[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 400
Thread images: 66

File: lenormand.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
lenormand.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Chakras, Numerology, Astrology, Tea Leaves, Palm Readings, etc-etc-etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19253597
>>
Trading, will scry. When should I send it? Today, tomorrow, later than that? How long should I wait?
>>
>>19257811
Today: queen of swords
Tom: five of cups
Later: The sun
In 2 weeks: ace of pentacles

Definitely do not do it in the near future, you will be met with a world of sadness and cold. If you had an argument recently they are still cooling off and will have no mercy. If you wait two weeks it would work out a lot better for you and their response would be a lot more favorable for you as they will feel inclined to be nicer.

I really like this guy, L. See anyhting between us this month?
>>
>>19257811
The longer you wait, the more intimidating it'll be

You don't have to do it tomorrow, but don't wait >too< long

My Q
Will my dream of becoming a Lana Rain/Ashe Maree level camgirl gain significant traction within the next 6 months?
>>
Rolling for a general reading.
>>
>>19257830
No recent argument

As for you, the most significant event I see occurring this month is a casual conversation. It seems to be outside, at a table, standing. It seems to be smalltalk. Nothing significant. If you really wanted, you could make a strong sexual advance, and you'd get something, just not what you want.

>>19257832
I'm not consulting a pendulum, but my intuition tells me you didn't use divination for this. At any rate, the answer is no.
>>
trading right now.
>>
trading, 3 pendulum readings for a read
>>
>>19257943
I don't have my cards for around 4 hours so I can't trade, but was wondering if you could do a quick yes/no for me?

Just want to know: should I either leave it be or reach out to him? Yes for reach out. No for leave it be.
>>
>>19257950
yeah i can do that. let me grab my pendulum
>>
>>19257955
Ahhhh thank you so much!!
>>
>>19257811
Want another opinion?
>>
>>19257968
Yes
>>
>>19257960
you should reach out for him.
>>
>>19257981
Thank you so so much!

Next time I see you I'll owe you a pull
>>
>>19257811
i can give you another opinion if you want
>>
>>19257943
I can do a read for you if you want

What question did you have?
>>
>>19257998
i'm waiting for a e-mail from my friend, will i get it in the next 3 months or this one?
>>
>>19257811
>When should I send it?
>World rx, 6 of Swords rx, Star rx

Wew lad, your attempts won't reach a closure, you want to push through, something at the last minute will make you pull off. As much as things needs to be addressed now, it's better to let it settle for a while, in the meantime, try to ease your mind from this situation, the more anxious you feel, more complicated it gets to settle.

I'm not good with time predictions but getting the number 7 for some reason, wait for a week, perhaps?

>>19257937
>>19257943
Query?
>>
>>19257811
I scried and the first image which instantly appeared was the Hanged Man. You're really putting yourself out there by doing this and something is being sacrificed whether it be something physical or ego. Then I saw a hand, in a white glove, holding up one finger then two.

For maximum grace, do it in the next 1-2 days. Two max. Good luck.

Is the player going to reach out to me anytime soon and for what reason? He's a man.
>>
>>19257811
can i get a scry? Anything really useful you could pick up on me? Thanks
>>
>>19258030
Ill trade with you too if you want. Same query >>19258032
>>
>>19258003
alright I got judgement and ace of swords. I think you might receive it this month

I also did three coin tosses for a yes or no on this month and I got 3 tails in a row. I use tails as yes because thats how I use that method I've always prefered tails.

So yes I would say you will receive the email in this month some time.
>>
>>19258060
i see, thank you very much for the reading
>>
>>19258030
i'm waiting for a email will i get it this month or the next 3?
>>
>>19258068
Are you still offering 3 pendulum readings if so
here are my questions

1) will my D & d group like my friend I am bring tomorrow?

2) Will I meet a potential GF this month

3) Will I meet a potential GF in my fall semester of College.
>>
>>19258030
It's not urgent, and there's no anxiety. It's just a timing issue. What's your query?

>>19258032
For a hookup would b the obvious thing, but it doesn't look like he does. He considers it, I see him grab his phone and look at pictures of a girl. He makes a face that says "lolmaybe."

Read for me on whether it would achieve a better or worse outcome with Element PC applied, and I'll look into his head for you.
>>
>>19258032
>>19258056
>Is the player going to reach out to me anytime soon and for what reason?
>Chariot, 10 of Wands, 5 of Cups
>6 of Pentacles rx, Page of Pentacles, 9 of Pentacles

Chariot says he is coming your way after the "work" is done, something he's been busy to accomplish. He might leave something relevant escape tho, he'll be focused mostly on what's lacking than what's in front of him.

His motives are purely material, this lacking his focusing on, perhaps he thinks you can fiçç, but he willing to take more than giving and see that as an opportunity for a new endeavour, lots of pentacles indicate that a material gain is on sight.

My query is if I'm on the right direction spiritually or do I need to make some adjustments?

>>19258083
>will i get it this month or the next 3?
>3 of Wands, 2 of Swords, V Hierophant
It's coming sooner than 3 months, something tells me this email has been carefully written and the person still undecided on what to say or whether to send it or not, but they will do in a more formal manner. 2 weeks max.

>>19258088
Understandable, I hope this helps anyway, but the less you think the easier it'll be to act.

My query is about a dream I had today, I've been having some warnings in past dreams and I'm not sure if I should take this one seriously.
>>
>>19258086
i'm only trading

>>19258113
i see...thank you for the read, what are your 3 questions?
>>
Trading--what do I mean to him? Is he worried about me?
>>
>>19258125
.....lol Im >>19258060
>>19258086

I did my part of the trade anon lol.
>>
>>19258125
Oh sorry I forgot, thanks for doing it

1. Is my new business idea worthy pursuing?
2. Will I make enough for my secondary goals?
3. Are these plans leading me to do what I'm meant with my life?
>>
>>19258088
>>19258088
If you don't use element PC, I see a man rushing into a little boat with a bunch of swords covering the interior. It might make things a lot more hectic and therefore difficult for you. Elements of elaborate trickery would need to be utilized to cover your footsteps with this path and I do not think it would turn out well judging from the haste of the scene to escape as there was destruction and now you must flee.

If you use element PC I see the figures of the two of cups pointing and gazing at the lion caduceus of the typical card. Now, its not saying that you'll find love through this but it is saying you will find two forces (you and element pc) coming together to form a greater power. The lion caduceus is similar to the mythological chimera and they are pointing at this danger as if they are watching it behind zoo bars. Safe and avoided.

I would do element pc to make things safer. The choice is yours but be warned, There is a danger in this transaction, whatever you are doing will have consequences.

Also thank you for mine, how soon did you define soon?
>>
>>19258133
okay sorry for the misunderstanding

yes

no

no

>>19258136

yes however i got a no on the second one so i'd say it might have some worth other than material rewards

for the third one i got a no
>>
>>19258113
upon further examination of these cards they point exactly to what i was hoping for, i really appreciate you taking the time to do this reading, thank you very much
>>
>>19258162
>>19258194
Thank you, this idea is more like a tool to invest in other areas but they're all spiritually related, so occult gains rather than monetary but not leading to my true path.

Thank you very much, hope you get what you're waiting for soon, if you need anything else, let me know.
>>
>>19258113
So he is trying to use me for financial support or wants wisdom from me about career selection? I don't get it. Or he wants to build a secure future with me?

I love it when I get images instantaneously like I did for your query. It means the sources greatly agree. I saw an image of a fireplace turning into a pot of gold. Yes you are and you have great spiritual gifts and attunement. The gods are with you.
>>
>>19258151
Fuck, I love magic.

>Also thank you for mine, how soon did you define soon?
I connected to you ad read it from your head, using whatever concept you have of soon. I grabbed my cards and determined he's most likely to reach out to you in approximately two weeks, plus or minus two days. That's to say 12 to 16 days. As for what's in his head? Put on your surprised face, I saw provacative pictures of a girl. I'm going to stop now, because I don't feel comfortable looking at my querents naked, but his intention is to acquire nudes.

Want to trade again?

>>19258113
>I've been having some warnings in past dreams and I'm not sure if I should take this one seriously.
That one in particular is the result of stress. The others, I'm not going to read on, because digging through your unconscious and reading connections is more involved than I want to do.
>>
Traded readings with some one last night before getting 502 errors.

H & L Gal if you show back up can i still ask?
>>
>>19258205
I'm having a bad internet day so my answers are slow, my apologies.

I get confused when it's not clearly a love query, sorry, for some reason it felt business related.

He's coming for you yes, right now he's busy trying to finish something. I don't feel that is an emotional pursuit from his end, as he's just looking for what he's lacking and ignoring other possibilities in front of him.

If anything, he could have an interest in getting more physical with you, yet not much emotional connection. The pentacles cards for some reason made me think more on securing the material sense.

I hope this clear a bit and things happens for the best, if you need anything else let me know.

And thanks for your reading, that's really reassuring, I'm trying to get back on track but still have some doubts lingering.

>>19258249
>That one in particular is the result of stress
That's good to hear, thank you anon, I appreciate. The other dreams I actually made sense of them already but this one was odd and I'm trying to get my intuition in check.
>>
>>19258249
Thanks, that's a bummer because I thought he thought of me more than a piece of meat. We've helped eachother out but I guess I was just another to him.

Yeah I'll trade again, how does the conversation go when he does talk to me next? He's got some apologizing to do first off.

>>19258276
Thank you and good luck.
>>
Trading a scry for scry
How is he reacting to my spell?
>>
>>19258332
I see a the figure of a man being pulled towards you. I see him resisting quite a bit but the pull is stronger than him and like a rip tide he is being swept towards you but he is fighting it every step of the way.

Can you see in to my love life for the next 3 months?
>>
>>19258312
>I thought he thought of me more than a piece of meat.
In all fairness, you have a nice body. Okay, I'll stop now

>how does the conversation go when he does talk to me next?
"Hey girl," he starts. Look at Mr Stud over here, haha. It's mildly flirtatious, though not excessively overt. It's not necessarily anything he says, more his tone. It's the kind of tone I use when I want information from girls. In his case, he wants more than information, but he's not moving in for the kill right away. He's testing the waters. I see you're most likely to push him away, and he has a sort of laughing "hey come on, don't be like that" reaction. Grade A Fuckboy, haha.

