[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 26

File: Henry Swanson.jpg (126KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Henry Swanson.jpg
126KB, 658x370px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18610695
>>
First
>>
Trading..

Should I go for certifications or a degree
>>
File: switchdog.jpg (406KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
switchdog.jpg
406KB, 2048x1365px
Two readings for free, two more for traders. Anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

As always i hope i can help
>>
>>18613809
Male
Gemini
Who is the evil woman?
Tired
>>
>>18613809
Male
Aries
I would like a 2017 reading in terms of general development
Content
>>
>>18613809
Female
Cancer
General guidance would be great
Sad
>>
>>18613809
>F
>Aries
>How can I get back with my old flame?
>Hopeful
>>
>>18613809
Male
Scorpio
Is anything going to really change for the better?
Cynical. I guess brooding would also be accurate
>>
>>18613809
Male
Capricorn
How can i defeat C and show him MY superiority?
Angered
>>
File: 1462996355142.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1462996355142.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>18613822
>>
>>18613828
Theres nothing wrong with it.
Also i imagine you saw the thread?
Can you help me please? He actually deserves it
>>
>>18613810

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q07Vox0JjAw

>Three of Cups (R), Ten of Cups, Magician (R), Eight of Swords (R), Queen of Wands

Someone in your social group, perhaps even family? Regardless you might recognize as someone who tends to ''magically'' get things done even to the point of not showing any true efforts when there should be.

There might be actual magick involved... I am not too good with this questions.

>inb4 i am not good with any

Hope this helped though
>>
>>18613832

What thread?
>>
>>18613822

Use his arrogance and jealousy against him. He bullrushes anything he gets upset over. He is also pretty self-loving.

Best way to get at someone like him is to turn him on something he loves. Not just something he loves, but it has to be something that drives his arrogance.

Dunno. Make him think his gf is cheating on him. Or make her think he is. Or put Nair in his shampoo. Idk.

But be careful. Don't lead him to murder someone.
>>
>>18613851
Wanna trade bruh?
>>
>>18613860

Yeh bruh

Whats your query?
>>
>>18613855
>He is also pretty self-loving
You have no idea.
Thanks a lot for the reading (really accurate btw) and ill follow your advice.
Thanks again
>>
>>18613863
Will I end up in the military or back in Law Enforcement by the end of this year?

Yours?
>>
>>18613872
But seriously. Be careful. You are endangering anyone you try to turn against him or him against them. Including yourself. He is already abusive towards some people. Women mostly. But his close friends who are dudes have felt it too.
>>
>>18613849
Nah, she's a potential lover or something like that.

Don't know anyone like that, though.

Thanks a bunch

>>18611489
>>18611550
>>
>>18613881
Hmm seeing as it could be dangerous to me, I may have to choose another method, make everything from afar, mayhe his social media could be a giid start.
thanks for this
>>
File: spc.gif (982KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
spc.gif
982KB, 500x333px
>>18613877

>Check em

Sure, give me a minute. I actually love both careers so this should be fun

I will ask something similar. What type of career do you think i will be good at? I know its sorta vague and i dont mind a vague answer.
>>
>>18613897

Oh woops, i thought you were female for some reason... then yeh a potential lover, definitely.
>>
>>18613911
You are a tactician. You love planning and then watching your plan be executed successfully. Im not so sure you enjoy being involved in the execution part though. You are a director. And a good leader when you try to lead by example.

Have you looked into Emergency Management? Or Intelligence jobs? You'd be a bad ass at both. And you could even Operate operationally, if you wanted. But you woukdn't enjoy it. But you WOULD enjoy 'playing god' as a director of security or an emergency planner.
>>
>>18613877

>A) Six of Cups, Knight of Swords (R)
>B) Seven of Cups (R), Wheel of Fortune

Advice A): Knight of Cups, Four of Cups (R), Three of Cups, Emperor
Advice B): Eight of Swords, Lovers (R), Five of Wands, Justice (R)

I think you should rephrase the question, if things go unchanged you will end up on Law Enforcement again but you would do much more better on Military, or so it seems to think the cards.

In both careers you are of course advice to maintain a solid social group, key for both careers. But LE will be a bit harder to do so, you will not feel in your space this time and will be constantly second guessing your choices, less rewards per effort or to speak... Everything can change thought.

Military however, it will change you as it often does, but it will be a great change for you and will grant you a solid position of authority and respect. You will not catch a break but so its the nature of the job.

Honestly go for the military friend, you have what it takes for both but it just seems a way better option.
>>
>>18613949
Military is my last resort though. I can't leave my family behind for too long. At least, not for such shit pay.
>>
>>18613940

Hah i often get the King of Swords character, your reading matches pretty much all i have gather on the topic.

I dont honestly consider myself much of a planer but i am certainly a solid leader, i make people listen.

It goes in lines with what i want, thanks.
>>
>>18613963
No probs. If you want to trade ever, just ask.
>>
>>18613958

Well as i say you will probably end up in law but again i think you would fit really, really good on the Military.

I wish you good luck either way and can extend if you like.
>>
>>18613966
Ehhh. If God Emperor Trump sends us to war against someone more threatening than a bunch of goatfuckers, i'll probably enlist (or get drafted...)

But yeah. LE is about all I have to do once I finish school. The issue is just having to go work in the jail to get my foot in the door :/

And you should seriously look into becoming a director of some sort. I think. Maybe look into Emergency Management related jobs. Do it. Just look.
>>
>>18613964

Well i guess there is the mandatory love question that i cant get off my mind, if you want to trade id love to hear your take on it.

Will we be good together? and why is she so reluctant towards me.
>>
>>18613972

I will look on to it, just so many people telling me this i should not ignore it. Thanks friend
>>
>>18613966
Thanks for doing all the readings man, you are bro
>>
>>18613973
Ahhh sheeeit. I hate love stuff. But for you? Ok.

She is the one who is afraid of a serious thing. She is afraid of being trapped and finding out you guys won't work. She's used to being you know..."open". And i'm not saying she's slutty. She just likes having her options.

Take that as you will. Just ne feeling.

>>18613978
>inb4 you end up my boss one day
>"SHUT IT DOWN"
>"But that wi-"
>"JUST FUCKING DO IT!"
>"But..."
>"NNNNOOOOWWW"
>>
Is anyone still doing readings? I could really use one right about now
Male
Pisces
Will I end up keeping my current job or are they gonna get rid of me?
>>
>>18613991
Keep. But narrowly. You'll be on the chopping block. But someone will fuxk up and you'll be allowed to stay.
>>
>>18613809
>>18613809
male
pisces

what is the first impression people form of me?

feeling sleepy and tired
>>
File: IMG_0063.jpg (108KB, 507x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.jpg
108KB, 507x800px
Can i get a general reading if anyone is doing any?

Male
Sun in Leo 12th

If anyone willing to do a reading i'll provide more info if needed

Thanks alot
>>
>>18613994
wow thx!
Do you happen to know if any of the girls im seeing now will end up as my wife?
They all seem to be missing something in each of their personalities
>>
>>18613986

>She is afraid of being trapped and finding out you guys won't work

I can see her concerns, it does not explain the complete avoidance though, specially when we are clearly a perfect match... Chose your poison i guess? I will not stay forever.

Anything i can read for you?

>>inb4 you end up my boss one day

Kek, nah i would cut yo some slack for readings.

