[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 81

File: the_hierophant.jpg (51KB, 391x714px) Image search: [Google]
the_hierophant.jpg
51KB, 391x714px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed) (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Divcord: https://discord.gg/Fvpgm3h
>Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >>18788145
>>
first
>>
I'm going to give three readings. Note: I'm drunk and your readings will suck and be full of typos. Three tho, whatever
>>
>>18791585

what kind of readings? what do you need?
>>
>>18791588
I'll either scry or read cards or do some other shit, whatever I decide. I'll need just your query and gender. If you're something other than male or female, you're SOL, sorry.
>>
>>18791593

lel. i'm female; i want to know if he's going to end things again
>>
>>18791601
King of Wands rev, 10 of Swords, The Star, 6 of Pentacles, 5 of Pentacles

Your dude is a little bitch. Straight up, the cards say he's a little bitch and needs to man the fuck up. He'll bitch out by trying to ditch you, and there's really little you can do about it, but then he'll go back and realize he fucked up, and he'll try so hard to win you back because helovesyousomuchomgpleasehaveback and he'll do some silly things to try to prove it.

My advice? Fuck with him a little. It's not in the cards, but I feel like you might get him to man up this time if you fuck with him the next time he splits up with you. Of course, reading this, you'll have this weird reaction that will cause you to do something to make him avoid splitting up with you as should naturally happen, but you know how readings go. Anyway, if you fuck with him a little and make him sweat, he'll stick around next time.

Oh, if you don't actually want something serious, disregard all of this, because it's kind of shitty to do if you don't.
>>
>>18791585
female
will i have a relationship with him and what will it be like?
>>
>>18791619

fucking with people isn't really something i like to do, especially if he is the person in question. i actually do want something serious so i'll think about what you said. thank you!
>>
>>18791585
Female
What does J want with me?
>>
>>18791585
Male

Will I be making any meaningful friendships anytime soon?
>>
>>18791642
>5 of Cups reversed
Nah, no relationship likely. But..
>Wheel of Fortune, 5 of Pentacles, 9 of Pentacles, The Hierophant reversed, 5 of Wands
...if you did, your relationship would suck. It would be boring and revolve around nothing but handling material concerns in your life. Each of you would remain obsessed with whatever you're currently into, and you'd retain distance4d emotionally. There would also be lack of growth. Fuck, everything would suck between you two, be glad you're not getting together, because you'd suck the life out of each other and argue a lot and basically both waste your time while worrying about things you'd be better off served worrying about alone.

>>18791654
Wheel of Fortune, The Hermit reversed, 10 of Pentacles, 2 of Cups, Princess of Cups reversed

Well, I think he wants to fuck you. He seems to have this really weird relationship with you where he wants to avoid the middle bit between casual and serious, but he wants the outer bits. It's really bizarre, like he wants to have no emotions for you, but he wants to see if you're good in bed and/or good in the long-term. Very bizarre, but that's what the cards suggest. The emotional bits are missing, but the PinV is there, as is the nearly-marital bit. Just no emotions. Weird, I have no idea how else to describe it.
>>
>>18791654
>>18791682
He hates that he loves me so and he just can't let me go? Thank you.
>>
>>18791654
Just curious, are you L?
>>
>>18791704
No
>>
>>18791652
>fucking with people isn't really something i like to do
I know, or else I would have said “just keep fucking with him” or something like that
>this is the part where I pretend I can read competently right now

>>18791697
That's not really what I said, but whatever makes you feel better
>props on the rhyme

>>18791681
F O U R T H / 3
>in case some fag accuses me of reading only for girls, I took them in order

Anyone want to read for me? I'll trade one of the same quality or at least try to concentrate or something.
>>
>>18791708
Ok I will trade whats up
>>
>>18791723
I need a minute to phrase. While I do so, what's your query?
>>
>>18791734
What is going to happen between v, who is male, and i?
>>
>>18791753
You're female, right?
>>
>>18791757
Yes I am female
>>
can I get read? I think it will b interesting I'll wait in line np
>>
>>18791753
The Empress reversed, King of Swords, King of Wands, Strength reversed, The Devil

If you two are in a relationship, it will go increasingly cold. That doesn't mean that it will drift apart, more that emotions will be sucked out and replaced by cold pure logic, little of emotions and soft warm fuzzy feelings being left there. Somehow, the cold aspect will stick, and there will be a semblance of emotions based on your own personal interior emotions (his as well), and this will cause a strange outer interpretation. Don't be mistaken, things will be cold and formal. Still, tradition is stronger than love, so there's a good chance something like that might have some form of lasting potential, even if it isn't ideal.

Same query, different initial and genders reversed
>>
I just asked , let's call me xx so I don't get mixed up thanks a lot
>>
>>18791708
Why does it matter if some complete nutjob accuses you of that? Now this situation is in our minds even though it didn't even happen.
>>
>>18791784
Thanks.

Six of Pentacles, Four of Swords, The Star reversed, Three of Swords, Seven of Pentacles reversed

One of you is going to give a lot to the other and not get a lot in return at first. The giver will be waiting on a return for a while. It will take a long while and with a long while comes a lesser amount of hope in the situation. The stagnancy is going to make you feel heartbroken and make you feel that your time giving so much in the beginning was not well spent.

Six of Cups, The Tower

These are the advice cards telling you that you need to look back on how things used to be. There is something from the past that can be used now, something that can change the outcome of this situation. There needs to be a sudden and swift change.
>>
Reading. Only for females though. As I hate males.
>>
Trading. Hoping for a scry--I do tarot. My question is a little lewd, so don't respond if you don't feel comfortable answering those types of questions.
>>
>>18792011
why do you hate males?
>>
File: qpgCYAV.gif (768KB, 245x238px) Image search: [Google]
qpgCYAV.gif
768KB, 245x238px
>>18792068
>>
>>18792317
how do you know I am a cis male
>>
Good Morning to yall, should I invite her to Go out?Should I tell her how I feel about her?I appreciate If a Reading were to be done, Thanks....
I'm a male, sign cancer
>>
File: 0003.gif (729KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
0003.gif
729KB, 355x200px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"
____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18792011
Are you still there?
I'm a female, taurus
I'm missing my ex terribly right now, I was wondering if he'd ever miss me too and if we'd ever get another chance?
>>
>>18792362
Male
blue triangle
the smell of grass after the rain.
Will i stop living at my parents house at some point?
>>
File: Blueberry-cocktail.gif (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Blueberry-cocktail.gif
71KB, 500x500px
>>18792362
Male.
Blue, like in the picture. The shape of a cherry.
Favorite thing: watching a movie that has a character that inspires you, or showing someone a movie that as a character that inspires them. Specially Disney movies

There's a girl, Aries Boar, who I imagined a lot during my bipolar mania outbreak, She wants to take me to a church where she's influential. My mom, who talks to spirits and such, hates the idea. Does she know something I don't, is there any danger?
>>
>>18792066
i'll give you a free practice scry
not really good at it but i'll give ur questions a thwack
no trade necessary
>>
>>18792066
hey i waas the previous reply i don't even know if i scried the right thing
but i saw a girl with laurels with a bird on her arm
watched by an angel and a man in the distance

so i'm guessing you're chasing after a pure girl and she's being protected up in the air by some spirits
so better not break her heart yup yup

i don't even know if i scried anything relevant
>>
gonna try my hand at scrying
please give question
beginner scryer sorry if bad
if i skip you i probably could't find anythig on my walls
>>
>>18792527
>>18792521
You're not helping the male case with this attitude.
>>
>>18792532
Help me my question is this >>18792502
>>
>>18792532
scry my soulmate
>>
>>18792537
have you ever met her? i'm inclined to say shes imaginary. seeing a unicorn and a president's head.
>>
>>18792532
Is she getting attached to me?

I'm male
>>
>>18792543
seeing a bird with a human head
might have to fight off another man for her
looks like that other man finds another woman anyway
and you're some sort of flying cat thing
haha she's got short hair and just stuck her fucking tongue out at me so i'm over this
>>
>>18792546
coin flip says no
coin clip and scry says you're the one getting attached
seeing you with a kissy face lol
>>
>>18792532
Am I going to achieve my main goal in life?

