[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 41

File: 1726.png (68KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1726.png
68KB, 240x240px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18596381
>>
File: Potato.png (35KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Potato.png
35KB, 375x360px
First for potato.
>>
File: 9xqlERu.jpg (87KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
9xqlERu.jpg
87KB, 500x626px
>>18598956
lol
>>
trading
>>
>>18599052

What do you want to know? Scry or tarot?

>1N0X or 1N3X to start my career?
>>
Anyway....who's reading..
>>
>>18599070
>>18599070
>1N0X
Four of Wands, Ace of Cups, The Lovers
You are going to have not only more fun with this option but it will be a lot more enjoyable overall. If not financially rewarding, it will definitely be emotionally rewarding and leave you fond memories when you look back at it in your old age. Perhaps you will meet a lover through this or someone who will become an extremely valuable partner to you who will bring a lot of joy in your life. There is a lot of sentimental value in this one.

>1N3X
Strength, The Magician, Knight of Pentacles
This one will take a lot out of you emotionally and stress wise but you will feel like you have a lot more control in the process instead of being at whim to your emotions. You will have a clear direction of where you are going despite not really enjoying what you are getting out of emotionally. There is an aspect of control here that you will gain, but there is no fun.

I'd go for 1N0x.

As for me, I want a scry. for which guy I am going to get with: C or S
>>
>>18599103

I lean more toward 1N0X anyway, thank you very much.

>C or S

I'm seeing what looks like a label on a bottle. There is a sun on it, but very little description. Bright packaging, little explanation.

Another bottle, this one has a big red "X" on it. A warning label, like the kind you find on alcohol. Something that advertises danger and little else.

I'm seeing a lot of arcane symbols that I can only sort of describe as being shifting but permanent in nature. Arrows facing leftward, something you'd find on a road I think.

A display with other displays hovering in the background, an emphasis on looking carefully at options beyond what's face value.

A... hot wheels race track that's got a loop in it, then a book? Now a swirling cosmos? Is one of these people an astronomer?

I get a second screen hidden behind a bigger screen. You're going to have to dig to find out more about one of these people. A symbol of some sort that has little meaning to me.

A... gun? I can't see context

Honestly I don't know if any of this is good symbolism and if you should get with either of these guys. Do your homework on these people before you get with them. The one with the "X" is at least upfront about being hazardous, and I wouldn't recommend swooning over it without digging.
>>
>>18599164
Thanks for the reading. None of them are astrologers. Does this mean there is potential for both?
>>
Would love someone to take a read. 25, male, criminal (but good person with intentions to eventually be able to stop), long term relationship (with a prostitute who works got me), and don't speak to my family. Don't know how this works, just thought I'd shoot it out there! - oh, also daily drug and drinks, starting before noon.
>>
Trading a reading
>>
>>18599188

I'd... just do some digging into these guys. One might be not what he's labeled as, the other might unfortunately be exactly what he's labeled as.
>>
Trading... What will or what should happen between me and J?
>>
>>18599291

Taking it

Same question but with L
>>
>>18599301

In the context of relationships I see you're getting what you deserve, and it's positive. Let things happen as they are now. Your future looks good as they are your Knight in some way
>>
>>18599291

The King of Swords sits in his throne, this is placed outside in the wildness, there is a river to his left and an empty throne to his right. He sits there waiting patiently for the night to come and for his queen with it.

The vision is hard to decipher but I take it as a relationship [should] be in order. But the timing has not been right or there has been outside intervention causing delay.

Things will sort out eventually or so it's my take.
>>
>>18599352

Well she's away from the house at the moment, at work. I'm off today. Lol
>>
>>18599352
Want to trade with another?
>>
>>18599360
Sure I'll go first I guess

I'd like to know what I can do to make a difference in society and be independent. Is it my business that will make that possible?
>>
>>18599360

Sure, what is your query?

I am not >>18599373 by the way I am >>18599352
>>
>>18599373
The Hermit
Ace of wands
King of cups

I dont think its your business thats going to make this possible actuall unless you are in a creative field. It is going to be through sheer creative force that comes out of forced self isolation and is discovered. You have to go on a solitary journey and find the light of the end of the tunnel and show that path to others. Im seeing this more of a, go through shit and make it out well, which leads to you serving as an inspiration to others sort of difference.

What do you see happening between my crush and i?
>>
>>18599381
Same query >>18599405
>>
>>18599190
why are you giving so much specifications?
>>
File: 191013.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
191013.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
26,male,working with a cunt that drags me down and makes my life and job hell. Anyone care to do a reading on what's going to happen with it?
>>
>>18599411
Probably because I'm not working and I've had a drink or two today. Also, in other threads, they try to ascertain as much info as possible. I also think I subconsciously want to be able to justify and say it was a cold reading, because I'm very unlikely to change everything I do now anyways.
>>
File: Lava.jpg (200KB, 669x892px) Image search: [Google]
Lava.jpg
200KB, 669x892px
>>18599463
>cold reading
You got it fama
>>
>>18599405

I see this journey as being part of my day to day life. Not necessarily doing away with relationships because my soul cards are actually the hermit and the moon. My so is a cancer, the moon.

As far as your crush goes, king of swords, Page of pentacles and 4 of pentacles. Is your crush a guy who is older than you? It feels like you might be younger. He feels like you could help him further some goals. For the future I get 9 of cups reversed which tells me you might need to do a little work before you guys can make it but generally it seems this person is your dream come true, just make sure you polish yourself up.
>>
could someone do a sex reading for me??
>>
Trading.

How is he going to react to me when he sees me, after what I did to him? What's the eventual outcome, and is there any way to make it better?

I scry, tarot, and books.
>>
>>18599616
Three Of Cups, queen of cups, two of wands, strength

I would proceed with caution since some thing seems off with these cards. Hes going to act like he wants to be your friend and the things that happened didnt affect him too much but they did. Hes struggling inside. It hurts him a lot but hes trying to remain strong and will act like that when he sees you. He still harbors some feelings for you however but it is your duty in order to get these feelings out of him. Get the truth out and make things better. Hes gonna avoid talking about the bad.

Wheel of fort, three of swords, knight of cups

He will get over the pain he feels but not without a radical change in perspective. Love will blossom between you two again.

Scry what can I expect to happen between me and L please
>>
>>18599642
Okay, one sec.
>>
Can I get a reading on occult ability?
L
Capricorn
Arizona
Question: been practicing meditation and astral projection. I got what I think is super close while meditating but my heart felt like it was gonna pound out of my chest. Where'd I go wrong or what should I do? Was I really close, or was it something else?
>>
>>18599655
First dubs too!
>>
>>18599616
>>18599642

Any of you still trading?
>>
>>18599642
I see two people running towards each in other, as in a glitzy romantic movie, over at some fields. But the comically both trip at the same time and fall flat on their faces. Then, trying to get out, they keep catching something and falling over again. The dirt is caught in both their eyes, and they wave their hands around. Completely from a comedy movie.

Just watch out for this. Tripping over each other's feet in communication, and getting too caught inside your own heads to do anything.
>>
Gotta ask, do you faggots give readings to any other than another reader, or is it just a readers club?
>>
>>18599670
There aren't enough dedicated readers to ensure your own gets read. Just the situation right now.
>>
>>18599672
Except you readers are dedicated to just each other. I'd understand if you guys just couldn't get to some querents or could only do one, but you guys actively avoid anyone who isn't another reader.
>>
>>18599670
This is true >>18599672

No one owes us readings, it's fine if they'd like to trade amongst themselves. We can wait patiently for a reader to feel otherwise.
>>
>>18599681
Because other readers tend to give more feedback and aren't as needy and demanding as some querents are. Also, they get a reading in return.
>>
>>18599681
>incoming "no feedback" comme-

>>18599686
Fuck this hypocrisy
>>
>>18599694
Then what's the point in reading? For some it's enough to get a thank you, since they're doing it out of kindness, but most here want to improve and learn. If you don't give them a chance, then they're going to look for people who will.
>>
>>18599694
There's no hypocrisy. Stop making the obvious more complicated.

We want readings done for ourselves. No one is around. So we trade with each. I don't want to do a reading for you. I don't want to spend an hour on here. I just want my own reading.

