[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 522
Thread images: 46

File: tokyo-gore-police.jpg (62KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo-gore-police.jpg
62KB, 720x405px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18643038
>>
Trading
>>
>>18647869
what up!
>>
>>18647869
Will she ever be open with me?
>>
male
Piscis
What is wrong with me?
numb
>>
>>18647876
>What you want right now
The Hanged Man
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is to have it all! Why should you have to give something or someone up?

Perhaps you feel a victim and that events are not going as planned. Trust that this is a passage from one phase of your life to another.

If you are not sure what or who you need to give up, trust that things will resolve themselves over time and whatever the outcome it will ultimately be to your benefit.

>Your fears
The Magician
If there's a new man in your life you are probably asking yourself if he can be trusted. Or perhaps this is a man of influence in your life, a boss or adviser - take care in whom you place your trust.

If you are feeling disappointed and your romantic desires are unfulfilled at this time and you are wondering if they ever will be, don't worry, this won't last.
>What is going for you
The Tower
Sometimes sudden disruptive change is inevitable, and as painful as it may seem, you come through it a stronger and better person.

No matter how disruptive things are at the moment, or if you feel life is really against you, re-evaluate and move on.
If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.
>What is going against you
The Devil
It's like you're in a drug-induced haze - it feels great and always leaves you wanting.

This is addiction pure and simple, whether it's an obsessive sexual relationship, money deals that are too good to be true, materialism at any cost or recreational drugs.

These pursuits won't lead to a happy ending.
>The likely outcome
Strength
Courage and self-belief is what you need to succeed. You may already feel overflowing with these, and if so there's no doubt you will achieve what you want with your career, finances and love life.

If you are feeling negative, look inward for that strength and courage, you know you are capable of having self-belief and you'll reap great rewards.
>>
>>18647900
Here is my query:
how is my romantic life looking like right now?
>>
>>18647869
Any insight in my future romantic life? When will I meet someone new or someone old haha . any insight would be awesome
Male 22 Pisces
>>
i'll trade w someone
>>
>>18647900
>>18647905
Why did you jack my query? i was going to do this.
>>
Can anyone scry and trade?
>>
>>18647905
I pulled out a couple cards. 5 to be exact just to get a better look. I've been practicing recently so any feedback is great. And well I only have something basic to work off of but here it goes;

The fool. The devil. The star. Justice. And the chariot. These are you're cards.

So what I get is that in love you might get a bit of a fresh start. Like someone departing for an unknown energy there's a good energy for starting something new. Its the innocence that will guide you in the near future. It seems this is what you truly want a fresh start.

The devil. So it seems you're stuck in a rut. A rut by your own making. The devil doesn't bind us we do. The ego and the loss has been heavy but this isn't our undoing merely our lesson.

The star. This is what's working behind the scenes. Its a good sign one of betterment and hope. Trust in the universe and trust in yourself. Things always work out.

Justice. You should come to terms with yourself. Bring either your sorrundings or yourself I couldn't tell which to some form of truth. There has to be balance. Justice is blind and what will be will be.

Chariot. So in the near future there will be some movement. Specifically with a better purpose. Wether its you or the universe I can't tell. But with enough skill you should make something of it.
>>
File: magic_baphomet.png (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
magic_baphomet.png
109KB, 800x600px
I'll be lurking to chat divination method and theory. Someone was asking about the Tarot in the last thread; but I don't think I got a reply. If they are still lurking, I'd be happy to answer questions

... For the time being.
>>
>>18647914
What methods do you use?

>>18647932
This has happened to me as well, anon. Why someone would do something like that instead of just setting up their own trade beats the hell out of me.
>>
>>18647960
tarot
>>
>>18647954
bump
>>
>>18647954
you doing readings senpai?
>>
>>18647968
Alright. Go ahead and give me your query if you're fine with a tarot reading in return.
>>
Is anyone wanting to trade? Respond with your question and I'll get started
>>
>>18647972
Thanks.

>>18647981
Not today/tonight. I will, however, chat divination.
>>
>>18647982
i am.
it's a sappy love question hope u don't mind
how do i get closer to this guy??
>>
File: l-elf.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-elf.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Trading, I can scry or tarot. Please specify which you want with your query.

I understand that I must spend time on the ground for my military career, but I would also like to fly. Is piloting an unnecessary sideshow detracting from my career trajectory or necessary to work my way up through the ranks? Or... maybe the time on the ground is the real distraction and I should be flying?
>>
>>18648052
Ok I will do this.
>>
>>18648052
flying: knight of pentacles, knight of cups, three of cups
not flying: nine of wands, five of pentacles, three of wands
flying is not only necessary to work your way up through the ranks, but you will find a lot of love and enjoyment in it too personally as a hobby and make a lot of friends that will enrich your life. i would definitely do some flying in order to experience this.
if you don't fly it might be a little harder to get where you want in the military, but you would still find a way to move on up. you have a special something in you that allows you to do this but it would not nearly be as enjoyable and you would not like it much.

i would definitely go with flying. career gains and fun.

can you scry my next bf please?
>>
>>18648087

I can tell you from experience before I even start that I'm not great at physical appearances, but I can tell you about the nonphysical more easily. Call it a cultural handicap.

I'm seeing a crown. The sort of fellow who winds up as consort to a royal. A fruit, but not a real one, an idealized version of a fruit as a gift. Someone with ties to agriculture but no actual hands on background in it. A... pineapple. I don't know if that's a specific addendum to their background or an indicator that they are outlandish or exotic. Eyes, one squinting. Something off about this guy.

An hourglass.. marking, not a real one. Black widow. Someone needs to beware.
>>
>>18648028
Page of Cups reversed. Eight of Swords reversed. Seven of Wands. Seven of Cups reversed.

I don't think that he's interested in romance at this particular moment. The cards I drew for him and what he wants show a sort of loss of naivety when it comes to relationships. He might have trusted someone too much and got burned, then quickly brought himself back down to earth. As a result, he's jaded and hurting. He's wary and reluctant to go through anything like that again soon, and more than anything he just wants a release from shitty state that he's been left in.

Aside from what the cards have to say, it is advisable to take things a bit slow with him if you want to get anywhere considering his present mindset. Now on to the rest of the reading.

The point in which you can step in and work your magic is a bit more difficult to understand, so I'm going to take some liberties with the interpretation and go off intuition a bit more. It seems like you'd do well in being aggressive and staking your claim on him, but that is not necessarily the best way to go about it. To reconcile what you bring to the table and what he wants, I think it would be best if you are completely honest with him and yourself about where you want things to go and what is realistically the best thing for both of you. Don't try to lull him into enchantment by whispering sweet nothings into his ear. He's already had enough of that. Be genuine.
>>
Male
Gemini
General reading
Curious

Can anyone do a general reading? I'm curious to see if the fates can give me some insight into where i'm going.
>>
>>18648028
>>18648159

I know I took a bit long with that reading so I hope you're still around. For my query, I'd like some advice on what I should do about a friend I lost contact with a few months ago. A vocal part of me still hopes that we could reconcile, but the more cold and rational part of myself pushes me to move forward. Any insight that you could give me regarding this would be appreciated.
>>
>>18648052
Scry for me. Just reply so I at least know you're there.

I'd like to see what you get out of my career path.
>>
I wanna ask for a reading, but I don't know what kind to ask for. :/
>>
Damn, i came back after some time they were right. People are only trading nowadays and readers(the ones i saw at least) have that asshole attitude towards people. This is what i saw from the last two threads.

What the fuck happened in 2 months to change it this much? Christ
>>
File: 1485889249806.png (5KB, 384x239px) Image search: [Google]
1485889249806.png
5KB, 384x239px
>>18648206
Too much love shit readings
>>
Trading
>>
>>18648206
>trips
>>
>>18648206
>readers(the ones i saw at least) have that asshole attitude towards people

cant blame 'em because querents can be shits too if they don't like a reading they end up calling the reader a fake and pretty much getting on their shit. There was a nice reader some days ago but the fucking trolls scared them away
>>
>>18648052
>>18648202
I think you'll be nervous with flying at first, perhaps merely from excitement, but you'll find it a completely fulfilling path in it's own right. I don't think this is the thing you're thinking of though. Actually I'm recommended that you leave it behind eventually, but I don't think that'll be possible without you getting it out of your system, honestly. It's not a distraction, and it'll show your skill, as long as you don't let it take over for what you really want.

The pivot to nonflying will be difficult, but you have an innate capability that can be nurtured to eventually succeed this way. You need to tease it out of yourself, and in a way that makes it obvious to your peers. But this is ultimately the way to get what you're actually after.

Oddly, this reminds me a lot of the other guy's reading.
>>
>>18648206
>>18648206
There are plenty of new readers, but the old readers are just tired of the way things have been getting around here; querents not giving feedback, not even saying thank you, the drama mostly started by querents and a few other really immature people.
The best way to contact a reader these days is on the /div/ discord. And to be fair, readers don't HAVE to give reads. People seriously need to get that straight around here. Yes, I think some readers are being unnecessarily cruel to querents, but just because a reader would rather trade than deal with the people around the thread, well, that's not a huge deal. Plus most of us are on the Discord but want to ask for a read anonymously, so this is where we come.
>>18648222
It gets tiring after awhile, but that's just a scapegoat people want to use to brush the real problems under the rug.
>>
>>18648222
>trips
>>
>>18648206
probably the pivot to discord.
>>
>>18648225
sup?
>>
>>18648233
>Dubs
Huh ... Really makes me think
>>
>>18648237
What does he feel when I tell him I love him? Does he like it? How would he feel if I stopped?
Yours?
>>
>>18648159
should i just...... tell him about the way i feel????
>>
File: Anderson - Jesus Christ.png (900KB, 690x968px) Image search: [Google]
Anderson - Jesus Christ.png
900KB, 690x968px
>>18648238
Kek's will be done.
>>
>>18648232
>most of us are on the Discord
This. If you want a read, just come to the Discord. There are tens of us and plenty of us, at any given time, aren't too busy and wouldn't mind giving you a read. The thread is just dying because of the anonymity aspect. People abuse it. They use it to abuse readers and they use it to abuse querents.
>>
>>18648252
That's hard to do when there still isn't any accountability. What does the average 4chan asshole care as long as they get their read?
>>
>>18648228
I agree with this
>>
>>18648252
And just because someone reads tarot doesn't mean they know how to curse someone. Don't get weird.
>>18648259
There are plenty of people with similar info though. So what, you start asking for people's date of birth and name to confirm? You might as well JUST GO TO THE DISCORD AND THIS ALL CAN BE AVOIDED.
>>
>>18648206
I stopped reading publicly and freely because I continuously got thanked for my service by getting shit on by the community.

Now I just do trades because I always preferred reading for other readers anyway. They typically ask better queries, and I'd rather inspire other readers to keep practicing than give my time to doing yet another love reading for a random querent who likely won't take any action anyway.
>>
>>18648202
>>18648231

I'll do you too just because.

Back of a card, the parts with the barcode strips, but there are two of them. A redundancy or hidden features.

A photo ID and a business card. Now something more ornate, a move from entry level to having to present yourself as part of an institution. Gilded, or seemingly so. A newspaper wrapped around something you are drinking, information as sustenance or maybe even bound up around luxury. A mouth speaking with multiple lines of color around it, makes me think multiple languages.

I'm seeing an evolution of roles. Your career looks very fluid in some ways, but it looks like you're going to also find a niche in that fluidity until you are part of the institution.
>>
>>18648263
Yeah, i said it was a shit idea.
Sorry
>>
>>18648240
>five of cups, the star, page of wands, ace of swords
A part of him still likes it but he seems to be reeling over something or focusing on something negative he has lost. This does not have to be even related to you, it could be that you remind him of a bad time in his past but that does not mean it is exactly bad. He could have had his heart broken before in love but when you say it, it brings him back the memories of her. He should move past this eventually. Other than that though..

When you say it to him, he sees in you a hope for a new life in love. He thinks you are very cute when you say it too and bring him a lot of good feels in his heart and he understands your message very loud and clear. I would expect him also to return these feelings to you if not now then eventually too.