Male, Ares
>>
>>18792539
oops this is your reply sorry
>>18792548

>>18792543
this post has nothing to do w u VV
>>18792548
sorry i quoted the wrong person
>>
>>18792322
/div/
>>
>>18792532
Could you scry something about my future girlfriend or something related to this relationship?
>>
>>18792558
coin flip says yes
seeing a man with his palms closed on each other fingers pointing forward from his chest
thinking this means the law of attraction is working out for you
>>
>>18792532
Male
next gf
>>
PSA: Scry your querents before reading for them, as there are copious amounts of chucklefuck trolls spouting bullshit queries. Stop feeding the cancer.
>>
>>18792532
Am I ever going to have another romantic relationship?

Male
>>
>>18792571
seeing a car and one of those little dino ride things where you put in a quarter and get on and it like moves back and forth
i think you guys meet in a parking lot in front of a store that has those quarter ride things
seeing a dog watch you guys have sex or make out or something
so like one of u has a dog lol
>>
>>18792582
I have a doggo, kek.
Thanks
>>
>>18792575
seeing a girl trying to kiss you and you're pushing her away
i think she's a clingy bitch or maybe just annoying lol
pretty girly she has a bow on
strong chin, small nose
>>
>>18792560
alright the next bird I see will get the dicking of a lifetime, thanks
>>
I scry with my little eye...

...something blue...

...something blue.
>>
>>18792580
psa: i'll do whatever the fuck i want
>>18792581
coin flip says yes
u get ur heart broke doe
seing a heart with a lance and hammer through it
>>
>>18792532
Hello
I feel helpless, I have the capabilities but cannot find my beautiful soulmate.
Male
Straight
Thank you in advance
>>
>>18792591
KEK! I just read an article about how seals are having sex with penguins. Google that shit. There's video and everything and it's lulz.
>>
>>18792574
In the future I will be fluent in Japanese. Very exciting.
>>
>>18792543
Hahaha no I'm not schizophrenic, everything I see is real, only the connections I make are kind of crazy.

For example I think she my spiritual helper representing all people of Aries. A Sagittarius girl is my accuser, and a Gemini is my lawyer. Virgo are the teachers, I I've refused learning with a lot of them I had to write my own thoughts and learn with them myself in this new life (I was born a Virgo)
Getting the Sagittarius accusations to become moot or invalid is the goal, and I know pretty well what they are.
>>
>>18792554
Oh shieet!! guess it's time to find someone else then.

Could you scry my next gf?
>>
>>18792597
she wears glasses and her lips are kinda big and has some big teeth too
can't see her hair but i think her face kinda looks like the magic school bus teacher
you gotta wait like a while before u meet her tho
like coin flip says more than five years so
>>
>>18792603
I wonder if he can balance a beach ball on his nose.
>>
>>18792601
she looks pretty cute i see like a little foxy fluffy thing, i thought u were talking about a real person for a sec
coin flip says there's danger tho
and i'm seeing a Y scry with a carrot thru it
so like.... tread carefully your mom might be right
>>
>>18792610
Yes its a real person, the second part happens in my mind, or "spiritually", but she's a real person come on
>>
>>18792614
oh.... we ll..... i guess i'm confused.
i tried. i think i need to clean out my mind a little
or get better at interpreting
u_____u sorry friend
>>
>>18792590
intredasting...
more something?
>>
>>18792532
hi can you scry my next bf for me please? thank you
>>
>>18792621
No it's ok, my situation is just too crazy to be easily explained

What is a Y scry? I see carrots as good for my moment, and specially fluffy foxes.
>>
>>18792532
Can you scry my next gf?
Thank you
>>
I'll do some readings. I'll either pick tarot or another method depending on your query. All I need is:

>Your query
>Say: Praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792638
What does my next bf look like?
Praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792644
Tall, brown hair, green eyes, muscular, somewhat attractive face.
>>
>>18792638

>>Your query
next girlfriend personality

>Say: Praise Expeditus!
Praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792638
am I going to be with my crush?

praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792638
I feel quite helpless, though I do have many qualities, I can't seem to even get on path of finding a beautiful girl that is suited for me. What do I do/change to get closer to that girl.
Praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792546
>>18792638
Is I feeling anything for me right now and is a relationship between us possible?

Praise Expeditus
>>
>>18792654
3 of Pentacles (rev), The Empress (rev), 6 of Pentacles

Lazy, dispassionate, has difficulty expressing herself, has problems with her mother (or yours), successful, brings you joy and insight, but perhaps short-lived.
>>
>>18792638
can you tell me my next boyfriend's personality please?
Praise Expeditus
>>
>>18792658
Only maybe.

>>18792660
3 of Wands, Knight of Cups (rev), Queen of Wands (rev)

Act with harmony and purpose. Get that money. Don't avoid responsibility or be callous. Be more constructive and less destructive. Be joyful already, and the joy of love will come to you.
>>
>>18792638
Praise Expeditus
what does p feel about me?
>>
>>18792663
Yes, but not *quite* as much as you'd like. A relationship between you two is at least possible, but not guaranteed.
>>
>>18792667
King of Swords, 10 of Wands (rev), 2 of Swords (rev)

Dominant, take-charge kind of person. Strong, smart, creative, fair. He's been through some bad things, but he's learned from it. He can be disruptive and may need calming when he is.
>>
>>18792679
Better than nothing, amirite? I will try, but not that much.

if I may ask for another reading, do you mind scrying the next qt I will meet? No problem if you can't.

Thanks a bunch.

Praise Expeditus, again.
>>
>>18792678
Death, 6 of Wands (rev), 7 of Cups (rev)

Letting go for new opportunities. No strong belief in; negative attitude. There are hidden problems that would reveal themselves. Have a more realistic outlook.
>>
>>18792684
Tall, red or maybe dirty blonde hair, a little chubby, somewhat attractive face.
>>
>>18792638
Praise Expeditus
Can I have a love reading for the next few weeks please? thanks!
>>
>>18792696
(Sorry I didn't get an eye color because the eyes were closed.)
>>
>>18792638
will we have a family together
Praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792696
Oh, thank you so much for the reading.

Did you see how we would meet? Do you think the fact she had closed eyes is something bad?
>>
>>18792689
thanks
>>
>>18792638
>Expeditus
Ask that nigga if he's down to make some money come my quick
>>
>>18792689
please do a reading for me
what will happen with me and rose
>>
>>18792719
praise expeditus
>>
>>18792699
5 of Cups (rev), 4 of Wands (rev), Temperance (rev)

You will now or soon be coming out of a disappointment; having a realistic view of the past will help you moving forward. You will make mistakes, but have patience; hold on for the genuine opportunity that will be coming your way. Watch out for extremes and/or excessive behavior, in yourself and others; pace yourself; do not let things get out of control.
>>
>>18792704
Probably not.

>>18792705
Near trees or water. People just blink sometimes!

>>18792718
Say "Praise Expeditus" and I will!
>>
>>18792734
Praise Expeditus
>>
>>18792638
praise expeditus
who is the appearance of the man i am going to journey to be with
>>
>>18792719
7 of Swords, 2 of Pentacles (rev), 5 of Cups

One or both of you will be depressed and feel the need to leave. Things will be disharmonious and some time apart will be necessary. Have patience; the confusion and negativity are exaggerated.
>>
>>18792638
Praise Expeditus!
How my soulmate is?
>>
>>18792638
Praise Expeditus!
What goes on in their world with me? Probably better to scry this.
>>
>>18792718
>>18792742
I have lit more candles and incense, made more offerings, and asked him for you.
>>
>>18792638
Will we be good again
praise expeditus
>>
>>18792744
Tall, light brown or dark blonde hair, hazel eyes, medium build, attractive face.
>>
>>18792638
Apperance of my next gf
Praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792638
will i have some romantic stuff on 2017

Praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792753
I'm just fine, thank you.

Just kidding.

8 of Wands (rev), 9 of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles

Shy yet brave, jealous, wealthy and healthy, responsible, loving and dedicated, a good person.
>>
>>18792775
thank you! how does the visit go
>>
>>18792773
Probably not.

Short to medium height, brown hair with some red in it, curvy to BBW, a nice enough face. I keep catching people blinking, so no eye color.
>>
>>18792638

Your legal case will pass quickly, but it will not resolve in your favour.
>>
>>18792778
>>18792788
>>
>>18792638
Are me and her tied by a red string of fate?
>>
>>18792779
Only maybe.

