[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 48

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18571322
>>
An open read for anyone who will take it.
24 male
I'm trying to find a partner that isn't just using me. I've tried dating apps and the like but I seem to be getting nowhere atm. Am I trying too hard or will they just walk into my life when I least expect it?
>>
>>18574405
You've got an expectation energy surrounding you
The kind of expectation energy that heavy with desperacy and deprivation of what you want

This puts you out of the energetic range of getting what you want out of a relationship

Focus on filling up your own cup and being the partner to yourself you wish you had and eventually someone worthwhile will flow into your path.
>>
>>18574441
You do energy readings? I wouldn't mind one.
>>
>>18574452
I only felt like doing it for that guy
Sorry
>>
>>18574465
rip
>>
Trading!
>>
A few readers have told me that my mind is a mess, has abnormal thought patterns, etc. What is this refering to?
>>
>>18574479
Still here?
>>
air query for those who feel like reading

hello hello fellow reader
I am just a fellow seeker
I wanna ask my request
no this is not a test
I'd like to know if a certain maiden im in love with
will be back to me or will I be alone like a monolith

Thank you I hope your days are filled with light and hope.
>>
>>18574507
Yup!
>>
>>18574513
Query?
Mine is: will he ever start saying that he loves me after I say it again? He used to, but he didn't anymore, except every once in awhile when it seems appropriate, after we broke up (we're back together now).
>>
>>18574520
Sorry Anon. But your beloved seems pretty hesitant on saying "I love you"
I asked my deck why and this is what I got:
>Focus on your highest priorities. I’ll help you get organized and motivated.What’s your calling? What makes your heart sing? When you focus on these areas, your joyful energy increases, which benefits everyone. Take charge of your schedule, and spend more time on projects and activities close to your heart. Make choices that honor your priorities and support your life’s mission.
It seems he is focused on trying to figure out his life first. I'm getting a vibe that this dude is being very cautious and pensive.

As for my query: I was wondering if I'm going to meet a qt Korean boi who will help me grow as a person. I need a man in my life.
>>
>>18574556
>eight of wands, four of wands rx, knight of cups, the moon, king of swords
Seems like you'll meet a guy, but he'll be a huge pain. You'll want something bigger, but he won't. Expect to be kept at arm's length. He won't fancy opening up much, even if he will be romantic at times, overall it will be stressful for you. Telling him how you feel and being more demanding about what you want may have an affect on him, but he's pretty keen about staying in control of the situation. I'm not sure if you can call what you have with him a relationship, but it's something.
>>
>>18574575

Thanks beloved!!
>>
Someone scry for me what the farthest place in existence looks like.

I'LL TRADE IF YOU WANT
>>
>>18574644
DOESN'T ANYBODY WANT TO KNOW THESE THINGS

USE THEIR MINDS TO KNOW THESE THINGS
>>
File: 04.jpg (34KB, 283x413px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
34KB, 283x413px
I'll be performing three tarot readings (maybe more at a later time, if I have the energy).
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Make your queries as concise as possible. I want queries, not essays; Excessive information is nearly as bad as insufficient information.
Bad Query "What are results of project?".
Good Query: "What will be the results of the personal project I'm currently focused on?".
Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"
Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"
>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, platonic relationship, professional project, financial situation)
>Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query (Singular, one query per querent)
>>
>>18574651
I always start getting sucked into a black hole whenever I try.
>>
>>18574663
female
Spitting water in a fountain-like formation

>>18574497
>>
File: happy turtu.jpg (29KB, 564x548px) Image search: [Google]
happy turtu.jpg
29KB, 564x548px
I love you all, readers, posters, shitposters and lurkers.
Be happy you all, famiglia.
>>
>>18574663
Female, 23
Taking a solitary hike on a misty morning in northwestern Washington state.
I know things are kind of rough between us, but should I trust him more? I have really bad anxiety that I'm getting help for, but I wish he would open up to me.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18574663
Male, 31
Taking my socks off right before getting into bed.

I'm in a long distance relationship, my fault that it's ended up this way. I love her and would marry given the op but just like me, I'm sure she gets lonely too. My question is, is it time for us to move on.
>>
>>18574388
Scorpio, 22, Male

Love reading please?
>>
For the guy I did a reading for last night named Stan, if you're here brah, I apologize, I just read your reply from last night. I DO in fact want to help you.
>>
Hey /x/ I'm looking for a good pamistry website/forum, thanks in advance.
>>
>>18574670

>What You and Others know about you:
>Fortune
>What neither You or Others know about you:
>Prince of Disks
>What You know about you that Others don't:
>The Magus
>What Others know about you that You don't:
>Princess of Cups

You're unstable-- Prone to change without notice at the drop of a hat. You're manipulative and dishonest the vast majority of the time, but there is an undercurrent of gentle compassion that guides you. You're creative in applying what you know to new situations, able to look at things from different perspectives that ordinarily wouldn't come up. When you set your mind to it, you're basically the Black Knight from Monty Python-- Damn near impossible to stop from doing what you set out to do, unless /you/ feel like changing course, that is.
>>
>>18574388
Throwing my hat into the ring to be a reader for the next hour.

I do not need personal information. Just whatever details you would like to give me about the situation. I prefer not to do love or relationship readings, love is an adventure, go out and discover it yourself.

>I will namefag for the readings
>>
>>18574757
I am discovering love myself but it is not mutual I think. Whats the deal with this?
>>
>>18574757
Should I move to be closer to family? Will I be happy?
>>
>>18574757
What new practices should I implement in order to improve my business?
>>
>>18574686

About Query: Change - 2 of Disks
Hidden Influences: Valour - 7 of Wands
External Influences: Lust
Advice: The Moon

You want what's best for both of you, and that's noble. That being said, she likes you, but she wants the D. Stop trying to logic this shit and use others to make your decisions for you. Either go to her and make some magic, or cut her free; She has needs that aren't being met and it's a matter of time 'til she takes that decision out of your hands. Zero hour, budro.
>>
>>18574757
What should I focus on in order to reach full potential and help myself and others grow?
>>
>>18574757
Will I find a job if I go on march?
I'm a male.
>>
>>18574729
>You're unstable-- Prone to change without notice at the drop of a hat.
>You're manipulative and dishonest the vast majority of the time, but there is an undercurrent of gentle compassion that guides you.
Remaining calm in straining situations has been a struggle, but luckily have been able to swallow my tongue for as long as memory serves. I like the whole calm and collected persona.
>You're creative in applying what you know to new situations, able to look at things from different perspectives that ordinarily wouldn't come up.
I'd be better at this if emotions didn't stick their foot in the door as often. It might be true though in positions where there's no excessive personal attachment, which is more often the case in daily life decisions.

