[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 46

File: 8f7.jpg (52KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
8f7.jpg
52KB, 600x434px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18560112
>>
bump for the candyman
>>
>>18563118
Well that was my nickname in high school.

Wait...no....my nuckname in high school was fag. Same difference.
>>
>>18563120
I waaaaaaant a read from you
please?
update on me and k?
>>
>>18563123
Your name?

Or is this a certain friend that only like asian dudes?
>>
Someone can hit me up with that general reading if they want but I mainly came here to say my thanks to all readers.
Thank you for spending your time doing this for people
>>
>>18563120
>candyman
>fag
i'm so sorry for you. haha xD
>>
>>18563123
May I have a reading please?

Eleanor
Why are they trying to bully me so far?
>>
>>18563130
Eh. You can pay ME if you'd like.

In all seriousness, most readers think this is fun. So it isn't like a chore for us.

>>18563132
I was pretty understandably questionable in my sexuality.
>>
>>18563126
shhhhhhh that gives me away

tbf I like other caramel guys but in my area they're usually too ghetto

or general love read

ughhhhhh I'm working seven days this week and I'm so tired or I'd offer a readback ; -;
>>
>>18563133
You're an easy target and you are easy to take advantage of due to how kind you tend to be.

If you begin to resist, you will be less easy to pick on. Expect them to treat you worse for a bit after you start standing up. But don't back down. You can outsmart them pretty easily. Just use that overly nice little brain of yours to show some aggression. Just this once.
>>
>>18563137
Kevin...again? Jesus. He knows he can get what he wants from you. So do the same from him. A serious relationship between you two won't ever work. Be the hump and dumper...not the humped and dumped.

>caramel guys

Ehhhh....so you like pube-staches and men shorter than you that wear TAPOUT or Affliction brand clothing?
>>
Hi if any reading is available I would love one please.

Female

My husband needs advice on his money situation, what should be the next recommended move to increase his finances?

Thank you
>>
>>18563151
nah more like mexican or italian

and I stopped a while back

he keeps talking to me though
even though the well is dry
>>
>>18563152
Working with his talent and finally charging for it.

As an example....my wife is a great artist but refuses to sell paintings because reasons. Whatever your husband is sn artist at. He needs to sell it.

I feel like he does some form of metal working, or expressed interest in it. Welding maybe? He needs to do it. And do it for monies.
>>
>>18563120
can i have a read too orion? What is the appearance of a girl in my classes i should befriend? Name is emily
>>
>>18563142
Thankyou !! :D
>>
>>18563154
>Mexican or Italian

So pube staches and horrible clothing OR smelly, short, and hairy? Romans died out long ago. Italians after that are a shit. Find yourself a 6'2" Norwegian guy named Sven. Or a 6'2" Black guy named D'artanian.

And you became the girl of his dreams. You let him use every hole. He would rather deal with trying to get back in than find a new girl that he has to beg for certain things for several more years.

Ugh....stop making me look at you and Kevin. It's gross.
>>
hi, anybody doing reads pls? Juan, 30 yo, libra, will i be succesfull with the new studies i will begin, also love reading pls, thanks
>>
>>18563160
I said or general love

He won't get back unless he sweeps me off my feet and takes me on a proper serious date
I told him that.

I stopped pursuing him completely and started looking else where. Shit he's even too afraid to hang out because he's scared of temptation or shit. Who knows.

I wanted a read on more or less why he keeps doing that push pull instead of just going or leaving. :\ I don't like it. I called him out on it too and he said I was right that he shouldn't do that shit.
>>
>>18563158
Blonde, glasses, dresses like she doesn't give a fuck about where she is. Shoulder length straight hair. Basically blond IRL Velma from Scooby Doo. But she's cool.

She sits up front and stays quiet in what seems to be a math class. Carries a giant white bag.
>>
>>18563168
I told you why he does it. Like 50 times by now.

Anyway. You owe me. :P
>>
>>18563171
thanks
that just made me sadder
He keeps doing it because he's lazy.

I need a break from this week.

thank you
sorry to bug you

x ___x
>>
>>18563173
bangbang pls
>>
File: 224533_1.jpg (25KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
224533_1.jpg
25KB, 630x630px
>>18563156

Can I get a general love reading from someone? I have been changing a lot lately and I was wondering what to expect from my love life in the near future since I am single and 14th Feb is comming up.

And well, loneliness can be a bit of a bitch once it bites you...

Anyway, thanks if anyone is interested in helping a brother, I hope you guys have a nice day. :)
>>
File: 55.jpg (39KB, 279x410px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
39KB, 279x410px
I'll be performing three tarot readings (maybe more at a later time, if I have the energy).
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Make your queries as concise as possible. I want queries, not essays; Excessive information is nearly as bad as insufficient information.
Bad Query "What are results of project?".
Good Query: "What will be the results of the personal project I'm currently focused on?".
Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"
Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"
>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, platonic relationship, professional project, financial situation)
>Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query
>>
>>18563182
>24
>Male
>Red color
>Am i going through changes or it's never-changing static?
>>
>>18563182

23,Male, Capricorn.

It's been a while since I have been in a relationship, however, recently I met a beautiful, blond girl who was chasing me for a bit in a library I used to visit not long ago. We talked once and i did not get her number or her name, and since then she stopped comming to this library.

Sadly, she stopped comming, so I haven't see her ever since, I felt something special about her. So my question is:

What are the potential chances to see her ever again, and if I get to see eachother, what could the potential outcome be of us meeting again? Os there a potential romantic relationship in her with me?

I hope it's well structured. Thanks
>>
>>18563182
Male
I like the feeling when my room is clean.

My current relationship has future? Or i'm expecting too much from her
>>
Fem
The smell of freshly washes blankets
Do you have any advice for me when it comes to growing into the person I want to be.
>>
>>18563182
>>18563195
>>
>>18563173
Sad? You have like...zero reason to be sad. Stressed? Sure. Sad? Fuck off with that shit. He's a sniveling little sack of dickskins that was lucky, once. Then realized getting with other chicks who mostly don't have a weird attraction to asian dudes with shit personalities is hard.

Oh boo hoo. You work a lot. Good. You are doing the thing that all these women out protesting "EVIL RACIST SEXIST DONALD TRUUUUMMMP" should be doing. You set an example for all of them and it gives YOU the right to bitch about the world and complain about how hard life is. But STILL you shouldn't be sad.

You're a pretty cute chick with a pretty ok job as far as things go AND you own a house where you take care of yourself and another person. Be fucking proud.

Fuck. Not mad. Just slightly miffed that you are still not realizing that you are sort of a bad ass that women are out trashing our country because they can't be the way you actually are. And almost slany guy would kill for a woman like you ( trust me, you and my wife are a lot alike. I have....loljokingFBIdon'tcomegetme...to bury a few bodies to keep her.)
So FUUUUUCK get over it.
>>
>>18563182
22, female
I like it when it's cold outside and it mists and rains lighty.
How will my potential romantic partner feel when we see each other for the first time in months?
I'm really nervous.
>>
>>18563191
Also, my favourite thing is coffee in early mornings.
>>18563182
>>
>>18563180
You will find an end to the alone feeling soon. Does that mean sex? I have no idea. But you'll meet a new friend or yes, possibly someone to Netflix nd Chill with by April.

That may seem like a long time, but it may come before. I have no idea the exact date.
>>
>>18563200
I"m frustrated. I'm exhausted. I've been working myself into a frenzy with everything going on and I'm so stressed out and I can't rely on others for help because they're all busy too. So it's doing all this grind alone and it's lonely sometimes even if that's how life is.

< ___> I mainly just need a day off with no obligations to reset.
You're not wrong in any of that and ty I am a cute badass but I'm tired.
lub u
>>
>>18563205
Oh hey thanks orion, that sounds sweet. Funny story, a friend of mine who does readings, in new years eve told he I was going to find a significant person in the second quarter of the year. April starts that quarter.

Coincidence? :O
>>
>>18563206
Then go sleep and call in sick tomorrow.

>>18563208
Good! I hope it goes well then.
>>
>>18563120
Hi Orion. May I have a read as well. I can give a read in return with tarot but I am new.
I'm wondering about a guy that I'm going to meet soon. Is he as excited and nervous as I am?
>>
I would appreciate a reading if anyone would be so nice. Career stuff mostly. I finish college this summer and then the hunt begins for a not-shit job.

