[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 69

File: magic.jpg (79KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
79KB, 720x479px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

>Previous Thread: >>18553716
>>
Looking to trade
>>
Help me readers :(
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
Any recommendations /div/?
>>
trading
>>
Anyone using pendulums for yes/no questions?
What was your experience with it ?
>>
File: aleister-crowley-thoth-03686.jpg (17KB, 185x291px) Image search: [Google]
aleister-crowley-thoth-03686.jpg
17KB, 185x291px
Hey there /div/. I will be reading some Thoth Tarot.
Please give me:
>name
>age
>a color
>query

I'm willing to do all kinds of queries, but the more specific it is the more specific the answer will be, obviously.

I have a massive flu, so I don't know for how long I'll be doing it.
>>
>>18556515
Rain
violet
For what reason this person wanted to keep me by their side.
Thanks!
>>
>>18556515
Matthias
Blue
Am I addicted to codeine ? Can it be a problem ? Should I really stop ? Because I have the impression that it helps me a bit to stay positive but I'm not sure

Thanks in advance man
>>
>>18556533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOV4PKZgqOo
>>
>>18556515
>>18556515
chris
blue
can i get a general for next month please
any specific personal goals reached
>>
>>18556515
>>name
Constantin
>age
>a color
voronetz blue
>query
How will I achieve being hardworking and disciplined ?
>>
>>18556536
Ahah I know this song and like it mate
>>
>>18556515
J, 21, female, red
Been speaking with my ex alot lately, could we get back together? If so, how?
>>
File: 39f.jpg (37KB, 637x722px) Image search: [Google]
39f.jpg
37KB, 637x722px
>>18556515
Ken
red

Does she still have feelings for me?
>>
>>18556532
A non carnal desire. Perhaps of success, perhaps a genuine love for you. Even though at the surface it may appear their actions were calculated (indeed they are sort of an expert), beneath the surface it was an escape from conflict, a search for peace that led to a compromise.
We come from a place of strength, either for one or both parties. Perhaps it was the success that springs from that strength that motivated the whole affair. This strength will now turn into prudence. Mundane and sober.
There is certainly an element of power, strength, perhaps wealth (I cannot be more precise with the information I got) surrounding this whole thing. It is part of the circumstances.
Closure is where you're at. You hope for justice, but I'm afraid only defeat and a rough awakening awaits you.

This person looks for domination masquerading as love. Be prudent and move forward with a cool head.
>>
>>18556533
I believe the problem is not the codeine itself (no surprise here, right?). It does bring you a certain clarity you might need or use, but the fact that you are using it comes from a place of defeat. You might fear you are not strong enough or that you depend on it. You are strong (were?), proud even. And you will indeed reap benefits from its use.
I can tell there is a worry at the source of this that should you work it out, you would be free of the issue altogether. You would realize you don't really need it.
I see an enormous potential for happiness, realization and strength, and perhaps it would be as simple as moving a bit closer to your spiritual side, and not worrying so much about the prosaic. You got your life pretty much under control, perhaps more than you realize, and your circumstances will support this.

If you keep using it, make sure it's not your main focus, but a tool. Work towards realizing its potential, focus on that goal, and when it's done, drop it. Don't make it a part of yourself.
>>
>>18556547
There is fortune ahead for sure. However, this next month might look a bit stale. Your projects are seeded in fertile soil, but you are going to face some delays. Your efforts are going to be a bit futile for a while, although that doesn't mean you should stop trying. I'd say you will meet some success and revel in it, you, or someone around you, will overindulge a little and that will slow you down. It just might take a little longer after that, so keep pushing.
>>
>>18556515
>Richard
>23
>crimson red
Am i going to the right way?
>>
>>18556580
Straight to my soul, thank you very much for that, I'll listen to you. Wish you the best
>>
>>18556556
Thanks for a reading. I honestly don't have idea why. I don't have a lot of money, can't tell if this person was in love with me either.
>Closure is where you're at. You hope for justice, but I'm afraid only defeat and a rough awakening awaits you.
this looks very accurate actually.
Thanks again, reader.
>>
>>18556515
Juna
Green
Does she feel the same way
>>
>>18556548
You are being naive towards the very concept of being hard-working, even if your heart is in the right place. And the problem is an underlying fault in reasoning (and perhaps emotional immaturity). You need to steer away from the notion of sudden illumination. Perhaps you feel there is just this or that thing inside you that if just clicked in the right way, everything would just fall into place (I've been there). It's not the case.
The way out of this situation, in three stages, consists of getting a hold of your will and pushing through the inevitable mess that will result. You will not get things right at first. You need to keep that ambition in sight, and push with your will on one hand and clawing your way forward with the other.

Unsurprisingly, you become hardworking by working hard. No nonsense, no thinking required. You know what you need to do, do it.
Good thing you didn't pay me for this reading, because nobody needs any cards to know this. :D
>>
>>18556551
You hope, no surprise there (perhaps he does, too), but that's where it ends. You, he, or both, have or has worked hard to make it work. However, this person who is working so hard is missing a key component to this whole issue. That is, there is an excessive fixation on the will to make it work and the fact of whether it should be made to work in the first place has slipped out of sight. This relationship is ruined. By what exactly? I don't know, honestly. Most probably there is not enough affinity. There is no real, deep relationship to be had here.
There are two paths out of this situation. One of them leads to a relatively nice conclusion, the other to disaster and misery. Judging by the spread and without really knowing you, I'd say you might still squeeze a bit more pleasure (especially sexual) out of this relationship, but attempts at making it work on any serious level are doomed. Now, I don't believe in fixed fate, and that is something you will have to explore by yourself in your life, but unless you are comfortable with an almost assured defeat I would steer clear. If you don't really care (or just care too much) and just want to have some fun before it most probably collapses entirely, go ahead.
>>
>>18556555
Yes. However, she is disappointed in you. If I had you in front of me I'd be able to say if it's because you are prideful and arrogant or simply because you simply are not up to her standards. Looking at the rest of the cards I'd say it's the later. You failed to meet what she had hoped for, plain and simple (I'm sorry).
If I'm not mistaken in my appreciation of your disposition, I'd say you will benefit from having more respect towards yourself moving forward. Be brave. I think you have a chance, but you need not rush things.

Also, checked.
>>
File: peiene.jpg (96KB, 645x767px) Image search: [Google]
peiene.jpg
96KB, 645x767px
>>18556641
Damn man, spot on. Sadly i did fuck this up single handily and feel like i lost her trust that night. So i stopped talking to her or sending messages, she hasn't even sent me one so i don't feel that bad.

I guess you could say i am "moving" forward, and ignoring her completely was the first step.
>>
>>18556646
Also the failing to meet criteria, i wanted a relationship while it seemed she just wanted to suck cock (litrelly).
>>
>>18556594
It might not look like it, but I'd say you are. Your query is very vague, so bear with me because I'll need to be vague as well.
If anything, you might be going too cerebral about this. Are you actively trying not to involve instinct or emotion, purposefully? In any case, it looks like you will endure if you are patient enough (whatever it is we're talking about here). Debauch behind you, happiness within, and what might appear harsh judgment on the surface along the way. Press on and (very important) trust your instincts to lead your intellect.
>>
>>18556591
thank you, this was good to hear makes me feel less worried about whats coming
>>
>>18556515
I finally have a plan for my life and i am working diligently to achieve it :) a big component for this ideal future i am working towards involves my relationship with a person I know names David. I am wondering if you can do a reading for him and I, where you see our relationship heading in my ideal future? Thank you! Hope you feel better soon :)
>Tatiyana
>27
>Olive green
>>
>>18556515
Gonzalo
Blue
A general reading, ty
>>
>>18556652

I see peals of laughter at the madness you achieved when you found this "David" fellow. If that even is his real name.
>>
>>18556650
Thanks. I was referring to therapy. I dont know if this will work out.
>>
>>18556631
Damn...thank you! I do truly love him and feel like he is the one but the reading is pretty harsh, I'll be careful!
>>
>>18556607
I'm afraid I can't give you a yes or no answer. I will tell you how she feels, and you be the judge.
She hopes the tide will be favorable. She feels defeated, even though things have been going better.

