[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 55

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
I like readings.
>>
Trading. I can do scry or tarot.

Where am I going to wind up stationed in the Coast Guard after A-school?
>>
>>18629091
still around? I'll trade. just let me know if you're still here and I'll start
>>
>>18629083
Have you ever questioned why?

Does it give you a false sense of control in your life?

Where there's actually none at all
>>
>>18629107

I am here.
>>
>>18629112
Not really, I usually figure most of my shit out on my own due to my mindset/meditation practice.
I get readings as a sense of insurance you could say.
>>
Reading for 2/13/17

The Devil, Queen of Pentacles reversed, Ace of Cups reversed.

What's the purpose of Satan? Is it just to scare us into loving Jesus or is there a more important message here. Satan represents the repressed urges of the society, our will to abandon God and to allow ourselves to wallow in our own degeneracy freely as the king of our tormented dominion. Everyone is a devil and has their own God who's tormenting them for leaving him. What about Lucifer worshipers? I suppose that they just want a better alternative than the lie that is eternal bliss, for nothing could remain in bliss as everything is in flux and sometimes you feel the love sometimes you feel the fall. Where does Satan show up most in our lives? Probably with our family, our work, and our relationships really. All these people that you have to deal with. Hell is other people. This song reminds me of Lucifer, The Captain by Leonard Cohen. Because it's really him and the demiurge who are in charge of what happens in the world. God does not care enough to save us from ourselves, and Lucifer enjoys watching us suffer. I'm trying not to be too much of an edgelord talking about Lucifer and stuff. The goal is to see Christ as your friend, as someone you can depend on when you're having a bad trip. "I'm on the side that's always lost against the side of Heaven, I'm on the side of snake eyes tossed against the side of seven." That's Lucifer, and it appears attractive in the song to be on the captain's side, even though he's failing. Why do we enjoy being on the losing side? It's because we believe there's a good fight to fight and we're gonna try to win no matter how hard it is. Even if it kills us. Especially if it kills us cause then we know it's worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3yvOn-E-Kw

Doing readings, hmu with an image, a song, and your gender, and a query (you can ask for a general reading) for a reading.
>>
I'm waiting for a reader who's down for charity reads:3
>>
>>18629118
okay. i'm starting
>>
File: lordofchaos.jpg (109KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
lordofchaos.jpg
109KB, 900x790px
>>18629120

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs_DD_7C8_A

Male
General reading please.
>>
>>18629120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA3WxwS6XxE
female
been collaborating couple years on something but friend hasnt been contacting me lately. is it over?
>>
File: 1178150135434.jpg (18KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
1178150135434.jpg
18KB, 400x260px
>>18629120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRnm6It91qo

Female

Is it the right moment to go and talk to this person?

Thank you RR
>>
File: THICK.png (252KB, 710x525px) Image search: [Google]
THICK.png
252KB, 710x525px
>>18629120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kj0P5SdiaY

Male, General Reading if you don't mind
>>
File: IMG_1298.jpg (96KB, 318x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.jpg
96KB, 318x600px
>>18629120
Katie, female, aquarius,

what do the CARDS say would be a great first step to handling the past two years of going down thw rat hole and becoming an alcoholic and also addicted to my xanax? I'm trying kratom and it works so far, but I don't want to substitute one habit with another... because when the kratom runs out it's back down the long road of being fucked up. I'm asking what the cards say because obviously the answer is "rehab" or "find a hobby" but I want to know if the cards have anything interesting in mind. :). I'm not a true addict quite yet because I don't lose my mind when I don't have substance. But however, it's became a lifestyle where it's all i want to do.

My song is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLywyXs6Gjc&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>18629112
Despite hardly having the energy or will to do anything about it, I see readings like a compass. You probably won't get an exact answer but you can at least see which direction you're heading. There's a good chance I'm stuck in my own personal hell for the next few months, but I at least have the feeling things will improve after

At least >>18629083 didn't say "first"
>>
File: 1484797310502.jpg (390KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484797310502.jpg
390KB, 700x700px
>>18629120
Man who sold the world - Nirvana
Male 21
What can I do to improve my love life ? Its as is though I try but it just never happens. Should I just wait for someone worth it .
On a side note personally do you belive the hands of fate guide us towards a path or are we free to guide our own selves, but would that destined at the end of it all. Can destiny be altered or are we all guided towards our own specific path.
>>
File: 1482269366820.gif (345KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482269366820.gif
345KB, 450x350px
>>18629120
Female, general reading please.
https://youtu.be/ZbbUv1hz6mE
>>
>>18629091
Doing a combo tarot/scry
>Empress, Queen of Cups, Wheel of Fortune, Tower, Queen of Cups.
At first, somewhere really nice, followed by somewhere you'll absolutely hate.
For the first place, I saw green. It feels like Hawaii, but it could be Florida too. I couldn't stay focused long enough to tell if there were any mountains. I just saw a beach with palm trees. The sand was dark, so it could be Hawaii. Florida really only has white sand, whereas Hawaii has yellow, green, pink, and black sand.
as for the place you disliked, it's weird, but I saw water that reminds me a lot of the Bering Sea. It feels familiar to me, very familiar, so I'm saying Alaska. Alaska seems cool, but it's boring as fuck, especially in Anchorage. It'll be more like...just a job. Take it from someone who lived in Anchorage.
Okay, for me: Will he want to see me again after I see him in a few weeks? Scry or tarot is fine, but I guess scry would be fun.
>>
File: 1486707950576.jpg (114KB, 600x663px) Image search: [Google]
1486707950576.jpg
114KB, 600x663px
>>18629120
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObbHRxvpLJ4
What's the most ethical way to have career success? I find myself very capable, but I've noticed some serious errors I've made or can potentially make, with some recent reflection. I need a better incentive.
>>
>>18629128
Knight of Swords reversed, Five of Swords, Seven of Pentacles reversed.

There's a lot of conflict going on in your scattered head. There's a fight for your attention and you're not sure what's gonna win out in the end... if there is an end. There's a bouquet of balloons rolling their way to eternity. Disregard for consequences going on, get that checked out. Also a lack of vision, or an improper investment.
>>
>>18629120
Male
What will happen if I tell her how I unfair I think this situation is?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
>>
>>18629169
*how unfair* sorry for the typo
>>
>>18629160

I was worried about getting sent to Alaska, but that happens. At least I go to Hawaii first. Thanks anon.

>Will he want to see me again after I see him in a few weeks?

I'm seeing a tower, then glasses. Now a... boom box? Then a tower, but more of castle tower than a high rise. Flowers in a vase.

This seems like an extensive period of on and off coupled with changes in the nature of the relationship, but yes.
>>
>>18629131
Ace of Cups reversed, Queen of Pentacles reversed, Knight of Cups.

It looks like your friend is dealing with some repressed emotions and is taking them out on the relationships close to him/her. So they might not want you close because they're going through something kind of difficult. Maybe see if you can support them in other ways that aren't collaboration. (but everything is collaboration, even God). There are also imbalances in work and family so they might be stuck (metaphorically) in their work.
>>
>>18629178
good luck in alaska. it blows. i guess use the time to get in some quality nature if you're in to that, otherwise it's just coldness and murder
thanks. he's fucking confusing as fuck
>>
>>18629183
thanks, that helps. cheers
>>
>>18629133
Ace of Pentacles, Nine of Wands reversed, Ten of Cups.

You are being hesitant and the universe is wondering why, because you have the power to talk to this person whenever you want and you could make your dream a reality with them. You need to manifest your opportunity into real life, because you were given a great opportunity and are able to do so many things in this world and one of them is going up and talking to this person. I think it's a great time to talk to them, and whatever you have to say will be good and contribute to that person's life.
>>
>>18629164

>disregard for consequences going on

Makes sense in a general sense, definitely.

>lack of vision, or an improper investment

I have no idea what I may not being seeing or have mistakenly invested in.

Thank you very much though.
>>
>>18629184

>Get in some quality nature

I do like nature.

>coldness and murder

Apparently it's my job to deal with some of the latter.
>>
>>18629201
you're gonna love it.
tons of hobo and dirty hooker murders
>>
File: Apple.jpg (963KB, 1322x1747px) Image search: [Google]
Apple.jpg
963KB, 1322x1747px
>>18629120
>Gender
Female

>Query: What can I expect thus far when it comes to my career and love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17-o2vhGXSs

(Image attached is my own art)
>>
File: IMG_2605.jpg (90KB, 750x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2605.jpg
90KB, 750x594px
>>18629120
G:F
Q: A general please. :)
S: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9UsUL7D_GOo
>>
>>18629195
Wow, that gave me a lot of enthusiasm. Thank you, man.
>>
>>18629137
Page of Swords reversed, Six of Cups reversed, Seven of Swords.

