost by just having a single collective general for WWE's female talent?
>>
>>1762321

That's a great solution. We've already had fun destroying your board, I think it's time we moved on and had that fun all over again.
>>
>>1762456
You should be happy we wade some UFC, BBJ, and MMA threads for you to post in.
>>
>>1762575
Yes

It would become a horrible thread full of "So ugly xD" posters, horseposting for Sasha, and shitposting in general

So like almost every general on this site
>>
>>1762579
I like this. We shall sweep all the indie boards, take their belts, and leave a trail of bodies in our wake.
>>
>>1762575
Yeah, there would be huge wrestlefu shitposting if they were to be stuck in one general. It's best to leave /bex/, /spiteful/, and /kana/ alone in their own generals. They're basically the only generals right now that has considerable support from a lot of users on /asp/. Let others make their wrestlefu generals if they can maintain it consistently, but the end result is that they won't last long.
>>
>>1762412
wwe is fake and not a sport at all though
>>
>>1762575

I might come across a picture of horseface trap while while having a wank to Alexa and lose my erection.
>>
>>1762603

It says wrestling right in the name of the board.
>>
>>1762609
Yes, and it also says Alternative Sports in the board name. Not just wrestling.
>>
>>1762587
>>1762596
I'm not entirely sure of that. Again, there was the TNA Knockouts general - archived at
https://archive.nyafuu.org/asp/thread/1679848/#1679848 - and it didn't have the kind of problems you're talking about. Shitposters tried to get attention and failed, there was a little bit of wrestlefu warring but posters also found out about girls they'd never seen before.
>>
>>1762615
/tna/ posters and /wwe/ posters have a different mentality when it comes to women in wrestling. /tna/ is a lot more chill with discussing women together. /wwe/ would rather take BBC up their asses then let themselves discuss women in wrestling together.
>>
>>1762614
Nothing to stop you from discussing them
>>
>>1762614

Toy guns and stonerplanks have nothing to do with sports or wrestling.
>>
>>1762623
Might be true. Let me put it this way - I was OP in the Knockouts general because I wanted to see if it would sink or swim. (The verdict seems to be that the Knockouts have flotation but not a lot of momentum.) I don't know the WWE roster well enough to do a Diva general, but maybe someone more familiar with them could run an experiment to see if it's a shitshow or not? A well-meaning thread that goes to hell would be way better than average on this board.
>>
>>1762644
How about we don't discuss womens """wrestling""" at all
>>
>>1761221
> general fags
Pure unadulterated cancer

You dont belong on this site
You are the problem
>>
>>1762660
>implying that wrestling gets discussed in those threads
Are you new here?
>>
>>1762666
>getting triggered by generals
Go find a new hugbox.
>>
>>1762644
A /diva/ general was active during the early days of /wwe/ on /asp/ if I recall. It eventually split off to Paige Generals, Nikki Generals, Charlotte generals, Sasha generals, and /bex/ generals because of shitfligging and aspirations of branching out. Paige Generals fell into obscurity when Paige disappeared from television, and Nikki didn't really have a dedicated following to continue making generals. The founder of the Charlotte Generals was ran off by Deanmark, while the Sasha Generals lost momentum when /wwe/ realized that she was ugly as sin. /bex/ is the last original spinoff general that came from /diva/ and it was because it's founder never gave up on making threads and Lynch struck a cord with some /wwe/ anons which is still prevalent today. Later on other threads like Nia Jax Generals, /dana/, Bayley Generals, and Eva Marie generals showed up but there wasn't enough dedicated users in those generals.

It seriously comes down to the dedication of the userbase, and /wwe/'s willingness at talk about women's wrestling without resorting to shitflinging. /diva/ split because wrestlefu fags couldn't stand being in the same thread.
>>
>>1762684
> generalfag
> tells people to go back their hugbox

Reverse psychology isnt going to work here m8

T b h nothing is going to work ;) hiro thew you a pity bone and now all you sad aspies are scrabbling around thinking it means anything
The only thing that might happen is a new nazi mod comes along for a few days
>>
>>1762709
>Reverse psychology
Wow, you're so worked up you can't even use basic terms properly. Reverse psychology would be if I told you to leave because I wanted you to stay. Nobody wants you to stay. You're not even a good troll, you're just an insecure brat who relies on corrupt moderation to protect him.
>>
>>1762714
Shut up Deancuck.

