[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 27

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18640436
>>
File: 1478878412689.gif (1017KB, 347x289px) Image search: [Google]
1478878412689.gif
1017KB, 347x289px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next two hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, romantic relationship, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post.

Guidelines:

1: No death queries
2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
3: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
4: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
5: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
6: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
7: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
8: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse."

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"

Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
File: rorschach.gif (98KB, 499x357px)
rorschach.gif
98KB, 499x357px
Doing some readings, at least [3]. Anyone interested, i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Keep in mind i take my time and as always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>18643064
Male
Yellow star
Painting in my room. Two masked women playing instruments. A violin and a cello.

Will I eventually find peace after moving away from it all and living alone as I plan?
>>
>>18643071
Female
Virgo
Tired
Love reading for next two weeks
>>
>>18643071
Male
Sagittarius
When will I find a girlfriend?
Hopeful
>>
>>18643071
Male
Scorpio
Will these problems begin to subside soon? Next few weeks for example
Irritated
>>
>>18643064
Male
silver square
Rain

Is there a potential marriage between me and J?

why I was denied? because of the numbers?
>>
File: IMG_0128.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Anybody read tea leaves? Not sure if I did it right, but here's my cup from today. Just thought I'd ask casually, I'm kind of curious how next month is going to be. I can provide more info on request.
>>
>>18643077
>THE painting in my room

forgot a word
>>
>>18643064

>>18643017
Trying again.

Female
Red cube
The aroma of rain
I've been having this recurrent nightmare since I was a child with some changes, recently I had it again, it holds any meaning?
>>
Doing whatever.

Trading as well.

Man. /div/ needs a tip jar lol.
>>
>>18643064
Male
Red star
Watching the sunset in spring/early summer

There's some sort of an awakening happening inside. Feels like a crossroads, it could go either way. Where do you see me going with this? I need people who understand to make this transition easier (and to choose the right way), do you see me succeeding in that?
>>
>>18643077

About Query: Debauch - 7 of Cups
Personal Influences: Adjustment
External Influences: Wealth - 10 of Disks
Hidden Personal Influences: The Magus
Hidden External Influences: Victory - 6 of Wands
Don't Do: The Hermit
Do: The Hanged Man
Likely Outcome: Princess of Cups
Clarification: Prince of Cups

Bad news, I'm afraid. You're not going to be happy. You're going to end up dreaming about "The Good Old Days", back before you were completely alienated and outcast with no port to call home or friendly souls to talk to. You have a really nasty streak of putting yourself before others, and treating people like your pawns whether you cop to it or not. Unless you learn to start being more selfless and charitable, you won't ever be truly happy. Cutting yourself off from others will do more harm than good, socialize and help others for its own sake. As it stands, people don't like or trust you due to the fact that you seem conniving, manipulative, and selfish.

>>18643084

Denied again, # 3 and # 7. Learn from your mistakes or find another reader.
>>
>>18643064
Female
Black Star
The feeling of a clean head of hair.

How can I overcome my persistent emotional apathy?
>>
>>18643118
Beatrice
How long is it before I find love?
>>
Male
red circle
riding down a hill with a bike

I'm in a sort of resting moment right now, can you give me general guidance of what to do?
>>
>>18643079

>Later on, when he succeeded in getting Fernanda to come back home, she gave in to his urges in the fever of reconciliation

>Knight of Cups (R), Seven of Wands

Seems like a suitor will be presented to you but there is a chance you will turn him down or his intentions might not be clear to you (perhaps he is not too good flirting). Dont take the last part too seriously though, be open minded.

>>18643118

Trade me phamalan
>>
File: bullets.jpg (71KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
bullets.jpg
71KB, 550x448px
Please could some good soul help me relieve me of anxiety? Could be Iching or tarot or sea-shells for all I care.
>Will my girl choose me in the coming days/months?
It's a senseless question and would require a whole novel to explain but the thought is what matters I guess?
>>
>>18643131
this for you, sorry >>18643064
>>
>>18643130
Loving yourself can happen today. Stop putting yourself down whenever you are denied.

If you only want to know about finding a partner...well. It's a long hard road ahead. You date, well...you date shitbags. You need to learn how to read people before you learn where to find love.

You date the same people over and over. Hell. You experiments with other women turn out the same. Learn to value yourself. And learn how to sniff out loads of bullshit.
>>
>>18643118
L
What do you see happening next Friday with G and I?
>>
>>18643133
What you want bruh.

Will tonight be fun?

>>18643134
Yes. In short. Yes. I won't expand on that because I hate dramatic bullshit.
>>
>>18643064
male
Black circle
rain sound

This girl I love, I'm likely to marry her?
>>
>>18643118
Rain
What image of me people have?
>>
>>18643146
Arguing over the past. They will think you lied you earn their trust...again. did you?
>>
>>18643125
Thank you. I appreciate your time.
>>
>>18643154
Somber.

Sad.

Quiet.

Standoffish.

But people who see past all that or know you, know that you are kind to a fault. Just shy. Anxiety makes you seem like a person who you truly aren't. Learn to speak up. Nobody's going to bite your head off for being as nice as you would like to be.
>>
>>18643118
Dion
When does N has an epiphany and are they going to come for me for help? Thank you
>>
>>18643118
Hey Orion!
Will looking for volunteer opportunities help me deal with anxiety and stress? It's affecting me and I'm trying to find a way to relieve it once and for all. Perhaps through volunteering will I find my way to a permanent job? Thank you.
>>
>>18643071
Male
Leo
For the past year ive been feeling really uneasy about my life. I've been very confused as to what i should do in life. I cant focus because i overthinking situations that have not or may not even happen. I try to look back to see what caused me to feel like this and i can't find out what it is. What can i do to stop feeling like this?
What i feel: confused, lost, sad, angry, tired
>>
>>18643161
I didn't lie.. think it will become anything more than just arguing like romance or one night stand? thanks
>>
>>18643094

About Query: Death

Likely Meaning: Ace of Cups
Clarification: Prince of Disks
Expanded Clarification: Strife - 5 of Wands

There's an unresolved aspiration that's gnawing at you-- You're disappointed in yourself, and this is your subconscious desperately trying to tell you you're not doing/working towards something you should be.
>>
>>18643171
I won't bullshit you. I cannot tell.

>>18643173
Of course it will. And this is also advice from someone who delt the same way as a teenager. Volunteer to work with animals. Horses if possible. Or dogs. Animals that will actually learn to know you as you work with them.

Eventually you learning to deal with animals will translate into people. A dog isn't going to bitch at you for making mistakes!
>>
>>18643080

>She didn’t answer. Frustrated by her silence and by the darkness that didn’t let me see her expression and guess her thoughts, I lit a match. She quickly turned around and hid her face. I grabbed her head with my other hand and forced her to look at me; she was crying silently

>Hanged Man (R), Two of Wands

Fairly interesting reading i might say. Of course i can not give you specific dates but i can tell you how it will happen.

It will be some sort of rebound relationship and it might blow in your face fast. Not saying the relationship is going to be bad per se, but you will meet her in an unstable emotional state.

>A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on
>>
>>18643118
Quinn
Is he going to be attracted to me when he sees me at the get together and if so how do I pursue?
>>
>>18643118
general reading

Sonia
>>
>>18643169
>Anxiety makes you seem like a person who you truly aren't.
you got it 10/10
For some reason even when mostly I'm quiet I don't regret laughing loudly and telling stupid jokes. This doesn't fit in me at all, so I'm probably weirdo in others eyes.
I'm working on this. Feeling a lot more free, but still it's hard to get to me.
>>
>>18643118
W
Love reading
>>
NO MORE LOVE SHIT!

You sad, sad people. This shit's depressing.
>>
>>18643217
Will i die alone senpai?
>>
>>18643217

Its official,the love is over
>>
>>18643192
Thank you Orion! Enough is enough! I've been working on myself and I'm looking for opportunities now. May 2017 bring you many blessings! :)
>>
>>18643225
Only if you decide against the murder-suicide.
Joking. Joking. Don't murder me pls...

>>18643231
It's all ogre.

Seriously guys. The love stuff is just sad. And harder to do because it is essentially two readings at once. More if you want to know about all of your crushes. And for dudes it is usually about 50.
>>
>>18643233
Same to you!
>>
>>18643236
What school do I end up going to next year?
>>
Male
Shape: 2 sqaures on top of each other so it makes 8 edges evenly spaced (like the star of david but squares instead of triangles) black
Favourite thing: laughing
Mood: fiending for painkillers

Query: will i leave this depressing country soon?
>>
>>18643123

Denied, # 7

>>18643129

About Query: The Devil
Hidden Driving Force: The Hermit
Clarification: Luxury - 4 of Cups
External Forces: Science - 6 of Swords
Clarification: Death
What Hinders: Abundance - 3 of Cups
Clarification: The Aeon
What Helps: Ace of Disks
Clarification: Adjustment

The problem here, is your head is up your ass-- You're vain, shallow, and narcissistic. In short, you think you're better than those around you despite knowing deep down you're not. You need a visit to Reality Check Tech (Crosstown rivals of Shoudland University). Wallowing in shit and feeling sorry for yourself while trying to distract yourself from the real problem with shiny new bullshit to be upset about isn't going to fix this. Humility, and good old fashioned hard labor will do you some good; You're out of touch and need to ground yourself.

>>18643131

Too late to the party, and Denied for # 4 anyway.

>>18643150

Too late to the party, and Denied for # 3 + # 7 anyway.

Shop's closed, no more requests past this point will be considered or acknowledged.
>>
>>18643186
Thanks for the reading.

I'll think about it.
>>
>>18643118
What are my paranormal abilities?
>>
>>18643236
I decide in favor of murder-suicide, thank you senpai
>>
>>18643148

>Oh excellent Hippias, I don’t do that voluntarily, for then I’d be wise and awesome, according to your argument, but involuntarily.

