[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 84

File: Occult Anatomy.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19293713
>>
File: Chakra Spectrum Alt.png (444KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra Spectrum Alt.png
444KB, 1200x630px
Chakra Reading Tiem~
No promises I'll get everyone if I get a lot! I'll leave my email if I don't get everyone.

>Questionnaire

1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)

3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)

6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on. (Unique Identifier)
>>
>>19299100
>Previous Thread should be >>19295857

My Baaad!!
>>
trading
>>
>>19299105
1. A, February, 6, Aquarius

2. Lethargic

3. Been told I have nothing to worry about recently.. I lack that confidence as I hardly seek it out to begin with.

4. Unaware. Something remains untapped. What I've at my disposal is.. reckless, untamed, still needing to be defined.

5. Love them. Wish I could do more for them. I have my moods which I'm better left alone then hanging around them. I'm incapable atm of showing that depth.

6. Introvert.

7. It hurts.

8. Incredibly nihilistic. Will pierce the core of your being with tactless words.

9. Honest with myself. I make the attempt of tact and low balling my being to others.

10. I'm my own worse enemy.

11. Yes.

12. Faith.

13. It's noxious and not proper for what you're conducting. I've been hung on this broad that I've spilled onto /div/ on and off. Rather not do that anymore.
>>
>>19299139
Will he seek me out on the client if I distance myself from the group?
>>
>>19299139
Query?
Mine's is when will he know that he fucked up and will he come to repent?
>>
>>19299143
>>19299147
I trade with you both.
>>19299147
I want to ask the same thing. Female asking about male.
>>19299143
For mine can you tell me if he will ever miss me or is everything fucked?
>>
File: hahaha1.jpg (47KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha1.jpg
47KB, 600x719px
Tarot Reader offering my services! I'm willing to do general, love, career, spirituality, or more specific readings- basically anything. I don't read reversals and won't include those in my reading.

Include your sex and age/stage of life in all queries, please.
For generals I require a timeframe (past/present/future, next two weeks, next three years, whatever).
For love readings I require your sexual preference and your relationship status.
For career readings I require your general line of work.
For spirituality readings, I require your general belief system/paradigm, and perhaps a goal you're trying to reach at the moment.
For different queries, just include any information you think I need.

Include any extra information you want such as star sign if you'd like. :)
>>
>>19299158
Seven of wands. Two of swords
Strength. Eight of pentacles

He wont like it, he wont do anything about it on his end but he will eventually miss you and realize how badly he messed up. This situation can be remedied if you remain strong and push for change between the two of you despite what has already happened. There will be a constant need for effort coming from your end but otherwise? Nothing will change. >>19299143
>>
>>19299170
female 18 straight single
Love reading
>>
>>19299143
>hanged man, queen of wands, ace of swords
Yes, but it may take him awhile to do so. Part of him feels like he is letting you win/like he is being manipulated if he gives in and seeks you out. Try not to let emotions take control when he does seek you out. Try to have a rational, calm discussion with him about hwy you had to distance yourself, etc..

>>19299147
>four of pentacles, three of swords, knight of wands
Oh yes, for sure. Give him awhile. He's being incredibly stubborn and doesn't want to see past his own interests and needs, but he will eventually see that he fucked up and come running back to you. Fear that it will be too late is involved.

>>19299170
Female, 23, straight, broken up
When will he reach out to me? Will he ever love me again?
>>
>>19299172
I'm done being the one trying. Thank you though. I figured this would be the outcome.
>>
>>19299180

Past: Seven of wands. I get the feeling you've either been getting a lot of unwanted attention from men, or you've felt as if you need to fight off hordes of women to get attention. You've felt like you're stuck in a competitive field, and putting in a lot of your mental energy thinking about it.

Present: Judgement. You're reconsidering your past views and improving your ability to make decisions about people.

What action to take: Page of Swords. This card represents being sneaky and subtle. Maybe you'll need to get your hands dirty to find your next beau, and go through other people to reach him.
>>
>>19299170
Presently what is my best approach in my career, should I threaten to leave and apply for other locally expanding businesses in hopes of upwards mobility?
Should I bide my time?
Should I take another approach?

Generally what approach should I have with my career right now?

I work in the coffee/service industry.
sagittarius
>>
>>19299170
25 Male Sagittarius.
What will happen tomorrow?
>>
>>19299181

"When will he reach out to me?" Five of cups. A card of real grief and contemplation. I expect it will take a long time. The character on this card has his back turned to the viewer. Perhaps this card is hinting that you should reach out to him instead?

"Will he ever love me again?" - Ace of wands. I always read this card as a handjob, and so despite it's crudeness, I get the feeling he will definitely have sex with you or have sexual attraction to you again. This card can also represent new beginnings, so maybe he will love you again. But time will tell.
>>
Trading.

How does he feel about me?
>>
>>19299158
>The devil, the tower, the queen of wands
Oh absolutely. Oh the poor fucker. It'll hit him really sharply like all of a sudden he's going to notice that he's been extremely selfish and it will just suck him up in a whirlpool of fear.
>>
>>19299215
ty
>>
>>19299170
Male
Will it happen in the upcoming 2 months?
>>
>>19299105
1. E, May 5th, Taurus
2. Not very energetic and tired
3. Female, Bi, my opinion is everyone is allowed to express themselves as whatever sexuality they are/have (if that's what you're asking)
4. I don't know much about self abilities and power, but I think I believe I and everyone have some sort of self power
5. Sometimes I am extremely angry with them so when that happens I express my anger towards them, but in all I love them
6. Introvert
7. It can be painful at times
8. My dark side is that I can know a lot about people and they wouldn't know about me knowing their secrets, and if they would hurt me in anyway- I would hurt them back with their secrets.
9. I'm dishonest with myself a lot of times, but with other people I do lie, but sometimes the truth slips out.
10. I am completely aware of my thoughts and spoken words, and they can hurt sometimes.
11. Yes
12. Logically
13. What does the rest of the year have on me? (I'm asking about what will happen to me for the rest of the year)
>>
>>19299217

7 of wands, the chariot, the star. he feels protective of you; he feels like he has to scold you sometimes so you don't stray off your path. i think he sees you as a bright spot in his life.

my query: is a relationship possible before the year is over? i'm female
>>
>>19299208
Is that what baristas are calling themselves these days
>>
File: easterispetroglyph2.jpg (72KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
easterispetroglyph2.jpg
72KB, 600x396px
Could someone do a reading on me? Current situation and future. I'm not posting and hot'n'cold facts, only a thing that is related to me in some way. Which cards to you get?
>>
>>19299208

Your queries can be basically summed up as "what should I do?" and "what should I not do?". So I'll phrase them as such.

"What should I do?": Queen of Pentacles. The queen court card always represents internal contemplation and thought, and the pentacles represent material value. She holds the pentacle securely and looks on silently. I would take this as a suggestion to take things slowly, thoughtfully, and always take care of your money and investments before making rash decisions.

"What should I not do?": Three of pentacles. A card of teamwork and compromise. The character who is labouring is being consulted by two higher-ups in this card. So basically, I think the card suggests you take no shit from your authorities. Don't be a doormat.

Outcome: Queen of Wands. You're going to be well off enough to be comfortable but not luxurious or frivolous. This card always represents to me a happy modesty, like the beautiful sunflower depicted. So it'll be alright in the end!

Hope this reading was alright.
>>
>>19299228
"No, not if you dont work on yourself first."

Hanged Man, 8 cups, page of swords

Cards agree. There will be one opportunity you choose not to take because its not worth it in your eyes.
>>
>>19299211

"What will happen tomorrow?" King of cups. Someone, a male (quite probably yourself) will be in control of their emotions in an emotional situation. But the situation will be tumultuous and a bit too close too home.
>>
>>19299232
I work in a local company that has multiple shops. I've done manager duties, I've done marketing duties, I'm a barista, I've worked on events as a brand representative, I've consulted on a business plan.

Saying I'm a barista doesn't encompass all the hats I wear or the skillsets I have.

That's why I didn't use it.

>>19299249
Sounds like I should stay around and keep on the course I've been taking. I appreciate this and won't make a rash decision by jumping shift after investing so much in this company.
>>
>>19299170
Male, 23
I'll take a love reading, thanks in advance.
>Sexual preference: straight
>relationship status: single
>>
>>19299170
Can I get a career reading for the next year?
Female, middle aged
I'm in middle management for a retail chain looking to switch over to the tech industry (web design or development specifically)
>>
>>19299221
Month 1: Three of pentacles. Teamwork is required, and cooperation on your part to make things work. You might be asked to compromise by a higher-up, or you and your friends will need to help someone out communally.

Month 2: Strength. You'll have to be courageous and take care of some scary business, whether internally or externally. Remember to keep calm and screw your head on straight.
>>
>>19299170
F 21
Will he ever reach out to me ? Will he ever love me?
>>
>>19299170
love reading please
i'm straight, single
i like my friend, we're kinda close
could you give me some advice?
i'm libra, he's cancer
>>
>>19299261

why is it not worth it? do i just not like the guy? thanks btw
>>
>>19299286
Thank you so much for the reading!! Best of luck.
>>
>>19299170
Female and teenager
Love reading please
>Closeted bisexual
>Single
>>
>>19299269
Present: The Magician. You really want to date, and you're taking action to make that happen. You've got charisma but are possible a bit self centred.

What you should do: Seven of swords. This card suggests excess, so I reckon you should be serial dating for a while. You might also need to be a bit underhanded sometimes to get what you want.

Future Outcome: Ten of pentacles. A big family, a loving wife, two dogs, a kid, and a beautiful estate with a lot of money. You'll have it MADE, dude!
>>
File: 1484350303087.jpg (1MB, 2527x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1484350303087.jpg
1MB, 2527x1714px
Male, 23, pisces. I want to know I want to have an indication on what will happen in my the following year, and which paths i should take. Thanks!
>>
>>19299289

How he feels about you: The Lovers! Woohoo, girl, what do you reckon this means? He's got the hots for you! <3 <3 <3

What you should do: The fool. This card suggests you should risk it, and take the leap. Have fun and be light-hearted and see where it goes. :)

What a great result!
>>
>>19299235
I'll do an intuition reading.
You are confused. You are trying to find meaning and purpose. You hide this, even from yourself. You want to believe in something more but you are scared of being deceived. You do not realize you are already deceived.
Re-evaluate what is important to you and the situation will naturally resolve.
Also remember the more vague you are, the vaguer the response you will get. This is more solid all around life advice.
>>
>>19299170
You read for me once already and did so well I was hoping I could bother you for a love reading this time.

If I'm being too greedy, feel free to skip me.

I'm a single young woman and into men.
Just a general present approach. What should I do?
>>
>>19299105

1. M April, 25, taurus
2. I don't- sometimes a few energetic bursts at night!
3. Repressed and safely ignored
4. I have some loony megalomaniac phases, these don't last long. Realistically, I know I dont really add up to much
5. I love my family, and my one friend. We don't really understand each other-but they are very good people, so it doesn't matter. I am irritated by nearly every one I meet but I am always sorry when they leave my life. I think most people are good, essentially.
6. Introvert
7. Family, I was born there, there's not much you can do about it.
8. I am a spiteful cunt but I don't harm intentionally. My heart is soft.
9. I lie to myself but as I know I'm doing it it doesn't really count. I don't do anything worth lying about to anyone else.
10. Aware, yes. It's not very fun, or useful
11. Don't know, suppose not
12. Wish I did.
13. Could you please do a career reading? If that isn't specific enough, whether I have any potential for proficiency in this skill I am dedicating the rest of my life to. Don't get me wrong, I'm doing it even if I'm hopeless, but ah, it's night, I can't sleep and like making myself miserable.

Thank you!
>>
>>19299170

I'd like a love reading too, female/29
I'm straight and single.
>>
>>19299338
Thank you, fits me well.
>>
>>19299370
>29 female single
ouch
>>
>>19299354
Nope, I love courteous and appreciative querents. Have one on me :)

A help: The Sun. This card is all about cheerfulness and joy. Maybe you come off as a bit morose (I have this problem too, hah) and men can get a bit affronted by this. Also, it can be a card of child-likeness. I don't mean to say you should go DDLG or anything, but maybe a more light-hearted and fun-loving attitude will help you out.

A hindrance: Eight of Swords. This card is restriction and binding. So I get a number of possible readings from this. Are you too picky or anxious about dating, that you're essentially blinded and bound? Are you too wrapped up in self consciousness to be truly open and receptive? You'll need to identify and break away these restrictions on yourself before you can find your significant other. Alternatively, you're super kinky and guys find it scary. But that's just a guess, hahaha.

I hope this reading was helpful :)
>>
>>19299393
Go back to /pol/ lmao
>>
>>19299370

You are a woman, generous with loving those around you I see two men begging for your love by your knees. One is given more attention than the other. EIther commit to one you give attention, or open your eyes for a potenial other which may be close to you.
>>
>>19299105
1.F, March, 9, Pisces

2. Energetic enough to feel bored constantly

3. Straight, not very active (it's been a while)

4. I believe I have a lot of potential and I'm afraid of wasting it away

5. I care a lot about the people close to me, but I don't really show it.

6. Somewhere in between depending on the situation.

7.That you should be careful with it

8. I don't do enough to help others and I can easily fall into alcohol

9.As honest as the situation requires it.

10. I overthink everything but I'm also careless with my words in the heat of the moment.

11. All the time

12. I believe there must be something out there, but I have no clue what is it.

13. How is the rest of the year going to be?
>>
File: tumblr_lpf8t4Vo0O1qza84qo1_500.jpg (142KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpf8t4Vo0O1qza84qo1_500.jpg
142KB, 500x681px
Air query here:

How should I advance in my spirituality, and what is blocking me?
>>
>>19299304
Thank you for the read
Some comments:
>You've got charisma but are possible a bit self centred.
I don't see myself as being particularly charismatic, though that may be my overly negative self-perception talking.

>This card suggests excess, so I reckon you should be serial dating for a while.
So you're saying I'll have to kiss a few frogs before meeting the right person, so to speak. Sounds about right.
>You might also need to be a bit underhanded sometimes to get what you want.
Define "underhanded".

>You'll have it MADE, dude!
That's quite reassuring to hear.
>>
>>19299060
While on my jog, this was the first song that queued on my playlist, talk about syncing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A

Thank you anon, you're also a sweety. Too sweet to be living on that island alone imo.

I'll be doing some readings with my books soon, just need to shower off and prep the room.
>>
>>19299170
Male

can i get a general reading for future(3 years)?
>>
>>19299170
>Male, straight, in a relationship, 24
Recently me and my gf had a long talk about the state of our relationship and what wasn't working about it.
Are things gonna change from now on or what will happen between us?
>>
>>19299419

This is interesting, I don't have any potential suitors right now, so i have no idea who these men could be lol thank you for being nice.
>>
>>19299170

Heya
M/30/ Gemini
Straight / Currently single
Love reading please, ty
>>
>>19299451
Six months: I see love, partnership and unification. It may also be a new friendship.

One year: I see passion, enthusiasm and energy. You have lots of plans for the future and feel like you could do anything.

Three years: In three years i see a major achievement being done. It might be in school or apprenticeship. You will harvest the rewards after hard work.
>>
>>19299395
I have a need to control things/dominate things but in the bedroom it's reversed. That topic doesn't come up unless I'm actually dating someone, though.

I'm really attracted to strength.

I'm definitely emotional and sometimes when stress has me in its binds, I'm negative.

Lately, I've felt insecure and unstable. It's been coming out in my actions as desperation and combativeness.

I don't really want to try Tinder again and the dating apps I'm on don't really interest me much. The dates I've been on haven't gone where I wanted them to go due to lack of attraction or being at different places in life.

I'm hoping someone will come along and make a move on me instead of me making a move on them. I want the initial approach to be more traditional and let them take the lead.

