[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 69

File: 1477916948732.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477916948732.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18555931
>>
hi! there s someone outthere willing to do some reading?
ive a simple question to make..
F
Aquarius
Should I get back with my ex boyfriend?
thx in advance
>>
Test
>>
I am searching for a guy who used to read in here. His name was "Omnimus". Anyone knows him?
>>
>>18560160
Exes are exes for a reason.

Even so I drew two runes; Perthro(m) and Nauthiz(m). Perthro is talks of death and birth, new revival and secrets when it's normal, which it feels it's on the fence this rune. Merkstave it speaks of addiction, loneliness and basically an all round horrible rune. Nauthiz is necessity, and the fantastic quote that goes with it is "That which is necessary often oppresses the heart" and when it's merkstave it takes on an even harsher tone of the negative traits; constraints of freedom, distress, emotional hunger.

Between these two runes I'd say getting back "feels" right, because of loneliness and the desire of that companionship. But it's won't be what you think it will be, and will likely leave you more drained and "hungry" than being alone. When single, you can eat at restaurant, but when you're in a relationship you choose to eat at the one restaurant time and time again...if it's consistently serving bad food, you won't find yourself satisfied. Perthro also adds a very dark overtone.

Hope that helps. Chin up, look for greener pastures darlin.
>>
>>18560188
Are you talking of Chironymous? I just did a quick search for the name "Omnimus" in the archives and hit no results.
>>
>>18560203

Hey Empa, free for another one please? I am a male capricorn who met an extrange girl the other day, I kinda fell in love with her yet I don't seem to find her anywhere now. Could you give me a reading about if I'll see her again, and if I do, what will the outcome be?

I felt something special about her yet I can't put my finger on what was it...
>>
>>18560207

Could be, he used to do Ichiing readings, scrying and tarot readings. The man would do his readings sending audio via vocaroo to others. He was quite an interesting man and I was wondering where was he now. Just that.
>>
Hello readers and diviners

Male
Virgo, ascendant: Virgo/Libra (born between the two, got aspects of both)
Would like to know if my current projects are as right as I feel they are
>>
>>18560214
Yea that's Chiron. I-Ching, Tarot and Static Scrying. He was actually the one who inspired me to do voice recorded readings. As far as I know he's taking some time away to look after himself, as we all need a break at one time or another. If you desperately need to get into contact with him, I think you may be fresh out of luck, however, try scrolling through the archives and he may have dropped an email or Skype somewhere in there.
>>18560208
Just picked up that one for now. I may grab yours a lil later after I smash out these jobs.
>>
>>18560223
Oh, ok, I'll be here all day so whenever you feel like it I'll wait fir the reading. Thanks by the way.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-16-14-06-00.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-16-14-06-00.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
I need direction in my life.

I'm 23 years old. Male. Blue eyes. Aquarius sun and Virgo Moon. I have a nickel and 2 pennies in my back right pocket if that helps lol. But seriouslly...

I need direction. A goal in life. A way from point A to point B So I can have a family someday. Please help.
>>
File: 18.jpg (32KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
32KB, 283x411px
I'll be performing three tarot readings (maybe more at a later time, if I have the energy).
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Make your queries as concise as possible. I want queries, not essays; Excessive information is nearly as bad as insufficient information.
Bad Query "What are results of project?".
Good Query: "What will be the results of the personal project I'm currently focused on?".
Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"
Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"
>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, platonic relationship, professional project, financial situation)
>Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query
>>
>>18560223
Are you doing more readings after?
>>
>>18560249
Female
Love to bake cakes
My husband is having a mental breakdown, we want to leave from this state but so many things make it seem impossible to leave without going down further into debt. I need some help or clarity as to what our next move should be
>>
>>18560249

Female
The smell in the air after it rains

Will my brother come around and be supportive of me, or is there a deeper reason behind him avoiding me?
>>
>>18560249

23, Male, One of my favourite things is listen to my lowfi hip hop songs outside with the sun in cold winter mornings while having a cup of coffee.

I'd like to know what's going on. I have been feeling nervious for a while now, a few days ago, y met a beautiful girl who I talked with, she had something special yet I could not say what was it. I haven't see her ever since and I was wondering if you could give me a reading about this girl.

She was blond, blue eyes, stunning beauty and amazing voice. I am wondering If I'l ever see her or what was so special about her...

I hope that helps... Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18560249
Male
Smoke a cigarrete in peace

Sometimes i feel like she doesnt want me around, but she says otherwise.
I feel like she wants to end our relationship but dont have the courage to do so.
Also she has others feelings than friendship towards her ex? Who is also my friend.
>>
>>18560253

About Query: Queen of Cups
Hidden Influences: The Devil
External Influences: The Hermit
Don't Do: Happiness - 9 of Cups
Do: Defeat - 5 of Swords
Likely Outcome: Ruin - 10 of Swords

We all march to the beat of our own drums, and your brothers is not meshing with yours. He just wants to be himself and you've been pressuring him with an ultimatum, whether you realize it or not. At this point, the damage is long done. If you care about him, stop focusing on your happiness and try to respect his. Just accept it, and you might be able to salvage something of a connection, otherwise the connection will be completely gone between you two for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>18560249
Female
cats
Going through a rough time. Does my life have any meaning in the future or I just end this shit now?
>>
>>18560252

About Query: Defeat - 5 of Swords
Hidden Influences: Ace of Wands
External Attitudes: Science - 6 of Swords
Don't Do: Works - 3 of Disks
Do: The Universe

Stop trying to force a square peg in to a round hole. You and everybody around you knows you need a change. It's going to suck, but you just gotta bite in to that shit sandwich and deal with things as they come. Acting on what you know to be the smart thing to do will be the best thing for you, unless you're fond of continuing in a downward spiral.
>>
>>18560295
Thanks. I guess I have to embrace the shit sandwich lol
>>
>>18560282
keep going, the kitties need you.
>>
>>18560203
Thank you sooo much.
>>
>>18560249

Male
Video games, sauna, TV-Series, Rolle-skating, travelling.
I feel spiritually lost, will there be a possibility that the spiritual world will guide me and pour its blessing unto me ?
>>
>>18560249

Where did he go?
>>
>>18560319
Anytime darlin. Look towards building the things you need in life; career, security, stability. Nauthiz is a rune of doing what is needed, not necessarily wanted.
>>
>>18560343
empath are you still reading? :)
>>
>>18560343
Empath when you gonna do readings?
>>
>>18560249

Hey man are you doing readings? Are you still around?
>>
Learning to read. Doing two readings for practice. Please comment query, gender, and something simple about yourself.

Be gentle with me, please, I'm brand spankin' new to this.
>>
>>18560256
>>18560358

Please this one thanks for your help! :)
>>
>>18560356

Yep, still available for readings so long as the guidelines posted in >>18560249 are followed.
>>
>>18560249
Female
The intoxicating rush of being in love...

Should I move in with my friend that lives in my city? Or my friend who lives far away? What will be the outcome of each?
>>
>>18560358
Male
I like to to take a bath with lights off lol
Does she trust me?
>>
>>18560249
Is there potential for a relationship, romantic or platonic, with the girl i am interested in? I get genuinely happy when i see her smile. I would like to develop a relationship With her
>>
>>18560371
Male
Smoking marijuana

Hi moonie, here's the requisites
>>
>>18560256
>>18560361

No problem. The cards indicate, and I'm sure this is true, that you're very hopeful about this girl. There's something about her, it's subtle, but it might be that she seems perceptive and maybe a little lonely. Your biggest concern with pursuing a relationship (or even friendship) with her is coming on too strong and moving too quickly; feel free to get to know her, but try not to overwhelm her. She might be scared off by intensity, and others (friends, family) are holding her back from throwing herself fully into a relationship. If you spend time with her, your biggest obstacle will be confusion, and over time you might prove to be incompatible. Three of swords when reversed indicate that there might be some anxiety and mistakes made.

