[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 51

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18574388
>>
Readings
Sign
Go
>>
>>18575835
Male
What will the consequences be of all this?
Aquarius
>>
>>18575835
>Male
>Query for job search the next month
>Virgo Sun
>>
File: 32.png (209KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
209KB, 278x408px
>>18575846
>Princess of Wands
A fire will burn strong but not for long, hold on to your objective to make it last. Some enthusiastic woman with a very fiery behaviour though little emotional control.
>>
>>18575835
male
will i get rich? rich as in have my own home, car and not a soul crushing job
leo
>>
>>18575835
female
snake
will summoning her work for what I want will she accomplish my task?
>>
>>18575858
thanks
>>
>>18575835
Male
Am I going to have a good year?
Libra
>>
File: 56.png (208KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
56.png
208KB, 278x408px
>>18575856
>7 of Swords
How much effort are you putting into this? Seems like, you're still vacillating, the grounds doesn't seem stable so far. Trust more on yourself and your skills and pay more attention to things you may be taking for granted in order to be successful on your job hunt then better things will come your way, good luck!
>>
>>18575865
Thanks, very on point btw.

I haven't been looking as hard as I should be because I've been living the neet life, but I'm going to kick it up soon
>>
File: 04.png (192KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
192KB, 278x408px
>>18575861
>IV - The Emperor
FYeah mate, The Emperor reasures victory and stability, though it doesn't hurt having some more ambition here you can get far. Good luck!
>>
>>18575871
thank mane, well i have neither of those things so even getting them would be a huge victory
>>
File: 77.png (222KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
77.png
222KB, 278x408px
>>18575862
>Knight of Disks
Well you can try but part of the effort still yours to make, the accomplishment will come from the material effort or your own hands rather than summoning. Good luck

>>18575863
You're welcome, hope that answered your query, didn't know what to focus with a single card.
>>
>>18575877
yeah this makes sense, well summoning her requires a very dedicated and extended ritual. so I guess if I do the ritual right I will get the results I desire. Understood, thank you reader!
>>
File: 36.png (226KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
36.png
226KB, 278x408px
>>18575864
>Ace of Cups
Aye definitely, specially in the emotional affairs, getting productive and maybe starting a new relationship or going into a new level for a current one. Make yourself spread out, see and bee seen, more open to your surroundings and what it can offer to you.

>>18575870
Go for it mate, give yourself some more confidence in what you know, make your future bosses to see your potential.

>>18575874
Believe you can do it, like I said a little bit of ambition doesn't hurt.

>>18575882
Yep, good luck anon! Hope it all goes well!
>>
>>18575887
>>18575864 Here
Cool, thanks for the reading, man.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (537KB, 1825x1190px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
537KB, 1825x1190px
>>18575835
male
anything remarkable upcoming for me this year?
cancer
>>
Male
Should I stay on my current job?
Aquarius
>>
male
will i get the job that i want
will i get the contract
sagitarius
>>
File: 54.png (244KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
54.png
244KB, 278x408px
>>18575891
You're welcome anon, wish you a great year!

>>18575900
>5 of Swords
Welp... Before reading, a funny thing. I don't scry anymore but while shuffling I saw a tanned blonde girl in a white bikini walking to the beach, no I didn't see her face, just her behind...

Now to the card, I'm not sure if it's related to said girl in case there's any in your life but you must be careful about some troubles around you, slandering or gossip. But you'll be able to notice all what's going on even if you feel limited. Don't let the negative stuff put you down, learn with them and bring more clarity to your life. Best wishes.
>>
Male
Should I stay or should I leave?
Aquarius
>>
>>18575835
Male
Should i move? Will i stay strong getting through my addictions? Should i go for her or find someone new?
Ophiuchus/Sagittarius
>>
>>18575917
>I saw a tanned blonde girl in a white bikini walking to the beach

Thanks for your readyn, Jupiter pic guy here. Yeah I know her. She's quite something isn't she. ;)
>>
>>18575835
how is she, is she alright?
male
libra
>>
File: 19.png (218KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
218KB, 278x408px
>>18575905
>XIX The Sun
Well The Sun is a happy card, but you asking that makes me wonder if you're in a bad phase right now that might clear up soon or you're feeling overwhelmed already, either way things will get more positive, try to recover yourself a bit. Best wishes.
>>
>>18575835
What will happen between me and her? Is it worth coming back some months later? Should I just avoid her for good and keep my break up permanent? What about rest of my friends? I cut them off too, but am I not making a mistake there?

Male.
I'm Capricorn, but my sun in Aquarius, moon is Gemini and my ascendant sign is Leo.

I really need this man and I am at my ends already, so I'm desperate enough to ask advice on a very cancerous board.

Really appreciate this.
>>
File: 14.png (240KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
240KB, 278x408px
>>18575910
>XIV Art
Well you've got to work on your behalf to get it, some sort of "manipulation" but not in the negative sense, more like calculating your steps and balance things on your favor.

>10 of Cups
Yes, just don't over indulge on it and you'll have success. Best wishes
>>
>>18575958

thanks
>>
File: 49.png (231KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
49.png
231KB, 278x408px
>>18575935
>Knight of Cups
I won't say yes or no, but examine your own feelings on the situation right now, as the Knight of Cups is emotionally unstable and somewhat sensitive. In that case is advisable to center your emotions and heal first to make a proper decision, don't go with the flow of the moment.
>>
>>18575970
thanks
>>
File: 50.png (222KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
222KB, 278x408px
>>18575936
>Ace of Swords
Be objective about this move, do it for the logical reasons and you can conquer through any trouble

>7 of Cups
Wew lad, I don't like to sugarcoat things, but you definitely need some help or you'll be just lying to yourself thinking only will power is enough.

>10 of Disks
I'd say neither, for now focus on your wellbeing and material security, since you're also dealing with some addiction issues, that should be your priority before engaging with someone. I hope this helps you to be focused on your healing, don't try it alone but get all the help you need, take one step at time. My best wishes.

>>18575936
You're welcome. She's hot I guess, I'm not into girls anyway :3
>>
File: 02.png (264KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
264KB, 278x408px
>>18576003
Derp, that second post was meant to >>18575938

>>18575939
>II Priestess
She might be, but a lot is going underneath and she's not letting it through due to some passivity on her side, but she is trying to understand it.
>>
Male
Pisces
What can I expect from this year?
Is there anything I should change about myself?
>>
>>18575835
Male
The numbers I prayed to be revealed in my dreams, some days ago, related to a day next month, should I follow them as clues to what I should do?
>>
>>18576022
I forgot to add
Pisces
>>
File: 43.png (215KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
215KB, 278x408px
>>18575954
Alright man I understand your desperation and I'll try to provide the best advice as possible.

Also,
>Capricorn, but my sun in Aquarius
Wut?
>Moon in Gemini
Oh dear... I see your confusion

>8 of Cups
Nothing really tangible can be found here, things may appear good but will get lost soon. Loss of interest.

>10 of Cups
Would be only good to come back if you're willing to make peace with the past and be content about the situation. An emotional closure, perhaps.

>9 of Wands
Again this reinforces the previous question, to settle a conflict and recover from it, the fear you're having will pass and stability is found.

>II Priestess
I see there's a lot of fear here, but you'll only know if you act on it, and the Priestess here is hiding something so maybe you'll only find out if you reach out them, I believe they're also keeping their thoughts/feelings on the situation to themselves.
>>
>>18576003
Thnx the will power part hit hard as i want to do this myself. im very against outside help as those that "helped" in the past drove me to where i am.
>>
Female
Aquarius sun, aquarius rising, scorpio moon
Should I marry him?

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18576042
Also Venus in aquarius and in first house.
Pluto in scorpio and in 12th house for the five next years.
>>
>>18575954
>a very cancerous board.
RUDE
>keep my break up permanent
break ups are supposed to be permanent, you don't go back where you left
>>
File: 61.png (234KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
61.png
234KB, 278x408px
>>18576012
>Prince of Swords
New ideas coming your way, creative endeavours but don't be so impressed or influenced by them. Make your own conclusions over things.

