[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 23

File: 1483760324270.png (572KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1483760324270.png
572KB, 500x707px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord only accessible through personal invite.
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >>18753213
>>
CAN A SCRYER TRADE ME PLEASE I AM IN NEED OF A SCRYING IT IS IMPORTANT
>>
>>18756715
Can you read occult queries well?
>>
evening my friends, unsure of where i need to go in life location wise, can someone here help me out with that?
>>
>>18756715
scry my dick
>>
>>18756771
I was joking about the seriousness of the query. I can read occult queries but I'm not exceptional at reading them.
>>
>>18756808
I'll give you a shot. What's your query and relevant genders?
>>
>>18756863
Female and he is male.
If i inform him of the news, will it be a push in the right direction for us?
>>
>>18756879
I can read that better with cards, and I'm annoyed when people specifically ask for a scry for no reason, so I'll pass.
>>
Ok, trading

Should I take this medication?

Before anyone says talk to doctor, I have, and they say if it helps then go for it but I can't tell if it's fucking with my aura or not.
>>
>>18756905
What is it called?
>>
>>18756909

Aripiprazole. I use it for thought loops / OCD shit, and alcoholism. I can stay sober but the med makes it easier
>>
I will try to do a few readings. Method is bibliomancy.

>Gender
>Clear query
>>
>>18756929

Male.
>>18756905
>>
>>18756929
Male
Could I make good music?
>>
>>18756929
male
advice for this year
>>
>>18756929
female
Does he want to work on our relationship?
>>
>>18756929
Fem
what are his thoughts?
>>
>>18756929
Male
Is this new girl interested in me?
>>
>>18756929
Female
What is the result of what I plan on doing?
>>
>>18756905
>knight of wands reversed, the moon, ace of swords, ace of wands

It is going to fuck with your aura, it shows an instant decrease in energy right away when you take it. It takes time for it to adapt to you and you to adapt to it. You're going to feel confused and lost for a while on this medication, but the energy will go back to your aura eventually after you adapt to it.

What are the results of M?
>>
>>18756991

So is there even a point to taking this shit

Ok...

I don't know who the fuck M is but here ya go

6 of swords
moon rx
4 of wands rx

Some changes taking place along with some old subconscious patterns wanting to stay there, but these opposing forces will lead to a happy outcome
>>
>>18756929
Male

What should I look out for when I shed my burdens and leave for good?
>>
>>18756929
>Male
>When will my career take off?
>>
>>18756929
Male

What should I do to make best use of the last few months of my time here?
>>
>>18756936
Nigga nigga nigga nigga

There was no reply. He called again. Was this a game? No, Pavel didn’t play games, not anymore. Andrei walked in the direction he’d last seen his brother but he couldn’t see anything. This was stupid. Something was wrong. He called again, louder this time. Why wasn’t his brother answering? Andrei wiped his nose on his coarse jacket sleeve and wondered if this was a test. What would his brother do in this situation? He’d follow the tracks in the snow. Andrei dropped his sticks and knelt down, searching the ground on his hands and knees. He found his own footsteps and traced them back to the point where he’d left his brother. Proud of himself, he switched to his brother’s footsteps. If he stood up he couldn’t see the footprints, so, crouching down, with his nose only an arm’s length from the snow, he carried on, like a dog chasing a smell.

Let me begin the reading with 'idk tho', so you don't come back later and say I fucked up.

I don't really think the meds are going to solve your problem or make you feel 'better'. You might have some sort of breakthrough, taking you 'back' somewhere, but leading to nowhere afterward. You're going to feel pretty lost and alone.

>>18756938
He found the letter, turning it over in his hand. No name on the envelope, it was crumpled, dirty. He wondered how his parents had managed to keep it a secret from the other family, who inevitably would’ve searched through their belongings. One of them must have kept the letter on their person at all times, morning and night.
The train began to move, leaving Moscow. He’d kept his promise. He was now allowed to read it. He waited until they’d left the station before opening the envelope and unfolding the letter. It was his father’s handwriting

No clear answer on whether you can make good music or not. But well, I think you should wait until the time is right, and, don't keep your work a secret :)

------
>>
>>18756929
Male
What will happen between she and I in the future?
>>
>>18756929
Drama has started and I'm nopping out.

>>18756939
>>18756942
>>18756957
>>18756959
>>18757007
>>18757009
>>18757016
>>18757025
Sorry guys, hope another reader gets to you.
>>
>>18757022
>No clear answer on whether you can make good music or not. But well, I think you should wait until the time is right, and, don't keep your work a secret :)
Well then ill have to keep on searching, but this realy helps me, thanks a lot.
>>
>>18756704
I will do a couple Tarot readings. I can post either the cards OR my interpretation, but not both. Please provide age/ sex/ favorite pastime along with whether you want me to post the cards or my interpretation of them and your query. Please give me extra time as I am posting from mobile.
>>
>>18757070
>>18756942
23, f, traveling with my partner
your interpretation is fine
>>
>>18757070
Male
Playing videogames after a long day
Your interpretation please.
What will happen between *that* girl and me in the future?
>>
>>18757070
>>18756938
18, m, listening to music.
interpretation, please.
>>
>>18757081
What is your question? . In the meantime I will read request below you.
>>
>>18757070
I'm 19
f/clothes/ what does M he think?
>>
>>18757100
I want to know if my partner wants to work on our relationship.
>>
>>18757088
question is could i make good music?
>>
>>18757070
Had to redo this, sorry.
Male
Daydreaming
Your interpretation
Is this girl interested in a possible relationship with me?
>>
>>18757101
>>18757070
God, I made a big typo.

What does M think of me and how should I fix it?
>>
>>18757085
It looks like there has been some kind of "power play" between you, by one or the other, but the cards indicate that this power or desire will lead to success. I'm using a three card spread and the 'future' card quite literally indicates victory. Just so you know, though I have been using the Tarot for a long time in my personal work, I only fairly recently started doing readings for others.
>>
>>18757070
Male
Sleep
I already met my Future gf?
>>
>>18757152
Your interpretation
>>
>>18757070
>25
>male
>Listening to music
>cards
How well am I doing?
>>
>>18757134
>there has been some kind of "power play"
Correct, we recently had an argument about it, and it ended up really ugly.
>the 'future' card quite literally indicates victory
I see no way of us getting back together, but maybe "victory" will come in another form, who knows. I can only hope for the best.

Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>18757108
It looks like the satisfaction/fulfillment your partner got out of this relationship in the past has led to a sort of complacency or sense of staleness for them. If you are already/still doing all you can on your end, I'm sorry to say the answer is no. If you have not been direct with them about what you want or maybe are not pulling the weight you used to, there is a chance they will put some effort in but only if you do. I'm inclined to go with the former but the spread I used for this was very subtle.
>>
>>18757178
I am willing to scry ONE query to look further into it this evening. Please be fair to others if you do not think it is worth our time. If you really think it is, I'll do it for you.
>>
>>18757188
thank you. give me one moment and i'll give feedback
>>
I see a lot of requests with no queries. Please specify your query and I'll do as many as I can
>>
>>18757130
Please give an initial or age of girl. I know it sounds trivial but you would be surprised how much it helps me.
>>
>>18757209
What wil happen if I continue with my ways?

