[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 430
Thread images: 50

File: cUAG6Xg.jpg (535KB, 2881x2024px) Image search: [Google]
cUAG6Xg.jpg
535KB, 2881x2024px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19326819
>>
Trading.
My query:
>>19329917
>>
⭐~ ~ ~ Poasting this post with the intention of manifesting a reader in this thread ~ ~ ~ ⭐
>>
>>19330000
oh man with those quads...
just summoned a drunk one welp...
hopefully another will come soon <3
>>
File: (((010100100100100001010000))).gif (2MB, 286x200px) Image search: [Google]
(((010100100100100001010000))).gif
2MB, 286x200px
>>19330000
Youuuu rang? I am a simple woman, show me massive gets, and I will indulge you.
>>
File: Screenshot_286.png (75KB, 606x237px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_286.png
75KB, 606x237px
>>19330029
How will my date go tomorrow?
>>
>>19330044
>330044
Is someone going to read for this madman?
>>
File: 1452711352784.png (103KB, 1393x716px) Image search: [Google]
1452711352784.png
103KB, 1393x716px
>>19330044
how will august be like for me?
>>
>>19330044
From those 44 get's you got, not good senpai, not good. Double Shakespeare pulls, double theme of death of love. Dubs for dubs it would seem.

Soul and Body
By W. Shakespeare

>Why so large cost, having so short a lease,
>Dost thou upon thy fading mansion spend?

This whole pull basic sums up to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

Your second pull is this:

Dirge of Love
By W. Shakespeare

COME away, come away, death,
And in sad cypres let me be laid;
Fly away, fly away, breath;
I am slain by a fair cruel maid.

Space hug time anon?.... Space hug time. Bitches and whores man. You'll find the right one , one day. A man blessed with such gets is destined for great things.
>>
>>19330111
>those trips
Trade?
>>
>>19330111
>From those 44 get's you got

I got tripple dubs actually
>>
>>19330111
>those tasty trips
>>
Still trading this:
>>19329917
>>
>>19330000
>>19330044
>>19330111
>>19330133
>>
File: poof.gif (650KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
poof.gif
650KB, 250x228px
>>19330112
Your gets do not impress me. Back to the shadows I go.
>>
>>19330176
My gets wouldn't, but my readings would :^)
>>
File: 1482451640672.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1482451640672.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>19330000
>>19330044
>>19330111
>>19330133
He's here.
>>
Any reader around?
>>
Trading
>>
File: 452.jpg (37KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
452.jpg
37KB, 500x508px
>>19330564
It's a barren land of gets
>>
>>19330571
Query?
>>
>>19330620
How is he doing emotionally over what happened between us? Is he doing just fine or is he feeling torn up still? Last he spoke to me weeks ago he said he felt awful over it.

yours?
>>
>>19330631
I'm getting yours now. Mine is what did the spirit say about me?
>>
>>19330657
starting yours
>>
>>19330669
Can you do mine after? What info do you need?
>>
>>19330657
ace of swords
seven of pentacles
ten of cups
queen of wands
two of pentacles

The spirit feels incredibly fond of you. There really is only one somewhat negative thing they've felt for you and the only thing I see in the cards here is some level of indecisiveness or perhaps timidity, though I lean more towards indecisiveness with Queen of Wands as your supporting card. The spirit thinks you're bold, capable, but may not necessarily be willing. Willing to do what? I don't know. Perhaps if you're seeking some sort of partnership with this spirit it may not believe you're up to the task of what it would require from you. Honestly this spirit didn't say anything negative about you. Like I said, this spirit appears to be incredibly fond of you. Perhaps investigate a bit deeper into what this spirit wants or expects of you.

>>19330705
Are you trading or just wanting a read?
>>
>>19330712
A read
>>
>>19330716
I don't read for free anymore. Sorry.
>>
>>19330631
Mind: Hanged Man, Knight of Pentacles
Emotions: Queen of Wands, 3 of Wands reversed
Action: Hermit reversed, 10 of Pentacles

In his mind he's surrendering, he understands what went wrong and is taking a step back. That would mean sacrificing the guilt or anything that is oppressive in his head and he's already planning what steps he could take to get out of this rut he's in.

Emotionally he's moved by the desire of improving. Maybe a little too much. It seems lie he's making a huge effort to get over the sadness and is forcing his way yet it's not going well despite of his will, he lacks of stability and might fall in frustration because it won't be as good as he's planned.

It's very likely that he'll just isolate himself even more. He won't get through the things he's planning in his mind as soon as he realises it's not going so well as he's expecting it to be. Ultimately he'll try to settle on his decision but something positive will come when he leaves the isolation period.
>>
>>19330736
Thanks. Do you think this may indicate any healing between him and I at all? He has pretty much been avoiding me for weeks because he said he was too attached to me. It was just a stupid argument that devolved into a fight that went too far. It wasn't worth sacrificing what we shared together.
>>
>>19330712
This spirit talked to a friend on my behalf, they work together and he's been telling me about him and I actually felt like working with him as well and you're right on the money when you said there's some sort of indecisiveness on my part because I'm not confident enough I'd be up to what he'd require from me, but it's good to know he likes me, thank you. I'm definitely going to research more about him.

>>19330752
I don't see any emotional indication in those cards, it feels more like he's pushing himself to move forward, to focus on a goal rather than having an connection, specially with the reversed Hermit. If there's something I believe it'll come after the 10 of Pentacles.

Would you like a second spread on how this would affect you two?
>>
>>19330786
>Would you like a second spread on how this would affect you two?
Yeah that would be nice. Do you have a second question?
>>
Trading!
When am I gonna fuck, legit query.

I'm doing biblio, I need age, a number, and favorite song as well as a query
>>
>>19330724
What do you want? Ill sketch you a nice picture.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
I am quite desperate for a reading regarding my moving out. This is a bad situation. Will it resolve? Anyone willing to help?

And, how do I know if I am curse or not? Asking more broadly to everyone.
>>
>>19330794
3 of Wands, Chariot reversed, Ace of Wands
This is an indication of moving forward, but the reversed Chariot makes me think of two horses moving in opposite direction breaking the chariot. Two opposed energies here that needs to be tamed if you're willing to start over. The wills are not in sync despite of the need to carry on. Ace of Wands is reassuring a new beginning but you got to take care of the crazy horses. Try to align both needs, and see if still work. Stability is the key, a balance of giving and taking. Hope you two find the way back to each other.

For me I just want to know the benefits of working with said spirit.
>>
Trading
Why am I so exhausted from doing shadow work and how can I recover?
>>
>>19330906
Gib favorite song and a number between 100 and 300

When will I have sex? Stupid question but really its the only thing I'm curious about rn, life's goin good.
>>
>>19330892
Thanks. It's greatly appreciated. So if I'm understanding this correctly, eventually he and I will make up? If I've got the wrong idea, I wouldn't mind trading again if you're up for it. I was considering offering him emancipation from our original relationship. Our relationship has been full of physical and emotional demands and in a hope of at least coming out of this with a friendship, I was willing to offer emancipation from our previous relationship. If you want to trade again, I'm curious to know how that would work out for both he and I, if we would both end up happy with that when it's all said and done. As it stands he and I aren't on speaking terms, but I was thinking that making this offer could bring him back into my life sooner than just waiting out for weeks or months to hear from him again.

wheel of fortune
knight of cups
king of pentacles
empress
page of wands

We're starting out with wheel of fortune, so I have to start off what I'm going to say with this:
Assuming everything goes well...
Working with this spirit will actually work out great for you. King of Pentacles is a nice place to be when all is said and done, eh? Just looking at the spread without any labels gives me a feeling of wealth, but not just monetarily. The cards paint a picture of completeness. What I see here are man, woman, and child. Abundance, everything you could want. There is no need to write any more than that. What we have here is a complete man. This spirit will give you your heart's desires.
Now this read wouldn't be complete without a quick spread on risks.
risk:
three of swords
judgement
two of wands

Literally the complete opposite of the spread above. We have failure, incompleteness, lost opportunities, not getting back what you put in, and judgement. Atonement.

Should you work with this spirit? Ah hahah. Ahhh.....I don't think a choice with such major risks should be left up to cards alone, especially when the spread starts out with wheel of fortune.
>>
>>19330912
https://youtu.be/b1dyjGmMIeM
>When will I have sex? Stupid question but really its the only thing I'm curious about rn, life's goin good.
Huehuehuehue
It's not silly. People crave being vulnerable, being emotionally intimate, and fucking the shit out of each other.

Wowowow I think soon my man. I keep seeing this blond spreading herself in front of me.
Bwahahaha!! Use protection you don't want to end up like Usher
>>
>>19330829
You will survive mate. It's not likely that the house will crumble on your head or that the dudes who lives next door will be a junkie.
Keep in mind that It will be still somewhat hard, mostly because you're scared and still attached to your old place, but I see even some more "practical problems". Nothing too scary, but if it's money that you're worried about, there will be some expenses.
But eventually it will be fine. Don't relax too much because there'll be always something that needs to be done in the beginning. Just be aware and do not be wasteful.
But eventually you'll overcome that and fortune will shine on you.
>>
Do you think a tarot card "app" would work the same as using actual cards?
>>
>>19330959
ABSOLUTELY!
that is what I use and I have been pretty accurate.
>>
>>19330954
This was somewhat calming.
It's just that I am stuck in a small town and I really feel trapped here and as if I am cursed, if it makes any sense. But this was helpful, thank you anon.
>>
>>19330959
If you're a skilled reader, then yes. If you have no experience in tarot I recommend starting out with an actual physical deck.
>>
>>19330948
So when you scry you actually see people doing private shit like that? What's the most disgusting shit you have seen, please explain in detail I need to know
>>
>>19330797
I'll trade, scrying for you now.

I'm seeing a two people, genderless. They're in a car and I can only see their silhouettes. Both have short hair. They're sitting in the back of a car, and one has their arm wrapped around the other's shoulder. They kiss. I'm feeling like this will happen within the next 3-6 months.

As for my information-
Age- 20
Number- 65
Favorite Song- Days of Candy by Beach House
Query- Is continuing on my current path worth it? Should I be putting all my effort into one thing or multiple?
>>
Hello, how is /div/ today?
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>The Symbol of a Hebrew Letter
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
Hoping for gets for a free general reading
Just wanna know how the rest of my year will go
>>
>>19330976
Tired as fuckkkkkk! And you my dude?>>19330970
My man I don't get many sex questions.Actually this is my first time getting a query like this kek.
Vaginas will be vaginas. You get desynthesized after watching so many labiaplasties.
>>
I'm offering 2 readings!!
I'm not in the best shape right now, but it helps me fell a bit better. So please be gentle kek
I need:
>query
>something soothing
>>
>>19330992

>Red
>Triangle

>Query
>>19330993
>>
>>19330992
>>19330829
Basically this. Will I move out? It's specific enough for me. My issue is that I do not know whether or not I can rely on my relatives living abroad as my money is quite limited, so I am in dire support. I was offered help earlier, but it seems unlikely now.

I only know aleph, so let it be aleph.
Green.
Sqaure.
^
>>
>>19331007
Does she like me?
The sound of sea
>>
>>19331022
Ehhh not really anon....
I feel no romantic desire whatsoever
>>
>>19331007
>>19331018
>>19330829
Requesting this too, I am really desperate.

