[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 127

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18618120
>>
First

Trading
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
YOOOO!!
I'm feeling hella good. Since Valentines is coming up, let's do some romance readings!!!
I need:
>A meme
>Age
> Word or feeling
>Query!
Thanks beloveds!!
>>
File: c0c.jpg (45KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
c0c.jpg
45KB, 582x741px
>>18621716
Hopeful
How does JG feel about me?
>>
File: all your base are belong to us.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
all your base are belong to us.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>18621716
Hey Angel-chan

Doubtful

Should I keep pursuing E?

Thank you.
>>
>>18621727
hey red want to trade?
>>
>>18621727
Playfulness!
The angels ask you: when was the last time you had fun? If you don’t remember, then it’s long overdue for you to add some playtime into your schedule. The angels say that fun is a necessity, not a luxury. The activity can be free of charge, such as exploring nature, auditioning for a local theatrical production, joining a community sports team, or trying something new. Playfulness is a good investment of your time, as it will renew your energy levels and elevate your mood.

Playtime is essential in relationships, too, to keep the free-spirited component of dating alive. Plan regular “date nights” with your partner; and take turns creatively planning fun activities such as miniature golf, karaoke, walking through a flower garden, or flying kites together.

I'm getting a good vibe from this! I feel really excited for some reason. Maybe JG wants to hang out with you more. I really encourage it!
>>
File: IMG_2346.jpg (79KB, 342x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2346.jpg
79KB, 342x381px
>>18621716
Like I need to poop
General romance reading please
>>
>>18621737
sorry anon, I am currently not reading, I forgot to take my trip off.
>>
File: IMG_4389.jpg (126KB, 960x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4389.jpg
126KB, 960x846px
>>18621716
Clueless
Why do we keep coming back to each other?
>>
>>18621716

Waiting/inpatient

When will he contact me

Thaannnk you xxx
>>
>>18621749
My man, go poop!!!

Codependency

Addictions are affecting your romantic life

This card answers your question in perhaps a surprising way because addictions are the culprit behind the issues you’re attempting to resolve. This could be your own craving for a substance or unhealthful behavior, or it could be that your partner’s addictions are impacting your love life. The card is also an indicator of childhood experiences in an addictive family.

Addictions numb the heart to pain, but they also diminish its capacity to love.

Since love is the basis of your romantic partnership, addictions become a barrier to moving forward toward true emotional intimacy. This is especially true if you are twisting yourself in knots to please a person whose dependency has lessened his or her capacity for happiness. That no-win situation will negatively affect your self-esteem and your own happiness if you continue.

Fortunately, lots of support is available worldwide in the form of 12-step meetings and other addiction-support fellowship models. Whether it is you or your romantic partner who has the addiction, you can find free groups near you through Internet searches or by contacting a local community health center
>>
File: 1474831606859.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1474831606859.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>18621716
>25
>tired
>Will I get with my crush?
>>
File: dinos.jpg (68KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dinos.jpg
68KB, 600x800px
>>18621716

I feel completely neutral in my mind and body

How do you see my love life during this year or at least the next few months?
>>
>>18621731
Clearly decide what you want so that it comes to you now

This card asks you, “What do you want?” and demands very clear and specific answers. Just like putting in your order at a restaurant, the universe has been listening to your thoughts and feelings about your love life and has brought you what you asked for. When you complain about what’s served to you, it’s only because you placed an unclear order.

As soon as you are perfectly straightforward about what it is you desire, it comes to you upon the wings of angels in an instant. You drew this card because it’s time for you to get clear and honest with yourself, and formulate your requests with faith and optimism. Trust your feelings and make decisions for yourself about what’s best for you.
>>
>>18621748
I this makes me a bit hopeful, I guess their feelings are positive for and they would like to hang out more with me, thank you very much for your time Angel-chan
>>
>>18621768
Attraction

You attract romantic love by enjoying this moment fully

Like a good friend, the Romance Angels send you this card to tell you the truth: the best way to have more romance in your life is through attraction, rather than through strenuous effort. You are most attractive when you’re fully enjoying yourself in the present. Your joyful laughter, self-expression, and body language are beautiful!

In contrast, any stress you experience as you strain to find romance pushes against the stream of life. Strain comes from a place of fear, with an underlying worry: “Maybe I won’t receive this!” That fear then attracts the very thing you worry about. Stress creates wrinkles, bodily tension, a constricted voice, and other unattractive characteristics.

So, go smell a rose and fully enjoy its fragrant beauty. Allow yourself simple pleasures that lead to great joy. Affirm frequently that you are loved and lovable. Visualize a wonderful romantic relationship with a great partner. Take excellent care of yourself and follow your inner guidance. Via the Law of Attraction, you’ll draw romantic love to you through your own attractive nature.

YUP!
>>
File: tumblr_mukxhiVRef1shlu6yo1_250.gif (1MB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mukxhiVRef1shlu6yo1_250.gif
1MB, 250x156px
>>18621716
Gargle
I was told I'd meet someone. When?
>>
>>18621782
Thank you for your reading, my friend. I appreciate it.
>>
>>18621753
>>18621786
Le skip? ;--;
>>
>>18621760
Divine timing is at work in your love life.
Your mate’s freewill choices are beyond your or the angels’ control, as is the readiness of both of you for true love. This card comes to you as a reminder that this relationship is worth waiting for.

Divine timing is a universal law that is always in operation. It is the flow of everything. If we try to impose our human will and force things to happen, we become out of sync with nature and experience blockages. Similarly, if we fret, we put “worry” energy out into the universe.
>>
>>18621795
I'm not skipping anyone. I just jump around alot, beloved!
>>
>>18621800
Oh, okay! Sorry. I am not familiar with div. >.<
>>
File: 3tDFECS.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
3tDFECS.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Anyone in the mood for a trade?
>>
>>18621753
Love Yourself First

Your self-respect makes you more romantically attractive

If you desire more romance, first look at yourself (in a caring and noncritical way, of course). The more you love who you are, the greater your capacity to feel loved by others. This means trusting yourself to take good care of you, and it may entail becoming more assertive. Don’t worry: you can still be very lovable while affirming your boundaries.

Perhaps this means spending some time alone, instead of in a relationship. During this period, you can delve into introspection to understand the patterns of your love life. Ultimately, you can take responsibility for attracting, and agreeing to, every relationship you’ve had. To heal your heart, find the blessing and lessons you’ve gained from each one. For instance, have you become stronger, more independent, or more patient as a result of your prior partnerships? If so, let everything else from the past go except for the lessons and the love.

This card emphasizes the importance of loving yourself first—especially as you prepare for your next relationship or heal the one you’re in. As you gain self-respect, you’ll begin attracting more loving people into your life. This will lead to healthy friendships and romances, based upon mutual respect.

I feel you both use each other as a crutch. Is this relationship a unhealthy co dependency?
>>
>>18621810
Thank you. I will give it some thought. ^___^
>>
>>18621796

Thank you :) really. It's been a hard journey waiting and it will carry on to be. I will try to look forward and wait patiently as is what I'm supposed to do. I will try and be open and "ready" for love x <3
>>
>>18621716
hi hi angel-chan

lingering
do me and him have a potential romantic future?
>>
>>18621776
Deception

Someone is wearing a false-self mask in this relationship

This card is a loving nudge for you to beware of deception within a relationship. This could involve something mild, such as run-of-the-mill politeness, where your partner is afraid of offending you by sharing true feelings. Perhaps you’re the one wearing the mask, because you aren’t disclosing something to your partner. Deep down, you know what this card pertains to.

The Romance Angels are trying to protect your heart. Please say this invocation either silently or aloud: “Romance Angels, I ask that you give me very clear guidance that I can easily notice and understand, to reveal the truth about this situation to my conscious awareness.” Then, notice and trust the signs that follow.

This card is also a reminder to you about the importance of being genuine with your partner. Although discussing your true feelings may be uncomfortable, it will improve your relationship on many levels.
Be careful anon. Right now may not be the time for a romantic relationship.
>>
File: meme.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>18621716
Broken
Will I be able to complete my current goals?
>>
>>18621788
>>18621830
I will do y'all and then i will have to sign off for now.
>>
>>18621830
True Love

This is the romance of a lifetime

You pulled this card because true and lasting love is here for you. If your question was about a specific person, then this card serves as validation of the relationship’s Divine nature. This individual has genuine love for you, and you both can overcome the issues that arise. This is especially the case if you can express your feelings through attributes such as kindness, compassion, and courtesy toward each other. For instance, having honest conversations would be an expression of your true love—even if it involves discussing uncomfortable topics.

If you’re currently seeking a relationship, this card offers you assurance that true love is on its way. Keep the faith that a wonderful relationship is destined to come to you, and don’t compromise with an unsuitable partner. It’s essential that you treat yourself well by taking excellent care of yourself, for the foundation of a true-love relationship is two people who cherish who they are.

!!!
>>
>>18621788
Let Go Of Control Issues

Allow this situation to unfold naturally

The Romance Angels have heard your prayers about your love life. Now, it’s up to you to allow their help to manifest by stepping out of their way. By trying to control other people or external circumstances, you’ll only frustrate yourself and slow down your answered prayer. There are plenty of times in life that call for you to take charge, but this isn’t one of them.

Of course, it’s fine to have your preferences, practice visualizations, and hold intentions. Definitely ask the angels for your desires! This card is a reminder, however, that your prayer may be answered differently from what you had in mind. Be open to all possibilities and trust in God’s infinite wisdom and compassionate love.

Control issues are based upon fears that others (including God) won’t live up to your expectations. This is also called “outlining,” where you hand the universe a script of how you want it and everyone to behave. Outlining could cause you to overlook an even more beautiful way in which your prayers may be answered.

