[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 40

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18637998
>>
Hello, amateur reader here. I'll pull cards for anyone willing to read mine:

Should we work things out at a distance or forget it?
>>
>>18640446
I'm getting a very "hanging by the thread" sort of vibe

Both of you would like to reframe what needs to be inside of yourselves in order for things to work, but there's a question if it's possible or not.

I'd say take a small break to work on yourselves and come back together when it feels right and decide together where to from there.

I'd like a general read on the future between me and my ex bf (if there even is one)

Thank you!
>>
>>18640530

Sorry but the 8 of swords reversed and the 2 of wands upright tells me you need to embrace your freedom and make a choice that will lead you to growth.

Well, the shitty part is that other people that have read for us irl got a very soulmate-ish, or twin flame vibe from their reading. But it could also be a karmic relationship. Any clarification?

Oh yeah and the nature of the choice that needs to be made is.... lol, Strength. You need to decide to be strong in yourself, you don't need no man to be happy!
>>
>>18640556
>Well, the shitty part is that other people that have read for us irl got a very soulmate-ish, or twin flame vibe from their reading. But it could also be a karmic relationship. Any clarification?

Sometimes people feel inexplicably drawn to eachother because there soul tells them "this is the person that going to propel you to the most growth" and it's not always in the most comfortable ways.

I don't know if I'd outright could use the word "soulmate" or not, but there's definitely a lil sum-sum there. This person will probably be one of the more memorable loves you've encountered over your life.
>>
File: I29.jpg (58KB, 478x500px) Image search: [Google]
I29.jpg
58KB, 478x500px
I have some time before work, so I could do a few readings.

I don't need any specific information in order to perform a reading, but keep in mind that five word long uninspired yes/no queries get quick, simple and uninspired answers. If you want some actual advice on your situation (you all are here for that, right?), forming a good query makes it possible for the reader to reach correct interpretations relevant to the situation rather than relying purely on intuition and guessing.

Of course, if you are here just to find out if fortune-telling works, go ahead! I get told I'm quite accurate, even though I don't even believe in that bullshit myself. For me, cards are a tool for solving problems and a mirror to your true, inner self. The reason I'm here is to make these means available to you (and to kill some time before work).
>>
>>18640621
I'm looking for work advice for the next two months, thanks.
>>
>>18640621
What can I do to motivate LS to heal our relationship?
>>
>>18640621
>good query
I'll do my best
I have this dream about starting musical projects, but im really insecure of my skill ,voice, etc. Now i know i ask this a lot but do my projects have any potential to be good? Or maybe im focusing in the wrong way? Will my abilities as an artist be good in the future?
>>
>>18640631
I guess, to expand on that, does he need to see me more often? Sex? Forcing him to talk about what happened?
>>
>>18640621
One of my friends (my best friend actually) has been acting weird around me lately. Sometimes it feels like he is mad, other times, it seems like he feels guilty/sad. Is there something he is hiding from me?
>>
>>18640621

I feel like I have some shit to deal with / let go from my childhood, but I can't seem to access the wounds no matter how much I try, will I find some sort of healer? Or an I going to just keep drifting through life like some half finished kintsugi project?
>>
>>18640621

What was L all about? I had some assumptions about what her intentions were, why we dated, and where she wanted things to go, but these were just assumptions and I was left pretty confused by how things ended.
>>
>>18640621
What should I do about my job/career?

I have a plan I've formed out and I'm thinking I'll stay and try to pull through it but I'm also going to talk to someone else to see what they could offer me.

I've invested a lot and my work environment is not stable despite my performance level being high and loyal. I want a pay off that I'm not seeing and I want to work in a positive environment without as many hostilities as I've been facing.
>>
>>18640640
To expand on my question, maybe how to make it a reality and make it good?
>>
>>18640621
Am I going about my life in the right way? It feels as if I'm just getting by with minimal effort.
>>
rolling for satan trips
>>
>>18640621
There is a girl I'm interested in. I like her a lot. For a good amount of time we had good chemistry, things looked promising. However, she has changed a lot lately. She turned cold, uncaring, and honestly, she doesn't seem interested anymore. I know what most of this means, but I want to know what the cards says.
Why did she changed?
>>
rolloo
>>
>>18640436
The new name of the second Discord is called "The Suit of Wands" so for future threads use this template if it's not too much trouble :^)

"
>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
The Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
"
>>
Trading...

Have I started, at least, the work I need to do to fix my boundary issues?
>>
>>18640621
If I ever going to meet her again, will it be bad or good?
>>
>>18640674
i've got you
mine: can he and i get back on track? back on the path to becoming closer, moving in together, etc.. things are stagnant right now
>>
>>18640629
Things haven't been going your way lately? The situation will be quite unclear for a while. Things will be in constant change: I can see a lot of ups and downs and give and take - situations. The cards suggest you to be creative and take a new approach. Don't be afraid to take risks and believe in yourself despite the setbacks. Remember to look at the other side of the situation as well to see the whole picture.
>>
Trading!!
>>
>>18640703

What do you want to know? Scry or tarot?

>Should I fly, or just leave that off my list?
>>
>>18640674
>empress, knight of cups, seven of wands, the fool, six of swords.
You're doing great! keep up the hard work be careful of tendencies to relapse, but you'll just have to be mindful for awhile until breaking boundaries is no longer an issue for you. You may never be perfect, but you'll overcome the boundary issues, no pun intended. ;)
me: >>18640688
>>
>>18640621
When I Will meet her again?
>>
>>18640712
Scry please!

I have been rather apprehensive when it comes to the prospect of studying medicine. At times I really do feel that I am not capable enough and maybe under so much stress that I won't be able to pull it off. Thoughts like these stop me from even starting. Should I give medicine a shot? Am I even capable enough for it?
>>
>>18640621
Wondering if I can get a love reading. I am attracted to a girl that I used to work with (let's call her S). I went out with her and some other friends recently and I felt something when we were talking, but when I text her she doesn't seem interested. Is there a possibility for us to be together? What do I need to do to make it happen? Or have I just misread the situation? Thanks.
>>
>>18640621
Would I be able to stay in for more than a month?
Male
>>
>>18640631
>>18640641
To me it seems like the problem lies in you. Like, he's not interested, because you have changed or lost your charm or positive energy. Are you focusing on him too much? Focus on yourself and your happiness first and foremost. The key to motivate him is to change yourself to the better. Be more confident and open about your feelings. You have great natural charm and energy in you. Let it show, get it back, if it's missing. He will be drawn back in to you.
>>
>>18640621
I'm moving in with my folks and laying the groundwork for a business with some friends. I'm going to be doing some cosmetic work on the home such as painting/redoing the garden, building a ramp for my dad. Basic things to help them live happier. In return I don't have to pay rent and they just want me to be successful in my business. I have friends moving from out of state to assist with the business, and I'm curious if this is a worthwhile choice for me in my life. I have been planning this for almost a year or two and the friends I have coming to help with it are very into the business and genuinely want to help. I trust them wholeheartedly. I do not wish to be a burden on my family though, I understand that they love me and I love them but what I want to know is this;

Will my business be successful enough within the next few years to justify the burden I'm putting on my family and friends by organizing this move out to my state?

I don't need to be a millionaire in the next few years, but enough money to take care of myself and not have to worry about costing my family money or putting my friends in a bad position in their lives. I don't want my family to feel pressured by my presence and I don't want my friends to feel it was a waste of their time.

I apologize if this wasn't the proper information. I can provide more if need be.
>>
>>18640770
thank you!
>>
>>18640712
>How do you feel about yourself?
The Fool
You feel discontent or uneasy and feel a need for a change in your life, a new direction, perhaps even an adventure. You might not know where you want to go, just that you don't want to stay where you are.

It's a time for optimism and major decisions - unexpected influences could have a powerful effect on your decision-making. Ask yourself, 'is what I desire really the right thing for me'?