Scry for me the individual who had the access point. If someone or something tries to interrupt you, scry that, and I'll take care of it.

>>19258332
Anxiety. I see he has a lot of anxiety and stress, breathing heavily. He's becoming agitated and upset. I think I heard some angry swearing. He goes outside, thinking to relieve some stress. He sees a child in a red wagon (looks like one of those plastic Fisher-Price ones) and stops for a moment. His face ways "the fuck is this," then he looks up and sees a bird of prey (looks like a hawk or falcon) and has that same reaction magnified. He then has a "fuck this" expression and walks away, looks like back inside.

Same query for you.
>>
>>19258363
I see a wooden torch it's lit on fire. I see woman with red hair that is curly holding it she's wearing a green cape. It looks like she's trying to flag someone down. There is a lake there is a man on the boat who then sees her signaling a Begins the signal back.

Perhaps there may be somebody interested in you and you might have not noticed but I definitely see a potential relationship coming up.
>>19258411
See black dragon bright red eyes. Only enough to creature is made out of smoke that is coming from a fire. The dragon shoots out from the fire into the stars then fireworks appear. Then I See Fire burning up a forest.

I'm unsure of what your spell is about or the reason why he did it but it does feel like something very strong is going to come out of it.
>>
>>19258411
>>19258411
Lol considering he practically told me to fuck off last time he is smooth.

I see something very briefly for a short time, he looks kinda angelic. Curly hair, light brown with glints of blonde on the rims of his curls. Not too long, its length about the end of the bottom of the ears. Sun kissed white skin and thick light brown eyebrows.

Average body. Not too thin, fat or buff although he is leaning towards a mixture of chubby thin.
>>
>>19258113
hi do you want to trade with me? Querry?
>>
>>19258478
Sure, what's your query?

Mine is I'd like an advice on what to do with this person "S", it's not a love query.
>>
>>19258503
Two of Wands, The World, Two of Swords, Knight of Pentacles

there is a lot of options on where things can head with s and it can go every which way at this point in time. if you be bold and act on what is the forefront of your brain on what you want to do it will give you more leverage and control of the situation to turn out favorably for what you want to happen. which is actually also the best for both parties. if you wait to do something you wont have a lot of control over the situation, it will be practical and typical for the situation you are in. waiting here wont do you any good and you know you need to do something soon before the glitter of the situation fades.

can you please tell me about my next boyfriend please?
>>
>>19258541
Ugh sorry again for the delay, my internet is pretty bad today.

Thank you for your read, I have a lot to consider before facing them directly, I appreciate your read.

>next boyfriend please?
Oh dear I've feared that query so much lol, but I can't read that well on the tarot, so I'll try to scry ok?

Someone between 25~28. A little over average height and average weight, short blonde curly hair (kinda 90's), he has light eyes but I can't make if it's either blue or green, squints too much when he smiles, he has a perfect smile, his teeth all in the right place and bright white.

I see some green behind him, which makes me think you might meet him in a park or a garden/green area.
>>
Trade right now.

Query I hope I NEVER see her again will I though?
>>
File: 1499426122118.jpg (229KB, 1357x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1499426122118.jpg
229KB, 1357x1168px
Will do some readings for practice. All i ask for is feedback. Anyone interested, i need

>Genders

Will do three and might take some time in between. As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>19258714
Male
How will my first semester be like in my university?
>>
>>19258714
Female
Will I get my sister to pay me back
>>
>>19258714
I feel so bored and like nothing at all is happening in my life, like im wasting time, can i have a general reading about this summer? Thanks
Im a male
>>
>>19258714
What career path should I pursue?
>>
>>19258730
Male
>>
>>19258714
Male
what I should expect find on tomorrow travel?
>>
>>19258714
Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Female
What does BW think of me?
>>
Shoul I stay or should I go?
>>
>>19258714

Male

Where I start with my study of magic?
>>
>>19258714

>Male

Love general reading please.
>>
>>19258739
If I go, there be trouble
>>
>>19258714

female
will i be interviewed for the job i applied for recently?
>>
File: VyF97az_d.jpg (55KB, 630x440px) Image search: [Google]
VyF97az_d.jpg
55KB, 630x440px
Anyone wanna read what's likely gonna happrn between us?

Also what will happen with work?

I can return the read in about 2 hours.
>>
>>19258714
Male
What's my love life looking like in the next few months ?
>>
>>19258723

I see a piece of steak in a restaurant, the place is crowded. Time goes by and nobody touches it. The vision moves in a fastforward fashion since you can see the food slowly spoiling, even some mushrooms growing up in a caricaturesque manner.

It will be indifferent but only because you make it so. The food in the image gives me an idea of opportunities, and the crowded place of social interactions. You might find disconformity with your classmates, but nothing serious and can definitely be worked upon although you need to want to work for it and not just ''let it be''

Keep in mind this does not necessarily refers to social interactions but to your actual work in your studies. Dont leave everything till the last minute.

All in all, not good, not terrible either. Good luck anon.
>>
>>19258726

>Two of Pentacles Reversed, Six of Swords, World Reversed, Five of Cups

Nope. Its actually better if you just simply forget about the money anonnette.
>>
>>19258714
If you're still reading
Male
Whats gonna happen between me and her?
>>
>>19258714
Male
next gf appearance...sorry
>>
>>19258727

I see a Dracula like character. A vampire, he is watching the sunset from a window in his castle. For a while he starts playing chess by himself, accompanied by a cup of... eh, ''wine''. Waiting for the nightfall.

Good and bad news. Summer will be a period of patience and distractions but not exactly enjoyment, that will come later. You will however, gain motivations to turn your life in the meanwhile and begin to make plans for a better future. You just have to sit tight, for now.

Good luck anon.
>>
trading
what does my love feel towards me
>>
>>19258868
sun, 8 of cups, 3 of cups

They care greatly about you and cherish you.

Query. any advice dating in college?
>>
>>19258882
>8 of cups
>cherish

3 of wands, ten of cups, six of cups

Plan out your moves. Befriend girls versus just seeking them out on dates if you want to find a keeper. You will go on a lot of dates and find a woman you will eventually marry.
>>
>>19258714
female
what does the future of my career look like
>>
>>19258867
Funny, i drink way too much wine and the nightfall also makes sense, really gave me something to think about. Thank you
>>
>>19258917
I m sorry I mean 3 of cups jesus I am tired...
>>
File: Occult Anatomy.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
>>19257084
Dear Anon,

Please link me to your post and I will get to you tomorrow.

Pretty much so burnt out yesterday that I couldn't properly sleep... But I don't like ghosting people...

If you badly want your reading and I did not get to you, please, please, please, email it to me at [email protected] and I WILL respond to it in time from there. It's easier (no 2000 character limit) and more organized for me to work with. You can make a throwaway email to respond if you like but that is my nonprofessional personal email so I promise you it's not going to, I don't know, bruteforce your email, install a virus, and delete Win32.

Cause I've had that happen, really shitty experience. (Thanks /b/ from back in the day...)
>>
>>19258714
Ill trade you

Female
What can I expect in the future with T and I?
>>
>>19258944
Hey there, thanks for doing all these readings. It's highly appreciated. I'll be sending some good vibes on your way if you allow me. <3
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>No health/death shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 108
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
File: Orbs 10 Ten of Orbs.png (57KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs 10 Ten of Orbs.png
57KB, 300x578px
>>19258949
Good vibes is great. I'm trying to think of a funny slogan akin to 'gas, grass, or ass' to tell people.

Like, good vibes, donations, or nudes (lol...)?

Too tired to be witty right now, I slept 8 hours and woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck. These readings drain the fuck out of me x-x
>>
>>19258945

Alright give me 15 min.

>>19258937

Thanks for the feedback anon! good luck.
>>
>>19258956
red
octagon
what does my future career look like?
>>
>>19258956

green
triangle

I would like to know how this next semester is going to be for me. The last one didn't go too well so I'm trying to prepare myself.
>>
>>19258956

still trying, huh moonie?
>>
Will we ever have a romantic relationship again?

Any form of divination welcome
>>
>>19258959
Kek I'm not fluent in English so I can't help you much but I'll try to think about something. But yeah from what I've seen you doing those they take a lot of time and effort. I'm a reader too and I get drained easily. You should seek ways of getting yourself replenished after reading and probably discharge also some of the stuff you might catch from your querents. If I could read like you I'd say to use the nature as a recycling tool.

I wish I could give you a donation but for now I'll stick with the energy until I stop being a neet.

>dosh, loosh or loot?
Welp I'm a nerdy dork.
>>
>>19258956
Blue
Circle
I would like to know how temporarily relocating to a different country, for a job, will affect my career path.
>>
>>19259016
After I posted I realised Buff works better than dosh... Idk just thinking like rpg
>>
>>19258956

Red

Triangle

What would be a good starting point in my study of magic?
>>
File: Pokémon_Trading_Card_Game.png (165KB, 1200x615px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Trading_Card_Game.png
165KB, 1200x615px
Trading:

Will they hire me at this place I applied to?
If so what will the job be like, workload wise?
>>
File: w4.png (112KB, 405x981px) Image search: [Google]
w4.png
112KB, 405x981px
>>19259016
>dosh, loosh, or loot

LOL

oh the lolz

I'll be back tomorrow or later today everyone, please don't be afraid to email me if I didn't get you and you really want a reading.

I will be recharging my batteries with sandwiches and either GTA V stunt races and Heists or learning how much The Fun Pimps fucked up 7 Days to Die with their latest update. Someone really needs to educate those fuckers on BALANCE. (fucking dogs...)

Peace everyone! Uh, or Chaos depending on your orientation :D
>>
Trading:
>>19258767
Omw home now.
>>
Successfully got shadowbanned on all other social media.

Doing readings.

