[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 74

File: divshit.gif (499KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
divshit.gif
499KB, 387x305px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread:>>18563113
>>
trading.
>>
File: Screenshot_116.png (279KB, 427x603px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_116.png
279KB, 427x603px
sexy bump
>>
HEY, EVERYONE! AFTER MONTHS OF ASKING FOR READINGS AND GETTING MIXED OUTCOMES, I'M FINALLY GETTING LAID!
>>
can someone do a reading for me?
>>
Hello, I want to know if he will be back.
>>
>>18567822
Good to hear that anon. Hope you're doing well
>>
File: sext.jpg (42KB, 630x506px) Image search: [Google]
sext.jpg
42KB, 630x506px
>>18567822

>Anon right now
>>
>>18567862
kek
>>
Any numerologists around?
>>
Air query to anyone so kind as to read me:
(offer you what I'm watching because why not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5UzIekHhIo)

Leo, Male, 26
I like this black haired girl, let's call her A.M. so I want to know what my relationship with her (love or otherwise) will be.
>>
Anybody doing readings at the moment?
>>
File: 1453223617165.jpg (114KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453223617165.jpg
114KB, 900x300px
Wheel of Fortune reversed, Eight of Wands reversed, Two of Wands reversed.
Looks like all our flights are getting delayed. But that's all it is, just a delay. We'll get where we're going to. Was the big bang so traumatizing that it made us forget how it felt to fly? Remember it's just a kiss away. A lot has happened that we hadn't planned for... but who really cares? Who's keeping score? Were we so unfaithful to God for that one kiss that he/she won't let us join The Party? How many times do you have to die in order to be considered educated enough to join The Party? We all make up our own parties waiting on that flight that never seems to come. It only costs a kiss. The internet is a goddess with a neon halo. Poison arrows. Mellifluous unknowns. I've been trying to kiss you for so long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf78alvpxRM

>>18568113
I am now doing readings! Respond to this post with an image, a song, your gender, and a question (or you can request a general reading) and I will give you a reading! I'm a beginner so I'm doing my best here. Gotta learn all dem cards.
>>
>>18567885
June 2 1992 male here if so. Will provide more info if needed.
>>
>>18567822
Pix?
>>
File: geisha theater.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
geisha theater.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>18568117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7J4YWrZa80
female
Tell me about what I should be focusing/working on right now in my life for a course that's best for me.

What I care most about:
love, family, career, friends, self wellness
>>
File: MostHandsomeMan.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MostHandsomeMan.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>18568117
Male
Listening to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGtScuFxm6A
Q: What does J think about me?
Thank you btw
>>
File: white-flowers-background-1.jpg (244KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
white-flowers-background-1.jpg
244KB, 2560x1600px
>>18568117
Male
Can I get a general love reading please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyCqbCvYDm8
>>
>>18568129
Knight of Pentacles, Three of Wands, Four of Wands reversed.

Right now you should focus on increasing your wealth (that could be monetary wealth, spiritual wealth, wealth in friendship), just anything that you can gather towards yourself and be conservative with it will be good for you. Hope that makes a bit of sense. You need to gather all your nuts for the winter little squirrelly, cause the winter is harsh. Winter can hit you even in the summertime you know. You want to always have something heavy reserved so you aren't blown away by the wind... I see many birds flocking towards you and they're going to want something to eat. Be prepared is what I'm saying and be methodical. We can only use language so much before it breaks down into something unintelligible like Finnegans Wake. I had to use spell check for unintelligible. See what I mean? We as humans need our little things to get by. Use your little things to your advantage and you will succeed.
>>
>>18568117
>Leo, Male, 26
>I like this black haired girl, let's call her A.M. so what my relationship with her (love or otherwise) will be?
>>
File: pic.jpg (215KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
215KB, 625x800px
>>18568117
F
https://youtu.be/8k2XzFh2QEs
As what kind of human this person will remember me? What was their feeling in the end?
>>
File: 1485209636191.jpg (545KB, 1200x880px) Image search: [Google]
1485209636191.jpg
545KB, 1200x880px
>>18567947
i love the hodge twins
>>18568117
>Respond to this post with an image,
https://youtu.be/_hSn4-F4zjE
female
general reading, or "how long will i wait for R?"
>>
>>18568139
Eight of Wands, Nine of Swords, Page of Swords

J's thoughts about you rapidly change. J is like a river's current that rapidly changes. And like a river's current, it's easy for you to get swept up in it. I can see why you're interested in J. This will cause you much anxiety if you pursue this but I think that you do want to so.... It's your choice. J could like you very much, but that could all change very soon. J is all talk and no action according to these cards. You're going to have to sneak J into your life if you want J.
>>
>>18568150
Maaaaaaan that's so confusing because I feel like I'm already in winter. I'm doing the best I can right now. Trying to get everything I need done efficiently. I've been struggling with doing it gracefully because the pressure right now is so intense.

I'm trying to maintain friendships ontop of it all and I feel like I'm drowning in everything I need to get done and take care of and balance.

I was hoping I'd hear about getting some kind of break soon. :(
I get dealt all these unusual struggles and when things are smooth, they're rarely ever smooth for long. My life keeps improving, but from where it originally started it could only improve or have me hit rock bottom because the beginning was so fucked up.

I guess I could work on tact in how I communicate.
I've been really angry with the people in my life that are making my situation more difficult. Spiteful. Combative.
>>
>>18568150
Thank you
>>
>>18568141
Judgement, Ten of Wands reversed, Knight of Wands.

You're at your best with love when you're experiencing a kind of "rebirth." It's like jumping into a pool when you don't know what the water will feel like but being pleasantly surprised by the nice temperature. You are kind of avoiding some responsibility with your love life. Maybe you're not taking care of your partner enough or not searching hard enough for your soulmate that's searching so hard for you? Knight of Wands is a very good romance card. It means energy, action, lust, adventure, impulsiveness. So let's get some action buddy!! That's what everyone wants right? It's so funny that we have all these high ideas and all we are is a little sperm and a little egg that got together. Spread those spermys!!! Plant your seeds!! Get some pussy now!! As David Bowie said.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (86KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
86KB, 512x512px
>>18568117
Male
May i have a general love reading?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBoUQyIuiNQ
>>
File: 14.jpg (38KB, 284x412px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
38KB, 284x412px
I'll be performing three tarot readings (maybe more at a later time, if I have the energy).
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Make your queries as concise as possible. I want queries, not essays; Excessive information is nearly as bad as insufficient information.
Bad Query "What are results of project?".
Good Query: "What will be the results of the personal project I'm currently focused on?".
Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"
Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"
>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, platonic relationship, professional project, financial situation)
>Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query (Singular, one query per querent)
>>
>>18568196
Leo, Male, 26
Favourite thing: Music, actually
I like this black haired girl, let's call her A.M. so I want to know what my relationship with her (love or otherwise) will be. Specific.
>>
>>18568196
I'm working a lot right now and juggling so many things. Mostly my career. I'm trying to get myself in a position where I feel like I'm standing on solid ground. I want stability to build off of. Right now it's like I'm struggling to even get a base finished. I want it for myself and my family. I also want to have strong friendships.

I'm also trying to continue to improve myself at the same time. I've not been as nice as I could be recently and I've been feeling pretty spiteful and angry.

I want to do what's best for me.
So a reading on well being and the best course of action I should take right now in life would be really nice.

female
I love those little cat keychains you can get from Japan. I have a little family of them.
>>
>>18568156
Page of Swords, Queen of Pentacles, The Chariot.

(Next time gimme an image and a song buddy).

I pulled really good cards for you. AM seems like a very magnetic girl that's also very down to earth and practical. You're special that you even know her. It will take a lot to "win" her over, The Chariot suggests this. But if you keep your eyes on the prize you will establish victory! But what kind of victory is this? It's one where you can find yourself spending your time with her, going to see movies and hanging out with each other. That's the real victory. When you find someone really cool to just chill with. Sounds so nice. No drama, no bullshit, just chilling making jokes. This is the kind of relationship you should strive for.
>>
>>18568196
Male
Spending time with the ones I love.

Is there any kind of possibility to fix things with the girl I have feelings for?
>>
>>18568196
Favourite thing: getting up before everyone else at like 6 am, when the morning is nice and silent

Query: there are a few girls that are within my reach which I have talked to before, or am talking to at the moment. They all represent romantic interest for me. Are any of the girls I've met worth the time, or should I keep on searching if I want to find someone fitting?
>>
>>18568196
Male, 18
Favorite thing: Art in general
Q: Is there any remote chance I will meet (or reunite) with my significant other soon?
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18568223
I can always give them now, mate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To37em3OGXw

Oh, one thingie, if she was interested but now isnt and doesnt want to go out with me, should I try some more or admit failure and leave her alone? Because I didnt pull the trigger when I should have and after that I tried full on "out for coffee" invites and always got rejected but never with an outright no, just "message seen" or a <.<
>>
>>18568159
Ace of Swords, The Star reversed, Knight of Pentacles.

