[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Library Update 48

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 46

File: sub-buzz-18009-1490571140-1.jpg (86KB, 715x1073px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-18009-1490571140-1.jpg
86KB, 715x1073px
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Sloane MSS
Sloane 3198
Sloane 3191
Sloane 3188
Cotton Appendix XLVI, pt 1
Cotton Appendix XLVI, pt 2

Also are copied into the Enochian folder. I think this is the first time ever this many of the core manuscripts have been under the same digital roof.

>A.'.A.'.>Philosophy
Ancient Philosophy of Religion
Occult Powers and Hypotheses: Cartesian Natural Philosophy under Louis XVI

>Shamanic
The Teabo Manuscript, which is an interesting little document, a Late Mayan manuscript in which the people of the Feathered Serpent attempt to make some vague sense of Christism, and the start of what COULD have been a Mayan-Christian syncretic faith.
>>
>>18860828
How the fuck was gaiman on point so often without ever having bothered to practice anything?
>>
>>18860851
he surely practiced writing
>>
>>18860851
You realize Neil comes from one of the UK's most prominent Scientology families.

Pretty sure his dad still runs the St. Hill Org.
>>
>>18860851
>Jewsish
>Parents into Scientology
>Loves to read
>reads Alan Moore
>>
>Sloane 3191
Is this the first appearance of the Enochian Aethyrs? I'm confused about what I'm looking at
>Mayan-Christian syncretic faith
fuck that would have been so lit
>>
>>18860860
I'm not sure that's to his credit, scientologist are dull eyed lot
>>
>>18860871
>Enochian Aethyrs
They're the Keys.

>>18860876
Many of them, yes.
Ol' Neil seems no worse for the wear (that I know of).

>>18860870
^^^
>>
>>18860882
>The Keys
wow that's.. remarkable. That diagram on page 19 is sure something, what are the four symbols in the center supposed to represent?
>>
>>18860895
Oh shit yeah the Aethyrs are back in there too, like the listing, the same one that's isolated in the keepsilence digital Great Table (when you click on the particular Governor).

>pg 19
Um, which one. Page 19 in the pdf? Page 19 counting from the start? Page 19 counting from the title page?
>>
>>18860909
>>18860895
You mean the two boxes?

They're a city.

>The diagram shows the arrangement of the twelve tribes, as they are being described in Numbers. The right diagram shows the arrangement of the tribes as the angels dictated it. The names of the angels are those of the guardian angels of the various hebrew tribes. Also there are numbers in the diagram, that are implying the circular movement around the diagram, beginning in the eastern direction. John Dee commented on this diagram that it would show the modern arrangement of the tribes, after the diaspora took place. Tyson compares the Great Table with a city-map of the New Jerusalem. There are 42 roads (the dividing lines that are forming crosses) - in each subquadrant are ten and two of the Black Cross sums up to twelve for each quadrant. At the ends of each of this lines are the gates to a total of 84 gates. There are 28 outer gates, which is the number of the moon's houses. It is interesting to note that on Mondays the seances were much more efficient then on any other day. The Monday is holy to enochian angel-magic. The Great Table is self-similar in its layout, because in each quadrant of the Great Table you can see the overall layout in small of the Great Table repeated.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>18860909
The page numbers written in the upper corners of the pages is what I was referring to, at least in the first part of the document

>mfw I see the "Earthly Land correspondences" for LIL

I guess the apocalypse is right on time
>>
>>18860927
That's not what I was referring to but it sure is interesting, why do some tribes get more angels than others?
>>
>>18860947
Not seeing exactly what you're referring to.
Screenshot me.
>>
File: why are there three..png (708KB, 945x860px) Image search: [Google]
why are there three..png
708KB, 945x860px
>>18860963
this is what I was talking about initially
>>
File: boxes.png (328KB, 480x860px) Image search: [Google]
boxes.png
328KB, 480x860px
>>18860963
>>18860973
and this is what I thought you were talking about with the boxes but now im not sure, unfortunately my latin is kind of rusty
>>
>>18860973
Oh, fuck.
Aethyrs on a series of concentric sphere.
>>
>>18860981
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Those are tribe names duder.
>>
>>18860989
ohhh so the Top box is just the guardian Angel for each tribe, and the bottom box appear to be which of the Sons of Lot each tribe is descended from (after the division into four and 20 orders). But where the fuck are the Kohathites? I have questions
>>
>>18860989
Source on my nigga Tyrone? >>18860765
>>
>>18860981
That bottom box makes less sense the more I try to parse it out. I'm not sure what apostate princes from highly obscure biblical verses have to do with anything but there's a strange implication of "idolatrous kings" bringing dangerous religious habits to the different tribes

>"Let the God to whom vengeance belongs demand blood for blood. He will do it, for he is righteous"

also "The names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west"

Were they trying to create New Jerusalem or just use it as a sort of Mandala for their Magickal system? They had to have known that what they were doing was apocalyptic being learned men who studied the bible.
>>
File: 800px-B_Facundus_254[1].jpg (336KB, 800x1176px) Image search: [Google]
800px-B_Facundus_254[1].jpg
336KB, 800x1176px
>>18861020
>>18861080
fuggg
>>
>The Arrow is consciousness

I see that the crown of the Arrow is the Father of all Light,
and the shaft of the Arrow is the Father of all Life, and the barb
of the Arrow is the Father of all Love. For that silver wedge is
like a lotus flower, and the Eye within the Ateph Crown crieth: I
watch. And the Shaft crieth: I work. And the Barb crieth: I wait.
And the Voice of the Æthyr echoeth: It beams. It burns. It
blooms.
And now there cometh a strange thought; this Arrow is
the source of all motion; it is infinite motion, yet it moveth not,
so that there is no motion. And therefore there is no matter.
This Arrow is the glance of the Eye of Shiva. But because it
moveth not, the universe is not destroyed. The universe is put
forth and swallowed up in the quivering of the plumes of Maat,
that are the plumes of the Arrow; but those plumes quiver not.
>>
Thank you for all of this, Ape.
>>
So where will I begin? Well let's start at what got me into the occult 8 years ago. Picture a svelte long haired 21 year old reading hellblazer and smoking ass loads of weed (along with choking the chicken up to 5 times a day). He gets the idea from reading his now favorite og street magus kicking demon and vampire ass that he is going to begin a journey. A journey with no set destination, but a goal nonetheless. To contact a demon, and commune with it.
>>
Do retrograding planets effect magick? Read this, should we pay it attention?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/retrogrades.html
>>
>>18861292

So after aquiring some base knowledge about Crowley, the Golden Dawn, and psychadelic compounds, He decides he's experienced enough to perform a summoning while tripping. He gets a bag of weed along with a bag of mushrooms the following week. He then reads, rereads, and reads again, the lesser key of solomon. So now, feeling pretty badass and prepared, he gathers the summoning mat for his room, a bath robe, and a ceremonial dagger. Now he's ready to rock.
>>
>>18861308
>Do retrograding planets effect magick?
Yes but that website is ass.
>>
>>18861321
He takes the drugs, making sure the peak will come at the height of the summoning. He arranges his materials around him, his mat already has the necessary circle and triangle design on it, and he burns incense in the middle of the triangle. What he didn't count on, is that he is facing a huge closet sized mirror in his bedroom while doing this. OH WELL, THAT WON'T COME INTO PLAY LATER!!! He begins the ceremony.
>>
>>18861353
Everything goes according to plan. He summons the demon, although he forgot most of the words so he just used mumbo jumbo incantations that spontaneously come to him. The smoke of the incense immediately starts to change. He looks in the mirror. He knows he shouldn't look in the mirror, but he does it anyway. as he looks at his reflection it slowly begins to morph and change. Eventually it comes to be a demon with jet black skin, long white hair, a lizards tail, four horns, pointed ears, and buck naked with boobs and a vaginzo.
>>
>>18861373
The demon smiles. He exchanges a reluctant grin. The demon speaks. "I am Gressil, What does thou will." He returns. "I simply wish to commune with you fallen one." The demon chuckles, then comes back with a serious gaze. "What does thou will." Realizing he has to ask the demon to do something for him, or else it will run amok, he comes up with a quick answer.
"I wish to know secret knowledge of hell." The demon smiles and adds sweetly: "The knowledge shall be given to you." with that the demon disappears.
>>
>>18861335
I know that's why I asked.
So for example, should do no love magick on Venus retro?
>>
>>18856433
see
>>18861354
>>
>>18861406
Wondering when this secret knowledge will be given to him, he forgets a crucial detail. the banishing portion of the ceremony. So he goes back to his life. The next three weeks are both amazing and agonizing. He is plagued by strange, lurid, sexual dreams and horrors of which no mortal man should be privy to. He tries to go about his days as normal as possible, but his roommates notice something is amiss. After his ceremony he craves something challenging and so undertakes a brief dip into lucid dreaming. It is with this the dreams intensify, to the point where even though he is masturbating frequently he is having nocturnal emissions every night. the demon from the ceremony shows him its dwelling. a large underground palace it seems.
>>
>>18861418
>no love magick on Venus retro
Your instincts are correct. Unfortunately there isn't any basic "planetary magick for dummies" book that I'm aware of but maybe Ape can point you in a better direction when he comes back
>>
>>18861441