>>18792789
Kek. That is not what I am asking Expeditus for.
>>
>>18792785
The visit goes well enough, but not as well as you are hoping for.
>>
>>18792791
Yes.
>>
>>18792791
>>18792801
Now praise Expeditus for that to hold true.
>>
>>18792638
Does M have any feelings for me? She is amongst the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, and we have been talking, no feelings have come up though

Praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792803
Praise Expeditus? One more question if you don't mind, does my intuition of meeting her this year mean something/hold true?
>>
>>18792808
Yes, there are some good feelings there!

>>18792809
Thank you. Probably!
>>
>>18792813
Did you read me or are you just saying there's feelings?

>Praise Expedius
>>
>>18792734
2nd one here.

Thank you so much :) I hope it doesn't take long.
>>
>>18792638
praise expeditus
when do i get a bf
>>
>>18792819
I did pendulum and coin readings for you, and they mostly came up positive.
>>
>>18792825
August, 8 days, 8 weeks, or 8 months from now.
>>
>>18792638
I'll meet her again?

Praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792826
thank you
:)
>>
>>18792638
How can i have something with this girl
Praise Expeditus rip saint
>>
>>18791568
I would like to throw my hat into the ring. SO I will give readings until I have a headache.

I don't need any background info, just details surrounding the issue or question.

I do not do readings about relationships.
>>
>>18792841
How will these next months go for me? Financially and schoolwise
>>
>>18792841
my future in the next 5 years.
>>
>>18792841
am I going anywhere this summer on vacation? where?
>>
>>18792841
I'm bipolar and kind of nuts, will I ever need to have a boring job?
>>
>>18792841
How do I achieve it?
>>
>>18792841
What are her feelings about me?
>>
>>18792841
will i get into my program?
>>
>>18792841
What is my fate?
>>
>>18792847
>Desperation will lead you to faulse solutions, reguarding something stressful coming up in your life.
>Be sure your physical health does not get neglected because of this.
>your over eating due to emotions will be greater
>Your stubbornness and inability to he honest with yourself and your current place in life are going to come back to bite you.
>Your ego and narcissism is leading you to not appreciate what you have gained so far and not be grateful for what you have.

>Over all, I actually don't see much changing for you. I see idleness and stagnation. Doing your routine for the sake of routine.
>The only thing that will likely change is your outlook, and I see that turning bad.

>Don't sweat the small stuff and stress over little things that others do. If you keep your negative emotions away, you will be fine.
>More stuff happening to you towards the end of summer/early fall, than anytime soon
>>
>>18792841
What is to look forward to the next 2 months?
>>
>>18792876
Damn dude what a dark reading.. Its not that bad tbqh. It needs to be a lot better though

Overeating is because of munchies, homie. But yes, thank you for the read
>>
>>18792864
Yes you will
>But it is because you have fudged a lot of things and promised skills and talents that you either don't have, or have overstated your competence in.

>Be prepared to buckle down, because the challenge you have set before yourself is a lot more difficult than you imagined.
>You are really going to have to put in 100% if you want to succeed in the long run.
>>
>>18792841
what is hindering me? why do I feel like I'm going insane?
>>
>>18792871
>Things are about to change for you, big time

>and your fate is going to be determined by whether or not you are able to rise up above your initial reaction to panic.

>Because no matter how hard you fight and struggle, the changes are still going to occur. So you can not avoid it.

>See the good in the bad and you will be fine
>>
>>18792834
No. Sorry, anon.

>>18792840
6 of Swords, The Devil (rev), The Hanged Man

Be objective and honest. Resist temptations; take things slowly. Being spiritual could help; be attached/faithful loyal -- but independent.
>>
>>18792841
Will i perform well?
>>
>>18792892
Not too dark I think

"Stagnation" and routine have an effect on us, especially when we think we should be seeing changes for ourselves or see changes around us while we remain unaffected. It can make us resent our life and ourselves if we are not careful.

Maybe take this quiet time to better improve your mental and physical well being. Like I said, I see you health being neglected. If you take time to improve yourself, when a challenge does arrive you can be better adjusted to face it later.
>>
>>18792841
Is there anything good coming up for me?
>>
>>18792638
How will my gf will look (if i'm gonna have one)?

Praise Expeditus!
>>
>>18792912
Yes, but only if you set your expectations to a more realistic level.

>No, things are not going to go how you thought they would, but it's not a bad thing, just different. there's a big difference.

>If you are willing to be flexible and fluid in your interactions with others and how you perform, it will go great and everyone will have a nice time.

>Be water and not rock
>>
>>18792638
will i bang my crushu
praise expeditus
>>
>>18792945
Thank you
>>
>>18792909
Well thank you.
>>
>>18792638
Praise expeditus!
Will he ever come back to me? If so, when? I miss him
>>
trading with scryer
>>
>>18792638
Where and when will I meet her?
>>
>>18792923
This cant be a quiet time, i'm thinking of going into a job. Routine is cancer for me at this point in energy

Also thanks for the heads up, i work out but i'll keep doing that i suppose.
>>
>>18792841
Am I on the right path to become content? Recently been struggling with a lot of bad feelings and I can't seem to find a way out well, though I have a few ideas. Are they worth pursuing?
>>
Male, cancer born ....

Is my current life path the correct one? Will I achieve major riches and fame? Do I possess extraordinary abilities? If so, what are they, and how do I manifest/encourage/wake them?
>>
>>18793087
Forgot to add : Praise expeditus!
>>
>>18792841
I posted today at 13:20, can you help? Thanks
>>
>>18792841
Who am i
>>
Anyone doing readings right now?
>>
File: 1474245254972.jpg (1MB, 4096x2731px) Image search: [Google]
1474245254972.jpg
1MB, 4096x2731px
Anyone want to trade?

I'm planning on taking a trip overseas either before the end of the year or next year at the latest. What I want to know is, will I get anyone pregnant while on my trip?

Leave your query and I'll work on it right away.
>>
Trading

Should I get closer to A
>>
Once more

Male, cancer born ....

Is my current life path the correct one? Will I achieve major riches and fame? Do I possess extraordinary abilities? If so, what are they, and how do I manifest/encourage/wake them?

Praise expeditus and what not..
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-09-26-23h14m22s921.png (754KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-26-23h14m22s921.png
754KB, 768x576px
>>18793257
Will anything GOOD happen between E & I?

>And whether or not you can answer or not,
I Thank You on behalf of /x/,
for reading for us here.
BLESSINGS.
>>
>>18793272

Can you do my reading?

7 of cups reversed, 3 of swords reversed, 7 of pentacles

Some illusion here, maybe someone is torn between 2 people but you need to assess what you consider a worthy investment and keep improving on your self image and good things will happen
>>
>>18793255
Theme: The Empress
3 of Cups Reversed, 5 of Swords, The Emperor

Yes but the cards suggest this is not ethical. You will get this from a one night stand with a friend. Realize you are the only one who wants this.

How does he feel about what I recently told him?
>>
>>18793275
I'll try & do your reading,
but I'll be honest, at the moment my energies are somewhat...fractalised... also I'm rubbish at tarot,
better at reading people/remote.

Could you explain what you mean about me,
in a v simplistic way?
(as I said, I truly not the most with it, I have had several seizures lately and that seems to have seriously ungrounded me).
Thanks.
Am now going to try & focus on you.
Give me a sec, but right now, does
Yellow, Green, mean ANYTHING?
>>
>>18793257
Four of Swords, Page of Swords, Seven of Pentacles The Hanged Man

You are giving up something good by pursuing this A. She will not be as receptive to you as you would like, at least not for a long while. Is the potential for something more to happen there? Yes. But it will take a long time for this to happen and you will give up a lot of other opportunities as a result. The end result will be a learning experience for you but it is still involving you losing out on other opportunities.

Love reading for me and a guy I like
>>
>>18793275
This is what I got,
albeit from a book,
7 Cups reversed, you are making choices, though rather hesitantly.
Be careful whom you trust in the workplace, someone may try to take credit for your work, for example.
You may come across with much bravado at times, but there are those who can sniff out vulnerabilities and manipulate.
STAY AWAY from them.

You know who you are drawn to, and society may say, no, don't, but honestly, do you REALLY care?
Or do you want someone who ''gets'' you, with whom you are in synch with, and obvs, sex~life will drastically improve.