Taking a break. Be back later.
>>
>>18563216
I can't. We're understaffed in the shop and for demos, outside of the owner who needs to focus on bigger projects, I'm the only one who knows how to do the vendor demos.

I just have to grind and wait and be patient and hope I get a break in more ways than one.
I can read for you here in about 15 if you're still on. If not I can email it to you.

again ty and lub u
I'm back to not so sad
>>
>>18563219
Yes. He is. He is actually scared. He is ine of those "just got out of a bad thing" people. But he won't admit it or show it very much. His poker face is amazing.
>>
>>18563195

About Query: Knight of Wands
Hidden Influences: Science - 6 of Swords
External Attitudes: Queen of Disks
Don't Do: Cruelty - 9 of Swords
Do: Knight of Cups

Studying will play a part in who you want to be, but so will seeking help from those around you of a similar mindset. You should resist that urge to dwell on/pursue the material and transient things in life, or it will twist you in to something most unpleasant. You need a larger than life dream to chase after; Reach for a star, and remember that the value is in the experiences, not the results.
>>
>>18563225
Thanks. :) And yes, his poker face is probably his best skill. Hahah It's funny you mentioned it. If you'd like, I'll give
>>18563220 a shot.
>>
>>18563222
I asked my reading question a second ago if you can do it. I'll be on and off here all day. About to go feed my little sacks of joy and shit.
>>
Trading.

What will J think of me? And why is that?

I use scrying, books, and tarot.
>>
>>18563226
>>18563191
>>18563202

Something wrong with my query? I followed the guidelines you gave us...
>>
>>18563230
kk I saw it. I'll get you back
that's exciting you're almost done with college.

have fun with the babies
>>
>>18563228
Please do.
>>
>>18563233
I'd like a tarot reading about How does my next so look like?

I can give you some scrying if you want. I might late a bit.since I need to focus.
>>
>>18563235
>Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.
Aka he will do only females. It's basically a random lottery whenever you'll get a reading.
>>
>>18563233
Queen of Swords, Magician, Ace of Wands, Ten of Wands, Ace of Swords.
J likes you. You're beacon to him, even if he doesn't show it. He's easily burdened, and sometimes thoughts of you can add to that, so he pushes back, but he realizes that it's not really about you. There is something refreshing about you that attracts them. They're curious about you and they will want to know more. Keep going with J. New opportunities are on the horizon.
Can you scry for me the results of my travel? Will it initiate a relationship with him? Will he want more?
>>
>>18563244
Yes, scrying then.

>>18563247
Give me a moment.
>>
>>18563237
>seven of swords, page of pentacles, seven of pentacles, five of pentacles, six of cups.
Okay, so I see there's going to be a deficit of resources after you graduate for a short time. You're going to have to look at some aspects of your life and cut out some extra expenses that you'd rather not have to cut. There's a chance you'll consider continuing education, but you're better off continuing to try your luck out in the job market. All in all, it's going to be a bit rough after graduation, but it'll work out. There may be a close friend that can help you out. Don't be afraid to ask.
I hope I helped at all.
>>
>>18563244
I see reservation, but intelligence. You're gonna have to gnaw it with him before you really get at a relationship, due to his anxiety and insecurity. But it's well worth it, and I sense a creative and active mind. Part of the reason why he's so reserved is because he thinks too much. But this is in a good way, nothing distracting. It's charming.

I see a tallish man with black hair that almost hangs over his face in the front, though his cut is generally short. Thick, long eyebrows. He seems constantly coy with others. Sort of a heavy, gruff look, except he's sort of thin, so it seems like he's pouting instead. Reminds me much of a stereotypical French youth, in terms of ethnicity.

Keep in mind that's probably all physiognomy, instead of truth. But that's what the scry turned up.

>>18563247
Okay, next.
>>
>>18563257
Works for me.
>>
>>18563261
Thanks!
>>
File: images (1).png (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
3KB, 300x168px
I see a huge castle in the night, you can barely see it though, however small torches give it enough light to see the forn of it.

There's a big path going straight to it, small but sharp rocks that can cut through flesh and bone, it seems dangerous, but with some light you could easily jump over them or avoid them.

There's a scent in the air, it gives me a nostalgia feeling, like remembering a good old song you no longer used to listen... is like it's inviting me to this scary castle, however I am confident I want to get to there, I have a good feeling about it, inside of it relies something precious, I am sure...

Wow, I belive, whatever or whoever this J is, he is hiding under his appareance, he might trust people, however he doesn't show who he truly is. Maybe having a hard time trusting people?

I think, whoever J is, seems to be in the need of someone who can light up the darkness that surrounds him/her. Something has consumed his presence and has make hard to reach him/her.

Still somebody with great intuition and a positive attitude couls help him light up the darkness. I think, he/she might be giving you a challenge here, it's about helping him light his/her parh, he/she somehow trust you will be able to reach his/her corre, the real identity of whoever this huma is, and you might be surprised, because he/she truly might be a treasure him/herself.

I hope that helped, if you want detaills ask, I'll wait for my reading.
>>18563244
>>
>>18563235

>query
>presents more than one query
>provides incorrect requisite information in query post

No, you did not. If you'd like your queries answered I would suggest seeking another reader, there are a great deal of talented and insightful individuals that could assist you.

>>18563245

It's cute that you're salty I didn't read for you.
>>
>>18563268
>It's cute that you're salty I didn't read for you
Did i strike the nerve mr. reader? :^)
>>
>>18563261

Funny you describe a man when I am a guy and I like women. Lol thnx I guess.
>>
>>18563247
Seems inconclusive. You'll want more, but you aren't sure of what should finally happen. I think you'll still be thinking about a relationship, or if you do it's privately provisional. I think you both want each other, but the meeting will be rife with anxiety, and many slight misinterpretations as a result of it. You don't get a clear impression of him, and neither him of you. You'll go ahead with it anyways, because it seems like just a good a time as any.

I see a man and woman inside an apartment trying to communicate, except when words fail (just a lot of stammering) you turn to gestures that are uncoordinated, and those eventually devolve into something animal-like. The two look at each other more as if other were a mundane object---there's a newness about this that isn't going to resolve itself at first meeting.

The reading tells me the relationship will fail if it's allowed to go on without an awareness of this. I saw success--but only after the VIII of Wands.
>>
>>18563182
25, male
Sunset
Will therapy provide necessary change or it's waste of time?
>>
>>18563274
Wow. Detailed scry. Thank you so much. I'll stew in this.
>>
>>18563270
Oh geez. I had guessed you completely for a woman. I'm usually good with that.

I did check again, and what I described in the first paragraph seems to hold though. Grain of salt, I suppose.
>>
>>18563266
Thanks. What reading you want? Or did I do yours already?
>>
>>18563169
I will look out thanks
>>
>>18563201

>The Lovers
>Peace - 2 of Swords
>Indolence - 9 of Cups

He's happy to see you, would be one way of saying it. Another would be "Clear your schedule for the day after, because you'll likely be exhausted". You complete him, so he'll have a peace he hasn't had since last he was with you.
>>
>>18563230
Loooooool. So I was thinking before I even pulled "Watch me pull the 10 of Coins card and tell him to keep staying at home dad life."

Your best course of action for after college is 10 of Coins. Family is priority one. Take care of your kids. Be aware of who's coming around.

What you should do about your career? Two of Wands. Be aware of what might be out there and keep your eye on what surrounds your life and home but don't necessarily go out there and look for it or leave what you're doing.

< ___> I figure you were hoping for a different result.

But right after college based on this I'd say keep doing the stay at home dad thing and something may pop up on its own, but you don't need to necessarily go out and look right off the bat. Just kind of adjust and be aware and keep supporting your family.

If you want any follow ups or for me to consult my second deck as well just holla.
>>
>>18563182
Male
Watering the plants on a summers evening

I know im good enough to achieve my goals but will the right opportunities show themselves to me?

thank you
>>
>>18563302
Wow. Thank you so much, Moonie. I'm sending positive vibes your way. Wish me luck! I hope I don't spaghetti it up.
>>
>>18563233
Five of swords, page of swords, queen of cups

It sounds like she is going to give into you or whatever you want from her. She wont particularly like what you are doing at first but will eventually give in and end up loving it. Also, she will think you are really inexperienced but end up appreciating you and having warm feelings about it later on.