How does J feel for me?
>>
>>18648243
Sure, if you think that would work. Personally if I was going to do that, I wouldn't make this whole heartfelt scene about it, I'd just bring it up casually when the opportunity arises. Something along the lines of "Hey, I think you're a cool guy, and I'm honestly kind of interested in you," would get the point across without scaring him off if his feelings for you haven't developed all that much yet. Of course this is just the approach I would take because I've been scathed before, you know your situation better than I do so you have to figure out the best way to go about that yourself.
>>
>>18648259
That method is still open to vulnerabilities. People can change their info slightly or some asshole may use info from other querents so they get blacklisted as well.

Querents having tripcodes maybe?
>>
>>18648275
This is my problem in many ways. I've had my hands in too much for so long, and I can't choose. But the imagery of yours has me down well.
>>
File: 1485661566216.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485661566216.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>want to get into doing readings
>constant inspections around the house so cant keep a deck or runes
>wont use digital decks because it may not be faithful
Help
>>
Is anyone reading?
>>
>>18648299
Learn to scry. Either use mental scrying or a bowl of water. Ask Redgrave about mental scrying.
>>
>>18648299
But why exactly can't you keep a deck or set of runes? Religious household?
>>
>>18648304
No, never.

(not that they're obligated to)
>>
>>18648304
Yes.
Im currently reading a manga (death note, i like it, its a guilty pleasure and reminds me of when i was younger) but later will continue with the greeks (yes im starting) then maybe something about math or some science fiction. Any reccomendations or maybe a flow chart?
>>
>>18648285
>nine of cups, the fool, two of swords, page of pentacles
There's always someone on here asking about some J person. There are a million fucking Js. I'm starting to think people whose names start with J are assholes, men and women.
Seems like they're unsure about you. They enjoy whatever sporadic interaction you have, but I don't really see him wanting to increase that exponentially, but also not looking to decrease it either. They may come to decide you're safe to become closer to in the future, but right now you seem like a risky investment. Do you have a tendency to fly off the handle or just have little control over yourself and your emotions? I'm not accusing you of anything, but I'm just getting some strong vibes.
>>
>>18648317
>fly off the handle
no
>>
>>18648312
Read Buzz Aldrin's books. He has a few that incorporate mathematics and engineering and he has also done some science fiction as well. He's a talented writer. Interesting guy, too.
>>
>>18648308
>religious household
Yes, it sucks.
>>18648307
I will, thanks.
But i kind of doubt my abilities for that
>>
File: many_armed_goddess.jpg (49KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
many_armed_goddess.jpg
49KB, 466x700px
Hey, I said I'm lurking to chat divination. I don't see anyone asking me about methods or theories - which leads me to think that everyone just comes here for the readings. Not the discussion.
>>
>>18648320
Okay. Maybe I'm just feeling unsettled then.
>>
>>18648327
>>18648299
>>
>>18648188
i got the magician for reconciliation and seven of cups for moving ahead. my gut tells me reconciliation is worth a shot and if you move beyond it you might regret and start living out in your head what "could be". before you move on you should see if you're able to reconcile before leaving it behind for good.
>>
>>18648327
How to start into scrying or fractology?
What do you think about those methods?
>>
>>18648322
>doubt my abilities
I don't know what to tell you then. Just like any form of divination, you need intuition to perform it. So if you can't scry because you don't have intuition, or strong intuition, then your tarot reads and rune reads will be weak as well. Unless you want to be like Cheswick and employ the help of a demon, in which case you'll be the tread's new basket case.
>>
>>18648336
Also if you could help me with info about tarot, it would be great.
I'm >>18648299
>>
>>18648335
sorry that's short, my head is so not clear right now
>>
>>18648341
How do i explain this?
Some readings said muy intuition is "strong" in the past, certain events in my life would kind of confirm that.
But i may not be a spiritual being, ive tried to AP and no shit happened so my "/x/ self esteem" is pretty low
>>
>>18648356
>my
Oh and getting the help of a demon may be interesting
>>
>>18648322
Heh, well if you have any friends who you can trust and have a less strict family, you could try giving a deck or runes to them to hold at their place. If not, your best bet would be what the other anon said and try scrying.

Hm... You could also create a makeshift pendulum using some string and a ring, or even using a necklace that has a pendant.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18648332
>faithful
>constant inspections

There are many methods of divination that don't require "occult" paraphernalia (like Tarot cards)

For example, you could divine with dice, regular playing cards, or in a plethora of different ways
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>>18648336
>scrying
>fractomancy
Read my link - it's all there!
>>
>>18648367
hijinks do you find your fractomancy divination accurate?
>>
>>18648356
You don't have to be some ascended being to perform accurate tarot readings. Strong intuition is the best tool in the world of divination.
Employing the help of a demon will require you to make an agreement with him, and if you can't have a deck in the house, there's no way you could safely perform the summoning without possibly getting caught, and you don't want to summon a demon in your own bedroom. It makes it very unsettling when you're trying to sleep. I understand that personal experiences with demons is subjective, but if you're not ready they will fuck up your life.
>>
>>18648363
Okay. How do I die?
>>
>>18648360
>friends
>other family
Hahahahhhhhhhahahahaha holy kek
I may just hide them into bibles by uniting pages or something, maybe under a keyboard
>>18648367
Oh ok then.
Thanks a lot. H.
>>18648321
I'll check them out, thanks
>>
Can I get a reading about my upcoming week?
>>
>>18648372
I'm relatively new at it. So I can't say for certain. I do have fun with it though.

It's part math, part technomancy, all fractomancy... It's interesting to see how many different images and fractals there are (infinitely so)

What is your opinion of my fractal readings?
>>
>>18648378
You can get his books super cheap on Amazon and eBay.
>>
Trading. Will he ever fall in love with me again?
>>
>>18648373
If i dont have strong intuition rigth now, maybe a demon could fix me up.
Or something elsee?
>>
>>18648392
I wouldn't go making a deal with a demon over something you can improve yourself with hard work and time.
>>
>>18648378
I meant friends *with* a less strict family, anon.

:^)

I admit I may have worded that pretty weird, but I suppose this is still 4chan and making an assumption based on the idea that another user has a healthy social life is pretty much a shot in the dark.
>>
>>18648391
Okay, since the other guy seems gone.

Here's me.
>>18648374
>>
>>18648391
While shuffling I had a vision of the Ten of Cups so you'll probably get kids too.

But I pulled cards anyways, Knight of Wands and the Fool.

He will and when this happens this is going to be very obvious and insist on a brand new fresh start.

I have the same query, and soon?
>>
>>18648394
>healthy social life
Being alone, isolation is better, it lets you accelerate over them
>>
>>18648406
>>18648412
I'll do both of yours. Thanks guys
>>
File: 1486887985675.gif (889KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
1486887985675.gif
889KB, 500x603px
Alright doing three readings. Anyone interested I need

>Gender
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

As always, I hope I can help.
>>
>>18648428
>Male
>What is my upcoming week like?
>Zen

Thanks!
>>
>>18648412
>world rx, knight of swords, knight of wands, four of wands, two of wands
Seems like he may have a change of heart regarding your relationship. He's currently thinking on it now, but one thing is for sure: you two have unfinished business. Be careful though, because wands are unstable energy, so it will be work to keep things up and going between you two and actually form something mature and lasting. I see it as a possibility though.
>>18648406
Starting yours
>>
>>18648428
Female
What is going to happen in my love life in the next few weeks?
weird
>>
>>18648391
>>18648406
There is something wrong with him, but I don't believe he's lost anything for you. It's more about whether he wants to act on it again. I pulled Three of Cups for an initiator. Probably need to start being social with him again, for him to get off that spike. But I see a hard spike (Nine of Swords reversed), currently. I pretty sure it's him in general. He needs some time.
>>
>>18648428
Female
Will he want to be close to me when I see him? Physically? Will things be like before?
Nervous
>>
>>18648428
Male

Should I dedicate myself to acting? Currently work in the entertainment industry as a grip.

Depressed.
>>
>>18648428
Male
General reading about my current path
Curious
>>
>>18648335
>>18648354

That's quite alright. This answers my question well enough. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18648406
I've never actually done a read like this before, so I apologize if it seems kind of whacky.
>seven of cups, the hermit, two of swords, the hierophant, five of cups.
Seems you'll pass away as an elderly person from more than one complication. It'll be one of those situations where people say, "well, anon was old. ***somethingggg*** was bound to get them eventually. Anon lived a good, long life."
You'll have a short battle with something, but compared to what most people go through, it'll take you quickly. You'll leave people behind who will mourn for you. You seem loved at the end of your life. Someone will want to give you a more traditional service. Not because they feel like it is what you would have wanted, but because there is a certain amount of comfort for the mourning in tradition, even if it's a cultural tradition rather than a familiar one. The sense I'm getting is something with the lower body, the urinary tract. Kidney disease?
>>
>>18648428
If you're up to trade again.

How can I find the wise woman you mentioned?
Male
Tired
>>
>>18648428
I know you said three, but I'll leave my query just in case

Male
What will happen between V and I once she comes back? We're in a "limbo" of sorts, and I don't know what to expect.
Hopeless
>>
>>18648452
Honestly, this sounds great.

Because I've been getting horrible visions for a long time now.
>>
>>18648232
>want to ask for a read anonymously, so this is where we come.

This. Honestly i simply did not like the athmosphere on discord. I like being on here. What's wrong with this place? If you're afraid of samefagging, ask for their signs and their names. Especially with signs they can't lie.

>>18648228
>if they don't like a reading they end up calling the reader a fake and pretty much getting on their shit

There are some fake readers, you and i both know it. I dont know which reader you're talking about and he/she probably wasnt fake, but there really are some fake ones and deep down they know it too. It's a disgrace by the way. DONT roleplay or use it as a form of acting out for your schizophrenia people.

I don't understand the sassy behavior. 20 days ago you were all saying people dont leave feedback, then its been proved they do, now you say they shit on you etc like why dude? Just say you dont wanna do readings for free.
>>
>>18648432

>High Priestess, Chariot, Lovers, Knight of Pentacles

>Zen

No kidding, considering The High Priestess was your first card, that is a very apropiate word.

Well for generals i some times get very specific cards and others, not so much. The later being the case since most of your cards are MA.

What I can say it's that it's going to be emotionally intense. There might be a misplace of emotions, perhaps you are considering asking someone out? I would advise you to take things slow in your love department for the next week.

Alternatively, this might be talking about choices that you are better holding of for now. Be careful of what you set in motion.

Again sorry for being vague, I hope this helped.
>>
>>18648464
yeah one thing is about leaving feedback but feedback is not calling a reader "fake" just because they didn't get your reading right
>>
>>18648478
>was thinking about/working up the balls to mak(ing) a move on a girl I'll be hanging with this weekend
>" I would advise you to take things slow in your love department for the next week"

Well fuck. :/

Well, I'll still get to hang with M. Haven't seen her for a while.
Thanks!
>>
>>18648464

I don't really think that any of the readers deliberately come on here to give fake readings, unless they're trolling and those are usually easy to identify. There are skilled readers and then there are less skilled readers. If either of these, with greater emphasis on a less skilled reader, give an inaccurate reading it does not mean that they didn't try in earnest.
>>
>>18648494
How many people called that reader fake? This is the second or third time i'm hearing about it.

ANONS dont bully readers man what the fuck. We need each other
>>
>>18648464

>Fake readers

I keep listening to this and can only but wonder where you are getting this from eh? You draw a fucking card and interpret it. How can you "fake it"? You might be bad and un accurate but fake?
>>
>>18648526
^This.
>>
>>18648523
Just one person.
The issue is that reader has been CRAZY accurate for weeks prior to that one asshole calling him fake, and people are pissed because that reader mostly isn't interested in doing reads anymore except for one trade every once in awhile. And he usually waits for someone to ask for a trade, so you never know when he's online or you'll be lucky enough to catch him.
>>
>>18648530
Yeah. I've gotten a reading from him before and I really like his scries. It takes a special type of faggot to call someone out for not getting their reading right when the reader didn't have to give him one for free in the first place. Not to mention that the reader was being very civil with the guy and he just kept persisting with the fake shit.
>>
>>18648552
I'd put money on it just being some jealous faggot that wanted to give him a hard time. I remember reading his original query and it was really some weird bullshit. He wasn't taking it seriously at all.
>>
>>18648435

>Three of Cups, Eight of Cups, Wheel of Fortune, Nine of Pentacles

There is some past issues that you might bee having some troubles letting go, particularly a person that you need to let go but find a hard time doing so.

