[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

>Wants an honest clean fight >Fights with everything he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 531
Thread images: 99

>Wants an honest clean fight
>Fights with everything he has
>Sensei slaps him on the face after he shits his pants never really taking him serious

Why the fuck is this allowed?
>>
Because if saitama was serious genos would be dead. He literally can't fight genos without holding back unless he's going to kill genos.
>>
>>133050827
This. It's why he pulled his punch just to show its devastating power. He literally cannot go all out on Genos because Genos would be vaporized. Hence the reason Saitama just dodged and fucked around. Not sure what Genos was expecting.
>>
>>133050904
>Not sure what Genos was expecting.
To measure Saitama's power in the hopes to ever reach that level.
>>
>>133050729
Do you punch your waifu in the face anon?
>>
>>133050904
Genos was hoping to figure out how or why saitama is as strong as he is, then he realized that regardless of how saitama became that strong it doesn't matter, it's not something he'll ever achieve in any case.
>>
>>133050904
He wanted to get measurements on Saitama's real power. Though essentially, he learned what you said, that Saitama couldn't fight him seriously without annihilating him.
>>
>>133050942
But he knew Saitama is incapable of "going all out" without killing him instantly. He saw what he did to Mosquito Girl with just a slap. It's one thing to say "sensei, punch this mountain and let me see your true power", it's another thing to say "sensei, I know how immensely powerful you are but don't hold back on me at all."
>>
>>133051080
Calm your aspie rage, I'm not saying the episode was bad, the sparring session was easily the high point of the series thus far. I'm just saying its a little silly that Genos would request Saitama to go all out when he knows full well that he would be killed by Saitama's weakest punch.
>>
File: 1446403435476.png (848KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446403435476.png
848KB, 1280x720px
>>133050729
;_;
>>
So if there's "normal punches"
And then there's "serious punches"

Is his final attack called "One Punch?"
>>
>>133051158
This guy was made for sex
>>
>>133051522
Fuck off fujoshit.
>>
>>133050729
I'm not really sure what Genos wants to get out of this. He's a cyborg, what would training do for him. He'd get stronger by shopping for upgrades. I suppose he could learn to use what he has better but in the end he's limited by the hardware.
>>
>>133051682
I was wondering the same thing. What does training actually do for Genos other than learning new techniques? As a machine he has an absolute upper limit that can't be surpassed without upgrades.
>>
>>133050729
Because that's the whole point of the series: badies and toughies showing off their power for several chapters, only to be vaporized by a half-assed punch of a bored and almighty Saitama.

Pic related is what happens when he starts bothering a bit: the serious strike. And even for this he's holding back.
>>
>>133050729
saitama doesn't want to break Genos' boipussy
>>
>>133051597
So terrified of fujos that any mention of how attractive a male character is is instantly met with rabid hostility.
>>
>>133051227
going by ONEs releases,Any punch that lands the last is the one punch.
>>
>>133051760
>This pic
Holy shit
>>
>>133051011
Genos secretly hoped that his power would turn out to be enough to challenge saitama by some margin albeit small.
>>
>>133051129
He almost just got a huge upgrade that dr. stench said might put him near saitama's level, that's why. It was explained in the previous episode.
>>
>>133051780
Because guys don't want to talk about how "attractive" a male character is. /a/ is mostly straight men. Do the fucking math, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>133051760
Is there any non-time manipulation character that can beat Saitama in /a/ or /co/?
>>
>>133051760
I can't wait to see the Boros fight animated.
>>
>>133050729
genos a shit
thats why
>>
>>133051904
accelerator, the flash

Vector manipulation: your attack automatically changes direction regardless of kinetic force and speed

Speed Force: speed can be stolen
>>
>>133051597
Go back to reddit, faggot.
>>
>>133051760
I thought I was looking at a FMA remake first time I saw this
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 666x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 666x510px
>>133051901
>/a/ is mostly straight
>>
>>133051901
>guys don't want to talk about how "attractive" a male character is
>/a/ is mostly straight
kek
>>
>>133051982
Fujoshits not welcome, keep your faggotry in /y/.

>>133051977
>>133051904
Keep this power level autism to the One Piece/DBS generals or go to /co/.
>>
File: 1446403639663.png (750KB, 952x535px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446403639663.png
750KB, 952x535px
>>133052032
Go cry about fujoshi on reddit where you belong.
>>
>>133052031
>kek
>>>/b/
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1441002563762.gif (494KB, 500x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441002563762.gif
494KB, 500x259px
>>133051901
>/a/ is mostly straight men
Which part of Little Girls you didn't understand?
>>
>>133051760
Can you imagine just being some dude on the west coast and all of a sudden there's a huge wave of air and the clouds part because a guy on the other side of the planet punched real hard
>>
>>133050729
If a delusional and bedridden lung cancer patient who's paralyzed from the neck down tells you to fight him seriously with all your strength, would you do it?
>>
>>133051901
How new are you?
>>
>>133052134
AND I'D WIN, TOO

Bitch ass don't step to me
>>
>>133051904
Demonbane.

There's also probably some nasutier bullshit that can beat him.
>>
>>133052032
>Keep this power level autism to the One Piece/DBS generals or go to /co/
No. And guess what's new, there is nothing you can do about it!
>>
>>133052134
kanye west scored over 100 points in a cripple-kid charity basketball game
>>
File: 1446403309126.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446403309126.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>133052171
Take your boogeyman back to the appropriate site, thanks.
>>
Of course /a/ is full of straight Guys
Its not because I'm dressed as a little pink princess That I like sucking cocks

Fucking degenerates
>>
File: 1446325113054.jpg (305KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446325113054.jpg
305KB, 600x600px
>>133052299
I'm already on /a/, anon. Perhaps you should go to >>>/v/ with your tumblr boogeyman.
>>
>>133052221
>>133052068
Why does he get so many ass shots?
>>
>>133052386
He's got a nice bot
>>
File: 1446403475572.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446403475572.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>133052438
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1446422831035.jpg (8KB, 141x120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446422831035.jpg
8KB, 141x120px
>>133052513
>>
>>133052478
I find it somewhat discomforting to know that Genos has no dick.
>>
File: 7proxies.jpg (35KB, 455x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7proxies.jpg
35KB, 455x300px
>>133052299
>/reddit/
No. So, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>133052540
>I've been here since 2009 and I couldn't care less about the board culture.
Sounds about right.
>>
>>133052576
Why?
>>
File: table flip.jpg (104KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
table flip.jpg
104KB, 600x848px
Some thousands of years into the future, the anime's gonna get up to the Monsters Association arc, and it's gonna be great.
>>
>>133052623

