[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 30

File: 2AB98gz.jpg (21KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
2AB98gz.jpg
21KB, 640x425px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
File: smells like ass.gif (1008KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
smells like ass.gif
1008KB, 320x240px
Guys: do you notice when women wear perfume/use scented lotions and body wash?

What do you think of it?

What scents do you prefer (e.g. specific things like "rose" or "cinnamon", or more general like "fruity" or "woodsy")?

What scents do you dislike?
>>
>>18399455
yes.
No specific preference desu, I just generally associate one with a girl I like, and then like it. IDK what "woodsy" is though but it sounds terrible and like sandelwood so dont go for that one.
Just pick whatever smelly shit you like and dont over do it
>>
>>18399455
I dislike Britney Spears but thats because my alcoholic ex girlfriend used it to cover up the alcohol smell.
>>
>>18399455
Only if I'm close to them. Like hugging close.

There was a study of what scents caused the most stimulation in male brains. The winner was cinnamon buns. Use scents like that.
>>
Someone be my gf RIGHT NOW
>>
>>18399455
I notice when old hags bathe in perfume so much my eyes water.

Put a little on your hands and on neck. Very little. Like 2 tiny drops total. If you shower and dont smell, you are already set up for success. Perfume is just bonus. Be groomed, smile, behave like girly lady and you will be good.

Also once you pick some scent, dont change it. After few dates, your bf will asociate that scent with you.

One my ex gf had very strange smell at first and it went to the point i got instant boner just by that smell alone.

>dislike
I doubt you can buy any perfume made for girls which will be hated by boys. We dont understand that stuff much so unless you overdo it with volume, it should be fine.
>>
Girls

I just bought 2 tickets to see Gabriel Iglesias "Fluffy"' new comedy tour live. I bought 2 tickets on the thought that maybe I could find a QT to take with me. Would this be a good date idea?
>>
>>18399587
I don't know that much about him so maybe I'm misjudging the man, but why would you do that?

Please take me to see Tim &/or Eric, Hannibal Buress, or Louis CK instead.
>>
Girls,
Why do you keep saying looks don't matter. I mean it doesn't matter as much it matters to men but still. 90% of couples I see are equally attractive so why meme everyone? To get the moral high ground?
>>
>>18399646

He's fucking hilarious

https://youtu.be/YeXWYE_6cIk
>>
Girls, I am going to a nightclub tonight to try and break out of my shell a bit. I'm going to talk to a lot of people, but how many rejections can I recieve before I become THAT guy? If I do happen to become that guy, do I just try to have a good time alone or leave? Thank you.
>>
Girls,

Would you be pissed if your bf lied to you for a couple years about what he did for work if he were in an undercover position of importance?
>>
>>18399698
No? I mean, as long as what you're doing is morally upstanding, then I wouldn't mind. I'd probably take as long to tell anyone who'd entered my life such a thing. You have to do some vetting, right? NBD IMO.
>>
>>18399455
sometimes i walk past a girl and she smells so deliciously good that i have to fight the urge to rub up against her. I think everyone is different.
>>
>>18399455
Slightly fruity is nice but the scent of shampoo is really nice. I only like to catch a subtle smell, anything more than subtle and it's very off putting.
>>
File: thiscannotcontinuenierautomata.png (205KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
thiscannotcontinuenierautomata.png
205KB, 434x434px
Guys, I know this is asked all the time but I've always gotten pretty biased answers in the past and would love some honesty.

I have a lot of self-harm scars that are fading from years ago when I went through brain surgery; since then, I have gotten my shit together, started working out and taking care of myself. I'm actually happy for once but I'm extremely insecure to the point where I don't want to have sex because I'm terrified of being turned away due to the damage I did to myself. I feel so much shame at what I did to myself.

My question is, would you be able to trust someone with self harm scars that hasn't self-harmed since? Is the fact that they're more prone to mental illness something that would keep you away from dating them?

Please be as harsh as you'd like, I really want honest answers and can't seem to get them from friends because they don't want to hurt my feelings.
>>
>>18399784
Do you mind if I see the scars before I give an answer?
>>
>>18399799
I don't have a webcam otherwise I would, I'm really sorry anon.
For the most part, I have a few on my arm that can barely be seen now that they've faded but the ones that bother me are on my right upper thigh with just a few on my left upper thigh; they've very light now but when you look close you can tell they're pretty long; they span a few inches each. Thankfully none of them are raised or keloid, but yeah. you can definitely tell I pretty much butchered my leg at one point when I was a stupid teenager.

Besides that, I have no other scars and I haven't self-harmed in over ten years. The only thing holding me back is the embarrassment I can't get over for being so stupid.
>>
>>18399784
I can see passed it but at the first signs of anything strange or hints of mental illness, I'd probably bail pretty quickly.
>>
>>18399826
It's nbd if they are just discolored lines.

I saw one girl's arm that had raised skin all over it, looked like it was out of Inglorious Bastards. Can't take that.
>>
>>18399827
that's a respectable answer; thankfully I haven't had any issues for over ten years and developed a lot of solid, good coping skills. I still get depressed but now I know how to handle it. I've just always been so worried that people would assume I'd slip if they saw my scars. I'm slowly working on trying to accept them myself but I got so used to pretending they didn't exist and hiding them that actually confronting what I did to myself has been tough.

anyways thank you so much for responding anon, it means a lot to me.
>>
File: 1494642588432s.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1494642588432s.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>18399715
>No
>>18399791
>Yes

The secret lives on
>>
Should I ask him how come he doesn't reply to my messagges as often anymore? It has been going on like this for a few days. I just don't want to bother, he said he felt kinda depressed because he doesn't know where is his life leading him. We usually talk all the time.
"He" is a friend of mine and we're having a "thing", let's say.

Wtf should i do? I have no idea how to deal with depressed people.
I'm depressed myself
>>
>>18399836
I have bad scars on my upper arms but you can't see it in any regular t shirt and I can't wear sleeveless at my work anyway. I got married and had 2 kids. It's not going to be a huge barrier to your life and it's become a common coping method. My parents just let me hack away and laughed about it. I'll tell my kids when they ask me and get them
Help if they need it.
It's a cry for help and attention - but if they are old
It's obvious they are old
>>
>>18399836
If you've got things under control then I'd probably be fine. It's just that I've dated women with mental issues before and they're very draining, so I couldn't do it again.
>>
Girls, I'm 5'7"

What does this actually mean in the real world?
>>
Man here
I have poor self regard. Should I abandon all hope or is there something else I should do?
>>
>>18399876
That you could be the same
Height as
My super hung husband?
>>
>>18399894
What if I'm small too?
>>
Would you move to another town in order to be with someone you've met online?
>>
>>18399905
No
>>
>>18399905
Not initially. I'd try and spend time with them in person before doing anything like that.
>>
>>18399860
this might be a little morbid, but I had a big wake-up call when my grandfather shot himself in the head after suffering from cancer, and witnessing his face at his open casket funeral; they had sewn his mouth shut and I'll never forget the look on his face, and the faces of my family.

Seeing that made me start thinking about how I'd be seen if I'd actually succeeded in killing myself. I realized I didn't want to be seen like this, and that I didn't actually want to die. I admitted to myself that I was waiting for someone to 'save' me, when the only person that can save myself is me; nobody else is responsible for how I react. I honestly just got tired of feeling like I was a victim and knew deep down that I was making this hole for myself to lay in; at that point in my life that's exactly what I was making myself into and I hated it.

After that I was able to slowly start learning more coping skills when other people upset me; realizing I could change how I reacted by changing my outlook seemed easy in retrospect but it's extremely hard to change something you've been wired with your whole life.

in addition to that, when I'd go through tough periods in my life, I forced myself to start talking to people, even if they didn't seem to understand. I simply asked them to let me sit in the room with them, to hold my hand, etc. and slowly came to realize that they did care, they just didn't understand because they couldn't read my mind like I expected.

any time I felt like self harming, I swore to myself that I would force myself to give myself at least an hour to calm down before letting the urge to self harm take over. ever since I made that promise to myself and swore to myself that I would never break it, I haven't slipped. I felt too guilty to break such an important promise to myself.

anyways, I'm really sorry if this is super TL;DR. PS: I love shea butter, lol, that and exfoliating before putting it on helps reduce them tremendously.
>>
>>18399854
could be depressed, or is losing interest as well.

im a guy in a similar situation however the girl i am dating is not depressed, shes just flaky/losing interest/distancing herself and its quiet frusturating but at the same time i get the message shes sending. we went from seeing each other 3-4 days/week, calling each other on breaks to see how our days are going, talking at night, to maybe texting once or twice throughout the week and barely seeing each other to maybe hanging out once a week or so.

the only thing that frusturates me is that she likes to get drunk and use me as a booty call, says all that "i love you stuff", and im such a loyal sucker that i put it up with it.

but im moving onward, shes back on tinder now and i cant stand the headaches anymore.
>>
>>18399890
the last thing you should do is abandon all hope; instead make a goal and set out to accomplish it. set small goals at first and work your way up so that you don't get overwhelmed.

this will help build up your confidence; you are the only one that can actually make changes in your life, nobody else.

so please, give yourself some credit. you're only going to get better by getting over the fear of failure, and to get over that you need to expose yourself slowly.
>>
>>18399876
>>18399897
man this is such bullshit my question gets ignored but this one covered by the FAQ gets a response
>>
>>18399854
I've dealt with guys like this many times and more often than not it's because they're losing interest or feel like you're not interested. usually it's because they've found someone else.

confronting him, you need to be prepared to give him a straight answer and stop wasting each others time if you don't see yourself persuing him for anything serious. he's obviously not looking for friendship but someone to date/take care of him.
>>
Girls

Why is kissing such a casual thing?

I was at a pool party today and i saw one of my friends making out with some girl he literally only met an hour before..
>>
>>18399693
it's all about how you carry yourself; don't be a sleaze and flirt with every single person you see. most people want to feel important and if they see you flirting with everyone they're less likely to take you seriously. especially women.

approaching people you don't know will be tough, and I'd suggest you go with someone else to help break the ice. that way you don't become THAT guy as easily when you have someone to back you up. otherwise you look like the friendless creeper that's just looking to get laid out of desperation.

so yeah, go with the intent to socialize and see where it goes. if the conversation doesn't feel forced, then I'd say you're good to continue.

I honestly wouldn't go to a bar alone period, because you will be seen as that guy. harsh, but that's how it is
>>
Asking for both male and female opinions.

