[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 27

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes,
Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N

Previous thread: >>18392084
>>
First. Suck my magic dick
>>
>>18394356
Someone has too much free time and energy at hand to waste

Go read a Philip K. Dick book, nigger
>>
>>18394363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Tdd-adEEY
>>
Today's readings are brought to you by: PBR and Johnnie Walker!

I'll be using my personal favorite tarot deck, the Hallowen Tarot. The boring details are that it's based off of the Rider Waite system, but the suits have been changed to fit the theme, and some of the cards bear a slightly different meaning.

What I need to read you:
1. Your query
2. A simple colored shape that you can put your energy into/jive with (red square, purple triangle, yellow circle outlined in blue, etc. etc.)

Most importantly, remember that divination is merely revealing the most likely outcome based upon current circumstances, attitude, and actions. Modification of any of these may result in a different outcome from that divined.

Also, any and all feedback is extremely helpful and appreciated.
>>
Is anyone up to a trade? I do Tarot.
>>
>>18394356
>>18394363
Play nice children
>>
File: 1480668449846.gif (2MB, 529x519px) Image search: [Google]
1480668449846.gif
2MB, 529x519px
Fifth
>>
File: YRZPvaQ.jpg (1017KB, 2722x3629px) Image search: [Google]
YRZPvaQ.jpg
1017KB, 2722x3629px
>>18394369
Damn, forgot my picture!
>>
>>18394369
Future love reading ,please.. Am I getting there yet?
Red snowflake.

Thanks.
>>
>>18394369
Can I get a reading please?

Why is she being so distant?
White diamond
>>
>>18394369
Hi!
I want to know how will this trip go and how should I approach it. Is it gonna be fun or a failure?
Thank you
I choose the blue circle
>>
>>18394369
Does anyhting happen in my love life in the next few months?
Red purse
>>
>>18394369
Upwards rising moon, silver
I feel very alone right now. I feel like I just can't be happy
Help
>>
>>18394369
Should I become a musician?
Orange Triangle.
>>
May I get a reading?
I'm female and a taurus.
I want to know about my future decisions and what I might major in for a university
>>
>>18394369
How would she react if I try to confess her in future?
Purple circle with pink shine
>>
>>18394369
Colored shape: Yellow-green circle
Query: Why can't I make concentration meditation progress anymore or why is it harder for me to do now?
>>
>>18394369
What should i do with this girl? Should i just move on, talk to her, try dating her again?
purple circle
>>
File: mykayle.jpg (138KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
mykayle.jpg
138KB, 800x500px
>>18394345

if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you

The Divine Throne/Chariot.

The true name of the Egyptian sun god Ra was revealed to Isis through an elaborate trick. This gave Isis complete power over Ra and allowed her to put her son Horus on the throne. [4]
>>
>>18394369
What will happen between a guy I met yesterday and me?
Green circle
>>
>>18394369
Is Maddy still mad at me? How does she feel about me?
Sky-blue Circle
>>
that's an amazing op image
>>
>>18394369
Does Tim still like me?
Red triangle
>>
>>18394369
What will be the outcome with M and I. Especially over winter break?

Black Star
>>
File: 1478906274942.png (126KB, 651x648px) Image search: [Google]
1478906274942.png
126KB, 651x648px
>>18394369
My love life. Will it be better if I turn to online acquaintance or old-flames would knock my door soon?
>>
>>18394415
>Black Star
>>
>>18394379
The Moon reversed.

Indicative of subsiding emotions, worries, trauma, and stress.

I'd be willing to say you were hurt in the past, which has caused issues romantically for you since your last relationship. All is looking well for your future.

>>18394381
Two potentials here: If you're in a long-distance relationship, you're both better off finding something in-person.

If not, then she may be looking for something more. Not in a relationship, mind you, but in life itself. She might be wanting to further herself (career, personal, artistic, what have you), and your interests are standing in contrast to her's.
>>
>>18394419
sorry I forgot...
a blue wineglass
>>
>>18394430
1st one here..

Yeah ,my last relationship was quite awful.

Do you think I will find someone soon?
>>
>>18394369
Can you tell me the personality of my next girlfriend
Grey hexagon
>>
Resources for beginning Tarot? Any general advice?
>>
>>18394439
She'll be a dyke cutthroat biker
>>
>>18394369
how is shit about to go with this cute ass girl I just met Friday?
TLOP orange jew star
>>
>>18394369
Should I reconcile with the girl that I hurt a couple of months ago?
Pale White Circle (Like a full moon)
>>
>>18394437
Cheers, mate. I'll go ahead and hit yours up again.

Eight of Imps. Things are looking good for you, but don't sit back and hope it comes to you. Pursue what you're wanting, and you'll find it. Don't give up, friend.

>>18394382
Two of Imps reversed
Eight of Pumpkins reversed

Judging by this, you're a little bit of a control freak. Try and relax the reigns and have fun with your trip, and you'll enjoy yourself a little bit more. Try to not focus on the details nearly as much, and the rest will fall into place. Everything doesn't have to be planned to a T.
>>
>>18394450

learntarot is a fairly good website, also try this: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/ there's a good forum and you can browse all sorts of decks.
>>
>>18394369
I'm so conflicted. The one I want the most isn't clear then two other popped up. Love reading. What should I do? What's best for me?

Light purple circle.
>>
>>18394369
I want to known if its a good idea to leave my country to start a new life
Blue circle, ty
>>
>>18394478
Thank you!
>>
File: pastel 32505 - #fdc6e9.png (2KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
pastel 32505 - #fdc6e9.png
2KB, 540x540px
>>18394369
im excited for a read, thank you in advance anon!

What can I do to make R change and communicate better/more often?
pastel pink triangle
>>
>>18394478
Thank you so much for the follow up ,Corvidae.

Yeah ,I'm pursuing it ,don't worry.

Good luck ,mate.
>>
>>18394369
>1. Your query
Either general reading or just a call for awareness; are there things that should benefit me to know about? Whether there are things i should watch for or be careful with
>2. A simple colored shape that you can put your energy into/jive with (red square, purple triangle, yellow circle outlined in blue, etc. etc.)
Purple triangle, not because it was in your list but i called it yesterday in my query and never got a reading

Thanks!
>>
>>18394383
The Hanged Man
Four of Pumpkins reversed

Your issues concerning your love-life are self-imposed. You keep yourself in a state of stasis, due to your reluctance to let anyone in.I know it's hard, and that you've been hurt, but relax your defenses, and you'll have better luck. Not everyone is out to fuck you.
>>
>>18394484
Thanks anon
>>
>>18394369
Should I go on vacation with him?
blue square frame
>>
File: green lemon.jpg (32KB, 629x575px) Image search: [Google]
green lemon.jpg
32KB, 629x575px
>>18394369
I want to know how my science fair will go, I been stressing out all weekend on trying to making it perfect
>>
>>18394385
Six of Imps
Page of Ghosts

The traditional meanings don't hold much sway here, but let me to try to interpret on a gut-feel level:

Don't ignore your friends, and the people who would like to support you. You aren't alone, and there are those who will accept you regardless. Additionally, don't try and wear a mask. Stare your issue straight in its ugly fucking face, and let the aforementioned friends know what you're dealing with. It's not pretty, but they'll support you.

Cheers, friend.
>>
>>18394410
;) thanks bby

>>18394450
Don't overthink it. As >>18394484
said, aecletic is cool (mostly for ogling new decks). I prefer biddytarot for interpretation help.

But the main thing, as I said, is don't overthink it. Open yourself up, be a conduit. The symbolism knows itself, be there to interpret it. Have a gut feeling? Go with it. Don't have a gut feeling? That's cool, too, shit will come in time. Just like any other skill, it's a matter of practice.

Did I mention to not overthink it? Let it flow, and find your own way, friend.
>>
>>18394369
will P and I speak to each other this month?
turquoise Circle with a pale blue glow on the back

thank you very much
>>
>>18394386
Seven of Pumpkins
You are unlikely to find the reward which you seek. Re-evaluate your position and your motive.

>>18394392
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking?

