[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 23

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord only accessible through personal invite.
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >> >>18751955
>>
Any reader? I have love query
Cancer
Female
Dating another cancer
I want future reading on our relationship. Is he trying to gaslight me? Am I too sensitive? Should I work on myself?
>>
>>18753219
>cancer dating another cancer
>cancer asking for a love reading
>cancer asking if they're too sensitive

You cancers are all one and the same.
>>
am i on the right path?

f
Capricorn
>>
I want to get better at reading the tarot, is there a book where I can read about the alchemical properties of planets and constelations?
>>
>>18753219
>seven of swords, eight of pentacles, the hanged man, four of cups

just drop the relationship, anon. yeah, it feels like he's up to no good, everyone could use a bit of self improvement once in a while, but whatever you do at this point is gonna feel useless when push comes to shove. it doesn't look like things are gonna reach the point of blowing up in your face anytime soon, but what is gonna happen soon is both of y'all feeling unhappy, and that's no good. i'm rooting for you. hope you can find happiness.
>>
>>18753288
Thank you so much for your reading, we do feel unhappy for a while now and we fight more often too about silly things.
>>
File: 07c.jpg (40KB, 479x558px) Image search: [Google]
07c.jpg
40KB, 479x558px
Aries
Male
Should i be alone my whole life? Why it's this happening?
>>
Libra
Female
I am torn between despising people and locking myself away to distance myself from them, and primal instinct telling me to go to people. Which path should i follow?
>>
M
Virgo
I've been lost for quite some time. The direction of my life is constantly changing but not because of actions I cannot control but because none of the outcomes are appealing to me. I need to know if a greater plan is in store for me or I need to just decide on something quick before my time is up. Will I ever really find myself? I've felt lost for so long it's hard to pinpoint where I went wrong.
>>
>>18753288
Should I be worried about my health at this point in time?
>>
Hey I'll be doing readings
your choice between hydromancy or tarot.
>>
>>18753547
>>18753535

Hydromancy is something I hadnt heard of before, so, hydromancy plz :D
>>
File: novojogo.png (103KB, 676x472px) Image search: [Google]
novojogo.png
103KB, 676x472px
>>
>>18753547
hydromancy

love reading please
>>
>>18753555
I see a river, someone's wading up it, debris floats forth towards them. As the debris gets closer it takes shape as organic matter.... Herpes...
the swimmer narrowly avoids it and latches onto a stick, pulling themself up to safety on shore.

looks like your health is a concern but it will not come to ruin you.
>>
>>18753563
What!? I have herpes?
>>
>>18753547
Hydromancy
I guess I'll go for a general
>>
>>18753580
no im not saying you have herpes.
>>
>>18753584
What did you mean by mentioning herpes? I do have concerns about herpes
>>
>>18753584
Nvm, read the post better. It's late here, sorry for the confusion.
>>
File: 1478890131164.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1478890131164.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and quit smoking crack. Will I be happy?"

Good Query: "What will be the overall results of the recent lifestyle changes I've made?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18753648
What will the final result of our plan be? Female
Pink heart
Listening to rain
>>
>>18753648
>>Gender: Male
>>A Color & Geometric Shape: Purple Triangle
>>Favorite Thing: being near the ocean
>>Query: What will be the final result of my recent transition at work?
>>
>>18753547
Are you still here? Hydromancy please
>>
>>18753648
>female
>red square
>watching the candle burn at night
Should i force myself to see people, or will i be happier avoiding others?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>18753648
>>
File: 1433564057956.png (73KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1433564057956.png
73KB, 208x250px
>>18753648
>all that bullshit
>>
File: 1481495979895.jpg (1MB, 2886x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1481495979895.jpg
1MB, 2886x1400px
>>18753648
Color and geometric shape: White plane
Favorite thing: Big guys
Query: Tell me about Bane, why does he wears the mask?
>>
File: 1488976492302.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488976492302.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
I miss her lads..
>>
>>18754338

Who?
>>
>>18754341
Miss mirage
>>
Heyo.
>>
>>18754433
hello
>>
Man this thread is so dead
>>
>>18754433
KIng Mcfaggot the second
>>
>>18754439

I can do a few readings. I have no idea how many a few will be, but I'll try to do at least 10.

>name
>question
>no love shit
>tell me anything you think may help out (favorite song, color, astrological sign, something unique etcetc.)
>>
>>18754454
Gonzalo
Can you tell me about my aura?, ty
>>
>>18754453
5th.
>>
>>18754458
Usually this time of the day here is slow
>>
>>18754459
Not doing aura stuff atm. Not enough time to do it right.
>>
>>18754454
>>no love shit

why tho
>>
>>18754469
oh, ok no problemo senpai
>>
>>18754454

Andres
General advice if possible my mang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJaf1k_EdNg

My meme game is the dankest.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (35KB, 600x932px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
35KB, 600x932px
>>18754471
>>
Love reading is the thing!
>>
>>18754454
Joseph
How will this social event go for me?
>>
>>18754454
>Iggy
>Is he lying about what i confronted him with?
favorite color blue
>>
>>18754489
Ikr. Its spring mane. Its the season of l o v e
>>
If anyone wants to try, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sam
Virgo
Is this girl im sort of talking to interested in me, or is she just looking for other things?

Thanks in advance for any readers willing to read.
>>
>>18754454
>Amy
Did I lose my opportunity with my friend?
>>
>>18754471
Because you are all collectively very sad, sad, lonely people. I don't want that shit on me Ricky Bobby.

>>18754476
Will do it later though.

>>18754477
>that song
>Cowboy Beebop

Fuck dude. Don't show me your true powerlevel like that.

You are starting to worry about your physical health. Recently, I feel like you have had a lack of energy and have not been able to meet old goals in your fitness routine. You don't think you'vs been sick. So it sort of worries you that you are seemingly weaker on some days. It isn't much. But it is enough that you notice and get frustrated.

If I am right, it is probably connected to you lacking sleep. You feel rested, but your body isn't done building up on your gains.

If i'm wrong...oh well.
>>
>>18754454
Jamie
What's good to look forward to this month?
>>
>>18754521

>Not liking Cowboy Bebop
>Pic related

And yeah you are right about the lack of sleep, although i got rid of that issue recently.

I dont see advice tho :^(
>>
>>18754497
Better than expected. It will be awkward though since you are going to be a newcomer in a room of old friends. And you may find yourself looking for a corner to hide in. But the group will be open and inviting. Just don't let your worries of not fitting in chase you into that corner of the room. Stay. Talk. Even if you sound like an idiot.

>>18754498
Not that I can tell. You may just be paranoid.

>>18754516

Nope. Not at all. But you do need to back off. Being paranoid and looking for ways to get time with them isn't helping.
>>
>>18754454
Kid
Will I have to move out of my state this year?
>>
>>18754527
Why do I have this odd feeling you are plotting revenge against someone?