go on. Also that Demon clearly wanted your seed
>>
>>18861441
It is imense and is supported by many pillars, much like the mines of moria from lotr. The pillars are covered in gold or brass, with plaster, frescos, jewels, and other finery. They pass through a large dining room where a few spirits are eating, though it is hard to make them out. They then reach the torture chambers. In it is filled horrors which I hesitate to describe. organs are growing out of bodies in hideous grotesquerie. "This is where the most evil of sinners are brought," says Gressil. It is explained that taste buds are grown in bowels. Eyeballs and Eardrums are grown with flaking boils and regulary pierced and gored. fingernails and toenails are grown large and tumescent with many more nerve endings and gored in a variety of ways. This in addition to mortal torture methods and other diablery to hideous to mention. They then teleport to another extremely large chamber, with a deep pit in the middle. The demon beckons him to look in.
>>
>>18861500
https://youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ
>>
>>18861533
Kek. Yes, please. No more fanficition ITT...
>>
>>18861500
He looks down, and it seems to go very deep, but there is a definite bottom to the pit. The sides are carved into in a corkscrew manner, so that one may ascend or descend by going around the circular sides of the pit. These sides are deeper inward than most earthly caverns, and arranged on them are many bedrolls. Almost every bedroll is filled with a human and a demon fornicating, with a black web like ooze covering them both, connecting them. "This is where new spirits are transformed, enlightened, and emboldened with the power." Gressil said "Very rarely do souls make it straight to heaven from earth. rather than choose to remain on earth, or work through purgatory with intermediary spirits, they can either remain themselves or come here to fully partake in the pleasures and the duties of hell."
>>
>>18861542
I was asked by an anon to share, so I am sharing. If there is anything specific you would like to know feel free to ask. I will stop with the story. It ends with me in the mental hospital and now 8 years down the road still in the system and still practicing. Also this is all true, but if you don't believe me I understand. I am blessed to have had such intimate contact with the unclean.
>>
>>18861575
The Lurker demands no story be left untold.
>>
>>18861609
Well fortunately, that is basically it. I am told by Gressil I am somehow connected to Asmodai's disappearence in hell. I may be him I may be a piece of him, I may just have passed by him on the street, either way Asmodai has not been in hell since my birth, and the demons who know this see a connection. I was then told that demons aren't actually present for summonings. Most of the time they have more important business than to humor one person, but they need to protect their image. So they create pieces of themselves that operate like AI's in pocket dimensions. Now that's not to say that demons and other spirits are absent all summonings or that Gressil was present at mine, or that anything that demons say is true. That's just what was passed to me through the grapevine.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
>>18861634
>>
>>18861634
>they create pieces of themselves that operate like AI's in pocket dimensions

sick lore bro, sounds like an anime
>>
>>18861634
Gressil then said I was welcome in hell and she personally oversee my transfiguration, and if I was Asmodai, I would regain my throne. She then said if that is so, the reason I incarnated on earth was probably because I wanted to start over fresh, because the pleasure had become boring, or not powerful enough, not because of any of the multiple wars that are always happening amongst the lords of hell. In the week or two after that experience, I had multiple hallucinations from my closet mirror, continued lucid dreaming but the dreams slowly became more normal, as far as dreams go. Finally the hallucinations got really bad, I had an episode where I broke the closet mirror and was admitted to the hospital. strangely though, I stepped on and pounded my fists on the broken glass and didn't get a scratch on me.
>>
>>18861652
most fiction has some real life inspiration, or kernel of truth. I'm not asking anyone to believe me.
>>
File: f3c.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
f3c.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>18861657
>>
File: Accelerator_InLine_Synchrotron.jpg (274KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator_InLine_Synchrotron.jpg
274KB, 1600x900px
I have tapped into the ultimate power: creativity. Creativity, the act of creating something new that is of value. You find yourself a pipe of that stuff, and then you bend the pipe around on itself. Now you have creative forces creating and enhancing creative forces, and amplify it in a feedback loop. A magical engine is formed. Now you have one hell of a firehose to douse everything with creativity. Think about creativity in the broad sense. About design methodology. About the methods of design and the design of methodology. To unlock the power of creativity you must understand and apply the mechanisms of creation

The only one more powerful than a god is someone who can make others gods. The greatest master makes masters of others. To inspire curiosity is to inspire awareness.

The direction to follow is an easy choice, the compass is an insatiable desire to understand and experience. That is all that is needed, all this is compass calibration...
>>
>>18861715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJu32azAaQ
>>
>>18861657
Thanks for completing. Remain steadfast in whatever experience is yours.
>>
>>18861729
the pleasure is all mine. If you take anything away from this I hope it is that you should be careful when dealing with magick, and doubly careful when dealing with magick and drugs. Also, you can do as much preparation as humanly possible and you still aren't ready for magick. At some point you have to take a leap into the unknown or you won't get results. And everything has a price.

I have recently been reading some wicca and druid texts and would like to ask some questions. should I start a seperate thread for that, or put it here?
>>
Vampirism: astral, psychic, sanguine... Point me towards some occult practices please! (Possibly from the Egyptian perspective?)

I've heard that the ToS practices immortality through vampirism. Is this true? I'm also aware of a story involving Sekhmet becoming blood-lusted and pacified by red beer. I'm interested in the idea of one's ka being unsatisfied and searching for human sustenance...
>>
>>18861843
I did a little bit of research into vampirism a few months ago. I got a wide variety of answers. I'd suggest visiting the vampirewebsite.net or the vampirismforum.com if you haven't already. I don't know of any texts describing energy vampirism, but from memory the practice is fairly simple. I can give you a brief detail of it if you like?
>>
>>18861876
Jesus fuck, if you're what it was producing, than it really is for the best that fringe died
>>
>>18861876
to add to the first part of my post. This information seems to be the most based in fact, although it clearly takes some leaps in logic. at vampirismforum.com they are kind of harsh on new posters who don't give them respect and act according to some of their guidelines, so don't post lol how do i tell if i am a vampire? or kek how do i meet a vamp in real life? they follow the aset ka tradition which is not recognized by some groups of the vampire subculture. they regularly call each other posers, so be prepared for that if you still want to check it out.
>>
>>18861887
I actually have no affiliation with the aset ka or vampirewebsite.net. I just researched them through the magic of the interbuttz.
>>
>>18861888
it's all role playing bullshit, you could send him to the wizards of the coast website for just as credible information
>>
>>18861894
well that's the problem innit? unreliable first hand accounts, roleplayers stroking each others poles, and myths and legends are all you're going to find.
>>
>>18861354

Thank you friend
Im going to download them again. I couldn't find them in the mega last time i checked but ill check again senpai
>>
>>18861922
Idek where to start ._.
Ive been reading for like a year on stuff and only chaod magick is what ive been into its so hard...
>>
the ritual is done purely mentally
the beckoning is of the mind.
the will is sharpened.
the finalization is but whispered.
the banishing is a psychic explosion.
only breath follows.
a sleep comes, black and transporting.
a dream lightly emerges, you wish to believe it yet are not fooled; you wake your mind up 50%, enough to see the blackness of your bedroom, before allowing your mind to resume and engage the now-confirmed dream.
you are in a courtyard.
there are many there and you will to choose one.
you find one and begin to rape against the fence.
you decide to add another, and momentarily leave to find the +1.
the scenario shatters.
you are on your bed at once.
you are suddenly hoisted from your bed by a formless force, dragged onto the floor of your room as you writhe and roll in grip.
a seeming snake thick as tree coils you round and twists you strangely.
you raise your head up and your face takes the shape of one roaring, yet the one is not you, and the roar is not yours, nor audible.
the roar is of anger of failure.
it is at this moment you are free of the force, and you stand up and run, then leap to your bed.
it is at this moment you awaken.
you are not alone.
your flesh and spirit illuminates with abstract ecstasy that resonates like nothing else you have known.
the pleasure lasts long enough for your mind to progress, then subsides.
you fall asleep.
>>
>>18861915
you should watch this
>>18860765
Just because it's all you know, doesn't mean that it's all there is
>>
I bless Ra - The fierce sun burning bright
I bless Isis - Lune in the night
I bless the air - The might Horus hawk
I bless the earth on which I walk
I bless this board so blue and pale
I bless its visitors - so full of fail
>>
Any idea on how to get jdownloader to recheck the files/folders and make sure everything is up to date/downloaded?
>>
>>18862033
I spit my memes, so copy and pasta
I veil my ignorance, cool as sinatra
I offer an echo, the waves toss me round
I speak and I speak and I make not a sound
I try to defend, am breached every night
I come unto morning, re-hypnotize "right"
I walk my small circle, I peek and I smirk
I hate them as I do my own self, the jerk.
>>
Can somebody rec me a book on developing psionics as a shiddi through spiritual practice?
>>
Dear /omg/ today I've learnt that there was a lot of people from /fringe/ shitposting about gnosticism and now mentioning that you're a gnostic and showing interest in magic systems for gnostics is a meme.

Why is everything a meme nao?
>>
>>18862051
https://youtu.be/SjfspM5sDIA
>>
Is it normal to be very mistrusting of big organizations like thelemites and so on?
>>
Would it be reasonable to say that neo-Platonism is in a sense just an 'intellectualization' of animism? As the Noetic worlds corresponding to certain 'spiritual' worlds, and as everything partakes in certain higher Ideals, just like in animism everything partakes in soul/spirit (or rather has a spirit/soul) w/e. Also in neo-Platonism, as far as I remember, the physical world isn't exactly a different and separate world from the Noetic, but rather the same from a different perspective. Which would also fit within animistic/shamanistic view, where the spirits are always present in full in the physical, even if one cannot always perceive them
>>
>>18862157
I quess so. It's the same with any organization of any kind, the bigger it is, the more fools there are. And with the occult/mysticism, you really want to stay away from fools, as the Work may in a way start to define you, and you really want to practice it properly. Then again we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Surely there are some nice orgs. Have been looking for one myself
>>
>>18862166
more about neo-Platonismish

What do you occultist of /x/ think of ethics? In that do you consider certain ethical conduct being helpful or even necessary for the Work? Some esoteric systems seem to demand strict moral behaviour, yet how necessary it is? How far can you go with mere practice of the mind, concentration and will-power?
>>
>>18862078
I've been bitching about /fringe/'s grasp on Gnosticism for years.