Fool, reversed
Things will likely not end well, even if they seem promising at the beginning.
>>
>>18394369
There's this girl I'm interested in and I was wondering if it was worth pursuing or if anything will turn out from it?
Green triangle
>>
>>18394369
-I know this is asked a lot, but I would like a love reading, I have been very sad because of recent events related to it, so I would like to know some of this along with the future events.

-Dark blue star

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18394607
Gonna be the last one for now, sorry to those whom I didn't reach.

Hopefully someone else will grab you.

Cheers.
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
File: 1479063277138.gif (2MB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479063277138.gif
2MB, 181x200px
>>18394653

I dont need a trade but I can read for you if your want.
>>
>>18394657
Should I just say good bye, or is there something over the hill?
>>
>>18394607
>Re-evaluate your position and your motive.
Will do.
Thanks
>>
>>18394624
Thanks for the readings!
I couldn't get one, but I guess it was mean to be like that.
Have a nice afternoon!
>>
Just got my first tarot deck (had some oracle cards but they were boring), gonna do some readings.

All I need is name, age, and gender.

Feedback will be appreciated.
>>
Can anybody supply a reading?
>>
>>18394667
Gonzalo
male
>>
>>18394667
Oh and query too lol.
>>
>>18394667
>>18394670
hhaha, Its a good idea to start a new life in another country?ty
>>
>>18394667
L, 27, female
What will happen between a guy I met yesterday and me?
>>
>>18394657
Hello, I am this guy>>18394405 . If it helps I am male and Aries.
>>
>>18394679
Oh, feedback guaranteed!
>>
>>18394667
Should I reconsider my goals and plans?
Male, Roderick, 18.
>>
>>18394667
Andrei
Male
How many true friends I got left?
>>
>>18394657
Javier, 23, Male
Should I reconcile with the girl that I hurt a couple of months ago?
>>
>>18394689
Ooops meant for >>18394667
>>
>>18394667
Charles
Male
>>
>>18394667
Adi
F question is>>18394491
>>
>>18394667
Jair
Male
Query: Why can't I make concentration meditation progress or why is it so hard for me to do now?
>>
>>18394657
Hi ;0)
Jenny
Leo
We are possibly expecting money by Christmas from an older relative, Grammy.
Could you tell me if it is coming soon? If at all?
It's complicated :0(
Thank you very much.
>>
>>18394667
Hi....I think I replied to wrong thread #
Jenny
Leo
We are possibly expecting money by Christmas from an older relative, Grammy.
Could you tell me if it is coming soon? If at all?
It's complicated :0(
Thank you very much.
>>
File: Bred.jpg (116KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
Bred.jpg
116KB, 408x408px
>>18394663
Relationship: Four of Swords

>Her

Seven of Swords, Seven of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune (R)

>Him

Eight of Swords (R), Hanged Man (R), Ace of Swords

Why is this guy so over the top? You can only feel this way for someone if you love them which i guess it only adds salt to the wound.

Anyways i can see you are planing on walking away and he is not on his senses but trying to mend it, he feels like a hypocrite but his actions have reasoning even if his head and heart does not.

You on the other hand are out of control, your head wants to leave your heart says patience, hence your question of course. Lets see what the cards advise you to do.

>Knight of Swords... Lovers (R) and Eight of Cups (R)

>Clarification: King of Wands, Queen of cups

I think you should back down for now, you both need to lick your wounds... now is there something in the future for you two? I think you can still manage a relationship in the future, if you truly want it that is... but as you can see its not going to be an easy road.... in fact the cards advise you to walk away but my guts tells me not to do it entirely.

Sorry for being so vague between a yes or a no query, it just doesn't feel right.
>>
>>18394667
>What should i do with this girl? Should i just move on, talk to her, try dating her again?
Adam, male, 22
>>
>>18394667
Andrea/female/23
Will I have a good performance on my job? Or I'll quit before the it ends? (It is a seasonal job, I'm scared and anxious about it cause it is customer service and last week was not so good for me)
>>
>>18394717
It helps and adds to the mystery all at the same time. he seems to think that we can only have a future of strife and lack of trust, though I feel 100% in the opposite. Sounds like a sugarcoat to me.
Thanks, NH.
>>
>>18394731
Want a second opinion?
>>
>>18394735
sure. fuck my shit up
>>
>>18394667
Ponyboy
M
>>
>>18394694
What's your sign
>>
>>18394749

stay golden, ponyboy
>>
File: hppypika.gif (328KB, 499x279px) Image search: [Google]
hppypika.gif
328KB, 499x279px
>>18394680 >>18394689 >>18394710

Sorry guys i was just trying to help a friend, not doing any more readings today :(
>>
>>18394670
>>18394675

4 of Swords (R), The Sun (R) and The Fool. (R = reversed)

So, in the past position the reversed 4 of swords represents circumspection and precaution, which makes me think the reason you haven't is because of the financial cost (understandably so).

The Sun reversed in the present means that you're currently quite content in your current life.

The interesting one, the future; The Fool. This means delirium, frenzy and extravagance. This could indicate that this idea is short lived and could be a crazy thing to do.

From this reading if I had to guess, it's probably a bad idea in your current situation. Should things get worse, then it might be worth it. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but I could be wrong.

>>18394679
9, 8 and 5 of pentacles.

9 of pentacles means success and accomplishment. It also means the neighbouring cards (8 of pentacles) will be fulfilled quickly.

8 of pentacles means work and craftsmanship, but another interpretation is that it represents a young man in business who has relations with the querent. If taking into account the 9 of pentacles, this could imply the relationship between the two of you could grow quickly.

Finally, the 5 of pentacles. This cards represents a wife and husband. So, taking them all into account, seems like a long term relationship is in the mix!

>>18394684

King of Wands, The Moon and the knight of wands (R).

King of wands represents a friendly honest man. In the past position I'd assume this is you, and considering the card is favourable this could mean regardless of your path you're going to be happy for now.

The Moon represents deception and error. In terms of your question, I take this to mean that you're deceiving yourself in your current goals and plans, and that they're not made for you.

Knight of wands reversed represents rupture, division and interruption. Perhaps an interruption to your current plans? Based on these cards, I'd have to say you should probably reconsider.
>>
Ariel, cancer, and im a male. Can someone give me a reading please?
Id like to know where to keep going, what to do next, and how to go about it. Thank you
>>
Where is cheswick?
>>
File: animeboom.jpg (150KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
animeboom.jpg
150KB, 768x1024px
>>18394777

I want to know too
>>
>>18394667
M, 25, female
they are: K 31/E 35/J 27
all male

love reading
what should I do?
K is the one I love most.
>>
>>18394667
Erin
female
How will my relationship with M go.
>>
>>18394749
query: how is shit about to go with this cute ass girl I just met Friday?
gemini btw
>>18394759
back atchu famm
>>
>>18394767
>seems like a long term relationship is in the mix!
Wow, that's a good omen!

A lot of pentacles. Thanks a lot for the reading, it's a weird issue bc he will be moving away next year or at least those are his plans, but I do have a good feeling about all this.

We'll see, thanks a lot!
>>
>>18394767
well in financial state im saving money meanwhile in my current life am bored, empty here i dont have nothing to fight for so yeah its not bad to have an all or nothing shot there, ty for the reading
>>
>>18394753
Aries
>>
For any who are reading or willing to, (The answer will come to you easily, I just need the means of delivery-aka a reader.)

Kevin
What do I need to know?
>>
>>18394767
>The Moon represents deception and error. In terms of your question, I take this to mean that you're deceiving yourself in your current goals and plans, and that they're not made for you.
This may be the case.
Thank you.
>>
Hopefully will be read one of these days.
>>
>>18394688

The Empress, 5 of Cups, and the Knight of Pentacles. (All reversed)

Straight away from these cards I got the impression you were lonely. (All cards only contain 1 person)

The Empress reversed generally means the truth, so in the past position and based off of your question, you've recently discovered something you don't like.

5 of cups reversed could mean return, as in a relative who hasn't been seen in a long time could suddenly appear in your life again. However, all I feel from the card is the man is alone. Going off book quite a bit there, but from what I read these interpretations mean a lot.

The knight of pentacles reversed generally means inertia, idleness and carelessness. Again though, all I feel from the card is a man alone.

