[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 44

File: spukyskerringmeng.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spukyskerringmeng.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18587973
>>
Looking to trade
>>
>>18591683
What do you read?
>>
>>18591690
Is he sleeping with or dating another woman besides me?
yours?
>>
the other thread is fucking stupid whoever did it they should hang themselves, so much unnecessary drama, this is why the great readers left because of shit like that.
>>
>>18591699
Its because people don't get readings they like so they want to cause drama against the reader that gave them said reading.

Usually these people first get into it with said reader over Discord and bring it back here.
>>
>>18591709
yeah but still, not all leftist are idiots. but when someone insults one of the right ohh its just all a pitty party and they are all butthurt about it. I miss the good ol days where div didnt involved itself in fucking politics now it's just /pol/ central here. it's fucking disgusitng
>>
>>18591716
well, what can you expect? muh silent majority. like anyone really gives a fuck. they're all hyper aggressive because they feel cucked.
>>
tradin
>>
>>18591733
whatcha need senpai?
>>
Any readers here? I have love query.
Need reading on my relationship with my current bf.
>>
I'm doing some readings. At least 3, but I might tap out after that. If you want one give me your:
>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>Additional relevant information (optional)

I don't read love/romance or death. I'll skip you if your query is too vague or doesn't make sense.
>>
>>18591736
doesn't seem like the other guy is coming back, so:
>>18591693
>>
>>18591716
the overlap of /pol/ and /x/ is definitely something that keeps me from being more regular here as a reader.
>>
>>18591744
23, female, capricorn
Does he consider me anything special?
>>
>>18591744
Male
Scorpio
What is going on with my headaches lately also an additional query if that is fine, if not, feel free to pick between the two. I'd like to know what the rest of the year has in store for me, whether it'll be a money, new house, love, or anything like that.

Thanks.
>>
>>18591744
F
Virgo
Being isolated is good option for me now?
>>
>>18591750
Queen of Swords
Six of Pentacles
Queen of Wands

He might. It seems more like he wants to change who you are, from the unemotional and sometimes irrational Queen of Swords into the more warm and loving Queen of Wands. Is this what you want?
>>
>>18591744
Male
Leo
How do I get a job? Last few times I seem to have flunked the interview, and jobs I could actually get were korean-prison-level jobs. Are my standards too high?
>>
>>18591744
Male/27/Libra/Brown Hair/Blue-Gray Eyes

Will I end up having children one day, particularly a daughter? If so, is there anything you could tell me about the child or children in any way?
>>
Yes, he'd like aspects of me to change, I think. I'm not very friendly.
>>
>>18591746
A cloudy day, you really can't see anything in this sky he wondered. as he keeps writing a letter to someone, perhaps it might be the woman in the picture she has curly hair and is of dark skin, she is gorgeous he smiles as he writes this letter. Maybe the letter is for her? who is to know... The rain starts to pour, you can see the sadness of his face when he realizes it's raining outside. "I guess the mailman wont come today" he whispers as he continues writing.

I don't think he is, he is probably too busy thinking about someone with that description. Either or he is just too focus on other things, maybe the woman isn't a person but it could be something that is valuable to him. I really don't see this person sleeping with others or dating anyone for that matter.

Hope my reading was accurate.
>>
>>18591749
yes I have to agree with this as well as a reader myself, the infestation of /pol/ has really stunk up the air no wonder hijinks and rustig left the building. the best readers /div/ has ever had.
>>
>>18591764
HAHAHAHA THAT'S FUCKING ME. Sweet. haha
He also lives in a very rainy place and gets depressed when it rains, which is like every day. Awesome scry. Thank you so much.
>she is gorgeous
thanks bb ;)
what can I do for you?
>>
>>18591744
f
Leo

How is my personality and how others see me?
>>
>>18591752
>What is going on with my headaches lately
The Hermit
Page of Pentacles
Eight of Swords

Are you a shut-in type person? If so, feeling like you are bound indoors unable to go anywhere is probably the source of the headaches. In a less specific sense, you shouldn't worry about the situation you're stuck in, because you aren't actually stuck, you are keeping yourself in that state because it used to be comfortable. I'm guessing the headaches are a way of telling you that it's time to do something.

>I'd like to know what the rest of the year has in store for me
Six of Wands
The World
Wheel of Fortune

There are going to be some minor victories and an end to some stressful situations, but what is in store for you after this is up to fortune. It's surely good, but maybe not what you expect. Hang tight.
>>
>>18591736
>>18591764
Down to trade another? If so, leave me your gender and query.
>>
>>18591772
Rather interesting, thanks.
>>
>>18591755
Seven of Wands
Three of Swords
Four of Swords

You are isolating yourself because of pain from fighting and conflicts with other people. For now it will serve you fine as a way to cool down, but don't let yourself get stuck that way and remember that there is a lot of world and life left for you.
>>
>>18591699
oh... I uh... Ya know I just did some readings? lol.

Who's causing *unnecessary* drama? lol
>>
>>18591789
thanks
>>
>>18591757
>Are my standards too high?
>Leo
Probably.

Ten of Cups
The Empress
Four of Cups

To really get a good job, you have to at least pretend you have your shit together already. But playing the pretend game gets boring and tired fast. My generic advice with every career reading is to just build connections with people, and this isn't an exception. Lower your standards a bit, and make do with what you can get. Rome wasn't built in a day. Then build connections, kiss ass, and pretend to have your life together. Take opportunities as they arise. You get to Ten of Cups by filling one cup at a time.

I rambled a bit, sorry. Basically, just build your connections, submit a ton of applications, and just fake having your shit together until you actually have your shit together.
>>
>>18591814
Thanks, man. Appreciate it.
>>
>>18591758
Page of Cups
Judgement
Page of Wands

Two children it seems, elemental opposites of eachother. The Judgement card worries me a little bit, because it can be bad or good depending on the situation, but it seems like a renewal of sorts. You have one child and once they get a bit older you desire another, and it makes you feel fresh and renewed again. As for the attributes of the children, I don't know what they will be like in appearance, but in personality the first one will be an emotional type, easily hurt feelings but thrives off of love and attention. The second will be more independent, probably to the point of being an idiot. They will have to learn from mistakes, and may end up burning you a bit.
>>
>>18591769
The Empress
Six of Wands
The World

You're a woman focused on goals, victories, and tying up every loose end. Others can see this as you being difficult to approach and as if you don't have time for them. Stop worrying too much about how people view you, you are who you are. Just be the best version of yourself that you can be.
>>
>>18591767
glad to be of service, at the moment I don't need anything, thank you for the feeback

>>18591776
I am very sorry but I won't be doing any more readings.
>>
>>18591824
Ah it seems like the first would take after the mother and the second, unfortunately after me.

Appreciate the reading ovo, you have a nice night, or day wherever you are from.
>>
Can anyone tell me about ogham sticks and what the difference is from runes?
>>
File: Dv45837rsh.jpg (230KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
Dv45837rsh.jpg
230KB, 800x586px
hello div good morning, I hope everyone is having a lovely day today. I am gonna give 5 readings, my method of reading is scrying.

what I need
- a memory of something that makes you happy
- song that triggers strong emotions
- your query
>>
>>18591957

Male
https://youtu.be/LPXJXxfauis
Talking to her for the first time

Should I just walk away? Or keep trying with her?
>>
>>18591957
Thank you for the opportunity!

F
Hunting for Easter Eggs in the Fog and Dew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7XuQAXVuGM
Which direction should I head towards now?
>>
>>18591957
F
Walking through the sleeping city in the middle of the night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jMlFXouPk8

What is going to make me the happiest and most confident socially right now?
>>
>>18591957
Male
Traveling to Tokyo, Japan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wrsZog8qXg
Will I ever get a chance with the girl I'm interested in?
>>
>>18591961
The phone rang and he answered it's a woman asking him "will you come in time for christmas?" he took a long pause to answer that, the call was cut, it ended abruptly. A very hard working guy, his life seems very busy, a lot of work and so little time. He does manage to get away to see her but only to find that there was another man with a present on his hand seems the girl forgot about him. the young man just sits there dumbfounded and sad at the same time, but it seems not all hope is lost here. There is a young woman approaching him, she notices the look on his face and offers him company, the two sat talking, it seems like they were in a world of their own...

this pretty much tells me that should move on from her, seems like she might be seeing someone else or she might be interested in another man or perhaps she is just not very happy of the fact that you probably put priority in other things rather than her so it seems she found someone else that might give her the attention she desires. But not all is lost my dear anon, there might be someone new in your life or there is someone probably, they might appear when you need them the most seems you two might make a nice connection over time.

>>18591964
a beautiful gala, all the people are enjoying themselves as they dance, seems like this party is a masquerade. There is a young woman, she is really lost, seems like her friends left her so she is on her own. She seems to be thinking about going home, but she changes her mind, she meets a man he is tall can't really see his face only his green eyes, he gives her the time of her life....