>Your fear
The tower
You are afraid your world is falling apart: you're experiencing sudden changes and disruption and you don't know what to do.

Perhaps subconsciously you've wanted a solution to an issue but didn't quite expect things to have turned out as they have. Use this change as an opportunity for a new beginning.

>What is going for you
Temperance
You are about to enter a period of peace and harmony in your relationship, career or life in general.

You will find a way of handling difficult circumstances with calm confidence.

Life is flowing at this time - enjoy it.

>What is going against you
The Lovers
Are you suffering in silence in an unhappy relationship or feeling very lonely?

Do you have the courage to make the decision you really know you should make? You have a great sense of duty, but are you happy?

A difficult decision has to be made - have courage and you will achieve emotional happiness.

>The likely outcome
The Star
This is a time of good luck and fortune, perhaps after a period of struggle and heartache.

Good health, possibly after a time of illness, and good fortune will give you a new zest for life.

If considering a new love affair, new job, career change, or travel, then go for it.

You may also receive a gift or gifts!

It seems so. You should fly!
>>
>>18640732

I'm seeing a room and someone with a magnifying glass. Let me sort those out: the room is a classroom and the guy with the magnifying glass is in a dark alley. I'm seeing a cat eye now. Now people taking notes in a class room. Now a woman in an apartment or living area with notes strewn about everywhere while she cooks. An article on a screen from a scientific or medical journal.

Late night, still studying. An owl's eye. Pine tree symbol. A scroll of old learning.

Yeah, you've got it in you. The stress is normal, that's why they say that med students are psychotic. Your biggest problem is going to be keeping up normal living while studying, and there is going to be a lot of studying. Maybe take up cooking. Also the symbol of the pine tree is associated with a karate school I know of, maybe take that up too.
>>
>>18640621
I will leave soon and move to another place.
I have struggle choosing an academic field and I feel lost (indecision) and I wonder what would make a difference and would be good for me.
>>
>>18640789
Do you have another query? I can do bibliomancy.
>>
>>18640716

Thank you! Can I do this work while maintaining a good relationship with J?

and your reading:

>>18640688

The sun, king of pentacles reversed, ace of wands reversed

There's a lot of sunniness and happiness around you guys, but there's hesitation. I'm not sure what the cause is because for clarification I got another reversed card, reversed ace of swords. I think he's trying to intellectualize it and it's causing stagnation. What you can do is.... 4 of swords. Really this just says to chill and wait on it.

-amateur reader
>>
>>18640789
Thank you!
I hope you saw your reading. If you got any feedback please tell me!
>>
>>18640811
If you want to trade again, hell yeah I am super willing to do another query for you!
>>
>>18640819
>hierophant, six of wands, knight of cups
You might have to chill things out for awhile, but yes, you can maintain your relationship with J while you do this. It'll be hard on you, but if you make bettering yourself a priority, then you can still make big changes while maintaining the relationship
>>
>>18640640
>>18640659
I did a general reading for you.

Shortly: yes, I can see potential in you. The question is will you be able to realize that potential in your current state. I get the feeling that you are being set back by your fears and insecurities a lot, and that is something you'll have to work on. Because the path you are about to take isn't going to be easy.

I can see difficulties in the near future. Maybe you will be criticized or turned down, maybe you can't perform the way you hoped to, maybe you will find even more things to be fixed. These hurdles, however, are necessary for your personal growth. The answers and solutions will come, surely. With patience and endurance, you will most definitely be able to overcome the obstacles on your way. Think of it as a challenge, and have faith. Also, remember to have fun. Enjoying the difficult process is what makes it possible for you to endure.
>>
>>18640828
If you want to scry again I just want to know how this semester of college will treat me. Will I be less stressed? Will I take my classes more seriously?

Do you have another query?
>>
Trading, need someone who can read an occult query competently and confidently.
>>
trading
>>
>>18640646
Quilty or sad feels more likely to me. It seems like something has happened to him, and he's trying to recover/move on. It's likely that he's hiding things from you, but butting in will most likely get you hurt some way. It's up to you: find out, if you are ready to face the truth/consequenses.
>>
>>18640621
What's with you, guys? You're actually writing decent queries today!
>>
>>18640892
Was mine satisfactory? I do not mean to be impatient or impolite. I was >>18640775
>>
I want a reading done on me. Sound like fun.
>>
>>18640821

It's on point. Thank you very much. Was off making ramen. I guess I'm set to fly then lol.
>>
Where did I hear it io?
From your own mouth on irc. So nice bait but yeah telling the truth.
>>
File: 1420347346226_0.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1420347346226_0.gif
655KB, 460x426px
>>18640906
Pop corn time :^)
>>
>>18640861
thanks a lot, S.
>>
>>18640892
Hey s
Tell me if I should paint my nails tonite and watch kiefer.
>>
File: 1487197492410.jpg (13KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1487197492410.jpg
13KB, 418x405px
>>18640906
Ohhh drama
>>
>>18640914
God I love the joker... Was suicide squad any good.
I really thinking on getting my first comic books on the batman series unless there's just a joker one.
>>
>>18640886
Interesting. There is a certain topic he knows I'm a little upset about, and I suspect he is somehow involved. However most of the time I try to convience myself that I'm being paranoid and overthinking things.

But there is also the possibility that, whatever he is hiding, it has to do with his personal life, so it would feel wrong to inquire him further. This is a rather troublesome situation.

Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>18640621
Will I have a chance to find a significant other, and if so will it be worth getting into a relationship at this time?
>>
>>18640904
Good luck, Anon!
>>
>>18640651
Rest assured, you will be able to connect the dots eventually. You will be complete again. Now, for the process. Are you afraid of the change? Or are you afraid because your wounds don't seem to be healing at all? You are restraining yourself here. Know that the process will take time, so don't rush it.

The key to the situation seems to be connection with someone. It could either be talking to a friend or family member, finding a good therapist, or maybe even meeting someone from your childhood. Are you afraid to talk about your problems? Overcome this fear then. Look for the person, and you will find them.

Might sound stupid, but stop worrying so much. You're already on the way to the better, and when you find this "healer" you'll be able to see the wounds healing.
>>
>>18640960
S
Tell me more about yourself.
>>
>>18640906
what is happening
>>
>>18640960
Lol that's not for me but I can relate to that.
>>
>>18640973
Come to irc for maximum keks.
Also did you know ashton Kutcher is a pedophile.
>>
>>18640621
I've developed feelings for my close friend (Aquarius if this makes any difference) ever since he's begun to treat me differently then he were to treat anyone else. I feel like he chose me and he makes me feel special. I can open up to him whenever I feel like, and we're always here for eachother. I don't think he knows that I like him, but I would like to know if he reciprocates the feelings or if he just sees me as a close friend. He just... treats me so intimately a lot and I get a lot of mixed signals. One day we're super close, but the next day we barely talk.

Do you have any advice for me, and do you see him wanting me at all? Do you feel like it will happen?
>>
File: Coyote3.png (351KB, 631x480px) Image search: [Google]
Coyote3.png
351KB, 631x480px
Doing 5 one-card tarot readings during the next hour. If it can't be answered with one card or I can't understand what you're asking then you get skipped and somebody else gets your spot. First come first serve.
>>
>>18640995

Do I have to give up my vices to have professional success, or can I still dabble?
>>
>>18640995
will anybody ever like my music?
>>
>>18640995
>>18640993
could you answer this question if possible
>>
>>18641000
post your music
>>
>>18640995
Is life too hard to be explained?
>>18641000
yeah post it, i'll listen.
>>
>>18640653
I get the feeling that she was dealing with something else at time. She had something she didn't tell you, problems of her own. And when those problems were resolved and path was chosen, you were cast aside. It wasn't you, it was her. She most likely wasn't serious with your relationship, and wanted you around for some other reason.
>>
>>18640995
>Is that your totem?
>What's your main card to be pulled as the signfigator usually.
>What's your ideal question.
>What's your card deck.
>What's your take on spirit boards
>Your new here how are you getting along with angel Chan.
>How many times a day are you reading yourself with your deck.
>How do you think star charts and tarot correlate
>>
>>18641000
Post it!!
>>
>>18640995
what direction is my life heading now?
>>
>>18640995
I really want to find balance in myself.
Everything around me seems so chaotic I've been crumbling a lot. My negative traits have been rearing their heads more often. I'm close to quitting my job if things don't get better for me. I've invested a lot there.