They will remember you as a spiritual person, but also a lazy person. Maybe someone who needed a little more faith in their abilities. Also someone with mental clarity and compassion. I can see the compassion. Their feeling in the end? Things change, and endings are always new beginnings, cliche as that sounds. Nothing ever ends really. It just goes on. Their feelings go on, and you can always ask them their feelings. No use hiding or not knowing when you can just ask. If it's not love then it's the bomb that will bring us together, so just ask me. Those are song lyrics lol.
>>
File: heic1509a.jpg (705KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
heic1509a.jpg
705KB, 1280x1024px
>>18568117
female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twsVXLyLYsY
what does the future hold for the man I love and I?
>>
>>18568246
Thanks. You're a good reader.
>>
>>18568162
The Devil reversed, Three of Swords reversed, Death.

Okay so I know I pulled The Devil and Death but those are actually good signs to be honest senpai. The Devil reversed stands for breaking free or detachment, it stands for leaving materialism behind and embracing your freedom as a spirit. I think the question you need to ask yourself is what will make you feel the most free? Waiting for R obviously isn't going to make you free but maybe when R does finally show up you'll feel free as a bluebird in a tree. There is some forgiving you'll need to do in order for you to feel free and some big changes or transformations are coming up. You need R? I'm an R! Just fill the void with other people, other things until R finally decides you're what's right for him. I know it's so hard, but you've made it this far.
>>18568171
Well you communicated that really well!
>>
>>18568271
Some people aren't willing to listen or aren't open so you have to be more political in your approach. I can't just lay it all out to everyone around me.
>>
>>18568186
Knight of Swords, The Hierophant, Page of Pentacles reversed.

Your partner will be very opinionated and talkative, and that will be good for you because you're generally quiet and keep to yourself. You have dark thoughts you don't share with anyone but you will feel comfortable sharing these with your partner. You will find love in the usual way, maybe on tinder or another dating app. You don't like organized religion but you kind of need it and your partner just may go to church (that's what The Hierophant card suggests). Right now you're focused on the short term when you need to look at the long term. Maybe find someone who plans on having a child with you? If you want that life at all, which I'm not sure you do.
>>18568243
i dunno lol be urself
>>18568268
thank you!
>>
>>18568271
Ahhh see I forget. Again thank you.
>>
>>18568241

About Query: The Aeon
Personal Influences: The Sun
External Influences The Universe
Likely Outcome: Prudence - 8 of Disks

That's on you. If /you/ don't stop twiddling your thumbs and go to them, they're likely to find somebody new.
>>
>>18568251
The Empress reversed, Queen of Pentacles reversed, Three of Cups reverse.

I see stifled creativity from two of these cards and an unhealthy dependence from one. In order to be yourself you need to be creative. We are inherently creative beings who love new information and creating this new information ourselves. You might be facing some boredom in your relationship, and boredom is the worst thing for a creative soul. Make! Be! Celebrate! You need to turn that Three of Cups card around to the upright position where it stands for celebration, friendship, and creativity. I believe in you. You can do this. We all have such energy to create our own worlds, you need to create an exciting one so your lover will always be satisfied.
>>
File: BlackManSmiling_Compressed.jpg (25KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
BlackManSmiling_Compressed.jpg
25KB, 500x332px
>>18568117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv7Y7F-Q2KE
Male
General love reading for this year? I've been alone for a long time and I've been wodering if it's gonna become better finally
>>
>>18568335
Dude this is my favorite David Bowie album!

Four of Cups, Six of Wands, Ace of Swords.

I see that if you want to have a successful love life you will need to be the best person you can be. You need to be at the top of your game in order to win the love of your life. Four of Cups stands for apathy and reversed (luckily it's not reversed!) can stand for missed opportunity. You need to have all the self-confidence you can muster up in order to get out there and hustle til you find someone suitable to be your soulmate. It looks like a breakthrough is coming your way and someone is waiting to just blow your mind with beautiful lovely love arrows. Awww. But you gotta get it. Get out and get it.
>>
>>18568303
thanks
>>
>>18568117
I'm taking a break to go read, feel free to submit queries and I'll get to them when I get to them.
>>
File: received_978298258966900.jpg (49KB, 453x661px) Image search: [Google]
received_978298258966900.jpg
49KB, 453x661px
>>18568117
Female
Why in my relationships i always end up in weird situations where, then more i try to be true more i want to break up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CmcnWQ-754
>>
Female
Cancer
Will he let me move on or will he give me problems?
>>
File: unnamed (8).jpg (124KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (8).jpg
124KB, 512x512px
>>18568287
Actually im in a relationship...and you described how it is, damn thats some pretty accurate reading.
>>
File: Glendalough.jpg (136KB, 880x704px) Image search: [Google]
Glendalough.jpg
136KB, 880x704px
>>18568117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b44-5M4e9nI
Female.
Is there any possibility my ex would want to be more than friends again?
>>
File: MDGiestfilter.png (188KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
MDGiestfilter.png
188KB, 1024x700px
>>18568117
Will I be able to improve my health and is there anything I can do to stop feeling so sick? I'm a male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ITv4OBV9c
>>
Hey /div/ hows it goin?
>>
>>18568533
Good to know. It's a good release.
>>
File: Night or Untitled.jpg (251KB, 1200x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Night or Untitled.jpg
251KB, 1200x1028px
>>18568117
Male
https://youtu.be/MF_OggjEAnU
Hey Ryan, I would like a reading as it relates to my Great Work. I know I'm making progress in my meditation, but doubt has crept in and I would like some guidance.
Also I don't think I got a chance to thank you for the last reading you did for me. So thanks!
>>
>>18568379
Eight of Pentacles reversed, Five of Cups reversed, Queen of Cups reversed.

You are a perfectionist and you want your relationship to be perfect. This means you want to move on from everything until you find the perfect fit. You just keep on going when your partner seems stale and boring. Truth is a tricky thing because of emotions, and your emotions tend to be unstable (as suggested by the reversed Queen of Cups). I suggest that you see the struggle for truth as an inner battle and not having to do with your relationship. Maybe associate truth with your spirit or your consciousness and with emotions as your relationships. This doesn't mean your relationships are lies really... more like compromises. You can't date a mirror, it never works.
>>
Taking the first four queries, and may a few more. Readings will be similar to last nights with a combination of tarot and scrying.

>>18568675
Thanks for the feedback last night brah. It was my first time scrying, except for being a little kid staring into a pond or river.

I just need your name, the gender on your birth certificate, a detailed query and a picture that makes you happy. A detailed query will result in a better reading than say a general or generic question. If you forget part of what I request, then you get skipped. Go.
>>
File: 1482119869135.jpg (41KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
1482119869135.jpg
41KB, 358x429px
>>18568680
Lina
Female
Does my crush want to be with me?
>>
>>18568680
Damn, messed that up royally.
>>
File: IMG_7225.jpg (23KB, 140x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7225.jpg
23KB, 140x190px
>>18568117
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BJVVpTrAofc
>>
File: tumblr_mx96osXMbC1qc31bho1_1280.jpg (94KB, 570x387px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx96osXMbC1qc31bho1_1280.jpg
94KB, 570x387px
>>18568680
What does this guy AN think of me? I met this guy recently and have been interested in him for the past month.

female
Megan
>>
>>18568680
Melanie
Female
How can I stop being lazy/anxious and pursue my passions in life?
>>
>>18568690
Male.
Hoe valuable is my humaniy.
>>
>>18568680
Charlie/Male/I feel that I am making progress but it feels solitary, do I have to do it on my own? What are my prospects in that regard?
>>
File: 1473131335161.gif (204KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473131335161.gif
204KB, 500x375px
>>18568680
Ariel
Female
Will I enter a relationship any time soon of the romantic nature?
>>
>>18568444
The Magician reversed, Six of Cups, Knight of Cups (my favorite card)!

IF it were to happen that you got back together with your ex it would take A LOT of manipulation. You are looking into the past and seeing it as a safe space and wanting to make yourself safe again by entering the same relationship. The thing about nostalgia is you feel that way that the past was so nice because the future is always uncertain, and in fact you were always uncertain. Even in your relationship you were uncertain of when/how it would end and you would not have the same security you feel as though you had back then. You will feel safe and loved by someone, I promise. I drew Knight of Cups, which is a romance card, and a card of imagination and ambition and charm. Go out there and get someone who's going to respect you in ways your ex could never do. The future is always uncertain, the past is always safe. You can try and build a more stable future with someone else and look forward to your journey on this crazy planet.
>>
>>18568693
>Valuable
>Humanity.
Jesus fuck I'm tired.
>>
File: Happy Bearthday.jpg (127KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Bearthday.jpg
127KB, 500x375px
>>18568680
Samuel
Male
How will this year be in terms of studies?
>>
>>18568706
Dammit that's a generic query. Can I change it?
I want to know if there is any sort of entity/energy attached to me, and if possible, I want to know what does it want from me.
>>
>>18568685
No. He doesn't seem all that interested, not in a relationship anyway. There is a swan sitting alone in a small pond and then an empty horizon without a sun.
>>
>>18568447
Four of Wands reversed, Four of Swords, Strength.

