[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Collating Enochian dox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 42

File: omg3.png (189KB, 321x441px) Image search: [Google]
omg3.png
189KB, 321x441px
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

I'm finally getting around to assembling some of the manuscripts I don't have but I gotta do it page-by-page by hand, so don't expect it to be quick.
>>
>>18850648
Pretty sure they're in "Scientology 8-8008".

Could be wrong tho.

>>18850599
Yeah, word, as an archaeologist I was [TRIGGERED].

>>18850616
No, and the four quarter guardians can be equated to the four original Sons of the Mother. They rule the directions, elements, and Equinoxes.

Have fun.

>>18850481
No, L is core and prerequisite OTO shit. You MUST accept L. You must do the same in the A.'.A.'. but they really want you hitting Libri 65 & 7 really fucking hard because they're the Holy Books that retell the methods, means, and route to K&C, where L is just an example of what K&C can look like.

>>18850388
These threads have no time for empty headed Athenians.
>>
>>18850845
>Solstices and Equinoxes
But remember the Summer and Winter are switched because they're in the Southern Hemisphere; they don't get a clear shot of Teli but they do get a clear shot of the Behenian fixed stars, Scorpio, and a few other Stellar Draconic options.
>>
File: IMG_20170403_163002781.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170403_163002781.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Time to try out some ancient Ayurvedic medicine and make sure I don't kill myself during pranayama.
>>
>>18850871
>ancient Ayurvedic medicine
Needs moar liquid lead.
>>
>>18850882
>implying I don't lick my brush when working with watercolor
>>
>>18850831
No one cares
>>
>>18850898
You cared enough to bump the thread with your whining.

Have a crunchy tune, duder:
https://youtu.be/aeHytUKB7AY
>>
>>18850912
stay salty captain autism
>>
Yeah what are these threads even supposed to be?
>>
I bless Ra - the fierce sun burning bright
I bless Isis - luna in the night
I bless the air - the mighty horus hawk
I bless the earth on which I walk
I bless this board so blue and pale
I bless its visitors so full of fail
>>
File: universal order.png (184KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
universal order.png
184KB, 498x498px
>>18850927
Ain't salt that you sense on your tongue; it's my patrician taste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_fFOYHoDHU

>>18850948
Generally speaking this is a clearing-house for the library alongside discussion thereon, ongoing since like 2011 for discussion and 2012-2013 for the library, as an attempt to circulate vetted and curated academic and internal source texts on magick and mysticism, and a centralizing point for actual competent discourse on topics that clutter the board (how do i summin demonzz), not that anyone but the regulars actually uses it as an occult 'questions that don't deserve their own thread' thread.
>>
>>18850948
discussion of modern practice of anthropological rituals, and general occult themed shitposting, and general shitposting
>>
>>18850948
Academic shitposting.
>>
>>18850973
Speaking of which, I heard Jerome Handler fell down the entire staircase at a conference and no one got up to help him.
>>
>>18850982
Dr. Neil Whitehead's colleagues won't just come out and publicly say he was poisoned by the Kanaima.
>>
>>18850845
>>>18850481
I totally agree, I just could swear that in one of the last three threads somebody asked and you said something about L's potential to inspire unhealthy obsession or zealousness in the probationer, but maybe I totally misunderstood. I can;t find the thread, anyway.
>>
I had something odd happen to me today, and I would like any input anyone is willing to give. Basically, I was sitting on the can, and, with my eyes fully open, I began to have a sort of vision. It was accompanied by some really strange feeling; the only way I can describe them is as being similar to an anxiety attack, but the experience was markedly different. I am at work, so I had to wait on a bunch of customers immediately after. I wrote down as much as I could remember when they left... I haven't really done any workings recently that I can relate this event to, but I have begun to stray a bit from a certwin obligation...can anybody make something of this? Do you think it's mystical or magick-related, or should I go see a doctor. I have never, nor do I now, suffered from any hallucinatory/delusional mental illnesses, and I haven't taken psychedelics in several years. Any input will be appreciated. Thank you.
>>
>>18851194
The blood pressure drop and prostate massage of a good dump can do some strange shit.
>>
>>18851016
Probationer does not equal Minerval.
>>
Is anyone hear experienced in astral projection? currently it is my goal and I have been trying to do it for weeks. My main method of attempt (which I try every night) is sleep paralysis. I've never been successful with this because I get very uncomfortable when trying to sleep on my back (what is known to trigger sleep paralysis) so I end up dead tired and I just half-mindlessly roll over to my side. Another method i've been trying is to visualize myself into the astral planes during meditation. This involves visualization exercises and creating a small mindscape as a door to the astral.

Am I wasting my time with these techniques? Is there a better one out there?

Also my regular form of meditation has been alternating between zazen and void meditation.
>>
>>18851206
Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up! I was beginning to think I was crazy!

>>18851202
Actually I was only pissing, I just sit so I don't piss everywhere, as I have a medical issue that you probably don't wanna know about. Also, guys without medical conditions seem to piss all over when they stand, everything from the seat to their own pants, so there's that.
>>
>>18851194
>"Scientology 8-8008" in the Library
>Crowley's primary tech is probably in there too

It's weird, it's like a meme or something that you have to be asleep to a.p. and a lot of people on /x/ have been implying that's the case. It's not.
>>
>>18850948
So many new friends. Scary stuff.
>>
>>18851361
One begins a journey with the first step. Be patient with everyone. Eddie Sagan is the way, not Dick Dawkins.
>>
>>18851345
Here's an interesting tidbit.

This is the tape where Hubbard, on the fly with the e-meter and his then wife, create the "space cooties" doctrine of Body Thetan in OT VI.

He references the Spirits of Solomon:
http://rutube.ru/video/465ebe29c4e8e88e439faea0adc80211/
>>
>>18851382
Other than more money than working with scifi, what do you think Old Ron was up to?
>>
>>18851381
Oh but Dawkins is so fun to watch debate! I'll take Hitchens any day, for my money.
>>
>>18851389
Diddling boys on his boat, the occultist's dream.
>>
>>18851382
Interesting. I'm watching it right now. Was it not determined that e-meters react to physical pressure, and that's the primary/sole cause of the gauge fluctuations?
>>
>>18851396
But every time Mr. Dawkins says anything, most of the audience consider adopting anything he is not defending. He is not exactly helping the atheist cause.
>>
>>18851382
>Theta is interested in aesthetics alone.
>>
>>18851403
>physical pressure
The emeter is a funky little device and can be calibrated a number of ways.

It's not picking up the physical squeeze, it's picking up the AP differential of the moving muscles.

It's a rather crude instrument for what they're trying to measure but that doesn't actually preclude you from making your own wheatstone bridge and calibrating it to be a touch less sensitive (as far as I understand how Scilons calibrate that shit it's sensitive enough to pick up a change as small as one square inch of activation of cellular differential, you boot that up to maybe six inches square and you're gonna get a much more reliable indication of bodily psychoactivity).
>>
>>18851450
That's interesting as hell. I'm loving hearing him just bullshitting answers til the meter seems to give the right reading. Good stuff. Also,
>space cooties
>>
>>18851456
Yeah I know but like listen closely to the method and reasoning, particularly as it relates to entities and bodies.

In any case this was largely the process before it standardized into full blown Scientology. This was back in the Dianetics days.
>>
>>18851484
A lot of it seems pretty sound, considering the bullshittery it's couched in. I have no doubt that he knew his shit, but I can't imagine why he had to go the path he did with the knowledge and experience he clearly had. Are scientologists allowed to practice evocation and such things? I just got to the part where he starts talking about Solomon.
>>
File: 1488846764218.jpg (72KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
1488846764218.jpg
72KB, 656x656px
>>18851484
>This was back in the Dianetics days.