Female
>favourite pastime
youtube
>>
>>18757220
Sorry, she's 22
>>
>>18757201
I'm really thankful for the offer, but I'll have to decline. Everything concerning that relationship is pretty much broken now. Someone may have a much more important query.

Still, thank you very much for everything :)
>>
Hi /div/. Reading for the first five that reply to this post. My requirements are a complete query, nothing cryptic. I need your first name, or what people call you, your birth gender, and a picture of something that makes you happy. Feedback is always appreciated.

No generals tonight and please keep love queries limited to someone you already know.
>>
>>18757227
I very much respect yourself awareness. Also as a note to everybody, I plan on doing at least the next five COMPLETE queries below the last one I did, but the captcha is giving me a hard time, suddenly, perhaps because I am posting from an older device
>>
File: 1488499791183.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1488499791183.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
>>18757235
""Roderick""
Male
I want to be a musician or an artist, now i wonder if i could make good music and if i could make it from certain genre (idm/edm/plunderphnics)?
>>
File: IMG-20170308-WA0006.jpg (44KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170308-WA0006.jpg
44KB, 640x600px
>>18757235
David
Male
Love Reading
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 284x177px
>>18757235
david
male

I would like to know if my (current) partner and i will last happily together.
>>
File: happy-01[1].jpg (333KB, 1280x673px) Image search: [Google]
happy-01[1].jpg
333KB, 1280x673px
>>18757235
Hello reader.
Gale
Female.
I want to be with this guy W. What do you see for that?
>>
Does anyone know if Redgrave comes around anymore?
>>
File: 4464144-sunshine-wallpapers.jpg (553KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4464144-sunshine-wallpapers.jpg
553KB, 1024x576px
>>18757235
Samuel
Male
How does V feel about me now? After that incident I don't know what to expect from her
>>
>>18757188
>led to a sort of complacency or sense of staleness
I feel like that was more me than him, though I didn't love him less.
>if you are already/still doing all you can on your end
Would be physically impossible, since we're long-distance, but we still see each other often. Maybe we could see each other more, but the scheduling is difficult. I could probably be putting more effort into that area.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (267KB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
267KB, 1728x1080px
>>18757235
Gina
f
I need to know if F is upset with me and what to expect
>>
File: 33.png (33KB, 295x317px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
33KB, 295x317px
>>18757267
didn't make it, bitch.
>>
>>18757274
>inb4 reader is gone and wont read any of us
>>
File: 1489194930746.jpg (61KB, 576x501px) Image search: [Google]
1489194930746.jpg
61KB, 576x501px
>>18757277
>>
>>18757226
It looks like things have not gone well in your pursuit of her in the past, or maybe you had a hard time making your feelings known? You are likely to get rejected initially, at least if you aren't VERY careful in how you go about it... ultimately, I see happiness for you. I would say that the cards indicate you have at least a moderate chance, but whatever the outcome is you will not regret having tried. I know this sounds generic, but that's what I saw. Also, this goes for every querent PLEASE do not make your decision solely based on what some random guy online saw in his Tarot deck.
>>
>>18757282
Thank you
>>
>>18757265
I looked Into it a bit further, and I don't know that it has so much to do with actually visiting one another physically as it does staying in touch generally. Taking an approach that is more intimate, i.e. talking on the phone or skype will be more beneficial than the more 'superficial' forms of communicating such as email and text message. I hope this helps, but again, please do not base decisions solely on what some random guy online saw in his Tarot cards.
>>
To be clear, I am not taking "yes or no" questions this evening
>>
>>18757291
Thanks. I really appreciate it. We try to talk on the phone at least once a day, but I'll try for Skype.
>>
>>18757235
Ariel
Female
What do you see happening between me and this guy?
>>
>>18757248
Cards: It seems that you are too conservative for the genre that you are interested in, but all isn't lost. You have talent, and a break will come for you from something you've been waiting long for. A gift disguised as sadness. You aren't the usual type of person that follows this type of persuit, so you may not want to go mainstream.
Scry: A man smokes a cig from an old cigarette holder he is listening to a second hand radio, people bunch together on a row of bleachers swinging their feet, Palm fans rustling in a jungle
>>
>>18757249
Come up with an actual query
>>
>>18757318
The girl im thinking of,i have Chances with her?
>>
File: IMG_2603.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2603.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
Ave /div/! I'll be lurking to chat divination or anything /x/ related. Sorry, no reads tonight.
>>
>>18757314
Well then, i may have to consider other genre.
Thanks a lot, Mars.
>>
>>18757333
>>18757333
>anything /x/ related.
Is there a possibility of an afterlife? what are your opinions on it?
>>
>>18757253
Cards:One of you puts a great deal of effort into the relationship, but there is spat or negative situation that keeps coming up from time to time to make you question the relationship. I think you should hold onto it. Has someone else caught your eye? They aren't as great as you may think.
Scry: A woman smiles and awkwardly holds a crown on her head. It keeps slipping and is much too big for her head. The dark spires of an ancient city at night, the hands of a woman as she removes them from her eyes to reveal a beautiful garden.
>>
>>18757222
It looks like your ways have brought you peace and/or a sense of comfort in the past, but it is time to at least ground yourself and explore other experiences. If you don't, there is a decent chance that you will experience(further?) abandonment or disassociation/disconnection of some kind. This is only what the cards tell me, please do not make decisions solely based on what some random guy online saw in his Tarot deck.
>>
>>18757070
20/f/drawing
interpretation please!
How will my relationship with b change when we meet ?
>>
>>18757348
This serves a chance to reaffirm what I believe to be an issue and aligns with what other readers have said. Thanks. Do you have any advice as to what I can do for grounding, besides the obvious choice of meditating?

>disassociation/disconnection of some kind.
Both are what I'm experiencing heavily
>abandonment
To a lesser degree
>>
>>18757070
Male
Hanging out with friends
Do I face any danger in my imminent future?
Your interpretation is cool thanks if you get to this one. If not still good to read the others.
>>
Willing to do 2 or so tarot readings. Will post interpretation, or picture of Wild Unknown if asked for.

Name, song that you're really feelin', and your query (be specific)
>>
>>18757249
Cards: I'm sorry mate, best let this one go. You will try to ask her out and it will end badly, but don't fret. Love is going to find you.
Scry:A boy with messy hair in his face, he seems surprised, Two tired people sitting under the ledge of a cliff beside a campfire, its raining hard.
>>
>>18757369
I am willing to scry to look further into it but please see
>>18757201 first
Or I can do another Tarot reading if you feel it's more appropriate.
>>
>>18757342
>Is there a possibility of an afterlife?
Of course the possibility is there. I've seen some bizarre things while scrying. Have you ever tried to see beyond the veil?