As for soothing, this worked for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfZMvTHJLUs
>>
>>19330994
Why have you seen so many labiaplasties? Also what's the most remarkable thing you saw then? I always thought scrying was more of a metaphorical thing like you see a tree growing and it means growth but maybe more complex than that.

Also if you want something soothing watch this baby otter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQyXaFxHjP8 , I don't want a reading but watch it.
>>
>>19330946
You and him are very likely to plan things out again, this time more carefully but along the way a possible straining perhaps because of distance, I can't shake off the image of the horses and that could be a problem for you two to keep going.

I believe it would be better to give him some space as he's already looking for some isolation like I said >>19330736 Maybe he needs to sort himself too, and he's making sacrifices as well in his mind probably thinking staying away from you hurts but for now it needs to be done if he wants to grow in life.

I did another spread asking about your future with him

Empress reversed, 8 of Pentacles reversed, 9 of Swords reversed, Tower, Wheel of Fortune, 8 of Swords reversed...
Ouch... a lot of reversals here, this feels a microscope view of that reversed chariot, a clinging attitude that might be too demanding and suffocating, I believe it'll be hard to leave the past issues behind. That lack of motivation into giving your best, just going through the motions, not putting enough effort in the relationship like before because of the fear of the problems coming back again and destroying everything good you two had once, it's like you told me, a hard gamble, one day everything could be great and on the other everything could be gone. The last card is about releasing and seeing things for what they are and not what you've been thinking. It's not what you're expecting I'm afraid. :(

Oh my, as much as tempting this sounds, my interest on working with him isn't for mundane desires as much as I want to accomplish this. And rip me from the second spread, I know I'm not ready for this kind of stuff yet...

If you still want to trade, this is a weird question, but related to that spirit, if I was every being under his influence?
>>
>>19331007
life at college(generally)

a soft blanket
>>
>>19331007
Does he like me? Raindrops on a window.
>>
>>19330994

I've never watched a labiaplasty, and I feel like it might spoil vaginas for me.

Tired. Learned a new groundwork move today from my Army friend before our workout. Why so tired?
>>
>>19331028
>Why have you seen so many labiaplasties?
The doctor i follow on Snapchat does them sometimes. Also due to plain curiousity. I find it cool how technically we're all the same specie and we have kind of like the same anatomical attributes. Yet we still have our own corks and differences. It makes things feel more human???
>I always thought scrying was more of a metaphorical thing like you see a tree growing and it means growth but maybe more complex than that.
BLEHHHHH
You are pretty right about the whole metaphors and stuff. But I realized that different things have different meanings to people. Which kind of messed with my accuracy. I was always more of a feeling like empath kind of person. So they kind of left scrying in favor of empathetic scrying.
>>
>>19331030
I'll give him space. So my offer for freedom wouldn't be taken well? It's disheartening. I don't want to lose him. Having him in my life in any capacity is enough for me.

devil
ten of swords
eight of swords
four of pentacles
nine of cups

Hell yes you were. This spirit absolutely wanted something from you and it seems likely that this spirit exploited their hold over you. They intentionally hid their actions and the spirit seemed motivated by its own personal desires.
I'll pull a few more cards to get a more clear picture of this spirit's intentions for having you under its influence.
hanged man
two of cups
world
hierophant
judgement

This is truly strange because if the spread was just standing alone it would indicate to me that this spirit wanted to protect or help you in some way, but when you consider the previous spread it honestly just appears to me that this spirit is possessive of you. Given this spirit's feelings towards you, I would be willing to gamble that this spirit is actually obsessed with you.
>>
>>19331007
Am I an alpha

Sounds of birds chirping in the morning
>>
>>19331065
>I've never watched a labiaplasty, and I feel like it might spoil vaginas for me.
Kek same ,but I was just really amazed you could do surgeries just based on Aesthetics.
Imagine if they had surgeries like that for men. Now that sounds like a lucrative business kek.

>Why tired? I had a very intense shadow work session today. I am now bringing to light aspects of personality that I don't like and figuring out when was the first time that I felt that that aspect of me was wrong and shameful.
It's really f****** intense and I'm just exhausted
>>
>>19331035
You're going to be confused and a little scared, simply because you are in a completely new environment that you're not used to and it's going to take a good time to get adjusted. Your grades might slip a little because of this so I would very much focus on my grades and then work on your social life and other stuff.

>>19331045
>>19331094
Sorry yall I have done my 2.
>>
>>19331070
I red that as a couple, but I don't think it would be bad to keep as being friends

So I asked the cards how things would be if you remain as friends

Queen of Wands, Ace of Pentacles and Devil reversed
This feels more encouraging and happier. I believe that way you two could help each other in life much better than being lovers. He's not going anywhere yet you both need some healing, he's already thinking about it. Being friends you can support each other better without attachments or demands.

Ho boy, when you gave me the spread of what he would grant if we worked together it didn't feel my desire, but the friend that works with him has a crush on me, does that change it?
>>
>>19331104

Surgeries like that for men? I've heard of them. The penis has like two inches that are internal rather than external, and in a penis enlargement they make them external but you can't use your dick for a few weeks. I don't require this surgery, and it's usually for people who have been mutilated somehow, but some people do it cosmetically. Not for me, the idea gives me the heebie jeebies and I don't need it anyhow.

>exploring the ugly parts

Yeah, I've done a lot of that. Luckily making peace with ourselves is doable.

Didja wanna reading?
>>
>>19331121
emperor
three of pentacles
two of swords

Whatever this person is up to, they are fixated on you but in such a way that they may be confusing possessiveness and obsession as feelings of love and affection when in reality this person simply wants to dominate you. The spirit on the other hand DID have romantic feelings for you, but is still possessive of you. I'm not sure how many details you want to share, but it is possible that this person and this spirit, even though you are wanting to work with them both, may actually be competing with each other on some level over you. It's something to consider. The situation seems a bit....dangerous. Proceed with caution.
>>
>>19331028
Oh shoot I just realized that I didn't answer one of your questions.
The thing is if you're talking about scrying then the most remarkable would be when this one person was asking about a gender transition. I asked the question and I focus on to it and I felt a lot of anxiety almost like I couldn't breathe and then these hands are just grabbing at me almost everywhere.
I felt mildly violated, so I diD a big cleanse after that.
This doesn't have to do its scrying but I remember when Empath's dad got really sick. I had to do something for this guy so I focused my attention on Michael and Raphael and I asked them to help his dad. Once that session was over I hear a clear man's voice saying: "Show them." And I know for a damn fact that I was alone.

I'm pretty well versed when it comes to the Paranormal but if anything that freaks me out the most is hearing and seeing things when I'm 100% conscious. So that was 3spoopy5me
>>
>>19331113
But but I'm medfag!!

Heh, np, maybe next time.

Why are you depressed all of sudden? Everything good?
>>
>>19331125
Oh shit that's actually a thing!!. I guess I'm going to spend some time looking at that.

>reading?
We can trade if you want I am not that strong right now though.
And I'm assuming that that other reader just flaked on our trade.
>>
I just want to know wether or not I'm going to get a call next friday to confirm I can join my countries military.
My nerves are on edge brehs.
>>
>>19331167

Yep. Don't know who does the procedure or where though, it sounds like a hue hue thing.

I don't require a read in return. Tarot or scry?
>>
>>19331152
That sounds pretty cool and intense, did you feel alive then? I love nightmares for exactly that reason, it makes me feel so much more alive.
Did you feel like something was grabbing your heart and beating it around inside your chest and like thumping inside your head so hard you could feel it in your upper throat? I love that, I really should get into scrying I'm not one for the paranormal but I want to try it so bad it sounds so cool.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19331151
Ugh, that's no good...
I can't give too much details here but things are coming in full circle now, thank you very much for your help and hope for the best between you and your man.
>>
>>19330992
ט
yellow
circle
Will my psychic "ability" ever develop into anything more? (ex: Reading futures, being able to tell if someone is lying, etc.)
>>
>>19331193

Query?

Am I correct to wait on contacting them until the current matter is resolved?
>>
>>19331162
Oh hey medfag!! Sorry about the shity read, darlin!!
>Why are you depressed all of sudden? Everything good?
I'm not actually depressed I'm just transitioning like emotionally and mentally. Actually in the long run this is going to be really good for me. Can you believe that I'm just now taking care of parts of me that I've denied for over 15 years?
And because I've denied and swallowed this pain it has subconsciously affected my life in very major ways. In ways that I couldn't even imagine until today. These associations are adding up in a very logical and emotional way. From my academic life to my personal life and even romantic life. I feel like the tower.It's so painful but it's exciting at the same time. To be able to find peace within yourself and it'd be able to change your life for the good.
To finally be able to take care of that wound that you've denied and finally be able to take out the festering puss from it and finally be able to just let it be and let it scar.
>>
>>19331204
I want to know how long I should wait before reaching out to him and making my offer of emancipation.
If you're looking for context I posted above:
>>19330631
>>19330736
>>19330752
>>19330892
>>19331030
>>19331121
And so forth. Starting yours
>>
>>19331180
>it sounds like a hue hue thing.
More like you you thing. kek

Here is my query again:
>Why am I so exhausted from doing shadow work and how can I recover?
Tarot pls senpai.
>>
>>19331223

Seeing a moon that is crescent shape and waxing. It goes from a crescent to over a half moon, but not quite full.

This is brutally specific, so specific a symbol to me that I don't even need to keep scrying. Less than a month, I'd put it at just over two weeks.
>>
>>19331204
eight of cups
five of pentacles
six of swords
emperor
justice

You are absolutely doing the right thing by waiting until this matter is resolved. The situation is incredibly delicate and you should take as much time as you need until you are satisfied with how things are resolved. If you compromise on what you're willing to wait for the situation will become too sticky and things won't go well, so just exercise some control over this situation and do what you need to do....Or NOT do for that matter.
>>
>>19331237
Ty. Will do.
>>
>>19331183
Hahahahah! You are a funny one!
Yeah shit like that!
Oddly I didn't feel alive as in fight of flight kind of responce.
It just took me by surprise
>>
Trading
>>
>>19331231

Hon hon.

>Why so tired, how recover?

Eight of Wands
Ten of Wands reversed
King of Cups
The Hierophant
The Hanged Man
Page of Swords
The Tower
The Moon
Ten of Cups reversed
Ace of Swords

I mean, you literally succeeded in dredging up buried and previously consciously rejected parts of your psyche with the intent of reconciling your darker half with your conscious self. That's a higher level working and you just put yourself through the ringer. To me the ten of wands, particularly reversed, is a boy who just cut switches. Cutting switches is what you do when your dad decided that you misbehaved and you're going out to cut the switch he's going to hit you with.