Based off of this reading, you're feeling alone now. Maybe idleness is causing loneliness? I don't really know. All I know is that I hate giving these negative readings :(

Regardless, best of luck to you and I hope you either find new friends or you start engaging with your current ones. Sorry for the negativity

>>18394689

3 of cups (reversed), 7 of pentacles and the page of pentacles.

3 of cups reversed generally means the end of something. In the past position I'd assume this means the end of your relationship was a good thing.

The 7 of pentacles is a card of money and business, but can be interpreted as perseverance. I think that can be interpreted as keep trying to find another girl and you'll find a happier outcome. Could also be interpreted as try to reconcile, I guess that's a judgement call.

The page of pentacles can represent news and messages. I take this as in the coming days you'll find an alternative.

Based off of these cards I'd say at the very least wait a while, but if nothing comes up then I'd go with the other interpretation of 7 of pentacles and go for it.
>>
File: IMG957341.jpg (61KB, 458x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG957341.jpg
61KB, 458x480px
>>18394736
Scrycat will be happy to fuck up the shit of sad girl!

Initially, Cat have scried that girl could attempt to cling onto hope with man, but girl appears to be beginning, hands on his and on her knees. She makes very bad show of herself and seems a bit undignified. It is not even clear whether or not the mean even cares.

Alternatively, girl could simply call it quits. There is a girl who is sitting on her desk with her face down and crying, wetting very much the paper on her desk. This continues for some time, but then a drop falls in such a way on paper so as to make her take another look. Something clicks in girl's mind when she sees something on the paper, and she wipes the tears from her eyes. From there, she gets up, goes to the bathroom, washes her face, then goes back to her room and reads a book.

Girl will be fine. Love hurts, but most of us survive. Be well!
>>
>>18394857
lol thanks scrycat. this helps. can you tell me what will happen if I try to cling to hope?
>>
File: 1376151977135.jpg (63KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1376151977135.jpg
63KB, 325x325px
>>18394860
Cling to hope was girl begging. Man may take girl back briefly but not fully commit.
>>
>>18394867
i understand. thank you.
>>
File: investigate1.png (41KB, 156x240px) Image search: [Google]
investigate1.png
41KB, 156x240px
I'm here to fulfill my promise, I will do 10 readings and judge if I can continue from there.

>Age
>Sex
>Sign
>eye color, more detail the better
>query

Feedback is appreciated and for those wondering I use cleromancy.
>>
>>18394918
Male
Gemini
Light brown eyes
Query: Why can't I make concentration meditation progress or why is it harder for me to do now?
>>
>>18394918
f
cap
brown, kinda yellowish, too
fuck me up with a love reading about this guy
>>
>>18394918
virgo
bright blue
Is the best in this situation is let go?
>>
>>18394918
f
sag metal horse
blue sometimes looks green, curly hair, pink highlights, fair skin
love query
I don't know what to do. My desire is mostly for one but I'm torn.
>>
>>18394918
Male
Capricorn
Boring Brown eyes
Should I be a musician? Do i have potential?
>>
>>18394918
Female
Leo
Blue eyes with gold flecks

I'm thinking I'm expecting some sort of check for money in the mail...in the next few weeks.
My family is depending on it.
Could you tell me if it is going to come?
And how soon?
I'm kind of nervous about it.
Thank you.
>>
File: 1479800231253.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479800231253.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>18394918
23 female libra stale poop brown
why am i so sad all the time
and why can't i feel sad anymore
>>
>>18394918

Male
Cancer
Light brown eyes

Is there anyone i know interested on me?
>>
>>18394345
Male, 17, Libra, Thick curly black hair, and hazel eyes

Someone important to me left me a year ago, and has been saying odd things as of the last two months. What should I do?
>>
>>18394918
>18
>Male
>Gemini
>Brown-Green, with right eye .5% more brown

Query: Is their any talent or career that I would be happy spending my time on Earth devoting to (ie parent, teacher, author, whatever as long as you need a knack for it)
>>
>>18394918
Sagitarius
Deep dark Brown, appears black unless you're close with a bright light
Am i wasting my time with Sheep; what do I have to do for us to have a real relationship

hopefully I'm 10th lol
>>
>>18394918
female
cancer
Green blue with yellow halo around my iris.
Should I go see him? Should I stay home and forget about him?
>>
>>18394957
I meant female, not "4"
>>
>>18394694

Quick general since you didn't give a query (my fault)

3 of pentacles, the magician and the 4 of wands (r)

This spread means hard work will lead to a skill and self-confidence. In the short term future expect prosperity.

>>18394704

Didn't really know how to approach this one so I just did one card:

Ace of Pentacles

Honestly I had no idea how to interpret this so I drew another card: 10 of swords.

On the bright side the ace of pentacles is regarded as the best possible card, signifying perfect contentment. The 10 of swords in this sense could possibly imply just hard work, but I'll be totally honest and say I have no idea how to interpret it. I'm sincerely sorry :<

>>18394707

Queen of Cups, 7 of cups reversed, 3 of swords.

Gonna go off book and just interpret the cards fully.

Queen of Cups, in your situation it could mean that you're too focused on material goods, and it could be affecting your meditation. Could also be thoughts about a woman.

7 of cups, again could be materialism. However, these could both just be signs of hard work and if you keep meditating you'll get the rewards you desire.

3 of swords: Signifies delay.

I interpret this spread as just hard work and perseverance and you'll get the results you desire.

>>18394710

I asked if it was coming and got the 10 of cups, which indicates happiness and joy. I take that as a yes. Drew a 2nd card for clarification and got the knight of pentacles reversed, which I interpreted it as not much happening in the short term, or the money doesn't change much.

Sorry for the slow responses, I suck at this lol.
>>
File: occultist.png (1MB, 1056x899px) Image search: [Google]
occultist.png
1MB, 1056x899px
>>18394928
>What is stumping meditation?
A master is someone you perfected the basics. You are trying to use your meditation for improper means, to clear your mind, but you need to clear your mind to meditate. Perhaps there is business to settle that worries you, or you are nervous of your health? It is a hard reading you gave me, but one thing is certain, you can achieve much through your meditative focus.
>>18394932
>Reading about a guy?
Good to see you again friend. An average affair of the heart is never average. I see a strong will, emotionally stable yet nurturing, a love that will last some time. Warm calm waters ahead. Prepare for rainy days along the way however.
>>18394935
>Is letting go the best choice?
>You forgot to tell what sex you are.
Silence. No outcome is good, you fight this battle alone, fate is up to you.
>>18394938
>Love query?
I was in a similar situation once, I couldn't choose between equally wonderful women, the choice was made for me. You are not as blessed, or as cursed. The faint sound, like the dropping of a pin is to go for the one with whom your desire rests. Decide wholeheartedly, to dabble in what could have been will only ruin what you did choose.
>>18394941
>Should I be a musician?
Some voices echo for eternity, most fade like a whisper. No my friend, and if you would not adhere to this others with more sway than I will tell you the same eventually.

5 more and I will see if I can finish off what's left.
>>
>>18394964
These new genders...
Jeez.
. __.
>>
>>18394995
>Sorry for the slow responses, I suck at this lol.
no, i appreciate your reply, its very nice of you to do readings pro bono, so i really appreciate it.