I hope that helps. Thanks for being my first read.
>>
>>18560367
In regards to how she sees you and feels about you, I drew The Magician in reverse and The Moon in reverse. This indicates that she's feeling insecure, and sees you making small mistakes here and there that might be worsening the issue. The high priestess calls for openness, as hidden emotions and inaccurate perceptions are your current obstacle.

Thank you for being reading #2.
>>
>>18560358
hey new reader! could you try mine?:

>>18560366
>>
>>18560363

But you stopped reading. You did not even answer the 3rd one...
>>
>>18560358
Male
Love reading
I drive a lot
>>
>>18560348
>>18560354
Well it is my Friday so readings will be happening today, not for quite some time though as I'm still at work. I'll pick up one or two between jobs here.
>>
>>18560385
Thanks for picking me and for the reading.
Do you have any tip for me?
>>
>>18560395
what do you do for work?
>>
>>18560389

Go back and re-read this. >>18560249
>>
>>18560366
>>18560387
Alright, but this is my last one.

First off, your closer friend. The cards indicate that your friend expects harmony from you, and has high expectations. They believe you to be anxious, but all-around agreeable. Seven of Pentacles suggests that you might come into some conflict, however, over money and how hard someone is (or isn't) working.

As for your friend that lives farther away, you might be more anxious. Three of swords in reverse suggests that you'll feel like you've made a mistake, that you're incompatible. Ten of swords is a bad sign here, as it shows misfortune. However, it looks like they have good feelings about you. The challenge here seems to be that you'll want some time away from this person, but they'll be reluctant to give it.

Thanks for being reading #3, now I'm back to lurking.
>>
>>18560398
The obvious advice is for you to be completely transparent, but the equally important less-obvious tip is that you need to encourage her to do the same. Tackle trust issues together, as soon as they come up, rather than letting them stew under the surface for fear of offending the other.

Take that advice as from someone who has dealt with trust issues before. I didn't divine for that answer.
>>
>>18560410
>>18560390
Hi BootsAZ bro, help me out if you can
>>
>>18560410
This is a very accurate reading, all of it has come up at some point with each of those girls... thank you!
>>
>>18560249
Male
The full moon in a clear sky
i'm interested in a friend of mine who is working in another country, she was in my country near me so my question is: i should travel there for her?
>>
>>18560420
Ok, ty once again, as a reader and as a person.
Im a bit afraid to just talk, because she is too sensitive and evasive to talk about this sort of thing.
>>
>>18560402
The most /x/iest of jobs; graveyard freeway gas station.
>>
>>18560445
cool!
>>
>>18560437

About Query: Prince of Wands
Hidden Influences: Knight of Swords
External Influences: Queen of Swords
Don't Do: The Tower
Do: Power - 4 of Disks
Likely Outcome: Ruin - 10 of Swords

Not worth it. If you throw away everything right now just to chase after her, it will only end in tears and heartache. It would be prudent to seek comfort in the arms of a new woman, rather than pursuing the one you're interested in at the moment.
>>
Alright guys anyone feels like trading?
The method i use will depend on the query ask for tarot if you really want it through

I have two querys

How will this event im planning go?

Are my fears true, is she just trying to make me jealous or what?
>>
>>18560486
ty senpai for the reading
>>
>>18560488
>>18560488
>Are my fears true, is she just trying to make me jealous or what?

>Hierophant, Six of Wands, Judgment
Yes and it seems like its working. She's feeling good about what she is doing and it does not sound like she is very pleasant to me because she is willing to do this. Time to use your good judgment and not fall into her trap.

What's going to happen between me and him?
>>
*stalks this thread*
>>
>>18560510
give me a minute something unexpected happend, will deliver shortly
>>
>>18560510
Naudiz, the rune of necessity

Presently, you are getting exactly what you need in order to grow spiritually. Perhaps it appears to be an opposite of what you want, but this situation isn’t long lasting -- mostly a series of lessons you have to learn to move from negative to positive. Don’t escape from your past and stay focused on your goal, learning from your actual situation. The past is a memory, the future a dream, but the present remains as the only place where you have real influence and possibility to act.

You have to control your emotions and not to give in to cravings.

Thank you, could you just clarify to me if its the fear that its true or is she trying to make me jealous?
>>
>>18560551
She is trying to make you jealous unless there is something to feel a lot of pride about on her end. Is this rune in the future position? Thanks
>>
>>18560561
Yes
>>
I need help desperately. Please god someone give me a read? I'm on the verge of a breakdown.
>>
Trading.
>>
I need a read too

I think someone is nailing a voodoo doll that was linked to me will it ever cease?
>>
>>18560651
query?
>>
>>18560665
What kind of person am I generally seen as?
>>
>>18560488
Bumping myself, still trading for

>How will this event im planning go?
>>
>>18560667
A huge faggot
>>
>>18560647

What do you meed anon?
>>
>>18560249
Male
The first cigarette pull of the morning
Is the girl from a couple years ago i was so close to ever going to come back?
>>
>>18560371
>>18560372
>>18560486
Hi Moonie, are you going in order or are you picking on your own whim...i hope i can get a reading from you bro
>>
File: Picture 005.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 005.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Offering tarot reading for about thirty minutes.

Three card spreads.
>>
>>18560826
Will it work out for me if I quit my job?
>>
>>18560826
Female. What does he want deep down?
>>
>>18560826
How should i proced from here with her? Like what is the course for the happy ending?
>>
>>18560694
>>18560826
Would you please do it? No one seems to want to trade...
>>
>>18560826
>>18560263
May you do mine?
>>
>>18560826
Should I move in with my friend that lives in my city? Or my friend who lives far away? What will be the outcome of each?
>>
>>18560832
high priestess, four of swords, two of swords

the future yet to be revealed is somewhat mysterious and the cards don't give any straight answer here, they show me that you are having difficulty choosing between two separate ideas. are you planning on choosing a totally new career path?

the cards are saying to me lots of quiet contemplation is needed for this decision and the appearance of the high priestess here shows mystery of the future, yet the pomegranates displays in the picture are symbolism of abundance
>>
>>18560826
Male, Leo
Should I pursue this romantic interest, or am I just being stupid?
>>
>>18560826
male
virgo
i'm jobless and have no idea what to do with my life. What the futures holds for me?
>>
>>18560834
four of wands, five of swords, nine of cups

the cards tell me he is after some kind of balance, are you both involved in something thats taking over your lives a bit too much? like college or something work related? your reading as pulled a wand, a sword and a cup, which is telling me deeply that hes after doing more with you, activity wise, balancing out things you two focus on too much is the cards advice
>>
Hey guys
This is a question to anyone who reads the tarot
Was there a book that helped you with your readings?
Or this
What books would you suggest for someone practicing in readings?
>>
>>18560835
knight of pentacles, the hermit, knight of wands

cards are telling me some kind of journey would benefit your situation, theres been some kind of money problem in the past where things haven't moved along sufficiently enough in a while?

so yes, inner wisdom and enlightenment can be gained from some kind of vnture
>>
back soon, my son has woke up
>>
>>18560913
Money has been tight yes, thank you
>>
>>18560862
Thank you reader. Maybe it's also because people are deceiving me and I should trust myself?
>>
>>18560928

ahh you've seen something in the cards i haven't, you must be quite a well versed reader, i've only been at it one month but yes what you said could easily unfold as a prediction for the future
>>
I figured this is the right thread to post about this

I know my destiny is fixed which means that whatever i do i will always end on the place i was supposed to, in a way i have no free will, so why keep living when everything around me will be a movie with too many feelings? Why would i want to live an whole life of sadness, happiness and everything when i dont have any control at all over it?

