[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 38

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18598944
>>
Hi /div/ I'm available to do 5 readings only, I'll be doing scrying, please give me your query with your gender, a song you like and your age.
>>
>>18601501
Hey Ravena! Could you do me?

-Male
-Jon Hopkins - Light through the Veins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H3pA4X-mhA
>>
>>18601501
F
https://youtu.be/feA64wXhbjo
Would you like to give me some general love reading for future? I don't have anyone in my mind now.
>>
File: IMG_1129.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1129.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>18601501
Not a querent, just passing by. What's your favorite method of scrying?
>>
>>18601501
Male
A general about things to come
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP_AUhCJP6I
ty, senpai
>>
>>18601501
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0
Will I finally get some quiet and peace of mind once I have moved?
>>
>>18601507
whoops, forgot my age
>>
>>18601501
What does the future hold for the current relationship I am in?
Male
Tom Waits - Kentucky Avenue
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvZK8Wl7RQ8
>>
File: gothicart105.jpg (37KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
gothicart105.jpg
37KB, 300x426px
Queue done, no more past this point.
I'll read these in the next post
>>18601505
>>18601507 >>18601515
>>18601509
>>18601513
>>18601516

>>18601508
Hi, I am learning water scrying but not confident enough to try, I'll be using mental/trance scrying for now.
>>
File: 42612.jpg00.jpg (56KB, 450x572px) Image search: [Google]
42612.jpg00.jpg
56KB, 450x572px
>>18601505
I see a green field and some sort of rocky cliff nearby, there's a red-haired woman in a black dress, and long gloves carrying red roses. She walks like a funeral bride, no groom or anyone else there but she walks down the isle in a red carpet and by the end of it a white arch. Reaching that area, she undo her hair and throw away the roses to the ocean one by one, she doesn't look sad or any sort of grievance is noticeable in her face but her hair is loose now and some sense of freedom is felt.

Red roses are symbol of love and passion, they are beautiful despite the thorns, I believe this would mean into some sort of emotional release, a past love hurting or common goals that wasn't fulfilled and you have to let it go in order to move on. It my not hurt but the lightness can be felt after the release. I hope this helps, let me know how it goes for you.
>>
File: tumblr_ms2jrvGPgt1rhchkyo1_250.jpg (34KB, 250x365px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms2jrvGPgt1rhchkyo1_250.jpg
34KB, 250x365px
>>18601507
I see a person dressed as harpy, long wide wings open just landing into my direction, but their face is covered with a hood yet it's very likely to be a male. The clothing is white and somehow reminds me of that Assassin's Creed guy. He looks to the sides and tries to whisper something in my ear. I don't hear anything but get a strange vibe.

Are you sure you don't have anyone in your mind or you feel it's wrong to covet because they're in a relationship? There's a secret going on and this is pretty bold for me to say and please correct if I'm wrong.
>>
>>18601501
Male 18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsXw3TlunSs
Please help me. I need a life.
>>
>>18601537
There was some girl, but I gave up on this since she's in a relationship. Yeah, you're right about it.
>>
>>18601509
I'm curious to what have you been through anon, are you in the occult or into some creepy things? I'm getting different flashes:

-A broken doll moving in a dusty shelf
-Skull dragon in a well by some rocky place

This looks like something is trying to bring back to life old memories, but they have been corrupted with time and past hurts. A period of a drastic change perhaps will make you feel you have nothing around you, but this seems to be a period to renew your goals and get rid of what'snot necessary in your life. Keep the essential and build up from that.
>>
>>18601550
im usually interested in ocult stuff and tthrough my life i got some experiencies with ghosts of something like that, maybe i have some potential in divination, dunno, anyways about the reading right now i feel i am in the phoenix cyrcle of scorpio, trying to touch the sun, ty for the reading again
>>
35 minutes....I'm suddenly not liking my chances for having a favorable read
>>
File: kratos-fighting-in-god-of-war-3.jpg (409KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kratos-fighting-in-god-of-war-3.jpg
409KB, 1920x1200px
Apologies on the delay, unexpected event came up, but I'm back now.

>>18601513
I'm getting some games reference. I see a chained guy in a pole and he looks like Kratos from God of war. He struggles to break the chains and despite of his effort the chains are strong, but the pole goes off.

I believe the peace of mind will come when you realise that what hold you isn't the problem, but the chains you hold and believe that limits you. I hope you feel better soon anon, thanks for the song I like it very much.

>>18601544
Anon, I have a put of 5 as my limit, I'm going to do the 5th one and don't know how that would go, if I have extra energy I'll do yours, ok?

>>18601548
I have the feeling this isn't over yet. Something in this situation still going on.

>>18601562
You're welcome, I was spooped, but if you feel like divining, here is the right place to do so, give it a try and see how it goes.
>>
>>18601608
>I have the feeling this isn't over yet. Something in this situation still going on.
I'm afraid of this a little. Some readers told me that this story isn't over and this person will apear again. Don't know what to think about it.
Thanks for a reading very much.
>>
>>18601608
That's kind of ironic considering I never played god of war. I think I already know the gist of it, I'm moving mostly for personal space and less because it's legitimately better. There's actually a good chance I'll wind up paying more for a while because of it. But I know I'm in this rut of the same thing over and over again, the same problems, the same boredom. It's like, I can't truely enjoy being who I am around people that try to tell me who I am, as psychologically frustrating as that is
>>
>>18601516
A short woman in white, she has a very enchanting smile, the kind of smile that lightens a room when it comes out. Such warmth, much love but so delicate anon. She looks like made of paper, any single touch can make her pieces rip and fly within the wind like tiny white butterflies.

It's not like it was fake or illusion but, it's sweet and warm but the sense of fragility is very strong, like small things could take that away for no reason.
>>
Heya. I'm not looking for a reading or anything, I just wanted to ask how to start out with scrying. I've used tarot cards before, and got some pretty accurate readings, but I wanted to try something new. However, I looked up some methods online, and none of them seem to work. Help?
>>
>>18601631
What methods have you studied/tried?
>>
>>18601608
>>>18601544 (You) #
>Anon, I have a put of 5 as my limit, I'm going to do the 5th one and don't know how that would go, if I have extra energy I'll do yours, ok?
Okay, sure. Thank you for your efforts
>>
>>18601634
I've tried to use a scrying mirror, then I tried using a water bowl, then I tried cloud scrying, then I fell to my last resort and stared at the patterns on my wall (dumbest move of my life lol), but none of them had any results. I just can't get myself relaxed and focused enough to do anything substantial. I'm thinking of using something else to focus on, like fire, but that can be a bit dangerous.
>>
File: Maze.jpg (37KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Maze.jpg
37KB, 800x533px
>>18601544
>>18601647
Here anon!

For the sake of dubs, I'll do you but that's the last one, I need to eat soon :3

A rat maze, the rodent is stuck with not knowing which direction to take, a crushing big wheel is after him destroying the path, forcing the little one to run faster into unexpected direction scared. He's shaking in a corner while this big wheel pass run through the maze breaking walls and making a trail.

Anon the feeling I have here, you're lost indeed, scared and the life events are overwhelming and crushing, you're spending your energy just running. Try to calm down a bit and avoid the troubles, they will run pass you at some point and clear up your horizon so you can finally see a way out. I hope this helps anon, let me know how it goes, ok?

>>18601615
You're welcome, I hope this works for the best of all the people involved. A love triangle can be pretty hurtful but keep yourself up, wish you well.

>>18601626
I've never played that game either, I had to ask my boyfriend a tl;dr in the game for any relevant reference. But I think indeed it's more a psychological solution rather than physical. I wish you all the best and you finally feel free to be who you are without any sort of imposed limitations.

>>18601631
I use this method I saw posted here once, but I'm trying to get good at water scrying now http://hermetic.com/norton/ashort.htm

>>18601640
I'm sorry anon, I'm about to go eat now, just finished :(
>>
>>18601652
Thank you so much for the link. I'll be sure to check it out. Have a good one.
>>
>>18601651
>I just can't get myself relaxed and focused

Have you tried [...] ?
>meditation
>mind/mood-altering substances
>divining before bed
>creating a special divining space
Etc.