I feel like I try my best and try to approach people with an open heart.

What can I do?
A reading for my utmost well being please?
>>
>>18640995
Should I start?
>>
>>18641010

I thought it might be something like that but wasn't sure. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18641011
Cheswick, what are you meming, kek
>>
>>18641018
Your aura is terrible when You brought up work anon.
Quit and forget is your only option. Just because you feel you've invested time doesn't mean you stay there as a lifer.

Seeing next year things pick up work related.

Keep hearing the name Trevor....

Guides around you want you to quit to. What about freelance writing on helium or getting a job with cars.

Stick to a routine to destroy your habits anon it's the only thing that works.

>try my best..... Heart open...

That's your first mistake. You play the conversation game to win op and never wear your heart on your sleeve
>>
Trading
Can he see a happy life without me, or does he always want me in the picture?
>>
>>18641029
Just looking for answers like a studious occult practioner should.
>>
>>18640655
Lot's of strong cards here.

First up, I have to say I admire the way you seem to be handling your situation. You are in the control, you have prepared well and thought things through. And you've decided to stay, regardless of your strong need for change. Don't worry. With your mindset and intellect you will be able to handle things and find the right kind of environment regardless of the choice you make here. Things will be hard for a while, but at the same time the change will be rapid. You have keen eyes, so use them to spot the chance when it comes.

You have all the cards in your hand and the skills to play them. My advice is to go with your plan for now and leap when the right time comes.
>>
>>18641049
Are you reading ches?
>>
>>18641061
I have had an opportunity present itself but it doesn't seem the right fit for me.

My grandfather told me that if one opportunity like this will come, that means there will be others.

I hope and pray you are both right.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. Today has been hellish and I spent a good bit of my afternoon just crying trying to figure out what I should do.

I have to make the right moves or I could critically damage my possible opportunities that I've been working on gaining. At least that's how the weight has felt.

I've since spoken with my friend and grandfather and asked advice here.

Thank you for your support and advice.
>>
>>18641071
I have to wait cause there's no pictures.
>>
>>18640997

>Ace of Cups
Gotta give it up, you don't do well with that whole "moderation" thing. Only a matter of time until you shit in the water cooler, figuratively speaking.

>>18641000

>Strength - 9 of Wands
Yup. You lack confidence, keep at it and refine your style. Don't let others tell you if it's good, that's your call.

>>18641016

>Peace - 2 of Swords
Things are gonna calm down. You'll have a chance to slow down and smell the flowers. You'll be to able to relax and enjoy what you've worked for.

>>18641020

>Prince of Wands
Full speed ahead, do it..
>>
>>18641043
Thank you for your advice. I don't think now is the right time to jump. The life vest I have isn't good enough for me to survive after the jump. I need to find a better one first.
>>
>>18641076
Hey can ask you about your grandfather op.
Like what was his life like.
>>
>>18641049
Half the time I see you trolling and other half I have no idea what's up in your mind, but for some reason I have some kind of sympathy for you. Weird
>>
>>18641081
He has a lot of experience to support his wisdom. He's a resilient man who can withstand extreme tremors.
>>
>>18641078

Makes sense. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18641080
You dunt need a life vest anon there's welfare and public housing.... You don't want to end up with a blood pressure disorder and a heart attack do you.
>>
>>18641089
I'm glad you asked his advice seems like a kewl guy.
Was he in the war at all.
>>
>>18640995
If you still have a slot open, can you answer >>18640932
>>
>>18640660
Well, it sure seems like you're at the peak right now. You simply have great luck right now. Things flow smoothly. Maybe you're afraid that it won't last; and you're right, it won't. Enjoy your leisure now. Good times will continue for a while. Especially your luck in love stands out, so strike while iron is hot! You will come tumbling down eventually, but so is life. Being happy is never quite a wrong way to live, in my opinion at least.
>>
>>18641085
>half trolling
>half crazy

No I'm always full troll. Thanks for the sympathy though.
>>
File: 150428-the-pacific-1024x374[1].jpg (258KB, 1025x375px) Image search: [Google]
150428-the-pacific-1024x374[1].jpg
258KB, 1025x375px
>>18641077
When do I enter a relationship?
>>
>>18640995
does my crush like me back
>>
>>18641091
I think being forced into that situation would be more likely to lead me to a blood pressure disorder especially when I have someone else relying on me.
>>
File: Jeremy-Renner-(1).png (2MB, 1071x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner-(1).png
2MB, 1071x1522px
>>18641077
What does the future hold?
>>
>>18641096
Yup.
>>
>>18641011

>No, my totem is a series of skinned and duct taped Furbys.
>Main card is The Magus
>"What's tomorrow like?"
>Thoth
>Entertainment for liars and dipshits
>No clue, only here when I'm reading.
>None.
>With a gallon of Crisco and flog.

>>18641111
>Dominion - 2 of Wands
Nope, you're too beta. Gotta chase that ass like you're a caveman if you want to slap funbits. Alpha up or find somebody else.

>Done reading
>>
>>18641077
Will i have children? How will they be?
>>
>>18641107
I'm seeing tinder matches but no response...
Maybe your setting it too high. What about finding a shy partner.
I'm seeing a Mormon that if you looked for they would go for you.

Not seeing any luck unless it's a religious or very sheltered person.

Try mormon singles op.
>>
>>18640665
It seems like she is withdrawing herself. Has she been hurt some way? It seems to me that she has experienced something that made her distrusting and distant. Something serious, either physical and mental. I can see a possibility for healing, however. It seems like she hasn't quite given up yet.
>>
>>18641126
Darn. I got skipped.
>>
>>18640678
It will at least seem good at first. Be careful to read the mood and not to make assumptions, however.
>>
>>18640621
I am very powerful yet poisoned badly;
The world is all darkness all around me
but I can feel a fire within me and I feel propelled towards an unknown path with a seemingly hopeless objective at the end.

There isn't any going back but I cannot see through my mind's eye myself and my stirrings inside are now completely conflicted; I am wandering back and forth like a blind man yet I am resolute towards my goal either way.
The force is enough.
But this I ask, to you who see;
Is this darkness about me my punishment or my reward?
Do I fall upon my sword or do I strengthen my arm to raise it once more?

Is up down?
Is left right?
Is light dark?
Is outside inside?
Has my end truly come?
Will I rest at last if I choose to ride again?
Or will I fall backwards?
Do not spare me any quarter of the signs;
I seek only the truth.
>>
File: jeremy-renner-003[1].jpg (79KB, 936x1156px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner-003[1].jpg
79KB, 936x1156px
>>18641077
What is going to happen between N and I?
>>
>>18640721
Probably no. Not with that passive approach.
>>
>>18641151
Thank you
>and not to make assumptions, however
It's often ends up on overthinking things and I'm more confused than I should
>>
File: coolglassesrennernew.jpg (115KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
coolglassesrennernew.jpg
115KB, 1200x1800px
>>18641077
will H and I get together?
>>
>>18641163
Not soon, i meant to say. Because you're just waiting for her to appear.
>>
>>18641126
I like you. Come back soon. I want to see a pic of the furby totem.
>>18641120
Next month is a little change here and there. It would be nice if you redecorated a little bit.
I feel a huge purchase was just made or is about to be made. Try and think if you really need it.