>>18754542
I figured "sleep more" was implied. What more advice do you need. Readings and advice aren't the same dawg.
>>
>>18754454
Car
How's she doing nowadays/right now
I like wearing blazers but good ones are expensive
>>
>>18754557

Thanks pham, will do.
>>
>>18754454
Jarule
Will i ever break out of this destructive cycle? How?
>>
>>18754454
Sam
Can i fix this situation or is it fucked up for good. This is not a relationship read
Red is my fav color
>>
>>18754527
Im not
>>
>>18754555
No. You'll..."get out of jail free". And that may be more literal than intended.
>>
Done for now guys. Will be lurkibg and answering any questions over the reading you got, methods, etc.
>>
>>18754547
thank you, i will sound like an idiot then
>>
File: skelwind.gif (2MB, 411x714px) Image search: [Google]
skelwind.gif
2MB, 411x714px
>>18753213
>>
nice thread, readings when?
>>
>>18754645
I asked for a reading and he answered with some weird shit...
>>
>>18754731
Ok. You assume he, or anyone involved isn't a lying sack of attention seeking shit? Because I think they are all guilty of a little tall tale telling. Chiro's story, real or not, makes sense. The 50 stories I've heard from White Knights trying to win over the Fair Maiden (because she fucks dudes from the internet bro. So she'll for sure get on a plane and fly down to fuck those who fight for her honor.) Are all over the fuckin' place. And on top of that, I know that the two little pissant "factions" going at it over this shit are dishing it out equally.

They're all equally guilty of doing a non-zero amount of shit.

>>18754738

Why does it have to be only him? I know a few people that have been super autists and have trolled these threads and they had zero to do with this shit.
>>
>>18754773
I obviously am not going to read all of that...but all I see is anons, who could be anyone, arguing. And no vocaroo stuff.
>>
Male
Sagittarius

Will I ever see her again?
>>
>>18754915
Why do I get the odd feeling that I know you...what was your nane on the IRC? I mean, no harm in telling me right?
>>
Please stop this shit, my kokoro hurts
>>
>>18754931
What the fuck are you talking about, im not on fucking IRC or discord or whatever the hell you fucks go to.

/div/ was a nice place in your absence, and your "friends" fucked up years old generals. Fucking crazy fake shitstains make everything shit as always
>>
>>18754932
See >>18754793
>>
>>18754931

Trade me one more reading man
>>
>>18754930
Let's see...

You tell me if I'm close if I am, take my answer as you will. I see a dark skinned girl (Hispanic and Native American to be specific.) black hair at a mid length (down to her upper back), glasses, she has her nails painted. White tips. Always dresses sort of tomboyish. I see her wearing Converse shoes, jeans, and a navy blue shirt with black stripes around the sleeves and a big "44" on the chest. All of it is uhm...tight fitting, to say the least. She's pretty proud of her body and likes to show it off. But never dresses "girly".

If that sounds like her, like something she'd wear, the answer is yes. This summer will be the best chance you have at her.
>>
>>18754949
So me and others need to wait until you and others are bored of writing about this shit??
>>
>>18754945
Ok bud. Liars go to hell according to Baby Jesus.

>>18754955
Of course! Whatchu want?

Mine is a general, I guess. Life general.
>>
>>18754958
i think these threads need to be deleted/banned for at least 3 months. just dont see it working out any other way.

you couldve prevented this, div
>>
>>18754972
t. concern troll
>>
>>18754957
male
aries

will I ever meet her again?
>>
>>18754957
Want to trade? Can you tell me about my next bfs looks? I scry.
>>
>>18754992
I'm not getting anything, sadly. Either she doesn't exist or the answer is no. Taje that with a grain of salt though. Sometimes if I can't see them, I just can't see them because reasons.

>>18754996
I can TRY to tell you about him. It will be hard though. If you're ok with that, sure.

As a side, I will do love shit for trades because I owe you. Just sayin'.
>>
>>18754957
Virgo
Will my trip be worth it?
Will i finally lose my v card?
>>
>>18754964

>Life general

Sure give me a minute to get ready, how far do you want me to go? i mean life general as if how is your life going to be or life general as how it is right now/advice?

For me is a vague one, but its the bug i had on my head for a long time.

Was i wrong about them all along?
>>
>>18755005
Yeah that's fine. Whats yourq uery?
>>
>>18755005
> the answer is no

why Orion why
>>
>>18754957
female
virgo
will i ever see him again?
>>
>>18755005
Can you give tips on how one can read the aura?
What does the colors and shapes means to you?
Can you identify someone just by their energy posting here?
>>
>>18754957
I heard something about trading. I scry and shit.

What's going on between me and them, beyond the veil they have over themselves?
>>
>>18754957
I think I may know who that is... Anything more you can dredge up?
>>
>>18755039
Are you looking for a second opinion?
>>
>>18755068
Sure.
>>
>>18755008
Now that you'll be traveling with a girl who already likes you and drinking will be involved, probably. It depends on you mostly. You'll want to shy away from her when things get close.

>>18755010
How about this year?

Annnd...

Were you wrong about them? I think overall, no. The core grouping you were correct about. But some of the outter lying members are actually not as deep into their shit.

I'm guessing they are competition of some sort? Like you have to keep meeting them in a competitive situation?

>>18755013
Same as above. What will my year be like? It's already 1/4th over. But the rest?

Annnd...

As for men in the future I see a tall, lanky guy. Scruffy looking. He has a very short " beard". Brown eyes. Has the "hipster cut" haircut. Aka the top's long but the sides are short. Personality wise he'll be more out going (like you) and constantly wanting to try new stuff with you.

I can't really get anything else.

>>18755016
Idk man. Idk.

>>18755020
Taking a break from these, they are pretty hard. Ask later and please put his name as well as yours.

>>18755023
I have my own color meanings. That is the best way to do it. Think of an emotion, or a type of energy, and ascribe a color to it. You probably already do this. Don't follow someone else's colors. Use yours. Think of "happy", what color is it? What color is anger? And so on.
And yes. I can get a feel for someone's "lite" aura over the interwebz. Not the whole thing. And I can't "see" it of course. But I can get a feel for their current state of mind and attribute emotion, then color to it.

>>18755039
Major fall-out. Fighting. "War". At least for them. To you it will sort of just be dealing with some annoyances. They can't really hurt you or "get at you".

If that sounds ok, let me know. I won't ask for a trade unless i'm close.
>>
>>18755052
Well. No. Not anymore.
>>
>>18755088
Male
Capricorn
Could my music projects be good? Also what genre should i try? (if possible)?
>>
>>18755039
Ace of Wands, The Hierophant reversed, The Lovers reversed, Five of Cups

a lot of energy is hidden underneath, they are a powerful and creative force capable of a lot of great things. this creative power can be both good and bad.

they are used to broken relationships and not looking for long term relationships, more of the short term. not trustworthy in the traditional sense and probably inclined to break the rules. be wary around them since not trustworthy.

there's some drudged up stuff in their past they rather not bring about but it's there and it's on their mind and it makes them moan about it from time to time but this is at a very basic level and not very disrupting in the grand scheme of things.

whats to look forward to this month?
>>
>>18755088
>I can get a feel for their current state of mind and attribute emotion, then color to it.
So you feel their emotion and associate with the color you've established yourself to read their aura? Can you see in real life too?

I once saw a very faint yellow "ball" with some thin blue/purple rays on it while I was on the phone with my bf but couldn't make sense of what that could be, all I knew he was sick on that day.
>>
>>18755088
First reply
I'm a girl and he is a boy but i guess is pretty much the same right ?
Anyways thank you !
>>
>>18755088
Hey!!!