>why
Because nobody seems to give a shit about historicity. It's easier to just make shit up and repeat bullshit.
>>
>>18862214

But you know, Apsey, historicity wasn't your concern when you uploaded Samael Aun Weor there, bud. Or HP Blavatsky.

Afaik gnosticism is just a term that makes people confused because it encapsulates many beliefs.

For instance I think christian gnosticism is a good point of entry, but in my case it is for lack of other known gnosticisms. I'd ask you, but you have let some charlatans into your filter, namely Samael.
>>
>>18862258
K.
I could mount defenses of the latter, but it'd be easier to just say:
>Gone.
>I needed the space anyway.
>>
>>18862290
>I could mount defenses of the latter

I'm willing to hear them if you want to discuss it, because you may have a genuine interest in escaping before shit hits the fan.

If you could care less, however, just don't bother.
>>
>>18862323
>you may have a genuine interest in escaping before shit hits the fan.
Fuckin'....what?
>>
>>18862329
Oh, you know, the gnostic doctrine of escaping the demiurge.
>>
>>18862335
1: There is no unified "Gnostic" doctrine but various groups and sects of divergent epistemologies.
2: Even among them only about half utilize some notion of 'escape' from a 'prison planet'. Even Valentinius' Demiurge was closer to the Platonic benevolent ideal than "God is actually Satan".

HENCE >>18862214
>>
>>18862339
>ideal than "God is actually Satan"

Must've been very metal to see them shouting: Save me Satan.

I know there is no unity, but oftentimes there is one doctrine that is correct and several interpretations that aren't, just like for everything, really.
>>
File: spooky.png (175KB, 456x393px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
175KB, 456x393px
Can anyone tell what is written on this tattoo?

It looks partially old norse but I have no idea what the other symbols are and where to translate them.
>>
>>18862339
I briefly did some meditation-focused Gnostic classes some time back, which were primarily based on Samael Aun Weor (Curious to know what the objections are) and discussed the physical, mental, astral bodies.

Personally, I'm interested in the Archons (Particularly John Lash's interpretation) and the Demiurge and would enjoy reading anything and everything you will to say.
>>
>>18862450
The problem with gnosticism is that you're forgetting you're getting your information from the opinions of people other than the serpent, so you are getting it wrong.
>>
>>18862461
What the fuck do you even mean.

>>18862450
See Chaldean Oracles of Zoroaster, Plato, and "Gnosis: The Nature and History of Gnosticism".
>>
>>18862495
>What the fuck do you even mean

I mean that what I read in the gospel or text doesn't relate to what people claim afterwards.
>>
>>18862495
Thank you, I will seek them out in your library to add to my collection and absorb.

>>18862461
The danger of adopting the conclusions of others is not lost to me. Ultimately, I do not resolutely identify with any particular system or concept and weigh all against personal experience.
>>
>Darth_Grimorivm_ov_shite_talking_spirits.pdf

Hey Ape, the story behind Liber lilith is fascinating, so you have any similar books in your repertorium that are worth reading just because of the backstory behind acquiring them?

I actually wanted to grab a phisical copy so as not to fight with the bad quality of the scan, but fuck me, 500 bucks for the first edition with the cool as fuck cover.
>>
Given the hype about the American Gods TV show around here, I assume it has occult value rather than just being entertaining. So, is Anansi Boys a sequel to American Gods or just similar in theme and setting? Do the same characters return? Do I need to read AG first?
>>
File: s121.jpg (51KB, 585x352px) Image search: [Google]
s121.jpg
51KB, 585x352px
Morning bump.
>>
Wow, it was really LARPy in here for a few minutes.
>>
>>18862290
Wait you didn't delete Blavatsky I hope?
>>
>>18862290
Is the space you have on megaupload that limited?I'm starting to grow pretty concerned by how much you've deleted from the mega
>>
>>18860828
Stfu tripfaggot
>>
>>18862948
Well, he's really only deleted a fraction of a fraction. I mean, it needs a little TLC anyway, which I am not qualified to administer, otherwise I would have done it by now, but I agree with you in terms of actual content deleted.
>>
>>18862961
HA you really got him! Wow high-five bro, you really did it! you may pass go, you may collect 200 autismbux
>>
Does anybody know the source for that pic that is *supposedly* a profile of Crowley pointing his finger and casting a shadow in the background, looking incredibly withered and ill? I just have a hard time buying that it's actually him, considering every other pic I have ever seen of the guy he looks robust and alive.
>>
http://www.4pt.su/en/content/great-war-continents

So, Dugin is just rubbish right? and, insofar as the people who take him seriously aren't just pretending to for some pr/misdirection reason, we should take them less seriously, right?
>>
>>18862948
>how much
I'd call 25 books out of 5500 and 45 gb statistically insignificant.

>>18862989
Yeah, death is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>18863042
when was that taken? looks reasonably spry for a 70-something, never-mind a sickly heroin user
>>
>>18863042
Holy fuck mang.
>>18863055
IDK, heroin leaves one looking well-worn, but it somehow seems to preserve one, like pickling. Ever see William Burroughs before he died? I'm almost positive Burroughs shot up til the day he died, but his methadone maintenance prevented junk sickness. But I digress...
>>
>>18863042
Whats the skinny on the most accurate account of his death? There seem to be conflicting reports. My personal favorites are the especially sappy ones on the 'save yourself before it's too late!' Pentecostal christian websites.
>>
I've found that buddhist meditation, lucid dreaming, and astral projection really aid in ritual magick. does anyone know of other practices that can have a synergistic effect on magick? I am currently beginning to explore tibetan yoga, any thoughts on that?
>>
Anybody else think it's absolutely disgusting how evangelicals go to Haiti to try and destroy Vodou?
>>
>>18863173
>expecting christians to respect other cultures or differing views in general
>shiggidy diggidy doo!
>>
>>18863162
Back in the day, I saw a bunch of guys standing around with signs that said "Free Tibet" so I decided to take them up on it, as I never turn away that which is free. Well, here we fucking are, me with my dick in my hand and *still* no Tibet to my name. Don't trust those guys claiming to be giving Tibet away, it's just a scam to get your hopes up.
>>
>>18863042
Can the Crowley pix be found in the library?
>>
>>18863173
I don't think their attempts to destroy local cultures are anywhere near as grievous as their attempts to force their autism on everyone else... but of course these two go hand in hand.. ALSO, it's not just evangelicals going around trying to destroy entire cultures in order to substitute their own. Shit, I personally know Methodists who are involved in the same racket.
>>
Holy Fuck there are SO goddamn many Bruno Borges threads, it won't be long before that shit overflows into /omg/
>>
>>18863208
Certainly hope not.
>>
>>18863184
well the library book I got on it was free, so at least there is that. Is there yoga that is more genuine than tibetan? Maybe indian or hindu? I am looking for something more esoteric than the shit soccer moms do at the ymca.
>>
>>18863199
Yeah. It's just less mainstream in Methodism. I remember hearing repeatedly that people would be judged fairly, with what they knew in mind, and so conversion was desirable, but we should trust God rather than forcing conversion.

Meanwhile some assholes literally go to Africa and encourage witch hunts that involve murdering people with literal autism. Fuck.

I'm not a Christian anymore, but that mindset NEVER made sense to me.
>>
Does anyone have a mirror of Basic Sigils in Choas Magick somewhere, the pdf is corrupted
>>
>>18863235
Yeah, shit's fucked uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbhYqV17CoQ

On the other hand, I know some Methodists, one in particular, who is a carpenter, and after shit like Katrina, went down with a group of people and started rebuilding houses, for free, on his own time, and they have done this many times over the years. I think this is more along the lines of what being "Christian" is all about, or what it *should* be about. I was baptized and confirmed a Methodist...even at the time of my confirmation I was having serious doubts about my faith, but they kinda let it slide and pushed me thru anyway...and now here I am. I do have the advantage of not going thru a lot of the standard christian guilt and shame shit that a lot of people had to go thru. All the girls I ever knew (especially Catholics) who were raised in that kind of hypocritical 'christian' environment were crazy kinky and DTF. Again, I digress.
>>
So what's the deal with actual physical alchemy? Some say alchemy is a metaphor i.e. personal alchemy, but apparently there are a few practitioners of actual physical alchemy, even on this board.
>>
Hey, does anyone have any insight into the instructions here >>>18862328 (pic related) on necromancy? It seems incomplete or possibly LARPy. Also, I'm interested to know why the dickmoo logo would be on there? Thanks.
>>
>>18863397
Looks LARPy to me. Also, too much hybridizing of folk magic and temple magic, IMO. Plus fuck any entity that's gonna get pissy because I had a beer four days ago.

Might work but there are almost certainly ways that are both better and easier.
>>
This weekend I'm going camping with friends. What's the best way of contacting the fairies while I'm out there? I had an experience a few years back where I'm pretty sure they dicked with me, but I want to talk, perhaps make a deal (knowledge in exchange for booze or something).
>>
>>18863431
That was the impression I got. Thank you, and thanks for being there, as it seems everyone but us is busy. I mean, I'm actually supposed to be working right now, myself, so I don't blame them. I wanna say Ape had a test/exam recently, maybe even today...
>>
File: Cthul Story Bro.jpg (47KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
Cthul Story Bro.jpg
47KB, 500x439px
>>18861657
>>
>>18863443
No I just have regular class and work hours. Literally on the clock right now. Have a stats thing I need to work on through tomorrow night tho.

>>18863439
>What's the best way of contacting the fairies while I'm out there?
Put metal near fungus patches on trails to herd them into particular locations. Leave some mead for 'em.