>inb4 some childish bullshit "comeback"
>>
>>1762731
You're only proving his point anon.
>>
>>1762730
Are u bothered?
>>
>>1762731
Please keep going, I think it's great when you fools expose how weak you really are. If it's getting hard to post through your tears, go wash your face with cold water and come back.
>>
Anyone else feel genuinely bad for Deancuck? One of these days he's going to get banned from here and he'll lose the one thing left in life that gives him joy (except churros from mami for her special chubby caramel bear)
>>
>>1762543
none of those are good threads.

substituting "is he autistic" spam with "becky is cute" or whatever isnt quality improvement.
look i dont even want wwe to stay here, but jesus look at yourselves and ask how you became so dilusional
>>
>>1762739
No, moving on.
>>
>>1762543
>Bad threads
>"New live event thread because the old one has hit bump limit"
>Funposting about weedplank or toyguns

Fuck off you seething /asp/ cuckold

reminder that /asp/ies (i.e. not strong muscular /wwesp/ users) are the fucking nerds of this board and should be made fun of
>>
>substituting "is he autistic" spam with "becky is cute" or whatever isnt quality improvement
Since where in that post does it say that?
>>
literally the only thing that needs to be done is to give wrestling it's own board and this entire problem is solved. How fucking hard is it for the dumb gook to do that?
>>
>>1762752
Even if he does it still doesn't guarantees that things will improve on /asp/. Mods will still be shit on both boards.
>>
File: maybehatpostswillwork.jpg (96KB, 925x461px) Image search: [Google]
maybehatpostswillwork.jpg
96KB, 925x461px
>>1762742
>>1762746
This looks like samefaggotry. I have long suspected that a lot of the bile spewed against wrestling fans and alternative sportsmen in /asp/ came from the shitposting cabal. The fact that this feeble attempt to change the subject comes right after the weakness of /asp/'s trolls was exposed doesn't seem like a coincidence.
>>
>>1762758
there literally will be no need for mods on /asp/ because it will be slow as shit again
>>
>>1762739
Hes rich and has washboard abs though...
>>
File: surelyhatpostswillwork.jpg (75KB, 929x418px) Image search: [Google]
surelyhatpostswillwork.jpg
75KB, 929x418px
>>1762762
I wouldn't bet on that. If wrestling gets its own board but /asp/ is under the same moderation standards, the shitters who have been dumping on this place might just stay to post "is he a draw" and the rest out of spite. They don't really like wrestling, but they do like trolling - provided that it's in a safe space.
>>
>>1762771
Looks like the mod is actually on patrol tonight. Probably doing this because he's worried Hiro will fire him for his shit work.
>>
>>1762771
>>1762761
Don't work yourself into a shoot now mark
>>
>>1762761
>This looks like samefaggotry

No it doesn't. Maybe if you weren't a sissy /asp/ie big strong /sp/ users wouldn't have to dunk your head in the toilet.
>>
>>1762788
KEK
>>
>>1762781
It looks more like the usual "duck and cover" routine that our terrible shitposters do when their insecurities overwhelm them. Is there anything more pathetic than an anonymous troll who backs away from their work?
>>
screencap all of this and take it to the /qa/ threads
>>
>>1762798
>a handful of perturbed/asp/ies mad they lost their special forum get to represent the whole of /wwe/ that they were never a part of

