[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 71

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18584658
>>
Trading...

Can or should I get my old job and friends back or did they leave for a good reason
>>
>>18588012
Six of cups
Two of cups
Seven of swords

Yes you can and should. It will invoke a lot of good feelings. You might even find yourself getting farther with an old friend in a love sense. There is good reason here to make amends and be honest with why you left. Express your sorrow and how you wont do it again. It will be good for your conscience and you wont have to fear them doing the same to you.

Does he miss me?
>>
File: Gold.jpg (199KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
Gold.jpg
199KB, 347x346px
Are there any people who scry here?
I think I might have ap'd.
While I was sleeping I saw gold light like the picture related and heard voices talking and felt the back of my spine tense up and jolt. Then I don't remember anything after that.
I was wondering if there was outside influences involved.
I've been having weird series of dreams lately.
Willing to trade with tarot and give more information if necessary.
>>
>>18588020
Why your friends left, not you. They feel bad about it.
>>
Hey senpai-a-lam
>>
Can I get a reading, please?

What's in my immediate financial future? (job wise)
Thanks in advance.
>>
I'd like a reading, please...

It's occult related, not a love reading.
When will I see him again?
>>
>>18588038
Hello there Mars!!!!!! how's it going?
>>
File: 1485222659731.jpg (27KB, 565x596px) Image search: [Google]
1485222659731.jpg
27KB, 565x596px
Guys do you ever have random images appear in your head?
I've had two in the past 2 days (1 a day) and im kind of worried now?
>>
>>18588066
It's good, thank you for making me feel loved Anon :3
>>
>>18588067
All the time.

Welcome to scrying.

Or mental illness (Io lol).
>>
>>18588020

For some reason this reading tells me he's trying to move on... The advice I would give is slow down because it looks like you're encountering obstacles. Final card was queen of cups which tells me you should find your own emotional stability, draw boundaries where necessary and be happy with yourself.

I'm not sure what you meant by

>>18588033

Did you mean to say that they miss me?
>>
>>18588081
Yes they miss you.
>>
>>18588032
Yes. It's time.

I didn't want to say because I didn't know the outside influence part. But either way it's because you're ready. Still have to overprepare though. Just to be safe.
>>
>>18588085

Thank you. I'll talk to them and explain why I made a hasty decision (taking care of dying parent)

Also I will trade with you or someone else to tell me how my current relationship will factor in to all this
>>
>>18588067
>>18588080

It isn't scrying if you see it in your head. It's clairvoyance.

It's okay anon. Just read about it. It's a thing.
>>
>>18588074
You're loved, Mars ^^ but you're welcome
>>
>>18588080
>Welcome to scrying.
I haven't done occult stuff neither attempts at divination.
Could it still be it?

But I have some other signs of early schyzo?
>>18588095
>It's clairvoyance.
I have seen a random place, metal beams and elevators all around it and some newspaper(?) with the phrase "Morio si Disticati" (when I was googling it, the image was close to the "newspaper")
Does it sound like clairvoyance?
>>
>>18588090
Thanks!
>>
>>18588095
mars trade?
>>
>>18588108

clair·voy·ance
ˌklerˈvoiəns/
noun
noun: clairvoyance
the supposed faculty of perceiving things or events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.

Sounds like it, or remote viewing, which... they are pretty much the same thing but to different degrees in my opinion. Some may argue.

>>18588115
Not tonight anon :)
>>
File: TheMuseum-FirstLookVideo.jpg (75KB, 632x320px) Image search: [Google]
TheMuseum-FirstLookVideo.jpg
75KB, 632x320px
Reading for 2/1/17
Six of Swords reversed, Queen of Cups reversed, Eight of Swords.
What are we now? The world matters more than it ever will now, and we matter far less than ever. We've long moved on from tribal society into mass industrialization and globalization. Does that make the individual more free? It can, I suppose certain people are suited more to tribal living and certain people the globalized world. We've gone from respecting and seeking counsel from shamans and wizards to throwing people who've seen beyond the veil in jails and mental institutions. There seems to be a global "is," and if you aren't part of the "is" you're on the outside. But isn't that who we are as Americans, originally? We were the outsiders, the rebels who said no to royalty and wanted to give every man (and later, woman) their right to make a difference in the world. I saw Jackie today, the movie about Jacqueline Kennedy. When I had my episode I was so pissed that JFK got shot, I couldn't handle it. I'm pissed that Lee Harvey Oswald got shoot too, the fucker deserved a life of anguish and regret in jail. What makes a conspiracy theory valid? In Libra, Don DeLillo makes a creative interpretation and posits the attack on JFK could have been intended to fail, and that it was supposed to push the U.S. into war with Cuba. When a president reveals a conspiracy theory does it make it valid then?
>>
>>18588145
Here's JFK on "the conspiracy:" "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations." Jimmy Carter reportedly cried when he was briefed on aliens. I'm still angry JFk got shot. We are so dependent on what we call reality that we will not accept what is "not" it, when everything is it. Everything in the world happened to make you alive, and everything you do allows other people to live, and you never know it. I do everything as an American, even tarot readings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

Doing readings, I ask for an image, a song, your gender, and a query. But this time I'm only doing philosophical queries. No personals, sorry! It's gonna be fun!
>>
>>18588120
Ok thanks mars
I'll investigate clairvoyance
>>
>>18588095
You may not have heard of astral scrying
https://hermetic.com/norton/ashort
>>
>>18588166

I clicked the link and skimmed. Can you give me the tl;dr? Wouldn't all scrying technically be astral scrying since you are looking into the astral plane?
>>
>>18588175
Interesting, what's the difference between scrying and clairvoyance?
>>
>>18588262
Seems to be the same thing to me.
>>
anybody still reading?
>>
>>18588108
Doesn't that mean.... "Fool if I've offended you"

You talking to a demon?
>>
>>18588296
I am!
>>18588149
I guess it doesn't have to be a philosophical query since no one wants a reading anyway... just thought it would be fun...
>>
File: owl.jpg (10KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
10KB, 212x238px
>>18588304
male
query: a love reading please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Cftwtlho4
>>
File: tmp_7130-407e34f-1243765212.jpg (504KB, 3072x2214px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7130-407e34f-1243765212.jpg
504KB, 3072x2214px
male
Stairway to heaven
query: also a love reading if you may^
>>
>>18588145
>>18588149
What can I do to impress the old man with my ability? It's been bothering me, I feel something is predestined about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHb6sza5mZs

m
>>
>>18588321
The Hierophant reversed, Nine of Swords reversed, Five of Cups

You're going to find a girl who challenges the status quo. Probably a DUDE WEED girl who has tattoos of mandalas and shit. You kinda need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture to see how you're gonna get the most love out of your life. You want THE ONE and you will get THE ONE, eventually but you have to earn it. You gotta exercise and get in shape for the one (I'm doing this now, fuck me), and you gotta be on the top of your flirt game. I don't know, some girls are easier to win over than others and you can never really marry an easy girl, unless that's what you want... which would be really boring and I don't think you're boring. Have fun with it!
>>
File: images.png (1018B, 114x114px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1018B, 114x114px
>>18588304
male
what are the strangest things that go on outside this tiny place we call the universe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfTXBAFzJI
>>
>>18588149

female
can i have a love reading too? what do i need to know about my future bf?
https://youtu.be/I19nKsNTULc
>>
>>18588331
>>18588304
sorry about that missing link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IS6n2Hx9Ykk
>>
>>18588339
Very interesting. I'm a skinnyfat getting into shape rn, and I'm also planning a tatoo

Thank you!
>>
>>18588331
Three of Cups, Ace of Cups, Ace of Swords.

Wow I pulled great cards, I wish this reading was for me. Your love life will be like a celebration, and everyone who knows you intimately will be touched by someone who sings with wonder. You have an overflowing of emotions that needs a place to go, preferably a beautiful girl. You just gotta find her! You also have great mental clarity, like you have a clear mind. You don't need good luck!
>>
File: IMG_0503.jpg (30KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.jpg
30KB, 306x423px
>>18588304
Male
General love reading please

https://youtu.be/vB6GMQqnnfo
>>
>>18588304
Male
Did seeing me on her friend's snapchat story have a positive or negative effect on her?

I don't know if it's important, but she definitely knows it wasn't anything serious. Thanks so much!
>>
>>18588363
Oh wow! Thats the best news I could have gotten! Thank you kind stranger!
>>
>>18588335
Six of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles, Justice reversed.

It's not working because the old man is living in the material world while you offer a talent that is mostly immaterial, it's like you have a talent that requires an acquired taste. You also have to give him more, and especially give him more time. He will see your powers. But he will also be unfair for a long time until then.
>>
>>18588304
Ok Ryan I'll bite, philosophical query

What's the point of us being here?
>>
>>18588375
Yes, this seems to be a confirmation of the basic, unfortunate facts. It's weird. I'm imagine him sometimes, even though I don't care for him all that much, with an exception or two. I keep getting the feeling of an event happening, and I'm usually not wrong about those, at this point in my life. Thanks.
>>
trading
>>
File: PIC.jpg (334KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
PIC.jpg
334KB, 850x1202px
>>18588304
Can you tell me personality of my future gf? We're going to be a good couple?
https://youtu.be/VI6DAwlA388
>>
>>18588348
The Tower, Three of Pentacles, Two of Swords.

