[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Bowie Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (60KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 1180x842px
This thread is for anyone being visited by Bowie in their sleep

This month I have been visited 4 times by different eras of Bowie in my dreams. This sounds fucking insane but I have no explanation for it.

First the goblin king, then Ziggy, old Bowie, ashes Bowie, and lastly the thin white duke

What the fuck is happening /x/
>>
Accidentally typed 4, meant 5
>>
>>>/mu/ >>>/tv/ are related boards to your post. This is a slow board.
>>
Bowie was big into fashion >>>/fa/ and an international celeb >>>/int/ was into politics >>>/pol/ ... this is a slow board. Going to go browse >>>/ck/ now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc4efBM_9JM Are you Bret McKenzie?
>>
>>18491844
The blackstar prophecy has been fulfilled.
Someone out there figured out Lucifer is not just a fallen angel, he is the angel of all the fallen.
Hell is a beautiful place now. Bowie gave his life for Lucifer and is being rewarded big time for it.
>>
>>18491844
ur a faggot
>>
i actually had a bowie dream the other day, not much of a bowie fan myself and i ignored his death but it was definitely him in my dream.

this thread kinda made me interested
>>
File: 1473860125369.jpg (51KB, 489x648px) Image search: [Google]
1473860125369.jpg
51KB, 489x648px
DUDE.

Some weeks after Bowie passed I had a dream I met him in a bar-type place. Well, i saw him exit and followed him out. I think persued him saying "he never died, he never died." it must have bothered him cause he turned around, now with an Eldrich fleshy face, and it kind of put in a freeze as he started to loom over me. A evil, cartoony Iggy Pop and a third guy came out of the dark streets to huddle around me. And that's where the dream ends.

Months before that, and Bowie's death, i had a dream where the thin white duke was whipping me while a sat on a bed, wrapped in sheets and feeling ashamed.
>>
File: blog-0392.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
blog-0392.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>18491844
Yes I was, I can't remember it that much but here it is
>In a bar with friends, I beleive it was some bar in Worcester Mass I've been to before (Hotel Vernon off of Kelly Square)
>I see out the door that there is a parade and I run outside.
>I run back inside to tell my friends to come out and the entire bar is empty but the bartender
>It's David Bowie
>He tells me to "Go back and find them"
>I tell him "but this is where my friends where"
>Tells me something I can't remember then ends it with "but they are marching outside now"
>Go back out to the parade
>Bowie is now wereing a slender black suit and conducting the parade from the front. Somewhat reminded me of that shitty My Chemical Romance music video.
>I get confused and wake up.
>>
>>18492569
WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!
How, how did you have the same dream I had?
>>
hi rhiannon
>>
>>18492569
The part I couldn't remember. I asked if he died and he said something like "it doesn't matter".
>>
File: costanza.jpg (331KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
331KB, 5000x5000px
>>18491844
>I have no explanation for it.
IT'S A DREAM
>>
File: bigboss002.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bigboss002.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
"The Man Who Sold The World"
>Blackstar about his death
>Literally a track called "Lazarus"
He fucking sold the world on his death, this is the greatest performance piece of all time. He ain't dead, bitch.
>>
>>18492622
I take that back, having not seen this in years and now with what I think I know, it's relatable. When I left the bar it was basically this but in Kelly Square Worcester Mass and replace Gerard Way with Bowie.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8
>After the dream, it felt very real, almost like some Freddie Kruger shit.
>>
File: hotel-vernon-the-ship-room_raw.jpg (71KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hotel-vernon-the-ship-room_raw.jpg
71KB, 600x400px
>>18492569
I'm still taken back by this...
>I even remember him steping out from the bar and walking out the door. I chased him and that's when he was the conductor of the parade.
>More pics of Hotel Vernon
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
Interesting, I just had a dream in which he comes out near the end or me waking up. Like most dreams, there are fragments, but let me tell you about his part. It was some get together, I remember rushing with my arms full of items, and then there he was just standing behind me. Dressed in a blue vest and white shirt, helping out then some dude just starts shit with him. I remember him groaning his name like he was pissed he was there. Now aparently i had some issue with that guy as well because David Bowie and I were trying to aprehend him.
>>
>>18492569
Anon, if you come back please try to remember more of your dream.
>We had the same one.
>>
i met him after i became lucid in a dream, once i met him I was no longer lucid
>>
these larpers...

s m h.
>>
>>18492930
>So you don't take anything seriously here?
Seriously, your condecening attitude is unwarranted, especially in a thread that is extremely plasusable. Why not troll some tulpa threads? I had this dream and an anon above basically just repeated me, I assure you I am not Larping here.
>>
Bowie bump
>>
>>18492748
Sorry dude that's all I remember sadly. It is crazy as fuck though!
>>
>>18492569
Do you have sauce on that pic. A friend showed that to me and I forget what it is
>>
File: Bowie.gif (2MB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie.gif
2MB, 300x241px
>tfw you'll never meet Bowie in your wet dreams

why
>>
I've been thinking about him a lot too

I dont think he's dead
>>
>>18491844
>>18492640
The fact that there was no funeral was suspicious to me. He was apparently "secretly cremated without any of his family or friends present"
However I don't think he faked his death as such
>>18492569
>i had a dream where the thin white duke was whipping me while a sat on a bed, wrapped in sheets and feeling ashamed.
lucky bastard
>>
>>18494808
>what doth life?
Xavier Renegade Angel
>>
Whats with the rampant faggotry on X? Trump should go full Hitler as soon as possible and start gassing degenerates and sluts.
>>
>>18492953
its just a cult of personality that deludes you into believing he's a live, or that he appears in your dreams.
>>
>>18495470
alive*
sorry, phoneposter.
>>
>>18495471
Bowie it's alive, he just went underground like Elvis.
>>
i think he did a ritual and his death was intentional. His whole last album was about death and black star video has an extreme amount of occult symbolism
>>
>>18491844
Yeah I also had a really intense dream about him 3 or 4 days ago. I didn't write it down but from memory then Bowie both was and wasn't dead and he was conducting some kind of weird cosmic orchestra with the idea to decode to the audience some of the meaning from his life and work. There was more to it than that, which I can't remember but it was a very vivid dream.
>>
>>18495602
Oh yeah Tyler the Creator was in the audience and for some reason Bowie picked him out to do something, can't remember what though.
>>
Upboated
>>
quads say i dream of bowie tonight
>>
>>18495470
There is no delusion there. I personally think he's dead.
It just very odd how the anon before me posted the exact same dream aside from the parade part, that's why I find this compelling. I didn't think anything of the dream at the time, but it was vivid enough for me to recollect it a half a year later.
>>
>>18495447
Lol trying way too hard
>>
File: 1483496905147.jpg (81KB, 1008x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1483496905147.jpg
81KB, 1008x1020px
>mfw this thread
I had a dream about Bowie some days ago.
I can't remember all the details, but he and other unknown people were playing "Girl Loves Me" but a little bit different.
They were all in a big park, it was white and looked French/Greek.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.