Scyed some runes.
Jera
Biknal

Your going to transition this year but it's slow going only getting what you put out. Try positive affirmation it really helps look into delta waves to minimize stress.
>>18641131
More like you then you think. They might not resemble you but mimeticlee there just like you.
Seeing girl children. Possibly because there's so many ghost males around you.

Interesting enough there's a demon around you.

Not sure if he's soul bound or you picked her up from the ap. Seems friendly wants to help.
>>
File: IMG_6041.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6041.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>18641077
Will things go well between him and I in March?
>>
>>18641077
Can you tell me about my next bf please?
>>
>>18641161
I see a lot of emotional upheaval about n. Are you sexually attracted to n.
Your aura energy feels great about n.
All the feels.
Anyway what is your real question.

I think if you did work it all out in your head it would work eventually.
>>18641168
If it's haley or holly then I think it's time to move on.

But if it's the someone with brown hair and nice nails. The ask them to a movie this weekend I heard john wick is a great film for couples.
>>
>>18640751
There is a possibility, but chasing her will probably get you hurt. If you think getting her is worth the risk, go for it. Won't be easy, that's for sure.
>>
>>18641078
Í'm the 2 of swords guy, and i really appreciate the reading. Thanks, kind reader. xoxo
>>
>>18641186
It's a guy, but he does have brown hair and nice nails I believe. I can't this weekend though, I'm busy. got any other ideas?
>>
>>18641077
Should i try something with her?
>>
>>18641170
>like me
Uh, interesting.
Tell me more about this demon.
>>
Can anyone tell me when I'll start makin babies?
>>
File: mysides.jpg (47KB, 599x798px) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
47KB, 599x798px
>>18641199
Dang forgot pic
>>
>>18641192
But the two of swords means it slows down for a deadly price....
>it's the Edward elrics equivalent exchange card.
>>
>>18641101
There's fair reason to presume the idling in this desolate comfort won't last. Being stuck in this state will only grow to languish. Maybe what is next to come will shake things up for the better. Thanks for the reading.

>Especially your luck in love stands out
I don't want love anymore. Boys are cruel. Hopefully I'll ease up on the bitterness.

>>18641170
Thanks.
I don't know about redecorating, but I should clean up.
>>
>>18640768
Expect to get what you "paid" for, nothing less, nothing more.
>>
>>18641200
Oh and if possible something about the mother
>>
>>18641077
Will S and I get together?
>>
>>18641209
So, whether I fail or succeed is up to me?
>>
>>18641195
Then do it on a weekday.
>>18641200
What would you like to know about her.
>>18641204
Only if you use the banana to show her what you really want
>>
>>18641077
I have a simple question: did Y check on my pics?

Thanks!
>>
>>18641176
I feel he's taller and somewhat introverted in his feelings it's going to be hard to mentally connect anonette. But try hard for kek.
>>
>>18641212
I feel ATM all s wants is friendzone sort of deal while still taking benfits watch out for this one
>>
>>18641220
Demon or mother?
If demon, details that will allow me to communicate better, if mother how dies she look and maybe personality
>>
I'm inventing a new tarot system
Expect more updates
>>
File: IMG_6044.jpg (50KB, 720x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6044.jpg
50KB, 720x498px
>>18641172
>>18641226
Please no skip ;---;
Is this Renner rare enough?
>>
>>18641077
Female
Love reading!
>>
>>18641233
What do I have to watch out for? thanks
>>
File: jeremy-photoshoot023-1.jpg (337KB, 860x1280px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-photoshoot023-1.jpg
337KB, 860x1280px
>>18641077
Female
Future love read
>>
>>18641077
Can you tell me what the future holds in store for me?
>>
File: 1294402190060.jpg (19KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1294402190060.jpg
19KB, 450x338px
>>18641222
oh fuck I totally forgot pic.
>>
>>18641235
I saw your mom she was eventful.

The demon girl seems to like you and make sure your not in danger most days.

Slim blue black hair Green eyes
You could try a spirit board or ap plane yourself.
>>18641172
I'm seeing some travel to him in march I think.
But I feel he just misses you a lot. Is it possible to text a ilu to him.

I see a misted vision of kids. Have you been thinking lately of kids.
>>18641240
You need to make yourself more approachable. You tend to scare a lot of people away
I wish you could find a hobby like yoga and meet someone there
>>
>>18640775
Your query is very good. I did a general reading for you.

Judging by the cards, there should be nothing to worry about. The signs are good, so in my opinion you should proceed with no worry. Hard times and difficulties are ahead, however. Things won't go quite as smoothly as you'd hope. Don't focus too much on the negative, however. You have a lot of positive energy in you, and I can see that your family and friends are happy to have you around. If you cannot provide money for a while, provide them with your energy and happiness. Enjoy your new life, tackle the challenges without being discouraged and aim to become the kind of person you want to be.
>>
>>18641246
Cause they are bad for you feeling heavy Virgo energy...

Virgos in relationships are horrible.
>>18641222
They haven't yet are they postable here anon.
I wouldn't mind seeing.
>>18641249
Seeing love abroad for you. You need to travel more. And meet more then to pepole
>>
File: IMG_6046.jpg (40KB, 710x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6046.jpg
40KB, 710x471px
>>18641254
>>18641172
>traveling to him in March
Yes
>but I feel he just misses you a lot
So once he sees me this will wear off and he'll be over it, or....?
>is it possible to text a ilu to him
I do it every day, sometimes multiple times a day.
>vision of kids; have you been thinking of kids lately
Only because a few other reads said he'd get me pregnant, but I don't think that's possible, to be honest. I take birth control.
I guess I'm mostly wondering if his passion for me will return, or if it's already there, will he start expressing it again?
I have another Renner if this one isn't rare enough.
>>
>>18641254
I wasnt talking about my mother, ches.
I wanted to know about the mother of my kids.
Thanks.
>>
>>18641261
>Virgos in relationships are horrible.
not that anon, but why
>>
File: Frosted-Tips-1451998463[1].gif (538KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Frosted-Tips-1451998463[1].gif
538KB, 300x225px
>>18641254
Do I get love with either E or P ?
>>
>>18640806
Have you thought it through? It seems like you're trying to move on and have a new start, but you haven't quite let go of the old yet. Did you have your mind set on something? Did you have to abandon a dream? Find out what is holding you back and let go.
>>
>>18641269
Ohh lelz.
Your mom though is actually pretty. Not sure if she's really dead though since she was almost alive. Like talking to a soul almost
>>18641267
I think you should go off the birth control and just have kids with someone even if it's not your soultie.
You need to be a parent
>>18641273
Because it's true...
>>
>>18640918
Yes, definitely.
>>
>>18641261
>They haven't yet

Yet? Does that mean that she will?

>are they postable here anon.

No, I'd be embarrassed of posting them here. But I might some other time since you're nice to me :^)
>>
File: IMG_6047.jpg (29KB, 290x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6047.jpg
29KB, 290x585px
>>18641283
>go off the birth control.
I guess I could. He's really the only person I could imagine having a kid with that I've met so far. But what do you think about our relationship. Will my visit to him making him fall in love with me again, so to speak?
>>
>>18641275
Seeing something is possible with p. But you like e more.
Maybe make the "choice" and take it from there.

Seeing p is the better choice what about asking them to a movie.
>>
>>18640927
I got the feeling that it's something that involves you rather than just something personal.
>>
>>18640968
What do you want to know?
>>
>>18641290
When you actually realize you want to stay. Probably sometime during the second night your with him.
>>
File: rer.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
rer.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>18641283
Will I find the job I need to make things work out?
Also, could you tell me anything about my next partner?

