[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 397
Thread images: 75

File: Occult Anatomy.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19245693
>>
File: Alchemy Anatomy Chart.jpg (260KB, 680x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemy Anatomy Chart.jpg
260KB, 680x1079px
>Questionnaire

1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)

3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)

6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.
>>
File: image.gif (44KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
44KB, 670x471px
Tried posting in other threads without much luck, can anyone help me understand my chart? Maybe some insights as to what the future holds for me or what I should do with my life? Any advice welcomed and appreciated.
>>
>>19249029
doesn't have time birth? without its pretty vague
>>
>>19249047
My birth records were destroyed in the war.
>>
>>19249053
Sounds like you need someone to scry your time of birth anon ;)
>>
Hello Joe

The world loves you Joe

The world needs you Joe

Keep being you Joe

Onwards and ever upwards
>>
>>19249062
Great. My whole life has been miserable because of all this. I keep trying to get answers but everything has all been blocked one way or another.
>>
>>19249077
Why does the world need me. More than half of them would hate me for what I believe in
>>
File: Occult Anatomy Two.jpg (205KB, 736x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy Two.jpg
205KB, 736x1108px
>>19249077
lol hold on now, just gotta do this.

inb4 I kill myself from chronic severe depression from a combination of being high functioning autistic with no family and not much of a future if I don't get some damn counseling.

Lolkay, I'm done with that but seriously, thanks, hope you liked your reading!

>>19249080
I hear you there Anon, before I knew any of this I was pretty innocent spiritually, then one day I found the doorway to knowledge and went in and fell down a rabbit hole that has no bottom.

I experienced heaven in 2014 here on Earth, and then I experienced hell in 2015 and have been recovering since then. This stuff ruined my already damaged mind.

Sadly it's one of the only things I'm good at in life and between my obsession with the afterlife, god/creator, and psychic stoofz I have to say it's a severe love/hate relationship I got going on with these chakra readings.

Oh, speaking of, if anyone wants one, just fill out the questionnaire and wait. OP will surely deliver....R-right? lol
>>
File: adamoehlers.jpg (184KB, 721x572px) Image search: [Google]
adamoehlers.jpg
184KB, 721x572px
>>19249077

Hello
My name is Joe.
And I work in a button factory.
One day, my boss came up to me and said "Hey Joe are you busy?"
I said "Hell no!"
"Then put your left hand on the wheel and turn."
>>
File: image.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
50KB, 670x471px
>>19249029
I found it. Don't ask me how but I found the time.
>>
>>19249023
1. S, July, 1st, and Cancer (7, with a life path of 1)

>Like I'm in overdrive. Unable to shut myself off from the higher self, it often floods and overwhelms other parts of me in a very unbalanced way.

>When choosing, I prefer modesty in matters of sex. I view it as a very sacred act.

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)

>Sometimes too powerful to control. I attempt to suppress my potential often.

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)

>I love them all with all my heart no matter how many times they mess up.

>Introverted Extrovert.

>I know it is one of the most important aspects of life.

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)

>It is cold, calculating, and able to cut deep against those it turns its sights on.

>As honest as life lets me be. Some truths would have me locked up in a mad house for saying.

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)

>Aware enough to paralyze me from moving forward often. Every choice weighs heavy on my conscious. Every word and idea thought over from a thousand perspectives before spoken.

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)

>Every day that I've been on this earth.

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)

>I once followed logic to source, but now follow faith.

>General reading please.
>>
>>19249098

They are unwilling to face themselves.

And perhaps you are unwilling to face the part of yourself (those people) that is unwilling to face itself!! They are yourself
>>
>>19249130

Ha!
>>
File: Vortex rainbow wheel.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex rainbow wheel.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>19249201
S701 Cancer (New Horizons, also happy belated birthday Anon!)

Magenta Ray is nominal, seems your system is designed to handle large input/outputs of energy.

Red Ray has one minor blockage in the vortice associated with your feelings of security with your living situation and environment. Imbalance in the sexuality vortice which might be causing you to experience a reduced libido.
Finally the outer corona of the main vortex body shows signs of reinforcement, sort of like... Never I'd say this but, 'Chakra Armor', we gettin' all Naruto up in 'er.
Sorry lol, but your red ray auric body, the Molecular Body (of one of many names I could call it) shows signs of reinforcement specifically in the endocrine system that may fail one day if you don't retain a certain balance, this failure isn't a big deal, you'll just experience chemical imbalances in the brain which might lead you to chronic depression or severe anxiety. Don't fret though, the reinforcement seems to be highly sophisticated so I doubt it'll fail.
Synopsis: Red Ray is minimally balanced.

Major Orange Ray blockage, most noticeable in the Emotional Auric Body (Orange Ray Aura), appears like a large gaping hole that is sealed, you have 'plugged' your own power seemingly out of fear but I sense there's a much more intimate psychological issue going on here. You appear to have a very deep and well hidden array of self-hatred that you aren't aware of. You stopped your own power to reduce yourself because you don't feel worthy.

This is a pure Self Worth blockage of the orange ray, the kundalini itself can't even move into orange ray, it's sitting right above Red stuck below orange.
>>
>>19249023
>1.P, October, 1, Libra

>2.very tired in the mornings, but after some time i go crazy lol

>3.Female, bisexual i guess, mm it's kinda important to who i do it with. i feel like i can only do it with someone really close

>4.i feel like i can only do good when i'm relaxed. i always feel like i can do better. not good at showing myself tho.

>5.i like my family, my brother is my fav person even if he's annoying <3 i have several close friends, and me and my bestfriend are reaallly close we're like family.

>6.both..... but i feel extroverted mostly

>7.it's loving without any reason. just loving someone, something, everything. acknowledging and accepting. how you should love yourself and everyone.

>8.i try to please everyone. i lie sometimes, to not make people feel displeased about me. i have stupid secrets because of this.

>9.i think i'm honest with myself and with the people that are really close to me. other people, not that much.

>10.not everything i think or say is real me. i need to feel and know if it's really me. mostly i know. but i don't always do them and then i feel disgusting kinda.

>11.yes, i see same numbers everywhere, moslty 3,7,37. andd mostly things i've just learned or seen, later come to me as little oppurtunities

>12.yeah with both

>13..i think i love this guy and i've always felt like we're very similar. i'd like to know how he feels about me.
>>
File: Vortex rainbow.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex rainbow.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19249201
Your latent potential is like a wild fire, you must learn to direct it or get engulfed trying, blocking it in this manner will absolutely end in a blow out of your energetic system. You'll recover surely, but it'll be a very sensitize and vulnerable time in your life and you may not handle it well enough to ever fully recover, especially if you become addicted to alcohol, drugs, or any hobby that helps you escape reality.

Yellow Ray is minimally balanced but has some strange artefacts in the Mental Auric Body (Yellow Ray Aura). It looks like shards of discarded and broken thoughts... You are not kind to yourself in your mind, your mind is as a cyclone, the waters of the mind that should be stilled are perpetually in motion (OUCH AND ITS HURTING ME JUST LOOKING AT IT)

THANK YOU FOR THAT SPLITTING HEADACHE.

Time to go take some aspirin. Fuck that felt like a piece of shrapnel blowing into the left front side of my skull. You are a very sharp and dangerous soul, and you clearly don't like me examining some aspects of you. Seriously, that really hurt man. I'm not even sure if those WERE discarded and broken thoughts or just a ruse to attract people like me to attack, if so good job, you got me, you seem to have a more lethal and violent side inside of your mind. Feels like gnashing teeth, I can only imagine how you handle it.

Lower Triad is imbalanced but only because there's indigo ray disturbances working against the orange ray, which in turn is cascading down into minor issues in the red ray. These issues would be much more severe were your primary rays of Red, Yellow, and Blue not reinforced the way they are. Sadly it makes the secondary rays of Orange, Green, and Indigo vulnerable to more than usual.
>>
>>19249174
Anyone still active who can read this? Looking for future guidance
>>
Trading right now. I can scry if you want.
>>
>>19249492
Can you do appearances accurately?
>>
>>19249174
i'm not so goooddd at this, but...
it seems like you have a hidden desire to show yourself and lead, you know, like you have this hidden power and passion.
but your sun and ascendant is libra and that's like the opposite. you may be feel a contradiction in yourself and libra asks you again and again "who are you really?"
umm, my advice is focusing on your own character, learn and observe yourself.
>>
>>19249502
I can but its kinda blurry.
>>
File: Spiral Rainbow.gif (455KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
Spiral Rainbow.gif
455KB, 498x482px
>>19249201
Green Ray is potentiated but not open, in fact it almost looks inversed, like you provide a false outer love to hide your own self-love which paradoxically is projected on your subconscious as self-hatred for lacking the love to give outwardly to others.

Your Astral Auric Body (Green Ray Aura) itself seems to be in a state of minor entropy, you might be experiencing rather intense or very strange dreams lately.

Inner Green Ray is ironically more well known than the light of the Green Ray, you and your darkness are friends more so than enemies, you may be of a negative polarity and are confused and mixed as a veiled human unaware of this, that or you're a positive polarity switching to negative or a negative learning positive lessons to better be negative (it's pretty subtle and paradoxical so it's hard to tell.)

You may be sociopathic at times and are one of the more dangerous types who hides it really well and knows how to effortlessly manipulate others quietly as if you had no hand involved in circumstances you helped incite.

Blue Ray is nominal for your configuration, and it's reinforcement seems to belie a more obvious reason, you may have done this specifically to help focus yourself more towards one polarity than the other, but as to the actual nature of your 'choice' to be negative/selfish or positive/selfless is hidden from me. This leads me to say you're probably a negative polarity experiencing a mixture at this time to learn your own set of lessons tailored towards selfless manipulation for selfish purposes in such a way as to be unknown even to yourself (until now anyways.)

The weird thing is the Etheric Template Auric Body (Blue Ray Aura) shows signs of a mixture of polarities, as if you've swapped back and forth and can't decide which to stick with so you're just learning everything until you finally decide which you prefer.
>>
>>19249522
I've been reading cards and trying to get a positive ID on a certain girl. Scry her, please.

What's yours?
>>
>>19249492
Ok what is your jQuery?
>>
>>19249532
Wandering If I should contact N or wait for her to message me?

I'll do yours in a second gonna get some water,
>>
File: rainbow spiral vortex.gif (812KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow spiral vortex.gif
812KB, 800x600px
>>19249201
You have the capacity to be a 'gray' polarity, the middle path, the way through. The road less traveled, and almost seen esoterically as a taboo for both sides. You might be a neutral soul, a VERY RARE sight indeed as most who walk that path (speaking from experience) do not get far at all because of the exponential trials and lessons of both polarities and the consequences stack, protection is nullified on both ends, and you're left truly to your own devices, wits, power, and abilities.

Regardless, you seem to be learning a majority of negative lessons with subtle positive ones intermixed.

You have a very open blue ray I should add, I don't usually get to see aspects of the soul of the person so that was interesting. The reinforcement is noticeable in the aura very much so as well, you almost feel like a juggernaut or some kind of bad ass who's taking on powerful lessons.

Indigo Ray...Oh boy. This isn't good. Your Indigo Ray has a myriad of paradoxical blockages all stemming from places that aren't the actual source. I don't really have the means to trace them all either as your kundalini is so low that your Indigo Ray is like making out dark rays of light in a dark sky. It's noticeable but if you move your view the wrong way you lose sight of it. This seems to coincide with a vulnerable Indigo Ray and this is a major feedback issue for you.

Your mind is highly overactive, your Indigo Ray is literally spinning so fast it's burning itself on the edges leaving 'crispy' rings around it, something I usually only see in the Lower Triad.

You're going to need to learn how to meditate twice daily if you want any hope of taking control of these issues, as they all stem from your own consciousness overly analyzing everything. It's like you're on a hyper-aware state of mind inside of your mind that has your conscious too preoccupied to properly trace the roots of it's thoughts and perceptions. You need to silence your mind, badly. (cont)
>>
>>19249518
It may not be perfect but I do appreciate the reading anon.
>>
>>19249564
Do me next! I'm a Virgo and I love cats.
>>
>>19249544
Uhh I guess my love life for my fall college semester

query?
>>
>>19249550
Have my Lenormand out

Wait: Mountain, Tower

Either way, it looks like you're friendzoned, assuming this is a romantic query. If you have a thing going on already, contacting her will cause that to end. There's a very clear progression from end of a romantic relationship to focus on friendship, so that might make more sense to you than to me.

If you wait, it's not likely she'll contact you any time soon, but you'll be okay with it eventually. You'll feel some anxiety and annoyance over it for a while, but you'll get over it. So, it's looking like choosing your poison between ripping off a bandaid and just letting it fade away.
>>
File: Circling the drain.gif (702KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Circling the drain.gif
702KB, 400x400px
>>19249201
Let's see, your Etheric Auric Body or Indigo Ray Body is damaged, but this is reinforced and the manifestation of the damage in your physical body is stopped by your reinforced blue ray/
You are literally thinking yourself down a drain because you lack mental and emotional discipline of the mind which comes with a regiment of meditation.

Oh, also you have a beautiful mind in terms of logic, if you went into an education for Mathematics or Physics or perhaps Chemistry? (I can't distinguish those kinds of things sadly) you'd go very far because you have an innate understanding of the underlying concepts that make such studies 'logical'.

Violet Ray is blocked from my perspective, it seems to not want me to read it, and I get a weird feeling it's actually waiting for you to get your shit straight before it makes any serious motions to send you experiences to begin working out your indigo ray blockages and imbalances. Which is kind of tough love-ish but overall it seems to be cautious of pushing you in any direction, preferring you let you develop by pure chance encounters alone rather than one's arranged metaphysically to manifest from behind the physical scene.

Upper Triad is imbalanced severely, you may experience issues with anger. Your faith seems to also falter at times because of this, you will need to take up a regiment of meditation to make any progress spiritually in this life beyond a few decent steps.

(cont)
>>
>>19249601
King of Swords
The World

There will be a lot open to you but you will take the most serious and practical route as in part along your nature. I don't think love will come to you during but after because of where your focuses lie unless you change your view on it.

Scry please my next bf
>>
>>19249023
1. M, January 18, Capricorn, life path 6

2. Not very. I've been taking medication to help me get going every day. Boosts me up immediately, but it's still not ME.
3. If I wanted to, I could have a great sex life, but it's lacking right now, mostly by my own doing. I'm looking to improve that, but my depression is holding me back.

4. I know I'm capable of a lot of things, though my self-esteem isn't always great. It's just a matter of sticking it out every day and reminding myself that I CAN.

5. My relationship with my family isn't great, but it's getting better. I LOVE my friends, but I need to expand my horizons and get more people in my life, especially people who are motivated and successful. Coworkers and acquaintances are fine--it's professional, somewhat casual. Love my loved ones, but I've been having some hard times communicating well with the people I love.

6. Introvert. Extrovert when I need to be...sometimes.
7. I know it. It's one of those things that you just give and give and give, even when it's wearing on you. It's a joy to love that person, even as they stab you in the back. It seems like the pain is expressed in other areas of your life, and never directed at that person or that situation.
8. I'm still having trouble accessing this side. I'm not sure how.

9. Not as honest with myself as I am with others. I try to save myself from harsh realities because I've experienced a lot of pain.

10. I try to be very aware, though I do say a lot of careless things. As they say, hindsight is 20/20.

11. A lot, almost all the time, though they have been slowing down a bit. Experienced a small, silly one today.
12. I believe in a higher power, I just don't know what exactly to believe.

13. Please, I need help to become the person I have potential to be. What do I do? Where do I start? I've hurt someone I love because of how hard they try with me, but I keep failing. How can I stop failing and begin blossoming and win this person's trust back?
>>
File: its better to.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
its better to.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>19249201
Oh, also your Bridge, connected to the green ray, is functioning optimally, it seems to have some part in the indigo ray's problems as it seems to prefer or prioritize indigo ray energy above all others. You may have accidentally trained your energetic system to process mental creative information associated with the indigo ray association across every chakra before any other energy, which SHOULD create a serious imbalance of higher energy over lower, but once again it looks like the blue ray compensates for this by pulling yellow and red ray energies through the bridge as indigo ray energies are being processed.

A fascinating sight indeed.

Your general query belies an actual answer in your mind that you did not ask and discarded for a general reading.

You will not have to worry about your future if you focus on your present and take every step you find you can take to keep your life from spiraling out of control.
You are your own creator, you literally create your reality with your actions, and they are highly conflicting resulting in a highly conflicting reality, especially of the inner mental kind. The overall result is you feel like you're not the one in control, when the truth of the matter is you know so intimately and deeply how in control you are that it terrifies the ever living shit out of you, because one wrong move, one wrong act, one wrong anything and you throw yourself into a whole new reality that may not be easy to move out of. You deny yourself because of this and as a result the entire creation cannot reach you as it tries because you pull away.

You like being alone but only because you don't want to hurt others and you know doing so is inevitable, so to compensate you act social and keep everyone at arms length but let them 'in' just enough to know you're not just there to be there, when in fact most of the time you are.