>>18863349
It's not mutually exclusive. There are two options for physical alchemy; chemical experimentation as well as sexual alchemy. I've got a whole folder on all of it in the library.
>>
>>18863593
Ah ok... I could swear you had an exam recently, but I could also swear I didn't get drunk last night and make an ass of myself. What's the deal with Cthulu being a saint in the Gnostic Catholic Church? Is that just cheekiness, or something else?
>>
>>18863605
>I could swear you had an exam recently
I did.
Amazonian anthropology.
Shattered the curve with a 96. There was also a 93.
Next highest grade was a 84.

>cheekiness, or something else
Ken Grant being Ken Grant.
He'd slip Cthulhu's name into the 1st Degree ceremony for TOTO before it went 'astral lodges'.
>>
>>18860828
Show looks interesting. Can't wait.
>>
Good editions of the bible for occult study and reference? Self pronouncing text is vile and the nrsv as lifeless as it is uninformative.
>>
>>18863625
Nice! Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less. What's TOTO?
>>
>>18863649
Typhonian Ordo Templi Orientis.

>>18863639
Fug.
I'd say the Greek manuscripts, tbqh.

>>18863635
You should read the book.
>>
>>18863671
I've had my eye on the sexy ass cambridge clarion kjv, but not for that price.
>>
>>18863593
>Put metal near fungus patches on trails to herd them into particular locations. Leave some mead for 'em.
Will they settle for an IPA or for moonshine, or some Mike's Hard or something?

Anyway, thanks!
>>
>>18863802
>Mikes hard
If I was a fairy I wouldn't give you shit you cheap bastard
>>
What do you think of Rosicrucian order?
>>
>>18863853
Which one?
>>
>>18863841
I just don't have mead around. I looked at what was in my fridge. I'll get some mead if it'll make them happier. Christ.
>>
>>18863894
Whisky also works, no bottom shelf though. At least with wine you can get something good for under 15 a bottle. It's like cooking, don't offer anything you wouldn't drink if you had standards.
>>
>>18863863
I meant more the whole cultural movement more
>>
>>18863914
Neat, I guess. I just wasn't sure if you were talking about the order within Masonry, or the RR et AC or whatever.
>>
bump, bump, bump
>>
>>18864265
Thanks.

>>18863853
Pretty good; more or less foundational in the West. Check out Hieroglyphic Monad.
>>
I'm just going to leave this here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjUzyStzD8
>>
>>18864291
Don't thank me, thank your recruiter!
>>
Let me get a thanks for being the 33rd IP
>>
>>18864301
It might be good, but it was hard to tell with that nasal emo voice and inflections of silicon valley, all peppered with overtones of metrosexuality.
>>
>robe
>cord
>trishula
>kangling
>human skull
>a fucking stang
>straight wand
>twisty wand
>golden cup
>arthana
>sword
>dagger
>nails
>amulets
>pentacle
>paten
>hand-bell
>drum
>bowl
>comprehensive knowledge of occultism
>farmland
>a quarry to mine standing stones
>7 friends who can keep a secret

I'm not made of money you asshole.
>>
>>18864427
What the holy hell are you on about?
>>
>>18864427
>>robe
>>cord
>>trishula
Easy.
>kangling
>human skull
Graverob.
>a fucking stang
lel
>straight wand
>twisty wand
Nigga trees grow where you are, right?
>golden cup
You can actually skimp on this.
>arthana
>sword
>dagger
Should have these already.
>nails
>>>not using rail spikes
Pleb.
>amulets
Make as you go. Start hunting fey metal.
>pentacle
>paten
Should have these.
>hand-bell
>drum
>bowl
Local hipster shop for forty five bucks.
>comprehensive knowledge of occultism
Free library up top.
>farmland
>>>cunning man
>>>not trespassing
See the comment five up.
>a quarry to mine standing stones
Stream works well.
>7 friends who can keep a secret
Just do all the orations yourself.

>>18864434
Minimum requirements for initiation into the Dragon Book of Essex.
>>
>>18864434
Træditional Wytcchecræfte
>>
>>18864459
How long does it take to dig a grave? There aren't many easy options around here unless I trip over a slave grave again.
>>
>>18864459
What's the difference between arthana and dagger? Also, what is fey metal? Thanks.
>>
>>18864477
Sheeit, where I'm from they lock dead niggas in a casket in a concrete vault. I bet a cemetery dating back to 1750-1800 wouldn't though.
>>
>>18864477
I meant that's really highly variant.

http://www.osteologywarehouse.com/real-skeletons/two-human-femurs.html
http://www.osteologywarehouse.com/real-skeletons/two-human-humeri.html
http://www.osteologywarehouse.com/real-skeletons/toad/
Check here for skulls, they're all 'spensive right now. Keep an eye out. They go as low as 270.
>>
>>18864487
Are there any books that are good for beginning ye auld Træditional Wytcchecræfte for one who wants to become acquainted, and buy some time to gather implements?
>>
>>18864483
>I bet a cemetery dating back to 1750-1800 wouldn't though.
^^^Dingdingding.
Find your local ghost town.

>>18864481
>arthana and dagger
One's for ritual, one's for practical work.
Fey metal would be any bit of metal that's directly in your path that you can put in your pocket to throw in the fire to charge with your ritual energy before re-purposing it.

Everything. Plates, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.

You're clearing the way for Elphame.
>>
>>18864492
*buy some time to gather implements before initiation.
>>
>>18864487
Goin froggin and making a sick toad rosary is looking like the better option. I have yet to have seen a single blackthorn since I read One, though.
>>
>>18864492
Children of Cain.
>>
>>18864501
>I have yet to have seen a single blackthorn since I read One, though
You do realize you may have to substitute for your location, yes? That he standardized to his?

>Winauk for Visions the Dream Spiders sing.
>>
>>18864514
Thanks. I'm guessing that's *not* of a wiccan nature?
>>
>>18864520
We have blackthorn, and I'm out in the suburbs so it's a popular ornamental. But I haven't seen a single thorny shrub in a year, which is weird because I usually end up walking right into them.
>>
>>18864529
It's not WHITETHORN but I've started finding thorns with white flowers only a year after starting DBoE; same with apple which I'd switched out for peach and cherry.

>>18864524
I mean, it's Traditional Witchcraft. You're gonna have to parse Wicca no matter how hard you slice it.
>>
>>18864548
Thanks. I seem to be having trouble finding the right Sefer yetzirah...my girlfriend found this killer used books cite, but they have a bunch of 'anonymous' versions and a couple other authors listed, and I am confused. Who is the original author? Thanks.
>>
>>18864565
>the right Sefer yetzirah
You NEED Aryeh Kaplan's edition.
Original author of Sefer Yetzirah is unknown.
>>
I've been reading reviews of the new Llewellyn Golden Dawn edition and the general opinion about it is "clusterfuck." I hear the New Falcon version on the library also has a couple of errors. Which paper edition should I get, and where can I see a list of errors?
>>
>>18864600
Perfect. I'm also reading Hatha Yoga from your library, and I'm having trouble visualizing the postures, as the descriptions seem to lack detail. Is there something that can help with this?
>>
>>18864680
I tried using my google-fu, but some of the pics are totally contradictory of the way the asanas are described in the book.
>>
>>18864675
They're all fucked, the enochian is useless, get the Celtic Golden Dawn for keks.
>>
>>18864694
I actually have CGD in my library. I'm stuck at the start; my cat is acting up against it (don't ask), the volume of vibration *will* aggravate my neighbors, and I am having trouble with breathing for meditation. The Local Galactic Group conspiring to make you go away from practice is no joke.
>>
>>18864675
Greer suddenly decided to stop his Archdruid Report blog. I wonder if the anger of scores of angry GD people is being a bit too much to handle.
>>
>>18864675
>paper edition
Well your options are the greer one or several hundred dollars sooo
>>18864694
Not really the same thing
>>
>>18860860
Grape Ape
>>
>>18864838
The 6th edition is 30 dollars on ebay right now, why the fuck is it twice what I paid a few months ago?
>>
>>18864853
That's not bad, I should check auction sites more. Really though I just pirate everything, but seems the sort of book having a hard copy would be nice.

>>18864756
Are you an ass?

The spirits involved really do insist you stop and grow a plant first. Chia seeds don't count.
>>
>>18864859
H-how do you know I'm still growing it?
I'm using a red bean seed.
>>
>>18864291
>>18861080
Ape do you have any thoughts about what I said up here?
>>
>>18864548
Wicca isn't so bad, the mystery of the Lord and Lady is legit af.

Just stick to Gardner and be skeptical of everything, including Gardner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOk2T6Uweao
>>
>>18864903
>Gardner
Is this the guy who borrowed/stole a bunch of shit from Crowley and claimed it as his own?
>>
>>18864913
I would say yes and no, the level to which his shit is actually a rip off is an overreaction from reactionary Thelemites imo. But again skepticism is key
>>
>>18864923
I mean, there are parts of his stuff that reads almost word-for-word like shit Crowley wrote, so I would consider that fairly justified.
>>
>>18864949
Yeah and the "do what thou wilt and ye harm none" shit is completely whack. Notice I said Wicca "isn't so bad" not "is the best thing ever"

As for plagiarism well it's damn hard to be an actual occultist without being a plagiarist
>>
File: 1284589382498.jpg (57KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
1284589382498.jpg
57KB, 457x640px
>>18864903
>tfw you're too worn out from argueing with fringe chan rejects to yell at wiccans
>>
>>18864966
There's a difference between borrowing from source material/citing it and actual plagiarism.
>>
>>18864967
You have no idea how refreshing memorizing herbs so you can poison people you don't like is over memorizing jew runes so you can look for significance in post numbers that aren't there.
>>
>>18864977
In other words:
>big boy book to hard
>I want picture-only paperback!
>>
File: 1242786141805.jpg (151KB, 430x615px) Image search: [Google]
1242786141805.jpg
151KB, 430x615px
>>18864977
>>
>>18864982
>*too
>>
>>18864977
>doubles
>memorizing herbs
>over memorizing jew runes