I dont know i think im looking for help or anything fuck, maybe even being here was what i was supposed to do

Inb4 paranoic

No, i have tried to change some things over and no matter how i did it or tried fate keeps putting me where im told
>>
>>18560826
Will I succed in what I'm doing for a long time, or there is a possibility something bad is going to happen and I should change path?
>>
>>18560826
Hi, how can i make it work out with girl i like?
Male
>>
>>18560844
eight of wands, three of wands, the world

the culmination of your efforts are going to pay off and the night will be a success, the world card is a very positive card which means completion, perfection and triumph, the cards tell me you have moved mountains to make this night go well and it means a lot to you and ultimately its going to be a massive success
>>
>>18560970
Thank you anon, this makes me so happy
>>
>>18560849
queen of cups, the moon, nine of swords

you sure you want this reading from me? here goes, cards tell me your assumptions are probably true, the main theme of the cards is deception and dishonesty, the crayfish that appears at the bottom symbolises something thats coming from the unknown, im reading this as shes possibly got feelings for someone else entirely, someone you don't know. i can see you see this person as a good partner, a good woman and its keeping you up at night, sorry for the negative reading but there's no point me giving you lies
>>
>>18560826
should i continue in my current relationship
>>
>>18560826
is she worth it?
>>
>>18560861
knight of swords, the sun, death
your choices here are going to change your life massively, there's going to be a new life for you and its going to lead to ultimate happiness, i would read that as moving away, far away from home and starting new

the cards are telling me don't rush into this decision, you need to think about what you want and weigh up all the pros and cons.
>>
>>18561024
thx
>>
>>18560867
the devil, eight of pentacles, queen of pentacles

the cards are warning me against her, you aren't being stupid though, but shes a waste of your time
the cards advise to work on your job, focus of enterprise and prosperity and well being shall follow
>>
>>18560878
seven of cups, ten of wands, three of swords

seems like a reoccurring theme of tonight with the cards, balance the future is going to bring balance, shortly you are going to be given the choice of several life options but you must only choose one and focus on it or you could end up breaking your back doing too much at once and having to get rid of unfinished projects
>>
>>18560993
Oh ty for the reading...sometimes i have the feelings that she has something for someone i dont know, i was thinking about my friend because he was her last relationship.
Also extremely accurate in how i see her.
Knowing this idk what to do...but i gotta keep going =)
>>
>>18561048

Male scorpio

What's causing me to feel so crappy and what can I do about it?
>>
>>18560826
Why are they out to get me?
>>
>>18561048
>>18560963
Are you still reading card reader?
>>
Trading.

What will G think of me when he catches up with what's going on?
>>
>>18561199
Reading for you right now

Will i be happy if i try to be with her?
>>
>>18561209
I sense a delay that is frustrating. There is something holding her back, which I think has to do with your pasts. Something like, bringing all the platonic intimacy into an actual relationship might be too much at once--cognitive dissonance. This can only be talked out, and not in any direct way. I think it'll really take awhile.

You'll suffer in this, want to give up (Mother of Cups Rx), but I do get that pair signifying a good ending (II of Cups, The Lovers). Those two appeared often, despite all the troubles indicated, so I would remind myself of that if you come across tough progress.
>>
>>18561199
Oh man this will not go well, defeat is what will happend, really not a good reading to be honest

Your romantic relationships have not done well because of your inability to judge yourself. Be more realistic, then again you are entering a new phase of your love life, you will have a chance to "fill the void" you are feeling, now onto what you really wanna know, he will be hurt, really hurt, it will be your mistake you will either try to heal him or yourself
>>
>>18561199
>>18561209
Any of you still up for trading? or anyone at all really
I suffered self-esteem problems through my teens and could barely talk to girls, im older now and a lot better
How will my first time be? Will it be soon?
>>
>>18561271
I will, give me a second. Here's me.

>>18561199
>>
>>18561271
First time will be fine. I think your obsession with wanting to perform won't allow to engage as much as you'd like, but not a disaster. I even pulled IX of Cups, the wish card.

Yes, I see it happening soon. It won't just happen upon you, but your ready to go for it. Just remember what you learned. I sense you have perform anxiety even in approach, but for whatever reason you do, your ready to overcome or deal with it.
>>
>>18561300
Hsien (courtship)

Interpretation: Hsien is related to your perception of people around you, whether your friends, family or business partners. There will be a great success in all areas if you all share the complementary qualities you have. If one of the aspects is missing then this relationship may fail. Hsien most often appears in romantic situation, but it is also a reminder that these qualities are necessary in all aspects of life.
>>
>>18561036
This was a very interesting spread. It's reading as a past, present, and (desired) future timeline of my magical endeavors, emotional state, and my overall life right now.

Does this sort of thing happen a lot? I was wavering between asking something to test long-distance Tarot reading and asking something to put my mind at ease with this ridiculous infatuation. I'm not that experienced or knowledgeable with Tarot, so sorry for the newbie question.
>>
Will trade a Lenormand reading for someone that can do a reading for me.

Who are my spirit guides and why can't I contact them?
>>
>>18561383
I'll trade.

Will I have a long career? A long life?
>>
File: noir-film-pic.jpg (58KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
noir-film-pic.jpg
58KB, 960x480px
>>18561383
>>18561389
I see a group of about five people. The image is strange: it's smoky (see pic), and the people are similarly shadowed. One is crouching. I see a man and a woman right next to each other, but I don't get the impression this is a family.

Getting a closer view at the faces, they actually seem more quaint than intimidating. I see the smile of the man, who's Cary Grant attractive. Hands in his pockets. It's more odd that there's sort of a strange aura around these sorts of people, than that there is one at all.

Behind them is a void that is light. Just a big circle that looks empty, but also leads somewhere.

I don't get anything specific about why you can't contact them. Actually these people sort of expect it. The man is gingerly bopping his body, completely within his expectations. I think they're waiting for you to figure out something first.
>>
>>18561383
Spirit Guides: The Devil, Page of Wands, Four of Swords
Why Cant You Contact Them: Sun, Three of Cups, Star

Your spirit guides are very much there and attached to you, quite attached if I do say so myself. They won't be leaving you anytime soon and they are quite fond of you. They are watchful of you and think you are not quite mature enough in your spiritual journey yet for them to make an appearance. They are simply waiting for the right moment to make an appearance and in the meantime are content just watching over you. They see the relationship you have right now as proper for what circumstances allow. They might make an appearance once you become more experienced. In fact they probably will because they are just waiting for the right time. Right now there is simply not enough.

