[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 57

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

>Previous Thread: >>18550316
>>
I wouldn't mind getting a handjob from her.
>>
Will J end up with a girl?
>>
>>18553716
can someone read mine
>>
Last two, answered the other last thread.

Trading. Read one of these two, and I'll give you a read back.

3. Is there anything that I am overlooking in my immediate methods that will undermine my long term results?

5. Is there a gap in my process that I'm not seeing?
>>
>>18553752
5. page of swords, yes there is

what does he feel about me? should i stop trying?
>>
>>18553822

A mac with a screen off. A lot invested, but a fear of putting it to work in practice.

He's emotionally invested, but he's not sure if he should risk the emotional investment because of the possibility of it going wrong... even though he's already emotionally onboard so it's a sunk cost.

He's n-n-n-nervous.
>>
>>18553834
what should i do?
>>
>>18553880

Show him that you're committed to so that he pushes the button.
>>
>>18553884
What button?
>>
>>18553927

The on button to keeping it going and taking it places.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18553967

What do you wish to know?

>Is she trying to grab my attention with anything right now?
>>
>>18553967

Will trade. Is J a lesbian?
>>
>>18553970
I've got two if you want to trade twice.
1. Does he still love me?
2. Will I ever return to British Columbia with him?
I'll start on yours
>>
>>18553980
Sure. What is his agenda for our meeting? Is it positive or does he have no agenda?
>>
>>18553981

1. I see someone being watched from afar with their back turned. A stack of books... is this a studying thing? An apple on a desk, I don't know who is getting an apple or why, it may just be noise.

I'm thinking that he does, he's just a bit busy and only has time to look up from what he's doing every now and then.

2. I'm seeing documents at an embassy being processed. You will travel together, but I don't know about British Columbia specifically.
>>
File: 18.jpg (32KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
32KB, 283x411px
I'll be performing three tarot readings (maybe more at a later time, if I have the energy).
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Make your queries as concise as possible. I want queries, not essays; Excessive information is nearly as bad as insufficient information.
Bad Query "What are results of project?".
Good Query: "What will be the results of the personal project I'm currently focused on?".
Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"
Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"
>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, platonic relationship, professional project, financial situation)
>Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query
>>
>>18553981
>>18553991

Second one: what is her big plan? Or is she as stuck in a quagmire as I assume that she is?
>>
>>18553970
>five of swords rx, four of pentacles, nine of swords, Chariot rx, knight of pentacles
It doesn't appear so. She's really nervous about something, possibly about taking a step that is the wrong step. Perhaps show her more interest if you want her to be more confident in trying to get your attention.
>>18553991
>>18553999
Starting on your second one
>>
>>18553999
>death, star, king of wands, strength rx, two of swords
Seems she has a plan, a big plan that involves a lot of change within herself, and very possibly some outwardly change as well. She's hoping for a change in circumstances for sure. I'm seeing the DESIRE for the change, but she's caught up in some deep indecision about a few things that are preventing her from taking the necessary steps. She seems like a fearful person. She wants the implement this big plan, but I'm not really sure she will.
>>
>>18553987

Magician reversed... Some trickery or illusion involved on someone's part
>>
>>18554002
>>18554019

So the wheels are spinning, she knows that she needs to make a change, but she's too afraid to break out of her pattern because of the risk eh?

That's her to a t these days.
>>
>>18554026
Only one card? Kinda hard for me to have more insight on the read with only one card.
What is your question.
>>18554031
Glad I was able to help!
>>
>>18554067

Question is is J a lesbian
>>
>>18554077
page of pentacles, devil, judgement, king of pentacles, temperance
Nah. She may have an appreciation for women, but she's not a lesbian. Give her some time. You may be trying to push her too hard. She's a naturally cautious person.
>>
>>18553996

My plan in six months is contingent on making the big move on CL isn't it?
>>
>>18553996
Female, 21, favorite thing: listening to my friends play some music in a small pub with a beer
Been speaking with my ex alot, is there a chance of us getting back together soon?
>>
>>18553996
female
Having a clean bedroom on those rare occasions that I do.
What is a personal strength that I'm unaware of?
>>
>>18554085

Are we supposed to stay together?
>>
>>18554111
Is this the same anon asking about j?
>>
>>18554120

Yep
>>
>>18553991
Want to trade with another?
>>
>>18554123

Sure.

Should any of them think it was their own idea?
>>
>>18554121
>>18554120

She's my girl but we've discussed our appreciation for our same sexes
>>
>>18554098

Luxury - 4 of Cups

You deeply care for others, and seek to bring comfort to those who cross your path. Generally speaking, there is a nurturing streak you've not yet realized.
>>
>>18553996
>20
>Male
>Sleeping late during rain
>Is there potential for a romantic relationship with this girl that I have known and been talking with for a year?
>>
>>18553996
male
my family
what should I focus on, right now?
>>
Will trade... What will happen between me and her?
>>
>>18554129
Queen of Wands, Justice, Knight of Pentacles

Yes. The girl with hair on the lighter hair of the spectrum, who is probably a bit mouthy and loud. If you let her know it was her idea it would restore some sort of balance in your life. Ideally, it would also be better for your finances or in the long term of things.Perhaps she will feel indebted to you and give you a monetary gift in return.

I would like to know what he wants to happen between us?
>>
>>18554180

Makes sense.

>I would like to know what he wants to happen between us?

Shaded silhouette. Blinds being... opened. Closed. Opened. A hand on a thigh under the table.

I suspect that you can interpret this. Let me see if I can get a signal of anything else. I'm seeing an office. Correction, I'm seeing an office in a bathroom. His intention is to overlap business and pleasure.
>>
>>18554176
In the beginning I want to apologize, because reading can feel off
>Ship, Sun, Woman, Key, Bear
So you have everything to make things happen with her. There is some travel going on. Probably if you invite her somewhere it can go very well for you. She sees you as a good person. There's some pretty good cards and it seems like you don't have worry too much about it. Just be yourself, you have everything to make it happen.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!

Would you like to give me general advice? I feel lost these days.
>>
Alright guess this will be an air query for now.

Male
Capricorn
How am I doing with opening my chakras?

I'd ask this to Val if he/she was here.
>>
>>18554163

About Query: Swiftness - 8 of Wands
Hidden Influences: Truce - 4 of Swords
Don't Do: Art
Do: Queen of Disks
Likely Outcome: Princess of Disks

This one's a bit tricky; There's potential there, but it's going to be fairly demanding in terms of upkeep. If you want it to happen as it stands right now-- you need to be confident in yourself, and tell her how you feel as soon as possible. That meek and mild shit ain't gonna fly, she's a princess and she wants her dashing Prince Charming. She's the type to get jealous extremely easily when you dare pay attention to anyone or thing but her for very long, so buckle up and prepare to spend a fair bit of effort buttering her up if you want a romantic relationship to happen or last.
>>
>>18554156
Well, I like to bring others in a better state than before becoming a part of the picture and you'd think this would be nearly anyone's intention. Maybe it's a bit niave to assume such a thing. Either that or the intention gets lost in discourse.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18554214

Judgment reversed. You may be feeling stuck. You need to trust your own voice and not care about what others think.

Oh yeah and we are together but I've been getting reads about a past partner coming into things. I'm bisexual and I miss him sometimes, not in a sexual way but I admired him a lot. Do you see anything about that?
>>
>>18553716
if you are real prove it

i left some papers on my desktop what do they say
>>
>>18554237

One of them is face down. I'm seeing a number one for some reason, and two stacks for some reason.
>>
>>18554228
Ok, so I actually messaged her earlier with this

"Hey, congratulations again on your EMT certification, wanna go out to celebrate? Dinner's on me."

Hopefully she says yes to that, then maybe from here I can be more open with how I feel
>>
>>18554236
Well, if you put it that way there is a Bear card which can represent someone with strong personality, dominant but nice, so maybe it's this person.

Thank you for doing mine reading!
>>
>>18553996
Male
Can't decide between eating crunchy stuff and the taste and smell of chocolate
How should I encourage myself to go through all the stuff I planned for this year?
>>
>>18554257

I'll trade you one more if you can tell me, is it in the cards for me to date both? Or what is her future if something happens
>>
>>18553996
Female
The state you're in, when you're just waking up or about to fall asleep.