Sorry if the reading was insulting or completely wrong, you have a very strange energetic system.
>>
>>19249603
Im seeing a girl with a pony tail it changes from her style to style. shes wearing a blue shirt right now. Caucasian. Brunette to dirty blonde light colored hair, light colored eyes blue or green. shes under 6 ft. She seems happy at the moment content with her lot in life. I don't know what else you want me to scry of her but her rooms seems to state that she likes rock music.
>>
>>19249649
Been doing a lot of personal work, so I'm coming in for an update!
>>
>>19249023

1) J, June, 12, gemini

2) pretty flat lately, used to be much higher when I was regularly exercising

3) blocked up / insecure, i either jerk off all the time or not at all for a week or two, no real sex life with others

4) Really potent, when I'm 'on' I seem to just attract opportunities with absolute ease, the problem is I either hesitate and second guess (getting better lately), or I'm burnt out / fatigued.

5) I've struggled with co-dependent issues most of my life, I'm getting better at saying no to people and looking after myself first, still a work in progress. I often have trouble communicating honestly too.

6) introvert

7) I've had glimpses of it through meditation and psychedelics, however i seem to fall back into ego games pretty easily

8) I can be cold, manipulative and completely ruthless when it comes to others, when my backs against the wall I know how to fight & win, however most of the time i have the 'nice guy' facade on. I can also lie fluently.

9) Not very, I'm getting better at being honest with myself and acknowledging that I have needs, however I'm right now still dealing with the blowback from not following my bliss (despite having the money to travel, I put some other people first, playing out a codependent game and now I'm working despite really needing a break)

10) Very, I constantly accept / reject thoughts and recite / write affirmations daily.

11) Yes, gut feelings that are always right, numberplates, recipt numbers odometers in friends and ubers, thinking of something then it happens, focusing on what I want, letting it go, and then being pleasantly surprised when it just shows up later. The common theme lately seems to be when I get negative and wallow, they stop, when I house proper self care & listen to my gut, they show up more & there is more ease in life.

12) Yes to both

13) how can I stop self sabotaging? It's like everytime I build some momentum I throw a wrench in the wheel and crash and wallow?
>>
>>19249640
Tall dark handsome. dark eyes. Naughty at times. Seems interested in making money at least at the moment he currently is in. Has strong opinions on things he can be an alpha but has a sensitive side. I think he was just at a job interview because he was wearing a suit recently.
>>
>>19249603
So in your opinion you think I should contact her because the wait seems worthless to me if I am fucked I am fucked. If she friendzones me then I just won't talk to her.
>>
>>19249703
The role of a diviner isn't to make a decision for you, it's to help you make an informed decision.

>>19249656
Can you dig deeper? That's not really ringing any bells.
>>
File: Chakra Kundalini.jpg (49KB, 460x568px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra Kundalini.jpg
49KB, 460x568px
>>19249456
P101 Libra (Balancing the Balancer)

Fun Fact, 37 is a numerological phenomenon to you because it is you and not you at the same time.

Magenta Ray is nominal, but seems to have signs of being sluggish at times. This may be related to a chemical imbalance in the brain or simply a preincarnational design, you may be a 'slow starter' but once begun and into something you started you typically end up being the one who does the most work with the least effort as an ironic balance against doing the least work with the most effort starting out.

Red Ray is minimally balanced but there is a fairly major imbalance in the vortice associated with security and living situation/environment. You may want to consider moving out sooner than later.

Orange Ray is partially blocked but seems to retain a minimal balance enough to let kundalini through which is unusual but not unheard of. Your blockage is in self-worth and self-belief, you have low self esteem, low confidence, and this may be the root to your 'slow start' personality, the encumbrance of uncertainty in self slows you down, but your will to continue on eventually moves through this, yet it remains there because you hold onto it like a security blanket in case you do fail, you can just tell yourself it's because you're not as good as you can be, when in reality, you're the best you can be when you try, and you just are too scared to try because then failure holds power upon you. Do not fear failure, it is a step on the stairway to enlightenment, not something to sulk and feel pain at, but something to examine and discover the lessons hidden therein from.

Yellow ray is minimally balanced with few issues, although there is a few (rather curiously small but highly intense) imbalances that seem to be associated with other people who you really hate or who really hate you.

Lower Triad is minimally balanced.
>>
>>19249720
Accurate.

Oh and can you explain 37 a bit more later?
>>
>>19249023

1. V, Oct 29, Scorpio

2. Drifiting between energetic and tired, sometimes tired but it doesn't bring me down much, I just keep going

3. Male, straight, fine with it, I wish I got laid more though, it's been 2,5 years already

4. I can do some cool stuff, I just wish I knew how to get more out of it

5. They're good people, I might have to let them go because I have my own path to follow and some of them I dislike, but they're all good people and don't have any bad intentions, or so I feel

6. I am both, I'm sure what I am, I become one or the other depending on the situation

7. It feels like it doesn't exist, and if it does, it clearly doesn't in my life

8. I have a dark side and hide it just enough so it doesn't get me in trouble, my dark side is well..very messed up but not really in a sexual way, it's messed up in an evil, violent, way, it's not very strong though

9. After some experience, I just don't know, I try my best to be honest to myself and others almost as if I was following a strict code, that's what I can say

10. I am very aware, my thoughts are like having a conversation with another person inside me that's well...me, they don't affect me in a bad or good way, but sometimes it makes me think if being like that is good for me or not.

11. Yes, mostly repeating numbers but I have made a good effort to leave it behind because I feel like it brought me nowhere, just stressed me pointlessly while I was looking for an answer

12. I don't know is all I can say, God never seems to answer my prayers

13. Well I am in a fucked up situation right now, how does my love future look? If you could tell me anything about my attempt at being a professional musician that'd be great too.

Thanks!
>>
File: Fractal Metatrons Cube.jpg (178KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
Fractal Metatrons Cube.jpg
178KB, 500x611px
>>19249456
Kundalini is sitting just below green ray and occasionally moves up into green ray but does not remain there for long, this is probably because it rises up when you're with someone who you really love beyond sexual or intimate ways, but deeply with your consciousness in a way that transcends sex and romance and friendship.

Green Ray is open and active but directed rather than freely flowing, which in this configuration is appropriate due to the yellow ray imbalances and the orange ray partial blockage which both help mold the direction of the flow of the green ray, this is known as a possession of the green ray and is typically a green ray blockage, but in this case the gentle nature of these energy associations are causing an imbalance rather than a blockage, which you've utilized conscientiously to 'wisely provide love'. While unorthodox, it is an interesting 'cheat' way to practice wise love. You can be manipulative and spiteful however because of it if you're not careful.

Inner Green Ray is pierced but seems interestingly hidden from me, it seems you have not plumbed your darkness beyond dipping your toe into the reflecting waters of the heart, and this seems appropriate for now as you aren't at a place yet to begin deeper delving of your shadow self. Despite this, as you get older, your shadow self will begin to emerge in your outward personality, and you will need to explore your inner darkness to discover the root of these behavioral outbursts that are attempting to make you aware of your inner problems that you are here to process, forgive, and distill the lessons that exist within them.

Bridge is phenomenal! ...I'm gonna be a creep for a moment and point out that this aspect of your green chakra probably has imbued you with a damn nice chest <-<
So don't be afraid to be proud of what you got, just don't flaunt it too much because it will attract the wrong kind of attention.
-cough- moving on.
>>
>>19249771

In on this question too, I used to see that a lot
>>
>>19249708
alright I will try again and I will tell you what I see.. She is on a college campus. I see her with books that's why I assumed it so. She seems to drive a silver/dark grey car, maybe an Acura or a Nissan. One of her friends is African American. another is hispanic/latino but she has other friends as well. She has a dog shaggy and brown. She visits parks often. She also likes to talk a lot pictures and post them online Instagram and Facebook often is what she uses.
>>
>>19249790
Hey I couldn't thank you the other day, I am G0909 Virgo. You are very skilled at reading, thank you
>>
>>19249023

1. N, August 20, Leo
2. Up and down all day, but right now I'm down after being up.
3. Male, Heterosexual, I'm a repressed sadist.
4. I believe that I can do anything, but I have to think carefully about what I choose to do.
5. I care about them but I don't think that they really understand me.
6. Tests say I'm the Extrovert type that behaves like an Introvert for periods of time, ENFP
7. I love unconditionally often.
8. Ruthless, cunning, depraved, vengeful, sexually perverse, and bottomlessly sadistic.
9. Uhhh... honest in spirit but not in the details.
10. I think about what I think and say often.
11. A lot.
12. I'd rather not, but I do and can't shake the belief.
13. How do I reconcile myself with my darker half?
>>
File: Internal Stargate.jpg (123KB, 960x619px) Image search: [Google]
Internal Stargate.jpg
123KB, 960x619px
>>19249456
Blue Ray is nominal albeit with a partial imbalance due to the lack of exploration of the inner green ray, still though this configuration makes this chakra's imbalance somewhat appropriate as honesty without knowledge of self backfires horribly fairly often.

Indigo Ray has some interesting imbalances but no real major blockages except for a few in the cluster of vortices associated with Power and Wisdom, the Power vortices are blocked by Doubt with a few Wisdom vortices being blocked from Denial.
Oh look at that, your Courage vortice cluster also has imbalances due to Fear.

It's interested to note that you have an abstractly beautiful mind that you prune and do not cultivate because you're unaware of it. You may have artistic talents not associated with the hand-eye coordinated skills but associated more with the ability to create puzzles and entertaining ideas, concepts, and stories.

The overall issue with the Indigo Ray seems to be multifaceted, you were used or manipulated at a young age that you've suppressed and has now begun to take root in your mind as feelings of severe doubt. You have experiences throughout either middle or high school that have reinforced your denial of your own power, and you have been encouraged to feel fear throughout most of your life resulting in you quietly always having that voice in the back of your head going 'what if'.

ALL of these issues will resolve themselves once you begin to explore your shadow self, as the roots of the causes will come to light, and with mercy to your perpetrators and forgiveness for yourself and others, you'll naturally begin the healing process of the mind which will cascade into a healing of the unconscious issues the body is experiencing that is causing the 'slow start' personality.
>>
>>19249432
Thank you for such an indepth reading. The armor your mentioning I picked up while in the astral(spirit, whatever you wish to call it) realm upon reaching young adulthood. I was taken by rather terrifying looking creatures of light to a battlefield to fight some spiritual war, and have since been shrouded in their armor. Following the event I turned to scripture and first learned of God's Armor and now wonder if they are one in the same.

Much of this reading is a miss sadly, but there were a few that came close if not dead on. I am indeed a hard read since I shroud myself in many layers of protective barriers due to past run ins. I also have a lot of energies around me that don't seem to want to leave or detach themselves. I apologize if you hit any of them and incurred some pain, I can send some energy your way to help if you'd like.

Astral Auric Body was rather dead on. I've been dealing with visitation and prophetic dreams since I was a child, and they have been in decline since I retreated from my gifts. It's also funny that you picked up on logic and physics, I've been studying Quantum Mechanics for years and was for a time going to school for a BA in it. Meditation is something I've also been doing daily if not weekly since I was a child. It does help, but I often do feel like I'm burning up from the inside because of playing host to so many powerful things. You are correct that I like being alone because I don't want to hurt others, but I very rarely find myself alone because of my lifestyle. My actual secret query was more to do with source and my relation to it but I think you answered that in the read. You see me pulling away, and I do indeed walk a much more neutral path, even if I do tend to love and devout myself more to a certain side which should be obvious by now.
>>
File: ORBITTING ORBITS.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ORBITTING ORBITS.gif
2MB, 512x512px
>>19249456
You have a great amount of loving entities working with you moment by moment helping you through life, you apparently asked them all individually to look over you before you were born. They have not faltered for even a second in doing so, except in times where they valued your privacy.

Upper Triad is imbalanced but this is a proper configuration at this point in your life and a 'planned' imbalance that is designed to resolve itself once certain parameters in your life and mind are met.

You 'think' you love this guy, and want me to tell you how he feels about you. I sadly cannot do so without his numerological identifier, and even then, it's sort of inappropriate to take away the magic of discovery in such an instance so instead I'll answer your question differently, sorry if it's not what you wanted.

How you feel about him is how he feels about you most likely in the near future if you make movements now to let him know and to pull him into a position to be with you.
The true problem here rests within you, once he discovers your multifaceted self-concerns it may make him cautious of you (but in a good way) or it may provide him an outlet to get closer to you as you become more and more vulnerable to him.

The problem is are you willing to be vulnerable to him? Are you willing to let him in and see the broken bits and pieces of your confidence that you hide? Will you have faith that it won't scare him away? Will you find the strength to make him dedicated to you?

Long story short, anon, is simply this.

You want to know how he feels about you?

You should ask him when you get a chance to be alone with him.
>>
>>19249023
Do you have an email where I could contact you?
>>
File: Tetrahedron Grid.jpg (55KB, 376x434px) Image search: [Google]
Tetrahedron Grid.jpg
55KB, 376x434px
>>19249771
This is ironically an extremely hard question because the answer is unique and tailored to you individually.

It's like I see 44 every day several times a day, I don't know what it means for the life of me and it has not taken a day off in appearing to me since mid 2014. I tell myself it's my guardian angels and spirit guides overlooking me, but I so often get mad at them and tell them to leave me alone that sometimes I wonder if it means something else.

I think the generic explanation will provide insight into the individual unique explanation:
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-37.html

"Angel Number 37 is a message from your angels that you are currently travelling along the right ‘life path’, and you are encouraged to persist in this vein. The Ascended Masters are with you giving you guidance and assistance when needed.

Angel Number 37 is a message of ‘congratulations’ from your angels and the Ascended Masters. They are most pleased with the path you have chosen to take and offer you their assistance and guidance. Your clear connection with the angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters is ensuring a strong channel of communication and you are receiving Divine guidance every step of the way. Call upon the angels whenever you feel the need for help and support. You are encouraged to continue on your current path.

Angel Number 37 is a message that you have the angels and Masters working alongside you, helping you to manifest positive abundance and auspicious opportunities into your life. You are being rewarded for past efforts and work well done."
>>
>>19249023

1. S, October, 11, Libra, 3

>Not much, I've been feeling a little tired.

>I'm really comfortable with it, and I can say I have a really healthy sex life. I can also say that I fear it in some way or another.

>I'm not really confident with them, even when others are (of mines)

>I'm really happy with the people i'm living my life with, I could say they're my happiness, for the most part.

>Introvert most of the time

>It's the most beautiful thing, but also the most difficult.

>I tend to be a little too machiavelic, I can cheat if I feel there's no other way to acomplish my objectives.

>Too much for my own sake, although I can say I have it under control at this moment in my life

>So much is painful, I judge myself too hard and take too much time to make desicions.

>Sometimes, but not much, not enough to say they're notable in my life.

>I do, more faithfully than logical though.

Is there a chance to achieve my goals if I continue the path I'm walking?
>>
File: Alien Crop Circle.jpg (14KB, 220x208px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Crop Circle.jpg
14KB, 220x208px
>>19249887
[email protected]

Um... And I'm going to be a poorfag for a moment and mention that I do accept donations on paypal under that same email so if you really liked your reading and want to give even a couple of dollars anything helps out, like seriously. It's how I buy food and water lol...

>>19249849
-shakes hands- n-no thanks on the energy sending portion, I think I have enough of your energy in me. I find it interesting that I experienced the sensation of shrapnel when approaching your mental auric body's depth of mind... And then you mention the spiritual war. spiritual wars are real and happening in higher densities/dimensions above our own akin to the 'wars in heaven' dialogue in the Bible. You seem to have been one of the angelic entities who's partaken, so it seems interesting that you've taken a break to do an incarnation.

I'm not surprised a lot of it was a miss, you were a very strange read, I couldn't make sense of a lot of what I was picking up because it was like...Reading a foreign language.

I'm glad you got something out of the reading though!

>>19249816
Naw, thank you for giving me the exercise and experience, I can't make a living off of this ability if I don't train it. I just wish there weren't any side effects, mainly false memories.

Fucking false memories, like I've picked up someone else's experiences and somehow relived them myself except in my own environment. It's so disorienting it terrifies me sometimes because I can only think 'What isn't actually my memories but I think they are?'

I want to add a little fun fact, numerologically, 9 is infinity, for any number you add to it produces itself infinity, and adding 9 to 9 produces 9 (9+9=18 1+8=9)

I should share my 216 Phi Sequence with you all sometime, maybe you guys will see what I see.
>>
File: 216 Phi Sequence in Geometry.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
216 Phi Sequence in Geometry.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19249967
>216 Phi Sequence
1|1|2|3|5|8|4|3|7|1|8|9|8|8|7|6|4|1|5|6|2|8|1|9
2|2|4|6|1|7|8|6|5|2|7|9|7|7|5|3|8|2|1|3|4|7|2|9
3|3|6|9|6|6|3|9|3|3|6|9|6|6|3|9|3|3|6|9|6|6|3|9
4|4|8|3|2|5|7|3|1|4|5|9|5|5|1|6|7|4|2|6|8|5|4|9
5|5|1|6|7|4|2|6|8|5|4|9|4|4|8|3|2|5|7|3|1|4|5|9
6|6|3|9|3|3|6|9|6|6|3|9|3|3|6|9|6|6|3|9|3|3|6|9
7|7|5|3|8|2|1|3|4|7|2|9|2|2|4|6|1|7|8|6|5|2|7|9
8|8|7|6|4|1|5|6|2|8|1|9|1|1|2|3|5|8|4|3|7|1|8|9
9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9|9

Do you guys see any interesting patterns?
(I hope it posts correctly...)