Basically, that's my interpretation, hope it makes SOME sense to you?! ;)
>>
>>18793277

>Two of Pentacles, Seven of Swords, Ten of Cups

He's weighing his decisions and deciding between several things. There will be a choice you have to make as well, between moving or settling where you're at. It'll work out well between the both of you, so you have nothing to worry about.
>>
Ok so nobody's gonna read me? I do readings too , but I don't want to give away too many details about myself
>>
Trading. I do tarot. Looking for tarot or scry.
>>
>>18793346
I can do tarot, playing cards, Egyptian tarot... but can u read me? Any good?
>>
>>18793321
Who are you?
I do remote readings, but as mentioned above, have stressed out due to seizures so energy wise, not as clear as usual.
>>
>>18793359
Who am I? Do I say here I'm very new to 4chan
>>
>>18793350
Post your query and I'll see.
>>
>>18793364
No, that anon was under the impression that you're a known reader here, based on how you phrased your post
>>
>>18793374
Nie, that's not the impression I was under per se, just that they were shy for whatever reason.
>>
>>18793359
Want to trade?
>>
>>18793383
if you don't mind the fact that my energies aren't as good/clear as usual, then yes, sure.
>>
>>18793371

Sorry if I'm repeating too much , this is the last time.. :/

Male, cancer born ....

>>
>>18793392
I knew it, it was you
the phrasing was exactly the same
>>
>>18793392
I'll get started. Give me a few minutes.
>>
>>18793404
Thank u
>>
>>18793390
That's fine. What do you see happening with me and this guy who I'm hoping for as a bf?
>>
>>18793392
Is your current life path the correct one?
>eight of cups, death, the fool
Will you achieve major riches and fame?
>seven of pentacles, two of swords, nine of cups
Do you possess extraordinary abilities?
>seven of cups, four of pentacles, three of pentacles
How to manifest your abilities...
>four of cups, the devil reversed, king of swords

No. Your current life path isn't the correct one. Seems you'll need to walk away from something you've invested a lot in and essentially reinvent yourself to finally be on the right path.
You'll come into money, but be careful to not become too wasteful or indulgent in the lifestyle. Seems a great deal of dedicated hard word, risk, and sacrifice may be involved in you coming into your money. You'll have to be making deliberate steps towards this goal if you really want it.
You possess many abilities, but nothing incredibly extraordinary. That said, you may stand out in many areas in many different ways, but you're not a savant in any particular area.
These abilities can be developed. Temporarily giving up luxuries and vices will be the most prudent way to improve yourself. It's important to stop being so passive in life and accepting something mundane for fear of failure. No risk, no reward.

I'm wondering if the guy I'm in love with enjoys our sex.
>>
trading
>>
>>18793440
What's up
>>
>>18793444
Does he like me?

You?
>>
>>18793446
Will he miss me? Starting yours
>>
Oh
>>
>>18793466
YEAH!
>>
>>18793466
my
>>
>>18793446
Six of Pentacles
King of Pentacles
Seven of Wands
Knight of Wands
Queen of Swords

Yeah, he likes you. He day dreams a bit but is a bit concerned that you may not be his type. Anyways, if you return his affection, you'll have a nice time with him even if there is nothing big in favor of the long term. I also am noticing the lack of cups, but eh. Considering how positive the other cards are, I wouldn't worry too much in the short term about it.
>>
>>18793458
Nine of Wands
Two of Wands
Three of Swords

Yes but you will hurt him by distancing yourself.
>>
>>18793406
Still here?
>>
>>18793517
mate, you were lied to.
seen it before. Sad!
>>
File: 553158724.jpg (94KB, 287x429px) Image search: [Google]
553158724.jpg
94KB, 287x429px
>>18793517
>>18793533
>>
File: 4364634.jpg (49KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
4364634.jpg
49KB, 640x458px
>>18793538
>>
>>18793517
Gotta love faggots that bail. Are people that desperate for reads around here?
>>
>>18793565

yes. you know they are
>>
someone trading?
>>
>>18793584
Yeah. Other guy bailed on me.
Does the guy I love like our sex?
>>
>>18793590
two of pentacles
nine of swords
four of cups rx
the hermit

yes he liked your sex but he is not really thinking of it. he is thinking of something else is tormenting him inside and he does not want to be alone right now and is thinking of that. can you speak to him and let him know he is okay?

love reading for next month?
>>
>>18793282

It means I'm developing independent identity and love.

Find yourself a grounding stone maybe black tourmaline. This reading basically said you're ungrounded and need to invest in yourself before expecting a relationship

Trading another one

How does mine and Js relationship affect my recovery?
>>
>>18793633
>does not want to be alone
He's not alone right now

Judgement, Hierophant, four of cups, ten of swords

Doesn't seem like there is much going on in love for you next month. A few friendships may be made that you'll try to pick apart to look for signs of romance, but nothing specific next month.
>>
Can someone tell me if C really loves me or he really doesn't want anything romantic at all?

I dont know if it helps but I'm Virgo and female
>>
Is anyone around here reading?
>>
>>18793311

Can you draw a card about me being bi, like is it the right label to pick?
>>
>>18793859
You dumb kid. Is this what the youth does now, figure out what label to identify themselves with so they can fit in in some clique at school?

You're straight you retard.
>>
>>18791568
I'll only read females and especially negros
>>
File: 553159326.jpg (18KB, 350x318px) Image search: [Google]
553159326.jpg
18KB, 350x318px
>>18793927
>>
>>18793897

But I fucked a guy twice, and there's one I have a crush on, but I have banged way more women, I just like guys company better but women more sexually
>>
>>18793934
yes, you're bisexual, but the label doesn't matter, and anyone who tells you it does is a dumbass. no one cares about that shit.
>>
>>18793961
>>18793934
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/soc/
>>>/r9k/

Also, throwing an air query for a general career reading.
>>
>>18794006
five of pentacles, tower, ten of swords, five of swords, two of pentacles, the moon
doesn't look like good things are coming your way, bub. Five of swords tells me that someone with more resources than you or a superior may be out to get you, even just for fun. Tower is sudden upheaval; quick, uncomfortable change. ten of swords is ruin. your outcome is moon--secrecy, illusion, deceit.
>>
>>18793927
love reading
>>
>>18793927
okay... love reading please?
>>
>>18794021
Thanks for that read, man. My ex-boss who I quit working for has been trying to get me back to work for him. I'm hoping the rest of that read isn't correct.
>>
>>18794021
Please do me a read too
>>
Just stopping in to see how /div/ is doing. It's been a while.

Would check the IRC but I guess the network I'm on is banned due to it being a shit military community ISP.

What's new?
>>
>>18794101
Same shit, bro, same shit
>>
>>18794101
Nothing much, man. All's well here. Are you doing any readings?
>>
Oh fuck

Look what time it is

Time for them 3 card readings so read my shit and I'll read yours

How bout my career? Should I learn meat cutting as a trade of sorts?
>>
>>18794101

Thoth, if you can get onto sorcery at all, just give one of the OPs a PM and we can make an exception for you.
>>
>>18794113
Earth, Lilith and Dragon's Head
You already have what you need, you are afraid of using it and it's going to be a big challenge

This says nothing, so I'm doing a cross with my other deck
Favour: Daisy
Judge: Float (those life-saving things)
You: Brazilian and Blue (a desire to get out)
Against: German (yep this is going to be hard)
Result: Forget

Seems like an impossible plan where you have to regroup your resources elsewhere.There's happiness where you currently is or where you will end up, but nothing to do with the current ideas of actions

I have no query but give me something if you will
>>
>>18794159
the float as judge could be a sign to make better use of your resources, vital energy and such. taking care of your body for example
>>
>>18794159
Feel like trading?
>>
>>18793927
what is this meme. I see it second time
>>
>>18794169
No, but may feel like reading
>>
>>18794263
Can I have a love general?
>>
>>18794295
You've got some of the more auspicious cards possible, but nothing red
Don't look for a burning passion, look for creativity and sharing and opportunities of learning
>>
>>18794101
Come to the /div/cord instead.
>>
>>18794263
What should I look to do out of all the things I have considered?
>>
>>18794023
>>18794028
How can I make sure your negros
>>
>>18794263
Name is Freddy.

Will I ever fuck Savannah?
>>
>>18794461
I laugh loudly in movie theaters and throw popcorn everywhere.

Good enough?
>>
>>18794113
I'm not exactly a reader, but I can draw three cards for you and let you interpret them.