>>18613983

>Implying ill do them all

:^)

I will try, and thanks for the compliment.
>>
>>18614049
>I will try, and thanks for the compliment.
well thanks even for previous ones, have a sexy grill as a thanks
>>
>>18614071
but does she shave her legs and pubes too?
srs what the fuck is with the nonshaving meme, hell all the feminists I know shave their bodyhair for cosmetic reasons
>>
>>18614078
I have seen some nasty, smelly feminist girls here in Toronto mang, it's quite unhygienic and dirty plus the red and blue hair completes the crazy circle
>>
>>18613811

>Six of Pentacles, Fool (R), Six of Swords (R), nine of Wands

Interesting spread

Right now you are pretty balanced in your development and the outcome card although normally iffy, its a great card for development since it shows learning from your past and persevering.

The advice and challenge go hand to hand, dont walk away to fast from opportunities to grow, dont consider the outcome without even trying or so to speak. Use this gained balance and perhaps assistance to go in full on your projects.

Thsi year you will start to show more commitment in your life, if you truly want to change that is.

Hope this helped
>>
>>18614071

Ivy is bae but AS Harley is best villian girl
>>
>>18613809
Could you give me a reading if you still have time and energy after all your querents please i'm
>>18614003
>>
>>18614078
Probably to counter and rebel against what the "patriarchy's" expectations and agenda to secualize and "weaken" women

They're stupid and retarded like that
>>
>>18614140
Sexualise

Goddammit fucking touchpad keyboard
>>
File: beeva.png (70KB, 391x413px) Image search: [Google]
beeva.png
70KB, 391x413px
>>18613815

>Five of Wands (R), Page of Pentacles, Ten of Swords (R), Nine of Wands (R), Seven of Swords

A lot of people pushing your buttons aye? relax a little. Look, in life there always comes times to make choices and choices are ultimately up to you, regardless of what you might think.

If you are currently being pin down because of a choice, dont mind them/it, if you are currently holding up on making said choice because of what other people might tell you or do, then you most certainly do what you think you should do, otherwise you will end up fighting the wrong battles.

This reading reeks of free will, what do you want to do fellow cancerian? some people say its better to take the band-aid quickly instead of slowly, what do you think?

I wonder if this is related to a travel?

Anyhow, i can see a lot of doubts on you, any more specific question you would like me to answer?
>>
>>18613817

>King of Wands, Knight of Cups (R), Seven of Pentacles (R), Sun

Just be you, show him you still have feelings for him but dont go over dramatic about it, specially dont touch the reasons you broke up initially.

Make it fun, you will need some courage on your part so do it like you mean it and dont expect things to solve by themselves. Hands on bull

Hope this helped.
>>
File: 1484226659951.gif (797KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484226659951.gif
797KB, 500x375px
Welp gotta drive home and make some dinner (Aka sandwiches because i cant cook). I think i will continue after it, but no promises.
>>
Trading.

I'd like to know how I'll be received at a certain place. I mean, treated and thought of by the individual people there, if it can trend any way.
>>
>>18614003
Alright, I'll read for you.
But gonna need some context about what's going on in life at moment, just like general mood and what's going on.
>>
>>18614246
still here? i'll start
>>
Trading for a reading

I feel like I'm overlooking something in my life that would help me feel better about everything. I feel like maybe I'm hiding some part of myself from the world. I've tried acting the part and it doesn't do much. I'm finding myself disappointed in my world and in myself. What do?
>>
>>18614254
Yep.

>>18614257
I'll do it. I'd like to know what LR would think of me.
>>
>>18614257
I feel that way too anon, sometimes you have to look deeply into yourself and reflect on what you've been doing most of your life to find out who you are and what you need to do. My advice try doing that and when you find the answer, learn to own it and show it off without fear of judgement.
>>
>>18614246
>seven of swords, three of wands, six of cups, empress, ten of cups.
Okay, at first they won't be sure how to feel about you. The BEST thing you can do is be genuine. Don't try to be a certain way to fit in and get people to like you. Anyways, after some time, your colleagues will generally come to like you. Some will, at least, feel neutral towards you. I don't see any bad omens here with the exception of some warnings about trying to be someone you're not. Just be real, be genuine, and you'll be fine.
I want to know if the man I love is thinking about getting back together with me officially.
>>
>>18614260
8 of swords, 4 of cups

They feel like you're lonely and bored
>>
Any tarot reader here? I want a reading but sadly I have nothing to trade
>>
>>18614281
what do you need? i only have a few minutes.
>>
>>18614281
Sure I'll do one.
I just require:
Color
Question
>>
I'm back. Had to work out and feed on the souls of innocent child- er....I had to eat.

Doing a few readings.
>>
>>18614257
I did see the acting bit in a book reading I just did. When other people enjoy things that you can't find yourself doing the same for, it comes natural to them. They aren't even thinking about it existentially the way you likely are. They managed to be able to point at something, and it worked for them. For some people, unknown why, they can point at what they want repeatedly, but find themselves unlucky every time. Completely by chance.

Anyways, the best chance comes with beginning with the most honest foot. It isn't about how you can enjoy NFL or jogging the way others do.

I also see romance. Genuine romance, but who isn't looking for this. Same deal.

What is it that you feel about the world? Have you tried asking and learning about people who've felt a similar way, and their conclusions?

>>18614271
Okay, yours next.

>>18614275
I just did yours, right?
>>
>>18614294
Does he still want me?
>>
>>18614296
>name
>question
>no love shit.

I ain't Doc Phil.
>>
>>18614294
If you are doing relationship queries, am I going to get married to my s/o?
>>
>>18614294
I guess I'll ask what'd LR would think of me, again.
>>
>>18614293
Im not that guy but can i get one? I'm not begging just asking.
Life's tough yo.
>>
>>18614302
Ah disregard my query then, have a good weekend Orion!
>>
>>18614295

Well, I feel like the world can be very dark but also give you what you want if you know how to line everything up right. I just want to get it right. I don't know if this relates to my lower impulses or something higher natured... I've had a lot of people tell me I've got the power to change things and people and indeed I have, but it seems the hardest thing to change is myself.
>>
>>18614304
Friedrich, by the way.
>>
>>18614306
Sure like I said
Thing you love
Question
>>
>>18614301
Ant

how is my exam on monday gonna go?
>>
>>18614294
Michael
gemini
feeling calm
query-am I on the right path
>>
>>18614292
Don't worry, I do not want to bother you if you have only few minutes. Since >>18614293
also offered me a reading I think I will ask.

>>18614293 Thank you.
Color: black
Thing I love: cats
Question: I want to know if the girl who broke up with me is thinking in getting back together or is all lost
>>
>>18614304
That you're coxky but cool. Stop being jokingly full of yourself...people take you seriously.

>>18614318

You pass. Not great. Not below a B though.
>>
>>18614301
Limitless
What is the first impression people form of me?
>>
>>18614271
He definitely wants to, but he doesn't feel confident about the outcome. He also feels embarrassment for considering it, as if it were against his better judgement (what he hears about situations like this usually go). Eventually he's going to decide for it, but I think it'll take a bit, whether it's just time or you two communicating more. I get the feeling it embarrasses him, currently.
>>
>>18614330
>You pass. Not great. Not below a B though.
fuck. gotta study harder, hope the future can be changed.

Thanks mate
>>
>>18614294
Hey, just want a career reading plss
>>
>>18614320
No such thing as a right path for you right now. You are still out in the weeds. (Self exploration is needed. You will change before you find the first old dusty path through the trees).

You're still out in the wilds. Be wild while you still can.
>>
>>18614332
>embarrasses him
I wouldn't be surprised. Considering how things went down, he probably shared everything with his friends and would feel kind of stupid to get back together after that, especially if he ended up stretching the truth a little. Thank you!
>>
>>18614331
It depends. The two things that come to mind are "headstrong" and "encouraging". Negative and positive aspects I suppose.
>>
>>18614294
Hello.