Did you read Dianetics, back in the day?

Worked better than Benadryl and c-span combined, in the form of all natural boredom induced slumber.
>>
>>18851501
>just got to the part where he starts talking about Solomon
You ahead of me? What time is it at, I forgot the precise location.

>scientologists allowed to practice evocation
Fuck. No.

>I can't imagine why he had to go the path he did with the knowledge and experience he clearly had
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

>>18851503
>Dianetics
Nope.
>>
>>18851484
>>18851503
Wanna make something fun?
>>
>>18851509
Nevermind:
>Entheta beings will take over bodies and wouldn't obey Theta. This is the story of King Solomon and the Genii. An Entheta being has got to be able to say "I hear and obey"...snap and pop and click his heels and go on his way. But, the Entheta beings we have down here on the Earth wouldn't. We talk about King Solomon...big drop here...his conquest of the Genii....
>>
>>18851509
>Nope.
Not a child of the glorious 80's?

>>18851510
>Wanna make something fun?
I enjoy a little fun. What do you have in mind, friend?
>>
>>18851523
I'm gettin tired of the way they use chaos magic around here.

Maybe we could shoe them how it's really done.
>>
>>18851523
>Not a child of the glorious 80's?
Yeah but we had a grand total of one scientology family in the tri county area. That boom wasn't even particularly significant.
>>
>>18851535
>I'm gettin tired of the way they use chaos magic around here
Implying any 'chaote' around here does anything but shitpost.
>>
>>18851539
There's at least one that does.
>>
>>18851549
And in what way are they using it that you do not approve of?
>>
>>18851555
Too orderly.
>>
>>18851533
So when you posted that comment you were right at trying to figure out if Christism was an Entheta false flag and this is all the product of some bizarre religious experiment?
>>
>>18851555
To remind people how little they are.

>>18851561
Uh and this.
>>
>>18851535
shoe me bb, shoe me hard
>>
>>18851563
Essentially!
>>
>>18851563
>You can banish 'em, but they keep Theta blind.
Make me wonder if he was reading Dion Fortune.
>>
>>18851565
I have no idea what you're talking about or who you're referring to, but O(ld)K(inderhook)!
>>
>>18851584
>If the Theta being got awake it could control the Targ.
>If the Adept comes into Knowledge and Conversation, it can control the spirits.
>>
>>18851584
Haha I JUST got to that part after I read this comment (I had to pause for a bit)... Sure sounds like it to me!
>>
>>18851537
>Yeah but we had a grand total of one scientology family in the tri county area.

Having dinner with Scientologists can be a lot of fun.

>That boom wasn't even particularly significant.

It was kind of trendy in LA at the time. They ran commercials for the book day and night. I ended up getting a copy from my girlfriends mom, when I saved it from getting thrown away. She thought it was satanic, lol!
>>
>>18851574
>>18851589
We aren sleeping on the autopilot.

We forgot how to drive manual.

We lack brakes.
>>
File: 1488939995766.jpg (525KB, 1600x1581px) Image search: [Google]
1488939995766.jpg
525KB, 1600x1581px
>>18851535
>I'm gettin tired of the way they use chaos magic around here.

I am not an authority on the practice or application of chaos magic. Sorry...

Just stopping by to pay my respect to our resident librarian, the Ape of /x/...
>>
>>18851633
Hmmm... sounds like a personal problem to me!
>>
A little birdie once told me that very high level Scientologists have Liber L on their reading list, and that they have a very early edition of the text under lock and key in a certain building. They also require you to make your own set of practices, not unlike the Master of the Temple in A.A
>>
I'm really beginning to dig Hubbard's methods in this audio with the emeter.
>>
>>18851706
I wish it still was, but I got too excited and overreached.

My bad.
>>
>>18851742
What asinine garbage.

>>18851753
You shouldn't.
He's free associating from his knowledge base.
>>
>>18851770
Well, I can't help what rustles my jimmies, man. I'm speaking from my thespian background, though, not in terms of desire to emulate. Thanks for the warning though, because that kind of shit is exactly how he managed to con so many people in the first place.
>>
>>18851770
I like how zen you are when all shit comes tumbling down.
>>
>>18851770
Hey, Ape. I remember finding a PDF a while back that contained a number of descriptive essays which went into detail of how one could go out into the woods or to a crossroads and contact a spirit, how to cross the hedge, and a number of other things associated with witchcraft, rootwork, and the cunning craft. It was noteworthy in that some of the essays were couched in Christian terminology, saying the witch worked with Satan and should be cast out, some talked about "holy" magic, and some didn't seem to conform to this paradigm at all. I also recall it not drawing much, if at all, on vodou, which is unusual.

Do you happen to know what I'm talking about? And if not, can you recommend me some reading that will set me on a similar trajectory?
>>
>>18851812
?

>>18851803
Hard to have a serious conversation about LRH, mate. I don't wanna give the impression of tacit approval, but there's stuff here that's at least worth tinkering with.

>>18851889
Lux Haeresis?
>>
>>18851917
Ape I asked a question a couple threads ago about why Aquarius is not represented in the Draconian system of stars even though it is claimed that all zodiac signs are represented. Did you skip that question on purpose?
>>
File: scan0003.jpg (45KB, 267x341px) Image search: [Google]
scan0003.jpg
45KB, 267x341px
Why dont you just shove your dick in the sun like i do? Or you can swim twenty five and a half times counter clockwise in an olyimpic swiming pool, coming out of the water every 5 minutes to shout, "I AM A LEMUR, I AM A LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMURRRRRR..." like that, and hop back in, makeing sure to switch stroking style heeh heh
AND IF YOU HAVE EVER WATCHED TELIVISION, EVER, DO NOT ATTEMPT. IT COULD BE FATAL

now u r suprhumn senpai
>>
>>18851917
>Lux Haeresis?
I don't know if that's it, but it looks awesome regardless. Thanks!
>>
How legit is the New World Witchery blog?

Its playing card cartomancy has generally worked for me, and I haven't seen anything I know outright to be false, but I'm a bit new.

If you're interested, go to https://newworldwitchery.com/resources/magical-systems/ and ctrl+f "mountain magic."

Does anybody know enough about American (particularly Appalachian) folk magic to confirm?
>>
>>18850831
Thanks

If i have 10 hours to do a quick study of enochian, how would you suggest I do it? Less to practice it, at least for now and more because it seems to inform so much of what comes after?
>>
>>18851396
At one point he thought he was working with his HGA, but it seems like he was just entrenching the defense mechanisms he developed to deal with his insecurities. Source, the krauss book, just control-f guardian angel
>>
>>18852344
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/scrying.pdf

http://www.hermetics.org/library/Library_Rowe.html
>>
>>18852382
thanks bud
>>
File: 1308534417_Mansow.jpg (433KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1308534417_Mansow.jpg
433KB, 750x600px
manahmanah
>>
File: 1325277069540.gif (5KB, 472x480px) Image search: [Google]
1325277069540.gif
5KB, 472x480px
friendly reminder to the mlpol folks
>>
>>18852992
Also /x/ not /X/.

By the way this it's a terrible raid.
>>
File: 565my_little_cthulhu.jpg (30KB, 565x479px) Image search: [Google]
565my_little_cthulhu.jpg
30KB, 565x479px
>>18853147
I feel so bad for them I almost think we should raid ourselves out of pity.
>>
>>18853430
We could help they just miss their board.