I mean I definitely have customers that are flirty with me when I'm working and the two guys recently I was interested in, mostly wanted to pursue something sexual. So I don't have to worry about being attractive.

>>19299438
I can do your read for you.
Gimme a sec.
>>
>>19299170
m 26 straight single
career reading: tech/management. how's it looking from now until the end of 2017
>>
>>19299324
awwwwww seriouslyyy <3
thank you~~
>>
>>19299170
Hi i hope that you can help me
Male, 28 years old, Aries
Straight/ in relation
Love reading.
Please i need to know if my relation will last or i will get a new one
>>
File: love-magic-spells.jpg (26KB, 688x430px) Image search: [Google]
love-magic-spells.jpg
26KB, 688x430px
Air query, I'm looking for a love reading and what will happen with my love life for the rest of 2017
>>
>>19299517
Be proud of your relationship, other may be jealous on you and try to take her. Be confident, show that to her.
>>
>>19299170
straight male 22- starting a relationship
will this will turn what i ever wanted, or anoter short love cycle?
>>
>>19299438
Woah pump the brakes there, doll. You want to go a little too fast. You have ambition and you have to drive to get to where you going to be in terms of spirituality, but you want change to happen overnight. Course everyone's spiritual paths are different and unique. Don't bite off more than you can chew unless you wanna chew for a long ass time.
>>
>>19299438
That's not how you shapeshift into a toad.
>>
>>19299438
k soooo I may be too anxious to be drawing accurately

but here it is anyways
6 of Cups and 4 of Wands
Originally draw Strength, then Fool, then 5 of Swords before redrawing 6 of Cups.

Is there anyone or group in your area you could seek out for advisement?
Consulting with someone you trust, a friend, a colleague, a mentor and working with them could help you grow.

Alternatively, you could just enjoy sharing with others. Suggesting that by embracing your spirituality in a way that positively affects others will push your growth.

What you should avoid: The Emperor and The Star
Avoid pulling your resources and energies in one thing.

Be flexible instead of inflexible. You might find that having a more open perspective opens your path of growth

Any feedback is appreciated and if you need a follow up, I'll be on for a few more minutes.
>>
>>19299170
Hi, not sure if you're still reading but I could really use one.

I'm thinking of joining an agency for people pleasing line of work, my main goal is cash. How do you see that developing?

Female/25
>>
File: 8p.jpg (79KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
8p.jpg
79KB, 350x600px
>>19299588
For some reason my spiritual guide screams "Chaturbate"? I think you may do it, but it's hard work.
>>
BAAHHH, real life drama came up! Don't worry though, these readings will be done :)
>>
>>19299588

Are we talking about a $250-300 an hour agency?
>>
>>19299170
Male, 19, Pisces, can i get a general reading for two months from now?
>>
The reader/querent ratio seems to be something like 1:20, kek.
>>
File: 010100100100100001010000.gif (348KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
010100100100100001010000.gif
348KB, 500x226px
Pulling out my books for some readings tonight. What I'll need from you for the best results:

>Meditate on your query
>While meditating focus on a number between 1-385, let it call out to you
>Give me your number and your question.

Be prepared for lots of old rhyming text in return. I'll guide you through it and break it down as best as I can. In return please leave some feedback, good or bad. It truly helps.
>>
>>19299751
Why do I feel so lethargic? how can I fix this?
>>
>>19299751
>357
>What should I do to break this cycle associated with women?
>>
>>19299170
Female
Striaght
Recently single
Love reading please
>>
>>19299751
How to win this girl over and solidify for long term
>>
>>19299751
I'm about to go to bed but I loooove your readings!

General? What can I know? What insight will benefit me to know?

I'd love positive results in love or career.
I really want to continue to grow in my wellness and balance.
>>
>>19299751

how does he feel about me? as in, does he have romantic feelings?

for some reason while i was thinking about this i saw the number 65. let's go with that one. sounds like fun!
>>
>>19299751
I'm hung up on her still.
I know I should move on buuut..
Idk. I miss her. I regret everything I said, while
at the same time, it needed to be said to test
her mettle.. I realize this is vague. And I've little
hope, she came and filled this void that's been
looming for years only to leave soon as she came into my life.

>>
>>19299751
How can I get things moving into a positive direction?
>>
>>19299751
Will things work out between me and her?
>>
>>19299795
abs(your value for x and y go here)
>>
>>19299170
M,22

am I seen as a leader?
>>
>>19299170
>>19299170
Male 20,Leo, straight and single, I need a love reading please
>>
>>19299170
male,22,straight,single

a reading on my love life would be great
>>
>>19299751
Is it time to give up on my ex? I always felt this soul mate aura from him, but after this last month a half of drama. I'm not sure if he's a lost cause.
>>
>>19299222
Freaky, I just did a reading for someone with your same birthday today!

Okay everyone drama is taken care of, starting the chakra readings!
>>
>>19299801
Absolute val.
Kek
Nicely played, dear!
>>
>>19299760
Oh.. First off I need to thank you anon. Right across from your pull, my family wrote and left me a secret note for my own personal development. I might have missed it if it weren't for you. Now then...

Your page pull:

Happy Insensibility
By J. Keats

In a drear-nighted December,
Too happy, happy Brook,
>Thy bubblings ne’er remember
Apollo’s summer look;
>But with a sweet forgetting
>They stay their crystal fretting,
>Never, never petting
>About the frozen time.

Frozen in memories of summer, you are feeling the loss even though there is nothing to make it better, nor any way to forget about it in your mind.

>Ah would ’twere so with many
>A gentle girl and boy!
>But were there ever any
>Writhed not at passe´d joy?
>To know the change and feel it,
>When there is none to heal it
>Nor numbe´d sense to steal it—
Was never said in rhyme.

You're lethargic because you've drawn back and numbed yourself after this recent blow. This poem examines the idea that the worst part of suffering is often remembering a time when we were happy - this is what is keeping you paralyzed, your retreat into happier times as a way to avoid the current pain bubbling under the surface.

Your verse pull breaks it down further. It is Echoes by T. Moore which touches on the echo of a love that's left repeating far away. The main pull from it being:

>"Tis when the sigh, -in youth sincere
And only then,
The sigh that's breathed for one to hear-
Is by that one, that only Dear
Breathed back again.

If you wish to fix this state of mind you must change your current outlook. Recapture the love you had in youth for life, chase after the echo to find the source of it. Let that light and love envelop you, let it show you the beauty of the world you are missing out on. The solution to yourself begins and ends with yourself anon. I hope this helps.
>>
>>19299751
Sending you warm hugs,
~Diana
>>
>>19299751

Do you see a specific girl I should be chasing right now? Cuz there's quite a few I can easily get along with but I'm also dealing with family circumstances that aren't going to change soon. And if you do, do you have any tips?
>>
File: RZ07Pog.jpg (1006KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
RZ07Pog.jpg
1006KB, 4032x3024px
>>19299170
I am a male, 27 years old. Would like a general for the next two weeks, please!

Star sign is Leo!
>>
>>19299105
1) T, Feb 11, Aquarius

2) Pretty good. I can get really hyper and fidgety most days, but there are certain days when I'm a bit sluggish.

3) Female, straight. I'm celibate for the most part. I masturbate habitually. I don't really see anything wrong with sexuality, it's just a personal choice to abstain.

4) I think I have a lot of potential that I haven't been utilizing properly. I have this constant underlying sense of power that I feel like I need to strive towards.

5) I have a hard time getting along with my family, though I wish I could express myself better and have a stronger relationship with them. I don't really consider anyone to be a friend, those that I do I don't talk to regularly. I don't think highly of most of my acquaintances.

6) Introvert, unless I'm with someone I'm comfortable with.

7) Idk, I guess I have family members that do, but they have a very weird way of showing it. It's easy to forget that I'm cared for.

8) It can compel me towards intrusive thoughts of extreme violence and deviance, I have a tendency to become what I hate, like most people. I consciously try to reason with it and dispel hypocrisy to bring myself back down to earth. I'll also try to express it through creative ways.

9) I try to be, I really value authenticity.

10) Heh, I'm not really sure. I have a constant stream of thoughts. It's difficult to keep track of that.

11) Yeah, every once in awhile something kind of weird and serendipitous will happen. It happens in day-to-day life as well, I just consider it to be less significant.

12) hmm, yes but I'm not sure if belief would be the right word. It's still something I treat with a bit of skepticism, although I've been growing more open minded within the past year.

13) I guess I'd just like some advice on how to put myself back in order. I've been slowly recovering from depression.
>>
>>19299751
I would like to know what my love life will be like in August, please
>>
File: Trippy Rainbow Polka Dots.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy Rainbow Polka Dots.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19299141
A206 Aquarius

I cannot get a read on you specifically in depth without the Unique Identifier being answered, provide me with a question, the one you think is not 'proper' is as proper as any question~
>>
>>19299963
Okay. ...

altering my question: why do I call attention to myself, why am I noticed for qualities that I've yet able to bring out of myself?
>>
Looking for a reading right now, I need it. I'm just, I'm so lost after today.
>>
>>19299769
Your page pull:

The Married lover
By Coventry Patrmore

>WHY, having won her, do I woo?
>Because her spirit's vestal grace
>Provokes me always to pursue,
>But, spirit-like, eludes embrace;

Well right off, I see a problem here. Setting the name of the poem aside which is red flaggish enough, you seem to be in a cycle of pursuing women who can't give you the depth of love you're looking for. Your love almost feels like a consuming sort - very intense. While their energy is always this flighty here one moment, gone the next sort.

Because her womanhood is such
That, as on court-days subjects kiss
>The Queen's hand, yet so near a touch
>Affirms no mean familiarness;

There is a barrier of formality here, almost like you going through the motions in love, worshiping these women like queens, yet they see you like every other peasant to kiss the ring. Your praise fails to gift you with the deep love you require.

Nay, rather marks more fair the height
> Which can with safety so neglect
>To dread, as lower ladies might,
>That grace could meet with disrespect;

>Thus she with happy favour feeds
>Allegiance from a love so high
That thence no false conceit proceeds
Of difference bridged, or state put by;

>Because although in act and word
>As lowly as a wife can be,
>Her manners, when they call me lord,
>Remind me 'tis by courtesy;

Man this speaker is bitter about women. Under this nice guy facade, I'm seeing glimpses of some arrogance here. Look at how often he calls his loved women lowly.

Because, though free of the outer court
I am, this Temple keeps its shrine
Sacred to Heaven; because, in short,
>She 's not and never can be mine.

Your verse pull: Yattendon By H. Newbolt

Because of text limits I must stop here. If you wish to break this cycle, this pull wants you to really self reflect on your choices for what man you wish to be, and what women you choose to pursue.
>>
>>19299751
How does she actually feel about me and why does she seem to care more about this one faggot then me? Or maybe I'm just blind.
>>
>>19299991
Very insightful anon, thanks. This is something I will meditate on for quite a long time.
>>
>>19299993
ofcourse she doesnt like you,you sound like a poltard
>>
>>19299751

what do girls think of me in general?
>>
>>19299993
Does this one faggot know the difference between "then" and "than"?
>>
File: 1409549905062.jpg (139KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
1409549905062.jpg
139KB, 1024x748px
>>19299985
what's your question?
>>
File: 5 Headed Scythe Colored.png (71KB, 525x1158px) Image search: [Google]
5 Headed Scythe Colored.png
71KB, 525x1158px
>>19299963
>>19299975
Mm, I love attitudes, alrighty, let's get started.

Mmm, I also love short answers. ...

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Red Ray is blocked.

Orange Ray is imbalanced.

Yellow Ray is imbalanced.

Lower Triad is seems to indicate that you are highly unhappy with yourself because of the very way you act out. Seems to indicate a calling to become more conscientious of your actions towards others but mostly towards your self.

Green Ray is potentiated but only in a self sense, seems to indicate you're at a point in life to begin giving more than less than a fuck about yourself and others, but you don't seem to care very much about others beyond a selfish need for their comfort.

Inner Green Ray is not pierce.

Bridge is nominal, though does appear weak.

Blue Ray is imbalanced, surprisingly without a clear reason. Seems you are a pathological liar and a manipulator of others through presenting incorrect realities or exaggerations or outright gas lighting events. Funny thing is, you don't like being these ways is seems.

Indigo Ray is imbalanced towards self sabotage and manipulative use of the self to manipulate others, you lack a distinct inner consideration for yourself that kills you inside but you push it all down. Your shadow self is extremely unhappy and is manifesting itself through irrational behavior on your part compared to how you used to be.

Violet Ray seems nominal in a small sense, and in another seems to be partaking in programming external events in your life to occur to begin drawing attention to your lack of consideration for yourself and others.

Upper Triad is imbalanced towards a configuration of slowing oncoming catalyst to give you a fighting chance to grasp what life is trying to tell you through the things you experience.

You call attention to yourself because you're trying to tell yourself that you're ready to begin introspection to identify your positive traits and to find your inner love that you hold down. (cont)
>>
File: lain god shimmer.gif (96KB, 429x650px) Image search: [Google]
lain god shimmer.gif
96KB, 429x650px
>>19299751
I want to know if it's worth it spending a year waiting for R, and if not, what I should do instead.
I'll give you a fortune reading in return when I wake up, as long as you send me an image which describes your state of mind, and if you'd like, a query.
>>
File: Life.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>19299975
Others call attention to positive qualities about yourself because it's the universe, or your outer 'otherself' setting you up, or attempting to set you up, to notice these pristine positive qualities about yourself that you deny from yourself.

Now then for some associative information, you didn't give me a lot to work with and your kundalini is at the red ray so I'm working in the dark here.

Red Ray belies a severe issue with your living environment here on Earth it's very self. You do not feel like you belong. This seems to have something to do with the orange ray imbalances that are of yourself denying your own inner personal power, as well as not even bothering to want to discover it. You're tired and intent on stagnation for the sake of learning what happens (spiritually) when one slacks off right before their (spiritual) Final. You also are deeply hurt and have blocked yourself off completely from realizing this.

I don't even need to do a linear synopsis.

Anon, you're blocking yourself from indigo to orange and with these two chakras have shut down the majority of your internal system while leaving the outer traits untouched. You're a walking mask, you're not being real with anyone, not even yourself. You don't want to be, because it hurts too much in your mind.

You're going to need to deal with that pain, and accept it before it'll begin healing and dissipating.

I highly recommend you visit a counselor, Aquarians are notorious for their stubborn refusal to admit deeply to themselves when they need help.

Let others in, and stop judging yourself and others so fiercely.

In the immortal words of Mallory Archer, "You're no spring chicken yourself."

Stop pretending. Get real with yourself, you need to look inwardly if you want the internal suffering to be found, treated, and healed.

Take it easy on yourself Anon.
>>
>>19300027
I thought everything was going good with regards to a friend of mine, but it seems like its not and I'm just being led astray and that all my efforts are in vain.

So I guess my question is whether I'm actually just wasting my time because someone else is intervening in my efforts and what this friend actually thinks of me.
>>
File: 1498255978204.jpg (102KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1498255978204.jpg
102KB, 736x552px
>>19299105
>1. A, 01, 13, Capricorn

>2. Not terribly. I have to summon the energy to do very much.

>3. Like any virgin I assume. Ever lustful but not particularly searching for satisfaction in others.

>4. Locked in a box with a key that I cannot pick up.

>5. They deserve a better son, brother, and friend. I'm not a very vocal or extroverted person, and end up not telling anyone that I care for them.

>6. Introverted I'm sure.

>7. Unconditional love keeps my family from kicking me out or completely becoming corrosive. Admittingly I don't know much about unconditional love. Sometimes I do, and other times I do not. I can never be sure if anything is conditional or not.
Bleh. I don't know.

>8. It is a scary creature I do not wish to approach, but that I know I could defeat, or out live, if confronted. I think this, but the truth may be that I am unable to beat it.

>9. Not a very honest person to be honest. I try, but I'm not capable of telling truths all the time. I hide things and myself from others, and who knows what may be lurking in me.