Thanks
>>
>>18641299
More about yourself s. Go-go
>>
>>18641294
I don't know at this point. Maybe I just will. Does that mean that there's no possibility with E for love?
>>
>>18641303
Not for a while op. Try and take night classes or go back for a trade. Not seeing a gf until you have sorted your job issue out first
>>
File: IMG_6048.jpg (209KB, 823x1534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6048.jpg
209KB, 823x1534px
>>18641302
Thanks, Ches. Have a great night. A Renner for you. You earned it. I also have one more I'll post
>>
File: IMG_6049.jpg (63KB, 346x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6049.jpg
63KB, 346x247px
>>18641302
Baby Renner.
Thanks for the reads. Night.
>>
>>18641302
do i get a bf soon
>>
>>18641310
It's not that there's no possibly it's just that do you honestly know what you want yet.
Cards say your having a hard time with your inner self.
Esp. Making decisions in love.

Are these actually infatuations or are they worth pursuing?
Do you want to spend time on them?
What do you want from a relationship?
>>
File: rer2.jpg (8KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
rer2.jpg
8KB, 278x181px
>>18641313
Shit.. So, if I try it I would fail, right?

What should I do right now Ches? Everything is a mess
>>
>>18641321
Is that a Walkman... Pretty rare thx babe.
>>18641316
I mean you will have tons of support if you do get pregnant don't worry anon.
>>
File: 35300-jeremy-renner.jpg (60KB, 429x662px) Image search: [Google]
35300-jeremy-renner.jpg
60KB, 429x662px
Is a bf in the cards for me soon? A romantic relationship?
>>
File: 1310901996853.jpg (87KB, 600x509px) Image search: [Google]
1310901996853.jpg
87KB, 600x509px
>>18641077
How do I catch E's attention?
>>
>>18640993
I can't shake the feeling that you two want quite different things from each other. The possibility of "it happening", what ever this means to you, is quite strong, but things won't end there. I can see a lot of disagreement and troubles coming your way. At first it seems like everything is going great, but sooner or later things will start falling apart.

I'm not saying to not go for it, however. While you'll possibly end up disappointed, lies there also a chance for growth and solution. You can either give up move on or be ready to tackle some difficult problems.
>>
>>18641331
I would look at trades pick one you like and go for it.
Focus on you. Your all that matters ATM.
>>18641343
Not at the moment because of a illness in the guy you keep missing.
He is sick send him some energy. To meet you IRL
>>
>>18641349
Bee urself
>>18641324
Not in the near future but he's a based bf
>>
>>18641352
I just mean us dating when I say "it happening". Do you think you could describe to me what he wants from me? Anything he is hiding? thank you so much for the reading, it helps out a lot :)
>>
>>18641336
What happens for me when I meet him in person next week?
>>
>>18640621
She had some deep feelings towards me ever? Or it was only for a moment?
>>
File: pacific_Joe_Mazzello_01.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pacific_Joe_Mazzello_01.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>18641357
What does BM think of me?
>>
>>18641324
>>18641357
based as in cool? tell me more please and thanks
>>
>>18641363
You're overreacting and stressing out. Relax if you want to call it off then ask to meet again some other day. You seem aura wise very nervous.
It will go the way you present yourself. What way do you want to look in person.
Why stress yourself out when there's no reason to self sabotage
>>
>>18641076
The opportunity and change will surely come, sooner than later. As for the conclusion, the card I drew for you was eight of pentacles: productive, enjoyable, hard work. I see no reason to not trust yourself here, so chin up, if you're still around.
>>
Anyone trading? I do Tarot

Whatever you can tell me about my next girlfriend. How to recognize her is my priority since apparently I already know her, but anything works.
>>
>>18641388
I am still around. I'll be strong and hold out. I'll use the tactics I need to to survive it.

I just hate that I even have to be confrontational about certain things.
You caught me just before bed.

I'll try to go with the flow and only use my sword if needed.

Thank you again.
>>
>>18641384
Thanks! I don't know how to dress yet! Still wondering on that. It's not that simple just to call it off. I just really want to be with him on a sexual level. Do you forsee it?
>>
File: rer3.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
rer3.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>>18641353
I'm focusing on myself :( hence why I need to leave the place I'm right now.
I was studying to be a chef, but I stopped since things are unbearable right now.

plz halp!
>>
>>18641394
Light brown hair with some highlights in odd places, looks like she might have bangs. Her hair is somewhat thin and strawlike. Her complexion is somewhere between light and light tan, hard to tell in the light I'm seeing her, which is under the shade of a tree. She wears somewhat loose clothing, mostly dark colors. She doesn't have too feminine a vibe to her, but she's not a tomboy either. She's less feminine than girl next door, but more feminine than tomboy or nerdy girl.

She has a slightly strange laugh, not quite a cackle, but one that some might consider strange. It doesn't annoy, but it might inspire some laughter at her laugh, rather than just with it. Regardless, others laugh when she does. Her sense of humor is somewhat innocent, and she has a slightly innocent demeanor to her. I'm not saying she never has dirty thoughts, but she's not the one in the group who will be making dirty jokes. Generally light-hearted, nice girl. You'll see her on the verge of crying at some point, but I can't tell why. It's outside while she tries to distract herself with some flowers.

Okay, if you can't recognize her with all that detail, I don't know what to tell you. What kind of reading would you like to do for me?
>>
>>18641415
Do you have any other query to be read?! My method.
>>
>>18641426
>Do you have any other query to be read?!
I never asked you a query. I asked you what kind of query you would like to read for me so I know what to ask you.

>My method.
Which is?
>>
>>18641153
I see
a great tower tumbling down;
Chaos, upheaval, darkness surrounding you.
The end of era has come with the beginning of new;
Now, raise your head and see the dawn! The dawn of hope in the horizon;
Let it guide your way,
When you set out for journey to the unknown.

Raise your sword with courage,
With the strength of a knight, ride to your glory,
And you shall rise a new.

There. Hope you like my poetry.
>>
>>18641429
My apologies, I'm not the guy you initially traded with, but a new one.

My method is bibliomancy
>>
>>18641217
Yes, you can see it that way. You'll reap what you sow.
>>
>>18641415

Thanks friend, I do appreciate the detail.

>What kind of reading would you like to do for me?

I drew a card and got Knight of Pentacles so I guess I should go with finances?
>>
>>18640621
What can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
>>18641308
My favorite color is green. There, your turn!
>>
>>18641446
Perfect. Please tell me how to improve my business in the quickest and most efficient way possible. I need it to blow up right now.

>>18641436
Sure, tell me your query and what kind of reading you would like to do for me.
>>
>>18641362
...Your body... Is the feeling I got. He might not be as invested as you are...
>>
>>18641368
She might've had, but she has moved on.
>>
>>18641459
Whatever you want me to read. Im not picky.

What would be the effects of the effects of the army in my life?
Or
How could I leave the place I'm right now in a not so 'suicidal' way?
>>
>>18640621
Is L going to fall for me again and soon?
>>
>>18641448
He is most likely rich.
>>
>>18640621
Can I expect intimacy with H next time we see eachother?
>>
>>18641471
I don't see it happening soon. If you want them to fall for you, you'll have to make effort.
>>
>>18641468
Thanks. Also I'm spooped by a thought about coming across her. It will happen in the future?
>>
>>18641478
Yes, possibly. But at least either of you wants something else besides that.
>>
>>18641473
Thank you, and when do I meet him?
>>
>>18640621
Could you tell me anything about my next gf?
>>
>>18641485
No need to be so scared about that. Even if you two come to meet, you can deal with it just fine.
>>
>>18640621

can you tell me anything i should know about my future boyfriend?
>>
>>18641488
Oh. Pretty soon it seems.
>>
>>18640621
Will I do it with G?
>>
>>18641495
Thanks again, dear reader!
>>
>>18641489
She seems like a selfish person...
>>
File: 1483871697169.jpg (317KB, 480x660px) Image search: [Google]
1483871697169.jpg
317KB, 480x660px
>>18641507
>Tfw my next relationship will be awful.