Yeah no buddy
>>
>>1762794
If you mean by he deleted his posts then no. I [detroper] him.
>>
>>1762798
Dont cry
>>
>>1762726
> nobody wants you to stay
Who cares?
We are all here to stay and the 3 other anons in your toygun general arent going to stop us
>>
>>1762821
We are not the same Carter. I'd rather keep the toygun guys than you and there isn't a single person in /wwe/ that disagrees. You are not one of us.
>>
>>1762821
>attempted damage control
This has nothing to do with culture clash between wrestling fans and old /asp/. You've played that card too many times. We all know that the most serious problem is shitposting.
>>
>>1762798
no, the mods on irc told me to make this thread via order from hiro.
>>
>>1762821
> he thinks im cucter
One of us you say? Kek

>>1762836
> i come to asp for serious wrestling discussion
/wwe/ is dead and will never be the same again
All that remains for this shithole is funposting
>>
PLEASE make this board forced anonymous. Tripfags are cancer.
>>
>>1762702
I had a quick look for that in the archives and I kinda see what you mean. The difference in culture between /tna/ and /wwe/ is surprising.
>>
>>1761221
fuck you

go back to where ever you were banned from
>>
>>1762861
If I wanted the "serious wrestling discussion", I'd go to /wooo/. Wrestling discussion on /asp/ does happen and it's more about "this was fun" or "that was boring" rather than the smarky bullshit that you get on other forums.
>>
File: 1438011488603.gif (519KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
1438011488603.gif
519KB, 300x205px
>>1762702
>>1762867
>Taking pro wrestling THIS seriously
>>
>>1762861
Meant for

>>1762829
>>
>>1762347
you would get your board back

most of /wwe/ wants to gtfo of /asp/ and regrets that a few spergs fucked up your comfy board
>>
>>1762702
/bex/ was secretly the continuation of /wwe/ until cuckter started spamming it
>>
>>1762863
>Implying the fat spic wouldn't just double his shitposting efforts and avatar posting so we would know it's him
>>
>>1762894
fuck off BeckyLynchWaifuGuy you 2/10 tranny
>>
>>1762894
Nah it was always shit.
>>
>>1762894
Hi BLWG!
>>
>>1762812
Why would you do that, though? Those posts only showed how pitiful the shitposters on /asp/ are. Getting rid of them just protected the weaklings from ridicule, the same way that deleting filter threads protected them from losing attention.

Really, the worst thing about /asp/ is that we don't even have quality trolls. We're being spammed by dweebs who need censorship to protect them.
>>
>>1762894
You're being delusional.
>>
>>1762894
This

It was a comfy shithole full of pathetic waifuists that was easy to ruse and got killed off by cucter's pure unbridled autism
Literally /wwe/ v2
>>
>>1762927
"No"
>>
>>1762829

It's a false choice though. I don't want the toygunners OR the fat delusional spic.
>>
>>1762927
/bex/ is literally just 2 waifuautist circlejerking over that tranny and posting the same pics over and over and over and over
>>
>>1762942
then go get your own board, /asp/ was here before you turned it into a fucking shithole with your "funposting"
apparently talking about sniffing diva feet is fun to you autists
>>
>>1762902
>>1762906
>>1762909
>>1762913
all 1 minute apart!

i hope your mother gets early onset Alzheimer's but she's probably disowned you at this point anyway
>>
>>1762973
>he thinks only one person dislikes Becketty
>>
God i wish i could see ids in this thread. Short math says everyone has about 4 posts in thread.

Im willing to bet we have one or 2 autists with over 20 posts and they are all sperging out to someone.
>>
Speaking as someone who only comes here to talk about Wrestling and doesn't give a shit about skateboarding or whatever, it sure seems like we should get our own board.

It seems like it would be impossible for anyone to actually discuss whatever they wanted to discuss that wasn't related to wrestling. There are like 10 non-wrestling threads at a time and most of them are generals that are likely to get overwhelmed by threads created during a RAW, Smackdown and especially a PPV.