So, please call upon the Romance Angels to elevate your levels of trust so that you can enjoy the creative avenues by which true love comes to you.
TRUST THAT IT WILL HAPPEN!
>>
Peace memers!! Thank you for letting me do so many reading! <3
Sending love and positive vibes to all of yall!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 960x960px
>>18621716
Garden
Is he the one?
>>
>>18621858
omg wow I love this heh thank you so much angel-chan this makes me very hopeful. ;_;
thank you so much for your time <3
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 239x239px
>>18621716
>A meme
>Age
> Word or feeling
Parallel
>Query!
Can i get a general reading please? Valentine's day aside, i don't have anymore space for lovey dovey shit in my life(i'm over it)

Thanks
>>
>>18621888
Aww fuck me i got trips of infinity and then
>>18621875
Leaves
>>
Trading
>>
>>18621895
What do you read, and what kind of readings do you do well?
>>
File: homer_simpson.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
homer_simpson.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
>>18621716
Curious

Is D interested in me? I kinda like him
>>
>>18621716
>26
>Confused

What are F's feelings towards me?
>>
Trading.
What are his intentions towards me?
>>
for fuck sake it's valentine day soon =(
>>
What's my name?
>>
>>18622087
Baby don't hurt me
>>
>>18622087
Daddy
>>
I hate these threads. You have no power, you try too hard and live too little. Seriously, fucking depolarize your ego and give the fuck into life. The game is meant to be played, not scryed from a bedroom. Wake the fuck up!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M2WuAPfaapY
>>
>>18622094
''the game'' fucking sucks so get me out of it
>>
>>18622094
>giving life advice
>browses 4chan
>>
>>18622094
Power is not above others, just be fucking original you sacks of shit.
>>
>>18622099
>Degradeding yourself
>>
>>18622101
Did you just tell people to be original and simultaneously link dubstep?
>>
>>18622105
At least I'm honest with myself
You're just as, or more so, delusional than the rest of us. Faaaag
>>
>>18622101
>original shit sacks
guys, we should start a band
>>
>>18622106
Haha, the irony
>>
>>18622114
Yeah, let's do some heavy avant-guard post grind scatcore
>>
>>18622116
I would say something about le fedora tip but it probably wouldn't be original enough for this master of originality. I bet he even wrote and composed this whomp whomp all on his own, made his own clothes, grows his own food. No one does nuffin for him.
>>
>>18622119
Even the keyboard he typed on was fabricated by him along with the screen and computer tower and all the pieces that makes the whole

PV is such an original
>>
>>18622094
Live and let live, man.
>>
>>18622124
The original original. The first person to ever be original, or tell a bunch of people on the internet to be original. Dubstep is so original and inspiring and life-affirming. I hope to someday be as original as PV.
>>
>>18622127
This.
>>
>>18622130
Changing your stance after they shut you down for your dubstep? :(
>goes out of way to tell people they have no power and no life
>"but live and let live maaaan"
Quit being a faggot
>>
>>18622138
Pot meets Kettle was what I was looking for
>>
>>18622129
One day, i'll be the very original
That no one ever will be
To stay OG, is the real test
Nananananana
Whatever fuck off
>>
>>18622145
Nah, you were looking to make yourself feel better about your own boring, unoriginal, meaningless life. But sure. Talk about not having an original thought. You're an idiot, man.
>>
Uhhhh....Anyone want to trade?
>>
Where da readers at?
>>
>>18622087
fuck face faggot
>>
>>18622145
go suck a big meaty d you dick hungry faggot.
>>
>>18622145
>muh dubsteps
> be originul gaizz iz nott funzz being liek the rezt
> Im teh mozt originul in the landdz

nice try dick nugget ill give you 5/10
>>
>>18622199
Projecting much homo.
>>
>>18622221
DAMN SO CLOSE
>>
>>18622221
Why are you so obsessed with the idea that people are secretly homo? You are the most fucked up piece of Jew crap this planet ever shit out of its most puss-filled crevasse.
>>
File: 1339517724-1249075395.jpg (53KB, 433x550px) Image search: [Google]
1339517724-1249075395.jpg
53KB, 433x550px
>>18622221
Can I have general if you're doing readings
>>
>>18622228
Please don't give her any attention. She finally disappeared for a long time. Just wait for a reader that won't troll you.
>>
>>18622225
>Donald get the battery meme

I mean it's 2017 be honest with yourself and realize only a battery can cure the homosexual behavior.

>Jew crap

I rather be Jewish then a fucking gook lover.
>>
>>18622232
>gook lover
Whaaa? You truly are fucking nuts
Please take your stank pussy back to /soc/ and stay there.
>>
>>18622234
Just ignore her. She'll go away again.
>>
>>18622231
Too bad you didn't faggot.
>>18622228
Seeing more browsing online.
Saw a movie in your future.
Keep feeling stress in your chakra. Relax more.
Wondering if you or someone close likes smoking as I saw a ashtray.
Be great if you started it really helps with stress.
Esp. Swishers.
Seeing someone overseas atm. On a trip. That will enter your life at some point.

Jera
Bikanal
Halgaz.

Be careful with what your putting out because it's not coming back as anything more then life lessons at this point. Watch out for cars and slip and falls with the fucking halgaz rune.
>>
>>18622243
Quit pushing your ghetto smokes
Go back to whatever hobo dick you've been sucking for the last few weeks
>>
>>18622237
Wait you think I left to find more approval somewhere else? What like reddit.???
I have a life offline guys FFS.
>>18622234
Obviously if you hate a Jewish girl your into fascists and by default japan land of the fucking gooks.
Eat a black dick and get aids kthx
>>
>>18622250
I'm actually into pipe smoke now.
It's fun to clean and makes me feel better about myself.
>>
>>18622243
>Wondering if you or someone close likes smoking as I saw a ashtray.
There's a few friends who do, somewhat close.
>Be great if you started it really helps with stress.
I'd rather have clean lungs..
>Watch out for cars and slip and falls with the fucking halgaz rune.
Thanks, I'll make sure to be careful out there.
>>
>>18622252
>"BLAHBLAHBLACKDICKBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHGOOKSBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHHOMOSBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHIMATTERBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH"
>>
>>18622256
>I have a life gaiz
>I don't need approval from no onez giaz
>smoking pipe makes me feel better about myself
Well, at least you know you're scum of the earth. That's what really matters. :)
>>
Anyone in the mood for giving me a read?:)
>>
>>18622258
Wouldn't you rather the smooth taste. And lightheaded feel.
>>18622259
But anon...
I do matter.
>>
>>18622267
Mabye
>>
>>18622268
>"but don't you want to poison yourself and experience cancer first hand? Oh, by the way, watch out for cars and slips and falls, wouldn't want you getting hurt!"
>>
>>18622266
Checked
>>
>>18622272
OoOoOo okkk.
>>
>>18622268
>>18622281
Sht forgot my name because I'm shitposting elsewhere on the board
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>18622273
>oh vey this goyim knows.
>>
File: 1448908236293.jpg (130KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
1448908236293.jpg
130KB, 600x711px
Will do a couple reads tonight. Method is scry, just need a name/alias and your question.

If you could provide a cute picture along with your post it would be much appreciated but not required.
>>
File: 1303183.jpg (869KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1303183.jpg
869KB, 1280x1024px
>>18622309

yuki
will i find a job this year?
>>
File: 1486240080974.jpg (101KB, 900x903px) Image search: [Google]
1486240080974.jpg
101KB, 900x903px
>>18622309
zara
how will the memory of this event return?
>>
File: 1776200.jpg (48KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
1776200.jpg
48KB, 600x423px
>>18622309
General read on me.
This is a cute picture of the best game.
Reno is the best one.
>>
File: 1481943457615.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481943457615.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>18622309
Kevin
Would like to know anything about my future wife, whether its personality, looks, when, how, etc.

Enjoy this cute pic.
>>
File: 1448211587197.gif (145KB, 362x74px) Image search: [Google]
1448211587197.gif
145KB, 362x74px
>>18622309
Why am I having headaches?

HBC.
>>
File: tmp_557-1486096926624532696760.jpg (27KB, 405x810px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_557-1486096926624532696760.jpg
27KB, 405x810px
>>18622309
Haru
General read please.
>>
File: 1447031984963.png (93KB, 386x487px) Image search: [Google]
1447031984963.png
93KB, 386x487px
>>18622316
I see a large mechanical box that looks a bit like a refrigerator, it has a series of papers attached to it with magnets and notably the number 17 is circled on a calendar stuck to it. Potentially the 17th of some month, not too sure the significance but it seems important, one of those "mark the date kind of days" The box itself seems somewhat large and imposing yet necessary, like a fine piece of machinery that can be loud and obnoxious from time to time, but that helps facilitate the, well whatever it's meant to do.

I take this to be a positive sign for it, keep up the job search and don't lose hope and I'm certain that it'll be possible, keep the number 17 in mind for whatever reason it jumped out at me for this read, whether it be the 17th of a month or the 17th job you apply for, I can see that being important somehow. Probably relevant to a date though if anything.
>>
File: 1413145035630.png (32KB, 180x181px) Image search: [Google]
1413145035630.png
32KB, 180x181px
>>18622321
>showed me a dick
That's not kawaii, that's not kawaii at all.

A calming night sky scene, like a calming recognition of an event passed, like clouds gently gliding over the full moon at night. Light but obscurity, an event hidden from view and somewhat gone, but also something one looks at from time to time with wonder and astonishment, mayber even a tone of sadness at what once was or what could have been. The feeling of potential and hopes just as illuminated yet murky as the sky itself. A sense of light and shadow, something obstructed yet visible. Whatever these memories are of I doubt they'll be easy to loose anytime soon, they linger and will always be there in some sense, often coming back in a moment of silence or when things are mundane or open for reflection.
>>
File: animekitsune4.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
animekitsune4.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
This is also cute.
>>
>>18622345

thank you, i'll keep it mind. i've been looking for a while and it seems like forever. i'm almost ready to give up.
>>
File: 1408463392617.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408463392617.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>18622327
>of the best game.
Nice try, there aren't even any cute girls in that image how can a game be best if it doesn't have cute girls in it?