Now then back to reading colorful beautiful arrays of light~
>>
>>19249973
Starts off with the Fibonacci series.
>>
File: 216 phi sequence.png (6KB, 343x173px) Image search: [Google]
216 phi sequence.png
6KB, 343x173px
>>19249973
-shakes fist- Fuck et, I have a better idea.
>>
>>19249973
>>19249979
Just based on the first bit, add digits of result of two previous digits? Is that how it works?
>>
>>19249872
Thank you so much.

Ahh, I reaaally can not thank you enough for this...
It was sooo right, really, I'm kind of shocked right now. I'm literally crying lol.
And the things you said about entities... I've always felt this strange feeling and you've just said it.

Andd, I'll try talking to him. I really want him to be the person I'm vulnerable with. I hope things will go well...

Again, thank you sooo much for your time, you've really helped me realize somethings.
I really hope you have a good day, life, everything.
>>
hey, quick question to anyone interested/knowledgable enough to answer it. what would be the technical term for being able to sense luck? not necessarily changing it or manipulating it in any way, just being able to feel when you have an advantage in random events.
>>
>>19249999

bet you didn't sense those quads
>>
File: THE DIGITS.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
THE DIGITS.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>19249984
Basically, and each row starts with the next highest number 1-9 rather than being consecutive. What's interesting is how despite this occurrence of not being contiguous it still all comes together to form repeating patterns.

I have seriously debated taking this to a therapist and asking them if I'm crazy because I see patterns in sequences of numbers that no one else seems to see.
Although a symptom of autism is seeing patterns where none are, especially in numbers.

>>19249989
You're welcome, please take it easy and I bid you good luck with your love interest!

Everyone deserves someone~

>>19249999
omg those quads, you are onto something hah. Let me google it. Nope, nothing.

Maybe make up your own word for it? Something like Fortuition?
>>
>>19250004
you know i did
>>
File: Density Existence.jpg (46KB, 550x547px) Image search: [Google]
Density Existence.jpg
46KB, 550x547px
>>19249649
My fear has come true. I must now read someone I have already read, and when the reading is completely different from the previous one it'll look super suspicious as fuck!

-gulps- In the immortal words of Sterling Archer.

LEEETTS DO THIIIIIIISSSSS

In a few minutes, I need to get something to eat lol.
>>
>>19249667

Forgot to add life path 7, ty
>>
>>19250004
>>19250019
apologies, that anon is not me
>>
File: phbkrnd.jpg (495KB, 1919x1219px) Image search: [Google]
phbkrnd.jpg
495KB, 1919x1219px
>>19248999

I am not usually into these kinds of stuff aside from common curiosity. But I am at a time in my life where I have to make a choice or I am going to begone. I'm not certain as to what lead to this but I am indifferent as to whether I exist or not. Not going to go into details of life story. But I am sure it would be at least entertaining to disclose that I have gotten more trips and dubs so far this year than I have first visited this place. And more interesting is that there were lots of matching sets, too.

Where is all this going.

What is your input?
>>
>>19249999
Maybe... a fortune teller?
>>
>>19250035
LOL! No problem! Thank you, friend. I'm looking forward to your reading. I expect some things to be different, as I have made some changes, but I'm returning to see if some of the rays you mentioned before have improved, and where I have declined. :)
>>
>>19249967
I truly am sorry if the energy that remains overwhelms you for a time. I usually associate my body becoming uncontrollably hot, even while in the coldest of rooms with the Seraphim I've encountered.

I am currently on fire (internally at least) which started as soon as you began the reading, so they might be the ones scrambling your eye now and overwhelming you. You picking up on a possible incarnation is also interesting, I'm often referred to as a Cherubim in my dreams and other communications with them. Thank you for the insight and time.
>>
>>19250073
i cant be specific though, or even really useful for others (except where their luck is codependent on mine like a group project of some kind) so i dont think fortune teller would be the right label (even though technically i am sensing fortune)
>>
>>19250016
i like the name fortuition, i might use that
>>
>>19250016
>I have seriously debated taking this to a therapist and asking them if I'm crazy because I see patterns in sequences of numbers that no one else seems to see.
Don't. But investigate further.
>>
>>19250016
>I have seriously debated taking this to a therapist and asking them if I'm crazy because I see patterns in sequences of numbers that no one else seems to see.
Easiest way to get a schizophrenia diagnosis. If I went to a shrink and talked about patterns, I'd get diagnosed right away. Instead, I just enjoy it and use it to be a good reader. Shrinks are overrated.
>>
>>19249023
1. T, Sept 23, Libra

2. Enough to get through the day, but not much else. I do feel a bit more motivated at night for some reason though.

3. Male, Straight. Me being straight I feel is necessary for one of my bigger divine plans.

4. I like to keep myself humble, but I think that attitude has led to lack of self-confidence.

5. Get along better with older family members and the newest additions but not with the ones my age, pretty distant with my dad, mom is dead but I was very close to her, close with my sister, but we don't have as much in common that i feel very close to her. Get along with my coworkers for the most part, but don't really have any friends or other miscellaneous loved ones

6. Introvert, but crave to attain Extroversion

Cont...
>>
I'll do two oracle card readings. I'm still trying to get my feet under me, so let's try with more specific queries.

Please mention which aspects/elements/planes you are interested in for your query. For example, if you are looking for a general outlook, would you want to know about material wealth, emotional state, or intellectual pursuits. Or if you have a question about a relationship, are you curious about what they think, what they feel, what they look like, or how the sex will be. For other queries, just try to be specific.
>>
>>19250136
>>19249023

7. It's a phenomenon built upon trust, a concept I feel has been dying out in the modern world. Its also something I would like to experience one day from somebody.

8. My dark side is a side that doesn't care about the outside world at all, and just wants to lock himself in his room, play videogames and fap to weird porn, set on by a nihilistic and possibly suicidal side that just wants everything to end. My dark side has also tried its best to corrupt my dreams and aspirations in perverted ways. I have been able to keep this side from surfacing to society for the most part, but the fact is that it's still inside me, it's powerful, and it has to go.

9. Barely, it's a huge problem.

10. Not nearly as much as I should be, I feel they have affected me negatively for the most part.

11. Not really. I've experienced a lot of stuff, but those are just solved by being in an unforgiving reality.

12. Although I have lived a life that has made me have my doubts, at the end of the day I have full faith that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, with their invisible hand, will point me towards salvation, and being with my mother again. Although, would it be weird to say that if I made it to heaven with unfinished business, I would want to come back just to finish what I started?

13. And now, my query.
What's missing?
What could possibly be missing from my life that's preventing me from attaining my higher self?
>>
>>19250142
I'd like to know what J feels please
>>
>>19250142
What is my love thinking about our relationship? Is there stil hope to improve things?
>>
>>19250142
Hello.
I'm curious about what he feels about me.
>>
>>19250142
her feelings for me
>>
File: 216 phi sequence patterns.png (33KB, 335x723px) Image search: [Google]
216 phi sequence patterns.png
33KB, 335x723px
>>19250091
No worries, I've got guides that make Hercules look like a tadpole when it comes to keeping me safe and sound. You should look into the traditional and occult symbolism of a cherubim.

>>19250072
My input is you should answer the questionnaire below the OP so I can try to help you out o:

>>19250109
Sorry, it's copyright, that'll cost you two blue rupees. Jkjk, feel free anon, I'm a writer, I make up words all the time to compensate for my...Autistic vocabulary...

>>19250116
>pic related

>>19250125
Is it possible to be autistic and schizophrenic??

Okay, enough procrastinating v-v
>>
>>19250142
>>19250166
okay nevermind don't do me thank you lol
>>
File: 216 phi sequence patterns.png (31KB, 335x684px) Image search: [Google]
216 phi sequence patterns.png
31KB, 335x684px
>>19250194
shit I didn't crop that correctly.

let me repoooosttt
>>
>>19250142
curious does MR have feelings for me or just looking for sex? 21 taurus f black hair here.
>>
File: 1310887254751.jpg (55KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1310887254751.jpg
55KB, 500x290px
>>19250156
Signifier: Shield
Emotional: Staff

Both are fairly neutral cards, but on the positive side of things. Shield (obviously) symbolizes protection, as well as a friend. I believe that it being the signifier marks it as J's core feelings, while they are outwardly expressed with the staff. The shield also represents the emotion of love, though whether it is the love of a family, friend, or lover is not clear. This may be up to you to shape.

The staff represents enjoyment and humor, as well as a host of virtues. I think that J enjoys spending time with you, but hides how protective they feel of you. If you can tease out the reasons for their concern, maybe you can see what kind of relationship could develop from this.
>>
>>19250142

Curious to know what my love life is looking like.

Thanks receiver.
>>
File: quiet_desperation_by_jadeedge.jpg (372KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
quiet_desperation_by_jadeedge.jpg
372KB, 900x695px
>>19248999

nice trips! Is it within the power of diviniation to reveal a password to my laptop I forgotten? I made the password like about 6 years ago, I remember making it and using it atleast three times before the screen went out on it.

im thinking about trying self hypnosis tonight unless one of you are powerful enough to help me remember my own laptop passowrd, I paid a lot of money for a new screen but now cant get past my own password. If i remember correctly its full of music, cartoons, movie, porn, ols family photos, old pics of me, and a crapload of digital paintings and artwork i made, maybe a few scripts i had written back then.

so... is it possible to use divination to reveal a password i made 6 fucking years ago and forgot? ive tried all of my usuall passwords but none of them work.

ALL I REALLY NEED IS A CLUE OR A HINT!

its windows vista so you had to make a hint with a password, and the hint says "Really Though".

I remember making the hint but dont remember the function of it, like i think i made it just to through people way off the trail of what the actual password is. HELP!
>>
Hey guys.

Need some help. Today I asked the tarot if I should finish or not my relationship.

In the break up I found in sequence the answer:
Hierophant, tower, hanged man and then lovers.

If I don't break up:
Death, sun, empress and then the last one was temperance.

Can somebody give me some tips on this reading. My name is Derek bone under Taurus 1992. If this connection helps.
>>
>>19250232
What you need is a bruteforce cracker
>>
>>19250232

>you had to make a hint with a password, and the hint says "Really Though"

try: I am 100% straight
>>
Hey guys.

Need some help. Today I asked the tarot if I should finish or not my relationship.

In the break up I found in sequence the answer:
Hierophant, tower, hanged man and then lovers.

If I don't break up:
Death, sun, empress and then the last one was temperance.

Can somebody give me some tips on this reading. My name is Starts with D born under Taurus 1992. If this connection helps.
>>
File: 1310883922580.jpg (46KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1310883922580.jpg
46KB, 500x351px
>>19250142
>>19250168
>>19250211
>>19250226

Sorry, I only have time for
>>19250164
so please find another reader.
>>
>>19249973
>216 Phi Sequence
Really nice, I'd like to try this in other number bases
>>
>>19250194
>pic related
Well done. Keep going, it's all there.
About 44, that's really about the number 8. What's the first thing that comes to mind? Think Geometry, you got this.
>>
File: Flower of Life Art.jpg (253KB, 780x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Flower of Life Art.jpg
253KB, 780x1024px
>>19249649
I apologize because the readings from here on out won't be as lengthy, I'm pretty tired. If only I had a bit of weed v-v

M118 Capricorn (Precision Transformation)

Magenta Ray is nominal albeit it feels wobbly, seems to be an external cause though as there's no sign of long-term disalignment, if the medication is an upper like Adderal or some kind of legalized heroin or meth then this might be the explanation for that.

Red Ray is blocked by orange ray energy associations mostly, seems you're telling the truth about it being mostly your own doing. No worries though, this seems to be a natural planned configuration.

Kundalini is sitting in mid red ray, self perpetuating depression might be resulting from this, to raise the kundalini you will need to maintain constancy in conscientiously trying to look at the bright side through the gloomy perceptions you are experiencing.

Orange Ray is experiencing an interesting myriad of imbalances mixed with balance. You are in the process of balancing the orange ray, only there's a slight kickback in the process which is having an effect on the red ray, persistence as you feel and say, will fix this. When you're feeling down, just remember, down is up somewhere on Earth -wink-
>>
>>19250232
Windows right? No magic needed, if you boot from a linux live cd(knoppix.org), you can copy all of your files and whatever without needing a password. And there are boot cds/usbs that can bypass the windows password prompt.
>>
>>19250294
Understandable. I don't really need an essay for these things, just give me, >>19250136
and >>19250151 the information needed. That is if you get to me though. No rush.
>>
>>19250294
Thanks. So this is the summary for all twelve parts, or is there more coming? And what of the query at the end? If you have the energy. I would spare you a hit if you were near, my friend. :(
>>
File: Sri Yantra Glass.jpg (13KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
Sri Yantra Glass.jpg
13KB, 200x194px
>>19249649
Yellow Ray is minimally balanced but has a few slight imbalances being caused by the orange ray. The want to 'get more people in your life' is temporary at this stage, as you continue to balance the orange ray and unblock it, you'll come to find that everyone in your life is, at least minimalistically, more than enough. What you truly desire is more energies to further work with to further refine your own self, these energies are abundant in nature, thus you are experiencing analogously the same sensation of mistaking the stomach's signals of thirst as hunger. You are mistaking the want for others for the want of nature. You should reconnect with Earth, go walk around barefoot on a nice grassy belt at a park somewhere, take 30 minute long slow leisurely walks and just observe closely and intimately the nature around you, absorb the sounds and sights.

Ironically this reconnection will reinforce the red ray more than any other ray, but this reconnection will be a source or root of stability for the rest of your Lower Triad. A powerful Foundation (the Red Ray is also known as the Root Ray or Foundation Ray) is key to a powerfully stable Lower Triad.

Speaking of the Lower Triad, it's doing good considering the Orange Ray and Red Ray issues, it's actually in an appropriate configuration at this time in your life...
Oh...With a few unique markers being 'off mark' because of me. Although this doesn't seem to be a bad thing, it looks like in some ways it's accelerated the preincarnational plan and in others it's complicated it a bit more.

Don't be afraid to discard portions of my reading, I promise you I am not 100% accurate... Weird promise to give I know,, but it's the Truth...
(cont)
>>
File: 1325104362456.jpg (86KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1325104362456.jpg
86KB, 500x332px
>>19250164
Signifier: Bow
Virtues: Sea
Sins: Stars
Thoughts: Autumn
Emotions: Spring

I went for a pretty full layout to try to get the full picture. Unfortunately, it's pretty muddy. The bow is an inherently self-contradictory signifier. It represents both yes and no, death and safety, one and many, neutrality and chaos. Combined with the rest of the cards, and I would say that they don't know anything for sure either.

The sea represents the virtue of diligence, and represents reincarnation. It seems to indicate that they are willing, or believe you are willing, to work hard and help breathe new lift into your relationship.

On the flip side, stars is generally very positive. It doesn't represent any sin in particular, but does represent a multitude in general. I believe that they have many small grievances that have added up over time to bring you both to this point. These grievances may seems small, but they are both large in their effect, and may be difficult to correct.

Autumn is a time of change, with a focus on a downward trend. I believe that they are thinking this relationship is ending, and trying to deal with it by being extremely pragmatic and even utilitarian in their thinking. There may even be a tendency to obsess in certain thoughts.

On the other hand, spring is a time of new hope It represents wonderment, optimism, and love. It also represents hiding and protection. I think that they still love you, and they truly hope to get past this issue with you together, but they are trying to protect their feelings behind their wall of thoughts.

I don't really have any advice on this for how to move forward, but I hope things go well.
>>
>>19249023
1. D May 27 Gemini
2. Range from normal energy to tired
3. Male, Bi, used to just be hetero but i realized i can like males sexually as well.
4. I believe its possible for people to have powers but i haven't attained or unlocked any personal that im aware of.
5. I love my friends and family, i spend more time with my friends because i feel like a sort of outsider in the family and just generally would rather spend time with friends
6. Im definitely more of an introvert but im friendly and easy to get along with so thankfully i have a lot of friends.
7. My mother and grandmother love me unconditionally which is nice, i try to love people unconditionally but its easier said than done.
8. I have a depressive and sometimes envious dark side, its easy for me to get depressed and compare my self to others.
9. I try to be honest with my self and others but sometimes i dont tell the truth, i never try to lie about serious things that would have effects on other peoples lives
10. Im very aware of the power of your own thoughts and words over yourself and others,i try to speak consciously but sometimes im subject to negative internal criticism that impose on myself.
11. Ive had a few synchronicites in my life and unexplained phenomena but nothing major or life altering.
12. i definitely believe in higher powers, im not sure how they work but i totally believe in them
13. I want to know if im going in the right direction for school, i start a 2 year medical program next year and im wondering if this a good path for me.
>>
>>19250344
Thanks. This is very accurate. I was going to give feedback, but I'd have to highlight the whole damn read. Easier to just tell you the whole thing is correct, especially the part about the small grievances that are both small and large.
>>
>>19249649
The Green Ray has a strange yellow ray possession going on with it, it seems like there's someone who has you wrapped around their finger and is manipulating you for their own gain, and you seem to be aware of this and still go along with it.