It's clear what you need is rest and time to recuperate. I feel very unqualified giving you medical advice because I don't know anything and I'm not a doctor but I will tell you to drink tea with honey, eat healthy, go on walks. All the things you're probably already doing... Strength is a great card for you because it means that eventually, you will get to %100, no matter what it takes. Physical ailments are the worst, I know.
>>
>>18568724
That sucks
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (361KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
361KB, 1024x768px
>>18568680
Alex
Male
Is a relationship with my crush possible?
>>
>>18568117
Male https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Bn_kD6QN4
Should I try talking to her and how does she feel about me
>>
>>18568596
Seven of Cups reversed, Eight of Wands, Five of Pentacles reversed.

You're pursuing a fantasy, an illusion. But you know it's illusion because you know all things are illusion. That's the nature of your Great Work. Your thoughts are changing rapidly and that's why you have doubt. It's like you have a caffeine high and your mind is racing into many thoughts when you really need to calm yourself and be stable so you can focus on your task. Five of Pentacles reversed stands for recovery from financial loss but spiritual poverty. I sense that this spiritual poverty you have is not because you don't understand the nature of spirituality but that you understand too much. Sometimes ignorance is key to understanding something. A lot of the time I feel as though I'm playing the role of The Fool because I don't know many things, and I don't understand how life can exist at all, but yet I exist despite not knowing. Just because I don't understand reality doesn't mean that reality will fail entirely and I'll find myself living in a broken dream where nothing works right. Things work right, luckily my computer is working right so I can talk to you and this is a really amazing and beautiful thing that life has given us, so use it well. Ask me for readings often, as often as you want. May your Great Work be realized.
>>
>>18568691
He thinks you are secretive on a certain level, but sweet. He already suspects you like him, and that you are...I can't define it. Not earthy, but a little wild in a natural way. Children dance around a bonfire at night. They remind me of the the lost boys from peter pan. An umbrella blows out of your hand and floats up toward a partly sunny sky.
>>
>>18568772
Thank you very much. Spot-on as usual. In fact, I'm saving this post to re-read it in the morning for a touch of inspiration. As a side note, reconciling the spiritual and physical worlds is a real bitch, isn't it?
>>
File: 1477648924941.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477648924941.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>18568680
Selena
Female
What are his feelings for me?
>>
>>18568680
I wanna try and fuck this dude. Is he still interested and how should I approach him?
>>
>>18568806
he faps to you daily
>>
>>18568692
There is a woman streached out like taffy until she is so thin that a clothes pin clips perfectly across her stomach. Then the same woman, naked laying on her stomach, wearing clunky red heels. You have a source of false fulfillment that you need to throw out of your life. From there routine and discipline take its place.
>>
File: IMG_2491.jpg (3MB, 2981x2361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2491.jpg
3MB, 2981x2361px
>>18568809
Gena f 21
A pic I drew that in proud of
>>
Trading.
Does LS want to have sex with me?
>>
>>18568835
You draw well for a slut.
>>
>>18568690
>>18568693
>>18568703
Nine of Cups reversed, Five of Cups, The Chariot reversed.

I have questions about your questions... valuable?? To who? Who are we comparing ourselves to? We are everything, as Terrence McKenna said, we are the main event. Consciousness is the main event. And consciousness is valuable because is it of itself. Consciousness creates more consciousness. It just keeps going. Sometimes you wish there was an off button and everything would stop but things have never been that easy and they will never be that easy. You see the world as out of control and chaotic when it is in fact very orderly and things are running smoothly. You have a hard time distinguishing your thoughts from reality. You think you are your thoughts, and you are kind of right. But there are everyone's thoughts in this crazy place going on at once. How important is humanity to you? Would you feel lost without your identity as a human being? I would. I enjoy being human, though it does have its obvious flaws. It's nice. I think that's it. It's just nice. I do wonder how valuable I am to God, what God is going to do with my consciousness. I obviously hope he doesn't just throw it away, but it seems as though that might be the case...anyways, looking at the cards they suggest that you are dissatisfied with the nature of reality (i think we all are on /x/) and that you're moving on from some big disruption in your life. You feel the loss and you're wondering what the point to everything is. I don't have answers for you but I have questions. Why do you keep living? What makes you keep living? It's probably little things, like food, or hanging out with your friends. Those are the important things, not the big bang or God or whatever.
>>
File: IMG_3636.jpg (124KB, 1242x1045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3636.jpg
124KB, 1242x1045px
>>18568117
Male https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg should I talk to her again and where could are relationship be in a couple of months
>>
File: moonroof.jpg (99KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
moonroof.jpg
99KB, 1440x800px
>>18568697
It seems like you are doing just fine on your own, and it is meant to be this way so you will be the sole person to reap.

The little dipper by itself in the night sky, and then a shelf of cloud seen from an airplane window.
>>
>>18568848
>>18568835
>>18568809
https://youtu.be/5npYsxDJKZ0
>>
If someone's doing readings you'd be doing me a big favor:

Jacob
Male
Sagittarius
Am I wasting my time going out with this girl tomorrow?
>>
File: 1482887197340.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1482887197340.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>>18568768
Next time gimme a picture buddy.

Page of Pentacles, Death, Ace of Pentacles.

I sense a lot of new opportunity here. You should definitely try talking to her. Death might seem like a strange card to pop up here for you but it really means new beginnings and endings, and you want it to be a new beginning of a potential relationship I assume. Page of Pentacles and Ace of Pentacles both stand for new opportunity, usually financial but it can go for a love reading as well. Just talk to her. Be urself mate.
>>
>>18568836
Five of Cups
Two of Wands
Nine of Pentacles

It looks like he is very sad right now. I do not think so at the moment but maybe in the future. He is grieving something and wants to be alone right now and is thinking of something else.

What are his feelings for me?
>>
>>18568866
Six of Pentacles reversed, Queen of Pentacles, The Emperor reversed.

Emperor reversed, you got daddy issues lel. Also you're selfish. Your pure self and best self needs to be down to Earth, homely, and practical. But you are none of these things and you haven't been them in a long time. How should you approach this dude? Just be like "hey i'm interested in you, lets go out and maybe fuck later" i dont know. Ask and you will receive, so ask him.
>>
File: 1484622308634.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1484622308634.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>18568876
Oh flip I forgot a picture, here
>>
File: Screenshot_20161216-110017.png (966KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161216-110017.png
966KB, 1440x2560px
>>18568117
Male
Will my life have any significant changes in the coming months
>>
>>18568780
>He already suspects you like him
Oh. I thought I was being more sly haha

The reading sounds about right based on how some of the actions I've taken could have been reflected in portrayal. Thank you.
>>
>>18568881
strenth, temperance, knight of swords rx
he thinks you're okay, but there are no signs of romance in this spread. maybe if you're patient something will form, but i doubt it. he will push really hard back against it if he does start to like you. something about you makes him hesitate.
>>
>>18568698
Yes and it will have all the passion that you want. They will remind you of someone from childhood. Thats how you will know them.There is a crevice in the earth and I can see all the layers of soil. Colors in orange, yellow, shades of brown then black facial silhouettes.
>>
>>18568909
Eight of Pentacles, Judgement reversed, Queen of Pentacles reversed.

The major change that needs to happen in your life in the coming months is a change in jobs, or promotion or advancement. Something has to change where you work in order to satisfy your desire to learn. Judgement reversed stands for self-doubt or lack of self awareness. It symbols the negative lack of change or feeling stuck. Reversed Queen of Cups stands for an imbalance in work/family engagements. Maybe you need to pay more attention to your family instead of your work? Your life will change, there's no stopping that but there won't be any major breakthroughs soon.
>>
File: IMG_4022.png (948KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4022.png
948KB, 1242x2208px
>>18568680
Ben male
does she still like me at all
>>
File: comfyforestguardians.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
comfyforestguardians.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Still doing readings senpaitachi, just respond to this post with an image, a song, a query (or you can suggest a general reading) and you will receive a reading! Remember guys, this is for fun!
>>
>>18568965
Please give me a reading Oracle, I forgot my pic the first time but this is me

>>18568876
>>18568907
>>
>>18568965
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LabhBOKfkA
General reading please, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>18568706

This question would be better answered by a skilled empath or a person who can read auras. Both of those things I'm developing, but don't have the skill yet to use. I'll still scry for you.