You will, and honestly the sooner you move on the better for you. It will not take you too much time to find someone else, luck is in your favor.

Hope this helped and good luck
>>
>>18648530
Oh come on. Just one person calling a reader fake shouldnt be that important. This is 4chan people, you guys realize that right? This place isnt known for being kind and gentle.

People get mad at readers doing only trades because honestly if you're on /div/ you need it. You have problems you cant fix on your own. Read some queries sometimes. Lot of lost souls here. Lot of hopeless romantics. Lot of people trying to find their way. Just one guy calling a reader fake shouldnt make all other readers say "fuck it"
>>
File: 1487341032338m.jpg (67KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1487341032338m.jpg
67KB, 1024x683px
>>18648206
Fuck off and pay IRL then faggot.
>>18648299
Learn to scry runes through opening chakras
>>18648464
Fag
If people can't take a reading then turn off the computer and hang yourself
>>18648523
Fuck who honestly cares there all shut ins and or ugly.
>>18648530
If they can't handle the crits dmg maybe they should just trade and leave.
Nothing more sick and degenerate then a reader that's afraid
>>
>>18648501

You can still try, but have tact and don't push it.

I wish you luck mate.
>>
>>18648567
shut the fuck up and get the hell out cheswick

youre literally cancer
kys
>>
>>18648558
Thank you
>>
File: 1487335857044.jpg (491KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1487335857044.jpg
491KB, 1417x1417px
>>18648571
Haha
>your literally a meme poster one of the many who apparently "need this"

How's getting btfo btw
>>
>>18648526
Divination =/= picking cards at random and giving basic advice
>>
>>18648577
yeah i need it im not denying it
not from you tho fuck you
>>
>>18648564
Don't be so dense. On shit like div, anonymity for the readers are lost as soon as they start namefagging. Maybe that's our mistake, but we do it for the querents. There is a level of ego involved, and divination, if done right, is hard work and expends a lot of energy. It's quite a hit to the ego when someone takes a massive shit down your throat. On top of that, this reader is usually very generous. When he would offer to do reads, he'd say he'd only do three but would end up doing 20. How discouraging is it when you work so hard for a community you love for them to turn on you? Regardless of what you have to say, when it's happening to you, it hurts.
>>
>>18648567
What do you see happening with me and S at the party?
>>
>>18648438

This is a rather strange situation. I think he likes you, but expect him to act a bit stiff and serious if not almost father like. Things will clear out between you two but overall I can not say this are lovely cards.

He is not prepared emotionally for some reason. The meeting will go well but I don't see any romance.

Hope.i am wrong. Good luck femanon
>>
>>18648585
Not that guy, but my suggestion is to find a community not in any way related to 4chan.
>>
>>18648568
No worries, emotional manipulation is one of my turn-offs, plus consent and trust ae kinda kinky to me lol
>>
>>18648590
Le sigh. Thank you
>>
File: 1487296097609.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487296097609.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>18648578
>Except the cards tell the truth. A shrink doesn't.

>Playing Pokemon Cards are so 2015 anyway.
>why isn't anyone playing magic pebbles. Or looking in water bowls.
>Or playing with spaghetti then looking at the way the tomato sauce in on the palm.

Anything is better then boring cards.
>>
>>18648591
>One of the only confirmed accurate readers
>people bitch that there are no readers
>he's willing to do tons of reads for the community
>gets scared off
>"well he should just find another community"
Can you kindly kill yourself? Or maybe you'd like to tackle a 20 querent long queue to pick up the slack? Also your reads have to be hyper accurate and you have to keep your cool and be nice to all your querents. Think you can handle that?
>>
File: 1454912333657.jpg (73KB, 425x550px) Image search: [Google]
1454912333657.jpg
73KB, 425x550px
>>18648599

Doing readings?
What are some things I'm unaware of?
>>
File: IMG_6045.jpg (111KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6045.jpg
111KB, 800x534px
>>18648599
Ches will me and the guy I'm going to visit next week bang while I'm there? Will he like it and want more? Thanks bb
>>
>>18648585
Oh wew lad did you think anonymous was a friendly bunch....
I sure hope you don't think that.
Besides if you can't take criticism then leave.
When's that readers mtf operation anyway just curious.
>>18648588
I see you attempt conversation but there preoccupied but don't take that as a friendzone thing.
A lot internally is happening at the moment try and ask them if they want to talk about it. And spend the evening diffusing there stress
>>
>>18648599
What happened to Jack white, ches?
>>
>>18648613
Ches moved on to men with body mass.
>>
>>18648599
If you feel like it:

Is it the right time to go and try to engage in conversation with her?

Thank you in advance, my love.
>>
>>18648604
Fuck come on. Either you can read or you cant.
None of this I'm tired. If your tired it's cause your thinking what a individual card means. And you haven't experienced it IRL as in outside.
>white knight. You have to go back.
>>
>>18648585
Something like this happened before like a year ago. In the end people started to suck the reader's dick and tried to bash everyone who said anything against the reader because they wanted to keep getting reads. That reader was completely shit (honest to god) and i left /div/ because of that degenerate behavior. That shouldn't happen again, shame on you if it does

I get that ego gets involved and all but 20 positive feedback and 1 negative feedback
shouldnt be important. Thats the thing. When you get under spotlight some people will dislike you no matter what and you shouldnt mind it. It's the way of the world. Im saying it again, this is 4chan.
>>
>>18648588
>>18648612
What about after the party, do we fuck?
>>
>>18648623
Look, this reader hasn't sought out any special attention. They don't participate in the IRC or Discord and, to be honest, I don't think anyone is really even sure if they're male or female. They just go by their name. The point is that people aren't grateful for the readers we do have, and the accurate ones at that. Why chase someone off? Okay, so sure, only ONE person is being a dick, but when they're literally spamming you, calling you a fake and a phoney....jesus Christ, people. It's easy to tell someone to suck it up when you don't have to say it to their face. No one is white knighting him. It's just sad to see good readers, who have literally only been around for two months, tired of /div/ already because of THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE.
I'm not white knighting for this reader. I just want people to get along. Stop being pissy that no one is reading then bitch at a reader when you don't like your read. It's fucking ridiculous. MOST people agree with that. Maybe check yourself when the main people who agree with your argument are Cheswick and Moonie.
>>
>>18648613
Post em if you got em.
>>18648615
I guess so.... "Muh mureens" are fine too.
>>18648606
I'm feeling foot problems... Might be someone close.
Sure is a strange aura about you.
Blues and golds. But at the same time red like your stressed out.
Feel you should play a Mario game too.

Your growth is halted by time. You just need to wait it out. And a opening magically appears.

Try and watch a foreign film to... I suggest "a Serbian film"
>>18648609
He should it's a shame your getting all stressed out still. Visits are about chilling out.
Relax baby.
If your really concerned watch and duplicate the sex scene from basic instinct
>>
>>18648632
In all fairness? People like you are doing nothing bu escalating the whole thing.

Just forget about it and stop with this drama.
>>
>>18648640
Fucking yawn. Just an excuse to pretend like these things aren't an issue.
>>
File: 1486649154193.gif (135KB, 222x533px) Image search: [Google]
1486649154193.gif
135KB, 222x533px
>>18648578

Care to elaborate? I understand your point but would love to hear your take on it.
See, the nature of Divination I finf it rather loose, and it's always refreshing to hear different ideas and try to make something more consise for it.

On an objective stand point, it really is drawing cards and interpreting by feelings of intuition, but if I am missing something, please do elaborate.
>>
File: jeremy-renner-photos-5[1].jpg (13KB, 236x288px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner-photos-5[1].jpg
13KB, 236x288px
>>18648599
Is he going to fall in love with me again soon?
>>
>>18648632
Except the fact I being a Irish woman would say it to someone's face IRL and have.
Do not confuse me with a online pussy bitch.
Thanks!
>>
>>18648206
my life got really busy and stressful and now I just don't have the energy these days to help people out just to help them out.

I'm having a hard enough time helping myself out and I have a lot of people in my personal life depending on me that's sucking all that energy up.

there are readers that read for everyone

but you have to understand that people get busy and shit happens

we tend to read for ourselves too and it's a good way to double check our bias

readers come in waves and it's not all trades

we just figured out you can get trades pretty easily so people do them more often
>>
>>18648604
No. I can't handle all that. That's why I don't come to 4chan in search of community when it gives nothing of the sort while giving a bunch of people that say things like "kill yourself" everytime an opinion differs. This place always has been and always will be a place where people shitposters anonymously. Get that through your thick skull and realize this place is not giving you what you seek.
>>
>>18648626
If you play it up to major I don't see why eventually you would.
>>186486
>>
>>18648638
>I'm feeling foot problems... Might be someone close.
My mother is next to me, with a fractured foot.
>Blues and golds. But at the same time red like your stressed out.
Those seem to be the only colours I switch between, according to you.
>Your growth is halted by time. You just need to wait it out.
There's not going to be much change it my life for the next few months, at least.
>I suggest "a Serbian film"
Fuck no. Never again.
>>
>>18648599
What do you see happening between B and I?
>>
why is everyone bitching anyways

stirring up trouble for no reason
>>
File: 1319694025876.jpg (13KB, 220x201px) Image search: [Google]
1319694025876.jpg
13KB, 220x201px
>>18648599
>>18648621

Here, have a pic.
>>
>>18648632
I really don't care if those two agree with me, they're both cancerous.

If you're coming to 4chan you have to have thicker skin. One person getting triggered and losing self control isnt enough to leave it all, what the hell man. Are you guys very young? Nothing ever goes perfect, there'll always be problems like that. You gotta focus on the positive, because the other way is suicide t b h

READER whoever you are, come back broski. /div/ is very very mild compared to other places on this website
>>
>>18648660
Yeah everybody, just fuckin' chill out, brah.
>>
>>18648647
He already is. Are you missing signals.
Text him and see were it goes.

Has there been a death recently that has had you spooked. I see the Perth rune on your aura.

Watch out for a random death anon.
>>
File: IMG_6120.jpg (96KB, 681x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6120.jpg
96KB, 681x953px
>>18648638
Idk. I'm just so worried that he'll try to play it cool around me and it'll all be for nothing. Idk when I'll see him again. :(
>>
>>18648454

Still around?
>>
>>18648660
Fucking io lies as bad as ondore
And now there white knighting some mtf trans fag.
>>18648662
Suicide so soon? Why is it most on here wouldn't try heroin or booze I mean heroin worked out great for jack Bauer
>>18648664
No u
>>
>>18648612
will the Aquarius or the Pisces be mine?
>>
File: N4ppH.jpg (23KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
N4ppH.jpg
23KB, 499x750px
>>18648599
Can I get a reading please?
What will happen to us once she comes back? I'm completely lost here since she hasn't been clear about the situation
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 113x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 113x144px
>>18648599
can you describe the uni i will end up goingto?
>>
>>18648658
Is there a smaller Asian near you. I see a partner that's Asian in the future.
I think I would work out for exp. Points.

We're you really alone for Valentine's. I'm sorry brah.

B looks better but will use you in the end >>18648661
Forgot question so...

The high priestess
The two of coin
Three of sticks

Deadly secrets and lies. Hardly any money... And choices that suck...

>we b wuthring heights nao
>>
File: 1424269299291.gif (2MB, 570x309px) Image search: [Google]
1424269299291.gif
2MB, 570x309px
>>18648675
That's my secret.
>>
>>18648690
It's a OK place there's a professor that's a dickhead though.
Why not join the marines instead. You could see the world.
You can always go back to school later.
>>18648679
Go big or go Pisces.
Aquarius lives on airs and money... Can you supply one with lots of disposable income?
If not go picese.
>>18648682
She's worried wants to handle it alone. You need to show her that she needs you to help her.
She desperately wants your help but to afraid and stubborn to ask.