Stop with the armchair psychology and get your own deck.
>>
>>18599696
I've had this conversation before and nothing changed apparently. Do whatever you want
>>
>>18599698
Soooooo, this is just a readers club. Maybe you should advertise that in the OP post. "Unless you can do readings, we want nothing to do with you." Just trying to help you guys from getting what you don't want. And people who want readings know not to come to the faggy div club.
>>
>>18599705
Are you upset that nobody read you or are you just trying to cause senseless drama? There's readers who come here and don't want to trade and instead do readings, ask for them and just be patient.
>>
>>18599705
No, people do readings on here, no trades requires.

But not now.

Just keep the tab open, grapes.
>>
>>18599708
Just calls it like I sees it.
>>
File: IMG_3221.png (414KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3221.png
414KB, 540x356px
Well it looks like no ones reading. I can do natal chart readings and horary questions, if anyone is up for it.
>>
>>18599699
Nice dubs. Too bad they're wasted in the faggy div club
>>
>>18599705
>>18599709
Honestly, lately i see it's 75% trading and %25 free reads at best. I'm not the person you're talking to, just saying what i've been seeing.

At first i thought traders are here to get experience, when they get better they'd do reads. But as you can see couple posts above it all comes down to "i want a reading, you cant give me one, so eat shit and accept it lêl".

This is not the way, /div/.
>>
>>18599719
Why? No one here has any obligation.
>>
>>18599719

>you should give me free shit because I asked for it
>you should be compelled to do so because I want it

And people wonder why readers all fucking burn out after a while.
>>
>>18599712
That was a broad statement. You know you can come here and find a reader, when they're available, to do reads for you. As if we don't have our own questions either?
Pro tip: pick up some divination skill and trade.
>>
>>18599721
Then specify this isn't for non readers. So us non readers know not to fuck with you faggots.
>>
File: 1485438927634m.jpg (93KB, 491x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485438927634m.jpg
93KB, 491x1024px
Doing two readings and trading two more. Anyone interested I will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

As always, I hope I can help
>>
>>18599731
Female
Capricorn
Worried
Why did he add me to his will?
>>
>>18599731
Why don't you start on some of the questions already posed on this thread?
>>
>>18599714
Hey bud, do mine?>>18599655
>>
>>18599731
m
taurus
tell me something important about myself that i don't know
apprehensive
>>
>>18599729
Wasn't very broad. Pretty straightforward. I call it like I see it. And all I've been seeing is these threads are more for readers than anyone else.
>>
>>18599736
Jesus Christ. Get over it already.
>>
>>18599736

1)Because I don't know if those anons are still around or coming back

2) Someone else might answer their questiond
>>
>>18599741
You're right. readers don't have to come here and read for you. In fact, you can take your ass to the nearest physic and pay $50 for a read since you're so upset about it.
>>
>>18599736
1. He don't know if these people are in here and ever will read his post and give feedback
2. Wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>18599742
Haha this is what I'm talking about. Besides, wasn't talking to you faggot
>>
>>18599741
What reading do you want?
>>
>>18599731

I'll trade you. I don't need anything you don't consider relevant. Can scry or tarot.

Male
Leo
Do I get all of what I want if I work as a ground pounder first, then switch to the sky?

I feel... resigned.
>>
>>18599730
Eh, I used to read here. I don't anymore because reasons, but non of those have anything to do with /div/, so let me say that first.

When I read here, often times people would be grateful, I assume, but the majority didn't comment on it at all. So even if I gave a read, I wouldn't be able to get any feedback, any response, it was like writing something down, and throwing it away.

I don't mind reading for the sake of it. But at least give a response. Trading at least you get something back. So idk.
>>
>>18599750
Fair point. Thanks.
>>
>>18599750
This. I read here every once in awhile, but often time I'm tired or crunched for time and I'd like to get a reading myself, so I trade with another diviner.
It's like going to a bank and complaining that money is for bank tellers and they shouldn't be such greedy faggots.
>>
>>18599735

I see a man in the woods building a cabin. Simple carpentry it seems at first but the weather doesn't helps, a blizzard covers the entire place and all the man's work is wasted. Regardless he continues to work.

I take this as if it was something shocking that leaded him to the decision, he did not expected and now it's too late to back down. Definitely something sudden but I am having a hard time in the specifics... perhaps he thought you would give a better use to it? Or mere stubbornness

Hope this helped and sorry for being vague.
>>
>>18599737
Can you post your natal chart?
>>
Can anyone who scrys trade with me?
>>
>>18599749

>Four of Wands, Three of Wands (R), Five of Cups, Two of Pentacles (R)

If you go for ground pounder you will find some small success but it will take you quite a lot of time to reach sky time.

Basically either change plans or face delay. If you go for the former try giving it some serious thought before taking any commitments.

I am taking this sky thing is moving away? Regardless, i hope this helped and good luck
>>
>>18599811
Sorry bud, I kinda just jumped at this. How do I find that? If not, feel free to skip me.
>>
File: l-elf.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-elf.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>18599858

It's a military thing. I'm a special snowflake who wants in on multiple career fields that are normally mutually exclusive, so I'm thinking about enlisting in one then commissioning into another.

If I enlist in the ground pounder thing first I'm looking at 6-8 years in that field, then I'm looking at 10 years in the sky when and if I commission into that one, so you're on point with the delay thing.

What do you wish to know?
>>
File: IMG_2284.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2284.gif
15KB, 500x600px
>>18599811
>>18599869
Is this what you mean?
>>
File: chart4.png (676KB, 1324x924px) Image search: [Google]
chart4.png
676KB, 1324x924px
>>18599714
I would appreciate a reading, thank you.
>>
File: IMG_0032.png (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.png
21KB, 480x640px
>>18599714
If you're willing anon.
>>
>>18599809
Ty. Building a cabin in the snow is actually what he is doing right now.
I hope you don't mind if I ask another reader later about their opinion. I don't think stubbornness is the reason why.
Sorry for the late feedback. Apparently I can't post when I'm not connected to wifi
>>
File: Coyote.jpg (114KB, 745x1399px) Image search: [Google]
Coyote.jpg
114KB, 745x1399px
Performing one card tarot readings for the first three querents to reply to this post. If I can't understand what the fuck it is you're asking, you get skipped and somebody else gets your spot.

Requisites:

>Shape & Color:

>Query:
>>
>>18599905
Purple triangle
Should I wait for a relationship with S or skip?
>>
>>18599905
>Blue Ball
>What do I need to focus on or change to improve my life situation?
>>
>>18599905

Green Pyramid

Should I shoot for the most elite education that I can, or just check out with a degree ASAP?
>>
>>18599874

Will I take over after he leaves? Or i will change career? Which one is more benefitial?
>>
>>18599905
purple circle

How does my future boyfriend look like? ;P
>>
>>18599919
>>18599905
What*
>>
>>18599740

Check your health, there might be issues in it, you can recover and I don't think it's serious but still.

Hope I am wrong but who knows, good luck
>>
>>18599899

Hah interesting feedback, sure ask away.
>>
>>18599905
Blue square.

Anything interesting happening in the near future you want to share with me? Thanks!
>>
>>18599917

You want a scry or tarot? I should have asked that first, so hell, I'll give you a bit of both.

>The scry

I'm seeing a mostly empty desk with a single packet of papers on them. A narrow workload, an application, or perhaps a resignation?

A parasol in a drink. A ship with many sails. A lotus blossom. These seem to indicate taking some time off to figure things out and find a new center.

A flower still growing, not ready to bloom yet.

>Cards

Strength
Six of Pentacles
Queen of Cups

I'm thinking that this more or less confirms the above. Be generous, gather your strength, and perhaps find someone to share your life with. I'm thinking that a change in family circumstance is going to herald a change of pace in career.
>>
>>18599908

>Change - 2 of Disks

Skip it and move on.

>>18599911

>Love - 2 of Cups

Stop being such a negative, hateful asshole. Open your heart and learn to spread love instead of hate.

>>18599914

>The Fool

Bounce out and get started on living.

>>18599919
>>18599938

Missed the bus, I'm done and no more requests are accepted.
>>
Trading.

What is my place amongst these people?
>>
>>18599944
Ok Coyote

thanks anyway :P :P
>>
>>18599731
Hell, I'd be willing to trade with you, if you want. Here's me.