>Knight of Cups
As you being Pisces this almost made me kek, no offence though but maybe tone down your emotional side or be less sensitive if that makes sense? Get yourself more grounded
>>
>>18576042
Guuurl, if you need to ask a fortuneteller on 4-fucking-chan if you should make one of the biggest decisions of your life and marry someone, then you don't feel it strongly enough inside yourself. The answer is no!
>>
>>18576050
>taking everything you see at face value
uruguayan banana bla bla cardboard bla bla archive
>>
>>18576050
I want to though. But there are many obstacles on our path.
>>
File: 16.png (232KB, 278x408px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
232KB, 278x408px
>>18576022
>>18576024
>XVI The Tower
Oh dear... Seems like it won't go as you've planned, be careful because it's very likely to change everything and I'm afraid not in a positive way.

>>18576040
Yeah I can see that man, because that card was just saying to not lie to yourself. And I see where you're coming from with this sort of "help", at least I know what's like to have your trust broken heavily. But maybe not from friends/family but someone who has been through this or professional to walk with you through this rocky path. If you need anyone to chat I'll be on the Discord, hit me up there and I can read more for you.
>>
>>18576062
Can I get an invite for the discord? Is it only for /x/ posters?
>>
>>18576063
The invite is in the OP and he probably means the first invite link too.
>>
Trading.

I'd like to why MS never responded to me about TB.
>>
What is the difference between the two discord please?
>>
File: path.png (5KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
path.png
5KB, 264x191px
>>18575835
male
how do i resolve this work problem I have
leo
pic unrelated
>>
>>18576074
First one was the original, is full of people and has more divination discussion. The second one was made because of the issues some people had with the moderators of the first one. I don't know what goes on there though, maybe something similar to /div/cord, but it's likely not as big.
>>
File: 43.png (339KB, 354x524px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
339KB, 354x524px
>>18576042
>>18576047
Girl that's a lot of Aquarius in there whoa, what's his sign?
>tfw Scorpio moon
Also I have to agree this is a big life decision to rely solely on One Card reading, so take it with a grain of salt, so I asked the card an advice to help you decide.

>8 of Cups
I must say whatever issues you two are having one of the solutions is to let go of the past and whatever is causing you the doubt should be abandoned. I don't know the details if it's whether him or the environment. But open your eyes to what's really in front of you and what's worthy your time and attention, then you'll know what to do. Best wishes.

>>18576063
>>18576065
Yes I'm on this one https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
>>
>>18576084
Thank you very much.
He has an aries sun, a leo rising but a lot of water and earth in his charts to temperate all that fire.
>>
>>18576084
Are you still doing readings? Can I ask about something?
>>
File: 49.jpg (36KB, 262x421px) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
36KB, 262x421px
>>18576066
>Knight of Cups
Perhaps too passive approach on your side or you gave the impression you didn't sound too committed about it.
>>
File: 03.jpg (36KB, 261x420px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
36KB, 261x420px
>>18576077
>III The Empress
Try a friendlier approach, somehow softer than you might have, bring results if applied to sort it out. Trust your gut feelings on this, but act with better self control. I hope this goes well.

>>18576087
You're welcome dear, I hope you guys can get through all the issues. Wish you all the best.

>>18576094
Aye, will do the last one for you then I'm off to eat :3
>>
I'm back to the threads now.
I do dream readings.

Describe to me your most recent dream in as much detail as you can. I will predict your future based upon that.

Going to accept up to 3 for now.
>>
>>18576119
>bathing in a river in Australia
>discussing philosophy with three girls
>one disappear in the water and I see it from above, could have been me
>nobody reacts and we kept swimming
Then I woke up
>>
>>18576118
Sun Virgo, Moon Leo, Gemini Rising, also Libra in Mars. My chart made me sad.
Female
Will I find someone soon? If not, what this card suggest to do to achive it?
>>
>>18576126
Kind of a barebones description, but I'll see what I can make of this.

Well, all I can tell is that things are going smoothly at the moment. You may even be able to shake off something that's been weighing on your spirit.
>>
>>18576138
Sorry, I made it quick to be sure to have a reading. Thank you for your response.
>>
>>18576119
I want to ask about dream since you're here. I don't remember most my dreams, even when I have some I don't remember what it was or don't feel like I was dreaming. But there is some times when I remember 3 dreams for night (it happens for a couple day in a month) and they're all horrible in a way that I wish I didnt remebmer it. Do you know how to fix it?
>>
>>18576150
There are several causes of nightmares, and several ways to ward them off.

Cleanse and banish first off. Keeping your spirit clean will make you atrract less astral unpleasantness.
Build up some psychic protection as well.
>>
File: fall-safety-clipart-1.png (13KB, 300x261px) Image search: [Google]
fall-safety-clipart-1.png
13KB, 300x261px
>>18576119
I had a dream where I wasnt accepted in an art school that I wanted to enroll in because of having a failing grade on
3 subjects that I hate while I got an average of 95% in arts and practical, an instructor on that dream stated that it was a waste because the grade I had was pretty good..

>>18575835
>Female
>Aries
Should and skip school entirely and focus on making money through online jobs
>>
>>18576162
Thanks for an answer. After these dreams I feel very drained and it seems weird to me it happen in some period of time constantly.
>>
>>18576031
>Capricorn, but my sun in Aquarius
Isn't my horscope per se based on the day I was born, or the sun sign is the actual horscope? I always get this confused, sorry mane. 20th of January here.

I have batshit crazy shit in the fifth house, scorpio, believe me it is hard.

>loss of interest
Fuck, this has been happening for awhile now. She tells me that it is because of her ( honestly her situation is bad ) but something tells me that she is just too afraid of being sincere and telling me that she has just lost interest in me and it isn't all her bad shit...

>content about the situation
Not good, not good.

This is very conflicting for me. You more or less reinforced whatever logical conclusions I had in my mind.

>fear
Yes, I am ripe with, jealousy too.
What does it mean when she is hiding someone?

Thank you, this was somewhat helpful.
>>18576048
Mostly the RP threads and shit like that. These generals along with the ocult one tend to be pretty uncharastically good for this board.

Let's say I blew my chances with someone whom I had chances, but I was very arrogant and egocentric when I had her very close. Something's happened, now we have moved apart, but I have become desperate for her, because I remember the times when she wanted me to be around at all times and I really long for that. It just feels like that person is dead and the girl I met the first time isn't there anymore... again, it could just be her attitude because I was very, very arrogant and childish with her.

I'm pretty torn man.
>>
>>18576164
To put this in terms of tarot, I feel as though you just drew the Tower.

Some sudden, shocking, and likely unpleasant revelation may be on the way. Stay vigilant so that you may handle it more gracefully.
>>
I had a dream where a girl I recently been talking to said she wants to marry me.
>>
>>18576184
Anything else?

This isn't enough to go off of.
>>
>>18576179
holy shit
thank you fo the reading!
>>
>>18576190
I don't really like her, but she seems to be into me. It also seems that we were in some sort of a weird post-apocalyptic scenario wherein we were trying to survive and she said that she wants to marry me.

Are my dreams autistic?
>>
>>18576201
It feels like someone is going to depend on you in the near future.

Don't let them down.
>>
>>18576222
Forgot the tripcode. Just wanted you to know it was me.
>>
File: fug mane.png (89KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
fug mane.png
89KB, 600x500px
>>18576222
tbqh this is how i feel about this
>>
>>18576119
Okay maybe I'll try, but I don't expect anything since it was very short dream.
I was laying on my bed. On the other half of bed was girl who I stopped to talk. She was barely lying on this bed. With no expresion on her face. Feeling like she was depressed? Tried to stroke her head. She didn't react to it.
>>
File: 18.jpg (32KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
32KB, 283x411px
I'll be performing three tarot readings (maybe more at a later time, if I have the energy).
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Make your queries as concise as possible. I want queries, not essays; Excessive information is nearly as bad as insufficient information.
Bad Query "What are results of project?".
Good Query: "What will be the results of the personal project I'm currently focused on?".
Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"
Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"
>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, platonic relationship, professional project, financial situation)
>Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query (Singular, one query per querent)
>>
>>18576252
Do you do general readings?
I'm not really sure myself what information I need I'm in a weird place right now
>>
File: 31.jpg (42KB, 265x420px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
42KB, 265x420px
>>18576133
Sorry for the delay, something came up here and took my attention

>7 of Swords
It goes the same advice as >>18575865
I can see you're not feeling so confident, though I don't see anything bad on your chart, perhaps some indecisiveness on your part must be worked.