They even warned us before hand.
>>
Is there any safe way to contact friendly spirits to ask things?
>>
>>18853430
Don't worry, with the amount of shitposting that happens in this thread we are basically raiding ourselves everyday
>>
>>18850831
Ape, I want to get into Thelema, what texts should I personally have in book form?
Likewise, I'm going to scrounge through all your material, but I'd appreciate it if somebody suggested an entry practice or forwarded me to a non-bullshit guide for beginners.
I've decided to go with Thelema because it's kind of thorough.
>>
>>18854173
Holy Books of Thelema.
Gems from the Equinox.
>>
>>18854229
So these are my must haves? Thanks.
>>
File: gauntlet.jpg (158KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
gauntlet.jpg
158KB, 1366x768px
Is this book corrupted for anyone else? :(
>>
>>18854308
Never noticed it was but I've got the original manuscript over in Sloane MSS.
>>
Does anyone have any good recommendations for good books on American folklore (Christian/voodoo, and otherwise)? Especially anything analogous to stories of fairies in the woods or mountains, or otherwise similar to European stories of elves, gnomes, dwarves, or fairies.

Going on a camping trip this weekend with some friends. Gonna try and make friends with a spirit innawoods. But I want some idea of what to expect.
>>
Dude, Where's My Merkaba?
>>
>>18854419
There's a massive archive online of Appalachian folklore that I can try to find again. Jack tales, ghost stories, deals with the devil, variations on rip van winkle. The Cold, Cold Hand is a good collection of ghost stories. Going deeper, most of it is being collected by no-name colleges before everyone who knows them dies off and are in collections with small print runs that are only sold locally or is garbage made up by some faggot and sold on being old timey.
>>
I cant avoid but have a feeling that everyone here is Lrping really hard and that all of this supposed rituals don't do jack shit
>>
>>18855112
it's all got a basis is neuroscience, if not physics http://www.thegreatcourses.com/courses/the-spiritual-brain-science-and-religious-experience.html
>>
>>18855112
Try it out yourself, and find out!
>>
>>18853519
Uhhmmm you could work with elementals. Idk that I wouldn't call them friendly, but they're fairly benign.
>>
Hello people, I'm looking for two things.

1. A good book on sigils, and if Ape has it, better.
2. A good book on curses and hexes, again, if Ape has it, it will be great.
>>
I have to say the Apocolypse is pretty shit so far. Just a lot of alienation and angst, political strife, despair, collapsing social identities. I was promised explosions and judgement
>>
>>18855648
That's what you get for interpreting literally a poorly edited fantasy novel. Imagine how Mormons feel when they die and don't get a planet to rule!
>>
File: maybe.jpg (88KB, 744x562px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
88KB, 744x562px
>>18855648
Pic related.

>>18855596
For sigils all you need is Agrippa and Spare.

For curses, that could be just about anything but if you wanna go lightweight and practical try any given text in my Afro/Voudun folder.
>>
>>18855660
At least the mormons have the right idea about where we should be going, even if they think we have to die to get there
>>
>>18855215
IDK why people feel the need the "legitimize" magick in these threads.Or even respond to trolls at all really
>>
Odd request -
I want to start writing drone metal like sunn0)))
Which book in the archive would you suggest to give me good material for lyrics?
>>
>>18855816
I would start by developing a Ketamine addiction and then going from there
>>
File: 1478209819318.png (369KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1478209819318.png
369KB, 500x518px
Auraeon never ever.
>>
File: IMG_2748.jpg (97KB, 720x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2748.jpg
97KB, 720x702px
Is it too late if I'm 30, trying to get into the occult?
>>
File: 1283148737751.jpg (40KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
1283148737751.jpg
40KB, 350x525px
>>18855807
because as much as I enjoy poking others, it would be the height of hypocrisy to pretend that I was above reproach, and because even if that was a troll and not an honest request for information, if someone else was to read through the thread and saw the question skipped for responded to in an obtuse manner, they may get the wrong idea
>>
>>18855951
No.
>>
>>18855951
Only if you're the cuck nurse with the wife and kid who bitches about having no free time to do anything.
>>
>>18855989
So much use of the word cuck on 4chan these days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
>>
>>18856003
It's a perfectly cromulent word cabron.
>>
>>18856016
Cromulent indeed. My very point.
>>
>>18855918
>Auraeon never ever
Man what I'd give to have had the chance to buy the fifteen page typescript.
>>
>>18850831
>This shit again

It's undeniable at this point in history that Enochian was nothing but a scam by Edward Kelly to fleece John Dee, as had already been well established by that point in Kelly's life.

>bbbbu I experienced thin

Welcome to Chaos Magic 101, you gigantic baby.

Try to catch up at some point in the next decade.
>>
File: x in a nutshell.png (292KB, 911x280px) Image search: [Google]
x in a nutshell.png
292KB, 911x280px
>>18855215

You have got to be shitting me.
>>
>>18856074
We can always whip something up and pretend it's the Auraeon. I'm working on a thing with a witch-stone and some crow feathers and a marriage bed of dream reification to rend the hymen of liminality and join the Sabbat atop the holy mountain.
>>
>>18856108
>gold chain
>mirror
>skull and/or mask
Those seem to be requirements.

>It's undeniable at this point in history that Enochian was nothing but a scam by Edward Kelly to fleece John Dee, as had already been well established by that point in Kelly's life.
Well, considering Kelly was likely a very experienced ritual Kabbalist, if he was fleecing Dee, he did a really poor job of it given Dee was wealthy enough to take six YEARS abroad after the whole ordeal was said and done with Kelly out of the picture.

>Welcome to Chaos Magic 101
In the library, all your favorites, and then some out through contemporaries like Gordon White.

But you'd know that if you, like, paid attention.

>>18856099
Not really. See the library:
>Principles of Neurotheology
>Shamanism: A biopsychophysical paradigm
>Kabbalah: A Neurocognitive Approach to Mystical Experiences
>Kabbalah and Psychoanalysis
>A Felt Sense: More Explorations of Psychoanalysis and Kabbalah
And probably a few more that I'm forgetting about which are lying around.
>>
>>18856143
Ayyy Peterson just released a new drop:
https://www.amazon.com/Black-Magic-v%C3%A9ritable-magie-noire/dp/1542698332/

ALSO,
>>18850831
Nevermind, someone posted the raw scans, five entries to the Sloane MSS file incoming next thread.
>>
>>18855497
You forgot to add that work must be done with all the four kinds of elementals (air, water, fire, earth) otherwise imbalances and *consequences* will happen.
>>
>>18855951
Jewish cabalists actually start their studies when they are 40 years old.
>>
>>18856169.
>Forgot
Good guess, though.

I would think scrying the Tattwas would be a good first step in the elemental direction though.
>>
>>18856177
This is a meme.

The prohibition is not halakhic in nature.

According to Moses Cordovero, halakhically, one must be of age twenty to engage in the Kabbalah.