>Nine of Cups, Two of Wands, Ten of cups

Oh yes it will, with potential for even more. See it as if nine can become a ten, Good but perhaps even better. No other way to see it.

>What you want

Humor me with more hypothetical occult query.
As i told you the other day, a lot of my occult experiences are related to dreams. Mostly epiphanies and what nots but some times ''visits''. There are three majors on this regard and i will ask you about the first and most intense one.

I have a pretty vivid understanding of the event and nature of the entity, but there is something that always eluded me and i wonder if you could catch on it.

Basically, whatever you can get, i rather reserve the specifics not to sway you one way or another; but the event was strong enough to change my perspective on the paranormal.
>>
>>18643118
Potato
Do I have any potential for doing readings besides cards? Scrying, clairvoyance?
>>
>>18643083

>We have dealt with that question quickly, that if it is of one kind it can be taught; if it is of a different kind, it cannot.

>Knight of Swords (R), Strength

Yes, you will overcome most of them but be careful of creating more in the process.

You might be incorrect in the nature of some of them though but strength is a rather nice card for this type of questions, signifying you will get your shit together. Overall i see a positive outcome.

Cheers
>>
>>18643118
pumpkin

This girl I love, I'm likely to marry her?kin
>>
>>18643148
Girl problem guy here, thank you blessed tripfriend. May I inquire what method did you use? (And what were the results [I don't want to bother you with a full detailed thing just tell me what happened]) Thanks again
>>
>>18643118
Is medicine in my path??
Will be successful at it?
>>
>>18643118
Do I have any paranormal abilities???
>>
>>18643118
Should I dump her?
>>
File: ohflathr1.jpg (270KB, 880x550px) Image search: [Google]
ohflathr1.jpg
270KB, 880x550px
Any of you folks have an opinion on OH cards? I thought they were only meant for therapy but my mom always used them for divining growing up. then I saw this on the wiki page:

>Despite suggestions to the contrary, the most common use of OH cards and other, similar, card decks (even the classical 4–suite poker/bridge deck) is for divination. In many bookstores and retail outlets, OH cards are often shelved alongside tarot cards. The chance juxtaposition of images, especially within a pre–set frame or schema produces fascinating combinations that lend themselves to speculation about meaning beyond the immediately obvious or literal. Some people suggest that these are often fine examples of synchronicity.

>OH cards are intended to encourage people to interpret their own cards and speculate on their meaning without adherence to any particular ideology, and without the intervention of an expert. This process makes possible the exploration of such phenomena as perception differences, projection, transference, stimulation, cognition, intuition, and meaning.

>The use of random draws, or casts, has a long history related to, among other things, shamanism, occult practices, "primitive" religions, as well as science, where random numbers are often an essential ingredient in statistical analysis. One of the best known uses of this process is the consultation of the I Ching, to which Confucious wrote a commentary. A modern perspective on the I Ching can be found in the foreword that C.G. Jung wrote the introduction to the Wilhelm/Baynes translation.[3] Raman indicates that the creation of The OH Cards was informed by all these sources.

[spoiler]btw if anyone knows what the "OH" stands for i would be happy. I can't find anything on it from google.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18643071
Up for one more?

>Female
>Taurus
>Why did he do it?
>Lethargic
>>
>>18643181

>Enough for me a man who is not bad nor too intractable, who knows civic right, a sound man. I shall not blame him, for I am not fond of blame. Infinite the tribe of fools.

>King of Swords, Two of Pentacles (R), Eight of Pentacles (R)

Basically dont let it overwhelm you. There are reasons on why you overthink things, it is in your nature but the main issue is that you dont let go of things that you know will not bring any fruition.

Be assertive and accurate, you have great potential, dont waste it by getting stuck in irrationality. You are so weighted down by emotions that it affects your productivity and even you chances to get things started, without realizing that working towards your goals will help you soothe said emotions.

Hope this helped
>>
>>18643071
>female
>aries
>How does M feel about me?
>anxious
>>
File: IMG_1522.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1522.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Any tasseomancers around?
>>
>>18643471
When I looked at thumbnail I thought it's a pug
>>
>>18643434

>And then I either rushed to get dressed and run out into the street, or else I grabbed her brutally by the arms and tried to force her to reveal the truth of her sentiments and feelings.

>Ace of Swords, King of Pentacles

Interesting that you ask, i think his intentions were clear and it went in lines of obtaining something. I dont know if romantic in nature but definitely possession; either of you or something you have.

The phrase might be a bit too literal in your case and he wanted to know how did you feel about him but i dont know... Seems like he wanted to prove a point.

Feedback is appreciated since your question puzzles me for some reason and makes me doubt my accuracy.
>>
>>18643071
Male
Sagittarius
Am I on the right path for a decent life?
Lost?
>>
>>18643498
Ugh, stupid boy problems. So this guy and I have a 'thing' for each other but ultimately (after just making out a few times) decided to 'just be friends' because 'he wasn't ready for a relationship or anything like that'.

So I was a little bummed, but hey these things happen right? This was about a month a go.

We continue to hang out but he starts being very friendly to me starting about last Monday. Okay cool, this guy has finally eased up a bit and isn't weird about this any more.

Okay so cue to last Thursday, we're going to meet up at a bar but he suddenly asks me to 'pick him up'. I get the feeling that he was going to try to initiate something between us. I should have told him no then or made up a reason not too but also lets be real, I let curiosity get the best of me.

So we go out, and I notice he's drinking a little more than usual but we come back, hang out with his room mate a bit. To get to the point, he ends up getting a lot more drunk than I thought and so do I and we hook up.

Cue to the next morning, we kind of fool around a bit more but he's way too hung over. He then gives me a weird half way 'bro hug' and doesn't even walk me out the door. I get to my car and realize that I totally just got used by a friend who just wanted to get his dick wet. Or I think. I don't know. That's where you come in.

>tldr, I'm a dumb ass who played herself.
>>
>>18643563
But to continue this, I've tried to be friendly but I know I've been cold recently. He's been a little awkward when I've seen him since but it looks like he's trying to play along to 'all is well'.
>>
>>18643071
male
capricorn
why does it feel like im always messing up somehow
dead
>>
>>18643563
have you tryed talking to him at all about this?
>>
>>18643563

Ouch... well i think you might have things straight. As appreciation for the feedback i will extend in a few minutes (busy atm) and see where you guys stand. I mean, if you want.
>>
>>18643591
I feel dead inside too, anon. Man, maybe i should've kept being detached from all this.
Its not supposed to be like this
>>
>>18643597
Ugh, I plan to. I've just been way too angry about it all week to do anything about it. He might deserve it, but I don't want to explode on him and say something hurtful. I just feel so used and I really thought he wasn't that kind of person.

>>18643599
Yeah that would be appreciated.
>>
F|Cancer|Career: Will there be financial success to earn a living with, with the projects I am currently working on?
>>
>>18643617
its better if you cool off a bit before taking to him about it, but it wasent right for him to do that to you. a nice long talk would be best i think, at least it would put your mind at ease
>>
>>18643071
male
aries

If things will happen the way I expect.(love)

sad
>>
>>18643616
this feeling is the worse. ive tryed being detached from things as well but it still dosent help. anon what happened to the happiness?
>>
Any Anons practice scrying and have some info/tips? When I get into meditation with constant discipline, I get visions, heightened intuition that ends up happening, sometimes sounds. I would like to hone my skills for more directed + on demand visions if possible.
>>
>>18643637
Ooooh buddy, yeah 200% not okay for him to do that. Especially when I was so open with him about my feelings for him earlier. But I can say and do some super hurtful and scaring things when upset.

I've cooled off a bit, but don't worry anon. I'm not letting him get away with it.
>>
>>18643071
Female
Capricorn
Will the relationship between me and my ex be repaired?
Confused
>>
>>18643643
Fuck man. Fuck all of this. This is not why i got out of hell. I was honestly much fucking happier when i was detached, living the life as a schizoid in my own world

Things have to change. This is not the way goddamit
>>
>>18643071

>Male
>Taurus
>Will I find success within my passion?
>Assertive
>>
>>18643134
Help! I promise to give good energies and whatnot in my sleep for you
>>
>>18643707

It's not if she will choose you which causes you anxiety, it's not seeing a world without her.

The thing about what humans do is that no reading can predict it, humans have free will and do as they please. The only thing I can tell you is to focus on doing what you please. Focus on your life and make it the best you can, focus on yourself so you can focus on others.

If she chooses you or not, either way you will always be in the equation. The more you trip over yourself in thoughts about her, the less chance you have to prove that you're worth choosing.

Let her do her, let you do you and let everything else go up to the wheel of fate. Knowledge of an outcome does not change the end result
>>
>>18643680
damn anon, i know the feeling. things realy do have to change man, just keep holding on
>>
>>18643725
thanks marcus aurelius san
>>
Where are the readers

Is everyone but me having fun on a friday
>>
I'd love to get a reading if someone is willing to do it.
I'm getting desperate.
>>
>>18643804
Not a reader but I do visit datktarot.com and angelmessenger.net. Both sites have really resonated with me. I think you should give them a try at least while you wait here. They're free. Good luck with whatever you need anon! :)
>>
>>18643654
I feel for you.