You led me totally blind here, but I see a period of transformation ahead. Someone (her?) will blindly and naively indeed succeed. I wouldn't have believed it (I'm a bit of a cynic), but the rewards will be abundant. Note however that what "abundant rewards" means depends on who we're talking about here, and what their intention is in the first place.
>>
>>18556678

querant could be talking about more than one object of affection.
>>
>>18556631
The thing is, we have a lot of affinity we are very similar and connect on a deep, almost scary, physical and mental level, but we have a big age gap and some problems made us seperate...anyway thanks for the reading, I'll think about it!
>>
>>18556669
OK. Then I can be a lot more specific. Let down your guard, refrain from overthinking (or even thinking) and trust the process. There is happiness wanting to burst out of you, but you need to let it happen instead of trying to grab it and force it outside using your analytical skills.
It will seem like you are not moving, like you are just being bashed over the head with a stick (and perhaps you will), but if you let go, one day you will find out you made it.

The card representing your future was the Hierophant. Believe it and carry on.
>>
>>18556641
>Yes. However, she is disappointed in you
>yes

can still fuck her
>>
>>18556515
Joseph
Brown
Should i be worried about it?
>>
>>18556652
You are going to face some interference in your relationship stemming from past trauma. There is love, and the possible outcome is bittersweet. Commitment issues and a tendency to substance abuse (or similar complacent behavior) apparently on his part. Perhaps there are worrying signs already showing. If not, they will be apparent, possibly to others. Seek advice in the people around you.
On the other hand, I see what appears to be a bit of an unrealistic ambition on his part. Perhaps he is too young for it, either figuratively or literally. In any case I also see a practical, down to earth feminine influence in his surroundings, so perhaps that's somewhere you can explore.
Now, don't make a self-fulfilling prophecy out of this. Just be on the lookout and as I said, the sensible people around you are there to help you find your way if need be.

If that feminine figure is you (I don't know at this point), I'd say you are doing a great job with your plans.

###############

>>18556684
Then I was obviously wrong about the lack of affinity. The thing that "ruins" this relationship would probably be the age gap. Please reframe the reading with that in mind.

###############

OK, I'm feeling like crap right now. I need to stop, have a shower and rest for a bit. Damn flu.
I apologize to the people I couldn't read to.
>>
>>18556718
OK just one more since it's so vague.

You should. At least be vigilant. The seed to the outcome is within you. Don't mess up and dig your own grave using the very good things you have.

###############

Now I'm really out. Sorry.
>>
>>18556741
Thank you
>>
>>18556663
>kvRP
>kv
>RP
Nominating for best /div/ tripcode
>>
>>18556691
Hey, thanks again. I dont feel like there's progress being made because everything takes massive amount of time.
What does Hierophant means in this context?
>>
File: 13.jpg (39KB, 282x412px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
39KB, 282x412px
I'll be performing three tarot readings (maybe more at a later time, if I have the energy).
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Make your queries as concise as possible. I want queries, not essays; Excessive information is nearly as bad as insufficient information.
Bad Query "What are results of project?".
Good Query: "What will be the results of the personal project I'm currently focused on?".
Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"
Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"
>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, platonic relationship, professional project, financial situation)
>Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query
>>
>>18556048
On how to start divination yourself? I'd recommend a Rider Waite Tarot deck. It's most peoples starting point.
>>
>>18556663
Yes his name is David, and yes there was laughter ! Are you reader?
>>
>>18556515
Chris
Teal
Is my current relationship right for me?/general relationship reading
>>
Would this be the proper place to ask about dream meanings? I've been having weird nightmares that involve ex girlfriends, in each on my interactions with them specifically are positive but then something bad/scary happens (we're chased by demons/clowns) any ideas?
>>
>>18556791
Female
Really, really fucking hot hour long baths.
What is going to come of the relationship/not relationship I just ended/is that going to be the last of it or not?
>>
>>18556791
Male
When it's rainy or foggy outside, specifically at night
Is my current relationship a good fit for me?
I just asked this of another tarot reader but I figured I'd ask here too.
>>
>>18556791
>24

>Female

>The smell of cherry blossoms and seeing their petals gather on the ground like snow.

>I would like to know the outcome of my relationship, weather its just a fling or will it be something for life?
>>
>>18556729
This is Tat, thank you for reading! No substance abuse... This this is accurate, especially because my family involved and I go to them for advice, things are good, thank you ! I believe i am that feminine influence or maybe it is his Mother
>>
>>18556663
he is half Chinese half white :) and into drag racing!
>>
>>18556791
Male
The moment you're cooking something you know you're going to enjoy, just cooking is already fun.
This girl entered my life three months ago, I've met her two times in that timespan, this month however she confessed something to me and for a whole week she set loose a storm in my life. This storm was made of confusion, maybe overthinking and cultural differences, there was a misunderstanding going on and I nearly lost one of my best friends because I couldn't depend on him. I did something I regretted, but I now see that I was only being genuine and said what I had to. I remember it felt like she prepared me for something, she couldn't let go of her previous relationship which is full of abuse. Is there still a future for us?
>>
>>18556515
>Aleksandr
>20
>red
>What will come of Maggie and I in the short term (About 5 Months I guess?)
>>
>>18556536
First time seeing them mentioned in the wild. And on /x/? That is surprising
>>
>>18556786
Look it up mate. As you read the description its significance will jump at you.
>>
Hello, OP!

I’m new in 4CHAN so I don’t know if you are the same poster of the other “Divination General” thread. Yet, I got some unanswered questions left…

Info:

- Name: Rodrigo T. - Age: 23

- Query: Love, Work and Studies

Previous Question:

- Will I ever find a girlfriend? [I got no money nor looks, aside my personal life is pretty bad]

- Will I ever find a job? [I’ve been looking for jobs everywhere and until now, nothing!]

- Will I ever be able to finish my career? [My family helps me to pay my studies, but my family’s economical incomes are becoming pretty uncertain]

Answer of OP :

- “Yes, however, you'll have to avoid telling her
all your insecurities at the beginning, it
will turn her off if you tell her too much too soon.
It might be a good a idea to finish Law (2.5 years left?) first to give you something to be very proud about.”

-IF you are the same OP, I got some additional questions:

- *Additional questions [if you can, of course]: Will she be from my country of origin or from another country? [I travel back and forth to the US [every 2 years]... so just wondering]. Regarding the job question...not even a part-time in the near future? :/

Thanks in advanced, OP! :)
>>
Oh! Additionally, this section of 4CHAN woke my curiosity! Thus, I wanted to ask you which books do you recommend me to initiate in the Divination (for a guy who has zero knowledge).. :) Thanks in advanced!
>>
>>18556791

Favorite thing: Talking to a loved one family member or friends

Query: How should I go about this new year? In general my attitude lately has been down in the dumps. I work all day to make money. Yet i have no money to pursue what I want most. I guess my query sumed up would be how should I be feeling in the present moment towards life?
>>
>>18556791
male
heat from a fire on a cold night
do i have any messages from the other side?
>>
Who up for trading? Doing tarot
For how much longer will my urges be contained?
>>
>>18556935
I got you.
Mine is: what does he feel for me?
>>
>>18556937
I feel like you have been recentely hurt, rely on friends and family to go through this, time of renewal is at hand. Forget him anon you will find love again and it will be good
>>
>>18556935
>Queen of cups, knight of swords, two of cups, three of cups, Page of cups
Not much longer, my friend. Seems like you'll just decide to let it out, instead of waiting for a window of opportunity. Seems you won't face many challenges or consequences either. It'll be a grand ol time.
Me:
>>18556937
>>
File: IMG_2543.jpg (129KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2543.jpg
129KB, 722x1280px
U guys are beautiful and deserve everything!!!!
>>
>>18556946
How nice for me, thank you
>>
>>18556515
Jaden
Black
What does my future look like? Be completely honest with me please, don't hold back.
>>
Trading. Kinda a lewd question.
What will happen if he and I have sex?
>>
>>18556948
You too anon. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18556986
Still here?
>>
>>18557071
Yeah. Post your query
>>
>>18556986
>>18557078
Empress
Knight of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles

It will make you two more bonded together. There will be a lot of warm feelings towards eachother and a drive to be closer together and become something more than just sex. There will be plans made to ensure this.

