[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 58

File: 563383134.jpg (716KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
563383134.jpg
716KB, 2560x1600px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18591678
>>
Anyone willing to do a reading?
>>
>>18593801
This. Anyone workin' sum o' dat DIVINATION at the moment?
>>
File: creepy_cry.gif (934KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
creepy_cry.gif
934KB, 400x300px
The spirits are with me tonight; and I have time to perform some divinations.

Seekers:
>I'll want a picture of your hand with an eye drawn upon the back of it
>Your query/concern

I always wish my querents the very best - I'll be scrying.

>>18593814
>Blargh! This music?!
No, no, no. Something spookier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G92HDJocGtk
>>
File: IMG_5671.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5671.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18593859
When I see him, can he and I patch things up and start building a healthy relationship again?
Thanks in advance, Hijinks!
>>
>>18593859
Are the hand pictures mandatory? Can't I do anything else?
>>
File: Photo on 2017-02-03 at 6.17 PM.jpg (45KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-02-03 at 6.17 PM.jpg
45KB, 640x426px
>>18593859

What needs improvement in how I handle my emotions?
>>
I get to choose the official theme because I'm me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3akFjD6vs0

We always have to have a really heavy rapey vibe in our themes guys. Get with the program.
>>
File: hand.png (2MB, 978x1448px) Image search: [Google]
hand.png
2MB, 978x1448px
>>18593859
Future/2017 reading please
>>
>>18593869
Your answer from the spirits is "flexibility" - don't have all your eggs in one basket and don't settle for less. If I were you, I'd keep my mind and my options open.

>start building a healthy relationship again?
Second tries rarely work out - but they can, I've seen it first hand. It takes a lot of maturity.

The vision I have for you, on this matter is thusly: A strange mushroom grows on the forest floor. It's white with fluffy, repeating edges. It almost appears as a miniature tree.

To me, this might confirm my beliefs... Growing, maturing, expanding your mind, keeping options open, etc. But it might give you some insight that I cannot foresee. Perhaps you two will share or bond over a strange circumstance.

Best wishes, no foreseeable trouble or foreboding omen.
>>
File: hand4.png (96KB, 326x351px) Image search: [Google]
hand4.png
96KB, 326x351px
>>18593859
Hello Hijinks and thank you.

My query would be: Do the spirits have a message for me? If not, a general look and advice for the year would be appreciated...
>>
File: 20170203_202402.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170203_202402.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>18593859
How is my next semester of college going to be? Are there anything that I should be wary of? Any good things happening?
>>
>>18593913
Thanks, Hijinks!
>>
>>18593859
Yo Hijinks this isnt a query ,but a question regarding giving readings. Dont you ever get tired while doing readings? When I do them I can never really do more than like five.
>>
File: IMG_1061.jpg (759KB, 1567x2274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
759KB, 1567x2274px
>>18593859
How will our meeting go ? How will he feel about me in the meeting?
>>
>>18593879
The spirits have shown me that the key to your query could be your "dreams". In your dream-realm, you are free to explore and broaden your emotions (you can also vent your frustrations here). In the dream world, your consequences there will have little or everything to do with your waking life.

I'm sensing you need to experience some thing cathartic.

Another vision for you - "the midnight glow". Something (perhaps by the hour of twilight) will become apparent by you. You might have an "ah-ha!" moment or an epiphany.

What's interesting here, is that, an epiphany can be a spiritual or religious experience - a sudden grasp of the unknown and inner workings of things.

Have you ever tried lucid dreaming Anon?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170203-183224.png (240KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-183224.png
240KB, 480x800px
>>18593859
can you tell me if moving or staying will benefit my life and my relationship with my OTL?
>>
>>18593908
>Future/2017 reading please

In my vision, I foresee a haunted house - a rundown place where negative events/emotions send ripples throughout time/space. Forgotten by most, experienced by some.

My interpretation of this spooky building is that you might have to exorcise some negativity out of yourself this year (or see a real haunted place). I'm not quite sure, but it sounds fun either way. Try not to hold on to grudges.

A creepy doll stares out one of the windows. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is dressed in white. Her stare is piercing and her eyes unblinking. Perhaps this is a sign that you are going to view or see something dramatic/life-changing.
>>
>>18593952
I've tried no less than a dozen times, but I just can't seem to induce it or seem to get close.

Is there anything that works for you?
>>
>>18593918
>Do the spirits have a message for me?

I'm seeing a lot of conflict - fighting over food or not wanting to cannibalized.

There is a big theme of consumption here. The energy from the dead transferred to the living - to be used in the machine or engine that drives them.

You have to ask yourself, in this dog eat dog world - are you going to become the victor or the victim?

Sometimes conflict cannot be outran or avoided - no matter how many precautions we take. Remember this, and remember to be at the ready.

All of this, or perhaps I'm just seeing yummy food in your future. Best of wishes to you.
>>
File: 1486176417957862568184.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1486176417957862568184.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>18593859
What is going on with my romantic life? Will I meet anyone who is of the highest good for me?
>>
>>18593908
You have large finger joints
>>
File: image.jpg (691KB, 1926x1795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
691KB, 1926x1795px
>>18593859
Can you give me a reading on things i should expect in the coming months and tell me if i should watch out for anything or be aware of some things

Thanks
>>
>>18593919
>Are there anything that I should be wary of? Any good things happening?

OH! I should say so!

First off - I'll tell you about my vision. I foresee a man on a stage of sorts. He wears a dark robe. He appears as an apparition or some ghost - a phantom.

He is fragmented. Some of his face and body is divided, floating, and seeming existing in another time/space. His chest is semi-exposed and he appears to be in pain or anguish.

I think that college is going to be a bigger learning experience for yourself than you know. You might undergo some major changes - in body, mind, or spirit. You might become overwhelmed and might even experience a stressful breakdown of sorts (I hope that this is not the case).

Needless to say, some growing pains may be in order; but perhaps something stranger lies on the horizon for you. But fear not, you may become a better and stronger person - having gone through some crazy times.

I wish you all the best and I'm sure whatever happens, it's for the betterment of you.
>>
File: handeye.jpg (340KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
handeye.jpg
340KB, 720x1280px
>>18593859
Hey there Hijinks!

I already have a plan, what happens if I follow it?

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18594020
Thank you!!!
>>
File: hand.jpg (55KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
55KB, 720x960px
>>18593859
What can I choose to be happy and be with the right person?
>>
trading
what is he hoping to accomplish from our meeting?
>>
>>18593908
Dude, you could be a great guitarist with those hands

You could probably be good at maintaining complicated wide intervallic chord shapes typical of fusion and prog metal

Also could be really a beast mastering legato technique

Just my 2 cents
>>
>>18593926
Anytime. My pleasure.

>>18593942
Oh sure, I can feel drained when reading.

>>18593946
Did you know, Anon, that flies, wasps, bees, and other flying insects have 5 eyes instead of just 2? Well, I lie, that is actually - they have 2 eyes for light/seeing and 3 ocelli (simple eyes - thought to be used for flight). Interesting huh?

You can seem them in pic related.

You're probably thinking or wondering to yourself - what does this have to do with my query? I'll tell you:

In my vision for you, the spirits seem to think that some observation is going to take place - much like that of human observing a plane flying overhead or an insects eyes/ocelli...

It's all about perspective.

In this meeting, try to see things from their perspective - really get into their mindset. Try on a new pair of eyes or keep an open mind. Try to perceive things in another light or keep vigilante.

If you feel like you're being scrutinized, try to remain calm and be as if everything is right in the world.
>>
>>18594048
I tie fly fishing knots with those hands, but thanks for the compliment on my hands <3
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18593859
What do you see in my future with him? We have so much love for each other.

Thanks Hijinx! Glad to see you doing readings again :) and btw I created my effigy and box to get rid of the negativity and it has worked. Along with some other things I did.
>>
>>18593958
Move, move, move, move, and move.

I foresee many visions of different places, climates, people/cultures, etc. Rural, urban, etc.

The spirits seem to think that this is going to most beneficial for you. Traveling seems to be a big thing here. A word of warning, if you so choose to leave - you're going to have to deal with the consequences (both bad AND good).

Now, another issue is getting your feet out the door and have the rubber meet the road. You are going to have to ask yourself -

>What is your happiness worth? Is it worth it to stay? Is this relationship THE one?

Important choices for sure; but I see no signs of staying or repetition/comfort.
>>
>>18593859
>>I'll want a picture of your hand with an eye drawn upon the back of it
Wow, evil much?
>>
>>18594055
thank you so much !
>>
>>18594077
Yeah, I'd never do that. People don't value themselves enough on here.
>>
>>18593970
Have you tried sleep aids? Also, have you tried telling yourself, over and over again, that you WILL have a lucid dream in the night?

You can also try the method where you get up every couple or few hours in the night. That, OR you can try to just let your body fall asleep while you keep your mind awake.

It's trippy. The body likes, nay, CRAVES stimuli. Without it, you might jolt or get the falling sensation - which can be fun or entertaining. It's even more fun when you achieve lucidity in your dreams.

Best wishes.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 236x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 236x188px
>>18594056
Np

Here's why i was saying that

Pic related is one of my all time favourite guitarists and have been known for using wide intervallic chords, fluid lightning fast long sequences of legato lines and composing things out of this world

He's venerated by most versatile guitarists who are worth their salts

Eddie Van Halen developed his tapping skills to try to emulate his jaw dropping legato lines

Maybe you should get onto it, just saying

His solos are so mesmerizing and otherworldly
>>
>>18593991
She'll (I'm assuming it's a female) will have the smile of child - cute and wide.