My finances are dwindling fast and I don't have a stable place to live. How rough are things going to get before they get better?
>>
>>18553996
>Age
21 and 23
>Gender
Female (me) and male
>Favorite thing
Relaxing with friends by playing video games
>Query
Will the guy I am currently "involved with" ever turn back into what we once had, or will it just slowly spin down to friends who rarely speak?
>>
>>18554278
Oh my
I'll do next spread for you
>Dog, Snake, Heart, Lily, Stork
If this man show up, you should probably don't trust him. There is a possibility you will meet him a coulpe times (he's the one who will start make a move), but you will stay with your gf at least in sex part. I think relatioship is mostly based on sex rather than some deeper feelings? One of them is going to leave after this in the future, man perhaps.

My question is: Is this person is doing better without me?
>>
>>18554318

Knight of swords. They are having an easier time with or focusing on expressing their ideas. Maybe rushing into projects. Not bad, just kind of doing their own thing.

So that's to say my relationship with her is sex based? Or with him?
>>
Will trade, can give you scry or tarot.

Does Jill get why, regardless of whether she wishes she did or not?
>>
Beginner doing readings here. Reply to this post with an image and a question and I will answer it for you. Using the Rider-Waite deck.
>>
Question for you all, will I ever have a baby? I guess the first step is finding a woman...
>>
File: seckel syndrome.jpg (70KB, 333x494px) Image search: [Google]
seckel syndrome.jpg
70KB, 333x494px
>>18554351
Will I have the courage to kill myself this year?
>>
File: das kapital hentai.jpg (260KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
das kapital hentai.jpg
260KB, 600x801px
>>18554351

Does C even suspect my hand?
>>
>>18554339
>So that's to say my relationship with her is sex based?
Yep (if I'm wrong correct me and sorry if I may hurt you by this). He got that intentions too and soon after it will leave
>>
File: pic.jpg (51KB, 620x615px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
51KB, 620x615px
>>18554351
I want to be friends with her. What can I do? What happens if I just go and chat her up?

Thank you!
>>
>>18554360
Queen of Cups, 3 of Pentacles reversed, The Tower reversed, Knight of Swords reversed, and the primary card is The Sun, reversed. I'm seeing a depression that isn't going to go away even if you do kill yourself. This is a spiritual depression. The Sun stands for lack of success and The Tower stands for avoidance of disaster. I'm seeing that even if you do try to kill yourself you will fail and you will be better for your failure. You need to focus on making friends and working more as a team to better yourself. You have a disregard for consequences like killing yourself. Imagine you do kill yourself. What then? Who's going to care for the life you made for yourself. Someone is going to have to clean up after you. Take care of yourself.
>>
File: 20161129060341.jpg (19KB, 454x255px) Image search: [Google]
20161129060341.jpg
19KB, 454x255px
>>18554351
What did I do wrong for the project to end badly, is it really my fault?
>>
>>18554351
Will I meet my future gf soon? What kind of person would it be? How we potentially meet?
>>
File: 0000.jpg (221KB, 750x1031px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
221KB, 750x1031px
>>18554388
forgot pic
>>
>>18554363
Six of Pentacles, The World reversed, King of Swords reversed, Eight of Cups reversed, and Nine of Cups for the primary card. I see that C is satisfied in her way of thinking and what is going on in the present moment and does not suspect a thing from you. There are diversionary tactics going on that she's not picking up and she's happy living in her little illusion. There's a lack of completion in her world though, and your plan just might be the missing puzzle piece (I'm assuming C is a her, I don't know why). Are you being manipulative or abusive?
>>
>>18554306

About Query: Ace of Disks
Hidden Influences: Prince of Swords
Don't Do: Indolence - 8 of Cups
Do: The Priestess
Likely Outcome: The Chariot

Bust your ass and don't get swallowed by your emotions-- I cannot stress that hard enough. Things will be dicey for a brief period here and there, but if you have the right mindset you'll be able to steer out of the skid rather than wreck the car. You're a creative type, if you apply that creativity to your situation and act on ideas without getting caught in "What-if's", you'll be able to take control of the situation you're in. Don't be afraid to do things just because they're not normal or are "different", trust your instincts and work hard.
>>
>>18554356

>>18554369 here, I'll do a reading for you, but I must warn you that I'm a beginner too.

Will you ever have a baby?
>Bear, House, Star, Clouds, Birds

Yes, you will, but keep in mind that this baby won't give your life a meaning (as you may think it will). You will be a great dad but it will be stressful and challenging. Go for it, anon.

Feedback is appreciated!
>>
>>18554381
That's crazily precise.

>You need to focus on making friends and working more as a team to better yourself.

This was told to me by my boss about a week ago during my yearly evaluation. Also I do have major depression that's going to follow me all my life. Like it did to my grandmother and my mom who died when I was 19. Also I want to make a big mess when I die, as a big ''fuck you'' to those who abused me and the ones who laughed at me for it. Thanks a lot for the reading!
>>
>>18554399

Oh yes. But in more of an "Old Boy" way than a "Cops" way.
>>
>>18554364

Ahhhh. So you're saying I'm all about sex. Lol

What about if I just keep with her?
>>
24 male

Love life future reading...... Concerned about my self development
>>
>>18554369
King of Cups, King of Wands, Three of Wands, The Fool, and Three of Cups reversed for the primary card.

I'm seeing that you need to be a little creative with your approach. Try something new and fresh. Buy her a strange gift that makes odd sounds. Do something spontaneous with her. You're stuck in a rut and you need to be able to surprise her with something special. Show her you're not the lazy kind of guy. You have a fresh start to start a relationship. You are the fool who could be doing anything you want to do. You have a fresh beginning. You have emotional security and you need to bank on that, use it to your advantage. You have a vision. Use it to your advantage. Although, you need to keep an eye on how this is going to look in the long term...
>>
File: 1463797790139.jpg (26KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
1463797790139.jpg
26KB, 640x401px
>>18554351
Is there potential for a romantic relationship with this girl that I have known and been talking with for a year?
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (57KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
57KB, 960x539px
Male
Scorpio
I will know a qt this year or love reading?? ty
>>
File: 1291572518705.jpg (318KB, 525x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1291572518705.jpg
318KB, 525x1216px
>>18553996
>Age
>Gender
male
>Favorite Thing
doing groceries for a cooking sequence I think
>Query
I met a nice girl. Is there a potential for a relationship?
>>
>>18554351
I got skipped :(
>>18554384
>>
>>18554424
Wow, really accurate. Thank you very much! I will follow your advice.
>>
>>18554351
>>18554434
>>
File: dune identity.jpg (44KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
dune identity.jpg
44KB, 720x404px
>>18554351
>>18554349

If you don't mind.
>>
>>18554384 Queen of Cups, Seven of Pentacles, The Tower reversed, Three of Pentacles reversed, and Queen of Swords for the primary card.

You are an organised person, it's not your fault. You like to work independently and working in a group doesn't really suit you, so it's no wonder that it ended badly. Ultimately, you avoided disaster... but things could have gone better. I drew the three of pentacles reversed which stands for a lack of teamwork. Some angel is really showing you that you need to work on your teamwork skills. Get it together man. Other people depend on you. But ultimately don't beat yourself up to much. Emotionally you are stable and just be thankful for that.

>>18554406
I really hope you feel better man. You deserve to be happy and to enjoy life. We all do. Even if you do end up killing yourself... I hope it works out for you!
>>
>>18554400
Thank you so much.
>>
>>18554351
I'm taking a break to play dota guys. will return after the game.
>>
>>18554463
pick meepo
>>
>>18554463
pick teemo
>>
>>18553996
male 26 aries here I two queries

>which girl I know is worth pursuing?

>I need a job but my situation is trick atm, what can I do?
>>
can anyone give me a reading?
>>
>>18554456
Thank you for the reading
It was really accurate

someone actually offered to help me with it but I refused, maybe that's why it didn't end up well..
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 165x305px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 165x305px
If I put my heart and soul into it what will happen

also ill gladly read others for fortunes for the nest hour just reply to my post
>>
>>18554498

Will she and I get married and have the happy marriage we envision?
>>
>>18554498
Would you like to give me a love reading, anon?
>>
>>18554498
>>18554349

If you don't mind.
>>
>>18554498
Tell me my fortune you beautiful creature.
>>
File: img1.jpg (32KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
img1.jpg
32KB, 300x168px
>>18554351
Will I get good news about my ex on Friday?
>>
>>18554498
will I get what I want soon?
>>
>>18554498

What's the best way I can approach E?

