[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 86

File: yl5HsMH.jpg (329KB, 2048x1365px)
yl5HsMH.jpg
329KB, 2048x1365px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
I'll be answering questions, well, until i say I'm leaving
>>
>>18626335
How is my current health? Anything serious I should be aware of?
>>
>>18626374
physically, i can't tell you that. mentally, we'd have to have a nice long chat for me to have a say in that. love is the way
>>
>>18626335
Will I get some dick tomorrow night or eat my feelings?
>>
>>18626394
Is it just a you aren't capable of telling me physical or just you don't want to?

I'm going to the doctor sometime this week anyways just to be sure, but figured I'd ask here just in case.

Also love is always nice, hopefully its a good one on the mentality front.

Appreciate the reading Mr. Acid.
>>
I have time to kill.

>name
>question
>no love shit.
>>
>>18626335
Im nervous, looks like are hard times coming, what do you thing?? ty ;c
>>
>>18626418
G
I have a friend who got dunno insulted by my humor and now is cutting all of ties with me, lol, i should end cutting the ties too? ty
>>
>>18626418
Charles
I'd like to know if my project, AFHT, is going too far. Why?
>>
>>18626430
I feel like you were actually in the wrong on this one. Normally I think people who get butthurt at jokes are the idiots. Buuuut....I think you knew what you said would apply to them. Which means you were not being funny. You were insulting them. n purpose.
>>
>>18626418
Sigurd
General man, if its neat or something I should prepare for, lemme know.
>>
>>18626434
Nah.

People who tell you that are jealous of it. You are more or less in competition with others, right? And mostly they are the ones telling you to slow down.

If I'm close on that, take it or leave it.
>>
>>18626435
I have some king of dark humor but he knows it very well and in some day he got insulted maybe cuz he was in his "days", anyway ty
>>
>>18626438
Mind narrowing it down for me?
>>
>>18626403
heh, you're gonna have to eat your feelings. get used to it.
>>18626407
I'm not capable of telling you, the doctor will be honest.
>>
Never heard of this before, but this seems to be just trying to enlighten oneself on a variety of topics, no?
>>
>>18626440
Being an asshole and having a dark sense of humor are two totally different things. You can't use your "humor" as an excuse for being a douchebag.

I did that in highschool. I stopped, in highschool because I eventually got my ass kicked.
>>
>>18626424
yes, hard times are coming friend. make sure you have everything in order and ready at the blink of an eye.
>>
>>18626444
Do what now?
>>
>>18626441
Sure thing.

There are really a couple things I could go for. Been trying to find a good source of income that isn't just skirting by, been looking for some romance or true love in my life (but I know you don't take those), been trying to improve myself in looks, hopefully my hair doesn't go and my beard doesn't go white early in life (not looking great).

Stuff like that really if that helps.
>>
>>18626444
yup.
>>
>>18626445
hahaha, well looks like i need my ass to get kicked, ty
>>
>>18626449
Here's my reading and my advice at once here...

Love and romance will come when it is meant to. You can't simply go out and make it happen. At least...not in a meaningful way. Be honest with yourself. Do you want a long lived relationship? Or a few hump n' dumps? Quality or quantity? You can't have both. Your personality won't allow you to worm your way into both. You have to commit to one. Commit to finding "the one" and if not "the one", just find...one. Or commit to getting out and partying. You won't find "one" by partying. And you won't get laid a whole bunch by being a responsible adult and raising your standards.

This ties into your job. You are afraid to take chances in your career. You don't want to apply at a job that will require you to move to a new home or travel for work.

Good luck with that. You'll skate by the edge on incone forever if you don't branch out.

As for your looks...you're a man. Being vain as a man is not as attractive to women as you think. Sometimes a man that looks like he's been through a lot, is more interesting than a guy who comes off as shallow.

Want to be attractive? Work out. Eat right. Look like the person you would be if you were being...natural.
>>
Anyone have any good links on learning to use ogham for divination?
>>
>>18626418
Michael. Is my mom going to die soon?
>>
>>18626466
I've looked into Ogham for years (I'm Druidic as my "religion" for lack of a better term)

Ogham was a type of alphabet. It isn't like Norse/Germanic Runes. There isn't any evidence to suggest that it was actually used in divination. That being said...if you want to use it, all you have to do is ascribe traits to each symbol. Then use those symbols to divine as if you were using runes.

*shrugs* that's about it. Nobody can honestly tell you that there is a set practice for using Ogham for anything other than writing.
>>
>>18626418
Nick
Generally speaking, am I that bad of a person?
>>
>>18626463
Fair enough, thank you.
>>
>>18626467
Oh boy...I hate stuff like this.

Don't hold me to this but:

No. I would go into details but I'd rather not, unless you want it.
>>
>>18626439
I was wondering in terms of ethics. But it seems pretty close.
>>
>>18626472
No. You're just selfish due to a life of being the center of attention.
>>
>>18626471
I'll add that the hebrew alphabet is used in tarot
>>
>>18626476
Of course I wouldn't hold you to it. Just having a hard time coping with the potential outcome
>>
>>18626476
Also I guess details would be nice
>>
>>18626418
Jeremy

A general reading on the next 6 months to a year please and thanks.
>>
>>18626418
if i can guess what state you live in, will you give me a reading with no name involved?
>>
>>18626471
I was wondering why I couldn't find any useful info. I used to play about with runes but ogham just seems more appealing to me.
So there's no record of them being used at all for divination?
>>
>>18626481
Which is because the alphabet itself has traits ascribed to each letter. Ogham...as far as we know...does not. At least not in the same way. It has certain things associated with each "letter" but it isn't in such a way that you could easily divine with it. Like "Yew Tree" doesn't really lend itself to much. Not unless you make it. And people have. There are entire "Druidic Tarot" type sites and such that have attempted to make each part of Ogham mean something. But they all differ a bit.

>>18626482

She won't die as soon as you think. By chance...is it breast cancer? I feel like she had a mammectomy or something. Something involving her chest. I just feel like it is "breast related" or was.
>>
>>18626480
I didn't expect the center of attention bit. Never felt that much, personally
>>
>>18626488
Everyone knows which state I live in. But ok. I can use your trip to do readings.

But go on and guess. I want to see.

>>18626489
Not really. No. The only examples we have of it being used are in messages or religious "texts".

Like, I love Ogham. And you could use it to divine. But there is no "ancient Druid secret" to using Ogham for it.
>>
>>18626503
new mexico
>>
Doing some readings
(Be specific enough)
>>
>>18626492
She had breast cancer a while ago, but right now it's MS related. Somehow it's been to affect her kidney and doctors can't seem to diagnose it
>>
>>18626503
That's a shame. I was really hoping to stay as traditional as possible but it looks like I'll just have to make up my own meanings.
>>
>>18626418
A
How people see me? ty senpai
>>
>>18626507
Male
I've been getting visions since last night about something I might do. I wonder if there's any truth to them? Or if they're a warning?
>>
>>18626505
Nope.

>>18626510
I think she'll live. For a while at least.
>>
>>18626507
Male
Will I find love this year or the next and will it be the girl I will marry? If yes to either one of those, please describe her best you can in personality and appearance.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18626511
Each set of lines has a meaning already. Or some of them do. Start there.
>>
>>18626510
Sorry to hear that anon, hopefully she's fine. My mother has had multiple cancers in life too and problems with her health, she still does.

I know your pain, so hopefully your mother is strong too.
>>
>>18626507
Male
Is a good idea to travel to another country for job?ty
>>
>>18626507
male do i actually have a future with her
>>
>>18626514
D:

i thought i knew for sure
>>
>>18626507
Male - What did and does Claire think of me and what does Crystal think of me? Any romantic feelings there that you see, or at least attraction?
>>
>>18626513
Ace of pentacles, reversed 10 of wands, queen of pentacles
It could be a trial of your integrity. Do you considere that what you do in the visions is right or wrong. no future is set in stone, you must act accord your true value code.
>>
>>18626520

Nope. I'm in Texas. I can see New Mexico from my roof though.
>>
>>18626517
She seems to have given up in some regards, but I'm pretty sure my presence at this time is giving her motivation.
>>
>>18626515
The moon, the 2 of swords, the death.
You will have a love between that period of time, but not a forever lasting relationship. probably this will happen between July and november
>>
>>18626527
Just be there for her man, buy her something to cheer her up.
>>18626528
Good enough. Shame it won't last, but what can ya do.
>>
>>18626507
Male
Will moving in with my girlfriend be the disaster I fear it will be?
How long is it going to take me to find a new job?
>>
>>18626518
reversed 10 of swords, ace of pentacles, 10 of wands.
Yes is a good idea, it could be very good for your soul and your pocket. but that does not mean the job will be easy.
>>
>>18626335
Am I still going to be in this rut until the end of next month?
>>
>>18626519
reversed queen of swords, ace of wands, 4 of cups
There is potential if you are willing to try, but the most possible outcome is that one of you get tired and leave the other
>>
>>18626526
cool

i've got some traffic stuff comin up
>>
>>18626542
Traffic stuff?

I take it you're leaving then? Or are you div'ing and driving? That's almost as dangerous as mething and driving.
>>
>>18626522
reversed Knight of swords,reversed 4 of swords, 4 of wands
not with claire, she will be just a friend

Reversed knave of swords, the lovers, 7 of wands
With crystal is more possible, but still need more set up, to get more close to her. a mistake can end all your progress
>>
>>18626418
P
How does my family really view me/think of me?
>>
>>18626533
ty, have a nice day
>>
>>18626544
yup, i'm out. always a pleasure chatting with ya
>>
>>18626532
Last one
Death, Knight of Swords, 4 of wands
It will have a lot of changes, the key here is to talk about it, but i don't see it being really a failure. on the contrary i foresee a good ending (maybe opportunity to marriage)
>>
>>18626534
>end of next month
that's 6 weeks away, plus a few days. that's 46 days to get yourself out of that rut. put the effort in, and you'll get out of it
>>
>>18626558
Thanks
>>
>>18626551
About what I figured honestly.
>>
>>18626507
That's all for now
>>
Back. Will trade if anyone cares to.
>>
>>18626507
male
Will I find a job in the next few months?
>>
Anyone willing to trade? (Tarot)
>>
>>18626580
>>18626718
Matchmaker
>>
I was trying to do a love reading for myself about the timeframe for my next relationship

For past i got the chariot
For present i got the seven fo sword
And for the future i got the moon
Im new to reading. could anyone help me out with the interpretation?
>>
>>18626719
Still here too.
>>
anyone still reading?
>>
File: 02.jpg (734KB, 1480x2600px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
734KB, 1480x2600px
I'm going to be doing at least 3 reading, after that I'll stop whenever I get tired or my deck gets cranky.