Ah that was quite nice, okay so it seems that you are the kind to miss out on things. you really should just go with the flow even if you don't have anyone beside you to enjoy these things, the direction you should take should be experimenting and getting out of your comfort zone
>>
>>18591984
>>18591964
Can confirm that is my personality type, I will work on trying to experiment and do more things. Thank you!
>>
>>18591984

Thank you for the reading
>>
>>18591966
The moon is full and you can see it illuminating the sea. it's such a gorgeous thing to see. There is a girl is there sitting by the peer, she is quite sad she whispers "this isn't the real me" she cries... she seems very sad the only thing that gives her comfort is the moon.

Are you not happy with who you are? or your appearance? seems like that is really holding you back from things, maybe you need to get yourself a makeover or perhaps try to get in to shape. that might make you a bit happy, they say exercise helps you release stress and endorphins which basically makes us happy. You really need to work on the way you look at yourself before you can do anything else, we tend to project ourself to the world so if we project ourselves in a negative way thats how they are going to see us. I wish you luck anon

>>18591971
there is a bird with a broken wing, its just there trying to flee, but it really doesn't get the poor thing anywhere, a young girl approaches the bird, the bird seems to be on a defensive but couldn't do anything, she grabs it and takes it home to heal it.

Well seems like she has been trying to get close to you but you really don't let yourself, maybe she has been giving you signals but you just don't see it or may be too blind to notice them. Women don't give obvious signs when someone interests them so you gotta look in the smaller details. I say there is a chance anon, try to be more approachable and you will succeed.
>>
>>18591987
glad to be of service, I wish you the best anon

>>18592004
Would you please provide some feedback? it would be very appreciated, thank you.
>>
>>18591957
>Male
>When I did a huge upset in a chess tournament using an opening I've learned half an hour ago
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM
>I need to know if I'm going to make a breakthrough this year.
>>
>>18591957
Female
My childhood. Sunny day. Playing games outside with my brother.
Ala boratyn - angel
Reading on my relationship with my bf. Is it going somewhere or no. Will it be worth it to work on it or i will waste my time and get more hurr in the end.
Sorry i cant link music. Im on phone
>>
File: 23fsjfcs.jpg (157KB, 400x584px) Image search: [Google]
23fsjfcs.jpg
157KB, 400x584px
>>18592022
there is a lot of fog, but the young man continues his morning jog, he seems to be eager to keep going even though the road is not very visible, he pushes forward, as he keeps going he almost stumbles upon someone riding their bike but he manages to avid then and continues going. as he continues running, he finds himself in a two way road, quite confused to which road to take. The first road is quite short and has no fog but the other road is long and has a lot of fog. He goes towards the foggy road seems like he is determined...

From this I can say that you are really looking forward to experiment new things, you really want to have it different this time, seems like your life has been quite the dull one. But it's up to you, don't choose the easy basic roads choose things that will bring that spark, go out meet new people do things that you would not do before, go on live a little and you will make that breakthrough you're looking for.

>>18592025
there is an awful thunderstorm, lighting strikes the ship, if that wasn't bad enough a huge wave comes crashing down towards the ship. The captain looses control, the ship is heading towards a bunch of pointy rocks, completely destroying it, seems like the wasn't any survivors, such a tragic ending.

Hate to be the one that gives you the bad news, but it seems this relationships is heading towards rock bottom and it seems it wont end in the nicest way. I think you should walk away before something horrible happens to you, seems like you might find yourself with a shipwreck feeling if you stay with this person, I get the feeling this person has hurt you many times in the past. I hope you're okay anon, stay strong.

Alright everyone I am closing up the shop for today, I hope you guys find my readings accurate. Bless you all and have a good day.

Till next time my friends.
>>
>>18592045
The first reading here, it's indeed a quite accurate reading as I am chasing results within uncertainty.
> choose things that will bring that spark, go out meet new people do things that you would not do before, go on live a little and you will make that breakthrough you're looking for.

That's the plan. Thanks a lot!
>>
File: videoplayback.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
videoplayback.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone want a quick reading? I forget when this place is active or not...
>>
File: foolish choice maybe.png (901KB, 896x1198px) Image search: [Google]
foolish choice maybe.png
901KB, 896x1198px
Info I prefer:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no
CwDfBt4WcAAvC15.jpg
34KB, 392x431px
>>18592135
I am a bit quirky, silly, creative, I have semi-short hair, brown eyes and I am short.

What will the result be of this magic work I am doing?
>>
File: Gyp_Rosetti.jpg (6KB, 220x124px) Image search: [Google]
Gyp_Rosetti.jpg
6KB, 220x124px
>>18592135

I'm a much more reserved person, not too talkative , somewhat calculator but pesimistic.

How my life will turn in the next three months? I can't see absolutely anything goo or bad and that makes me unsure.
>>
alright working on em gimme a few minutes to have a look
>>
>>18592162
I'm sorry to ask but you are going to do both or just one like you said earlier?
>>
>>18592155
Princess of Disks and the 8 of Cups

This combo for you clearly shows the importance of the newness of this, if that makes sense. I'm tired. Basically, this has all the markings of a milestone, a turning point in your life. Things were stagnant, then maybe ended badly or faded. Now the ground is ready for the seeds to grow. You've watered them enough with emotion. If they don't grow now, well... you're kinda fucked. Do not look to the past and get bogged down. There has been enough of that. Accept your mistakes. Oh, you say you do? Nope.
You really don't. Blaming yourself led to this, and magic will get you out, but you have to understand yourself and forgive yourself if you want to have the power to make this succeed...

So, essentially the answer to your question is there are a couple strong outcomes seen. It will go either very very well, or will go poorly and will lead to furthering of your disappointment in self and life and people. Even in magic.

Take it seriously or try something more mundane. This is a warning

>>18592159
Prince of Cups

Struggle. You will get out more, be less reserved. You will push the boundaries of your comfort zone to a more efficacious size
Why? Yeah, you don't feel particularly motivated, at the most conscious level, the surface. You don't see anything because you haven't been taking your self into account, only your current patterns, your boring mask
Drop that. Nobody is really watching and caring much how you act, so this is a good time to start acting more like how you are. And you will. You're frustrated even if you don't feel that directly. It just clouds things.
If you want to see clear, you are gonna have to plunge right into that icy river. Life is only so long, and you have sat idly or followed expectations for too much of yours. Time to change.
I see struggle because you are rooted in this way you are now and uprooting is a painful process, but I see you coming out of it more alive than ever.

Good luck, you two
>>
>>18592187
thank you anon, yes I have been working hard on this, well I guess I just need to keep pushing. Oh I am very serious about it. Thank you so much for this reading, have a lovely day/night mister ghost :)
>>
trading
>>
>>18592187
Thank!! everything you said about my current boring lifestyle it's true and yes I have fely very frustrated
>>
can u read my tarot please
>>
File: 18.jpg (32KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
32KB, 283x411px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next four hour span after this post.

Guidelines:

>No death queries

>No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)

>No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries

>No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*

>No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)

>One question per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)

>Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)

>Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse."

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"

Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"

>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, romantic relationship, professional project, financial situation)

>Note: I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet the guidelines and requisites in one post.

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18592291
Female
Golden oval ring
Grilled cheese sandwitch
I want to know if staying and working on relationship with my bf will do any good for us. Will we be happy together if im staying?
>>
>>18592291
>Gender
Female
>Shape & Color
Dodecagram & Purple
>Favorite Thing
When my favorite part of a song hits and I get those tingles.
>Query
How do I progress on healing from my past trauma?
>>
>>18592291
male
blue circle
warmth of fire on a cold night

can you tell me about my spirit guide/guardian, if they have any messages they want to convey to me?
>>
>>18592291

Shape: Red Triangle

Favorite thing: The company of good friends with which I have strong friendship

Query: Is there potential for a positive Uni experience in the near future?
>>
>>18592311

About Query: Dominion - 2 of Wands
Hidden Personal Influences: Worry - 5 of Disks
Personal Influences: Power - 4 of Disks
Hidden External Influences: The Magus
External Influences: Fortune
Don't Do: The Hermit
Do: Reversed Prince of Cups
Likely Outcome: Prince of Swords
Clarification to Likely Outcome: The Chariot

Alrighty then. Picking up some control freak tendencies here with a sprinkling of insecurity. Remember, this is a partnership and that both parties need to be on the same page. He's trying to better himself, so there is effort being made to meet you in the middle and get the relationship in to a position you're both happy with. You need to be open and honest, without being judgemental or hostile to help both him and yourself. Don't just bottle shit up and lash out when you don't like something, learn to give and receive constructive criticism in a calm cool manner. It's going to be rocky for the foreseeable future, but the deck is telling me you should try to work it out.
>>
>>18591678

Okay, so I want to do analysis of people's dreams. It's what I'm good at, and it goes pretty deep.