There is something there. I'd give it the label of a pest. Seems like it came to you while you slept, or when you were in a moment of self doubt. A hand covers my face in a dark room, but the fingers are spred and you can see the face of a bearded man in a viking helmet.
>>
I'm tapped out for the night guys, and I have to get up and make a drive to the next state in the morning. I'll be back tomorrow night for more readings.

>>18568835
I love the picture Gena, thank you for sharing.
>>
>>18568992
A pest? So it is definetely something negative. I will try to find some info on my own, but is there any advice on how to deal with it?

Thank you very very much for doing the scry Mars. I really appreciate it (though I'm a little bit worried now).
>>
>>18568876
Knight of Pentacles, Four of Swords reversed, Eight of Cups reversed.

Hmmm. There's a sort of lack of progress I see here. Maybe things won't progress with her? I suggest that you go in without any expectations and just be your full on autistic self baring everything you have for her to see. But also be very methodical, which I assume you will be since you ask about whether not it's a waste of time. Invest yourself with her completely and it won't be a waste of time. All I can offer you, sorry.
>>
>>18568989
Ace of Pentacles, The Hanged Man, Six of Swords reversed.

You can't move on from something and you're going to need to in order to seize a new opportunity. Things are sort of up in the air right now about what's going to happen but there's a hand reaching towards you and offering to help you if you just know how to reach out and take it. Life is completely fucking crazy that we exist at all, I keep saying this. I look out the window and I see a bunch of cars go by and I wonder why they exist at all, like do they exist as props? What about the snow, and what about this song? And what about The Jungle Book that I'm missing right now writing this to you. (https://www.rabb.it/Temina - Jungle Book). How can there be something out of nothing and how can we communicate rationally at all. How come everyone isn't just howling random nonsense. No, we have words that have meaning. I'm rambling instead of giving you your reading. You're going to have to make some kind of sacrifice to put yourself forward. It's like you're getting baptized in a river and thinking you're gonna drown but really you're fine and all you needed to do was trust the priest pushing your head under for no reason other than to trust God. I wish love upon you.
>>
>>18569019

If you worship a higher power, ask God to banish it. Don't take it seriously. Think of it as a minor annoyance and don't give it any power over you. If you're alone and suddenly feel afraid for no realistic reason, laugh at it and tell it that it doesn't bother you.
>>
>>18569023
Thank you for this information, I will take it into consideration. You are not the only Oracle to tell me something similar
>>
>>18569034
>>18569013
I'll try that :) Again, thank you Mars. I hope you have a nice day tomorrow!!
>>
>>18568965

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T87u5yuUVi8

What does the guy I have a crush on think of me?
>>
>>18569049
Strength reversed, Two of Wands, Temperance.

He sees you as slightly weak, but having a lot of patience and even tempered. He takes a lot of time thinking about long-term goals and plans things very far in advance. He might not have you in your plans. You just gotta edge yourself in there until he makes time for you. I see a mirror shaped as a star. You're shining a bright light in it and it's reflecting on you and blinding you slightly.
>>
File: IMG_1136.png (486KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.png
486KB, 640x1136px
>>18568965
https://youtu.be/ZPCAvzIFY-s

Male

General and love reading please
>>
File: IMG_0542.jpg (2MB, 5400x3900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
2MB, 5400x3900px
>>18568965
How does the girl i like see me? I would really like to start something

Male

https://youtu.be/iXi6IHFHeIA
>>
>>18569112
Nine of Wands, Five of Pentacles, Five of Wands.

There's a competition going on and it's called the "game" of life. What happens when we stop feeding the game? In your love life you have to feed the game. What does the game eat? It eats smaller games. What's the big game? Death, everyone's trying to beat death. But we can have our little victories, our people around us that love us and care for us. Just try and make your life as victorious as you can. Flirt confidently and with the knowledge of death in mind. Death can be the subject of flirting and it is one of the most effective. "Wahhhh imma kill you with this knife" hahahaha let's fuck. Kinda thing, you know? I pulled a card that stands for isolation and worry. That's what you are right now, on the computer alone checking your social media and 4chan. What you want to be is bloom. Bloom damn you you have to bloom!!!! Set yourself on fire and run at the one you love.
>>
>>18569124
The Tower, Three of Wands, Knight of Pentacles.

She sees you as fiery and a little bit dangerous for her world. She feels as though being with you would start a fire that she's not sure she can handle. Buuuut this would be a helpful fire, like a "prescription burn" that scientists do for the fields. She also sees you as someone with a lot of foresight and who can see far into your own future. If you want to start something with this girl it seems like you know what's best for you.
>>
File: 1456735202681.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456735202681.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>18568117
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br517ctCUCE
Well... Any chance to employment? And I've been talking to girls but everyone of them asking me about my occupation, then they distance themselves. I'm tired stuck and not knowing what to do. Any good changes soon?
>>
File: 4518706_orig.jpg (417KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
4518706_orig.jpg
417KB, 900x598px
>>18568965
Hey Ryan.

Can you tell me if i'm going to find love when I move to another country? How's this guy going to be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUn_PUlUa1g
>>
File: 1475709715677s.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1475709715677s.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
>>18568965
Hi!
I need to know if I'll make a breakthrough, in career or in life. Soon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OBjnPh5CPw
>>
>>18568965
sorry didn't see this post, here;
>>18569203
>>
File: 1457850942088.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457850942088.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
>>18568965
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imCd-m32oAs

Can I have a general reading please?
>>
>>18569203
Three of Swords, The Lovers, Nine of Cups

You will find an employer that satisfies you, in time, as Nine of Cups is the card of satisfaction and possession. You might even meet the love of your life at your job. Though there will be some rejection (as you've already experienced) . Changes? There is always change, it comes when you least expect it. But a lot of times we are ready for this change, more than we realize. I hope something comes up for you. I wish I could give you a job. I'm thinking about going on the street reading tarot for people myself.
>>
>>18569203
Unenmployed?

You mean "freelancer" or "novelist"
>>
>>18568965
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZODoc2YEyro
Is there anyone who has a crush or romantic feelings towards me?

Female
>>
>>18569217
Six of Cups reversed, Knight of Wands, Four of Swords reversed.

You have a lust for adventure and you have an innovative spirit that is always looking forward and tinkering with the things that you have to suit your needs. You will meet a man who has the same lust for adventure that you do and you will travel together. I think when you move to this new country you will be looking back on the past and will feel like you miss your home. This is what the six of cups represents, looking back into an unrealistic past. You will have a lot of nostalgia. You will meet a man who seems burnt-out and is going nowhere, but you will fill him with a sense of purpose. Maybe he's a bit older than you, but still cute looking.
>>
>>18569222
Nice trips.

Queen of Cups reversed, Eight of Cups, Three of Wands.

I don't see any major breakthrough coming yet, just a lot of aimless walking around. You're walking through a wonderland with some spooks that fly out at you every now and then but for the most part it's enchanting but also boring somehow. You're learning to abandon your ego so you can have the most fun possible. There will be an "expansion pack" to your life coming out soon. It will feature harmonicas and asparagus. You're waiting on something to blow your mind. I suggest LSD. You'll have a good time if you can handle your shit. And I think you can handle your shit. Love.
>>
>>18568117
Hi! I'd like a reading if you're still offering please. :)
S: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4EBYMl-f-wo
G: Female
Q: General for next six months please, thank you! :D
>>
File: IMG_2521.jpg (29KB, 572x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2521.jpg
29KB, 572x546px
>>18568117
Forgot the pic sorry!
Hi! I'd like a reading if you're still offering please. :)
S: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4EBYMl-f-wo [Embed]
G: Female
Q: General for next six months please, thank you! :D
>>
>>18569251
Strength reversed, The World, Nine of Cups

Get this, there's a giant wave coming at you and you have to understand you're very weak but you've got the power and the satisfaction to ride that wave and you're gonna ride that wave damnit. I wonder a lot about everything that makes me me. Like what is it in the world that makes me who I am. How did I ever get a personality. And am I so weak to God? Or am I strong? Is God afraid of me? What power does consciousness have. I am very weak, you are very weak as well (Strength reversed) but we both have the power to make our lives satisfactory in this world. We have everything we need in order to make this life a heaven, we can do anything that we can think of barring supernatural powers. We have been given the world and now we are making use of it. We often take the world for granted but use this time to appreciate EVERYTHING that's happened and everything that's made your life your life. This is an impossible task, you don't know everything and you don't know how everything got started and you don't know why your life turned out the way it did but just take a second and appreciate the way everything worked out in this amazing story of life.
>>
>>18569267
The Magician reversed, The Moon reversed, King of Wands.

If no one has a crush on you, I will. Release your fears! You have talents that are waiting to burst out like The Magician. Your subconscious is leaking and now I'm a part of it. Whoops. See how that goes. We all get tangled up. A natural born leader will love you. (God knows that ain't me). Are you afraid of heights? Hope not cause you're gonna soar like the moon!
>>
>>18569297
Thank you so much for the read!

