[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 380
Thread images: 32

File: Uen737jxbsu749.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Uen737jxbsu749.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19322988
>>
I'll do 5 readings.

I need:

>Query
>Favorite painting
>Favorite song
>Favorite movie

>Feedback afterwards (I'm learning)
>>
>>19326834
Forgot my trip
>>
File: Uttech_Enassamishhinjijweian.jpg (3MB, 1800x1655px) Image search: [Google]
Uttech_Enassamishhinjijweian.jpg
3MB, 1800x1655px
>>19326834

Should I go through with climbing the snowy mountain?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0id-VVs9s

Casablanca is GOAT.
>>
>>19326834
Does she even like me or did I fuck up hard today? I want to get her to open up more and us to move into new territory, but I'm awkward.
#5 1948 by Jackson Pollock
Nirvana Lunge Act
Sympathy for Lady vengeance
>>
File: Magritte_TheSonOfMan.jpg (76KB, 266x374px) Image search: [Google]
Magritte_TheSonOfMan.jpg
76KB, 266x374px
>>19326834
Who do I get with?

Meg & Dia-Nineteen Stars
Fox and the Hound
>>
>>19326850
Ace of Rods
The Emperor
The World

Snowy mountain sounds like it is code, nevertheless...

I don't think you can get much more of a "Yes" than this. You will find your limits tested, but you will push through and gain an enormous sense of accomplishment and will emerge a better and more complete person on the other side. Go forth and dominate that "snowy mountain", anon.
>>
I'm up for doing two readings. Did a few earlier and it's getting late here.

Please could I have:

>Query
>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>A random number chosen by you
>The same details (except random number) if your query involves someone else.

You can also ask if you want to see the runes I pulled, if you don't I'll presume you just want the reading.
>>
File: scarface.jpg (67KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
scarface.jpg
67KB, 750x420px
>>19326872

Awesome. I think I can, I think I can! Thanks Ghost!
>>
>>19326886

>22
>male
>capricorn
>11

How can i leave this hell?
>>
>>19326834
Am I responsible for not having solid relationships in my life, both friendly and intimate?

Painting: Pic related

Behemoth - Chant for Eschaton

American history X
>>
>>19326886
Male
Virgo
How do I find love?
>>
>>19326886
Hello reader!
Why i cant move on? What is holding me?
male
Taurus
Would be awesome if you show me the runes
>>
>>19326854
Hanged Man
Hierophant (R)
Knight of Cups (R)

Doesn't look like it, anon. She finds you pushy and untrustworthy and kind of dull. Whatever it is that you're doing, you need to slow your roll.

I did another pull to see how you could improve your standing:

The Fool
Six of Cups
Page of Swords

You need to FUCKING RELAX, anon. Be fun to be around. Make yourself start to feel familiar to her. Don't push her into opening up before she is ready, and don't get weird and reveal too much about yourself too quickly either. Confess some minor things about yourself here and there and let her confess some minor things too and accept them as if they're nothing incredibly special nor anything incredibly embarrassing. Then build from there. Respect that relationships - any sort of relationship - can take time to build.
>>
>>19326869
Ace of Wands
The Magician
Queen of Pentacles

Looks like your next relationship is going to be with one awesome person - someone who is athletic, creative, and intelligent and may even be a bit well off. Are you ready for this? Are you able to live up to this?

I did a second pull to see how the relationship goes and got Page of Cups reversed. It looks like you might not be able to handle all that....better start working on yourself, Goddess. Don't let this catch get away.

Remember this is only one possible path.
>>
>>19326886
What are his feelings for me lately? Don't know if I should carry on anymore
Female
Gemini

Other person
Male
Gemini
>>
>>19326913
I don't though, usually just tell her if she wants to talk to talk and im always there if she needs it, otherwise its fine. As for revealing myself, I just talk about random stories, but yeah you're right, maybe I push that a bit too much.

Not sure how to be familiar/fun to be around.
>>
>>19326931
You're right, I'm not ready. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19326894
What you need to focus on in this time is something to motivate you. You need to compose yourself, and find your inner strength. You need to analyse the problems in front of you, and work out exactly the ability you have to tear them down and move through. Don't be afraid of bending your own code of honour, focus on your goals and what to do to attain them, they might not be as out of reach as you think.
>>
>>19326886
When will I find love?
Male
Gemini

I guess I'll see the runes too, thank you~!
>>
>>19326904
Also runes please i forgot to ask
>>
>>19326897
Awwwwww, anon. I do not have any solid relationships in my life either, and I know for sure it is definitely my fault. Let's see what the cards say for you:

Five of Wands

Wheel of Fortune
Temperance
7 of Cups

It doesn't look like it's entirely your fault, anon. There's just too much competition for people's attention right now and you fail to stand out. That said, you could better your situation by either seeking out the type of people you want to hang out with now and start molding yourself into the type of person people will notice - practice speaking up, even if it's hard, start working out, start dressing better, practice telling a few anecdotes.

It looks like your fortune is going to change, but you need to exercise some patience. Don't expect to have a group of friends ready to die for you in a few days time. Work on your listening skills as much as your speaking skills. Lose the reflexive need to judge people, especially over stupid shit that doesn't really matter. You'll eventually find that you have lots of people competing for YOUR attention.
>>
>>19326950
You're lucky you got in there when you did, just about to start your reading haha!
>>
>>19326963
Thank you.
>>
>>19326938
Sometimes making yourself too available can backfire just as much as not making yourself available enough. Crushes are a fickle thing.

We love people who feel familiar to us...people who make us feel comfortable in our own skin. It's not always something you can force. You need to let her know she can talk to you about anything without actually saying "You can talk to me about anything"...when she talks to you openly, don't get overeager and agree with everything she says but also don't make her feel ashamed and like she's being judged. It's a tricky line to walk and if it's not coming to you naturally, you may need to accept that you're not right for one another.
>>
>>19326982
Im not good with this stuff, but I'll try man. I like her a lot and I feel bad when shes down and stuff.

Also its not her, its me. It never comes right to me naturally, trust me.
>>
>>19326939
You got this Goddess. Turn that reversed page of cups into an upright page of cups. Or better yet, into a Queen.
>>
Screw it, I'll do one more after this.

>>19326904
Runes and layout:
>Near future: Algiz reversed
>Long term: Perthro reversed
>Problems: Dagaz
>Solutions: Berkano reversed

So, because I was thinking of the question HOW instead of WILL I, I'm going to take these as a warning and guidance. There's going to be hidden dangers in your search, you need to make sure to be aware and on-guard, make sure you aren't getting played or making mistakes. When you do find the relationship, to quote a very good song, hold on loosely. Don't let yourself become obsessed or stuck into a pattern. Just let the relationship be what it is and don't be too intense about it. You might find yourself being too eager and easy to hope, instead of being too excited to jump on the love train, take time and work out if they're right for you. Don't fear not having too much control, like I said earlier, hold on loosely. If both of you are free and together, you'll both be happy.

Hope this helps, anon.
>>
>>19327022
Me me
male
Scorpio
How does she feel about me? How do I improve my stuff with her? Im distant and confused.
>>
>>19326941
Thank you for your reading, i'll think about that.
>>
>>19327022
Thanks man
>>
>>19327022
Great! Im still here.
>>19326907
Thanks.
>>
And with this one it's me done. Thank you
for your patience and enthusiasm. Sorry to those I didn't read, I hope I can help you at a later time, if you can't get some from others.

>>19326913
And hi to you too! You're lucky I was feeling up to one more.

Runes and positions:
>Near future: Mannaz merkstave
>Long term: Kenas reversed
>Problems: Ehwaz
>Solution: Laguz reversed

So, what you need to do is find help from those around you. Talk about how you're really feeling with them. You might have some thoughts going on that aren't necessarily true, and people around you can help center you. Instability is your enemy, you need to get your head on straight, both feet firmly planted. The main problem I see is that your thoughts are troubled and restless. The main thing to help is focus. If you've got multiple things you feel holding you back, take a look at them one at a time. Let yourself find a single goal to move forward to, and let yourself focus on that.
>>
Trading, I draw iching

I need a new home but I can't do it on my own, who will help me?
>>
>>19327070
I'll trade tarot.

Will we ever be together again even if just as friends?
>>
>>19327069
Ah shit. Meant to tag >>19326907

Sorry for the confusion!
>>
>>19327072
cool, I'm on it
>>
>>19327069
Jeez. Thanks for your time and read! i will think about that, sound really accurate.
>>
>>19327070
8 of swords, three of cups reversed, death reversed

Not good news. the 8 of swords indicates you're currently in a crisis of your own making and the three of cups reversed indicates you're likely going to stagnate in your crisis, possibly even losing friends you thought would be there for you. It's not necessarily that they're bad people either, it's just unfair to expect other people to always help you out of a jam. After a while, people will split.

The death reversed indicates you're going to refuse to change and just marinate in your own inertia, refusing to take responsibility for your own actions and decisions.

Don't be this person, anon. You've got to learn to help yourself.
>>
>>19327085
And thank you for being so friendly! And for the positive feedback, I'm not the most experienced, so hearing things like that is good for my confidence in my reads.
>>
Blank here >>19326993

Some stuff just happened, looking for an extra reading if thats fine. I appreciate all the prior readings though, I really do so much
>>
>>19327111
what just happened?
>>
>>19327123
Uhhh, basically, i'm drunk right now and got a lil mad about something because im drunk and pissed. Nothing major or reading related, just got mad at something she said and sort of blew off at of anger.
>>
end of line
>>
>>19327135
Ten of Wands
Five of Swords (R)
Eight of Wands (R)

So even though you're struggling and you KNOW you're struggling, you keep at it, like picking at a scab that you know needs some time to heal. This leads to you straight into doing things that you regret which then leads to fights.

Again, you need to relax and leave it alone for a bit. Let her come to you.
>>
>>19327149
Well I'm done for now, Im too drunk for this and I dont care anymore. fuck it.
>>
>>19327154
>reader tells you to stop doing what you do
>you keep doing it
>immediate bad results
>get mad at reader who tried to help
>>
>>19327162
Im nit mad at reader, im glad hes helping i appreciat it a lot. im just stupid. i cant help it. im sorry.
>>
>>19327087
ugh... fuck... thanks anyway. Time to get to work.

Hexagram 9 line 4
http://deoxy.org/iching/9

You're being held back at the moment, you're not in a situation where you can do a whole lot. Whatever the reason why you guys broke up you cannot do much to convince her to come back besides acting in a way that's not adversarial or needy. Put aside your resentment or grievances and such negative feelings.

She probably need some space and you should act in such a way that she'll get the idea that it will be okay if she talks to you again. Just be honest and objective and don't let bad feelings get in the way. Control your emotions until it settles down a little bit.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>19327173
yes, thanks anon. sorry yours was so negative, sometimes the cards just come out that way.
>>
>>19327173
same guy, I should have asked If I should go back to work at the restaurant or make an effort to find a job in the city.
>>
>>19327185
Ace of Wands, Page of Cups, Nine of Wands

the wands indicate that you should be doing something more intellectual and the page of cups indicates "a new beginning", so I would look into finding a new job first. the nine of wands is a good indication you will be victorious
>>
>>19327200
hey! That's some good news. I'll find a job that put what I've learned in college to good use. Do some photoshop and so on.

Thanks
>>
trading

will i be allowed to take exam?
>>
>>19323907
Okay, I'm guessing there might be a few different sigils crossed in your mind, which would account for how all over the place everything is.