Something similar happened with an ex who used to care for me (too much, even), but got stabbed in the back once I showed vulnerability. There's this awful pit in my stomach whenever we're in close quarters. Good for you with not letting this slide. You're a lot stronger than I was. Best of luck.
>>
File: 1485919437400.png (74KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485919437400.png
74KB, 200x200px
Tarot reader here!
I'll do three 3 card readings tonight.
Let me know:
>Gender
>Sign
>First color that comes to your mind

I'm still a very green reader, so any feedback is very appreciated!
>>
>>18644106
why not
f
aries
blue
>>
>>18644106

Male
Leo
Green
Am I better off cutting out part of my ten year plan or will it work itself out?
>>
>>18644106

Blue
Cancer

Do i have a chance with G? Love reading
>>
>>18644106
female
leo
blaxk
will i be with my crush
>>
>>18644142

Male
>>
>>18644106

Male
Taurus
Blue
>>
>>18644106
Female
Leo
Orange
>>
>>18644128
>Knight of Wands
>The Magician
>Wands 6, reversed

You're going to end up in a very positive spot very soon. You'll be meeting a lot of new people and creating a lot of bonds, and through your new relationships you'll be able to grow as a person and accomplish things you didn't think you could.
>>
>>18644197
thanks for the reading
>>
>>18644135
>Cups 10 reversed
>temperance reversed
>the high priestess reversed

You're probably considering this because you're not where you thought you'd be by now. Don't panic, and take a moment to think about where your plans might have been a little week. If you cant figure out what you should do by yourself, don't be afraid to ask someone you can trust for their opinion, even if it might not be what you want to hear. You're worried about what the future will bring you, but if you just sit down and look at your options, the answer will come to you. tldr, you know the answer but you dont want to make the decision.
>>
>>18644237

>you're not where you thought you'd be by now

I am skewered.

>you know the answer but you dont want to make the decision

I am, in many ways, loathe to even start making such a decision. Thank you anon.
>>
>>18644106
Male
Virg
Red
Can i get a reading about the next 3 months please? I hope i'm not too late
>>
>>18644106
Male
Aries
Green
I'm looking for a two headed snow leopard, any meaning or any significance
>>
>>18644106
Female
Pisces
Periwinkle
>>
>>18644250
good luck my man
>>
>>18644142
>Queen of Pentacles
>Strength reversed
>Page of Pentacles

Lookin good! Chances are that if you put in the time to learn about her interests and who she really is, you'll grow closer with her. You gotta be careful with timing though. As soon as you really feel that its time to ask her out, go for it!! dont hesitate!
>>
>>18644282

Thanks man
>>
File: 1.jpg (152KB, 921x723px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
152KB, 921x723px
>>18644106
Male
Aries
Green

Today is the day, I'm going to ask someone out for drinks. Someone i barely talk to but i believe is attracted to me and i find her smoking hot. I'm leaning to me more open and straightforward and not beating around the bush anymore.

How will today go? will she be happy / accept?
>>
>>18643654
Yeah, since you already played into his shit, you need to be direct and confrontational with him about where things stand. I wish I would have made myself loud and clear when something similar to this happened to me not too long ago. Guys can bitch and moan about the friend zone all they want but thenot quite as catchy I-just-want-to-fuck-you-without-having-a-real-relationship-with-you-zone debatably sucks more ass. The thing that really gets me is that I did tell him that I'd rather we cut out all the flirting and extra stuff if we were just going to be friends, and he still kept trying to make sexual advances towards me after agreeing to that. I guess I just didn't stresshow I felt about it enough at the time. *shrug*

Seems like you already know what you need to do, but I can relate a lot to this situation so I thought I'd chime in with some support. Getting the dynamics of your relationship straightened out between the two of you is simply the best thing that you can do for yourself in the long run. Don't let yourself get led on any further.

Tldr; Guys suck. I hate them. I'm considering joining a convent and I'm not even catholic.
>>
>>18644094
Thank you for your sympathies. I used to be like you too but I'm not doing that anymore. He texted me several hours ago to see what I'm 'up to' this weekend. I'm seeing him tomorrow and I'm going to settle this.

People will ultimately wrong you in some way or form intentional or not. However what they do after you bring them to justice is what really will show you who they are. Are they legitimately sorry? Can they change? Do they even want to?

I don't think it's too late to settle things on your end, anon. Speak up.
>>
>>18644106
>>Gender
M
>>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>>First color that comes to your mind
Purple

Can i have a general please?
>>
>>18644343
I know right? And we actually had cut out all the flirting and extra bits which is what made this so peculiar. We're just friends. This has really been the first advance since our decision over a month ago and even before that we had only really kissed twice.

Thanks for the support. I'm just super pissed that I let myself get into this mess. I just thought he was different. You know, an emotionally mature adult.
>>
File: elvis hitler.jpg (83KB, 1011x478px) Image search: [Google]
elvis hitler.jpg
83KB, 1011x478px
>>18644106
male
Pisces
yellow

feedback guaranteed!
>>
>>18644106
It's probably to late for this. Since there has been a lot of responses. However,please let me know if you can do a reading
>Male
>Aquarius
>White

Will my life be put to rest soon in the end conflict between me my enemy?
>>
>>18644106
Male
Taurus
Purple

Can I get a love general? If not, how will I meet my next lover.
>>
>>18644393

>I just thought he was different. You know, an emotionally mature adult.

Yah. Same. That's what really broke the camel's back for me. I just can't be bothered to give anyone else a chance anymore when even someone I thought to be sensible enough proved themselves to be like the others. I'm not heartbroken, I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed. At least I finally learned my lesson to not take anything at face value.
>>
>>18644106

>Gender
Female
>Sign
Aries
>Maroon

As far as career goes, am I getting fired and moving on to a better job? Or am I remaining with my shitty job?
>>
Trading
>Query
>Relevant genders
>What you read
>What kind of query you would like to read for me
>>
>>18644773

Which career ladder do I climb?
Male
I can scry or tarot
Give me whatever you like.
>>
>>18644775
>Which career ladder do I climb?
Do you have a couple of choices you'd like me to analyze, or would you prefer for me to scry and just get what I get?
>>
>>18644777

I think that the choices I would give you would confuse you more, but some of them are seemingly subtle variations on one another.
>>
>>18644773
Is anything going to happen between me and the man who I want to have, initial C, and if not what do I have to do to change this?
F, tarot, romance queries
>>
Trading--Does he see me or want me as his partner? Does he wish we could get past the hurt from last year?
>>
>>18644789
I'm not really in the mood to try to wade through vague or indirect queries, so I'm going to decline politely.

>>18644799
You / Him / Union: Ace of Wands / 10 of Cups / Justice (reversed)
In Favor / Against: The High Priestess / 9 of Swords
What You / He Would Need to Do: The Lovers / 9 of Wands
Potential / Projected Outcome: Knight of Wands / The Emperor

First things first, you should make sure you're both on the same page, because it looks like you two might want slightly different things. He seems a bit more serious-minded than you. Now, I don't mean that he necessarily wants something serious /with you/, but he seems to have something more serious as a goal than you do.

Emotionally, there is a lot of room for chaos to brew here, and there's a good chance this might lead to some disaster. He seems a bit burned and unwilling to open up in the way you might want him to, and going about it in a very basic way will not net you results. At the same time, being excessively emotion, either in your delivery or in your support, will not work either. There has to be a sense of true partnership that he has to see in order to let go a bit.

Along with the partnership is an extension and exploitation of your advantage, being that you both help each other grow internally and develop in a way that allows the both of you to be more in tune with yourselves. There could be a lot of passion developing, but it will hing on both of you exploiting this aspect of mutual internal growth, and your best bet will be playing up that partnership aspect.

For my query, I'd like a reading on the girl I'm after, how best to win her over. Thanks.
>>
>>18644858
Thank you so much! I'll start right away.
>>
Hey, does somebody if its possible to see a spirit as if they were a day to day person, after communicating with them for a while?
Is it possible?
>>
>>18644858
>Obstacle/Cause: Ace of Cups, Six of Pentacles
>Background: Nine of Swords
>Recent past: Hierophant
>Future influences: Seven of Cups
>Possible answer: Knight of Pentacles
>Your resources: Three of Pentacles
>Feelings/Hopes/Fears: Three of Swords
>Outcome: Queen of Cups, King of Cups

Okay. A lot of cards that speak of emotion here. Are you worried about getting rejected? The feeling I'm actually getting is that you really just don't want to waste your time--not in a conceded type of way, but that you'd rather avoid a mess, like most normal people would.
These cards show me that letting emotions get too involved at this point will lead to some misunderstandings. It doesn't seem she's quite on the same page as you right away, though with Three of Pentacles, I feel like you both have the same goal, but you're taking different paths to it. Knight of Pentacles says, "be calm." Don't worry so much about where this relationship is going, or why things are taking so long to develop. Building trust and a friendship is going to be very important for you two. Taking things slow will actually lead to a better, more fruitful relationship between you two. The King and Queen of Cups as a relationship outcome is perfect. They both speak of emotional balance and control, and emotional generosity. These cards perfectly compliment the Three and Six of Pentacles, especially with the Knight of Pentacles present. The outcome of this relationship, if approached the right way, if deep emotional....zen. Completeness and understanding. The best path to this woman's heart, right now, is giving; give her friendship, time, understanding. The key is for her to step back and say, "hey, this guy has been there for me, and you know what? I don't think I can picture my life without him." I hoped this helped. Feedback would be awesome. I'll do some feedback for the spread you did for me now.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 240x128px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 240x128px
>>18644799
Yes eve I do forgive you and I want to be with you I apolagize for the zombie act please forgive me my actions were sry please excuse me. Yes Eve im serious. I love you. Eve Eve Eve Eve.
MIJ?
>>
>>18644858
>you two might want slightly different things
>has more serious goals than you do
Big time, especially in the realm of career. He definitely WANTS a fulfilling relationship, but I think he'd be fine going through life without a relationship, just his sisters, brother, and close friends, though he considers me his best friend.
>burned and unwilling to open up
Yeah, I sorta fucked up. I started getting melodramatic and hit a nerve with him and he shut down majorly. He's afraid to really take that leap and give me 100% again.
>true partnership
Yes. I've been trying to mature so that he can see me as a life partner instead of just a girlfriend
>more in tune with yourself
Yeah. He said that he has never given someone more power over his emotions than he gave me, and he never thought he could ever consider marrying any other person until he met me, and it scares him a lot (his first marriage ended after a few months when his wife ran away).
>playing up the partnership aspect
Thank you for confirming this. I've been trying to do this for sure, but your read resonated very much with me and confirmed that this is definitely what I need to be doing.