I want a reading, please.

What career could the best for me?
>>
>>18614294
Mark
Sagittarius
Query: What will happen with my legal situation?
>>
>>18614309
>I've had a lot of people tell me I've got the power to change things and people and indeed I have, but it seems the hardest thing to change is myself.

I think requires both. Becoming that person. It isn't easy.

Yeah, I would take up reading. That's what I do.

>>18614330
You mean if I stop, I'll be taken seriously?
>>
>>18614294
Will I ever leave my country and live in another?
>>
>>18614352
>>18614301
Name is R
>>
>>18614348
The person at fault is BTFO. Is it you?

>>18614349
Possibly.
>>
>>18614356
Yes.

You think Scandiland ( Norway, Denmark, etc) is a place wirth going. Go for it. Just watch out for Refugees.
>>
>>18614301
Nick
Should I even bother to keep trying to talk to him or is he going to keep being a prick?
>>
>>18614346
not bad at all

thank you my dear onion friend
>>
>>18614357
I guess it could only be me. I was busted with weed in my car and was wondering what my sentence would be. I guess I'm getting BTFO though. Time to suicide I guess?
>>
>>18614376
Yes to both. Either cut ties ir don't. Either way he'll crawl back on his own once everyone else gets sick of him.

>>18614379
I try.
>>
Doing 2 readings on the next 20 minutes.
Name, gender, query
>>
>>18614391
Michael
male
what does alex think of me
>>
>>18614391
Fred, male
How do I win her over?
>>
>>18614294
Joseph
How will my future projects be recieved and seen by people?
>>
>>18614395
(she's a girl btw)
>>
>>18614386
>weed

Why were you stupid about it? Nigga you roll it into a long piece of seran wrap or in butcher paper and put it in one of the holes of the headrest. You know when you take the headrest off and it has the holes? Hide it in there dumbass. Just don't get it stuck or else you have to cut the seat open.

Or just don't do weed now. It will be legal soon enough.

Yeah you'll get BTFO. Probably with community service and a PO as your best friend for a year. Chill out. Be smarter.
>>
>>18614325
The Empress
Justice
The moon
What it's saying is that it may be so. The empress implies that looking toward the future you will find what you are looking for. Justice implies that you will get back what you need when you lost it, so yes she is thinking of getting back together. And the moon implies that it may be right to believe that she wants to get back together, but that you shouldn't immediately abandon all thought and if things don't look right that to you then they may be wrong.

In short, it looks like she may want to get back with you and you should see if she does as it's strongly implied, but that you shouldn't be so believing it's a sure thing and that if something looks off you should try to think it out.
>>
>>18614364
Sounds good, Thanks
Could you please answer a follow up? Will I find anything/anyone interesting there?
>>
>>18614249
Sorry if i'm late but lately i'm feeling good but i'm going through a situation that's been happening and getting blown out of proportion since my childhood that i won't go in the details because
1: i could write a fucking book about it and i'm not exaggerating
2: without any background info(read point 1) most people would think i'm a paranoid schizophrenic

So if you need some info, i'll provide cause i just came back home
>>
>>18614316
Male
Red
Walking around in spring
Will i be doing the things i want in these couple month future? Financially and relationshipwise
>>
>>18614412
Okay
Just need
Color
>>
>>18614395
She thinks of you like a lifesaver. A friend that helps her todo keep grounded. She sees benefit un your friendship, longitud term benefits, overall. But she may be becoming dependant on that relationship/friendship. Beware that this could cause trouble un the future
>>
>>18614419
Purple
Male
Skateboarding, playing music, learning stuff, the occult, the deeper aspects of life; psyche, metaphysics, undercurrents of the mechanisms of reality, stuff like that
>>
>>18614396
Have you Been having a long time on isolation?
If you have, then is time to stop it. You already got your mind done. Get confidence, get the best of yourself and take the chance. Your anxieties will be against you, paralyze you. But you have the luck on your side (upright wheel of fortune).
>>
>>18614419
Can I get a read too?

Male
Red

Thing I love: riding my cycle at midnight, there's this little trail that is cleared of snow every day so that's pretty nice.

I wanted to know what girls think of me? are they attracted to me?
>>
>>18614416
The World
Temperance
The Hierophant
It seems like a sure thing from both the world which says you are sure for victory and temperance which states that you have it within yourself to succeed. The Hierophant suggests to not question what is going on and to continue on whatever path you are following and to not go against it. Temperance also states to not go to the extreme with this and that you should be be moderate about what you do.

In short, the future looks bright and what your doing will work out, so don't change it. But if you have to, you should be modest in your choice and activities.
>>
>>18614453
Okay last one.
>>
>>18614469
yay thank you
>>
Can anyone give me a work reading?

Pisces
male
What would happen if I quit my job and stay in this apartment?
Would I find another (good) job quickly?
>>
24 m

Trading

Should I let this relationship play out, try to compromise with some certain things or end it altogether
>>
>>18614409
Thank you very much, it's really encouraging, I'll be careful if something looks not right. Good vibes to you.
>>
>>18614447
The Tower
Justice
Judgement
The tower signifies that sudden change is coming, something that I think you know is coming and will upset the order. Justice implies that whatever has happened will either resolve in the end and that after balance will be restores in someway or that what has happened in the past will be resolved soon and then balance will come from this. Judgement states that a decision will have to be made about the situation which will require you to make a decision, but because of this all will be resolved and you will be free.

In short, a sudden powerful change is coming soon and you may or may not like it and that you will have to make a decision on what you do, but by doing this all will be resolved and balance will be restored.
>>
>>18613809
Male
Scorpio
How shall my day be tomorrow?
confused
>>
>>18614516
Well thanks alot and i shit you not, lately my last 3 other readings reflected pretty much what you drawed for me so i guess it's pretty legit

Thanks alot
>>
>>18614419
blue
male
peace, music, food, pleasure,
>>
>>18614419
Black
F
Music, snow, french fries

Is Dd interested in me?
>>
>>18614569
I'm feeling good, maybe because im high, otherwise im feeling a bit anxious because of work. see i might get fired just because they arent happy with my results despite giving good efforts. im halfway my probation time, a bit more actually 2./3s
i dont really know if i should move at work like my contract states or if i should bail and stay in my current place...im debating changing jobs but then again, i got a good thing going.
>>
>>18614453
The Star
The Lovers
The Hanged Man
The star implies that there is hope and that they may be attracted to you, but that it will only be a hope if you do not act on it or try to make a decision. The Lovers also implies the same idea that there is attraction, but that a decision will have to be made on what you want or wan to do about it. The hanged man implies that what's going on is not as obvious as it seems that perhaps what you think is best is not the best or that what you believe isn't true. In other words, the answer and decision isn't obvious and that you may have to sacrifice some view or thing to achieve what you want.

In short, there is hope for you and they may be attracted to you. But, it will only remain that way if you are indecisive. But your decision may not be the best one and the best one may not be obvious to you and it will require thought and perhaps some sacrifice of a view in order to gain what you want in the end.
>>
>>18614419
red
male
neon lights at night

is she waiting for me to do something, or should I let the things cool down?

if its useful for you, she's female color blue, she likes to read.
>>
>>18614569
>>18614582
>>18614589
I have to go do something for the moment, I'll be back later possibly.
>>
>>18614492
>>18614558
Thank you too.
>>
>>18614545
Can anyone read me? I need it quickly
>>
Redgraveeeee!!!! Where are you?!
>>
>>18614419
blue
male
being outdoors Sunday morning

how the next few months are going to turn out for me?
>>
>>18614199
>A lot of people pushing your buttons aye?
There's been trouble with family and some others, yes.