>>18599948
Male
Gemini
Alone
>>
File: birthchart.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
birthchart.gif
50KB, 670x471px
>>18599714
been looking for someone to read rhis for a while ty
>>
>mfw when I'm doing readings for myself and they're negative most the time, but very accurate

Suffering never ends
>>
>>18599973

we're all gonna make it bro
>>
>>18599948
Up for another insight on this?
>>
>>18599979
Sure, go ahead.
>>
File: 1483550662655.png (171KB, 443x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483550662655.png
171KB, 443x485px
>>18599939
Thanks, i find interesting that most readers keep mentioning a woman in nearly every none romantic reading I ask about... Not complaining though, if anything it shows consistency but still

>tfw no gf

And all that.

>>18599962
>>18599948

Give me a few minutes, have to make some calls.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18599989
Yes.

What does she want to do with her life? What kind of career goals does she have?
>>
>>18599976
Thanks, anon. I wish. I did general reading for myself to see whats going to happen and it only reminded me of thing I want to forget, kek. Cards meme'd me.
>>
>>18599991
Hi. Just a second opinion on my query from earlier:
>>18599735
OldHelp wasn't entirely sure about his interpretation
>>
>>18599948
Four of cups, the hermit, the devil

You are making these people think outside of the box for once. Before they met you they were very set in their ways. Now whatever you are doing is causing them to think differently. while it seems like they are overtly attached to their ways your purpose is to change them and help them get out of their mindset.

Can you tell ne anything about my next boyfriends looks or persona?
>>
>>18599991
>>18600002
Something happened and he needed to make a decision. Personally, I believe he became disappointed with someone else and you happened to be there, and with a good reputation. It wasn't quick though, I think this is what he finally did, but that's the element that let you in instead of some other people.
>>
>>18599991
>Queen of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles, King of Pentacles
Interesting read here. Seems like her goals are having a stable career. I'm seeing Ace of Pentacles as her career goal, which indicates to me the possibility of entrepreneurship. New beginnings, but with the goal of stability and profit. Among her other goals are mothership and partnership with a stable man that definitely brings in his fair share to the home.

Again, this me: >>18600002
>>
>>18600013
I can tell you'll like him a lot even though you'll be aware of some risks with staying long term. Very good to be around. He's mental stimulating, and a good seducer without being a playboy. Bit unpredictable, you don't always know his intentions, and I don't think you ever will. He sort of switches from outgoing to shy, and the reasons why you might this is so intrigue you a lot.

I get the standard rocker outfit, for some reason. Not flashy or anything, dresses normal and well and all. But the scruffy hair, tall and thin thing going on.
>>
>>18599979
>>18599982
Damn, wish you were still around. I really could've used another view or two.
>>
>>18600105
What's up anon?
>>
>>18600111
Up for a trade with this query?

>>18599948
Secretly it's going to determine much of my life.
>>
>>18599948

King of Wands (R), Two of Cups

I think it goes in lines of authenticity. Basically exchange of ideas and what nots. I see this cards as a sort of bringing harmony in the group, council or something on those lines.

Nothing negative I think.

For me, I'd like to have a general romantic reading.
>>
>>18600146
Okay, give me a moment.
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (516KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
516KB, 1280x857px
>>18600137
Do you still want to trade? If not I'll do two readings. Note it's with a new deck, be literate and precise.

Name:
The one thing you truly want:
Favorite material thing.
>>
>>18600146
>>18600147
I think you're feeling down about your love life, but actually you shouldn't. There's something available that's the perfect solution. You're just stopping yourself, the timidness that's most querents in this place, it seems.

I'm pretty sure it's hitting you on the nose and you're already aware of it, in fact. I think you've queried me about this person, in a trade yesterday in fact.

I don't know if this person the most attractive, you emotionally are like a blood match. You'd could trade kidneys.
>>
>>18600155
chris
inner peace
my phone

how am i doing on my spiritual path? i.e anything i should change or stop\star doing
>>
>>18600155
Yeah sure. Trade is still on.

Friedrich
To be a part of something, and also to see what's hidden.
Camera.
>>
File: j.jpg (193KB, 1915x1033px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
193KB, 1915x1033px
>>18600155

>If not I'll do two readings.

Assuming that he doesn't come back...

Nicholas
To save the world and do so in style.
Travel, if that's a material thing. If not then I like antiques.
>>
>>18600164
>Grace
>Innocence
>Eternity

Based off what I'm given it feels that you're right on the tip of where you should be. and there isn't much of a need to look for a higher level. Try making others happier and doing actions out of love and so on. You're fine.
>>
I do readings.

>Gender
>Age
>Query
>Anything else you think I might need.
>Post picture of favorite artwork.
>Post link to favorite music.
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (141KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
141KB, 768x1024px
>>18600165
>>18600167
Queries?
>>
>>18600177
>>18600165

My query.
>>18599948
>>
File: Uttech_Enassamishhinjijweian.jpg (3MB, 1800x1655px) Image search: [Google]
Uttech_Enassamishhinjijweian.jpg
3MB, 1800x1655px
>>18600175

Male
Can I have it all? Not necessarily all at once though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PUgf0APQe0
>>
>>18600177
>>18600167

I have many paths before me. Which one is the right one to take?
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>18600175
Male
Am I going to love the way I want to anytime soon?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ
>>
File: Lacombe.jpg (605KB, 1492x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Lacombe.jpg
605KB, 1492x2048px
>>18600175
Male
What does she want to do with me now? is she still interested?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-1QXC49LxE
>>
File: 342hobsyllwinG.jpg (72KB, 530x380px) Image search: [Google]
342hobsyllwinG.jpg
72KB, 530x380px
>>18600175

Female
What is wrong with my friend F? He's been having a weird behavior lately and refuses to talk about it.

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB6HY8r983c
>>
>>18600179
>Innocence
>Inspiration
>Revelation

youre in an evironment that you may not be completely comfortable or secure in, and you are mildly worried. It seems to me that you will have some trouble with the group. But the purpose for being involved with them is for you to be taught a necessary lesson. Your soul needs to find its footing.
>>
>>18600175
female, 23
not your traditional artwork, but it's art to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEgUf-Sd00
what is my short term future with him?
>>
>>18600189
>Protection
>Freedom
>Courage
A vague question so I can't really help on specifics but I'll try.

With a forked path it seems you are presented with a favorable option but it seems to have its own share of flaws. Protection says to choose the one that you believe to be the most sturdy or reliable, freedom says to choose the one that will allow you to operate in the manner you want to and allow you to be as open as humanly possible. Courage claims that you need to get yourself in gear and be able to strike at the opportunities life offers you.
>>
>>18600187
Not at all with your current mindset. Needs to be treated at square one, on its own terms, away from what your imagination attaches to it. And don't expect yourself to find this kind of success with anything less than a Napoleon attitude. I'm actually seriously recommending you a read a biography of him. What you can be is subservient to what you can do. The most capable seeming person is only a thing, something to look at, without accomplishments.

I say this because I think you can find happiness, you'll only be content by knowing where to get dropped off. When too many people are involved, you're less accomplishing than selling yourself and the dignity of your desires along with them. It's better to know what it is about what you want, and clarify your desires according to that. They often become smaller that way. Your everything is not another person's everything, who more cunning than you.

I get the feeling what you want serves your emotions and mentality, which is rich. With some others it's the other way around, at the cost of having no real life. They are most successful.
>>
>>18600213

That fits with what I was wondering. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18600225
Sure thing anon
>>
>>18600224

>And don't expect yourself to find this kind of success with anything less than a Napoleon attitude. I'm actually seriously recommending you a read a biography of him.

Makes sense considering what I'm all about doing. Thank you very much reader.
>>
File: IMG_0054.jpg (512KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.jpg
512KB, 1500x1500px
I'll keep doing readings single card.

Name:
What you truly want:
Favorite material thing:
Query:
>>
File: japanese waves.jpg (2MB, 3859x2594px) Image search: [Google]
japanese waves.jpg
2MB, 3859x2594px
>>18600175

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

female, 27
am I on the right path with my plans of getting closer to Y?
>>
>>18600190
I think you have the problem of scanning for what you want in potential women too soon. What you want is deep, but you go off first impressions too often, and cross off a lot of people that way. Forgetting everything else, you might surprised with how often, and where, you might find the love you're looking for. Anyways, you're never going to get a good enough peek at a person beforehand before going in and committing, and potentially getting disappointed.