This is a 'blockage' (possession) associated with lessons of 'Wisdom', in this case you must learn to more wisely provide love not only in consideration of others but yourself. If you do not offer yourself the love you give to others you are inviting imbalance and eventually blockage of the green ray. Of course this can be bypassed with sheer force of will of offering love, but typically that leads to a burn out.

Otherwise, the green ray is active and open, it's just being partially blocked by orange ray possession caused by a lack of self love being applied towards the use of your own personal power, which is what the orange ray can kind of be summed up as encompassing (albeit a poor summary anyways.)

Inner Green Ray is open and awaiting, the problem here is, well, I'm sorry if this sounds rude but ignorance.

Perhaps it is my fault for not being more explanatory as to how one deals with such things. All I can really offer on that endeavor is a free online resource to read.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/living_the_law_of_one_the_choice/living_the_law_of_one_the_choice.aspx

You should consider reading about the Green Ray as it will have some helpful information on how to access this inner green ray aka the 'Dark Outer Courtyard of the Heart' where the Shadow Self in it's many facets you've denied, suppressed, and ignored of yourself.

No worries on this endeavor as you seem to already be gently exploring this area, you just haven't taken a large leap in conscientiously doing so, which is good because you shouldn't mess with this resource of the deep mind without being in a meditative state.
>>
File: Sri Yantra Dimensions.jpg (64KB, 560x225px) Image search: [Google]
Sri Yantra Dimensions.jpg
64KB, 560x225px
>>19249649
Bridge is phenomenal, you seem to be taking to heart a desire to balance your lower chakras before working on the higher ones, this is so vitally important to a healthy energetic system it cannot be understated.

DO NOT WORK ON HIGHER CHAKRAS FIRST
That's how you get the schizophreniautismheimers.

Blue Ray is minimally balanced for the present configuration, not that it's being activated or imbued, but it is a noteworthy status to mention since usually the blue ray is inactive in people who haven't explored the inner green ray very much.

Indigo Ray seems to be doing better, it's minimally balanced for the present configuration with quite a few imbalances that are minor enough to note that they are probably momentary occurrences or day-by-day changes associated with the biorhythm of your particular mind/body/spirit complex. You should consult this resource to see where your rhythms currently are.

http://bring4th.org/biorhythms/

I'd say you should not worry about this, it is nominal for the present configuration.

Violet Ray is serene, like a multithousand petaled lotus flower gently flowing along a still river not disturbing the water. Seems you're in the right direction as far as your Higher Self is concerned, but there is something about timelines? Seems there's a multitude of timeline mergers occurring for you presently, so parallel selves of yourself are merging more so than splitting. This could be seen to be a movement towards source and unity, and is essentially the higher self's main goal regards your present various selves. However this is probably just a precisely momentary occurrence, today is apparently a good day for your existence.

The Upper Triad is minimally balanced albeit it has signs of just recently becoming so, so this might change soon.
>>
Trading
A scry for a scry
What does Capricorn and Cancer think of me romantically? Who should I choose?
>>
File: Christ as King Occult Symbolism.jpg (132KB, 356x408px) Image search: [Google]
Christ as King Occult Symbolism.jpg
132KB, 356x408px
>>19249649
Could you possibly explain how you hurt the person and lost their trust?

Actually, don't, it might be too personal to share.

Well, do you know the Nike slogan? It starts there, just do it. Do what? What is it that needs to be done? You need to discover first who you truly are, which is done by getting to know your shadow self in the inner green ray. From here you simply need to make motions to comply with the biological needs of your body and the psychological needs of your mind, and the spiritual needs of your spirit, and from there the true lessons begin.

Everything you say to another is a reflection of what you are saying to yourself. If you speak to another and say they seem like they're having a bad day, it is you who is having a bad day. Your judgments of others are judgments of yourself, the more you pay attention to what you say, the more you will discover that you speak to yourself whenever you speak to another.

This applies directly with thoughts as well.

You could also consult the Law of Attraction, by having emotional responsibility, intermixed with constant conscientiousness with what you think, say, and do, you can more precisely tune your energetic system to more precisely pull you into the desired configuration of reality around you.
Basically you create your own reality consciously, just be careful because this can backfire really badly without proper responsibility.

Otherwise, I'd say you need to open an unconditional loving line of honest communication with this other person, they may be resistant at first but if you're gentle and sincere in giving them space if they need it, there will be a golden opportunity to show them how serious you are.

Also flowers and an apology are usually a good way to start such a conversation, let them know you want to talk to them, to make things up and fix your wrongs towards them. Show them you're dedicated to their happiness and the sustaining of your relationship with them.
>>
File: 1388894276220.jpg (246KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
1388894276220.jpg
246KB, 1000x673px
Anybody want to trade?

I want to know if I will get a new FWB type of situation? If so, do I know this girl and will it happen soon?
>>
>>19250294
>>19250331
>>19250387
>>19250474
>>19250480

Wow, just wow. Thank you so much again for the update! I've got to read through this and really think on it, so it may take a couple of hours for me to provide feedback, but I caught your email earlier in the thread, so I'll email you my thoughts. I can't thank you enough for another beautiful read. :)
>>
File: Vortex Tunnel.gif (3MB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex Tunnel.gif
3MB, 480x372px
>>19249667
J612 Gemini (Exponential Paradigm Exploration)

Magenta Ray is nominal.

Red Ray has a very interested blockage of sorts, it's akin to a pipe getting back up then blowing itself back open from the built up pressure, I usually see this in the yellow ray or orange ray, to be happening in the red ray seems to suggest that you are experiencing a paradoxical occurrence of desires that conflict. The result is you turn off, then get blown open when the energy can no longer be held back.

Next time you have a fapathon maybe attempt to use your imagination or enjoy the beauty of the body without the sexual act (softcore porn), or read erotic literature, you need to change the circuitry associated with what arouses you to less 'intense' stimuli.

Orange Ray is of course going to be burnt out and filled with doubt, when the red ray blocks the incoming pranic energy from reaching it, it becomes underactive to the point it's like cold-starting a warp core, once the energy breaks through the red ray it blows through the orange ray sending it from a state of inactivity to overactivation, this sudden jarring change results in the circumstances you described, as the energy is pumping through you become 'empowered' aka 'on' but because of the imbalances associated with a sudden inactive vortex becoming overactive, you experience no perks usually associated with above-average orange ray activation such as high self esteem and confidence. Instead you are experiencing the negative aspects of an overactivating orange ray such as constant sexual desire, strong feelings of unworthiness that deny your inner power and such, and once the overactivation begins dwindling as the red ray continues to slow then block the pranic flow, you experience the sensation of being burned out because your chakra associated with your 'personal power' has gone from overactive to underactive. Akin to jumping into a freezing cold pool after getting out of a hot spa. It is not a good feeling.
>>
>>19249023
1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)

>R, July, 18, Cancer

>feels dependent on who surrounds me, when I am alone I feel low on energy

>f, bi-sexual, i'm shy when it comes to my sexuality

>not sure that I have any powers, but I think I could have potential

>I love my family and friends, I get annoyed with some coworkers

>both

>I've only shown that and been given this from family, it is something that seems hard to build

>I can see it when i stare at myself in the eyes in the mirror.

>extremely, ill make up excuses if i don't have the energy to see family or friends

>Possibly too aware, I often overthink what I could say if I have the chance to. Every word counts

>I experience deja vu pretty often but there's nothing else i can think of in the moment

>faithfully i believe that there is some kind of higher power or energy in the universe.

>have i done something extremely horrible in a past life?
>if i have a soulmate, what sun sign are they?
>>
File: The 13 Archimedean Solids.gif (14KB, 547x352px) Image search: [Google]
The 13 Archimedean Solids.gif
14KB, 547x352px
>>19249667
Between the red and orange rays you have a concerning configuration that doesn't appear to be preincarnationally planned, you have been hurt badly and it's skewed your energetic responses which has resulted in the current configuration of hot/cold on/off aroused/frigid.

Now here's the weird thing, this isn't a preincarnationally planned design, but it conforms to the lessons you've incarnated to learn, you seem to be a bit more freeform with your incarnation, which is odd considering it's one of the last one's you'll have on Earth, which may belie a high level of self confidence in your soul self in managing a good turn out on this incarnation.

ugh, getting really tired...

Your red/orange associations will need to be worked out through concentration and attempts to change some things in your life. More on that once I get to the inner green ray.

Yellow Ray has signs of being minimally balanced for the present configuration but appears to be weak and underactive due to the prolonged 'abusive' influx of pranic energy it's subjected to. This results in you disassociating from others and yourself at times, still the resiliency of this primary chakra has it that this problem is not a major concern in terms of any long-term damage. Rather, it could be said that you're training your yellow ray to handle future excursions of a conflict of your will against another's. This is a time of hardening it'd seem, the solution is to have a hard exterior that guards the soft true you underneath.

The Lower Triad is in some disarray due to the red ray issue, and I haven't pinpointed the cause of it's tension and blocking of the source energy kundalini is made up of...
>>
Hey how is everyone doing this fine evening?
I hope well!
>>
>>19249667
Green Ray is not open, but it is primed to be opened, all that needs to happen is a connection with your own spirit, a moment, and only a moment is needed, of clarity of self, of soul. The moment you have a spiritually profound experience, you will 'activate' changes will quickly begin manifesting, and you're close to this point it seems.

The way to accelerate this, is to begin searching for the Love in the Moment every moment. Reality is made up of essentially a primary source energy that metaphysically can be (as precisely as human language permits) called 'Unconditional Love', this love permeates our existences and realities, when we connect with it, even for a moment, a whole new creation opens up to us to be explored right within our selves.

This is known as finding Self Love. Do you remember the last time you so deeply and profoundly loved yourself that you couldn't think why you ever didn't? You need to find that resource within yourself. Seek out the love in the moment, seek out that love and find it within yourself, and then allow yourself to experience it. Sit with it, stop the day, stop the mind, stop the body, be silent, be still, and sit with the love that is always available to anyone willing to stop and find it on their journey of life.

The inner green ray seems to closed and yet it's been previously plumbed...

Oh no...I see it now.

You had an encounter with the shadow self consciously outside of a meditative state, the result was a massive feedback loop down the Lower Triad that culminated in dislodging the red ray out of alignment causing it to, as it rotates and oscillates, pull 'off track' which slows and finally stops the pranic flow through it, then as it realigns it gets blown back into alignment (which is not good as it's akin to shaking the brain inside of a skull too hard) and is basically abused.

(sorry for the wait, lost internet connection)
>>
File: Sacred Geometric Patterns.gif (505KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sacred Geometric Patterns.gif
505KB, 500x500px
>>19249667
All of this was intentionally done by your shadow self, self sabotage does not do this justice, your shadow self wanted you to be permanently shut down and the only thing that stopped this was the fact that you can't shut down an energetic system without dying (which would kill the shadow self too, though if it contains suicidal suppressed feelings then it may actually want this) and secondly your primary rays of red and yellow are very resilient and took the brunt of this self-assault and absorbed it. The Red Ray however took the most damage. This is sadly not something that can be normally healed, it's like when you need to break a bone that's healed wrong. You're going to need to consult a reiki practitioner and ask them specifically to focus on your red and yellow chakras.

Now it's important to mention that whenever you deal with the shadow self consciously, it IS you, the portions of you that you've left behind to rot and decay, ignored, suppressed, denies, or out right tried to push down and away.

You need that meditative state as a protective buffer from it inciting any real changes against you. Why, my shadow self is violent as fuck, like dealing with some kind of asylum patient who if you give them the chance will snap your neck in less time than it takes your heart to beat. So you need to have a protective meditative state of mind so that any 'stimuli' it puts upon you can be maintained and allowed to pass through you like light through glass. You need that meditative state to become transparent to appropriately work with a shadow self, especially the more violent ones.

You may find that your strongest strengths come from your shadow self, and just like in OoT, your shadow self is stronger, faster, and smarter than you, but is not equipped quite as you are to deal with a myriad of situations. You have the upper hand, but with that advantage you are not supposed to defeat the shadow self but to have mercy and forgive it, for it is you.
>>
>>19250672
Looking for a reading.
Making big changes in my life.
If you're not up for it no worries :)

And a good night to you too!
>>
>>19250672

What's up bby? You doing any readings tonight?
>>
File: Toruscope.jpg (3MB, 3800x4944px) Image search: [Google]
Toruscope.jpg
3MB, 3800x4944px
>>19249667
Okay, where was I oh right, Bridge, your inner green rays conversion ability is partially hampered, it seems the large influx of pent up lower energy is creating an imbalance of more abundance of lower energies, this might result in you feeling like you're disconnected from your spiritual side, this is actually the farthest thing from the truth. Because you are abundant with lower 'physical' energies (as opposed to higher 'metaphysical' energies) you have a very vivid connection with the physical plane currently, and are very much one with it just as any animal is one that belongs to Earth.

Because of the damage caused by the inappropriate meeting of the shadow self, you will find that your life is a myriad of issues right now.

The solution to dealing with this is to one thing at a time, work out those issues, and don't get me wrong, it will be a long tedious process, but the rewards will be well worth it.

For starters, you need to find forgiveness for your various faults and flaws, you're human, imperfection is in your genes, making mistakes is designed into you, messing up is who you are, who we ALL are (barring the aliens walking among us).

This is the first and last step. Discover yourself and forgive yourself. From there you should naturally come to forgive others as you did yourself, and from there you'll become open once more to making large changes in your life.
>>
File: i_dice.jpg (242KB, 667x465px) Image search: [Google]
i_dice.jpg
242KB, 667x465px
>>19250672

Am okay. Just sitting and waiting for my next turn.
>>
>>19250723
>>19250734
I feel like a freshly dried blanket!
I'll do readings for you guys!!
>>
File: spiraling photon.gif (931KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spiraling photon.gif
931KB, 500x500px
>>19249667
You'll find a social group with efforts made to create one. With the yellow ray aspects healed in that respect the red and orange rays will begin healing, the orange one in regards to finding a sexual partner, the red ray in regards to your environment and feelings of belonging here on Earth. And further, with the reiki healing of the Red Ray and the time needed for it to properly 're-set' back into alignment (might take a few months like any broken bone) you'll experience a loss of such things as depression, lack of motivation, disbelief in self, lack of self worth, confidence, and esteem.

You'll pretty much begin the process of Lower Triad healing to imbue the green ray and begin your spiritual journey that's programmed into this incarnation but not yet activated.

Pretty much, learn forgiveness and mercy for yourself, and you'll begin to unlock all the doors that'll lead to a better life.

Blue Ray appears to be misaligned as a cascade issue from the inner green ray affect on the red ray, the red and blue ray have a close relationship, when one is damaged the other mimics this. Your lack of honest communication is a result of this, but it can be overcome with conscious efforts at slowly and deliberately formulating your responses instead of just letting them roll off your tongue. This too will heal.

You may find that the real problem is self honesty in this situation, as your 'gauge' for measuring how honest you are with yourself is currently skewed, so you'll be going a bit blind and it will ultimately come down to intuition and what 'feels' true.

Indigo Ray surprisingly is minimally balanced despite a myriad of imbalances across it, it's a very beautiful paradoxical configuration of vortices that are dark and others that are bright. Like looking at a trippy image of light and dark co-mingling in a brilliant circular rotating dance of lights.
>>
>>19250746
>I'll do readings for you guys!!

Great, I'd like to know if I will get a new FWB type of situation? If so, do I know this girl and will it happen soon?
>>
>>19250743
That is good!
Next turn in what DnD??
>>
>>19250746
How am I going to find my next job?
Thanks
>>
>>19250746
general love read? I pulled Page of Cups twice tonight and The Devil three or four times. All various love related questions and not the same question reworded.

Curious to see what you'll get
>>
File: joker-3.jpg (21KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
joker-3.jpg
21KB, 620x349px
>>19250767

Different game. I can chalk up my strategy to a lot of D&D experience though.
>>
>>19250746
Yay!
Thank you
Im moving a few states away and would like to know how it will go in general.
>>
>>19250746

Are things finally turning around for me?
>>
>>19250746

Am I getting a new gf next semester?
>>
File: Sri Yantra Chakra.jpg (69KB, 492x532px) Image search: [Google]
Sri Yantra Chakra.jpg
69KB, 492x532px
>>19249667
This appears to be your strongest resource, the ability to be conscientious, the problem is it makes you 'top heavy' energetically which is a dangerous imbalance that has already led to improper inner green ray handling resulting in the Lower Triad damage and Blue Ray issues.

So here's what you should do.