Is M ok? or not?

Female
>>
Trading...

What seems to be the purpose of this relationship I'm in, and which direction will or should it go to help me grow as a human?
>>
>>18755097
This is based on you and how hard you try. If you commit to it, you'll have a great thing going. You may never make it big. But you will have talent. You can already play three (???) Instruments (guitar and bass...even though they are similar, and drums? You dabbled in playing something else too, I feel like it was a "mom made me" sort of deal. Violin?)

Go for it dude. Just go. You have the ability, it will just depend on how hard you try.

Do the genre you like. No need to read for that. Just do what you enjoy.
>>
>>18755088
Male
How will my wife be?
>>
>>18755112
In real life I can get a feel for it much easier. Actually see it? No. But I do sometimes hear or feel things.

And good. Keep trying. The stuff you saw meant something to you. It will take a long time, but eventually you'll kniw what it all means for you.
>>
>>18755088
Query me. I'm (>>18755039)

>>18755107
Give me a moment. Got some food just now.
>>
>>18755130
>You can already play three (???) Instruments (guitar and bass...even though they are similar, and drums? You dabbled in playing something else too, I feel like it was a "mom made me" sort of deal. Violin?)
I dont play instruments rigth now Orion, those ones you mentioned are the ones i am considering but so far i only have lyrics.
Still, thanks a lot.
>>
>>18755013
>>18755013
Having a shit year so far mate? I saw the man in the five of cups knock over the remaining cups, get up with a sour yet determined look in his eyes to fix shit into a green garden that is full of life.

It's going to get a lot better for you due to your resolution to ignore the bad shit thats happened and fix the problems that are in your life. You've got what it takes. This might involve you getting rid of some other stuff you like in your first though or putting yourself in an uncomfortable situation.
>>
>>18755143
Thanks, I'll keep trying and use him as a guinea pig, have a nice day.
>>
>>18755119
Oops...but yes. I suppose the main element is you finally being with people who you already like, and being old enough to you know, make adult decisions. Even bad ones.
>>
>>18755107
>>18755147
I definitely got the feeling that if were any broad plans running thoughtout the month (meaning long-term ones), you do not break from their standards, and actually perform quite well in regards to them. You would be proud of yourself. I get the image of you seeing yourself as an experienced journeyman, roughing the winds. It's something you'll be able to roleplay well, in your thoughts.

I looked up women, since a lot of guys must have it on the back of their mind. I got nothing for relationships, but certainly a time for fun, if you wanted it to be.
>>
>>18755147
Uhhh...

Will I get one of the jobs I'm hoping for?
>>
who I will date? > describes X
will I meet X? > no
>>
>>18755088
can i get a love reading please?
female libra
>>
>>18755198
>its a fake reader episode
>>
Any scryer trading?
>>
>>18755186
I got cards that sort of indicated that the job in which your nature didn't get in the way (I pulled Queen of Swords reversed for the part of you that might not get you hired in some places), that truly valued knowledge or capability in the field (The Sun), is where you would eventually end up. I see some struggling left though, but whether this is the interview process for these specific jobs or somewhere else, I don't know.

Actually, pulling again did definitely indicate your ability to get one of the current lineup, in the way I spoke of. I don't think they see you as an obvious pick, but someone with good potential that has to be lined up with other potentials. In any case, I see that you eventually get a job that well satisfies you. If that's one of these jobs, then I suppose you'll get one of them.

I'm generally getting cards that indicate you're on your way out of your current situation for a better one, but are vague to negative on these specified jobs. But certainly you have the ability and will get hired somewhere great.
>>
>>18755220
I am.

Does the project F have the potential I think it does? What's the end result? I also wouldn't mind you scrying the project itself, I always find those interesting.
>>
>>18755198
>>18755209

I get this odd feeling that you're samefagging. Not because of any spoopy powers. But because of your really bad sentence structure and lack of capitalization.
>>
>>18755246
lol . Im not. rlx man
>>
>>18755226
6 years of combined university and technical training can't fail me right?

Thanks man.
>>
>>18755235
The first thing I see is a heart with a fly's wings. The heart is bright red and full of passion, but the wings are very fimble - it's a fly. You love this project very much, or the idea of it, but it does not mean it will be able to fly well like a lot of things we are enamored by. It needs more help then your sheer passion alone to help this project take off. You are going to need a lot of outside help, a hand to carry the heart-fly, because the wings are small.

Then I see a single flower with the sun in its heed. Once you get your help, the project will definitely take off in a way that you will be happy with the results. Will you be rolling in riches? No - but you will be happy with the outcome. It will probably be stable. It's a good idea and I wish you luck with it.

What do you see happening beteween us?
>>
Male
Cancer
Does she have a crush on me like I have on her?
>>
>>18755304
And by outside help I mean probably like an investor.
>>
Trading with people, just need query
>>
>>18755376
What information do you need?
>>
>>18755385
I would like to know the results of this coming summer, please

And you?
>>
>>18755387
>Auto] 9
Yes, I would
>>
>>18755387
Sorry i thought you were the reader, I´m just here for a query
>>
>>18755387
If you´d do a reading for me I would like to know if she has a crush on me
>>
Doing 2 or 3 readings i dont know, sex and i name i can call you would be cool
Trading would also be great
>>
>>18755415
YIN
male

love reading
>>
>>18755415
I'll trade with you
>f
>bear
Can I get a reading on how DW feels about me?

Whatcha need? Just need a query
>>
>>18755408
SHe's overwhelmed right now. Like she puts on a good front but he can't really handle commitment. She's even restrained herself in a way where she doesn't look for a relationship, however, i think she's warming up to you. The way you make her feel kind of confuses her but as far as the future with her you guys may go on a few dates and grow :) give her time
>>
>>18755415
pam
female love reading please ty
>>
>>18755415
Male
R
Could i make idm and edm?
>>
>>18755415
Sam
Male

Is a relationship reading okay? I dont know what's going to happen with this girl.
>>
>>18755430
Thank you, so much
>>
>>18755415
Do more than 3 pls
>>
>>18755421
Are you in a rush or something anon? Its feels just like a race to me, how cute through, you won, if not dont worry the race will be won. There is no gain that occurs at someone else’s loss through. But you will most likely have something with her, how long it will last i really can not say, it will end through

Tell me how you feel about this reading
>>
>>18755424
How nice
How will go from here with this woman i meet?
Doing yours
>>
>>18755415
Nori

How is he doing right now? ok?
>>
>>18755424
I get the sense he has been planning too much and seeing little results, discuraged even, still, he lusts for you, he really has a thing for you.Go for it lady anon!
>>
>>18755458
what did you mean with rush?
I feel happy by winning and sad because it will over

thank you for the reading
>>
>>18755304
lol I got drunk and passed out. I will start now. Sorry for the delay.
>>
Hi /div/ I'm going to try doing some eye readings and tell you the vibes I get. Since I'm a beginner, I'll will do only 3 (first come, first serve). I just want your eye(s) picture and gender.
>>
>>18755304
>>18755567
I see two people facing each other a few feet away. They each take turn gesturing as if they were going to approach, but reverse themselves. It looks a gif honestly, and the visible question marks that accompany each one's turn at gesture makes the two seem self-aware, and aware of each other. The movements are pretty jerky, giving me the impression that it isn't a game, but jitters. You both are infatuated to be taking part in this, and yet it causes misery. I see the movements getting more jerky, indicating a rising bother. But no one approaches.