This seems like a big false dichotomy to me. Your double Netzach numbers suggest that you need to check your illusions. Sometimes the things we need most on the path are the things we are most resistant to.
>>
File: IMG_20170308_124826242.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170308_124826242.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>18864993
>93

>.t Thelemacuck who doesn't write his own book of shadows
>>
>>18864993
Guys let's stop feeding the troll. Everybody knows any practitioner worth their salt keeps an entire journal of their workings and progress...they just don't all use gay-ass names for it. We can do it, together!
>>
File: Cats-Eye-Nebula[1].jpg (51KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cats-Eye-Nebula[1].jpg
51KB, 1024x1024px
>>18865001
>doesn't write his own book of shadows

that would make me a pretty shitty Thelemite wouldn't it? Please tell me more about what I do
>>
>>18864977
Your poison is awfully pleasurable friend
>>18864982
>>18864993
>>18865001
>>18865016
This is the kind of shitposting I actually like. I'm glad people here are actually serious
>>
>>18865044
I was just shitposting for funsies. I do down home mountain conjure with a healthy reintroduction of vodou and cunning craft.
>>
>>18865050
>down home mountain conjure
My man. The first true Warlock I ever met was an Appalachian freakshow of a man with an extra toe on each foot. Oil companies used to hire him for fracking locations because his dousing was more accurate than any geologist
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>18865050
Hoodoo voodoo what you don't dare do people!
>>
>>18865050
hot
>>
>>18865056
All I learned was bitchcraft. You want warts removed, mouths shut, cards read, love spell, leave spell, fixes, trickses, rock hard dickses, evil eye, charms for evil eye, words that kill? I got all that. Anything valuable, not so much.
>>
File: yggdrasil.png (54KB, 869x1843px) Image search: [Google]
yggdrasil.png
54KB, 869x1843px
The world tree Yggdrasil as a rough map of human consciousness.
>>
>>18864982
Not everybody cares about being "enlightened," some people want to use magic to solve practical problems. Such as, like the other anon said, poisoning people you don't like. Care for an apple?

>>18864977
Princess Sevenleaf = 77 in English numerology. :)
>>
File: IMG_2561.jpg (81KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2561.jpg
81KB, 600x598px
Best hard copies to own and why?
>>
>>18865204
What does the horse represent?
>>
>>18865654
>>
File: 1283310984827.jpg (29KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
1283310984827.jpg
29KB, 400x287px
bump
>>
File: oreilly_vibratorzone.jpg (36KB, 400x594px) Image search: [Google]
oreilly_vibratorzone.jpg
36KB, 400x594px
>>
>>18864913
>stole
Gardner was an duly appointed representative of the Grand Lodge.

>>18864893
>93
Nope.

>>18864973
There's a good chance Crowley HELPED him write the degrees.

>>18865611
The ones that aren't online so you can scan them.
>>
>>18866312
>The ones that aren't online so you can scan them.

Are you referring to yourself? Or me? If it's the latter, I'd be happy to contribute within reasonable means. I'd imagine that the more rare, harder to find, limited copied books go for a lot of dollary-doos
>>
>>18866432
>a lot of dollary-doos
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Flame-No-8-Book-of-the-Law-Aleister-Crowley-Ltd-Ed-1-156-J-Cornelius-RARE-/151338818771?hash=item233c7f1cd3
>>
>>18866312
Ape, I'm considering Quareia to learn, because having a religion (I recently converted to gnosticism, no sect yet, just a general belief based on certain experiences that I think I mentioned to you in the past, I'm the guy who saw himself as a grill in meditation and then was attacked in a dream where I saw myself with that appearance and woke up feeling it physically, not sure if you remember, I also mentioned that I felt some kind of gnosis or apotheosis), adaptability of Quareia could come in handy, how do you think this experiment can end?

Btw, rec me a qt nice tarot deck? I'm liking Quareia's very own cards, Crowley's and Royo's.
>>
>>18866455
>Quareia
Nothing in these documents that isn't explored better and in more detail by the vast majority of the library.

https://youtu.be/yQzNZR-LXZc

>Tarot
Marseilles?
>>
>>18866470
Your library has a mythos dude, I already explained my reasons, wake up dude.
>>
File: 1489774428035.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489774428035.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>18866478
K.
Then knock yourself out.
"Do what thou wilt", etc.
>>
File: 63117368-luis-royo-wallpapers.jpg (680KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
63117368-luis-royo-wallpapers.jpg
680KB, 1280x1024px
>>18866470
Oh yeah, as for the tarot, since it will be used for learning, I do not think that using a card set that has art from my favourite illustrator will hurt, will it?

Pic related.
>>
>>18866484
The Thoth is the easiest to read but the Marseille has the least interpretation already applied to it. I have the jodorowsky deck, but the CBD may be more your thing if the tower card bothers you.
>>
>>18866546
>The Thoth is the easiest to read

And it's one I have experience with, that's why I suggested it.
>>
hello I am noob to magic and want to know if it is possible to learn spell that lets me shoot fireball? I understand that magick is a culmination of thought but maybe someone knows how 2 shoot fireball? Plz teach me ty
>>
>>18866707
>>>/tg/
https://youtu.be/-lBSGLcYVR0
>>
>>18866759
Hey Ape, I see you've included China! Do you have chinese magics?
>>
>>18866707
Magic and magick are not designed to teach you how to manipulate energy into fireballs or crackling electricity. the most i've seen people do with flames is make them sway or "dance" slightly. you'd be better off if you researched the mechanics of flamethrowers and built a gauntlet that can shoot flames and/or made tennisball sized explosives that explode on contact. technology and science should be a wizard's best friend as well as the esoteric.
>>
>>18866765
Since when do I have a Chinese folder?

https://youtu.be/Hy5SThZC19A
>>
File: dude its yours.jpg (27KB, 297x288px) Image search: [Google]
dude its yours.jpg
27KB, 297x288px
>>18866779
Well, Iunno since when, I must have overlooked it, but there it was, I think it's new at least.
>>
>>18866795
OH yeah I forgot I moved that into the upper structure; it's just a couple files but I figured I could split it off.
>>
>>18866805
Stop playing with my heart if you don't have the good stuff ;_;
>>
File: 742.png (317KB, 1356x1360px) Image search: [Google]
742.png
317KB, 1356x1360px
I'm not wrong in thinking this thing is an egregore right?
For those who don't know /pol/ discovered Kek, an Egyptian god of chaos who they think is an ancient incarnation of Pepe, or maybe the other way around idk, and now they shitpost to it in prayer.
>>
>>18866843
>I'm not wrong in thinking this thing is an egregore right?
I dunno.
Show me the ritual corpus of the Kekite faith.
Only then can I judge how well or even if they've managed to create an egregore in the traditional sense.

So unless you can cough up your new rites and/or historical reconstructions for the rites.... >>>/pol/
>>
>>18866768
But what if I want to build a camera to see ether?
>>
>>18866846
Idk what the traditional sense is, my definition of egregore is any sort of mass entity of groupthink, and cultish movements such as nazism or certain communist regimes fall under that category.
http://tarothermeneutics.com/tarotliterature/MOTT/Meditations-on-the-Tarot.pdf
>How are demons engendered? As with all generation, that of demons is the
result of the cooperation of the male principle and the female principle, i.e. the
will and the imagination, in the case of generation through the psychic life of
an individual. A desire that is perverse or contrary to nature, followed by the corresponding
imagination, together constitute the act of generation of a demon.
>The two personages, the one male and the other female, attached to the pedestal
of the central personage of the Card of the fifteenth Arcanum —the Devil —are
therefore not the creation or the children of the central personage, as one might
be tempted to believe, seeing their small build in comparison with the size of
the demon's stature. Rather, on the contrary, it is they who are the parents of the
demon and who have become enslaved by their own creation. They represent
perverse will and imagination contrary to nature, which have given birth to an
androgynous demon, i.e. to a being endowed with desire and imagination, which
dominates the forces that engendered it.
>With respect to generation effected collectively, the demon — which in this case
is known by the term egregore — is likewise the product of will and imagination,
which in this case are collective. The birth of such an egregore in modern times
is known to us:
>"A spectre is haunting Europe —the spectre of communism"—such is the first
phrase of the Communist Manifesto of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels of 1848.
As for rites, they just shitpost to it and divine his favor through post number gets, as you can see.
>>
>>18866437
Why is this worth $1100, sorry, $550?
>>
>>18866875
>definition of egregore is any sort of mass entity of groupthink
K.
>>
>>18866893
Read the letter on the Devil from the text i linked you.
I was hoping you'd want to explain yourself in return as, you know, a dialogue but I suppose not.
>>
>>18866906
>>18866846
>So unless you can cough up your new rites and/or historical reconstructions for the rites.... >>>/pol/
You're a powerful meme magician.
You've (Kekites) have been coming into these threads bleating about how impotent and ignorant we are for like, what, a year?
Figure it out for yourself, big boy.
Latest /his/ edition of /omg/:
>>>/his/2627112
>>
>>18866916
>You've (Kekites) have been coming into these threads bleating about how impotent and ignorant we are for like, what, a year?
You're assuming that me taking an interest in an a gaggle of autist's frog god makes me one of them, which is pretty odd when I link a book on christian hermeticism for my argument. I understand and completely support /pol/ hate, which is why finding out they literally made a chaos god would be fucking hilarious, but think before you spew it.
>>
>>18866931
You've presented no evidence that they have other than someone's anonymoulsy written book about the Tarot which undersells the complexity of Egregore establishment.

