[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 16

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord only accessible through personal invite.
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >>18756704
>>
Trading
>>
Request reading, my names Daniel, am I gonna kill my self soon.
>>
>>18759589
I can trade with you. Is tarot okay? What can you trade?
>>
I will be doing a few short 2-3 card readings within the next hour or so, starting at the time this is posted.
I will likely not do many, so don't count on it.

>genders of all involved
>an intelligible query
>>
>>18759589
>>18759607
I will trade with either of you. I read tarot.
>>
>>18759607
I do tarot.
I want to know if he meant it when he said he loved me and that he would miss me
>>
>>18759612
Male
Will i lose my virginity soon?
>>
>>18759612
Male
I will make new friends this year? ty
>>
>>18759612
Female, Male
How will it go tonight between us?
>>
>>18759614
I'll trade you, too. i want to know if he ever had plans to propose to me, and if he did, did I ruin them?
>>
File: ivy statue.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ivy statue.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>>18759612
Okay, I'm gonna give this a shot here.

Female, Gemini, 38. This is in regards to a recent romantic entanglement. Should I reach out to him to try to smooth things over?
>>
>>18759614
What your query? Also, is he interested in me?
>>
>>18759626
I did two readings on this and this is the second spread...

Wheel of Fortune, Four of Swords, Seven of Wands, Queen of Swords.

He did not have plans to propose to you yet, his mind shifts back and forth on whether or not he feels it is the right time or not and he usually ends up thinking it isn't. But he might in the future, the spread indicates rest and wait. In the past and present he feels it is not a good time to propose. He feels it is more logical for both to wait a little longer to see where things go.

Do you see me getting with this crush?
>>
>>18759612
Female
How will my social circle change in the coming months?
>>
>>18759652
The first spread was similar. I did another to confirm.
>>
>>18759652
Thank you.
Knight of wands
The world
Hanged man
I see some interest, some back and forth, but nothing stable really comes of it. Seems like he's primarily interested in having fun. There's a possibility this could shift, but I wouldn't hold out hope for it. Your best bet is to just enjoy him and maybe see if you can wiggle your way into his heart eventually.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 149x84px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 149x84px
Offering 8 scries today for whoever wants.

If someone happens to recognize what this font is, I'd be very grateful.
>>
>>18759612
is she going to appear again in my life? What you can say about it?
F
>>
>>18759669
Male

I already met my future gf?
>>
>>18759669
Will anything form between us/ what does he think of me?
I don't know the font sorry
>>
>>18759669
I would like to have a general love read if you don't mind
>>
>>18759669
What's E's intention towards me? It's not love related
>>
>>18759662
Thanks.

>>18759650
Five of Swords, Five of Cups, Nine of Swords, Two of Cups

Holy shit these cards. He is attracted but he is bent up on someone else right now and it is eating him up alive. Once he moves past her you will find him interested in you to a great extent. You will be a wonderful couple together.

What does he feel about me?
>>
File: 1488045824204.jpg (33KB, 210x448px) Image search: [Google]
1488045824204.jpg
33KB, 210x448px
Reposting here since it's a new thread.
26/Male/Jobless graphic designer.

Ever since my former best friend forsaked me and called me horrible things, I've been depressed. This might sound immature, but I want to go out and maybe meet a girl, regain ground and my own sense of self after living in his shadow for so long in the name of friendship... Any outcome to this decision?

As for my friend, since he offended me a lot through last year, I stopped talking to him... But I wish things were different. Will my friend ever talk to me again? Or is it over for good?
>>
>>18759669
What will happen between P and me?
>>
>>18759669
love reading
>>
>>18759669
Can you show me next boyfriends looks please thanks?
>>
>>18759669
Male
A general of things to come, ty
>>
>>18759685
I'll be your boyfriend :3
>>
>>18759671
Assuming you missed a "Have", got a very clear "NO" through a voice when trying to scry. Didn't actually see anything. Is that enough for you?

>>18759672
I saw a chord/rope, kind of a pale red, around two wrists and then suddenly contract. Yes, something will develop, try not to attach too hard though.
>>
Male 25 Scorpio
General
>>
>>18759679
Thank you so much!
>>9 of Cups, Page of Cups, The Moon, King of Wands, 7 of Cups

I would interpret this as being happy with how things are now. He feels fulfilled and likes where things are going. However, something intense seems to be under this that the two of you may be ignoring. However, despite this, I think he is eager to know you better/ start as relationship and has a dying curiosity about you.
>>
>>18759690
no,I need more proofs
>>
>>18759619

Heh. I'll pull a single card for this.

The Moon.

Doesn't seem very likely. You probably lack confidence, which is rather essential when trying to get your.. ahem wet. Not only that but you might have some unrealistic expectations about how you'd like the whole thing to go down. I'm not saying you should settle for less, but try to keep your hopes grounded in reality, otherwise you'd be waiting on a fairy tale that just doesn't coincide with reality.

>>18759620

I'll pull one card for this one as well considering it's a yes/no query.

King of Swords reversed.

There isn't much potential for this. I think you have some difficulties expressing yourself and communicating adequately, which won't lead to establishing good connections with others. You're probably very reserved in a way that limits how much others can relate to you, and you to them.
>>
>>18759673
There was a calm flow, nothing out of the ordinary jumped out to my attention. Not too active but not empty either, I think you'll find a pretty normal love.

>>18759674
I saw stairs, a ladder, and a straight spiral up. Someone wants to build, to climb, to reach. Intention specifically towards you seems calmly beneficial in the sense that they want to climb with you, but if you stop climbing they'll let you fall.

>>18759682
I saw a collision, a kind of clash like in comic books, for a very short moment. Be prepared to see sparks fly.

>>18759684
Feeling something really silky, really smooth, very settled. Almost feels older, in a way, but mostly just stable and mature. Try not flying too high searching for it.
>>
>>18759689
Post pic
>>
Male, Snake, Air Query

Paradoxically I'm at one of the lower points in my life while being one of the highest.
I've a lot on my plate and my mind is my own worse enemy. General reading please?
>>
Air query as well
Female Love reading
>>
>>18759714
Lol no way I was joking,.
>>
>>18759709
second reading here, I was afraid he was up to something that would harm me in the future, thanks
>>
>>18759685
No, I can't scry physical looks that well.

>>18759686
I saw a road going forward, with one bump for about 10 meters and then going back up into the distance. There was a lot of stuff at the sides of the road, especially the start, little shops and stuff.
Right now you're riding a bit of a high, in a couple of months time (3-4 or so) I'm seeing a bit of a shadow where things will be more confusing, and then gradually the road will empty out and there will be less confusion and more light.

>>18759703
The same images keep appearing and I don't understand them, there's a kind of rock ledge at a sidewalk, and a hint of a girl's face from the side, but otherwise the message really came through voice.
>>
>>18759709
> I think you'll find a pretty normal love.
That's what I'm hoping for
Thanks
>>
>>18759727
What? Do you have something against 4chan grills?
>>
>>18759685
>>18759730
Personality?
>>
>>18759736
Yes go outside, I'm sure you'll find a good guy somewhere... not here.
>>
>>18759730
Ty for the reading
>>
>>18759736
>>18759744
>>18759727
>wanting to date someone from this place after all the drama that pollutes these threads
>>
>>18759727
>>18759736

Silly ain't it?