Many famous kabbalists, including the ARI, Rabbi Nachman of Breslov, Yehuda Ashlag, were younger than twenty when they began.
>>
File: sub-buzz-9029-1490571043-4.jpg (127KB, 715x1073px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-9029-1490571043-4.jpg
127KB, 715x1073px
Which American Gods promo pic should open the next thread?
>>
>>18856169
Also, I mean, not simultaneously. Changing it up here and there isn't a bad idea though. At one point I worked extensively with earth spirits without changing it up, and all I really did to maintain balance was the appropriate banishings and invocations...never had to evoke other elementals just for the sake of balance.
>>
>>18856185
I'm saying this in the sense of kids not being in the way anymore. It happens often enough to fit the "not too late" reply to Anon. It's not mandatory, but possible and common. My poor English is showing again.
>>
File: Alan-Moore-008.jpg (36KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Moore-008.jpg
36KB, 460x276px
>>18856191

>capcha: albion conklin
>>
>>18856192
I still think extensive work with a single type is a very bad idea for beginners who are asking for safe tips.
>>
File: MduHATw.jpg (49KB, 750x557px) Image search: [Google]
MduHATw.jpg
49KB, 750x557px
>>18856085
>I'll post this every thread until someone agrees with me

I'll agree with you anon, you can rest now, you were totally correct all along
>>
>>18855984
>>18855989
Thanks guys. No, not a cuck nurse... Or whatever.

I believe in magic(k) and I have a rudimentary understanding of the various different practices (praxes). I also have a cursory knowledge of a few grimories. I'm glad to hear I'm not too old
>too old to begin the training

I guess my issues are: I want begin performing rituals, be initiated with a group (or self?), and start DOING rather than just reading (I mean, I know the reading never stops).

Do you more experienced magicians have any pointers or tips for a neophyte who wants to break into the occult? Things/writing/groups to avoid? I feel like I have a lot of potential, a lot of energy, but I don't want to waste it. Especially when I'm 30 and don't want to misdirect my efforts (if that makes sense). I'm going to check out that mega posted in the OP; but any pointers are welcome.
>>
File: 1293035497629.jpg (61KB, 729x505px) Image search: [Google]
1293035497629.jpg
61KB, 729x505px
>>18856099
>>18856143
I think he was talking about the prices, in which case almost everything is piratable from somewhere
>>
Anybody got any tips on how to market folk magic (including but not limited to divination) so I can't get sued if it doesn't work (or if it does but someone claims it didn't/they don't like the results)?

Can I just say I make no guarantees and that people with medical conditions should see a fucking doctor? Is that enough?
>>
>>18856235
FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY
>>
>>18856235
Sell it as entertainment.
>>
>>18856241
>>18856244
Yeah, I was hoping there was a way that stops short of that, since I feel like such a dick saying that when I don't believe it myself. But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>18856220
Learn the Lesser Rites of the Pentagram and The Middle Pillar Ritual, for one. You should be fairly familiar with these from your reading. Then go on to the Lesser Rites of the Hexagram. These are just my suggestions, and I'm sure there are gaps here that need filling in.
Also, do yoga. Ape made a good point in another thread: that if you can get the motivation to do yoga, you won't have any problem getting motivated to do the rituals. Also, Liber Resh isn't a bad idea.
>>
>>18856255
PS- the concentration acquired from yoga will help you exponentially in your rites.
>>
>>18856244
>>18856241
Stop. Only charlatans do that.

>>18856235
Here's an idea:
>Don't be a fucking money changer in the fucking temple
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.yeshuah
>>
>>18856235
I don't care how common Violet Firth thought psychic attacks are, the fucking doctor is always the default option.
>>
>>18856260
Are you trying to stop anon from becoming a living meme?
>>
>>18856260
Hahahahahaha. So do you have a problem with people selling horoscopes/ tarot reads? Plenty folks on twitter making a living doing that
>>
File: 1476583325760.gif (490KB, 382x498px) Image search: [Google]
1476583325760.gif
490KB, 382x498px
>>18856260
Stipends and money spells don't fucking cut it, some of us need a steady source of dosh.
>>
>>18856260
>>18856235
In this case, Anon needs advice from a local lawyer, not from 4chan.
>>
>>18856260
>>Don't be a fucking money changer
Cunning folk have bartered for their services for centuries. It's to make sure people really want it and aren't coming to you for every stupid little thing, and because your time has worth. I'm not talking about charging out my ass. Wouldn't have to if we didn't live in a capitalist society, but I can't fix that shit all by my lonesome, can I?

>in the fucking temple
I like you, Ape, but this made me laugh out loud. I'm talking about the people's magic. Curing colds, finding stolen items. Not priestly wand-measuring.

tl;dr I'd never charge someone ten bucks to get closer to divinity. Might charge them ten bucks for a talisman to make other people find them more fuckable.

>>18856279
Yeah, now that I actually think about it, you're right about that.
>>
>>18856259
>>18856255

https://hermetic.com/crowley/equinox/i/ii/eqi02016

>>18856263
>Also, this.
>Medicine and mysticism are not mutually exclusive. A Middle Orinoco shaman has literally zero epistemic issue with sending their 'patient' to a more dedicated tribal healing specialist or to beg the anthropologist for some spare tylenol.
>Medicine and mysticism have their overlap in the diagnostic process. There's literally no (zero) difference between an x-ray and a drawing in the dirt of a stick figure with a spirit marked on the body drawn by a shaman. In either case, you're not going to get the name of the disorder or species of disease from the divination process. Some are just more physical and pictoral than others.
>>
>>18856255
These are cleansing/banishing rituals, correct? I'm assuming you perform these often? As you work with the spirits?
>>
>>18856274
Sorta. I have no problem with a read for cash. I have MAJOR FUCKING problems with teaching someone for cash.

>>18856275
>>18856279
You can't be sued for nondelivery of religious operations unless it's in writing and even then it's gonna be an uphill battle.

>>18856288
Then barter, if you wanna barter.

>>18856297
Yes.
After a certain point though they imprint on your Ruach. Generally at the point of total memorization. Habitual re-use keeps the circles strong, though, if you think you're off the hook from the discipline once you're getting proficient.
>>
>>18856313
So are you salty about the College of Thelema? As far as I can tell they literally charge for A.A initiation
>>
>>18856313
>After a certain point though they imprint on your Ruach.
>imprint on your spirit
Thank you so much. This is very insightful. I'll start practicing with these rituals until I have them down.
>>
>>18856313
So, >>18856235 here. I never said anything about teaching, to be fair. And of course people should see a medical doctor if they're sick. There's no conflict there.

As far as bartering vs. cash, I don't see a huge difference. The only real issue I can foresee is if someone is destitute, and in that case I'll do what I can anyway, out of basic human decency.
>>
>>18856332
Just so you know, I could literally do LRP in my sleep and I still do them on the reg...typically mentally/astrally, lately...different strokes, and all that.
>>
>>18856345
Thank you.

You also mentioned yoga. Now, do you mean your typical /fit/ yoga? Or is there a more esoteric variety that I am not aware of?
>>
What do you all think of tales of Catholic priests who secretly practice Vodou healing practices?

The story I heard was about a priest in his 30s who walked up to a child of about eleven who had been experiencing a horrible sinus infection and accompanying headache, put his hand on the kid's head, muttered a few words, then flashed a smile and a wink and walked back to the other members of the church, and the kid was feeling much better in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>18856356
Yeah it's full of those stories, Padre Pio just to do miracles all the time.

Same with Mother Theresa, anyone that's make into a saint, did some kind of miracle.
>>
>>18856354
Check out the link here: >>18856295
>>
>>18856356
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgTuj4A5gwg
It cures headaches as well.
>>
>>18856365
Mother Teresa did wayy more harm than good. She thought it was *good* for the poor to suffer, and is responsible for more deaths than your average serial killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4
>>
Since fringe is down can someone post the recommended reading lists?