It's not up there with tarot and scrying, but it's an effective way to look into what the subconscious mind wants to say. There is no dream general, and usually this type of thing better falls into divination. There are even businesses for it, and given the ineffectiveness of sites like "dream moods" (the horoscope.com of dreams) this form of divination is pretty valid.

Unless I get BTFO, I want 3 people to give me at least:
One paragraph about:

What happened
Who was there (no names needed)
Odd things that went about

And I'll tell you whats going on, what you should know, and how your mind is processing information.
>>
>>18592360
i was lying on a sofa outside my friends house, just outside the gate to his drive. whilst lying on the sofa i felt a giant force start draining the energy from me, it made me panic and i struggled to get up and stumbled sluggishly away before collapsing. i remember a voice telling me i would be rewarded for this and then everything returned back to normal in my dream
>>
>>18592353
Thank you so much for ur reading. Not sure who u ment is control freak with insecurities but is 100% of how my bf is. Hes very insecure about himself no matter what i do to make him feel better about things. He gets angry easy when things dont go his way. Im very easy going person who doesnt mind weird things but hes all opposite of that.
I will do my best to work on the relationship. I really want it to work but becouse of how different we are we fight more and are lets happy.
>>
>>18592313

About Query: Princess of Disks
Driving Force: Ace of Swords
External Factors: Adjustment
What Hinders: The Priestess
What Helps: The Empress

Don't trust your instincts on this one. You need to come to terms with the fact that sometimes bad things just happen to people who don't deserve it. Stop scratching at the wound when it itches, that's just Time working its magic and knitting you back up. The best thing to do If you want to lighten your own burdens, is to lighten the burden of others. I get the sense that you're close, there's just the matter of putting that missing puzzle piece in.
>>
>>18592383
Thank you very much.
>>
>>18592366
First of all, dreams are literal and figurative. Lets piece by piece this, because it's kinda fragmented and I like my enter button.

Stamina draining, sluggishness, inability to walk/run/move is very common in dreams. It means that whatever task you're trying to complete is being difficult. Not only this, maybe you're the one being difficult. Whatever it is, it means that you're being held back by something. Like laziness, or fear, or just plain bullheaded stubbornness.

Also, it's very common to have voices speak out. Whatever it said is loud and clear. Better yet if said while waking up.

Whatever you do most comes out in your dreams, so if you're stuck on the couch in real life, you will be in your dream too. But stuck outside of a friend's gate? Seems like your friend and have difficulty meeting properly- maybe not face to face, but person to person, ya dig?

Whatever it is, your mind thinks you're doing it right.
>>
Trades?
>>
>>18592328

Denied, status code 400.

>>18592335

Accepted & Pending

No longer accepting further requests beyond this post.
>>
>>18592396
sure
>>
>>18592291
>>Gender
Female
>>Shape & Color:
Pink and silver (couldn't pick one)
Triangle and circle
>>Favorite Thing:
Feeling like life is abundant, prosperous, and peaceful and knowing that it'll only get better
>>Query:
It's been a little over a month since me and my ex boyfriend stopped talking to eachother all together. It's been nice to have a little head space and breathing room to find out who i am independently of him, but my mind still wanders back to him and how he is and what he's doing.
I feel like I'm in a place where I'm secure enough to successfully be his friend, although I'd love to get back together.
Has he thought about contacting me at all? Do I even cross his mind still?
>>
>>18592360

My nigga

I tend to have prophetic dreams and what nots, last one in particular was a bit more straightforward that what i am used to.

>Start dreaming
>A picture of a blonde girl next to a black dog pops in my head and a female voice starts talking to me
>Voice tells me two things
>''There is a girl with high energy you need to rescue''
>You are growing mad, take care of that

Now the picture in question i dont think its the girl i need to rescue, if i need to rescue someone at all. It just gave the feeling that the one in the picture was the one talking to me.

Anyways, what is your take on the dream?
>>
>>18592398
Query and gender plz. I do bibliomancy.

My query: What is going to happen if I choose to go next month?
>>
>>18592402

From what I can see it looks like nothing bad really happens.
I can't see specifics but it looks like it will be a nice thing. A sentimental thing, or good time, good memory.
whatever.
Male
Query: Tell me if I'll ever accomplish my one true goal before I die.

Is that enough? or do I need to say what the goal is?
>>
>>18592411
Trading respond with query
>>
>>18592414
This offer is up for anyone.
>>
>>18592414
I don't even really need anything read in all honesty.

I wasnt going to query him until he said he does bibliomancy. Bibliomancy's quick and fun so I figured I'd go for it then.

If you want though I"ll read for you.
>>
>>18592400
Now that dream is very clear, lucky dog you.

Obviously if you're dreaming about a girl you don't know, I'm going to assume you've seen enough people to amalgamate them into one person their animal.

The next part is interesting, because your mind is fantastic at post-processing. Primarily thoughts and desires.

Lets clear up that last green text line. You're focusing on your state of mind a lot. Primarily that you're not well mentally (going mad), even subconsciously you recognize this and it reminds you while you're asleep, but more importantly that you're looking for a relationship. The girl is a desire to "find the right one" and apparently your mind just filled in the blanks, even if you were in a relationship.

I've done readings where people had an ideal person while in a relationship (perhaps not an ideal one), but even still sought another person.

The dog? You've probably just seen some people walk their dog a lot. Take to mind that the future may change, so this girl may be an approximation of a relationship, or just a subconscious desire, but likely latter than former.

I trust that you prophetic dreaming bring you good luck, though very rarely do I see people's pan out.
>>
>>18592420
One person and their animal* yeesh sorry
>>
>>18592335

About Query: Ace of Cups
Possible Outcome: Science - 6 of Swords
Clarification: Prince of Wands
Expanded Clarification: Queen of Swords

Getting the vibe that inspiration is gonna strike you soon and it's going to plant the seed of an idea. Don't hesitate, just run with it when that happens, it will put fire in your belly and make you feel alive.
>>
>>18592411
''Where was pain and evil? Not in the calm air of weltering ocean, not in the woods or fertile fields, nor among the birds that made the woods resonant with song, nor the animals that in the midst of plenty basked in the sunshine. Our enemy, like the Calamity of Homer, trod our hearts, and no sound was echoed from her steps.''

I think you'll ,anon. I don't know what your goal is, but the passage was very positive and 'peaceful'. If you think it wasn't any accurate, I could try again.

What did you see in mine?Do you think I would make things work out?:S

Thanks a bunch
>>
>>18592433
Mostly I saw what looked like a gap at first. Divided orsomehting I don't know. Distance I guess. Then sentimentality with the outgoing.
I mean it looks like it will be slightly disappointing but for the most part it's going to be a innocuous or positive thing.

The passage you read is beautiful to me for many reasons.
Thanks.

I hope all goes well for you.
>>
>>18592360
I was in the passenger seat of a car, and the suddenly there was no driver.
I did my best to drive with my left leg for gas and arm for steering well still in the passenger seat. As I was panicking trying to drive the car, I noticed a shadow in the corner of my vision and there was a dark figure staring in from the drivers window.
I screamed and woke up
>>
>>18592420

>Primarily that you're not well mentally

Yes, that was already taken care off, i knew exactly what it meant so it was more of an affirmation. Recent events had me under extreme stress and anxiety

>The girl is a desire to "find the right one"

Dont we all?

>This girl may be an approximation of a relationship

Goes in lines with every love reading i have gotten so far, hope it comes true

>though very rarely do I see people's pan out.

There is a reason why i say prophetic to be honest, i dream about people dying and they do the next day, i dream about a dead relative (even if i dont know them) on special events related to them (Death anniversary, birthday and so on), but all my dreams are so vivid most of the time that its hard to differentiate in between regular and ''special''.

Thank you for interpretation, hope you have a great day.
>>
>>18592439
That's a nightmare. Scary stuff! The thing about Nightmares is that they can just be there to be extraordinarily scary, or to tell you you saw something terrifying, or just be a huge warning sign. Warning signs are rare though.

Here's a simple read: You're scared because you've had something thrust upon you very suddenly! You're not used to it and it's really nerve wracking. You freak out, especially since you're not used to being a leader in that situation.
>>
>>18592448
You too! Just becuase it's rare doesn't mean it's impossible. Don't give up! Dreams are meant to be a guide, an explanation from your subconscious.

You'll find the right one.
>>
Can someone do a future reading, would highly appreciate it and i need your help.
I'm stuck with wat to believe and everything would reveal himself but i don't now when?
Can someone tell me what is the best part to continue from where i am now. And do you see something else? Please post even if you think your advice or sight can't be right.

Thanks in advance.

Male
Taurus, born 7 may.
Black hair
Brow eyes
Friendly character sometimes lazy and a thinker.