>On the bright side the ace of pentacles is regarded as the best possible card, signifying perfect contentment. The 10 of swords in this sense could possibly imply just hard work, but I'll be totally honest and say I have no idea how to interpret it. I'm sincerely sorry :<
hmmmm
thats interesting, thank you. I guess I'll think on it a bit or something
>>
>>18395001
even though we just broke up?
>>
>>18395002
>tfw female to numerical
ehue

I was watching something when i typed that, idk why I hit '4' instead of 'F' though.
>>
>>18395001
I see...
Well, I have used my meditation for improper means in the past and made significant progress. I just find it harder to achieve now but will be giving it another go soon since I just cleared out all my progress and will starting over again. This time around I will start will a morally clean slate and use my thought of clear process for good. Although, I still postitvity as a label, maybe I shouldn't go in expecting so much...
Thank you, nonetheless.
>>
File: 1480472191713.gif (269KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1480472191713.gif
269KB, 500x282px
>>18395001
>Some voices echo for eternity, most fade like a whisper. No my friend, and if you would not adhere to this others with more sway than I will tell you the same eventually.
>mfw no
Thanks.
>>
>>18394918

Male
Capricorn
Medium blue eyes, with a little green/hazel in a ring around the pupil
Should I stay with my parents, or should I move out?
>>
>>18395014
I see, common mistake.
Hopefully you got a good reading, number 4.
Mine was a little expected. These readings sure hit home sometimes, at least the ones that don't sound vague.
>>
where da readers at?
>>
>>18395029

there's at least 2 people doing readings right now anon, they're right in front of you.
>>
>>18395039
yeh mang I know but they already got a shit ton of queries.
>>
>>18394942
>Is it going to come?
I see complications, the world is a harsh place, it appears to be an accident but one that may be fixed eventually. Prepare yourself for the worst.
>>18394945
>Why am I sad all the time?
>Why can't I feel sad?
Poop brown eyes, back at it again.
Best I can gather is your feel poor and it infects your emotions, keep your chin up, not all of life is overcast.
>>18394949
>Is anyone I know interested "on" me?
>you forgot your age
Voices say yes, but you shouldn't be interested in someone solely because they are interested in you.
>>18394955
>Is there a talent or career that I would be happy with?
Your struggle is much like my own at your age. The Voices say yes, but it will not approach you, live a full life and find it along the way.
>>18394957
>Am I wasting time with Sheep; What to do for a real relationship.
Time in love is only wasted if you're not in love. It can work if you open their mind, show them to think hard and feel, make them a more invested person overall.

I'll finish off what's before this post but nothing after besides a follow up question or two.
>>
>>18394918
female
libra
green
love reading for next year?
>>
>>18395016
>>18395060
>follow up
What should I pursue?
>>
>>18395060
>Time in love is only wasted if you're not in love. It can work if you open their mind, show them to think hard and feel, make them a more invested person overall.
hmm, thanks for this. do you have anything in regard to opening their mind?
>>
>>18395060

>but you shouldn't be interested in someone solely because they are interested in you

But its nice to feel appreciated :^)

Thanks for the reading
>>
>>18395001
So you're saying pick the one I feel strongest towards?

I'm the love query.
>>
Looking to trade.

Anybody?
>>
>>18395090
sure. what's up?
>>
>>18394960
>Should I go see him?
Your question answers itself, that you would consider it shows you should. No great advance was made sitting around at home.
>>18395009
Breaking up is not always the end, and love can persist without the recipient, this changes not how the reading went, but how you interpret.
>>18395015
Glad to help what I could.
>>18395016>>18395066
It never feels good to give these readings, and the Voices are quiet on a substitute career, perhaps they feel you've shut your eyes to something that would be nice and now you can focus on it yourself.
>>18395018
>Should I stay with my parents or move?
There is never a comfortable time to leave a comfortable place. You posses the ability to make it on your own, and you should. Total Independence will help you grow even more.
>>
File: image.jpg (271KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 722x1280px
>>18395060
Poop brown eyes feedback
Yes I feel poor
Yes it affects me emotionally
But like...... That was so vague
>>
>>18395096
I usually do vision scries, so just tell me your query and favorite word.

I would like to know why I'm so cold and what my love life will look like in 2017.

The past hour has been interesting to say the least. At this point, I'm doubting whether I'll ever let myself have an emotional attachment
Thank you
>>
>>18394667
Silas
Male
>>
>>18395107
my query is: why is he really avoiding seeing me? Is he telling the truth, or is there something hidden? What could it be, if there is something hidden?
Thank you. I'll start on yours.
>>
>>18395115
Also my query, I'm interested in this this girl and I was wondering if I should pursue it at all or not?
>>
>>18395101
>, perhaps they feel you've shut your eyes to something that would be nice and now you can focus on it yourself.
Maybe, thanks for all.
>>
>>18395117
He's annoyed. Something like a bee sting, like, you attempted to get at him with something one time and let it go immediately but it stuck with him. Like, you may have told him something about yourself that didn't appeal to him and he's trying to move on.. I think. I don't get that there's any sort of secret, he's just really having a hard time telling you the truth about how he feels about you because he doesn't want to hurt you. Like, there isn't any "other" person he's seeing, he just doesn't really know what to do right now. I get like.. a velcro. Like, he's trying to rip away but he's trying to make it silent... but obviously, velcro isn't silent and takes force to pull apart.

If I can give you any advice, it's to take a breath of new, fresh air. On your side, I see like you're in a smog ridden city and you're suffocating but you don't realize it at all. You have a lot of self doubt you need to clear out of the way, and you really need to get out of this state of mind. It reminds me of like... hong kong. I think that's the city, the one that has the crazy smog levels. Any who, this might make you more frustrated than sad... but still sad. You'll be alright though. You're ultimately gonna see all of this as a lesson which will help propel you to the next step.

Hope that helped.
>>
>>18395129
>to get at him with something one time

When I reread it, my mind corrected it as getting him to do something. Just thought I'd let you know.
>>
>>18395090
Heeeyy, I'm doing lenormand, are you still interested in trade?
>>
>>18395072
>Advice specifically?
Your /x/ side could be an interesting start, don't make it a formal thing, nudge them slowly; "I was reading this thing about astral projection, do you know what that is? I find the concept alone interesting, what do you think?". Kindle a passion for knowledge. Best of luck.
>>18395074
Glad to help.
>>18395088
Yes.
>>18395104
Your feelings are a result of a mix of the bad that's happened to you and the bad you've done in your life, I feel bad for what you don't deserve, but some of this is reprimanded.
>>18395126
Stay strong.
>>
>>18395107
>The Moon, Seven of Wands, The Hanged Man.
You're holding onto something. You're fighting this feeling of feeling. YOU CAN be warm again, but the only thing, or person rather, preventing that is you.
>Theme: The Emperor
>Queen of Wands, The High Priestess, Knight of Pentacles.
You'll meet someone in 2017, but I don't know how good she will be for your current situation in love. She may be a bit....more than you bargained for, though you will want it to work. There is a chance it can, but not without a period of stagnation and cloudiness.

thank you for the read. makes sense
>>
>>18395145
Sure, never had one of those.
What do you need?
>>
Can someone tell if I should cut this Person out of my life or not? It's my fault for being so mentally ill. I'm going to hurt them and myself, and this seems right.

I can give great reads in return.
>>
>>18395153
I got an immediate like lacerating feeling in my chest when I read this. I'm an empath so this means yes. Holy shit so many feels... I think I've read for you before. I get a lot of feeling, like rage or anger, in my arms like I want to punch something. You just went through something didn't you?

So yes, you need to get this person out but not for their own good... for yours. Because you're self destructing right now as a result of your own tendencies. This person will probably come around later, and it'll be okay to invite them in THEN. But for now, you need to get some things straight. Did that make sense?
>>
>>18395152
Give me gender/genders if it's a love reading and that's fine.

You can hit me with a classic love read.
>>
>>18395149
then that would be Kevin.

I love him so much, I'm being patient for him.
>>
>>18395164
>Lacerating feeling in my chest
Yep. That's how I feel exactly. I'm not mentally healthy, and my compulsive and obsessive thoughts are driving me insane. I need a clean split.
>>
>>18395165
I'm a female, I like men :D

Can you give me a reading on my bring trip in the next couple weeks?

I just got that marvin gaye song in my head, the "let's get it on" one. You are horny and chicks are sensing it, but you're trying to really hit the heartstrings. You need to focus more on internal than external, and you need to make them (or whoever you're trying to pursue) aware of that. You are feeling kind of lovey dove but something's weighing you down, kind of scaring you actually. Reality of something... some sort of odd reality of a situation, some sort of side story is really causing you to wriggle in place and lose sight of your goals. Stop letting it hold you back, it won't help anything
>>
>>18395186
If you want to read me, you're welcome to. Just at this point I wanna hear whatever I need to hear. I'm somewhat hopeless when it comes to love, out of a job and am unsure about my mental stability. Take a jab at it
>>
File: Sigil 2.png (5KB, 488x381px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil 2.png
5KB, 488x381px
Alright cuccbois, whom want a tarot reading?

