[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 64

File: Density Existence.jpg (46KB, 550x547px) Image search: [Google]
Density Existence.jpg
46KB, 550x547px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Chakras, Numerology, Astrology, Tea Leaves, Palm Readings, etc-etc-etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19248999
>>
File: Trippy synchronicity.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy synchronicity.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>Chakra Reading Questionnaire

1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)

3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)

6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.

>Remaining Chakra Readings:

1. >>19249782

2. >>19249826

3. >>19249961

4. >>19250136
>>19250151

5. >>19250369

6. >>19250586

7. >>19252590
>>
>>19253597
I don't know how I can do it, but I want to find some way to reunite with some form of my ancestors.
Spiritually reconnect with them, I feel so distant from everything I've ever been around in my life.
Almost like I don't really know where my home truly is anymore.
I don't even have a religion of my own, I am agnostic... but I feel just a profound emptiness inside me at times.
Might it be love, need for friendship, I feel utterly lost and completely begging people for answers.

>>I am strongly tied with my mother's side more significantly than my father's side. My bloodline is strong in irish (maternal), german (paternal), native american shoshone (maternal).
>> July 7th, 1988 birthday 10:00PM O+ (Dunno, if this will help in anything, but I want the best details I can be provided)

Please, any help will be most appreciated.
>>
>>19253658
>1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)
C, 7, 27, 12th house Leo
>2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
Normal
>3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)
Hetero, other than fapping, non existant and i'm trying to go nofap
>4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
I have immense willpower but nowadays, things are overly stale and stagnant in my life and i pretty much have no choice than to let time go on
>5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)
Family has betrayed me and fucked me over countless times and it extended in my social life which led me to burn bridges because i can't fucking trust anyone
>6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)
Introvert
>7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)
I'd rather not answer that
>8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
Yeah
>9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
If i have to lie, i lie but i'm trying to mostly be honest
>10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
really aware
>11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)
Have had some moments
>12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
Yeah but not in the conventional sense that people might understand it
>13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.

Thanks
>>
File: Chakra Spectrum Alt.png (444KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra Spectrum Alt.png
444KB, 1200x630px
>>19253666
>Native American

A Vision Quest may be precisely what you need, problem is finding a way to incite one without any open and willing tribes around...

You're experiencing red ray blockages regards your feelings of living here on Earth, what you need is to reconnect with that which spawned all of your Ancestors, the Land we live on.

If you can come to find Earth as your current (permanent for your humanity, but temporary for your soul) Home you may find that finding a means of reconnecting with your ancestry may become easier.

You could also try looking into birth records and overall the varying records kept of people's lives in relation to your 'family tree' such as health records, death certificates and such.

You also have a dim green ray but without answering the questionnaire your natural energetic defenses keep me from reading any associations between the chakras.

Profound emptiness is a key symptom of an underactive green chakra. You seem to have a myriad of psychological factors at play currently.

I would strongly suggest you look into discovering the Spiritual side of Nature, as it's there that you'll find paths leading to self discovery in the form of ancestry. This self discovery will belie a need for self love and forgiveness, but if you go along a Native American path these faculties will be engendered through the learned lessons of respect for the 'Life of the Land'.

Okay everyone I know I haven't done any new readings yet but I need to go grocery shopping so I shall be back in a bit!
>>
>>19253658
A 02/23 Pisces
Half energetic half tired
Straight ?
I'm powerful I just don't use it much
I love the close people in my life
Introvert
I love unconditionally I just don't get the same in return
It's not any good , it's like a demon on my side
I'm honest half the time
Words are the way to the soul, they affect me a lot
Yes me and god like to laugh about it.
There is only one above all.
My love life, should I take a brief break ? I really like this girl but I feel like I need to give her time? Would that be wise ? Essentially should I play the waiting game?
>>
>>19253658

If you have the time

>>19249023
>>
>>19253658
If you're still doing these

E march 15
Pisces
Usually pretty energetic, last two weeks were really draining
Into men but once in a while notice a woman is super attractive
Intuitive and empathic
Don't have many friends but the ones i do have mean a lot. Love my family very much
Introvert
Only thing that matters
Kinda into pain im a little perverted
Pretty honest
Very aware and try to say and think positive things
Yes alot
Yes
What is my purpose?
>>
>>19253658

I am retarded. This is me

>>19253684
>>19253727
>>
Trading
>>
>>19253769
Query? Mine is....when he returns to me, what will be the reason?
>>
Trading
What does my ex think of me?
>>
>>19253778
Okay my query is has C (female) calmed down enough for me to apologize or is she still pissed?

Is tarot okay for your reading?
>>
>>19253807
>>19253778
Want to take a shot at mine? I'll do yours
>>
>>19253817
Yup let me get started!
>>
>>19253819
Yup!
>>
>>19253817
Tarot is fine
Nine of Pentacles, Fool, Eight of Swords

She's still pretty pissed. You can try to apologize, but even if it's heartfelt she'll find a way to rationalize in her head that is a cheap, phoned in apaology. She's probably going to be pissed for awhile. You might just want to break the silence and try to take the lashings. She's trying to move on from the anger and annoyance, but it still digs at her a bit.

>>19253807
Knight of Pentacles, Nine of Swords, High Priestess

Truly a nice and kind person, but you overthink things. You're the kind of guy she would settle in with if circumstances were a bit different, and I get the feeling she thinks you two just have some fundamental differences that are too difficult to overcome, but it pisses her off that you're in your head so much about hidden means and anxieties and agendas. It's weird to have the Knight of Oentacles here in relation to that, but I'm feeling a strong pull towards the idea that she feels like you almost have a split personality. Not in a bad way, but just that you're liable to change your face and become a bit unstable at times. She doesn't hate you for it, but it crosses her mind when she thinks about your relationship.
>>
is anyone able to do readings on past lives?
>>
>>19253841
>>19253819
>>19253769
Brb
>>
>>19253819
They won't be coming back because they love you or anything now that is something I can tell you very clearly. As a matter of fact they're doing that because they have no other choice you're kind of like their rebound. No offense I'm really sorry but it doesn't really feel very Noble to me instead of it just feels like: hey I want to be in a relationship again because I feel that void and I need to fill it with something.
>>
>>19253658
>>19253666
Sorry, I didn't notice the questionnaire when I made this. Otherwise, I would have filled it out. I will go ahead and write it out properly.

>1. M. 7. 7. Cancer
>2. Lethargic
>3. Male, Gay, and I feel completely fine with both.
>4. I'm a defective piece of shit. Wait, my therapist tells me I should be more positive. Oh well. My brain is fucked up, I suffer from severe depression and anxiety, makes me unable to deal with people, myself, or reality at times. The most I have on my side is my imagination is extremely powerful, but... that is just escapism. I can draw and write, but I don't complete what I make. I work to make ends meet, but that is it.
>5. I just have my mom and a couple friends. I'm alone without them. Even with my friends, I don't visit them much. I'm dependent on my mom and my cats for socialization. God, I am pathetic.
>6. Super introvert.
>7. A nightmare that I would rather not deal with.
>8. The truth that my brain likes to say. Without pills, it can talk for hours about true shit to me about stuff that will happen, stuff that I can't do anything about. Inevitabilities, deaths, things that will happen to me or to those dear to me... and it will finish with "Won't it be better if you just die?" That is why I take my pills.
>9. I am always honest with myself and I try to always be honest with the people I love. I am a shitty liar anyways.
>10. It depends on emotions, I can go between awareness to oblivion at times if my emotions get overstimulated.
>11. Nope, I really can't say I have.
>12. I don't believe... not in a conventional sense. I can't feel them, but I can't deny that they aren't there. Just that I myself am unable to perceive them. If that makes sense.
>13. I already gave you the question, but I hope the questionnaire answers help it out.
>>
>>19253845
I concure with the anon here >>19253858

I got 2 of swords, 5 of pentacles and 7 of cups. This person will only come to you because they are afraid of being alone and view you as settling for less. There really isn't anything positive here.... I'm sorry buy hey. I hope the pain that I am going to go through tonight when I apologize to this girl and get chewed out will remind you that you are not the only one who is losing the game of love :(
>>
>>19253889

anon what exactly did you say to this chick to make her so mad at you?
>>
>>19253846
Why would you want to know about your past life? It's in the past...
>>
>>19253897
I'm not the quoted, but i think i have a karma debt.
>>
Hey babes! Doing three readings!!
I need a query and a picture of something neat! <3
>>
File: Vortex of Lake Texoma.gif (902KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex of Lake Texoma.gif
902KB, 320x180px
Back, it's hotter than fucking balls outside...

>>19253762
Lol no worries. Honestly I probably won't get through the list from the last thread. I overestimated myself today, told myself I'd get on and blow through several readings but I had a particularly strenuous email reading that caught me by surprise...

But I will be around and to everyone who I don't get you can email me at [email protected] and you will definitely get a response from there.

Because I'm so low energy right now I'm going to get >>19253094 since I know they're around and >>19253884 due to the severity of his answers.

Again, if you REALLY WANT me to do your reading, emailing me is the best way to certainly receive a response.
>>
File: 2.jpg (404KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
404KB, 1280x720px
>>19253909
Hi angel.

Will i find love soon?
>>
>>19253909

hi angel-chan! i want to know if i'll find a bf before the year is over.
>>
>>19253897
cool thank you bye
>>
>>19253896
I was trying to make her laugh she told me she went to a party and I asked if her drinking was the reason she had a good time. I realize now she's not the kinda of person that takes jokes like that lightly...
>>
>>19253923

that seems like a totally harmless joke tho
>>
File: IMG_0148.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>19253909
I got a new phone so I have like no pictures but I saw this neat green light on the street today. If you want another pic I will find one for you.

Q: tell me about my love interest, C, and I.
Ty!
>>
>>19253909
for a friend
what CB needs to do to get better?he is depressed
>>
File: 1499052764676.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
1499052764676.gif
47KB, 450x510px
>>19253936
>>
>>19253927
She's kinda daddy's little princess. But she's nice and kind and gorgeous. I think she just has thin skin.
>>
>>19253913
Hey Darlin right now just seem to not really be working out for you there's maybe some sort of delays and obstacles that are stopping you from getting with somebody, yet I would say definitely next year there is maybe some sort of blockage that you're having maybe with like expressing emotions and being your true self.
>>
>>19253912

Hey its fine. I appreciate you letting me know and hope you feel better soon anon.