When I tried scrying, I saw a girl walk through a dark corridor, no lights, into what appears to be an office room. When she opens the door, there is what I can only describe as a “former human” sitting at the desk. Ever seen napalm victims? Imagine that but melted instead of burned. Whatever human remnants are sitting at the desk are more look human goop strewn all over the place, like someone buried hundreds of tiny explosives in the person's body and detonated them simultaneously. Well, you get the mental picture. However, the girl just stands there and stares, emotionless.

Here's where it gets weird. I pulled yes/no on cards to see if it was aggressive THREE TIMES, and it came up as no each time. I don't know in what world something that corresponds to an image of a human being melted isn't aggressive, but there you go.

I got the impression that it might be self-harming (I've seen this before), so I pulled for that: The Tower for yes and 3 of Wands reversed for no.
The sigil harms the caster: 5W/The Empress rev- yes
The sigil harms the creator: HP/QoS rev- yes
The sigil was intended this way: 4P/10P rev- yes

Assuming I didn't cross sigils, it might be that the girl in the scry was you, and you are observing the caster/creator, who is the melted person in the office room. Hmm...if it's a slightly insane female who created this, she might be trying to sudoku: QoW/2P rev.

As the actual intention of it:
6P, sb 5W and PoP, lt 3P and KingP

This is...bizarre. This looks like an offering of some sort, like a self-sacrifice to a god or demon. There are way too many pentacles here, though. Confirming sacrifice to god: QoP/4P rev.

...and I slipped back into the vision. The girl is still staring at the melted person, but the melted person finally raises an arm, holding a bell, then rings it.
>>
>>19327263
Well that's just... really, really strange. For some background, the person who casted it is a male who's felt resentful towards me since we estranged. Does that clear anything up, because right now I'm confused.
>>
>>19327335
I'm just as confused as you are. If you like, you can post the sigil, and I can scry it directly, since I suspect very strongly that I crossed sigils or else missed it entirely.
>>
Anyone doing readings right now?
>>
I'd like a reading please.
>>
>>19327166
sleep it off, anon
>>
What do I need to hear to make a creative breakthrough tonight?
M
Cancer/Libra Rising
>>
New Guy here, I'd like a reading, and willing to wait for a reader
>>
>>19327442
i dont want to though i didnt even try with things its just dsorta hapend ed ya know? im just dunmb and awkrard....idk man i need help, like her a stupid lot :/
>>
>>19327563
I don't even need to give you a reading to know that being drunk and desperate is helping literally nothing.

You need to think about the reading you were given with a clear mind.
>>
>>19327563
G O T O S L E E P
>>
May I get a reading on this girl Kevina and I please? Will give feedback as necessary, thank you.
>>
>>19327635

And I thought my name was weird.
>>
Scorpio, Male, Age 24

Will trade a tarot reading

Why do I get stuck on the negative thoughts about us? The reading I got in person was really good but would like clarification on what I should do to help clear this up in my mind.
>>
>>19327660
Just asking for a reading is all. Would trade if I knew what the cards meant, but I don't. I just know what I draw.
>>
Opening my books to do 3 readings. Will be 3 that I choose so don't feel rushed, really focus in on your question. For the best results please do the following:

>Meditate on your query
>Let a number 1-385 call out to you while focus on the question
>Give me that number and question.

Pic related are my guides and protectors. You can thank them for accuracy in the readings since they're really who are helping you out. Just snapped this photo tonight of one of them watching over me while I napped. Will give story time about it if anyone is interested.
>>
>>19327825
If youuuu want any reads, I'm on for an hour. :)

I've been feeling a lot better and happier since that reading you gave me.

So you can actually see spirits and stuff?
>>
>>19327825
Please, I'd like a reading.
>>
>>19327825
I want to get a job in this country and be a resident this year, what do I have to do to achieve this?
>>
>>19327825
Will I be getting a new job soon?

>>
>>19327853
Oh hey friendship, I'm good on readings, you guys gave me so much to meditate on yesterday. I'm so happy to hear that you've been feeling better since the reading. Yes I've been seeing spirits since I was a child, this guy was just chilling in my room for who knows how long. He peaced out though shortly after I took the photo, not before whispering what I assume was Enochian to me. Gave me a massive headache. This form was a lot nicer than what they usually show up as which is blinding hot and terrifying. Should probably get a better picture up, I tried to crop and scale the photo down and failed a few times.
>>
>>19327825
How do I start and succeed in my spiritual endeavors?

>Will give story time about it if anyone is interested.
I would like to hear that anon.
>>
>>19327825
Hi anon, i hope that you can help me,
Will be able to enter to the master that i want for the next year? And in the process will my gf stay and wait for me?
i hope you can answer the two of them, if don't just the first one.
Thanks anon
>>
>>19327856
I'll try and help you out if I feel called to the question, gotta follow the instructions though friend.
>>
>>19327879
I can't see any of it. I get radiating goosebumps and stuff sometimes. I've heard a knock before that didn't come from anything physical. As a kid I heard a sneeze in a classroom and said bless you. Got asked why I said that because no one sneezed. Feel like our old cats may still be around and were definitely lingering after they passed.

Part of me would absolutely love to see it all. I'm infatuated with the idea of youkai, ghosts, spirits, anything and everything fantastical beyond what we earthly humans are used to. It would be thrilling in more than just one way.
>>
>>19327898
Sight is not the only valid sense when it comes to spirits, your experiences show that. Seeing it can be awe inspiring, it becomes impossible to deny the idea of something more, especially after the like 10th time you get a glimpse at the beyond. It's comforting, but can also be horrifying.

When I was younger I was tormented by a lot of darker spirits, so for the longest time I tried to shut them out. If you can face your fears though, it stops getting scary. Especially when the lighter side steps in to help you out.
>>
>>19327938
That's how I'd imagine it would be.

That's essentially how Natsume Yujincho played out.
>>
File: 1480440370633.png (730KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
1480440370633.png
730KB, 1100x618px
>>19327825

What can I do to further improve as a musician and as a person? I kind of have no one to turn to for these questions..

Thank you!
>>
>>19327883
Interesting, your page and verse pull are right next to each other.

Page pull:

O little hearts! that throb and beat
With such impatient, feverish heat,
Such limitless and strong desires;

The Spirit is the speaker here as they assume the role of mentoring advice. Peering into your heart they sense your impatience for growth. They recognize the strength you carry and the desire to meet that potential.

Mine that so long has glowed and burned,
With passions into ashes turned
Now covers and conceals its fires.

This seems to elude to themselves by comparison, long have they glowed and been as watchers. Like the phoenix however they step back from their old roles for humanity to be reborn at a distance. Watching over us in a much more concealed way.

>O little souls! as pure and white
>And crystalline as rays of light
>Direct from heaven, their source divine;

Here they are telling you that the answer to your spiritual endeavors are something you can uncover only directly from above. You are a beacon of light, you as a human are incredibly powerful. Forming a connection with Source will guide that power and bring you the success you seek.

Refracted through the mist of years,
How red my setting sun appears,
>How lurid looks this soul of mine!

They see your soul as vibrant, almost shockingly so. To the point where it somewhat seems harsh and unnatural.

"When thou smilest, my beloved,
Then my troubled heart is brightened,
As in sunshine gleam the ripples
That the cold wind makes in rivers.
"Smiles the earth, and smile the waters,
Smile the cloudless skies above us,
But I lose the way of smiling
When thou art no longer near me!

They call you to love and happiness. Our emotions when in a place of light set ripples out into this universe.

"I myself, myself! behold me!
Blood of my beating heart, behold me!
Oh awake, awake, beloved!
Onaway! awake, beloved!"

They end by a call to action for you to awake from your binds. (Cont)
>>
>>19327825
I LOVE YOUR READINGS!!
>>
>>19327883

Verse pull:

Despite being a different poem, it seems to pick up where we left off. How incredible.

"Onaway! Awake, beloved!
Thou the wild-flower of the forest!
Thou the wild-bird of the prairie!
Thou with eyes so soft and fawn-like!
"If thou only lookest at me,
I am happy, I am happy,
As the lilies of the prairie,
When they feel the dew upon them!
"Sweet thy breath is as the fragrance
Of the wild-flowers in the morning,
As their fragrance is at evening,
In the Moon when leaves are falling.
"Does not all the blood within me
>Leap to meet thee, leap to meet thee,

Pretty powerful stuff here, they love you deeply and are calling for you to rise.

As the springs to meet the sunshine,
In the Moon when nights are brightest?
"Onaway! my heart sings to thee,
Sings with joy when thou art near me,
As the sighing, singing branches
In the pleasant Moon of Strawberries!
>"When thou art not pleased, beloved,
>Then my heart is sad and darkened,
As the shining river darkens
When the clouds drop shadows on

When ruled by the negative you shun yourself from the light, this is heartbreaking to those above. I'm not sure what path you walk, those around me are set in stone on theirs, as a middle man though I won't tell you what direction you must take, that is a choice only you can make. What this pull tells me though is that success can be found if you form a connection with the above, they seem a little bit more than eager to meet you.
>>
>>19327984
<3 Baaaw~ I love yours too!
>>
>>19327980
>>19327998
what a beautiful way of reading, let me tell you that.

Your accuracy is amazing, thanks to you and your helpers.

Now let's see.

>Peering into your heart they sense your impatience for growth.
im quite afraid of time, of losing access to something in the spiritual if i wait too much, if i dont do enough.

>Forming a connection with Source will guide that power and bring you the success you seek.
The Source, now i see, i though about running away from that in the past, guess i shouldnt do that.

>They call you to love and happiness.
I can really tell, that no mistake was made in this reading, seeing as this is my giant problem and the thing i fear to achieve the most.

>they love you deeply and are calling for you to rise.
Thats new to me, thats nice.

>When ruled by the negative you shun yourself from the light, this is heartbreaking to those above.
Mmm, always felt like that was happening, sad stuff to know that it is true.
>I'm not sure what path you walk, those around me are set in stone on theirs, as a middle man though I won't tell you what direction you must take, that is a choice only you can make.
Not even a hint? just joking i understand that i must seek this on my own, thank you.
As for the path, im currently not walking anything, if i am it is one of negativity, failure and self pity.

>What this pull tells me though is that success can be found if you form a connection with the above, they seem a little bit more than eager to meet you.
Very well then, I dont have any excuses anymore, i know what i must do.
Thank you.
>>
>>19328070
Oh and what about the story, anon.
Also you see spirits right? Other than sight what are some things you can feel where you are sure there is one around? Perhaps some events to look out for.
But feel free to ignore this if i would waste your time or something.
>>
>>19327883
As for story time, I talked about it a bit here >>19327879 but to go further into details I woke to what felt like a warm comforting hand on my shoulder. At first the light had a more three dimensional look before it retracted to the window and into a gorgeous orb that seemed to radiate moving light. I smiled and chilled with them for a while, taking in how pretty they were before reaching over and snapping a photo. Around that point it whispered and started to slowly fade into a singular light.
>>
>>19327962
Your pull:

Into Battle
By J. Grenfell

The fighting man shall from the sun
Take warmth, and life from glowing earth;
Speed with the light-foot winds to run
And with the trees to newer birth;
And find, when fighting shall be done,
Great rest, and fulness after dearth.

Your life has been a struggle, this has forged you in strength however making you a bit of a warrior. This struggle clears the way for great reward in the future though, whether that is something you see in the Material or Spiritual, I could not say for sure.