You're living too much in the past. You need to animate yourself to the tune of the snake singers that rule the world. Sad, but true true true. Do you? All talk, no action, and strategy betrayal, sneaky behavior. There's a nonsense world brimming behind everything. Can you feel the nonsense? It's about to come out and cover everything in dreamy goop. I think there's a flying dog writing soliloquies into the clouds and it rains drops of lsd. Have a great time being alive. It's super awesome that you're alive. Keep on doing it, that amazing thing.
>>
>>18629209

I've worked with hookers before, never worked with hobos though.
>>
File: IMG_0069.jpg (512KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0069.jpg
512KB, 1500x1500px
>>18629120
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
Male
Love general please.
>>
>>18629146
Knight of Pentacles, Ten of Wands, Queen of Pentacles.

It seems like there's a lot of hard work that needs to be done, and that's always going to be the case. Your struggle to deal with sobriety will be a challenge for you even after you die, as you carry your personality from here to the next plane. But let's just try to do the best we can in this one. A great first step would be to try something efficient and methodical. I don't know what that would be but I think you're going to find that out. Kratom is good, I've had it before and it helps a lot. (I don't have substance abuse issues but it chilled me out after I drank it). You need to appeal to your Queen of Pentacles. The person in you that's very down to Earth and homely and safe. That's your ideal self when you're off the drugs. You need to take care of your body and treat it like something that's important to you. A mink discovers his own suicide from a previous life.
>>
>>18629249
Yeah hard work like getting a job and moving on so my time isn't so consumed by that shit. :( did they give you a vibe of any ideas i could lean off of to have in mind? Even the smallest of first steps? But thank you Ryan:).
>>
File: SM0004A.gif (743KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
SM0004A.gif
743KB, 500x382px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, romantic relationship, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Denied requests will be issued an HTTP status code related to the reason why a request was denied (Google it).

Guidelines:

>No death queries
>No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>One question per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse."

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"

Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18629154
The Hermit, Three of Wands reversed, The Star.

You need to take your feelings you feel when you're alone and apply them to your love life. You need to treat everything you feel as important, because the person that's gonna be important to you should think you're important. Yeah... Don't wait, get out there and find the right one for you. She's out there, man. Your soulmate. Our souls are free but we are not. The choice is yours. You always have a choice. Remember that. But, at the same time, you already chose everything in your life. You chose this, because it would be fun, or because you would learn certain values. Have hope in your choice. I choose to believe that you chose good choices for yourself. Our fate is strange, because it doesn't really exist, physically but it's what we feel so much. Life is like we're taking part in an experiment by a crazy artist. He's crazy. But we all have a choice to take part or not. But remember, you have to choose SOMETHING. Always. You gotta choose SOMETHING. Love love love love love love love. Sending love your way. Love is the best thing in the world for sure, it can change everything for the better.
>>
>>18629266
Female
Golden diamond
Waking up to the sound of myna birds and turkeys in Hawaii.
Do I need to worry about the time I will be spending with him in a few weeks, or will I receive my desired result from the visit?
>>
File: 1486877647574.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
1486877647574.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
>>18629120
Male
Looking for purpose in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Xj72bP0To
>>
>>18629266
Male
Blue circle
The scent of rain
What will happen to me if I get into the occult?
>>
>>18629266
Nice satanic dubs

Female
Pink square
Pulling stringy mucous out of nose when I'm sick (wish a tissue, of course)
Who would be advantageous to further befriend within my circle of acquaintances?
>>
>>18629158
Five of Swords reversed, Five of Wands, The Fool.

This song is tripping me out, I remember playing this years ago. There's a lot of built up tension in your life that needs to find a proper release. Maybe playing video games is your release? You have an opportunity to begin anew soon and everyone's hoping that you take it so you can change your world for the better. The sun pours yellow on the snowbanks, melting everything in sight.
>>
>>18629163
>>18629169
>>18629212
>>18629215
>>18629244
>>18629277
sorry folks thats it for the day, try me another time!
>>18629256
kratom is a good first step, keep on with that. i don't have any other advice for you, sorry. idk. it's hard.
>>
>>18629266
Male

Purple triangle

Staying up all night, going outside and simply staring into the rising sun.

Is there any potential for me to create a relationship with a person I've made an acquaintance of recently?
>>
>>18629266
Male
Red triangle
The flavor of toasts with garlic.
How can I get my health back?
>>
>>18629316
Wow. I was next.

>>18629163
Guess I'm performing a single trade now.
>>
>>18629337
Love general. Give me a sec anon.
>>
>>18629316
:) yeah. Still thank you. I understand I asked sort of a complicated question
>>
>>18629266
>Gender
Female
>Favorite Thing
Horror Movies/Pastel colors
>Shape & Color
Lavender Pyramid
>Query: Should I even bother submitting my comic idea to print publishers, or publishing myself it online?
>>
>>18629298
I do play video games a lot and I really want to change my life for the better, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18629345
>>18629337
I think you've had bad past memories, and seek too harshly impose your idea of a relationship upon your thinking about whether to pursue potential partners. The idea of a relationship should be even more simple than this: merely a correspondence between two like people. As long as you like the person enough, you should give it a shot, even with taking the risks; because if the person is worth it then so will the experiences be anyways. An opportunity for learning, and besides, closeness is always a risk.
>>
>>18629337
>Solitude
>Sacrifice
>Self-Confidence
>Beauty
>Self-Realization

Ok, the way I'm looking st this you're gonna have to do something you most likely despise. And you're gonna hate it at the start, all in all it'll be for the better. Solitude and Sacrifice, signify you need to focus on areas you may not be intact wth. Self Confidence, this should be self explanatory, you need to get your shit together, whether it's laziness, not acting when you should or asking the right questions. Beauty, there's been sort of a serious tone to the past set of cards, but like I said it's all for the better. Beauty is that sort of realization and appreciation of what you're going to be doing. It might not sit right, it's not going to be fun or remotely enjoyable. you may find a person you'll eventually value if you truly devote yourself to your work. Self Realization, more potential than you see, you're looking at face value, you're the only boulder stopping you from accomplishing anything. Effort man, put some effort in.
>>
Anyone can scry and trade?
>>
>>18629374
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I refuse. But it does seem that way. Oh well.

>>18629376
Yeah, I scry. Here's mine again:

>>18629163
>>
I'd actually like a nice little scry. They're super interesting:)
>>
>>18629163
>>18629163
The High Priestess, Three of Swords, Six of Cups Reversed

Is there something spiritual you can do in this situation such as summon an entity to help you out or do some career spells? That is advised at this time if you want to be ethical but other than that you are going to have to be vindictive and not nice to others. I don't think there is going to be an ethical way in the sense of preserving feelings. People are gonna get hurt if you screw them over (and if it's necessary for career success you are going to have to choose). it's up to you whether or not you go through with it or not. The food chain eats the smaller shrimp.

Can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
File: tivaniel tew coloured.jpg (89KB, 811x1085px) Image search: [Google]
tivaniel tew coloured.jpg
89KB, 811x1085px
I've done some readings in the past that turned out pretty well.

Still very much a beginner, but I do cards+clairvoyancy.

Gimme a song, a meme/picture that makes you laugh and a fact about yourself.

I kind of struggle with generals, but I'm looking to challenge myself a bit more.

I'll have a pee break and then get to them.
Ask away!
>>
>>18629402
>>18629380
Hairy arms. Pale skin. Dark hair, looks German. Wide smile, flamboyant and playful, immature (not ready to settle down more permanently yet when you meet him). Tall and thin.

Like your average wild twenties brat, but your type of brat. Beer in hand. Friends outside the club/bar. A thrown punch or two. Also refined cultural taste. See many DVDs of arthouse films.
>>
File: 612.jpg (41KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
612.jpg
41KB, 600x370px
>>18629274
>>18629284
>>18629291
>>18629334
>>18629326
>>18629351

Denied, Status Code 400.
>>
File: catlife.jpg (53KB, 458x480px) Image search: [Google]
catlife.jpg
53KB, 458x480px
>>18629418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYWCfpNDg28

I'd like to find balance within myself and grow towards further well being. I'd like any kind of read that could help with that.

When I improve myself, I find my life improves as well.

I just bought a giant Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal that I didn't need and it's making me feel a little guilty but also nostalgic and happy.
>>
File: 1473131335161.gif (204KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473131335161.gif
204KB, 500x375px
>>18629418
Should I keep up in my romantic pursuit in my love interest? Will it bear fruit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLSEH4Bbb8A
fact: I'm straight.
>>
File: 1487007165543.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487007165543.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18629418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wEqrc8puXk
I'm 6'5''.

