[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 51

File: 1480310802732.jpg (75KB, 560x754px) Image search: [Google]
1480310802732.jpg
75KB, 560x754px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18567771
>>
>>18571322
daijoubu miyagi-san?
>>
Query to someone helping:
Hi there!
My question is..
>would i know the hide true someday?
>>
>>18571345
Your question makes no sense
>>
File: 1434328375262.jpg (54KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1434328375262.jpg
54KB, 500x348px
Ok, here's my query:
>male
>22
>roderick

Should i tell, my best friend, what i feel about her? It could break our friendship forever.
>>
Male

What should my next career move be?
>>
>>18571353
If being honest threatens your friendship, then it wasn't much of a friendship to begin with was it? I've been on both ends of that little problem, so long as you can keep your emotions in check, and you two talk about it like adults, it shouldn't threaten anything. It's when people get pissy about their feelings not being reciprocated that it gets messy.
>>
hey. i wanna trade. my question is, will he want to be with me again?

just gimme yours and i'll get cracking.
>>
File: 1440043351590.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1440043351590.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>18571346
You don't make sense and you don't see me talking about it..
Anyways.
>would i know the true someday?
It s-sounds better for you senpai?
>>
>>18571363
The problem is that i'm in love with her, she does not even suspect about that and that's ok for while, but i can not handle anymore, i need to tell her. What to do?
>>
>>18571345
Ask and you shall receive. You will experience wild doge
>>
>>18571373
I'll start on yours. Mine is:
Is he looking forward to seeing me?
>>
>>18571375
As I said, be honest. If she turns you down, don't get pissy about it; in fact you're most likely to be the one who cause things to go sour. From the was you type, things are gonna blow up anyway if you don't confess.
>>
>>18571373
Ten of cups, wheel of fortune, ten of wands, eight of pentacles, six of wands
Seems like he may someday, but it's still a maybe about whether or not he will be open to it, and once he does open up, it's going to take a lot of time and patience to move towards a relationship again. You'll have to be patient and dedicated. No sleeping around, no dating around, as little impatience as possible. If you can manage that, there is success in your future.
>>
>>18571373

This me:
>>18571400
Mine is: >>18571390
>>
>>18571377
What kind of wild doge? The such type? Or the angery?
>>
Requesting some help

Taurus, early 20's
male

What would you advise to someone who no longer has a place in this world?
>>
>>18571322
>will senpai consider me kawaii now?

Anyway, it's McDonald's time guys, I will do readings until I feel I can't anymore.

I need a query and a gender. And a time frame. I will do 3 card readings.

GO!

This is my theme song now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuPc3OGAyVQ
>>
>>18571408
wild doggystyle anon, that's obviously what he meant
>>
>>18571423
FAGGOT
>>18571413
FAGGOT
>>18571420
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
>>18571403
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
>>
File: meme_magic.jpg (70KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
meme_magic.jpg
70KB, 1024x1113px
>>18571426
>>
>>18571420

Male... Next 3 months I guess

Should me and this coworker be friends or wut
>>
>>18571420
I would like a general future reading for the year of 2017.

Male

Here is another song in return:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vfDYQ6ZHc
>>
>>18571420

This please time frame is the immediate future >>18571413
>>
>>18571420
Male here
If I were to stay a while longer is she actually going to get her shit together? Basically should I just cut and run now?
Max timeframe would be now to three months, and that's a generous one
>>
>>18571390
>>18571400

3 of swords reversed, page of cups reversed, 8 of pentacles, 8 of swords

deep down, yeah, he's looking forward to it. but there's also an overwhelming feeling of unease gnawing at him about the whole deal. he feels like a lot of things could go wrong here and they're clouding his judgement about the situation, but so long as you work hard with him to help him realize there's nothing to worry about, then it'll all be ok.

thanks for your part, sorry if i got back to you late. i appreciate it. he's worth the wait.
>>
>>18571420
Female
General love reading for next few months, please
>>
>>18571420
Male

Wtf can i expect to happen to me this year? Positive and negative

Thanks
>>
>>18571442
Thanks. Good luck with your guy
>>
>>18571420
male, next 3 months. What is this string of repeated dreams trying to tell me?
>>
>>18571435
Can't I need concise questions or a domain. Like love, or career or whatever.
>>
>>18571420
Ehat can you see in my close future?
Male
Aries
>420 ayy
>>
>>18571435
>>18571455
Love reading please.
>>
>>18571420
Female
Will i stop being a little bitch and actually focus on my studies this semester
>>
>>18571433
It would indeed benefit you
>>18571438
You will find a way if you try hard, but it won't be easy.

>>18571444
You will have emotional hardships but somehow will mantain a balance in all that chaos.

>>18571446
Apparently the results will be good, you will find some happiness particularly in earthly matters.

>>18571452
There are some emotional issues deep inside you, you need to solve the problems related to said issues in order to regain balance. You do seem to struggle with that btw.
>>
File: 46.jpg (30KB, 283x413px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
30KB, 283x413px
I'll be performing three tarot readings (maybe more at a later time, if I have the energy).
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Make your queries as concise as possible. I want queries, not essays; Excessive information is nearly as bad as insufficient information.
Bad Query "What are results of project?".
Good Query: "What will be the results of the personal project I'm currently focused on?".
Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"
Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"
>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, platonic relationship, professional project, financial situation)
>Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query (Singular, one query per querent)
>>
>>18571457
What is 'close' future, give me a time frame please.

>>18571465
You will face some terrible emotional problems, but on the other hand you will recover from them. It will also involve some overwhelming feelings too.
>>
>>18571474

It would benefit me but it's not romantic right?
>>
>>18571467
No. There are some self restricting ideas you need to address
>>
>>18571490
That's correct. It is not romantic at all.
>>
>>18571420
Hope you're still at it.

Will I be able to find the job in the limited amount of time I have? 1 month.
>>
>>18571474
>You will have emotional hardships but somehow will mantain a balance in all that chaos.
Thanks. Balance is important to me. Especially now. Guess more fucked up thing are going to happen, huh?
>>
>>18571484
female
Staying in bed on a rainy day.
Do I have a future as a scientist?
>>
>>18571420
>>18571441
Is there something I need to clarify or was the skip unintentional?
>>
>>18571503
Yes. Be sure to appreciate what you have and use it to your advantage.
>>
>>18571510
I simply did not see it.

They say yes. Be patient and wait.
>>
>>18571420
Male

I'm going back to university next month to do complete my Nursing degree. Will I fall into the same pattern that resulted in me having to take a period of absence last year? Am I kidding myself about this being my right path?
>>
>>18571420
Male
Next 6 months
Will I finally settle on my plans for my future?
>>
>>18571474
Thank you!
>>18571484
26, male, the feeling of knotted string running through my fingers

Which problem are my dreams trying to get me to confront?
>>
>>18571521
Go for it, it is indeed your path. And it also seems to be you will complete your studies before the end of this year.
>>
>>18571522
They say yes.
>>
>>18571518
Alright. I guess I can wait then, if the circumstances are in order. Thanks
>>
Anyway, McDonald's time is over. Sing Ran Ran Ru to pay Respects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI5YFVagu8M
>>
>>18571420
Male
i will succeed in my plans this year senpai?
>>
>>18571420
female
will he and i get back together officially this year?
>>
>>18571524
Thanks anon, I wouldn't be finished until 2018 but I'm hoping I've sorted myself out enough to get to that point.

Any tips on moving past shame and niggling self-hatred?
>>
>>18571489
1 day.. 2 weeks, 1 month.. Idk please feel free
>>
>>18571484
No fucking around huh.