I would like to know what he wants with me?
>>
>>18557095
>four of cups, king of swords, eight of pentacles, nine of pentacles
He likes you, I can say this, but right now he doesn't know what he wants with you, but he's interested in finding out himself. You have some lean in how this goes. He's watching every move you make, and it all matters towards his final decision. Plan carefully, make intentional moves. If you want a relationship, there is potential, but it'll be a slow road.
>>
>>18556609
Mille grazie.
>>
Trading

Only need age, gender and query.

My query:
What should I do so MAC and me can be in a love relationship?
>>
>>18557276
>26 f what can I do so me and V can be in a love relationship?

justice, 6 of cups, 7 of wands...

this is a relationship that is "justified", it was meant to be...you have fond memories of being together or maybe he was a lover from the past that you are yearning for and reminiscing about...there is some sort of barrier or conflict or hurdle keeping you apart...just stand your ground, be diligent, don't give up, and keep fighting for what you know is right..it wont be immediate, it wont be easy, but if you pace yourself and don't rush things, stay strong and wait for him to come to you, I feel it will work out and be okay... sorry for being an amateur reader... hope it helped in some small way!
>>
>>18557276
26 M
Does each project necessarily need to be big? Is there an advantage in smaller ones, done in more frequent succession?

I think he needs to be enticed somehow. The staus quo needs to be shaken, firstly (VIII of Wands, VIII of Cups). Whatever relations you have now need to switch pace, thereby discontinuing. You need to give clear signs, there is no special way of doing this except to let things elevate. Except I see this having a lot of success. There there can be no room left to vagueness, which has nothing to do with changing your personality or anything weird like that.
>>
Anyone reading or wanna trade?
>>
>>18557562
Query?
>>
>>18557566
Can you tell me what's going on with people around me? Why does it feel like everyone's leaving me out of things? Aren't any of my friendships true?
>>
File: dagda.jpg (195KB, 475x569px) Image search: [Google]
dagda.jpg
195KB, 475x569px
I am home from work, I got a new Lenormand deck to try out, and I will do readings until I am bored. I haven't been around since the beginning of November.

For a query, I need a specific question, a name, and your (preferred) gender. I can't really tell your future, a Tarot reader is better at that than I am. Those questions about what your future love interest is going to look like, or a vague question about what's coming up for you...yeah I can't answer that.
>>
>>18557795
Charles
Male
What does she think of me
>>
>>18557803
A friend that you have romantic feelings for?
>>
>>18557795
Richard
Male
Is there a part of me who's hiding from me?
>>
>>18557795

Gabriel
Male

Should I stay in this relationship?
>>
>>18557809
What are you talking about? A split personality? Or are you having an identity crisis?
>>
>>18557795
is anyone trying to contact me from the otherside? are there any messages for me?
chris
male
>>
>>18557795
Rodrigo
Male

Will I be effective in my current job?
>>
>>18557808
yes
>>
>>18557817
I'm just ambivalent about my inner core because i cannot decide whenever characters of mine are truly mine, not mine or they are mine but i'm i dont want to accept them (for example you want to see yourself as aloof person but you actually like people company).
>>
>>18557795
L
Does she ever had any of feelings for me? What kind of it? She still had it after this?
>>
>>18557810
Gentleman/Bouquet/Ring

This is really positive. Your job is going to bring you happiness and lots of business. Are you a businessman or working in an office?
>>
>>18557830
I think I am supposed to reading for this now >>18557819

The three cards I pulled spelled positive things for you
>>
>>18557813
>>18557836

Can you do mine please?
>>
File: 4dbdd68c75373f1ca03f7e705efea498.jpg (157KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
4dbdd68c75373f1ca03f7e705efea498.jpg
157KB, 736x1040px
>>18557803
>>18557821
Rider/Moon/Heart

Automatically, this could symbolize that good news is on the way (the Rider) because Moon (female love) and Heart (YES answer) came up with the Rider. I am getting that your female friend has been secretly harboring feelings for you too. But since both of you are coy with each other for the moment, no one has made move. Why don't you try talking to her and see how it goes? It might be the case that she feels the same way about you but was too shy to express it.
>>
>>18557795

>Jason
>Male
>What will be the long term effects on me if I continue with my current mystical practices?
>>
>>18557830
Working in an office, thank you for your reading.
>>
File: brighid.jpg (140KB, 495x960px) Image search: [Google]
brighid.jpg
140KB, 495x960px
>>18557813
>>18557840
Not a problem. Shuffling and interpretation takes a little bit of time for me. What is worse is divination overload and there is too many people.

I used Ring to signify a relationship.
Fish/Child (Ring) Lily/Gentleman

Already this is looking complicated. I had to really think about Lily. It seems that thus far, there has been a little bit of happiness in your relationship, but only a little bit. Something is making you believe that you probably should get a better mate or something. But I don't see any negativity in your relationship, especially since the Lily is next to Gentleman. My best interpretation of this is that you need to wait it out. Don't break up with her just yet. Wait longer to see how the relationship goes.
>>
>>18557826
I guess i'm skipped
>>18557894
>>
>>18557857
thank you, i will
>>
Trading since the last guy bailed out.

I like to know what I should contribute to my group's manifesto.

Also, if someone wanted to do a double trade. How close is the idea I have to the idea I need? Give me an idea of the differences.

I'd prefer if both were scry. In fact, I know how to scry myself, if you want that.
>>
>>18557894

For clarification can you draw a card regarding whether my sexuality is a big factor in the happiness aspect?
>>
>>18557818
Using the Stars card as guidance from the other side.

Fish/Anchor (Stars) Bear/Tower
Tell me if this means anything: you are stable in your abundance. But you will come across obstacles preventing you from retaining that abundance, if you haven't already.
>>
>>18557933
quite interesting cars just basically fucked it yesterday meaning im going to be out of money and stability to do what i want for a while
>>
>>18557809
>>18557817
>>18557826

Rider/Stork (Crossroads) Clover/Letter

This begins with news of a coming change. I think you are changing personality-wise, but it's not bad. If you were antisocial before (for example, it is 4chan after all) and suddenly you felt the desire to make new connections with new people, then I suggest you embrace it. If it makes you nervous, then Clover/Letter makes me think that you should remain optimistic but start a journal. It might help you remain grounded and focused by writing down thoughts as you are processing this new information. You are not roleplaying, at least that is not what I see.
>>
>>18557971
Thanks for replying Mr. Wyrd. Is there a way to know what are your cards in your deck equivalent to the traditional one?
>>
File: 100.jpg (51KB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
51KB, 383x576px
>>18557864
Fish/Anchor (Book) Stars/Woman

Book card is your signifier for mysteries and mystical arts. I was already thinking that you were one of those Goetic summoners, but it doesn't seem that way based upon Fish and Anchor. Second time I have seen these two cards come up for someone today, so I think for you it must mean that your meditative practices are doing well in keeping you grounded and mindful. Stars/Woman is confusing for me. Is your mystical practices taking place at night? I can't think of who the Woman card is for unless it's a high priestess of a coven or a potential spirit guide.
>>
>>18557992
What are you comparing Lenormand to? It's completely different than Tarot if that is what you are thinking.
>>
>>18558020
I've just wanted to know if there are general card descriptions.
>>
>>18557795
zara m
are a lot of immigrants living in his house?
>>
>>18557795

Edward
Male

Where should i focus my efforts besides the immediate necessities? Thanks
>>
>>18557921
Are you bisexual/pansexual? Because I want to stand by my initial reading and still suggest that you wait this out a little longer. Are you finding yourself attracted to a man? Or are things simply not working out so far? Either way, you need a little more time to determine if it's the significant other or is it you.
>>
>>18558012

I appreciate the read. Yes, my practices often occur at night, as it's the time when I feel at my peak. You're correct that I am not a user of the Goetia. I practice a syncretic hodgepodge of shamanism, tantra, taoism, and chaos magic that leans heavily towards the shamanistic side.
>>
>>18557795
female
sara
What does he feel for me?
>>
>>18558026
When I started doing Lenormand in /div/ I always posted this link when I began readings.

http://www.cafelenormand.com/

I ought to do that next time. A good book is "Essential Lenormand" by Rana George if you decide to pursue further.
>>
>>18557827
>>18557795
male, don't forget about me, senpai.
>>
>>18558061

Not sure if bi. That's why I need clarification.
>>
>>18558087
You're bi. There's like 10% of the world that is totally straight. Sexuality is often more about circumstances than genetics.
>>
File: 3385d85113f097e47ca9f8139fbad015.jpg (146KB, 736x1116px) Image search: [Google]
3385d85113f097e47ca9f8139fbad015.jpg
146KB, 736x1116px
>>18558027
I feel stupid for asking, but I gotta ask. Could you clarify?