Very accurate. Thank you so much. I hope my read was accurate and helpful.
>>
>>18644921
Whaaaa??? My name isn't Eve. This doesn't ring a bell at all. Lol
>>
>>18644858
Are you still trading? Biblio here.
>>
>>18645018
Oh wow. I was just going to ask, but figured it's too late by now. Someone else though.

I'd like to know if I'm making too big a deal of my current problems.
>>
>>18645029
“What was I thinking?” His eyes closed tighter and opened again. His overalls creased. There was paint and blood on his hands. And bread crumbs. How different from the bread of summer. “Oh my God, Liesel, what have I done?”
Yes.
I must agree.
What had Papa done?

No, I don't think so. You're the one to be blamed for your problems and you're starting to realize that. I would say the realization is worse than the problems.

If you think I was any accurate and deserve a reading-

How can I leave my current place as soon as possible? Any time frame would be good.

Sorry if I couldn't help you :(
>>
>>18645077
Okay, give me a second.
>>
URGENT: Looking to trade a tarot reading for another reading here.

Query: Is my brother safe? What situation is he currently facing?

If more details are needed then let me know.
>>
>>18645077
>>18645079
It seems to be all a matter of the planning. Something seems unarticulated and you need to be much more strict with yourself. Even at that, it's still a process that takes time. The strictness is just a way of speeding things up, but the same learning is required either way.

It's really telling me for you to do anything different, rather to do more of what works. It's weird, because for that I don't get a timeframe, just whenever you actually become ready. But I mean, this is speaking of moving out the traditional way, merely to somewhere else. I don't get any curveballs in that regard.
>>
>>18645100
*really not telling me
>>
>>18645077
As for your reading. Good to affirm it. I hope the realization is worse, which is probably true really thinking about it for a few moments.
>>
gonna throw an air query out there:

is there a possibility that G and K get together?
>>
>>18645100
>>18645103
I'm trying to plan as much as my mind allows me to ;( I'm trying to, but I'm all over the place and my mind isn't in a good place right now. Just yesterday I had to google whether 'Good luck' and 'away' were correct or not.
Maybe I'm trying to rush things, but I'm trying to get out before I hurt myself or other, more concerned about the others than myself.

Not is working atm ;( Do you think it'll be a long time before I do get ready?

Thank you so much.

>>18645106
I'm glad I could help you ^^ Of course you have problems, but the 'what have I done' moment is awful doesn't matter the situation you're in...
>>
>>18645117
I do think it could be less than a year. I felt something like six months. But that's if you get yourself together enough for it happen at all. Like, it felt *really* dependent on you.

You don't happen to be weird 80s music guy, right? I've read for a guy like that with your question before.
>>
File: 1443802110240.jpg (39KB, 445x469px) Image search: [Google]
1443802110240.jpg
39KB, 445x469px
>>18645123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNugjm0iNxU

Soul and light can always see
The meeting of true love and she
This silent night and I,
I guess a lonely mind might see

I'VE SEEN LOVE ON THE SCREEEN
I'VE SEEN THE SCREEN GOODESS AND ME-OHHHH
HOW OFTEN THIS,HOW OFTEN, HOW OFTEN THIS POWER OF YOU!

I've heard the complete version of this song about 1,200 times :D Don't call it weird :(

-
Heck, will see what I can do ;(
>>
>>18645113
>Three of Pentacles, Six of Wands, Five of Cups, Five of Swords, Knight of Swords, Three of Swords, Six of Pentacles, Seven of Pentacles, Seven of Cups, The Empress

Nope, they're facing a lot of oppositions, likely due to financial difficulties or differences in priorities.
>>
>>18645133
Definitely isn't weird for the 80s and all. Does make me feel drab.

Only thing I can say is that it certainly seems this is something you should do, and will succeed at.
>>
>>18645134
thanks for answering! I appreciate it.
>>
>>18645141
Well. That's definitely something I should do, but the place I'm right now is giving me a beating and that makes everything harder. Leaving this place and not looking back would already be a success

If you wanna trade again, what should I learn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM
>>
>>18645155
Yes. What might go on between KC and myself? I'll get started now.
>>
Just a quick question. Every single time i close my eyes, for the last three days, i have seen the face of a tiger and an owl. It is starting to concern me, as the tiger is fine but the owl is rather ominous to me. What possible explanation is there that I am seeing these great beasts?
>>
>>18644903
>2 hours later
Sorry, schedule

>Are you worried about getting rejected?
Not really. I may have been at some point, but I already laid all my cards on the table, said how I feel, etc.

>The feeling I'm actually getting is that you really just don't want to waste your time
Yes, I've said as much, but that's not the concern here

>you'd rather avoid a mess, like most normal people would
I'm willingly diving head-first into a possible mess. And I'm not a normal person.

The rest of it pretty much says take it slow. I've gotten other readings to that effect, and I'm doing my best to keep my emotions calm and my motion in check.

Thanks, have a good one
>>
>>18645155
>>18645157
"The power of moral prejudices has penetrated deeply into the most spiritual world, which would seem to be the coldest and most devoid of presuppositions, and has obviously operated in an injurious, inhibiting, blinding, and distorting manner. A proper physiopsychology has to contend with unconscious resistance in the heart of the investigator, it has 'the heart' against: even a doctrine of the reciprocal dependence of the 'good' and the 'wicked' drives, causes (as refined immortality) distress and aversion in a still hale and hearty conscience--still more so, a doctrine of the derivation of all good impulses from wicked ones. If however, a person should regard even the affects of hatred, envy, covetousness, and the lust to rule as conditions of life, as factors which, fundamentally and essentially, must be present in the general economy of life (and must, therefore, be further enhanced if life is to be further enhanced)--he will suffer from such a view of things as from seasickness."--Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil (~23)

The past and vindictiveness. You are your own worst enemy. I think the defense you've built for yourself is also what's stopping you from moving forward. The good of your defense must persist, if you can figure out what that is.
>>
>>18645164
Doing anything peculiar lately? Work with the occult? Just wondering without having done a reading.
>>
>>18645157
In the morning, the damage was inspected. No one died, but two apartment blocks were reduced to pyramids of rubble, and Rudy’s favorite Hitler Youth field had an enormous bowl spooned out of it. Half the town stood around its circumference. People estimated its depth, to compare it with their shelters. Several boys and girls spat into it.
Rudy was standing next to Liesel. “Looks like they need to fertilize again.”
When the next few weeks were raid-free, life almost returned to normal. Two telling moments, however, were on their way.

Are you two together?Something bad will happen and that will drift you two apart. I believe it'll be an outside circumstance and not something created by one of you, it'll be big either way.
After a while you'll get back to your normal life.

Any feedback?
>>
File: 1413872290943.gif (266KB, 478x369px) Image search: [Google]
1413872290943.gif
266KB, 478x369px
>>18645176
Thank you for the reading.

I'm tired of whining so I'll just remain silent.
>>
>>18645186
Oddly enough, this already happened I believe. Thanks.
>>
>>18645182
Recently started looking into my family history and celtic seership, pecti-witta and druidry.

I talk to the old land spirit on my property and the spirits haunting my workplace sometimesbut i have been doing that for years.
>>
>>18645201
Eh. It just made me think you're going to learn something that's going to change the way you see things in general.
>>
>>18645204
Fair enough, i wonder what it might be though. Thank you, by the way.
>>
>>18645194
I'm sorry to hear that ;( I think you'll do just fine within a few weeks. Wait for some news
>>
>>18645211
I certainly thought of an esoteric nature, due to owl, which is why I asked. I had considered the tiger in terms of potency.
>>
>>18645216
Just remembered that I have, in recent months been adding some taoist chi-gong to my routine, it has helped me to feel and somewhat hear the spirits I speak with a bit better. Not sure if that helps but that might be the potency.
>>
>>18645216
Did you just do a reading? Like in the last minute or so on me?
>>
>>18645237
Uh yeah. I was really just guessing this time though.
>>
>>18645240
I ask because i felt something watching me. Very strong presence you or your spirit ally have.
>>
>>18645247
I think it's more me being under a spell this past week, if it's me at all. Been feeling funky and tiger-like myself.
>>
>>18645251
Interesting. Blessings be upon you, for your success and protection. By the way you dont live near the canadian border do you?
>>
>>18645270
I don't know. I live at about New England.

I've been able to ward off the spell though. Perhaps I can stop having 'spells' for awhile.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18645293
Sure. How close are C and T?
>>
>>18645274
Nice pun
Now two have come to "see" me. Impressive presence from them both. The greater one is you. A caroline seems to be the other. She follows you, i didnt feel any real malice, mostly curiosity. Perhaps someone who knows you or one of your bloodline. Be courteous but be cautious. As her reactions might be a bit over the top.
>>
>>18645312
17 letters in the alphabet
>>
>>18645312
She even sang to herself while she cooked those eggs to the brink of burndom. It appeared that there was great joy in cigarettes, and it was a happy time in the Hubermann household.
It ended a few weeks later

I think they're quite close right now, and enjoying each other. Fear not for this thing won't last for much longer.

Male
How can I learn the things I need to?
>>
>>18645318
I'll certainly look into it.

>>18645322
Okay, I'll start.
>>
Hey! Is there someone who can read lenormand? I used 5 card spread na middle card as significator (woman)
I got:
Whips, Rider, Woman, Garden, Moon

My question: In what circumstances I'm going to meet this specific woman and what feelings are going accompany it.
If someone can help me with this I would be grateful for it. Just need another view on this
>>
>>18645322
>>18645328
By the way, I highly grasped this was an existential sort of thing, but didn't want to say because it was gleamed while doing a reading off a Nietzsche book. Perhaps you should look into reading those types of things. I also strongly gleamed that the spiritual portion of the Nietzsche excerpt had literally to do a 'spiritual struggle' affecting you, even if the reference wasn't so obvious.

