[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 65

File: 1500188733942.jpg (567KB, 2881x2024px) Image search: [Google]
1500188733942.jpg
567KB, 2881x2024px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19299100
>>
is anyone here available?
I have a question that I would like to have an answer to: will anyone ever be sexually atractted to me. June 10th 1997 birthday Gemini, blue eyes,white, 5'3", 173 lbs idk what else is relevant. can't provide one for one
>>
Air Query here,
Do I continue to try to get a SO and get one eventually or should I just give up (for now)?
>>
I have a question EmpathAU if he's here. I practiced shielding technique and yesterday at night I felt very overwhelmed and did this shielding thing and it immediately stopped. Is this possible that all my whole life I felt tired because I sense others people emotions? And when I look at this from other perspective most of these don't feel like mine emotions.
>>
>>19301219
>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love

Left=You=The Hermit; Right=The Question=Temperance; Top= General Climate= Justice; Bottom=Answer=The Popess.

You, as the Hermit, tells us that your love life is going to be dependent on time and patience. Don’t give up on the idea, but don’t expect immediate results either. The advice here is to be patient and try to shore up any potential ‘hits’ you may have had so far. We’ll get back to this in a moment.

Temperance as the situation shows a staircase-shaped development to this matter, so step by step try and increase your chances and in order to do that, you’ll have to modify your behaviour and strategies, and secondly try and outgrow the ‘forever alone’ or KHV type of mentality. Work towards your own goals and make those a priority since having focus and being driven is attractive in its own right.

Justice points to a period of separation rather than construction, perhaps you have broken up recently, or are removed from a crush or potential partner? In any case, the timing is not right to try for a new romance just yet (next couple of months).

The result of all this is the Popess, and that points, like the Hermit, to patience and taking your time (no choice anyways because of Justice). It also points to a discrete, potential romance with someone you already know, a crush, platonic friend, something like that, but one which will need time and discretion to develop.

My interpretation of all this is that perhaps you are quite shy, and need to work on your people skills and confidence (in all areas), and get out more often, and meet more people more often, that sort of thing, without any necessarily romantic intentions. After a short while, something positive ought to begin to develop.

That’s my quick reading, I hope it helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19301339
Hello Tarot Anon~
Female/25/Aqua
Can I have a reading aswell if possible?
Any change is coming ? will I have my new begining?
>>
>>19301357
>Any change is coming ? will I have my new begining?
About which area in life specifically, miss?
>>
>>19301361
hey, I'm 20 could you do this afterwards please
>>19301216
>>
>>19301361
female, 18, virgo
can I have a love reading for this ending of summer?
>>
>>19301339
Thank you! I didn't suspect such a detailed reading.
You were pretty spot on, I can go forward with this.
>>
>>19301361
career wise ! Thank youu
>>
>>19301366
you're welcome - and good luck!
>>19301357
>>19301363
>>19301365
Yes, yes, and yes. Give me a moment.
>>
>>19301357

>Work, Plans

Left=You=Death; Right=The Question=The Bateleur; Top= General Climate= The Judgement; Bottom=Answer=The Devil.

The advice of Death here is pretty much not to make any important decisions right now. You’re probably not in the right state of mind to make the proper choice…

However, there are some positive developments: the Bateleur is essentially giving you the go-ahead to start up your own business or project, but the important thing will be to take the initiative yourself.

The Judgement as general atmosphere points to some imminent news regarding work, but in this position, does not tell us whether that is good, bad or neutral. You’ll just have to wait and see what it is.

The Devil as result indicates that your career progress is very much dependent on the social context, and perhaps even your family, so if this is a negative factor, then it may be best to try and get away from these influences, but if it is good, then you can use to to your advantage, without doing anything unethical, of course.

To try and interpret these conflicting cards is not so easy, but I will try by saying that perhaps the best thing will be to rest your mind from these things for the moment and see what happens very soon before making any important decision. Consider the kind of social/work environment and its influence on you, and consider your own ability to work by yourself. Eventually things will work out!

I hope it helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19301361

Oh hey

male, 31, virgo
Are things gonna lighten up for me soon?
>>
>>19301216

>Love

Left=You=The Bateleur; Right=The Question=The Lover; Top= General Climate= The Judgement; Bottom=Answer=The Popess.

You, as the Bateleur, are ready to begin the quest for a new romance. Most likely you are still quite naive about all this, but let’s see. The Lover as situation is generally not as positive as people seem to think, torn as he is between two women, and unable to make a choice. Looks like you are grappling with confusion and doubt here, anon.

Bu things are looking up: the Judgement points to imminent developments and you will have a chance to express yourself to someone else soon. However the relationship itself, which is probably with someone you already know, a friend, crush etc, will take time to develop slowly, and will need some discretion.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
Male 22 Pisces
Am I playing the waiting game with this girl in my love life? Am I slowly making progress? I just cant seem to get her out of my head. Any info helps thanks
>>
>>19301424
>Looks like you are grappling with confusion and doubt here, anon.
Idk if this is just the blanket effect, but I have been struggling with my sexuality recently
thank you senpai
>>
>>19301434
It's the 4chan effect. Stop browsing /gif/ and /d/.
>>
>>19301424
would you be willing to give a secondary reading? if not its fine
>>
>>19301437
don't even go there. I go for shotacon mainly
>>
>>19301365

>Love

Left=You=The Star; Right=The Question=The Pope; Top= General Climate= The Emperor; Bottom=Answer=The Sun.

The Star is a very positive and optimistic card, and your romantic hopes may well be rewarded. Let’s take a look. The Pope as relationship is exceptionally positive too: if you are in a relationship, then great, if not, then you should be meeting someone very special soon, because this card is soulmate-level stuff.

The Emperor as overall ‘weather’ shows you have a practical view of relationships and are looking for a stable one, that’s fine, as long as you hold yourself to the same standard you hold your (potential) partner.

In conclusion, we find the Sun, and again, a very positive card, which promises joy and romantic fulfilment.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!

PS: Probably the first (or perhaps second) time I've ever had such a positive outcome for a romance reading on 4Chan... Maybe you don't belong here, miss!
>>
>>19301441
and which one were you again?
what's the query?
I'll get to it shortly.
>>
>>19301409
In what respect exactly, anon?
>>
>>19301339
Hello Tarot Anonymous!

Could you please give me a reading on the question if I will be able to make my dream a reality this year or if it's futile? Thank you in adviance.
>>
>>19301515
Didn't have a query, was just wondering if you'd like to do one for me, if not its fine.

Mostly wondering how myself and this girl, we'll call her Olivia (I can give you her actual name if needed), but its a confusing situation and I feel like it goes nowhere sometimes, but other times it goes wonderfully. I don't know, just need some insight onto her feelings for me and whether I should keep trying to pursue an actual relationship or just remain friends or just go about my days.
>>
>>19301517

My life is pretty bleh right now. Will I get a girlfriend, maybe find a better job or something? Get more involved with a good cause?
>>
>>19301401
Hi Tarot Anon,

female, 24, Capricorn
will my relationship with my current boyfriend get better? He seemed to be stressed out all the time about his family, and it worries me.
>>
>>19301201
Male, 24, Gemini. I keep seeing this girl in my dreams who wants a relationship. She keeps pushing me to get married and all sorts of stuff like that. I keep avoiding her, as she seems pretty intent on the connection while I just want my personal space and freedom. What sort of reading can you give me about my situation?
>>
>>19301437
There is no 4chan effect, you're just gay
>>
>>19301550
OK, here goes:

>General reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles Tarot, 7 cards, good for the next 3-4 months:

1. Relationship/Emotional: The World

2. Financial: The Judgement
3. Professional: The Lover
4. Material Well-Being: The Sun

5. Health: The Devil
6. Plans and Projects: The Pope
7. Intellectual & Spiritual Development: The Wheel of Fortune

Romance: The World points to a few things: one: that you ought to reconsider your love life, and works towards improving yourself in order to attract a high-quality partner. Why? Because this card is very positive, and not only in love, but it also indicates the kind of partner or romance which will also help you boost all other areas of life. Maybe you’re about to bump into some rich heiress, (or sugar momma) for all I know, but it’s looking good so best prepare and step up to the plate.

Money/Work/Situation: The Judgement as finances indicates the need to make a budget and balance your accounts. There will be a decision to be made imminently, and now will be the time to a) pay off debts, and b) make some investments, if at all possible.

Work: The Lover points to some career change indecision. Trying to figure out if your wishes correspond to any objectively possible reality will be tricky, but you’ll have to think this through, and perhaps try to articulate a specific question for a further follow-up reading at some stage in the near future if necessary.

The Sun is a very positive card as Material Situation: the realisation of some gains in business/work/transactions etc, especially property or speculation on the stock market if these things are an option and appeal to you.

[contd]
>>
>>19301550
[contd]

Health: The Devil points to some health issues linked to your sex life: we are talking either about excesses which need to be cut back, or risks which should not be taken. Another possibility is confusion about orientation or frustrated desires. Without passing any moral judgement, if the latter is the case, then one suggestion would to quite literally get it out of your system, on condition of not causing others or yourself any harm, whether medically or emotionally. That done, you can then figure out your relationship issues in a more serene frame of mind.

Future plans: The Pope: This means that, whatever your plans are, you have the support and back-up from those in a position to help: references, mentors, contacts you can rely on, backers, etc. You just have to reach out for support and you should get it no problem. This also includes friends with whom you could team up with to get a job done, things like that. People who have both the means and inclination to help.

Mental/spiritual development: The Wheel indicates movement, and in this case, literally travel. For spiritual purposes, visit a place of power that will give a ‘feel’ of its positive influences; for study or personal development, go somewhere that is directly related to the subject you are interested in, consider it a field-trip. This kind of direct visit will help you get a better grasp of the subject under consideration.

I hope this helps!

PS: Doing volunteer work is always good karma, especially as related to whatever area is lacking in your life right now.
>>
>>19301523
What area of life are we talking about here?
>>
>>19301598
Not love or money. I guess the aspect would be myself or my purpose/path in life.
>>
>>19301536

>Love

Left=You=The Moon; Right=The Question=The Wheel; Top= General Climate= The Pope; Bottom=Answer=The World.

The Moon is pretty negative for romance, it points to emotional issues, stagnation and confusion. The advice is to not do anything rash, and avoid being moody and so on. But despite the negativity here, everything else is quite positive: the Wheel as relationship does point to the ups and downs of human interaction, but also to something more, an improvement in the relationship, and especially, the possibility for romance to develop if you go on a trip together.

The Pope is also very positive as noted earlier: it means you have some romantic potential to work with and make blossom. An the result is also very positive: the World promises an entire redevelopment of the relationship in a positive direction. Just make sure you’re ready!

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19301611
If I could ask for a reading. I want to know about love ascpect of my life. Romantic love. I don't have anyone specific, so I want to ask if someone will appear soon? If not soon in what timeline?
>>
>>19301594
>>19301596

Thank you. That's a lot to go over. There's only so much available to me on most fronts. And I'll cut back on my excesses. Good matches
>>
>>19301561
Bateleur-Tower-Wheel-Lover

Hmm. You're not eyeing up a suitable replacement already, are you? (Bateleur) Things seem more aggrieved than you're willing to admit (Tower). The Wheel points to changes afoot: either it's a good time to renew the relationship, or it's time to bail out and start a new one, and that is what the Lover points to - indecision as to what has to be done. Am I right or am I misreading this completely? (I make no claims...)
>>
>>19301644

ayy tarot anonymous, how are you?
>>
>>19301523

>Plans

Left=You=The Emperor; Right=The Question=The Popess; Top= General Climate= The Fool; Bottom=Answer=The Chariot.

The Emperor is a strong card here, you are in possession of the resources you need to make this plan happen. Concentrate especially on the material and financial aspects and it should work out smoothly. The Popess also represents hidden inner resources into which you can tap for optimism and confidence. It also represents that the plan also exists in embryo and has a strong potential. The fly in the ointment is the Fool as overall atmosphere because he stands for confusion and disorganisation: it looks like your plan or the general situation is still quite messy, and that you will have to sort that out before you can get the ball rolling. Be careful of daydreaming about it and not preparing for it instead! However the outcome looks good: the Chariot means success, but on condition that you are mobile - whether that means being able to drive around and commute, or be prepared to move or emigrate somewhere, I am not sure.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19301567
From personal experience, I can recommend coffee.
>Just don't go to sleep, the Master told me.
>>
Doing a trade
Why do I feel so lethargic and dead and how can I fix it?
>>
>>19301678
Gotcha dear, same query actually, working on yours now :3
>>
>>19301684
Ok!
Thanks Alari <3
>>
trading

will he seek me out if i distance myself?
>>
>>19301684
>Why do I feel so lethargic and dead and how can I fix it?
Getting feelings of emotional burnout and having a lot of responsibility put on your shoulders. You're a very kind person Alari yet sometimes your kindness gets abused sometimes. As I mentioned before due to your kindness you feel very responsible for others, that responsibilities burden on your shoulders. I almost feel like you're stretched out too thinly.
>How to fIX
I smell like the the salt from the ocean and I see mangoes. Perhaps you deserve maybe a day for you just to relax and to take care of yourself. Perhaps putting yourself on top priority maybe just for a day. I'm also getting a lot of vibes of you just being gentle to yourself. To treat yourself with the same love that you treat those who are important to you. Just a gentle reminder that you have inherent worth and you are deserving of having peace of mind.
I know this may sound odd but I keep on seeing fruits. Are you eating healthy, dear? Because the food that we eat often influences our mood.
>>
>>19301644
I've met someone at a conference last week and we seemed to hit it off, but he got someone else too.
It's not that I don't like my boyfriend anymore, it seems like he's always down, and he has to take care of his dad (both financially and morally), and having less time with me.