A swirling whirlpool and a sense of chaotic waters flowing. Reminds me of the whole Scylla and Charybdis thing, a great force of recognition and power, but at what cost? Infamy perhaps and respect out of fear or obligation. A sense of a personality that draws people in and may destroy if they aren't careful.

This isn't to say it's wholely negative but rather that one should be aware of their influences rather. That the potential for a reputation to precede oneself is very real here. Oftentimes one can get a long way bysimply doing what they desire, but if it labels one a monster or a foe is it worth it in the long run? Essentially the concerns of your future will be ones of ideals and what one hopes to be. Striving and dreams versus reality. Hope and despair. If I could sum it up in a few words: "strive to be the sort of person you want to be, and the aspects of life you want will follow as well"
>>
>>18622348
Seems accurate, especially up to this point. Thanks.
>>
>>18622350
>anyone know any good manga with foxes in it guise
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 263x192px
>>18622309

Gina
What does Dav feel?

Is he shy or something else?
>>
File: 1485198383687.png (71KB, 612x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485198383687.png
71KB, 612x396px
>>18622328
Kinda a short one here, but I get the vision of two things, a great iron wall and "glorious chest ahead". I take the iron wall to represent a mode of character, she's probably a very strong willed individual and sticks to her ideals, very opinionated and set in her ways, perhaps even to the point of stubbornness, but for protective or secure reasons.

Forgive me for saying it, but she'll also most likely have a pretty great rack. Not sure why but that's all I get in terms of physical appearances. A strong gal with strong features. I hope you'll both be sincerely happy together someday anon.

>>18622361
Promise me you wont give up hope alright? Leave that despair and hopelessness nonsense to silly old people like me. You still have a lot of potential and selling yourself short will be the downfall if any. You'll definitely make it so don't you dare give alright? Keep at it and work hard, I'm sure you'll get there someday friend.
>>
File: large.jpg (93KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
93KB, 500x703px
>>18622365
Have a cute Catgirl instead.
Think of sandpaper tongue
>>
I'd like to try an intuitive reading, maybe more depending on how it goes. I've tried it before, but that was years ago. As much information you feel is relevant is useful.
>>
Hey /div/, hows it going?

Just curious, anyone lurking about?
>>
File: 1460326632289.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1460326632289.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>18621716
>A meme
Curious cat
>Age
> Word or feeling
Stuck
>Query!
How things will go with my long distance interest? She's a virgo if that would help. I'm awaiting for an opportunity or a miracle sitting here.
>>
>>18622395
Damn that's old grandpa.
>>18622390
Hijinks
>>
File: 1478552351405.jpg (100KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478552351405.jpg
100KB, 678x960px
>>18622331
I see an small child sitting on the edge of a racetrack sucking their thumb as a series of cars go speeding by just meters away from this kid. They feel the intense wind and sound from the vehicles yet seem unphased. They continue to sit idly by sucking their thumb, yet the environment is extremely fast paced and quite frankly stressful. The child however seems used to it and watching neutrally to the surrounding chaos.

If you ask me it's a matter of stress, or simply just a state of change around you if not that. The fast paced nature of things may be getting to you even if it seems calm on the surface or like the pressure and chaos of it all aren't much.
>>
File: 20100111phowww00333.jpg (48KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
20100111phowww00333.jpg
48KB, 800x533px
>>18622309
Tara
How's going to be my boyfriend
>>
>>18622399
Hello Cheswick, reading right now?
>>
>>18622379
All good, I don't mind that you mentioned she had a big rack. Doesn't really matter to me one way or the other as long as they aren't insanely big to the point or ridiculousness or fake.

I can definitely see me marrying some opinionated, I guess opposites don't always attract.

Thanks for the read.
>>
File: 1480939472014.png (2MB, 1075x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1480939472014.png
2MB, 1075x1520px
>>18622342
Provincial life, a small stream runs through a country pasture. A small creek in a green field of grass. Cows graze on the grass, and drink from the cool waters. The rocks in the river are all worn and smooth with time. The whole tone of it is almost pictueresque and almost cliche, Looks like the farmlands you'd see advertising for a dairy product or a film of the "good old days" of farming and country living.

To me it reflects a type of comfort and natural tendency for things to be provided in time. That as things go on things will naturally find a way to be comforting and helpful. A real living off the land feeling of it, that "natural events will provide" kinda deal.

>>18622387
>Have a cute Catgirl instead.
Much appreciated

>Think of sandpaper tongue
I fail to see any issue with this :^)
>>
>>18622402
Sounds accurate. Thanks.

If you don't mind, could you see if I'll have a daughter in the future? I have two names picked out just in case, I wanna know if I will have a daughter and one of those will be her names and if she'll end up better than me.
>>
File: 1480553511528.jpg (966KB, 1503x2139px) Image search: [Google]
1480553511528.jpg
966KB, 1503x2139px
>>18622378
Confused if anything probably. I see a shredder tearing through important looking documents. The irony of it is if you think about it we only shred the papers most important to keep from others. We don't ever hide anything that's not important, generally speaking.

If you ask me I think it relates to the idea of formality and proper methods that are soically imposed. Whatever it is this person is feeling seems to be in-expressed due to some type of formal barrier that is either socially or self imposed. Or at least that's the feeling I get. Not really repressed, but painfully aware and put in safe place rather. Caution though I get the feeling it may be more politeness than anything else, like the wanting to spare someone's feelings or keep something potentially dangerous to one's own self out of the wrong hands type of feeling. Either way there's more to it that it would seem. Hope it's for the better rather than for the worse. Hang in there dear anon, may it all work out.

>>18622388
Sounds like fun, what kind of information is generally helpful? Would be more than down to try this out.

>>18622417
>if I will have a daughter and one of those will be her names and if she'll end up better than me.
Fuck man, that's some heavy stuff, especially the "better" part.
>>
>>18622428
>Fuck man, that's some heavy stuff, especially the "better" part.

Sorry, I've lived a good life, I've just made some very dumb mistakes at times that I'd like my kids to not repeat.
>>
>>18622416
Thanks for the read.
Sounds accurate
>>
>>18622428
whatever information you'd like to provide would be useful ;)
>>
>>18622404
Not entirely sure what it is you're asking for here, mind rephrasing if it's not too much trouble?

>>18622436
>I've just made some very dumb mistakes at times that I'd like my kids to not repeat.
Honestly between you and me I doubt I have to read for your answer to that one. You seem to understand that and what it takes to be a good parent in theory anyhow. I'm sure you'll do a great job if the opportunity comes up.

>>18622449
I'm a 22 year old alcoholic with little to no hope for the future. I post here only occasionally to try and help others when I can when I feel like shit. I'm a Taurus and dog in the Chinese zodiac. I often think of war times, and what it means to be human. I'm kind of a jerk in reality. I like philosophical topics and intelligible people to share things with.

Anything you could grant be insight into would be much appreciated, but if it works like a normal read and requests on theme are available I'd love to hear a bit about love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkHFGL1NOfA
>>
>>18622461
>>18622404

Physical appearance, hehe
>>
File: goodnight.jpg (34KB, 424x362px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight.jpg
34KB, 424x362px
Well, I was going to try a new method on here. But it seems dead at the moment.

Perhaps tomorrow will yield more querents and diviners alike. Best wishes.
>>
File: 1446684237651.jpg (630KB, 1003x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1446684237651.jpg
630KB, 1003x1417px
>>18622468
>only wants to know about the physical
If you say so...
Short dark hair and broad shoulders. Almost black brown hair and a smile that says they enjoy a good time. A gait that suggests they're no stranger to expressing themselves loudly and freely as they see fit. A very expressive person and they type to make silly comments or try and "lighten up" the mood. They have a strong jawline and are fairly muscular overall. Probably hits up the gym or works a job with physical health benefits. Brown eyes and a pretty generic face, hard for me to say much more I have a hard time remembering or describing faces, sorry. Got a real charming smile I suppose though.
>>
>>18622309
Miru
Will the project end up as a success or no?
it doesent have to be big I just want to have some extra money
>>
>>18622461
>Honestly between you and me I doubt I have to read for your answer to that one. You seem to understand that and what it takes to be a good parent in theory anyhow. I'm sure you'll do a great job if the opportunity comes up.

Hopefully you're right. Hopefully I have a daughter too.
>>
>>18622388
If you're still here I'll give a try too.
23yo, introvert and little to no idea to were my life is going, still I don't feel too pessimistic about it, I'm a Leo and rooster in Chinese zodiac.
>>
>>18622461
Woah. Ok. That was intense and not what I expected at all. Touching song. With no hope for the future, it's easy to get lost in drugs. repetitive use of the same drugs with no goal is an easy way to dig yourself into a hole. First, alcohol is not a good crutch. There are great drugs to help with depression. MDMA, psilocybin, LSD, depending on the nature of your depression. I recommend MDMA, because your thoughts on war and lack of hope would not meld with the psychedlic nature of the other two. Tauruses are stubborn, and I think that makes you avoid situations where people want to truly help, and when somebody does make their way through your barriers and lends their hand, you'll hit it away. That's when you'll feel like a jerk, because when you've looked away and they've taken their hand back, you realize you're still stuck in that same loop. Philosophy is fun, but as Socrates said, it's not for the poor man. Focus on building yourself up first, then philosophy will come much easier. My insight is simple, we are all here, now. Every action and thought has its affect on OUR reality. People shadow-box, people share in love. The more you search for love, the more you'll find it. Think about it, study it, bring love into your life and you will be rewarded with all of the trials and tribulations you need to find who you truly are. I hope that hit's home, as I'm not re-reading all of this. Also, 23 y/o male leo/rooster who likes thinking too much here.
>>
File: 1481657635691.png (684KB, 560x746px) Image search: [Google]
1481657635691.png
684KB, 560x746px
>>18622478
Overwhelming success like a tid al wave that crashes on the shore i can see it being a massive influx of attention and new forces into your life. New experiences and a cleansing feeling of overwhlemingness. Like everything has changed, but probably for the better. A change that was unexpected but still fun, a total change if anything but one that is fun to ride out and see where it takes you. Like the feeling of being completely underwater but also enjoying the new perspective.