>Name.
>Question.
>NO Love shit
>NO General Readings.
>>
>>19259045
Rager
I own any kind of psychic ability?
>>
>>19259045

>Eduardo

What will happen with my emotional state in this month?
>>
>>19259055
No need to read, everyone does. You just have to use them.
>>
>>19259045
Felipe
Should I take the job offer that the institue is doing?
>>
>>19259063
And which one am I apt to learn more easily?
>>
>>19259045
Ricardo
What is my future career gonna be?
>>
>>19258945

A girl and a boy are sitting in a restaurant together. Seems like fast food but not entirely sure. The guy is sharing his food with her, quite lovely image. After a few bites the guy offers more but the girl seems full and rejects the offer, but proceeds to kiss him afterwards.

He will fall in love strongly, and court you by pressing the right buttons. It might take a while to build up including some small impasses due to him being a bit over affectionate but you will find in him a loyal partner.

For me, tell me something about my next fg... you kinda put me in the mood lol.
>>
>>19259045
snakes
will it" leave? When?
>>
>>19259059
Depression? I see some sort of self harm involved as well. You've already come close?

Bro. I get nothing but bad vibes. You need to go find help.
>>
>>19259045
Rodger (different anon but coincidentally had the same thought)
Im going on a competition in 8hrs. is lady luck smiling at me?
>>
>>19259042
I can trade for this one
>>19259032
>>
>>19259071
Any of them, dingus.

>>19259073
Lab technician, I guess. I'm really bad with stuff that far into the future. But I see lab work.
>>
>>19259045
;o aye bb
>>
>>19259045
Eden
What is my future career gonna be?
Is it science related?
>>
>>19259045
David
my future career
>>
>>19259045
Lulu
How will my next semester in college go?
>>
>>19259086
So I can't do reads that are yes/no, this/that, either/or. I could do something along the lines of: How will it go in regards to a subject or what your best approach is for a subject or generally what's likely to happen. Sometimes from there you can make an inference on what's likely to happen.

If that works for you, I'll get started.
>>
>>19259075
It can't leave until you make it. It wants to leave, honestly. But it is stuck to you. I can't tell much more honestly. I imagine it like a house cat. It wants outside, but it more or less knows that it can't get as much food if it did get out and run away.

Maybe that's a bad metaphor? Best I got.

>>19259080
You'll win something. Top prize? I'm not so sure. But you'll but up there with the big boys.
>>
>>19259020

Query: "I would like to know how temporarily relocating to a different country, for a job, will affect my career path."

About Query: The Lovers
Personal Factors: The Hanged Man
Clarification: The Priestess
External Factors: Gain - 9 of Disks
Clarification: Cruelty - 9 of Disks
Hidden Personal Factors: Prudence - 8 of Disks
Clarification: The Chariot
Hidden External Factors: Queen of Swords
Clarification: Prince of Disks
Don't Do: The Universe
Clarification: Adjustment
Do: Love - 2 of Cups
Clarification: Queen of Cups
Likeliest Result: Satiety - 10 of Cups
Clarification: Ace of Disks

Temporary, riiiight. Yeah, about that... You're gonna have a change of plans once you're stuck somewhere and things don't go the way *you* planned. Power over your decisions will be largely out of your hands, except for trivial minor bullshit that in no real way impacts anything. Just go with the flow and you'll be a happy little camper, I won't say anything else because it's obvious in the cards you won't listen even if I do. So, have fun.
>>
>>19259045
How can I be a better diviner?
>>
>>19259074
Six of sw
Ace of sw
The devil

Its going to be long distance relationship with a girl you have good communication with even right now. It will still somehow be purely sexual for the longest while until it emerges into a full blown relationship.
>>
>>19259102
Go ahead then.

Just to verify, the query is the same as >>19258767
??
>>
>>19259091
Wazzup.

>>19259093
I'm getting biology as your focus? Like...you love biology (micro, to be exact.)

>>19259097
I got nothing, I'm sorry.

>>19259098
Better than the last because you have a clue as to what you're doing now.

New school, or your first year?
>>
>>19259103
>But you'll but up there with the big boys.
HJKDSHAFJKHJDKHSDKHFJSDHJKD THANK YOU
>>
>>19259106
Practice, practice...practice...try new methods...practice.

I'm still "meh" at it and i've done this shit since I was 15. It ain't easy.
>>
>>19259045
female
will i ever recover?
>>
>>19259111
Yup, that's me.

>>19259117
A circus. # __#

How are the babies doing? :>
>>
>>19259045
Jaz
How is my 1st semester?
>>
>>19259117
>I got nothing, I'm sorry.
so scary,so true....any work I would be good at it?
>>
>>19259117
I'm the fourth one.
Haha yup!
I want to be a researcher or doctor.
Also if I can ask another question how can I be a better student. Like I lack confidence as a student due to self sabotage.
>>
>>19259045
How do I become more confident in general? Is there something I need to heal to become more confident?
Jesse
>>
Knowledgeable Tarot people,

I keep pulling 6 of every suit, and the strength card in regards to my future, any insight on what this means?
>>
>>19259032
What's likely to happen with this job you applied for?
The Chariot and Six of Cups.

So I'd say based off the cards you will get thrown into an environment that's a bit nostalgic for you. It's possible that it plays on skills you haven't gotten to use much recently.

What's generally best for you in regards to your career?
Page of Wands and Seven of Cups.

Be aware not only of your surroundings but also yourself and what you have available to you whether it's resources or skillsets. Be open to news or whatever approaches you. Not necessarily automatically accepting, but don't be closed to the world around you.
>>
>>19259151

Things are looking good for you, anon.
>>
>>19259045
BL
Who was the woman I've been told about in a recent reading about trust?
Trying again..
>>
>>19259128
Hmmm.

And they're pretty good.

>>19259139
Y U NO MILITARY

>>19259140
Uhhh...

Personally, I just studied and kept my head down.

>>19259145

You lack progress you can see and verify for yourself. Like so many...you hate the way you look in some ways. "If I was taller" sticks out...

Well, to you I say, work out. Get in shape. Stop worrying about others and concentrate on you.

BUT

Start being more friendly in public. Saying "Hello" to people in a doorway won't kill you. Talking to the waitress like she's a human being and not a robot that slings food at you won't kill you either.

I.e., talk to people that have no reason to be mean to you. And just be nice. No harm in that.
>>
File: platinum.jpg (80KB, 736x1060px) Image search: [Google]
platinum.jpg
80KB, 736x1060px
Hey everyone, I'm doing tarot readings. 1 card spreads, unless you can give me more information and insight to your question. Be as specific as possible.

I need the following:
1. Your gender
2. Your age
3. Your hair color and eye color
4. Your question
5. Contact and additional details for your query
6 (MOST IMPORTANT) A song which you emotionally relate to, and/or relates with your question

I will skip you if you don't follow my requirements. <3
>>
>>19259175
Work has been a circus with lots of chaos. Dating is frustrating. Friends are good. Finances are trying. Family is okay. Pollen is kicking my ass.

You want any reads or anything?
>>
>>19259176
M
Brown hair green eyes
Can you tell me anything about my next gf? Whether I already know her, where I'll meet her.. Currently got over a disappointment so looking forward to new horizons.
Depeche Mode - Freelove
>>
>>19259176
Male
Brownish blond
Greenish-brown eyes.
Will my job hunt be total shit?
I graduate college soon, need money.

Uhhhh...a song...uh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drEGR-H92EU
>>
>>19259111
First query:
>what's likely gonna happen between us?

The High Priestess, The Moon reversed, the 4 of cups.

It seems to be that there is some motivation, some desire to form a relationship on your side, but ultimately the downsides the problems that you face and the confusion inside your mind lead you to slowly care less and less about this idea...

Reversed 8 of swords, 3 of swords, 9 of swords reversed...

It's not a happy situation for that other person... I just see sadness emotional pain, feelings of being trapped inside a cage... overall a bad situation.... pretty bad...

>Regarding work

9 of swords, Strength, reversed page of swords

There's conflict lots of conflict, despite that you will overcome it if you do indeed want to do so, there is also something you need to take with a grain of salt, there is definitely something that you do not like there, that's triggering the whole situation, once you change your mindset however things will be better for you and coworkers.
>>
>>19259176
Male
Brown, Gray
How does KK feel about me exactly?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szIDM99kRNM
>>
>>19259191
Reading meant for
>>19258767
>>
>>19259180
Reads for my impending job hunt would be great. I graduate school next month. Finally.

>Work sucks
I know. I know. I couldn't do that job myself, so...props.

>Dating

Sounds like the usual.

>Friends
Awesome!

>Finances

Good!

>The Famalam

Great! Your grandpa is good?

>Pollen

Same. Dust as well.
>>
>>19259191
Really? It feels like they're the one confused and indifferent.

Thank you for the reading. :)
>>
>>19259121
Wait a sec. do actually you mean butt up?
that doesn't sound good at all :(
>>
>>19259204
No!

BE

BE up there. Sorry, no, no rape this time.
>>
>>19259176
>Female
>20
>Black with natural red highlights from the sun/Blue gray
>Will my dream I'm chasing be fruition?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxPZ3yplwR0
>>
>>19259176
>Female
>23
>blonde and green

What path should I take? What archetype am I supposed to embrace?

Good ol' Modest Mouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duYqlrgC17Q
>>
>>19259187
You're still recovering from something. Nothing is really wrong, but nothing is really right either. You're just feeling some low level sadness, but things are starting to turn around. I think this card, Six of Swords, is telling you to start focusing on yourself more and recover from this before you can pour your love into a long lasting and fulfilling relationship.

>>19259188
Ace of Wands. Looks like it will if you believe in yourself.

>>19259194
I got The Lovers and The Moon. I think she has many people to pick from, and she's daydreaming about you but she's ultimately going to pick the other person.
>>
>>19259176
M
black,dark brown
I will meet her again?
not same city
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9BK3xcRH1g
>>
>>19259221
>I got The Lovers and The Moon. I think she has many people to pick from, and she's daydreaming about you but she's ultimately going to pick the other person.
How do I fix this?
>>
>>19259208
Ace of Wands reversed.