People in long term very stable relationships, would you stay together even if you feel like something is missing (no "spark")?

I didn't know what that "spark" was until recently and it is making me horribly aware of what my relationship lacks.
>>
Kind of a stupid question but when asking a girl out on a date, is it better to do it the day before or the day of?
>>
Girls

How would you feel if you started a relationship guy, but he didn't want to have sexual intercourse because he's afraid of pregnancy? What would you think if he'd prefer oral sex over PnV sex?
>>
>>18399971
None at all. I couldn't stay with someone that won't ever do it because of being afraid.
>>
>>18399987

Oh. It's just all of my friends have had at least 1 pregnancy scare. That sounds terrifying to me, I have too much going for me right now.
>>
>>18400001
You’re probably going to need to be about to get over that.
>>
>>18400011

How though?
>>
>>18399952
My gf left me recently because the spark was gone. I felt like it could be restored but she more or less said she couldn't be bothered anymore.

My way of restoring the spark would just be communication. You need to open up more, show that there is more to you then you've been giving until that point; Total transparency of you will.

I think being dynamic is important too. That is to say try and be involved in each other's activities, try and give and receive attention and interest in each other's interests. Without being oppressive ofc.

Be open and exciting in bed. Try different things and just be light hearted. Don't let things become about achieving a goal yknow?
>>
>>18399661
It's just political correctness. Looks matter to guys as well. If you stay physically fit, take care of your hair, skin and dress well, that makes you more attractive than a sloppily dressed person with a nice face. Taking care of your appearance shows confidence.
>>
What to expect from tinder mall date? Never been on an actual mall date before, I'm 22 she's 19. I usually date people that can drink so we go to a bar. Just need general advice on this I guess
>>
>>18399905
No. Maybe after I graduated and if I found work over there, but for now definitely not because it would significantly hurt my long term plans.
>>
Guys.
What are the chances you would rape your female roommate if you know you could get away with it?
>>
>>18400118

0%
>>
>>18400118
Never. What the fuck?
>>
>>18400118
Let me rephrase that. Would you rape your female roommate if you could 100% get away with it?

Assuming of course that said roommate is attractive.
>>
>>18400135

Why the fuck would I rape anyone to begin with??
>>
>>18400135
Fuck no.
>>
>>18400118
>>18400135
no. why are you asking this weird shit?
>>
>>18400135
Chances are if you live in India it will be cool but then again they are starting to crack down on rapist. Shit wasn't like it was back in the day.
To answer your question: 0%. I get pussy just by spitting game. Fucking a female roomate can be ackward too. She might become retarded (or you vice versa) and be like: "Well you loved me so i dont gotta pay my share cuz having sex is the ultimate form of love"
>>
Testing to see if I'm still banned
>>
>senior year of college
>meet girl who's pretty cool
>she integrates into my primary friend group and we hang out all the time
>eventually start hooking up
>I'm catching some feels and I think she is too, but I pretend I'm not because we're about to part ways
>she moves away and we never bring up what it meant
>1 year passes
>meet up with her again
>my feels are triggered like a tumblrina
>missed this bitch so much
>we aren't alone though and interaction is all platonic, can't get any vibe
>still live 1000 miles away
>meeting her for lunch tomorrow

So do I bring something up, or would that be selfish because we have no chance of dating atm due to distance? I am intending to move near her soon, but who knows how long that could take. I want to confirm how she feels now but I fear that doing so might put her in a bind where she feels she needs to wait for me or something.
>>
>>18400125
>>18400141
>>18400151
>>18400152
I have issues with men.
I will be moving in with a male friend that I've known for 10 years and I'm a bit hesitant since I don't have enough money to pay him rent for a while.
>>
>>18400179

I have issues with women.
But I wouldn't rape one, that's some fucked up shit
>>
>>18400179
Some serious issues would be my guess. If you can't pay the rent for a while then the only thing you'd probably need to do is a bit more of the cleaning or something to make up for it.
>>
>>18400179
He knows you can't pay right? He'll probably be dtf but I'm pretty sure he will not rape you
>>
>>18399646
>Tim and Eric
>Hannibal Retard
>Louis Cuck
Jesus Christ you are a subhuman.
>>
>>18400191
found the pleb
>>
>>18400179

Tell him in exchange for not being able to pay rent that you'll make sure to clean the entire apartment once a week. It's fair
>>
>>18400194
Yeah no. You don't get to call people plebs when you like infantile garbage.
>>
>>18400191
>>18400202
What do you like then friend?
>>
>>18400118
If I knew I had a 100% chance to get away with it, like the district attorney himself granted me immunity, yeah I'd do it.
>>
>>18400179
>I have issues with men
No kidding
>>
>>18399455
I love when girls smell good especially when they wear a scent that every other girl isn't wearing. If it's an attractive girl I come to associate that smell with sexual stimulation and just having it lingering on my shirt or sheets will turn me on and make me remember all kinds of pleasant memories. As far as what kind of scents I prefer, I wouldn't really say I have one. As long as it works with her body chemistry and isn't too strong I don't care. As a matter of fact, when it comes to scent a little goes a long way. I hate when girls bathe in perfume, body spray etc while also using strong perfumed body washes and shit. Choose something and go with it.
>>
>>18399455
I definitely notice everyone's scent, man and woman. I can distinguish any of my close friends by scent. For women, I prefer ones that don't have an obvious artificial tone to it. Like nobody is going to naturally smell like cinnamon, but an indistinct aroma that just mixes with their skin scent to become their smell is nice. If you can sniff them and say, you smell like X thing, it's not good in my opinion.
>>
File: 1489239047446.jpg (449KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489239047446.jpg
449KB, 640x640px
>gf presses me for an answer if my anime girls were real if i would pick her or them

holy fuck, do i tell her the truth or..?
>>
>>18400118
I wouldn't rape a woman if we were the only two people stuck on a remote island. Not even trying to moralfag but I'm just not interested in pussy that isn't given to me. Hell, I don't even want a relationship with a girl who isn't 100% into it.

>Oh you got doubts? I'm out.
It's not even being able to get with other people; I would just rather burn with lust than take something by force or coercion.
>>
Ladies:
>fiance and I are both virgins and each other's firsts
>she has large boobs (USA G-cup)
>says they're about as sensitive as love handles/side fat
>apparently gets no pleasure out of them on her own
>thinks insensitivity is similar nerve issue as trying to tickle yourself
>has read about breast stimulation orgasms
>has given me free reign to make it happen
>basic groping over shirt for a few minutes, never made it under
>made me stop because they felt uncomfortably "tickle-y"
>we'll try again next week

I'm aware everyone is different but as a completely inexperienced person I have no idea what happened or what I'm doing. I'd like to compile a list of what works and what feels good so I'm not just grabbing blindly too.
>>
>>18400270
Does she enjoy having her nipples licked?
>>
>>18400279
We haven't gotten that far yet but probably not as she refuses to make out. She has some weird phobia of tongues (animals and people) and nearly seizes up if I try to lick that one pleasure spot on the ear/neck most girls have
>>
>>18400297
She sounds like a ton of fun.
>>
Women.
>No car
>Girls give me the run around when asking them out
>Go to a couple of dates but things don't work out

>Get a car
>Dates going great
>Girls asking me to come over for Netflix and chill
>Get more attention in general

Why does this happen? I'm not even trying to be misogynist but it feels like some primal thing they can't control.
>>
>>18399455
YES idk what the smell was but on two occasions recently I got a whiff of perfume smell when I was out and about and it immediately made me think of my crush

>>18400118

girls,
how much body hair is acceptable? I trim my nuts and armpits with like a 1.5 buzzer guard. too much or not enough?
>>
>>18400304
Transportation man. You can get around on your own.
>>
(This was asked last thread, but I'm curious of others' answers)

Why do you chose your Significant Other over any other guy/girl? What makes him/her special to you?
>>
>be me 19 year old grill
>start talking to this one guy in april
>relationship gets semi serious
>sex etc but not dating
>tell dude i don't want to date
>he says he still wants to be friends
>keep hanging for a month with him and his friends
>cuts me off today bc i don't want to date
>sad because i still wanted to hang with his friends
>found out the friend i really liked of his broke up with gf yesterday
>guy is talking to me today etc over text, snapchat

i sorta wanna get with his friend but i'm taking things really slow. does his friend seem like he likes me if he's still making an effort to talk to me?
>>
>>18400364
don't do it.
>>
>>18400302
She actually is. She's just completely innocent, inexperienced, and has no clue how much she's sexually stunted. I'm just as inexperienced, but a decade of 4chan has taken much of the innocence from me that I still see in her eyes. Which is why I'm asking what happened last time and what works to pleasure the tits department as this is the first time we've done anything sexual and she has zero input aside from "go for it".
>>
>Maybe I'll get over and forget my high school crush after a year at my far-away uni?
>Naw, you're more crazy about her than ever

>It's not like I'll see her any ways when I come home for summer
>Naw, she's friends with your friends now, so you'll be seeing her every day

>Ok, but she has a serious boyfriend who is much more attractive than I am. I don't even have a chance
>Naw, she broke up with him weeks ago.

>Ok, but she's never given me any attention before. I'm way off her radar
>Naw, she'll DM you and talk about music for 3 hours straight like it's nothing

>Well shit. Maybe I have a shot after all. Next time I see her in person, I'm gonna finally ask her out
>Naw, she went to Europe with her family without telling you, and you won't see her again till next summer lol.

Sometimes I feel like God sticks around this world to shitpost on the lives of entitled doughboys like me.
>>
>>18400415
This was meant to be posted in the GIOYC thread. My bad.
>>
File: 1491092272788.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1491092272788.gif
421KB, 700x525px
So...I'm that hopeless girl who asked about the boy in class who always looked at me and bit his lip when I looked at him.

This is just mainly me venting.

