[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 151

File: Don Quijote.jpg (193KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
Don Quijote.jpg
193KB, 1200x960px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous Thread: >>18628991

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
First
>>
anyone down to trade?

I want a general on what's best for me to do right now in life.

As a main focus or even just for the rest of the day.

I'm not sure where to direct my time these days when I get it.
>>
My lonely ass keeping tabs on this thread so I can pounce on the first reader that shows up, biiiiiiiitttttcccchhhhhhhh
>>
File: pic.png (11KB, 548x327px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
11KB, 548x327px
Hello! It's me, Lenormand reader. I'm going to do few readings.
All I need is:
>query
>gender or information whether you like boy or girls if it's a love reading
>drawing made by you. It can be on paper, computer, whatever you like!

Feedback is appreciated.

Also I have a question too. Don't want to go much in details, but: Are this "coincidences" have some meaning? Or it's just pure accident. Someone, please, tell me what the hell is happening.
>>
>>18631559
Are you looking for a trade or may a passing-by person ask for a reading?
>>
>>18631559
>query
Does my ex miss me and is he thinking about contacting me?
>gender or information whether you like boy or girls if it's a love reading
I like boys
>drawing made by you. It can be on paper, computer, whatever you like!
>>
File: 20170214_180917.jpg (2MB, 2258x1691px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_180917.jpg
2MB, 2258x1691px
>>18631559

Love general please

Male, like females
>>
>>18631572
and I'm a girl if it matters
>>
File: 20170114_100407.jpg (12KB, 161x215px) Image search: [Google]
20170114_100407.jpg
12KB, 161x215px
>>18631559
I like guys
I'm a woman.
I'm just wanting guidance. What should I focus on in life? So many things are falling apart and I'm miserable in so many areas. I'm ready to just quit/give up on so many things because I'm not seeing that much reward for the effort being put in.

I want balance within as my main focus. I want to follow what's best for my utmost wellbeing

I'll let you shape the read based on taht information.

Does a drawing in coffee count?
>>
File: mrsmile.png (9KB, 559x396px) Image search: [Google]
mrsmile.png
9KB, 559x396px
>>18631559

recently got a girl in mind, what does she feel for me? Is it worth having any hope?

- Im a Male
>>
>>18631571
Well it's up to you. I'm doing readings for all, but also if someone is interested in doing reading for me that's really appreciated. If you have some query for me, just ask.
>>
ugly ass drawings
>>
File: drawing.jpg (46KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
drawing.jpg
46KB, 576x960px
>>18631595
I see. I'm asking because every time a divination thread pops up it is full of traders and it is kinda impossible to expect an answer.
Anyway:
>query
Does she miss me occasionally? I am aware of the fact that those type of questions are rather... boring. But you know.
>gender
male, interested girls

well I hope there weren't any requirements for the picture. Did it during class.
>>
>>18631572
>Letter, Lily, Man, Anchor, Mice
Well, seems like it, but he don't want to talk, he misses times when you two had intimate moments. For now he is in stagnation. He's calm, but probably bored with life for now. He maybe regret a little bit that he have no contact with you right now. Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck!
>>
File: dddd.png (4KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.png
4KB, 819x460px
>>18631559
Male into girls
Will I find a partner soon? What is she like?
>>
>>18631575
>Stars, Stork, Heart, Clover, Woman
These are pretty good cards, if you ask me. There is a good time for a changes. If you feeling like to approach someone this is good time. It seems like this girl is on the center of attention for everyone. Pretty likable character. You may have a lot luck with her and something good is going to happen so don't worry, anon, go for it. Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it.
>>
Air Query
Male/Capricorn
How do I start making music??
>>
File: notitle.png (650KB, 1230x692px) Image search: [Google]
notitle.png
650KB, 1230x692px
>>18631559
What are her feelings/thoughts about me
I'm a male and i like girls. What's going to happen reader?
>>
File: drawing001.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
drawing001.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>18631559
am i going to regain my independence soon?

female
>>
>>18631578
>Bird, Heart, Scythe, Tree, Fox
Oh boy. Do you have some health issues? It seems like you're to stressout and it might cause you something bad. Go to doctor, because for now it seems like you can have some bad accident with your heart, literally. Check blood pressure too, and try to not give a fuck about what others says, cause it's going to ruin you. Take care of yourself first, then go for other goals.
Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck.
>>
>>18631678
I'm stressed out but don't have heart issues. I work out and am in great shape. If anything I'm on a borderline mental break down.

The person that depends on me has more of a chance of that than I do.

I wish that helped me out but it doesn't. I already know to try to not care about it all but I can't not deal with it.

I literally have to deal with a lot of this in order to survive.

I am stuck in a knot that's so tight I'm not sure what direction to take or if I just need to be strong and it will work out.
>>
File: tonk tonk.png (3KB, 555x247px) Image search: [Google]
tonk tonk.png
3KB, 555x247px
>>18631559
>query
Will my foray into learning Lenormand and Tarot turn out well? Will it help support my research/practice of other occult traditions/stuff?

>gender
male
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (22KB, 681x476px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
22KB, 681x476px
>>18631559
Will I have an intimate relationship with a girl this year?
Male into female
Not much of a drawing, but it was in front of me
>>
>>18631678
But also in a way you're telling me my best guidance is to relax which would imply it will work out. Right?
>>
>>18631587
>Anchor, Clouds, Woman, Tree, Mountain
She's very unsure about you and thinks you're person with some problems in life. Don't see any romatic feeling in this. She's probably going to feel discouragement soon. Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck.
>>
>>18631698
Strangely enough the "girl" you have a relationship will have turned from "male into female", so if that's what you're asking, yes.
>>
>>18631678
thank you

I think I'm going to bake cookies tonight
>>
File: Terrific.gif (3MB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
Terrific.gif
3MB, 261x200px
>>18631654

I seriously should start screencaping all this positive readings i get just to let out once i get inevitably turn down on this hypothetical fairy tale :^)

I joke, thanks for the read mate and keep up the good work.
>>
>>18631691
>>18631702
Yes, just calm down, I know it will be hard and you think it's "easy" to say by someone, but try to sit and meditate for 15 minutes. Take a deep, slow breaths. Read about meditation techniques. It helped me and you should try it too, anon.
>>
Oh well, it's another episode of
>go on /div/ and ask about how your shitty love life will improve

So yeah anons, if there's anyone here willing to help me, i'd appreciate a lot. I will just lfie this air query here and go.

Male, gemini, 22, i like green and maths.
I'd like to know if i should try anything with that blue haired girl.
>>
File: SCN_0010.jpg (360KB, 1344x1240px) Image search: [Google]
SCN_0010.jpg
360KB, 1344x1240px
>>18631559
Things seem stacked against us but, do I have an honest chance with this girl? I really like her.

Male into a girl ( trans male to female if it matters)
>>
File: le penis rear.png (18KB, 2268x1438px) Image search: [Google]
le penis rear.png
18KB, 2268x1438px
>>18631559

I guess a general love/relationships reading, but also if my ex is over me and why she ended things the way she did and if I should expect to hear from her again soon.
I'm a dude, into women.
>>
>>18631714
Kek, don't beat me if something go wrong, please.
You're welcome!
>>
>>18631711
I don't even know what to say about that. I'm not horribly opposed to it or anything but wow
I mean are they cute and pass well at least?
>>
File: night.png (76KB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
night.png
76KB, 768x480px
>>18631559
should i buy the car this month?
male
>>
>>18631717
I used to meditate weekly. I just haven't had time. I'll make time.

Today I've drawn and am going to bake so both of those are in the sense meditative. I've spent less time online doing a lot of goofing off and more time investing in a creative outlet.

I think that's something I need to focus. Partaking in hobbies instead of getting sucked into the internet or social media.

I also work out and that's good meditative alone time.

I think I'll be happier if I just start doing stuff even if it's alone. I'm so hung up on having to do it alone that I get upset about it but after I end up having a good time anyways.

Thank you again for your insight. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18631734
That dude is trolling
>>
trading
>>
File: IMG_2196.jpg (1MB, 2589x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2196.jpg
1MB, 2589x4032px
>>18631559
Hi! I'm a grilll and I'm just wondering if it's possible for meet my goal of leaving my country by next month, THNX!!!
>>
air query because i dont have my deck and cant trade ;-;

recently met someone i really click with, call em j. is there any chance for things to hit the relationship pit between us?
>>
>>18631559
pls dont stop now :'(
>>
>>18631632
>Coffin, Stars, Woman, Garden, Mountain
She's feeling relieved now without you. She felt isolated in this relationship and now she have time for her friends and other stuff. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck.
>>
>>18631770
Welp, that could have been the case. Thank you very much for the effort.
>>
>>18631751
I did notice it was out of turn but fuck
I can't say it's my preference but I couldn't rule it out completely
inb4 fag
>>
>>18631745
It's good you have many interests. Keep it up!
In most situations people make me feel only worse, so I highly recommend doing pleasure by yourself (it's not sexual subtext kek)

>>18631769
Sorry, I'm kinda slow today
>>
File: pls.png (41KB, 1090x520px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
41KB, 1090x520px
>>18631559
What academic field should I pursue?
f
>>
>>18631636
>Ship, Anchor, Heart, Fish, Clover
It will be looong journey, but eventually you will meet someone who will be related to your work. Good co-worker, probably with money. You will be very happy with effect at the end. Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18631798
Thank you so much for the reading, Lenom..

How long of a journey?
>>
>>18631669
>Ring, Cross, Woman, Fish, Key
She thinks this relationship would be hard in some ways. Do you have a lot of money, anon? She thinks it would be a good idea to go for this relationship for it, but don't worry, eventually, she will fall for you hard and develop her true feelings. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with her.
>>
Happy Valentine's Day /div/! I'm doing love readings! If you ask me "what does my future love look like" I will say a squirrel.

