[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 55

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18613615
>>
Oh great, this thread again.
>>
>>18618120

Will I earn more Shekels?
>>
File: Potato.png (35KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Potato.png
35KB, 375x360px
>>18618126
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
Trading...

Should I have gf or bf and how does this tie into my fulfillment and growth as hooman
>>
>>18618185
are you the anon from the last thread?
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>18618211
I can do one for a trade.
>>
File: 1484440091250.png (265KB, 1299x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1484440091250.png
265KB, 1299x1322px
>>18618216
I can read the back of my hand that's about it. I deal with demons not this stuff.
>>
Any scryers trading?
>>
>>18618219
Eh, why not, this time I'll do it for free.
Alright gonna need
Thing you love
Question
>>
>>18618216
>>18618223
I'd trade with either of you. I scry. These two questions:

Is it possible things can get too good? What are the risks?

How politically active should I be in the future?
>>
>>18618229
>>18618229
>How politically active should I be in the future?
Wheel of Fortune, Six of Pentacles, Judgment

You are going to have to use your good judgement here in this situation. There are going to be times where you know it's good to be in the limelight and sometimes where it's not. It's really "spiny" on what direction you need to take. There is going to be a good opportunity coming up for you in the future to take charge on the stage, like a blessing from the gods, and that is when you must act. Your best best, in the mean time, is being politically active by doing good deeds such as charity work. Helping the poor and what not will look good for you in the public eye. This is what you should be doing until the golden opportunity comes around.

What is my next partner like? I am female, bisexual.
>>
>>18618245
Did you want the scry?
>>
Can anybody do a reading for me?
>>
>>18618229
I'll do the last question
But need
color
My query to trade: What's my future look if I continue studying tarot?
>>
>>18618250
Black
M
Self-exploration.
>>
>>18618247
Yes.
>>
>>18618258
Need any info?
>>
>>18618246
Yes it was me.
>>
Will trade

What's holding me back from fulfillment
>>
>>18618245
>>18618246
I'll just do the scry.

I get a weird image, but it might just be my state of mind right now, so take it with a grain of salt.

I get an image of a female wearing many layers of clothing at an airport. Looks generally like the inside of some fancy London architecture. The clothing is just whatever she could find, a few shirts, a baseball hat with a random logo. Hair in a short ponytail, dirty blonde. Pretty face, unaffected. I see a large, unbuttoned plaid shirt.

The lighting in the airport is very bright, and everything looks more brownish and bronze than the modern whiteness. But something odd happens with my perception: sometimes the background becomes shadowed out completely, and sometimes she does, and sometimes they both are. I couldn't get an impression of how this person is. I was only allowed to judge the surface, and I felt oddly insecure for it, even though it had nothing to do with her.

I imagine a freer spirit with her own, weird sense of pragmatism. Probably has an odd habit or two. No makeup but still pretty type. I think the insecurity I felt was you're own, I think you'll be intimidated by this person at first.
>>
>>18618277
do you want to trade with another anon?
>>
>>18618250
You'd be surprised if how long it takes you feel like you've truly grasped it. This is the main thing. I feel you'll be able to find a great grounding for good reading, but it'll manage to surprise you still for a long time, to your discomfort. I don't think you'd expect that. I think it may stop you from going too far with it, relying on it too much in the short term.
>>
>>18618253
The High Priestess
The Star
The Empress
The High Priestess implies to me that you should know what you are before you do anything and that if you do then your good. The Star implies that when you know who you are as implied by the priestess then you should go forward and act as there is hope of something positive. The Empress implies positivity and abundance.

In short, how I see it is too first know how you are politically and your boundaries before anything, once this is done there is hope that you should push further for there is reward in what you will do.

In short, in short learn your boundaries and beliefs politically and once that's done push a bit further for there is hope of greater things to come from this.
>>
>>18618292
You speak the truth anon, just today I tried to do some readings and was confounded by how difficult it was to try to understand or see the cards. I don't feel I should completely doubt myself, but I don't want to make a total mistake either.
What would you recommend as advice for helping myself out understand the card's meanings slightly better?
>>
>>18618308
I think I told someone a few days ago to take up mentally scrying. Which is a whole nother bag of worms, but my own readings took off when I got a better grasp for how my mindset informed the results I got, when I first used a method that relies on it directly.
>>
>>18618310
Thanks for the advice anon.
>>
Doing 3 card readings for people

Just specify your region, i.e. western europe, south USA, etc.

In return I'd like a reading for my soul, something that will help me further myself along the path of growth
>>
>>18618330
southeastern USA
love general for the next 30 days. i have someone in mind
>>
>>18618330
Western Canada
What can I reflect on from my past to move forward academically?

Not a reader though, can't trade, sorry
>>
>>18618330
north usa
love general for the next 30 days
>>
>>18618334

The lovers, seven of wands and the high priestess.

This, to me translates into "yes I'd really like a lover, I just need to speak to them and really get my feelings across and to do this I must use my intuition and gut feelings."

Note that I don't do reversals, just my style. If I did it would read like this:

lovers reversed, seven of wands reversed, high priestess

Which says I'm really liking this person but I'm unsure about it... there are others who would try to usurp me in this quest for love and I'm gonna use my instincts to guide me.
>>
>>18618344
thanks. makes sense
>>
>>18618338

Well, thanks for taking the time to say that at least

4 of wands, 5 of pentacles, knight of swords

This reads as if there were a lot of good times in the past, and now you're feeling starved of love, attention, freedom, something you itch for. But, the knight of swords stands out almost like he's using the energy from the 4 of wands to rush forward. For the past reflection it seems like remembering good times had with your friends or family will help you get through the hard times.
>>
>>18618330
I'll do a reading:
In return: Who do you see my next future partner as?
Also could you specify:
Thing you love
>>
>>18618341

Wow this looks pretty good...

The sun, 2 of wands (or reversed, kinda has the same meaning) and the emporer

Right now you're feeling pretty good about yourself and your life, or you should be. The 2 of wands tells me you might be getting bored waiting around for someone, or maybe just to get laid, who knows, but the emporer tells me it will happen soon.
>>
>>18618356

I got the king of cups, fool and the moon. Are you looking for a guy older than you? Seems like a person who likes to take life as it comes, but they may be somewhat moody. Pay attention to their patterns and see how they go along with yours.

Male,
Dark Grey,
Spinning came to mind. Like spinning in circles. But I also like eating.
>>
>>18618330
>>18618344
>six of pentacles, page of cups, the devil, six of wands
Okay. sorry for the slow reply. I had to help my mom out of the tub. the most i can offer is a reading.
Seems you're on the right path and you work will yield you good results. remember to treat this as a labor of love, not as an obligation. if this path for your soul ever starts to feel like more of a chore, take some time out and center yourself again. remember to balance all things in your life. your outcome is bright. you'll face more challenges, but you'll always be growing and overcoming them.
>>
>>18618330
Western USA, wondering about a certain girl, thanks
>>
>>18618366
Actually, I'm a guy by the by. Doing your reading as we speak.
>>
>>18618330
Western usa
Future general 2-3 months
>>
>>18618352
Thank you, I'll try to think of the positive.
>>
>>18618368

How she feels... page of wands
What she's up to... six of wands
Your future together?... 6 of cups

So I get the vibe she's a student, maybe a competitive type. She's feeling a bit confused and uncertain about her future. Your future together looks like a lot of reflecting together on past experiences and feeling a bit of nostalgia for how things used to be. Use that playful energy.
>>
>>18618229
Still trading for the first question.

>>18618285
Yeah, are you still there?
>>
File: wah.jpg (44KB, 632x626px) Image search: [Google]
wah.jpg
44KB, 632x626px
>>18618226
Male
Purple
Cannabis
Is this my final chance? Or are there going to be more?
>>
>>18618226
>>18618386
Sorry that took so long. bet you can guess why.
>>
>>18618385
not the same anon but i'd like to trade with a scryer if you're up for it
>>
>>18618374

Eeehhh

four of wands, three of cups, death

I see you're coming from a firm foundation, you like things in your life generally but you need to balance your emotions a bit before you give up something or someone that's about to go. This could also be some sort of transition, such as the transition into another role or another career path. I get the vibe you're in your 30s or 40s
>>
Been a while guys. In honor of the penumbral eclipse i'll bet taking the next seven queries for a tarot/scry reading. No generals and, no generic "what will my next boyfriend/girlfriend look like queries.