>>18558049
Sun/Mice/Ring
Focus on your health. Sun is vitality, energy, and happiness. But it's being eaten away by Mice. And Ring is making me think that this has something to do with a drug habit or overeating.
>>
>>18558094

Then society is just as fucked up as I thought and my reality view is on point.
>>
>>18558106
>I feel stupid for asking, but I gotta ask. Could you clarify?

His family. He says his house is 'too crowded', without giving a reason.
>>
File: 1301302116201431-hecate_prayer.jpg (112KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1301302116201431-hecate_prayer.jpg
112KB, 496x496px
>>18558081
Of course. Thank you.

Clover/Cross
Most likely not. You can take a chance to see how she reacts. But it's looking like a friends only situation.
>>
>>18558124
Thank you for a reading.
>>
>>18558106
Alexander

Male

What should I do to move past my mistakes? My life isn't beyond repair but I find myself ruminating all the time and am worried that probably inconsequential things will have permanent solutions on my life.
>>
>>18558118
Cross/Crossroads/Child

Nothing about that seems positive. The people in your friend's house is causing him grief. It might be a small problem though. Perhaps that is why I drew Child to clarify. I can't seem to figure out what the quandary is from Crossroads. You gotta get your friend to tell you more about this. It's very confusing, even for me.
>>
Female
Cancer
Will my heart, soul and mind heal?
>>
>>18558148
Will do. I'll jaw it out of him.
>>
>>18558069
Heart/Clover

It's a gamble, but ask him directly if he loves you back. Heart is a big YES answer.
>>
>>18558135
Fish/Bear (Crossroads) Fox/Key

Crossroads is the signifier for your problem. You have found the strength (Bear) to pick yourself up on your feet and keep moving (Fish). In the present you have to strategize. Don't let the mistakes get you down, but make those past mistakes a motivation to propel you to better success. Find a new hobby or get a job to prove yourself.
>>
>>18557795
Morgan
female
Does he have feelings for me?
>>
Rad Ryan has randomly returned! Respond to this post with an image, a song, your gender, and a question (or general reading) to get a beginner's tarot reading!
>>
File: artdecoring.jpg (82KB, 1202x585px) Image search: [Google]
artdecoring.jpg
82KB, 1202x585px
>>18558214
reading on k and I?
I'm a she, he's a he.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLPgdkLMCKU
>>
>>18558214
female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ykkbRLy2tI
Does my ex have low-level autism?
>>
>>18557795
Male
F
Im being a jerk by mistrusting V?Sometimes i feel like she is hiding something from me.
>>
File: squirrel girl.jpg (83KB, 736x810px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel girl.jpg
83KB, 736x810px
>>18558212
Child/Dog

There is a small amount of love there. But he thinks of you as a close friend, not yet a girlfriend.
>>
>>18556515
Stephen
Crimson
Have I found love with someone who seems distant but refuses too leave my side
>>
>>18558220
The Fool reversed, Queen of Pentacles, Ace of Cups, Three of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles reversed.

You guys have a lot of love and you make a good team, which is the best thing about this reading. Although you guys are a bit naive and childish and a little bit reckless, you have the security of your love to rely on. (I'm assuming you guys are in a relationship.) If not, you should be! There's some lack of planning or foresight going on but if you rely on your practical skills you will make it through okay. Because you are very skilled in the art of love, though a little childish. Hope this helps!
>>
>>18558230
Alright, great.
Thanks.
>>
>>18558225
Key/Woman/Tower

Yes she is hiding something. Sit her down and get her to talk about it. Otherwise you two are going to continue to be isolated from one another.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479665817112.jpg (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479665817112.jpg
8KB, 208x243px
>>18558214
Male
Marty Friedman-Undertow
Is our love mutual, just repressed by others?
>>
>>18558235
We're just friends. I wish it were more but ball is in his court.

thank you
>>
>>18558224
Queen of Cups, Two of Swords, Three of Swords, Knight of Cups reversed, Nine of Pentacles for the main card.

Your ex seems to be satisfied with his condition, whether he has low-level autism or not. He appears to be a bit moody and maybe that's why you think he might have autism, because he's moody but his emotional skills are very low. Meanwhile, you have a lot of emotional security and stability so it makes you question what's going on in his head. Whatever pain has happened has reached a stalemate now (that's why he's your ex)... Personally I would say don't try and mess with diagnoses just try and understand the person as a whole and treat them as a human being. It doesn't matter whether he has autism or not, and I have bipolar but I am functioning. Cheers, enjoy your evening.
>>
>>18558242
Ok ty, i gonna try this, she is a bit evasive to talk about this sort of thing.
>>
File: pic.png (2MB, 877x1159px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
2MB, 877x1159px
>>18558214
Female
https://youtu.be/o8Tt1XAEXTw
General reading if I can ask.
>>
>>18558253
The Magician reversed, Five of Wands, Knight of Cups, Three of Swords reversed, and Nine of Pentacles reversed for the main card.

Yes I believe your love is mutual and set back by others who lack the intelligence to respect your love. There is some disagreement going on that needs to be settled, whether you know it or not. Ultimately you need to remain optimistic about your situation and I believe you have the power to.
>>18558257
ah, what a shame.
>>
>>18558258
I'm questioning because was wondering if he was being a dick on purpose or if it was due to him not understanding social implications..

I felt like I had no other choice other than to dump him. It doesn't seem fair to blame him though if it wasn't his fault.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: heic1509a.jpg (705KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
heic1509a.jpg
705KB, 1280x1024px
>>18558214
female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oYWfJuMGMA (just the first part, Four Seasons recomposed)
what are his feelings for me?
>>
>>18558277
Thank you very much. I shall remain optimistic, and keep acting cautiously
>>
>>18558273
First of all I love the song. It reminds me a lot of Spiritualized, you should check them out. I drew The Lovers, King of Cups, Five of Cups reversed, Six of Wands reversed.

I'm getting the sense that you're kind of all over the place with your emotions, but you have a strong foundation of love. You were built on love and you thrive on love and you need love. If you are in a relationship right now, it seems to be going well, with lots of emotional security. If not, you seem stable enough with your identity to enter one. There is a slight "fall from grace" (which is present in all humans, we aren't perfect beings) but I think you can handle this with ease and it doesn't bother you too much. You are a very forgiving person and people respect that about you and don't take advantage of it either. Keep floating on!
>>
File: IMG_0044.jpg (1MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
1MB, 3000x2250px
>>18558214
Female. Will Jon and I get married? What potential do we hold?
https://youtu.be/RB-RcX5DS5A

The picture is of a hawk the came by a few days ago.
>>
>>18558284
Four of Wands reversed, Justice, The World, Seven of Wands reversed, and Nine of Swords reversed for the main card.

Well he's not very good at communicating his emotions and that's clear because you need to ask here. Maybe try being okay with not knowing? Sometimes it's fun to go with the flow and not know things rather than knowing. Knowing brings pain and confusion often. Ignorance is bliss. Whatever his feelings are for you, they are fair. That is made clear by the Justice card. You will find them fair, though you may not be enthusiastic about them, they are good and I believe he is a trustworthy person. Ask him how he feels about you. The worst thing that could happen is you appear too needy. But you really want to know, so what's the trouble? There's a lack of completion in your world without him. I suspect that you depend on him very much... Good luck! I hope this helped at least a little bit.
>>
File: 31b3a6a590b5ec0a5accb37996680f52.jpg (862KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
31b3a6a590b5ec0a5accb37996680f52.jpg
862KB, 1680x1050px
>>18558214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sykzo1QpSlE
Female
I know it's sort of cliche, but I'd like a reading on my future career path please.
>>
could i get a quick reading?
>>
>>18558293
>I'm getting the sense that you're kind of all over the place with your emotions, but you have a strong foundation of love. You were built on love and you thrive on love and you need love.
That's is very well said
>If not, you seem stable enough with your identity to enter one.
That is some good news to me. I hope you're right about it
but I think you can handle this with ease and it doesn't bother you too much.
exactly
>You are a very forgiving person and people respect that about you and don't take advantage of it either.
Sometimes I'm too forgiving, but what can I do

Thanks for a reading, man. Also I'm checking this band already!
>>
24 male scorpio

Do people respect me or is there perceived disrespect how they actually feel about themselves?
>>
>>18558315
The Empress, Ten of Wands, Five of Pentacles, The Lovers reversed, and Justice reversed for the primary card.