>walk into final class meeting
>main group of guys (including Mr. Bitey) together
>smile and another dude that usually teases me says "hi anon" in kind of a smooth tone, even the shy one gave a little wave at me
>only talked to them twice about games and life in general so am confused by the attention, they're all reasonably cool guys
>keep in mind that I'm an ex-fat girl so any attention distresses me
>another dude not included in the group always smiles/stares at me so it isn't really that unusual...I try to ignore them all
>dry as fuck skin that day, not that noticable but don't feel good about how I look even if I'm wearing cute clothes
>Mr. Bitey, though he did say hi pretty friendily, just looks at me a while but can't bring myself to smile
>throughout class I begin to realize that he's actually sexy. Probably is the first guy I'm actually attracted to this year. Whew. Well-built, tall, despite being Asian, very handsome, with slightly mussed up but nicely styled hair and cute glasses. Looks almost model-esque, what in the honest fuck
>sigh it off and get absorbed in class, thinking it's all meaningless
>still feel as if there's some sort of inside joke about me
>will never see them again

I mean...it's not really a loss - he's just an attractive dude. It just feels kind of bad leaving and have half of my heart think I was the butt of some malicious joke.
>>
I have a female friend who is hit on quite a lot for me to witness it, and I find myself falling in love with her. Are these feelings genuine or just competitiveness?
>>
>>18399971
>How would you feel if you started a relationship guy, but he didn't want to have sexual intercourse because he's afraid of pregnancy? What would you think if he'd prefer oral sex over PnV sex?
I would break up eventually. If you're really scared, use condoms on top of the pill or whatever. Besides, if all fails, abortions are an option. I wouldn't date you.
>>
>>18400343
I took about 8 months just getting to know her before I even considered dating. Her looks, personality, and goals for life were all things I found attractive. She's a solid 8/10 in looks with the flaws being nitpicks and far outweighed by the positives. Her personality is like looking at a slightly more liberal version of myself from a few years ago that I have been helping get past the blocks I spent years breaking through by myself. I believe my purpose in life is to help others reach their goals, so simply helping her come out of her shell with confidence and knowing if she falls she has me to catch her is rewarding enough for me. Her desires of owning a coffee shop, teaching art, seeing all fifty states, and being a mother of five are like a long term checklist that I genuinely want to help her fulfill, and seeing how confidently and passionately she's started taking the steps to achieve these is encouraging to both of us.
>>
Both sexes

Femanon here. I just got a raise at my job and want to do something new to celebrate, but in a nice, clean and fun way. Any ideas?
>>
>>18400467
do you live in a touristy area/ area that has a large city nearby? maybe there's a cool attraction you can find and take your friends or family to
>>
>>18400467
Snort some coke off my cock.
>>
is it dumb to hang out with a crush and her boyfriend
>>
>>18400502
Very
>>
>>18400415
Message her on Facebook or something and ask if she can talk, like see her face and hear her voice. Get her Skype or Google Hangout or FaceTime or whatever people use nowadays for long distance communication. Then hold a casual conversation about her trip, move on to college and how how different it is from high school, talk about professors that were similar to teachers you both shared in high school, start talking about other classmates and what they're doing/where they're going, especially with people you know she had a crush on even if she was in another relationship.

Bonus round- if she actually says she liked so and so or had a crush on them, then try to get her to guess who your crush was. Give her a few guesses, drop vague hints like her hair/eye color or who she was friends with, and if she doesn't get it within a couple guesses say you have to go to work or something and tell her you want to Skype again in a few days and to let you know when she's available. Keeps it fun for both of you and sets up a follow up on her time. Try to keep the conversation around 30 minutes

Panic mode- if she jokingly guesses herself the first time, keep your cool, ask why she thinks that, then fess up after her response. Tell her you want to talk some more on Skype while she's gone and that you want to get tacos or hamburgers or something with her when she gets back.

Worst case, she says no and you can drop it and move on with your life. Best case, 15 years from now you remember how you took some fat fuck anon's poorly written advice on a Taiwanese ladyboy's noodle smuggling forum and ended up with a wife and kids
>>
Is it a bad idea for a khv female with no interest in the lewd to date a guy with a lot more sexual experience (and some weird fetishes)? We are extremely compatible in every other way.
>>
>>18400549
>virgin with no sex drive interested in dating a guy thats very sexual and has fetishes
how could it possibly go wrong?
>>
Need lots of opinions guys
>meet girl who is with someone online
>we like each other and want to give us a shot
>she finds job and I move to be with her
>she works a lot now to have made this happen whereas before she didn't
>she still has pics of her ex on her phone, online storage and still friend on face
It's odd because on the one hand everything she's done to make this happen say that she must care because what she's doing for me is something practically no other woman would I think
On the other hand why does she still have them saved, even after I've confronted her about it her logic is they're meaningless yet she still wont get rid of them
At this point getting rid of them would just be a charade to appease me so it's too late now for that, I just can't wrap my head around why
In the beginning I caught her communicating with him because apparently she felt bad but really I just don't trust her now
Why do all this for me then? I'd prefer if she just said yes I still hold a candle or whatever it is, the reason why she keeps all that stuff is not because she forgets
>>
What's the likelihood of the 23 yo chubby virgin girl kidnapping and raping me on the first date?
>>
>>18399784
You're looking at it the wrong way. You seem to think if I see your scars I'll think you're crazy. Nope. If you're normal, happy, well adjusted (and you sound like you are), I'll think your're normal then when I see your scars, that'll just be a detail of your past. If you act crazy and THEN I see your scars, that's a confirmation. But the real problem is you acting crazy, not your scars.

In summary:
>acting crazy => we're gonna break up regardless of your scars
>acting normal => scars barely matter
so forget about your scars. they're not who you are anymore
>>
>>18400179
>I'm a bit hesitant since I don't have enough money to pay him rent for a while.
See this is a legitimate concern. Not so much the rape. Does he understand you'll be mooching for a bit?
>>
File: 1495054660395.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1495054660395.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>Taking advice from women
When will you learn?
>>
>>18400679
>implying I ever take these "advice" seriously

Typically I just write an imaginary situation and see how these 4chan "girls" think for shits and giggles. If I need legit advice I'd go to other places where people actually have credibility. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this.
>>
File: sa.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
sa.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>18400420
Now that I think of it, I'd like to get some advice from some men.
Why do you think that those guys all were very friendly? I swear to god they don't greet anyone else in the class, by no means looked like the type to be grateful at being talked to by a girl, and that I didn't talk too much to any one of them. The "hi anon" dude was the only one that usually lightly teases me. Again, I had a nice chat with them, but that's basically it.

My self-confidence is pretty low so I basically can't help assuming it's something negative.
>>
Is it okay to ask random girls in public if they're single and if yes if they want to go on a date?

Only tried online dating without luck so now I'm thinking of going outside and try.
>>
>>18400741
It's harder to pull it off.

Go to a bar or a club and approach girls there, or approach girls at social events/activities where you are supposed to talk to each other.
>>
>>18399446
Ladies, what do you think of men who have used prostitutes or frequent strip clubs?
>>
>>18400755
I have no problem with asking a girl by herself but is it okay to do it?
>>
File: 1483073451132.png (528KB, 707x541px) Image search: [Google]
1483073451132.png
528KB, 707x541px
>>18400757
They don't have any opinion on the matter since you're not going to be a retard and tell them you have done that.
>>
Do Christian grills like fug casually?
>>
>>18400758
>I have no problem with asking a girl by herself but is it okay to do it?
I personally detest when guys do it when I'm on the street or something, unless they have a very good excuse to talk to me.
>>
>>18400679
I actually use this thread to ask other dudes. I'm just to lazy to make a thread and this is basically a general with other people bumping itn
>>
>>18400758
Yes it is :) do it
>>
>>18400757

Yeah keep it to yourself lad
>>
>>18400763
>unless they have a very good excuse to talk to me

Not OP, but
is
"you're too beautiful :DDDD"
a good excuse?
>>
>>18400770
Are you fucking kidding?
>>
>>18400770
No <3
I rejected every guy who broke the ice with a compliment.
>>
>>18400775
clearly haven't met me :D
>>
File: 1483570242270.jpg (120KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483570242270.jpg
120KB, 716x768px
>hi there
>hi?
>are you single?
>fuck off you creep
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
>>
>>18400780
I CAN FEEL IT
CUMMIIN THE AIR TONIIGHT
oh lord
>>
>>18400777
It's basically like saying "you are a hot piece of ass and I'm not interested in anything more than that". Ask me a question! Tell me something about you!
>>
File: 1389912197521.jpg (77KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1389912197521.jpg
77KB, 640x960px
>>18400770
>>18400777
hows being a beta cunt feel?
>>
>>18400785
>It's basically like saying "you are a hot piece of ass and I'm not interested in anything more than that"

But I'm more interested in doing exactly just that to test the impossibility of starting something from nothing :DD
>>
>>18400787
t. butthurt beta
>>
>>18400792
Fag.
>>
>>18400793
>this from the guy going up to women on the street saying "HI YOU ARE VERY PRETTY"
You sure showed him who's the alpha.
>>
>>18400795
yes, I just did.
oh, there, I did it again!
>>
>>18400795
that does sound pretty alpha
next to
"h--hello, i-is it ok to ask you something"
"is it... really ok?"
but alpha beta is r9k meme so...
>>
I can see the idea with asking a question first to open conversation instead of just asking directly, that would be rude.
>>
Women: Girl's cunt smells like rotten potato on a normal day, I'm sick of ignoring it and she's a procrastinator. Recommend special soaps. I've already talked to her about it, twice. Next I'll just tell her to go to the doctor for it.
>>
>>18400762
Girls are all over the map with that.