Thanks if you read it this far.
>>
>>18592291
nigga why are you such a bitch with requiring shit honestly.... you're not shit on bread, wake up youre giving reads on an anonymous board. get real you little uptight asshole
>>
>>18592291
hahah moonie still thinking he is fucking relevant :^) let's all point and laugh at him
>>
>>18592487
He's asking for short and concise queries that aren't confusing or easy to misinterpret and some information that literally almost every single reader asks. What the fuck is your deal with him, you little faggot?
>>
>>18592438
Thank you so much.
My query is about moving away, hence why I'm so worried.

I hope you achieve your goal ^^
>>
>>18592492
people get denied for the dumbest shit, this guy is an asshole you should jump a few threads back, a querent was trying to ask nicely why the fuck did they got rejected and this asshole as always replied with a "haha you're butthurt i denied you right" so if you don't know shit then don't even say shit what are you trying to suck his dick :^) too bad he is gonna deny you too
>>
>>18592500
Damn, all this butthurt I'm getting off of you makes me think that you're the one who got denied. Don't ask your shitty love queries next time and you won't get denied.
>>
>>18592505
lol aww how cute moonie's got a white knight <3 haha nah I am not that nigger I actually am going to bash on moonie whenever I see HIM. you know moonie is not a girl he is a guy
>>
>>18592518
is moonie a tranny?
>>
>>18592476
Can someone help me?
>>
>>18592505
kek! I hope you enjoy moonie's tiny dick :^)
>>
>>18592518
Do you think I really care if he's a guy or a girl or not? I only care because dear god some of you people are just persistently fucking moronic and shit on every single reader that decides to read somewhat frequently in here and has some amount of standards to not bother with some of the shittier questions.

>>18592527
Stop samefagging you moron. You're just wasting your time doing this crap.
>>
>>18592528
bois I think moonie is defending moonie
>>
>>18592533
dubs confirm it!
>>
>>18592533
>implying anyone but you cares about this
>>
>Reminder not to feed trolls
>>
>>18592541
moonie does :^) don't worry moonie I am sure someone else will come to your aid
>>
>>18592551
This, please
>>
File: 1486061494091.jpg (73KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486061494091.jpg
73KB, 640x960px
Going to do a couple of readings. Anyone interested, i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

As always, i hope i can help
>>
>>18592560
M
Gemini
Relieved
How far can this next project go, in terms of setting up my success?
>>
>>18592560
>>Male
>>Taurus
>>How will the mess I'm in turn out
>>Nervous
>>
File: god.jpg (10KB, 369x80px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
10KB, 369x80px
>>18592560
male
pisces
is love worth it?
confused
>>
>>18592560
Male
Cancer
Am I wrong?
Confident and impatient
>>
>>18592560
Male
Gemini
Would I find a job and make thigns work out?
Lost
>>
>>18592560
This is my request
'm stuck with wat to believe and everything would reveal himself but i don't now when?
Can someone tell me what is the best part to continue from where i am now. And do you see something else? Please post even if you think your advice or sight can't be right.

Thanks in advance.

Male
Taurus, born 7 may.
Black hair
Brow eyes
Confused.

>>
>>18592573
especially lazy when i'm stuck thinking about something
>>
I give you guys some instructions how to get a reading:
>dont ask moonie
>go to better reader
you're welcome
>>
>>18592560
Female
Leo
What does this guy I dated yesterday mean in my life?
Relaxed. Very calm...
>>
>>18592562

>Sun, Three of Pentacles, Strength

It can go very positively for you but there is a reminder to keep other people's interest at the same level as yours, if that makes sense to you. Avoid being too dominant

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
File: 1482886314639.jpg (57KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1482886314639.jpg
57KB, 1200x630px
This isn't divination
>>
>>18592619
Yes, this is exactly what I figured. Thanks.
>>
>>18592563

>High Priestess (R), Emperor

Very strong cards, you will emerge victorious but at a very high price.

Good luck
>>
Wow /div/ is a shit hole lol.
I started a thread and was told to kill myself even though all I did was do readings in it.

Now this thread is full of shit flinging.

You /div/ readers are all bad and you should feel bad.

Maybe get outside for once.
>>
>>18592613
but the good readers are gone for the most part
>>
>>18592565

Man don't I ask the same question myself. Personally I will say yes but lets see what the cards have in store for you.

>Ten of Cups, Seven of Wands

Pretty straight yes, it's worth all the hassle.

Good luck
>>
>>18592645
I think it's safe to assume that most querents in here are immature emotionally dependent shitwits

>inb4 samefagging
>>
>>18592560
F
Leo
Curious

Where's the right guy and how is he?
>>
>>18592567

Well fellow Cancer

>Moon, King of Swords

I say you are right, cards are pretty clear actually. I asked is he wrong? Moon = No, Is he right? King of Swords = Yes

Good luck
>>
>>18592663
welp time to get this show on the road then
>>
>>18592560
Hi OldHelp, I'd love a reading if you're still doing them:

>female
>leo
>I'm facing a difficult choice and I'm terrified of the consequences and life in general. What's my best course of action? Go home or stay where I am?
>paralyzed
>>
>>18592646
The good readers always get overinvolved in this place, then leave for some reactive reason. It's a cycle.
>>
>>18592560
>Gender
M
>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>Query
What can i expect to come in the bext months? Anything i should be aware or should watch out for? Thanks
>A word that describes how you feel right now
A mix of hopelessness and pissed off
>>
File: brook.gif (575KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
brook.gif
575KB, 500x306px
>>18592634

No problem

>>18592663

Hope it goes well.

>>18592569 >>18592573 >>18592614 >>18592661 >>18592673

Taking a break, might continue later but no promises (it depends on how the day goes).
>>
>>18592613
Yeah moonie is really an uptight af limited reader

If you ever read this then i hope you consider quitting doing readings in here cause you're picky af and a pain in the ass for those of us that needs to have serious questions some insights

This isn't a goddamn school class with a teacher who's nazi with it's expectations towards his students so just fuck off if you're going to be a bitch about your readings
>>
File: 1482883567280.jpg (56KB, 436x404px) Image search: [Google]
1482883567280.jpg
56KB, 436x404px
>>18592698
Do you actually know what the word divine means?
>>
>>18592687
Thanks for doing this! Hope you return, if not I wasn't meant to be read.
Have a nice day!
>>
>>18592656
I think it's safe to assume that about a lot of the readers as well though.
>>
>>18592701
Do you actually realize that my rant is aimed at one specific reader and not the others?

Seriously dude... I appreciate that alot of readers have given some of their times for random anons in /div/ threads but Moonie is somewhat a pain in the ass to deal with

If you don't meet her overly picky requirements(which include proper punctuations(i'm all for that but she just push it to a whole new retarded level) and sentences to be constructed in a stupid way)

I mean i get the point of having to be clear in your query but he/she just come across as fucking retarded
>>
>>18592705
I won't argue with this fact but even last year they were still a handful of good readers that were needles in a haystack

Since that whole Eli and Chironymous stupid shenanigans, this place has been deserted of readers worth their salts

Other than EmpathAU and OldHelp, lately this place has been shit
>>
>>18592698
I can understand being picky about topic of the readings not everyone want to do shitload of love queries, but his overall behavior is childish. Samefagging, sneer at others without his name, crying about evil querrents. This is definitely not someone who you want to hear advices.
>>
>>18592736
This desu

Im glad others are seeing that behavior too
>>
Drama drama and more drama...

I will do some reads just for the sake of it. Method is bibliomancy.
Query
>>
>>18592736
>love queries
I feel you man, i cringe everytime i see them

For fuck's sakes, nobody seems to understand the true meaning of love because of how society implements retarded ideologies regarding interrelationships between men and women just to profit from it

People need to cultivate themselves and learn about themselves and love themselves first before being able to experiment a true symbiose of compatible attraction that's not based on superficial stupid shits

Fucking egomania is at the root of all crisis in couples
>>
File: Snow.jpg (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Snow.jpg
366KB, 1920x1080px
>>18592744
Male
Is this organization the one I should trust to move up the ladder? Is there another particular one I should know about?
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (40KB, 600x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
40KB, 600x295px
>>18592744
Male

I'd like to know what i should expect in the next months or things i should watch out for/expect

Thanks
>>
What is going on in here?

Will do readings for about 20 minutes. Then be back later to do more.

But keep your bullshit off me niggas.

>Name
>question
>anything you think helps me get a better look at you.
>no love shits
>>
>>18592754
Yo Orion, moving away fag in here.
Should I go next month?
>>
>>18592747
Personally I don't mind these querries, but understand someone don't want to do it. I'm feeling to help everyone, even with small problems.
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (118KB, 738x1106px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
118KB, 738x1106px
>>18592754
Can you do me please, i'm
>>18592753

Here's a pic of me to help you have a look at me
>>
>>18592760
Yeah but dude, you have to be overly insecure and emotionally dependent to constantly ask someone with bullshit such as

>will i ever find love?
>is she the one for me?
>will i find the one?
>is he/she the one?
>why doesn't X reciprocate my feelings
>etc...