The tower and the moon suggest lifestyle changes related to these newfound revelations, and the Ace of Swords suggests that you will be able to take on the transition. First though, rest up and exercise compassion for yourself in how you do this.
>>
>>19330948
Hell yeah! Thanks for the read

I got a good page for you, I found the answer in the first few sentences but I kept reading for more info, you got a story about a man becoming a god, the way this took place, was all the gods summoned waves upon waves from hundreds of rivers to wash away his mortality until he lost consciousness and awoke a god, he then found the nymph he was in love with hoping to impress her, she still refused, he got a love potion but the witch who made it fell in love with him, long story short she poisoned the waters the nymph roamed and she turned into a giant sea monster

The first bit is what I'm focusing on for your query, you're going through the waves of water to wash away the old you and to turn you into something even better, hold tight it'll be worth it

As for the potion and women, I have no clue, has there been an argument between two female loves ones?
>>
>>19331266
>I mean, you literally succeeded in dredging up buried and previously consciously rejected parts of your psyche with the intent of reconciling your darker half with your conscious self.
FUCK YEAH!!!

>Cutting switches is what you do when your dad decided that you misbehaved and you're going out to cut the switch he's going to hit you with
Oh that is eerily accurate!!!! How exciting!

>First though, rest up and exercise compassion for yourself in how you do this.
The word compassion follows me around like my shadow. Alright Universe I get the message be nice to yourself for once!!

Hehehe!
Thank you so much Acanthus I owe you one.
I'm going to go look at dick surgeries now.
>>
I'm up to do some Biblioreadings if anybody is interested, I just need your
A number: (between 100 and 300)
Link to your favorite song: (or one youve been listening to alot)
Query: (I can't do generals yet so keep it to a question pls)
>>
>>19331315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkYCDoina6k
Will I move out? What do you see for me in that direction.
>>
>>19331315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TUTJ0klnKk
give me adcive to find love
>>
>>19331315
>23
>247
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAVUPu7URbc
Have had that song stuck in my head all day

My question: Can I really trust the people I'm currently keeping around in my life?
>>
>>19331315
https://youtu.be/YzEaBMHdYf4
Was our connection special? I dreamt of him before I even met them and now things are like this. What was the point of it all?
>>
>>19331300
Kek use protection my man. STDs and babies are not fun.
>As for the potion and women, I have no clue, has there been an argument between two female loves ones?
I know exactly what that is. It's these two sides of me. One that was molded by pain and the other one is the actual genuine me. I believe that this is a self conflict between two sides of me all for the sake of protecting myself. Both have good intentions but when they do things a bit too much it only fucks me over.

Thanks for the read my man!
>>
>>19331349
I dreamt of him before I even met HIM***
>>
>>19331324
I don't know which story you got, as it could be many to those who are ignorant of the subject.

It was about a city being governed by the people, a whole city ruling itself, early ideals of democracy, and a neighboring city being ruled by one man, both countries are trying to find a resolution to a few issues.

I think when you try to move out there may be some issues with those you're currently living with, they are the collective whole that is ruling itself in this case, and you wish to be the one ruling yourself as one. obviously both sides are opinions, and whether you think a country should be ruled by many or one, in this case; that city happens to be you.

If you move out, after all the bullshit it will be fine, you'll be free to govern you, if you stay, you're just gonna want to move out more.
>>
>>19331256
query?
>>
>>19331333
I've read your page before, it's about 7 maidens and 7 boys being sacrificed to a Minotaur.

I don't know how to translate this, I did say I can't do generals, and advice is pretty much that

>>19331339
You got the story about the famous families of Greek legend.

There was brief mention of Oedipus, and a select few other names that hold no real relevance, the fact that the page was the beginning of a chapter and it was about family I'd say your safe , especially if you just started trusting them, it could signify a new chapter in life.
>>
>>19331370
>I think when you try to move out there may be some issues with those you're currently living with, they are the collective whole that is ruling itself in this case, and you wish to be the one ruling yourself as one. obviously both sides are opinions, and whether you think a country should be ruled by many or one, in this case; that city happens to be you.
I never expected anything to hit me so close home as this.

I can't thank you enough, your reading is just another way of looking at my deeper problems. Wish I could do readings for others, but I doubt I have the talents for this. Thank you again.
>>
File: Snapchat-400481897.jpg (261KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-400481897.jpg
261KB, 720x1280px
>>19331349
Sometimes the first sentence says alot, your read is soon to follow this post
>>
>>19331315
>>19331315
https://youtu.be/Zgmvg-zzctI
Query: what direction is a career headed? What will my income be like?
>>
>>19331427
>>19331333
well, could you post it so i can try to get something out of it?
>>
DIVINATION
NO BREATHING
>>
>>19331315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--htGtI3_v4
love reading
>>
>>19331448
Oops wrong number. 138
>>
is my mother okay?? She was coming to visit me (long trip ) but does not answer her phone...
>>
>>19331427
>it could signify a new chapter in life
Thanks for the read, I appreciate it
>>
Trading
>>
Any chart reader?
I'm willing to trade, I do tarot
>>
>>19331452
Is that a challenge?
Kek
>>
>>19331315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY
how the next year going to be? (by september)
>>
>>19331485
What is your query?
>>
>>19331452
DON'T GIVE A FUCK
NO MORE GENERAL READINGS
>>
>>19331349
You saw him coming, maybe the dream involved water or a ship, either way, that connection may have meant more to him than it did to you.

It spoke of a sailor drowning during a huge storm with everyone else on the ship. And of a woman who prayed for him long after he died, the gods sent her a message of his death to put her at ease.

Many would see the death aspect of the story as bad, but I'm not them. I have reason to believe it was speaking of a metaphorical death, maybe of his confidence, maybe of his hopes to find a lover, then the gods sent you a message that it was time to swoop in. I can say this, stay on him and try to lift him up, random compliments are a good way to start, but as casual as possible otherwise he'll brush it off as pity. eventually it will turn into something amazing
>>
>>19331499
I want to know more about my spiritual side, I'm having some breakthrough yet I don't want to fall into delusion so I'm curios to what my chart would say about it, what is yours?
>>
>>19331507
Use astro and I'll think on a query
>>
File: astro1.jpg (110KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro1.jpg
110KB, 670x471px
>>19331516
Here, I'm female
>>
>>19331451
I told you, I've read it, It's about 14 people being fed to a monster trapped in a maze, you asked a general from somebody who
A. Doesn't do generals and
B. Doesn't even have the set up for generals ready even if i could do them

shoo

>>19331435
Reading isn't too hard, just find what's right for you, Biblio is fun.

>>19331448
Your energy is a just barely too faint for me to pick up on, I almost had it but it slipped, I'm getting way too sober to read so I'll have to skip you for now, don;t let me forget about your reading, remind me in awhile

>>19331462
Stop asking for generals, I even said I can't

>>19331492
Your page is perplexing, and by that, I mean you asked me for a general, and as i said, can't do em.
>>
>>19331503
Well things are totally blown up now.
I just didn't understand why the universe sent me this person I used to dream of. I mean I would dream of places I've never been to before and I would feel the warm, loving presence of a person I couldn't see because I would always wake up as I tried to see their face and these premonitions came true when I was with him. It was incredibly. I didn't believe in higher powers or anything until I met him and experienced this.
Now things are awful and I don't know what to do or how to feel.
>>
>>19331462
>>19331462
>>19331562
well i change it to what does he feels for me?
>>
>>19331562
>Reading isn't too hard, just find what's right for you, Biblio is fun.
Out of curiosity, can you do another one?
>>
>>19331589
Give age, number, a new song you like, and query ill go again
>>
>>19331562
i'm the perplexe one, i modify my query then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY
will i find an activity (studies or job) fullfilling in september, or is it going to be a dark tempest that will put me down
>>
File: 1480460534122.jpg (466KB, 800x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1480460534122.jpg
466KB, 800x1161px
>>19331315

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3iEJIJ0hwA
Tell me, how can I lessen my pain & anger?
>>
>>19331611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3QtS3OJnjA
I have a gf, what do you see for us?
>>
>>19331315
Hi anon, i hope you can help me,
age 28
number 250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3XhRysoFio
Query: will my gf stay with me, until i be able to study in her country?
>>
>>19331562
3rd down. My energy is too faint, try connecting to my aliases AtomEve and Harleyquinn. I'll try and open myself up
>>
File: suicide.png (475KB, 811x361px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
475KB, 811x361px
>>19331476
pls
>>
>>19331315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=426jqFZa99Y&t=2568s
Will my life be better? As in I'll finally get a job and maybe even more.
>>
>>19331638
I'm giving you a quick read since I've seen the page and I need a break from reading

You're going to be tempted by other things, stick with her, she's important
>>
How are you guys doing on this wonderful day?
>>
>>19331476
Three of Wands, nine of Pentacles, lovers
She's okay. Give her a little bit.
>>
>>19331527
In your past life you were a perfectionist with a spiritual gift. You still have this gift now but you are now more giving with it and it is actually your purpose in this life to help others with the spiritual gifts you have. In a past life it was more for your own gain, in this life it should be more for emotional satisfaction on your own accord. It's doing random acts of kindness without any hope of reward. Its like working behind the scenes in a sense where you pull the strings of something going right but no one knows about it except you and spirits. People usually do notice anyways and admire you for your actions. Perhaps you unconsciously fall back into this pattern, secretly judging others as less than perfect sometimes. A good way to diminish this is to you learn to accept help from others. You are very proud and don't like doing so but it will help you with your spiritual awakening. It will allow you to become humbled and more effectively nurture and care for those who require it with the gifts you have.

You have an outstanding memory and tend to pick up a lot of information around you and have a good understanding of other people's emotions and how they feel. There's a natural ability to pick up cosmic energy and connecting with spirits too as well. Higher beings are aware of you more than they would a typical person and for that reason they provide you with spiritual gifts. It's likely that you have divinatory power and empath related abilities.
>>
>>19331693
That isn't how readings work my fren
>>
>>19331693
Was gonna read, but that pic....Haha no thank you
>>
>>19331719
But yeah, you are on the right track spiritually and your breakthrough is likely well met. I hope this helped. If there's anything else you need clarification on let me know.

What manner does the purple gargoyle beckon to the poodle? Does the dog get her treat?
>>
I'm trading a very descriptive biblio (give a number 50-500) reading for a very descriptive reading in general.

I need to know this; when and how will I meet the girl I'm going to have a sexual relationship with? I'm bored as fuck and it sounds like fun, figured I'd ask around here for an estimate.
>>
I'm going to be reading for the next maybe hour for some practice.

>Query, no yes/no questions or love questions
>Gender
>A shape and color
I take my time and I am in no rush to answer all questions I will receive.
>>
>>19331809

Male
Golden triangle

What does this new sideline hold in store for me?
>>
>>19331809
Male
Purple Rhombus
Anything interesting coming up soon in my life?
>>
>>19331315

Still doing these?
Asking about where my life is going soon, esp in my art and music career (which is occult related as well lol)
>>
>>19331809
male
orange circle
is she going to be part of my life again
>>
>>19331809
will my gf cheat me?
male
square black
Thank you anon
>>
I'm going to ask for a reading, though I apologise for just throwing it out there instead of looking for someone specific to ask. I'm not even too sure if this would count as a "general" but sure. I'm new to this sort of thing.

Query is: So in any time between now until the end of July, will I find a loving boyfriend? Will the relationship last?
>>
>>19331809
Hi!

What kind of projects should I work to get better economics for independence?