TAKE EVERYTHING SLOWLY when working on your inner self, when learning about yourself and exploring yourself. When trying to make changes, do not rush, be concise and deliberate not spontaneous, that is the job of the lower chakras, the higher ones demand responsibility and this is easier to achieve with a slow and gentle approach.

You seem to be in a life of paradoxes and contrasting energies and experiences, it is probably very disorienting and overwhelming, yet you have resilient primary rays that despite all being somewhat injured, are operating decently with the exception of the red ray which is hanging in there admittedly well for what it experienced.

The worst part of this all will be finding forgiveness for your own self for doing this all to yourself, it will be the hardest lesson, but if you can find the power to do so, everything else will be much easier to handle.

Violet Chakra is absolutely brilliant and shining, it is working with you at this very moment and seems to have been doing so since the inner green ray self-assault.

This makes sense since the Violet and Green Rays have a peculiar and unique connection to each other, in this instance it seems there was a miscalculation somewhere on the metaphysical end (not surprising since you have a free form incarnation). The result is things are a bit harder now, but in the long run they'll be SO MUCH BETTER if you just take the time needed.

Upper Triad is minimally balanced and seems to be directing you to better paths to compensate for the Lower Triad damage, and is actively attempting to ameliorate the damage to the Lower Triad.
>>
File: The Energetic Chakras.jpg (227KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
The Energetic Chakras.jpg
227KB, 500x701px
>>19249667
Take that wrench and throw it in the wheel, it's a habit, a learned one that persists within your shadow self and will continually occur until you begin one simple thing.

Mercy. Have some fucking mercy on yourself man, you are supposed to fuck it all up because you need it to happen to fix it all up better than it was before. The wrench hits the wheel, inevitably, and I could even make a mention to the Tarot card Catalyst of the Body, The Wheel of Karmic Fortune. If YOU don't throw that wrench in, the universe will conspire to have a wrench fly out of buttfuck nowhere and lodge itself in the wheel ANYWAYS.

YOUR SOLUTION, or more notably, your problem, is that when this happens, you are required to look at it not as something bad, but something to find the lessons of forgiveness and love within.

The wrench jams the wheel, what are you supposed to do? Have mercy and forgiveness. Instead of wallowing after you crash, pull yourself out of the wreck, look at it, and thank your lucky stars that you didn't go down in a fiery explosion. You have time, another chance. Take it, forgive the universe, forgive yourself, forgive humanity, have mercy for it all, and learn to find the love in the moment. See passed the smoke in the horizon to the sun in the sky, and remember.

You may feel futility, but this is another tool in the repertoire of your life to discover love for your self. Is it futile to keep on going? How can it be when at the very least you can say you did the right thing, by simply trying to do the right thing.

Just try, anon, when you fuck up, try again. It's better than just giving up, even if giving up feels more comfortable and familiar.
>>
>>19249053
try this app:
http://astro-app.net/apps-rectification.php?lang=EN
>>
File: 3Ginc AED.png (3MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
3Ginc AED.png
3MB, 3000x1800px
>>19250232
Go make a bootable HirenBootCD USB, there's a program on it that, at least for Xp, Vista, and Win7 lets you overwrite the password or remove it completely. (not that you'd need to do that on Xp if the derp didn't disable the administrator account)

I've broken into so many friend's computers with that little USB. Seriously, google it, maybe I'll google it for you if you can't find it because I admittedly only figured it out after seeing someone else in a recycled technology workshop use it to bypass the passwords on donated desktops and laptops.
>>
>>19250746
Hi Angel-Chan!

I'm curious. My mind is a mess. I can't hold onto a job to afford help. Had to leave a crush due to my toxic state. My spirit is tumultuous and my soul bitter. Wat do?
>>
>>19250478

Still there? If you want a scry what do you rather know? what they think of you or who should you chose?

You are asking a lot, technically four questions.
>>
>>19250836
Not that anon, but I'm looking for another opinion scry:
>>19249532
>>
>>19250836
Apologies. Who should I choose.
>>
>>19250799
>>19250796
>>19250753
>>19250735
>>19250699
>>19250683
>>19250596
>>19250535

Wow. Ty anon. I really needed that, so much to process ... In time :). Free-form incarnation probably explains why I feel completely lost and able to do anything at the same time, and the shadow self stuff, that's that core wound i just feel in my bones. I'll definently get onto reiki, I did a rebirth a couple of months ago, it felt like there was still so much pain there.

I'll shoot a donation over to [email protected], Ty again anon :)
>>
File: The Sacred Constructions.jpg (115KB, 528x560px) Image search: [Google]
The Sacred Constructions.jpg
115KB, 528x560px
-wipes fake sweat off forehead-

I have to say there's some intense readings today/night...

I think I'm done for today though but I will continue where I left off tomorrow, this is the most amount of readings I've done in a long time (omfg and the typos are just flowing out of me now...)

Ughh noooo. It's already happeennniiinnngg, typing words I don't mean to type too like my fingers are possessed... x-x

Ugh, and I even feel a bit sick.

>>19250746
Hey Angel! Will you do a reading for me? I was wondering how things will go if I try to get the job my friend T has tried to give me an opportunity to get.
>>
>>19250857
what if you did a reading for me like 2 months ago?
do you think the results will change?
>>
File: God in a Galaxy Shell.gif (882KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
God in a Galaxy Shell.gif
882KB, 500x375px
>>19250868
Depends on the individual but most commonly yes, more than likely. The secondary rays especially typically change quickly, the primary rays typically change a bit slower but due to the...Extreme variance of individuality an uniqueness this is sometimes reversed, or sometimes people change rapidly or are very slow changers energetically.

I'd say chances are you'd get a different reading from the one you got before, I just get super paranoid cause I think people expect the readings to be consistent over time, but truthfully the mind/body/spirit complex that we each are is so... Well. 'Complex', that consistency is sometimes found in change more than similarity.
>>
>>19250776
It is going to be a bit tumultuous and trying. Expect to do alot of things by yourself. You are moving because of conflict caused by your previous home, perhaps a toxic relationship.
Yet with all this you will survive.
You are resilient.
Good luck and angel blessings!
>>
>>19250767

Hey Angel-chan, how are you? Was your 4th good?
>>
>>19250855

Capricorn

I see a girl in a study room. She reads a very stylish book (Green with gold adornment). A close up shows me that this actually seems to be a diary, since it has a golden pen attached to it. When she reaches the blank page (end) she stands up and leaves.

Well apparently there is not much future with this guy although things will be good in a sense, it wont last. You however will make some good memories with him and it might serve as a good experience for later on.

Cancer

I see the reflection of the moon in a pond. A girl gets into the pool and starts swimming to it but once she reachs it the reflection simoly disappears.

Not much chances with this one at all or so it seems. Something might happen between you two but it will be misguided and not solid. I have a feeling that you might be thinking too highly of him and like when we finally "meet our heroes" you will get dissapointed.

Tell me if i should stay in this job for one more year or if i should leave for option b? B means less money but better foundations for the future.
>>
>>19250946
It's actually my sister who is in a bad relationship and moved first i decided to move with her for support.

Thank you
Angel blessings to you as well!
>>
>>19250857
Of course, sweetie!
Ayyy well there is deffinently a feeling of nervouseness.
>Is this all gonna fail?
hehe luckly that is not the case beloved! You are gonna work your ass off in this new job, but that is expected!
Strange Judment is here. Perhaps an era is ending for you and rebirth is coming close.
I'm rooting for you! Angel blessings!
>>
>>19250746
gemini,21
can you give me a general reading?
>>
>>19250958
I'm doing pretty good. I cant sleep. I have doing alot of thinking. haha!
My fourth was nice! I did what mostly every american does: eat like a pig.
Damn that food was hella good!
And yours?
Assuming you are american.
huehue
>>
>>19251001

Was going to go to a pool party and cook out in a neighborhood with a bunch of million dollar homes. It rained out, so I got super turnt with a bunch of my best buddies.

I'm murrican. Born abroad thanks to parental military service.
>>
>>19250974
What are planets that we keep seeing in the recurring dreams, any idea?
>>
>>19250820
Dear you feel fucking terrible but you knew that ,yet there is a part of you that holds onto hope.
Ughh I keep drawing and drawing different cards ,but they all give of the same message.
You are not listening to your own needs. Have mercy and compassion for yourself. You have your answers yet something in your mind blocks you from accessing them.
Take a step back.
>Recharge and ground yourself.
Your brain is trying to grasp at anything that makes sense.
>>
>>19251011
>I got super turnt with a bunch of my best buddies.
Ahhh that is the goal! Sadly all of my friends like across the counrty
>I'm murrican. Born abroad thanks to parental military service.
No way! That is so cool!
>>
>>19251031

I'm still here but I guess I'm not important ;_;
>>19250793
>>
>>19251031
Ahhh, ty ty Angel-Chan. Idk. I do, but I'm not allowing myself to see it. I figure finding employment help, but I fall into that same pit. Relationship, not quite fit tho company be nice. I've just been harboring stormy thoughts. I need to lighten up and smile in the face of obstacles, stop being so indignant and isolating myself.. idk. Give it time?

Sweet as always, thanks again Angel.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (72KB, 441x784px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
72KB, 441x784px
>>19250746

how do you see my love life for the rest of the year?
>>
>>19251043

Dat college life. Makes for long distance friendships.

Yep. Born in Britain. Apparently only have touches of accent when I'm crunk.
>>
>>19251045
>I'm still here but I guess I'm not important ;_;
Ur not gonna get gf with that attitude. Nobody like a m8 with low self-esteem.
Sass aside, dear, interestingly enough you will but right now your insensate need is stopping you.
Take a break, my man. Let that shit flow and your will get that qt.
You got this, Angel blessings!
>>
>>19251067
Yup just be patient and have mercy for yourself. Take care of yourself.
>>
>>19250746
will i hear from her the next 2 months?
>>
>>19251101

Angel, I'm still here too>>19250760
>>
>>19251078
>Apparently only have touches of accent when I'm crunk.
That is hilarious! What type of drunk are you if you dont mind me asking.
>>>19251102
>X of pents
I'm inclined to say you already know the answer?
But yes???
>>
File: blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg (122KB, 1511x860px) Image search: [Google]
blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg
122KB, 1511x860px
So I'm about to pop a fairly strong dissociative. In about 15 minutes I'm going to be retarded and not be 100% in control of my own actions.

I want to see how I can read in that state, but I can't even promise that I'll be into reading in 15 minutes. I will say that I'll do three and we'll see how it goes, but no promises. Also apologies in advance if I get weird or fresh.

Three scries, we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>19251117
>>19250760
Ahh yes but expect that to end really terrible.....
Holly shit! Yeah the wheel of fortune and the ace of swords reversed.
No good, darling!
>>
>>19251127
Female, can you scry to me how my summer will go? What will be the most important events or feelings coming towards me? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19251120

It's a dice roll. Usually sociable, sometimes emotional. Every now and then I become scary as fuck because the filter on my bad parts go away.
>>
File: 1468271489873.png (21KB, 712x402px) Image search: [Google]
1468271489873.png
21KB, 712x402px
These threads are a bunch of larping faggots
I asked here not too long ago if I would finally get my dream job that I was aspiring to get and my response from someone here was basically NO
Well guess what faggots I not only got the job but a sweet sign in bonus as well so fuck this bullshit these threads need to be removed seriously because they blatantly give false narrative to people's lives who have nothing to turn to so come looking for some "divine prophecy" motherfuckers you MAKE your own fate and MAKE your own destiny don't listen to this shit.
>>
>>19251127
Hey buddy. Mind giving me a scry on how I'll be doing at this time next month? I feel like it can go any way at this point.
>>
>>19251120
thank you very much, i asked my pendulum it said yes, but i tend to not believe questions that regard me with the pendulum cause i'm somewhat invested with it
>>
>>19250746
heyo. can you please tell me about S, his intentions for me and why he was so affectionate with me yesterday? it was nice, but i feel like he just might be a player and i shouldn't get too invested.
>>
>>19251127

Tell me what will joining mean in the long run
>>
>>19251136
This is a place for novices to practice, dumbass
>>
>>19251131
>Holly shit! Yeah the wheel of fortune and the ace of swords reversed.

What does that mean? Is she going to kill me or something? Am I going to lose everything or something?
>>
>>19251135
No way! Yeah I get really emotional to I get mad sociable and loving. One time I spent a whole hour telling my friends why anf how much I loved them.
Or i'll try to find my ex and beat him up, luckly my friends where there to stop me from finding this guy.
bwahaha!
>>
File: nick-of-time.jpg (121KB, 773x592px) Image search: [Google]
nick-of-time.jpg
121KB, 773x592px
>>19251136

The currents of causality are pliable. Sometimes forewarned is forearmed, but I applaud your attitude and encourage your desire to seize your own destiny by the horns.
>>
>>19251156

>would joining mean*

Fuck seems like i am dyslexic
>>
File: 1438555437559.png (562KB, 978x746px) Image search: [Google]
1438555437559.png
562KB, 978x746px
>>19251136

I don't want to dogpile but same, I had Angel and Ches, whom I both like do a reading on my Financial Aid. BOTH of them told me that I wouldn't get it and I'd need to find a job. I already have a job and guess what I saw this morning, confirmation that I'm getting Financial Aid money on Friday.

I've had AMAZING readings that have been spooky with how accurate they are but it all depends on the readers. Again, I like Angel and Ches, they were just wrong though.
>>
>>19251162

I'm glad that you're typically a nice drunk.
>>
>>19251161
>What does that mean?
Just expect the relationship to go badly.
Is she going to kill me or something?
haha No, dear
Am I going to lose everything or something?
Perhaps just thread carefully
>>19251136
My man that is great! I wish you the best at your new job!
>>
>>19251175
>it all depends on the readers
This. All of my this.
>>
>>19251175

I remember that thread, and I read you too. I recall that the read was more nuanced than that, and you were told that for the financial aid you were going to have to jump through some hoops. You responded with a lot of confusion and I think I was drunk too so my memory might be hazy.

I'm curious if you had additional hoops to jump through in applying for or accepting aid?
>>
>>19251175
>confirmation that I'm getting Financial Aid money on Friday.
Oh shit that great, Anon! I'm glad things worked out for you.
>>
>>19251183
Any specific readers you two would recommend looking out for?
>>
>>19251127
can you scry my lovelife please?
>>
Why is it when she tells me she misses me and i know she said that to 2+ guys. Why tf am i the bad guy? Why is it so bad for me to stand up for my self, why do the cards go against me? I say fuck that shit im no cuck! I'll stand up for myself even if it means i gotta eat a raw heart!
>>
File: 1439259345624.jpg (144KB, 519x763px) Image search: [Google]
1439259345624.jpg
144KB, 519x763px
>>19251184

No, no hoops. I'm getting around almost $2k out of nowhere. A lot of my readings were very negative during the time, which is really strange because I did and still do feel great right now. Not only am I getting 2k but I'm also getting more for next semester and whatever it is I'm getting from working. Money is just flowing into my life right now.

>>19251192

Thank you, I was bummed out when you said I wasn't getting it but I'm glad you were wrong. I don't dislike you or anything and I'm not upset at you, I just wanted to say your reading was wrong as a sort of feedback that had a happy ending.

>>19251194

The readers I really trust don't post here anymore I think. I remember Phorky's, Chiron and a couple of other but they're long gone. Real pros, accurate as shit while giving them very little information.
>>
>>19251227
>Chiron
>giving them very little information
He used to ask for a novel of information, tbf
>>
>>19251227
>assuming I'll take being wrong as an offence.
Bwahaha!!
Nah man I'm hella glad things worked out for you!
That makes me mad happy!
>>
>>19251227
>Phorky's
now that's a little bit of a throwback...
>>
File: 1441807786968.jpg (101KB, 560x431px) Image search: [Google]
1441807786968.jpg
101KB, 560x431px
>>19251234

In general, there's a couple of readers I don't remember their names though. Domin was another one, then there was a guy who did detailed palm readings just from a clear picture. Minnefag was pretty good too if anyone remembers him?

>>19251238

Yeah, I wasn't trying to shit on your or anything. I appreciate anyone that tries to give someone a read.
>>
>>19251227
>Real pros, accurate as shit while giving them very little information.
i've given readings people have told me spooked them with the sheer accuracy with solely a question and no further information, but i wouldn't really consider myself a pro. i asked for info when i first began reading here, but i quickly realized it was useless and the query was all i needed.
>>
I apologize for not answering most of yalls queries.
I think I might come back tomorrow. Good night everyone!
>>
>>19251136

Divination is a funny thing. I consider mysekf a mediocre reader but i have truly see how real it is which keeps me comming back. To site some note worthy examples.

>Girl ask how will tuesday go
>I have a vision of a girl in a chaise lounge talking with a therapist
>She had an appointment with a psychologist that day

>Guy ask how will the week go
>I see a crowd marching in the street
>He had a marathon run

I have several experiences like this, information that i couldnt have guessed even if i tried (considering how vague the questions were). Its why i keep practicing, honestly.