I just need your:
>name
>the gender on your birth certificate
>a detailed query
>a picture that makes you happy

Enjoy. This is my view tonight.
>>
>>18618393

But where is the pic
>>
>>18618330
USA
General reading please

Good luck.
>>
>>18618393
Forgot pic
>>
>>18618390
Okay, here the question again:

Is it possible things can get too good? What are the risks?
>>
>>18618400
No problem; starting now. I'd like to know how my time with LS will go.
>>
>>18618393
Charles
Male
Please read the outcome of my general mindset in terms of general and spiritual development
>>
File: 1439845743905.jpg (599KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1439845743905.jpg
599KB, 2560x1600px
>>18618393
E
Male
What will I learn/gain by being together with J?

Nice to see you. How are you doing?
>>
>>18618396

7 of cups rx
knight of wands
hanged man rx

Looks like you're working on making some changes in your life and you may be rushing into them, eager for something to be different. They will come about but you need to take your time deciding because it looks like you have 2 choices.
>>
>>18618385
>>18618229
>king of wands, knight of wands, knight of cups rx, the fool

The appearance of all these wands also suggests that an opportunity is presenting itself to you, and you now have the power to accept the opportunity and take on the challenge. You are the determining factor in this situation, and circumstances will navigate in the direction you steer them. Indecision or doubt will not be appropriate responses when clarity and confidence are required. However, as you progress in this new role, it will begin to feel more comfortable.

Can you do a future boyfrend for me please?
>>
>>18618410
>>18618396

For some reason I feel compelled to tell you about the choices.

There's a hidden opportunity for deep emotional fulfillment, and then another opportunity, if you wanna call it that, for great disagreements and competition.
>>
>>18618391
>Eeehhh
Yeah I feel like I get that a lot

Any suggestions on emotional balance?
>>
>>18618366
The World
Death
Temperance
The World implies to me a completion of something or the near completion of something which is where you are possibly at or wanting to achieve. Therefore, before it is done something must change and end be over with in your life (Death), and from this will come something new to appear that you will have to learn to be modest of (temperance) and balance.

In short, I read it as in order to gain completion of your soul a change and end must occur in your life either by your hand or life itself which you will have to be modest in your decisions about about in order to grow.
>>
File: fUcdgux.gif (749KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
fUcdgux.gif
749KB, 500x269px
>>18618393
>Leah
>Female
>Am I going to be with my crush?
>>
>>18618400
>Four of Pentacles, Judgment, The World, The Hanged Man, Four of Wands, Four of Swords, Five of Swords, Ace of Cups, Knight of Cups, Magician.
Things can, and will, get better. Are you hesitant to make a move for fear of the outcome? This is actually hindering you. For the situation to improve you're going to have to manipulate the situation a bit. Confidence (in a 'fake it til you make it' kind of way) will serve you well. The future is looking bright. Try to take a step back and look at the situation objectively and see what strings you could be pulling to pull the situation in your favor. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18618386
>>18618389
Alright give me a second.
>>
>>18618419

Thanks dear reader, can you please clarify the nature of what must go and if I can tread carefully in order to let it release by itself? Or must I force the change?

>>18618418

Ok so I shuffled and 3 cards flew out of the deck. Then I drew the king of wands.

The 3 were 3 of wands, queen of cups rx and 5 of swords

There's some sort of conflict with other people throwing you off. I see three people(???). So many 3s, lol. I sometimes draw the 3 of wands for affairs and I hope that's not going on. Queen of cups reversed points to a manipulative or mean woman figure.

Anyway the final card that I actually meant to draw was king of wands. You need to own your fiery energy and use it toward something positive, something adventurous. If you temper your stepping outside the comfort zone with your other responsibilities you'll find that the strife looks so silly from afar.
>>
>>18618424
Okay, just finished with something, I'm starting.
>>
>>18618428
np
>>
>>18618410
>>18618417

Thanks, I wish I could provide a reading in return the favor by giving a reading but I am not a diviner.

Do you have any insight into the nature of these two choices? Career, love, etc?

Thanks
>>
>>18618393
R
Male
How will my future projects be received?
>>
File: 1453943998359.png (967KB, 1920x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1453943998359.png
967KB, 1920x1250px
>>18618393
cam
f
mom died recently, dad's behaviour has given me doubts as to state of his mental health, and there are other reasons besides. (grandmother also overdosed on prescription drugs, was kept from funeral) i worry this is hereditary. every one takes after their parents to some degree, but the parts i have inherited are deeply disturbing to me. can i acheive a satisfying and fulfilling future, or am i fucked for life?
>>
>>18618402
I see a man and a woman over in a city park type of area at night. The picture is frozen at the man holding out his hand to shake with the woman, who just looks down at the ground. I see the video scratchmarks and whatnot. And then slowly the figures in the image start to waver back and forth, remaining in the same position.

Feels like knowing the type is serious makes the visit more an attempt to settle that ambiance around it, instead of actual moving forward with what you're both to do. Preliminary. It's required though. There's too much anxiety to act on anything without that.
>>
>>18618435
Makes me laugh but not happy t b h
>>
>>18618434

The nature of the choices seems to revolve around a wishing for things to be like they were before, or around children somehow. If you have kids maybe this makes sense. It could also refer to leaving your past behind. Doing something that will propel you forward.

For clarification I got the ace of swords which shows it's really about getting your mind in the right spot before making a choice but I feel like you'll do the right thing.
>>
>>18618439
So to be able to move forward with anything, we have to address the seriousness?
>>
>>18618441

Sorry forgot to say it could also be related to forgiving someone
>>
>>18618405
Your mind has changed often, you have been searching for the correct frequency then held on too long to your current mindset. You have the strength now to battle all that has held you back and that you are afraid of, you succeed. A misshapen ring cast aside by its creator, it hits the floor and rolls away. An animated image of Edvard Munch's The Scream. It taks a long time for the figure to put his hands by it's face, A mountain range with a purple sunset behind it.
>>
>>18618438

i'm not a reader or anything but i'm sorry to hear about your mom, anon. i hope things get better for you. just remember that life can always improve even if it doesn't seem like it will now.
>>
>>18618449
Yep. Break the ice.
>>
>>18618454
would you like to trade again?
>>
>>18618393
Emily
female
Are any healthy relationships on the horizon?
>>
I'm a scryer, looking to exchange with another scryer.
>>
>>18618441
I know what I must do.

I can't offer you a reading but I direct energy to you, give me any info to cling to and I'll give it a go. I won't reply after.

I appreciate it.
>>
>>18618456
Uh sure.

Give me a new angle about how I should approach my art, and connect to people more easily with it, because I feel too detached in my attempts. I feel like I'm trying to include interesting ideas, but I'm pulling from a too subjective resource (my memory and feeling) to say if anyone understands it.
>>
>>18618393
P
f
Everything will be alright with my future plans?

(studies, home, money)
>>
>>18618471
Thanks. I'd like to know if I have any competition in my pursuit of him. Is he with another romantic interest right now?
Starting on yours.
>>
>>18618460
Sure.

Where am I (in an existential sense), and where is it leading to? I mean, the past day in particular, which has been strange for me, especially since I'm starting a few projects and still waiting on the status of others. But I feel a very strange natural high.
>>
>>18618431
Temperance
The Magician
The Moon
Temperance is all about modesty and when in the future implies a bright future on the path as seen on the card. The Magician is about confidence and ability within oneself. The Moon is about looking down the path toward what might be good, but one should be on guard as they walk the path for dangers and illusions.

The path on from the moon is cleared on the temperance card, so you know what the answer is and there are no illusions. The magician says that you must have faith in what you know and believe in as it is what is needed.

In short, you know whether it is the last chance or not and what may be needed is confidence in what you know and do and modesty in your actions to help yourself.
>>
>>18618427
>affairs
NOPE. The closest thing to that was when I tried to convince my friend that he should tap a woman who's boyfriend turned out to be gay. Which backfired of course, but I knew she was a bitch and just wanted him to stop being a little bitch about it. This was also like 6 years ago. I don't talk to either of them anymore

Unless you can think of a description for these 3 people, I can't really say much more about that. Judging by the details of age/gender/race I could think about it more

If you could put an age to the manipulative woman, again, I could probably guess. 30s vs senior, for example. There are only a few reasonably adventurous things I could see myself easily getting into though. Martial arts, hiking, maybe archery. All not too likely for me to be able to take seriously right now due to finances
>>
>>18618476
Nah, not really. I mean, he's generally wondering, because because you aren't exactly consummated with him yet. But besides wanting to believe he's capable (wanting to have pride), there's nothing with him pursuing other women.

Nope, no romantic interests right now. I'm even wondering if he's thinking about what you're thinking about, the visit. Actually, that's exactly my suspicion.