NewHelp used a knight analogy for a description of what a previous partner saw in me. Meanwhile I was sitting there expecting something more endearing.. kek

Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18574757
female
will summoning her help me get what I want? Ive summoned her before but results werent what I expected, will it work this time?
>>
>>18574763
>I see pointless conflicts and petty quarreling
>Eventually it will become a stressful living environment that will eventually bring the worst out in everyone involved
>You have recently reached a point in your life where you are feeling good about how things are going
>But because of your timidity, you are subconsciously wanting a place of familiarity that can act as a kind of 'emotional shelter', as in: your parent's house
>Stick to yourself and enjoy the adventures both big and small that are coming your way.
>But do not give into your moodiness and retreat from society.
>Avoid starting relationships with irresponsible people, you will only get burned

>Do not move back home, you will not be happy. I see your life standing still and you becoming bitter
>>
>>18574757
Whats to look forward to?
>>
>>18574757
Can i get a general reading for the upcoming months please

Kinda wanna what i should expect whether it's positive or not

Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_0802.jpg (110KB, 524x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0802.jpg
110KB, 524x789px
I'll be lurking.

To those new to divination, I'll be here to help answer questions about theories and methods. I'm an experienced diviner and know many methods.

To those more experienced (diviners, readers, soothsayers, etc.) What is your favorite method and why?
>>
hey. i was trading readings in the last thread with a reader who used two decks. i was super late in posting my part, i think. but i did post it. i hope they'll be able to see it, i want them to get their part.
>>
>>18574757
How do I find a well-suited career? Something that presses myself in terms of personal development would be great. For now I'm feeling at a bit of a loss.
>>
File: 1483550662655.png (171KB, 443x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483550662655.png
171KB, 443x485px
>>18574811
>>
>>18574773
I miss giving her the D.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18574774
>An unexpected event is coming your way
>You will be able to help everyone involved by gathering information that can help lead to a resolution with as little stress as possible
>But be careful, you are a domineering person sometimes and it can lead to people feeling hatred towards you in their hearts.
>Remember, you are not making the decision, it is not your place, you merely helping
>Inner strength will help you succeed in a time of trial and conflict. Stay true and calm
>If you wish to better yourself and those around you, start by building and tending to the relationships themselves.
>They are like plants that need to be watered and lot of bright cheery sunlight
>Be that sunlight in their lives

>That does not mean getting involved in everyone's problems though. That leads to nothing but you being stretched thin and being stressed all the time.
>And I don't even need a reading to tell you that!
>Rather, be a member of your social circle who everyone can look to and see nothing but stress free and care free interactions.
>>
File: 11-desire-lidagon1.jpg (21KB, 213x300px) Image search: [Google]
11-desire-lidagon1.jpg
21KB, 213x300px
I am considering reading for ppl tonight.
I will be practicing with Futhark Runes for the first time :P
How about this.
I draw two different runes for you and try to answer your questions.
>>
File: We're All Mad Here.png (123KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
We're All Mad Here.png
123KB, 1920x1200px
>>18574821
>What is your favorite method and why?
Autochresmomancy

I think you know why
>>
>>18574834
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>18574839
>Autochresmomancy
>chresmomancy
>divination by the ravings of lunatics or the mentally ill

Nice to see you BV. Long time - how are you?
>>
>>18574821

Heya Jinks how's your evening?

>favorite method of Divination

Scrying is fun if just for how crazy it can be sometimes but I found it a bit though some times.

I wonder what is yours friend? You sure have way more to chose form.
>>
>>18574834
Is there anything love related going to happen between my crush and I in the future?
>>
>>18574834
Should I continue to let people get past my inner walls?
>>
>>18574834
Without going into much details, i've been stalked and harassed for years by one particular person who has been manipulating his surroundings thru propaganda tier gossip bullshit and has infiltrated my personal life and turning my family against me

I'm dealing with a fucking psycho who's bullshit has gone to the point where i get harassed and stalked by ppl that i don't even know with stuff it's impossible for them to know about me... Moved several times and switched over 40 jobs in the past 4 years and i'm not even exaggerating

Sorry about the rant, i'm trying to make it brief but wtf can i do about it or wtf can I expect next?
>>
>>18574826
Told you I'd use your veritably deserved name :)

>>18574839
Holy shit the tripcode is back in business
>>
>>18574834
Can I expect my love life to pick up anytime soon?
>>
>>18574833
Yeah. I've been sort of swallowing that for a while. It seems a role of mine is to just be nice and helpful to others and be helpful, encouraging and inspiring. Years of depression and bitterness has sort of dulled me out, so it's hard to get back into the swing of who I am. I've developed a tendency to be negative and neurotic, and I hate myself for spreading this onto people and not positivity.

Hopefully I can come to help the people in my life who I can. Thanks stranger.
>>
>>18574841
Ansuz & Perthro
Powerful, great, true, perhaps wishing to place you in a special category of persons.
>>
>>18574834
Where is there discrepancy between what I think is truth and what is actually staked behind the vail?
>>
>>18574757
How can I fix myself both inside and out?
>>
>>18574875
Thank you
>>
File: occult.jpg (34KB, 550x286px) Image search: [Google]
occult.jpg
34KB, 550x286px
>>18574846
>Heya Jinks how's your evening?
I'm doing well, how about yourself?

>Scrying
A terrific method, one of the greats.

>I wonder what is yours friend?
Hard to say, I do like many. But my favorite would have to be capnomancy - divination by smoke.
>>
>>18574849
Dagaz & Hagl
!!! ooh maybe something will happen, but it could be very bad.
It's like... you could go from intense good to intense bad o.o
Maybe you think it's worth it, but it could be a disaster.
>>
>>18574850
Gebo & Thurisaz
Aww I see kindness being met with crudeness.
People still seeing you as a means rather than an end.
>>
File: 1452094454236.jpg (321KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1452094454236.jpg
321KB, 730x1095px
Reading for 1/28/17

Two of Cups, Ace of Pentacles reversed,
Knight of Cups reversed.

Attraction, how can that be? How can we find love in such a time of turmoil and unrest? What is it that brings us together? Love is freedom, of course. You can do anything you want. Why do you choose to do the things that you do? As usual I have mostly questions, no answers. I want to hear from you. We live in an utterly unrealistic world, a world that is somehow jealous of other worlds. Our world is jealous of the fantasy that we can create. What kind of world is the real world? A joke, if I had to guess. We elected Donald Trump, mostly as a joke. We lacked the foresight it took to see that it was a joke that wasn't really that funny. What would be funnier though? We elected a walking meme. When Donald Trump first announced he was running for presidency I thought it was to split the Republican party so the Democrats would win. What does it mean to be American? To know that the end is coming, but the end is just a punchline. There was never any real danger, just imagined monsters and spooks. Back to the cards. There is love where there is little money. How is that? People with less often have the most love. If you can get away with being moody, be moody. Moody people can be endearing. The highway rests on a spinning apple. Moonsongs bend the daffodil's neck. Stuff just like, keeps going man. Keep up. How long has it been since I've seen you? I miss you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Y1O9eVKRs