>Age/gender/sign/query/song

I'd prefer something specific and I'd like some feedback if you're inclined, but you don't have to.
>>
>>18395195
I'm gonna give you kind of a weird, somewhat challenging one.
20/f/cancer
song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbD5dShemps

Is the drummer truly my father? If he is, how will the other guy take the truth?

>inb4 skywalker

I'll trade you if you want.
>>
>>18395195
Male/Capricorn/16
https://youtube.com/watch?v=a_aFin5ipJ4
Love reading (future)
>>
>>18395210
Forget the love reading
Should I become an artist? (Drawing/painting)
>>
>>18395195
>>28/male/aquarius/should i leave her?/exhuman - die form
>>
>>18395191
The cards are telling me that whatever role you're playing isn't doing well for you. The lack of stability from your lack of job is turning you a bit extreme in your personality. You might not notice it because you might be an otherwise naturally subdued person, but something is raging internally. All you really need is something along the lines of a job to pull you back down, though. The cards also seem to advise the undertaking of a new skill or talent especially one that is extremely technical. Hell, I even was thinking "perhaps science" and then instinctively pulled another card from my Thoth Deck and what do you know, six of swords:Science. Spooky.
>>
>>18395195

female
pisces
what's my job situation looking like? will i find a new one soon? i keep applying but so far no luck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUgYri64Q5s
>>
What is the personality of my next girlfriend like?
Male
Leo
https://youtu.be/wrsOYUUbR7U
>>
>>18395220
Hm. Alright I can see where that applies. I've been a bit closed off to the world I suppose. I wear headphones more than I use to.

Thank you
>>
>>18395195

Hey NR how is it going?

>Male
>26
>Cancer

Where should i be placing my efforts right now? I feel unmotivated towards anything *shrugs*

Song below
>>
>>18395242

https://youtu.be/JflsBihO_MQ
>>
>>18395241
I don't even think that's as much of a Problem as you might think. I think you just need to develop a new talent in something. Push your will towards obtaining a new skillset.
>>
>>18395187
>Clover, Crossraod, Snake, Bouquet, Clouds, Cross, Stars, Mountain, Whip
You perhaps have some luck ealier. For now you may think you will disappointed, you're scared a little of it. But you're already make your decision about it. You have in head that it can go wrong. You may have some problems that you must go throught it and it will be gone for some time. Also you may get hurt in some way mentally or physical (because Whip represents aggression in many ways).

Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it.

>Reality of something... some sort of odd reality of a situation, some sort of side story is really causing you to wriggle in place and lose sight of your goals.

I like a girl that I met in last month, but I have no clue if I can push it further. Have a feeling that she might have already better than me. Thanks, thats actually pretty accurate, heh.
>>
>>18394720

2 of swords reversed, the wheel of fortune and the lovers.

Reversed 2 of swords: Duplicity/Disloyalty. If I had to guess in terms of your question this card means move on

Wheel of fortune: Destiny, fortune and happiness. Again, signifies you'll have success after moving on.

The Lovers: Again, attraction, love, beauty. I'd interpret all of these to moving on.

>>18394722

First: Will you have good performance on your job: 7 of Wands reversed and 10 of cups.

7 of wands reversed represents anxiety, but 10 of cups represents joy and prosperity. I take that as yes, your performance will be fine.

Secondly: Will you quit before it ends: Page of Wands reversed and 5 of wands reversed.

Page of Wands represents indecision and instability. 5 of wands could represent increased focus on goals. Whether that means you will quit to focus on different goals or make it your goal to do well I don't know.

>>18394749

Ace of Pentacles, 10 of swords and king of cups.

Ace of Pentacles means felicity, happiness and contentment.

10 of Swords: pain and sadness. As it is preceded by an ace and followed by a king, the card signifies imprisonment. Maybe it goes well but the relationship isn't good for you?

King of Cups means emotional balance and control. Perhaps afterwards you'll be happy again, or the 10 of swords represented the girl in the relationship?

I don't really get the 10 of Swords, the other cards are quite positive but the 10 of swords is incredibly negative (especially the part about ace before and king after). Hopefully I helped lol.

>>18394794

I asked each how you'll be with each one:

K: Knight of Pentacles reversed: Idleness, inertia, carelessness. For clarification I drew another card and got The Tower. Misery, distress and ruin.

E: 8 of pentacles, generally means hard work. Could work but it'll be hard.

J: 2 of Wands, No marriage, and a young lady may expect trivial dissapointments.

Seems like E is the best choice for a relationship
>>
>>18395261
thank you for the read
>>
>>18395199

>You: Ten of Swords, Reversed
>Drummer: The Star, Reversed
>Other Guy: Ace of Pentacles, Reversed

Well, this sure is a wacky spread. The completely accurate DNA test determined that the drummer is NOT the father. If he feels a backflip is appropriate or if he'd like to say a few words, perhaps "I told you bitch", now would be a good time.

I'm getting the feeling you've been searching for a long time. You seem to have come to what you think is the end of the road on this journey, but soon you'll find you still have much more time to go. I think it's important to consider now how far you've come so as not to get discouraged. You've made it this far, you can keep looking. It's not going to kill you.

I understand this may be disappointing news, and I'm not conducting blood tests here, so I can't guarantee 100% accuracy. I will say that regardless, the "other guy" is gonna be content either way. He's not one to be super upset by these things.
>>
>>18395195
Male
pisces
how do you see my future in college? what after the next summer?
The Beatles - Hey Jude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRLxkHGbN_8

Ill stay here for feedback
>>
File: 1470811944451.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470811944451.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>18395195
28, male, cancer
Love life reading. Will it be better if I chase online acquaintances or an old-flame would knock my door soon?
>Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BsAl6HVZ-Y
>>
>>18395210
>>18395215
>Forget that love reading
You're a champ. Also, Lupe's dope.

>You: Wheel of Fortune, Reversed
>Art: The High Priestess
>Outcome: Queen of Swords, Reversed

A couple big cards in play here. I think you're feeling some doubts in pursuing your dreams because things aren't exactly stable right now. Financially you may be subject to the whims of someone else. You aren't empowered in many ways other than creatively. This makes sense since you're underageb& and probably live with your parents. I would say you need to focus on who you are rather than listening to who they want you to be. That's gonna be real hard, but such is life.

I see your future pursuing art as very cloudy. It's gonna have a lot of ups and downs. You're never gonna have that stable 9 to 5 job or a suburban happy family, but there is a certain happiness in unorthodox living. If that's your thing I'd say go for it. If you're someone who needs stability or is craving "normal", this is not your best bet.

Lastly, I see a female figure sometime soon coming into your life. Don't fuck with her. Don't touch her, don't talk to her, avoid her. She's gonna try and trap you and suck all the joy out of creating. If you let her in she's going to drain what you like about you and cause you to become obsessive about her. It's not worth it. Pussy ain't that good anyway.

That's all, No Refunds.
>>
>>18395195
Female
Sagittarius
A query about my way to fitness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvuVFHTvdaY

Thank you!
>>
>>18394667
19, Male, Aquarius
I can't think of what my next step of my spiritual journey is, please give me some insight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9zhpBweDk
Sorry it's vague, but I am at a loss
>>
>>18395195
am I too late?

female sagittarius
should I just go with the flow and keep loving him as I am? I want to do what's best. I'm so conflicted.

I'm afraid to know the future in case it's good and I change it.

Read for me how you wish. I would like my love with him to flourish but ultimately I want to be the best me and do what I should in order to continue my path.

song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXOzr0GoA4
>>
>>18395195
19, Male, Aquarius
I can't think of what my next step of my spiritual journey is, please give me some insight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9zhpBweDk [Embed]
Sorry it's vague, but I am at a loss

fucked up and posted to a different reader, sorry
>>
>>18395288
Okay, I'll follow your advice and btw unorthodox living sounds really comfy.
>Lastly, I see a female figure sometime soon coming into your life. Don't fuck with her. Don't touch her, don't talk to her, avoid her. She's gonna try and trap you and suck all the joy out of creating. If you let her in she's going to drain what you like about you and cause you to become obsessive about her. It's not worth it. Pussy ain't that good anyway.
Interesting, I'll do my best in avoiding her.
Thanks for all.
>>
>>18395218

>You: Page of Cups, Reversed
>Her: The World, Reversed
>Dynamic: Justice, Reversed

First of all, I see a lot of toxicity. I see you're really attached to her not because you love her but because it is comfortable to be around her. You don't want to leave really because you fear being alone. You know it would probably be for the best. I see a lot of mental and physical obstacles around leaving her. You've built it up as this impossible task, when really that's just your emotions getting in the way of logic.