Just give us our own board. We were too big for /tv/, we were too big for /sp/ and we are still too big for /asp/
>>
Only one suggestion from me really, consider having raw, smackdown and PPV gamethreads be rolling stickies, I don't know what the logistics are for it but if it's easy to make them rolling I don't see why we don't have them more often, it's a pain every 30 minutes to look for the next game thread and then find 5 different ones all with 10 actual posts and 20 real thread here posts, if they're easy enough to make then it's only really 3 a week at most and it keeps the discussion all in one place, I know it wouldn't be a day and night difference but at least it makes it cleaner.
>>
>>1763238
>consider having raw, smackdown and PPV gamethreads be rolling stickies
This would help out a lot.
>>
>>1761072
pedo mod needs to be arrested for child abuse images asap
>>
File: keep asp clean.jpg (265KB, 1080x2094px) Image search: [Google]
keep asp clean.jpg
265KB, 1080x2094px
>>1763238
>>1763244
The filter movement - /nope/ - tried educating posters on how to sticky their own interests and filter out spam. The moderators responded by deleting our threads and punishing users for posting them. Believe me, Hiro might want /asp/ to be better, but it won't get that way without the mods and janitors being removed.

On the off-chance that you'd like to improve your own experience on the board, here's the /nope/ infographic.
>>
>>1761970
Shit on the toilet, not on the street.

/asp/ is not India.

If you want a toilet, build /wwe/.
>>
>>1762113
I want to be able to make a low volume thread about a niche art instead of being forced into a fucking martial arts general that is populated entirely by elitist competitive martial artists that verbally assault you over not training MMA.
And WWE does exactly that by instantly deleting small threads in seconds.
>>
>>1762393
>martial art general threads to /fit/
You mean "MMA claims the term 'martial arts' for itself" Generals.
>>
>>1763324
MMA is closer to what martial arts are suppose to be then so called traditional ones
>>
>>1763315
Too late
Pass me the kleenex aspie

>>1763318
No one cares what you want. Go to some other board where your obscure 2 month 3 total poster thread wont be swamped by popular subjects
We /wwe/ now
>>
send nerf kiddies, airsofties, and paintballies to toy

send wwe to tv

send hema to trash
>>
>>1763330
And this is exactly why I want a slow board where I can actually discuss escrima instead of getting shat on by your kind.
>>
>>1761072
Get rid of all the non-wrestling threads, they are clogging up the board.
>>
>>1763330
Yes, because a literal game is so useful when your opponent has a baseball bat.
>>
File: randysavage.jpg (78KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
randysavage.jpg
78KB, 400x509px
>>1763294
I've been thinking about putting a veneer on top of the filter threads. Maybe calling the generals "/face/ - Good Guy General" with editions dedicated to famously babyface wrestlers (e.g. Ricky Steamboat). Invite talk about the best good guys in wrestling and how to be a good guy on /asp/. The keep asp clean graphic would be tenuously on topic as would OC (pic related) for bumping small threads.

>>1763318
This is entirely reasonable. I try to keep an eye out for threads like the ones you're talking about and bump them, but if the board could slow down by about 30% (so threads last over a day without a bump) that would work a lot better.
>>
>>1763336
what, im an MMA fag and ive never had problems with escrima or other FMA related threads. its only when "2 deadly" guys show up will the shit start
>>
>>1763332
>No one cares what you want.
>>>/qa/668049
you mean like the admin of the site? who you know, ordered meta threads to discuss community issues be made on every board
>>
>>1763361
Kek
Hiro asked us what we wanted ourselves then didnt even bother reading the replies, same with the rest of /qa/
>>
>>1763361
You're engaging with the vocal minority there. There's a big chunk of /wwe/ fans who just don't think about the consequences of their posting, but they only create a bunch of threads when shows are on. The next biggest group of wrestling fans are embarrassed by what's happened on /asp// and would like to help. It's only a handful of shitters who are actually proud of managing to spam a board with the assistance of its moderators - a feat somewhat below the level of managing to walk and chew gum at the same time.
>>
Hiro, please separate us. Obviously the Wrestling community doesn't like the Alternative sport community and vice versa. The WWE fandom doesn't want to see paintball and skateboarding threads on the same board as wrestling. We're are just too different for each other.