Give me an image and your favorite love song and a love query, and your gender too. To receive a reading. I probably won't get to everyone so don't be salty if you don't get a reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B4g7Au0DYk
>>
>>18631805
Hard to tell because it's Anchor card which saying about something long-term
>>
>>18631836
Do you think it could mean I will find love after moving?
>>
File: owl.jpg (10KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
10KB, 212x238px
>>18631829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIrm0dHbCDU

I'm a man

My query is just a basic love question I think. When/how will I find true love if ever, love reciprocated
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (32KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
32KB, 448x545px
>>18631829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS7e43qVpbE
Dirty song, but I love it.

Will I find a girlfriend soon? What will our relationship be like?
>>
>>18631825
Thanks a lot. I'm actually kinda poor, probably why she thinks it'd be difficult. I don't know reader. All i have is my intelligence and slightly above average looks i'd say.

Do you think it's going to be good or have any advice? Romance really is weird.
>>
>>18631829
Aaa gomen
https://youtu.be/QV9Oo669Ons
Female
What does b think about me romantically?
>>
File: 1485077349402.jpg (213KB, 1080x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1485077349402.jpg
213KB, 1080x1149px
>>18631829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJzMyeeqt24

I'm a male, can you give me a relationship reading? Anything you can tell me about this semester is good too, really. I found this pic on /tv/ and really liked it.
>>
File: ad.jpg (16KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
16KB, 400x302px
>>18631829

>hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqA0VQwwPaI

Love advice?

I am male
>>
File: ki.jpg (267KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
ki.jpg
267KB, 1000x1415px
>>18631829
>favorite love song
https://youtu.be/frr87L1sNBo
How will I meet my future gf. Are we going to be good together?
>>
trading
>>
>>18631844
If you ask me it's good to give a chance, you know? Result of it is good, nothing bad if you ask me. And of course she may have doubts about it, probably don't want to have someone who depends too much on her. Romance is weird indeed.
>>
>>18631840
Yep, ship can says about literal travel, so yes.
>>
>>18631841
Eight of Wands reversed, The Sun reversed, Queen of Wands.

You will find love on an airplane that's crashing. This is a metaphor of course. (Do I have to say that?) But it will be love, still. She will be hot/cold, on/off. I pulled The Sun reversed and Queen of Wands, The Sun reversed is cold and depression and Queen of Wands is warmth and exuberance. Everyone's plane is crashing here. We're just doing the best we can. Laugh as much as you can and you will always find love. Take lots of rides on airplanes, you will be seated next to your love or you will hit it off with one of the stewardesses. If not, you'll be in a new place and a whole bunch of new loves to meet! I don't think you'll find your true love in the town/city that you're living in.
>>
File: shittypic[1].jpg (34KB, 632x439px) Image search: [Google]
shittypic[1].jpg
34KB, 632x439px
>>18631559
female
>i like men
>will me and the man I like be together?
>>
>>18631677
>Man, Birds, Snake, Anchor, Garden
Did you lost your job? You're probably going to have phone call about it. There is a man around you, not bad, he have good intentions. This case may go on a little longer than you think it would, but in the end you will succed. Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck.
>>
>>18631875
thank you
>>
>>18631842
Seven of Wands reversed, Ten of Wands reversed, The Tower reversed.

The cards say don't give up because there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Think about information. Love is just an exchange of information. The one you love is going to exchange so much information with you. Lots of songs you will share together. You will find a girlfriend soon, and the relationship will be easy and smooth and very caring. You're going to avoid a disastrous relationship with a fling and enter a long-term relationship with someone you care about deeply. Cheers.
>>
File: tumblr_oldqbdfm3Z1t2l1wdo1_1280.jpg (252KB, 1170x785px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oldqbdfm3Z1t2l1wdo1_1280.jpg
252KB, 1170x785px
>>18631829

female
will i find a boyfriend this year or will i be alone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXCKLJGLENs
>>
>>18631710
are you sure about that?
>>
File: 1463015982192.jpg (2MB, 1240x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1463015982192.jpg
2MB, 1240x1488px
>>18631829
Is a deeper relationship ever going to blossom between Christina and I? Not necessarily love I just want to be closer you know? male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK4DeMYtumc
>>
>>18631871
I'm not that reliant. My only doubt is that. I don't know if she'll understand. There's more than one side, i need someone who can see multiple of those at least.
Time will tell i suppose. I really gotta be less emotional about this, romance made me realize i'm actually emotional on these matters. One day i'll find my way too, hopefully.
>>
>>18631848
Nine of Pentacles reversed, The World reversed, Knight of Cups reversed.

Hahahahahah I love that song. I hope this isn't /b/ we're talking about. Kidding. B cares for you romantically but he's very jealous and moody. There's a lack of completeness in your life that could be completed by him though. Pay attention to every minute detail of your feelings. Your feelings are important. The stars are looking out for you, because you care about lots of little things. Let everyone else worry about the big things. B cares for you, but I wouldn't say he loves you. (I'm assuming he's male.) A flower blooms in Saturn's anus.
>>
>>18631892
h-how soon, anon? Could you give me a time frame?
Did you actually see two relationships?

Thank you so much.
>>
File: lone-star.png (76KB, 2220x2111px) Image search: [Google]
lone-star.png
76KB, 2220x2111px
>>18631829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3Nl1GZzuw

I simply don't understand my love life,some insights please?

-male
>>
>>18631696
>Fox, Mice, Rider, Clover, Garden
You're weirdly excited about this topic. You have a lot of energy to use, but you're stress out too much about it for some reason. Do you want to use this ability in public later?
You have a lot of energy about it, but it's really weird. Can't tell how it turns, for now, it's telling you're going to do some readings for people at some point.

If you want to git gud, do readings, tell people to give you a feedback and resreach about lenormand and tarot at different sources and more practice.
>>
>>18631855
Queen of Pentacles, Knight of Wands, Seven of Swords.

You will find a girl that is fire in the bed. No seriously. She will be lusty but also homely (but not ugly) and do everything you want her to do before you even know it. She will be sneaky and creep into your life without you being really aware of it happening until it's too late and she's in there. You will have a lot of energy for your studies this semester and feel a renewed sense of confidence in your abilities. You will be kept safe for this semester. Nothing you need to worry about. Just look out for that girl! She will sneak up on you!
>>
>>18631890
this is all very encouraging, and eerily correct. thank you!
>>
>>18631829
Why does my love life always seem to violently implode
male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vgG15LuFMo
>>
>>18631926
the near disastrous one is set to happen within the next few months, the deep and caring one will be about in a year. You will have long forgotten about this reading by the time you meet her.
>>
>>18631950
If you have juice for an extra one, could you give me a reading about the girl from the disastrous one?
>>
File: oo.jpg (64KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
64KB, 375x500px
>>18631829
Future boyfriend?
Is he good, loving?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DFebkDpJnM

Fem
>>
>>18631919
We're dating so that kinda worries me
Anyways thank you!
>>
>>18631941
This is going to happen in this semester? I really dont know a girl like that, I got like 3 months until this sem ends. Guess that also means nothing will happen with this certain girl. Btw thank you for doing this read for me

This is very hopeful but confusing a bit too
>>
>>18631858
The High Priestess, Wheel of Fortune reversed, Five of Pentacles.

The cards are telling me you need to follow your intuition more, because you have a good intuition and it will lead you to a place of warmth and understanding. You have this great intuition but you will have bad luck on the way, nothing you can do about bad luck my friend. There's a quote I read once: "love extends itself into poverty." You need to not be afraid to enter that poverty in order to find your love. You need to go to your lowest low in order to find what your power truly is. We live very very low lives here on Earth, but they get exalted through art, like this song. In your love you need to create art in order for it to be a true love. A blueberry paints itself green. Love is exploding everywhere. You just have to tune in and watch the fireworks blow. This is a time of great turmoil but it also can be a time of great excitement if you let it. The ships going down but we're having our fun. You want to share this fun with the best possible person you can find. Hope this helps.
>>
>>18631937
>you're stress out too much about it for some reason
I'm a perfectionist, I stress about everything not going right
but thanks, I'll take the advice into mind
>>
trading.
does he consider us a couple, or want to?
>>
what do you guys think of redgrave as a reader? he was getting some shit on the last thread
>>
>>18631698
>House, Lily, Heart, Stork, Rider
There is a possibility to something happen, but for now you like spending time in your home where is nice. Like I said, there is a possibility to new beginning of something, maybe new neighbor? I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it.
>>
>>18631983
redgrave plz. Gotta be more subtle if you want feedback :^)
>>
>>18631983
Huh, what happened? I didn't track last thread
>>
>>18631983
redgrave scried my gender and apperance wihtout even knowing anything about me
>>
>>18631992
pfft I wished I was redgrave, he seems too nice I actually got a reading from him between me and a guy and it was quite accurate, didn't get a good outcome but it did ended up being accurate.

>>18631994
some idiot was calling him a phoney and what not just because
>>
>>18631766
me to meet my*
>>
>>18631987
I'm planning to move in not too long so maybe that is it
>>
>>18631861
Four of Pentacles, Two of Cups reversed, Ace of Cups reversed.

You will meet her right after she has had a breakup and you will be her "rebound" but don't worry because this relationship will last for a long time. I was the rebound once and that relationship lasted 5 years almost. You guys will have a lot of repression but that will get out in bed. It will be like a dream, one that you're creating. Like you'll be living a lucid dream with her. You will love conservatively and not give yourself completely to her, but she will think you're more mysterious this way and she will attach to you. A broken baseball gets thrown to a loyal dog.
>>
>>18631983
I think he is a pretty good reader
>>
>>18631724
>Dog, Rider, Heart, Ring, Fox
She's a good friend to you. You must be very honest with her and bluntly tell her about your feelings. You're thinking about getting in this relationship for a long time, but it seems she may not be very honest with her. Make a talk with her to clarify things. This seems the best option. Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it.
>>
>>18631901
Five of Wands reversed, The Emperor, Judgement.