Have a good one.
>>
>>19253917
Heya bby!
Getting a pretty good feeling from this I would say yes but there is a bit of emphasis on you going out and kind of showing that you're open for a relationship. Since I'm getting the feeling that maybe you're shy or maybe you don't really go out as much. Put yourself out there and be someone who whom you would want to date if you know what I mean?
>>
File: Metatrons Platonic Solids.jpg (246KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Metatrons Platonic Solids.jpg
246KB, 800x800px
>>19249826
N820 Leo (Egoic Lessons of Transformation)

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Energetic ups and downs are being caused by Red Ray over/under activation's. The underactivations seem to come from a...Complicated array of emotions towards your sexuality. Overactivations come from that same array of emotions. It does seem to center around a strange guilt/pleasure paradox regards hurting others for sexual gratification. You also seem to have a problem with your living situation, and from there a...Intermittent on/off blockage is occurring in regards to your feelings towards living on Earth. On one side you love this place, on the other it horrifies you.

Orange Ray is partially inversed, as in a portion of it is operating in a negative energy towards control of other's power. Despite this it is minimally balanced but is experiencing a neutralizing effect upon itself which is rippling across the entire energetic system resulting in system wide over and under activations.

This is a weird read, I feel like I'm getting a serious miss going on here... I'll persist though.

Orange Ray is strangely divided between positive and negative attributes, which seems to be causing a strange array of conflicting personality traits and desires. On the one hand you want to openly and freely share yourself, on the other you need to dominate who you share yourself with. You seem to be experiencing a metronome effect, swinging left then right over and over again. Not literally, but you have clearly not made a 'Choice' as to whether you wish to be positive or negative and are in the midst of a very contrasting array of lessons that are providing you with an idea of what each polarity will be like. Negative and Positive, Left and Right, Selfishness and Selflessness.

You can try to be both, some do and few get anywhere, most pick one side and stick with it as best they can. You appear to still be neutral and deliberating on what to do.
>>
>>19253930
What a nice picture it feels pretty mysterious!
Y'alls relationship feels pretty scaly and rocky at the moment either someone feels really angry and a bit backstabbed.
Also I feel like someone's going to leave this relationship behind for their own good.
>>
>>19253985

i get what you mean, i'm usually lacking the funds to go out much lol but it seems positive and i'm glad :) thank you<3
>>
>>19253936
>>19253942
Oh dear God.
This felt extremely chaotic and like a downward spiral of just negativity. I kept drawing more and more cards and basically telling me that he needs to take a moment to really feel this depression and accept it before being able to take a step and move forward. Kind of like going through a catharsis.
At the moment they're in a prison of their own negative thoughts and emotions and refuse to see past anything.
>>
>>19254002
Hmm it doesn't really seem like us, since it just the beginning of our relationship and things seem swell. Thank you for the reading either way, I'm glad you liked the picture! <3
>>
Doing a trade.
Why do I feel so blocked from my angels is there something wrong? Am I wrong?
>>
>>19254013
ty Angel Chan
>>
>>19254016
Oh shit sorry about that!
Thank you for the feedback!
>>
File: Metatron Cube Geometry.png (460KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Metatron Cube Geometry.png
460KB, 800x400px
This is apparent only because on one side of your personality there is a desire to nurture, and on the other side there is a desire to hurt. These conflicting desires are really messing with you as well.

Yellow Ray is minimally balanced but is experiencing under activations mostly, resulting in you slowly pulling away from your social groups. More rarely there will be an overactivation that makes you exuberant and desirous of being heavily social, but on the norm you do not feel like being social beyond what is minimally required to maintain a decent life.

Lower Triad is imbalanced and as a result is effecting your perceptions of the physical reality.

Green Ray is primed and potentiated, however it does not seem to be actively remaining open. It is very possible to selfishly provide unconditional love, as strange as this is you are required to provide this love from a place of impartiality, where you have no stakes to gain but can still lose something. It's a lesson of not only humility but sacrifice, and you are required to put yourself in the spot of having to sacrifice something whether it be a bit of money, time, gasoline, or energy. Still, it's unusual to see a Green Ray potentiated with such a contrasting orange ray. You are probably very close to having a profound spiritual experience of some sort but you seem to be resistant to it, as if fearful of it.

Inner Green Ray is plumbed but oddly enough has been complacent with your presence. Seems that you preincarnationally planned for this aspect of your self to be docile to intrusions by your self.
>>
File: My cat.jpg (107KB, 400x712px) Image search: [Google]
My cat.jpg
107KB, 400x712px
>>19254019
Hey Angel, I'll do an oracle card reading for you.

My query: Would I make a good father?
<--- My only relevant experience so far.
>>
File: Metatrons interconnecting Cube.jpg (124KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Metatrons interconnecting Cube.jpg
124KB, 736x736px
What's strange is how overactive this ray is, it seems to be the result of your natural soul evolution, you're a highly loving soul in a very contrasting incarnation to experience the loves of the negative polarity, yet you're lacking in the markers that denote a negative polarity entity, so it's my guess that you're learning lessons of the negative to better be positive.

Bridge is functioning decently, seems to have a minor influx of higher energies over lower ones.

Blue Ray is underactive and seems to be 'on the fence' between becoming inverse partially similarly to the orange ray.

Indigo Ray has a myriad of imbalances that are very complicated to try and explain, most are paradoxical. You seem to have a problem with yourself/everything yet you enjoy yourself/everything. This is not something I can read clearly, it's almost like a foreign language, perhaps it's because I'm not experienced enough but as far as I can tell you're so heavily contrasted with who you are vs who you want to be that you're blocking yourself by not acting on whether you want to be yourself or change who you feel you are, regardless it seems that you have no explored the 'bright side' of yourself as much as the dark side. You may want to try to figure out the more positive traits of yourself now that you're so vividly aware of the negative ones. You might be pleasantly surprised at how positive you can be.

Violet Ray is powerfully still, it's overlooking you, you have a lot of help this time around by spirit guides, but you seem to hold them back. They worry about you and seem to constantly continually send you (green ray) energy to try and ameliorate the symptoms of having such a powerfully contrasted orange ray.

Upper Triad is imbalanced in such a strange way as to lead towards a distaste of higher energies.

How do you reconcile yourself with your darker half?
Compassion, Love, Acceptance, Forgiveness, and Mercy towards your self/darkness.
>>
File: 05c.png (55KB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
05c.png
55KB, 200x203px
Doing a few tarot readings. Will do an exchange if someone wants.
>>
>>19254074
I'll trade
What is his my opinion of me? What am I to him?
>>
>>19254000
>>19254042
>>19254071

Heh. I guess I'm pretty fucked up. Compassion, Love, Acceptance, Forgiveness, and Mercy towards myself won't come easily, but I guess with time they will.

Thanks Chakra Apotheosis.
>>
>1.
J, july, 03, cancer

>2
Tired in the day, some insomnia at night, it repeats and repeats

>3.
Straight male. I have not had sex in a while. I'm not desperate but at least I would like to have an special person to have sex with. One night stands or friends-with-benefit's sex just feel void and meaningless to me.

>4.
I think I have a sort of social abilities, I belong to many social groups and in most of them I am well accepted.
I also feel that some things I do, I do them the right time. Even once I called it "timing ability"

>5.
I appreciate them and I love them very much, I'm a person of many friends, but for some reason sometimes I distance myself from them

>6.
Introverted in most situations. Usually change depending on my mood and the people around me

>7.
That it's a thing that outside the family is almost impossible to obtain or give.

>8.
On many occasions I have used people for my own benefit, manipulating them and drawing the attention away from me

>9.
I am very honest with myself, sometimes I become very hard and inflexible with myself. With other people I'm as honest as possible, although it is true that I hide many things behind my actions.

>10.
I try to think a lot about what I'm going to say before I do it. About my thoughts I usually leave them free, but sometimes I have reached the point of overthinking and anxiety. I know that I'm very hard on myself, there is no one who treats me worse than I do.

>11.
Yes, even this question. I've experienced A LOT of synchronicity with the number eleven. I see it many times a day, it's like it calls me and I always end up seeing an 11 somewhere. IT's DAILY.

>12.
Yes, not religiously or idolatry but I believe in powers and energies beyond our comprehension

>13.
I'm honestly going through a terrible emotional time. I just want to know how and when this will end.
>>
>>19253658
>>19254090
>>
>>19253912
I will definitely email you for a reply. I would like to find an answer.
>>
File: d3b.jpg (903KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
d3b.jpg
903KB, 1000x749px
>>19254084
Cheers. I drew the knight of swords for his opinion and the ten of pentacles for what you are to him.

The knight of swords usually indicates someone who brings personal bad news. This card also indicates some sort of conflict, usually of a mental nature.

The ten of pentacles usually points towards home or family and a secure income in order to support this family, also meaning that the person has the leisure to focus on personal affairs. This could also indicate marrying into money if that makes any sense. The way I see it either he believes you could become family and provide him with a more steady life via money or he's intent on focusing more on his family at the moment. The former was supposed to sound nicer than it did.

My query is just if I'm going to pull tomorrow night?

Cheers.
>>
File: 1499364238886.gif (2MB, 279x401px) Image search: [Google]
1499364238886.gif
2MB, 279x401px
Doing some reads, trades and the likes. Its practice so do not expect super accuracy.

Particularly interested in practice with spirit animals which is something i have only tried once.

Anyone interested all i need is

>Genders

I will chose method depending on the query. Keep in mind i take my time between readings and as always; I hope i can help.
>>
File: Nurse Joy.jpg (448KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nurse Joy.jpg
448KB, 618x800px
>>19254019
>>19254068
Signifier: Vassal
Virtue: Clouds
Sin: Enemy
Magic: Friend

I think the vassal symbolizes you, as I suspect that you consider yourself to be a servant of higher powers (such as these angels) and not that they serve you. If that's not the case, though, then this reading may be way off-base.

The vassal is a generally positive sign, embodying diligence, humility, and vulnerability. It also represents tribute, from the vassal to the superior. Similarly, clouds symbolize optimism and charity. Overall, I think that you have a very good personality to work with your angels. You are almost uniquely suited for it.

Friend as the card for magical power supports this as well. It represents empathy, with the element of spirit (aether). Your abilities come from your close bond with your angels, and are continuing to be strong.

Enemy is the worrying card. It represents the sin of wrath, as well as hatred, pessimism, and prejudice. From the short amount of time I've been lurking /div/ I feel like you are too nice of a person to really be feeling those things. If you are, however, they are likely to be what is blocking you from your angels. A calm mind and heart will let you feel your friendship, and that will allow the connection to grow strong again.