I am probably more often off than on though.
>>
Mike Tyson Mysteries is on, but I can't focus. :(
I'm trading. I do tarot.
Is it possible for my SO and I to overcome our differences?
>>
To anyone who cares enough to, read me.
>>
I can feel it kicking in. Whew. Gonna try to do this properly.

>>19251134

Peacock feather, black, and worn. Someone is putting this on because they are getting ready to go to an event. A glass of either wine or spirits bubbles but events flow quickly past that. I'm seeing a meal in containers, and it seems to be a delicious one being served on a summer day.Now I see an item that is first encountering it's packed self, then is introducted to a large package which contains an interation of it. Seeing kitchen utilities that feel either space age-ey or childish because they are made from plastic, but it' too big and with obvious functionality that it may just look goofy to me. Oh boy this is weird.

I interpret that as you going to a party with an interesting thing that you take with you, perhaps a feather of some sort worn in your hair or on some sort of headgear. I think this represents stylishness, a level of class, think audrey hepburn. Then the glasses of social posturing fall away to the summer adventures and meals of bonding that will be done. You'll find yourself beneath a hearth that you both outgrown and haven't grown into yet.

>>>>>>>>>This is really fucking weird and hard to do
>>
File: tarot.jpg (851KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tarot.jpg
851KB, 1000x1000px
>>19251253
>now that's a little bit of a throwback...

If you remember Phorky's then you probably remember this pic? I used to post it long before /div/ was ever a thing whenever I wanted to ask a query. It would take a while but readers would come in and give some readings. Good times

>>19251262

I asked a query about a girl once, didn't mention her name or anything about her. A reader actually wrote the name Gabriella (not her actual name, just using it as a place holder because her name is really rare). It blow my fucking mind, I copied and pasted everything they wrote and sure enough, everything 100% came true. I was a non believer before too until that reading.
>>
>>19251268

Good night Angel-chan.
>>
File: 1497748620534.jpg (475KB, 841x841px) Image search: [Google]
1497748620534.jpg
475KB, 841x841px
>>19251292
>I can feel it kicking in. Whew. Gonna try to do this properly.

I have a very strange question...
Can you tell me about the next girl I'm going to have sex with?
>>
Wait does anyone remember the Foreversight anon. They allways posted a picture that had a girl with brown hair and a red barret painting themselves.
Dude was mad accurate.
>>
File: me2.jpg (65KB, 693x765px) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
65KB, 693x765px
>>19251321
no
>>
>>19251284

A kid its watching tv. I see an astronaut on it and later Julius Cesar. Seems like a history chanel or something like that. After a while the tv turns off and the kid just stayed there in front of it, staring at nothing.

You seem hurt anon, so much expectations and hopes, even potential. But you keep expecting the worst and never truly try to reach anything.

I bet you are really smart, just with a lot of insecurities. You should really try to go out there and be who you want to be, dont let it be a waste or a what if. I believe there is so much you can be if you do.

Good luck
>>
>>19251456

Can you give me a reading? Whatever topic you'd like.
>>
>>19251456
Thank you.
>>
>>19251461
>>19251479

Sorry guys its pretty late here. I hope another reader gets to you.

>>19251465

No problem anon. Best of lucks.
>>
>>19251268

Goodnight.
>>
File: moonlight.jpg (122KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
moonlight.jpg
122KB, 1440x900px
Trading
How do I move on from this girl? Should I go to therapy or simply find a new love?
>>
>>19251554

I've got you, I'd like to know about the next person I have sex with. Do I know her already and where do we meet and have sex at? Complicated question but I'll pull 3 cards for all 3 questions.
>>
>>19251554
I'll trade. This is mine:
>>19251280
starting yours
>>
>>19251562
Ok I will start reading.

>>19251561
Hold on... let me finish the first one.
>>
I hope everyone has a great night
>>
>>19251136
Anon, take it from a drunk mothafucka such as myself. Divination is not a science. Amateurs especially such as myself WILL get it wrong. When we do we harm ourselves.more than anyone we give wrong readings to.

You don't need to believe. Just realize that many people need hope and explanation, there is a cry for it, a calling and we answer it as best we can and sometimes we're wrong.

... sigh... please forgive us for our failures. We're only human and we tried and failed. Much good is that and perhaps our failures make all diviners look bad...but we don't intend to mislead or stray people along. We just want to help.

I'm sorry that you got inaccurate info but its inevitable. We're not beyond our humanity. Please take what sounds true and real and discard the rest.
>>
>>19251554
Therapy:
>moon, four of pentacles, eight of pentacles
New love:
>hanged man, seven of wands, nine of wands
Overall advice/suggestion:
>lovers, ten of cups, strength, pulled temperance for clarity

Woo, anon. This is rough. Honestly, neither of the two will give you the peace you're looking for, at least not as soon as you're hoping to receive it. At least with therapy you'll make some slow progress, but it won't be what helps you get over it. It will only sort of help you work through your thoughts, emotions, depression, maybe help you get your hands on some Lexapro or Xanax, but over her? Nah. Finding a new love? You won't be able to bring yourself to love for now, anon, even if you find a perfectly good girl.
Your overall advice suggests to just give it time. That being said, I think therapy would benefit you, but just understand that there is more work you'll have to do off of the therapist's couch for your own. You'll be the one that pushes yourself through to the other side, and truth be told, you're going to struggle with your feelings for her for a long time. Seek out loved ones--friends, family--and tell them what you're going through, ask for advice, ask for a distraction. You need to find some people who love you with no strings attached, to give you some healing, unconditional love.

I wish you the best, anon. I know it sucks.

me:
>>19251562
>>
>>19251562
The differences that you have:
>The Hierophant
>The Queen of Swords
>Reversed two of swords
This points to something related to the mind... an intellectual conflict, nor a moral nor emotional one...

The advice that they give you:
>7 of swords
>3 of cups
>King of Cups
It's very clear, just try to focus on what you do have in common, from an emotional point of view...

The cards tell me that if you follow this advice you will indeed solve this problem.
>>
>>19251595
ty anon. best of luck to you
>>
is anyone doing readings tonight? im feeling pretty lost. i tried to kill myself while absolutely sloshed the other day and havent told anyone, for various reasons. if i were slightly less drunk i probably would have succeeded. i just feel so alone and trapped.
>>
>>19251561
>>19251554
>>19251566

>How do I move on from this girl?

>The Devil, Knight of Cups, The Hierophant

There might be a little bit of obsession going on in your part, someone wiser and older is going to help you get over her, mostly through conversations about life and love. This isn't going to happen over night, it'll take a while for you to get over her but you will.

> Should I go to therapy

>Two of Cups, Ten of Swords, King of Swords

Love, hurt and a clean break. You could go to therapy but I get the feeling that you'll just end up leaving feeling the same and will ultimately feel like it was a giant waste of time.

>simply find a new love

>Ten of Swords, The Devil, Five of Cups

Sorry man, that's just not happening anytime soon. You really care about this girl and you're going to need to get over her before you'll find someone else, which isn't going to be easy.
>>
>>19251561
Let me start yours, I am
>>19251554
>>
>>19251561
>A Caucasian person
>You already know that person
>But she is not among your intimate friends, she's more of an acquaintance....
>>
>>19251627

Can you tell me anything more about her? I live in a place where Caucasians are really rare, I know a girl but she lives far away without a car and doesn't really seem interested in me.
>>
>>19251600
what's your question?
>>
>>19251600

What do you want to know?
>>
>>19251632
She has a very soft personality, she's conservative, and she's also very interested in subjects related to money, finding ways to get more money or wealth.
>>
>>19251655
>She has a very soft personality, she's conservative, and she's also very interested in subjects related to money, finding ways to get more money or wealth.

This honestly doesn't sound like anyone I know, like I said, Caucasians are pretty rare where I live. I know maybe 2 and I don't talk with one of them and the other doesn't seem interested in me like that.

Could you answer where we have sex?
>>
>>19251600
Did a friend drown/die anon? Or was that your attempt... I pulled for you, but since this is so sensitive a topic I don't want to mislead you. I can say however with both of the two pulls they mention your loved one you'd be leaving behind. My favorite phrase from one of the pulls being "-Tired with all these, from these would I be gone, Save that, to die, I leave my love alone."
>>
trading. i want to know how S feels about me, why he was so affectionate with me yesterday and if he actually likes me or if he's just a player.

give me your own query and i'll get started.
>>
Love reading? (Yeah, I know.) I wonder if I'm ever going to meet the person I will be with for the rest of life and have a family. I feel I'm ready.
>>
>>19251649
>>19251651

a general direction on where to go from here would be nice... or if i even deserve to keep trying to find direction at all.

thanks if you answer, no worries if not, and if not i hope yall have a good night.
>>
>>19251671

Sure, I'd like to know how my money situation will be for the rest of the year or next couple of months. Whatever you feel more comfortable doing?

I'll start yours
>>
>>19251664
Perhaps this is set very far in the future as no time frame was requested.

The cards say this is likely to happen at a friend's house under the effects of alcohol.
>>
File: 1477002838331.jpg (843KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1477002838331.jpg
843KB, 3504x2336px
>>19251680
>The cards say this is likely to happen at a friend's house under the effects of alcohol.

BUT I'M NOT A RAPIST, I SWEAR!!!!!

Thank you anon, I really do appreciate you answering my questions.
>>
>>19251667
I was in my shower with the water running when it happened. i also considered drinking myself into a stupor the past few days and lying in my shitty blow up pool to drown so... that spunds pretty accurate.... thank you.... that... yeah. the love youre talking about is the only thing that pulls my hand back now

but i feel like im doing them dirty by sticking around, too... like ultimately people i love would be better off without me. but i still dont want to scar anyone...
>>
>>19251689
That's not about rape, but rather about someone being too self restrictive, that may be you or that girl...
>>
>>19251679
>>19251671

>The High Priestess, Knight of Swords, Five of Wands

He's drawn to you, most likely the mystical side about you. Sad to say he's a player though, whatever you do with him will only end in conflict. It's up to you whether he's worth the conflict or not.
>>
>>19251667
also, thank you. i dont remember if i thanked you in my initial reply (and ik i could just reread it but i haye reading anything i write more than once bc i cant stand myself)
>>
File: 1356737492408.jpg (29KB, 567x622px) Image search: [Google]
1356737492408.jpg
29KB, 567x622px
>>19251702
>That's not about rape, but rather about someone being too self restrictive, that may be you or that girl...

I don't follow? Maybe I'm corny but I've always thought it was rape-ish and super creepy to take advantage of a drunk stranger. If they're married or a couple, who cares but a complete stranger?

I've been offered sex by some pretty hot chicks but I just can't cross that line.
>>
>>19251718
youre a good person and i respect you immensely for that. stick to your moral compass anon, even if betraying it nets you what you want, you would still deal with knowing what you did forever after.
>>
>>19251679
i'll do the next couple of months, as a lot can happen in a year, and the flow of fate is ever changing. the shorter time span will be more accurate.

>8 of pents, 5 of wands, king of pents rx, knight of wands

you'll be working at it, that's for sure. you'll be working at it, but you'll feel like you're getting no where and begin getting frustrated at your lack of funds. what you gotta do is cease obsessing about it. you just gotta cut back on the self indulgent purchases for a while and focus on what's important here in the now, but not so hard you'll overstress yourself. you'll get a solid cash flow soon, and when you can finally go wild again, it'll feel soooooo good. i'm rooting for you.

>>19251709
yikes. oh well. not really sure if it is worth it or not, i'm not really into conflict. i just wanna chill out with someone, you dig? kinda had a feeling, though. thanks.
>>
does anyone experienced want to trade
>>
>>19251733
Here. What do you need, and what do you read?
>>
>>19251733
what's your query?
>>
>>19251729

Yeah, sorry about that but I feel like the Knight of Swords and 5 of Wands is pretty clear on what type of guy he is. If you just want to chill, make more friends. Send me your email if you'd like
>>
>>19251695
Those that love you are truly fighting for you to stay by their side in all these pulls. When you asked the others for a general reading, I peeked again at the numbers you generated. I'm not the overly religious type, and my texts and poems that I pull from are usually on the more esoteric side but what I got is something that's left me with chills. Probably the only direct reference to God I have in this specific book that I read from, your number 78 pulled this:

"I cannot teach you how to pray in words. God listens not to your words save when he Himself utters them through your lips. And I cannot teach you the prayer of the seas and the forests and the mountains. But you who are born of the mountains and the forests and the seas can find their prayer in your heart, and if you but listen in the stillness of the night you shall hear them saying in silence: 'We cannot ask thee for aught, for though knowest our needs before they are born in us : Thou art our need; and in giving us more of thyself thou givest us all.' "

You may not be on a religious path, and far be it from my business to urge you down one here... But this seems to be a direct call out from God for you to ask for his help to get through this pain. I am sending you all my love and thoughts tonight anon, I hope you can get through this and see how loved and needed you truly are.
>>
>>19251678

I see some blueprints, a construction site and some people discussing the plan. Later i see a man sitting quietly next to an old statue, all beated up. He seems to be meditating for some reason, the image is very calm.

Its pretty basic advice but some things in life are easy to do yet hard to master. There are two aspects of your life that need improving. One is the material, this one is easy to do, you just need to do what you know you need to do, follow a plan and work it out, anon sees anon does. There are people willing to give you advice and support on this regard if you look for them.

The meditation however, its also very relevant and somewhat literal. You need to find peace and contempt. This can only be done once you make peace with the statue, what you perceive intricate in yourself it really is not and can be changed. You need to learn how to distinguish between external pain and internal pain. The former is out of our control but the later is the one we unconsciously give to ourself and its not real, we just percieve it as real.

Just strive to put your life in place anon and specially your emotions, change them. Its not over for you, you just need to get yourself togheter.

Good luck.
>>
>>19251738
The other anon didn't reply. I'll trade with you. What's your query?
>>
>>19251737
>>19251738
Tarot
Will this chronic pain go?
>>
>>19251755

i consider myself more spiritual than religious, but that being said... i do believe in (multiple) god(s), i will reach out to the ones i feel closest to... thank you so much anon. its good to know that my loved ones actually want me around... not that they dont tell me, but i convince myself they just pity me. its validating to have read this, especially with the water bit...

>>19251759

thank you. i feel in my heart you are right. i have cptsd and bipolar and have been largely clinging to no hope of recovery because i feel like there is none, and its wreaked havoc on me. i dont know how to let pain go. thats a problem i definitely need to work on.

ive formed a (tentative) plan on where to go in life but its still really loose. i guess im afraid it will fall through and ive been avoiding solidifying it by working out kinks and making final decisions... it makes me feel directionless, like what i know of life now is all i ever will know.

thank you both. it really helps to have this validation and guidance. i deeply appreciate your time and effort and well wishes. i hope you have an amazing night.
>>
>>19251805
Cards said maybe/depends. I asked what it depends on, and got 8W, 4C, PoP, KnS, 7C

It depends on whether or not you seek help with this from a method you may have been reluctant to try. It seems like it is novel or experiment or you simply don't believe in it for whatever reason or don't want to give it a try. I pulled more cards to determine if you're already familiar with it, and it seems like you've not heard about this method yet, but you may in the future.

What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>19251814
Anytime anon, I'm glad both readings were able to bring you some truth and guidance. Stay safe out there and take care of yourself.
>>
>>19251824
Thanks. I actually have an option to see someone now, but I dont trust them. That's not him right?

Any except occult
>>
A noob at this here. I was wondering if any readers can answer some questions I have? A complicated situation which saddens me deeply yet I keep in blocked and locked in the back of my mind. The first is does she still care about me what will she hope by ignoring me? Second is now that I'm open to being just friends when will she come round? I'm a male by the way. Thanks
>>
>>19251833
>Any except occult
Fuck, really? Fine, business then, thanks.
>>
>>19251845
King of Wands Reversed / Six of Wands / Five of Swords Reversed / Four of Pentacles / Two of Pentacles Reversed

There is a man with a dashing and magnetic persona that is going to be encountered who will dupe into accepting responsibilities beyond their limitations. He is to not be trusted but will give promises of power and gain that are slander and will not work. There is too much defeat if you trust in them and there is a need for change to rely on self more than others.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19251919
Query?
>>
>>19251925
Does he love me?
>>
Trading:
How did she feel about the letter I sent to her?

Let me know about your query.
>>
>>19251945
What method do you do?
>>
>>19251954
Tarot cards.
>>
>>19251941
Queen of Cups, The Emperor, 5 of Swords rev, 8 of Wands rev

That QoC is pretty obvious. It seems like he does love you, but he feels you might be overbearing or cold or just disagreeable in some way. He also feels you two have issues I'm communication. It can be frustrating for him, but his heart seems to be there with you. Kind of a weird spread, but I'd say yes he does.

What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>19251958
Devil, emperor, king of pentacles

She does not think fondly of it, rather she sees it as an attempt of manipulation and guile. She knows you know what you are doing when you write letters such as these and that might make her think badly of whatever attempts you make with her. All in all she thinks you are obsessed with her from this letter and there is not really and positive feelings about it. I would try a different approach anon, maybe she does not like letters or fancy concessions. not all is lost but that was not the way to go this time. Sorry for the bad news.