You will meet a boyfriend through a disagreement. It may be a playful disagreement (like which Beatle is the best) or it may be a serious disagreement (like he may have hit you with his car or something). There will be some conflict and some resolution and that resolution will be that you should be in a relationship together. He will also remind you of your father in a tender way. You will feel "rebirthed" in this process of finding true love. You will not be alone, you will find many people who would like to be with you but the one you need to pay attention to is the one you have a disagreement with. A harmonizing firefly skips into perdition merrily.
>>
>>18631983
Never gotten a read from him or heard much of him til now, so no idea who he is. But he picked a sweet name, aesthetics are like 90% of the charm here, so he's a cool dude in my book.
>>
>>18632013
Nice. Do you think it's someone who I knew or it will be a someone new?
>>
>>18631983
He didn't really get shit though. He got tired, started to be inaccurate, and an anon pointed that out.
>>
>>18632049
seems like he was, he was being called a "phoney" and the person kept picking at it, check out the thread senpai
>>
>>18631980

>Two of Swords, Six of Pentacles

>No
>Yes

>Nine of Pentacles, Strength, Three of Cups (R), Ten of Cups

Try not to goo too strong on this but make your intentions clear. He is willing to give it a chance and Ten of Cups is a tremendous card for relationships. But forcing will not help here, so just be friendly and try to relate with him or so is my take,

My question is if i should make this trip alone, with family or (if by the time i have one) a romantic partner?
>>
>>18632049
in a really dickish way. you can give constructive criticism without calling someone a faker
>>
>>18632056
thanks. starting yours.
>>
If you could send any reader a heartfelt valentine, which reader would you be the secret admirer of and why?
>>
>>18631907
The Sun, Eight of Cups, Four of Cups reversed.

Ahhh I love this song so much. You will feel warmth and exuberance from Christina and this will inspire you to write poetry or make artwork or do some creative work that involves her. There is some disillusionment going on and some confusion as to where the relationship will go (obviously). There is also the sense of a missed opportunity to really dive deep into y'all's feelings for each other. Ask her how she feels about you and let her know you'd like to be closer. I know it's a lot more complicated than it seems. Hmmm. A bear charges into a roadblock with a paintbrush and a pistol in his hands. "the fact that you are married, only proves you're my best friend" I have a feeling you have a relationship like this with Christina very deep and complicated and a bit dark sometimes.
>>
>>18632059
hijinks or rustig <3
best readers in the land
>>
>>18632041
someone new.
>>
>>18631730
>>18631742
>>18631766
>>18631785
>>18631883
I'm very very very sorry, but I don't feel like doing more readings, anons. Maybe you'll catch me next time. I hope everyone had fun!
>>
>>18632057
I didnt read any of the drama, but there are some fake readers on /div/ and this is a bigger problem than you think
>>
>>18632056
>>18632056
>by yourself: strength
>with family: death
>romantic partner: seven of cups
By yourself. You'll get a lot more out of it when you can just focus on yourself and the trip.
Your family would just drain the experience from you, and a romantic partner would distract you. This is definitely something you're better off doing on your own.
>>
>>18632033

thank you ryan, i appreciate the reading. i'll be on the look out for him.
>>
>>18632069
Thanks, also part about me is pretty accurate, I hope you're right about it and it will happen someday.
>>
>>18632065
Rustig gave me a totally off reading but Hijnks seems good.
>>
>>18632074
>bigger problem than you think
nah, dude, I get it. i'm not retarded, but redgrave isn't fake. I'm >>18631998
>>
>>18632059
Io and maybe Cheswick
>>
>>18632074
>fake readers on /div/
I think the hard part is distinguishing if a reader is fake or not. I often hear a lot of readers have doubts themselves about their capabilities. It's an interesting topic really.
>>
File: cups08.jpg (93KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
cups08.jpg
93KB, 350x600px
>>18632075

So it seems. Thanks
>>
Trading.
>>18632088
That's why CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is important. We really do feel the connections; see the vision and auras and energies, but then we wonder if maybe we're just crazy. I mean, look at Cheswick. Lmao
Not hate, Ches. You're just...intense.
>>
>>18631933
The Hermit reversed, The Chariot reversed, Page of Pentacles.

Ahhh I love this song, so many good songs today. This song played at a church fish fry I went to one day. Your love life is strange because you have many options but you're still very lonely. You're a very passionate lover, but you feel like you're always losing the game for some reason. You're going to receive a new job offer soon and you might fall in love with a coworker there. The primary feeling here is loneliness and that needs to be looked at carefully. A frisbee falls from the sky into an erupting volcano. Love exists in all dimensions. Feel all of your dimensions expanding and loving.
>>
File: oedipe et sphinge.jpg (63KB, 300x597px) Image search: [Google]
oedipe et sphinge.jpg
63KB, 300x597px
>>18631829
I am currently planning on moving to a different country and there's a girl there that I like. I'm wondering if it will work with her.

I'm a guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8FM8nyy_Fk
>>
File: IMG_2477.jpg (196KB, 340x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2477.jpg
196KB, 340x500px
>>18632065
My ears are burning! Haha, oh hush Anon... I'm not the best, you are. Happy Valentine's Day and wishing you the very best!
>>
>>18632059
Probably that anime shitposter anon. Seems like they'd need one.

He'd probably take it too seriously like a dork though.
>>
>>18632094

Query?
>>
>>18632104
don't be so humble Jinx senpai your readings are off the charts and it's always a blessing to get a reading from you. Thank you for that and Happy Valentines :3
>>
>>18632110
Will I have a chance to make it up to him? I ruined our trip to France two years ago. Don't think he ever really...recovered from it.
>>
File: autism.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>And they later wonder why half the readers only do trades
>>
>>18631945
Three of Pentacles reversed, Six of Pentacles reversed, Ten of Pentacles reversed.

I don't know, maybe because you're a destructive person and you attract destructive people who are out to hurt you? I really don't know man. The main thing you need to work on is you need to be more of a team player (ugh I sound like a fucking employer). But really man the cards are telling me you are selfish and dealing with loss but in a bad way and are rude and take people for granted. You got some things you need to work on. An AK-47 decides to have feelings, randomly. A cat chases an invisible woman. Work on caring more openly and attracting more caring women, if you're into that. You might be into the types that are out to hurt you. Sooooo I don't know, at least have fun when it implodes in your face.
>>
>>18632117
kek this made me laugh so much
>>
File: wtf22.png (61KB, 499x474px) Image search: [Google]
wtf22.png
61KB, 499x474px
>>18632096

This coworker is someone new to me or someone I already know?
>>
>>18632063
that was really insightful and I'm really thankful you took the time to help. Incredibly accurate by the way I'm a aspiring artist and shes been my muse for awhile. Again thank you so much, god bless you Ryan.
>>
>>18632104
If it's worth anything you're one of the few readers I remember, or recognize by name even though I don't really keep tabs on "which /div/ celebrity is hot or scandalous this season". Seems you're pretty well liked, and that seems like a real accomplishment for a reader around these parts in my opinion. Keep up the good work Hijinks-senpai ~
>>
>>18631959
Five of Pentacles reversed, Page of Swords, Two of Swords reversed.

Future boyfriend is mentally restless, outgoing, and magnetic. You may see him entertaining a group of people at a party. He will lack spiritual strength though, spiritually he will be impoverished. But you will teach him the ways of magic and the sacred heart. There will be some indecision and confusion involved in this relationship. But it will all get resolved. A river stands up and trips over a porcupine. He loves you but he's not sure how to show his love all the time.
>>
>>18632113

>Five of Wands. Wheel of Fortune, Four of Pentacles, Seven of Swords

Yes he will but only if you actively try femanon. Make it fun and excite him, that is where the game its at. Perhaps subtly ask for things he might enjoy doing and strike there, somewhere he always wanted to go or something he always wanted to try, that kind of things.

For me id like to know what things do i need to work out to find a good romantic relationship. Thanks
>>
>>18632117
this!
>>
>>18632122
someone new.
>>
>>18632117
I'm a fairly new reader here from time to time? Does it really get that bad?
>>
File: kirby call.png (185KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
kirby call.png
185KB, 600x684px
>>18632120

Thats what i am here
>>
File: dance.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>18632150

Some times, yes.
>>
>>18632145
>Ten of Swords, Four of Cups, Nine of Cups, Chariot, Magician.
Seems like you need to work on your self-doubt and esteem issues. You're really quite charming when you want to be, so work on your ability to be more foreward without being awkward. You can practice those skills anywhere, like taking the initiative to make friends at work or school. Those abilities to be smooth and thoughtful translate to all types of relationships. Anyways, you've got good things coming. Just be more confident. I almost feel like you just get overlooked a lot.
>>
>>18632097
The Moon, The Chariot, Eight of Swords.

Hahahah I remember screaming this song out in jail when I was in jail for smashing everything in my apartment in a manic rage. Enough about me. I see this being a very complicated and a bit dark relationship. There is some grand illusion going on that trips you up and distracts you from your relationship with this girl. Do you ever feel like everything in the world was designed specifically for you? Your feeling of this might get in the way of your relationship. Eventually, you will stumble into Victory. And you will find that you like it very much there. Although it is blind. When you have defeat, you see everything clearly and know exactly why you are cheated. When you win, well, you just win. There are more spiritual lessons in defeat. Jesus Christ was defeated so that we all may be victorious, if you believe that sort of thing. A winged hot dog jumps on the father of the twin rivers.
>>
Hey /div/! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day! I love you all, and you are pretty darn great people. <3
>>
>>18632150
>>18632161
It doesn't. Some readers have infamy because they're either moody/insecure or very picky.

Like i get it guys, it can be better. But when you say these things you're scaring away potential readers. We in this together lads :( Make love not hate
>>
File: 1487049309654.jpg (18KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1487049309654.jpg
18KB, 400x267px
>>18632168
>Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!
T-thanks Empath
>>
Trading! What will he be feeling when he sees me for the first time in nine months?
>>
>>18632166
I try very very hard to not fall into that trap of thinking that everything was specifically designed for me. Sometimes though, my delusions, both good and bad, are too strong and well, I like to dream a bit too much. To be quite honest, the stumbling into victory seems to be quite accurate as I have no idea how to pull this off and am completely lost. Thank you though, I have had plenty of defeats in my life. This will help me hope.
>>
File: IMG_2475.jpg (307KB, 1242x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2475.jpg
307KB, 1242x1240px
>>18632141
You all seriously flatter me and give me too much praise. I'm not the diviner I used to be, I used to dedicate entire evenings or days to divining and teaching for /x/. Now I'm too busy and barely here... I am a ghost.