Im going to download them and read them this weekend.
>>
>>18856330
Yes.
>>
>2 months ago
>at my most depressed
>ask /x/ to curse me to die
>ever since then, have nothing but horrible luck
>house almost burns down 3 times
>mom ends up in the hospital with septic shock and needs surgery on her gallbladder
>several other horrible things have happened too, like when the air fryer caught on fire and as i was rushing it out the front door i stepped on a screw with melted plastic and it got stuck to my foot, and as i was trying to pull it off i burned my fingers, too.

I wanted to die, not suffer more. Now my family is suffering too. How do I stop this curse?

Not roleplaying. I thought this was all bullshit, and I've had some pretty rotten luck my whole life, but NEVER anything like this. It's one thing after another.
>>
>>18856525
Well it's hard to believe that some random anon would curse you for the hell of it, but if they did you must know how they did it and with what information, and that's a good place to start.
>>
>>18856525
Burn some sage and stop being clumsy.
>>
>>18855918
>>18856074
What secret occult bizness are you guys talking about? Google returns nothing but furry bullshit
>>
>>18856525
desu famalam all you really have to do is just stop believing you are cursed
>>
>>18856561
>The Auraeon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv8_WPwoSNA

>The Auraeon was referred to by Chumbley as a forthcoming volume concerning solitary initiation, of which he said:

>In the Sabbatic Craft, solitary initiation or 'The Lonely Road' is recognised as a vital aspect of every practitioner’s path and the understanding of ‘solitude’ is subject to many levels of interpretation. Autonomy is the key virtue, irrespective of whether one practices in human convocation or 'alone' – in the ever-present company of spirits."
>>
>>18856595
Not that anon, but I wrote a song a while back called Lonely Road, and I just realized the lyrics could be easily construed as being about self-initiation. Neat.
>>
>>18856595
Oh so that's the one he never got to finish. And you said there is a manuscript floating around? I wonder if it will ever see the light of day, like the Greene Gospel or his "Unique Transmissions." I hope his successors at the CS do a better job than Crowley's successors at continuing his legacy.
>>
>>18856595
bump, this pic is from DCS' latest work, which should be out next week I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Jwh5CC_J4
>>
>>18856460
>>18856330
They do let you take the student examination and initiate you for no charge, I don't see the problem if their program requires mastery of the same material
>>
>>18856637
>I don't see the problem

>There is however an absolute prohibition to accept money or other material reward, directly or indirectly, in respect of any service connected with the Order, for personal profit or advantage. The penalty is immediate expulsion, with no possibility of reinstatement on any terms soever.
~t. Ed Crowley, One Star in Sight.

>>18856636
Is this that mental alchemy manual?

>>18856617
Technically speaking DBoE was never "finished" and edited up by Schulke; you can see this when you've got the 1996 typescripts and the 2014 release.

>Greene Gospel
That's actually two books, according to my Catalog of the Helen Oliver Collection.

>I hope his successors at the CS do a better job than Crowley's successors at continuing his legacy.
They probably won't. IJS.
>>
>>18856295
Which type of yoga do you prefer? Why, in the link, does Crowley mention that there are four ways but lists six?
>>
>>18856185
Its only for Ashkenazi Jews because sabbetai fever spooked them
>>
>>18856662
>mental alchemy book
"Deep principles of kabbalistic alchemy"
yep, there's a review up but unfortunately it's on disinfo

http://disinfo.com/2017/03/david-chaim-smiths-deep-principles-of-kabbalistic-alchemy/
>>
Ive read the kybalion promethious rising and satanic bible.

What should i read next. This was over the span of a year ._.
>>
>>18856662
I mean given the trickle of *limited run* rereleases, I don't think we're getting shit unless we skype together with a ouija board and get chumbles to transmit the whole thing.
>>
>>18856667
Notice the structure of the previous section.
>METHODS
>I. The Passion
>II. The Reason
>III. The Sensorium
>IV. The Result
>>
>>18856662
>DBoE was never "finished" and edited up by Schulke
This explains a lot and also reminds me of me when I try to put an "Occult" text together
>>18856687
I would unironically be down for this
>>
>>18856683
The Grimoriom Synomosia Dracotaos
>>
>>18856687
Or I could finally send off my CV to Xoanon and beg to be put on their advance reading list and/or access to The Follower's manuscripts.

>The Prodigy's Complete Guide to Initiation in Three Minutes and Fifteen Seconds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQEBzauVIlA
>>
>>18856700
>advance reading list
Mailing, pardon.
>>
>>18856700
I would suck ten penises in a row to be on that advance reading list. If you want I can suck ten penises for good luck when you send it off. Also that song is giving me flashbacks to when wearing baggy clothes at EDM shows was fashionable
>>
>>18856700
Lineup = Malkut
Strip mall = Iesod
Road = Hod
Forest = Netzach

Notice how many started and how many actually made it to the First Resting Place.

>Also that song is giving me flashbacks to when wearing baggy clothes at EDM shows was fashionable
Feels. Now get ready for flashbacks to clubs that never were and albums that never dropped in a haze of aesthetic vapor-y half-recalled nostalgia.
https://youtu.be/bpSQSJ22ScY
>>
>>18856691
Ah, I see... I'm retarded then. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>18856662
I guess that "indirectly" does cover this pretty well, statement retracted
>>
>>18856724
>There will never be a goth club that is actually good ever again

boy am I triggered
Sometimes I feel an awful lot like I am stuck at Yesod
>>
File: 1490489548233.png (89KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1490489548233.png
89KB, 249x249px
>tfw you've lost human anklebones in the house and can't find them

Guess they'll be the new tenant's problem.
>>
>>18856756
Losing your anklebones huh
I always found that lost objects contain plenty symbolism

also check what I found with some fancy googling:
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16242253/
>>
>>18856753
>boy am I triggered
I literally had that thought as I was taking my daily hike home thinking about the cute girl at the work with daddy issues who *adores* HIM. It's like, yeah, you're hawt, but gimmie a ring when you develop a sense of taste.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4wHT9ZMp0s
>>
>>18856756
>Sending out CVs for access to secret manuscripts
>Can't perform a simple locator spell
>>
>>18856758
I just read that thread today before I shitposted about the Auraeon.
>>
>>18856760
>cute girl at the work with daddy issues who *adores* HIM

aw poor lad. You know as well as I do that's a trap. If she don't got taste, your time you shouldn't waste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qJp6xlKEug
>>
>>18856764
But I already did and managed to snag the three most important yearly rite typescripts from 1996 when this was still a Typhonian subexperiment which have Soror Pasht Akhti's blood, candle wax, dirt from Essex, etc. for pennies on the dollar.

I know where two copies are physically and I can probably email Ben and beg the shit out of him to forward me to whoever bought the items in question from the SPA Collection for third/fourth.

Honestly I think mailing off my CV would be less work.