>fire
Pyromancy is fun. It's only as dangerous as you make it.
>>
>>18601652
thats ok i understand! thanks for all your help!
>>
>>18601652
>>>18601544 (You) #
>>>18601647 (You) #
>Here anon!
Thank you, this helped. Im now a little more confident.
>>
>>18601652
Yeah, I'll probably get to playing it one of these days but for now all I really know is he kills gods and shit. I could see the insane amount of frustration he has and how being tied up has some real parallels. I could also see it maybe being connor from assassins creed 3 since I've been playing it, but the frustration sure sounds more like kratos. Thanks for that, and also the read. I hope you also get the same kind of freedom as well
>>
File: gothicart104.jpg (122KB, 473x700px) Image search: [Google]
gothicart104.jpg
122KB, 473x700px
>>18601659
You're welcome, hope it works for you as it did for me.

>>18601662
I hope you get help with some other reader, if not, let me know next time I'll read and I'll give you the preference.

>>18601666
First dubs, now trips. You've been blessed anon! And that's the spirit, be confident and don't let life crush you *hears the Rocky Balboa speech to his son* and you'll be fine, I believe in you.

>>18601669
Funny I saw this dude in another scrying too lol, I can't play this fancy games with the potato laptop I have but at least my bf fills me up with the storyline, I might try someday. Thank you for the kind wishes and be well.

I'm out now, have a good day /div/
>>
>>18601679
Let me just say right now, it's not a bad game but it takes a while to really get anywhere. I like it, but it starts off making you think you're playing one guy and you wind up playing connor for the rest which bugs some people. Aside from that though, it's a solid game minus some entertaining typical ubisoft bugs
>>
somebody reading?
>>
File: Coyote 2.png (214KB, 418x439px) Image search: [Google]
Coyote 2.png
214KB, 418x439px
Doing one card tarot readings for the first 3 people to reply to this post with requisite info. If I can't understand what the fuck you're asking you get skipped and somebody else gets your spot.

Requisites:

>Shape & Color:

>Query:
>>
>>18601818

Should i send the letter today?

Yellow heart
>>
>>18601818
What does he look like (future bf)
:P

Red circle
>>
>>18601819

>Dominion - 2 of Wands

Do it.

>>18601825

You're not getting that off a one card reading.
>>
>>18601818
green square

Should I back off from a friend for a while?
>>
>>18601818
What do I do now?
blue diamond
>>
>>18601818
Psychedelic purple triangle

I have to call an agent concerning my unemployment in not so long, will it turn out that'll be eligible to receive money?

Thanks
>>
>>18601839

>Virtue - 3 of Wands

Strong relationship without there being a likely possibility of them cheating.

>>18601857

Valour - 7 of Wands (Reversed)

Disengage immediately.

>>18601862
>>18601863

Missed the bus, I'm done for the moment. No more requests will be considered.
>>
Air query
Is the woman i love a bad person? Like is she just playing with my feelings cause she likes to know i love her?
Thanks in advance /div/
>>
Trading

How will she receive the offer? will she accept?

I scry and Tarot
>>
>>18601818
If you're still doing these...

Turqoise circle
In what form will happiness surround me this month?
>>
I will be doing 10 Geomancy readings. I need to improve my skills in said divination system.

I need:

>A gender
>A name or nickname (they can be fake)
>If you want something related to time I need a specific time frame, e.g. "Will I find a job before the end of this month?"

I do not do general readings.

Okay if anyone wants to trade, PM me on the Discord Channel.
>>
>>18602287
>>Male
>>Michael
>>will I emerge victorious of my problem in the next two weeks?
>>
>>18602033
>>18602287
Im a male
Call her M and me joseph
Thank you
>>
>>18602287

Thanks - may I please have a reading? I don't have the discord information unfortunately (I'm at work).

Nickname: Rocky
Question: I'll be taking a significant risk in the very near future (3-5 days) where I will be quitting my job and moving to Texas for a new opportunity. Do you think this is a wise decision? Or will it be in my best financial interested to move my entire life half way across the country?
>>
>>18602287
Male
Y and Y

Why did she stopped talking to me around three months ago?
>>
>>18602287
Female
Charcoal
Is there a possibility of getting in some romance related stuff in the end of spring and beginning of summer?
>>
Trading

24 male bi (suspected)

Am I better off with a man or woman?
>>
>>18602287
Male
Patrick
Will she love me before the end of this month?
>>
>>18602291
Caput Draconis, things will remain more or less the same, I do not see you attaining victory but I do not see things getting worse either.

>>18602293
What do you want to know?

>>18602296
Rubeus. They say that you should go for it. Even if there is a risk the rewards will be worth it.
>>
>>18602287
Female
Major
Can I trust my step son
>>
>>18602329
Im the person on the air query which is
"Is the woman i love a bad person? Like is she just playing with my feelings cause she likes to know i love her?"
>>
>>18602329

Thanks I appreciate it.
>>
>>18602306
Acquisitio. She had certain financial problems which prevented her to talk to you again.

>>18602309
Unfortunately I see Tristitia (sorrow). You will face suffering by that time. Be careful of what you do.

>>18602319
Unfortunately the dice say no.
>>
>>18602287
Male
The man in black
I will have this year a relationship( i like gurls)??
ty, senpai
>>
>>18602287
F
Female
In this year does E and I would be closer like before?
>>
>>18602347
Thanks!
>>
>>18602331
They say yes. I see Fortuna Minor. So you will have a decent relationship. Nothing particularly good but not bad either.

>>18602335
>>18602293
Via. It seems to be that her mind is always changing. The dice say you should not rely too much on her.
>>
>>18602360
Thanks that sounds about right appreciate it
>>
>>18602347
>You will face suffering by that time. Be careful of what you do.
Well, after this, I'll stick to my current plan and focus on something else. Thanks
>>
>>18602348
Unfortunately for you they say no. They also say that you should work on self improvement to be more appealing to the girls.

That is what will allow you to improve your chances of getting a girl.
>>
>>18602381
omfg, the suffering is eternal, ty anyways senpai ;D
>>
>>18602360
second anon, thank you
>>
>>18602287
F

Sam

will i have a relationship soon?
>>
Hi, due to my poor connection there is a chance I wont be able to reply

name of choice: Silas
question: Since I want to go into schooling, will there be an obstical that follows my persuit of knowledge and skill?
>>
File: 4 of Crows.jpg (26KB, 648x383px) Image search: [Google]
4 of Crows.jpg
26KB, 648x383px
Doing two readings and trading for two more. Anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>18602398
suffering never ends, anon, never
>>
>>18602439
hope you can do my reading OH
Male
cancer
what does she think about me?why did she came back?

confused

thanks in advance, nice day
>>
>>18602439
Female
Taurus-Gemini Cusp
Will V be able to push everything aside to begin to love me once again?
Feeling a bit melancholy.
>>
>>18602439
I will add the two categories your reading
>>18602437
sign: Leo
Feeling: Unsatisfied
>>
>>18602439
Male
Aries
Will I find happiness this year?
Unhappy
Thanks!
>>
>>18602287
female, snowstah, and will I be happier by the end of the year? thank you :D
>>
>>18602481
Unfortunately I see you very sad. I see Tristitia.

They say there is someone you lost, that you might need to get back in order to be happy again.
>>
>>18602504
:(
>>
>>18602287
female
Amika
What will happen between J and me?
>>
>>18602504
Do you have any insight as to who it might be? An older family member, for example?

Is Geomancy like the Tarot, in which a reading suggests what may happen, from a series of possible events, or does it simply imply the most likely scenario?

Sorry for the long answer haha; I appriciate the reading, however sombre.
>>
>>18602535
I do not know the reader or whatever this drama is. While i do agree bullying readers are not nice, there are some readers who're having a lot of mental health issues, and they are usually the fake readers.

I may talk about this fake readers thing in future. It's more than you think, but i've seen a couple readers who are actually seeing the future, in their way.

I'm just saying this to those fake ones. You are degenerates and some of the people can sense that fakeness. Don't mess around with this shit.
>>
>>18602554
It gives you the possible outcome given the current variables.

I can check if you want but it would be easier for me if you gave me initials of those who might be related to this subject.
>>
>>18602535

Some edgelord Nietzschean cultivating and harvesting negative energy. Report and ignore.
>>
>>18602565
Rad Ryan and cheswick are usually really good. Both of them gave me incredibly personal readings, it really did feel as if they read my situation like an open book, even giving details I never mentioned.
>>
>>18602565
Could you elaborate as to what you mean by mental health issues? There's a lot of good readers here who seem to struggle with personal issues and themselves in one way or another, so I don't think you're entirely right on that one. May be a correlation, sure, but I don't think it's the case.
>>
>>18602570
Thank you so much; his initials are DRH :)
>>
>>18602581
>implying your average shitposter in here is capable of cultivating and harvesting energy

you really are overestimating them
>>
File: 1486061494091.jpg (73KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486061494091.jpg
73KB, 640x960px
>Reminder not to feed trolls

>>18602465
>>18602466

Sorry for the delay guys, will start soon
>>
>>18602597
I see Puer as your relationship with that person.