Probably not, but keep trying if you want.
>>
>>19259110

Doubtful lol, but we'll see. Thanks
>>
>>19259045
leo
will i recieve the message i am waiting for?
>>
>>19259176
Hey EncouragingLung!
Male
Brown eyes with Black hair (some gray on top)

I've been going out with a girl for almost 3 years now, but every once in a while she stops talking for a week or two because she has depression. The thing is that I've tried my best for her to trust me and for her to count on me whenever she had a crisis, but it just doesnt happen. She says she want our relationship to be more serious, but she keeps acting the same way. What should I do about it? Should I just move on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4ah-a4IJk
>>
>>19259200
Papa's had a trying time of it. Had to have two oral surgeries for a tumor to get removed and it's taken awhile to recover from going under anesthesia twice in two weeks.

I was actually kind of dating someone there for a minute but it didn't turn out as expected. Then I had a really good date that again didn't turn out as expected. :|
Followed by really boring/bland dates.

Work I got a chance to help open up a new concept, but once it was open they didn't really need me anymore so I went back to my old shop too late to get an opportunity at a higher position.

A lot of things haven't gone the way they were supposed to. x __x

Your read:
So I pulled Knight of Swords and Justice as your best approach. I got distracted while reading and Justice is a redraw.

I'd say start looking into law or law enforcement. Something related to authority and fairness. I remember that's kind of the direction you wanted to take before the surprise twins anyways.

How will things likely go for you and your job search?
Queen of Pentacles and Six of Wands
It looks like you'll find something that brings you back to your home in the sense it will feel like it fits and is right for you. Something that provides curiosities as well as warmth.

All in all I think you'll do just fine.
>>
>>19259176
Male
Dirty Blonde Hair
Green Eyes
I would like to know how to be more confident and get the girl I want, I'm starting to fall hard.
Additional Info, well she lives on another continent, but I want to make this work so bad. I'm willing to go there if need be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vabnZ9-ex7o
>>
>>19259176
male
dark brown and brown
gorillaz andromeda
is the emperor the one threating her?
thanks for doing readings
>>
>>19259045

My man Orion.

>Andres

Should i ask for that day off? I know i should not but there is an event i reaaaally want to attend...
>>
>>19259250
Well. All that sucks but, eh. That's life. You gotta go through as much shit as you do not-shit.

>I'd say start looking into law or law enforcement. Something related to authority and fairness. I remember that's kind of the direction you wanted to take before the surprise twins anyways.

Yep. Looking at Corrections right now
And a good friend of mine is begging me to re-apply at our city police. So I probably will.

>It looks like you'll find something that brings you back to your home in the sense it will feel like it fits and is right for you.

Finally! I'll be back to getting into fights with shitbags!

>Something that provides curiosities as well as warmth.

YES!

>All in all I think you'll do just fine.

Hnnnng...
>>
>>19259216
Page of Swords.

I think linking you the card, and allowing you to do your own research, would be more beneficial to you. http://www.learntarot.com/spg.htm

>>19259232
You don't. Sadly, people make choices and you can't control their actions. Find someone else.

>>19259237
Thanks for being so descriptive! I skipped a few other people because I'm starting to get a headache, but this is my last query.

I got the King of Cups. I've gotten this card before, and it was from a man with a similar problem to you. He was trying his best with this girl, but she just needed so much love and attention. My intuition tells me if felt like that they were speaking different languages, even though he was trying his best to connect with her and help love her more.

In the card (Shadowscapes) there's a man pouring his entire heart into this small little seahorse. He's looking up at the seahorse, hoping for some return in his affections. Ultimately, the seahorse must decide what do do, but he can help guide it and push it along (just like with a puppy or a small child, lol).

Anyway, I've had depression before. There's not much you can do other than keep trying. I pulled The Sun for advice. I do think you're the only thing in her life which keeps her happy. I think you're the center of her universe, and you brighten her world more than you give yourself credit for. If she's like me, she's not going to come to you with problems because she doesn't WANT to depend on you. And this is actually a good thing, she's learning how to be emotionally dependant on herself. I do think she'll start relying on you more eventually if you don't force her. I know this is a tough situation to be in, but think about it....do you really want to hold her hand and guide her for an entire lifetime?
>>
>>19259237
Wouldn't you prefer if she learned to be emotionally stable, too? I know you want her to lean on you, but if she does, she'll lean on you too much and become dependent. Just keep doing what you're doing. It may not seem like you're doing much, but you're the sun of her life and you're helping more than you think.

The Sun is a major card, so I do think this relationship is a major thing for both of your lives. It's definitely very important, and both of you have a lot of heart in this. I think you just need some encouragement right now, I think you're feeling unloved. You're not unloved, she just has a mental illness. She loves you very much, I'm telling you this because I've been in the same position and I know you still need to hear it. She does love you. Thank you for trying your best with her, she appreciates it more than she can express.
>>
>>19259286
>Page of Swords

Thank you.
>>
>>19259263
My nigga Andres

I say do it, the event is to further your other passions and could help lead you to a better career, or at the very least lead you to a better network of people to hang around in the future.

Do eet.

Offer to work late a few days though. As a trade. Your boss strikes me as that type...I think.
>>
>>19259171
>>19259296
Y u skip me brah :^) It wasn't love related.
>>
>>19259176
f and interested in m
brown and blue they are brown and brown
What's likely to happen next if anything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sap8TcoJpZw
>>
>>19259282
< __> I feel like I've definitely had more than my fair share of shit.

I'm just hopeful it will get better. It seems to gradually.

Your future sounds exciting and I'm excited for you!! :)
>>
>>19259163
Thanks anon.
>>
>>19259296

Thanks, will do. Also yes, he is bro tier.
>>
>>19259231
>>19259176
which requirements I did not followed?
>>
>>19259316
Eh, it'll be all good soon. Just keep it up and don't do anything stupid like...deciding to chop wood while hammered drunk.

And thanks. I hope it is. I'm hopefully going to get started somewhere by the end of this year.

And chances are I'll have to come to your area for the training within a year or two. Depends on what I do.
>>
>>19259366
.... Wait did you do that?

EMAIL ME IF YOU DO AND WE'LL GO GET COFFEE AND FOOD
MY FAT ASS KNOWS ALL THE DELICIOUS FOOD OMG

it will be Asian or Indian.
>>
>>19259378
>.... Wait did you do that?

Yes.

>EMAIL ME IF YOU DO AND WE'LL GO GET COFFEE AND FOOD
MY FAT ASS KNOWS ALL THE DELICIOUS FOOD OMG

duh.

>it will be Asian or Indian.

I'm down.
>>
>>19259399
. ___. Did you.. are you okay?
>>
File: 1346472041778s.jpg (13KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1346472041778s.jpg
13KB, 250x216px
>>19259409
Well, yes. But it was just an example.

Anyway, I'm going to have to take a break from readings now. I saw I skipped someone and I apologize.

I'll be on and off throughout the coming weeks though, to start making a habit out of doing reads again. So..see ya'l.
>>
>>19259431
see ya
>>
>>19258730 >>19258737 >>19258738 >>19258742 >>19258746 >>19258766 >>19258771 >>19258839 >>19258840 >>19258932

I said i was only going to do three, but willing to do a few more of you, if you are still around.
>>
Was it a good idea to leave the psych ward?
>>
>>19259431
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave a lovely night and weekend. <3
>>
>>19259449
I am absolutely none of those people but I am female and want a reading on what I should do about my romantic situation and what I can expect?
>>
>>19258714
>>19259449
Love reading please <3
i'm fem
>>
>>19259176
M
Black, dark brown
I am wondering if this girl who i had met around the early of june, if her and I will build some kind of relationship, her name is Chey(shorten version of it)

I really like this song it's from the beatles. https://youtu.be/NCtzkaL2t_Y
>>
>>19259449
>>19258738
I'm still around! Thanks again
>>
>>19258944
not a problem, gonna email you my reading then!
>>
Lads I'm not going to tell the whole story, but basically all I want to know is if kitchen utensils are ever used in divination. Namely, saucepans in East Asia.

I don't care whether it's real or not. I just want to know if other people believe in it.
>>
>>19259449
>>19258737
please
>>
>>19259076

Lot of depression, but I do not like self harm and I've never done it. I do not think I do that

Do you know what kind of bad vibes?
>>
>>19259449
>>19258746
>>
>>19259176
Male
Brown, brown and green eyes
Was it a good idea to leave the psych ward? What's next?
The whole album but mostly Disgust the Vile, Despise defined and beyond the realms of reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T87pHBJ1Bt4&t=771s
>>
Did EncouragingLung disappear?
>>
>>19259449
I am still here, I am 730 the 4th one to reply to you
>>
>>19258738

I see a bunch of fireflies roaming in the woods, its nightfall. After a while, they all separate (either that or the lights started disappearing). All but one. This one sets in one branch and i see a close up. The light of the animal, suddenly start to change colors. From green to pink, from pink to red and ends at blue, later it fades as well.

He used to have a very consistent idea of you, but now, he does not. You started as someone else, just one more of the bunch, but then changed to someone more interesting and with that, you started showing different facets of yourself. This however, was swift and none consistent. Leading him to not having a clue of what to think about you..

Sorry i was vague, but that is what i saw. Good luck.

Note: The colors [could] be significant if you want to explore the order and the meaning of how things progressed.
>>
Ave, ave /div/

How are we today?
>>
>>19259554
Good, you?
>>
>>19259554

You tell me :^)
>>
>>19259556
I'm doing well, hope everyone is in high spirits!
>>
>>19259562
That's good. I could be better, I think EL dipped as my reading came up, so yeah.
>>
>>19259564
Aaaand which one was yours love? Perhaps I could perform a single, solitary divination for you from a humble reader.
>>
>>19259568
Oh it was here >>19259255

Its no big deal really.
>>
>>19259105
Wow... This is what I call progress for Moonie.