>>18576164
>10 of Wands
You cannot force your way, whatever you feel like doing, take some cautious steps because there's a tendency here of going full force on things and may be too overbearing, making too much pressure. If you may step back and think through before taking any action,I know it's hard but it comes from an Aries to another Aries <3 Good luck!

>>18576170
Sun sign is based on the day you were born, you're Aquarius with a Capricorn cusp.

>content
When I meant being content is more about seeking a solution, not always the easiest but the one that would be more beneficial for both.

>What does it mean when she is hiding someone?
Oh gods no, I mean on your part, fearing about your friends and they are keeping what they think or feel about you/the situation to themselves.

Ok, /div/ I'm out to eat now, will come back later, please be good and take care. Thanks for those who queried me, wish it was helpful somehow and wish you all the best <3
>>
>>18576252
27 F The smell of laundry soap inside a washing machine after you take the clothes out...

I recently left someone because their life was full of too much drama for me to deal with but I want to try again when things have calmed down. Do me and said person have a chance of rekindling our romance in the future, or should I move on?
>>
>>18576254

Depends on the querent, mostly, but I'm open to it. Please refer to the guidelines above if you'd like me to read for you.
>>
>>18576252
Female, 21, cuddling while listening to music
What does J my ex, want from me? He's been acting weird.
>>
>>18576252
>25
>F
>wind and rain
>What spiritual lesson am I supposed to learn in my life?

Hello Moonie, thank you for the read. I hope the question is not a bad one.
>>
File: 1472800299687.jpg (527KB, 1272x711px) Image search: [Google]
1472800299687.jpg
527KB, 1272x711px
>>18576252
>>Age
>>Gender
F
>>Favorite Thing
Cute anime girls
>>Query (Singular, one query per querent)
General reading
>>
>>18575835
Female
Virgo
How can I fix myself both inside and out?
>>
>>18576255
Thank you
>>
>>18576259

About Query: Death
Hidden Influences: Virtue - 3 of Wands
External Influences: Knight of Wands
Don't Do: Truce - 4 of Swords
Do: The Magus
Likely Outcome: The Chariot

There's hope there, but he has a proud streak and there's some salt in the wound still. Go after him and try to win him back by hook or by crook if you want a shot at it.
>>
>>18576279
is the wound caused by Me or something I said/did, or by somebody else?
>>
>>18576267
>>>Query (Singular, one query per querent)
>General reading
Wait, I take it back

What's the best strategy for curing my loneliness? What should I focus on? What should I look out for? Are my chances better with romantic/sexual side or with close friendships? What are my chances in general?

If you already started reading it's fine I just realized that's what bothers me the most
>>
>>18576266

About Query: Ruin - 10 of Swords
Lesson: Debauch - 7 of Cups
Clarification: Queen of Disks
Extended Clarification: Oppression - 10 of Wands

Overindulgence-- Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. Even with the noblest of intent, too much kindness is toxic and destructive. In short, you must learn to be harmonious with the world around you and teach men to fish rather than give them fish.
>>
>>18576255
>ten of wands
so its a no then? :(
>>
File: 3Uglnvz.jpg (80KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
3Uglnvz.jpg
80KB, 500x669px
>>18575831
I would like to throw my hat in the ring to give some readings.

I don't need personal info, just whatever details you would like me to know about your situation.

I prefer not to answer questions about love, I will ignore them.
>>
>>18576339
How is February?
>>
File: IMG_2483.jpg (325KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2483.jpg
325KB, 722x1280px
>>18576339
Can u tell me how I'm progressing spiritually please
>>
>>18576339
How will this year be for me?
>>
>>18576339
How does my future look financially?
>>
File: 226594_diablo_aniol.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
226594_diablo_aniol.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>18576339
What does this year have in store for me?
>>
>>18576339
Have a pretty weird times. I want to know what few months are going to be for me. I have a feeling it's going to be some fucked up shit.
>>
Is an immediate family member of mine going to die soon?
>>
>>18576339
I'd like to why MS never responded to me about TB.
>>
>>18576339
Are you going to take the readings you didn't do in the previous thread?
>>
Anyone do energy readings?

I'd like to know what's going on with my solar plexus. I'm promise it's pretty interesting.
>>
>>18576347
>You will dive deeper into unhealthy relationships that you KNOW are unhealthy, but refuse to change
>This is driven by a fear of alone time and a fear that you will miss out on something
>You just got done seeing something to it's conclusion and deserve the down time heading your way
>You will benefit greatly by taking most of the month off and away from others and their energy.
>You are highly vulnerable to being taken advantage of right now.
>>
File: acdc.jpg (101KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
acdc.jpg
101KB, 480x640px
>>18576118
thank you, i got triggered by it and yelled when i shouldn't have. after I talked to the supers i calmed down and they said theyd look into it bu t the person does it when they arent there
>>
>>18576351
Be wary of falling into patterns that invoke depression and lethargy
>Saving money is the name of the game
>But do not get greedy or stingy
>You often feel like if there is an opportunity to take advantage of someone and there are no repercussions or you will not get caught, that you can do so.
>Karma will play heavily into your year
>>
>>18576363
>Engage in acts of kindness but do not let them be dictated by your wallet.
>Save your money by enjoying the small pleasures in life and not being materialistic.
>You will have opportunities to make money, sure, but it will not be any amount that is out of the ordinary.
>You will have a sizable amount of events to go to this year, make sure you shower people with love and affection, not your money
>you will have a false sense of bountifulness that will lead to an excess of spending
>>
>>18576390
>highly vulnerable to being taken advantage of right now
by who? thank you
>>
>>18576364
>You are dominating, foolhardy, and over confident.
>I see the end of a relationship due to your stubbornness and love of being over dramatic
>An inescapable descent of events due to your own actions and karma
>If you continue this path you are not going to have a lot of people on your side in the future, they are not going to stand up for an unpleasant person
>If you catch it quickly enough you can reverse this outcome by becoming aware to your reactions when faced with choices of how to react
>You can be kinder now, more level headed and without temper.
>If you do not, you are in for a bad year filled with actions and words you can not take back.
>Take a step back and breath before reacting.
>Stay close to home
>You need to get rid of your lack of effort, and fast
>If you don't, your laziness will ruin you
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18576252
Male
Favorite thing: My phone
Query: General reading regarding how my life will play out for the rest of the year, please.
>>
>>18576368
I see the end of a relationship.
>an event happening that brings out the worst, anxiety ridden emotions and behavior from both of you.
>Both are unwilling to see how they are contributing to the issues.
>You micro manage without giving thought to the bigger picture. and when this person brings this up, you think they are over reacting about the whole thing.
>Even though it's clear this person was affected more than you by it. This is rather insensitive
>That is not to say they are without fault.
>they have become distant and have started resented you for your calmness and ability to not get emotional.
>They enjoy the things you give them in their life but may end up throwing it all back in your face.
>your best way to avoid this situation all together is to not get baited into any of it. Just let it pass
>>
>>18576378
If you repost them and I have time, then sure.
Honestly, if I'm not seeing anything or not getting a reading, I will just move on to the next : P
>>
>>18576339
How will the next few months treat me?
>>
>>18576339
How can I fix myself both inside and out?
>>
>>18576423
Honestly? Anyone you consider your peers or will throw compliments your way. You don't really give much thought before committing to doing something that you think has a chance to give you social gains
>>
>>18576339
How does this year look for my social life?
>>
>>18576339
Can i have a general reading regarding what could possibly happen in the coming months please?