Give your
>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Query

Please for the love of the gods make sure your query is clear, informative, and concise. I will skip you if it is not those things.
>>
>>18626769
hello
male
cancer
should I do something, or let the things cool down, if I want to have a relationship with her?

she is 25yo, cancer.
>>
>>18626769
>27
>Male
>Virgo
>Will I find success working for my sister?
>>
>>18626769
Male
Pisces
What's going on with my love life just as I think I catch a break it 180s. Will I meet my next girlfriend soon or should I stop focusing on love so much ?
>>
>>18626779
Death
Ten of Cups
The Hermit

For the relationship to work out, you both need to wait for the turmoil to die down and the next chapters of your lives to begin, after that there is success and contentment in a relationship, but the Hermit warns to proceed cautiously.
>>
File: riots.jpg (38KB, 411x440px) Image search: [Google]
riots.jpg
38KB, 411x440px
>>18626769
Male
Pisces
Will I find a satisfying/happy result with my job hunt in the near future?
>>
>>18626791
thanks
>>
>>18626782
The Hierophant
The Moon
The Lovers

Enjoy the blessings you have, but beware of the hidden danger, the hidden sides of your and your SO's personalities. Remember to be calm when arguing and try to hear his side, and encourage him to hear your side also. Other than that, simply let there be love in abundance in your lives.
>>
>>18626804
thank u!
>>
>>18626787
Six of Cups
The Moon
Nine of Pentacles

Her being your sister, there is going to be a lot of childhood memories and sibling rivalries that will come up in work. The best way to prevent this from becoming an issue is to make sure it's very well established that it is work and not sibling hangout time. If that doesn't get in the way, I see it working well for you. You'll find some good success and it will be a comfortable environment to work in.
>>
>>18626812
Hey thanks! That sounds about right! No worries, we'll keep it strictly professional! thanks for your time my friend, blessings. <3
>>
>>18626769

>Male
>26
>Pisces

England or Sweden? Considering making a trip next year.
>>
>>18626790
The Hermit
Four of Swords
The Tower

Stop focusing on love so much, but be careful to not totally isolate yourself, make friends rather than ex-lovers. Isolating yourself completely will just make everything worse.
>>
>>18626793
Ace of Swords
Death
The High Priestess

It will seem at first that you have finally found what you've been looking for, and you will make a great push to make the absolute best of it that you can, but there will be a massive event that will change your fate. The High Priestess, however, hides from me what this event will be. Be careful and watch the shadows.
>>
can u read for me please
>>
>>18626769
<3
>>
45 female born feb will things change for me
>>
>>18626818
For England: Three of Cups - Seven of Wands
For Sweden: Ace of Cups - Page of Swords
Overall outcome: The World

If you go to England, it will be a good time at first, probably a lot of drinking and partying with newly-made friends, but it will eventually lead to constant trouble from all directions until you leave.

If you go to Sweden, it will similarly be a good time, but it will be more a sense of overall joy and contentment. The Page of Swords could represent a friend you make, or it could be saying that by the end of your trip you will have a wider outlook on the world, but from a more paranoid point of view.

Overall, by the end of the trip, no matter where you go, it will be rewarding.

Have fun and good luck, Anon.
>>
>>18626841

Thank you
>>
Alright I'm done for now. Have fun, everyone.
>>
Anybody else trying to learn about Time x Space
>>
So, how does one gain access to the Ashkatic Records?
>>
>>18626329
Is Jade gonna hire me? Or can I forget this dream?
>>
>mfw Empath did a love reading for me and said this energy is love for sure
>today I'm fully convinced about it
>this person is fucking male
Fucking kek. I can't believe. Suffering never ends indeed
>>
someone reading?
>>
>>18627175
We are 2 in this ride
>>
>>18627175
Kek! Im sorry anon, but it's all but impossible to guess sex from an energy. Hey, on the bright side thank you so much for the feedback! As someone with a very feminine energy, I too attract A LOT of gay males; I know your pain.
>>
>>18627204
I don't understand it. Males seems to like me, but females shows zero interest in me.
>>18627219
I don't blame you. I'm laughing right now from this situation. Well, I don't think I have feminine energy which is giving me more to think about it, kek.
>>
>>18627219
>attract gay guys

Same.
>>
I'd like to give a major shoutout to Hijinks' experimenting with Fractomancy

>>18623975

Yesterday i asked him about a situation concerning a mediation meeting with the company i used to work for who has done some illegal practice towards me. I also mentioned that i was waiting for a date for the meeting, I NEVER EVER ASKED FOR ANY INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE DATE

In summary he said that things might not be what i'd expect but still satisfied with the outcomes

At the end he told me that i might have a date for my meeting in spring or maybe later

Well, turns out i got a call today from the organization that setted up the mediation and they offered me to do it either on the 23rd or 30th of March

21st March: spring equinox; beginning of March

Seriously Hijinks, i hope you see this because I URGE YOU TO KEEP DOING FRACTOMANCY!

I'm saying this because in your original post you mentioned not being too experienced with this particular divination method

If anybody can link this post to Hijinks as soon as he pops up ITT, i'd be grateful

He deserves to know that he's got a good gift
>>
>>18627236
>>18627219
>>18627175
>not having amazing gaysex
>2017

Step up lads. Its a new world!
>>
>>18627239
Traps are the best(?)
>>
>>18627239
With women, I get an additional hole.

Sorry dude. You're wrong on this one.
>>
>>18627227
I'm glad you can take it in stride and laugh about it; you're the best kind of person anon!

Well it depends; gay guys tend to like either very masculine energy or very feminine energy from what I've noticed. Depends on the kinds of guys you attract. You're probably very masculine if girls show little interest as masculine energy can be offputting and intimidating to females, and unless you have the bravado to push that and make first moves, it leaves them wary and avoid you.
>>18627236
Doesn't help I have dat ass from squats which seems to be a big plus for gay guys.
>>18627239
>>18627247
>not having a sexy tomboy gf
I'm happy as am
>>
Just gonna ask the wind here

I would like to start my journey into my spiritual side. If I could please get a reading to possibly gauge how well attuned I am, and maybe to see whether or not there could be any ill effects to my health or well being from engaging in this I would greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>18627265
Sorry but i dont like to be drilled also i have a nice ass too, lol, why god have you forsaken me
>>
>>18627265
I have dat jawline.

And now at the gym it is even worse because I grew a beard and look like a viking.

I don't get outright hit on anymore at least.
>>
File: IMG_0454.png (502KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0454.png
502KB, 1136x640px
>>18626769
Male
Gemini
Query: How do I begin or what should I look for in order to become prominent physically?
>>
>>18627280
Either you gotta find a girl who will push for you or you gotta step up and be more confident and forward with your masculine energy; passive attraction might not work for you.
>>18627282
>dat jawline
Mad Jelly. I have very soft facial features and chubby ass cheeks with dimples; I couldn't be more "cute" if I tried. I'm basically the face of a Cherub on the body of a Titan

I can't grow a decent beard, best it looks scraggly and unkempt.
>>
>>18627265
It's nothing to cry about, it's very hilarious actually. Eh, I still keep dreaming about meeting some qt. Maybe one day dream come true.
>>
>>18627312
Yeah im usually passive, maybe i should use chloroform, lol
>>
I can't wait until the next reader shows up

I'M FUCKING HYPED!!!!
FUCKING HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!
FERGHKING HYEPLKSER!!!!!

RAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!!
>>
>>18627337
Wanna go to the shadow realm, anon boy?
>>
>>18627312
Empath!
I can't believe you are around, I missed you!
I send to you good vibes and hugs!
>>
I want Chiron back.
; ^ ;
>>
>>18627365
Me too u.u
>>
>>18627371
Let's make a fanclub or invoke a succubus for him.
>>
>>18627371
His ex chased him off. He can't come back because then she spams threads and attacks him IRL.

He comes here as anon though...I think.
>>
>>18627378

you're full of shit, you know that?
>>
>>18627378
What...
:^(
Damn old flames...
>>
>>18627312
>Babyface meathead

I'm the opposite. Feels bad/good man.
>>
>>18627383
Uhhh...I talk to him on Discord. And other people who he talks to. We have a club. You can't come.

>>18627386
Yeah. I talked to her (without knowing anything about the situation). She's weird.
>>
>>18627393
He's such a cool guy too...
(From his posts and voice readings at least)
>>
>>18627399
Oh I love the dude (no homo.)

Shame he got run off, for now.
>>
>>18627358
I've been around anon, just took a hiatus during the drama period to focus on irl. Doubly so getting prepared for my tkd branch opening in march (technically not mine but I'll be head instructor/blackbelt under my instructor). Hugs and good vibes right back at you anon! <3
>>18627378
>>18627383
Cut that out. No drama pls.
>>18627388
>meathead
P-pls. I'm not that good (yet). Plus, gotta stay lean for that jumping height.
>>
>>18627376
>>18627376
Let's make a fanclub and be sure she is not there lol.

It's a shame he had a crazy gf, I mean, we all pass something like that, but he is such a good person!
>>
>>18627411
Ohh, important stuff going on in your life! I'm glad to hear that =).

Hope everything goes smooth.
>>
>>18627411
>no drama

I wouldn't do that...

>jump height

Do what naow?
>>
>>18627423
Symbolism xd
>>
>>18627409
>n-no homo bro
Woo good call there.. I don't know what we'd do otherwise. Someone might have thought you were gay. What a close call. Crisis averted
>>
>>18627409
Do you know if he's willing to make a comeback?
>>
File: tumblr_lhs0w51ONl1qgnxjzo1_500.jpg (26KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhs0w51ONl1qgnxjzo1_500.jpg
26KB, 500x383px
>>18627435
Found the gay guy who got slightly butthurt at a common joke among straight guys.
>>
>>18627414
>No girls allowed
>xd
>>
>>18627437
I guess I could ask him. Let me see if he's on.
>>
>>18627451
Okay.
:^)
I got a speech in about 28 min, though.
>>
>>18627446
No! I'm a female lol!
That make me out inmediately! Lmao
>>
>>18627422
Aye. Lots happening, I'm really excited as I'll be training 2 nights a week and instructing 2 nights. Don't get me wrong I love instructing but It'll be nice to have a few nights where I can focus on my development.
>>18627423
>do what now
I meant for me haha. I can't become too much of a meathead because I gotta keep weight down for that jump height. It's nice being able to leap over my sparring partners.
>>
>>18627467
Good for you, follow your dreams
>>
>>18627465
Whoops, how about...
>Mentally unstable ex's not allowed
>>
>>18627465
>inb4 they make the club and you start thinking like a dude after being in it for too long
>start feeling the need to kill things
>start building weapons out of office supplies/random items

This is what it means to be a man. Looking at something and thinking "I could kill a bird with that..."

If you get to that point, congratz. You're one of the boys.
>>
>>18627467
Will you teach me karate/judo/whatever the fuck you do pls :(

All I know is Police DT's and Olympic Wrasslin'.
>>
>>18627475
Lol, there are only two members right now.
If it turns out to be a club full of girls instead... What if I start thinking like a girl?...
. __.
Shit
>>
>>18627475
More like welcome to the k/k/k :^)
>>
>>18627474
well, that's way better, I have a solid history of being an ex very mentally stable lol!
>>
>>18627475
>>18627483
Lol!

And no, sorry Orion, I failed at that. I'm too way a girl I guess lmao!
>>
File: IMG_3207.jpg (28KB, 630x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3207.jpg
28KB, 630x233px
>>18627472
Pic related
>>18627479
Kek. Sure, military style tkd.
>>
>>18627489
Cool, meetings will be at 8 P.M. on Friday's.
Don't forget to bring your voodoo doll that looks like Chiron as we put nails in each of his limbs every meeting until he eventually comes back to /div/.
>>
>>18627483
>start thinking like a girl

So you start overthinking everything?

>>18627488
What?

>>18627493
No...it is learned skill. Every boy learns it. Girls can learn too. I made a crossbow out of rubber bands and paperclips and got expelled from school when I was 11. You can be that crafty to. Just you wait! hang out with us long enough...
>>
>>18627504
I don't know about the overthinking... it can be helpful. (Shit, I'm labeled as a female)
I would assume rather than thinking I would just become more emotional if I were to become feminine.
>>
>>18627500
Ohhh it's TKD.

Meh. Seriously though I'd come to your DOJO if that is actually your job. We could spar. You could teach me how to do a spinning whirlykick and I could teach you how to lock-jaw a bitch.

>Lock-jaw
>If you have a shitty student
>place your thumbs under his jaw, in the soft spot at the back, near his ears
>push up
>if you can, pick them up
>they can't scream.
>but want to.
>best way to silently torture someone
>or break their jaw if you want.
>>
>>18627501
>>18627504
Guys, you are very funny and making me laugh a lot, that's nice!

And yeah, I support Orion with that, overthinking is the feminine thing ._. and it sucks, btw, I hate it!

I'm not sure I want to learn to make weapons o.O. If at zombie apocalypsis I will use real weapons, thank you very much.