How would people react to this project, HT? It's reception.
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (148KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
148KB, 750x1334px
>>18629418
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
I started drinking and smoking when I was 15
Photo is of my drinking buddy matt.
When will I be in my next relationship, with who?
>>
File: 1478501406744.jpg (347KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1478501406744.jpg
347KB, 986x553px
>>18629418
I hope you like metal with your memes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a247R3mNs5A
Will things begin to pick up when I incorporate other elements or is so much against me that it won't matter?
>>
File: funny-196.jpg (88KB, 750x641px) Image search: [Google]
funny-196.jpg
88KB, 750x641px
>>18629418
Should I stay or move on?
I'm talking about my friend, he says he gets bored when we talk...but he says he don't our friendship to end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQq9jz-HUQ4
>>
File: WL1G.jpg (127KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
WL1G.jpg
127KB, 500x375px
>>18629418
Male
I love to play guitar, even if I'm only an amateur with next to 0 skill
What will happen if I tell her how I unfair I think this situation is?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
>>
File: 1478249980386.jpg (7KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
1478249980386.jpg
7KB, 215x185px
>>18629445
Forgot the fact here. Mainly because I think I was originally going to go with this picture
My biggest problem with religion and spiritual paths is the concept that you essentially have no choice, the best path is already laid out and even when there is an admittance that everyone will sin at one point or another, there's also a certain aspect that it's still partially your fault for not being perfect. Altruism isn't really my thing and it might be a hindrance here
>>
>>18629429
I feel that there has been one person in particular (presumably a man) who has made you feel like you must constantly improve yourself.

The cards are saying that there is improvement on the way, but they're a little contradicting. I'm feeling that there is a friend, someone who you will trust that will come into your life. But as much as he may seem to be a positive influence, he will end up sucking out your positive energy and will end up being a hindrance in the long run. You may feel that you want to help whoever it is, but don't let yourself get trapped in a negative circle, as it will only mean bad things for you.

Trust yourself, for this path of self improvement is yours to take, and only yours. don't let anyone else tell you HOW to do it.
>>
File: 1426338373127.jpg (80KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
1426338373127.jpg
80KB, 553x567px
>>18629418
I'm lost.. what should I do?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V-6ZvVFXBU
I feel like I can't love anymore
>>
>>18629509
I will remember this as I meet new people.

Thank you.

That man may be my parental figure. But it's also something ingrained in my being that I push for myself.

There was also a man recently I cut off that made me feel inadequate and insecure.
>>
>>18629430

Right now you may feel that there is a big decision to make. I am assuming that this is your romantic pursuit. There will be someone who will come in and start to make a mess of things. the cards say that this will be an influential male, whether that's a romantic competitor or a friend trying to keep you away from your love for whatever reason.

But do NOT lose hope, because in your close future there will be a significant amount of luck on your side. Looks, money, influence, all of these things could help you get to your romantic goal. But stay grounded in your success, don't go too overboard with power (whatever power that may be) because in this state you will push people away.
>>
Anyone trading? My method is bibliomancy
>>
>>18629431

Is this your second time trying to pitch something? I feel that you may be a bit hasty to reveal this project. It will be, in fact, taken rather well secretly but the cards say there is mistrust afoot, that perhaps people will feel intimidated and lye about whether it's good or not.

There may be disputes over the quality, but rest assured it's probably quite good in reality. If you do face negativity, it will be pettiness on the receiving end.
>>
>>18629546
Yes, this is what I expected and actually I find myself relieved and sane. Thanks.
>>
>>18629434

I think you've perhaps been too picky in the past with partners.
You also good a straight positive cards. As to exactly who, an old time friend will be recommended by a female friend, perhaps she is trying to set you up and thinks that you and an old friend would hit it off.

Go with this feeling, as that's where the positivity will lie. Even if it feels weird at first, dating someone who is that close to you, try to go with the flow and don't get your high expectations in the way of a good time!
>>
>>18629445
First of all, fucking amazing song choice. Definitely a new favourite of mine.

Cards are immediately saying that there will be a lot of work that you'll put in with little returns.
You're in a rut at the moment. Perhaps theres been bad news, a death in the family, illness or money problems. And you're starting to contemplate why the shitty things seem to be happening to you. None of us are perfect and thus no one around us is perfect, so we cannot expect the world to fall into place all the time.

But the cool thing about our future is that we are not just falling into it. We have a choice and the people around us can help guide us. You've got someone in your life right now who just seems to be bringing nothing but bad news. Don't let him get in your way. Your Queen of Hearts is to be trusted. The lady in your life, your mother, sister, wife or trusted friend, she will be there for you. And she is wise, so listen carefully to what she tells you.

You're life doesn't have to be defined from what other people see in cards or what some grand creator has in store. It's simply what you make of these events.

You must BELIEVE that incorporating other things will work for you. If you lose faith, your world will be darker as a result and you shall yield no happiness from it.
>>
>>18629455

Dealing with dwindling friendships is always difficult. Cards are giving mixed messages. I see that you should perhaps leave the friendship alone for a little while, let things rest and not talk so often. Giving it time will not only help eliminate the possibility of someone finding out things that they super don't like about another person, but will also in time give a pair more things to talk about.

Expect a delay in getting things back to normal but don't give up.
>>
>>18629464

The cards are being VERY specific about one point in particular: how damn important this relationship is. Every card but one indicates a long-standing alliance, happiness and peace.

The only card that doesn't reference a good partnership says simply that although there may be negativity right now, not to dwell on it.

From this I take that you should absolutely be honest about your feelings. If you do not linger for too long and let your feelings build up, then being honest can only strengthen your relationship. In the long run, this will be water under the bridge. If she reacts negatively (not likely) she will be the one regretting being unfair, as she will realise how important this bond really is.
>>
>>18629587
A lot of it is money problems. A little bit is former death, a little bit is family, etc but most of it is money

So then the thing that stands out for me is, it's either (blood)direct relation which I don't trust. Indirect relation, which is sort of alright but still doesn't feel logical, but more logical than the direct relation. Or someone who is basically just kind of a reconnected friend. Honestly, I just don't know. Which bugs me the most because it makes me think that I should trust the youngest of them, which could be alright, kind of an old soul thing, but could also be that it's just what appeals to me from not being such a direct connection. Which leads to the contemplation and all, but all I can think about my life right now is goddamn it
>>
File: 1486594072141m.jpg (140KB, 515x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486594072141m.jpg
140KB, 515x1024px
>>18629418
Will I heal that old wound in April?
https://youtu.be/CrDw3hUl0Ko
I never had a game console or a performant PC, i know, sad right?
>>
>>18629513

I think you've become too clouded by your need to love someone else. You've got some pretty negative cards here, buddy. Fighting, general bad ideas and literally "the worst card" (9 of spades).

But there is redemption. Go out. Have an adventure, learn to be comfortable with yourself. Maybe you can't love anymore because you're not even okay being by yourself, let alone being with someone else.

Go have fun, yo. Have some YOU time, learn to be comfortable with yourself, by yourself. When you are at a point where you will be just fine with or without someone by your side, then you will love again.
But I need to emphasise that you can't have "learning to love again" as your end goal. The end goal MUST be loving yourself.

Good luck, dude.
>>
>>18629418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGSKYRctq2E
>I love math even though I'm bad at it.
Will my luck in love start turning around after my trip in March?
>>
>>18629623
The reading wasn't about 'love', rather about life in general.. I don't really give a shit to love at this moment.

Does the reading still applies?
>>
>>18629619

Cards are saying that you're kind of stuck right now, unable to move, and I suspect this is because you dwell on old wounds. Everyone has them.

There will be an event soon. A party, get together, meet up, something along those lines where you will certainly heal your wound and, according to 2 of my cards, will gain a long term partner, whether that be a romantic partner or a business partner of some kind. Either way, things are looking up and you and whoever this person is, you're going to make an awesome team.
>>
>>18629629
I think you perhaps need to spend more time on yourself and less time on the things around you. Life must be attended to at some point but you seem kind of crushed at the moment, if that makes any sense?
>>
>>18629643
I'm lost so of course I'm crushed, mate :( I just don't know what to do and my head feels like it's going to explode at any time now.

I know I need to take a break and spend some time alone, but don't really know what to do.
>>
>>18629623
>>18629643
Thank you so much for the reading and your effort.
>>
>>18629628
Cards are saying focus on that trip for now, yo.

There is a decent possibility that friends will be (or already are) getting in the way of romantic pursuits and using you unfairly.

However there is a man, with the power to do a lot of good. Whether that's a friend that will be a great wingman OR a possible partner, there will be a fantastic journey on the way that is fun-filled and passionate. At first I'd read that as the trip you mentioned, but it could also be a nice little fling afterwards. Regardless of what it ends up being, you definitely won't regret it. Have fun!
>>
>>18629640
Thanks m80
>>
>>18629660
This is exactly what I needed to hear. I know who that man is. Thank you.
>>
>>18629654
The cards were saying that taking a trip or journey would be fulfilling. That journey could be physically going and having a bit of a holiday, or it could be a spiritual journey, spent deep in thought about life and positivity.

Perhaps make a note to set aside time each day to do something for yourself. Forgetting harsh responsibilities or anyone else around you who is pressuring you. If it's spending time in nature, going for a coffee or just watching a good show, it will be healing if you let it heal you.
>>
>>18629668
*Sigh* I was planning to do something similar, but I doubt I would make things work out if anything I would make things worse.