I see her represented by stagnation. She doesn't move, she doesn't make waves. If she's depressed or something like that she's not even making an effort to get better. I can tell she doesn't really give a fuck about you because she doesn't really give a fuck about herself. She's keeping you back, holding you down. You're stuck at her level because she stifles any ability you have to get above it. I know it's hard anon, I'm sure she's great, or seems nice or whatever.

You have to move on. It's only gonna get harder the more you wait. You'll see soon the wrongs in your life will be righted when you are not carrying her weight.

And as far as we go, with how little we know, No Refunds.
>>
Anyone up to a trade? I will do a short scry if that is ok.
>>
>>18395224

>You: Five of Wands
>Job: Four of Pentacles

I see a lot of struggle to no end. It makes sense you're seeing no luck in your applications. I think it's best for you to look at things from a different angle. Perhaps rewrite your resume or look for better ways to sell your positive qualities to prospective employers. I think you have the capacity to do the work to find a new job, I just think you're using your effort the wrong way. Really think about what it is you want and how you might get it. If it's more pay, more security, more opportunity for growth, whatever. You have to figure out what your goals are in order to start accomplishing them.

I see you have a lot of meaning in appearances. There's possessions in your life weighing you down. Your new job will teach you to value experiences a bit more. I think it's something more hands on than your current line of work. You'll be in the field, doing actual work rather than theorizing.

That's it. No Refunds.
>>
Any good occult reader want to trade with me?
>>
>>18395353

i redid my resume a few months back, it's a lot more professional now, i guess you could say. i don't have a job right now though. i just want something that is stable at the moment. thank you for the reading
>>
File: 3.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18395372
Where is Io?
>>
>>18395348
what's up
>>
>>18395379
She got sick of /div/. I can't blame her, this place has really gone to shit. Unfortunately, she was probably my last hope of getting proper occult readings done.
>>
>>18395387
why are you here then?
>>
>>18395388
Trading readings to keep the rust off
>>
>>18395387
don't be rude, there's a bunch of new good readers here in this place, yes Io is pretty amazing but there's other good readers here too, so don't patronize them
>>
>>18395391
I neglected to clarify "of the readers I know." I am not currently aware of anyone else who does occult readings well, but I've seen some good anon readers here before. I asked in the hopes of catching one of them.
>>
>>18395242
>>18395247
>I feel unmotivated towards anything
I know the feeling. I've been doing tarot and practicing magick more because I have almost no other interests that are rewarding to me.

>You: Five of Cups, Reversed
>Empowerment: Eight of Wands
>Obstacles: Five of Wands, Reversed
>Outcome: The Moon, Reversed

I see the past coming forward to bare. Something that happened a long time ago is coming forward for you soon. You may feel regret or simply be able to solve some unfinished business. I'm not sure what this means, and it seems like it will not be immediate, but keep it in the back of your mind.

I think the best thing to do is to break habits. Try something new, I think even a handful of minor deviations from the norm might be exciting for you. Escape the safety of routine, take some risks, and have a little more fun than usual. Be careful not to chase what others have in this regard though, as you must find your own path.

I see you improving in many small increments over time. You won't have some immediate windfall, but things will get a little better. I suspect this time next year you'll look back and this chapter will seem like a distant memory. I think things will be better for you as long as you work at them. Find your passion, or at the very least, keep searching for it.

No Refunds, out.
>>
>>18395385

Good old love reading for the first quarter of 2017

>tfw no gf

What is yours?
>>
>>18395411
will he regret his choice?
i'll be right back with yours
>>
Alright, so, I've been wondering: do any astrologers of a postmidernist/Chaos Magick bent use celestial bodies not commonly accepted to exist in your readings? Like, Nibiru, Vulcan, Counter-Earth... hell, even Russel's Teapot if you wanna' get really meta.
>>
>>18395411
>Six of Swords, The Emperor, Wheel of Fortune, and Strength.
It's not looking very hot for love. I just don't think anything will come to fruition, even if you meet a girl or two you have interest in, but the good part is that somewhere during this time, you address some issues that have been repelling some potential mates and you overcome them. This could lead to more possibilities later in the year.
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18395283

>You: Two of Cups, Reversed
>College: The Hermit
>Future: The Chariot, Reversed

I see you as someone who is very secluded and reserved right now. You're not building the friendships and love connections you'd like to. I think you don't realize that the way you are working right now, while solitary is ultimately worthwhile. I see your years of study making you wiser than your peers. You will absorb the things you need to. It's not hurtful to you to miss out on parties in exchange for the knowledge that will come in handy later.

I think you're going to find that in the future, people will be angry at you. You'll be successful, but they'll envy your successes in life, and that will only serve to fuel their fire. It's important not to take this to heart. You'll be better off and you'll find a way away from those that are only seeking to bring you down.

That's it, No Refunds.
>>
>>18395195
>25
>F
>Cancer
>Should I get out of this path and take what I had previously planned with person A? Or should I keep going like it is right now with person B?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
Thank you in advance
>>
Anybody have a masterlist of different spreads or tips for making my own?
>>
Alright pals, I'm done for the night. Hope you all had fun.
>>
24 M Scorpio

Air query...

Is she a lying narcissist?
>>
>>18395348
Yes what is the query
>>
>>18395387
>this place has gone to shit
That's what happens when communities get teamspeak/discord servers
>>
>>18395450
ace of cups, page of cups, eight of pents
no, but she has a tendency to say what you want to hear. it may not reflect reality, but she wants it to. she doesn't want to be a liar. she cares about you. but she has issues. it's up to you to determine if you want to work through them or not.
>>
>>18395450
I don't need to be psychic to tell you that if your asking, the answer is probably yes
>>
I am trading a reading
>>
someone reading today?

i need a quick reading

ppllssss
>>
>>18395432
thanks Im really like you describe me reserved and very secluded. I never expected or imagine those people where angry at me because they want to see me down. I really never thought that.

I cant comment on the rest of the reading because all is in the future but so far you are right. Im even mad at the moment
>>
>>18395392
been lurking for a bit, but what specifically qualifies as an occult reader?
>>
>>18395407

> I have almost no other interests that are rewarding to me.

I know right? i feel like i have done everything that could excite me... everything seems ''meh'' on the time being.

>The reading

Honestly i dont make anything of it, i guess i will have to meditate on it but here is the feedback.

>Something that happened a long time ago is coming forward for you soon

There is only one monkey on my back and that book is pretty much closed, if it comes it will only be to give it an ending, which i would appreciate but i doubt is happening.

>Be careful not to chase what others have in this regard though

I am not trying to fill anyone's shoes, i am always on my own... so i do not understand this.

>I think the best thing to do is to break habits. Try something new, I think even a handful of minor deviations from the norm might be exciting for you.

I guess, sure i can try this. Was considering getting a pet so that might incite things a little.

> Find your passion, or at the very least, keep searching for it.

Thanks, will do.

--------------

Thanks again for the reading m8, enjoy the night.
>>
>>18395479

Princess of Disks
>>
>>18395484
Someone who read occult queries well. There are a lot of good readers here who don't read occult queries, and that's fine. It's not meant to denigrate them if they choose not to incorporate occult queries into their practice. It does require a good amount of occult experience in order to do it well, at any rate. I understand just as well as anyone else that this place is mostly for love queries, but some of us make an effort to learn how to read occult queries specifically. Of course, there's a possibility that I may have missed such a reader or not noticed.
>>
>>18395372
I don't know if I'm "good" but I am willing to do an occult query. My method is tarot.
>>
>>18395499
Excellent, thank you.

I would like to know the effect of the last work I performed and any potential upcoming dangers of which I should be aware with respect to it.