Scrying
How will our relationship be when we live together?
>>
Can someone read me?

Should I change myself to achieve happiness?
>>
>>18563230
Hey Orion! Can I ask for a future advice reading? AtomEve is the name
>>
File: tumblr_n19l46FAA71sgyv41o1_500.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n19l46FAA71sgyv41o1_500.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
hello everyone.
is anyone by any chance doing scrying readings or
something that woud fit with my query and woud have time for me?
If so, my query woud be: How will my spirtual ''adventures'' will go on? or when will i make it to next level when i coud talk with demons or succed in astral projection or open my third eye.

i have readed about 8 books concerning spirituality,astral projection,demon summoning in the last 3 years. but with no succes althoug i did got some knowledge about it.
>>
>>18563182
Female
Drink tea

Why in my relationships i always end up in weird situations where, then more i try to be true more i want to break up?
>>
>>18563226
Oh thank you!!
I'm going into medical school after college so this is reassuring.
>>
>>18563284

No! I want to know how will my next gf be? Physically and Mentally. Hope you can give me some insight!
>>
>>18563346
>Current Progress - Emperor reversed
>Problem - 3 of Cups reversed
>Future progress - 4 of Cups reversed
Overall, it signifies that you're taking wrong approach to this problems - you're not disciplined and become too emotional about it. Another thing is lack of depth - before taking another discipline you dont submerge into previous one long enough. You choose a lot of little things from different branches.
>>
>>18563422
Hello! Sorry to bother you sir but I could I get a reading? I have been single for a while now and no matter how hard I try to improve myself I don't seem to get lucky with women around me.

I am a young 23 y/o Capricorn and I was wondering when will I start a romantic relationship with a girl?

If you are busy I understand. Have a nice day either way and thanks for reading me.
>>
>>18563426
>no matter how hard I try to improve myself I don't seem to get lucky with women around me
Do you approach women in general?
>>
>>18563182
>27

>Female

>Long walks

>I just broke up with someone, and I'm wondering if the cards can see any future relationship between him and me?
>>
Anyone up for trading?

I can do iching or tarot.
>>
>>18563428
Of course.
>>
>>18563430
sure, i can do tarot. if interested here my query:
will there be romantic relationship in my life this year.
>>
>>18563442
>5 of cups
>8 of cups
>The lovers

Wow, pretty straight forward. Seems to me right now you're suffering because you keep thinking of the past and your mistakes, if you are able to let go and let whatever change is in your way be, the result should be a relationship of some kind.

My query:
Leo, m, 22
Been looking for a job a while now, feeling kinda stuck, what should I concentrate upon to get the job that's right for me? Will I?
>>
>>18563430
>>18563430
I can scry you up.

Can you tarot me about how will my next girlfriend be? Tell me your query and I'll focus onit so I can write you down what I saw and what can I tell you about it.
>>
>>18563182
Male
The golden light of nostalgia/hope especially when it shines in the psychedelic/regency landscapes/atmospheres of my dreams & the excitement of creativity/possibility/new beauty

Query: what are my hopes for the future? I have a lot of problems, and although (now) willing to grapple with them - it feels like I am up against an impossible task.
>>
>>18563463
Guess I can use more than one reading, this is my query >>18563461

Will do you in a sec.
>>
>>18563463
>QoPx3oH
>KoP

As I see it she's a very warm and caring person, someone you can really trust. She's either heartbroken or lonely at the moment, to win her over you must be steady and basically a problem-fixer, show her you're reliable.
>>
>>18563468

I see a clock. Classic one, inside an office, in the back there's a young girl who seems to work in this building I am in... She looks bored, like she works more than what she actually needs, I feel right now disgusted, like if this was a fancy place but everyone was faking it.

Papers all around me, notes, post its with dates, and the clock... the clock is kinda pissing me off, it makes me uncomftable because it keeps moving faster...

Anxiety, and the need of getting out...

Ok, not the first time I have one of this. When I felt these kind of visions, it usually means that you should recycle yourself. You have probably spent time in something you found useful, yet it keeps stealing time from you, and now you want to re-gain that time but you can't reverse time.

"You usually need two steps behind to get a boost so you can move forward". I belive you should seek a new job market, use what you now in a new related-study subject and reflect that into a whole new market. You'll find more ease than if you chose what you previously thought as a decent job.

Many people who I read in the past were a bit beaten up by previous jobs, or simply bored of them. You probably want to use your talents in a new market. Ask me if you want more details. :)>>18563468
>>
>>18563461
if you wont give up now you will. it seemsyou are good at writing,speaking,or anything else transmitted with words.
you shoud be woud be a good beingdiplomat,accountant,reporter.
>>
Greetings to y'all. Is anybody doing readings now? I would greatly appreciate it if so. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>18563478
Wow, that image really resonates with me, I will have to meditate on your words, thanks a lot.

>>18563480
It's not exactly what I do but I think I know how to apply it to myself, thanks.
>>
I'll do a reading for each week in the month of february for a couple of signs in a little bit
>>
>>18563499

23 Capricorn, Male, I'd like to know about how february is going to be, specially knowing the 14th is not a happy day for single brothers like me haha. Thanks!
>>
>>18563499
Scorpio! Could you read for me how the month will go for me now that I am single?
>>
>>18563499
Libra
Male

I know im good enough to achieve my goals but will the right opportunities show themselves to me?
>>
>>18563499
I'm lost virgo and I want to know what future have for me.
>>
>>18563417
I'll start yours now. Was busy.
>>
>>18563417
Personality-wise, she seems to light up a room. A warm person, looking for a close relationship. Seems that something has happened recently, and she hasn't gotten over it yet. Rather, I think she's getting used to something. It's not relationship-related, whatever that thing is. If she seems closed off at first, it's because she's become unpredictably cagey from this circumstance. I mean, when you try to get close. But being aware of that should help you bypass it. Try not to be too awkward, it'll make her awkward, which she isn't naturally, making the times it happens worse.

I get a girl next door look. Think decent-looking cashier at the local supermarket. Dirty blonde, keeps it long. Not a cardio bunny, in average shape.
>>
>>18563499
Aquarius!
Will i regret chosing the "long and old" path?
Its a love reading if it matters
>>
>>18563532
If you have time, could you please tell me in a similar manner what my future bf will look like?
>>
>>18563499
Taurus
Please guide me as to what will come for my family and I.. thanks
>>
>>18563499
Scorpio here. Male, 18 yo. Feeling a little bit depressed, lonely. I would like to know if I will ever meet my significant other. Feels bad to be that alone. Thanks by the way.
>>
Can a scryer give me a reading?
I just really want to know what the heck is going on in my romantic life.
Are there any qt bois in my future

Also I'm willing to trade I use tarot and angelic tarot.
>>
>>18563499
Hi ! Male , 27 , libra, love general please
>>
>>18563507
>>18563509
>>18563514
>>18563515
>>18563533
>>18563542
>>18563543
>>18563552

I'll do Capricorn, Scorpio, Libra, Virgo, Aquarius, and Taurus. Just give me a little bit
>>
>>18563579
Thanks friend
>>
>>18563579
Take your time, reader. Thanks for doing it.
>>
>>18563579
Thank you
>>
>>18563579
Thank you
>>
Trading....

Someone tell me what CG thinks of me.
>>
>>18563544
still there?
>>
>>18563646

Sure, I'll scry you up. Tell me in exchange if that blond girl is coming back and if she does what her intentions are torwards me.

I'll start scrying and I'll answer you back in a few minutes.
>>
Male

Pisces

To achieve happiness,should I change something in my lifestyle?
>>
>>18563665
I think she hasn't decided yet. I think she genuienely has feelings towards you, but hasn't decided for an action. She seems very stressed. Something must've gone terribly wrong. I can tell it's partially something about her personality--she seems so nervous and reticient its just healthier for her to stay away.