Now there's a question I like. First we have to define what goes on inside our universe to determine what goes on outside of it. Let's see... there was a big bang. And suddenly tons of molecules of matter just existed like they had a sudden revelation! It was like everything in creation just decided to exist so it did. We live in a material world. We can touch things, taste things, do whatever we want to things. Slap that silly putty on the wall. Yes...we're all well acquainted with what we consider material reality, now what goes on outside of it? I suggest the phrase "as above, so below" applies here as well. So I'm guessing what happens outside of universe also occurs in sudden rapid (if you can determine time in the other universe) astonishments or realizations. God must exist every place that exists but I think he doesn't work alone. He has a team with him that helps him create. God also has a sense of humor! Look at the way we live our lives while all these great mysteries just exist beyond our reach. And there's nothing we can do to comprehend them but we are trying right here right now. The world exists sort of in a stalemate. The force of chaos and the force of order have agreed to let both parties function and they serve their purpose when the time calls for it. Is there mass chaos outside of the universe? I think there must be a lot of indecision. A lot of beings who don't really know what to do because they haven't found a good place to really exist. I suggest that we all know what goes down before we were born, we just forgot. Waterfalls of mushroom nirvana cascading into midnight perpetually. Angered nomadic leviathans randomly asserting their beings. I don't know. It could be anything. The sky could be the color of Paris, France's biggest ice cream cone. Why are we so focused on food? I don't know, I don't really think we need food to live.
>>
>>18588350
The Hierophant reversed, The Lovers, Temperance.

He doesn't like Christianity and he rebels against the status quo but he's also very patient and loving. I pulled all major arcana cards, I think your next bf will be a very important one, maybe even the one you marry. Yes he will be very caring and affectionate and he will be filled with a gentle love for you. I don't see you guys getting into major fights, just little spats every now and then. Good luck finding him! Hope you don't miss him, he's very quiet!
>>
File: Forest.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Forest.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>18588304
Hello./F

I really like your readings, Ryan.

How is my personality? and how can I find the right one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_shjVPzb6eY
>>
>>18588365
The Tower, Wheel of Fortune, The Moon.

Your love is like a bolt of lightning. It will attack you and you will be electrified with love. You have good luck, an it will strike you (this is a good thing) your love is poison and you love it and need your poison. You've been eating poison. All food is poison, don't you know. But at least it helps us for now. Your love is an illusion, like a waifu. But real. Very real. I see you having babies in the future.
>>
>>18588368
The Sun, Ten of Cups, Six of Cups.

It made her a little sad at first but then she remembered how happy you guys were and she felt like a child. That's what the cards say. Why don't yo ask her this?
>>
>>18588425

thanks ryan, he seems like my kind of guy. i hope i can find him though ;_;
>>
>>18588439
Am I allowed to ask a second question?
>>
>>18588439
We ended on bad terms. We're both still friends with one person, and that's really the only connection we still have to one another. I've been waiting to see if she'll come back around on her own, and I think she will, but I know that initiating contact myself would be catastrophic. Thanks again for the reading. Here's the song link since I forgot to put it before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVvkL5vU1jw
>>
>>18588378
Queen of Pentacles, Justice, Page of Pentacles reversed.

I am God, and you are here to entertain me. It entertains me to entertain you. And it entertains you to entertain me. You are God. God is also a flying fish. God is very fair but he really needs to find a job. You find yourself walking away from God saying, "huh, that wasn't so bad." The entire world exists solely for me, for only I have consciousness. Everyone else is just a prop. I could go naked in the street and no one would notice. I could steal food from people and they wouldn't notice. There is a conspiracy out there to end my life but it won't happen because I'm the one behind it and I've doomed it to fail from the start. Are you not entertained?
>>
>>18588448
sure, but i have other readings to get to first.
>>
>>18588304
female
was i caught by someone who knows me? i did something pretty bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7lxd7RL1To
>>
File: tmp_7130-5e8cb6d-1114644090.jpg (176KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7130-5e8cb6d-1114644090.jpg
176KB, 900x1200px
>>18588465
Okay, thank you for your time and patience!
(Second Query)
Male
Query: North Uni or South Uni?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU
>>
>>18588404
Ace of Swords, The Chariot, Knight of Pentacles reversed.

Your future gf is energetic and full of "victory." Everything she does will scream "victory" to you. But remember, Jesus is the ultimate victory and he must hold a place in your heart! I'm half kidding. She will be a lazy girl (KNight of Pentacles reversed suggests this) And I am so lazy I'm not going to fix that error. I'm lazy too.
>>
>>18588473
Did you know that some people have Guardian spirits op.
Ask the same thing out loud to her and wait in the stillness for a answer.
>>18588478
I have a query girl or boy kitten
>>
>>18588485
Boy kitten
>>
>>18588427
Three of Wands, The Hierophant reversed, The Tower.

Goddamn I've been pulling the hierophant reversed almost every reading tonight. I guess that makes sense, on /x/. Anyways, you have a dark brooding personality and you always wonder why things have to be the way they are. Like you wonder in a dark way. You have a very morbid curiosity. You find the right one by sticking to what you know, but also branching out a little. As humans, we love to try new things but we don't want to be surprised too much. The right one will care for you and see your darkness as a strength. Follow the darkness, it calls out to you, you can barely hear the words but you want to know more and when you know you want to know even more than that and it just keeps going and going. Rely on your past, you were safe in the past and you will be safe in the future, you just have to trust it. The right one will walk into the darkness with you. The right one will go to Jupiter with you. The right one will walk into an atom bomb for you. And you are the atom bomb.
>>
>>18588479
Thanks, Ryan. Can I ask how long you are doing readings?
>>
File: o-JEREMY-RENNER-facebook[1].jpg (212KB, 1536x1094px) Image search: [Google]
o-JEREMY-RENNER-facebook[1].jpg
212KB, 1536x1094px
>>18588485
How is Valentines Day for me?
>>
>>18588485
no but occasionally i dream about things that will happen in the future in but thats it
how could i interact with "her" on will?
>>
>>18588485
Cheswick, would you like to be my internet gf for one day?
>>
Will I be part of the 27 club?
>>
>>18588304
Hey Rad! Can you see if my family and I will ever reunite with my aunt N? We had a falling out and haven't seen her or my cousin in years. We are worried that she was either having health issues or drug issues or even mental health issues.
>>
>>18588494
It's good when you finally relax and come to terms with yourself and others.

April is the better month to be honest
>>
>>18588304
Hello there Ryan!

If you don't mind giving me a read, may I ask what is happening with my friend F? Why is he acting so weird lately? He refuses to speak about his feelings.

Thank you!
>>
ahh you guys i'm getting tired, it's late where i am. gotta go to bed. I'll be doing readings tomorrow at around 8 est (not exactly sure when) if you wanna try me then.
>>
>>18588304
Good evening! Rad, a question if you have the time: You mentioned for me in an earlier reading that I will find a job but that I will find my boss unfair and want to be home alone, lol. Sounds crappy but is there any way to find out if at least my pay will be worth it, and will I last long or find something else later and lastly will it require me moving from home? If you can't read any further details, that's fine. On the bright side at least I'll be fortunate to say I have work.
>>
>>18588485
>>18588485
does he miss me??
>>
>>18588519
Ok, have a good night! Sweet dreams! :)
>>
>>18588436
More or less, the bolt has hit me hard :'(.
One more, if you have the time? What does my love life look in the upcoming months? Thanks either way man, I appreciate it more than I can express.
>>
>>18588519
gnite man
>>
>>18588519
good night!
>>
>>18588304
Female
Reading on my current relationship.
Cant link a song since im on phone.
Soad - psycho
>>
>>18588521
I hope you find a good job with a good boss that pays well. I don't know the future, I just interpret the cards that reveal themselves.
>>
>>18588519
Thanks Ryan, get some bed it's 1
>>
>>18588485
Is there a differenciation between kittens? Theyre all fluffy.
>>
>>18588485
Hey cheswick, unjew yourself now!
>>
>>18588262
Clairvoyance is where it just pops into your head at any given time without warning. Scrying is when you see it from the surface of something like water television static, glass, crystal ball, oil etc. Thats what I understand the difference to be, but I'm far from an expert.
>>
>>18588531
Thanks and I understand. Good night. :)
>>
Trading, need your gender and query
>>
>>18588581
Female
What is in store for me and the man I love?
>>
>>18588593
>The Devil / Knight of Pentacles rev / 7 of Swords rev
>5 of Swords, Queen of Swords rev, 8 of Swords
>Advice: The Star

Looks like he needs a bit more space than you're willing to give him. Well, it's not that you're necessarily unwilling, but you're smothering him a bit here. He has to deal with some things in his life, and he's having trouble focusing on them. His external reaction towards you comes in the form of pushing you away even when you're helpful, simply because his mind is going into extremes where he tries to trim all the fat in his life in order to sort through his pressing issues.

It looks like this tension will lead to some degree of conflict in which one or both of you loses your head(s) and lashes out, thinking it's logical, but somehow not being thought through completely. It will threaten to undo some progress if you don't go about it in a calmer and less vindictive way. The hardest part of this will come in the fact that you will be thinking that you're being strategic, but your strategy a shit, basically.