Thank you so much.
>>
File: andy comp outline small.jpg (200KB, 1237x1360px) Image search: [Google]
andy comp outline small.jpg
200KB, 1237x1360px
>>18629418
Alrighty, I'm feeling pretty burnt out, I'll stay around for any stray replies.
Thank you all for your feedback, I really appreciate being able to help people!
>>
>>18629846
what the fuck is this
>>
>>18629863
Did you actually read all that shit?
>>
>>18629865
People do weird shit when they're horny
>>
>>18629865
most of it, yes. the best way i can describe the reason of me reading is like watching a shitstorm that you know you shouldn't because it's a waste of time but you just can't draw your eyes away from it
>>
Hello everyone good morning! Happy Valentines day! I will be doing readings today, how many? who knows, until I can't no more I guess?

My methods
- Tarot (4 card spread)
- Scrying

What I need?
- Name
- Something that makes you feel good or a happy memory
- Song
- Query
>>
File: 424911.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
424911.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
>>18629896
E
>Pic related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V-6ZvVFXBU
If I choose to go, would it take long until I find a job? How would it be like?
Scry
Happy valentines day. Hope you have someone to spend it with ^^
>>
>>18629870
You must be really horny eh?

>>18629891
I could bring myself to read more than the last sentence. Was it worth the read, anon?
>>
>>18629907
i really don't know.

... i should find better things to do when i have nothing to do for some period of time.
>>
>>18629896
Charles
Being in the local mall. One of the largest in America. Sorry, but they put a lot of time into the architecture, and it looks very nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=makxImuRbaY
I'm in a sort of conundrum, and I feel like it can be solved just by the right thought, which I am not reminded of right now. I wouldn't mind a random scrying into that. Otherwise, I don't feel I should act on my desires.
>>
>>18629896
>Alexander
>Happy memory: a brief period where I spent a great deal of time walking alone in the countryside mindfully
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI
>Will this period of spiritual and emotional stasis come to an end? What do I need to do to speed up the process? I feel bogged down by past mistakes, regrets and disappointments (of which there are many) and I feel tortured by rumination and delusional thinking.

thanks.
>>
>>18629896
b/fav tunes/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

starting a new biz endeavour, will i be successful? i'm finding it a challenge to be productive. anything on career and/or love would be cool.

happy valentines day!
>>
>>18629896
joanne
the first time i saw a spirit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdKJ0gY0RI
what do e and b think of me?
>>
>>18629935
oops, i think i'll take a scry for each, but either is okay.
>>
>>18629905
You feel familiar for some reason.. Anyways on to your scry

>Happy valentines day. Hope you have someone to spend it with ^^
Thank you kindly but I will be alone this day but it’s alright.

There is a battle between a young man and a dragon, the young man seems to be very determined to fight the dragon, but seems like he is no match for it. Someone appears before him stopping him, telling him its better to wait and prepare better for the battle. But the young man is foolish and he decides to try his luck and fight the dragon. Let me tell you this battle was not easy, the young man did defeat the dragon but he was badly injured, sadly he could have prevented this if he would have prepared better..

Oh my well it seems that you have two paths here, if you decide to leave this job right now it will be a while before you find something that will suit your needs, you may find a job but it won’t meet your expectations. You will struggle a lot if you decide to leave. But if you stay and learn a few tricks from this place you might have an opportunity in the future.

My advice: Stay until the right opportunity appears, look at things while you’re at that job. Good luck anon.

>>18629917
No need to be sorry, I too enjoy architecture.

I see a sad man, he seems broken hearted, hm no not broken hearted more like as if he was heart sick as if he missed someone. A piece of him seems missing, he just wants to run back to that place in the sky. But seems like some demons are blocking his path from the sky's gateway. He seems afraid, but his desire to see whoever or whatever he misses is much more stronger.

Seems like you should go with your heart's desire, it might be the key to your happiness, if you're lonely or if you're sad and you know the way to make it better you should pursue it. I can tell you're someone who bottles up a lot of feelings, it's time to let go and pursue your happiness. You have held long enough. I wish you luck.
>>
>>18629945
Maybe because I queried you before?

Could you give a reading on how to prepare better, or how long would it take until I find the right opportunity?
>>
>>18629945
>>18629917
Yes, perhaps. I'm also reminded of a specific person that's on my mind this way. But true in both senses.
>>
File: 1526387123.jpg (154KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1526387123.jpg
154KB, 752x1063px
>>18629896
anthony
wine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbUp4Xq1mkk&feature=youtu.be&t=52s

>song starts @ :52

am i being sought out, or am i just paranoid?
>>
>>18629918
Someone is drowning, a young man, he desperately clings on to life. He feels so close to death, as if it was there, teasing him. Waiting to give the last kiss and take the young man's life with it. But he does grab a grip, it saves his life. As he regains his conscience he looks around to see who saved him, but there is no one in sight. He just stays there dumb founded staring at the sea where he was drowning previously. Suddenly he hears a voice... I can't understand what it says...

Seems like you will need to break away from that, because it's killing you slowly, to wake up you need to let go of the past. We all make mistakes but we can't let them ruin our future. I advice you to meditate. Write all your bad thoughts and memories, put them somewhere where you could start a fire and burn them. Let go and you shall be awaken. I wish you the best anon.

>>18629933
There is a young woman, she is caring for her garden, the garden is gorgeous full of beautiful plants and flowers. They seem to be healthy and happy. Seems like she took really long to build her garden, she worked really hard to get it the way it is.

Well it seems you will be successful only if you put the time and effort. You will be very dedicated to your business to the point of putting everything else in second plane, seems like this business will be like a child to you, something that needs 100% of your time.

>>18629950
I pulled a quick card for you and I got
the three of pentacles

seems like you probably need to work on your networking and your social relationships. Get to know more people that will get you to the desired places.

>>18629955
Glad to be of service, I do hope you pursue your happiness, don't let pride and pettiness get in the way of what you desire. Wish you the best.
>>
can someone analyze my dream?
i dream everynight of my first gf and it's kinda disturbing
MALE 25

my kitchen was a living room, and my ex was laying on his bf. i got mad and spat in her direction, so the dude started chasing me on the street then suddenly we got teleported in front of my old house where i was a teen.
2cars came, one with metallic orange paint and one with light blue paint, in the orange was sitting my ex in the passenger seat, and on the blue one the family of the dude.
we fought for a bit and i knocked him down, so the blue car drove slowly to his body to rescue him and i went to the orange car, on the conductor seat, where my ex was waiting for the winner, felt so good.

this was ~1month ago
nowadays i dream 3times per night, 1 of 3 is always a dream with my ex, when we fuck silently when his bf is near, something like that
thanks in advance
>>
>>18629970
3rd one here

Thank you so much for the reading, but I don't even know how to begin with that... Shit is even more challenging than fighting the dragon.
>>
>>18629896
scrying

name: perry
a happy memory was when I smoked some pot and listened to really good techno heheheh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU

Will I be rich later in life if I don't die an early death?
>>
>>18629935
I will do two scries for this.

>E
A young man is playing the guitar, seems to be like one of those punk rock gigs, reminds me of London in the 70s. I see a young girl she looks very punk rock-ish. After the show is over, he is signing autographs and hanging out with some girls, She seems to be trying to get his attention but she is not getting anywhere, sadly. He does glance at her but turns his attention to the other ladies.

Seems like E sees you like a friend, but nothing else than that. Probably there's not much going on between the two of you, no connection.

>B
A writter is sitting on his desk contemplating on his next piece of work, he glances over his bed and there is she is, his muse. He smiles and tells himself "this is why I try hard, for you, for us" and he carries on, writing his next big literary success.

Seems like you mean a lot to B, you're probably someone that inspires them to do better in life. Pretty much the light to their room. They really care about you.

>>18629973
Maybe you should get to meet your coworkers and start from there, go to concerts or groups where people gather, conventions things that appeal to you. Glad to be of service and good luck.
>>
>>18629970
2nd. Thank you for your time, the reading is precise! It is exactly what is happening. <3
>>
>>18629957
There's many shadows, the young knight is trying to fight the shadows but seems whenever he takes a dab with his sword they banish... He is quite confused by this and he continues to hit them until he grows tired, he seems to be giving up falls on the ground, but the shadows just stay there, idle not moving or doing any type of attack against the knight. The sun rises and the shadows disappear, he is just there sitting clueless about the whole thing....

Hm seems like you're being paranoid doing all these assumptions, and you are practically stressing over nothing. Which has probably done some damage to your health already. Seems like you're drinking the poison and expecting the "shadows" to die. In other words pay no mind to whatever is bothering you and continue with your life. Take care.

>>18629980
There is a small spoiled child wanting to get everything from the store, but the mother tells the child to behave but he continues to throw tantrums. He throws himself in the floor and starts kicking and screaming, other people in the store are staring and the mother is quite embarrassed by this scene. The mom ends up doing what the child wants and gets him all he wants.

Sigh, seems like you need to grow up a little bit before you start asking those type of questions, I suggest you start thinking about career paths, you might have a way to persuade others to do what you want, perhaps think about Law, marketing or business, you might have huge success there in regards of being rich, but it will require effort on your part. Wish you luck.