Female
Sunsets when I'm on a plane
I'll try and phrase this as best as I can, let me know if I need to brush up; Should I detach myself from this clique and strengthen my (platonic, friendship) bonds with these two girls on my course instead?
>>
>>18571484
Male
Seeing the moon over my window.
Does this current project (its more of an idea for the moment) called \\// have any potential?
>>
Aries

for the week of 1/30-2/4

beginning: 2 of Swords
middle: The Hanged Man
end: 4 of Cups

For the Aries this week, they will be faced with two important choices and are at a crossroads this week. In the beginning of the week they must choose one pathway or the other and the middle of the week they will be waiting for this choice's effects to take place. This choice could deal with any situation from dealing with two lovers, two jobs, or any situation where you are faced with a choice. The Aries in the middle of the week may feel stuck like nothing is going to happen but at the end of the week their choice may manifest or the effects of their choice will manifest while Aries are waiting around. This can take the form of a lover. The Aries may feel jumbled in the middle of the week like they are upside down but they will use logic to calm down and get their head straight and that's when the things they are waiting for will happen.
>>
>>18571601
Can you do Gemini?
>>
>>18571484

male
travel

Should I keep waiting for Uya?
what kind of feelings she has for me now?
>>
Male
Scorpio
Sleep

How is B doing?
>>
>>18571484
If you are still around

Male
Spending time with the ones I love.

Some readers have told me there is a sort of energy/entity attached to me, almost like a parasyte. What is it? what does it want from me?
>>
File: 1485221603823.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1485221603823.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>18571612
>parasite
>>
>>18571571

I find it to be an effective litmus test.

About Query: Strife - 5 of Wands
Hidden Influences: The Hierophant
External Influences: Knight of Cups
Likely Outcome: Disappointment - 5 of Cups

If you detach from the clique and bond with the others, things do not bode well. The bonds you hope to reinforce are glass, and though they may appear tough, will break easily. An old saying comes to mind "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush". It's my advice that you don't detach yourself.
>>
Pisces

for the week of 1/30-2/5

beginning: The Hermit
middle: The Hierophant
end: Temperance

I sense that Pisces have been dealing with the death of someone close to them and it shows in these cards. The Pisces this week will feel alone or will willingly be alone and going within to find answers for the questions that they seek. The Pisces may have to deal with institutions like their job when they really want to go home and cuddle up in their bed or many Pisces will be going to church this week on Wednesday. The Pisces may also be feeling the spiritual effects of something and that is why their energy is down. At the end of the week could be the funeral or they may be wanting to have a quiet night in and just drinking wine and watching movies. I am getting a depressed energy this week for the Pisces but it will get easier towards the end of this week. They could have an Aquarius friend to help them get through whatever they're going through.

The numbers of the cards equals 28 or 2+8=10 . The Hermit + The Hierophant = 14 and Temperance is 14 so 14 or 1+4=5 could be important numbers this week. Temperance energies could also be amplified because of two 14s.

>>18571603
I'll do Gemini next
>>
My favorite readers are the ones who analyze handwriting samples.
>>
>>18571626
Can you do capricorn?
>>
>>18571626
thank you!
>>
>>18571622
Oh right. Thanks. Thing is I'm not really a part of this clique, more of a token. So I was hoping to expand my friendship circle and find some good friends but hey. Guess I'm unlucky.
>>
>>18571629
That sounds fun, lets summon one.
>>
File: be_a_doll.gif (1016KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
be_a_doll.gif
1016KB, 500x386px
>>18571629
>>18571636

What is:
>arithmancy
>astragalomancy
>grammomancy
>isopsephy
>literomancy
>logomancy
Etc.
>>
Gemini

for the week of 1/30-2/5

beginning: Judgement
middle: Death
end: Ace of Wands

The Gemini this week are going through a transformation. I feel like the angels are going to be watching over the Geminis because they will be going through an important transformation that they need to go through in order to survive on this planet. Judgement and Death are serious cards which could be someone close to them is going to die or they are going to die (always a possibility with these cards) but I do see it as the end of an old cycle in their life. The Gemini may be feeling defeated during the middle of the week but they need to push through because at the end of the week is when the new them will be ready to manifest and stay. Geminis are going to be beginning new cycles in their lives at the end of this week so if anything serious happens or if anybody gets cut off know that it's for your and their own good. The Ace of Wands is fiery energy and it comes out of nowhere so this transformation will be quick and before they know it they will be ready to take on the world in their new forms.

Capricorn's up next.
>>
>>18571658
ty
>>
>>18571657
No.
>>
Capricorn

for the week of 1/30-2/5

beginning: 2 of Swords
middle: 3 of Cups
end: 8 of Wands

the Capricorn's this week will be faced with two paths or two choices to follow like the Aries that they will have to make in the beginning of the week. This could deal with work because in the middle of the week is a celebration. This could be the Capricorn's celebrating because of something going their where but they may end up regretting it because towards the end of the week they will feel tired like they have to push and fight their way to the end. Capricorn's with jobs may be faced with an opportunity to move up in their jobs and at first it may seem like they will get more money and be happier, when the reality comes crashing down Capricorn's may regret making this choice.

Don't party too hard Capricorn's if something goes this way or don't act like everything is going in your favor because in an instant it could all come crashing down like a tower of cards.

that'll do it for tonight. Tomorrow night I'll be doing Sagittarius, Scorpio, Virgo, and Aquarius and Sunday I'll be doing Libra, Leo, Cancer, and Taurus so keep an eye out for me
>>
>>18571655
Hey Hijinks, how's it hangin man. How's the family?
>>
>>18571686
>how's it hangin man
>man
>this triggers the Hijinks
>did_you_just_assume_my_gender?.jpg

Hey Empath, how are you? Please, reframe from using descriptive nouns about me. I might be a beautiful grill. I might be handsome man. I might be a Yog-Sothoth from another dimension. You don't know. I prefer to keep my anonymity (even when posting with a name/trip).

>How's the family?
They are well. Thank you for asking. How is everything in your little world today/night?
>>
>>18571601
Scorpio pls senpaii
>>
File: IMG_2686.jpg (30KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2686.jpg
30KB, 500x283px
>>18571710
>triggered meme
>did you assume gender meme
>2017
>>
>>18571710
Kek. Will do my friend of anonymous origins! o7
>Hijinks is a Yog-Sothoth
This tickles me in ways I didn't know I wanted.

That's good to hear, I was actually just thinking of you earlier today. Life is good here. Just finishing up gym for the day and got work tonight. It was so nice raining this morning and now it's just humid and hot.
>>
>>18571685
>>18571721

sorry bud
>>
>>18571729
ohh, well cya tomorrow
>>
>>18571727
>Yog-Sothoth
Hentai?
>>
>>18571723
Lel, you got me!

>>18571727
>I was actually just thinking of you earlier today.
Oh? Elaborate. Why do you think you thought of me and what specifically?
>>
trading
will he and i get closer, or will he end up canceling our plans before i get to see him?
>>
>>18571493
Yup you are right... How will i get rid of them?
>>
>>18571420
Fem
How can I get rid of these self restricting ideas that limit my potential?
>>
>>18571420
Fem
Is studying medicine in my path? I'm really starting to doubt myself and I haven't even started?
>>
>>18571744
two of coins, king of coins, eight of coins

It's solely based on how his work goes. It's not really a matter of feelings here more monetary matters whether or not he cancels. If it goes well for him, which it should if he works hard and is a dilligent worker, then your plans will come to fruition and you will get together and become closer.

What does he feel about me?
>>
>>18571783
thanks starting now
>>
File: Morning.jpg (656KB, 1219x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Morning.jpg
656KB, 1219x1425px
>>18571740
Just thinking of /div/ and about the people in it. Family, children, a home, that sorta thing. You came to mind. Just sorta mulling over things.

Pic related
>>
>>18571792
Will you think about doing readings tonight for us, familia?
>>
>>18571792
Well, how incredibly thoughtful of you. I'm glad that we, all, have impacted your life - hopefully in some grand manner.

At any rate, I might stick around for a bit and chat divination practice/theory - to those interested.
>>
>>18571783
queen of swords, high priestess, knight of cups, king of wands, ace of swords
he likes you, but thinks you might be a bit odd. Right now he is content at just observing your behaviors and seeing how you react to his actions. there could be a future here for sure. you should open up dialog with him more. talking will bring you two closer.
>>
yo. i'm looking to trade. my query is: will my love ever get over his past hurts and want to be with me again?

just gimme your own query & i'll get started.
>>
>>18571796
I have work in 1.5hrs but I could sneak in a few readings in the meantime after my shower. Don't wanna overdo it too much though as I've already
>cleaned house
>morning laps
>bike ride
>stretching and patterns
>Gym
So I'm pooped and still got a 9hr shift. What's your query anon, I'll see what I can do after my shower
>>18571803
You guys really have. /div/ is definitely a family to me; this place has given me so much, and asked relatively little in return. It's funny to think I've been here for 2yrs.
>>
>>18571822
Two of Cups, Five of Cups

He will want to be with you again but whatever you did will always be in the back of his mind to the extent that he'll always be somewhat upset about it but it is manageble. He'll still want to be with you but won't get over it as fast as you would like him to.