I drew tarot for this, but the scrying came up with a simple dynamics. I see a man, happy and making jokes with friends, a colorful scene in a mall or campus looking place. Then a man in the fetal position on his bedroom carpet, clutching his brain, at night. The second definitely indicates his romantic conundrum, which he feels like he hasn't 'figured out'. Off-beat with the rest. Makes him feel like a secret eccentric.
>>
>>18618407
I'm well, thank you for asking :)

All good cards. You will learn to be optimistic and carefree. Your heart will become light. J is good for you, though one of you isn't a practical person, I'm assuing that person is J rather than yourself.
There is the rough face of a man, upside down. He hasn't been breathing for a while. After I'm on a tilt-a-whirl carnival ride and then my vision is filled with overlapping grey yarn in shell paterns.
>>
>>18618471
>Six of Swords, Knight of Cups, Seven of Wands, Nine of Wands, Ten of Swords.
To me, these cards say quit trying to pull what you feel your subject will find interesting. Don't be able to pull from your memory and feelings. Often times our fears and hopes make the best subjects. Are you afraid of losing a love? Were you abused as a child? Do you feel lost now? People want to relate. They want to look at a piece of art and see a story, not just a beautiful landscape. It seems cliche, but think about the Mona Lisa. People love her so much because she is more than just a portrait. She is shrouded in mystery--her coy smile, the twinkle in her eyes, the slight blush to her cheeks. She tells a short story with a cliffhanger. People have always, and always will, want to know more about her and who she was. You're capable of creating pieces with depth and mystery. Ten of Swords tells me that you need to use pain. Pain would be a good subject matter to focus on. Don't be afraid to be dark.
>>
>>18618500
Okay, will do.
>>
>>18618477
I did the reading after reading the first question and I'm glad I got a relevant image.

Balloons. Two ballons. Bright, blue and red with little bits of confetti falling down around them. Rainbow confetti. I think I'm at a birthday party if I had to guess. Then I saw a swan bending his neck before the sunset, a seashell behind him like a shield-shell.

It seems like you are in a very good place in your life right now and it's leading to even better times that are not as "exciting" but still good. Romantic times, maybe? The swan image felt very cozy and nice. I just had a feeling the water was warm and there wasn't a rush of excitement like in the first image, but good feelings were still there. It's leading to more stable and slower sort of happiness, but still happiness. Enjoy the excitement for the time being though.

Where do you see things headed with my crush and I?
>>
>>18618493
>I see a man, happy and making jokes with friends
Right now he is with both of his sisters and brother-in-laws eating sherbet and and shooting the shit.
>secret eccentric
Hell yes. He really wants to believe he functions like a normal person, but he's quite bizarre. Don't tell him that though.
Thank you, anon. Have a great night.
>>
>>18618487
I'm assuming this wasn't meant for me?
>>
>>18618381
Thanks
>>
>>18618427
I did have a thought while reading the cards in an opposite way.
Perhaps what should end is your modesty and that you try to be more extreme in an action and see what you learn from it. For example, being cautious instead take a risk.

However, that was just a thought at the moment I had.

It could also be that the change is coming toward you and it will require modesty to overcome and grow.

However, when I look at the death card I focus on what looks to be coming The Moon. So perhaps the best option is to see if new opportunities are coming and to follow them, and that through this you will need to tread carefully but examine them.
But, if any of these seem off don't be afraid to disregard them.
>>
>>18618517
Are you the purple anon?
>>
>>18618524
no
>>
>>18618423
Skipped???
>>
>>18618525
Are you the one that needed a soul reading or more advice on it?
>>
>>18618521

Hmm, my gf's card is the moon, could it be I have to leave her behind
>>
>>18618529
Oh, I see the problem, I took np as you. Sorry.
>>
>>18618529
nope
>>
>>18618509
I didn't even scry, just felt a kind of adrenaline in my heart, fearful, and saw a car crash, head-on. Hit me in the face.

You're both going to get together very quickly. You're both going to try and go the route normally taken, of some moderation, but it'll get physical in an accidental way. You two denying the magnetism won't work. It'll be awkward until then.
>>
>>18618423
Things are up in the air, and it all depends on your attitude. You work hard at their affection and they take notice. At the very least they think you are cute and sweet so it seems likely if they don't enter a relationship with someone else first. A praying mantis sitting perfectly still followed by the image an old lion picking its way over a rocky cliff face. A girl that seems exasperated. Her hair pulled up in a messy bun. She has one hand on her cheek as she leans on her elbow.
>>
>>18618529
Soul reading???????????????

I wouldn't mind trading for one.
>>
>>18618541
That doesn't sound too positive but thanks lol.
>>
File: cat.gif (2MB, 540x368px) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
2MB, 540x368px
>>18618393
Jenny
F
Does this guy like me or not? I used to think he definitely did, but he hasn't tried to escalate anything and doesn't seem interested in my attempts to escalate (I haven't been very forward though, just testing the waters type of stuff).
>>
>>18618551
Are you going to do more readings? I'm asking because I want to give you my query
>>
>>18618534
I wouldn't know it personally, I also was interested in the Hierophant and Emperor in the picture as well.
What I can say is that when I drew the cards I was bothered by the world card which usually means victory the same goes for Temperance which are good cards as signals for a sure bet.
It could be nothing is left, I doubt it though, it could also be that perhaps what you may be advised to do is to put an end to something that's going on in your life like an activity and to go after something else to learn.
I would also recommend if you need some more help to seek another reader, I'm an amateur reader and don't want to mislead you on anything.
>>
>>18618435
Dem slavs, kek. It makes me laugh too.

Hmm. How are you sleeping, man? Acknowledgement for your project will pick up quickly. Everyone will talking about it at once. They will think you are an expert on this subject, even if it may not be so. Well recieved. Go for it brah. A vent in the ocean, barely visable with a billow of debris rushing up. Then the face of a gorilla that seems offended. After, the grinning face of a green man on the side of a building.
>>
>>18618426
>>18618487
Forgot to link up posts.
>>
>>18618607
What's the next magical work I should perform for the sake of forwarding my goals?
>>
>>18618614
>not about yourselves

;o
>>
>>18618607
Are there any spirits/beings/demons,etc. involved in my life or that I should know about?
>>
>>18618438
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your mother, Cam. I hope things get easier and that you can heal. Grief can make people do insane things, and its much easier to break if you are suffering from a mental illness.Many of my friends have mentally ill parents, but this is usually something that kinda dulls out in each generation.

There will be happiness for you, it will be hard because there is a level of defensiveness and bitterness about yourself when that opportunity comes to be offered to you. The future holds a person that is deeply grounded. They will help to ground you as well and this will rejuvinate your spirit and bring you wellness. A snake rubs against a rock and slides out of it's shed skin. The winking face of Freddy Mercury and then a pair of new socks.
>>
>>18618621
>>
>>18618607
do we have a spiritual tie together?
>>
>>18618607
Curious about Duterte? You know, the current Philippine president. Is he ruining the country or actually doing good with it?
>>
>>18618579
>Hmm. How are you sleeping, man?
Not enough, mate.
>Well recieved
Sounds great, but why are some readings so opposite (not doubting you or anything, I've got more positive readings than negatives on this) but just being kind of curious, what can change the meaning of a query and its result?
Thanks for the reading btw
>>
>>18618624
What happing here?
>>
>>18618607
I want to know about the spirits overlooking me
>>
>>18618640
>>18618607
>>
I WANT OFF THIS PRISON PLANET

DIV GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY TOGETHER WE WILL ASCEND

AHHHHHHHHHH

(I see you, ma'am.)
>>
>>18618495
You're welcome ^^

The reading is very accurate, at least about the 'not breathing' man with a burdened heart. Damn, I really hope things work out ^^.

Thank you so much
>>
>>18618459
I'm glad you said healthy. Its good to look for healthy rather than anything that comes your way.

Something very strange is happening behind the scenes in your life. Something you yourself may not be aware of .Be careful and pay attention to what people say when they think you aren't listening. A major change is coming, after that it will be more likely to find a relationship.I'm looking over the side of a tall building, its night, there is a flash of lighting. I'm not going to jump, I'm concealing myself and waiting for someone to walk by far below. A crap hurries away, a shadow is cast over it, it stops to look behind itself and hurries faster.
>>
>>18618473
Post a picture and we will talk
>>
File: Atitlan_Sunset.jpg (36KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
Atitlan_Sunset.jpg
36KB, 640x428px
>>18618677
Sorry, I forgot it
>>
File: OIo[1].jpg (220KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
OIo[1].jpg
220KB, 533x800px
>>18618393
>>18618393
>Bethany
>Female
>Please tell me if a relationsihp will form between L and I
>>
>>18618575
No more tonight dear

>>18618568
Honey, you have to practically beat men over the head with things before they take notice. A lot of them aren't all that intuitive.