Thank you fampai.
>>
>>18554498
can you do mine pls?
>>18554485
>>
>>18554498
sure
two of coin
king of swords
justice

it looks like its all on you
be focused and always moving forward towards your goals and they will be yours

be honest and thoughtful of her and yall be alright
>>
>>18554504
opps that was for you i read my own future {>>18554529}
>>
>>18554498
How can I make it work with her?
>>
>>18554543

Can you tell me why those people scoff at me?
>>
>>18554498
Wanna just give me a short term love fortune?
>>
File: 1484597104011.jpg (190KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
1484597104011.jpg
190KB, 1200x859px
>>18554351
For the 6th of feb, from chapters 1 to 7, from which will my exam subject be mostly from?
>>
>>18554486
yup what is up?
>>
>>18554468
I played dark seer, we lost
>>18554388
Seven of Wands, Nine of Cups, King of Swords reversed, Eight of Cups reversed, and King of Pentacles reversed for the primary card.

It will be a challenge for you to find a girlfriend, but you will succeed if you try eventually. Ultimately you will be satisfied with her, even though she will be domineering and aggressive you won't notice or won't seem to care. You will have the fantasy of being with a perfect girlfriend fulfilled, even though on the inside she could be destroying you. I drew the King of Swords reversed, which stands for abuse and tyranny. She will be bad....but good. Really a pleasure, but mean and nasty. This is dangerous... but hot.
>>
>>18554602
>It will be a challenge for you to find a girlfriend
IT is. Suffering never ends.
>she will be domineering and aggressive you won't notice or won't seem to care. You will have the fantasy of being with a perfect girlfriend fulfilled, even though on the inside she could be destroying you
I'm not suprised at all with it
>She will be bad....but good. Really a pleasure, but mean and nasty. This is dangerous... but hot.
I'm spooped by this. I guess I don't have luck to girls. In addition I can say someone time ago said I will meet some girl who will be dominant. So we'll see.
>>
>>18554433
The Star, Six of Swords reversed, Queen of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles, and Four of Cups reversed for the primary card.

Have hope, but I think you kind of missed your opportunity. You could have gone for it earlier but you sort of missed your chance. You were a little too methodical in planning this out and it didn't go well in your favor. You would be best to just "wing it" or "go with the flow"and see what happens. Whatever happens, happens. There's a spirituality aspect in this reading as well. Maybe you need to have more hope and serenity in the fact that you are saved and will be saved forever. Do you not trust this? You may miss your opportunity to experience the fullest in life if you do not accept what God is giving you. And God is giving you a whole lot. It would be best if you appeared as "down to earth" as possible with this girl. She will respect you more. Just be easy. You cannot move on from something.... figure out what it is and deal with it.

>>18554401
thank you so much man. i really want a kid bad.
>>
>>18554577
correction, if I may
from which chapters will my exam subject be from ?
>>
>>18554577

Something you should keep in mind, since I know you recently had this exact query answered:

>-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
>>
>>18554245
WRONG

new papers in a folder

try again
>>
>>18554628
I am curios what I will read, I'm keeping tabs.
>>
>>18554349
Ace of Cups, The Star, The High Priestess reversed, Knight of Pentacles, and Two of Pentacles reversed for the primary card.

Does Jill get why... hmmmm. Let's see what's going on with you. You have hidden motives. You have an overflowing of emotion but you don't know what to do with it so you act conservatively and moderately. Whatever you're hoping for, you need to listen to YOUR inner voice so YOU can know what to do next. If she doesn't get why, you can tell her. If she still doesn't get it, you can't force her to. She needs to work at her own pace. You might be in spiritual poverty if you try too hard to force her to see things your way. Take your time fellow anon.
>>
>>18554619
>Have hope, but I think you kind of missed your opportunity. You could have gone for it earlier but you sort of missed your chance. You were a little too methodical in planning this out and it didn't go well in your favor.

To early to determine if it didn't go in my favor, but I probably planned it out too much. So, I guess I'll just see how it goes. And from there see if I should wing it and come clean.

>You cannot move on from something.... figure out what it is and deal with it.

True. It may be struggling to move on from her?
>>
File: Y6SN6xf.jpg (872KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Y6SN6xf.jpg
872KB, 3072x2304px
>>18554351

Just want a love reading, bro. I have girls liking me, finding me cute, wanting me at work but i don't like any of these women nor do i want to get my dick wet for the fun of it.. When will i find one that i truly connect with and our feelings are mutual?
>>
File: 222.jpg (20KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
20KB, 190x265px
I'm in the mood to do some readings. I will be using the angel answers oracle cards.
I need:
>A picture of anything you like
>Astrological sign
>Age
>>
>>18554509
Seven of Swords reversed, Nine of Pentacles reversed, Three of Wands, Knight of Cups, Five of Wands for the primary card.

Your ex has been preparing for something big. What it is I have no idea. The disagreement that brought you guys to break up is involved and has Evolved over time. I see a work related issue. No telling if there will be good news or bad news. This is definitely an ex though, the knight of cups shows that she had a real imagination on him/her but that can lead to trouble. Sort of scattered reading, I don't know really what to make of this. I hope you get good news.
>>
>>18554577
Do your homework kiddo. I pulled Wheel of Fortune upright. Luck is in your favor, but you gotta put in the work. I don't know what chapters the exam will be on and my cards aren't gonna tell you that. But I can tell you to do your work and do your work goddammit!!!
>>
File: 1485075190401.gif (1MB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1485075190401.gif
1MB, 180x180px
>>18554654
Cancer
>>
>>18554654
>>18554673
oh fuck i forgot pls i need a query too.
>>
File: Zero.jpg (327KB, 2560x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Zero.jpg
327KB, 2560x1690px
>>18554654

Leo
>>
>>18554670
I am fampai, I just have lots of things and people to take care of
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
>>18554654
Cancer
>>
>>18554658
Interesting. I didn't work with her, but this should be interesting nonetheless. I don't really think that i can get bad news at this point, considering things are done, but it'll be interesting to see what happens. Thanks for the read anyways!
>>
>>18554682
>>18554681
>>18554654

My youthful insurgency quickly rolls over to being groomed for inheritance by the people I am rebelling against. Is this simply the way it goes for me?
>>
>>18554673
>>18554681
You know, I really don't have anything in particular. If you aren't willing to do a general reading, feel free to skip me. nb
>>
>>18554682
>>18554685
Hey Sempais I need a query pls. Sorry I forgot to mention that.
>>
File: 1476933977896.jpg (150KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476933977896.jpg
150KB, 960x1280px
>>18554654
Leo
>>
File: 1410766955315.jpg (275KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
1410766955315.jpg
275KB, 960x932px
>>18554654
>Aquarius
>Age
21 and 23
>Gender
Female (me) and male
>Query
Will the guy I am currently "involved with" ever turn back into what we once had, or will it just slowly spin down to friends who rarely speak?
>>
>>18554700
Forgot my question. Have I already met my soul mate, if no will it be soon? If only one question the later is fine
>>
>>18554654
scorpio
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>18554654
capricorn
will i ever see that beautiful place in pic related ever again?
>>
File: Wristcutters.jpg (115KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
Wristcutters.jpg
115KB, 300x444px
>>18554654
>Taurus
>20

>What will become of Maggie and I? I messaged her earlier trying to take her out to celebrate her Certification.
>>
>>18554697
cancer
Sorry for my shitty english
But i would like a general read and about love, i like two girls but i cant make progress with neither of them and they just play with me
>>
>>18554498
anything good on the horizon for me? like a job or anything else?
>>
>>18554715
shoot, I forgot, I would like a basic love reading please
>>
File: 5027372378_3ef6f19db2_b.jpg (555KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
5027372378_3ef6f19db2_b.jpg
555KB, 1024x683px
>>18554654
Aries
>>
>>18554730
Struggling with your sexuality...
>>
>>18554688
Beloved, it seems so. But I am getting the feeling that you are still rebelling and you still have hope for something better to happen your way.
as for that something they tell me you are ready and it is time for action.
>>
>>18554653
Page of Swords, Justice reversed, Five of Swords, Five of Pentacles reversed, Seven of Pentacles reversed for the primary card.