Mating and/or sex is a definite possibility.

She has tan skin, dark eyes, and black hair. She has full lips and large eyes.
>>
>>18594094
Wow that is a perfect description of me. Maybe in your vision you saw me?
I'm female and straight.
How weird!
>>
>>18594077
what's wrong with that
>>18594083
>>
>>18594000
>000
>pic related
Also, I dig your eye picture. It's very much more symbolic than realistic. Stylish.

I foresee some traveling, perhaps some peace or solitude. Like a vacation? I'm seeing a lot of boats and/or water here...

Let's see... You might experience some "blues" soon or will have to let go of some emotional baggage.

I foresee a person, dressed in fine winter clothes. They drag behind them a sled. The tracks they make in the snow are of their footprints and the two lines made by blades underneath the slay. They continue to walk off towards the horizon, it looks bitter, cold, and snowy.
>>
>>18594112
I'm sure it doesn't mean much. It's just unhygienic.

But then again, so is doing divination here at all.

It probably means nothing for the average person.
>>
Trading....?

Does she still have them? What does she use them for?
>>
>>18594135
>>18594043
>>
>>18594021
It seems like a great plan to me - it seems thought-out, constructed well, and even has a flair of creativity/design to it.

My vision: two female models pose for a photographer across the street. They are lingerie clad. Aside the apartment windows are two structures of muscle bound, statues of men. They appear to be finely crafted and accurately constructed. The photos taken of them seem to be well thought-out and planned ahead of time - seemingly taking a great amount of coordination and care.

I don't see anything ill-omened or of malice.
>>
File: As Above So Below - alchemy.jpg (2MB, 2071x1615px) Image search: [Google]
As Above So Below - alchemy.jpg
2MB, 2071x1615px
>>18594112
There is no point to it other than to make vulnerable people draw Illuminati signs on their hands, signs of which they do not know or understand the meaning. You are making an entry into evil for them without their knowledge or consent (well, consent in a roundabout way, offering them your fake service for them drawing the sign on their hand). Evil. That is all it is. If you were of Jesus, if you were of Truth and goodness, you would not require anyone to do anything for you to share your gift of prophecy. You have evil intent.
>>
>>18594136
Ok I'll do it.
>>
>>18594085
All those methods have been tried, some more than others, which can be balanced out. Maybe I could do more of the self-affirmations because I've been fairly light on that compared to the rest. Thanks for the tips and the reading!
>>
>>18594118
>Also, I dig your eye picture. It's very much more symbolic than realistic. Stylish.
Thanks, it was intentional but turned out to be shitty thanks to my half working pen
>I foresee some traveling, perhaps some peace or solitude. Like a vacation? I'm seeing a lot of boats and/or water here...
I was planning on moving abroad but i don't have enough ressources to back it up and am still thinking about it
>Let's see... You might experience some "blues" soon or will have to let go of some emotional baggage.
I'm currently feeling it but it comes back periodically for reasons i won't go cause it'll require me to write my life, which isn't necessary
>I foresee a person, dressed in fine winter clothes. They drag behind them a sled. The tracks they make in the snow are of their footprints and the two lines made by blades underneath the slay. They continue to walk off towards the horizon, it looks bitter, cold, and snowy.
is this a metaphor?

Thanks for your reading!
>>
File: 2017-02-04_00-32-52_94.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-04_00-32-52_94.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>18593859
Are you still doing readings?

Today I got news from someone I haven't seen in a really long time. It is quite possible that she either hates me or resents me.
I want to know if there is any way to fix things with this person. What will happen if I decide to talk to her?
>>
>>18594043
>>18594135
>>18594043
I don't think he's knows what to expect. It's like a blind date, except with more background. He's vaguely hoping for the best, and hoping he doesn't ruin it on his end. More than what he's trying to accomplish, it's what he feels thinking about meeting you. It's hard to say.

Say you saw a celebrity across the street. It's not so much about what you expect, but feeling excited about you crossing the street at all and seeing him. It just feels good. Of course if you somehow became best buddies with the guy it'd be even better.

In other words, all the possibilities are up in dreams. There's nothing he can...predict, in a dream.
>>
>>18594135
>devil, seven of pentacles, page of cups, ace of swords, high priestess
Okay, so she still has them because she can't seem to let them go. With the seven of pentacles it suggests that maybe she realizes that she should let them go, but she doesn't WANT to (Devil). Hm. I wouldn't be able to say what exactly she uses them for, but the cards show both emotional and intellectual stimulation is received from whatever these things are, and she values that. Perhaps she feels like these 'things' make her, or let her, feel like herself.

dis me:
>>18594136
>>18594043
>>
>>18594165
He's too caught up in the immediate. Just assume he's wants to do everything, the poor fellow.
>>
>>18594165
thanks. makes sense.
>>
>>18594024
You are most welcome!

>>18594026
I'm seeing the spring change to summer - cooler weather slips into extreme warmth.

So, too, your passion might be on the rise or becoming more intense!

I'm a big believer that happiness and attitude come from within. People can experience the same external stimuli; but it's how they internalize it and project it - that is where we can see their true thoughts.

My love advice to you would be - to be gentle with their feelings and don't have too high of expectations. Be happy/content with what you have. So long as you are considerate and mindful of them, I wish you all the best!
>>
>>18594169
>he wants to do everything.
can you explain this? haha what do you mean by it?
>>
>>18594168
lol okay

Thanks
>>
>>18594174
Whatever he can. What do you think about your crush when your drunk?

Marriage, whatever. It more important to understand his state of mind, than what he wants. If you focus on that, then you don't understand what's going on. There's no need to ask that question. You should be thinking about how he feels. And that's a good sign. But it's pretty funny to ask what he ultimately wants. He's like a child.
>>
File: 1485728487783.png (53KB, 273x308px) Image search: [Google]
1485728487783.png
53KB, 273x308px
>tfw no phone so cant get a reading
C-can we summon Cheswick?
>>
>>18594185
Jeremy Renner
Eugene Sludge
Jack White

You know what to do.
>>
>>18594184
well i'm not so much curious about what he ultimately wants, just what he is hoping to accomplish from out meeting, but I think you're right. I think he wants to know how he will feel before he even can tell what he wants beyond that meeting.
>>
>>18594193
No, he already feels that way. He's full stream ahead, like a train. He has nothing to think about. He's dreaming already.
>>
>>18594196
i hope you're right, anon. thanks
>>
File: psl-swirls.jpg (44KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
psl-swirls.jpg
44KB, 400x292px
>>18594059
>I created my effigy and box to get rid of the negativity and it has worked
Thats awesome!

>What do you see in my future with him? We have so much love for each other

A profound vision - mystical swirls of color, light, and energy dance around in a dark void. They bounce and aluminate as they focus in one a specific area. These rings, swirls, and spirals have a round, fluid movement to them. They accumulate towards a center of sorts.

I foresee a woman with a worried look on her face. She seems lost; but almost inviting despair into her life - wanting and willing it.

I would take the colorful swirls as a positive sign that things are falling into place and coming together.

The worried woman bothers me - are YOU the worried woman? Are you anxious or nervous? If things are going so well (with your effigy, your love, etc.) with everything - you're not trying to invite negativity and despair in... Riiight?
>>
>>18594129
People wander a lot here. Al least say what that means.
>>
>>18594207
What, it's pretty obvious. Either you know or you don't. I'm not a professor. I don't get paid for this shit. If you don't know you're fine.
>>
File: Giant_Skele.jpg (43KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
Giant_Skele.jpg
43KB, 640x412px
>>18594077
>Wow, evil much?
Kek, you crack me up Anon.

>>18594083
You seem salty Anon, what's got you down kiddo?

>>18594129
>unhygienic
>so is doing divination here at all
You must be the life of all the parties you visit.

>>18594141
>draw Illuminati signs on their hands
Double kek

>evil
Lmao.

I love it when Christfags raid /div/
>>
>>18594215
Not salty. I simply wouldn't do it. Just a passerby.

I do divination here all the time.
>>
>>18594201
That sounds beautiful. Our energy feels like the vision you described.

That woman would be me and you are spot on. I worry and almost, if not invite opposite thoughts into my life. It's something I'm working on. Trying to be more mindful keeping in mind the idea of law of attraction. So far I am improving and I have noticed a difference:)

All the best Hijinx!! Thank you again.
>>
>>18594215
You still doing deviations senpai? If so give me 5 to draw an eye on my hand.
>>
>>18594140

Wow, thank you for your reading! I feel even more optimistic now :) your vision fits well with my situation too (lesbian crush kek)

Thank you for your insight, fampai, I really appreciate it.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (716KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
716KB, 512x512px
Alright /div/ - I hope you all had some fun. I'm sure that I did! Did you feel anything from me? Or the spirits? Did my visions and scrying help you in some manner? I'm always ready and willing to receive feedback.

This will be my last one for now... I feel the spirits fading away from presence...
>>18594152
>>18594152
>It is quite possible that she either hates me or resents me

She wants some sort of proof or affirmation from you. She doesn't hate or resent you; but she might feel like things are unfair or unbalanced.

>I want to know if there is any way to fix things with this person. What will happen if I decide to talk to her?

Well, talk to her about the good ol' days - the past and when you two shared in good times. If she thinks things are unfair - try to see things from her perspective and bring balance to the situation. This might require some work or sacrifice on your behalf.