If you want to turn this in your favor, you'll need to find little ways to help him with his pressing issues, but in a way that is half-detached. Consider the image of a man working on some paperwork and suddenly needs a highlighter. The woman you should be right now would hand the highlighter to him before he has a chance to stand up to get it, smile, then get out of his way again. Does this make sense? Anticipate his needs a bit, but don't get in his way too much.

I'll ask the same thing, but genders reversed.
>>
>>18588304

I am reencountering a guy that happen to have this huge crush on me some years ago.

What will happen between he and me this year?
>>
>>18588610
>eight of pentacles, ten of swords, five of swords, four of cups, ten of pentacles
There is a lot of effort going into the relationship at the current moment that is not working out as well as intended. She or you is extremely disappointed about where the relationship is headed and its gotten to the point where one or both of you are just putting up with it to make the other happy even though it hurts their heart to put up such a show. You or her are not appreciating the efforts and the person who is not appreciative needs to remember how it is the thought that counts by themselves. This can only be realized thinking alone but once the epiphanny happens it will make your relations stronger than ever before and a relationship more stable.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18588652
We're not in a relationship. Thanks, though.
>>
>>18588548
Oh, well, I didn't knew it have any difference, but now I have more questions lol!

Thanks for the reply :).
>>
>>18588659
Apologies, I didn't know. Hopefully the reading still can apply in a different way. Your reading was relevant to me but he likes to shut me out. I am not familiar with the spread you used. Which row of cards represent what?
>>
Aries
Female
Am I doing alright with my current tasks I am doing or it a waste of my time?
>>
Aries
Male
Who is gonna be my next gf?
>>
Scorpio
M

Is a member of my immediate family going to die soon?
>>
Odd request so whoever responds, I haven't the words for ya.

Despair, what of it & I?

To meter your reading;
Aquarius 28 lover, lust, slut, sweet, world
anarchy, courage, dance, hand, job
diplomat, jealousy, journey, porcupine, torture
Was caught off guard by a quote by Baba Vanga. I know my mentality and what I am prone to,
which has me all the more curious. I know I'm free of it, least I hope, I'm curious to what's told.
>>
>>18589113
Format was misleading ...
>>
Does anyone want to trade? My method is bibliomancy.
>>
>>18588809
You are doing more than alright (Six of Pentacles) because you're already more than capable of doing your current tasks (Three of Pentacles.) You have already learned what you need (Page of Swords) and you have to be mindful of where to spend your energies (Two of Wands.) It will be quite an exhausting path to your plans (Nine of Wands, The Emperor) and you have to surround yourself with supportive and helpful people (Knight of Cups) because you are kind of close to being burnt out (Five of Cups, Two of Swords.)

I wish you all the best, anon. :)
>>
>>18589174
Yes what is your query?
>>
/div/ explain to me.. Why am i getting so horny lately? Is this about stars or something?
>>
>>18589191
I have about 2 months to make an important choice.

Should I stay or should I go?

I will need to cook, so I probably won't be able to do your query in a while, but I will eventually get to you ^^
>>
File: 111575.png (25KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
111575.png
25KB, 750x562px
Stars! no really, I cant read this, any help?
>>
>>18587973
>Colours of Motion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8SEL19nRWQ
>>
>>18589296
If You Stay: Four of Wands, Three of Wands Rx, Six of Cups
If You Go: Page of Pentacles, Page of Cups Rx, Five of Wands

If you decide to stay things will improve where you're at but not without some hasty, impulsive actions being made on a whims notice. This will require some quick thinking on your end, not overthinking things, and acting naturally in order to get a better outcome. When we plan our actions too much they might not come out right which can be perceived negatively by others so it is important you just be yourself if you decide to stay. Show some gentility towards the younger people in your house.

If you decide to go there will be a lot of new opportunities for you, especially in the realm of career, but it will be very hard to get your foot in the door. There is a lot of competition and things may not seem so sunny at first but it will get better since you have what it takes to succeed. You need to put on your fighting game and be ready to fight for what you want in order to succeed on this route.

Staying allows for more comfort but no financial changes, whereas the other allows for independence. Your choice.

What is going to happen between H and I?
>>
>>18587762
>>18587750

Sorry for disappearing. I can still do your readings if you are around
>>
File: supermemeprototype.jpg (42KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
supermemeprototype.jpg
42KB, 612x612px
>>18589297
>>18589297
>>
>>18589379
senpai can i get a read from u?
>>
>>18589379
can I get on if they are not here them?
>>
Trading, i only need your gender and query.
(iḿ a male, gemini, and i want to know if there's any relationship potential between me and that blue haired girl)

Sorry if i take too long, i'm slow doing this x3
>>
>>18589463
Still around?
>>
>>18589336
“Mixed candy again?” She schmunzeled, to which they nodded. The money splashed the counter and Frau Diller’s smile fell slightly ajar.
“Yes, Frau Diller,” they said in unison. “Mixed candy, please.”
The framed Führer looked proud of them.
Triumph before the storm.

I saw a pair of hands submerged in a river of clear water, like when you try to take some water with the palm of your hands, but as soon as the person lifted the hands the water started dripping off.

Anon, I believe you two might be able to have a 'thing' ,but nothing long-term or serious. Things will fall apart as soon as you try to make more of it.

Thank you for the reading ,I feel like going is the best option...
>>
Any reader around?
I have an yet another love query
>>
Pisces
Male

Will my ex come back to me soon?
>>
anyone trading?
>>
Trading...

Should I pay him back or just leave it be?
>>
>>18589787
Kan (The Abyss)
Interpretation: K’an is related to danger and is not auspicious at all. Any potentially dangerous situation has to be carefully observed in order to minimize damages. Avoid panic and despair and search for verbal or written threats as a tool to raise your awareness and prepare you for future events. Do not allow feeling helpless, rather cultivate positivity and calmness. If you try, you may even acclimatize to danger.
I would really love some feedback
Now a query!
What the hell does she really want from me?
>>
>>18589806

Does this mean I should avoid talking to him altogether to avoid danger?

Let's see...

The Sun followed by 10 of pentacles

A lot of brightness between you and the potential for stability and mutual benefit. If you believe in soul mates they may be one. I'm new so I'm sorry my interpretation is short but this does look good.
>>
>>18589815
I would not say avoid him just be more aware of any "tips" he might give you, play it cool
>>
Trading anyone?

>>18589389
>>18589397

Sorry anons, i rather not commit to more queries besides one or two trades.
>>
File: 24.jpg (25KB, 282x411px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
25KB, 282x411px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

Guidelines:

>No death queries

>No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)

>No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries

>No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*

>No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)

>One question per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)

>Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)

>Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse."

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"

Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"

>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, romantic relationship, professional project, financial situation)

>Note: I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet the guidelines and requisites in one post.

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Photograph of an eye:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
File: IMG_0173.jpg (373KB, 2448x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.jpg
373KB, 2448x1162px
>>18589872
>Gender:
M
>Photograph of an eye:
I had a hard time trying to take this picture for some reasons so please excuse me
>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)
I love skateboarding, progressive metal and fusion music

My query might not be a valid one for you so i'll try anyways:

For the past 10 years i've made friends with a psychopath who throughout the years has infiltrated my personal life and subtly turned every family member against me, spreading gossips and putting me in really weird and uncomfortable situations. I cut contact countless times with the him only to have him falsely apologize and keep on fucking with my life until i finally connected the dots. Since then, everything started getting exponentially worse. I had to move countless times and switched jobs over 50 times in the past year and i'm not even exaggerating

Thing is i don't have any concrete proof to file a complaint to the police and it just keep getting worse and worse

My question is: what am i supposed to do? I swear i didn't provoke any of this and i'm just giving you an overview of the situation.

Going into more details would probably lead me to write my entire life cause the whole problem takes it's roots from my childhood

It's really starting to make me insane

If you're not willing to draw a reading for my situation, i would atleast like you to tell me so please
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (12KB, 279x114px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
12KB, 279x114px
>>18589872
Male

The feeling of accomplishing a goal after a tremendous amount of work

Is there any potential for a romantic relationship between me and my longtime friend?
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (183KB, 1267x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
183KB, 1267x850px
>>18589914
Here's another pic that i found i had in my deleted folder

Forgot to also mention that this said psychopath has a huge network of friends and he uses them to stalk me with the same old bullshit that i keep hearing over and over

He's rendered me friendless and because of him i have a reputation of being a paranoid schizophrenic, a compulsive liar, a misogynist, an homosexual, a biblethumper who believes in Jesus and the false bullshit goes on and on

It really has gotten way out of control, i'm really on the verge of doing things that will land me in jail for 25 years
>>
File: eyepic.jpg (2MB, 2290x3370px) Image search: [Google]
eyepic.jpg
2MB, 2290x3370px
>>18589872
male
sleeping or simply lying in bed under heavy and warm sheets on a rainy day
love reading, is there anyone that will come in my life? i am 24 level apprentice wizard and i was pondering if i should just give up
>>
>>18589914
>>18589932

Denied, Status Code 400.