>10. Aware and unaware? Idk. Probably mostly unaware. Though I've spent time in my own mind on occasion. Either to reflect on what I've done(usually an unacceptable act), or to contemplate what is on my mind.

>11. Sure, but doesn't everyone experience some form of synchronicity in their lifetime?
I once had a sudden urge to ask the air around me(speaking to a storm) to strike lightning, paused, then felt it was right. A bolt flashed ahead. Was neat. Like traffic-light guessing tier.

>12. I'm unsure. I guess faithfully with a dash of logic.

>13. How do I avoid feeling disappointed in every little thing that happens?
>>
trading
>>
>>19299780

Your verse pull:

Cherry-Ripe
By Anon

>THERE is a garden in her face
Where roses and white lilies blow;
>A heavenly paradise is that place,
Wherein all pleasant fruits do grow;
>There cherries grow that none may buy,
>Till Cherry-Ripe themselves do cry.

>Those cherries fairly do enclose
Of orient pearl a double row,
>Which when her lovely laughter shows,
They look like rosebuds fill'd with snow;
>Yet them no peer nor prince may buy,
>Till Cherry-Ripe themselves do cry.

Oh my. Your feelings are very romantic for this girl. You see in her a beauty of a girl blossoming. Where other men might pass her over for sweeter fruits, you watch her, enchanted by her every move.

>Her eyes like angels watch them still;
Her brows like bended bows do stand,
>Threat'ning with piercing frowns to kill
>All that approach with eye or hand
>These sacred cherries to come nigh,
>Till Cherry-Ripe themselves do cry!

She is very protective of her cherry (insert dirty joke here). This guarded off behavior might make it hard for you to reach her.. As she'll most likely swat away your hands like she does to most prospective buyers - much to her own detriment.

Your page pull:

The True Beauty
By T. Carew

>HE that loves a rosy cheek
>Or a coral lip admires,
>Or from star-like eyes doth seek
>Fuel to maintain his fires;
>As old Time makes these decay,
>So his flames must waste away.

Hmm, this seems to say your burning fire for her, might waste away if it burns to bright and too fast.

>But a smooth and steadfast mind,
>Gentle thoughts, and calm desires,
>Hearts with equal love combined,
>Kindle never-dying fires:—
Where these are not, I despise
Lovely cheeks or lips or eyes.

Slow and steady wins the race with this girl. Calm your strong desires for her, give her the space to grow comfortable with your love. Let the flame ignite both hearts over a slow and tender courtship.
>>
>>19299105

1. J, Sept 5th, virgo

2. slightly on the tired side. It's not terrible but my health has slid some.

3. Very open-minded but I tend to be a bit more traditional when it comes to relationships and sexuality, mainly because of all the people i've known who've fucked themselves or someone else over on the more risky stuff.

4. I dunno, I'm sure I have some minor clairvoyance and I can sense when certain people are pleased or upset with me, but it's not reliable. Would be great if I could learn to expand it.

5. I'm growing more distant. A few of them I'm appreciating more, the rest just seem like they got fluff-o-vision

6. Introvert

7. Nowhere near enough, but it's a doozy.

8. Not enough. I'm chill but if I feel someone's a shitty person... =/

9. Very. I can't even kid myself anymore.

10. More than the average person, less than a guru. Apparently I have a little wisdom? But also recklessness.

11. All the time, but I don't experience synchronicity like I used to.

12. Yes. I'd like to understand the "rules", but aside from that I leave it undefined.

13. Why the fuck am I alive and on this dying planet?
>>
>>19300038
>>19300065
Ahh that hit close to home.

Been seeing a councilor on and off, it's been put on hold as I'm unemployed atm. Nothing really comes from my visits. It's all the same. And I'm never able to bring up that untellable deficiency. I lost someone with which I invested great faith and hope in, she turned out to be worth it, but I lost her due to my nature. Exactly as you outlined, as she pointed out to me.

I don't need a councilor Apotheosis.
I need a spiritual healer.

Thank you.
Spot on.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19300098
What's your query?
>>
>>19300102
I have a couple if you want to trade a few times.
My first one is a question about how long it will be before my ex finds someone new
>>
Trading.

If I disapppear for good, how will he reacg? Will he try to reach out to me?
>>
File: march of the rainbow pyramids.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
march of the rainbow pyramids.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19299222
E505 (Lessons of Pure Wisdom)

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Red Ray has an imbalance partly in regards to security with your environment/living situation, otherwise it's minimally balanced despite this.

Orange Ray is minimally balanced with a slight imbalance towards overactivation in sexual activity and a slight underactivation in utilizing your personal power in sexual circumstances (this sticks out so much so from the other vortices that I almost want to ask if you're a submissive person sexually...But I won't.)

Yellow Ray is actually minimally balanced, and ironically the anger is a blue ray cause of overactivation in honesty.

Lower Triad is minimally balanced towards acceleration of lessons in wisdom.

Kundalini is sitting just beneath the green ray due to blockages in the green ray, but overall it's more than ready to enter the heart chakra.

Green Ray is potentiated and in the process of being activated, current life lessons directed towards moving you towards a more loving stance towards yourself and others are oncoming. With an openmind and an eye for 'coincidences' you will quickly discover why you should begin treating others with love. Hint, it's because you desire it the most right now, including receiving that same deep profound compassionate love.

Inner Green Ray is manifesting consciously presently various aspects of it's multifaceted personality of the shadow self, you are 'becoming your darkness' partly to call strong attention to your need to face your darkness and forgive it, that way you can find this same forgiveness towards yourself towards others. Anger, sexual gratification (using sex to make yourself feel better about yourself) and submissiveness, uncertainty, and dishonesty are all traits of your shadow self currently manifesting if I'm reading this right...

(cont)
>>
>>19300106
>>19300106
Okay I will start that first query...

I have this weird question...

What type of woman (personality wise) would be best for me as a partner?
>>
>>19300115
Ok np. Starting on yours.
>>
>>19300106
Before the end of this year, your partner will find someone new.

What would the relationship be like:

>Three of Cups, Ace of Wands, The Star

It seems to be a dreamlike, happy relationship, I don't think more words are needed.
>>
>>19299783
Aww thank you anon. AHHH question overload. Both your verse and page pulls are now like 3 pages each and they're super complex AHHH. Send halp.

In all seriousness, if I break these down, it might take me all night love, and I'm not sure how accurate they are because they're both WAAAY all over the place. Mind refocusing your thoughts and come back to me with one question only? I'll try and pick you up from there no matter where I am in the line.
>>
>>19299105
1- G, 11, 6, Scorpio
2- Kinda normal
3- Im virgin but im sure about my sexuality
4- Now im fighting to keep evolving as a person
5- Well i have some good friends and i love some of my family
6- Introvert
7- From my dogs or mascots who passed away in my life
8- Indeed i have one, actually my dark side and the other side are fighting as one to improve things in life
9- Well a lot, im pretty direct to say things
10- A lot
11- Sometimes i have sleep paralisys and others stuff
12- Yeah, i believe in other dimensions
13- A general please, ty, i believe a got a read from you in the last year
>>
>>19300115
>Seven of Wands, World, Empress, Sun, Ace of Cups
So first of all, you'll feel most drawn and connected to a woman with some struggles (nothing serious), but it'll feel incredible to you to watch her overcome her challenges and elevate herself to a new level of happiness and being. The rest of it seems almost a bit bland. Seek a woman who has a happy home life. A complete woman, with dreams and aspirations, will complete you.

>>19300125
Ok. My next question is how well any of the magic/rootwork I am considering will work on him. Your next one?
>>
File: pentagram vortex.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram vortex.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19299222
Bridge is phenomenal!

Blue Ray is nominal with imbalances via overactivations towards outright honesty, this is a natural mechanism designed to call attention to your inner green ray, and is the main energy the shadow self is using to manifest itself through you.

Before I go into the Indigo Ray, it seems important to point out that a good portion of your problems are related to your low esteem regards utilizing your personal will/power to take control of your life in a much more vivid and malleable way. You have a hold on the reigns of your life, but you don't move them beyond a small tug or push here and there. This is mostly because you are unaware of the power you hold (much like everyone).

Take some time to attempt to recognize how your actions can be seen in such a way as to be a 'control' of your life, to mend and bend your self and situations towards outcomes you prefer.

Interestingly enough, your green ray is highly susceptible to orange ray possession once you do open and activate it due to the orange ray's imbalances. You may wish to be with someone, and try so hard in all the indirect ways to make it so, when the lessons to be had involve direct interaction. On the sexual front this involves being more open and honest with yourself, on the interpersonal front this involves finding in a manner of speaking the positive traits of others within yourself and vice versa. Without taking these steps the orange ray may very well block the kundalini from moving through the green ray into blue ray.

Indigo Ray is actually not that imbalanced, it just appears very underactive from what appears to be a lot of doubt in yourself. This is something to work on, discovering not only the doubt in yourself, but the anti-thesis, the opposite corresponding confidence in your self.

Violet Ray is happy and sunshiny!
>>
>>19299170
A general for this year
Im Scorpio, ty in advance
>>
>>19300140
I will start yours and in the mean time think of something to ask.
>>
>>19300109
bumping
>>
>>19300156
ok
>>
File: 1417381301499.jpg (197KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
1417381301499.jpg
197KB, 1200x877px
>>19300066
while you passion and ability to traverse adverse situations are strong as well as you intentions in this all being good your intuition or ability to properly read the ituation is lacking. Seems like a strong willed person with the right ideas about it all just got caught up in a situation that can play those suits against you. While optiistically it might be good to hold out for a reward or turnabout, it seems the situation has been tragically misread. Not really so much of an issue of being led astray or turned down the wrong path, but rather that the circumstance is in the hands of others, or forces beyond your control.

Seems like the person intervening is a likely possibility or rather that the person in question may not have the same strength or sense of personal conviction you do and that leads to troubles or incompatabilities in the way you interact.
>>
>>19300140
>Death, 8 of swords, ace of cups

I think that cycle with that guy is over... the cards tell me that you would only be clinging to the past and preventing any future love from blooming, to say it in a way, by living in the past you will be unable to live in the present.

Losing someone is painful, but allowing yourself to remain in the past will only make you suffer even more.
>>
File: Fading Vortex.gif (2MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
Fading Vortex.gif
2MB, 718x404px
>>19299222
Upper Triad is partly imbalanced but in such a way as to accelerate the approach of lessons in discovering your inner ability to create change in your life and others, as well as discovering the confidence to use this. You appear to have a 'leadership' strain of lessons in this regard to confidence, you need to discover how to take charge, of yourself, and of others who need your direction, especially for your friends and family it looks like.

What does the rest of the year have on you?

Experiences tailored towards teaching you how to notice you can effect things with your Will, not by just action and word, but by thought. Mainly yourself, the more you cull the fat from your thoughts that encumber you, the more you'll discover how powerful your thoughts can make you when interacting with others. Other things in store are experiences of discovering how to take action, there will be 'circumstances' where you'll be called unconsciously into making actions to change an 'event', it may be simply pointing out when someone is being stolen from, it may be something more such as defending a friend from another, but overall it will test your ability to take action and lead the surrounding reality to a conclusion that you desire.

You MAY discover a new connection soon, but it won't turn out the way you expected it to.

I think around Halloween you'll begin dealing with energies of disbelief in self.

Around November you'll have to work through issues that come up with work or family, nothing serious.

December will be depressing and lonely, but will belie a powerful realization nearing the end of the year.

Rebirth is a valid near future experience, you'll go through some series of minor or 'inconsequential' events that will lead you to re-discovering yourself.

Or not, it majorly depends on how willing you are towards keeping an openheart and an openmind in observing your self and others and your environment.
>>
>>19300177
ty what is your query
>>
>>19299789
Ah, this energy pulled me straight over to prophets.

Your page 65 pull:

>And a woman said, Speak to us of Self-Knowledge.
And he answered, saying:
>Your hearts know in silence the secrets of the days and the nights.
>But your ears thirst for the sound of your heart's knowledge.

The answer you seek is already in your heart. You know it deep inside, but you choose to doubt yourself. Why?

>You would know in words that which you have always known in thought.
>You would touch with your fingers the naked body of your dreams.
>And it is well you should.
>The hidden well-spring of your soul must needs rise and run murmuring to the sea;

You need my words to give you the courage to pursue him, I'm instead telling you, you don't need my words as it's all already there. In your dreams you see the answer you desire, in your heart you long for it, it's there in it's simplicity. Your blinding yourself to not only your own heart, but his.

>And the treasure of your infinite depths would be revealed to your eyes.
>But let there be no scales to weigh your unknown treasure;
>And seek not the depths of your knowledge with staff or sounding line.
>For self is sea boundless and measureless.

Self reflect on all he does, all he says, the way he looks at you. The answer is staring at you waiting for you to notice it.
>>
>>19300140
I finally got my question, I want to know this:

How can I make my mind lose interest in those women with struggles? Would meditation suffice, or should I seek the help of a therapist?

Also tell me if you want me to expand on your second question.
>>
>>19300140
Speaking as someone who's done this, don't.
>>
>>19300187
My question is right here:
>>19300192
>>
>>19300166
I see, thank you.
>>
File: 9129391301.gif (775KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
9129391301.gif
775KB, 500x266px
TFW you specifically ask for feedback to keep you going and you only have 1 feedback reply so far.

Sorry anons waiting for my book pulls. This is taking so long because I keep having to stop to regain energy.
>>
>>19300208

82 here. Damnit man I'm counting on you. I love you bookworms and yet they're so rare these days ;_;
>>
>>19300208
It's alright, mate. Take your time and be sure that your work is appreciated
>>
>>19300208
>TFW you specifically ask for feedback to keep you going and you only have 1 feedback reply so far.

Iktf
>>
File: 1458081100175.jpg (65KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458081100175.jpg
65KB, 900x600px
Hey. Who's crazy enough to help me test a new method?

What I need is a picture of a drop of your blood on something white, and a question to answer. A piece of paper, napkin, snow, whatever.
>>
>>19300208
I'll give you some feedback if you manage to get to get to me, I always love giving feedback.
>>
>>19300222

I'm not letting you use blood magic on me!
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19300222
>Implying people are dumb enough to shed their own blood for the sake of an inaccurate reading
>>
trading.

i can scry
>>
>>19300191

i guess you're right but the situation is extremely complicated. thank you for the reading
>>
File: validity1.jpg (25KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
validity1.jpg
25KB, 540x540px
Tarot Reader offering my services! I'm willing to do general, love, career, spirituality, or more specific readings- basically anything. I don't read reversals and won't include those in my reading.

Include your sex and age/stage of life in all queries, please.
For generals I require a timeframe (past/present/future, next two weeks, next three years, whatever).
For love readings I require your sexual preference and your relationship status.
For career readings I require your general line of work.
For spirituality readings, I require your general belief system/paradigm, and perhaps a goal you're trying to reach at the moment.
For different queries, just include any information you think I need.

Include any extra information you want such as star sign if you'd like. :)
>>
File: rainbow spiral vortex.gif (812KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow spiral vortex.gif
812KB, 800x600px
>>19299361
M425 Taurus (-- -screeching halt noise-

>>19300095
Anon, I did a very quick synopsis on you and I have to admit, you are your own spiritual healer, and you deny this from yourself too.

If your counselor is not working out well for you, find a different one who'll call you to your appropriate psychological responses and mechanism to your past experiences. Despite not having access to one right now, you can help yourself now more than ever.

Your 'deficiency' is not such a thing at all, it is all in your mind in how you view such things. You should try to find the bright side to these 'dark' things about yourself. You've been hurt to begin with, for some that reinforces a need to hold back your self from others and vice versa until you've hidden your true self so sufficiently that you can't remember who you actually truly are.

That you lost your greater desires by your own self is prime content for self destruction and disbelief in the self. The ironic thing about this experience was it's meant to call in an extremely precise way your attention to the areas you yourself desire to work on.