>This reading reeks of free will, what do you want to do fellow cancerian?
Hide in a hole, be a neet. I have zero plans.

>Anyhow, i can see a lot of doubts on you, any more specific question you would like me to answer?
If you're still around and feel like it's important enough to answer, then sure. Thank you for the reading. You're really great, NewHelp :)
Is there anything I'd be good at that's profitable and can derive motivation from?
>>
>>18614294
Emily
What situation is there next to be cautious of?
>>
>>18614491
Still there?

If not, I'm trading. I'd like to know what could get in the way of AF accomplishing a certain goal.
>>
>>18614708

3 of pentacles, 2 of cups.

This could be read countless ways, but to me and from what it sounds like, it'll either be really successful or they are lazy and would rather hang out with their friends and not do the goal lol

Sorry wish my interps were better
>>
>>18614723
Oh, works for me. What's your query?
>>
>>18614726

My query ISSSS...

>>18614491

Or.... what's up with this existential crisis I'm having and when will it stop
>>
>>18614730
I'll do both...

...if you answer me about whether or not I could have success in the classical music scene. How much?

Answer me for a deal.
>>
>>18613809
Male
Gemini
Desired Carrier
Conflicted
>>
>>18614746

Lucky you, I drew 10 of cups. It may not make you rich but it'll be very fulfilling
>>
>>18614730
Certainly compromise on the relationship, or it will crash and burn. But it's more or less unsalvageable. Only delaying it. There is such a thing as two people really liking each other but not being able to be around each other. Those little minute things about ourselves that are like instincts we take for granted, even though they aren't who we are or how we define. Things we couldn't fix if we wanted to, because they're just there. That kind of thing. The human animal and all. You two still care for each other, and shouldn't take it heart that it seems it won't work out.
>>
>>18614764
Oh cool, I'll do the other one now.
>>
>>18614775

Anything regarding why it's unsalvageable? Or is it an issue related to my sexuality?
>>
>>18614730
It seems you're gaining intelligence, but there's something you haven't left behind. Don't want to leave behind. Perhaps a youth or an idealism associated with it. It can't be gained back in the absolute way you want. You have to make your way going into the future, and make a reasonable version of that more possible.

But maybe it's okay to feel ill about certain things, if your judgement is clearer for it. Just have to find a way to live with it. I don't think anyone's found an absolute answer to what you're asking, except to reframe themselves.
>>
>>18614788
It what I attempted to describe in the post. The little things you each do don't mend well. It's a result of the completely mundane incompatibilities making it irksome, but not the feeling.

I don't get that indication, with the sexuality. Actually I think he reacts to it well (I think he gets off on it), but whatever way he thinks it isn't the main reason. Not being on the same page with that (as I think he doesn't feel he has the best solution to dealing with every scenario it's relevant), as with the other things, add up.
>>
Can someone give me a relationship reading?
Male
Taurus
>>
>>18614811
Oh well shit, I'm a guy, she's a girl

Yeah we have good compatibility but it's starting to feel not romantic. I feel like we're good friends but I'm at this point in my life where I'd rather do me than try to balance a relationship with everything else. I'm lucky in the sense I have a place of my own (mom left a condo when she died last year) but everything else is kinda eh

Are the early and mid 20s typically shit?
>>
>>18614833
Uh...yes (26).

Yeah, the friends thing is pretty much my point. I couldn't live with most my friends anyways, and I suspect vice versa.
>>
Doin trades

I need
>Query
>>
>>18614868

Hmmm well, if you're down I'd like to trade another reading

My query is if I did the right thing breaking off the relationship 2 relationships ago. I feel like it was induced by the quarter life crisis and maybe a mistake. I know they've moved on but damn
>>
>>18614915

If you wanna trade here's mine:

>>18614915
>>
>>18614922
Oh sweet your doing trades

:P
>>
>>18614920
Okay.

I'd like to know what I could stand to gain this year.

>>18614915
>>18614915
Me...me.

Me.

Tell me something I'm going to do with my life, that I don't know about yet. Something surprising.
>>
>>18614920
>>18614927
Give me a bit. For yours. Playing a game.
>>
>>18613809
Male
Scorpio
Alone
>>
>>18614927
Something tells me it's physical. You're gonna learn something about yourself, your body's capabilities rather, that you didn't know before.

Something you'll do for your living.. well, I see a fisherman pulling in a catch so it's giving me the notion that you're going to be the connecter. If someone needs to find where the money is, you know how to get them there. I also see this fish being for you as well, people are always gracious to this type of work. Another surprise... I saw a beach. Like a bahamas type of beach. Probably gonna get laid on your laid vacation

>browses 4chan
>gets laid

Doesn't sound too bad. Just bask in the glory while you have it, appreciate the struggle and don't burn out.

Can I get a love reading? I have a predicament. I have an ex returning in a couple weeks whom I still have feelings for and there's currently a suitor of mine who's in the process of overshadowing those things I miss about the last person, however I'm afraid that when they return my feels will flood right back in.

Thank you ^.^
>>
>>18614927

Ace of Swords... you could stand to gain some more knowledge, sharpening your mind, learning a new skill

>>18614927

The Emporer... If you're male you'll connect with yourself or your father on a deeper level
>>
This is me >>18614949
and >>18614920

And I would like to also know if I should go for the certifications
>>
>>18614953

More specifically on the certifications, I'm looking at

1. Server

2. Client

3. Database

I don't like reading for myself but the only good card was for Server with the Page of Wands
>>
>>18614944
Yes, this will be difficult. There's no hands-on advice I can give you. Merely shut your ears and wait until it passes. You asking this question is the awareness you need.

It sucks. All I can say is to make sure nothing slips that sounds too wrong with this new guy otherwise he'll flee. The new guy himself really does seem great. Whatever you're imagining with the old guy is just in your head, and nothing of value comes of it.
>>
i'm looking for a scyer to trade with. I do tarot.
>>
>>18614970
I can try a scry. What's up
>>
>>18614953
On the level of the relationship working out, was it a mistake? You probably could've worked it out, if not for the reason you left, which was exactly the correct thing to do in that case. It's unfortunate, but life doesn't happen in a vacuum.

Certifications scan as a blunt yes, as long as you've done enough background knowledge and preparation.
>>
>>18614969
Thank you. I appreciate that. I think writing it out kinda helped too.
>>
>>18614981
I'm wondering what emotions the guy I love may be struggling with that is preventing him from giving us a chance again. Where is he on that journey? a few months ago, he didn't think things would get better, but now things are going very well. I just want to know what is going on in his head about us.
>>
>>18614988
He's afraid that if he gets in too deep that there will be an abrupt change of feelings. Like, the river flowing backwards. I have a feeling there was some sort of acquisition of a previous affair, or that he has some trust issues more so with himself. He just feels like things aren't how they were at first, yeah they're great, but they use to be greater and he feels like there's that one new doubt that popped up in his head. Kind of reminds me of when you're at the italian restaurant and they give you the balsamic vinegar in oil--- there's like that one void that stands out so vividly that it's undeniable. I see the progression of this relationship as like a skiing slope. Like you guys were having a great time on the lift, you kicked his ski off by accident, he didn't see it as an accident but he still forgave you, he retrieved the ski and now you guys are edging up again but he's tired. It may just be in your best interest that if he blows up and wants to cut things off, do so with grace. Don't try and fight too much or else you might lose yourself. Let the good memories be great and learn from them.