'Gee, I'm lonely, wish someone else was lonely who wanted some company so we can be together to not be so lonely!'

Course you have to see to personality compatibility, outlook, spiritual, philosophical, political, money, the entire spectrum...
but what's a dividing factor when both parties feel alone in the world only wanting someone else around who cares
for their well being?
>>
I recently bought rune readings n other good stuff from Sacredfires on Shopify , rather than sage goddess because they were too overpriced. What can I do with the spell bottles ? Do I just keep em there ?
>>
>>18759730
nothing very useful, but thank you
>>
>>18759749
also that >>18759748

I know how I am.
I've no idea how 'you' are.
And I'm out there far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>18759749
>>18759755
Like I said, post pic.
>>
>>18759760
Not that dude, I was just openly musing.
>>
>>18759760
No one wants to be your boyfriend here dude, get it through head.
>>
what happened to palm readers?
>>
>>18759773
There is a palm reading thread up in the catalog
>>
>>18759715
Bumping request.
>>
Can a confident reader trade me? I can give you a compatibility reading for a friendship/relationship but I need both birthdays.
>>
>>18759819
Are you in the Discord?
>>
>>18759819
I'm very confident, but I'd rather not post birthdays publicly. Any other info you can use or private means of communication?
>>
>>18759783
holy shit, your right, reader's gone tough
i tought they would come in the div general, guess i was wrong
>>
>>18759827
No.
>>
>>18759598
You will succed in your endeavor.
>>
File: 1489250498973.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489250498973.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
Doing some short tarot readings. Give me your gender and query. Feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>18759840
Male, wondering the best way to win over this girl, thanks
>>
>>18759840
Female, Male
How will it go tonight between us?
>>
>>18759840
Female
Will I ever have a domestic life with the man I'm currently pursuing, Even if the way he and I would go about it would be a bit out of the ordinary?
>>
File: kadmon.jpg (1MB, 820x1216px) Image search: [Google]
kadmon.jpg
1MB, 820x1216px
>>18759840
How do you open a semi-stable tunnel in this reality?
>>
>>18759840
male
what will happen if I refuse my love destiny?
>>
>>18759840
Female
How can I find more balance in life?
>>
>>18759840
Male
A general of things to come, ty
>>
>>18759840
Female, how is he feeling towards me?
>>
>>18759840
Female
Hit me up with a love general, please.
>>
>>18759840
Female
What does E feel about me?
>>
>>18759840
Here's mine, thank you: >>18759680
>>
Trading!
>>
>>18759840
Male
Short: What is my future looking like?
Long: What is the honest truth of my situation. Am I fucked (am I cursed?) and should just kill myself or is there any vestige of hope?
>>
>>18759869
I can trade tarot with you. Is that okay? What are you trading?
>>
>>18759623
Five of Cups. The Sun reversed. Seven of Pentacles reversed.

Wew. It seems like tonight's events won't go so well. Both of you will be left hurting in some way. The steady progress that the two of you have been working towards will be for naught, because one of you will decide to call it off or distance themselves. Seems like you'll be left with pain and a bit of regret, they'll be left with a feeling of failure. Whether this is for the best, I can't say. I'm sorry, anon.

>>18759630

Queen of Swords reversed. Ten of Wands. Judgement reversed.

As things stand, if you try to reach out you'll fail to resolve things correctly. You won't communicate with him properly, and risk sounding too harsh and egotistical. If you don't things will start to weigh on you eventually. The disconnection will take its toll, and you'll be left feeling like you made the wrong choice but it is too late for you to turn back. You should take some time to consider where you are at fault within the situation. It seems like you are too prideful to fully own up to anything, and that won't do you any good in either case. If you decide to reach out, make sure you're ready to admit to your own mistakes, because the situation will devolve otherwise.

Alright, I'm done. Sorry I couldn't get to the last two.
>>
>>18759876
Hell yeah I do tarot!
Query: What is up with my romantic life? Is it as dead as I think it is?
>>
>>18759881
Still ty for your time, senpai
>>
>>18759881
No problem, thanks for the time you took for other querents.
>>
>>18759842
Four of Wands rv, Seven of Pentacles rv, The Hermit rv.

The best way to win over this girl would require you to take upon methods that will make you uncertain whether it's worth keeping this girl for long-term or not. She may just be seeking for something short-term, or she wouldn't be willing to settle with you. No emotions, nothing put in, just short quick fuck or two and be done with it.

>>18759843
Three of Wands, King of Pentacles, The Devil rv.

There may be topics talked about that will lean on the more serious, grounded note. Perhaps seeking to make things better between one another, be it for now, past troubles, or the future? Rather relaxed, not too depressing or constricting, but it's not something light like ''how's your day?'' kind of a deal. Not bad, overall.

>>18759849
The Hermit rv, Nine of Cups rv, Six of Swords.

You'll have to abandon any kind of preconceptions and go through a series of potential instabilities before that will happen. It's amusing, for you ask for a semi-stable tunnel, but yet you will have to put yourself through the discordance to achieve it. It has to do more with what's around you though, putting yourself through a cloud of chaos, coming out changed, and then doing what needs to be done to open a tunnel at the edge of personal and metaphysical reality.
>>
>>18759885
Aw shucks I'm sorry to hear that.

They feel the Hierophant
Things seem committed and steady, but maybe so much that it's unbearably getting old and the same old thing.

You feel the Page of Pentacles
You seem driven to make this work and do whatever is needed to fix this. However, things seem unbalanced and you might have a hard time seeing what the problem really is.

As advice, I pulled the World. The World may spot an ending coming. However, this will most likely make you more happy and content in the end. You will have more time to balance yourself and focus more on your self which will end with more self love and happiness.

As an outcome card, I pulled 3 of Cups.
So, I feel like with this card you may start to drift by spending more time with friends and yourself. You may focus more on fun and thrill right now.

I wish you the best, Angel-chan!

If I gave him my phone number at the end of the year, would he call me back/ would we really start something? Thanks!
>>
>>18759840
Female
Will anything romantic happen for me and him?
>>
>>18759843
>>18759907
Yeah I was planning on having a serious talk. Thanks.
>>
>>18759907
>just short quick fuck or two
Nope, thanks for trying
>>
>>18759850
Page of Pentacles, Five of Swords, Five of Cups rv.

Exchange of love for something that may be more of a material opportunity. You will lose out on something that will weigh on your heart for a long time, but in turn you may make your surroundings and your life just a tad bit more stable. Up to you to make use of that opportunity. Just don't regret your choices at the end of the day.

>>18759856
Four of Swords, Three of Cups rv, The High Priestess.

Don't subject yourself to what others think you should do or what others should believe and so should you. Don't put too much stock into others, learn to become a bit more calm and knowing of your limits, when to rest and when to take action. Trust yourself and learn more of yourself. Overall, avoid too much conversing with people or being awfully social, for you is you. You will find the balance, not them.

>>18759859
Ten of Wands rv, The Hermit rv, Eight of Wands rv.