Your guy has a full plate right now and something is heavy on his mind. Feels like financial issues or maybe a mild addiction that has lead to financial issues (ex. conpulsive spending). Be a shoulder to him, offer sympathy and he will open up to you. That will do more for a potential relationship than flirting. A man with only fingers pushing a camera out of his face. A cat proudly holding up a fish followed by the image of a silver pyramid made of some porous material.
>>
>>18618668
>Its good to look for healthy rather than anything that comes your way.
Yes, I figure that no relationship is better than a terrible one. Thanks for the reading.

>A crap hurries away
You mean a piece of shit running away in fear? That is one odd scry.

>Something very strange is happening behind the scenes in your life.
>A major change is coming
You've got me all paranoid over here..
>>
Air Query
Male/Cap and Scorpio Moon
Will I manage to get/have certain (aesthetic related) thing?
>>
trading...wat was their impression of me after what i did today??
>>
>>18618727
Thanks!
>>
>>18618739
crab*, sorry doll, I have a killer headache.

Don't be paranoid. Be aware. Things will be okay.
>>
Can someone scry for a name /appearance?

Trading a reading for this. Also, fuck it. Doing 3 short readings. Ask away.
>>
>>18618834
Anything about my next bf please?
>>
>>18618834

what kind of info do you need for a reading?
>>
>>18618834
Is d interested?
>>
>>18618834
trade for appearance.

>>18618753
me.
>>
>>18618834
Will i manage to grow it?
>>
>>18618857

Nothing, all I need to know is already within me.

>>18618881
Did not really got if you were going serious or just trolling?
>>
>>18618834
Will I find someone who loves me?
>>
>>18618904
hmm. that doesn't seem right for this situation. you have the cards that came out?
>>
>>18618577

Nothing left as in, nothing good left for me in my life? Nothing new?

>>18618529

I needed the soul reading.. Also I was the one doing the 3 card readings
>>
>>18618834
i see a pouch tummy and flabby arms. might even be skinny, but the unhealthy way. i see an ass that's sitting too often. paleness, moles and beauty marks all across the body. kinda funny breath. gaunt face in an awkward way (because still flabby). hair that's not too long, dark. fluffy, well shaped lips. eyes with a hint of disdain.

me.
>>18618881
>>
>>18618942
Want a second trade?
>>
>>18618952
yeah, but i don't really get the results of your first answer. can you clarify?
>>
>>18618834

He can be a fatty. But a really cool, make-you-feel-at-home charming fatty. Quite traditional and maybe even a bit conservative. This encounter can happen in college, or any high education institution. He may hide some shit at first that he may reveal to you later, if it happens at all. Good luck!
>>
>>18618915
hi babe, i'm here
>>
>>18618962
This reading was meant for you>>18618840
>>
>>18618918

You are the second reply to my post so I must read for you, lol. What is exactly your question? I can answer almost anything with a deck, except time frames.

>>18618875
Yep. he/she is interested in you.

Maybe not thaaaat interested, but definately thought of it. This because I got a feeling of secretiveness from the cards, a lot of day dreaming and contemplation...and none or very few communication? If this is the scenario, then you go make a move on that person!

>>18618942
Really cool. I think you may be refering to a close friend of mine I plan to make a move on. Was afraid I could get rejected and fuck a good friendship of years, but this reading lifts my spirit. Did you heard any names? Thanks

What would be your query??
>>
>>18618915

Are you a commiting person? Do you get bored easily?

Yes, you will, but I felt you have to work for it too, you know, not just hope prince/princess charming comes and gets you out of the hole and do all the work!

You may find this person at a time of uncertainty and confusion. Finding some activity to change negative thoughts/low self steem is recommended.
>>
>>18618834
So, I will find someone who I can spend the rest of my days feeling great?
>>
trading post the query
>>
>>18618998

Who would be the best gf for me? The relationship which would be nicer, and most abundant (not necessarily in material terms), without outcomes pls

Girl A, or B?

Your query?, I can answer almost anything I guess, even occult related...I can try.
>>
can someone give me a read so i can be at peace
>>
How do you actually scry?

You look at a bowl of black water/crystal ball until you enter in some sort of trance and see shit reflected? Is there an actual trick? Like focusing on just one point of the water or anything?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Any decent readers here. Ill make a drawing for you and color it if you really want.

I havent seen my favourite reader i awhile. But idk. I just feel done.
>>
>>18619128
You can use anything really, even your own mental reflection. Just focus on it as a mental process you have to come into understanding through application. Meditation normally helps because you can begin to reflexively use the desired aspect of your mind by having it in mind before going into the meditation. It's basically suggesting to your mind your desired process and once you experience its easier to reference the mental process for future scrying.
>>
>>18619142
who's you're favourite reader anon?
>that pic
I remember you. You're that femanon who has a really nifty art style
>>
>>18619142
who is your favorite reader?
>>
>>18619142

By drawing you mean automatic drawing?
For sure, I consider myself a good reader. Please draw whatever comes from the depths of your soul :3, and yes I will trade
>>
File: 1225094385010.jpg (111KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1225094385010.jpg
111KB, 1280x1024px
I need some help... I tried a small cross 5 cards spread about love life. I got 3 aces in a row...
>The Moon reversed
>9 of Cups
>Ace of Pentacles reversed
>Ace of Swords reversed
>Ace of Cups
What does that spread say?
>>
>>18619221
I'd say it says you're ready and will live marvelously, but the state you're in, not having experienced that yet, is night to the day of greener pastures. And it's completely blinded you.
>>
>>18618742
I'll try, anon.

You'll eventually will due to your persistence and determination (The Sun, Knight of Pentacles) which will lead to excitement and fun (Two of Pentacles.) Be sure, however, to have a clear vision of what you want to do with this thing and it warns you not to get too overexcited about it (Three of Wands.)
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18619156
I don't remember his name cause im great like that. He used to make voice recorded readings and he was really nice.
>>18619180
I havent done blank mind drawing in awhile cause my heads been abit bad. So idk. You can make a request or even just a color or something
>>
>>18619376
If you're talking about EmpathAU I've been around, just lurking. Glad to see you're still around as well fellow Ausanon.
>>
>>18619376

Please just draw whatever comes from the depths of your soul when you feel my energy (even if you don´t know me!)....idk...anything regarding my energy! my soul...your soul and mine...blending in this internet anonymous thread!...doesnt matter if Im a man or a woman...
how does it feel?, what does it reminds you off?
(I am an artist myself, so I find your post fascinating)

Would you like a reading?
>>
If anyone with a deck on hand can pull 2-3 cards that signify my level of influence over affecting a specific circumstance and/or yielding a specific result that I have in mind.

I am not looking for an interpretation, I will do that. I just need someone to shuffle a deck with this query in mind and tell me which cards are drawn.
>>
male
scorpio
27 years old, born in what was aparently in a hospital in a small military community slightly outside of one of the more well known cracked-out towns in BC.

Im giving notince at a job that enabled me to be a cynical autist for too long. I want to escape the bizarre sitation I am in find peace and also gf, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>18619498
1. High Priestess
2. King of Swords
3. The Chariot
>>
>>18619570

Thank you. Do you use reversals?
>>
>>18619577
Nope senpai.
>>
File: 1484869786324.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484869786324.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
Looking to do a single trade. Method is scry. All I need is name/alias and your question.
>>
>>18619656

Eddie

Next gf
>>
>>18619656
>>18619658

Tell me your question so I can start working on it. I will do Tarot
>>
File: 1452229781043.jpg (8KB, 189x350px) Image search: [Google]
1452229781043.jpg
8KB, 189x350px
>>18619658
blood red gemstones being excavated from a mine ina large scale mining operation. The Earth is torn asunder and these valuable things are torn from the hidden layers of the earth. Concealment isn't going to be possible here, and whoever it is that is going to make that impact is going to be voracious in their search for whatever it is. A probing desire, a grasping for something valuable. An elaborate mechanical system set in place to expedite the mining process.

If you ask me it seems that it will be an intense relationship that may seem one sided at times, or that this person is simply after one thing, but at the same time it begs the question as to why this search is so fulfilling for this person, why it is they're so intent on obtaining what it is they so desperately seek. If anything I think it will be someone who is able to get to the heart of things and move past your inner layers, past your persona to see the true you.
>>
File: 1484880165416.jpg (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484880165416.jpg
42KB, 640x400px
>>18619662
Should I consider communicating with a person from my past? Is it worth trying to get back in touch with them?

thank you in advance.
>>
File: 1486649379997.gif (3MB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
1486649379997.gif
3MB, 520x292px
>>18619668

Oh didn't realize it was you Scry anon, you are always accurate with me friend. Give me a minute and I'll get to yours.