I was wondering if you could read my situation right >>18614944
here

I hope that gave you a tiny bit of clarity
>>
>>18614981
>>18614981
want to trade with a diff anon? query?
>>
>>18614953

Sorta yeah, I mean I didn't want step-kids or kids of my own, I'm admittedly too young mentally, even though I'd make a great father someday I currently don't have it in me unless it happened by mistake

And the craziness just hurts, y'know. I can't stand when someone hates themselves and tries to get you to hate them and then blames you for it
>>
>>18615031
>ace of wands, death, page of wands, the sun, knight of pentacles
so it seems like whatever feelings you had for that other guy are pretty much old news. The new guy will want to take things slow, but he'll be present within the relationship, more stable, and more predictable. You'll be much happier with the new man. : )
>>
>>18615037
Sure!

My query... hhhuuuhhmmmmmmerhmmm..
Can you read how my experience on the ship will be?
>>
>>18615051
Thank you so much :]
>>
trading
at the time, did he really want us to go our separate ways? did he believe he could really go through with it?
>>
>>18615058
>>18615058
>>18615058
three of swords, three of pentacles, page of swords

IT looks like you will be let down in some way. There is something you are looking forward to that will not be as great as it really is, or someone you work with will let you down. There is some things to be learned from this experience though that will be useful to you. Have fun regardless if what you are not hoping for happens.

Mine: Future bf?
>>
what happened to catlady? she isn't on the divcord anymore
>>
>>18615122
she got too fat to fit in the divcord
>>
>>18615122
i was thinking the same thing
>>
>>18615139
what's your problem man? catlady is one of the nicest persons you can meet, leave her alone fag.
>>
>>18615122
she is probably being fake somewhere else.
>>
>>18615163
stap calling her fake brah
>>
>>18615139
>>18615145
>>18615163

same fag
>>
I'm still available to trade. My query:
>>18615089
>>
thread is dead?
>>
Trading

Will I ever be as popular with people as I want to be?
>>
>>18615457
>>18615216
>>
>>18615457
>four of cups, nine of swords, three of swords, knight of swords, two of pentacles.
No, but there is good news. Just be yourself, and a lot more people will come to like you. people can tell you're suffering over this issue, and it doesn't come off as an attractive quality. maybe they can tell you want to be liked? it doesn't mean you're a bad person, but you're just trying too hard. you're already likable and fun. focus on building self-confidence in he person you are, and maybe learning something new or doing something interesting for yourself. sky diving (just joking a little) builds confidence, but also makes for a cool story, for example. it is possible, but you have to take the bull by the horns and be okay with being yourself.
>>
>>18615457

this me:
>>18615467
>>18615459
>>
>>18615467
in other words, you have to be okay with not being the most popular person, and be okay with the fact that not everyone will like you. people admire a self-confident person, and that is what will win you admiration.
>>
>>18615457
you coming back?
>>
Anyone want to trade? Post your query
>>
>>18615546
>>18615216
since the other guy is probably afk
>>
>>18615089
Seven of Swords, Knight of Pentacles Rx, Eight of Swords, Knight of Cups

He did at the time but he did not feel good about it. He knew what he was doing was wrong but he felt it was necessary at the time for the sake of his career. His career is very important to him and he felt that whatever was happening between the two of you as a distraction. I think he figured later on he could get back with you when the career was not at the priority but he still had feelings for you while making his decision. He was just doing the whole priority thing. It's not like he left you for another, he isolated himself from everyone.

Will I be with H or S?
>>
>>18615568
H:
>ten of swords, chariot, king of cups
S:
>seven of cups, queen of wands, ace of cups
huh.
To me, these cards suggest you may end up being with both of them at some point. I think you'll be with S first, and it may confuse and hurt H. S will be a bit more than you've bargained for. a queen of wands supported by an ace of cups is a really difficult person to deal with. you'll eventually end up with H.
>>
Redgrave, if you're lurking, will you trade with me?
>>
The Kurt Russell pics are great, dont even visit this thread, just like seein em in the catalog
>>
>>18615568
need a /r/eading
>>
Trading.

What actually goes on at V's place?
>>
>>18615724
Still there? I got you.
>>
>>18615731
Yep.
>>
>>18615724
>Two of Swords, Magician, King of Wands, Seven of Wands, Queen of Wands.
Huh. This is a weird spread. Seems like there may be some sort of competition. Nothing sinister is going on, but here is illusion and a little bit of oneupsmanship. If you're getting bad vibes, it's mainly just because someone is making it an uncomfortable environment. I get the sense that whoever is represented by the King of Pentacles has some sort of problem with whoever the Magician represents. The King of Pentacles comes out on top, but I get the sense that the Magician doesn't really care, which still frustrated the KoP. Queen of Wands could represent a woman that plays some role in the conflict, or even just a situation that helps create the tension. Either way, nothing horrible, but it's not a particularly pleasant place to live.
I want to know if he'll make any moves while I'm visiting him, like if he'll ask me to sleep in his bed with him, etc..
>>
>>18615740
Anything's up if you're up for it. He's in that mood. I'm guessing the heavy emotional air will escalate things that way quickly. It came out pretty obviously that way.
>>
>>18615751
Thank you
>>
>>18615753
I'd be willing to trade again. I wouldn't mind knowing how active I should be politically, in the future.
>>
every time i ask i never get any readings i always wonder what the stars have prepared for me
>>
>>18615766
Still trading.

I'd also like to ask: is it possible things can get too good? What are the risks?
>>
>>18614463
Sorry i'm late, thank you very much for doing me this reading. I'll keep these in mind and hope it'll go well as you said.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
I guess I'll do some bibliomancy to quell a dead thread. I'll make an effort on the interpretation, but I may not come up with much and mostly leave that up to you, you are forewarned.

Name, age, and query.
>>
>>18616352
Nick
Am I right in thinking these messages are a trap or aren't actually leading anywhere?
>>
>>18616352
Jenn
What does Dd think of me?
>>
Trading

Is there someone else I'd be better off dating
>>
>>18616359
>Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs

Tarzan glanced toward D'Arnot and nodded his head.
"Make it ten thousand," said D'Arnot.
"Done," replied the other.
Tarzan arose.
"I shall have to leave my clothes at the edge of the settlement, so that if I do not return before daylight I shall have something to wear through the streets."
"You are not going now," exclaimed the wagerer—"at night?"
"Why not?" asked Tarzan. "Numa walks abroad at night—it will be easier to find him."
"No," said the other, "I do not want your blood upon my hands. It will be foolhardy enough if you go forth by day."
"I shall go now," replied Tarzan, and went to his room for his knife and rope.
The men accompanied him to the edge of the jungle, where he left his clothes in a small storehouse.