I've met moderate catholics who were extremely uptight about sex, but I also used to see a young earth creatonist that would engage in casual sex. Still trying to figure that one out.
>>
>>18400502
dont be an orbiter man, this is the worst
>>
>>18400592
reasonably small, but you can hope.
>>
>>18400731
it's probably not, calm down. they were just being friendly.
>>
how do I isolate my crush from her friend group, so I can easily approach her? She seems to be hanging with her friends 24/7.
>>
Why is premature ejaculation a bad thing when it comes to oral? Does it affect how good the orgasm is? I had a dude stop me and apologize saying he was about to cum, and I was confused like I don't want to be down there forever just cum in my mouth asap
>>
>>18400839
not really an issue if you don't want piv afterwards
idk it typically takes 5 mins with my gf, about 40 s with gf's sister
>>
>>18400839
Our general impression is that women hate guys that can't last long. We hear so much about "lol minuteman" that now guys try to last longer.
>>
How do I explain to a woman that she's wrong, but without making her upset.
>>
>>18400855
kiss her and tell her she's pretty
works like a charm
>>
>>18400855
Wrong about what?
>>
>>18400837
Get in with her friend group to. Once you're within you can separate her with ease.
>>
>>18400709
This.
Also, all their answers basically come down to "idk just be nice to girls lmao XD". It's quite amazing how disconnected they are from the real world due to the safety bubbles built around them.
>>
>>18400855
Spritz her with a water bottle
>>
>>18400863
she's doing a task very badly.
I know she's doing it wrong because it is my field of relative expertise, but she resents getting instructions from me because I am younger.
>>
>>18400874
Ask if she needs help. Give suggestions, not instructions.
Say something like "you could do this like that, it'd be easier".
>>
>>18400162
Yeah you are still banned.
>>
>>18400874
Just leave her to do it wrongly then. What's it to you?
>>
>>18400876
Is that guy part of the duo in the "is CS a science" thread?
best thread in adv in a while to be honest.
>>
>>18400883
Because if she doesn't get it done then I'll have to do it myself.
>>
>>18400816

How long til you know do you think?
>>
File: qt.jpg (79KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
79KB, 640x800px
>>18400709
The first time I entered this thread I actually asked a genuine question, then some femanons misread it and gave a scathing diatribe of an answer. When I pointed out they didn't understand the question, they were all

>if u dont like muh honest answer don't ask your question here !!!

then I asked it again in the next thread hoping for different responses, the same femanons, butthurt from previous thread, samefagged a swarm of posts (twice the number of unique IPs lmao) telling me to fuck off and that I already have my "final" answer

After that I truly realized what this thread is for.
>high impact sexual shitposting
>>
>>18400968
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. And your question was very stupid.
>>
>>18399784
I would be really cautious before marrying you.

And i would demand you to tell me about each scar a story before cuddling you to sleep.

>>18399854
Yes ask him. And stop pretending you have depression. You are just sad lonely and lost. Talk to him about your own problems as well or find new bf.

>>18399876
That you are manlet. Aim at single moms and start frequenting >>>/fit/ posting manlets memes.

>>18399890
Man up and fix your problems. Easy.

>>18399905
If she was qtie and we met few times before yes. Currently nothing holds me in my hometown.

>>18399942
I dont like kissing much, but all girls i met like kising a lot. Also your question doesnt make sence. Try asking
>>>/r9k/

>>18399952
Spark is meme. At start you have love phase, then you return to reality and either find out your partner is the best you have had in your life yet, marry and have children together or you find out she is total bitch, google
>sunken cost fallacy
and break up asap.

Good luck. Dont fall for spark meme and
>grass is always greener on other side

>>18399954
Doesnt matter. Do it asap. Buy condoms.

>>18399971
Condoms noob. Also every girls secretly wants partner who wont chicken out when he makes her pregnant. If you cant deal with the consequences, dont have sex at all.
>vasectomy

>>18400100
You will walk around, shop nonsence, laught at people around, have food and ice cream, then you will buy condoms while your gf will be weird around cashier and then you will netflix and chill.

>>18400118
0. I am nice guy. If i ever were so desparate, i would blackmail her into sex with me.

>>18400178
Dont ever fall for long distance relationship. If you cant see each other at least once a week, it wont work.
If you really love het, ask her and move to her.

>>18400262
That is trap question like
>i am fat?
If your gf is mature enough, no answer will make her mad. Hell mature people dont ask stupid questions like this. Immature girl will get mad regardless of your answer.
>>
File: baby funny.jpg (50KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
baby funny.jpg
50KB, 640x601px
>>18400972
See this is usually the best they could come up with when they realize they didn't understand the question, given that it isn't the typical question here in the sense "how to talk to girl - is my dick big enough - how to approach girl - is being a 40 yo virgin bad" ad infinitum, which ironically are the only type their brains are used to.

Even for those repetitive questions, anons have admitted they never got a good answer.
>>
>>18400968
>>18400981
wasn't your question something dumb as fuck like "where do i find a swedish gf" or some shit?
>>
File: average girl (1).jpg (169KB, 694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
average girl (1).jpg
169KB, 694x1000px
>>18400984
No. Now stop replying to me :(((
>>
>>18400989
kek it was wasnt it?
>>
>>18400731
Well, last time I checked we do that kind of them when we see someone we like. If you like them back, and don't mind what they are doing, give a little smile or giggle back or something to show recognition.

As for it being negative or not, context is everything. I couldn't tell you whether or not its negative without knowing it all. In reality its all about being realistic with yourself and forcing yourself to be rationale. It just so happens that part of that also involves realizing that sometimes you just don't have the answer and to move on.
>>
>>18400837
Either do like the other anon said and befriend the friends or just do what you're wanting. Ask her if she has a minute then when it's just the two of you tell her your friend flaked out and you have an extra ticket to see the movie, sport, go bowling, etc on X day at Y time and thought she might be interested. Worst case she says no
>>
>>18400118
>>18400135

I wouldn't.
Even if she's the hottest woman on the planet. Rape isn't a thing I can get off to.
She has to want me.
>>
File: rsz_ada_lovelace_portrait.jpg (232KB, 610x876px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_ada_lovelace_portrait.jpg
232KB, 610x876px
>>18400991
Nope. I also hated the anon who kept spamming that question at first but then I started replying in accord after seeing that it's more productive than actually asking questions.
>>
>>18400304
Having car is like having pussy magnet.
What is more to tell?

>>18400364
You are just horny teenager. Just jump on his dick already. And please buy condoms. Aids is real.

>>18400453
Stop asking stupid question and ask her on date. Dont break down when she rejects you.

>>18400467
Ask your bf to dinner and later demand him to give you good dicking you deserve for being good girl.
>inb4 no bf
Find a bf. Career is worthless if you are alone.

>>18400502
Yes, auper dumb. Find your own gf.

>>18400549
Just buy condoms and figure out why you have 0 libido. Do you even fap?

>>18400587
Stop babbling nonsence. Ask her on date, fuck her good and watch out for her ex. Be wary.

>>18400592

>>18400679
4chan is tool like any other. What matters is how you use it.

>>18400741
Just dont do it on street. Performances, social events, anywhere but street dude.

>>18400757
Never tell this to your lady.

>>18400762
Girls are as whore as you are. Go figure.

>>18400815
Make her shower. Pussy smells and taste always funny, but shower should reduce it. Maybe she has yeast. Also super fat girls pussys smells terrible in general.

>>18400839
He is super insecure. That is all. Orgasm feels good either way.
>it feels so good you cant hold even for 1 minute

>>18400855
You dont. Impossible.

>>18400870
Dont ask deer about how to hunt deer. But ask them where deer likes to hang out, what to eat and what do they think.
>>
Girls: I keep seeing the phrase "no fuckboys" on Tinder. What the hell does it mean?
>>
When a person is clearly losing interest, is it better to let it go automatically or talk shit out and just split your ways?
>>
File: IMG-20161104-WA0000.jpg (26KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161104-WA0000.jpg
26KB, 570x658px
>>18400135
>Being a nigger
>>
Where can I meet "geeky" girls?
I got lucky with my ex, since she approached me online, but I'm not having any luck this time around.
I'm extremely shy and I don't go out very often.

How do I get over the feeling that I'll never find someone as great as her again?
>>
Women;how much cash or shoes would it take for you to consider buying borth control for a pre-op trans?

I cant go to the GP as I'm a man and hormones are too expensive for an 19 yr old guy doing hs exams.

I was thinking of selling some 6 pairs of shoes and heels mother gave me (size 6). Would you accept this for a months prescription of birth control?
>>
>>18401057
what do you need birth control for?
>>
>>18401050
I've met girls like that at local clubs for typical nerdy interests like video games. A surprising amount of attractive ones, too.
>>
>>18400135
good question
truly a dilemma.
>>
>>18401026
It means they
>dont want to feel like whores when being cum and dumped by chad
or
>they are looking for bf, but when they write looking for relationship, they get no matches

Just ask them on dates regardles.

>>18401047
Break up asap to stop wasting both your and their time.

>>18401050
Online dating. They are as hidden in the basement as you are.

>>18401057
You are being retarded. Try asking question which makes sense or go back
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>18401062
How can I find these clubs?
I don't live in a big city, so I don't even know if they exist.
>>
>>18401065
>They are as hidden in the basement as you are
My ex wasn't, she was way more sociable than me.
>>
>>18401060

to feminise my body
>>
tips on making a tall girl feel feminine?
I met this blonde in a crowded bus in our uni, I'm about 189.7 cm and she is almost as tall as me! she stood really close to me and she was stunning the way she leaned forward when the bus turned and her head touched mine, also she smells of sweat and nail polish and makeup, mostly sweat. I asked her out when we got off. That's where we started dating.
I read somewhere that tall girl often feels like monster next to guys who aren't towering over them.
Also I can't toss her around in bed or even lift her up or carrying her without hurting my back.
I'm joining a gym but in the meantime, I'm looking for some alternative, non physical way of making tall gf feel feminine,
>>
>>18401057
It won't work. The dosages in birth control are too small and would have no effect on testosterone since it would do nothing to block testosterone production. In fact it would be dangerous for your body since it will also increase risk of blood clots.
>>
>>18401082
First you have to make sure she wants that. Maybe she is into femdom and turn you into her bitch eventually. So have you asked her? How does she feel? Whatever you do, dont tell her directly
>you are like flat giraffe, are you insecure?
but more like
>i love how tall you are, i dont have to bend down to kiss you
Basically tell her about her features and how you like it the way she is.

Anyway girls love romantic stuff regardless of their height. Cuddles, hugs, treating them like ladies in public and like whores in bedroom. Buy her flowers, treat her with respect, go on dates and so on.

Who cares you cant deadlift your gf? And really, ask her what romantic gestures you can do for her. Treat her like treasure and it will be ok. Maybe she isnt insecure about her height at all.
>>
>>18401057
>>18401074
>19 year old
>taking unprescribed medication that may have unknown and irreversible effects on your body
mental illness is one helluva drug
>>
>>18401057
>>18401074
it wont feminize you, it will just fuck you up. go to a doctor.
>>
>girl dates the same guy her age for 2 years
>guy loved her and spent a shitload of money on her
>doesn't put out

>some foreign faggot 10 years older talks to her over Facebook
>she gives him her virginity within 3 days of arriving in America
>because apparently he has money and a house

What
The
Fuck
>>
>>18400968
>butthurt from previous thread
You're the one who seems butthurt as fuck lol
>>
>>18400968
I'm fairly convinced you're the guy who asked us to pick your sister's next boyfriend.
>>
File: average girl (2).jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
average girl (2).jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>18401163
Let's assume I'm butt hurt. What I said still holds true.