I think she's going to continue this way for awhile, then at some point a call for apparoach might be signalled. But I'm starting to think that might take a long time. I don't think she has 'intentions', I think it's just confusion.
>>
>>18563507
part 1/2:
2/1-2/7: 10 of Swords. During the first week the Capricorns may be feeling down like they will never get the love of their lives and they will be alone forever or they will be feeling defeated by life in general and want to give up. The first week in February there are a lot of anxious, negative energies so you want to be sure that you stay positive and do things that will raise your vibrations. It's best to actively be aware of what's going on so that you can address any negativity that comes along.

2/8-/14: King of Wands: A Sagittarius, Leo, or Aries man. This could also be the Capricorn man. I think a lot of Capricorns will meet somebody in the second week that are the masters of their craft and really have it all together. I also sense that the King of Wands could be a matchmaker or a coworker that will set the Capricorn up with somebody because of the next card. Also, you will not forget whoever this King of Wands is in your life because they have a "firey" and memorable personality.
>>
>>18563507
part 2/2:

2/15-2/21: 6 of Cups: The Capricorns that are wanting love will meet someone from their past or a childhood friend and possibly reconciliate what was in the past. The Capricorns that have found someone from the past week could be going on dates and falling in love with a loving and nurturing man or woman. I see Cancer women with Capricorn men or vice versa.

2/22-2/28: The Hanged Man: the Capricorns that are in a relationship or a new relationship may be wanting to take the relationship even further but they don't know if it's the right time. They will be indecisive and confused at what to do but will have to make a decision. This could also be Capricorns being scared to fall so deeply in love that they think that they'll be taken advantage of but I see whoever they fall in love with will be perfect for them.

To the poster that I'm replying to, you may meet a friend from a past that you will rekindle your relationship with them. It could be a friendship but it could also turn into a relationship

Scorpio is up next
>>
>>18563646

As I was scrying, I suddently felt like I was walking in a long road at night time. An empty road, no cars, no lights, only the moon could guide me. I suddently saw a small coin in the floor, but instead of picking it up, I thought that the value wasn't worth the effort of picking it up, I kept walking, but a question came to mind "Was it worth to pick up that coin now that it seems I won't see more coins?".

The reading is clear, lack of value, how much are you worth? How big is your shadow? Whoever GC is, it's wondering about you and if they should "pick you". I highly recommend you to re-evaluate yourself and make you work torwards improving yourself. Something tells me you can shine, but you must improve. They know you are there, in their path, they know you do exist. You just need to prove that you are "worth the effort".

Thanks for the reading, pretty on point. Any doubts just ask me. Cheers and Godspeed anon.
>>
>>18563509

first things first are you a man or woman? it's essential for the cards that I pulled
>>
>>18563725
woman
>>
>>18563509
part 1/2:

*Page of Wands and Queen of Cups fell out while I was shuffling. The Queen of Cups most likely represents you."

2/1-2/7: King of Wands: You'll be thinking of your ex this week and you'll find your thoughts leading back to your ex that you just broke up with. There may have been cheating involved or you felt that your lover was too immature to handle the relationship and you didn't want to break up with them. This week you may wish that they were more mature in the relationship (shoulda coulda woulda). The ex will be angry this week also that you broke up with him and you will feel mixed emotions of anger and sadness.

2/8-2/14: 2 of Wands: The Scorpio's ex will grow more and more angry as he looks out in the distance and longs for the Scorpio but at the same time he is angry that the Scorpio broke up with him and now his anger is beginning to take shape in the 3D. In the card, the man is holding a ball and I see it as a ball of negative energy ready to explode at any time that he'll use in the next week
>>
>>18563509
part 2/2:

2/15-2/21: The Tower: You may meet back up with your lover this week to talk about things but this is not advisable because of what will happen. Your lover is carrying a vegeance with him and if you two interact, it will not be pretty. In the 2 of Wands the man is standing on top of a castle or a tower and in this card the Tower is on fire and being destroyed as the two people fall out to their deaths. Im not saying you'll die if you try to reconciliate with him but he will definitely hurt you. This event may take place at your house because of the next card.

2/22-2/28: 6 of Wands: In this week, the man has successfully defeated his ex and he rides back to his castle victorious. Your ex may be plotting something and he might manipulate you to get what you want and this is how he will win in the end (if you don't keep your guard up.). I see burn marks on the man's clothes in this card and I see it that he destroyed you and everything that you had in the past week and now he is gone for good.

>>18563514
you're up next
>>
>>18563533
Might be worth my while to mention im a male
>>
>>18563499
Scorpio
Male
I want to know a general of things to come, ty have a nice day
>>
>>18563791
thank you so much!
>>
Trading.
Is he upset that I asked if he was upset with me?
>>
>>18563499
virgo sun scorpio asc
f
is he intimidated by me?
is he still interested?
>>
>>18563856
I wouldnt say upset just a little furstrated it shouldnt be anything major just let the kinks iron themselves out
not a tarrot reader just have very good gut instincts at times
>>
File: Picture 098.png (370KB, 1075x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 098.png
370KB, 1075x1094px
Offering tarot card readings, observing three card spreads.

Please be patient as i'm still learning

age and gender helps
>>
>>18563890
Male
A general for things to come, ty senpai
>>
>>18563890

27 M

What leaded to this conclusion? was it all a farce?
>>
>>18563890
>>18563868
>>
>>18563890
Male/gemini

Financial life if I choose to go..
>>
>>18563890
how will my weekend be?
male
>>
>>18563890
27 F
Can you read for my current relationship with A and if we have a future together?
>>
>>18563897
page of wands, eight of cups, the hermit

i can see here that now is the time for thinking things over and being introspective, you have answers which you need to understand yet you will need to look inwards for the answer, as for things to come you are going to seek these answers and seek deeper meaning with your journey of discovery, you are going to disentangle yourself from your current cycle and off you will go. with all these revelations you are going to need to be brave, take that risk and be daring, the page of wands is with you, he's egging you on, take the challenge, yes you can!
>>
>>18563899
knight of wands, eight of swords, three of pentacles

confusions led to where we are at now, restrictions which were imposed which you were powerless against left you feeling overwhelmed and feeling at a loss, the knight suggest this is someone in your life you have a physical attraction with, there is plenty of work to be done between you two
>>
>>18563918
ty so much sensei, have a cool day ;D
>>
>>18563890
Male
>>18563467 was my previous post
Is there a way forward with my many problems?
>>
>>18563900
page of cups, seven of pentacles, ten of cups

the seven of pentacles shows me that hes evaluating his status, hes not intimidated by you, he looks fondly back on the fun times you've had together, you need to let your feelings show and be known, make a kind gesture to him and things might improve for the better!
>>
>>18563890
19/F

J wants a relationship with me or is something else?
>>
I'm going to just do 1 card for the rest since y'all want a personalized reading. I will do a 4 card reading for each week for Sag, Pisces, Virgo, Aries, and Aquarius just in general.

>>18563514
Page of Cups: In the card is a young man holding a cup with a fish poking out of it and telling something to the young man. This could be the man's subconscious telling him of what the future holds but it could also be a messenger and the Page is holding the opportunity in his hands. The right opportunities may be on the horizon so keep doing what you're doing and put in work and you will reap the benefits. Also in the background is a flowing ocean so it is best to go with the flow and not to push anything as you may jinx what is coming to you.
>>
>>18563978
how can i make it obvious without seeming obsessive?
>>
>>18563981
Aww man I can go for general though instead of specific
>>
>>18563902
queen of swords, king of pentacles, four of pentacles

you will face the truth here no matter how unpleasant, you are willing and able to make any future endeavor successful, be smart with what you have though, be frugal and make sure to take full control of you finances
>>
>>18563981
>>18563993
>>
>>18563515
8 of Cups fell out and you got The Fool as the main card. I see this 8 of cups as you being lost and searching for the right answers but they are right behind you. You may be searching for answers outside but the answers to your problems may be in your past. In order to find what you're looking for, you might go on a short trip or a vacation or even a spiritual journey and the outcome is The Fool. New beginnings are on your horizon if you're willing to work for them whether that is physically or spiritually.
>>
>>18564002
Thank you
>>
>>18563885
Thanks
>>
>>18563533
I keep shuffling and cards keep falling out so I'll just go along with it. I got the 7 of cups, the 7 of Wands, and the Death card. So you've had to choose between a lot of options and you want to choose the "long and old path" which I assume is keeping a long relationship and growing old with them. The 7 of Wands is good in my opinion because the relationship that you are in or will get into will make you work on things that need to be worked on inside yourself (spiritually) and the relationship will make you see things that you didn't know were there. This relationship may be difficult but I think it is worthwhile because of the Death card. I see the Death card as the relationship will trigger the death of the old you to make way for the new and improved you. I also see this as if you choose the long and old path you will grow old with this person until death parts you and your lover.