Why do you insist on keeping us together on one board?
>>
>>1763261
this
>>
>>1763382
Speaking as a TNA fan, I like you alternative sport guys more than I like the average WWE fan. If it was an option to kick WWE to /sp/ and leave the alternative wrestling stuff here, I would be all for it.
>>
>>1763357
There are many MMA dudes who sneer at anyone who doesn't do full contact sparring.
Even when you explicitly tell them that you are just doing Tai Chi to fix your back problems and gain some flexibility.
>>
>>1763393
well ill sneer at you if you dont do full contact (that doesnt mean you have to brawl btw) and say you're learning effective self defence/to fight,because sparring is an essential component of that

also im not going to berate you on using tai chi for your back but you should listen to your physiotherapist on what the best exercises for that are
>>
File: mullet.png (281KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
mullet.png
281KB, 600x466px
>>1763386
>speaking as a TNA fan
>>
File: neckbeard-teenager.png (455KB, 595x622px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-teenager.png
455KB, 595x622px
>>1763386
> speaking as a TNA fan
>>
>>1763340
well what if he has a knife
what if he has a gun
what if he has a machine gun
what if he has mercenary soldiers
what if he has an attack helicopter

we could keep escalating this retarded weapons argument till the end of time
>>
>>1761221
Yes, clearly the way forward is to shove everything into generals. That's why /sp/ is such a joyous place to be now and not a neutered soulless shitshow
>>
>>1763382
We need to put WWE back on /sp/ at this point
>>
I'm shocked this hasn't been deleted at all by Carter. Maybe even the mods finally realized the only way to fix /asp/ is to kick WWE off
>>
>>1763521
we can only hope
>>
File: Hi asp.jpg (24KB, 497x288px) Image search: [Google]
Hi asp.jpg
24KB, 497x288px
>>1761072
Would rather be a mid-carder in /sp/ than a top babyface in this shithole of a bingo hall.

We're the best shitposters in the world. We've been the best since day one when we walked into this board. And we've been vilified and hated since that day. The reason we're leaving is you people. Because after we're gone, you’re still going to complain about how your shitty generals for fucking tiddlywinks get no responses because /wwe/ dominate the board. We're just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. /asp/ is going to make shitposts despite itself. It's an alternative sports board in a shitty bingo hall that should be a stadium and I’d like to think that maybe this board will be better after /wwe/ is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by /mma/ and his doofus son-in-law /mag/ and the rest of it's retarded """"sports"""".
>>
File: ergh.jpg (169KB, 599x750px) Image search: [Google]
ergh.jpg
169KB, 599x750px
>>1763600
>>
>>1763382
>Obviously the Wrestling community doesn't like the Alternative sport community

it's not that we don't like the Alternative sport community, we just don't care about it
>>
>>1762702
you forgot /spiteful/
>>
>>1761201
He didn't, he said threads about divas were allowed but not anything individual male wrestlers. Which makes sense since women's wrestling is really a different thing than men's. Dudes don't need their own generals
>>
>>1762543
Diva threads are fine and almost necessary to keep shitposting down. You simply cannot bring them up in the regular general (or back when it existed at least) without mass shitposting and hat spam. Fans of the women should be allowed 1 or 2 generals to discuss it in peace. It's a niche thing that simply won't mesh well with the regular wrestling general
>>
>>1763600
Hey /wew/, how ya doing?
>>
>>1762988
Only 1 person feels the need to announce it every single chance he gets, yes
>>
>>1763488
>what if he has a weapon that you can't defend against anyway
Then you are fucked, nigger.
>>
>>1763648
that must explain why you go out of your way to shitpost in every non wwe thread with your seething and hit the shower bullshit
>>
>>1762543
>generals for enduring topics, such as skateboarding, karate, RAW, Smackdown, HEMA, TNA, indie wrestling, and puro.
Generalfag cancer get out.