"Memory must die psychologically, inwardly, but function only outwardly. Inwardly, there must be death and outwardly sensitivity to every challenge and response. The inward concern of thought perverts action."--Krishnamurti's Notebook

I think the past thing is coming up again. I really do think it's just you stopping yourself. Many people are capable of making the trek out young, but the normies have a clear, ignorant head.
>>
>>18645351
I have the Nietzsche's books, I will take a look at them once I finish the books I'm reading right now.

I'm not thinking about the past, I'm not focusing on it, and I'm not trying to fix anything from my past. How the heck am I stopping myself?

Seriously, I'm trying to take a non-suicidal approach in my situation, but I'm starting to see no way out.

Was my reading any accurate? I can re-do it if not.
>>
>>18645393
>I'm not thinking about the past, I'm not focusing on it, and I'm not trying to fix anything from my past. How the heck am I stopping myself?

Honestly I have no clue. Just what came out. Trying to read more gains me more general statements about hatred. "A desire to deaden pain by means of affects."

Reading was very accurate. I wouldn't mind a second read into:
>>18645157
>>
>>18645417
''When Liesel accompanied Rosa Hubermann on her deliveries across Molching, one of her customers, Ernst Vogel, informed them that he could no longer afford to have his washing and ironing done. “The times,” he excused himself, “what can I say? They’re getting harder. The war’s making things tight.” He looked at the girl. “I’m sure you get an allowance for keeping the little one, don’t you?''

Well, the previous reading told you to wait for some not so pleasant news, and here they're.
Expect to same some 'cuts'. KC may or may not want to cut ties with you, maybe not completely, but at least some of it.

Any feedback?

---

>Hatred
As I said, I'm a danger to myself and others. There are too many conflicts at my current place and they're affecting me badly. Hence why I want to leave everything behind and never look back.
The more I wait, the worse it gets.
>>
>>18645462
Oh geez. All I get in regards to this is merely to weather it. Always keep your good will in mind. It probably won't improve completely until you leave.
>>
>>18645462
Oh feedback? Yep, my expectations and the way things are going right now.
>>
>>18645477
I'll just remain silent and stick to myself until the day I explode and take everything in sight with me.

>. Always keep your good will in mind. It probably won't improve completely until you leave.
Yeah, and to leave I need to 'look inside'.. fucking awesome.

>>18645483
Thanks for the feedback and sorry about it :/ Hope you're ok.
>>
I will do a few reading. Method is bibliomancy

>No love
>No generals

Need gender and query.
>>
>>18645519
Female
I'm friends with this guy but I have a feeling he doesn't take me seriously and looks down on me, and it seems to me like there is some ill-will or strange intent behind his friendliness. So my question would be: what are his feelings/intentions towards me, am I in danger?
>>
>>18645546
In the break, she was taunted. A boy named Ludwig Schmeikl came up to her with a book. “Hey, Liesel,” he said to her, “I’m having trouble with this word. Could you read it for me?” He laughed—a ten-year-old, smugness laughter. “You Dummkopf—you idiot.”
Clouds were filing in now, big and clumsy, and more kids were calling out to her, watching her seethe.
“Don’t listen to them,” Rudy advised.
“Easy for you to say. You’re not the stupid one.”
Nearing the end of the break, the tally of comments stood at nineteen. By the twentieth, she snapped. It was Schmeikl, back for more. “Come on, Liesel.” He stuck the book under her nose. “Help me out, will you?”

Not sure whether you're in danger or not, but your guy is surely up for no good.
>>
>>18645556
Welp, this doesn't sound good. Thank you anon
>>
>>18645519
Male
I basically just started my career, got my degree and got a job in my field of expertise. The thing is I haven't learned all there is to learn yet and there's a lot of responsibility ahead. Will I be successful this year on the project I'm assigned to?
Also will I get a chick that is a loyal to me?
Not talking about crazy love here, just a partner that takes me as I am and doesn't fuck me over.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18645519
Hey anon, if you're still there, I'd like a reading too.

Female
I was wondering if it's the right time to go and make my presence noticeable.

Thank you!
>>
>>18645519
General reading
f
>>
>>18645519
How will my plans for tonight go?
>I sure hope this is not love related
>>
>>18645519
female
would like a career reading
>>
Trading
Does he consider me as irreplaceable as I consider him?
>>
>>18645760
Still there?
>>
>>18645821
Yes
>>
>>18645823
I'll start then.

Writing or filmmaking? How does each path look?
>>
>>18645826
Thanks. I'll start.
>>
trading
>>
>>18645760
>>18645826
Something strange is going on. He likes as much as you'd like to believe it, but something in his mindset can't figure 'irreplaceable' into it. Maybe it's just not the way he thinks, but I think it has something to do with what's he's distracted by right now. I think he's under pressure to keep himself straight, with some sacrifices made for the sake of sanity.

Some kind of work that is very mentally straining. This having been done, this way of thinking, what he can give to you is everything you'd want. But he's unable to think like that right now, even if in a similar way otherwise.
>>
>>18645835
Sure. How would me and S go?
>>
>>18645826
Writing:
>justice, three of wands, three of cups, hanged man
Film making:
>five of pentacles, six of pentacles, lovers, three of swords

Well this is pretty clear. Between the two of them, writing will be the best. There will be a lot of hard work and waiting involved. You'll always have to be one step ahead of the game. It very much requires as much, probably even more, creativity than film, BUT you'll be happy doing it, and when it pays off, it pays off.
Unfortunately with filmmaking, it'll be a vain pursuit for you. You'll love and hate it; it'll destroy you at the end of it.
>>
>>18645842
Damn. Damn. I always get told this. But filmmaking came first for me.
>>
>>18645837
>just not the way he thinks
Totally believable. He's a very strange guy, like he's borderline autistic or something, but in a funny way but also in a way that leaves you wondering if he really might be.
>distracted right now
Literally always distracted. He's a workaholic.
>under pressure to keep himself straight
Accurate. He talks about me and our relationship like it's a drug. Not exactly very positive, though some might find that flattering.

Thank you.
>>
>>18645846
The guy I was asking about is a writer. It's savage business. The film industry, which he has tried to dabble is, is even more savage. I tested those waters for a minute and said hell no.
>>
>>18645851
Are you the woman I did the reading for, where I scried the 'secret eccentric', and you were talking about how he had been visiting family away?
>>
>>18645852
Writing somehow seems manageable to me. But filmmaking I definitely agree, though I wouldn't be interested in any of the big-budget kind of stuff. But I feel more potent as a director.
>>
>>18645839
You: Page of Coins, Justice, Queen of Pentacles
S: Seven of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune
Outcome: Knight of Wands

You and S would go very well together, but for some reason there seems to be a lack of passion on your side at the moment. You might be more focused on your career during the relationship and doing the bare minimum to meet "relationship" requirements while S would go into it being iffy, not sure if that is what he really wants, but then suddenly fall head-over-heels for you in a stroke of chance. A passion would spark eventually but this is something that would have build between you both. In order to speed up things between you two you are going to need to get rid of the "I'll give what S gives first" mentality because, like I said, he is not going to be that receptive to you at first. S's affection is something you are going to have to work at in order to get his full romantic side in motion and while you are doing this you won't feel like you are getting much back. Think of it as slowly getting his walls down. Once you do this though you will be happy with the result and the passion will be revealed.

Can you tell me about my next boyfriend please?
>>
>>18645859
Ok, give a sec.
>>
>>18645853
Nope! Wasn't me.
>>
Trading. Will he want to spend more time with me after we meet in March?
>>
>>18645859
This music came to my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaKQ8rIYA9c

I see a guy, seated busy with something at a desk. The image is monochrome, and he's encircled by a grey circle made of static, that eventually fades into black. He sort of keeps disappearing and reappearing, as if he were unavailable.

I see a serious guy, charming but intensive and intimating. He'll approach you. Must be some kind of artist.
>>
trading as well. I'll use taro.
>>
>>18645891
>>18645879
Want to trade then? Query?
>>
>>18645893
Ok.Wait a minute
>>
>>18645519
I hope you're still accepting.

Male
I'm stuck in a cycle, it feels like my life has dumbed down to a formula, like I'm just moving forward in a path that has already been decided. I don't see opportunities anymore, just situations that I have to sit through and hope everything moves by as quick as possible. Is there something I can look forward to at all?
>>
>>18645879
Yes, I really think he will. In fact, psyches him up so much it makes him retarded, and the whole thing will get in his head, in a multitude of ways, that could leave him a mess unless he gets straightens himself out. Queen of Cups reversed, The Moon reversed, Ace of Wands type cards I get.

As for myself. Will I ever stop being such a vampire about going outside and being social? Or is it just me wanting to live up to expectations?
>>
>>18645905
>so much makes him retarded
Hahah, whaaaaa? Retarded? Lol like excited?
>could leave him a mess unless he gets straightens himself out
Like he'll feel a mess until he sees me again? Could you clarify for me?

>ten of wands, knight of cups, judgement, hanged man, seven of wands
Okay, you're going to be very dramatic about it, but you can overcome your....vampirism, so to speak. The issue will actually lay in breaking the habit and the desire to retreat indoors. Even when you're feeling tired and lazy, until the habit is broken, you'll have to force yourself to go outside and be social, even when you don't feel like it. The power for this one is in your hands.
>>
Air query

Can I have a health reading please?
(I have been to see the doctor already)
>>
>>18645912
>Hahah, whaaaaa? Retarded? Lol like excited?
Yep.