You don't want to though because of the pain prior to this person hurting you.

You've been raised poorly and that's not your fault, and there's no need to blame.

Try this one but of advice.

Don't blame ANYTHING anymore. Don't find reason to blame. Blame is unhelpful to the extremes, it's deflection, refusal to accept responsibility, and it's hurtful to others around you.

Instead of finding reason to blame, find reason to forgive.

You only live once, where's the joy in playing the blame game when deep down you know there's no one to blame truly.

Sometimes, bad things just happen. It's how we attempt to transform our responses to these experiences into positive ones that truly build up our ability to be better for ourselves.

Much Love to you Anon who sounds like my Mother to a frightening degree. May you please have mercy upon yourself!
>>
File: cmaueb.png (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cmaueb.png
41KB, 500x500px
>>19300230
>>19300231
Worth a shot, eh? You never know who might be willing.
>>
>>19300192
>expand on your second question
If you have anything to add that would be nice.
I'm just looking to start with something basic like getting back to speaking terms.
>>19300194
See above. I'm not trying to use Satan to bring him back to me. I just want to get on speaking terms..."root work"

>>19300198
Ehhhh....If it really bothers you, seeing a therapist is probably best. Chances are you have a need to rescue damsels in distress. Nothing terribly wrong with that. You probably have a good heart.
>Four of Wands, Four of Pentacles, Sun
Honestly anon, it's just a matter of picking your battles. EVERYONE struggles with something. Picking a woman that has struggles but fights to overcome them can be very sexy and bring you both closer. You want a partner you can grow and evolve with and that usually involves (about 99% of the time) struggles of some sort. Don't pick a self-destructive woman you know has tendencies to obsess or has a drug and/or alcohol problem. I'm talking about, at worst, a single mother going to school or a woman that is trying to start a business or whatever. Something that is about positive growth, not destructive habits. There is very much a difference.
>>
File: Drunk n Cute.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk n Cute.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
...Fun Fact

Of the readings I've done thus far, I haven't had to fill out a SINGLE captcha!! (including in this post!)
>>
>>19300242
Yes we do. They're called retards.
>>
>>19300233
Hey, want to trade?

Would you be able to tell me what sort of magickal technique I should enter into? I've never had a scrying reading before.
>>
>>19300238
single 19 f

If I dont make a presence again how will he react? Will he try to reach out to me?
>>
>>19300238
>Male, straight, in a relationship, 24
Recently me and my gf had a long talk about the state of our relationship and what wasn't working about it.
Are things gonna change from now on or what will happen between us?
>>
File: its better to.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
its better to.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>19300242
What a sad and depressing picture.

Blood Magic can be a very innocent and purifying power, but most seem to imply the shedding of blood to be a violent and dark occurrence.

It's rather sad how the stigma on it has gone from all of those sacrificial rituals that require shedding blood.

Maybe one day a Voodoo doctor will reveal how blood can be used in magic to help ease pain, cure illness, and create powerful bonds with angelic/guardian/guiding entities and forces/laws.
>>
>>19300255

Five of wands. He's going to squabble with you at first, but eventually be ready to compromise and collaborate.
>>
PLEASE, read me.

I am 18 years of age.
I am Libran.
My lifepath is 11.
I am a Jew maternally..

I want to know whatever you see when I tell you this... Please.
>>
>>19300247
I know how root work works, I am an occultist. Magic that intervenes with free will won't help you. Last time I tried that, it backfired so badly the consequence plagues me eternally and nothing happened for the target. I am not going to warn you further so do what you must.
>>
>>19300267
oh yeah. I am also Male.
>>
>>19300260
>
The Lovers card popped out while I was shuffling, looking at your comment. I think this is an indication that things are going to go very well from now on.
>>
>>19300247
Some occultists consider anything related to 'love spells' or 'love magic' as a manipulation of their will, usually frowned upon many occult circles.

Anyway, I can give you another reading given that you provide me another query on that subject of the ritual.

>Chances are you have a need to rescue damsels in distress

Basically, I turn into a fucking knight with a shining armor before them, making shitloads of effort to please them and make them happy, however as I have come to realize, that's an issue.

>>19300250
Did you give your money to An Hiro?
>>
>>19299792
Oh dear, this is so hard to see anon. I'm so sorry. Your pain is overwhelming. Your page pull:

Untitled
By P.B. Shelley

>Music, when soft voices die,
>Vibrates in the memory—

The sound of your love rings through your memories still. The senses evoked, everything is fresh as if it were still yesterday that she was in your bed.

Odours, when sweet violets sicken,
Live within the sense they quicken.
>Rose leaves, when the rose is dead,

Love leaves when it is dead my sweet anon. Your test was only an excuse for her to escape from a relationship she was not happy in. You should not focus so hard on this last moment, as it truly wasn't the cause for the end. Rather, reflect upon the whole of the relationship - study all of your mistakes so that you might learn from them.

Are heaped for the belovèd's bed;
>And so thy thoughts, when thou art gone,
>Love itself shall slumber on.

Welp, that literally just broke my heart to read. You are refusing to love without her. Your shutting yourself down from the very idea in hopes to find her again in your arms.

Your verse pull is called For the Fallen. It closes with:

>To the end, to the end, they remain.

Please don't remain. It has ended, you must move on and love again. This path only leads you down destruction. Rather than falling, I ask you to rise.
>>
File: 14458182.png (503KB, 465x657px) Image search: [Google]
14458182.png
503KB, 465x657px
>>19300253
Cast your line in every pool. Never know when you'll find a fish.

>>19300264
It can be both. Rejection of any aspect of your practice is rejecting truth, even if those aspects are unpleasant to the eye. Embracing life is embracing the inevitability of death; rejecting either is falsehood.

Even mutilation has its significance. What better way to master the ego and overcome attachment than to witness the chaos and inconsistency of one's own form?
>>
>>19300278
Would just like to throw my own thoughts in there: a love spell that is self-focused (that is, making yourself more beautiful, loveable, sexy etc.) is completely fine and can achieve the same goal. No coercion required!
>>
repeat message..
PLEASE, read me.I am 18 years of age.I am Libran.My lifepath is 11.I am a Jew maternally..I want to know whatever you see when I tell you this...I am male.
>>
>>19300278
Love magic isn't even in the equation. I just want to reestablish contact and build a friendship again. They were an important person in my life.
I guess I'd like to know if I can reestablish regular, positive contact with this person by the end of the year.

>white knight
That is an issue. That's why you need a fighter. Someone that already has an amazing support system and growth is about WE not just you coming to her aid whenever she needs you.
>>
>>19300254
I see a black looking mirror in the shape of a duck. Then I see images of animals in the wild just running around.

Youd have a talent for familiar magic and spirit animals. Look into that.

My query is how my crush feels bout me?
>>
>>19300293
Filth, disgust, and rejection. Neurosis and fear.

No one is going to judge you for what you haven't done. Not yet. Why are you so worried?
>>
>>19300297
Okay I will start reading yours. And yes, I feel drawn to those damsels in distress. I need to stop, but the rewiring is what I am not so sure about desu.
>>
>>19300293
No signal. Please try again on a windy day.
>>
File: ORBITTING ORBITS.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ORBITTING ORBITS.gif
2MB, 512x512px
>>19299361
Sorry lol.

M425 Taurus (Foundations of Love and Wisdom)

Magenta Ray is nominal, most energetic bursts at night are caused by present life lessons pushing you towards 'solitude' (not isolation) to better get to know yourself.

Red Ray has a severe blockage in 3/4th of it's vortices and a severe imbalance in the 4th. Wow. 'Safely Ignored' should properly state 'Improperly Handled'. You don't feel it now, but the energy is building up like something bottled and shaken. The pressure will continue to build until one day it blows, and you'll be unable to properly deal with it as a Red Ray overactivation of that magnitude will make you act out in extremely irrational and uncharacteristic ways. You'll suddenly crave attention from everyone, make a fool of yourself to garnish that attention, you'll crave a desire to explore your sexuality, and find no one who is an appropriate candidate to do so starting off which might result in you returning to a full suppression of this essential Foundation of energy.

You are, without doubt, a Sexual Being, even if you identify as Asexual, or don't identify as anything, this energy vortex exists within your body, and it has a say, a sway, a pull. You can shut down the Foundation to your existence, the sexual act that wholly was responsible for your presence here. But you cannot deny it forever. The Foundation will crumble, the Tower of a Personality you've built on it will fall. And you'll have to start on yourself all over.

Further because the Kundalini is located underneath the Red Ray closer to the Magenta Ray you are receiving extremely little Prana or Vital Energy, which results in essentially a perpetual 'funk' that you feel bogged down in. Like existing in an anime-tier storm cloud hovering around your upper body at all times. There's bursts of lightning that lead to obsessive periods, and there's the looming low energy realizations that come afterwards. (cont)
>>
>>19300297
They obviously aren't a positive presence in your life anymore if they are making you consider this. How would you feel if someone you choose not to talk to did this to you?
>>
>>19300302
uhhhh... sorta close, but no cigar... I am going to be apart of the World to Come. the question is...how
>>
>>19300310
y tho
>>
>>19300297
Give him some space, and when things cool down then try to become friends with him again... this is the best approach. They also suggest you not to use magic at all for this process.

Basically telling you that you might not get the results you expect or want if you use magic.
>>
>>19300320
You aren't actually 18, are you? I don't mind, but something seems inconsistent to me.
>>
>>19300267
I see hands rubbing together
>>
>>19300326
trade?
>>
>>19300306
A therapist can definitely help. If you have a mind that is wired for logic in other areas of your life (mine is wired for logic, but in love I go a bit haywire...or can) then a therapist can help you get to the root of why you are like that. When you can see it with your own eyes, you can grow past it.

>>19300319
Christ. Again, I'm not summoning Satan. It is an incredibly simple ritual that only helps make my intent more powerful. At worst, if it is effective, all it will do is remind him of me. If he chooses to act on it, he can. He isn't being forced to do anything.

>>19300326
Thanks. I already did a simple communication spell and I don't intend to do any more beyond that.
>>
>>19300327
09/29/98 my friend
>>
File: 4474430-constantine.jpg (223KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
4474430-constantine.jpg
223KB, 958x960px
>>19299100

I'm unsure who's doing readings right now. But I'm at a tipping point in my life, and I would really appreciate a reading.

>Christopher
>Male
>25
>November, 20, 1991
>Scorpio
>Black Pentagon

I feel like my world, my life, is ending. This could both be in my favor or not. But so far I'm not handling the transition well and I feel like i need to change things tasap or my life will be forfit.

What should I do? Where does my future lie? How do I help save myself from this doom? What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>19300238
Female
Striaght
Recently single
Love reading please
>>
File: Spiraling circles.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Spiraling circles.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>19299361
You feel small, insignificant, unimportant, like you're nothing, if not...Less than nothing, and that you don't matter.

On the contrary, the Red Ray is going to be an extremely important part of your future oncoming lessons. You will be flirted with, you will have interest put upon you, others will notice you more. You'll stick out like a dark spot on a bright background. You will be required to face your sexual identity, your sexual beingness, you will. And if you don't, things will only spiral down for you until you're barely making it by day by day JUST in your OWN MIND, never mind your body, or your living situation.

In depth, your living situation you're displeased with. You don't feel native to Earth. You don't feel attractive or desirable, and you have issues with feelings of security in your life, like at any moment you are scared of it all just falling apart on you and you're being left with nothing to help you or rely on. The fear of being alone is extremely vivid.

Orange Ray is being underactivated and in compensation 'revs' itself up like someone pushing an accelerator, in order to acquire the energy your system needs and isn't receiving from the low placement of the Kundalini. This results in, you guessed it, megalomanic periods of self obsession and illusions of grandeur in your self.
This is a defense mechanism to balance out the low energy levels you usually have. The result in the long term will lead to severe mental distortions towards self sabotage, keeping yourself held down, and holding yourself back from any real progress being made on yourself. The result in the long-long term (30+ years) will result in mental illnesses of a severe nature.

(cont)
>>
>>19300335
I am into logic too, hence why I find it amusing that I behave like that before women.

Anyway do you have any other questions? Or is that all?
>>
>>19300335
>at the worst
maybe for him, not for you.
>>
>>19300338
Ah, I get it then.

No one can read your fortune because of the... interference pouring through the blood of Jews. Sorry.
>>
>>19300325
Idk. Maybe your desire will be carried by the wind like a balloon.
I'm tired don't listen to me.
>>
File: Flower of Life Art.jpg (253KB, 780x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Flower of Life Art.jpg
253KB, 780x1024px
>>19299361
You don't need to bang anyone, you don't need to get sexually involved in any way or sense, you can even choose not to identify, just stop 'repressing' or suppressing your most core human aspect. You've got a body, it's many functions are linked and the sexual ability of it being denied will leak into the physical vehicle like an oil leak, you'll start running rougher and rougher until you begin breaking down.

The only solution here is simply, discover your sexual self. Don't sleep around, just explore your body, get to intimately know yourself and the ways this energy empowers you. From the crotch is where the kundalini first begins affecting your persona. If it can't even move through that area, your body is being deprived of the most essential nutrient of them all.

Primal Love.

Then once it enters the Orange Ray, the next important distortion of that pure energy is manifested, Awareness. Without kundalini intermittently entering this chakra, you will remain seemingly unaware of the occurrences you are experiencing, and like an animal will 'just live with it' without much thought into why things are the way they are.

There's also bit of evidence in the orange ray auric body of very erratic emotional displays of affection, but I can't tell if they're towards yourself or others which is incredibly unusual, they seem to be...Scars or 'imprints' on the body itself, important memories being held on the 'surface' (of the aura) but not being processed. You come off as vulnerable, and this attracts people to you in an erotic and romantic way that further makes you retract from yourself and others in those aspects of yourself.

The Yellow Ray is partly minimally balanced, with a few vortices seeming to be underactive nearing deactivation. You're partly reclusive and very timid and shy when it comes to certain people, but then open and obtuse with certain others.

(cont)
>>
>>19300355
is there ANYTHING you can tell me bases on the info ive given
>>
>>19300348
Thanks. That's pretty much all. Good luck with your woman thing. Remember: positive growers, not destructive-habitters(?)

>>19300354
Holy shit, how hard is your dick right now? Are you not reminded of people you have shared a deep connection with on a daily basis? Have you never had a friend you haven't spoken to in awhile call up out of the blue? It happens. Trust me when I say that me popping into his head for a moment isn't going to ruin his day. We were very close friends and circumstance pulled us apart. Chill. I'm sure if you're lurking in div threads just to start fights with people who just miss their friends then you've got some major fucking problems of your own to work on.
>>
>>19300365
based*
>>
>>19300365
Jews have been cut off from magic for a while. Too much child sacrifice, one supposes, or whatever the hell they're doing in Israel.

I could make you ill, but I couldn't tell your future. Not much I can do.
>>
>>19300238

Male, 29, Straight, Single

I've been feeling pretty depressed for the past few week and wanted to know if there is anything in the next couple months that is going to change my situation? Also, love reading if you don't mind.

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>19300378
can you reverse ailment if a curse has been made? what if i undergo a spiritual change like Esau?
>>
>>19300300
Page of Swords: They see you as talkative and lively, but perhaps a bit restless. Are you an aries by any chance?
>>
File: huku1182.jpg (80KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
huku1182.jpg
80KB, 640x1136px
>>19300293
Heeeeey. Couldn't help but follow your desperation.

Shed a drop of blood on something white, take a picture, and I'll see what I can do?
>>
>>19300400
no can do.. I am tired. maybe tomorrow..
>>
>>19300075
>Your feelings are very romantic for this girl.
Correct

>She is very protective of her cherry
Lolyes

>she'll most likely swat away your hands like she does to most prospective buyers - much to her own detriment
Correct

>Slow and steady wins the race with this girl. Calm your strong desires for her, give her the space to grow comfortable with your love. Let the flame ignite both hearts over a slow and tender courtship.
We actually used to be firey before. It's just cold this time around. Before, there was talk of future. Now, there isn't. See the problem?