I don't want to end the relationship because it might make him even more depressed, but I want to be happy
>>
>>19301615

>Love

Left=You=The World; Right=The Question=The Wheel; Top= General Climate= The Star; Bottom=Answer=Temperance.

You as the World shows you are off to a good start to begin an entirely new romantic relationship. The Wheel as relationship itself shows that the times are changing quickly and that romance is very possible and especially if you travel somewhere. The Star is also very good, a very gentle, optimistic card full of hope and promise. And Temperance as the outcome is also quite good, although maybe not so smooth since it points to an up-and-down or step-by-step sort of development.

Overall it’s a pretty positive reading and I encourage you to take advantage of this good time (next few months) to get out and meet some people.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19301430
Lol if you can get to mine too that be awesome
>>
>>19301659
Hi, I'm fine. You?
>>
>>19301611
CouldI have a reading please? im female, 22 attracted to 23 male. What do u see happening with that
>>
>>19301707
Thanks anon reader, I hope you're right. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>19301678
>>19301687
<3
>Why do you feel that: Knight of Cups, Queen of Pentacles, 6 of Wands rx
>Advice: Knight of Wands rx, 8 of Cups rx, 4 of Wands

It seems that you're getting in touch with certain emotions that weren't explored before. You're feeling up to some action, to opening the space for new yet you want things to be practical when there's no much stability with emotions. It's like your heart is fighting with your brain, one wants to explore and feel and the other wants to nurture and be safe. And the 6 of Wands reversed tells that you're losing this internal battle, being doubtful on your abilities and the success of your goals. Instead of feeling you've accomplished something, you're not feeling results of your work.

The advice from the Knight of Wands reversed is funny, in a way I'd go with do not do what the opposite of what this card says, but now I feel, you should channel this passion you have for life, your energy up to lighten your path. Your mind state plays a big role here and in the end you don't move perhaps because you don't know what to expect and what would cost to you, but the 4 of Wands is a lovely card. Tells that you're going to find solace at home, or at least resting where you feel you belong, where you can "forget" the world issues a bit and just enjoy life.

Make peace with your heart and mind, guide them to work together so you won't burn out not knowing what to do or where to go, instead use that energy to face the unknown, to find happiness in celebration, relaxation with family or loved ones.

I hope this helps sweetie, let me know how it goes, aye? <3

>>19301696
>emotional burnout and lot of responsibility put on your shoulders
Aye, emotionally I've been on some ups and downs, I'm trying to step back and let others handle it as well, but it's not getting any better :S

>Are you eating healthy, dear?
Uhhh nope :X
A day for myself would be lovely, but almost impossible
Thanks for your advice, I have to love myself more <3
>>
>>19301718
Alari nice to see you around are you reading today?
>>
>>19301725
Hi Anon, good to see you too ^^
I was planning to do some readings later but not many, I'm recovering from a cold but I can do one for you now if you wish.
>>
>>19301672
>However the outcome looks good: the Chariot means success, but on condition that you are mobile - whether that means being able to drive around and commute, or be prepared to move or emigrate somewhere, I am not sure.

Creepily accurate, man. I have to travel for it to come true and I'm thinking if I should do it. Well, wow.
>>
>>19301716

>Love

Left=You=The Devil; Right=The Question=The Emperor; Top= General Climate= The Tower; Bottom=Answer=The Pope.

This is a strange one: you come out as the Devil, in other words, a right little minx, perhaps the attraction is purely sexual, or otherwise you are not able for a stable relationship, but the relationship itself comes out as the Emperor, who pretty much represents stability… But in this case, most likely it represents the gent in question, who is not against a relationship, so long as it remains practical and not too unsettling. However, we find the Tower as overall atmosphere: you probably have some emotional baggage from a previous relationship that ended badly, and that is skewing your view of the possibility of this one. Maybe lay off acting on this too quickly until you’ve managed to sort out your feelings first.

And yet, the outcome is very positive because we find the Pope there, and he blesses all unions and relationships.

So, it looks like there will be some work to do here; it won’t be enough to just jump in the sack with this guy, you’ll have to seduce him properly and work on yourself first before any meaningful connection can occur, but that’s just my 2 cents.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
Doing some Biblio readings, give age, a number, your favorite song, and a query,ill be doing these throughout today so be patient.

p.s. I'm new to reading, I started 3 days ago and I've done well so far
>>
>>19301735
I say, get your shit together and go for it, yeah.
>>
We need more Div-tan.
>>
>>19301644
>>19301698
Anyway your reading is bang on accurate Tarot Anon. Thank you x
>>
>>19301732
I hope you recover swiftly and will be sending positive vibes.

I would love that! I am just wondering whats going to happen with this guy I really like and me?
>>
>>19301742
>19
>3
>On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz

How does E feel about me?
>>
>>19301742
Answer to No One
Any positive outlooks for my job market in the near future
>>
>>19301750
Wrong post? I am talking about the OP's mascot.
>>
>>19301742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O09v0uQUHxQ

what awaits me?

thank you reader
>>
>>19301762
I don't know what you're talking about only a retard would misunderstand that and I'm not a retard :)
>>
>>19301718
>It's like your heart is fighting with your brain, one wants to explore and feel and the other wants to nurture and be safe.
Yess :S
You are absolutely right.
>being doubtful on your abilities and the success of your goals. Instead of feeling you've accomplished something, you're not feeling results of your work.
This was me yesterday huehue

>Make peace with your heart and mind, guide them to work together so you won't burn out not knowing what to do or where to go, instead use that energy to face the unknown, to find happiness in celebration, relaxation with family or loved ones
I will try. This was super helpful, Alari. You are an angel! Sending you love.
>>
>>19301751
Yeah, this is a very delicate situation. I'm looking at another draw right now, and probably the best thing is to take things slowly and be patient in the relationship and see what sort of direction things are going before making a decision. If you are drifting apart, then an amicable mutual split might be preferable to keep going on if there's no point. You need to talk to your guy about this. And we haven't even mentioned the other guy yet...
>>
File: agentzigzag.jpg (194KB, 688x448px) Image search: [Google]
agentzigzag.jpg
194KB, 688x448px
Trading

Are we ever going to be past the point where "getting me" isn't in at least the back of their minds?
>>
>>19301742
>26
>16
>Ariana Grande Problem
May I have a love reading. My song favourite of the current momment.
>>
>>19301792
Ah, many thanks Tarot Anon,

Yes, that's the plan. Every time I talked to him I kept convincing myself that I should be thankful of what I have... it's just that his family situation is always on the way.

Well, everything goes well, I might see the other guy in a few months
>>
>>19301746
Someone in the last thread mentioned hitting up draw fag on another board. If we need to offer them readings, I would be down to volunteer for like 2 or 3.
>>
>>19301201
this is fun.
Anyone willing and able to do a reading for me ?
>>
File: queen_of_swords.jpg (117KB, 401x714px) Image search: [Google]
queen_of_swords.jpg
117KB, 401x714px
>>19301750
I've tried water bowl scrying once, didn't see much, I've used a crystal for a focal point, all I could see was some rays coming out of the quartz. I've blinked a couple of times, my sight isn't the best anyway, so I use glasses all the time but you've got to get relaxed, as much as possible and not strain your eyes to not get a headache. It all comes with practice, try with glasses once and see how it goes, another time try without them.

>>19301752
Thank you dear, I hope so too, sending you love vibes as well <3
I can't remember the last time I was with a cold (it's also "winter" down here), but I guess that's my body just telling me to stop for a while and rest.

>whats going to happen with this guy I really like and me?
>2 of Cups, 7 of Swords, Ace of Wands rx
The 2 of Cups is the best card ever on a love reading, gave me such a heart-warming feeling, like this is a sign of a great relationship about to develop or you're having great chances with him. But the 7 of Swords talks about some distancing, somehow I feel it's more physical than emotional and that is bound to cool things down a wee bit and due to distancing misunderstandings can happen.

So I think you two might be able to share a deeper connection soon, yet it might get cut over some physical distance causing doubts and lack of understanding. Seems like the initial energy will fade with this change I'm afraid.

I hope this helps and I'll be hoping for the best for both of you dear. <3

>>19301786
You shouldn't doubt yourself, you've been progressing so far since I first saw you reading here. I see also that you're a dedicated student but I understand this Virgo strive for perfection to the tiniest details, but overall you're doing great. Tell your brain to relax and your heart to ease, you've got this.

>You are an angel!
Nope, you're the Angel-chan keep being sweet ^^
You kind of remind myself when I was around your age
I'm close to pic related now
>>
>>19301742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc (Maybe not my favorite. But I've listened to it a lot lately).
Will this job work out, or is it just a stepping stone?
>>
>>19301838
Thank you Alari! I like how you could tell about the physical distance between us you have an amazing psychic talent. This is for the future, right? Because we tried something before but it didn't turn out right. I am hoping the two of cups signals an official relationship this time around.
>>
>>19301757
can you pick a number above 14 pls, i forgot to ask
>>
>>19301888
Sure thing
>23
>>
>>19301760
your page spoke alot about comfort, and feeling at home but past that i didnt see a single thing that could be translated to life or work, im a new reader so you may want a second opinion
>>
File: QoC.jpg (237KB, 816x1302px) Image search: [Google]
QoC.jpg
237KB, 816x1302px
>>19301885
You're welcome dear

>psychic talent
Nah it was the meaning of the 6 of Swords, it often speaks of leaving something behind, moving away, crossing the waters, so it made more sense to me that it was like a physical separation rather than emotional, because the moving here it's not always a requited one.

With the previous spread, I've tried to see what the future holds for you two and drew another card now just for clarification. Queen of Cups, I believe she's giving her blessings, but it comes with a warning. Don't let yourself get too carried away this time, let things take their route and don't forget about other aspects of your life nor let external things influence your feelings. The outlook is very positive with this card and reinforces the advice of watch out for any communication issues, be patient and compassionate, with your love and yourself.

Let me know how things turn out for you guys, I have my fingers crossed <3
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>One query/thing to be read for only

Requirements:
>A Vowel
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19301957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qJaUmnAwlU
>>
>>19301957
A
Red
Triangle

Will my financial situation be getting better relatively soon?
>>
>>19301957

>look everyone i posted it again
>>
>>19301957
U
Blue
Pentagon
Is law enforcement in my future?
>>
>>19301944
Thank you so much again Alari! I have a bad habit with misunderstanding things so this makes sense. :)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469084921706.jpg (28KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469084921706.jpg
28KB, 540x539px
>>19301957

A
Blue
Circle
Are we going to reunite this year?
>>
>>19302012
you sound like a faggot xD
>>
File: received_1271140049572067.jpg (131KB, 1440x1011px) Image search: [Google]
received_1271140049572067.jpg
131KB, 1440x1011px
Anyone up for a trade?

I'd like to know if I will sleep around with a lot of different women for the rest of this year?

Leave me your query
>>
>>19301957
A
Blue
Triangle
Am I making progress into the fields that I wish to make? Such as being appreciated more?
>>
>>19302042
>that pic
>that query
I'll trade with someone else, though
>>
>>19302053

Plz, it's a legitimate question
>>
>>19302042
you are going to get fucked a lot this year. unfortunately it will be in a rape dungeon and some nigger is going to go to town on dat ass
>>
Air query
Why did she come into my life so fast and left just like that? Will there be more of this?

Im a male
Thanks in advance
>>
>>19302034
lol
>>
>>19301742
number: 34
song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSzL5-SPHM

What will my love life be like for the rest of summer?
>>
>>19301957
O
Red
Hexagon

Whats the career path look like in the near future?
>>
>>19301957

I
Red
Triangle

Will the money that I am paid be in line with what I'm expecting?
>>
>>19301584
Wait. >>19301437 or >>19301434?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475434001042.jpg (52KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475434001042.jpg
52KB, 720x697px
Trading
>>
>>19302107
Query?
>>
>>19301742
Number: 97
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR52MIJuZJY

How can I make things work out between me and her?
>>
>>19302116

What do I need to do in order to ensure the relationship between me and Julie succeeds?