Am I going to get a bf soon?
>>
I've read the shticky, what kind of information is required for a reading? Assuming someone is open for one.
>>
Since we're a family, can I be the Meg?
>>
File: cardstar.jpg (31KB, 377x299px) Image search: [Google]
cardstar.jpg
31KB, 377x299px
Alright, do i was directed here.

this is my first time posting here, but i figured if anyone would deal with this sort of thing, it would be this board. i don't know shit about this, but im out of ideas.

anyway, so im pretty lost, and confused, and just generally scrambled right now in life. ill save you the details, but do any of you know how to read tarot cards, and have a deck nearby? if so, can you somehow give me a reading? im desperate for answers.

pic related
>>
>>18571889
Shut up Meg.
>>
>>18571888
>>18571890

Welcome to /div/. Readers have different requirements and sometimes it changes each time they read. Most ask for querent's gender and query at the very least, but it just depends. As for a reading, you can post your query and someone may pick it up, if not, you will have to wait until someone is doing readings.
>>
>>18571906
alright. thank you for responding. ill post details when someone needs them. ill say this much for now. im male, and 23 years old.
>>
>>18571865
knight of wands, judgement reversed, the hanged man reversed, knight of pentacles reversed

i dunno man, all up to you. maybe you're just hopping from dude to dude, hoping you'll find your special cutie among the mix, but that's leading you down the path of disaster right there. just take it easy man. find someone you feel a genuine connection with & build from there. that's where you'll find your man.

thanks for your part. it's an ex he's hung up over, not a dick move on my part ;-; i hope you're right.
>>
>>18571906
Thanks. I'll just toss up an open read then.

24/M
Virgo

Just looking for help on difficulties in the near future if possible. Thanks in advance.
>>
Anyone open for a reading? Don't really know what I need to post for this, sorry.

M
What will be the outcome of the event i'm dreading tomorrow morning?
>>
I've been in and around /x/ for years and have watched it rapidly deteriorate and devolve.

Wanted to say thanks to all of you providing readings on /div/. Keeping it real and upholding the standards that people used to expect from /x/.

Keep fighting the good fight. Much love.
>>
File: China11.jpg (58KB, 444x344px) Image search: [Google]
China11.jpg
58KB, 444x344px
Ayone know palmistry here? Any idea what having lots of more creases on your left hand mean?
>>
>>18571953
>/x/ user
>Praising /div/ general
Did I fall into bizarro /x/? But thank you, it means a lot to hear that <3
>>
File: 1484541827488.jpg (64KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
1484541827488.jpg
64KB, 574x574px
Reading five queries with a mix of tarot and scrying. I just need your name, the gender on your birth certificate, a query at least three sentences long and a picture that makes you happy. If you don't provide those four thinks you get skipped. No generals today.

Cheswick, if you're lurking, I have a special message for you in the form of this music video.

https://youtu.be/Hn-enjcgV1o

>>18571902

:D
>>
>>18571968
Yeah, this sort of thread used to get bombarded with rage and labeled as "roleplaying", but that was back when there were regularly serious discussions about truly paranormal topics, and virtually every new thread created was either creepypasta or reptilian conspiracy theories.

Now /x/ is practically /b/ combined with /pol/ infused with quite a bit of purposeful shitposting.
>>
File: t3_5csvgl.jpg (75KB, 750x951px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5csvgl.jpg
75KB, 750x951px
>>18571970
>>18571970
Leah
Female
I like a guy. Does he have feelings for me romantic sense?
>>
File: sunflower field.jpg (92KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
sunflower field.jpg
92KB, 600x440px
>>18571970

lucy
female
what will my next job be like? i've been looking for a new one for a while now but there's not a lot of employment opportunities around here. how can i improve my chances of finding one?
>>
File: asdasdasdasdasd.jpg (196KB, 1000x519px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasdasdasd.jpg
196KB, 1000x519px
>>18571970
William

Male

My life has fallen in to a bit of a rut. I lack the motivation to do the things that I know I need to do, but an overwhelming sense of dread keeps me complacent and lethargic. Where is this path taking me & what course of action should I take to fix myself?
>>
>>18571970
my name is stan, male,

What is happening to me? i feel myself changing,a and it's not for the positive. i have a shorter and shorter fuse. i just feel pissed off all the time. every step i take i seem to get fucked over in life. im looking for a way out, and i don't know what i should do. i just have so much on my mind.

>pic that makes me happy.
my favorite guitar the day i got it years ago.
>>
>>18571970
m&m female
i'm trying to fix a relationship that has been on the rocks. I'm not sure how he feels entirely about it. does he want us to succeed as a couple?
>>
File: 1467698116001.jpg (213KB, 714x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467698116001.jpg
213KB, 714x720px
>>18571970
Allie
F
Whats my next bf looks like?
>>
>>18571970
Chris/m

I've been diving into occult stuff and energy work with the goal to make a lasting difference in peoples lives but I'm unsure if I am going down a productive path. Is there potential in my future to be a positive influence in people's lives if I hold course?

Not quite 3 sentences, but I don't want to add filler for the sake of adding filler.
>>
>>18571985
Eh. Not three sentences, but okay.

He thinks you're cute, but he may be a little mature for you. Theres something up with your fingernails that turns him off. There is a silly little creature showing me it's long fingernails, and then an ardvark.
>>
>>18571989

Hello little Lucy.

At first you will feel overwhelmed, perhaps isolated. Thats something you will overcome. You will be given a leadership role, but the work will be hard. A good bit of it is on you, but you have co-workers that will support you. You will carry each other. Far away in a forest is a fir tree decorated for Christmas. The star ontop's glow is blinding. After was a door, opened just a smidge. I can't see inside the room.
>>
>>18571994
and if you need an actual full name, it's Elizabeth.
>>
>>18572058

oh boy, a leadership role? i hope i don't fuck that up. thank you mars <3 it sounds like a nice job despite feeling isolated.
>>
>>18571996
Sorry to fix my query. Whats my next bf looks like? Is he cute? I am single.
>>
>>18571420
Male
last couple months
does she still have intrest in me?
>>
>>18571970
I might be too late for the read but...

Alex / male
I'm trying to find a partner that isn't just using me. I've tried dating apps and the like but I seem to be getting nowhere atm. Am I trying too hard or will they just walk into my life when I least expect it?
>>
File: IMG_3216.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3216.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>18571970
John
Male
this girl and I used to have a thing. We haven't talked in while. Does she still like me
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>18571970
Female
Mia
I've been in school, but nothing is of interest to me. This might be due to depression or laziness, maybe only lack of excitement in the material. What would I be well-suited for academically?
>>
>>18572100
The pole.
>>
>>18571991
You need to be very wary of the cycle of that complacency because it will lull you into it and make these moments of lucidity less and less frequent. Do you like to paint or write? Even if you don't, do one or the other every day, even if it's writing down your thoughts for ten minutes after dinner. There is a zebra with its ears up, it bolts away the second before a croc snaps it from the water's edge. I saw something similar with a deer.
>>
>>18572107
Thank you for your time.
>>
>>18572104
I'd make mad tips
>>
File: space_arp.jpg (108KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
space_arp.jpg
108KB, 700x560px
>>18571970
Maya
Female
I love a girl and we were inseparable. But things got damaged things got broken, words were left unspoken. I want to know if we will talk to each other this year, will she come back to me?

Thank you so much reader
>>
>>18572121
I don't know why... but the letter S.C stand out to me? (not the guy you responed to, btw)
>>
>>18572140
not quite anon, but thanks for trying :)
>>
>>18571993
Holy shit dude.