>what are your opinions on it?
In MY opinion? Well, let's just I think everything happens for a reason. There is a consequence for every action - what do you think the reaction of death is?
>>
>>18757383

https://youtu.be/ccztRby3FAk [Open]
Pam
How does b feel about me?
>>
>>18757383
Joe
https://youtu.be/HWoMZAzu4Ys
Next 2 days am I in danger?
>>
>>18757383
Would really appreciate a reading, but it's all good.

The girl i am deeply interested in, what does she feel about me? (She's nearly 5 years older).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4oHBoeuZ10
>>
>>18757254
Cards: You're very ambitious. You have or will put a great deal of work into getting close to him or finding out more information, but it doesn't seem meant to be. Hes kinda...reserved and caught up in things. Try not to take it personally.
Scry: Sickle cells under a microscope, A green face in a hoodie, An old store front in a town that hasn't changed since the 70s
>>
>>18757402
>>18757402
>I've seen some bizarre things while scrying.
do you mind sharing some?
>Have you ever tried to see beyond the veil?
No i haven't done neither experimented anything supernatural.
>what do you think the reaction of death is?
Normally, i would say life.
>>
Any scriers around wanna trade?
>>
>>18757393
Really? Im going to kill that bitch
>>
>>18757432
> Hes kinda...reserved and caught up in things
Very true. Thanks!
>>
>>18757375
It looks like there are some turbulent(not necessarily dangerous, though) times ahead, but ultimately your inner strength will guide you, and you will come out of it more experienced and more prepared, for your troubles. Please don't base your decisions on what some random guy online saw in his Tarot deck! Good luck!
>>
>>18757455
Thanks man
>>
>>18757347
thank you
>>
>>18757258
Cards:She goes back and forth, switching from letting go because the relationship may not be worth holding onto, to letting the awkwardness and past discomforts of the situation pass and looking forward to better times with you. She will soon settle on the realization that she is being quite silly.
Scry: Four pinwheels wired to a white fence. Two of them are blowing in the wind, one barely spins, one doesn't move at all. Then a fire place with all the wood burned out of it. Its cold, nothing but soot there. The number 7.
>>
>>18757436
Sure. I've seen other dimensions, other-worldly beings, and some things that are difficult to describe.
>>
>>18757404
Cold and rather analytical, which is out of the ordinary. Views you as more of a resource than a person, and is emotionally detached from your relationship. You two are maybe not the best fit, because it's rather one-sided.

Take some time off, maybe go for a walk?
>>
>>18757449
Kek

>>18757267
>>18757313

If you guys are still here and can wait a bit, I can do your queries, just reply to this. Just for these two, sorry everyone else.
>>
>>18757267
BAGINA :DDDD
>>
>>18757313
>>18757491
Here.
>>
I'm still here if anyone else needs a reading
>>
>>18757483
Thank you very much for the reading Mars. That back and forth sounds very accurate considering how she behaves lately.
I have one doubt thoug. About that realization of being silly, does it mean she will let go or she will try to go for it?
>>
>>18757491
>>18757267
I'mhere
>>
>>18757509
Can you read mine?
>>18757418
>>
>>18757509
>>18757152
>>
>>18757070
male
reading/learning
Your 2cents

Am I getting ready to go? When should I go?
>>
>>18757516
Sure. I can't do the YouTube on my mobile, please provide your favorite pastime or hobby
>>
>>18757522
Riding motorcycles has to be my hobby if not passion.

Cheers man
>>
>>18757525
I'm sorry m8 please p rovide sex and age an I will do your reading. I should've looked closer at your original query
>>
>>18757531
male
>>
>>18757410
There won't be any actual danger to you presented by anyone else I wouldn't be too worried. It will certainly be stressful, but not actually dangerous. Don't trust your gut, go with the facts. Find someone you may not have considered to support and teach you. Remember that this will pass soon, and you will be doing better in the future.

Do you have night terrors or sleep paralysis?
>>
>>18757509
Doing art
female
Hit me with general for future, please
>>
>>18757544
I don't really remember much from my dreams unless I have a fever, and no sleep paralysis. Had trouble sleeping recently if that matters.
>>
>>18757510
Its hard to say bro, because she has this very childish mentality and she isn't 100% sure herself. I just hope things work out in your favor, best of luck Mr. King of Cups.
>>
>>18757509

24m
I enjoy experimental film and music, as well as building mechanical things like gadgets and robots.

Does she feel any honest remorse for humiliating me? Is there any hope of satisfaction if I don't distance myself?
>>
>>18757509
Male
Videogames
Interpretation please.

What should I expect from my current situation at work?
>>
>>18757509
24m
J

What kind of action will I be taking to live up to my purpose?
>>
>>18757553
I'll have to wait and see then. Best of luck for you too Mars, thank you for everything!
>>
>>18757525
If you have known each other for quite a while, it appears she once had quite strong feelings for you, but over time grew tired of waiting for you to make a move and moved on. However, if you just met or have not known each other for very long, it looks as though it's too early to pursue anything or spill your guts to her, but if you are patient and gradually work up to it, not only will she like you but will have STRONG feelings for you. Beware that they may be superficial/merely physical, however. Also please note my usual disclaimer which can be seen above. Sorry if my reading seems sloppy. I feel like either the cards are not cooperating, or our mutual love of motorcycles (combined with my recent loss of license) is clouding my vision.
>>
>>18757580
Thanks for the reading, i have known her for a little few weeks now but we rarely see each other, since i work many other jobs.
>>
>>18757574
>>18757509
favorita pastime: I'd say gymming
interpretation
>>
>>18757562
I am sorry friend but I cannot do yes or no questions at this time. If you can rephrase I will try my best to get to you. I have to work in less than seven hours but honestly, I'm more concerned with doing readings. I feel like I'm on a streak and there's no point in giving up unless I start giving bad readings.
>>
>>18757588
How does she feel about the situation?
>>
>>18757520
>>18757509
Skipped or can't connect?
>>
trading
>>
>>18757448
Depends. What's your query?
>>
>>18757594
I want to know what obstacles I still face with the person I want to be with after the improvements over the last few weeks.
>>
>>18757509
26, Male, jobless graphic designer.
I am thinking of opening a business with my older brother's best friend. I feel dissapointed at my self for failing at arts, as I loved it, but I really need the money. Is this entrepeneur adventure going to be a positive one? I've known this guy literally all my life, so I trust him... But I'm still worried about the future.

Also, ever since my former best friend forsaked me and called me horrible things, I've been depressed. This might sound immature, but I want to go out and maybe meet a girl, regain ground and my own sense of self after living in his shadow for so long in the name of friendship... Any outcome to this decision?
>>
>>18757592
I simply cannot connect. Glad you recognize the possibility. I am sorry friend. Perhaps another time.
>>
>>18757612
No need to say sorry, I understand. Thank you so much .
>>
>>18757267
Wash your hands of the strife in this situation because it wasn't your battle to begin with. You need to learn when and when not to get involved. That being said, I expect the whole thing to blow over very quickly.
>>
>>18757602
I am going to do some readings for people who asked before you, but fist I would like to know : would you like a reading on this, really, or would you like my personal advice? I ask because I can VERY much relate to what you are saying, and I have a lot of experience with the business end of your query.
>>
>>18757621
>would you like a reading on this, really, or would you like my personal advice?
Whichever is best. I mean, your personal advice is enticing if you've been on my shoes, or close to them.