I just have 1 question though, is the wave bad or will I percieve it as bad in the beggining?
>>
>>18569295
Two of Wands, The Fool, Eight of Pentacles.

lol i'm in love with that dancing girl in the video

You will began an entirely new engagement with something, could be taking up something like cooking, could be a new boyfriend, a new hobby, or a new job but you're going to be completely engaged with it and it's gonna be like a new beginning (as The Fool suggests). You are interested in your future, this is obvious (duh!) but you have a lot of foresight and planning. You have a lot of decisions ahead of you!
>>
>>18569304
It's not as bad as it seems. What seems dangerous becomes fun. I expect with death it's the same thing even. Once you die, you realize it's actually fun so you do it again and again... until... someone says stop. But hey! No ones saying stop! We get to live and live and live.
>>
>>18569309
Thank you for the clarification. I'll brace myself and see what happens.
Wishing you luck.
>>
Trading
>>
File: Buckfast_tanker_lorry.jpg (33KB, 486x367px) Image search: [Google]
Buckfast_tanker_lorry.jpg
33KB, 486x367px
>>18568117
I'm male, my question follows, is the boy just using me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zaBVQdxpXA
>>
>>18569306
Thank you Rad Ryan! :D
Glad you like her, I was surprised when I noticed her dancing the first time lol. I had been playing the song in the background and when I went to check the video I thought I had changed it by mistake. Our dance moves aren't completely dissimilar. :p
Well, whatever it is I embark on, I hope it's awesome! It will be totally welcome because I have nothing else on my plate and would love to get into something enjoyable. May it lead to good times and a great future for me and the senpai.
I hope I will find guidance be it with the people present and spiritual for whatever decisions I have to make. Hard to do sometimes with my rising libra sign lol. :D
Have a great weekend! :)
>>
>>18568117
Thank you very much for the awesome reading!
>>
>>18569283
Thank you very much. Very accurate and hope inspiring reading.
>>
File: ma2010Augury.jpg (230KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
ma2010Augury.jpg
230KB, 500x416px
I'm here to do one reading.
>>
>>18569423
nice. My tarot deck was flooded out last year and I haven't had the heart to replace it yet. What information do you need?
>>
File: HL5aEpU.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
HL5aEpU.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>18569430
It's so sad when I lose a crystal. I've never lost a whole deck, but my first had a few cards vanish... I still keep the remainder around as bookmarks and things.

Your aura is a navy blue with silver-ice streaks like fractal feathers curling all about. I quite like it.

I need your query, and gender/age of anyone involved
>>
>>18569423
Can you tell me about my aura too?
>>
>>18569441
M/23

Will any of my studies amount to anything if I hold course?
>>
File: IMG_20170126_030921.jpg (745KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_030921.jpg
745KB, 2592x1944px
>>18569441
In that same flood I lost a bag of crystals that I had kept for sometime as well. If it weren't for the awesome might of nautre being the thing that took it from me I might be upset, but man watching a flood swallow everything you own in a heartbeat, while lightning flashes through the jet black sky, was an experience I will probably never have again. Apparently the flood was "300 year flood x3", whatever that means in insurance talk lol

My question is regarding a spirit of sorts that my girlfriend and I have been dealing with. It's persistent, and it seems to like me. So much so that it manifested itself to her, and appeared on my leg while I was sleeping. I made a post about it last night and from the little bit of research I've done it seems to be a manitou. So, the question I have is what exactly does it want from me? I feel a bit spooked sometimes when it's around, but I don't think it's meaning to harm me so much as pass along a message. pic related

I'm a male, 29. My gf is a female, 21.
>>
File: jQGOSbF.jpg (108KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
jQGOSbF.jpg
108KB, 720x960px
>>18569455
I'm really sorry but I won't touch that query with a ten-foot pole, at least in terms of divining. If I divine it, I will be opening a connection between your pet spirit and myself. I don't interact with entities whose origins I do not know.... In my experience, if I didn't summon it to me, or go out looking to find it, whatever it wants is never anything good.

What does it want from you? Whatever you will give it. STOP FEEDING THE ENTITIES

>>18569452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PosV5zVNWlc

>>18569451
The oddest, clashing combination of a vibrant rich orange and a pale banana yellow. Yellow in the middle, gently diffusing out into the orange in a gradient.
>>
>>18569466
>The oddest, clashing combination of a vibrant rich orange and a pale banana yellow. Yellow in the middle, gently diffusing out into the orange in a gradient.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18569466
I understand. I can't say I blame you at all. Allow me to ask a different question, if that's alright.

I'm seeking information, and I have no idea where to start looking. Can you tell me where I can find the information I'm looking for, or at least where to start?
>>
>>18569466
Also, if you have a curious mind like myself, here's some food for thought

It's sounding like a Miami Indian manitou:

>The Miami people believed that manitous roamed the natural world and could take on the forms of other elements, such as humans, animals or plants[...] It was believed that individuals could contact manitous in a dream by way of seclusion of fasting, and men and women were instructed to try to do so from a young age. Once a manitou was contacted, it was believed that the spirit became the individual guardian of the person who had contacted it. To preserve the relationship with their manitou, people gave public and private sacrifices of tobacco and food. It was believed that shamans were granted supernatural powers by the manitous, either to kill or to heal, even to the point of resurrecting the dead
>>
>>18569455
>>18569466
>>18569477
>>18569481
Thanks for the aura reading at least. It's honestly just affirmed this whole experience a bit more for me, what with silver being the symbol of a "higher" connection. I assume this thing is trying to help me out of whatever darkness keeps pressing on me lately
>>
>>18569481
Can you do an aura reading for me too please good reader?
>>
>>18569531
wrong anon
you were looking for
>>18569466
>>
>>18569551
>>18569466
Oh sorry. Reader must be gone now though..
>>
I hurt my shoulder back in late October. I've been to numerous doctors and physical therapists about it. I've been told it's an obscure tendinitis.

When is this shit going to go away? It's not responding to "conventional" treatment
>>
Hello everyone. Mikah'el here. I do rune readings and practice rune magick most the time. Looking to expand my craft, does anyone know any good books?

Thread is here >>18569609

Will still be here to share info
>>
>>18569630
Are you doing readings at the moment?
>>
>>18569641
Sure.
come to the chat itl'll be easier to explain
>>
male, 31, pisces

Because some gossip from neighbors, my reputation is really bad right now, and I starting thinking I will be in a fight with people or something like that. What will happens to me? Please.
>>
>>18569068
Thanks
>>
File: 1485214556964.jpg (3MB, 4984x2957px) Image search: [Google]
1485214556964.jpg
3MB, 4984x2957px
>>18568965
hello I need a reading for my relationship with my ex

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJIRhWEHlE
>>
File: 1483044493657.jpg (577KB, 960x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1483044493657.jpg
577KB, 960x1005px
>>18568965
General reading please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnUD4VDOCq0
>>
>>18568965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd8hAG6ZRKw

Hello, will I get a job offer for the position that I interviewed for this morning?
>>
>>18569466
I'm sorry, I'm not really sure what that video has to do with my query.
>>
File: 33.jpg (36KB, 283x412px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
36KB, 283x412px
Still accepting queries for a tarot reading, provided they meet the guidelines of this >>18568196 post.
>>
>>18569936
Male
Watching movies (mostly comedies, to chill)
Query: How does the doll black haired girl that I'm crushing on feel about me?
>>
>>18569936
Female
Eating artichoke with butter
I've met this guy within the past little while, but don't know him well enough to know if I'm that interested. Does it look like we'd be compatible?
>>
>>18569950

About Query: Failure - 7 of Disks
What She Likes: Virtue - 3 of Wands
What She Doesn't Like: Princess of Swords
Overall: Princess of Cups

She's not impressed. She wants a romantic man of action to sweep her off her feet and save her from the humdrum, in other words, Cinderella Syndrome. Your lack of action for fear of not being rewarded in your efforts is killing any possibility of it happening. Make the first move and be charming if you want a shot at it; Otherwise she's going to continue scoffing at the man who can't even work up the courage to leave the house, let alone slay a dragon for her, as it were.
>>
File: 1482361045106.gif (992KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482361045106.gif
992KB, 245x240px
>>18568196
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Favorite Thing
sunny side up eggs, scented candles, vodka&cola
>Query
I'm planning to stray from the path I've chosen so far. I'm planning to spend more time with my projects in my free time. Will it open a new path for me to take attention of the companies that I've been a fan of?
>>
>>18569936
Dear Moonie.

Fem
The smell of roses
Query: This friend has been my friend for years, I have feeling for him and I don't know If I should leave.
>>
>>18569936
Male,
Combination of spicy, sweet, salty and sour in one dish.
For some time now, I've been trying to become the best possible version of myself, exploit all of my strengths etc. I don't know though, if what I'm doing is enough.
So the query is: what should I do to become the best self I can? Am I on the right path towards that goal?
>>
Doing a few readings!