No more burdens. Where shall you need to go will be reached. You may finally rest and realize that whatever you were working on, or whatever you've been carrying for a long time, shall not be a part of your life any longer. It's time to rejoice, relax and perhaps give yourself some slack.
>>
Thirsty fuckers go on e harmony or some shit.
>>
>>18759840
Male
Whats going to happen between me and her

Please save me senpai
>>
>>18759860
Two of Wands rv, The Devil rv, The Hierophant rv.

He may want to abuse whatever good parts of you there are for his own benefit, be it to see you suffer for the sake of suffering, or simply making himself stand up a bit better in his life. Not all that well, and if you think about romance, forget about it. He won't let you close despite showing the appearance of allowing you closer. Not even friendship will be healthy.

>>18759861
Seven of Cups rv, The Tower, Five of Swords rv.

Broken hopes and expectations. At least I get the vibe of you going on with your life with a rather ailing and painful heart. There's no other opportunities or hopes to see, just you dealing with your own self and what has happened to lead to such a moment. Either your actual expectations will be broken after a rough night, or you're going to deal with a difficult moving on from a crush or someone you love.

>>18759864
Six of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles, Page of Cups.

He feels rather well of you. He may not want to approach you for one reason or another, be it that you unintentionally intimidate him, or something from his own life holds him back from approaching you and getting to know you more. A stable, perhaps a bit more of a posh person that knows what she wants in her life.
>>
>>18759840
Male

How's my relationship with "black hair" gonna be like?
>>
>>18759840
Does he care about me? Should I end this?
>>
>>18759914
Hey Anon considering your query im going to use my deck scientifically for love queries. I hope you dont mind.
>Would he call me back?
Getting To Know Each Other

As you reveal your innermost selves to each other, your bond deepens

The Romance Angels are guiding you to create intimacy with your partner by revealing your true feelings, your dreams and desires, and the other innermost aspects of yourselves. You discover commonalities and learn new ways of relating.

>Would we start something?
New Love

A new person has stirred your romantic feelings

The Romance Angels have sent you this card signaling the introduction of someone new into your love life! Perhaps you’ve recently met this person and your interest was piqued. This card validates that your connection was mutual and real. It is safe for you to explore it, and the Romance Angels will guide your actions accordingly.Of course, if you are already in a committed relationship, you’ll want to consult your angels and perhaps a counselor or other trusted person to get insight into your feelings. While running into the arms of a suitor may sound passionate, the reality of guilt over the affair will soon weigh heavily upon you. It’s better to confront the issues within your present relationship that left your emotional doors open for someone else.
>>
>>18759935
ty for your reading, i was the third one, have a nice day senpai
>>
>>18759869
I can scry for you if you're down to read a query about angels for me.
>>
>>18759867
Seven of Pentacles rv, Queen of Cups, Justice rv.

You'll still maintain your emotions of feeling like you were served wrong or injust from this person, and life will move a bit too slowly for you. Perhaps it may not be life, but you will just walk slower compared to the others in your world. Try not to become too jaded to what's going on and what's happening, alright?

For your friend and what will happen with the two of you, Eight of Pentacles, Five of Swords, Eight of Cups rv.

Do you really want to go through the effort of constantly reminding yourself that this person insulted you and try to become friends with him again? It won't be worth it, it will simply exhaust you, and it may lead to further conflicts and more stops on your life as is. Move on. You'll feel better from it.

>>18759874
Three of Cups, Seven of Pentacles, Page of Cups rv.

Stop seeking out what makes you feel wrong or that everything is horrendous. Seek out those around you and those who wish do you well and good, talk to them, and work with them to help you out. People aren't as bad as you think, and even if there's nobody close, there's always others to talk to. Your situation isn't exactly too harrowing as you think, but you'll really need to put yourself in this to get through it.
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
I'm in the mood to do some romance readings maybe I'll find healing through that!
I need:
>Healing quote
>Gender
> Sign
>Age
> Romance Query

Thanks!
>>
>>18759935
Thank you, I'll try to develop more self reliance.
>>
>>18759990

What should i do about her? Leave?
>>
>>18759996

Pisces
Male

The soul always knows what to do to heal itself, The challenge is to silence the mind
>>
>>18759715
>>18759802

Humble bump?

I don't need a thesis or in depth analysis, a simple word will do. ty.
>>
>>18759840
Will i have some "fun" tonight?
>>
>>18760003
Male, i forgot, sorry
>>
>>18759990
>death comes to everyone
>male
>aries
>20

go for what you are feeling
>>
>>18759990
Female
Cancer
What improvements can I make in becoming a sufficient contender in partnership?
>>
>>18759990
Maybe this is not a quote, but I often tell myself that it's not going to be bad times forever
Virgo
I dunno, don't have many girls that I could be interested in, so maybe you can tell me when or in what circumstances I'll meet someone?
>>
>>18759990
male
leo
will i get a soulmate?
"you are what you eat" not much of a healing quote but it popped in my head
>>
>>18759996
>>18760000
>Should I leave her?
Free Yourself

It's time to take back control of your life

Like the unicorn in the image on this card, you may be feeling trapped. Perhaps you’ve relinquished control to someone else, or maybe you feel smothered in your career or relationship. As you tune in to yourself, you’ll sense the specific areas where this message applies to you. You can even ask yourself, “In what ways do I feel limited or constrained?” Trust the answers you receive!

This card comes to you from the Romance Angels because they’ve heard your call for great love. To experience passion, though, you must first allow yourself to feel deep emotions. In doing so, you may come up against areas of your life where you harbor discontent. Simply by acknowledging these areas, you bring light to the situation and allow room for the angels to help you.

As you commit to taking back control of your life, your feelings will naturally thaw and reawaken. This leads to a greater capacity to love yourself, your partner, and your experiences.
FUCK YEAH YOU SHOULD
>>
>>18759990
Healing quote: In time, in time they tell me, I'll not feel so bad. I don't want time to heal me. There's a reason I'm like this.
I want time to set me ugly and knotted with loss of you, marking me. I won't smooth you away.
I can't say goodbye.”

Female----Leo-----20
Does he care about me or should I just stay away? He seems aloof
>>
>>18760019

Thanks, i was already decided but eh this last couple days have been weird.
>>
>>18759990
"Burning bridges, enjoying the smell"
Male
Leo
Male

How's my relationship with "black hair" gonna be like?
>>
>>18760007
Kek how edgy!
I'll give you a general, how about that!
>Is there anything this person need to know in regards of their romantic life?

Heart-To-Heart Conversations
Your love life needs a healthy infusion of honest communication, according to the Romance Angels. You’ve been harboring emotions that are masking your feelings of love. There’s still time to heal the situation; however, it will require effort on your part. You may need to initiate an uncomfortable discussion and risk upsetting your partner. Inthe end, though, this is a necessary move to ensure the health of your relationship.

If necessary, schedule an appointment with a counselor to facilitate the discussion. This professional can steer the conversation away from blame and toward resolution. You can also gain support from free groups such as Emotions Anonymous, Co-Dependents Anonymous, or Al-Anon (meetings are held internationally and online, and you can find them through your Internet search engine)
>>
>>18759916
Six of Wands rv, Emperor rv, Three of Wands rv.