Query?
>>
>>19302053
Ok I do tarot.
I want to know if H will seek me out by the end of this month?
>>
Trading
Will R pursue me this month?
I am female and he is male
>>
>>19302142

Care to do mine here?>>19302042

If so I'll get started on yours right away
>>
>>19302144
Sure thing. I'm starting yours
>>
>>19302144
>the hanged man, four of Wands, Ace of wands
You have your sights on some women don't you. If so then with enough planning and a tiny bit of sacrifice I totally see you getting your dick wet by multiple women.
>>
>>19302053
I scry.

What does CE feel towards me?
>>
Air Query:

I'd like to know if I'll ever discover a real reason to live. Not for capitol wealth, not for something that a human is expected to pursue in society, not whatever superficial garbage is out there. Some reason I'll recognize as a reason worth living for. Or is this too vague of a query?
>>
File: 8fe.jpg (96KB, 844x440px) Image search: [Google]
8fe.jpg
96KB, 844x440px
>>19302147
>>19302144
>>19302142
>Will R pursue me this month?

>Page of Swords, Four of Pentacles, Four of Cups

Push and pull, yes but you're going to need to help him out at first. I'm getting the feeling that R is a little shy, at first but then opens up. You might have to go out of your way to contact him to get the ball going but once it does, you're going to end up pretty happy. Your finances should start looking up in the near future and you'll be given an offer, at least give it some thought before you make your decision.

>>19302153
>You have your sights on some women don't you. If so then with enough planning and a tiny bit of sacrifice I totally see you getting your dick wet by multiple women.

Oh bby, pic related. Thanks
>>
>>19302157
Trading this
>>
>>19302157
>>19302164

What do I need to do in order to ensure the relationship between me and Julie succeeds?

Query?
>>
Trading. Anyone around?
>>
>>19302119
Don't mistake her patience and lack of engagement for true emotional distance. She may not show it, but she's growing fond of you little by little. Don't try anything heavy-handed, or you'll drive her away, or probably cause her to lose respect for you. The image I got was her sitting on the other side of a table and smiling. Just out of reach, but not going anywhere. Maybe it would be helpful if you enter her sphere instead of expecting her to enter yours.

Same query, different name.

>>19302137
I watched for the next two weeks a girl watching a man, buy he never turned around to look at her, much less approach her. Straightforward.

Has my associate dipped for good, or is he coming back?

>>19302157
Both of your genders and what kind of query you would like to read for me.
>>
>>19302177
>>19302137
Hanged man
Two of wands
Eight of cups

Hes dipped for good and is thinking of his well being.
>>
>>19302177
>The image I got was her sitting on the other side of a table and smiling. Just out of reach, but not going anywhere. Maybe it would be helpful if you enter her sphere instead of expecting her to enter yours.

Believe me, I've tried. She's not the easiest person to approach desu but I guess I have to do what I have to do

>Same query, different name.

>Knight of Pentacles, King of Swords, King of Pentacles

Good news is coming your way, in order to succeed you will need to make a clean break and start anew all over again from scratch. Treat it almost like a fresh new relationship, once you do that though, your relationship shall flourish. Good luck
>>
>>19302170
I see a whale and a boat. A lots of ocean side imagery, seastars on a pebble beach. A woman with a dress, not dressed for the beach, at the beach.

Take her to the beach. Jokes aside, I take this as you have to make extra effort to go out of your way for her to keep her happy. She might not seem like it now but this gal is extremely high maintenance. She'll expect unreasonable things from you and if you want this relationship to work you'll have to indulge her. You can deny her, but then that girl at the beach throws a fit.

What does CE feel towards me?

>>19302177
I change my query because of the other guy doing it. I'm female and I want to know if anyone asks me out before the end of this year.
>>
Trading
Will I ever find someone I love more than him? That can replace him and make the hurt go away?
>>
>>19302173
Yeah will he seek me out by the end of the month?
>>
>>19302200
>What does CE feel towards me?

>Nine of Wands, The Tower, Four of Cups

As a project that's worth waiting for. Seems CE is a little shy, that will end soon though. The Tower and 4 of Cups means CE is suddenly going to do a 180 and ask you out. It's going to catch you off guard, even if I just told you that's what they're going to do. You should honestly consider before making your choice.
>>
>>19302228
I hope not. This wasnt romantic. Thank you.
>>
>>19302200
>I want to know if anyone asks me out before the end of this year.
October, dude with reddish hair, looks like a ginger.
December, guy with dark hair and very slight tan.

The ginger is friendly and funny, but has weird hobbies. He won't reveal his power level up front, and it's something you'd only really see if you dated him. You'll initially be inclined to reject him because he asks you out when you're in a weird mood, and you feel like he might be kind of a douche.

The one with dark hair is quieter and has a sort of presence. He likes to wear small sunglasses sometimes, slightly edgy but in a very quiet way. You'll want to go out with him, if at least for the sake of trying to figure him out, as he seems slightly enigmatic to you for some reason you can't explain. In truth, he's actually dreadfully normal.

Who or what can help me overcome the current barrier I'm trying to overcome?
>>
Still trading this:
>>19302210
>>
>>19302238
Lol that second guy.. Thanks.

>Who
I see the appearance of a man who is overweight. Well, hes fat. Brown hair that is short. A more handsome looking, taller Jonah Hill. He wears a lot of black and seems a bit edgy like he is just coming out of goth phase but now dresses normal. I have a feeling he likes occult.
>>
>>19302267
Hmm, pretty sure I don't know anyone like that, I'll keep my eyes open.

>>19302210
>Will I ever find...
>...someone I love more than him?
6P/6S rev- Yes
>...that can replace him
AoW/7P- Yes and no
>...make the hurt go away?
2W rev/ The Star- No

You'll sabotage yourself if you try to look for a replacement. You can find someone else to love, and a good one, but it's not a direct replacement. Trying to conceptualize it as a direct replacement will ensure that it never happens. Also, trying to put the burden of making the hurt go away on a new man will sabotage your efforts. I get the sense you'll be a grumpy girl and offputting if you still have that attitude, which will drive away other men.

How to make the hurt go away: 8P rev, The Devil rev, 3W, KingP, 2W rev
This says you need to disconnect from him completely and look to new horizons in other aspects of your life. It's essentially “focus on yourself,” but also with a focus on independence. Financial independence might be key here, actually.

I double-checked for whether this is sying to break off from him completely: 10S/10P rev. This is about as a clear a yes as you could ask for.

Taking a second opinion on
>>19302238
>>
>>19301838
>Tell your brain to relax and your heart to ease, you've got this.
I will thank you, senpai!! <3

>I'm close to pic related now
Looking like a boss queen!!!
>>
File: 1469524621659.jpg (105KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1469524621659.jpg
105KB, 500x707px
>>19302210
One that you love more? Sort of, it'll be comparable to some degree but the weight of the lat relationship will carry it down and hold it back if you let it. Replacement is possible but it has to be one of full replacement, none of that comparative bullshit, or how is this relationship like my last one crap? Sure we all do that kinda stuff from time to time so a few thoughts here and there won't be too much trouble, but trying to base a relationship off of that, or worse of making it a vocal thing will ten to sour the new relationship, the thought there would have been, "if you keep talking about that last guy so much why don't you go back to him?" type or reasoning on his part.

The relationship loss will sting for a while, but time will heal it over, as well as the advent of a new relationship comparable, not really better per se, but perhaps more of a side-grade of a similar caliber. You still have a lot of potential for love, so don't feel that the loss of this potential is the loss of all potential for it, stay hopeful and don't let it cripple you emotionally or motivationally.
>>
File: delete this.jpg (18KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.jpg
18KB, 270x270px
Ill gib reading if you gib me two things to research pls
>Bonus if Chem involved
>>
>>19302210
The Emperor, The Lovers, Eight of Wands, Ace of Wands

Sweet girl, don't you know that requited love will make you feel more complete than you ever know? The cards are clear on this and you will find another man who not only returns your affections but awaken a spark you never knew you had an inside you. The man before was not your soulmate, it was a farce, but you will meet another who is your soulmate and who will elevate you spiritually and emotional, not to mention physically.

Two paths come before me. R or L. I want to know the outcome of each by the end of the month for me.
>>
>>19302287
Ty. I've already disconnected from him so it's just a matter of hoping the pain will at least become bearable. Or maybe it'll hurt so bad for long enough that my pain tolerance will rise. This whole thing has already made me grumpy.
I do tarot. I'll be as specific as I can m, but obviously I won't be able to give you a specific appearance.

Strength, Seven of Cups, Eight of Cups, Magician, Three of Cups reversed, King of Wands

Someone who is well-traveled. They won't be interested in impressing you or anyone else. Honestly they will seem not so interested when you tell them your problem, more like a 'been there done that' sort of feel. It's not arrogance, but simply aloofness. Their experiences in life have left them calm in the face of seemingly insurmountable challenge. Maybe not someone you particularly aspire to be like, but certainly someone you can respect.
>>
>>19302318
Look up the psychology of unrequited love and why it makes people obsessed with their idealization versus what they actually are like. When dreams become better than reality.

Then look up defense mechanism.
>>
>>19302318
medfag here

research braf gene mutation and role of viruses in curing cancer

let me know if girls find me attractive

also,does tc has a crush on me
>>
>>19302340
Defense mechanism displacement*
>>
>>19302287
trade with another?
>>
>>19302340
Wow man it's like you want this whole thread to fall into deep existential crisis.
>>19302318
Look into tower 7, I'm crazy but I'm telling you look into it.
>>
>>19302312
Did you have a query?

>>19302322
R:
Three of Swords, Two of Wands, Ten of Pentacles

L:
Seven of Cups, Devil, Tower

Honestly I would choose to pursue R. They may be a bit off-putting and try to run, but there is opportunity for stability in your future with R.
>>
>>19302318
research kratom
also the lasting effects of childhood trauma on adults
specifically how it effects the brain
>>
>>19302318
or research geiko and maiko
some nice documentaries out there
>>
>>19302118
the page you got was about cupid and psyche, the story of a beautiful girl that, no matter what, couldnt find a man to love and marry. she got all the adoration a woman could want, but never a man to marry her, thought her wretched sisters, as ugly as dirt managed to marry early on. her parents were worried, so her father went to an oracle and they said "dress her for death, as if she was going to mourn her own death, bring her up the mountain, and a creature, stronger than any god will come to her" her father was stricken with grief at the thought, but followed instruction and brought her to the mountain, dressed for mourning. She waited, and waited.....and waited. evenatually she had given up and sat down crying, then she fell asleep and woke up on a bed of flowers, she slept. when she awoke she was near a river, rested and confused.

I have an idea of what it means for you, but not a very clear one. If this girl was desperate when she started dating you, and you swept her off her feet, odds are you can repair that relationship easier than you expect. treat her like you love her, treat her well. dont ask like the "monster" you've been made out to be
>>
>>19302318
Look into sugar powered bio batteries

Will he call?
>>
>>19302356
Same query. What's yours?
>>
File: 1426395313391.png (379KB, 630x651px) Image search: [Google]
1426395313391.png
379KB, 630x651px
>>19302318
>Two things to research

Morphogentic field theory

Jeremy Bentham's concept of a Panopticon

>>19302361
>Wow man it's like you want this whole thread to fall into deep existential crisis.
B-but I was already in one :^(
Nightmare mode: also read the myth of Pygmalion it's related to both those research topics and an old school account of possibly the first recorded waifufag in history.
>>
>>19302082
I've read the page you've chosen before, which to me speaks more than what's on the page, something is going to get repetitive, you're not going to be too happy with it, but at least its a relationship, so you'll be okay
>>
>>19302076
>>19302318
Would you do mine please?
Look up nasa's holy grail
>>
>>19302361
People need to be aware. Sure these threads give hope but if anything the positive affirmations of readings on here take a psychological toll if they dont come true. It can lead to obsessions too being told xyz feels this way when they don't. I am speaking from experience here. That's why its better to not ask the same thing constantly and to take the readings with a grain of salt.
>>
>>19302389
Oh forgot the second thing, Kardashev scale is also pretty fun since im on that subject
>>
>>19302374
Oh also fabric that fixes itself
>>
File: 1416077817899.jpg (334KB, 660x899px) Image search: [Google]
1416077817899.jpg
334KB, 660x899px
>>19302364
>Did you have a query?
I've got nothing important to ask really. Just hope the read you got was insightful or helpful in some way.
>>
>>19302406
I'm wondering if you can do a love and general relationship reading for me?
>>
>>19302406
Thanks. Much appreciated
>>
>>19301757
I did a quick read for you because love isn't my strong suit, but from what i could gather, she sees you as something new, but she's comparing you to others at the moment, it seems to me there's only one other person she's comparing with, but you might want to get a second reading for this as i am new to it.