The first reading she gives in a long time, after so many querents who she turned down in spite of following her guidelines... And it's still a negative Nancy reading.

Mind you, it's still valid advice.
>>
>>19259568
Would you be willing to trade?
>>
>>19259480

I see a four leaves clover, its placed in someones hat, a guy's white hat. He is shirtless and in some kind of party (he has a drink at hand) the daylight is prevalent so it might be the beach or someone outside.

I dont know if the guy its you or not, perhaps it was a metaphoric vision. He was blond, light hair and fit. Early twenties.

Be it you or not. Seems like you will have some lucky strike during this travel, it might be someone that you will meet (since you are male i guess a friend?) or that you will find that youthful enthusiasm in being out, a lots of creativity and passion.

Either way its positive and lucky, it might even be fate at play. Hope you enjoy it anon.
>>
>>19259572
Confidence comes from within. It's about being comfortable with yourself, regardless of the situation. Typically, women like men who can handle things or those who don't run/crack under pressure. It shows dominance and self-assuredness.

But what do I know? I'm but a mere mortal. Your divination is coming right up...
>>
>>19259554
Good good!
And yourself?
>>
>>19259594
thanks reader!
>someone that you will meet(i guess a friend?)
yes!
>it might even be fate at play.
what kind of fate?
>>
>>19259608
They will also typically choose the asshole over the mellow kind-hearted guy, so if you care about someone, just don't give a fuck about that someone. Ironic, yes. But female psyche makes less sense than anything else in this world.
>>
File: Zen monk.jpg (109KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Zen monk.jpg
109KB, 500x667px
Can someone help me with a spiritual-related question?

I'm on the occultism path. I seek to understand the afterlife (magick, astral travel etc etc, doesn't matter, I just want to understand it beyond the mere faith).
>>
>>19259622

That you will have to find out anon. Four leaves clover signify good luck.

>>19259626

I just knew someone was going to get triggered by that post lel.
>>
Stray

Are you here?

I want to talk with you!
>>
>>19259639
I am not triggered, I am just pointing out the reality.

I could back up what I said with research on the subject, but then again, this is /x/ not /sci/.

Back on the subject. I really would like to know if there is someone here who works with a ouija board... so far I have seen no one.
>>
>>19259652
stray is gone forever
>>
>>19259562
Good to see you, Hijinks. Hope you are doing well :)
>>
>>19259688
Gib my reading.

>Implying you are discord

If you are, give me my reading through e-mail.
>>
>>19259608
Definitely something I struggle with, but I'm getting better about it.
>>19259626
Unfortunately I'd have to agree, but that approach is likely to blow up terribly in my face.
>>
>>19259688
Hi pretty princess <3
>>
Trading
>>
>>19259551
It's alright that it was a little vague, it was still pretty enlightening. The order and meaning of the colors is something I'll have to think more about. The progression of his idea of me makes sense.The main reason I asked is because it seems like he's ignoring me and acting a bit skittish around me.

Thank you very much!
>>
>>19259731

Scry or tarot?

How does she really feel about it?
>>
>>19259731
Query ?
Mine is how far will I go with him?
>>
>>19259731
>>19259737
Either of you willing to do another trade since we all seem to be thirsty about something similar?

Mine is if I should reach out to him again, what my best approach is, should I let it go, will he reach back out, kind of what will happen?

Anything along those lines.
Form the question however you'd like.
>>
File: 1306387873727.jpg (59KB, 499x333px) Image search: [Google]
1306387873727.jpg
59KB, 499x333px
>>19259635
Just did a quick oracle card reading to try to get some guidance.
Signifier: Staff
Spiritual: Adventure
Magical: Death

The staff is a very good sign - the tool of a magician. It certainly symbolizes that you have the potential.

Adventure is a symbol of chaos and exploration. I think the idea is that you just have to explore to find your correct spiritual alignment.

I'm not so sure about death. I'd hesitate to push you towards necromancy as an option. Maybe just have a focus on the endings of things, and the changes in the world as a guidance towards your occult pursuits?
>>
>>19259735
Judgment, the emperor, five of swords, the empress

She is still thinking things over in a cold and calculated manner. If she said she likes it, she doesnt really but knows what she is doing in saying so. Playing games. After a while she learns to like it reluctantly and genuinely displays that like.
Tarot
Love general for thid month
>>
>>19259742
>we all seem to be thirsty about something similar?
Yes we are alL thirsty

I'll see boy sleeping and it's the middle of the night I keep on hearing a ringing sound from a phone. 1 2 3 4 rings in succession. The boy looks at his phone and looks a little annoyed until he sees who's texting him. A small blush crosses his face.

In terms of reaching out to him I would say yes but don't overdo it it'll annoy him and then turn them off from you.
Yet I get the feeling that he kind of likes you but it's pretty nervous around you and therefore it stresses them out.
>>
>>19259692
I am Discord lol. Email me right now and we will chat.
>>
>>19259724
Hey babeh <3
>>
>>19259761
Which read was yours?

I reached out to him once this morning with no response as of yet. I'm thinking that may be enough. If I don't hear anything I'm not sure what my next reach out should be to him without coming off as desperate.
>>
File: drop lsd.gif (418KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
drop lsd.gif
418KB, 500x375px
Hello again, it's ya boy.
If you want a reading, respond to this post with a picture that represents your current state of mind and if you wish, a query. I will give you a fortune and a spiritual token of good luck.
Aurora guide you.
>>
>>19259760

Thanks. Makes sense, and fits her.

>love this month

Queen of Wands
The Sun
Knight of Pentacles
The Lovers
The World
Ace of Swords
Nine of Swords
The Star
Ten of Cups reversed
Eight of Pentacles reversed

Well, it goes well there for a minute. You chase love, you even grasp a shot at it, then anxiety and nonsense come to a head and you fumble the ball somehow. Feels like a lack of experience in this specific instance, but you can chalk it up to lessons learned. Stumbles are a necessary step in learning.

>>19259742

Will let the other one read that.
>>
>>19259787
This one
>>19259737
>>
>>19259788
Do I find love in the fall?
>>
>>19259788
>>
File: 240c48.jpg (10KB, 279x375px) Image search: [Google]
240c48.jpg
10KB, 279x375px
>>19259788

ayy norefunds, what's up man? hope you're having a good one.
>>
>>19259755

Thanks, reader!

Maybe death will mean the change on myself on this path, I already had many "deaths" on my personality on this journey.

Or perhaps a method, or even the strange "ghost" that I'm having a bit of contact lately, I don't know.

Anyway, I will go forward, the consequences doesn't matter!

Peace, and thanks again, kind reader!
>>
File: Big Boss.jpg (91KB, 436x459px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss.jpg
91KB, 436x459px
>>19259788
How does miss tira feel about me and how can I move our relationship to the next level?
>>
File: tumblr_lwvgej722I1qeazcjo1_500.jpg (119KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwvgej722I1qeazcjo1_500.jpg
119KB, 500x750px
>>19259788
Fortune pls
>>
File: mz9bzezrTD1r9iwfbo1_540.jpg (58KB, 540x485px) Image search: [Google]
mz9bzezrTD1r9iwfbo1_540.jpg
58KB, 540x485px
>>19259788
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>19259788
>>19259788
what is my future with t?
>>
>>19259788
>>
>>19259806
You will not find romantic love, but you will find what you are looking for in the universe if you keep your eyes open.
>>
>>19259808
The summer winds blow harshly upon you. You must fortify yourself until the change of season. Only then will you prosper. Survive.
>>
>>19259800
Hanged Man and Five of Cups
It looks like it will end up with you possibly over extending yourself and not really receiving that which you put in. Could also be your own insecurities get in the way of allowing you to enjoy this person.

Now then what course is best for you:
Six of Cups and Ten of Coins

I'd say embrace the warm nostalgia that you receive around this person. Share. Be compassionate. Enjoy. Frolly in the time you spend with him.

So I'd say the first reading probably leads to closing yourself off and it actually causing more harm than good. Reveling in insecurities. I'd say avoid doing that.
>>
>>19259811
I am indeed. I got some sage and cleansed my room. Feels very nice to be in a spiritually clean space for the first time in a long time. I am trying to fill it with a new energy.

I see a girl alone, with long dirty-blonde hair. She is walking through city streets that should be full but there are no people. She would be shouting for help if there were anyone there to listen. I don't know if you should be listening to her or if you are her, but the lesson here is that you are in need of finding a place where you are not alone.
>>
>>19259839
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>19259255
>>19259572
>I would like to know how to be more confident and get the girl I want, I'm starting to fall hard.

I foresee airport security, a terminal, traveling/packing bags, etc. So traveling via plane could be a major factor in your future. Perhaps to see them. Perhaps elsewhere.

Also, and it seems strange to me (maybe it will make some sense to you); but does the center of the earth mean anything of significance to you? I see this a sign of delving deeper or getting to the core of things. What's important. Maybe?

Lastly, just go for it. Seriously, live your life!!!
>>
>>19259846

i'm not her, i'm a brunette. i can't say i know anyone like her, but as for the second part...i'm always alone lol. no avoiding it, really
>>
>>19259817
There is anxiety about the future. Take your time. You are on the right path. Savor it.
>>
>>19259858
Well I'd have to travel by airplane, I don't know if the center of the earth means anything, she lives near Greece, I live in America.

I do need to live my life, but I also have to be realistic in terms of money, my past criminal record, and a place to stay. But honestly, I'm just sort of tired here in America, I don't want to leave behind family and my dogs with my parents, but I have to leave at least somewhere.

Thank you for the reading, any further clarification would be lovely Hijinks, but you've done more than enough, tyvm.
>>
File: IMG_0784.jpg (243KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
243KB, 500x500px
>>19259788
Thanks for doing this, I hope you are doing well.
Bless you too.
>>
File: geisha theater.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
geisha theater.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>19259788
What should I do?
>>
>>19259823
You are experiencing growing pains. This just means you are changing. No change is easy, even the good kind. Find your center and focus your efforts on the most important things about your life you don't like. Next week will come something sweet.
>>
File: 1499424672142.jpg (12KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499424672142.jpg
12KB, 300x250px
>>19259788
>>
File: 1475380366621.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1475380366621.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
>>19259788
>>
>>19259467 >>19259468 >>19259471 >>19259480 >>19259494 >>19259508

Apologizes to those i couldn't get, but something came up and i have to go.