>>18856767
Yeah, I guess Team Illuminati's been on /pol/ again as usual.
>>
>>18856804
Having shitposted in these threads for a couple years now I can't help but notice that the active derailing and forum sliding efforts have actually decreased in the last six months or so. What do you take that to mean?
>>
>>18856771
Word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO5R_OSZvoc
>>
>>18856807
>What do you take that to mean?
The election happened.
>>
>>18856829
The Astral Weather has literally been so fucky since then. It still feels like I transposed myself onto a timeline that isn't real. Do you remember those cube of Saturn people that used to post here? I miss them and their system. I guess all the normies being forced to see the "unreal" has its' advantages but im beginning to get tired of dealing with their misery. A lot of relationships dying, identities falling apart. A lot of solve with no coagula. I guess life goes on, but there has to be some light for the herd somewhere in this mess. What's that video of Chuck you posted where he was like "If you want to impose order in this world at some point you have to deal with Hitler". On this shithole website you have to deal with Hitler every day

In funnier news James Wasserman has an "on demand" show behind a paywall on a website called "Gaia.com" that stores all their passwords as plaintext. If there is anything funny ill post it somewhere
>>
How do I incorporate dance into ritual?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtKSAYIU2nc
>>
>>18856868
What the fuck are you even talking about? It's been an awesome couple of months of farming the loosh from butthurt children and the boomer doomsayers that brainwashed them. Everything is gloriously fucked and I love it, it's like looking into the black maw of chaos that awaits us all.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>18856914
except I have to give out tarot reads at music festivals to butthurt children and act like I care about their political beliefs. Ugh. It's even worse when they act offended on my behalf. Being in the in between spaces is fine but the "black maw of chaos" is just another butthole and i'm getting tired of this one.

Also Identity is a mask for desire and this shit is getting out of control.
>>
>>18856948
Then sell PBJs, bottled water and molly and make real money instead.
>>
>>18856968
>bottled water and molly
way ahead of you honey
>PBJs
you might be onto something there
>>
>>18856868
>In funnier news James Wasserman has an "on demand" show behind a paywall on a website called "Gaia.com" that stores all their passwords as plaintext. If there is anything funny ill post it somewhere
Oh my fucking christ.
I used to mailbomb the Gunther A.'.A.'. email server.

Shit's fun.

>>18856948
>Also Identity is a mask for desire and this shit is getting out of control.
Everything I need to know about the Aesthetics of Identity I learned from Apocalypse Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD0rU6-7sKs
>>
>>18857052
Are you prepared to be upset? I don't think you're prepared to be this upset:
https://www.gaia.com/video/occult-bringing-your-will-world-james-wasserman?fullplayer=preview
>>
>>18857084
I think rich people kinda suck too but I don't claim they're all devil-worshipers or whateverthefuck.
>>
>>18857111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA
>fuck a sugar act niggas out cookin crack and I lost my father figure because of that

hell is wide open
>>
>>18856700
Aw yeah. I recognize that music. Ape, please stop giving me feels.
>tfw that music led me to search for Intacto 5000 years ago
>>
>>18851279
There is plenty of good info in the library, don't be a lazy cunt and go search a bit
>>
File: 268.jpg (350KB, 648x850px) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
350KB, 648x850px
>>18856724
so what do you get from the underside of the tree? The top half does a wonderful job of sorting my shit out, and getting me surprising close to nonexistence, but what's the benefit of the qliphoth?
>>
>>18856696
Sometimes it works alright. It is easy to say that the giant introduction Colin Wilson wrote to the incomplete, posthumous Goblin Universe book by Ted Holiday is one of the best parts of it.
>>
>>18850831
Nice library, thank you!

Could you please share something about necromancy?
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 1228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 1228x1600px
tfw no mamaji
>>
>>18857760
Under grimoires, Jake Stratton Kent's True Grimoire, Geosophia, and Testament of Cyprion the Mage all relate the grimoire tradition to its roots in necromancy and ancestor worship.
>>
Thoughts on U.D Frater?
>>
So has anybody actually managed sum necromancy work? Channeling the ded for example?
>>
Are there any books in the library with goetic summoning rites that don't rely on hebrew god-names and angels?
>>
>>18858186
Just get over Christism, dude.
Don't hate it.
Don't love it.
Don't listen to quasi literate /fringe/ memes about LE DEMIURGE.
Don't go full stormfag.
Don't go Orthodox Jew.
Just fucking let go.

>>18858134
I don't like necromancy. You may like the book "Forbidden Rites".

>>18857952
Meh.
>>
File: invictus.jpg (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
invictus.jpg
16KB, 200x300px
Augustus Sol Invictus has been brought up on the following charges:

>Domestic violence
>Sexual assault
>Kidnapping
>Terroristic Threats
>>
>>18858233
>advocating eugenics and stated aims to start a civil war
Ruh roh.
>>
>>18858247
The dude's a trip.
I have a Thelemafriend, old timer, whom Sol wanted to meet VERY badly when he came out to Cali.

He was shocked and indignant when said old timer didn't wanna do blow and fuck hookers all day.

Sol's acid diaries are a trip.
>>
>>18858190
>Meh.

>Renowned occultist that has translated lots of works and published a few things
>meh
>>
>>18858259
The dude picked a real villain name to change into. He sounds unbalanced. How much sun stuff is he plugging into? Why isn't he shorting out?
>>
>>18858296
>renowned occultist who nuked the IoT in Germany using cult-like techniques and a half-baked typescript on """ice magick""" before turning tail into the FS until he learned how to, like, spell and form a sentence.

Yeah, meh.

>>18858305
>The Gunther A.'.A.'. is one hell of a drug
>>
>>18858134
Not deliberately. I relay the messages I receive from my deceased relatives in my dreams sometimes. There's a good book about it I found: Dream Singers: The African American Way with Dreams.
>>
>>18858441
>nuked the IoT in Germany
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>18858572
>said nobody who has hosted their friendly local IoT body at an event, ever.
>>
Anybody can recommend me a book on psionics and its development through practices such as meditation or whatever?
>>
File: The_Triumph_of_the_Moon.jpg (29KB, 312x500px) Image search: [Google]
The_Triumph_of_the_Moon.jpg
29KB, 312x500px
>>18850831
Hello just wondering if you have read Triumph of the Moon, I picked it up at a charity shop a few weeks ago and just wondering if you've read it and liked it. As for me, the version I've got has tiny text and makes it a real pain to read, only read the introduction and 1chapter so far.
>>
>>18850927
ha he burnt u
>>
>>18850948
occult and magic general, just talk about, question magic stuff basically
>>
>>18855648
I recall Alan Moore talking about the concept of Apocalypse and how its meaning has changed, it was on youtube.
>>
>>18858652
Yeah mate it's an old classic.

>>18858705
McKenna has a good lecture on this as well.
>>
These threads are always just a circle jerk over systems that don't work. How many of you actually have Siddhis? How many of you can manifest material success without begging demons who think you're losers?
>>
>>18859133
>Siddhis

Obtained from?
>>
>>18859157
obviously chanting jewish names and having gay sex with OTO brothers
>>
>>18858233
da fuk
>>
>>18856868
sounds like you're not dealing with hitler
>>
>>18855951
Alan Moore was a late bloomer. Go for it!
>>
>>18859133
enjoy the psychotic break you dipshit
>>
>>18859178

It was a srs question, tho, what spiritual practice do you do?
>>
>>18859319
Fuck, go find the /omg/ from two threads ago, the one with the scarab as the OP pic, and you'll find a whole list of people answering this same question. In other words..... LURK MOAR
>>
>>18859461

Oh, so somebody asked an anonymous poster what his spiritual practice was and this anonymous poster said it amidst a sea of anons who also said theirs and this will be useful?