I want to know if my crush and I will be together?
>>
>>18561389
Birds/Heart/Stork

You are having some problems right now, but they are temporary (Birds). You got some major and positive changes coming your way (Heart/Stork). Do not lose hope or faith.
>>
>>18561413
want to trade with another?
>>
>>18561424
Any other time I would, but I feel kinda funny right now. I'll probably queue for a trade in an hour or so.
>>
>>18561121
>>
>>18561383
Your spirit guides are yourselves in singularity.
You can't contact them because you can't even comprehend communicating and interacting with yourself across multiple dimensions.
>>
File: il_570xN.455984559_sd4t.jpg (179KB, 570x850px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.455984559_sd4t.jpg
179KB, 570x850px
>>18561413
>>18561420

Goodness! I am 28 and still can't figure out how to look back at them. I am about to take basic shamanic classes. I wonder if that is going to be the best step. The shaman instructor said during the sampler class that she sees that my guides are so proud I am about to go in this direction and make new connections, whatever that could mean. We broke up into partners to see a power animal of ours. My partner swears she was approached by a snake that wanted to pass a message back t me that I need to relax. Thanks you two. My first official class is tomorrow and I am already anxious.

Also,
>I want to know if my crush and I will be together?
Sun/Ring/Bouquet
You will soon be in a relationship and both of you are going to be happy. But the Bouquet tells me that it's going to be a pleasant surprise on who the person is.
>>
>>18561420
>I want to know if my crush and I will be together?
No offense buddy but if you're asking that kind of question - nothing will happen.
>>
>>18560826
Can you tell if my friend (male) has feelings for me?
>>
>>18561503
A bit late
>>
File: 1484448030416.jpg (175KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484448030416.jpg
175KB, 600x960px
Hello /div/!

I am offering readings and just need a few pieces of information
Height
Weight
A picture that resonates with you
Answer this question: At what age did you realize taxation is theft?
Query

I will try to get to as many as possible!
>>
>>18561586

also social security number and the three digits on the back of your credit card.
>>
File: Jan 11.jpg (472KB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Jan 11.jpg
472KB, 4000x2000px
>>18561586
I know its a joke but it works too
Male
18000mm
about as lanky as they come
I drew this because I'm abad
at 34
career advice
>>
>>18560249
Leeloo
Favorite thing is succeeding

My query is this: I graduated at the end of 2014 with two engineering degrees. I got a job offer from a company early on, but they were very pushy about me accepting the offer from the get go. I turned them down, but not before they badmouthed me to my former professor. I got another job offer soon after, but I didn't take it because I felt that they didn't offer enough money, especially for what they wanted me to do. I gave a counteroffer, and they never emailed me back. I know there's nothing that I can do about these things, but I am feeling now, after a year and a half of unemployment, if I made the right decision. Is there anything that you can see that maybe I didn't at the time? I had no idea the economy was this bad, and it makes me wonder: did I do the right things?

This
>>
>>18560249
Also, I am female.
>>
File: 1458193632388.jpg (43KB, 588x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458193632388.jpg
43KB, 588x720px
>>18561586
female
5'9 or 10
120lbs
14y/o. It's mostly theft with the amount going towards military.

How am I limiting myself?
>>
>>18561586
Female, 21, 5ft7, 136 pounds, at 18
I would like some love advice, will my ex ever miss me and want to get back with me?
>>
I was gone for some time
W-what happened to Cheswick?
>>
File: 4518706_orig.jpg (417KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
4518706_orig.jpg
417KB, 900x598px
>>18561586
19/f/5'5/130/15

I'm going to ask again. If this male has feelings for me or what's going on for both?
>>
>>18561586
Taxation isn't theft.
>>
File: 47.jpg (41KB, 304x460px) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
41KB, 304x460px
>>18561613
Also this is my picture
>>
>>18560249

Male
Sun rays touching my skin
Will I open all the doors?
>>
File: Activate_Fangs.jpg (235KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Activate_Fangs.jpg
235KB, 2048x1896px
>>18561586
male
~168 cm
~80 Kg

It isn't, statism for lyfe

I tought being on an exchange would be an instant wonderful, but it was not. it has only brought me some peace of mind

give advice to make the most out of this
>>
File: 1460401402654.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460401402654.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18561586
Female
5 ft 5?
I don't know. Skinny.
About 15

Why are they out to get me?
>>
>>18561742
I'm 21
>>
File: image.jpg (350KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350KB, 1600x1200px
>>18561586
f
5'4
I guess around the age of 17
Do I have a future together with D?
>>
File: IMG_1136.png (486KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.png
486KB, 640x1136px
>>18561586
Male
6'1
150 pounds
18 Not only is it theft, its publicly accepted theft

is the girl i like see me in a similar manner?
>>
Gonna respond to this future anon's post right quick, hang on

>>18561932
there's a connection to Menlo
>>
>>18561756
>180lbs
>5'4

Don't think so, fatty. Here's some practical advice: lose some weight and you'll improve the odds of getting with someone.

>>18561770
Judging by that stupid and generic MUH EINSTEIN picture, she sees you as a faggot.
>>
>>18561795
very ambitious anon, i will be watching
>>
>>18560253
>tfw I'm in a similar situation, but I'm the brother that is avoiding my sister
>>
File: 1485276515063.gif (605KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485276515063.gif
605KB, 540x810px
>>18561586
F
5'8'
126 lbs
Its more complicated than that, idk

What do my dreams mean as a whole? I've come to realize that half of my dreams since i was a kid are all different parts of the same story, the same life. Others to, but none to the same extent.

I guess the query I really have is, what conclusion are my dreams leading me to? What is the bigger picture here that I'm missing?
>>
>>18561819
Funny I do more than fine when it comes to getting guys. Have nice day
>>
>>18561842
I like how it's always the same arguments fatties give

>I'm special the way it is
>it's not about looks!
>I get guys hotter than u!!
>ur an asshole
>I exercise every day!!
>muh genes
>muh metabolism
>>
>>18560214
Had a bad breakup and got the fuck outta dodge so to speak.
>
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (2MB, 1832x2560px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
2MB, 1832x2560px
>>18561586
male
5'11"
129lbs

There's only one thing that I like in life. I want to make a living out of. How do I get started?
>>
Rather than do a query I would like to ask where the divination energy come from? Who provide It? In astrology is known that the planets provide the energy that affect us but what about tarot, Runes?
I Was Said one time that the Fox spirit Very usually influence the reader and the cards to trick them to say and hear things tha is not true.

How can you tell If you are not being decieved by some random spirity trying to trick you?
>>
>>18561888
Hey, you doing readings?

There's this guy.. and he's really qt. I'd like to know what he thinks of me.
>>
File: 1485230182390.jpg (127KB, 700x905px) Image search: [Google]
1485230182390.jpg
127KB, 700x905px
>>18561898
>I think I would but it do
>>
File: scathath.jpg (77KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
scathath.jpg
77KB, 500x725px
>>18561896
Probably because it would feel right to you. And when you try it, and others such as the people that come to /div/ would tell you that you said something accurate, you start to feel like it's sensible and keep going.

For me, I got the monthly ad for my nearest magic shop, and there was a night class on Lenormand offered. Not knowing what it was, I research it. But then I found myself obsessing over it, and finally I signed up for the class, bought a Lenormand deck, and now here I am on /div/ sometimes giving readings. And some people here have said I am accurate at times. Maybe spirits guide you, but it's not like demons are playing a prank on you, if that is what your initial reaction is.
>>
>>18561850
We all commit our own sins. No need to attack that girl, anon. Focus on yourself because that's ultimately the only human you'll be able to commence the instillment of control over. Wishing you the best.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>18561915
I have...an enticement.