Oh! And I don't want to hurt Chiron =(, it's better to seduce him in dreams to make him come back, nobody gets hurt =).
That's a chick mind dudes!
>>
>>18627511
Let me give you an example.

My wife sees a dog out in the street and starts freaking out "It might get cold and die, or get rabies, or get hoit by a car orojfojfojgp..."

I see a dog in the road and think "Better not run out into the car, you'd leave a dent."
>>
>>18627511
It's very similar: emotional-overthinking.

You overthink and create a lot of scenarios in your mind about something that maybe never happen or will do, but you believe it and create whole stories... then you start getting crazy about something that is only in your mind x_x.

It's not helpful. You can control it, but it take years and ways lol, I write a lot.
>>
>>18627516
noo save the poor doge
>another girl thinking
>>
>>18627515
>real weapons

How many guns do you have? What do your shot groupings look like? Do you know how to hold a knife? Have you ever been in a real fight?
>>
>>18627524
not quite, because the "ow, no" it's with a lot of thinking behind it.

If you ask her (whoever) why she is thinking that THEN you will get the true girl thinking: bc > "It might get cold and die, or get rabies, or get hoit by a car orojfojfojgp..."
>>
So we wait for the readers?
I love Jade and I want to work with her. I scared to have nothing, or simply work.
>>
>>18627525
I know only the use of knifes, razors or axes... becase of scouts.

Am I gonna die at the apocalypsis? ._.
>>
>>18627528
do you want a reading?
I'm pretty amused with the chat in here lol, so I'll put my tripname.

I can make one for you =).

ONLY ONE and for this guy, I'm working.
>>
>>18627537
Jerome
11/07/1982
Will she hire me? (received no answers since one month)

Thanks Lady, and don't worry with negativity or bad things, I'm drowned into darkness since a long time.
>>
Trading

Are she and I supposed to be together
>>
>>18627542
sorry, I'm in a call, but I will do it as soon as I hang up the phone.
>>
readings?
>>
>>18627542
Well, this is weird.

You said it already passed a month, but I see a "yes", anyway, you need to stop thinking in what you don't have and focus and what you can already been doing with your life, in different areas.

I see balance, but to achieve that you need to move, stop being stagnant! You need to really open yourself to the opportunities that you already have at your hand.

I keep seeing a new beginning (like the Magician), but they involve hard work and faith.

If you need me to deepen something only tell me!
>>
File: Terrific.gif (3MB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
Terrific.gif
3MB, 261x200px
>>18627645

What ya need, practicing bibliomancy
>>
>>18627648
Can you give me a reading Lady tarot
>>
File: 8_Pentacles.png (919KB, 441x800px) Image search: [Google]
8_Pentacles.png
919KB, 441x800px
Practicing some bibliomancy today. Anyone interested i just need relevant genders
>>
>>18627691
Me!

What does he want with me? The guy I dated (because I have two in my mind, so I specify I want to know about the guy I saw this weekend).

Female, he is male.
>>
>>18627648
That's pretty cool Lady.
1) I didn't post an usual CV, I shared some skills (low compared to the level needed), and a project. But I posted in some kind of trivial way, so it probably needs to be read, digested and newly presented to be shared with people that allow things (chiefs/directors/executives (these are huge projects involving lots of people)). So this might be normal to need some time.
2) I work majorly with girls. Intuition is something really deep and obscure, but women are amazing experts at it. The week I posted my appliance, some of my co-worker (didn't know about it) was acting weird, like if she was disappointed with something. This lead me to think it was a viable appliance (let's say 35%).
3) Funny that you talked about a new beginning and moving, as for hard work and faith. That project indeed involves all of that. The work is in another country, some different work from mine, and I'll need lot of work to follow the rhythm.

So, that's a pretty cool lecture, really thanks for that. As for your proposition to deepen some part, I'll ask you if you can tell me how much I'll have to wait? That's probably weird, but if I focus too much on that change now, I become less efficient in my work and it might be dangerous. So I'll be glad to have some anchor to think about.

I could also ask you about love, but if that first part turns out well, it means that all the other hypothesis are also true.
>>
>>18627691

Should I shoot for my advanced degrees while in the reserves or go active then get them once I'm inactive?
>>
>>18627691
>>18627731

Oh, and I'm a dude.
>>
>>18627691
Male
Will this week shall she succeed in granting my wish, I expect to leave this "world", not suicide but "jumping to a different dimension" if you would call it, to a place where I don't have to suffer anymore and where my green shoes are red
>>
>>18627691
female... i'm curious about my dreams since i can't remember em, despite going through some crazy changes to my chakras... not sure what you can give me
>>
File: 655.png (24KB, 782x950px) Image search: [Google]
655.png
24KB, 782x950px
>>18627691
Male
Will my emotions/disposition improve compared to what they are now?
>>
>>18627691
Will I be ever happy? How I achieve it?
>>
>>18627691
Male
How will this week go for me? Relationshipwise
>>
>>18626418
How does my future look?
>>
>>18627789
>name
G
>>
>>18627704

>I was trembling. I opened the envelope while he lit a cigarette, after offering me one. I took out the letter; there was only one sentence: [I am also am thinking of you.']

>The incident of the matches, with a few small
variations, had reoccurred two or three times, and I was obsessed with the idea that her
love was, at best, the love of a mother or a sister.

To me this shows in a funny way, that he wants to take things more seriously but might be afraid that you and him are not in the same page, hence expect him to go slow or so its my take.

There is a feeling of repetition on this one though, so either expect him to ask you for more dates or it might refer some previous dates that made him wary of [your] intentions.

I would like feedback on this one and for you i am not afraid to draw some cards if you feel it was lacking.
>>
Hey guys. Will trade or do readings that I feel like doing.
>>
>>18627691
male

Jessica is interested in me? I will marry her?
>>
>>18627805
whats your query?
>>
>>18627731

>When you leave your own country behind, and
take your army across neighborhood territory,
you find yourself on critical ground. When there
are means of communication on all four sides,
the ground is one of intersecting highways.

Clearly in the reserves.
>>
>>18627825

Damn, that hit home. I was going to do these degrees overseas and do my training at a reserve base.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18627822
Idk. Try surprising me. Yours?
>>
>>18627825
Will you bibliomance me pls.
>>
>>18627573

Can someone do this one?
>>
>>18627728
well... I'm glad it was helpful!

The question about the time is very interesting, because I'm very new at tarot, so it's tricky for me.

Anyway, I think I'm getting that it's gonna be on Spring, soo I will suppose March or maybe April, not more from that (lot of flowers and sun).

And for love you will have to choose, there are a lot of options! And maybe you should let go the one that you are already considering so you broaden your possibilities...

Hope it is helpful!
>>
>>18627835
hahaha wasn't expecting that, alright.
I just want to know if I should move from here tomorrow or wait till Friday
>>
>>18627573
>>18627842

Sure. You want scry or tarot?
>>
>>18627845
Eh. It won't make any difference. Truly. You may have more help moving by Friday though.

I feel like you will go it alone if you leave now. But you'll have help/company friday.

Other than that, no difference.
>>
>>18627796
I loved your interpretation!

Yes, he is going pretty slow... I mean, we met each other a month ago and we had only chat twice. Then he got high on Friday and in the middle of his trip he remembered me and called... it was pretty sweet and we were chatting. Then he convince me (still in his trip) to go to have breakfast so we did... Then we went to a museum (he was stabilizing by then) and after that we leave (we haven't slept all day, so it was fair lol).

Anyway, he is 9 years older. And it's our first date (he being on a trip lol).

So... it sounds very, VERY accurate to him taking things slowly and probably asking for more dates.

About a card, Idk. I don't think is needed, even tho I would like it. So I leave it to you.

Thanks!
>>
>>18627844
Thanks.
Haha, I'm afraid I can't let go this love for now. It's a pretty deep love, that led me to amazing feels (mainly from past lives).
>>
>>18627881
Well, it was about choices, so that's already a choice =).

Good luck!
>>
>>18627662
are you still around?
>>
>>18627805
I know this is as mundane and common in here as possible. But could I have a loving reading?
I don't think that it's gonna work with the current girl am interested in, we're way too different and we just dont seem to click that well as partners.
Hopefully you will do it.
>>
>>18627744

>“A great movie! Don’tmiss it!”
>An angry stepson and a husband who was
always away, no wonder she let her mind go to dark places.

I hope we are really not talking about suicide.

>>18627840

Sure brah, whats your query?
>>
>>18627896
You know. I have no idea. Let's see...

Will I finally be proud of what I'm doing by September this year? If that's too hard...idk. surprise me.
>>
>>18627835
2 of wands rx, king of swords rx, the lovers

something tells me Orion that you went through some shit. Either your plans were crushed or someone who is close to you was starting problems. your previous plans have been delayed and now its causing you stress. you feel as if the situation was unjust. you're going have to face a major decision and take action soon enough. hopefully you'll be able to heal and move on from whomever caused this situation.
>>
>>18627899
Well that could be 7 million different things. But you aren't wrong.
>>
File: wada8small.gif (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wada8small.gif
33KB, 300x300px
>>18627746
hav a pic to go with ;)
>>
>>18627853
Scry plox
>>
>>18627516
I've returned, this I can agree with.
>>
>>18627533
If you know of other things, you should be okay.
Also, the apocalypse will be okay since we'll get help during the big shift.
>>
>>18627515
>Seduce Chiron
Lol.
>>
Anyone want to trade?

What should I do with my night? What should I do with my day off tomorrow?
>>
>>18627893
Hello? Could I get a reading, please?
:^0
>>
File: 2016-03-24 .png (266KB, 390x505px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-24 .png
266KB, 390x505px
>>18627691
Female
Hey NewHelp

Someone pulled over next to me (more like a screeching halt), while I was walking on the side of the road at night. What was this person's intentions?

It's been bothering me for years. This is supposed to be a friendly neighborhood!
>>
>>18627996
Then I will not die, nice enough!

I have heard about the help.

Thank for your words!
>>
>>18628012
Not him, but I know how to scry, and I can tell you why he pulled over next to you...
>>
>>18627968

The corner of a room, the upper part. A cloud of something comes down, like a mist or a shadow. A flower, something orange and bright, but not necessarily romantic. Rafts for an amusement park ride.

You're putting too much pressure on this. Start with friendship and see if more comes of it organically. Start out relaxed.
>>
>>18628008
Sorry, p busy =(.

Maybe another time!
>>
>>18627746

Are you me? O.o
-
Asleep, I fancy,
Awake, probe with my eyes
The divine Weaver
And what she might be doing
With her lover, love-making

>Nine of Pentacles (R). King of Pentacles

Trouble is apparently on the three first chackras, take what i say with a grain of salt.

>Star, Seven of Pentacles

It will fix in time, take it easy and adjust to the situation meanwhile.
>>
Did those whom participated in fractomancy enjoy the method? Why or why not?
>>
>>18627805
Will I get into any of the in-state programs I applied to?
>>
>>18628035

Well we're already together i just wanna know if it's supposed to be romantic and if I should try same sex dating lol
>>
>>18628031
Sure, thank you. There were two friends of mine who were about a dozen feet behind, I might add.
>>
>>18628063

Basically just let it happen if it happens.
>>
>>18628007
Still trading.
>>
>>18628055
It was nice. It gave me a clear, simple answer. These shapes were interesting too
>>
>>18628055
An anon up the thread posted a long shout-out to you about the fractomancy. Don't know if you've seen that already.
>>
>>18628030
Np! You seem like a cool individual.
If you'd like to chat about whatever, email is: [email protected]
>>
>>18628055
I did
It was more simple I suppose, very straight forward
>>
>>18628041
Okay, np!
>>
>>18628065
I was sort of joking. I meant that I scried what you look like. You do have a body that could stop cars, is all I'm saying.
>>
Willing to trade

What is my life purpose and how can I get started on it
>>
>>18628077
I did not earlier. I just read it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Anon.