I'd like a love general read.

Here are your cards:
>Two of Wands
>Eight of Swords
>Ten of Wands
>>
>>18794456
Some of your options involve running away of something and are terrible. The good ones bring peace and joy just by thinking about them.

There's something about helping a person who is good-hearted and mature but is having problems with courage or acceptance.
>>
>>18794263
Should I pursue this my dream?
>>
>>18794503
forget the this
>>
>>18794263
Am I too late?
Considering the recent change in the status quo, I want to know what will happen between *that* girl and me from now on
>>
>>18794263
How can I further my growth?
>>
Someone read me Pls
Gemini, 22
Did she use me only for the sex?
Will I fall in love soon?
>>
>>18794493
>>18794493
>here's something about helping a person who is good-hearted and mature but is having problems with courage or acceptance.
In the other things you were kind of spot on, but i have no idea what this could mean?
>>
>>18794469
Two curious small boys want to enter the african jungle. When something attacks them, one will have to be left behind while the other run away.

Cards: very auspicious. She may be a bit choleric and lustful. These other cards are so good and pure that I believe it's not about her but about other opportunities with people who will understand you deeply and be very similar to you
>>
>>18794263
Name: laney
Will I fuck my crush?
>>
>>18794503
It's pure but has a lot to learn. Investigate, read about it, and realize what is it that you are getting wrong about the dream. Good potential of nice things once you realize the current mistakes.

>>18794508
A moment of recapitulation and learning with the past, the result is sweetness and the return of the fire, after some maturity development, which is of the calm and collected kind (until you get back again and get very excited and fluffy)
>>
>>18794263
Advice for getting the girl?
>>
>>18794512
Fox with Blue Diamond, Buffalo with Banana

Pursuing knowledge is the smart thing. Wanting material or sexual gains is the ruminant path.
>>
>>18794263
what is my next gf like?
>>
>>18794538
Whatever you do will be very energetic
You've got a Dragon and Plains, not a perfect place for a dragon but shows power and all the tools. A Horse and a Fire Comet which seems to be your wish, you're breathing fire here and want to do something whichmay not be the most auspicious thing, how can a dragon ride a horse? Maybe you need to dream bigger.
>>
>>18794552
1st one.
Thank you for the reading :)
>>
>>18794552
>until you get back again and get very excited and fluffy
Sounds exactly like me, but it seems that things will get better in the end. Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>18794561
yeah get off of 4chan
>>
>>18794263
Do i have any potential? talents?
>>
Will my friendship that ended be resolved?
>>
>>18794566
Thank you.
>>
>>18794561
A Map in the mountains, and a rockstar with creativity

Seems that it's possible to investigate exactly what she wants and turn into that, I suggest the help of horoscopes

>>18794621
Give me a picture you think is very beautiful ATM, your current favourite song (youtube link), and your chinese and sun signs

I'll be taking a shower in the meantime
>>
>>18794263
Is M interested in me?
>>
File: 1486477957913.jpg (2MB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1486477957913.jpg
2MB, 1500x1060px
>>18794642
I want the same as him

>Do i have any potential? talents?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHTpGog0IY

Rat,Aries
>>
File: young grimes.jpg (93KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
young grimes.jpg
93KB, 500x685px
>>18794642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q5zNHNIewg
Capricorn/Dragon
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (27KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
27KB, 338x600px
>>18794642
Goat & Gemini
Will we ever be together?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8NqzfY5i8ns
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (315KB, 1511x851px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
315KB, 1511x851px
>>18794642
Virgo Rat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jna2r56EXTg

Can you tell me if anything is coming up for love please?
>>
>>18794674
>>18794621
>>
anyone want to trade? hoping for a scry
>>
Hello, if anyone can read this. Thank you in advance.

So, I ended this relationship with this great, amazing person... so funny and charismatic... but I felt like I wasn't myself in the relationship, I felt tired and with bad mood all the time and felt like didn't love this person anymore. Anyway I choose ended it all after 6 month.

Last night I had a dream with this person, it was nice to catch up... it was special I remember she (I'm male) ask me a very specific question, it was weird. When I woke up I had this urge to text her that I miss us so much and also answer the question she asked on the dream... I would love to try it again and be happy you know.

Please, if someone can help me out here it would be nice, tell me what did you see...
>>
>>18794710
Scryed you getting raped in a few years be very careful ok
>>
Air Query

When do I lose v-card?
>>
File: misperpic1.jpg (51KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
misperpic1.jpg
51KB, 1000x750px
>>18794714

just do it.
>>
Let's take a moment to reflect what is talent and potential
Anyone is capable of something, but potential is more related to your desire. Potential for being famous? Or just being admired by someone? Everyone has talents and potential, the question is what is it and how pure is your heart.

>>18794672
Amazing picks,You are more mind than heart, always looking for logical ways out. Always occupied with something as you don't want to have a monotonous and routinefull life. Kinda confident, live for the present, love liberty and is an excelent lover. That said its bad for a Rat to marry young, you need to learn to control your impulses of fighting too hard because of small ocurrences. My mother didn't do that ever.
You hate lies but may put people in a corner where they have to reveal their most intimate thoughts or lie, creating problems.

Never get a Goat or Pig as significant other, give preference to Dragon and Monkey.
>>
>>18794642
I'm a capricorn dog and I'm wondering about having a gemini horse as a partner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0BtWpIBPTA
>>
>>18794159

Ace of wands, page of cups, knight pentacles

A burst officer energy propels you into your intuition, emotions and a wonder for what makes you happy. This should be followed my prudence with the material world and setting a solid foundation.

>>18794488

2 of cups rx, lovers rx, queen of wands
So you have the emotional foundation ready to enter a relationship, you should own the fiery energy that helps you be your own boss. Are you a woman? Queen of wands is a boss bitch.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489978430459.jpg (53KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489978430459.jpg
53KB, 720x450px
>>18794642
Capricorn Rabbit
https://youtu.be/Z-tTmSY4m4M
Will he ever come back?
>>
>>18794674
Not the first time someone showed this song.I see maturity but not enough sharing, maybe loneliness or just a waste of intimacy potential.

>>18794672
Oh and here there's inspiration and a confused/restless awe. Wondering what to do in this ocean of possibilities.Wait for the spark, learn breathing and investigate your interests in the meanwhile

>>18794674
sign stuff coming
>>
>>18794779
>>18794642
I'd like to change my song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ju8xO_Zvfo
>>
>>18794769
Thanks for the Reading!
>Never get a Goat or Pig as significant other, give preference to Dragon and Monkey.
How about ox?
>>
>>18794780
>2 of cups rx, lovers rx, queen of wands
>So you have the emotional foundation ready to enter a relationship, you should own the fiery energy that helps you be your own boss. Are you a woman? Queen of wands is a boss bitch.

I'm a man. Glad to hear I'm emotionally ready for a relationship, now I just need to meet someone :D
>>
>>18794674
Dragon hardship is to learn to be patient, these signs combine well. Very nice for completing ambicious projects. Is indifferent and independent.

>>18794779
Very romantic combination if the horse is male. If the dog is male, it's just a ego trip for him.
You need to seek spiritual/philosophical knowledge. Maybe the greek and roman stories are for you.
>>
>>18794785
>Not the first time someone showed this song
Other favorite song is not on Youtube, but still youre accurate on all.
Maybe I should have uised https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c61jlHO3rVM
>>18794816
>too many queries
oh anon, kek
Well, then thanks a lot, its good to know im Ok on that stuff.
And good reading, very accurate on all.
>>
air query: will i talk to her soon?
>>
>>18794797
Sexual and financial success. I personally wouldn't recommend but it works.