I wonder if I would have any luck entering into the intellectual sphere. I think I butt heads too much. Especially in this climate.
>>
File: tumblr_o2f70gss4t1tpnxzfo2_500.gif (436KB, 500x217px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2f70gss4t1tpnxzfo2_500.gif
436KB, 500x217px
>>18561915
Does this mean you would for a jeremy renner? I've got plenty.
>>
>>18561929
Pls ches>>18561898

It's just a little crush, but still
>>
File: IMG_1246.jpg (66KB, 397x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.jpg
66KB, 397x441px
>>18561915
There's a girl i really like. I want to have a relationship with her "L". Can you see anything with your blessed vision?
>>
>>18561927
>>18561929
>>18561955
The trifecta. Now she is obligated to reply.
>>
>>18561955
>blessed vision
>all this ass-kissing
>>
Previous attempt inconclusive.
>>18561974
Menlo.
>>
File: 1485233204972.jpg (54KB, 680x551px) Image search: [Google]
1485233204972.jpg
54KB, 680x551px
>>18561927
I'm seeing a colleague helping you balance out. And calm your nerves she's very domestic and I like her.
She will open doors and help you find your way.

She will develop a crush during the months she actively gets involved in your life.

Aura tells me your very intelligent. You must find it so different when talking to normal people.

Blue and around the frontal cortex a lot of dark blue
>>18561930
He was thinking how hard it would be to ask you to a movie. He wants to see la-la land with you... But he's afraid you'll say no.
Maybe ask him instead anon.

There's a house situation about to come up too. With a family member. There only gonna get what they put out.

Seeing two roads willow and east lake???

Aura is brighter and heavily influenced by this man... Gold and blue.
>>
>>18561961
Interesting...
>>
File: 1484639141013.jpg (114KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484639141013.jpg
114KB, 640x960px
>>18561960
What's wrong with being blessed by the crawling guy
>>18561955
Is she the petite girl or the taller one. There's a couple other girls into you but there more hamplanets....

The two girls are great choices I feel one maybe Brittney or Ashley.

Taller brunette is nice. The petite one has a cuter laugh though. And way more domestic
>>
File: jeremy-renner-diet3.gif (128KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner-diet3.gif
128KB, 400x534px
>>18561971
are we going to form a family together?
>>
>>18561971
>He wants to see la-la land with you... But he's afraid you'll say no.
Are you sure it's the right guy? There's quite a few that this could be.

>There's a house situation about to come up too. With a family member. There only gonna get what they put out.
Oh yeah. You mentioned the house situation before, with an uncle. Something has came up where there's a conflict in decision of who my great aunt with cancer is going to leave her place in Muskoka to.
>>
File: o-JEREMY-RENNER-facebook.jpg (212KB, 1536x1094px) Image search: [Google]
o-JEREMY-RENNER-facebook.jpg
212KB, 1536x1094px
>>18561992
Should I pay J a visit or will it be an annoyance?
>>
>>18561992
Hey I was wondering what was up D today? And whether we have a future together?
>>
this is of no help at all
>>
File: jeremy.jpg (996KB, 2880x1920px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.jpg
996KB, 2880x1920px
>>18561971
Hey ches!

Can you do a reading for me?

I wonder if this male has feelings about me or wants things stay the same.
>>
File: 1484513692884.jpg (46KB, 444x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484513692884.jpg
46KB, 444x550px
>>18561994
I do see it happening but there is a fertility issue on your side. Hurry up before its too late.

August is a month to be careful for. See a accident driving... Be careful.

There is a parent about to do a business deal. Try and see if you can get into it as well.
>>18562003
Seeing a girl playing with quarters... I mean you need to actively involve yourself in there life. Or nothing will happen and you'll lose out.

I think you need a threesixty change like start living like you have cancer or something.

Keep seeing a native American guide wanting to keep you focused on envriomental issues.
>>
File: 1484861353414.jpg (27KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1484861353414.jpg
27KB, 500x286px
>>18562010
Hey and I was wondering when you would post either
>Jeremy
>jack
>joe
Also a Martin is fine too.
>>
Long sotry short, my life has changed a fucking lot in the last year, long story short I've went separate ways with my baby's mom, without a job, not a lot of money and nearly kicked out of where I'm currently living. Does my situation is going to change?
>>
>>18561992
The petite caucasian girl. Yes, if i didnt know better i'd think my brain was releasing dopamine when i see her smile. Like i get so genuinely happy.
>>
>>18561992
What academic path should I take?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>18562042
>>18562010
Oops here you go
>>
>>18562047
Go talk to her you both actually have a lot in common.
>>18562048
Seeing sales. But sport sales/management.
Also seeing a liberal arts degree and sociology.

These would make you happy.
>>18562049
I forgot your question.

Runes
Jera
Othila
Perth
>>18562019
He wants a relationship with you but is stuck on the inside is there a way to get through and break his shell?
What about doing subtle dating. Like going to a concert or movies with friends.
>>
>>18561994
>>18562034
thanks for the warning i will be more cautious and for the fertility issue i haven't had my period in a year. does this mean i can't have any kids? is it too late to get this fixed?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 992x558px
>>18562062
Hey I wondering was up D today? And whether we have a future together?
>>
>>18562062
Will he visit me in April in the place I mention?
>>
File: Jeremy-Renner-HD-Wallpapers.jpg (67KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
67KB, 960x960px
>>18562062
What do I not know about myself?
>>
>>18562063
Go get checked.
See if they can find eggs. I'm seeing some on the left you.
Hurry though.
Get a surrogate they would love having your kids.
I didn't realize how attractive you are anon. Cheer up. You will have a kid one day. I see it on your palm.
Just wondering why your blood pressure is so low??? Is that a family thing or a rh- thing
>>
>>18562062
Can you give me a hint as to what we could do when we hang out the first time? That she would enjoy doIng?
>>
>>18562093
low blood pressure is probably a me thing. I don't want to raise another persons kids though just my own so i don't think i'd go through with it if i had to use a surrogate. thanks though.
>>
>>18562075
He seems by the runes very lonely. Is there a way to text him and cheer him. He really is actually looking for a long term relationship. Maybe text and see where it goes.
>>18562078
I'm seeing someone else... Trying to take him. If you speed things up this wont happen. Can you try for a Feb meetup instead.

Looks like a Arab girl. Be careful

I'm seeing a new celeb crush Coming in soon.
>>18562084
That when you touch the akasic record you'll truly know love.

If you were planning a trip I would go to mexico. There's a qt there for you.
>>
>>18562047
>>18562062
>>18562096
Thats mee, i dont mean keep pestering but i am inexperienced in these things, thank you very much
>>
>>18562103
But the kid would be yours your eggs your kiddo.
>>18562096
Ask Mr. Descartes for what you should do and not do on a date anon.
>>
>>18562113
Not enough money yet.

>Arab Girl
Fuck, she doesn't win though does she? Does he eventually realize we belong together?
>>
>>18562113
Thanks for the reading.

Last time you told me that I have a untreated food allergy. Any idea what that is?
>>
Hey /div/ family.
>>
>>18562113
Love reading
>>
>>18562140
Seeing food but it could be nuts.
Seems like it could be smoke too.
>>18562135
She will develop his feels you need to do something drastic. Like something to spice up the relationship
>>
>>18562144
Hello to you and your genitals mars
>>
>>18562144
Hey how's the deck....
How's bolan.
>>18562152
Seeing a Virgo with a sadge... Also seeing a cousin with strong sexual feelings towards you... They hide it but it's there.