Confront her and talk it out. Or it's going to be worse.
>>
>>18648599
hi there!
tonight im gonna met with an old friend of mine.
what should i do if he comes with some different intentions than frfriendiship
F
Aquarius
thx in advance
>>
File: IMG_6121.jpg (67KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6121.jpg
67KB, 736x736px
>>18648708
Can you tell me if I'll see him again once or twice later this year? Where will I likely meet him (geographically)?
>>
>>18648694
I love wendsday. I wonder if she she ever found love.
>>
>>18648708
Whats gonna happen between this taurus and me? Its a girl and im a guy
>>
>>18648692
>Deadly secrets and lies. Hardly any money... And choices that suck...

I'm >>18648621 and>>18648661, that one was for me? I'm confused
>>
>>18648711
Put tomato sauce on your hands and take a picture I'll be able to see
>>
>>18648719
Naw, that's okay. I had rare Renners but I guess you don't want them.
>>
File: 1357162639481.jpg (20KB, 390x299px) Image search: [Google]
1357162639481.jpg
20KB, 390x299px
>>18648719
>>
>>18648714
Tauruses are great talk about starting a family and she with sleep with you like crazy.
Is she the one with blue eyes.
I see a sensitive with blue eyes... Are you unknownlee dating a psychic.
>>18648710
I really wish you would throw away you inhibitions and sleep with the guy. It would end the night right.
>>
>>18648723
You do realize locator spell are usually used with palmistry. And tomato's are the fruit of Aphrodite....
It like your own fault you asked I'm telling you how to really be read.
>>
File: IMG_6128.jpg (20KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6128.jpg
20KB, 236x222px
>>18648737
Then forget the location because I'm a poor fuck and I'm not wasting my tomato sauce but I'd like to know if I see him again a few more times this year.
>>
>>18648737
is there any potential partner in the future for me at all?
>>
>>18648694

I see a village being build from its foundation. A man sits in a throne in the middle of it and watches the construction as if reviewing it.

After the construction it's done, the village gets packed by people who go and kneel before the king.

For me this means that you will find her once you put other aspects of your life in line. Basically she will come to you once you are ready or so to speak. Naturally or so it's my take.

For me, I would like to know if i should go to that place or not.
>>
>>18648731
She doesnt have blue eyes. Now i think of it i almost have no girls around me who has blue eyes. Did you see anything happening between me and this girl :(
>>
Fuck. I save all this Renner shit to my phone for when Cheswick is around and she always leaves before I can "bust my load" :(
>>
>air query
Can I get a reading on the project I'm currently working on and how it well fair in the future.
>>
>>18648756
When Rudy’s group came into the square and was instructed to halt, there was a discrepancy. Tommy Müller. The rest of the regiment stopped marching and Tommy plowed directly into the boy in front of him.
“Dummkopf!” the boy spat before turning around.
“I’m sorry,” said Tommy, arms held apologetically out. His face tripped over itself. “I couldn’t hear.” It was only a small moment, but it was also a preview of troubles to come. For Tommy. For Rudy.

I wouldn't go if I were you, but if you want to go... go for it. I think it'll be full of conflicts and whatnot.

Did you see whether the construction took long or not? I don't really have that much time :( I was trying to get my life in line and got told I had things to learn first. Now you tell me I gotta put my life in line to 'learn' the things I have to.

Everything is just so frustrating.

Any feedback on my reading?
>>
>>18648817

The construction was fast, really fast but the village was big with churches and what nots. The man however, was old.

Again I think it recalls natural process of things, as I stated first, brutal rationality and building from foundations. In short it will take the time you need to build from zero.

To be honest i do have a hard time answering this question, hence why I didn't use Tarot for the reading. Take what I say with a grain of salt.

>Feedback

Humm It is interesting although not very fitting. Let's just say if going will cause me troubles, then the more I should go.

Thanks for the trade
>>
I've always thought that all my problems will be gone with a lot of money but this is bullshit actually money is useless I mean you can be rich or poor there's no change, your pain is still there, troubles too, I just want to be happy
>>
My name is PetePete by the way but all my friends just call me Pete

Nice to meet you
>>
>>18648891
nice to meet you too
>>
>>18648900
you're cool
>>
>>18648884
Lies

Get some dank kush and smoke it. All your problems will go
If thats not enough switch to coke
If thats not enough switch to hot hookers
Hell get a hot wife

Possibilities are endless when you got the cash. The world is yours, you just have to take it
>>
>>18648891
Hello there and welcome
>>
>>18648910
Thank you, Pete. You're cool too.

I hope you have a nice day.
>>
Trading.

I need a way to pull back the damage. In simple terms.
>>
>>18648923
The nine of wands...

It's not happening sorry.
>>
>>18648951
What is the damage, then?
>>
>>18648911

Sorry in advance for my english
I don't think that all of your problems will go
You're just putting off your problems until tomorrow by doing that
When you'll have to face your problems it will be tough
So yes you can use drugs until you die if you want to, but you'll find yourself stuck in a morbid matrix then

Plus, even when you're drugged out you know that everything is not ok, at best you're not able to focus on your problems or your pain but you still can feel that they're still there, somewhere
>>
>>18648913
idk I think you're cooler than me
Yes it's ok, I hope you have a nice day too my friend, stay cool you're awesome

>>18648912
Hello I love you
>>
>>18648951
Can you please do a health reading for me? I have been quite poorly and I want to know if I will get better
>>
>>18648228
Who was the reader?
>>
>>18649072
MR.Little jeans
>>
File: tmp_11195-Scar1500821333.jpg (36KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11195-Scar1500821333.jpg
36KB, 720x960px
I would love one !

Bit of a long story short. Im quite ill at the moment and have some serious health issues. I had brain surgery about 15 months ago now and my life did a 180 turn very suddenly on me. As you can imagine it wasnt easy. Ive gotten more news. That i need more surgery in the future. A complete neck fusion leaving unable to turn my head. I managed to meet a girl around the first lot of brain surgery and we have been sharing a relationship together now for 1 year total yesterday (known her for 2) Things are going really rocky for me at the moment and Im becoming unsure. Ive lost a sense of direction within my life and path. I had a recent health scare again last week and its put me down further. I feel lost and I have a suspicision. A real good suspicion that im going around in circles with my partner and shes becoming distant. I feel intutionally there may be some infediatley happening too on dating apps especially. I would love a reading off someone. I want to hear the good and bad. About my health, my medication reduction and her. I just feel lost X. Really lost. Apart from my health that I troop through daily my partner is becoming suspicious and unfortunately i think it involes money with me unable to work and her having second thoughts about this despite putting on a smiling face around me. So xphiles I would love a reading. I would go pay for one but i just really cant afford it. I need guidance and abit more information on her. Ive had no luck on the reading threads desoite all my tries.
My names bradley. 26 male cancer. Australia
Thanks guys it would be so very much appreciated.
>>
>>18648835
>The man however was old

I hope this shit doesn't happen when I'm old.

>Brutal rationality
I'm unable of being any rational right now.

Thank you for the reading ^^

Thanks for the feedback and trade.
>>
Which tarot card identify you today?
I have been busy these days, but things are back to normal i guess
>>
>>18649384
Hello !
Male
Is that all you need ?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18649399
oh ok you mean this card you've just posted right, I just understood
fuck me sorry i'm retarded
>>
>>18649410
Still there?
>>
>>18649471
Yes. You still there?
>>
>>18649475
Yes.

I'd like to know a way to pull back the damage. If not, what is the damage?
>>
>>18649476
Working on it now.
Sorry, thought I hit post but I guess not
>>
>>18649476
>eight of wands rx, knight of wands rx, strength, four of swords, Temperance.
You need to take it easy and let the pieces finish falling. There isn't much that you can do right now. Stay strong and be firm. With Temperance there is healing but with time, and this is solidified by the Four of Swords. TIME is needed, a lot of time.
Mine is: Do I make his heart melt still?
>>
>>18649499
Definitely, but are you two still together? It seems he tempers this with the fact that you two are 'away' from each other somehow. This can easily be rekindled. But a resounding yes, even if he's unable to articulate it (Page of Cups reversed).
>>
>>18649506
Thank you. :)
>>
I'd really like a reading, but I'm afraid I don't know a method to trade.
>>
>>18649528
This.

I guess you either gotta go to discord and endure all the chats just to get a reading or trade. Its a shame isnt it. Nothing really is free in this world
>>
I Just wanna know if I will be with my girl after she comes back from studying abroad.
>>
File: 1462410972973.jpg (48KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
1462410972973.jpg
48KB, 540x342px
>>18649553
Oh, I've gotten some free reads in the past. Generous souls, those.

Right now I could really usea general love reading. I'll trade sweet memes for divination.
>>
someone doing reads for free?
>>
File: download.jpg (44KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
44KB, 600x603px
>>18649580
>>
File: 1178149979826.jpg (30KB, 286x214px) Image search: [Google]
1178149979826.jpg
30KB, 286x214px
>>18649629
Not that anon, but may I ask for a reading?

I'd like to know if it's the right time to go and talk to E.

Thanks in advance. Have this pic (never fails to crack me up).
>>
>>18649580
That sweet anon.

Why does J seem to hate me?

thanks
>>
>>18649629
>>18649650
>>
>>18649629
Can I get a love reading? pls
>>
File: 1487384114314.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
1487384114314.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>18649635
>>18649651
>>18649662

I am not really doing readings atm. Just memeing
>>
>>18649679
You fucking cock tease
>>
I will try to do a Iching reading for someone to see if it works.

Trading
>>
>>18649720

How do I heal? Or how soon?

Your question?
>>
>>18649679
Good morning!

Did you enjoy my drawing from last thread? It took a whole 3 minutes.
>>
>>18649819
Hexagram 39 : Temporary Obstacles

Take step back, gather around like minded people, take a look at yourself and gather strength until you can face the challenge at hand.

Hopefully it works with you situation.

My question is

How can I live normally as an empath? If I am one at all.
>>
>>18649855

>Five of Wands, Nine of Wands, Ten of Cups

It might take you a time to get used to it but just acknowledge that is all good. Avoid stressing out and keep adjusting your life accordingly. Your social groups will take a good part on your development.

There is really not much else to say, just take it easy.

Thanks and good luck
>>
File: 1487525146765.gif (859KB, 260x432px) Image search: [Google]
1487525146765.gif
859KB, 260x432px
>>18649836

Morning girl! How are you?

>Did you enjoy my drawing

Ah! a fine piece indeed. As a matter of fact, I made it my phone's Screensaver :^]
>>
Anyone want to trade?
Will he and I be in a relationship again?
Leave your query.
>>
File: Shinoa wave.gif (964KB, 500x762px) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa wave.gif
964KB, 500x762px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, romantic relationship, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>6: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>7: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>8: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse."

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"

Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18650016

Male
White Pyramid
The smell and sound of rain

My career is at a junction between working on land, air, or sea. Which way should I go in that I might bump into my future wife?
>>
>>18649949
Four of wands, three of coins, two of wands

Yes you will be and if you werent married before you would move in together the next time around. He is not going to come to you though you need to take an active stance to get him and work together on compromises.

What is going to manifest between H and I the day we see eachother?
>>
>>18649915
>How are you?
Sad. My mom's been crying all morning. She's been through countless interviews for a management position recently and didn't win title. How are you?

>Ah! a fine piece indeed.
What can I say? It's half decent.
>I made it my phone's Screensaver :^]
*blushes*
>>
>>18650016
Hi moonie.

Bradley.
26 male cancer

My relationship, i think there may be some cheating or flirtation that my girlfriend may be doing and chatting to others behind my back. Id also like to know just gennerally how she feels about me. Her name is justine.

Color and shape black ball.

My favourite thing is my dog, conan. Everything about him. My best friend.
>>
>>18650016
Female
Orange triangle
Switching between calm song playlists to ones of higher energy
What opportunities will open up in the search for my best suited career path?
>>
>>18650030

Prudence - 8 of Disks

Deck says to go for "Land".