Female
Triangle, Blue
>>
File: art card 001.png (3MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
art card 001.png
3MB, 1200x1800px
>>19331823
>Age: 25
>A number: 135
>Link to your favorite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb3ZgMnYqPM
>Query: Where is my going soon? Esp with my art and music career?

(pic related, all of them is my work)
>>
>>19331809
What is the long standing status of this problem of mine?
Female
black x
>>
>19331820
Not right away. But something will come up in your life soon, not something insane, but nice and graceful. Some advice holds is to make good decisions.
>>
>>19331809

what's coming up for me in the next few months?
female
purple triangle
>>
>>19331809
Beige dodecahedron
Attack helicopter
But who was phone?
>>
>>19331834
Give me a number an age and your favorite song
>>
>>19331873
not her but
katy perry - hot and cold
what does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>19331719
>more giving with it and it is actually your purpose in this life to help others with the spiritual gifts you have
I've been giving, perhaps not enough as I still struggle with self confidence

>working behind the scenes
I often do that, recently I got a reading saying that actually, I'm more as a "support character" than a front person

>secretly judging others as less than perfect sometimes
called out on that, reminded me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg jokes aside, sometimes I think certain people are just too stubborn to notice things that for me seems too obvious

>learn to accept help from others
I don't want to be a burden to others and my pride always say that I can do it, even if it's harder and takes longer. I'll follow your advice and try tho, thank you.

>There's a natural ability to pick up cosmic energy and connecting with spirits too as well. Higher beings are aware of you more than they would a typical person and for that reason they provide you with spiritual gifts. It's likely that you have divinatory power and empath related abilities
All check, specially with drawing the attention of the spirits, and that's the breakthrough I was talking about, how I'm feeling influenced by them, I'm just concerned to not get deluded

>>19331751
Yes it's quite helpful and reassuring, also pointing to detach from my ego that still present.

>What manner does the purple gargoyle beckon to the poodle? Does the dog get her treat?

>6 of Swords, 2 of Wands, Hierophant, Star rx, 7 of Wands rx, 7 of Cups rx
It awaits on the other side of the shore, it has the world in their hands, ready to move forward. It has a lesson to teach if the Poodle follow the rules, but the pupper might get scared, something doesn't sound right and his confidence is shaken and he's left in confusion, the offering are too good to be true, it's not what it seems, something really shady behind it.
I hope this helps, let me know how that works for you and good luck.
>>
>>19331809
Female
Blue hexagon

General reading please
>>
>>19331809
Will my life be better? As in I'll finally get a job and maybe even more.
Male
Pink Triangle
>>
>>19331809
Can you tell me some bad things about me? What's to be worked on?
Female
Black dildo
jk
How about orange circle
>>
>>19331705
You're really good at this. She is important and I should know straying away is no good. Especially knowing she thinks I might cheat on her and her being insecure about it.

Appreciate whatever you are doing.
>>
>>19331873
Age 28
Number 55
Song Bologna, artist Wanda
Query: Will i get a place for a master in the next year?
>>
>>19331809
Is my life leading anywhere? I feel I've stopped and that nothing is going to get better from now on.
Male
Pink hexagon
>>
>>19331884
>>19331719
>>19331751
So rude, I forgot to say thank you
Thank you anon
>>
>>19331884
You have a very good and large purpose in this world so just because you are a support character doesn't mean you are a side character. You're life purpose is healing and helping others with what you do, the gods are watching more over you and not them. That doesn't sound like a side character to me at all, so don't for a second think you are insignificant when you are. Some people never spiritually awaken or follow their life's path and you are doing both. You can be a front character and support character at the same time and humbling yourself is going to allow you to awaken up more spiritually and allow you to progress spiritually because it helps you have a better perspective of what the people you help are going through.

Thanks. That sounds reasonable but I can't figure the lesson it has to offer the dog yet.
>>
>>19331113
Thank you.
>>
>>19331722
>>19331742
:(
>>
>>19331351
Just wondering, you up for another trade? I want more info about her, height, age, body type, even a name, I'm willing to keep trading just keep giving me numbers for pages
>>
Don't really need a reading right now, but I wanted to say thank you to all the people that do read and give their time.
>>
>>19331971
Thanks dad
>>
>>19331873
Poster here. Sorry I'm late.
Age is 19. Number is 72.
"Lawn Wake III" By The Flashbulb.
>>
>>19331953
Hmmm yeah dude. I'm feeling a million times better than I did couple hours ago so accuracy may be improved .
Although I can only see physical things I can't really tell you like her age or her name.
How odd!
I'm I'm already seeing a woman that long I can't tell if it's blonde or Ginger. It's like a mix. Like a golden. Her hair is past her shoulders. And it's straight.
Ask for body type she is pretty thin she has small boobs.
Ughhhh she is shorter than me soooooooooooo I'd say 5 feet and 6 inches.
>>
>>19331939
Yes I understand that, like here we're all anonymous and doing God's work in our own way, helping each other without the need of being on a spotlight. Again thank you for your reading, this really helps to keep me on track.

>the lesson it has to offer the dog
>Wheel of Fortune, Ace of Swords rx, 5 of Pentacles rx
A lesson about fate and its cycles... A Karmic change perhaps? But matching up with the previous read, it might bring some confusion with the reversed Ace of Swords, a forceful idea or some chaotic behavior might be invested on you. A big misconception of ideas. Ultimately, this experience will bring you something you're lacking, a recovery is on your way, but the means are questionable.
>>
>>19331809
Hello, thank you.

What is my relationship to the ground of essent (existence) that I must have to achieve my greatest destiny? Is it to walk a certain ground, create a set of grounds, build on top of a quality of ground, to discover a specific ground, etcetera?
Male
12 point compass rose, black/white
>>
>>19332010
My question is if I keep doing Shadow work will my life improve for the better?Will I finally be able to be in a relationships that is fulfilling for me and for my partner?
Page 326
Song: I think I may have already given you the song but I can't stop listening to it.
https://youtu.be/b1dyjGmMIeM
>>
>>19331950
Give me a better pic and Ill think of reading for you.
>>
>>19332010
Alright, things are getting pretty strange. Thank you for the reading, I've gotten readings to peice together a woman that I will apparently meet early 2018 that will be my next serious girlfriend. Ive completely over looked the idea of a purely sexual one, my mind has been on emotion, not sex. But this girl you describe is pairing up slightly, height, build, kind of the hair. Maybe a coincidence, and they look similar, maybe the same girl but it starts sexual. Only time will tell, thanks again.
>>
>>19330948
angel chan trade?
>>
File: lçlç.jpg (74KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
lçlç.jpg
74KB, 1280x960px
>>19332022
took this one myself
>>
>>19332020
I love that song <3

I'm glad you tried the shadow work. How do you feel now? Which spread did you use?
I used to have a book somewhere, I must get back to it again, I believe there's one on the Mega folder.
>>
>>19331809

did this person do any readings at all?
>>
>>19332060
Ama Alari! !!! I feel as if the heaviness that was in my throat chakra was lifted. Dare I say it feels easier to breathe. Interesting Lee enough I didn't use a spread. I was actually looking at some Teal Swan videos about the subject. Then my emotions just kind of came out.
I told the emotions that I was experiencing, "I am completely here with you now."
My emotions got stronger. So then I asked her, " what are you feeling?" I wrote that down.
Then I asked, " when was the first time that you experience this exact emotion?" "When was the last time I felt this exact emotion."
Then I began to make a connections to how that feeling maybe react in very different situations and I continued to document that. And that's all I could do cuz it was so intense and I just got really tired. I spent 4 to 6 hours just completely tired. God and the angels where listening to me, as it began to storm heavily. It seems to be a motif that every time I make a decision or do something that's going to help me in the long run it always seems to storm. Then it's summer and it's hurricane season over here. Hehe that could possibly be a confounding variable.
>>
>>19332060
hi lady!

>>19332142
you did what and how now?
>>
>>19332052
I'm good bby. Thank you.
>>19332057
Hmmm fuck me.
I feel worried but I'm sure that's you for some reason I can't seem to reach your mom. I see a black suitcase. A woman she looks frustrated and she keeps looking at her phone seeing the time. Something seems delayed. Getting home is going to take a bit more time than originally planned
>>
>>19332148
Shadow work!!! I basically looked at the part of me that I had swallowed and denied for so long. I brought it out to light and just begin healing and giving you the love and attention it deserved. Instead of leaving it to fester like I had done for the past 15 years
>>
>>19332043
Ok friendo!! Best of luck with her!
>>
>>19332160
How can you tell if you have a 'shadow'? and how to rid of it?
>>
>>19332142
Oh that's really intense.
You definitely needed a release and let it out what was stuck in your throat. It's intense and tiring but you're dealing with a lifetime of emotions that was suppressed. Again be also kind to yourself. Love and forgiveness is the way. Bless you <3

>>19332148
Hello dear, how are you doing?
>>
File: I hope.jpg (26KB, 729x661px) Image search: [Google]
I hope.jpg
26KB, 729x661px
>>19331564
The irony of soul mates or mates that you've premoniesced is that they are not all fun and games and sunshine and love, more often they will be so intimately similar to you that you two will end up not seeing eye to eye if you can't accept yourself properly first.

The good thing is no matter how awful it gets, unless you two cut ties to each other, there is always a chance to redeem the potential in the relationship.

Would you kindly explain how things are awful and what's happening?
>>
>>19332020
you replied to you so i didn't see the notification kek, here's the read

Long story short, If you keep up the shadow work you'll be able to as you please in that respect, it talked about how a foe was killed and many things were created because of this, the foe to be defeated is the shadow work, the end creation is what you wish
>>
>>19332171
doing great! and yourself?
>>
>>19331152

>gender transition. I asked the question and I focus on to it and I felt a lot of anxiety almost like I couldn't breathe and then these hands are just grabbing at me almost everywhere.

This is literally exactly what gender dysphoria feels like to me wow
>>
File: IMG_0869.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0869.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>19332190
I'm good thank you
Wanted to do more readings tonight but I'm sleepy already. Wondering about the Shadow Work Angel-chan did. It's also possible to do it with tarot cards but it's a deep reading where you bring the light your shadow self. It's an unknown part of you that needs to be cleared and healed. Pic related is an example.
>>
>>19332181
Ayyy thanks, my man!
>>
>>19332209
Ahh really, Anon! That's enlightening!
I have friends who have transitioned in the past. They've talked about their dysphoria and I had a hard time relating to it, but this makes sence.
I pray that your dysphoria leaves you and that you'll feel confident enough that you pass for whatever gender that you want to express yourself as.
Sending you love!
>>
>>19332170
Oh bro we all have shadows. God I'm not that great at explaining things I highly highly recommend that you look up Teal Swan on YouTube and see her take on what shadow work is.
>>
>>19331527
The major delusion-based issue here that I see is that you are probably easily seduced by the idea of love, and things that are lovely. Your venus is exalted in a sign ruled by Venus (taurus). So I suppose be careful of beautiful illusions. Pisces and cancer are the two signs I associate most heavily with delusion and you don't have a lot of planets going on there.