I guess you must be from a silly practice, since you are not very smart.
>>
>>18858705
I always thought apocalypse just meant great and massive change, but that people misconstrued it as meaning end of the world...
>>
>>18858190
Man, that's some of the best advice I've ever heard given to someone with such hangups... I hope you don't mind my borrowing it to keep in my back pocket.
>>
>>18859487
>I always thought apocalypse just meant great and massive change

No, it means revelation.
>>
>>18859519
So, more like the uncovering that would lead to the change? I'm getting stuck on 'change' because it's hard to imagine such revelation without an equivalent effect.
>>
>>18859481
No, somebody literally asked everybody in the thread what they do, and a bunch of people responded... but that's OK, I know you want somebody to break out the spoon... at least there's plenty of salt to pound, where I live.
>>
>>18859535
>So, more like the uncovering that would lead to the change?

No, the word apocalypse means revelation, it's the words meaning.
>>
>>18859461
>muh liber resh
>muh basic bitch asanas
>muh adonai shemhameforash
Thanks m8
>>
>>18859557
Etymologically speaking, yes I know... but then there is no link between the literal meaning of the word, and its definition as defined in English dictionaries? In other words, I could say I had an apocalypse in a dream last night, and now I understand what has been causing me anxiety?
>>
>>18859595
Just because somebody says 'yoga' doesn't necessarily mean 'asanas'.
>>
>>18859596
It is only ever used in english referring to the Revelation of John the Nut in the Cave.
>>
>>18859608
Well, I guess if you exclude its use in literature, film, and journalism, not to mention colloquial usage, that might be true.
>>
>>18859608
So that movie about superhero mutants recently was essentially titled X-Men: The Revelation of John the Nut in the cave.
And this Rolling Stones article's title all about environmental disasters should be understood as "The Revelation of John the Nut in the cave Soon..."
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/apocalyse-soon-9-terrifying-signs-of-environmental-doom-and-gloom-20150818

Yep, that makes sense. It totally isn't that the English language evolves and words can gain new meaning.
>>
>>18859608
Just to be clear, I am >>18859644, but not >>18859683 We are making what is essentially the same point, but I go about it in a different way, and I don't want to sully my anonymity by being presumed to have made an argument in such a way!
>>
>>18859701
Just because marketers use apocalypse to refer to doomsday scenarios doesn't mean it applies in the occult sphere, especially considering how important precise language and knowledge of historical uses of words are.
>>
>>18859846
>It is only ever used in English...
Is a far cry from reference to occult usage. Also, literary and colloquial usage have nothing to do with its usage in marketing. Film and journalism kind of do, albeit frequently in a tangential manner,so I'll let that slide.
>>
>>18859860
All because eschatology isn't catchy enough.
>>
>>18858441
Ape, I have a hypothetical question: If one were exceptionally disciplined in lucid dreaming, would it be possibly to perform the entire Abramelin Operation in one's sleep? Or does the fact that night/day sunrise/sunset in dreams don't actually occur at the same time or within the same time frame as the 'real' world? I realize there are a lot of kinks that would need working out, and I'm not planning to try it myself, but I'm VERY interested in the concept of it.
>>
>>18859973
I have experienced and heard about dream sunsets and sunrises, but I'm not sure if you can have both and under what circumstances they will occur.
>>
>>18859980
Yes, and those are minutiae considered to some of the other kinks involved. Hence my presumption that our hypothetical operator is exceptionally skilled in lucid dreaming, and probably even pre-determination of dreams, for the theory to be worked out appropriately.
>>
>>18859993
**compared* to some of the other...
>>
Have you guys discussed Quareia? What are your thoughts?
>>
>>18859993
Weird, all my dreams start with dusk and end with dawn. But then they almost invariably involve subterranean labyrinths as well soon maybe I'm just weird.
>>
I read somewhere that you can call a goetian demon by invoking his respective angel and asking him to pass the orders to the demon instead. Is this possible or should I evoke the demon instead?
>>
>>18860122
I'm just a layman, but hear me out.

I thought the occult was supposed to have special or secret knowledge - given onto those who have taken the necessary steps/measures.

If a group reports to have everything, for free, online and has an invite-only, secret Facebook club as their sole social outlet... This worries me.

This means
>no lodges, temples, etc.
>no organization
>no mysteries/secret/hidden info
Therefore, not really occult?
>>
>>18860188
This is usually done if your initial conjuration yields little to no results, so far as I know (hence large parts of the Goetia being dedicated to progressively stronger and more threatening conjurations). Also, Goetics are *not* demons, to be clear.
>>
>>18860267
Would it be a bad idea to send two entities for the same job?
I did the angel invocation one with Seere first but I have never evoked a spirit myself. I was thinking of evoking Seere again just to be sure that my orders will go through, but after thinking more about it I think Bune is much more suited for the job.
>>
>>18860280
Well, I would say your general approach is a bad idea. What source text are you using for this?
>>
>>18860213

Not so much hidden from view as in the teachings are hidden, more so that it can only be known by those that have experienced it.
>>
>>18860213
Sounds more like a-cult than occult.
>>
>>18860290
For the angel invocation? Because I haven't done an evocation yet. I have the circle and triangle as well as all the required items ready though. The first method was somewhere online that I don't remember, not on any book. It just sounded pretty harmless so I thought I could try that first.
>>
>>18860318
Hmmm I can't really say because, while I'm familiar with various invocations of different entities for different reasons, I'm not at all familiar with invoking (without evoking) to contact Goetics.
>>
>>18860326
So you think it should be okay if I go and evoke Bune and forget the whole thing with Seere? I have a feeling the first one wouldn't work anyway.
>>
>>18860312
Yeah, that's true. Same could be said for waterskiing though. If you've never done it, then you won't have an idea how it's really like.

>>18860316
This desu
>>
>>18860336
I really don't know the answer to that, but instinct tells me 'no,' because I know I wouldn't evoke two separate entities for the same task, unless that was (for some odd and perhaps inexplicable reason) part of the original plan wayy back before the first evocation had even begun... so I think it stands to reason that it's not the best idea in your situation, either. I'm not 100% on this however, so maybe someone else ITT can jump in and throw some knowledge our way.
>>
>>18859133
>Siddhis
See >>18859157

Gimme a rundown of which powers from which systems and I'll answer 'em on a case by case basis.

>How many of you can manifest material success without begging demons
Why does it matter?

>who think you're losers
[citation missing]
A LOT of these entities like to chat.

>>18859319
>>18859481
Thelema, Vajrayana... others.

>>18859599
You realize he's just shit stirring, yes?

>>18859973
Yes.

>>18860188
Yes, but see: >>18860267
Rerouting through an angel is also somewhat more sophisticated than base Lemegeton; you're better off going the basic route if you're new.
>>
>>18860470
>18859973
>Yes.

Fucking awesome. Do you know of any documents or literature relating to such a thing?
>>
>>18860479
I got a file on Dream Yoga in my Vajrayana folders, iirc. Maybe one layer up in Eastern.
>>
>>18860507
Wonderful. Thank you, kind sir!
>>
Bump.
>>
File: 1475171689963.jpg (173KB, 589x593px) Image search: [Google]
1475171689963.jpg
173KB, 589x593px
>reading Middle Pillar
>It's all psychotherapy
How much therapy does it take? It's not like I don't need to but this is going to take a long fucking time.
>>
>>18860544
AHAHAHA that pic is rich. It's kind of embarassing that there are people out there who actually think like that.
>>
>>18860544
What's a good "intro" to Enochian? I hear Tyson's book is bretty good
>>
>>18860550
No, Regardie just dickrides it because he's a Reichian practitioner.

Go get some therapy tho.

>how much does it take
Enough.