You have a very complicated relationship. You act as the empress in the relationship, providing an abundance of love when you can and support but it kind of can be a burden sometimes. There's some disharmony going on that needs to be solved before you move on. Also some dishonesty. I think you or him is hiding something in your subconscious that you guys need to bring to light so you can see what's really going on. It's hard, like it says in the song. The song reminds me of a kind of rebirth, I feel like you need a rebirth in your relationship if you want to be married. Enter a new age with innovation and excitement. You guys can have an exciting tumultuous relationship, although sometimes you just want it to be simple, but it never is. Hope this helps, cheers.
>>
>>18558316
thank you!
>>
>>18558318
The Lovers, Ten of Wands reversed, Ten of Pentacles reversed, Eight of Wands, and Justice for the main card.

Ten of Pentacles reversed is very troubling for your career path. It signifies financial loss and loneliness. However, it seems your love life is in order (indicated by The Lovers) and when you do find a good job you will find your boss very fair. Have you considered being a pilot or an airline hostess (I forgot the word for this, fuck me). Eight of Wands stands for speed or air travel. Maybe some type of transportation job. I can see that your decision about what kind of career you want sort of weighs on you, and I feel as though you're taking on too much. Maybe try going easy on yourself and taking it easy until things work out? I don't know, I'm lazy as fuck so don't take advice from me but go at your own pace anyway.
>>
>>18558333
I feel like you're reading is fairly accurate. Thank you! All the best!
>>
File: 222.jpg (20KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
20KB, 190x265px
Hello Beloveds! Decided I need to get more practice on my oracle deck.
I need:
>Gender
>Astrological sign
> A picture of your favorite meme
>Query
Also do know that more detailed queries will get more detailed responses!!
>>
>>18558324
You are emotionally stable although you are in spiritual and interpersonal poverty. You have an adventure ahead of you. Ask someone out to pizza. I don't know. Do something spontaneous. Aren't you mad? We're all a little mad I suppose. There's a rite of passage you need to go through with.
>>
File: caesarhead.jpg (37KB, 365x451px) Image search: [Google]
caesarhead.jpg
37KB, 365x451px
>>18558214
m
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m2JGEibh3g
should i contribute to their conversation? how?
>>
File: 8133.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8133.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>18558358
female
cancer
What do I not know about myself?
>>
File: 1445202915590.png (1MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445202915590.png
1MB, 2000x1200px
>>18558358
Male
Pisces
Do people enjoy my readings?
>>
File: sagittarius.jpg (190KB, 905x905px) Image search: [Google]
sagittarius.jpg
190KB, 905x905px
>>18558358
love reading?
I love someone specific but I'm open to someone new

I don't have any memes saved.

female
sag
>>
File: esoteric-kekism-5.jpg (45KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
esoteric-kekism-5.jpg
45KB, 500x343px
>>18558358
Male.
Gemini.
I think I have the opportunity to accomplish something within my work group, being naturally creative and intelligent. The problem is, once I actually speak up I don't want to do more harm than good. Would I? What can I do differently?
>>
File: 8f7.jpg (9KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
8f7.jpg
9KB, 201x250px
>>18558358
Female
Pisces
Is there something psychologically wrong with me? If so, is it even worse than I thought?
>>
File: 28M50dj.jpg (61KB, 540x427px) Image search: [Google]
28M50dj.jpg
61KB, 540x427px
>>18558358
female, cap
what is my future with him?
>>
>>18558363
The Empress reversed, Page of Swords, Ace of Cups reversed, Knight of Wands reversed, The High Priestess reversed for the main card.

You have a dependence on these other people that are having this conversation, you feel a draw to it and you're having a hard time expressing yourself. You want to be more talkative and attract more people but you don't really know how. I think you should try being yourself as much as you can (be urself lol) and you will have success. Announce yourself and what you plan on doing.
>>
Taking a break to play some dota.
>>
>>18558368
yes
>>
>>18558367
Your idea is an answered prayer. Even though it may push you past your comfort zone, know that God doesn’t give you anything you can’t handle. Ask for, and be willing to receive, all of the support that you need to bring the idea to fruition. Know that your guides will be there all along the way.
Hmm are you limiting yourself in anyway?
>>
>>18558406
>Hmm are you limiting yourself in anyway?
I don't know.. Not even sure what this grand idea is. Could you give me some guidance? Unless you'd like to get to some other querents first that need your help.
>>
>>18558368
Hello Rad Ryan!
Embrace your gift in a loving way, and use it for the greater good. Guide your actions so they inspire and motivate others. Also replace any self-doubt about your qualifications with an increased desire to serve, help, and teach. Focus on ‘How may I serve?
Beloved as >>18558392 mentioned, your querents are pretty satisfied with your readings!
>>
>>18558358
Male
Aquaris
Will I always be alone?
>>
>>18558358
Male
Aries
Future reading for 2017 please
>>
>>18556515
Thomas
Palatinate Blue
What should I study in college/university?
>>
>>18558431
This question, as well as any general readings and/or feelings you get about me are entirely welcome. Oh, and I'm a Leo.
>>
File: 1479416260501.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1479416260501.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>18558358
Male
Taurus
How many times will I get laid this year, pham?
>>
>>18558382
Beloved, Please honor your feelings. Don’t be afraid of deep emotions or intense feelings. I can help you distinguish between your own feelings and those of others. Are you currently in a stalemate with him?
There is no need to worry this situation will improve in your favor.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>18558358
Male
Virgo
Sometimes i feel like she is distant and hate me, its me or she is really just playing with me?
We are having a good relationship right now, but idk why i got this feeling.
>>
>>18558444
>are you currently in a stalemate with him?
yes. ;--;
>this situation will improve in your favor
thank god. thank you for the encouragement.
>>
>>18558442
Sup pham!
Yikes what the heck I pulled out: NO!
I don't think you are gonna get laid alot this year, sorry!
>>
>>18558451
Fuck pham, thanks aniways
>>
>>18558449
Good luck!! I'm sending positive vibes <3
>>
File: 1442284838872.jpg (75KB, 490x457px) Image search: [Google]
1442284838872.jpg
75KB, 490x457px
>>18558431
>>18558435
>>18558358
Oh, and in case Thomas didn't imply it, I'm male.