They also say that renewing the interaction with that person would make you happier.
>>
>>18602606
I suspect that he's the one I'm going to loose. Puer makes sense in this siutation, albiet indirectly; he is my grandfather, and is currently suffering with prostate cancer. I feel I may loose him by the end of the year - in proceeds with your reading.
>>
>>18602604
And the other 2? At least choose one of them pleaaseee
>>
>>18602497

>gets up
>walls over to the "Days Without Someone Being a Faggot in the Thread" counter and resets it to 0

-sigh-
>>
>>18602597
>DRH
Poor Dobert Rowney Hunior. I hope things go well for him, even if he is sometimes conceited.
>>
>>18602619
I am so sorry. You can request for more advice from me in the Discord channel if you would like that.
>>
>>18602633
No, it's okay; I think I have my answer. Thank you dearly. The least I can do is hope for the best, and spend as much time as possible with him before the end of the year.

Thank you.

>>18602631
I'll take care of our dearest supercilious, but deeply lovable Dobert for both of us.
>>
>>18602645
aaaw too bad you seemed like a nice person.
>>
Anyway, I will stop doing readings atm. I might come back later in the day.
>>
File: 99A1.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
99A1.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
I'll be performing up to four tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

Guidelines:

>No death queries

>No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)

>No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries

>No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*

>No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)

>One question per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)

>Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)

>Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse."

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"

Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"

>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, romantic relationship, professional project, financial situation)

>Note: I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet the guidelines and requisites in one post.

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18602809
will things work out fro me
>>
Hey there! Please do me if possible:

Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14H2d13ycYg
Will I be able to achieve the goals I've set for myself and if yes sooner or rather later?
>>
>>18602809
Female

triangle
Pink/silver

Feeling like everything in life is good, abundant, and prosperous and will only get better

It's been a little over a month since I've spoken to my ex boyfriend. I can't stop thinking about him. I feel like I'm in a secure enough place in and of myself where I could successfully be friends with him, but I'd love to be in a relationship again.

Is he thinking about contacting me again? Do I cross his mind at all?
>>
>>18602809
In finding a promising career path, what do I need to sort out mentally?

Female
Green heart
Talking to myself in the mirror for a few hours
>>
>>18602809
Shape: Rectangle
Color: Blue
Favorite Thing: Warming up after swimming, the feeling of cold in your bones and warmth on your skin

Query: If I continue living the way that I am, same job, same school, same kind of schedule, will I end up in a romantic relationship?
>>
How do you pronounce tarot?
>>
>>18602899
Tear-ROW
>>
>>18602899
tare (like on a scale) oh
>>
>>18602902
>>18602907
Ok good. I thought for sure I was pronouncing it right. But my one friend always says Tare-rot lol.
>>
>>18602899
Short ta and followed up with rot, which I pronounce as the word ''rot''.
>>
>>18602902
>tear-ROW
>tear-ROW-ROW-FIGHT-THE-POWA
Really though anon, you shouldn't use tear because it can be read as a tear you make in a piece of paper, or a tear that you shed. Too ambiguous.

Wikipedia says "ˈtæroʊ", which if you can't understand, use the french tarau.
>>
>>18602821
>>18602842
>>18602848

Denied, Status Code 400.

>>18602851

About Query: Prince of Disks
Primary Issue: Science - 6 of Swords
Clarification: Fortune
Expanded Clarification: Wealth - 10 of Disks

The problem here is that your skillset is insufficient-- Most of what you know and are capable of doing is irrelevant to what's in demand on the job market. You need to find something specific you're interested in, research what's in demand for that field, keep up with that field and what's relevant to it, then educate yourself on the subjects to make yourself look like an appealing asset to whatever person/company you want to peddle your services to. Learn how to market yourself; Play up your strengths, play down your weaknesses. The subtle art of marketing is an invaluable skill for any field.
>>
>>18602917
Thanks anon
I didn't know or think of that
>>
>>18602916
>>18602913
No, reee, it's a french word, the t on the end is silent.
I'm gonna also paste the etymology from wikipedia and then explain it.
"The word tarot and German Tarock derive from the Italian tarocchi, the origin of which is uncertain. There are many theories.[3] The singular term is tarocco, which means a type of blood orange in modern Italian. One theory relates to the Taro River in northern Italy; the game may have originated in Milan or Bologna.[4] Other writers believe it comes from the Arabic word طرق turuq, which means 'ways'.[5] Alternatively, it may be from the Arabic ترك taraka, 'to leave, abandon, omit, leave behind'.[6]"

Since it derives from italian tarocchi, you would essentially truncate the word to be "taro" with the original pronunciation, or as close as you can get. Taracco, taraka, none of the variations have the "t" sound on the end.
The different spellings are different languages attempt to put the same sounding word into language. Meaning despite the regional spelling differences it sounds the same. No "t".
>>
>>18602933
Thank you for trying, but I'm still going to stick to tarot. Just to know that people like you are going to be upset about it and I can get a laugh out of it.
>>
File: 1485646555371.jpg (44KB, 332x317px) Image search: [Google]
1485646555371.jpg
44KB, 332x317px
>>18602465 >>18602466 >>18602469 >>18602480

Crazy day... Any of you guys still around?
>>
>>18602946
stop samefagging
>>
>>18602938
Agreed
>>
>>18602899
How do you pronounce the name Tara?

It's pretty much the same except you substitute the second "a" for the letter "o"
>>
>>18602949
Taurus-Gemini cusp reporting. How was your day so far if I may ask? Seems a little hectic no?
>>
>>18602949
Are you doing readings?
>>
>>18602949
Aries guy is still here
>>
>>18602889

About Query: Princess of Cups
External Influences: Truce - 4 of Swords
Personal Influences: Prince of Swords
Hidden External Influences: Love - 2 of Cups
Hidden Personal Influences: Interference - 8 of Swords
Don't Do: Ace of Cups
Do: Luxury - 4 of Cups
Likely Outcome: Cruelty - 9 of Swords
Clarification: Queen of Swords

It's definitely possible, but you should avoid it. It will just lead to an unhealthy relationship. As it stands, you have a ton of issues you need to work through. You self-sabotage whenever things are going too well, you seek conflict for the sake of it because it makes you feel alive. The problem with starting a relationship with the person who's waiting in the wind for you is that your issues would ruin it in short order; "Get your house in order before inviting company over", as my grandmother would say.
>>
>>18602809
Male
Blue circle
Sunflower fried seeds
Should I accept the money making offer my friend is advising me to do?
>>
>>18602809
female
light purple circle
I love pandan flavored sweets
I'd like some kind of reading on what path I should be taking right now. It can be specifically about any subject or just generally speaking. Things have been really stressful lately and I feel like I've been losing control a lot more than I usually do. I also feel pretty isolated and somewhat depressed. I want things to get better. I want some kind of hope of something to look forward to.

If you have a better question you thing would help me out based off of what I said, I'm open and appreciative of anything.
>>
>>18602976
>Sunflower fried seeds
mmmm, haven't ate sunflower seeds in ages

Barbecue flavoured ones are so good, so are the ones with chunk of salts on the shells
>>
>>18602942
>thank you for trying but
I don't understand. I presented the proper way of pronunciation, with reason and evidence included. I understand if in the process of changing, you slip here or there, that's understandable. But why see where you're wrong, and continue going headstrong anyway?
If you continue on improper pronunciation, that could reflect on you poorly, from the mundane other people not believing you / thinking you're less credible because you don't know (or refuse) something as basic as the pronunciation, or the psychological implications of the minding hearing similar things when you say "tarot". The two ways I can imagine you saying it right now are teh-ROT, which would carry a sense of decay, and tah-rought, didn't phonetics out that one properly but I implied it to rhyme with throat.
If I were to take a stab in the dark I might even suggest you have some trouble with decay or throat problems, but that'd be snake oil at its finest. Really though, we're anonymous. Just take the opportunity for growth.
...And I -just- read the last half of your sentence again. Jeez. My bad. Instead of hocus pocus, or snake oil, let me just ask you a basic question. How's that stubbornness working out for you?
>>
>>18602957
>>18602956

Mostly job nuances, i just remember why i hate driving.