The one in question is very outgoing and impatient. Bit of a drama abuser. But we'll worth the effort and time.
>>
>>18562157
I must be tired, I read that as 'gentiles'. I have those too. Yes, hello.
>>
File: MTM1MTQ0MzIwMjE5ODAzNjE4.jpg (95KB, 620x908px) Image search: [Google]
MTM1MTQ0MzIwMjE5ODAzNjE4.jpg
95KB, 620x908px
>>18562113

Should I study design or what is something good for me?

Thanks!
>>
>>18562167
I would think you should study interior design. It's fun and fantasic.
Great way to meet rich pepole.
>>
fuck my life is fucking limbo, my body is dead and my mind is an emotional black hole. I'm gay fuck me.
>>
>>18562180
Jesus christ :0

My mom told me it was a brilliant idea if I study interior design. Thanks!!!
>>
File: 1483946567023.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483946567023.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>18562203
Hey is this picture what made this happen.
>>
>>18562163
Am I going to be with the person I love?
>>
File: life.jpg (13KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
13KB, 600x500px
>>18561586
male
5'9
Taxation is theft in a sense. But this deep in the game? It just is.

Will she accept the way I live my life and make my money?
>>
>>18562207
Ches, can I have a general reading please?
>>
File: p01bql52.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
p01bql52.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
Taking the next four that request a tarot reading. I just need your name (what people call you), the gender on your birth certificate, a detailed query and a picture of Marc Bolan. A specific query will have a better result than a general or generic love query, but you can ask for anything.

>>18562163
The deck is fine, although it's been a few days since i've done a reading. I've mostly been focused on aura's and controlling my empathy. How are you lovey?
>>
>>18562207
no, I'm just the worst human on earth. I'm mean to everyone and never did anything and lived off of everybody and I want life to stop
>>
File: IMG_1251.jpg (58KB, 493x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.jpg
58KB, 493x600px
>>18562224
Jas
Male
How is this year looking for me. I feel change coming.
>>
>>18562214
I'm not seeing a lot on your hands. I think you may settle or may leave relationships altogether.
Wouldn't mind if you checked out a strip club. There's a girl who possibly may be of interest.
>>18562224
I saw this penis and for the first time in a while I just wanted to suck the shit out of it....
What does this mean mars.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 222x227px
>>18562224
Michael
Male
I'm wondering if my boyfriend who has been with me for seven months is being faithful and if we'll have a long lasting relationship?
>>
>>18562207
is he going to ask me out?
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 1200x675px
>>18562224
Tiff, F
Will I get into a relationship with the guy I'm interested in?
>>
File: IMG_7606.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7606.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>18562224
Derek
Male

Did she stop talking to me based upon our differences in Religion? It seemed she was so interested in me, but then to completely shut me out from nowhere is bizarre. She is a Muslim by the way, and I'm a olive Italian guy.
>>
>>18562222
Seeing lots of creativity coming back to you. Start a book or something.

I see flooding in someone's house. Later in the year.

I see a family member who is about to have a kid. Name it chad.

There's a spiritual presence around you... Like a undead priest. Is it possible you've been doing something to attract him.

Seeing crushes coming and going. Need to gain confidence and approach.
>>
>>18562247
Possibly. But I would take initiative and ask him out first.
Really nice personality kindhearted honest.

You need this guy in your life op.
>>18562256
It's her family... Call her and say you'll convert.
>>
>>18562267
Hey I'm kind of stuck, what/how am I supposed to be looking for career-wise.
>>
>>18562267
I can't decide my college major. Any advice?
>>
>>18562237
Can i expect to be with my crush?
>>
File: jeremy_renner88.jpg (17KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy_renner88.jpg
17KB, 355x500px
>>18562267
Any career choice, please?
>>
>>18562236
Kek. When I want to suck dick, its usually because I envy the guy that has it, or that I'm tired of always being on top. Suck that penis.

>>18562237
You're right. Huge changes, right now is a good time to move if you've been thinking about it. If you've felt lacking in the last two years, then the wait is over, you're about to get that 'knack' back that you use to have. All good things, so don't fear them when they come. Theres a girl with long light-brown hair, very long. Like pentacostal long. Shes plain, but her smile is warm and sad. Keep an eye out for her.
>>
>>18562260
Love reading please
>>
>>18562238
It seems he has been faithful, but curious about exploring an open relationship. I'm not entirely convienced he is gay, as he has some attraction for women or trannies. Theres someone new at his job thats caught his eye. My best advice is for you to both explore as much as you can before you commit long-term.
>>
File: marc-bolan.jpg (424KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
marc-bolan.jpg
424KB, 1024x768px
>>18562224
Lorena, female

I want some insight about how is this year going to be in a financial way.

I have some main projects for this 2017, one about my website, another one about organic products and the last one about a cultural organization where I really get along with the owner... hope it helps this details!

Thanks for your reading!
>>
>>18562224
Any career choice advice? I'm have big ego and I'm want to fulfil this shit I have but I have to work a lot. I'm a person who is lazy but needs motivation.

People call me Pry
And I'm a female
>>
>>18562251
No, not him, but you'll have sex with a guy on a beach soon.

>>18562256
Ches got ya', but nice Bolan btw.
>>
>>18562330
>>18562224

Sorry for the typo. Btw
>>
>>18562236
>>18562296
Im not sure if you're serious
What do you mean? Any romance or changes?
>>
>>18562340
He's not
>>
>>18562340
Nevermind, i just realized the tags are switched
>>
>>18562328

Financially it will have only a small benefit. This is more a year for networking. I'm seeing several people in your professional life, big wigs and they respect you. Someone will give you good information at a fabric store.
>>
File: Bolan.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bolan.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>18562224
Am I still in time for a reading?

Jack
Male
She once was a special person to me. But now, I feel like all we do is hurt each other. I don't know what to do. Should I part ways with her? or should I try to fix things?
>>
>>18562358
Well, I will have liked more profit, but networking is nice too!

Thanks for your reading, I will be attentive at every place I go.

Thanks again!
>>
>>18562343
>>18562348
Woops.... ;)

>>18562330
Gambling keeps coming to mind, like, literal gambling. Black jack, poker, slot machines, a casino. Event Coordinator,Commercial Real Estate Agent, or Literary Agent.
>>
>>18562389
That's what i'm talking about. You're a true master.
>>
>>18562375
Your Bolan satifies me, so I will read for you.

You've both realized the difference between love and infatuation, and she doesn't have a realistic view of what the relationship should be like. It would be better to break it off completely, or if you're dead set on trying to fix it, suggest a break if she will go for that.
>>
File: b02592e34494f492c41ac77176c7be22.jpg (219KB, 1024x1269px) Image search: [Google]
b02592e34494f492c41ac77176c7be22.jpg
219KB, 1024x1269px
>>18562224
If you're not doing anymore readings don't mind me.

If you are, will i get a positive or negative answer?

Female
Chris
Pisces
>>
>>18562404
I've been thinking a lot about it, and you're right. This is not "love" or anything of the sort, tt's more like an unjustified obsession. Break it off completely seems like the only way for me.