>>18401169
>literally who

how much time did you spend researching this lmao, keep trying.
From my post it is possible to infer that I posted my question exactly twice, with the second time thread being flooded with samefagging femanons start with that.
>>
>>18400135
>>18400118
Hi FBI
>>
>>18401179
>how much time did you spend researching this
None. The last anon who was *really* butthurt about the replies he got was this guy who wanted us to pick the best option between two guys and got really mad when two girls didn't like one of them.

But, yeah. You do sound butthurt anyway.
>>
File: thicc (1).jpg (194KB, 634x950px) Image search: [Google]
thicc (1).jpg
194KB, 634x950px
>>18401188
>None. The last anon who was *really* butthurt about the replies he got was this guy who wanted us to pick the best option between two guys and got really mad when two girls didn't like one of them.

Ah I know that thread
That anon is likely the guy who gets trashed (obviously lol)

It seems important to you that I am butthurt :)

I rest my case anyway.
>>
>>18400135
>Assuming of course that said roommate is attractive.

we can't really assume this.
>>
How do people find the emotional energy for relationships? I spend so much energy putting on a cheerful act for work and being the funny one for my friends and being non emotional for my younger siblings. I couldn't imagine putting on a mask of positivity 24/7 for a boyfriend. How do I explain this concept to decent guys I like who ask me out that I reject?
>>
>>18399446
I'm 5'7. I should kms, right?
>>
>>18401229
You maintain it by getting with someone who likes who you really are. If you have to put on a draining "cheery" act then you're pretending to be something you're not and need to either (1) work on some issues in your life so you can be truly content/happy or (2) date people who are more compatible with your temperament and personality.
>>
>>18401234
how about killing some pussies
>>
File: Angery.jpg (8KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
Angery.jpg
8KB, 220x261px
>recently finished class with crush
>not too close but acquainted, hung out a few times
>she isn't interested in me but she must have known i am
>on facebook, asked her how she's doing, thought it would be my last convo with her since i know she's not interested and i wanted some closure and a final "no" from her or something
>didn't respond
should i just leave it there, or express muh feelings towards her? this is not the ending i want. i want to know what the fuck she is thinking, and i think she at least owes an explanation.
>>
>>18401239
>she isn't interested in me but she must have known i am
Do you know this for a fact? Either way, if she isn't acting like she's into you then move on. There's no point in chasing someone uninterested when there is a world full of people. Also, put yourself in her shoes. If someone you liked even at a normal level messaged you, would you ignore them or would you make it a point to respond? Sometimes when we like someone we cling to any hope that they may feel the same, no matter what their behavior is telling us. Her behavior is showing you that she doesn't return your feelings so why waste another moment thinking about it? It's summer, go out and hit on 10 girls.
>>
>>18401239
>i think she at least owes an explanation.
She really doesn't owe you anything at all dude. It's obvious she's not into you, so leave her alone.
>>
>>18401235
I'm a very independent person. My ideal boyfriend would be someone I hang with every few months.
>>
>>18401253
Then you probably should remain unattached for a while.
>>
>>18399446
Girls I'm 19 and I fucking hate texting. I've completely avoided relationships because girls are so needy for attention that they want me to text them for several minutes, sometimes hours at a time. I don't have the patience or the conversation making skills to do this, and I'd much rather spend my alone time DOING things. Not sitting on the couch prying my brain for something interesting or charming to say. The worst part is it's impossible to communicate this to them without sounding like an ass/pissing them off. Are all girls like this?
>>
>>18401259
Where can I find guys who like independent women?
>>
>>18401265
Guys who works busy jobs: CEOs, mathematicians, pimps, etc.
>>
>>18401235
This. You want bf who likes you for what and who you are. He should be somebody you can be 90% honest to (you still have to lie about him having the biggest dick you ever seen and lieing about body counts).

>>18401253
>independent
Independet doesnt mean cold as stone and distant. Dont tell me you wouldnt like going home from work, lie in bed with him, cuddle and just stare on ceiling together while listening to some music without single word spoken.

Also once you find somebody you like, he ussualy becomes your priority number one.

Atm you sound kind of immature. Like what for do you even want boyfrined? Do you want to marry? Have kids? Live together? Sex? Cuddling? Emotional tampon? Support? Play videogames with?
>>
>>18401264
And it never stops. Ever. My phone broke almost a year ago and I haven't gotten a new one because I need an excuse to be left alone.
>>
>>18401253
Independent means that you have your own stuff going on, you don't lean on others, you know who you are and what you want etc.
It doesn't mean not desiring to spend regular quality time with someone dear to you.

What you describe is more distant than independent.
>>
>>18401239
Do you know where she lives? Buy her flowers and when you show up at her door, read her a poem.
>>
>>18401265
If a guy really loves you he won't want to be seperated for long. If you aren't showing affection enough, guys just wonder "Why am I dating this ice queen when I know tons of girls who'd be all over me?" In short, I can't answer your question. I don't think that type of man exists. We need affection
>>
>>18401264
>19
You are probably introvert. Congratulations. Now go and live your life single for few years. You dont need gf in order to live. Stay single and enjoy.

>are all girls like this?
No. See this one >>18401253
She hates company as you. Just give yourself a time to grow up and see for yourself what will happen.
>>
GIRLS:
Say you meet a guy, he's cute, you wanna bang him on the first date but he tells you he wants to wait a bit. Would this diminish your perception of him?

Also, suppose you went out with him a couple more dates, something unfortunate in life happens where you need space and he gets all weird/clingy a little bit, would that turn you off? If he explained he got bad advice or explained to you he's not good with girls would you let it slide?
>>
>>18401248
>Do you know this for a fact?
she hasn't said so, but her lack of enthusiasm confirms it.
>If someone you liked even at a normal level messaged you, would you ignore them or would you make it a point to respond?
of course i would, it's incredibly rude not to

>>18401250
she could at least give me a straight answer instead of vague ones that keep me hanging. what's so hard about that? do women actually enjoy fucking with guys' brains?
>>
>>18401253
>>18401265
I like independent women but only seeing someone once every few months is shit. I want to at least see them for at least part of a day once a week.
>>
>>18401290
Instead of asking meta question do tldr greentext story about what you did and what happened.

Much better than this.
>>
>>18401291
Considering you said
>not too close but acquainted, hung out a few times

It's obvious you hardly even know each other at all. My guess would be you're just thinking she's leading you on when in fact she's just having normal conversation. If you want a straight answer, you ask a straight out question. Don't just bitch about her not giving you an answer to a question you never asked.
>>
>>18401288
>you're fucked. You're going to be lonely

At least you're honest
>>
Sometimes my girlfriend mentions people she knows that are getting married, or having a baby. Occasionally, she'll say "it seems like everyone I know is getting married!" I have a different set of friends so I just smile and say "That's funny. No one I know is getting married." Once, she told me she had a dream where we had a baby.

She's dropping really obvious hints right?
>>
>>18401291
Have you considered that she won't give you a straight answer because she herself isn't sure how she feels? Instead of begging her to like you, convince her to like you by being a cool person. I'm a dude btw
>>
>>18401275
>lieing about body counts
This is retarded. Most men I know can get over that easily enough, but the lying would be the deal breaker. Don't pretend the average woman is good at bullshitting either, most people in general are horrible liars.
>>
File: Bae.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bae.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>>18401271
>>18401275
>>18401278
>>18401286
>>18401292
Thanks for the advice everyone. I've found a solution.
>>
>>18401265
There's a big difference between independent women and not even seeing each other monthly. Even most independent women still want to see each other on a per weekly basis.
>>
>>18401312
Yeah but my gf does this too. We've talked about it and it's years down the line, mostly I used points such as financial stability, time, not able to adventure as much etc and she slowed down with the talk. Women think having a baby is going to be all fun but tend to forget the costs and time that comes with it.
>>
>>18399446
What are girls expecting me to say when they text "Hey" or "hi"? I have nothing to talk to them about
>>
>>18401312
>>18401323
Yeah you should casually mention some statistics about the cost of raising a child next time she drops a "hint". It's more expensive than you think, trust me. Weddings are fucking expensive too
>>
>>18401302
Learn to read boy. Never said anything like that. Yes, majority of girls are literally attention whores (even more around age 15~20+) who cant go without tweeting, texting and annoying everybody around them on social media.

But as population go, fair amount of people are introverts. And they dont enjoy this shit. Socializing drains them off energy, just like you.

What is your goal?
To cum and dump? Go to party.

To have long term relationship wherr you marry and have kids? Dont even bother until you will be out of school and have stable job.

There are plenty shy insecure girls or independent ones, who will settle for 1 date per week. You just sound like immature horny teen (which you are btw) who wants pussy but not the hassle around getting one.

Sort your life priorities straight, focus on school and fap to anime if chasing girls is too much trouble. In time you will grow up and start dating for real eventually.

>>18401312
Yes, every girl want babies. Be man and impregnate her already or break up to stop wasting her time.

>>18401314
I am not telling you to lie about being virgin. But really NOBODY wants to hear you are cock carousel. If you had 99 one night stands, tell you had two. If you had 9 boyfriends, try to lower it to 3 or some number he/she cant prove otherwise.

And never ever use sentences like
>yeah, i tried *insert random kink* with *insert name*, but i didnt like it, so fuck off
Just tell you dont want it. And keep mentioning exes to minimum. Do it for him/her, lie a little.