>>18602965

Doing it

>>18602965
Query?
>>
>>18602809
Male
Blue Circle
Sliding into cool pool water on a hot day

What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?

What will be the final result if I continue on with Tai Chi?
>>
>>18602976

Special Message from Deck: The Chariot

About Query: Swiftness - 6 of Wands
External Influences: The Lovers
Personal Influences: Disappointment - 5 of Swords
Hidden External Influences: Sorrow - 3 of Swords
Hidden Personal Influences: Adjustment
Don't Do: Prince of Disks
Do: The Universe
Likely Outcome: The Chariot
Clarification: Peace - 4 of Swords

Doooo eeeeet. Dooooo eeeeeeettttt nowww. My decks practically screaming at me that you need to take them up on it ASAP. Don't let your fear of a bad decision fuck you out of this chance, budro. You'll be content with the results if you do it, and kicking yourself if you don't.
>>
>>18603019
I'm
>>18602959

Are you doing readings?
>>
>>18603019
Ahhh I get you. I have patience for my reading, take your time. (:
>>
>>18602949
I'm here >>18602465
please
>>
Trading anyone?

>>18603031

Yes
>>
>>18602953
Not so much. Tara has a hard a, whereas tarot has a soft a. If you were to focus on only the first syllable, put your fingers to the tongue of your mouth as you say the words, you would (should) notice a difference between the two.
Tara, come to think of it, is pronounced like the word "terra"... but that's enough linguistical fun for now.

I just got food delivered, so gonna eat.
Chow, 'mein' :)
>>
>>18603057
I'll trade you. What do you need from me?

I just need a name, a query, and a birthday.
>>
>>18603057
I'm the anon who you replied to and what info do you need? Unfortunately I don't divine tho so i can't trade
>>
>>18602466

Knight of Cups, Two of Cups

If this is not a straight yer, i dont know what else could be, great cards.

>Seven of Pentacles, Temperance

It might take some time, some sort of project might have him busy at the moment.
>>
>>18603068

I dont need your trade lel, just a question and the info asked above.
>>
>>18603058
Dude i'm the one who gave that example and my main language is french

That was my take on it

Another example: how do you say "bozo"? Take the last "o" and pronounce it the same way when you say "Tarot"
>>
>>18602991
>>18603012
>>18603026

Denied, Status Code 400.
>>
>>18603078
>Gender
Male
>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>Query
Can you tell me what could happen in the coming months for me? Positive or negative i don't care i want a raw reading please and thanks
>A word that describes how you feel right now
Relieved
>>
>>18603072
Interesting, he told me that he wants to be alone for a couple of days. Thank you!
>>
>>18601397
I have a quick question regarding the I Ching:
When I have multiple changing lines in my hexagram, do I simply change all of them to receive the second hexagram? Or are there certain rules as to which changes and which doesn't?
I tried looking it up but the answers I found seemed unclear.
>>
>>18603113
Can't handle*
>>
>>18603061

Do you absolutely need a birthday? Recent events have me wary of providing any more personal info, dont ask why though, you dont want to know.

Andres
Male
Cancer

What method do you use?

>What do i need?

Need Gender, Sign and a word that describes how you feel right now.
>>
>>18602924
Thank you.
>>
How do I get a reading around here?
>>
>>18603085
I don't understand your code
You seem to not want close ended questions that are this/that, yes/no but then you deny something that's open ended and seeking guidance.

Part of reading is reshaping a question to fit how you read.

I do that all the time for people.

I appreciate the time you give but at the same time I don't appreciate the lack of explanation when you shut people down.
>>
>>18603140

You find a reader that's currently accepting requests and submit a request with whatever information they need, or you make an "air query" by just posting generally requested information like astrological sign/gender/age and the question you'd like to be read for.
>>
>>18603029
Holy shit thanks
>>
>>18603159
Is there a reader currently accepting requests...?
>>
File: 000000.jpg (40KB, 728x455px) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
40KB, 728x455px
yo my dudes, I have pendulum and time.

Want reads? :DDD
>>
>>18603177

A or B? Friend
>>
>>18603177
should I pursue any of them or just relax and rest
let whatever come to me?

alternatively if you can do more open ended, I'd like some general guidance on what to do in life right now
>>
>>18603019
Aries guy's query is :Will i find happiness this year?
Sorry for the waiting, Idubbbz uploaded new video
>>
>>18603122
Are you still reading? I gave you the info here
>>18603098
>>
>>18602480

Page of Pentacles, Page of Wands, Knight of Pentacles, Five of Cups (R)

You will find interest in an old project that will bring you excitement and help you get out of this dark times. Overall a straight yer, you just have to look for it.

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>18603081
Well, alright then, let me just reuse an earlier thing from the "tear" guy.
Tara to you, may be different than tara to me. While terra is latin for earth, tara is the name for various goddesses from numerous religions. Indian, polynesian, etc.

But the bozo one works better, yeah.
English is a tricky language sometimes. Phonetics wise japanese and polish is much easier, but I digress.
>>
>>18603177
Am I on the right path?

Thank you sweetie.
>>
>>18603212
Thanks
>>
>>18603184
B

>>18603185
Yes

no guidance, sorry

>>18603256
it's like... maybe - no?
>>
>>18603312
>it's like... maybe - no?

Oh snap.

Thank you!
>>
>>18603312
wait so was the yes to pursue or the yes to rest
the either or was pursue vs rest
>>
>>18603177
Is this girl I know okay? She won't text me back and she was suicidal.... she's also pregnant.... Hopefully she's just mad at me (I have no idea why) but what's your read on the situation. I know there's not much you can know but whatever.
>>
>>18602465

>Wheel of Fortune, King of Swords

She thinks its fated that you two shall meat, simply the right thing. Moreover she probably see some righteousness in you, overall the simple answer ''it just felt right''.

Hope it helped and nice day to you.
>>
>>18603177
Is crush 1 my nect bf? Crush 2?
>>
>>18603177
Am i going to enter a relationship by the end of this month?
>>
>>18603177
Will I get what I currently want (short term)?
Will it happen?
>>
>>18603098

>Eight of Swords, Star, Queen of Swords, King of Pentacles

There might be an important event related your clarity of mind. I dont see anything bad but grow in a lot of aspects in your life, as long as you maintain faith and a clear mind on how to solve this, expect an important partnership as well.

This is as far as i go with such a vague question. Hope this helped.
>>
Trading anyone?
>>
>>18603407
Yeah man thanks alot, i got alot of input lately that always seems to reflect this particular element of the reading:
>There might be an important event related your clarity of mind. I dont see anything bad but grow in a lot of aspects in your life
>important partnership as well.
Like for an endeavour or love related? If love then that's highly unlikely cause i'm never going to share my life with a cunt anymore and i'm pretty much isolating myself of any types of low minded individuals

Thanks alot for your time and energy!
>>
>>18603417
What query did you have in mind and what method do you do?
>>
Trading.

I keep thinking of a specified moment in the future, that's going to happen soon. What's really going to happen? Why is it important to me?
>>
>>18603688

Doing it

Should I go this week or next week?
>>
>>18603688
The fool, nine of cups, knight of swords

Eh. Nothing bad, in fact quite good. It will be similar to winning the lottery for you but in a different sense. Something chance will happen that will fill you with a lot of joy. This could be a new person or a new job entering your life. It will be an overwhelmingly positive experience for you but dont get too lost in it. Remember to keep your head in check and you will be fine.

How is love looking for me in the next two weeks?
>>
>>18603727
>>18603688

Some form of confrontation with fate, it will help to mend previous mistakes done by you and set things straight once again.

A fresh start for all involved is what you should aim for. Be authentic and caring and you will do great
>>
26/m/aries

Am I condemned to be a beta cuck for the rest of my life? Should I get myself off the gene pool because I'm bound to a lonely existence of continual failure?
>>
Willing to trade

I can read tarot
>>
>>18603839
still there?
>>
>>18603839

What should I make of this new piece of information? Is it as relevant as I think it is?

What is your query?
>>
>>18603852
Yes, here's my query...it's the usual love shit:

Does the guy I have a crush on also have a crush on me and how should I approach the situation?