____

>>18650069

Denied, # 3, # 4, and # 6
>>
>>18650016
I like how this person is the bitchiest and most pompous reader and yet their readings are so disappointing.
>>
>>18650090

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18650016
Male
Blue circle
Sleep in a rainy day
What will happen between the girl I like and me once she comes back?
>>
>>18650016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo&t=58s
>>
>>18650108
kek!
>>
>>18650059
Male
black circle
Playing with my dog.
Is my girlfriend exploring other relationship interests apart from myself.
Thanks
>>
>>18650096
Accurate for me. First querents complain about readers not giving readings, then one comes along there's complaints about guidelines.
>>
>>18650117
I don't think you meant to link to me, anon :3
>>
>>18650016
Hey Moonie

>Female
>circle, green
>feeling sun on my face

I've been talking more with this younger guy, I like him a lot and I wonder if he likes me too, and if there's a potential for a romantic relationship between us.
>>
>>18650096
Aint that the truth

Anyway, enjoy getting DENIED posts from that reader now lads
>>
>>18648228
This happened to me as well, so I kinda strayed away from reading and /x/ on the whole for a while.
>>
>>18650081

About Query: Strength - 9 of Wands
External Factors: Truce - 4 of Swords
Personal Factors: Ace of Swords
Hidden External Factors: Prince of Wands
Hidden Personal Factors: Prudence - 8 of Disks
Don't Do: Wealth - 10 of Disks
Do: Love - 2 of Cups
Likely Results: Change - 2 of Disks
Clarification: Success - 6 of Disks

Not a damn thing, if you keep trying to force yourself in to molds that others have poured for you. You have an independent streak that doesn't play well with others, and that will screw anything up so long as you're not the head honcho. People can see you're hot-headed and domineering, which often results in avoiding anything to do with you like a leper. You need to find something that legit makes you happy and carve out your own path in the jungle instead of trying to take a nature hike on an established trail. Do what you love, not what makes you money. If you can wrap your head around that, you'll find both contentment and financial success.
>>
>>18650149
>You have an independent streak that doesn't play well with others, and that will screw anything up so long as you're not the head honcho.
True. The stubborness doesn't aid me, usually.
>People can see you're hot-headed and domineering, which often results in avoiding anything to do with you like a leper.
I'm a hell of a lot harder on myself than anyone else. When the mentality of criticism sets in, I can come across as harsh on others too.

Thank you. I hope I find a passion for something eventually.
>>
>>18650105

About Query: Completion - 4 of Wands
Likely Outcome: Prince of Wands
Clarification: Interference - 8 of Swords
Expanded Clarification: The Star

She is realllll sick of your shit, bud. Between her own feelings and what everybody around has been/will continue saying, there's a strong chance she's either going to leave outright or start cheating on you.

______

>>18650123
>>18650132

Sorry, just a little too late to the party.

______

Three readings are done, shop's closed for the day. No further requests beyond this point will be acknowledged or considered.
>>
>>18650186
>Sick of your shit
True.
>what everybody has been/will continue saying
Her family and her best friend tried really hard to convience her not to be with me.
>start cheating on you
She's probably already thinking about that.

Well, fuck my life, thank you very much for the reading Moonie, it sounds accurate/plausible.

If you don't mind me asking, did the cards said something about me being an asshole? I'm curious to know.
>>
File: 6d7.png (18KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
6d7.png
18KB, 550x550px
Hey there folks, I'm new here. I started reading tarots to my friends some years ago, nothing too heavy, no big efforts, the feedback was decent even when the reading was directed to someone I didn't know.
Anyway, using a seven star spread right now, Major Arcana only. May write some grammatical bullshit since I'm from Italy.
Short but concise queries are preferred.
>>
>>18650282
hi first of all thank you for doing this.

Im a female
I want to know if I am ever going to meet G (he is a male) and what will he think of me?
>>
>>18650282
Hi there!! Can I get a reading please?

Male
What are V's feelings towards me?

Also, thank you for offering readings :)
>>
>>18650282
Hi
Male, 28
I need to know about my short term career prospects. Will I make the leap?
>>
>>18650303
trading
>>
>>18650337
I don't see your trip but I can trade with I Ching or my own Harrow Deck. What do you read with? And question please, a clear and non-ambiguous one thank you.
>>
>>18650282
Let's give this a shot, new friend.

Female Gemini 19 (ask any other info if you need)
I'm kinda worried about my study. Any insight on how it would turn out for the rest of this year would be helpful.

Thank you
>>
>>18650282
Hi! I'm female. I'm wondering what LS feels about me!
>>
>>18650347
Harrow sounds cool. What is going to manifest between H and I the day we see eachother? I read tarot
>>
Trading
>>
>>18650282
Doubt i'll get one but here goes
What should i do with B? She and i have a thing(im male) but it's. i dont know. Do you see it working out between us?
>>
>>18650365
Query?
>>
>>18650365
Query?
>>
Doing readings. Ask away.
>>
>>18650370
Does he want something more with me?
You?
>>
>>18650059

>Sad. My mom's been crying all morning. She's been through countless interviews for a management position recently and didn't win title.

Sorry to hear that... If you want a reading on this regard, or anything really, don't hesitate to ask. Although I am taking this issue is already settled?

>How are you

Ben a bit sick lately, feeling better today but still considering asking for a day off tomorrow.
>>
>>18650374
Will he find me attractive when he sees me?
>>
>>18650376
Did she already replaced me?
>>
>>18650376
What should I be focused on in my studies?
>>
>>18650376

Should I initiate things before I leave or come back after and take her with me? Or should I let things cool off first?
>>
>>18650362
Ok my question is right here >>18650303
Brb with your reading in 15
>>
>>18650376
What are her feelings about me?
>>
>>18650290
You're welcome!

>The Problem - The Fool
The situation is pretty much what little you described in your query. You desire something, but, well, let's just say your preparation might be lacking since you haven't even met this G. But have no worries, the Fool's a positive sight when you want to pursue something like this.

>Positive Influences - The Moon
Well, you can surely rely on your emotions and instincts, since even though your pursuit might be hard they're able to push you forward. Just be careful not to be shallow with them, since we have:

>Negative Influences - The Chariot
Now, the Chariot synergizes well with the Moon, since it symbolizes a controlled expense of energy towards a precise goal. Now, the danger it represents's the fact that you could go too fast, being confused by your own feelings, and generally get derailed. My suggestion is to control yourself during your pursuit.

>Past Situation - Death
This could represent your desire to change something, like a past delusion or a current situation you dislike. You certainly desire this change, at the point you're probably willing to sacrifice something for it.

>Present Situation - The Star
The current situation's probably the best for you to meet someone you never met. You should follow the road you believe's the best, since you probably have a good chance to realize your desires if you're willing to risk. Just remember to be level-headed, like I said early.

>Future Situation - Wheel of Fortune
A change will happen. Don't know where it will lead, but like I said, it's up to you to choose how much you're willing to risk.

>The Final Outcome - The Empress
Your best chance at finding a contact with him's probably through a creative or artistic way. I don't know how much you know about G, but try to find about his hobbies, you might find something you have in common with him, and that's where you have to strike.
>>
>>18650376
how do people around me see me? this girl, people in class and my two friends
>>
>>18650378
Relationship: Queen of Cups
You: 8 of Swords, Ace of Cups, Ace of Pentacles
Him: (all 3 reversed) The Moon, Death, Queen of Pentacles

It seems like he's comfortable where you two are right now. It's not necessarily that he would object to something more, as much as that he doesn't feel inclined to put in any necessary effort that would be required for more. Funny thing is that it wouldn't really require any strong effort on his part, but he's unconsciously seeing it as something that will require too much of him, more than he's inclined to put in.

If you want to go for something more, show him how easy it can be, how little extra effort is required on his part. Don't pressure him, as pressure will cause him to recoil. Simply show that you're laid back, and having more between you two won't take away from what he already likes about you. You'll probably want to be subtle in your approach. It will be frustrating, because it seems like he just doesn't get it (and he doesn't), but you can change his mind little by little if you work with subtlety.

Same query, genders reversed
>>
>>18650376
Is M scared to make that next step towards a romantic relationship?
>>
>>18650395
oh wow you're so good! i am very impressed! this is pretty accurate actually. haha you really described me with the fool and the chariot. I am too intense and impulsive sometimes so I need to control that, thank you so much for your reading. I wish you a nice day <3
>>
>>18650404
>queen of cups
>them: four of swords, four of cups, seven of swords
>you: strength, queen of wands, two of swords
This is a weird read. For the most part, of you continue to pursue, you'll be faced with a lot of drama. They're not being honest with you, and won't be honest with you, about their feelings because they're really unsure about the situation. I don't see any indication that another person is involved so much as they just aren't mentally and emotionally prepared to be in a relationship. I get the sense that they don't trust themselves as much as they don't trust you.
As for you, the best thing you can do is be yourself. Strength is a big one. It's perseverance in the face of incredible odds. Hanging in there may peel back some of those layers she is protecting herself with, but there are no promises, and it will take time.
>>
>>18650376
F|Cancer|Career: Will there be financial success to earn a living with, with the projects I am currently working on?
>>
>>18650282
Looks like you already have a queue. If you have time for me, I'd appreciate a reading on improving my business. Thanks.
>>
>>18650382
The empress, seven of swords, nine of swords. Yes he will. He will find you beautiful and wife material even in his eyes and think of you as the perfect woman to him but he is not going to be completely honest about this feeling. These feelings will distract him to the point its mentally aggrevating for some reason but he will def find you beautiful.

I want a second opinion on what will physically manifest between H and I the day we see eachother.

>>18650303
Justice, seven of cups, king of coins

You have earned this leap and will definitely make it. I see that you often fantasize about what it would be like but not have had the means to previously. There is a man who will help you out and make the transition easier for you. He is older and has a career already. Do some good deeds to attract this man into your life if you do not know whom he is yet as he will be the man to set everything in motion for you.
>>
>>18650376

can i have a love reading?
>>
>>18650376
I will be able to leave my country this year??
>>
>>18650384
No.

>>18650387
Something along the lines of teaching, working with children, health, nutrition.

>>18650388
Let things cool off first.
>>
>>18650428
>You have earned this leap and will definitely make it. I see that you often fantasize about what it would be like but not have had the means to previously. There is a man who will help you out and make the transition easier for you. He is older and has a career already. Do some good deeds to attract this man into your life if you do not know whom he is yet as he will be the man to set everything in motion for you.

Thank you very kindly. I had a similar read from last year, I think it's time.
>>
>>18650428
>"H and I"
>two of wands, ace of pentacles, seven of swords, knight of wands, page of wands
Gradual changes over a long period of time and A LOT of instability. You two may never be clear on what your relationship is. There is a lot of potential to turn it into something mature, but it has to be an effort on both of your parts, not just yours. The progression of the cards shows one, or both, of you letting the potential slip over a period of time to where it becomes almost nothing. There will still be time to rescue the situation, but again, you guys have to work together.
>>
>>18650381
Hi oldhelp i woud love a reading. I would be forever greatful.

Bradkey. 26 male cancer.

I want to know if nlmy girlfriend is cheating on me or is currently talking to anyone else that she has intrrest in. Is it dating apps? I have suspicion
>>
>>18650298
No problem. As you see, I'm pretty thorough at doing this, so it will take a while. I don't know if I'll be able to do everyone but I'll try my best :)

>The Problem - Wheel of Fortune
The issue here is that everything might change. Something you can't control might be starting and you should be ready to swim in some pretty wild waters.

>Positive Influences - The Magician
You should probably possess something you can use in this situation. Maybe you know V better than the others, you have some attractive factors, or whatever. The point is: Use every tool you possess.

>Negative Influences - The Hermit
Laying around doing nothing isn't going to help. Time is running out, and you can't waste it procrastinating. It may sound cliché, but you should act quickly.

>Past Situation - The Stars
You should think about your past with V. How back do you two go? If you harbor something for them, think about why it started, an answer may lie there.

>Present Situation - Strenght
Well, it synergizes well with the Magician. You should use your tools, like I said, and use them with a good amount of willpower and self-assurance, since this is probably the best time to whip them out.

>Future Situation - The Emperor
You might need to control your emotions in the future, if you want a decent ending. I've gone long without answering you, I know, so I'll start now. Something might be harboring, but before it comes out, you might have to deal with other feelings. Do not rush, be in control.