Be reasonable. If you feel like you have to make amends - always do so from a sincere place. Because if you don't - she just might know/find out that you are not being truthful.

If you play your cards right, I see potential for a relationship here - if you so desire.

Best wishes!

>>18594231
All the best to you too! Hope that helped in some manner! I'll keep you in my prayers and mind - so that you will not attract unnecessary negativity towards yourself.
>>
File: 1450648875405.jpg (47KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
1450648875405.jpg
47KB, 585x585px
Reading for 2/3/17

The Moon, Page of Cups reversed, Eight of Cups.

What does the end of the world mean to you? Damn, I just got deja vu like nothing's new. I mean it's all a joke isn't it? The end of everything... the end never happens, there's always new beginnings somewhere. You just gotta reach them. This is the stupidest apocalypse. Everyone screaming about politics and not screaming about the leviathan monsters that threaten this world. Maybe I'm being too imaginative or whatever but I see the monsters that are ready to swallow up the Earth (Gaia). I thought I saw the end of the world once. I thought father Sun was going to kill mother Earth. Nothing happened of course, cause God has chosen to be more boring than you could ever imagine and he expects you to sit there and listen to his whole convoluted story about him going to the grocery store one day and on the way there he recognized this kid from the third grade and they ended up going bowling and they tried to end the government by planting trees and a bunch of shit like that. And of course you have no where else to go that's more important because it's GOD speaking. So you tell yourself it'll be over before you know it and you listen to his story. We are all listening to God's story now and if we want to keep on doing what we love to do we have to be good listeners. If we are not good listeners we will be cast aside or turned into trees or something totally gay like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzp8I-naJOg

Just posting my daily reading, not doing readings tonight. Unless you have a philosophical query that really piques my interest...
>>
File: tumblr_mj1s6uRetv1rb60dho1.jpg (757KB, 840x824px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj1s6uRetv1rb60dho1.jpg
757KB, 840x824px
>>18594269
uhhh....i'll try

male
People are so far away from being able to will themselves the fantastical possibilities, like read in comics books and myths. The closest is a Napoleon or Hitler, who can play out being the 'actors' of history. Surely they are ready for greener pastures. But not 99% of the population. What is meant for the masses? Are they meant to repeat, until they become Napoleons and Hitlers? What about the Napoleons and Hitlers? Are they the same as everyone else? Do they truly have any more access than Joe, in the larger scheme of spiritual evolution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_M6J8h6zw
>>
>>18594256
I felt as if we did connect. I drew Page of pentacles while feeling your energy. It was a calming energy :) something one can appreciate.

You're reading has helped reinforce that I need to be more mindful and stay positive because I have a lot to look forward to. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers! I'd do the same but can never pray right so I never do. I just wish you good things
>>
Air Query
Male/Capricorn
I'm giving up on my project, is this the rigth thing to do?
>>
>>18594298
Not really. You're just confused. It has nothing to do with the value with completing the project, which is high.
>>
File: tumblr_nrhxz7MwOv1u64t9ho1_1280.gif (1MB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrhxz7MwOv1u64t9ho1_1280.gif
1MB, 800x1100px
>>18594269
No question today. I hope you find peace, Ryan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXpulL9ZXGU
>>
>>18594289
Page of Pentacles reversed, Queen of Cups, King of Pentacles reversed.

If you can think of something, in this world it is possible. There are some impossible thoughts, but for the most part, everything you think has a chance of happening. "Great men" like Napoleon or Hitler were willing to fight their way to the top and had a vision for their countries even if it was tyrannical and abusive. If you want want power you're going to have to go through the grime or whatever you wanna call it. The shit. We will repeat and recycle until everything is stable and balanced. We live in a world of imbalance and anything could happen to disrupt what little harmony we can manage. Imagine a giant bird flying into the middle of church during a choir. Stuff like that can really happen, it's not crazy. The craziest thing is that you're going to die, and it's possible that it's complete nothingness. Now that shouldn't bother you, because nothingness can't hurt you but it's still tough to think about. I doubt it's nothing but whatever that doesn't matter. The average Joe knows more about spirituality than any "great man" could ever imagine. Except for artists, artists on the other hand understand the pain we go through to create. No one really has emotional security, do they? We are all actors in this life playing a role, and you have to learn to like your role. Some things are historically important, others aren't. But I think God has more interest in whether or not Joe will take out the trash than if France is going to expand beyond its borders.
>>
trading
>>
>>18594308
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18594346
yo what's up
>>
>>18594256
Damn. I never get to see these kind of readings happen to me. Tarot and stuff is cool, but can only tell so much.
>>
File: 6nUx8Ku.jpg (718KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6nUx8Ku.jpg
718KB, 2560x1600px
>>18594269
F

If that god is all-powerful then he is an accomplice of evil, so he is not kind. And if he is kind but can not prevent evil, then he is not all-powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py63toyEiVU
>>
>>18594372
Queen of Swords, King of Cups reversed, The Devil reversed.

Wow I pulled The Devil reversed for this query. That's God showing us that he wants us to be free, and he created The Devil as a way of challenging us, because believe it or not, we need to be challenged in order to survive. Every day we are facing new challenges offered by Satan and other forces and we must face these challenges in order to live. It is impossible for a human being to be truly evil. Everything he does serves a purpose. It's meaninglessness that's evil. It's like God's playing a video game with us and he needs Satan or Lucifer to exist in order for there to be a big boss fight. And there's gonna be a big boss fight. Which will end up with most of us dead, but then we get reborn so it doesn't really matter??? I don't know, the point is God is not really threatened by Satan but we are. So we kind of have nothing to worry about because in the end God always wins and he always forgives. He gets jealous sometimes, but ultimately he forgives. Humanity is more obsessed with The Devil than God I think, always focusing on the negative and becoming negativity itself and being tempted by material things instead of embracing life as a spiritual celebration.
>>
>>18594309
Thank you very much, loved the song.
>>
>>18594426

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdNCHomHlU

hope you're having a nice night ryan, your nick cave video reminded me of this
>>
>>18594440
damn cool song
>>
>>18594401
Sorry to bother you but i'm kinda curious about what the cards say. (The last question, heh)

If nothingness is nothing, why do we talk about nothingness?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zj45_uYIQo
>>
>>18594440
My niggaaa.
>>
>>18594269
What are the luxuries, the bizzareness, that the most advanced beings in existence partake in?
M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfu2Gp-PrTQ
>>
trading
why does he seem so distant? is it just an act, or do I annoy him sometimes?
>>
>>18594269
I'm seeing double digits everywhere. Mostly 44 these days and also 33 22 11 and so on. Are they angel numbers or something else? I feel like something is trying to tell me something.

https://youtu.be/BwZodQUQFz4
>>
>>18594466
ok.

what was going on? what eventually happened? what's happening now?
>>
>>18594440
have yourself a nice night too, friend.
>>18594445
>>18594454
what these anons said.
>>18594450
The cards have a lot to do with independence and jealousy or moodiness. God wants us to be independent but he's so moody that we cannot do anything without him getting jealous and demanding it go back to how it was in the beginning (when there was just him) but then he gets lonely again and the whole thing starts over. Our brains like to deal in abstractions, they like to abstract, and keep abstracting. Once you get started on the path of metaphysical abstractions, you never really go back to how naive and innocent you were. That's why we think of nothingness so much and talk about it so much. Because it can't really all amount to nothing can it? We're all wondering how far we can take this ship before it inevitably sinks. (I almost wrote thinks lol). I just got my fortune from a discord bot: Everything ends badly. Otherwise it wouldn't end. Things go on until they don't, and when they don't go on there's a problem. Then the problem gets fixed and they go on some more. Hope that answers your questions!
>>
>>18594471
give me just a moment
>>
>>18594466
>>18594471
he's trying not to let himself get in the way. it has nothing to do with you, it's all him trying not to fuck up. he's too much inside his head, and wants to match his intelligence with his actions.

he's unsure about something with you, and it bothers him. not that you're actually bad to him, but something he's confused and insecure about. i think it has to do with you knowing him for a long time, or something with the past. he's unable to reconcile the past with the present, and actually he's too caught up with you when he's with you to be really know.

it's not even something that can be well articulated. it's like details, minutiae that made sense, intuitively, that doesn't anymore. and he feels insecure about it. little gestures and quirks about you.
>>
>>18594465
The High Priestess, Eight of Wands reversed, Two of Swords reversed.

The most high beings most like to play like they are low and do dirty things. They kill each other without killing each other because they can't die and they live in eternal competition because they are constantly in competition with each other. For drugs mostly. And for beauty. Imagine it like a mushroom trip that never ends and you're not really sure it ever began in the first place. These beings are prized for their intuition. They must have needed that intuition in order for them to be so high. What do you feel when you get high? I imagine it being very similar. Lots of things to laugh about, and lots of things to eat. Not so different from us.
>>
>>18594468
Queen of Pentacles, The Lovers, The Hermit reversed.

You are being contacted by an angel that loves you very much and has a special message for you and you alone. It's up to you how you interpret this message but it should leave you feeling gratified and wholly holy.
>>
>>18594486
queen of wands, justice
eight of wands rx tower
seven of cups eight of cups

wow, so whatever happened left the person very fucked up.
seemed like a purfuit of desires, dreams, followed by the abaonment of justice and karma, things fell apart, and now they're left with a very, very disastoruous aftermath. they're leaving behind what's left. there is nothing for them there.
>>
>>18594472
Thanks Ryan.
Very interesting...