What's yours?
>>
>>18603865
got it. starting now.
mine is: is there a possibility the man I love and I can live together someday?
>>
>>18603865
>Magician, six of pentacles, six of swords, three of wands, Page of wands
He is interested. He daydreams a bit about what things could be like with you or what you think about him. Right now, it's just a little crush, and some interest. He'll still need a bit convincing, but that shouldn't be too hard. He likes you as a person as well, not just the physical aspects. I see this crush having a lot of potential to turn into something. Good luck, anon.
Me: >>18603866
>>
>>18603727
>>18603738
Give me a moment. I'm back and forgot about this.
>>
>>18603727
You should go this week, while it's still strong with you. Getting bogged down in thought will bog down your performance. If it's the feeling that matters, that's what you need to travel with.

>>18603738
I see people that you like, that you become infatuated with. They completely string out your thought, and you're unable to act at first, but it is recommended you do so. And I mean just going for it--no planning, no waiting. Just try it.
>>
>>18603882
Thanks! Good news for you too:

Page of Pentacles, The Star, Nine of Cups

It looks like your relationship started off as something lighthearted and innocent, but not very mature or serious.

It looks like now's the time to follow your instincts and let it grow and stabilize into a more solid bond.

Nine of cups is an excellent outcome card for relationships and shows that you'll have a stable homelife and can start making plans towards a future together.
>>
>>18603913
thanks!
>>
>>18603865
Mine:

What does david think of me?
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
the place is dead today
>>
File: 1486322634079.png (675KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486322634079.png
675KB, 500x500px
Reading for 2/6/17

King of Wands, Seven of Swords reversed, Six of Swords reversed.

My wings twist into metallic jewelry. The snowglobe melts under the weight of the waterfall. Forty years of windshield wiper fistfights. Laminate my soul, I'm coming home. Kingfisher cried "DEAR ONE, MY HEART IS LIKE A BAG OF EYEBALLS." You're addicted to the simulation. The only cure is dancing. Atlantis fed me a billabong jacket. Aren't you going to come with me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfa56tjBQo

Doing readings. Give me and image and a song and a query (you can ask for a general) and your gender and also you must say "big pepe bless" to receive a reading. Big pepe bless.
>>
File: art.gif (997KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
art.gif
997KB, 500x475px
>>18604184
Big pepe bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTST11Ybwg4

General please, female.
>>
>>18604184
https://youtu.be/YCKMQOwGBAU?t=10m40s

General love reading or
Will I be single my whole life?

Big pepe bless
>>
File: pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>18604184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

big pepe bless

Female

Is it OK if I don't attach any picture to my CV, or should I definitely do it?
>>
>>18604190
Six of Swords reversed, Wheel of Fortune, Five of Swords.

Okay so you are going to have some good luck soon and it's going to help you on your battle. Maybe you're going somewhere and you find someone to host you as you're couchsurfing or something like that. The world is showing good hospitality to you and allowing you to live as you please. The sour candy wraps itself around a ringing dove. You are one step ahead of everything and don't need to worry about anything surprising you. Life is a struggle, yes, but you're owning it.
>>
File: Fire-Emblem-Fates-21.jpg (691KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Fire-Emblem-Fates-21.jpg
691KB, 5000x5000px
>>18604184
https://youtu.be/1uo3jYySlss

General love reading

Big pepe bless
>>
>>18604205
Oh... I forgot. I'm male.
Thanks in advance
>>
File: IMG_0054.jpg (512KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.jpg
512KB, 1500x1500px
>>18604184
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ
Love general
Male
Big Pepe bless
>>
>>18604191
Eight of Cups reversed, Ten of Wands, The Chariot.

You won't be single your whole life. But it will be a struggle. You have tools to help you, you have tinder and okcupid or whatever site you want and the point is there are pieces in place in order to help you you just need to put the pieces together. And it's not that hard to do. Everyone's lonely. Even ugly people have relationships. You will find victory. A Japanese businessman stumbles into nirvana. A parakeet gets its beak stuck in a fruitcake.
>>
File: wXBqTDb.jpg (72KB, 750x415px) Image search: [Google]
wXBqTDb.jpg
72KB, 750x415px
>>18604184

Big pepe bless
female
What "life lesson" do I have next to learn?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0LSBIaODPU
>>
>>18604216
how does it relate to the cards?
>>
File: tree-dawn-nature-bucovina-56875.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tree-dawn-nature-bucovina-56875.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>18604184
Male
What did she thought when I called her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqqUDv-N0PM

Big pepe bless
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (249KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
249KB, 500x725px
>>18604184
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=dsk9FU52_Ds

General reading please

Big pepe bless
>>
>>18604194
Ten of Swords, Temperance, Knight of Pentacles reversed.

Attach your picture!! A passport comes to life and asks for a lemonade. A juniper dragons into a donut. It will go farther with your picture, the more information the better.
>>
>>18604226
Oh yeah forgot to post i'm a male
>>
>>18604221
I'm male btw
>>
File: awww.jpg (51KB, 880x586px) Image search: [Google]
awww.jpg
51KB, 880x586px
>>18604184

Big Pepe bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw2WQjqKpVM

Female

Lately I've been thinking about this aesthetic procedure. Sometimes I get just "fuck yeah let's do eet" because I think I'll look much better, but some other times I'm like "nah, not really". Do your cards have something to tell me about it?

Thank you.
>>
>>18604184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JUvj9uIOts

Female
love reading please

big pepe bless xD.
>>
>>18604205
Four of Cups reversed, The Hanged Man, Eight of Swords reversed.

You have missed an opportunity due to you being lazy. But don't worry, you have your personal freedom and that's a beautiful thing. Don't let anything take your freedom from you. Not any woman for sure. Look for a woman who allows you to expand on your freedom and do creative things with. My heart plays skip rope to the beat of this song.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 263x192px
>>18604184
Can you describe physically the man i'm going to date or something?
Big pepe bless. (fem here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQq9jz-HUQ4
>>
>>18604239
Oh, the image doesn't attached, sorry.
>>
>>18604231
Thank you for your advice! I'll do it.

>A passport comes to life and asks for a lemonade.
This definitely caught my attention. Do you mind explaining further, or it was just blabbering?
>>
>>18604214
Nine of Wands reversed, Knight of Wands, Temperance reversed.

You are impatient and paranoid but adventurous and with a pure heart. Find someone down to earth who wants to have children and raise a family and have a good time with you. Drinks beer with you, hangs out with you, does "you" stuff. I see someone who sings. She will sing to you. The gun shoots a declaration of memes. Everyone rejoices, except for Tom Petty.
>>
Trading?
>>
>>18604258
Thanks Ryan, moonie was looking for you last night.
>>
File: IMG_0009.png (956KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.png
956KB, 750x1334px
>>18604214
Can I get a description of my next partner? Or when I'll get them?
Male
Big Pepe Bless
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLs62oW9Q8lW_aTZwLMKBSqw&v=zOjZIJNo8Pg
Thank Ryan
>>
>>18604184
>>18604269

Tagged the wrong person like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18604217
The Sun, The Tower, Ten of Wands reversed.

Your lessons your're looking for are all solved for you... in the past, in your childhood. Do you remember the first time you felt "oh my god i'm alive?!" The lesson you need to learn next is that it's okay to have fun, the world wants you to have fun even if it seems like it's out to get you. A stupid bird tries to turn into the Eiffel Tower. You will have sudden revelations of pure life that will shock you. Remember it's okay to neglect some responsibilities. It's all about balance.
>>18604221
Eight of Cups reversed is you wandering aimlessly trying to find direction, Ten of Wands is you persevering through the struggle to find a partner, The Chariot is you finding victory and love.
>>18604253
It means what it means.
>>
Now the question is how many years do I have to struggle still. I've struggled on this my whole life. I'm unlovable.
>>
>>18604222
Four of Cups, Three of Swords reversed, Knight of Cups.

What you said gave her optimism and hope and she thought you were very romantic and charming. I don't know what the conversation was about but there's also some apathy in her, I think it's good apathy though not bad apathy. Like she doesn't care but it's good that she doesn't care because it adds to her dimensions, you know? My mom loves Tori Amos. A million buildings bury your brain with video games and building blocks.
>>
>>18604292
>>18604280
forgot to tag
>>
>>18604226
Page of Cups reversed, Knight of Swords, Two of Cups.