For what it's worth, I just hope that I can open people's minds to the possibilities, the future, and the spooky unknown. I hoped that I've helped or guided Anons on the right path, towards a better future.

To me, I'm not the senpai; but the learner. I'm just as much a participant as you are in this crazy thing called life. We'll unravel it's mysteries, it's various twists and turns - together Anon.
>>
>>18632168
Can you do readings please?
>>
>>18632188

>Seven of Swords (R), Two of Pentacles (R), Ten of Cups, Seven of Swords

He will think something on the lines of ''Not her again dam it...''

Joking. Actually i see this rather positive he will feel a bit overwhelmed and obliged but that is only because the situation itself. His feelings for you will be quite nice and he will be very happy to see you.

For me id like to know if i have a chance with W at all or will i inevitably crash.
>>
>>18632168
I second this >>18632206
>>
>>18632198

Special day Jinks, give some reads... please :>
>>
>>18632212
>six of pents, strength, page of pents, judgement, ten of cups
Yes! But it's going to take awhile for things to develop. Seems when it finally happens, it'll just be like, "whoa!" out of nwhere. : )
>>
Hello masters, i surrender to you
test with me with some of your magic ok?
i thank you
>>
File: IMG_20170208_233059_215.jpg (177KB, 1796x1796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170208_233059_215.jpg
177KB, 1796x1796px
>>18631559
Query: should I pursue music production?

>>
Any trading?
>>
>>18632241
More specifically dubstep, it's a dream of mine but if possible I'd like to know the future if I do pursue it
>>
>>18632246
wut up
>>
>>18632231
I suppose I could. Give me some time to prepare. I'll do readings on love and lust, for this special day - but only for a short while. BRB
>>
File: 1484238496406.gif (616KB, 244x156px) Image search: [Google]
1484238496406.gif
616KB, 244x156px
>>18632257

Noice

I call dibs :^]
>>
>>18632257
awww yinss!!!!
>>
>>18632257
>tfw i was just about to sleep but i cant after seein this
>>
>>18632267
better be quick boi ;)
>>
>>18632257
Oh boy!
>>
File: 1486314130981.gif (3MB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1486314130981.gif
3MB, 425x425px
>>18632278
>>
>>18632257
what do you need to know?
>>
Any readers care to take a punch at this one? Why is she in my dreams now?
Male.
Cancer.
>>
>>18632257
Omg
>>
Guy, interested in girls. Wondering how a girl feels about me, got her flowers today. Wanting to know how my life is going to go for the next year or so, but primarily concerned with her.
>>
File: fractal_heart_by_solictice.jpg (758KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
fractal_heart_by_solictice.jpg
758KB, 2048x2048px
Alright /x/, /div/...

For a short while, I will be divining via fractomancy about all your Valentine's Day queries. Protip: They don't have to be love or lust related.

Fractomancy lends itself well to "yes/no" queries; but I'd be happy to make an attempt at an interpretation.

Fret not Anons, for you are not alone and, truly, no man is an island (especially not in our more Globalized world).

Seekers:
>name/alias
>query/concern
>your /x/-related, spooky pics/gifs/webm files

Best wishes.
>>
File: REC_monster.jpg (7KB, 548x290px) Image search: [Google]
REC_monster.jpg
7KB, 548x290px
Mari
Will I finally get my boyfriend back, or will this time we're going to spend together at least facilitate his eventual return?
>>
File: HK.jpg (442KB, 1024x1434px) Image search: [Google]
HK.jpg
442KB, 1024x1434px
>>18632368
I keep getting some readings from /div/ about an upcoming relationship and i want to know how will i meet her, if i have not already.

Any insights on this would help, because i dont have a single clue, bleh.
>>
>>18632369
>>18632368
>>
File: 43z6.gif (488KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
43z6.gif
488KB, 500x307px
>>18632368

Hello Hijinks. My name is Mimi. I'm currently in a relationship and would like to know where do you see it heading & develop in the upcoming years? Thank you in advance.
>>
File: KqIL6Vy.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
KqIL6Vy.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>18632368

J
Male

Will I find a girlfriend soon? How will it go?
Anything about her appearance is welcome, thanks in advance.
>>
>>18632368
Agatha
will me and this leo person reconcile and talk to each other this year ?
>>
File: skelington.gif (123KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
skelington.gif
123KB, 200x150px
>>18632368
Rain
I want to know when I'll meet my true love. Got some readings about girl who will want to come back, but fuck it, I don't want it. You gave me some accurate reading about something so I have faith in you.
>>
File: 1485927416860.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485927416860.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>>18632368
"17"
Does my future musical projects have potential to be good/great?
>>
File: 1178149975537.jpg (18KB, 322x334px) Image search: [Google]
1178149975537.jpg
18KB, 322x334px
>>18632368

Ash
Can I move thinks in the right direction with this girl? I just want to blow her mind.

Thank you Jinxy. I hope you're doing well <3
>>
File: XQ1tod76fo1_400.jpg (53KB, 368x500px) Image search: [Google]
XQ1tod76fo1_400.jpg
53KB, 368x500px
>>18632368

lana
will i find a job in the next few months?
>>
>>18632387
>thinks

Sorry I'm stoopid. I meant "things"
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 269x187px
>>18632368
Davi

Jéssica loves me?? Who loves me?
>>
File: building.jpg (115KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
building.jpg
115KB, 700x394px
>>18632368
H
Does my 3 year plan in regards towards not focusing on romantic relationships pan out
>>
File: 1132466.jpg (59KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
1132466.jpg
59KB, 320x312px
Mia
What does the future hold in terms of love?
>>
File: scary-face[1].jpg (22KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
scary-face[1].jpg
22KB, 400x350px
>>18632368
Autumn
Do I get a boyfriend this month?
>>
File: download.png (36KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
36KB, 1050x676px
>>18632369
Hmm... Outlook: not so good Mari.

This fractal is asymmetric and, dare I say, devilish-looking. It's unfinished.

I'd say that it is still a possibility - but perhaps there are better, less destructive (healthier) alternatives.
>>
File: IMG_2388.png (592KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2388.png
592KB, 640x1136px
>>18632368
Moike
Since it was Valentine's Day I found myself thinking of her a lot even thought it's been a few months. Did she do the same?
>>
>>18632383
Correction: I give it time frame in 5 months
>>
File: 1486927365354.gif (648KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486927365354.gif
648KB, 300x200px
>>18632368
Sam
Will I be in a relationship any time soon? If so how are we going to meet?
>>
>>18632397
Thanks, Hijinks ;___;
>>
>>18632395
didn't link :/ >>18632368
>>
File: download (1).png (58KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
58KB, 1050x632px
>>18632371
I see harmonious shapes - its a little busy, but it repeats well.

I see a lot of these squares that are made by two triangles - I'd take this as a good sign. Two halves that make a whole.
>>
File: IMG_8606.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8606.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>18632368
Bun
Will me and him be happy when we get together ?
>>
>>18632416

Cute. Thank you
>>
File: download (2).png (81KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
81KB, 1050x676px
>>18632374
Hello Mimi (:

Wow, a very cool and symmetrical fractal! Lots of arrows pointing inwards (and it's a little heart-shaped?)

I'd take this as a very positive sign. You might be doing some inner-workings and some developing - perhaps together with a loved one?

Best wishes.
>>
File: download (3).png (48KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
48KB, 1050x632px
>>18632377
>dat inverted star doe...

A very nice fractal. Lots of star shapes. There might be some slight negative or opposing forces against you in this upcoming relationship - but all in all I'd take this fractal as a positive sign that things will be cohesive.
>>
File: 1468361380060.jpg (57KB, 424x425px) Image search: [Google]
1468361380060.jpg
57KB, 424x425px
>>18632368
Sam ( a different sam)
Will I ever get soulmate so if not ever? If so, where will I find her?
>>
>>18632429
That looks badass! Thank you very much.
>>
File: 989723.jpg (167KB, 668x800px) Image search: [Google]
989723.jpg
167KB, 668x800px
>>18632368
S
Will i have an influential good future?
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>18632368

mole

i have become enlighten, i know how this realm works and how the zodiac and astrology controls people.

this has just been recently discovered with help of others. i have a very powerful clairvoyance skill of able to see my future. i have even dreamed about my future self.

im not even sure what my concern is how does my future for 2017 look? any major changes?
>>
File: download (4).png (47KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).png
47KB, 1050x632px
>>18632378
I foresee two star shapes - a wall divides them; but they are able to meet in the middle.

I'd say that this is a great sign that you two will be able to forgive and forget. Reach out towards one another equally - and you'll both be able to overcome the obstacles that stand before you.
>>
File: dark-poem.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dark-poem.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>18632368
Car
Do i have a future with her? Is it worth pursuing? I'm a male.
>>
>>18632446
I actually enjoyed that fractal, thank you so much. You can't give me a time frame, right?

Happy valentine's day ^^
>>
File: festive-20.jpg (91KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
festive-20.jpg
91KB, 1500x998px
>>18632368
Hey!
My alias is Prinky

How my studies will go in this new country-Good ?
Some adivice to become happy with it?
>>
>>18632458
heh the image is so pretty, omg thank you so much hijinks ;_; this gives me so much hope, I really needed this thank you and have a happy valentines day <3
>>
File: download (5).png (52KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).png
52KB, 1050x676px
>>18632383
>>18632403
I see a sharp, pentagonal wheel.

Wheels (in my mind) represent work, chance, and repetition.
>I want to know when I'll meet my true love

Perhaps, through these ideologies, you will. Your fractal is nice, well contained, and repeats well.

I don't know specifically how you'll find true love - but I'd say it's in your future.
>>
>>18632485
Question Hijinks (I'm not the person you replied to in this post) is it better in fractomancy when the result picture is clean, less chaotic and more for a lack of better word... structured?
>>
File: download (6).png (48KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).png
48KB, 1050x632px
>>18632384
Another wheel... Lots of repeating shapes.