I'll give a shoutout to that Anon to say that I hope the best for them and that I'll try fractomancy again in the future.
>>
>>18628098
Saaaame:
>>18628007

Mine is way less serious.

I'm going to reshape your question to fit my reading but it will be along the same line of what you're asking.
>>
>>18627898

I went to rest in a wild moor, my skull on a grass-pillow,
Still disturbed as I was by the rank cries of stray birds.
Then the difference between the kings and the common herd
Seemed just as absurd as the dream I saw during the night.

I take it as a mild no friend. You will be ok with it, but not proud.

>>18628012

Considering you are very likely to be a hotty i can see why. Doing the reading anyways :)

>It's been bothering me for years

Lel, be glad you did not grew up in Venezuela. I have been held at gun point way too many times.

>>18627876

Glad you enjoy it. I will extend with cards but give me a minute. If you want to rephrase the question, now its your chance.
>>
>>18628083
Thank you :) Although, no. I actually need to workout more. Being negligent of the squats and sit-ups lately has been transgressive.

kek.. a few revved and hollered, which is fine. Full on stopping might have taken it /slightly/ too far.

>>18628099
No problem. You used that method for myself yesterday as well, nothing bad to say about it. Keep at it if it's proving useful.
>>
>>18628098
So as far as purpose goes.. I don't know if you have something specific. Which is pretty true for most people. We're really insignificant in the broader spectrum of life and the universe. Fir that I pulled 9 of Wands and Five of Swords

Where should you focus right now for your utmost well being?

Explore what's out there. There are open waters and land you haven't explored. Don't just go out brazenly, though. Be moderate in how you do it. Maintain your balance. Be curious and investigative. Walk but do not run.
Temperance and 3 of Wands.
>>
>>18628109
>rephrase the question
That sounds even dangerous... but let's see...

What should I expect from this interaction with him?
Or even better: What do I need to learn from him being in my life?

Thanks so much for doing this!
>>
>>18628012

>Over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble.

I think the phrase its pretty clear. Dress with more clothes next time, perhaps a Hijab :^]
>>
A new day (or night un my case) a new card
Which tarot card identify you today?
Mine is pic related
>>
>>18628133
A Hijab! You are cruel OldHelp.

But it make me giggle bc my ex bf uses to suggest me that (ofc he was kidding, I never wear too much clothes).
>>
File: thedevil.jpg (130KB, 549x908px) Image search: [Google]
thedevil.jpg
130KB, 549x908px
>>18628139

I feel like I'm in the nascent stages of playing card related given my new career choices.
>>
>>18628109
>Considering you are very likely to be a hotty i can see why
Well, it's all subjective, right?
>I have been held at gun point way too many times.
That is truly frightening. You must be traumatized. These must've been robberies, I'd assume.

>>18628133
So.. provocative minnie mouse attire is off the table from now on. Let that be a word of caution to those on halloween.
>>
File: 3sw.jpg (404KB, 488x891px) Image search: [Google]
3sw.jpg
404KB, 488x891px
>>18628139
>>
Back from fighting Wendigos. (Aka, I went running in a bad neighborhood)

Will do readings here and there.
>>
>>18628109
>my life will go on as usual.

Ouch...my feels.
>>
>>18628177
Hello, could I get a reading?
:^D
I was the guy from the Chiron club.
>>
File: pents02.jpg (74KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
pents02.jpg
74KB, 350x600px
>>18628139
>>
File: IMG_2476.jpg (78KB, 400x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2476.jpg
78KB, 400x721px
>>18628139
>sudden, shocking change
>liberation
>destruction brings about creation
>>
>>18628177
Does the Baphomet dream have any real meaning?
>>
>>18628177
Aura reading would be great if that's possible, otherwise a general.
>>
>>18628177
General reading, pls
>>
>>18628177
Hello senpai.

General reading, please?

Thanks!
>>
>>18628177
Careful in those places, mate
What info do you need for a reading?
>>
>>18628197
Seeing as how Baphomet is a bastardization of numerous horned pagan gods..not on the level you may think.

Something deeper...and older may be calling you out. I feel like you met "Baphomet" in a tunnel, in your dream. It wasn't a cave. It looks like a manmade tunnel lined with dim lights.

That ring a bell?

>>18628200

Sure. Name?
>>
>>18628177
I need a relationship reading, my apathy towards it is upsetting me
>>
>>18628158
>Rann Autechaud cards
Noice
>>
File: 1423177090788.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1423177090788.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>18628177
General reading pretty please
>>
>>18628215
>Sure. Name?

Morgan
>>
>>18628203
>>18628208

Keep it specific ya'll. Sorry. Should have said so

>>18628209
I'm usially carrying a gun or accompanied by a 90lb Doberman. Or both. I nearly adopted a stray pitbull. But I decided not to. Mostly because he dodn't follow me. Dunno why. But I attract dogs every damn time I run.

Anyway. Name and anything else you feel helps explain "you".
>>
>>18628224
Sure thing. >>18628208 here.

I'm A.S., female, Sagittarius. I'd like a general reading for these next weeks.

Thank you!
>>
>>18628215
>older
Explain please
I'll try to describe the dream but its all foggy now
I was walking down the street with a girl that I know when suddenly, my mother appears and tells me to look behind and that only i can see him or something like that, either tells me his name is Baphomet or it appeared in MGS subtitles
>>
>>18628224
A pitbull sounds like a lot of work, but good to know you're keeping precautions
Name is R and query is a spirit reading
>>
>>18628235
*taking not keeping
>>
>>18628200
Aura reading is quite real.
The people they speak about in science in educational classes that are debunked are fakes looking for fame.
You can always experiment in it yourself.
>>
>>18628057
>>18628177
>>
>>18628222

Lots and lots of purple. My colors with auras are a bit different so i'll explain.

Purple is "scar tissue". You have gotten over a lot of pain. It is leaking towards your heart a bit. Which means you are still sad for someone who is no longer with you. I think they died fairly recently. (Devember-ish) and you are working on stitching yourself up. You still have days where you sit and try not to lose it. But you manage.

Around the purple is a thin dark blue line. Blue means intellect, thought, mediation etc. It being thin and dark means you are using your wits and smarts to trick people into thinking...

Orange. Negative orange. You are faking extroverted nature. You are a very socially anxious person. But you can fake being out going. And you have been doing it more due to the purple leaking. You fear people on the inside. But smile and shake hands on the outside.

Outside of THAT is green. To me green is spirituality. You have been very much a spul searcher. Much longer than any of this other stuff. You feel closer to your god(s) than most people. Or if you have no gods...you are sure if your personal path.

That work for ya?
>>
>>18628238
Yes, I know they're real. I can even see my own a little. The reference was aimed towards whether the reader wanted to put in the time and effort.
>>
>>18628232
Well.

I can't really explain if what I thought was off. All I can tell you is Baphomet isn't real. But the stuff he was supposed to replace is. They may be scary. But they aren't evil. The issue is, you need to figure out what Baphomet means TO YOU. Was it scary? Was it threatening? Or were you...neutral towards it?
>>
File: IMG_0398.png (1MB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.png
1MB, 868x1228px
>>18628177
Jair
Male
Gemini
Color: Yellow-green
Query: How do I begin or what should I look for in order to become prominent physically?
>>
>>18628250
I would say I was neutral, maybe even relaxed but he was really imposing and all quiet, he was just there looking at me and then I think the dream ended
>>
>>18628249
Okay, was skimming through and noticed you mentioned it.
>>
>>18628235
Pitbulls are great dogs as long as you don't niggify them. No worse than my current dog. Probably stupider if anything.

Anyway. Define 'spirit reading' what am I looking for?
>>
>>18628252
Then go with that. What was his purpose being there? I feel like he was a representation of your worries. Nothing life threatening. But stuff imposing upon you in the near future. Treat thise worries like you'd treat Baphomet. What would you have said? Done? Asked? Thought? If the dream continued.
>>
>>18628257
Well, that's a good point with the pitbull.
"Relationship" or bonds with the occult (potential and maybe if there's something trying to tell me something)
Is it possible?
>>
>>18628177
read what do you feel from me
>>
>>18628250
Wot dafugg do you mean deemawns aren't evil?
>>
>>18628262
Being honest, maybe ask him about my dreams, how to become better and ask for help
>>
>>18628177
Heybb.

Wanna read on what I should do with my free time and my love life? I don't want to lead anyone on but at the same time most my friends are too busy nd I'm tired of doing things alone.

I'm thinking I'll have to go eat by myself tonight. u .u

I also don't want to spend my night or day off at home doing the usual.
>>
>>18627758

>Almost immediately I heard Maria’s voice, but with an almost business-like tone that made my heart miss a beat.

I think your disposition will improve but the reasons might not be expected by you

>>18627762

Respect it in awe,
The silver hair on your head.
Divine in its birth,
It has deigned to honour you
In your extreme advanced age.

With maturity and acceptance.

Give time to time anon. You will grow wise.

>>18628171

>You must be traumatized

No, not really. Only two times were truly frightening and merely because i had one of my brothers next to me in each occasion. The possibility of seeing a loved one being killed in front of you is way more impacting than a threat on your life, i assure you that.

Come to think i have a lot of /x/sy stories to share ton this regard. Some even a bit too strong for this board.

>These must've been robberies

Four times, yes. The other two were in protests and what nots

>Well, it's all subjective, right?

Wanna bet? :^]

>Provocative minnie mouse attire is off the table from now on

If you want to know what its safe to dress i can help you, just saying.
>>
>>18628264
I have done it before. So I can try. Don't hold me to it though.

You are attracted to...hmmm. I feel like I may be wrong. But not. I feel like you identify with tragic heroes. Orpheus. Sparticus. The (wrong) Christian concepts of Satan. Good or evil, you love a good "fallen angel". You probably loved heroes along the lines of The Punisher. Spawn. Heck, maybe even batman (even though he's a little too goodie two shoes for your liking.)

You like heroes who are human in personality...but not necessarily in body/mind.

If I may be so bold, I would tell you to peek into the abyss and see who peeks back. Don't gaze too long. But a quick look is all you need.

What's that stupid quote...perhaps you'd agree with it, I'll paraphrase.

"Everyone thinks light is so amazing because of how far and fast it travels. But I marvel at how darkness is always at it's destination. Waiting."

I have heard like 50 variatioms of that. But you know.
>>
>>18628286
>"Relationship" or bonds with the occult (potential and maybe if there's something trying to tell me something)
Could you actually do this for me too?
>name: PH
>sign: Pisces
Any other info you want?
>>
>>18628283
Go buy a gun and go learn to shoot. Duh.
Learn to ride a horse. Learn to ride a bull.
Go fishing.
Start doing your own camwhoring.

Yeah. Do all that.
>>
File: abs harm.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
abs harm.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>18628185

c'est la vie mon ami

>>18628153

Pic related
>>
>>18628244
Yes, thank you very much
You gave me one a few years ago and I wanted to compare how I've changed. It looks like it's been for the better, generally speaking. Besides that one rough patch.

>Purple is "scar tissue". You have gotten over a lot of pain. It is leaking towards your heart a bit. Which means you are still sad for someone who is no longer with you. I think they died fairly recently.
This was a break-up.. kek. He didn't die. Although, he might if he ever comes near me again. I'm glad that nightmare is over.
>(Devember-ish) and you are working on stitching yourself up.
It was October when I broke up with him, but I was in a weird state of dissociative denial for over a month. It eventually hit me hard, don't remember exactly when.
>You still have days where you sit and try not to lose it. But you manage.
I don't randomly shake anymore. That's a plus.
>You are faking extroverted nature.
>You are a very socially anxious person.
There's a bit of paranoia.. I'm working on it
>Or if you have no gods...you are sure if your personal path.
Great, that's what I wanted to hear. Thanks again for your time xx
>>
>>18628284
>Give time to time anon. You will grow wise.
Thanks, OldHelp. I hope you're right
>>
>>18628286
Great reading.
I've always felt like a tragic character (maybe not a hero but eh) and if something can sum my life is tragedy.
I kind of idolize Satan's quote about reigning in hell.
>inb4 ow the edge
So thanks for the reading, I'll follow your advice and I really liked that quote
>>
>>18628299
Sean bealai as un nua, is docha...
>>
>>18628308
Eh...