However - (disclaimer: I do not usually read charts that don't have whole sign houses so this is a little weird for me). Your 8th house is between Aquarius and Pisces, 8th house rules the occult and occult matters, also death. Pisces is prone to being "lost in the waters" and aquarius is prone to zealotry and fanaticism (watch out for all your Aries planets re: zealotry too).

Try not to cling too tightly to any one thing. I think that with mental practice and training you could be a "faithful mirror" for divinity.
>>
>>19332171
Yup I spent the whole time after working just listening to soothing and calm music while laying in bed.
>>
>>19332179
Hey bud!
How are you doing today?
>>
>>19332215
Since i doubt I can get a free reading on here I'll just post my shadow work in response to this and my interpretation to liven up the thread.

Wildwood Tarot
>1. Reverse "The Green Woman" "3"
Accept no more nurturing bullshit in my life
>2. Reverse "Home" "Ten of Stones"
Forgive this homeless, savage world
>3. "The Waters of Life" "Ace of Vessels"
Release nourishing waters, fuck that shit going full desert Dune Fremen
>4. Reverse "Instruction" "Ten of Arrows"
Learn how to not accept others advice and instruction; aka bullshit
>5. "Spark of Life" "Ace of Bows"
Put in the legwork and start the great inferno; growing pyromaniac
>6. "Celebration" "Four of Bows"
The image has a huge fucking fire that just spreads into the sky (it's like 5 meters high and wide at least) surround the celebrating dancers so PYROMANIA CELEBRATION IN HERE

Great shadow work, thank you. Black flame transcendence praise Set. Pussies.
>>
>>19332215
Thank you!
I'll use this tomorrow!
>>
File: 1496460268154.jpg (133KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496460268154.jpg
133KB, 500x505px
>>19332256
My Adept Cycle Biorhythm is approaching -100
http://bring4th.org/biorhythms/index.php

Was at 0 not too long which explains my sudden burn out doing chakra readings.

I'll be good to continue readings in a couple of days.

How about yourself?
>>
>>19332264
Can you do me a quick read?
>>
>>19332215
I like this! Will probably do it for myself tonight. Thank you!
>>
>>19332275
Or maybe you're weak as fuck and have no real power.
>>
>>19332278
Hmmm what is ya query, honeybee?
>>
>>19332215
What if what i need to accept that im bad at everything? i cant do that!
>>
File: 1482024934725.jpg (99KB, 510x513px) Image search: [Google]
1482024934725.jpg
99KB, 510x513px
>>19332283
Quite possibly, I sure as hell don't know :P
>>
>>19332286
Where will I meet the first girl?
>>
>>19332238
Thank ya
>>
>>19332275
My friendo. Take it easy do some relaxation, take some time for you to just chill out with you. I just worked out and got out the shower so I feel fresh but tired
>>
File: 1492384577647.jpg (191KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
1492384577647.jpg
191KB, 960x938px
>>19332238
This is also a great suggestion, Angel, you always seem to nail just what I need at the moment!
>>
>>19332291
Great image, I tell myself that I'm weak and to get stronger every single day. Faggot.
>>
>>19332303
I dont think that was the message
>>
>>19332300
There's also a book by Christine Jet, called Tarot Shadow Work. It's a great book with exercises involving tarot cards.

>>19332298
I'm so glad to see you're doing alright.
>>
>>19332293
I see a walkway kind of like an flea market or an open mall. I could smell some food cooking so maybe and music feels nice.
>>
>>19332307
It is the message. My message. War, Sovereignty and Eroticism. The grand triumverate.
>>
>>19332312
Can you hear the music? Like, is it loud? I'm wondering if its a concert or a fair.
>>
>>19332303
Hey me too!

I even call other people faggots just to get my point across to them ;)

And sometimes if I'm really serious, I pray that their knees get broken so they learn a lesson about what it feels like to hurt others. Nah, I'm just kidding, I really just fantasize about it before cutting open their jugular vein and relishing in the swath of blood spraying all over the place before watching the light fade out of their wild confused eyes.

Darkness can be fun to indulge, just not in reality. If only though, maybe the CIA will have some use for me yet.

>>19332298
I have been! It's nice, but sad that I didn't get the job I was gunning for. It's okay though, just gotta stay off the weed for a bit then go for one of the shitty dept. store jobs around. I know I'll be good at those ones, I just hate how those companies operate.

>>19332303
As for you anon, you could use some pic related. u sound mad bro, relax and give yourself a break, not everyone can hold themselves to the standards you impose on them~
>>
Ia there anyone avabliabe for a reading? I have a bit of a specific question. What is my sexuality
>>
anyone wants to do a general reading for me?
>>
>>19332250
Aye good girl :)

>>19332258
Whoa nice reading. I'm planning to do my own tomorrow as I'm falling asleep in bed but if you're around I'll give you a reading when I get back.

>>19332264
Aye doet
I'm doing it too using my special deck. The Wild Unknown

>>19332279
You're welcome. Let me know how that go for yourself. I think it's important for every reader to get themselves in check too. I believe there's a book on the subject in the op's mega. If not I'll get a link tomorrow.

>>19332288
You're not bad at everything dear. We all have qualities and flaws, after all we're humans. And that shadow work helps with understanding your limitations but also improving your strengths. Nothing is purely black an white. This is more about discovering what you need to heal and get better. I'm sorry if I sound redundant I'm getting sleepy but don't worry it's a good thing to face our limitations so we know what we need to fix.
>>
>>19332310

I'll check the book out, thank you
>>
>>19332326
Edgy faggot your fantasies only make you seem more pathetic. Adults act in the real flames of reality and get their bubbles burst not teenage angsty delusions of grandeur.
Your schizofrantic state of mind is apparent, you can't even reply correctly, you responded to my post twice and acted like they were two separate fucking people.
>>
Never asked for a read before, was wondering what I need to do to make my dreams come true. Hope the girl I like isnt on this thread
>>
File: 56.jpg (136KB, 880x684px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
136KB, 880x684px
>>19332368
>when a troll gets trolled and thinks he's not getting trolled

It feels good, bro. Thank you for the time <3

But you know, I meta enough without responding to trolls. I'll just have to let you throw the punches and take them. The true measure of someone's endurance is how much of a beating they can take in the ring, you're not supposed to dodge every punch.

Have a good day, anon. I hope my hurt feelings bring you the numbing pleasure you need from your own 'weakness'.

You don't seem weak to me, just upset, like a lot of us.

I hope you do better sooner than later, it hurts feeling so low that the only thing to do is make others feel the way you do. No one deserves that, especially not you for whatever it is you think you've done that makes you believe you're weak.

Poor anon. If only no one had to hurt in these ways.

(assuming you're not a paid shill to harass legit readers, but that might just be my schizophrenic autistic paranoid mind at work. Wait, can an autistic person be schizophrenic too???)
>>
>>19332375
Im here you sick weirdo! I hate you!
>>
>>19332416
Your emotional appeals are weak and unengaging. You lack skill, wisdom, knowledge, originality and insight.
(and yes you can be autistic and schizo you low-gamma fuck)
>>
File: 1496599866431.jpg (25KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
1496599866431.jpg
25KB, 320x304px
>>19332375
Ignore >>19332417

It's the same troll trolling me. Don't ask me how I know.

I'm psychic, lol.

>pic related, tis troll mad
>>
>>19332320
Bro it may be a concert actually cuz the music feels far off unlike with the fair the music would be there and more constant sound wise.
>>19332326
Ah I'm sorry that you didn't get the job that you wanted. I hope things get better for you job-wise.
>>19332334
<3 <3 <3
>>
File: 1497095128336.gif (190KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497095128336.gif
190KB, 500x230px
>>19332440
>pic also related, when your guides are giggling at your bad behavior

Oh the laughs we'll have after all is said and done. Remember that time you trolled me on /div/? That was pretty good, my panties were really bunched up by that! You might even make me cry.

A lot!
>>
>>19332416
Put more effort into whatever you're doing and it's at least worth doing for your own sake you radioactive birth defect.
If you put more leg work into this occult thing you'd actually get somewhere but you're stuck in the hobby quagmire of stagnant mediocrity.
>>
File: 1469463061740.jpg (95KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
1469463061740.jpg
95KB, 400x502px
>>19332452
It will, not like I can become unemployed from life, albeit the moment you tell an employer you're autistic they give you 'that look/attitude change' like you just said 'I"m not hireable!'

But somewhere will take me even if it's just a movie theater. I just need to get off my lazy ass and get my sleep schedule correct and keep it correct.

That or find another overnight gas station job.

Thank you for your kind hopes and thoughts all the time Angel. It means a lot to me :)

As to that other guy, you're so rustled m8
>>
>>19332459
Ahh just ignore em. They're kind of like a parasite. They will try to dig into your skin and use your blood as sustenance. And if you keep scratching it, the opening will only get bigger and the parasite will grow.
>>
>>19332487
>employer you're autistic they give you 'that look/attitude change' like you just said 'I"m not hireable!'
I do believe that is against the law.

>That or find another overnight gas station job.
Oh that sounds dangerous...

>Thank you for your kind hopes and thoughts all the time Angel. It means a lot to me :)
Of course!!!
>>
File: 1478719128790.jpg (72KB, 526x335px) Image search: [Google]
1478719128790.jpg
72KB, 526x335px
>>19332490
I honestly just feel so bad for him. He's obviously hurting a lot and is too engrossed in that spiritual pain to realize what he's even doing anymore.

As Jesus said, forgive them for they know not what they do.

I forgive that anon and their cruelty towards me. For all I know, I deserve it.
>>
>>19332417
If this had more wit id believe it ;)
>>
>>19332510
They have a nice place to start shadow work!!!!
This a good start to heal that unconscious trauma, Anon
>>
>>19332510
You remind me of a dear friend, not knowing what youve done no one deserves to be harassed,

-random anon from california
>>
>>19332519
Just joking m8. Good luck with her!
Hope you get a reading.
>>
>>19332536
Thanks m80
>>
File: 1480551685947.jpg (335KB, 522x658px) Image search: [Google]
1480551685947.jpg
335KB, 522x658px
>>19332520
Sadly when you're mostly your shadow self outwardly, you're much farther from that work than you could ever normally be.

Shadow work demands a degree of compassion towards the self, which is mirrored unto others. It's very depressing when I see someone so lost in their own darkness they try to form connections by dragging others into it with them. Because in the end no connection is made, and another person gets hurt without much progress in learning or healing made on either end.

That anon literally needs someone to love him through his abuse up until the point he's reached, then he's on his own again because no more work can come from that dynamic of energies.

He just needs to be pulled free of his darkness enough to see what he's doing form an empathetic point of view. He even defensively lashed out against the empathy picture, an instant sign of his present condition.

Sometimes being able to read energies can be... Disturbing, because you feel like a sun in the midst of darkness, because of how little others there are radiating their love to others or being honest with others.

I remember back in 2014 when I was in the thick of 'enlightement', the realization of how alone I was in my present energetic configuration was so overwhelmingly crushing with despair and hopelessness for humanity. How can you heal something that doesn't want to be healed, and doesn't even know it needs to be healed or wants to be healed?

It's rough work, so the best I can do is offer some 'knowledge' (or 'opinions' in this line of work) as to their present configuration and what direction they need to take to facilitate natural internal healing.