If you aren't feeling anything like that though, then it likely symbolizes an adversary. Someone or something actively seeking to block you for their own selfish purposes. I don't know if they are human or supernatural in aspect, but if you think this is worth following up on, I can try another reading to get more details.
>>
>>19254132
>Particularly interested in practice with spirit animals

I want one please
>>
>>19254132
Female asking about male
What is he hoping to accomplish by doing what he is doing?
>>
>>19254139
male
>>
>>19254123
>if I'm going to pull tomorrow night
I don't understand the question. Can you reword or explain what you mean by pull?
>>
>>19254132
I'm male, interested in finding my spirit animal if you want to give it a shot.
>>
>>19254132
Am I getting a job soon?
>>
>>19254149
Haha sorry, sort of a term used around where I live, forget it's not that widespread. Basically like make out with a girl I suppose would be the Americanism? I'm going to a club for a friends birthday if that helps clarify anything.
>>
>>19254153
Male
>>
>>19254132
I'll just go for a somewhat simple query.
"What must I do in order to steer myself on the path of truth?"
Male and thanks in advance!
>>
>>19249023
>Questionnaire

1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)
C October 12 libra

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
Currently very active but also have bouts of lethargy

3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)
So so over sex

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
It's a delusion

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)
They're cool I guess but like... I'm misunderstood by them

6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)
Extrovert

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)
Something about family

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
Its technically not real or very real

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
Pretty honest I feel but maybe not

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
I guess not too aware of how I come off. But I'm pretty introspective

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)
Always

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
Hell yes

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.
How can I work towards are more intuitive train of thought
>>
>>19254158
Oh! Okay lol no problem. Starting yours
>>
Trading
>>
>>19254132
Female, he's male
Will I ever see him again? Or sometimes in the future like late this year or next year?
>>
>>19254132
Im male, she's female obviously.

What do I have to do to get closer to her to make this actually work, any hindrances in my way too and how to get over them?
>>
>>19254132
Male
How to know which girl to invest romantically? I mean, some sign I can identify
>>
>>19254158
King of Wands
Six of Wands
Ace of Pentacles
Two of Wands
King of Swords

So you're definitely going to meet a chick that gets you going. One of those girls that is actually your type, not just about getting your dick hard. The thing is, she'll fool around with you at the club, you two will have a good time, but she won't go home with you. It's going to piss you off a bit. Honestly the image I kept getting was like a handy in the bathroom. lol You'll offer about maybe going somewhere more private or whatever, and though inwardly she's tempted, she shoots you down pretty fast. Eh. I'm feeling like she has a boyfriend or a love interest already.
>>
>>19254172
Still here? I'll trade
>>
>>19254198
Sure my query is for any advice on courting and wooing N (female). Anything you can tell me about her and I. Possibly a future or no.

Your query? Also Runes or tarot?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>19254195
Damn. Story of my life bro. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19254204
>runes or tarot
Either is fine. Probably prefer tarot, but pick whatever you're most confident with.
Would it even bother him if I moved on with someone else? And if it did, is it just petty jealousy or would he actually be sad?
>>
>>19254223
Raidho, Wunjo, Uruz, Tyr m

Uhh he won't really give a shit if I am being honest He might have some feelings of regret here or there like what could have been. But honestly he will be like "meh whatever".
>>
>>19254134
Oh fuc thank you for the read, Senpai!
Here is some feeble back:
>you consider yourself to be a servant of higher powersand not that they serve you.
Yupperoni!!
>hatred
Blehh I feel like that word is following me around lately in most of the readings that I get. Maybe it's some subconscious thing.

> I feel like you are too nice of a person to really be feeling those things.
Nah m8, the world is so filled with assholes and and all this negative crap. If I can be kind and empathetic people here then that kind of helps me. I'm just a chill person.
>If you aren't feeling anything like that though, then it likely symbolizes an adversary.
Hmm maybe... that would be really funny though. It could be a possibility.

I'll get started on yours!
>>
>>19253658

P. 07/21 Cancer

Most of the time tired

Male-Straight- Some times I get laid

Musical hability- self doubt

I feel nothing

Introvert

no matter what happens it will be there

I can be the biggest piece of shit and show no mercy.

50% - 50%

aware

yes, sometimes I know what will happen and then happen.

believe in the universe

whats is my purpose?
>>
>>19254204
King of cups, judgement, lovers
Moon, king of pentacles, six of pentacles
Three of cups, ace of cups, sun

Yooooooooooooo. This girl is...not simple. Basically she wants the whole package. Even if she's not ready to commit, she wants a man that's already down on one knee and chasing her around until she's ready and sure he's the one. It's kind of fucked up, a little bit of a basic way to think (or a lot basic), but she has no intention of hurting you or doing you any wrong. I get the feeling that she hasn't had much control in her other relationships so she's compensating by setting her standards high. It's kind of self-sabotage, but some people call it a beautiful mess. Anyways, she likes you a lot, so don't take it personally if she derps and acts like a jerk sometimes. She honestly just thinks she's playing the game, and playing it well (she's not, but you might think it's cute). Anyways, if you can navigate through her emotional and social land mines, you'll actually find a pretty fulfilling and fun relationship on the other side. Literally the only thing you can do is be emotionally receptive without being emotionally unstable, plan fun and charming outings. Basically don't let her see you weak, but seeing that you can be empathetic will make her swoon. Truly 'her M-A-N'. Anything else?
>>
>>19254242
Too bad. Ty
>>
>>19254132
Male
Does "A" likes me?
>>
File: 1398985323031.jpg (239KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1398985323031.jpg
239KB, 1920x1200px
>>19254244
Thanks for the feedback! I've been turning up dagger and enemy in a lot of my readings. Could be me influencing them? Could be that we're on 4chan...
>>
>>19254068
Thank you for your reading, Reciever!
Strange spread. The one I have right now doesn't really seem to imply fatherhood at the moment simply because I'm looking at this present time and in the near future.
Strangely there seems to be some things that you, as a man, need to heal and take care of before having a child and being able to raise this child for the highest good.
>Does the two of pents reversed have any meaning to you?
I asked what was the thing that you needed to heal and take care of before being father and I got a lot of Miss balances with responsibility with the home. I got the sense that maybe your childhood was not very stable in regards of your relationship with your family and perhaps a place that you were saying.
Maybe that's why you're asking this query since maybe you don't want to repeat the mistakes that your parents might have made when raising you?
Other than that I do feel like you would be a good father it's just that healing part would help you become better.
>>
>>19254074
Can i get a reading?
>>
>>19254300
Sure man, what's your query?
>>
>>19254074
I'll trade with ya. Is tarot okay? Is it possible that the man I love and I can get back what we had? Will he try again with me? One last time?
>>
File: 1306386845854.jpg (120KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1306386845854.jpg
120KB, 1440x900px
>>19254289
Thanks for the reading! My childhood was actually pretty good, though I think every parent tries to avoid making the same mistakes as theirs. But it is a particular worry of mine (and my wife's) that I'll turn into my father. He and my wife don't mesh real well.

I do think the time commitments and imbalances is spot on though. I still probably place too much importance on time-wasting activities, and I would need to be really ready to give that time to the kid. Maybe rather than heal, I need to mature a bit.

I don't really know the tarot deck, but from what I looked up, it looks like the reversed two of pentacles supports that. I need to manage my commitments better and get into a more financially stable situation.

Thanks so much!
>>
>>19254327
I drew the empress.This card usually points towards nurturing of one or more people.On top of this I've drawn the seven of swords. This means you've got the upper hand over him, but caution is well advised, as is diplomacy and evasive tactics.

Sorry I couldn't really give you a yes/no, but hopefully that helped.

Are you any good at perceiving time in a reading? It's fine if you aren't, just interested in something.
>>
>>19254358
I've never had feedback on a reading I've done for a time frame so I don't know. I'd be happy to try if you want. I don't feel complete incompetent.
>>
File: 31e.png (66KB, 443x531px) Image search: [Google]
31e.png
66KB, 443x531px
>>19254389
Cheers, could you try and do when I'll next have a girlfriend? Thanks man.
>>
File: neo_001126-02.jpg (1MB, 1500x993px) Image search: [Google]
neo_001126-02.jpg
1MB, 1500x993px
>>19254139

First thanks for letting me practice this method with you, i am very inexperienced but i hope you have fun with the read .

Your current spirit animal or guide is

>The Sea Turtle

Patience and gentle. This traits seem of significance to you at the moment.

They are prone to build solid emotional relationships with your close ones or are guided to do so. You might be emphatic in a sense, you can count with a variety of tastes and share it with them by sheer observation of your group and experiences.

They also signify harmony with how the world evolves around them. If you have been feeling alone or down in social relationships, they urge patience and observation. Things will come around as long as you are open to them.

Your spirit animal might be a guide urging you to act in certain ways or personal traits that you count with.

Good luck!
>>
File: 1496736145967.jpg (67KB, 556x541px) Image search: [Google]
1496736145967.jpg
67KB, 556x541px
>>19253884
Ah, I see you emailed me, I'll respond to you tomorrow anon, I am so drained I literally feel like I'm slumping in spirit...

To everyone I'm sorry I didn't get your readings, I thought I could do better v-v

>>19254089
I'm sorry, I was squeezing out what I could manage, I would say you're the exact opposite of fucked up, you're a very caring person with a very integral dark side that is important to your life lessons at this time.

Perhaps analyze why you think you're fucked up? It's my experience that when we think badly of ourselves it's more because we are NOT those things and have distorted our perceptions of ourselves enough so to see the exact opposite of what actually is.

Because life is really strange that way...
>>
>>19254400
Pulled two cards that seemed super relevant. I can pull more if you want but they're pretty straight forward.
Seven of Pentacles and Temperance. It's going to be awhile. You'll have a few prospects, but none of them will really fit right. :/
>>
>>19254140

>Seven of Swords, Ace of Cups

>A lover who goes about this matter correctly must begin in his youth to devote himself to beautiful bodies.

He believes that he should first love himself first and foremost and might be trying to go back to a previous emotional state. Retrieving the emotions that he once had for you in some form of regretful manner.

Hope this helps
>>
File: Drunk n Cute.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk n Cute.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
So...Uh...I-is it looked down upon to ask for a reading on when I'll find a decent girlfriend?

Cause if not, then yeah, that'll probably be my next query.

Cause loneliness gets pretty old.
>>
>>19254428
Maaaan, shit sucks. If you wouldn't mind pulling one or two more just out of interest it'd be much appreciated?
>>
>>19254445
Hanged man, page of Cups, eight of Wands
Ayo. So girlfriend prospects are on hold, simply because there just aren't many prospects right now. Hanged man tells me that you may need to stick your neck out there, try something out of your comfort zone. You could also just be looking in the wrong place, and of course hanged man can symbolize that you're not really looking at all. That being said, once you know you're looking in the right place, things will take off for your immediate. It's not really so much of a when she'll come to you thing, as the universe telling you that the ball is in your court, even if it doesn't seem like it.
Six of Pentacles, King of Pentacles, three of cups
You need to look somewhere casual with other people who are looking as well. Don't try going to clubs. Don't do tinder. Do a dating site where people actually take time to fill out their profiles and say what they're looking for. If that's not your style, the cards also suggest a conservative, yet social environement where a service is being provided, so possibly school or at work. Hope this helps.