The blackbird sings to him: "Brother, brother,
If this be the last song you shall sing,
Sing well, for you may not sing another;
Brother, sing."

Regardless of whether this path brings you success, your love and passion for music should be all that matters to you. Never stop singing, never deprive yourself of this great passion in your life.

In dreary doubtful waiting hours,
Before the brazen frenzy starts,
The horses show him nobler powers; —
O patient eyes, courageous hearts!

Your waiting for greatness to happen, the Speaker wishes to tell you to be brave and patient. I think you underestimate your virtues, while you can always improve from what I'm reading, the speaker sees you are self aware enough to know where your faults lie. They sense they don't need to even help you along down this path of improvement because you already know the way. Focus less on the destination, and more on the ride my friend.
>>
>>19328109
Oh im sorry didnt read that.
What a experience, must be pretty nice to be able to see that.
>>
>>19327825
I'm about to fall asleep but I'm feeling greedy.

May I ask of love?What approach should I take for it to find its way into my life? I want something substantial and impassioning.

>>
>>19327885
Sorry i didnt see the the number 245
>>
>>19328084
>>19328172
I love it when I get the nice guy spirits. As for tips on what to look out for, I've had a few spirits that are poltergeist like, throwing objects, knocking down books, breaking picture frames. Actually oddly enough, last night when I was reading I had my tea get moved across my desk at one point.

Aside from spirits that interact with matter, there are those that interact with electronics. This is another widely known situation, light flickering, music suddenly turning on, I one time managed to communicate with a dead girl that was haunting my dorm by telling her "1 flicker means yes, 2 flickers mean no." They're capable of intelligent interaction if you guide them a bit.

With my guides though, I frequently can sense their presence when I start to burn up (which happens so often I feel like I'm going through menopause while being in my 20's). These are just a few things to look out for, in my experience most of what people are saying as the staples of paranormal interaction are pretty accurate for the most part.
>>
File: wave-1913559.jpg (2MB, 4069x2008px) Image search: [Google]
wave-1913559.jpg
2MB, 4069x2008px
>>19328160

Thank you very much for the reading, also thank you to your guides and protectors!

It's very accurate, but I'm also very confused, in the sense that I don't really see what is this grateness that I'm waiting for, having my very own family or being able to live off of making music?

I see where my faults lie, some of them at least, but I feel like I'm too weak or too much of a coward to do fix them. Or maybe would rather stay the way I am because fixing them means changing into being someone I wouldn't like as much.

Patience has never been my strenght and I know greatness won't come from just waiting. I'm just confused as hell.

Well, like I said, thank you for the reading!
>>
>>19327886
Ok. I just want to ask if I have already met the woman that the cards have told me about before.
>>
>>19327825
Just trying to make more money, I have an income goal to hit. 325
>>
>>19327886
Oops, sorry I thought this was Tarot. Well, what is this? What do I ask?
>>
>>19327886
Ok. I pick the number 92. My question is: Who is the woman that is meant to be my girlfriend? Another number: 74. Have I met her yet?
>>
24 m scorpio

Are these negative occurrences due to my relationship or due to environment?

Will trade.
>>
>>19328242
If they tell you now that will take the fun and surprise out of it. The vibe I got was they don't want to tell you the future, they want you to experience it yourself because the potential is there for something lovely. RHP are kind of sneaky in that way, they like to force you into situations of faith rather then just revealing everything to you. It can be confusing and frustrating when dealing with them because of that, particularly if you're the impatient sort. It's why most who turn to LHP do it out of wanting results now.

>I'm too weak or too much of a coward to do fix them
They get that, that's why their advice was to have:

>patient eyes, (and a) courageous heart!

There is the first thing you can improve upon, the rest will all easily fall into place once you defeat these shortcoming. Good luck anon. (:
>>
Hi div, today is my birthday, and I'm getting old as hell. It has put me in kind of a life crisis.

Essentially, do I follow the east? Or the west?

Thanks if anybody reads!
>>
>>19328319
>Are these negative occurrences due to my relationship or due to environment?

They're both not helping that's for sure.

But the true seat of creation as it applies to the negative occurrences has to do with your mind.

You're orienting your thoughts in a way that's attracting these negative occurrences basically.

Thoughts become emotions become actions become life trajectories

Care about how you feel, but also be pragmatic and smart

My Q
How will my date go on Sunday?

20 F cancer
>>
>>19327825 OP here

Have 1 reading left for the night. I'm so sorry for all that I'm skipping over tonight. I'm focusing my energy on very specific things right now, if you're not helped in this thread and I'm around in another just let me know you were one of these posters when I open the books. I'll get to you then as a priority.
>>
>>19328382
Will I be loved after being loveless for 5 yrs
19,male
>>
>>19328382
I'm
>>19328269
I can read for you
>>
>>19327825
When will i meet the people/person that will teach me?

>>
>>19328356
>It's why most who turn to LHP do it out of wanting results now.
There's something to be said about wanting to decide your own fate, not simply fit a role that has been chosen for you, to serve a cause in which you may or may not believe, without respect to how you feel about it.
>>
>>19327825

I'm wondering what is my greatest lesson in life. Why am I here this time around?
>>
I tried to reply in the previous thread but it'd already been archived ;_;
Yeah i'm around two loved ones ALOT who are Aries so I can definitely understand that I have adopted some traits. Thank you very much for the well wishes and hope your day is fantastic in return :-) <3
>>
Trading.

I need to know whether i should stay monk or go pugilist. Not a joke, very serious inquiry for me.
>>
>>19328445
For Alari ^^^^^^
>>
>>19328446
just go to Amsterdam and smoke a lot of weed.
>>
I'm new to this, i got a marseille deck, it arrived today. i chose it taking the advice here, i already read the sticky, but I'm not sure where to begin to actually practice and all that.
but I'm excited
>>
>>19328458
Wow, thanks for the nonresponse. Whats fucked up is now I wont get a trade because theyll see it was replied to and move on.
>>
>>19328446
hi Paddy
>>
T
>>
>>19328474
Shit sorry don't know how that fucked up. What I meant to ask is what can I blind beginner perform?
>>
>>19328464
On The Reader's mega link, there's a cartomancy folder. Inside that is a Marseille tarot system folder with a PDF on the cards. It gives you full explanations and everything else you need, short of how to meditate with the cards and their meanings.
>>
>>19328471
Not sure if youre using an irish slur or you think im someone else. Wrong both ways.
>>
>>19328446

stay monk: high priestess, 2 of swords, 9 of wands
go pugilist: the chariot, hierophant, justice

it seems going pugilist would be an easier path for you in the end. staying monk might lead to frustration and wanting to give up all together.
>>
>>19328470

You should stay on the monk path and work on the temper.

Also, people check replies. Un-knot your wadded panties.
>>
>>19328417
No I agree, forgive me if I came across as belligerent to LHP, I understand its place in the world. I never fault those who follow it either, I'm just happy to see them involved in the Spiritual on any level. I walk a neutral path but find allies with RHP more often then with LHP Spirits. They're simply easier for me to deal with.
>>
>>19328363
Anybody wanna help a bro on his birthday?
>>
>>19328491

two of swords combined with high priestess pretty much guarantees that this is the correct of two crappy choices.
>>
Anyone reading? Can someone answer my question please:

When will i get in a serious relationship?
>>
>>19328483
oh, thanks. I'm gonna start with those
>>
>>19328487
slur? relax m8, thought you were another anon.
>>
I want to get into reading, but I have no idea where to start, I've been able to see events in my dreams ever since I was small, but that ability diminished in my teens, I strongly want to enhance those skills of mine. Any help on how and where to start will be appreciated.
>>
>>19328547
pick an implement you like; pendulum, tarot, crystal ball, mirror, or something, read up on it a bit, then get cracking.
>>
Once again \Div\ thank you for helping us. What types of magic help with readings? Other than divination magic of course.
>>
>>19328421
Maybe I'm reading into this wrong, but do you have any connection to Scotland? This read is in one way unhelpful to your question, but in another way might prove to have some insight on another life of yours.

The Sleeping Beauty
By S. Rogers

>SLEEP on, and dream of heaven awhile—

It seems the Spirits sense you are not ready to wake from your slumber. This lesson is a powerful one, one they dare not teach you until you have rallied your strengths for it.

Tho' shut so close thy laughing eyes,
Thy rosy lips still wear a smile
And move, and breathe delicious sighs!

Ah, now soft blushes tinge her cheeks
And mantle o'er her neck of snow;
Ah, now she murmurs, now she speaks
>What most I wish—and fear to know!

After sighing and longing for answers all your life, you now seek your hearts deepest desire, and deepest fear.

She starts, she trembles, and she weeps!
Her fair hands folded on her breast:
—And now, how like a saint she sleeps!
A seraph in the realms of rest!

What powerful imagery this invokes. It speaks of terrible hardships that cause you to remain in slumber. With the descriptive nature of comparing you to a saint and angel, I assume you're of the light. Saints often become so from martyrdom, which speaks volumes of your past trials.

Sleep on secure! Above controul
Thy thoughts belong to Heaven and thee;

They comfort you to slumber on for now to this lesson you will need to learn soon. This they do while they seem to pledge to you that you are secure and on your way to the right path.

>And may the secret of thy soul
>Remain within its sanctuary!

Like I said, they are unhelpful here for your query. Your next pull however, is an odd one. Text limits prevent me from doing it here so expect another post. For now though as an extra bit of fun, it has a song associated with the name:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkBPeKXY604
>>
Also anyone one else in a "family practices magic together" situation?
>>
>>19328598
We're not holding hands summoning satan or anything, but yes I come from an occult family. They preach a solitary path style however, like to give hints in their teachings to the newer generations. Sort of a sink or swim viewpoint as a way not to corrupt.
>>
>>19328421
The Braes of Yarrow
J. Logan (1748–1788)

This is a story of tragic love.

THY braes were bonnie, Yarrow stream,
When first on them I met my lover;
Thy braes how dreary, Yarrow stream,
When now thy waves his body cover!
Forever, now, O Yarrow stream!
Thou art to me a stream of sorrow;
For never on thy banks shall I
Behold my love, the flower of Yarrow!

He promised me a milk-white steed,
To bear me to his father’s bowers;
He promised me a little page,
To squire me to his father’s towers;
He promised me a wedding-ring,—
The wedding-day was fixed to-morrow:
Now he is wedded to his grave,
Alas, his watery grave in Yarrow!

Sweet were his words when last we met,
My passion as I freely told him;
Clasped in his arms, I little thought
That I should nevermore behold him.
Scarce was he gone, I saw his ghost,—
It vanished with a shriek of sorrow;
Thrice did the Water Wraith ascend,
And give a doleful groan through Yarrow!

His mother from the window looked,
With all the longing of a mother;
His little sister weeping walked
The greenwood path to meet her brother:
They sought him east, they sought him west,
They sought him all the forest thorough;
They only saw the cloud of night,
They only heard the roar of Yarrow.

No longer from the window look;
Thou hast no son, thou tender mother!
No longer walk, thou lovely maid;
Alas, thou hast no more a brother!
No longer seek him east or west,
No longer search the forest thorough;
For wandering in the night so dark,
He fell a lifeless corpse in Yarrow.