What's your query?
>>
>>18395496
I would do occult queries, but nobody ever gives me any. I mostly get the simple stuff, am I gonna get a job, am I gonna get laid, what's gonna happen in the next year. I'd have a little more confidence in doing occult readings if I had more practice but I don't generally get the chance.
>>
>>18395496
What specifically is an occult query? like something pertaining to joining or information on the occult?
>>
>>18395492
well thank you kind soul, im a female... but i dont know if a one card reading helps , my query is more love related
>>
>>18394345
Ain't no doing the trusting here, my niggers.
>>
20 / M / Scorpio

The future of my studies
>>
>>18395507
>>18395496
What qualifies as a good occult query?
>>
>>18395505

Work: Justice, Four of Swords, Queen of Wands
Effect: Nine of Pentacles, The Emperor, Eight of Cups, Strength
Dangers: Page of Cups, The Hierophant, Wheel of Fortune

The intention of this work was to settle a score and to turn things in your favour after a long period of waiting. It is what you think is fair and what is long owed. The effects of the work will do just that as it will put you in an extremely comfortable position of power and luxury but more importantly control. The nine of pentacles and the emperor are very powerful cards of individualistic control in situations, as the woman in the nine admires her belongings alone and the emperor is in charge above all, so I assume this work will provide you a comfortable position of strength to do what you so need. If it is leaving something an unfavorable situation, it will allow you to do so.

There is a minuscule, slight chance things will go wrong and if it does go wrong it will not only be instantaneous it will be a complete 180 of whatever the situation is now but it is the standard of what could go wrong when doing a work I am sure you already know of. The teenager in the page of cups is talking to a fish. I am thinking that perhaps it might give you the illusion that it will be working even if things do go wrong or you might believe it to be working as what you intended when something else is happening.

As for me, I'd like to know if I will find romance next year.
>>
>>18395507
I'll take note of this. Next time I see you reading, I'll try to give you an occult practice query.

>>18395514
Anything related to the occult. Usually I ask about works, but I've also seen people ask about spirits, their energy, and other things like that.

>>18395546
What qualifies as a good query is at the discretion of the reader, as different readers prefer different types of readings. In general, I consider a good query something that can be answered without reliance on subjective paradigms. Anything related to morality or philosophical opinion, for example, is a terrible query in my opinion, as it would require the reader and the querent to have identical views.
>>
>>18395557
are you still trying to find a wife m8?
>>
>>18395557
>In general, I consider a good query something that can be answered without reliance on subjective paradigms. Anything related to morality or philosophical opinion, for example, is a terrible query in my opinio
so then are the simple questions that No Refunds mentioned good?
I can't quite think of any questions that aren't simple (relationship or work) but aren't subjective.

I'm always hesitant to ask about spirituality, because thats also subjective. The only other things I can thing of are deep-life questions that are somewhat philosophical, broad, or vague in nature, but aren't strictly opinion based (something like "whats holding me back from progressing in life?")
>>
>>18394369
how do you decide the amount of cards per reading? 1 card for a simple question? I'm trying to figure out the difference within the question that makes you do 1 or 2 or even 3
>>
anyone up for a trade? I do rw tarot
>>
>>18395565
First of all, that's /my/ opinion. If you and the reader hold similar views, feel free to ask something subjective. But I think you might misunderstand me a bit. Asking what is holding you back from achieving your goals is an excellent query. Asking what you should do with your life is a poor one. Asking what improvements you can make in order to become the person you want to be is an excellent query. Asking if you're a good or bad person is a shit one.

Once again, just my opinion.

>>18395554
Excellent reading

>The intention of this work was to settle a score and to turn things in your favour after a long period of waiting
More the latter than the former.

>It is what you think is fair and what is long owed
I actually don't believe in the concept of justice, but I can see how you came to this conclusion.

The rest of the reading is absolutely correct. It was a “more power” thing, and the rest of your reading focuses on that strongly. What exactly I did is complex, and I was experimenting a bit. I feel it working, but I generally like to get readings on experimental works or things I try for the first time. Looks like everything went according to plan.

>I'd like to know if I will find romance next year.
I'd be happy to read that for you, and I would be open to another trade with you if you're interested. For this query, however, I need your gender and which gender(s) you're seeking.
>>
>>18395578
I'm too drained to do another but I'm glad to hear my reading helped. I'm a straight female.
>>
>>18395578
>Once again, just my opinion.
oh okay okay, I get you.

Thanks for that then, I dont read (yet....i'm really interested in tarot reads so I may buy a deck soon) but its nice to know how to ask better questions when I request reads.

I wish more readers gave notes on what kind of questions to ask of them.
>>
>>18395505
anon I will give you feedback because I have to take a decision in matters of hours.

Im pisces 27 male.
How good or bad are the outcomes of the decision I have taken up until now? The decision is to leave temporary
>>
>>18394854
Lonely anon here, thanks!
>>
>>18395554
>>18395587
Yes, I've traded readings with you before and always found that you've read me well. On to yours...

You / Him: 10 of Swords (reversed) / Page of Swords
Circumstances of the Meeting: The Hierophant, supported by 2 of Swords and 5 of Cups
Advice / Outcome: King of Cups (reversed) / The Sun (reversed)

I see a gentleman who is dressed well, but not over-the-top. He has light brown hair that is slightly up and forward in the way he styles it. His appearance is /slightly/ goofy, but he's not bad-looking; he just has an appearance that might suggest less intelligence than he possesses.

As a matter of fact, he's quite intelligent. I don't know if you're a student, but several parts of this spread suggest a learning environment, such as school. If this is the case, he might be one of the top students in the class, very sharp-minded. You'll initially underestimate him because he has an outgoing personality, but he's actually very sharp-minded.

You, however, will somehow manage to convince yourself it's inappropriate in some way, and this will cause you to sabotage this initially. You'll do better if you remember that a good portion of your reluctance is merely due to a slight lack in self-confidence that has begun to grow slowly and subtly without you really noticing its full extent. You'll have to keep in mind that what's in the past is in the past, and you are not necessarily setting yourself up for a repeated failure just because the situation seems similar in some way.

It will be important that you bring this realization to the forefront of your mind soon, as delaying this will cause you second-guess yourself more, and you'll have a tendency to sperg out a bit when you make an attempt with this lad. Keep the sperg under control, and you'll have much better luck. That part in particular seems most likely to lead you to a bad end and missed opportunity, but hopefully being warned about it will give you a chance to prepare for it.
>>
>>18395626
Thank you. I will definitely keep this all in mind and I'll try to be fluid when I hit on him if thats what you mean by sperging.
>>
>>18395554

Willing to do another occult query? I can trade in return.
>>
Trading readings.

My query: why am I made to do this? Is there some sort of ulterior motive from my thinking?

I could use a non-quick answer to this.
>>
I walk through the drama of the thread of /div/.
I fear no reads because I'm blind to them all.
My mind and my body they comfort me,
because I know I'll never find love when it comes.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in this thread forevermore.
I post beside the calm readers and they restore my soul,
but I can't walk on the path of the right because I'm wrong.

After a very busy life lately, I'm back with a patented song reading to bump the thread. Enjoy.
>>
Is there anyone doing readings right now? How are you today?
>>
Trading. Looking to trade a couple of times.
>>
I wonder if it's the same people or even person always asking for a trade.