>>19254461
Sure hang on
>>
>>19254445
I gotchufam
10S, Justice, 6W, Strength, 9C

Right now, you have no good prospects but, if you start laying some groundwork, it will start to pay off approximately two months from now. Notice I said laying groundwork, not demanding your efforts pay off immediately. At around the turn of the 2nd/3rd month, you'll find yourself a nice girl and have a pleasant relationship that has some long-term potential.
>>
>>19254461
Emperor, four of cups, eight of swords

Honestly I think girls can smell the desire on you. Lol it sort of scares them away that you're looking for love in as many scenarios as possible. The fucked up part is that if you were an asshole you'd probably have a few ladies still flocking towards you. The world is a fucked up place. Anyways, the best thing you can do is just chill out and put your focus somewhere besides love and finding a girlfriend for while. Usually when I see cards like this it usually suggests that you need to put the brakes on because it's just not time for that right person to come into your life. Perhaps you still have more growing to do, or other areas of your life just aren't in the right place, but Temperance from your previous spread tells you not to worry. She will come, just not on your time tables.
>>
>>19254504
Oh shit son. Dude this makes a lot of sense to me, I totally understand what you mean. If I manage to get a girl on a night out I end up spending my whole night focusing on her rather than my friends and having fun.

Thanks a lot man, great reading.
>>
I'm still around >>19254179 if anybody wants to read for me.
>>
Trading again....Haha
Am I due for a restart?
>>
>>19254523
Also consider that girls at clubs aren't usually at clubs looking for boyfriends. They just want to get their jimmies rustled, maybe give a blowjob or have some sex, but they're seldom looking for boyfriends. I'd even wager that a lot of them have significant others they're just pissed at it. Lol
>>
>>19254575
Haha, you're not wrong there bro. Only problem is, the only time I ever talk to girls in any way except for as a friend is when I'm drunk. It's a confidence thing I suppose, just don't want to embarrass myself or come off as creepy.
>>
>>19253658

I'm remaining reading n1, can you do it please?
>>
>>19254567
Nine of Swords, ten of swords, hierophant, high priestess, eight of Wands, fool

Oh hell yes. I mean, I can explain more if you'd like, but yeah. It's definitely time for you to reset and reboot. Have you been following another's path besides your own? You need to take some time to leave the beaten path and get to know yourself again. What you're lacking In your spirit is freedom, and it's creating hinderances jn your life.

Just a love read, pllllzzzz. I have a love interest but things are shitty right now. will they get better?
>>
>>19254582
Yeah, it's just a matter of learning how to talk to girls then. I'm a girl, and you don't seem weird or creepy to me. There are a lot of introverted girls who can sympathize with you and you can have hot, geeky, introverted sex with. They're not at clubs tho. Lmao
>>
>>19254600
Hahaha, totally. I was a major nerd in highschool and since I've somehow managed to get in with a popular crowd in college the culture shock hasn't really eased me into the whole talking to girls thing, especially since my friends always seem to only have one thing on their minds if you get me haha.

Thanks again!
>>
File: 1353729430336138599.jpg (84KB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
1353729430336138599.jpg
84KB, 800x414px
>>19254151

>Boa (Snake)

Wits and determination are relevant to you right now. You are being a bit overprotective of people around you, perhaps afraid of letting them go.

You are being guided by this animal to use your wits and strengths to pull through. This animal is known to hold tight until it kills its prey and snakes are considered smart animals. You should as well, use this determination to solve your issues. Dont let people take the wheel of your life, nor blame them for doing so because in the end, you are in charge.

They say that perseverance is the key to success, but be aware of hurting people in the process. Good luck anon.
>>
>>19254153

>When we got to the doorway we stood there discussing some point which had come up along the road and which we didn’t want to leave unsettled before we went in.

You might get some job opportunities soon but not a stable job yet. It will however, come afterwards.
>>
>>19254590
>, I can explain more if you'd like, but yeah.
Can you please. Because I think it's messing with my mundane life as well.

>Just a love read, pllllzzzz. I have a love interest but things are shitty right now. will they get better?
Ahhhh my dear. I can relate.
>ViI of wands rev, page of swords rev, temperance
Not currently things feel really really really bad. You're enthusiasm and energy has become a bit of an annoyance. Perhaps you made of really wanted to venture forth in fixing this relationship yet there is a very big lack of planning which is kind of causing this to not work out. Quick Temperance here I feel that maybe you need to balance out desire to fix things and planning and doing that will be able to help you move forward in your love life with this person.
>>
>>19254132
May I ask for a spirit animal?
I'm female
>>
Just if anyone wants to do me.
Capricorn
The number 67 and moths are very important for me and my name is Jacob
>>
File: mfw misery and despair.jpg (35KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
mfw misery and despair.jpg
35KB, 495x375px
>>19254480
Fair enough. You'd be amazed at how most of my friends are girls and are just a shining example of what I do NOT want in a woman. It's very discouraging, but I keep telling myself not all girls are like them...
>Tinder
You mean that one app where I swiped on every single person one day straight and got no matches? Yeah no worries on that front.

I'm not in school so that's not likely, work I can see possibly...

As for online dating. . .
>pic related
Every time I find someone either from pof or okcupid they turn out to be crazy, like dangerous crazy, like 'knock me up and marry me after dating for two weeks and let's move in together' crazy. Especially on pof, I had one chick literally steal my wallet for the fifty dollars that was in it on a first date, I had to call the police on her...

And OkCupid...
-takes a deep breath-
I'll have to try again... sigh.

>>19254496
Laying groundwork? Uh. (This is embarrassing) This might just be the high functioning autism speaking, but what do you mean by laying groundwork?

>>19254583
>n1
You mean number 1? I want to say yes I will do it, but if I'm being honest if I do it right now you're going to get a pretty iffy reading. Would you be okay waiting until tomorrow?

>>19254600
>learning how to talk to girls then
Do you have any pointers for someone like me who doesn't pick up on social cues very easily?
>>
>>19254537
Still nobody to read me?
>>
>>19254689
>what do you mean by laying groundwork?
Creating opportunities for yourself. For example, you can join a meetup group and just make friends there, and you might meet a girl through one of them, or maybe you ask her out after you get to know her a little. Or maybe online dating, where you take the time to create your profile and put a lot of effort into it. It's like marketing when you have a business: you make an investment, and it pays off eventually.

By the way, check your email
>>
>>19254163

>So the reason that corruption of one’s soul is the most shameful of them all is that it surpasses the others by some monstrously great harm and astounding badness, since it doesn’t surpass them in pain, according to your reasoning

>King of Swords, Queen of Swords.

Brutal honesty to you and others. You should add some self criticism in order to find this path you are looking for. Are you objective and fair? Or often lead by emotions and suspicions? We cant find truth if we are not truthful to ourselves.

Seems like you are not being fair, be it whatever fairness is, and will gain clarity as soon as you start to.

Good luck
>>
File: Life.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>19254704
Ah, yup, that's autism for you, that seems fairly obviously clear now that you've pointed it out...

And aye aye but I'm going to be holding off on further readings and follow ups until tomorrow. If I were a vehicle with a gas indicator, I'd be running below E with the low gas light coming on. Can barely think right now haha...

It was fun /div/. I wish doing readings didn't wipe me out like this. Maybe one day I'll be able to do 8+ readings effortlessly.
Hopefully this is like training a muscle, the more I do this the easier it gets. Hopefully!
>>
>>19254734
Go chill at the tiki!
>>
>>19254689
>You mean number 1? I want to say yes I will do it, but if I'm being honest if I do it right now you're going to get a pretty iffy reading. Would you be okay waiting until tomorrow?

Yeah, okay, I'll wait until tomorrow then!
>>
>>19254734
>I'm going to be holding off on further readings and follow ups until tomorrow
You already did my reading. I sent you feedback. I don't need you to read me again, just to explain a couple of things, if you can.

>Hopefully this is like training a muscle, the more I do this the easier it gets
It is, I can read for 8 hours straight now, whereas I had trouble with 2 hours before.
>>
Anyone keen to trade a reading?
>>
>>19254674
I guess should i worry is my question
>>
File: dc9v29kb3yty.jpg (89KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
dc9v29kb3yty.jpg
89KB, 1300x867px
>>19254132
Male. Would be interested to hear what animal I am
>>
>>19254410
It isn't a problem!
I wanted to give you the e-mail when I could so you'd have it when you felt more ready for it.
You don't have to respond to it now.
I hope you feel better, I can understand a lack of motivation and/or energy.
>>
>>19254662
I suffled three times and pulled nine of swords three times. You may be over exaggerating the severity of the situation, but that doesn't downplay the effect it's having on your mental state. I also pulled six of swords. What're behavior you're currently engaging in that is causing this, be it a practice, way of thought, etc., you must move on from to balance your life again.
>>19254689
Christ. I don't know what's up with people but I haven't had ANY of these terrible experiences on OkCupid. Lol idk if it's just that I know where to look or what to look for, but damn, never this. I don't know what to tell you. I'm usually pretty slow about setting up dates. I like to chat for awhile and get to know the person. The fact that they'll sit there and chat with me for two weeks before asking for a date usually tells me they're decently patient and not super crazy.
Ah, dude. I'm the worst person to ask. I honestly never lived the life of a normal girl. I was never ugly or anything, always had dude crushing on me, but I was so awkward and dumb that even when a guy I liked asked me out I would laugh or say no so I didn't have to show my vulnerable side. I was going to suggest to other anon to look on YouTube. Lmao that's how I learned to chat with guys
>>
>>19254755
I could do some cartomancy if you want
>>
>>19254755
Query?
>>
>>19254768
>>19254770

Ok sure if either of you want to do a trade my query is how my Career path is looking? In return I shall do you a reading.
>>
File: 1499359693981.png (176KB, 482x372px) Image search: [Google]
1499359693981.png
176KB, 482x372px
>>19254173 >>19254179 >>19254180 >>19254283 >>19254669 >>19254761

Sorry lads, i feel like i am reading for no one since i dont get feedback, neither good or bad and not even a thank you. So i will rather stop for now.

Hope another reader gets to ya.
>>
Im uh.. asking for a card pull. Ive been trying to do a read on myself but i think im just too emotional for it. I just want to know if its done or if there's hope..
>>
>>19254781
Ok starting yours.
Since the other reader is leaving, I'll ask you. Will I ever see my love again or is he done with me for good? I really done did it this time. :/
>>
>>19254132
male
i just want a girl, nothing seems to work
>>
>>19254689
Wow... I swear I empathize with you a little on romantic aspects.
Well, I don't find people at all. I mean, people seem to like me, I get like checks all the fucking time, but... that is it.
I dunno... I feel undateable... or like I am drawn to men that don't like me back.
I try to accept being alone, which is easy when I am awake, but my sleeping self likes to bitch that we're better off with someone.
>>
>>19254781
Looks like it will go badly soon but you will come out a stronger smarter more intuitive person and possibly start travelling ^_^

theres a girl i like with an impossible amount of synchronicties surrounding her
>>
>>19254660
Thank you so much ^^

I hope the reading comes true and I do find a gig.