There is a lot of harmony in your fractal - I'd say "yes", you are talented and have a lot of potential.
>>
>>18632485
This shape is pretty nice. Reminds me of sonic, kek
Gotta go fast
Thanks, Hijinks! Hope you have a nice day
>>
>>18632494
Can you explain us your technique? You use https://sciencevsmagic.net/fractal/#0060,0090,1,1,0,0,1 but how do you decide how it looks like?
>>
File: download (7).png (58KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).png
58KB, 1050x632px
>>18632387
>>18632391
I very angular wheel - but it's very harmonious. Much like with OldHelp's reading, I'm seeing lots of these little triangles that are coming together to make a bigger, "better" shape.

Just put enough effort into it and things should run smoothly (enough). Best wishes.
>>
File: 1484629084847.jpg (350KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1484629084847.jpg
350KB, 1800x1322px
>>18632368
There's a girl I'm trying to get nudes from. Either- will I get nudes, or what should I do to get them?
meme unrelated
>>
File: 463305-463.jpg (258KB, 2048x2047px) Image search: [Google]
463305-463.jpg
258KB, 2048x2047px
>>18632368
Kit
Are things going to start looking up for me career-wise?
>>
>>18632501
Thank you very much for your reading.
>>
File: download (8).png (83KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).png
83KB, 1050x676px
>>18632388
Looks like a lot of compartments - lots of these little shapes trying to line-up with one another.

Your fractal is somewhat symmetrical and repeats well, but it becomes "busier" as the little shapes start to connect.

My advice? The small stuff is what is getting you down. So long as you clean up everything and tidy yourself up - the bigger picture will fall into place.
>>
>>18632513

thank you for the reading but what do you mean by cleaning up everything? like having a more positive attitude or something?
>>
File: download (9).png (54KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).png
54KB, 1050x632px
>>18632392
>Jéssica loves me??
Yes, she does.

Your fractal is very symmetrical and even flower/rose-shaped.

There is potential for life, abundance, and love here.
>>
>>18632393
Hmmm... Your fractal is semi star-shaped; but there is a lot of "static" or "electricity" around the perimeter.

Your star-shape is also off-kilter.

My advice is that things could be better - there is a lot of energy here; but it may not be in the good way. Don't spend too much energy or push this relationship too hard. Let things happen naturally - don't force it.
>>
>>18632518
And im suposed to do something?
>>
File: download (10).png (79KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).png
79KB, 1050x632px
>>18632527
>forgot your fractal
>>
>>18632368
Alexander
Does she want to be with me?
>>
File: download (11).png (34KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).png
34KB, 1050x632px
>>18632395
>>18632413
Hmm... This is an interesting shape. It's almost "bow-tie" or "hour glass" -shaped.

I'm sorry Mia, love might not be in your immediate future. Your fractal is very asymmetrical, open ended, and doesn't repeat as well as others.

Perhaps time is a factor? Be patient and wait. Perhaps appearances/looks can be a factor? Don't focus on the outward; but inward.
>>
>>18632396
>Do I get a boyfriend this month?

I'd say - that it's very positively so. Your shape is very connected and solidly fractals.
>>
File: download (12).png (41KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).png
41KB, 1050x676px
>>18632554
>I'm so sorry, I'm having a hard time remembering to attach your fractals

;___;
>>
>>18632401
>Did she do the same?

You probably thought of her more than she thought of you... My apologies Anon. Your fractal is open-ended, uneven, and rather busy on the sides.

Perhaps you'll find a more harmonious relationship later. It sounds like it's been months, perhaps this is a sign in of itself.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (16KB, 379x363px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
16KB, 379x363px
>>18632518
>>
File: download (13).png (47KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).png
47KB, 1050x632px
>>18632572
Ugh... This captchas are killing me...
>>
>>18632548
Good. I came out of a relationship recently and still need time to heal. Never been more put-off with dating.

Thank you.
>>
Chad
Which path should I start down?
>>
trading
am i more nervous than I have to be? am i overthinking things?
>>
File: download (14).png (97KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).png
97KB, 1050x632px
>>18632405
Oh Anon... I...

Just don't focus on love or relationships right now.
>>
>>18632407
I'm sorry ;___;

I wish you the best! Perhaps you'll prove me wrong!!
>>
>>18632572
It has, and it's just stupid how this is nagging in my head. Thanks for the reading!
>>
File: download (15).png (41KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).png
41KB, 1050x632px
>>18632423
Yes. I see a solid bond and a circular structure. Your happiness is strong with one another.
>>
>>18632308
Can I try anon? Were you in a conflict with this person?
>>
>>18632599
Oh well, I kind of knew it, still, I like my messy fractal.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: download (16).png (41KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (16).png
41KB, 1050x632px
>>18632424
Of course OldHelp!
>NewHelp

It's my pleasure.

>>18632448
>Will I ever get soulmate
>pic related

Da comrade. Kek, yeah - I should say so. Your fractal is strong, hexagonal, and has many "hour glass" shapes in it. Perhaps time is merely a factor.
>>
>>18632450
You're very welcome!

>>18632451
>Will i have an influential good future?
OOooohh yeah! I'd say "yes"

Perhaps, almost too perfectly so. Your fractal has perfect symmetry and has so many stars within stars. It repeats well too.

Best wishes.
>>
File: download (17).png (52KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).png
52KB, 1050x676px
>>18632641
>I'm FAR too tired!!! D:

Here is your perfect fractal Anon...
>>
>>18632368
I'd like a reading if you still have the energy.

Did she already notice me?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 262x200px
>>18632654
Forgot pic
>>
>>18632368
frank

I've always felt that answers were relatively easy, but asking the right question is hard. I appreciate that this isn't a yes/no question, but I'm out of ideas that I can generate from inside my own head, so I'm mostly just looking for any hints, however small, as to what questions I should be asking. Thanks.

(Picture is an amplituhedron. It seemed appropriate.)
>>
File: amplituhedron_span.jpg (95KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
amplituhedron_span.jpg
95KB, 640x426px
>>18632667
Clearly I'm tired, too, I forgot the picture, derp.
>>
>>18632634
Thank You
>>
File: download (18).png (100KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).png
100KB, 1050x632px
>>18632454
>i have become enlighten
>i know how this realm works and how the zodiac and astrology controls people
>i have a very powerful clairvoyance skill of able to see my future
Oh /x/... Never change :^)

>any major changes?
No. No major changes.

Your fractal is so busy and has far too many loose ends.
>>
File: boner.png (54KB, 615x439px) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
54KB, 615x439px
Alright /div/ - I'm drawing a line in the sand.

No more new queries. I'm going to answer all of the current ones; but none after this post.

I apologize in advance and best wishes.
>>
>>18632654
>>18632661

Aaaand I fucking forgot my alias, too. I'm JF.
>>
File: download (19).png (43KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (19).png
43KB, 1050x676px
>>18632459
>Do i have a future with her?
Yes. I'd say - go pursue her! What do you have to lose?
>>
>>18632680
yep that my life right now, well done. and thank you.
>>
>>18632590
>three of wands, two of swords, nine of wands
yes you are nervous more than you need to be but this kind of nervousness is expected since you are anticipating this big event. just relax and remind yourself most would be worried in your situation. you are overthinking things like the 2 of swords says and it will further weigh down on you if you keep worrying about it. please relax.

my query is what does he feel about me right now?
>>
File: download (20).png (70KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (20).png
70KB, 1050x632px
>>18632464
>You can't give me a time frame, right?

Time frames are... Difficult to interpret. Even when I scry - it can be difficult to see (sometimes I don't always get hints like: time of day or era in history). It's a frame of reference kind of thing.

>Happy valentine's day ^^
Y-you too Anon

>>18632468
>Prinky
>How my studies will go in this new country-Good ?
Hmm... Not too well, I'm afraid. I could be wrong - you might study and ace things like the best of them!

However, your fractal has no focus and is asymmetric. It's incredibly busy. I'd say - try and keep your focus and don't lose sight of what you want. It's going to take a lot of work.
>>
File: 1480102838277.gif (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480102838277.gif
3MB, 720x540px
Will do a few reads for tonight.

Same old same old, applies, name/alias and a question are all I need. Scry is the method.

If you could tag along a cute picture, bonus points for dem cute animu chicks, I'd really appreciate it.

Let's despair again together dear friends.
>>
>>18632700
Sorry for the late reply
>three of wands, strength, page of pants
He likes you, but is very hesitant to explore those feelings. Something is holding him back, but he's okay with where things are right now.
>>
File: 1484166910079.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484166910079.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>18632728
E
How can I prepare myself for what is coming?
>>
File: 1310531037372.png (204KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
1310531037372.png
204KB, 580x326px
>>18632728

Alias: G

How can I make things work with Y?

Thank you!
>>
File: red-panda-liegend-500x4001.jpg (102KB, 540x459px) Image search: [Google]
red-panda-liegend-500x4001.jpg
102KB, 540x459px
>>18632728
Yen

Love reading.

Wonder if he's going to be fun or outgoing person. c:
>>
File: 2.gif (618KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
618KB, 500x500px
>>18632475
Th-thank you Anon!

It is a rather pretty fractal, isn't it?

>>18632492
>is it better in fractomancy when the result picture is clean, less chaotic and more for a lack of better word... structured?

You're correct. In fractomancy, the more even (symmetrical), the more "clean", and the more structured - the better. It has to repeat well.

The opposite is true. If it's asymmetrical, chaotic, doesn't repeat well, or has many loose ends (disconnections) - then it's seen as negative.

This is why fractomancy lends itself well to "yes/no" queries and can be very beginner-oriented.

Plus, you can get some great pictures out of it.

HAIL FRACTOMANCERS!

>>18632496
Kek, you too Anon! Happy Valentine's Day!

>>18632500
>but how do you decide how it looks like?

I don't decide. There is a button you can click to randomize your fractal. I leave it up to the divine.

You can also choose the parameters and animate it. I describe how you can read them above.
>>
File: 1483075525567.jpg (532KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483075525567.jpg
532KB, 1080x1920px
>>18632728
Minna
General 2017 much appreciated.
>>
File: Yuuko_blush_I'm_back.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuuko_blush_I'm_back.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>18632728
Roy
How is my next girlfriend going to be? I'm more interested in her personality, but if you can tell me anything about how she looks then I would be grateful
>>
>>18632746

Alias is D
>>
File: download (21).png (27KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (21).png
27KB, 1050x676px
>>18632504
>will I get nudes

Have you tired asking? If she's into you, then she more than likely will... Let's see...