Doing readings. Respond to this post with an image, a song, and a query (you can ask for a general reading too) and you will receive a reading. Optional donations: [email protected]
>>
>>18574865
Thurisaz & Wunjo
I feel a power display would be rewarding and bring you respect. People with little investment in bothering you will not retain interest when they feel threatened by you in some way, or if they find reason to respect you they may agree with you and turn against those who have lied to them.
>>
>>18574868
Eihwaz & Isa

Sorry anon, it looks pretty dead right now.
>>
File: 1453642052642.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453642052642.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>18574896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flxWr01wCFA

What should my life's goal be?
>>
>>18574834
Major changes in my life in the next year?
>>
>>18574834
does she still love me, do we have a possible future together?
>>
>>18574896
Eh you shouldn't involve politics in your readings. It might cause a shitstorm that no one wants around.
>>
>>18574876
Thurisaz & Perthro

um No?
>>
>>18574834
does he love me and will we have a future together?
>>
>>18574916
>>18574914
sorry you guys, I'm going to stop now and study. Byeeee
>>
>>18574834
will i be together with my crush in the future?
>>
>>18574834
Will seeing my ex's friend (casually) improve my standing with her?
>>
>>18574834
Does she still like me
>>
>>18574911
Justice, Seven of Cups, Six of Wands.

You should strive to create a kind of Eden of your life. (Not like Eden in the movie Antichrist though). You should strive to be fair as you can and respect the law. Lawlessness can be fun, but it's not for right now. Seven of Cups stands for fantasy, illusion, choices, and imagination. Your imagination is sort of lacking and you accept reality for what it is without thinking of ALL the possible worlds and dimensions that are existing just so you can exist. That's pretty amazing. Every goddamned world, just so you can exist. (I love Final Fantasy X, never finished it though.) Play blitzball, but play by the rules. It's more fun when you respect the rules anyway. It allows you to get things done, to take care of your life, and to treat others fairly and with respect for the law.
>>18574918
yeah.. bad move lol. it's what everyone's talking about though.

Taking a break to play dota with friends! I will get to everyone's query I promise!
>>
>>18574919
Thanks.
>>
File: IMG_3402.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3402.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>18574896
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA Does she Still have any feelings for me, should I talk to her?
>>
>>18574866

>Check em

You can call me however you like ;^)

Glad to see you are still around, missed the lewds.

>>18574881

I am good, can't complain

>Capnomancy

Funnily enough that might be the next one I will learn, either that or Ornithomancy.
>>
File: Wallpaper.jpg (400KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper.jpg
400KB, 3840x2160px
>>18574896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2vm7P5oNJ4

I'd just like a general reading, thanks.
>>
File: 22.jpg (52KB, 572x429px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
52KB, 572x429px
>>18574896

Would love a general reading on my finances for 2017.
>>
File: 206574924001202.png (86KB, 506x275px) Image search: [Google]
206574924001202.png
86KB, 506x275px
>>18574896
does she still love me, will she alk to me this year?
>>
>>18574941
Interesting. I agree. I don't get the Eden part though.
>>
>>18574955
oh here's the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_SAMrDnXOE
>>
>>18574896
Does T like me back?

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbpMpRq6DV4
>>
>>18574948
>Glad to see you are still around
I'll lurk here and there. You haven't been around much either, right?

>missed the lewds.
The folder is a bottomless pit. Need to get blurring because many aren't blue board appropriate.
>>
File: norse_runes.jpg (33KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
norse_runes.jpg
33KB, 500x380px
>>18574948
>Funnily enough that might be the next one I will learn, either that or Ornithomancy

I'd be happy to share tips or advice if you'd like to learn capnomancy. At least, how I perform it.

>Ornithomancy
Want to become an Auger, eh?

I've never learned Norse runes. That might be the next method I learn - seems to be rather popular.
>>
>>18574970
is rune magic effective?
>>
>>18574977
I have respect for all of the methods I use - including the cultures/people that helped mold and shape them.
>>
File: IMG_2534.jpg (20KB, 273x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2534.jpg
20KB, 273x327px
>>18574896
Good evening! :D (from my part of the world)
Song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQX2q6WCrbE
Query: Will I be hired in the next 5 months in an enjoyable (for me) career?
>>
>>18574990
why does fury make more powerful occultist?
>>
>>18574844
Hello there, Jinxie. It's good to see you too, obviously. And, yes, it has been a long time, but other concerns lay more commonly on my mind. I hope I find you in good spirits and luck. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm getting ready to
>>18574866
Hello ;^)
>>
>>18574990
how can I make spells effective?
>>
>>18574511

Hey anon. I'm kind of new though, but can I try?

I think this is a "win her back" kind of scenario that will be sort of challenging (Five of Wands) and you are pretty exhausted (Three of Swords, Nine of Wands.) You require some inspiration or encouragement to proceed on this task (King of Wands, Strength.) Just remember to be kind to yourself and there are people around you who can help you if things get too rough (Ten of Wands, King of Pentacles.)
>>
>>18575052
you hit right in the nail I do want to win her back I've done several things to do so, she is my soulmate and I just want to be a better person for her. thanks for the reading m8
>>
>>18575016
>why does fury make more powerful occultist?

Nyet comrade. Fury does not make more powerful occultist.

>>18575020
>how can I make spells effective?

Oh gosh, where do I start? All magic(k) is using rituals, spells, language, actions, etc. to impose your will over the natural world. You're essentially using supernatural forces to impose your wants/desires/wishes/etc. in and on the natural world.

I'd argue that potency, powerfulness, or effective of a spell - lies within the occultist.

This is where naysayers or /sci/entists would argue that there is no such thing as magic (paranormal); and that there is no quantitative evidence to support such claims that it exists.

I'd say that it's difficult to quantify a human experience.

So, agian, where does the fault lie if your ritual or spell is ineffective or unresponsive? Is your will and conviction strong enough? Was the spell performed correctly? Does something need to change or be altered? Did you appease the god/deity/supernatural force/etc. in the correct manner? Is it the right time for such spells? Are you a /sci/entist and think such things are ridiculous? What is cause and effect in the grand scale of things?

The point I'm trying to make is that there is a lot to consider. Also, don't become disparaged and don't give up.
>>
Trading.

What decision will KP make on the proposal?
>>
>>18574511
Good anon, I can't say much for your poetry, but I'll give you points for effort, at least. Here's a quickie.

>5 of Cups, 2 of Wands, Princess of Cups, Justice, King of Pentacles (reversed)

Oh my, something's the matter. It seems that some ill-fated blather upon discovery would splatter a path painted towards disaster.

My bad, I'm getting a bit ahead, perhaps past where you wanted to be read. But good anon, the cards show your current state as still lamenting your recent fate of loss of lass and taking a chance on “perhaps perhaps.” A bit of strategy, I see. Well, more than just a bit, honestly: thinking ahead and planning now fill your head, but you're likely branding the signposts with a bit too many marks too poorly made.

See, you have a good chance of getting her back, but you'll think schemes leave no signs and that you've won the game. Oh, but how it catches up! Past sharing with the princess a cup, something returns and fucks your shit up. A bit of power lost to suffer the cost for which you owe a debt and, while there's no heartbreak here, of some power or resources you'll end up bereft.