How is my love life the rest of the year?
>>
>>19251967
Overbearing lol true thanks

Love
>>
>>19251976
What is the cause of the coldness and distance, and what is the best way to overcome it?
>>
Is she eventually going to cheat on me?
>>
>>19251972
For giggles, care to read a similar query for me? I haven't sent it, just wrote it and waiting for the right time. I'm wondering what she would think of it. I do better reading specific queries, though; I'm scrying.
>>
>>19251986
If anyone can do a reading on this it would be greatly appreciated, also let me know if I can do anything in return
>>
>>19251981
cause: three of swords, princess of wands
fix: seven of Pentacles, eight of wands

there is a heartbreak that has to do with the presence of another. i don't have the feeling of unfaithfulness as much as jealousy. she wants to be number one.

you need to adress these problems head on and soon. tell her right now you want to overcome these problems you know that they are jealous and that you will put in effort to make it so she is completely at ease and no longer feeling that jealousy.
>>
>>19252000
>jealousy
...the fuck. Egh, I believe it. If you want to trade again, see if you can tell me who she's jealous of.
>>
>>19251987
Knight of Swords, Star, Knight of Cups

Your gal has a more favorable reaction to the letter even though she will look at it through a cold and calculating eye at first. She knows your heart is in the right place and will come to and respond very well to you. She will respond in a simpler manner but with love and affection. Lots of love here.

Who will I in a relationship with the red haired or the tall? im a female
>>
>>19251972
Sorry about the delay:

This is what I found out:

The emperor, The 6 of swords, reversed 9 of pentacles

Although you will have some success, for the most part you might be lingering in the past, trying to move on from past situations and problems that happened between you and someone else.... so maybe you should work on that so that you can have a more interesting love life...
>>
>>19252035
Neither of them seems terribly likely, to be honest. The tall guy isn't that interested. I saw him walk right past the girl without looking at her, talking to her as he faced where he was walking. The ginger? That doesn't look like too much of a relationship. If there's a semblance of one, it seems to have a power dynamic that favors him strongly (I saw him with an angry smile spanking the girl after pushing her down, seemed more like power than kink), and there's potential for abuse there.
>>
>>19252013
i scried this time. very white skin. green eyes. straight brown hair. wearing a dress. very beautiful woman girlish in appearance.

what do my closest friends feel about me?
>>
File: 741.png (261KB, 1350x964px) Image search: [Google]
741.png
261KB, 1350x964px
Trading, what does C feel about me?
>>
>>19252069
There's not an outright totally negative feeling towards you

But maybe you expect a little too much or move too fast and it makes them a bit uncomfortable

Reel it back in a bit and focus on having fun instead of getting something from them.

*My Q
Will I make much progress in my career within the next 6 months?
>>
>>19252082
Your field is related to interaction with people.

If you keep making an effort you will indeed advance as much as you have been hoping for.
>>
>>19252058
>very white skin. green eyes. straight brown hair. wearing a dress. very beautiful woman girlish in appearance.
...that's her. I mean, she can't be jealous of herself, can she? I don't know any other women who match that description, unless she's seeing something that's not there.

>what do my closest friends feel about me?
The girl with the dark hair is secretly somewhat critical of you, but she'll have your back. The male is a bit cavalier, but he likes you as a person. He would step up if eyes were on him, but he wouldn't go out of his way. There's another female there, but I can't get a good look at her. I couldn't connect with anyone else.
>>
>>19252113
thats bizarre, i have no idea. she might be thinking you talk to someone that looks like that? its her perception. i cant say shes jealous of herself. chavelier as he doesnt care?
>>
>>19252134
its her perception of someone else maybe *
>>
>>19251840
Bumping
>>
File: 1310887158260.jpg (105KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1310887158260.jpg
105KB, 480x360px
>>19251840
>>19252247
I just did a quick oracle card reading for you, so accuracy may be limited.

Signifier: Butterfly
Mental: Song
Emotional: Whale

The butterfly is a positive sign, but a sign of friendship only. I see the potential for happiness in the future, but keeping the friendship light is important (at least for now).

Song is a somewhat positive sign. It indicates a short time, and a reward of enlightenment. It also symbolizes optimism and the virtue of kindness. I think that she believes she is actually helping you in by separating herself from you for some time. I don't know if that's in the hopes you will get less dependent on her, you'll grow a little, or that you will find some other interests in the meantime. Or something else entirely. I believe it would help to try to take some time to enjoy life, find an interest, and be introspective to improve yourself, before trying to restart this friendship.

Whale is a sign of sadness, protection, and kindness as well. I think that this break-up has hurt her too, but she feels that she is doing the right thing. She also may need to protect her own emotional state right now by separating herself from you for a time.

Hope this helps.
>>
Any readers who'd like to do a reading for me up?
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>19252488
>>19252524
Name, Sign, Element, Hair color. Quarry?
>>
>>19252544
Marco S
Capricorn
Ice
Brown
Will I get my revenge?
>>
>>19252544
Mark
Libra
Water
Brown
Is it going to get any better? Is it worth it to continue my studies?
>>
>>19252546
Past: 5 of Swords
Possession. You feel trespassed.
(( You're quarry was revenge so that one makes perfect sense.

Present: 6 of cups inverted.
You are spending way to much time mulling over the issue and playing in the memories

Future: Lovers
This seems like an interesting card to your quarry. Depending on who it is with you might reconcile instead or meet someone who makes the wrong given you feel inconsequential
>>
>>19252544
Will you read for me as well?
Em
Capricorn
Dark brown/black
What are my love's thoughts and feelings on the obstacles we face in our relationship?

Ty in advance
>>
>>19252562
thanks, so if i understood correctly I might meet someone who'd do it instead of me? weird
>>
>>19252555
Past: Six of Pentacles - Inverted
You were given a poisoned gift something meant as a kindness that has caused problems with your life.

Present: Knight of Swords
If nothing else than for the sake of moving forward you are walking straight ahead even if your studies aren't what you want to be doing there a progression from where you have been.

Future: The Hanged Man - Inverted
Keep working.Keep holding on. A tragedy awaits you but when that strife is past a brighter day and better Perspective awaits you

>>19252570
Significant others Signs as well, please.
>>
>>19252576
That is one possible way to look at the outcome.
or you could just do something that endears you to your incarnation of karma and that strikes.

Or someone just makes you not care anymore.
>>
>>19252544
If you don't mind, can have a reading too ?
Mariem
Aquarius
Earth
Dark brown hair
a general reading if possible
>>
>>19252578
>significant other sign as well
Gemini

Ty
>>
1- K,5,5,Taurus

2- Im an orange entity/personality but I sense indigo and green alot.

3- Very little hunger for sex, maybe 4 times a year at the least. If its someone that I love, need it all the time.

4- I have no doubt in them. They happen but most of the time unconsciously. and very extreme and weird things.

5- Love them and respect their journey. Hard to understand them but I know it is as is supposed to be.

6- Introvert. I can seem extrovert but its alot of work and short lived.

7- Its the most real love but the hardest to have.

8- Love him. My light and dark are closely intertwined. Dark provides an interesting perspective on everything.

9- Honest with myself. Dodgey with others. Very few exceptions.

10- Very aware but i brush it off alot. Its hard to say the right words all the time when there are so many people to respond to who think in different ways.

11- Way too many or variety but at spaced out intervals.

12- Both. When time and space are removed as factors its easier to imagine many concepts.

13- Ive had lots of interrupts/distractions in my spiritual journey that are hard to get away from. Im not sure what my question is but its related to that.
>>
File: 20170704_214902.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_214902.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Any numerologist? "444" analysis? Can trade if requested

Pic not related
>>
>>19252581
Past: Six of Pentecles- Inverted
A Tainted gift given or received marks the path you walk.
Present: The Hermit
You currently need to work on yourself and learning.
Future: Four of Cups
The next year will be bleak for you. You will loose your spark and spiral into an apathy if you do now head the hermits call.

>>19252589
Past: The Hermit - Inverted
Too many people have been involved in your relationship whether it was decisions, opinions, Someone trying to get close, or familiar interference.

The Present: Six of Pentacles
Your relationship maintains a lot of giving and take both partners put into it what they are taking out of it.

The Future: The Moon - Inverted
I head caution in if you continue down this paths. Things will look great on the outside. But, It's an illusion and your instincts will betray you.

This reading is kinda Dim. Not to mention horoscope usually warn against Capricorns and Geminis.

With what the Hermit and the moon both said inverted I would be on the watch for the Gemini to stray. It's not entierly his fault with their natural passion as flirts and how easily they crush and love its hard to resist and this month is bad for that in Gemini since Venus is there leading star.
>>
>>19252618
Ty :/
>>
Trading a tarot reading with anyone who can confirm whether or not my love has another romantic interest in his life besides me. Please be a confident reader.
>>
>>19252669
Seven of Swords
A Theif among us.
Yes.
>>
>>19252683
What's your query?
>>
>>19252684
Is Venus Overpowering my Emotions or are my feelings natural?
>>
>>19252544
Alan
Pisces
Fire
Black
Can I get a bit more insight into my love life with W? How are things progressing and what steps should I take to get with her?
>>
>>19252690
Queen of Cups reversed, Nine of Swords, Four of Cups
Honestly neither. You're over thinking it. Perhaps you should just practice being a bit more self-aware. I realized I usually get into fights with my boyfriend every 3 or 4 weeks, and I'm so dumb I didn't realize that I was fucking PMSing when I had astrology friends telling me 100 things about so and so is in retrograde. Sometimes we take something that is natural and blow it way out of proportion when we're looking for reasons why, when we're often overlooking the simple solution. The first step to becoming of more sound mind is being self aware of what you're experiencing, which you've already demonstrated.
>>
>>19252701
Past: Seven of Swords - inverted
Present: Ten of Wands - Inverted
Future: Ten of Swords

She's just not that into you.
To chase or try to force this would result in tragedy.

>>19252710
So i just want to be a whore.
We'll i guess that just makes sense enough to tell myself NO.
I have such a fickle heart.
>>
>>19252669
Wheel of fortune, page of cups, ten of pentacles

She's younger, comes from a well to do family. He's not fucking her or anything but he thinks about it sometime. Shes more interested in him than her and he thinks about it but there isnt a lot of love flowing both ways yet. You still have time.

See anything happening between crush and me this month?
>>
>>19252724
>>19252683

See I said a Theif. lol
>>
>>19252544
Stella
Leo
Brown
Love reading
>>
>>19252724
Knight of Cups, Knight of Swords, Devil
Yes, some small things, but be sure to not let your enthusiasm and vigor scare them off, as they're not quite invested in the idea of you yet, so the wrong move could send them running in the other direction, especially if they start to smell the scent of commitment.
>>
Yo! I see people trading so I want to trade too.
I've got two guys in my life and it seems like everybody is just taking things slow.
One is L--the one I'd really like to be with. I've got some sweat equity in this one lol
And the other is H--super great guy, just wants to take things easy. Is aware of L, but thinks I'm great and would love to take me on a date if I ever felt brave enough.
Sure, sure, go with H, but the things with H is....well, he's not L.
What do? Taking multiple opinions. I'd prefer if you'd actually give some insightful information than just pulling cards and giving me a yes or no. My return read will be just as shitty as the one you give me if that's the case.
>>
>>19252728
Past: Four of Swords
In the past, you have unknowingly sabotaged attempts at relationships or totally missed that someone was into you and trying to start one.

Present: Judgment
You have gone past your habits of hiding from love and are actively pursuing something or your heart yearns for such a path.

Future: Patience. courage to accept who and what comes your way. Not to hide from what could be. Yet not to rush into the first thing that looks shiny to you.
>>
>>19252743
And what determines the shittiness of a reading to you? Because without a reading, I can easily tell you that they're only being casual right now and you should be too. Take things as you take them with both guys. ou set the pace with them since both expect you to make the first move.
>>
>>19252743

If you like L better then why do you even ask about H? You will only hurt him on the long rung.
>>
>>19252544
Marie
Capricorn
Lightning
Dark Brown/Black

General reading or Career reading? Any of these 2 would do.
>>
>>19252743
H Eight of Pentacles & Ace of Wands
He more then anyone else would learn you. This would be the kind of Partner who would never have to call you when they went to pick up food because they have paid enough attention that they know what you like as if a second nature. It Could be a relationship that would never stop growing or learning new things New. Experiances all the time a life of new begining.s

J
Page of Wands and The Hierophant
This would be a very subtle love. One with lots of space and Seperation. Not inherantly bad the kind of relation ship where could go days with out seeing each other but still be certain of what you have and who you are to each other. This would also be a deeply spiritual relation ship on both sides.

Mediator Card -- Trying to play the waiting game or pad one relationship with the other could cause the loss of both. There will be obstacles to choice if you do not act swiftly and decisively. If you settle and do not choose there will be long-term strife.
>>
>>19252771
>what determines the shittiness of a reading?
Drawing one card and saying "go with that guy" with zero meat or anything logical to help me resonate with the reading. It could just as easily have been someone just making up spreads in their head for a free read. When you've been burned enough times, anon, you'll be as pessimistic as me. I try to provide as many relevant details as I can and even after I still offer to clarify anything that may seem confusing to the whomever I'm trading with. Nothing is worse than getting a lazy read, because they often raise more questions than they answer. Capiche?
And the only reason H is taking things slow is because I put the breaks on things. I won't give out too many more details, just in case there is someone who will do an in depth read.
>>
>>19252787
Mediator Card -- was Five of Pentacles

>>19252789
Sometimes an answer is simple and one card is all that is required. Not for everything but for some things.
>>
>>19252789
So why steer people to the obvious answer on your biased mind and act pretentious like this? You got my answer, you got another's. You don't need a reading. If you want to set the pace, do it. If you don't, don't.
>>
>>19252774
Why does anyone ask about anything on here? It's silly for anyone in this thread to pretend to be a pillar of morality and righteousness. I can say that I have been completely honest with H about where my heart is and they understand, and still continue to extend the olive branch even though I made very clear that I wasn't ready to be making any moves. I also haven't slept with either of them nor do I insinuate to either that I will.
>>19252787
Probably one of the better reads I've gotten about these two. Seems pretty accurate. My draw to L is that deeply spiritual connection I share. I love him in ways beyond being in love with him. Being in love with him almost doesn't even matter compared to my other feelings. And H is amazing. Honestly, I've told him he needs to go out there and bless some woman who deserves him instead of waiting around to see what I do. What's your query?

>>19252793
Totally cool with one card if you can get the necessary info out of it. I often need to do multiple cards because I can't always get the whole story from one card, but that's just me. Everyone reads differently.

>>19252799
Honestly there is no need to get catty. I didn't say there was anything wrong with your read. You asked what qualifies as a shitty read.
>>
>>19252789

Its funny i keep seeing traders thinking like this. Is easy to ask for a trade and later dismiss your part of the deal without reading on return because you did not like what you got.

What tells me (You) are able to actually meet [My] standard i wonder? We could all play this game.
>>
>>19252775
General

Past: King Of Cups. You have given much in your life. You generous spirit has bought you karma and favors in waiting that will come
when needed.

Present: The Hanged Man.
You're in a weird state of vertigo where you are going through a transition yet life is not progressing at all. Sacrifices that stem from your generosity are being paid.

The Future: Two of Cups
New friends await in your future with the possibility of opening doors that have been previously blocked to you.
>>
>>19252809
>I didn't say there was anything wrong with your read
I didn't say I read you. I said you don't need a reading because the answer's obvious.

And no need to call others names over being told straight-up facts about you as a biased person. The truth hurts, but it's better than a gentle lie.
>>
>>19252809
>Honestly there is no need to get catty.
Umm... How was that catty? I mean you basically did this:

>I'm interested in 2 guys
>One not so much as the other
>Who should I be with?
>Don't tell me to be with the guy I'm not as interested in
They were right to call you pretentious.
>>
>>19252544
Zelda
Gemini
Me and my love interest reading (hes m scorpio)
Brunette
>>
>>19252834
Is his name Link? Or are you one of those stereotypical girls with codependent attachments to abusive men like Gannondorf?
>>
File: eve01.png (114KB, 697x502px) Image search: [Google]
eve01.png
114KB, 697x502px
someone here knows divination through horary astrology?
>>
>>19252836
Can I post yet?
>>
File: 5 Headed Scythe Colored.png (71KB, 525x1158px) Image search: [Google]
5 Headed Scythe Colored.png
71KB, 525x1158px
>>19252919
Cool, I was about to give up too.

Time to continue the readings.
>>
File: Fruit of Life Geometrics.jpg (17KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
Fruit of Life Geometrics.jpg
17KB, 236x355px
>>19252595
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/09/angel-number-444.html

In my experience, 444 is associated with green ray energies of enlightenment, or in this case you're on the 'right path' so-to-speak and are properly experiencing the necessary catalyst needed for spiritual evolution into the next density above our 3D one, which is 4D (of an 8D octave model if you're familiar with the Law of One).