Hmm... I don't think so Anon. Go prove me wrong if that is your will!

But I don't see it in your fractal. It's asymmetrical and has many disconnected lines. It's very "eye" or "football" -shaped, however. Perhaps this means you might see something.

Best wishes in your endeavors.
>>
>>18632728
M
Could I get a general love reading? Thanks :)
>>
>>18632728
Lisa
How can I get closer to becoming more of my genuine self?
>>
>>18632728
B. Will M and I talk again? Been single, is there a relationship in my future this year?
>>
File: knight.jpg (842KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
842KB, 986x1000px
>>18632735
I see an aviator young and fresh for a flight. They're suited up in a flight jacket and hold an old fashioned helmet in their hand. The expression they wear is that of determination and stern reality at the same time. Reminds me a lot of a purposeful stare if that makes any sense. The wind blows their hair gently and they look as if they're prepared physically but taking one last look at things before heading out. Like a one last look before turning around and possibly never looking back.

Distancing yourself from it all seems to be the way that will lead to a clearest resolution. It may be best to take the mentality of putting things behind you or realizing that you'll have to move on to a place where those things will certainly affect you, but you're far away from it all. Kind of a cop-out answer but i feel that ultimately taking a cold and unattached position will be the most beneficial.
>>
File: 1.jpg (81KB, 679x748px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81KB, 679x748px
>>18632774
Here is the img.
>>
File: download (22).png (118KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (22).png
118KB, 1050x632px
>>18632507
Eh...

It's going to take A LOT of work (time, energy, effort, resources, etc.) on your end to make this come to fruition.

Perhaps a new, different job is in order? When you say career, I think long-term. So go big, dream big.
>>
>>18632728
Z
What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>18632510
Of course. Best wishes.

>>18632516
Whatever it is that you think needs refining. Don't leave any stones unturned.
>more positive attitude
This would certainly not hinder you.

>>18632531
Kek, well - what do you normally do when someone likes you??
>>
File: 1484168614789s.jpg (2KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
1484168614789s.jpg
2KB, 125x98px
>>18632776
That was a beautiful and very meaningful scry. Would you mind telling me what would happen if take flight and go to the new destination?
>>
File: download (23).png (32KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (23).png
32KB, 1050x676px
>>18632537
>Does she want to be with me?

I'm sorry, I do not foresee it.
>>
File: 1473196520776.jpg (129KB, 250x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473196520776.jpg
129KB, 250x600px
>>18632728
S
What is the furthest I'll get with him?
>>
File: 1410200700333.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410200700333.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>18632737
Kind of a risky one if you ask me here, so I my advocate looking for a second opinion if you don't trust me enough to act on it. Disclaimer aside here's what I saw.

A thief at a bazzar cloaked in robes most concealing, stabs a woman, harshly and brutally in the side, with one swift motion she goes down clutching her side. The cloaked figure snatches a coin purse from the bleeding woman's side. Afterwards they run the corner pocket the coins, de-robe to reveal a normal looking visage, they then run up and offer aid to the poor woman who was a victim of some senseless crime. The strange part is the woman recognizes her attacker, a scent a sense of their gait, something instinctual perhaps, but she still smiles and takes his hand.

Enemies and betrayals can make for some strange friends. Some people will take abuses and personal attacks, and later come back for more. In a way I think this could potentially be one of those situations. In a way it might not be bad to stir up a little purposefully orchestrated drama, jsut don't overdo it.

Once again a bit of a warning as to the ethical implications of all this, just reporting what I saw. Also obviously don't stab anyone, not condoning violence or anything.
>>
File: 1476643849639.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476643849639.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>18632728
Desiree
Happy Valentine to you. Can scry my next bf?
>>
File: download (24).png (39KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (24).png
39KB, 1050x676px
>>18632576
Yiss!! Kek, that is amazing!

>>18632579
Best of luck to you!

>>18632607
Anytime Anon, I hope the very best for you.

>>18632632
>I like my messy fractal

There is a shape there, a potential for something. But I'm glad your like it ^___^

>>18632654
>>18632661
>>18632694
>JF
>Did she already notice me?

Yes, she has taken notice of you and things appear to be harmonious. Your fractal repeats well.
>>
>>18632797
O-okay, I have no idea whether that's good or bad though.
Thank you Hijinks ;_;
>>
>>18632787

>Whatever it is that you think needs refining. Don't leave any stones unturned.

maybe in the future this might make sense but at the moment it doesn't. thanks anyway
>>
File: paint.png (30KB, 684x579px) Image search: [Google]
paint.png
30KB, 684x579px
>>18632810
I filled out the shape you gave me very quickly with paint. It was a very cool shape!
>>
File: 1468619727586.png (1MB, 1158x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468619727586.png
1MB, 1158x720px
>>18632368
Beth
What does he feel about me romantically?
>>
File: download (25).png (56KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (25).png
56KB, 1050x632px
>>18632667
>>18632670
>so I'm mostly just looking for any hints, however small, as to what questions I should be asking

Judging by your fractal, I'd say that the questions you should be asking are occult ones.

I see a star, star shapes, good repetition, pentagrams, etc.
>>
>>18632807
kek, interesting as fuck! I enjoyed your reading a lot.

I won't stab her :^) I'll take your insight as "be more cheeky".

Thank you very much, friendo.
>>
>>18632810
>Yes, she has taken notice of you and things appear to be harmonious. Your fractal repeats well.

Nice to know that! Thank you very much for your time. I really appreciate it.
>>
Trading-- Does he like me? As in, does he genuinely enjoy me as a person?
>>
File: image.jpg (299KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299KB, 960x720px
Will do a few tarot readings if anyone wants, trying to get used to working with my mothers deck so try to keep it simple.
Just ask your question, give me your gender and sexual orientation and any other info you think is relevant.
>>
>>18632859
>>18632852
Female, likes males
We're very close to each other, but have been having troubles lately. Looks like things may be finally smoothing out though.
>>
>>18632859
Female straight
Are my studies going to ge me anywhere?
>>
File: fractal_spin_to_win.gif (230KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fractal_spin_to_win.gif
230KB, 600x600px
>>18632675
You're most welcome.

>>18632697
Of course!

>>18632813
>Does she want to be with me?
>I'm sorry, I do not foresee it.
>O-okay, I have no idea whether that's good or bad though

Well, I foresaw that she does not. If you want her to want to be with you - then this is a bad sign.

If you want her to NOT want to be with you - then this is a positive sign.

>>18632821
Hindsight, as they say Anon, is 20/20.

>>18632825
Wonderful!

>>18632826
see
>>18632687
My apologies. Perhaps next time.

>>18632836
Anytime anon, let me know how that goes in the future!!

Alright /div/... I think that is everyone. Without further ado, I bid thee farewell. Until next time, best of wishes my cosmic friends!
>>
>>18632728

Hey man I got your reading in the other thread. Hope you have a good evening brah.

>>18630683
>>
>>18632859
Male
Straight
A general reading would be nice.
>>
>>18632859
Female
Straight

I have this year 3 very important tests, one related to my graduation, another to applying for a job and the third test related to artistic qualification.

I am very afraid if I will be able to study and deal with all of this to Succeed.
>>
>>18632859

Male

How things will go with her? Should I give up or is there a chance?
>>
>>18632872
>>18632797
>I do not forsee it
>forsee
I understood that as "It's unclear / I don't know". English is not my first language.

Thank you.
>>
>>18632728
E :)
Can I get a general love read?
Thanks!
>>
File: 1439336471116.jpg (87KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1439336471116.jpg
87KB, 640x360px
>>18632743
I see a young man, almost a kid really, looks like a young teen or something digging with a shovel like a madman, Digging digging and more digging. That shovel is his soul. Something about it seems primal and as if there's something natural about it.

In short I think if anything his primary trait will be digging, as in he likes to ask probing questions and get at the heart of matters. He wants to know the essential nature of things and relationships are no different to him.

>>18632792
Yeah I'm more than happy to read for you.

I'll get to you as I move down the line, I'm also in a real bad state of mind right now, so I'll make you a deal and skip you ahead in queue a bit if you post either your favourite trashy pop song or sad music go to in return. And I'll see what I can do to get you top billing.
>>
>>18632828
Thank you!
>>
>>18632641
>>18632650
It looks really symmetrical.. I hope we're right on this.
This method seems very good Hijinks. My sincere thanks for your time and effort for the reading.
>>
File: image.jpg (946KB, 1926x2098px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
946KB, 1926x2098px
>>18632728 #
>Name
Chris
>question
Can i get a general reading please?
>>
File: 1444786212562.jpg (173KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
1444786212562.jpg
173KB, 976x704px
>>18632746
Muy bein.

I see a library with it's books splayed open on the table and a librarian in the distance casually sipping tea in the foyer, study in an experiential sense rather than a strictly scholarly one, the knowledge is already pretty foundation and learned. The experience and aesthetics that follow will be what give a great wealth of personal merit.

tldr; I think the experience of it will be the greatest part, you'll see a lot of new things and new ideas and it'll be a hell of a time. You'll come back from it with new ideas and feel like you've learned a lot just by osmosis.
>>
>>18632852
lovers, empress, five of wands, the world
he definitely sees you as wife material but i do believe in order to get there you must be enjoyable as a person. he harbors a lot of feelings for you that will only continue to grow and flourish but if there is any platonic feelings underneath they are subsided by this outpouring of emotions he feels to you. i do think he appreciates you as a person but they are losing the battle against the bigger picture and that is his strong emotions to you.

am I gonna get with my crush soon?
>>
File: 1447587636282.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447587636282.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>18632746
>>18632910
Not sure I linked properly.

>>18632747
>that pic
save'd

Waves moving a dead body from the icy depths of the cold deep up the the shore. However no one seems to notice the rotting corpse on the shore as a crazy beach party is going on. Okay maybe not crazy but a bonfire some drinks and good company. The main attraction is someone's dog who can do a lot of neat little tricks. Catching frisbees and balancing things on it's nose.