>>19301768
>>19301821
I don't really do general readings yet, I'm not experienced enough for that, if you refine your query and give a new page number over 14 i can read for you

>>19301845
Either this job, or the one after is going to be a blast. your superiors are going to be friendly, almost like friends, but they'll keep it purely in the work place, you may occasionally hear of some gossip, but it's all in good fun at this job. the people you work with, on your own level, will be more like a village than a workplace. you'll make friends easily here, maybe even some for life.

>>19302076
>>19301831
i need your age, a number, your favorite song, i already have your queries.
>>
>>19302160
I need an age, a number, a favorite song, i already have your question
>>
>>19302318

look up people who mysteriously disappeared or people who disappeared into thin air,it's spooky.
>>
>>19302383
Knight of Cups, Eight of Wands, The Magician, The Fool

There's an emotionally charged person that you know of already who is a young adult male. He likes to follow his heart without thinking of the consequences of the situation and is a bit naive in his manner. He thinks if he does the right thing, it'll turn out well everytime despite reality not always being that kind. Naivity aside he has a lot of untapped power in the realms both mundane and spiritual. He's more aware of the mundane aspect right now but has a tapping curiosity for the spiritual and open mindedness aspect to him. So you're likely to see him being loud and proud of himself with no shyness on him whatsoever.

I want to know if I will have anything romantic with F who is a male by August
>>
File: 1452483650790.png (361KB, 807x719px) Image search: [Google]
1452483650790.png
361KB, 807x719px
>>19302412
yeah I certainly can :^)

give me a nickname and a cute pic and i guess i'm in.
>>
File: happy-samoyed.jpg (26KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
happy-samoyed.jpg
26KB, 600x416px
>>19302340
>mfw people took me seriously
This makes gave me some good keks. i'm gonna write these things down! Thank you!!
>Query?
>>19302344
>research braf gene mutation and role of viruses in curing cancer
Fun fun fun!!! Thank you!
>let me know if girls find me attractive
I'm getting a 6/10 from most girl. Like you arent ugly ,but not Chad either
>TC?
>Page of cups
Yes, but these feelings are newfound
>>
>>19302446

stray is that you
>>
Air Query
19/M/Taurus (Can give more info if needed)

Is this the end between us two? Will something nice between us even happen? Will I ever learn how to be happy?
>>
>>19302361
>tower 7, I'm crazy but I'm telling you look into it.

>ok fampaii. What is your query?>>19302366
>research kratom
>also the lasting effects of childhood trauma on adults
>specifically how it effects the brain
I fucking love reserching the brain!!
>Query?

>>19302371
>geiko and maiko
Is this some anime???? HUehuehue
>Query?
>>19302374
>sugar powered bio batteries
Now that sounds like fun!! Thank you
>Will he call?
>2 of swords, the empress, 4ofcups
I'm assuming this is a romance related query.
ehhhh probably not.......
He seems like he is into another woman and has his attention on her

>>19302384
Ohhh! FUN!
>Query?
>>
>>19302448
>I'm getting a 6/10 from most girl. Like you arent ugly ,but not Chad either

hmm lol are you sure? its interesting how the readings are so close yet so different,studying them is fun

>Page of cups
hmm good to know
>>
File: 1471278079728.gif (864KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471278079728.gif
864KB, 500x270px
>>19302451
Would it really make a difference if it was?
>>
>>19302474

yes because then i could ask you for a reading :^)
>>
>>19302474
are you still alive?
>>
>>19302470
Geiko is what a Kyoto geisha is called. Geiko start as Maiko and aren't allowed to become Geiko without going through serious training.

Kyoto geisha are more prestigious and strict. Following older guidelines and disciplined arts.
Reminds me how Victorian ladies of the court might have a refined talent for some form of art that they went through rigorous training to learn whether drawing or lace making or embroidery.

I find the whole concept quite zen and beautiful.

Idk if I have a query. You read for me last night on love and career.

If I ask again so soon, I doubt it will be much different.
>>
>>19302470
>ok fampaii. What is your query?
Oh I didn't really have query in mind when talking about tower 7 but since we are on the topic of crazy shit.

>Am I and that group of people done forever, never any connection or any relations with each other and I'm free to do whatever I please?
>>
>>19302389
>nasa's holy grail
>Kardashev scale
thank you!
>Why did she come into my life so fast and left just like that? Will there be more of this?
>VIII of pents rev, IV of swords, VI of pents, Two of cupsss
She left beacuse she wanted to work on something more important, school? And also to take a smol break. You tire her out, famchan. But she will be back!
>>
>>19302436
It seems like your efforts are going unnoticed. I saw a girl walk into a very dark room where a guy was on a couch in front of a screen, its glow being the only source of light in the room. She walks up to the couch from behind, but he doesn't notice her behind him. She leaves the room and comes back with what appears to be a fur coat for him. She holds it up as if to place it on him, but he doesn't notice her behind him. She eventually leaves it on the couch and walks away, without him ever noticing her.

Straightforward, right?
>>
File: doge.jpg (75KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
75KB, 480x480px
>>19302446
nickname is Belle... not actually though. Thanks anon!
>>
File: 1380672172153.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380672172153.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
>>19302479
>then i could ask you for a reading :^)
oh, I see how it is anonkovich :^(

>>19302480
Nah, writing from beyond the grave m8, shit's spooky on the other side, girls are pretty cute over here though so can't complain.

Actually doing just fine, i suppose, just been busy and whatnot. How're you anon-kun?
>>
>>19302504
Stinky doggo went to get some treats and came back :^)

We missed you <3
>>
>>19302448
is there any good thing coming my way
>>
>>19302318
What should my attitude be towards her while we are there?
This might be romantic or not i dont get her...

See how Rasputin died shit is cash and quantum immortality
Thank you
>>
>>19302373
Thank you for the reading. I wouldn't say she was desperate, but she had given up on love before I came in. I've been told I'm cold and distant, could that be what you're talking about?
>>
Trading
When do I find love?
>>
>>19302504
>How're you anon-kun?

not too bad,are you doing readings?
if yes,I'd like to know how i'd do on an exam on 31st july
>>
File: 1500083452568.png (314KB, 608x686px) Image search: [Google]
1500083452568.png
314KB, 608x686px
>>19302498
>thought pic was a bear until i read the filename, still really not sure is that's a bear or a pupper though whatever it is it's pretty cute.

The idea of pressure and tension being held but only through the idea of what might happen if it were to be let loose, like nuclear deterrence, or a hostage situation where both sides have both leverage and demands. Not to say it's harsh in that sense of those analogies, but rather it's a place where a turning point or decisive action is hard to come by as both sides operate on the sit and wait principle or reactionary movements to their counterpart rather than making the first move themselves or coming up with a way to overcome the pressure or leverage the situation holds on them.

Basically it seems the only thing holding you back is the situations you find yourself in, and unable to react to accordingly. You have the tools and potential to advance with things, but find it difficult to make decisive actions when they time calls for it. perhaps out of fear of results, or rather what consequences it may bring.
>>
>>19302470
Maybe anything to look forward to?
>>
>>19302504
Man stray I feel for you, you just want to be here and have fun and people just bombard you with queries. You should look for an online group that won't stress you even after you've said you can't stop and say no but it's not good for you.
>>
File: caturday-shutterstock_149320799.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
caturday-shutterstock_149320799.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>>19302446
Yue
Will I be with E or B?
>>
>>19302533
if I'm in a relationship now, do your cards reveal anything more? or will you do a specific reading, like for what he feels about us?

pic was a panda, I was in a rush to upload it
>>
File: cutepic.png (975KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cutepic.png
975KB, 849x1200px
>>19302446
Going to this place is a good idea? Is something good going to happen there?
Ji
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>>19302446
amber
next bf please
>>
File: 1499668281142.jpg (525KB, 1076x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1499668281142.jpg
525KB, 1076x1230px
>>19302470
>Ohhh! FUN!
>>Query?
Nah we good, don't really have anything I need to ask about nowadays. Just enjoy the research topics.

>>19302508
>Stinky doggo
Not sure what I just read there m8, but highly concerned with your adjective choice there.

>>19302524
>>19302545
>>19302558
Give me just a sec to get my shit together and I'll make a post with the info and stuff i need if i'm gonna read at all, just to have it all in one easy to find place. sorry for the inconvenience.

>>19302538
It is what it is, not really stressed or bothered by it, just the way life goes. People always need help or have issues, and some people enjoy trying to help. If I can help people, post silly animu pics, and jokingly hit on some gals in the meantime, it seems worth it overall.
>>
File: 1489458604457.gif (606KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1489458604457.gif
606KB, 500x363px
>>19302446
Adam
Where is this social even going to take place and how am I going to find it?

>>
>>19302318
Hey Angel-chan, hope you're doing great!

Look up for neuroscience's role in the investigation of free-will. It is a topic that fascinates me to no end (and it fucks me up a little too)

Query: Now that We've talk about our relationship, what needs to be done for it to work out? or, will it work out at all?
>>
>>19302571
You need love son, find someone quick before it's too late
>>
>>19302433
Could heat up a person so that the vibrate and evaporate?
>>19302515
>What should my attitude be towards her while we are there?
>This might be romantic or not i dont get her...
>Justice, VII of wands
treat her normally famchan! Ehh i almost feel like she wants you to be her fuck buddy.Other than that she dont know where to take the relationship either
>>
>>19302571
okey dokey Stray!!
How are you bud. I saw the wierdest shit ever that kinda has me fucked for the whole day.
>I saw a woman eat a stick of deodorant
I just dont know how to feel about this
>>
can someone tell me how this girl is feeling about me? i only spoke to her like twice and it was in work environment but it still really made me think
>>
Trading. Does she even give a fuck?
>>
File: 1447489592352.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447489592352.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>19302585
Been alright just busy and trying to get my life in order, lotta organizing, studying and generally trying to set myself straight to work for becoming something better.

Oddly enough I had a deodorant stick disappear on me recently. Contact authorities there is a deranged deodorant eater on the loose. 3spooky5me

>>19302578
I've already found it, problem is distance and unrequited feelings. When I leave this place in the future it's really gonna be a 2+ years of actually unable to access this place, gonna be a bit off the grid due to job stuff and life circumstances so making love work with that is kind of a hard one, let alone finding someone who'd be willing to love someone in those circumstances.

You're completely right with that analysis though.
>>
>>19302605
4 of swords, 3 of coins, queen of wands, king of cups

She might not show it yet but she definitely does. She is busy with other things in her life that make it not as obvious how much she cares for you but she does in a friendly way.there is potential for that to change if you push it but she seems shy

What will happen between us next week?
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
Will read for a bit, might disappear for a bit if I have to go do stuff, but will try to pick up any leftovers later tonight, so check back if you get skipped or don't get your read right away. If you already asked for a read please repost it or link it as a reply to this post, it's redundant or cumbersome but it helps me keep track of who I have and haven't read yet a lot easier.

Name/alias and your question are all I need.
Cute pics and/or a song you enjoy are much appreciated if you have one to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJi3GdpPCPE
>>
>>19302618
>shy
Nope

>What will happen between us next week?
Need both of your genders
>>
>>19302627
what should i do about this friend of mine? should i just stop talking to her...

fae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWox-i6aAk
>>
>>19302627
>>19302545
>>
File: 1487733345871.jpg (118KB, 960x753px) Image search: [Google]
1487733345871.jpg
118KB, 960x753px
>>19302524
You'll leave feeling like you absolutely bombed it that last section in particular will feel like it took you out back and roughed you up a bit, but oddly enough you'll do better than anticipated. This isn't a guarantee of sucess just that you're well equipped to potentially do well, study as much as you can between now and the exam but leave the day before open to de-stress and get yourself in the right state of mind, and you should do just fine.

>>19302545
E is standoffish about it an overall not really to stable in the long run, but willing to initiate and be there if the need should arise.

B is the type to really make you work for it, high standards and a tough nut to crack but if you cna get beyond that shell you have the chance to really make something magical and lasting work, just be prepared for a lot of soul searching and personal gratification by change of ideals and training of what you want out of life and hope to be. They'll do the same. It's kinda fun, but still a lot of hard work that really pays off if you dedicate the time and resource to it.

tldr; E is a fling, B is a hard fought war that might change the course of your personal history for the better.
>>
>>19302627
Sea, female.