It seems like these messages may be warning you against folly and you are not putting enough significance on them, or conversely they are holding you back and preventing you from taking necessary risks because you are taking them so seriously. Considering the tone and the feeling I get, I think it's perhaps the latter. Which seems the most likely to you?
>>
>>18616352
Kayla 27 will I get hired for my dream job today?
>>
>>18616401
I would say the latter too, if for nothing else all I seem to get from it is a headache. It's all far too cryptic, a waste of my energy at best and a detriment to my stability. So much of it seems to be about double speak and lies that I really wish would just go away. Even if there is some truth, it's presented so horribly I can't take it to heart
>>
File: 0Ow2bPv.png (148KB, 636x657px) Image search: [Google]
0Ow2bPv.png
148KB, 636x657px
>TFW Despair anon is gone :(
>>
>>18616361
>Following the Equator: A Journey Around the World by Mark Twain

The plague carries with it a terror which no other disease can excite; for of all diseases known to men it is the deadliest—by far the deadliest. “Fifty-two fresh cases—all fatal.” It is the Black Death alone that slays like that. We can all imagine, after a fashion, the desolation of a plague-stricken city, and the stupor of stillness broken at intervals by distant bursts of wailing, marking the passing of funerals, here and there and yonder, but I suppose it is not possible for us to realize to ourselves the nightmare of dread and fear that possesses the living who are present in such a place and cannot get away. That half million fled from Bombay in a wild panic suggests to us something of what they were feeling, but perhaps not even they could realize what the half million were feeling whom they left stranded behind to face the stalking horror without chance of escape. Kinglake was in Cairo many years ago during an epidemic of the Black Death, and he has imagined the terrors that creep into a man’s heart at such a time and follow him until they themselves breed the fatal sign in the armpit, and then the delirium with confused images, and home-dreams, and reeling billiard-tables, and then the sudden blank of death:

Lel. Romantically? He probably thinks that you're uncaring or manipulative towards partners. I guess much like a contagious disease would infect their victim and subsequently kill them. You "infect" your partners and then destroy them when you let them go and move on to the next. In a nonromantic sense? Probably much the same in the way of taking advantage of others...
Even if that is completely irrelevant based on circumstances he probably doesn't think too well of you based on this.
>>
>>18616408
>Andersen's Fairy Tales by H.C. Andersen

A Flea, a Grasshopper, and a Leap-frog once wanted to see which could jump highest; and they invited the whole world, and everybody else besides who chose to come to see the festival. Three famous jumpers were they, as everyone would say, when they all met together in the room.
“I will give my daughter to him who jumps highest,” exclaimed the King; “for it is not so amusing where there is no prize to jump for.”
The Flea was the first to step forward. He had exquisite manners, and bowed to the company on all sides; for he had noble blood, and was, moreover, accustomed to the society of man alone; and that makes a great difference.

Yeah. Probably.
I shit you not I pressed on this one by accident when flipping through ebooks and thought
>Fairy Tales
>happy endings
>I know where this is going...

If you have an interview or anything similar set up you should still make an effort despite things looking favorable for you. The tone of this is basically like those strongman games they have at carnivals. You won't win anything if you don't strike the bell, or to keep things in tandem with the excerpt, you won't receive the King's daughter if you don't jump the highest. So yeah, make an impression. Show up and show out.
>>
>>18616352
Sara
Is my crush going to ask me out?
>>
>>18616440
Yeah, I was going to keep it neutral by presenting both sides objectively, but considering the nature of your query and other implicit things from the excerpt I opted to give my opinion. I hope whatever it is turns out alright either way.

>>18616506
Last one I'll be doing.
>>
anyone willing to read my palms?
>>
>>18616515
Yeah, I figured from the section it kind of went either way. I can't help but feel if there is anything towards the greater good in it, it's in an unnecessary almost tyrannical way. As much as I'd like progress I don't want to be some sort of martyr either. If you've read the book, how did that particular arc play out? Did the day or night thing even matter?
>>
>>18615114
Sorry I fell asleep!

Your future bf... he's going to be someone who treats you right although you wouldn't think it at first glance. He will poke fun a lot and make a ton of jokes but he's had a hard past so that's just the way he shows he cares about someone. He's also very insecure so you'll be helping him with that. Give it like 3 months
>>
>>18616506
>Second Treatise of Government by John Locke

Sect. 165. And therefore he that will look into the history of England, will find, that prerogative was always largest in the hands of our wisest and best princes; because the people, observing the whole tendency of their actions to be the public good, contested not what was done without law to that end: or, if any human frailty or mistake (for princes are but men, made as others) appeared in some small declinations from that end; yet 'twas visible, the main of their conduct tended to nothing but the care of the public. The people therefore, finding reason to be satisfied with these princes, whenever they acted without, or contrary to the letter of the law, acquiesced in what they did, and, without the least complaint, let them inlarge their prerogative as they pleased, judging rightly, that they did nothing herein to the prejudice of their laws, since they acted conformable to the foundation and end of all laws, the public good.

Uhhh, I think so. It's funny that this passage isn't too terribly unfitting, considering the book I had to choose it out of. Still, there's this implication that the action would carry some transgression with it. I'm not going to assume anything since I don't know the details, but maybe it would indirectly affect you or someone else in an improper way, but that wouldn't matter much to you because you had got what you wanted.
>>
>>18616352
Will anything happen between us? S 24
>>
>>18616352
Andrei 18
Will I be in a serious relationship with Cr?
>>
>>18616352
Jaden
Do I have any type of psychic abilities?
>>
>>18616352
L, 27
What does he feel for me?
>>
>>18616554
I have not read the book. I actually have not read most of the books I'm using to get passages from, since I'm using an ebook app with thousands. My method is basically scroll through titles quickly. Stop on one. Open it. Choose random page.

I went ahead and read for the context of that excerpt for you. What basically happens is

>group of men wager a bet with Tarzan concerning the hunting and killing of a lion
>Tarzan takes them up on it
>Tarzan sacks the creature quite effortlessly
>He wins the bet and receives his payment, and also perhaps a bit of respect

Whether that has any greater significance on the rest of the story, I wouldn't be able to tell you. I think it may since the lion is given a name as it is referred to as "Numa" so it might play a bigger roll.
>>
>>18616642
>>18616668
>>18616671
>>18616672

Not doing anymore guys. Sry.
>>
>>18616716
Oh, well, second time I can't reach a reading, guess I must not get answered.

Thanks for doing it, anyway! That's my lesson lol.

Have a nice day =).
>>
>>18616700
>roll
Role*
>>
Trading

Would like to know if, how and when I should end it
>>
Trading

How will my friend C papers issues go this year?
>>
Hi is the thread D E A D
>>
>>18617299
I wanted to do some readings, but now I'm drunk and I don't know how accurate it will be. No bully, anon-chan
>>
Doing some readings
No love thou.
>>
>>18617308
Male
Will I get the thing i want? Will it happen?
>>
>>18617308
F
Will I solve my money things fast, or it will be very long time until it happens?
>>
>>18617308
Female
What situation is there next to be cautious of?
>>
Female
Am I headed in the right direction? Whats my current outlook?
>>
>>18617316
10 of swords, 5 of swords, reversedqueen of wands.
will be difficult, there are a lot of people or circunstaces who will oppose to that. be prepared to hard-fight for it and be asertive and pushy to get to your objective. at the end the question will be, was it worth all the fight?
>>
>>18617308
M
How will my future projects be seen and received?
>>
>>18617308
Male
Will I findthe job I need?
>>
>>18617308
How will my future plans go?
f
>>
>>18617317
reversed ten of pentacles, revesed king of pentacles, 3 of wands
Nope, but don't lost hope, the solution can get to you over the time
>>
>>18617334
>there are a lot of people or circumstances who will oppose to that.
Seems like that right now.
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18617354
This is what I expected, thanks anon
>>
>>18617329
Be more specific, at least the context you are intereste in knowing the answer
>>
>>18617332
See>>18617360
>>
>>18617352
reversed ten of wands, king of cups, five of swords
Maybe. you have, first, to make yourself more responsible, a figure, someone dear will get you a chance, but the chance will be very difficult to get, too much competition. make the best of yourself, there is a heavy burden that you have to take
>>
>>18617360
>>18617329
Caution in terms of any faults with interpersonal relationships would be helpful.
>>
>>18617337
Reversed: ten of wands, queen of swords, 4 of pentacles.
Not very good i guess, people will think that you are wating your potential, or doing something that is futile/useless/unnecesary, either for greed or fear to get out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>18617405
Wasting*
>>
>>18617387
Reversed 4 of pentacles, 8 of wands, ace of cups
Be careful to be too closed on yourself, open up. there will be good opportunities for you on the interpersonal relationships. maybe even find someone you like, a partner. but you have to be prepared for that opportunity
>>
>>18617385
Could you tell me more about this burden, or give some advice on how I could make a ]figure] of myself?
>>
>>18617405
>>18617408
uh, that's really bad.
Is there a way i could avoid this?
>>
>>18617353
Reversed knight of swords, the world, reversed ace of pentacles.
You are in the perfect moment to complete your plans/project. but be careful with the decisions you take, uninteligent decisions taken with haste can make you lose the opportunity to make it to the end.
>>
>>18617308
Is my dream possible and a good idea?
Male
>>
>>18617429
I will keep in mind. Thank you very much :)
>>
I'll do 3 readings.
Thing you love
Query
>>
>>18617433
Reversed sun, hermit, strength
The burden comes from you thinkingyou will be having (or have) a lack of succes, maybe feelin depressed or dow to you. you have to take time to reach inside yourself the balance that can make you prevail. control your emotions
>>
>>18617454
Male
Dark Blue/Black
Winning
Should I go ahead and proceed with the music plan?
>>
>>18617454
Female
Blue
My cat
Does he want me to be apart of his future?
>>
>>18617454
Female
yellow
internet
Will I ever be good at anything?
>>
>>18617439
People will think your project will lack direction. show them that you are confident on trying this new road and then you may be able to change their minds.
>>
>>18617308
Male
Will i be able to get good results from this job?
>>
>>18617462
That was a nice reading and sounds about right. I will try to work on that to prevail.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>18617465
Judgement
The World
Death
Judgement begins with you looking over the plan itself and coming to a decision, perhaps a hard one, but necessary for you to close the book on it. The World implies that this decision must be made before you can proceed to a complete and positive conclusion. Death implies that what decision is involves removing something or killing off something in order for something better to come along.