>>18794781
Cons: too passive and shy
In favour: very consistent, good planner, perseverant and very patient. In the long run you will be fine, have lucidity until the very old age, and will know how to invest time and money.
Very auspicious picks, I feel it's you who could say something smart to me and not the opposite.
>>
>>18794816
I'm the second one. Thank you. Can you tell me about how things are going to be between him and I this year?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH17AHIklCM
>>
>>18794694
Skipped :( >>18794816
>>
>>18794838
Reading for some keifer rares
>>
>>18794853
>>18794816
me too...
>>18794668
>>
File: 1489706965798.jpg (99KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489706965798.jpg
99KB, 772x1000px
>>18794263
Did i get fired at my other job? and do the staff miss me?
>>
>>18794864
love reading between me and this guy?
>>
File: 451438051.jpg (328KB, 1024x646px) Image search: [Google]
451438051.jpg
328KB, 1024x646px
>>18794864
>rares
Im all prepared.
Should I worry about the strange men going around?
>>
>>18794864
female single leo
love reading
>>
File: images (2).jpg (13KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13KB, 332x443px
>>18794864
Hello Sweet ches.
How my children Will look?
>>
>>18794864
Spirit and aura reading
>>
File: kiefer1_asheville_2016.jpg (261KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kiefer1_asheville_2016.jpg
261KB, 960x1280px
>>18794864
What race will be my wife/s and how will my children be?
>>
File: lone_witch_by_mikejordana.png (405KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
lone_witch_by_mikejordana.png
405KB, 800x800px
>>18794642
Will I be /fit/ by July?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lhPQfvVx5Q [Embed]

Gemini Dragon.

Repoasted because I forgot the pic.
>>
File: kiefersutherlandfacebook.jpg (330KB, 1600x1077px) Image search: [Google]
kiefersutherlandfacebook.jpg
330KB, 1600x1077px
>>18794864
What do i have to do to be white in the next lives?
>no one takes this as racebait, lets not derail anything
>>
File: kiefer_sutherland_09[1][1].jpg (45KB, 300x304px) Image search: [Google]
kiefer_sutherland_09[1][1].jpg
45KB, 300x304px
>>18794864
will I have a relationship with this guy I look forward to speaking to when I have the chance? what will it be like?
>>
File: 101.jpg (45KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
45KB, 300x383px
>>18794864
Love reading
>>
File: 144065322.jpg (118KB, 772x704px) Image search: [Google]
144065322.jpg
118KB, 772x704px
>>18794864
Will I win him back, ches?
>>
>>18794758
Hey thanks! I gotta find the best approach I guess
>>
>>18794850 >>18794779

Very harmonious and inspired year for the Horse, good for the dog too specially professionally.Next year is also nice for both professionally (it's the year of the Dog)

Gemini horse is intense on love and in general, and loses interest easily
Capri dog is cold, rigid
If you can mantain I guess it works for you, but is it what he needs? Gemini-Capri is also un-auspicious for soul development

Try to learn everything you can with this relationship, as you may need the life-knowledge to find an even better one next time. Attachment is not true love.

>>18794853
>>18794895
wait

>>18794780
thx
>>
File: kieferetcamelia2[1].jpg (60KB, 531x416px) Image search: [Google]
kieferetcamelia2[1].jpg
60KB, 531x416px
>>18794864
Will we have a family together?
>>
>>18794864
Daily reminder that Cheswick is literal cancer and knows nothing about divination.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (27KB, 405x292px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
27KB, 405x292px
>>18794888
If not rare enought
>>
>>18794875
There is two you should be worried about both are avg shorter. And really creepy on the inside. Like lolicon creepy.

I see a lot of progress coming in the form of communication and family.
Not seeing a bf.... Is it your not looking or you've given up?

Nice nip looking guide around you. Keeps talking about how important family is and to eat more rice for springtime....????

There's a badger and wolverine around you which tells me either your having a really rough time with life ATM or just about too.
You'll pull through though cause the badger doesn't give a fuck.
>>18794878
Yes but I feel you could gain monetary funds if you only knew how to seduce them.
>>
>>18794911

I did the dual readings up above. Was the love reading for me?
>>
>>18794917
>Yes but I feel you could gain monetary funds if you only knew how to seduce them.
Ches, I WAS ASKING ABOUT SOME MEN GOING AROUND AND ROBBING HOUSES.
>seduce
pure nonsense
>>
I trading.

What part does my relationship with J play in my life and recovery
>>
>>18794917
thank you but why should I be worried will they do anything bad?
>>
>>18794911
Thank you. I'll let that soak in
>>
>>18794886
What kind of love reading. Leo's if there female hardly ever find love.
>>18794888
I'm seeing one tanned with really green eyes...
And I think it was a archeology teacher you had last life that you were romantically involved with....
>>18794889
What kinda spirits
Aura looks neon blue and white.... Not sure what white means never seen it.
Saw women ghost around you again.
>>18794891
I'm not seeing a real future until you grow up a little more and look like you can provide for a wife and kid.

She looks flip at the moment I guess you would have a couple Elliot Rodger's

I mean you don't have to settle if you change.
>>18794899
>racebait

Tell me your a qt kemetian.

What you need to do is when you die go into a white woman's fetus. Therefore making sure your white.
>>18794905
I keep getting rosehill rd when ever I ask about love?
>>
>>18794886
>>18794964
a next boyfriend reading? and if hes already in my life?
>>
>>18794923
>taking cheswick seriously
>>
>>18794923
If you seduce them they will let you join there band of thieves and you will gain monetary compensation.

Why won't you go fuck one and prove me wrong.
>>18794915
Daily reminder that you need to realize that your rider waite b8 doesn't mean shit.

Half of you don't even know the meanings but by all means try and cheeki breeki me
>>
>>18794917
What does D feel towards me?
>>
>>18794978
>asking for divination when uncle Adolph said it was degeneracy.
>also Jew's hate the occult.
>>
>>18794964
>She looks flip at the moment I guess you would have a couple Elliot Rodger's
>arrr roook gooks
Disgusting
>I mean you don't have to settle if you change.
Please tell me how to avoid settling down
>>
File: 4SpySkN.jpg (101KB, 750x1034px) Image search: [Google]
4SpySkN.jpg
101KB, 750x1034px
>>18794907

no seriously just text her. don't try to make it a game, just do it.if you want any positive results it's not going to be by playing it cool and protecting your ego.
>>
>>18794964

Can I get an aura reading?
>>
>>18794913
>>18794917
>>
File: 138666375.jpg (95KB, 351x594px) Image search: [Google]
138666375.jpg
95KB, 351x594px
>>18794964
>Aura looks neon blue and white.... Not sure what white means never seen it.
Hmmm, weird
>What kinda spirits
Any demons or details
>>
>>18794902
It will have ups and downs but for the most part pretty happy.
He really cares for you. And I really wish you were together anon. Try to put some parsley in a pocket for luck around him.
>>18794906
I mean I do see a reconnection but it lasts for the short term.
You need to refocus on what you originally promised yourself before this all started.
Your really worked up about this your aura shows it.

Reds and browns. Be careful your health doesn't start to decline.
>>18794913
I'm seeing flashes of you both but I'm not seeing any children... Maybe adopt a young strong independent black child.
>>
File: 1489687803239.png (6KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489687803239.png
6KB, 356x480px
>>18794964
>What you need to do is when you die go into a white woman's fetus. Therefore making sure your white.
Could I repeat this forever?
>>
>>18794983
You're a cunt. And a stupid, retarded one to boot.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (20KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
20KB, 425x300px
>>18794964
>green eyes
Its the mom irish or something?

>And I think it was a archeology teacher you had last life that you were romantically involved with....

A karmic debt,cool
>>
>>18794964
Can I summon a succubus in the future?
>>
>>18794917
What are his feelings for me? Does he have any desire for us for the long-term?
>>
>>18794992
You need charisma. Try watching alpha males on a beach or something.

I have seen a white girl if you do change but she's a leo.... So yuck

Yeah gooks are the worst. I would rather you cut your balls off then screw one of them.
>>18795007
Two women I think there just chilling both kinda look like cersi. Very roman dress.

I mean all you need to summon a digimon is intense intention. You don't really need candles and fma chalk
>>
File: Kiefer-Sutherland-8-11-87-2[1].jpg (308KB, 750x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Kiefer-Sutherland-8-11-87-2[1].jpg
308KB, 750x1128px
>>18794864
what do you see happening when we meet, if we meet? will it be this summer?
>>
>>18795015
More like you want my tight cunt. Or my red lips around your dick.