LEARN TO CULTIVATE YOURSELVES AND GO PUT YOURSELVES OUT THERE

NOT EVERYONE IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOU AND EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN ENTITLEMENT OVER SOME STUPID BULLSHIT THAT MAKES THINK THAT THEY'RE DAAA SHIET

Goddammit

Love is about fully accepting oneself and cultivating this joy through living fully embracing your own uniqueness
>>
>>18592759
Name?

>>18592762
Well.

You're tempted to do something you already know is a bad idea. Trying to prove something to your friends, mostly.

Also bad weather soon. Snow and ice, and idiots drivers. You walk down a busy street a lot,and people will be all over it. I see you walking with a shoulder bag. A green miltary style looking one, and getting BTFO by a shitty car near what looks to be a college/school.

OH! and Bros before hoes dude. She aint't worth it. Get over it, your friend slept with her but that doesn't mean you have to.

Am I in the ballpark here?
>>
>>18592752
During the whole of the following day the road lay between canals, which intersect this country in every direction. The roads were excellent, but the Dutch have contrived as many inconveniences as possible.

You could climb the ladder in this organisation, but it won't be easy. You'll have things going for and against you. I believe the people will be hard to deal with.
>>
>>18592754
Mashed Potato
I'm going to achieve what I want on Wednesday?
I have a lot of empathy for most people, but it's really thin line to cross when they betrayal. I'm super cold for them.
>>
>>18592776
Call me Frank :)
>>
>>18592782
No.

You have scared yourself over it and a tiny bit of year fears will come true, leading you to jump ship. So, my advice is of course to stand your ground when people come at you telling you that you suck at doing whatever it is.

>fear rejection or being criticized
>you WILL be criticized
>Wear cean undies and your big boy pants.
>>
File: 1330996125583.jpg (88KB, 481x585px) Image search: [Google]
1330996125583.jpg
88KB, 481x585px
Anyone want to trade for a reading?

I want to know what my next gf will look/act like? Do I already know my next gf, or am I yet to meet her? Anything you could tell me would be great.

Leave your query and I'll get to work on it.
>>
>>18592754

This is me:
>>18592673
And I'm posting a picture of my face. Kinda old but think it captures how I feel right now.
>>
>>18592786
Idk man. It is a pretty big decision to lend to a stranger on the interwebz. But it seems like it will be ok. Just lonely.
>>
>>18592754
Robert
Is there any potential for sucess in in this thing i want to do?
I'm a smart person, i choose my friends based on their personality, that's one of the things i give value in people.
>>
>>18592796
And my name is Kamelia
>>
>>18592774
We're only people, not robots. Some people are stronger, some weaker. We're all want to feel love and be loved by someone. This is normal, anon. Actually some love related readings helped people here. Maybe they feelings are shallow, but maybe there is a something deeper. Not all people are the same.
>>
>>18592776

>Am i in the ballpark here?
Pretty much, i'll tell you why

>You're tempted to do something you already know is a bad idea.
Spot on
>Trying to prove something to your friends, mostly.
Not really
>Also bad weather soon. Snow and ice
It's already been there for 2-3 months so far
>idiots drivers.
They are all over the place
>You walk down a busy street a lot
That's kinda true but a general statement
>and people will be all over it. I see you walking with a shoulder bag. A green miltary style looking one
I don't have one but that kinda shook me a little for some reasons
>and getting BTFO by a shitty car near what looks to be a college/school.
Yeah, i happen to walk all the time in front of a big school that's on said busy street you mentioned above
>OH! and Bros before hoes dude.
Totally dude, i'm over this fucking bullshit and have been for so long
>She aint't worth it. Get over it, your friend slept with her but that doesn't mean you have to.
Probably the only part that is off

Thanks alot man, if you happen to be able to go further i'd appreciate it but you've done your fair share already and i appreciate it
>>
>>18592800
I'm already lonely ,duh :D Did you happen to see after how long things would be 'ok'?
>>
>>18592790
Oh shit nigga. I'll try my best and I will report you back after this. Thanks, I'm going to prepare for a battle.
>>
File: 7825424-3x2-940x627.jpg (90KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
7825424-3x2-940x627.jpg
90KB, 940x627px
>>18592782
Morality is sexuality and your obsession with betrayal suggests that you have low self esteem and thus overvalue the presence of others even to go as far as to condemn their very spirits for causing you even the slightest amount of pain

Like how I was always manipulated and abused by women when I was growing up, so I came to enjoy pornography where a beautiful woman emotionally abused me, because, although it was no different than the abuse I suffered as a child, it was sexual, and so it made me feel good, when such things only ever caused me pain before,

and so I indulged, and I no longer cared how vulgar or aggressive my words would appear

So I distort
>>
>>18592807
I know but love relationships has turned into something way off the original concept because the elite always try to make profits out of their own doings

I'm not saying otherwise but there is a basic concept that's pretty easy to understand: if you don't love yourself, why would you love somebody else

If you love yourself, you won't have to desperately look for approval... everything comes into place when the moment is right

Love between both genders should be a natural process, not a forced one because the status quo tells you to

Society as rendered people so much superficial that nowadays it's all about status and the rest is all bullshit
>>
>>18592796
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gehv4vXNnpE

If you go home, you'll be safe. But you know what? Home isn't going anywhere yet. Home will be waiting for you if you get beat down too hard.

The song above was sort of fitting (you probably won't like it, but I found it odd that it came on as I started feeling your feels.)

But you have been naive. And due to your naivety you were hurt. You moved to a new place expecting things to go perfect. And I feel like a person sort of called you to them. You were drawn by a person that promised to "get you on your feet.", but they then betrayed you.

Fuck 'em. Push forward. Tell your family back home you want (you need to, actually.) give it one more hard push. They'll support you.
>>
>>18592814
what de fug
>>
>>18592814
Freud, we don't need your flawed sex obsessed theories on human behaviours, leave
>>
File: 4116208_orig.jpg (58KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
4116208_orig.jpg
58KB, 600x376px
>>18592801
Of course there is.

But your laziness will make it hard. Approach it ready to dedicate yourself to it and you'll be ok.

>>18592808
Ehhh, ask me again later and i'll do it again.

>>18592809
You're not alone though. Just apathetic.

>>18592812
pic related
>>
>>18592828
>Freudian psychology in a nutshell

"I see you like chocolate ice cream. You know, according to my research that means you secretly have repressed sexual desires and want to get fucked in the ass by a Puerto Rican"
>>
>>18592829
>Ehhh, ask me again later and i'll do it again.
No biggie man, like i said, i wasn't expecting you to expand

Thanks again
>>
>>18592834
Well I'd love to try again. Generally if I do good on a person, I keep doing good.

I'm just about to leave for a few hours.
>>
>>18592833
Pretty much, I've already an overheated argument with some pretentious spineless two faced fuck constantly Freuding me

Guy doesn't know that Freud was a fucking nutjob who had serious mental problems

Jung was a fucking warrior to have kept up with his tactics to drag him in the quicksands

If it wasn't from him, who knows how far Jungian theories would have gone to

Hell, he was obsessed with penises, smoked over 20 cigars a day and ironically couldn't let go off his penis envy bullshit on top of being a momma's little boy

People had a hard time dealing with his childlike behaviours and epic tantrums throwing
>>
>>18592754
L
Where I need to focus myself right now?
Leo, female, extroverted.

Thanks!
>>
>>18592836
All good man, i'm not even mad
>>
>>18592846
Ah, well watch out for green bags.

I'm off ya'll.
>>
>>18592821
God damn man, 10/10 accuracy 0.o
Did you get a sense of what I'm supposed to be doing here? Which way to head? I'm really lost, any insight would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>18592792

No takers?
>>
Trading.

What is the best path to my goal? But I need some specifics here. People, places, things. I need benchmarks, because I'm pretty sure I'm on rails at this point.
>>
>>18592829
>Just apathetic.

Yeah, maybe you're right. Things are bad and I distance myself from people to avoid bigger conflicts. I'm already having a hard time with my problems.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18592869
>>18592792
Okay, here's my query.

>>18592877
>>
File: 15251058494_de4561ea95_b.jpg (211KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
15251058494_de4561ea95_b.jpg
211KB, 1024x683px
>>18592744
Male
Can i get a reading about her and me? What do you see happening between us?
>>
File: 1338545298683.png (202KB, 471x345px) Image search: [Google]
1338545298683.png
202KB, 471x345px
>>18592880
>>18592877
>What is the best path to my goal? But I need some specifics here. People, places, things. I need benchmarks, because I'm pretty sure I'm on rails at this point.