Thanks
>>
>>18576437
Well that's already happened. You think this person will come back? This reading is very, very accurate, you got it right, reader. I know it's the best to let it go, but I have a feeling this person want me by their side for some reason even if we only will some shitty talk about weather.
>>
>>18576442
>You will get into pointless struggles and strife in a desperate bid to get ahead and 'get recognition'
>You however will not be able to handle the situations you throw yourself into, in the fruitless pursuit.
>You will only show everyone that you are overly zealous and can not deliver the results you promised and boasted about
>you need to sit back and wait for the opportunities to come to you instead.
>You will have better luck and outcomes if you wait for chances instead of seeking them out and miscaculating your own abilities
>If you do not, you will fail and start to blame those around you instead of your own ambition.
>This will lose you friends and respect
>You have a lot of passion and charisma, and if you apply it correctly to the projects that are given to you, you will shine and succeed.
>Do not let ambition get the better of you and bite off more than you can chew
>Do not let others get the best of you, if you rise to their bait, you will be seen as childish and unable to lead
>>
>>18576502
This look rather bad but thank you, right you are about what i know by now!
>>
>>18576472
I'm seeing it's more that they are insecure to let go of the relationship because of how much they got out of it.
>in attention as well as material.
>They feel that they can "keep their options open" to go back to a comfier life style they had if their actions and choices do not pan out the way they want them to.
>it would be better for you to remain friendly but keep your distance
>>
>>18576440
Will I find a job if I go in two months?
>>
>>18576502
You have an opportunity to do great things though
you just need to make sure your pride does not get in the way.
Allow others to gauge what you would be best at undertaking. They see your potential to do great when it comes to certain things.
>>
>>18576522
Thank you once more for the help, i will follow your advice
>>
>>18576520
>>18576377
skipped??
>>
>>18576529
Oops, meant for
>>18576522
>>
>>18576516
Thanks for clarifying it. I don't want to be close as I used to be. Also, I know this person won't start conversation first. So for now let it be as it was. Don't feel like I want to play this game again. Thank you very much for a reading.
>>
>>18576339
What is my potential? Show me the way reader, look into my soul if you can. I'm tired of this dramatic irony i'm in, feels like everyone can see me better than i do. I may be in the last chapters.
>>
>>18576520
No
> I see depression due to an uncertain future
>Anxiety is causing you to give into impulses and you are eager to leave your way of life behind for new ways.
>Impatence will cause you to make bad decisions, and wherever you are thinking of going for this change or job is a poor choice at best.
>You need to take care of other things in your life first before addressing this issue

>wait for genuine opportunities

>Do not be recess and ignore your own instincts
>Deep down you know it is fruitless but are desperately lying to yourself.
>You have set up an image in your head about how you want things to go and pan out.

>You need to wait.
>Better yourself inside and out by devoting yourself to either learning new skills or bettering the ones you already have
>And have a more realistic outlook and expectations.
>>
>>18576550
What should I take care of then? When would I have opportunities?

The problem is; things are so fucking bad I can't really better myself or focus on anything.
>>
>>18576339
Hello. How will this semester go for me? I'm in uni
>>
File: IMG_4233.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4233.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Open read for any one who will take it.
Male, 27
>>
>male

>I had a vision that was unclear on one thing, is my fate completely unavoidable? can i act accordingly and still live?

>saggitarius
>>
trading!
>>
>>18576606
Sagittarius btw
>>
>>18576627
whats up
>>
>>18576644
Get!
>>
>>18576339
>just whatever details you would like me to know about your situation
How is the 6th of february for me?
>>
>>18576627
Query?
Mine is
What are her intentions towards me?
>>
>>18576658
scratch that something urgent came up, i wont be around for half an hour or so
>>
>>18576339
>tfw reader is gone

:(
>>
>>18576644
Still there?
>>
>>18576670
Might be, might not be, still be grateful some people do this out of the kindness of their hearts/other reasons on a taiwanese motherboard repair shop tbqh with you famalamsenpaitchisan sama
>>
>>18576675
yes whats your query?
>>
>>18576680
Why MS never responded to me about TB.
>>
>>18576657
>Whatever you are waiting for will fall below your expectations.
>Be grateful for what you you have and what happens though, because it will still be good.
>At least in the long run
>See this as a chance to grow and become wiser.
>Based off the saying sometimes you win some, sometimes you learn some
>Because you never really lose if you are able to humble yourself and learn something from past mistakes
>I do see you getting something out of this though, but only if you are willing to compromise with yourself and get your head out of the clouds and apply your talents with legitimate effort.

>I see maybe you or someone drinking and driving.
>You have a chance of being seriously injured or getting caught if so.
>>
>>18576339
How is the concert for me
>>
>>18576670
I'm trying heh
I'm actually at work, sitting at the front desk with my deck and get interrupted by guests every so often. I work front desk concierge and Sunday is our slow day so I bring my bag of stuff in :P
>>
>>18576689
Page of Cups, The Tower, The Lovers Reversed

MS is preoccupied on something other than TB right now and it's pretty much collecting all their feelings. Something really bad happened that really shook up his world regarding a previous feeling he had. I think MS found out something about someone they loved that is preoccuping them from responding to you. Once they are stopped being distracted from this disastrous event they will talk to you.

love reading for this month
>>
Trading

What do I need to do to make the nightmares stop
>>
>>18576339
How will this year be for me?
>>
>>18576698
I don't think you have any direction right now, but will attempt to find it. You seem like a dead mess, and are unable to really decide what you really want, except that you want to be involved somehow. I think the next month is you continuing to work this out towards a more positive direction.

I think you'll feel like being social, but are unable to point any woman or type in particular to pursue. Something is unenthusiastic about you.
>>
>>18576700
I'll trade.

What is BM thinking about me right now? Will it go further?
>>
>>18576692
>You know a great many people and tend to get along with others and see their view points/empathize with them
>You are a good listener who others feel good talking to.
>You apply this to your learning skills
>People see your natural charm and genuine attitude and it is refreshing to them

>However you need to be careful about putting on fake attitudes.
>You are getting insecure, and because of this you are putting masks on and forcing yourself to create a presence around others that is false.
>If you do, others will sense your fakeness and become quiet uncomfortable.
>Relax and be yourself, people already like you a lot! and they will appreciate your honest self
>Remain humble in the spot light and in the face of 'glory'
>Getting too caught up in yourself will leave you open to someone taking advantage of you, since all they have to do is say "great job!" and you will trust them.

>I see it going well if you remember to remain humble and genuine and truly enjoy yourself for the sake of enjoyment
>>
>>18576717

Someone's heart is guarded from past hurts making it very difficult to see eye to eye. If they seem guarded your advice is for you to use your leadership in a humble way. Hope that helps
>>
>>18576339
Why am in such despair?
>>
>>18576700
>>18576717
You need to surround yourself, in your daily life, with what won't cause the nightmares, or the subjects of them. Positivity. It's going to take awhile to transition to 'no nightmares' from there, but it will certainly stop.

If you're obsessed about something, pick up more activities. Fill your head with more things, so that it doesn't always resort to the bad. Keep yourself occupied, go out when you feel that way. If you're inside feeling miserable, then it carries over when you sleep there that night.

Finally, try to lessen the impact the nightmares are having on you. Meaning, to remind yourself it isn't such a big deal. It's the kind of fear that creates more fear, and then...more nightmares.
>>
>>18576677
The fuck?
>>
Trading
Does the guy I love like me, love me, or dislike me?
>>
>>18576723
Reader why did you skip me, my query wasnt even about love?
>>
>>18576742
Chances are I didn't see anything, honestly.
I'm not going to waste your time unless I see something that stands out or actually makes sense in a reading.
>>
>>18576751
Guess i got no soul then
Man i find one reader who seems like the real deal and this happens. Whatever
>>
>>18576751

Can you tell me how this current relationship plays into my development?
>>
>>18576690
>>Whatever you are waiting for will fall below your expectations.
>Be grateful for what you you have and what happens though, because it will still be good.
Ayyyy now you got me sweating bullets, top jej

If I may, do you see me failing, at something major (*cough* like an exam *cough*), that same day of 6th february ?
>>
>>18576339
What does this year have in store?
>>
>>18576762
I see you pulling through
>But only if you focus and stop sabotaging yourself
>You keep making excuses as to why you are not applying yourself
>And are comparing your progress to that of others.
>Don't do this, you do you. Stay calm and focused and you will get through this
If you genuinely apply yourself I see you at least avoiding falure
>>
>>18576658
>>18576740
Still around? Im doing the reading
>>
>>18576789
I'm the second query and I'm still around
What's your query
>>
>>18576797
Im the first one anon, i should had been more clearer now that i think about it
>>
hi ids there anyone doing readings(not trades) right now

Thanks
>>
>>18576767
Beware of things that seem to good to be true
>They most likely are
>I see great upheaval and change in your year, but if you are smart it wont all be bad
>These changes will lead to losing a sense of place.
>Without careful navigation and redirection you are headed towards major failure.
>Do not act impulsively
>Do not "Follow your heart" the heart is not a rational creature and will not help you.
>Take opportunities, but view them with caution so you do not get burned.
>If you use your head you will be able to make lemonade out of the lemons life is about to give you
>>
>>18576802
No problem, anon. I'll get started.
>>
>>18576339
What will i be doing after this september?
>>
>>18576808
Can you do me please?
I posted 2 hours ago, i'm
>>18576471
>>
>>18576339
What's in my near future?
>>
>>18576566
>>18576808
Could you get anything from my follow-up?