>The Final Outcome - The Judgement
As I said, something might be harboring, but it needs to be pulled out from her. Be in control of yourself and weigh you options. There's something you can work with, but it definitely needs some work to surface.
>>
>>18650376
am i being manipulated by this woman?
>>
>>18650381
Don't worry about it. It's settled, mostly. The melodramaticism is common with her and I don't need a reading on anything else at the moment.

I'm getting over a cold that's lasted for 3 weeks now. It makes me wonder if it was really only a cold.. Salt water gargling helps. That might be worth trying.
>>
>>18650282
Male,
Will I be ever able to impreove my life and live it as I want it?
>>
>>18650376
Hi there.

26 male cancer.

Is ny girlfriend cheating or sparking interest with someone else? Sorry i asked twice above ^ different reader.
I have suspicion she is talking or messaging someone else. Dating apps?
>>
>>18650376
Male, 26, aries
Should I stay in my current company?
>>
>>18650394
Good ones.

>>18650398
The girl is 50/50 about you at the moment. You are liked well enough by your class. And your two friends like you.

>>18650405
Yes
>>
>>18650376
Will he find me attractive? Will anything happen?
>>
>>18650470
Any way to elaborate on that a little more? (If possible)
>>
>>18650444
Don't really know if those would be for me, but thank you.
>>
File: The Peacock N Key.png (365KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
The Peacock N Key.png
365KB, 375x525px
>>18650362
So many negative cards on the spread, wow.

>The Peacock (neutral, Dexterity) is a creature of astonishing beauty, but it is a beauty that can only be retained if frozen like a cockatrice’s statues. Smarter people accept the passage of time and dance out of The Peacock’s way. Its appearance always signifies a sudden personal shift in attitude or societal change.

>The Snakebite (chaotic evil, Intelligence) is a vile, poisoned weapon. Poison takes many forms—not all of them physical. The poison on the assassin’s blade represents the death of ideas and freedom, as well as the ability to turn friends against each other or poison the minds of the virtuous. Misaligned, this card can mean
a mental leap, a new friendship, or a discovery.

>The Liar (chaotic evil, Charisma) is love at its most treacherous. This is not the love that moves mountains, this is the love that rips the heart in two and causes lovers to leap to their deaths. This lamia can mean obsession, unrequited passion, or doomed love. Misaligned, the card can indicate a new relationship beginning, although disguised as something much less beautiful.

Starting with Snakebite and Peacock, showing superficial beauty and carrying on with Liar as the outcome.

You two had a courting history as shown by the card "Courtesan", but if this goes onto a relationship it will not be balanced well, more like mental dominance of one part.

You will be hard pressed against the disappointment that meets you. The only advice of the cards: Have a good sense of humor and laugh it off.

I hope this is a wrong read :/ Good luck
>>
>>18650376
Is he going to confess before next month?
>>
>>18650426
Yes, if you focus more time/effort on it.

>>18650440
No, the Source does not want you to have one right now. Sorry.

>>18650441
Yes.
>>
>>18650480
Cool cards! Care to trade again, mate?
>>
>>18650470
Thank you. 50/50 sounds like i'm gonna mess it up eventually, but the odds were never in my favor anyway
>>
>>18650486
Sure, I can trade one more. What is your question? Mine is >>18650303
>>
>>18650490
I'm going to meet a guy next week. How will our time together go?
>>
>>18650485
Will I be able to fix my relationship with ny s/o and go back to the good old days?
>>
>>18650376
What will happen if i act distant towards them around this time(or her especially)
>tfw im too late
>>
>>18650455
First of all, you are an amazing reader.

>Something you can't control might be starting
That's accurate. I don't want to go into much detail, but she went on a trip.

I'll take your advice, I'll do something to make things work.

Thank you very much!
>>
>>18650376
Hi
How do I approach and get the girl from school that's on my mind?
>>
>>18650492
ok brb in 15
>>
>>18650459
Yes.

>>18650468
The Source does not allow me an answer for you.

>>18650475
No. Yes.
>>
>>18650479
Something medical, perhaps?
>>
>>18650501
Why the source is not allowing it?
>>
>>18650376
Does she love me?
>>
>>18650376
Read away.
>>
>>18650490
>seven of pentacles, magician, eight of swords, fool, two of pentacles
Seems like the prospects right in front of you are minimal, but you are represented by the Magician, who has the ability to manifest good things for himself. In the spirit of that, yes, you do take "the leap". It'll be a bit awkward at first, but you'll learn to juggle the changes that come with it. If you stay where you are, you'll feel trapped and unhappy. Your best option is to take your leap.
Be careful with your money. Things will look good for a bit, but don't let your guard down yet. Hold onto your money.
>>18650500
Ok
>>
>>18650376
I'm being stalked?
>>
>>18650478
Gently introduce the idea.
>>
>>18650376
She thinks sometime about me? in what way?
>>
>>18650376
Why does J seem to hate me?
>>
>>18650524
Alrighty then.
>>
>>18650493
If the good old days are fresh enough.
>>
>>18650530
You ask the same question too much. Don't mess with the energy like this.

You've been warned
>>
>>18650515
The answer I'm receiving is No. Sorry, bro.

>>18650522
That's not stalking.

>>18650529
No, sorry.
>>
>>18650376
Hello. How will this semester go for me? Studies and romance if possible please.
>>
>>18650546
It's because no one answered until now.
>>
>>18650376
Am i going to experience romance in the following few weeks?
>>
>>18650548
>That's not stalking.
Explain
>>
>>18650376
Hi,
Will we ever talk again?
>>
>>18650501
Can you tell me about the source? I have questions..
>>
>>18650348
Alright, I'm fine with the info you gave me, thank you.

>The Problem - The Hanged Man
Well, as many students, you surely have other things you think about other than the studies. Maybe they're taking too much time, or your worries about them could become an handicap.

>Positive Influences - The Hermit
This means that just shutting yourself in and studying like hell will come easily to you if you do it decently. Value your limits, and know how much you can study before getting stressed, because:

>Negative Influences - The World
You might become good at this, maybe even too good. Overworking's your enemy, since you're probably more bound to fail because of stress than because of insufficient studies. Be careful and know yourself.

>Past Situation - The Fool
If you feel down, think about the reasons you started your studies. If they don't seem enough, there's nothing wrong in revaluating them. Not saying to change your course, just to find other reasons you're doing this.

>Present Situation - The Emperor
Right now, you're on the way to be in control. Pursue this stability, since balance and self-knowledge's the way to get out any mess.

>Future Situation - The Magician
You might find something you're really talented at, maybe a particular class? Be sure to follow what you're good at, if you can recognize it.

>The Final Outcome - The High Priestess
Eventually, by testing yourself, you should find a way to go forward in a stable way, with the balance you need. It doesn't need to be your goal, just be sure to recognize it when you see it, since it will probably come, if you work enough.
>>
File: wingedserpent.jpg (69KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
wingedserpent.jpg
69KB, 375x525px
>>18650492
Interesting cards. Most likely pointing out that you have the keys to make the most out of it.
Three destiny cards:

>The Locksmith (lawful neutral, Dexterity) presents the subject with the keys she needs to unlock her destiny. He grants the tools to access a new location, clue, or treasure. He does not grant insight into how or where to use the tools granted. This card often represents a strange, ancient, or magical object.

>The Uprising (chaotic neutral, Strength) represents being caught in the clutches of something much more powerful than you. It is an overwhelming strength that often crushes what comes in contact with it. The crown held high signifies an overthrowing of a leader of some sort. In the spread, it indicates a force much stronger than the person receiving the reading.

>

The events leading up to the point card is The Carnival, card of illusions. You had your share of disappointment with the previous ones I am guessing.

You will be wandering around (The Wanderer) in the emotional desert (The Desert), but you have the hope that you can evoke strength through great diversity (The Forge). Here's the outcome:

The Fiend - for the dude, not gonna work out

Overall for you:
>The Winged Serpent (lawful good, Wisdom) is a powerful being. Knowledge and prudence are separate keeps bridged by understanding. The couatl represents this bridge, knowing whether now is the time to strike. Misaligned, this card means either not seizing a moment or doing so ill-advisedly.

Work on your choices hun. Needs more awareness from your part. Good luck.
>>
>>18650518
I see fighting and bitterness. Cold and uncaring. Failure. Rudeness. Doubts, weakness, and confusion. Show more devotion.
>>
>>18650376
reader you're on fire tonight
does she like me as a friend or more? would she like me back if i make a move.? help me, love is weird
>>
>>18650569
Sorry two destiny cards, I mistook the Carnival for another one.
>>
>>18650562
Seconded. I'm a bit curious.
>>
>>18650548
Thanks
>>
>>18650507
That would be most likely of the bunch.

Thanks again.
>>
>>18650519
>>seven of pentacles, magician, eight of swords, fool, two of pentacles
>Seems like the prospects right in front of you are minimal, but you are represented by the Magician, who has the ability to manifest good things for himself. In the spirit of that, yes, you do take "the leap". It'll be a bit awkward at first, but you'll learn to juggle the changes that come with it. If you stay where you are, you'll feel trapped and unhappy. Your best option is to take your leap.
>Be careful with your money. Things will look good for a bit, but don't let your guard down yet. Hold onto your money.

Thank you! I indeed identify as The Magician myself. Here's your reading: >>18650569
>>
>>18650499
Have patience for a genuine opportunity. Be calm and confident. Be ready to accept the outcome either way. You will find a new life either way!
>>
>>18650569
Thanks! I'll have to read this over a few times.
>>
>>18650584
Thank you
>>
>>18650376
Whatever you can read
>>
>>18650347
I'm interested in one of your Harrow Deck readings. What kind of readings is it best for? I can trade scrying, need query and relevant genders.
>>
>>18650376
Do you think girls are attracted to me? Will I be able to get into a relationship soon?
>>
>>18650574
All signs point to Yes. Love is indeed weird.
>>
>>18650565
Thanks for the detailed reading.
Looks hopeful.

Have an awesome day, take care, and peace to you
>>
>>18650552
None of any of that is looking good. How have you gone so far astray? Get your head together and get back on the right path you were on.

>>18650559
It's much more innocent than that. Calm down.

>>18650560
Yes.
>>
>>18650376
does he like me more than a friend
>>
>>18650376
Does he want to have sex with me? Will he and I have sex?
>>
>>18650483
why i skipped?
>>
>>18650558
Put in better effort. You get out what you put in.
>>
>>18650596
thanks a lot good reader. im still not sure if we'd be a good fit. did you see anything about that? her and me, yknow. im jealous and shit when it comes to her to be honest.
>>
>>18650609
>It's much more innocent than that. Calm down.
Okay, thank you, reader
>>
>>18650376
Can I expect a one night stand next weekend?
>>
>>18650376
Im sending you good vibes

Thank you for doing all this
>>
>>18650562
>>18650578

It is the unified duality beyond illusion, from which all emanates.

It is both the Source and the Destination.
>>
>>18650483
>>18650615
The Source says I should tell you Yes even if the answer is No.
>>
can someone identify someone for me either visual or description? i will trade a tarot
>>
>>18650376
What kind of feelings does she have for me?
>>
>>18650592
Resist temptations. Make your decisions carefully. Acting more in harmony with nature and with purpose will bring good fortune. Do not let yourself be overwhelmed. The time for making changes will come.
>>
>>18650376
>>18650530
>>
>>18650376
Can you look into my soul? The clash that's happening, the fire, potential and the dark. Can we get that deep?
>>
>>18650594
No.

>>18650611
He's 50/50 about you at the moment.

>>18650614
No. No.
>>
File: 7c843.jpg (28KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
7c843.jpg
28KB, 650x488px
>>18650376
Male
Virgo
Birth year 1997
What month (or in case if its this month, which week/day then) will my Goddess accomplish an extremely important task, I will be going "somewhere" where all is well and my desires are accomplished in an instant. And as a sign of her accomplishing it my green converse shoes will be turned red
>>
>>18650622
No.
>>
>>18650611
>>18650656
thank you but what will these feelings solidify to
>>
>>18650359
Okay, let's see!

>The Problem - The Moon
Well, you should be careful not to start imagining what LS feels without the right assurance. Your problem right here might be that there are holes in the ground, so be careful to watch your step.