But why? Well, the Justice card caught my eye, and I assumed something would catch up, but I wasn't really sure about this or what. To clarify, I pulled one more: 7 of Swords

Yes, it's a matter of your strategy. There's something about that is done with less honesty or ethics than you should employ, and you won't likely be able to get away with it, my boy. Perhaps you can think of another strategy that is a bit less 7 of Swords-y.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>18575074
alright so it's all about trial and error, well I guess I need to keep trying till I get it right. Thanks. btw do you have any books you could toss my way to help, would be greatly apreciated. I am a fan of yours, not to kiss but but you and rustig are the best readers that /div/ has.
>>
>>18575080
The Empress, Queen of Cups, Eight of Wands

Whatever it is you have in store for KP they will very much enjoy. Right now they are having warm fuzzies just thinking about your proposal and it is making them very warm inside love wise. Their emotions are overspilling for you. I would expect a decision answer made soon.

What is A going to do regarding me?
>>
>>18575084
>alright so it's all about trial and error, well I guess I need to keep trying till I get it right
May I ask, and you don't have to tell me - what spell is it that you are trying to attempt?

>Thanks
Of course. I'm happy to help in the manner I know best.

>btw do you have any books you could toss my way to help, would be greatly apreciated
/omg/ is great place to start. Enough books in those links to keep you busy for a long time.
>>18564679
>most current thread I believe

> I am a fan of yours, not to kiss but but you and rustig are the best readers that /div/ has.
Why, thank you Anon. I'm flattered. I consider myself a lowly, humble diviner. Especially as of late - as I have not been able to offer my services. I am subpar. But your words inspire me.
>>
>>18575088
Oh good.

I'll get started now.
>>
>>18575083
>Good anon, I can't say much for your poetry, but I'll give you points for effort

kek! thanks! yes I suck at poetry, I'm not the most romantic guy there is :^)

This looks good, thanks for your time. Nah I won't do anything like that, I love this woman I don't wanna harm her in any way. I guess must keep trying but of course without hurting others and doing what is right. I will think of something that doesn't hurt anyone. Thanks for the reading m8 you're pretty accurate, have a good day or evening.
>>
I'll trade a reading
>>
Can anyone here read "numbers"? Or being more specific how many things will a thing happen and the result (divided in good or bad)?
>>
guys the dota dark moon mode is so boring, but... hats.

>>18574947
Justice, Ace of Pentacles reversed, The Hermit reversed.

Looks like you will continue to be lonely, but you will find she will treat you fairly if you talk to her. You have to look at every opportunity you see and choose whether or not you want to be a part of it. The Earth is a very diverse place and there are many options for you to exist as... you just need to choose. I choose to be me, you choose to be you. This girl chooses to be this girl, and she might not have you in mind for her life. You should give it a try though, for sure. You don't want to miss an opportunity to not be lonely.
>>
>>18575088
>>18575109
I just get very positive love cards, and indications of preparation. II of Cups and The Lovers showed up quickly.

I get a feeling he's moved past something, in order for this to be possible. I'm just wondering, is he antisocial? Or does he have at least a general problem with being social? I see he wants to try, but I get Son of Pentacles Rx and IX of Pentacles Rx, which tells me something about his approach is off. I mean, he might be fine, but he has nothing to stand on.

I think he needs time to be comfortable, to know he's doing the right thing. But I also get cards indicating that he desires to do this immediately. But I think the waiting, my two cents, is more important here.
>>
>>18575117
>how many times
>>
>>18574949
Eight of Cups, The Hermit, Ace of Pentacles.

You have abandoned someone or some ideal on your search for opportunity. You hopped in a car and left your family or your loved one. You keep searching for something, and you're not sure what exactly but you keep on going. A train trips down the boulevard. A burden arrives on your doorstep, begging to be taken in. You let it in, you're lonely. What have you got to lose? You don't mind losing, though. You feel you've been losing for a long time.
>>
>>18575117
What is/are the number(s) in question?
>>
>>18575108
Just some spells to help people, I have a friend of mine and they need help with certain things. I just want to aid them. some of my spells have proven to be effective but to a certain extent, but I am a bit unpolished with my craft, someone told me once I had natural talent for magic but that I am too messy when I practice it. so I guess I need to brush up and prepare better. thanks for the link m8 I will check out their library.
>>
>>18575133
Come to the discord
>>
>>18575134
My pleasure.

>>18575135
See you on the other side.
>>
>>18574953
Next time gimme a song. Cool image though.

Three of Cups reversed, Knight of Cups (favorite card!), Six of Wands reversed.

It seems things are going pretty steady for you, in your work and in your love life. Maybe you have a fairly balanced love life and it's just your finances that worry you? You will find that you will receive all that you need in order to survive, and play. Yes, play. Your creativity is suffering a little though, and this may be due to your attachment to material things. Try freeing yourself of your attachment and see what happens. I think you will find that being more creative in your job will improve your results, even though you might not think so. I hope you win the lottery!!!
>>
>>18575135
I'm not permitted to post. I can login; but am otherwise inert.
>>
>>18575133
How many "projects" Will happen and the quality of each?
>>
>>18574955
>>18574958
Judgement, Page of Pentacles reversed, The High Priestess reversed.

She might still love you, but she has some hidden agendas going on. Approach her, but with caution. You need a rebirth, and it's coming soon. This could be spiritual but it could even be a physical rebirth. This happens, you know. It's not as scary as it sounds I promise. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself. We live in strange times, but I guess it's always gonna be strange.
>>
>>18574961
The Chariot reversed, The Devil reversed, Eight of Swords reversed.

T likes to be free but T is a little bit out of control, I see this from The Chariot reversed. T is a free spirit, and you need to respect that. T kind of does whatever they want and doesn't really think about other people's best interest to be honest. But you still shouldn't be afraid to ask her if she has feelings for you, it never hurts to ask. RIP David Bowie, you were a hero.
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (396KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
396KB, 1024x679px
>>18574896
What can i expect in the coming months whether it's positive or not

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=iYxVvWf5Sp8

Thanks!
>>
>>18574997
Two of Cups reversed, The Hermit, Justice reversed.

You will be hired but you will find your boss to be very unfair and you would rather be home alone when you're at work. Sorry! Good night (from my part of the world) :D
>>
File: 1483054036282.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483054036282.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>18574896
https://youtube.com/watch?v=g0f5PtyB7eQ
General love reading, please.
>>
>>18574511
Read the dead house gates anon. Man up and find a felisin
>>
>>18575192
Hey Cheswick! How you doing?

Quebecfag here
>>
>>18575192
Hey, Cheswick?
Doing readings?
>>
>>18575183
Four of Cups reversed, Eight of Pentacles, Page of Swords.