These emotions are fleeting, but you need to retreat . If you can't de-escalate them then you're going to explode, and it isn't going to be pretty. Best case senario, you sit in jail for a few nights. Worse case, you lose everyone you still care about. Get away from there. Go camping, you seriously need to take yourself out of that environment. A witchdoctor gives a silent scream, his face adorned with bones. His chest red from the sun, his face red from rage. A beautiful woman with short, dark curls smiles at him without fear. Her face is so serene. Scene switches. Shes is hanging by one hand from a cliff, she wars a long white robe.
>>
>>18572159
>A witchdoctor gives a silent scream, his face adorned with bones. His chest red from the sun, his face red from rage. A beautiful woman with short, dark curls smiles at him without fear. Her face is so serene. Scene switches. Shes is hanging by one hand from a cliff, she wars a long white robe.

what does all that mean? some of what it says describes an event that took place over the summer, and somewhat now. that's too close to be an accident. im covered in goosebumps right now. wtf. should i be scared?
>>
Trading with a scryer
>>
>>18571994
Thank you, it's easier when I can know your name.

He wants you to succeed together, but at the same time, he wishes you would be more intuitive about what he wants. The relationship has become predictible, and he is bored. Change things up, don't try so hard to fix it. I see the face of a handsome man, and he's exasperated rather than angry. He has the expression of someone whos team lost a game early in the season.
>>
>>18572216
Thanks. I think exasperated is exactly how he feels. I'll try to bring some spark back.
>>
>>18572166
Take a deep breath and tell me what happened.
>>
File: photo.jpg (34KB, 444x443px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
34KB, 444x443px
>>18571996

Like pic related.
>>
That's all for tonight /div/ family. I'll be back tomorrow if you want to save your queries.

>>18572017

Hello dear. Truth of it is, if you want to help people, then you will, just maybe not in the way you expect.Check the /div/ Discord chat. Link is in the original post. There are several there that can answer questions and help you develop.
>>
>>18572222
ill start with the beginning. of the most recent chapter of things.

i started going out with this girl, i was on and off with in for a few years prior. we were nothing more than a flirtatious couple before. anyway, i was at a party, and everyone was wasted, i was horny, and my co worker was able to sneak off with an older woman who was in attendance at said event. long and short, i got a tad jealous, because it's always been a fantasy of mine and went to sleep in the basement having to hear them fuck all night in my drunken state.

me and the girl i was dating broke up a week later due to a dispute we got into when she said something like "you don't try hard enough."

for a few years, ive been working at this place getting fucked over in a number of ways, but i was always treated like shit, and never really looked at as valuable, despite giving up my social life, relationships, free time, and various other parts of myself for this place. id work off the clock, as a service, id stay hours after closing and open early, just to be a help, i was routinely fucked over in the long run. It just seems like the more i try, the less i get.

now, back to that girl was dating, when i got with her, there was this other girl i was talking to, but we were never serious. we were (are) just close friends with some attraction. she found out i was dating this girl and she ended up with a guy, thats been abusive, and knocked her up. so now shes tied to him, and he's making her give the baby boy shes wanted up for adoption.

back to the first girl again, i messaged her on christmas eve, saying how sorry i was for just shutting her off like that in july. she never respond, i tried again a week ago, but still no answer. idk what happened to her, but i fear the worse....

my elderly grandparents are also in need of more help than me or my mother can give them, as they are very elderly, but cant get the help they need for various fanatical reasons.

im just an emotional mess.
>>
>>18571985
But machoke is hot af
8=====>
>>
>>18572310
cheswick you told me the guy I liked liked me and he doesn't :\
>>
>>18572334
Is he the one with the blonde hair and brown eyes?
Around 5"6
He's the one that likes you.
>>
>>18572352
i dont know any guy like that
>>
Looking to trade.
General on soliders
>>18572362
Well then find him on tinder.
>>
File: soldiers-015[1].jpg (1MB, 1454x1208px) Image search: [Google]
soldiers-015[1].jpg
1MB, 1454x1208px
>>18572364
>>18572364
Does he still love me?
>>
>>18572237
Thanks for the reply. I lurk /x/ a lot, and have had a lot of discussions about various things. I guess I just want to know if it will amount to anything helpful or if I'm just going to continue to practice in uncertainty.
>>
>>18572369
Go outside
Read people
????
Learn cards
Profit.

Only Egyptian magic works just sayin.

Who's laswell I keep getting that name around you....
>>
>>18572368
At present he's learning to love himself. I think if you reconnect he would go back to you.
But I think he's done.
Why were you such a douche?
>>
>>18572381
I do have some cards, but the whole occult/metaphysical community is kind of sparse in my city.

Haven't really dabbled in Egyptian stuff. Is there any more info or a direction you could point me in?

Laswell doesn't sound familiar. Are you sure that's what you see?
>>
File: soldier.jpg (184KB, 961x640px) Image search: [Google]
soldier.jpg
184KB, 961x640px
>>18572364
Is my friend mad at me after I told him I needed some space?
>>
>>18572402
Yeah it's the political guy... I think the guides want you to check him out. And how propaganda really works.

Me Mum said its better to practice alone.

Try envoking a demon to work with. It will help.
>>
>>18572389
He fucked up not me.
>>
>>18572364
Will I be with my crush?
>>
>>18572413
The underlying issue was you were leading him on.

The high priestess
The four sords
The two wands.

He's hurt unbelievably. You need to fucking do something. Stop being mean.
>>
>>18572423
He was leading me on.
>>
>>18572364
Love reading with person in mind
>>
>>18572416
That's not how I scryed it nagger.
>>18572417
Seven of wands....

I there's is something wrong with them maybe look for a less ill crush.
Could be bi polar I'm picking up.
>>
File: us_soldier_for_all[1].jpg (96KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
us_soldier_for_all[1].jpg
96KB, 600x856px
>>18572364
When do I get a bf?
>>
File: soldier.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
soldier.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>18572364
Will my crush ever ask me out?
>>
>>18572428
Wierd the guy came up instead. It's a wonder your threads are weak.... Your a Possible star kid then. Only ones able to hide like that.

Are you a indigo one? I see crystals around your hands.... Maybe a crystal child.

Moon phases too keep coming up? Is it possible to look into buying a telescope.
>>
>>18572447
Not sure what a star kid is? Or a crystal child? Isn't indigo just autistic?

I don't think I'm anything special, but if you want to tell me I am, well I won't argue.
>>
>>18572417
>>18572430
Im ok with this!
>>
>>18572429
Seeing someone overseas feel it's Britain.
See it if it's the one overseas working out eventually.
But not sure about you and commitment. Maybe relax and play the field more.
>>18572438
The ten of wands....

Only when you work for it.
>>18572440
Two of swords.

No....

Is she the tanned black haired short girl?
Wears strange makeup.
>>
>>18572451
No that's what haterzzz say cause there mundane faggots.
>>18572459
Watch out about sticking or getting stuck by anything with crazy in it.
>>
>>18572468
still accepting queries Ches?
>>
File: 3241143208234.jpg (81KB, 682x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3241143208234.jpg
81KB, 682x1000px
>>18572364
What does tom think of me?
>>
File: One True King.jpg (349KB, 1303x619px) Image search: [Google]
One True King.jpg
349KB, 1303x619px
>>18572364
Describe my wife in looks and personality. Be detailed.
>>
>>18572479
That's a German.... Wonder how he died.

Tom is actually resting so he not thinking about anything atm.
He was thinking of groceries earlier. And after that he read something online looks like e-commerce.

The wand king.
The heriphant
The tower.

Your life with him is about to shake up when a teacher comes into play. Take him away from the teacher.
>>
>>18572489
I only see a 2d wife....

She's caring and domestic woman loves kids and wants yours.
She's a virgin.
Brownish hair.
Blue eyes.
>>
>>18572495
Think the teacher might be his ex. We're not actually together though. I was just hoping. Thanks.
>>
>>18572462
Hey, I'm the top one and you're right so thanks. What do you mean about the commitment thing?
>>
File: Bobby B Questions Sanity.jpg (51KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby B Questions Sanity.jpg
51KB, 650x650px
>>18572498
>2d wife
>>
>>18572505
I'm so conflicted at first you say stanis now your saying bobby....
Op who is the right choice.>>18572505
>>
File: The Mad Queen.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
The Mad Queen.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>18572511
>>
>>18572498
What happens if I try speaking to him tomorrow?
>>
File: Ist Wunderbar.jpg (229KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ist Wunderbar.jpg
229KB, 1920x1200px
>>18572364
gonna need to know who dat future wife is

male/26/scorpio
>>
File: conair.jpg (102KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
conair.jpg
102KB, 1920x1200px
Got anything good for me, Ches?
>>
>>18572519
Is that a blackfoot... There my favorite.