The tears shall never leave my cheek;
No other youth shall be my marrow;
I ’ll seek thy body in the stream,
And there with thee I ’ll sleep in Yarrow!
The tear did never leave her cheek:
No other youth became her marrow;
She found his body in the stream,
And with him now she sleeps in Yarrow.
>>
>>19328421
>>19328634

As for my breakdown of this, it tells of a tragic end for a pair of lovers. A bit like a Scottish version of Romeo and Juliet if you will. My mind seems focused on this being how one of your older lessons ended. You have learned of ultimate sacrifice for love before. The only other connection could be that it hints to this being your lesson now - to learn of a love so deep you would sacrifice everything for it.
>>
>>19328627
Well of course not. That'd be silly. Summoning Satan takes more than a family. But my family (RedRoses) love to experiment with our magic. One time Mom caught Dad on fire for the shits and giggles. And go to know Anon.
>>
Got an air-query, what was the purpose of N coming back into my life?
>>
>>19328642
*good
>>
>>19328598
My great grandmother was some sort of seer, but her daughter (my grandmother) was brainwashed by communism and did not believe neither in god or anything supernatural, even tho my mother did have some interest in what our family has practiced, she never really tried anything out of fear, but I'm definitely feeling some connection.
>>
Doing some readings, ask away and please state your gender.
>>
>>19328640
Well this song literally came up for me after the one I linked for your read:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLsUzVuQpEo

That title.. Pretty sure this means that poem relates to another life.
>>
>>19328662
male
can you do general readings?
>>
>>19328662
About to confess to my crush, what will happen.Male 19
>>
>>19328657
Living the dream? Dunno why but I see you as a dreamwalker lol. Uncle says so too.
>>
>>19328662
How to make things work with this girl. I'm male, obviously.
>>
>>19328671

A General reading for you, please don't accept the mediocre when it comes to your families best interest, you need to provide for them more and be emotionally available and on call, the more you can give back to them the better it will be for your future position up the ladder of life. In saying that, there is a sweet someone out there who loves you, I don't think you two are in contact so be wary who you cross she could be the one.
>>
>>19328676
Exactly the dreams are detailed to the last bit.
>>
>>19328673

She will be obligingly to say the least, whether it goes according to planned for you is another story, what you want to do is not have massive expectations of mutual love, she doesn't show it as much as a normal person would, people are weird trust me - Try doing this, take her out more.
>>
>>19328677

The best plan you should formulate is to try harder, you're not even trying to the best of your ability, do you really want to grow old one day and be someone's cast away? I think you need to push yourself a bit more.
>>
>>19328682
>you need to provide for them more and be emotionally available and on call

i live with my dad and dont have a job or anything to provide for them, i try to help on the house
> there is a sweet someone out there who loves you
i never had a gf or anything and there is currently someone who could be a potential love interest
my love life is dead
>>
>>19328662

Male
How can I heal my shadow self?
ty
>>
>>19328662
Heya, is it alright if I ask you the air-query I posted a couple minutes ago?
>what was the purpose of N coming back into my life?
Female
Cheers
>>
>>19328694
Care to elaborate? That's extremely generic and may not fit.
>>
>>19328684
Can you tell us one of them? Everyone is here (Dad, Kali-mom, Mako-mom, me, my gf, Cassandra, Veronica, and Raven)
>>
>>19328696

Try little steps everyday, medication is a good one you could be missing out on, I know you don't feel the same but try an antidepressant they are good at masking the pain. Also try and eat better, if you can't afford the best meal, try buying good ingredients from the supermarket and keeping them in the fridge.
>>
>>19328696
Healing your shadow self begins with you confronting it. Try to talk it out with them and listen to what they say. They are you after all.
>>
>>19328697

N is a dark horse, a shadowy figure in your background who is there to placate you when you are feeling down, he is non threatening and a good influence if you feel so inclined to draw him closer, maybe you should be nice to him? He is certainly innocent when it comes to you.
>>
Reading as you see fit.

Same song and dance. Been getting into tarot and all, ALL signs, point to it being a did spite feelings for her. I'll be letting her go as the relationship isbstrained on both our ends. I've a feeling its duebto the sentiment that I may have been able to stoke something in her, spite having issues I'm to meet with when I am able.

May I receive a reading to clarify the situation? I know its vague. If you feel the need to quote me for enunciation then go ahead and pass me up.

Ty.
>>
File: tarot2.png (283KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
tarot2.png
283KB, 500x538px
TAROT READINGS ON OFFER!

I can read for any topic, within reason. I don't read reversals.

Please provide me with your sex and approximate age/stage of life. For love readings, I need your sexual preference, general readings require a numbered timeframe (ie. two days, three months, two years) and for career readings I need your line of work. Specific queries are best- generals may be left behind in the queue.
>>
>>19328713
I harboured feelings for him for several years but events and circumstances have never really been able to coalesce in our favour. I cut him off recently because we weren't on the same page romantically, and it hurt alot to do that. What do you think if you don't mind me asking? And thanks a bunch by the way for your time and the reading.
>>
>>19328662

hi hyper. i'm female. will find a job before the year is up?
>>
>>19328726
Did be dud.. .
>>
File: ((010100100100100001010000)).gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
((010100100100100001010000)).gif
2MB, 500x230px
>>19327825
Thank you everyone who gave such beautiful feedback, I am done with my readings for tonight and am closing the books. I'll be hanging out here though to answer any questions or just chat.
>>
>>19328662
Please help me.
I would like to know how he feels about me lately, I feel that it's not worth me going on.

Female
>>
>>19328728

Sex: Male

I'm a straight male and trying to interject myself in this pretty lil things life, hows it going so far for me?
>>
>>19328728
Straight male, love reading with specific female
>>
>>19328728
male, straight
love reading
>>
>>19328730

As far as a job is going, everyone sees you are trying really hard but there is only so much work to go around in your area, and someone else pays the bills but don't worry about that you are where you should be relative to life. If you need money try evaluating for what purpose you need it for and decide on another approach.
>>
>>19328737

What she thinks of you: Hierophant. She thinks you're a strong, reliable figure with morals and intelligence. However, you might come off a little overbearing or opinionated.

Help: Three of Pentacles. You need to collaborate with others possibly to help out the relationship. Maybe group dates or group hang outs, or see if you can get a mate to be a wingman for you.

Hindrance: Ace of Swords. This echoes the first card: you're a bit intense. Avoid being super strong-willed and making any sudden moves. Take it easy.

Final outcome: Five of Pentacles. This card indicates to me companionship in shitty circumstance, or a bad relationship. So you might end up having to support each other through bad times, I guess.

Hope this was okay!
>>
>>19328733

He is a major problem, get rid of him smartly and promptly, not your type or many others type. What you want to do is try out the second choice in your life and whoever that maybe is certainly going to cause you less pain and more of a long term promise with a relationship.
>>
>>19328701
It's different sometimes it'll be just a short period like 5 detailed minutes of a conversation, but most of them are day to say stuff, nothing too special.
>>
>>19328754
Thank you
>>
>>19328753

Thanks Grace, I now know where I'm at. Thank you so much, you should be named Graceful.
>>
>>19328748

yeah spot on reading, i need money to survive though; i want to pay my own bills. i don't see another approach really. thank you
>>
>>19328759
But each time whatever happens is directly linked with my persona, never dreamed from someone else's view and all the dreams are greenish ash tinted.
>>
>>19328759
Hey thats better then seeing all your friends die in new ways. Dad hates his battle premonitions.
>>
>>19328768
Green ash? Fae influence maybe?
>>
>>19328738

What she thinks of you: Nine of Wands. She's hesitant about you, and a bit suspicious of your intentions. She's waiting for more information before she takes any action.

Help: Five of Wands. A card of imitation. I think this card is suggesting you try and make a deliberate choice to act more like you think she'd like, and to imitate values that she thinks are important. Fake it till you make it!

Hindrance: Eight of Swords. One of you are blinded and bound, unable to make a choice due to circumstance. The card suggests that's her (it's a woman on the card), so perhaps she's figuratively tied up at the moment.

Final outcome: The Hanged Man. You're probably just gonna have to suck it up and move on. This card represents martyrdom, so perhaps it's best for the both of you to find a new paramour for yourself.

Hope this was a good reading.
>>
>>19328741

Help: Nine of Pentacles. You need to be picky and cautious about who you're dating, and who you're putting your time and energy into. Make sure you're not selling yourself short with women you aren't really interested in.

Hindrance: Page of Swords. This is a card of spying, vigilance etc. Don't be too nosey, jealous or protective. A little bit of these traits are fine, but this card suggests that you have a habit of letting these things hinder your love life.

Final outcome: Seven of Pentacles. You're going to have to be patient and put a lot of work in to find a girlfriend. It might be a bit disheartening, but if you labour and wait, you'll find your efforts fruitful :)

Hope this reading was alright!
>>
>>19328776
Don't know my family long stopped practicing any sort of magic, Slavic rituals etc., But one time I dreamed how I my foot got run over by a car, nevertheless 2 days later it got ran over by a car, I also somehow knew the layout of my workplace (airport) without even being there, including placement of bottles in the store and other products.
>>
>>19328802
Thats really interesting. Has it got you into contact with magical/mythical beasts?
>>
>>19328816
I often see a talking Kuker mask that speaks in some unknown to me language.
>>
>>19328821
What is your heritage? Where are your ancestors from?
>>
>>19328836
Balkans the Rhodope mountains.
>>
>>19328728
F. 30s. Work business reading. I'm venturing out on my own, what's the current and future (few months) outlook? I'm concerned about money, am I on the path to really thrive?
>>
>>19328841
We don't know much about the. So we won't be much help. Sides we are heading off to bed. Night Anon.
>>
>>19328728
Eyyy thanks so much!
Male, Straight, just turned 21
Love reading please!
>>
I would like to leave an open query to any reader that might be a little strange.

I'm wondering if I should be on the lookout for evil forces around me at this time.

If you need more information about me to do a reading, please let me know. Thanks. You all do great work.
>>
File: tarot3.png (764KB, 650x861px) Image search: [Google]
tarot3.png
764KB, 650x861px
>>19328866
>>19328849

I'm just in the bath, will get to your readings in about 30 minutes if you're still around.
>>
>>19328591

I'm part Scottish, part Irish. I'm also female, so that you pulled two readings from about females is interesting to me.

I guess I feel like my whole life has just been one big enigma of lessons and trials and I'm not entirely sure where it's leading me.

I know I've had to grow through a lot of hate and anger from those around me, and I feel I've gained a lot of love through it... but it also has been making me feel very jaded.

>Saints often become so from martyrdom

Am I a saint? I'm not sure. I find no joy in hurting others, but at the same time I wish for justice, and I recognize that maybe what I want is vengeance.

>I assume you're of the light.

Sometimes I think so. Sometimes I wonder if I'm some sort of radical from the darkness. I feel like I'm protected by good things, and yet I'm constantly facing these absolutely ridiculous situations, and I feel like I'm being tested. For what?

>This is a story of tragic love.
I've seen this, twice now. The first time I thought I had a soul mate. The second time I thought I was finally blessed with someone I could really care for and have chemistry with, but that one turned out to be the largest trial of all. Both had dark sides - jealous, angry, manipulative, violent. The first far far less than the second. I knew on some level it was there, but I could feel there was light in them, too.

>The tear did never leave her cheek:
>No other youth became her marrow;
>She found his body in the stream,
>And with him now she sleeps in Yarrow.

But another theme, where I just end up mourning this somehow fantastic however corrupted connection.