Anyway, have a good night!
>>
>>18594509
You too blessed one!
>>
>>18594486
thank yoou i think i know what
>>
>>18594501
maybe it's that presence that I've been sensing for a while and just sitting there feeling loved for no reasons.
>>
Anyone doing readings tonight? I have some troubles laid on my heart that I'd love to get advice on.
>>
Is anyone going to do real readings?
>>
>>18594574
I'm reading Lolita :D
>>
>>18594574
>real readings
wut?
>>
>>18594576
Fuck you nigger
You know what im talking about
>>
>>18594582
>>18594574
dat entitlement
me thinks you're the nigger
>>
>>18594581
About things that actually matter
>>
>>18594588
Think whatever you want, cunt
>>
>>18594269
What does this guy I dated on thursday mean in my life?

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=063U57zwuYs
>>
>>18594588
>dubs confirm
>>18594601
you da cunt muh nigga now hush
>>
>>18594582
Yeah... I know.

/Div/,light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Di-Vi-Na-Ti-On
>>
>>18594605
>dubs
>hahah confirmed Kek am i right
Ohh, one of those fuckers, fucking boring.
Whatever you call me, or whatever you think of me doesn't make what i said less true
>>
>>18594615
I'm sorry, what did you say? You didn't state a fact, or even an opinion, you just made a statement, the context of which isn't structured in a way that one could confirm or deny its correctness.
>>
>>18594615
>>18594601
>>18594582
>>18594574
doubt anyone will want to read for you with that attitude m8
>>
Any readers on tonight? It's been a little rough recently so I could use something to perk me up.
>>
>>18594574
I'm willing to do a real reading for a real reading in exchange.
>trading
>>
>>18594634
What's your definition or a 'real' reading?
>>
>>18594621
I was implying but i'll say it now, i asked who was going to do readings about things that have a solid meaning, no bullshit higher beings.
>>18594625
Good thing we're all anons here :^)
>>
>>18594644
>tfw a good reader can feel your shitty energy and will give you a shit reading on purpose
>>
>>18594656
This is true.
>>
>>18594641
I was actually just being facetious, based on the other anon's statement
>>
>>18594664
Shiiiit. Hey, being literate is hard sometimes amirite?
>>
>>18594656
>impliying i care
Also what im doing its completely justified, dear Anon.
>>
>>18594668
>wants a 'real' reading
>doesn't care if it's shitty
wuh...why even bother? lmao
>>
>>18594671
It's too late now.
But i never truly cared about the reading, only about something else.
Now do you understand, dancing nigglet
And now that i think of it, why would i even need one? Why would you? Some things just simply happen, others dont and were trapped by fate, so a reading cant help me to actually help myself, it will just tell me more about The same, it will just tell me The result and i have no idea what to do next, as i now have expectations about it and then i decide to quit, going against The reading, NOT MAKING SENSE, which will leave me thinking, was The reading wrong, theyre experienced, did they lie to me so i would quit? To make me end up here?
>>
>>18594683

are you ok, anon?
>>
>>18594683
>never truly cared about the reading
>tries to get sympathy by over sharing his bullshit

Your shit just doesn't add up bro.
>>
>>18594686
No im not ok anon.
You see, maybe all The readings i have got in The past were wrong and i've been walking in The wrong direction, i mean how can i be sure about The future, when they read about The future i cant leave feedback, you get it? Which makes me feel bad.
But what if they changed The meanings of The readings so that i would follow a path that i want to follow, that i neeed but maybe just maybe im not suited for, and i cannot live with that i would prefer death over not fulfillimg it. And I wanted a reading ( a """"real"""" reading) to ask if im reallu suited for it (im not) if there is hope, if things will go okay in The future, if i can fix my faults.
>>18594694
The fact is that im failing anon, im more desesperate for a reading, that r9k for a woman, and im being an asshole, anf i wanged to shitpost, and i want to get it.
But i fucked it up, now they know who i am, and if i ever ask for a reading they will make me go The wrong way
>>
File: clowns-dreams-gotobed.jpg (51KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
clowns-dreams-gotobed.jpg
51KB, 500x593px
>>18594700
You ain't making a lick of sense boi
>>
File: kawii.gif (2MB, 696x380px) Image search: [Google]
kawii.gif
2MB, 696x380px
>>18594700
so what your saying is that your worried that your past readings have been wrong and your scared your walking down the wrong road. man jsut relax and mediate, it might make you feel better
>>
>>18594705
Im saying that by writing this, now the readers could try to give me the wrong answers, and this means that im 100% sure that i cannot trust anyone on this site again.
>>18594708
Yes.
>>
Anyone trading? My method is bibliomancy
>>
Do Tarot apps work?
>>
>>18594743
A few readers have used the Galaxy tarot one.
>>
>>18594718
then split bruv. no one gives a shit if you're going to be an asshole then play victim
>>
>>18594718
then relax man, trust issues are real. you do have to have alittle faith in all this.
>>
>>18594741
are you around..?
>>
>>18594779
Yes ^^
I need your query and gender.

What will I need to learn to succeed in this place?
>>
>>18594789
m
what does she have them for?
>>
>>18594743
I've seen it work plenty of times. I personally don't use its but some of the more experienced readers in discord do and as I said I've seen it come up accurate quite often.
>>
File: dp.jpg (133KB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
133KB, 1728x1080px
>>18593792

Hey, whoever runs this thread, take a look at this: drawcard.website

It's a cool online tarot deck that I made, I figured you guys would find it useful.
>>
>>18594799
Hey I remember the thread you made to let /x/ know. Thanks for that, I book marked it
>>
>>18594789
>>18594793
i get a lot about speaking, and not being afraid to be social. you can't find yourself, during an important thing happened, getting sidetracked by the fact that you're doing it. otherwise you'll miss important information, say the wrong thing, or be taken advantage of. you are your own professional, in these matters.

going to have to take some licks. just the rules for any road. might have to deal with some harshness from people, if it keeps you in the right place. talking back, even if you're in your right, might leave you lost. it can be somewhat circumvented by presenting the best version of yourself, as previously mentioned. people naturally react well to that.

going to have to do unconventional things to remain afloat. nothing illegal. but food. little things for extra benefit. all of that counts. hierophant reversed was the dominant card.
>>
>>18594802

That means a lot to me :)
>>
>>18594743
> using tarot apps
who ever uses tarot apps must be a real piece of... work if you use such mundane things or a really lazy ass reader to actually get a deck a REAL deck... I myself find it cheap and mundane to use an app, only inept plebs use such things
>>
>>18594819

You don't seem to understand RNG. Shuffling a deck and drawing a card off of it should be just as random as a randomly generated number that draws a card. I've found tarot apps to be quite on point with the readings.
>>
>>18594803
"It's like knocking. I can't go to sleep."
Where the hell are those traps!
"Honey, sleep in my bedroom and I'll see what it is."

I believe she's trying to find a solution to something, or just learn more about this thing. She belives 'them' will help her to find what she's after.

Guess I should work on my conversation skills. You're not the first one to mention communication. Thank you so much for the reading.

Just let me know whether my reading was accurate or not.
>>
>>18594830
yep it works. thanks.
>>
>>18594827
I do understand it but using technology to replace the cards is not okay one connects with their deck and an app you can't make such connection with such thing... but I get why you mundanes would resort to such things. I've been an occultist for about 15 years now using an app is just a cheap trick for modern children
>>
>>18594838
Times change. The deck may be digital, but the concept is the same, and while not a "physical" object, it is contained within this universe, and thus, bound by its laws. A tarot deck doesn't form a bond with you, nor is it the deck that shows you your fortune. The universe acts through randomness, it is the randomness of shuffling the deck that communicates with you.
>>
>>18594838
Then you never heard of technomancy and lack to understand how the divine can work in their own way despite of the tool
>>
>>18594849
>>18594850
the only thing I've heard was... bullshit but no need to reason with the children, it's like talking to a wall with you millenials
>>
>>18594855
ignorance is bliss
>>
>>18594819
they're fine for learning or people looking to try it before buying their own deck
>>
>>18594859
>implying
gtfo you mundane scum
>>
>>18594859
to each their own, if that other anon doesn't like apps well that's their problem doesn't mean they are ignorant. Don't be an ass dude, we gotta respect our elders :^)
>>
>>18594868
Wtf is with this usage of "mundane"? Is that the only adjective you know for people who have a different opinion than you? At least they've tried and tested it, and know other who have tried and tested, it to form their opinion. You sound like the "mundane" to me. Unwilling, and probably unable, to change. Sounds pretty boring.
>>
>>18594873
all I heard was a little bitch complain pathetic you idiot kids think you're the hot shit with all your stupid magic apps. you will never know the real bliss of doing things by hand and reading from books and actually investigating but yeah now you have technology which has made occultist lazy fucks now a days... Sad!
>>
REMINDER DO NOT FEED THE FUCKING TROLLS CAN WE PLS NOT DERAIL THE DAMN THREAD AGAIN THANKSSS
>>
>>18594876
Getting pretty presumptuous there, bub. What do you know about me and how I practice tarot? Have you TRIED a tarot app? How would you know if you haven't tried? If the better readers have had plenty of success with the apps, then maybe it's just a sign that you're a shitty reader.
>>
>>18594878
thank you! this!

anyways /div/ I have a question for you, who taught you how to read the cards or other types of divination?

whats your favorite method of divination and why?
>>
>>18594878
Discussing divination methods, even with those who disagree with a certain method, is not derailing the thread. It's on topic.
>>18594881
I taught myself, but have had some help along the way by some readers who were experienced. I use tarot cards. I'd like to try other forms of divination, but I think I may always enjoy the intimate connection I have with tarot since it's the first form of divination I've tried.
>>
File: tatotmeme.png (242KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
tatotmeme.png
242KB, 600x338px
Readings
Sign
Go
>>
>>18594887
Female, Capricorn
Gimme dat love read for the next few months. I have someone in mind.
>>
>>18594887
female
snake
how does J feel about me?
>>
>>18594887
F Scorpio reading for this month please
>>
>>18594887
Female
VIrgo
Is he interested in me or just using me for an ego boost?
>>
>>18594887

female
why am i feeling so anxious? will something bad happen soon?
pisces
>>
>>18594887
Male
Leo
Where is this situation with a woman im interested in going? How does M feel about me?
Sorry for double question, feel free to answer any you like.
>>
>>18594887
male
why does it feel like im haveing so many set backs on trying to get her back
capricorn
>>
>>18594881
My favourite? Probably my empath readings, they're really fun to do and can get really interesting. I'm really enjoying learning and using runes, they're very direct and to the point.