Best of luck.
>>
>>19254811
>I dunno... I feel undateable... or like I am drawn to men that don't like me back.
R E L A T A B L E
>>
>>19254805

5 of swords, judgment, 4 of swords.

it seems like it's done ._. i'm sorry anon. but you will find peace, even though that's not comforting to hear.
>>
>>19254806

Ok the first intuitive feel I got was that it is good possibly as friends, but there is a long path of negativity between you two. That's as far as the chain events went as I read your query, that doesn't necessarily mean its over for you, I got two feelings out of it a positive and negative. I think you will have to do your best to be her friend in the short term and when you go on a long spell or a break you will have to come back and consult with us or you could believe in the strength of the relationship and come back to it at a much later date. These things are terrible I know but there is hope.
>>
>>19254781
Actually, >>19254812 wasn't wrong.
I pulled ten of cups, tower, six of cups, two of Wands, ace of Pentacles

Shit is going to hit the fan and it's going to suck big time, but fear not, because it ends up working out for the best. Tower actually provides you with the excuse you need to reevaluate and reinvent yourself. You're encouraged to take risks and trust your instincts. There is great sucxsss in your future after the upheaval of tower.
>>
>>19254826
Ty :(
>>
>>19254817

No probelm anon. Good luck!
>>
>>19254839

Thank You, so I'm done for after a while thanks guys. Ask your query and I'll do my best?
>>
>>19254812
>>19254856
I asked?
>>
Anyone that can do tarot or scry want to trade?
Was he honest about his reasons? That I wasn't there for him?
>>
>>19254866

OK this girl you like with ask yourself deep down? Who is she? What does she like? Do you know her? Do you actually know her enough to be with her. Protect her and such, be an ideal mate that the victors of previous lives have set this life up to be. I don't think you are fully in tune with her inner person, you need to spend some time and invest in her, get to know her because she is enigma and will stay that way to you for a long time to come. You must do your best to be your best for the best possible outcome.
>>
>>19254786
83 here, I was just waiting for you to get to me. But it's all good though.
>>
At whoever gave me the site recommendation for 52- card/playing card divination- thanks, I've been doing daily morning readings about what my day will entail and while the cards are pretty vague, they tend to be quite accurate so far in their generalities!

(Don't feel ready to try readings for others just yet, I'm just beginning to practice!)
>>
>>19254883
Actually thats all relevant good job
>>
Can I get a reading? I was told by a gypsy like women wearing reddish purple robes in a recurring dream from my childhood that my death would bring me great Fortune/Reward if I don't rush it. I am a rather empty feeling man who still gets chills thinking about that dream
>>
>>19254893
Link?
>>
>>19254926

http://www.serenapowers.com/playingcards2.html

I know it looks super-sketchy but so far the readings have all been legit. Then again, I'm kind of a believer in the idea that magic is made real by belief, so there's that.
>>
>>19254893
>>19254940
That was me. I used that site to interpret a spread of playing cards a friend saw in a dream. I'm glad it's working out for you. Good luck, I look forward to seeing you read really well and trading with you in the future.
>>
>>19254957

Yeah, it's really exciting because my other field of experimentation, sigils, isn't going nearly as well, I can't seem to empty my mind. Focusing on a question or topic is much more my forte.
>>
>>19254966
>my other field of experimentation, sigils, isn't going nearly as well
See my comments on chaos magic at the bottom of my post here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19240819/#19244894
>>
>>19254990

Is there a better starting point, perhaps?
>>
Still trading if anyone is available.
My query:
>>19254873
>>
>>19255002

Better question: is anyone here willing to do a reading on what sort of magic pathway is best suited towards me?
>>
>>19255017
I'll answer your query.
Mine is what does RC think of me?
I'm female and straight
>>
>>19255054
Okay.
starting yours
>>
I'm >>19255054, >>19255017
I see a baby lamb and a wolf. I'll leave enough I was expecting the wolf to Devour the lamb the wolf is very submissive towards the lamb. The wolf is sitting next to it licking it treating it as if it were a small pup.
The lamb seems oblivious and treats it almost as if it's something normal that happens a lot.

I kind of assumed that you were the lamb in this situation and your guy friend is the wolf. Perhaps this guy really cared about you and you kind of took it for granted.
>>
>>19254921
I think she's predicting insurance fraud, anon.
>>
>>19255054
>eight of cups, six of swords, justice, king of cups, ace of pentacles

right now he'd honestly rather not think about you. you guys have some painful memories with each other? right now he is trying to move on from whatever kind of connection you two share/shared, though it won't last for long. he feels a draw and a connection to you he'll eventually feel is worth exploring. he's incredibly timid, almost afraid,....almost specifically afraid of you. any reason for that?
>>
File: 20160320_125055.jpg (623KB, 1835x2025px) Image search: [Google]
20160320_125055.jpg
623KB, 1835x2025px
>>19254873
I am down, just got broken up with an hour ago, I
feel like we are on the same level.
I did a clarification spread for you:
1. The Goal: Inverted 7 of Wands
You need to realize that you cannot compare
yourself to someone else's ideal, you will only
be overwhelmed.
2 and 4. What you need to understand:
7 of Cups and Inverted Temperance
You need to understand that this is a line of
questioning trying to make you justify pursuing
him further, Temperance is stressing that it is
leaving you unbalanced.
3 and 5. What you need to do:
Inverted 9 of Swords and 9 of Cups
You need to realize that this is ultimately small
next to your goal of being happy and fulfilled.
Take a wider view of what you need to be happy.
6. The End Result: Inverted 8 of Pentacles
Your focus on being the perfect partner will keep
you from reaching your goals.Turn your energy
somewhere else.

My question is this: Love is all I have ever
focused on, what do I do now?
>>
>>19255086
>you guys have some painful memories with each other?
Not really. Actually our relationship is pretty brand-new when we're just friends.
>>
>>19255087
Yikes. I'm sorry, my dude. Hang in there. You're right about a few things there for sure.
>five of wands reversed, four of swords, sun
rest, anon. i went through a nasty breakup once, and i fought the feelings and the anger and confusion for weeks before i just locked myself in my room and slept for three days. sounds dumb and not very productive, but having expended so much energy on this relationship, it was like i was able to release it while i slept and worked through it in my dreams. turn towards the future. it won't be easy, but forcing yourself to find the silver lining is all you can do for now (see fake it til you make it). things will get better, just give yourself time. you'll find your way.

>>19255065
this is absolutely correct.
>>19255105
seems that he honestly does feel something for you, but he's really trying to avoid his feelings for you for some reason. he may have some heartache or insecurities that cause him to react that way. he may try not to show you, but like i said in my read, he won't staya that way forever. he feels deeply for you (king of cups) and jjust needs time to figure out what that actually means for him.
>>
File: 1480187065144.gif (704KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
1480187065144.gif
704KB, 500x744px
>>19255137
I am >>19255087
Thanks for the reading, it is funny, I invested so
much in her and I get left for the vague "I need to
find myself" its valid but still hurts, but I knew it
was over two weeks ago, I couldn't feel her heart
anymore. Fun fact, I did the same reading I gave
you, my end result was the Sun as well. I take that as a good sign.
>>
>>19255137
Oh I see thank you!!
>>
>>19253658
>1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)

B. May 1. Taurus

>2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)

About a 7 to 9 recently. out of 10

>3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality
(Red and Orange Chakra)

Male, Straight. I haven't had sex in a while, but doesn't matter to me.

>4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities >and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)

My potential is unlimited but also wasted. I think superior to others but also humbled by all.

>5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)

They are my treasures on this earth and we exist for each other.

>6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)

Introvert but It varies.

>7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)

I have seen it many times and I long for it again.

>8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)

I need this dark side to exist. Sometimes it causes Us problems, but in the grand scheme it gets me places.

>9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)

I try to be as honest as possible.

>10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)

I am very aware of these.

>11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)

I often encounter deja vu, or something similar. Maybe 2-4 times a week.

>12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)

I believe beyond any doubts in my mind. Logically, and without much faith.

>13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.

There was a close friend of mine, a girl. I got into a disagreement with her and decided to part ways. She wanted to stay and I believe she loved me unconditionally. Now it's been a long time and I want to go back. She doesn't
>>
I need to do a really quick trade just to confirm something. I do tarot. Looking for someone who can scry or tarot.Will be able to give you feedback if you were right within a few hours if you're interested lol
>>
>>19255409
Down. Query?
>>
>>19255441
If I send him a text tonight how will it make him feel and will he respond?
>>
>>19255446
First I scried. He receives it in a dark room with a single light. It's hard to make out his facial expression due to the lighting, but he seems to have a happysad look on his face. I'm trying to see what he texts back, but it's fuzzy. I think I see “I know,” but I can't see much past that. “I know that things between us have...”

Cards-
How he feels: Strength, King of Wands, 10 of Pentacles
How he responds: 7 of Swords rev, King of Pentacles, Page of Cups rev

That's interesting. The cards seem to indicate that you will make him have some warm-fuzzies and get him to feel a bit better about himself as a man and have greater confidence in your mutual stability and viability. However, he doesn't really respond that way. It seems that he does some mad pokerface thing and plays it off a bit, kind of acts nonchalant or dismissive, acts like he doesn't care. It's like a dominance thing here.