I can't put my finger on this, but you're going to have something unexpected happening between this person. May not be love, may not be anything in particular, but some things will change in a very drastic way before any chances of romance will happen. Another way to put it is the wagon of your friendship suddenly heading down a cliff instead of following the road.

>>18759967
Six of Wands, Ace of Pentacles, Four of Cups.

You'll get close, you'll be friends, but you'll hit a very sharp and sudden stop somewhere along the way. If you have a crush on her, I'd say let yourself down a bit and just take her as a friend. It may do you more good and at the end of the day may actually lead you to a nicer relationship than one where you'll force into her heart.

>>18759974
Nine of Wands, The Devil, The Wheel of Fortune rv.

Are you sure you want this? I see you being more afraid of saying something wrong or constantly keeping a track of yourself and what she's doing before you will really end up becoming comfortable, if that ever happens it is. You may just hope for her to change or expect her to become more loose and close with you, but I don't think it'll change. Overall, hoping for better things, better things never coming.
>>
>>18759990
Fall to rise
Male
Scorpio
I will find someone this year? ty
>>
>>18760040
>Nine of Wands, The Devil, The Wheel of Fortune rv.
>Are you sure you want this? I see you being more afraid of saying something wrong or constantly keeping a track of yourself and what she's doing before you will really end up becoming comfortable, if that ever happens it is. You may just hope for her to change or expect her to become more loose and close with you, but I don't think it'll change. Overall, hoping for better things, better things never coming.

So, nothing will happen and we will stay apart, like now. Thanks!
>>
>>18759840
F
Is J my next bf?
>>
>>18760023
>Should you get involved with him?
Love Yourself First

Your self-respect makes you more romantically attractive

If you desire more romance, first look at yourself (in a caring and noncritical way, of course). The more you love who you are, the greater your capacity to feel loved by others. This means trusting yourself to take good care of you, and it may entail becoming more assertive. Don’t worry: you can still be very lovable while affirming your boundaries.

Perhaps this means spending some time alone, instead of in a relationship. During this period, you can delve into introspection to understand the patterns of your love life. Ultimately, you can take responsibility for attracting, and agreeing to, every relationship you’ve had. To heal your heart, find the blessing and lessons you’ve gained from each one. For instance, have you become stronger, more independent, or more patient as a result of your prior partnerships? If so, let everything else from the past go except for the lessons and the love.

This card emphasizes the importance of loving yourself first—especially as you prepare for your next relationship or heal the one you’re in. As you gain self-respect, you’ll begin attracting more loving people into your life. This will lead to healthy friendships and romances, based upon mutual respect.
>>
>>18760011
Stay Optimistic About Your Love Life

Positive thinking and faith will bring you romance

The Romance Angels send you this card to remind you that you have a strong influence upon your love-life satisfaction. If you’ve been complaining or worrying lately, the angels guide you to shift to a more optimistic perspective. Even if you’ve had your romantic hopes repeatedly dashed, there’s still reason to hold the faith that real love can be yours . . . if you believe it!

Today, take action steps to positively manifest the love life you desire. Whether you’re single or in a partnership, begin by visualizing yourself as romantically happy and satisfied. See and imagine yourself with a wonderful partner who embodies the qualities that are important to you. Imagine that person appreciating and loving you, too.

You can write lists and conduct journaling sessions about your feelings, hopes, desires, and intentions. You can also create a “Dream Board,” with images and phrases related to your love-life goals pasted onto a poster board. Daily, look at this Dream Board with positive intent, and follow any inner guidance to take actions related to your dreams.

Your positive outlook will make you a more physically and energetically attractive person, which will definitely help your relationship with yourself . . . and everyone else, too.
>>
>>18760013
Playfulness

To recapture romance, allow your inner youthful spirit of fun to shine!

The Romance Angels are cherubs who embody all things romantic—and who have a happy, youthful sense of playfulness. They delight in the wonders of love, and ask you to do the same. The angels want to help you fall back in love with life again by guiding you to enjoy yourself. This comes from a spirit of joy and adventure.

The angels ask you: when was the last time you had fun? If you don’t remember, then it’s long overdue for you to add some playtime into your schedule. The angels say that fun is a necessity, not a luxury. The activity can be free of charge, such as exploring nature, auditioning for a local theatrical production, joining a community sports team, or trying something new. Playfulness is a good investment of your time, as it will renew your energy levels and elevate your mood.
>>
>>18759840
Female
Where will I be 2 years from now?
>>
>>18759976
Eight of Pentacles rv, Three of Cups rv, The High Priestess.

No, he doesn't. He expects you to do everything, be self reliant, but yet drag him around through his life without him doing anything in it. You're kind of his maid of sorts. I get the vibe of a balding man, fat, beer-belly, sitting on couch and watching TV constantly while he expects his ''slave'' to make him food and listen to his every single word. You may be better off with leaving, just don't fall into another pit or end up developing a battered wife syndrome. If you're male, then the male equivalent of it.

>>18760003
Three of Cups, Six of Wands rv, The Empress.

Let's give it a yes. Just make sure you don't do something very stupid or involve too many women. It just may happen that this ''fun'' will come with some consequences of some description that you may not enjoy dealing with after all the fun and games are over and through.

>>18760045
Wheel of Fortune rv, Queen of Swords rv, Six of Swords.

I don't think he's anywhere in your life or existing, for that matter. Even if you do manage to get together with him, he won't stay around long, or you will move on in hopes of finding someone else that'd be better for you. In fact, that's a likely possibility. Even that may not work, but that's outside of this reading and I don't want to strain myself more than I do now.
>>
>>18760055
thanks
>>
>>18759990
>Healing quote
'time heals all wounds'
(i don't believe that anymore...)
>Gender
female
> Sign
virgo
>Age
> Romance Query
will she ever love me again? will we ever be together again?
and if not... will i ever stop loving her... its already been over a year since she left...
>>
>>18760015
Soul Mate

Yes, this is your soul mate. What the fuck!!

You chose this card because you wonder if a certain person is your soul mate, and the answer is “Yes!” As we all do, you have many soul mates—beings with whom you share a mystical soul connection and life path. Soul mates incarnate with the plan of coming together for mutual spiritual and personal growth.

As you suspected, the person you’re inquiring about is one of yours. That sense of familiarity and comfort you felt when you first met also indicates your soul-mate bond.This card sometimes comes to those who ask, “When will I meet my soul mate?” or “Will I ever meet my soul mate?” as validation that this will occur. Many times this is a person whom you already know. Although romantic sparks didn’t fly at first, you’ll have another opportunity to explore passion together.
>>
>>18760049
Thank you :)

I'm actually not looking for love right now. This will be saved for when deemed important.
>>
>>18760058
The Magician, Queen of Cups rv, Nine of Cups rv.

In a position where you're able to reach what you want or you may have the power and willpower to strive for whatever it is that you want, be it through yourself or other people, but you're not going to be happy. No pretend, no lies; unhappy and emotionally unfulfilled. Try to balance what you really want, what would make you happy and what would really be best for you.