To me it seems as if something bad will try to dredge itself up from out of your past, but things will be better and going so well that no one will really pay much mind to it. It's important to realize the potential consequences of it, but also to know that if it's aknowledged and moved past it won't get to you and ruin your bad time.
>>
>>18632912
Thanks. I love him, too, but liking each other as people is really important, too, especially when the honeymoon wears off. I really like him. He's my best friend.
>seven of swords, seven of wands, page of swords, ace of wands, empress
Your crush may try to play games with you, but remaining firm and immune to bs will be your saving grace. If you THINK your crush is bullshitting you, it's because they probably are. Just communicate. Make it known when a certain behavior doesn't fly, or when intentions aren't as clear as they should be. That being said, there's a spark of desire in there that can become a flame if you play your cards right. Once you're in there, try not to be too demanding though. They may want to keep things light-hearted for awhile, even if you're in a monogamous relationship (i.e. Don't ask them 100 times if they love you if they're not ready).
>>
File: orzhov-tan.jpg (339KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
orzhov-tan.jpg
339KB, 560x800px
>>18632748
Quirky, very quirky. She's a bit used to being spoiled and may or may not have some expensive tastes. She's got a laugh she'll insist is annoying, and hopefully you'll find it endearing because she's gonna be using it a lot. Seems like a real normal kind of girl really, She's looking for a good time overall and hates boredom more than anything else. Not really truly eccentric in the true sense of it, but is very passionate about her interests and feels this tends to isolate people. Basically if you can be reassuring and fun you'll have her eating out of the palm of your hands.
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 960x720px
>>18632862
Read your cards and it's sucky do you still want to know?
>>18632866
>>18632884
>>18632885
>>18632886

Will do you but it'll take a bit if time to do each one
>>
>>18632728
>mfw i liked your scry reads but the line is far too long now

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: 1419861023304.jpg (372KB, 1500x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1419861023304.jpg
372KB, 1500x1103px
>>18632766
A lot of close callls but not really getting anywhere for the most part. I see a series of clips that look like thier out of an action movie but before the real action happens it kida fizzles out in the most mundane fashion. My favourite was the cliche, damsel in distress tied to the train tracks, and the conductor stops dead and sasses the villain with "good thing these things have safety features, dontcha know?"

Not trying to be disrespectful or rude, but vision literally says no action. Take that as you will, as to what "action" means to you, but I think this year will be a bit slow paced if anything.
>>
>>18632895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7bjueGwWNQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtf7hC17IBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaSVkb_XLt4

It's hard to choose a sad song since I can relate to so many of them :(

>I'm also in a real bad state of mind right now
I'm so sorry to hear that and I can relate.

Skip my 2nd query if you feel you need to. I already got a reading from you.
>>
File: 1440210265357.png (228KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1440210265357.png
228KB, 600x450px
>>18632946
Do me a solid and post a cute girl and a sad song as a bribe and I'll see what I can do for you m80.
>>
File: Fuji_Ano_chibi.jpg (26KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
Fuji_Ano_chibi.jpg
26KB, 554x554px
>>18632728
Aria
About school, is going to be worthy at the end? It'll be helpful for my goal of archive a peaceful life or should I seek for options?
>>
>>18632937
Thank you, I'll be around waiting.
>>
File: lilypout.jpg (34KB, 433x308px) Image search: [Google]
lilypout.jpg
34KB, 433x308px
>>18632953
Okay

>>18632728
Sam. What is my career/life looking like in a couple years? If that's too much short-term is fine by me too. I feel like scrying is the best for this kind.

I see your hanako and post Lily. Here's a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBzjxg960s8
>>
File: 35251826_zpsb335d4a9.jpg (69KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
35251826_zpsb335d4a9.jpg
69KB, 1024x510px
>>18632952
Thanks for the music, I can only llisten to the same lady gaga song or Taylor swift one on repeat for so long until they become obnoxious.

The trip reminds me of a war, passion and pain to bring forth something better. A hope for an ideal, a trip into hell hoping you can pull out of it with something gained, if you make it back that is. I never mentioned it in the initial read since I thought it was irrelevant, but our pilot earlier was a fine young blonde babe. She looked somber and like she's ready to give it all up if need be. Essentially I see the trip being a risky, make or break kinda thing, either feel the glory of war and come back a victor or die trying type of thing at the worst. Someone with experienced eyes looking out at the world and questioning what it is the have to do with it all. A search for purpose forged in conflict and questionable acts. That's what I think this trip entails. Best of luck on your flight.
Here's one of my go to sad albums in return, you went above and beyond with the music requests so I figured I should return the favour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UlkvfaI1wU
>>
>>18632937
I'll go ahead and give you feedback for that. Those cards shouldn't be sucky. I have self-esteem issues to the nthhhhh degree, but after reading the trade I got, I realized how stupid and silly my question even was. This man calls and texts me, unprovoked, ever morning and night, Skypes me when he comes in from work for lunch, and upgraded to an iPhone to be able to do all of that with me (he's always had a flip phone). So, I apologize for asking and then taking it back, but your cards shouldn't have been shitty. Just some feedback.
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 898x610px
>>18632866
Really interesting spread actually, all pentacles more or less in suit order, One of the weirdest spreads I have ever pulled if not THE weirdest.
Past- The emperor, ten of pentacles, nine of pentacles, ace of pentacles.
Present- The world, two of pentacles three, of pentacles, four of pentacles
Future- The Empress, five of pentacles, six of pentacles, seven of pentacles.

You're going to lose something or someone, something you've nurtured and cared about however you will find that other are generous and help you and that will help you make it through. In the end you will get to rest content with the outcomes of your labours.
>>
File: hanako settles the debate.png (408KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hanako settles the debate.png
408KB, 800x600px
>>18632967
Lily a second best, good taste there m80. Worst part about that game was the crippling feel it left though.

Tired and hungry but building a foundation. I see a worker piling brick by brick to slowly build a framwork for a house. He does grueling labour but returns to a blanket in the park and sleeps ready for the next day of hard work. But damned if he doesn't believe that one day he's gonna be the ceo of the whol building he's working so hard on. A potential rags to riches kinda thing, a place where things are hard. oh Lawdy they gon be hard child, but that will only help to mold you into a person of merit and success in the end. Hard work that seems as if it won;'t pay off that will ironically lead to a great flourishing, you just have to suffer through that initial period before it'll all get better.

That's a real beautiful song btw. thanks for sharing. I needed something like that.
>>
I need to learn to traverse hell. I have family members in here somwhere. M 22 Gemini
>>
File: 1420572102795.jpg (669KB, 900x823px) Image search: [Google]
1420572102795.jpg
669KB, 900x823px
>>18632991
>I need to learn to traverse hell.
I've been in a metaphorical sense, what do you want to know friend? :^)

>>18632772
Focus on what love means to you. I see a very played out romancce story of chivalrous musketeers and dainty ladies, but they know not the ideals and just fumble about. They understand ideals and instead falter in making them reality.

If you ask me I'd say focus on what ideal it is you hope to achieve, instead of being romantic about it be pragmatic, sure it's boring and less flowery but it'll get you closer. Take the risks and make that dream more than a dream, make it a mission. You'll acomplish it but only if you set yourself to it. I only say love since it reminded me a lot of that old play with a guy named Cyrano who made a similar mistake. Basically don't let others take what you want for yourself, and focus on being the you you want to be, don't let others take that place from you.
>>
>>18632988
Game really felt crippling afterwards. Reading sounds intense but you say it'll be worth it. No pain no gain right. Thanks a lot for the reading and glad you liked the song btw
>>
File: 1422727236130.jpg (107KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1422727236130.jpg
107KB, 800x1000px
>>18632774
Pic is cute, what's the source material? if you happen to know it.

Yes but it won't be all to pleasant if anything it'll be mundane and kind standoffish. Whatever there was there are now fundamental differences that make it so that things cannot be the same. The old blood runs too deep at this point. IT'll be a formality if anything, a gesture to seem personable and reasonable, but the feelings there will really prevent anthing tangible from coming out of it. on the same level of "how was your day" kind of talk that you might expect from someone working a serive job. Politeness for the sake of professional feelings but not really anything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 960x720px
>>18632977
I'll bear it in mind, and hopefully I'm wrong! >>18632884
Future- Justice, ace of pentacles, page of cups, knight of cups.

You are going to have to think about which is more important to you; money or spiritual wealth. I recommend the one you've always dreamed of be it money or spirit. You'll need to decide which to go for, you won't be able to choose both but one may bring the other. You'll need to pursue this dream sensibly and fairly, be realistic in your expectations.
>>
>>18632972
Do you think I would 'make it back', or would I get 360noscoped?
The reading was accurate; that's exactly what the whole situation is about, hence why I asked whether I could prepare or not. I might die if I go, but I will surely die if I stay.
That's why I'm so lost right now, feeling in a limbo. I'm not afraid of the fight itself, but of not being able to give my all and just fail.

Thank you for the album ^^ I'm listening to it and enjoying. I hope you enjoyed at least one of the songs I linked to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqZGvkF00DI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayWFxrrujXs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwndRCw5KUw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W__4G5tusB4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nixS45ZRFT8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM1wb2hXLws
>>
>>18633000
Thank you.

I am a bit idealistic.
>>
>>18632859
Hello, I'd like a reading if you still feel like it.

Female, bisexual.

A simple question: what does she think about me? We've met recently, so it's OK if what you see is vague.

Thanks.
>>
>>18633000
I wish I could better understand my emotions, is all. I need to
>>
File: 1461227622597.png (1MB, 800x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1461227622597.png
1MB, 800x1217px
>>18633030
For the whole "make it back" part I may need some more info, not really for read purposes but moreso for a gauge of personal fortitude. If you could answer the following I'd really appreciate it.

What is is that grants you meaning in your life?
Do you still have hope?
and If you could have anything, as in one wish what would it be?

OF course if these are too personal you don't have to answer, I'll read again for you either way, but I'm genuinely curious about your situation now.