My favourite that I don't do? I fucking love Cyanide and Divination. Gotten a few readings from him and they're always keks and surprisingly accurate.
>>18594887
Should I play soldier or specialist?
>>
>>18594887
F/
Leo

Am I going to find my my love? (the person who completes me)
>>
File: Shadowscapes - VI - The Lovers.jpg (69KB, 396x650px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowscapes - VI - The Lovers.jpg
69KB, 396x650px
I'm doing 3 or so readings. Give:
>Gender
>Age
>Sign
>Query

No love/romance. No death. Query should simple and concise.
>>
>>18594925
F 28 Scorpio reading for this month please
>>
>>18594917
no
>>
File: funny-high-five-son-01.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
funny-high-five-son-01.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
You all know I just do one card readings right?

>>18594888
IV - The Emperor
Seems you're working towards your stability and that is important if you want to get with the person in your mind. Is he an older man or somewhat in a position of authority by chance?

>>18594889
>4 of Pentacles
He's being cautious and protective, trying to get control of the situation and his own feelings.

>>18594890
>6 of Cups
Nice gestures of kindness and beauty, perhaps someone from the past would bring you some nostalgic feelings or childhood memories to be cherished.

>>18594892
>6 of Cups too
That is actually good, he has fond memories of you, good feelings and seems to be a caring person.

>>18594904
>3 of Cups reversed
It seems that your anxiety lies on some friendship troubles or the sense of lacking support. Something is making you get distant to them perhaps? I'd suggest to find good friends that could be more supportive and encourages you positively and avoid any sort of gossip to prevent future troubles.

>>18594907
>XVI The Tower
Welp, something unexpected may come your way in regards of her, changing everything and questioning what you've been thinking and doing so far...

>>18594908
>10 of Cups
Seems like she's at peace now, would be good if you try to find your own peace as well anon.

>>18594912
>Queen of Wands
Hey Empath! Good to see you here :3
Go with who has the biggest fire power.

>>18594917
>6 of Wands
Well if you show yourself more, gather mroe self confidence and make yourself seen by others with your qualities you'll be recognised, just don't be too vain or belittle others. I'm sure you'll do just fine and this special someone will find you.

----
Ok, I'm done with all the readings, will hang for a while if you guys have more questions, thanks for trusting me your query and I wish they are helpful <3
>>
>>18594925
Male
Scorpio
Will I find success in pursuing this magic course?
>>
>>18594935
I'm the first reading
Yes, he's an older man. Thanks
>>
>>18594925
Page of Pentacles
Four of Cups
Ten of Cups

There is a new opportunity approaching, and if you take this new opportunity it will help alleviate the boredom of life and lead you further towards contentment.
>>
>>18594935
i honestly dont think i can
>>
Should have posted here instead of starting a new thread.
Doing face readings
Post your
Face
>>
>>18594936
The World
Six of Wands
The Fool

By the end of the course you will have learned quite a lot, and will be using what you've learned in life to succeed above others, but make sure you keep yourself grounded. It's easy to end up in a dreamworld, not paying attention to the world. Keep focused.
>>
File: MTI4OTkzNzY3ODY3OTkyMDc0.jpg (66KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
MTI4OTkzNzY3ODY3OTkyMDc0.jpg
66KB, 620x347px
>>18594939
You're welcome, sorry for the delay, I hope it all goes well with you both <3

>>18594941
Why you think you can't? What's holding you anon?
>>
>>18594928
>>18594940

THIS WAS MEANT FOR YOU! I'm sorry!!
>>
>>18594946
That sounds like a pretty solid yes to me. Don't know how grounded I'll be in the process, but I'm sure I'll have less trouble with it as I'm turning other things around
>>
>>18594935
Good to see you too OneCard
>biggest fire power
Soldier it is! Gonna give him a big side arm.
>>
>>18594950
thank you!
>>
>>18594935

thank you for the reading. i have good friends so i'm not sure if that's quite it or not
>>
>>18594948
ive been hurt too much, it ended on a bad note and i want to fix things, i keep struggleing so hard becasue i want to be with her again. i just want to fix things between us, with how everyhting went i cant be at peace uuntill i talk to her.
>>
>>18594935
You're right haha I doubt they will ever show their true feelings to me kek knowing him... :^)
>>
>>18594943
my face? like an actual jewbook social media selfie sort of thing?
>>
>>18594983
Yes.
>>
File: AtlanteanLady.jpg (296KB, 763x1139px) Image search: [Google]
AtlanteanLady.jpg
296KB, 763x1139px
>>18594957
Go for it and kill them all :3

>>18594959
Alright, thanks for the feedback, but know who you can count on to alleviate this anxiety. Hope it all goes well with you.

>>18594966
Is it recent? We need time to heal, specially when a breakup is painful like that. When the emotions are still raw and every little thing can open the wounds all over again is the time we have to step back a little and focus on ourselves. The more you struggle the harder it gets, I know it's hard but imagine this struggle as you're holding rocks, the tighter you hold, the more it hurts your hands, so you'll have to release a little, in order to hold those stones properly. The same goes with your struggle. So focus on fixing your emotions first so you'll be more stable to talk to her and able to find your peace. If you need a second reading or someone to talk/vent I'm on the /div/cord, be strong anon, I'll be sending good vibes for you.

>>18594976
¨6 of Cups is actually an innocence/childhood card.. Unless he secretly wants to have a baby with you O.o' but nah that's not the point of the card. Either way I understand you're feeling suspicious, I'd always say to trust your intuition and observe, on my end I didn't see/feel anything negative and wish you all the best.
>>
>>18594990
well alright.
Question: Am I going to be able to stop being such a huge piece of shit this term and get back on track both academically and mentally?
>>
>>18594934
T_T

V_V
>>
>>18595000
oh no I was 4 of pentacles >_>
>>
>>18595006
missy you should know better than to post your face in an anonymous board, there's creeps everywhere
>>
>>18595006
It shows me that you will see improvement in some years. Work on your emotion state first, rest of the improvements will come with them.
>>
>>18595000
its been a couple months but its still fresh. its hard takeing any step when i dont even know what step to take, im trying so hard not to shut down. i would like to talk that would be nice
>>
>>18595021
Thank you. That's going to be hard.
>>18595020
yeah that's why I was a bit hesitant. oh well guess i'm just going to have to settle for being stalked and murdered
>>
>>18594943
what kind of degenerate ask for such personal information...
>>
File: bueno.jpg (21KB, 289x306px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
21KB, 289x306px
>>18595028
>>18595006
>>18595020
fapping hard right now
>>
>>18595000
how can 6 of cups relate to a love reading and getting someone from the past?
>>
File: cups06.jpg (109KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
cups06.jpg
109KB, 350x600px
>>18595015
hahha omg sorry... *facepalms*
but thanks for the feedback
time to dig a hole and hide my face for this fail -_-'

>>18595025
I understand you, the freshness and anxiety is what makes your attempts not working because in these states is hard to thing calmly, I know I've been there and did some mistakes in those states.

I drew 8 of Cups for an advice for you on what to do. Give yourself some space on the situation even if it's painful but know that this is temporary. You'll have your peace at the end which is important, have good people around to support you or just vent but the best thing you can do now is to take care of yourself and let go what's not working or hurting you for now.

>>18595039
6 of Cups is a lovely card imo, cups is an emotional, intuitive suit and the number 6 is associated to harmony, balance and generosity.
In the RW deck has two children (innocence), one giving flowers to a smaller one, has white lilies associated with purity and also fertility.