I don't know
While the build-up to the garou fight was good and better than the build-up for the boros fight, the boros fight itself was more hype.
Saitama was just toying with Garou most of the time, where with Boros he was atleast giving a chance for Boros to pick up the pace
>>
>>133052221
>take your boogeyman back to another boogeyman
>>
>>133052220
Okay. Cross your heart, God is watching: are you Kanye West?
>>
>>133052680
For one that falls, a hundred will rise. Enjoy your dead board.
>implying I'll not return with another proxy
>>
>>133052668
Because garou was half-assing it. Saitama knew from the first attack garou did that he was holding back. Garou never killed a single Human and Saitama saw the entire thing as a petty squabble between humans.
>>
>>133052815
does something count as 9-gag even though it came from 4chan?
>>
>>133052829
Well as soon as something sips through to 9gag you can consider it ded. Like that dumb pepe image
>>
>>133052865
but he could at least call it a retarded /b/ meme image
>>
>>133052815
Dude, that pic was pretty popular on 4chan back in the day.
You traditionalist oldfags are psychos.
You reject the new and at the same time you shit on your past.
You can't even make peace with your own brains.
One would start suspecting that the whole thing is just a preposterous argument for the sake of complaining.
>>
>>133052171
Isn't why yury?
>>
>>133052220
This is not true though.
>>
>>133052971
They used to be the same board, you know
>>
>>133052710
>Chin boy was responsible for saitama becoming a hero the creation of the heroes assossiation
>>
>>133051904
madara uchiha
>>
File: Laughing Shark Man.png (90KB, 203x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Laughing Shark Man.png
90KB, 203x247px
>>133051904
The shark man.
>>
>>133053042
madara got almost rekt by Guy, Saitama is like 20x Guy, really no chance for Madara.
>>
>>133052134
I think it's more because Saitama is somewhat fond of Genos. Not because he saw him as weak
>>
>>133050729
>Why the fuck is this allowed?
Are you going to fucking stop him?
>>
this was more about character development for Genos than anything revealing about their relative power levels. We all knew what was going to happen (even reading the manga). But this is the first time Genos realizes and starts accepting that he just can't get to Saitama's level
>>
File: wha.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wha.gif
974KB, 500x281px
>>133052889
>preposterous argument for the sake of complaining
well duh.
>>
Saitama's a monster. If you obsess enough about something you'll turn into one, and he did
>>
>>133051891
He exhibited that upgrade's full power during the match, and Saitama still dodged him effortlessly. So the upgrades didn't put him on par with Saitama at all; Saitama knew that, but Genos didn't. When Genos got frustrated, Saitama showed him that, even with a pulled punch (holding back), he could unquestionably trump Genos, even with his upgrades.
>>
>>133053686
Please refrain from posting tumblr gifs.
>>
File: opm.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
opm.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>133051158
>that Genos face
>>
>>133053042
well, which madara are you talking about?
>>
>>133050729

Yea what was the deal with that tap? It was more like an insult
>>
>>133054015
Saitama sees him as a friend, not a student
>>
>>133054015
It was a friendly tap

>being this much of an autism that you never had a friend
>>
>>133054029

Then why the fuck is Genos sticking around? He's gaining nothing from this since he can't teach him shit
>>
why dont they make anime like this anymore?
Even if theyre being half ironic this scene and the fight against the underground monsters are just fucking amazing.
>>
>>133054067
Genos said that he couldn't reach Saitama's level, not that he couldn't learn anything.
>>
>>133054065
>>133054093

The only time I got tapped like that was when the class bully did that after he told a joke at my expense and I got mad
>>
>>133052120
can you imagine the Tsunami that he created killing thousands because of this huge wave of air being displaced.
>>
>>133054127
You have issues.
>>
>>133054126
>action anime is shounen shit with 3,000 episodes
where might these be hiding?
>>
>>133054127
kek
>>
>>133051011
Because prior to this fateful sparring session, Genos has taken the word of Kuseno-hakase, that with the new augmentation, he could get as strong as Senor Uno Puncho Hermano (or at least bridging the gap a big). Basically, Genos thought that Saitama is just some XX% percent stronger than him instead of being totally outclassed by leaps and bounds
>>
>>133054067
he wants to discover the secret to his strength
>>
>>133054209
/a bit
>>
What if Saitama punches himself?
>>
>>133053830
>those eyes dimming
Did Genos broke?
>>
Wow, what a shitty thread. All i wanted was to talk about an IP I enjoy and we get this. /a/ really does suck. I guess I'll go back to /his/.
>>
>>133054149

Not him but he's kinda right. Genos is a cyborg. No amount of training Saitama does will help him in any way. He's better up learning from his scientist benefactor on better upgrades
>>
>>133054015
>insult
It was cute, faggot.
>>
File: 1419974931227.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419974931227.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>133054268
>>
>>133054251
He slapped himself and nothing happened
>>
Has Saitama told Genos that he's been bullshitting about the disciple shit?
>>
File: synthesis himouto.png (487KB, 791x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
synthesis himouto.png
487KB, 791x525px
>>133051904
Umaru
>>
>>133054273
He basically learned about being human again with Saitama. When he saw how that sweet mask faggot fought, Genos saw himself prior to his meeting with Saitama
>>
How far will the anime get at this pace?
>>
>>133054490
It's ending at Boros.
>>
>>133054490
Not far enough.
>>
>>133054490
It's gonna end right before it gets good, just like with Overlord.
>>
Isn't that apartment too small for 2 people?
>>
>>133054507
oh just read it's 12 episodes, I guess that's about right then
>>
>>133053115
If Saitama was a female or something.
>>
>>133054561
Someone ought to sleep in the living room.
>>
>>133054549
>It's gonna end right before it gets good, just like with Overlord.
This is what memelords actually believe.
>>
>>133054490
The Asteroid
>>
>>133051904
Monkey King
Emperor of mankind
>>
>>133054273
Genos might have a limit based on his body, but he can learn how to control it better and smarter to achieve better results.
Think of it like driving a car, there is a huge difference between an amateur and a professional pilot, even if the car is the same
>>
>>133051904
Superman, but that's purely due to superman being a poorly written, bullshit superhero.
>>
File: 1588[1].jpg (432KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1588[1].jpg
432KB, 600x848px
>>
File: 1589[1].jpg (411KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1589[1].jpg
411KB, 600x848px
>>133054811
>>
>>133054784
Superman wouldn't stand a chance tbqhwyf
>>
>>133054127
That's because you have no friends other than us
>>
File: 1590[1].jpg (376KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1590[1].jpg
376KB, 600x848px
>>133054831
>>
>>133054852
>us
Speak for yourself, I'd never be friends with a shitter like him.
>>
>>133054811
>>133054831

>posting ONE's inferior shit

Absolutely disgusting
>>
File: 1591[1].jpg (403KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1591[1].jpg
403KB, 600x848px
>>133054874
>>
>>133052478
>only face looks human
What the fuck was saved?!
>>
File: 1592[1].jpg (415KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1592[1].jpg
415KB, 600x848px
>>133054901
>>
>>133054903
his Brain
>>
File: 1593[1].jpg (404KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1593[1].jpg
404KB, 600x848px
>>133054940
>>
File: 867986975906-8607.png (117KB, 404x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
867986975906-8607.png
117KB, 404x290px
why one?
>>
>>133054940
>>133054901
>>133054874
>>133054831
>>133054811
stop dumping the webcomic version of OPM in this thread, this is a thread with good art

try
>>133032860
>>
File: 1594[1].jpg (407KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1594[1].jpg
407KB, 600x848px
>>133054968
>>
>>133054627
But there's no living room. It's a studio.
>>
>>133052478
SPOILER. THAT. SHIT.
>>
>>133054997
Ah, didn't see it, thanks
Also,
>Implying ONE doesn't have good art
Go back to your Wikia
>>
>>133052108
/a/ is gay for boys, not men you fucking faggot.
>>
>>133050729