Thanks
>>
File: 1445371625882.gif (406KB, 388x460px) Image search: [Google]
1445371625882.gif
406KB, 388x460px
>>18619673
Yeah no worries, honestly didn't expect to be back here of all places, but I had an odd experience and old habits die hard sometimes I guess. Could just really use the advice, so i really do appreciate it. thanks m80.
>>
Trading.

I'd like to know how a certain past event is going to affect my prospects in the future. Concretely.
>>
>>18619684
>judgement, nine of cups, two of cups, Page of pentacles, queen of pentacles.
It may have some affect on future events, but it'll actually cause things to push in your favor. I wouldn't worry about it. It seems you're safe.
I'd like to know if he trusts me again.
>>
>>18619687
I'll get started.

>>18619684
Still trading for this question.
>>
>>18619674

Worth: Eight of Swords (R), Page of Pentacles

Advice: Five of Swords, Five of Cups

Outcome: Moon, Three of Wands

There is definitely worth, pretty valuable I will say. This value however might seem dim to you or not what you truly want to get from it but in reality it will open the door for something better.

It will not go smoothly, it should not go smoothly, but if you manage to stick to a course you will get the answers you have been looking for, Wich think go in lines of seeking better understanding for things to come.

Willing to extend if you need friend, heck for you I'll gave another reading if you want.
>>
>>18619687
I'm reminded that no one has complete trust with another, but he's 'back' with you.

I definitely don't think he likes thinking about what happened.
>>
>>18619696
Thanks
>>
>>18619684
>>18619691
I think a scry in specific for this question would be great. I also scry.
>>
Eh...
May I ask for a general reading?

Capricorn, 26, male.
Name starts with R. Chilean.

Thanks in advance
>>
26/male/Aries

Should I pursue that new "job"?
>>
File: 1439205347478.png (1MB, 1600x4637px) Image search: [Google]
1439205347478.png
1MB, 1600x4637px
>>18619695
Thanks for that, makes a lot of sense in context of everything. Spot on advice, and it really does help a lot.

>heck for you I'll gave another reading if you want.
Thanks that means a lot, I'd be willing to do another read for you as well in return if you have something you'd also like to ask.
>>
>>18619271
Thanks a lot, anon
>>
>>18619711

Yes yours was as well or at least goes in lines with pretty much every other read I have gotten about my next gf.

Give me a minute to think my query, post yours and I will get to it in a minute
>>
Oracle cards vs tarot cards.
what's the difference?
>>
File: 1481600451113.jpg (303KB, 579x663px) Image search: [Google]
1481600451113.jpg
303KB, 579x663px
>>18619730
How about a love read? You asked about your next gf, and now it's got me curious about that myself. Any insight into if there will be another or what she'd be like would be much appreciated.

Thanks again, never expected to be back here, but it's people like you that remind me why I kept coming back in the first place.
>>
>>18619744

Sorry for the delay, for some reason 4chan does not works with Data, only wifi

I will get to it in 5
>>
File: 1451498582513.gif (657KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1451498582513.gif
657KB, 500x648px
>>18619744

>tfw lost all my reading

Well shit... i will sum it up, it was a rather nice reading.

>Situation:

Seemed like you have some what high standards and she will fit most parts of it, or the parts that actually matter. The relationship will be all about equal grounds and teamwork, Six of Pentacles and Four of Wands are pretty clear on this.

I have my doubts on how it will start, this part is not clear for me but i take it as an awkward beginning, i might be wrong so take this part with a grain of salt

>Her

She might be a bit pessimistic in nature and her face might actually show this part of her, not the type that smiles easily. That said, she is smart and righteous which might relate to the beginning of the relationship, an argument of sorts. Do not victimize yourself with her, she does not like weakness... again the pessimistic nature its what triggers this from her, not like she is a bad person but she likes things straight.

Anything else? i am not really good in looks
>>
File: 1459829265198.gif (2MB, 907x255px) Image search: [Google]
1459829265198.gif
2MB, 907x255px
>>18619812
Thanks a million m80, that's some damn good advice there. Will be sure to take that into account. Means a lot that you're willing to read for me and it makes a tremendous difference.

Unfortunately I gotta head to work here in a sec, but if you post your query here, I'll be sure to pick it up when I get back home for the day. I'll even spot you on an extra one or owe you a solid for the inconvenience of having to wait on it.
>>
File: 1482532287627.gif (873KB, 346x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482532287627.gif
873KB, 346x360px
>>18619817

Oh dont worry, it was my fault for taking too long kek.

juts hit me up whenever you want to trade again, hope you have a very nice day anon
>>
File: Comedy and Drama.jpg (399KB, 1600x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Comedy and Drama.jpg
399KB, 1600x1194px
Reading for two, trading for two more. anyone interested i will need

>Gender, Sign, query, A word that describes how you feel right now

As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>18619861
Sure.

Taurus, will my neext hobby turn into something profitable? (Planning on making cool stuff). Right now I feel... eh. "Meh".
>>
>>18619887

>Magician, Temperance

Wew lad, yes it will definitely be profitable if you so desire. I am actually afraid to give more insight just not to screw it but just make sure to gather all you need to make it profitable.
>>
>>18619910
Hmmm. Neat. Now I just have to figure out if I want to start with metal, leather, or wood. Probably wood I guess...

Your shits?
>>
>>18619861
Male cáncer full and little sad
Can I do something so she likes me back?
She's cáncer too
>>
>>18618630
If you're still around this morning, I drew The World for you which points to the changes you make to your project. If you get a bad reading about it, it could be you are currently going in the wrong direction for a good outcome.
>>
>>18619915

if it is a trade i would like to know if its time to move on from this chapter in my life or are there still things left to resolve?
>>
>>18619916

Quieres la respuesta en español? :^)
>>
>>18619861
trapped
>>18619710
>>
>>18619930
You still hold a long lasting grudge based in being betrayed by a loved one. Brother or a very close male friend. You have not let it go yet. If you can't let it go, the chapter can't end.
>>
>>18619933
a mi me vendria bien una respuesta cualquiera

No se en que quedo algo

esta acabado de una vez por todas puedo estar en paz? me pregunto
>>
>>18619948
Fuck...I need to brush up on my Spanish.
>>
>>18619933
Uhhh, ok that one wasn't me ,but as you wish.I'm comfortable any way.
>>
>>18619946

I dont hold grudges, i find that beneath me, but i can see what you mean, thanks. It is related to a friend.

Pretty spot on, thanks.
>>
>>18619953

Not bad at all actually
>>
>>18619964
Hmmm...I see.

Good luck with whatever it is dude. If you need advice just axe me.
>>
>>18619916

>Hierophant, King of Pentacles, King of Wands, Three of Swords, Knight of Cups

Empieza por ser mas pragmatico on esta relacion. El Rey de Varas es una carta interesante porque habla de autenticidad algo que aparentemente no es productivo para ti o almenos ella no lo ve de tal manera, no obstante el sacerdote esta presente lo que me habla de dos cosas, una es que no habla de autenticidad como tal mas bien de un choque de intenciones.

De la manera que lo veo ella busca una relacion segura, especialmente en lo material, no necesariamente tu dinero como tal pero mas en lineas de lo que puedes proveer.

Esta relacion es importante, demuestrale que tienes lo que es necesario para ella y siento que los dos llegaran lejos, me refiero a matrimonio asi que no la sacrifiques y mantente romantico. Talvez un regalo podria ayudarte a ganar su interes.

Espero que te ayude y como puedo relacionarme, no me importaria extender la lectura, si tienes alguna pregunta en particular.
>>
Anyone doing readings? I can't trade tho cause i'm not knowledgeable in this sector of the occult/esoteric
>>
>>18619861
Female, leo
I'm not sure where I'm headed in life. What should I do about this?
Contemplative
>>
>>18620004
Gracias, lo que me dices concuerda con la situación,pero ella me comentó que me alejara un rato.
aprovechándome de ti, ¿ella realmente quiere que me aleje o es algún tipo de miedo?
Estoy agradecido, de verdad.
>>
>>18620035

>Queen of Wands (R), Page of Cups

No es miedo, ella simplemente necesita alejarse un poco, le gustas pero ella quiere crecer un poco antes de comprometerse o almenos eso creo.

>>18619979

Will do, and the same to you friend.

>>18620016
>>18619945

still around?
>>
>>18620119
if ur reading? could i get help, a reading for my relationship with my OTL?
>>
>>18619861
female
cancer
congested
What is it that I look for in guys? It concerns me that I'm not self-aware enough to answer this.. kek
>>
>>18620119
A Lot of gracias.really.
>>
>>18620119
Hey old, are you still reading/trading?
>>
>>18620200

Yes, what is your query anon?

>>18620164

I will have to post my picture to answer this :^)

Give me a minute and i will do the reading.