Thank you so much, S.
>>
>>18641498
He'd be the kind of person you could settle down with.
>>
>>18640621
Will B be my next partner? Thanks
>>
>>18641501
Not likely.
>>
>>18640621
What does BM think of me?
>>
>>18641459

> Please tell me how to improve my business in the quickest and most efficient way possible. I need it to blow up right now

Funny way to phrase the query, the next two cards were King of Pentacles and Eight of Wands so I take this reading as a good omen :)

>The reading

Three of Wands, Ten of Wands, Five of Pentacles, Temperance, Ace of Cups Reversed, The World

Great potential. The cards are advising you a change of plans or disconnection from a current one, I don't mean you to abandon but the best first step is related to delegation.

The way I see it, there seems to be opportunity in opening several connections or businesses in a portafolio maner. None has to be great, but diversity bring you great prosperity and room for experimentation. The World seems a quite fitting outcome for this idea, as if various things coming togheter to form a whole.

You might expect some combative personality from this but you can ultimately overcome them with proper diplomacy. Chose your words carefully

----

Sorry if i am not able to be more specific and just hope you find a maner to fit my reading to your situation. I am glad to extend or attempt another reading if you feel I am off, since yours was great and I feel I am falling you short here.
>>
>>18641519

oh nice! thanks S =)
>>
>>18641520
I get the feeling someone else would be better for you.
>>
>>18640621
when does my love life pick up
>>
>>18640621
Well, if you are still around and have the time.
I've realized I actually hate myself with a passion. Even when I'm kind to myself I'm being cynical. This made me understand that even if I say I love other people I actually not. I would like to fix this. I would like to know how could I know myself better and be a good pal of myself, if that's even possible or am I far beyond the turning point?
>>
>>18641523
He sees you as a kid.
>>
>>18641536
After you hit the rock bottom.
>>
>>18641539
Okay, you are the last for me. Wait a sec.
>>
Thank you.
>>
>>18641539
The fact that you realize you're doing this to yourself is the first step. You have the power in your hands, but you are making the decision to keep the things way they are. Making the chance is possible. You want to be "born a new": do it. Change the way you think, completely. Learning to love yourself will take time, but it all begins with decision. Decide that you want to love yourself, and strive to become the kind of person you want to be.

Out of curiosity: what does the word "mother" mean to you? Does it relate to your situation somehow?
>>
>>18641470
>Princess of Pentacles, The Lovers, The Moon, 8 of Cups reversed, 6 of Cups, The Empress, 6 of Pentacles
This one is an interesting little mix of cards. There are a lot of feminine cards here, and I think it's just showing that there's a woman on your mind, but it's not at the forefront of your mind. Your reasons are more related to achieving some material success and getting far far away from where you are now, but that ladyfriend of yours is back there somewhere.

Anyway, you'd enter with thoughts forward of your known reasons, getting away to get to a better place, but the thoughts of the aforementioned female would creep back into your mind fairly quickly. I feel like it might even be at basic. You'd make it through basic just fine, albeit somewhat numb. Once out and officially in, you'd find yourself in a period of mental conflict. There will be a night where you're lying in bed lost in thought, and you'll suddenly have the inclination to spend your free time seeing the local town. There is a child you see who gives you a strange sense of joy, and it looks like you'll develop this fatherly feeling over the experience.

This fatherly feeling would come to be defining in a sense, since you would feel a sense of fulfillment from providing this kind of support to a child. From there on out, you'd develop a sense of...I don't want to say charity, but you'd have a desire to help others that lasts the rest of your life, and you'd derive a good degree of happiness from it.

Oh right, and I pulled Queen of Pentacles to clarify the whole thing, and it makes sense to me.

Anyway, for mine...
>Ace of Wands, supported by The High Priestess and The Magician

Alright, I'd like advice on winning this girl over, perhaps positioning it into something serious. Thanks.
>>
>>18641579
The word mother means unconditional love to me. Caring, protecting, being there for someone, comfort, being careless and completely relaxed next to someone. I don't know if it relates to my situation, but soon I'll be a father if that's any connection to you.

I really appreciate your help, S! I hope you'll have a nice day!
>>
>>18641598
No wonder "mother" and "birth of a child" are in your mind then. I was wondering if you had mommy issues or something.
>>
Trading. I scry, tarot, and books. I'll probably use a combination of the three in readings.

Why did she actually do what she did? What does she think now?
>>
>>18641625
It sometimes scares me how accurate readers can be around here.

I guess this thing had been important to me all of a sudden because I would like to be a good dad for this kid, and I'm not sure how could I be her place of comfort at any time if even I can not find comfort in myself.

Thank you, once again, for your help!
>>
File: worldpvp.jpg (246KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
worldpvp.jpg
246KB, 800x450px
>>
>>18641527
I wouldn't turn down an offer to clarify it or put more detail into it, but don't feel obligated. I'm glad mine turned out good for you. I'm the needy reader who practices obsessively, and it's nice to do my best for others who are continuously trying to refine their art like me.
>>
>>18641688
Could lead you to do with a trade with myself....? ;o

>>18641629
>>
>>18641690
I'm actually going to bed now, just been waiting for the bibliomancer's trade. Try me again over the weekend.
>>
>>18641700
Oh...oh. Fine.
>>
>>18641586
>There are a lot of feminine cards here, and I think it's just showing that there's a woman on your mind.
Maybe?! I was expecting to get in a relationship soon with someone I had a few dreams with, but that just won't happen. If I do join the French Foreign Legion, I will choose to do my 5 years contract alone... for personal reasons. Maybe I wouldn't want a GF ever again. I already have a hard time with love, can't imagine how bad it'll be after 5 years of getting beat mentally, physically and killing people.

> you'll develop this fatherly feeling over the experience.
I already have a fatherly feeling, and the thought of adopting children are often with me ^^ and I started reading to help people, so I already do that.

I don't have any other option to leave the place I'm right now, right? Heck, at least I have the odds of getting 360 no-scoped in combat.
Would I make it through if I leave the next month?

I saw a man facing a flower, a flower made of hard metal. The flower was facing the ground leaving its stem upward. The man started twisting the stem, shaping it the way he wanted, but as soon as he stopped the the whole thing would get back to its natural shape.

“You know something?” Hans said. He leaned toward the fire. “Liesel’s actually a good little reader herself.” Max lowered the book. “And she has more in common with you than you might think.” Papa checked that Rosa wasn’t coming. “She likes a good fistfight, too.''

Ok, lad. You two have a lot in common, right? Try to explore this side of things, but a dose of conflicts would be healthy for the relationship. You could try to 'shape' her by force, but you'll need to work on that 24/7 and you'll probably give up.
She's probably vulnerable now, but still a fighter :)

Could I help you? Do you need more?
Since you're going to bed, you can always summon me if you think the reading was inaccurate and I can re-do it.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>18641711
*an eldritch horror crawls into view, craving*

>>18641629
>>
>>18641258
Thank you for the reading, I appreciate it. If anything it put me at ease regarding my move.
>>
>>18641719
An eldritch horror crawls into view
At home is all I can feel
The hell in his eyes is my place.
His craving is my saving grace.

>Why
“What are you doing?”
Hans Hubermann arrived at the church steps.
“Hi, Papa.”
“You were supposed to be in front of the town hall.”
“Sorry, Papa.”
He sat down next to her, halving his tallness on the concrete and taking a piece of Liesel’s hair. His fingers adjusted it gently behind her ear. “Liesel, what’s wrong?”
For a while, she said nothing. She was making calculations, despite already knowing. An eleven-year-old girl is many things, but she is not stupid

I saw a woman and what appeared to be a precipice, she was apparently disappointed. I tried to see more and I saw a lonely road at winter. Cold, foggy, dark and with dead trees.

My take is... She probably found something about you, or about what you do. She's probably worried and feeling 'cheated'. Did you tell her any lies recently , or tried to hide anything?

Not sure whether I was accurate or not, but I'm going for a run now. I can try to re-do your reading as soon as I'm back ... If necessary
>>
>>18641703
Bro, if it's really urgent, I can give you a quick scry, just not something in-depth like I gave the other two, since I need to be up in 5 hours.