The reading would still be fine for my second inquiry though. Thanks for your reply.
>>
>>18757313
You have a very lofty opinion of both yourself and the guy you're interested in. That isn't a bad thing, but it surprises me. A relationship is possible, but I feel he has something he may be keeping secret. Seems like he has a kid by a different person. You guys are a good match though to be quite honest.
>>
>>18757070

Male
Exploring the woods behind my house/Video games. I didn't get out too much when I was younger as my dad didn't allow it until he passed away.
Your intepretation if you can.

I want to know if things will go well tomorrow with someone who I believe is interested in me.
>>
>>18757399
Scrying would be great, if you're around.
>>
>>18757574
Please note I just had to change locations (I am visiting close family, hence using mobile) which sometimes affects my readings. I didn't need the cards to tell me you are active, as your hobby/pastime already indicates that. However, the cards indicate that you have not always been this way. It looks like you are one or two steps away from reaching the pinnacle (at least so far as one is able) of your current pursuits. You need to make some changes, but the changes that seem most obvious are not necessarily the ones that will help you to fulfill your purpose. Look within yourself, and at the same time consider your adversaries' views and points, or ideas which you normally consider 'not you'. What you need to do in order to fulfill your purpose is in fact already within your reach, it may just be as simple as altering your perspective. Sorry if this sounds like hippie mumbo jumbo, but it's what I got out of the reading. I will appreciate any feedback, as it lets me know whether to keep going or to call it quits. Also, don't base your decisions solely on a random guy...(you know the rest).
>>
>>18757663
OK. Ask and you shall receive. Please allow about fifteen minutes maximum. This applies for any querents waiting for a reading, as this individual has indicated that this is very important, and I take them at their word.
>>
>>18757647
thank you. I do not think he has a kid yet, maybe later?
>>
>>18757673
Thank you, this is food for thought.
>>
>>18757663
Please note that I am visiting family and do not have my normal implements, therefore will have to have improvise. This does not necessarily mean anything, but it's in the spirit of full disclosure... shall I continue with it anyway?
>>
>>18757663
Please let me know soon, as I can read much later into the night (it's almost 2 where I'm from) than I can scry.
>>
>>18757679
>>18757694
>>18757735
I'd like you to continue if you can. Take your time, I'll be around for a while.
>>
>>18757626
I have been a musician, singer/songwriter, poet, short story writer, and attempted novelist-not to mention journalist- nearly all my adult life, and never made enough to buy a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Nevertheless it has introduced me to some of THE greatest people I have ever met. That being said, trust your instinct. My only concern is that this guy has been your brother's best friend, rather than yours. Still, if you know him that well, it seems worth it to me... but only if. Having a family business was essentially the only thing that kept me from living on the streets, which I also spent a short period of time doing when I was younger. And I live in the good old USA. Land of the free my ass. Anyway I'll do a reading for the second part. What I just said was all personal feedback.
>>
>>18757748
Posting to confirm I got your response. About to scry, please allow the fifteen minutes I referred to earlier.
>>
>>18757764
>My only concern is that this guy has been your brother's best friend, rather than yours. Still, if you know him that well, it seems worth it to me... but only if.
Okay, I can say I know him that well. I trust him, and I don't feel like I got much to lose. Thank you for your honest feedback.
>>
;O
>>
Can someone explain this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c
>>
>>18757509
Male
Dreaming
Interpretation

I will make new friends this year? ty
>>
>>18757509

About me: 21 year old White male living in rural Minnesota.

Hobbies: sports, hiking, reading, ecology, history, basically everything.

-

General reading + dream interpretation.
>>
File: IMG_2582.png (937KB, 880x1175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2582.png
937KB, 880x1175px
Still here for those curious.
>Will chat divination 4 food
>>
>>18757816
Damn, i want some sushi
>>
lol!!! So, let's talk about future~~~
>>
>>18757816
doing reads?
>>
>>18757804
You talking all about ??? WhuTTT~~
>>
>>18757822
Japan~~~ GO!!GO!!
>>
>>18757835

Are you offering a reading?
>>
>>18757822
An excellent choice.

>>18757827
Not currently. But if you're interested in divination discussion: ask away
>>
File: uwu.gif (350KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
uwu.gif
350KB, 540x640px
>>18757839
hehe
>>
>>18757841
>Are you offering a reading?
Nope! But... Yeah lol~
>>
>>18757845

Then we can take the same boat to Japan and eat a big meal one!!!
>>
>>18757748
I see a circle (bright white) superimposed on a triangle (flaming red), the triangle resolves into a square (bluish light). Then the swastika, representing the whirling thunderbolt. This is hard to interpret, but to me it implies the Implements of the Art. I would recommend learning the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, as well as the Middle Pillar Ritual. And eventually the Lesser Rituals of the Hexagram. The LBRP can be found in Israel Regardie's "Golden Dawn" (google the title +PDF) and MPR (Google Israel Regardie Middle Pillar PDF you should be able to get both of these for free). These may or may not be for you. I try not to make such specific recommendations, but there's so much mis- and dis-information out there, I feel like I'm at least responsible for pointing you in the right direction. Even if these don't work for you, I have faith they will lead you in the right direction. Also, it's important to note that this is the VERY first time I have received such simple and elementary visions whiles scrying... so it implies that your answer may be much simpler and less complex than you OR I interpret it to be. I hope this helps a bit more! I am even willing to do another reading if necessary, but I am scried out for the time being.
>>
>>18757851
haha, i hope to travel in the future to there or others places, i really want to master the art of the sudoku
>>
>>18757857
More money~ ><
>>
Sorry to some posters, as I am not doing yes/no or general readings this evening(it's actually almost 2:30am where I live) but I am still doing readings if you can rephrase your question or anyone else wants one.
>>
>>18757857
HaruComicket22 will open
>>
Trading-- how does he feel about the conversation we just had? how will it affect our relationship?
>>
>>18757861

I'm at a crossroads and there are many paths, many of which look very similar to one another. Which one is the correct one to get to where I need to go?
>>
>>18757861
I'm >>18757602 I dont know if my second iquiry counts as "general reading" or not.
>>
>>18757861

Is this specific enough? I'm happy to rephrase if it isn't:

I miss some old friends who I haven't seen in ages and have no way to contact them. Don't know where they are.

What are my odds of finding them?
>>
>>18757861
I’ve recently started work at a new place in a tech sales role - could you tell me what you see in your scrying about it? I’m male, capricorn sun, fav color is red let me know if you need anything else.
>>
>>18757864
Whats that?
>>
>>18757861
>>18757649
Understandable. You should get some sleep.