>>18629997
Glad to be of service, I wish you the best in this new endeavor of yours.
>>
>>18629896
Mike
Penguins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4
Should I be giving more serious consideration to my passions or do I need to find new ambitions?
>>
>>18630008
just a knight flailing in the dark. i appreciate your time.
>>
>>18630008

>There is a small spoiled child wanting to get everything from the store, but the mother tells the child to behave but he continues to throw tantrums. He throws himself in the floor and starts kicking and screaming, other people in the store are staring and the mother is quite embarrassed by this scene. The mom ends up doing what the child wants and gets him all he wants.

Did you actually try to scry that? or are you just a phoney?
>>
>>18629896
Remy (male, french name)
first relationship
r.e.m - losing my religion
will she come back, if no, will i experience true love again?
>>
>>18629896

-James
-Ireland trip
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrkXqc1Wi2o
-Should I accept that new job offer or should I pursue my artistic passion instead?

Thanks!
>>
>>18629896
-Davi
-when rains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWnYIb2lqpo

when I will find the person that i'm thinking
>>
>>18629972
I will take a dab at this...

Seems like you have some unfinished business with your ex, maybe you and this person didn't get the right closure when you broke up. There's two things you can do in regards of this. You can talk to this person and ask and have a heart to heart talk or you can do the following. Get everything that reminds you of them and throw it away, cut all ties and connections, you either talk it out or completely let go.

I wish you luck.

>>18630014
Glad to be of service, hope this reading has given you some insight. Best of luck

>>18630013
King Crimson... Excelent choice of music

A painter is staring at his latest masterpiece he smiles and contemplates such an amazing work of art, he seems troubled, seems he has made all these beautiful paintings but seems to be running out of resources to continue his workings. They look quite beautiful I could compare them to the works of Leonardo Da Vinci. A young woman approaches him and asks him if he could sell a few pieces to her but he denies to sell any.

Perhaps you can mix both, finding new things that inspire you but not letting go of your current passions. Incorporate them in a way where they become one, for example an artist selling their work in an online shop or an art expo. You also need to become a bit more open minded, not everything is black and white. I wish you luck.

>>18630018
I do apologize if my scry wasn't what you were looking for, but why would I waste my time and yours telling you a bunch of empty words? I write what I see in my scries and nothing more, my apologies.
>>
>>18630037
>I do apologize if my scry wasn't what you were looking for, but why would I waste my time and yours telling you a bunch of empty words? I write what I see in my scries and nothing more, my apologies.

It's not that it wasnt what I was looking for but that it was entirely inaccurate lol.
>>
>>18630037
>I will take a dab at this...
>Seems like you have some unfinished business with your ex, maybe you and this person didn't get the right closure when you broke up. There's two things you can do in regards of this. You can talk to this person and ask and have a heart to heart talk or you can do the following. Get everything that reminds you of them and throw it away, cut all ties and connections, you either talk it out or completely let go.
>I wish you luck.
its my first gf, it was 8 years ago, i dont have anything that remind me of her, she came back this august after 8yearsand we fucked few times, she is in relationship for 7years and i know his bf, this is why i can clearly see him in dreams, but thanks for the advice
>>
>>18630042
you sound like a person for which it fit perfectly
>>
>>18630013
>>18630037
Appreciate the time for the perspective. Cheers.
>>
>>18630021
I will do a tarot for this

>will she come back?
5 of pentacles (reversed)
two of wands
the sun (reversed)
the moon (reversed)

It seems like she wont come back, probably due to very bad feelings between the two of you. seems like you had a very bad breakup. But you seem to be holding on to hopes.

> Will I experience true love again?
judgement (reversed)
six of pentacles
four of cups
seven of pentacles

ah these look like good cards, you will but you need to let your guard down a bit and not judge people so abruptly, unwind a bit. Also you need to meditate and think about what you really want to do before jumping in to another relationship.

I hope my reading is accurate and true.

>>18630022
>should I accept that new job offer?
two of cups (reversed)
five of cups
seven of wands
two of swords

Seems like this decision has you struggling a lot now has it? if you take this path you will be very sad and pretty much will feel frustrated over a dream that you couldn't fulfill. You might struggle a bit and will leave you a bit broken spirited in the end and a bit empty.

>should I pursue my artistic passion instead?
8 of swords (reversed)
6 of swords
three of swords (reversed)
the star

well you will struggle down this road, mostly because you will be confused at first, you will think if you did the right choice but the 6 of swords opens a new door for you, a clean slate. the three of swords reversed makes you a bit optimistic and releases all the pain and struggles that you were holding, last we have the star which is basically a "wish come true" card. You will struggle but your wishes will come true in the end with a lot of hard work and perseverance

Hope my reading was accurate and true. Best of luck

>>18630042
once again, my apologies.
>>
>>18630065
Are u still doing readings. senpai?
>>
>>18630065
Look it's not like I'm getting mad. I'm telling you it was inaccurate. Do you want to know when you're accurate or not?
If so then I'd say you really are a phony.
>>
>>18629846

holy shit
>>
>>18630065
do you often have innacurate readings?
mine is quite innacurate for the first part but quite accurate for the second
>>
>>18630023
>>18630069
I apologize to both of you but due to recent events I need to retire.

>>18630070
alright then I understand.

>>18630072
I guess we readers have a few bad days and aren't always accurate, seems like this is it for me, anyways best of luck.

Alright everyone I apologize to those who I didn't get but due to the spark of inaccurate readings must be a sign that I must be going. Till next time, Wish you all the best. Good day
>>
>>18630077
No problem senpai, hopefully I can catch you next time.

>>18630070
Good job faggot! See this is why readers don't even bother to come here anymore due to all the damn negativity.
>>
>>18630077
thanks for everything, goodbye
>>
>>18630082
lmao I was giving him feedback.
He was wrong so I told him he was wrong.

I think people like you are the reason readers don't come here anymore.
Your tedious inclination to become hostile and abrasive likely is not only limited to myself but everyone else as well because you're a whiney little bitch lol.

poor little bitch didnt get his reading so he has to act like a child
waaaaaah
>>
>>18630087
oh look it's this faggot again, still shitting on every single reader you can, huh?
>>
>>18630088
The paranoia is real
>>
>>18630088
>anonymous
>>
File: arguecat.png (190KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
arguecat.png
190KB, 400x323px
>>18630077
m8 you just had two people tell you their readings were inaccurate, anyways thanks for your time man, hope you come back next time, don't feel discouraged.
>>
>>18630087
you sure are quite mature :^)
>>
>>18630091
and it was probably the same person too. it seems that as of late a lot of readers get a lot of flak from what looks like the same guy
>>
>>18630091
>taking a break due to inaccuracies will literally destroy people to where they cant come back here
Holy shit
>>
>>18630093

Well it seems the /div/ community's full of shills lol.
>>
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!
>>
>>18630077
Thank you for my reading and thank you for your time.
>>
>>18630092
If someone literally can not be told they are inaccurate and others can not tolerate it i dont believe that such critics of critics are even capable of comprehending what is and isn't mature.
>>
>>18630099
careful with that edge anon
>>
>>18630100
Wow you're a retard lol. Or are you just a 12 year old? probably a bit of both.
>>
>>18630100
>that's edgy nowadays
Holy shit, horseshoe theory is real.
>>
>>18629846
Why dont' we all take a moment to relax by reading this relaxing text game someone wrote?
>>
>>18630103
>>18630104

>samefag not even once
>>
Are we really having a drama over a feedback?
>>
>>18630109
Yep, pretty much.

Welcome to /div/, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>18630109
Not the reader's fault though, they accepted they weren't accurate and decided to leave, which is alright. But yep seems people want to pick a fight over everything now a days.
>>
>>18630108
>hello, i am new to 4chan and dont understand what samefagging is
Great way to show off how new you are.
>>
>>18630108
lol same fagging within 2 seconds of a post.
What's it like down there in the low functioning autism pool?
>>
>>18630113
yep I'm looking at you, samefag
>>
>>18630112
I dont think anyone said its the readers fault why drama is happening, just faggots who want to say "This is why /div. is shit now!"
>>
>>18630113
>>18630115
hey they posted within 30 seconds of each other.

That means they're same fags right?
Am...am I doing it right?
>>
>>18630116
Holy shit how dumb can someone be?
>>
reminder not to feed the trolls, can we please fucking stop derailing the thread
>>
>>18630120
There aren't any readers right now anyway, hence the shitposting.
>>
>>18630110
That's still too low

>>18630112
I saw the whole thing and I'm baffled tb2h
>>
hi friends!
I'll be doing scrying for the next 2 hours!