Healers aren't the one's doing the healing, they just incite your own system to heal its self.
>>
>>19332233
Thanks angel, I've been doing real good on that front recently trying to love the body I've got.
>>
>>19329951
anyone still doing reading right now lads?
>>
>>19332594
I'm requesting for the next 2 hours
>>
>>19332576
Ahh love that makes my heart sing!!!
I'm just a friendly reminder that you are so brave and so strong in expressing who you really are and embracing your truth!
>>19332573
>How can you heal something that doesn't want to be healed, and doesn't even know it needs to be healed or wants to be healed?
NO TRUER WORDS EVER SPOKEN!!
>>
>>19332452
Can I ask the type? A concert could be rock or classical, any distinct tones?
>>
File: 1481593619444.png (2MB, 1435x719px) Image search: [Google]
1481593619444.png
2MB, 1435x719px
May this be a PSA

Trolls are human too, they may not seem like it, but there's a reason a person has become so cruel. No one is born cruel, it's something they've learned through experiences they've had.

This is...A hard planet to find love on. But it's there. Patience and mercy can go a long way when you're consistent with it through the things that happen that try to make us not be such ways.
>>
>>19332661
Are you new to 4chan?
>>
>>19332614
as in taking requests or requesting from other mates?
>>
File: hymy jäbä.jpg (13KB, 331x232px) Image search: [Google]
hymy jäbä.jpg
13KB, 331x232px
>>19332683
requesting
>>
File: advertising.jpg (100KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
advertising.jpg
100KB, 500x649px
>>19332681
what's 4chan :3
>>
>>19332660
Hmmmm fuck. I really don't know.
>>
>>19332614
Uh.....what kind of music is it?
>>
>>19332698
Who is this 4chan?
>>
File: 1481016065033.png (341KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
1481016065033.png
341KB, 850x832px
>>19332707
Dunno but she sounds cute, I like how she has 4 in her name, I see 44 every day. Maybe she'll be my next best friend!
>>
>>19332707
I don't know who this 4chan is, but Angel-chan's an awesome possum.
>>
>>19332699
Does the night end well? I get a feeling it doesnt
>>
>>19332705
lady gaga bad romance
>>
>>19332707
Angel chan. Are you blond or brunette?
>>
>>19332573
Didn't you read my shadow work tarot spread I posted? My shadow is that you're a womanly faggot that I should reject. The cards say so.

You even posted a picture that somewhat emphasizes my point, a quote, "drunk on the idea that love, only love, can heal our brokenness"

It's a dream, a fantasy that you wish were real yet isn't. It's why rather than sober reality you prefer a series of impressions and ideals that produce the most pleasant somatic experience in conjunction with the idea that you're broken and must be fixed. You're the orgie porgie of a Brave New World that takes Soma to escape from reality and don't even realize it. But there's no eugenics to standardize humans into a single type and so you feel broken without the classless marxism you so idealize.
It's because you fucking hate yourself and you hate the differences between everyone. You are anti-individual you psychopathic self-dissolving shill. When you're an individual you are responsible and accountable for your actions and you alone must face the emotional, psychological, social, etcetera consequences of your actions without the bubble, the protection, the redistribution of forces that the collective provides.
You can't stand alone so you've idealized the inferior option of a grand circle jerk. That's the default option, not the better option. You're shit.

>>19332661
You're a faggot.
>>
>>19332716
Oh but the real question is: Is 4chan girl cuter than /x/tan
>>19332721
Hey dude! How are you?
I'm so sleepy I'm having a hard time keeping these freaking eyelids open. I feel like I could pass out any moment.
>>19332746
Black
>>
>>19332764
GTFO pussy bitch ass nigga.
Seriously who the fuck are you? You sound like a bitter virgin. Leave the man alone. You dont even know him. Youre projecting your fagginess.
>>
File: 3o8LaW2.jpg (151KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
3o8LaW2.jpg
151KB, 419x610px
>>19332764
>>
>>19332781
Angel-chan
Can you do >>19332327
M/Gemini/blue eyes/brown hair
>>
wow this thread is more autistic than usual
>>
>>19332819
no u
>>
File: large.png (544KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
544KB, 500x750px
>>19332781
This is how i think you look like.
>>
>>19332828

kys
>>
>>19332834
no
>>
>>19332818
Sorry bAbe I can't right now. Maybe next time
>>19332830
That is cute, but I assure you I'm not as qt as her.
>>
File: 1480404402261.jpg (63KB, 493x622px) Image search: [Google]
1480404402261.jpg
63KB, 493x622px
>>19332846
>>
File: tarot7.jpg (104KB, 510x768px) Image search: [Google]
tarot7.jpg
104KB, 510x768px
TAROT AND PENDULUM READINGS ON OFFER!

Please give me your sex, approximate age/stage of life, and a query. I don't read reversals. I'm a very beginner with pendulum, so answers may be strange. Feedback much appreciated!

For love readings, I need your sexual preference. Career readings require your line of work and general readings require a numbered time frame (ie. two weeks, three years, etc.). Specific queries are preferred. I may refuse or skip queries- this is probably because you didn't give me the required information.

(Artwork is Abelud and His Pupil Heloise by Edumund Blair Leighton. And here's some lovely music for your listening pleasure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS02GeKuWQ4 )
>>
>>19332781
>Hey dude! How are you?
I'm doing alright. Been busy with life in general and everything's going fine. I'm just thinking of you and hoping things are alright. Keep in touch whenever you can.
>>
File: Hx8U2ty.png (356KB, 604x517px) Image search: [Google]
Hx8U2ty.png
356KB, 604x517px
>>19332892
Hello Grace!
I want a read.
Male
What do I need to accept?
Thanks.
>>
>>19332892

Male
Mid twenties

Is my dad's malaise today related to what I think it is?
>>
>>19332892
hello Grace
straight male
21 years old
a very stupid query, my next gf personality for dream with her.
ty
>>
>>19332892
Female 24
Not sure if i should work at the restaurant or if i should work at the cafe in the rock gym. Which is a better fit for me?
>>
>>19332892
male, 18, straight (you already know what its gonna be)
will i find a gf soon
and if so what will they look like
thanks for doing this btw mate
>>
>>19332892
L O N D O N/M/21

O

N

D

O

N

What power should I cultivate.
>>
>>19332903
Ok don't worry about me. I'm resilient as shit and I will always figure things out.
I'll keep on touch!
>>
File: 20501454.gif (2MB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
20501454.gif
2MB, 500x248px
>>19332892
F
How is the man I will fall in love with? I am heterosexual/demisexual
>>
I wonder if making a new reading method is viable, such as this

Somebody respond to this with a word and a query, nothing more, ill then try to make a word for every letter, and base a reading off of it, ill use e first word that comes to mind to do this
>>
>>19332943
Sound fun. Why dont you try and see what happens.
>>
>>19332943

umbrella
does he have romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>19332943
Lips
Will everything be fine for me?
>>
>>19332913
Queen of Wands. You need to accept your feminine side, your anima (that's Jungian psychology, look it up).
>>
>>19332914

The pendulum says yes.
>>
>>19332915

Your next girlfriend's personality? Didn't quite understand the "dream with her" part.

I received the Queen of Pentacles. She's going to be contemplative, quiet and a bit stubborn, but very smart. She will care about her things and will be quite frugal.
>>
>>19332943

Ambient
Can we show the ones who are blind?
>>
File: 1496485038369.jpg (3MB, 2000x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1496485038369.jpg
3MB, 2000x1265px
>>19332781
I'd probably go with X-tan regardless of cuteness, I've already decided lol.

>>19332785
>>19332807
Thank you! I uh, think this is literally the first time ever that others have offered defense for me on 4chan. I'm extremely grateful!

>>19332859
It's hard to be even a quarter as qt as half the fictional characters drawn and uploaded onto the interwebz. Whether you're a guy or girl. You probably look better than your mirror reflects.

We just need to focus on the good bits of ourselves, physical and otherwise lol...
>>
>>19332919

My pendulum says the restaurant is the better fit for you.
>>
>>19332943
hound
will i get a qt gf
and what will they look like
>>
>>19332892
Male 24 straight looking for a love query.

I'm down to let you practice on me. Still on the road of discovery myself
>>
>>19332920

Pendulum says it won't be soon, sorry.

Tarot cards can't really do questions like what someone looks like. You're better off finding someone who does scrying.
>>
>>19332892

female, late 20s. will my financial situation improve soon?
>>
>>19332927

Two of Wands. You should cultivate the power of reflection and questioning your belief systems and actions. Try and make amends for past mistakes and look at what you could do differently next time.
>>
>>19332958
Under
Most
Best
Relic
Even
Live
Long
Ash
Does he have romantic feelings for me?

The word set reminds me of dark souls lel, ash reminds me of heat that has long dissipated and relic means a reminder of the past, live and long also relate to time and the first three, under, most, and best make me think that something that had passion long ago died, and has resurfaced recently, and this guy you're looking to get with is going to take a long time to impress, UNDER the circumstances id say the BEST decision is to get with the one you want MOST. Yeet.
>>
>>19332973

Ah, welp, I've been anticipating this. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19332988
Thank you, do you know specifically why?
>>
>>19332892

Male, 19, how can I calm my anger and pain?
>>
>>19332959
Living
Is
Probably
Safe

Well, yeah, have fun dude, don't stress so much, we have little time here, live a little.
>>
>>19332935

Nine of cups. I think he's going to be a bit fat, but healthy, wealthy and fun to hang out with. A good time with a good job. :) He will treat you well.
>>
>>19333016
I am a girl but thanks.
>>
>>19333009
I'll ask my tarot cards.

Knight of Pentacles. The pay will be more stable, and the job will be less stressful.
>>
>>19332892
Male 20 straight
Will I find love soon?
>>
>>19332943
Set. Who is greater?
>>
>>19333010

Ace of Cups. You need to foster relationships with loved ones and be more generous to them, and provide emotional labour and care when they need it.
>>
>>19332987
I Gotcha bby!
Xtan is a qt now that I think about it we have the same hair!
Huehue

>We just need to focus on the good bits of ourselves, physical and otherwise lol...
I'm good on the physical part it's just the emotional that I need to work on
>>
>>19332992
Hot
Outer
Ubermensch
Near
Dense
Will I get a qt gf and what will she look like?

She'll be hot, outer and near just rule each other out, odds are she'll be a bit hard to show you like her, because shell be dense. Ubermensch makes me think hitler, and that make me think blonde hair and blue eyes
>>
>>19333029

Pendulum says no. Sorry, buddy!
>>
>>19332892
18/male/straight
will i find love soon?
>>
>>19332764
You could just exit out of the page right now and save yourself further embarrassment. It's an anonymous website, nobody knows who you are. You could go your separate way and pretend this never happened.
>>
>>19333006

>passion long ago died, and has resurfaced recently

nah, not really.