Accurate assessment of the situation, questionable advice.
>>
File: Chakra Kundalini.jpg (49KB, 460x568px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra Kundalini.jpg
49KB, 460x568px
>>19299361
Lower Triad is in extreme need of introspective attention given to your personal power and sexual identity and placement on Earth as well as how you are a social and sexual being who represses your social aspect and denies your sexual self.

Green Ray is closed and not potentiated, essentially it's inactive, but it is present, and is has had moments of intense activation in the past in regards to offering love that is not sexual, but deep and profound, a compassion and empathy, a caring for something, or maybe someone. You yearn for these feelings again but the pain that exists here seems to push you towards pulling away from everything including yourself in some areas.

Inner Green Ray is mostly untouched but it seems to have a sense of forgiveness towards you, as if to say when you do finally begin introspectively getting to more deeply know yourself, you'll have a very easy time forgiving yourself and others, because deep down you'll be so vividly aware of the pain their own darkness brings them that you'll instinctively, spiritually, know their pain and connect and identify with them.

Blue Ray is underactive.

Indigo Ray is highly underactive, you seem to be 'wishywashy', you float along with the flow and don't make much movement yourself in the flow of life. You make excuses for why things you dislike are okay (>I lie to myself but as I know I'm doing it it doesn't really count), and you deny great portions of yourself. This chakra is so deeply underactive that it almost looks like a black hole, it is not letting out much light at all, like staring into a portion of space devoid of stars, the great bringers of light into our universe.

(cont)
>>
>>19300380

Sorry, I don't do double requests. But I'll do your first query.

Help: Six of pentacles. Doing something kind and generous for others, despite being cliche, will lift your mood. This card shows a man giving to beggars, but perhaps someone more close to home would be good, too. Just be kind to others and you'll receive kindness back.

Hindrance: Nine of swords. This one is pretty obvious: you're staying up, feeling miserable, thinking about how everything is going wrong. The man in the card is literally crying in bed. This card is showing that this is hindering you. You need to stop wallowing around and take action.
>>
>>19300372
The thing is... they are not destructive, they are just desolate, or downright sorrowful, they are not magnets of said sorrow however, they conceal that sorrow from the rest of the world and instead show everyone a happy face...

It's sort of like say a single mom who struggles with a terminal illness but still makes an effort to give the best to her offspring...

Even if it sounds enchanting or inspiring I need to stop.
>>
with that... I fall asleep...now...
>>
File: 1497748620534.jpg (475KB, 841x841px) Image search: [Google]
1497748620534.jpg
475KB, 841x841px
It's hot and I can't sleep, willing to do a couple of trades if anyone is interested.

I'd like to know if J is thinking about me?
>>
File: Vortex of Lake Texoma.gif (902KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex of Lake Texoma.gif
902KB, 320x180px
>>19299361
Violet Ray is murky along it's corona, a sign of deep imbalance across your entire energetic system. It is doing it's best but having great trouble in connecting with you and is feeling powerless itself, a truly sad experience, when the highest aspect of the self has been cut off from the spark of itself that it spent so long nurturing to bring to an ember and then more into a flame. It 'misses' you, and is working with many other entities to find a way to connect with you, to make you 'form a connection', to help you 'see', to help you 'believe' in yourself, to not be so unconscious, to be more conscientious.

Don't you know how much Love you have being thrown at you all the time? Of course not, none of us do because it's intangible, you can't 'see' an emotion as it travels across the room to another, but it's there.

And your Higher Self is desperately trying to find a way to make you feel this love. The moment you open the green ray, everything will get better is what I'm picking up on, but getting there is extremely hard in this incarnation for you.

The challenge is... Perhaps too much, the body is too contrasting and stubborn, the soul too gentle and at ease. The energies too different to meld decently enough.

But the potential is HIGH, and with enough effort in discovering what it is you need to do for yourself, you'll find that life won't just transform, everything will become anew and different, suddenly like your eyes being opened wide for the first time ever, you'll discover that your entire life has been a series of events all leading up to one culminating greatly important moment that will define the entire remaining future you have into one of growth rather than the present stagnation.

Career Reading.

I don't sense much of a certainty in this due to your own lack of ambition and eagerness, but I do sense that you have a very powerful... 'Presence', and that even putting just a bit of energy into something will get you far.
>>
>>19300432
Okay I will trade with you.

Should I try anything romantic with the Library girl? What would our relationship be like if I did?
>>
File: 08277453.jpg (22KB, 325x236px) Image search: [Google]
08277453.jpg
22KB, 325x236px
Is there anybody here who could scry and wants to trade? I could do a tarot horseshoe spread in return for whatever query you have.

I'd like to know the name or initials of my next gf. I'll even make it less confusing for you by saying that I live in a very "diverse" area so the name might be a little weird.

Just leave me your query and I'll get to work
>>
>>19300444
Sarah Regina
>>
>>19300444
That's not really something you can get accurately with scrying.
>>
>>19300420
Ah. I see. Well, my brother recently went through that scenario you just mentioned. He was with a single mother who had stage four cancer for about two years. He watched the woman he love die and leave behind her beautiful 4-year-old girl who didn't understand where her mommy went.
That's what I was saying about picking your battles. You can love those women and try to be a supportive friend, but don't let it go beyond that. Especially with a scenario like a terminally ill woman, you're setting yourself up for hurt and heartbreak.
>>
>>19300432
There seems to be no interest in you sorry, there is a situation of mixed opinions... they are mostly related to the mind... so nothing romantic or emotional there.

There's no real emotional interest, sorry.
>>
File: Fractally Embedded.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Fractally Embedded.png
1MB, 1200x630px
>>19299361
Continuing on the final question.

Your problem will be apathy, not putting any energy into something. You'll get bored then fed up then sick and tired.

Furthermore, your sense of being hopeless is going to hold you back in this field, you'll never push yourself to be better, you'll never make initiative or give others reason to trust you with greater responsibility.
Despite that, youe learning ability is palpable, and your dedication is still an active energy, albeit it's being used so sparsely that I can't even really detect traces of it in the yellow ray.

But you are capable of accelerated learning of physical skills, a sort of handicap you have going for you, were you to just take the time to discover that you are a very efficient learner and almost a Jack-of-all-Trades, albeit in this case your handicap makes you closer to a Queen-of-all-Trades, most notably seemingly in the areas of aiding others, and in 'creating' whether it's construction or resumes or drawing and writing, your creative aspect is powerful and a conduit to help you personally develop yourself and spiritually grow.
>>
>>19300432
9 of wands
10 of pentacles
Death
Judgment

Yes J is thinking about you his defenses are really low right now because of how much he is longing after you. He sees you as an ideal match for a perfect family now there was something that happened recently for that to change between the two of you. Its a bunch of good things he is thinking.

What is C thinking about me?
>>
>>19299795
Sorry for the wait, had to go outside for a quick rooting meditation.

Your page pull:

The Battle of the Baltic
By T. Campbell

Both your pulls seem odd. Something is resisting a full connection here which is blocking me from the full truth. The theme of this first poem however is a great battle. Whether this is a battle that has passed, or one that needs to be waged, I can not say for sure. But this question has a rather frantic energy around it.

>As they drifted on their path
>There was silence deep as death,
>And the boldest held his breath
>For a time.

>Ye are brothers! ye are men!
>And we conquer but to save:—
>So peace instead of death let us bring

This last phrase really alarms me. I can feel you reaching out for a compromise here, when all around you seems to be consumed in conflict. Forgive me for stopping the poem here, it's hurting me to look at.

Your verse pull:
Untitled
By J. KEATS

>Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art—
>Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night

The speaker here seems to be the spirit observing you and your conflict from a distance. You are portrayed as a reliable bright star, calmly watching over in your solitude the follies of this situation.

>And watching, with eternal lids apart,
>Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite,

This star is watching endlessly like an Eremite (Christian hermit, a recluse essentially)

>The moving waters at their priestlike task
>Of pure ablution round earth's human shores,

Your observing the waning of the tides, as they cleanse in a ritual the material earth of human error. This gives this whole piece a connotation of this situation being driven by cycles you are slightly detached from, but nonetheless wish to better.

Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,
And so live ever—or else swoon to death.

This pulls me away from a solution, as it wishes to focus instead on the problem. Sorry but I can not help you here.
>>
26 recently single female, can I have a love reading please?
>>
>>19300444
J. T. R.
>>
>>19300443
>Should I try anything romantic with the Library girl? What would our relationship be like if I did?

>Ten of Swords, Ten of Pentacles, Three of Pentacles

Seems like you've been going through some shitty times as of late. To answer your question, yes, you absolutely should go after the library girl. You have nothing to worry about, there's going to be a lot of love between the two of you. 10 of Pen paired with 3 of Pen signifies to me that this women will help lead you to financial independence, good luck.

>>19300459
>>19300470

Two conflicting reads, J is a female and one of her friends recently told me that she was saying she wants to get back together with me. These reads are confusing me now more than I was before. Regardless, I'll start yours >>19300470
right now
>>
File: Xtannn.gif (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Xtannn.gif
20KB, 300x300px
>>19300278
I did not, and two posts after that post I've been getting captcha'd lol

>>19300285
I wouldn't know as those lessons aren't meant for everyone :P
But if they are what you've taken time to learn, have you ever been mutilated? If not how do you know you understand? It's my own sympathetic understanding that mutilation can be both very destructive to the ego's sense of self, and in others it can lead to a deep realization that they are more than their body's reflection. (Albeit Forrest Gump also relays this message with Lt. Dan.)

I just always feel...Nervous and uneasy around people who are able to speak in depth of the lessons available in things like Death and torture.

Whoo, getting tired.
>>
File: 1496302609512.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496302609512.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>19300447

pls

>>19300449

Really? I've had some mind blowing reads before where I've only asked a simple question and gotten the name of someone close to me.

Could scryers at least do the race/ethnicity of the person?

>>19300479

I don't know anybody by that name but an attempt was made, what is your query?
>>
>>19300483
>X-tan
>Not Divtan
>>
>>19300485
I got a vision of brownish, yellowish calves. Asian. One of the slightly tanned asian girls. She wears high socks.

Love reading for the rest of the year please.
>>
File: tumblr_okwy1zS9mA1spd0keo1_1280.jpg (691KB, 723x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okwy1zS9mA1spd0keo1_1280.jpg
691KB, 723x900px
>>19300483
Pain is the best teacher, but no one wants to attend his class. The lesson isn't necessary for everyone, but anyone can learn from it. Especially with the right mindset.

The ego and sense of self being damaged is why it leads to deep realization. It is both, and a lot besides. Egotism is a poison to growth in any area, and pain turns the id against the ego.

If it matters to you, yes, I have been there in more ways than one. Why does it make you uneasy?
>>
>>19300470
>What is C thinking about me?

>Five of Wands, The Fool, Ace of Pentacles

Lol, what a strange set of cards to draw together. C is thinking about getting both of you on the same page. They also think you're a naive fool but that's partly what C likes about you. C sees a lot of stability and security in you. Sounds like C really admires you.
>>
File: My Face.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
My Face.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>19299436
Getting low on energy, surprisingly, guess that drama earlier took more out of me than I realized.

Might start condensing readings.

Ah, well then this is an interesting energetic system, you seem to be repelling me because of the sensitive nature of your system detecting me very quickly. I might not be able to garnish much since you have reflexive defense mechanisms that even giving me conscious spoken permission wouldn't change this.

F309 Pisces (...Can't pick up on the life theme.)

Magenta Ray appears to be nominal.

Red Ray appears to be underactive but otherwise minimally balanced, albeit there's a moderate imbalance in regards to living situation but I can't tell much beyond that.

Orange Ray is minimally balanced but there's a sign of indigo ray possession, or...It might be an indigo ray caused imbalance, judging by the answer it's related to a full spread of doubt, denial, and fear blockages or imbalances in the indigo ray cascading down into the orange ray which is making it underactive in tandem with the Red Ray.

Yellow Ray is minimally balanced but also peculiar in that it too is underactive...

Lower Triad is underactive, never seen that before. There seems to be a root cause from the indigo ray. I can't make out the deeper causes though.

The Green Ray appears to be potentiated but is blocked by your own lack of consciously attempting to provide compassion and empathy.

Inner Green Ray is not plumbed.

Bridge is...Huh, imbalanced towards higher energies being more present than lower. I'm literally feeling queasy now, seems like your system is shoving me off.

Okay, well... If your system is that uneasy about me I think I'm going to stop here and just say there seems to be an issue with overthinking and in that process suppressing lower energies from properly converting which results in a very 'living inside your mind' kind of personality. You need to get out more it seems, reconnect more vividly with Earth and your 'Home'.

Sorry!
>>
>>19300485
You may not know them just yet :D. Along with the J.T.R initials I see a brunette with blue or hazel eyes. Medium height, a bit athletic. Great smile. Reminds me of Kelly Kopowski.
Ummm... I don't ask for reads very often but what method do you use and do you have a query preference?
>>
>>19300513
Thank you.
>>
>>19300485
>Really? I've had some mind blowing reads before where I've only asked a simple question and gotten the name of someone close to me.
That's not mere scrying, friend.

>>19300479
Care to play for a reading? According to multiple readings crosschecked, I already know my future wife. Tell me her initials and/or appearance.
>>
File: 19875238790341.jpg (84KB, 553x707px) Image search: [Google]
19875238790341.jpg
84KB, 553x707px
>>19300222
Let it be known that we at the Vampire General Thread do not condone the act of bloodletting for the sake of divination.
>>
File: th65.png (1MB, 894x1176px) Image search: [Google]
th65.png
1MB, 894x1176px
>>19300489
>Divtan

I obviously don't lurk enough, there's a Div-Tan?!! I DEMAND YOU SHOW ME HER O:

>>19300505
Pain and Suffering have quite a powerful class always ongoing here on Earth, it's more of a detention for a lot of the students on Earth though, and many people don't know why they're being 'forced' to attend that detention.

It mostly makes me easy because I've an extremely sensitive body, and pain for me is more vivid than I like to admit. If I were ever tortured for information I'd probably break right there and tell them to just kill me and get it over with.

Not only that but I feel, very deeply, that pain and suffering are overly present in this reality, and that they need to be toned down for many who simply weren't aware of how severe or traumatic of an experience it would be.

In a way this happens when the brain shuts down from say, a broken leg, in order to preserve the higher functions of the body for survival purposes, and once the damage is being treated and the threat is lower, the brain begins processing the pain signals where it wasn't before.

But still man, it makes me uneasy because in my mind, no one deserves pain unless it's what they desire to know, and it's my understanding that most do not desire to know it, and are SOL because their soul had other ideas for their body.

Though I also have severe disassociation from personal identity in that I don't know if I'm more human or soul in my...Conscious responses. I don't want my humanity to be harmed, and in many ways I want my soul to respect my humanity by not throwing it through such painful lessons.
>>
File: giphy.gif (409KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
409KB, 480x270px
>>19300551
Let it be known that we didn't even know you had a community.
>>
>>19299876
Aww space hugs right back at you friendship. <3
>>19300001
Please do, despite the negativity, there is a lot to be admired about you. Diamonds in the rough just need a bit of shining is all. Focusing on cleaning yourself up first should really help you find what you're seeking.
>>19300215
Ahh your love sustains meeee I will get to you my man, it is my mission.
>>19300217
;_; Thank you anons for all the good vibes. Really need it with how much this is sapping me tonight.
>>19300221
I demand a refund of my energy lel.
>>19300229
G O A L S E T
>>19300234
I'm sorry for the cheeky read anon. I know you wanted me to guide you to the end, but this is a pretty significant situation in your life. Morally I am hesitant to weigh in because I do see the complications. That's why this answer needs to come from yourself, and if you look hard enough inside, it will also come from above. Best of luck anon.
>>19300413
I think you misunderstand me. Re-read the second poem pull specifically about the fire going out. You wish to force re-ignition by your own heart alone. This pull is cautioning you not to overwhelm her. She's being cold for a reason, she needs the distance for a reason.