Not looking good my friend. I see financial poverty and spiritual poverty, nothing on romance. I see a lot of unfairness, the unfairness could be coming from you or it could be coming from your potential soulmate. The primary card indicates a lack of longterm vision, which I assume is your primary objective, to find your soulmate. Hmmm. You know that song "love is a battlefield" I see it here. There are easier games to play than love. Life is free, love comes at a cost. Play the game if you want, but it will hurt you, oh goddamn it will hurt you. But you might end up with a great love in the end. You never know. Sorry my reading wasn't very clear, I'm still new to this. Cheers, friendo.
>>
>>18554735

I suppose that it is time to roll the dice and get moving then.
>>
What is my true attraction? What gender do I like most?
>>
File: 32.png (131KB, 396x354px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131KB, 396x354px
>>18554736
> I see financial poverty

I don't see this happening.

>I see a lot of unfairness

Life is unfair.

Sounds to me like i should just stick my dick in any girl who thinks I'm attractive and live life.
>>
>>18554733
>>18554730
why is this so funny
>>
File: tumblr_o9t9k8gzNb1qmemvwo2_540.jpg (41KB, 540x399px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9t9k8gzNb1qmemvwo2_540.jpg
41KB, 540x399px
>>18554351
I would like to know if I should keep going with the relationship I'm currently on.
>>
>>18554751
Im assuming your the 23 year old aries....if so, you have days where your attracted to men more than women, and vice versa. Just roll with it and don't let it eat you up.>>18554751
>>
>>18554751
The one you think about when you masturbate.
>>
>>18554757
Because the mountain looks like a vagina, and he wants to be told he's straight.
>>
>>18554766
Yeah exactly. He sees pussy as a giant rock mountain.
>>
>>18554654
Pisces
General reading, please
>>
File: 10_playing_cards.jpg (121KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
10_playing_cards.jpg
121KB, 1600x1067px
new cartomancer here, open to doing some 1-card readings, toss me your simple queries! and to start I will read >>18554217

>nine of hearts
peace and contentment, so you seem to be doing well with opening your chakras.
>>
>>18554722
I did two readings one for each girl.
Girl 1 is trying to play you. She is not really into you and I feel she is not noticing you much. The connection is one sided.

Girl 2 is not playing you. I asked them if there could be a possiblilty of you too being together and they said: Yes!
As for advice just chat her up.Figure out what things you guys have in common and build from that.
>>
>>18554783
a love reading, ty
>>
>>18554783

Staying the new course is the correct course, correct?
>>
File: Larks' Tongues in Aspic.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Larks' Tongues in Aspic.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>18554351
Male 24 scorpio
Hello, I'd like a reading if you dont mind. Im in a pretty messed up place and i would like to know, in regards to the current "stage" in my life; will things improve if i continue my preparations with due diligence? Will i be able to get past everything that is currently stopping me, specifically the complication with my health? To where or whom should i turn for help at this stage? Hope thats not too much to ask, thank you.
>>
>>18554760
Eight of Swords, Eight of Wands, Wheel of Fortune, The Sun reversed, The Hermit for the primary card. So I drew The Hermit as the primary card. This card means introspection, soul-searching, and learning to be alone. You have things you need to work out on your own... but I do suspect that you need your partner more than you think you do and you will be lonely on your own without her (I'm assuming it's a girl), There will be a temporary depression if you break up, but you'l get over it if you choose to be alone. You may feel trapped in your relationship but believe me it's better than being alone (I'm so lonely that's why I'm doing readings lol). There's also frustration in your relationship you need to work on. Keep at it I say. Things can only get better.... right?
>>
>>18554787
First of all thanks for the reading
Second i am not sure which girl is girl 1 and girl 2
If i tell you the names could you say me which girls is which?
>>
File: -19171.jpg (43KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
-19171.jpg
43KB, 350x200px
>>18554654
Aries
Does A want me to start talking to her again? Does she miss how it was between us?
>>
File: charlotte.jpg (76KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.jpg
76KB, 720x404px
>>18554351
Male
Scorpio
A love reading ;c, ty
>>
>>18554729
Beloved, in terms of romantic love you gotta wait a little for right now is not a good time to pursue anyone ,but no need to worry. Im getting the feeling that you need to mature a little more and find what you truly want in a relationship. Are you seeking some form of validation trough a romantic relationship?
Don't seek a lover be one.
>>
>>18554797
You have a lot of challenges ahead of you. You may think the worst has already past but there's new trouble coming ahead. There's a whole lot of issues going on at once and they're all disorganized. You are conservative and moderate and you are right to be, don't change this about yourself. Turn to your family, especially your father, you might see him as domineering or having excessive control but you need to trust him as he gave you life and he's there to complete your world. Damn I really need to call my father lol. I think you should keep at it. Nothing else you can do right? Don't give up my friend.
>>
>>18554788
assuming this will be a general reading.
>Five of Diamonds
you'll have a good time.

>>18554789
>Queen of Spades
no it's not the correct course, and your obstacle is something or someone tempting, but deceitful and looking to take advantage of you.
>>
>>18554783
I need to be creative and different. What can I do?

Thank you!
>>
>>18554783
>>18554717
plz and thank you
>>
>>18554788
>assuming this will be a general reading.

I was stupid and forgot to remove this text before I finished up the queries, I know that you queried a love reading.
>>
>>18554799
I hope things get better, but there is still so much we need to work out first...Anyway, thanks for being rad, Ryan!
>>
>>18554762

Not him does it still apply?
>>
24 m scorpio

Should she and I stay together?
>>
>>18554811
Ace of Cups, Three of Swords reversed, King of Swords reversed, Ten of Cups, Three of Cups is the primary card.

I have good news for you sir. You have an excess of emotion and you just can't wait to share it with someone! The only "bad" card I drew was the King of Swords reversed, which stands for abuse and tyranny. Otherwise I see nothing but optimism and good spirits. You have a gentle soul and your soulmate will see that, and you will be married!!! So celebrate. Three of Cups, the primary one for this reading, stands for celebration, community, friendship, and creativity (Ace of Cups also stands for creativity), so enjoy the celebration of life while it lasts, you are sure a lucky one. Man, I wish my love life was as easy as yours will be. Damn.
>>
>>18554733
Hm beloved, reflect and think. The angels are telling me that it is really up to you. You are struggling now ,but I see success in the end.
Sexuality is something pretty tricky to figure out, dont feel bad for not knowing 100%. It is ok you are still young.
Experiment ,but safely.
>>
>>18554804
I sadly cant give you names. I was hoping you had already assigned which one was which.
>>
>>18553996
Hey Moonie, you recently told me I should pursue a man I was interested in so I texted him the other day just asking him how he was doing and 24 hours later, I have not heard back.

It's maybe a bit too premature to proclaim that things are over between us, but I have to admit this does not seem to be a good sign.

No hard feelings or anything, I just wanted to give you feedback.
>>
>>18554804
But do give me the names and we will figure out from there!
>>
>>18554783
Does she love me?
>>
File: SMTIV_Cover_Large.png (2MB, 847x1199px) Image search: [Google]
SMTIV_Cover_Large.png
2MB, 847x1199px
>>18554351
Pisces
Struggling with loneliness and can't seem to connect with anyone. I want to branch out and reach more people, but I'm still learning how and my options are limited. Will I find love or companionship of any kind anytime soon?
>>
>>18554707
Sorry beloved...
Whatever you guys had back then it is slowly dwindling away and in the near future it maybe gone.
>>
>>18554867
Valeria
Brenda
Thank you
>>
>>18554882
If you need something else like their last names tell me
Also i forgot that Brenda has a second name that is Montserrat
>>
>>18554870
Six of Cups, The Hanged Man, The Empress, Ten of Pentacles reversed, Ten of Swords as the primary card. You are very young. There's still plenty of opportunity for you to get stabbed in the back (and you will get stabbed in the back). Ironically, what I'm reading from these cards, is that you will have an abundance of love if you look back into your past (but don't get lost in it). Loves comes easy to you as a child, and you need to give love as a child would so you can find your empress. (Assuming you're a male). If you're a female you will become the empress. Things are up in the air right now, suspended. It could go any direction. It's up to you to steer it towards love. CHOOSE LOVE. People will follow you if you choose love. Don't choose the dark side (though it can be fun and there are many friends).... hmmmmm maybe choose the dark side? Fuck if I know. You're young, you have plenty of choices ahead of you. I see good things, but remember your childhood always and cherish it.
>>
>>18554783
will I ever get a chance with her? is she interested in me?
Thank youc:
>>
>>18554709
Beloved, not at the moment ,BUT in the within the next few months you are gonna meet someone pretty nice. Use your intuition and romance will come your way.
>>
>>18554816
thank you, everyone tells me to stop looking so I guess i should just let time do its thing c:
>>
>>18554783
Can I have a short term reading regarding Maggie and I?
>>
File: 22.png (87KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
87KB, 480x415px
>>18554783

Do I still have a chance with my ex gf? We left off on a bad note but I really fuckin miss her.
>>
>>18554830
>five of diamonds
this card fell out of my deck during a shuffle. you should look towards what's fun and enjoyable to yourself, use that as inspiration.