What I need from you!
Your name
Gender of anyone else who is relevant to the query
link to your favorite song
your favorite color
your mothers gender
and your query
>>
i feel sorry for having the reader's leave but my reading was innacurate, dunno if i had to say to him it was not accurate or just thank him and keep it to myself
>>
>>18630129
Don't worry about it, /div isnt about accuracy!
>>
It's not your fault. If he's too much of a pussy to take honest feedback and has to come back under anonymous and call everyone a faggot who called him out on his bullshit then fuck him anyway.
>>
>>18630127
Davi
male
female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk

green
female

when I will find the person that i'm thinking
>>
>>18630127
Johannes
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4sPkS8b62Q
Purple/violet
Huh? Female,ofc

What is going to happen if I do what I have in mind, 'KZ' ?
>>
>>18630127
B
Male
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrcIcH_kPbk
No favorite color
Female
Just a general with maybe some love shit
>>
>>18630129
you did call him a phony tho
>>
>>18630127
Gonzalo
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ04WbgI9rg
Blue
Female
A general about things to come, ty
>>
>>18630139
i'm always polite, was certainly not me
>>
>>18630127
Remy
male
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
no favorite color, maybe grey
my mother is a female
just a general, please

thanks in advance
>>
>>18630139
No one even called him a phoney, the person just asked wait did you even scry or are you just a phoney. Not even an inappropriate response since the divination seemed to be a literal insult especially since the person never even implied oh they just want money to drop in their lap and could have entirely been a question on career success.
>>
>>18630150

>>18630018
>>
>>18630155
rekt
>>
>>18630155
That's literally what i fucking said he said. His divination basically came down to go get a career which could have been the exact thing the person was looking to get rich from in the first place.
>>
>>18630127
PJ
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48reRkVI-UE
Blue
Female

just a General
>your mothers gender
>and your query
>>
>>18630155
hello!
I am >>18630018

I am in school and have never acted the way he described in his alleged scry lol.
my mom never really gave me anything and so i grew up appreciating what i did have and still appreciate the things I do have.

Yes he was wrong.
I am already working towards my education so I can have a career so in no way does his so called "scrying" seem accurate or relevant to anything in my life.

>>18630159
rekt. Your hero is a fake phony ass hahaha
>>
File: shart.png (97KB, 1176x625px) Image search: [Google]
shart.png
97KB, 1176x625px
>>18630127
JFK
Male
Female
Lyrics to my favorite song in pic
Brown
Is she really that gross?
>>
>>18630127
San Diego
Female
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gsGhdZDC-0
Burgandy
Female
What will my possible future partner look like?
>>
>>18630173
"iv bin roofled!"
>>
>>18630134
On a Thursday

>>18630137
success and disaster

>>18630138
nothing interesting, but you get the pussy

>>18630142
having an awesome name

>>18630148
good things for you
even better if you improve

>>18630163
bad things for you
sorry

>>18630173
yes
in fact, even grosser

>>18630175
Hitachi Magic Wand
>>
>>18630201
>bad things for you
any specifics or just in bad in general?
>>
>>18630201
2nd one here.

Could you tell me more about the disaster?
>>
>>18630201
this one is obv a phoney
>>
>>18630205
no, a lack of specifics is part of what makes it bad

>>18630207
really soggy

>>18630208
no u
>>
>>18630201
so nothing much than having a awesome name? xD
>>
>>18630215
as long as you stay away from bears and sharks
>>
>>18630211
Soggy?

Well, thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18630217
And what about rabbits?? they're scary shit yo
>>
>>18630201
>Thursday

Will be in this year?
>>
>>18630219
The reader had a name, this one not
>>
>>18630219
namaste, nigger

>>18630220
sure, why not
>>
>>18630173
WUDUHEKK!
>>
>>18630223
the reader won't come back anyway
>>
>>18630231
Everything was a lie? my kokoro hurts so much, oniichan
>>
>>18630231
are you sure? :/
>>
>>18630226
muthdafuk!
>>18630173
>>
>>18630173
any readers around?
>>
>>18630264
Beginner in cartomancy (playing cards)

Axe away
>>
>>18630142
>>18630280
me pls, senpaii
>>
>>18630280
Tell me if i'll have any love soon plz
>>
>>18630286
There will be a change in circumstances bringing you some luck from a well meaning friend.
There will however be a dispute between you and this friend over a woman who in most likelihood doesn't care all that deeply for either of you.
There is disappointing news coming your way, who she chooses will be someone completely unexpected.
>>
>>18630280
Should I just hice up with her?
Uh...I'm male 21 years
>>
>>18630315
Give Up* damn
>>
>>18630315
You can do whatever u want. Just remember that she will cause arguments between you and your friend.
>>
>>18630280
Is a good idea to travel to another county for job? ty
>>
>>18630316
Lol I thought u meant hook up.
Yeah would prob be best not to waste ur time.
>>
>>18630280
Why I have so much certain about that ?
>>
>>18630321
you will postpone travel for a lover who is quite successful and happy where they are. It will lead you to feel conflicted and disappointed.
I think you should go but if you stay you probably be happy with your lover despite the regret you'll feel for staying.
>>
>>18630336
ty so much for the reading, have a nice day
>>
>>18630280
anything about a job this year for me? the field and how I will come by it?
>>
File: baroness purple.jpg (268KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
baroness purple.jpg
268KB, 960x960px
>>18629120

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPa6c109rvo
Male
general
>>
Is there anyone doing readings atm?

Man if only you knew how bad things really fucking were. If only
>>
>>18630280
Will I find the right man for me by next year's Valentine's Day?
>>
>>18630280
Male , general reading please
>>
>>18630399
You will be invited to an event that will improve your job prospects but there is also a warning to be cautious and be sure you are prepared for it.
You will be competing for a job which means you may have to accept a lower wage than what you need.
A friend will try to help you get a job that will improve your circumstances but you will not enjoy it at all.
>>
>>18630335
bump
>>
>>18630419
You will have a good relationship with a feminine, trustworthy person. It will be a bumpy road but you will eventually be successful with this man.
It will be a fruitful relationship despite a possible scandal (maybe an affair).
There is a warning, don't let yourself be made a fool after this scandal, ensure that he treats you with respect if you want to move forward with him.
>>
>>18630280
Male
General reading please
>>
>>18630280
What does she feel about me at the moment? What was that about today.. Male
>>
>>18630452
Thank you. :) At this point a wage is better than none at all. Hmm, wonder why I won't like it? Will have to be cautiously optimistic then. I will at least have to find a way to find happiness outside of it.
>>
>>18630426
You will have a serious relationship with someone you meet at a party (or perhaps this is already the case) who will greatly improve you as a person.
You will lose friends as things get more serious in your relationship.
Your partner will be unreliable and start breaking promises later in the relationship (a few years down the line).
>>
>>18630280

female, general reading pls
>>
>>18630474
Well, no one's perfect, but respect and trust are important-from both sides. Wow, definitely reminds me a bit about another reader from years ago. If anything, I can't say I haven't been warned. May 2017 bring you many blessings.
>>
>>18630280
Male
love reading
>>
>>18630502
The cards show a wealthy partner who will make you make you very happy. They can make wreckless choices at times and are very confident, this relationship will be long term.
Two men will help you prosper provided you don't let family interfere. This may be a business partnership. Trust them.
>>
>>18630280
female love reading please for today with me & V
>>
>>18630280
job/career reading please?? :)
>>
>>18630280
Male
General reading
Raw truth version please
>>
>>18630523

thank you, that's an interesting reading.
>>
>>18630518
A friend will cause you heartache and may even try to ruin relationships for you. You will think often about cutting them out of your life.
There's is another man who will make you doubt yourself once you've found "the one". He is not malicious, just make sure your thoughts are your own and not thoughts he has planted in you.
Stubborn friends cause you to hold back and delay showing your affections.

Your reading seems to be more about the people manipulating you and holding back your love life, there's no info about any lovers. You should really think about who you want to keep in your friend circle if you want more luck in your love life.
>>
>>18630226
wuduhekk?
>>
>>18630280
Would you like to give me future general love reading? Will I meet some girl soon?
>>
>>18630558
muthdafuk! iv bin roofled!
>>
>>18630280
If you're still around..
male
general reading please
Thanks alot.
>>
>>18630280
can i have a general reading?
male 25 france
>>
>>18630528
You have been having feelings about two men. Both of them are kind and don't want to let you down but neither are all that interested in you.
Chasing after them will make you depressed but it will pass.
You will have a serious relationship with V eventually but it may take a while as they're being stubborn and enjoying life as is.

You have not yet found a partner you can spend your life with.
>>
>>18630280
male
love reading please
>>
>>18630536
You are going to lose a woman very close to you. I think it may be your girlfriend, it will be a messy breakup. You will lose some friends at the same time but you're better off without them.
There is a BIG flashy warning. Do not rush into another relationship, you need time to heal first.
>>
Trading.
Am I going to make my plane change in LAX on the 1st? ;---;
I know it seems like a silly question to ask, but I really have to make that plane and it's eating me up inside. I simply could not find a ticket I could afford with a longer layover.
>>
>>18630644
The Tower, Six of Swords, Page of Pentacles

Yes. Definitely. The Tower is a sudden fast change and the six of swords has a man on a boat sailing away.