The sense of the love you want needs to be grounded more, because it causes you to ignore the people in front of you, whether you should pursue them or not. You need to place yourself where you can be more generally social, and gradually you'll see what people are really made of, in that sense. You don't even have a good eye for that yet. Need to gain it.

I'm not saying you're romantically deficient or anything, but you're asking about this specific conception of love. I'm sure you're capable right now and all. But you aren't happy with that.
>>
>>18600246
Only issue with that is, when you allow our emotions and thoughts to run stray they can commit to something that may br wrong and I'm not doing that again. Nothing can be left to chance.
>>
>>18600256
I'm the same way with some things. But sometimes after learning, even as only you become even more right about your initial assumption, a few exceptions that might've escaped before are seen more clearly, and in a positive light then. An active observer, a higher resolution.
>>
who wants to trade with a scryer?
>>
>>18600264
Anon what type of readings are you doing? These are creepily accurate.
>>
Hi~!
Male, 26, Capricorn
I'm looking for a new job.
Should I quit my actual job? It's becoming quite stressful these days and my bosses keep pushing me to do more and more things with no reward at all.
How is this job search will end?

Thanks!
>>
Trading... What do I need to grow as a person?
>>
>>18600273
Find a new job first anon.
>>
File: fb2a5d77a18d05a6478f0ecba6e3c7a3.jpg (106KB, 783x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fb2a5d77a18d05a6478f0ecba6e3c7a3.jpg
106KB, 783x1000px
>>18600175
Fem
What does he look like? (future boyfriend) I'm moving to another country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOsJwLu9GQ
>>
>>18600175
Female 27, leo
What is going to happen between Alex and me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD6RdI1QqCg
>>
>>18600194
Like you, but won't admit it in your interactions. Gets a real charge out of talking with you, but won't commit yet. If you allow it to escalate enough continuing this, you get get her. It seems that right now she just wants the charge in that selfish deplorable way, but she'll want more eventually. She's allowing herself to do this, because there's nothing else knows what to do with it yet. It has to go somewhere.

I don't think you'll actually want to pursue something long-term, but you could definitely be fucking her.
>>
>>18600243
L
Love
Books
What will happen between he and me? We just dated this thursday.
>>
>>18600270
I just have a natural high right now I need to get rid of. Otherwise I wouldn't be reading for anyone.

It's actually just tarot right now, but I have a real funny way of doing it. No spreads or anything formal.
>>
>>18600243

A.S.
Stability in my life.
Bass guitar
I'd like a reading about my way into fitness. Thank you.
>>
>>18600275
I don't need a read in return, unless you want to for fun or something

>Beauty
>Courage
>Angel

Beauty is a matter of what we are and how we view ourselves, a key part of this maturation is self reflection. Seeing your good features instead of them being crushed by the bad. Courage, this means that you are bothered with the idea of confronting some portion of yourself. The greatest test is winning without losing heart. Angel, "When the angel appears the Devil Shall vanish". Anon why is it that you believe you need to grow? I sense that you are being to hard on yourself and you haven't allowed the light to overcome the darkness.
>>
>>18600266
I do
what do you see between me and this girl that use to be my girlfriend is there a chance for us to be reunited again?
what's yours?
>>
>>18600294
I'm really curious, only thing at my disposal is a set Angel Oracle cards, I mean where's the clarity and detail originate from?
>>
>>18600307
I mentally scry too, and knowing how to do it well is like knowing the plumbing in your brain well. And then it applies well to tarot and other methods. I recommend you do that. Everything else I could say along those lines would be too personal to be true.
>>
>>18600313
Thanks, I really appreciate it.
>>
File: tumblr_mnde0pUOCH1rb2j5zo1.jpg (198KB, 768x1023px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnde0pUOCH1rb2j5zo1.jpg
198KB, 768x1023px
>>18600199
>>18600203
>>18600245
>>18600282
>>18600284
Oh geez, I just crashed kids. Give me an hour, see if I get any juice back. At least I got rid of that high I was mentioning. The kind of high you can only get rid of doing these things.

Which I've had often lately.
>>
>>18600305
I see a beautiful maiden, she is dressed in a beautiful pink dress it really reminds me of those Japanese girls that dress like dolls... The young man is looking at her so desperate to get her attention but she glances at him and turns away, it seems she is not alone she is with this knight in shining armor... they both walk away from the young man leaving him heartbroken and sad.

oh boy, I hate doing these kind of readings they always depress me so. Sorry to be the bird of bad news anon but I don't think this girl wants anything to do with you, she might even be seeing another guy. I suggest you move on, it's for the better. I hope my reading was accurate if it's not don't feel compromised to do mine.

have I grown as an occultist these last few months?
>>
>>18600324
>>>18600284 (You)
Well, don't worry anon, glad it helped!
>>
>>18600291
>>18600300
Getting to these right now sorry.
>>
>>18600338
thanks!
>>
>>18600291
>Realization
>Life
>Religion

Realization, this asks to question the true aspects of each other and realize the truths of each other. (Ask yourself for example, what is it he may want of you two? Or what you want.) It seems to me that the full truths about this person are not clear. Life, "Life vibrates it does not move" I think this person has been on your mind, but it seems like the relationship isn't built on a stable enough aurface and may not end well. Religion, there isn't a religion higher than the truth, and you don't seem to be finding too much of it.

Personally anon I'd suggest to figure this person out more before deciding where you want to go with him. Just ask him the questions that you would need answer to.
>>
>>18600327
oh shit! you hit right in the nail! even with her appearance, she is not a weeb or anything but she does like to dress in pastel colors a lot, well I guess I kinda expected this, I do need to move on, your reading is pretty accurate it's scary. Thanks anon, I'll do yours now senpai.

> have I grown as an occultist these last few months?

the tower
ace of swords
the magician supported by the hierophant

yah m8 it pretty much seems you have, did something bad happened to you in the past? it seems that tragedy really made you in to this powerful occultist, you have fought long and hard to achieve this, I can also see that someone is guiding you seems like a father figure of some sort, is your family involved in the occult? you should be proud of yourself famchu.
>>
>>18600300
>Search
>Inspiration
>Courage

Search, for everyone who searches, they shall find. You need to do some digging and formulate a solid surface or game plan for what it is you want and need done.
Inspiration, if you commit you'll be working on this for a long time. If you find the right torch or motivation to keep you going you'll be fine. Establish a good motive.
Courage, self explanatory, find the strength to do the things you normally can't because if you can't do something, life won't do it for you
>>
>>18600361
We met 7 years ago, but we just start talking this wednesday, so what I understand from your reading is like: know each other more?

I think you are right :), we really haven't stated anything yet and we probably need more information before jumping to conclusions...

Thanks!
>>
>>18600381
No problem anon, hope it works out for you. Find the real 'truths' yknow?
>>
>>18600243
Would you mind reading this one? >>18600245

Thank you!
>>
>>18600387
hey, mind doign another? would be happy to trade
>>
>>18600392
>>18600394
I'll do the trade first so I'll get to you both.
>>
>>18600380
Looks fine to me! Thank you reader.
>>
>>18600398
thanks!
i'll trade
my question is: how will things be with him after we meet up in march?
>>
>>18600375
Glad to be of service, your reading was also accurate, a series of unfortunate events have hit me these last few months. But they have kinda molded me in to what I am now. Thank you for your reading and for letting me read for you. Wish you the best.
>>
>>18600380
i need to know when im getting a pity fuck. i'm serious.

old bill
the feeling of my penis in a vagina. so nothing.
penis
>>
>>18600409
bois be thirsty
>>
anyone scrying?trading?
>>
>>18600392
>Innocence
>Contact
>Meditation

Innocence, it sorta feels like you're a little unbalanced, maybe one side is not taking the situation seriously or is simply unaware.
Contact there is a real lack of communication I think, have you made your intentions known? Try to communicate better what it is you're seeking if you want progress.
Meditation, listen to your subconscious, it seems you have thoughts or things you want to say but are simply not voicing them.