>>18589919

About Query: Adjustment
How She Feels: Prince of Cups
External Influences: Cruelty - 9 of Swords
Hidden Personal Influences: Prince of Disks
Hidden External Influences: The Tower
Likely Outcome: Knight of Disks
Clarification: Futility - 7 of Swords

Not likely. Nothing's written in stone, but even if the longshot came through, this is definitely a situation you don't want to deal with. More drama than a KKK and Black Panther Thanksgiving special on the Jerry Springer show.
>>
File: Photo le 17-02-02 à 17.09.jpg (62KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo le 17-02-02 à 17.09.jpg
62KB, 1080x720px
>>18589872
Male
Upbeat energetic music

Which of the girls I'm in contact with will end up in a romantic opportunity?
>>
Sup guys.
>>
I'm saving all these pictures of eyes for some lewd games.
>>
>>18590062
hey

if my query get rejected can you back me up?
>>18590046

Also my query was badly worded.
>Which of the girls I'm texting will I end up dating.
>>
>>18590062
aye
>>
>>18590091
I don't do love shit, it gets really fucking depressing dawg.

>>18590097
Sup
>>
>>18590108
tireddddd
first day off in 14 days
feeling so lazy
>>
>>18590112
Gross.
>>
>>18590121
I know right? That's how I feel too.
>>
anyone down to trade?

I want a career reading.

I keep hoping work will get less stressful and smooth out but it hasn't. New problems just seem to constantly arise.
I honestly want to quit half the time and I'm nearing two years with the company I'm at.

There's bullshit ego conflicts with people instead of focusing on doing a good job and working. I'm tired.
I bust my ass and work hard and I feel like I've not gotten much reward for it.

Just let me know your query.
I use tarot. So no specifics like time frame or appearances. Ask open ended questions and I'll help give you guidance.
>>
damn
usually these threads have someone lurking for a trade.
>>
>>18590226
You're right. Your work environment is very immature and you seem to be one of the only ones who have their heads on straight. You are mature while the rest of them act like kids. You should quit and find work again, but you need to remind yourself that people are social creatures and it will be hard to find a legit drama free environment in the corporate world. What you should do at this time is keep being the bigger person and leverage will be thrown your way. You have the upper hand somehow but you need to find out where that is, the magician literally implies you have more power than you think. Theres going to be a continuation of the bullshit drama you speak of at work but there is also going to be a lot of work to do to focus your energy on. The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Love reading for this month please
>>
>>18590285
You could quit and find work again* not should
>>
>>18590285
I can't do time frames but I can general what your current path is leading towards.
So your advice is to stick it out, continue to be rational and shine.

I have job security with my company because I do a specific job no one but the owner (who is too busy to do now) can take care of as well as having a certain skillset.

What did you pull besides the magician?
>>
>>18590292
King of wands, the magician, seven of pentacles

Yes especially if you have security; it is hard to find work.

Actually can I have a reading on a boy I like and me? Thank you
>>
>>18590285
Not gonna lie. Still a little distracted with my own things clouding my head.

But what I pulled for you is Three of Cups and King of Swords.

Where you're headed there are likely a few possible suitors. Some you can have some frivolous fun with, but no one is really going to make you want to move from your thrown or pick up your weapon to seize them.

It's fun for a little bit, but on a deeper level unfulfilling.

You may have a little fun but at the end of the day you're going back to yourself and not really sharing that space with someone else.

What you should do:
Go out there and explore what love has to offer. If someone interests you on the horizon, indulge and explore it.
Three of Wands and The Lovers.

>>18590303
I didn't read specifically on the guy but The Lovers came after reading this updated post.

Id' say if you see something/someone that catches your attention. Flirt with them and see where it goes. Indulge in what's drawing you.

Thank you for your read. I'll hold tight. I think what I'll do is just be rational, continue to kick ass. Try to not let my emotions get involved or act on them.

It's irritating because I'm an emotional person working with immature, sometimes emotional people. They will pick up on how I'm feeling but I'm not necessarily acting on it. In fact I usually do what's logical and rational despite how I'm feeling. But they take how I feel instead of what I'm actually doing.

Or you have people who get upset that you're doing a good job and they can't keep up so all of a sudden it's on me to cater to them and pick up more work so that they can keep up. :|

I really fucking hope that this course of action works for me because I'm ready to not just kick ass in performance but literally kick ass or jump off a cliff.
>>
>>18590046

Denied, Status Code 400.

Moonie's booth is closed until the next time I post contrary.
>>
I'm still down to trade for as much insight/perspective on my situation as possible.
>>
File: 1485877383092.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1485877383092.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
>>18590358

Sure, id like to know how things will go with the woman i love... i mean i keep getting readings telling me that we will have a relationship, but its illogical, clearly my love is unrequited...

What is your take?

Doing yours ini 10 minutes (Driving atm)
>>
>>18590358
Hey bangbang you horny chinkraping slut, how have you been?

Anyways it sounds like a lower end jobs attitudes for the most part, I hear about how everyone there is just miserable and egotistical because they think it's a dead end job. I'd suggest you start scouting for another one and actually look in depth at the people and the work attitudes especially through reviews or ay sort of company information you can come across.

If you don't have any qualifications to put you in a better position i'd suggest you find them or just look for some form of esoteric apprenticeship like blacksmithing.(not telling you to become a blacksmith, just more saying that you should look for something a bit out there and subject to retarded normie fucks.
>>
>>18590358
I just want a love reading.

seems like readers here are just here to not give readings.
>>
>>18590374
I switched to a newer deck.
Lady of Fire is the course of action you should take.

Gracefully share what you are passionate about. Don't hide it but don't explode at the same time. Take the care to let the world see why you are passionate. Be loving.

Have you talked to this person about how you feel at all?

Where will it lead if you take this course? Three of Fire
Hahahahahaa pregnancy.
So this could be literal or it could be figuratively. Something to invest in that enriches your life.
Venture down a path that is risky but can also have reward.
>>
>>18590405
Plenty of people come in here and read for others.
>>
>>18590389
Tired and stressed out.

While I appreciate the advice, it may not be the best for my specific situation.

P. S. It's not rape if it's consensual and it's not slutty if they're you're boyfriend. :P
>>
k I'm done. I'm too tired and stressed out to read more.
>>
>>18590407

OK just got home

>Have you talked to her

I made pretty clear my intentions from the go... Then we had a fight and i am forced to put a brave face because every time we talk I just get insults, pride and all of that mumbo jumbo.

>Pregnancy

kek all the readings I gather say that we will have marital bliss and all. She is definitely wife material so I am not surprised if it were the case.

>Something to invest that enriches your life

I do reasonable well in life as it is. Medium class, independent, healthy young man with a promising future... Yet she was my biggest motivation to go even further, I just grow when i am with her and get depressed when I am not...

Anyways enough of my whining, thanks for the reading, I will start on yours
>>
>>18590523
/shrug
sounds like readings are pretty consistent.

go with the flow and be honest with yourself and others?
>>
Could I please get a reading? I'm in a really bad place emotionally and I just really could use some help
>>
File: 1408660907879.jpg (660KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1408660907879.jpg
660KB, 2592x1936px
Anyone willing in participating in a Tarot Reading. Please on a piece of paper draw a symbol or write a word, the symbol does not have to be intricate. Please timestamp the picture. There are two reasons for the pic I am asking for, one of which is to weed out trolls.

Along with the pic please ask one(1) question, the question can be as specific as you want it to be.
>>
File: 14860853837541161393899.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
14860853837541161393899.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
>>18590585
How can I be happy?
>>
File: image.jpg (803KB, 1936x1792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
803KB, 1936x1792px
>>18590585
Here, didn't have anything to write on so i took my personal music theory notebook

Hence the 8th note i drew

I don't have a specific question tho, just wanna know what i should expect in the coming months or things to be aware/watch out for
>>
File: pic.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>18590585
What will she want to say to me whenever she reaches out?
>>
File: 2017-02-02_22-38-14_115.jpg (600KB, 2844x1356px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-02_22-38-14_115.jpg
600KB, 2844x1356px
>>18590585
Will it fix things if I talk to her? or will it make it worse? I still want to believe there is a way for us to be together, while not hurting each other in the process.
>>
File: 33-The faerie of growth.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
33-The faerie of growth.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18590600
The Faerie of growth.

Movement/Growth/Re visiting process.

Growth means many things,One thing it always means is movement and change. Growth doesn't stand still. Growth by its very nature is a constantly changing process. To stay in one mindset or one mode of being is to stagnate.

If you move through life with an awareness of everything around you, you will grow. You won't be able to help it.

When this card is drawn, you have to take the time to think about how your life is changing and how you can direct that change for the good. If your life seems to be stagnant, then this card is helpful to you.

The Faerie sits about to take flight and discover new things. You can take flight too!

You dont have to fly far to explore distant lands, you just have to take a step forward and see where the step leads you.

So grow .
>>
File: 20170202_194241.jpg (956KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_194241.jpg
956KB, 2560x1440px
>>18590585

Hmm. Do you see a girlfriend in my near future?
>>
File: 1485507218500.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485507218500.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
Reading for 2/2/17

Four of Swords, Judgement reversed, Three of Swords reversed.