Thank you very much Mars, I appreciate it a lot.
>>
File: JR.jpg (22KB, 220x322px) Image search: [Google]
JR.jpg
22KB, 220x322px
>>18562260
>I see a family member who is about to have a kid. Name it chad.
Interesting, I'll try to convience them ;)

>There's a spiritual presence around you... Like a undead priest
Should I be careful? what does it want from me?

Thank you for the reading!!
>>
Male
Saggitarius
I like to help people when I can

Question: Can I receive some insight into how myou friend Catherine feels about me, Also possible insight into our future would be great too.
>>
Dead thread is dead?
>>
File: 1484315538135.jpg (377KB, 743x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1484315538135.jpg
377KB, 743x1040px
>>18562584
so?
>>
>>18562591
Ahhh you caught me. I was testing to see if doing readings was worthwhile.
>>
>>18562594
do
itttttttt
>>
>>18562584
not ded
>>
>>18562594
Well if you're offering.
>>
>>18562594
There are always people who need guidance and a grain of hope, a reason to wake up in the morning.
>>
Male
Sun rays touching my skin
Will I open all the doors?

May I have a reading please
>>
>>18562594
pls read for us
>>
>>18562584
Only seems that way when there are no readers or shitposters around
>>
File: Australia-Meme-2[1].jpg (28KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Australia-Meme-2[1].jpg
28KB, 403x403px
Alrighty, lets get some fun going.
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Features
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Tarot, Empath or Runes
>BONUS: To celebrate Australia Day tomorrow, a pick of anything aussie; from memes to keks

I love you all, you guys are the best. Thanks for having me here <3
>>
>>18562634
>>Colour Shape Combo
>>Query
>>Tarot, Empath or Runes
what does that mean? sorry new to this
>>
File: meanwhile-in-australia_o_161679.jpg (69KB, 679x448px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile-in-australia_o_161679.jpg
69KB, 679x448px
>>18562634
Miniko
White diamond shape
Female, green eyes, long straight light hair, heart face
Please a love reading, i have someone in mind
Empath
>>
>>18562641
>Colour Shape Combo
Any sort of shape/colour to act as a foci for me reading you; A green square, a red triangle, a purple octagon, etc
>Query
Your query
>Tarot, Empath or Runes
Which method you would prefer
>>
File: Australia-Meme-7.jpg (174KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
Australia-Meme-7.jpg
174KB, 888x499px
>>18562634
Hi Empath!! Can I get a reading please?

Demian
Brown eyes. Dark brown / short hair. Average height.
Purple triangle

Why did she changed so much in just a few months? what are her intentions with me now? This situation has clearly gone too far, but she doesn't seem to care anymore.
>>
>>18562649
Oh, I forgot, Empath please.
>>
>>18562634
Luna
Short. Brown hair with brown eyes and moles.
Black pentagon.
What will happen for us?
Runes
>>
File: 1484733791682.jpg (112KB, 611x625px) Image search: [Google]
1484733791682.jpg
112KB, 611x625px
>>18562647
Lunnaa
female, pale skin, dark hair, greenish gray eyes
pink circle
Probs stupid but could you do a love reading for me? Not sure how to word it.
Empath or runes are fine not sure which to go with.
>>
>>18562662
Love reading as in what will happen between person I love and myself. Maybe I should have made that more clear.
>>
>>18562634
Vin
Daydreamer and naively optimistic
White circle master race
There's this person I've started working with trough the Internet on a hobby project, but the gaps between letters start to get bigger, and I'm afraid. I don't know if it's true, but I feel I'm more dependent on him than he is on me. For some stupid reason I base my self worth on this, so it would be a good feeling if we could continue working. Is he fine? Is he okay with me? Am I just overthinking this?
I don't know what Empath is, so I would like to try that out
Spiders, of course! Those magnificent creatures, I love them so much
>>
>>18562644
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BNkGrgWOMQ
>>
>>18562649
>>18562652
I'm sorry anon, these are all invasive questions towards her energy, and as per my oath I won't go meddling in another's energy without their permission. Sincerest apologies
>>
>>18562634
Liz
Short hair, smallish boobs, big hips

Turquoise shell
Future general
Tarot
>>
>>18562672
Thank you for this reading it is very new and the advice you provided for it sounds necessary to me. I will listen.
>>
>>18562676
I didn't knew that, sorry Empath. Can I change my query then?
How will things turn out between she and I?
>>
>>18562656
>Rune Reading;Future Specific
Inguz, Raidho(m), Isa
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wgoeQS4L5V
>>
>>18562662
>>18562664
>Empath+Runes;Love Specific
Ihwaz, Kennaz(m)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16I7GQwIOTZ
>>
>>18562634
Hey, you. Mind if I ask for one or are you not going to do any more?
>>
>>18562634
Liz
Tall, brown skin, curly hair, leaky iris (cherry brown)
Golden triangle
How will my trip to see him go?
Tarot
>>
>>18562706
Also not the same Liz as the Liz above >>18562634
>>
Could anyone help me out with a strange question/situation/however you want to put it? I know I'm being very vague and there are lots of things I can't give much information about but... any attempt is greatly appreciated.

Long story short, I'd be happy just knowing if these two people are alive and/or if I have any chance of meeting them.

One of them is a man, probably born around 1955. When I think about him, I think about fields is August, bikes and mechanics, like radios and such. The name Pavel comes to mind but I can't guarantee it's his name.

The other is a girl (now a grown woman for sure, if she's alive) born in the early-mid 80's. I have the feeling she wasn't quite right when she was born. When I think about her, I think about the sunrise.

If any more information is needed, please ask. I honestly have no clue where else I could ask.
>>
>>18562702
Thank you so much. I was talking about my sorta boyfriend from the past few years and this seemed pretty accurate as to how I have been feeling with him lately but yet I keep trying and hoping things will be different. (also i adore that accent!) I more so wanted to see if it was worth trying to keep going with him/what will end up happening between us. Again thanks for doing this for me!
>>
need a reading

>inb4 something related to death
>>
Empath or anyone else

My name is bradley
26 male
Cancer
Sydney, australia

Id like to know about my love life with justine currently. I get mixed feelings about it. Im about to tell her i cant move out and rent with her due to not working and having brain surgery.

Is there someone else justine has in her sights? Does she want to move away like she has hinted to live with her family? Am i Wasing time? And most importantly is she talking behind my back because her friends dont like me?

I really need this reading because its causing me alot of distress.

Thankyou anyone. Bradley
>>
>>18562668
>Empath+Runes;Connection Specific
Hagalaz, Wunjo, Ehwaz
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xq5BTndaoi
>>
>>18562720
>tfw no one ever replies to you
>>
>>18562732
How about responding to a reader? Empath is on doing readings right now. Go respond to his original post.
>>18562634
>>
>>18562678
>Tarot Reading;Future General
10 of Swords(r)
5 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 8 of Wands(r)
Counseled by Queen of Cups and Queen of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IzWeSx1qqR
>>
>>18562634
>Dude
>dude with head ache atm at least
>orange circle
>Any
>>
>>18562705
>>18562634
Well, I'll throw mine in here, in case you decide to get around with it. An early thank you.

>Minnie
>Brown hair, green eyes, somewhat short, normal build, nothing special.
>Dark red circle on a black background
>Empath; is there any kind of odd energy around me that would indicate an entity of some description or perhaps if there's any kind of energy that's of spiritual nature that's influencing me?