Whatever your project is I'd undoubtedly say go for it.
>>
File: 1486850062944.gif (2MB, 294x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486850062944.gif
2MB, 294x240px
>>18622309

Don

Will I ever error be in a relationship with Selena? Is there any chance?
>>
>>18622499
>23 y/o leo rooster
ayyyyy

If you have anything you like doing, focus on that. I recommend meditation/contemplation and studying. As long as you keep yourself sharp then you'll be ready for what life throws your way. Fuck the corporate system, man.
>>
File: tenor.gif (215KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
215KB, 500x280px
>>18622513
ily
thanks a ton
>>
File: 1465863208316.png (1MB, 960x1625px) Image search: [Google]
1465863208316.png
1MB, 960x1625px
>>18622510
>Woah. Ok. That was intense and not what I expected at all
Sorry about that. You make some good points though, but I've seen what drugs do to people. I think I'll stick to my drinking, it's the lesser of the evils out there in retrospect. It hit home like you couldn't even know. I'll be sure to take what you said into consideration and see what I can do with that, especially the commentary on philosophy and love. That's some good stuff man, it's probably what a stray dog like me really needed to hear at a time like this. Thanks. If you need a read in return I do scry stuff, so please don't hesitate to ask if I can be of help.
>>
I have a doubt.

Why some readings change?

Sometimes they're de opposite
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>18622472

>You can't miss a reading from Hijinks if Hijinks it's not doing any readings
>>
>>18622531
Either four theories, which two theories are under the same category.

1. Divination is bullshit and you shouldn't by into it as a lot has to do with Forer Effect.
2. The future is always changing and thereby knowing the future, you've actively changing it as you're always on the look out for it, and thus missing opportunities.
3. The don't like your reading and are therefore changing it by denying it.
4. Some people aren't very good at it, taking wild guesses while still learning.
>>
File: 1461373340906.png (2MB, 2083x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1461373340906.png
2MB, 2083x1473px
>>18622521
Train tracks and a lever that will change the direction the cart will go. The power is in the hands of whoever it is that makes that decision. Reminds me a lot of that silly trolley car philosophy thought experiment. The point however is that I think it's all contingent on a single action, a central turning point in it all. Basically make the decision you feel is best and live by your ideals and the potential for it happening or not will come out of that. Live authentically friend. The potentiality; exists but don't put it as an absolute either.

tldr; a choice you will have to make in the near future will either seal the deal or close it forever, I hope it turns out in the way that will benefit you most, best of luck and think on what it is you truly want out of life friend.
>>18622527
Not sure what the "ily" part of that post meant but glad I could be of some help, hang in there anon. I hope it all works out for you friend
>>
File: 1472056527710.jpg (55KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1472056527710.jpg
55KB, 604x604px
>>18622399
Hi Cheswick
>>
File: ereUAg1.gif (244KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ereUAg1.gif
244KB, 300x300px
>>18622472
If I had known you were doing readings I would have asked!
>>
>>18622526
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
Alright this stray >>18622309 is going to bed for the night, I probably won't be back for a while, I never really planned on returning here, but it was fun to read for you all again another time. take it easy /div/ I hope you all find your worth in the waking world. Best of luck and don't let despair drag you down. Keep your hopes alive.
>>
File: 1481659980796.gif (2MB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
1481659980796.gif
2MB, 420x314px
>>18622560
Always nice to having you around mate and thanks for the readings. Wish you good luck in your endeavours
>>
Trading.

What kind of person do people see me as? I kinda want a scrier for this, though.
>>
Anyone reading?

Male
Sagitarrius
Could I have a general reading please? I have so much happening. I could use some guidance in my life right now.
>>
Hello. How is everyone doing today?
>>
File: 00.jpg (924KB, 1480x2600px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
924KB, 1480x2600px
I'm back after taking a bit of a break. I'm shaking it up a bit too. I'm gunna use the standard RW deck for the next couple of threads, instead of my usual Shadowscapes.

I'm doing at least 3 readings, but probably more. After 3 though I'll tap out whenever I get bored or tired. If you want a read, give me:
>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Query

Make sure your query is simple and concise. I don't like super vague queries. If you feel like your query can't be answered accurately without some backstory, please for the love of the gods include some backstory.

Also, if you must ask about love and relationships, tell me a bit about the other person.
>>
>>18623243
>18
>female
>leo
>will I get with my crush?
>>
>>18623243
Male
Cancer
Should I go with plan A or plan B as it comes to my studies? It's hard to choose and they both seem fruitful, but somewhere down the line they could potentially diverge a lot.
>>
>>18623243
<(ovo)>
>>
>>18623243
Male
Aquarius
Is she deceiving me?
>>
>>18623243

Male
Cancer

I have been constantly getting readings telling me that I will soon start a relationship with someone very special. I wonder if i already know this person or have I yet to meet her?

Thanks on advance
>>
>>18623251
Wheel of Fortune
The Hermit
Four of Swords

Maybe you will, maybe you wont, but the Hermit cautions you as you proceed. If it doesn't work out with your crush, you may find yourself falling into a depression, and isolating yourself from other people.On the other hand, if it does work out, you will be more open with yourself and interact with people more. Make your decisions carefully.
>>
>>18623243
27 male scorpio
how is this year gonna work out for me
>>
>>18623243
Male
Scorpio
Will my advancements have to do with energy or magick?
>>
>>18623252
Plan A: Two of Wands
Outcome of Plan A: Knight of Swords

Plan B: Six of Swords
Outcome of Plan B: Knight of Wands

Overall outcome, no matter what choice you make: Ace of Pentacles

Plan A seems very feast-or-famine, and the Knight of Swords tells me it will leave you sharp and strong, but cold and stressed out.

Plan B would mean moving away from where you are, and the Knight of Wands tells me this excites you a bit and exercise some willpower over yourself and be the only one in charge of yourself, but with that comes instability and possibly burning yourself and people you care about.

The Ace of Pentacles as the overall outcome is reassuring, though. No matter what you choose(and as you said yourself), both are fruitful. You basically just need to pick what flavor you like more.
>>
>>18623256
It's an owl.
>>
>>18623302
So it would seem. Thanks anon. This confirms that I shouldn't fear deciding one or the other.
>>
>>18623308
I know
>>
>>18623267
King of Wands
Two of Pentacles
Four of Swords

Odd reading, to be honest. I want to say that this is someone you know and have spoken to, but is somewhat cold to you and hasn't spoken to you at all recently.. If the King of Wands is you, you are a warm person that can get pretty intense. Maybe whoever she is doesn't quite like that and would prefer someone a bit softer. I wouldn't expect anything to happen, but if this person does pop up again, try your luck.
>>
>>18623243
Make
Gemini
>Did i took the wrong choice? Will i really Triumph or was all a mistake?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18623243
24 m virgo
What can you tell me about a couple months later? This can be about a job, a relationship or school. Anything you can say is helpful really.
>>
>>18623344
Query?
>>
>>18623355
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>18623277
King of Cups
Eight of Pentacles
Page of Swords
The Hanged Man bridging the King of Cups and Page of Swords

At first glance, it seems to be overall a good reading, but as I read into it I see some interesting details. You could be the King of Cups, the Page of Swords, or the Hanged Man, or maybe you are all of them. With a bridge card, it indicates through what means one card becomes(for lack of a better word) another card, and the card under the bridge indicates what you learn or what experience you gain while crossing the bridge. You start as the King of Cups, you are fairly content, but your emotions will run high and your cup will overflow. Seeking to control this, you cross the bridge as the Hanged Man. Through sacrifice of self and introspection, you come out on the other side as the Page of Swords. Your emotions are more under control now, but you traded away your capacity for emotional sharing. In exchange, you developed a better sense of 'sight', meaning, you see more of what is around you and ahead of you, and you can look out for yourself and the people you care about more, and wielding your sword you can protect them, but not quite as well as a knight could. During your time as the Hanged Man, through, you learned the value of hard word and dedication, and you can apply this to your new role in life, to be the best you can be, and use your new skills for work.
>>
>>18623323

Yeah I know who she is... Thanks for the reading
>>
>>18623357
He seems to feel frustrated or stressed somehow. I got images of a frustrated face. After that, I saw a well-dressed man looking more aloof, more playful, keeping some distance and smiling in a friendly manner.

Looks like he probably had some feelings at some point but got frustrated by how things went with you two and changed his demeanor a bit, backing off. That's not to say you can't have him, but you'll have to take the task on yourself instead of waiting for him to pursue you.

Same query, genders reversed
>>
>>18623243
>24
>female
>Capricorn
how can I best get an interview for the jobs I'm wanting to apply for? I have the experience and qualifications needed, I'm actually doing one of the jobs right now, just in a different location (200 miles away). Thank you!
>>
>>18623243

Sorry for not getting everyone, but I'm kinda tired out already. You can ask me again next time or hope another reader picks you up.
>>
>>18623394
>tfw i was late again
>>
>>18623382
The Five of Wands Reversed, The World, Seven of Wands

Very very conflicted right now her feelings are but these conflicting feelings will solidify into something stable eventually. Where it goes is up to you. On one hand she sees a lot of opportunities with you and directions she could pan out with you but on the other hand she feels like its best to play on the defensive end. She sees you as someone with a lot of stamina and perseverance and will not give up lightly.
>>
Anyone want to trade scries?
>>
>>18623169
The following results manifested in my reading…
Strength
The Tower (reversed)
The Hermit

Not long ago you felt embolden with power, confident in your abilities to harness your creativity to bring about success. You drew strength from your ambitious zeal to embrace what each day brought. However, it has all faded, what you have built up came crashing down. The world is topsy-turvy. Your freedom no longer in sight, only a sense of imprisonment to matters beyond your control.