>>18554832
>ace of diamonds
Yes, you will, and you will acquire something new that will lead you to this place, my guess is a new acquaintance or friend.

>>18554868
>King of hearts
at first this was a definite yes...

but as I was playing with the cards and thinking about this, two more cards fell out of my deck, so it's telling us something.
>five of spades
>four of hearts

at the center of the issue is five of spades, something emotional that seems to be bothering her, my guess is that she wants to commit and loves you but is not sure about it.

two reds though, so you'll get through it!
>>
>>18554919
>five of diamonds

Thank you!
>>
>>18554902
Thanks dude
>>
Rad Ryan is still in the house! Reply to this with an image, your gender, your age, and a question and I will do my damnedest to be as random and as precise as possible!!
>>
>>18554717
Wow what a beautiful place. Beloved, not right now, there somethings that need to fall in place before visiting a place like this.
As for ever again, there is something better. Like WAY BETTER!
The earth is a beautiful place you are going to see many incredible sights in you life. I'm excited for you!
>>
>>18554937

What did she do to fuck up her career so badly, if anything?
>>
File: yogi.jpg (16KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
16KB, 250x223px
>>18554937

Male 32

Does AH still think about me? Is there a possibility of us getting back together?
>>
File: Snapchat-1775170093271925669.jpg (118KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1775170093271925669.jpg
118KB, 540x960px
>>18554937
whale mom please read my fortune.
f/20, general reading.
>>
>>18554911
>Two of spades.
short term separation, I had dropped an eight of spades while shuffling and thinking about it so it looks like someone's work might be getting in the way.

>>18554915
>nine of diamonds
yes, there's a light in the darkness, so you still have a chance! be patient and all will be well.
>>
24 m scorpio

Am I meant to stay with my current gf forever
>>
>>18554958
If you even have to ask that, you clearly don't.

Nigga u dumb
>>
>>18554959

Nigga gtfo
>>
>>18554961
nigga how bout u say that to my face and not online and see what happens

smdh bitch nigga
>>
>>18554955
>looks like someone's work might be getting in the way.

Would be her work then. She is the busy one out of us

If you get a chance, can you do a read to see if we will actually end up dating?
>>
>>18554963

Lmao you type like a nigga too nigga
>>
File: 1400718207108.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1400718207108.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>18554937
Female, 21
What's going through his head, he is just going to leave me?
>>
>>18554783
Love reading please....
>>
File: Benevolent ruler.png (96KB, 158x374px) Image search: [Google]
Benevolent ruler.png
96KB, 158x374px
>>18554947
>>18554937

D'oh.
Male
>>
>>18554947
I said reply with an image, gender, your age.... I get nothing from you? And still I'm gonna give you a damn good reading. Cause that's what you deserve. King of Pentacles reversed, Temperence reversed, Five of Cups reversed, Nine of Swords reversed, and Eight of Cups Reversed as the primary card.

I sense that she could have been too domineering or controlling, perhaps she wanted things to be a certain way so bad that everyone around her couldn't stand her. And she was also very impatient. Most of all though, I see her pursuing a fantasy that isn't real. (Don't we all do this?) There is the lesson of learning when to lose her, and according to you she lost badly. Let's examine that. You say she fucked up her career "so badly." Maybe it's you who needs perspective on what fucking up badly really means. She could be right where she needs to be, spiritually, mentally, emotionally. Financially she could be a wreck but hey, she's got other things going for her, it's not the end of the world. Get yourself a soda.
>>
>>18554919
>King of hearts
Okay i kinda see it now i think. Hope it will be good.. I will keep these in mind thank you
>>
File: tmp_23174-IMG_5612-2083598849.jpg (359KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23174-IMG_5612-2083598849.jpg
359KB, 1280x960px
>>18554937

24 male scorpio

Love reading for me and her
>>
>>18554783
Love reading please

I'm interested in a girl "L", im unsure of whether she's interested in me as well...i really like her and would like to develop something
>>
>>18554890
Thank you, Ryan. I greatly appreciate the reading. I'll keep what you've said in mind. :)
>>
>>18554981
if you cant tell, shes not.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>18554937
Female
Are my ex and I done for good now?
>>
>>18554720
Beloved, you are interested,but it doesn't seem like anything will come to fruition at the moment. As a matter of fact it seems very unlikely the relationship will move in a positive way.
>>
File: IMG_1243.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
>>18554937

Sagitarrius
Male
What can i do to have my crush "Beth" like me? I think she's interested but i would like know if i can do anything to deepen her interest? Any advice is appreciated
>>
>>18554952
Nine of Pentacles, The World, Seven of Swords, Death reversed, and The Emperor as the primary card.

I pulled Death reversed. This is the ultimate sign that you need to MOVE ON. You're stuck in this past and it's never going to work again. She may still think of you... she may even still like you (ITS POSSIBLE) but it will never WORK again. There was some kind of betrayal and that wound won't heal. You need to look into the guidance of your inner father figure and imagine what your father would do. Be strong move on. I see self-sufficiency. You don't need this relationship. Pursue the things you do need and they will complete you. I promise.
>>
File: 1477900233556.jpg (92KB, 600x929px) Image search: [Google]
1477900233556.jpg
92KB, 600x929px
>>18554919
>>18554783
I really dunno what to expect but ask.
How my unrequited crush is doing? Is she alright? I mean, all that time I pretty much grew with apathy and can't trust people anymore cuz of her. But I keep wondering what could've happen if she were to stand near me sometimes. This apathy only made me weaker, if anything. To cut short, is she alright and doing fine? Does she think about me and smirk sometimes? I came out as a romantic prince more than any serious encounter now to think of that...
>>
>>18554996

Thank you.
>>
>>18554988
Damn. Hoping you are wrong. But it probably wont work out

But, My gut is kinda saying that it may workout with her anyway..
>>
>>18554975

Ahh, so she was herself in the workplace. Makes sense. Thanks rad ryan.
>>
>>18554938
thanks
>>
>>18554953
Two of Pentacles, Queen of Wands reversed, Four of Pentacles, The Sun, and Queen of Swords reversed as the primary card.

You are bitchy. Sorry. It's what the cards say. But also fun. Your dolls must love you because you are so much fun. You emit positivity, but you can use it to take advantage of people sometimes, and when you do they're caught off guard. You manage your time really well. And you have a lot of stability. Your precious dolls look up to you!
>>
>>18554977

Mr Ryan dude, can you do mine please?
>>
>>18555016
thank you so much! my dolls and i liked your reading!
>>
>>18554971
Page of Swords, The Lovers reversed, Justice reversed, Seven of Wands Reversed, and The Star reversed for the primary card.

You have a tough time ahead of you. It seems there's disharmony between the two of you and a lot of unfairness. Dishonesty for sure. (It's apparent because you need to ask me what's going on in his head, someone you don't even know and ultimately only he knows what's going on in his head). There's a lot of despair and discouragement going on. He used to be more talkative and curious and gregarious, now he's basically just given up. Sorry. I wish I had better news.
>>
>>18554807
Beloved A does and yup she misses how it was between y'all!
>>
>>18554977
>>18555017
Be patient my friend, I have a lot of people to go through.
Shit I drew four of the same cards as last reading... Oh well... gonna go through with it anyway.
Justice, The Lovers, Seven of Wands reversed, Page of Swords, and Nine of Cups reversed as the primary card.