He can't take it seriously, he would kill Genos in the process.
>>
>>133054886

Dunno why /a/ is hating on that guy. What did he do wrong? Bullies tend to gang up on those that are alone so they can't really do much and if they lose it and get violent, things will get worse
>>
File: Capture.png (301KB, 811x549px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
301KB, 811x549px
>>133054862
>wanting a shit-faced brat who insults sensei anywhere near the pure waifubot
>>
>>133055040
ONE is a master at story but not art, so no it doesn't

that is why there is a manga version with good art
>>
>>133050729

All shounen material exists for no other reason except as a framing device for One-Punch Man. It is the culmination of its genre and will never be outdone.
>>
>>133055106
With tons of filler and irrelevant side chapters.
>>
>>133054766
>pilot
Not a bad analogy, though.
>>
>>133050729

He showed him his full power though, pretty much demonstrated that he could fucking end Genos at any time without trying.
>>
File: 1396903_batonnsmz.jpg (20KB, 766x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396903_batonnsmz.jpg
20KB, 766x268px
>>133052576
When i saw this, i thought there is telescopic robo-dick under this rectangular thing (cover?) on his crotch...

Why?
>>
>>133055146
Which ONE wrote.
>>
>>133055206
Does not make it anything other than padding.
>>
>>133055087
But anon, I'm not a faggot. Yaoi is heresy.
>>
File: cyborgdick.png (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cyborgdick.png
69KB, 500x500px
>>133052576
>>133055186
He could attach one.
>>
>>133054834
to be quite honest with you senpai?
>>
>>133050729

Genos got exactly what he wanted out of the sparring.

He wanted to see what kind of power Saitama has in a true fight. He saw it. Like looking at the sun, he got a glimpse and was glad he could turn away.
>>
So what would happen if there were two Saitamas and the both punched each other?
>>
>>133053586
>this was more about character development for Genos than anything revealing about their relative power levels. We all knew what was going to happen (even reading the manga). But this is the first time Genos realizes and starts accepting that he just can't get to Saitama's level
And this, surprisingly, is why Sonic just might start to surpass Genos. Because Sonic is not a quitter, and he WILL keep challenging Saitama to duels no matter how many times he fail.
>>
>>133051901
2 hours later, you are still a bigger faggot than OP can ever hope to be.
>>
File: 1425710590339.jpg (89KB, 421x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425710590339.jpg
89KB, 421x494px
>>133053830
>>
>>133054903

Pretty much this: >>133054941

As early on as the Asura fight, we've seen Genos damaged/destroyed to the point that we know for a fact that his face, hair, and eyes are synthetic. Basically, his whole head. I doubt he even has a heart in there, because I'm pretty sure his torso gets shredded at a later point.

My question is why does he eat? He can't even really "taste" anything. And a digestive system would be a waste of parts anyway.
>>
>>133055725
Didn't Dr. Stench give him parts to let him enjoy food? He can convert it to biofuel at least.
>>
File: 825f53867f[1].jpg (168KB, 485x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
825f53867f[1].jpg
168KB, 485x680px
I wonder how many people remember that the face is just a mask basically and Genos actually looks like a fucking terminator.
>>
>>133053042
He can manipulate time by resetting his loss.
>>
>>133055725

Sort of reminds me of Asimov's The Caves of Steel. There's a character in that book who's a robot that looks perfectly human, and at one point he eats a meal with his human partner to blend in. Later in the story they're alone in an apartment, and he pulls out his plastic-bag stomach and goes "By the way, this is all still edible if you're hungry". I could totally see Genos doing that.
>>
>>133056008
I wonder how many people remember that skin is just a mask and you actually look like a fucking skull
>>
>>133055591
Murata's Genos >>>>>>> anime
>>
>>133054077
>why dont they make anime like this anymore?
Are you an idiot? They're making an anime like it right now. This one.
>>
File: 1445449401256.jpg (415KB, 943x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445449401256.jpg
415KB, 943x1500px
>>133056008
Even sexier.
>>
>>133056008
I wonder if his face looked like that when he was still a human or if Dr Stench got inspired by GQ Mag.
>>
File: e665bf2137[1].jpg (42KB, 255x262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e665bf2137[1].jpg
42KB, 255x262px
>>133056136
Nigga come on, we get fucked without skin but his face is literally 100% for show.

All of you are getting hard over a terminator.
>>
File: i2242540020.png (117KB, 390x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i2242540020.png
117KB, 390x300px
>>133052478
>>
>>133055782

I shouldn't even get literal about a superhero joke manga, but humor me. If you are a cyborg with only a brain and no tongue or any parts that carry the organic sensation of touch or taste, you're basically having mechanical/computerized functions sending signals to your brain to trick it into thinking "this is food, and this is its texture and taste." So what's the point of eating? Why not just press a button or run a command when you want to experience the sensation of any food you'd want to consume? Or any sensation for that matter.

And yeah, yeah, biofuel. For a guy who can obliterate a portion of a city at any given time, I'm pretty sure he's not using noodles as his energy source. There is literally not enough energy contained in any foodsource for any of that to happen.

>Holy shit anon-kun, it's a sci-fi and superhero series with magic and shit. Plus, it's a joke.

I know. And so is my life.
>>
>>133050729
Well he needs to learn to pick his damn fights.

You don't see me trying to fight a gorilla. Do you know why? It's because I know that if I try I would die in the blink of an eye.
>>
File: best waifubot.jpg (3MB, 2424x2202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
best waifubot.jpg
3MB, 2424x2202px
>>133056280
This way he can eat udon with sensei. And we know he'd do anything for sensei.
>>
>>133051739
humans do too in real life. muscle can only get so strong before it tears itself from the joint, but your body refuses to strengthen the muscle long before then unless you're on gear
>>
Anime only watcher here /a/ (only for One Punch, I read other mangas) and I was wondering how similar/different the two are and which is better, also if I should start reading the manga?
>>
>>133056262
Fuck you metalhead.
>>
>>133056280
Because he's still psychologically a human.

>So what's the point of eating? Why not just press a button or run a command when you want to experience the sensation of any food you'd want to consume? Or any sensation for that matter.

He'll basically turn into a Saitama if you do that. Except instead of the thrill of fighting villains, he loses the feeling of being alive/human.
>>
File: 1425744750947.jpg (64KB, 630x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425744750947.jpg
64KB, 630x358px
>>133056152
That goes without saying. Anime made his face too long. Manga is cuter.
>>
>>133056387
Just read the manga. The anime is pretty great, but you can't beat Murata's art.
>>
>>133056280
the ritual of eating probably has a positive psychological effect on the brain
>>
>>133056598
> Anime made his face too long
I thought I was the only one who noticed.
>>
I never read/watched this thing. Did the main character ever lose to someone?
>>
>>133056678
Pretty sure everyone did. His shoulders are too bulky and his side profile is too flat.
>>
File: 1446391643418.jpg (162KB, 816x548px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446391643418.jpg
162KB, 816x548px
>>133056722
He's literally love itself in the manga.
>>
The OVA better be Genos and Fubuki fighting over Saitama.
>>
>>133056008
how can you not remember when he gets scrapped every fight
>>
>>133057130
I needed that.
Thanks
>>
>>133056234
>All of you are getting hard over a terminator.
he's a human being
>>
>>133057230
and a real hero.
>>
>>133057130
WWWHAT'S GOOD NYGGGUH
>>
>>133050904
>Not sure what Genos was expecting.