NB: This is assuming the exact wording you're currently planning on sending. If you change it up, the reaction will be different.
>>
>>19255485
ty anon. I was just going to say that i missed him. we haven't talked in awhile. i'll let you know what happens if you lurk for awhile.
your query?
>>
>>19255502
What kind of queries do you prefer? Anything off limits?
>>
>>19255512
eh, i guess anything is fine.
>>
>>19255516
Fair enough, I have an occult query. Tell me how well the last ritual I performed today worked.
>>
trading. how does U feel about me?
>>
>>19255533
oh btw, i sent him "i just wanted to say that i miss you. i hope you're okay." i'll let you know if/what he replies.
>55533
well shit. i'd say pretty damn well. nah jk. let's see what the cards say.

four of cups
seven of wands
ten of wands
knight of swords
death

Your work is struggling. the issues isn't inherently with you, or at least that's what i'm picking up. there are some blockages that are preventing your work from succeeding properly. that being said it was quite powerful and it'll fight a good fight, but you won't receive your desired result. i get the feeling as well that this spell wasn't exactly as simple as just a+b=c. like i said the problem isn't with you but there is a cog somewhere. a wheel isn't turning quite right. i'm not sure what that could be. i get the feeling you may already have your suspicion. or perhaps death was exactly the result you were looking for. :^) lmao iin which case your victim fought valiantly but failed. haha good luck anon and thanks again
>>
>>19255577
>55577
why can't i get some of this?
i'll trade you. how about a love general for the next few months? starting yours.
>>
>>19255577
sun
queen of wands
strength
five of swords
four of pentacles

u likes you a lot, though he thinks you can tend to be a bit all over, a but inconsistent, but they feel that it's part of your charm. u is also dealing with some pretty complicated emotions on their end, where they like you, they want you in their life, but they're not willing to share themselves and be vulnerable. u may have a commitment issues or seem a bit flighty themselves. just be patient with them. even though they think very highly of you, if you push too hard you'll drive them away.

mine:
>>19255606
>>
Anyone still up doing readings? I have an urgent query if anyone can help.
>>
Anyone wanna trade?
>>
>>19255606
>>19255637
>the hierophant, king of swords, five of swords, the sun
you'll find someone who really knocks the socks off your heart, but they'll be somewhat distant to you, causing a lot of confusion and a bit of conflict, but you have to push through this. show that the bullshit isn't going to phase you and you like them for them. you'll net that cutie in no time and be happy. i'm rooting for you.

thanks for the read.
>>
>>19255699
ty
>>
>>19255687
Let's see that query then. I'll read if it's worth my time.
>>
>>19255707
Should I commit suicide tonight? I don't want your personal opinion. I want to know what the cards or scry say.
>>
>>19255713
Fine. I'll be right back.
>>
any pendulum users? i have been using a pendulum off and on for awhile but it doesn't seem accurate much for my own personal readings. anyone have tips?
>>
>>19255713
i pulled three of swords. i'm not good at tarot for yes or no questions, but that cards says that you'll leave someone behind that will be heartbroken.
>>
>>19255739
Well that's to be expected.
>>
>>19255733

You're out of tune with yourself, get in tune with yourself. Meditate more, and purify your corruptions. Learn to cut through your own bullshit and how to simply accept what is impartially rather than only seeing what you want to. The simpler a song, the easier it is to hear when you're not in harmony, dig?
>>
Trading right now.
>>
>>19255775
on point. thanks. i'm going to work on it with true heart.
>>
>>19253597
what if we used starbursts to get I Ching hexagrams? there are 4 possible flavors for a basic 2 pack of starbursts. one must open 2 packets of starbursts and select 3 of the 4. each of the flavors corresponds to a 2-bar sequence, such as orange=--- - -.
>>
>>19255713
>>19255739
Well, I took the liberty of changing your query a bit: What will the outcome be, if this anon decides against committing suicide tonight?
This is what cards have to say.

The immediate result is five of wands: troubles. However, temporary ones. Are you sure you are not... Exaggerating? You seem in hurry, but the cards see no reason for that at all. The four of wands in the future slot promises good, and Strength at final outcome even better.

This Strength combined with the advice of nine of pentacles... Well, to put it bluntly, is telling you to stop being such a bitch. Have some discipline and patience. Take the challenges you are facing/have faced as an opportunity to grow as a person instead of "rage quitting".
>>
>>19255790
Yo. Still around? I'll trade.
>>
>>19255845
Well I just got my heart broken... I want a love reading for July if I can have it.

What's your query?
>>
>>19255836
Okay, fair enough. Not the answer I was looking for, but it rings true.

One more query: what does the next month have in store for me if I decide not to die tonight?
>>
>>19255859
Sorry to hear that anon.
I feel awful over my actions. I've hurt someone I love deeply and I'm wondering if they forgive me. When will they reach out? If at all?
Starting yours.
>>
>>19255868
8 of swords, Temperance, Wheel of Fortune

They might.... but it will take a long time for them to come around if they do at all. I recommend giving them time to heal
>>
>>19255859
Seven of Pentacles, Judgement, Page of Wands
It's going to be a pretty flat month. You get motivated to find someone again before the end of the month, but it's more about just getting out there than actually meeting anyone. The face that it's a page suggests that your intentions may not really be about love so much as it is about trying to fill the whole. Just make sure your heart is in the right place so you don't get it broken again.
>>
>>19255864
I'm actually little surprised you took it so well. I drew a card for your next month - nine of pentacles again. Do you know anything about cards? I'd recommend you to look this one up and figure what exactly it means to you since it haunts you so. This also lines up nicely with the previous reading: by exercising self-control and taking the situation to your own hands the skies will clear up soon, just as the four of wands promise.
>>
>>19255485
Still no response anon. :/ sigh
I need to try to sleep. If he responds in the next day or so I'll let you know.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19256009
Yes bb?
>>
>>19256015
Will I meet anyone on Tinder that is worthwhile?

Your query?
>>
>>19256022
Love general for the rest of the year
Brb with your read
>>
Doing >>19253658 more for the sake of self-reflection but if anyone wants to do anything with it, go ahead.

1) D. November, 21, Scorpio/8th house

2) It varies. I've left true depressive lethargy behind, but some days I still feel sluggish. More commonly though as of late, I've felt more excited, energetic, and ready to tackle the day.

3) Male, Bisexual, and content.

4) I don't know. I'm told by a lot of people that I'm quite wise and intuitive, but I constantly feel like a small man surrounded by giants. Whatever power I have is consistently held back by habitual, compulsive doubt and second-guessing.

5) I have an excellent relationship with my mother, but a somewhat distant, faintly strained relationship with my father. There's no conflict between us, just a weird sort of communication/understanding gap. Same with my brother. My sister and I used to hate each other but we get along a lot better now. What few friends I have I cherish dearly.

6) Introvert.

7) My partner loves me unconditionally, I believe. It's an amazing emotion, but so foreign and exotic to me that sometimes it can be oddly threatening?

8) I want to destroy all which displeases me, and destroy all who displease me. Sometimes I experiment with bringing this dark side of mine out by reading vapid thinkpieces and listening to war metal (Blasphemy/Revenge) and adapt a weird sort of maniac aggro state.

9) I don't like to think of it as lying, I think of it as keeping secrets. If I lie to myself, I do it subconsciously. I tend to be very poor at recognizing my own lies until it's far too late.

10) Ever since a really dark period of my life (roughly 2011-2013) I've been putting a lot of effort into expanding my situational awareness and exhibiting more awareness of my thoughts as a means of combating unhealthy ones. I can cope with negative thoughts quite well now.

11) Not often.

12) No.

13) see >>19255022: If Chaos Magic is beyond me right now, where should I start my study of magic?
>>
>>19256022
Knight of Swords
Page of Cups
Queen of Pentacles

Yes, but you'll deal with a few flops first. You've just got to be willing to deal with the bs. Real talk just about everyone looking for a relationship on tinder deals with the same shit so don't let yourself feel singled out. Just deal with it and move on when someone clearly isn't what you're looking for. You'll eventually find someone worth while. She won't be particularly outgoing and she won't seem interested at first, but it's just a defense mechanism. She'll be pretty kind, generous. Will be reserved but friendly. Will prefer face to face or phone calls versus texting even though she's still a bit introverted.
>>
>>19256028
Wheel of fortune, 6 of cups, the sun, lovers

Yes but it will take some time maybe around November. or October you will find what it is that you are looking for and you will enjoy it greatly.
>>
Can anyone tell me what the next year of my life has in store for me?
>>
>>19255944
I have a bad tendency to use passive suicidal thoughts as a sort of escapist fantasy, or method of avoidance. I'll "decide" to kill myself when I run up against some major stressor, as a means of avoiding the stress, to feel like I won't have to deal with it. Sounds like the 9 of Pentacles is trying to tell me that this particular coping mechanism has outlived its usefulness and become self-defeating.
>>
>>19256051
Thanks
>>
>>19256089
The fact that you realize it yourself means you're already half way there. No wonder the cards I drew you looked so good. You're gonna make it, you know. Don't go wasting that Strength, it's what I've been aiming for so long myself.
>>
>>19256122
It's good to see the strength card in there. I have bipolar disorder, and often struggle with feelings of general weakness, especially when it comes to my will.
>>
>>19256076
Bumping.
>>
>>19256136
For me personally, Strength is probably the greatest card for outcome there is. Only Judgement and The World are in the same league.

Only those who are content in their weakness and lack the desire to become stronger are truly weak. ...But the thing is, the vast majority of humanity seems to be like this. Strength is not something one is born with - it's the will to aim even higher, constant, relentless motion. It's the result of great effort and discipline. In my honest opinion, those not reaching for their greatest potential are as good as dead.

I have high hopes for you now, anon. You better live up to the potential I sense behind your words.
>>
Trading
Is my last arcade hookup Aaron willing for a round 2?
>>
>>19256293
Knight of Swords, Ace of Wands, Chariot. Ten of Wands fell out.

Hell yeah, he's ready. You guys might have trouble making some plans, but he'll move some stuff around to be able to meet up with you. Seems like it'll be a good time. I remember you. The reader who answered you said you wouldn't get noticed much. I'm assuming you were successful based on this post. :P

Can you tell me when I'll see my love again?
>>
>>19256076
Still hoping for a reading? Pretty please?
>>
>>19256326
Oh my god you have great memory lmao

It could happen tomorrow if you really wanted it to, but it's best to let things happen organically and take action when it feels inspired and right

You'll see them when you're ready. I'd give it a time frame of 5 months ish
>>
>>19256362
5 months sounds about right. Thanks. I hope you're right.

Ah, it was just a unique query so I remembered it. A cool way to get laid lmao
>>
File: 1479267552085.png (251KB, 425x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1479267552085.png
251KB, 425x1275px
Wondering if anyone could give me some insight as to why I've been feeling so lonely lately and if it's always going to be like this.

I prefer not to if it can be helped, but am willing to trade if it improves the chances of getting the above question read.
>>
Trading one before I go to bed.
>>
>>19256368
i'll trade if you're willing to read this >>19256367
What's your question?
>>
>>19256386
I have great rage right now and the only way I can see it going away is if I get revenge. Will I face legal trouble if I do so?

I'll start on yours
>>
File: 1494565391119.jpg (75KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1494565391119.jpg
75KB, 1024x682px
>>19256399
The revenge part of it will go smoothly, well more or less in terms of being able to enact it, but you will face serious repercussions for it, be it legal or personal retaliation from the offended part or someone close by to them. It'll be either cyclical in it's application, or come to a swift retribution on both ends. Point is that as cliche as it sounds, what goes around comes around, eye for an eye and all that. If you move forward with plans for vengeance so too will those who feel they were wronged by such an act. It'll either start a sequence of personal offences and small conflicts that go back and forth, or one large act in response, depends on the severity of your plans, and how the other party interprets the asseses threat level of such a thing.