Pushing full-throttle forward at her is going to burn you both up. Turn up the heat on the cold slowly, reignite the passion through a more tender courtship focused on her needs as they're feeling neglected right now. In short, go back to the basics of love - where does the spark usually come from? Friendship first, deep connection and understanding of each other. Get what I'm getting at yet?
>>
File: div-tan.jpg (567KB, 2881x2024px) Image search: [Google]
div-tan.jpg
567KB, 2881x2024px
>>19300558
Here, you can expiate your sin by making her the OP picture next time, kek.
>>
File: 1.png (403KB, 864x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
403KB, 864x1456px
>>19300561
>that pic

lolkay.
>>
>>19300524
That's fine and thank you for trying, mate.
But out of pure curiosity, how does that defense system work? It is not allowing you to make a clear read? It just sounds very strange.
>>
>>19300571
That's div-tan? She's a qt.
>>
>>19300543
Give me a few minutes and I'll see what I can see.
>>
>>19299105
1. K ,November ,ninth, scorpio 13 <3

2. I've felt a low-medium engery for kost if thhe day.

3. Female. Bisexual. I dont think i should have clised doors because i never know.

4. I believe I can do any and all things if i set my mind to it. ;) I feel as my engeries are strong.

5. I only developed a close bond with my sexual partner/boyfriend. Everyone else i tolerate.

6. I feel as though a mix of both but closer towards extrovert.

7. It's when you'd do anything and everything good for your other person. You'd love them even if they got in a horrific accident,gained 200lbs and ever love them if they had sadistic views.

8. It's very deep and developed. It's started to run free during my childhood.

9. 7/10

10. Words help me set in stone things that i want to happen. They help me grow as a person.

11. ALL the time.

12. I have no one religion. But i lean away from a one "higher" being. I refuse to allow myself to be dominated by an unknown source

13. I want to see how another person feels about the engeries i put out. And if they have good intentions. I want to connect with these engeries but i refuse until i have other 3rd parties help me sort out everything.
>>
>>19300576
She was created long time ago, supposedly some other anons were interested in creating their own interpretation of the mascot, but they never delivered.
>>
File: 1499396694846.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499396694846.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
Sorry about the wait, I had a phone call

>>19300496
>I got a vision of brownish, yellowish calves. Asian. One of the slightly tanned asian girls. She wears high socks.

Is this girl really short? Like almost a midget?

>Love reading for the rest of the year please.

>Justice, Strength, Page of Swords, Six of Swords, Ten of Cups, Queen of Swords, Two of Wands,

You've made some mistakes in the past and are now reflecting on them. Moving forward you need to learn from these mistakes and how to avoid these pitfalls. You're scared that you're going to have to put yourself out thee but you need to find your inner strength this coming year in order to succeed. You're biggest obstacle this coming year is going to be transportation, you're going to need to find a solution to this. You will succeed in finding someone before the end of the year but you're going to first need to make some dramatic changes in your life, good luck.
>>
>>19300342

I was born alone, so shall I die alone." At least that's the feeling I'm getting at here.
>>
File: the guardians.jpg (664KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
the guardians.jpg
664KB, 1000x1333px
>>19300571
ermehgerd.

I wonder if Div-Tan and X-Tan get along. Okay, enough autistic fantasies, gonna get something to eat, go put air in some car tires (because my mother can't put air in her own tires for some reason and feels the need to yell at me to do it) and then I'll be back to do more readings!

...So uh, if anyone has anymore pictures of Div-Tan, please feel free to share~

>>19300575
I'm not sure, I've never come across such a sensitive defense system, your energetic system would be a good place to hide something from prying eyes.

The moment I moved into the higher chakras I was overwhelmed with nausea and felt the distinct sensation of something hitting me energetically around the orange ray and blue ray trying to shove me back. I took that as a metaphysical 'hit' and I don't really like dealing with that kind of stuff as I'm not really a fighter as much as a dancer. Sure I could have tried to dance around your defenses as I've done for others, but when your system gets aggressive towards mine I take that in a 'sacred' way and respect it's wish for me to back away.

I refuse to force a reading. It could mean anything from you have a powerful defense system because you deal with a lot energetic vampires (fancy way of saying people who when you interact with drain you of energy) in this life, or it could be a simple handicap given to you for any number of reasons regarding future experiences you have planned to experience metaphysically.

The point though is your system was serious in pushing me back, and I will respect that.

I'm sorry anon v-v
>>
>>19300533

Tarot and I can try any query except occult. It's interesting that your reading was different from the other anon who said she would be Asian. Ah, that's the girl from Saved by the Bell, right? She's hot as shit, looks to be wayyyy out of my league lol. Leave me your query
>>
File: 62524974_p0_master1200.jpg (1MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
62524974_p0_master1200.jpg
1MB, 1000x562px
>>19300558
Pain always does its best to defeat the ego, which is ultimately for the best for the individual in question. That individual may feel trapped in 'detention' if they can't reduce their ego to meet pain's standards, but there are always people who will fight their own growth. Comparatively few compared to other means, if you ask me.

If you are sensitive to pain so much, perhaps experiencing it will do you good. To face a trial and overcome it is growth, yes? A good barefoot walk on hot gravel, or to immerse yourself in freezing water. Start small.

For me, the sight of blood and mutilation is nostalgic and calming. It is overly present in this current reality; is that not more reason to celebrate it? To turn it into something positive? That's the real trick of torture; turn pain into growth. We may not be able to tone it down, but we can harden ourselves on suffering's stony, jagged talons.

Much like the muscle grows, pain and then rest creates optimal progress. Suffering then reprieve to mend. We can create our own reprieves, as your point about the brain processing signals proves. Pain's job is merely to push us in the right direction. Unerringly, endlessly.

I will give you the point of agony damaging humanity. The way I think and perceive many things are not very human anymore. I will disagree that humanity deserves to be preserved; I would rather be entirely inhuman. Fortunately and excitingly, I am in line with my soul, as you put it. Though consciousness is one's soul, and thus that will presides over everything anyway...
>>
Trading
>>
>>19300601
That's the only picture we have of her, if you know of someone interested in making more of her, please do post it.
>>
>>19299797
Your verse pull:

Untitled
By Anon

Interesting, this is rare. The speaker is in fact her. She is addressing you and your goals with her in this pull.

>Love not me for comely grace,
>For my pleasing eye or face,

First off, she is asking you not to love her for her agreeable appearance. It seems she's tired of men who lust, and instead is only interested in deeper love at this time.

>Nor for any outward part,
>No, nor for my constant heart, -
>For those may fail, or turn to ill,

She's kind of cheeky here, for the part dealing with loving a part of her.. Well.. She um.. Showed me her bum in an involuntary scry. Is this chick in-tuned with the occult or something? Super odd reading so far. I guess guys like this part about her a lot and she wasn't shy to tell me about it. On a more serious note though, right after she speaks of her constant heart being capable of failing. This speaks of both the obvious health concerns, and additionally a tendency of hers to fall in and out of love.

>So thou and I shall sever :
>Keep therefor a true woman's eye,
>And love me still, but know not why-
>So hast thou the same reason still
>To doat upon me ever!

Ok well ahaha.. She's pretty funny and fun. I can see why you like her. She in closing is pushing you away from a fear of hurting you. She knows her shortcomings. She sees this barrier she's erecting between you both as a sort of mercy killing. Better to hurt you now, then hurt you more once you two are entwined in her eyes.

She wants you to find a better more worthy woman... Yet in that cheeky humor of hers, she still wants your attention and love. She likes having a place in your heart, wants you to keep doting on her.. But she in short just is scared of messing things up like she tends to do. Goodluck anon.
>>
>>19300589
Yes and thats true, thanks
>>
>>19300609
Query?
>>
>>19300629
No relation to the anon above. I'm at a new stage and I'm curious about love for the rest of the year. Yours?
>>
>>19299751
Am I crazy or is all this real life?
>>
>>19300622
>Yes and thats true, thanks

I know a girl that matches the description except she doesn't wear high socks. She's athletic, anorexic and a virgin at 24. I honestly hope you're not talking about her because we would never be happy together or last.
>>
>>19300543
C. M. F?
Dark brown to black hair, long and straight. Tan skin, reminds me of native American. Brown eyes, 5'4-5'6. Tom boy aspects with outdoor activities. Tough girl but compassionate and giving? If this is way off, don't tell me just yet but post a picture for me to energy grab.
>>
>>19300601
>The point though is your system was serious in pushing me back, and I will respect that.

That's alright, I'm actually quite impressed about it.
Thank you again anyway, mate!
>>
>>19300614
>if you know of someone interested
Sign me up m8. /div/-tan a qt will deliver moar eventually.
>>
>>19300640
What kind of picture?
>>
>>19300633
I see a woman working at a cash register, her eyes turned downcast at the loose coins handed her way. There's some sorrow in her heart, shes thinking of past hurtrul memories, yet she reluctantly takes the coins handed her way. Hmmm. Firstly I don't take this as someone literally working at a cash register. I take it if you're a woman, you will reluctantly go on a date with someone whom offers you but it wouldnt be your first choice. If you are male then you pursue a girl who obliges you yet she still has someone else in her heart. Action is action though and you will get some. I see the same woman looking dreamily into the sunset with a flower in hand. She'll be with you, but her heart won't be.

What will A feel about me by the end of this week?
>>
>>19300604
I am in of some guidance or symbolism from your reading. I'm currently in a stuck position. I know what is acting against me for the most part but I'm missing the key to help push me forward and through. More spiritual type reading. Thank you :)
>>
>>19300657
Something you can connect to. Not just a random picture.
>>
File: 1467202493883.jpg (179KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467202493883.jpg
179KB, 1600x1200px
looking to trade if anyone's interested.
>>
>>19300640
can you see my next bf please? instead of initials zodiac sign? arigato
>>
>>19299816
Wow Prophet literally fell off the shelf for you here. Seems this pull really wants my attention. Sorry for the tormenting wait.

Then Almitra spoke again and said, And what of Marriage, master?
And he answered saying:
You were born together, and together you shall be for evermore.
You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
Aye, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God.
But let there be spaces in your togetherness.
And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.

I'd say that's a strong no. Do not give up on him. Your intuition is right about him, this is a pretty important love in your life. Might even agree with you here on soul mate.. Though I'm honestly getting more of a Twin Flame vibe here since it's so volatile. Twin Flames often need space, often struggle since they're a pretty crazy intense love. Sadly, they often burn each other up too and don't work out in the material world most times because of it.

My advice? Really work at this love. It has a lot to offer you two if you two can just put aside the petty drama of the now for the promise of a more fulfilling future. Love is work, it's going to drive you absolutely crazy. That's what makes you grow though.
>>
>>19299105
1. L, February, 7, aquarius
2. desperation
3. Female, active sex life, very very sexual
4. Consumed with self doubt
5. I don't feel close to them
6. introvert
7. I know a lot, recently discovered that I could sacrifice myself for the person I love
8. It's not a dark side as much as it's a willingness to understand things without putting my own judgment into it. I think this makes me empathize with people even more.
9. I'm very honest with myself, my s.o, not so much with others
10. Aware of my thoughts, not so much of my spoken words and their impact on others.
11. I do, very often
12. I do
13. will i get what i want?
>>
File: Haunter.png (539KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Haunter.png
539KB, 1440x900px
I'll do four oracle card readings. I don't need a trade though.

>Gender
>Query (specific is better)
>Why are you up so late?
>>
File: Wands04.jpg (28KB, 300x527px) Image search: [Google]
Wands04.jpg
28KB, 300x527px
>>19300668
>>
>>19299751
Why is my skill off right now? 336
>>
>>19300616
Anon, that's the most impressive read I've ever gotten here. So much so, that I'm a little scared about it.
>Is this chick in-tuned with the occult or something?

She actually is, mate! Very much so and, between us, she does have a great bum.

>She in closing is pushing you away from a fear of hurting you. She knows her shortcomings. She sees this barrier she's erecting between you both as a sort of mercy killing.

This is perfectly accurate and pretty much what I feel is happening. I actually confronted her about it and told her that if it was going to be like that we should break up, but she insisted that she wanted to give it another try.

>She wants you to find a better more worthy woman.

Fuck, mate. I'm not sure that I can, but I'm also not sure if I can keep going with things as they are right now. She said she was gonna try to change, but I really don't expect much about it.

Again, thank you for such an accurate reading, although I'm still a bit lost about what to do about it.
>>
>>19300695
Female
>I want to see if i should follow my brain and trust this thing
>MAN had an amazing orgasm and I've been thinking about that !
>>
>>19300666

Okay Satan, in order to succeed you really needed Hillary to win....jk.

>Za World, Three of Pentacles, The Chariot

Don't worry, you'll get through the spiritual block soon enough. More energy and enthusiasm are coming your way, just like that your block will be resolved. You should be receiving some documentation soon and will be traveling in the near future.
>>
>>19300695
female
what does he want from me?
because insomnia
>>
File: 1461373340906.png (2MB, 2083x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1461373340906.png
2MB, 2083x1473px
>>19300695
>manly man
>Why do I love her? I really shouldn't alll thing considered, worth pursuing or just a silly hope if anything?
>because being up this late and drinking is a nice escape from reality from time to time.
>>
>>19300695

Male
What's going to happen between me and Julie this year?
It's so hot I can't sleep
>>
File: 1499400055410m.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499400055410m.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>19300695
>Why are you up so late?
>>
File: isntItObvious.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
isntItObvious.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>19300695
>>
>>19300695
Male
How is the rest of the year gonna go love wise and/or work wise?
I can't sleep thinking about what's to come (and there is a Star Trek marathon on tv)
>>
File: 1498703586139.png (859KB, 600x1635px) Image search: [Google]
1498703586139.png
859KB, 600x1635px
>>19300695

Male
I'd like to know if I will sleep around with a lot of different women for the rest of this year?
Too horny to go to sleep
>>
Ill trade.

Will he pick G or me?
>>
File: 6b6bf4b0f0635997606ee5462086e7e3.jpg (595KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6b6bf4b0f0635997606ee5462086e7e3.jpg
595KB, 1920x1200px
>>19300708
Signifier: Coin
Benefits: Stranger
Detriments: Spring
Danger: Craft
Mental: Mountain

Coins is a good sign - I believe that following this course of action will benefit you on the material level. The good thing about it is that this is a new and unusual path for you (The Stranger). The bad thing is that it is a new and unusual path for you (Spring). It will give your lift a bit of a "reboot", which may make you uncomfortable, but I think you'll be better off in the end (at least materially).

The only danger you will face is what you make or bring with you. This is supposed to be a new path, so don't bring too much baggage along. That said, don't simply blindly trust your thoughts. You can only see one or two sides of the picture at once. There are further peaks, pitfalls, and hidden depths that you may not be currently aware of. Search your emotions and talk with people close to you before making a decision.
>>
>>19299882
Your verse pull:

Counsel to Girls
By R. Herrick

>GATHER ye rosebuds while ye may,
>Old Time is still a-flying;
>And this same flower that smiles to-day,
>To-morrow will be dying.

Well yes, right off the bat I do see you have a lot of rosebuds for options right now. Your feeling pressured as the speaker here to tell them that time is short, your attention for them today might be very short lived and be gone tomorrow if they don't capitalize on your feelings.

The glorious Lamp of Heaven, the Sun,
The higher he's a-getting
The sooner will his race be run,
And nearer he's to setting.

>That age is best which is the first,
When youth and blood are warmer;
But being spent, the worse, and worst
>Times, still succeed the former.