He didn't understand how strong Saitama was. Which is weird because such a logical creature who scored perfect on the written hero test should be able to say "well those guys got destroyed without effort, wonder what will happen to me."
>>
>>133050729
The remarkable thing about all this is that despite basically being a god stuck in a human body, Saitama still thinks Genos is 'awesome'.
>>
>>133057368
Genos has a lot of pride earlier on.
>>
File: major anatomy.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
major anatomy.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>133055725
I'm guessing that Genos is just a brain housed in a mechanical body. He can't even be an entire spinal cord because we've seen him get sliced in half.
>>
>>133051522
>made for sex
>has no dick
>>
>>133053994
I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>133057441
Where we're going, he won't need one
>>
>>133051904
Tenchi
>>
>>133057529
>>
File: Droopy_dog.png (81KB, 249x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Droopy_dog.png
81KB, 249x500px
>>133051904
Saitama was rushing to a sale when he cut him off without saying excuse me.
>>
>>133057422

Yeah
As long as his head don't get crushed he can't die
He will probably get a human body, maybe with nanomachine bullshit within it, if that line he said in the garou arc holds any meaning
>>
>>133057706
Well, Saitama is fucked.
>>
>>133055402
It would destroy everything around them. Unstoppable force VS immovable object style
>>
>>133057840
Then we get the age old collapse on their backs next to each other and admire the sky scene
>>
>>133057706
This guy is fucking immortal.
>>
>>133057441
3 word
telescopic
robo
dick

I mean, are you implying that good old Dr. Stench give Genos ability to "enjoy taste of food", but did not gave him ability to enjoy other things?
>>
>>133057706
Now I sorta wanna see One Punch Man in that old Looney Tunes/MGM-esque cartoon style, but Saitama is the only one who retains his look from the webcomic/manga.
>>
File: Whack-a-mole.webm (1MB, 942x696px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Whack-a-mole.webm
1MB, 942x696px
>>133058073
He doesn't need to enjoy sex, he has to stay pure for his husbando.
>>
>>133058134
He's bro, not hoe!
>>
>>133058134
I can't remember the HA test in the manga having this and the boxing one.

is this included in the new redraw in the digital version?
>>
>>133051904
Nothing beats Saitama. That's the point.
>>
>>133058214
God bless straight people.
>>
>>133051760
Ok serious, everytime I look at this I start doing math based on the amount of air pressure and shit. How the fuck is this not a planet killer. Everything in that path is gone all the way to the other side of the planet. Planes, birds, cities, I mean shit the ocean would create a tidal wave that wipe out the opposite continent. The amount of air pressure needed to do something like this is so great, how the fuck is the atmosphere not igniting.
>>
>>133056716
He loses to Kings ULTIMATE COMBO
>>
saitamawinslol
>>
>>133058374

Isnt that just air?
>>
>>133051904

John Cena with the odds against him
>>
>>133058374
It's a cartoon.
>>
File: 1430089303467.jpg (94KB, 576x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430089303467.jpg
94KB, 576x768px
How much sex do you think citizens are having in order to maintain a sizeable population?
>>
>>133056387
Anime is top notch, but Manga is also top notch. They're both great.
>>
>>133058374
>that guy that takes Looney Tunes seriously
>>
>>133053830
I fucking love how he walks away after that
>>
>>133051904
jacky chan holding a babby in a ladder, chair, and table factory, whilst drunk, his master just died and a black man is shouting encouragement from the sidelines
>>
>>133058691
AND he wants no trabble.
>>
>>133058720
fuck, how could I forget that one
>>
File: 1446411540837.png (139KB, 698x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446411540837.png
139KB, 698x366px
>>133057441
>>
>>133058788
> tfw no robot balls
>>
>>133058906
Artificial semen producer is on the inside, safe from external harm.
>>
>>133058906
nigga you've got a whole rib cage of doohickeys to play with don't be greedy.
>>
>>133058906
He's a robot, he's been designed with care, his balls are inside, protected.
>>
>>133058947
>>133058956
>>133058965
> lonely anons who've never gotten a good blow job in their lives
>>
File: 1438178225762.png (231KB, 500x443px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438178225762.png
231KB, 500x443px
>>133059081
KV masterace, gonna kick your ass.
>>
>>133051158
Then he waddled away. Waddle waddle , till the next day.
>>
>>133058788
> hinging down from the bottom

nigger learn some physiology
>>
>>133059191
It's a repost from yesterday smart ass.
>>
>>133059118
literally quit watching animoo, get in shape, and start dressing better.

come back to /a/ to fuck around when you're just bored or tired of 3DPD gf annoying you
>>
>>133058386
it doesn't count since King is broken even more than Saitama.
>>
File: 1426532901572.png (867KB, 1000x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426532901572.png
867KB, 1000x810px
>>133059256
>get in shape
>>
>>133059256
ree
>>
File: 1439468536702.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439468536702.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
>>133051901
>/a/ is mostly straight men
>>
File: 1407275690727.jpg (61KB, 485x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407275690727.jpg
61KB, 485x480px
>>133051901
>/a/ is mostly straight men
>>
File: 1441595563243.jpg (32KB, 306x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441595563243.jpg
32KB, 306x306px
>>133051901
>/a/ is mostly straight men.
>>
>>133058298
Anime only.
>>
>>133059767
Why is a serial rapist allowed to be a licensed hero again?
>>
>>133059795
Because Japanese gay stereotypes are supposed to be funny, apparently.

Truly, my only gripe about the series is PPP.
>>
>>133059795
because they don't want to think of the consequences

>>133059850
boo hoo
>>
File: ararararagi.png (258KB, 611x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ararararagi.png
258KB, 611x414px
>>133053830
The air.... the AIR.... THE FUCKING AIR from his punch destroyed a fucking a cliffside
>>
>>133051901
nah, it's full of fujoshit and faggots
straight men can be countered with the fingers
>>
>>133058486
>>133058584
>/co/fags go to OPM threads
Why i'm not surprised.
>>
do not fist android boys
>>
>>133050729
This is apart of genos' plan, he didn't aim to get stronger by getting close to saitama, he's just using him as a trump card against his enemy.
>>
File: 123213413.jpg (479KB, 985x1486px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123213413.jpg
479KB, 985x1486px
>>133051977
>Flash
Kek.