When you're playing a video game how do you know that the character will do what you want it to do? How do you know he's not gonna turn around and say "fuck you" to your face. It's because the character likes what he's doing, it's his job. And we all like our jobs even though we hate them. They provide us with security in exchange for a little bit of freedom. Then at night you take a rest. What does it mean to rest? You do it every night and you need it to survive. Your body needs to take a break while you're spirit goes to the astral plane. Even God rests: "On the seventh day..." Do you think the gods have holidays? Special events maybe. Like every big bang is a celebration. Do gods have time? That's one of the most fundamental philosophical questions there is. Is there time in the astral plane? We have time in our dreams, sort of. We go from situation to situation seamlessly and without actually having to travel. I've been pulling Judgement reversed a few times for these I think. It means self-doubt and refusal for self-examination. Do you think we aren't self aware? What does it mean to be self aware? I have mostly questions. Hit me up for a reading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjhNyMo5qLY

I'm back doing readings! Respond to this post with an image, a song, your gender, and a query (you can ask for a general reading) and I will give you a tarot reading as long as I am still awake! Let's do this!
>>
>>18590226
>>18590523

>Ace of Cups, Empress, Ace of Swords, Nine of Pentacles

I think this is pretty straight forward. It is required for you to grow even further before you you leave. I say stay for now, things will get better as indicated by the nine of pents, you will be rewarded either way (experience or material). Avoid arguments and stress as much as you can, discipline will get you far.

If you decide to go at least wait until you find solid grounds.

Good luck and I could expand on anything specific if you want.
>>
File: 37-The faerie of naughtiness.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
37-The faerie of naughtiness.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18590604
The Faerie of Naughtiness

Lighten up/Mischief/Misrule

Sometimes you just have to be naughty. Naughty isn't always being bad. Being naughty can be a wonderful release. This card asks you to step outside of your boundaries for a moment and do something unexpected. She dares you to change the energy of a situation by doing the one thing that will tilt the universe just a tiny bit. Sometimes you can change that energy just by thinking.

Naughty thoughts can lighten a situation without anyone else having to know about it.

As you look at this card, I'm sure an idea will come to mind.

The energy of the Universe runs through her and connects her to everything. She is part of the Universal glue that binds everything as one.

If you don't acknowledge her, if you ignore her you may become the target for her own naughtiness.

She's very good at stealing things

So when it looks as if it is going to be one of those days, you must acknowledge her get her on your side again. She says she wants to play!
>>
File: Photo le 17-02-02 à 20.50.jpg (299KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Photo le 17-02-02 à 20.50.jpg
299KB, 1280x853px
>>18590585
Who is gonna be my next lover?
>>
File: image.jpg (395KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395KB, 1024x679px
>>18590628
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=KHWCpqiolcM

M
General reading please
>>
File: 191.jpg (247KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
191.jpg
247KB, 500x577px
>>18590628
Advice on how to succeed in the new place
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApVTFYSJ34g
>>
>>18590635
The Tower, Ten of Cups reversed, Three of Pentacles reversed.

You will be struck by a sudden calamity that will divide your family and it will even affect your friendships. Everyone suffers from hardships, some feel it more than others and it comes in different ways. You've led a pretty easy life so far except for some depression but everything will get worse. This is what the cards say, I'm sorry. You can still hold on to love and what love means to you and that will be your strength through this time. You need to define yourself clearly so you can become one with the divine.
>>
File: 7-the queen of hearth.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
7-the queen of hearth.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18590609
The Queen of Hearth and Home.

Welcome/Courtesy/ Graciousness.

This entity holds the mask of living flame in her hand. This is the eternal fire. In ancient times people would carry an ember from the hearth they were leaving to their new dwelling place. They carried this link from their past to their Future.

The Queen carries with her the ability to make a home in the moment, in the now, wherever she is. She passes this ability onto you. It is important to "be at home" in any situation, to create a home when you invite people in to your space, whether that be at a table in a restaurant , a desk at work or a seat next to you on the bus or plane, perhaps your own home.

The ability to make someone feel welcome when entering your space is a gift indeed.

When this card appears, remember that you are in the presence of the Queen. She will give you the ability to be gracious and create a home wherever you are in a relationship
>>
File: 1482803649397.jpg (164KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482803649397.jpg
164KB, 465x700px
>>18590628
F, what sort of holidays should we have for Taiga and Lanti? What sort of themes and actions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9zL-A78oRg
>>
File: IMG_0497.gif (819KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.gif
819KB, 500x379px
>>18590628
Male
Does she like me?
https://youtu.be/FTQbiNvZqaY
>>
>>18590648
Nine of Swords reversed, The Chariot reversed, Four of Wands reversed.

The main thing you need to focus on is communication. You will succeed in getting what you want if you can communicate it clearly to people. It's crazy how important language is, I say this all the time. Just ordering a pizza takes complicated language skills although you might not think it. This whole divine process has to exist for us to be able to talk to each other and the system for the most part never fails or never crashes. We are so lucky, although we are living in a simulation, that the simulation is safe and doesn't break on us. Be grateful for where you are and communicate your needs and desires clearly. Remember, everything is a communication. God is talking to us. We have to be good listeners if we want to go on.
>>
>>18590630
Thank you so much.

I went to get fries and eat my feelings away.

So it sounds like the course I'm on now is the right course to be on?
Maybe work on being compassionate while still standing my ground and controlling my anger better?
>>
>>18590616
The card that came up for you was the same as, >>18590621 this anons. It will not let me repost the pic. But I will post the meaning again.

The Faerie of growth.

Movement/Growth/Re visiting process.

Growth means many things,One thing it always means is movement and change. Growth doesn't stand still. Growth by its very nature is a constantly changing process. To stay in one mindset or one mode of being is to stagnate.

If you move through life with an awareness of everything around you, you will grow. You won't be able to help it.

When this card is drawn, you have to take the time to think about how your life is changing and how you can direct that change for the good. If your life seems to be stagnant, then this card is helpful to you.

The Faerie sits about to take flight and discover new things. You can take flight too!

You dont have to fly far to explore distant lands, you just have to take a step forward and see where the step leads you.

So grow .
>>
>>18590658
Three of Wands, The Star reversed, The Chariot.

We need astral sports!!! The cards will it!! We need to not be dismayed because these Gods are playing sports with us. That's all it is, some big game. But it seems so big. Lucky we have Big Pepe to take care of the big stuff for us so we can take it easy and shitpost. We need to prepare Arclantis for Taiga and Lanti. We are the landscapers for this astral land. Bless.
>>
File: IMG_20170202_185704.jpg (2MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170202_185704.jpg
2MB, 3036x4048px
Will I accomplish the things I dream of?
>>
>>18590659
Six of Pentacles reversed, Seven of Pentacles, Eight of Cups.

678 hahahha. She's disappointed in you cause you aren't the best person you can be... yet. But you have a vision of a pure heart and you can be this pure heart if you give it some effort and time. She also feels like you abandoned her, you should talk to her more.
>>
File: 45-the lady of joy.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
45-the lady of joy.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18590625
The Lady of Joy.

Joy in the moment/sharing/True gift.

This being is very important. To know her touch is to know pure joy. She comes to remind you that joy can be found everywhere at any moment. It has no size nor limits, no sell by dates, no conditions attached.

It just is.

You must find joy in the moment and pass it on to others. By finding joy in every day you will help make contact much more likely.

The contact could be of a physical or metaphysical nature.
>>
>>18590679
Monthly game night it is. Thanks Ryan! Lanti bless us all <3
>>
>>18590694

Sounds like a "yes" to me. Thanks!
>>
File: 26-The crone.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
26-The crone.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>18590634
The crown.

Look again/wise woman/Direction.

The crone looks scary to most. She is the wicked witch in the world of fairy tales, one that eats children and cruses people.

A monster? Sometimes.

Take a closer look at the picture. A pearl of wisdom is easy to spot, but when you turn this card upside down. A sweet smiling face.

So what else is she? She is a wise woman, a healer, and a teacher.

When you meet her be aware of the two faces, look beyond the frightening aspect, and listen to what she has to say.

All you have to do is be brave enough to greet he politely, help her if she asks for help, then be ready to listen to her advice .

If you are careful, if you show enough respect, she may give you her pearl of wisdom and not curse you.
>>
>>18590717
Well, I have a person in mind. Otherwise a certain type of person.

thanks
>>
File: 1485507715366.jpg (64KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
1485507715366.jpg
64KB, 1024x669px
>>18590628
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tI-5uv4wryI

female
what does my ex think of me? what caused our breakup?
>>
File: 42-the lady of song.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
42-the lady of song.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18590682
I will assume this is for me, by the way I like your sketch, it actually triggered something in my mind that I had not thought of in a very long time.

The lady of song.

Listening/Stillness and Harmony.

Look at the lady of song. Can you tell that she is listening attentively to the great song that the universe sings? She is so quite, so very still, she can hear the most distant stars singing in harmony to one another and whispering to her.

To hear this song is to become profoundly connected to the Universe. She is here to remind you to just listen. When this card appears for you just sit and listen for a moment.

What can you hear? Of course you hear ordinary sounds of life that you may find comforting and or annoying, but what else do you hear? Listen to the stillness beyond the noise. In that stillness you will hear the song.

Open you heart to hear it, and you will begin to understand that you are as much as a part of the song as anything else in the Universe.
>>
File: bronzen.jpg (40KB, 607x458px) Image search: [Google]
bronzen.jpg
40KB, 607x458px
>>18590628
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-oB6OgeMQ

Future boyfriend, how is he?
>>
Trading

Am I gay or do I just idealize them
>>
>>18590749
No you're probably not fully gay, probably bisexual. Experiment a little m8
>>
File: image.jpg (693KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
693KB, 3264x2448px
I just need a general reading of the near future
>>
>>18590757

I just love the gays. I've had like 8 gfs and 2 bfs
>>
>>18590585
>>18590759
>>
>>18590662
Thank you so much for the reading ,Ryan. I will meditate on it and try to find the best approach ^^
>>
>>18590689
Thanks m8. We've drifted apart, you're right about that. I making some major life changes as of recently, I hope I can achieve them. Thanks again m8 :)
>>
File: pie.jpg (42KB, 602x684px) Image search: [Google]
pie.jpg
42KB, 602x684px
>>18590737
Thank you:)
I am glad you liked the sketch, I hope it triggered something interesting
>>
>>18588302
>you probably wont see this
I dont recall interacting with a demon.
Could you explain further?
>>
what witchcraft can i use to predict?
>>
File: 50-the hidden one.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
50-the hidden one.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18590759
The hidden one.