>Positive Influences - Justice
You should use your smarts and intuition to understand what's the fairest way to act, in respect of both you and LS. As I said before, think a lot before you act.

>Negative Influences - Strength
You might lack something in willpower, during this course. With this, I mean that you could lose hope while you're scooping around to decide what's the best way to act. Don't. Remain hopeful.

>Past Situation - The Emperor
You might see in them something you lack from your past, some sort of stability, maybe? Think about it, maybe. Of course this depends a lot whether you're interested in a long term or short term relationship.

>Present Situation - The World
Well, I think this is the best time to act. While being careful like I said, you should do your best to avoid inactivity. Don't be nor rash, nor passive.

>Future Situation - The Judgement
What LS's harboring might be not immediatlely evident, so you'll have to look for some hooks to pull it out. Of course, I repeat myself, do not be rash, if you get the wrong target, it's the end.

>The Final Outcome - The Empress
As I said in another reading, you should use your creativity to get close to LC. Try to follow them in an hobby you share, and find the answers your looking for.
>>
>>18650376
Will a relationship form between me and my dream man?
>>
>>18650618
You likely would not be a good fit, but you don't need to be jealous.

>>18650648
Good ones.
>>
>>18650282
I'm feeling kinda lost. Would you like to give me some general read about future?
>>
>>18650673
will i ever see her again?
>>
>>18650376
can i get a love reading pls?
>>
>>18650376

she knows my astral map?
>>
>>18650652
The clash that's happening is because you feel guilt and remorse and want to utilize that potential and be a better person, leaving the dark behind. There are wrongs you need to right.

Stop letting that fire be destructive and let it fuel your engines for something constructive.
>>
>>18650376
What is my next bf like?
>>
>>18650376
What will happen to me if I get into the occult?
>>
>>18650660
The Source reveals to me the number 11. It can mean November, winter, 11 days, 11 weeks, or 11 months.
>>
>>18650669
Thanks so much!!!
>>
>>18650282
Male,
what's the best way to approach when I meet her again?
>>
>>18650376
WIll I find love? Would it be someone I already know?
>>
>>18650666
Nice trips. They are a good indicator I should not tell you. Life is sometimes best lived rather than known ahead of time.
>>
>>18650686
Do you think i'm gonna make it?
>>
>>18650672
No. You must lower your expectations and/or improve yourself.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18650376
This person want meet me again?
>>
>>18650682
The Source did not want me to tell you that the answer is Yes.

>>18650685
The Source did not want me to tell you that the answer is Yes.

>>18650701
Yes. Maybe.
>>
>>18650710
Query? Just a general for me, please. Maybe some love stuff if you feel like it.
>>
>>18650376
Will I move from my country? Ang general I guess would be nice
>>
>>18650717
I'll do a general for you for free, but I should've been clear that I was hoping for tarot or a scry.
>>
>>18650282
Male
Gemini

How will my internship in Italy and my second journey to Malta work out?
>>
>>18650703
No.
Now prove me wrong.

>>18650712
Yes.
>>
>>18650683
No, the Source does not want you to have one right now. Sorry.

>>18650694
Ups and downs.
>>
>>18650727
>Yes
Thanks! Also if you don't mind, may I ask about feelings this person? She don't want revenge on me or anything?
>>
>>18650714
If the source did not want, so why did you say yes?
>>
>>18650725
Oh by the way, I'm planning to move to Malta and find a job there. I've been there once before, but I couldn't get a job then.
>>
>>18650366
Nah, I got time to spend.

>The Problem - The Hanged Man
Well, the situation's that you're trying to understand something, this means you must be willing to undergo some hardships to get this answer. Do not limit yourself, you have a chance and you're going to try.

It doesn't sound that positive, I know, but you should get some alone time to think about what you're doing. As I said, you have a chance, but remember that's just one. Use your smarts and understand when to take the risk.

>Negative Influences - The Temperance
Let's just say that you might lose your temper a few times. If you have a sanguine character, you should probably start right now to restrain it, since it might led you to failure.

>Past Situation - The Empress
Think a little about why you started this "thing". Is it something profound with feelings and whatnot or just a physical attraction? Before you continue, you should answer yourself this.

>Present Situation - The Chariot
Well, you're on the right track, but as I said before, you might have to brake a little before you waste your chance becaure you're going too fast.

>Future Situation - The Lovers
This is definitely good. You might have the chance to discover she's interested in advancing this "thing" you have. Just remember to keep your temper. If it's true, you'll eventually discover it.

>Final Outcome - Justice
Now, I said to keep low and stay calm, but don't forget your goal. If you follow it with a clear resolve, you will probably get to find what you both desire.
>>
>>18650692
Not good.
>>
>>18650746
That is for you to figure out why.
>>
>>18650741
This person's feelings are positive. No revenge.
>>
>>18650717
>two of wands, three of swords, king of swords, Chariot, ten of cups
Seems you may be going through a stressful situation soon. Your expectation of a situation you've been probing will be dashed and it will be a great disappointment. Be sure to be careful from now on, to not get your hopes so high and to be as realistic as possible about future endeavors. I see a something good in your future that will prompt you to move. You will be nervous about it, but things will turn out better than expected.
Actually, I like the way you read. Do you mind telling me if the guy I love has feelings for me back?
>>
>>18650376
What advice can the source give me? About career, family, relationships. Anything really.
>>
>>18650376
Do I make a full recovery? Or should I just stay away?
>>
>>18650376
If she likes me why keep ignoring me?
>>
>>18650758
I appreciate your taking the time and effort.
I don't know why, but you are yet another querent the Source is reluctant to have me share the given response of Yes to. Think of that what you will.
>>
>>18650766
Yes. No.
>>
>>18650778
Skipped me? >>18650719
>>
>>18650774
Thanks, man. The Source has its own ways, I suppose. I will not resist.
>>
>>18650740
No love readings or love?
the Source hates me ;-;
>>
>>18650470
Any reason she's scared to make that step?
>>
>>18650796
Just no love reading for you right now. The Source has its reasons.
>>
>>18650803
Hey! Can you give me something that Source is telling about my love life? Anything
>>
>>18650801
She's just cautious about that.
>>
>>18650427
Okay, I can do that.

>The Problem - The Emperor
First off, what you need is to be in control. I don't know much about businesses, but for what I know, if you lack mental stability it's gonna get hellish, so focus on your confidence and balance.

Well, I think it sounds kinda redundant, but probably sitting by yourself for a while and brainstorming could hand you some results. Of course, don't shut yourself in, but some alone time will probably help.

>Negative Influences - The High Priestess
The worst that could happen while brainstorming? Lack of intuition. Be careful not to confine your thoughts and ideas inside of the box. Be willing to take some risks.

>Past Situation - The World
Think of your original ideas about your business, try to get them on the surface, since maybe you can re-use something you discarded in the past.

>Present Situation - The Lovers
You might get yourself in a dualistic situation, in which you're forced to make a choice. Be confident, weigh your options and be willing to sacrifice something.

>Future Situation - Wheel of Fortune
After doing what I said in the Present, something will get in motion. Don't lose control, since change and risk are what you need to pursue to get to your goal.

>Final Outcome - The Hanged Man
Risky card. You might end up sacrificing something very important, but the outcome will definitely be worth it. Be sure to know your limits and what you can leave behind.
>>
>>18650750
Thank you so much for taking the time for me, this is probably the biggest reading i evet got on here.

This is a very good reading, i lost my temper recently and i didn't like her seeing me that way. It's not only physical attraction(although she's very pretty). I feel like she can give me the sort of love i never really got. Or didn't get for a long time. She seems that way.

I thought i was going too slow and missed my chance honestly, but maybe i was wrong. She's more cautious about this than i am, because we have some differences i'd say. I'll keep my temper cool. We have around 2 months to make something happen, i think that'd be enough time right.

Future sounds good still, i'll keep these in mind reader. You helped me more than you think with this. Because i think about it often recently. Again, thank you.

Hope i'll see you again in future and give you the good news.
>>
>>18650719
>>18650787
Yes.
I see a calm person, possibly even stuffy, but with a rooted quality that yields strength. It is a time for looking inward, seeking peace, and using intuition and feeling. The results of this will be peace and joy. Give other people the space they need. Do not overindulge, and be sure not to be impatient or ignorant. Beware those who do/are!
>>
>>18650811
I see.
>>
>>18650765
Beware difficulty expressing yourself and problems with family members. Remain calm in dealing with people, even when they disappoint you. You will in time find a new life ahead of you. Taking action at the right moment will bring excitement and growth, so be patient for it and then seize the moment when it presents itself. Positive change CAN be made by taking action for it -- just keep the future in mind.
>>
>>18650376
Why's me and my mom always like this?Are we ever going to work this out?
>>
>>18650771
Resistance to change and/or she is influenced by other people.
>>
>>18650810
Do not lose your center to such strong emotions! Seek balance!
>>
>>18650858
Thank you
>>
>>18650842
Some people just naturally clash with each other. It's just the way it is. If you can both agree to disagree on some things and still move forward together, you two will work things out.
>>
>>18650376
What does R feel for me?
>>
>>18650851
And when that resistance/influence will leave her?
>>
>>18650376

how grim do you see my near future?
>>
>>18650376
Was she telling the truth? And is she thinking of me?
>>
>>18650803
just curious
how do you communicate with the source?
is it two-way?
>>
>>18650462
Let's see.

>The Problem - The Hierophant
Well, first of all, you need a light. You can't improve anything if you're not sure where you're going. I'm not sure what you miss, but you definitely have something to understand and to search for, if you want to improve.

>Positive Influences - The Sun
We can see the Sun as your desire to improve. In a way, the fact you're willing to follow this path means by itself that you already took a step towards the solution. In short, keep it positive.

>Negative Influences - The Chariot
...But get a hold of yourself. Don't be shallow, don't take anything for granted. You need to find answers, so superficiality's going to be your greatest enemy.

>Past Situation - Death
You lost something and gained something else, in the past. The issue's that this "something else" might not be what you need. Think back and try to understand when you started to feel you needed to improve your life and why.

>Present Situation - The Star
You might get what you need to follow, after thinking about it a little. Something's in the way of your happiness, and you need to get rid of that something.

>Future Situation - The Fool
The Fool here means you have to restart. That "something" that's the problem might be a pretty important part of your life, so weigh your options, because you might need to push the reset button.

>Final Outcome - The Tower
Surprisingly positive, in this spread the Tower might mean that you can, and should, abandon what keeps you down. First of all, understand what's your cage, then, after you're absolutely sure about it, tear it down. You might hurt yourself, but sacrifices are necessary.
>>
>>18650874
Mixed emotions.

>>18650875
Hard to say... give it a month.

>>18650879
Pretty grim! Get back on the right track. You were on it before.

>>18650881
No. Yes.

>>18650891
Yes, I ask mentally, and it answers back physically.
>>
>>18650376
Is she thinking of me? Whats my place for her?
>>
>>18650376
Is g or L my next boyfriend?
>>
>>18650376
what do you see happenin between B and me? thanks
>>
>>18650908
No. Nowhere.

>>18650917
Neither.

>>18650935
Very good things.
>>
>>18650943
>No. Nowhere.

Jesus really. But we spend a lot of time together
>>
>>18650681
Sure, pal.

>The Problem - The Chariot
Your future's definitely going forward. It's not a period of stagnation, and you shouldn't be passive. Follow your flow and see where it will lead you.

>Positive Influences - The High Priestess
As I said before, intuition will help you. Gut feeling, man, that's what you need to follow when you plan your next moves.

>Negative Influences - The Hermit
In conclusion, overthinking will keep you down, so don't work yourself to the ground. Grit your teeth and learn to be headstrong. Also, care more about your relationships, maybe try to fix some dents they have.

>Past Situation - Wheel of Fortune
In the recent past, something started going, and you're now certainly lost because of those events. Try to understand why. Don't brainstorm too much, just think about the first thing that passes through your mind.

>Present Situation - The Judgement
Now, make this change yours. You might be lost, but don't act like it. At a certain point, you will need to make a leap of faith, so be confident.

>Future Situation - The World
Of course, supposing your intuition was right, you will eventually get in control of the flow, so yes, keep going and you might get what you desire.