Tell me more about how much you want me. I like these bantz
>>18795013
Yeah until the shadow people are told.
>>18795018
I'm not sure I think it's cause she had the eyes last life and wants you to remember her.
>>18795023
Yeah I have some I could tell you if you want.
>>
File: 15081617373586.jpg (46KB, 307x433px) Image search: [Google]
15081617373586.jpg
46KB, 307x433px
>>18795026
What can I do to regain L's romantic interests and make things the way they used to be?
>>
>>18794964
Tell me about my next man.
>>
File: diapositive2.jpg (88KB, 796x528px) Image search: [Google]
diapositive2.jpg
88KB, 796x528px
>>18795026
>charisma
I dont think i can pull off that but i'll try
What is so bad about a leo.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (35KB, 341x431px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
35KB, 341x431px
>>18795043
Whats my next gf sign?
>>
>>18795043
>Yeah until the shadow people are told.
What would happen then?
>>
>>18795043
Can you tell me what would happen if I made a move? When should I?
>>
File: baby's first existential crisis.jpg (513KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
baby's first existential crisis.jpg
513KB, 2048x1366px
Might do a few reads tonight. Sorry I'm popping in so often, just helps to do this kind of stuff from time to time.

Name/alias and your question are all I need. Method is scry.

Cute pics and sassy commentary much appreciated.
>>
>>18795043
>Yeah I have some I could tell you if you want.
Nah, autism wants to do things alone.
What spirit should I try to talk in the future?
>>
When it was at 290 posts, it was at 60 posters. Now, it's at 336 posts AND STILL 60 POSTERS! Nearly 50 posts later.

Why is there SO much samefaggotry?! Readers are not reading THAT much to bring up the average.

Seems like someone is content with samefagging into oblivion.
>>
>>18795072
KR
What kind of person will I become?
>>
>>18795072
Kindra
Can you tell me how sex with my crush will go?
>>
File: 1393192298218.jpg (575KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1393192298218.jpg
575KB, 1600x1024px
>>18795080
I see a lizard basking in the suns light, the environment is harsh and unforgiving here at times, but in some sense of it adaptability has made it so this little critter just doesn't give a fuck about that, it's gonna soak up the rays and enjoy a nice little nap in the blistering heat of it all, in some sense it energizes it rather than brings it down.

The kind of person who thrives given adversity instead of letting it beat them, the one who will overcome and manage regardless of what life throws at them, content to just be in the moment sometimes, but still concerned with survival, but they take life day by day at their own pace, and that's good enough for them in the long run.
>>
>>18795029
I'm seeing a very happy time with him.
I'm also seeing the possibility of a child.
So there's that.
>>18795025
He does and he doesn't I really think you need to have the talk with him. And see where his relationship goals are.
I mean I love this guy your into. Hey if it doesn't work out send him my way OK.
>>18795047
I'm not sure you can. Did you try crying and promising to change all I'm seeing is L moving on sorry anon.
>>
File: IMG-20170319-WA0005.jpg (327KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170319-WA0005.jpg
327KB, 1280x1024px
>>18795072
Miro
My next gf profession
>>
File: 1453494894410.jpg (866KB, 2000x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1453494894410.jpg
866KB, 2000x2272px
>>18795072
Alex
Any idea where I should start with K?
>>
File: IMG-20170319-WA0004.jpg (78KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170319-WA0004.jpg
78KB, 500x333px
>>18795072
White castle

How my children Will look like?
>>
>>18795072
Hey there Stray. You can call me Scryfag today. If I remember correctly, you like anime girls, so here's one for you. I have three queries. One deals with love, one with money, and with the occult. Let me know which one(s) you would like to read, and I'll ask.

I can also read for you in return in about an hour and a half.
>>
>>18795095
>I'm also seeing the possibility of a child.
pls no
>>
File: story of my life.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
story of my life.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>18795087
>second request is already a sex one
This is my life now it would seem, /div/-chan is lewd, lewd I say! :^)

Slow moving and very deliberate at first, things will be a bit mechanical and take a little bit to find a groove so to speak but with time they'll be a bit more fluid and less negotiated and practiced out, and gain a feeling of impulsiveness and creativity. Building confidence and structure will be the first step and once that's established things will kind of go from there and get a bit more open and creative. Routine and a bit reserved at first, but eventually becoming more passionate and heat of the moment kind of thing.
>>
>>18795074
All you need is a Ouija board and your pecker set to full thrust.
>>18795071
It would be great if you could make the move somewhat soon.
If you did it would be great for a learning experience on your part.
>>18795059
Well I think you could.

Leo's are the advanced zodiac... There the hard mode for relationships.
>>18795062
I'm seeing a Libra
>>18795068
Nothing really you would get a life review and then probably go to a entirely different planet for figuring out how to live life on easy mode.
>>
>>18795043
>tight cunt
More like loose and floppy
>red lips around your dick
You keep your herpes lips to yourself...
>Tell me more about how much you DON'T want me.
Ftfy
>>
>>18795099
Alex is a cute name how lovable a person are you.
>>
File: cute.jpg (45KB, 496x345px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
45KB, 496x345px
>>18795072
love reading (about my next bf,)
>>
File: kiefer-sutherland[1].jpg (29KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
kiefer-sutherland[1].jpg
29KB, 360x450px
>>18794864
What school do I end up going to?
>>
File: 1476284978766.jpg (102KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
1476284978766.jpg
102KB, 750x938px
>>18795123
Probably not very. I'm just a normal dude studying paramedicine and secretly dreaming of leading a large scale revolution against the powers that be.
>>
>>18795120
Actually I'm not loose since I don't fuck.niggers.
I don't have stds. Cowgirl is my favorite

You seem like you haven't got fucked in awhile I'm sorry for you.
>>
>>18795071
>>18795118
If I made a move soon, I would get flat out rejected. It's too soon.
>>
File: 1416077817899.jpg (334KB, 660x899px) Image search: [Google]
1416077817899.jpg
334KB, 660x899px
>>18795097
Hands placed on the ailing, a lot of christian symbolism of saits healing the sick and giving recourse to the abandoned and miscreants of society, the type to heal the plagued and give solace to the ones who are perhaps beyond repentance in the eyes of others.

To me it seems like a health profession, either mental, bodily or otherwise, someone who's job it is to help repair what is broken and seen as a detriment to society, but in a humanistic way. Someone who is willing to give the time of day to those with unfortunate circumstances or issues beyond their wants and control. Like sick people, or those who are just born a certain way and hated for it. Seems pretty healthcare related or potentially something to do with managing human benneficiality in people who truly need it.
>>
>>18795090
Thanks, lad.
Sorry for not having cute pics tho.
>>
>>18795128
So like if house was v then? That sounds engaging.
Have you ever read the devils chessboard.
What's your ideal for the rest of your life. Do you think it gets better then what you have right now
>>
File: oscars-roberts-sutherland[1].jpg (37KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
oscars-roberts-sutherland[1].jpg
37KB, 750x501px
>>18794864
Is he jealous?
>>
>>18795118
>All you need is a Ouija board and your pecker set to full thrust.
Ok thanks, will do it in the future
>>
>>18795072
Lu
What can I do to win back his affections?
>>
>>18795138
Yeah that's why you would learn a but from it.
>>
>>18795118
In that case, I'll do it.
Thankss
>>
File: charmers.png (785KB, 831x600px) Image search: [Google]
charmers.png
785KB, 831x600px
>>18795099
Start with maintaining a sense of closeness, a gambler holds their hand of cards close to their chest so that nobody else can see it, closeness in the sense of knowing something's good but also making sure nobody else knows what you've got going on in terms of a good thing. it seems to be a strange mix of obviousness and hidden elements, like why hold a bad hand of cards that way? Obviously the matter if one is that protective of them, but we can't say for sure, that type of guessing game is entrancing and interesting to say the least, try to emulate this in your love life is possible as well and I imagine it'll go well.
>>
File: 1454376051496.jpg (74KB, 691x780px) Image search: [Google]
1454376051496.jpg
74KB, 691x780px
>>18795147
I hope so. I want to be with K, and I think I have a good shot if I can 'get my foot in the door' so to speak. Anyway, I don't know about my life. I don't care much about my own happiness. I'd rather make others lives better.
>>
>>18795148
He is still but he is also depressed now.
>>
>>18795072
Got one here
>>18794874

Grey
>>
>>18794987
Feels a little friendly. Have you approached yet?
>>
File: 1418160270515.png (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418160270515.png
96KB, 400x400px
>>18795107
Creepy looking ones, then again not the type of person who likes kid, happy and excited to explore the world, light complexions and light hair, they're precocious to say the least and may have issues with boundaries, they're rowdy that's for sure. They're wearing fancy clothes and look like they might be a bit spoiled, either way have fun I guess.
>>
>>18795118
will W choose me over g?
>>
>>18795141
Nice. Sounds a good one for a hobo
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18795205
>>
File: IMG_20170319_213636.jpg (73KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170319_213636.jpg
73KB, 1200x800px
>>18795072
Kendall
What's my next bf like?
>>
>>18795223
Kendall is that a Pyrenees.
>>18795204
This is very complicated more drama then I thought possible. Maybe you should bow out. Rather then make enemy's
>>
File: 1447587636282.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447587636282.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>18795113
>fucken saved m8 good image

I'll read all three for you, just ask away,

I might take you up on your trade offer too, but will ask mine after I do your reads.