If you think the FS is fueling GOTOS by shitposting on a weeb site, you may wanna go deeper.
>>
>>18862411
That is from Silent Hill...
>>
>>18866846
<...but what about muh posts numbers and memes
Thanks for taking the time to respond to this sort of stuff ape.
>>
>>18866941
>If you think the FS is fueling GOTOS by shitposting on a weeb site, you may wanna go deeper.
I don't and I think it's delusional that they do, but it's hard to deny that /pol/ has had a fucking weird effect on the world. As for the book, I would again say read the whole chapter on the Devil. It got an afterward from Cardinal Hanz Urs von Bathasar, who was Pope Benedicts's right hand man and one of the driving forces behind Vatican 2, which is the closest a book like this can get to the Church's seal of approval. I'm new to occultism and I'm trying to broaden my horizon, I get you don't owe me any sort of explanation on this but I was expecting more than get out reeeeee.
>>
>>18866956
>I was expecting more than get out reeeeee.
I'm not carrying water for Kekites.

Frankly, I'm not sure a Church agent's afterword makes the text any better.
>>
>>18866989
>Kekites.
Fine if the point is gonna just hover over your head then whatever, sorry I worded it incorrectly.
>>
>>18866864
I would argue there are already cameras that can capture spirit phenomena. regular cameras have caught pictures of spirits, and you can use magnetic plates to get what appears to be a person's aura. problem is these cost money and specially designed facilities, especially the latter.
>>
>>18866994
>Fine if the point is gonna just hover over your head then whatever, sorry I worded it incorrectly.
I don't get how hard it is to understand that I don't wanna give potentially lurking kekites any clues on how to put on their big boy pants.

What do you want me to do other than say "nope, they don't appear to be doing anything functionally actionable".

Everything you want on egregores is in the library many times over, in the FS documents, in the upper OTO degrees, in Chaos texts.
>>
>>18867003
>I don't wanna give potentially lurking kekites any clues on how to put on their big boy pants.
Well then say that so the person who has to say multiple times that he isn't a Kekite just to have a dialouge can not feel like he's getting blown off by an asshole for a simple question.
At the very least say what documents out of the 4 billion. If you think there's ritual involved in this do you really think /pol/ of all places can do it? Are they that bad on this board that any mention of them garners this kind of hostility?

>"nope, they don't appear to be doing anything functionally actionable"
That and the briefest of explanations on what you think egregores are would be fine, I'm just pissed I have to weed it out of you because of a fucking frog.
>>
>>18867019
>what an egregore is
>mommy+daddy=baby (how is babby formed)
>Priest+Priestess=independent spirit

>I'm just pissed
For as long as it takes for you to master the materials, some asshole is going to have to, by definition, mediate between you and the information. If you don't like the mediation, become an expert faster or find another mediator.

I'm genuinely not trying to be a massive dick either, but thems the kicks.
>>
>>18867042
>If you don't like the mediation, become an expert faster or find another mediator.
I'm criticizing you because for half a dozen post you were actively trying not to mediate, but if you say you aren't trying to be a dick I can take it. But now, if you don't mind, I'd like to talk more about egregores.

>mommy+daddy=baby (how is babby formed)
>Priest+Priestess=independent spirit
Honestly is this making fun of me for my argument or is it your argument? From what I've read, demons (not hierarchical fallen angels such as Lucifer) are generated when a perverse will (the male principal) is fertilized through imagination (the female principle) and is allowed to grow until it can influence thoughts semi-independently. The author of the book, Valentin Tomberg, links this with Jung's conception of the personality disorder as semi- autonomous and Tibetan creation and destruction of tulpas, but he does not consider these egregores. His primary examples for egregores are the false gods of the OT, Baal, Canaan, the Golden Calf etc, along with the "egregores of nationalism" such as Nazism or Stalinism (hence why Kek, nationalism with an actual god, would fall under that category). For him there is no ritual involved in sustaining them, they feed off of collective desires and feed back collective fantasies of power, and the only distinction between them and a normal demon is that they can exist independently of the one who spawned it.
Now why am I, I suppose, completely wrong on this fact.
>>
>>18867069
>demons (not hierarchical fallen angels such as Lucifer) are generated when a perverse will (the male principal) is fertilized through imagination (the female principle) and is allowed to grow until it can influence thoughts semi-independently.
According to which source text? Or is that just someone's speculation?

>links this with Jung's conception of the personality disorder as semi- autonomous
You mean fully and completely autonomous, see Jung's letters. Pic related.

>Tibetan creation and destruction of tulpas
Depends on the Tupla. Most of them aren't 'fueled' the same way a full blown egregore is and there are purely self generated options where an egregore is, at least in the upper echelons of occult orgs, a sexual creation that's been re-purposed.

Some of them are, some of them aren't.

>His primary examples for egregores are the false gods of the OT, Baal, Canaan, the Golden Calf etc
Ok, except if we admit the apocrypha then entities like Ba'al Hermon and Azazel and the like are indeed fallen angels. Some of them are just Canaanite gods. I see no reason why egregores figure into this.

>Now why am I, I suppose, completely wrong on this fact.
Dude, believe what you want, I dunno why you want me to convince you about my opinions if you're already sure of yours.
>>
File: Jung.jpg (49KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
Jung.jpg
49KB, 500x371px
>>18867091
More to the point of my grave doubts that this author has any clue what he's talking about:
>>18867091
>>demons (not hierarchical fallen angels such as Lucifer) are generated when a perverse will (the male principal) is fertilized through imagination (the female principle) and is allowed to grow until it can influence thoughts semi-independently.
He seems to have utterly missed the part, if he's going full blown Christian, that the word "Egreogre" is derived from "Grigori", watcher, which is literally the word used in the Book of Enoch to describe the FALLEN ANGELS which participated in Shemyaza's sedition against God.

Forgot the Jung pic.
>>
>>18867091
>According to which source text? Or is that just someone's speculation?
The objective existence of demons he backs up through Jung, Levi, and Tibetan monks yet his defenition of egregore admittedly doesn't seem to have much basis. He has a tendency of stripping out ritual to focus on the psycho-spiritual dimensions of these things, but I would be willing to trust him as an authority on the matter until proven otherwise. He's not perfect though, at one point he claims electricity is the work of the serpent because it's an oppositional force as opposed to Sophia/Mary/non-fallen nature as co operational.

>More to the point of my grave doubts that this author has any clue what he's talking about:
I mean he had a direct quote to back up the claims. "All in your head" is a shit way to put it because you're only going to encounter these things in your head, but Jung was a legitimate occultist so I don't see the issue.

>Book of Enoch to describe the FALLEN ANGELS which participated in Shemyaza's sedition against God.
The distinction that he makes is that fallen angels are real, yet they have their origins in the heirarchy of angels (as opposed to the chaos of demons) and that they serve a purpose in God's plan as tempters, whereas egregores/demons obey no hierarchy, are a creation of man, and serve only to corrupt.

>Some of them are just Canaanite gods. I see no reason why egregores figure into this.
As a catholic I classify anything that isn't the living god or a fallen angel as a false idol, but that simply means that they have their origin in man, not God. They have autonomy and influence, but their authority could be wiped out by God if he so chooses.

>Dude, believe what you want, I dunno why you want me to convince you about my opinions if you're already sure of yours.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/discourse
If the top occultist on the block thinks your completely wrong I'm not going to just say fuck you I'm right, that's bad learning.
>>
>>18867131
>As a catholic I classify anything that isn't the living god or a fallen angel
Or angel angel, blech
>>
>>18863133
I doubt he ever repented, stories like that tend to attach themselves to folk with crowleys reputation.
>>
>>18864434
stuff you need for magic, you could have figured it out if you could conceptualize
>>
>>18867131
>The objective existence of demons he backs up through Jung, Levi
AFAIK Levi was long before wide adoption of the psychological model.

>they have their origin in man
I mean, not according to the Books of Enoch but they're not in your canon.

>discourse
IJS we have literally one hundred years of praxis from Orders who put together the first protocols for egregore establishment and it doesn't look much like what the Commies, Ethnonationalists, or /pol/ was doing, and if it does in this conception (which is actually somewhat popular in the Chaossphere despite Phil Hine's lengthy breakdowns on the subject), then Christism is not immune to the accusation of being a hostile egregore either.
>>
>>18865671
my little pony, the 'ultimate red pill'
>>
>>18867138
The tale I buy most is the one from Netherwood's butler/janitor.

Crowley was pacing in his dining room (show me a "flophouse" in late war UK where you had you own dining room, these folks don't grok that Netherwood was essentially an upscale retirement home for uni professors) and just collapsed dead.

Nothing spooky.
Nothing dramatic.
Nothing tragic.

He just keeled over, dead before he hit the floor.
>>
File: d87.jpg (870KB, 1051x6256px) Image search: [Google]
d87.jpg
870KB, 1051x6256px
>>18866843
>>
File: f5c.jpg (478KB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
f5c.jpg
478KB, 1122x1122px
>>18867168
Apologises if I'm messing up the thread
>>
File: hb.jpg (17KB, 552x516px) Image search: [Google]
hb.jpg
17KB, 552x516px
>>18867172
Then fucking stop.
>>
>>18867163
thank you, although the version I heard/read involved a thunderstorm, but its probably a dramatic embellishment.
>>
File: RandallGair.jpg (67KB, 647x527px) Image search: [Google]
RandallGair.jpg
67KB, 647x527px
>>18867177
Yeah, that's Diedra Macalpine's account, mother to his son, Randal Gair.
>>
File: 317872.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
317872.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
>>18867149
>AFAIK Levi was long before wide adoption of the psychological model.
Right but I'm not talking about the psychological model.

>I mean, not according to the Books of Enoch but they're not in your canon.
Looking back I screwed up, he didn't say Baal or Canaan he said "the canaan moloch" and, oddly enough, quetzacoatol, which is admittedly heresy. The rest he doesn't comment on and I assume he would know these distinctions, and if no I do now so whatever.