Again, sorry. I hope another gets to you.
>>
File: 1499228184159.gif (978KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1499228184159.gif
978KB, 640x475px
>>19259788
I will find love soon?
>>
>>19259876
Thanks!
>>
is NoRefunds still here?
>>
Doing a trade anyone?
>>
Doing a trade!
I just need a general for next week, pls
>>
>>19260036
Can you tell me if I will land this job or not?

What's your query?
>>
>>19260063
I can read on how it will go but not yes/no.

For me: How will it go if I send it vs waiting?
>>
>>19260081
Okay, nevermind then thanks.
>>
>>19260089
Welp I pulled cards for you anyways.
Hermit and Queen of Cups.

It looks like you'll be waiting for a reply and end up having to go out to seek something yourself.

This implies you may not get it.
Tarot like Iching can leave room for interpretation.

Another scenario is this could be a job you get but you feel isolated in it and you end up seeking something else out. Either way it's not really a fit for you it seems right now.
>>
>>19259478
Tea Cups are used in tea leaf reading...

Does that count?
>>
>>19260060
4 of wands, 2 of swords, 4 of cups

Well you have a very social week might meet some new friends or old ones you have to make a decision though that might be tough.

My query will I find love in the fall semester?
>>
Anyone tell me about the gook magic for a northeast facing wild rat.
What's it mean.
>>
File: horse-laughing.jpg (60KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
horse-laughing.jpg
60KB, 600x430px
>>19260190
>gook magic for a northeast facing wild rat
>gook magic
>wild rat
>>
I'll trade if anyone is interested
>>
>>19260211
Ill trade for mine
>>
>>19260242
Sure, sorry, I have a love query. How does he feel about me?

What is yours?
>>
>>19260199
Yeah. What's the sui po and three killers for it.
>>
>>19260245
>wasting your trade
>>
>>19260249
I know readers hate love queries, but it's been plaguing me and I don't have a lot of time to figure things out.
>>
File: large_3079_11010105.jpg (261KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
large_3079_11010105.jpg
261KB, 680x510px
>>19260246
You know these three fuckers. They destroy not only lives but worlds as well.
>>
>>19260249
He feels he is inadequate and not up to par with you finance wise.
Try and not look like a wealthy hipster anymore. He will come around
You need to sculpt your body too. Change your hairstyle color and cut. Try a Egyptian Bob.
This isn't happening overnight but keep at it and work
>>
>>19260266
Thanks, Ches. What was your query? I will do my best. I am new at this.
>>
>>19260245
Ok did you faggot where's my trade.
>>19260266
>>
>>19260273
I'm confused? I never saw a query?
>>
Trading
Why I feel so stagnated?
>>
Reading for mj pictures tonight.
>>
>>19260278
It's here
>>19260190
And will bondurant live.
>>
File: 3dab625edfe0873c16810ee3d9e8bf7f.jpg (822KB, 855x1252px) Image search: [Google]
3dab625edfe0873c16810ee3d9e8bf7f.jpg
822KB, 855x1252px
>>19260281
How does he feel about me?
>>
File: MJ.jpg (53KB, 635x471px) Image search: [Google]
MJ.jpg
53KB, 635x471px
>>19260281
What does she think of me, like I want as precise as you can get it, and do we have a future together?
>>
>>19260287
He doesn't really know you. Try and stand out more. Tell him about your life and things your interested in. Then ask him to do it with you.
Watch for the hours on clocks too. There's a spirit trying to help you. Looks like a pleidan.
Maybe try and communicate on a board with the pleidian
>>
>>19260286
ok, i will try:

the sun (reversed)
judgment (reversed)
ace of pentacles (reversed)

doesn't look like a positive object or omen and may very well be cursed. It looks like it's going to bring about unhappiness, lack of forward growth, and financial and personal setbacks. I'd pass this off onto someone you dislike or get rid of it entirely
>>
>>19260302
Are you fucking kidding me. What about bondurant does he live.
>>
File: MJ 2011 Princess diana 2.jpg (482KB, 1100x731px) Image search: [Google]
MJ 2011 Princess diana 2.jpg
482KB, 1100x731px
>>19260281
When will I fuck?
>>
>>19260312
Yes
>>
>>19260298
I feel like you don't know her... You need to stalk and dodge until your confidence peaks mid August. And you spill spaghetti. Ask her to help you pick out a birthday present.(even if there's no birthday) I do see a nice future if you actually do what I say.
>>
>>19260316
It's not when it's who... Feels it's a relation...
>>19260323
Praise ra and flood the Nile.
>>
>>19260337
Feels it's a relation? What does that mean?
>>
>>19260332
Well she did just have a birthday recently, but I'm broke and can't afford anything sadly. I did draw her a nice pic though as a surprise.

I'll try and see what I can do, I already stalk and dodge anyways, its what I do.
>>
>>19259663
why?
>>
File: Michael-Jackson.jpg (176KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Jackson.jpg
176KB, 1920x1088px
>>19260281
I guess since angel hasn't responded I'll ask you.

Will I find a girlfriend in the fall semester?
>>
>>19260364
Life got better for him!
>>
>>19260430
/div/ is only for the sad and downtrodden.

But in all seriousness, I'm really happy to hear he's making tracks to a better place
>>
File: 19203b4b8f816c3494ba225507a93eaf.jpg (156KB, 707x1024px) Image search: [Google]
19203b4b8f816c3494ba225507a93eaf.jpg
156KB, 707x1024px
>>19260281
What has he said about me?
>>
File: images (25).jpg (25KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
25KB, 471x312px
>>19260281
I will meet M again? when?
>>
>>19260281
love reading? i desire a relationship, will it happen soon-ish?
>>
I guess thread is dead so I will trade then.

Query
Will I get a better response on Tinder if I do or do not show my age
>>
>>19260591

Lol funny question. Are you male or female?
>>
File: michael-jackson-wallpaper-8.jpg (16KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson-wallpaper-8.jpg
16KB, 500x385px
>>19260281
What's going on between me and W ? I like her a lot am I just playing the waiting game ?
>>
>>19260603
Male
>>
>>19260428
OH FUCK. I'M SO SORRY ANON!
HERE IS YOUR READING!

Okay so I can tell that you've been pretty angry and pretty bitter about the whole not having a partner kind of thing. Have you been single for awhile? Because the cycle of you know being alone is actually going to end during the fall. And you might find yourself a cutie so get excited about that! Although I'm not really getting any cards that imply you actually getting into a relationship it's just you finding someone who you think is very attractive and very worthy of being your partner.

>>19260447
This. By the way how are you Empath? Is your dad doing better?
>>
>>19260630
Can I ask what cards you got?
>>
>>19260647
Knight of wands reversed, the world reversed, page of cups, three of swords rev
>>
>>19260630
Dad is doing better, it's kind of a blessing in disguise as he's now taking his health and lifestyle choices more seriously.

I'm still a little run down from such an emotionally charged week. I'll get there though
>>
>>19260667
Yeah that's gonna be a no probably.... Or at least unrequited love. I think this Christmas I might just go ahead and commit suicide because I'm done with this shit.
>>
File: 1494881823870.png (3MB, 1380x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1494881823870.png
3MB, 1380x1468px
>>19260447
Life situations got better but once a stray always a stray. right :^) I bet he still lurks from time to time.
>>
>>19260281
Love reading

Thanks
>>
>>19260687
ah that is good. I'm sorry you have had such a hectic week.
Sending you a hug and good vibes and angel blessings!
>>
>>19260688
>I might just go ahead and commit suicide because I'm done with this shit.
whew lad
>>
File: fryeyes.jpg (7KB, 368x137px) Image search: [Google]
fryeyes.jpg
7KB, 368x137px
>>19260758
>>
>>19260758
Potentially, I mean I never really left despite my extended absence last year. But if he never returns, and his becomes one full of love and joy, I'd be so happy for him <3 just y'know if you happen to see him anon :^)
>>19260768
Thank you very much Angel. Looking forward to getting back into my streaming next week. But for today, I'm just sitting here listening to Ronan Keating crying and working through the emotions I had to bundle up and put aside for the sake of my family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVbbYYUMI-c
>>
>>19260758
If you see this Stray, I hope things are doing well for you!!
>>
>>19260784
Give it up for emotional catharsis!
Don"t worry /div/ is here for you if you need us for anything!
Nice song title btw! hue hue
>>
>>19260758

so much for leaving forever, eh?
>>
>>19260813
you're one of the best things about /div/ tbqh
>>
File: 1480366013596.jpg (31KB, 415x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480366013596.jpg
31KB, 415x280px
>>19260781
>>19260784
>>19260785
>>19260813
Sorry if I got your hopes up that stray was back. Though theoretically he did say he wouldn't be back to "read" anymore, there's a chance he's still out there or something. who knows? :^)
>>
>>19260833
Or maybe we are all cute girls pretending to do readings and you don't even know it. who knows? :^)
>>
>>19260858
Speak for yourself, I for one am a colony of spiders infesti-...a normal average australian...
>>
>>19260869

I am three owls in a raincoat.

wait have you heard that one yet.