Also, keep the /co/ cancer on /co/
>>
>>133051904
Mister miracle
>>
>>133059795
He rape only criminals, so its cool
Imagine /co/ hero like this. Joker would retire after first confrontation with bat
Countless lifes saved
>>
>>133060110
>pretending this isn't a japanese cartoon
>>
Does Genos get any sort of meaningful victory, or is he constant jobber tier?
>>
>>133060377
Anime are japanese cartoons, but the way you typed makes it obvious that you're a crossboarder.
>>
>>133060332
>what is Bueno Excelente
>>
>>133060433
k den
>>
File: m011.jpg (184KB, 869x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m011.jpg
184KB, 869x1230px
>>133051904
Her.
>>
>>133052478
too homo for me
>>
File: m012.jpg (262KB, 869x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m012.jpg
262KB, 869x1230px
>>133060593
>>
File: t040.jpg (197KB, 869x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
t040.jpg
197KB, 869x1230px
>>133060632
>>
>>133060593
Is this a doujin or what
>>
File: m013.jpg (274KB, 869x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m013.jpg
274KB, 869x1230px
>>133060632

>>133060669
Nah, battle seinen.
>>
File: Tenpai.jpg (200KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tenpai.jpg
200KB, 800x600px
>>133051904
too late
Ron
>>
File: m024.jpg (264KB, 869x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m024.jpg
264KB, 869x1230px
>>133060740


Shit. Meant to quote >>133060689
>>
>>133060593
>>133060632
>>133060669
Bitch couldn't even get Saitama's dick up
>>
>>133060455
>he defeats evil with the power of perversion.
...
Thanks anon, kek'd hard
>>
File: 1446280836673.jpg (16KB, 600x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446280836673.jpg
16KB, 600x703px
>>133060110
>/co/ hates man of steel because of property damage but like an anime where the MC destroys everything that movie did every ten minutes
>>
To the anon who was crying about Fujo's, you need to shitpost the annoying waifufaggots too. OPM threads should be wholly about the quality of the series and little to do with "Fubooty", "Tatsutits", or whoever the fuck else. So unless you're shitting on the waifufaggots as well then you can't say shit about Fujoshits.

Both are absolutely cancerous and need to fuck off.
>>
>>133061530
>I'm totally not a fujo though guys seriously.
>>
>>133050729
Genos balls are truly made of steel.

After all he saw, still wants an honest and clean fight.
>>
>>133061657
Correct. If anything I sympathize with the waifufaggots because I agree Fubuki and Tatsumaki are goddesses, but I don't need to circlejerk about it with other anons in a OPM discussion thread.

All waifufaggots and Fujoshits need to stay out of these threads.
>>
I am so mad at genos for lying, he stole OPM's chance at getting S rank. It was one punch man that killed the evoltion laboratory. He lied by ommission, so he said "ya i blew it up" but it was one punch man that killed the bad guy, so it is bullshit that he lied to get higher rank than one punch man. I hate this so much it isn't fair one punch man is the best.
>>
>>133050729
Are you fucking serious
If Saitama was even 10% serious, Genos would get annihilated
>>
File: 1384817292596.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384817292596.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
Because Saitama could murder him with ease if he wanted, Why would he take it serious when the outcome is obvious, Genos would never accept it so he just makes him happy.
>>
>>133062109
>so he said "ya i blew it up" but it was one punch man that killed the bad guy,
They didn't ask who killed the scientist, they asked who destroyed this building with extremely hot fire.

You don't know what a lie is, so I would have to assume you have less than 7 years of age.
>>
>>133062177
>If Saitama was even 1% serious, Genos would get annihilated
fixed for you.
>>
I want to read OPM online but I don't find it on batoto any link please ?
>>
File: mLwxKym.png (119KB, 402x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mLwxKym.png
119KB, 402x564px
>>133062109
> Calling Caped Baldy one punch man
>>
>>133055435
>Sonic is Vegeta
Sonic already reminds me of early Vegeta (short, weird spiky hair and faggot face).
>>
>>133058374

because DBZ fans deny this with every fiber of their being because they're so afraid of a true hero.
>>
>>133054699
I fucking hope not. I want Boros.
>>
Is 13 episodes still considered a single cour?

Do we have a confirmation of the exact amount of episodes the anime will have (I know its one cour)?
>>
>>133051682
>>133051739
I suppose he can get ideas for new upgrades to get to increase his capabilities and he can suggest them to the doctor.
>>
>>133062976
of course it's going to be up till Boros they've shown character designs that are first introduced in that arc.
>>
>>133057404
I think Genos reminds him of himself, back when he had that fighting spirit.
>>
>>133051760
>mangareader
>>
>>133056152
I was about to counter argue that you're nit-picking, then I looked at his chin.
>>
>>133057734
>Nanomachines, Sensei!
>still dies in response to non-serious truama
>>
So no one in the OPM universe can beat Saitama?
>>
I'm sure that someone at some point has asked this, but is Saitama actually a God?

He lost his hair and desire for earthly attachments, becoming THE Buddha? Maybe it was the other way around, but either way, he Siddhartha Gautama incarnate now.

We know he can eradicate half the Universe with a max force punch.

inb4 "If you see meet the Buddha: Kill the Buddha."
>>
>>133063816
Not really.
Maybe this god who gave hobo emperor his power will do something, but for now, Saitama unbeatable.
Not counting King, infinite combo to OP
>>
>>133063853
no
>>
File: 1429077323307.png (713KB, 1593x5000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429077323307.png
713KB, 1593x5000px
So Saitama is basically Powerman?
>>
>>133051904
Any normal mosquito
>>
>>133051904
A single bee
>>
>>133058788
Shit I have no Photoshop on this computer. Somebody add "that" bulge
>>
>>133054561
It get's destroyed in an episode or so anyway, Saitama has to to find a new home every six months or so
>>
>>133050729
Dropped
>>
>>133064356
What? The only time his home gets destroyed is when Tats wreck the MA HQ.
>>
ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH
>>
>>133064095

Basically, but just in terms of stronk.

He's a caricature, even in his appearance, Iike a "fuck you" to all powerlevel discussions. He's at the level of joke/cartoon characters like Bugs Bunny, but inside a stereotypical anime universe with stereotypical characters
>>
Was this the best fight scene in recent anime history? I'm genuinely struggling to think of a better one from the past 5~ years or so.
>>
>>133064780
He's not even solar system buster level yet.
He's weak shit compared to a lot of manga/aniime characters.
>>
>>133064927
>Saitama's level
>Known

Lol
>>
>>133054141

>all this lack of understanding of physics, geography, and fluid dynamics

First, the wind from Saitama's punch would only affect those on the same elevation as him for maybe the first 100km because of the curvature of the earth and the rush of air would travel in a nearly straight line as gravity on a parcel of air compared to saitamas straightline force is negligible. Second, the rush of air would quickly dissappate in all directions around its vector from energy transfer within a fluid, what this means is the whole world would feel a wave of air much weaker than felt by genos for a brief second. Just a random gust of hurricane force winds would be felt world wide, at most, with those closer to the origin being worse off. This would have minimal effects on ocean waves other than make them somewhat choppy and some minor storm surge. Tsunamis would never happen thanks to this thing called Ekman Spiral and the curvature of the earth, and based on the image posted, even if the origin is within 100km or so of water and if the force was enough to create some serious deepwater waves needes for tsunamis theyd effect antarctica due to Ekman Spiral forcing the motion to the right, in this case south. Where tbis punch would really be felt is in the line of extreme storms forming along the path of its vector from the ridiculous amounts of lift it would create.

Tl;dr: The exact opposite should happen in the image, there should be a line of severe storms along the vector of the punchs path due to lift, and any tsunamis would affect antarctica. Oh, and thered be some minor world wide damage due to a sudden large gale force gust
>>
>>133058374
Take it with a grain of salt. Realistically, he'd have to through his fist at relativistic speed to have that kind of effect and that would probably atomize s good chunk of the city he was in.