> this guy you're looking to get with is going to take a long time to impress

dunno if he's worth the effort, i like him but i'm not going to wait around. thanks for the read
>>
>>19333048

Pendulum says yes, you will! :)
>>
>>19332927
cultivate your hunger before you idealize
>>
>>19333041
so a shy autistic qt
sounds perfect
here's hoping your right
thank you
>>
When with this anon >>19275922 do readings again? I like his methoda lot.
>>
Male 24 straight

Is the girl I like honest and trustworthy? Is she worth the wait?
>>
>>19333004

My pendulum says yes, it will improve soon. Tarot cards say The Star: you should have hope and pour your energy into projects you believe will work, perhaps without immediate gratification.
>>
>>19332892
Male
Straight
When will I have sex with this girl ive been told about?
>>
>>19332892
male 24

just fucking give me anything, make me think

I am so fucking lost

throughout this year I thought I found a purpose and then after being obsessive about it, it slowly faded in my mind, and I'm back where I was before
>>
>>19333069

thank you :)
>>
>>19333073

When, specifically? I don't have any way of divining dates or times. Perhaps you'd like a slightly different query?

Tarot cards suit actions, behaviours and events. Pendulums suit "yes/no" or similar binary questions.
>>
>>19332943
Hope
Will my emotional situation improve soonish?
>>
>>19333005
"The Two of Wands glorifies individual courage and greatness. This card taps the same energy as the Magician, but with one important difference. The Magician represents the archetype of power - the impersonal energy of creativity and strength. The Two of Wands stands for that power brought down to Earth and made personal."

Where the fuck did you get reflection from. Oh well I spend all day reflecting on shit and strengthening my powers of self-illumination so I will agree on that point.
>amends for past mistakes
>what you could do differently
In the past I was weak willed and gave up all the time. Now I must go full throttle at all times to make up for lost time and develop myself to the fullest extent of my potential.

>>19333049
My name is Dylan and if you know me I will let you know it's me because I'm not a fucking low self-esteem trash pussy like you and the rest of you faggots. Grow a fucking pair, I'll put my face next to my words and accept the fucking consequences. Fucking trash.

>>19333057
I agree about the hunger thing, but starving or not I must wrap my mind around everything it touches. I must apprehend reality.
>>
>>19333079
Ill change the query then, I need to let go if that other one anyway, my soon to be career is a PI, how long will it be until I get to start being a PI
>>
>>19333074

I'll do a thing that will help, a thing that will hinder, and the outcome.

Help: Death. This card does not mean physical death, but rather dying to oneself, a rebirth, moving on. You need to find a way to "restart" if you will. Perhaps a new spiritual journey, a new political stance, a new lifestyle change, something like that.

Hindrance: Four of Pentacles. Stillness, idleness and sureness are your enemies right now. Avoid sitting around comfy but idle. This card suggests that it's important for you to take responsible risks right now.

Outcome: Eight of Wands. You will find yourself on a new upwards trajectory towards bigger and better things :)
>>
>>19332892
Male
Straight

When will I get I get in a serious relationship? Or can I get back with A?
>>
>>19333088

I got the reflection from my intuition, combined with what I remember from my tarot guide. The man on the card is staring out at the world which he also holds in his hands, but he's still dissatisfied. I don't see it as courage and greatness, because he's standing still and idle. It's one of reflecting on past choices, IMHO. The guide said it's like Alexander the Great realising what pain and violence he's caused by his victories. Hence, I recommend reflection. But in the end, it's all subjective.

I'm glad you got something from it and I appreciate the feedback. I wish you well on making up for lost time :)
>>
>>19332892
male/late teens
anything mate just anything
>>
>>19332892
mlae
general
2 months
>>
>>19333089

Again, I can't tell you timeframes! I don't know how long it will be, sorry.
>>
>>19332892

What projects should I work just for earn more money and more financial independence? :)

Female
>>
>>19333109

Sorry, but that's really useless. I'd be happy to give you a reading, but please be more specific. I'm a diviner, not a mind reader! :)
>>
>>19333127
will my brother be successful in his military career?
>>
>>19333108
Yeah seems like an adventurer planning his next adventure, that's why he has his old stave locked up (yesterdays completed adventure) and a new one in hand, with a globe as in reflecting on global realities/big picture things.
>>
>>19333096

I can't do timeframes. But here's an alternative query:

What will the outcome with A be?: King of Wands. This card can represent being a husband or long term partner. So good, I expect!

What should I do about it?: Nine of Cups. Invite her over for some drinks, perhaps? Or work on getting wealthy and a good job to impress her.
>>
>>19332892
Straight male, specific female, want to know how to make it work
>>
>>19333117

I pulled the Justice card. Immediately, I think of an industry like police, law, or journalism. Do you have an opportunity to move into one of these?

This card also recommends caution and discernment before making a new choice.
>>
>>19333137

Pendulum says yes, he will be.
>>
>>19333142
Thanks! A good song came on in this playlist right before i saw this post. Things are looking alright.
>>
>>19332892
Male
mid twenties
straight

What will happen between A and I?
>>
>>19332892

Male

Will he and I be able to work this out?
>>
>>19333151

Do: The Star. Have hope in things that may not seem to be working right now. Pour more emotional energy into the relationships without immediate gratification. Things will pay off in the end,

Don't: Ten of Wands. Don't overwork yourself or overload yourself with things you can't do. External stressors will spoil the relationship.
>>
>>19333027
Thank you!
Im just a little confused cause at the rock gym interview there starting wage was higher.
>>
>>19332892
male 24 straight

what's the point of S (girl) in my life
>>
File: tarot5.gif (89KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
tarot5.gif
89KB, 500x705px
Having a brief break. I'll be back in about 20 minutes, I expect.
>>
>>19333181

s'cool
>>
>>19333181
>>19333184
i wanna attempt to draw a wizard now
>>
>>19333181
I know someone who looks exactly like that. striking

Also for anyone willing to take it. I'll trade iching for a general reading pls
>>
Trading.

Will I survive the immediate consequences alive and free?
>>
>>19333202

I'll take it.

Scry or tarot?
>>
Tarot reading for the next person that posts, using the Wildwood Tarot in the darkest most wicked heart of the woods:
Umbra (darkest part of the shadow): reverse Tradition "Nine of Stones"
lightest: reverse Injustice "Two of Arrows"

This is for you random Anon
>>
>>19333221

I walk into this not knowing what that means.
>>
>>19333221
tell me something about the dark valley I'm pursuing
>>
>>19333181
Male,24, straight
Am I going to find someone soon? What will or relationship be like?

Thanks.
>>
>>19333226
Going against tradition you enforce your own brand of justice! Congratulations you're Judge Dredd, though he might be too traditional even.
>>
>>19333219
I never know which one to pick I like both.

what's your query?
>>
>>19333204
It will more likely be something that catches up with you. I see a man in a pickup truck racing down a rural road at night, pitch black. He's speeding, and he looks scared, like he's running away from someone or something. He looks in his rear-view mirror for a moment. When he looks forward, a black demonic-looking figure is in front of him and smashes through his windshield as he slams on the brakes. The view then pans back to outside of the truck, which is being rocked, as screaming is heard and blood splatters on the window.

Looks pretty bad.
>>
>>19333237

>Judge Dredd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukUZQL_4ea0

Welp, I can live with this.

>>19333238

I'll draw three and scry to clarify then. I'm >>19333204
>>
>>19333250
I'm working on it. Looks pretty serious.
>>
>>19333226
Traditional conceptions of justice and things done for the sake of tradition are just way too fucked up and must be torn down.
Tearing your old self apart you develop your own personal sense of justice, separate from the collective.
Tradition fails you, and you must venture into the unknown future with uncertainty and be your own way.

Or look up the cards yourself. Stones = pentacles. Arrows = Swords.
>>
>>19333245

I'd say it's damned grim, but then there's that bit about the truck. He has a truck, I don't. Any chance I'm the hunter and not the hunted?

Query?

>>19333261

Thanks.

Digging out cards.

>>19333262

Makes sense. I guess that's just how it is. Thank you kindly mystery reader.
>>
File: tarot8.jpg (71KB, 736x893px) Image search: [Google]
tarot8.jpg
71KB, 736x893px
The witch is in! Will be scrolling back a bit, but may end up accidentally skipping. You might want to resend your queries.
>>
>>19333273
I thought I would have to elaborate but it's pretty clear cut what you have to do here.

Hexagram 33 - Unchanging
RETREAT

Run away

http://deoxy.org/iching/33
>>
>>19333289
Sexy witches > sexy bitches

Thank you for existing lol.

Once I got my deck of tarot cards I'm going to be doing some test trials with a 'chakra spread', I can't wait~
>>
>>19333202
>>19333261

The Sun
The Lovers
Nine of Pentacles

Clarifying scry

A business card is handed to you. Everything is fine print. Holding it up to the light only makes it more confusing. The words on it are blurry.

So for a while things are going to be good. Great even. The general is good, and maybe love is even in the air. Then you take a closer look. Then anxiety hits because of the finer details. Last card gives us the way forward.

Queen of Wands

Look for the stabilizing influence of a pragmatic woman in your life.
>>
>>19333289
Hello!

19 male college student with a question about my redhead ex - she is a girl and I like girls

When/where will we meet again? How will things end up between us?

Thanks!
>>
>>19333235

My pendulum says you'll find someone soon. My tarot card was Strength. She will tame the negative parts of you and help you be a better person, but you might find those negative facets need to be exposed before this can happen. That may be a troubling time.
>>
>>19332179
Are you still around? I can explain further if you can give me your email. It still stings.
>>
>>19333302

Welp. I guess that's that.
>>
>>19333289

How do I come out of this in relatively one piece?
>>
>>19333303
Sounds like a great spread! I don't really know much about chakras (I tend to stick with Western spiritual practice) but I hope to learn about them some day.

Also.... you're welcome, I suppose! :)
>>
>>19333154

Well I want to move into a some kind of youtube channel, but it's very risky xD
>>
>>19333303
all those 3's tonight X___X

adblock blocking 333 ads
drawing hexagram 33
post numbers filled with 3
at 00:33

>>19333305
Hey looks pretty cool, I'm pretty happy with this. Also I had a couple other reading recently speaking of a woman who can help me. I want to know who she is.

I kinda have an idea on what this buisness card might be about. 2 things at least.

thanks
>>
>>19333307

In what circumstance will you meet again?: The Hanged Man. It will be a time of hardship and discomfort, with no sensual moments and possibly little gratification.

How will things end up?: Ten of Cups. Very, very well, with plenty of jubilation, companionship and fun times. :)
>>
>>19333289
Yes please,
Male 28
Will my gf cheat on me? How i regain her trust?
>>
>>19333181
male 24 straight

what's the point of my relationship with S? what will happen
>>
>>19333316
Seven of Swords. You're going to have to leave some things behind that you'd rather bring with you, and you're going to have to make choices about who/what to bring forward with you. This may be difficult.
>>
File: strong egg.png (250KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
strong egg.png
250KB, 564x564px
>>19333333
>>
>>19333333
Thank you!
>>
>>19333337
Will she cheat on you?: Two of Swords. No. She's going to be committed and intimate with only you, and vigilant about not looking at anyone else.

How do you regain her trust: Judgement. Be certain and honest about what you think, and communicate openly about your concerns and complaints about the state of the relationship.
>>
File: 14 Temperance the Alchemist.png (90KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
14 Temperance the Alchemist.png
90KB, 300x578px
>>19333309
Sure, it's a burner, I'll be switching out emails soon for chakra readings and all other stuff lol.