There's good news and bad news, of course (as with all things). Good news there's a lot of harmony in your relationship and I see it going very well (you are in love it's clear) but there is some dissatisfaction gnawing at you and I don't know where it's coming from exactly. Your love life is fine, full of fairness in the give and take department. You're giving something up for each other (that's expected). You guys are very energetic and you do creative things for each other, and that's really cool. Keep on doing it. You guys are doing a good job together. Just work on whatever you feel is causing you dissatisfaction, it may be something external. You might need a new gaming system. Help yourself to what the world offers you a bit more.
>>
>>18555039
Is there a light at the end of the road or some hope? Dishonesty about what? ):
>>
>>18555064

Could it be something sexual? I swing both ways.
>>
>thinking some stupid faggot on 4chan knows the future

You are all retarded
>>
>>18555062
I say always have faith. You're young, opportunities will arise if you seek them out.
>>
>>18555070

Open ya third eye bish

Do some acid
>>
File: c011.jpg (293KB, 800x1273px) Image search: [Google]
c011.jpg
293KB, 800x1273px
>>18554937
F
They gunna call me?
Or what?
>>
>>18555070
You clearly have no idea about divination.
>>
File: Beyonce-HD-Images-15.jpg (437KB, 1500x904px) Image search: [Google]
Beyonce-HD-Images-15.jpg
437KB, 1500x904px
>>18554937
Female
Yo Ryan will I meet a qt Korean boy?
>>
>>18555083
I know that it's stupid shit for suckers like you.
>>
File: 1324854545-cobra-face.jpg (14KB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
1324854545-cobra-face.jpg
14KB, 300x209px
>>18555055
Good, I'm not going to talk to her still or even look in her direction. I want her to suffer.
>>
Hello, dear friends. I will pull three cards each for the first six (6) people to give me a name that you identify with and also a question. Yes/no questions will be ignored.
>>
>>18555093
Yikes, beloved. She must of hurt you bad
>>
>>18554966
>ace of spades
this is what I first drew, by the one card reading this was a definite no, but I felt like it could be elaborated on, so I got two more cards while shuffling.
>ace of clubs
>Jack of Hearts

not looking good, and the reason is because it looks like one of you wants to start a family, but the other is aghast at the reality, and probably the financial straights of raising a child.

>>18554972
be patient, and you will find love.

>>18554981
>>18554985
>Ten of Diamonds
dropped this, so that means yes, but this seemed to be more complex so I shuffled until I dropped a few more cards.

>Ten of hearts
>The Joker

I feel that you're being pessimistic on what L thinks about you, 10s of hearts AND diamonds means nothing but great things, the joker however means that surprises are in store for you, so I feel like she is interested in you, but she's being a tease about it.

chin up bro, you'll make it!

>>18555002
an awkward query gets and awkward reading
>Ace of spades
>Four of diamonds
>King of clubs
no. she doesn't, she's changed, and it looks like she's thinking about financial security, at the will of her father.

in the future I will not take queries on what querents think of other people.
>>
>>18555097
Stephnie
Romantic: Will I meet anyone worth my time?
>>
>>18554986
The Hanged Man reversed, Seven of Cups, The Moon reversed, Eight of Pentacles, and Page of Pentacles as the primary card.

The main thing I'm getting from this spread is you need to be more focused on your job situation. Your ex and you aren't getting back together due to the confusion and anxiety that would cause. You may have wishful thinking, but believe me, it does not look pretty if you choose to get back together. It would take a lot of maturity that you guys don't have. You have a lot of indecision, you're not sure what's going to happen or where to go or who to put your trust into now that you're partners gone. Your job will be your saving grace, something you can rely on.
>>
>>18555097
Ellie
Can you tell me where things are headed with this guy I like?
>>
>>18555097

The Shah
Is she suitable to field?
>>
>>18555101
>not looking good, and the reason is because it looks like one of you wants to start a family, but the other is aghast at the reality, and probably the financial straights of raising a child.

Eh, We are both in college and 20/21 so I can't see that at all. But one really never knows.

I wonder if there is a way to change the current course with her.
>>
>>18555097
mina
love reading?
>>
>>18555097
Melanie
What's his problem, what is he hiding from me?
>>
>>18555097
Meg
How do I get closer to following my intended path?
>>
File: Arnie.jpg (84KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Arnie.jpg
84KB, 600x400px
>>18555100
>She must of hurt you bad

Not really, but i want this to be a lesson.
>>
>>18555097
>tfw I just missed Rustig
FML
>>
>>18555103
Need: Inverted Seven of Swords. You have confused intentions with a relationship. Confused bait brings confused fish.
Hidden Need: Inverted Judgement. You will find the same problems in love you've found before.
Solution: Inverted Hanged Man. Stop trying to conform. Start valuing your weirdness. The more you try to be normal, the further from it you fall.
>>
>>18554995
The Devil, The High Priestess, Six of Pentacles reversed, The Magician reversed, Ace of Cups reversed as the primary card.

You are a slave to materialism and bondage and manipulation...but you like it. You have good intuition and you are very skilled at flirting and manipulating. Things will go your way if you try, but you have to put in the effort. I always say try being creative. There's something building up inside of you that's been dammed up and you can try to express this with "Beth," she will listen. If you have a relationship it will be a very selfish one (perhaps on both of your parts) and you will be neglecting some major aspects of yourselves that need work. But I say wtf go for it. You guys have the devil on your side (this can be a very good thing)! But don't take it too far...
>>
>want to get into tarot cards
>have no actual tarot cards, just some binding of isaac cards
>read first card
>emperor
>teleport to my boss' office

Fucking tarot cards
>>
>>18555104
Thank you.
>>
>>18555111
Impending Event: Inverted Strength. This guy will pull the rug out from under your feet.
What you Can't Control: Ten of Swords. You can't control feeling awful. You can't make your life perfect. You'll feel frustration and confusion.
What you Can Control: Knight of Cups. You can adapt and react. You aren't helpless unless you give up in your heart. This guy will make you feel vulnerable, but that's not necessarily bad.
>>
>>18555116
>Eh, We are both in college and 20/21 so I can't see that at all. But one really never knows.
I must have misread the cards then. my fault, being new at this and all.

ace of clubs, signifies a need a contemplation on life's goals. face cards usually are pointing towards people, and in this case, someone very young, a child or someone with childish attitudes. the ace of spades means sudden change, ending, or transformation, like the death card in most tarot readings.

I hope that provides clarity, as I am admittedly not finding much myself for this reading.
>>
>>18555078
Knight of Swords, The Fool, Page of Swords reversed, The Hermit, and Chariot as the main card.

You've done your soul seeking on the matter, now it's your time to be impulsive. You have an opportunity to do something and you may think the ball is in their court but there's still more you can do. I suggest you call them and let them know how you feel. They are all talk and no action. So you're gonna have to be the one to step it up. Ultimately, victory will be yours. You have control over the situation. I pulled very important cards, I can tell this means a lot to you.
>>
>>18555114
I don't understand the question. Skipped. >>18555117
Your Situation: Inverted Nine of Swords. You've given up on love. You don't feel like you hav ea future. This is actually very good because you're open and willing to accept new things.
Your Love's Situation: A person of cultivated and strong emotions, someone who runs out into a storm to enjoy the thunder.
How you Meet: Inverted Temperance. Express yourself. You meet because this person is attracted to your passion.
>>
>>18555119
His Fear: Ten of Swords. Rejection.
His Problem: The Lovers. He loves you. He fears being told that you do not feel the same way. He is childish in this regard.
Your Feelings: King of Cups. You know what to do with one such as he.
>>
>>18555173

nice to see you again, rustig! hope you're doing well :)
>>
>>18555169
>the ace of spades means sudden change, ending, or transformation, like the death card in most tarot readings.
Could be that the relationship could take a major potentially positive turn? As its been trending neutral, something may happen for the better?

>ace of clubs
>Jack of Hearts
Could be that she may be starting to doubt the course she wishes to take with School, potentially because of sudden family issues involving her youngest sister?