In fact, it wouldn't be possible for him to be knocked to the moon due to newtons depth approximation. The atmosphere would catch him first.
>>
>>133064927
It's confirmed that his full serious single punch would destroy half universe.
Deal with it
>>
>>133064729
THREE! TWO! ONE! KILLSHOT!!
>>
>>133058507
Lets go with Yes.

As in statistically speaking most of them are having sex at any given moment
>>
>>133059081
Never been kicked in the balls before?
>>
>>133051760
RIP in piece all the planes in the sky during that punch.
>>
>>133064033
>le ironic reply

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>133058374
Calcs based on images like this always result in retardation. Like the Jojo "300 times the speed of light" shit.
>>
File: 12208755.jpg (37KB, 433x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12208755.jpg
37KB, 433x720px
OnePunch-Manlet
>>
>>133050729
Is it implied in the manga like in the last episode that the man who created the hero association is actually the father of the kid Saitama saved?
>>
>>133063853
>I'm sure that someone at some point has asked this, but is Saitama actually a God?
Does it matter?
Because there had been gods, actually worshipped, who were weaker than Saitama. Does it really matter calling him a god? As was pointed out long ago, Superman is already a god by many standards, but most of the time that isn't brought up.
>>
>>133065421
yeah, it's basically confirmed.
they show the grandpa and the ugly ass grandson with huge ball chins
>>
>>133065421
Holy shit am I retarded or something that never occurred to me.
>>
>>133065332
When will they learm?
>>
Is the manga worth it? I'm really tempted to read ahead now
>>
>>133065421
it's not even implied. That chin is a dead giveaway.
>>
>>133061413
Well, one's a gag series of an original property while the other is a darker and edgier take on a long-running, beloved character.
>>
>>133064095
Not exactly. ONE has said he's the embodiment of the no limits fallacy. Basically we're never going to see an enemy that requires any real effort from Saitama and his actual powerlevel will be forever unknown.
>>
>>133054067
>Then why the fuck is Genos sticking around? He's gaining nothing from this since he can't teach him shit
It is undeniable that Saitama is strong. The fact that Saitama himself couldn't teach him how to achieve the same thing doesn't mean it is impossible to crack the code, so to speak, by observing him over a long time. And right now he is obeying his Sensei's orders to reach rank 10 in S class. He follow the order because he considers it how he stay as Saitama's "acquaintance".
>>
>>133064095
Basically. This might seem long winded but I have a point:

The concept of "infinity" is much more easily described as "increases without bound". You can't actually divide by 0- division just flat out does not work like that. It's like dividing by apple.

What we can say is that as x approaches 0 1/x increases without bound. This is proven by saying "ok, take any big number. I can pick a number x close enough to zero so that 1/x is bigger than it.

Saitama's power is infinite. He gets away with it writing wise because the webcomic (webmanga?) isn't about how strong he is, it's about how society would react to someone as strong as him In the literal sense anyway.

Until the author puts Saitama in a position where a fight is difficult (which to me would be the death of the story) Saitama's power is infinite. However strong he NEEDS to be to do something, he is.

So yeah, he's Power Man. The concept is similar- Power Man's power is "big enough to do whatever" which is where Saitama is.

The argument of "who would win in a fight" is meaningless since their powers are given in a way that by simply existing in the same fictional universe their characters are completely compromised and without point.
>>
>>133051939
You're gonna wait a while.
>>
>>133065518
The manga is perhaps even better. It's been awhile since I read it, so I can't say for sure.
>>
>>133058691
I DON'T WANT NO TROUBLE
>>
>>133062109
Remember how Saitama chastised him for exploding the building at the start? He probably thought that he was admitting to fucking up a little bit. He also thought that Saitama was being interviewed as well so with the lack of questioning his conclusion was probably just them determining how much each had contributed.
>>
>>133057230

He's a fucking anime character.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>133052668

We still haven't seen the redraw of the Garou fight, it's going to be amazing, count on it.
>>
>>133065332
Isn't 175 cm high in nippon?
>>
>>133054262
Cyborg boy mindbreak best mindbreak.
>>
>>133066043
Now we just need double peace signs and his tongue hanging out.
>>
>>133065069
>[citation needed]
>>
If someone had a power to create portals, could they kill Saitama by getting him to continuously punch himself?

Can Saitama himself survive his own punches?
>>
>>133060239
American comics are fucking stupid in how inconsistent they are. The Flash brags to Superman how he can observe events that only take an ottosecond (if I'm not mistaken, twelve ottoseconds is the shortest timespan we can even measure) yet he's not able to dodge Deathstroke's bullets because he can "see faster" than normal humans.

If you think Dragonball makes no sense because SSJSS Goku got one-shotted by a guy with an energy ring, you'll have a fucking fieldtrip with American capeshit.
>>
>>133066273
Saitama is as fast and as durable as he is strong.

Either A) Saitama's reflexes realize his own punch is coming for him, and stops his punch miliseconds before it connects

or B) Saitama tanks the hit, taking some damage but not nearly enough to kill.

Either way, the trick only works once and Saitama corrects his mistake.
>>
>>133066443
>American comics are fucking stupid in how inconsistent they are.
There's an infinite number of different writers working on the same character over who knows how many series and issues. No surprise that it's a mess.
>>
>>133066652
>There's an infinite number of different writers working on the same character over who knows how many series and issues. No surprise that it's a mess.
I am still amazed that DC still haven't worked out a version of Wonderwoman that they liked. With Batman and Superman most people know what they stand for and where they came from. But WW is all over the place just because there was so many different origin stories. Far too many authors tried to write WW as a feminism icon, except what is feminism changes every decade so she just kept morphing.
>>
>>133054262
he's just powering down his glowy bits
>>
>>133066743
DC never knows how to write its own characters. If you follow their clusterfuck of a history, it's no surprise they started hiring Marvel to write stories for them in the 80s.
>>
>>133066461
it takes serious bothering to make him fight even half seriously
>>
>>133066743
>Far too many authors tried to write WW as a feminism ico
To be fair, Wonderwoman was first devised by feminists as a feminist icon with the sole purpose of giving girls a positive and strong rolemodel. The flaw here is in the nature of feminism, as you described, and not the authors per se. Her character was bullshit from scratch as it depended solely on something that is not constant (unlike Truth, Justice and the American Way).
>>
>>133050729
Sit the fuck down and listen: It's a gag series.
There now enjoy it.
>>
>>133067413
WW was devised by a male "feminist" who was seriously, and I mean seriously, into femdom and bdsm. She was only meant as an icon for girls insomuch as teaching them the joys of tying up men who like being tied up.
>>
>>133051904
As long as Saitama is part of the X manipulated, no, as that'd involve manipulating (not the social skill) Saitama, and Saitama is too much X for anyone to manipulate.