It seems you just need to be a bit more direct with this person and explain your intentions, good luck!
>>18600406
I'll get to yours in two seconds, query: will I find the love I want anytime soon?
>>
>>18600415
i gotchu just one momento
>>
>>18600416
>Courage
>Karma
>Grace

Courage, you will need to find the courage to say the right things at the right time and honestly be as sincere as possible.
Karma, the way I see this right now is like a 50/50 of you two but functioning as a flat 100. Make sure to return any favors or signs of affection he shows you. Keep each other satisfied give and take.
Grace, for the time I think you two will be in each other's presence and without real issue( I mean outside, work, money etc.) you two will be serenely happy for time that's spent together.

Just remember to keep in mind the info I gave you in the last reading!
>>
File: 23fsjfcs.jpg (157KB, 400x584px) Image search: [Google]
23fsjfcs.jpg
157KB, 400x584px
Hello everyone hope you're all doing well, I am back again doing readings. this time I will do 3 readings only, my method of reading is scrying.

what I need
- a memory or something that makes you feel all warm and happy inside
- query
>>
>>18600409
Anon I'm not gonna do a reading for this one, self reflection take a look at yourself how do you see yourself?
>>
>>18600428
female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYC3-apFa0
going fishing early in the morning with my sister
is a loving relationship with the man i love in my future?
>>
>>18600429
penis.

i see myself as penis.

fucking assholes. i can't even get a pity reading.
>>
>>18600428
Male
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ
When my mom used to take me to a museum and I got to play in the mini waterworks.
What do I currently need to be happy?
>>
>>18600428
female
justin bieber = one less lonely girl
seeing my ex at the airport
how does love look this month for me?
>>
>>18600433
Physically, are you appealing, do you take care of yourself, is your residence a shit hole?
Mentally, are you toxic? Are you broken? Show women a side of you that makes them want you not feel sorry for you.
>>
>>18600440
it is decided then. i will show them my penis. thanks.
>>
>>18600444
I guess, you're welcome?
>>
>>18600416
You there?
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 225x224px
>>18600448
you know what i mean...

you know what i mean
>>
>>18600424
seven of cups, queen of cups, nine of cups, justice, two of wands
seems like you won't enter into a relationship any time soon, but you will improve an existing relationship with a female during the next few months. the cards suggest to stop looking for *any* sign from anyone and just be at peace with what comes. I see that you may have a future with this female, so keep your eyes on the ball. : ) sorry for the delay. was playing csgo
>>
>>18600387
The real truths? Like who he really, really is?
>>
>>18600428
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BZfjmHx2S0
The thought of walking at a cold nights and watch apartment's lights
Will I find a job in April?

I know you said 3, no problem if you don't get to me.
>>
>>18600387
Oh, I'm older. I am female and have 8 years more than he has, I think that's somewhat related
>>
>>18600428
F
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxq37RukKaA

Seeing my dad wearing his police uniform

What does he look like? (future bf) I'm curious
>>
>>18600459
I guess that's one way of phrasing it, Figure out his dreams wants and personality and figure out of it'll work out in your life?
>>
>>18600458
Thank you anon, been lost on matters of love lately <3
>>
>>18600458
>>18600471

also, to add, i think you'll end up having a lot of hopes from this female. try not to get your hopes too high because you still have a ways to go before it'll become anything solid.
>>
>>18600468

Oh.. well...
>>18600465
This

Your comment link those two I have done lol...

Thanks!
>>
>>18600468
>>18600465
>>18600459
No idea who's posting what but that's for both of those I guess.
>>
>>18600424
>last reading.
this is my first reading from you :p
>>
>>18600478
Shit -.- i can't keep up
>>
>>18600480
thank you though. : ) I hope you're right!
>>
>>18600432
a car is going very fast on the runway, there's a couple it reminds me of bonny and clyde. They seem to be on the run. They both seem happy, kinda mischievous as well. Seems this lifestyle makes them very happy, seems like the couple that likes to be out and about, never stoping.

Alright! Seems like there is a good future between you and that man. are you in to going to places?because I see that a lot in you two, the kind that likes to go out and explore all over. I think that will be your main thing; exploring. good future none the less.

>>18600437
I see a young man looking at the rain, he smiles and seems to love playing with the puddles that the rain formed on the ground. On the horizon there is a woman maybe his mom? I hear them yelling "you're gonna catch a cold get inside now" the boy nods and goes towards them. Inside there is a warm meal and a happy family, they really are enjoying their time together.

Ah that was nice... Well my friend this seems to me that you need to look for the simple things, also it kinda makes me feel that you're probably lonely and what would make you happy is a family or someone that makes you feel like at home. You need to get closer to people and remember it's the little things that makes us happy, Yan

>>18600439
A beautiful sunny field. A young man is quite excited about picking some for his beloved, he picks all of the flowers he could possibly pick. He runs so desperately to show them to the girl he fancies but silly boy falls and drops all the flowers, he is sad but he notices someone is watching him, it's her and she smiles. She helps him pick up the flowers, notices he has a cut on his knee she takes off the ribbon in her hair and uses is as a bandage.

This was a sweet scry, thank you for that. It seems there has been a few differences between you and someone, but I have a feeling they really want to patch things up with you again. it might take a while, but good things are coming to you.
>>
>>18600499
i'm the first one, and yes, we love travelling! it's a big part of our relationship!
>>
>>18600499
Thank you anon, how do I find those things.. they're lacking.
>>
Hey /div/ family.

RadRyan, you on tonight bro?
>>
File: 3.jpg (437KB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
437KB, 1024x1019px
>>18600175
>Gender
Male
>Age
>Query
Do I know, today, all I need to know to answer what I am tasked and asked for?
>Anything else you think I might need.
Its really just about today
>Post picture of favorite artwork.
>Post link to favorite music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ovUVNs4VY
>>
>>18600510
I haven't seen him on he might've been watching the Super Bowl.
>>
>>18600461
I know I said 3 but I am willing to help those in need.
I see a man in a khaki coat, he approaches someone a young man wearing a black suit to offer them a deal. But seems like in order to do this deal the young man in the black suit has to give up something, what could that be? I wonder... he seems sad and troubled but he ends up accepting the deal. He is taken to this big office filled with luxuries, he seems content but at the same time he seems very empty.

You will find the desired job you seek but it might cost you, your social life since it will be quite time consuming, but on the bright side you will earn a lot and will probably get to bump with important people that might help you get what you need.

>>18600466
Oh dear, I am not very good at scrying these but I will try. I see a tall man, he is very handsome and very secure of himself, the confident man. Appearance? he does seem to wear very expensive clothing, rich maybe? dark hair, medium length and they have green eyes. Sorry anon it's the best I could do here

>>18600505
Try to get closer to your family, try to go out to places to meet new people. Also don't be so recluse open up a bit more, I know it's hard if you have anxiety issues but not everyone is as bad as you think Yan. If you have friends you haven't talked to in ages it's the time to reach out to them maybe offer them to go out sometime.
>>
File: IMG_4063.jpg (107KB, 1242x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4063.jpg
107KB, 1242x712px
>>18600175
Male
Does she still like me, should I talk to her?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnQfgDP2byE
>>
>>18600428
female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1wK7iCQfQ
playing with my dog at the park
future bf please?
>>
>>18600518

Thanks. I didn't think of that. Maybe he will check later and I can get a trade.
>>
>>18600550
Another one oh dear... like I told the other fem anon. I am not good with these but I will try my best :)

Hm looks like a solider, he is quite kind and helpful as well. Wears glasses, his hair is kinda light brown, curly. A bit shy it seems. I don't know why but he reminds me of the knight of cups (look it up anon). They might be the tender and caring lover, if you find a guy like this don't lose sight of them they will seem like a good catch, I have a feeling they might be an earth sign.

Well everyone I am closing up the shop for the day, thank you so much for letting me read for you next time I will be back probably will read more. I wish you all a good day.