This time of year I think we feel really desperate for readings if we're not already where we want to be in life.
>>
>>18396063
I haven't posted since last night.
I'm >>18396030
And I'm not the same person, but thanks.
>>
>>18396065
>>18396056
I meant I'm this guy
>>
Morning /div/ anyone here is up to a trade?
>>
>>18396076
>>18395908
>>
>>18396076
I'll trade. What's up?
>>
>>18396065
then us who want trades can just trade each other
>>
>>18396081
Well, i just need your sign and gender. My query is: what should i do with this girl? Should i just move on, talk to her, try dating her again? I'm a male gemini.
>>
>>18396084
Well, >>18396089 you can answer it too, i need to test something. Btw what is your query, gender and sign?
>>
>>18396089
Female Capricorn.
I want to trade a couple of times if you have more queries.
Mine is: does he regret his choice? Will he?
Brb with yours
>>
>>18396089
Gemini
Male
(lol)

I'll get started.
>>
>>18396093
>>18396090
Meant to reply to you.
That got confusing really fast
>>
File: Screenshot_20161205-073312.png (87KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161205-073312.png
87KB, 1440x2560px
>>18394369

What is my greatest strength?
>>
>>18396089
>talk to her: Six of Swords
>move on: Three of Swords
>date her again: King of Wands
Talking to her will bring some closure, though it may be a bit bumpy. Moving on will be difficult for you both. It'll be pretty uncomfortable, but not impossible. Dating her again would provide good feelings for a time. Maybe it can lead to something more permanent. The cards seem to look most favorably upon dating her again, though closure isn't necessarily a bad idea either.
>>
>>18396089
IX of Cups
VI of Swords
Ace of Swords
V of Cups Rx
Mother of Pentacles

It corroborated with the quick vision I got of a man temporarily turning his back on a woman, but after a time lapse they were magnetically pulled together again.

Should probably let 'whatever' simmer, but keep contact and feel things out. Get a good grounds for whatever you decide to do in the future.

I keep pulling Nine of Cups though. I bet you'll both eventually feel comfortable dating again.
>>
New Thread: >>18396113
>>
>>18396106
>>18396108
I will take a lit bit longer folks, my mom just asked for some help, also, i will post it on the new thread :)
>>
>>18396094
>>18396081
>>18396099
Well it was really confusing to link your posts lol, i pulled three cards:
>7 of Swords, 10 of Wands, Strength
Well, in order, they cards basically mean: Deception, hard work and determination. I don't know what you're made to do, but i think you should't think too much about it.

I pulled 2 more cards:
>5 of Cups, King of Cups
Well, i'm probably getting it. You should stop thinking too much about it, and search for balance.

TL:DR: There isn't a reason, or ulterior motive, it's just they way you are. Whatever you are made to do, keep determined and find the balance.

Btw, some people say that before being born, you choose how you are, your parents and everything, if you believe in this words, then the reason you are like that is because you chose it that way.

Hope it helped, and sorry for taking time.
>>
>>18396093
Well, i pulled 3 cards:
>10 of Cups, 6 of Swords, Strength
Well. it seems like he regrets his acts, but knows that he needs to move on (6 of Swords), but he is keeping determined (Strength) and is going after another woman to a marriage or just a relationship (10 of Cups). I pulled two more cards to be sure and they show basically the same thing, but it appears that you had a relation with him and things went wrong.

TL:DR: Yeah, he does regret. I think you guys were loving each other, something happened and now he regrets it. I don't think he is going after someone now.

Hope it helped, sorry for taking long. And good luck with him :)
>>
>>18396149
Well, if you want to trade one more, i'm up to it.
>>
Wait, why the fuck is there a new thread? This one hasn't even hit 300.
>>
>>18396583
The last one didn't include the previous thread, and for some reason there are two Discord links now instead. It's like someone wants to agitate the mods into deleting both of the threads.
>>
>>18396822
No one wants to irritate the mods. Both the discord channels agreed to have separate links. Some people are staying in the first one, some people are moving to the second one. You can do whichever you like. The community as a whole agreed to this.
>>
>>18396822
They created the thread just to promote their new discord server and shit about drama
>>
File: Occult Anatomy.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
Hi /div/, I've missed you. I'm going to give a status update for anyone who by chance after all this time is still lurking for me.
Since I was last here around I think the middle of November, my life pretty much took a total collapse. The roommate I was living with pretty much bailed on rent, then my car died, and then I got fired for not being able to show up to work.

So I'm going to just ask if anyone has any tips and tricks for setting up a table out in a suburban or urban place to do readings for donations or tips.

Also
>Questionnaire
1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)
2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
3. Your Sex and Sexuality, and how you feel about your current life situation? (Red and Orange Chakra)
4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? How do you feel around strangers? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)
6. How do you feel about your life overall? Are you an introvert or an extrovert, or anything in between? (Lower Triad)
7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)
8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? Has life ever felt like a dream to you? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)
12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
13. What truth do you desire to know? (Totality/Whole Energetic System)
14. A brief question you'd like some insight on.

I take readings at [email protected]
too...Forgive the unprofessional email name, I really like zombies~
>>
>>18397256
Hi Val, welcome back!
If you don't mind I'll send this to your email, ok?
>>
>>18397275
Please do. It will also probably get answered faster.
>>
>>18397256

i hope things get better for you, val. you're in my thoughts <3
>>
>>18397275
Also, hey thanks for welcoming back, was I missed?
Sorry for my impromptu, I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. Still a bit shaken up at the 180 my life took today heh..

>>18397294
The thought is what counts, my own got me where I am now, so I need to be better for myself too cause as I am now I'm on a crash course to permanent homelessness. Circling the rim here, but I'll make it out somehow!
>>
>>18397301
Aye your reads have been very impressive though I never had the chance to get ahold of you. If you need anything let me know, I'm sending good vibes to you.

btw I sent the email just now but it happens to appear as spam for many gmail users because I'm using an aol.com account
>>
>>18397256
>So I'm going to just ask if anyone has any tips and tricks for setting up a table out in a suburban or urban place to do readings for donations or tips.
I'll give you some times when I respond to your email. I want to give you the best feedback I can on the reading you gave me, but my schedule is insane, and I don't want to rush it.
>>
>>18397256
good to see you back! i hope things are looking up for you now, even though all that stuff is absolutely horrible.
I was K 9 19.
I wish I could do something to help you out, I've been in a situation like that before and it wasn't fun. :( Please be well, Val.
>>
>>18397325
Totally acceptable, I mean, I took forever myself haha

>>18397324
I got your email, I remember you! I hope to get back to you soon.

>>18397337
I remember you, I had you in my mind as canine-nine-teen. I will get to you once I fix my laptop.

I'm trying to be well, we'll see how deep in the well I get, I know life goes on and has many paths. I'll walk one of them. I'd like to just be an aid to someone somewhere. Life is so fickle with money and possession. I wish I could live off the land itself as an urban nomad of sorts. Pretend the world is stricken with the zombie apocalypse far away somewhere.

Maybe I'll walk into one in reality, lol.
Just I lack the resources to successfully backpack cross country. Maybe one day I'll be what I want to be for real.

Just another life lesson being served up. It's time again to play the game called life once more.

But I'll still do some readings, they help me relax.
>>
>>18397469
no worries! K 9 19 has had some positive things happen so the read happening later is probably ideal at this point. It all works out in the end!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out in the meantime though.
>>
>>18397256
Don't do anything in here. This place generally brings bad luck, especially from people who may be upset with you because muh reads.
>>
any readers around?
>>
File: abrahel_by_genzoman.jpg (206KB, 1100x930px) Image search: [Google]
abrahel_by_genzoman.jpg
206KB, 1100x930px
CHESWICK!
COME BACK!
WE LOVE YOU!
WE NEED YOU!
>>
>>18400345
Cheswick is a retarded twink with fake boobs and no brain.
>>
>>18394451
Sweet, thanks!
>>
>>18401647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQrz9Kqvb9I
>>
>>18394512
And it looks like you never will!

Stop turning to magic and think it through
>>
File: 1471671994275.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471671994275.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Three cards.
No interpretations.

Ask your query.
>>
>>18400345
>Chewsick come back
>>18401820
>no interpretation reading

The threads have truly gone to to shit.
>>
>>18401820
Lets dance cocksucker. Am I going to get my ultimate desire soon, or will I have to make it happen? If so, what's my first step to make it happen.
>>
Why are there multiple divination threads up at one time?
>>
Okay what the fuck is up with the threads? Why was the newer one archived before this one?
>>
>>18402830
The one that came after this was made way before this one hit bump limit by someone looking to shill the second Discord server. I wanted to be neutral, but that's just retarded and pisses off the mods. Just sage if you post in this one so it can slide off and avoid the ire of the mods.
>>
>>18402642
some scrubs must not be aware of the new thread rules :(

It has to be over 300 posts and a few pages down. Ideally we should be using it as long as possible before making a new thread. Like, if it gets to 7 or 8, it might be a good idea to refresh.
>>
>>18401820
Will I get the job I want?
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.