All in all it sounds a bit too much of a consequence for a one time moment of gratification. Would advise just finding a better outlet for your anger and get rid of it in some other way that won't come back to bit you in the ass later if possible.
>>
trading
will he talk to me this month?
>>
>>19256367
Moon, 5 of swords, 9 of swords, 3 of cups reversed. The sun.

You are lonely because you have nothing going for you at the moment. You feel like things could be better but you don't know how to fix this and you are wandering around aimlessly without anything to keep you going on a path that will stop the lonely in your heart.

It will continue unless you do something drastic. I would suggest trying to make friends in any way you can go find groups and make friends anyway you can. Finding a hobby will also help out as well as a coping mechanism. You also might try volunteering, that's a good way for sure to meet people and to stop being lonely. You have the power to stop it but it won't be easy. But it has to happen or else it won't work you have to make a change.

However I do see a end to it the last card was the sun card.
>>
File: 1496645118421.jpg (257KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496645118421.jpg
257KB, 1131x1600px
>>19256455
Getting a strong feeling that it'll happen by the 18th, Though that might also be the date where they decide on contacting you, but get on with actually making it happen in a day or two. Probably no later than the 21st on that if that is the case though.

tldr; looks likely in my opinion.
>>
>>19256466
thanks for the read. Very accurate. Will take that advice to heart and work on that. Thanks anon.
>>
>>19256483
Feel like trading again? I have the same question if the person I miss will contact me this month. I do tarot.
>>
>>19256483
thank you. what is your query? and if you want to trade again post another query
>>
File: 1423558232507.jpg (33KB, 401x248px) Image search: [Google]
1423558232507.jpg
33KB, 401x248px
>>19256510
sure. It's conditional, recreate the setting or thing that drove you to meet in the first place, or often does. For example if you were the kind of people who tend to chat over lunch try to set up a time when that would be possible, or if you met through a shared hobby try to pull that hobby closer to your activities and daily though process. Focus on interests, you'll chat or at least have a more fulfilling interaction that way. Try to take the extra step to "bump into one another" so to speak in terms of pursuing shared interests and hobbies. Gave me the impression of meeting an old friend at a store you both normally frequent. If that's a helpful metaphor to look at things with.

>>19256512
Curious if I made the right choice in starting what I started in terms of looking for a better quality of life.
>>
>>19256532
knight of cup, nine of coins, the fool

Yes you did. You are in a very emotional state right now full of doubts and frustrations but it should work out for you. There is a new beginning to be had and enjoyrd in prosperity.
>>
>>19256532
It's kind of difficult to create those conditions when we don't live anywhere near each other and the ball is in their court. Is there anything else you can provide me with? Like what are their conditions?
Also what is your query?
>>
File: gif acid skulls.gif (931KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gif acid skulls.gif
931KB, 400x400px
I know that I haven't been around a lot guys, and I really am sorry for that. I've been doing a lot of heavy duty pathworking. However, I come to try something new. Reply to this post with an image that represents your mental state and you may ask a query if you wish. I will give you a fortune and a spiritual token of goodwill in return. Aurora guide you.
>>
File: IMG_0407.jpg (331KB, 594x838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
331KB, 594x838px
>>19256558
Can I save my relationship or is it over for good? Ty in advance
>>
>>19256558
What do you mean by spiritual token of goodwill?
>>
File: sadpanda.jpg (9KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.jpg
9KB, 260x260px
>>19256558
will this pain leave me
>>
>>19256563
I see all your dualities laid out before you, screaming. Everybody gets everything he wants. But when he gets it he isn't happy. You can salvage, but you will be miserable, the more effort, the more misery, it would seem.
If you look to the new you will wander in fog for many months, years even. Learn to love the fog.
>>
>>19256568
I shall include my mental image of you in a ritual for good luck.
>>
>>19256573
How sad.
Ty reader
>>
File: 1499048836083.jpg (79KB, 475x423px) Image search: [Google]
1499048836083.jpg
79KB, 475x423px
>>19256558
What career path should I follow, and does "A" likes me?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 257x196px
>>19256558
Present and near future of business finances, how I will do?
>>
File: 1499043572274.png (52KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1499043572274.png
52KB, 173x180px
>>19256558
Nice to see you back everything been going alright?

Is the current dilemma a result of circumstances, or something to do with my way of thinking/personality?
>>
>>19256558
Pic says it all
>>
>>19256570
When you are ready to accept pleasure as the norm instead of pain. Get up and look for it. Fight and claw.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>19256558
can tell me about next bf please
>>
>>19256582
It is hard to tell where you should walk. There are many roads and you could be happy in any of them, but I suspect in asking me you already know what you want me to say. A thinks you're pretty cute. Play it cool, but make a move.
>>
File: Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg (396KB, 1000x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg
396KB, 1000x1288px
>>19256558
i feel like im losing my mind all the time now. i just want to be happy with a girl but everything keeps falling apart. i want to keep trying but how am i supposed to go on when it feels like im not wanted
>>
File: puppy-stuck-in-the-fence-big.jpg (757KB, 3283x2462px) Image search: [Google]
puppy-stuck-in-the-fence-big.jpg
757KB, 3283x2462px
>>19256558
I'm a submissive male who is into dominant women. Will I ever find the relationship I'm looking for?
>>
File: IMG_0408.jpg (61KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.jpg
61KB, 500x586px
>>19256558
I still love him. I've tried dating, I've tried being alone. It's him. It has always been him and I don't want anyone else. What should I do? What does he want me to do?
>>
>>19256558

We own you, how dare you defy your masters and not return to us regularly.

But seriously, hope things are good NR. Nice seeing you again.
>>
Hello, offering some readings in exchange for creepy pictures/pasta. Specific queries take precedence.
>>
>>19256585
Hard start. Many bumps. Once you get the hang of things, you shall be fine. Remain calm when risk presents itself.
>>
File: 084.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>19256558
Will i meet with her again?
>>
File: IMG_0410.jpg (216KB, 759x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.jpg
216KB, 759x835px
>>19256613
How long will the silence between us last?
>>
>>19256587
"I feel fine enough I guess, considering everything's a mess" -BnL, Pinch Me

I believe it may be both. You are used to bad things happening so you plan and think only for the worst of circumstances. You must learn to control your aura or it will taint your circumstance.
>>
File: eee21.jpg (61KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
eee21.jpg
61KB, 570x379px
>>19256558

Will my butt condition get any better?
>>
File: 1430865919809.gif (896KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430865919809.gif
896KB, 500x750px
>>19256544
thanks for the read appreciate it.

>>19256555
It sounds weird but what I saw seems to employ a type of magnetism to it based on interests. like if you can signal out that you're up to something that catches their interest even when it might not be apparent they'd know about something like that, it might entice them to inquire about it. Kind of like when somebody posts something online without realizing who might actually see it and out of nowhere someone asks about it kind of thing. I know it sounds a bit vague, but somehow I can see this being beneficial overall. also for whatever reason your "this month" was ~30 calendar days rather than strictly until July ends. So give it about a week into August before giving up hope if it's taking a while, as a potential sidenote that hopefully won't be needed.

Ran out of important things to ask really, so either take the freebie, or go for something silly like a generic love read or something if you really want to read for the practice or something.
>>
File: IMG_0411.jpg (95KB, 810x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.jpg
95KB, 810x415px
>>19256613
What can I do to restore his faith in me?
>>
>>19256591
Bitches, indeed.

Treat each new girl like a "newgame+". Take the lessons you've learned and the mistakes you've made and apply them to someone new. Sweep a lucky lady off her feet rather than chasing after someone and holding onto the past.
>>
File: download (13).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>19256613
anything about my next bf.. Looks or persona
>>
>>19256597
Chestnut brown hair. Hitler youth haircut. Likes scarves and pea coats. Is shy, holds back immense intensity. Bright red spiky aura. You'll know when you see him.
>>
>>19256604
Find where you are wanted. Lose your mind. Let yourself delve into solitude and being insane and grasp for its treasures. Come back to reality a stronger man.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (276KB, 800x789px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
276KB, 800x789px
>>19256613
Left a place a while back without much of a proper goodbye. Been wondering if that group is better off without me, or if I made a difference at all for them.
>>
>>19256627
Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with more details. Sigh, that's so long, but the shitty part is that I'd wait. At least I've got some nice plans between then to keep me busy.
I don't mind giving a love read.

Page of Cups
Three of cups
Magician

Love is actually going to start looking up for you pretty soon. Someone you've had interest in will begin to reciprocate and your relationship will deepen. If you haven't met someone yet, you will, and while it begins as a rather dynamic friendship, they'll end up pretty enamored by you. Stay on your toes for the next few months.
>>
File: sleepless.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sleepless.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>19256613
Let's trade. Is E's Delay an ill omen, and will L bring me where I need to go?
>>
>>19256558
Whats going to happen between B and I?
>>
>>19256605
Sure, but the more specific you look for in traits, the longer you will wait in time. Call out, make your needs known.
>>
>>19256608
He wants you to change.
>>
>>19256640
wow thank you he sounds great.. do you think he will make approach ?
>>
File: IMG_0413.gif (959KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.gif
959KB, 500x208px
>>19256613
Does he still love me? Is yes, does he even want to love me or is he resentful about it?
>>
>>19256666
So stop specifically looking for Dommes? Just look for a girl I click with, then make my needs known for better or worse?