Till next time
>>
>>18600532
>Oh dear, I am not very good at scrying these but I will try. I see a tall man, he is very handsome and very secure of himself, the confident man. Appearance? he does seem to wear very expensive clothing, rich maybe? dark hair, medium length and they have green eyes. Sorry anon it's the best I could do here

My friend, I appreciate what you're doing, don't be sorry. Thank you.
>>
>>18600428
If you are still doing readings
Male
Going to the movies for the first time with my parents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LN-S8-z9i8

What are my cousin's intentions? her family has done a lot of harm to me and my parents, so it is specially weird that she suddenly decides to talk to me. Should I be careful?
>>
>>18600567
you're very welcome, I will practice more so I can become better at appearances and help you guys. I wish you the best anon.

>>18600570
With a heavy heart I will have to deny your request since I am about to head out. Maybe next time anon, good luck maybe another reader will pick up your query.
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
Still keeping my shop open, 3 card spread Angel Oracle.

Name:
What you truly want:
Favorite material thing:
Query:
>>
>>18600578
>Riley
>To be happy!
>Computer
>I'm supposed to hang out with this girl to trip sit her.
But it might be awhile before i'm able to actually trip sit her.
Will anything romantic come out of this?
I'm afraid if I take too long i'll be too late.
But these circumstances feel out of my control.
>>
Anyone reading?
Dawn
Female
Cancer

Wanting to know if my family's struggle will lighten.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18600578
Agatha
To be happy
alcohol and tarot cards
how does J feel about me?
>>
>>18600578
Adrian
Intelligence
A car
Will her and I start talking again within the next 2 months, could we have a relationship in the future
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18600589
What do you use?
Scry tarot?
What info do you need?
I use tarot.
I'd like name,age,query.
I don't perfer love ones but i'll do it.
>>
>>18600589

The double, well frankly triple, life that I'm considering is the right move, right?

You want scry or tarot?
>>
>>18600578
John
To be happy with someone who truly loves me
A nice guitar
Are her feelings authentic? if so, why does she act so apathetic with me?
>>
>>18600591

Whoops, I >>18600592 defer to you.
>>
>>18600581
>Contact
>Miracle
>Unity

Contact, contact means that you will be required to choose your words carefully and it will be a point where you'll have to be quick on your feet and focus on communication. You gotta be charming, if you're doing things right she'll let you know. You cannot be shy, if that's an issue fix it. Make your intentions known.
Miracle, I guess it's kinda poetic that this card was drawn, there's an opportunity for you to make this work in a strange way, but it's not going to be easy and you'll most likely not be comfortable till you've found your footing.
Unity, everything connects in some level, make sure you can appeal to this persons senses, if all goes according to plan you should be at a higher level than you were prior.

This all relies on how you behave and manage yourself, so you're responsible on whether something happens or doesn't just know what to look out for (;
>>
>>18600600
So just be normal and look for opportunity?
I'm not shy.
Thanks!
>>
I'm only going to do 1 very special reading tonight. I'll give you 10 minutes after I post this to reply with your zodiac sign and whoever has the most is the year long reading I'll do which is 12 cards (February 2017-February 2018)
>>
>>18600587
>Sacrifice
>Inspiration
>Search

If I'm correct J is conflicted, because there seem to be many other factors at play, I don't know if he sees you as love interest however. It seems that there isn't enough in the picture for J to decide so J iss left at a position of searching for some hidden truth, which I suppose means it's up to you to reveal something to J if that's what you want. J needs a better/more communication
>>
>>18600532
1st one here Red.

Thank you so much foe the reading, it was very reassuring.
>>
>>18600578
>Name:
Chris
>What you truly want:
That i stop being harassed, stalked and being subject to constant bullshit gossiping
>Favorite material thing:
Both my Ibanez 7 strings and skateboard
>Query:
What can i expect in the coming months?

Thanks
>>
>>18600611
Sagittarius
>>
>>18600611
Sun in Leo 12th house
Thanks
>>
>>18600588
I'll do another query, I'm just no good with love questions, I'm more of the problem solving type.
>>
>>18600592
Working on your reading right now.
Scry please!
I'm going to use an oujia board alone in order to talk with very strong entitys that I work with to help progress spiritually.
How does this go?
>>
>>18600612
I guess we need to know each other better is what you're saying, makes sense. thanks Yan
>>
>>18600611

pisces
>>
>>18600611
aries
>>
>>18600592
>>18600639
I got 5 of swords,5 of wands.
But then I got empress.
Looks like everything is cheering up just right man!
If you want something more in depth just let me know.
I'm hoping this reading will suit you just fine.
>>
>>18600611
i'm sagittarius
>>
I keep shuffling and a wand card popped out which represents fire energy so what I think I'll do is a year long reading for the Fire signs and the cards will represent a major event in each month. Some will represent with one sign while some will represent with the others and so on.
>>
>>18600639

I'm seeing a window. You're looking out it. A spot of distortion appears on the window. It grows larger and larger.

I"m seeing the bridge of a musical instrument. A stringed instrument. It needs to be tuned.

Now I'm seeing a weight for exercise. The weight is small, but the ends are blatantly overloaded. It's the sort of weight you would expect a monster bodybuilder to lift, not a beginner.

I feel that this might fuck you up. I feel that you're playing around in the deep end by summoning an entity through a medium that you aren't ready to deal with yet, and it is going to distort your perception of the supernatural and throw you spiritually out of tune. This entity is more than you can handle right now.
>>
>>18600653
ayyyyye fire sign up in this bitch
sagittarius, although metal horse too
>>
>>18600578
Maggie
to be with her
Perfumes
Does the leo female still love me?
>>
>>18600657
That's strange! I've been working with this kind of shit for years.
Are you sure about that?
The entity is actually good, but just strong.
I'm pretty determined to do this.
Are you sure this won't help me progress in anyway?
>>
>>18600593
>Silence
>Courage
>Inspiration

Silence, I see what you mean, there is a sense of freezing or emotional disconnect (She might be a Gemini, terrible things) jokes aside, make sure you're not just jumping to conclusions, communication is always key in relationships.
Courage, courage comes into play back to back with silence, there is something wrong you need to gather the words and strength to discuss issues like this.
Inspiration, charisma is gonna be the main savior for you. Just manage the emotions I feel there are some, and keep her in check.

I can't give you an answer like yes or no, I'm just giving you the keys to figure your situation.
>>
>>18600628
>Prosperity
>Religion
>God

Prosperity, this card may not mean exactly what you think, this is a appreciate what you have mentality on it, the coming months may be rough, but they won't be that bad in comparison to the past "I cried when I was missing one finger until i met someone without a hand." Do things will be looking up.
Religion, there will be loads of discovery truth will be a major thing in be next period. It's sort of a warning I think, who said what, he said, she said, nonsense. Just be patient before you believe.
God, I think you're in luck anon, regardless of whatever is placed in front of you, you'll be at a feeling peace and serenity with just the knowledge that these influences have no power over you. They never have and never will

Enjoy ^_^
>>
>>18600680
Sorrt for grammatical errors I'm really tired ):
>>
Significator for each sign

Aries: 4 of Wands

The Aries in 2017 will find themselves joined together with a partner or if they are already joined together, they will be married and in a great place.

Leo: The Fool

2017 is all about a year of new beginnings. The Leo is new and improved and ready to try new things and go on new adventures.

Sagittarius: 5 of Pentacles

Sagittarians that are in relationships might find themselves at a rocky stage. Their relationships may grow toxic and they may have to leave good friends behind this year.

February: The Chariot

This month may find a lot of Fire signs either completely moving their place of residence or going on vacation. The Fire signs may feel like they are going too fast in life but not anything that they can't handle

March: The Emperor

This card may represents a father or grandfather in the Fire signs' life or it could even represent Trump. There may be a death of beloved father figure in the Fire signs' lives or they may be visiting this man next month.

April: The Devil

April will be sort of a depressive month like the Fire signs are attached to something that is not good for them and they think that they can't escape it like alcohol, drugs, or sex. There may also be a lot of demonic forces messing with Fire signs this month so be careful and practice spiritual protection

May: 3 of Wands. This month will test the Fire signs' endurance as the Fire signs may go through a test to prove something. This could be a test for love, business, work, or school.