It was Milton's quote. Jabbing at an old Greek epic to veil his criticism of the Church.
>>
>when you read for someone in thread for a trade and they ghost you.
>>
>>18628323
>Spooky
>>
File: beyd.jpg (350KB, 1280x1476px) Image search: [Google]
beyd.jpg
350KB, 1280x1476px
Will be taking requests -- Aquarian full deck or de Marseille.
>>
>>18628331
she will back talk to me?
>>
>>18628331
General reading i guess? What do you need, name, age, sign?
>>
>>18628331
may I have a general what should I do?
moreso socially.
>>
>>18628331
Aquarian full deck, please.

Male
Gemini
Query: Love reading, please.
>>
>>18628321
I mean, the quote cant work for me if it was said by Milton, so I use the context of Lucifer's monologue because it sounds better that way
>>
>>18628331

How can I impress her?

De Marseille deck please.

Thank you!
>>
>>18628331
Who from my past should I reconnect with?
>>
>>18628331
Male/Capricorn
Will I get this thing I want? Lets call it "B"
>>
>>18628331
>Marseille.

Did i got a reading from you way back? I think the query itself was about my job? If so i think you are truly accurate m8
>>
>>18628331
You can hit me with future general if you don't mind. Pick whatever deck you feel like to use for it.
>>
>>18628331
Aquarian full deck
Pisces
Male
how will my thesis situation turn out?
If that's no good could I get a general reading
>>
>>18628351
Marseille deck, please
>>
>>18628339
>Marseille.
>>
>>18628299
Lol!
>>
>>18628339

You will have the opportunity to meet the person that you think of. Do not give in to immaturity or pettiness the next time you see that individual, as it could be your downfall. You will soon meet someone inspiring that will bring you well needed advice.
>>
>>18628350
Whichever deck is a better fit for my question
>>
Sometimes I think about how people are nice and kind on this community... Then I remember I'm on 4chan.
>>
>>18628418
/div/ threads are most nice threads I ever seen
>>
>>18628344

It feels like you are just out of a phase of questioning about yourself (more so socially) and that you are about to witness something powerful within yourself that draws people close to your energy. There are indeed hard times ahead, as redefining oneself involves hard decisions to make.
>>
>>18628426
That's what I feel, I'm sure there are other boards that get kindness and appreciation as well.
>>
>>18628418

/tg/ is pretty nice if you have skin thick enough for the grognard humor.
>>
>>18628398
>>
>>18628345
It seems like you've been generally blessed with quite harmonious surroundings during the past, and still are these days, there is no need to pressure or to doubt yourself, but do not play games or pretend to be someone you're not, love will find you without having to try to seduce. If you do try too hard you will only find mistrust and deceit.
>>
>>18628437
Rip, never played one of those.
>>
>>18628444
Makes sense, thank you very much!
>>
>>18628331
Will i someday do that trip to Bangkok?
>>
>>18628455
Bang-cock
xd
>>
>>18628418
Seems like a real grab bag from time to time. Lotta strange characters in these parts, but also some real sweethearts, for the most part you /x/philes are alright.

Out of curiosity, what specifically about /div/ makes you consider it such a nice place compared to the rest of this site?
>>
>>18628349

It would seem like you already have what it takes to impress her and grow something out of that. Staying cool and calm will get you where you want, and confidence about your decisions will get people to feel good around you. By keeping your intentions true and unveiled, your efforts will be rewarded.
>>
>>18628466
Very promising. Thank you very much for your reading,
>>
>>18628350

The cards say that a person from the past who you had conflicts, disappointments and desolation with still crosses your mind nowadays but have vanished from your present. You currently feel a strong desire for change and are willing to recreate a strong relationship with that person. You should be careful though ; by reconnecting with this person you might find yourself lost in a lack of balance and injustice, such as a lack of reciprocity towards the efforts you make.
>>
>>18628463
What makes me differentiate these threads from others on this board is mainly because the lack of community consideration or just downright biased viewpoints, people can be very egotistical and just consider their opinion on whatever thread is the proven truth.
I see on these threads willingness to help each other towards a common goal/answer. It can be multi-purposeful as everyone has a different interest in mind to answer.
I feel /div/ has much purpose to become something big, but not just because of what we desire to know from each other, but because of knowing we all play a role in order for this system to function.
>>
>>18628463
Also, I know other nice boards that are considerate of one-another. I'm mainly just referring to this board.
>>
>>18628366
In short, yes.

The key here is awareness, as I see that the thing you're looking for requires a lot of self-restriction. Do not recklessly go searching for it because it will come when you are ready, and (B)'s attraction on you is very strong and will not fade away with time (I think you fear that).
>>
>>18628485
It's a trend that's common with highly focused threads or boards all over the 'net
the broader the focus, the more chaotic the environment tends to be in my experience.
Cripplechan is a pretty good example of this in action with some of the more dedicated boards
>>
>>18628284
>No, not really.
What a badass. They can kill the body, not the soul.
>The possibility of seeing a loved one being killed in front of you is way more impacting than a threat on your life, i assure you that.
No kidding. I don't know how I'd keep it together if my sister was exposed to that proportion of endangerment. It's not desirable for how a delicate situation as such demands level-headedness.
>Come to think i have a lot of /x/sy stories to share ton this regard. Some even a bit too strong for this board.
I wouldn't mind greentexts. You're coming at it from the right place about the appropriateness of the setting though.
>If you want to know what its safe to dress i can help you, just saying.
There's some photos from that night if interest resides. You know, if prostitute looking 15 year olds are your thing.
>>
>>18628363

The cards reveal that you are currently hesitant to take the required actions ; the feelings of boredom and dissatisfaction with your environment and yourself are taking too much of your time and energy, do not let those feelings take over. If you stay positive and consider your capabilities, you will find the way to accomplish anything you're longing for, such as success and prosperity.
>>
>>18628479
This sounds like I should restain from reconnecting with this person then?
>>
>>18628513
This I can agree with. Like-minded people work or contribute better to each other than those that are not.
>>
>>18628361

Something good and well-earned is coming your way. I sense it can be a new beginning for you; do not fear it, since you worked hard and are able to make full use of this gift.
>>
>>18628331
Would it be worth going to this event?

Either deck
>>
>>18628524
The choice is yours if you are ready to face the consequences.
>>
>>18628521
This is actually spot on
Thanks
>>
>>18628534
Sankyu, reader-sama. You gave me some hope.
>>
>>18628535
It's always a good idea to go to events man.
>>
>>18628331

i'd like a future general too, or at least for the next few months. whatever deck you feel like using is fine with me
>>
>>18628541
Thanks. It doesn't seem desirable if there's no gain.
>>
>>18628331
Taking a smoke break, reply here and we'll check your astral shit out.
>>
>>18628552
I'd honestly rather not unless there's substantial benefit.
>>
>>18628559
>>18628535
>>
>>18628559

>>18628553
>>
>>18628561
Well it was a very boring reading about temperance, hope and discipline. Such a party shouldn't be much of a life-changing experience.
>>
>>18628564
answered alrdy
>>
>>18628437
/tg/ is the best board <3
>>
>>18628570
>>18628576
Thank you.
>>
>>18628578
You have never been on modern general
>>
>>18628331
future reading,Marseille deck
>>
>>18628559
>>18628455
>>
File: gitaxian_probe.jpg (47KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
gitaxian_probe.jpg
47KB, 620x453px
>>18628596
Ban mox opal shitposting in my /div/?

rip git probe ;-; 2pure for this world
>>
>>18628596
>MtG
there'syourproblemjim.jpg

You should try /bgg/
>>
>>18628623
>Ban probe and troll
I cried. The most fun decks Ford that day
>>
>>18628652
Died
Fucking autocorrect
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
Doing Romance readings!
I need:
>Age
>Song or meme
>Query
>>
>>18628673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJIqnXTqg8I

Romance general I guess?

Thanks!
>>
>>18628673
I have a chance with that girl of muy class?
https://youtu.be/eu0KsZ_MVBc
>>
>>18628673

>26
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoU7_qCgUAI

What does the blue eyed one want from me?
>>
File: akuma mo fumu o osoreru tokoro.png (308KB, 714x498px) Image search: [Google]
akuma mo fumu o osoreru tokoro.png
308KB, 714x498px
>>18628673
>24
>Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT5-ZLJTi0I
>Query
Will I achieve my final romance goal of getting a girl who wants lots of kids
>>
>>18628673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od6Ml8iQvOE
Future boyfriend
>>
>>18628624
When you reading buddy?
>>
>>18628693
Deception

Someone is wearing a false-self mask in this relationship

This card is a loving nudge for you to beware of deception within a relationship. This could involve something mild, such as run-of-the-mill politeness, where your partner is afraid of offending you by sharing true feelings. Perhaps you’re the one wearing the mask, because you aren’t disclosing something to your partner. Deep down, you know what this card pertains to.

The Romance Angels are trying to protect your heart. Please say this invocation either silently or aloud: “Romance Angels, I ask that you give me very clear guidance that I can easily notice and understand, to reveal the truth about this situation to my conscious awareness.” Then, notice and trust the signs that follow.

This card is also a reminder to you about the importance of being genuine with your partner. Although discussing your true feelings may be uncomfortable, it will improve your relationship on many levels.
I think he is trying to play you or has hidden intentions.
>>
>>18628673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlf9e9PnJZM
Next partner reading, please?
I'm male and straight
>>
File: 1408596908899.jpg (200KB, 1300x999px) Image search: [Google]
1408596908899.jpg
200KB, 1300x999px
>>18628624
>hating on mtg
but some of the cards are cute, cute, cute!
>>
>>18628673

https://youtu.be/lu9v81M2-2E
will he and i ever get back together? i'm female
>>
>>18628712

I have layers of hidden intentions. Mostly because I'm worried that if I'm open about what I want she'll run the other way.
>>
>>18628700
Sometime this week. As I said, took some time off for me time when drama sparked in the threads. Happy to see it's died off; I'll be doing a bunch of readings tomorrow.
>>18628721
Played MtG for years, since judgement. I always prefer WoW TCG desu, liked the mechanics more
>>
File: 1487017235362.jpg (106KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
1487017235362.jpg
106KB, 889x592px
>>18628673
Next gf description or just a regular reading about her
>>
>>18628686
Holy heck I really like this song. The begging has some serious young Micheal Jackson vibes to it.

Anyways!
Honeymoon

Enjoy the bliss of holiday time together

This card indicates the need for a getaway to nurture romantic love. The specific application of this message depends upon the person who is inquiring.

For some, this card has a literal meaning: you are going away with your new spouse following your wedding. For those already in a longtime partnership, this card speaks to reigniting the spark by taking a romantic holiday. It can also relate to the honeymoon period of a new relationship. And for still others, this card indicates that you will meet someone special while on a vacation.

Yes? I say go for it!!! Just be respectful and be yourself. Ya'll should spend some time together out of class. Like maybe doing homework or studying. Things will go nicely!
>>
>>18628679
What do the angels want you to know so you can enrich your romantic life?

Let Your Friends Help You

Ask for and accept support from others

The Romance Angels are helping you via other people, to the degree that you’ll allow this assistance to occur. This card indicates that you need to be more willing to ask for guidance, especially within the context of your love life. For instance, discuss your feelings, hopes, and dreams. Then, allow others to help you. Perhaps they’ll offer support, give advice, or even know of a potential partner among their acquaintances.