>funposting threads that encourage others to participate, such as "thousand holds" and Haitch-posting.
So literal wewtist threads

GTFO you do not speak for us. go back to your redddit hugbox generalfag

What you people fail to realise is that /asp/ is one of the only throwbacks to old pre-generals on every board 4chan left and is used how 4chan was intended to be used

Its fine, except for deancunt and his autistic spamming and samefagging. The mods should have rangebanned the cunt months ago before the cancer set in
>>
>>1763858
This place is not fucking "fine." We don't have any moderation and we have a rampant shitposter destroying the board. But hey as long as you and your underaged buddies get to post about diva feet, then it's "fine" right? Don't fucking act like you're some knowledgable oldfag because you were on /b/ in 2012. This board has never been run like that. Wrestling and alternative sports need to be split. No one is happy with the current situation and it's going to continue to get worse if they're together. Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.
>>
>>1763826
Nah people just dont like that tranny
>>
>>1763903
> waaaaaa
Curb the utter cornhole carnage /asp/ie

Get rid of deancunt and this place returns to the utopia it was. It isnt our fault no one else posts in your obscure alternative '''''sport''''' now is it?
>>
>>1761329
this is a great IDea (haha get it)
>>
>>1763907
you think memes are some living thing that migrates to our threads or a manchild who posts them because he cant stand seeing anything but sweaty roided men acting badly and doing subpar stunts?
>>
>>1761072
Just give the Pro Wrestling folks their own board, they're a big enough group to keep it alive but don't gel well with the other boards, e.g. /tv/ or /asp/

I want to go back to actually being able to follow slow, but genuinely interesting martial arts threads, instead of them just falling off the face of the board in a day.
>>
hiroyuki defaulting to let the userbase discuss board issues on their own isn't for the best to be quite honest, especially if he's just going to disappear again.
>>
>>1763521
maybe carter isn't the mod and everything you read on 4chan isn't true
>>
>>1761072
i think alternative sports and non-wwe wrestling can coexist.

just move the wwetards, there's people who likes serious wrestling and martial arts :)
>>
>>1761151
This. The fuckers are useless. Carter could dump child porn and it would stay up for 12 hours
>>
>>1763928
That's the kind of intellectually stimulating response I've come to expect from the slack jawed faggots who post on this board. Please feel free to go back to making garbage threads for your 10 year old buddies, Carter, the adults are talking
>>
>>1765089
> carter
> having buddies
Toplel
>>
So have we actually come up with any regulations?

All i see is the Alternative Sports community wanting to be separated and WWE fans wanting to go back to /sp/ or liking the way it is or having their "own board".
>>
>>1765098
I cant be bothered to go through my downloads folder and post the screenshot of you admitting to having zero friends to go to concerts with

Thats why you samefag

Its a coping mechanism

Kek this reply is the closest you have to a social life
>>
>>1765165
Regulation no. 1: the cuckold known as Carter is to be permanently removed from the board and this site.

Regulation no. 2: Fair moderation must be administered to this board and any subsequent boards that may form as a result of a schism between alternative sport practitioners and professional wrestling enthusiasts.
>>
>>1765306
>Regulation no. 2
It's going to be hard to find someone who isn't bias to one side.
The best thing to do is split the board
>>
>>1765306
We need to establish what counts as fair moderation. Hiro asked us to discuss the rules that moderators should follow on this board. The last recap was at >>1762543. It's been argued that:

>Diva-posters are incapable of sharing a general because of their feverish devotion to their chosen woman, and therefore individual diva threads are the only way for them to have fun on the board.