Replace X with time, space, mass, reality, anything really.
>>
>>133066443
Slade is the villain version of batman. writers beat off their dicks making overpowered characters job to either one of them. Neither of their fights should be taken serious.
>>
>>133067559
Yeah, her only weakness used to be being tied up by a man.
>>
>>133051883
This.
He thought he could take it.
He was wrong.
>>
File: 1416803148629.gif (3KB, 274x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416803148629.gif
3KB, 274x418px
Could one punch man punch himself so hard that he died?
>>
>Mumen Rider
>Amai Mask

Why not just fucking translate the main character as Wanpan Man while you're at it horriblesubs you fucking hacks?

Where are the subs with proper names?
>>
>>133067627
could you? you should try it right now.
>>
>>133067627
His body is infinitely strong to withstand all the recoil and such from his punches. I would venture to say his durability is better than his punching power.

You have to remember he is crashing his fist against all those objects.
>>
File: Yu.png (1MB, 1914x1079px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yu.png
1MB, 1914x1079px
Saitam is strong yeah, but can he defeat Narukami Yu?
I'm not talking about Narukami Yu with Izanagi. No, I'm not even talking about Izanagi-no-Okami Narukami Yu. I'm talking about Level-99 Izanagi-no-Okami with Maziodyne and Electric Amp, with Absorb Physical, Ice, Fire, Wind and lightning, Null Light, Null Dark, Mind-Charged Megidolaon, and with skillcarded Victory Cry, Power Charge with Primal Force, Izanagi-no-Okami, buffed with Heat Riser and with a secondary Persona Trumpeteer, with Debilitate, Matarukaja, Marakunda, Masukukaja, Masukunda, and Absorb Phys, Ice, Fire, Lightning, Wind and Null Light and Dark, aided with Naoto support with Shield of Justice, Narukami Yu. And he also has Knowledge: Sage, Expression: Enthralling, Understanding: Saintly, Diligence: Rock Solid, and Courage: Heroic, is wearing Omnipotence Orb and has all S.Links at max, defeated the Reaper and is currently wielding the Blade of Totsuka, and wearing the Godly Robe, increasing all his Stats, and has several Somas in his inventory, as well as support from the Investigation Team which will aid him with cavalry attacks and galactic punts?
>>
File: 1411348142122.jpg (24KB, 603x519px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411348142122.jpg
24KB, 603x519px
>>133051901
>/a/ is mostly straight men
>straight
>men

There are way too many faggots and bisexuals here for that to be true.
>>
>>133054127
Did the whole class laugh with him?
>>
>>133051682
He just wants senpai to notice me

That's literally what he said during the bout
>>
File: 1419303861926.jpg (8KB, 250x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419303861926.jpg
8KB, 250x221px
>>133065332

S W O L E
W
O
L
E
>>
>>133062177
You can't 10% the Saitama, that would make him the Ten-Punch-Man.
>>
>>133064095
No
Power-Man can kill Saitama without trying
>>
>>133065332
>Manlet maymay

>>133065984
Even in the Netherlands it's only 5cm below average. Even in the country with the tallest men in the world he'd be of normal height.
>>
>>133054251
Nothing special happens, Saitama doesn't have any super powers, he's just insanely strong.
>>
>>133065069
Still no source you stupid fuck, stop reposting it.
>>
>>133064095
Part of the point of powerman is that whole autistic "feats" shit in powerlevel debates, where a characters in-universe powerlevel is determined by what they've done and it's assumed anything they haven't done, they can't do. That's why the powerman image shows him doing all of those things, otherwise powerlevel autists would say that his 'feats' make him weaker than the flash or gold experience dominus superman +extra.

The difference being that Saitama, obviously, (and for obvious reasons) will never be officially depicted being faster than the flash, so whenever he's brought up in a powerlevel debate, someone will say "attoseconds" and that's that, because Saitama's "feats" are actually pretty conservative considering the nature of his webcomic.

Powerlevel autists are actually too autistic to get the point of Saitama. He doesn't have the same effect as powerman because he hasn't been lowered to the level that a powerlevel autist can understand.
>>
>>133055276
>Yaoi is heresy.
TRUTH
>>
Are we gonna get a whole episode of metal knight landing
>>
>>133065062
Have of what you said is literally wrong, but please tell me for the sake of your argument. Are you a freshman in physics?
>>
One punch man can't be that strong because he never even killed everyone with the singular punch. Sometimes it took him many more so it makes no sense for his name to be one punch man.
>>
>>133053830
Did anyone spotted how the air shaped the fucking clouds after his punch? Jeebus.
>>
>>133060056

>invoking pre-Mugetsu Ichigo and Belcross from episode 1 from Heroic Age
>>
File: 1446489774261.jpg (159KB, 576x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446489774261.jpg
159KB, 576x768px
>>133058507
What's going on there?
>>
Just gas him.
>>
Getting kind of sick of this show. Not very fun when the MC is a fucking OP gary stu
>>
>>133071487
>Getting sick of this hamburger. Not very tasty when it tastes like fucking bread with a burger in it.
>>
>>133071487
Getting kind of sick of this bait. Not very fun when it gets posted in every thread.
>>
Anyone have a .webm/.gif of Saitama doing his goofy recovery after dodging Genos' punhcH?
>>
File: surprise.jpg (113KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
surprise.jpg
113KB, 1240x1240px
>>133051760
The author himself said in an interview that just one of saitama's serious punches has the power of half the big bang.
>>
>>133071387
He can survive on the moon by holding his breath, I doubt gas would work
>>
>>133071487
Getting kind of sick of this opinion. Not very fun when its so fucking retarded.
>>
I pitched this to gamedev general but they couldnt work with it. How could you make a game based on One Punch Man interesting? I mean hes basically invincible.
>>
>>133071487
Sick kind of sick of this sick. Not sick sick when sick sick sicked in sickery sick.
>>
>>133071828
Japanese cold levels of sick over here. Are you going to make it?
>>
>>133071782
Rescue missions, escort missions, rating each missing based on DMC style where you get style from combos and dodging against packs of enemies straight out of Dynasty Warriors.
>>
File: minus14.jpg (279KB, 900x1214px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
minus14.jpg
279KB, 900x1214px
>>133071698
that doesn't make sense. first of all power is energy per unit of time. since he has to move his arms and assuming that he does not operate at superluminal speeds that'll take a few nanoseconds. the universe already went through several epochs at that point. which means if he has half the power of the bing bang but takes several orders of magnitude of time his overall energy output exceeds that of the universe.

putting that much energy into a tiny spot. well... it destroys the whole universe by collapsing it into a black hole with an event horizon larger than the observable universe itself.

so one of his serious punches destroys everything he wants to protect.

good job, hero.
>>
File: 1335280442237.jpg (83KB, 346x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1335280442237.jpg
83KB, 346x475px
>>133051904

Maybe Ashininsan if she wasn't a bigger jobber than Kumagawa.
>>
>>133071782
you play a sidekick, he just tags along and only intervenes sometimes. you still have to take care of the small fry so he doesn't get bothered too much.
>>
>>133071973
This is why people in the manga retroactively hate him.
They knew.
>>
>>133071782
Play Genos.
Or literally any other hero.
Or make it a Musou game.
>>
>>133050729
Post your face when one punch man loses and the manga goes grimdark.
>>
>>133071782
You play as other heroes and have to beat the monster before Saitama shows up.
>>
>>133071782
saitama doesn't prevent all damage. whenever he doesn't give a fuck people die in droves.