Name

Question

NO love shit.
>>
>>18570022
Gonzalo
A general about things to come, ty
>>
>>18570022
Karen
Is our friendship over?
>>
File: gayyyyyy.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
gayyyyyy.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>18570012
>scented candles
>>
>>18570022
Jen
Does anything significant happen at the concert for me?
>>
>>18570022
Melissa
How do I overcome emotional blockages that are holding me back?
>>
>>18570034
Just forget about them
>>
>>18570024
More of the same as far as I can see. Which isn't far. Sorry I cant be more specific.

>>18570026
No. But you were an asshole and you know it. I feel like sex was involved. I assume you/they slept with a person you both like. Or eachother? And things fmgot all full of butthurt. Which made you go on the attack. Which was not fair at all.
>>
>>18569936
Male
Reading while it's raining
Am I going to get a job offer for the position that I interviewed for this morning?
>>
>>18570022
I feel so far away from everyone else.
Even my own family, can you give me some guidance?

-RK, Leo
>>
>>18570041
There might be more to it than that.
>>
>>18570022
Rain
Could you tell me something about my near future?
>>
>>18570033
Are you playing in it? I feel like you may be. Or working it.

Anyway. You and a person you used to dislike will become close. Are they tagging along? Friend of a friend? You already know they will be there and you aren't thrilled.
>>
>>18570022
Quinn
A general for the next few months please? Thanks
>>
>>18570050
ty anyways senpai
>>
>>18570059
No, not playing in it but the other part is accurate thank you. Will I get to meet the band?
>>
>>18570055
Maybe you're overthinking it.
>>
>>18570019

About Query: Satiety - 10 of Cups
Hidden Influences: Knight of Swords
External Influences: The Fool
Don't Do: The Lovers
Do: Ace of Wands

There's a drive for improvement, that's for sure. The problem lies in the fact that you're easily swayed from your course to improve by others, and the tendency to say "Oh, I tried. That's good enough." is very strong in you. Look to yourself for what you need to change, not others. Some introspection should reveal to you what needs to happen, but you need to stay the course on your actions and follow through instead of letting yourself constantly get distracted.
>>
>>18570034
Stop being...well...stop being such a pansy. They don't hold you back. They are just your excuse to hold yourself back.

You are not being oppressed by a bad experience. Nope. It is fear of the future. Not fear from the past. You just convinced yourself it is your emotional experiences as a child and then again as a teenager, and not you being nervous about venturing out into the unknown as an adult.
>>
>>18569992
But I "constantly" ask her out and she either doesn't reply or sends a retarded smiley like >.>
That is not lack of action.
>>
>>18570022
Is my friendship with him going to end in a few years?

Evelyn
>>
>>18570073
I guess you were right

>>18570078
Thanks. One of the readers told me I had some sort of prominent blockage, but if it's all in my head than it's clearly not the case.
>>
>>18570054
Honestly. I won't sugar coat it. You might be a lost cause. No! Not because you cannot be helped. But because you are lazy. You don't want to leave your room to go see others, you would rather sit around feeling sorry and hoping the people come to you.

You're hoping for a savior. It is not someone else's job to save you or help you. Help yourself. Get up and get out. Your little burrow you live in is sufficating you. Savior self.

Feel the fear you should feel. The feeling of suffication. Fight to breathe. Get off your computer. Stop fapping angrily every two hours or whatever, and go.
>>
>>18570022
Johnny

Will me and the thin girl be friends?
>>
>>18570022
Dom
What does next month look like for me?
>>
>>18570072
Actually I think so.
>>
>>18570022
Gonzalo

well ill change my question the other one was a "little" general, am i in the right path to glory? ty again
>>
>>18570022

marian
will i find a new job soon?
>>
>>18570022
Blight
I have a prospect for a new job. How will things rurn out? Will I be satisfied? Do you see any caveats?
>>
>>18570022

Nathan
Will I get the job I interviewed for this morning?
>>
>>18569936
Can I get a reading?
>>18570012
>>
>>18570075
You're right, I wasting too much time on others, and I know it, and yet I've never done anything to stop doing that. And yes, I've gave up on as many things, as I started, though lately I'm managing to stay on the course, more or less at least. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18570084

Go back and re-read it. Halfassing things is why she won't say yes. Stop halfass reading advice, and stop halfassing your approach to her if you want anything to happen. /Show/ her how you feel instead of saying it, that is what I mean by inaction.
>>
>>18570195
Well, that sounds true, since I once jokingly asked her if she needed a very formal invitation to go out and she said yes, very very fancy.
I'm honestly drawing a blank on how to do it, since I talk to her a bit, she either keeps it going or stops responding and I just don't see how else I can get her out for coffee or whatever.
>>
Hello, I'd love a reading too!

>23
>Female
>Getting my back stroked with a pen
>Why have I been unsuccessful in changing any aspect of my personality, shifting beliefs and participating in my own life?
>>
>>18570095
yo thanks, I actually went running and I'm feeling pretty good, might start to do it reg.
>>
Hello /div/ would really appreciate a reading, life sucks recently don't want to put noise in the reading with details if anyone can give me a general reading I'd be really grateful.

Libra
O
Black

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18569329
The Lovers reversed, Three of Swords reversed, Queen of Swords reversed.

There is some disharmony. A bird flies into a window. You need to forgive this bird for being so goddamned stupid. You are not sure about this boy, he is very temperamental. Needed to use spell check for that word. Have optimism, it will save you in the end.
>>
>>18570282
Hey, Ryan, I want to ask if you accept reading and I can give query to you, or you feel drained and better don't give it to you?
>>
>>18569824
King of Swords, Three of Cups, The Sun.

You guys had fun together, your relationship was like a celebration and it's sad for you that it's over. You have a lot of intellectual power and you think about heady things a lot, but you never lose yourself because ultimately, you are very balanced.
>>
>>18569836
The Sun reversed, Three of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles reversed.

You are going through a period of temporary depression, but remember this, it's only temporary. You like darkness and dark things but soon you will find yourself needing some lightness. You will also find yourself needing a team to help carry you to victory. There is an over investment in your work or career and you're gonna need to chill so you can focus on family or friends. The tree burns through the window. I lack certain knowledge.

>>18570289
Go ahead! Just gimme a song and an image and a query, and your gender please.
>>
>>18568965
>>18570280

General reading rad Ryan, song don't matter - kings of leon
>>
>>18570252

>What You and Others know about you:
>The Devil

>What neither You or Others know about you:
>Oppression - 10 of Wands

>What You know about you that Others don't:
>Lust

>What Others know about you that You don't:
>Luxury - 4 of Cups

You tend towards the shallow, vain, and materialistic side of life whether you cop to it or not. The reason you're not able to make any lasting changes is because a very big part of you that you often ignore, doesn't want to, and likes being who you are. You're dishonest with yourself, and only seek to change because you feel as though it's what you should be based on social constructs, not because you thoroughly and legitimately want to change for your own benefit.
>>
File: IMG_20161118_130457481.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161118_130457481.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>18570319
>>
>>18569847
Judgement reversed, The Devil reversed, Page of Cups.

You will not get the job offer because you showed too many signs of self-doubt during the interview. You need to break free from your self-doubt and embrace your creativity. I hope you get the job, I really do. I'm looking for a job myself... a withered STOP flower bends to see the concrete below.
>>
>>18569936
Male
The sound of little kids playing football
Am i in the right path to glory? ty
>>
>>18570328
Thanks, Ryan! I appreciate the reading.
>>
>>18570319
Five of Wands, Ace of Pentacles, Temperance.

You will see a new opportunity for yourself soon. It will be a blessing given by a modest angel. This angel will have grey wings and blue eyes. The waterfall flows backwards. What's going on? You ever ask people that? What's going on? Like you don't know what's really going down... What's going down? Are we having a party? I hope for the very best, may it always be good to be alive.
>>
>>18570321
That's very accurate, I must say. I have sensed these things about myself and I've been trying to change them as well as many other aspects. Thank you!
>>
File: blue.jpg (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
224KB, 1280x720px
>>18568965
https://youtu.be/d2ksCrVeDgs
Will this girl which I end up in a relationship will be someone that I know or this will be someone new in my life?
>>
>>18570012
I believe I'm skipped, I don't mind since I already got a good reading on love life in this thread already. Can you give me a reading Mr.Moonie?
>>18570321
>>
>>18570350

Request denied, since you're not taking the hint. Politician style empty talk doesn't fly with me; Give a clear and concise query if you want a reading from me in the future. In this instance, I am flat out refusing on the grounds of insincerity and you being obnoxious about it.
>>
>>18570366
Moonie can i have a read :)
>>
File: 1482361504841.gif (669KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
1482361504841.gif
669KB, 200x160px
>>18570366
Well then let me rephrase:
>29
>male
>sunny side up eggs, smell of matches and candles, vodka&cola
>What will be the results of personal game project I'm focused on?
Hope this one do.
>>
>>18570383
lol you're really a stubborn one huh
>>
>>18570342
Seven of Wands, The Hanged Man reversed, The Sun.