.__.
>>
>>19260858
Bwahaha!! Speak for yourself, dear!
>>
>>19260858
decided to read for this for shits and giggles. it's like approximately 60/40. girls/guys More girls than expected. Would you still post on /div/ the same as you normally do knowing it's ever so slightly majority girls?
>>
>>19260886
So you are either
>Not a girl
>Not pretending to give readings
THE PLOT THICKENS
>>
>>19260893
We had a discussion on this subject. All of us men agreed we enjoyed the idea of swimming in a pond of pussy. Plus some of us have known this for a long time, there were several survey threads where this was painfully evident.
>>
>>19260895
Will Anon find out the truth?
Find out next time on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z!!!
>>
>>19260908
ACTUALLY, it's called MAGICAL CUTE JAPANESE LOLITAS, thank you very much.
>>
>>19260858
Cute girl reporting in to pretend I'm giving readings ^_~
>>
File: 1408269147185.jpg (159KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
1408269147185.jpg
159KB, 570x558px
>>19260906
>Plus some of us have known this for a long time, there were several survey threads where this was painfully evident.
>>
>>19260906
>>19260869
>>19260858
>>19260886

I figured it out. This is the arc where we just meta all the time.
>>
>>19260931
>on /div/, "tits or gtfo" is replaced with "brb, grabbing my crystal ball
>>
>>19260940
It's probably closer to 70:30/girls:guys right now. But yea short of /cgl/ and /ck/ I think /div/ is the most heavily populated thread on 4chan for females
>>19260953
>Not "brb fondling my crystal balls"
>>
>>19260941
>it's another "all the readers get /div/ shutdown again for just metaposting." episode.
>>
>>19260953
Kek scry my sides now
>>
>>19260953
>"brb, grabbing my crystal ball
>is nobody gonna the obvious joke...
>>19260961
Oh never mind Empath made it

>>19260969
Obliterated, at least mine are
>>
>>19260961
>not grabbing your deck
>>
>>19260953
>inb4 readers claiming to read by using the long lost method of the divining rod.
>>
>>19259294
>Thank you for trying your best with her, she appreciates it more than she can express.

I know you're probable gone already, but thank you for your words EncouragingLung, I really needed to hear something like that to keep going.
>>
>>19260964

nah, that only happens when there's shit flying everywhere

>*knocks on wood*
>>
File: kawaii.jpg (165KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.jpg
165KB, 480x640px
Am I kawaii /div/?

Anyway, let's trade. Although I will be back in an hour or so, I will give free readings (up to 10) when I come back.

I just would like to know the outcome of my art project by the end of the year, will it succeed?
>>
>>19260983
>>19260984
God dammit this is why I fucking love /div/
<3
>>
>>19260964
We're past 300 posts so it's not really a problem. Also this >>19260987
>>19260977
First one to grab the low hanging fruit I am
>>19260983
>>19260984
You're forgetting about the Nipple-reader and the Scrotomancer; good times
>>
>>19260953
>I would love to delve into your query, but afterwards I typically just lie there and scry. :^(
>>
>>19261001
>"To girls: If you post your nipples I can tell you about your love life and how many lovers you will have in your lifetime, I can also tell you how much money you will earn"
>>
>>19261001
You forgot that Phallomancy is actually a legit form of divination
>>
>>19261011
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>19261014
That's it, this shit goes in the next OP.
>>
What does my stepmom feel towards me? She's having a kid now with my dad and I'm pretty sure she hates me. This is preventing me from making a decision on whether or not to move out.
>>
File: 1446014080486.gif (1MB, 463x261px) Image search: [Google]
1446014080486.gif
1MB, 463x261px
>this thread
/div/ is l-lewd.

>>19261028
Moving out is ideal, while it's not full on hatred, it's a type of facetious double faced interaction where it drags on the relationships in that household. Like petty bitching or complantiveness at best maybe. Oddly enough you'll be closer to the family scene the further you are physically so to speak. Like you'll visit and not be so awkward or distant. Would advise moving on this one if possible. not worth fighting the two-faced monster on this one.
>>
>>19261055
Does he have feelings for me?
>>
File: 1470027358357.gif (2MB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470027358357.gif
2MB, 630x480px
>>19261059
Apparently if this thread is any indication a lot of guys have strange feelings for the femanons around here.
>>
File: 1441127645846.jpg (338KB, 962x722px) Image search: [Google]
1441127645846.jpg
338KB, 962x722px
>>19261059
best way to describe it is with this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXWJyZ_GSTA
Premeptively giving up but not against the idea of it. Interested but not enough to risk it at the time being and with their fragile psyche. THey don't want to risk the failure at the time being but still are tempted to wonder what it'd be like if it worked out.
>>
File: 1459829624755.jpg (77KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1459829624755.jpg
77KB, 384x384px
>>19261091
>every poster is a cute little girl pretending
Hey buddy think you got the wrong door
>>>/a/
is a few boards down.
>>
>>19261055
future bf looks pls
>>
>>19260931
Oh hello there. Curious to see you here tonight.

>>19260961
notbad.jpeg

>>19260983
You're supposed to have a reikigirl grab your deck. When I did, she was very skilled, so my deck felt very tingly. She handled it like a champ, though. Despite needing both hands, she didn't spill one single card.
>she pulled The High Priestess

>>19260984
It's an appropriate followup to spyi–scrying certain querents. It's a sacred art, don't ask.
>>
File: 1471294624124.png (745KB, 828x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471294624124.png
745KB, 828x720px
>>19261108
not really formally reading or taking questions but fuck it, ded thread is ded so why not?

Medium-short curly to wavy black hair and a slightly tanned complexion. a bit average in terms of build not too tall or too muscular, but not short or doughy either. Just right down the middle really, a bit closer to the tall and skinny side in terms of averages though. wearing a green low cut v neck that fits pretty tightly and a pair of cargo shorts in a beige colour, looks like he's waiting at some business, like a waiting room or something, just chilling somewhere waiting and wasting time until he can go. Looks to be in his mid to late 20s and has a jawline that could cut stone. pointy chin on this guy but not in a real bad way, just noticeable is all.
>>
>>19261055
hi stray how is my love life this month?
>>
>>19261167
c-can i have a reading too... is anything going to happen between me and S?
>>
>>19261055
hey thank you! i should have mentioned i was female actually.
>>
File: 1418101772133.jpg (200KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1418101772133.jpg
200KB, 800x800px
>>19261175
>hi stray
Nah, that guy quit the whole "coming to /div/ with the intent of reading" scene a while back. Good riddance too. Just an anon reader who likes anime that happened to save some of his pics, and a with few of my own.

It's mostly in your hands, seems your primary objective is in sight and in reach, just gotta close the distance and take the shot while you still can before it moves just out of range or sight. Basically act sooner than later, more directly and assertively than passively and it should be just fine. Keep it in your sights and scope or risk watching life pass you by through the circle of an empty scope.

>>19261187
>can i have a reading too...
Will read it in just a moment.

>>19261190
>should have mentioned i was female
Not like it'd chance the way she feels, no need for extra details, read would have been the same either way. apparenly it's safer to assume most people on /div/ are female if this thread's earlier discussion was accurate.
>>
>>19261203
Can I get a reading on how RC feels about me pls, Senpai?
>>
>>19261203
>Good riddance too
Rude, nigga. Why collect his pics if you're gonna tell him good riddance?
>>
>>19261190
btw I'm a girl.

Trading:

Would it benefit me to have a girlfriend once I overcome my ex, or should I focus on myself instead?
>>
File: 1432174832089.jpg (56KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1432174832089.jpg
56KB, 700x394px
>>19261187
Getting closer and closer until it becomes too fast moving and the closeness and movement causes the equivalent of a rashing or burning sensation. where the closeness and quickness of something creates discomfort and difficulty in staying nearby for such a long point of time. Not really a death sentence for it, but it seems that if you want things to be less abrasive time and a little distance might not be so bad every now and again.

>>19261224
Lonely. And even a little brooding about it, in the slow moving dull sense of it. Like a grey film that seems to drag on a bit too long, where the scenes should have ended quite a bit ago, or a day at work the seems to drag on much longer than the shift really is. The slow dredging feeling of time and a weight pulling down on it all. I imagine this is what depression or melancholy must be like in general for people experiencing it in a heavy forme.

>>19261228
>if you're gonna tell him good riddance
It's what he wanted isn't it?
It's really more in an ironic joking sense,
>>
>>19261243
Oh no I make him sad!!!
That makes me sad!!!
>>
>>19261167
what happens the rest of summer with me and m
>>
>>19261251
why not try to cheer him up a bit then?
It's worth a shot if you don't like the way things are now. Not like it'll get any worse right?
>>
>>19261243
yikes. i'll try and keep my distance. thanks friendo.
>>
>>19261243
How does P feel about me?
>>
File: 1427393000626.jpg (251KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427393000626.jpg
251KB, 500x600px
>>19261256
summer will be excellent. Warm weather and warmer emotions. just try to end the season on a good note so that it doesn't seem to be as volatile and changing as the weather into a time of coldness. it's more about the warmth of activities than of the situation. As odd as it sounds, they seem like the type of person that if you can get to crack a smile or approach things as if it's all alright, they'll respond better to it. They thrive and respond very much to the feedback or tone presented to them. Basically go it happy go lucky and it should stay that way, imagine the interaction as a mirror and expect to get back what you put into it to a lesser reflected degree.

>>19261270
good luck.
>friendo
cute.
>>
>>19261288
STRAY!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SLEEP AND I SEE YOU HERE!
HOW ARE YOU?
I HOPE WELL!
>>
>>19261055
Can I get a reading please?
How does V feel about me?
John
>>
>>19261243
Do I find love this fall?
>>
>>19261167
Hi, may I have a reading too?

Will I be able to become independent soon? I'm currently looking for a job that'll allow me to move out and work towards my dream.
>>
File: 1444109682627.jpg (64KB, 780x589px) Image search: [Google]
1444109682627.jpg
64KB, 780x589px
>>19261313
well was a bit better before when i had a bit of plausible deniability that I was actually lurking around these parts. Tried to stay on the down low since i hate to keep people hanging and always get a gorrillion requests if i start reading, though i guess that's apparently true for any reader that picks up one loose request during ded hours.

Just been real busy and working hard lately, came to ask a question but ended up chilling here listening to study material videos on repeat for a bit and pretending i'm not around anymore.