Is this really my fate? To dwell on something as shallow as romance? I do long for that sort of comfort, but I want something more for myself, too. I don't want love to be the highlight or the climax of my life.

>to learn of a love so deep you would sacrifice everything for it.
I thought I would have, once. But where is this Romeo, and would he help me help the world?
>>
>>19328862
I only wanted general guidance how to enhance those visions,or use to practice reading
>>
>>19328726
>>19328731
Love reading.

Air query.

Words: lists:

Me 28. She 29.

outside perception most welcome.

Insight, you've my _____
>>
>>19328875
I'll be patient, take your time Miss
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19328894
Back! Were you straight 21 y.o male?
>>
>>19328882
>But where is this Romeo, and would he help me help the world?
It's not about helping you to help the world; it's about helping you to help your own little world that you'll share together. If you're feeling jaded, it could be because you're thinking too grand about making a difference in a world that's jaded in itself.
>>
>>19328882
Reincarnation often occurs through the same bloodlines. For you to confirm your Scottish origin just guides me closer to the truth. This tragic love story makes perfect sense now on why you are here experiencing disjointed love.

In a past life out of Scotland (I'd wager it around the 1800's) you most likely committed suicide over love. You might have missed it, but this piece of the puzzle is essential to understanding this complex pull: >>19328664

Those who kill themselves often return to a life of similar lessons and patterns. You're picking up where your last life left off on. You're writing a sequel to a story right now. That jaded feeling is to be expected, it's part of the reason why you are not ready to learn your lesson yet though.

Whether you're a literal Saint or not, it's not my place to say. I read this in a slightly different tone, but that is the beauty of poetry it lends itself to multiple interpretations.

>I'm constantly facing these absolutely ridiculous situations, and I feel like I'm being tested. For what?

We never take on more than our soul knows we can bear. You are growing your spirit, for what purpose? We live in dark times, these lives are like a constant stream, running over the jagged rocks that are our souls until we are polished and made clean. We are all diamonds in a rough, incarnating is how we meet our potential.

>Both had dark sides - jealous, angry, manipulative, violent.

Hmm very interesting. The story I pulled for you in it's entirety is about a woman who is offered 9 rich suitors. When she shorts them all for a poor ploughboy they in a jealous manipulative rage murder the boy. Perhaps those same souls lurk around you, and this time around you've humored them in love rather then your ploughboy.

>Is this really my fate? To dwell on something as shallow as romance?

My dear, love is the deepest lesson there is for us. It is the biggest universal secret that is always hidden in plain view.
>>
I'd like a reading! I can take a gander at your natal chart too. Use astro and give me a topic/question :)
>>
File: tarot.png (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tarot.png
2MB, 720x1280px
>>19326819
I'm an amateur tarot reader, could someone please give me advise to my situation based on my celtic cross in pic related.

It looks really bad to me, especially regarding the situation I'm in. Essentially I'm 19 and hooked up with a 16 yr old through a dating site. She lied to me about her being my age but at that point I figured might as well go along with it as a fwb.
She lives quite a bit away as well so I think the pentacles represent money I spend visiting.

I asked the cards if I'll face judgement from the law if I continue this pursuit.

1. reversed hierophant
2. king of pentacles
3 6 swords
4. reversed fool
5. page of pentacles
6. 7 pentacles
7. reversed page of wands
8. reversed wheel of fortune
9. The sun
10. 5 cups

In return for the second opinion I'm willing to give a tarot reading.
>>
>>19328954
>you most likely committed suicide over love
I think the only thing that would have made any version of myself kill herself is complete abandonment by anyone and everything. And even then, I don't think I could go through with it in its entirety.

> When she shorts them all for a poor ploughboy they in a jealous manipulative rage murder the boy
This I can kind of relate to. The two that I mentioned were both really nothing special, as far as successes go. I've had lots of "successful suitors", and none of them really interested me. When I think about it, I guess maybe what I was sensing.. what I was attracted to.. was their own pain. In the end I suppose it's love unrequited, since they really just ended up loving themselves while still feeling dejected from the world. In the end they were just ploughboys. I didn't care about their success (or lack thereof), I cared about something deeper than that.

>love is the deepest lesson there is for us
maybe, but romantic love isn't the only kind of love there is. maybe it's my crutch I have to live without.
>>
Idk how these things work. I want to know how Mallory feels about me
>>
>>19328978

First of all, celtic crosses are hard as shit. Leave them until a bit later, I think. I've been reading for two years and I still avoid them, lol. Secondly, celtic crosses DO NOT need a query! The cards already have significance in the spread itself. So your query is useless, really.

I would gladly interpret your celtic cross in my next post. I just want to say: if sixteen is under the age of consent in your country, STOP. It is statutory rape. I was a victim of statutory rape as a teenager and it has still left emotional scars on me now. It is dangerous for both people, and it is illegal for a reason.

Out of empathy for this girl, do not have sex with her. A friendship is fine, but have some respect for yourself and for her. Friends with benefits at her age NEVER turn out well, anyways, as girls that young get very attached, especially to older boys. So please, please, do not take it any further. Both for legal reasons, and for her sake.
>>
>>19328964
Still here? What is your query?
>>
File: betterchart.jpg (76KB, 684x481px) Image search: [Google]
betterchart.jpg
76KB, 684x481px
>>19328964
I'll give you a tarot reading for a chart reading.
Will I ever face a tragedy so huge it'll shatter my prospects at life? If so how may I avoid it?
>>
>>19328728
Hey there! If you're still doing readings I'd be really grateful for this one.

Does the person I talked to last night mean me harm?

Male/21
>>
anyone doing readings?
>>
>>19328990
I've had some really good results before with Celtic cross, I always thought it was the easiest because it had more cards than say a three card spread. The only times I've done bad with celtic cross was when I ignorantly used it for incompatible questions.

And I disagree with the idea that you can't ask celtic crosses queries, I've been a casual studier of tarot for three years, but i consider myself beginner because my level of study has been abysmal relative to the three years. i understand that the cards have meaning in themselves because of the large spread but asking a query puts the cards into further context. keeping in mind about half of the spread represents sub-concious passive activity while the other half the opposite.

Though I'll take your advice to heart. I'll eventually get into major shit if I keep this up.
>>
>>19328981
>I think the only thing that would have made any version of myself kill herself is complete abandonment by anyone and everything. And even then, I don't think I could go through with it in its entirety.

This statement comes from your ego, this is what will shield you from the truth. It is best to turn off your Material lens of the world when looking into matters concerning the Spiritual. You'd be surprised how different we can be from life to life, I've met people who went from killers to Saints. It shows the progress each soul is able to make with each trial we face.

>Focuses on wealth as a comparison
>In the end they were just ploughboys.

Hmm I fear your focus is not where it should be here for this read. You're misinterpreting by not reading between the lines which is really highlighting to me what the Spirits were trying to say. You are indeed not ready for this and must continue to slumber.

>maybe, but romantic love isn't the only kind of love there is. maybe it's my crutch I have to live without.

Again you miss what I say to you. You have much to learn my friend. I wish you luck.
>>
>>19328978

I don't read reversed cards, by the way. Here's my interpretation of your spread. Remember that each card in the celtic cross spread has it's own meaning attached (it's basically a very detailed general), which I'll pop at the very start of my interpretation.

1) Your general environment- you're in an environment where certain ethics, rules and systems are in place.
2) Your obstacle is lack of control over material wealth and physical objects. Maybe also being a bit spoiled.
3) Your ideal is a man with humble but quality objects and lifestyle.
4) You have the following at your disposal: a rite of transition or growing up. You can take leaving high school/going into tertiary study or whatever and use it to achieve your goals.
5) You're moving away from silly choices and teenage recklessness.
6) You're moving into a life that requires labour and patience.
7) You're attitude is enthusiastic, exploratory and ready to discover new things and experiences.
8) The events around you are risky and unpredicatable- luck-based.
9) You're afraid you might not reach perfect satisfaction.
10) You will experience grief and you will not be able to achieve everything you want. But you will recover- all is not lost.
>>
trading
>>
>>19328996

What the person's intentions regarding you are: Page of Cups. This card seems to indicate the person likes you, and wants what's best for you. They're charming, friendly and generally will do you a service.

What you should do about it: The Hermit. Okay... this card contradicts the other card. The hermit is a card of isolation and loneliness, which suggests you should stop speaking to them despite possibly being a bit more lonely without them.

Sometimes tarot is tough, hahaha. Hope this was of some merit to you.
>>
>>19328875
Reading in the bath?
I like your style. Just don't drop the thing and electrocute yourself whatever you do.
>>
>>19329020
Hah, nope, I got out and into my PJs to do my readings. My laptop can sit on a wide ledge beside my bathtub, but it's the tarot cards I kept wrapped up and dry in the other room. These things cost me $50, I'm not about to get them wet! :)
>>
>>19329013
>>19329009
After reading that, I take what I said back I've been taking the incorrect approach(or at least non-traditional) at reading celtic cross. To your credit that does sum up my life essentially.

I've gotten some pinpoint predicitions though with celtic. I really like it because I get the sense of an actual story and I sometimes get flashes of insight. I'd say 70% of people I've read told me I did a bang up job on guessing their situation. Considering that's out of twenty or so anons
>>
>>19328882
you're not a saint until you've had a slew of boys who'll live with you well into their 40s, then you'll be a real Irish mammy, in other words have achieved sainthood.
>>
>>19329019
Could you help me with>>19328983
M/20/Gemini
>>
Willing to do readings for people that aren't left wing. Just tell me your age, eye and hair colour
>>
>>19329029
And skin colour
>>
>>19329029
top kek do me one

21, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair
At my current level am I ready to enter amateur boxing and do exceptionally well.?
>>
>>19329023
Damn, after reading my little interpretation, the spelling mistakes and syntax are really bad, lol. Glad you got something out of it. The celtic cross can have ~themes~ or particular concerns, I suppose, but these need to be broad.

I like the celtic cross- I've done a couple, but sometimes it's just so much information at once, it's hard to interpret properly (especially for anons). I like smaller spreads. :)
>>
>>19329029
>>19329032
this guy >>19329033
light beige, deceptively white.
>>
>>19329029
I'm sort of rightlib centre, I suppose.

18, blue, blondey/browney. Skin is pale as hell.

Are you one of those readers that follows the characters on the cards for the meanings? Like a blonde woman on the card=the querent?
>>
>>19329039
OMG! Forgot my query, hehe.

Could I ask: what is something helping and something hindering me in my spiritual life? Thanks very much :)
>>
>>19329029
Male, 19, green eyes dark brown hair, white
>>
>>19329029
blue
blonde
white

what is my future with r?
>>
>>19329034
It takes me 20-30 minutes to soak everything in and let the motifs play out like a turning wheel and the staff part as the chain pulling it along. I have a very fond appreciation for the level of depth the spread can give me though and I find the flashes of insight exhilarating so I'm willing to do it. In fact if you'd like to try my spread for size, I'm willing to repay you with a reading.
>>
>>19329044
Ah yeah and query: just a general what to expect, since I'm just beginning my life as an adult
>>
>>19329047
Oh, could I have a celtic cross, then?