You're going to have to sacrifice something in order to find the person that you will love. Maybe you will sacrifice a part of yourself, maybe you will sacrifice a goat to satan (I don't recommend this). Finding your love will be a challenge but you will persevere. I think your love is someone you don't know yet someone new. Someone new is coming into your life and will make you feel happiness again. The river hums a tune.
>>
File: hklhjl.png (370KB, 467x414px) Image search: [Google]
hklhjl.png
370KB, 467x414px
>>18570316
Im not the same anon who asked but i wonder if i could have one too?
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEZRKgFIkxc
Image is how i feel about my love life, what should my course be from here?
Thank you
>>
File: 1482361101946.gif (171KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1482361101946.gif
171KB, 218x218px
>>18570400
I wouldn't call myself stubborn just willing to learn to read cards.
>>
>>18570413
Ryan could i have a quick read?
>>
>>18570413
Thanks!
>>
>>18570414
The Hierophant reversed, Four of Wands reversed, Page of Cups.

Your approach hasn't been working because your challenging status quo too much m'dear. There's a breakdown in communication. Do you ever wonder what the point is of the English language? Is it so we can communicate or does the language have a life of its own, a life force. You need to tap into this life force in order to flirt with girls and make "the trap" seem like something fun. Relationships are a trap, have always been and will always be. But they can be a fun trap if you play your cards right. Speaking of cards I pulled Page of Cups which stands for synchronicity and creative beginnings. You need to be creative in your approach without being too off-the-wall. That's the trouble.
>>18570419
image and song
>>
File: docks.jpg (89KB, 680x749px) Image search: [Google]
docks.jpg
89KB, 680x749px
>>18568117
Hey Ryan! General reading please! Male, and the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYEK_yvIWas
>>
>>18570451
Well with her it has always been "communicative silence", thank you for the insight i will try to follow your advice
>>
File: wl.png (2MB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
wl.png
2MB, 1024x1019px
>>18568117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoN2IvLlK8w

Is she thinking about me? Tell me anything. I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>18570459
Temperance reversed, Ace of Cups, King of Pentacles.

You will soon find yourself overflowing with abundant emotions. This will make you very impatient and make you look for a place to store these emotions. A receptacle. Stained glass oceans bleeding gold. Don't use the gun. Have discipline. Things will work themselves out if you have patience. Cheers.
>>
File: Picture 010.png (1MB, 1067x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 010.png
1MB, 1067x1433px
Evening all.

Offering my usual three card spread readings to anyone who wishes to ask the cards a question.

Still learning so please be patient. Age and gender might help
>>
>>18570530
Male
Romantic entaglement with the "doll" girl I am hanging up on?
>>
>>18570468
Five of Cups, Five of Wands, The World.

She's having disagreeing thoughts about you. There's something that she needs to move on from and she needs to do this with your help but she's afraid to ask. Approach her and ask her if there's anything she needs help with. You need to learn how to integrate your worlds. All signs lead to you, you're the center of your world buddy. Invite people in.
>>
>>18570548
>>18570530

I think the expression is hung up on (like crushing) and not hanging up
>>
File: 1453799456100.jpg (57KB, 525x604px) Image search: [Google]
1453799456100.jpg
57KB, 525x604px
>>18570530
22 Male, will I find a job in Little Rock?
>>
File: IMG_0772.jpg (114KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0772.jpg
114KB, 500x667px
>>18570530
female
Will my child be male?
>>
>>18570550
Thank you. I want to do what you just said but idk. She'll be gone for a couple days, but it seems like this can wait for a short time. Let's hope you're right
>>
>>18570517
seems very relative to the situation(s) i am facing right now. thanks a ton.
>>
>>18570530
Hey one card!
F/35
In wondering if you can see something about my family, specifically my sister? Will she move out this year to be with her boyfriend or wait until they willl become engaged and married? Or will she go another way and move because of school?
Thanks!
>>
>>18570530
Male
Will i find sucess if i follow this career path?
>>
>>18570530
Male
Virgo (if you need)

Can I expect her to ask about my ex?

Side note: I want to say thanks to all the readers that come here and provide readings for everyone here. You're all doing really good work, so thanks!
>>
>>18570548
four of swords, nine of swords, seven of wands

i assume you are wanting some guidance on this romantic entanglement. The cards say that some quiet time is needed for you to gather your thoughts, plenty of quiet contemplation should be sought here, you will know the answer yourself after some self deliberation. Once you have made up your mind on what you want you will need to be showing conviction in your choices.
>>
File: BByaxcR.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
BByaxcR.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>>18570550
Love reading?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ea0mD2QSq1w
>>
>>18570530
Will I be able to move in with Cheeto and DB? 27 F
>>
File: 1443390306506.jpg (386KB, 1600x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1443390306506.jpg
386KB, 1600x1042px
>>18570563

Female
https://youtu.be/Mh3Kk5tZSmo

Where will I find the inspiration for the plot of my new novel?
>>
>>18570563
four of cups, three of hearts, three of pentacles

its looking quite promising about finding work, i'm getting a strong enterprise feeling with this spread with the appearance of three of pentacles. the cards warn me that you are concentrating too much on your own feeling at the moment and you are unaware of others, you are going to do well in this job but its going to balance out somewhere else in your life and your social life might take a dip if you aren't careful
>>
>>18570570
Queen of swords

I don't know, but its going to be the opposite of gender of what you want
>>
>>18570530
20, female, is my package coming today?
>>
>>18570579
seven of swords, ace of cups, the magician

at the moment your sister is realising her true potential and is doing what needs to be done, she is carrying out plans which shes has been focused on for some time. Shes is letting her heart lead the way,, but not her head, shes responding to her inner voice, her gut feeling. There's a strong feeling of love and youthful prowess in this reading so i'm going to go out in a whim here and say shes moving in with her bf quite soon

i'm also reading here that shes thinks shes doesn't need any help with this huge life change, shes thinks shes got this, but she hasn't, she needs a lift
>>
>>18570589

immdiately the cards jump out saynig you are able to make any business venture work and you find opportunity everywhere, you take an idea and make it work. i see you are not confident in your own ability here, you expect the worst in situations and you cling onto previous failures. i can see you rejoicing a happy event in the near future so grab her by the pussy, figuratively speaking
>>
>>18570530
Hello
M/23
Will i have a massive change in my life this year that won't make me kill myself?
>>
>>18570530
F/18
How long will last my friendship with this male?
>>
>>18570530
Male
I would like a romantic read about how things will pan out with this chick I keep inviting for coffee and not getting a straight answer. Thank you.
>>
>>18570530
male
should i move on?
>>
>>18570644
Right in 1card! Yes youthful prowess with her, she basically lives with him on the weekends and during vacations. She also needs help. Dad wants her and the boyfriend to make it on their own but Ma wants to help. Hopefully all goes well. Thank you! :)
>>
>>18570595
the hierophant, ace of pentacles, four of pentacles

you can expect something at least, these two women share polar opposite view on religion and philosophy and you are the guy in the middle, so you can't blame them for being a bit curious. she sees you as holding too tightly to previous relationships, this could be the reason for the curiosity, try not to be seen as hanging on to old ways
>>
>>18570711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7pOU_RV9rk
>>
>>18570608
queen of cups

i can see you already know the answer to this question
>>
>>18570627
eight of pentacles

it will come eventually, find something work wise to distract you
>>
>>18570530
male
will I get gf soon?
>>
>>18570757
24 m. Two questions if i may
Will i do good this semester?
If i try to get that job in school, how'd it turn out?
>>
>>18570775
this was meant for

>>18570530
this.

I apologize
>>
>>18570757
Really >.>
>>
>>18570603
The High Priestess, Six of Pentacles reversed, The Magician reversed.

You have a great intuition and mastery of the subconscious mind and you apply this to your love. You are easy to be with and people love to be around you, as you are a great joy. You have some hidden talents that you need to surface though. There's a lake with a moon on the bottom. Shine! Do you feel selfish? That's okay.
>>
>>18570757

Am I doing something to limit my self expression or growth?

24 male scorpio
>>
Trading.

One: what does JM think of me?

Second: Am I the only one under this condition?
>>
>>18570530
Male
Is my suspicion right?
>>
>>18570610
Temperance, Ten of Wands reversed, Two of Swords.