What did he think of me when he saw me after a long time?
>>
>>19302627
Hey, how are you?
Flp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

What's gonna happen between me and her during the rest of the year?
>>
>>19302629
Me - f
Him
>>
File: happiest image on the internet.jpg (135KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
happiest image on the internet.jpg
135KB, 640x480px
>>19302627
Ondra,male

Will I get back phone that was stolen from me this friday?
>>
YAAWWWNNN

G'morning /div/
Who's still waiting for their chakra readings?
>>
>>19302627

rose
will i find a bf before this year is over? what will he be like?
>>
>>19302627
>>19302568
thnx
>>
>>19302627
KL
Am I going to find a job soon? How?
>>
File: cabin1.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cabin1.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>19302627
here>>19302586
name: Stefan
well, this is what i'm currently listening too but it's quite long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7UyvsfqKo
>>
File: 1490335976981.jpg (47KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1490335976981.jpg
47KB, 500x357px
>>19302665
>>
>>19302661
Morning to you ^-^
I would like one if you would provide your questions again! I was not in line yet, however.
>>
File: 1461725114312.jpg (327KB, 900x811px) Image search: [Google]
1461725114312.jpg
327KB, 900x811px
>>19302552
>if I'm in a relationship now, do your cards reveal anything more? or will you do a specific reading, like for what he feels about us?
yeah, Though I'm a scryer not a cardo guy, reformat your question to be a bit more concise/specific and post it in response to >>19302627 and I'll get on it.

>>19302558
The trip itself won't bring about anything too worthy in terms of direct change from the experience of being there, I mean that to say that while you're there not much will really happen in terms of lifechangeing or altering events. Still worth it if you ask me as it seems like the type of event you can look back on and learn something important from. A delayed lesson or effect really. Much like planting a time capsule to mature until it's ready to be dug up and reevaluated for it's worth almost after you've forgotten about it.

tldr; go and have a good time, don't have too high of expectations but don't let this read sour you on the experience either, average time with above average results after the fact.
>>
>>19302662
my name is rose :)
>>
>>19302627
Wilson
Will I heal from this disease?
>>
>>19302618
>>19302655
Hmm, looks like he might ask you out. At the very least, hrs considering it. I heard "Hey I was thinking we could get together and..." in male voice. Looking at it closely, he's saying it to a mirror, rehearsing. There's an opportunity for you to be in the right spot, buy it's a narrow miss, stars didn't align, or whatever. You two just miss each other. Looks like progress, at any rate.
>>
>>19302577
>Look up for neuroscience's role in the investigation of free-will. It is a topic that fascinates me to no end (and it fucks me up a little too)
yoyoyoyoyoyoyo! You know what I like, Anon!!!
I today I saw a woman eat a stick of deodorant. I wanted to know if shit like that tastes good so i cut a small tiny tiny part of it and tried it.
>InstantRegret.jpg
I have been fucked up about it all day.

>Now that We've talk about our relationship, what needs to be done for it to work out? or, will it work out at all?
>2 of wands, 10 of cups, 2ofpents rev
It is gonna work outtt!!!! Just be a tad carefull with cha priorities ok, dear. Balance yalls relationship. Dont be the only one giving it your all
>>
>>19302672
Aww no worries, it can be found here >>19299105

Just know I'll be prioritizing anyone who's already answered them who I didn't get to who's still waiting for theirs (by letting me know).
>>
>>19302609
>Been alright just busy and trying to get my life in order, lotta organizing, studying and generally trying to set myself straight to work for becoming something better.
SAMeeee!
>Contact authorities there is a deranged deodorant eater on the loose. 3spooky5me
I'm crying. She was eating the thing like a snickers bar. I couldnt look away and I made things akward.
My idiot ass tried it out of curiosity and I never felt like such an idiot. Luckily nobody was around
>>
>>19302582
Man, i like you. Thanks
>>
>>19302693
you are all going to die
>>
>>19302516
The coldness and distantness may be the monster it's talking about, try to be closer with her, treat her often if you have the cash, try and work on those and things will work out
>>
>>19302536
Ehh sorry dear but i got nothing.
Perhaps there is an issue at home you need to fix out.
>>
File: 1410273222441.jpg (120KB, 1023x574px) Image search: [Google]
1410273222441.jpg
120KB, 1023x574px
>>19302681
The cashier at the store I usually get booze from has the same name, she's always super cool to me since I'm a bit of a regular. Roses are just good people I suppose.

>>19302568
>next bf please
Well if you insist, hope that we can get along well my dear :^)

Someone unsure of their identity and outward appearance, they change their hairstyle more that a gal changes clothes, long hair here, short there, a stylish cut one day, a dyejob the next. They're all fairly stylish and don't look too bad, but the idea is that he's got a need to present himself as different depending on his setting and social situations. It's hard to tell but his natural style seems to be light brown almost blondish hair. He's average height and has some decent musculature on his arms, might have skipped leg day a few times though. He prefers casual style of dress, jeans and t-shirt with trendy sneakers. He's got a bit of a "rockstar" vibe to him as in someone living a fast life or maybe just into rock/metal music and dresses the part from time to time. Fast paced kinda person, seems like the type of relationship where you'll know exactly how it'll play out 2 weeks into it.
>>
File: 1497095128336.gif (190KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497095128336.gif
190KB, 500x230px
>>19302698
I think about this more than I should.
>>
>>19302318
bill Nye wiki
How honey is made

Love reading for this and next week
>>
>>19302690
of course!
1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)
>R, July, 18, Cancer
2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
>It's up and down, one day very high and the next very low
3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)
>F, Bi-sexual, kind of closed off
4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
>I think I'm very aware of my spirituality, but no real abilities
5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)
>I love them but can get annoyed, closest to my coworkers/friends
6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)
>Both
7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)
>Not much, I've only experienced it from family I feel
8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
>I think it stems from past lives I've had, it's pretty dark
9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
>Extremely
10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
>Very aware of how they affect me and others
11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)
>I experience deja vu more often than others
12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
>I faithfully believe in the universe and some type of order of powers
13. A brief question you'd like some insight on. (Unique Identifier)
>Am I focusing too much on finding my soulmate? Are there other goals I should be focusing on more so?
>>
File: right in the kokoro.gif (999KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
right in the kokoro.gif
999KB, 500x323px
>>19302627
yooooo Stray is RC boyfriend material????
>>
>>19302698
I CANT WAIT TO STOP FOLLOWING THE SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS!!!!!
>>
>>19302627
Hey stray, you inspired me to start reading, I chose biblio readings instead of tarot. want a trade? I just want to know if this idea my dad had will work out.
noah is the name
>>
>>19302713
It's funny. I was considering querying you earlier and telling you to research the second law.
>>
Air Query
19/M/Taurus (Can give more info if needed)

Is this the end between us two? Will something nice between us even happen? Will I ever learn how to be happy?

Thank you if you reply
>>
>>19302420
>Either this job, or the one after is going to be a blast. your superiors are going to be friendly, almost like friends, but they'll keep it purely in the work place, you may occasionally hear of some gossip, but it's all in good fun at this job. the people you work with, on your own level, will be more like a village than a workplace. you'll make friends easily here, maybe even some for life.

It's really interesting that you took the time to make a distinction between superiors and coworkers. The way you did it is perfect too. Ditto with the gossip, because I've alreasy experienced that some.

I'd be curious to know if you have any more thoughts on the "this job, or the next one" part. Because there's a sorta unique situation with this one which that might play into. Either way, thank you!
>>
File: 1476657790280.jpg (442KB, 694x972px) Image search: [Google]
1476657790280.jpg
442KB, 694x972px
>>19302717
>Hey stray, you inspired me to start reading
c-cute. But find a better role model kiddo, glad I could help but try to surpass me rather than emulate me by any means. Love the name you chose, if there's one thing I think we can all learn about divination is that it doens't have to be so overly formal and lofty, sometimes the best reads are those that are just kinda casual and come from the heart and spoken with the way we all feel and talk. will skip you ahead a lil bit and get on your in just a sec m8.

Let me see what you got for that trade, would love to get a read from a up and coming reader, will get you my question after I answer yours.

>>19302698
right, that's a given, what's your point? :^)
I know you meant the deodorant eating isn't great healthwise, but that was an existential dose if it's taken out of context.

>>19302575
You'll kind of stumble upon it but given the current trajectory it seems you might not even make it there given the current attitudes and feeling towards it. Seems like the event you'd skip or call in sick for. Overall the biggest block to it is the feeling that you shouldn't be there or skip out on it because it seems like too much effort or trouble, or "really isn't your scene or crowd". Before asking when and where, as "if" or "can" questions to yourself first, if it happened could you make it? basically focus on preparation so that when it arrived you're willing and able to go for it more than anything else.
>>
>>19302661
read my chakra please!!
>>
Im gonna have to stop reading yall. I'm burnt out and confused.
I'm gonna do some research!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!
>>
>>19302661
Read mine too please
>>
>>19302627
A
Will I be rich in the next five years?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsRrswyAEs0
>>
File: tumblr_o2c4mkWdC01tzkxdco1_1280.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2c4mkWdC01tzkxdco1_1280.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>19302627
M
Do I have a shot with him?
>>
>>19302755
I wouldn't skip this event/party because I would meet someone over there.
I just wanted to have a better outlook of the situation.. curiosity is taking the best of me :(

Thanks
>>
File: 1446684237651.jpg (630KB, 1003x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1446684237651.jpg
630KB, 1003x1417px
>>19302644
Stop talking to her, but make sure things end on a good note. Explain the circumstance or do something nice for her then cut ties for a bit. Wait and she if she comes back or not. Just be genuine to how you feel currently and let her decide if she's willing to reconcile things. If so you should be just fine to be friends again, if not, maybe it's for the best. Basically give it your best shot in the last encounter then give her some space, if she comes back to you then it's worth chatting and being homies again.

>>19302651
He honestly had an initial shock of seeing you in person again. Almost one of those "i hardly recognized you" types of things, but glad that he did. It's a subtle appreciation or warmness, nothing to grand or over the top, but like seeing a familiar face in a place you wouldn't have expected. Or a friend in a room of strangers. A slight ember of "well there's something familiar here" at least that's warm but not hot enough to burn.
>>
>>19302717
I love your name.
Ultimate of keks
>>
>>19302687
>I today I saw a woman eat a stick of deodorant. I wanted to know if shit like that tastes good so i cut a small tiny tiny part of it and tried it.

lmao!! Hey, if you never try you'll never know, right? I've read that people that have some kind of vascular accidents get their tastebuds all fucked up and they start eating shit like paper, ashes or deodorant because it taste good for them. Look it up, dude!

>It is gonna work outtt!!!! Just be a tad carefull with cha priorities ok, dear.

Fuck I hope so! We've been through so much shit, but I still believe we can make it if we both try.
>>
File: 1411860476169.jpg (135KB, 1400x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1411860476169.jpg
135KB, 1400x1112px
>>19302717
It should go well overall save for a stumbling in the "financing phase" whether that means literal funding in monetary terms or more personal support funding is a bit uncertain. But it should be good to go it it picks itself up after that initial fall, the first scrape will make it a lot stronger and watching out further down the road for potential future trip ups. Seems that getting it off the ground is really the hardest part of it all, once he can manage that it should be pretty resistant and self sufficient from thereon out, it's just managing to get that first bit of investment and lift to make it happen in the first place that is the hardest step in making this plan run smoothly.

>>19302711
in theory anyone is boyfriend material if your standards are low enough and your moral compass so adrift you'd be willing to do anything to get what you want :^)

But that silliness aside, RC is potential material for a decent boy toy, but he needs to mature a bit if you expect him to really pull much weight in a serious relationship. He's overall a decent person but just has a it of a laziness to him, in terms of procrastination on imprtant matters, or doesn't take things as seriously as he probably should from time to time. more a lackadasical attitude, he'll probably grow out of it though as time goes one, just seems like a wild attitude of a young and rowdy kinda person if anything, it'll even out as he matures, both mentally and with age.
>>
>>19302420
number
>19 if 4 digits 1911
song
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GgxC0YohnY
>>
Trading?

Just came back from a date what does G think of me?
>>
File: IMG_0806.jpg (33KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.jpg
33KB, 500x503px
>>19302627
Jess
Does D want to have a serious relationship with me or he's just flirting?
>>
>>19302661
mine please
>>
File: 0WneCHY.png (99KB, 340x296px) Image search: [Google]
0WneCHY.png
99KB, 340x296px
My co-worker, C, is really cute but has some very questionable opinions/might be crazy. They're also barely legal.