You haven't sort of figured out that all life is materiality and you can't break away from the material plane at all, even in dreams you are bound to your body. And although that kind of sucks we can still delude ourselves into being happy (okay that still sounds pretty bad but I'm doing my best here). Your eyes are fires that kill the best looking man in Cambodia. Win... Win!!! You can!!! Have you forgotten that words are magic too? Grammar magics.
>>
File: tumblr_n99xcuOAET1r800m3o1_1280.jpg (783KB, 1280x1183px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n99xcuOAET1r800m3o1_1280.jpg
783KB, 1280x1183px
>>18604184
Did he mean to treat me poorly? Does he think he hurt me?
female
Big pepe bless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyE9vFGKogs
>>
>>18604237
>>18604239
>>18604247
>>18604269
Guys I am done doing readings, sorry! I'll be back tomorrow!! Sorry there weren't many readers today.
>>
>>18604324
No worries, I'll catch you tomorrow. Have a good night.
>>
>>18604317
>Your eyes are fires that kill the best looking man in Cambodia. Win... Win!!! You can!!!
Care to explain? I'm not even gay
>>
Trading with tarot or runes, choose your method.

Query:
love general
>>
>>18604262

Still at it?
>>
>>18604357
Yes whats up?
>>
>>18604355

Doing it.

I will have the same please
>>
>>18604339
You kill with your eyes and mind.
>>
>>18604373
Come to the discord nigga
>>
>>18604355
You there?

I want to know how long the peak in my career will last? And how high?

Do tarot for me.
>>
>>18604362

What am I losing by walking away? And what am I wining?

Yours?
>>
>>18604385
Would you mind trading with me? Same query?

>>18604384
>>
>>18604363
Wow, this was weird. I have finished writing your reply and then the pc click another thing and I was in another board @_@.

Anyhow, I was telling you... that right now you belong to a group of people or your family where you are very confortable, however, you will meet someone who will make you face them and take some decisions that maybe appears too "crazy" for your people right now, like taking out of your comfort zone. Maybe it involves changing city or moving away.
You need to consider your future and your needs and don't listen to the little issues that could appear to bother you to take this path.
You will have to face yourself and question what you really want and need so you can get your happiness.

It's somewhat heavy this reading, are you a loner for too much time? I will suggest some relaxing and chilling out with friends, hang out without expectacions (by the feeling I'm having with you).

Feel free to ask to deepen more.
>>
>>18604355
>>18604363

I can see you are currently having a headache or so to speak. Impatience and lack of proper understanding has brought you this ... sort of a sad reading so far to be honest.

Anyways, i think you have been waiting for some pieces of a puzzle to magically come togheter and just have not find the proper completion of it, it is in part to your lack of real compromise to it, like you just keep this part of your life separated of everything else and hence just getting disappointment.

Show more commitment and you will find success in the quest, it is time too get your feet wt. The good part is that is all just in your mind, just get out of your safe zone and soon you will see pogress.

Sorry if i am a bit blunt, a lot on my head right now... Hope it helped and i am willing to extend if you feel I am off or simply have a more detailed question.
>>
Trading a reading

anyone around?
>>
>>18604385
>losing: knight of wands, king of swords, page of wands
>winning: the sun, ace of pentacles, five of wands
you are losing a chance with someone who you are very attracted to obviously but I don't think this chance was going to bear any fruit anyways. there is a lot of attraction but no substance and this would have burned out if something even managed to happen. for smart reasons that you know deep down inside.

there is a chance of pure real happiness coming to you if you do decide to walk away. something that is strong and lasting and not going to whizz away quickly. you will also feel more comfortable speaking for yourself and have a stronger voice. you will become a new and happier person. it sounds better if you walk away and this seems like you win a lot more than you lose if you choose to leave.

can i have a reading on my love interest and i?
>>
>>18604407

Jesus Christ.. yes there is this girl that lives far away but she has rejected me hard cold, I thought we were a perfect match but seems that she does not thinks the same... don't know why she keeps appearing in my readings and it's part of why I am so stressed... every reading I get talks about her even if the questions are not romantic and I just don't want to look like the loony who keeps chasing a girl who keeps rejecting him.

I am honestly considering making a collage of the readings (like 15 so far?) when i inevitably get rejected one more time and post them on the OP :^(

Thank you for your reading, it's accurate I guess... I don't know
>>
>>18604453
I'm trading. Here's my query.

>>18604384
>>
>>18604423
>>18604458

Lol, very alike feelings right now.

All in my mind, this is the second reading that tell me that. I will start considering it.

Do you want me to deepen more in your reading? I am ok with your answer, thanks for it!

I was very impatient. But yes... I kind of get the point.
>>
>>18604466
Here's my query: what's going on with them? will they break up soon or are they going to last?
>>
>>18604483
>>18604466
They're going to last. They're working out the details of what can often ruin relationships if left unchecked. Just seems like a 'something' happened. Nope, just a general working out the kinks of the routine. In fact I think they're beginning to get more serious and dealing with this is the key to making that step.

But, not being on the other side yet...they're in the middle of it, you know, the Five of Wands, X of Wands type of thing, and it seems like anything could happen from an outside glance. But I think they both know they're staying together.
>>
>>18604466
Past: 7 of pentacles, Present: Ace of Pentacles, Future: Ten of Pentacles (reversed), Bonus (what to avoid): Judgment (reversed)

You've been working hard and it looks like you're currently reaping what you sow and will be for a long, long time (years).

However, you do have some setbacks ahead of you, due to not being honest with yourself and avoiding careful self reflection, which will lead to poor decision making. Don't let your current success go to your head and let you get sloppy. Keep in mind all the work you had to do to get where you are and don't lose sight of that.
>>
>>18604456

Give me a minute, thanks.

>>18604470

Yes please, you were accurate. I'd like to know why does she rejects me? What should I do? If you have another query I don't mind continuing trading, I will try Scry for your next one if you want
>>
>>18604503
Oh, well I hope so. I think I am rather hyperaware of myself, though. Leads to poor decision-making. Thanks.
>>
>>18604516
I'd say the seven of pentacles indicates you have been. The reversed judgment shows your decision making getting cloudy in the future, possibly due to all the success you've been having making you feel like you can do no wrong. Just keep yourself on your toes and you should be able to avoid. Tarot is never set in stone, it's just one possibility.
>>
>>18604456

I find that you think your love is unrequited and certainly your love interest is giving you a lot of mixed signals to give reasoning to your thoughts. Your LI has a good opinion of you so that is a start but your second guessing or erratic behaiviour makes him/her wary.

The relationship is about to fall down I am afraid but I can see that walking away is far from what you desire although I don't think you truly know what you want. My advise for you is to dedicate her more time, be more authentic and she might get some interest in you.

I wonder if your job has been an issue?
>>
>>18604530

To extend on my final thought either your job or some king of Pentacles character
>>
>>18604530
Yeah my job is an issue. Is it not gonna work out you think?
>>
>>18604536

I think it can work out, it's simply not working right now.

Don't get your hopes up though, I will say it's still very in the air.
>>
>>18604509
Well, then yes, what should I do to clear my mind and get out of my safe zone?

About your query...

Well, someone is not seeing what is crystal crear in front of you, I think is her. Maybe she is no sure because she feel that maybe is not a good idea to start something with you, like you are not "prepared" for what she wants.

Have you went to visit her? Maybe that's what see need. You need to choose now and take action, it's the only way. If you want her, go look for her, if not let it be.

She is trying to defend herself of getting hurt, she is not sure you are being real bc she doesn't see any real action... (ouch)

It's this ok? I can get anything else if you want.
>>
>>18604550
want to trade with another?
>>
>>18601397
https://twitter.com/timewave666/status/827610611743916033
>>
Do I have any reason not to kill myself?

No my family won't miss me and my friends either. It's pointless. There's nothing in life that makes me happy fuck everything.
>>
>>18604565
I wanted to kill myself too, but I think it's not time yet. I gave myself couple years to see what's going to happen in this time and try to work on myself. I know it's going to be shit, but maybe there is some things we could see. I'm young, you're probably too and theres a things that we didn't see, experience yet. You can try do this like me - give yourself a couple years and after this judge if you want to continue it.
>>
>>18604587
I've been giving myself a couple years for 5 years now.
>>
>>18604593
And nothing has changed by this time? Do you have a thing that pushing you forward? Some hobby, interests? I can give you reading, but you'll have to wait a little if you don't mind.
>>
>>18604605
No, it's been completely stagnant. I've played music in several bands but other than that nothing. I don't wanna play music anymore, it feels like a chore. I've been loosing sleep over the fact that I have to find what I want to do in life. Can't find anything. I just want the universe to leave me alone.
>>
>>18604550

I would pay a plane ticket tomorrow if she just gave me a chance, but she is just not even willing to talk to me or not on a polite manner.