How've you been anonichi?
>>
File: 1448928974778.jpg (88KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1448928974778.jpg
88KB, 500x334px
>>19261274
P is an odd character, they seem focused more on the aspects of "equality and justice" in this interaction. Try to look at the ideals of what it is you sought to be treated as and how they feel as well, is it a even relationship and overall one in which both parties appear to have the concerns of the other as well as their own needs in mind? Seems overall to be okay but lately some ideas of fairness of onesidedness might lead to doubts or a lack of reaching the potential that could exist. Basically don't let yourself be used and don't try to use P.
>>
>>19261342
>that pic Kek
That is good that you are working hard, better that not doing anything. Heh
You know that happens when you are a popular and good reader.
I'm doing great. I have been going through some emotional catharsis while working on art.
>feels good man.
Getting ready to go to bed. I'm hella sleepy.
>>
File: 1452615979140.jpg (25KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1452615979140.jpg
25KB, 300x297px
>>19261366
>popular and good reader,
had a giggle, will never understand where people get, or rather got that from. But that's sweet of you kids to say.

I'm honeslty just taken back by the earlier conversation that /div/ is mostly girls, so many missed opportunities and potential for lame jokes gone by.

nice chatting with you again tho m80, take it easy Angel-kouhai~

>>19261317
V is pretty sweet on you, well sort of, it's not that they don't like you or anything, it's just that a series of potential choices exist where the preference is nebulous and up to a preference at the time. Take this example, I offer you a choice in dessert, you like both, but what makes you pick the one you want? Kinda hard to say sometimes, sometimes it's preference, but when you enjoy both, it often falls to some small nuance or inconsequential force that urges a choice.
>>
>>19261390
Ok goodnight, Stray <3
>>
File: 1497470569237.jpg (46KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
1497470569237.jpg
46KB, 570x379px
>>19261364
Thanks
>>
>>19261333
Seems to be pretty plausable, not really sure why you honed in on fall specifically there, but damn if it wasn't a good choice to do so. seems that the fall months are prime for your relationship potential particularly mid september for whatever reason. Can't explain why, but somehow treat the 14th as your valentine's day and it might just go over quite well.

>>19261336
Depends. Know any rich single people willing to settle down? Or any hefty life insurance policies out there? :^)

sass aside,
Coiled and held in place, potential energy, like having the situation all resolved and just needed a small push, click or unlocking moment to have it all come flying out of the gate. Like the tension or having a difficult key and the door won't open. You know it's the right key, and it's worked before, it's just gotta be in the right place or have the right touch applied. The feeling of things being juuuuust about right and in place, but needing just a little something to happen to set it all off or make things right. I thin your current hopes are in the right place, just keep at it and hope for a break or a change that will make it a lot more possible and free to move on with those ideas of yours.
>>
>>19261390
>>19261317
So she hasn't made up her mind yet, not even after all this time? I would like to ask a follow up question, something like "what is going to happen between us in the future?" but you know, it honestly feels like a waste of time, because I already know where this is going.

Thank you very much for the reading stray, have a good day / night.
>>
>>19261055
Do I have sex with my crush who is male and how does it go?
>>
File: 1444327961411.gif (1MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1444327961411.gif
1MB, 640x358px
>>19261440
>Thank you very much for the reading stray,
You could at least pretend and say "anon" instead or something, feels weird enough being here. Kinda like I feel off the wagon by reading a few things tonight.
>it's a /div/ rehab episode.

Looked into it, and I'd rather spare you the details m8, gotta smoke a cigarette after that one. it hurt m8, Lets just say I've been there
>I already know where this is going
Trust that instinct and try not to take things so hard. It's easier to bear sometimes when you know/see it's coming. I hope you'll be alright anonkovich,
>>
File: 194.jpg (31KB, 350x288px) Image search: [Google]
194.jpg
31KB, 350x288px
New thread:

>>19261464
>>19261464
>>19261464
>>
>>19261457
Sorry, I'll keep that in mind, but again, thank you.
> I'd rather spare you the details
Let me guess, she'll either pick one of her other "desserts" and pretend I never existed; or (and this one is my favourite), pick one of her other desserts but still trying to get me back into her life because I was a "precious friend". How close was I? just be honest with me, truth is always better, even if it hits like a truck.
>>
File: 1452549271078.png (284KB, 494x710px) Image search: [Google]
1452549271078.png
284KB, 494x710px
>>19261456
>i'll keep that in mind
Honestly, don't worry about it, just sassin ya m8, really don't plan on coming back and reading consistently anyhow, just kind of slipped up this time is all. Shouldn't really even be here now.

>pick one of her other desserts but still trying to get me back into her life because I was a "precious friend".
Yeah that one. Didn't have the "precious friend" part of it in what I saw, but more the idea of having your cake and eating it too, going back to the crux of the choice after deciding and making amends with the unchosen path only to forgo it a second time, ad infintum. Like someone toying with the idea of having that choice always available even if they don't ever pick it. Seems like a read situation where bailing and doing you best to forget or move beyond it is a strong consideration. Sucks man, sorry to be the bearer of bad news and hope it all turns out okay for you someday m8.

>>19261456
Do I really have to read that? Sounds a bit weird m8. :^(
>>
>>19261504
Yes u do ;)
>>
File: 1404708702742.png (179KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1404708702742.png
179KB, 333x333px
fug misposted that like a dumdum.

>>19261482
>i'll keep that in mind
Honestly, don't worry about it, just sassin ya m8, really don't plan on coming back and reading consistently anyhow, just kind of slipped up this time is all. Shouldn't really even be here now.
>pick one of her other desserts but still trying to get me back into her life because I was a "precious friend".
>Yeah that one. Didn't have the "precious friend" part of it in what I saw, but more the idea of having your cake and eating it too, going back to the crux of the choice after deciding and making amends with the unchosen path only to forgo it a second time, ad infintum. Like someone toying with the idea of having that choice always available even if they don't ever pick it. Seems like a read situation where bailing and doing you best to forget or move beyond it is a strong consideration. Sucks man, sorry to be the bearer of bad news and hope it all turns out okay for you someday m8.

>>19261456
fuck it, ignore this post >>19261504 and I'll read it, but i'm not gonna like it.
>>
New thread
>>19261464
>>19261464
>>19261464
>>
>>19261504
>>19261482
Well, I'm glad I could be one of those few readings, I've always loved your style. I really wish you good luck with everything.
>Didn't have the "precious friend" part of it in what I saw
Why am I not surprised?
>having your cake and eating it too, going back to the crux of the choice after deciding and making amends with the unchosen path only to forgo it a second time, ad infintum
Wanna read something funny? that is exactly what happened the last time, which is why I'm 100% sure it will happen again. She'll never learn her lesson, will she? either that, or I'm just "that nice guy who's good for emotional support".

Seriously, thank you my dear anon, for everything.
>>
File: 1474864215079.jpg (64KB, 470x362px) Image search: [Google]
1474864215079.jpg
64KB, 470x362px
>>19261532
anytime friendo, glad i could help, hang tight buddy and keep doing you best, been there done that before don't let it change you for the worse, learn from the experience but don't let it sour you on love in general. Keep hope alive anonichi. best of luck friendo.
>>
File: 1455579159632.jpg (50KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1455579159632.jpg
50KB, 526x701px
>>19261456
Feels trashy reading this m8. But why not?

yeah you'll get to smash given the current trajectory. First time will be a bit sloppy, in more ways than one. it's gonna be a little short lived but pretty passionate if not a bit inexperienced. But that's fine too, it's almost an incentive to make the next time better and may be addictive in terms of attempting to improve or make it better and better each time, just be vocal about your needs and interests and it'll be a bit more enjoyable the next time, kind of like the experimental process but certainly something worth getting involved if that's what your after, don't let the first time set the precedent as it's addictive when it is allowed to persist and gain traction.
>>
>>19261564
thnx
>>
File: 1464753127702.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464753127702.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>19259652
Stray still lurks from time to time, though he probably shouldn't. If you have feedback or something to share with me I'd love to hear it, I'm not around often, or even sure this will reach you since this thread is basically a graveyard and your post is ancient, but it doesn't hurt to try. Honestly only reason I came out of the woodworks tonigh was because of this post. Was weirded out that people still remembered me or had things to tell me is all.
>>
File: 1430253106154.jpg (23KB, 582x329px) Image search: [Google]
1430253106154.jpg
23KB, 582x329px
>>19261594
no problem anonkovich.
>>
File: 4chan.png (498KB, 774x544px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
498KB, 774x544px
>>19261640
really rubbing it in there m8. :^(

Gotta be on better behaviour from here on out and try not to slip up like this again, but for what it's worth i really do miss being able to spend more time around these parts. It was nice to stop by and read a little even if i probably shouldn't have.
>>
>>19261652

but I love you so plz.
>>
File: 1485198383687.png (71KB, 612x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485198383687.png
71KB, 612x396px
>>19261660
>but I love you so plz.
Just an anonymous persona on an imageboard. I'm nothing special m8. Flattered but I really don't know what to do with that.
>>
>>19260893
Sure? Why's it matter? They're humans like anyone else lol
>>
File: 1443669582696.jpg (71KB, 585x454px) Image search: [Google]
1443669582696.jpg
71KB, 585x454px
>>19261693
>they're humans
Jokes on you when you're on the internet nobody knows if you're actually a dog :^)

It doesn't make a difference really, but apparently to some people it does, lotta peeps these days'll bend over backwards for a pretty face or a cute gal's attention in general. it's a little weird, but still kind of understandable. Never really knew that /di/v was mostly gals until today, not that it makes a difference or anything, just find it interesting is all.
>>
Hello friends, it's been a while since I've been back in /x/. My friend and I would like some guidance for anyone willing to read :)

>Emily
24. F. New Zealand. Feels like she wants to be authentically her and independent while starting a new career while being single.

>Me
25. F. New Zealand. In a difficult place at the moment and needing guidance. I would like to think I understand my own mind through various therapies but it's still tough.
>>
>>19261713
I mean. I'm one of those kinds of anon's but I'm not gonna do it for random chicks online.

I'm just not that desperate. . .Usually... -cough- Val -cough- ...
>>
>>19261966
I guess I shouldn't have mentioned gender in my post but I thought it might help the reading ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread posts: 400
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.