June: King of Pentacles. This young man may represent a Fire sign young man or an Earth sign young man that will come to the Fire sign to offer some help. It's possible that the Fire signs have been waiting for this person to come to them for the past month and this is the month that he will manifest. This is also youthful energy.
>>
>>18600681
>>18600680
All good, thanks alot I appreciate but can you clarify
>It's sort of a warning I think, who said what, he said, she said, nonsense. Just be patient before you believe.
And
>you'll be at a feeling peace and serenity with just the knowledge that these influences have no power over you.
Cause it's kind of unclear/ambiguous

Thanks again
>>
>>18600660
Anon from my past experiences, no, Leo's never love you. They love themselves only.
>>
>>18600690
welp thanks for the biased reading I guess...
>>
>>18600688
So my thought process on this is, it's like gossip or kids sneering in the side. Like teenagers she said this to me, but he said that. Just a big shit show.

Second section, seemed more of a realization, that whatever it was that's been pestering you recently is sort of shredding off, due to whatever sense of growth you're going to encounter. something in you will simply click and there'll be no more bullshit.
>>
>>18600578
Alex
Let's say serenity and prosperity
Computer
Will my attempt bare fruit?
>>
>>18600690

they asked for a reading, not your shitty advice
>>
>>18600692
I just drew the cards give me a second.
>>
July: 4 of Pentacles. The Fire signs will find themselves in an idle place. They may feel like they are stuck and can't move on in their life or they don't want to progress as things may seem difficult and they like the place they are at.

August: The Star

This picture represents an Aquarian woman which Fire signs may find themselves involved with an Aquarian or even a water sign. This person may represent a beacon of light that the Fire signs will need in order to progress in their lives. Whatever the hard times the Fire signs have gone through in the past will be healed by either this person that they meet or an important event in the stars that occurs in August.

September: 7 of Cups

The Fire signs may find themselves overthinking things in their head and it may become overwhelming. Maybe they think that the person from The Star will be the one but then they find out that this person will disappear from their life in a flash.

October: 10 of Cups

The Fire sign may be dreaming of a time far in the future where they will be settled down and have kids but right now is not the right time and they feel like they have to claw their way through life. Maybe they want to have kids with The Star person but it's not the right time.

November: 2 of Wands

The Fire sign will find themselves yearning for the person that left them and they will be waiting in their castle no matter what. The Fire sign may feel lonely this month.

December: 4 of Cups

something happens this month where something or someone manifests in the Fire signs' life. This may be a past lover, a lover that may have been gone but now they have returned, or even a job offer.

January 2018: Ace of Cups

This card represents love so it's comfortable to say that it most likely will be the Fire signs' partners that manifest themselves back in their life and now there is a time of happiness and harmony. There may be a lot of sex this month because you feel like you never want your partner to leave ever again.
>>
>>18600692
>Solitude
>Angel
>Peace

Solitude, I imagine that you're questioning the 'love', because F has zoned you out completely, she'll say hi and exchange greetings but it never goes deeper than that.
Angel, this isn't because she doesn't like you, she does, but it seems that there's a level of turmoil inside of her. The "Angel" has yet to arrive, and it's really unknown how long something like that will take.
Peace, this directed at you, understand that now simply isn't a good time for F. Say F did want you earlier, something just twisted in you and has really been distracting her. If you're willing to show the Leo you truly are there for her you will wait, if you cannot, you cannot.

So the general answer she "likes" you but she just is going through some shit.
>>
>>18600698
>>18600701
I'm not obligated to read, it was a thing I said to kill the time while responding to someone else. Relax.
>>
>>18600695
Thanks, it's kinda weird because there's a part of me who doesn't give a fuck for so many deep reasons but another part is kinda concerned and pissed off since it's blown way out of proportions

It's not some little petty school gossiping type of thing

I'm serious about being stalked, harassed and the gossip

Familiar with the term gangstalking? It's far from being some joke, everywhere i go i get intercepted by random fucks using stratagems and fucking with me with things it's unlikely for them to know about me

I've moved several times, switched over 50 jobs in the past 5 years and it never stops, i'm dealing with a bunch of psychos and i'm not making any of this up nor do i have underlying mental ilnesses

I'm just pissed off that i have to be constantly confronted with bullshit that is far from the truth about me and people acting like spineless self entitled hypocritical 2 faced pieces of shits

My family is deep into it and i don't have any friends
>>
>>18600716
This is actually accurate! yeah me and her aren't talking at the moment so that is correct. Thanks for the reading you're pretty good.
>>
>>18600716
Are you doing anymore?

If so I could use one.
My family situation hasn't been good for a few months and idk how it can get better
tonight was pretty awful out of nowhere
>>
>>18600697
You need to be more specific with your query anon
>>
>>18600683
>>18600714

>Aries: 4 of Wands
>The Aries in 2017 will find themselves joined together with a partner or if they are already joined together, they will be married and in a great place.

I pray and hope this becomes true, thank you so much Tarot genius
>>
February 2018: King of Cups

This represents a man in the Fire signs' life that could be their father, the Fire sign themselves if they tend to be more on the emotional side, or the lover of the Fire sign. I feel like maybe the Fire sign will get their wish granted to be a father and they will find out that their lover is expecting. I drew another card and the Page of Cups fell out which could represent the King of Cups son so the Fire sign women that will be pregnant will most likely have a son or this son will be the same sign as the father. I can see a Scorpio baby boy.

During the later months in the readings it seems like the person that the Fire signs will fall in love with will leave and come back and leave and come back but it may also be the Fire sign is dreaming of having a family of their own. The figure from The Star holds two water jugs and The King of Cups and Page of Cups represent water so these later months and whoever this person is in the Fire signs' lives will trigger a lot of good and happy emotions. I can see the Fire signs falling deep in love.
>>
>>18600723
Hey dude I get it but I just used that as an analogy for deception. You're gonna rise above it, trust me. Not even in some motivational bullshit.
>>
>>18600745
I am halfway thru it so it makes sense

Thanks man
>>
>>18600735
I did a variation on a sigil and want to know if it is going to do anything
>>
>>18600578
Kuzco
To be super rich and famous
Money
Is my life going to go the way I want it to?
>>
>>18600578
Jass
Love Affection Loyalty = Girlfriend
Marijuana
I want to ask about a girl but i'm not...give me a general please
>>
>>18600756
My readings are more emotional and step by step guidance for dealing with issues, so I'm unable to help you really.
>>
>>18600757
>To be super rich and famous
>Money
>Is my life going to go the way I want it to?
Seriously, are you fucking dense? By the looks of what you wrote, you probably put too much emphasis on materialistic stuff, seem superficial af and have underlying narcissism tendencies

if you're constantly after about superficial stuff and feel that you never get what you want then you'll constantly have your life not going the way you want it and cry over it like a bitch
>>
>>18600740
Fire sign here.

Wish I could fall in love! I don't know someone to consider it ._.
>>
>>18600757
>Self Confidence
>Silence
>Self Realization

Self-Confidence, you are going to be the only stopping you and it's necesssarg for you to notice that. When you prevent yourself from doing something ignore it. If that's the case your presence will be radiant.
Silence, "It is better to say too much rather than too little" in this situation positively, if you can catch yourself and make sure your thoughts are the things you say, you will be basking in a golden year.
Self-Realization is the only concern you've been granted lets of opportunities and will be granted more, with this matchup you will need to keep yourself disciplined and on a short leash.

General, you're gonna be fine if you can check yourself.
>>
>>18600683
Hope it's true :).

Thanks for doing this!
>>
>>18600764
Ah. I don't really feel like trying to come up with one of those right now so never mind
>>
>>18600578
Magic
Happiness for the people I care about
My lucky shirt
After everything that's happened between us, what is A's current opinion of me? What does he think of me?
>>
>>18600776
>>18600758
Yeah, I'm gonna go to bed now I'm beat. Too much for me to even dive into
>>
>>18600578
San Diego
Contentment
Computer
Whats the next step?/General reading
>>
anyone down to trade?

I'm pretty upset so my read may be off but I could really use one from someone that's not me (reader bias)

My family life has been really chaotic. Violent.
Tonight it escalated to a point it hasn't in years.
It's reaching a breaking point.
I don't really know what to do. Part of it too is I'm reaching a breaking point.
>>
I guess everyones out.