>Generals are simply wrong (this seems to be a minority opinion)
>>
>>1765495
In the end it doesn't fucking matter because the moderators are never here to enforce anything

>Diva-posters are incapable of sharing a general because of their feverish devotion to their chosen woman, and therefore individual diva threads are the only way for them to have fun on the board.
If by that you mean Carter is a shitposting autist, correct. Most of the waifu war shit is him
>>
>>1765577
> the moderators are never here to enforce anything
But that's not true. Whenever a thread about using filters on /asp/ is posted, they're quick to shut it down.
>>
>>1762988
I actually like Becky. I'm just calling bullshit over the /bex/ is the successor to /wwe/ thing.
>>1763361
He's not going to look anyways. Man is too incompetent to run a website. Look at what happened to him when he ran 2ch.
>>1763488
Sounds like you could discuss about those situations on /k/.
>>1763762
I recognize /spiteful/ as a spiritual successor to /bliss/. There was no transition from /bliss/ to /spiteful/ meaning /spiteful/ has no lineage to /bliss/ and to /diva/. /spiteful/ just came out of nowhere one day and took the vacant spot as the new Alexa Bliss general.
>>1763948
Stop you're embarrassing yourself.
>>1764949
He keeps thinking that 4chan has a communal mindset that of 2ch. We don't, we never had or will ever think like that. We're going continue to tear each other apart until someone more powerful than us puts us in our place. It's always been the case.
>>
>>1766115
As for the last response.

I linked it wrong.
It was mean for this: >>1764903.
>>
>>1763429

I'm sure he does the stuff his physiotherapist tells him as well.

At the very least, the tai chi will help cultivate some mindfulness about his body which in turn should help with posture and good biomechanics. And that will be good for his back in the long run.
>>
dont know what the cut-off date is for this discussion but keep posting
>>
>>1766115
kys Jeff
>>
If there isn't enough interest in a topic to keep your generals alive then perhaps this should just be a wrestling board.

Find more than three people to post in your generals and maybe they won't 404.
>>
>>1763261
this right here
>>
This is pointless.

To all the wiffle ball anons or whatever the hell it is you get up to, what you have to understand is that a great many of the shitposters on /asp/ are literally only here to shitpost. Many will readily admit to enjoying it, and even more will admit to only watching WWE so they can shitpost here.

Cutting Carter out of the equation (which is impossible because he's the embodiment of the fat gay mexican shitposting deity, Huitzilocucktli) is not enough. There is no cure to the cancer. Wrestling needs its own board, like a quarantine. Other than that, whatever regulations being decided are pointless, because the shitposting is eternal.

At least with /wre/ you guys can go back to discussing curling and parcheesi in relative peace. WWE discussion on 4chan will always be cancer.
>>
>>1761072
Based gook-moot letting the consensus rule. Why couldnt gay moot have been this good?
>>
>>1767087

I like this guys ideas.
>>
>>1764815

Post moar and your man mounting, Asian dancing, and pyjama party threads won't 404.
>>
>>1767087
>If there isn't enough interest in a topic to keep your generals alive
there was plenty of interest before mandrama fags shitted up the board

i know this may come as a shock to you but people can actually be driven away by constant shitposting and seeing threads you dont like clutter up the board
>>
>>1767412
You really, really sound like a bitch
>>
>>1767412

If there were plenty of interest, we never would have been able to 404 your toy gun threads in the first place.
>>
>>1767521
>if you really wanted to live an army of bonobos with assault rifles wouldn't have been able to kill you
>>
No more fart-game or feet game posts.
Automatically delete "KYS, hit the showers, etc."
>>
>>1767521
>we never would have been able to 404 your toy gun threads
airsoft is the only general you cant get rid of actually

also, your logic makes no sense. our amount of interest doesnt need to be = your interest. relatively speaking we were fine with this being a slow board instead of a fast board with nothing but utter garbage threads
>>
>>1768282
This
>>
>>1768269
It's hilarious how even airsoft is more of a sport than wrestling.

The entire shitstorm is basically a bunch of neckbeards whining about people who actually exercise.
>>
>>1761091
This includes MMA small fry
>>
>>1768751
this what
>>
>>1761411
Flags and IDs.. been wanting those back for months.
>>
>>1763261
this
>>
>>1762374
Fuck off this board is already worse than /b/.