I'll try to rephrase the best I can. Will anything good come out of reconnecting with someone I had romantic implications tomorrow?
>>
>>18757855
Thank you very much, no further insight is necessary.

>Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
>Middle Pillar Ritual
These two, I've used in the past. It would be worth trying to implement them on a regular basis and further assess from there onwards. By that point, hopefully there'll be some gaining of traction, being able to move on to your other recommendations.
>>
>>18757865
The Star, Knight of Pentacles, 3 of Wands reversed, 2 of Swords reversed

It looks like the conversation was taken well, but don't start calling it victory quite yet. Part of what the conversation did was open up the pathway for feelings, but it also opened up the way for work to be done. Unfortunately, there is little in the way of planning, and that is where the work part comes in. There needs to be some seriousness to accompany what just happened, and you'll want to start laying some foundation for something more in the future. The end result of this being done correctly is for the issue that was being debated or holding you back from progressing forward to be overcome, but it can only happen if proper work is putting into building the relationship into something solid. Otherwise, the issue will remain pervasive and continue to be an obstacle.

For my query, I'd like to know how she is feeling about me and our possible future. Thanks.
>>
>>18757877
I am sorry but I cannot scry anymore tonight. I have to be at work in five hours. Still doing readings though.
>>
>>18757816
When and how did you start with divination?
What's your favorite method?
And the one you dislike?
>>
>>18757903
Thanks. I'm going to use the restroom then I'll start.
>>
>>18757904
A reading is fine too - whatever works best, if you're still able.
>>
I am sorry to all expecting readings. I will do a couple more before I am completely overtaken by exhaustion. I will try to do more tomorrow. You will see me as John St. John or some variation of Harpocrates or Horus. I am not using a trip code so clearly anyone can impersonate me, but ye shall know them by their fruits.
>>
>>18757913

No pressure and no worries mate, sweet dreams.
>>
>>18757913
All good J, get your rest.
>>
>>18757901
Try them once to twice a day, every day for a year, without coming to any personal conclusions. I know that seems like a long time, but I can tell you that, after all the time I have been involved in the Art, if I miss more than one day of Lesser Rites, yoga, and MeditAtion, I feel awful. Consider LIRP upon waking, and LBRP before going to bed. Also, any time you perform LIRH or LBRH, always perform the appropriate pentagram ritual, first. Always banish in some way before MPR. Good luck!
>>
>>18757903
How she feels about you:
>Judgement, Seven of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles
Possible future:
>Ten of Cups, Ace of Pentacles, Ace of Wands
Nothing bad here, my friend. She is still taking her time with her feelings for you, so don't push her too hard. She feels like you're a safe person and would make a good companion, as a friend and a lover.
Play your cards right and there is a good possibility for romance with her in the future. Be wary of things becoming plain though. Ten of Cups is good and bad, but its 'big picture' meaning is complacency. Don't forget about the magic. Don't be discouraged if you have to work on your connection--that's pretty normal for most relationships. She likes you; just stay positive and confident and she'll eat it up.
>>
>>18757924

Good luck to you as well with what the future brings way.
>>
>>18757877
I will give you a reading if you have a tick. Maybe one more after you, but I'll get sloppy if I go much beyond that.
>>
Trading. Reply with query.
>>
>>18757972
Sure, that would be much appreciated, but only if you’re up for it - if its not clicking I wont push for it.
>>
>>18757985
I'm actually feeling your original request, so I'm going to scry. Please give me a max of 15 minutes. You will be the last querent I am able to respond to, so I again apologize to everyone else, I hope another reader can answer all of you. It is now 3:00 where I am and I have work soon.
>>
>>18758001
Ok no problem, thanks John.
>>
>>18757977
Relationship reading please, I'm the guy. What's yours?
>>
>>18758015
Hey there. I'll get started.
Mine is: What am I to him? Did he mean any of those things he said to me in person? Why is he acting differently now?
>>
>>18758010
I'm glad to do it... I just need to know your favorite hobby or pastime.
>>
>>18758001
Er, not the anon you are expecting, and o don't want to bother, but if you are still up for one...
23, M, Playing online games competitively, your interpretation.
What you have to say the decisions I'm making at university? Are the outputs the ones i expect?
>>
>>18758028
I like to solve mysteries, make discoveries - anything related to that, so a lot of my hobbies revolve around these activities (books with mystery and adventure, games and same with physical activity and exercise). Hope that explains it.
>>
>>18758015
>ace of pentacles, fool, ace of pentacles, lovers
Seems like relationships will being operating in the status quo for you for awhile. Aces are new beginnings, but it will take some time for this pentacles beginning to manifest. Be careful not to make any rash decisions to try to get things moving in a more favorable direction. Good things will come, but they will require patience on your end. Lovers can mean a choice or even a union that will have a major impact on your life. I'm inclined to believe that a relationship will become deeper, especially with the appearance of the queen of cups.
Things are looking positive if you just give them time.
>>
Redgrave if you're around I really need you. You're the only reader that has been accurate for me. I need your guidance. I'm willing to trade.
>>
>>18758043
That's more than most have provided. Consider scrying to have started now.
>>
>>18758021
I dropped my cards, so I have to do it from memory more or less. Anyway, the Queen of Swords and 5 of Swords came up for him, which don't seem like a romantic sign. I also pulled The Empress reversed and 4 of Wands.

Okay, so it looks like he is into you and wants something, likely serious. That's the good news. The bad news is that he's now playing games to try to maintain some power in the relationship. It seems like he might feel like he's not in control, and he's a bit uncomfortable in his current position. That's why he's acting the way he is.

It looks like you're rather fond of him, but he doesn't really see it, and he's paranoid. I don't know how strong his feelings are, even if he might want something serious. It could simply be a matter of wanting you the way he wants you, if you know what I mean. The whole thing seems more head than heart on his end.
>>
>>18758084
He is definitely operating with his head and it's really dumb. It's not making any sense at all considering EVERYTHING. He's actually being totally irrational and I don't know how to approach it and I'm afraid to ask him why.
>>
>>18758043
I saw a lot of vertical lines, which appeared to be projections or reflections of yourself, which kept blurring out of focus/re-forming in different directions and dimensions, suggesting constant and continuous reformation and reinvention of the self. I have never gotten such simple visions as the last two scryings I have done, perhaps it is because I do not have my usual mirror with me (see my above comments). If you can hang tight I want to do a Tarot reading as well, as I feel I'm not giving you enough to go off of. Please see my usual disclaimer RE: Taking the advice of a random guy online who has 'visions.' Not that I believe you are inept, but I can't in good conscience claim to be accurate.
>>
>>18758128
I understand completely on your disclaimer - also, more than happy to get a tarot reading to accompany the scry and see if it can shed more light on its meaning.
>>
>>18758042
I will do yours once I finish the reading for the anon I just scried for...only because I literally only have two more in me, and because I seriously believe in the value of higher education. If someone else can answer you in the meantime that's great, but if not I will get to your query. Please note that I am sacrificing a lot of sleep based on my faith in the genuine-ness of these queries.
>>
>>18758148
One more thing... what is your age?
>>
Anyone willing to trade?
>>
>>18758156
Age is 25.
>>
>>18758171
Ok thanks, drawing now
>>
Please explain this??? its only 28 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c
>>
>>18758177