>>18795126
>about my next bf.
Urge to make sassy joke rising, but I'll behave this time :^)

Blone with a strong jawline and a bit of a built body, but a little chub, like builtfat mode, a smile and and air of confidence, he's tall and has a bit of facial stubble, green eyes. He's got on a pair of glasses and a tight fitting shirt and simple blue jeans
>>
File: IMG_20170320_015644.jpg (32KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_015644.jpg
32KB, 512x288px
>>18795072
O will be my girlfriend?
>>
>>18795259
I think it's a samoyed.
>>
>>18795267
I'm glad you liked the image.

Well,
I have a difficult business situation I need to sort out somehow this week, or otherwise come up with a Plan B the likes of which the world has never seen.
I have a girl I'm trying to get things legit and serious with, and I'm not even really sure how things are going right now.
I have a set of occult-related changes that have taken place recently. I have identified the bad ones and endeavored to correct them, and now I'm focused on maximizing the good ones and seeing what else I can add.

I'll take whatever you give me, and do feel free to ask a query of me.
>>
File: 1458857127953.jpg (27KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
1458857127953.jpg
27KB, 439x439px
>>18795153
I don't know if you can, there's a barrier there, you're gonna have to break that down in order to get anywhere, the point it that they're holding back and having a hard time letting people getting close. They're walled off, you're going to have to get close to them and uncover this wall they have going on, they want people out at the moment and it seems if you want a relationship ypou'll have to find a point of entry into their well defended psyche.

>>18795189
>did I get fired at my other job?
How do you not know this? Like do you still work there? IF not you either quit of got fired.

People still talk about you from time to time, but it's a rare occurance, dunno if that's any consolation but thems the breaks
>>
File: 1489953968557.jpg (166KB, 1024x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1489953968557.jpg
166KB, 1024x1491px
>>18795072
M

When will I be able to go and succeed?

When will I meet the girl close to the water?

Thanks if you can answer both, otherwise I would rather have the first answered.
>>
>>18795455
First one here. Thank you so much. Will do.
>>
>>18795455
>How do you not know this? Like do you still work there? IF not you either quit of got fired.

Haven't heard anything, just haven't been given a shift for 2 weeks. So i thought perhaps i got fired or something.

>any consolation but thems the breaks

What? I wonder if they are good thinks they are talking about.
>>
File: IMG_6917.gif (459KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6917.gif
459KB, 400x225px
>>18795072
Kyoto
What kind of woman does the Gemini I love want, looks and personality-wise? Does he want me at all?
>>
File: 1489988116034.png (202KB, 683x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1489988116034.png
202KB, 683x1111px
>>18795072
What do you think, Stray?
>>
File: 1450733552380.jpg (32KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450733552380.jpg
32KB, 534x600px
>>18795223
A bit of a clingy one this guy, he's got a bit of a compulsive streak and will want to know what's happening 24/7 he needs a lot of reassurance. He's a bit of an awkward but he cares.

>>18795295
Probably not as things are going, but there may still be hope, honestly it may be best to give up on this one, try and find something more in tune with you ideals an motives for life.
>>
It's too bad this thread hit bump limit; the other /div/ thread's gone to shit with more drama from 2 weeks ago.

Stray: if you're still here & willing, can you grace >>18795205 with your intelligence & your helpfulness?
>>
>>18795735
Just come hang here until this one is archieved. Why expose Stray to the trolls? Can't we just have our nice, quiet, dying thread?
>>
File: 1407979523552.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407979523552.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>18795359
>business
Looks like you'll have to submit to the powers that are already there and hope for mercy, seems like a real situation of having to hope for lenience and hoping it all turns out alright.

>girl
Things area bit shaky but still able to be swayed, you'll have to work for it for sure, but love is still tangilble and possible here. Don't lose hope.

>occult
Focus on the emotional aspects of life and look at what it is you want out of life and seek to be closer to the influences and facts that you find in common. Look at influences that mean a lot to you and seek intuitive influences, try to be in line with the thing ss that mean the most to you and never tery and dismiss the little things.

my questions would be, should i continue with this? Will it make me happy in the long run and help me achieve my dream or is it honestly a dead end?
>>
>>18795779
>Looks like you'll have to submit to the powers that are already there and hope for mercy
Not that kind of work, this doesn't really apply

>love is still tangilble and possible
Love is there, it's just other things in the way

>Focus on the emotional aspects of life and look at what it is you want out of life and seek to be closer to the influences and facts that you find in common. Look at influences that mean a lot to you and seek intuitive influences, try to be in line with the thing ss that mean the most to you and never tery and dismiss the little things.
This will take me some time to think about

>should i continue with this? Will it make me happy in the long run and help me achieve my dream or is it honestly a dead end?
I read this for you about a month ago. Has anything major changed that would warrant me reading it again?
>>
>>18795779
>>18795820
Actually, bro, I'm dead tired and crashing. Hit me up the next time you're around, and I'll do it for you if you still want me to or another query of your choosing. I'd rather read for you when I can do it well.
>>
File: 1487249258418.jpg (53KB, 703x575px) Image search: [Google]
1487249258418.jpg
53KB, 703x575px
>>18795735
>intelligence and helpfulness
Nah man just a dum dum who like cute girls and is a bit of shitposter. Don't count on me but I might stop by and help if I' really wanted or needed that badly.

>>18795591
Thicc, >>18795591
I need a gal like that in my life. post more qts plz. need a read or something?

>>18795524
Someone who presents themselves as a person of action and one who is willing to act on thier emotions, things will be one of make it or break it types and it's gonna be a series of trials that will test you again and again, t's like a VN where the choices you make will limit or grant you access to the path you want to make.

>>18795820
Has anything major changed that would warrant me reading it again?
Nah don't worry about it m8, i'm just a mess right now and probably wouldn't need the hope anyhow, sorry to bother you m8. Would you be willing to read a different quesstion then?
>>
>>18795852
>Would you be willing to read a different quesstion then?
For you, I'll read anything. But I can get you better results when I'm not passing out, so hit me up next time you're around. I'll respond to Scryfag.
>>
>>18795852
>person of action
Damn, Stray. You wreck me with your accuracy. That's like his favorite thing to say. "I really want to see you become a person of action."
I'm doing my best. I feel pretty stuck sometimes, though I really do try hard for him. I could try harder though in a few areas. Thank you!
>>
>>18795852
>>18795459
>>18795591
I already queried you x-x but it seems you skipped me :D
>>
>>18795459
>When will i succeed, when you are able to come to terms with the general atmosphere of life and the ways in which things are going,
>>
>>18795915
But... am I going or not?o.o'

Thank you so much!
>>
File: 1461975146264.jpg (199KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461975146264.jpg
199KB, 640x512px
>>18795922
well kind of, like a 60/40 chance the 60 being the possiblity of it happening a real gamble here, but ultimately a gamble on you favour nd worth taking if you ask me.
>>
File: 1489993669725.jpg (47KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1489993669725.jpg
47KB, 500x707px
>>18795934
It's indeed worth taking, but I'm unsure as of when to go, or even just how to make it happen. it need to be soon, though.

it's sucks yo!
>>
File: 1481657635691.png (684KB, 560x746px) Image search: [Google]
1481657635691.png
684KB, 560x746px
>>18795946
>posting a tuturu
Moeka a best tho.
Basically just follow your intuition and try you best whatever comes out if it is life and you'll have to deal with it, but ultimately have a lot to do with it all. Don;t give up hope is the main theme here, keep beilving and trying hard, you'll be just fine again anonichi
>>
File: 1444313808686.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444313808686.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>18795072 is going to bed far too drunk and lonely for all this. Not ever going be loved and just to existential for it all sorry for showing up like this /div/ hope you all have a good life. might be a while til i come back, the alchohol nad sadness are getting to me. it's been fun reading for you but beasts like me are better off alone.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.