I'll get started, this should take me a couple of minutes.
>>
>>18592890
I might be late. Just started a BF1 game lol
>>
>>18592856
I told you. Push forward. Where do you WANT to be? Where do you want to go? Push that way.

Need money? You aren't bad looking. Go become a bar tender and show lots of cleavage. Lonely? Find yourself a NEET with a rich family. You can do whatever you want. You just have to stop being afraid and try....and try hard.
>>
>>18592856
By the way, do I know you already?
>>
>>18592892
>BF1
you mean...
>WE WUZ SOULJAS

Play Verdun and stop being a filthy casual.
>>
>>18592921
Eh. Rather play Squad for that fix.
>>
>>18592814
nigga is you on crack, pass me the weed yo! I want some too!
>>
>>18592914
I don't know where I want to be, that's my biggest problem. I keep telling myself I'll figure it out and I just...don't :/ I've been "figuring it out" for years.
>>18592917
I don't think so, I don't spend much time on /x/
Thank you so much for the reading! I was leaning towards going home, now I'm reconsidering. And the song certainly reflects some of my feels.
>>
>>18592821
Hey, buddy, this is pretty good song. I needed it right now.
>>
>>18592890
Next gf seems shy. Like someone who has to work a lot to make ends meet. Isn't the always the type to risk a quick-starting relationship, but will for you. She'll like you a lot, I think immediately. But again, shy. But definitely down-to-earth, wife-material type of person (I'm not implying anything here). She could get clingy.

This person is from your past. Probably should try to catch up with her.

I get a stern looking person, average weight because she feels too worked to really work out or diet. She definitely appears to the stranger passing by as not a clingy type, but is.
>>
File: 47738_155069554518487_7365816_n.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
47738_155069554518487_7365816_n.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>>18592754
>Justin
>Have experienced a great deal of pain in the last few years (sibling death, failed engagement, betrayal by friends) but I've persevered and come out of it all alright. I spent some time in the psych ward and had a personal revelation and I've been more or less fine since. How long before I go back to the dark times?
>Pic related is me in a mask i wear sometimes
>>
>>18592853
Haha thanks man! Peace!
>>
>>18592960
>this edgelord
the fedora convention is that way
>>
>>18592950
>>18592890
Oh geez....another no-show.
>>
File: 1330492296433.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1330492296433.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
>>18592892
>>18592880
>>18592877

I pulled
>Seven of Pentacles, The Fool, Page of Pentacles

Sounds like you've been working hard lately while looking towards the future. Start looking for a new job, preferably one that allows you some degree of freedom to travel. You don't like being stagnant so you need a job that isn't monotonous. Start applying to interesting places even if you think you might not get it and you should be receiving some good news next month.

>>18592950

This sounds just like my ex gf, we just broke up last week because she says she's not over her ex. Works 6 days a week a shitty dead end job to make ends meet, super shy, down to earth.

>>18592966

still here just took a phone call.
>>
File: e2e.jpg (72KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
e2e.jpg
72KB, 680x671px
>>18592960
>>
>>18592960
not this reader, but don't think about when bad shit is going to happen, instead think how much good things are going to happen. Of course it will be never good times forever and vice versa, but don't needlessly overthink it. Good luck for you, anon.
>>
>>18592960
You never have to go back. Keep your hopes up, and your head low. You know bad things happen. But just because one thing goes wrong dorsn't mean your world is crashing. If you fall into a dark spot, dig out of it.

Don't be so wary of people either. You're very guarded emotionally (understanably so). But in the long run that will drag you back down because of how lonely that road is.

Did you lose a brother?
>>
>>18592968
Yes. Will do.

Hmm. Maybe you should ask the question another few weeks from now or so. That happens to me too, with others' reading. Need some distance, maybe. I'll look again though.

Yeah, lol. I just keep getting references to the same thing.
>>
>>18592979
>Hmm. Maybe you should ask the question another few weeks from now or so. That happens to me too, with others' reading. Need some distance, maybe. I'll look again though.
>Yeah, lol. I just keep getting references to the same thing.

Maybe, this just happened this week but I'm not too broken up over it. Just really curious as to my next one. The readers on /x/ were pretty spot on about my recent ex gf so I thought I'd see what they'd say about the next one since I'm already ready to move on.

I just got this imagery of woods, parks and the outdoors while doing your reading. Also the feeling that you're not the type of person who could work at a cubicle for more than a week without going mad and quitting. If you look for jobs in the outdoors, you'll find one within a month and I get the feeling you'll be pretty happy at your job even if it isn't a high paying CEO job.
>>
>>18592993
>Maybe, this just happened this week but I'm not too broken up over it. Just really curious as to my next one. The readers on /x/ were pretty spot on about my recent ex gf so I thought I'd see what they'd say about the next one since I'm already ready to move on.

The way I read is kind of wonky that way. It's the way I access stuff. It's one of the problems I have when reading myself, though I have enough success. Should probably ask someone else, then.

>I just got this imagery of woods, parks and the outdoors while doing your reading. Also the feeling that you're not the type of person who could work at a cubicle for more than a week without going mad and quitting. If you look for jobs in the outdoors, you'll find one within a month and I get the feeling you'll be pretty happy at your job even if it isn't a high paying CEO job.

Oh, you're certainly correct. I'm just ambitious beyond that.
>>
File: tumbl-chiara-bautista.jpg (157KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
tumbl-chiara-bautista.jpg
157KB, 564x564px
24, fem, leo

What will happen with my friendship with N; is it all over or is there still hope?

Current song/mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXWisA2DRC8
>>
Any one want to trade? Scry in exchange of a scry?
>>
>>18593033
Seven of Pentacles reversed, Seven of Swords, Death reversed.

Your emotions are all over place and you need to move on from where you are now in order to have a successful friendship with N. There is still hope, there's always still hope, but the main thing is you aren't moving on from something that clearly needs to be moved on from. You need to figure out some kind of strategy and long-term goal. You want to be friends with N, because you know how great you guys can be together. Have some empathy. This all sounds very clear... when it isn't that clear I see. Do something spontaneous. Show up at N's house with some beers or something.
>>
>>18593043
Still there?

Scry what they were saying.
>>
21,male,taurus

Will i find her at the place?

Song/Mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8Qlhtp4M4
>>
21, male, gemini.

how will my love life turn out this year?

i'm feeling fine right now.
>>
>>18593070
N has hurt me to the point where I'm about to leave. I have given her many chances and have been as understanding as possible. I have shown her more empathy than she has shown me and she acts like she doesn't care about our friendship. She won't even tell me why we had issues in the first place and when I try to communicate she says it's irrelevant. It's very relevant to me and she doesn't care.
>>
>>18593080
I cant hear shit but I tried anyway. I see a group but only one female isnt obscurred. Kind of okay looking but beefy. Not sure if actually fat or symbolizing a gluttonous personality caring only about herself. She and the rest of the group are laughing and she takes time to view her peers faces to make sure what she said is funny.

They were saying something they found was funny, I definitely get the vibe they were shit talking someone just to get a good laugh. The girl I mentioned seems like she wants validation.

How do I meet my future romantic partner?
>>
>>18593095
she will be waiting for you a lonely ghost in the place you both knew once and promised to return to she yearns for your help but is afraid her fragile persona will be shattered if you know the truth

>>18593101
you will meet an unexpected event and you will look at your life with a new perspective you can't imagine currently
>>
>>18593163
can I get one love read too?
>>
>>18593163
20 female virgo
Will I find love in the next few months?
>>
>>18593033
you don't really want friendship with her. stop lying to yourself and her and admit the truth. it's been lurking in your psyche the whole time, like tangerine in between yellow and orange. Which is to say, so obvious you will wonder why you didn't realize it before.

>>18593145
the person who will be your romantic partner will fill you with an unobligated sense of loneliness, what you really want to find is the one who fills you with meaning. Be sure to make the right choice when it comes to choosing.
>>
>>18593163
what? a place we both knew? the truth? oh boii, are you saying shes a ghost?
>>
>>18593163
Does he miss me?
>>
>>18593145
I don' think it's anything you can go looking for. I just get the feeling that when it happens it's obvious. You'll just click. Just go about your normal life, and as long as you're active someone will pop up. At a function or something. I saw basically a party. And two people being highlighted at the dimming of the rest.
>>
>>18593174
male, 24, leo
will i have a soulmate? or at least a girlfriend
>>
>>18593163
Does she think about me?
>>
>>18593163
Can I get a reading, too?

where the hell is my soulmate, huh? :P
>>
>>18593216
Im right here if you're a leo and are 25 years old and have blue eyes
>>
>>18593163
hey there if you're still reading could i get one for my financial situation? thanks
>>
trading

what does she think of me?
>>
>>18593220
I'm a leo.