And what the hell, here's my favorite meme.
>>
File: Night or Untitled.jpg (251KB, 1200x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Night or Untitled.jpg
251KB, 1200x1028px
>>18558214
https://youtu.be/pvbJY2CjrUI
Male
Is pursuing her a good idea?
>>
>>18558457
Thank you!
>>
File: 1477163256115.jpg (47KB, 506x403px) Image search: [Google]
1477163256115.jpg
47KB, 506x403px
>>18558214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYDmaexVHic
Male
Will she finally appear in my life?
>>
File: 1480656259484.jpg (36KB, 478x373px) Image search: [Google]
1480656259484.jpg
36KB, 478x373px
>>18558358
Female
Leo
What is going to happen between my crush and I?
>>
File: 4chanb - Superheros.jpg (53KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
4chanb - Superheros.jpg
53KB, 750x600px
>>18558358
Male
Pisces
There's a girl I've been spending time with, she seems to like me but I'm not too sure. What are the chances of a relationship forming?
>>
>>18558446
>is it you?
Yeah. Yo you seem to overthinking things
>Advice?
Heaven is expansive and ever-increasing. One of the ways in which Heaven expands is through giving and sending love continuously. This love is sent your way in many forms, and your only task is to be willing to receive.
Maybe your overthinking is costing you the ability to see love in the smallest of things
>>
>>18558496
:< I guess no meme is no read?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18558496
Oh, thank you, as i suspected, im overthinking.
Gotta relax.
>>
>>18558424
Yes... what the heck. Sorry anon i asked the angels for any advice for your situation
>Advice:
Sometimes change is perceived as stressful, yet there beings helping to clear the old from your life to make way for the new. Pay close attention to your repetitive ideas, dreams, and visions, as these are Divinely inspired roadmaps pointing the way along your desired path. You may not see the entire road (or where it’s leading), but each step will be lit along the way.
>>
File: Wake.jpg (12KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
Wake.jpg
12KB, 367x202px
>>18558358
Male
Aries
What is my friend "S" hiding from me?
>>
>>18558524
A big "D"
sorry anon, i had to do it
>>
>>18558375
Hmm unlikely. Beloved, soften your heart with respect to this situation, and all the people involved, including yourself. forgive yourself and others, or to compassionately see everyone’s point of view. You needn’t change your stance or behavior. It simply means approaching the situation with a loving heart, which empowers you and allows creative solutions to pour forth.
>>
>>18558371
Be courageous, and stand up for your beliefs. In this situation, you need to act upon your convictions, even if others disagree. It comes in the form of repetitious messages, urging you to improve a situation for yourself or others. Pay close attention to everything you hear in your mind and with your physical ears. Divine directives are repetitious, loving, and to the point.
>>
>>18558370
>>18558426
>>18558464
>>18558494
>>18558493
>>18558524
I'll be taking a quick break and I will get back to ya'll shortly <3
>>
>>18558464
Well I cant really pull out a card and say: Yo it says you should study astronomy, but the card I pulled for you seems to give you guidance on your situation.
Focus on your highest priorities. It will help you get organized and motivated.What’s your calling? What makes your heart sing? When you focus on these areas, your joyful energy increases, which benefits everyone. Take charge of your schedule, and spend more time on projects and activities close to your heart. Make choices that honor your priorities and support your life’s mission.
>>
>>18558578
Would you be able to help me make a choice between science (and possibly become a doctor) or literature (and possibly become a writer), please?
>>
File: 11543745.jpg (33KB, 439x384px) Image search: [Google]
11543745.jpg
33KB, 439x384px
>>18558358
Male
Arie mother fucking S

Do i still have a chance with her?
>>
>>18558578
>>18558590
(oh, also, thank you very much!!)
>>
I've returned! Reply to this post with an image and a song and your gender and a question and you will receive a beginner's reading.
>>
File: 43.png (151KB, 321x378px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
151KB, 321x378px
>>18558628
Does she want to have sex with me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwZSbj_kvIY
>>
File: IMG_8703.jpg (145KB, 280x1046px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8703.jpg
145KB, 280x1046px
>>18558628
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OGEiOgv86U
song: doin' the cockroach

what should i do in regards to her?
>>
File: 1442284522806.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1442284522806.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>18558628
"Do You Feel It" - Chaos Chaos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0
or
"Talking to Myself" - Watsky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsW1z9QThsA
Male

Either what should I be (if it has to be specific, either Science/Doctor or Literature/Writing), or a general reading, or... fuck, I can't think of anything else, so you pick.
>>
File: Tree.jpg (334KB, 1260x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tree.jpg
334KB, 1260x800px
>>18558628
Male
Why is she avoiding me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB6n24ASc7w
>>
>>18558628
here >>18558482
>>
>>18558644
Ooh, you reminded me!!

Question: What steps should I take/how specifically should I become close friends again with either Shelby or Hailey, or both of them, and stay that way. Put that question as #1 for me >>18558643, please.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 238x212px
>>18558628
am i doing it all right?

female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geg1q_p3oOA
>>
File: 1403203812860.jpg (62KB, 337x480px) Image search: [Google]
1403203812860.jpg
62KB, 337x480px
>>18558628
female
What do I not know about myself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiUibQxWgik
>>
>>18558635
Four of Cups reversed, Five of Cups reversed, Nine of Pentacles reversed, Seven of Wands reversed, King of Cups for the main card.

She doesn't care now. You might have missed an opportunity but it doesn't even matter. I suspect that she WILL have sex with you, the question is whether she WANTS to or not. She is emotionally stable and secure on her own and doesn't need you. You're going to have to accept the situation for how it is.
>>
>>18558358
Male
Sagittarius
Does the universe really want me to end my life?
>>
File: 65g.jpg (33KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
65g.jpg
33KB, 300x266px
>>18558654
>She is emotionally stable
>Emotionally stable

Ha, Yeah right. She's a clingy bitch who wants cock. More like the question is do i want to fuck her and stop ignoring her ass.
>>
>>18558628
Male
Do the spirits/the universe/the whatever really want me to kill myself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZUQ3xhmu_A
>>
>>18558639
Seven of Pentacles reversed, The Sun, Queen of Pentacles reversed, Nine of Swords reversed, The Fool reversed for the main card.

You should have fun with her and be as positive as you can. But don't be reckless. But also don't sweat the small stuff. It's complicated I feel. But the sun is very simple. It has one job. Shine. You have one job with her. Shine. And see her shine back at you. You should try meeting her family, that's what the queen of pentacles reversed suggests. Just have fun man. Love modest mouse btw.
>>
>>18558643
I'll give you a general reading. The Devil Reversed, Eight of Pentacles, The Chariot, The Moon reversed, The Sun reversed as the primary card.

First of all I pulled 4 of the major arcana cards, meaning this is a very important reading and you have very important things going on right now. The other card, Eight of Pentacles is an apprenticeship/education card. I pulled The Moon and The Sun reversed.... your world is upside down. The devil is cutting loose in your world and you're allowing him to do whatever he wants. This can feel very freeing but also leaves you a slave to his interests. You need to establish more control in whatever you do. If you choose to be a doctor you need to establish control very early on. Same thing for writing, you need control otherwise the devil is going to break free.
>>
>>18558644
nice dubs. Three of Swords reversed, Eight of Swords, Knight of Wands, Seven of Pentacles, Seven of Swords reversed as the primary card.

She's avoiding you because she's looking at the long term picture and you aren't part of that, sorry. She has a vision for what her life is like and she is going to persevere and pursue that vision. She has a lust for adventure and sometimes that means she leaves people behind in the dust. I can see why you'd be enamored by her. She felt trapped by you. Find someone you can be compatible with and encourage in healthy ways. I believe you will find success in this if you try. Watch out for falling rocks!
>>
File: arnold-vince-1.jpg (10KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-vince-1.jpg
10KB, 300x254px
>>18558628
What does Ange think of me?

Heard things about her that she wants to do to me, yet she never initiates conversations with me.. weird.

Maybe she changed her mind about me?
>>
File: Cloud.jpg (467KB, 3568x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Cloud.jpg
467KB, 3568x1067px
>>18558628
Male
Is my best friend seeing her behind my back?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Cp79GEJyA
>>
>>18558648
The Emperor reversed, King of Pentacles reversed, The Empress, Four of Pentacles reversed, and Death as the primary card.

You have a problem with your father figure but have a strong power residing in your feminine energy. The emperor reversed and the king of pentacles reversed both scream excessive control so maybe you're trying to control the situation too much when you could just be grooving. Speaking of grooving, this song is amazing. Death as a primary card may seem troubling but it really just means change, new beginnings and endings. Transformation. What you're doing is all right. FOR NOW. It's gonna change, and you're not sure just how but things are going to change. Nothing is stable right now. Even if you feel stable get ready for a bumpy ride. I suggest drinking alcohol, loosen yourself up. Be good to your family, but watch out for yourself.
>>18558660
lmao
>>
File: nature-cure-ocean_ph.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nature-cure-ocean_ph.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>18558628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTPl5Do8mQ

What will happen between her and me in the next semestter?
>>
>>18558697
Also male and also my song, fucking hell mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSH22kiute0
>>
>>18558650
hello abraxas
>>
>>18558650
The Chariot, Eight of Wands reversed, Nine of Cups, Six of Pentacles reversed, Page of Pentacles reversed as the primary card.

You are more materialistic than you realize. You rely on material things and live in the material world and rely on this more than you realize. You are also more victorious than you realize. Life is a battle, and you are winning! You are alive, you have powers! Do magic! Set stuff on fire. But don't hurt anyone (unless they're super mean). You have everything you need in order to succeed.
>>
File: best_girl.png (3MB, 1780x2464px) Image search: [Google]
best_girl.png
3MB, 1780x2464px
>>18556515
juventino
red

Do I have a spiritual guardian? if so what's it's name? if not how do I acquire one? I need a friend.
>>
>>18558690
So she came back looking for me only to leave me behind in the dust again? Amazing.