In olden times, the sixteenth century name for the card was House of the Devil, which needed to be destroyed to liberate its inhabitants who are trapped by Satan’s power. Coincidentally, an older name includes “the Arrow” which was sent by heaven to destroy Satan’s dwelling.
Keep in mind that in your past, as with taming the lion, it could be an illusionary endeavor, a form of trickery that confused you to what strengths and foundations you might have taken for granted. As a Sagittarius, perhaps you aimed far above, only to have your arrow plummet back down from the heavens like a thunderbolt?

However, if we look at the hermit, it might be a sign that you should rekindle your adventurous spirit, and look for new perspectives on the chaos of the present. It’s a solitary endeavor, but one well worth taking by you alone. And remember, when the thunder cuts out the power, you’ll have to rummage around for a light or candle first. Remind yourself of what you have learnt, reclaim your strength and let the light cut away at the delusion you face.
>>
Anyone wanna trade with me?
>>
>>18623458
Whats up
>>
>>18621716
>age
>word
Tranquility.
>query
Will I ever be able to work up the courage to do what I must to escape my situation?
>>
>>18623464
Will i get fortune with my career change or i took a bad choice?
>>
Cancer
Female
Dating other cancer
Is there future with my current bf? How long we will be together?
>>
>>18623467
Could mine a general reading? I have no love life.
>>
>>18623469
Three of cups,queen of swords, four of wands

Yes you will get fortune, fortune like you expected since through this change you will meet a lot friendlier people you will form relationships with. Your coworkers wont be as awful as they were like last time. You can also expect to go back home more happy from the lesser stress. You wont get more money but more enjoyment out of life within reason.

Where are things headed with D?
>>
SOMEONE DO READINGS

we demand it
>>
>>18623497
Reversed 9 of pentacles, reversed chariot, 4 of wands.
Do you feel as if you have overcommited in your relationship with d? The relationship is passing for a brief stagnant period right now. But the future augures that a new chance will come and that it's actually possible to improve that relationship. Now i suppose is a romantic query, but this apply to friendship as well.
>>
>>18623334
>the emperor
solid foundation, authority, mind over heart. your choice was very practical, you ignored your feelings and went with your head. since you're a gemini that must have taken a lot! (i kid, i kid)
>two of cups reversed
ooft. who have you lost through making that decision?
>8 of cups
change, transition, walking away from your past.

you will be okay in the end, there will be some pain and struggle in your near future but you did the right thing, I promise you. the emperor tells me that you've set good foundations for the future, and the friendship that you've lost (you'll know which one I mean by the one that immediately pops into your head), it's best to let it go.
>>
>>18623243
Male
Sun in Leo 12th house
Can you tell me if when i have enough gear to build my mini studio set up if i'll achieve any kind of recognition for my music? What can you tell me about it?

Thanks
>>
>>18623535
>page of wands
creativity, playfulness, taking a risk.try to stay focused, but don't be afraid to try new things - as long as those new paths have an ending!
>ace of pentacles
new beginnings, reward, optimism. this clearly links to the previous card - you're about to come up with some new ideas, or find a great deal on some gear, that will help you with your music plans
>justice
fairness, karma. don't get sucked into necessarily making music being the be all and end all of your existence - if a job came up in the music industry that's not your specific dream be open to it. make connections where you can, make friends, don't piss anyone off - it's a tight knit community and word travels fast.
>>
>>18623243
>24
>Male
>Pisces

How will my final few months of grad school and job hunt turn out?
>>
>>18623243
m
sagittarius

Is my health going to get better anytime soon?
>>
>>18623551
Cool thanks, my goal is not to become famous tho but thanks alot for the insights
>>
>>18623591
oh in that case you'll do fine! the creativity and playfulness is there to make good music, don't be afraid to experiment but keep structured with what you do.
>>
>>18623594
Let's say it'll be a multi instrumentalist solo project

Instrumental progressive music with elements ranging from prog metal to fusion to funk/blues, folk, etc... i know a shit ton of theory and have tons of ideas and concept albums already laid out

The only thing i need now is gear to record but am in a weird situation atm

Planning on doing also video game music covers

Who knows, maybe i'll end up having a job being a vidya music composer for a big or company on the rise

Thanks alot and i'm sending you good vibes
>>
>>18622533
Top kek

>>18622554
My apologies. I'll be more clear next time.

>>18623505
Who's """we"""? Am I dealing with Legion here?
>>
File: tumblr_nkyatjrusX1qaxzsfo1_500.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkyatjrusX1qaxzsfo1_500.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
New day, new card,
Which tarot card identify you today?
mine is pic related
>>
>>18623622
>Who's """we"""?
Do you need to ask?
>>
Air Query
Male/capricorn
Crazy mom admitted to planning to lie to get me in jail just because she hates me, brother is on her side
What should I do? Kill them on their sleep to give them a real reason? Let it pass?
She's a libra
>>
>>18623646
Tell a fucking lawyer so he can record it happening, if you have a lawyer ready for your court date to give a signed and valid statement from way in the past about your mom threatening you and your brother being in on it you will have a better chance of getting off than if you didn't.

Like go to a lawyer and tell him, now
>>
>>18623662
I already have a recording but no contact to a lawyer for the moment
I'll see what I can do
>>
>>18623622
Save us from the silence!
>>
>>18623666
if all else fails, kill them in their sleep
>>
Trading
Will he tell me that he loves me while I'm there visiting him?
>>
>>18623696
I'm not OP and no OP please don't kill anybody
>>
>>18623699
if he's really innocent then they deserve it
>>
>>18623702
I didn't know blackmail, lying and general being a dick was met with the death penalty
>>
>>18623705
Not, but familiars who enfuriate autist can have bad endings
>>
>>18623698
Queen of Coins, 2 of swords, Knight of Swords, 6 of Cups

It is up in the air at the moment. Hes going to want to but it depends on how you act. If you conduct yourself in a proper way, show that you are worthy of his love and act like you do well even without it, he will probably but you cant push him. You got to act like that because it makes you more desirable since guys want what they cant have more. If he thinks its appropriate to say it he will. I would also touch on some memories that are love invoking so he will want to and it will push him in that direction.

Will he ever say it to me?
>>
>>18623705
knowingly being a false witness should get someone the death penalty
>>
>>18623713
>Justice, Ace of Pentacles, Nine of Swords, Temperance, Ace of Swords.
Okay, so this is really interesting. This is up in the air as well. Right now he doesn't feel like it is the right thing to do. He's dealing with an internal struggle that is going to take quite a long time to get over, but he does want to address it and try to overcome it. The nice thing about Temperance is that it speaks of healing with time. Give him time. The outcome is Ace of Swords; a breakthrough in communication. Will he tell you he loves you? I can't say for sure, but I can promise you that he will express what is going on with him eventually, and that may, or may not, include an 'I love you.' I get the sense of satisfaction, as though what he shares with you means enough to you that, even if he doesn't say it, everything will be okay.
>>
>>18623622
Do some readings ples
>>
File: Fractal-Mobius-Dragon-IFS-04.jpg (189KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fractal-Mobius-Dragon-IFS-04.jpg
189KB, 900x600px
Hey /div/, I'll be performing fractomancy
>divination via fractals

A fractomancer is one who divines via repeating mathematical symmetries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal
It's equal parts: technomancy (computer generated images), mathemancy (math), and numerology (numbers).

This is a relatively new divinatory method for myself. Some say, that God/nature/the divine/etc. speak or appear as fractals - infinities with infinities. It's also a popular motif in the occult, being incorporated with symbols and patterns.

Without further ado, I'll be using fractals to answer your queries. I'll do this for as long as I have time allotted. If I disappear, I apologize in advance.

Seekers:
>name/alias
>a "yes/no" query
>a spooky, /x/-related pic/gif/webm file

Yes or no queries only, at least for now. I might be able to answer an open-ended query if I can see something in the fractals (but it might prove difficult with infinities... )

As always, I wish my querents the very best.
>>
File: 003_Davide_De_Agostini_Medea.jpg (105KB, 700x845px) Image search: [Google]
003_Davide_De_Agostini_Medea.jpg
105KB, 700x845px
>>18623783
F
Will I find a job if I go next month?
>>
File: 1486703710773.png (975KB, 1992x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1486703710773.png
975KB, 1992x1121px
>>18623783
>Alias
Ludhriq
Am I rigth about spirits trying to "talk" to me?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>18623783
Emma
Is my crush my next bf?
>>
File: 1470540339257-2.jpg (1009KB, 2550x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1470540339257-2.jpg
1009KB, 2550x1218px
>>18623783
P
Is it worth investing resources in blacksmithing
>>
File: spoopy.gif (523KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.gif
523KB, 500x281px
>>18623783
Rain
I'm turning in someone good?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>18623783
Autumn
Will I find love this month?
>>
>>18623783
J.A
Is my dream possible?
>>
File: x_tan_by_itsflip-d3bul66.jpg (67KB, 712x1122px) Image search: [Google]
x_tan_by_itsflip-d3bul66.jpg
67KB, 712x1122px
>>18623783

Ancient

Was she the one?
>>
File: IMG_5788.jpg (154KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5788.jpg
154KB, 1200x800px
>>18623783
Mari
Does he want a future with me?
>>
File: download.png (47KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
47KB, 1050x676px
>>18623792
I see a wreath of sorts - a spinning wheel. Due to its asymmetrical nature, it may be rocky at first - but abundance and work do seem to be in your future.
>>
File: 1ba.jpg (30KB, 800x315px) Image search: [Google]
1ba.jpg
30KB, 800x315px
>>18623783
Gale
Is he ever going to love me back?
>>
File: 1485928541811.jpg (4MB, 2560x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1485928541811.jpg
4MB, 2560x1772px
>>18623783
RVR
Should I start into occultism? Will it help me attain things?
>>
Hey, take it easy """guy""". Do you want pictures of the fractals or "no"?
>>
File: Spooky-4ca6025ad7292_hires.jpg (363KB, 1834x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky-4ca6025ad7292_hires.jpg
363KB, 1834x1113px
>>18623783

alice
will i find a boyfriend this year?
>>
Some readings became true?