In short, I would reflect on the plan before doing anything else and addressing any problems you may have been worrying about or have ignored. And that these problems have to be killed off in order to bring a completion to the project and continue forward.
>>
Trading for a reading

Should I talk to the girl at work
>>
>>18617454
If you feel like doing another one!

Female, red
Books
What does he want with me?
>>
>>18617543
>emperor, ten of pentacles, the star, knight of swords, page of pentacles
You'll make a friend, but if you're looking for romance, you're not likely to find it with her. Seems she has her sights set on someone or something else and isn't interested in a relationship. That being said, you'll both get along well.
I'd like to know if he has any romantic plans for our trip?
>>
File: catchphrase.png (241KB, 501x368px) Image search: [Google]
catchphrase.png
241KB, 501x368px
>>18617527
>Judgement begins with you looking over the plan itself and coming to a decision, perhaps a hard one, but necessary for you to close the book on it.
I should do this, maybe its time to give up the dream already.
Thanks for your reading,
>>
>>18617549

Looks like he's had a hard time with romance in the past but the 3 of cups and 2 of cups tells me it'll be romantic in a unique way
>>
Trading readings

Should I date a guy or a girl
>>
File: catpic.png (9KB, 548x327px) Image search: [Google]
catpic.png
9KB, 548x327px
Okay, I'll try to do few readings. All I need is
>query
>gender or information whether you like boys or girls if it's a love reading
>drawing made by you. It can be on paper, computer, whatever you want!
>dont tell me you can't draw, beacause you can!

Feedback is appreciated, tell me if I fucked up your reading. Also I accept trades if someone want to.
>>
>>18617566
Wow. You really pulled both of those?
I'm looking forward to it.
>>
File: IMG_5832.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5832.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>18617570
What are his hopes for our relationship on this trip?
I'm a female, likes men.
>>
>>18614697

>Is there anything I'd be good at that's profitable and can derive motivation from?

>Two of Swords (R), Queen of Swords, Knight of Swords, Six of Pentacles, Empress (R)

>Then for god’s sake let’s leave the subject of the gods, because it frightens me to talk about them. But ask me about anything else you like, “until we see what the horses” of Euthyphro can do.

You are way smarter than you give yourself credit for, although i can see why the lack of motivation.

You would do great on jobs that give you control or the closest you can get to it, you are a thinker and a problem solver, very quick mind and tongue (l-lewd). Empress (R) and Knight of Swords gives me the idea that you would be specially good under stress, Seems to be something that gets your motor running.

This is rather a hard question to be specific, it varies on your tastes and what not. I would do better if you tell me what you have in mind... I am taking your question is related to studies right? I do however, have a feeling that you might have a chance taking over a family business or something on those lines, but that is mainly a wild guess.

Good news is you will get the support on whichever path you chose, so relax and gain strength, again i take you as someone rather sharp, you will figure this out.
>>
File: LAAASSTTTT.png (10KB, 573x422px) Image search: [Google]
LAAASSTTTT.png
10KB, 573x422px
>>18617570
Male
How will my future musical projects be? Do they have any potential? or should i forget them and reconsider my life?
>>
>>18617577
>Bear, Snake, Man, Mountain, Bouquet
He want to say "goodbye" to problems in this relationship. These problems take a long time in your lifes. He want to repair it. It will bring you a lot of happiness, but you also must work on your jealousy.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18617469
The Hierophant
Justice
The Fool
The Hierophant implies a continuation of things, a tradition that remains unchanging. Justice implies a balance is going to be made and what's been done will be rewarded and problems be settled. The Fool implies new beginnings.

In short, there will be a continuation of things, if you have done right by him and things are going good then he will be in you future, but if not then he will not. And that a new future together or apart may be awaiting you based on what's happened so far.
>>
>>18617601
>but you must also work on your jealousy
You get me every time, Lenormand anon. ;) haha
Thanks, man. You're always accurate.
>>
>>18617557
Don't be down anon, like I said it implied looking it over and coming to a decision. But both death and judgement imply that what will come of it will be for the best in the end for you.

If it's letting go and coming to terms with your dream, then that may be it for the moment. But no means does it mean the end and bad things are coming.
>>
>>18617603
Thanks!
>>
>>18617570
Male, into women
Will I be able to settle there?
>>
File: dddd.png (4KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.png
4KB, 819x460px
>>18617626
Forgot pic.
>>
>>18617593
>Clouds, Fox, House, Mountain, Dog
You need to find harmony first if you want to start your journey with music. Perhaps you will neglect someone important to you - don't let it happen. I kinda have a feeling you're in a depressed state and you don't believe in yourself. Try to believe in yours abilty, but also try to see your mistakes. Also this person who you forgot about will help you if you show some interest.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
File: 01.png (19KB, 680x616px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
19KB, 680x616px
>>18617570
I'm male.
How will things go when I start into occultism?
>>
>>18617607
>You're always accurate.
I'm really glad to hear it! Especially when I can help. I'm spooped, because when I do readings for myself I'm confused at first, but later I'm like "fuck, it's happening. IT WAS THIS FUCKING THING ALL ALONG" and later I'm sad because my readings and things that happen was nothing good at all. Oh well, shit happens.
>>
File: Comedy and Drama.jpg (399KB, 1600x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Comedy and Drama.jpg
399KB, 1600x1194px
Doing two readings, trading for two more. Anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>18617643
You're totally helpful, and obviously very discerning because I can't read for myself. :( I'm too emotional and I have a hard time understanding the cards objectively when it's about me.
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (73KB, 1718x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
73KB, 1718x1060px
>>18617570
Does she like me?