The page of cups
The five of wands.
The two of coins.

You need to know your loved and appreciated is he really doing this anymore?
Or is it more like the five sticks... Nagging and fighting...

Maybe just focus on a career or school instead tommorow it's better that way.
>>18572524
She's a leo. Very loyal but very condsending and controlling. You can skip her for the Aries I mean I would ...
>>18572515
I dunno I think they killed off tomen because "muh Hillary" I just don't like the look of a woman on a throne....
>>
>>18572498
does he love me ches?
>>
>>18572364
ah, I knew you liked specific pictures.
>>
>>18572611
>>
yo ima scry for you.
only 3 people.
you give query
i give visions
>>
>>18572657
GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHIT. What am I doing in ~5 years?
>>
>>18572657
I have never done this before but fuck it.

Will she take me back or is it over for good?
>>
>>18572667
Well you're a faggot and you're boring
you're going to be doing a lot of boring shit.
Maybe watching Space Jam at one point.
Enjoy wishing you were Larry Bird.
>>
>>18572677
ya got me
>>
>>18572676
From what I saw bad times friend ahead.
At least for this situation anyway.

No. I don't think she'll take you back in the future with how it is set.
So what can you do to change this?
Get her drunk maybe? or more probably, based on what I saw, wait until her sorrow or loneliness is at its peak and then try to talk to her.
>>
>>18572657
How will I die?
>>
File: sigil_of_ameth.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
sigil_of_ameth.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
male
stay home and reading
q:will my knowledge bring results in my life and help people
>>
>>18572689
...Are you suicidal?
>>
>>18572697
yes
I vacillate back and forth between being passively suicidal and aggresively

Right now I'm just kind of along for the ride hoping some lethal event will happen upon me
>>
>>18572703
I'm sorry man.
>>
>>18572703
why r u suicidal ?
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
Thread is dead af
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 188x268px
>>18573093
Not for long, when I ask for a trade!
>>
File: o1asdjnzrdlcurrakm8d.jpg (55KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
o1asdjnzrdlcurrakm8d.jpg
55KB, 620x470px
>>18573130
No one?
>>
>>18573130
what do you read?
>>
Trading
>>
File: 35.jpg (34KB, 280x411px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
34KB, 280x411px
Still available for tarot readings, provided the guidelines in this >>18571484 post are met.
>>
>>18573445
>>18571484
Yeah ok, sure, let's tango, if my query is okay.

F
Just being able to kick back and do whatever, without any stress whatsoever.
I found someone who I really like and connect with. He's really great, and we dated for a bit, but he said he was still kinda hung up over his ex, so he couldn't be with me at the moment. Though he did say if he was over over his ex, and I was still interested, we could give it another go. Is that other go ever gonna happen? Are we ever gonna be together again? I miss him so much. We're trying not to make things awkward and continue as pals, but it really hurts.
>>
>>18573420
Query?
>>
>>18573445
does mine fit the bill?>>18571993
>>
>>18573479
Still here.
The guy I'm with said something in casual conversation that hurt me. If I tell him that it hurt me, will he get upset or will he be sympathetic? What am I to him?
I know it's two, so I'll do two queries for you.
>>
>>18573491
im 23 btw, forgot that
>>
test
>>
Trading.

How far can this project go, in terms of success? How far will I be able to push it?
>>
>>18573587
>>18573496
Starting yours
>>
>>18573454

About Query: Knight of Disks
Hidden Influences: The Empress
External Influences: Truce - 4 of Swords
Don't Do: The Universe
Do: Abundance - 3 of Cups
Likely Outcome: Defeat - 5 of Swords

Normally, I'd try to give some flowery advice on how to make it work-- Not this time. It's unlikely to end well for either of you if you keep pining for what has already passed. If you care for one another still, you can be friends. But there's a reason it didn't work out, and the root cause is still there. Move on.
>>
>>18573587
four of swords, six of pentacles, knight of cups, five of pentacles reversed

you should step back anon, and let whatever you've got cracking incubate for a bit. it feels like the excitement you have for this project is clouding up your thought process, and you're attempting to dive in head first with sweet success on the brain. and that's no good. enthusiasm is a great thing to have, yeah, but being prepared is good, too. but if you wait a bit to let things form a bit more properly? ha ha, let's get some more cards for you.

judgement and the king of cups

yeah. letting your ideas incubate for a bit before diving in definitely seems like the best course of action at the moment. this project has the potential to be a total game changer for you, and in a very good way. just so long as you slow things down a skosh and take your sweet time.

anyway, as for my query, i wanna know if me and my love will ever be together again.
>>
>>18573610
uhhh, >>18573602 i'm not this anon, just throwing that out there. we're different people.
>>
>>18573587
>Fool, nine of cups, devil, tower, eight of cups
Wow. Super intense spread here. The bad news is that you are definitely going to push this as far as it can go and it's going to blow up in your face. Good news is that you're going to get a lot of out of it while it's still going. Salvage as much as you can from this project. You might be able to form something new out of what remains.
>>
>>18573606
;_; Alright. Thank you.
>>
>>18573610
Okay, give me a second.

>>18573616
What reading you want?
>>
>>18573587
>>18573616
This is me:
>>18573602
>>
>>18573610
It doesn't seem so natural. It would be like starting over again. It would kind of be like getting to know the person again, with the obvious advantage. Don't assume you can start meeting her frequently, as if no time passed.

Right now doesn't seem like a good time either. Not in the right mindsets, not the right things going on in your lives. I keep pulling The Hermit for some reason, regards your action. Inward looking. I also get indications that even were to be successful, something unsure in you would ruin it.
>>
>>18573625
Oh, I see what reading you want now. Starting now.
>>
>>18573633
thanks pal. sure stings to hear it, but i appreciate the reading.
>>
>>18573496
I actually do see him being sympathetic. I get something unexpected happening. I think you asking him will give him a hint he was too insecure about to acknowledge before. He is definitely interested. I don't know if he'll come out with it right then.

I think he sees you as a change in pace. I get V of Pentacles Rx, Strength, and VIII of Wands. I think already saw you as the type of person he'd date (Judgement), and I think he wants to see how a relationship with you would work, it possibly being the answer to past romantic failures. It seems the idea itself has overexcited him, and clouded to him to anything specific.

A second reading? Uh....I'd like a look into the event that will signify the arrival of my career success.
>>
>>18573644
It doesn't mean anything like it's not possible to see success. Perhaps the action of The Hermit can fix the self-sabotage.

I mean, I saw that there's obviously something there, it's always apprehensive at first. But I saw specific troubles in her life currently that need to pass. Temporary, for sure. But bad timing.
>>
>>18573606
28 f, boiling hot baths
Does my ex still have feelings for me, or should I move on?
>>
>>18573653
Thanks I'll start
>>
>>18572085
No, but she will chat with you if you try to talk to her.
>>
>>18573653
Sorry for the delay it got busy at the store
Death, page of cups, lovers
Honestly, this is going to come after a major change in your life. I don't want to say a romantic involvement may take place, though it might, but I suspect it'll more or less be a choice between two very promising opportunities. Both will yield good results, but you may be happier at one rather than with the other.
>>
>>18573720
Yep, makes sense. Thanks.
>>
Is there anyone doing readings right now :(
>>
>>18573733
...trading???
>>
>>18573773
>tfw everyone's a trader and nobody doing free reads

Make /div/ Great Again
>>
>>18573837
I think I know who this is.
>>
>>18573837
/div/ only has itself to blame with the constant drama and discord shenanigans.