Tell your experience, please.
>>
>>18623783
PJ
Will I graduate my program?
>>
>>18621878
I'm back!

Worth Waiting For

Divine timing is at work in your love life

Your soulmate relationship requires patience, as there are many factors involved. Your soul mate’s freewill choices are beyond your or the angels’ control, as is the readiness of both of you for true love. This card comes to you as a reminder that this relationship is worth waiting for.

Divine timing is a universal law that is always in operation. It is the flow of everything. If we try to impose our human will and force things to happen, we become out of sync with nature and experience blockages. Similarly, if we fret, “When will I meet my soul mate?” we put “worry” energy out into the universe.

The Romance Angels have heard and answered your prayers for a soul mate, and they are working behind the scenes to bring this to you. Your role is to listen to and follow your intuition, even if it seems unrelated to your desire. Your intuition is like a guide dog, leading you along the path of answered prayers. Follow your intuition and trust in the timing of the relationship.
>>
>>18623834
Empath and Io were pretty accurate about future, but I don't want to tell details. Some readers were good about past and present, but I did some decisions and obviously future changed.
>>
>>18623834
Cheswick, Empath, Io, No Refunds, Hijinks and an Anon who asked for cute pics have been really accurate for me.
>>
File: download (1).png (66KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
66KB, 1050x676px
>>18623794
I see the Star of David in the center, I'd say "yes" that is a good sign. It's also negligibly off center - so I'd say that is a positive
>>
>>18623834
Actually, I had a reading from Hijinks come true. I asked if I was ever going to see a person again and Hijinks described someone with medical conditions of the person I was asking about and said I would see someone with those issues, and low and behold, I have plans to see that person in two weeks. :)
>>
>>18621698
Sal, 22, male

Will my next relationship be a lasting one, or am I a rebound again?
>>
File: download (2).png (61KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
61KB, 1050x676px
>>18623798
I foresee a round face, eyes on either side. I'd interpret this as a "yes"
>>
>>18623851
>Cheswick is accurate
>trolling querents 90% of the time
>>
>>18623840
>24
>tired/stretched thin

How will my job hunt go?
Is love likely in the future?
>>
File: IMG_2589.jpg (104KB, 747x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2589.jpg
104KB, 747x472px
>>18623783
Aud
Will i have money thru a long term job by June?
>>
File: download (3).png (161KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
161KB, 1050x632px
>>18623804
I would say "negative, Anon" - it's far too chaotic. It's "busy". Try to obtain your goals in a more reasonable manner - put those funds towards something more useful.
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (396KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
396KB, 1024x679px
>>18623783
>>name/alias
Chris
>>a "yes/no" query
I'm supposed to go in mediation with the company i used to work for because they did some illegal practice towards me so i'm waiting for a cool to know when and where the meeting will take place so am i going to get money out of this situation?
>>a spooky, /x/-related pic/gif/webm file
Thanks alot
>>
>>18623862
It was accurate for me, mate.
I dont want to give details but she remained consistent with other anons on the same query. Now her future readings remain to be seen
>>
>>18623834
Only once it came true. I don't remember the reader, it could be hijinks or an anonymous one. It was a love read and yeah, that reader was correct about the events that happened.

Others were either mostly far off, or i change the future everytime(unlikely). Sometimes even the opposite of what they say come true. I'd say 1 in every 10 reader really has a gift, 2-3 of them may have some ways of seeing, rest is complete bullshit. Real talk.
>>
File: download (4).png (29KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).png
29KB, 1050x676px
>>18623805
>I'm turning in someone good?
Well, you have that choice - don't you?

I'd say, yes - very symmetrical and simple. You would appear to have your goal clearly insight.
>>
File: 1486703755264.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486703755264.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>18623783
Will I live in another country in the future?
>>
>>18623783
>tfw im too late for a read again

But your method seems really cool, please read this if you ever make it this far in line.
>>
File: download (5).png (85KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).png
85KB, 1050x676px
>>18623808
I'd say... "Yes". This fractal is even semi heart-shaped. There is a lot of "energy" here - good chemistry and electricity, I think.
>>
>>18623881
Thanks for a reading, Hijinks!
This shape is pretty cool
>>
File: khjg.jpg (167KB, 470x700px) Image search: [Google]
khjg.jpg
167KB, 470x700px
>>18623783
Dog
Was this our "end of the road"?
>>
File: 1486681744301.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486681744301.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18623884
Wrong pic
>>
File: 1498738925021930641.jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498738925021930641.jpg
39KB, 800x450px
>>18623783
S
Will i have a relationship with her

notice me senpai
>>
>>18623829
Somebody send you bad vibes or something?
>>
File: download (6).png (38KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).png
38KB, 1050x676px
>>18623815
Ugh... These captchas are KILLING me!...

I'd say, yeah. Your fractal is very box-like, symmetrical. Always go for your dreams.
>>
>>18623834
Got a few myself, and they were quite accurate; mostly referring to a vs b sort of queries. They were accurate for the options I chose. I've had ones about me but not asked of me come true also.
>>18623844
>>18623851
<3
>>
I'm sure this thread will get deleted before my query will be reached. Always the optimist, forever the pessimist...
>>
File: pupper.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
>>18623897
Send some good energy to the reader now yall
>>
File: download 7.png (28KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download 7.png
28KB, 1050x676px
>>18623819
Hmm... I'm sorry Anon, I don't see it. This fractal has potential to repeat - but it's too open, non-symmetrical, and not very much too it.

I'd keep your options open.
>>
>>18623861
Thank you. Can you explain how you decide yes or no with this?
>>
>>18623906
Thanks.
cool method, oh and the fractal kind of looks like the design i had in mind
>>
File: 01.jpg (936KB, 1480x2600px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
936KB, 1480x2600px
Woah!!! I'm back already! I'm here with a special offer: I'm going to do some big(7+) card spreads, but because I don't immediately have the time for it, you can email me your query. In your email you MUST include:
>Name
>Age
>Gender
>Sun sign, Moon sign, and Ascendant sign. If you don't know, just give your Sun.
>A specific query with all necessary information for an accurate reading.

Keep in mind that larger spreads require more information to remain accurate.

My email is roses.music(at)gmx.com
>>
File: download (8).png (32KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).png
32KB, 1050x676px
>>18623821
I would say so. I see a big flower type shape. Fertility, life, abundance, love, etc.
>>
File: 9a1749523b7dd02f_untitled_231.jpg (208KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
9a1749523b7dd02f_untitled_231.jpg
208KB, 1024x680px
>>18623822
Thank you so much, Hijinks. Do you think it would be long until I find said job, I would have a limited time.
>>
>>18623926
Thank you, Hijinks. :)
This was me:
>>18623853
You said we would see each other again, even when it didn't seem like we would. I hope you're right about this, too. :)
>>
>>18623872
Waiting for a date*
>>
File: download (7).png (177KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).png
177KB, 1050x632px
>>18623824
It's very cross-like, some occult-like symbols - but it doesn't look like it's in the affirmative for you. My apologizes Anon.
>>
File: download (9).png (94KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).png
94KB, 1050x676px
>>18623826
I like your fractal - it's very honeycomb-like, much like a bees nest.

I would say so - yes. It's much like most things, the more you put into it (effort, time, resources, etc.) then the more you will know.
>>
>>18623924
Is a love reading alright?
>>
File: download (10).png (18KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).png
18KB, 1050x632px
>>18623897
>Somebody send you bad vibes or something?
Yes. You could say that.

>>18623831
>will i find a boyfriend this year?

Oh yes. I would say so. I see almost perfect symmetry - it's almost like a holy union.
>>
>>18623834
Yes, a ton.
With that said, there's a few I don't seem to connect with.
>>
File: download (11).png (48KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).png
48KB, 1050x676px
>>18623838
Where's your /x/-related attachment Anon?

>>18623870
I'd say so Anon - once you get the ball rolling, things should spin into place.
>>
File: the deer man.png (284KB, 1380x1366px) Image search: [Google]
the deer man.png
284KB, 1380x1366px
>>18623964
>Where's your /x/-related attachment Anon?
fug
have an fun one about army spooks
>>
File: download (12).png (75KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).png
75KB, 1050x632px
>>18623872
>>18623935
Your fractal is very rose-like, looks like pedals radiating from a center of sorts...

>so i'm waiting for a *date* to know when and where the meeting will take place so am i going to get money out of this situation?

Well, I'd say things turn out well for you. I don't see the rose or this fractal as a negative omen. As to when/where, I cannot foresee it in the fractal... Perhaps in Spring? Or outside?
>>
>>18623954

oh my gosh hijinks, thank you so much for the reading!

>it's almost like a holy union.

i'm more than okay with this ^_^ thank you!
>>
>>18623975
Please keep going good reader. Thread is LIT thanks to you
>>
File: we.png (72KB, 265x253px) Image search: [Google]
we.png
72KB, 265x253px
>>18623871
Thanks, confirmed my suspicions
>>
>>18621888
BY THE POWER OF TRIPS I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.
I asked my deck if they can give me like any advice or a message to you

Express Love

Go ahead and make a positive gesture

This card urges you to take the initiative in your life! That may mean taking care of your self. Like taking a walk, chillen, doing a hobby. There is a huge urge from the angels to take care of yourself and become the best version of yourself. Of course this is going to take alot of time and patience.
Good luck! I'm rooting for you!
>>
File: download (13).png (68KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).png
68KB, 1050x676px
>>18623884
>>18623895
Both pictures are great.

Hmm... Your fractal appears asymmetrical. It appears to be a path of sorts... Reminds me of the crooked path.