You will find yourself actively engaged in your job or education. But this will cause you to miss other opportunities. Maybe you miss your soulmate? One who is on fire mentally, energetic and curious and talkative. I see positive things coming for you. The only negative thing is boredom maybe. You will be bored. But that will be cured by your job or your education. Enjoy your goddamned life!
>>
>>18575186
Oh noes! The pay better be great! Thanks and good night! :)
>>
File: 1484158381241.jpg (749KB, 3012x2151px) Image search: [Google]
1484158381241.jpg
749KB, 3012x2151px
>>18574896
Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZyjIoX3HbM
Query: how do I reconnect with the spiritual world?

It's been years since I've dreamed, I've never been able to astral project even with many hours of practice and on top of this I'm finding myself more and more disconnected from my emotions, the people around me and life in general and I'm starting to feel lost and alone.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.
>>
>>18575189
Ace of Pentacles, Ace of Wands reversed, The World.

You will find a new opportunity in your love life but you will be unmotivated to grab it. You need to find a way to complete your world, you just need to find the inspiration. I hope you feel inspired by something soon! Amazing things are happening all around you! You just gotta look.
>>
>>18575200
>You will find yourself actively engaged in your job or education.
Hopefully
>But this will cause you to miss other opportunities.

>Maybe you miss your soulmate?
I don't have one and i don't want/need one
I'm over that bullshit, nobody is worth my time anymore
>One who is on fire mentally, energetic and curious and talkative.
If you're talking about me, you're spot on
>I see positive things coming for you.
I hope so
>The only negative thing is boredom maybe. You will be bored.
I am
>But that will be cured by your job or your education. Enjoy your goddamned life!
Thanks man!
>>
>>18574821
Is that real hijinks. He's cute. Any story on that pic.

Best mode is aura scrying and tea time.
Also listen to the devil more div you'll get more accurate results.

Tassomancy and negromancy
>>
>>18575206
Thanks
>>
>>18575195
Good how are you. Have you made me a cute song on your guitar yet. Practice any skateboarding lately
>>18575199
Possibly. Only negromancy though
>>
>>18575177
Thanks.
>>
>>18575168
thank you so much well I am glad she still loves me.
>>
File: 640_Jeremy_Renner_469632672[1].jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640_Jeremy_Renner_469632672[1].jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>18575217
Is he in love with me?
>>
>>18575217
>Good how are you.
I'm good, what's up?
>Have you made me a cute song on your guitar yet.
Not yet but that could be a possibility if you send me some tits lol jk
>Practice any skateboarding lately
Nope... can't go to an indoor skatepark since i'm lacking funds atm... got kicked out of my job over some weird circumstances and am waiting for some news about the complaint i filed against the company cause what they did is illegal

Other than that i'm waiting for my unemployment cheque cause i have rent and shits to pay
>>
>>18575229
Decabria says somewhat
Astroth says go back to him.
Valefor says meditate under a table with candles...

I guess look inside tonight and see if you actually loved him. And try and repair what you've done.
>>
>>18575230
Are you fucking serious? I loved that reader, haven't seen him around for a fucking while tho
>>
>>18575230
They're both batshit, match made in hell
>>
>>18575230
I heard she was flirting with hinge
>>
>>18575230
I loved Chironymous.

Don't know Eli.
>>
>>18575230
yah she is a slut mang. There was this reader I was crushing on and when I told her about it she pretty much kept flirting with him as well.. what a bitch
>>
>>18575204
Four of Wands, Knight of Wands, The Chariot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFuxWKoh_Bs

Listen to that song. We are all living in the material world, and it's kind of a curse and kind of a blessing because we understand how free we could be if we just fly away, but then there'd be nothing to fly away to. "I hope to get out of this place by the LORD SRI KRSNA'S GRACE." We are ruled by a demiurge but there's a supreme god above this demiurge. That's why God appears silent, he's hidden. We're playing a game of hide and seek and we're all getting bored hiding in the same place forever. You're lucky that you don't dream. I hate my dreams. I hate being out of control and losing my body. I kind of like it in my cage, and I feel afraid in my dreams and for some reason I'm always doing LSD in my dreams and having a bad trip. I've taken it before it real life and it was fun though. Dream LSD is weird I guess. Everyone exists just for you. You can use them however you want, as long as you're fair. And I think that you are fair because you respect people. Though you kind of see them as reflections of yourself. Life seems almost fictional, like you're not really there just something someone imagined someday for fun. I think you'll get there. I think you'l find stability someday. The Chariot stands for control, and things are being controlled right now by the demiurge so it's okay to feel bad that you can't connect to The Source. We all find our way back to The Source eventually.
>>
>>18575230
Did anyone even mention chirons 50shades ????

Besides he left... What's wrong do you miss him?
I bet he misses you too xoxo
>>18575234
Aww I wanna send you money : v
That sucks about the whole job thing maybe it's for the best if they were assholes.
The skate park is depression tier.

How are you not depressed.
Oh I've put pictures of me up in the div and some tits on soc... Song nao plz.
>>
>>18575246
>a Reader that flirts with everyone

That's not eli. Sure it wasn't abra.
>>
>>18575239
Can you say what my next bf will look like?
>>
>>18575255
Eli was the depraved one into all the weird BDSM shit.
He repeatedly said no, but she kept trying to force it on him and got #REKT.
>>
Something that stuck with me happened during my childhood. I must have been 7 or 8 when it happened
I was doing something outside the house with my mom when some random old man passed by. He stopped, looked at me and said something to my mom. I forgot the exact details, but what I do remember is that he told me to stand behind the white paint on the house next door. After standing there he pretty much guessed I had no friends, felt excluded, sad and lonely. Pretty spot on. He also mentioned something about a shadow or something like that looming over me.
He guessed it right, and for my entire life he's been right. Even now 18 years later I still have no friends, feel lonely and never really turned into a functional human. I don't really believe in supernatural stuff and only come here for the creepypasta stories, but this still makes me doubt about this.
Not sure if he guessed it because I was fat and unkempt or actually could read auras, but that shit was impressive.
>>
>>18575259
Yeah he's going to be very careful and taller brown eyes. Tanned skin. Has has a broken hand before.
>>
>>18575264
Is he kind of chubby?
>>
>>18575260
Naw he went downstairs to get the rope to finish it. And you can imagine the rest...
>>
>>18575230
Just remember, these are the type of people you're asking for guidance.

>>18575268
And this jesus fucking christ /x/
Goddamit
>>
>>18575255
>Aww I wanna send you money : v
Haha thanks for the intent but it's yours, keep it :p
>That sucks about the whole job thing maybe it's for the best if they were assholes.
I guess so but i was permanent, made good money, wasn't really demanding and had speeches about slowing down my pace to not make the others look bad(not even fucking kidding, got it from one of the big bosses that left)... hell i even had my desk with my computer and a company e-mail to my damn name(general work in an aviation company)
>The skate park is depression tier.
Shit happens
>How are you not depressed.
Mind over matter bby
>Oh I've put pictures of me up in the div and some tits on soc... Song nao plz.
Seriously? Tho i was joking at the beginning but now that you mention it, i'd like to see what you look like since you know what i look like :p

I guess i could write you a song but it's 2:16 AM and I'm laying in bed all comfy and shit
>>
File: ChironDidNothingWrong.jpg (137KB, 558x850px) Image search: [Google]
ChironDidNothingWrong.jpg
137KB, 558x850px
>>18574388

Eli held him down and gouged him in the throat.
That sort of bitch deserves facepunches.