I'm a dude, she's a cute girl
>>
>>18617471
Judgement
The Chariot
The Hermit
Judgement implies reflecting on old beliefs and coming to a decision on them so that they can rest. The Chariot implies control in a situation and power. The Hermit means solitude which can imply a need to reflect or be alone to discover what is needed.

In short, you need to reflect on old problems or situations you faced and think about them in order to discover what you are good at and perhaps lay to rest some problems. And by doing this you will find success in the future.
>>
>>18617632
>I kinda have a feeling you're in a depressed state
Yeah, it's pretty strong.
I guess I'll make an effort to believe in myself from now on.
I know it's maybe too much to ask but could you do a follow-up about who is this person being neglected.
If its not possible just forget the above, and Thanks.
>>
>>18617648
Male
Gemini
How will I find the job?
Afraid.
>>
>>18617648
Male/Capricorn/Lost
What jobs would suit me the best?
>>
>>18617661
Forget that specific query
Will I ever succeed in something? if so in what?
>>
>>18617655
It's probably someone close to you. Friend. Probably male. Is it telling you something?
>>
>>18617672
You see, I have no friends.
Maybe the age of the individual could help me but i don't think that's possible?
>>
>>18617659

>Knight of Cups (R), Eight of Cups

I think not, but the cards are intriguing, you might end up on a more practical job... however i am taking the job you are asking goes in lines of your taste?

Or it could be a simple no... Hope i am wrong
>>
>>18617649
> I'm too emotional and I have a hard time understanding the cards objectively when it's about me.
I have this issue too, but hey I can always try! Usually when something happened after I read for myself it was too late to do something, kek. But at least I had some insight on this.
>>
>>18617677
>You see, I have no friends.
This is maybe sign about this person show up, anon. This person probably reach out to you, but you must not ignore it. I Hope it is helpful, anon
>>
>>18617681
Not in lines of my taste, just a job. Just wanted to know how it'll arrive, either by acquaintances or search.
>>
>>18617677
>>18617655
also, this dubs, man. You're going to make it.
>>
>>18617699
>>18617681

Woops misread the question (being a bit bothered while doing the reading).

Let me try again
>>
File: bbb.png (43KB, 1090x520px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.png
43KB, 1090x520px
>>18617570
What are his feelings? is he interested?

Female, straight
>>
File: paint.png (9KB, 987x553px) Image search: [Google]
paint.png
9KB, 987x553px
>>18617570
Female
where is he and me(f) headed?
>>
>>18617547
The Star
Hierophant
Wheel of Fortune
The Star implies a sense of hope that something will come to pass or hope that of something that will be. Hierophant implies a continuation of things in a linear progression forward. The Wheel of Fortune is a sign of changing times and that while things may be bad or good there is always a chance for change in either way.

In short, he may be hoping for something to happen or have begun to hope for something. And if things are to continue that what he may hope for may happen or may not as he believes. But what he may forget or know is that everything can change easily and what he hopes for could also not happen.

In short, in short he hopes for something to happen and it could if it's been going that way for a while, but it could easily change in some new direction perhaps go in the opposite direction.
>>
>>18617648
Male
Taurus
How do you see my future in studying the tarot?
Content/Tired
>>
>>18617696
I may have an idea now.
Thanks
>>18617702
Kek, i hope so.
>>
>>18617626
>>18617630
>Bouquet, Letter, Rider, Tower, Book
Well, you don't like to stay long in one place, don't you. It seem like you will stay in here for a little for a job/school things. It will be fun time. You will be good at what you do and probably have a someone nice to talk to. Can't tell if you really stay here for a long time, but for now you're going to have a nice time to learn things and explore.
Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck!
>>
>>18617652
>Whips, Mice, Woman, Ring, Crossroad
Doesn't seems like it. She have other options on her mind right now/ or she's afraid getting in this relationship. She's very undecided and really don't have idea what to do. Even if you get into relationship with her it seems like you will be very stressed out. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18617712
>Sun, Moon, Man, Key, Clover
Big yes, I think. He want a romantic with you. He have a lot positive emotions, but I don't think he showing up it to you. At first it maybe you don't see he's very intrested, but he have it all inside his heart. Have no idea if he will approach you first, but yes, he really likes you.
Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18617633
>>18617761
Skipped or Ignored?
>>
>>18617766
Sorry anon, but I don't want to do occult related querries. Hope you'll understand.
>>
File: picture.png (7KB, 286x291px) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
7KB, 286x291px
>>18617570
>What does this man I like feel about me?
>female, I like boys
>>
>>18617716
>Cross, Scythe, Rider, Man, Mice
It seems like it's not going to be stable relationship. Whatever accident happened to this person, he have a lot of issues from it. Mood changiing, probably he's sometimes aggresive, very tired and probably have suicidal thoughts. It can be good only for a while, later you will get tired of this.
I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with your relationship.
>>
>>18617773
Yup! I'll take 20 minutes break, if you don't mind.
>>
>>18617727
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the reading.
I hope I enjoy my time and be safe.
>>
>>18617786
Okay then, will i get married one day?
>>
File: picture.jpg (64KB, 495x457px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
64KB, 495x457px
>>18617570
>Am I going to enter a relationship with M?
>Straight Female
>>
>>18617792
oh and the btw, seeing as it is a love reading, I'm male, and like mostly females.
>>
File: snehl.png (11KB, 592x452px) Image search: [Google]
snehl.png
11KB, 592x452px
If someone can read >>18617569

I will trade you a reading

or if >>18617570 will do mine I've attached a pic
Guy, like girls mostly
>>
G'nite
Which tarot card identified you today?
Mine is pic related
>>
>>18615766
>>18615984
I'm trading with these two queries.
>>
>>18617848
Still there?

Here's me.
>>18617952
>>
File: wands05.jpg (100KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
wands05.jpg
100KB, 350x600px
>>18617943
>>
File: The Fool.jpg (37KB, 220x384px) Image search: [Google]
The Fool.jpg
37KB, 220x384px
>>18617943
>>
>>18617959

Ok, snail guy here

>being active politically

high priestess

Just go with your instincts, really. You may be more active some times than others
>>
>>18617993
Okay, then. I'll start.
>>
>>18617848
>>18617993
Clear cut. You'll get off to the idea of fucking a guy, but right now fucking a girl activates the romantic feels. But with the girl, you'll always be thinking of a guy. You'll actually feel completely fulfilled with the guy, because that's your sense of exploration.
>>
>>18617591
>jobs that give you control or the closest you can get to it
Got to have that hunger for power satisfied

>very quick mind and tongue (l-lewd)
You couldn't keep up if you tried :^]

>Empress (R) and Knight of Swords gives me the idea that you would be specially good under stress, Seems to be something that gets your motor running.
I'll crack under pressure sometimes, but can see how it's applicable when an exterior variable such as a time contraint's pitiless force would create urgency in productivity. There's no space to ponder motivations when time is of the essence.

>Good news is you will get the support on whichever path you chose, so relax and gain strength
More than I could've hoped for, great.

>I am taking your question is related to studies right?
Yes. Maybe there will be a clearer picture once the existential, rebellious teen phase elapses. Thanks again.
>>
>>18617993
Thanks for the quality, one card reading
>>
>>18618057
I don't think about a guy while I fuck her tho

And if anything I'm more sexual than romantic toward womens

What cards did you get?
>>
>>18617654
Thank you, I'll look back at some past situations and extract what I can.
>>
>>18618075
I got a bunch of cards I forgot about by now, but that was the interpretation. Could easily be wrong. Should ask someone else then.
>>
New Thread:

>>18618120
>>
>>18618075
>>18618092
Different anon, I can try another reading if you would like. But I might ask for a trade.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.