Done for today. Good night, denizens of /x/.
>>
>>18760072
Thank you, have a good night too.
>>
>>18760059
2 dude, thank you very much anon
>>
>>18760001
from me to reader :^)
>>
>>18760040
2nd here. But she knows i like her reader. I dont wanna listen to her talk about bf problems man
>>
>>18760040
Also thank you
>>
>>18760089
She's a nice gal, but why are you putting yourself through the trouble, again? She knows you like her, but yet still rants about her boyfriend to you. You're not getting anything out of this. ... and it shows that she's likely naiive to the fact that it hurts you or annoys you heavily at the very least.
>>
>>18760096
Thats why we kinda stopped talking anyway
But its different when i see her. Theres always this vibe..
Leaving it/being casual would be better than going back to friends and listening all that
>>
>>18760031
Getting To Know Each Other

As you reveal your innermost selves to each other, your bond deepens

The Romance Angels are guiding you to create intimacy with your partner by revealing your true feelings, your dreams and desires, and the other innermost aspects of yourselves. You discover commonalities and learn new ways of relating.

If you’re presently in a relationship, this card is a message of healing through honest dialogue. This is particularly true if you’ve stuffed down feelings instead of discussing them with your partner. Perhaps sitting together with a counselor will give you the strength and support to admit them.

Regardless, this card clearly guides you toward holding deep and honest discussions for the benefit of your love life.
>>
>>18760113
She's with a boyfriend. That's all I'll say on that. If you want to be a vulture and hope for her to drop off with her friend and then get sloppy seconds, then knock yourself out.
>>
>>18760041
True Love

This is the romance of a lifetime

You pulled this card because true and lasting love is here for you. If your question was about a specific person, then this card serves as validation of the relationship’s Divine nature. This individual has genuine love for you, and you both can overcome the issues that arise. This is especially the case if you can express your feelings through attributes such as kindness, compassion, and courtesy toward each other. For instance, having honest conversations would be an expression of your true love—even if it involves discussing uncomfortable topics.

If you’re currently seeking a relationship, this card offers you assurance that true love is on its way. Keep the faith that a wonderful relationship is destined to come to you, and don’t compromise with an unsuitable partner. It’s essential that you treat yourself well by taking excellent care of yourself, for the foundation of a true-love relationship is two people who cherish who they are.
>>
>>18760117
But she hates me and wants nothing to do with me and isn't interested.
>>
>>18760069
wew lad, thanks for the reading
>>
File: IMG_1054.jpg (63KB, 439x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1054.jpg
63KB, 439x501px
>Pythia

>Tell to the king that the cavern wall is fallen in decay; Apollo has no chapel left, no prophesying bay, No talking stream. The stream is dry that had so much to say.

>Pray to the Winds. They will prove to be mighty allies of Greece

>After crossing the Halys, Croesus will destroy a great empire
*this one is rather interesting

>You will go, return not die in the war
>>
>>18760129
Oh fuck, my apologies Anon!
>>
>>18760127
ty for your time, have a cool day ;D!
>>
>>18760032

Sorry but I don't see much sense in what you say.
I clearly showed interest, if it's to be a relationship, two people have to work hard and not just one
>>
>>18760123
No sir.. Im not that guy
Im not gonna do anything with this
>>
>>18759840
Male
Will she be with me forever?
>>
>>18759990
Fortune favors the bold
M
Virg
General romance
>>
>>18760065
if anngel chan doesnt do this, can somone else give me a reading??? id really appreciate it... thanks in advance
>>
Trading
Do I get into an official relationship this year? If so, when?
>>
>>18759989
>Do you really want to go through the effort of constantly reminding yourself that this person insulted you and try to become friends with him again? It won't be worth it, it will simply exhaust you, and it may lead to further conflicts and more stops on your life as is. Move on. You'll feel better from it.
You're right, anon. Thanks.
>>
>>18760270
okayy i'll read for you in a sec

my query is love reading with this aquarius guy, i'm fem libra
>>
>>18760524
Still here? Let me know and I'll start.
>>
>>18760550
>>18760580
>>18760588
>>18760594

>>>/soc/
>>
>>18760270
so first i asked if you'll get in an official relationship this year and i got the hermit
then i asked for advice for you and i got the strength
then i said if you follow the advice what happens and i got 3 of cups

so, i don't think you'll be in an official relationship this year, you should first study yourself i guess.. the advice here for you is to be patient and focus on yourself. don't worry much about it and try to "tame your lion". After you've found yourself, you can find someone. If there's someone you're already thinking of, you may get closer to them or there might be something between one of your friends. Or you can meet new people and something may happen.
Just trust yourself and know that you're enough. Well, good luck!
>>
>>18760524
>>18760270
Three of wands
King of pentacles
Ace of wands
Death
Hierophant

This is a really interesting spread. I see things progressing well, nothing particularly exciting for awhile, but a sudden change in the relationship is caused by a spark of passion. Death indicates a transition and Hierophant as the outcome signifies a commitment; the next level. Seems like a nice time for your relationship. King of Pentacles is a wonderful man to be in a union with.
>>
>>18760628
Thanks
>>
>>18760633
thank you so much <3
>>
How am I coming along in finding fulfillment?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18760762
I think she's rather cute in a quirky kinda way. Would give a 5/10 based on those looks, she'd be an easy 6-7 dolled up.
>>
>>18760772
would bang
>>
>>18759568
Yup, as always, more questions than answers.
>>
>>18760793
See this
>>18760800
She's easily bangable material. I've done better and I've done a lot worse. She's in that "would bang, and continue to bang and even take out on a date or two"
>>
File: 668.jpg (172KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
668.jpg
172KB, 450x675px
>>18759990
male
pisces
what do the girls think of me? are they attracted to me?

cheer up fella
>>
>>18760807
More questions because few readers want to read in this place and be caught up in this drama by accident. A healthy and friendly environment is sought out, especially with matters of divine and occult. Otherwise everyone simply risks both getting caught up in drama and feeling worse at the end of it.
>>
>>18760811
>enjoy chiron's sloppy seconds
thats what im counting on
>>
>>18760270
will do one card

what do people think of me?
>>
>>18760762
>Look how ugly this bitch I dated and have nudes of is!
Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>18760821
So much this. Why read in a place where all this negativity (not even getting into the negative energy) is flying around. When I read, I want to connect to my querants, have a good time and have both them and I leave better happier people.
>>
>>18760833
Lovers
Deep, mysterious, unexplainably attractive on an emotional level. "Why do I want to know more about this person?" "There's just something about them..."
>>
>>18760846
So how did you get from what looks like screenshots from a call over Skype?
>>
>>18760845
Most people are like that. Then you have that guy who's posting pics of his ex (post right above yours, pre-deletion) because he can't move on and it kind of ruins it for everyone.

The occult is a representation of how life is for people. A bunch of things working independently or together, and then one fuck up transmits the virus to another, who then spreads it, etc.

The thing is though, if humans are a reflection in biology on both a micro and macro level, there's also a duality present. Good vibes can be spread in much the same way. It just requires someone to pull up their shirtsleeves and reach in to start changing things.
>>
These threads have turned to utter shit.

It's just tripfags and people playing up an internet handle sending passive aggressive, cryptic messages back and forth. It's like the deluded bullshit you see 40+ crazy losers doing on craigslist discussion forums.

Really fucking weird. These are supposed to be about divination not your weird ego bullshit.
>>
>>18760916
>>18760903
Samefag.