Thank you for the reading ,and no problems if not.
>>
>>18576802
>four of wands, two of cups, eight of cups, wheel of fortune, knight of pentacles
Looks like she has some good intentions towards you. It seems like she does have some trust issues and she may be quick to abandon the situation before she gets abandoned herself (fear of abandonment/fear of rejection). Don't worry though, if you show her a good time and remain stable she will come to trust you more with time and you guys can continue on with a mostly peaceful and healthy relationship. It's just important to be mindful of your words and actions. People with anxiety tend to jump to the worst possible conclusion. It's not that they want to, they simply can't help it, so if you're having a bad day and you're kinda moody towards her, she may start to think you dislike her or you're cheating on her. It's silly, I know, but just be patient with her. This will be a good relationship if you can work on her trust issues. Offer to go to counseling with her if it ever gets too bad. It'll mean a lot to her.
>>
File: 1482960868379.jpg (71KB, 900x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1482960868379.jpg
71KB, 900x1148px
>>18576779
Thank you for the reading and being nice.
>>
>>18576797
There is or will be a pregnancy, a relationship of yours is headed to something new, a new level if you might call it that, the pregnancy is not necessarily yours, but it will certainly be of someone close to you. You two share a connection, thats for sure but i think you are jumping on this in the wrong way, while love brings out the warmest feelings in you do not let your heart dissuade you,change is coming and it will be trouble and hard but dont worry love will come
Is your lover someone with a forceful personality, one which combines zealous dedication to success? These same attributes can give rise to a formidable enemy. Beware
>>
>>18576830
Thanks anon
>>
>>18576339
What will happen to me over the course of this year?
>>
>>18576832
Wait, so it doesn't look like my relationship with him is heading in a positive direction?
>>
>>18576854
I would say no.Sorry anon
>>
evening divs

offering readings for a little while
>>
>>18576448
Skipped? :(
>>
>>18576808
Thank you. There's a few majors changes that I can think of on the top of my head, but I'm sure a few surprises will be thrown in there.
>>
>>18576899
How can I grow as a person?
>>
>>18576899
What does my romantic future look like?
>>
>>18576899
Will the events that are going to transpire Tuesday push me closer to my desire being fulfilled?
>>
>>18576899
What will cause me stress this year?
>>
>>18576906
five of wands

you are going to need extra perseverance and loads of patience to grow as a person, the card shows to me that your environment seems to be fighting you and nothing seems to be going the way you would like. you must carry on as these are only minor blockages in your life and can be overcome easily with patience and reflectiveness, carry on and this could be good character building progress
>>
>>18576899
Can you give me some insights concerning my lifepath please?
>>
>>18576899
How is my romantic life looking like?
>>
>>18576899
am I pursuing the right things? that's vague but whether its love or my art I feel like I'm at a loss
>>
>>18576910
the hierophant

you wil need to trust yourself with the choosing of your next partner and, dnot conform to rules or any fixed situations just because it might earn you social brownie points, follow your heart, not your social program, you're a free spirited and innovative individual, fuck the status quo
>>
>>1857689
What should I do to become prominent physically?
>>
>>18576911

ten of cups

an end to hostility is possible. If there is fighting around you, it may cease. If you are at war with yourself, you may find peace with the ten of cups, i;m reading here that peace in the family home is on its way
>>
>>18576899
What should I do to become prominent physically?
>>
>>18576899
What does my crush think of me?
>>
>>18576899
I'm going through a shitty situation and I just wanna know if I'm going to end up ok
>>
>>18576947
Thanks!
>>
>>18576917
nice question, not been asked this yet

the tower

card 16 is basically telling me that change is going to stress you the hell out, expect sudden change to your environment, specially something you hold dear, like an idea, or a philosophy, or some agreement you've had, expect a surprise, expect a dam to burst here,, what you do afterwards, how you respond is important, you don't need to embrace the change but try to find the positive in it
>>
>>18576927
the high priestess

there's going to be a pretty big fork in the road at some point in your life, where you will have to make the decision to go left or right, the high priestess poses the challenge to you to go deeper, look beyond the obvious surface situation and look deeper, this might give you the insight as to which path to take when the moment arises
>>
>>18576899
Will i ever act on those tendencies
>>
>>18576959
Good, you always seem to take a liking to my questions :) I try to steer away from the typical ones that pop up.

Thank you, I'll attempt to keep the spazzing to a minimum with this situation on its way.
>>
>>18576929
eight of wands

the eight of wands is usually a sign that you need to declare you love for someone immediately, this isn't a reading for the distant future, this is advice for now which will have prominent implications on your future love life. strike while the irons hot!
>>
Female
Am I with the right person (gemini sun gemini moon cancer rising)
Should I change my college major
Aqaurius sun Aries moon Sagittarius rising
>>
>>18576899
Will i be in a relationship this year?
>>
>>18576899
Does he has feelings for me? Is he hiding something?
>>
>>18576970
Thanks man
>>
>>18576933
ace of pentacles

the card tells me that the correct thing to be persueing is what gives you stability in your life financially, here is a symbol of possibility and prosperity, now is the time to be real and centered, both feet on the ground, do what your common sense tells you to do
>>
>>18576899
Will I ever get my friends back?
>>
>>18576899
Female, how does my ex J (male) feel about me? He's been acting strange
>>
>>18576899
What will be of us in the end?
>>
>>18577012
thanks for the reading friend. I'm not sure if I'll ever internalize that but its greatly appreciated, god bless!
>>
>>18576899
Male

What does the future look like regarding the relationship I'm currently in.
>>
File: 1485383846186.jpg (52KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
1485383846186.jpg
52KB, 640x364px
>Ask multiple readers about a next gf
>All describe the same person, all positive
>Nothing happens
T-thanks /div/
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
File: 1485678655614.jpg (22KB, 552x440px) Image search: [Google]
1485678655614.jpg
22KB, 552x440px
>>18577104
Maybe it hasn't been enough time. Maybe you fucked it all up by thinking the world was going to grant you a gf, and you ended up not taking the proper course and action to acquire one. Maybe those specific readers literally just flip cards.

Or yes maybe it's all fake.
>>
>>18577104
stop thinking about it and give it time
if you just asked about gf and not time period then no wonder nothing happens
>>
File: 1484769857598.jpg (17KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1484769857598.jpg
17KB, 466x349px
>>18577111
>and you ended up not taking the proper course and action to acquire one
I tried putting myself "out there" but I just got called a school shooter.
So maybe you're rigth It's all lies
>>18577114
>>18577114
>not time period
It was supposed to be this year, but who knows
>>
i put forth a request that three things be told:
first tell of past or present within my age, that i might confirm the source.
second tell of things soon to come within my yet, that i might be prepared.
last tell of a wise course within the project i hold most dear, that my success might be brought near.
>>
File: 1485208588045.gif (307KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
1485208588045.gif
307KB, 200x100px
>>18577153
>rhyming dear with near
>>
>>18577158
i had not intended it to rhyme.
wish i had thought of doing that though, i could have made the previous lines rhyme as well.
>>
>>18577110
query? method?
>>
>>18577104
maybe you should [spoiler]take in active role in it happening[/spoiler]
>>
>>18577110
>>18577198
I'll trade if you guys are around.
>>
Trading.... Why do I get that tense feeling around her?
>>
>>18577252
I got you.
Mine: what are LS's intentions towards me?
>>
>>18577198
>>18577249
I do bibliomancy.

My query: When should I leave?
>>
Anyone can scry and trade?
>>
>>18577252
>temperance, six of wands, nine of pentacles, three of wands, strength
She may come across as a stoic person sometimes, but she's actually quite intense on the inside. She holds a lot in and it radiates out. She really is searching for a way to express herself best but nothing feels comfortable or right. If you're worried, she's not a bad person, but she is holding a lot in. She has potential to be an 'intense' person, and she may tend to leave her mark on those she gets close to.
That being said, if you continue any form of a relationship with her, it'll mostly be an enjoyable experience for you once you dig below the surface.
Mine: >>18577257
>>
>>18577259
I can.