[email protected]

>>19333317
Well...I do have a chakra guide I've been working on for /div/, maybe it'll give you a new perspective towards them:
https://pastebin.com/sx97GCvS

The end bit about 'Archetypes' pertains to the 22 major arcana of the tarot.

My belief system is the Law of One, it states concisely that 'All is One'. With that in mind it does help me see the connections, and one of the most intriguing ones that I am clueless as to making sense of is the way the Chakras pertain to the 7 layers of Archetypes (explained partially here: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Tarot)

I have a strong feeling once I begin tarot readings with the chakric associations in mind I'll be able to actually provide the deeper portions of chakra issues in people.

Considering my readings only read bits and pieces of those associations, I imagine a tarot reading imbued in that reading will help direct me to the true 'source' of an issue.

I just need to find a way to pay for laminating my own deck I made for myself lol...
>>
>>19333341

I see. Packing is hard. Thank you.
>>
Trading.

How do I solve my writer's block?
>>
>>19333329

>who is she?

Seeing what appears to be a telescope having alcohol poured into it.

Even if I tell you it won't matter because circumstances will keep you from seeing her until she is upon you.
>>
>>19333351
Thank you
I really really needed the lecture.
>>
File: coincidence or synchronicity.jpg (53KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
coincidence or synchronicity.jpg
53KB, 552x414px
>>19333329
What do the numbers mean??
>>
>>19333273
>Any chance I'm the hunter and not the hunted?
The Hunter is WoF, The Empress, 6W. The Hunted is KnightS, 6p rev, 5S rev. The hunter is a force of circumstance and things coming back, not an actual person. This supports my interpretation that this is something that comes back to you later. If you did a Knight of Swords thing to end up in this situation, that's even deeper a suggestion that you're the hunted, and you're probably going to get wrecked, son.

>Query?
Love shit, specific girl in mind, need strategy
>>
>>19333338

What's her role in your life?: Three of Wands. She will help you figure out your goals and plan for life. She will be a calm and helpful figure in your life.

What's the final outcome?: The Emperor. You'll be very supportive and help her out, but you might end up being overbearing and controlling her. Watch out for these toxic behaviours.
>>
>>19333361
I will wait patiently, and lay off the bottle
>>19333363
I wish I knew, Empath calls me DubsMasterDré for a reason... I've been seeing repeating number EVERYWHERE for months now. I wish I could decipher those.
>>
>>19333289
Male 28
Will i meet a new girl? Will i get a place for the master the next year?
>>
File: 5 Headed Scythe Colored.png (71KB, 525x1158px) Image search: [Google]
5 Headed Scythe Colored.png
71KB, 525x1158px
>>19333359
As a writer I have the solution.

Write about your story, rather than write the story. The more supplemental information you produce as to your characters, settings, and overall universe inside the story, the more you'll discover the next portions of your story.

If by writers block you mean 'lack of motivation', then you need to develop a ritual for writing.

For me it was always smoking hookah while I write so when I needed to stop to change coals or load a new bowl I'd have the chance to 'process' during that break from writing what I would begin working on next.

Find a ritual to write, and write about your writing. Make 'addendums' to your story that are for you only. Who knows, if it ever becomes a big hit, you can publish all of those little bits and pieces as supplementary reading for your book in a later edition of your book.

Or make short stories about your characters. I LOVE writing short stories about my time travel novel's main character. She's so well developed in my mind that sometimes I feel like I'm writing about a real nonfictional flesh and blood person.
>>
>>19333381

Pendulum says:

Yes, you will meet a new girl.

No, you will not get a place.
>>
Another Dark Heart of the Wildwood for the next poster:

Umbra: Endurance "Five of Stones"
Lighter: Reverse Waters of Life "Ace of Vessels"

Grind through the shitty deserts of life.
>>
>>19333388
Can I try?
>>
>>19333388
Me?
>>
>>19333365

>force of circumstance

Well damn. I am the Knight of Swords, and I was thinking that there was a definite hunter rather than just circumstances. Fuck me I guess. Damn.

>strategy

Wew, this is some weird ass imagery. First a calender set on a specific month, which is suggesting a time frame all of this is to take place in. Then a wand or scepter becomes fish bones, a fish that has been picked of all but the head and tail. A hand examines the calendar closely, then picks a day, either thursday or friday, not the last week but the last full week.

Time things well and hit the vital points. What are the vital points? Seeing a block almost shaped like a hat hanging over a head and a glove, a pair of gloves, these stand out over a black background. If we're talking strategy that means that you need to seem smart without revealing what's going on in your head and show only sleight of hand. In other words the typical "check out how mysterious I am" stuff, but executed well.
>>
>>19333386
Thank you Grace!
>>
>>19333354
Sending you an email momentarily
>>
File: numbers and patterns.jpg (37KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
numbers and patterns.jpg
37KB, 500x303px
>>19333378
-squints eyes-

If it's as prominent as you make it sound, you may be in the midst of a spiritual awakening, this is a great time to begin looking for 'your Truth'. You might find the answers will walk right in front of you when you least expect it.

You should totally tripfag as DubsMasterDré and release a dubs dis track lolol
>>
>>19333382
Thanks. I will try that.
>>
>>19333395
Mystery time has passed, we know each other well.
>>
>>19333390
There ya go. Emotional Endurance is what you should be focused on. Even if the next oasis is 100 mi THAT WAY you gotta trek it. Don't stick to the fruitful abundant and mirthful forests when the greater path cuts through many shitty places.
>>
>>19333404

You'd be surprised at what a little controlled revelation does to perception.
>>
>>19333289
Male, kind of late adolescence.

Should I do it?
Was giving up on it the best thing i could have done?
Will i pass this year?
>>
>>19333289
>>19333111
this one
i evne got trips :(
>>
>>19333401
>me thinking maybe I'm exaggerating.
>look at the clock
>12:55
>okay

seems like I have fat beats to drop and killer rhymes to write. Having a spiritual awakening is always welcome in my book. Last time it happened, it was around 2009-2010 and I was seeing ghosts and things and struck with drug induced psychosis. I'm clean now except for alcohol
>>
>>19333418
These are yes/no questions, so I'm using a pendulum. If you want more in-depth, just reply again and specify what you want me to expand upon :)

No, you shouldn't do it.
No, it wasn't the best thing you could've done.
Yes, you will pass this year.
>>
>>19333273
>>19333262
i should clarify, it's more about traditional conceptions of injustice and injust traditions than being modern/progressive or just.
>>
>>19333429

Month 1: Five of Pentacles. You're going to be very poor in some manner, but you'll have people by your side to make it okay. It's going to be a tough time.

Month 2: Eight of Pentacles. A lot of hard work and labour, but you'll have a pleasant time tinkering away and getting stuff done with pride.
>>
>>19333434
same guy

the stream I'm watching when completely black at 55 minutes within the race... WAT?
>>
>>19333382

>She's so well developed in my mind that sometimes I feel like I'm writing about a real nonfictional flesh and blood person.

hello friend have you heard the word of our lord and savior Grant Morrison
>>
>>19333437
Thank you Grace.
>No, you shouldn't do it.
oh well then, how dissapointing
I imagine "bad things" await me if i do it? right?

> just reply again and specify what you want me to expand upon :)
okay, thank you.
Got to be the second one then.

What should I do with my plan about becoming something else, seeing as i see it to be impossible and im just too "unfit" for it?
>>
>>19333289
how are the following 3 months going to look for me?
>>
>>19333458
>Grant Morrison
I have now! Legit, thank you!

>>19333434
I'd suggest on top of the motivational boost you might get during this time, to turn your attention towards the good things about life, the smallest little moments of goodness. Look for the love in the air, anon dre.

There's a lot for you to experience now :)
And don't damn the bad stuff! It's happening for a reason, it's a tool to help you learn something important about yourself.

GOod luck! And watch out for that kundalini psychosis! The perpetual blissful state of mind is what I miss the most about 2014.
>>
>>19333470

Will bad things happen if you do it? A very hard YES from my pendulum! So don't get tempted now, lol.

What should you do about becoming something else?: Wheel of Fortune. Trust Lady Luck and take a chance. Also, this isn't from the card but just from experience: BELIEF CREATES REALITY. If you say it's impossible, you're correct. If you say it's possible, you're correct. You have to know you can do it in order to do it.
>>
>>19333487
Hey Grace, my question is will I see her this week? It's my birthday thursday, so I hope so

I can trade you a tarot read if you would like
>>
>>19333481
thank you! I will. I've been sedentary for a while, I'm not sure which direction to take yet. Sooner or later I'll know I guess.
>>
File: Hypercrisis_(2).jpg (129KB, 522x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hypercrisis_(2).jpg
129KB, 522x720px
>>19333481

I suggest lurking around /co/ for the Hypercrisis threads, they're always a blast. Some day I'll probably find a definitive Grant Morrison reading list to share with others as well.
>>
>>19333492

Will you see her next week? Pendulum says yes! :) Look forward to it.

And no thank you, I don't need one, but thank you for offering! :)
>>
>>19333501
Yay, that's good to hear! Thanks Grace!
>>
>>19333494
Is this like an ARG or an actual theory that the imaginations of authors may in some way be real and existent?

Cause I can get behind that but I'm not sure those realities will ever bleed into our own beyond very entertaining media and ideas that come to people.
>>
File: shit meme.png (97KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
shit meme.png
97KB, 500x385px
>>19333487
>A very hard YES from my pendulum!
my own personal hell then, yeah i wont do it then fucking hell

but thank you

>BELIEF CREATES REALITY
>MIND OVER MATTER
>CONCIOUSNESS SHAPES REALITY
>POSITIVE THINKING

i dont mean to be rude but how many times ive heard people say that but i cant believe in it for the moment, a self fullfiling things, i just focus too much in the facts they tend to be negative im negative then so i fuck my life even further.

Im not a faith type of person, i just cant see or feel how my plans, dreams and ideals will suddendly be possible just by being positive even when i am against impossible odds

thank you gracee
>>
>>19333526

They say it a lot because it's basically the fundamental building block in almost every spiritual path and religion that has ever been forged. There's certainly some truth in it- I couldn't believe it for a while until I tested it myself and realise the truth behind it.

Not everything is possible (the means for it need to be in place: I can't fly, for example) but you can certainly change your reality through the manifestation of your will. You do it every time you take an action (I want the cake, so I go and eat it, I want to pass the test, so I study etc.). Magic is just doing that through spiritual means.

Glad you appreciated the reading, anon.
>>
>>19333539
>Not everything is possible (the means for it need to be in place: I can't fly, for example) but you can certainly change your reality through the manifestation of your will. You do it every time you take an action (I want the cake, so I go and eat it, I want to pass the test, so I study etc.)
There it is, the key to my suffering, my dreams are akin to flying for a human, impossible just a delusion
And you tell me giving up wasnt the best option?
>>
New thread:

>>19333557
>>
>>19333519

It's both, and neither. That's kind the point of the threads, discussing the nature of hypercrisis alongside people noticing and discussing idiosyncrasies and alterations in the narrative
>>
>>19333308
Thank you so much for the reading. I wish you all the best
Thread posts: 430
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.