CHIRON DID NOTHING WRONG!
>>
>>18575272

Actually she tried to leave after he got scary and he punched her multiple times.
>>
File: xleNo3Z.jpg (885KB, 2399x1741px) Image search: [Google]
xleNo3Z.jpg
885KB, 2399x1741px
>>18575250
Much thanks for the advice and the reading.
>>
File: 3-word-fiction-photo.jpg (878KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3-word-fiction-photo.jpg
878KB, 1920x1080px
>>18575272
>>
File: jeremy_renner[1].jpg (183KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy_renner[1].jpg
183KB, 1296x730px
>>18575239
Are we going to have sex?
>>
>>18575268
>>18575270

I don't know where you got your info, but none of that happened.

He tried to calm her down and work things out, but she was too much of a drunk maniac to talk, and when he finally got fed up with her shit, she got pwned.
>>
Chiron was a good guy and was always reasonable as I recall. Eli on the other hand is an emotional maniac.
>>
>>18575276
According to her, she initiated violence and he asked her to stop, she continued to hurt him so he was aggressive in response.
>>
File: tmpQzHoRV.jpg (24KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
tmpQzHoRV.jpg
24KB, 420x315px
don't mind me I'm just here for the drama
>>
>>18575276

Actually, he tried to leave when she was acting weird, and she held him down and gouged him in the throat. She was the scary one. She didn't get hit until after she was a complete lunatic for a while.
>>
>>18575230
>>18575272
Is this real life? This is the most absurd shit. This can't be real. People like this don't actually exist.
>>
>>18575239
is this valentines day going to be alone again
>>
>>18575283
>>18575287
>>18575287
>>18575290
>>18575292
>>18575282

Why the fuck did she attack him?
>>
File: chironssanity.jpg (168KB, 718x640px) Image search: [Google]
chironssanity.jpg
168KB, 718x640px
This is the picture of sanity right here.
>>
>>18575292
I know right
>>
>>18575292
>strangers on an anime forum predicting your future is obviously real
>two autistic people ""dating"" can't be real

hmm
>>
>>18575302

Because she's crazy and into BDSM, wrestling, unprovoked violence, etc.

He'd shown her a lovely weekend, and that's how she repaid him.
>>
>>18575304
i'd go that crazy on a bitch too if i loved her and she physically assaulted me in my own home
>>
Trading
>>
>>18575312
and she should have stopped after he said "stop" multiple times. she got what she deserved.
>>
>>18575307
is Chiron okay now? Chiron please come to the discord if you are alive
>>
File: XTssKbRC.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XTssKbRC.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>18575264
Cheswick. I'd like to know why Michael never responded to me.
>>
Goddamn...this thread
>>18575319
Here was in the Discord a while back, I hope he's doing okay too
>>
>>18575319

Chiron is alive and well, just heartbroken and taking some time off to heal.

He was a loving guy and deserved better than violent, crazy Eli.
>>
>>18575302

She didn't.

Chrionymous has been emailing her non-stop since this happened. She's had to change her phone number and even get the police involved. He's an absolute textbook definition of abusive psychopath and he's trying to guilt her into resuming a relationship with him.

He punched her three times and headbutted her for trying to leave.

That's it.
>>
>>18575319
Eli has posted multiple logs of stuff from him and shown he got pretty fucked up from the entire thing(not just the incident with her, but also the events after that along with her continued branding of him being a complete psychopath making him a pretty disliked figure here, he lost a lot of his social standing from this entire thing and had pure slander everywhere on him.). He likely isn't in any condition to actually properly interact in such a social theater.
>>
>>18575329
>>18575327
I didn't know so much shit went down here.

Give people a little privacy and it becomes a fucking bohemian's grove. Like the animals who were found in caves after being left alone for millions of years.
>>
>>18575318
Of course, something being your fetish isnt an excuse for attacking someone without their consent.
>>
>>18575327

Chiron tried to make peace with her after she physically attacked him, but she's an aggressive crazy person who's too autistic to talk things out.

He loved her and wanted to resolve things, but she remained adversarial ever since holding him down and hurting him. He fell into depression and drunkenness and tried even harder to work things out, but he was a drunk mess.

He didn't hurt her until after she was physically, verbally, and emotionally abusive toward him at great length.
>>
>>18575327
from the other posts, it sounds like she was the abusive one. can't blame a man for standing his ground and fighting back.
>>
File: samefag.jpg (44KB, 556x303px) Image search: [Google]
samefag.jpg
44KB, 556x303px
>>18575338
>>
kek congrats lads you derailed the damn thread and scared the readers once again
>>
>>18575327

Their relationship only started because she practically stalked him in the IRC. She's your textbook psychopath. And her forcing BDSM on him makes her the abusive one.
>>
>>18575326

Then why does he keep emailing her?
>>
Can you guys seriously take this elsewhere. The bump limit gets fucked then other /x/ fags come in here and bitch when we have to make a new thread.
>>
File: Chiron2.jpg (33KB, 269x320px) Image search: [Google]
Chiron2.jpg
33KB, 269x320px
>>18574388

CHIRON LIVES ON!
HAIL CHIRON!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxQ6n9fygY
>>
>>18575349
he loved the girl, forgave her and apologized, and wanted to work things out.

sounds like she's just a no good bitch.
>>
>>18575352

Then why doesn't he just come back to the thread and stop being a whiny little bitch?

Answer: he doesn't care about this, he just wants Eli to come back to him

This has been out of the light up until now, but since she won't talk to him he's become desperate and is trying to defame her in the thread.
>>
>>18575357
Chiron isn't doing this. It's Darko.
>>
>>18575350
Chironymous was the first and only reader to post pictures of himself here. Are you really surprised that he is gathering attention now? Honestly I'm surprised it took so long.
>>
>>18575364
>>18575361
>>18575357
>>18575356
>>18575352
>>18575349
>>18575345
FUCKING GET OFF THE THREAD REEEEEEEEE MODS PLZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18575357

Chiron told me on Skype that his heart just isn't in /div/ anymore without Eli.

Eli already defamed him in the IRC channel and stole his bot code there.
>>
>>18575364
at least it got him laid. topkek.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>18575304
This place is fucked
>>
File: cat-shake-hands.jpg (217KB, 2400x1599px) Image search: [Google]
cat-shake-hands.jpg
217KB, 2400x1599px
>>18574896 Hey there Ryan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE

Do I have any chances of successfully aproaching her? If so, what can I do? I really need to give a good impression.