To put it in her own words "I even forgot you existed, it's been a month, I moved on why haven't you?" how am I supposed to continue after that? It's not that I love her anymore, I do but i am mature enough to understand my love is unrequited, even when I went through hell for her (long story), but it hurts to see every reader reminding me that we are soul mates and what nots and I am just insulted every time I try to even discuss this events... I don't know if she is just scared, someone placing ideas on her head or what, but I don't want to keep getting punched in the heart.

I will try one more time, to at least find closure I suppose. I am doing your reading, I'd like advise for when I try to talk to her again, if you are willing to extend once more.
>>
File: C2D1ofYUcAALlFj.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
C2D1ofYUcAALlFj.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>18604184
Big pepe bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YixAD9GIAuY&index=29&list=FLvW6aieUiE5Tme8_upJ0oMg

Will me and my former best friend ever speak to each other again? Also I'm a male.
>>
>>18604620
Sure. You remind me an old story, very alike... I was "so cold" with him and rejected him every time. But if he had appeared in my door the story could have changed. Soul mate too. Now we are kind of friends, it already passed like 8 years...

Well... cards.
You need this closure. Speak with her and tell her that you feel like she is the One for you and if she says yes you will do everything to fulfill what you need. Anyway, the answer is not going to be nice, it's going to be the same until now, but it will be very useful for you so you can finally understand some things in your life.

When you get this last "no" and decide to continue with your life you will find someone who will help you to overcome that hard story and finally you will have a nice relationship...

The struggles are about to end. But you need to talk to her, take it like the "closure talk".

Sorry anon =/. Good luck.
>>
>>18604550

I see a woman in a bathtub, really relaxed with all the foam and bubbles. What I find interesting is that the tub is found outside the house, and she just simply does not cares of what other people think, she just relaxes.

Well for me this is pretty straight foward. Don't over stress thinking on the future and live the moment. It's also a matter of sensuality and creativity, simply go outside more, see what the world has to offer and you will star to loosen up soon enough.

Hope this helped.
>>
>>18604653

Hey I don't honestly expect anything else, in fact there is a reason why I don't ask about her and just love generals. It's just the part where people keep bringing her up that upsets me to be honest.

Thanks for holding up with me.
>>
>>18604616
>Snake, Scythe, Ship, Man, Cross, Stars, Moon, Birds, Mountain
There is a woman whos bothering you. You can't get out from this situation but you really want to. Probably this person caused all of this. You're very burdened, so much pain in these cards, but you're a very strong person to keep it up for a little more. You want to isolate more and it's hard to get to you. You don't want to talk about your problems with others, but maybe thats the start of getting out of this, you know? You probably don't like your past and you're embarrassed of things you did, but this all it's only in your head. You probably did nothing bad. For now it's seems like thing going to stabilize, but you need talk with others and not getting in argument with agression. It's going to be hard way for you, but you need to move on and maybe travel to some place. It will be spiritual journey and you need a much more time to pass through it.
I hope it was helpful, anon. I wish you good luck with your life.
>>
It might be my "ex". Also I whine about my problems to everybody all day every day so it hasn't worked and it won't work.
>>
>>18604666
>>18604657
Ok! That reading clarifies a lot of things! Maybe what I needed is exactly that: just stop worrying.

And please, talk to her so you can finish that chapter, I get the feeling that is what you need to do to finish it.

Thanks for you too! Have a nice night!
>>
>>18604672
>>18604682
forgot to tag
>>
>>18603119
Bump
>>
File: l-elf.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-elf.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Trading. Will scry or tarot for you.

I'm doing things the hard way first, then taking the easier path once I have proven my strength. Is this the righteous way to the place that I seek?
>>
>>18604682
Well, anon, you do what you think will be the best for you. I'm not going to force you to live, because that's not the point. If you feel like you want to live a bit on this planet, try to do something about it. I don't like doctors, but you maybe try to visit one? Life is shit, will be shit, but after bad times good are coming, it will be not always cloudy and rainy. Explore more hobbies, there is maybe one thing you'll like and didn't find out it yet, it can be a distraction of this whole things for a while. I wish you the best, stay strong.
>>
Dying seems to be the better option realistically.
>>
>>18604722
It seems easier. Some things never go easy in life, you need to work it on, to something happen. I don't know if I will be ever truly happy if I keep going, but I will not find out if I kill myself now. Who knows?
>>
>>18604712
Still there?

How will our conversation go, me and G? What's the end result going to be?
>>
>>18604747
Hmm. I think I prefer scrying btw. Either way is fine.
>>
>>18604743
Nah honestly I'm done. I can't appreciate anything anymore. When I go out, try new things and meet people it kills me. It's abhorrent.
>>
>>18604712
>>18604747
You have this idea in your head, when you should be more concerned with getting it accomplished at all. That self awareness lessens the value of the work, in terms of your interior gain, and the possible gain in terms of reputation. The difficulty of doing it is going to dissolve your priority into simply doing it. It's going to put you on a one-track mind. This proving thing can only be proven incidentally, while doing it, otherwise it won't matter how much work you put into it, it won't work at the end game.

If you believe it can really swing this way, there's something your missing, probably as a result of not having done it. I sense a knowledge gap. The righteous is its own quality: justness and initiative, which is rather constantly tested rather than something you can chart on a graph.
>>
>>18604764
>>18604747

>The righteous is its own quality

Correct. The problem with that is that I understand it even though I understand that merely understanding it is not sufficient. That's why I feel that I have to live it, even though knowing that I have to live it out does not prepare me for living it out in any shape, way, or form. Once I am on the path I am on it.

>How will our conversation go, me and G? What's the end result going to be?
>Hmm. I think I prefer scrying btw. Either way is fine.

I'm seeing a tree in winter. Branches present but barren. The leaves, and maybe even the fruit, aren't there yet, but spring always follows winter. The question is planning for the harvest. I'm seeing a circle. A mirrored symbol, a fan, with one side smaller than the other. One person is more comfortable in their repose.

That end result: one receives thrust, the other receives a vector. One of you takes direction, the other accelerates along whatever vector. I do not know if it is a good thing in the short term, but in the long term it is what is needed to progress past the point of barrenness in the winter.

Good harvest to you.
>>
File: wgoiwg.png (9KB, 837x67px) Image search: [Google]
wgoiwg.png
9KB, 837x67px
>>18601397
Yo am doing scry's.
only 3.
hit me up.
>>
>>18604783
Who is that woman she's talking about?
>>18604672
I've ran out of options and I've told all my problem to every single person I know. I've tried all the canned advice people gave me. What do you see?
>>
>>18604791
pretty sure he was talking to a guy.
>>
>>18604791
why don't you reach this ex of yours and fix shit with them, maybe that's something that might be killing you on the inside
>>
>>18604793
I'm the guy but in the reading she was talking about a woman.
>>
>>18604797
what are you talking about? that's a screen cap from an entirely different forum
>>
>>18604783
Can you tell me what does David think about me? He's kinda weird.
>>
>>18604800
anyway I just want a scry to see what's holding me back. I've been contemplating suicide and I have very compelling reasons to stop living.
>>
>>18604783
how does charlie feel about me now?
>>
>>18604802
I think he thinks you're too isolate and wants to fuck you and do drugs with you.
he also thinks you're great.
>>
>>18604783
If you have time for one more:
Is she ever going to try to fix things with me? I can't keep chasing her forever if it's not going to lead us anywhere
>>
>>18604808
don't give up.
stop giving up
GIVE UP ON GIVING UP BRUUUUUH.
instead start liking yourself. don't kill yourself.
maybe go out by yourself some night and have a fire and cook shit to reflect on the bowlshit and all those things.

maybe get away from home entirely.
not exactly sure bruh.
either the past or home is fucking you up, and you need to start evaluating things.
>>
>>18604836
I'm gonna go get some sleep. I don't think there's a solution. My will and my brain are broken beyond repair.
>>
Dead thread seems like
>>
>>18605314
and probably one dead person from this thread, yikes!
>>
>>18605328
I'm technically undead, if that helps ease your concerns.
>>
>>18605333
pew pew, die zombiemon
>>
>>18605336
:P that's what they called me in school.

Anyway. I'll do a few readings if anyone cares.

>name
>questions
>nooo love shit. It gets sad.
>>
>>18605343
Hi, my name is Robert
How can i upgrade my mind in order to memorise ans calculateur better ?
>>
>>18605343
G
I should change my job?
ty, undeato senpai
>>
>>18605343
Minako
is my recent magic working gonna bare any fruit?
thank you so much
>>
>>18605358
Smart harder.