>>18860557
Tyson's book is sorta off kilter but it's the best we have unless you're going to the source texts or an edition thereof.
>>
File: jamieson_plate2.jpg (856KB, 2750x2254px) Image search: [Google]
jamieson_plate2.jpg
856KB, 2750x2254px
>>18860550
Acid makes me feel really shitty about everything I've ever done, can I shortcut with that?
>>
>>18860568
>can I shortcut with that
I mean, it helps.
>>
>>18860470
>Why does it matter?
lmao

>A LOT of these entities like to chat.
I know. I feel very embarrassed knowing many. many of them have seen me masturbate or have had glimpses of my perverted thoughts.
>>
>>18860565
>source texts
You mean Kelly and Dee's manuscripts?

What do you think about Dr. Shoemakers latest work?
http://store.nephilimpress.com/http-store-nephilimpress-com-product-p-978-0-990-p/978-0-9905687-9-7.htm

He claims it as an official A.A class B text
>>
>>18860596
Don't forget about all of your ancestors watching. You'd look like a pussy if you stopped at this point.
>>
>>18860604
>What do you think
Haven't read it.

>He claims it as an official A.A class B text
I'm fine with this. Lineages SHOULD be producing their own Class B's.

What I have a problem with is....
>>
>>18860590

Mind answering this? >>18857643
>>
>>18860619
Limited print run no reprints?
>>
>>18860621
I'll take a stab...the qlippoth are to be overcome...i.e. aspects of oneself that must be overcome/defeated. How'd I do, Ape?
>>
>>18860626
Or rather, they represent those things. Again I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I don't mind taking a leap, since Ape is here to straighten shit out if I'm way off base.
>>
File: 1490741313721.png (213KB, 277x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490741313721.png
213KB, 277x250px
>>18860619
The following is a list of texts held in the OTO archives with Gunther listed as the author ( http://archives.bapho.net/glist.htm ):

>Ceremonio de Rosae Crucis: Oct 21, 1974
Being a ceremony of Tiphereth to be performed daily by the Zelator Adeptus Minor.
4pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Codex CVIII: c. 1975
"Class A" document
10pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Codex LII: c. 1975(?)
"Class A" document
19pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Codex LXXVI: --/--/1975, Solution to Liber AL II:76 by Khemmu Neb, includes Codex LXVI, a comment on Liber Stellae Rubeae, and Codex XXXVI, a comment on the Star Sapphire, as appendices
66pp TSX
JJW HB

>Codex XXVI: c. 1975(?)
"Class B" document
4pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Notes [to Pylons]: c. 1975(?)
Commentary
22pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Sepher QShTh: c. 1975(?)
"Class A-E" document
3pp tsx.
JJW HB

I'd venture a guess that Codex 108 has to do with tantra, Hinduism, or Buddhism, with QShTh being sexual/Enochian in nature.

The initials JJW and HB are, obviously, Jim Wasserman and "Hymenaeus Beta" a.k.a. our good ol' pal Billy fuckin' Breeze.

Codex 26 is a bit of a mystery. I'd venture a guess it's an attempt at an English Gematria.

Notes on the Pylons is almost assuredly commentary on the stations in Cadaveris/Passing Through of Tuat. I could be wrong.

>>18860621
I avoided it because it's a topic I rant on.
There is no "reverse tree". The Klifot are the reified shells of habit which prevent us from spiritual progress. They're not Spheres unto their own right. They're not connected to Lemegeton. They are aggregations and secretions of the behaviors which impede your progress.

The only solution to them is to shatter them. See: The Blazing Dew of Stars in my Kabbalah folder.
>>
>>18860636
Eh... Koetting's definition is more convenient for the sake of edginess. Become a living edgelord!
>>
>>18860636
Wow it would be cool if they ever released those documents, even to just their members

>QShTh
I swear I've seen that before but I can't place where. Maybe in an Aryeh Kaplan book?
>>
>>18860666
>666
Also the Vision and the Voice.

It's the Arrow which strikes all targets without moving.
>>
>>18860636
Where can I find info on the nature of the grade of 0(square)=0(degree)? I noticed it in the 777 tables as being above or following 10=1. Thanks
>>
>>18860679
>Where can I find info on the nature of the grade of 0(square)=0(degree)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkIrwdpAW7s
>>
>>18860684

UHhhh...ok, I think?
>>
>>18860690
"That's right, the fat fuck keeled over and died."

Lel. However, I now see your point in directing me to that video. Thanks.
>>
File: fourwldsa.gif (85KB, 634x1663px) Image search: [Google]
fourwldsa.gif
85KB, 634x1663px
>>18860690
I'm being facetious.

If it's asinine for us to speculate on Magus, let alone Ipsissimus, then it's UTTERLY asinine to speculate on whatever's beyond.

In any case, the Tree is larger than you think.
>>
>>18860704
Hey! Jacob's ladder!
>>
>>18860674
>QShTh
>Arrow
>Sagittarius
>Art
>Azoth

This idea has been screaming at me for years yet it still feels so opaque, pathworking which is my regular technique reveals nothing. I dunno what to do at this point
>>
>>18860704
How come they use a square as opposed to the regular degree sign?
>>
>>18860704
Is this tree a long-form representation of Assiah, Yetzirah, Briah, and Atziluth and their relation to the Tree? Or am I just speculating out of my ass?
>>
>>18860704
I JUST WANT TO RETURN TO THE SOURCE REEEEEEEE
>>
File: HighPriestess_Thoth.jpg (217KB, 538x831px) Image search: [Google]
HighPriestess_Thoth.jpg
217KB, 538x831px
>>18860717
Brotip: The Arrow is Consciousness itself.
What does that saw about the wielder of the bow?

>>18860728
Yup.
Library update's running.
>>
>>18860743
Here's a nice little webm about daily praxes:
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491262356464.webm
>>
>>18860765
>Get to wear my own shoes, get to suck my own dick
>>
>>18860771
For real though, a lot of wisdom be up in dat vidya
>>
>>18860776
I mean, I didn't just post it to amuse myself.
>OK, maybe I did...new thread incoming.
>>
>>18860765
It's true though, we are creatures of habit. We reap what we sow.
>>
>>18860765
Ha Ha ha
>>18860743
arrows and serpents and lightning and swords and fucking 13 year old thunder cunts, all I wanted was a god damn apple
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>18860743
>Tfw when you consciousness is just a reification of experience created by your brain to jumble all your confusing sensory data together in a big pile of illusions and bullshit

The illusion of freedom is so powerful though
>>
>>18860828
>>
>>18860832
Oh, no "Freedom" as in "Free Will" is totally an actual thing; it's just a matter of degrees.
>>
>>18860636
Not even the spheres are spheres in their own right
>>
>>18860470
It is fortunate that I saw this thread. Sidis is a name I am using for an ongoing webcomic I am developing. It based on my early experiences summoning a demon while in college and on a severe amount of mushrooms. I imagine someone has been watching me for awhile. I've posted here before about my experiences with hell and what I was shown. If you would like me to elaborate, I will. I have a great deal of knowledge on the subject of magick, meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, and relatively current state of hell.
>>
>>18861214
Sure. Elaborate on everything you know in this thread >>18860828
>>
>>18856433
Fucking spam filter wouldn't let me post links, so I made a pastebin. I think you're gonna need a bit more than a weekend.

https://pastebin.com/kMysQkPJ
>>
>>18861354
>>18861214
I'm going to have to pray to the fates to bring /fringe/ back, because damn
>>
>>18860470
Thanks Ape, but I had a notion of what you practiced, it was just some silly anon, shit-talking everybody.
>>
>>18850948
PRO LARPING. we're all just roleplaying
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.