You should write about people who are dueling and reach a truce. A struggle between two people. Both are evil. I had an idea with my friend to make a movie about two friends who decide to duel to the death because they are bored, and we would actually duel to the death in real life. The winner gets to be the director of the movie. It's like a vacation to Singapore buddy movie except it ends in peoples death. What kind of charade ends up with someone dead? Tom Cruise asks in Eyes Wide Shut. Every charade. We all end up dead. But it's funny somehow and God is making a funny joke for all of us to laugh at. Though we are the joke. We are the main event. Write something about the "main event." Gunslingin' aliens who can't find love nowhere. A neon crow turns the sky into candy.
>>
>>18570811

>Am I the only one under this condition?

Three of Cups Reversed, Queen of Wands Reversed, King of Wands Reversed

Seems like no, the king and queen seem facing the same as they both are wands. We might be talking about three people including you or only two.

My query is what should i think of L?
>>
I wish more people would give feedback. Not just for the reader to help them improve and let them know if they're doing ok, but also so the rest of us know if they're worthwhile.
>>
Reader please don't stop/skip now hermano
>>
>>18570867
>but also so the rest of us know if they're worthwhile.
Your money gotta be well spent, amirite?
>>
>>18570864
He needs time to himself. If he hasn't completely processed something, it's as if nothing has progressed at all. He'll be back. He has you on his mind, but he seems to be in a mode of remembrance right now, of understanding the past.

I keep getting Father of Swords as the factor keeping him.

I'll trade again if you do the other one, btw.
>>
>>18570867
Current readers in here with names are pretty good. Rad Ryan, 1cardreader. Don't know about Moonie. I didn't ask him about reading since I don't feel like to.
>>
Looking for reading. Leo, fem, born year of the water monkey.
I've been having trouble getting a job for a while, got a seasonal position and I felt like I fit in perfectly. They did not keep me on after, so I'm back to lookimg for employment. I don't have any friends to talk to for support and I feel very alone. The question I guess is what's going to happen to me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXWisA2DRC8
>>
>>18570885

I dont know why i keep getting readings about doing anything at all with L to be honest, we dont have a good relationship if it can even be mentioned as a relationship at all. But your reading is consistent with the rest, so sure...

>what does JM think of me?

Seven of Swords, Ace of Cups, Five of Wands

JM believes there is some sort of deception involved, i think he thinks you are not being entierly honest. You used to be very important to him/her but as things stand right now, JM believes you are unhealty for him/her, this is on its staring point so it might change.

Expect JM's actiosn to revolve around other people, i can not pin point what but considering your second question it seems this might be linked?

For my question, id like to know any advise to resolve this current issue in my life.
>>
>>18570810

Can I get a read for this? Will trade.
>>
>>18570873
>that feel when
>>
Trading. I have a couple. You can do one, or all. If you do more than one, I'll trade you for how many you did. Thank you in advance.
1) Will anything positive for my relationship with him come out of me going to see him?
2) How is he feeling about us seeing each other?
3) What am I to him?
>>
>>18570921
Really? That's entirely odd. Any clarification on that? I have no idea why it would be that way. It doesn't even seem to fit. I could always do another reading if you want.

I don't think there is anything for you to do. I mean, nothing active. Try to remove from it and concern yourself with other things when it gets too complicated mentally/emotionally. Whatever happens will happen from his end. Maintain yourself.
>>
>>18570935
My query: will KT accept? Why or why not?

I'll do 1. Give me a moment.

>>18570931
Yours too. Let me think of something first.
>>
>>18570935
>>18570940
I see it's positive that you waited this far. Keeps you on an even keel.

It's good for the relationship building, but more work has to be put into it to say something is completely there. Like a first date. Everything can seem positive, but you won't feel fulfilled unless this happens more often.
>>
>>18570955
Thanks. Give me a moment and I'll start
>>
>>18570933

I'm seeing maybe not because her emotions are out of sorts and she has poor boundaries and so she doesn't know what she wants.
>>
>>18570964
What is your method? Will you one reading for me?
>>
>>18570978

Query?
>>
>>18570964
But my question wasnt about a relationship.. Can be though it was on my mind

She seemed like a good girl too idk. If you misquoted my post it worked reader :(
>>
>>18570980
Will I find some girl soon or my love life is fucked for eternity?
>>
>>18570940
>Judgement, Page of Cups, King of Pentacles
Why: Ten of Swords, Seven of Cups
KT is weighing their options right now and they're not sure what they will choose. There is a good chance that they will. I get the feeling of being overwhelmed. They are tired of feeling this way and want to be more decisive.
>>
>>18568732
Thanks so much, mate!
>>
>>18570931

So can I get mine read please
>>
>>18570939
Sure i will try to clarify

There seems to be some piece missing on ''you'' or at least on his mind it seems that way. I pull some cards and get Nine of Cups (R) and The world, so this is indeed something related to wholeness, as if difficult seeing the whole picture... i am a bit drunk so sorry if i can be more specific.

Again, this is on its starting point so dont get too worried about it, you can change it around if you so desire, my advise for now however is to maintain some distance, reassess your thoughts first.

Good luck anon, i dont need another reading.
>>
>>18570693
Don't forget me, mate :)
>>
>>18571024
>>18570940

Helloooo
>>
male
stay home and reading
q:will my knowledge bring results in my life and help other people?
>>
Still trading. #1 has been done. Two left.
>>18570935
>>
>>18570810
>>18571049
Still there? Needed to rest.
>>
>>18571114

Yepp
>>
>>18570810
Okay. I'll do yours.

I'd like to know what kind of controversies I should watch out for in in the long future.
>>
>>18570810
It implies it's become such a focus that you should pace yourself. Otherwise what comes out is less than your best. Your learn less that way, like the slog of a job.

Also implies that time off gives you the opportunity to process what you're doing, 'happening upon' new avenues you wouldn't have thought of otherwise. In fact, this can become a solid part of your routine.

Pacing doesn't mean stop. It means schedule. You're on a good momentum that shouldn't stop. But pacing allows you to go longer, harder.
>>
>>18571131

Jeez I already did a reading up front for someone else and got nothing but OK

Page of wands. Could be you or someone else is trying to go about a new direction, maybe career or school wise and others may disapprove. Don't worry and trust yourself.
>>
>>18571143

Does this mean my current relationship is conducive to the growth? I've been worried or anxious about someone from the past coming back
>>
>>18571152
It's not required. It helps. I do see that person being trouble. I can't see what'll come from it.
>>
>>18570685
Thank you
>>
>>18571157

You mean to say the past person is trouble?
>>
>>18571169
Yep.
>>
>>18571174

Thanks ya. Anything about my career? Would trade again.
>>
hey ;-; heartbroken reader looking to trade.
>>
>>18571200

heartbroken, huh? iktf. i hope it gets better, anon.
>>
Absolute beginner here, wanting some practice. Ask me a question and I'll draw 3 cards based on your last three post numbers.
>>
>>18571200
Still around? I'll trade.
>>18570935
>>
>>18571270
Love future for feb and march please. I have someone in mind
>>
>>18571270
Well, let's try, why not.
There something I can do in case be more social? In general I am bad with people.
>>
>>18571270
Alright, relationship with M.
>>
>>18571270
What's my ex's current opinion of me?
>>
File: 1189020701069.jpgc200.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1189020701069.jpgc200.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>18571270
Hi there!
My question is..
>would i know the hide true someday?
>>
New Thread:

>>18571322
>>
>>18571270
How long will it last my friendship?
>>
>>18571284
Queen of Pentacles
Queen of Chalices
Justice

She will be a loved woman, but your love will be against the wishes of your family, and you will have to choose between going against your family and her love.

>>18571289
Queen of Wands
Five of Swords
Judgement

Have you perhaps done something in the past and feel guilt or remorse for it? To become more social you must first stop being bad with yourself, and transform and forgive yourself.

>>18571299
Three of Wands
Eight of Pentacles
The Emperor

A stable relationship, a wise decision to advance with and a good return on the effort you put into it and learn new things about each other but arrogant mistakes will waste the effort you made.

If there are any experienced readers here, please rate my readings and comment on what I can improve!
>>
>>18571406
>>18571289
Thanks, that's pretty accurate.
Thank you again, anon. Hope you're going to be here more often.
>>
>>18571417
I'll try my best to be around more often, it's just hard finding time and being in the right mood to read.

>>18571304
Three of Pentacles
Six of Chalices
The Sun

Your ex either thinks well of you but only wants a friendly relationship, the past between you before your relationship started and ended may return, but it will not go any further than friendship

>>18571341
Seven of Swords
King of Wands
The Hermit
You will face isolation from your pursuits, you wish to find the truth about something, and you will learn it, whether it damages your friendship or not.

I'm going to go to bed now, good night everyone!
>>
>>18571270
Hi! Any idea of what type of guy I'll be in with my first serious relationship? Maybe where we'd meet? Thanks!
>>
>>18571270
What will my career be this year or will I end up back in school? Much appreciated.
>>
>>18570816
Thank you for the reading. I'll think about this. Good story about when you guys wanted to make a movie :)
>>
>>18571792

>>18571792

>>18571792

New Thread
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.