Am I going to find love soon?
>>
>>18630660
>Ace of Wands, The Moon, Four of Pentacles
Seems you may have a prospective interest on your way, but it's, more or less, a fling. This person is secretive and guarded with little to no interest in opening up. Have fun with it; don't take things too seriously. It'll minimize the hurt that person could potentially leave.
>>
Rollins for dat 666
>>
>>18630666
WOOOOOT. In celebration of me rolling the demonic trips, I'm offering two free readings and one trade.
>>
>>18630668
>Checked
Love general
>>
>>18630668
male 25
love general pls
>>
>>18630630
NO offense man i know you're trying to do your best but everything about this reading is off
>>
>>18630668
Trading what, what's your query?
>>
>>18630669
>six of swords, ace of pentacles, four of wands, ten of pentacles
This is great! Seems that you may find some lasting love after moving on from a stressful situation. The relationship will develop slowly, so be sure not to push too hard. Looks like marriage to me. Honestly, I've never done a read where I felt like I could even say with half amount of confidence that a relationship could lead to marriage. This is a first.
>>
>>18630673
Just tellin u what the cards said m8.
Please remember I am just a beginner.
>>
>>18630674
Thanks, man.
I'd like to know if the man I love is ready to forgive me and move forward in our relationship?
>>18630671
Starting yours now.
>>
>>18629641

Sorry fell asleep

“Now I declare,” said Don Quixote, “he who reads much and travels much sees and knows a great deal. I say so because what amount of persuasion could have persuaded me that there are apes in the world that can divine as I have seen now with my own eyes? For I am that very Don Quixote of La Mancha this worthy animal refers to, though he has gone rather too far in my praise; but whatever I may be, I thank heaven that it has endowed me with a tender and compassionate heart, always disposed to do good to all and harm to none.”

>Lovers, Five of Swords, Two of Cups

It comes a time when we all ask what type of person are we. This is the reason i am very fond of the Quixote character, he had a clear answer to this question.

>If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck

I find that life is build up on opportunities that we ultimately chose take or not. I would save a couple of hundreds more a month if i chose to stop smoking (not to mention health), another anon might had a better job had he applied himself better in school or another wouldn't be asking that many love queries if he instead worked on better himself.

I say this as i light another cigarette. You could say it is my choice to do so, even when i am quite aware of the counterproductive nature of the action. Now i ask you why do i chose to do so anyways? Lets expand on this question; would i be smoking had i never been presented with the opportunity to do so? How much does that event truly matters?

In short, we build a character in our lives according to our personal experiences and how do we chose to cope with them. Change either and you change the character.

But to keep it to the reading, simply look or build a dogma and live and experience accordingly, be who and where you want to be friend.

Good luck
>>
Trading

Should we take a break, her staying with family?
>>
>>18630684
I'll do a reading on this one.. While i'm doing that.
I'm doing some kundalini meditations. While i'm starting to feel some ill side effects(Heat)
Mind doing a reading on what happens if i'm persistent.
Will I get what i'm working for?
>>
>>18630671
>Three of Swords, King of Swords, Knight of Swords, Magician.
Heartbreak, or at least a major letdown, in your future. You go cold for a bit and avoid love for awhile. There is a silver lining to the situation though. Seems that focusing on self-improvement or developing existing talents could attract potential mates. The Magician is a charming and cunning man, with the ability to accomplish damn near anything. My partner is often represented as the Magician in my reads and I'm telling you, Magician men are pretty irresistible. You've got all the ingredients. I think the cards are telling you to not let a letdown prevent you from getting back out there and pursuing a deserving person.
>>
>>18630682
>>18630682
Knight of Wands, Four of Cups, Six of Swords, Page of Swords, Nine of Wands

Yes and he should communicate with you these wants soon after a period of introspection. He just needed some time to collect his thoughts and realized what happened is insignificant compared against his feelings towards you. He will definitely move on from what happened and will communicate with you this soon. If you want to speed up the process I would press the issue on him and highlight how you belong together.

What is going to happen between my crush and I in the near future?
>>
>>18630691
thanks for your work
how accurate can be your readings? the first sentence makes me sad for a bit, since im waiting a girl
>>
>>18630684
>>18630689

3 of pentacles and heirophant really tells me you should keep working at it. I got page of cups and temperance as the outcome. Seems it'll take and teach a lot of self control but will be nice
>>
>>18630689
>>18630684
To be fair I don't know what to make of it!
I did the golden dawn spread.
Some of the more noteworthy cards are the fool and tower being together for the current path Also with the knight of cups. Which usually points to an important love decision to be made. But I don't know if it's good or bad!
For the alternative path I got 9 of swords 2 of wands and hanged man. Which does not look too good!
Although for karma the note worthy cards were king of wands and queen of wands.
For the mind I got hierophant and judgement! Along with 8 of cups.
All I can say is the final decision is going to be made if she stays or goes!
>>
>>18630706

The alternative path of.... her staying? Or what I'm considering?
>>
>>18630692
>four of pentacles, empress, six of wands, eight of wands
Okay, so it looks like they may open up a bit more and be more forward about their feelings, but be careful. While you'll experience a few small victories with your crush, there is still some romantic instability without cups. There's a good chance things will move forward with more stability, but there is also a good chance that things can fall apart. The cards seem great, but I just wanted to give a fair warning. Don't let it prevent you from pursuing your crush, but keep that in the back of your mind. Until you hear it from their mouth that you're both in a relationship with each other, there is so relationship.
>>
>>18630708
To be fair the alternate path can also be an extension of the current path!
So it really could go both ways or what makes the most sense in your current situation!
>>
anyone doing some free readings? ;c
>>
>>18630701
>how accurate
I wish I could tell you, man. I do most of my readings as anon these days so I never get any long-term feedback. That being said, when I used to namefag I never had any feedback saying my reads were totally off, maybe just some minor details here and there, but if the cards speak to you, then I'm willing to bet they're accurate. Swords are all about action. I see you moving forward from this girl. Lots of hurt, working through the situation logically, etc..
>>
Trading
>>
>>18630723
Whuddup
>>
>>18630717
since i asked for a love reading, any answers will have speak to me anyway
but what is alarming me is the term 'sword=actions', since nowadays i'm working a lot on improving myself, but with this girl, since she has a life and i cannot contact her, i'm 100% passive and waiting her to call me
hope the feedback can help
>>
>>18630729
King of swords was in future position and knight of swords as advice, Magician as your outcome. Makes sense for your situation. :) You'll need to start taking action instead of being so passive, but I don't think you'll receive your desired outcome with this girl.
All feedback is welcome!
>>
>>18630724
Love reading for the rest of the month?
>>
>>18630735
Ok. I want to know if he'll find me sexy when he sees me
>>
File: pepestatr.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepestatr.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>18630680

Thanks anon.

>>18630683
>>18629641

>For the trade

Were will i go in my next travel? I am not expecting a precise location but perhaps climate or panorama hints would be fun.Thanks

>>18629596

See what i meant? Look above, lel.
>>
>>18630732
that's very sad.. she is special to me, since it's my first love and she came back this august, 7years after the breakup, couldnt forget her, thanks anyway
>>
>>18630735
>Magician, Knight of Wands, Four of Pentacles, World, Star.
Seems that there is going to be some potential for love for the remainder of the month. The King of Wands is fiery and outgoing, but your spread warns you about the Four of Pentacles; remaining closed and reserved will prevent you from capitalizing on this great potential. That being said, you won't suddenly find yourself in a relationship at the end of this month, but The Star will leave you will a lot of hope. I'm not seeing a relationship, but I am seeing prospects with great potential for a fruitful relationship by the end of the month.
Me:
>>18630739
>>
>>18630752
With that context, the cards may be telling you to take action in your own life. If she wants to be apart of it, she will make herself apart of your life again. Your future is as the Magician, which is amazing. We never forget our first love, but that doesn't mean we can't love again.
>>
>>18630739
Death, Four of Wands, Six of Swords

He is going to find you more then sexy he is going to find you as the wife material, sweep you away to a honeymoon and want to have child with you use protection.
>>
>Valentine's day
>tfw no /div/ gf
>>
>>18630765
Gf? What is that?
>>
>>18630771
fluid intelligence
>>
>>18630765
And trapus?
>>
>>18630765
Why would you want to date a girl from here?
>>
>>18630681
It's all good man, all i wanted to do is to give you an honest feedback... here, i'll just give you a rundown on the matter

I don't have a gf and i'm not putting up with this bullshit anymore for so many long and detailed reasons

I used to hang out with so many ppl, only to discover that some of them have been in contact with my childhood bullies and fucking up my life by spreading bullshit gossips and manipulating situations in my life

I haven't talked to my family in over 2 years because they are part of the equation of what i'm going thru

I'm an introverted loner hermit who purposely stay away from melodrama bullshit that most ppl seems to have a kick to stir out of being miserable by the stupid bullshit that's going on in their stupid braindead comformist mind
>>
>>18630760
thanks for your work, have a good night
>>
Trading. I can scry or read tarot.

Will I be able to complete my degree online while active, or is it going to eat up too much time?
>>
>>18630849
''A pair of black zippered boots came into the corner of his vision. A browser. No, the boots were pointed at him. Somebody wanted some damn thing. The newsie wanted to finish arranging his Tribunes but the insistent attention made the back of his head prickle.''