On the surface this is again driving home the call from you to all of them to use youth wisely for love.. There might be a deeper message here though. You asked for a specific girl out of the bunch, this verse directly makes note of the best age being first. Whether this means a girl new to love, a girl virgin to sex, or even just the youngest of the bunch there is a very important message about a love older and more spent will be worst for you.

>Then be not coy, but use your time;
> And while ye may, go marry:
>For having lost but once your prime,
>You may for ever tarry.

R00D anon, you are kind of coming on strong here with the pressure and thoughts lol. You kind of remind me of my Mother in this part with the whole "you should marry now when you're young and you're still in your prime! Men won't want you anymore in a few years..." Nonsense.

Your page pull:

Not, Celia
By C. Sedley

But I am tied to very thee
By every thought I have:
Thy face I only care to see.
Thy heart I only crave.

All that in woman is adored
In thy dear self I find

There is indeed one girl above the rest here. If you calm down a bit, sort out your house first.. I'd go for her.
>>
>>19300708
>>
>>19300747
Thank you so much for your insight on this. Im trying to get as many 3rd party ideals about it before i make the final verdict.
>>
>>19300696
Hmmm. Medium to shorter length hair with slight bangs, light brown/dirty blonde hair but does she like to dye it? Average height, not thin but not thick with nice hips and legs. Glasses or contacts. Book nerd.
H. L. O.
I don't feel too confident on this but I still wanted to give what I saw. Thank you for letting me play :)
>>
>>19299751
Can I have a love reading for the rest of the year? Im sad and ronery.
>>
>>19300695
male

are girls sexually attracted to me?

i am up because im bored
>>
File: 1487249258418.jpg (53KB, 703x575px) Image search: [Google]
1487249258418.jpg
53KB, 703x575px
>>19300736
G has the better odds here at the moment, if you hope to succeed consider them a rival by all means and do what you can to 1up them. Although I don;t really think it'll do too much to avert the situation. THe person in qeustion kind of likes G more for their body and not so much their personality, seems like an uphill and losing battle, sure it's one thing to show off the goodnatured character ofa person, but often people are willing to forgive attractive people more readily and condem less than average people more easily. seems like a real shallow appreciation if anything. G will win, but try not to let it get to you too much, ther'e still a chance to beat them at the moment but it'll be a real underdog victory if you make it happen, for what it's worth I'm rooting for you anonichi. WIn with the power of personaility, good heartedness, and true love, you got this.
>>
>>19300675
I don't usually scry appearances on their own. I was just trying it out with the other two.
>>
>>19300640
I don't know anyone with those initials or who looks like that.
>>19300769
I don't know anyone with those initials or who looks like that.

Unless it's actually one of my querents from here whose name I don't know, I think you're off. Good effort anyway. Want a quick reading?
>>
>>19300709
I really hope it comes soon lol. So tired being stuck. Also, you read that correctly about documentation and travelling soon :D. Thank you for the reading but I must go and polish my horns now. Haha!
>>
>>19300571
>There's a /div/-tan
why isn't there more of this? Drawfags where you at, I drew a few pics but their drunk tier and pretty low quality. we need more of this gal for reasons of great justice.
>>
Just wondering if anyone could scry or tell me anything about the future father of my children... It's all I can think about right now
>>
>>19300779
No, I cant takr it anymore. He knew what he was getting himself into and now im trapped. I quit. Thanks

Your query?
>>
>>19300784
No thank you. Thank you for the offer. Back to my corner to hide lol.
>>
>>19300342
Anyone willing to hand out a reading?
>>
File: 1310886791477.png (303KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1310886791477.png
303KB, 500x336px
>>19300710
Did a full spread to try to get the full spectrum of possible desires.

Signifier: Love
Virtue: Hand
Sin: Firefly
Danger/Sex: Dance
Mental: Summer
Emotional: Song
Physical/Material: Enemy

This is a tough read. I'd say his central intent is pretty clear. He either loves you deeply, or really, really wants to love you, and is looking for the same in return.

I believe the virtues and sins cards are what he is looking for from you, or what he likes about you. Hand represents a host of virtues - diligence, kindness, humility, and (ironically) chastity. Sins is firefly, strongly representing lust.

Dance is very strongly tied to lust as well. He is drawn to your conspicuous nature (possibly based on your looks), and likes the vulnerability you sometimes exhibit.

Summer indicates that he is looking for you to have an optimistic, yet pragmatic, mindset. He also enjoys a good sense of humor.

Song is associated with a whole range of emotions - love, happiness, humor, and even sadness. I think that he simply enjoys your highly emotional nature, with a tendency towards the positive side. It's most strongly tied with happiness though - he really wants you to feel happy in this relationship.

Enemy is the tricky one, but I think it ties with dance and firefly. I do not believe this relationship will be good for you physically or materially. I don't think you are in physical danger *from him*, or I would have expected the sex/danger card to be more on the side of danger and not sex. However, I do interpret it is him looking for too much sex, certain types of sex, or too rough of sex for your body to handle. Another interpretation could be unrelated to sex though, and just indicate it will be detrimental to your finances or other material possessions.

Sorry I couldn't be more clear.
>>
>>19300793
Tall guy, light skin, dark hair, brown eyes, glasses. Average appearance, well spoken or educated, he has that vibe.
>>
>>19300695
Fun Fact

Ghost Types are my favorite Pokemon Type.

And Giratina is my all time favorite, but Haunter was my initial favorite, followed by the Ghost of Clefairy (Gengar).

Will continue readings after I smoke this bowl of dry ass weed and finish -in sexy GPS voice- 'recalibrating'.

But for real. Thank you Vishnu or whoever it was that's said to have made weed. My love and thanks go out to you o' god/dess of the sacred green plant!
>>
File: 1452124580691.jpg (52KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1452124580691.jpg
52KB, 556x556px
>>19300795
>I quit.
What a levelheaded and honestly smart choice, I envy you, if only it were that easy. good on ya m8. best of luck and hope it goes well.

My query is, what's up with this gal? She's aloof and kind basic bitch halt the time and real sweet and caring the other half of the time, what is it she wants from me anyhow?
>>
Okay you gifted fucks.
Use your magic to find me this:
>>19300487
>>
>>19300828
Nah
>>
>>19300813
Thank you!! I was feeling something very similar as well.
>>
>>19300812
I don't know what to think because if he wanted love from me he surely has a weird way of expressing it. He's been very sexual though so the rest seems accurate, thanks
>>
>>19300825
Seven of wands
Two of cups
Three of pentacles

She likes you a lot but she is a bit immature in her world views and doesnt want love to be easy. She wants it to be a challenge, she wants the thrill of the chase and you make it too easy for her sometimes. Her wants are unreasonable so Id talk to her and recreate some fantasy for the bedroom like that.
>>
File: asdad11414wasf.gif (970KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
asdad11414wasf.gif
970KB, 220x293px
>>19299908
Oh hello again friend. Hope your scrying is going well.

Your page pull (one of my favorites):

Sonnet 97
W. Shakespeare

>How like a winter hath my absence been
>From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
>What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December’s bareness everywhere!
>And yet this time removed was summer’s time,
>The teeming autumn big with rich increase,
Bearing the wanton burden of the prime,
Like widowed wombs after their lords' decease.
Yet this abundant issue seemed to me
>But hope of orphans, and unfathered fruit.
>For summer and his pleasures wait on thee,
>And thou away, the very birds are mute.
Or if they sing, ’tis with so dull a cheer
That leaves look pale, dreading the winter’s near.

This separation of love has felt like a dark winter. What this speaker is telling you though, is that this winter has in fact been summer. A summer that now turns to fall - the harvest time. Your loveless summer, is about to bear its fruits. You've planted a seed of doubt for the future as you pine for the past. Well, you reap what you sow.

These birthed new loves of the fall will feel like stray hopeless Orphans to you because alas, your heart is always in summer. Held hostage by your minds winter for a love long gone.

Your verse pull:

Colin
By The Shepherd Tonie

>BEAUTY sat bathing by a spring
>Where fairest shades did hide her;
>The winds blew calm, the birds did sing,
>The cool streams ran beside her.
>My wanton thoughts enticed mine eye
>To see what was forbidden;
>But better memory said, fie!
>So vain desire was chidden:—

Well there she is, your fall love sitting in romantic spring. Your promiscuous nature causes her to rebuke you. It ends with you falling into slumber, your heart retreating from the blow as if it were all a dream. Back into winter I assume. Man this is a harsh read, I am sorry.
>>
File: Radial Interior.gif (2MB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
Radial Interior.gif
2MB, 576x576px
>>19300614
Perhaps we should bother the drawfags in one of the nsfw boards and see if they'll give us something simple in return for readings?? lol.

Okay, I think I'm sufficiently recmecalibobbered (derp).

Will continue doing readings.

Why must I be restrained to 2000 characters. There's so much to type v-v

I want to just put this out here now because It's already 1:30am for me and I know I won't be getting through everyone's responses to me.

I have an email where I will answer any reading requests sent to it in lieu of not finishing all the one's I'm presented here: [email protected]

Please send your answers to the questionnaire here if I do not get to you.

And, also because I'm a poorfag, I have a paypal under the same email name, and if you sufficiently enjoyed your reading, donations are always welcome on my part! It helps keep me fed and hydrated, helps keep gas in the car, and overall makes doing Chakra Readings all the more worthwhile as they do take me several hours sometimes on just one reading.

Okay, enough begging, tiem to read Chakras!

And not like Dr. Ray De'Angelo Harris from Chakra Attack on West Coast Talk Radio~
>>
>>19300873
>Perhaps we should bother the drawfags in one of the nsfw boards and see if they'll give us something simple in return for readings??
Why nsfw?
>>
File: 1310883574822.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1310883574822.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>19300711
Signifier: Craft
Virtues: Bow
Sins: Staff
Emotional: Sea

This is a pretty tough read, so the meaning isn't fully clear to me. Craft could symbolize your love for her being as one who subordinates herself to you, and allows you to protect her. It could also represent your appreciation for her utilitarian and serious mindset. Or it could very well be that you have actually "made" yourself love her, possibly out of the perceived need to love someone, and be loved in return. That's the interpretation I'm leaning towards.

Bow represents diligence, and staff has no real association with sins. I suspect, however, that it's association with wonderment, humor, and chaos, and position as the detractor card, indicates that she does not really have these things. She'll accomplish what she sets out to do, but she's not very fun to be around.

Finally, the sea. The sea represents sadness and pessimism. I think that you still allow yourself to love her out of fear of spiraling into depression without that emotion to cling onto. It will feel like you have lost all hope for love in this lifetime.

I can't tell you what to do from here on, but I can say that none of these are "downward trend" cards. Your fortunes are ever-changing, but are strongly impacted by the choices you make. Should you let go of this love, you will not be lost forever. The sea recovers from any damage, and changes every day.
>>
>>19300828
Like pic related?

But in all seriousness gimme a few more details. Monster, what was it doing? What were the settings of the photo. Did any of them have peculiar angles shot at?
>>
>>19300836
Oh are you a reader as well, or just following intuition?
>>
>>19300872
To follow up, I pulled you 8 get just because I felt so bad.

Wouldn't you know it, it talks about your spring love more indepth here:

>It was a lover and his lass,
With a hey, and a ho, and a hey nonino,
>That o’er the green cornfield did pass,
>In springtime, the only pretty ring time,
>When birds do sing, hey ding a ding, ding;
>Sweet lovers love the spring.

Between the acres of the rye,
Those pretty country folks would lie,
In springtime, the only pretty ring time,
When birds do sing, hey ding a ding, ding;
Sweet lovers love the spring.

This carol they began that hour,
How that a life was but a flower
In springtime, the only pretty ring time,
When birds do sing, hey ding a ding, ding;
Sweet lovers love the spring.

>And therefore take the present time,
>For love is crownèd with the prime
>In springtime, the only pretty ring time,
>When birds do sing, hey ding a ding, ding;
>Sweet lovers love the spring.

Take this present time to focus on yourself and your own problems. Your spring love may fail in fall, but come spring, all will be right in the world.
>>
>>19300873
>>19299105
1. K ,November ,ninth, scorpio 13 <3

2. I've felt a low-medium engery for kost if thhe day.

3. Female. Bisexual. I dont think i should have clised doors because i never know.

4. I believe I can do any and all things if i set my mind to it. ;) I feel as my engeries are strong.

5. I only developed a close bond with my sexual partner/boyfriend. Everyone else i tolerate.

6. I feel as though a mix of both but closer towards extrovert.

7. It's when you'd do anything and everything good for your other person. You'd love them even if they got in a horrific accident,gained 200lbs and ever love them if they had sadistic views.

8. It's very deep and developed. It's started to run free during my childhood.

9. 7/10

10. Words help me set in stone things that i want to happen. They help me grow as a person.

11. ALL the time.

12. I have no one religion. But i lean away from a one "higher" being. I refuse to allow myself to be dominated by an unknown source

13. I want to see how another person feels about the engeries i put out. And if they have good intentions. I want to connect with these engeries but i refuse until i have other 3rd parties help me sort out everything.
>>
File: 1310888521439.png (235KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1310888521439.png
235KB, 500x335px
>>19300715
Doesn't look good.

Signifier: Autumn
Sexual: Adventure
Mental: Prayer
Emotional: Enemy

It looks like the start of a downward spiral for the two of you, though it may appear fine, or even wonderful, at first. You will be sexually exploratory, which may be both good and bad. It is possible that this is what causes the issues t come to a head (hurr hurr).

Your thoughts may turn somewhat from the wonderment you've held about the relationship, to more introspection and seriousness. Ultimately, your emotional states will not be good by the end of it. I can't really see more detail than that, but there may be a great deal of anger between the two of you.

Sorry for the bad news.
>>
File: Sri Yantra Chakra.jpg (69KB, 492x532px) Image search: [Google]
Sri Yantra Chakra.jpg
69KB, 492x532px
>>19299899
T211 Aquarius (Foundation Reinforcement)

Magenta Ray is phenomenal!

Red Ray is minimally balanced!

Orange Ray is minimally balanced, and is being further balanced, also known as, fine-tuning.

Yellow Ray is imbalanced partially, albeit it's nearly minimally balanced for your configuration at this time but there is some type of situation, a circumstance with someone that is taxing so deeply on you that it's making you feel very furiously towards something, wait, the emotion might not be fury, but it's very intense and does not follow a feeling of empathy, sympathy, or a desire for their well-being.

Kundalini is sitting at the top of Yellow Ray, the oncoming lessons don't seem to be related to yellow ray as much as green ray, you're going to be presented with a series of oncoming situations where you will need to offer compassion, empathy, and loving consideration in varying intensities and severities.

Lower Triad is nominal with only the yellow ray concern needing to be forgiven. Further, the yellow ray energies seem to be complacent with most of the present situations with more family and acquaintances. I do sense that you are rather rude to strangers, this behavior does detune (imbalance) the yellow ray partially each time it occurs as it is the social aspect and all interactions with 'other(selves)' affect this chakra.

Green Ray is potentiated and it's lessons are oncoming to open, activate, then imbue it with kundalini.

(cont)
>>
File: 1480365050720.jpg (1MB, 1500x2121px) Image search: [Google]
1480365050720.jpg
1MB, 1500x2121px
>>19300857
>>19300883
thanks for the reads. means a lot. it's dumb that people worry this much over another human, there are plenty of people out there who are just like her or if not better but we fixate on that one person and let it consume us, will think about that and see what it comes out of it. Thanks for the insight really do appreciate it. Hope you can find your worth in the waking world as well, kind of gave up on ever being loved by her, or anyone else for that matter a long time ago, but will try to hold out hope and that it might happen someday, thanks for the reads means a lot it really does,
>>
>>19300562
>Get what I'm getting at yet?
You actually dug yourself deeper, but thanks for trying.
>>
File: Gengar.jpg (523KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Gengar.jpg
523KB, 1000x750px
>>19300695
>>19300724
>>19300727
>>19300776
Sorry, that's all I have the energy for right now. I hope someone else can get to you.