I don't think you will regret it because when you look back on it you will say that it was all worth it. The relationship won't be easy however as you will both need to work on things personally for the greater good of the relationship.
>>
>>18563997
Thank you so much ,1card. I really appreciate this reading.
>>
>>18563890
>rodrigo
>male

Am i gonna find a girlfriend?
>>
>>18563890
21, female
How can I get my ex back?
>>
>>18563890
Male
I just want to know what does J think about me. I haven't seen her in months. Thank you by the way.
>>
>>18563933

Really accurate

>work to be done between you two

I doubt it, i dont think its in the interest of either, but once again most readers said i would marry her so who the fuck knows anymore.
>>
>>18563542
Queen of Swords and 10 of Pentacles: in the future there may be a family member with your Grandmother or Mother being the main point of focus. Something may happen that may trigger the family to join together. The third card I pulled is The Hierophant. This is either a funeral, a church service, or a helpful spiritual man that will help the family get through what they're going through. The family may also come together and find that their spirituality has become stronger because they are together.
>>
>>18563890

Thanks so much for doing this.

27 (28 tomorrow)
Male
Will I get the job I interview for on Friday? Anything to focus on during my interview? (This is a big opportunity for me)
>>
>>18564024
you mind trading a general? feel cheeky asking as it wasnt a genuine tarot up to you though
>>
>>18563981
thank you
>>
>>18564081
Interesting thanks
>>
>>18563543
for you I got the 8 of Wands and The Sun. In the 8 of Wands there is a lot of intense, high speed energy which I see as your depression and loneliness and there are no people in this card so this is you currently. I see this time of isolation as necessary for your growth because you may need to do self work on yourself in order to find your significant other. The next card is The Sun which I see is your future so I think yes you will meet your significant other however it's all on you to do the self work, stay positive, and know that you will find this person. When all is said and done and you find your lover you will be at the happiest phase in your life so far. Stay positive, anon.
>>
>>18563890
26 M Gemini

Why is 33 here again? It went away for a while but now there are more appearances of it and eerie coincidences.
>>
>>18563499
Virgo male... will I end up with Cheeto or Oakes??
>>
>>18564108

If you get time, can you please check out my request to the OP at >>18564083
>>
>>18563552
Knight of Pentacles and 6 of Wands. You may find somebody from your past that you will want to be with or you may wish to be with an ex. The Knight of Pentacles holds a pentacle which represents love and the boy in the 6 of wands holds flowers so I can take it you are ready to give your love to someone and you will find that someone.
>>
>>18563808
Ace of Wands and 6 of Wands. You may manifest something that you want or something will manifest in your life that will be benificial for you. The 6 of Wands shows a parade of people in celebration and the main focus is on a man carrying a wand with a wreath on it so you will use this object that manifests in order to get what you want. This could be your own house, a lover, or anything that you've been wanting or wanting to accomplish.
>>
>>18564026
sorry for the late reply, thank you so much
>>
trading scryings
>>
I always found it odd that people trade readings on here.

Like, if you can't read your own future, why would I want a reading from you in the first place? Dafuq?
>>
>>18564524
ever heard of getting second opions or reader bias?

a lot of therapists go to other therapists.
>>
>>18564524
Even the best readers have a hard time reading for themselves objectively. Your unconscious desires a specific outcome, so it affects your sortilege, not to mention your interpretation. A lot of divination depends on intuition, and the unconscious plays a huge role in intuition.
>>
>>18564524
See
>>18564535
>>18564536

Explained it perfectly. The more hands off a reading, the better it is imo. Plus, >>18564535 made the excellent point of therapists going to other therapists; Accountants do this too, as to stop themselves from altering books to make themselves look better.
>>
>>18564133
So ... Yeah ... I guess the gods are laughing at my face right now ... You're not the only one that saw that ... Does the tarot read the person or the fate ?

Oh, and thanks for the work, feel free to borrow some energy if you need.
>>
>>18564549
Empath, I have question to you to clarify something. Some time ago you said, there is enegry "lock" in me when I asked about love reading. You said I know this person, but there is no connection. Is there a possibility that there was a connection, but cut off it in a past?
>>
>>18564037
Become really good at sucking cawk
>>
File: 1448847945193.jpg (391KB, 1026x548px) Image search: [Google]
1448847945193.jpg
391KB, 1026x548px
Here to do tarot readings. 3 cards. Reply to this post with an image, a song, your gender, and a question (or request a general reading) and I will give you a goddamn reading if that's what you want whore.
>>
File: 1420936667923.png (681KB, 546x698px) Image search: [Google]
1420936667923.png
681KB, 546x698px
>>18564814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_K9xsSdgMs
male
general reading
>>
File: 1484879698266.png (140KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1484879698266.png
140KB, 350x262px
>>18564814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8saKHKt1A5Q

Male
How will this plan work out that I have regarding working part time and taking classes to get back to school?
>>
>>18564817
Five of Swords, Ace of Pentacles reversed, Queen of Swords reversed.

You will lose an opportunity to succeed in one of your goals due to a fucking bitch who's out to cause conflict in your life. You are playing the game of life (obviously). You want to win this game don't you? You're gonna need to fight, everyone fights to stay alive. Some people fight to stay dead. Just decide man. Everything is up to you. And this bitch in your way. Keep your head up kiddo, life and death go on.
>>
File: 0000asd.jpg (730KB, 647x896px) Image search: [Google]
0000asd.jpg
730KB, 647x896px
>>18564814
What can I do to better approach females? Do they like me?
https://youtu.be/YoZHqykR04k
>>
File: Crow(s).jpg (233KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Crow(s).jpg
233KB, 960x960px
>>18564814
Male
General reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqijfqecvA
>>
>>18564819
Wheel of Fortune reversed, King of Pentacles reversed, Judgement.

Wheel of Fortune reversed is a bad sign, it signifies bad luck and being out of control. So your choice to work and go to school is going to lead you feeling out of control and you might be in a tough situation. This is going to be made harder by a domineering, controlling, or authoritative boss or professor. Ultimately, the choice is yours and you might experience a kind of rebirth if you keep at it. Rebirth is a very good thing and you are going through a period of change and instability (i think we all are here, right?) soooo luck is not on your side but you are on your side and you are a valuable asset, trust in this.
>>
>>18564840
Fuck my shit up, senpai.

Thanks. I'll do my best.
>>
>>18564828
weird, there is no women causing conflicts right now. the only women in "my life" would be a roomie (im at a students house)
i mainly want some love right now but there hasnt been any prospective specimens right now
>>
>>18564829
Six of Wands reversed, Nine of Swords, The Devil reversed.

Your main issue is your lack of confidence. I know this is very cliche but the Six of Wands reversed symbolizes a lack of confidence. The Devil reversed means that you could be "free" any time you choose to be free, just as the two male and females could be free from the devil anytime they choose but they choose the devil. You are choosing the devil instead of allowing yourself to detach from your issues of self-worth and just go talk to a girl that interests you. If you share your interests with her, it will go well. Maybe focus on developing your interests a little more and trying something creative.
>>
File: spinning-jupiter.gif (444KB, 499x386px) Image search: [Google]
spinning-jupiter.gif
444KB, 499x386px
>>18564814
https://youtube.com/watch?v=a_aFin5ipJ4
Male
Does the project "\/" have any potential?
Can it be good? great?
>>
File: Dreams of the gate.jpg (142KB, 720x811px) Image search: [Google]
Dreams of the gate.jpg
142KB, 720x811px
>>18564814
https://youtu.be/Qhz03xaa6Cs
male
Where is my love life going?
>>
File: 1483850353104.jpg (2MB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1483850353104.jpg
2MB, 2048x1366px
>>18564814
Male
Will I get better at my studies? Can I?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=pFptt7Cargc
>>
>>18564814

f/fem

He wants a relationship with me or what?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI3kHvrtJn8
>>
>>18564863
Thanks, you got it right. Actually I think I'm kind of creative. I don't like to call myself like that, but I'm artist. Thanks for a reading, man. I'll try to work on this.
>>
>>18564831
o hai birdy

Ten of Cups reversed, Two of Wands reversed, and The Empress reversed.