Reading the card alone is hard to say, a proper spread would give you more details into that, but it's a possibility in the general context of the card, although it can also speak about the nostalgia, thinking of the past happy times, so it's also an advice to not be so stuck in the past and appreciate the good things you have in the present or bring good things to it.
>>
>>18595074
hahaha it's alright <3 haha dont beat yourself for that we all make mistakes :)
>>
>>18595074
thank you, i will try even thou i miss her alot.
>>
>>18595102
well if you miss her you should talk to her. I am sure she misses you too anon :(
>>
>>18594887
>Gender
M
>Query
What the fuck am i supposed to do? I really am at loss right now
>Sign
Leo
>>
>>18595104
all i can belive is that she does, but i cant, it ended on a bad note, with her blocking me. i just wish she would say somehting to me
>>
>>18594887
Still around?
Female
Cancer
My future relationship with current bf.
>>
still doing face readings.
Post face, age, gender, question
>>
>>18595240
How do you read frome someone face? Just curious how it works
>>
>>18595258
his not his finding victims for some sort of sick fettish
>>
>>18595258
There's a thing called physiognomy that tells you about a person's fate or personality by their facial features. I've read books about it and can do it but wouldn't offer here. This is the book I have https://www.amazon.com/What-Your-Face-Reveals-Chinese/dp/1567184332
>>
>>18595258
>>18595285
Yeah his basically. I use physiognomy ajd look in my crystal ball for more accurate reads.
>>
>>18595285
>>18595290
Noice. I maybe read about it by myself. Sounds interesing.
>>
I'm still here but bored, want to do quick and dirty readings. I'll read until I can't anymore.

Give me age, gender, and sign. I don't care what kind query you give. If it doesn't make sense I'll just skip it.
>>
>>18595316
Female
Cancer
Is there future with my current bf? Will it last?
>>
>>18595316
>>18595316
male
leo
will i get a girlfriend?
>>
>>18595325
Queen of Wands
Seven of Cups
Two of Wands

It's going to be great until he gets overwhelmed, leaving you both in limbo with a tough choice to make.
>>
>>18595327
Ace of Pentacles
The Fool
Two of Pentacles

Immediately? No. You have to ground yourself first and learn how to balance responsibilities. Once you do this, it's looking good.
>>
>>18595316
f
virgo
Will I become more independent this year?
>>
>>18595316
27 F Scorpio
Will me and A be together again?
>>
>>18595331
thanks
>>
>>18595332
The Moon
The Sun
Three of Pentacles

"Maybe." It's going to be a bumpy ride, but it'll get a lot better and you're going to feel like you're the hottest shit ever. Try not to burn in the heat of the sun.
>>
>>18595335
Five of Swords
Nine of Swords
Knight of Pentacles

Don't even get your hopes up, it's just going to hurt you even more. He is moving on and living a more stable live, and you're here worrying and wanting to be with him again. Just stop and save yourself the trouble. Focus on yourself.
>>
>>18594935
Sorry for late reply, but yeah, yesterday some things came out while we were sitting in the car in the night..
Thank you
>>
File: 1484450923069.jpg (748KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484450923069.jpg
748KB, 800x800px
>>18595316
Can you give me a spread on success of lovefinding in the next couple months?
>>
>>18595341
damn
>>
>>18595339
Thank you
>>
>>18595346
The World
Three of Cups
Knight of Cups

By the end of the timeframe there will be an opportunity for you to pursue, but you're going to have to fight you way to it and not wait for it to come to you. I'm feeling you will meet this person at a party of some sort, or maybe just a place with a positive atmosphere with lots of drinking, like a bar.
>>
File: IMG_2544.jpg (166KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2544.jpg
166KB, 722x1280px
>>18595316
23 female libra
How am I progressing spiritually
>>
>>18595355
Nice drawing
>>
>>18595355
The Star
Six of Cups
King of Cups

You're doing fairly well already, but you get hung up on emotions and feelings too easily, and let them rule over you. Control your emotions more and you have a much brighter future.
>>
>>18595361
male
scorpio

will I ever meet the girl of my dreams? how will my life turn out most likely?
>>
>>18595316
Male/18/Capricorn
Should I give up the dream?
>>
>>18595394
The Emperor
The Magician
The Hanged Man

No. Keep it alive, just be patient with it, and realize that big dreams require big sacrifice.
>>
>>18595316
Female
Virgo
Will my plan to be Elena's PLW work?
>>
>>18595316
24 m virgo
What will happen between me and her this semester reader. Help me out
>>
I'm gunna tap out. I might come back later.
>>
I need a hug
>>
>>18595453
*hugs virtually*
>>
>>18595453
what happen, anon?
>>
>>18595453
Same desu..
>>
File: 08.jpg (34KB, 287x414px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
34KB, 287x414px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

Guidelines:

>No death queries

>No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)

>No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries

>No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*

>No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)

>One question per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)

>Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)

>Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse."

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"

Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"

>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, romantic relationship, professional project, financial situation)

>Note: I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet the guidelines and requisites in one post.

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18595519
Male

Star, Gold

Driving my car

How will my sudden situation with this girl end, considering what happened last night and our "history"?

Thank you.
>>
>>18595534

About Query: The Magus
Don't Do: Completion - 4 of Wands
Do: Defeat - 5 of Swords
Likely Outcome: Ace of Disks

It's in your best interest to stop what you're doing and walk away.
>>
>>18595558
Sad. Thinking to atleast say something and end it on a high note. All is well what ends well, right?
Thank you.
>>
File: The-air-hurts-my-face.jpg (56KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
The-air-hurts-my-face.jpg
56KB, 736x736px
>>18595519

Male
Triangle & Green
Doing nothing tbqhwyf
I feel Like i'm holding myself back from accomplishing anything and I don't know why I'm doing it. Could you help me understand why?
>>
File: 1485796189821.png (252KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485796189821.png
252KB, 900x900px
>>18594256

>Missed on Hijinks
>>
>>18595519
Male
Orange trapezoid
Cuddling up with a loved one after a long day
After all that's happened between us, what's does A currently think about me?
>>
>>18595519
Male

White hexagon

Saturday mornings on late autumn or early winter when there's no snow but everything is frosted over and it looks as if the grass and trees are white

I feel as if my life is segmented with these steps, each step brings me to a new 'chapter' of my life, how will my life generally will change after the next step?
>>
>>18595593
>>18595611

Denied, Status Code 400.

>>18595589

About Query: Success - 6 of Disks
Key Factor: Prudence - 8 of Disks
Clarification: Peace - 2 of Swords
Expanded Clarification: Victory - 6 of Wands

You put too much thought in to tomorrow for fear of failure, and so, fail to act as often as you should today. You know this about yourself on some level, but you don't want to change it because you think being cautious is a good thing. Being cautious is fine, but you're overly cautious and thoughtful to the point where it's paralyzing you.
>>
File: 1485957735496.jpg (46KB, 568x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485957735496.jpg
46KB, 568x600px
>>18595615
>You put too much thought in to tomorrow for fear of failure, and so, fail to act as often as you should today. You know this about yourself on some level, but you don't want to change it because you think being cautious is a good thing. Being cautious is fine, but you're overly cautious and thoughtful to the point where it's paralyzing you.
You scare me. anon. You're right, but you scare me.
Thank you.
>>
>>18595519
Male
Red square
The warm wind at the end of a summer day
Will i find love in the next two months?
>>
Anyone trading? Method is bibliomancy. I need a scry.
>>
>>18594887
Male
Aries
Going through a very rough time and would like some advice. I'm also having a lot of trouble finding a girlfriend. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18594887
Female
How does B feel about me?
Virgo
>>
>>18595519
>Gender: female

>Shape & Color: white rectangle

>Favorite Thing: the different colours of a sunset

>Query: Once I get my life back on track, what can I do to hook up with H. again?
>>
>>18595519
>Gender: female

>Shape & Color: teal circle

>Favorite Thing: My cat laying beside me in a cold day
>Query: my romantic relationship with k, how does he feel about me?
>>
>>18595629
>>18595747

Denied, Status Code 400.

>>18595763

About Query: Queen of Swords
Current Feelings: Knight of Cups
Clarification: Interference - 8 of Swords
Expanded Clarification: Prince of Wands

He feels you're too moody and domineering. That passive aggressive streak in you where you control everything to your whims without acting like you are so you don't have to face that you're the bad guy-- That's really driving him nuts, but he doesn't want to say anything because he cares and he feels you're too sensitive to take it to heart without being wounded and lashing out.

No longer accepting further requests beyond this post, until I post saying otherwise.
>>
Trading...

Should I take psychiatric medication to help me fit the molds others place?

I've talked to psychiatrists but they're kinda like eh, you seem fine, it's up to you.
>>
>>18595809
I would like to ask about the time frame of a project of mine, will i harvest the end results sonner rather than later?

Shih (Integrity and resolution)

Interpretation: Shih is related to integrity and discipline with everything we do. A country without army is vulnerable, but a country with army is still vulnerable if it is poorly led and undisciplined. One should be ruled by mutual rather than personal benefit.
>>
Air query
Was I emotionally neglectful/abusive in the last relationship I'd recently come out of?
>>
>>18595896

So is this telling me to learn discipline instead of taking a med to do it for me?

March 21 to April 20
>>
>>18595961
Yes

"a country with army is still vulnerable if it is poorly led and undisciplined"
>>
>>18595809
Do you have another query? What's your method?
>>
>>18595980

I use cards mainly, but sometimes runes and gemstones.

Yes, my query is how should I go about resolving things at work?
>>
Trading
Am I just being anxious about him? Does he love me even though he doesn't say it often?
>>
>>18595982
He paused again. “Who art thou? Thou dreamest that thou art wise because thou couldst utter those blasphemous words,” he went on, with a somber and scornful smile. “And thou art more foolish and unreasonable than a little child, who, playing with the parts of a skillfully made watch, dares to say that, as he does not understand its use, he does not believe in the master who made it. To know Him is hard.... For ages, from our forefather Adam to our own day, we labor to attain that knowledge and are still infinitely far from our aim; but in our lack of understanding we see only our weakness and His greatness....”