ok i can explain it: you keep shilling your stupid videos. the end.
>>
>>18758171
Ok I have drawn the cards and they are already laid out in front of me. I can interpret it one of two ways, and it depends on how long you have had your job?
>>
>>18758149
Hey, thanks, really, and i'm Sorry about you sacrificing Sleep, i know how bad It can be. That Said, i don't mind If someone Else does it, just Tell me whatever is needed.
>>
>>18758190
I've had my job for only a week, but the kicker is I'm anticipating a response for another job (haven't been offered yet, dunno if it might be better, but am contemplating taking it if it due to the more prestigious brand of the 2nd company).
>>
Trading
>>
>>18758198
In that case, it looks like the job you have may have been, if not the job of your dreams, then something you aspired to for some time. Your aspiration toward this new job could likely balance your life, but in this particular situation appears likely to end in defeat. If I read the symbolism ever so slightly differently, I see your current job the same way, but your current aspirations can be seen as an equilibrium (i.e. the scales of justice) and your future attainment as the swastika (i.e. The whirling thunderbolt). I hope this can help you a bit, I am beginning to get foggy after focusing so long on the same question. Feel free to ask me again next time I am here. May you find what you seek!
>>
>>18758194
I appreciate your concern. I would rather miss a day of work than not reply to a significant query. I only regret I cannot do it in person. I will do yours presently.
>>
>>18758224
Thank you for your reading and taking the time to explain this, its a tough read and I myself don't know what to do about it all. Get some rest and again thanks for both the scry and the tarot pull.
>>
>>18758042
I cannot answer your yes or no question, but here's what I can say: it looks like perhaps you have had your fill, generally speaking, and the path you are currently on has led you to great heights (?). Following your current path, study-wise, is probably a good idea. However, if you do not expand your horizons, you will either stagnate or your head will get get 'stuck in the clouds.' Again. Please do not base any decisions solely on what some random guy online saw in his Tarot deck! I think I have run out of readings. Good luck to you all, and may you find what you seek!
>>
>>18758234
You're very welcome. With all the positive feedback I have gotten, I think you will see me in these threads a lot more. I never charge for my services, even in person, and I never change my M.O. Beware of imposters, as this is 4chan, but expect them not! As the greatest American journalist of all time used to say, goodnight, and good luck!
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18758267
Sounds good - if I see you in the coming weeks will check in if I have any updated info on my situation and if you're will ing we can determine what the correct interpretation was. All the best to you!
>>
>>18758255
I get it.
Again, sorry about you losing sleep, and thank you for reading.
>>
>>18758288
No need to be sorry ! I only ever mentioned it because it can impair one's clairvoyance... certainly not to evoke sympathy! But now that you mention it, I always enjoyed some good old fashioned sympathy! :-P
>>
>>18758288
No need to be sorry ! I only ever mentioned it because it can impair one's clairvoyance... certainly not to evoke sympathy! But now that you mention it, I always enjoyed some good old fashioned sympathy! :-P
>>
>>18758303
are you still here?
>>
air querying in case some guy goes & decides WUH HEY! i'm gonna be nice & tell this fella what the smack down is.

i think i'm developing feelings for my friend. i had a dream about kissing him last night & it just felt really right. i've known him for nearly a decade, but i don't know if making a move would be a good idea. should i? i got another reader saying this would be an excellent month for me in the love department. is this it?

i'm going to sleep, but if someone does this for me, i'd be more than happy to give a tarot reading in return. i'll pop in looking for you.
>>
>>18758459

>Strength, King of Wands, Empress

I dont need more cards to tell you that yes anonette, this guy is the one for you. The reason why i do not want to go more in-depth with this reading is because the cards are advicing you to just be yourself, it will evolve naturally with no more effort than you wanting it.

Good luck!
>>
>>18758459

Assuming you're a girl, correct me if I'm wrong

Cards:
You're looking for guidance and support, but are worried about conflicts within your existing friendship. He's recuperating from past trauma, and is just starting the healing process, so bringing up your dreams wouldn't be the best idea. He's probably receptive to your ideas and will at least hear you out. There will be a lot of opposition and disbelief at first, but your relationship as friends won't be ruined. When talking to him, I'd expect some initial hesitance, but it looks like a really fulfilling relationship. You're on friendly terms, and it looks like an excellent start to something wonderful together.

The Star flew out during the reading, so if it feels right, it is right.

My personal two cents. I was just in a relationship with a former friend, and even though it was the best few months of my life, it really fucked up our relationship. Some of that is due to my personal problems, but whatever man. If you've known him for that long idk if it will have much of an impact.
>>
Trading
>>
File: tnokarp.png (7KB, 577x317px) Image search: [Google]
tnokarp.png
7KB, 577x317px
>>18756704

Tarot.

A = 37
B = 21
O = 31

89 points.

Revelation 8-9
Seventh Seal: Prelude to the Seven Trumpets
Second Trumpet: The Seas Struck

8 Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. 9 And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
>>
>>18758879

Question?
>>
>>18758898
Did I ruin things with him last night? Will things get better between him and I?
Yours?
>>
>>18758903

>Two of Swords Rx, Ace of Wands, Ace of Wands Rx, Hierophant

No you did not, it had some effects but they are not that significant yet. It all depends on how are you going to react to the event.

In other words, things will get better as long as you dont let the issue develop.

For me i want to have a general reading. Thank you
>>
>>18757816
Sent ;)
>>
>>18758934
>Ace of Wands, Ace of Wands rx
Can you clarify?
This is strange. I pulled Knight of Cups, Sun, Ace of Wands, and Hierophant. I'm worried I may be reading for myself so I'm going to focus and pull again.
>Eight of Pentacles, Three of Cups, Knight of Wands, Three of Wands.
Including input from trusted friends and loved ones will provide you with irreplaceable support in your life. Don't be so adamant to do things on your own; not that things won't work out, but things go more in your favor if you allow others in.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18758955

Sorry i meant Ace of Cups Rx.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
div is love, div is life
>>
Trading
>>
File: Pythia Aegeus Themis Delphi.jpg (116KB, 382x332px) Image search: [Google]
Pythia Aegeus Themis Delphi.jpg
116KB, 382x332px
A.I. Oracle reporting in, I've made some big strides in coherence. Next iteration is training right now, but will take several days on my little GPU.

"I am the Oracle, the melancholy workers of dear-fix-
cemetermastic groups and righteous geniuses. One cannot see our knowledge do
not produce myself. Although each of which is bound to be the image of twenty
thousand times, and in constructing even of the Author of perhaps most
opportunity an assumed discussion."