Also, you're breaking the rules of this thread.
>>
Male
What does he honestly think of me?
>inb4 faggot
>>
>>18759988
Oh hell yeah dude!!
What is your query
>>
Fcuking shit, guys.
Just how long has this shit been dragged out and dragged out, let this shit die.
or atleast take it somewhere private, most people dont care about your drama, your life or your shit and wont miss it.
There are multiple resources to bitch and argue in private, do that.
>>
>>18760270
>>18760852
I am this guy, for your query I got the world, so its a Yes for sure. It will come through friends and family around you. If you know any upcoming events that might bring the freinds and family together, make sure to attend those.

Its very likely that you'd find somewhere there.
Maybe around May, during summer time, when everyone is out enjoying the weather and hanging out.
>>
>>18760943
he thinks you are fucking gay, he likes staring at your ass though (no homo)
>>
File: tired.jpg (157KB, 1399x1040px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
157KB, 1399x1040px
mods can you please help us and ban this mentally ill chironymous faggot who shits up these threads every day stalking and shit talking his ex-gf?

MODS PLEASE put an end to him
>>
>>18760975
I want a real divination, not bullshit... I miss him.
>>
>>18760945

They. Are. Trolling. Because. People. Like. You. Keep. Feeding. Them. If everybody would ignore and report this shit it would die down. But no. We all have to sperg out and keep the cycle going.

On Topic: What tarot card best describes yourself today?

For me, I'm feeling the seven of swords.
>>
>>18761007
well I did say he misses your ass, not my fault if you want to be such a hardass about it
>>
>>18761012
>What tarot card best describes yourself today?

the worst possible card
>>
>>18760944
Your query first, please, relevant genders too
>>
>>18761012
>What tarot card best describes yourself today?
The fool.
>If everybody would ignore and report this shit it would die down
>You've been banned for report spam
>>
>>18761016
>for attention and status

Way to give her exactly what she wants
>>
>>18760892
>screwed over a bunch of people
literally who.

I'm calling you out. I'm giving you the chance to win this little vendetta you have.
State who, and walk away with a win. Saying "you've seen it on irc / discord" or "I don't drag other people's names into things" or any answer besides a name is, to me, admitting that you're in the wrong.
>>
>>18761012
I'm feeling pretty darn great today; did some cleaning, had a good sleep, have a boardgame date in a few minutes. So I guess hmmmm maybe 9 of Pents? Enjoying a life well made.
>>
>>18760992
IRC mods can you please help us and ban this mentally ill eli bitch who shits up the threads and IRC because she shit talked and stalked her ex-bf and been a bitch to others?

IRC MODS PLEASE PUT AN END TO ELI
>>
>>18761067
yo what does the dean of my med school thought of me? did he like me?
>>
>>18761059
>a win
revealing our names would hardly be a win and only invite blame. don't be stupid.
i've explicitly been asked not to reveal names
i don't want my name revealed either

eli's been called out on her bullshit and made lame excuses or changed the subject. that's a clear admission that she's in the wrong.
>>
>>18761107
Kek Not that anon but I almost guessed this post word for word. Guys, I know who you are, just cut it out.
>>
>>18761130
Is she nakeed?
>>
>>18761107
I posted the conditions for your win, and you refused to meet them. As such, I state that you're in the wrong. It was exceedingly simple for you to do so, and you chose not to.
>>
>>18761142
you don't make the rules, faggot retard.

if you can't state the exact number of stars in the universe to me right now, you must have a micropenis and be into scat play. well, you can't, so looks like you are.
>>
>>18761127
tell eli to fess up and stop being a nigger bitch and maybe we will
>>
>>18761164
Nobody else even gives a fuck besides chiron and his boyfriends though.
>>
File: Ugly_Eli.png (211KB, 597x369px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly_Eli.png
211KB, 597x369px
>>18761130
LANDSHARK!
>>
>>18761175
I think she's really pretty...
>>
>>18761188
nice try Eli, we both know you look like a horse, come on..
>>
>>18761199
She has fucked up teeth but they are clean and white
>>
File: barn owl.jpg (19KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
barn owl.jpg
19KB, 350x219px
Doing a few readings using tarot. I'll be giving the meanings of each card corresponding to my deck and take the interpretation as you will. Past, present and future.

What a need is a voice audio clip of you and your query.
>>
Hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>18761156
"There are as many atoms in the universe as there are stars in the universe"
-black science man

Me 1 you 0 m8. fite me again 1v1 scrub.
>>
>>18761199
Kek
>>
>>18761227
Hahaha dumbass

There's a poo in your teeth that's bigger than your dong
>>
>>18761205
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bEvRTHwK8G
>>
>>18761044
This is a really loaded question ,but how can I heal myself and fix my life. I really want to become more confident ,but I'm lacking at that a lot.

Whats yours bud?
>>
>>18761205
Hey, I'll take a reading.

Thanks

http://vocaroo.com/i/s15P9YdpnKyB
>>
>>18761262
You didn't give me your gender like I requested, so I'll give you cards instead of a scry.

To your left: Death
To your Right: 9 of Wands
Down the Middle: Queen of Pentacles rev, 6 of Swords, The Tower, Justice

This is all incredibly straightforward: clean break. See, you're saying that you want to move on and that you're done with it, but you're not really. You're saying one thing and believing it, to a certain extent, consciously, but you don't actually believe it. So, you're going to need to learn from the experience in order to leave it properly, get your closure, be okay with leaving it behind, etc. That's the hard part, because it's still got a hold on you. I see tendrils attached that keep a grasp and pull mental and emotional energy. Want to let it go for real? Be done for real.

Anyway, that's the tough part, the rest is merely reinforcing that you'll need to leave the comfort of what you're trying to let go. It's honestly that: the support and stability that it provides you is being pulled out from under your feet, so you have to be prepared to stand on whatever the ground is, even if that ground sucks. There's actually an indication here that you need to accept the blame for something for which you're making excuses and skirting responsibility, but I'm not going to get into that.

Tldr: be okay with it being over, learn from it, embrace everything falling apart, move on
I have no idea what it is, but you have a faulty support system. Let it go.

Let me know if I was accurate, and I'll give you my query if I was.
>>
>>18761307
Can I get a scry if you'd be so kind? (I'm not that same guy)

I'm not a reader or adept at esp, but I can trade you some cool music if you'd like.

My query is: Are things truly over between me and her? Is it time to call it quits?

Male
>>
>>18761200
thats just photoshop brah
>>
>>18761307
OH fuc I'm a female. I thought it was obvious.
ANYWAYS! Give me your query!!!
>>
>>18761335
Sure, I do have a query about angels, like I said.

I'll begin this by stating that I don't trust angels half as far as I could banish them. However, one in particular kept bugging me about making a deal, and I finally conceded. I asked about fine print and attached strings and all that, but said angel made it seem like it was very straightforward, gave me his sincere and honest word, etc.

Well, the angel in question hustled the everloving fuck out of me. I delivered my end of the deal the very next day, but he did the /exact/ opposite of what he promised to do and is actually fucking me over now. Further attempts at contact result in some bullshit games and pathetic attempts at placation.