Nevermind about this:
>>18600809

I'll just hope it gets better
>>
Anyone doing readings? I'm new here, so I'm still figuring out how to move . But I'm also an empath and etc. I'm still trying to figure out wtf I'm experiencing at times, but it's overly exhausting ! Any advice !
>>
File: 1485549532504.png (1MB, 1067x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1485549532504.png
1MB, 1067x1433px
Reading for 2/5/17
Ace of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles reversed, Five of Wands.
Why do we like to see a good fight? We like it when someone gives it their all to destroy one another. We see this in sports especially. Here's a quote from James Shelby Downard: "Do not be lulled into believing that just because the deadening American city of dreadful night is so utterly devoid of mystery, so thoroughly flat-footed, sterile and infantile, so burdened with the illusory gloss of baseball-hot dogs-apple-pie-and-Chevrolet, that it exists outside the psycho-sexual domain. The eternal pagan psychodrama is escalated under these modern conditions precisely because sorcery is not what '20th Century man' can accept as real." The sorcery of the super-bowl. The perfectionism of it but also the "we'll-just-wing-it-ism of it. I remember when Janet Jackson had her boob exposed and everyone seemed to lose their shit. But it was something that could be expected of an American half-time show. I used to believe that the half-time show was an Illuminati ritual where the Illuminati subliminally advertised their cult (it's hardly a cult though more like a uniform mind control conspiracy) to the masses. I didn't see any signs of Illuminati rituals in Lady Gaga's performance, just her doing her and it was pretty good I guess. Since I am of the world I am one of the shining but I've fallen as this is a competition and there are losers, and I am among the losers. But I'm a proud loser. Proud that I have almost nothing to call my own but some lousy poems and some lousy tarot readings.
>>
>>18600882
I could build the entire world if I had enough time but no one gets enough time. Not to do what we really want to do. I used to have delusions that I was time travelling from the future to play a secret half-time show with Penis Grenade and I was gonna show up on stage in the background of Katy Perry's performance. It didn't happen, of course, but it was fun to think that at the time and I'm glad it happened that way. And all the famous people that were there were gonna go to it, John Travolta, Paul McCartney, etc. It was kind of a Scientology thing. But the main thing is there's a lot of magic in the super bowl and the commercials and everything. The thing about advertisements is they make a whole lot of sense for this type of life. They're awful and a misuse of the magic of film which Alan Moore talks more about. But they reflect the sort of idea that life is an advertisement for itself. Meaning, life is sort of too-good-to-be-true and existing for itself and nothing else really. But we've been given this opportunity out of literally nothing, and we squander it every day we waste but we do. I'm trying to do what I feel is right and these readings seem right to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QWw0WM_dos

Not doing readings tonight unless you have a really interesting query. Sorry folks! I'll be back tomorrow.
>>
>>18600809
I can't do a reading, but I could try to do a clarity (so you know how to move forward, cope, and deal with/understand things, which coming from a similar situation is vital imo), a love/compassion, or just general blessing. Or all three. doesn't matter to me. I wish the best for you regardless.
>>
>>18600892
Empath would probably be better for my situation or whatever
I don't know. I want what's best
I want to get out of this hole that seems to just keep getting deeper.

I ended up pulling for myself anyways

I'm probably too upset to be reading for other people right now.
>>
>>18600921
don't need to give you a read to tell you that you need to exit an abusive situation before people you love get hurt or go to jail.
>>
>>18600924
but you don't get that we're both those people
and we can both get better

these days I'm the one more violent
but when you get two people who combust under the same roof, it can be dangerous

I have to get a handle on it too

and leaving isn't as easy as saying just leave
>>
>>18600921
I fail to see how am empath being better has to do with my offer to help through blessings.
Besides, I could be considered an empath anyways, it's a very vague term. Think about how you're responding to what I asked.
Do you just want a blessing to help you find what is best?
>>
File: 57a47fddd57ac446.jpg (104KB, 700x995px) Image search: [Google]
57a47fddd57ac446.jpg
104KB, 700x995px
If anyone wants to do a reading for me, that'd be great. I want to more or less understand what's going on in my life and how to move forward, and I used that one website that draws cards for you and drew three cards: the hierophant, the sun, and the hermit. Either interpreting what was already drawn or doing something completely separate is fine, if you tell me what you need to do so and I'll post it.
>>
>>18600941
I meant do what you think is best for the situation.

I'm tired and in between crying and calm right now.

Whatever you want to do is nice.

I'm sorry I was confusing
>>
>>18600956
That's okay, I'll do my best to help!
>>
>>18600934
you def need it, do whatever it takes get all your savings and gtfo out of there. I would rather be on the streets than be living in such a situation desu. I actually moved out of my parent's house when I was 16 (I was emancipated) now I am 30 and living life to the fullest, best decision of my life, I am not gonna say shit will be easy but it does get easier over time and it's def worth it.
>>
>>18600958
and it's not just for me
it's the other person too
I'm not guilt free

>>18600962
that won't fix things though
and the cost of doing that right now in more than just money is too high

thank you for your concern but my situation is more complicated

say I move out, I'm still going to have problems managing stress and anger.

it's just that who I live with, if I'm stressed and angry I'm less patient and a tame situation can ignite into something big because neither of us backs down easily

it's not just the other person
they're stressed out and have a hard time managing anger/conflict sometimes too
probably from some PTSD

and mine is from trauma that may as well be a similar form of psychiatric bullshit that I get to carry around and figure out how to cope with and deal with and heal

moving out won't change that I still have these problems.
they'll just put me alone and isolate me with these problems in a new struggle to add onto what I'm already dealing with.
>>
>>18600952
The Hierophant card stands for religion, a mass of people, or conformity. The Sun stands for positivity, fun, and warmth. The Hermit stands for introspection, and soul seeking. So on your journey you need to keep the warmth up as much as you can, keep the positivity going in your life because you have a journey to make and you have to take your journey alone. And this kind of journey has a lot to do with religion and spirituality, it's kind of like the human condition so you're not in this alone but you still have to make that journey as though you are alone. Learn about all the major religions and pick and choose what you need from each. There are lessons in every line of religious texts and I suggest studying them. The Bible, The Vedas, The Tibetan Book of The Dead, The Iliad, The Odyssey, The Aeneid. You've got history on your side (kinda..).
>>
>>18600976
find a roomate to move out with and get some therapy or anger management.
>>
>>18600988
behold the dubs of truth!
>>
>>18600990
dubs for the dubs!
>>
>>18600976
Yeah, what I did was do a clarity/compassion/overall energy combination. Clarity so you two can understand each other, and see yourselves clearly, as well as what is best for the situation and learn and grow, compassion to understand eachother, as well as wisdom to use your compassion wisely and understand how to use it well, and just overall energy to clear any shittiness and just help push forward in the best light possible. I think it should help nicely.
>>18600982
Thanks dude, I appreciate it. I pretty much read it as use both conventional and non conventional methods, using both the general quo but still thinking for yourself, balance between the conscious, subconscious, and the soul, and just following my own beliefs and path, and learning to seek the truth and figure things out to better my life. Plus also being aware to use my stuff wisely, stick with the right groups and people, and don't be afraid to be alone, but don't reject the right people or groups either. Balance in all things. Your second opinion is helpful, though, so thanks senpai.
>>
>>18600997
thank you anon
I could use the compassion
mine has been hiding lately

I'm going to try to sleep now

thank you
>>
welp I wonder where is everyone?
>>
anyone reading?
>>
>>18601205
everyone is dead, I guess it's because it's late in burgerland
>>
File: bv4.png (17KB, 645x727px) Image search: [Google]
bv4.png
17KB, 645x727px
>>18600683
>The Aries in 2017 will find themselves joined together with a partner or if they are already joined together, they will be married and in a great place.
>>
Will my new chosen path be successful? anyone can answer
>>
File: FotorCreatedddfd.jpg (704KB, 2560x1439px) Image search: [Google]
FotorCreatedddfd.jpg
704KB, 2560x1439px
>>18600175
>male
>18
>what is the most important thing I should be thinking that will benefit me in my situation?
>my life is in a stupor right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac_nYET7aQI
>>
File: of course!.jpg (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
of course!.jpg
38KB, 250x250px
>>18600536
>>
New Thread:

>>18601397
>>
>>18598944
bump
>>
dude wtf?
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.