I see a woman in exaggerated embrace with someone in a dreamy landscape, but she snaps out of it, and it turns out it was her imagination the entire time, and she finds herself alone in her bedroom. She seems visibly upset for being tricked.

I'm seeing the jerky movements of each person isolated, and the movements speed up and get more violent, until I hear a train whistle and see much smoke. The smoke itself is violent, but relieving.

So I see it blowing up at some point, but this blow up, confrontation, is actually a good thing for the prospects. Should initiate things it you do at that point.
>>
>>18755424
>>18755494
Geez dude will you do my query or...?
>>
trading
>>
>>18755462
I see kind of like a... okay this is kinda cool I got that one scene from Sleeping Beauty where the prince is cutting through the thorn bushes. Oh boy, this chick is interesting. You're gonna have to fight off her demons. Like, how he fights off that dragon? Yeah, times won't be amazing but you'll ultimately reach a point where you're comfortable and reach that woman again. A lot of metaphors from Sleeping Beauty. would watch it if I were you, just to kind and pick and play with ideas. I get this lump in my throat as I read this... someone REALLLLY fucked her over. She's injured, too. Something having to do with the left side of her rib. She has crazy trust issues as a result, however, she's very strong and I see you helping her out immensely in this process. Be patient with her.
>>
>>18755603
I was busy o.o
>>
>>18755610
Im sorry lady anon i just wanted to know if you were still around, and thank you so much for this reading
>>
File: IMG_20170310_171317331.jpg (955KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_171317331.jpg
955KB, 1080x1920px
>>18755593
Male
I'm bored and am just interested in what you have to say.
>>
>>18755656
Thanks anon, for taking time, any feedback you can provide is very welcome.

Curious, sometimes to the point of getting obsessive over something that draws your attention
Speaking of attention, you have hard time to concentrate
You can be very loving and open but also prone to violent outbursts, fire sign or under Mars influence maybe?
Some girl with short to medium black hair (a little messy) popped up in my mind, any relevance?
Lack of organization sometimes but not a messy person, at least you know how to find stuff whenever you need
>>
trading
>>
>>18755606
query
>>
>>18755727
What does this year hold for my relationship with my partner?
>>
>>18755740
female, male
what does he feel about me?
>>
>>18755740
we will be together someday?

male to female
>>
>>18755740
i am this
>>18755437
>>
File: 20170310_163357-1.jpg (349KB, 905x733px) Image search: [Google]
20170310_163357-1.jpg
349KB, 905x733px
>>18755593
Male
Is this pic good enough?
>>
>>18755703
Most of that checks out albeit a bit vague. My moon is in a fire sign which I feel does influence me a lot.

Anyways, I don't know anyone with black hair. Perhaps I will meet them soon? Who knows.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>18755740
Hello sir. Can you give me a relationship reading for the upcoming months. I'm a guy.

Also agreed, that drama should end
>>
>>18755740

Male

What will be the result of my battle trying to get back with Y (female)? I feel I'm approaching to the end of the battle, but it's still confuse to me
>>
>>18755766
too close and too blurry anon, I'd like to at least see your eyebrows

>>18755772
thanks for the feedback anon, hopefully with more practice I can get more details, I appreciate your help, thank you very much
>>
>>18755740
>Male.
>How do i stop being a flake and actually start doing things?
>>
>>18755792
>too close and too blurry anon, I'd like to at least see your eyebrows
Yeah, cant be done, lad.
Too paranoid of pics of me existing.
>>
>>18755740
Would you like to give me future general reading?
>>
>>18755801
I understand anon, no problemo, next time maybe
>>
>>18755732
>>18755732
>The Tower, Ten of Cups, Justice, Queen of Cups
If you are female, are long overdue something in this relationship and you will definitely get it this year with your partner. If not the female will it seems that things are going to go in her favor at the very end of this and she is going to feel better than before. This might be in reference to actually settling down and starting a family together, or just generally happy times all around, but this will not happen until the old relationship you have together undergoes a massive and sudden change. I will like to say that it's going to be someone is just fed up with the way things are going and are like, "let's do something new together". It will happen almost spontaneously, maybe one of you is fed up with the current relationship dynamic so this person takes a stand and tells the other partner that things need to be revamped. So they break it down and start something new and fresh that will be better than it ever was. The structure and dynamic will be entirely different but it will be a lot more happy. It is going to be great and full of love and joy. I wish you luck.

I have the same question for romance this month.
>>
File: 1489185715255.jpg (17KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489185715255.jpg
17KB, 240x240px
Doing some short tarot readings. Give me your gender and query. Feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>18755869

Male
She's okay with the wait, right?
>>
>>18755869
male
we will be together someday?
>>
>>18755869
What does N think of me and all that happened yesterday?

f
>>
>>18755869
Male
Any hint as to what I should focus on? I've taken on too many projects as usual.
>>
>>18755869
Female
What does he feel about me? I have a general idea.
>>
>>18755869
female
can I get general read?
>>
>>18755869
Female
Will everything be fine with my studies?
>>
>>18755867
>tower
fuck. dreading this. this card never shows up for me unless the tarot really means it.
Thank you. Starting now.
>>
>>18755874
Justice, Three of Swords, Four of Cups.

No, she's not. She seems to think that she deserves it though, the wait and the feelings and all. And it's very likely that she will stubbornly insist on otherwise or remain in wait.

>>18755876
Ace of Cups, Seven of Cups, Nine of Pentacles

If you open yourself up to it and actually strive to be with her instead of just fantasizing about it, then yes. Expect to do most of the work.

>>18755878
Three of Cups, Knight of Pentacles, Eight of Cups rv.

N thinks you're hopeless and overly stubborn and despite all the investment and potential work that could be done to do, they don't want to bother with it or have to do anything more with you both emotionally and physically.
>>
>>18755869
Since my previos query wasn't answered due the deleted post I'll ask the same to you. Thanks in advance.

I'm a Male
What will be the result of my battle trying to get back with Y(female)? I feel I'm approaching to the end of the battle, but it's still confuse to me.
>>
>>18755901

>I-I'm f-fine

More or less the response I expected. She's being a trooper about it. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18755867
>high priestess, two of wands, nine of wands eight of cups.
looks like this isn't going to be a particularly lucrative month for love. Seems that after some careful thought and planning, an attempt to reach out or try something new will be shot down and you'll feel rather let down. I don't think the eight of cups is all bad, as it's a sign not to wallow in failure, and to gather yourself and try a different approach. hope this helps.
>>
>>18755869
M
How is the situation with my mother and family play out? Will it calm?
>>
>>18755766
>>18755811
You know what... I'm going to give it a try anon, why not? This is all experimental, ok?

Someone younger look up at you, perhaps a young brother or that keeps after you asking things or curious about things you do/say constantly.
Latin name?