It seems to be accurate. Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>18558661
Four of Pentacles reversed, Three of Pentacles reversed, Ten of Swords reversed, Ten of Pentacles reversed, The Sun as the primary card.

Dude... no! Well maybe, fuck if I know. I don't know what happens after you kill yourself. All I know is that life will keep going on. There's a conspiracy against life especially here in America. We love death, it's in our movies, it's in our burgers and we're so damn full of death. (I don't know if you're American or not but we sort of have this global culture anyway). You are meant to play with death. Death is your plaything. You are the sun. You have power beyond your belief. You may die... but then you may live. This music is really pumping me up lol. There's a light at the end of the tunnel and a release from pain. Even if you did kill yourself, you will find that life goes on and you will be free from pain eventually. No one wants to hurt you, it's just life has to suck sometimes. I deal with a lot of the same problems.
>>
File: 1480114618442.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480114618442.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>18558628
Male
Sagittarius
Can i be with her in nearly future or i should leave that idea behind me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPS54-fIpVs
>>
>>18558697
Ten of Pentacles reversed, Four of Swords reversed, Four of Cups, Seven of Cups, Queen of Cups for the main card.

Ange is bored and lonely, but I do think that she's genuinely attracted to you. She's restless and looking for an escape somewhere. It will help if you can find some sort of emotional security and use that as a taking off point. Hope that makes sense.
>>
>>18558467
Sorry man, I skipped you. I've seen Chelsea Wolfe before, in Austin. I was super trashed lol.

The Fool reversed, Page of Cups reversed, Ace of Cups, Seven of Pentacles, The Hierophant as the main card.

Hmm. Stick to what you know. Stick to what others have done before you and have tested for you already. You have an overflowing love for her but maybe it's just that you love something about yourself that comes out when you're around her? The Fool reversed stands for recklessness. But I say you can afford to be reckless if you really want to be. Sorry. Conflicting information lol. You have a good perception for the long term vision. Imagine if having her as part of your long term vision is a good thing. I dunno, go for it I say!
>>
>>18558482
The Hanged Man reversed, Seven of Swords, Nine of Pentacles, The Sun, Queen of Swords reversed for the primary card.

She will appear, but she will be a bitch. A fun bitch. It's kind of up in the air right now what will happen, but at least you can have fun with it. Keep your positivity, it's your saving grace. She might sneak up on you.
>>
File: rl2k7fo1_400.jpg (37KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
rl2k7fo1_400.jpg
37KB, 400x225px
>>18558214

female
what will happen between him and i now? do we have a future?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IeyrEUkBSk
>>
>>18558709
The Moon, Death reversed, Nine of Cups, Judgement reversed, Five of Wands reversed for the main card.

I don't think she is, but I think you're avoiding the main problem. You and her have some obvious trust issues. There's an apparent lack of self awareness going on. That shows from The Judgement reversed card. You need to learn how to be satisfied with what reality gives you and not look for more. I have a hard time with this especially as I'm constantly thinking about what happens after I die and what more there could be for me.
>>
>>18558713
Knight Pentacles reversed, Five of Cups reversed, The Lovers reversed, The Hermit reversed, and The Moon reversed as the main card.

You will grow more lonely and distant, as there will be some obstacle you need to cross. There will be a disharmony between you two that won't last long but it'll be there and you'll feel it. I drew all reversed cards... that's a bad sign. You two will feel stuck and you will need to fight it. Sorry!
>>
I will do one reading for the first person to respond to this post.

I need your first name (or whatever name you most habitually answer to) and a non-vague but relatively open-ended question.

Also, as payment, put HAIL ERIS at the end of your post.
>>
>>18558868
does he have feelings for me?
>>
>>18558868
James
How can I make the most out of this next year? I'm already sure it's a year of transition and growth towards something, but I feel a bit lost. I have a few endeavors that I'm working towards, but nothing seems to be moving forward all that much. I just want to make progress and have something to look forward to.

HAIL ERIS
>>
>>18558870
He would probably expect you to read the whole post before you ask. I know I do. Try again.
>>
>>18558733
:^)
>>18558748
Thank you. May I one day become super spiritual, enough so to not put reliance on material gains. As for the winning part, unsure. Perhaps in some respects.
>>
>>18558868
My name is Ayme
I wonder if he have feelings for me, we've friends for a long time now.
>>
>>18558864
Fight what man jesus christ. First time in my fucking life i'm getting all reversed cards, eitber she changes her mind everyday about me or there's something shitty about this
>>
>>18558771
The Moon, The Hermit, The Tower reversed, Queen of Swords reversed, Nine of Pentacles as the primary card.

I think it's not gonna work out bud. The main thing here is you should be grateful for what you have. She is shrouded in illusion and would confuse you too much honestly. Look somewhere else. Things'll get brighter if you look in the right direction. Just turn your head. Look around you. You have everything you need to survive. That's a beautiful thing. Don't be afraid of change, you will always have everything you need.
>>
>>18558888
>>18558868

HAIL ERIS
>>
>>18558897
You're having a lot of reversed cards as you keep going. You need some rest.
>>
>>18558628
female
What abilities do I have that are being limited?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJI2WGcAubQ
>>
>>18558905
Excuse me , but what is wrong with reversed cards?
By the way, thx for the tip man
>>
>>18558920
forgot pic
>>
>>18558793
I'm bad as fuck with women.. sorta doesn't. I'm also shy to talk to her so i avoid her.
>>
>>18558874
You need to be 100% brutally honest with yourself. That doesn't mean being unfairly hard on yourself, and in fact, accurate self-reflection can mean letting yourself see the good in you as well as the bad. But there have been little lies you've told yourself to get through, and coming to see reality as it is, is how we grow. It also seems like you might get laid in the near future (if you aren't already getting some on the regular), but whether it leads to good or bad depends on you.
>>18558888
So, I threw down some cards and it was vaguely bad stuff about contemplation and sadness. Then I cleared my head and asked for a clearer answer to your question. Your context card represents duty or a wedding, your past was about good decisions, present was about laughter and joy, and future was a wish come true. So I'd say if you want him to have feelings for you, he probably does, and if you don't, he probably doesn't. That said, the first reading concerns me. If you need therapy, get it. And if he seems to need it, encourage him to do so. I think things can go well for each of you and for the two of you together. But life is about making things happen as much as letting them happen.
>>
File: 1467872389355.jpg (77KB, 511x788px) Image search: [Google]
1467872389355.jpg
77KB, 511x788px
>>18558824
This is absolutely my favorite type of women
Thank you anon, hope everything goes well for you from my part
>>
>>18558868
Jasmin
How can i get "L" to be attracted to me?
>>
>>18558960
>there have been little lies you've told yourself
I wish I knew what.

>coming to see reality as it is
I don't even know if this is actually possible though.
>>
>>18558835
The Hermit, The Devil, Page of Swords (I'm only drawing three cards now).

You have a sexual relationship and will continue to be sexual, not that that's a bad thing or anything. You may need some time alone (The Hermit suggests this). You guys have a curious relationship. I say pursue it. Keep the dream alive.
>>
>>18558979

sexual relationship? i don't think so, lol. we haven't had a chance to have sex yet. thank you though
>>
>>18558920
You have the ability of opportunity. You can do whatever you want in the world. Though, you are bound by physical limitations...

Alright guys I got to everyone and I'm done with readings for now. Good night /div/!
>>
>>18558628
Male
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cHbgYisy5M

Query: When will my ex and I have another interaction?
>>
File: waterfall.png (215KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
waterfall.png
215KB, 1920x1200px
>>18559000
Photo
>>
>>18558997
Thank you :)
Good night, sleep well.
>>
any scryers trading?
>>
>>18558972
>I wish I knew what.
Just relax, introspect. When you feel like you don't want to think about something, reconsider it.

>I don't even know if this is actually possible though.
I don't mean achieving objectivity. That's probably impossible. I just mean accepting reality and recognizing the difference between hoping and wishing. (The former encourages you to work toward some change and the latter encourages you to pretend things are different than they are.)
>>
>>18559017
I'll trade one. What's up?
>>
File: 132.gif (303KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
132.gif
303KB, 300x168px
>>18558945
Alright so i had an hour to think of what "emotional security" was, still cant figure it out.
>>
>>18557459
>>18557511

still around?
I got busy, sorry! But I can make your reading now.
>>
File: 1475217822246.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475217822246.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18558214
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuvSzfaMXNI

Will my brother come around and be supportive of me, is there a deeper reason behind him avoiding me as well?
>>
File: IMG_1674.png (337KB, 598x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1674.png
337KB, 598x258px
>>18558628
Male
https://youtu.be/TiR71VvCYks

Will she ever come back?...
>>
>>18557459
Well, hope you can see it.