Are the problems at work conflict related? If so, whenever you get caught in said conflicts you should use facts and be rational.
Or you should accept that there are much more in the work place you still don't understand ,and by going against it you're causing conflicts.

If you think I was accurate ,and deserve one reading : Will I find the job in April? How will things be?
>>
>>18596001

Still around?

What will happen next time we talk? Any advice for the event?
>>
>>18596066
I'm still here. Starting on yours now.
>>
hey guys
i'll do a few readings
please be as specific as you can
I'd like some spoopy pictures, but not a requirement as long as you are specific in your query ^_^
>>
>>18596066
>empress, high priestess, queen of wands, three of wands, queen of swords.
Seems like your next conversation will be filled with a lot of words, a lot of talking, but not much communication, if that makes sense. Seems like one of you will try, probably you, but it'll be difficult to keep emotions out of the equation completely. Be careful with your words, because they'll be paying very close attention to them, even if it seems like nothing is making much sense while you're talking.
Advice:
>four of swords, page of swords, five of swords rx
Take it easy. Plan your words before you even speak to this person. Anticipate what they might say, or how they might respond to what you have to say. Avoid trying to get your way or come out on top, even if the conversation doesn't work out the way you'd like. The all swords spread isn't suggesting that you be cold towards this person, but that you use your logic and keep focused on the goal of the conversation and to help keep them on topic as well. They may try to steer the conversation in a way that will lead to emotional outbursts, so try not to let them do that. Things should work out okay. I think good things will come the next time you talk. I'm not seeing anything bad happening. You'll at least break even, but I'm pretty sure the conversation will go well as long as you keep your cool.
This me:
>>18596001
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>18596090

>>18595956

Jamaicans are pretty spook
>>
File: 1484020974176.png (288KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1484020974176.png
288KB, 540x303px
>>18596090
Will my voice be a problem? What should i do about it?
>>
>>18596090
I'm confused about who I will become. I'm heading in a right way?
>>
File: IMG_5682.jpg (367KB, 1500x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5682.jpg
367KB, 1500x1069px
>>18596090
Will he ever invite me to visit him in his hometown again?
>>
File: huxley.jpg (40KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
huxley.jpg
40KB, 500x383px
>>18596090
tell me how my life will unfold till my 30's
i'm 24 now and i feel the noose tightening around my neck with every week that passes
i have no spoopy picture but this quote may do
>>
>>18596001

>This cards

Wew you really do love him dont you? Anyhow, that is not the question. He acknowledges how you feel but seems like there is fear in his heart. Page of Wands (R) next to Eight of Cups (R) indicates this sort of avoidance, regardless he does have feelings for you but he is sorting out his thoughts before showing the commitment you expect.

I recommend you to not let things get stale, analyze how things have been so far in the relationship and look for a way to make things progress, more mature or so to speak. Show him that you two are in for more than just fun.

In short, you have some reasons to be anxious but its not as bad as you might think, in my opinion. Good luck.
>>
>>18596108
Thanks, reader. Have a great day. I guess what I was wondering about was if he was going to leave me for someone else? Do you think it's something like that?
>>
trading. wanna know if i'll date someone and know the love of another human being before i inevitably kill myself. just gimme your query and i'll get crackin'.
>>
>>18596118
I got you.
I want to know where my relationship with the man I love is heading
>>
>>18596024

Does this imply I'm in the wrong or am somehow immature?

I'm seeing yes, you'll get good news around that time. It's a good turn of events for you and there will either be communication as part of your work or you'll be getting a letter/call, I couldn't tell.
>>
>>18596118
don't kill yourself, anon
>>
>>18596112

I am afraid to say there is a possibility, but i doubt it. Page of Wands (R) was the relationship card and Judgement the advice, which could indicate exterior influence in the relationship, but again it was not my first thought and you know how ''extensive'' the cards meaning can be.

His behaiviour was represented by four of swords, which also goes against this idea.

>>18596096

You are the first reader to actually give me a logic reading regarding this relationship of mine. The rest just tend to paint this fairy tale scenario which all things considered, seems unreasonable.

I wish you good luck femanon.
>>
>>18596118
I can trade with you, PM me on the Discord channel.

Anyway guys, this is attempt two on Geomancy. I don't know why I am so stubborn on Geomancy but there is this weird sensation it might end up being more powerful than any other divination method.

These readings will be all to train myself in Geomancy. if you want a reading reply with:

>Your gender
>A name or nickname (can be fake I just need to focus on you)
>Your query
>If you want something about time, give me a timeframe e.g. "Will I find a job before the end of next month?"

Strangely enough I have this sensation I can do general readings with this method. So ask away.

P.S. Because I am just starting again these readings will be very simple, also take them with a grain of salt, because of the same reasons as before.
>>
>>18596122
>the empress, five of swords, eight of wands reversed, page of wands

it feels like y'all are gonna get caught up in the astounding feelings you give one another, rush into shit and then realize you two have more differences than you initially thought. but thats alright. it'll be tough at first, and you may question if you're really right for each other, but your love will prevail you you'll work things out, stepping up your relationship into bigger and better things. nice. i'm rooting for you.

>>18596135
no one tells super duper anon triple deluxe 5000 what to do.
>>
File: Booo.jpg (42KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Booo.jpg
42KB, 630x630px
>>18596090
I really want to make things work between she and I, but we haven't talked in almost two weeks after the fight he had. Does she want to fix things? is this the right moment to talk?
>>
>>18596118
>Five of Pentacles, Hermit, Seven of Pentacles, Emperor, Knight of Wands, Nine of Cups.
Yes, you will, but it won't be...like some kind of movie, where you fall in love right away and everything will be peachy. Actually, what I see in the cards is very akin to the progression of a storyline. I see you spending a lot of time by yourself first, but things change when you decide to be more forward with your affections, and it's not just telling someone you like them, but picking up some charm and learning to have a little finesse. It will take awhile, but what the cards show with Knight of Wands and Nine of Cups is having more than you need, if you get my drift. Eventually you'll have the attention of plenty of suitors and you'll sort of have the pick, as long as you don't take too much advantage of the situation, you can have a nice relationship with someone after some time spent by yourself thinking and learning how to improve yourself.
Again, this me:
>>18596122
>>
File: IMG_0186.jpg (103KB, 650x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
103KB, 650x511px
>>18596090
Why the fuck am i being the subject of criminal harassment? Why can't i seem to be able to crawl out of it? What can you tell me about it?
>>
>>18596148
after the fight we* had
Sorry for the typo
>>
>>18596137

Male
Priest
Will i be in a relationship by march?
>>
>>18596136
Thanks! I'm really glad I could help. I try to keep my readings focused on the issues. The cards will be real with you if you're real with them.
>>
>>18596147
Thanks
>>
>>18596137
Female
Lemon
Is something good going to happen in spring? Something going to change?
>>
File: scary-666620_960_720.jpg (133KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
scary-666620_960_720.jpg
133KB, 960x720px
>>18596090
Where do you see me in the next few months. Relationship wise. Im a dude
>>
>>18596137
Can I get a reading?
Male
Adam
How will things go between this girl and me? will we find a way to be with each other?
>timeframe
A year from now should be fine
>>
>>18596137
Male
S
Will something good happen between us in the next couple months
>>
>>18596137
Female
Emily
How will my father's finances be affected in the next 3 months?
>>
>>18596101
i drew the star reversed
which makes me think you are giving yourself a harder time than you need to! Go fourth and sing, or do whatever you feel your voice needs.
The three of wands also fell out of my deck which makes me think you're thinking too much and overthinking, maybe being a bit but there's only green pastures ahead. Lucky you!
>>
>>18596156
The dice say no.

They also show me Carcer (prision), probbaly you are limiting yourself or self sabotaging your own efforts to get someone.

>>18596157
They say no. Strangely enough I get the same figure (Carcer), they say that a relationship with this person will not benefit you anymore. Maybe it's time to find someone better for you.
>>
File: 1469733685652.jpg (463KB, 1510x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1469733685652.jpg
463KB, 1510x2048px
>>18596090
is a relationship and or close bond every going to blossom between me and christian? sorry for such a cliche question
>>
>>18596189

>probbaly you are limiting yourself or self sabotaging your own efforts to get someone.

Figures, thank you
>>
>>18596102
I drew for you the 9 of pentacles
To me that means that you will do GREAT
Stop worrying :)
>>
>>18596174
Albus, this means that you might have some success but not that great. They also say that there are some other girls who might be better for you.

>>18596177
They claim you should go after that girl you will have a result you will enjoy.

>>18596178
Populus. There will be no change at all 3 months from now.
>>
>>18596207
I've read what Nine of Pentacles means. This is what I'm seeking and trying to accomplish. Thank you, I'm feeling better now!
>>
>>18596103
5 of wands - in a word, yes, but you still must consider your influence in a greater sense. Yes you have done well, but you should also try to help people.
>>
>>18596137
Female
M
Did I treat AB unfairly at the beginning of our relationship? (Would've been 6 months ago)
>>
>>18596225
Let me check.

They claim it's mostly on your end. I see caput draconis on your end, whereas I see Rubeus on his. It is more likely that it depends on you, because you might not know what side to take or might even have no real interest in one way or the other.
>>
>>18596230
Thanks
>>
>>18596208
Thank you.
>>
>>18596167
>>18596239
Did you skip me on purpose? Just wanna now, I don't mind if you not feeling like doing it.
>>
>>18596239
thank you so much for doing another reading for me! can i please ask, what does Ruebus on his side mean?
>>
>>18596225
I was refering to >>18596230
In this post.