If people would just take two seconds to thank a reader or provide some feedback without everyone throwing hissy fits because they didn't get the answer they wanted and unnecessarily trying to start shit, then we'd be fine.
>>
File: ded.png (35KB, 824x556px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
35KB, 824x556px
>>18573837
Later maybe I'll do some readings. I don't want promise anything, but I'll try to make it.
>>
>>18573733

What is your query?
>>
>>18573858
fuck discord and their drama desu

yes this includes some of you too
>>
File: heriophant.png (227KB, 281x500px) Image search: [Google]
heriophant.png
227KB, 281x500px
Alright will give some readings today, anyone interested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>If a third person is involved give them a nickname that you like.

As always i hope i can help, also keep in mind i am a bit rusty so feedback will help if possible.
>>
>>18573881
Did G ever see my paper? What did he think of it?

M Gemini
>>
>>18573881
Male
Scorpio
26 Years Old
Gray Eyes (Blue Spectrum - Slightly different shades of each other, so minor Heterochromia)
5'8"
Brown Hair (Dirty Blondish at the roots)

I would like to know anything about the woman I will/may marry one day. Just anything on her appearance, her hobbies, her personality, etc.

If you can't do that, then just give me a general reading for the next year or two, could be brief and run down.

If you can't do either, then uh, I guess just a reading on next girlfriend?

Thanks a lot OldHelp.
>>
>>18573881
F, virgo
Had a feeling like Gina (not her real name) have a problems and they might be related to me. She's doing good or I'm overthinking it?
>>
Male, 24, aquarius...

...I had a tarot reading from a good friend a while back (may/June 2016). I know this isn't the same, but any insight would be appreciated. I was told I was a fighter in the past, a recluse in the present, and a wanderer in the future. (Take this information for what it is. I know they have specific card assignments and arrangements but I can't remember their exact names off the top of my head. I remember plenty of pentacles, a knight of pentacles, a lone wanderer, etc.)
Since then, I'm not really sure what to make of it all. I feel as if I'm finally mustering some ounce of fortitude for myself but it doesn't feel like it's enough to accomplish my goals. I know I'm not doing something right but I don't know where to find energy to build strength from. Not to mention I'm having trouble finding common ground with another friend from middle school and a fling I hang with. My question is, where should I find my answers? Specifically, if I know I'm not reliable, then should I really put trust in my own decision making?
>>
>>18573881
What deck is that from?
>>
>>18573884

>But supposing it were the soul of one of us that he was praising? Suppose he said one of us was good and wise? Oughtn’t the one who heard that to be very anxious to examine the object of such praise? And oughtn’t the other to be very willing to show himself off?

>Star, Devil

I think he did saw it and although pleased by it, he is giving it a serious thought before providing a response to it, perhaps he believes things are too good to be true? at least that is my interpretation.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18573881
>Male
>Scorpio
>Kari

Will she move on in the short term or will she keep clinging to me like she's been doing?

if too difficult of a question

how are things looking for me in terms of romance?

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18573881
>Female
>Scorpio
>I want to have a future with Jim and Mary, is that possible, or should I forget about them and move on with Allison? Do me and Jim have a future together? What does he think of me?
>>
>>18573890
what's your name
>>
>>18573909
Its Warren.
>>
>>18573904
It's interesting if he saw it at all. I had guessed he did. I wish I knew more about that situation.
>>
>>18573881
female
cancer
Are AN and I compatible for a relationship?
>>
>>18573881
Male
Virgo
Can you give me a reading about B and me? She's a girl, you get the idea probably.
>>
>>18573914
well Warren, I'll be that girl, you sound gorgeous :P
>>
>>18573881
Female, taurus
J told me he met someone, how will this turn out for him?
>>
>>18573881
Hi!
Female
Aries
Dave

Why did Dave (gemini male) stop talking to me suddenly? Did I do something wrong? Will he contact me again?
>>
>>18573953
Appreciate it, maybe you are one of the ones, who knows.
>>
>>18573961
it's possible!
>>
>>18573890

>Four of Pentacles (R), Nine of Wands, Three of Pentacles (R), Nine of Swords

>A just person has turned out then, it seems, to be a kind of thief. Maybe you learned this from Homer, for he’s fond of Autolycus, the maternal grandfather of Odysseus, whom he describes as better than everyone at lying and stealing.

>The woman he will marry

It will be one with quite a history on her, very dependent and a bit over the top all the time. I take she will be very jealous or constantly on the fence so take notice of that.

The relationship its going to have a lot of troubles, and for a time it will seem hopeless but i think you will succeed and form a very stable relationship, but the begging will look grim, very fast.

She will be very correct, sort of an idealist, very dogmatic (perhaps a lot into spirituality?) and enjoy talking a lot about things she like, she will hate indifference towards said things.

This is what i got, hope it helped and good luck anon.
>>
>>18573964
Well the future is vast anon.
>>18573966
Hmm, rather interesting. I find it particularly interesting that you brought up sort of the issues at first and the indifference towards said things. Particularly I got rather annoyed at things that aren't just suitable or to my liking from the get go, which is admittedly a problem of my own and not anyone else's, and I do find that I am indifferent to a lot of things to the point of just not even wanting to hear about it, which I sometimes do around family members, again another issue of my own. Both need to be worked on.

I appreciate the reading OldHelp, I hope things work out for me, and all the other anons here too, thank you very much.
>>
>>18573891

>Queen of Cups (R), Page of Swords, Six of Wands (R)

She was in troubles but i think she is overcoming them, it might have been a bit emotional and i think it involved more than just you. Dont expect her to contact you soon (i think)

Overall ill say dont worry about it, hope it helped.
>>
>>18573987
Thanks, OldHelp
>Dont expect her to contact you soon
I'm sure, she's not going to do it
>>
File: wild unknown.jpg (240KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
wild unknown.jpg
240KB, 698x400px
>>18573901

Wild unknown i think
>>
>>18573988
>>18573986
>>18573920

Thanks for the feedback guys, wish you all good fortune.
>>
Really vague but I don't know

Male

What do I do?

A really simple question that I can't find the answer to.
>>
>>18573905

>Ace of Swords, Ace of Cups, Hermit

She is pinning for you right now, she will move on if things look grim for her. There are some changes coming for you soon, if you like her give her a chance soon if not you will still do fine but not with her, of course.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18573906
That's a load of questions
>>
>>18573906

>Jim and Mary
>Lovers

>Allison
>Eight of Pentacles (R)

>Jim
>Knight of Swords, Eight of Wands

Go for Jim, he is the one you like the most anyways right? He does not hold the brightest opinion of you at the moment however and its ought to be complicated at the beginning but perseverance is key in this situation, make him remember the good old times.

Hope it helped and good luck.
>>
>>18574033
Thank you, yes this made a lot of sense!
>>
>>18573881
If you're still reading by this point

Male/Scorpio (that eagle ophicus thing if you use that)

Describe my future wife please.
>>
>>18573925

>Knight of Wands, Six of Pentacles (R), Five of Cups, King of Swords, Seven of Swords

Long story shorr, no. Tricky answer

You will enjoy it, but deep down you will feel in pain. He on the other hand will feel that he is the one doing all the job for it

Mostly it think you will cheat on him to be honest, which comes to the irony that you two would actually enjoy your time together, but other options will present to you and you will never get them out of your head.

As always the future is not set in stone. Hope it helped
>>
Trading
Will our visit reignite the passion between him and I?
>>
>>18573881
Male
Gemini
Will I find the job I need if I go?
>>
>>18573881
male Virgo, will me and Sophie be together again?
>>
>>18573881
>Gender
M
>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house

A general reading would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
>>
>>18573947

>Emperor, High Priestess (R), Queen of Swords, Seven of Swords

Right now you feel empowered by B, but she is not good for you anon. I advice against pursuing her. To be more specific, you two will get in a relationship if you continue but it will not be good for you in the long run i think

Now this is in a starting point and things might change, ill say in this reading its particularly hard for me for some reason so take it with a grain of salt... sorry
>>
>>18574054
Still there?