I can give you a read in return, if you want.
>>
>>18562634
Franky
Dark hair, tall, muscular, big square head, too serious most of the time
White circle
Tarot reading
How does my lovelife look like in the near future? Advice what to look for?
>>
>>18562744
Thank you so so much.

Verrry accurate and needed advice.

Love and good vibes to as well :)
>>
>>18562706
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
Ace of Pents(r)
The Devil(r)
Ruled over by 2 of Cups(r)
Counseled by The Magician and 4 of Pents
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18p6UgXmP8E
>>
>>18562682
>>18562634
Sorry for being persistent, I just really want to know.
>>
>>18562758
devil reversed has come up for us recently, but there shouldn't be much greed involved. he wanted me to come, he wants to take me to all these places and do a bunch of stuff and he texts me daily asking if i want to do this while i'm there or that while i'm there and he wants us to sleep in the same bed and everything, but says he wouldn't be upset if i wanted to sleep on my own. no work on this trip at all, all play. does that clarify anything?
>>
File: tmp_26703-images(21)1953423142.jpg (29KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26703-images(21)1953423142.jpg
29KB, 550x366px
>>18562721

Empath i would be so forever greatful if you could do me my fellow aussie! Happy aus day for tomorrow :)

Bradley
>>
Pisces sun
Scorpio moon
Gemini rising
What does it say about me?
>>
>>18562776
Your emotions are unstable most of the times and whatever does make you unstable draws you to get incredibly personal with it, but all of this either don't show up at all or it shows up very clearly. Nothing in between.

t. full of shit

>wrong thread
>astrology a shit
>>
Trading
Will he ever recognize my potential as a partner (romantic)?
>>
>>18562748
I tried doing yours but I'm not getting anything, not bad read but like when you have no tv signal. Try me again tomorrow/the next day and I'll make sure to give you priority. Apologies about that
>>18562756
>>18562764
>>18562772
Sorry guys, gonna have to leave it there and scoot. I'll be doing more readings when I wake up tomorrow
>>
>>18562791
That hard to pick up on me, eh? Oh well. That's not unusual. I'll see if I can catch you the next time. Have a good day.
>>
>>18562634
Sam
Black hair, brown eyes
Grey line
What will happen between J and I? what does he think?
Empath
>>
>>18562723
This was a wonderful reading. Just the right amount of motivation I needed. Despite the fact you've said I wasn't clear about my worries, you captured the essence of it astonishingly well.

I was always hesitant about how much "human" stuff should I bring into this collaboration, but if you say so I should try it without forcing it, then I might just do that at the end of my next report about my part.

I'm especially grateful that you've took the extra time and did a rune reading also.

I'm really thankful for your advices and for the overall reading. I'll give it some more listening later.

Have a nice day!
>>
still here?
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (137KB, 400x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
137KB, 400x472px
Hello /div/
>>
>>18563011
Are you reading? Can i kindly ask for one?
Is she worth all this?
>>
>>18563016
A reader says hi and you immediately rush at them for reads. Jesus, talk about desperate.

>>18563011
Hi Hijinks, hope you're doing well.
>>
>>18563024
>A reader says hi and you immediately rush at them for reads. Jesus, talk about desperate.
What do you expect? If reader shows here, then he probably expects it.
>>
>>18563016
I'm not reading currently; but perhaps later today. Perhaps not.

What does your heart and mind tell you? Do you feel intuition towards the contrary? What is the worst case scenario and can you live with it?

Maybe another reader will pick up your query and offer advice or perhaps you'll discover your path on your own. Maybe I'll pick it up later, who knows? Whichever the case, I wish you the very best Anon.

>>18563024
Hello Anon, I'm well. How are you? How has divination been helping you in your life? Have any favorite methods?
>>
Hi guys. I will be on and off today. I'll try to do some readings. For now I just want to say hi and see what I've missed.
>>
>>18563038
Orion, long time no see. How have you been? Do you remember me? I haven't lurked in /div/ in a while - so I'm not a good source on the state of this place.
>>
>>18563046
Hoe can I not remember you? How are you?

And I'm good. Warming up to do a couple reads before I get out of bed and start worrying about responsibilities.
>>
>>18563038
Hello Orion, would love to ask for a reading if you stick around in the new thread.
>>
>>18563054
Sure.
>>
>>18563050
>Hoe
It's okay Orion, Freudian slips are only natural (;

Glad to hear you're well, im doing well and I might read in a new thread.
>>
>>18563032
Thank you for the insight>>18563016
>>18563038
Would you please
>>
>>18563057
As far as I know you are the least hoe-ish out of anyone I know. 2nd to last in fact, if we count all IRL people.

>>18563060
Ok I will.
>>
>>18563072
Hey,
This poster >>18563054 again

Since there may be some time to a new thread:

Is the time right for me to make my entrepreneur move? Nothing progressing in the day job and I am being drained and demotivated. On the other hand, interesting developments are afoot with my network and patience in the idea finally starting to pay off.
>>
>>18563038
hey Orin I'd really love a reading if yiu could give me one.
I also posted before but nobody answered.
M
Saggitarius

I really would love some insight on things between me and my friend Catherine. How she feels and out future together
>>
>>18563032
Sorry for a bit of a late response; I'm doing well. Divination has done me some good. That one is hard to deny or say anything much about.

Favorite methods? Anything that's accurate is my favorite. As of late I note that I enjoy receiving readings from people who happen to make their readings stand out in some fashion, or just seem more interesting than a sentence or two.

>>18563030
Still though, they say hi, not that they're going to read. At least say hi in return and then ask for a reading if you really think you're going to get one.
>>
>>18563076
I say go for it. I wouldn't quit your job though. Maybe take all of your sick leave/vacation to try and get about a month off to test the waters.

Stuff is going to go good now, but who knows what will happen in 6 months. You have been super loyal to your current employer (which is why I say take all of you time off that you can, since you earned it...and get paid for it if you can.)

You have the skill now to do the new type of work. You have had to work hard to get the methodology correct and be able to do it quickly. I feel like "marketing" has been a huge deal, and recrntly THAT is what has taken off snd is showing some return.

.....are you foing some sort of online thing? Like tunning a site or making a youtube channel/podcast? Ehhhh? Amirite? Even if I am not....the interwebz is your gateway. You just have to be careful that it does not shut on you.
>>
>>18563077
Hobestly...I don't want to be the bearer of bad news. So don't take this at face value ok? Try testing it. See if she hints at me being right. Consider it a warning.

She sees you as her means to an end. She will drop you once a better means to a better end comes along. And then she'll give you the "just friends" speech. She doesn't "love" you. She loves herself. Right niw you treat her nice and she can leverage that to control you.

Tl;dr if you go after her romantically she will fuck you over because she thinks she can gave the cake and eat it too. I.e. have you treat her like a queen until the next dude she thinks is hot comes along, then she'll friendzone you and claim she never actually agreed to be with you in "that way".
>>
>>18563107
OOooo are you reading? > ____>

also aaaaaye
>>
>>18563098
>.....are you foing some sort of online thing? Like tunning a site or making a youtube channel/podcast?

Not really, image processing, but it's close enough.

Thanks a lot for the read, it resonates well with me as I'm planning to extend my period at work as long as I need it...although the sick leaves already begun :)
>>
New Thread:

>>18563113
>>
>>18561925
No, lol.
>>
>>18563107
Thank you. Also that seems to be right in someways. I haven't even talked to her since Sunday so I guess I dodged a bullet. I appreciate the read
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.