I'm not 25, or have blue eyes. Next.
>>
>>18593237

Trading

Same question
>>
>>18593243
ok i'll start.
>>
>>18593243
i sense a great, immediate attraction. i think she's ready to go. you are definitely special, a cut above the rest of the people in her life. she finds you unique in some way, which is how you manage to stick out so well.

heres me:
>>18593237
>>
>>18593237
8 of wands
10 of pentaclles
3 of wands

She doesnt think of you that much and most likely only happens when she sees you in the room but that does not mean it will always be this way. Her thought right now is simple and that is that you are well cared for. For this opinion to change you need to get to know her more and show her the real you.

What will he think of my present?
>>
File: Y8orDFU.jpg (281KB, 700x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Y8orDFU.jpg
281KB, 700x1132px
>>18593070
28 f libra
what can i do to get A back?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb5aq5HcS1A
>>
>>18593256
Are you still trading?
>>
>>18593256
What kind of method is this?
>>
>>18593258
the present is just what he needed. gives him new hope and resolve for the future. good for making sure something lasts. also, you giving him the present shows good initiative and self-reliance, on your part. like you're trying to reach out despite something on your end.
>>
File: 498117640.jpg (150KB, 386x447px) Image search: [Google]
498117640.jpg
150KB, 386x447px
>>18593070
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MW6E_TNgCsY
what should i do about G, R, and M?
25 girl scorpion
>>
>>18593262
yes.

>>18593264
it's a combination of things. that's why i don't show what i used. cards, scrying and whatnot. i clear clarification on what's vague that way.
>>
>>18593237
Is this still up for interpretation?
>>
>>18593258
what do you mean by well cared for? can i get a clarification?
>>
>>18593270
huh? first time asking the question.
>>
>>18593177
she's a ghost inasmuch as she's your past, and the past is dead

>>18593178
I think he does, in his own way. But don't allow him to take advantage of your love to continue excusing his personality flaws.

>>18593192
not quite yet; look at yourself to determine why you're alone and grow

>>18593207
she doesn't think much at all

>>18593236
its too liquid
>>
>>18593281
If you're still at it

Will I succeed?
>>
>>18593237

She considers you a really nice person, someone she can relate to, but at the same time she sees you as if you had some sort of scarce thinking, disorganized which makes her worry about the future of you two together.

All in all she likes you, perhaps not love yet but she finds confort on your arguments and when you two talk, again she can relate. She might also be attracted to you physically which is always a plus.
>>
>>18593281
I'm lost, what do I need to do?
>>
>>18593269
What's your query and gender? My method is bibliomancy if you will still want the read.

What kind of problems will I face if I move next month, and how can I overcome them?
>>
>>18593237
I see a girl turning her head to do a quick glance at a man and blinks surprisingly. She smirks a little.

I def take this as she is interested from something about you. Maybe she thinks you are special but she has no love feelings yet. Unique yet surprising and charming.

Can you tell me my next bf please?
>>
>>18593281
Anytime soon I will meet some qt?
>>
>>18593281
Damn she forgot about me already i guess
>>
>>18593281
What do I need to learn from my past relationship?
>>
>>18593281
will love blossom between a and me?
>>
>>18593261
Temperance reversed, Four of Cups, Three of Pentacles.

Plead plead like you've lost your patience. You've also lost your team. You will be very bored without A.

Sorry this reading was so short, I have to be somewhere.
>>
>>18593281

can i have a love reading too pls, ty
>>
>>18593281
>>>18593207
she doesn't think much at all

Kek
>>
>>18593325
Y u diss my qt, readers

She didnt seem stupid :(
>>
>>18593256

Thank you for the trade.
>>
>>18593325
MARSSS

Are you going to get the last 3 readings from the previous thread?:^)
>>
>>18593325
I didn't diss anyone. I was laughing at the guy's response.
>>
Can someone do a future reading, would highly appreciate it and i need your help.
I'm stuck with wat to believe and everything would reveal himself but i don't now when?

Thanks in advance.

Male
Taurus, born 7 may.
Black hair
Brow eyes

>>
>>18593295
Yeah, give me a bit. You can answer my original query.
>>18593237
>>
>>18593281
what does J think of me?
>>
>>18593325
Hi mars are you going to finish up the readings from yesterday by any chance?
>>
>>18593295
I answered for you already. With the downturn 80s music lol. I could tell from my reading. Just says to prepare for the fact that you aren't really ready, except that this can be overcome with hard work (this hard work presages a lot of stress). You have to commit yourself even more than those who are prepared. Every major decision must be made with confident, no spontaneity, because you're liable to learn new, important things on a whim.

Doesn't say you'll fail though.
>>
>>18593298
okay. give me a moment. didn't see you.
>>
>>18593298
>>18593298
I get a very social guy. I mean, a guy with no time to himself. Someone who enjoys 'performing' in his personality. You have an angle on him, an insight about who he really is, that he enjoys. If him being social is 'on', you'll be able to see him 'off'. Very self-aware person.

a chubby guy with facial hair. Shoulder-length hair. Always knows what to say, and knows how to 'win' that way. I imagine him getting passive-aggressive, but in a harmless way with you.
>>
Trading... What will happen with my job?
>>
>>18593339
"There's a similar state, of course, but we don't know much about it: a form of somnambulism where the subject suddenly manifests knowledge or skills that he's never learned—-and where the intention of the second personality is the destruction of the first''

I don't really think she has an opinion formed about you ,anon. She either knows too little about you and want to know more, or she has some feelings for you which she can't explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNugjm0iNxU
This one?

Yeah ,I know I will need to commit 100% and work a lot. I may not be ready, but I can't delay it any longer :/
>>
>>18593403
I get a different scan from the passage, lol. But you're also right in your assessment. I notice people don't often realize that happens.

Yes, I'll write more in about thirty minutes.
>>
>>18593407
Oh yeah? Do you think I was off? I could try again once my game is done.
>>
>>18593402
Well, what I see is a lot of success. The thing is you need to take some decisions that involve a new beginning, you have different options, you need to state what is more important to you so you can take action in that field.

Anyway, success is guaranteed. You have the tools to create something big (maybe not in your current job, bc the cards point to new beginnings, but is something with a very good outcome).

You can make me other question for clarification.

My query is: what can you see about a guy I dated yesterday?

Thanks!
>>
>>18592978
On mobile so new ID.

I did, 3 years ago this year. He rolled a Jeep while on drugs. Died instantly. He changed his last name to Hawk before he died. It's Nebraska February and I find hawk feathers on the way to work all the time.
>>
>>18593457
>question
questions*, sorry.
>>
File: anime5.gif (356KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
anime5.gif
356KB, 500x273px
>>18592291
Ohhhhh my stars that is one long reader intro
I don't think I have EVER seen as much of a setup post and I've been here since July before last ahahahahah
Not hating, you seem decent and all but dang, chill out a little, alright? If you get upset about shitty queries, you'll get reallllll frustrated in this place I tell ya XD
The seeker doesn't have to have their shit together. That is on us readers, duhhhhhh
>>
>>18593466
Oh, you don't know, he use to deny a 90% of his queries (or hers, idk the gender).
>>
Yo! Let's do some readings!!
But I can only do five, maybe more if I got the energy. I need:
>Age
> Pic of a meme that you like
>Age
>Query
Also can I get feedback on the readings I give, please?
>>
File: meme.png (193KB, 306x283px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
193KB, 306x283px
>>18593479
Can you tell me when good times come to me?
>>
File: 1480002319164.jpg (40KB, 555x560px) Image search: [Google]
1480002319164.jpg
40KB, 555x560px
>>18593479
>Age
22 (23 in April)

>Meme
Pic related was the best meme

>Query
Looking for some advice regarding an old friendship. I found out about something the other person did years ago and I'm not sure whether I should move on or not. Or/and general reading.

Thanks, man. Will give feedback, of course.
>>
>>18593479
Where will I find strength in?
>>
File: 9Qji8.jpg (390KB, 444x1022px) Image search: [Google]
9Qji8.jpg
390KB, 444x1022px
>>18593472
Hahahaha
Welllll we aren't OBLIGATED to do every reading but that is way too picky
It's not supposed to be about what readings are interesting or fit your style in my opinion. You just do all the readings you get, no matter how dumb or silly, until you are too tired to continue
I used to do 10-20 readings a day because I hated leaving querants in the lurch so to speak
Too draining though

But then again, all readers have a different feeling toward reading and reasons for doing it, and at least they are doing SOMETHING so I cannot really judge negatively unless they are actually hurting with bad readings

>>18593479

-24 years old

-24 years old (hey you asked twice)

-How can I find balance and keep the positivity going in my life as well as get out more like I've been meaning to
>>
>>18593494
Forgot to attach

And meant to say What instead of Where
>>
File: image.jpg (511KB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511KB, 1056x1080px
>>18593479
>Age
>Pic of a meme that you like
>Query
Can you tell me what i should expect in the coming months or things i should watch out for or be aware of?
>>
File: 1474483461374.png (175KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
1474483461374.png
175KB, 482x436px
>>18593479
Should I continue trying to work on my relationship, is it worth it? Thanks if you still have energy for me
>>
File: images-1.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>18593479
When will what i have been thinking a lot about, come to a end of that chapter?
>>
>>18593499
I am a reader too. I make like 5-10, even tho I aalways say I will only do three or four lol, but the same, I don't like to have the querents waiting, so only if I'm too tired I use to do the ones that ask (that's the reason I set a limit).