>>19300816
Yeah, ghosts were always the coolest. Did not know that about Gengar though.
>>
>>19300816
Nah m8, psychic type is where it's at, sure it's weak to ghost but still best type.
>>
File: Haunter creepy.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Haunter creepy.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19300843
It may be that he wants love, but thinks he just wants sex. Or he just wants sex, but mentally thinks he wants love. Sorry, I'm still pretty new to doing readings.
>>
File: 19 The Sun of Serendipity.png (97KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
19 The Sun of Serendipity.png
97KB, 300x578px
>>19299899
Inner Green Ray is manifesting in your conscious personality to call your attention to a need to discover your shadow self. This is literally summed up at 'Becoming What You Hate' akin to the slayer of monsters becoming a monster their self. The ironic part is you can't reason with this (not typically anyways) as the shadow self encompasses those things you irrationally or illogically separated from yourself. The real only way to reason with these portions of the self is to accept them, have mercy on them, receive them and reintegrate them back into you, instead of denying those darknesses it's okay to play them out in fantasy, just don't act them out physically. And pushing them down will only make them come back later on in life. You have an interestingly deep darkness that makes me kind of get goosebumps, you enjoy the darkness a bit it seems (actually, perhaps you don't, you just like flirting with it?), and overall you're going to need to come to accept those aspects of yourself if you want to stop becoming what you hate.

Bridge is phenomenal!

Blue Ray is nominal.

Indigo Ray appears to be partly overactive in that it appears to be like a turbulent white water rapid.
I HIGHLY recommend you meditate at least 20 minutes every day or every other day until you begin to grasp control of this 'constant stream' and can bring it to a reflective standstill.

Violet Ray is, hah, serendipitous is the actual word I'd use to describe it much akin to >picture related

Upper Triad is a bit imbalanced towards spontaneity in a not so good way, you seem to jump from one thought to the next to the point your energetic system is a bit frenzied, like a bunch of pointy lines around the entire energy signature (think Super Saiyan without the power boost). You should meditate, it will help you greatly in all areas of your energetic body.

That you've managed to balance it thus far with your indigo ray the way it is is astonishing, you have a powerful consciousness.
>>
>>19299993
Man suddenly all these pulls are Shakespeare.

SONNET 146

>Poor soul, the centre of my sinful earth,

You are the speaker here, you are addressing your love, your soul and calling out all the ways that she wounds you.

>[Why feed'st] these rebel powers that thee array?

Here's that insecurity about the other guy. You see him as a rebel power that she's feeding attention to, her attention given to him seems to be stemming from her need for more attention in return. A want to be feed with finery and love by more then one source it would seem.

>Why dost thou pine within, and suffer dearth,
>Painting thy outward walls so costly gay?
>Why so large cost, having so short a lease,
>Dost thou upon thy fading mansion spend?
>Shall worms, inheritors of this excess,
>Eat up thy charge? is this thy body's end?

So this is telling. She is, in at least your view, using you for your money and gifts. While deep inside she is starving morally and perhaps literally, she is dressed in finery. "Why so large a cost, having so short a lease do you spend on this fading mansion" Seems to make this seem like a short term relationship or interest that is racking up the bills. Not just with money, but rather draining your very soul.

>Then soul, live thou upon thy servant's loss,
And let that pine to aggravate thy store;
Buy terms divine in selling hours of dross;
>Within be fed, without be rich no more:
>So shalt thou feed on Death, that feeds on men,
>And, Death once dead, there's no more dying then.

Yikes. I'd say drop this girl. Fast.

Your next pull just furthers that:

Dirge of Love

COME away, come away, death,
And in sad cypres let me be laid;
Fly away, fly away, breath;
I am slain by a fair cruel maid.
>>
>>19299899
Let's see, ah yes. You've managed to balance your self to a degree despite the indigo ray's present configuration, it's astonishing.

In response to your question, I highly recommend you take up a mantle of daily meditation to better 'sort yourself out', give the conscious mind a chance to process the way it does during sleep, it'll basically put the scattered pieces of the puzzle (of your conscious mind) together more and more until finally you have a picture of the deep (subconscious) mind, from here you can put yourself in any order you consciously attempt to make so, however this is not wise to do in any manner you want to on a whim. You should meditate on the inner green ray, make contact with the thoughtform that is your shadow self, and get to know her, why she is the way she is, what past experiences spawned the various parts of her that make her up. Open a dialogue, a conversation with your darkness and get to know it. Don't fight it except to provide a showcase of what you're willing to put up with. It's one thing to try and 'defeat' your shadow self (think Ocarina of Time), it's another to 'challenge' your shadow self, and these challenges may or may not end well, but the overall end goal of any interaction with the shadow self is to discover compassion for it's existence. To find mercy for it, to forgive it for it's transgressions against you, and to find a way to love it. Those things you hate about yourself, you need to find a way to forgive them, to come to peace with yourself, to make sense of the pieces of yourself, to begin conducting (fine-tuning) yourself to better be the way you want to be.

From there, take some time and sit with your lower chakras in meditation. I recommend the book in >picture related

It's free to read online none the less!

(cont)
>>
File: The Sacred Constructions.jpg (115KB, 528x560px) Image search: [Google]
The Sacred Constructions.jpg
115KB, 528x560px
>>19299899
And finally, you have come very far for your present configuration, you've an extremely powerful 'Willpower' or Indigo Ray Focus, that it's so turbulent makes me, as I said, ASTONISHED, that you haven't led yourself into total self destruction. You're highly disciplined as a soul and you may not feel it, you may not experience it, but you're an incredibly strong individual.

This goes especially for your emotions too, as the indigo and orange ray are synonymous vibrationally, the thoughts that affect the indigo ray manifest the emotions the orange ray produces. You're doing incredible! Stop beating yourself up so much! You may not feel like your physical life reflects this, but your spiritual evolution is proceeding at a pace faster than what you expected, hence you are receiving experiences that seem more than you can handle, this is because of your progress spiritually.

Have mercy on yourself.
>>
>>19300893
It's been a long time so my memories are hazy.
The monster looked a little like an orangutan but with a bald head I think. He was always in the center of the shot. I remember one depicting a breakfast, one under the shower and one was a sex scene. There were always two or more humans around.

I remember visiting the artists website with the photo streak and it said something about the puppet being a symbol for human nature.
But I can't for the love of god find it.
>>
>>19300919
Welp. I'm only human. My translation can only go so far, it's why I try and give everyone the full pull as I feel more truth in those words than anything I can say.

Maybe I'm too focused here on one aspect, maybe I'm too delirious now from all the energy sapping.. I still will stand firm on my advice though. Your perspective while being in the eye of the storm is likely skewed. There are many pieces often hidden from us that someone with a bigger more detached picture can find. I'm placing my faith here in that spirit seeing the bigger picture. And looking at that second poem it flat out in the plainest way is saying you who loves her: you who seeks fuel to maintain his fires from her - know that time makes decay of all love and with this his flames must away. That you need to calm and make your mind reliable to her, and with that gentle new calm desire you'll rekindle the flame equally.
>>
File: 216 Phi Sequence in Geometry.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
216 Phi Sequence in Geometry.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19300878
Mostly because some of them are pretty good at anatomy and I want to see if they're capable of sfw work lol.

>>19300921
Well, it's not Canon as far as I know, just something someone pointed out once, it was probably most likely creative content recycling, why make a whole new pokemon when you can take the form of one, change the color scheme and features and call it a new pokemon?

Seriously, there's too many pokemon, and there's even a Taurus with an afro and an ice cream cone pokemon now so like, obviously their creative team is overworked and not exposed to new things enough lol

>>19300930
I like Psychic types too! I just have an affinity towards Ghost Types.

...Yes, I'm one of those guys who likes the Hex Maniac <-<

I mean, there's some awesome ghost types. A Ghost Dragon, Rotom is a cute and different kind of Ghost Type with various forms. Gengar was the first real major Ghost type. Spiritomb is the first Ghost Type to have no weaknesses at all. Dusknoir properly trained can utilize ghost moves like confuse ray, hypnosis, minimize, and dream eater with Leftovers to pretty much keep any enemy from even attacking for the most part...

I just prefer them Ghostly types.

Okay, continuing onward with the chakra readings~
>>
File: Christ as King Occult Symbolism.jpg (132KB, 356x408px) Image search: [Google]
Christ as King Occult Symbolism.jpg
132KB, 356x408px
Just another quick reminder.

You can receive a reading from me at [email protected]

And donate at paypal to the same email if you're feeling generous.

ALSO

Feedback, dubiously appreciated!
>>
File: 10101019384.gif (2MB, 224x269px) Image search: [Google]
10101019384.gif
2MB, 224x269px
>>19300013
>>19300041
>>19300634
>>19300701
>>19300770

Guys too much of my energy is going out, with not enough coming back. I'm pretty much on the verge of collapsing. To all that gave me feedback, thank you so much, it's helped me push on a bit further. For everyone else - pic related.

I need to stop here for a break. I'm going to push myself really hard to come back and finish these, but I really need to cut down on the unbalanced exchanges. I'll only read to those remaining who respond to this post. Sorry again my friends, I know you've been waiting so long and this is a dick move, but I really need to take care of my health first and foremost.
>>
>>19300945
I kind of figured to be honest with you, I don't even know why I fell for her so hard, but I have. She definitely seeks the attention and its very draining.

For some reason though I don't want to drop her, I want her, I want to fix everything, I want happiness. I'm not sure what to do.
>>
>>19301001
Great call! Focus on yourself. Please never push yourself too far! You've been so kind to give all sorts of reading today. Im proud of you! :)
>>
File: Xtann.png (188KB, 430x442px) Image search: [Google]
Xtann.png
188KB, 430x442px
>>19300790
If by great justice you mean to appreciate and crush on.

Then yes, agreed.

I think I'll do one more reading then continue tomorrow.
>>
File: Circling the drain.gif (702KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Circling the drain.gif
702KB, 400x400px
>>19300071
Oh man, this reading is a deep one, okay I don't have the energy for this just yet!

I'm sorry but I'm going to call it a night! It's... Oh hey look, 2:22am.

Okay anons, I look forward to getting your readings to you tomorrow.

And again, I left an email for you to contact me if I don't end up getting to your reading, don't wanna leave anyone left out o:
>>
is anyone here available?
I have a question that I would like to have an answer to: will anyone ever be sexually atractted to me. June 10th 1997 birthday Gemini, blue eyes. idk what else is relevant. can't provide one for one
>>
>>19301034
Height, Weight, and Ethnicity will probably help the readers here provide you a more accurate reading, or at least a quicker response time.
>>
>>19301008
Aw anon.. This is why I stayed an extra second. See, you give me some energy back, I'll push a little harder even if my head is being torn apart.

Took your 8 get and opened Prophet:

>Much have we loved you. But speechless was our love, and with veils has it been veiled.
>Yet now it cries aloud unto you, and would stand revealed before you.
>And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

>And others came also and entreated him. But he answered them not. He only bent his head; and those who stood near saw his tears falling upon her breast.

I see that want to stay with her and power through the pain. But this love has been revealed to you for what it is - toxic. Please look after your own needs too dear. Draw some boundaries at least, don't let her suck you dry. Your future self will thank you for taking care of your present self if you do.
>>
>>19300960
Damn. I vaguely remember what photos you're talking about, but I can't find them. Sorry m8. :(
>>
>>19301040
>>19301040
white, 5'3", 173, isnt this just feeding them info that they could turn around and make into a vague yes or no
>>
>>19301042
Man you didn't have to do that, take the rest of my energy and good vibes my man.

I think I am gonna dial it back and start being a bit more honest with her and how its killing me slowly, that might be good or at least temper expectations.
>>
File: I hope.jpg (26KB, 729x661px) Image search: [Google]
I hope.jpg
26KB, 729x661px
>>19301050
Depends on the reader, I just figure since most of the questioners here are female they might be willing to give you some feedback.

If you want my opinion, judging by those specs, someone should be sexually attracted to you, and if you want my intuitive opinion, there's already those people who are sexually attracted to you, and you just don't know it.

Ah, the beauty of the human mating rituals, more than half the time, a person who's attracted to someone won't say anything at all!

It's amazing that our population has erupted the way it has in the last century.

And in that light, you shouldn't be so shy, the worst that'll happen is repeated endless rejections leading to a crippled self-esteem and giving up on ever being with someone.

...And I'm speaking from experience lol.

Wish women weren't basically told it's pathetic and lowly to make a first move towards a guy. It's not, not all of us are going to make a first move in a world where one wrong move on the wrong chick will get you put on a sex offender list.

What-a-world~

Anyways, I'm pretty high and tired, so for your sake Anon, I hope and pray you find someone.

Everyone deserves someone :)
>>
This is all bullshit.
>>
>>19301016
>>19301063
Anons.. Thank you so much. I went to root myself with my love, all of your love and energy combined with his really worked wonders. My headache completely vanished in a few seconds, thank you so much ugggh. Just have some numb tingling arms left that I'm working on right now. I should be good to get back to it as soon as I repair that part of my energy field.
>>
>>19301105
Dear you have to take care of yourself as well. Just like you said to the previous anon. Define some boundaries and don't let it suck you dry. I'll be sending you some good vibes too. <3
~Diana
>>
>>19301105
Well take care of yourself man just as you told me, no use pouring that much love into something without any return. Even if it hurts.

And...I just hit myself with a large dose of reality.
>>
>>19301079
thanks m8
>>
>>19301117
>>19301119
<3 Just look at that beautiful syncing, not even 14 seconds between you two with the same advice. Hitting each other back and forth with the truth. I'll take my own advice and end the reads for tonight while I repair.

Thank you Diana my dearest friend, and you too Anon. Seeing your advice from my advice wrap right back around and help you and myself was beautiful.

Love and light, I hope you all have a wonderful night.
>>
>>19301141
Be good dude, hopefully it works out for you as it does me, but I'm bad at taking advice. I guess suffering is my path, but you be good my man.
>>
>>19301141
I don't believe in coincidences, it's a good sign :)
Wish you a lovely day dear friend, rest well and you'll be refreshed for more readings later. <3

>>19301147
You'll do fine anon, nobody is set to a path of suffering. But work on yourself too, help yourself the way you want to help this girl and you'll see how much things are going to change. Doesn't mean you're giving up but that you're getting stronger. I'll be sending love vibes on your way as well. <3
>>
>>19301166
Godspeed friend, hopefully we both find love and happiness.
>>
>>19300912
>>19300936
>>19300955
>>19300957
Thanks, that was really cool and pretty accurate.

>Inner Green Ray is manifesting in your conscious personality to call your attention to a need to discover your shadow self.
I've actually been trying to reintegrate these aspects of myself lately, but it's kind of hard to grasp what it means to accept them without it posing a danger to others, or to decide at which point it goes too far. It can feel threatening to walk that line, I don't want to end up feeding an obsession. I guess I'll just have to give myself a bit more time to learn.

I'll reflect more on everything else you said and take your advice. I'm going to save this reading so I can come back to it in the future.
>>
New Thread:

>>19301201
>>19301201

NOW WITH DIV-TAN
>>
>>19299789
Ahhh thank you anyways. Tbh I had had a few numbers come up.

Probably best for another time.
>>
File: roseclasp.gif (2KB, 144x197px) Image search: [Google]
roseclasp.gif
2KB, 144x197px
>>19300754

Replied to the wrong post. Anyway...

Heh, this actually tells me more about who *not* to date. I dunno, I hope the answer jumps out at me. Thanks for doing this.

Gotta love the roses, btw
>>
>>19299751
How do i become the best version of myself? and how do I pull myself out of this rut?
>>
>>19300471
What a strange pull.
Ahh I see thank you, darling!
>>
>>19301105
I'm so so so glad you've chosen to work on yourself! :) it is the most important vessel in the world!
>>
>>19301001
hey man take care of yourself first,its ok if its takes a while. If you can,please read this...>>19300013
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.