>>18401324
Ask them what they are doing on weekend and offer them to take them on dinner. And dont forget to buy condoms.
>>
>>18401297
> find girl online
> first date is magic, get along, she acts school girl around me
> pretty flirty, drop a ton of hints wanting to hook up, tell her I wanna wait because of past dating mistakes. She says it's sweet

> second date, we do our date activity and end up at her place
> I'm going for it, both our shirts come off
>i lift so I look good, she doesn't and feels self conscious
> try to comfort her. Can't think of right words, call her thick instead of curvy
> she's like wtf
> continue to make out and try and make it happen, she'll kiss but won't actually wanna hook up
> no means no I guess
> later end up in her bed, she tells me I should take off my jeans & shirt if I'd be more comfortable sleeping without em, because she doesn't like to do so.
> we end up cuddling all night - wasn't sure if I should of made a move

> next morning she gets into car accident
> I comfort her and then leave to my buddy's place
> tell him what happened. He texts for me (pretending to be me) and then sends her something mushy, tells her I wanna take her out so she feels better
> she says it's sweet but isn't sure she wants to hang out right now because she's got shit to take care of
> ok no problem see ya then you're ready
> "oh but didn't you wanna keep talking anon?"
> buddy sends her ultimatum text
> she caves, leaves open invite to hang out whenever I'm free since she can't drive
> he talks me into giving flowers and showing up at her place that night
> she's kinda weirded out, but let's me stay over anyway
> she is distant the next morning, I explain to her it wasn't really my idea-i didn't throw my friend under the bus. I just played it off as I don't know what I'm doing
> she's all "oh alright... I don't really understand you but maybe we'll hang out this weekend
> she continues to grow distant
> she facetimed me a couple hours telling me she is unsure about me, has dated jerks in the past, isn't sure if I'm like them
>>
>>18401300
i don't know what kind of place you are from, but where i'm from people don't ask questions like "UUUH DO YOU LIKE ME??? YES OR NO". for example, one time i asked her if she wanted to do something the next day, and she replied "can't tomorrow, another time!". i get that she's just being nice, but that implies that she would be up for it another time, which is worse than just saying it like it is.
>>18401313
if she even had the slightest interest, i think i would've known.
>>
>>18401344
Just ask some non time dependent question like "Want to go out on a coffee date with me sometime?" and see what happens.
>>
>>18401341
TL;DR
>Keep questions short for more answers.
>>
>>18401341
Holy tl;dr Batman!
>>
>>18401188
Yeah, it's definitely him. I'm convinced he actually was the math guy, and that's why it made him so angry that girls didn't like him haha. No reason to get so mad otherwise
>>
>>18401341
I said tldr.

Anyway letting anybody but yourself texting to your soon to be gf via your name is the stupidest idea ever. Dont do that again.

Stop overthinking problems and keep asking her on dates. When you dont know what to say to stupid/insecure girl, use EMOTIONS not words aka: kiss, hug, cuddle, tell her she is sexy etc.

When you are almost naked in bed with girl, you are expected to try to get into her panties. Cuddle the shit oit of her next time. Use your hands and feel her all over her body. Focus on thighs and boobs, whisper how sexy she is to her ear and be pushy. Try to take off her panties and attack her pussy.

If she says no, just keep cuddling. If she will let you, use the condoms you have or go eat her pussy. Behave like horny male until she denies you.

So just ask her on next date, buy condoms and remember: cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, hug, cuddle, touch her body a lot.

Good luck!
>>
>>18401357
you guys insulted me and hurt my feelings
I will never ask another question again :((
>>
>>18401352
>>18401355
Tl;dr get along really well with girl with me being myself.
I let my buddy text for me after she got into a car accident. He sends her something mushy, then an ultimatum when she says she needs some space to deal with life
She caves, gives open invite to come over whenever
He tells me to show up night of, pressures me into thinking I should hook up with her asap since I didn't do so on first date
She's weirded out by me
Explain to her later that those text messages and showing up at her place right away weren't my idea, I just over think and over complicate shit

How fucked am I for weirding out a girl I barely know?
>>
>>18401357
why didn't girls like me???
>>
I was having sex with a woman one time and in the heat of the moment I said "You are so fucking sexy OMG". She coldly said "I'm not there yet" and completely killed the mood. She seemed into it at first and kinda pushed herself on me but the whole experience was like her head was somewhere else. We ended up stopping and I was confused as fuck. I still am.
>>
>>18401366
>When you are almost naked in bed with girl, you are expected to try to get into her panties. Cuddle the shit oit of her next time. Use your hands and feel her all over her body. Focus on thighs and boobs, whisper how sexy she is to her ear and be pushy. Try to take off her panties and attack her pussy.

GOD. DAMN. IT. I fucked up
>>
>>18401350
it's too late, i already know what her answer would be
>>
>>18401373
What did she mean by this? Was she talking about not being close to orgasm or was she trying to lose weight and hadnt got to the ideal "sexy weight" yet? The world will never know.
>>
>>18401387
probably the weight thing
fat women always have trouble climaxing
>>
>>18401377
She let you into her bed once, she will most likey try that again.

And if you google some guide on how to properly eat pussy, she will have so wild ride she will rape you on the spot and wont let you go away (because dumb teenagers think that penis in vagina is what girls get off, hint: not much).

Your best weapon against shy insecure girl is cuddling and compliments. Combine it with multiple orgasms from your tongue and she wont be able to think straight when you finally insert P into V.

>>18401373
>stopping
You are hopeless. Google oral guide too. I bet with this attitude you never made any girl cum yet.
>>
>>18401373
It sounds to me like she meant she wasn't at the point of really enjoying herself a lot (as your exclamation made obvious you were) yet. Could indeed also be thinking that she isn't attractive, in which case that explains right away why she didn't seem into it.

Either way, this isn't your fault or something you should've managed to avoid.
>>
>>18401400
>You are hopeless. Google oral guide too. I bet with this attitude you never made any girl cum yet.
Why am I hopeless and what do you perceive my attitude is? You're a bit accusatory but I'll hear out what you have to say since you're the only one who has responded.
>>
Girls,

How do you handle being in a relationship with someone when you know it won't last and this probably isn't someone you'll marry or be with long term?
>>
>>18401400
Well it's been a month since we've hung out.

I'm not sure if it was my buddy texting for me that killed it or the fact that I waited too long to penetrate her
>>
>>18401417
I would not get into a relationship with someone I am 100% sure I won't marry (eg, he doesn't want kids). I do not see the point in that.

However if there's even the slightest semblance of multiple options, I just try to live by the day. People can surprise you, some of my best friends were not at all those who stood out to me as enjoyable or familiar when I met them. I think it's only in a relationship that you can truly discover whether someone is a good partner - for you and in general. And even within partnership this works, where you can only really tell how serious it is once shit goes down.

Besides, just because you don't ever have the happily ever after together doesn't mean the relationship didn't enrich your life and your person. A good partner gets you in touch with new things (within yourself or in general), lays a foundation for you to be a better partner in the future and to be more keenly aware of what you are looking for.
>>
>>18401338
Everything you said in your first comment "work on yourself", "live the single life" implies I'm simply unfit to have a romantic relationship. Which is fine, in fact, I agree with you. Just don't bitch at me for summarizing it. You're being pretty rude. No for your information i'm not just "a horny teen". You're a bitch for assuming that. We live in a culture that is obsessed with love. You see it on TV, in every movie, In every song on the radio. I've gone my entire life missing out on basic human companionship that everone seems to expect me to have. All of my peers have, (or have had), someone to hold in their arms when they need it. Someone to give a fuck about them who isn't obligated. But I have never, why? Because I'm not charming. Not good at making conversation and I never will be.Most guys are born charming and they never have to think twice about it. So when I asked you, 'do all girls need a guy like this?' you responded, 'yes. You need to change yourself'. Which, in case you don't realize, is not fucking possible. I've been single my entire life, so EXCUSE ME for not liking the idea of spending a few more agonizing years in the "single life". But I guess wanting that to end just makes me an immature horny teen, huh? Fuck you.You have no idea what I want.
>>
>>18401387
>What did she mean by this? Was she talking about not being close to orgasm or was she trying to lose weight and hadnt got to the ideal "sexy weight" yet? The world will never know.
She is tall and thin but I came to realize she is quite insecure about her body. Wouldn't let me take any pictures of her if she wasn't perfectly done up or posing, and would autistically point out every flaw in her body in the photos I did take. I was constantly telling her I don't give a fuck about that shit and that I think she is quite attractive, but it didn't really change anything. I like to take pictures of people I'm with in candid settings but when I ran all the photos I took of her by her she would find a flaw in every single one. I ended up deleting 99% of them.
>>
>>18401417
The loving thing to do when you don't see a future with someone is to let them go. To hold on to someone you're not really into because you don't have better options or don't want to be alone is self-serving. Time is the most valuable resource we have and you're treating theirs of little value. Let them go and find someone else.
>>
>>18401265
>>18401253
Sounds like a great setup to me. Most people don't understand that my desire for extremely long periods of alone time don't mean I hate them.
>>
>>18401432
You're not charming because you come across as desperate and boring. To become less desperate, have an exciting life of your own. Have hobbies, workout, have a career you enjoy. When you live a good life a girlfriend will be a nice optional extra to have.
>>
>>18401412
>why
1. You could ignore it and keep humping.
2. You could asked her.
3. I bet she meant her orgasm is nowhere near yours, so dont you dare to cum now
4. If your girl is able to talk coldly during sex, you probably suck at it hard. Do you even do foreplay? Cuddle? Oral? Finger her clit while humping?
5. It sounds like you do one night stands / casual sex and it is not worth it imho.

Just keep trying dude :-)

>>18401419
>month
It doesnt matter how long. Does she has bf? No? Ask her on date. Even now! Do it. Apologize first for being idiot and ask her on date.

>>18401417
See faq. Not all girls. Better green text your story for advice you are looking for.

>>18401432
>rude
Being rude is my job on /adv/. Almost everybody here needs kick their ass to start doing something with their lives. Only some needs hug :-)

>not charming
Get /fit and /fa for attraction. Get /lit for having topics talk about. Realize what are you willing to sacrifice in order to find happiness in your life. And ask yourself what you really want.

>all my peers
Stop comparing yourself to others. They are dumb and most importantly not you. You arent even 20 and have already given up on life. For me you are just dumb teenager. I know what i am talking about because at your age i was probably even more stupid than you now. But guess what? You will grow up and it will get better.

>not fucking possible
It is. Even super speglord can study how social interactions works and fake them. You just lack proper motivation now. And yes, minority of girls are as bad at socialisation as you are. The only sure way how to lose is to give up.

Dont give up.
>fuck you
*virtual hug* dont give up kid. It will get better. And remember, if you are dead, you cant fap nor shitpost.

Also this. In order to love somebody, you have to learn how to love yourself. Pursue girls less and work on yourself more.
>>18401465
>>
>girl has been talking to me for about a month now
>says she wants to meet me
>wants it to be near her (I don't know that part of the city)
>never really makes plans
She said we could meet today, but she has even messaged me yet.
Her personality is 70% what I'd want, but my penis isn't crazy for her.