>then Christism is not immune to the accusation of being a hostile egregore either
The author doesn't dispute this, i don't remember if he condemns the inquisition along these lines but he does consider it the work of the serpent. But the distinction is that Christianity is a revealed religion as opposed to a created one. In his opinion, and faith that is not A. inspired from above B. Does not observe the ten commandments and C. Does not aspire for a return to virginal nature, i.e. a harmony of mind, body, and spirit with God's will, is not a true spiritual tradition, which is why he also respects the Bhagavad Gita

>which is actually somewhat popular in the Chaossphere despite Phil Hine's lengthy breakdowns on the subject
I wouldn't trust a group that thinks ALL Gods period are engendered in this regard, but I'll take a look at this. Which of those protocols would you recommend?
>>
I evoked a goetian and told him that he should give me a sign until the end of Friday. So far today I only got arguably bad news. If I see no sign what do? Do I burn his sigil right away or wait until the actual deadline I gave him for my request?
>>
>>/pol/120000000
Kek has spoken.

That is all.
>>
>>18867203
>said "the canaan moloch" and, oddly enough, quetzacoatol, which is admittedly heresy.
1) Moloch is a rite, not a god. See Sefer Yetzirah.

>hating on the Feathered Serpent
Fuck that dude.

>Which of those protocols would you recommend?
In Chaos? Cacodaemonic Copulations. Most of Spare's sexual work.

>>18867210
>So far today I only got arguably bad news. If I see no sign what do
Looks like you got your sign.
>>
>>18867333
>333

Kek worship does have a praxis, but nobody on /pol/ knows about it. It's based on the integer magick system developed by cryptographic experts and the hundreds of magickal rapists on Madison Avenue.
>>
>>18867333
>Looks like you got your sign.
That's not a sign that the spirit is doing his work though, it's a sign that he's fucking around. Maybe.
>>
>>18867333
Hey I hope I don't derail the wizard fight, but...Hypothetically, Amalantrah and Ab-ul-diz could still be contacted, could they not?
>>
>>18867344
>Amalantrah and Ab-ul-diz could still be contacted
Yes.
>>
>>18867343
Well, the bad news could *be* the sign, or you could wait until the actually deadline that was previously agreed upon. It's up to you mang.
>>
>>18867349
>inb4 it's a family death and they got a moderate inheritance
Literally the oldest trick in "The Big Book of Lemegetonic Ways of Fucking with Human Normies."
>>
File: IMG_20170407_154003442.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_154003442.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
What do we have here?
>>
>>18867353
Right...but as long as the contract is observed properly and the operator doesn't void it early, shit should be ok...or no?
>>
>>18867333
>1) Moloch is a rite, not a god. See Sefer Yetzirah.
Which Sefer are you reading?. Neither the kaplan translation or a quick google search give me anything on Moloch

>hating on the Feathered Serpent
He likes Moses's feathered serpent if that helps, and to be fair the Aztecs were a bit shoahy

>In Chaos?
No I was just going to read phil hine for that bc you recommended him (twice), what's the oldest respected text on the matter?
>>
>>18867353
No nothing like that. The request didn't have to do about money and I specifically stated that no loved ones would be harmed.
The request has to do with a project I'm (not) working on. I want something specific to happen in that project, and the news I got was that the project will take longer to be finished. On one hand I want it to end as soon as possible, but on the other hand it needs more time so my wish can be fulfilled so I don't know.
>>
File: IMG_20170407_154223295.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_154223295.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18867368
Let's cut to the chase.
>>
>>18867368
Your name and address?
>>
>>18867368
I wonder.
Scan and upload it, it can serve you later.
My laptop was stolen and I am being to recover almost all of my ebooks from my uploads.
>>
>>18867372
>>18867377
Is it some kind of law that all Indian books are printed on loo paper with shitty bindings?
>>
File: IMG_20170407_154751756.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_154751756.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18867394
This fucker has zero gutter and the pages are warped from the binding.
>>
>>18867394
Well, I don't know, but I've seen some shit from Llewellyn. Some of my books are getting brown because of the ordinary paper used to make them.
>>
File: IMG_20170407_155400560.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_155400560.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>18867406
With Llewellyn you can at least throw it away and not miss out, this fucker here is warped to shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170407_155720622.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_155720622.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>18867417
Ayurvedic "quality".
>>
>>18867424
My Ayurvedic soap is top notch. Maybe you should stick to their soap.
>>
>>18867429
Much like their food, and the bacopa I've been taking, it gives me the shits.
>>
>>18867424
Dude tell me about it.
My Kaulajnananirnaya has pages that aren't cut apart.
My Sarada Tilka Tantram has off-center printing.

Your copy of Paratrisika looks like it's a pirate printing but the correct translator and editor if you've got Lakshmanjoo, Jaideva Singh, and Bettina Baumer.

Try the 2007 Motilal Banarsidass Publishers edition, isbn 9788120804623, it's what I have and it's competently printed.
>>
>>18867370
>Neither the kaplan translation or
Read Chapter six.

>to be fair the Aztecs were a bit shoahy
>"muh Flower Wars were an excuse for mass ritual sacrifice."
>"totally not like the religious wars of europe guise, trust me".

>oldest respected text
I'd venture a guess that'd be the high degree OTO papers, though they don't use the word 'egregore' despite the fact that the Fraternitas Saturni imported the practices wholesale.
>>
>>18867512
I'm pretty sure it's legit, complete printing from the same publisher but 2014 reprint and isbn 9788120804722 with the price is in rupees. It looks like the cover was reglued in a drunken stupor. The paper is actually decent quality but the cover is fucked sideways.
>>
>>18866956
>/pol/ has had a fucking weird effect on the world

Don't you find it slightly odd that only those that believe see these effects, and for everyone else the world is carrying on as it always has?
>>
>>18867521
These are the three Mothers AMSh.
Three Mothers: AMSh
Air, water, and fire.
Fire is above, water is below,
and air of Breath is the rule
that decides between them.
And a sign of this thing
is that fire supports water.
Mem hums, Shin hisses,
and Alef is the breath of air
that decides between them.

The Teli in the Universe is like a king on his throne.
The Cycle in the Year is like a king in the province.
The Heart in the Souh is like a king in war

"Also God made one opposite the other" (Ecclesiastes 7:14).
Good opposite evil,
Evil opposite good.
Good from good,
Evil from evil.
Good defines evil
And evil defines good.
Good is kept for the good ones
And evil is kept for the evil ones.

Three:
Each one stands alone
one acts as advocate
one acts as accusor
and one decides between them.
Seven:
Three opposite three
and one is the rule deciding between them.
Twelve stand in war:
Three love,
three hate,
three give life
and three kill
Three love: the heart and the ears.
Three hate: the liver, the gall, and the tongue.
Three give life: the two nostrils and the spleen.
Three kill: the two orifices and the mouth.
And God faithful King rules over them all
from His holy habitation
until eternity of eternities.
One on three
three on seven
seven on twelve,
And all are bound, one to another.

cont.
>>
>>18867544
>The Heart in the Souh is like a king in war

I really like this part but I wouldn't say I "get" it
>>
>>18867521
These are the twenty-two letters
with which engraved
Ehyeh, Yah, YHVH Elohim, YHVH,
YHVH Tzavaot, Elohim Tzavaot, El Shaddai,
YHVH Adonoy,
And with them He made three Books,
and with them He created His Universe,
and He formed with them all that was ever formed,
and all that ever will be formed

And when Abraham our father, may he rest in peace,
looked, saw, understood, probed,
engraved and carved,
He was successful in creation,
as it is written,
"And the souls that they made in Haran" (Genesis 12:5).
Immediately there was revealed to him the Master of all,
may His name be blessed forever,
He placed him in His bosom, and
kissed him on his head,
and He called him,
"Abraham my beloved" (Isaiah 41:8).
He made a covenant with him
and with his children after him forever,
as it is written,
"And he believed in God, and He considered it
to him for righteousness" (Genesis 15:6).
He made with him a covenant
between the ten fingers of his hands -
this is the covenant of the tongue,
and between the ten toes of his feet -
this is the covenant of circumcision,
And He bound the 22 letters of the
Torah to his tongue
and He revealed to him His mystery
He drew them in water,
He flamed them with fire,
He agitated them with Breath,
He burned them with the seven [planets]
He directed them with the twelve constellations.

>ctrl F
>no moloch
Your point?

>to be fair the Aztecs were a bit shoahy
>"muh Flower Wars were an excuse for mass ritual sacrifice."
>"totally not like the religious wars of europe guise, trust me".
Bitch I condemned them, and God at least killed his own son to put an end to sacrifice as a whole, even if it didn't pan out that way.
>>
>>18867552
>>18867544

Oh for fuck's sake.
Here, I'll open up my Kaplan edition and give you the page number.
>>
>>18867552
>ctrl F
>no moloch

What does Moloch mean? Why does the Bible have so many references to foreign Gods? Use your noggin.

I'd explain more but Ape gets very (((triggered))) when people talk openly about the Teli and the Galgal
>>
>>18867565
>"What is the Teli? It is the likeness before the Blessed Holy One. It is thus written"
>>
>>18867565
>What does Molock mean?
According to wikipedia it derives from the hebrew root for King, which is only used in the title King of the Universe which I am right in assuming is not a demon.

>Why does the Bible have so many references to foreign Gods?
Because it's a semi-historical document and a running theme is the establishment of a living god over false idols.

>the Teli and the Galgal
>"What is the Teli?
Two things that aren't identified in the Kaplan translation as Moloch, yeah. Can someone just explain this because you two and Kaplan sure aren't.
>>
>>18860828
Aye, chuck. Where's a good place to start reading for a complete newbie?
>>
File: 1487089223706.jpg (65KB, 720x963px) Image search: [Google]
1487089223706.jpg
65KB, 720x963px
>>18867582
>the likeness before the Blessed Holy One.
>>
>>18867584
>Can someone just explain this because you two and Kaplan sure aren't.
Man maybe if you weren't so fucking combative I'd be more inclined to sit around avoiding my chores to handhold you.