I rarely ask for readings, but you seem pretty adept. :) FYI, context is 18 y.o female, blah de blah.
>>
>>19328662
Male
Can I have a general reading, please?
>>
File: tarot4.jpg (717KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
tarot4.jpg
717KB, 1000x1248px
To the righties who just asked Mr Census for a reading, I'm here and offering readings. No generals, please. Let me know if you want one. :)
>>
>>19329033
With a little luck on your side you will, but if you start training at least harder than you ever have before you will do excellently
Block out the people who don't want you to succeed. Follow your gut instinct if someone seems toxic to you and in your way to success
>>
>>19329051
gender helps a lot thanks. What's your query. Also bear in mind I lack a lot of technical wisdom. But I feel like I have a knack for staring at cards.
>>
>>19329053
20/blue/brown
Will I ever reproduce
>>
>>19329055

Query is- what should I do to aid my spiritual life, and what will it end up looking like?
>>
>>19329054
Thanks friendo, I didn't think I had it in me. My folks say I have talent though. And... I could work out harder than I already am to be honest.
>>
>>19329058

I received: The Devil. This is a card of sexuality and binding. So, I get the idea that you will marry and have a lot of sex, but whether you will reproduce is to be seen.

Tarot cards are not great for yes/no queries. Maybe ask a pendulum reader or someone who scries another night, when you see one. Tarot is better suited to vague questions. Hope this was of some benefit for you though.
>>
>>19329019
Haha, that's okay, runes can be just as awkward sometimes!! Thankvery much for that, you've definitely shed a little light on the situation for me.
>>
>>19329077
Thanks. It makes sense, I fap Also my everyday. Could you answer >>19328983
Bitte
>>
File: cartoman1.jpg (57KB, 736x579px) Image search: [Google]
cartoman1.jpg
57KB, 736x579px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua2k52n_Bvw

In case anybody wants some nice, moody, witchy music for their readings :) How's everybody doing tonight?

I'm looking into buying a pendulum. Anyone have experience with those?
>>
>>19329053
26/F/Gemini
Is a PhD immediately after a Masters a good idea of should I get some work experience first/save up money/etc?
>>
>>19329039
>>19329042
Helping:
Your true friends that are family to you and family that love you. Don't forget who your real friends are
Not helping:
Dwelling on past relationships and friendships that weren't meant to be. Letting the opinion of shitty and/or pretentious people get you down

I follow the traditional meanings to an extent, especially when I get stumped, but I mainly go by intuition, feeling and meditating on what the cards mean to me when they are drawn
>>
>>19329053
what is my future with r?
>>
>>19329084
How Mallory feels about you: Two of Wands. She's feeling strange about the relationship, and very thoughtful about what should happen next.

What you should do about it: Queen of Pentacles. Be happy with what you have. Move slowly, act carefully.

Final outcome: Three of Cups. Perhaps not a partnership, but certainly close friendship.
>>
>>19329053
I'd like to know why the fuck can't i seem to change my shitty life situation that's been lasting for years please
>>
>>19329089
Wonderfully accurate. Thank you.

Is there a reason you don't include the title of the cards in your interpretations? Just curious- I know some readers don't but I never understood why.

I follow trad readings to an extent, too. I have some pretty idiosyncratic interpretations, too. For example, the ace of wands to me, is ALWAYS handjobs. Like, seriously. That card is literally a handjob depicted in card form. And whenever I read it as such, it's accurate. So intuition is important and makes each reading unique to the reader.
>>
>>19329053
what does my crush feels about me?
>>
>>19329049
You're a hard working person, keep at it, there seems to be luck and success through hard work in your future. Don't let her get you down, she will is already wanting you back and your an just let that feeling grow in her as you become more successful.
Women will be drawn to your confidence and charisma, you will easily be able to bed many women
I see social success and wealth, many new friends and achievement through hard work will pay off
>>
>>19329053
Male
Gemini
Recently started experiencing what it's like to be an adult and I'm confused how should I approach this new transition.
>>
File: 1498092892745.gif (250KB, 333x396px) Image search: [Google]
1498092892745.gif
250KB, 333x396px
>>19329029
>>19329032
>Willing to do readings for people that aren't left wing
don't you get it, zlumpf is literally hitler, he had two scoops of ice cream and he must be impeached for it

Anyway, I'd like a general read. If you need/want a time frame, limit it to the next three weeks.
Blue eyes
Brown hair
White skin
>>
>>19329095

The blockage/obstacle: Queen of Cups. You really want a girlfriend, don't you? You spend a lot of time idealising what life could be- a wife, a job, a home, money, friends, etc. and you end up getting upset when reality doesn't match the vision.

What you should do: Six of Wands. This card tells me that you need to get dressed up spiffy and work on your presentation and aesthetics. Doesn't mean dramatic weight loss or lifestyle change, but maybe new clothes or something similar would be helpful. This card is one of fleeting confidence: you have to fake it till you make it.
>>
>>19329106
no offense but your reading is far from being accurate but thanks nonetheless
>>
>>19329104

How you should approach things: Ten of Swords. You need to stop being melodramatic and self-pitying. You sometimes get stuck in a little wallow pit, and you need to stop that! Look on the bright side whenever you can, and be practical about problems.

How it'll all turn out: Two of Swords. You're going to find a close, intimate companion who you'll trust completely. :) Yay!

Hope this reading was beneficial.
>>
>>19329111

Hey, the cards are there, you can interpret them for yourself if you'd like. I can only extrapolate so far.
>>
>>19329114
Thank you for your time
>>
Test
>>
>>19329119
You passed!
>>
>>19329098
I usually draw multiple cards and use different speeds for one persons question depending on the person and question
Sometimes doing one spread, creates more questions in my mind before I can ultimately tell the person what they want to know
So I guess the reason is that it gets complicated
And I believe that ultimately, the power of reading is in the mind, not the cards itself. So I don't want people to dwell too much on the cards. For example, sometimes people get scared or something if they get certain cards even though they aren't always necessarily something to be feared
>>
Still looking for a reading. >>19327635
>>
>>19329053
Hey. Do I find love in the next two months?
>>
>>19329121
*different spreads
>>
>>19329091
um. skipped?
>>
>>19329124
>Hey. Do I find love in the next two months?

Ace of Cups. Looks like yes! This card represents love and fulfilling relationships! <3
>>
>>19329045
It seems you asked two people. I'm not sure how I feel about that, it might get confusing
Though I won't get offended if you want the other person to do your reading instead
>>
>>19329128
um. Patience is a virtue. It says in the top that readers can pick and choose what queries to read, so you might want to be a bit more polite.

Page of Pentacles: You're going to have a lovely, quiet and friendly relationship with R. Nothing wild or crazy, but certainly healthy. Can't quite identify if it's romantic or platonic.
>>
>>19329132
im good with u
>>
>>19329094
Will I ever find something to do with my life
>>
>>19329105
Your kindness is a virtue, you will be rewarded for your selfless nature. This goes hand in hand with that fact that one day you will be known as a hero.
You're a natural spiritual leader, and you will be of great historical importance
>>
>>19329045
You are both compatible, because you're both destined to be successful, together you're quite unstoppable.
You are the rare kind of couple that are both genuinely friends, which makes it possible for you to grow old together, especially if you continue to always recognize what you have and stay positive
>>
>>19329029
green
brunette
caucasian

can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
>>19329029
Alright, I'm going to go play and practice guitar now. Good night y'all
>>
>>19329154
Be confident and don't think of him as out of your league and you can get a famous, successful and kind man who will be in your near future
>>
>>19329159
>a famous, successful and kind man
o-ok, thank
>>
>>19329053
Hi. Will I find a boyfriend in the next five days or at least any time before I leave France? Will he be THE GUY?
>>
>>19328922
Yes! I was!
>>
>>19329062
I hope you're still with me.

You feed off positive emotions to a negative extent and what I mean by this is that you're even willing to take modest approvals in return for your service whether emotional or practical. 7/10ths of your cards came out reversed. This tells me you have a timid nature about you but it doesn't show on the outside. It's your inner nature that's timid, at some level you're not able to afford yourself acceptance and partially hate yourself because for some reason, probably a perverse version of humbleness. On the outside you're quite the exuberant and happy person not very many people have an idea of what actually lies beneath you which is a fragile spirit that purchases self-esteem with its labor. And infact this is at the core of what is suppressing you so much, you might even feel drained from your efforts you should at least establish some practical give and take. Your 7 is reversed two of cups and 8 reverse three of swords. I look at this and I see you trading for blood as in love, or even just for a person to trade with. It is only comraderous on the surface, though neither party may actually be aware of this.

If you want to grow spirituality you need to learn to say no and you need to harness the parts of yourself that are more deadly and less agreeable so you can build a respect for your spirit. Otherwise a wake up call is going to come instead and actually this is the better opportunity for you because it will rudely steal the curtain from all your illusions and show you what is truly present. You will withstand confusion and tragedy though probably not as bad as I'm making it sound but if you remember the last time you were thrown on your ass and humbled with yourself that essentially will come again except more painful. It would be fortunate if you took that humbleness as a lesson in thinking love for yourself can come from others instead from yourself. Because the other option is becoming a more nervous person.
>>
>>19329175

Okay, love reading:

Help: The Devil. This card leapt out of my deck, literally! This is a card of sexuality, so honestly, it's time to download Tinder and get wild. Let a fling evolve into a relationship, perhaps?

Hindrance: The Sun. Normally a very positive card, mind you. You're celebrating too early, perhaps, and taking things too fast. You may feel too comfortable too quick. Make sure you keep up the fight and effort while dating, to keep her interest.

Outcome: Six of Pentacles. You might find yourself in a relationship with a power imbalance. This may be in your favour or not, but someone is going to be dependent on the other. Watch out for girls who ask too much of you, or you begging for affection from women. Unhealthy!
>>
>>19329146
An interesting read. I don't really consider myself to be kind, but it's entirely possible that my self-perception is more distorted than I thought. Thank you for the read!
>>
>>19329178
>
Jesus, man, that is incredibly accurate. I am very, very pleasantly surprised. You have an incredible intuition.

Are you practicing other forms of divination, magick, spiritual practice? I think you could really flourish in it, you seem to have a real knack.
>>
>>19329188
Hahahaha that's fantastic!

I'm extremely good at listening to my gut and have always just used that as a guide for the occult. I've had a lot of experiences with spirits and demons. I was a natural lucid dreamer in middle school and am quite natural at astral projection. But it's simply because since I listen to my gut I often find cheat codes to making break throughs without having to put much effort in and I just abuse those. You can sometimes see me on here under the trip code VErbadoo when I feel like handing out cheat codes.