>>18620158

You too
>>
>>18620205
thanx
>>
>>18620164

>What she looks

>Star, Knight of Pentacles, Eight of Cups, Seven of Pentacles

Pretty straightforward. You look for dependable guys, loyal and you like to be spoiled with gifts and what nots. In some way you also like development, A LOT of it and want to be involved in it, seems like you want things slow with perfectionism in every step.

You also look to like the clingy type of man but the one that has rationality to support it. You are not too fond of emotionalism but you do care for romanticism, interesting mix.

I dont honestly see anything bad in your taste in man, honestly i think its rather solid for a girl your age, very mature.

Let me know what you think
>>
>>18620274
was wondering if the cards could help me figure out how to build trust and let me be with her?
>>
>>18620158

>Page of Pentacles (R), Five of Wands, Knight of Cups
>Queen of Pentacles (R), Three of Wands, Hanged Man
>Six of Swords (R)

She motivates you, she sorta leads your heart at the moment even if you consider the relationship rather disorganized or unpractical at the moment.

She thinks too little of it, her heart wants to know more of what its coming but her actions dictate otherwise and hence might be giving up on you

The lack of transition dictates that there are issues still to be resolved between you two and you should take advantage of this, if you maintain distance things are not going to work, keep trying anon.

Hope this helped
>>
>>18620286

Cancer anon?
>>
File: 1381459527499.gif (3MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1381459527499.gif
3MB, 355x200px
>>18620373
Last time I'll bother you for a while.

What materials should I use to make stuff? Metal, wood, leather...bone? All of the above?

I guess my question should be "What will I work with best?"
>>
>>18620205
>I will have to post my picture to answer this :^)
Already have two of them. I'm the one who did a heart around your face. Love you.

>>18620274
>You look for dependable guys, loyal
Yes, got to have some commitment and stability (aka gold-digging parasite status has been verified)
>You like to be spoiled with gifts and what nots
I think so. It doesn't have to be overboard, but some thoughtfulness goes a long way.
>In some way you also like development, A LOT of it and want to be involved in it
Personal growth on both ends has its place there for sure.
>You also look to like the clingy type of man but the one that has rationality to support it.
I've never thought of that. It's contemplation worthy, however, nothing overly distressing.
>You are not too fond of emotionalism but you do care for romanticism, interesting mix.
Yeah, it is. It's pretty much don't be a bitch unless it's in a way that bows down to me.

>honestly i think its rather solid for a girl your age, very mature.
h-how do you know my age? It's almost as if I've hinted at it multiple times in these threads. Providentially, to the holdings of your selling point, it can be kept on the down-low. It'll still be half accredited it to your psychic abilities :3

Thanks for the reading.
>>
I see the future and it will be transhumanism rEvolution...
>>
>>18620119 was me, I fell asleep, sorry. I'm around now if that counts.>>18620119
>>
>>18619979
Orion are you reading? Im feeling so lost.
>>
Hi lads is anyone reading rn
>>
Trading
>>
>>18620380
no
>>
>>18620373
how can I make things work and get them back?
>>
>>18620205
Hey. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but do you have time for one more reading?
>>
File: Wands10.jpg (69KB, 300x564px) Image search: [Google]
Wands10.jpg
69KB, 300x564px
Another day, another card
which card of the tarot identify you today?
Mine is pic related
[spoiler]Also doing some readings until i get bored[/spoiler]
>>
>>18620613
Today I'm a Magician for some reason feeling less Hermit, but still he's very attached to me.

Also, how's looking my progress in case of self-developing and spiritual things?
>>
>>18620625
reversed eight of swords, 9 of wands, queen of cups
I think you are open and ready to step in a new level of spiritual knowledge, if you stay focused and determined on it of course. you will improve your intuition if you continue that way, anon. anyway. the path is not easy though.
>>
>>18620613
>>
>>18620426
Query?
>>
>>18620639
You see, if it wasn't for the big red letters, i would never guessed that card
>>
>>18620645

sounds like you need to git gud
>>
>>18620637
>the path is not easy though.
You know, most things in my life aren't easy, so I guess I have nothing to worry about. I'm really interested in this topic lately and I'm feeling much better. Like I'm becoming someone better. I have more strength. It's hard to describe, but I don't feel like I want to die for now. Not yet. Thanks for your reading, anon!
>>
Should i buy linestrider tarot or dream enchantress tarot?
>>
>>18620613

Love advice? Also I feel Hermit
>>
>>18620678

that's up to you. which deck do you feel connected to more?
>>
No readings today but I am looking to trade, I scry and I also do tarot
>>
>>18620701
Am I going to be with C1 or C2? You?
>>
>>18620716
Yes. I would like a scry on this
>>18620718
>>
>>18620613
Just love reading.

thanks!
>>
>>18620687
Dunno, i have just seen both online
>>
Why does love have to be this difficult man
>>
>>18620682
Hermit, wheel of fortune, reversed hierophant.
You will get out of your loneliness, a change of luck is foreseen. but maybe your love will be frowned up by some people near you. or will it be a forbbiden love?
>>
File: 1483723413575.jpg (591KB, 1280x867px) Image search: [Google]
1483723413575.jpg
591KB, 1280x867px
>>18620384

>h-how do you know my age?

One might think you told me once in the past and one might think i cant wait until July... unless i am mistaking here; in which case give me a way to contact you >:)

>>18620381

Sorry for the delay, still around?
>>
>>18620746

i wish i knew anon
>>
>>18620718
genders please
>>
>>18620613
The hermit

Are you willing to give me a general reading? If so then i'll provide some info if you require any
>>
>>18620730
8 of wands, King of Wands, 9 of wands
You are heading or alredy are having a spring of love. don't be impatient or controlling, that's a mistake. patience will guide you through the difficulties of a new relationship if you are willing to invest the time on it
>>
>>18620765
I am female, c1 c2 males
>>
>>18620716
Redgrave, still around? I'd like to trade.
>>
>>18620613
The World.
Should I start publishing my comics or should I wait till I graduate from college and get a job related to my studies?
>>
>>18620718
>>18620718
I will give you two scries and from there you choose who is the best for you.

c1
I see a beautiful woman, she is surrounded with riches, many guys try to come and impress her with gifts of many sorts but there is one guy he has a way with words he persuades she tells the other men to step aside and let him approach. as he does he is looking at the things she possesses rather than just her.

Are you putting an act with this guy? seems like you're trying to hard to impress this man, like you're selling yourself very high so he looks at you. I feel like this relationship will be based in appearances or social status of some sort, either that or this relationship will end up being superficial.

c2
There is a pleasant breeze, you see two lovers sitting in a picnic they look quite pleased with each other, seems like the girl is really trying to make her partner happy, while he smiles and tells her not to worry so much. As the day goes by the sun starts to set, they both enjoy looking at it while holding hands. Looks like no one else is in sight just them enjoying that moment.

From the looks of this it looks like you don't need to fake anything when it comes to this person, you feel quite confident with them, as if you can be yourself, but sometimes you do find yourself trying to do more or go over the top but this person tells you "hey take it easy" you can truly be yourself with them.

If I was you I will go for c2 they seem like a more down to earth kind of person.

Don't feel committed to do my reading if it's not accurate. I would like to know how does J feel about me now?
>>
>>18620768
Sorry, need more specific query
>>18620782
The devil, inverted judgement, reversed king of swords
I would wait if i were you, you still need to be more mature before emprending a commitment like that one
>>
>>18620805
Also done for today readings, gotta go outta home
>>
>>18620780
sure what is your query?
>>
>>18620808
Thanks. My query is: will we get closer on our trip together?
>>
>>18620821
scy or tarot?
>>
>>18620805
Aw thanks. I was hoping I could do it soon.
>>
>>18620827
Scry, please.
Your query?
>>
>>18620803
You are right but I would like to imagine the c1 relationship to grow deeper eventually. Thank you.

Three of swords, the star, the magician, the hierophant.

Lots of majors in this spread, meaning that whatever happened recently has had a significant impact on her feelings. Shes feeling pretty heart broken but there is still hope inside her yet. She is probably going to use some resources and work hard to win you back and i would advise caution if shes an occultist. These feelings are exactly what you expected them to be.
>>
>>18620716
I will trade and I do tarot.
Please, a scrying of my future with S (male).
>>
>>18619684
Still trading this question.
>>
>meaning that whatever happened recently has had a significant impact on her feelings. Shes feeling pretty heart broken but there is still hope inside her yet.

this is true, I am interested in her but I really don't know how to approach the situation. She is a nice person. Thanks for your reading, I wish you the best with c1 hope your relationship with them grows

>>18620834
>>18620821

why do you feel so familiar? As if I've read for you before, maybe it's just my imagination.