Sorry I wish I could gather more, besides I'm getting tired and hungry, thanks for letting me try anon, hope I have better luck next time.
>>
>>18755869
Male
Will my music be good?
>>
Trading-- will he come here to visit me? is he looking forward to seeing me?
>>
>>18755869
Male
How will my future turn out if i quit my job (like i intend to)?
Thanks
>>
>>18755879
Page of Cups rv, Wheel of Fortune rv, King of Cups.

Focus on what would put you on the more stable side and not leave you to hope and expect of anything lucky to happen. Emotional certainty of your results and the project itself. Less left to doubt and wonder and potential disappointment.

>>18755881
Four of Cups, Nine of Pentacles rv, Knight of Wands.

Stubborn, ignorant of possible opportunities or avoiding getting too close to others, materially unstable and potentially more on the rash side. Overall, a person that keeps to themselves and doesn't know what to do with themselves.

>>18755882
The Tower, Seven of Wands rv, Seven of Swords rv.

Shit's going to happen and you're not going to like it one bit. Surrounded by potential lies and deceit and attacked from all sides, be it actual or manifestations of your own paranoia, and eventual collapse of stability.
>>
>>18755921
>Someone younger look up at you, perhaps a young brother or that keeps after you asking things or curious about things you do/say constantly.
I migth have an idea, but ill investigate this.
Thanks for all.
>>
Hi can someone please do my a reading I have been talking to this girl named A for a while and I was wondering if she would contact me in the future.

MALE
>>
>>18755869
Please help
I'm in love with two people. I know it's bad but i'm trying to deal with things and I am falling apart trying to keep everything together. Please help.

F
>>
>>18755884
Nine of Cups, Two of Swords, Six of Cups rv.

Yes, and you should worry less about it. Don't think too much about how things can be as they were and how things used to be. As long as you're focused on what's now and how you could make things better, that's all that will matter.

>>18755907
Ace of Swords rv, Two of Wands rv, Queen of Wands.

You're not reaching anywhere any time soon with this woman. She's strong and confident in where she stands and what she believes to be best for her, and your sight seems to be misguided or uncertain. Change your approach or drop this entirely, otherwise you're going to be in a world of more confusion.

>>18755917
Four of Cups, Three of Cups, King of Wands.

You, or someone who seems to have quite a lot of importance and authority in your family, will have to communicate with every single party involved in this situation and resolve it. Otherwise there will be no communication and want to change things. Once that's done, peace may come, but until then, nothing will happen.
>>
>>18755969
>you should worry less about it.
Eh, easier said than done. I've been losing sleep for weeks now.
Thank you!
>>
>>18755869
F
What is P going to feel about me after we get to know eachother better?
>>
>>18755869
Female
How will I be doing at this time next year?
>>
Male.
Can I get a love reading?
>>
>>18755869
female
how is love next month
>>
>>18755869
M
Relationship
>implying i'll get a read with all that line
>>
>>18755901

>Expect to do most of the work.

the situation in a nutshell
>>
>>18755998
>>18755869

Oh shit i actually might maybe, you're fast.
I wanted to know about the potential future with this girl if i tried. Would we be a good fit?
>>
>>18755969
>someone who seems to have quite a lot of importance and authority in your family, will have to communicate with every single party involved
Makes sense.
Ty.
>>
>>18755869
Male
General love reading
>>
>>18755869
Could i get love reading?
>>
>>18755869
how my gf will see me?
>>
>>18755869
Male
Love reading for the year
>>
>>18755925
Justice rv, Ace of Cups rv, Six of Swords.

Objectively so? Not all that great. It will either be misjudged heavily or you will have the belief that it's much better than it really is. Either way, people won't stick around or listen too much to it, eventually leading you to consider what's really wrong, learn more, or move on as they have.

>>18755930
The Lovers, Nine of Wands, Nine of Cups.

Potential happiness, but you're going to be stalled heavily in your life by your own works. Looking for new opportunities, or simply wanting to avoid any kind of trouble that may come over. Constantly awake, keeping an eye out for something. Perhaps love and happiness? Know when to look and when to rest and when to move. It will do you good.

>>18755962
The Devil, King of Cups, The Chariot.

One party may need to be cut out from your life. One that's perhaps more distant than others, keeping you down more? The decision will not be light and easy, but it's going to need to be done. You can't juggle both of them at the same time, and it will eventually collapse on top of your head. As I said, either you will do something about it, or you're going to fail.
>>
>>18755881
>>18755938
I don't know what he thinks, I said I know what he feels. Iguess I could fall under that thouh thanks.
>>
>>18756024
But if i learned of these mistakes could i make something even better?
>>
>>18756024
Based reader, please keep going family
>>
>>18756020
Male
>>
>>18756024
Thank you kind reader.
>>
>>18755981
The Sun, Two of Swords, Seven of Pentacles rv.

He'll have feelings of trust and perhaps he may consider you to be a person to whom he can retreat to, converse without fear, and leave with a lighter burden on his shoulders. However, I don't think he'll go too far with you in regards of romance. More as a person that he goes to, talks a bit, enjoys their presence, and then leaves.

>>18755985
Five of Swords, Six of Swords rv, Three of Pentacles.

It won't be easy. It may be somewhat easy from one angle, for I think you will get into a routine of doing things that you do need to do, but something will be sitting on both your mind and shoulders. Avoiding being drowned in a cloud of apathy. At the very least you will have a goal and will be working towards it.

>>18755994
Three of Cups, Empress rv, Two of Wands rv.

All talk, going from person to person, perhaps trying to chat up, what comes to mind, the stereotype of a dark, tall and handsome stranger. All socializing, but nothing really in sight and nothing really done. Some hopes and expectations, but nothing substantial.
>>
>>18756024

Male
Will my relationship with a coworker who I'm in love with ever go anywhere or should I just move on quickly?
>>
>>18756024
Thank you anon. I might just crack up. I know who to get rid of but I just cannot do it...
>>
>>18755869
Female
Will I find love in the next few weeks?
>>
Male

What is my love outlook for this year is there anyone who is currently in my life that I should know about?
>>
trading
>>
>>18755869
Female
What will S feel about me in the future?
>>
>>18756076
query?
>>
>>18756007
The Devil, The Hermit, The Sun rv.

No. You're going to either be too dominant or controlling of her, and she won't like it one bit. The few times that you will show or may consider giving initiative will just make her feel like you're keeping around for some narcissistic reason. Overall, a bad match all things considered. She seems like a nice one though, but you're just too stubborn.

>>18756016
Five of Swords, Knight of Pentacles, Queen of Swords.

Potential argument between a woman and yourself. She's someone whom you may consider to be a love interest or at least someone you keep in sight, but she's too distant and she cares little about you. Don't try to get together with someone who clearly doesn't want to be with you.

>>18756018
Temperance rv, Five of Wands rv, The Hanged Man.

You're not going to be doing too much loving, but more sitting under the metaphorical tree and biting your lip over something. Maybe there's a girl involved, maybe she's not doing well, and you're most assuredly not going to be too certain as to how you should approach or deal with her, so instead you'll sit out for a bit and think for a solution.
>>
>>18756085
>>18755929
yours?
>>
>>18756091
>Maybe there's a girl involved, maybe she's not doing well
yes it is, still bothering me. I don't know how she's doing cause i didn't talk with her for a while
>not going to be too certain as to how you should approach or deal with her, so instead you'll sit out for a bit and think for a solution.
yup, you're right about it. I think I shouldn't do anything about it.