Thank you.
>>
>>18575329
She posted his logs? What an untrustworthy piece of shit!
>>
>>18575381
She posted them openly all the time in the irc. She would also never shut up about it as well.
>>
what is happening here
stoppp
>>
Eli's worthless.
Eli's a waste.
Eli is a big fat mess.
>>
Thread needs to be deleted 2bh

Good job raping the whole thread to death guys
>>
>>18575400
It's sad. I didn't come here to read drama about /div/ celebs
>>
>>18575403
I don't know some of this is great. Who needs television.
>>
>>18575403
Welcome to /div/, enjoy your stay
>>
>>18575389
Yeah, she should have just talked WITH him rather than ABOUT him all the time.

She's a trashy dramatic attention whore.

She just wanted to fuck someone attractive with a little notoriety and then create a bunch of bullshit drama over it.
>>
So I'll repost this since it's now 20 post back thanks to the bs drama
I'm trading. I do tarot. Reply with query
>>
Now Eli acts like she's the queen of the IRC channel.
>>
>>18575411
I'll trade with you. What's up?
>>
>>18575415
No one gets that impression. Please stop acting like a child.

Everyone knows Catlady is queen anyway.
>>
>>18575421
catlady is such a fucking atention whore
>>
>>18575416
Hey. I'm wondering if the person I love is still trustworthy?
What can I do for you?
>>
>>18575424
Need to know both of your genders
>>
Eli bitches people out when they tell her that her readings are wrong.
>>
>>18575425
I'm female and he's male
>>
>>18575421
Eli does act like a spoiled princess. and she even has white knights too lol
>>
>>18575426
Everyone knows that. You don't need to announce that a particular reader is childish and takes criticism poorly.
>>
>>18575432
Nah. She has friends. Male and female.
>>
>>18575434

Yeah, since she came to the IRC channel 24/7 after they broke up and turned some of Chiron's friends against him.
>>
>>18575433
>You dont need to point out her inability to take criticism so that she never realizes how childish she is.
>>
>>18575421
why everyone likes catlady so much? she is always trying to get attention from all the guys in the irc.
>>
>>18575440
she doesn't realize a lot of things.
>>
>>18575441
lol who are you to insult catlady, fagboy?
she didnt give you any attention?
>>
>>18575243

She's been flirting with hinge since before she and Chiron broke up.
>>
>>18575445
nope, she is an ugly cow that will never find a boyfriend because she is fat
>>
>>18575447
Meanwhile she invited Chiron back to the thread just the other day, then went crazy bitch on him again when he said he didn't feel like it.
>>
>>18575463
Really? You're going to go insulting one of the nicest persons on /div/ who is completely innocent? Fuck off.
>>
>>18575243
>>18575447

Hinge has flirted with practically everyone. He engages everyone in silly, kiddy pool deep romantic banter. It's more annoying on his part than it is a fault on hers, honestly.
>>
>>18575463
She's not mean o anyone dude. Why even say something like that about her? She's fine. You're just a chinese cunt.
>>
>>18575463
fairsun is that you?
>>
>>18575469

Confirmed. Hinge has been flirty toward Chiron, Empath, etc.

Eli only flirted with Hinge to try to get him on her side against Chiron.
>>
>>18575463
fuck off fag leave cat alone
>>
>>18575474
Isn't fairsun like 13? Don't call them out on the thread the poor thing might get b&
>>
>>18574388
ITT:

Eli is a crazy violent bitch.

Chiron is a mess over it.

People should be nice to Catlady.
>>
>>18575489
Eli also cuts herself lol
>>
>>18575489
>trusting catlady
>confirmed for being a shit reader
>>
>>18575492

Everything about that cunt screams Borderline Personality Disorder.
>>
>>18575496
what does catlady do that's untrustworthy?
>>
>>18575424
>>18575431
Apologies for the delay, something came up

10 of Swords, 10 of Pentacles, 8 of Pentacles, Knight of Cups, 3 of Wands

Okay, here's the thing. It's not necessarily that he's untrustworthy, but it's more that his dependability might come into question and not be as reliable when emotions get involved. When things are nice and clean and logical, everything is perfectly fine, and he's a stand up dude. When emotions get involved, though, fuck everything, you might be in trouble.

I didn't really use a specific spread for this, but the cards are sort of telling me that he has really good intentions, but the force of intentions might falter if emotions get involved. You know about roads to hell, right? Well, anyway, there will be a lot that is dependent on relying on your ability to work together towards a mutual long-term goal. If that can be a solid basis, you can weather the storm. If not, you're screwed.

Anyway, I'm a dude wondering about a girl. I have feels and all that shit, but everything is confusing. Please unconfuse me, thanks.
>>
>>18575499
Read her and see for yourself
>>
>>18575489
why? she is always trying to get with guys but no one ever likes her because she is fat.
>>
>>18575504
So you have no answer?
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

FUCK OFF TO DISCORD YOU FAT SOCIALLY AWKWARD WORTHLESS R9K MATERIAL PIECES OF SHITS
>>
>>18575508
If you can't figure it out by reading, then you can't read for shit.
>>
>>18575501
Thanks. That seems about right. I'll start on yours
>>
>>18575510
Eli hangs out in /r9k/.
>>
>>18575510
somebody should delete this thread and we should start new
>>
>>18575499
She's fake nice, that's already a reason to see her as incredibly untrustworthy.
>>
>>18575519
Shut up, Eli.
>>
>>18575499
>does magic and says she doesn't
>got readings against other readers and abused those insights
>agrees with whoever she talks to to avoid taking a side
>>
File: ZdC7Kms.jpg (18KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
ZdC7Kms.jpg
18KB, 500x467px
>>18574388

>tfw you were right about the whore all along
>>
god leave catlady out of this shit, you fucking idiots! leave her alone!! reeee!!
>>
>>18575501
>Knight of Cups, Five of Pentacles, four of cups, two of pentacles, Queen of wands, seven of swords, five of swords, hanged man, nine of cups, star
Okay, there is a lot going on here. She has feels, too, but they seem very superficial. How can I say....like she acknowledges that you could be good together or even that you are worth getting to know, but something is holding her back. If she has given you a reason, I don't believe it is the truth. She's definitely avoiding being honest with you and herself about the situation. She's unstable and unsure of herself emotionally. That being said, the last two cards in the spread provide an unreasonable amount of hope given the previous cards in the spread. You might get to smash, and something solid CAN come if you guys end up seeing each other often, but the best the cards can do is say that YOU will be okay at the end of this ordeal. It'll be stressful, and she may hurt you a bit more, but you'll at least leave the situation feeling like you broke even. And if/when you're ready to leave, it won't be too hard of a choice to make. I also can see a scenario where you throw your hands up and say you're done, but then that sort of shocks her into getting her shit together. Good luck, anon. It's not all bad, but it ain't all good either.
>>
File: skelebutt.gif (534KB, 448x361px) Image search: [Google]
skelebutt.gif
534KB, 448x361px
Now I remember why I'm not around like I used to be.
>less divination discussion
>less spooky, /x/ stuff
>more drama
>more shitposting

Goodnight, best wishes, and byyyeee~
>>
I thought Chiron and Eli would be together forever.