Really this seems like it can go any way, and is really just inconclusive
>>
>>18555173
thanks
>>
>>18555138
Thanks my dude
>>
>>18555121
Your Intended Path: Five of Wands. Conflict and petty competition.
Your Barrier: Inverted Seven of Swords. You love petty thrills over high quality resources.
Your Ultimate Result: Seven of Cups. Indecision and ambiguity. You must define yourself.
>>
>>18555097
K
Will i be able to do good next semester? Romance/school
>>
I'll do some more. Hit me up. I'm terse tonight because I'm trying a different style dear friends. Please forgive my roughness. I thought that doing more readings than three would be desired.
>>
>>18555090
Judgement, The Lovers reversed, Seven of Cups, Ten of Cups reversed, and King of Swords for the primary card.
It looks bad honestly. Like Lovers reversed and Ten of Cups reversed both mean bad things to a love reading. But lets look on the bright side, you have a love ahead of you that that has clear thinking and intellectual power. Perhaps the catch is he's not Korean? Be open to all options and you may even experience a rebirth into a new relationship that fulfills all of your fantasies. I hope you find your qt Korean boy but maybe you should be looking for someone less submissive than a Korean (stereotyping lol).
>>
>>18555097
I am having trouble focusing on my projects. I have one large project which is a group effort with other people, a smaller project which is a family-oriented effort, and far too many hobby-like projects that I'm interested in. Right now, my boss wants me to focus on one of my hobby-like projects- to sell the stuff I make, and I'm having cold feet about this.

what must I do to set myself and my projects straight?

>>18555193
it -is- inconclusive, and I'm not sure what I feel about it. either way, I'm done reading tonight, thank you all who have queried, I may be back sometime in the future!
>>
>>18555231
Jun.
What's the best I can do to be original and catch her attention?

Thank you fampai.
>>
>>18555231
Will I find love before my 30s or am I just unlovable?
>>
Female
Will money situation ever improve?
>>
>>18555231

mariko
may i have a love reading too? or if you can describe my future boyfriend. thanks
>>
>>18555231
Male
How can I become a better person for others? I have a tendency to be a bit detached, but it's a learned thing, and I want to know how to learn a new way of living.
>>
>>18555223
What You Should Do: inverted Three of Cups. Don't party. Study. Take things seriously for once.
What you Will Do: Inverted Queen of Wands. Jealously watch people party and fail to make real friendships because guilt and frustration sour you.
What you Could Do: King of Wands. Party when you gotta, but focus on what will make your life easier in ten years (not ten hours).
>>
>>18555238
>it -is- inconclusive, and I'm not sure what I feel about it. either way, I'm done reading tonight, thank you all who have queried, I may be back sometime in the future!

Thanks anyway. I'll just see how it goes with her. My gut still says to keep at it, though some friends are telling me to just stop trying
>>
>>18555097
>Aleksandr

What will happen with Maggie? Will a further relationship develop? Will we remain just friends? or?
>>
>>18555231
Ryan. Do people like my readings?
>>
>>18555097
oooooh I hope you're well
good to see you in again!
>>
>>18555189
Thank you. I come in rarely because my life is moving quickly. I apologize. If I had the energy I'd help anon all day long.
>>
>>18555242
Situation: Inverted Nine of Coins. You've found yourself intrigued and dependent emotionally on something unexpected. You're happy, but in a strange way.
Reflex: inverted Knight of Pentacles. Act like a crying, pathetic whiner and retreat because things are really tricky and you feel UNCOMFORTABLE. This card is all about discomfort. This is your major battle right now. Are you strong enough to be uncomfortable for her?
Suggested Action: Inverted King of Cups. Tender emotion. Distinguish yourself from her. She is utterly REPULSED by the notion that she'd have to mother you.
>>
File: 1483725720503.png (80KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483725720503.png
80KB, 590x590px
>>18555101
>an awkward query
Sorry, can't think of anything for years...
>>
>>18555221
Thanks.

How do I go about defining myself?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18555171
Thank you so very much.
Have a lovely evening.
>>
>>18555231
Lyons.
query at >>18555238 please
>>
>>18555283
Wow, interesting as fuck.

Thank you, Rustig. I'll try to make the best out of this situation.
>>
>>18555231
Liz
How will my trip to see him go?
>>
>>18555231
Aleksandr

Query @ >>18555262
>>
>>18555238
Attraction: Queen of Wands. You would like the money and easy social life agreement would bring you. It would be a real boon.
Repulsion: Inverted King of Wands. You'll feel like you're selling out.
Consideration: Inverted Five of CUps. No one ever gets to live a pristine life where they never sell out ever. Everyone has to make their daily bread. Are you really better than everyone else? Would the lack of money bring you as much comfort as the money?
>>
>>18555231
What are my friend's intentions?
>>
>>18555243
Hope: Your hard work will develop a lovable personality.
Fear: Seven of Swords. Your sinister side and bitterness will keep everyone from you.
Reality: King of Swords. You are able to relate to others lovingly when you are mentally sane and stable. When that happens you will achieve your goals.
>>
>>18555231

Heya

Rasa
Male
How can I stop being so negative and fearful / anxious all the time?
>>
>>18555246
Your Love Future in:
A Week: Inverted Two of Wands. You don't know where to go or what to look for. You feel strange and like a stranger. Just be careful now. Act like a tourist in a foreign bar.
A Year: Queen of Wands. You're confident and happy. You feel as if you know what you want.
Five Years: The Emperor: You have become seasoned and strong. You have your own empire, and seek another empire to join with.
>>
>>18555401

thank you, i guess i won't find someone new until next year then
>>
>>18555401
I'm looking for a love reading as well
M
thank you :)
>>
>>18554498
Am I actually capable?
>>
>>18555248
Difficulty: Inverted Two of Wands. You don't know which direction in which to go. You're uncertain where to place your efforts.
Healing Path One: Seven of Wands. Trust in your path. Trust in your goodness. Trust in your basic wisdom. This will lead to solid ground.
Healing Path Two: Page of Coins. Focus on learning a new trade. This is even better, as it leads to future riches.
>>
>>18555231
what kind of career would be ideal for me?
all I need is to get started kinda stuck with no idea what to do, I miss real life.
>>
>>18555231
Lip
How can I fix my current relationship?

Thanks in advance
>>
trading
>>
Read me
>>
>>18555523
You will find love but she'll have 3 legs namean
You probably have real tiny weiner
You have holes in your underwear
>>
Still here doing readings guys. I really need to learn my tarot cards and every reading helps me learn the intimate knowledge of the card. Respond to this post with an image and a song (any song) and your gender and a question and I will give you a reading.
>>
File: wood-nature-sunny-forest.jpg (390KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
wood-nature-sunny-forest.jpg
390KB, 1280x853px
>>18555635
Can I get a reading please?
Male
What are my friend's "S" intentions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1gl0M3Z_VM
>>
>>18555635
>>18555308
female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwpWZVG5SsQ
>>
File: 7CDWQMIL1Zo.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
7CDWQMIL1Zo.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
>>18555635
hey hi, I'm still here
>>18555473
male https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epkjziibk0Y

>what matters is what you and I don't really do anything :(
>>
>>18555635
male
why hasn't she messaged me?
>>
File: IMG_1136.png (486KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.png
486KB, 640x1136px
>>18555635
Male
General reading for the year

https://youtu.be/ZPCAvzIFY-s
>>
File: Reiuji.Utsuho.full.1116921.jpg (175KB, 600x866px) Image search: [Google]
Reiuji.Utsuho.full.1116921.jpg
175KB, 600x866px
>>18555635
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffd4mxYicbs

Do I have any chances with E? What's the best attitude I can adopt?

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18555649
Judgement reversed, King of Swords reversed, Four of Swords reversed, Eight of Cups, and Queen of Wands reversed.

I'm sensing a lot of aggression here. Maybe you guys got in a fight recently? One of you just wants to escape to a differently reality but you must face the reality of the situation. I'm aware that your friend doesn't really understand his intentions himself because he lacks the self awareness. Sorry kinda bad reading lol
>>
>>18555685
We haven't fought, but there is some tension in there. I think he's hiding something from me, but I don't know what exactly is.

Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>18555652
The World, The Hanged Man reversed, Five of Wands reversed, Six of Wands reversed, The Devil reversed is the primary card.

I see some good things in here and also some bad things, that's the way it goes. The good news is I see you breaking free from some shackles that you had, maybe from long distance communication. Your speech will be free and you will talk about many things that you've seen in the world since you last saw him. But there is some conflict avoidance and egoism going on. There's a power struggle and right now you're not sure where it's gonna stand (and fall). But you're willing to give yourself up for the sake of your relationship. This is good. I hope your visit goes well. Pretty song.
>>
>>18555664
The Hierophant, The Emperor, The High Priestess, Page of Pentacles, and Queen of Wands for the primary card. I see a very good career in your future, whatever you may choose. And you should choose something that's well established, has a firm foundation. So I wouldn't recommend you being an artist (though I love art and it pains me to say that) although... I did pull the High Priestess which means you have a good intuition and inner guidance. Your boss will be very exuberant and will fill you with joy actually (he/she won't be boring. Your new job will manifest itself when it is ready for you (and you will be ready for it I am sure).
>>
File: 876.jpg (154KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
876.jpg
154KB, 750x733px
>>18555673
Forgot my image and song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K533gW3boIY
>>
>>18555674
Queen of Swords, Seven of Swords, Two of Pentacles reversed, Two of Cups reversed, The Hirophant reversed for the main card.