Anyway, I'd say stay for now and get your "ducks in row"
>>
>>18621915
Attraction

You attract romantic love by enjoying this moment fully

Like a good friend, the Romance Angels send you this card to tell you the truth: the best way to have more romance in your life is through attraction, rather than through strenuous effort. You are most attractive when you’re fully enjoying yourself in the present. Your joyful laughter, self-expression, and body language are beautiful!

In contrast, any stress you experience as you strain to find romance pushes against the stream of life. Strain comes from a place of fear, with an underlying worry: “Maybe I won’t receive this!” That fear then attracts the very thing you worry about. Stress creates wrinkles, bodily tension, a constricted voice, and other unattractive characteristics.

So, go smell a rose and fully enjoy its fragrant beauty. Allow yourself simple pleasures that lead to great joy. Affirm frequently that you are loved and lovable. Visualize a wonderful romantic relationship with a great partner. Take excellent care of yourself and follow your inner guidance. Via the Law of Attraction, you’ll draw romantic love to you through your own attractive nature.
>>
>you must wait 1 min. before reposting...

>>18623887
I'm here Anon. What did you want to discuss?

>>18623891
Best wishes Anon! I thought it was a fun shape indeed.
>>
>>18623783
G
Will he grow from our ended relationship?
>>
>>18623996
Can I request you a reading, Angel-chan, or you will do only querries from ealier?
>>
>>18622018
Pay Attention To The Red Flags

The signs are cautioning you

The Romance Angels sent you this card to help you notice the unhealthy or disconcerting parts of your relationship. If you are swept up in a new romance, this card serves as a cautionary warning. Pay attention to your feelings and impressions with regard to your new suitor. Don’t allow emotion to blind you to characteristics or habits that won’t work for you in a relationship.

A “red flag” is a sign that something is off. It can include an indication of dishonesty, disrespect, flirtatiousness with others, substance abuse, or lack of integrity. While your new love interest may treat you wonderfully well in the beginning of your relationship, it’s vital that you watch how he or she treats others. Someone’s basic character is revealed by the way in which he or she talks and acts with restaurant staff, valet-parking attendants, and other miscellaneous individuals.

If you’re in an existing relationship, these red flags may signal a need for an honest mutual discussion, or couples counseling. This card doesn’t necessarily guide you to leave a relationship. Red flags can be markers along the path of healing. The Romance Angels will guide you to take steps that are healthy for everyone involved, so do follow your intuition.

He is cautions of you, bby
>>
File: 1486704145306.png (814KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486704145306.png
814KB, 1920x1080px
>>18623783
R
Am I an artistic person?
>>
File: fb2a5d77a18d05a6478f0ecba6e3c7a3.jpg (106KB, 783x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fb2a5d77a18d05a6478f0ecba6e3c7a3.jpg
106KB, 783x1000px
>>18623783
My bf has blue eyes?

Princess
>>
>>18624002
Hell yeah, my friend! Just give me a hot meme, age, a feeling, your query!
>>
>>18623892
Your once solid shape has become more chaotic and asymmetrical. I'd say, yeah, move on to other things.
>>
>>18623975
OP here, thanks alot
>>
File: y9KFU9r.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
y9KFU9r.png
24KB, 300x255px
>>18621716
Hi i think i caught a reader for once this time

Thoughtful
How does she feel about me? Do you see anything happening. I am a male
>>
File: download (14).png (111KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).png
111KB, 1050x676px
>>18624015
>your fractal, my apologizes
>>
>>18623783
Angel-chan
Will I figure out my life purpose this year?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18623783
Sloth
Will i sleep with L
>>
>>18623995
>another reading telling me to stay
oh well, if thats fate, mqybe it wont be forever,rigth?
Thanks.
>>
File: spooky-forest2.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
spooky-forest2.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
>>18623783
Car
Will i get good results from this job i'm getting in with friends? It'd be around june-july.
>>
File: download (15).png (49KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).png
49KB, 1050x632px
>>18623896
Your fractal reminds me of a cloud or some sort of fluffy shape. Perhaps something soft or ethereal.

I want to say "yes" - you could interpret a cloud in a positive or negative manner, depending on the perspective. But it seems contained and well-put-together.
>>
File: 1486768078326.jpg (853KB, 2216x1569px) Image search: [Google]
1486768078326.jpg
853KB, 2216x1569px
>>18623783
HYM
Out of pure frustatrion and anger towards the world, Should I become a kind of "terrorist"?
>>
>>18624020
>How does she feel about me?
Getting To Know Each Other

As you reveal your innermost selves to each other, your bond deepens

The Romance Angels are guiding you to create intimacy with your partner by revealing your true feelings, your dreams and desires, and the other innermost aspects of yourselves. You discover commonalities and learn new ways of relating.

This card clearly guides you toward holding deep and honest discussions for the benefit of your love life.
She wants to get to know you! Ya'll should chat more.
>>
>>18623911
I don't know... Has it Anon?... Best wishes.

>>18623914
Thank you! ^3^

>>18623917
>Thank you.
Of course!

>Can you explain how you decide yes or no with this?
Yes. Traditionally, fractomancy brings about repeating patterns. Sometimes they are symmetrical or not.

It's seen as favorable when they are symmetrical and are "clean" (are solid and can repeat well). It's seen as dis-favorable when they are asymmetrical, chaotic, or otherwise don't repeat well.
>hence "yes" or "no" queries might be best for this method

>>18623922
Glad I could help! These captchas are slowing me down though... I promise, I'm not a robot.
>>
File: meme.jpg (67KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
67KB, 600x562px
>>18621716
>>18624014
calm, but with energy!
Will I find some girl who I finally would feel comfortable around will have romantic relationship with her? How I recognize her?
>>
>>18624051
Oh wow thank you. This sounds so good. I'll try to talk to her more, especially at school this week. I might try opening up more too.. Thanks again for this angel chan.
>>
File: IMG_0526.jpg (84KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.jpg
84KB, 720x480px
>>18621716
Worry
Does she like me? Will anything happen between me and her?
>>
File: download (16).png (46KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (16).png
46KB, 1050x632px
>>18623930
>Thank you so much
Of course Anon, it's my pleasure.

>Do you think it would be long until I find said job, I would have a limited time
I'd say, the sooner you start the ball rolling - the sooner it will come to you. Keep at it and don't despair.

>>18623933
Thank you for the encouraging words. I always appreciate feedback (positive and negative). I truly wish the absolute best for you and all your endeavors.

>>18623974
>Will I graduate my program?
I want to say "yes". Things look particularly orderly and nothing too asymmetric.
>>
>>18624036
thanks a lot reader

love is difficult.. but readings help
>>
>>18623978
Haha, of course. Best wishes!

>>18623982
I try where I can.

>>18623992
You are most welcome.

>>18624000
>000
Heyyyooo
>captchas confirmed for being too long
>>
File: download (17).png (168KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).png
168KB, 1050x676px
>>18624001
No, I should say not. Looks very hectic and chaotic. Perhaps old habits die hard. Or perhaps he'll continue in his ways - doomed not to learn from the past.

Even though the fractal is "star-shaped" - it comes from too many shapes and points of origin.
>>
File: download (18).png (91KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).png
91KB, 1050x676px
>>18624007
>Am I an artistic person?

Kek, seems like a simple question for yourself Anon...

I would say "yes". You might be deep/layered. This fractal repeats well with the triangular shapes.
>>
>>18624058

>Will you find a girl?
Let Your Friends Help You

Ask for and accept support from others

The Romance Angels are helping you via other people, to the degree that you’ll allow this assistance to occur. This card indicates that you need to be more willing to ask for guidance, especially within the context of your love life. For instance, discuss your feelings, hopes, and dreams. Then, allow others to help you. Perhaps they’ll offer support, give advice, or even know of a potential partner among their acquaintances.

This card is a signal that you’d benefit from spending quality time with your friends. If you’re currently in a relationship, you’ll get renewed enthusiasm by having regular outings with good friends. If you’re single, then spending time with these special people will get you out of the house, and bring in fresh energy. Your friends may also introduce you to a wonderful romantic partner!

My deck cant tell me how your babe will look like ,but I can tell you how to attract her into your life. I hope that helps
Finances And Career

Financial issues are a factor in your love life right now

Money and love have historically been linked, and this card points to this correlation. The Romance Angels want to disentangle you from financial or career pressures so that you may enjoy every aspect of your life . . . including romance.

While work can be a source of heart-opening satisfaction, it must be balanced with other facets of love such as playfulness and laughter. You received this card because you’d benefit from an infusion of such lightheartedness. Call upon the angels to elevate your mood, energy levels, finances, career, and anything else that will bring you peace.
>>
>>18623964
Thank you hijinks! It will be a relief-whatever it turns out to be. May 2017 bring you many blessings! :)
>>
File: download (19).png (44KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (19).png
44KB, 1050x632px
>>18624010
>My bf has blue eyes?

Yes?

Your fractal seems symmetrical and even appears as eyes or an eye.
>>
File: IMG_5789.jpg (234KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5789.jpg
234KB, 1200x1600px
>>18623783
Liz
Will he ever ask me to live with him? Will we try to have a life together someday?
>>
File: 1474289745513.gif (3MB, 360x303px) Image search: [Google]
1474289745513.gif
3MB, 360x303px
>>18623783
FatFuck
Will Cr go out with me on Valentine's?
>>
File: download (20).png (34KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (20).png
34KB, 1050x676px
>>18624016
Anytime!