I wanna smash though. What are my odds
>>
File: 1500090049243.jpg (128KB, 839x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1500090049243.jpg
128KB, 839x1191px
>>19302627
V
When will I see her again?
>>
>>19302873
All 18 year old girls have questionable opinions. Some of them grow out of it by the time they're 30.
>>
File: rug8g6et07wy.jpg (111KB, 962x814px) Image search: [Google]
rug8g6et07wy.jpg
111KB, 962x814px
>>19302679
>>>19302627
tried to rephrase it better - what is in the future for us / things to look forward to? thank you <3
>>
>>19302873
>Sticking dick in crazy
Oh no, anon
>>
>>19302887
>he doesn't like the Delicacy Dicking
>>
>>19302873

There's a saying that goes "Don't shit where you eat"
>>
File: clip (2016-05-14 at 05.26.39).jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
clip (2016-05-14 at 05.26.39).jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>19302627

Null

I am faced with three paths for my future, go back home, stay here or try somewhere new. Which has the best outcome for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2K7D-uMH2g
>>
>>19302661
1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)
>P, January, 9, Capricorn

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
>energetic in the morning and evening

3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)
>F, straight, still a virgin

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
>I can sense when something bad has happened in a certain place (i.e death)

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)
>I love them to a certain extent, after having 5 hours with them I need to be alone

6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)
> introvert

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)
>Love from my mum

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
> I held grudge

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
>Not too honest

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
>I am aware of how they affect me, but not so much on others

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)
>Stuff that I thought about has happened more often, which kind of neat

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
>yes

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on. (Unique Identifier)
>Will my current relationship has a happy ending?
>>
File: 1474959320753.jpg (83KB, 725x775px) Image search: [Google]
1474959320753.jpg
83KB, 725x775px
>>19302627
is going out for a bit will be back later tonight to pick up the reads still left. thank you for your patience. rest assured no one will get left behind.
>>
>>19302842
>in theory anyone is boyfriend material if your standards are low enough and your moral compass so adrift you'd be willing to do anything to get what you want :^)
Hahaha!!! True true. I just wanna be in a nice fulfilling relationship, but we can only get so much huehue

>RC is potential material for a decent boy toy, but he needs to mature a bit if you expect him to really pull much weight in a serious relationship
Ahhh boo! Well whatever. I'm not in the.mood to wait for a man to change kek

Thank you, Stray!
>>
>>19302906
>I can sense when something bad has happened in a certain place (i.e death)
Can you talk more about this?
>>
File: 1488483598717.jpg (184KB, 1024x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1488483598717.jpg
184KB, 1024x1212px
>>19302627
Y
Can you scry when/how I'm going to meet my next GF?
>>
Trading.

What do they think of me?
>>
>>19302809
i'm the first one
yeah you're right, she just didn't even try to understand me and when asked she acted like nothing happened, so... i won't rage at her, but i'll tell her what i really think.
thank you <3
>>
>>19302809
Aww that's sweet... His sign is cancer, so that's a good thing lol.
Thank you~
>>
File: ORBITTING ORBITS.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ORBITTING ORBITS.gif
2MB, 512x512px
>>19301178
>I've actually been trying to reintegrate these aspects of myself lately, but it's kind of hard to grasp what it means to accept them without it posing a danger to others, or to decide at which point it goes too far. It can feel threatening to walk that line, I don't want to end up feeding an obsession. I guess I'll just have to give myself a bit more time to learn.

Hey Anon, sorry for missing this feedback! I hope you can see this.

I think the most important thing to realize is that you have a faculty of your being that allows for anything to be played out intrinsically safely, this is your Mind, and within that aspect your Imagination. It is not wrong to contain those things that realistically are not healthy to yourself or others or unacceptable by consensus reality, in such a way as to indulge them in the fantasy of your mind.

Simply put, some people here on 4chan like, let's say, Beastiality. Is it wrong? Well that's a subjective judgment supposedly based on an objective observation of consensus that it's wrong. Perhaps it is, but when it's kept in the mind, restrained to fictitious depictions, and no manifest real animals are hurt in the process, is it still wrong?

The same applies to several fetishes as well as desires. For instance.

Sadism, some people get off on making others suffer. Is this wrong to keep to the mind? Perhaps not, but it may affect you still.

This is the point.

Safely living out these desires in mind so you can still learn from them in relation to the lessons they have to offer.

Fun Fact, a healthy and powerful Indigo Ray usually has symptoms of fetishes (aka psychological obsessions) with specific things, almost always.

Of that, even things like murder, or simply gore or blood splatter can be seen in a sexualized way, but without the acting out of it, with no one getting hurt.

Is it still wrong, to accept that, that's a portion of yourself? To enjoy it without acting it out?

I can't tell you. But you can.
>>
Male, 18

Why i should live, should i just end it all, like i tried before ?
>>
>>19302983

Dude. You're 18. You haven't even tasted how good life can be yet.
>>
But i know the worst
>>
>>19302386
Hmm.. I think I know what that will be. But if the relationship can still stand through it, then I am happy about it.

Good read, thank you
>>
Trading

Query will they miss me?
>>
File: destruction.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
destruction.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>19302983
Suicide Queries are always top priority to me.

>why should i live
Because you don't know what you're missing out on.
>but i know the worst
Exactly, life is a spectrum Anon, we all start off as babbling shitting crying helpless infants, and grow into independent powerful and intelligent adults.

This is just a physical concept, imagine what happens mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and in regards to life experiences.

You start off at the bottom, you get elevated by the parents, then you're left to your own devices. It's a game of two steps up one step down, and sometimes you fall, and falling down stairs can fucking hurt. But if it doesn't kill you, you need to get up, and keep on walking that staircase (to heaven).

Think of it like this. In 18 years you have discovered the worst of humanity.

In the next 18, maybe you'll discover the best.

You haven't experienced it yet? That's all the more reason to search it out, seek, look, discover what it is you wish to know.

Love (romance) isn't the only great thing out there. There's exhilaration, the thrill of a racing heart, the thick breathing of excitement, the profound sensation of depth, the raising of the hair on the neck to something so beautiful and beyond you that it fills you with awe.

Life is hard, but to those who chose to push through it, and live it the way they want to, who at least try and are persistent. Suicide becomes a last resort, a sort of 'if shit hits the fan and it's all fucked up beyond belief, I have a way out'.

Has the shit hit the fan? Is it all fucked up beyond belief?
Believe me, no matter how often you say it is, and think it is, it's not as bad as you have perceived it to be. From genocide to nazi experiments to the 50 million+ children being sex trafficked at this very moment, there's a chance things will get better.

And it's up to all of us to make that happen.

Tell me, what are you waiting for?
>>
>>19302983
I'm no reader, but I can tell you that, if you give it some time, you will find a reason to keep living. I'm sure you have a dream you would like to achieve, something you would like to do. Life at 18 can seem pretty shitty, you might feel that you are walking aimlessly, but that doesn't last forever. You're just starting to be the master of your own path, don't waste it.
>>
>>19303028
Still here?
>>
>>19303047
Yes I am

What is your query?
>>
>>19302992
>You haven't even tasted how good life can be yet
well, he haven't tasted how BAD it could be either
all in all, killing self it's a safe bet, only a madman would stand in the way of life .
>>
>>19303030
This
>>
>>19303051
Will he ever speak to me again?
Starting yours
>>
I have read so many shits like that I'm done.. thank you for trying.
>>
File: AED Can Covers Atomic Fallout.png (3MB, 2850x2250px) Image search: [Google]
AED Can Covers Atomic Fallout.png
3MB, 2850x2250px
>>19302983
Listen man, in 21 years of my life I sought out this mythical seemingly impossible to know thing called 'The Truth'. It led me right into a belief system that answered everything for me and put all the pieces of the puzzle into a coherent pile for me to make sense of and put together myself.

21 years, of groping blindly for 'The Truth' only to stumble upon it finally. Then, the real problem began.

I got what I wanted, what now? I felt so lost, like I stumbled into hell rather than heaven like I first thought. And, I can't say I handled it well, I cried a lot, and gave up a lot. But afterwards, I got up. I had to, I can't just sit here scrunched up in a ball until I dehydrate and die.

I had to start over. I discovered the life I always wanted was over before it ever began, it just wasn't in the stars. So I had to be human, and adapt, and much of that involved suffering, but I've emerged from it now at 25 stronger.

Sure, I'm still young and I've still got a lot of suffering to do... But I don't want to die, and I don't want to give up, and I don't want to suffer.

So I search for a way to live now that I've found 'The Truth', 'My Truth'. Here I am, spending the same amount of hours I used to on my feet working, sitting and typing up reports for people on their energetic system. I do it for free because I'm a nice guy who's too kind for his own good. But that's who I am, and I've got my darkness to protect that kindness.

There's more to you and life than you might realize right now. Try to hold off on suicide as best you can. You never know what's right around the corner, and where that road of life will take you next. One stop might be a carnival of carnage, the next might be a nice friendly town, you just don't know.

>>19303054
Only a madman would annihilate the self for the self.

Think M.A.D. Mutually Assured Destruction.
>>
>>19303051
>>19303028
>Judgement, Two of Pentacles, Two of Wands
He will miss you but it won't be right away. It may not even be any time soon, but I can tell you that it will hit him like a fucking semi when it happens. The imagine in my head is a man holding his head in his hands asking himself, "what have I done?" The process to this place will more or less him debating with himself over time if what has happened between you two is for the best.
The unfortunate news is that it doesn't seem he will reach out to you. He seems to be trying to accept what he has done, as though he believes he has burned the bridge. No this doesn't mean you should start calling and texting and emailing him a hundred times. Wait awhile, like a few months then reach out. Be scarce. Ideally it would be great if he would reach out to you, but that will depend on how well or bad the process of acceptance goes for him.

mine:
>>19303056
>>
File: 1500198172740.jpg (219KB, 767x1340px) Image search: [Google]
1500198172740.jpg
219KB, 767x1340px
>>19302627
frame
how I should deal with her next time?
>>
>>19302916
I sometimes feel sick/ have a very bad headache in places where someone has died of an unnatural cause.
One time I went scuba diving with my brother in this shipwreck, and I felt so sick, I can't even penetrate the ship. Then the dive guide told me a diver died in that place a few days before we came because his gear stopped working somehow. I have had this sort of headache many times and people told me that someone died a few days before
>>
File: 3Ginc AED.png (3MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
3Ginc AED.png
3MB, 3000x1800px
>>19303057
As someone who wants to live as an urban nomad and do chakra readings for an income, I have to say you're giving up man.

Please don't give up. Think of everyone who'll cry for you when you're gone...
>>
>>19303074
Have you had this your whole life? Do you get these kinds of sensations around someone who is sick or moribund? Have you tried psychometry?
>>
>>19303066
>I discovered the life I always wanted was over before it ever began, it just wasn't in the stars. So I had to be human, and adapt, and much of that involved suffering, but I've emerged from it now at 25 stronger.

what you always wanted?
>>
>>19303066
sure, everybody wants to live, and everyone has some goals, but not getting them and continue to live is cowardice, and killing yourself because of it is madness, but there is no shame in it
to the anon who asked, if you want to suicide: do it, life most likely won't get much better, in fact it's quite shit, i should had killed myself a few years ago but my pussyness got the best of me, i would had spared myself lots of shitty moments, but i would also spared myself some nice moments too, it's all up to you, which one weighs more, the good or the bad? living like a madman just to see how much can you endure has a heroic aura, killing yourself because you had enough is by no means shameful
>>
>>19303056
>>19303072
2 of swords, temperance, 4 of wands yes but it won't be a while. He is deciding rather or not to but he will eventually he needs time to come to his own.

Oh I don't care if this person reaches out to me or I guess I just wanted them to suffer from it. I know that sounds vindictive but it would be nice to know they will feel some regret over this.
>>
Is the anon that read this
for me still around? I fell asleep last night and I haven't had a chance all day to reply yet, but I wanted to be sure to fulfill my side of the trade. If you're around please let me know and I will do the query you left for me.
>>
>>19303088
Yah maybe, my mum told me I cried on an aeroplane journey because apparently, a dead flight attendant was inside the storage compartment. Not really, but my aunt has it. Nope.
>>
>>19303111
fugggg.....
>>19300665
>>
File: please dont get tired of me.jpg (54KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
please dont get tired of me.jpg
54KB, 576x576px
>>19303097
A wife, a family of my own, a good home, a decent job and a simple life.

I had it all and then lost it all. All of it, anon...

>>19303098
>continuing to live is cowardice

Interesting logic. I didn't know it was cowardly to struggle to survive and strive towards your goals.

Regardless of what others think, know that those telling others they should kill themselves when they know so little about a person is somewhat cowardly in and of itself. Instead of taking up a mantle of responsibility you want them to do what you can't bring yourself to do yourself.

It's okay regardless, there is no shame in suicide except that which you identify with after the fact as a soul that gets to witness the after results personally without the ability to physically interact with those they hurt.