>>18633044
What's got you emotionally so out of shape, I'm a bit of a weirdo about this, but apparently if there's one thing I do well it's give decent advice talk to me friend, how you been feeling lately and what about it don't ypu understand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw
>>
File: alcohol.jpg (140KB, 1279x960px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
140KB, 1279x960px
>>18632798
Lewd lewd acts. Not really comfortable detailing it since I think you're both proper people and whatnot, but you kids are gonna have a good time. It'll be far. that's for sure, oh boy. You owe me a drink and something else for that one, way more dick than I wanted to see in my lifetime in that vision. Rest assured it'll be just fine. It'll all work out the way it should. Have fun and be safe now ya hear?
>>
File: 1428727055295.png (110KB, 349x336px) Image search: [Google]
1428727055295.png
110KB, 349x336px
>>18632809
>Happy Valentine to you.
>next bf
Honestly considering making it me after hearing that. :^)

Long term one here, someone who won't be broken off with at all or at least until they're older. The passage of time is the theme here. A real provider type, someone who tires real hard to be supportive and make sure things are going alright. A real "noone gets left behind type" Not particularly hot, but not abhorent either, can;'t say for sure since I like pretty women and find it hard to gauge dudes on the hot or not scale.

tldr; expect a long term commitment thing from an understanding perosn with a need to see if it's all alright, he'll like fixing things, both literally and emotionally.
>>
File: 1407979523552.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407979523552.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>18632874
Thanks m80, that read hit way close. Fun story I used to be known as Don Quixote back in High School because of a silly situation, So i thought that was an oddly poignant text to refer to. Anything I can read for you in return for that man?

>>18632890
Like machinework. I'm a cynic and misanthropic old dude, so take it with a grain of salt, but it seems one day you'll live the conveyor belt expereince. Meet someone fuck a bit, get married, have a kid or two maybe and then realize that life is hard. Live together and stay there out of convenience and love if you're lucky and manage to work well together. Eventually turn that absurd chaos into a happy life somehow, if you ever realize hoe strange it is someday that is.

Seems in a way that you're gonna live the generic experience that people seem to think of. It'll be a fast paced adventure, but expect that midlife crisis to hit hard in your 40's-50's, it'll be a lot of fun though for what it's worth.
>>
>>18633047
Lel , I wasn't really annoying for an extra reading, merely wanted your gut feelings from the scrying.

But if you want to.
I have no meaning in life, everything is empty.
No, I don't have any hope; However, there's this feeling I have that things will turn out just fine. I want to give up, but I feel like something inside is not letting me. The body is beaten up but the fire is still there.

That's hard :( I haven't been thinking about wishes in a long time.
Idk... just 'make or break'. I would like to feel like I'm finally being 'myself'
>>
File: 1429784890191.jpg (118KB, 1280x513px) Image search: [Google]
1429784890191.jpg
118KB, 1280x513px
>>18632891
An author purposefully writing a trashy novel to "appeal to the masses. They may be a bit too obsessed with "what the everyday person would want and do"

This is a clean cut one, don't sell out. Period. Basically it may seem easy to take the low road out and just cash out in what seems easy but it won't ultimately pay off. The best thing to do is write from your ideals, do waht you love and that's already success, is there any hope in getting famous for something that you don't believe in? Sure, but you feel scummy for it. Basically stick to your values and do things with the utmost quality and work within the boundaries of the things you truly believe in.
>>
File: 1415039477903.jpg (819KB, 875x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1415039477903.jpg
819KB, 875x1149px
>>18633096
Long shot, but you aren't a cute girl are you?

Basically I relate a lot to what you said. You'd make it. You remind me a lot of myself, and I sure as hell made it not sure why really but I did.

That shit aside, you'll make it. No doubt. It'd take a lot to stop you. You have the makings of someone capable of seeing hell and living to tell the tale, Just don't let the PTSD fuck you up after the fact and you'l be okay.
>>
File: 1413161094519.jpg (69KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
1413161094519.jpg
69KB, 600x774px
>>18632905
>>18632891
Same chris or lovely coincidence?
>>
>>18633119
I can't see the post but i don't think it's me anyways
>>
>>18633119
Ohhh, might be the post i deleted because of the flipped photo
>>
File: boss.jpg (378KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
378KB, 1920x1200px
>>18632958
>my goal of archive a peaceful life

Peace is an illusion. Or some say do you buy into that? I think your studies will secure you a happy future. Fighting for an ideal is never really too bad an idea. I hope you find your peace someday. that question really hit hard for whatever reason. Isn't that what we're all really looking for? peace? Assurance and hope that all will be well. Fuck. Just promise me you won't give up on that ideal. A peaceful life alright? You have to believe in it with all your heart and hope and I know it'll happen someday, but please don't falter.
>>
>>18633113
Nope. No cute grill, anon... Sorry

Was that a reading or yout gut feelings? I'm not sure anymore anon ;( My will is completely broken, and as I told you, this is pretty much my last plan. I haven't had a truce for the past 3 years and I'm pretty much a minced meat rigtht now.... The future looks so empty, I can'e imagine,dream or want anything. Why even try?

I'm afraid of not even being able to fight for this shit, and I'm unsure for how long I can fight in my current situation.

I'm already fucked up.
>>
File: 1446148247144.png (926KB, 900x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1446148247144.png
926KB, 900x1044px
>>18632905
Asses, Please bear with me here, because this is just as weird for me to see as it is to explain to you. Curvaceous shapely bottoms. Womanly curves and booty for days. Sir Mixalot would be dam proud of this one that's for sure. There's nothing really going on here with them, it's not really anything intentionally sexy, or like they're meant ot be shown off. It's almost casual if anything. Like being in the shower with someone and looking at a nice ass. I know that sounds weird, but a casual sense of basic enjoyment of something pleasurable.

Okay take this as it is, (i'm really more of a breast man myself, so this is an odd, odd read anyhow.) But I interpret this to mean that the mundane can be plesaurable and fun and will be without having to be forced. Basically without even knowing it things will be nice, even if others can't understand why.
>>
File: 1458443297737.jpg (311KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1458443297737.jpg
311KB, 500x696px
>>18633139
>Nope. No cute grill, anon... Sorry
No harm in asking.

Intution on that one, When you have nothing to lose you have everything left to gain. Sounds cliche, but only through hopelessness sometimes do we find the ability to go on.

I think you'll be fine. I've been there before man. Hang in there and best of luck. Absurdities of life will always challenge but a lot of people overcome that.
>>
>>18633151
Nice! I love asses so fucking much lol
>>
>>18633151
Also thanks!
>>
File: 1483456182642.jpg (34KB, 570x268px) Image search: [Google]
1483456182642.jpg
34KB, 570x268px
>>18633161
Who doesn't m80? Horrible people that's who.
>>
File: 1484389194435.gif (229KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484389194435.gif
229KB, 379x387px
>>18633158
I hope you find a cute grill soon enough.

What if everything is nothing? Have you ever read that shit about the swimming rats? Sounds more like me.

You gave me the ant reading yesterday. I would apparently struggle for a long time and that means failure.

Thank you a lot.
>>
File: 1484020187193.png (193KB, 498x370px) Image search: [Google]
1484020187193.png
193KB, 498x370px
>>18633135
Don't worry I like to believe that as long as I can move I can stand up and figth back. I only needed to know that I was heading into to the right direction.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
File: 1467062079493.jpg (139KB, 840x950px) Image search: [Google]
1467062079493.jpg
139KB, 840x950px
>>18633174
>What if everything is nothing?
Myth of Sisyphus - Albert Camus. Read it if you haven't.

>swimming rats
Elaborate, sounds like something interesting.

Struggle and failure aren't hand in hand per se, but expect hard times, if I'm to be trusted,
>>
>>18633185
This research, in many ways, builds on the work of late Johns Hopkins professor Curt Richter. In the 1950s, he conducted a gruesome experiment with domesticated and wild rats. He first took a dozen domesticated rats, put them into jars half filled with water, and watched them drown. The idea was to measure the amount of time they swam before they gave up and went under. The first rat, Richter noted, swam around excitedly on the surface for a very short time, then dove to the bottom, where it began to swim around, nosing its way along the glass wall. It died two minutes later.

Two more of the 12 domesticated rats died in much the same way. But, interestingly, the nine remaining rats did not succumb nearly so readily; they swam for days before they eventually gave up and died.

Now came the wild rats, renowned for their swimming ability. The ones Richter used had been recently trapped and were fierce and aggressive. One by one, he dropped them into the water. And one by one, they surprised him: Within minutes of entering the water, all 34 died.

“What kills these rats?” he wondered. “Why do all of the fierce, aggressive, wild rats die promptly on immersion and only a small number of the similarly treated tame domesticated rats?”

The answer, in a word: Hope.

“The situation of these rats scarcely seems one demanding fight or flight—it is rather one of hopelessness,” he wrote. “[T]he rats are in a situation against which they have no defense…they seem literally to ‘give up.’”
>>
>>18633198
Richter then tweaked the experiment: He took other, similar rats, and put them in the jar. Just before they were expected to die, however, he picked them up, held them a little while, and then put them back in the water. “In this way,” he wrote, “the rats quickly learn that the situation is not actually hopeless.”

This small interlude made a huge difference. The rats that experienced a brief reprieve swam much longer and lasted much longer than the rats that were left alone. They also recovered almost immediately. When the rats learned that they were not doomed, that the situation was not lost, that there might be a helping hand at the ready—in short, when they had a reason to keep swimming—they did. They did not give up, and they did not go under.

“After elimination of hopelessness,” wrote Richter, “the rats do not die.”

There are obviously many differences between humans and rats. But one similarity stands out: We all need a reason to keep swimming.
----

I'm sure I would struggle for a while, but if you're to be trusted I'll pretty much fail. I would have like 1 or 2 months to get things 'under control'.

I will read it.
>>
>>18633203
I like that a lot, thanks for sharing that.

>>18632728
Is going to bed for the night. nighty night /div/ best of luck to you all.
>>
>>18633289
>>18633289
>>18633289
>>18633289

New thread!!!!!
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.