>Like he'll feel a mess until he sees me again? Could you clarify for me?
It'll overoccupy his mind...and then the neurosis takes over. That's why I couldn't clarify it so well. It becomes too..messy. He's just going to have to recognize that while excitement is a good thing, not that form of it.
>>
>>18645879
I shuffled and shuffled and the Knight of Swords sprung out.
It seems your expectations are misplaced here.
A cold wind is blowing your way in this regard.
Either you or him have strife that hasn't exactly resolved itselt yet.

My question is corny.
Will I have a partner that is faithful to me this year?
>>
GIVE ME A READING FUCK
>>
>>18645938
Wait for moonie
>>
>>18645920
I will do another reading if someone reads mine.
>>
Doing readings for the first 3 ppl to ask.
Age, gender and strongest personality trait as of late are helpful but not completely necessary
>>
>>18645983
Will I be less anxious and more likable person in a few months?
>>
>>18645983

Male
Ambition

I'd like a general read if you're doing them.
>>
>>18645983
What does the future hold in store for me?

Male
>>
>>18645983
26,male,strife accompanied by bitterness
>>
>>18645983
24 m rebellious
Am i going to have to drop out after this semester?
>>
>>18645986
Your anxious mindset is holding you back in your desires for personal relationships. You probably wish you had a better relationship with your parents.
You will be upset over lost friends/relationships.
There's a warning to open up with loved ones to prevent mental illness.
Cooperate more with your parents before you lose contact completely.

On the plus side you have a strong will to improve. Don't give up.
>>
>>18645965

Still around?
>>
>>18645989
I've never quite seen a spread like this. So many diamonds...

There is an improvement in your financial situation. You will achieve a goal you've been working towards and be greatly rewarded.
I see you being very happy while looking at your bank balance. This will be achieved within 5 months.
There is a small warning to look after your work/life balance.
>>
>>18646010
thank you, reader
>>
>>18645990
Trust your intuition and go with your gut feeling when trying to achieve your goals. A new relationship or friendship may shake up your stability, don't get dragged into useless arguments. Cooperation will lead you to a small sum money.
>>
>>18646018
Yes.
>>
Trading a scry for a reading from someone who is good at identifying and describing people.
>>
>>18645920

Nine of Cups, Seven of Pentacles, Nine of Swords, High Priestess.

This type of questions are not corny but counterproductive. I dont know if the reason you ask is because you are hurt or because some other reader told you you will be cheated on.

Cheating is going to be a problem but it might be an issue because of you. Dont get me wrong, there is going to be other people and cheating will seem a a very likely possibility to you but the cards are not talking that it is going to happen as much as you making a tremendous deal of the possibility itself.

But we are are here for fortune telling so i will try a simple yes/no answer.

>Will anon find a faithful partner this year?

>Eight of Swords

Seems like no, but again this card refers of self imposed limitations.

----------

>My query

Hit me up with a general if you can, please.
>>
File: IMG_2552.jpg (141KB, 600x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2552.jpg
141KB, 600x925px
>OP pic is of Tarot Witch

If I were a edgy, prepubescent boy - I could really get into these.
>>
>>18646113
When are you gonna do reads hijinks :(

Pls
>>
File: 1487343561189.gif (984KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
1487343561189.gif
984KB, 500x212px
>>18646113

Kek i just googled ''Tarot Comic'' and chose a pic... Its not like i have ''OP worthy'' pics in every computer i sit.
>>
>>18646026

Makes sense. Thank you very much reader.
>>
>>18646119
>>
File: 1487182990208.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487182990208.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>18646037
>>18646086

Did I got played?
>>
>>18646142
Wait is oldhelp and newhelp the same person? If so i missed your readings lad(i think it was you?). You were right on something
I didnt listen to your advice and fucked it all up though.
>>
>>18646179
>The Sun
It seems good times are ahead for you if you approach whatever it is your doing with confidence and an open mind.
>>
File: 1483672691906.jpg (142KB, 1023x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1483672691906.jpg
142KB, 1023x1007px
>>18646208

It's something lel. Thanks
>>
>>18645983
Male
Drive/will
Can i get a general reading please?
>>
File: 1487175527132.jpg (116KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487175527132.jpg
116KB, 400x800px
>>18646195

>is oldhelp and newhelp the same person?

Yep

>and fucked it all up though.

Sorry to hear that anon
>>
File: post-222-1189753292.gif (394KB, 640x561px) Image search: [Google]
post-222-1189753292.gif
394KB, 640x561px
Doing some readings, at least [3]. Anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query

As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>18646343
>Gender
Male
>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>Query
General reading please
Neutral
>>
>>18646343
Male
Pisces
will things go back to normal for me in the future?
hopeless
>>
>>18646343
Female
Leo
Calm
May I ask for a general, please?
>>
>>18646343
Male
Libra
What will I do once I graduate University?
/any advice would help

Good
>>
>>18646343

If you get to me...

Male
Leo
Which story should I try to publish first?
Prepared
>>
>>18646343
Hey NewHelp. How are you doing?

Female
Cancer
groggy
Was my History 10 teacher into me? He should not have passed me that year.
>>
>>18646343
Male
Aries

I want to know how my daughter / son will be

calm
>>
>>18646343
>Gender
F
>Sign
virgo
>Query
someone just gifted me something expensive that i didn't ask for
i feel uncomfortable about it
will i be able to pay them back ?
uncomfortable
>>
>>18646343
Male, virgo, tired
Can i get a reading about the next three months please? About a relationship and my studies.

>tfw im too late and your readings were on point
feelsbadman.gif
>>
>>18646349

>King of Wands (R), Justice, King of Swords, Five of Swords

>“Protagoras,” I said, “I don’t want you to think that my motive in talking with you is anything else than to take a good hard look at things that continually perplex me.

Interesting reading. I wonder, have there been issues with authenticity and lies recently? Either you or someone else is not being entirely honest and it is recommended to you to seek truth even if its not going to be easy.

Justice is presented as a challenge, you will need to be very assertive, logical and just in order to find the higher grounds in an upcoming argument.

The way i see it, this looks like some sort of trial its on the way, be it literal or figurative.

Good luck and hope this helps
>>
>>18646048
Alright, whats up?
>>
>>18646434
I'm apparently supposed to partner up with someone or work together with someone in order to improve my business. Please identify the person for me.
>>
>>18646356

>“Now, again, gentlemen, if you asked me: ‘Why are you going on so much about this and in so much detail?’ I would reply, forgive me. First of all, it is not easy to show what it is that you call ‘being overcome by pleasure,’ and then, it is upon this very point that all the arguments rest. But even now it is still possible to withdraw, if you are able to say that the good is anything other than pleasure or that the bad is anything other than pain.

>Two of Cups, Five of Cups (R)

Define normal? Will you move on? Yes and you will grow up even if you are not the same that does not means necessarily a bad thing.

The lesson of this reading is that you will go back to normal once you have totally moved on from this experience. ''Cut your losses and move on'' sort of speech, but in a more positive light.

In short, yes. Good luck anon.
>>
>>18646426
Thanks alot!
>>
>>18646343
Male
Gemini
Just in general how are things on my current path.
Lonely
>>
>>18646357

>“Socrates, I commend your enthusiasm and the way you find your way through an argument. I really don’t think I am a bad man, certainly the last man to harbor ill will.

>Two of Wands, King of Cups, Seven of Cups, Seven of Pentacles (R)

Alright lioness. Seems like there is a need to shake things up a little in your life, you are facing unnecessary stagnation even when i can tell you do have the motivation to progress.

There seems to be a lot of ideas in your mind and although this is a good thing, it is time to decide a path and stick to it, stop taking one step on front and two steps backward.

I have a feeling this constant second guessing might be related to someone feeding you wrong ideas or not supporting you through your goals, do not mind them. Even if they have good intentions they can still be be wrong.

>If you want real change, well then walk differently.
>>
>>18646343
Male
Pisces
I'm wondering whether I should keep trying to fix the relationship I'm currently on or if I should just move on. I really like her, and we have been together for a while now, but things seem to get increasingly difficult.
Uncertain
>>
>>18646362

>You’d certainly be in a terrible way, my good friend, if upon coming to Athens, where there’s more freedom of speech than anywhere else in Greece, you alone should miss out on it here.

>Nine of Wands (R), Wheel of Fortune, Tower (R), Five of Pentacles

Not going to lie, its going to be harsh at the beginning. If things maintain unchanged, you will pull through but it will not be as rewarding as you might want. I have a feeling you feel this incertitude and hence why you are asking.

The advice is the real harsh part, i see it as a huge purge that you will need to make in order to find a proper place in your career/life. I have a feeling this might be related to a social group that you currently frequent or that you will in the future. Perhaps someone is already making you a proposition that might not be benefit your interests?

Basically the advice is to form the right connections and do not feed to much of you to those that might hold you back. Seems like its going to be relevant to your future.

Now take what i say with a grain of salt, the reading does refers to social groups that will support you in the future, but i might be wrong and you already know this people, so dont go unfriending everyone just because of my reading lel.

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>18646368

>Do you think that when people do something, they want the thing they’re doing at the time, or the thing for the sake of which they do what they’re doing? Do you think that people who take medicines prescribed by their doctors, for instance, want what they’re doing, the act of taking the medicine, with all its discomfort, or do they want to be healthy, the thing for the sake of which they’re taking it.

>Fool (R), Hermit

Dont go for the one you want but for the one you think it will be more profitable for you. Thats as far as i can get with this type of questions.

Good luck
>>
Oldhelp making the thread LIT

Preach
>>
>>18646501
I understand what are you saying, but I fear taking the wrong path and regretting it latter, I also understand that not making a choice will make me regret.
Thanks for the reading
>>
>>18646376

>How are you doing?

Really, really bored... But fine otherwise. How about you?

>He should not have passed me that year.

Well, flat earth essay's certainly have their charm if you ask me; Perhaps he was already red pilled? :^)

>Was my History 10 teacher into me?