What I see is that if you really want this girl you will need to better yourself and work to offer her a better future.

Right now she feels like she doesn't need a man, so this is a interesting fight, she does look at you as someone that is very interesting, but to get to the "relationship" you need to develop another approach.

Thanks for your reading! It did helped.
>>
>>18557511
Why are you afraid of the bigger? In this case, the projects doesn't "necessarily" have to be big, but you are entitled to greatness and you should honor that. Anyway, there is a lot of options in your life right now and it's no advantage in losing time with the smaller ones.

Keep in motion and relax, your rest is soon to come.

Thanks for your reading! I don't think I'm gonna have any approach with him, so the "change" I will do is "to silence" for a while. It's the first time I'll do this, so we'll see.

Good luck!
>>
>>18559272
Oh, when I said another approach I mean like a more agressive way (like dating to movies or calling her on the pone).
>>
Trading; I do tarot.
Is there a chance he and I can have a serious, committed relationship again?
>>
>>18559325

are you going to read tonight, ladytarot?
>>
Hi everyone. I'm new here and I'd like a reading. Who would like to read me and what information do I need to provide you?
>>
>>18559338
Actually not... but what is your query?
I'll give you a reading before I leave.
>>
>>18559374
not that guy but...
can i be successful in my own terms?
>>
>>18559391

thanks for stealing my read, brah
>>
>>18559407
People on /div/ are thirsty and can be selfish as fuck.
>>
>>18559391
Lol, well, I'll do yours hoping he is around and appears.

Ok...

Yes, you can. Leave those fears that are stopping you, recognize the resources you already have (you have been preparing and getting the knowledge to what you want to do) and start one or two projects, you already have some ideas, two of them are absolutely wealthy, they involve maybe something about garden or nature (this last part I'm not sure, but focus on those big projects you already have in mind).

Now, this is not an easy path, you will get awake at night several times and have to work a lot to make it really fruitful. But you will be very succesful if you persist.

Feedback is appreciated, thanks!
>>
>>18559407
>>18559413

Not being selfish, but asking for his well earned right ;).

I was waiting for you.
So, what's your query?
>>
>>18559421

i'm female, just wanting a love reading for this year. i'm making efforts to find someone, i want to know if they'll pay off.
>>
>>18559407
sorry, mate. this is war. she waiting for you anyway.

>>18559416
i dont know what to said. i hope this is true, but i am a downer most of the time. we´ll see
>>
>>18559421
Not op but now that you are here:
How can I give my mother a good life? I miss her and I feel Im going to need too much money I don't have for us to live comfortably, I don't know what to do. What should I do?
>>
>>18559416
I'm not either of those. I'll leave my query in case you have the time.
I feel like my friend is hiding something from me, he doesn't want to tell me what, but it is creating a lot of tension between us.
What is he hiding from me?

Still, even if you leave, good vibes be with you and have a good day/night
>>
>>18559426
I'm glad you arrive!

I'll do your reading and then I'm off of here, glad you asked :).

Let's see.
Well, I don't know what you are doing, but apparently it's gonna have some results.

You have been in isolation, but, if you are brave enough to risk yourself againd and go meeting new people you will definitely find a someone. Actually there is a beautiful omen, a ten of cups which usually represents a couple in a stable and beautiful love. But, you need to recognize you can be very vulnerable, you can sabotage your opportunity if you appear "too strong" with men, it's ok to be and independet woman, but let yourself be helped when it's needed.

You are very clever and interesting, your efforts will pay off.

Good luck anon!

>>18559431
Then the cards were right, stop that. You can garantize success, but you NEED to stop blocking yourself.
>>
>>18559451

thank you for the reading, i've been trying to meet new people but i haven't had a lot of luck. thank you :)
>>
Sorry guys, I'm very tired :(, I was just answering some tradings when I saw the request.

I will throw a card so I don't let you down, and that will be it.

>>18559434
You are so decided to give her a good life that it's gonna happen. Get the best work you can, even if that involves moving away again or making some sacrifices. Use your better attitude at that work so you can get some upgradings.

Good luck!

>>18559435
I see a lot of abundance and happiness, maybe he is afraid that you will tell him something about some project or idea he wants to do or is making him to earn money (maybe is something not legal?). It involves a lot of changes and probably issues, so he doesn't want you to get involved, as in trying to protect you. I will suggest to not trying to find out and trust in him, he will tell you if he thinks it can be helpful for both of you.

Very thanks for the good vibes anon :)! I hope you can solve that situation with your friend.
>>
>>18559452
Sometimes this things take time, don't try to rush it, it's gonna be very nice and it's gonna happen in this year!

Be patient and good luck!
>>
>>18559460
>>18559435
Don't worry, it's not business related, but I can think of something close to that (definetly not ilegal btw :) )

>as in trying to protect you
That is enough for me, I will trust him.

Thank you very much for your reading!! Have a good night.
>>
test
>>
>>18559469
Thanks for your answer and I'm glad it was helpful.

Have a good night too!
>>
>>18559488
hey thank you for reading i was the person that traded yes i just offer them a better future, thank you :)
>>
>>18559489
Thank you for answering! I'm sorry I took so long.

Good luck with them ! :)
>>
If, during a reading a message presented itself with the utmost importance with dire imperative that the message was to be delivered to the unknown recipient, where and how would that message be broadcast to insure its receipt?

Y-you know "hypothetically".
>>
>>18559501
I'm not sure I'm following, like beyond your post to the anon? Most anons are here to get readings, and as such will read them...I would assume only about 1/25 don't read the readings they asked for. It's like ordering a burger and then leaving without it.

If it's a sensitive topic, give a throwaway email and contact the anon through those means. Me personally, I'd just say something along the lines of "hey, would you mind adding me on skype or popping over to the Discord? I have something important I need you to hear"

But at the end of the day, you can only do so much; Horse, water, etc
>>
>>18559511
No, more like the result of divining without a subject/focus.
>>
>>18559501
>>18559519
Use a signal of some sort for the person to see it. What is that you got?
>>
>>18559519
Oh I getcha, yea something lowkey but will catch their attention. Again, can't do much else really
>>
>>18559523
How so? The recipient is unknown. It could be for anyone between now and the end.
>>
>>18559533
Well if that's the case there's really not much you can do. It'd be like finding a wad of cash that says "for bond; important" on it...I mean it sucks that they lost it, but there's nothing you can really do about it short of wait around until you find the person searching for bond money.
>>
Perhaps someone will get a chance to read this overnight or tomorrow.

I want to know if my body will heal itself and I'll finally have the reversal surgery that I've been waiting and hoping for.
>>
>>18559501
Interesting you ask, because as of late I started noting that I pick up on these ''messages''. It doesn't happen frequently and it generally only occurs when I talk to a person, so I can just try to put two and two together and somehow tell them whatever I picked up on. Thankfully they're all people who take it somewhat seriously and so far it has proven itself to be a bit more accurate.

If you suddenly get an sense of urgency and restlessness around someone, then it may be them. Just a tip that may or may not help.
>>
>>18559730
A bit more accurate in the sense of more accurate than my usual attempts at divination for either myself or the thread. Sorry, sleepy, re-reading it I thought I should elaborate a bit.
>>
Odd to ask but I belive I fell in love with a girl I don't even know her name. Can anyone give me a reading to know if we will ever cross paths/talk again?
>>
>>18556515

Thomas
Red
Will I succeed in achieving my great work?
>>
>>18559493
>>18559880

Please
>>
>>18559897
no one is going to answer you if you ask afther a day person goes away. This isn't like forum that last years, these threads go away after few day or sometimes a day...
>>
>>18559905

No harm in trying,..
>>
>>18559913
It's honestly pointless unless they say that they're going to read again in a separate post. Especially after a day has passed. From what I've seen most don't want to take random requests that responded to their earlier posts, because who knows if the person is around to read the reading or not.
>>
New thread:

>>18560112
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.