Awareness/Attention/Self absorption.

Crouching waiting watching as you walk along, she's the Hidden One, poised to stick her foot out and trip you. Why?

What purpose does she serve in the world. She seems to serve the same purpose as all entities in faerie. To help you become more aware. If you don't watch,if you don't look, if you don't see this time, she will make sure next time you do.

She is sent out when you are persistently unaware of your surrounding, when you don't pay attention to what is going on around you, not just physically but emotionally as well.

How are your actions affecting or not affecting everything around you?

Are you passing blindly through the day,through relationships and life itself? She will trip you up and make you stop and pay attention.

So make sure you be aware. The hidden one may be waiting at your next step
>>
>>18590796
Shit

You're good

Thanks anon
>>
File: Ad van Riel - Serene Landscape.jpg (122KB, 770x548px) Image search: [Google]
Ad van Riel - Serene Landscape.jpg
122KB, 770x548px
>>18590628
What do they think of me over at MC, especially R and G?
Male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd2cfuexAXs
>>
>>18590796
can you read for me and my relationship with A?
>>
>>18590772
It was. Thanks.

>>18590806 np my friend
>>
>>18590810
>>18590585
>>
>>18590736
Temperance reversed, Seven of Swords, Four of Cups reversed.

You guys broke up because he was interested in other girls and feeling he was missing opportunities. He didn't have a lot of patience, and this caused him to think that you didn't have much patience. Funny how this works. There was also some deceit in the relationship. I think he still respects you, but doesn't want to be in a relationship with you.
>>
File: CAM00317.jpg (312KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00317.jpg
312KB, 720x1280px
>>18590585
I need to be different and original if I want to catch her attention. What should I do?
>>
File: dream_b56aba8aa3.jpg (118KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
dream_b56aba8aa3.jpg
118KB, 640x456px
>>18589113
>>18589115
A reminder and offering.
>>
>>18590740
Queen of Wands reversed, Death, Queen of Pentacles.

Your future bf is shy, brooding, and pretty down to earth.
>>
File: 3077073.jpg (41KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3077073.jpg
41KB, 1920x1200px
>>18590628
Male
What does she think of me now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKp30C3MwVk
>>
File: drump.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
drump.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
>>18590828
Male

Can I get a reading on when to expect another direct interaction with my ex?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0
>>
>>18590828
I hope it's not asking too much, but one more question.. where do i go from here with him?
>>
File: 唯 い.jpg (68KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
唯 い.jpg
68KB, 456x600px
>>18590628
male
what was all the uproar with those people tonight?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-QtnIaG0xE
>>
>>18590831
Anon I will get around to doing this, but my daughter has risen from her slumber. I don't like to rush these, nor do I want to just give you a wishy washy reading where I don't give all my concentration.

Give me an hour or 2, but I will post for you.
>>
>>18590841
The Devil, Seven of Swords, Four of Cups.

She doesn't respect you as much as she could because of your addictions and materiality. You need time to recuperate and gather together what's really important for yourself.
>>18590849
Give him his space, but ask for your respect and talk to him. Talking never hurts, unless he's angry at you for some reason. No reason you guys can't have a civilized conversation.
>>
>>18590859
Take your time, my friend, I have no rush. Thank you.
>>
>>18590847
The Fool, King of Cups, Three of Pentacles reversed.

Your ex is fresh out of this relationship and she feels like the fool, open to a whole new world. It might be a long time before she feels like interacting with you. You guys were not a very good team together.
>>
File: 1483852841561.jpg (111KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483852841561.jpg
111KB, 1000x500px
>>18590828
Male
Am I better than them?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=crC4DKiKPYY
>>
>>18590809
whoops, sorry I skipped you

Six of Swords, Ace of Wands reversed, The High Priestess.

They respect your intuition but they think you have a little bit more to go on your journey, like you have a "rite of passage" to go through. They also think you lack a bit of motivation. But still, they like your intuition.
>>
>>18590809
>>18590628
I WAS SKIPPPEEDDDDD
>>
>>18590890
>>18590891
Oh. Ok. Sounds right.
>>
In need of a scry. Can trade.
>>
>>18590898
Sure. Tell me my chances with B and W.
>>
>>18590856
Three of Pentacles reversed, Eight of Cups reversed, Justice reversed.

It could have been a fight, it could have been protesters. There's a lack of teamwork involved, and a lack of justice and fairness. Could have just been a random mob.
>>
File: 1485873518392.jpg (320KB, 633x531px) Image search: [Google]
1485873518392.jpg
320KB, 633x531px
>>18590828
https://youtube.com/watch?v=R40DFzvbMtE
Male
Spirit reading please
>>
>>18590880
Nine of Wands, Ten of Cups reversed, The Empress.

No but you're better than yourself.

I'm done with readings for tonight, sorry they were a bit short, wasn't feeling the motivation. Good night /div/, stay gold!
>>
>>18590841
>>18590866
I have no adictions, and I couldn't care less about material things (I want money of course, but I value life and people far more). However, she does seem to respect me far less for whatever reason.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18590901
B: Nine of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles, The Lovers,
W: The Fool, Five of Swords, Eight of Cups

If you are doing well financially or have some prospect of doing well financially B's attention will be drawn to you. She is very materialistic and wants someone to support her and make her feel like a queen. I see this pairing working out very well for you if you choose to pursue her.

You might go on a date with W, but it will not end well. You might be idealizing W right now or there's something about her that you don't know yet that is going to turn her off 100%. You are going to be disappointed once you really get to know her which leads to you walking away. Either way the chances with her are quite slim.

I'd definitely go for B. At least you have a shot with a proper relationship with B.

What do you see happening between F and I in the next few days?
>>
>>18590909
Okay, one more.

Wheel of Fortune reversed, The World reversed, Four of Pentacles reversed.

You are unlucky that you are human because if you were another sort of being you would be entirely blessed. You can still understand what it means to be blessed but it's hard for you to feel it since you are human. There's a lack of completeness in your life and this will be completed in your next life cycles, though you have no idea what they are. I see a sort of Jurassic Park of the spirit world. Giant beasts at odds with their creators.
>>
>>18590914
>No but you're better than yourself.
Huh? So they will win in the end?
What is better than yourself supposed to mean?
Anyways, thanks.
>>
>>18590923
Yeah sometimes the cards are off, I didn't expect that to be true.
>>
>>18590929
I see a man and woman approach and begin a serious talk. Almost like a negotiation. No malice or aggression, it seems the best result is wanted for the other. The man convinces the woman of something.

Then I saw like a scene from a black and white movie, except with a large question mark over the screen. At the cafe, walking near the pier. Glances back and forth, but the suspense is never resolved.
>>
>>18590933
Oh I didn't know this was about winning...

You are better than you imagine yourself to be.
>>
>>18590949
Honestly that seems very plausible haha thanks. Let me know if you want to trade again.
>>
Trading. The method is bibliomancy.
>>
>>18590961
Sure. Did 'she' do what I think she did? Why?

And why were 'they' reacting that way about me?
>>
>>18590935
No worries, It does give me an idea of what she's thinking. Again, thank you for the reading :)
>>
>>18590964
Sure does this next idea for a project work? Call it 'notorious'.
>>
Give me your gender and zodiac sign. Reading now mothatruckers
>>
>>18590952
>Oh I didn't know this was about winning...
Yeah, i need to be more specific with my queries. Its not about being a better person its about "winning"
Maybe if i become better i'll be able to win
>>
>>18590975
Male/Capricorn
How does "C" compare against me as a rival?
>>
>>18590975
Male
Cancer
What's ahead of me after this move?
>>
>>18590975
I'll only read 6 so first come first serve. Do itttttttttt now
>>
>>18590975
f and sag
hit me with career or love?
>>
>>18590975
Male/Gemini
The importance of what I learned tonight?
>>
File: IMG_7620.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7620.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
https://youtu.be/JB6C_zj2g5I

Female

Will this struggle that keeps reoccurring in our life ever get better or easier? Will we make it through together?
>>
>>18590980
i'm the anon who brought up despair earlier. at the time of typing out my query the meme was nowhere in mind but he quote from baba.

>Male Aquarius

If I'm skipped I'm skipped, I won't bring it up again.
>>
>>18590975
Male
Aries
general reading please
>>
>>18590975
Male
Taurus
General reading for the month?
>>
File: bowiejumpsuit.jpg (59KB, 334x451px) Image search: [Google]
bowiejumpsuit.jpg
59KB, 334x451px
Hello family, I'm rested and ready for a round of readings. I'll be taking the next six queries and may go on after if I have the energy. I do tarot readings with scrying mixed in.