Anon, you'll eventually complete your degree, but it'll take some time and it will be somewhat tiresome.

How could I better prepare for this and how long would it take?
Male.
>>
>>18630849
Two of Cups, The Chariot, Seven of Wands

It's not going to be easy anon but you can definitely do it without it eating too much of your time. You have what it takes because you are very determined to accomplish this degree and therefore as long as you keep pushing you will reach the finish line successfully. It might help you if you have a reliable partner to help you complete the degree by either doing stuff for you on the side or helping with you with your work. It will be a sturdy uphill climb that you will accomplish. Good luck..

Scry please, where do you see things going with my crush and I?
>>
Can I get tarot reading on my progress of meditation and where my practice will lead me? Thanks.
>>
>>18630861

Thanks.

I'm seeing an arrow on a wall pointing down. There is nothing under the arrow. No trash can, no office microwave, no shelf, no counter, nothing. Now I'm seeing a splash of tye dye colors dripping into a sea of tye dye colors, it's very Dr. Seuss. Cherries, the kind you see in the reels of a slot machine. Now I'm seeing a subway entrance and verging paths.

Clear out the clutter, particularly the mental clutter, enjoy some zen. Get creative. Then decide whether you want to go in deeper or not because you could be waiting in the "subway" for a while if you decide you're really into it.

>>18630870

Thank you as well.

Tree limbs blow in the wind on a gusty day. A red oak leaf now, I can tell from the points. A branch. A stick with no leaves now. The stick is writing and drawing. Now leaves on the stick are there and they flap like wings, but it cannot fly by itself.

I see a neon sign outside of a diner. It's late night, and people inside are getting food and coffee. Now I'm seeing someone review a paper at a desk. Now I see a teacher with a pointer pointing at something at the front of a room.

Now I see the back of a woman's head. She is bored in class and keeps glancing aside. Now I see a caduceus with snakes wrapped around it as a symbol. Now I see a paper mache thing that has been delivered in an office.

The two of you have a lot to learn about relationships. One of you doesn't have the patience to be entirely comfortable learning the lesson through observation and may be doomed to repeat it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (23KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 450x350px
it's very cold in here. nobody visits and I heard anon is moving in next door in t -45
>>
>>18630911
1st one here.

Thank you so much for the reading, I will try to make some sense out of it.

If you want to trade again, how could I clear out the mental clutter? I'm sure as hell I can't have any zen time as things are right now.
>>
File: ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
I wish I could read my own requests.
>>
>>18630957
Reading for yourself is pretty hard if you ask me. It's hard to be objective
>>
Who wants to show me their (left) palm and let me have a try?
>>
>>18630981
>>
>>18630985
kek
>>
File: 20170214_172143.jpg (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_172143.jpg
97KB, 640x480px
>>18630981
there u go
>>
File: goon.jpg (122KB, 721x1160px) Image search: [Google]
goon.jpg
122KB, 721x1160px
>>18630981
here it is
>>
File: IMG_0042.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18630981
Can you do mine?
>>
File: scaled.jpg (3MB, 2610x3480px) Image search: [Google]
scaled.jpg
3MB, 2610x3480px
>>18630981
I hope I'm not too late, I had a horrible day.
>>
>>18630991
>>18630997
>>18631003
>>18631020
Yall gay lol
>>
File: left palm.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
left palm.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
>>18630981
that feel when no palm readers around since i bought a new smartphone half a year ago which can make better pictures
hit me up senpai, i've been waiting for this
>>
>>18631038
wow!11 Epic meme ; D
>>
>>18631038
Well meme'd, my friend
>>
File: azusa_shock.gif (339KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
azusa_shock.gif
339KB, 500x281px
>>18631038
LMAO!! Saw it coming.
>>
>>18631038
>>
Which tarot card identify you today?
>>
>>18631075
Also, i'm willing to make a trade
>>
>>18631075
every day is a 10 of swords day
>>
File: descarga.jpg (11KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
11KB, 186x271px
>>18631075
>>
File: 1422832400595.jpg (20KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1422832400595.jpg
20KB, 500x404px
>>18631085
>>
>>18631085
Surely a gamechanger
>>
>>18630173
>>18630127
>>18630981
>>18631075
wuduhekk this place is full of meme today.
>>
>>18631079

Query?
>>
>>18631116
i'm gonna do that trip to bangkok?
>>
File: tmprnc.jpg (1MB, 1024x1521px) Image search: [Google]
tmprnc.jpg
1MB, 1024x1521px
>>18631075
>>
>>18631122
What a beautiful card, which deck is it from?
>>
File: shadowscapes-tarot-3-of-swords.jpg (50KB, 394x650px) Image search: [Google]
shadowscapes-tarot-3-of-swords.jpg
50KB, 394x650px
>>18631075
>>
Been having weird dreams lately, mostly involving some weird bird in a striped jumper, pic related. What does this mean boys?
>>
>>18631118

The Hermit, Two of Swords

I dont think so. The reasons might be related to some exes of judgement, either from within or people around you. Forcing you to want to be alone and perhaps changing your mind on the trip. Is worth mentioning that if you dont travel, it will not be for monetary reasons but by decision.

Knight of Wands (R), Tower (R), Emperor (R)

Things look bad. Avoid taking any rushed decision and specially not let people abuse of you. Troubles are going to continue for a while but it will not last very long, id recommend waiting until then to form a more cool headed opinion of the situation. Good luck femanon.
>>
>>18631185
Nothing. It's just a dream and has no intention in itself.

Your brain was processing memories of experiences and thoughts.

You know yourself better than anyone ITT so if you think it has a meaning, you're the first one who would know it.
>>
>>18631198

My query is a silly old love general. I have a girl in mind.

>>18631125

Lord of the rings
>>
>>18631206
Usually it's this visual of her, I'm assuming that her showing my point of view her palm is a sign of either her being frightened/threatened, or is a sign of negative energy. Do you perhaps think that her body language in dream could be a meaning for something deeper?
>>
>>18631211
reversed emperor, reversed death, reversed devil
Second throw: 7 of pentacles, 9 of pentacles, queen of pentacles
If you force the things with her, she won't be yours. you have to be patient, the culmination of a romance is foreseen only on a long future, but it's a very possible ending with possibility of a family foundation. plant the seeds of romance anon
>>
That depends Anon, be honest is she someone you know? perhaps she is someone you had happier times with?
>>
>>18631249
>>18631221
Meant to quote, forgive me.
>>
Anyone trading? I do bibliomancy.
>>
>>18631249
>>18631256
We dated for around two/three months nearly two years ago, she eventually got a restraining order against me though. The only access point I have to her now is her social media.
>>
>>18631244

Accurate, thanks.
>>
>>18631269
Sure. I do tarot. My query is, will I get pregnant tomorrow night?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18631276
WTF!
He was sitting there just like the Cheshire cat waiting for Mf 13 to come up. Ha. Forgive me, I forget that you’re not among the anointed. It’s a card with a woman in bed and a man in the foreground. I was supposed to avoid a sexual interpretation...
-
I thought you might be curious to find out if you’re smarter than the person I’m looking for.

If you want to get pregnant, you have to play the right cards, femanon. Be smart, play the man.

How should I prepare myself?
>>
>>18631306

Query?
>>
>>18631325
What does J feel about me?
>>
>>18631324
WUDUHEKK!
your really telling someone to trick someone into having a kid?

muthdafuk she may as well roofle him!
>>
>>18631324
Pffft. I knew that already. My query was if I *will*, not what I'd have to do in order to have a *chance*

For you.. all cups. A matter of the heart, or my reading as badly off.

My friend, it appears that in the past you've allowed yourself to be guided by your instincts, doing whatever first occurred to you. You need to stop doing this while remaining emotionally vulnerable and open, feeling the full depth of your passions.

A new door is opening before you, a new chance to have your emotions recognized and valued. You're a sweet person and you deserve this opportunity.

But be careful, because soon thereafter there will be an unexpected event throwing everything back into disarray. If this isn't an outside event, it will be your own worries and fears rearing up that cause trouble.

Basically, to prep, focus on balancing your strong emotional desires and tempering them with forethought and reason.
>>
>>18631331

J likes spending time with you. Might enjoy flirting and what not but expect things to progress very slowly with him/her. There seems to be a lot of doubt in both intentions and behavior and i recommend playing safe, dont involve to much and give him space to work things out.
>>
>>18631447
>>18631331

Also, i kinda had to rush the reading so i dont expect a trade, still hope it helped.
>>
Where dem readers at

Also theres a need for a new thread
>>
>>18631480
Maybe I'll do some readings if someone do a new, fresh thread
>>
>>18631500
You heard the reader! NEW thread now lads
>>
>>18631500

Read for me anon
New Thread: >>18631530
>>18631530
>>18631530
>>
>>18631399
Well. If you already know what to do, then you'll get pregnant :)

I can't really deal with emotions and things
have been getting worse in the past years

I may or may not know the door you're talking about, it might be something I've been planning for a while now.

Thank you so much.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.