I see a beautiful boat with two people (a man and a woman) in it, looks like it's headed to some private island. As the boat approaches the island, the man tells her "This is how I will make it up to you" she smiles and keeps looking at the sea. Just as the boat comes to the island, they both get out, the guy has a bunch of stuff with him, from champagne and everything to make this trip worth a while, seems they are both quite content here.

From the looks of it, this person is really doing everything to impress you. They seem like a perfectionist and want everything to be just right. The trip itself will be very enjoyable, perhaps a bit stressful for him since he will be trying his best to make you happy but in the end both of you will enjoy this trip, as the trip goes he will start to relax.

Like I told the other reader don't feel committed to do my reading. Are J and I growing closer?
>>
>>18620887
>>18620842
meant to quote you

>>18620874
sorry anon I am not doing any more trades, I wish you luck.
>>
>>18620887
You did a read for me last time you were using your trip. :)
Seems accurate, at least I hope so. :)
>four of pentacles, seven of swords, hanged man, four of cups, three of wands
To me, this is....a sort of. Like you can, and will, get closer, but it's going to take awhile. You two have many more obstacles to overcome before you see any tangible progress, but it's very possible to begin a journey to become closer. J likes you, they don't want you to let go, but one of you seems so fearful. Keep going, it will change. :)
>>
>>18620919
I wish you the best on this trip, things will be alright.

>but one of you seems so fearful.
Yeah that's J alright she worries about everything, but I won't lie to you I worried myself so I kinda keep my distance at times. Thank you, this reading is accurate.

Have a nice day.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18620993
Yep. Here's me.

>>18619684
>>
>>18618226
Male
Red
My cat
What am I supposed to do about my brothers? What is my role in what they are doing?
>>
>>18620959
Thanks, Redgrave! Good luck to you, too!
>>
>>18620757
Pic is qt

>One might think you told me once in the past and one might think i cant wait until July.
Not only is it the official day when patriotic americans get to express their freedom by lighting up gunpowder packed into cardboard tubes and watching them propel high in the sky, creating an atmosphere of a potassium nitrate-scented aroma, but it's also a day when I can almost legally drink. How exciting. Also, all the flirting with readers won't be as "wrong".

Did you get my thank you from the end of last thread? I don't want to come across as an unappreciative.
>>
>>18619684

I see a queen holding a sword, a man kneels before her waiting for execution but she seems to forgive him in the end. The man stands up , gets on his horse and rides away.

I am taking this is related to a woman? i would not worry because of said events, they will bring some heat for sure but i dont think it is going to be anything major, if anything it will be positive at the end.

Any traits you could get on my next gf?
>>
>>18621036
Someone similar to you. You aren't going to have to 'convince' her, play the game too much. The correspondence will be all too natural. Realizing it doesn't happen too often, she isn't going to give you much of a hard time.

I'm sure you see a few women like this, so I can't exactly point it out to you, but the type is obvious enough. An eccentric.
>>
>>18621001
if anyone can use this (or more) info to read me I would highly appreciate it
>>
trading! will a certain aspect of my life ever get out of hand? what will become of it?
>>
>>18621171
still around?
>>
>>18621191
yep.
>>
>>18621194
starting on it then. brb
>>
>>18621171
>Empress, Hermit, Wheel of Fortune, Fool, Star.
WOW. All majors for a five card spread. Impressive. I'd say yes, certain aspects of your life will get out of hand. There will come a time when it seems like if it isn't one thing, it's another. The obstacles won't be very easy to overcome, but you will. All of this will help you grow to become the very best person you can. This is about your soul's journey, so there is a lesson to be learned from it all. These may all seems like scary cards to face against, but I really don't feel afraid for you at all. You'll fare well through it all.
Mine: Will I see him a second time before the year is up?
>>
>>18621208
You can, but you have to make it yourself. It won't happen if you just expect to let it happen. A lot of work and mutual understanding has to go in.
>>
>>18621229
thanks
>>
What is my purpose?
>>
>>18621231
I can trade again if you want. Can you scry?
>>
>>18621030

Some people might take such statement as a challenge you know? And pride would oblige me to comply.

There is however, a big difference between complying and complaining.

>>18621065

Crazy always chases me it seems, like moth to a flame... But at least it seems familiar grounds. Thanks for the trade
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
Hello! Hello!!!
In the spirit of Valentine's Day coming up, let's do some romance readings!! Archangel Chamuel keeps bugging me about it, so why not?! But I can only do 5 readings.
I need:
>Age
>A pic of a meme
>A word
>Query
Thanks beloveds!
>
>>
File: puddi1.png (189KB, 1022x756px) Image search: [Google]
puddi1.png
189KB, 1022x756px
>>18621317
Atrition
Is it better not to make connections here or should I wait till I move? If so, where should I look?
>>
File: 1486774932773.jpg (417KB, 1032x980px) Image search: [Google]
1486774932773.jpg
417KB, 1032x980px
>>18621317
Preliminary
What's the worst thing I'll ever do?
>>
File: kot.jpg (197KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
197KB, 1124x1024px
>>18621317

moody
will i finally find love this year? i'm female looking for a male if it matters
>>
File: IMG_1066.png (53KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1066.png
53KB, 250x140px
>>18621317
Female
Cute
Will he like me when we meet in person for the first time?
>>
File: 1477721229943.png (321KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
1477721229943.png
321KB, 480x650px
>>18621317
sad
whats going to happen with S and me?
>>
I'll do a trade if anyone's up for it.
>>
>>18621340
Thank you for actually giving me a romance query!
Deck 1:
>There is something better.
>In the near future.
>Trust
>The situation will improve
There seems to be a feeling of desperation here. I feel like you have been searching for some time ,but you only end up disappointed. Also are you currently chasing after somebody? If you are the angels are telling me that there is something better for you. Keep up a good faith think positively since our thought affect our reality. Don't worry bby you will find someone this year.

Deck 2:
>Advice:
Open your heart to give and receive the highest energy of all

This card indicates that you’re protecting your heart from hurt because of painful relationship experiences. However, the angels can only bring as much romance as you’ll allow inside. If you have a shield around your heart, how is love to get in? A closed heart repels the sensitive partner you’re trying to attract.

Following your inner guidance will protect you and simultaneously allow you to feel loved and loving. Trust your intuitive senses with respect to other people’s trustworthiness, and open your heart to those who are kind and gentle. Ask the angels to bring caring individuals (including a romantic partner) into your life, and they’ll do so . . . provided that you listen to and follow their guidance.
>>
>>18621383
Query?
>>
File: 1486648237626.gif (84KB, 233x533px) Image search: [Google]
1486648237626.gif
84KB, 233x533px
>>18621317

Reciprocuo

Next girlfriend please
>>
>>18621401
My query is: Is what I plan to start doing going to persist into the future or will it end soon?
>>
File: 1467415204380.jpg (43KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
1467415204380.jpg
43KB, 800x703px
>>18621317
>19
>cupid
>love reading
>>
Trading!
>>
>>18621409
>Advice:
Forgiving And Learning

As you release and heal the past, you experience more love in your present moments

The Romance Angels have heard your desire for great love, and they bring you this card as guidance. They see that your heart can give and receive the bliss of romance by clearing away the cobwebs of the past. The angels know that you’ve been hurt before, and that you’re wary of being hurt again. Yet your defenses are creating barriers to allowing love into your life.

As you heal your past, you won’t keep re-creating it. After all, you attract into your life the situations and relationships that remind you of what you’ve already experienced, because that is a primary tool of healing. To change to a healthier relationship pattern, it’s necessary to detoxify any old anger, blame, or unforgiveness you may be holding. This includes forgiving yourself.

If you call upon the angels and ask them to help you release and heal your past, they’ll clear away the heaviness so that your heart can soar with happiness.
>>
>>18621399

thank you for the lovely reading angel-chan, and yes i've been searching for a very long time. i always end up disappointed in some way. i will work on trying to open my heart more for sure, since i've been hurt in the past it's hard for me to open up. thank you so much <3 a very accurate reading.

>Don't worry bby you will find someone this year.

;_; oh i hope so. thank you again!
>>
>>18621345
My first deck is being an ass to me so ill just use Deck 2, sorry about that sweetie! >.<

>Advice:
Attraction

You attract romantic love by enjoying this moment fully

Like a good friend, the Romance Angels send you this card to tell you the truth: the best way to have more romance in your life is through attraction, rather than through strenuous effort. You are most attractive when you’re fully enjoying yourself in the present. Your joyful laughter, self-expression, and body language are beautiful!