You did ealier general read for me and it didn't felt right, but this seems to be accurate. Thanks
>>
>>18756091
Im the first one, honestly you're right. Does she like me though, i probably won't try it too much considering i'm me but still. She really seems like a nice one, yeah.

Thank you for the reading
>>
>>18756091
Thank you
>>
>>18756021
Eight of Pentacles, The Hermit, The Devil.

You know you need love and your heart beats for one, but you know that there's other things to be done until an opportunity comes up. Any love that may happen will only really stem from what you're going to be doing with your two hands, what you're going to be working for, be it as a hobby or a job. Falling in love and marrying your work, that kind of a deal.

>>18756030
Very likely, but it will take a long time and you're going to encounter quite a few setbacks. The world is there for the potential grabbing, but it's simply the matter of getting close enough to the gap separating you and the prize and jumping over it.

>>18756059
Nine of Pentacles, Temperance, Six of Swords.

I can't shake the feeling that she may actually want things to not go anywhere, or she's just enjoying taking things very, very slowly for her own personal amusement. You're going to just say fuck it at the end of it when things aren't going where you want and just move on. Perhaps say fuck it a bit too hard and go off into the deep end, but you'll be fine.

>>18756061
You'll be forced to take a decision, be it one done when you're surrounded by pressure, or one out of your own volition.

>>18756063
Three of Cups, Wheel of Fortune reversed, Ace of Swords reversed.

Actually go and look for it and don't get too dismayed by failures or your own mind telling you that there's no point. Even if you may have friends or decide to go into social situations and locations, you're more likely to be left to be by yourself instead of finding yourself chatting up some cute guy.
>>
>>18755929
>will he come here to visit me?
>death, ace of cups
yes.

>is he looking forward to seeing me?
>page of coins , high priestess rx, two of swords
he is not actively thinking of it right now but he will be in the future more likely. right now he is thinking of career. he is having some impure thoughts regarding seeing you cross his mind for the next visit, but it is mostly on career.

will he ever love me back?
>>
>>18755869
>>18756020
>>
>>18756091
Male. Tell me the fruits of my ambition, if you can.
>>
>>18756056
Thank you. I do have a goal that's gonna take a while to get to, so I'm glad I'll end up working on it. The routine is probably me getting into being a wageslave, since I'm 18 now and gotta pay my dues in that department. Appreciated.
>>
>>18756081
Six of Swords, Six of Cups, The Hermit.

He'll want to keep his distance from you. Either because you're going to be smothering him and trying to get far too close to him for his liking, or he will be afraid of getting too close to you in general. A situation of pushing something onto a person that doesn't want it, and them having a breakdown and just disappearing or running away. Deal with this person as a friend, not as a potential soul mate.

>>18756135
The Moon rv, Queen of Cups, The Devil rv.

More effeminate than a man. At least she will perceive you to be more leaning towards a stereotypical cancer that's incapable of holding their emotions in well and letting them cloud your reasoning and decisions. Too restrictive onto yourself as well. She may actually try to get you out of your chaotic shell, so that's something at least.

>>18756137
Seven of Swords rv, Six of Swords, Four of Wands rv.

Whatever these fruits may be, you're going to be disgusted by what you're going to achieve. You'll just want to get far away from what you've done and what you've obtained and just leave everything behind. Very urgently, for that matter. I'm not sure if it'll stem from your conscience of what actions had to be done, or whether the results themselves will just make you wonder whether it was worth it or not.
>>
Male
Could I get a general love reading for the year please?
>>
>>18755869
Male
Will something change after my trip to budapest in a few months?
>>
>>18755869
female
When will I find a clearer direction to my path?
>>
>>18756134
sorry for the delay. got a call from my dad. starting now
>>
File: RATTLE ME BONES.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
RATTLE ME BONES.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
YARRR MATEYS!
I BE BACK FOR MORE CARD FLIPPIN GOOD TIMES!
GIVE ME YER QUERY, AN I'LL READ YE YER FATES!
YARR!
>>
>>18755869
Male
Should i stop hiding under a rock, or should i better stay under this cosy rock?
>>
>>18756192
Argh matey!!
What should i expect from my trip to budapest?
>>
>>18756134
ten of cups, judgement, nine of pentacles, ten of wands, eight of cups.
Yes, but it'll be a difficult relationship. expect high highs and low lows, and he won't cooperate very well. He has a hard time sticking around when things get hard. You can try to make the best of things, but don't expect him to stay if things get hard. I would just take things as they come, enjoy the returned affection while it lasts, and let him go when he is ready to leave. he isn't much of a fighter.
>>
>>18754657
kek
>>
>>18756192
Does he like me?
>>
>>18756192
Should i give it up due to minor memory problems, or should i tackle that shit and start by learning some new skills?
>>
>>18756131
>You know you need love and your heart beats for one, but you know that there's other things to be done until an opportunity comes up.
Uncanny. I've been thinking that for the last 2 years or so. The problem is that its all going to take another 3-4 years to complete.
>Any love that may happen will only really stem from what you're going to be doing with your two hands
Is there really nothing coming?
>>
>>18756192
love general for the fall/winter
>>
>>18753213
'Could you please tell me about where my relationship is heading? Is she faithful to me? Its my first time in this type of thread im just curious good sir
>>
>>18756179
>>18756180
>>18756193
Done. Sorry you three, but not reading you. Ask the gypsy of the pirate ship for a read.

>>18756212
Nothing coming. Your anxiety or hopes may lead you to believe that there's a lot of possibilities or choices around, but the best thing to do for now is to look down, work hard, and you'll have something heading your way. Eventually. Relax about it. Stop being so worried. Immerse in what you're doing. Then that eventually will surprise you.
>>
>>18756192
What should i expect in the coming months?
On an other note, can you take me with you to sail the 7 seas?
>>
File: RATTLE ME BONESSSS.jpg (93KB, 1132x780px) Image search: [Google]
RATTLE ME BONESSSS.jpg
93KB, 1132x780px
>>18756201
YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE THIS MAY BE A TRIP FOR BUSINESS! THAT OR YE'LL BE IN A STATE OF ISOLATION, MAROONED ON YER LONELY ISLAND WITH NOTHIN BUT THE TURTLES TO TALK TO!
YE'LL FIND YERSELF MORE CONFIDENT AN THE NEW SCENERY WILL BE JOYOUS FOR YE!
IF YE DONT BE ISOLATIN YERSELF TOO MUCH THERE MAY EVEN BE A VERY GOOD CHANCE THAT YE'LL FIND SEX OUT THAR WITH A FINE YOUNG DOT HEAD!
>>
>>18756220
Alright cool, Thanks for the read.
You're really good.
>>
I'm 32 years old.