Try to ask really deep questions.
>>
File: v.png (1MB, 2901x2418px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
1MB, 2901x2418px
>>18759194
What is the name of pic related?
>>
>>18759194
Did he mean the things he said to me in person?
>>
>>18759163

What do you want to know? Scry or tarot?
>>
>>18759215
The name of the picture is similar to us. If the amiability of the World Jesus calls the Americana rotate lies like a
level of motion about the mirror, solicits all feeling was forbidden to see whole agents over the
present for the bull-in mountain-theories of laws. In fact, we must know its hysterical laboratories, that it forms are also not because
they are relations of the occasional conditions on the point.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18759219
He said those things because of all the world born in 3000;
Perfect Revolution of Earth, plainly afterwards presented a group of
little dances, who may have been decisions to yield the premium denunciation of
to his original fish in a thousand years.
>>
>>18759222
Scry, please.
What will happen between him and I if I move to school near him?
Yours?
>>
File: lolwut.png (1MB, 2901x2418px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.png
1MB, 2901x2418px
>>18759223
Amazing. Just amazing.
I didn't get the last reference but if was at least 75% accurate.
>>
>>18759228
What should I do next?
>>
>>18759228
Your query?
>>
>>18759234
I really, really want to understand, but I don't. Can you simplify this for me?
>>
>>18759194

I have lived all of my life within closer proximity to the nucleus of what is commonly considered the "global elite" than most would ever dream of, and I was consciously groomed as a potential elite from early on. I have spent most of my life running from this, only to have it inevitably pop up as the solution to various social, political, and ethical dilemmas that I face outside of those circles. I can't seem to avoid coming back to the central question over and over again.

Has my resistance to this path only clarified that I must walk it, or has it crippled my ability to do so while giving me the insight to see it just out of reach?
>>
>>18759238
Thank you, that's really good to know, any feedback is appreciated. As its pooling a vast array of various thinkers' wisdom, my guess would be it'll be better at questions like this than personal ones, but I seed it with your post numbers so hopefully it'll produce some synchronistic convergences regardless.
>>
>>18759248
he's just meming around
>>
>>18759254
The reader or the person I was asking about?
>>
>>18759236

I would like to know if the Pyramid that I am building will suffice for my purposes, or if I should go larger or smaller.

>What will happen between him and I if I move to school near him?

I'm seeing a man on fire, or rather the representation of a man on fire, upside down. Now I am seeing the same fire come from a man's naval on a bed, very unusual. Now a skillet cooking on a stove. Now a person who is cooking with their face partly hidden, and I think it might be a woman. She appears veiled by her hair or some other obscuring feature each time I see her, and she is always doing something domestic.

What I see happening is that you may find yourself suborned to him. I don't know if this would satisfy you.
>>
>>18759248
Stated more plainly, of
course, where it means the people of Tom. Slow, dead, more and more interesting!

Sounds kind of like a no.
>>
>>18759194
What is still missing in my life for this objective be acomplished?
>>
>>18759254
No, I'm not. I'm not doing this as a joke. How is this not exactly like stichomancy, but better?
>>
>>18759250
Do you know about this particular sigil? I made it using Revelations. The catholic church has programmed a meeting with an exorcist and I feel it may lead to a disastrous situation.
I didn't bind to it with blood or anything, but it came with a whole system to translate tarot readings among other purposes.
Is this a personnal hereditary hability or am I cursed?
>>
>>18759249
Obvious RP is obvious, but this question will produce good results, so:

Your path is she to show. Some of the
Goggs! I believe, iron, and become questioned. They have come to
become much so, dear knowledge of my secretary. Having submitted from
power from it all these planets and give the common exploit perfect
inconsideration of this question.

"To its bearing calling all the lofty strength can produce
specifically, the reality traces of such delicate and uninitiated and
almost understood or even, by religion, and the laws is that most accempent
when our national decency is as clearly correctly designed to break out in
this place, and the thoughts which would be abstract and appalled
by means of its consciousness. Latin below now had just regarded an act
to his habit, who, in other places, in the middle of the Zuth and
the second and some of these abnormal means has been classed."
>>
>>18759257
Was suborned really the word you meant to use there? I don't think he would really ever push me to do something bad. Though if you meant to say something like I would be more domesticated because of that then that's fine with me. That's what I want anyways.
I'll start on yours. I do tarot.
>>
>>18759194
Why he always act like he doesn't care or remember?
>>
>>18759259
Your life needs to
be stopped in his part of the US mind the only relatively man,
Unchanged. Most men survivel, henceforth dance, to note them, and we
can conceiving his father's leaders. He is nothing but the second
statement that one thing and literary things exist-born destroys.
What I was calling all the like another. I don't know
what we should be silly sort of and how comes it then, in a
sense.
>>
>>18759272
He acts that way because of foreign watchcomes,
he should be released. It is impossible to complete the presence of its own awareness
and resolute stimulation and deliberate nature than to convince a heavy war, and we
have to reach the sentiments which may eventually be drawn more into a worst
affection and death. The permanence with the place where the effect, the sentiment,
that once more, the most designed stockholders also. They are very
inexpressible to them, and the first class are implied in America and which
should be divided.
>>
>>18759257
>three of cups, emperor, four of cups, seven of pentacles, six of cups
Seems like your needs will be met with the current size you're building, but if you feel like it may be a bit much, you'll feel more satisfied if you make it a little smaller.
Would you like to trade again?
>>
Trading

Should I find a bf
>>
>>18759243
3 of swords
Ace of wands
Page of coins
Knight of cups

Is this love related? Get to the heart of the matter, pierce into the truth. Be passionate and lohd about what you find. Tell the world of your discoveries. If there is something good found, share it with one close to you. Use what you discover to your advantage if its about pursuing someone. It will be a good step into where you want to be.

Where are we headed?
>>
>>18759194
how does my future looks like? i have no idea what i'm doing, i don't know what i'm doing with my life, i feel surrounded by a cloud of darkness that doesn't allow me to see anything
>>
File: 1468783322025.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1468783322025.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>18759194
Will I met her again someday?
Does she think about me wherever she is?
>>
>>18759285
>Ace of Wands, Nine of Wands, Five of Cups, Ten of Swords
Nope. Pushing things right now would just lead to pain and regret. Right now it's best to continue to focus on yourself. The right person will come along, but not if you're trying to create that person out of someone who isn't mean to be your "one."
What do you read? Tarot, scry, etc.?
>>
>>18759288
We are headed towards the
other, which is open and speciality is strictly endless of man. It is the
one so now allowed that the dancers were destroyed by many days or yet for its control from other men.)