Alright so I pulled all reversed cards and that's never a good sign. There's a fear of the unknown going on (we all have it), a broken marriage or home, and stifled creativity and dependence on others. That's a lot to take in. I'm going to focus on the fear of the unknown because I think that's the most important thing. Life is one huge joke and no one knows really what is coming... imagine the english language being wiped out and everyone not knowing how to speak english. It would be a huge joke huh? That's kind of how things are when they are born into this world. They are tabula rasa, blank slate. Anything could happen. That's what death is like. Are you dealing with a divorce or bad breakup? Sometimes that can make everything worse.
>>
File: Cold forest.jpg (289KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cold forest.jpg
289KB, 493x750px
>>18564886
>>18564814

Here is the image.
>>
>>18564814
taking a break to play dota :P sorry folks
>>
File: 1483054036282.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483054036282.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>18564865
Alternate pic because I posted a gif
>>
File: heretic.jpg (77KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
heretic.jpg
77KB, 600x598px
>>18564814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrHLZmR2K0c&list=PLo4A4NOiv29cLyM0ghj4gq5bf7aQiQbR5

male
How is work about to go?
>>
File: 1484542333489.jpg (90KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1484542333489.jpg
90KB, 620x372px
Taking orders for 4 tarot readings with a side of scrying. I need your name, the gender on your birth certificate, a detailed query and a picture that makes you happy. Go.
>>
File: IMG_5398.jpg (105KB, 750x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5398.jpg
105KB, 750x489px
>>18565067
Mari, female
What is my near future with the man I love? Are good things coming for our relationship?
>>
File: 1476751597964.jpg (165KB, 1038x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1476751597964.jpg
165KB, 1038x1155px
>>18565067
Charles
Male
How does my future look in 2017, in terms of spirituality and romance.
>>
>>18565087
Kinda wondering about like the next few months, I suppose.
>>
File: IMG_2283.jpg (339KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2283.jpg
339KB, 722x1280px
>>18565067
Christine female
How is my relationship w my ghost boyfriend
>>
>>18565067
fuck I can't find a picture that makes me happy in time :(
>>
File: [Minimalist] Lakeside.jpg (400KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
[Minimalist] Lakeside.jpg
400KB, 3840x2160px
>>18565067
John
Male
Right now, I feel incredibly lost. More than I've felt in my entire life. This is a little vague, I know, but what awaits for me in the near future? Will I find something that makes me happy?
>>
File: catlogic.jpg (36KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
catlogic.jpg
36KB, 500x355px
>>18565067
Megan
Female

I'd just like a reading on well being.
I'm so stressed out. I have so many things I'm juggling. I'd like to just have some kind of read with maybe some kind of good news.

Whether it's career or love. It'd be cool to have something to look forward to.

But looks like I missed the quota writing my query.
>>
File: IMG_2609.jpg (160KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2609.jpg
160KB, 722x1280px
>>18564814
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cPAbx5kgCJo
Female
General reading please
>>
File: IMG_2590.jpg (134KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2590.jpg
134KB, 722x1280px
>>18563890
23 female
I got a job today!! Can u pull a card describing my future experience w it??
>>
>>18565067
Melanie
Female

What are the chances that my ex would ever see me as more than a friend again?
>>
>>18564865
The Chariot, Page of Pentacles, Five of Swords.

This project has the potential to be amazing if you really try at it, and I think that you will. You have the determination and the willpower in order to make it successful. The Chariot is a great card for this because it means victory and willpower and assertion. You have everything you need to make your ideas soar. Some people are just monkeys dancing in the rain. You're in your house making your gadgets. That's so cool! Keep on doing it. You will win at all costs.
>>
>>18564870
Judgement, The Sun reversed, Five of Swords.

There will be a temporary depression in your love life and it will go nowhere in the near future. However, further down the road there is a rebirth that will occur. You will reach this rebirth at all costs, even if it kills you mentally, spiritually, or even physically. You have an inner calling to be in a relationship with someone that is caring and dark, as the sun is reversed. You appreciate darkness I can tell by the Chelsea Wolfe song. When I saw her in Austin I was freaking out about everyone in the venue dying some day. Death gets to me very deeply, but I think it doesn't bother you so much and you thrive in the realm of the unknown. Find a girl who appreciates the unknown as much as you.
>>
File: IMG_9583.jpg (1MB, 3264x1186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9583.jpg
1MB, 3264x1186px
>>18564814
Female
https://youtu.be/twsVXLyLYsY
RadRyan! Tell me what the man I love feels for me?
>>
>>18565087

There is a powerline swaying in a hurricane whipped back and forth by wind, it doesn't snap, it holds strong. There will be worries soon, stress, anxiety, but you will both hold together until the end and then good news will come.
>>
>>18565147
:) thank you
>>
>>18564883
Eight of Wands, The Devil, Two of Wands reversed.

Eight of Wands stands for swift change, maybe you are rushing through your work too fast? The Devil suggests materialism, maybe you need to understand the deeper meaning of your work and not just the shallow surface or the grades aspect of it. Two of Wands reversed refers to a lack of planning. Maybe you aren't planning out your work methodically enough. I dunno, try harder. You'll get where you need to get to.
>>
>>18564814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

female

is the relationship i'm in right now worth it? can he be loyal after the last two times i caught him?
>>
File: 1485120606380.gif (4MB, 519x730px) Image search: [Google]
1485120606380.gif
4MB, 519x730px
>>18565156
forgot picture, ugh
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (139KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
139KB, 720x539px
>>18565067
>name
Alex
>Gender
Male
>query
Will I have a successful, maybe lucky day, on 6th feb, based on my goals ? (my goal is to pass a tricky, difficult exam)
>>
>>18564886
>>18564895
Six of Pentacles reversed, Ten of Wands reversed, Five of Pentacles reversed.

This "he" seems to be a very selfish character, I think it would be best not to get involved with him unless you think he could really treat you right and take care of your emotional needs. Spiritually he seems impoverished and only cares about the material world. Be careful that he might only want a physical relationship. This song is so beautiful and serene. It reminds me of Grouper. I wish we all existed in a world free of death and sin. Oh well, sin is fun so you might as well have fun. Do you want to be in a relationship with him? I think you do not. You see the flaws in his character and recognize that it wouldn't be good for you. Wait for the right one. He will come, goddammit. If not we'll have to summon him.
>>
>>18565096

You are going to find peace in past choices you've made, and a potential partner is coming your way, they will be a leo.
>>
>>18565067
okay I'll ask anyway
>>18565100
Dré
Male
Will those temporary momments of sanity will become more frequent? Will I be able to put my fucking ego in it's place and live a normal life?
>>
Any numerologists here? If so, if like to hear what the numbers say about me.
>>
>>18565099
Spooktacular.
>>
>>18564917
The Hanged Man reversed, Two of Swords, Queen of Swords reversed.

There will be indecision in the work place, about something that has been established for a long time. I mean like, there will be a question about the way you do things and the way it's been done for a long time. I see squids floating in the air and you're shooting them like a goddamn sharpshooter. Try not to laugh this is serious. You're like a goddamn 80's action hero. You're blowing my mind right now. Okay. So the hangman reversed and two of swords both stand for indecision. And you're gonna have to deal with a bitch. The big mother squid. She runs the office, no? Do you take pills? Stop taking your pills. Work will be boring, more boring than this reading, sorry. Enjoy while you can, this is your life!
>>
>>18565199
>199
I feel you have a great deal of problems, but a women does not count among them
>>
File: 1450662495053.jpg (62KB, 959x958px) Image search: [Google]
1450662495053.jpg
62KB, 959x958px
>>18565067
Ryan, male, will I ever have a wife?
>>
>>18565210
Haha. Took me a minute to get that
>>
>>18565130
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18565100

You have all the tools to free yourself, and could easily but either won't. Only think of what makes you happy and let go of everything else. There is a wild beast choking on smoke, it coughs and sputters and its lungs will burst.
>>
>>18565104
Four of Swords reversed, Ten of Pentacles reversed, Two of Cups.