>>18624028
I should say so - your fractal is very circular, much like a ring or annulet. It's very symmetrical and looks to be like a very solid shape.
>>
>>18624115
Well, he is stubborn. Thanks for the reading. May he one day find happiness and stop traumatizing every partner that ends up within a relationship context.
>>
File: 1486903263132.jpg (452KB, 2206x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1486903263132.jpg
452KB, 2206x1241px
>>18623783
KB
Is suicide my best option seeing as my misfortunes dont have a clear and possible solution?
>>
>>18624139
Thanks, my dude!
>>
>>18624122
Wow, nice.
Now I take every chance if I can go somewhere to talk others, but unfortunately there is no females.
>Financial issues are a factor in your love life right now
I'm working on this now, I hope it will be better soon.
Thanks Angel-chan. I hope you have a nice day!
>>
File: download (21).png (135KB, 1050x632px) Image search: [Google]
download (21).png
135KB, 1050x632px
>>18624030
It doesn't look like it Anon... I wish you the best. If you do, you should let me know sometime and let me know how it was.

Your fractal is too chaotic.
>>
>>18624156
You too, babe! I'm rooting for you!!
>>
File: download (22).png (37KB, 1050x676px) Image search: [Google]
download (22).png
37KB, 1050x676px
>>18624034
Things look perfect from what I'm looking at.
>>
File: 66186.jpg (62KB, 460x440px) Image search: [Google]
66186.jpg
62KB, 460x440px
>>18621716
Tired
Will i find love in this month or in March?
>>
>>18624015
Thank you
>>
File: fractals.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fractals.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
+++++ ATTENTION +++++

Alright Anons, seekers, and diviners - I must be going.

Looks like the thread has reached bump limit and I must disappear.

Hope you enjoyed my fractomancy. Not too many fractomancers around here (that I'm aware of).

My apologies to everyone I missed.

If anyone is interested, here is the fractal generator
https://sciencevsmagic.net/fractal/#0060,0090,1,1,0,0,1

You can change the parameters. I just randomize them. What's fun is that you can animate them and watch them fractal from their original equations.

I wish everyone the very best.
>>
>>18624014
May I have one as well?
35/ anxious/ Will I attract the right person for me? Any idea where or how if I do?
>>
File: IMG_2591.jpg (93KB, 683x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2591.jpg
93KB, 683x764px
>>18624014
OOps forgot the meme
35/Chill now/ will I attract the right person for me this year? If I do, where or how, thanks!
>>
>>18621716
Confused
What is going on between me and G.
>>
>>18624215
>4 queries left
>Bye guys imma dissapear
*Struggling to keep the rage down*
>>
>>18624167
Thank you for your time and effort. 3 triangles really fit to my query. Here's for hoping, sir.
>>
File: 1486690128545.jpg (124KB, 680x813px) Image search: [Google]
1486690128545.jpg
124KB, 680x813px
>>18621716
Depressed/empty
Is there any hope for me? for my dream? Why has fate given me this problem? Will it ever be solved?
>>
>>18624014
23, calm, will I meet someone special for me and how will be it's personality?
>>
File: 1484999170322.jpg (95KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1484999170322.jpg
95KB, 640x622px
>>18621716
What will it take for me to snap out of this stagnated state?
Shiver
>>
Trading
>>
Why are you posting when the thread is almost gone?
>>
>>18624282
Query?
>>
>>18624291
Does he plan to make things right between him and I and start our relationship again?
>>
File: IMG_20170208_191702.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170208_191702.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
>>18621716
>32
>split
> Does C have romantic feelings for me?
>>
NEW THREAD: >>18624306
NEW THREAD: >>18624306
NEW BREAD: >>18624306
>>
File: anti-god.jpg (115KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
anti-god.jpg
115KB, 1920x1440px
>>18623783
Marco
Will it succeed, To broaden I expect to leave this "world", not suicide but "jumping to a different dimension" if you would call it, to a place where I don't have to suffer anymore
>>
>>18624301
Knight of Swords, Temperance, 6 of Cups, 6 of Wands rev, 3 of Wands

Looks like he's not quite seeing the “making things right” part, at least not the way you're seeing it. He may see an open path down which he can merely trod without any sort of corrections being made beforehand. It will finally occur to him in an argument between you two about an issue related to money, it seems. The money part I'm not certain of, but the argument is almost guaranteed. It will be through the argument that he kind of opens his eyes and sees your point of view, because he sincerely doesn't see it right now.

Without getting into details of right or wrong or whose fault it is, there's a miscommunication in this sense, and it's due to difference in memories of past events. I can't tell how the argument will go, but it looks like it will cause a distance between you two for some time. After that incubation period, however, there will be an opportunity to plan forward again.

As for my query, I'm wondering how to win over the girl I'm into.
>>
>>18624085
Stay Optimistic About Your Love Life

Positive thinking and faith will bring you romance

The Romance Angels send you this card to remind you that you have a strong influence upon your love-life satisfaction. If you’ve been complaining or worrying lately, the angels guide you to shift to a more optimistic perspective. Even if you’ve had your romantic hopes repeatedly dashed, there’s still reason to hold the faith that real love can be yours . . . if you believe it!

Today, take action steps to positively manifest the love life you desire. Whether you’re single or in a partnership, begin by visualizing yourself as romantically happy and satisfied. See and imagine yourself with a wonderful partner who embodies the qualities that are important to you. Imagine that person appreciating and loving you, too.

You can write lists and conduct journaling sessions about your feelings, hopes, desires, and intentions. You can also create a “Dream Board,” with images and phrases related to your love-life goals pasted onto a poster board. Daily, look at this Dream Board with positive intent, and follow any inner guidance to take actions related to your dreams.

Your positive outlook will make you a more physically and energetically attractive person, which will definitely help your relationship with yourself . . . and everyone else, too.
>>
>>18624174
Your love life needs a healthy infusion of honest communication, according to the Romance Angels. You’ve been harboring emotions that are masking your feelings of love. There’s still time to heal the situation; however, it will require effort on your part. You may need to initiate an uncomfortable discussion and risk upsetting your partner. Inthe end, though, this is a necessary move to ensure the health of your relationship.

If necessary, schedule an appointment with a counselor to facilitate the discussion. This professional can steer the conversation away from blame and toward resolution. You can also gain support from free groups such as Emotions Anonymous, Co-Dependents Anonymous, or Al-Anon (meetings are held internationally and online, and you can find them through your Internet search engine).

Whether you communicate with your partner alone or with a neutral third party, your heart-to-heart discussions will result in personal growth. Remember that you can’t control another’s reactions. You can only be honest about how you feel and know what you will and won’t accept in a relationship. By sharing your feelings, you stand a much better chance of teaching your partner about your needs, instead of suffering silently.

I'm getting the vibe that maybe not. There is something that is bothering you. Maybe a past hurt that is blocking you from finding love. Until that is healed ,then you may attract a partner.
>>
>>18624377
>five of swords, ten of cups, the fool, four of cups, the lovers
Seems there's a good chance you'll end up together, but it's going to take some self-control on your part. Strangely enough, she may be more interested if you don't put so much focus on her. That doesn't mean be unkind to her or ignore her, but rather to be scarce and a bit mysterious. She'll come to like you, but she's really quite fickle. It's going to be tricky, but with Lovers as outcome I think you figure her out and manage to be together.
>>
>>18624395
Thanks a lot<3
>>
>>18624239
New Love

A new person has stirred your romantic feelings

The Romance Angels have sent you this card like a Valentine greeting, signaling the introduction of someone new into your love life! Perhaps you’ve recently met this person and your interest was piqued. This card validates that your connection was mutual and real. It is safe for you to explore it, and the Romance Angels will guide your actions accordingly.

Of course, if you are already in a committed relationship, you’ll want to consult your angels and perhaps a counselor or other trusted person to get insight into your feelings. While running into the arms of a suitor may sound passionate, the reality of guilt over the affair will soon weigh heavily upon you. It’s better to confront the issues within your present relationship that left your emotional doors open for someone else.

This card can also mean that you’ll soon meet a new person. In these cases, the Romance Angels are asking you to keep the faith that love is in your cards. You deserve love, and you’re lovable! The angels guide you to be aware, as you never know when your partner will arrive.

YUP! I cant tell you where or how. BUT you are gonna meet a qt. Just keep up the good faith and thoughts.
I'm rooting for you!
>>
Xoxo angel chan! Thank you! <3 May your Valentine's Day be magical and full of love! :D
>>
>>18624251
>divines for two hours
>clearly states
>>18623783
>I'll do this for as long as I have time allotted. If I disappear, I apologize in advance

Don't be so sour Anon. It's unbecoming of you.
>>
>>18624422
haha thank you, beloved!!
>>
>>18623953
yes
>>
>>18624305
Reconciliation

Someone from your past is returning to your life

This card indicates that an ex-lover may be reentering your life. The first person you think of is likely who it will be. The purpose of this reconciliation is to achieve healing and closure with respect to your past. You will understand more about yourself and see your relationship patterns more clearly. You’ll also take responsibility for the role you played in the relationship’s drama, which will free you from the tyranny of unforgiveness.

Reconciliations are ultimately about taking care of unfinished business. This card could also possibly mean making peace with a family member or friend. Each relationship is a sacred learning experience, so be open to this reunion’s lessons and blessings. Ultimately, all healings help your love life and every other part of your world.
Did yall fight?
>>
Doing 3 readings
Served as they come
>>
I would a reading of my future in regards to spiritual growth and romance/sex.
Logan
Gemini
Hazel eyes

thanks
>>
Female
Where can I find that person?
>>
>>18624742
4 of Swords, Ace of wands, 7 of wands.
Apparently there is already someone interested in you but is to shy to say it to you. Look closer maybe un your laboral space or un your inner circle of friends
>>
>>18624753
Thanks
>>
>>18624723
Well apparently no one else has a query, so i Will leave for a while
>>
>>18624723
Male. How do I get the girl? (particular one in mind)
>>
>>18624777
Male
Will it succeed, To broaden I expect to leave this "world", not suicide but "jumping to a different dimension" if you would call it, to a place where I don't have to suffer anymore
tired
>>
>>18623804
>that pic
Sounds like a Sasquatch kill. They've been known to throw pieces of their prey away from them after handling it. Especially in the winter.

Anon should have checked on the shore nearby for tracks.

(Or he should have fucking run)
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.