What would you do?
>>
>>18400709
This lmao
never a dull moment
>>
>>18401474
I would ask her on date in 1st convo. What are you waiting for boy?
>>
>>18401465
I never asked you about that, but having hobbies and a job won't make me charming, I just literaly can't make conversation with people. It's possibly a social anxiety issue. Anyways, the reason I came off as desperate is because I just poured my heart and soul out to you. I would only ever do that anonymously. Sorry, it was a bit much. And I'm very tired.
>>
>>18401465
I thought you were the other anon
>>
>>18401473
Thanks for the adv
>>
>>18401489
She didn't want to meet that quickly (yes, I asked). And would I make plans if I don't know that part of the city and she doesn't want to go anywhere else?
>>
>>18401473
>1. You could ignore it and keep humping.
I could've but I thought questioning her in the act would kill the mood so I just said "ok" and proceeded as usual.

I figured she could've meant that but honestly I was nowhere near orgasm I was just really enjoying the intimacy of the moment. It was my first time so and I was really into her so it felt really good to just be doing it with her.

I did suck. As I said it was my first time and she was kinda rushing the experience. We had a long and hot foreplay session I was caressing her body, kissing her neck, cupping her breasts, grabbing her ass, rubbing her pussy she pulled my dick out and put it in her from the back. I had a bit of trouble getting the rhythm down at first but by the time I got it she initiated a position switch.

She wasn't (and isn't) my girl. It was a one night thing though at the time I thought she was into me and this was the culmination of some long building sexual tension.

Also I hate the idea of casual sex. The only reason I fucked her is because I liked her and thought she wanted something. We actually ended up dating for a bit, she told me later on that she enjoyed the sex but I think that was just to soothe my ego as we never did it again and she never acted attracted to me even though I grew increasingly into her.
>>
File: 107945722290010131_MzmbhY9p_c.jpg (130KB, 848x525px) Image search: [Google]
107945722290010131_MzmbhY9p_c.jpg
130KB, 848x525px
>>18401317
With the current technology nobody will be lonely anymore.
>>
>>18401516
What's the purpose of having a dick tent?
>>
What's the end game of feminism?
>>
>>18401533
Crashing this society.
With no survivors.
>>
>>18401473
Also she seemed into it at first because she was really fucking wet when I got into her, like I don't know if women always get that wet but it was like sliding into a warm block of butter. She was also moaning through the foreplay before I even got into her and told me how much she loved my lips. That's why the coldness of the "I'm not there yet" and the subsequent end of the relations threw me. The only feedback I had gotten up until that point was positive and it's like something flipped a switch and it was over. I looked at my dick and it was absolutely soaked to the base. I haven't had sex again since.
>>
Girls and guys

My online friend messaged me upset and seeking advice and maybe comfort. Her dog got hit by a car and it affected her really badly. I know she has plenty of good friends irl, so a part of me wonders if it means anything that she messaged me?
>>
>>18401538
It means her dog has a crush on you.
>>
>>18401511
I dont know how do you know this girl, but the principle is clear.
1. Ask girl on date
If she say no, drop the bitch.
If she evades question, ask her on date tommorow.
If she say yes, you got date, bring condoms :-)
And you keep asking her on dates until you marry or get bored and drop the bitch.

Remember certain girls dont want bf, just somebody as emotional tampon or source of attention. Stay vigilant and date the bitch.

>>18401533
This
https://phys.org/news/2016-04-scientists-skin-cells-human-sperm.html
and this
https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant
So sooner or later we kill all girls or boys and be done with it.

>>18401535
You are ok. The hot butter part is right. The casual sex was not. Get gf instead and stop thinking about it.

>>18401538
Ask her on date. If you can see her in person do it. Sad girl is like free ticket to sex.
>>
>>18401544
O shit

ded romance dogo
>>
>>18401550
Is it a dealbreaker for a man to have a Nicolas Cage fetish?
>>
>>18401493
You've got a bit of growing up and gaining confidence to do before finding a relationship. If you find a relationship now with your level of maturity, it will be unlikely to be healthy or long lasting.

Your main life issue isn't being single. You need self confidence gained from mastering yourself. To be in charge of yourself you need to work on having a career (so you can have your own money), exercising (so you are in a happy mood and have a body you're confident in), socialising (makes you get used to talking and listening to people). Having your own interests also gives you something to talk about with other people who may also share the same interest.

Personally I had the same problem when I was an annoying loner with no friends in high school. I used to think friends would fix my awkwardness and loneliness. However, joining a football team and having my own hobbies made me an interesting person who could attract and keep friends.
>>
>>18401550
>Get gf instead and stop thinking about it.
Yeah I really want to but honestly that whole experience (not just the sex, but also everything that happened after) wounded my self-confidence and I still have some lingering feelings for the other girl (who now hates me). It sucks because at the time I was really starting to come into my confidence and find that maybe I'm not this ugly unlovable fuck I thought I was but when you take a leap of faith and try something only for it turn out like your worst fears it's hard to get back on the horse. I know I'm being a bit of a coward but I honestly feel weak when I speak to other women. I don't have that edge I had when I was first seducing her.
>>
>>18399530
hey~
>>
>>18401564
You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

Good luck!
>>
>>18401473
> month of not hanging out
You sure? Every time I text her she'll reply but won't continue or hold conversation with me
>>
>>18401569
Thank you.
>>
>>18399446
to the boys:
my ex bf always talked about an inner demon, what did he mean?

-he liked knives and how beautiful they are bc you can decide how much you hurt/damage people
-he said, he would always hurt people and is sorry for that
-wants a tattoo (maybe pentagram)
-probably a fuckboy
-> like the attention of women, how he can get everyone to fall in love with him
-quote: "if you are made out of fire, fire wont harm you"
>>
>>18401595
He sounds like a cringy, edgy teenager.
>>
why do I always get with girls with daddy issues?
>>
>>18401595
It means mental illnesses, obviously. RUN AWAY!
>>
>>18401565
You're hired.
>>
>>18401603
what should i do now?
>>
>>18401595
btw hes 19
>>
>>18401608
I don't know.
>>
>>18401601
doesnt seem like that, its more like >>18401595 said, maybe something happened in the past, but what could it be?
>>
>>18401608
where are u from btw?
and how old are you? xD
and maybe what about your kinks?
>>
>>18401600
describe your personality for a more detailed answer
what type of guy are you?
macho, shy, etc
>>
>>18401544
i love you, for that reply xD
>>
>>18401574
See the top of my reply about asking girls on date here >>18401550
and apply it to yourself. Ask her on date or drop the bitch. No other way around it.

>>18401600
They are the best. Just spank their ass during sex and make them call you daddy.
>>
My ex left me 3 months ago after 2 years being with her (it was a semi-LDR).
After 2 weeks we started speaking again and spent all our evenings together like before.
She complimented me, told me about things we'd do together, told me we'd get back together after her month-long trip to Europe.

The other day, 3 weeks into her trip, she sends me a message telling me she's been frequenting her French friend for months, spent her whole trip with him and realized he's the one she cares about. She then blocked me from every single social media.

Do you guys have any idea why she did this to me? Did she just use me so she could move on more easily?

I know love is irrational, but that guy is way worse than me in every way and I just don't understand why she would frequent him.
>>
Guys
I'm really skinny but I have stretch marks all over my upper legs. I used to get picked on in the locker rooms for it but whatever. Girls are bitches, but I'm worried what guys think of them? Do they gross y'all out or is it an individual opinion?
>>
File: Bent_forward_strappado.jpg (79KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bent_forward_strappado.jpg
79KB, 533x800px
>Girls
How can a guy ask a sexually repressed girl to engage in BDSM activities without sounding like a creep?
>>
File: tumblr_opg2zwdpXI1wojhoao1_540.jpg (13KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opg2zwdpXI1wojhoao1_540.jpg
13KB, 504x504px
>>18401661
does not matter nearly as much as your face, bby
also how did they bully you in the locker room?
I'm a bit turned on right now
>>
Girls
I am also a girl but my sex drive is weakening. Ive never been a hoe, and my fiance is awesome in bed, but sometimes I'm just not feeling it. Like don't touch. I enjoy sex but sometimes I just cant get horny. I'm 22, it's too early for it to be natural. What do I do? Or is it all in my head?
>>
>>18401664
Usually just name calling but they'd pull my towel off just to point them out to everyone.
>>
>>18401669
did you cheat on your fiance?
>>
>>18401603
senpai~
>>
>>18401675
Fuuq no. Ive been on the shit end of cheating waaay too many times to do that to someone else.
>>
>>18401674
>name calling
for upper leg stretch mark? example?

>they'd pull my towel off just to point them out to everyone

whoa that sounds traumatizing
Do they touch you down there too?
>>
Are there any girls who like really skinny guys?
I think I have a really good looking face and I dress nicely, but my arms and legs are tiny.

I've always felt I was at a huge disadvantage because of it.
>>
How far is reasonable to drive on a date?
>>
>>18399446
>>>18401675
>shit end of cheating
Not by my fiance, my father was a whore, and exs have cheated.
>>
>>18401688
you're only at a huge disadvantage against other guys, I'm sure you have no problem competing with girls.
>>
>>18401688
I really love it.
My boyfriend was so skinny when we met.
He grew bigger over time tho.
>>
>>18401693

Can you have sex without feeling horny if your fiance wants it?
>>
Girls,
I want to ask my gf to marry me soon but I don't know when I should. I'm hesitant. We both live with roommates right now so obviously after getting our own place, but I dont know in what kind of emotional mindset she would need to feel comfortable with marriage.
>>
>>18401693
So I absolutely have to lift weights and get bigger if I want to stand a chance?
>>
>>18399446
>>>18401674
>>name calling

It's been a few years, I've blocked out their words and faces.
> sounds traumatizing
If you're being sarcastic, please forget it.
But no, they didn't touch me, not that I can remember
>>
>>18401698
Yes, I try to not to deprive him, "just because I'm not in the mood for cake doesn't mean I don't enjoy it". If I really don't want to have sex I'll give him a bj before he gets too horny.
>>
>>18401717
then it isn't much of a problem.
Your lack of sex drive might have to do with diet or stress.
Are you fattie?
>>
>>18401721
Stress? maybe. Car is fucked, wedding coming up, I'm jobless, and I feel like I'm freeloading.
Fat? No. I weigh less than 100lbs
>>
>>18399446
>>>18401717
>isn't much of a problem.

But we're down to once maybe every other day... We used to have sex like 4 times a day... I really miss that...
>>
>>18401729
>I weigh less than 100lbs
whoa
maybe it's because you're too skinny
how tall are you?