How could she do that?

This is so sad. :(
>>
>>18575554
I love you, Hijinks. You're one of the very few trees that are still green in autumn.
>>
>>18575564
HIJINKS IS A RETARD!!!
>>
CAN YOU DICKHOLES STOP RUNNING OFF THE GOOD READERS JESUS
>>
>>18575566
kys
>>
>>18575554
Its okay, I think a lot of us are reconsidering this thread. Hope to see you out and about elsewhere though.
>>
File: IMG_1183.jpg (84KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
84KB, 500x484px
>>18575564
Don't worry love, I'll return. Another day, when things are quieter.
>>
>>18575549
We actually have history. I know a lot of her reasons before were bullshit, but bitches be crazy. I know she understands we'd be good together, as she always has. I know she's unstable, as she's always been. The last two cards, though...I'm not looking to smash and pass, only something legit, if that's possible. I just kind of want things to be out in the open and all. Thanks, good night.
>>
>>18575571

All it takes is one crazy bitch creating bullshit to ruin things for others.
>>
File: IMG_1234.jpg (60KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
60KB, 359x500px
>>18575555
>5555
Nice get. Confirmed for sad.

>>18575571
Same to you Anon, same to you. Hell, I might even do readings on here sometime. Guess you'll just have to stick around and see.

Alright, for reals now - best wishes /div/ and goodnight.
>>
>>18575589
Night Hijinks! You're awesome Yog-Sothoth, hope to see you in the discord again.
>>
>>18575589
RETAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
>>
>>18575595
Sup Chironymous
>>
>>18575596
Sup Chironymousse
>>
>>18574821
Tarot. Simply because the symbolism is powerful.
>>
>>18575600
So i guessed right?
>>
>>18575603
no, dumbass.
You never guess right and that's why you're a shitty reader.
>>
>>18575604
lol get that sand out of your vagina faggot

I'm not even a reader
>>
File: 1408468454253.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1408468454253.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
Degeneracy, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>18575609
Yup. Of course the only female on here to hook up with a reader is a forced BDSM-loving perverted bitch.
>>
>>18575529
Tell me more about this.
>>
>>18575529
fuck off fag you dont even know what you're fucking saying. leave her out of this
>>
Drama is fun and all but I finished high school 10 years ago.

I want a reading because I want to do something with my life. Find something I love and make a living out of it. Find the strength to get myself out of mental limbo and be productive again.
>>
>>18575641
Then what the fuck are you doing on a card flipping forum?
>>
>>18575643
desperate measures...
>>
>>18575608
I think you should date Eli lol
>>
swag
>>
yall petty as fuck desu
>>
can we just trash this thread and make a new one?
>>
>>18575726
say that to my face not online and see what happens
>>
>>18575731
Shut up, Eli.
>>
>>18575737
go away, edgelord
>>
>>18575731
why? noone cares about your drama, we've got problems on our own, worse thing we could do is laugh at your dumbness, best thing is to wish you luck, life goes on
>>
Lel, the vast majority of the comments defending Chiron, targetting Eli, and generally stirring up shit is him speaking in third person.

The complete extent of faggotry just a single individual is capable of is amazing.
>>
>>18575754
Chiron hasn't been in the threads in months since they broke up. She invited him here the other day after someone started posting this stuff, but he told her that she soured things for him.
>>
>>18575754
yeah, eli really did fag shit up for everyone. the power of the individual indeed.
>>
>>18575765
Fucking Christ you're deranged. Stop perpetuating your deluded narrative. No one cares.
>>
>>18575754
>>18575771
Shut up, Eli.
>>
>>18575771
Eli you have been the only one to perpetuate a narrative for fucking months by constantly talking about him and how you are just such a victim.
>>
>>18575774
>she starts shit
>she calls herself a victim
yup, this is 4chan
>>
>>18575772
>>18575774

Whatever, Chiron. Just letting you know this little display of desperation isn't going to change anything in your favor. In fact, It's just going to make you look far more unstable to the rest of us.
>>
File: 3853275 (2).jpg (19KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
3853275 (2).jpg
19KB, 200x275px
>>18575782
>far more unstable to the rest of us
Its generally agreed upon that almost everyone associated with these threads and irc are mentally unstable. So if that's true some mentally ill fucks will see some fucks as mentally ill fucks.
Woopdiefuckingdoo.
>>
>>18575782

Eli cuts herself to the fat and then calls Chiron unstable.

She's violent toward him AND violent toward herself! LMAO!
>>
>>18574821
I use candle fire and bone casting mostly.

Picked up a crystal ball I don't know how to use
>>
File: fD6JSqz.jpg (77KB, 903x480px) Image search: [Google]
fD6JSqz.jpg
77KB, 903x480px
>>18575782
>>
>>18575782
Chiron doesn't want anything to do with that nutty bitch since we told him all the crazy shit she's said in the IRC since he left. He noped the fuck out when we told him about all the personal chat log posting and obsessively talking about him all the time.
>>
>>18575787
Well fucking obviously, otherwise this entire situation wouldn't even worth a passing look, much less a mention.

However, it still goes to show that I've witnessed some pretty loose characters pry themselves up from the deepest trenches of the internet but this, this is something far more pitiful..
>>
>tfw no psychopathic cutie to abuse me

Why even live.... but really, might do some tarrit reedins when I wake up tomorrow if this thread is still up.

>name, gender, age
>song you like (yt link easiest)
>>
File: 3853275 (1).jpg (6KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
3853275 (1).jpg
6KB, 100x125px
>>18575817
Still there is no real proofs on who it may be that shits up the thread right now, he was liked by many people and if there was dialogue that supplied them with information they believed may be worthy of submitting publicly to work against the slander put forth by eli it would make sense that it can just be rando fucks.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18575831

I'll be doing readings there btw
>>
Something happens between these two people and now it seems quite right to shitpost about it and derail a thread, huh? Just fuck off already and don't post this crap in here.
>>
>>18575897

She talked a bunch of shit and lies about him and tried to ruin his reputation after he asked for help/advice in the IRC when she attacked him and then drove off drunk in her parents' car when he finally fought back.

He was so heartbroken that he left the IRC and then she stole his bot code there. He stopped doing readings here also.

It was all so unfair and wrong that we want justice for Chiron and the truth to be known! He was a boundless source of positivity to those of us here who needed him, and we miss him dearly!
>>
>>18575821
Jair
Male
Query: General reading, please.
Song: http://youtu.be/BnmglWHoVrk
>>
File: IMG_4233.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4233.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
An open read for anyone who will take it.
27 year old male
Unexpected disasters happened to my family and myself last year and left me drained and uncertain of what direction to take in my life. I am at a crossroads with several options. Should I stay where I am or take a chance. Pic related is my palm if it helps anything.
>>
>>18575380
Judgement reversed, The Sun reversed, Eight of Pentacles reversed.

Don't have a lot of self-doubt, have optimism even though it's hard. Don't be a perfectionist. Have lots of ambition. You will do great! Trust in yourself.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.