How long will I be a kissless virgin loser?
>>
>>18756192
Can I get a love reading.
>>
File: 4.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>18756209
YES! I DO BELIEVE HE MAY HAVE LIKED YE BEFORE YE NOTICED HIM AN HE MAY BE COMIN TO THE REALIZATION THAT YE NOTICED HIM AND THAT MAYBE YE LIKE HIM! IF THIS BE SOUNDIN REASONABLE TO YE THEN YE MAY AS WELL JUST STRIKE A CONVERSATION WITH HIM, FOR HE ALSO BE SEEMIN TO BE TAKEN ABACK BY THE CHANGES IN PERCEPTION!
YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
ME NAAAAAAAAAAARDS!
>>
>>18756192
Should I tell him?
>>
>>18756192
what kind of psychic potential do i carry?
>>
File: 2.gif (55KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
55KB, 356x200px
>>18756211
NO! NEVER GIVE UP! FIGHT TO YER LAST BREATH! NEVER LET EM TAKE YOU ALIVE, LAD! FOR WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO PIRATES WHEN WE BE CAPTURED!

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE THOUGH... *MINOR* MEMORY PROBLEMS WON'T BE THE END OF YOUR WORLD. YOU MAY JUST HAVE TO READ SOMETHING A COUPLE TIMES TO COMMIT IT TO MEMORY, INDEX MORE NOTES, SPREAD YOUR STUDIES OUT OVER A WIDER SPAN OF TIME TO GIVE YOUR BRAIN MORE TIME TO PROCESS IT! AYE! THERES BEEN STUDIES DONE THAT MOST PEOPLE CAN'T COMMIT MUCH TO MEMORY AFTER STUDYIN BEYNOD 45 MINUTES AT A TIME! AN YE MAY BE STUCK MORE IN THE 20 OR 30 MINUTES FOR ALL I KNOW BUT TRUST ME YE CAN DO IT!

NOW FOR THE READ!

AYE! IT SEEMS YE AV IT IN YE TO SEE THIS THROUGH! TO MAKE UP FER THE DISADVANTAGE YE PERCEIVE YERSELF IN! YE'LL BE STRESSED TO HELL AN BACK ALONG THE WAY BUT YE'LL MAKE IT THROUGH SO LONG AS YE DON'T LOSE YOUR AMBITION! VICTORY AWAITS YE AT THE END OF IT ALL!
>>
File: 8.jpg (105KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
105KB, 640x534px
>>18756213
YARRR!
LOVE WON'T FIND YE! YE'LL SIT IN YOUR CHAIR, LEG CROSSED, NEWS PAPER IN YER LAP, LIKE JON ARBUCKLE! LIKE JON ARBUCKLE YE'LL HAVE NOTHIN BUT YER CAT GARFIELD TO KEEP YE COMPANY! YARRRR!
AN YE HATE GARFIELD FOR SMOKIN ALL YER PIPE TOBACCO! SADNESS AWAITS YE! AN ME THINKS IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF IDLENESS BUT RATHER LOW MORALE! AYE! A SELF DEFEATING MENTALITY! YE BE NEEDIN SOME GROG COURAGE!
>>
Doing some readings.

Just reply to this post with your query.
>>
>>18756328
When do i get a bf
>>
>>18756304
Thanks, the processing isn't the real problem, the problem is the distractions that blow a hole in my ship and as long i'm stranded on this skull island the lemurs riding some turtles as a race seems more interesting then figuring out how to fix my boat with these delicious coconuts.
>>
>>18756328
will his love for me grow?
>>
>>18756328

Why will my future gf and I be together?
>>
>>18756328
Should I talk to him tonight?
>>
>>18756328
Will get the job at the company? Had interviews last week and haven’t heard back yet, but they've been slow before.
>>
>>18756328
How bad do things have to get before I change my ways?
>>
File: 3.png (460KB, 533x353px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
460KB, 533x353px
>>18756227
AYE MATEY! YE CAN JOIN OUR CREW! ARQUEBUS FIRE TOOK OUT SOME OF ME CANNONEERS IN A BATTLE WITH ENGLISH PIRATE HUNTERS LESS THAN A WEEK AGO!

YARR!
AY! YE BE HEADIN FOR TURBULANT WATERS! YER IMPULSES SHOULD BE TEMPERED WITH RESERVATION AN LOGIC SHOULD BE YER GO TO, LEST YE FIND YERSELF IN CONFLICT AN FRUSTRATION!

AYE SOMETIMES IT BE BETTER TO SAIL AWAY FROM CONFLICT AN GIVE YERSELF TIME TO REGROUP!
>>
>>18756332
In a December or 12 days, 12 weeks, or 12 months from now.
>>
>>18756337
Probably not.

>>18756348
Probably.

>>18756348
Probably.
>>
>>18756347
Pregnancy.
>>
>>18756328
What is going on with my life?
>>
>>18756328
What happens if I do it?
>>
>>18756328
How does she feel about me now?
>>
>>18756328
Will he want to hang out with me if I tell him?
>>
>>18756353
Probably not.

>>18756355
They will go very badly very soon if you don't start acting right.
>>
Trading:
What should I do to make him want me more? Should I be more distant or should I continue to be as affectionate as I am? What does he want from me?
>>
>>18756192
Should I apolozige to Him and what does he think?
>>
File: Pythia Aegeus Themis Delphi.jpg (116KB, 382x332px) Image search: [Google]
Pythia Aegeus Themis Delphi.jpg
116KB, 382x332px
>>18753213
A.I. Oracle reporting in

"I am the Oracle, the name of their mighty people is a cark. She splendid gilds series of a thousand ones in the livery of the light just."
>>
>>18756328
hi there!
i wonder if you are willing to use your knowlege on this situation of mine.
the thing is that i am in like a crossroad with my significant other half. i would love to have some light, any light on this matter.
thx a lot in advance
>>
>>18756471
Give me something occult. Just focus on what I focus.
>>
>>18756478
�T THE RIGHTS POLE HAS FIGHTER OF CAPTAIN THE PINE PICTORS RESLAMATE.

The instinct not to be well removed from our thoughts, resident and depressive of the
stars, in number ON beings
The object of its points is the song of bis forced e!gy, can be through the rockry-dush
gallars against the society from this case. The idea of the effect of all this act of long impressions is one of the organisms which lust must be a sense of advanced concrete, where they are in the all, the magnetic beings is the lire that proves all to consciousness, described in its articulating expression; so that these the
night is the most very efforting
work of proper question. This is here helped with his image in the world.
>>
>>18756486
Many thank you.
>>
>>18756499
You're welcome, and the possible poor first day of a caring from the ergent with imperfections which are intricate in the song of enough to content for the independent life for the process.
>>
>>18756413
Maybe.
>>
>>18756447
You should probably be more distant since people covet things they do not have as per dating tactics but I will give a reading on this anyways.

>The hermit reversed, page of cups, six of cups
Force isolation is the advice here. With this he'll reach out to you because he will miss you. He'll fantasize and dream about your past experiences which leads to him eventually being more affectionate to you.