just being powerful doesn't defeat the enemies if the enemies manage to stay out of his radar.
>>
>>133072077
I'm posting nothing. That face won't exist because that will never happen.
>>
>>133071782
You have to play as king, and somehow intimidate your way through problems, and avoid death long enough for Saitama to save you.
>>
So what the fuck is the deal with Sweet Mask?
Is that gotten to in ONE's version yet or is he saving that plot bunny for later?
>>
If Saitama is so durable he can literally survive void of space like a fucking waterbear, why does he even bother dodging/stopping enemy attacks?
>>
>>133072352
It might ruin his suit.
He likes his suit.
>>
>>133050729
One Punch Man is a deconstruction of the deconstruction genre.
>>
File: sonicgenos.jpg (360KB, 826x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sonicgenos.jpg
360KB, 826x708px
Tsundere Genos when?
>>
>>133072409
Your post is a shitpost of the shitpost genre.
>>
>>133050729
Probably because Saitama cant fight anyone at full power unless and not kill them.
>>
>>133072352
Would you want random people touching you? Would you want some complete stranger to put his hand all over you when you have no idea what kind of filth is on it? Imagine, for a minute;

>You're a normal person just walking down the street to a job interview
>Some thug comes up to you with the intention of stirring shit
>His hands are dirty, and you don't want your business suit to be dirtied by some retard
>Avoid confrontation

Dude wears rubber gloves. You only wear those for dealing with dirty shit. Saitama doesn't feel like getting dirty from pointless things.
>>
How did Saitama used to pay his rent before Genos showed up?
>>
>>133072426
are you sure it's not a deconstruction of shitposting?
>>
File: 1444195820712.png (315KB, 350x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444195820712.png
315KB, 350x350px
>>133072421
>Genos with long hair
>Sonic with Genos Hair.
Fucking.
Disgustng.
>>
>>133072501
>Genos with long hair
>OP redone with Genos singing it in death metal
>Headbanging android singer

The only way it would be cool, even if death metal isn't cool.
>>
>>133072498
I remember ONE saying that he used to work as a grocery store register clerk, and that his rent is super cheap.
>>
>>133072498
he punched a hole in logic, thus not requiring to pay rent.
>>
File: License-less_Rider.png (94KB, 338x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
License-less_Rider.png
94KB, 338x440px
>>133071782
License-less Rider: The Game
>>
File: 1444863226009.jpg (15KB, 292x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444863226009.jpg
15KB, 292x257px
>>133051901
>>
Will we ever get a god level disaster vs saitama?
>>
>>133052710
>yfw chin boy is the secret to Saitama's power
>>
File: tatsumaki.png (33KB, 315x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tatsumaki.png
33KB, 315x250px
>>133072592
Boros was god level disaster wasn't it?
>>
>>133051901
>waaaaaaaah this is supposed to be MY super special echo chamber where everyone has to always agree with me and be exactly like me!
>>
So are Sonic and Lightspeed Flash related in some way or nah?
>>
>>133071698
Never said, no source, you cunts say this now just to bait.
>>
File: 1443598998549.jpg (44KB, 306x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443598998549.jpg
44KB, 306x328px
>>133072668
Lightspeed flash was literally just a fodder-tier hero, but then again so is Sonic.
>>
>>133072625
Boros was Dragon Level Nigga.
Garou proclaimed himself as a God level but in reality he was probably around a low Demon level.
>>
>>133051904
People always take this shit seriously and completely miss the point.

The answer is "he's a joke character, so yes". Like "power-man". The joke is "yes". Anyone who thinks about it any harder than that is probably 12. >>133064095
>>
>>133072625
The databook say otherwise, he is a pretty strong dragon.
>>
File: 1444604429605.jpg (255KB, 551x998px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444604429605.jpg
255KB, 551x998px
>>133072701
No, the meteor was dragon level, Boros was even higher than that. Read the fucking manga nigga.
>>
>>133072701
Boros was obviously God Level. It was a full blown alien invasion, clearly a threat to humanity. Garou wiped the floor with all the S-ranks. Either he's God-tier, or S-ranks suck shit in general
>>
>>133051904
Squirrel Girl,
Depending on whether the fight happens on or off screen
>>
>>133072701
There will be no other God level disaster other than Saitama.
>>
File: SaitandSonic.jpg (282KB, 1098x648px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SaitandSonic.jpg
282KB, 1098x648px
>>133072701
>low demon
Garou was defeating S-Class, he was way above demon.
>>
File: Goofy.jpg (69KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goofy.jpg
69KB, 1024x1024px
>>133051904
Goofy or Popeye. In fact, put any cartoon character who is hilariously overpowered, whether on purpose or accident, when it comes to gags.

If it's a funnier gag for them to beat Saitama than for him to win, they will win instead.
>>
File: punch.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
punch.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Opm punching machine vs dbz punching machine
>>
File: qe233333.png (584KB, 737x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qe233333.png
584KB, 737x684px
>>133072802
>He doesn't know about rank S1's Blast.
That's cute, anon.
>>
>>133072802
Besides the other actual god that is making the villains.
>>
>>133072802
Wasn't it said somewhere that Saitama offhandedly killed a bunch of God levels before manga even began?
>>
File: DisasterLevels.jpg (44KB, 601x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DisasterLevels.jpg
44KB, 601x359px
Stupid fucks always forget about this. By definition Boros was Divine level.
>>
File: that was close.jpg (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
that was close.jpg
379KB, 1280x720px
>>133072352
He doesn't wanna ruin his suit.
>>
>>133072907
Bullshit.
>>
>>133072869
DBZ is made for normal humans fighting
OPM is made for heroes that may have powers
>>
>>133061413
I'm sure that /tv/ hate it and /co/ love it because of /tv/
>>
>>133072878
>implying Blast is actually a person.
>implying we actually knew more information on him other than he being the no.1 in hero association.
Hero Association is shit.
>>
>>133072914
Read the databook.
>>
>>133050729
>People not getting a straitforward serie like OPM

I thought this thing was monkeyproof.
Oh boy I can already imagine the shitstorm the post meteor bullying will cause then.
>>
>>133058374
It's a cartoon nigga
>>
>>133051904
Only other gag characters, like Squirrel Girl and maybe Medaka.
Pure strength will never work. To win, the character would need plot armor and thematic dominance. It needs to make sense for them to win from a comedic or meta perspective, not because they have a higher powerlevel.
>>
File: sonic.png (205KB, 568x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sonic.png
205KB, 568x324px
Some anon posted this explanation to Saitama's power
>>133073102
>>
>>133064927
>He's not even solar system buster level yet.
And you know this how?
>>
>>133072421
Never. It's not in his personality.

Yandere, on the other hand.
>>
>>133073159
>pic
Was it rape?
>>
>>133072701
That was the in universe assessment for Boros. Because Saitama punched the enemies before everyone saw how powerful they were their threat level was considered lower.
>>
Genos could just make 1000 clones of hmself and fight to the death everytime. Then get each clones battle knowledge and be 100x stronger
>>
File: Sonic22.png (282KB, 411x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sonic22.png
282KB, 411x612px
>>133073262
Why not?
>>
>>133053830
How did the force destroy all that, but his face was perfectly fine?