And it's not funny if you're the only one laughing about it. No one is saying we have to be Reddit but it would be nice to actually discuss relevant topics on this board once in awhile.
>>
>>1769426
This
>>
>>1763261
THIS
>>
So have we actually come up with anything?
>>
>>1763261
This
>>
>>1771855
from what i gather we have to split the board
>>
>>1772391
Alright then that settles it.
Regulation 1: Board split.

Now finally the Airsoft nerd, Skateboarders, MMAfags can finally have their own board again. In addition to that, this place will be renamed /wre/, /pro/,/wwe/ or whatever. With the changes going on, hopefully the moderation will change as well.
>>
>>1773411
>not /wres/
>>
>>1773411
Nope

We are going to carry on posting our ontopic threads and the aspies are going to carry on posting theirs. If they cant keep up then fuck them, they dont deserve to be here and it isnt our fault

Flags are being added and deancuck is getting rangebanned

Wala

/asp/ is saved

The funny thing is that the mod is the cause of all the cancer, if he didnt delete every /wwe/ general then it would have been mostly contained
>>
>>1773665
>if he didnt delete every /wwe/ general
do you understand what you just wrote?
whats the point of a general if youre gonna have 10 of them at the same time moron
>>
>>1773805
Im not here to argue, im here to state facts
When the mod starting deleting the new generals the cancer floodgates opened and we are left in this current state
>>
>>1773665
>>1773852
The generals kept getting deleted because of Cuckter
>>
/sp/ here. can you guys take UFC?
>>
>>1773950
We would be delighted to have them.
>>
File: 1473565925682.jpg (148KB, 729x693px) Image search: [Google]
1473565925682.jpg
148KB, 729x693px
>>1773950
No can do.
>>
>>1761072
Fuck Hiro u betafag
>>
>>1761072
>first order of business?

Getting a clue.
>>
>>1773665
>he thinks a single thing about this board is changing
kekkekek
>>
Kiddy plastic toy guns, manhug, board on wheels and such - they never drew a dime. Wrestling brought in traffic.
>>
So, did anything happen?
>>
>>1774247
Lol
>>
File: 1473796494863.png (465KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473796494863.png
465KB, 700x700px
Move wrestling back to /sp/

>had one thread, two max if there was a PPV
>gives /asp/ breathing room to discuss their shit

The only people losing out are American football people who will have literally one less thread.
>>
File: what.jpg (19KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
19KB, 575x323px
>>1773665

>If they cant keep up then fuck them, they don't deserve to be here.

????? That's why we're trying to leave.
>>
>>1774234
This is the worst traffic for /asp/. I mean I look at the ridiculous amount of threads that could be contained to a couple and I just wonder who is the selfish asshole who decided that he could just shit up a board with nonsense. Wrestling needs its own board, period and wrestling needs to be perms banned from /asp/.

A few days ago the shitposting stopped and I could actually see airsoft threads and some fighting threads. It was great. Now the asshole is back at it again spamming to infinity. We should make /wwe/ and make wresting=permaban because this is not fair to people who want to talk about hema, or MMA,or parkor, or anything else because you decided your hobby that isn't really a sport should be crapped all over /asp/.
>>
>>1774254
Tell that to the autistic /heem/ fucks who throw a tantrum every time something wrestling related is mentioned. Honestly, I don't even think their precious human cockfighting should be allowed on /sp/.
>>
wrestling on it's own would be just as shitty as here

wrestling should be a general on /tv/ it's a show
>>
>>1774354
/tv/ here, the general concensus is that we don't want generals on our board. GoT and Dr. Who are bad enough.
>>
>>1774356
glad you can speak for all of /tv/
>>
>>1774296
It's all over the board. This isn't /wwe/. Who even watches this shit anyways.
>>
>>1763261
>>1776057

THIS
>>
File: tumblr_myymy9ydCM1qaqmkyo2_500.gif (478KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myymy9ydCM1qaqmkyo2_500.gif
478KB, 500x281px
This board exists? Pretty cool. I'll be lurking to check it out.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.