Also yeah that sounds hard. Why cant you get a job?
>>
>>18401735
I'm 5'4". I have a high metabolism, I can't gain weight, I could eat my weight in bigmacs and do nothing but confine me to a stinky bathroom...
TMI mb
Can't get a job because i don't have a way to get there
>>
>>18401705
No I thought you're sexually abused, a lot of abused people have self image issue.

In any case no it's not a big deal. Work out, get a tan etc. all improve your issue

Personally It isn't a deal breaker, but yes I prefer these legs
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18401653
Pic related. Some girls are like monkeys. They wont let one branch go until they firmy hold new branch.

Stay strong and use the pain as motivation to improve yourself.

>>18401661
>strech marks
They are like love marks. Dont worry. If you manage to give the boy boner he wont be able to even think or look for them at all.

>>18401662
http://mojoupgrade.com/

>>18401669
Probably birth control. Ask him to slap your ass and call you whore. Adopt sport. Fix your diet and bux multivitamin.

>>18401691
Ask your penis how much struggle is worth getting it wet. I wouldnt bother for more than 1hour of driving. Yes i am lazy.

>>18401701
>when
First you want to live with her ALONE for 1+ year to see if she wont turn into crazy bitch. Secure new flat without roommates and instead of proposing tell her you want to move in together with her.

Good luck!

>>18401729
Stress and underweight kills libido. Your diet have to contain fats. Your body makes all hormones from fats alone. Eat peanut butter and do some sport like swimming with her.
>>
>>18401780
>until they firmly hold branch
But this is what I don't get, the guy in question is a jobless wigger who dropped out of school and keeps getting drunk/high. Also, he lives on another continent.

Back when we were together, she thought we didn't see each other often enough and we only lived 2 hours apart. How is this even going to work?
>>
>>18401789
1. Girls are ILLOGICAL mysterious creatures
2. They have emotions on 1st place.

She gets sad, drunken and combine it with period and boom, she cheats you with a hobo.

Dont try to not think too hard about it, and next time try to pick more mature / responsible gf. Consider it as a favor sje blocked you. Now go and block her. I bet that after some time that guy will cum and dump her and she will try to crawl back to you. BLOCK HER NUMBER and delete her from all social media. Stay strong.

>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
>>
>>18401780
>Ask your penis how much struggle is worth getting it wet. I wouldnt bother for more than 1hour of driving. Yes i am lazy.
no lol, I mean like she lives not too far, but rather how far to say a restaurant before it is weird or awkward. I like a restaurant that is like 30 minutes away, dont want to make it an awkward ride
>>
>>18401769
>>18399446
>>>18401705
>No I thought you're sexually abused, a lot of abused people have self image issue.

Nothing bad enough to earn criminal charges, but ya might be on to something with the self image issue, but there's enough there to keep /adv/ busy for a while lol

>get a tan
Pale enough to be reflective. SMDH, but wont tanning make them more obvious?

>these legs
Well, who wouldn't.
>>
>>18401816
This is the quesrion you are supposted to ask the lady you are courting. Dating is not rocket science. Even caveman managed to do it. He simply found cavewoman and dragged her to his cave and raped her hard and long enough until she liked it.

Give her some option and ask her what she thinks about it. Or ask her directly to your cave for netflix and chill.
>>
>>18401780
>http://mojoupgrade.com
We only got sensual massage in common.
>>
>>18401841
>wont tanning make them more obvious

I don't think so, but what does the mark look like, pic? I might be wrong
>>
>>18401798
>more mature
Yeah, she was 17 when I started dating her. 5 years younger than me and it showed.
I'm done with school, I have a full-time job, an apartment, a car. She's still in school and doesn't know what to do with her life.

>she will try to crawl back to you
It'll be hard to reject her if she does, but I'll do my best.
>>
>>18401844
>bdsm
Ok, so i presume you want her to call bitch, slap her, tie her, make her made you sandwich and turn her into your pet who will get wet pussy from single command of yours?

Then if you arent noob, you should know that the first step is to gain 100% trust from her. And then slowly, but surely train her and corrupt her.

Also you need to find out if she is submissive. A lot of girls are by nature, but not 100%.

Start by asking her how would she feel about obeying you in bedroom. Buy her colar and before each play make her put it on. Then explain to her that when the collar is on, she has to obey you. And that if she disobeys you, you will punish her and if she succeed, you will reward her.

Start very slowly, make her do very cool things like ordering her to strip and suck your cock. If she disrespect you, slap her ass. See for yourself how she will like it.

And never forget to do after care. No matter how harsh you will be to her, after each session take colar off, hug her and tell her how much you love her.

Implement safe word and happy playing.

>>18401854
>do my best
That is why you have to block her everywhere so she cant reach you and hurt you for second time.
>>
>>18401851
All my old pictures purposefully hide that they're there at all... And I'm not in a place where I can get one. Sorry babe
>>
>>18401866
nuh uh
>>
>>18401780

>>>18401669
>Probably birth control. Ask him to slap your ass and call you whore. Adopt sport. Fix your diet and bux multivitamin.
>Eat peanut butter and do some sport like swimming with him

Don't take BC, he can slap my ass until I own his handprints, sport for people with no friends or pool?
Are prenatals recommended?
You said buy a 5 gallon of ice cream?
>>
>>18401862
>hurt you for a second time
A third time actually.
>>
>>18401885
This is what you got for dating and falling in love with horny underage teens. We dont call them teens without reason. Get girl your own age and dont invest 100% emotions from start. Take it slowly.

>>18401881
Not sure what are you trying to say. Go troll somewhere else.
>>
>>18401871
They look like long white tiger stripes.. They aren't super obvious, so I dont want to use the scar removal, personally, I'm kinda secretly proud of them. They're from when I played volleyball, squats=butt=stretch marks.
I personally don't see the issue, I like scars and shit like that.
>>
File: qt ass shorts.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
qt ass shorts.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>18401910
but their position and density
if you wear shorts like this are they visible?
also wtf are they black?
>>
>>18401899
Not trying to troll. I just have a bad sense of humor, even though I'm anonymous, it makes me nervous to talk about my sexual life. I'm sorry.
I can respond differently, I still have a few questions. Or i can go?
I'm sorry if I'm wasting anyone's time. You've all been helpful
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 191x263px
>>18401930

>>>18401871
>long white tiger stripes..

They look like this, not me, just googled.
>>
>>18401862
>noob
No I'm not, I have attended a few workshops and scenes.
The problem is she's not into it, to put it bluntly.
Even vanilla sex, she just want missionary position, she deals with sex as if it was chore.
>>
>>18401966
not a problem...stop teasing me

also tanning might help
I'm having a hard time imagine those marks on pale skin
>>
>>18401972
>sex is chore
If sex life is important for you, then break up. Some girls see it only as necessary evil to keep boy hooked up until she marry you and have few babies. After that point your sex life will literally die unless you start cheating her. You have been warned.

>>18401938
If you have troubles talking about your sexuality here where you are anonymous, the problem is most likely in your head.

Girls sexuality is like 90% emotions and thinking and 10% body. If you want to feel sexy with your bf, you need to eliminate possible reasons why:

1. Birth control. IUD, hormonal, copper, pills it all mess with girls body in big way and often kills libido.

2. Diet. If you arent eating enough fats (butter, oil, peanuts, meat, whole milk) in your diet, your body simply dont have materials to use in order to make hormones. And without hormones you lose libido, periods and other funny things. Same with being underweight. Calculate your BMI and if you have less than 20, then start eating more.
http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html

3. Stress. Job, school, bf whatever. You have to get rid of it. Learn how to chill out.

4. Mental issues. Abused as child, raped, dont trust your bf, body issues, insecure, depression. You have to be happy in order to feel like sex.

And if you dont feel good, but still want to please your partner, dont do piv sex and pretend you enjoy it. This way it will only get worse. Just give him quick handjob. Hug him from behind, tell him his dick is big, and jerk him off below 5 minutes. There is nothing worse than having sex with somebody who isnt into it. You may think you can fake it, but no, not really.

So what do you think is your case?
>>
>>>18401669
>Probably birth control. Ask him to slap your ass and call you whore. Adopt sport. Fix your diet and bux multivitamin.

>>>18401729
>Stress and underweight kills libido. Your diet have to contain fats. Your body makes all hormones from fats alone. Eat peanut butter and do some sport like swimming with her.

He already slaps my ass, we're not vanilla only people, when I am horny I can't get enough, and there is just some days where I just don't want to do the work to get horny. And those days I feel like I just can't do it right.? I can't get into rhythm and I lose all stamina.
I need to start eating right, instead of nothing, then binging. When I can get a decent diet, then I can take vitamins. They make me sick on am empty stomach. >>18401899
>>
>>18401987
Seems like it'll be nice the next few days, time to oil up ig lol
>>
>>18399784
Depends on who you are as a person honestly, but based on my own personal experience I know people can go through dark times and while they will carry some of that weight with them always, it's not the only thing that makes them who they are.

If you can find someone who doesn't make the scars a big deal and can look past them, then they're worth keeping. If you find someone who disrespects you and makes you feel like shit, they're an asshole.

Congrats on getting better anon and I hope you find the right one. Also, what was your brain surgery for?
>>
>>18400731
You're probably cute and just don't know
>>
File: average-menstrual-cycle.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
average-menstrual-cycle.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18402013
>some days
I forgot to mention but your libido is directed also by your period. It differs from girl to girl, but most are horny when they are more fertile.

>lose stamia
That sounds like you are weak. Adopt swimming with your bf to keep fit. And really, fix your diet. No binging or fasting. Eat reasonable each day every day. Cheese, ham, bread, eggs, butter, whole milk, orange juice, apples, you get the idea.

Also do you track your periods?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.popularapp.periodcalendar
maybe you will be able to tell when you will be horny again by calendar. And if you dont feel horny, just suck your bf off. He will appreciate it anyway.
>>
>>18399446
>2. Diet.
>3. Stress.
>4. insecure,

I need to eat better
over thinking isn't going to fix a busted engine.
I have insecurity issues but I always think they're minor until I dig really deep
>>
>>18402036
>>18402036
Ive never tracked, I've downloaded the app just now. I didn't know the two coincided, but that does seem to be a factor.
Y'all are making me hungry, I'm going shopping tonight, I'll make you guys proud. And hopefully making him very happy.
Thank you everyone, but I must go, I'll check back later
>>
>>18402015
are you hairy down there
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.