One cheat, is that right now I feel like I'm starving because I skipped dinner and usually workout enough to need 3000 calories a day. When you feel like you're starving insight flows into you better. Whether it be a vision or when speaking to yourself you unintentionally say key words.
Also studying about psychology helps a lot with the occult from a practical point of view.
>>
trading
>>
I'm in need of a reading. Just need a few questions answered, if someone has the time.
>>
>>19329188
I think you should practice more with celtic cross. I hate single card spreads or even just three card spreads because I can barely see anything through them without an encompassing context at hand.
>>
>>19329213
What are you queries, sweetheart? :)
>>
>>19329053
jasmine
whats my future plz with this guy i like?
>>
>>19329183
Got it! Thank you so much!
>>
>>19329227
Two standards, money and love, as well as another.
Do I need to word it a certain way, or are there any requirements that you need?
>>
File: tarot6.gif (616KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
tarot6.gif
616KB, 500x429px
Hey, about to do >>19329241 's request then head to bed. Goodnight darlings! <3
>>
Male
Virgo

I'm in need of guidance. There's a girl I love very much but I don't know if I should continue pursuing her, because I feel like I'm only scaring her. Advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>19329241

Can you word it as an open-ended question? For example, "what should I do to help my money problems?" and "what will happen with my love life?" or something akin to that?
>>
>>19329243
This is the guy who did the celtic cross reading for you, I was hoping to talk to you more but if you have to go to sleep goodnight.
>>
>>19329253
Hey, what's up? I'll be up for a bit brushing my teeth and winding down etc. but have spiritually worn myself out with readings. Keen to chat, though. How's it?
>>
>>19329241
Hey hon, sorry but I'm packing up my cards now and am not offering more readings. Catch me with a rephrased query tomorrow and write "mango" at the end of your post so I know it's you. If I see it, I'll skip my queue and read you first, okay? See you <3
>>
>>19329243
>>19329261

It appears you skipped mine but that's fine.
Goodnight.
>>
>>19329261
Sorry about that. Couldn't word it right fast enough. Hope you have a good night
>>
>>19329261
Can I do the same
>>
>>19329255
hmmm well now I'm sort of at a loss I was kinda hoping you'd be curious about any one of the things I said so I could feed off the attention.

Could you give me a pic of your natal chart? I suck at reading natals but if my tarot reading is a good analog for who you are I could read it under the context of the reading and get a better grasp. Purely for study, I don't do people natal chart readings.
>>
>>19329268
You'l probably be here first, so I don't mind if you take the spot. I'll probably be busy with work or something
>>
>>19329262
Sorry about that, I tend to be a bit scatter brained at night after a lot of readings, so the queue gets messy. Hopefully I can get to you tomorrow. Goodnight.
>>
>>19329276
Here you go! I'd love a natal chart reading :))
>>
>>19329282
Thanks, goodnight grace. I think I'll start using my name in the div threads in case you want another reading.

Good luck on conquering your insecurities
>>
>>19329292
Goodnight VErbadoo, I hope to see you around soon enough. And thanks for the encouragement.
>>
>>19328445
>>19328457
I know right, Aries the best sign to be around hahaha just memeing, although I'm a soft type of Aries due too much water in my chart.

>>19328580
Not sure if it fits for "magic" but I always use the assistance of crystals, prayers, getting myself in the mood before starting the readings and asking help from my guides to be open and do a better service for the querent.

>>19328598
Seems like I'm alone at this, my family is pretty normie, but my mom is descendant of natives and she knows mostly herb healing stuff from her grandmother.

>>19329086
Hi Grace, I love the pictures you post and awesome music selection ^^

I work with pendulums for some time, yet I rarely use for divination. I've got two, one is crystal, clear quartz that I use in my reiki sessions, to check how the person's chakras are doing. The other is a needle type, metal zync I think, this one is for divination, I often work with charts and graphs, but for some reason I don't feel comfortable with using in readings here, I rely mostly on the tarot or runes for binary questions. What's your intent in working with pendulums?
>>
>>19329336
Alari, I would love to be able to more aptly answer binary questions or yes/no questions that tarot fails to answer. I would also like to use pendulum to supplement my tarot practice, and to extend myself out into other forms of divination.

Glad you like my little decoration of /div/! I think it tends to be far too bland for a magical thread, don't you think? I wish everyone put more art in here :))
>>
Any idea where to get a pendulum in europe
>>
>>19329053
Hey Grace, thanks in advance for your time and effort :-)
F, late teens
Could you please tell me the spirits I am connected to and how they guide me?
Sorry if that's a weird one.
>>
>>19329377
Wait nvm, you're going to bed, all good!!
Have a good night :-)
>>
>>19329336
Hahaha nah I agree, it's interesting though because I get along SO well with one Aries beloved but have a bit more difficulty with the other. I have no idea where I sit on any chart, am pleb
>>
File: pendulums.jpg (1MB, 1476x1638px) Image search: [Google]
pendulums.jpg
1MB, 1476x1638px
>>19329353
I love putting art every time I read, I just go to a random art folder selection or a theme, I think it gives a better feel. I'm too visual, I feel naked if I don't post with a pic.

Honestly I thin the tart can answer binary questions but that goes with the understanding you have with the card and how they relate with the query and other cards around. For that I like to use Lenormand, when someone asks me a binary question I pick 3 cards, the first is the answer and the other two explains why. But with Tarot and runes it's complex indeed, each card has a positive and negative meaning, so knowing the right answer takes more understanding and relying on intuition.

Well I guess the first thing then is picking your tool, I started with a needle on a cork. I saw in a magazine and brought to school showing off lol, then I was gifted by a friend with a crystal pendulum, sadly I lost it and just have the two I've mentioned, pic related.

You can pick a crystal one, using a stone you like or that can assist you with divination. My Reiki master has 2, a wooden and a metal one, she was the one who taught me to scan the body with them. I picked the crystal for energy work because I believe they respond better and are more delicate, needs constant cleansing, so it's not good to keep doing so many readings.

The metal is easier to handle and clean and more resistant so it can be used for a longer time. I did some experiments but idk, maybe I should try doing pendulum readings, it requires a lot of testing before you can get some accurate answers.

>>19329369
Well depends on where you are in Europe, but you can buy online in sites like Amazon or AliExpress. An occult shop sells them. In case you don't have one and still want to learn, you can make your own pendulum.

>>19329393
Yeah we're not just one sign, my sun is in Aries, but I have Cancer ascendant and Scorpio moon, both water signs and that makes me softer, not so much reckless as the general Aries population.
>>
File: flat earth.jpg (47KB, 631x542px) Image search: [Google]
flat earth.jpg
47KB, 631x542px
>>19326819
The conditions of living in my current place are descreasing rapidly. I've already sent the paperwork for another one. The thing is, will the process of moving out, settling in, handing over the keys will go smoothly? Will I suffer any sort of injustice on the part of the real state broker office or the landlord?

I can do an I-ching reading for a trade, or simply send good vibes.
>>
>>19329400
hey alari, how you doin? you reading today?
>>
File: IMG_0815.jpg (17KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.jpg
17KB, 200x202px
>>19326819
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47490.htm

Cyber-troops are identified as government, military or political party teams committed to manipulating public opinion over social media. Its findings include the use of cyber troops that are now a pervasive and global phenomenon. Many different countries employ significant numbers of people and resources to manage and manipulate public opinion online, sometimes targeting domestic audiences and sometimes targeting foreign publics.
>>
File: IMG-20151203-WA0010.jpg (45KB, 466x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151203-WA0010.jpg
45KB, 466x373px
>>19329428
Howdy, I'm doing alright, just starting my day, thanks and you?
I can do 5 now, just give me:

>Direct Query (no general)
>Gender
>Song

>>19329426
I'll get yours too in a moment, aye? I could use some good vibes, been a little drained lately
>>
>>19329455
hope your day improves from alright to great. I'm not doing too hot which i was going to ask about. im female, will this thing always be attached to me? its not a person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCsZNalcaXM
>>
>>19329455
>I'll get yours too in a moment, aye? I could use some good vibes, been a little drained lately
ok friend. get well
>>
If there are any readers on that could read this for me >>19327635
>>
>>19329455
see >>19329467

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0iZGUVGD0

Song for ya.
>>
File: IMG_0458.jpg (56KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.jpg
56KB, 500x270px
>>19329455
>>19329461
I do not accept covert communication.

It is the harassment and gangstalking and social engineering that must end to maintain society's integrity.

Your accusations against me are false and I command the moral high ground as always.

(Pic describes those gangstalkers Pershing harassment against innocent citizens.)

I am unstoppable, filling myself with law, justice, and righteousness.

Let no man bow to me, but let none trouble me as each infringement finds its repayment on the guilty party which could be bad for the whole nation.
>>
>>19329455
Good morning Alari!!!
Sorry I responded hella late to your email
>>
>>19329455
what is my next boyfriend looks or personality?
Female
https://youtu.be/N8pwUMuS8S0
>>
Good morning /div/ how are we all <3
>>
File: IMG_0790.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>19326819
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47488.htm

^Trump finally stops arming terrorists in Syria.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47496.htm

^Media Largely Silent on Trump’s Killing Of 3,700 Civilians In Iraq
>>
>>19329455
>Is there any romance for me in the next month or so?
>Female
>https://youtu.be/weeI1G46q0o
>>
File: 010100100100100001010000..gif (1MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
010100100100100001010000..gif
1MB, 245x180px
>>19329485
Morning friendship, sipping some tea, doing the morning reads, overall pretty fantastic. Yourself?
>>
File: gato mistico.jpg (39KB, 410x529px) Image search: [Google]
gato mistico.jpg
39KB, 410x529px
>>19329426
>>19329465
>will the process of moving out, settling in, handing over the keys will go smoothly? Will I suffer any sort of injustice on the part of the real state broker office or the landlord?

>Kenaz, Mananz, Isa
>Eihwaz, Jera, Wunjo m

I don't see anything really bad happening here, but being clear with them about your situation might put some weight on you and probably delay the leaving process because of Isa, but that's more like a stop and think before doing it not really a bad thing. But the advice here is to not lower your guard, keep going, Eihwaz is a great rune for movement and making necessary changes, but to open one door, you must close another, so finish what you've estarted with them, not leaving any loose end, but the runes also speaks against hasty decisions with reversed Wunjo. Think well, plan correctly and don't lower your guard, there's some delay but nothing really bad going on, do your part well and everything will be fine. Good luck and I'll be rooting for you, thank you for the good vibes, I think I need more astral coffee to wake up lol <3

>>19329461
Thank you dear, I wish things improve for you as well

>will this thing always be attached to me?
>Wunjo m, Jera, Tiwaz m, Algiz m, Berkano
"What an angry little thing"

Whatever is attached to you doesn't want to be poked or noticed and just screeched at me, welp. Oddly enough I had the vision while focusing on the query before listening to your song and it did looked like one of those malnourished babies in the video. I'm not sure if this is spiritual.

This is a source of unhappiness, and it seems t be happening for quite some time, isn't it? Causing imbalances and also problems with people around you. And leaving you unprotected spiritually. This spread is odd and I feel like this won't change unless you try to nurture yourself with some positive vibes. Taking care of your body, eating healthy and just connect with positive energy. Let me know if this helps aye?
>>
>>19329516
>apartmentfag
many thanks fren
>>
>>19329516
i've tried everything I could do, time is all I have :\ thanks though
>>
File: bullet_time_by_apofiss-d3b6yoc.jpg (106KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
bullet_time_by_apofiss-d3b6yoc.jpg
106KB, 900x720px
>>19329478
Good morning pretty
It's all good, I was replying to it but got caught up with the thread, sorry
Hope you're doing better today sweetie <3
I'll reply it shortly.

>>19329485
Good morning Sir
Doing fine, thanks and you?

>>19327635
>>19329467
>>19329469
Give me the specifics, please? Are you two dating? You're interested on her? Trying to get back or something?

>>19329479
>what is my next boyfriend looks or personality?
I don't have much energy to scry now so I'll go with the tarot to check his personality, aye?
>6 of Pentacles rx, Knight of Wands, King of Swords rx
Hmmm he's not a real candy, might be someone a wee bit selfish and self-centered but somewhat fun to be around. I'd take a wild guess as a person with strong Leo in their chart, he's smart but maybe too impulsive and harsh with his words. I hope this helps.