>>18641711
>Would I make it through if I leave the next month?
I don't like reading anything death-related, sorry. I can do it, but it makes me feel like shit.

>You two have a lot in common, right?
Absolutely

>Try to explore this side of things, but a dose of conflicts would be healthy for the relationship.
I was trying to plan something based on our common interests. We used to fight a lot, but not as much anymore. Things are pleasant now, and I'm reluctant to pick fights.

>She's probably vulnerable now, but still a fighter :)
That she is

>Do you need more?
Same as I told the other reader, I wouldn't mind one if you're offering, but you're not obligated to.
>>
>>18641757
Huh? It isn't Death-related? I'm just leaving for the army :^) worried whether I'm getting in or not. I don't have any other option right now. well ,I could just pack my things buy a ticker to some country and try to make things work out... But that would backfire...badly.

But I understand your side... Guess I will find it on my own.

I will read once I come back,eh?
>>
>>18641754
Uh...oddly insightful. Yes, I know what you mean.

>>18641757
Oh no, it's not urgent. I'm actually just playing out my incredible boredom in this thread. I'm never up when the rest of /div/ is.
>>
>>18641770
I'm glad I could help you ^^ best of luck anon.

>>18641757
Still there?
>>
>>18641857
I just woke up, but I'm trying to get back to sleep. I'll be awake for another hour or so, I think.
>>
>>18641942
Ok, what would you like to know?
>>
>>18641944
Just anything else you can tell me regarding my original query, thanks.
>>
>>18641951
''She watched awhile, without his knowledge, and when she came and sat with him, he stood up and leaned back against the wall. “Did I tell you,” he asked her, “that I’ve been having a new dream lately?”
Liesel shifted a little, to see his face.
“But I dream this when I’m awake.” He motioned to the glowless kerosene lamp. “Sometimes I turn out the light. Then I stand here and wait.”
“For what?”
Max corrected her. “Not for what. For whom.''

I asked what you should do, or you two should do together.

She knows you're up to something, be it winning her over, or something else entirely. I think you should open up a bit with her. You do what you do for one reason, tell her the 'why'.

You'll probably understand better than I do, and come up with better ideas. Sorry if I couldn't help.
>>
>>18641965
>She knows you're up to something, be it winning her over, or something else entirely. I think you should open up a bit with her. You do what you do for one reason, tell her the 'why'.
I'd be surprised if she didn't know, as I've been very straightforward about my intentions. Given that I'm doing exactly what you suggested, shall I assume I'm on the right track?

Thanks either way
>>
>>18641971
You're, but it'll take some time. Be patient.

You're welcome.
>>
Trading. My method is bibliomancy

Will I get accepted if I try to join within 30 days?
>>
>>18641975
Still there? Tell me.

What has been happening with M?
>>
>>18641993
“You can’t have known that they wouldn’t come, Papa.”
“I should have known not to give the man some bread. I just didn’t think.”
“Papa, you did nothing wrong.”
“I don’t believe you.”
He stood and walked out the kitchen door, leaving it ajar. Lending even more insult to injury, it was going to be a lovely morning.

M did something 'bad', but with the best intentions. He's feeling guilty, regretful and is afraid of the harsh consequences.
>>
>>18641997
>>18641993
I'm getting a no for you. Something you're lacking, unaware of. I think you should recant this notion of immediacy...it's going to take awhile. You might be quite naive about this. But in the longer term, it's still certainly possible for you.
>>
>>18642009
Holy fuck shit.... just fuck my life already.FFS

Thank you, dear reader. Was my reading accurate?
>>
>>18642014
Yeah, it told me pretty much what I already knew.
>>
>>18642017
Sorry to hear that :/

I'm glad I could help you. Good luck.
>>
>>18641169
She is very difficult and complicated, the situation does not seem favorable.

I see no other way but to count on destiny
>>
Do I need to read all of crowley/thelemic thought or can I just grab his tarot book.
>>
>>18641975
Trading again.

How can I leave my current place ASAP?
>>
>>18642076
I could go...if you're still there.

I have an ethical dilemma that should determine my lifestyle for the long term. I'd like a hint as to what my lifestyle actually should be.
>>
>>18642076
>>18642134
I keep getting results that give the basic message: 'old fashioned way'. You're certainly the type that could be successful with it, if you treat it like a main hobby. The preparation, and all. I keep seeing great results if you keep at it.

It's as if you're dreaming about doing it, about the difference it could make, more than what this would actually consist of. It has to start from there. Otherwise leaving too early will have you merely 'snap out of it' quite quickly.
>>
>>18642134
Rosa trudged up the basement steps, but when she opened the door this time, it was not the Nazis. It was none other than Rudy Steiner. He stood there, yellow-haired and good-intentioned. “I just came to see how Liesel is.

-
Liesel was unaware of this. For her, the Jew in her basement had not been revealed. Her foster parents were not taken away, and she herself had contributed greatly to both of these accomplishments.

Something to do with good intentions and helping others, anon.
Did you read the first query or the second one? It's fine either way.

I think you read the 1st. I will try to give some feedback.

> You're certainly the type that could be successful with it, if you treat it like a main hobby. The preparation, and all. I keep seeing great results if you keep at it.
Don't want any success in this path, you just can't be successful in the French Foreign Legion. I want a way out, that's all.

>It's as if you're dreaming about doing it
About the army? No, 'something is wrong when you regret things that haven't happened yet' sort of feeling. I just really need to get out.

'
Do you think my reading was any accurate? Thank you
>>
>>18642149
Oh no, read the second. Same guy, btw. I'll take your reading into consideration. Actually this is pretty close to what I actually want, since it so much implies solitude.

I kept getting cards like Ten of Wands, Knight of Cups reversed, Temperance. For yours. Page of Swords, Knight of Pentacles, Six of Wands reversed. That whole deal.
>>
>>18642139
>>18642154
The second eh?

I'm trying to prepare, but my mental state isn't any good, you know? The more I wait, the worse I will get.

I know it would consist of hard work, but I need a little bit of hope before I start swimming about.

Thank you so much for the reading

I hope you make the best choice ^^
>>
Doing 2 i-ching readings and trading one more
Hit me up
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 545x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 545x430px
Hi to any readers.

My life has taken a big turn. And I'm anxious to know what will happen and if I should turn back
>>
>>18642187
What info do you need for a love reading?
>>
>>18642204
Gender of all involved
>>
>>18642187
A love general reading pls senpaii
>>
>>18642216
Are you a male or a female anon?
>>
>>18642222
A no homo Male
>>
>>18642187
Where will this road take me? Its like an identity reading

Hope you can do one more. I could use it reader
>>
>>18642207
I'm a girl crushing on a boy
>>
>>18642225
Chen (The Arousing) Hexagram 51

Chen is related to fear and comes when you need to be jolted out of complacency. Chen advices you to analyze all aspects of life and see where errors have been made or flaws exist and how to deal with them. This analyze should be done conscientiously and it will help you become stronger and wiser period through during this period. Don’t go back to your old habits. It tells you how to deal with a crisis. Remember that courage itself is not a lack of fear, but the willingness to face fear.

>>18642230

Bi (Grace) Hexagram 22

Bi relates to the observing of natural grace, allowing that observation to inspire you to emulate in life. Bi is also a warning for one not to be taken in by superficial appearance or beauty. Instead, one should make sure that what is under the surface is more valuable. To avoid doing so could lead to wrong judgment. Remember that more valuable beauty is seen not with eye but with heart.

>>18642246

Lu (The wanderer)

: Lu is about a period in life when you feel a need to travel. You may feel something is missing and this is a good period to find it out. Lu also reminds you that when you move into unknown area, it is wise to be courteous and tactful. Just because you act differently to other people, it doesn’t mean that you are right. Notice differences in behavior and customs and act accordingly. Lu is not about a trip to escape from problems, but a period to gain knowledge.