>Ace of Pent, Five of Swords

Nah, merely giving you a hand or so it seems.
>>
>>18646441
Still here?
>>
>>18646605

Thank you kindly OldHelp.
>>
>>18646343
Hello OldHelp

>Female
>Aries
>is my younger male friend developing a crush on me, or merely being friendly?
>right now I feel wide awake
>>
male
pisces
is there any romantic relationship in the near future for me? maybe ever?
unsure
>>
File: 6bf.jpg (11KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
6bf.jpg
11KB, 272x200px
I'll be doing five one-card tarot readings during the next two hours. If I can't understand your query or it can't be answered with one card then you get skipped and somebody else gets the spot. First come first serve.
>>
>>18646682
will we kiss
>>
>>18646682
What should I do with my afternoon and evening/my next day off?

I got invited out tonight by someone I'm not sure I want to see/eat where they want to but my cards are like do it.

Idk. What should I do with my free time?
>>
>>18646682
Can i ask two questions please?

Does she know how i feel about her and what are her feelings?
>>
>>18646682

Is she interested on me?
>>
Can anyone give me some kind of a reading?
>>
>>18646682
Hi there. Am i going to get good financial results from this job?
>>
>>18646682

she loves me more than I love her?
>>
>>18646647
Yes
>>
>>18646034
If you're still here, can you clarify
>A new relationship or friendship may shake up your stability
Did you mean in a good way, or in a bad way, or what?
>>
>>18646682
tell me about her reader. is she a bad girl or am i getting paranoid

love is hell friends..
>>
>>18646682
Hi there!
I hope it won't be a vague question, but I'm just wondering if you could lead me to the right direction. What is my purpose? What should I focus my energies on? Or should I just do things I enjoy and go with the flow?
>>
File: 1484093836351.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484093836351.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>>18646722

Not him but if you have to ask then she probably is and love is just making you refuse it... Either that or i am just projecting really hard.

Good luck either way anon
>>
>>18646682
Does he like me romantically?
>>
File: Jews.png (411KB, 800x4017px) Image search: [Google]
Jews.png
411KB, 800x4017px
>>18646641
>Really, really bored...
I'll always be here to alleviate you from your dissatisfaction. Cue "dance, monkey, dance"

>But fine otherwise. How about you?
I'm pretty good, somewhat bored.

>Well, flat earth essay's certainly have their charm if you ask me
A classic Holocaust denier essay or presentational rhetoric probably would've done the trick too.

>Nah, merely giving you a hand or so it seems.
What a shame. It's hard to mark my place among all the students that are trophy wife offspring.
>>
>>18646441
>>18646441
>ace of wands, three of pentacles, eight of cups, two of pentacles
this is most likely a man with a lot of bravado and charisma who isnt very settled in his work life since he does not need to be. the pleasantness that radiates from him allows him to do so and his token innovating aura allows him to be like the wind and come and go from new jobs when he pleases. his work is not his favorite cause as he has a lot on his plate so he feels no loyalty to his current job or past job but just because he is not settled does not mean he is unpleasant to work with. he is a coworker you have right now or one that recently left who has the best intentions to get things done especially with working with other people. there is a warning to be hold in how he is not the most dedicated to his career since he has a lot of other things going on in his life he finds more important, but once you convince him that this is a golden ticket then you will have no problem in making him stay. the key to identifying him is him recently leaving a job or general unsettledness.

i need advice on how to pursue my vegan crush who is male. what do I have to say to him?
>>
>>18646694

>Princess of Cups
Chill out and relax, don't force yourself to do shit you don't want to because that happens enough at work.

>>18646701

>Truce - 4 of Swords
"Meh" sums up her feelings towards you. You're about as interesting as watching paint dry to her. She knows you exist but couldn't give a fuck less about you.

>>18646705

>The Moon
Depends on you. There's a fork in the road where you can screw the pooch and fuck yourself out of earning some money or not fuck yourself over and earn some money. I suggest not bullshitting people (yourself included) and minding your p's and q's.

>>18646706
>Virtue - 3 of Wands
Yep, you should take a page out of her book and be a little more devoted.

>>18646722
>The Chariot
You're just part of the scenery on her trip. She's going to do whatever she wants to do regardless of you or anybody else. In short, bitch be scandalous.
>>
>>18646811
Hahahaha. You nailed it.

I'm tired and stressed because of work. At the same time I want to do something, but I don't know what. I'm conflicted.
>>
>>18646811
>The Chariot

so if i make a move she wouldnt give a fuck about whats right or wrong? simply about if she wants it or not.. thank you reader
>>
>>18646682
Hey anon, if you stil feel like doing some readings, there is my query.

Is it the right time to go and talk to her?

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18646811
Is he mad at me?
>>
>>18646682

why she seems to hate me?
>>
>>18645566
>>18645569
>>18645901
Still there?
>>
>>18646795
The guy you described is basically me. Unless it's actually me, it might be someone very similar to me.

>vegan male
Jokes aside, I think I can read this better with cards, so I'll do so. I originally pulled some cards that showed he's an emotional mess, and you have to be comforting to him and play into his unconscious issues, then back off a bit. I tried again with a proper spread

You / Him / Union: The Fool / The Magician (reversed) / 10 of Wands (reversed)
What He Likes / How to Exploit It: 2 of Wands / 3 of Wands
What He Dislikes / How to Overcome It: 6 of Wands / Princess of Wands (reversed)

Well, it looks like he's a mess, actually. Well, it's not so much that he's a mess so much as limp-wristed and easily intimidated. Maybe you like that, whatever. Anyway, he likes the fact that you have some vision for the future and care about some of the same causes as him, so you'll want to exploit that by becoming more involved in some of the causes in which you both mutually believe. Show that you are also making moves towards getting the things you yourself want as well.

Do be careful with one thing, though. I mentioned that he is easily intimidated, and you might be a bit too much for him to handle at times. Some guys like girls that are very extroverted, confident, and forward. He does not. In fact, girls like that scare him. You don't have the energy of a girl who is on the extreme of that, but your current disposition towards him is causing you to give off that impression in his estimation, as he has a very low tolerance for it, to the extent that he is a bit intimidated by even your minor successes. Be a bit more demure, submissive, quiet, etc.

He doesn't seem like the kind of guy I'd get along with, but if you like him, good luck.

>>18646794
>that infograph
DINGDINGDING, you win one free reading!

What's your query?
>>
>>18646379 >>18646380 >>18646404 >>18646472 >>18646527 >>18646661

Sorry guys, times up. Wont be doing more readings today, besides maybe trades.

>>18646460
>>18646651

No problem anons

>>18646620

Good luck femanon. Hit me up another time if you need a less vague reading than a general.

>>18646614

Word

>>18646794

>A classic Holocaust denier essay or presentational rhetoric probably would've done the trick too.

A classic indeed, but a bit over used.

>I'll always be here to alleviate you from your dissatisfaction. Cue "dance, monkey, dance"

Thanks but looks it like that wont be necessary. Leaving prison soon.

> It's hard to mark my place among all the students that are trophy wife offspring.

Perhaps you are taking this a bit too personal? :^)
>>
File: magician_hermit_smith-waite.jpg (106KB, 343x287px) Image search: [Google]
magician_hermit_smith-waite.jpg
106KB, 343x287px
I have a question for all the readers and people who're knowledgable on tarot. Can the hermit become the magician? Can it be a permanent change?

I feel like this is possible. This is a path to redemption yall. For all the lost souls in this place, know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>18647026
I knew you'd like it, babe.

What's going to be the next challenging endeavour I'll have to face? The current state in inoperative.
>>
>>18647049
I would not assume that The Hermit is a step below The Magician. The Fool's Journey interpretation of the major arcana sees each of these cards as a stage in progression. The Magician and The Hermit are not superficially interrelated in this perspective, therefore neither are associated as opposites of each other, although I could see why you would come to that conclusion when considering the aspects of each card.

A more closely related counterpart to The Magician would be The High Priestess. They indicate two different approaches within the same idea. The Magician signifies the active and masculine conscious, while The High Priestess signifies the passive and feminine unconscious. Both are equally important and necessary.
>>
>>18647043
I'll trade ya.
>>
>>18647075
>babe
Wewlass...I'll admit you've quite a nice ass, as far as I can scry, but you shoud calm yourself a bit, at least until July. But I said I'd read, and I'll do so indeed, because I thought that infograph was great. As far as other things, they're better for discussing when you're no longer jai...

At any rate,
>King of Pentacles, supported by Knight of Wands and Queen of Pentacles, leading to Princess of Cups

Oh my...this one is interesting, alright. There's a bit of confusion in the trials you'll face, because it inheres upon remaining in a pentacles state. Well-minded towards a future to build, but there shall come distraction to challenge your will. A mountain is made of a tiny molehill, but a taste of the tenderness will cause you to lust for your fill.

It's not so much a matter of touch, but rather a mental state that can on cold logic grate. “Good riddance,” he says as he walks through the hall, and passing the corridor, he finds nothing at all. She's actually there, but only in place, for time and presence are a matter of grace for as little as is there at all, and it can be seen by the look in her face that daydreams hold a much stronger call.

Her chest, with breath, heaves up and down, for her mind is ensorcelled by the sunset and drowns with what her fantasy might furthermore represent.

Oh, it's a bit hard with these thoughts, but they'll soften you a bit for every second you've lost. Daydreaming? It works similarly, and there's a matter of hope of receiving. Does this make sense to you, dearie? It's not something that stands in your way, but rather a matter of getting your head on straight. I hope I've today for you read true; always a pleasure to hear from you.
>>
>>18647141

Sure :P

What's your query?
>>
Male
aquarius
Where lies my purpose?
Forgotten
>>
>>18647214
Not that guy, but do you want to trade?
>>
>>18647133
Thank you for this, i just read all of fool's journey. And it made sense. I feel like i understand the cards much better now. Life, man. Life.
>>
>>18644106
male
libra
purple
>>
>>18647295

Yeah sure. What's your query? Mine is general advice if you can, if not let me know and I will make a more precise question.
>>
>>18647326
“Jesse Owens?” Mr. Steiner was the type of man who was very wooden. His voice was angular and true. His body was tall and heavy, like oak. His hair was like splinters. “What about him?