>>19329501
>Is there any romance for me in the next month or so?
Didn't you ask me this before? I just got similar runes for a similar query.
Dagaz & Hagalaz
Sadly not so soon, you might try to get with someone but it won't go anywhere I'm afraid :(

>>19329528
You're welcome fren, I hope everything goes well for you.

>>19329537
Don't give up, this spread was really rough I won't lie, I'll be sending good vibes on your way. Again seek for some spiritual connection to higher beings according to your faith, they can assist you because this situation shows that link was broken and nurturing it will help with your healing. Berkano is one of my favorite runes and you can do it sweetie, love and forgiveness is a great medicine. If you need anything I'm here, aye?
>>
Which one of the girls I know or I'm interacting with should I approach and try to spend time with?

I'm using the term know loosely
>>
>>19329455
>>19329548
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GFhW58Y8UE&list=PL3A057103F0980E81&index=9
>>
>>19329455
Male
b52s Love shack
WIll our love be rekindled
>>
>>19329543
>Give me the specifics, please? Are you two dating? You're interested on her? Trying to get back or something?

Interested in her a lot.
>>
>>19329566
Alright dear, sorry for the delay, had to take the dog out for a while, been raining a lot and the poor guy was stressed to be inside but the sun is coming out now so I took the chance..

Now about you and Kevina
>Isa, Eihwaz, Nauthiz m, Berkano, Jera
Well it's cold now, she's probably being defensive towards you, or her feelings. There's an obstacle tho. Nauthiz here is crossing you because something is lacking to get with her, a lot of resistance from her end maybe? But you know things will change slowly, Berkano which again is my favourite rune is opening the way in the future, new beginnins. What I feel here is that it'll take a while to make her open up with you but it's doable, with patience and slowly nurturing the feelings no rush. If you're really into her it'll pay ff in the future but might take a while. Good luck anon, best wishes for both!

>>19329548
>>19329554
Too vague anon, I'm not that good, give me something specific to work with.

>>19329560
>WIll our love be rekindled
>Hagalaz, Mannaz m, Ehwaz
Well it's a struggle here, and I believe it's hard to happen, external influences that you can't control... There's also some fear of taking action, sense of abandonment... Oddly enough, despite of all this negativity the last rune Ehwaz says that if you really want it, you have to keep going against the adversities... I hope this helps anon and good luck, best wishes and may the best outcome happens for both <3
>>
>>19329672
Yeah she's definitely guarded I can tell, I'm working on it best I can and trying to reel myself back.
>>
>>19329543
I'm doing better!
THanks to your help!
How are you doing?
>>
>>19329672
I'm this guy
>>19329548
>>19329554
Can you describe her physical attributes or personality or what she does or a time when we talked to each other or something she might remember about me? Just something that can help me identify her.
>>
>>19329685
Alright dear, know that this will take a while, so be patient aye? I'll be cheering for both <3

>>19329703
Hey I'm glad to hear, just finished your email, and you're always welcome sweetie. I'm alright, just chilling now, any plans for today?

>>19329735
I'm kind of tired to scry to see people's appearances and that's not even reliable, I'll do the tarot for you to describe her...
>XVIII Moon rx, 9 of Swords, Knight of Cups rx
Hmm I'm not so certain at this spread, so help me here because it's feeling too vague.
She's probably someone struggling with depression, bad anxiety... This is a really confusing reading anon, I won't lie. But if you know someone like that, perhaps you could approach her. Yet I feel she'll be hard to open up, she might be someone very interesting and charming but could be problematic due to her emotional imbalance... I'm sorry if this is confusing but maybe another reader could help you to clear this up aye? Best wishes.
>>
>>19329455
When will he reach out and open up to me? I miss him and I feel like this went way too far too fast. I feel like things can be fixed.
Female
https://youtu.be/7dqMyh4ILIg
>>
>>19329893
>Alright dear, know that this will take a while, so be patient aye? I'll be cheering for both <3

I kind of figured to be honest with you. But I'm hoping I can move this forward and be the person I need to be for both of our sakes and take this to a new level.
>>
>>19329455
How will my date go tomorrow?
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1aF54DO60
>>
>>19329893
on thing's for sure I do know one two girls that are like that. thanks anyway.

If I knew what she's going through I could probably tell.
>>
>>19329455
When will I get with someone in a serious relationship? Or can I get back with A?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY1upeE5dZo

you have my thanks
>>
File: blackt.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
blackt.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>19329917
>>19329928
>>19329936
Hey lovelies, I'm just a wee tipsy now... so I'm closing down the reading booth but I'm around for some chat :3

>>19329926
aye it looks a wee hard at first but the outcome is positive, good luck

>>19329929
well for start just be her friend, struggling with depression myself i know it's always nice to have someone around to talk to
>>
Trading
My query:
>>19329917
>>
>>19326819
NEW THREAD:
>>19329951
>>19329951
>>19329951
>>
>>19329942
I've always been good at that, I just wanted to know which one to approach. Otherwise I can just be kind to people around me as a whole, it can't be that bad. I just don't wanna end up being sucked in a depressive vortex. If she just needs some support I'm fine with that.

>>19329936
I male and my first initial is A
>>
>>19329942
Alright, cheers bud
>>
>>19329936
Whoops, forgot to mention; Male

>>19329960
B-baka! ///
>>
File: drunk-babies-stein.jpg (55KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
drunk-babies-stein.jpg
55KB, 500x367px
>>19329960
oh yeah i feel you bro
i mean, it's ok to be nice to people
but listen to grandma here
never
never let them drag you down, aye?
dad use to tell me to just be around people that are better than myself, so they can lift me up
but i never liked to be a burden to people and tried to lift those when i could
just don't do it at your own expenses
if the reading is right
she won't show up she's struggling at first
maybe later
and i don't like that wont lie but wait for another reader, maybe they can help you better, i'm a wee lost, good luck

>>19329961
cheers m8

>>19329974
KEK
now kiss jk

i must go now after that lol
spending some quality family time being drunk and listening to shitty counrty music with monkey piss beer and bacon snacks
living the hue dream
see ya people,
enjoy the day
>>
>>19329893
>I'm alright, just chilling now, any plans for today?
I'm doing shadow work right now and oh boy it's so intense.
I learned a huge thing about myself!!! The reason why I react negatively to certain things especially things that drive me up the wall.
Huehuehuehue
It's so intense and I'm exhausted. I'm writing all this shit down so I can analyze later.
I hope your day is going well
>>
>>19329990
angel my sweeeetieeeee <3
I'm glad to hear, pleas elet me know hw it goes eya? Just drunk now see you later be good
>>
>>19329997
fug no quads for me ;_;
>>
>>19330004
>000
>>
>>19329984
thanks mom, I won't let people darg me down.

>0014
>>
>>19329997
Ok Ama!!!! <3 <3 <3
Thank you for leading me in the right direction.
Be good and don't drive. Just go to sleep
>>
>>19330022
hey kitty basket can you help me with this?
>>19329548
>>19329672
>>19329735
>>19329893
>>19329929
>>19329942
>>
>>19330010
aye aye, half full like my glass *cheers* :D

>>19330017
<3

>>19330022
you're alwaus welcome angie <3
lol nope, i might just drive myself to bed soon... old people nowadays are too weak... :3

>>19330042
>kitty basket
dawwww ^_^

alright im out now
behave kids
>>
>>19330042
Awe man I wish I could.
I actually can't right now. I can't do /div/ stuff since I'm under such strong emotions.
I can help you with your little rubber lady later when I'm feel like I can give properly
>>
>>19330053
Alright lady, have a good one!
>>
>>19330064
I got served...

thanks regardless. good luck with things.
>>
trading
>>
>>19330172
Query?
>>
>>19330191
will he talk to me before this months end and if yeah what about? yours?
>>
Trading a scry or tarot
Am I now heading in the right direction?
>>
>>19330249
I got you. Give me a few,
mine:
>>19329917
>>
>>19330249
the star
the tower
ace of swords

yes you are headed in the right direction, although the entire path there won't be sunshine and rainbows. you are going to encounter some shit on this path. shit that will rock your world but you are just going to have to stick your head up and move on past it. the right direction isn't always the easiest direction but remember to think of the ultimate outcomes over short term for inspiration. the ultimate outcomes benefits will become obvious for you after a while but that time has not yet come for you.

scry please mine is >>19330243
>>
>>19330249
>eight of pents, hanged man, two of swords, ten of cups rx, queen of cups rx

You are heading in the right direction, though you may be neglecting yourself in an emotional sense. You seem so hung up on the logic of your path and the details of your progress that you've lost your inner self in a sense. Get back in touch with your emotions. Have you really overcome some emotional barriers, or are you just suppressing them? We face so many issues in our outer world, but forget to face ourselves, to know and to compromise with ourselves. Just don't forget to look inward on your path. It's not always about choosing the path so much as it is that you're developing yoursef as well.

mine:
>>19329917
Use whatever is appropriate tarot probably
>>
>>19330255
Thank you.

I see a nice bouquet of lilies. All of them seem to be blooming except for one. This one tries the Bloom yet it keeps closing up. Someone then grabs that flower and singles it out. She does this in hopes that maybe the flower will Bloom with her help yet the flower die.

I would say don't try to pressure this person into opening up with you. You do come with good intentions but this person maybe just has some internal conflict that they're dealing with that is inhibiting them to open up. I suggest that you let them be Don't force them. They will open up on their own when they feel safe to do so
>>
>>19330278
I'm going to scry.
Things can be fixed but expect a lot and I mean a lot of resistance from him. I keep on seeing somebody trying to pull a goat by the horns to go somewhere, yet the creature does not want to.
Be patient with him and be patient with yourself whatever it was that you did to him did affect him very much
>>
>>19330249
If you want another opinion, I can scry for you, but I would need you to be more specific. You probably have a lot of things going on in your life, and "right" is relative.
>>
>>19330299
Thanks. siiiiigh
>>
Trading

Will the corrupted engine go back to its natural state?
>>
>>19330345
It appears to be in bad shape. Really bad shape. Not only is it corrupted, it's overwhelmed as well. The image I got was of a steam engine that was overheating and on the verge of exploding, shooting off steam everywhere, blowing gaskets. An engineer approaches to try to fix it, but a cap or something like that flies off the engine straight at the engineer and narrowly misses. The longer I watch, the worse it gets, warning lights and pressure valves going off. Very bad condition.

Amusingly enough, I have the same query.
>>
>>19330378
So, no?

I see a window staring out into a crazy landscape. The things outside of it are too unrealistic and it is obviously a dream.

Perfectly normal, no. That's unrealistic at this time. Maybe hope for some lessening of the corruption though.
>>
>>19330387
>So, no?
The engine you asked about is beyond fucked. The engineer (someone who tried to fix it) didn't dare approach it again, and I eventually saw it explode. Your best bet is trying to contain the damage.

Mind expanding on mine?
>>
>>19330410
Sure, but you asked a binary question. I didn't ask about the state of it just if it would go back. The outside was just shit you'd see in Dr. Strange pretty much. Unrealistic beyond all accounts. Window was right outside a bed so maybe if you try lucid dreaming it might have an answer you seek there? that's a more positive interpretation
>>
I am looking for the exact hour of day something specific occurred. Is this possible for anyone to divine? I am willing to trade
>>
>>19330985
I am an astrologist and can look at your chart if that make the offer enticing
>>
>>19330985
It's technically possible, but it's very difficult, and accuracy can't really be guaranteed. Also, timezones make it a nightmare.
>>
>>19331089
EST
Thread posts: 380
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.