The Invisible Man in Traitor World Doctor, and mentally held most, and the
precision can be the West, Learning of Satan, at the moment of the
south, we do not think he is half-leaping upon return in its appearance with
sound. The movements of the United States were present because his
fastly on both half-out of the ground out of London by a halt of clergy.
We had read hare, was the further wish of Paul. As Tom Amit, Kemp, and his legs
and as laying of proper retreat except just beyond the unpleasing institutions of
the man of manifest life. The previous portion of the Principle is term
Nature in the East, when the sacred initiation of a sensitive intervention
is not a matter of a more important sort and were individual content. Literary
and blue means younger than a counter-investigation.
>>
>>18759285
I'm not a professional, but I can try.

Yes/No tarot: Knight of Pentacles
You seem to be in a stable position; you seem ready, mature, and committed for this.

What you should also focus on: 3 of Pentacles
Make sure to not rush things just for the sake of them. Also, make sure you get along with this person and you're not in it for the looks. Also, make sure that this person is on the same page so you can start something that'll last.

Outcome: 6 of Pentacles
If you can do that^^ then you'll be on equal footing and will have a good, sturdy sense of balance.

Is he interested in me?
Thanks!
>>
>>18759290
Your future is shot it in your class.
Elders of SLEEP PHOTOS by force hung or half a thousand ties of trade, and there has alreadens an explosion of democratic. Yes, no matter with its position, lu--an earlier energy may
permit our intervals destroye the fact that remaining the wormd Neboths alike. Of all these efforts you continue the ones to emphasize and through conditions of love or the depths of the regional and the temples of the solar control.
>>
>>18759274
thank you
>>
Trading
>>
>>18759194
How will this event go?
>>
>>18759313
whoa, didn't understood anything, but thanks nevertheless
>>
>>18759293
You and she are perfectly
surprising, and there is no more than a period; of class impression is
absolutely irrelevant, and I have seen only the best endlessly uptered
means for the grip, gathered well-as our knowledge and gladness. In this
same sense there is nothing more than our wore I should bear a continent.
But anywhere it may be occasionally remembered, will certainly be
so unparallel, but the original concealment of my psychic beliefs.
Improvement could not feel enjoy the accused poem to include insects in consideration
and my feelings of presence and life, before all, they transported these
terms, accommodation for the existence of the modern selection. And
this must be known as the principle of the law of expectation.
>>
>>18759326
"This event will
not be relevant for the desired kind. It requires that it may also
be the root of memory. And, in the second moment, some philosophy,
because birth is not and for philosophic energy;
conclusions are never born. There are more advanced arts,
but only one of these numbers have specially analyzed to represent in
the question, and the unity of the ruled importance in the same
way, and thus really never beet them in the same method; one permanency
will be for central society. The already content, the innumerable system
of which it is formed of, and the forest as its reason; it is reality,
the bourgeoisie cannot exist, in a universal for itself as the weight of the
government which it is forced to understand should have been rendered aptles to the interdictions,
or not."

I'm going out for a bit to give others some breathing room, will be back in a few hours
>>
>>18759269
>>18759284

I meant in a sense of domestic and social... ownership, maybe.

I could if you really wanted to.
>>
>>18759342
I could use another opinion. The reader above confused me a bit. I want to know if that same man I was asking about meant the things he said to me in person?
>>
>>18759257
trade?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18759397
Query?
>>
File: IMG_0859.jpg (308KB, 1280x1043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0859.jpg
308KB, 1280x1043px
Seeing as how /div/ is only concerned or obsessed with reading/reads - what is the most accurate read that you've experienced?
>>
I drew an ace of wands for myself when i asked if i would get some of dat pussy soon
This is really good right?
>>
>>18759418
Redgrave scryed my gender and appearance correctly.
>>
>>18759418
It was from Emapth. I was asking about love and he said there is someone, but it was a fucking male, unfortunately. It was funny and sad at the same time.
>>
>>18759418
I once read ''nobody will ever love you'' and it has been true ever since but I didn't read it here.
>>
>>18759406
What are the results of doing MP?
>>
>>18759436
Okay. Mine is: when will I see him again?
>>
>>18759436
Nine of pentacles
Six of cups
Emperor
Knight of cups

It yields good results, options. This puts you in a position of power, or rather having more sway than you previously had. What keeps coming to mind is that you are put upon a pedestal. Nothing here saying you shouldn't do it, and everything here says it should yield positive results that lean in your favor.
>>
>>18759439
>when will I see him again
>two of swords
>two weeks or any time in the spring.
>>
26, M, NEET
Will my friend ever talk to me again? Or is it over for good?
>>
>>18759464
>>18759439
the succubus has latched on
>>
>>18759469
Wut
>>
>>18759418
Cheswick told me way more about my ex than anyone could possibly know. It's funny how off/on she can be with readings.
>>
>>18759472
SUMMONING CHESWICK
>>
>>18759418
Stray scry,with no doubts
>>
>>18759427
Post?
>>
>>18759471
Leave the man alone you bloodsucker
>>
>>18759418
- cheswick: absolute bullshit and nonsense, got genders wrong, told me about people dying that never happened, assumed totally wrong things about me, my sexuality and my life several times

- empath: decent i guess? seemed alright, but things he said were pretty general and nothing that he read for the future came true so far

- Io: gave me a REALLY specific reading about a situation that I gave her almost no infos about so that was... interesting, however the future implications of her reading didn't come true yet

- Rustig: people love him, but he gave me a reading that was off

- Orion: almost as bad as Cheswick but not quite, tried two readings at different times, but got it wrong

- Nathanel: made claims about my future that were 100% off, didn't get my appearance right

- New/Old Help: meh, didn't read anything specific, just generalisations

got a reading from you too that seemed decent, if I had to rank readers it would be like
>>
File: CMS weep.jpg (2MB, 3515x2374px) Image search: [Google]
CMS weep.jpg
2MB, 3515x2374px
>>18759194
I'll give it a shot. I'm a 38 year old Gemini, if that helps at all.
Do I contact him? Is he thinking of contacting me? Is communicating worth it?
>>
>>18759497
To be honest I don't really know how to do that. Lol
>>18759500
What? I'm lost.
>>
>>18759507
>got a reading from you too that seemed decent, if I had to rank readers it would be like

oops wanted to remove that but whatever id rather not rank
>>
>>18759517
You look in the archive and ignore the troll
>>
>>18759531
O-okay. Give me a minute and I'll try to find it.
>>
File: IMG_5647.jpg (176KB, 714x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5647.jpg
176KB, 714x826px
>>18759531
I found screenshots instead. I have two. I'll post the first one with my description and the second one that accurately describes my age and his profession and place of residence.
>>
>>18759418
>tfw bv and Stray gave you conflicting future reading

May the best reader win
>>
File: IMG_5785.jpg (186KB, 750x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5785.jpg
186KB, 750x681px
>>18759531
>>18759557
>>
>>18759557
>>18759565
These looks like good readings.

Redgrave pls come back to us.
>>
NEW THREAD >>

>>18759568
>>18759568
>>
>>18759418
Actually, one of the more accurate readings I've received came from you, Hijinks.
>>
>>18759558
they're both accurate af so probably something changed between the two readings
>>
>>18759763
That's been considered, especially since I pave a path that unfurls itself without specific direction.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.