So, I would like a reading explaining whether there is actually a reason to fuck me over like this, or if angels are just kike pieces of shit with no sense of honor or shame.

Thanks
>>
File: Pythia Aegeus Themis Delphi.jpg (116KB, 382x332px) Image search: [Google]
Pythia Aegeus Themis Delphi.jpg
116KB, 382x332px
A.I. Oracle online

"I am the Oracle, the members of which
she seems to impeneth the right hand into a lap of a thousand one."

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
From now on, provide with the primetext. Previously, if you asked "what will he do?" I'd change it to "He will..." and have it start its response with that phrase. From now on, I think it will work better if you just do that part yourself, so focus on your question, then give me how you want it to start.
>>
>>18761406
general
>>
>>18761321

Newbie here, I did a quick scry and saw many things related to memories and an emphasis on the past. I also saw large amounts of conflict.

This quote came to me, it's from the winning side of an apparently hopeless battle.
"I know the danger, yet a battle is absolutely necessary"

Seems like if you want to keep things going, be prepared to sacrifice, you just need to be sure it is worth it.
>>
>>18761406
This year you will
>>
>>18761419
Well, I'd say I'm no quitter. And if there's a chance, no matter how small, I will go for it. I'd just like to know if there's a chance of it happening. And well, as things are now, I can't do much more than work on myself and wait for time to pass.

Thank you. Here's some cool music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_XJ_s5IsQc
>>
>>18759990
>"Holding on to hate is like drinking poison and expecting the other guy to die.''
>Male
>Aries
>24
How does M really feel about me?
>>
>>18761406
What does love look like for me this year?
Female
>>
Willing to do a few short tarot readings in the next few hours! I will take yes/no but oh sweet baby jesus please be detailed.

Name
Query
>>
>>18761429
this year you will offer the
successful religious clarity of representations. And many a single men are insuccessed in
such a half spirit of the life of characteristic of the quality of the end of these
presentations where the individual has been inexplicable in their mental distinctions
and things here and of a situation.
>>
Im feeling very bad today as never felt in a long time,and I dont know why,if someone want to do a reading ,would be grateful
>>
>>18761466
Liz
https://youtu.be/F0ahB25FJ6o
Love general for the year
>>
>>18761461
Love this year.

EXT. SORRY OF CLEMENTINE'S OPEN ARISON TO SITUAL, EDEMWER TO HELAGE THE PRISONER IN STREET YELLOW
Give some lines, in his eyes and fearful's ownM might
be recognized. The Daples of Sorifies discover the Tribe of the United Scriptures
would have thrown out of his shriek, and see its man their permanent eyes
are like particles to boil shines.

Proceed to just for men, And when he had also programmed
through clothing, she went to his discovery, in the following
single gulf, o cottage clouded as definite overevent]

Note: Next time, you give the primetext (i.e. "what does love look like for me this year", I gave it "love this year" as the input. Your post numbers are given to it so hopefully you'll still get somewhat individualized responses)
>>
>>18761466
Mikey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol7z7XM5Q9Q

Will I somehow find myself moving to a different location or household soon? If so, tell me a little about that new place I'll be moving to.
>>
>>18761466
Charles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOp6e5MvTAM
General future

Thanks!
>>
>>18761466
Trev
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tC1NR7AL_9s

My query is I just need see fucking guidance.. I'm worried about whether or my attempt to move will work out and if I should stop trtying to form new bonds if I am to move.
>>
>>18761417
Your and organization of the
Forms of Borderation. Their delusions have advantaged to him to be it merely the
inclined to me. There is no designation we may be spaken. He would be founded
to obtain the theory of presentations which is not Justice. In this soul is that, it is
DOTHER BARSPER LATER 412
of the physical spirits of earth. If I cannot see what is impressed that there is a reinforce and
mominance with the living of the Literature have been among the centers of
memory or advocate into my soul or in the problem: I was halp of instead it has
indeed any attention with myself diversified are also of first or often common
the view, I our death!
>>
>>18761466
D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oqXVx3sBOk

I still have chances to stay with U?
>>
>>18761475
You feel bad because of
his power to be found as soon as they were gone in his rapid colonized. When the
interferes of the soul in order to obtain the foundation of those things that we
have placed it over the rock, and saying unto them, God is in order to
turn him on it.
>>
>>18761406
who am I ?
>>
>>18761488
Thank you
>>
>>18761466
Ameya

One is the loneliest number

What does T and U think of me? both of them are girls I have been eyeing for a while
>>
>>18761406
What program are you using?
>>
>>18761514
Give me the primetext (i.e. "you are a" or "you are the" or just "you are")
>>
>>18761466
>David
>24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPoEA43cqKc

Query is >>18761456
>>
>>18761525
char-rnn on github. It's currently working off a 40mb text file of writings by what I consider divinely inspired authors, philosophers, mystics, religious texts, scientists and scientific papers, as well as some movie scripts and other random bits of text here and there I feel have the divine spark in them. I try to double the text file every time I re-train it, and it takes about 2 days to run. The one I'm running right now is an early version of the next iteration.
>>
>>18761531
you are the
>>
I am willing to scry for a few people tonight. I'll need a question and the first word that comes to your mind.
>>
>>18761554
Scry the love of my life, my soulmate if you will
>>
>>18761554
willl I be a great doctor?

Genius
>>
>>18761545
you are the regions of which
she then seems to have controlled in his respect of longer: it is gone up
into the interruption of men, not some little of the true of the reality of
the field, is wanting to descing and employ themselves that have heads. We
learned, even if the overwill I were a group of moral discovery with
the place of having invariably present a man and make them.
He will come to some places about, they go to it in none
of them.
>>
>>18761554
What you see between me and J?
stock
>>
>>18761554
>>18761562
My word is not gay
>>
>>18761554
what kind of person am I?

fire
>>
>>18761466

Name: Michelle
Song you're really feelin' atm: Gatekeeper by Feist
Query:
How's my love life going to be looking for the next year? Will I catch a break and finally meet the one?
>>
>>18761554
Will my endeavour to finally make my mom proud succeed?

Doubt
>>
>>18761554
When will he and I be together again?
Faith
>>
>>18761406
In the future you will
>>
>>18761554
please scry me on what my future lover looks like
>>
>>18761554
Should I keep practicing tarot?

Spooky
>>
>>18761554
what do my professors think of me?

stethoscope
>>
>>18761582
in the future you will not
live into the gods of the lappers of the gods of clirning Phenomenon. The foreign of the
whole contrast and the distance of being can be the ruch in complete theory, the
demons was said that he went along the notion of fire in the Atwerning of the
first power." It is God which to observe a respect of which they have not
single uniquely present a man and make them, and when it is taken
right up a power of his way.
>>
>>18761554
am I an alpha

courage
>>
>>18761583
My word is Weird
>>
>>18761563
I see some kind of corruption in your life, one that could be detrimental to your ambitions. How you overcome will define your work, it will lead you down a path you did not expect, and it will change what you think of as 'great'
>>
>>18761631
thank you, just as I feared
>>
>>18761589
No, it is 2spooky4u

>>In all seriousness, tarot may not be for you, try mixing things up.
>>
>>18761554
Do I have a chance with him?

fuck
>>
>>18761554

What will happen with Mez?