Will they accept the proposal?
>>
>>18577258
Hey. I'd like a passage on the guy I like feelings for me.
>ace of swords, page of wands, Chariot, tower, ace of cups
Trust your instincts. If you already think you should leave, you should. Logic will play a huge role in this for you. If things don't look good, it's because they're not. If you continue like this things will fall apart completely and it will be a destructive experience for you. That being said, after all the bs you'll find a new beginning of some kind. Try to use the energy of this beginning as an opportunity to craft a better experience for yourself. Things all around seem better after you leave the situation.
>>
>>18577257
>>
I just got my first deck of Tarot cards

Through years of playing TCG, I am actually incapable of "accidentally" reversing cards. Unless I reverse the cards on purpose, it's not going to happen. I will forever shuffle cards so that they are all the same direction

Do I just accept my fate and only ever have normal cards, or should I try on purpose to get reversed cards sometimes?
>>
>>18577286
Huh? What is this for?
>>
>>18577289
You don't have to ever reverse the cards. If that's not how you read, then don't worry about it. The right cards will pop up for whatever the situation is, so don't stress about reversals. Plenty of tarot readers never reverse the cards.
>>
>>18577289
Some people--myself included--find reversed cards unnecessary. Some people find that there is enough symbolism in the deck already to serve enough of a purpose, and it's quality over quantity as far as that goes.
>>
>>18577297
I have to agree, and a single card reading on top of that? Like what? And doesn't even take a second to write it down and what he thinks? Just a screenshot. Wow, thanks man.
>>
>>18577267
Still here?
>>
>>18577310
Yep.
>>
>>18577267
Six of Wands, Ten of Wands, Four of Cups

Is this coming after a really big disappointment in their lives? Perhaps something really bad has happened to them and now they are in need of some relief. They will accept this proposal but it will be after some careful introspection and realizing that this won't be like the current stream of events that are happening that are not that positive in their lives. They will use it as some relief after some disappointment, but yes they will say.

Am I going to be with the person I love?
>>
>>18577104

I was told by around ten different readers that i was either going to marry or at least enter a relationship with this girl i already know, some even described her physically appearance (one that leaves no room for misinterpretation due to some very particular traits). In the end seems like she did not really liked me, at all... To the point i was not even able to maintain a relationship as friends.

Come to think... Does anyone has that pasta of that chick confessing to a guy because the cards told her to? Maybe i should use that strategy for the next one :^)
>>
>>18577276
''Kate woke up one morning, aged forty. She did not hide the fact from herself, but she kept it dark from the others.''

He has some feelings for you good anon, but he's keeping it hide. I doubt he'll come forward to you until he thinks better about the whole situation.

Thank you so much for the reading. I do think I should leave, I can't see any 'new' beginning here. Things are gettting worse everyday
>>
>>18577344
I should clarify. I meant the new beginning after leaving the situation. Things will start going much better for you after that.
Thanks for the read!
>>
>>18577330
Okay. One sec.
>>
>>18577316
that's not a good excuse if you can't give it your 100% then don't even bother man. Some people here look for answers not some dude who halfs ass shit here. get woke mang
>>
>>18577330
I'm sort of being told that things have to be initiated first, in order for me to say anything for sure. I have nothing to work with. I get the feeling that beyond wanting to be with this person, you don't have an accurate idea of what to expect. So, not knowing anything, there's nothing I can tell you to look out for, because I can't refer to do anything about the way you two are together.

I see yes, but it'll take some time. I get 'not now', but certainly a huge potential. I think it has to do with you as a person, need to make some changes for the better. More self-reliant. Otherwise what's certainly there might be sabotaged.
>>
File: Tizian_091.jpg (1MB, 2286x2952px) Image search: [Google]
Tizian_091.jpg
1MB, 2286x2952px
Reading for 1/29/17

The Empress, Eight of Cups, Seven of Cups reversed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=068AFYvd58E

Can you abandon the world? How would you do it? You, the center of it all. The eternal you, the ephemeral me. You will always be there. I fade, coming in and out of "the world." Will it anger me to be eaten? We've all been eaten by The Leviathan. The world is a whale floating through the stars. It loves us so much it ate us. Do you love your food? 7 billion stomachs churning the same meal over and over. It's life! It gives, we take. We give to each other. It goes on... Does fiction scare you? Does it scare you that all of it might be real? The point is you can do anything, but you can't break the system because everyone's brains would crash. And you wouldn't want that anyway, would you? I live in fear... but it's fun. How do you get away from the world? Do you go to another one? Do you bounce from world to world as you please. "Sometimes you want raspberry, sometimes you want strawberry." From Knight of Cups. I'm trying to be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lJiwKskTlE

Doing readings. Just give me an image and a song, your gender, and a query (you can suggest a general reading) and I will give you a reading. I promise to get to everyone! Eventually... optional donation: [email protected]
>>
I'm offering readings, 3 card draw. Give me your:

>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Query

And I'll get to you when I can.

Note: I don't do love readings. I might pick one up here and there if the query seems interesting, but generally I don't do it.
>>
>>18577385
Male
Sagitarius
Will my partner have luck today in leaving her home?
>>
>>18577385
F
Leo
What happens February for me?
>>
>>18577381

I'd suggest you don't take all of this at face value anon.

Some trolls just want to watch the /div/ burn.
>>
>>18577385
Male
Capricorn
Should I make music?
>>
>>18577385
27 male libra , general reading with main idea ; "Am I going the right path ? Will epicness happen ? When ? How ? Also, what about love (not That important) and material wealth ?
>>
>>18577382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IWskDPhc6E

Female
Can you tell me if S is worth my emotions, if he's worth my feelings? There are clues he likes me, but then other things conflict that. Usually outside forces, like other girls.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1484973664115.jpg (136KB, 896x891px) Image search: [Google]
1484973664115.jpg
136KB, 896x891px
>>18577382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXTEf3LGUc

Male
General Reading

Thanks senpai. I like your style. You're making /div/ a better place for all.
>>
File: 115194-131-45D81E23.jpg (158KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
115194-131-45D81E23.jpg
158KB, 900x675px
>>18577382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdUlGQIzeWY

M
Will these shorter accomplishments ever add up? How much?
>>
>>18577374

Woke as fuck to the point where you plans are of no concern
>>
>>18577385

Male
Scorpio

Source of this discontent?
>>
File: 1482977537172.jpg (214KB, 639x916px) Image search: [Google]
1482977537172.jpg
214KB, 639x916px
>>18577382
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Nj41Gz-B4OA
Is my dream possible?
>>
>>18577388
>Will my partner have luck today in leaving her home?

Eight of Wands
The Empress
The Fool

"Luck" is not the term I'd use to describe it, but she will be fine. She has direction and willpower. The only problem is that she gets lost easily.

>>18577390
>What happens February for me?

Eight of Wands
The Fool
Strength

February looks like a time where you will need to find a new sense of direction, and once you find it you will do well along your path. February is a good time to do a bit of cleaning, literally and metaphorically.
>>
File: IMG_0402.jpg (811KB, 1105x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.jpg
811KB, 1105x700px
>>18577382
Male
Query: General reading, please.
Song: https://youtu.be/BnmglWHoVrk
>>
File: IMG_5459.jpg (51KB, 500x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5459.jpg
51KB, 500x177px
>>18577382
Female
Can I trust him?
https://youtu.be/2Bb0k9HgQxc
>>
>>18577385
23, female, Capricorn
Do I have a future as a scientist in the field I'm studying?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18577382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ifwQPhYWo

Male. What can you tell me about my mid-term future? Will i have a good job or a wife or anything.
>>
>>18577439
You post on /int/ rigth?
>>
>>18577404
Six of Cups reversed, Page of Swords reversed, The Hanged Man.