I read that you will try and challenge the status quo in a way that causes you harm. Maybe you try and sell your artwork and no one buys it and you feel bad? Something like that. You are challenging the status quo when you should relax and let the powers that be steer you towards your goals. There's too many people in your life right now and it's stifling your creativity. You need more independence in your life. Don't let life sneak up on you though, it's going to do that.
>>
>>18555732
what do you think i should do ? I can't decide, i have zealot-like convictions of things that are beyond me

i don't think ill falter them, problem is the ideals seem to go against reality, its not that i believe the ideals are wrong Its one of those things that are hard to realize

so what should i do?
>>
>>18555706
thanks. i guess we'll see
>>
>>18555732
Thank you, that's very promising to say the least. Seems like Hierophant pops up a lot in my case. The only hickup is I have no idea what to choose.
>>
>>18555673
>>18555743
The Hanged Man, Page of Pentacles, Five of Swords reversed, Two of Wands, Seven of Pentacles reversed as primary card.

Things are up in the air right now. I can see that with the hanged man card. You feel like you're sacrificing a lot for her and getting nothing in return. There's a lot of ways you could read these cards, especially as a career reading. There's a new job or something or a new task in yours or her job. The point is her job might be distracting her from you. You may have acted impulsively or said something she didn't want to hear but you're just gonna have to give it time and see what works with her and what doesn't work. Be open to change. Welcome the new day. Things will work out for you if you can just embrace the changes that will come in your relationship. (Sorry my readings are so shitty I'm new)
>>
>>18555770
thanks for the reading

dont know what to think of it, i ruined it myself because because of something stupid and now we dont talk.. dont know if she even likes me anymore
>>
>>18555675
Five of Wands, Ten of Cups, The Empress reversed, Eight of Cups reversed, and Page of Pentacles reversed for the primary card.

I think you need to focus on the long term relationship that you have in mind. Right now you're freaking out about what's going to happen now and what the next step to take is that you're not focused on the journey with E that's ahead. I suggest you take some E with E and see what we see. You might even end up married, I pulled the Ten of Cups which is a marriage and harmony loveydovey card. The Empress reversed worries me. Maybe you're too dependent on E and worrying about how everything is going. There's always tension and conflict in relationships but our human brains think that's normal and fun. So have fun! See where the road takes you. If you can bring E along bring E along, but there are plenty of other people you can invite to come on your journey. The world is filled with so many people. Almost all of these people will help you if you get to know them. Trust your friends. You will find love.
>>
>>18555675
Oh I loved your song by the way, it was my favorite :)
>>
>>18555635
Yo its me
the one who had the queen of swords as a primary card
>>18554456

im interested about the angel you told me awhile ago
can you go and say hi for me and beg him to give me some life hacks
I feel like a goddamn failure today

>>18554384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMXWi5R3K7Q
>>
>>18555821
I forgot
Gender Female, sorry
>>
File: tmp_146041480091825221973480721.png (2MB, 1275x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_146041480091825221973480721.png
2MB, 1275x1920px
>>18555635
Hi there. Thanks for this in advance.
Male
https://youtu.be/U8glnbZeWTk
Why am I in this situation and what can if so to make the most out of it?
>>
>>18555799
Thank you very much! It was an interesting reading; I'll keep it in mind. There is one thing, though:

>I suggest you take some E with E and see what we see.

I didn't quite get what you meant with this. Would you mind telling me?

>>18555801
I'm really glad to know this! Is my favorite band :)

Thank you again!
>>
>>18555821
I pulled The Magician, The Hermit (reversed), Six of Cups, Five of Swords reversed, and The World reversed.

So there's something going on that you need to attend to in order to complete your world. In order for you to have complete fulfillment. You may look into the past to your childhood in order to find the magical skills you need to rise above the everyday grind and do something extraordinary. Are you lonely? The Hermit reversed means isolation, loneliness and withdrawal. If you want you can skype me (ryan.bry) lol. Be open to change. The angel is coming to you. He will appear in the form of a person who wants to lift all of your burdens away. But.... you're gonna have to put in some effort (which based on your prior reading I believe you have the skill and work ethic to accomplish your goal.) Have a great time on your journey.
>>
File: 1484868370134.jpg (55KB, 564x567px) Image search: [Google]
1484868370134.jpg
55KB, 564x567px
>>18555635
Male
Will throw girl that is dear to me, A, and I rekindle what we had?

https://youtu.be/7pNkFnzGF3A
>>
>>18555839
Ecstasy. It's a drug. It makes you feel euphoric (I've never done it but my friend said he had religious experiences on it and he felt like Jesus was helping him through everything and he had so much love for the world).
>>18555831
Ace of Wands reversed, Six of Cups reversed, Three of Pentacles reversed, Eight of Cups, Nine of Cups reversed as the primary card.

You're mostly in your situation because you're a dreamer and an escapist. You have big dreams and big ideas but you lack the planning and skill to realize them. You're like a child who is trying to play at being an adult but you need time to be a child and grow. There's a lack of teamwork thing going on so you must have managed to fuck something up with someone who was important to you when you could have been working with them to better your situation. You're also materialistic even though you're a dreamer and that's a dangerous combination. I think to make the most out of the situation you need to focus on reality. What in life satisfies you. What gives you the good feelings that you need to survive. We all need our brain candy, what's yours? Focus on the little things that give you joy and don't look into the past so much. Let the future be. The future is now. Just look at the internet. I'm reading your fortune from miles away! That alone should give you satisfaction. Times are strange for all of us, but we're doing the best we can dammit.
>>
trading
>>
>>18555856
Sorry I don't understand. Throw girl?
>>
>>18555853
Kek you'll be disappointed, im asocial as fuck but thanks for the offer though
will try to find out what that situation is all about :D

If you want to ask for an i-ching in return just tell me
im not so sure if its accurate or not but i'll do my best and keep up the good work, its a big world out there!
>>
>>18555875
Bahahaha fucking phone auto correct, the girl*

Sorry about that
>>
>>18555879
yeah i'd like an i-ching reading. will i ever have a baby? I just want a baby so goddamn bad. doesn't matter if it's accurate or not it's fun to play with.
>>
>>18555885
>>18555856
Three of Cups reversed, Death, Knight of Cups reversed, Five of Wands, and Five of Pentacles as the primary card.

I think in order for you to move forward with A you need to put what's in the past away. Forget everything you knew about A. Things are going to change. What you had in the past may have boosted your spirits and made you a romantic with unflagging fervor but there's some tension going on and it needs to die. The tension needs to die!!!! Your relationship could possibly go into a state of poverty if you don't embrace change. Maybe she's gonna have a completely different wardrobe, maybe she's gonna start kissing other guys. She's going to change and you need to accept that with whatever you can. Knight of Cups is a romance card and reversed it can mean jealousy and moodiness, I'm sensing this is on your part not hers. Give her space. It'll work out. I'm sure it will.
>>
>>18555903
Thanks for the reading appreciate it, I guess I'll do my best not to text her even though I know she's going through a lot of shit right now and texts me.
>>
>>18555886
Welp
heres what I got, not really sure if this is somehow related when it comes to having a baby
perhaps this is more focused on a relationship you have or a person of interest

46, Advancing
Line 3:
Advancing in an empty city.
>A goal heading into something that does not have too much of a value
Line 4:
The king brings offerings at Mount Qi.
>Everything seems to be well and balanced regarding that situation
Line 5:
By persisting, your situation will improve and things will get better

Changing to:
47, Confined
There is a progress but some of the words that are said were dishonest but you can still turn the situation into something positive
if you know enough
>>
>>18555922
>keep on keeping on even though life is pointless
thanks Obama

seriously though, thanks for the reading.
>>
New Thread:

>>18555931
>>
>>18554847
ty pal
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.