This card is a signal that you’d benefit from spending quality time with your friends. If you’re currently in a relationship, you’ll get renewed enthusiasm by having regular outings with good friends. If you’re single, then spending time with these special people will get you out of the house, and bring in fresh energy. Your friends may also introduce you to a wonderful romantic partner!
>>
>>18628673
https://youtu.be/afqeBydhpQU
To give a bit of background, there's a girl I like at work, she's really sweet, I have the best relationship with her out of everyone else in work, and she's pretty much been the best thing for me emotionally, and i've built a crush toward her. However, there are a few things that could stop me from going any further:
>At least from what my sister tells me, she is a fan of sex and I'm an unexperienced virgin
>We work at the same place, the whole "Not dipping your pen in company ink" thing, a place that has already had 3 issues regarding relationships, one of which caused some people to get fired and a couple managers forced to transfer.
>Probably the biggest one, she's going off to join the marines come this august.
Despite all this, my feelings for her haven't changed, and I still kind of want to go forward, even going as far as getting her some flowers for valentines day.
And now for my query:
"Should I try to develop a romantic relationship while I can, or should I just leave our relationship as is and look elsewhere?"
Her name is Bianca, mine is Thom.
>>
>>18628673
Male
Is it ever going to work between she and I?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8ro066KDIM
>>
>>18628696
Healing Family Issues

Your love life benefits as you forgive your parents

The answers to your prayers about your love life are based in your feelings about your mother and father. The Romance Angels see that you’d benefit from releasing old anger toward one or both of them. That’s because your feelings about your parents influence your choice of romantic partner, and the way in which you deal with relationships.

You can ask the angels to help you put forgiveness into action. To forgive someone doesn’t mean that you’re endorsing his or her behavior. The angels will tell you, rather, that doing so is a form of deep emotional detoxification. It means: “I’m no longer willing to carry toxic energy within my mind and body.”

When you find inner peace with your parents, you’ll no longer need to attract unhealthy relationship patterns and partners as a way of healing family emotional wounds. All of your relationships, especially the one you have with yourself, will benefit.

Yes ,but you got to heal some wounds first
>>
>>18628730
Song
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE
>>
>>18628741
Thank you sweetie :)
>>
>>18628742
Also, use this song instead, she loves this one.
https://youtu.be/R-O3kYrDPbI
>>
>>18628698
Worth Waiting For

Divine timing is at work in your love life

Your soulmate relationship requires patience, as there are many factors involved. Your soul mate’s freewill choices are beyond your or the angels’ control, as is the readiness of both of you for true love. This card comes to you as a reminder that this relationship is worth waiting for.

Divine timing is a universal law that is always in operation. It is the flow of everything. If we try to impose our human will and force things to happen, we become out of sync with nature and experience blockages. Similarly, if we fret, “When will I meet my soul mate?” we put “worry” energy out into the universe.

The Romance Angels have heard and answered your prayers for a soul mate, and they are working behind the scenes to bring this to you. Your role is to listen to and follow your intuition, even if it seems unrelated to your desire. Your intuition is like a guide dog, leading you along the path of answered prayers. Follow your intuition and trust in the timing of the relationship.
>>
>>18628729
Oh hell yeah Empath is coming back!
>>
>>18628734
Thanx angei-chan
>>
>>18628758
Give Your Relationship A Chance

Work on your partnership

The Romance Angels see that your relationship is worth devoting effort to. Although there may be issues, these can be worked through and healed. You’ll need to commit to the relationship to ensure the best chance of success. At the very least, if you do end it, you’ll know that you gave it your all. You’ll also understand the role that you played in its dynamics. In this way, you’ll avoid attracting similarly painful situations in the future.

You received this card because there’s hope for your partnership. The love is still there! Working with a counselor may be your best option at this point. This professional can identify areas of dysfunction and guide you both in healthier directions.avoid attracting similarly painful situations in the future.
YUP!!!<3
>>
>>18628746
Chemistry

There's a strong magnetic attraction here

You’ve received this card because you feel a strong dynamic pull toward another person. In other words, you share chemistry with him or her. This creates intense pleasurable sensations that draw you to each other. If this person is someone other than your partner in a committed relationship, then the chemistry is probably a source of both stress and escape. You’ll need to weigh your options and the consequences carefully before (or instead of) leaving your current partner or embarking upon an affair.

If, however, you are single and feel this pull toward another unattached person, then this card brings you a go-ahead green light of good news. Most likely, the chemistry is mutual and merits exploration.

In some cases, this card may mean that a lack of chemistry is a cause for relationship issues and personal discontent. If there was chemistry initially, it may be restored by devoting effort to the relationship. Passion, sparks, and romance can be revived through playfulness, thoughtfulness, time together, and caring gestures.

Call upon the Romance Angels to guide you as you make important decisions about channeling this chemistry.
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (96KB, 941x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
96KB, 941x941px
>>18628673
Query: What girl should I go for in my life for the best outcome of a partnership or relationship that I ideal.
>>
>>18628824
We aren't in a bad relationship, but I do understand the cards, and the main idea did help. Thank you.
>>
File: change of heart.jpg (261KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
change of heart.jpg
261KB, 500x493px
Will do a couple reads tonight. Method is scry. Name/question are all I need for it.

I could really use some cute pics, if you have any to spare, attaching one along with your post would make a world of difference.

Looking forward to reading, how y'all doing tonight /div/?
>>
>>18628673
>18
>Do I find love this month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs
>>
>>18628888
Nice Quads
>Alias
Big boss Wannabe
How do i look like in 10 years? Abd how is my life?
>>
>>18628759
Thank you
>>
>>18628888
Basket
What is the best thing that will happen between the man I love and I?
>>
File: nyancat.jpg (42KB, 484x375px) Image search: [Google]
nyancat.jpg
42KB, 484x375px
>>18628888
JF

What's the best way I can successfully approach this person?

Thank you!
>>
>>18628888
Joseph
Future gf
>>
File: c31ad18ce994ade76176801b0c558f21.jpg (111KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c31ad18ce994ade76176801b0c558f21.jpg
111KB, 708x1000px
>>18628888
Quads!!

George
What will happen if I stop talking to her?
>>
File: IMG_0359.jpg (87KB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
87KB, 1920x834px
>>18628888
Hey, I hope you're having a good day wherever you are.

Name: Jair
>>
File: 1439876779984.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1439876779984.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>18628888
Nice quads

E
Who is the person who will help me with the job and how will I meet they?
>>
>>18628888
E
Can I have a romance reading for this splendid February? thanks.
>>
>>18628888
Nine.Nine.
How will be my journey into the occult?
>>
>>18628888
You're back again so soon :3

Emily
Where will I be living in a few years?
>>
>>18628888
Alexander.
Will my health get better?
>>
>>18628516

I can't do anything to change the past but I'd gladly review your current attire. You have to dress nicely for the 14th :]
>>
File: 1455893832723.jpg (85KB, 538x717px) Image search: [Google]
1455893832723.jpg
85KB, 538x717px
>>18628896
>Big boss Wannabe
You and me both m80, though that's not a life you should seek to emulate, snakes rarely have a good life.

I see a very clean cut individual and a casual style of clothing. They give off a family man kind of vibe, and seem like a new parent if anything. OR at least the kind with a young kid who's still learning the ropes and their kid means the world to them. Humble beginnings and a humble attitude that is shaped by experience, they work hard and the highlight of their day is their family. They do it for them. For whatever reason the number 3 seems relevant here, I imagine it's the family, you a spouse and a kid. Small but more than enough to make one happy.

Stay strong soldier and remember what it is you fight for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
>>
>>18628888
yassi
im focusing on a certain thing i want to happen right now.. my main interest.. how and what do you see it unfold in the upcoming months? thank you dear reader
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>18628903
>Basket
>Bastet
Close enough have a catgirl picture

Isn't the feeling of love already nice enough? Why ask for anything else?

Read is: A comforting talk under the moonlit night, discussions of times passed and what has happened, hopes and dreams for the future and why it is you both do what you do. A real special moment in terms of what makes you both humans. I think it'll be a real touching experience and that the hours will fly by as you chat, ignoring the slightly chilly weather by cuddling up close and talking till the sun breaks.

May not be the "most intense" thing, but to me that seemed like the nicest one to report back.
>>
>>18628946
>family man
That's surprising
thanks a lot
>>
>>18628959
This sounds great, thank you so much. Did it look romantic to you?
>>
File: 1485361415550.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1485361415550.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>18628905
>successfully
m8, Don't taint the question like that already. Nothing is certain like that if you ask me. OF course I could give you a bs answer like "walk up to them silly :^)" or "Talking to them is a good choice :^)"

Will try it but take it with a grain of salt as I rarely deal in presupposed absolutes like that. An amalgamation of two different biomes, sand and shores in the middle of a jungle. The crash of waves and the smell of salt in a landlocked jungle. Sure they share water in common the rainforest and ocean, but they embody different ideals, different comforts. Are they compatible?, perhaps but it may take some work.

I take this to mean that the key factor here is to focus on the dissimilarities and appreciate them if there's any hope for things to work, don't focus on changing either yourself or them in any drastic way for things to work, but rather come to accept and appreciate how you both are, and see if that can be consolidated into a smooth co-operation. It'll be a challenge no doubt. but not impossible if that is what you truly seek, though a word of caution it'll have to be a two sided street.

Pragmatically I'd suggest this is your chance to cut into an area of unfamiliar territory learn about a hobby or interest they have that you don't, or try and see why it is they're excited about what it is they like.
>>
File: large.jpg (32KB, 466x691px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
32KB, 466x691px
>>18628888
What job will make the most money? Which one should i pursue?
>>
File: 1446069958777.png (310KB, 800x911px) Image search: [Google]
1446069958777.png
310KB, 800x911px
>>18628978
>Did it look romantic to you?
I don't want to think much about that word at the moment but yeah, kind of. LIke a platonic forme of romance. Like the whole ideal of "marry your best friend" Dunno if it would qualify as romatic per se, but there was certainly a warmth and human emotionality to it all. The bodies were too close together for me to write it off as purely aromantic though.
>>
New Thread
>>18628991
>>18628991
>>18628991
>>
>>18628912
I would be thankful if you could also take a look at my next parter.. no bigges if you can't, you already done enough ^^
>>
>>18628888
Roy
Who will be my wife?
>>
File: my level.png (247KB, 906x460px) Image search: [Google]
my level.png
247KB, 906x460px
>>18628888
check'd
P
How does my life look over the next 5 years
>>
>>18628888
D

Will I have a love relationship with him?
>>
File: 1427151784923.png (174KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427151784923.png
174KB, 600x800px
>>18628907
>future gf
Sorry I'm a dude m80. not really my thing

Shit humour aside, that's damn fine pic.

A shortstack, as in short and stacked, She has blondish brown hair, and a nose piercing, a small stud in the left nostril. She's a bit on the skinny side and is wearing a camisole a bit too large for her so it looks a bit like a dress, that's the fashion these days though huh? Looks like she's dressed for warmer weather and reminds me a lot of one of them California gals. Not that she's abasic bitch or anything, but she's just as sunny and passionate as the heat and nature of that state, for better of for worse. A bit high maintenance but stil; a fun gal to be with. She's the type to ask for a lot but to give a lot as well. A fast paced relationship but a fun one at the core.
>>
File: 1459811988460.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459811988460.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>18628909
She'd probably fail to hear from you. Not sure why you need a psychic for this...

Honestly it's be the end of it after a while. She'll lose interest and it'd sever the ties there. The vision I saw was a bit graphic so I'll spare you the gorey details but basically it's be clean cut and brutal ending of things. It'd lead to the cessation of it all between you two.
>>
File: 1484869786324.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484869786324.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>>18628911
>Hey, I hope you're having a good day wherever you are.
Jokes on you, I haven't had a good day in so long that I forget what it feels like at this point.