What's notable is that 4 resonates with the energy of the green chakra which is associated with cosmic unconditional love, which is pretty much the focus of 4D, whereas in this 3D illusion/reality we live in, our focus is on 'Making The Choice' (of polarity, aka right hand path/left hand path/middle path). This Choice is essentially one that must be consciously made at least once at some point deep down inside the mind/body/spirit complex (person, YOU) and from there must be consistently acted upon. The polarization of action in that manner will exponentially multiply the acquired 'spiritual power' or 'polarization' of your soul, however this multiplier resets if you do not retain the consistent act of making the same polarity choice over and over. So if you're trying to selfless and do so say, 4 times in a row (so mathematically it looks kind of like this (1+1)^4 ) will be the polarization effect, but if you are selfish the 5th time, that multiplier resets.

444 is kind of like saying you're doing decently at remaining consistent in the manner you incarnated to perform.

What it really comes down to is realizing that in most incarnations the manner of polarization is typically two steps forward one step back.

Further, 444 literally translates into '3' (4+4+4=12 1+2=3), which is related to energies of balancing and wisdom as well as structure akin to the 'cornerstone' of a foundation.
>>
File: 13 Death the Change.png (82KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
13 Death the Change.png
82KB, 300x578px
>>19250856
GOOD GOD MAN, thank you for the donation anon O:

Alrighty, I spoke a bit too soon, going to go clean the kitchen really fast and then I'll get started. Totally forgot I was going to do that today, was all excited to do more chakra readings only to find 90% of the boards were frozen.
>>
test
>>
Trading
>>
>>19253026

Query?
>>
File: 10 The Wheel of Karmic Fortune.png (88KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
10 The Wheel of Karmic Fortune.png
88KB, 300x578px
Guh, I have 9 readings to try and do today. It's...Oh look at that... 11:44am, I guess I better get started, here's the list of what I got so far.

1. >>Email

2. >>19249782

3. >>19249826

4. >>19249961

5. >>19250136
>>19250151

6. >>19250369

7. >>19250586

8. >>19252590

Please be patient~
>>
>>19253052
>>19253052
Will C (male) talk to me this month and what about?
>>
>>19253060
>types 9
>only has 8 items on list

Guess it's gonna be one of those typo days.
>>
>>19253052
That query below wasn't me. Just so you know. I don't know if they'll actually trade with you or not.
My query is does my love think about me? Is he hurting as badly as I am?
>>
>>19253060

#3 here. Thanks for doing this, if you need a read I can scry or tarot. For you I'd even look at your palm.
>>
>>19253064
>>19253064

Hmmmm
>>
>>19253060
I did your reading in the previous thread, not sure if you have checked, I'm still going through your email to give you a proper feedback, got some dream revelation that gave me a better insight on your read, thank you again and if you need another reading let me know.
>>
>>19253064

>I see a man sitting in a desk, a lot of papers on it, seems like he has a lot of work to do. The office has a phone and it starts ringing, he loks at the caller id and for a while debates if he should answer. He doesn't

He will not talk to you even if he feels like he has something to day he believes his attention is better placed elsewhere.

>>19253075

Doing yours.
>>
>>19253094
You're welcome.

If you really want to help me out, could you do a scry on... What would be the best way to advertise my chakra readings??

>>19253110
I saw it! It matches with Angel's reading of a very similar question.

Care to share your dream? I know we're supposed to do dream interpretations in their own respective threads but I figure this one is at the bump limit, and I'll be making a new thread after this email reading I'm doing and will continue the readings from this thread in that thread.

Would you care to do a reading on the same question, what is the best way to advertise my chakra readings?

Interestingly enough, I had a dream about a very friendly Crow that would not stay away from standing really close to my face, but it was super friendly and not in any way menacing, just surprising when I look over with a slight glance and it's face is right next to mine.
>>
Is anybody currently reading right now that would be willing to do a read for me please?
>>
>>19253137
Perhaps the crow is some symbolism about my socially awkward ways of being 'really close' to others an yet I'm seemingly offputting because of it perhaps? I'unno, back to the readings!
>>
>>19253129
>doing yours
Alrighty.
>>
>>19252343
Thanks anon it was helpful
>>
>>19253129
>>19253129
How confident are you in this? Is this for today only or for the month?

Also please post your query in the response so I dont have to do 20 captchas to respond
>>
>>19253075

A man is sitting in a table. Everything is adorned in a a fashion similar to a birthday party, there is even a cake in it and balloons. There are a lot of shadow faces behind him but seems unrecognizable, like there is no one special even if he has everything to be happy.

Yes, he misses you. He is not bad and has other things to distract himself but deep down you bring a spark in his life that makes everything pale in comparative.
>>
>>19253183
Thank you. Your query?
>>
>>19253180

I dont have one, just wanted to help.

>How confident are you in this?

Me? Very; but i could easily be wrong, i am just telling you what i see.

>please post your query in the response so I dont have to do 20 captchas to respond

Sorry.

I dont really have one so just tell me something about myself? thanks

>>19253183

I dont have one, but glad it helped. Just tell em something about myself, please.
>>
>>19253149
Ok, guess not. Thanks anyways.
>>
>>19253202
Six of cups, tower, ace of cups

Something from your past, a loved one, is causing great turmoil in your life, directly or indirectly. Ace of Cups is typically seen as a positive sign, and though I'm not saying it isn't, it usually also indicates in a more general sense a time of high emotions, positive or negative. Expect things to escalate, but allow them to. A coming to a head will lead to a new beginning in your life, even if it's painful.
>>
>>19253202
You have an optimistic and victorious attitude towards life. You have long term career goals that you will work succesfuly towards and are a hard worker.

No problem, is your read for just today or the entire month?
>>
Can I get a reading between this girl and I and our futures together?
>>
>>19253137

>What would be the best way to advertise my chakra readings??

Will read this after I boil my ramen.
>>
>>19253243
Nobody? Feeling really down today and everything.
>>
>>19253207
Maybe posting a query would help? There are readers (such as me) lurking solely for interesting queries. (If it's loveshit/next-month-general bullshit, don't bother.)
>>
>>19253355
Not him, but I guess that's why I was ignored >>19253243 ?

Sorry, I'm just really depressed today and my mind is all over the place and I don't even know what to do, I don't even know if this divination stuff works.
>>
>>19253355
Not that anon, but I lurk for interesting queries and trades. What do you consider interesting?
>>
>>19253227

Sorry, got my hands full.

I scryed thinking on your question, which was a full length month. That said, i can be wrong and sometimes even tricked because of the nature of my visions.

So relax.

>>19253223

I am no longer hurt, if anything i have my head in the exact right place where i want it to be. Thanks though, it was accurate to my past.
>>
>>19253360
...Ignored by me at least, yes. The correct way to contact a reader is to either write an air query and hope, or wait for a reader to announce them selves and ask directly. Well, since I made a post anyways, I guess I could read for you if you give me a proper query. As for divination - it works - assuming you query is decent enough and you actually heed the advice provided by the cards.
>>
>>19253365
Worthwhile ones. I always answer queries for those trying to find ways to improve themselves. Well thought out, detailed queries speak about determination and investment. I'm not investing my time to those who aren't interested enough to form proper sentences. If I get the feeling that this person is serious and really wants/needs the advice, I'll read.
>>
>>19253401
My bad, I don't really know how any of this works, I figured you just asked a question and someone got to you if they were present.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 33
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19253451

why do you still post here? you never do any readings
>>
>>19253451
Hi Moonie still trying this old charade lol no one is buying it anymore.
>>
>>19253451
Blue
Triangle
What am I doing wrong with this person? I'm not sure how to even talk to them anymore, its just all around a mess.
Thanks.
>>
>>19253451

>6
>Blue
>Circle

What does all the synchronicity I have experienced mean?
>>
>>19253444
There's a sticky for that. Well? Do you want that reading? If so, make a query. Do you know how to form one?
>>
>>19253469
I read through it, but I was still a bit confused, sorry. I'm just in a weird mindset today over everything.

I would like a reading yes, and no I'm not exactly sure, I gathered you might need some more info though.
>>
>>19253137
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I'm having a busy/hectic day.

I hope the reading has helped.

I'll explain the dream in the email because it has some sensitive info but matches up with the reading.

Crows are nice, they are curious and smart by nature, perhaps one was watching you closely and the things you're doing with interest. They are associated with magic, mysteries and they're watchers of the great law, they know you and what you're doing within your heart, watch for your inner thoughts.

>what is the best way to advertise my chakra readings?
If I can give a practical advice from what I've seen online in regards of readings, I'd suggest to build a network, get in social media, blog as a business card. I saw some people doing it over tumblr, some of them charge, some do it for free. Your type of reading is quite unique, this would make people willing to pay for it.

Now to your reading:
>3 of Swords, Ace of Cups, VIII Strenght rx
3 of Swords in a "business" related query makes me think to put all the expectations aside, thinking too highly of yourself would lead to disappointments. But do it with love, get creative, perhaps explore it artistically if you have a knack for that, don't think only on the financial return but the genuine desire of giving and receiving in return. Strength reversed despite of conveying a message of self doubt and weakness, it advises you to know well your abilities and what you need to improve.

I guess this is all meant to let your readings speak for themselves, but present them in a creative form, stay humble but do it with love and I'm certain you'll do great. Good luck!
>>
File: 1424119505.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1424119505.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>19253451
>>
>>19253444
I could read for you but adding some details would be nice for context, like, are you a guy or a girl? Are you two together already and wondering about the future of the relationship or you're trying to pursue her? This would help to direct the reading.

Some readers don't need much details, others will ask some requirements to be filled for giving a reading.

>>19253243
From what I could see, you two would get in some quarrels leaving you two pretty burned, but there's still a desire to reconcile. Watch out for a third party involved, gossip and someone will stay "out of the loop", do not listen to other people's "guess". I'm inclined to say she might get interested in another guy or he'll try to get between you two but if you take action you can overcome any obstacles, it doesn't look easy but it's up to you to lead her into your arms. Hope this helps and everything happens for the best.
>>
>>19253509
>From what I could see, you two would get in some quarrels leaving you two pretty burned, but there's still a desire to reconcile. Watch out for a third party involved, gossip and someone will stay "out of the loop", do not listen to other people's "guess". I'm inclined to say she might get interested in another guy or he'll try to get between you two but if you take action you can overcome any obstacles, it doesn't look easy but it's up to you to lead her into your arms. Hope this helps and everything happens for the best.

Well I already had the burned part and the reconcile. I kind of figured she was interested in another guy honestly, part of the reason I'm so down.

I'm just not sure how to proceed to overcoming the obstacles or anything. I'm so lost.
>>
>>19253479
Well, fine. I'll explain a bit. The way things work, the more info I have, the more precise reading I can give you. With little to no info I have to trust my intuition with the interpretation, and the results I get are very vague. Also, it's important to form a clear question. Do you want to know where things are headed if you continue like this, or would you rather know how to change the direction? For future, learning about making queries makes it easier for you and for the reader. ...
>>19253243
Is this all really all? It's going to be pretty vague. At least answer this: are you in a relationship currently?
>>
>>19253530
>Is this all really all? It's going to be pretty vague. At least answer this: are you in a relationship currently?

Nope. If you need more info though, I'm free to provide it.
>>
File: 19 The Sun of Serendipity.png (97KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
19 The Sun of Serendipity.png
97KB, 300x578px
>>19253482
Ahh, thank you!

Me and social media have a love/hate relationship... Still, I really want to do this for people. I'll have to swallow my problems and do what needs to be done.

Thanks!

Okay, gonna get started on the readings in this thread soon.
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19253464
>No one is bying it anymore
>2 anons ask for readings they'll never get
>>
>>19253530
>Do you want to know where things are headed if you continue like this, or would you rather know how to change the direction?

The latter please.
>>
>>19253539
Fine then. Give it a sec.
>>
>>19253517
Ok, now I have a better picture to work on since you gave me more details on the situation, do you understand now how a vague question can get the reading vague despite of describing the situation correctly?

>how to proceed to overcoming the obstacles or anything

>XI Justice, 6 of Wands, Page of Wands
First and foremost, act fair, be true to yourself and your feelings, don't try to play dirty since you two already had a fallout. It sucks to think your love interest likes another but things will look up for you if you don't beat yourself up, this is a very positive sign, 6 of Wands is the victory card. Try to express yourself positively, and erase the bad impression by providing new and exciting things to get her attention. You can do this! Good luck!
>>
>>19253300
>>19253137

>best way to advertise

A spoon repeatedly emerges from a bowl, and in it's reflection a spoon emerges from a bowl, up and down unto infinity. Interesting. A highway sign and a glass bauble in a man's hand. Now a palm is revealed face up, either meant to demonstrate something or to ask for something. A black hole pulling in a galaxy becomes a saw blade.

Give people a taste. Demonstrate that you can read in a few places, maybe giving shallow readings, then offer them something deep for more money. The highway sign makes me think adspace on a blog, maybe a /div/ blog. The black hole becoming a saw blade makes me think that it'll take a while to get steady customers, but once it happens it'll be stable for at least a while.
>>
>>19253549
I think Moonie gives good readings, but I don't understand why she was around yesterday if she didn't fulfill any requests. Not even an explanation. Like usually she tells people if the request was too vague or something.
>>
File: Trippy synchronicity.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy synchronicity.gif
2MB, 540x540px
NEW THREAD:
>>19253597
>>19253597
>>19253597
>>
>>19253591

Moonie gives good readings, but she doesn't feel obligated to explain if you don't follow instructions anymore because that became a pain.
>>
>>19253609
There's a difference between a querent not following isntructions and ignoring people who followed her guidelines just to preserve this edgelord reader status as though it is some incredible privilege to get read by Moonie. Even the greatest of the greats of div aren't assholes like this, so why does Moonie feel the need to self-elivate?
>>
>>19253609
>>19253620
And to add, the only reading I ever received from Moonie super off. I had nothing against her before this, even through all the bitching. Now it just seems rediculous to be so pious about readings when you're not even very good.
>>
>>19253620
Her real life suck?
>>
>>19253609
>Moonie gives good readings
False. IF she ever reads anybody (which she never does, even if they follow her guidelines down to every dot on the I and cross on the T,) the readings are always negative and never correct.

>but she doesn't feel obligated
So why keep posting in every thread like she wants to do readings, when she really doesn't want to read anyone at all? I mean there's been a lot of querents who have asked straight forward questions to her, that didn't involve other people but themselves, that weren't death/health/love queries and they've given everything as she asked... Yet she never read one single person for a whole month in spite of advertising her readings. And the month before, she only read 3 querents and all their readings turned out false because of some negative bias.

I mean if you're gonna that you're reading for people, actually make the effort to read, instead of shitposting that you're a reader and ghost out on people.
>>
>>19253539
>>19253555
To elaborate on the importance of query: if I wouldn't have spoken to you before reading, and just answered your query normally, the answer would have been a simple "no". "(The way things are going), there is no common future for you". However, since I've already invested myself, I read a bit further.

First up - you are rushing things. Be patient and slow down. Nothing is going to happen soon - nothing bad, nothing really good. However, at the same time, this is a great opportunity to tackle your issue.

Do you know what I'm talking about? If yes, great! If no, too bad. You have to figure that out: these cards aren't telling what exactly is wrong with you. All I can tell, is that they way things are, you'll end up "running away". There is something that is preventing you to open up - something keeping you chained. You are new to this, right? Look up the card "Devil". Freeing yourself is your first priority - before that there's no hope for a proper relationship with future. You'll ruin your chances yourself.

However, remember, that with the devil, there's always a free out. Unfortunately, though, it's never an easy one. Figure it out, and the future will change.
>>
>>19249023

1) A, July, 11 Cancer

2) Used to be a lot, not so much lately but its probably due to overwork.

3) Straight male, pretty open and kind of a pleaser.

4) I am a man of principles. I try to never be a load but support. Have archive it so far and i hope i will continue.

5) I love everyone close to me, i have been lucky that way. Great friends and family.

6) Introverd [INTJ]

7) Its the strongest thing in life, romantic or not. It drives people to do things thwy wouldn't eveb phantom otherwise.

8) Even when i say i like to help others, i am kind of selfish in some aspects of my life, i dont like to bother myself too much unless i feel its necessary. Basically i dont do anything unless i am motivated to do so, be it wanting to help others or me.

9) Too much i say. I am an open book.

10) Thid is tricky, because i know what i say but faik to recognize how others will take it, specially in sensitive manners. I am too straightforward and stubborn.

11) A LOT

12) Yes to both.

13) How to improve myself? Its more of a spiritual question.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>19253684

Sorry for the wrong spelling, didnt notice that the autospell was off.
>>
>>19253609

Never reply to these things, just ignore them. They're simply beasts yapping and flinging shit because they're mindless beasts. The karma of their actions will set them right in its own due time.
>>
>>19253713

I guess. Gonna get turnt now, but good evening to you Moonie.
>>
>>19253713

you're one to talk about karma, moonie. if anyone has anything coming to them it's you
>>
>>19253713
Moonie y u no read?

Even when people follow your guidelines to the very core, you still don't read them.
>>
>>19253060
take your time! im sure we all appreciate the chance to get a reading
Thread posts: 397
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.