In contrast, any stress you experience as you strain to find romance pushes against the stream of life. Strain comes from a place of fear, with an underlying worry: “Maybe I won’t receive this!” That fear then attracts the very thing you worry about. Stress creates wrinkles, bodily tension, a constricted voice, and other unattractive characteristics.

So, go smell a rose and fully enjoy its fragrant beauty. Allow yourself simple pleasures that lead to great joy. Affirm frequently that you are loved and lovable. Visualize a wonderful romantic relationship with a great partner. Take excellent care of yourself and follow your inner guidance. Via the Law of Attraction, you’ll draw romantic love to you through your own attractive nature.

YO BELOVED PROSPECTS LOOK LOVELY!!!!! I HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU!!
>>
>>18621447
You are welcome, beloved! I'm rooting for you!! SENDING POSITIVITY AND LOVE YOUR WAY!!
>>
>>18621346
Passion

Allow your heart and soul to sing with joy!

Your prayers for great love have been heard and answered, and it all begins with you. You have the power to revive passion in your life. In fact, no one can bring it to you but you! This card guides you to seek that which brings you great joy, such as a hobby, cause, or special activity. Anything that stirs your heart with joy will help passion bubble forth and positively flow into your romantic life.

The Romance Angels say that having a passion for life itself is a requisite foundation for feeling passion in your love life. This means enjoying this moment completely, and when you do so with a partner, you inspire him or her to romantically participate with you.

If you’re presently single, you can definitely enjoy passion in your activities and hobbies. And who knows? Such pursuits may provide an opportunity to meet a wonderful partner who shares these passions.
>>
>>18621445

What is your question? I do Tarot and Scry

Mine is a silly old love general, currently single.
>>
>>18621457
THANK YOU SO MUCH
I hope you have a wonderful day~
>>
File: bros.jpg (882KB, 1300x943px) Image search: [Google]
bros.jpg
882KB, 1300x943px
>>18621462
I know Im late but I can I get a love reading? I usually end up in the "next day line" So its just a favor really

nine

Can I get a love reading?
>>
File: Milk.png (35KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
Milk.png
35KB, 210x220px
>>18621317
I'm going to find someone cute?
Loyalty
>>
>>18621304
Exactly. Futhermore, defiance via compliance holds more fortitude.

>>18621332
Why admit your age, youngling? There's something called lying.
>>
>>18621478
My dude same!!! I just want to know how my romantic life is looking like at the moment. Will I meet someone who is the highest good for me
I'm a straight woman.
Can you please do a scry?
>>
File: 1486869054236.png (486KB, 743x575px) Image search: [Google]
1486869054236.png
486KB, 743x575px
>>18621345
>>
File: 1484238496406.gif (616KB, 244x156px) Image search: [Google]
1484238496406.gif
616KB, 244x156px
>>18621499

>Check em

At it
>>
>>18621478
>Advice:You are lovable

The Romance Angels are cheering you on in your quest for great love by letting you know that you deserve it. As a child of God, you’re naturally a loving and lovable person (as is everyone). You have the right to be treated with kindness and respect by everyone in your life.

If you’ve had harsh life experiences, you may have blamed yourself and felt unworthy of receiving affection. This card is a reassurance that you do deserve it! You’re a beautiful being of God’s pure love and light, no matter what any person has said or done to you, and no matter what happened in the past. God’s handiwork can never be undone!

The more you affirm, “I am lovable. I am loved. I am loving,” the more this experience comes true for you. Affirmations help you believe spiritual truths at a deep, unconscious level. This, in turn, allows you to attract loving people, relationships, and circumstances. And you definitely deserve that!

My friend. YOU DESERVE LOVEEEE!!! Are you engaging in self sabotaging thoughts and behavior? I'm getting that vibe. I feel like you need to address some past hurt and heal it. Only after that you can attract a qt in your life.
>>
>>18621490
>Advice:
Calling Your Soul Mate

Your prayers,affirmations, and visualizations help bring you together

You, like everyone, have soul mates. These are people with whom you shared time in heaven and in other lives. You made a soul agreement to meet in this lifetime, for the purpose of mutual spiritual growth. You have many such agreements, with various people who are all your soul mates. They include friends, family members, co-workers, and romantic partners.

This card guides you to actively call your romantic soul mate into your life. You can do so through prayer, affirmations, and visualizations. It also means working on yourself so that you epitomize the qualities you’re seeking in a partner. For instance, if you desire a significant other who’s got a great sense of humor, develop this within yourself. Like attracts like, which is part of calling in your soul mate.
Use your intention and thoughts to your advantage.
>>
>>18621488
Finances And Career

Financial issues are a factor in your love life right now

Money and love have historically been linked, and this card points to this correlation. The Romance Angels want to disentangle you from financial or career pressures so that you may enjoy every aspect of your life . . . including romance.

While work can be a source of heart-opening satisfaction, it must be balanced with other facets of love such as playfulness and laughter. You received this card because you’d benefit from an infusion of such lightheartedness. Call upon the angels to elevate your mood, energy levels, finances, career, and anything else that will bring you peace.
>>
File: acb.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
acb.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
>>18621317
Bright
General love reading
>>
>>18621499

There is a garden filled with all diferent kinds of fruits. A boy is walking among the plants, he picks one by one to place them on his little basket. Once he has the basket full he walks towards a woman and shares the spoils with her in a picnic like scenario.

Interesting vision, I take it as if you will meet a partner this year and it will be fun but I get the impression it will just be that, fun.

Don't get me wrong, I might be wrong in my interpretation, the relationship itself seems nice but not husband material or so I think.
>>
>>18621405
Hmmmm I'm not sure my deck can tell you how your next qt is gonna look like or her personality traits, BUT I can tell you how you can bring this person in your life

>Advice:

Your prayers for great love have been heard and answered, and it all begins with you. You have the power to revive passion in your life. In fact, no one can bring it to you but you! This card guides you to seek that which brings you great joy, such as a hobby, cause, or special activity. Anything that stirs your heart with joy will help passion bubble forth and positively flow into your romantic life.

The Romance Angels say that having a passion for life itself is a requisite foundation for feeling passion in your love life. This means enjoying this moment completely, and when you do so with a partner, you inspire him or her to romantically participate with you.

If you’re presently single, you can definitely enjoy passion in your activities and hobbies. And who knows? Such pursuits may provide an opportunity to meet a wonderful partner who shares these passions.
>>
>>18621537
Chemistry

There's a strong magnetic attraction here

You’ve received this card because you feel a strong dynamic pull toward another person. In other words, you share chemistry with him or her. This creates intense pleasurable sensations that draw you to each other. If this person is someone other than your partner in a committed relationship, then the chemistry is probably a source of both stress and escape. You’ll need to weigh your options and the consequences carefully before (or instead of) leaving your current partner or embarking upon an affair.

If, however, you are single and feel this pull toward another unattached person, then this card brings you a go-ahead green light of good news. Most likely, the chemistry is mutual and merits exploration.

In some cases, this card may mean that a lack of chemistry is a cause for relationship issues and personal discontent. If there was chemistry initially, it may be restored by devoting effort to the relationship. Passion, sparks, and romance can be revived through playfulness, thoughtfulness, time together, and caring gestures.

Call upon the Romance Angels to guide you as you make important decisions about channeling this chemistry.
>>
>>18621553
Wowowow thank you, beloved!!! Did you see your reading?
>>
>>18621553
Shit I dont want to be greedy ,but how did that boy look like??
>>
File: IMG_5700.jpg (191KB, 1428x1423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5700.jpg
191KB, 1428x1423px
>>18621317
Nine
Will he and I go on adventures again someday?
>>
>>18621574
Thank you Angel-chan for the reading. I'll see where the chemistry is coming from and go from there.
>>
File: tedporn.jpg (52KB, 487x260px) Image search: [Google]
tedporn.jpg
52KB, 487x260px
>>18621535
thank you!! for the reading even when I was late
>>
>>18621585

Young but i cant say much more than that. Perhaps he also has a noticeable tann
>>
File: Heavy_Fog_Motorway_Sign.jpg (623KB, 1181x791px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy_Fog_Motorway_Sign.jpg
623KB, 1181x791px
>>18621579

Yes thank you and yes I am pretty much giving up on love. I guess there are bigger fishes to fry
>>
>>18621593
WHAT THE FUCK!! I HAVE PULLED THIS CARD THREE TIMES ALREADY!!! THIS IS GIVING ME GOOSEBUMPS

Passion

It seems y'all will be going on adventures again!!
>>
>>18621620
Thank you, Angel-chan! :D
>>
>>18621610
Hey dude I get ya. I know it fucking sucks! I have been single my whole life and I'm 20.
Keep your head up!!! I'm sending positive vibes and love your way!
>>
>>18621624
You are welcome, darling!
>>
New Thread:

>>18621698
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.