What I'm getting from here is that you have sort of unrealistic expectations of him and what your emotional state would be like with him. I think in order to find the person that's best for you you need to look back into your childhood and look at the sort of things you liked as a kid. I liked whales so I'd go for fat girls. That was a joke. But you get the idea. Go for someone that makes you feel like a kid. Sometimes a little jealousy thrown in the mix is good. A doll explodes during the afternoon business meeting. He's sort of "all talk no action" and you won't get much from him. You will also be sacrificing something to put your emotions in. It's hard to trust someone when everything is kind of up in the air like it is right now. Do you feel stable? Lord knows I don't feel stable but I can't tell if it's just me or not. Could be like the universe, energetically or some new age bullshit going on. I think God likes new age bullshit though. I'm rambling. He's worth it if you can trust him, if you think he's liking other girls, well you can trust that about him. Maybe you'd have a relationship like you'd know he'd be looking at other girls but always have you at the center of his attention. I dunno. Have fun!
>>
File: night.jpg (36KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
36KB, 600x401px
>>18577440
This is my picture for the query i suppose.
>>
>>18577444
Huh? No. Only posted this question twice. First time the reader didn't reply, so this is my second go.
>>
>>18577398
>Should I make music?

Four of Cups
Four of Swords
Ten of Wands

Creating something is tough. You'll find yourself bored -- almost to the point of disgust -- with it, but the only way to get somewhere is to carry on with it. Four of Swords says to isolate and focus on music. Many beat makers say to spend an entire summer making a finished beat every single day, maybe you should do something like that? Ten of Wands then comes to remind you that creativity while wonderful, can also be a heavy burden. Having ideas and not being able to realize them weighs heavily in our hearts, so remember to stay strong with it.

>>18577399
>General

Eight of Swords
Two of Cups
Ten of Cups

You can make whatever you want of your life if you just choose to take action. There is romance, love, and success in life ahead of you if you just start taking action in your life instead of waiting around for someone to save you.
>>
>>18577452
I confused you with some other anon
Also female and wanting to be a scientist, australian and blonde, if I remember well
>>
>>18577432
thank you very much
>>
Will trade

How am I doing in my spiritual growth?
>>
>>18577385
female
cancer
What can I focus on to steer myself towards the right path?
>>
>>18577460
Nope, not me. I am neither of those things you described. Lol Good luck on your search though. Haha
>>
>>18577382
Is he hiding something for me? what are his feelings?

F

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY-eyZuW_Uk
>>
>>18577406
Six of Swords reversed, Queen of Pentacles reversed, Queen of Wands.

You can't move on from something. I see you holding it right... there! In your tummy. You gotta puke it up. Come on just puke it out... there you go... good. You made a mess but mommy will take care of that. You love your mommy? Your mommy loves you. Okay now. Your journey is a warm one, full of comfort. Are you comfy anon? You make me feel comfy with your compliments. You felt the force of 20 million ugly doves rising into your solar system. What are you going to feed them? I suggest you ask Jesus for bread. When's the last time you went to church? I suggest you go, you might learn something about yourself even if you find it dreadfully boring. Cheers matey.

>>18577440
gimme an image, i'll get to you eventually.
>>
>>18577464
I got you.
Mine: will the visit I have planned to see him make him want to be with me again?
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (72KB, 1242x1995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
72KB, 1242x1995px
>>18577382
https://youtu.be/Rajof9Qigos

Will I get into a relationship with my crush?
>>
>>18577385
18/f/leo/
what will happen to me in august?
>>
>>18577478
I'm a male, sorry
>>
>>18577477

In short yes. I got queen of swords for you which points toward good self awareness.

For him I got queen of cups which means he'll be or is very happy about it. You just have to trust your intuition.
>>
File: image-slider1.jpg (104KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
image-slider1.jpg
104KB, 1000x500px
>>18577472
>>18577382

pic
>>
>>18577464
The Devil Reversed, Page of Cups, Queen of Wands

Good. I see your dedication in improving spiritually is paying off and you are seeing a lot of results almost right away. However I feel there is not a lot of substance to whatever you are doing right now. You are focusing more on the short term gains more than the long term gains and the long term gains will be more important for you spiritually. You need to break free from something that is holding you back in order to meet your full potential because right now that is what is preventing you from achieving long term gains. You are still inexperienced and young and have a lot of time to improve though.

Is there a future for us?
>>
>>18577458
>en of Wands then comes to remind you that creativity while wonderful, can also be a heavy burden. Having ideas and not being able to realize them weighs heavily in our hearts, so remember to stay strong with it.
This is the heart of the matter, I have a fear of not making true my ideas or making them wrong.
Thanks
>>
>>18577424
>Source of this discontent?

The Sun
The Moon
Seven of Cups

People are realizing that the sun can't stay up forever, and that eventually all that good energy is going to run out, and once it has, they won't be able to just have what they want anymore. They can either wait for the sun to come back up again, or start making their own energy.

>>18577439
>Do I have a future as a scientist in the field I'm studying?

Two of Cups
King of Swords
Knight of Swords

You have a future, but to really succeed you're going to have to sacrifice a lot of your personal life for it. However, it almost seems to me that there is someone in your life that finds your smarts and dedication attractive. Keep them in mind, but don't place romance over knowledge.
>>
>>18577488
>>18577477

Also I see death as the present and again, got queen of cups as the future. The 10 of swords was past and points to some past failure or negative emotions
>>
>>18577464
>two of swords, four of swords, six of cups, four of cups, lovers
Wow. Every card here was about either introspection or making a choice. It seems like you may be at a crossroads with your spiritual development, and if you feel like you're stagnant it's because you are. There may be some old ways or habits you need to let go of before you can truly progress further on the path you've chosen. It seems like some of the sacrifices you may have to make won't exactly be comfortable for you. The cards advise that you take a moment from your journey--a week, a month, whatever you need--and meditate. It seems like this choice will end up being a big deal. It may make or break your journey, though I get the feeling you make the right choice, and the best choice conducive to progress.
Good luck, anon.
This me:
>>18577477
>>
>>18577488
Thanks!
>>
>>18577501

Could it be I have to give up drugs and drinking in order to get the most out of my current relationship which will help me grow?
>>
>>18577385
I'm done with readings for today. I'm sorry if you didn't get one. Next time I post I'll remember to note how much time I have.
>>
>>18577497
>finds your smarts and dedication attractive
Haha yeah, he's my rock. :) Thanks. He totally supports me pouring as much of myself as I need into this.
>>
>>18577385
Male
Saggitarius
How does my year look like?
>>
>>18577508
Very possible. Though that's always a good choice. If you can't function properly with (or even without) drugs or alcohol it may be time to think about getting help. Plus you'll love longer and all that. What are you hiding from? Why do you need to be in a daze all the time?
>>
>>18577417
Seven of Swords, Nine of Wands, The Hanged Man.

I love that movie, Ran. My favorite quote is "I see all that I've destroyed on this withered plain. A phantom army rising against me." Something like that. I loved how the old king saw everything that he destroyed and I sort of felt like I had destroyed my relationship at the time. But life goes on, here I am! You are being tested right now by a sneaky God and it's hard to please him because he loves being sneaky and it's hard to catch him up and give him a gift or something. It's the little things that make life bearable. Like having a good beer. These are things that truly matter to life. Little accomplishments are worth more than the big ones. If you believe in Jesus or at least the story of Jesus he sacrificed his life so that we could live. He already made the big sacrifice, you just need to make little ones. Like how much attention are you going to give your loved ones (there's only a limited amount of time to devote to everyone and sacrifices have to be made). You will try your best. You're a very serious person and you enjoy thinking about serious intellectual things. I once felt like I was having a heart attack and I thought I was going to be reincarnated as Napoleon and live his whole life but the thing that stopped me from going down that path was I couldn't be gay if I wanted to (I'm not gay) because I was having delusions that God was a fag and you really make a baby with two guys not a guy and a girl. Lol. I'm better now. Keep in mind this is who you're getting advice from guys. Do things that have meaning to you. You are the ultimate source of your own meaning. We create our own meaning. Luckily we have this amazing language to speak in.
>>
>>18577516

I don't know. That's why I'm struggling. But I can't seem to figure out what it is.
>>
>>18577474
I did after that post but when you get skipped once, it's over. Such is life in /div/
>>
>>18577421
there there anon :^)
go back to your lil tarot app and continue to be a mediocre reader
>>
>>18577516
Live, not love, but also that sometimes. I'm sure your partner may be happy if you clean yourself up. Nothing like experiencing the untimely death of her partner due to substance abuse to fuck up the rest of her life.
>>
>>18577323
this anon is right! if you're gonna half ass shit then don't even do it. what's worst than a mediocre reader is one who uses electronic devices to do a read the cards
>>
>>18577521
The cards were very clear about you getting that straight. Honestly, there's nothing wrong with going to counseling and trying to figure that out.
>>
>>18577531

Can you draw a card to clarify whether it's what I suspect it is? It's an issue I've talked about in therapy but we've come to no conclusion yet
>>
>>18577538
>emperor, eight of wands, nine of cups rx
I'd say yes, this is what is preventing you from making progress in your life.
>>
>>18577544

So if we broke up...?
>>
We're so fucking lost guys

Goodnight yall
>>
>>18577544
>>18577546

Sorry to pester you I just need to know
>>
>>18577427
The Star reversed, Four of Wands reversed, The Devil reversed.