Epic quad.
>>
>>19256622
Eight of swords, The Moon (r), and the Four of pentacles (r)
You should probably be glad to be free of this, and enjoy the silence. Everything about this reading to me reads negative and you should be glad to be free of misunderstanding and greed, go form friendships with people that make you happy and more relaxed.
>>
File: IMG_0414.jpg (191KB, 1242x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.jpg
191KB, 1242x828px
>>19256670
Does he believe that I can?
>>
File: haunter_by_jinglesrasco-d5b5dqh.png (166KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
haunter_by_jinglesrasco-d5b5dqh.png
166KB, 900x900px
>>19256558
When will it go away if ever?
>>
>>19256611
While you are joking, I do think /div/ owns a piece of me, no matter how far I stray I always try to come back when I can. I hope you are in good health.
>>
>>19256619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgKh6B-o7xU
Can't explain it better than The Ink Spots.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>19256613
>>19256613
what will happen between me and hc next 2 months
>>
File: IMG_0415.jpg (36KB, 770x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
36KB, 770x440px
>>19256613
How long will it take him to "recharge"?
>>
File: Vault-boy12.jpg (344KB, 644x747px) Image search: [Google]
Vault-boy12.jpg
344KB, 644x747px
>>19256714
As a big fallout fan, i thank you for answering me in such a good way.
Thank you
>>
>>19256629
Justice, two of Swords, the Star (r)
Although these cards suggest that everything happened for a reason to me, there is something more at work suggesting that perhaps you shouldn't be trying so hard to restore his faith in you and a clean slate is necessary, rather than constantly trying to justify yourself to him. This is a difficult choice but will ultimately lead to self growth and a better friendship.
>>
>>19256645
ive been doing that for years now, keeping to my self. my current path is fine then? what about trying to meet a girl?
>>
File: img-thing (1).jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing (1).jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>19256613
will this illness leave
>>
Does Redgrave come around anymore? I wanted to ask him a question and for a follow up on a read he did for me.
>>
>>19256625
Sources say not YET.
>>
>>19256659
Partners in crime at best, bitter rivals at worst. We'll see in the coming months, won't we.
>>
>>19256681
I think he might, but you'll definitely spot him before he spots you.
>>19256690
Yeah I suppose so. Personality overall is more important than one kink, and in my experience people will do things in bed for people they care about even if it's not necessarily their thing.
>>
>>19256697
Almost certainly. He wouldn't ask anything of you he did not believe you capable of.
>>19256729
No problem, I've been playing fallout since the early 2000s myself. Great series all around.
>>
>>19256781
thanks babe love you
>>
>>19256784
Partners in crime meaning what?
>>
>>19256699
It won't, but you'll be more comfortable with it.
>>
>>19256638
The Magician, the lovers, the 7 of cups (r)
Your next relationship will be with the someone so solid and they'll keep you grounded, but the 7 of cups reversed suggests you're open to temptation and may stray. Try not to or if you do, keep it well hidden.
>>
>>19256763
Yeah I guess so :( thanks reader
>>
>>19256767
Keep on your current path, yeah. A girl will come.
>>19256805
Mwah
>>19256814
If you're looking for romance, you'll be working together and there'll be a lot of "will they won't they" shit before you finally WILL.
>>
query?
>>
>>19256832
Are you offering readings?
>>
>>19256790
thanks and is it this yr??
>>
>>19256839
actually i was asking what was the query, sorry my bad.
>>
>>19256558

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpreviews.123rf.com%2Fimages%2Fbowie15%2Fbowie151204%2Fbowie15120400012%2F13037632-Young-woman-trapped-in-a-glass-jar-Stock-Photo.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.123rf.com%2Fphoto_13037632_young-woman-trapped-in-a-glass-jar.html&docid=zDspJKB_3ViZOM&tbnid=ZMsKoZ2bOZbLZM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwio46rO2fbUAhUH2GMKHfXGA1QQMwgnKAQwBA..i&w=1126&h=1300&safe=active&bih=647&biw=1100&q=trapped%20glass%20jar&ved=0ahUKEwio46rO2fbUAhUH2GMKHfXGA1QQMwgnKAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8

will I be this way forever?
>>
File: 1435258104343.png (152KB, 493x391px) Image search: [Google]
1435258104343.png
152KB, 493x391px
>>19256558
What's my next boyfriend like? Do I already know him?
>>
>>19253658 still checking the thread for my reading from the remaining list, thank you again!
>>
Any current readers on?
>>
>>19257217
What're you chasin anon?
>>
>>19257222
That's a good question, a girl I suppose. Not entirely sure if I'm leaving a good impression or not, or making any progress. I feel like someone is trying to undermine my efforts from behind the scenes or maybe she's into another guy. Not really sure what she thinks of me or how to continue making an impression, she's a lovely girl.
>>
>>19257228
Well have you made your intentions known to said lovely? Or is this still in the pining stage?
>>
>>19257239
No, I'm just awkward when it comes to people I like, I mean what am I gonna say, oh I like you, lets talk more. She'd probably take it as a meme or I'd feel worse if she just sort of shrugged it off.

I don't know man, I'm so confused.
>>
>>19257245
I know what you mean but is it really better being left in this limbo? I mean whatever you want a reading on I'll help you with but without making your intentions clear you can hardly blame another guy for making a move, nor can someone "undermine your efforts" when there's no effort being made. Know what I mean?
>>
>>19257222
empath not him or her but if you are doing more.. can you tell me the man i hate yet love will come back to me ? it feels like i am waiting for paint to dry
>>
>>19257257
I get what you mean, but I meant more undermining as in shittalking me behind my back. I wouldn't say he made a move either, just sort of is weirdly and deeply infatuated with her to the point its creepy.

Like I said, I'm just sort of confused and unsure how to proceed right now. Its just really awkward for me talking to people I like. I just want something to happen between us.
>>
>>19257259
Why do you hate him? And if you hate him is that really a good basis to reknewn a relationship on?
>>19257262
Well if he's shit-talking you behind your back, there's little you can do about it, even if you had confirmation that he was. "A lion does not care what the lamb thinks" or something like that; if he's shit-talking you all it's doing is showing how petty he is. Don't play his game and focus your attention on the girl. As for talking to people you like, take it back to square one and think of them as human. I know it may be hard what women being these fantastical, mystical beasts, but I'm sure you can pull it off. Just ask her out for coffee some time, have a nice time and then weave in that you'd like to take her on a proper date sometime.
>>
>>19257262
Are you the same dude from previous thread asking about a future with a girl you had a fall out?
>>
>>19257306
because he stopped talking to me and talks to a lot of other women even if its so casually.. i dont actually hate him i m just upset
>>
>>19257306
Well I hope so dude.
>>19257317
No, why?
>>
>>19256558
what kind of impression did I give on her? how did I influence her?
>>
>>19257327
Similar story. I gave him a reading but he was a bit vague. If you can formulate what exactly you want to know I can read for you.
>>
>>19257323
Alright give me a moment and I can give you a reading. What exactly do you want me to read, as concisely as possible please and thank you <3
>>19257327
Just remember to KISS; Keep It Simple Stupid.
>>
>>19257332
Ok, I'll try and make it as simple as possible in terms of wording.

I want to know what she thinks of me compared to the other guys she talks to, and how to proceed to getting her to like me more.
>>19257340
Well I'm pretty simple sometimes. Thank you.
>>
>>19257340
Thank you. I want to know if he will change his mind about distancing himself from me and reunite with me in a loving way?
>>
empath i popped you an email
>>
>>19257346
But in all seriousness anon, just keep things casual and simple between you to begin with. >>19257349
Doing now
>>19257355
Awesome I got it. I'll reply asap
>>
>>19257411
Are you doing readings rn empath?
>>
>>19257411
I'll try my best Empath, thanks.
>>
File: tumblr_nr813a1aGE1sb9y83o1_400.jpg (32KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr813a1aGE1sb9y83o1_400.jpg
32KB, 341x341px
>>19257346
>What she thinks of you: 4 of Cups rx, XVII Star, 6 of Swords
She had some sort of predictable image of you that now is changing, I could say she used to take you for granted, but she trusts you and has positive thoughts about you. The 6 of Swords here bothers me a bit because it says that despite of all these positive thoughts she's moving away or needs a change from the same thing, perhaps because she already know what to expect from you so nothing is exciting.

>How to get her to like you: Page of Wands rx, 2 of Swords rx, I Magician
Well to get the girl you must align you actions with your desire. You want her, be confident, just don't go rushing all in, I feel here your confusion in making a move because every option you see leads to a conflict but that's due to your insecurity. Be patient and keep in touch with her, ignore the other dude, don't get down to his level. The Magician card says that you've got what it takes to get with her, without any complications. Like Empath said >>19257340, keep it simple anon. Wish you all the best.
>>
>>19257349
There was an extreme sense of wanderlust; almost intoxicatingly. Like Stark when he's rescued from the cave in Ironman and he's like "cheeseburger, beer, gimme gimme." I get the feeling something in his life has changed his ability to interact with women; maybe his confidence grew, lost weight, new job with more money. Something has allowed him to make his tracks and "explore the world" so to speak. I saw a man on a raft fishing, drifting along. The fishing rod was very prevalent and kept being the focus of my attention.

Seems like he has no desire to settle down right now and although he may return in time, I feel it won't be before he's "caught a few fish"
>>
>>19257422
I'm catching a few as I settle into bed
>>19257425
You'll do fine man. Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Empath that believes in you! Like >>19257430 said, you've got the tools and the ability, now just align your actions with your desires.
>>
>>19257431
i cant believe he doesnt care about me at all... i have so much love to give him. i would have been ok with him forever... thank you empath
>>
>>19257438
Any chance you wanna give me a read? I'm having a hard time with this girl I like. I dont know whether to back up and give it time or if I'm making another mistake in general
>>
>>19257438
Hey Empath, Do I find a partner before or after I start school this fall?
>>
>>19257430
At least its mostly positive, thank you. I'll see what I can do to the best of my ability.
>>19257438
Thanks again.
>>
>>19257442
I didn't say he doesn't care about you, its just that you're not a priority right now. Were you ever together? If you're exes it could be he sees you as a point futherup stream and too much effort to "row back up there." I'm sorry, I hate being the bearer of bad news. If your love for him is so great then it's his loss; a woman who is loyal and loving to a fault is a rarity these days.
>>19257443
I'm a little confused, what's the query man?
>>19257448
If you're going into higher education chances are you should avoid starting a relationship. Relationships take time, lots of time and effort and energy; all 3 which should be focused on your studies.
>>
>>19257470
>>19257470
Regular education! :) i want a love so bad
>>
>>19257340
Does my crush like me back?
>>
>>19257470
What should I do regarding my love situation in general? Or what should my next steps be ?
>>
>>19257470
You taking querys? What am i missing to reach my goal? Thanks
>>
>>19257454
Yeah man, be more confident, trust you have your value too and you're worthy. If she fails too see that, her loss, she'll lose a great guy. I believe in you too, go tiger!
>>
trading
>>
>>19257479
Same rule still applies; if it falls into your lap then sure keep it casual and easy and enjoy it. But don't actively pursue love, especially when you should be focusing on studying; it just hurts believe me.
>>19257492
A little more detail? Have you got someone specific in mind?
>>19257499
Simply? The desire. You'll reach your goal, eventually, but by the time you get there it'll be so late it'll feel moot. You need to be more driven, you need that burning, passionate unadulterated NEED to achieve. I saw a man sitting in a cell, locked up, he looks at a calendar, then down to a picture of a child. There's a shovel off to the wall, and a half dug hole next to it. But still he sits and stares at the calendar; a sense of worry of time "slipping by" and tears begin to softly flow.
>>
trading, five pendulum readings for a read
>>
>>19257528
Yeah her name starts with a W. She's amazing totally what I look for in a girl but I don't know if its meant to be just yet or if it'll come with time
>>
>>19253884
>>19253666

Woo, today is my birthday!
I dunno if anyone is willing to do a birthday reading.
Even though, I feel like it is a pretty normal day (never really felt anything special about my birthday).
I dunno if I will ever find love... mostly because I just suck at it. It is so bad that even my dreams can't seem to have any luck at finding love. I just flounder and rot.
>>
>>19257528
Last one, thank you
>>
New thread:

>>19257646
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.