>>18605359
If you want. You have been wanting to change for a while. The only reeason you have not is due to A. A fear of not finding another job. And B. Losing a friend you see every day. (Blonde girl? Perhaps, if you're a dude you 'like' like her)

Anyway, it is up to you. But I say stick with what you have...for now. It is ok to job search on the side. But don't go putting in your two weeks until you are absoluteky certain you have work. I feel like you have assumed a job was yours before, and you tried leaving this current job. Luckily it all worked out and they kept you on.
>>
>>18605360
Sadly, no. You doubted it from the get go. Stop doubting things from the start. Forgetting it is better than worrying about how it wasn't a good enough ritual/spell/whatever.
>>
>>18605343
Hi!
I'm Vin. I'll have a huge change in my life, namely, I'll be a father in a few weeks (hopefully). Despetie the fact that I would like to be a good and loving dad, I fear what will happen to me. I don't want to end up like on of those old guys who lament on the missed opportunities and the dreams they have given up in their lives. Yet I could barely spare 2-3 hours a day for my passions, and I guess this number will be decreased with the little kid around. So I'm wondering: what will happen with me in this aspect? I know I sound like a selfish asshole, but this is how I feel and I can not do anything about it.
>>
>>18605343
Z
How did u turn undead ?
>>
>>18605373
I'm joking, obviously.

But as a kid I was born with no heartbeat. Then later on I "died" while in a coma and had no heartbeat again. Shit sucks yo.

But that is why all my friends called me Zombie or any other weird undead spoopy name you can think of.
>>
>>18605379
How does it feel to have notre any heartbeat ?
>>
>>18605343
Alex
Will my magical idea actually help me at all?
>>
>>18605343
Holas
when i'm going to get laid?
>>
>>18605372
Look. Not the reading yet but...

I'm a dad already. I have twin girls. I'm also the one who currently stays at home with them because reasons (long story, not like I'm embarassed or anything. I'm just sparing details.)

I currently have MORE time to spend on my hobbies and passions because I'm home a lot and they sleep a lot. Now, the first month is total hell. You'll feel like you're dying. But you don't have two, so no complaining. Just get through month 1 before you start thinking your life is over.

Now for the reading part.

Basically...i see you being...well. A selfish asshole. You're going to hate it at first (month 1, we established that it sucks already.) However you will grow closer to your child (took me two months to ACTUALLY get attached.) A son, I believe.( lucky you. Easier to clean up a boy when he defies gravity and shits forward and up.)

Eventually things will calm down. Your wants in life will shift. You'll only care about the things you and your child will be able to do together one day. You will also get your tims back to work on yourself. It will take about 5 months. But those will fly by.

Stay calm. Man the fuck up. And just be there for your kid. Things will smooth out in time.
>>
>>18605387
I was in a coma, can't tell you.

>>18605389
Yes. Do it. Does it involve a sword/knife/cutting something?

>>18605395
Never.
>>
Which tarot card do you feel identify you today?
pic is for me
>>
>>18605405

Mine's the fool. Always.
>>
File: slowking.jpg (12KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
slowking.jpg
12KB, 190x265px
>>18605405
here's mine
>>
>>18605405
Hermit, every day
>>
>>18605402
Reabsorption of a thoughtform that has long since stopped serving it's purpose properly. I was going to use a sigil or a chant, but I wouldn't rule out cutting something completely. I'm thinking it's this, or try to protect myself with amulets or whatever. And I'd like my fucking energy back
>>
>>18605343
Sure why not if you're up for it.

Keith
Anything interesting this year? Job, House, Project, Love, just whatever.

Also, curious if you can tell me if I'll have a daughter or not one day.

Thanks.
>>
>>18605343
Kas
General reading for the next few months
OR
Will my current plan help me set a solid foundation for my future

Please and thank you!
>>
>>18605420
Ah. I see. I just saw lots of sword imagery. Like, really ornate swords.

>>18605425
I can't say on the future children ( because they ardn't alive yet.) And even then it is still a 50/50 shot bro.

Anyway. I know I say no love shit. But if it comes up i tell people. So I'm telling you. Love ( or at least a partner who will let you sex her up) is coming. I say you'll meet in March. You knew her from a while back. You may meet up because you work or go to school close together. I feel like you meet again in a college class. A lab to be exact.

Sound familar?

>>18605427
Plans will change. But the path won't. You'll be good to go. Just keep growing (in wisdom, spirit, and health.) Like you have been.
>>
>>18605398
Thanks, man! Those were the words I needed. I'm relatively young, you see (at least in the age we are living in) to be a father, and I don't know where to go for some good advices, so it was especially helpful knowing that this is coming from a father.

I'll do my best. I think you have no idea how much strength you've given me now and how thankful I am for your supporting words.

It'll be a girl, by the way, bearing the name of one of mine and one of my wife's grandmother. For some reason I always imagine her being more like me in terms of personality, but I guess it's foolish to make guesses like this.
>>
>>18605439
Thank you so much! This is reassuring because I've had a lot of doubts lately.
>>
File: 14664080835488.jpg (154KB, 981x1800px) Image search: [Google]
14664080835488.jpg
154KB, 981x1800px
>>18605343
Amanda
Well, I'm kind of looking for a general on my life and future sorta thing. Like, I want to know things about where I'm at, how I can grow spiritually or in any way, relieving blockages, figuring things out, where I'm headed, where I should go, just things like that. If that's too vague, then I want to know what advice you have to give me, and what you have to say about where I'm at.
Sorry if that's too vague, I just like it that way since it usually gives the reader more legway when it comes to interpreting things in my experience. You can skip if you want.
>>
>>18605440
Ah!

Well. Just hang in there. And good luck. And don't let the nurses be bitches to you in the hospital... i have no idea why but it seems like delivery nurses all hate men. In my experience at least.

ALSO last bit of advice...

Don't leave your wife/gf alone with them all the time. Postpardem depression is fucked up dude.
>>
>>18605439
That is kind of strange. Maybe it has to do with something I looked into regarding charging sigils with video games. The example they used was dynasty warriors. Were they asian, european or both?
>>
>>18605343

Rasa
Should I quit my job? I feel like it's getting in the way of going on my path & I'm finding it exhausting putting on a mask each day so to speak
ty
>>
>>18605343
Mateo
I did something bad recently. will I get caught?
>>
>>18605444
Oh jeez. I have not done a reading like this in a while. But..

I see a girl with brown eyes, black hair, and glasses. Dark blue ones to be exact. She *looks* hispanic. But I guess she could be any number of things. Basically I'm trying to say, darker skinned. But she is often told she is very "light" compared to her family.

Room behind her is a wreck. I see clothes hanging off of the bed. Which has four bed posts. There is stuff hanging on the two bed posts closest to her. The room is painted green and purple it looks like. The ceiling fan lights are on. And she has a big wooden dresser across from the bed. Also a huge mess. Tons of junk on it.the mirror attached to the dresser has stuff written on it. And pictures on the edges.

If this is you...or sounds close to you and your bedroom...

Basically I think this girl is full of love and life. She's hard to bring down. And the few times she has been brought down, she took the the enemy down with her. She is always smiling. Even when pissed the fuck off...she smiles. Her eyes always squint when she smiles as well. People often talk about that.

Currently she is being weighed down though. She is confused and a little hurt by how unfair life can be. (Was she not accepted into something?)

She just needs to keep being herself. Becoming cold and hard is not the answer.
>>
>>18605454
Hahaha dude you're screwed.

Before I even read your full question, i had just read your name, I started singing "Beer for my horses" to myself.

>"well justice is one thing you should always find"
>"you gotta saddle up your boys"
>"draw a hardline"

So. You may be arrested or get your ass kicked, I think. Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes bud.
>>
>>18605461
Sounds sort of similar, but different at the same time. I'm often told I look hispanic and have brown eyes and brown hair, no glases though. My rooms a mess and it sounds right for the situation. I suppose the last part is fair advice. Thanks. Appreciate it.
>>
>>18605343
Julia
what will happen if I send this letter? Will it cause inspiration? or degradation?
>>
>>18605343
Hey Orion, You want to trade?
>>
>>18605343

Sander
How do i clear my head?
>>
>>18604814
Thank you. Love you. :))
>>
New Thread:

>>18605853
>>
Trading...

Is this relationship good for me and how will it pan out
>>
>>18605343
Unsure about time differences as will be ahead of you just checking if you're still active ta x
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.