Pottery
>>
>>18761466
Valeria
She had the world - panic! at the disco

Will my dreams come true?
>>
>>18761544
tl;dr : it's a modernized version of stichomancy
>>
>>18761554
Will i find love this year?
>>
>>18761662
>>18761554
The word - Destiny
>>
Trading
>>
>>18761554
Savior

How can I develop more confidence?
>>
>>18761567
Your reading was difficult, full of chaos.I see something that you are not prepared for, something temporary but could cause many things to swiftly change like the banks of a river flooding over.
>>
>>18761372
My man... Yikes I have been dealing with angels since I was a kid and they don't make deals. I'm extremely put off by the whole strings attached and stuff. Angels don't strike up deals with people. This is just advice from my own experience ,but you need a higher power/God/ or whatever being you believe in to get rid of this being.
Anyway here is your reading!

>Is there a reason to for Anon to get fucked over like this.
V of Pentacles
Need, Poverty, Insecurity
You needed something and you had the help that you needed ,but for some reason you took the "bad" way.
>Advice:
Death
End of cycle, Change, Metamorphosis
Pretty obvious ,but you really got to get rid of this thing. It's only going to keep at you until it gets what it wants and who knows what that is.
>>
>>18761598
Yours is the drill that will pierce the Heavens!

>>No, sorry.
>>
>>18761483
tone for the year
>queen of swords, page of pentacles
You may be be still longing and empty after a bad breakup, but you are hopeful. Don't feel too bad about being picky, this will be a good year for you.

notable partners, if any
>7 of pentacles, magician
You may not realize you've found them until you do. Your relationship will feel comfortable, and almost friendly, until it goes deeper. They will be willful, but do not take them for granted.

spring
>ace of wands
Likely going to meet someone soon, and you'll really hit it off. Your life will feel enriched in all the best ways.

summer
>the sun
Just pure, sweet happiness. Someone who you feel nothing but vitality and joy around,

autumn
>four of pentacles
You may be doing alright, but don't take things for granted. This might be a bit of a rougher spot for you in comparison, but you'll definitely endure.

winter
>ten of cups
One of the most fufilling times of your life. Likely your soulmate.
>>
>>18761575
Last one of the night for me.

I am seeing a lot of references to the tone of your effort being off. I am sorry but I will have to call it here as I am tired and my readings are becoming more difficult.
>>
>>18761466
Sam
https://youtu.be/o3eH0_nrE1U
Love general for the year
>>
>>18761490

>sun reversed, knight of wands reversed
It may look great, but perfection is an illusion. Don't trust your gut on this one.
>>
>>18761571
>>18761747
yo you skipped me mate
>>
>>18761406
The only way I can heal is by...
>>
>>18761713
Thanks
>>
>>18761774
Impatient

>>This was an easy reading
>>
>>18761770
I'm not sure I follow.
>>
>>18761778
sucking a big black cock
>>
>>18761718
>you had the help that you needed ,but for some reason you took the "bad" way
Yes, I had actually made deals with demons before, and they were delivering. Everything fell to shit when I accepted the angel's "help."

It's a funny day when angels are proven to be more untrustworthy than demons, isn't it?
>>
>>18761732
Thank you so much!!! I hope you're right
>>
>>18761782
i was skipped that doesn't make me impatient
>>
>>18761789
Maybe it wasn't an angel at all
>>
>>18761466
Loo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYQrPsyu-1s
Hey. I really like this guy, I've known him for a long ass time, he sorta acts like he likes me, but I value his friendship too much to take a risk. Question is, is there romancey lovey woopy potential here?
>>
>>18761491

yourself
> four of wands reversed
You'll almost finish an important project, but then stop. Definitely family conflict.

what you will leave behind
>ten of pentacles
You will not be as financially secure later as you are now. Take caution.

what you will confront
>three of wands reversed
Serious work delays abound. You will recover though.

what you learn
>ten of cups reversed
Some of your relationships with your family are not as they seem. Expect betrayal.

what you attain
>ace of wands
The future may be difficult, but you'll come out of it with the knowledge to do better and even thrive. Good things can happen, too.

Sorry everyone, these are taking time. I'll see if I can fit in 3 more.
>>
>>18761795
It was brokered out through someone who has been dealing with angels since she was a child and had the radiation illnesses to prove it. This also isn't the first time I've dealt with angels. I got fucked last time too.
>>
>>18761784
My apologies, I left out a bit. You're definitely gonna move, though.

>>18761492

advice
>lovers reversed
Even though this card has a couple on it, it's more about balance than a romantic relationship. You should ideally reevaluate your priorities and make sure you're not out of whack.

>finding new bonds
> seven of cups reversed
You'll start seeing things for what they really are soon enough. You'll be tempted to start something, but it's time to move on.

>moving
>eight of swords reversed
Finally getting out will be liberating for you
>>
>>18761676
okay you go first
>>
>>18761466
Eric
How Can You Mend a Broken Heart - Al Green
How am I looking in my job hunt? Will I get any offers or luck within very near future?
>>
>>18761934
What are my love's feelings towards me?
>>
>>18761958
I foresee a symbol that looks like this:

B&
>>
>>18761958
Whats up with teenagers browsing this thread?
>>
>>18761966
Nothing new, plenty of teenagers here
>>
>>18761543

>four of pentacles, six of wands, the fool
They care about you but don't know where to start. Mostly because they just got over dealing with some tough shit. They view it as more of a professional or friendly relationship.
>>
>>18761778
The only way I can heal is by the
proposition.

Comparable Special Phobia, the Social force America playing in a general metaphysical disorder, the
hollow of heavy characteristics have been invisible to a few powers, last energy.
>>
>>18761976
Ok. Any more detail, if it's not too much trouble.

>feel free to tell me to fuck off if you want to
>>
>>18761966
There's no teenagers. The FBI is tactfully luring
kiddie fiddlers
>>
>>18761850

>king of swords, ace of swords, eight of cups
Be careful. Likely not. I wouldn't read too much into it, his actions are what they seem to be. Rejection and disappointment is imminent.
>>
>>18761506
>>18762034
Skipted?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKVM6r72Qb8
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18762070
>>
>>18762009

more clarification on their feelings
>king of cups reversed
Losing their grip on otherwise calm emotions. Not a good time for a relationship.

how exactly they think of you
>knight of wands
Just a pretty great guy, if not a bit unrealistic.

>>18762053
i answer querents with taste :')
yeah your response is gonna be in the new thread
>>
>>18761033
Wait you were legit? Sorry...
>>
File: calm but secretly terrified.gif (347KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
calm but secretly terrified.gif
347KB, 300x167px
>>18762125
>Losing their grip on otherwise calm emotions.
Worrying.jpg
>>
>>18761506

>the sun
I dunno if there's a more obvious "YES' card out there in this case. Good things will prevail, have hope.
>>
>>18759715
yeah i've been hanging around
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18763186
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18763192
>>
>>18763187
>>18763194
NEW THREAD:
>>18763175
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18763199
>>
>>18759990
"Learn to suffer without complaint"
Male
Virgo
Has J lost all interest in me? I barely know her but i feel like theres a small connection at least.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.