So, I know it's tiring and I know it's not like "obligation", but I have been lurking in the latests threads and he really, really overreacted with readings.
90% denied is like real with him/her lol.
>>
File: txVDL.jpg (64KB, 594x627px) Image search: [Google]
txVDL.jpg
64KB, 594x627px
>>18593479
26 future career reading??
>>
>>18593490
>Be assertive
>It's up to you
>Wait
>Let Go
>Peaceful Resolution
>Big Happy Changes
It seems to be that the rough patch you are going through is self inflicted. Dear friend your thoughts reflect your reality. I'm getting the vibe that you have to let go of some self sabotaging habit in order to move on from this.

>Advice: Archangel Michael
You are safe.
I’m protecting you against lower energies, and guarding you, your loved ones, and home.Let go of worries, as I’m surrounding you, your loved ones, home, and possessions with powerful loving light. This light repels lower energies, and attracts loving experiences. Focus on this light and love—instead of on fear—as you’ll attract the object of your focus. With your mind free of fear, you have additional time and energy to devote to your life’s missions. You are free when you are fearless. Know that you are safe at all times, and that my protection is flawless

Beloved prospects look good! You just gotta take care of yourself!
I'm sending positive vibes <3
>>
>>18593412
No, you weren't. That just a feature of the medium. It's partially why I ask to trade so much. Everyone has a large blind spot in their readings, no exceptions.
>>
>>18593519
Thanks. I'm trying and I keep trying for some time
>>
>>18593525
I get what you mean. Thank you for the feedback, mate.
>>
>>18593533
I think more reading tells me you need to be street smart. I think you're liable to be lulled into bad deals. I wouldn't trust the good will of people who can sense you're wet behind the ears, which is more frequent than you're imagining.
>>
>>18593491
>There is something better.
>Opportunity
>Trust
>Peaceful resolution
>Big Happy changes
I feel like it is time for you to move on. I'm not sure what happened, but things will work out in the end.
>Advice: Archangel Raziel
Take Back Your Power!
Use your God-given power and intention to manifest blessings in your life. You are a luminary.Now is the time to summon up your spiritual strength and power and put your authority into action. Lovingly and firmly transform your intentions into reality. Say prayers about your intentions, and ask for guidance and signs to shape your manifestations to the highest possible level
>>
>>18593499
Bwahaha! You are right!
>It's up to you!
>Recovery
>Trust
>Success!
Nothing will change unless you do! It seems that there are past wounds that need to be healed in order to find balance in you life. But you are capable of moving forward, so don't be afraid!
>Advice: Archangel Gabriel
Leadership!!
Embrace your power in a loving way, and use it for the greater good. I’ll guide your actions so they inspire and motivate others. I’ll also replace any self-doubt about your qualifications with an increased desire to serve, help, and teach. When your focus is more on ‘How may I serve?,’ then you won’t worry what others may think about you. Focus upon your strengths, the many lessons you’ve learned, and how good it feels to be a living example of following one’s Divine guidance.
>>
>>18593559
Thank-you very much. Your reading seems to align with my own intuition, but I don't think I wanted to confront it. I feel more assured about moving forward, now. Wishing you well, and thanks again for taking the time to do these readings.
>>
>>18593541
I believe that's accurate. I'm always trusty-worthy when it comes to deals and whatnots, and I expect people to do the same..

So I should always keep my guard up eh? Or maybe just strike first :^)
>>
Any of you guys want to trade?
I've had bad luck with parties in the past. Wondering if this one will be any different.
>man
>19
>>
File: Milk.png (35KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
Milk.png
35KB, 210x220px
>>18593479
How does my future bf look?
>>
File: IMG_2113.jpg (90KB, 728x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2113.jpg
90KB, 728x767px
Hello /div/, how are you?
>>
>>18593678
Same old same old. How are you doing?
>>
>>18593678
I'm pretty bored. But happy.
>>
File: 13949648.jpg (90KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
13949648.jpg
90KB, 461x403px
38 F
What is this year looking like for my career? Will I have success with a new business venture? I'm working on trying to be more productive, why am I finding it so challenging?

Will give feedback.
>>
>>18593679
>How are you doing?
I'm doing quite well.

>Same old same old
So hum-drum. How are the readings going?
>>
File: lets get spoopy.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lets get spoopy.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>18593678

Doing fine on my end, how bout you?
>>
File: IMG_0351.jpg (107KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.jpg
107KB, 500x717px
>>18593680
>bored

Let's fix this. Want to talk about something spooky? The spirits are with me this evening!
>>
>>18593684
A lot of trade and drama, but there are a few readings, yeah.
>>
>>18593689
Sup OldHelp? Down for doing a reading? I'm
>>18592762
You remember telling me
>>18592853
>>
>>18593692
What does the picture mean?
>>
>>18593692
>Want to talk about something spooky
The thing I realized not long ago is about shadow entity who watched me every night when I was child. Now I don't see it about copule years. Apparently there are pedo shadow people. Spoooooopy
>>
>>18593692
How could I get in touch with entities around me?
>>
>>18593692
I'm interested
>>
>>18593724

Black mirror and automatic writing are the commonly used methods for most competent novitiates.
>>
>>18593624
Oh yes. You have to be selfish. That's the only way.
>>
Looks like this thread is heading towards a close. I might be so inclined to read if another thread is made.
>>
>>18593664
are you there?
>>
Trading
If I have sex with him when I visit him next month, will it bring us closer? Will it mean anything to him?
>>
>>18593778
Say no more :^)

New thread
>>18593792
>>18593792
>>18593792
>>
>>18593785
ok, ill do it

why did she do that?
>>
>>18593500
Sorry my first deck is being fucking weird, so ill be only be using one.
>Advice:
Archangel Sandalphon: “Be very gentle with yourself at this time. Surround yourself with gentle people, situations, and environments.”
Sandalphon wishes to help you feel peaceful and centered, and he strongly advises that you begin by listening to gentle music. Play it wherever you go. Talk quietly, and engage in slow, rhythmic movements such as swaying to music or a gentle yoga session. Don’t engage in battles at this time. Instead, retreat from conflict while you revive your spirit and become even stronger. Delay decision-making at this time. You’ll know exactly what to do when you emerge from your gentle retreat.
There is strength in gentleness
>>
>>18593779
Yeah
>>
>>18593884
do this one

>>18593827
>>
>>18593776
I'm going to try.

Thanks for the advice

*sigh*
>>
>>18593827
still here?
>>
>>18593961
YEP
>>
>>18593968
ok. i'm >>18593785
i apologize for disappearing. i had to make dinner.
starting your query now
>>
>>18593457

Hmm I see he may be at odds with himself and you really need to listen to your instincts and meditate on it. I do see he likes you with the 9 of cups as his feelings.

Does this job reading tell you anything about what field it could be in? For example justice being law, 8 of wands being communication etc
>>
>>18593827
>wheel of fortune, queen of swords rx, six of swords rx, justice rx, eight of swords.
Wow, what a messed up read. Seems like she did it because she was feeling like fate was on her side. the best i can really describe it is that she felt like she was the victim, and that she needed to get hers, but justice reversed isn't a good sign. not only was she opposing fate, but karma wasn't on her side either. this read SCREAMS hurt feelings and revenge. if it makes you feel any better, she feels like complete shit for it, and she's not really sure how to reverse what she has done. she is in a bad place, and she probably will be for awhile.

tl;dr she felt like what she was doing was fine/she felt like she deserved it and now she is paying for it.
Again, I'm: >>18593785
>>
>>18594002
i don't think it'll bring you closer. it'll add a good air to it. the sex is a consummation of the closeness you should get by connection by communication. sure he'll feel closer, but he's too confused for it to make that kind of difference you might want.

in short, it's good but irrelevant. you need to convince him you're a good partner.
>>
>>18594030
>>
>>18593884
>>18593897
are you there? lol
>>
>>18593978
Well, I just now pulled a card and it was Knight of wands. Hope that it give you any insight!

I don't know how to read it that way, I'm sorry.

And my instincts are feeling too way relaxed chatting with him (or in the date), it was actually weird I felt so calm.

Sorry I can't tell you the field :(.
>>
anyone hear reading?
>>
>>18595214
bump. would like a reading too.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.