I just need your:

>name
>the gender on your birth certificate
>a picture that makes you truely happy. Seriously, don't try to be edgy.
>A detailed query. No generals tonight and please no generic 'What is my future boyfriend/girlfriend going to look like?' queries. I don't mind doing relationship related stuff, but please let it be with someone you already know.

Give me these things and I'll take your query, if you miss something, you get skipped. Simple as that.
>>
>>18590967
Did she do it? Ten of Swords, Knight of Swords, Four of Swords Reversed
Why? Three of Cups, Five of Cups, The Chariot Reversed
Why were they reacting that way? Wheel of Fortune. Four of Pentacles Reversed, Temperance

Yes and it seems very reasonable for you to assume so. There is a lot of signs of her doing it here although she does not feel 100% okay about doing it now. In fact it affects her greatly. It makes her feel even sadder than one of the reasons why she did it in the first place. It makes her feel sad when she thinks back on it and it really unsettles her thoughts most of the time. Even when she is sleeping, sometimes, it will creep up on her and disturb her slumber.

She did it in the first place because she wanted to either look cool or see what extent of fun she could manage. She could have been trying to impress them and try to look cool when it really wasn't. She realizes this now. She knew she was probably making a mistake at the time too but she might have been doing it in order to prove something to her friends or really just not thinking properly. Honestly to me it seems like from these cards she was probably drunk. I am getting that vibe but I could be wrong.

They were acting that way because they were surprised and not used to it. Whatever they are reacting to is a change of what they are used to, they are not used to it and it kind of shook up their very foundations. They might have also been a little bit uncomfortable about how new the concept or whatever it was.

What do you see in terms of romance happening between S and I, if anything?
>>
>>18590834
I'll try anon.

Mental clarity and strength is coming into the situation (Strength, Ace of Swords) and anguish, guilt, and worry are to be taken out (Nine of Swords.) Just be careful of feeling too strong or invincible due to this newfound clarity and you will maintain control of the situation (Two of Wands, The Chariot.) Apathy and being too self-absorbed are also things to watch out (Five of Swords, Four of Cups.)
>>
>>18590978
The (You) card was: The Sun
Your rival's card is: 3 of Wands
Who will come out on top: Judgement

Your rival is a very strong man who is standing the test of time but it's hard to say if he can stand it for much longer. Your rival is basically standing in the middle of a hot desert in the card so he is a strong guy but you have a certain free, happy energy about yourself. Think of it as you have stronger spiritual strength and since the major arcana Judgement card came out as the outcome and your card is a major arcana also, I believe you will come out on top.
>>
>>18590975
Female
Cancer
General please
>>
File: 1469896512603.png (622KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469896512603.png
622KB, 510x512px
>>18591002
Lina
Born female.
Is he ever going to love me back?
>>
>>18591009
Okay give me five minutes. Finishing up BF1 game lol.
>>
File: White flower field.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
White flower field.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>18591002
Adam
Male
Is she also willing to try to fix things? or does she not care about it anymore?
>>
>>18590975
F/Scorpio
General for the year please, thanks.
>>
File: 1485778121456.jpg (151KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485778121456.jpg
151KB, 600x598px
>>18591002
R. J.
Male
Not happy but it makes me laugh
How will my project and dream turn out?
>>
File: catlife.jpg (53KB, 458x480px) Image search: [Google]
catlife.jpg
53KB, 458x480px
>>18591002
I'm really sad and pictures don't really help with that so here is one I like
female
nickname Kaliko

I want something to look up for me in life. I want a break. I want a good time. I want a relationship. I want stability. I want good friends.
I'm tired. I'm stressed out. I'm sad. I feel defeated.

Give me a read on my best course or what's best for me?
Idk you decide
fuck all this though is how I feel right now about life.

I do love cats
>>
File: maxresdefault-5.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-5.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>18591002
Emily
female
What should I be cautious of in the future?
>>
>>18591002
Ariel
F
How is valentines day for me?
>>
>>18590979
So I asked 2 events in chronological and here they are

Event 1: 8 of Wands
Something may trigger some sort of isolation or depression and so you may find yourself becoming sad. There is also a lot of high energy in the sky in this card so I think there will be a lot going on in your head and it may drive you off the walls.

Event 2: 9 of Swords
Event 1 may trigger this next event or something external could cause it. What intrigues me is how the Wands turned into swords in this card so I definitely feel event 1 will trigger this. You may have many things going on in your mind that you may begin to lose it and think logically that your mind will backstab you and leaving down in the dumps and defeated.

I would recommend to go with the flow and take whatever comes at you and not to analyze everything so intensely because it can and will have a backfiring effect on you. Stay safe anon
>>
>>18590971
Stanley knew the aversion the King had to any private intercourse between Elizabeth and her mother. He informed his visitor that she must first obtain the King's permission for this audience, which he did not believe would be granted; but Monina, without hesitation, declared that she would apply for it to the King, and requested the Chamberlain to introduce her Stanley,good-natured but timid, hesitated -- She would not be denied -- at last he hit on an expedient. henry had gone out hawking in the park; if she would place herself at the gate on his return, she might prefer her prayer - he would be near to insure her being heard.

Yes, it does. It'll be a long road, though. You'll need to make adjustments and perhaps allies, or just speak to the right people.

I'm on verge of breaking apart and I need to make a decision within two months... What should I do
>>
>>18591018

I can see you trying very hard to get his attention, your effort is admirable, and you're cute Lina, you really are, but he isn't that interested. Doesn't seem like a bad guy though. A stray dog whines and looks up, its ears back as it looks into the face of an expressionless lion. Then an image of a young man with dark curls. He is looking away, and seems indifferent.
>>
>>18591011
Both of your descriptions of us are spot on and i really hope youre rigth about the outcome
Thanks a lot
>>
File: Happy_Cat_Smiling[1].jpg (115KB, 716x650px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Cat_Smiling[1].jpg
115KB, 716x650px
>>18591002
Carley
Female
Will I sleep with G or have a relationship?
>>
>>18590982
Career: Strength

Do you work with animals or the medical profession? Your career may be in one of these fields and it will be the right path for you. If you're already in one of these fields then you are riding high and nothing can or will stop you. You are or will be a badass in whatever career you choose.

Love: Temperance

Either you've just gone through a breakup or you are wanting to find love. If you just went through a breakup then your angels are sending you healing energies in order to get past he situation and if you are waiting for love then it's not the right time right now but it's definitely in your future. The spirits that guide you are saying to wait for the right time because they are sorting everything out. The sun in the background is slowly rising so this could indicate your love life just beginning and there is also a lot of energy around the angel's crown chakra so you are definitely using your intellect or will use your intellect when it comes to love in the present or future
>>
>>18591009
The possibility is there, but it's more about the long haul. There isn't anything immediate. More of a general interest thing that can be looked into. It's the way good friends of the opposite sex often are naturally compatible. But I don't see anything special beyond that, at this moment. It has to be checked out.

I mean, I certainly see fucking. Maybe get it out of your system that way, lol. That's the worth, right now.

>>18591048
You're next.
>>
>>18590975
Male Pisces
Can I please have a general reading? If it's easier for you to get some focus, could you please tell me about my love life and financial situation? Thank you!
>>
>>18591048
It merely says to put yourself in the best possible place to make a decision. The standard 'take much time out for yourself and think it over.' Nothing I can tell you in a reading should deter you from this process.

I do get the feeling that whatever decision is made this way, there should be no regrets. You come to a 'good decision'.

But I'm not really sure of the nature of it. The only cards that really present themselves as hints is King of Wands and The Moon, if that means anything in a romantic sense.
>>
File: Shadowscapes - IV - The Emperor.jpg (56KB, 399x650px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowscapes - IV - The Emperor.jpg
56KB, 399x650px
I'm doing ~4~ readings. If you want one, give me your:
>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>Other relevant information (optional)

I don't read on leave/romance or death. I will skip you if your query doesn't make sense.
>>
>>18591077
I work with people
I almost became a vet tech
maybe I should go back to school for that.
I also tend to have people come to me for home/folk remedies on stuff and think I'd like to open up a tarot/heal/self help shop but that'd need a lot of start up revenue/backer/systems person to help me execute. :\

Strength could also mean stay strong

the idea of going back to school sounds awful
>>
>>18591092
shit i meant love* not leave
>>
>>18591092
f
sag
what should I do about career
what is best for me in that area in course of action for longterm/shortterm?
I want to live the best life I can for myself
>>
>>18590984
The King of Swords popped out which this represents you. Intellectual, seeing through the bs, cold emotions at times.

The importance of what you learned tonight is the 6 of a Swords. In this, a couple are traveling what seems like a hard and long journey and they are reaching their new future which is the land mass in the distance. The information will help you get to where you need to go and I feel that when you finally reach your goal or the end of this journey that you're going through, it may be information that you use in the future in other journeys that you venture on. There is a lot of air energy which is your sign's type so this information is definitely dealing with the intellect and serious side of life.
>>
>>18591090
The question wasn't love related but relocation related. I'm thinking about moving away soon ,but my head is a mess and I don't know what to think or do.