>>>Both Münter and Movers concluded that Molek was identical with Baal and to be categorized as a fire god.
>>>In ancient times, the Te/i, in the form of Draco, was worshipped as an idolatrous deity. " Rabbi Isaac of Acco also identifies it with the idol Baal, mentioned in the Bible. (Kaplan, 134)
>>>The Torah which is spoken of here is not the ordinary written Torah. but the primeval Torah, which was written "with black fire on white fire." According to many Kabbalists, this primeval Torah in itself is identified with Zer Anpin (Small Face, Kaplan 138).
>>
>>18867593

Know thou that all the religions of all the worlds end herein, but they are only the smoke of my breath, and I am only the head of the Great Dragon that eateth up the Universe; without whom the Fifth Aethyr would be perfect, even as the first. Yet unless he pass by me, can no man come unto the perfections.
>>
>>18867593
>>18867598
>Now, then, behold how the head of the dragon is but the tail of the Aethyr! Many are they that have fought their way from mansion to mansion of the Everlasting House, and beholding me at last have returned, declaring, “Fearful is the aspect of the Mighty and Terrible One.” Happy are they that have known me for whom I am. And glory unto him that hath made a gallery of my throat for his arrow of truth, and the moon for his purity
>>
>>18867593
>>>Both Münter and Movers concluded that Molek was identical with Baal and to be categorized as a fire god.
So the solution was in a wikipedia page, not the text you kept sending me assuming I would know entities declared seperate in the bible were declared the same, where not another line down another historian claims Moloch was Yahweh. Maybe THAT"S the reason I'm being combative, along with the fact that I had to spend six posts getting you to talk about anything at all.
>>
>>18867601
Nobody owes you shit dawg.

Hele, Conceal and never Reveal!
>>
File: 1431541335955.jpg (11KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1431541335955.jpg
11KB, 400x303px
>>18867601
It doesn't matter whether you worship leatherman or the boss of the gym, you're still a faggot.
>>
>>18867601
Dude this isn't a fucking instructional forum, nor is Ape your guru. I've never had any trouble getting Ape to answer even the most insignificant of my queries, *even* when it was shit I probably just could have googled. How you present yourself is how you will be treated. That's just life.
>>
>>18867601
Fucking pardon me for assuming that a Christian Hermeticist didn't need the nuance of a well worn meme in Christian academia w/r/t the identify of Moloch broken down for them, and that they'd maybe read the whole chapter plus footnotes before being a pissbaby about clarity of citations.

>along with the fact that I had to spend six posts getting you to talk about anything at all.
Y'know, bub, you're not particularly entitled to my (You)'s.
>>
>>18867605
What sorta blows me away his dude got fagmouthy when I told him "I don't wanna talk about [thing]", whined at me, begged for it, to the point where I caved and indulged him, and he's the one who is STILL ANNOYED at ME for not being a "get an answer you already agree with hotline".

I SHOULD just tell him to go get christcucked by a symbol of pallid incompetence hanging on a stick in another thread, and that there's no place in the hearts ITT for the "salvation" of the Nazarene.
>>
>>18867585
Beginner's folder in the library in OP
>>
>>18867618
I dunno why you caved honestly I would have just trolled his ass. Nobody is entitled to understand one of the least understood and deliberately concealed mysteries of the western religious pantheon. Especially when you got salty at me two threads ago for quoting a bible verse re: Saturn worship lol. The actual best thing to have done would probably be what you usually do when people mouth off about things they shouldn't be taking about, which is to ignore him or drop a Nope.
>>
File: 1490780307807.jpg (125KB, 600x174px) Image search: [Google]
1490780307807.jpg
125KB, 600x174px
>>18867632
>Saturn worship
SHUSH.
Do you want the normies to hear you?
>>
>download the matrix from russian private tracker
>it's hard dubbed with two slavs talking over the soundtrack
I just wanted to enter the desert of the real ;.;
>>
>>18867638
>SHUSH

You're right. I should be more like Christopher Nolan and "disguise" the mysteries of Saturn in my Art

I should also probably stop namefagging but it's becoming addictive
>>
>>18867618
Is it legit to order pre-made Abramelin oil/incense?
My local nature store only has the oils blended with jojoba or grapeseed or whatever, and I'm having trouble finding them pure.
>>
>>18867648
>I should also probably stop namefagging but it's becoming addictive
But it's lit, senpai.

https://youtu.be/dkhvE9jDBlQ
>>
>>18867655
>legit to order pre-made Abramelin oil
Generally speaking? Nope.
They use less organic oils.
Abramelin should be made with olive oil as a base. It should have the potential to spoil (but it lasts a damn long time too).
>oils blended with jojoba or grapeseed or whatever, and I'm having trouble finding them pure.
You mean the abramelin itself or the constituent oils of abramelin?
>>
>>18867662
The constituent oils. Hell, I'm even having trouble finding loose incense. All my local shops have are sticks
>>
>>18867648
yeah it is
>>
Reminder we have another thread here and I probably won't make next OP here, unless the /his thread stays dead:

>>>/his/2627112
>>
>>18867656
>put on that song and close my eyes
>immediately start seeing pyramids in my inner sight
LIT indeed
>>18867666
>666
They have hella loose incense on Amazon if that's a thing where you live. I also have had trouble finding legit abramerlin oil but I just usually use any oil that burns on wounded flesh for ritual purposes.
>>
>>18867353
Grape Ape
>>
>>18867609
As I said i'm new to this, and your response was to send me to an ancient text assuming I know multiple levels background information and get baffled when only the footnotes have the necessary piece of the equation. It's a miscommunication, fine, but you were communicating fairly poorly and insisting on your explanation it when I pointed it out.

>>18867608
He presented himself as a dismissive asshat when I wanted to ask about egregores so yes how you present yourself is how you will be treated. I get it, nobody wants to talk to /pol/sters, but be reasonable for god's sake.

>Y'know, bub, you're not particularly entitled to my (You)'s.
I'm not but since you dismissed me in the first place on a blatantly wrong assumption, i.e. I'm a Kekite, don't see anything wrong with correcting you on that matter. If you want to just politely say I don't want to answer sure, but if a barista tells you to fuck off because we don't serve muslims you're gonna get pretty pissed if you have to say I'm not a muslim six times just to get your coffee. As for Canaan, as I said I'm new to this, and I'm not going to be ashamed if you made a wrong assumption about my prior knowledge, but forgive me for getting pissed if that looking for a word that isn't there. Both of these assumptions are at fault here, and I'm only pissed at you in the first place because with the first one you were so stubborn about correcting it.

But, in all fairness, none of that is an excuse for being sarcastic and uncooperative on my end, so I do apologize for that. The Cult of Kek is a bunch of asshats and if it's common knowledge I understand, and you aren't just a walking goodle search, but you also repeatedly dismissed my first question on false grounds and the second time you gave a poor explanation. I accept your criticism of my behavior, colorful as it is, so I hope you can accept my criticism of your.
>>
>>18867676

https://youtu.be/OJc9vTfkteI
>>
>>18867666
>The constituent oils
>666
Then it LIKELY won't be a problem if use use the olive oil base.
>>
>>18867676
Nice post number.
>that fucking wall of text
>>
>>18865671
It's Odin's steed, Sleipnir. Sleipnir has eight legs just like Yggdrasil has eight branches, so I see Sleipnir as symbolic of Odin's mastery over all the worlds (which itself is taken as representing the magician's mastery over the realms of her psyche).

Or maybe I'm just over-reaching because I felt like drawing a horse. Who doesn't like horses?
>>
>>18867168
>>18867168
>Tfw Sobek has emerged in the Horizon Zero Dawn game
Oh shit it's getting real
>>
>>18867698
It's such a shame that we'll probably never have a workable Norse high magick system. It seems likely that they had something similar to Qabbalah, with a framework comprising the nine worlds and 24 runes, and their own system of astrology.

>yfw nine worlds is exactly how many planets are in our solar system
Fucking hell, the Norse probably knew about Neptune and Pluto thousands of years before anyone else did. WHY did (((Christianity))) have to wipe out all our ancient wisdom and knowledge? WHY?
>>
>>18867689
Grape Ape
>>
File: pepe.png (159KB, 312x336px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
159KB, 312x336px
lot of asshurt tripfaggotry in this thread
>>
>>18868327
Lots of retarded frogposters trying to agitate when we're already ten posts past bump limit ITT.
>>
>>18867593
So the before in no god before me is the also the countenance that can be looked upon after the fall, and idolatry is thinking that's all there is?
>>
>>18868424
haha, so then ac's black brother is the idolator because he won't surrender everything under the abyss to experience the supernal, or am i way off?
>>
Hi X icome to you in my time of need. My freiend died in an traffic accident and I want ro honour his soul in another way than the Vater unser his burial is tomorrow(sry gwrman) what
>>
>>18868443
Other ways are there. I am Agnhostic he was mostly atheistic
>>
>>18868450
I am sorry I am extremly drunk abd just dontvknow what to do
>>
>>18868443
Speak if you have anything to say, be Silent if you don't. Gather actual friends and celebrate his life over drinks and drugs, grieve if you haven't already and prepare for the year of letting go.
>>
File: umadumadusomad.jpg (449KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
umadumadusomad.jpg
449KB, 1280x720px
>>18868353
see you next thread faggot
>>
>>18868481
Thank you.We werent the bestfriends but he was like a brothervto me he showd me my wrongs and I tried to show him his. Thank you U apreciate your advi e very mucch
>>
Anything on finding/summoning a psychopomp?
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.