[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ban /div/ threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: hiro.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hiro.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
ban /div/ threads
>>
File: x_mods.jpg (190KB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
x_mods.jpg
190KB, 560x430px
>>19420482
/x/ should have temporary ID's like on /pol/.

Most "insider" LARPers are too retarded to make trip codes, and the TEMPORARY IDs are unique to each thread so no gang stalking across threads. If you hate them then you can delete your cookies to reset your ID.

This has been bothering me for a while.
>>
>>19420482
There should be links to psychological health resources in the sticky.
>>
>>19420493
i dont get it are /x/ mods DUENDES?
>>
>>19420512
That's what >>>/adv/ is for.
Faith healing is paranormal.
>>
>>19420482
What's wrong with /div/ threads?

>>19420493
I don't see anything wrong with temp IDs.

>>19420512
The whole sticky needs updating to be honest.
>>
>>19420530
Sticky shouldn't even be a 46 post dump, should just state the rules and maybe some relevant link if we had some "official" wiki or pastebin or MEGA folder. Or it isn't even necessary at all.
>>
>>19420482
can those fucking /vamp/ ones be btfo'd too?
>>
>>19420482
Religious discussion belongs other than /x/ and needs to be given its own separate board. Discussion of scripture and conversion has no place here because none of that is paranormal, its philosophical and personal. Either make a /god/ board or fuck off to /adv/.

>>19420559
This too. I'm legitimately unnerved at the amount of euphoric schizos on this board.
>>
>>19420591
meant for >>19420512
>>
>>19420559
>>19420591

it honestly isn't nearly as bad right now since the only visible post is a mod saying he deleted dead links, it was annoying when it the board greeted you every time with the same fat list of bullshit
>>
>>19420599
I think the complaint being leveled here is that the sticky shouldn't be a pastebin, it should be a rules list that maybe has a link to an external pastebin.
>>
File: 800215Crystal.jpg (52KB, 520x515px) Image search: [Google]
800215Crystal.jpg
52KB, 520x515px
Ban: alien photo threads, flat earth, succubus, skeptic faggots, materialism, the vampire threads, threads that are just complete shitposting like someone posting a photo of a skeleton, "how do i excorice ghost from anus xDD: lazy shit like that, "hay guise u no it isnt real xDD", "can you teach me magic about how to get laid/make money"? "are women paranormal">

Encourage: New Creepy pasta, ARG'S, larp fag whistle blowers, spirituality, the occult, scary videos, secret societies, in depth ufo and alien discussion, new meme's, creativity, religion, conspiracy discussion, true crime and missing people, draw fags making spooky art, weird websites, cults
>>
>>19420559
An /x/ wiki..?
Interdasting.

Wait, don't we already have one?
It's been a while, but I remember being linked to an /x/ library once in the great long ago.
>>
File: cancer.png (220KB, 1282x456px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
220KB, 1282x456px
Shit like this, its complete cancer and shitposting. If the mods actually cared or existed there wouldn't be threads like this
>>
>>19420610
>ban what I dont like
>encourage what I like even when its offtopic

found the entitled retarded child
>>
>>19420612
Didn't remember any, looked up and found this one.
http://x-research.wikia.com/wiki/Paranormal_Research_Wiki

Only 9 pages and last activity almost 1 year ago.
>>
>>19420610
>ban skeptic faggots

People who disagree with paranormal activity have just as much place in the discussion as people who promote it. Stop trying to make /x/ into your bitchy hugbox.
>>
Yeah, we should probably work on this some. This is from the sticky.
Pretty entertaining, but seems kinda out of place.

A Million Diseased Pigs Being Buried Alive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9glPZq27kH4 [Open]

>>19420559
Bump for /x/ wiki. We've already got sources. It's just needs to be ... wikied.
>>
File: vanellope.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
vanellope.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
>>19420521
it's Beard Papa from Wreck it Ralph. I think he's modeled after some famous baker also named Beard Papa. Anyway he's adorable and sleeping while Vanellope and Ralph sneak past him. It's not symbolic of anything I swear!