>>18596237
I see Fortuna Minor on his side, and Acquisitio on yours.

He did like the relationship but he wasn't extremely excited about it, that is, he did like it, but he did not consider it life changing or anything of the sorts.

You on the other hand did really like it a lot back then.

So, to answer your question, no he did not treat him unfairly.
>>
>>18596185
Thanks.
>>
File: oo.jpg (64KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
64KB, 375x500px
>>18596090
Is there any spirit watching me or something?
>>
>>18596247
I apologize I did not see it.

However I need to know about what you want to know, rephrase your question to narrow it down to a specific subject. Be it spiritual, work related or whatever.
>>
>>18596137
Female
Mari
Will he and I officially get back together?
Hoping by the end of this year.
Thanks again.
>>
>>18596137
Female
Vivian
What did D think of our relationship and how I treated her? Will she take me back?
>>
>>18596275
Meant to say, "thanks in advance"
>>
>>18596137
Female
Nesu
Will my mental health improve during the next month?
>>
>>18596137
Female
Cristy

Will I ever be in a relationship soon and how it will be like?
>>
>>18596273
Okay, sorry for making trouble!
Will I be able to change myself even in small percent to start being less anxcious and more social?
>>
File: k&Q.jpg (114KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
k&Q.jpg
114KB, 736x981px
Doing two readings, trading for two more. Anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>18596208
Thank you reader. I will try to do that.
>>
>>18596302
Female, Capricorn
How is he feeling about us and our plans to meet?
Nervous
>>
>>18596302
Male
Virgo
Will i be able to make things good in these 3-4 months?
Relaxed
>>
>>18596275
It says Cauda Draconis. Basically they say that it will be something that will benefit you to pursuit, to keep trying but unfortunately you might not get that person back, however you will attain something good in return if you do make an effort to get back together.
>>
>>18596302
Male
Aries
What will happen between me and I in the future?
Loss
>>
>>18596302
Male
Taurus
Are they going to accept the paper? What's their thought on it right now?
Engaged

Willing to trade.
>>
>>18596314
Thank you
>>
>>18596107
for you, I drew the four of cups. Stop spending so much time contemplating and put more time into action. There's so much fun to be had.
>>
>>18596302
>female
>Scorpio
>Will K choose me or N?
>apathetic
>>
>>18596264
He was definitely losing interest at a point where I let boundaries slip. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18596130
Eight of cups: deep rooted disappointment. Sorry anon, probably not.
>>
>>18596278
It was mostly meaningless to D, there was nothing remarkable to her.

Unfortunately she will not have an interest in you even if you made an effort.

>>18596285
Tristitia. Unfortunately I do not see you improving by the end of next month.

>>18596260
It means passion but in that reading it wasn't too strong. So it was mostly related to some romantic interest.
>>
>>18596340
Thanks for all your time & help!
>>
>>18596137
male
charles
a timeframe for when things will turn around for the better in my life
>>
So anyway I will be leaving now, thanks everyone for allowing me to test geomancy as an alternative. It seems to be deeper than the I Ching because the 16 figures can be combined in very complex charts which can reveal a lot of information. That said it's more convenient than the runes or the tarot, because all I need is dice and the list of interpretations (until I become proficient in geomancy).
>>
>>18596148
Knight of Cups - reversed.
Nope, you're setting yourself up for disappointment
>>
>>18596302
I can do bibliomancy... want to trade ,mate?
>>
>>18596310

>After justice what’s left? I don’t think we’ve discussed courage—but it’s clear that injustice is really nothing more than a hindering of that which penetrates.

>The Hierophant (R). Three of Wands

He is probably as nervous as you are, perhaps more. He fears there might be delays or something unethical on this whole meeting which is something he might not discuss with you.

Are you certain this meeting is going to happen the way you two have planned?

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>18596347
Thank you for your time
>>
>>18596357
Thank you. I hope things go as planned, or rather I'd like things to go differently than expected. Maybe Hierophant reversed followed by Three of Wands is a good indication of that.
>>
File: thanks.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>>18596321
>>
>>18596340
Thanks for answering
>>
New Thread:

>>18596381
>>
>>18596316
between she* and I in the future. Funny typo.
>>
>>18596150
I'm not too sure, i drew the empress for you..to me, she's the mother symbol. Is the person an erratic and weird female?
>>
>>18596172
Four of Swords:
I think your last relationship has knocked you four six..maybe you need some time to heal.
You need to understand what what wrong in your last relationship in order to move forward,
>>
>>18596319

Doing it

Mine is what are/were her expectations.

>>18596355

Dubs kinda force me :^)

How are you mate? I am guessing you are Bilbo.

What is your query?

>>18596367

Want me to extend? I feel that you need more information.
>>
>>18596436
>>18596319
Okay.
>>
File: kujbgjhnb.jpg (1MB, 2752x3888px) Image search: [Google]
kujbgjhnb.jpg
1MB, 2752x3888px
i'll still do another few readings: anything to avoid going to bed :)
>>
>>18596436
She is expecting something electric, but you don't have to adjust yourself on your part to accomplish this. Something about you is a kink to her. I just get the sense it's some kind of genuineness. I don't think she's expecting the situation between you two perfect, but complete given the context. She wants a complete experience from you. The rest can be done later.

I get the feeling of something being tightened within my fist, for past expectations. Some blindness. A wait-and-see sort of thing that's more like coming out to peek.
>>
>>18596436
Yes :D Bilbo baggins, the reader.

Same old same old ,thanks. How are things on your end?

My query : Will I find a job and make things work out? What should I do to make things work out?

What is yours?
>>
>>18596319

>Six of Pentacles, Three of Wands (R)

>So decisively did you choose us and agree to be a citizen under us. Also, you have had children in this city, thus showing that it was congenial to you.

They are going to accept it, that is pretty clear by six of pentacles BUT they might think you need more preparation or something on those lines.

I think this refer a bittersweet outcome, as if things are not done yet. Id like feedback if possible.

Hope this helped
>>
>>18596471
I feel like the paper isn't really prepared myself, in retrospect. Actually, that's the dominant feeling when I read it nowadays. I think it's...okay. I wonder if that's what you're getting. It won't matter much to me if it actually does succeed, I don't have the same excitement about it when I first did it. But I did need it to get better. But it's not going to advance me the way I thought it would. I just want some kind of gain from it, at this point.

Your reading is consistent with the others.
>>
>>18596424
I got bored and left 2bh. But it was over two years ago..
>>
>>18596133
Not 'wrong' , just causing problems for having a different perspective of the way thigns should be done. Are you the one starting the conflicts? Are you trying to get things your way?

Thank you so much for the reading ^^
>>
>>18596453

>How are things on your end?

Cant complain to be honest, trying new things, keeping old ones.

>Will I find a job and make things work out?

>This then is the nature of the earth as a whole and of its surroundings; around the whole of it there are many regions in the hollows; some are deeper and more open than that in which we live; others are deeper and have a narrower opening than ours, and there are some that have less depth and more width.

Short answer, yes. Long answer talks about a sort of trial and error and choices being taken. Basically it might make you move out of your comfort zone, but be careful on for which one you are moving for if that makes sense.

>What should I do to make things work out?

>A just person has turned out then, it seems, to be a kind of thief. Maybe you learned this from Homer, for he’s fond of Autolycus, the maternal grandfather of Odysseus, whom he describes as better than everyone at lying and stealing.

Try ''not being you''. Let me explain, it advises you to learn more of how the world functions outside or so to speak, more spark and ''malice'' if you will.

Hope this makes sense and good luck.

>My query

Medellin or Vegas? (there are more options but this are the more likely)
>>
>>18596531
Medellin
>Rostov had been told to look for Kutuzov and the Emperor somewhere near the village of Pratzen. But they were not there, nor was there a single officer to be found in command, nothing but motley crowds of shambling troops. He urged on his weary horse to get through this rabble as fast as he could, but the further he went the more ragged the crowds became

Las vegas
>The worse things got, especially things that mattered to him, the happier Pierre was, and clearer it became that the long-waited catastrophe was almost upon them. Hardly any of Pierre's acquaintances were still in town. Julie had gone, Princess Marya had gone. Of the people closest to him,only the Rostovs were left but Pierre didn't go to see them.

I think Las vegas will be better, even if things are not nice you'll have some fun and be happy.

You'll probably understand the passages better than I do ,since I don't know much about the query. Hope I helped, mate.

Thank you for the reading... >TFW I will need to become a fucked person to secceed :( people have waht they have and what they're willing to get ,amirite?
>>
>>18594215
>I love it when Christfags raid /div/
>Christfags
Oh, look, another "tolerant" "no hate" "don't bully" liberal.
>>
>>18596662

Well Medellin is a family trip and Vegas is business. I was just curious if i should extend either visit or spend it somewhere else, I take as if else it is.

Thanks

>fucked up person

Nah you just need more quick thinking, get used to work outside and so on. Good luck
>>
>>18596690
get out of here christ fag your kind isnt welcomed here its bad enough you raid every single /x/ board didnt your christ told you not to see spooky things, isnt that against the rules of your lil bible thing to be looking at such things yourself you're commiting sin. get out of here or the devil gonna get you ohhh spooky
>>
Anybody readin? Want to know if I should give up Shaolin for Boxing.
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.