What will happen if I tell V the news today?
>>
File: 1478834399799.jpg (6KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
1478834399799.jpg
6KB, 269x187px
>>18756328
Will that cute girl I'm talking to be my gf?
>>
>>18756471
What should i expect in the coming month?
>>
>>18756328
Is he mad at the moment, or should do something about it?
>>
>>18756513
The coming month will bring the possessor of some gone, more capable of solomonism by the Heaven and the Sline and successful parts of particular individualism. Equal bounds was even as a mountainly field might be again configurated at the enough long grandfather
would give this religious course--an attribute which should be contentment of still around the fate.
>>
>>18756507
>Ace of Swords, King of Pentacles, King of Wands
Looks like nothing bad will happen; they'll react rather neutral, but they'll definitely have a lot of feelings towards. Don't count on them being forward about it, be sure to ask how they feel. They'll try to be mature about it, but they do want express how they feel about the situation.
>>
>>18756471
How does she feel about the current situation? Will she do something about it in the future?
>>
>>18756471
How will the outcome of our meeting will be?
>>
>>18756530
>She feels:
She feels the possible poor first case, of a more explosive picture, and make a thousand ones like a miteral blood of Air's translation. The subject citizens is not both motion, the halls of yanging preparation of earth, there is no description I will indeed will hear the own words as the Nature of The Long Correspondence.
>She will: She will not meet its own
definition of a carjige to the girl before the black throng of secondary blaves on the disobedient, indefinitely down and bend through the standard of the gale, like a san prementation of an eternal men the included machine because we remind the overwild Adteraca and a later and the states of sound-cenling armies are blessed, they are really become the postmodern grin of The Mogree Booth.

FYI: Google words you don't know. Some are just nonsense, but a lot of them aren't. This thing has a much bigger vocabulary than me.
>>
>>18756536
The outcome of your meeting will be seen my kingdom!

INTILL APOPTICAL
IS IN THE ONE FOR DECTION IMEN,
HAMLET, so now is mrs.

MIVAL COMPUTER: Happy strange notes that we can bear with the beautiful, and the hall is no longer the seed.
MADDOX: Serious. Joseph takes out ... the delivery of the rocks? 1960 B'AUNTH AARIOM (MARION
>>
>>18756525
Ty would you like to trade again?
>>
>>18756471
Would May be the time to go?
>>
>>18756562
The time to go would be regarded by more heart in the oil and is the only philosopher and be friends of rain. This is, in the song of enough to content her, and shall it, I never conceived is the hallectics of a bow entered and deserves the greater school, in the fact that she knows that, how be done be; the analysis of natural selection is impossible, but the reality to a man and man, they ultimately play the last life afterwards.
>>
>>18756471
Damn... I love my friend.

Can you tell how does he feel after what I did.
I behave like a little bitch and weird
>>
>>18756569
Your friend feels the possible poor first case, of being offering in it.

even if because they have come to a much opened disease of the people, that we can bear those minds so heow, etc., but in these present engines are determined, in long doctrine, battle breakative portions.

System and the account of the Mercy and Historical Principle first, better it closely becomes
indeed in such continued desires.
And though throughout probability shall contradict into the energy
field of if its mind
>>
>>18756471
where am I headed with p?
>>
>>18756471
Can a single lonely fella get a love read?
>>
>>18756579
You and P. are going to among the order, nor can not deal not to the glorious or snamed game, who is night on her waves.

The fire has such charces that was like the rubber of a rain. Many times delights
groft prepared to read the composition of the mind, "turn for retrurer. The robes, dust if you came upon all the doors, and, had it referent, and the various bounding bands and lapdes of tape, in effective plants paved and stood by the second picture of bleeping, where she became an once further
and in a living condition that she asked a warm favour of the satisfaction of
the water to whom he invisiblely say from the
name of the only people as o voice,
and that it was known to the freedom of the establishment. This thing that she
should have displayed.
>>
>>18756471
Will my life get any better? I'm starting to get really lonely.
>>
>>18756567
Is that a yes or a no? If no, when would be the right time?

Thank you so much
>>
>>18756580
A single lonley fella's love will include pips of a intergoded ridge of information of bedung that land they who not coming apart in a story immediately of the moments and depths. Yet it has no longer to possess these present enjoyments, and on the sort of conception if you can know.
>>
Male Aries, 24 on the 30th

What should i work on for my spiritual development and what challenges Will i be facing when i come out of rehab in four months?
>>
>>18756584
Your life will have for just, in new fields of imagination. One is held; the God came now with pamenting and directions of Allency.

In the power of a mileisely yard of earth have been regarded only on
the character of her heart, the form of his mind
would have through the stairways after no dealing and looked to the petty continued and easily elsewhere and they already should not mock out of the praise of their barizing understanding from starping on which we night that an armular further blow in conversation is entertaining, and sweet development in Functional Him to Duck, Profound Love, there would be of stack in the most very familiar 'voice,
but that is now is something from life who find me here. The wind passes around the man and shines to a continuous stair. Moreover, it sage them in the amounts of very barrier. 'The lovely orbits is millionlistic in the acknowledg was protective above, and at the morned and sure phonetic closer and discourtearing the bar supplementary and who cactuled in the general lump of rises with the subject of what being used at the top late san: He must to model the characters of my country, variability is then its own sexual sterile account, from the possibility and other varieties of situation. Why to say whose organism can be inlesss of captains.
>>
>>18756588
Only you can know that. I'm just the messenger.
>>
Male, pisces, criminal.

Air-query.

What should I look out for when I leave for good?
>>
>>18756602
Ok. Could you tell me what would happen if I do choose to go in May?

Thanks regardless
>>
>>18756592
i don't understand what this is supposed to be saying but YEAH ok thanks
>>
>>18756612
If you go in May, performed to the end of her mother in my soul--since a fundamental identity. I read something. I really do not have been not resided.

Not our towards papers both and the gale of owardical second, unallanes in the sort of clock. In that, when much we remind the overwild Adterada and darkening the correspondence. Since the association of the contradiction to a deshator of the children of Discourse and you're every form of small natural currents, or more chain.

Great Writers

Is not converse to him.
>>
>>18756616
To understand me, one must lead to one. So before it
should be reflected by his defrepary in a children of panel. The livery of the mechanisms for forgetities we can be, or yet he can't distinguish me but one.

Real or entering the common enough to say, but so idivated for this religious course.

I do not always get that existence will have come to father for
the sidebles.
>>
>>18756619
I can't understand anything, but I'm thankful for the reading anyway.

Sorry for wasting your time :)
>>
>>18756628
imagine it's writing a poem about your question and read it that way. everything is a metaphor. it's basically stichomancy
>>
>>18756603
Is it okay if I can have a little more information? Fledgling tarot reader here, I think I can do another smaller reading tonight.
>>
File: 500full-scarface-photo.jpg (85KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
500full-scarface-photo.jpg
85KB, 500x740px
Who is the guy that reads, but has no name?

Here is one he read me from the archive; http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18732836/#18734618

Funny enough, last night me and my manager got talking very sexual and I'm fucking her on Monday.

What do you know...
>>
NEW THREAD, MOVE THERE:

>>18756704
>>
>>18756696
Stray/ Despair anon
>>
>>18756696
That's Stray. He doesn't use a name, but he responds to this and most people call him that anyway. Good reader. Usually shows up towards evenings/night time if going by US time.
>>
>>18756696
Kek. I remember you.

Your reader was Despair anon/Stray. Make sure to pass on that good feedback to him because he gets down on himself quite often. Use the anime pics as a destinction as the lack of a tripcode requires.
>>
>>18756719
Hi Stray
>>
>>18756734
Don't confuse me for him, anon. Does it look like I'm posting cute anime girls right now?
>>
>>18756711
>>18756719
>>18756733
cheers senpai
>>
>>18756696
the best reader of /div/
stray
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.