I want to the scenario and outcome of what LR was involved in.
>>
>>18574081
Yes I'm here. Give me just a moment and I'll start yours
>>
>>18574054
The Sun, The Emperor, Seven of Cups
>>
>>18574081
>Wheel of Fortune rx, Ten of Pentacles rx, King of Wands, King of Swords, Eight of Cups.
>four of pentacles, judgement, six of swords
Seems like he got involved into some risky business that didn't turn out the way they had hoped. They tried walking away from the situation but it seems like they dug themselves into a hole and can't walk away from it without a loss.
The outcome is that they choose to take the loss and the manage to make it out with their tail between their legs. Expect them to avoid risky behaviors and gambles for awhile, though it may not entirely be out of their system.
>>
>>18574054
>>18574081
It does seem to be an active visit. There's so much to address, and it becomes charged because of it. I think because of all that, the visit becomes part of a work in-progress. It seems to be more defined by how to make it possible to speak about those strange topics--a lot of well-meaning awkwardness is indicated.
>>
>>18574105
Ah, yes. Much of what I expected. Thank you.
>>
>>18574102
Damn. I wish I knew more about that. You don't happen to scry, do you?
>>
>>18574052
Thank you OldHelp
I like the new name :^3 Do you feel you've earned the title through the number of readings? Or is it age catching up with you?

You mentioned the cheating temptation with the last relationship I was in as well. This is due to another guy I've been in contact with for many years, but he's not someone I'd really consider to be a smart choice for a realtionship.

>You will enjoy it, but deep down you will feel in pain.
This was the case with the previous guy. It's difficult for myself to open up to those I don't relate with well enough and I get the feeling that getting involved with AN will leave me unfulfilled as well. Ugh. I hate relationships. I wish I were a lesbian, it would be much easier.
>>
>>18574115
>I wish I were a lesbian, it would be much easier
Not it wouldn't. No it wouldn't.
>>
File: pepestatr.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepestatr.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>18574115

>Do you feel you've earned the title through the number of readings? Or is it age catching up with you?

Kek mostly requests. I honestly like NH better than OH. But got tired of the jokes :^(

>I wish I were a lesbian, it would be much easier.

Know the feeling... Good luck femanon.
>>
File: christan.png (266KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
christan.png
266KB, 409x513px
30 Minutes break
>>
>>18574054
The Sun, The Emperor, Seven of Cups
Yes it will. You need to be very happy and take charge though and make a move on him when you visit him. If not it will just be fantasies. Even if he says no you must do something to win him over. It should work though there is so many happy times ahead in your visit sounds very nice good luck to you.

What are his feelings for me?
>>
>>18574139
I'll trade with you, if you want.

What is the quality of my work? Is there something gone wrong with why I feel my job performance has fallen?
>>
Trading
What should my next career move be?
>>
>>18574115
I don't think being lesbian would make things better, but as a faggot I can make you feel better wink wink
>>
>>18574114
I don't. I'm sorry :(
>>
Asking for a reading...

What will the time between now and April be like?

I'll be doing readings later, if not all this coming week.
>>
>>18574139
>>18574149
I think he's trying to keep his cool, but is seriously intimidated by you. He needs to appear normal, but is looking for an answer from you.

He certainly wants this to go further. He just talking to you and hopes something happens. He can't think straight when he does, so he needs your help a bit. I think he's closed himself off from being too flirty out of fear of rejection.

I get cards like Father of Swords and The Emperor to describe him. It seems like he wants to maintain his appearance, but he's not adapting so well. He feels you won't like him if he loosens up.
>>
>>18574150
I'll trade. Answer the same question for me.

>>18574153
One moment.
>>
>>18574150
You have a strong desire and capacity, but nothing is really planned yet. It's recommended that you research what it should be. Implied that you'll be successful (Daughter of Pentacles/The Lovers), and obviously more information can be provided than in a reading like this.

It's telling me: "just get out of the current circumstances first." Get anything done, and at least it'll be some step forward. But it has to be something with your genuine interest. It does say to expect more the long haul, then some next big move.

I also need you have an immediate need to make money. Find any kind of way, that way when you want to make bigger moves you won't just need to rely on force of will.
>>
>>18574153
There is certainly something, but it's hard to figure it out. I see 'change', but perhaps it's you making changes. It seems to be that whatever improvements you've been trying to make, work more. I don't think you'll really know what you're doing, but you'll get what you want out of them. A struggle, but worth it.

I see it stopping short of a complete turnaround during the time period. Just good things happening in the current way of life. But definitely earned. Work seems to be the most dominant thing, and actually it's going to stress you out a lot. But it feels more like an exchange that hitting your head against the wall, even if it doesn't feel like that in those moments.

I don't see you being too social, which will come soon after the period.
>>
>>18574187
trade?
>>
>>18574190
Yes.

Is she close as it seems to be? What's going to have to happen?
>>
>>18574122
But you squish each others boobies and it's all ok
>>18574151
It sure seems easier sometimes

>>18574134
>Kek mostly requests.
You're still an old man to me beb
>I honestly like NH better than OH. But got tired of the jokes :^(
Aww.. I'll still call you NewHelp then for old times' sake.

>Know the feeling... Good luck femanon.
Good luck to you too! Nice to see you around. Hope your 30 min break prepares you for any oncoming mobs of querents.
>>
>>18573851
Was I right?
>>
>>18574193
Eight of Wands, The Emperor, Six of Wands
Yes she is as close as she seems to be and things should be propelled into motion very fast once you take charge in this situation. The emperor shows someone being a dominant force in this interaction and if it is not already her then it is going to need to be you to make a move for stuff to actually manifest. It should work out very well in your favor if you do choose to do so because of the six wands signaling a swift victory.

What are his feelings for me?
>>
>>18574205
Something to do with the past. Nothing bad, but it seems you've known each other for awhile. I think he does like you, but is discouraged for this reason. Doesn't know if he should make a move, for that. Doesn't think he'll be able to separate seeing you as a friend and a lover the right way.

It doesn't feel like a regular relationship. He feels he's taking a risk here. And I think he's considering giving up: I keep getting V of Cups Rx, as if he really wants to turn the card upright and skitter off.
>>
>>18574151

What about if I go for my IT certifications
>>
Trading
Why won't he say he loves me even though I know he does and has said it in the past
>>
>>18574221
I'll do it.
What the hell do they need from me? And why the hell does it require all the extremity?
>>
>>18574196
>It sure seems easier sometimes

>must hide part of yourself to be safe in most communities
>girls are bitches too
>but you would fall for these bitches anyway
>>
any scryers trading?
>>
>>18574221
>>18574226
Something has changed, and it makes him scared to say it now. People are sensitive that way quite often. I think he would be embarrassed, like at the stiff end of a practical joke. Needs to pinch himself, maybe. Some people can have all the reason to be confident, and still not be.

I think he'll be very willing to say it, in the right circumstance. In a particularly romantic moment. Otherwise he gets deer in headlights. And I think he wants to remain seeming masculine otherwise.

He seems kind of insecure in general, about his life. Not in some abnormal way, mind you. But everyone has bad memories that leave an impression once in awhile. Awkward puberty. Drunk moments. Things like that. It's stopping him from being a dumbass again, apparently.
>>
>>18574232
Yes, I scry. What do you want? Do you scry, by the way?
>>
>>18574226
Six of cups, Seven of cups, death, knight of swords, six of wands.
Accomplishment of the task will require death of old ways. I get the sense that they want to make you earn it, in their sense of 'earn'. It's not going to be easy for you, but you can accomplish the tasks they require of you.
>>
>>18574236
Thanks. I appreciate this. It's insightful.
>>
>>18574238
I can scry what is your query?
Mine is does he have feelings for me of romantic nature?
>>
>>18574251
I want to know what J did with my paper.
>>
>>18574251
When I try to access myself for the question. I keep getting sparks. Like I'm hitting against something of a volatile nature. With the sparks, comes the face of a stiff-seeming man, which I think represents his romantic feelings.

Further tries keeps yielding the same sparks, with his attempts to speak with you. I think they occur during. Something very physical, erotic. Wants to fuck you a lot, but is trying to keep himself straight meanwhile, so he doesn't just seem like a dog. Horny fellow, regards to this.