>prominent physically
Not sure what you mean by this. Like a recognized bodybuilder or? Looking to get sick gains? I'll answer it but you'll have to reword that so that I can understand what it is your asking. Sorry, my bad in not understanding what exactly you mean by that but happy to help if you make it a little more clear as to what I should be looking into for you.
>>
>>18629015
>basic bitch
I hope you are rigth and she isnt one of those
Thanks btw
>>
>>18629032
I'm sorry you haven't had a good day in a while... Maybe you should look into getting mad gains? (Also, thanks for the shaft anime nod)

Anyhow, by physically prominent I mean like becoming superhumanly strong (I guess One-punch man shit), this can be through spiritual terms or through neurological re-wiring if you can discover anything.
>>
>>18628888
Ancient Alien

What will happen at the concert between G and I?
>>
>>18628983
Thank you!
>>
File: 1461741489749.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461741489749.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>18628912
Litterally in the interview. I see a stranger sitting across from the viewer in the vision looking stern and rather cryptic, but as soon as the "us" character leaves they chuckle and right some notes. I take it that an interviewer will see something in you, either that you have potential or that you "got what it takes kid". Someone making a descision based on personal feelings rather than calculative actions. Perhaps giving the underdog a chance or betting on a horse that isn't the favoured to win and making it a reality for them It's gonna be a small thing that'll puit them in your corner and it'll all go from there. Basically a lucky break from a person's intuition or emotional response.

>>18629001
A sea creature that looks real strange. It's gonna be a suble and long journey of exploration. IT's gonna be hella confusing and in the end you may not be sure you fully understand it. Not sure if that means it's gonna turn out okay or not, but confusion in love isn;'t a bad thing. Keeps it interesting at least. Someone who seems deep and unfathomable, but you still feel the need to probe deeper for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1461900459340.jpg (279KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
1461900459340.jpg
279KB, 700x725px
>>18629044
>getting mad gains
I already work a physically inclined job, I'm /fit/ as fuck by pure accident. Just what I do from say to day. In the words of Ahnold "I pick sings up I poot them down" I feel like fucking atlas from day to day, I carry both a physical burden and a philosophical one equivalent to the world on my shoulders everyday.

>superhumanly strong
Nigga you high, superhuman implies bove the normal capacity. Not really possible if you ask me. People aren't much special, so it's a matter of working out and trying to be strong but honetly I don't see anything superhuman coming out of it.

Pragmatically I'll tell you gains only make you physically capable, why are you looking for such a strange thing as superhuman strength. Seems a bit odd if you ask me.

That aside good taste in animu. SZS is one of my favourites and is criminally underrated.
>>
File: 1428095518738.jpg (153KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
1428095518738.jpg
153KB, 660x880px
>>18628917
>can I have a romance reading?
My mystical powers tell me yes you can.
Glad I could help, don't spend it all in one place :^)

Divergence is the theme here. Splitting and the separating of things into their basic constituents. An almost alchemic reaction. Being broken down on the most basic level back into the the building blocks of what makes something up, but also a chance to rebuild.

Vision says nah. It seems it's gonna be a rough month with not much going on, but in a way it'll allow you to regroup and consider what else you could be as a person, so it's not without it's merits. Coming to realize who you are as person and regrouping after a tactical retreat to attack again.
>>
>>18629080
>Strong by accident
xd

Anyhow, I have my reasoning for why I'd ask that question, not necessarily looking for a realistic approach to it as there are many things people haven't discovered yet... At least in terms of world-wide understanding.
I've heard of many people regarding they can break fundamental physical laws through spiritual attainments and able to achieve anything considered not attainable. I study a lot of shit outside the box.

I already work on body building/calithenics as a regimen, but I was hoping a reading regarding further insight would've been appreciated but I guess it might be limited to the reader's understanding themselves.

Thanks for regarding my anime taste!
>>
File: a plz go.jpg (58KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
a plz go.jpg
58KB, 576x576px
>>18628919
>Nine.Nine.
Missing a last 3rd nine if you wanna be my bro there m80.

Boring actually. I see an adult reading a pop up book with an exasperated "oh" look on their vague face. A feeling of "well I don't know what I expected but well this is it I guess" Someone feeling as if there should be something more but knowing that that's all there is, but still trying.

I imagine it'll ironically be mundane if anything and you'll be looking for more results than anything else. Seems like a bit of a dead end and forced if you ask me.
>>
>>18629060
Thank you so much for the reading.

From yesterday's reading, I thought the person helping me would be a friend, not the guy interviewing me... Am I right?
Could I ask for an extra one, if you're not too tired?

As for the love one; I don't really know what to say. The whole thing sounds crazy and I think I should definitely take a break from love. I doubt I will ever find someone anyway.
>>
>>18629116
Yeah, studying a lot for that seems boring honestly
Thanks
>>
File: 1450825900869.gif (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450825900869.gif
20KB, 300x300px
>>18629124
>I doubt I will ever find someone anyway.
Cut that attitude, that's the first thing that keeps you from finding love.

anyhow ask away. I really don't care. Just here to be of service while I can. May as well be useful. But you gotta post a cute picture in return. thems' the breaks.
>>
File: 1407869768482.png (128KB, 342x553px) Image search: [Google]
1407869768482.png
128KB, 342x553px
>>18628953
I love that pic, could stand to be a bit curvier but still good taste there friend.

I think you need to separate love from the pragmatic element of things. Even if just for a moment. It seems your ideals and dreams cloud you vision from being able to achieve it in an ironic way. THe vision I saw was a yogi smoking a pipe at the base of a hill saying one day he would scale the mountain and he's meditating to gain the stength to do so some day. But if he only does that he'll never get up and climb that peak. Thought is great but action makes a world of difference. It's a balance thing. Challenging is what gets the credit.
>>
File: 1486608475693.jpg (34KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486608475693.jpg
34KB, 1920x1080px
>>18628888
>cutest pic i have is pic related, sorry if you dont like it
Will i grow the beard i want in the future?
>>
>>18629153
alternate bird girl
>>
File: 1425828831290.jpg (82KB, 566x578px) Image search: [Google]
1425828831290.jpg
82KB, 566x578px
>>18628922
>You're back again so soon
Yeah unfortunate I know, never really expected to be back here, but for whatever reason I'm back for a bit I suppose.

This is a strange one that evades even my interpretation, The feeling I got was "crispy" I have no idea what that means in regards to a place. My best guess is that you'll end up in glorious Kentucky home of KFC. Sorry for the odd read, but straight up all I'm getting is "crispy" either you broke me or I may be out of commission for the night, this is the oddest vision I've gotten for such a seemingly simple question. Sorry that it's such an odd one.

May actually reflect something that's got a hard exterior but is still enjoyable and fun overall. LIke most crispy friend foods.
>>
File: IMG_1535.png (560KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.png
560KB, 1920x1200px
>>18629136
I'm just really tired,m80

How will I get to this person? Would it take long?
>>
File: 1480045811169.jpg (32KB, 480x377px) Image search: [Google]
1480045811169.jpg
32KB, 480x377px
>>18628939
>14th
>4th

We'll see. I could be underground, huddled in the fetal position due to an intense fear of fireworks.

>>18629167
The interpretation I'm picking up is that I'll be in real life Hansel and Gretel horror story. Burnt to a crisp. It gets toasty in the oven. Thanks for the reading, even if it's an odd one.

It's nice to see you back. Familiar faces create a sense of community.
>>
>>18628429
Thank you. I'll welcome it if it empowers me further.
>>
>>18628291
Hahahaha I just saw this. You doooog you.
>>
File: 1461975146264.jpg (199KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461975146264.jpg
199KB, 640x512px
>>18628931
That's a good name. A strong one anyway. Coincidentally I can see your health, at least the mental aspect of it being just as strong.

It seems to me that it'll be more a battle of morale than physical complacency, A stage set in the mind rather then the tangible. your attitutude will determine most of how it is you turn out. Basically as bs as it sounds belive that it will go well. never lose hope and it will stay by your side. Miracles can happen and you seem to be one of those cases, Keep up hope and you'll be surprised how far that alone will take you.
>>
>>18628888
Reading for wellbeing?
Maybe what I should focus on or do?
I want to grow more. I want to find balance in myself.
>>
File: 1468027041714.jpg (238KB, 1417x901px) Image search: [Google]
1468027041714.jpg
238KB, 1417x901px
>>18629207
>Familiar faces
Irony works in strange ways doesn't it? That phrase hurts more than you could know.

>>18629220
Need a Name/alias.
It's a formality sure but it helps me a lot.
>>
>>18629223
Ohsnap I forgot to add that in. I thought about it while I was typing too! You can call me Kaliko.
>>
File: 1445905809432.jpg (15KB, 185x152px) Image search: [Google]
1445905809432.jpg
15KB, 185x152px
>>18628988
Nice dubs btw

A man relaxing on the beach. Nothing in the world bothers them, not a care in the world and they hve everything handed them to cute gals in hula skirts and nothing up top.

The idea is that your passion will pay off, take the most fun option and bet on it. Follow your passions, I bet that with time they'll pay off and you'll be one of the lucky fucks who gets paid for doing what they love, and that makes on the richest doesn't it? Basically pick your career path with the intent of what seems most fun and in line with what you want.
>>
>>18629223
>That phrase hurts more than you could know.
I'm sorry, dear Stray. Did you just have a flashback to "Mad World"?
>>
File: 1408318913209.png (394KB, 788x839px) Image search: [Google]
1408318913209.png
394KB, 788x839px
>>18629004

Marcia. That's the name I get. A real short vision but very blatant. I think you'll get married but that doensn't guarantee happiness and lasting.
>>
>>18629026
How appropiate. It seems silent treatment won't be a cure for anything.

Do you mind if I ask a second question? What will happen if I try to tell her how unfair I think this situation is? will she listen?

Still, thank you for the reading
>>
File: 999.png (190KB, 380x580px) Image search: [Google]
999.png
190KB, 380x580px
>>18629006

>>18629231
Not really, but gonna listen to it now since it's a sweet jam. but between you and me, look up the term "prosopagnostic" it's something that hits way too close to me, and a large part as to why I'm a stray in the first place.
>>
>>18629241
Is there any way you could see if there are other marriages or the look of this one?
>>
File: 1416880776080.jpg (220KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
1416880776080.jpg
220KB, 900x665px
>>18629006
Totally forogt to add in your read, my bad.

It'll blossom and come to fruition. I see a ripe red tomato swelling and filling with nectar and juice, it forms as a simple little bud and eventually changes pigment to become a round red fruit of hope. It grows and gains with it a sweeteness and passion that whould be hard to explain, but basically give it time and when harvest season comes, It sure as well will come.
>>
Wow, /div/ after bump limit is still really poppin'!
>>
File: 1438932420761.png (2MB, 1900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1438932420761.png
2MB, 1900x1100px
>>18629008

Yep you sure will but it won't be long lived. It'll be a pump and dump operation at best. A question of electricity and chemistry at best. THe vision I saw was that of a laboratory and a series of biological experiments. I can only imagine that this will also be the same way for better or for worse. It's gonna be observatory at best. Done for merely the exereince of it and meant to serve as an example for the future.
>>
File: 1435931596916.png (236KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
1435931596916.png
236KB, 500x568px
>>18629048
Not much, you'll both enjoy the music and the experience of it and afterward talk a bit but I don;t think it'll be a life changing event or anything. A fond memory at best, but that's hardly a thing to scoff at it could alwyas be something more, often it's the simple things that mean the most. Most importantly is to have fun and cherish those moments together, it's hard to say what significance they may hold in the future.
>>
>>18629245
Huh.. I see.

One of life's weird synchronicities. It might by a sign that it's time to grab life by the balls.