As the Vulcans say:
We're Here To Help
Live Long and Prosper
>>
>>19303132
>I didn't know it was cowardly to struggle to survive and strive towards your goals.
i specifically said not arriving at said goals and continue to live is cowardice
>>
>>19303119
>Not really, but my aunt has it.
You'll most likely get that way when you're older. These types of things tend to be hereditary.

I have an interest in studying hereditary things like this. Would you be interested in helping my research in exchange for some free readings? Modesty aside, I'm a very good reader, and I promise not to request anything unreasonable, only information, so I would not endanger, imperil, or harm you in any way, oath on that.

Interested in getting some free readings for some information?
>>
File: descarga.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>19303119

Greetings fellow users, Imperial Owl has returned briefly for a quick TRADE.

I'll destiny Scry whoever is willing to trade with me using Tarot or I-ching. If you ask me what destiny scry is, I'll tell you is based on an old way of scrying focused on future events related to the client's query.

So leave your query, a number of your desire or related to your query and I'll tell you what's ahead of you.

In return, I'd wish to know what my future with this new human I know in the near future will be and how things will evolve between us, she is a female and I am a male.

If more data needed please contact me.
>>
Doing a smoll trade
Why am I experiencing all these synchronicities, pls help
>>
>>19302661
>>19302661
id be very grateful, first reading done on me ever.
1. (Numerological Identifier)
>E, october, wednesday almost exactly 3pm
2. (Magenta chakra)
>Im easily ammused by both profanity and more comples humour so generally high
3. (Red and Orange Chakra)
>m, like titties and ginas, first gf im dominant
4. (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
>I have devoloped a huge capabilities to capitalise my suffering
>I had quite a mental breakdown, dissolving personality structures; have witnessed the gaze of the eternal now without an interpretive structure
>now I see through peoples personality and see suffering and confusion, as well as ways to deal with it and sometimes a spark is visible (sometimes its burried)
>very eloquent and persuasive; I can call out psychopaths, making them seem powerless and insignificant
>I can fight with rules and without and am very good booth
>I can turn tension into laughter
5. (Yellow Chakra)
>They are helping me more than I expect them to
>strong family
6. (Lower Triad)
>whatever is necessary (default intro)
7. (Green Chakra)
>Its built into me by my mother and into everyone by mothers and the culture that makes mothers strong and over the span of thousands of years
>is transcendent
8. (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
>its not hidden to me and I allow it to surface when someone else summones his side
>my side eats peoples beliefs, very destructive
9. (Blue Chakra)
>radically, very close to but not yet harmingly
10. (Indigo Chakra)
>very aware, strong feeling if good dialog
11. (Violet Chakra)
>genuinely asked for a virtues woman and it was given to me
>sometimes Im given a glimpse of transcendent virtue and its necessity when interacting with art, very strong feeling, makes me cry out of sheer beauty
12. (Upper Triad)
>I act as if they are real
13.(Unique Identifier)
>If you trespassed the roots and the fruits of the tree, how do you stablise your feet on the ground ?
>>
File: Orbs 10 Ten of Orbs.png (57KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 10 Ten of Orbs.png
57KB, 300x578px
>>19303140
All I really read there was
>When I don't get what I want I should just give up and kill myself.

If that's how you feel then that's good for you, doesn't mean you should encourage others to kill themselves when for all we know they can formulate new goals and strive for a new reason in life to live.

Giving up is easy. Suicide is not easy. There's a disconnect or an otherwise giant leap of faith in your logic towards nihilism.

Ironically, Nihilism can be the most empowering belief system, realizing nothing matters and the constraints on you are arbitrary constructs of random chance to be fought against and defeated by your own free'd self realization of having no destiny, no fate, just the ability to discern actions and make decisions in a chaotic random creation. Suicide is the farthest thing from nihilism, it is self-destruction for a vast majority of those who endeavor within it.

To end the pain, to cease the suffering.

You don't seem to have a good grasp of what makes one cowardly in the world of Earth. That's okay though, I don't either, I just have a biased opinionated ideal that life happens for a reason and is worth living out to the end, at the very least out of curiosity for how it all goes.

The pain and suffering don't necessarily end in death either. For all we know, we're here to discover how to be in such a way as to move beyond pain and suffering of such intense degrees to greater moments of peace and content.

The calm of the hurricane is right in the very middle of all the turmoil and chaos. A life isn't very different, if you can't find that center of calm, you might get lost in the storm. Even then, it's not going anywhere, and neither are you because suicide just creates a need to re-learn the lessons you tried to escape from. You'll probably end up in a similar incarnation by your soul's own choice once it's free of the human condition and mentalities to continue what it started before it became you as you are today.
>>
>>19303150

Seeing hands playing with an xbox controller, but they're sitting behind the steering wheel of a car watching a speedometer. An urn full of tea rests over newspapers spread out to various important articles.

You're supposed to not only see, but DO something Angel-chan. Hue hue hue. Angels talkin I presume.

>What do they think of me? Are THEY out to get me or merely considering it?
>>
>>19303150
I can trade through e-mail if you want.
>>
>>19303167
forgot Astrological Sun Sign
>scales
>>
File: aah.jpg (151KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
aah.jpg
151KB, 640x480px
>>19302627
charlie

will anything good or bad happen with her? is what has already happened bad or are we better off now? and do i have to worry about the other guy?
>>
>>19303149
Do I have any sort of future with my ex? In what capacity will they be in my life?
9 is my number

>four of cups, justice reversed, tower, ace of wands, eight of pentacles

Okay, so I have to start you off with the bad news. Things are going to go south with the person pretty fast here soon. Do not be afraid. Embrace the struggle and allow yourself to examine your emotions, why you're feeling that way and the way this woman is making you feel and why her actions and words make you feel that way. Expect things to fall apart completely with her. There is a major dissolution between you two that hurts. I mean it really fucking hurts, and the cause will be due to one of you feeling as though they were wronged in some way (justice reversed). It's ugly, it's wrong, there are tears, someone is being inattentive and selfish, etc.. It's bad. I won't get into the gory details.
The good news is that you both need this. This breakdown between you two actually leads to an opportunity for self-reflection, growth, and learning. Give it however much time it needs, but you both will come back together and do it right next time. Sometimes when you've built a building and the wiring is all wrong, the structure is compromised, the foundation wasn't set right, whatever it is, sometimes it is best to just knock the whole damn thing down and start over. A spark between you two meets up. You both feel the pull, and it'll feel stupid, like, "why should I even talk to them?!" But it actually helps you both come together and work it out. Where you go from there was answered with wheel of fortune and moon, so there is much to be determined depending upon how you both handle the situation, but I don't take either of these cards as a bad sign. You have the chance at a healthy, stable relationship with someone where you both actually grow and change. Arguably, this creates a stronger, the strongest, sort of bond between two people.
Best of luck.
>>
>>19303149

Lemme do a celtic cross spread if that's cool. Coming down the pipe.

>query, number

Where does my clandestine life leave me in regard to my overarching goals?
>>
File: Vortex Fractal Unity.gif (224KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex Fractal Unity.gif
224KB, 220x220px
>>19303150
>why the synchronicities

It's your higher self trying to tell you something, to move your conscious awareness to some series of events beginning to occur. You're in the life pattern and you're receiving help fro spirit guides. They're helping nudge your attention to certain occurrences that are greatly coincidental to your logical self so much so your creative self can't help but call them something more than coincidence.

Syncs usually mean you're on the right path, and that awakening or at least an increase in awareness is oncoming for the sake of coming up to an event programmed for you to experience, so that you'll be consciously at your most alert.

It's literally an alarm clock, a sip of metaphysical coffee so-to-speak.~
>>
>>19303195
>>19303149

The Hermit reversed
Page of Cups
Seven of Cups
Judgement
Four of Wands reversed
Wheel of Fortune
Two of Pentacles
Ace of Pentacles
The Devil
King of Swords

Well well, she looks like everything you want, and being a clever owl you're thinking about how to manipulate things to go your way, maybe keep her around with some clever hooting. Don't worry about that. Literally all you need to do is be friendly and exercise good judgement, and instead of being drawn into your world by a siren call this human will see you as a solid own, the sort of owl who you trust to keep the rats away from the house who you want in the field. It's smooth sailing, just be a solid owl dude!
>>
>>19303149
You are represented by Ace of Swords, her by Knight of Swords in reverse, and your union by Knight of Wands. The progression is as follows:
>6 of Cups rev, High Priestess, Strength, 3 of Wands, Page of Cups, 3 of Pentacles

Whether or not you're aware of it, she's currently stuck in a situation that is the result of some unfinished business. She wants to move forward, but she's missing a certain idea or consideration that can help her push forward and get to the next step. Enter you.

For whatever reason, seemingly dumb luck, you happen to say something just right in a conversation (the scry looked like you talking casually, and her sort of doing the “wait, say that again” face) that triggers an epiphany with her. From there, she's able to find peace. It's funny, because a lot of what is going on in her head will be hidden from you, so you'll stare at her blankly, wondering why she's reacting that way.

After that, she comes back to you with very different energy about her, a different composure and inclination towards you, much sweeter. Whether this evolves into something romantic or not is up in the air or otherwise unclear from this spread, but there will be a good cooperative partnership between you two developing after this.

I'm trying to fix a major issue that is impeding my progress towards my goals. What comes next?
>>
>>19303176
>You're supposed to not only see, but DO something Angel-chan. Hue hue hue. Angels talkin I presume.
Do something??? That makes sence. The things that Doreen is saying hits home a bit to hard.
I guess I gotta talk to my buds huehuehuehue
Thanks, doll!

>What do they think of me? Are THEY out to get me or merely considering it?
>Ace of cups, Ace of swords rev, IX of Pentacles reversed
They like you a lot as an emotional person and also as a friend. Yet in terms of work or school they don't really see you as well off. Perhaps they think you're worth ethic is that off and unproductive
>>
>>19302661
>>19299105
1. K ,November ,ninth, scorpio 13 <3

2. I've felt a low-medium engery for kost if thhe day.

3. Female. Bisexual. I dont think i should have clised doors because i never know.

4. I believe I can do any and all things if i set my mind to it. ;) I feel as my engeries are strong.

5. I only developed a close bond with my sexual partner/boyfriend. Everyone else i tolerate.

6. I feel as though a mix of both but closer towards extrovert.

7. It's when you'd do anything and everything good for your other person. You'd love them even if they got in a horrific accident,gained 200lbs and ever love them if they had sadistic views.

8. It's very deep and developed. It's started to run free during my childhood.

9. 7/10

10. Words help me set in stone things that i want to happen. They help me grow as a person.

11. ALL the time.

12. I have no one religion. But i lean away from a one "higher" being. I refuse to allow myself to be dominated by an unknown source

13. I want to see how another person feels about the engeries i put out. And if they have good intentions. I want to connect with these engeries but i refuse until i have other 3rd parties help me sort out everything.
>>
>>19303177
Hey dude!
I think I might pass for now. Also I'm sorry I scared ya off. Ha.
>>
>>19303229

That's a surprisingly accurate insight that would never have occurred to me. Thank you kindly Angel-chan.
>>
>>19303208
Ahhh that makes sence. And now I'm hit with such strong emotions. Ahhhh fuck.
How are by the way?
>>
>>19303242
<3
>>
>>19303253
kitty basket! :D

how are you?
>>
>>19303283
I'm good!
I had the strangest synchronicity ever, actually made me cry. But this is exciting I can move in the right direction.
How are you?
>>
>>19302741
That's why i couldn't really read it, probably too complex to translate over, it said something along the lines of a decision as well, just pick the one you like most, if it doesnt work out after a while, apply to the other. it will all work out, don't stress out about it dude.
>>
>>19302852
I'm gonna need a query my dude.
>>
>>19303299
do tell.

A bit of a brain fog right now, but overall I think I'm making progress. I don't know if I should do something or still wait until answers comes up naturally.
>>
>>19303338
>If you trespassed the roots and the fruits of the tree, how do you stablise your feet on the ground ?

thx first reading done on me, you were faster than the chakra dude.
taking my virginity or smthin be gentle lol
>>
Anyone willing to do a reading for me? Not sure what I can offer in return, but if you suggest I'm generous. I've done tarot readings for myself in the past with success and insight gained, but i am out of practice and would appreciate another's help. I just recently started dating a guy that I met over the internet. We live relatively close but in different states. We are very similar and fell in love quick, but now that the initial spark/excitement has somewhat settled, I'm beginning to think this was rushed and I am just making the same mistake I've been guilty of too many times before. Is this relationship what I'm looking for? Will it last?
>>
>>19303351
wrong dude my dude
>>
>>19303357
give me your age, a number, your favorite song, then ill read you, i dont need a trade, i need the practice
>>
>>19303372
WhatAGreatDayToStayIndoors-Bones

Kinda hard for me to pick a favorite song, so that is my favorite at the moment. I appreciate ya.
>>
Is Imperial Owl coming back?
>>
>>19303361
what do you need from me ? dont understand, first time in this type of thread
>>
>>19303394
He'd better, I read for him. I'll be pissed if he jews us again.
>>
>>19303406
>I read for him
I did, too. Just wondering.
>>
>>19303372
I Got By In Time by the Jam

How will my love life look for the rest of July?
>>
>>19303372
Oooo can I ask too?