Not really sure how to interpret this,but I will give it a try anyway.

You should remain strong and try to be true to yourself and others.

Also, there was a talk about sleep deprivation, about something not being 'normal'

Hope I could be of any help. As for mine, how can I learn the things I'm supposed to right now?
>>
>>18647361

>Remain strong

I have to.

>sleep deprivation

Not really, but I can see what it means

Thanks for the read.

>Your reading: Queen of Swords, Two of Swords

Either brutal rationality or seeking council from a wise woman, i think its the later. Either way expect it to be a lot of information.

Hope this helped
>>
>>18647396
No idea where to find this woman but I will try to.

>>
Trading!
>>
>>18647423
What's Up?
>>
>>18647497
Just wanted to know how my trip back to campus will be. i'm traveling from texas to vermont
>>
>>18647497
and you darlin' what is your query?
>>
>>18647512
>>18647516

The hermit, the two of wands, the sun
Have you Been lonely this time outside of the campous? Or maybe you have been with someone that has taught you a los about yourself?
The trip Will be pretty good, maybe you feel some anxiety about travelling back there but you Will have a splendid time when you arrive. Whatever knowledge you learnt about yourself Will be useful there in vermont

My query is: how should i approach to V?
>>
File: 1456625089364.jpg (84KB, 588x785px) Image search: [Google]
1456625089364.jpg
84KB, 588x785px
>>18647043
>A classic indeed, but a bit over used.
It is somewhat, however, there's a highly driven force I encompass deep down. It can't help but spread the awareness. Long live the third reich.

>Leaving prison soon.
Why leave? Free food is essential to a happy existence.

>Perhaps you are taking this a bit too personal? :^)
It's conceivable. If only he was there for that halloween, then the vulnerability to seduced workings would come into play.

(Background is supposed to be fireworks)
>>
>>18647194
Thank you. Feedback soon. Have to get groceries first.
>>
who wants to trade?
>>
>>18647541
>How you feel
The Hermit
You may be feeling lonely at this time or going through a period of introspection. If you are struggling to find answers to your questions give it time, they will come. This is a time for prudence and patience.

>What you want most right now
Strength
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is to find the strength and willpower to see you through and achieve what you want.

It is important to come from a place of love and tolerance though, not aggression. Put your fears to rest and develop a positive attitude and you'll reap richer rewards.
>>
>>18647541
>Your fears
The Fool
You are afraid of making the wrong decisions. There is a warning here that foolhardy, impetuous actions could lead to major problems.
Perhaps you feel that you don't have control over a situation, either personal or professional. You may feel unable to complete a task or stay in a current relationship and fear the consequences of your decisions. Perhaps you know deep down that what you want isn't really such a good thing.
>What is going for you
The Hanged Man
With patience this passive time, this time of feeling in limbo and indecision, will pass and then you will know what decisions to make, what or who to let go of and how to move on.
Whatever self-sacrifice you have to make, you will feel a better and stronger person for it.
>What is going against
Death
This is a period of anxiety, depression and fear with all the turmoil and distressing events happening in your life.

It's time to show what you are made of.

What has now come to an end leaves room for brand new beginnings in life, love and career. However radical events may be in your life, believe that life goes on and life is what you make of it.
>Outcome
The Hierophant
Help is at hand. If you want wise counsel and moral guidance put your trust in someone you have a lot of respect for.

Don't allow others to influence you too much with what they want you to conform to - be true to yourself.

When considering your options, go with tried and tested traditional values, rather than the unconventional novel approach.
>>
>>18647632
What is up!
>>
>>18647049
Here is how I look at the relationship between the Fool, Hermit, and Magician.

Let's begin with the Fool. He represents a new journey, inexperienced/naive - he lacks wisdom/experience, and he most likely is not to see his goal(s) come to fruition. Not without failure(s) first. The Fool might have an idea of what he wants - but HOW he gets to his end goal is beyond him.

Think of the Wright brothers - they started off as fools, because it was previously thought impossible to fly. And they had many failures along the way.

Next is the Hermit. He represents isolation, inward-looking, and even though he is wise - he leads a life of loniless and hardship. When trying to realize your goals/your potential, sometimes you need to take a step back and think. You need solitude from the outside forces or interference. Although the Hermit makes a great tutor or teacher - he is old and beyond his means. He can pass on knowledge well, however.

So where the Fool lacks in wisdom and the Hermit lacks in energy - comes the Magician. The Mage is the true end goal here. For he not only realizes his goals/potential - but he can also manifest these. He is powerful. He's seen the drawing board and he has the tools to accomplish his means.
>>
>>18647049
So, to answer your question
>Can the hermit become the magician?
>path to redemption
>>18647662
I think that it is possible. However, the Hermit is typically associated with INWARD thinking, soul-searching, and processing.

He might be too focused inwardly to make manifest his exterior goals. However, I believe he can become the Magician if he stops his inward-gazing and puts his energy towards his goals.
>>
Are there any good books on Tarot you'd recommend? Or any interesting decks?
>>
>>18647655
I just want to know about J intentions and feelings towards me why are they acting like that?

what's your query? which method do you want tarot or scry?
>>
Trading. How does he feel when I tell him I love him? Does he like it? How would he feel if I stopped saying it?
>>
>>18647680
>Are there any good books on Tarot you'd recommend?
How "in-depth" do you want to go into the Tarot? Are we talking neophyte level? Or ascended master? Kek

>Or any interesting decks?
A mountains worth or a cavalcade - choose your poison.
>>
>>18647194
>infograph was great
N-nazi scum
>Wewlass...I'll admit you've quite a nice ass, as far as I can scry
Perving out I see. ;^) If the feminist population finds out about this there might be legislation passed against scrying.
>As far as other things, they're better for discussing when you're no longer jai...
You wouldn’t actually want to be with me. I’d expect that someone more mature would be up your alley.

>Does this make sense to you, dearie?
Yes, perfect sense. I kind of live in this weird haze. It doesn’t demand much intellect to figure there’s a form of dissociation that’s inhibiting functioning. Behaving subserviently in accordance to this obvious pitfall will render uncertainty, leading to panic. I’ll try to be mindful of the distraction.
>>
>>18647647
Thanx anon a very detailed and complete reading.
>>
>>18647680

Two fairly solid choices of books are 78 Degrees of Wisdom by Pollack & The Art of Awakening by Wall. As for decks, you basically just sift through and find one that tickles your fancy. Rider-Waite is a go-to for a lot of folks, but the art is "Ehhh" for some.
>>
>>18647692
I'll take your query I will use scry for this due to the fact I can relate to this situation.

> I just want to know about J intentions and feelings towards me why are they acting like that?

Two people just staring at each other waiting for each other to make a move, it looks like they don't trust each other very well. One is a young man the other is a young maiden, she seems like the feisty warrior type, I assume she is probably a fire sign as for the guy he seems like the serene calm type an earth sign maybe? they both want to get close to each other but at the same time are weary one might betray the other which leads them to stay there waiting...

From what I can tell from this is that J might probably not trust you very well, but don't get me wrong they do like you and want to get close to you. But they are afraid of something so they keep their distance with you. As far yourself, well I can tell you don't trust J very well either, be patient and try to build a solid foundation with them, slow and steady wins the race here. Good luck!

Please don't feel committed to do mine, if my reading was incorrect.

How good of an occultist have I become?
>>
New Thread:

>>18647828
>>
>>18647826
Hey Red, want to trade with another?
>>
>>18647826

> she seems like the feisty warrior type, I assume she is probably a fire sign as for the guy he seems like the serene calm type an earth sign maybe
DAMN! this is correct!!
Yeah the rest is correct as well, wow Red you're pretty good! I am so impressed a friend of mine told me you did a read for them and yeah. you're pretty awesome! I guess I just need to be patient and keep thing as they are, time is key I guess.

alright imma do yours, I will use tarot since I am more confident using this.

- the tower (your past)
- 6 of pentacles (you)
- 3 of swords (your feelings)
- Ace of swords (your present)
- Ace of pentacles (your future)
- The magician (final outcome)

Oh you poor thing :/ seems like something very horrible happened to you in the past that turned you in what you are now, you basically dedicated yourself to this, but it didn't change your nature tho. You seem to be a generous person, willing to give anything for those you care about. But you're feeling very sad dude, heartbroken over something or someone? but you found clarity through the occult and you have become successful at it. So you are a very good occultist you have grown over time having the magician as your outcome tells me that you are indeed the magician shown in the cards, keep up the good work Red you're doing great! I can also say that you might become an extremely powerful occultist someday, the ace of pentacles tells me this. haha I hope my reading makes sense :s
>>
>>18647841
I am afraid I am not up for doing any more at the moment, I am sorry.

>>18647882
Glad to be of service!
This pleases me so! You are right about my past, I've had rather... Some dark events in my life that have left my heart weary. But I found some guidance through the occult. Thus, thats what I've been dedicating myself to. Thank you very much for this reading and for letting me read for you. Wish you the best.
>>
>>18647902
Thank you so much Red! :) I am glad mine was correct as well haha you see I've been practicing tarot a lot well I am glad I am getting somewhere, if you wanna talk more I will leave you my throwaway email msg whenever you want I would really like to get to know you! maybe we can share spooky things. Good luck to you too :3
[email protected]
>>
>>18647927
> maybe we can share spooky things.
This made me chuckle, thank you for that.

Fair enough, I will take your word and engage contact with you. I must be going now but you will hear from me soon. I wish you a good day, till next time.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.