>>19420612
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm

This site has massive amounts of info, but it's just dumped into there randomly so it's hard to find.
>>
>>19420482
Flags so you can call out the poo in loos
>>
>>19420676
I would like to know which country hosts all the fucking flat earthers.
>>
>people are unironically mad about /vampire/ threads
>>
Moderation on x is damn weak.
One thread of its kind is ok but not three or five, looking at september or flat earth threads here.
On top of this, all the fucking retards yelling muh- alt right need to be banned.
>>
>>19420648
That's definitely not it. Definitely not.
One I remember was kinda amateurish but with a tasteful black background and no ads. Maybe it was one of the occultfags library? Idk.
>MANDELLA!
>>
>>19420694
I noticed mods got real shit on all boards after moot bolted.
>>
>>19420530
>What's wrong with /div/ threads?
They've basically degenerated into this board's /r9k/ enclave. They'd be fine with just a ban on bullshit "will i get a gf why don't i have a gf yet" style queries.
>>
>>19420682
>Implying it's not America
What really matters is finding out which state.
My money's on Kansas.
>>
>>19420482
Vampire threads and sky Pepe are the real cancer.
>>
File: 1501483126209.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501483126209.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>getting mad about vampire threads
Just hide them kids lol
>>
>>19420765
ayy lmao
>>
>>19420493
>/x/ should have temporary ID's like on /pol/.
Can we just do this for every board?
>>
>>19420493
>/x/ should be more like /pol/

plz no
>>
>>19420788
At least a good half of this board is already /pol/.
>>
Just stick to the generals if you want a good experience of /x/, the cover every topic of interest except roleplaying. Now if you wish to roleplay, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>19420702
the mods on mu are still insane, one of them banned me for 9 days for making a thread with linkin park guy died because of the trump curse
>>
>>19420800
half of 4chan is post-2016 /pol/.
>>
>>19420806
Mods on 4chan nowadays are either nonexistent or perpetually butthurt. I think the Trump Derangement Syndrome has hit them hard.
>>
If a thread is /x/-related and not spammed (only 1 thread a time) it shouldn't be banned, period. Otherwise you are just forcing ban on what you don't like.
>>
>>19420610
>Hownew.ru: the post.
/x/ has always been a low quality board filled with "I'm a faggot, ask me anything" and disinfo. Don't fucking ban or delete these threads. It would be like deleting /pol/. No containment= shit spreads. Skeptic faggots come and shitpost all the time and will continue to do so, but they can't really derail a good magic thread and they leave empty handed.
>>
>>19420820
THIS. Doesn't matter if its vampires, flat earth or div. One thread is totally fine. Don't like it? Hide it faggots.

It's only annoying when people spam these threads.
>>
File: eddie_muenster_awee.png (257KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
eddie_muenster_awee.png
257KB, 900x900px
>>19420838
ONE thread means we should just have generals.

Point, line, flat, cube, torus, hyperdimensional, and simulated Earth and other CIA retarded psyops... General
Vampires and other Faggot Losers... General
Succubus. Tulpa and thirsty lonely betas... General
How do I get something with magic without working... General
How do I get rid of something (including mental illness)... General
August 21 Eclipse... General
Sky Pepe (9/23)... General
Stuff that should really be on >>>/r9k/ but isn't... General
Stuff that should be on >>>/pol/ but isn't... General
Stuff that should be on >>>/b/ but isn't... General
Links to shitty YouTube videos by "One post by this ID" people... General

Sounds good, but sometimes a shill or crazy person shits up a thread and totally derails it. Right now there's a guy posting pages of crap on why humans are descended from anime characters on a thread about general happenings.
>>
>>19420838
>doesn't matter if the thread is a total shitpost "lol xd how to summon suckubus" as long as there is only one, it's fine!!!

No. It's easy to see how this can turn the totality of /x/ into shit.
>>
>>19420862
>implying the "crazy people" aren't merely shills pretending to be insane
>>
>>19420862
But div, tulpa and vampires ALREADY are generals. So what do you want?

>>19420869
>anon thinks he personally decides whats a shitpost or not

If people are interested in sex magic and sex demons thats their choice. Not yours. It belongs on this board.
>>
>>19420682
US
>>
File: vampire-power-1.jpg (13KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-power-1.jpg
13KB, 400x397px
>People think one active vampire thread at a time is a problem
>Meanwhile, almost every other thread is "SEPTEMBER 23RD WORLD IS ENDING, NO FOR THIS TIME ITS REAL GUYS"
>mfw

Also, screw you OP /div/ is pretty good.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2MB, 480x202px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2MB, 480x202px
>>19420737
I find them incredibly easy to ignore
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.