Thank you for the trade... more nights without sleeping ,it seems.
>>
>>18591092
f
cancer
Academic reading
>>
>>18591092
Male
Aries
I want to know how will my studies go this year.
>>
>>18591077
the second part by the way fits
I'm waiting for it
thank you
>>
>>18591092
Male
Leo rising, Sag sun
Fav color is red, fav animals are lion and asian dragon
Ive been trying to return to the corporate world after leaving it in late 2014, but its been quite an uphill battle. Should I keep going (got a few interviews lined up) or focus on building up my own business (which I intended to do further down the line). Thank you.
>>
>>18591017
>>18591022
>>18591086
Sorry y'all I'm only doing 6. Please ask somebody else and if they don't do it I'll most likely be back tomorrow or the next day so you can ask me then.
>>
>>18591093
Strength could mean for your situation that it will require a lot of mental, intellectual, and emotional strength to succeed.
>>
>>18591095
The Hermit
Page of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles

You need to re-focus on your goal and take the opportunities that present themselves to you, but make sure the opportunity is actually an opportunity and not a fuckover in disguise. Build more of a network.
>>
>>18591108
Thanks for your time :)
>>
>>18591020
She changes her mind and goes back and forth. She wants to keep you, but not put in the effort to make it work. What are you giving her? She needs something from you and holds on because you give her security either financially or via social status. She has gone cold. A ballerina tip toes down a narrow hall. As she nears a staircase she bolts as if hell itself is after her. Then there are the snakes of Medusa's head. She turns to the side just enough to show fangs in her mouth dripping poison.
>>
>>18591111
I'll be on the look out
thank you.
>>
>>18591111
my goal is to continue to grow.
>>
>>18591002
Kate
Female
What is going to happen in the future for my crush and me?
>>
>>18591041
Man why does every reading I get have to be negative. Life a shit.
>>
>>18590975
Leo/f

What does he think about me?
>>
>>18590990
For general readings I do beginning, middle, and end readings which tell a story.

Beginning: 8 of Wands

Either currently or in the past there has been a lot of energy that you've been dealing with and you may have begun to isolate yourself. You may have also been lonely in the past

Middle: King of Cups

So this man can either represent you or possibly an adult around you. I feel this could be your father if you live with him or an authority figure like a boss. This man may be a water sign and this man could be causing you to isolate yourself or you may be sick of him.

End: The Chariot

This card ties everything together. I feel like you could be wanting to move away from the King of Cups or the King will help you move. The Chariot is a fast, high paced moving card with fast energy and in the background is a castle so you could be moving away from your current house to a house that is better for you and your growth. This can also be air travel because of the wings on the chariot's emblem. Wherever you are going, you will be well prepared and armored up so the choice that you pick will be the right one.
>>
>>18590990
Also, the 4 of Swords popped out and this is a very tired, almost drained energy so where you're at currently may be draining your energy and driving you crazy.
>>
>>18591126
I'll be sure to stop that from happening.
>>
>>18591023
Extremely positive things here, R.J. You'll build this thing up from nothing and it will bring people to you, followers. You will be the shit for pulling this off. Things are weird when I scry for you. Slenderman, but just for a second, with a mouth and a grin. Then eyes peering out from a bare forest, bloodshot. Dirty fingers waving over me, too many fingers to be just five on each hand.
>>
>>18591103
Ten of Cups
Page of Swords
Queen of Pentacles

Make a lot of connections at school and study as much as you can. There seems to be someone that fancies you, but whether or not you act on that is up to you. You should apply yourself as much as you can without burning yourself out.
>>
>>18591108
Ok, thank you. :)
>>
>>18591092
male
sagittarius
i don´t feel like i can acomplish anything on this moment , suggestions? , is it a bad state?
i like green
>>
>>18591104
The Devil
Four of Cups
Seven of Pentacles

Don't get too involved in the university partying, it will seem like a great time but you will get sick of it and burn out sooner rather than later, making it hard for you to do well in grades. It's like tending to a garden with a really delicate plant. It's kinda boring to take care of it, and it requires a good bit of effort to keep it alive, but the fruit is very worth all the time and effort. You already bought the seeds, you might as well make sure it bears the best fruit.
>>
>>18590991
2/1-2-7: 2 of Wands

There is something that you are waiting for. This could be someone or something. I think it is someone because of the next card

2/8-2/14: 5 of Pentacles

This week, whoever you are waiting for joins you and you go on either an actual journey or a spiritual journey. Signs are pointing to the spiritual journey because the couple in this picture is outside of a church. You also may be deviating away from your spiritual path this week and may become enticed by vices. This may be a hard week but it is also about perspective so it's always best to try to find the good in things. Also, this person could be an ex that you want to get back with

2/15-2/21: The Hanged Man

This is you being faced with a decision which is most likely from this person that you were with in week 2. You may be in a relationship with this person or it may be an on and off thing. Whoever you are with may be wanting you to make a decision to either stay with them or move on.

2/21-2/28: 4 of Swords

This week you may find yourself spiritually drained and physically drained. This person that you're with may have left you and now you feel alone or you will be taking necessary you time in order for your rest or to spiritually heal from what has been going on in the month of February. The person in the card is now inside of the church that he was outside of in the 2nd week so you will feel more at peace during this week.

Over all, I see a lot of solitary, tired energy for the month of February so it is best to keep your vibration high so you don't burn out. In the third week you will be faced with a choice to either journey on or stay where you are at (or currently will be)
>>
>>18591157
Thank you :)
>>
>>18590991
The 2 of Pentacles and 9 of Swords popped out which are general energies or events that you will be going through or are currently go through. The 2 of Pentacles is saying to maintain a balance in your life because if you don't, then you will end up defeated (the 9 of Swords). This person that you will be dealing with in the 2nd week may not be having your best interests at heart because the couple is outside of the spiritual temple but then you yourself are back in the spiritual temple in the 4th week, alone.
>>
>>18591188

can i have a general reading for the month too?
>>
>>18591146
That sounds great, the weird scry sounds really interesting t b h.
Thanks, Mars.
>>
>>18591107
The High Priestess
The Lovers
The Devil

Not going to lie, this is a tough read. Three majors and an overall cryptic read. It seems to say that you should keep in mind the secretive nature of the corporate world -- the hidden manipulation, and do instead what you love. No matter what you do, you end up being bound by your work, but being bound to something you love and want to do sounds much better than the alternative.
>>
>>18591024
Focus on your career, and beware your own defensiveness. If you do these two things, it will bring you stability and a partner. It's coming and extremely soon. Queen of Wands, you come with a complementary cat. A tiny girl wearing a helmet styled like a valkyrie's. She clutches one arm close to herself. Her face is full of spite. A strange stork-like bird with a beak like a butterfly's tongue.
>>
>>18591215
Thank you for the reading - I was actually told a similar thing a while ago, about doing what I love. Problem is, I have no idea what I love doing for work. I guess this is a sign to figure that out. Thanks again and all the best to you.
>>
File: 1447269796891.jpg (61KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
1447269796891.jpg
61KB, 521x521px
>>18591002
L
Male
Would I get through the first month and make things work out?

no problem if you don't get to me.
>>
>>18591228
Finding what you love is another part of the secretive nature of the High Priestess, but I'd say if you have your own business that you want to build, it's certainly something you love doing, or else you wouldn't want to build it.

Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>18591223
that sounds like me
what deck are you using?
that sounds like such nice imagery or are you doing scry too?

I'll remember to keep my defensiveness in check. Something I should probably meditate on.
you're right on point.
>>
>>18590975
Could I get general reading, please?
Female, Virgo
>>
>>18591237
Hah and I was trying to avoid doing this, if I was being perfectly honest with myself. Thank you for your guidance, I’ll try ans crack this for real. Best of luck to you too.
>>
>>18591030
So many things. You have started a new journey. Don't let superficial things divert you. Beware a narcissist that will try to take you from your family and the things truely make you what you are. He will be smooth, charming, what you think you want, but he is really a monster, and you are a new bauble for his arm. An abstract painting of what looks like a smiling maid Marian. After that, white insulation tiles on a ceiling. It's impossible to stop looking. I'm tied down.
>>
>>18591032

Last one for tonight. I'll try to pick up the next three in the morning. Taking a short break. Brb.
>>
File: dog-and-baby.jpg (206KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
dog-and-baby.jpg
206KB, 2100x1500px
>>18591286
I wonder what actions or thoughts I'm undertaking that attracts all the crazies. Thanks for the reading, it should be proven useful when the time of interaction comes about.

These puppy and baby images are very nice. Time for a new folder I think.
>>
>>18591211
Anytime doll.

>>18591240
Scrying also, but I read The After tarot. Thank you. Hope things work out, I have a strong feeling they will ;)

>>18591032
You will spend the better part of the day chilling with friends and loved ones. Very comfy for most of the day until your mind wanders and you start to re-evaluate relationships in your life. You'lll make the right choice. A girl stands in a door way looking toward a pile of fine material things. Designer bedsheets, Tiffany lamps, fine furniture. A match is in her hand, ready to be tossed.
>>
>>18591313
Its the energy that you give off, it intoxicates them. I love the baby and puppy pictures too. The first one made me happy :3
>>
>>18591331
then I loved your scry
lately that spite/anger/resentment has been hard to let go of and you were spot on and I looooove animals. that bird sounds beautiful
I'm working on still being cut throat sharp but also gracefully compassionate in how I wield my weapons.
the defensiveness is a childhood trauma complex that's hard to shake.
>>
>>18591340
>Its the energy that you give off, it intoxicates them.
Yeah you almost can't really blame them
>The first one made me happy :3
Personally, the man boobs in the second sample is what does it for me

Have a good night :)
>>
NEW THREAD: >>18591678
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.