Have you ever seen a crab in real life? They have shells and inside they're soft and squishy and tasty. I recommend resisting eating animals. Bad for karma. It's not nice to eat another animal. All we are is animals. Anyways back to you. There's loss here, there's restlessness here, but ultimately you are secure in your relationships or maybe your imaginary relationships. Have a husbando? I suspect you have a very good one in mind. The song suggests you haven't lost your inner child. That's good, keep hold onto that. Avoid the color yellow, it will bring you bad health. I'd say avoid the earth too but you can't really avoid the earth.
>>
>>18565199
I have looked up angel numbers a lot and I'm not sure if they do anything.
>>18565233
is it good or bad I'm not sure?
>>
>>18565174
I can't stop thinking about him...It's been years...
>>
>>18565144
Strength reversed, Nine of Pentacles reversed, Nine of Cups.

Well he's a goddamned coward and should tell you that he loves you already but he's satisfied living in his material world. We live in a world of obstacles. Pray to Ganesha to destroy them. You have power goddammit! Tell this man you need him and want him and desire to kiss his fucking stupid face. Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you can't initiate things. Are you overly invested in your work? Maybe you're overly invested in this man? I don't know. Do something amazing!!!! Blow people's minds!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!
>>
>>18565245
Oh I know how that goes. I once thought a girl was the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene and was completely obsessed with her, thought about her every day and night, and dreamed about her almost all the time. She wanted me sexually and then rejected me really hard. She still won't talk to me and it's been two and a half years. She's happily in a relationship and I'm still looking... I just wanna have kids goddammit.
>>
>>18565102
Comfort, understanding and unity will be yours soon. If you have a mother-figure, go visit them. You'll get laid soon, but its superficial, don't expect much from it. Eh. Saw a little much there. Nice legs by the way.
>>
>>18565246
Lmao Thanks. :)
>>
>>18565102
Woopsie. Yours is coming John. Just a sec.

>>18565103
This one was for you dear,

Comfort, understanding and unity will be yours soon. If you have a mother-figure, go visit them. You'll get laid soon, but its superficial, don't expect much from it. Eh. Saw a little much there. Nice legs by the way.
>>
File: cat.jpg (77KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
77KB, 1400x788px
>>18564814

Female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMX2lPum_pg

How can I succesfully approach Y? I really want to be friends with them.

Thank you!
>>
>>18565254
I think I've been like this 4 years. I want this to stop, really. Seems like i'm trapped in a hole

Thank you for your reading.
>>
>>18565067
want to trade?
>>
File: thingthatmakemehappy.jpg (63KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
thingthatmakemehappy.jpg
63KB, 700x466px
>>18565067
I'll try anyway
Rain
F
Is there something going to happen in future in my non-existing love life?
>>
>>18565156
>>18565162
Eight of Cups, Three of Pentacles, Six of Wands reversed.

He's looking for an escape. I don't think it can go on like this. He's already cheated on you twice. You guys are gonna need a lot of teamwork and cooperation to solve this (three of pentacles stands for teamwork). You've already experienced two falls from grace, how long until the next one? You never know. It could happen tomorrow. You say you caught him twice. That means you don't know how many times he's really cheated on you. That's awful. Sounds definitely not worth it. Eight of Cups also stands for abandonment and when he cheats he's abandoning you. Leave.
>>
>>18565258
My mother figure is a man that I live with. Also the father figure. My actual mother is more like a sister who is mentally ill and now raising my little sister.

Thank you for the read. I'll look forward to something and if sex does come up, I'll be wary it may be shallow.

Also thank you. o: I like to dance and have an active job and work out so they stay in shape. Also genetics.
>>
>>18565268
Thank you.
It's funny, he reads tarot as well, did my reading one time a year ago, and it convinced me to leave my ex that had cheated on me.

A year later and here I am, with a new reading, almost the same. But with him.

Life works in odd little ways. Hm.
>>
>>18565261
Seven of Cups reversed, Eight of Cups reversed, The High Priestess reversed.

You need to trust your intuition and your inner guidance. You want to be friends, so be friends! Friends are easy to make, trust me, there's not much you could do wrong. Just say "Hey, what's up what kind of music do you like?" Bam friends. I just listened to that song you posted, I like that song a lot. Bam friends. People are great and we're funny animals because we can actually trust one another and form complex relationships and have mutual benefits going on. I would say do something creative and lulsorandom to endear you to them. Maybe buy them a bunny. Take them out to the carnival. You're using diversionary tactics that are leading you away from the point of understanding that you could achieve by being friends with them. You're living in a fantasy world. Do you notice how we're communicating even though we're miles away and I'm using these tarot cards to add meaning to my advice for you? That's all magical shit, even though it comes to us so normal. Make magic happen with Y. Maybe shoot a shitty short film with him/her. I dunno.
>>
>>18564814
Male
How is my relationship with her going as of now and how can I improve it
>>
>>18565102
A comfortable mattress lays on the floor in a humble room. Theres nothing special about the room. It's plain, sparse, but clean. Comforting... the blankes and sheets folded over like someone was about to climb in. Then there is a man, so tired. He drags a parachute behind him. Hes drug it for so long that perhaps hes forgotten he is a soldier or that he is even dragging it at all. He will find that bed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (267KB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
267KB, 1728x1080px
>>18565067
Zoe
F

What does he think of me? Is he interested now?
>>
>>18565242
Not sure about the angel numbers, but the scry I did for you was positive.
>>
>>18565233
sorry for being retarded but I don't get it.

so I won't free myself? is this beast bad? will it die anyway?
>>
>>18565314
whoops got a little impatient there ._.
>>
>>18565301
>...or that he is even dragging it at all.
This is enlightening (in a strange way).
>He will find that bed.
And this is comforting. I hope it turns out that way.

As always, thank you very much Mars.
>>
>>18565298
The Sun, Seven of Cups, Ten of Swords.

I'm sad doing this reading without an image to look at or a song to listen to :((

Your saving grace is your positivity and your ability to have fun. I would say try having more fun if that's possible. You have a lot of choices where your relationship will go in the future and that's a great thing. Try not to be overwhelmed by the fantasy of your relationship. All is illusion. Have you ever fell in love with a hologram? Your babies would be half blue little cyborg thingies. Your relationship is going fine, but there are minor betrayals. Things like not doing the laundry type stuff. Stuff that doesn't really matter. No major betrayals. Keep the illusion pumping is what I say I guess!
>>
File: 51f28c.jpg (152KB, 620x495px) Image search: [Google]
51f28c.jpg
152KB, 620x495px
>>18564814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4

Female

My relationship with my mom is getting kinda worse. What should I do? Is my opinion really that wrong? Am I being evil?

Thank you!
>>
>>18565331
Thank you :)and sorry about no image :(
>>
>>18565166
Weird stuff man. There is a two headed axe. A man stands balanced with one foot on the axe handle in fuzzy red pants. He is hoola-hooping. The cards I pulled were stranger. Expect something extremely outlandish and think on your feet.
>>
>>18565334
Six of Pentacles reversed, Eight of Swords reversed, The Fool.

You aren't being evil but you're being a little bit selfish. You need to try and learn how to accept your mother, no matter how foolish and rash she seems to you. You may think you're smarter than her but she knows a lot more than you know. Maybe try taking her out to dinner and having a nice conversation about something. Your opinion isn't wrong... it's just a little bit selfish. Hope this helps a little.
>>
>>18564704
Hey : here for image and song, male :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6aATHlIDWo

Can you tell me how I will recognise my next love partner ?
>>
>>18565213
Yes, even though you are a bit of a control freak. You'll have to win her from someone else that wants her though. Honey is dripping from a honeycomb in a tall tree.

>>18565265
Not tonight doll.
>>
>>18565356
I see. I'll try to be more understanding.