But I don't sense his feelings are shallow, by the way. That's just the way he tends to express it to himself, his active imagination.
>>
>>18574265
>>18574265
I see a crystal ball looking apparatus sitting on top of logs of wood, like there is a fire but it is the crystal ball instead of an actual fire if that makes any sense at all. The crystal ball is of a bluish color and has purple specs on it, telling me that it has gotten her thinking in retrospect somewhat. There might have been something significant that has happened between you in the past that has recently caught her mind again, this letter being the trigger to it all. Then I see hands. A woman's hands. She idly tosses the paper out of reach.

She won't make the direct effect on her evident to you for reasons that may be frustration on her part. Something in her life is making her frustrated and not wanting to focus on your paper that much but it will trigger some sort of introspection like I mentioned previously. It will heat up something and allow her better to plan for the future or impact a future decision she is considering making.
>>
>>18574275
Thanks, how sure are you about this reading?
>>
>>18574292
Can't say I'm sure about it. I am as much as I can be. Grain of sand, and all.
>>
>>18574297
I'm feeling off right now. Maybe a bit later. I've done most of the readings you see in the past while.
>>
>>18574306
that's okay, hope you feel better soon! Thank you so much your time and help
>>
Trading!
>>
>>18574302
Has this come true in the past?
>>
>>18574323
hey, i wanna trade. i'm single & heartbroken and wanna know if any good lovey shit's gonna happen to me anytime soon ;-;

what's your query?
>>
>>18574327
Welp. I've had readings confirmed to me correct a bunch. But I still say grain of *salt.
>>
New Thread:

>>18574388
>>
>>18574338
I got you beloved! I use two decks for my readings I hope you don't mind

>First Deck:
The worst is now behind you, and you’re surmounting any previous challenges.he challenges you’ve faced have made you stronger and have taught you new lessons. Instead of becoming bitter, you’ve opened your heart with compassion toward people in similar situations. You’ve let go of any blame or feelings of victimhood. This is why you’re now overcoming your
previous challenges. Your positive outlook is attracting a loving solution and new situations at a higher level of spiritual understanding. Stay positive!

>Second deck:
No need to worry
Yes
In the near future
Big, Happy changes
It is up to you

Alright my heartbroken friend. As you see your prospects are quite good. Also give yourself some time to heal. I know heartbreak fucking sucks but hey it happens to everyone. I'm sending you good vibes. Hang in there buddy!

My query: will I meet someone who gonna be super charming and will help me grow as a person. Basically will a meet a qt boy any time soon?
>>
File: 1471422477091.png (388KB, 1078x729px) Image search: [Google]
1471422477091.png
388KB, 1078x729px
Throwing my hat in the ring to give readings for tonight, since I'm bored at work and have a deck handy.

I don not need any personal info to give a reading, just the question and whatever other details you may want to give about the situation.

I prefer not to give readings about love or relationships, I will ignore them.

>I will namefag for the readings
>>
>>18574581
If you're still there.

I'm sorry for being vague. I just want to know if this thing that is happening (which I won't describe) is happening in other countries. And why.
>>
>>18574581
Is medicine my path??
>>
>>18574581
How can I develop myself psychically?
>>
>>18574629
>A great act of 'betrayal' has been set into motion. They say the ends justify the means when it comes to their quest for personal spot light drenched in vanity and arogance.
>Friendships will only be offered if there is any gain to be had
>Failure taking place due to actions that can not be taken back. Karma will be reaped by those who willing backed a snake.
>Misfortune and a bad sequence of events brought on by willingly being led to false pastures.
>Practical matters being left unattended to because of an unwillingness to deal with the bitter truth.
>Only by confronting the wrongness of past habits by everyone will change begin to happen for the better.
>In the mean time it will only get worse for those who refuse self reflection for their role in these events.

>A brand new horrible event will come along soon that no one had seen coming. Being completely blind sided by this explosive, dangerous event.
>I see a leader standing firm with others around him, calm and unwavering who will prove their merit by seeing the masses through this event. A charismatic leader who is unaffected by the corruption or material gains around him.
>Others will not listen to this group of leaders and their begging for calm and direct action. People will instead panic and rage, only adding fuel to the fire.

>I'm sorry, things are about to get much much worse
>>
>>18574673
I wonder, how'd get this?
>>
>>18574646
You are feeling lethargic and apathetic. Your mind sometimes goes a million miles a minute but your life at this time seems to drag, with an encroaching amount of anxiety that has been building. Mostly because of how stale things seem right now.
>You would benefit from avoiding habits right now and giving yourself a physical reset. -A regular sleep schedule, -no caffeine, -no alchohol, good food
>You are not taking care of yourself in other area and this could effect your decision making in the furture.
>I feel like this is telling me that you don't want to go into medicine, deep down. And that you only are entertaining it as an option because it's simply 'there'
>You feel like if you don't go into medicine that you will be missing out on something though, and this is what is causing you the most torment.
>I feel like this decision is impulsive more than part of a long term goal.
>Have you thought about being a vet? I see you getting a lot out of your life by working your healing abilities on animals.

>Before you decided anything, especially an investment into serious schooling, you need to sort yourself out and improve your life in general, both inside and out
>>
>>18574678
I don't know, I feel like it's a General or someone who has experience, but his peers are unwilling to listen to him out of stubbornness, but mostly because they have something to gain out of the turmoil.

They will willingly make a bad decision and through many people under the bus out of greed.

>I drew a cross spread and at the bottom was the ace of wands reversed. Something big and bad is coming, and those who are in power will deceive everyone for their own personal gain and it will make things far far worse
>>
Will trade...

Male

Was what he said about me a projection of himself?
>>
>>18574693
I guess I should try not to be so vague heh,

What I mean by make it far worse:
To these people it will seem like buisiness as usual,
>Something bad happens
>They find ways to profit or benifit themselves
>No one is really surprised by their actions and the deals they make

But it will not be business as usual, they will not listen to the warnings given to them and will bring about situation that even they could not see coming, even though they caused it. They, and everyone who lets them get away with their actions, will rea what they sew
>>
>>18574715
>This person has keen abilites of insight and natural intuition helped by their experience with dealing with others and being a bridge between people.
>This is not projection, but rather exasperation on his part.
>He is trying to compromise with you and being reasonable while trying not to stoop to your level.
>And I don't mean that in a "he's angry at you" kind of way, on the contrary, he sees your side of the argument and sees where you are coming from.
>From what I can read, if there is a problem between you two its because of you being defensive and taking his frankness and calmness as an attack when really he's just trying to find a good end.
>You see his criticism as humiliation and are honestly confused about how to do better.
>Do not let past failures prevent you from focusing on the situation
>Pride is your enemy right now
>>
>>18574743

Sure but does it mean it was all true? I can't be one or the other right? Does it mean we were supposed to be together?
>>
>>18574769
Love is not a perfect science and trying to compare one relationship to another is wrong and betrays the uniqueness that each one has.

I can not advise you further
>>
>>18574780

>opens can of worms
>leaves it festering
>>
>>18574443
hey. i'm sorry this is so late, i hope you're still around to view it. i'll make a post in the new thread too, just to be sure... i really appreciate this great uplifting reading & it's only fair you get your part too.

ten of swords, queen of wands reversed, five of cups reversed, king of wands

haaa... are you like me? were you also hurt recently? yeah. it's real rough pal, to get your heart smashed to bits. it's never fun, it's a big ol doozy of hurt. but maybe you're just trying to shove your hurt to the side by focusing on bigger and better things. while it's always good to try and move on, making absolute certain that you're ready is important too. even if you manage to get your cutie wootie, if you're still hung up on past hurts, you're just gonna hurt the both of you.

anyway. yeah, despite everything, you'll find someone nice to get smoochy with pretty soon. he'll be a lovely lad, one who brings a bunch of excitement to the table. so look out for someone like that. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18574792

>If you stay together I still see the two of you breaking it off in the near future, and definitely not on good terms.
>Your love will go no where because it is built off of desperation.
>However if you part ways and take this time in your life as a chance to grow and work on self reflection to better your self and how you act in relationships,
>I see a great time of you advancing yourself both personally and professionally while you are single
>But this prosperity and it's opportunity will not be yours if you continue on this path of mutual destruction
>>
>>18574818
LOL
Thanks, man! I appreciate it!
>>
>>18574857

He and I aren't together though
>>
>>18574857

I don't understand what you mean... since we aren't together... Do you mean if we met up again?
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.