>Final Outcome - The Magician
Well, that's probably what you asked. The Magician's the guy in charge, with all the tools of the trade on the table. Things will get better if you start moving, so don't be afraid, something good awaits you.
>>
>>18650376
are we going to maintain communication? like email
>>
>>18650898
Thank you kindly
>>
>>18650376
How're you not tired yet reader
>>
>>18650376
Can you tell how many questions I already asked you?
>>
>>18650963
Thank you, reader. It can be weird cause in readings I get I see Hermit and Magician very often. I work on things you said and yes, I have tendencies to go on "hermit" mode too much. I'll try my best to keep going. Thank you again.
>>
>>18650966
Yes.

>>18650970
The Source does not tire.

>>18650976
I do not presume to know what the Source does not tell me.
>>
>>18650949
The Source indicates disappointment. Or at least having that in your mind is how the Source wants you to proceed.
>>
Was going to offer to start trading and maybe wind up doing some readings when I unwound a bit. Not sure if I should start with the trading here or give it until the next thread.
>>
Will I get blackified by a hocus pocus nigger?
>>
>>18650988
Dude youre either rping or you're something else. Respect. You singlehandedly made this thread legendary and i'm not saying it to make you feel good. Congrats
>>
>>18650995
Probably.
>>
>>18651000
Nice trips. This is how you can know I am not RPing. The Source is grateful.
>>
>>18650990
Thank you for the read btw. Maybe it wants me to stay away for now or think about her less.. Idk, reader. Im not so good on these emotional matters
>>
>>18651009
Perhaps.
Perhaps it is just telling you to pace yourself.
Search your feelings for what you know to be true.
>>
Should I be worried about my mental health in the future?
>>
>>18650811
So M's scared and cautious about it, but does she want a relationship with me?
>>
>>18650903
>Hard to say... give it a month.

In march does will I have a light ?
>>
Will the results of the tests of next week be good?
>>
>>18651019
You should be concerned about your mental health already.

>>18651021
For now you must just be patient.

>>18651028
Yes.

>>18651033
It's not looking good.
>>
>>18650698
Let's see.

>The Problem - The Tower
Something's amiss, anon. You might be onto something dangerous. Weigh your options carefully, since you might be making a mistake.

>Positive Influences - The Chariot
So, you could certainly say you're pretty good at following your goal, and you probably should be confident enough to keep going. Now, though, just because you've got a sturdy car, it doesn't mean you should drive on a path that's too rocky.

>Negative Influences - The Devil
And here's the big deal. You might be following something pretty nasty, not necessarily because of her, but maybe because of your desires. They might not be what you both need. Be careful, because the road you're taking might lead you astray.

>Past Situation - The World
Think a little about what made you consider this girl. Since you're posting here, I guess you're interested in something that picked your interested. Well, what (and expecially why) is this something?

>Present Situation - The Moon
The Moon in the present means you're in bad waters, man. Re-evaluate everything, since you might really be taking the wrong way. Not saying it's about her, again, but you might still not understand something very important.

>Future Situation - The Pope
And here's the point of the situation and the biggest hint I can give you. Get information. Know her better, because she might not be what you're interested in, or, if you want to be optimist, she has a nice surprise that you wouldn't think about. In the case she is...

>Final Outcome - The Empress
It's an evergreen, but what can I say, it works. Discover her interests, maybe talk about them and try to find something in common you can work with. If you really can't find anything you share... well, scroll up and read the other cards, man.
>>
>>18651040
Alrighty then. Thanks
>>
>>18651017
Im afraid that if i pace myself i'll scare her away. She caught me looking at her lips twice the other day man.. Fuck
>>
>>18651040
>already
Is something happening or starting?
>>
>>18650376
What people think of me?
>>
>>18651054
If you rush things you'll scare her away. Proceed with a cool head and calm confidence.

>>18651058
Is there nothing in your past that concerns you? A checkup wouldn't hurt.

>>18651073
Some good things, some bad things. This will improve if you work on it.
>>
>>18650376
what does she feel for me?
>>
>>18650461

You should give her some credit. It's not the same for a parent... But I will not push the topic.

>Salt water gargling helps

Will try, thank you. Hopefully that and rest will do the trick. I am getting sick of being sick
>>
>>18651084
Good things... but don't let it go to your head.
>>
>>18651093
thank you
>>
>>18651093
I'm going to meet this person again in future? How it will go?
>>
>>18651082
Is there an actual demon aroud me?
>>
>>18651082
Okay reader. I'll have the calm confidence. Thank you for your help, i really appreciate it
>>
>>18651082
>is there nothing in your past that concerns you?
A lot of things, maybe.
Is it schizophrenia?
>>
>>18650747
Okay, this will be the last one for this night.

>The Problem - The Empress
Well, I don't now in what camp you work, but I can certainly say that you should use the experiences you'll get traveling to expand your mind. If you have an art-related hobby (or even better, if your work is art-related), it's time to get inspired.

>The Positive Influences - Death
Well, if you want to leave something behind, now it's the time for some good and nice tabula rasa. Don't depart leaving something amiss. If you're looking for change, seek it actively.

>The Negative Influences - The Magician
There might be something in your past you're still clinging about and you need to get rid of it. It may be a lost occasion, a failure, or a method that kept you behind. Use your Positive Influence to get rid of what's slowing you.

>Past Situation - Wheel of Fortune
Well, since this is the second time you depart, the card probably indicates that your desire to travel there started time ago. Take some time to think about it and how it started, it may help you when you'll be making your choices.

>Present Situation - The Judgement
Change has a neutral meaning, it might be good or bad either. You have to adapt this to your ways, so find something that isn't just a change. Find an evolution.

>Future Situation - The Fool
Once again, be willing to start from scratch. You won't get what you desire if you leave something behind, so be sure to put passion in what you do. You sacrifices will be worth it.

>The Final Outcome - The Sun
Nothing much to say about it, pal. You will do it if you're willing enough to bleed for it. And I'm pretty sure you can.

And with this I stop. It was a pleasure to help you all, guys.
>>
>>18651102
Yes. Not as well as expected or hoped for.

>>18651104
Yes. Oh my.

>>18651109
It could be any of a number of things. Only a medical professional can make a proper diagnosis. Make an appointment to be sure.
>>
>>18651042
Thank you for the amazing reading!

>Something's amiss, anon. You might be onto something dangerous. Weigh your options carefully, since you might be making a mistake.

I GUESS that I get it, but it's my path and I'm for it

>So, you could certainly say you're pretty good at following your goal, and you probably should be confident enough to keep going. Now, though, just because you've got a sturdy car, it doesn't mean you should drive on a path that's too rocky.

I'm aware of this

>And here's the big deal. You might be following something pretty nasty, not necessarily because of her, but maybe because of your desires. They might not be what you both need. Be careful, because the road you're taking might lead you astray.

I've seen many bad things, this should not be the biggest

>Think a little about what made you consider this girl. Since you're posting here, I guess you're interested in something that picked your interested. Well, what (and expecially why) is this something?

I think I would value her better than other people, and that feeling makes me happy.

>The Moon in the present means you're in bad waters, man. Re-evaluate everything, since you might really be taking the wrong way. Not saying it's about her, again, but you might still not understand something very important.

Yes, I did not really understand

>In the case she is...

she is....?

>evergreen

what evergreen means?
>>
>>18650994
Whats up
>>
>>18651093
What does the source say about my energies?
>>
>>18651117
The pleasure was ours. Thanks again for these great detailed readings, you're amazing
>>
>>18651131
It says not to let them be controlled by fear or depression... or to be used in conflict with others.
>>
>>18650822
Taking control seems quite relevant and might be what I'm missing. I'm not sure what I'll discover in contemplation, but I'll give it a shot. I'm slightly concerned about the nature of the sacrifice, snd in hope it's nothing that will make my future victory pyrrhic. Thsnks, have a good one.
>>
>>18651140
Should i have a real talk with her?
>>
>>18651122
>It could be any of a number of things. Only a medical professional can make a proper diagnosis. Make an appointment to be sure.
Ok ok i will
Thanks
>>
>>18651122
>Yes. Oh my
Yes. Will i be able to communicate better with her?
>>
Taking questions regarding methodology, metaphysics, and etc about/of divination.
>>
>>18651172
Is clairvoyance something that I can learn?
>>
>>18651179
What do you mean by clairvoyance? I need to know your definition of it before I can answer.
>>
>>18651160
No. Because of things that were done.

>>18651170
Yes.
>>
>>18651180
Ability to connect with others, "see" certain happenings
>>
NEW BREAD: >>18651191
>>
>>18651193
Yes. Practice meditation. Willbe taking further questions in new thread.
>>
>>18651187
>Yes.
Thats great thanks.
Now i may have only one doubt, yesterday i bougth a "book", and this "book" its not the first one, but it stats similar to how my life is at the moment in multiple aspects.
Is this event meaningful or just a coincidence?
>>
>>18651172
What do you think of suddenly, for the first time, having a prophetic dream and a gut feeling... right before a tragedy struck? Could my having them have had anything to do with her being into the occult also?
>>
>>18651203
I would keep tracking it, just to be sure.
>>
>>18651126

Still around?
>>
>>18651210
Yeah whats your query?
>>
>>18650376
Is it the right time to go and talk to her? If not, when?

Thanks
>>
>>18651214

Am I supposed to don a beret yet? If so which one?

You prefer me to scry or tarot your query?
>>
>>18651219
Yes.
>>
>>18651207
I already know the story, i bougth it because it caugth my attention, but i didnt know where it would start.
Thanks for the readings.
>>
>>18651226
Thank you for your answer. Do you recommend any certain way to approach her?
>>
This thread was based. Thank you to the readers who participated, especially the source reader and the amazingtrap.
>>
File: dznRRI8 (1).jpg (80KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
dznRRI8 (1).jpg
80KB, 800x567px
>>18647828
>>
>>18651222
The star,knight of pentacles, six of wands
I dont know what you exactly mean but these are all very positive cards so I would take that as a yes, and I would go for the one that is very showy and would cause envy in your peers. Its probably something to do with a career success and you should know what it is already.

Can you scry the man I will date next?
>>
>>18651230
Calmly and confidently, like it's no big deal.
>>
>>18650376
Will i be a good student? Can i get mostly As? Is it possible for me?
>>
>>18651247
Thank you for your time again. Have a good evening.
>>
>>18651251
Yes. No. Yes.
>>
>>18651226
How can I find this person?
>>
>>18651256
I can leave with that?
In the next 5 years, will i leave this place?
>>
>>18650376
Will E find me suexually attractive? If you can elaborate on a scale of 0 to 10?
>>
>>18651265
>live and no ? At the end of first sentence
>>
>>18651246

Hrmm. Interesting read, thank you.

I'm seeing a helmet, think something like the Martian from Looney Tunes. Someone in some form of either military or something similar to it. A giant G, stylized. Possibly a name, first or last. Hands peeling a potato. Someone stuck doing something repetitive right now, I remember how much time I spent as a kid peeling potatoes, takes a while and you have to keep your mind about you so that you don't cut yourself. Fur worn about the neck, draped stylishly. Somebody who has come into money I think.

Dripping candle wax. Late nights. A stylized heart. Feels very romantic.

I kept trying to see physical appearance but I suck at it.
>>
>>18651262
They are out there. If you can follow your heart and the things you know to be true, with a little luck, you can find this person.

>>18651265
Yes.

>>18651269
No. 3.
>>
>>18651282
Oh can you do it on a scale?
On a scale from 1-10 how much she wants to get intimate with me?
>>
>>18651282
I won't find her then. What a shame, I need this person to help me in life.

What should I focus on right now?
>>
>>18650376
Can i learn to sing? Can it sound good?
>>
>>18650376
Will i always stay in this country or will i go away?Things arent looking up in here...
>>
File: 1294402190060.jpg (19KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1294402190060.jpg
19KB, 450x338px
>>18650376
what will be the outcome of my attempt to get closer to her?
>>
>>18650376
Will i have it by the end of this year? Earlier? Or maybe later?
>>
Air Query

I made a shitty decision tonight.
What do the cards say?
Thread posts: 522
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.