The main thing you need to focus on to make your dream actualized into the material world is communication. And communication is a very funny thing because we feel as though what we say reflects our thoughts but really our thoughts are so amorphous that they could hardly be uttered as anything at all. We're so lucky to be able to communicate and your dream needs to be communicated through the material world (but it will resonate with people's souls). You have a lot of despair and feel as if you're living in a broken world without your dream being possible... I see this sadness and this fear. But you will break on through this fear and reach freedom. We are all looking for freedom and we will all get there, eventually, n matter how weird the road is and what we have to do we will find a way to be free. Do you believe in conspiracy theories? I mean the main one, that we're being controlled by forces we don't understand. That's the main one. I used to believe that Stanley Kubrick had created my life for a film and that we were all actors in that film and he ran it like a general and was so fierce and evil and ugh. I could go on about Stanley Kubrick. Pursue your dream. Even if it doesn't come out like you want it to you will at least have something and you will leave this world having done something instead of nothing.
>>
File: HK.jpg (442KB, 1024x1434px) Image search: [Google]
HK.jpg
442KB, 1024x1434px
>>18577382

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHICx7WwlhU

How do i find the right team for this task? Do i already know people able to help?
>>
>>18577511
It's alright :) Thanks for the ones you did get to. More than enough.
>>
>>18577546
King of cups, hanged man, four of cups
Unhappiness, introspection, but eventually progress. The king of cups is in touch with his emotions. You'll learn something from this, though it may take a while for you to move on from her
>>
>>18577567
>>18577554
Not at all, anon. I hope you can get things figured out
>>
Guys I'm going to group therapy, I'll be back in an hour.
>>
File: tumblr_oc7en7uAyB1utempso2_1280.jpg (64KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc7en7uAyB1utempso2_1280.jpg
64KB, 541x540px
>>18577382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adaTEdqR4xI
male
will I ever have success at the festival? How will I be seen?

i'll trade to get this reading done, if you want.
>>
>>18577570

Does this mean I need to be with a guy or is it because I'm not ready for a relationship?
>>
>>18577458
Well ... I think you misreaded here ... I'm everything except passive or awaiting for someone to save me ><
>>
>>18577598
I mean . . . that was pretty evident with my query already . . .
>>
>>18577558
>Do you believe in conspiracy theories? I mean the main one, that we're being controlled by forces we don't understand. That's the main one. I used to believe that Stanley Kubrick had created my life for a film and that we were all actors in that film and he ran it like a general and was so fierce and evil and ugh. I could go on about Stanley Kubrick
I get what you are saying, sometimes I believe in my life being controlled by someone who likes to make me suffer.
As for the dream, I dont want to do a bad job, I want it to be perfect, you wouldnt believe the things im willing to do to make it that way, I need it to be seen as great.
Anyways, thanks a lot.
>>
Trading!
>>
>>18577574
Okay!
:^D
Good luck!
>>
>>18577614
>>18577576
>>
>>18577587

Trading for someone to read this
>>
>>18577458
>>18575831
>>>18577598

I followed your advice and made my own interpretation of the 3 cards ... I really doesn't understand your interpretation ,

But still, thank you for the work
>>
>>18577587
>>18577641
>five of wands, knight of pentacles, two of pentacles, three of wands
I would say because you're not quite ready, but you're also not as far off from ready as you think. it seems like there is some balance you need to achieve in your life. perhaps you're too passive and need to have some sort of emotional foundation to stand on before you try to open your heart with another person. This can also mean that you may need to gain more confidence in yourself and start putting yourself out there.
any other questions?
I need a love general for march. i have someone in mind though.
>>
>>18577654

I'll get ya here in a bit
>>
>>18577687
mmk
>>
New Thread:

>>18577695
>>
>>18577385
M?
Libra!
How can I regain my spirituality?
>>
>>18577703
>>18577511
>>
>>18577692

Getting 5 of swords so you should make sure your words are true to you, otherwise you'll get what you don't want.

Future position for love for you though says you generally need to open your heart more
>>
>>18577742
ok thank you
>>
>>18577433
The Moon reversed, Nine of Cups, The Chariot

You are satisfied with your life because it seems as though you're the one in control but this is just an illusion. You have a battle that needs to be fought, but I think you will win. Remember satisfaction is only temporary. Joy lasts forever. Remember how blissful we were when we could fly? I have a memory of me flying around my living room at a very young age, I don't know whether it's "true" or not, but i still have the memory. Do you have dreams you fly? They are more than dreams. Always have faith, it's the strongest thing you can have. Better than power.
>>
>>18577631
I use two decks, I hope you don't mind!

>Deck 1:
It's up to you
You are ready!
>Deck 2:
Don’t hold back right now. The timing is perfect, and you’re ready to soar!
“Although you may feel intimidated by the prospect of change, and by the thought of moving past your comfort zone, you’re readyto fly high. Welcome new opportunities, and know that it’s safe to follow your heart and dreams. Keep your focus upon love, service, and spirit, and avoid naysayers or skeptics. Remember that you inspire others with your story of turning challenges into victories.

Prospects looks hella good my dude!

>My Query:
I'm going through a rough patch right now and I was wondering if ill end up ok and stronger
>>
>>18577773
God. I keep getting that. It's really insane.

I'll get started.
>>
>>18577773
>>18577777
I immediately got a certain yes. This time will feel like an odd trip, in retrospect. Like a dream sequence. In fact, victory is next to you, but The Moon tells me you have trouble recognizing it. You are capable of putting in the proper effort to get out of this.

This time should be seen as a continuation of general improvement. It's just that The Moon's influence has you feeling that what you've gained so far has actually left you stranded.

It is recommended you take this seriously though, and devote more time to yourself. Think of yourself as being in the trenches. Perhaps this will put you into more proper mental positioning. Just working with the barebones, instead of trying to maintain your current level of extracurricular activity.
>>
>>18577777
Hell yeah man! You got this! I believe in you!
>>
>>18577814
Oh thanks, my dude!
>>
>>18577436
Page of Cups, The Emperor, Two of Cups reversed.

Well yes and no. He's very endearing because he possesses both the qualities of someone who is very creative and also someone who is very fatherly I think. He might make a good father someday. But there is some relationship issues that will need to be solved. Near-break-ups. ;_; Go with your gut. I say be wary, but ultimately trust him.
>>
Male

Should we break up? If so, why?
>>
>>18577449
>>18577440
>>18577522
I didn't skip you it's just taking me a while and I wanted to get an image before I got to you and then had to skip you...

Eight of Swords reversed, Death, Seven of Pentacles.

You have a vision for what your future looks like and now you just need help with the practical things that will make it work. I'll tell you to try and have fun with the process as this is a process and will take some time, so you might as well have fun with it. If you're going to have a wife it will be one that is very beautiful, but also very focused on death. You will need to get past this somehow. You will end up with a good job that you enjoy eventually, but it will take some searching.
>>
>>18577856
Maybe

Reasons
>>
>>18577749
Thank you very much, I appreciate the feedback.
I have too had dreams of flying... And a old memory of just flying in general, but I can't distinguish if it was a dream. I visited many worlds, but I did more than just flying.
Good wishes to you.
>>
test
>>
icle
>>
File: 1469490317027.jpg (17KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
1469490317027.jpg
17KB, 244x207px
>>18576424
Thank you for the reading.
I guess.
>>
Trading, I read cards and scry
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.