Thank you Ryan.
>>
File: 1469896512603.png (622KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469896512603.png
622KB, 510x512px
>>18565067
Lisa
Female
Is a relationship with this guy worth pursuing in the sense that he will make me happy?
>>
File: received_10208012302766224.jpg (17KB, 385x381px) Image search: [Google]
received_10208012302766224.jpg
17KB, 385x381px
>>18564814
https://youtu.be/szIDM99kRNM
Male
Is there any particular career field I would succeed in?
>>
File: abandoned-places-10.jpg (342KB, 880x1173px) Image search: [Google]
abandoned-places-10.jpg
342KB, 880x1173px
>>18565118
>>18565067
Fuck I forgot the picture.
>>
>>18565267
Damn girl. Three aces. You have tons of potential. I'm not seeing love, but other interesting things you need to explore. Theres a natural cave and a fox is peering down into the bottom of it, it keeps pausing to look over its shoulder.
>>
>>18565393
Thanks for a reading! Maybe it's better for me to focus on other things.
>>
>>18565326
You're welcome dear, it will get better. Promise.

Thats all for tonight folks, my roommate keeps pouting at me because i've been quiet. I'll be back around the same time tomorrow.
>>
>>18563182
Male
A cold room
Should I still keep trying to get her and should I talk to her again
>>
>>18565067
Hey anon, sorry to bother you. I see you've done many readings. But if you still have the energy to do mine, I would appreciate it greatly.
Simon
Male
Q: What does J think about me? I haven't seen her in months.
>>
>>18565365
The Tower reversed, The Devil reversed, Eight of Swords reversed.

I'm seeing freedom as a strong image here. These cards all have to do with freedom. You will recognize her as someone who sets you free. Real love opens you up to all the possibilities of the world. There is some fear of change you have and you feel like you aren't ready for a partner, but I think you should go into it headstrong and fight on brother. We all gonna make it somehow.
>>
>>18563160
Should I keep trying to get with her
>>
>>18565389
Two of Wands reversed, Six of Cups reversed, Ace of Wands.

I think you would make a good teacher, preschool teacher especially. I see you get along with kids and really enjoy being around them because you see the potential for life. Other than that, I don't really know. Maybe a storyteller, an artist. Someone who writes kid's books?
>>
>>18565366
Thanks for the reading brah. I love the images.
>>
>>18565521
Thx ryan, freedom is all I want
>>
File: cat.jpg (8KB, 236x196px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
8KB, 236x196px
>>18564814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzIU_yc01nQ&feature=youtu.be
F
Should I go or just cut it off once again?
>>
File: angelito.jpg (22KB, 331x400px) Image search: [Google]
angelito.jpg
22KB, 331x400px
>>18564814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tJoIaXZ0rw
female
general reading
>>
>>18564704
Well, already am! Physicaly, there was never any problem
>>
I need a scry. I don't care who does it. A shadow came over me at work today and I need to know if it was just a fluke of emotion or something more sinister. Call me a faggot roleplayer at your discretion, just let me know what information you need to scry me.
>>
File: IMG_2595.jpg (196KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2595.jpg
196KB, 722x1280px
>>18565237
Thanks accurate
Many imaginary relationships
Very childish
>>
>>18565201
Is that a reading
>>
File: 1477641184313.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477641184313.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
Anyone trading? I offer a tarot read.
>>
>>18566200
I do readings I'll trade, what's your query?
>>
>>18565136
I know I'm late in my reply, but I wanted to thank you and confirm your results. You were accurate with what I'm looking for, who I am, and it seems like everywhere I look I keep getting encouraged to press on with my meditation and move forward through the Great Work. Thanks again.
>>
Air query
Insight on love life, i feel at lost and dont know where to go from here, its not that im lonely its just that who i want to love does not want my love.. i think, insight is what i need
Im a rather new tarot reader and can read for you if you want i just cant promisse the same accuracy as the other readers in this thread
>>
File: 1478918560681.gif (2MB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
1478918560681.gif
2MB, 400x337px
>>18566248
I wanna learn if any employment is possible soon. I'm tired of lurking around like this. What's your query?
>>
>>18563981

Can you read me please?

Pisces
Male

What I must do to achieve happiness?
>>
How do i check the archives? I need to find a very old reading I got (probably a year ago)
>>
so dead
>>
>>18566753
Learn to lie you faggy doo. You will not survive in this world.
>>
>>18566763
Google it with exact words you remember. I did the same with a reading I got and managed to find it.
>>
>>18566763
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/
>>
Anyone know what happen to this reader who was trying to gather money for Val?
>>
File: IMG_0975.png (155KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.png
155KB, 250x332px
Ave ave /div/
>>
>>18567136
its happening
>>
>>18567141
I have a moment to chat divination practice and theory. AMA
>>
>>18567146
well im just simple lurker here ;C i dunno if i have the potential to be a tarot wizard
>>
>>18567162
>i dunno if i have the potential to be a tarot wizard
>2000+17
>not believing in yourself

You can do it if you so choose. If you have questions about the tarot, I'd be happy to help there
>>
>>18565653
Sorry I'm late, I went to sleep. Death reversed, Six of Pentacles, The Lovers reversed.

I think you should just cut it off again. I don't really understand what that means but whatever . Death reversed stands for a resistance to change and you need to just blast though it with all your might. Just break on through to the other side, as Jim Morrison says. There will be friends waiting for you. I don't really understand your question to be honest familia. Consider donating to charity. Love is all fucked up girl. I dunno. Bad reading meh, I'm not in the mood.
>>
>>18567185
haha, jokes apart, how/where can i start learning about reading cards? maybe a tutorial somewhere, dunno desu
>>
>>18565716
The Tower reversed, Nine of Wands reversed, Ace of Pentacles reversed.

You avoided a disaster recently but unfortunately it could have been a great learning experience that you missed out on. Some times you just have to embrace disaster. Ace of Pentacles reversed also stands for missed opportunity. Nine of Wands reversed stands for paranoia or hesitant. There's something that you're just not getting. You need to simplify so you can understand this misunderstanding. It could be spiritual, it could be interpersonal, it could even be physical. Maybe you don't understand that you're on a planet in space? Think about it. You're a brain floating in space and you can choose to do whatever you want.
>>
>>18564814
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6jx3OoVHnk

What academic field should I choose?

F
>>
>>18567198
I'd start with reading on Rider/Waite and then move onto Crowley. The internet is a treasure trove too. Be weary of contradicting information - for every deck has its own peculiarities
>>
File: unnamed (3).jpg (15KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).jpg
15KB, 512x512px
>>18564814
Male
General reading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_AUpvBxX-A
>>
>>18566500

> its just that who i want to love does not want my love..

Get over it.
>>
>>18565099

>How is my relationship w my ghost boyfriend

There isn't one.
>>
>>18567228
ty for the tips senpai, have a nice day
>>
File: detail_7.jpg (317KB, 1672x605px) Image search: [Google]
detail_7.jpg
317KB, 1672x605px
>>18567226
>>18564814

The image I forgot!
>>
>>18567146
do you have advice to AP?
>>
>>18567209
I got the reading! I thought you have forgotten us forever lol. Hope you rest well.

Thanks a lot. I don't know which disaster could that be, maybe a love relationship I didn't took and probably would have finished this month or something lol.

I can't know what I don't know... but I will meditate on that.

Thanks!
>>
>>18567333

I'd suggest giving Astral Dynamics a read.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18565584
Your welcome, I appreciate the feedback. This was my first time scrying other than being a little kid and staring into a river or pond :)
>>
>>18567375
query?
>>
>>18567333
Read up on Benjamin Rowe - astral scrying
>>
>>18567226
Knight of Cups (this is my favorite card), Three of Pentacles, Justice.

You should consider studying law for sure. That or something artistic so all the boys fawn over you. Whatever you choose you are going to have to work as a team as the Three of Pentacles stands for cooperation and learning and teamwork. You have a lot of romance and charm going for you, I suspect your love life isn't much of a problem for you... good luck out there familia!
>>
>>18565099
>ghost boyfriend
You know, there are plenty of real guys out there you can date.
>>
NEW THREAD: >>18567771
>>
>>18563182

Male

The chill down my spine I get from music sometimes

Is there a chance for me and the girl I am interested in, what should I look out for, and should I wait?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.