>>19303407
>>19303406
Stuff comes up sometimes that we don't expect.
It sucks to trade and not get a trade back but it happens to a lot of us.
I try not to get upset because I don't know the other person's situation.

A lot of readers will stop mid queue saying something came up and they have to go. I mean I've done that.

He even could have had his wifi knocked out from a storm. You never know. Happens in my neighborhood occasionally. With power too.
>>
File: 13 Death the Change.png (82KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
13 Death the Change.png
82KB, 300x578px
>>19303248
Exhausted! Making a new ad for Chakra Readings elsewhere to try and market this ability a bit.

Otherwise I'm okay, all of these readings lately have me feeling kind of really joyous, like I'm finally helping people in the way that is the best for me.

Now if I could just make an income from these readings :D
>>
>>19303428
The first time he did trade offers, he got like 10 readings and stopped reading after the first two or so. The next day, he came back and asked for more readings and had to be hounded into doing the ones from the previous day. It's not nearly the same as someone who loses Internet and comes back the next day to read for the ones he missed upon returning.
>>
>>19303372
Sunny Afternoons

Is it possible for this situation to change or am I under some sort of curse?
>>
>>19303441
Then don't offer trades to him?

I was just suggesting a more compassionate approach because that's kind of what we're all here for.
>>
>>19303441

Sometimes when someone says "trading" and asks one question, they don't want twenty reads of the same thing followed by bitter complaints when they only get to the first few people to respond with "trades" after they've gotten one.
>>
>>19303350
I just got alot of synchronicities lately. I can't really exactly remember them now but for some reason I guess it really hit hard when I decided to watch a video. I know the sounds of it silly but video that I was watching was one from Doreen virtue. Since every week she will make a guidance video for the week. It has been a while since I had heard from my girl so I was like why not?
I was a bit freaked out when literally everything she said was applying to my situation. I feel almost as if God was using Doreen as a messenger. So I get a bit emotional and all of a sudden my throat chakra and my heart chakra would just start hurting so much.
Even as I'm talking about it right now it just feels so tight.
I just felt so emotional but also excited at the same time.

You dealing with fogginess? I suggest you calling outside and walking on the grass without any shoes. Maybe meditating could also help?
>>
>>19303471
Hey Angel! Wow, that sounds like quite an experience. Glad you are excited, though!
>>
>>19303430
Aw man. THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!
Things will work out. I'm so excited that you're feeling such Joy from helping others!
Makes this kokoro sing
>>
>>19303493
It was the strangest experience I have went through.
No I can't tell what is even more strange the lady eating deodorant or this synchronicity
>>
>>19303167
would be grateful if someone could do a read
>>
>>19303466
>>19303465
I'm not even one of the people that read for him and I can say he literally does this all the time. I traded with him ONCE. The first time he ever started posting in the threads. He never replied, but went into the new thread under a new trip but with the same request and and requirements for a trade, claimed to be a totally different person, and had to be forced to reply to his reads from the last thread, then threw a bitch fit that people complained. He does this. He is like Moonie 2.0. Compassion was maybe applicable the first three times he has done this, but he has been active in the threads for almost a year and this isn't new behavior. He should honestly have his trip banned.
>>
File: Trippy synchronicity.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy synchronicity.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19303500
>>19303517
Why in the... Wait. What kind of deodorant was she eating, and why did you feel compelled to emulate her?
>>
>>19303533
>What kind of deodorant was she eating, and why did you feel compelled to emulate her?
BWHAHAHAH
I have no idea. No I'm not going to do what she did I mean I did try it the tired of it just cuz I was curious. She seems really into that she wasn't getting it like a candy bar.
I made eye contact a little too long!
I'm not gonna eat deodorant any time soon.
>>
File: 1418156136883.jpg (552KB, 900x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1418156136883.jpg
552KB, 900x1237px
>>19302653
This is a weird one, a child keeps referring to her imaginary friend "Tom" he's green tall and has bright pretty dots all over him that twinkle like stars according to this little girl. The mom upon hearing this shrugs it off as cute and just a kids will be kids thing. After dinner the little girl asks if she can bring he leftover food outside to Tom, since he lives in the backyard. The mother playing along says sure thing to humour the child. Much to her surprise and horror "Tom" is there towering about 15 feet tall crouched down looking at the little gal, excited for his meal. Tom looks like a hardcore nigga, but he's apparently pretty gentle. Big green ayy lmao looking thing with glowing eyes up it's torso-face-appendage thing.

weird read, but I think it may mean that things taken to be unexpected or not too serious may end up becoming all to real or a big deal later down the road. It's not too much of an issues kind of thing, since Tom seemed like a gentle giant, or one of the protagonists in those buddy films where some kid befriends a giant beast/robot of some sort. Basically work on communications and ask for clarity in things you are confused about, don't assume things are a certain way, and it should be pretty good overall. Either that or she's been feeding an eldritch horror leftover table scraps in her backyard lately or something.
>>
File: 1496736145967.jpg (67KB, 556x541px) Image search: [Google]
1496736145967.jpg
67KB, 556x541px
>>19303233
>>19303167 (please provide a proper numerological identifier)
>>19302906
Hey anons, please email me these responses, I know it's kind of obnoxious but I provide much better readings over email.

>>19302709
I'll do your since I said I would, afterwards I'll need to get to work on the anons who emailed me already~

>>19303559
I actually intended to draw your attention towards the underlying reason for why this experience occurred for you and what it's trying to tell you about yourself o:
>>
File: 1492384577647.jpg (191KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
1492384577647.jpg
191KB, 960x938px
Can anyone help me interpret a reading I did for myself? Been dating a girl for a few months, she has distanced herself rather suddenly from me, but she is looking for a new job and a new place to live at the moment, so understandable, I suppose. I haven't heard from her since Wednesday, I texted her thursday, as well as frday, just short things hoping she has a good day, I still haven't heard anything back. I drew some cards to ask why and I got:

>Lovers - Emperor - Empress; shadow card: Hierophant

These are all majors, so it seems to be something big... Nothing I can come up with sounds right, though. Lovers as union between Emperor and Empress? No, that's not a reason she hasn't responded. Maybe Lovers as a choice, between the Emperor (getting her life in order) and the Empress (growing a relationship), the Emperor was drawn before Empress, so that is her first choice

I don't know, I would love to hear other people's thoughts
>>
>>19303566
(numerological identifier)
>E, Ocotber, 2 (wednesday), scales
thx alot
>>
>>19303559
Wait, you saw this in real life? hahaha, I thought it was on a youtube video. What was that about?!
>>
>>19303566
>Game Theory: does deodorant cause spiritual enlightenment???
I'm pretty sure that the lady eating deodorant was not the reason why these synchronicities started happening. If it is then I think I'm just going to stop and just quit.
Honestly I think it was the fact that I asked a question here on the first place
caused that synchronization
>>
>>19303588
No it was real. That is why I'm dead.
BWAHAHAHA!
>>
>>19303471
That's pretty cool. It's fun when you just stumble across what you needed right on time. Pretty cool feeling you're just like "THANK YOUUUUU"

As for meditation you're right. I have to reconnect with myself. Given then situation I often switch on and off my true self. Also I've talked to a lady I've been commenting on her post for a while now today. It went better than I expected. Also I've been drawing a lot relationship related hexagram. Not too sure who it's about. It talks about marriage a lot.
>>
File: story of my life.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
story of my life.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>19302658
Yes but it'll be gone for good if you don't make a sweep for it over the possible perps. Seems like it's not too late to get it back, walk over your previous steps and generally detective it up a bit and it'll come up, the thief isn't really very adept at covering up what they did and will slip up about it sooner or later. But it should hopefully be recoverable with the right intuitions and clues about the situation, still very much able to be tracked down while the trail is fresh and the goods are still to hot to fence or anything.

>>19302662
Yeah seems like it should be the case, it's long overdue if anything. A man dressed far too formally for the modern age, sits at a desk listening to some music over headphones. He's dressed like someone from the 1930s or so. brown overcoat and vest with a pair of gloves and nice slacks. Brown hair and a complacent expression as he jams out to some tunes. It's playing loud enough to hear what kinda jams he's into, sounds like folksy guitar riffs, language sounds vaguely Romanian. Seems like the type who is all about aesthetic, good clothes good music, good food, an all around epicurean looking fellow who surprisingly doesn't reek of the pretentiousness or histerish aspect of people who tend to be into that attempted lifestyle.
>>
New Thread:

>>19303645
>>
File: tenor.gif (770KB, 498x484px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
770KB, 498x484px
>>19303588
>be me
>be using public transportation
>lady sits in front of me to my right
>minding my own business
>see the lady taking something out of her purse.
>looks too big to be candy bar but too small to be phone
>interest_piqued.jpg
>notice it's deodorant
>look away
>BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IT'S DEODORANT
>A S E N D E D
>start staring at her, because who the fuck eats deodorant
>make eye contact
>I can't look away
>She looks at me like she is gonna fight me.
>Frantically mess with phone, cuz I don't want to get my ass beat in by this woman.

>mfw when I made eye contact with this woman for a Solid 5 Seconds
>>
>>19303668
>find out later lady was featured on that one TLC show.

That's sad. Poor lady probably has a compulsive disorder.
>>
>>19303625
I agree it just felt too perfect. But it's good it's a nice lead into a positive direction which is something I desperately need.

>Also I've been drawing a lot relationship related hexagram. Not too sure who it's about. It talks about marriage a lot.
Maybe it's talking about unity between your current self and your true self?
>>
File: 1442132327283.png (1MB, 1182x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1442132327283.png
1MB, 1182x1182px
>>19302665
It's gonna be a bit of a wait, opportunities are there but they always seem to fall through or generally have a hard time coming to fruition. Eventually something will come up or alng where it's more like they're seeking you rather than the other way around, you'll take up a position there more out desperation than desire at first since it seems like it's asking for a lot, or not really the job you envisioned yourself doing, but it'll be alright once you get into the groove of work. Keep looking but as I see it now the opportunity that will entice you is the one that seems most likely, some place will actively seek to recruit you or will be looking for new employees the work might be what you want per se but a job's a job.

>>19302667
She thinks you're a pretty normal guy, nice enough but nothing much that really stands out. Just a real generic feeling of someone you're alright with. Kind of like someone you see often enough to recognize but don't really feel one way or another about them outside of the fact you recognize them. Like a neighbour you wave and say hi to if you pass on the street, but not really much else, just a typical sense of being okay with someone, no strong feelings one or another.
>>
File: handholding degeneracy.jpg (170KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
handholding degeneracy.jpg
170KB, 850x832px
>>19303607
Oh gosh haha, I think you misunderstood lol.

I didn't mean that she was the start of cause, but one of them, and with any synchronicity beyond a numerical sequence, there's usually an underlying lessons to be had.

Perhaps you should focus on why your response to her actions were what they were to determine what that lesson might be.
>>
>>19303697
>That's sad. Poor lady probably has a compulsive disorder.
That is most likely the case... fuck now I feel more like an ass for looking at her for too long.
>>
File: trippy spiral road.gif (745KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
trippy spiral road.gif
745KB, 450x337px
>>19303725
Hanako coming to save me?

Okay, now I know I'm dreaming. DID THAT HORSE JUST LMAO? WHO DRUGGED ME?!!
>>
>>19303729
It's really normal for our first reaction to be shock at something we find abnormal or are not used to. Don't be yourself up. Everyone everywhere does it in some way. Me, too.

If I weren't familiar with mental illness from family to friends to my own PTSD, I'd probably not think about it, but exposure just makes me more conscious and aware.
>>
>>19303630

>Seems like the type who is all about aesthetic, good clothes good music

lol, this does not seem like the type to be interested in me at all. interesting. thanks :)
>>
>>19303728
>Perhaps you should focus on why your response to her actions were what they were to determine what that lesson might be.
Fear
I'm sure it was purely instinctual: fight or flight response
I chose flight because that lady was looking hella scary.
>>19303761
That's probably true. Honestly the most exposure I've had people with mental illnesses was during my first year of college and with my boyfriend at the time who has depression and bdd.
>>
>>19303430
What's your email? :)
>>
>>19303715
>Maybe it's talking about unity between your current self and your true self?

That's what would make the most sense. Although I'd like to meet my rubber lady, but that's the other one talking I guess.
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.