Have you ever had a reading done by Val? She helped me find emotional blockages that were causing discontent. I feel 10x better now. You should seek her out next time readings are offered.
>>
File: 144793187441.gif (982KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
144793187441.gif
982KB, 500x333px
>>18629207

We'll see its fine, I did not meant the 4th though
>Stray

Pardon to follow the talk
>>
>>18629301
;_; thanks. did he seem receptive to me?
>>
>>18629245
>>18629322

>this phone

Chopped half way there, but what do you mean by Stray if you don't mid me asking. Friend
>>
File: 1455243449240.jpg (172KB, 857x711px) Image search: [Google]
1455243449240.jpg
172KB, 857x711px
>>18629153

Yep it'll be more of 5'o clock chadoww type of thing, but it'll fill out your faceline and jaw structure pretty well, think metal gear or mountain man. It'll actually look pretty good. Not sure why you needed a read for that, just don't shave for a while and you'll get there, seems like an obvious one to me.

>>18629328
Pretty straightforward really. I'm a bit drunk at the moment so I don't mind sharing. I'm prosopagnostic, which is basically just a fancy term for "faces don't mean shit to me" I hardly remember or recognize faces when I see them. Ironically it also works in visions so I can never really tell much about any of those future "bf or gf" reads in terms of facial appearance. The best way to describe it is as if everyone looked painfully similar and you generally recognize people based off of other cues. Like hairstyle or mannerisms. Or like that anime k-on where they all apparently have sameface save moogs who has ddem eyebrows, It's partially why I like anime so much, I can follow it since live action shows I lose track of who the characters are. On the plus side when you see someone pretty it's like a first time every time. Beauty is a big deal to me for that reason. Sorry if that's too much info, but you asked.
>>
File: 1478666175475.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478666175475.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>18629322
>>18629328
>We'll see its fine, I did not meant the 4th though
What are you, a pedo? :^) At least wait for the 4th of July.
Got it. I'm stupid and tired. Didn't realize valentines day is around the corner. The forgetfulness could even emanate from being strangely content with being unaccompanied tomorrow.

>>Stray
>Pardon to follow the talk
No problem, that's how he refers to himself on here.
>>
File: 1447294024086.jpg (408KB, 1024x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1447294024086.jpg
408KB, 1024x1095px
>>18629170
>I'm just really tired,m80
You and me both, that flcl and smoking image is pretty nice as I enjoy both.

It seems like it would take and enternity, the vision is a single ant fighting the pull og an hourglass, it climbs abd climbs against the falling sands and refuses to go into the lower half of the glass. It may be stubborn but eventually it'll run of out of ground to run on. The real question is if it;ll remain on top once all the sand is gone or fall under the grains below and be buried.

If you ask me it's litterally a matter of time to solve this one, either you'll fight it and be alright or be dragged under and suffer for it. Either way you have to fight this one, regardless of what I say you're probably determined to fight here becasue of emotion, the end result however will tell a lot. You may just make it out alright or be csumed by it all.
>>
>>18629218
Thanks! I hope your good days come back as well.
>>
File: 1458558820262.png (387KB, 900x787px) Image search: [Google]
1458558820262.png
387KB, 900x787px
>>18629406
>that's how he refers to himself on here.
I said it once as an analogy and it picked up for whatever reason, I don't mind it it's fitting really, not like I really belong anywhere anyway anyhow. It's endearing in a sad sort of way really.

>>18629242
Nope, she'll be hurt and offended if such a topic should breach the surface, it'd do more harm then help to bring it up.

>>18629251
It looks like any other marraige as I see it, convenience overrideing feelings and eventually ending in some dramatic fashion. Personally I wounldn't chase it but that's uop to you, depends on why you seek love nad companionship. Like a long run where only at the end things go sour. Depends on the kind of romance stories you enjoy, do you prefer a happy ending or a nuanced one where the love happened but the end is bittersweet?
>>
>>18629220
To fins balance you'll have to sacrifice something importnat either by choice or by circumstance. It won;'t be an easy call and it'll hurt no doubt, but what you give up will be returned tenfold at least. It's gonna be a sacrifice made for the greater good of it all that'll benefit you in the long run, but damned if it doesn't hurt when it happens. Basically on't lose hope on it when you seemingly give up on it all, it gets better I promise. You're gonna make it and that's the important part to think of when shit goes south.
>>
>>18629414
>TFW wouldn't have much time to pull this out
>TFW things would take an eternity to fall into place.
>TFW nothing I can do.

:/ Thank you for the reading, Stray. I wish you all the best...
>>
File: 1469547241540.jpg (143KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1469547241540.jpg
143KB, 752x1063px
>>18628888
Alright stray >>18628888 here is going to stop reading for the night. I hope it was helpful or made a difference. Best of luck to you all and I hope you can all be happy someday.
>>
File: 1485196514633.png (218KB, 238x415px) Image search: [Google]
1485196514633.png
218KB, 238x415px
>>18629459
>>TFW wouldn't have much time to pull this out
>>TFW things would take an eternity to fall into place.
>>TFW nothing I can do.

That's rough, sorry if it's unsatisfactory, but sometimes life is bitter, I hope there's more out there for you.

Keep your hope alright? You seem to be capable of a lot, so deon't get caught up on the issues of life, but rather look forward not backwards.

Basically what I mean is don';t sell yourself short., you have a lot of potential and I bet you'll be happy someday. Just don't let those defeats drag you down too much.
>>
>>18629472
That was pretty much my last plan man.

I just really give up man, no point in keeping head-butting at this shitty life.

You have a good night, take care of yourself eh?
>>
>>18629457
well shit
does that mean it's already a course set into play?
That could either be my living situation or my job. :\
>>
>>18629242
>>18629432
So I'm screwed either way huh? It seems there's no way to fix this mess. Maybe it's time to accept that things are never going to work between the two of us.

Thank you for everything good anon.
>>
File: 3236721e6cf78fec2a5553f6e40f2836.jpg (548KB, 749x1254px) Image search: [Google]
3236721e6cf78fec2a5553f6e40f2836.jpg
548KB, 749x1254px
>>18629479
>does that mean it's already a course set into play?

>>18629480
>So I'm screwed either way huh?

Both of you, seriously don't despair. Leave that to people like me. There is still hope it's a matter of making a change I just read where you're headed given current patterns. IT's fully possiblr you can still pusue these paths and be happy. I just try and warnn of what may cause a trick or trouble. Honeslty I fight reads all the time and make life what I will of it, okay I;m not the best example, but what I mean is it's not set in stone, just reflect on things and if you really want a particular outcome change to make it so, ultimately the power is in your hads to shape your future.
>>
>>18629432
T b h I dont enjoy love that much, (but then again ive never recieved it) so maybe a marriage isnt worth it, maybe just have gfs and be single.
>>
>>18629432
>I said it once as an analogy
>once
I've counted twice, swear on my grave.

It is endearing :) I like it. It's up to you to change it . Tripcodes are always a vacant option.
>>
>>18629496
How does the "just gfs" path look like?
>>
>>18629491
I want that balance and in order to grow we must face hardships. I accept that.

I just fear that sacrifice is family and that would make me sadder than quitting my job. Both would be very difficult.

I'm just curious of the nature of that which I should sacrifice in order to continue growing.

If you have a gangrenous limb, you shouldn't hold onto it just for sentimental value if it's just going to kill you.

I just want to avoid hurting family is the main thing. :\
>>
File: 1446065200819.png (259KB, 490x473px) Image search: [Google]
1446065200819.png
259KB, 490x473px
>>18629497
>I've counted twice, swear on my grave.
This is probably right. It's a favourite of mine honestly
>Tripcodes are always a vacant option.
Nah I'd sooner die than give up my anon status here, I'm no one fancy just a nameless stay passing through. I try my best to help but the last thing I'd want is to be a stable part here, someone people recognize or pretend to care for. I like my status as a anon just willing to read from time to time to much to give that up.
>>
File: 1484163661739.png (120KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1484163661739.png
120KB, 403x403px
>>18629406

>Pedo

I thought you were 19, considering you said you would be almost of drinking age... Oh well

>The forgetfulness could even emanate from being strangely content with being unaccompanied tomorrow.

I am normally fine either way. Don't really think too much of the date to be fairly honest, but this time it pisses me off for some reason.

I guess it's in good part because /div/ has been telling me I would be in a relationship soon... for like three months now.

>believing that cards can tell the future

Never ever :^]

>>18629395

Cheers, I am a bit drunk too. Someone from my work died today and figured drinking and spending the night on /div/ would clear my head.

I understand the disability but since English is not my main language I did not know if you meant stray as homeless or simply as a slang for depressed.

I'll hit you up next time I see you (and I am not drunk), If you don't mind talking things that is, I think you are a nice guy.

>No homo
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>18629530
>stray as homeless or simply as a slang for depressed.
More like having nowhere to belong in an esoteric sense. Like being unwanted if anything
>>
>>18629508
>the last thing I'd want is to be a stable part here, someone people recognize or pretend to care for.
I care about you guys. I'd hug and kiss all of you if we met in person. Also, the recognition isn't going to magically dissipate. It's there with or without a tripcode. Not that it matters. At the end of the day it's about providing a service.

>>18629530
Canadian, Eh
Drinking age is 18 or 19. Dependent on province.

>I guess it's in good part because /div/ has been telling me I would be in a relationship soon... for like three months now.
>>believing that cards can tell the future
>Never ever :^]
Time to believe harder. Your faith has been lost somewhere in the yonder. Keep up the law of attraction bs.

I'm sorry to hear about the person at work. It sure is depressing here today.
>>
>>18629582
>Esoteric sense

Kek and today I was thinking of making a spiritual pilgrimage for similar reasons.

I was thinking to make it this year or early next one (depending on how the job goes and what nots). Haven't decided yet though, or more specifically where. There are a lot of interesting places.

Care for a reading on that regard?
>>
File: 1432174672231.jpg (30KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1432174672231.jpg
30KB, 700x394px
>>18629601
Care for a reading on that regard?

sure i could certainly use one, what would you like read i return?
>>
File: 1474017662988.jpg (271KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474017662988.jpg
271KB, 1920x1200px
>>18629596
>I'd hug and kiss all of you if we met in person. Also, the recognition isn't going to magically dissipate. It's there with or without a tripcode. Not that it matters. At the end of the day it's about providing a service.

It's sweet you say that, but think for a minute what makes people like us read for others, I can't speak for others because they seems like a nice bunch, but as for me I'm a bit of an odd case. This is just a facade and persona I adapt online to make people think I"m a good person. Out of all the readers here, I'm probably the last person who should be giving advice, but I still fins myself coming back time and time again.

I know you probably don't mean it but it's sweet when you say things like that. I really don't feel much about the people who ask for reads here a lot of the time, hell sometimes it feels like I"m letting myself be used for no benefit, ut every now and again you get a comment like that. Thanks for giving me a little hope that there are some appreciative people out there,
>>
File: 1461724059287.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461724059287.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>18629601
actually save the read for someone with hope, I bet they could use it a lot more than I could.
>>
>>18629649
>think for a minute what makes people like us read for others
Probably out of feelings of inadequacy. It's seemingly charitable way to counteract their wrongdoings. For many it could be out of sheer boredom or to improve accuracy.
>This is just a facade and persona I adapt online to make people think I"m a good person.
People aren't good or bad, they're just people who make choices to corrupt their mind or grow from experiences.
>Out of all the readers here, I'm probably the last person who should be giving advice
Your advice works. It has for myself on multiple occasions.
>hell sometimes it feels like I"m letting myself be used for no benefit
That's a common feeling among readers. Why do you feel the need to attach judgement to it? You're still here, after all.
>I know you probably don't mean it but it's sweet when you say things like that.
I absolutely do mean it. You need it most, I bet.

You're incredibly hard on yourself. There's no need to be and it's still possible for you to recognize that.
>>
File: 1172644407033.jpg (35KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1172644407033.jpg
35KB, 500x594px
>>18629649
Don't know if you've left already, but good night. Sleep well.
>>
>>18628673

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HCJJeazC9k

when I will find the love of my life? or already happened
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.