Do not travel just to run away from your relationships. Take your partner along and enhance your partnership.

Yall i could also use some help
>>
>>18642246
Hexagram 56, i always forget something...
>>
>>18642187
love general plz

Female
Virgo
>>
>>18642264
Senpai that was a love reading or just a general non related love reading? ty anyways (Chen reading)
>>
>>18642268
K’un (Exhaustion) Hexagram 47

K’un comes when times are hard, being a reward for your behavior. This is a particularly dangerous period because you at risk to fall into depression or despair, regardless how much you yearn for success. This could happen at any time when issues are hard to be resolved. The hexagram recommends you that for future times you should be well prepared in advance. You have to realize that what is happening now is a temporary situation, so you need to treat it as a time for recuperation and rest. Take care of your body and mind, a positive attitude is an obligation. Your purpose and strength will return and your approach to life will be renewed.

>>18642276
You need to have a look at your love life and see where Chen applies, but it seems like you are afraid anon but really what is the worse it could happend? Go for it!
>>
>>18642281
Oh my bad, ty again and have a nice day, senpaii
>>
Alright guys no more i-ching, i now want to try divination through a deck of playing cards. i will do 2 readings. And still i am waiting for someone to trade a third one

Just tell me if you have a dick or not
>>
>>18642264
Thank you, i'm the hexagram 22. Do you think i'm gonna make it with this reader?
>>
Hello guys, is there anyone willing to do any kind of reading for me? General and Love.
Darius, Leo.
Cheers.
>>
>>18642298
I have a dick
Can you give me a love reading please
there are 2 potential love interests but idk what should i do
>>
>>18642298
What should I expect from talking to my ex again?
No dick.
>>
>>18642305
Queen of clubs
4 of Spades
6 of hearths

Are you in a long term relationship or what anon? Cause one of you is. There is so much warnings in this reading , the 4 of spades indicates a minor misfortune something like a temporary setback. The 6 of hearths through, Someone is using and taking advantage of you. you are being too generous and getting nothing in return. I take it you know who it is by now but still im gonna draw a fourth card.

I asked how you should proceed from here and drew the 2 of diamonds

It talks about a serious love affair, resulting in a marriage or interfering with one.

I think you know what you have to do. Please tell me how you feel about my reading.
>>
>>18642315
8 of clubs
King of diamonds
4 of diamonds

There are some financial issues on is end i think. He is an abusive and deceitful man anon. The 4 of diamonds tells me of neglected friends and family. Situations that have been brewing and will now come up.
Stay away from him anon.
>>
>>18642325
Shes in a relationship.. They're on and off, she said she doesnt love the guy but im not making a move because i have rules, you know..

it feels like youre right but it also feels bad. i feel like that relationship is doomed either way, i dont think id be the reason for it to end

She doesnt seem like bad girl though how is she using me? I dont have shit man. Should i leave it? I'm really not good with all this drama
>>
>>18642343
I took it was you and two girls anon. this might change things a bit.but still someone is using someone.

>>18642339
Totally forgot but feedback would be great
>>
>>18642339
Sounds about right. Thanks for the warning, I'll keep my distance.
>>
>>18642350
There are two girls, to be honest both of them are interested, taken one is more than the other.

You know i heard this before in a reading.. that someone was using me, all the things they do has a goal, a price tag with it. i dont understand reader. i dont have any money to give dude, im not taking them out to fancy places or anything. how can they(or she) be using me

Why does it always have to get twisted man.. This reading is really making me think right now
>>
So yeah i've been visiting this thread for 2 days now but never manage to be at the same time as some reader
So let me put this out
I want a reading about my job, or just this girl i know for almost 2 years now. Both are very important to me. Pick one question and answer it, or both if you can. i am grateful to anyone that will answer. I might not answer because i will go to sleep now cause im tired (i have been working today from 5AM). So i thank anyone who will answer in advance, and have a good day. I'm 19 years old, male, leo.
>>
>>18642371
Im on the same boat anon and it really fucking hurts. Imma help you out.

5 of spades
6 of diamonds
5 of hearths

Well there will be sucess on your end through hard work and after much time, but is it really worth it anon? both readings talk about marriage,An early marriage and unhappy one..it will not last
The 5 of hearts tells me of you. Indecisiveness, the lack of ability to make up your mind on a subject. A tendency to make and break plans with others.
>>
>>18642404
Thanks a lot reader i mean it. Its really difficult you know. I really dont think i'd marry her unless shed get pregnant. She doesnt seem like the type who would have a kid this early

i thought she's understand but it's not worth it it seems.. Im so retarded when it comes to romance. Where are the good people man? Im tired of this.. Feels like they run away from me even before i see them. feels like im fucking cursed

Im sorry this whole post is chaotic and depressive. Your readings were on point, probably why i got emotional. Maybe we'll all find our way some day.
>>
>>18642465
Same anon, same as fuck

>>18642298
Alright everyone i feel very tired and in no condition to deliver a proper reading and so i will just leave my query laying around in hope another reader can give me an hand

Behind the mind games and the doubt what is her end goal for us?
>>
Trading...

What are the things I should be doing? Like, specific activities.
>>
>>18642651
The high priest, two of wands, two of swords

You need to dedicate more time to the realms metaphysical and devote more of your time to spirituality. If you find that you are impulsive it would also be good if you think over your decisions more before acting. This will allow for lesser resentment and more thoughtfulness.

What is going to happeen between me and C?
>>
>>18642743
I haven't had this much trouble with a reading in awhile. I'm getting something about the past. Much conflict. Your minds don't match what your saying, or how you're acting. Something ending and something else beginning. That's it.
>>
trading

I need some reassurance on something
about ready to rip my hair out over here.
>>
>>18642815
the moon, king of swords, page of pentacles, king of cups

the moon implies that it would be hard to know for certain at this time the direction of things since it is not certain yet. is this career query? it seems as if you will break out of this mental fog very soon with the help of an older logical man who always can keep his emotions under control. on the chance that this man is you then you will snap out of it soon after forcing yourself to think about it more in a place with little distractions. try meditation to get the answers you seek for the time being. from there you might transcend and meet another man who can give you the answers you need reassurance on. maybe this man will even be yourself.

how is this weekend for me?
>>
>>18640436
>Solitaire
So many early faps memories there.
>>
>>18642859
Three of Cups and Queen of Cups
It looks like you'll have a weekend with some frivolity with some of the people in your life and you'll be able to relax and enjoy yourself. It looks like it's to be an emotionally fulfilling weekend for you.

I think I may know who that person is. He gets angry like I do sometimes but not usually about my work.
>>
File: SM0024A.gif (657KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
SM0024A.gif
657KB, 500x370px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, romantic relationship, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post.

Guidelines:

1: No death queries
2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
3: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
4: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
5: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
6: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
7: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
8: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse."

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"

Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18642940
Female
Red cube
The aroma of the rain
I've been having this recurrent nightmare since I was a child, in different scenarios but pretty much the same thing, a couple of nights I had it as well, does it has any real meaning?
>>
I am 20 years old and want to know when willl I get a girlfriend and what will she be like?
>>
>>18642940
Male
White circle
Feeling the sun on a winter morning

Behind the mind games and the doubt what is her end goal for us?
>>
>>18642940
Male
silver square
Rain

Query:

Is there a potential marriage between me and J?
>>
>>18642961
>Male
>blue circle
>growing seeds
>>
>>18642954

Denied, # 6

>>18642966
>>18642973

Denied, # 3 + # 7
>>
File: 1487331521767.gif (372KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487331521767.gif
372KB, 500x281px
New thread:>>18643038
>>18643038
>>18643038
>>
>>18643017
Trying again.

>>18642940
Female
Red cube
The aroma of rain
I've been having this recurrent nightmare since I was a child with some changes, recently I had it again, it holds any meaning?
>>
>>18640436
#TeamRed
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.