[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 31

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes,
Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
>>18396113
Hi. Does anyone want to do a general reading for me please ?
>male,23,pisces
>>
Tradin
>>
>>18396165
Query, age and random fact about yourself
>>
>>18396201
Will he miss me?
Uhhhh.....I've always liked vegetables, even when I was a kid? Sorry if that's lame, but I really can't think of anything. Lmao
What's your query?
>>
>>18396113
i have a pet missing, and while I havent been studying tarot cards like I was a year or so ago, I still felt it would be worth a shot to try. I tried to list my interpretations of the cards, but I really would like a second pair of eyes. I have heard that these types of readings are not accurate (spreads that focus on trying to find an object rather than the outcome of events) but I am desperate.

1. is aniki injured or is he okay?
four of wands. celebration, freedom, being excited?

2. is the missing pet alone or in another human's care
queen of swords. meaning: maybe. it could also mean that he is in the care of ann older woman like mom said

3. is he nearer or further than one mile?
four of pentacles. nearer.

4. where should i begin my search?
king of wands. the woods maybe?

5.where should i begin my search? more detail
knight of swords. it might signify that i need to look deeper into the woods, somewhere w/ dead trees

6. something that will help me inn my search
the empress. maybe female intuition? that might fit more with the high preistess. the empress does have something to do with creativity so it could be referencing my fliers

7. someone that might be able to help me in my search
the fool. could this be my brother? perhaps even a dog?

8. factors to consider
queen of cups. Possibilities to your life will be revealed by the influence of a powerful woman. She may challenge or inspire you, but whatever she does will lead you to valuable insight.
she also is a signifier of something unsure

9. More factors to consider
six of wands. triumph?

10. outcome
nine of swords
mental anguish, self harm, anxiety, sleeplessness. i will not find him.
>>
>>18396205
for frame of reference, i have been searching for him every day, i've made fliers, and most of my friends are of the opinion that he will come back. it's raining a lot lately, and there are a few different wooded areas around my street. if anyone can help by giving me a second interpretation of these cards, please do.
>>
>>18396201
Did I know Leif in another life?
I was never taught how to ride bicycles. Still can't ride them to this day.
>>
>>18396205
I think this is telling you that your dog is okay. The Queen of swords is historically a bitch. I bet she picked up your dog and wants to keep him. I think the Empress is trying to tell you that your mom is correct, that an older woman probably has him. If you want to find him, or try to, the King of Wands clarified by the Knight of Swords to me seems like you need to use your words. Have you really exhausted every tool you have? Try making phone calls, social media, maybe even a local newspaper.
>>
>>18396213
thank you so much. I've been going door to door, but only to places that i think are safe to knock on (lots of people have guns in texas). I'll try being a little more brave, maybe get someone to pound the pavement with me. The idea of putting something in the paper is genius, I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before. we are a small town, and nearly everyone reads the local paper. I've gone on social media, but I don't have a lot of friends, I'll try to find a public group for my town.
>>
>>18396203
Ace of Wands
Five of Cups
Ace of Disks

There is a very strong suggestion that he is indeed upset that something between the both of you ended. I'm guessing it was a fight or something abrupt?

You got both the Ace of Wands and Disks. The Ace is the very beginning of something, and in this case it was not allowed to grow. Perhaps you went too fast and it burned up too quickly, but there was definitely material for something to have grown out of it.
>>
>>18396220
>>18396203
Feedback for the reading appreciated.

I don't want a reading, thank you.
>>
>>18396220
Thank you. I guess things went too fast, though I waited five months for him to make a choice.
Was Ace of Disks in the future position? What does it mean relative to its position?
>>18396221
Ah, okay.
>>
>>18396210
8 of Cups

It suggests ruined illusions. So no, you didn't.
>>
>>18396223
> though I waited five months for him to make a choice
The bottom line is that there was something hindering development, I suppose.

>What does it mean relative to its position?
The way I read the order does not hold any significance.
>>
>>18396229
Ah, okay.
Could you ask the cards what was hindering the development? We were doing so well, I thought.
>>
>>18396231
I got Fortune.

So basically, it wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>18396234
Thank you
>>
>>18396165

Still trading?
>>
>>18396241
Sure what's up
>>
who's up for a reading ?
>>
>>18396245

Will project (NC) work out for me? or should i try something different? Not to give mo info but is sort of a philosophical/therapeutic project so you might get strange cards.

What is yours?
>>
>>18396252
Is there any future for him and I?
I'll be right back with yours. Just let me find a place to sit down. I'm walking around school.
>>
>>18396127
Sorry for having skipped you lol.

3 of Swords
The Fool
7 of Wands

It seems like you are going through a (very?) tough time right now.
You may lack confidence and are experiencing pressure or certain fears.

The 7 of Wands suggests you struggle and fight the soldier's fight instead of simply crumbling down. After all, you've got nothing to lose.
The fool suggests that in this time of trouble you trust your animalistic instincts, your gut.

Sorry for the goofy picture, but the last 2 sentences came to my mind.
Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?
>>
>>18396252
>Three of Pents R, Ten of Swords, Page of Swords.
I'm seeing a lack of harmony of moving parts. This could either be among your teammates or maybe the project just doesn't come together right itself. I see a lot of blame. Someone feels as though it is their fault.
Should you try something else?:
>Two of Cups, Seven of Wands, Two of Swords.
Yes. There is a chance something else could work. If there is another approach you can take, I would.
>>
>>18396253

Nine of Pentacles Rx, King of Wands Rx, Ace of Pentacles Rx, The Fool

I will advise you against trying it, there will be a good outcome by you calming your instincts of chasing this relationship, and he seems like a hypocrite as of now o be honest, maybe not on purpose but you are definitely the one with reason .

Simply be the fool, if it works, it works if not, life has something better for you on the corner. There is dire need for emotional adjustment between you two so let it go.
>>
>>18396267
Thanks. Will do.
>>
>>18396201
will i really be miserable all my life?
fact : never had a relationship
>>
>>18396201

I feel lost, like I'm just drifting through life aimlessly even after recent significant financial success, I still feel hollowed out, how can I find my way back to some kind of purpose?
I've worked at the same employer since I was a teenager
>>
Hello /div/ anyone up for a trade?
I will do some readings in 3 hours too.
>>
>>18396303
I'll trade. What do you need?
>>
>>18396303
female
cancer
general love reading?
>>
>>18396201
Will I be in a relationship soon?
I wear glasses
>>
>>18396306
I only need your gender, query and sign. What about you?
>>
I can do a few readings. A trade would be nice.

>Name
>Question
>No, she/he isn't that in to you, don't ask.
>>
Will my relationship last I love her and scared it will end? Is it all worth it
16 Taurus male
>>
>>18396380
Jessica
should I just go with the moment or move on?
>>
>>18396380
Roderick
What can I do to make myself better?
>>
>>18396380

Willing trad what do you need?
>>
>>18396390
Also I'm sorry I can't do a trade but I would lf I knew how!
>>
>>18396380
Fiona
Should I trust this girl or she's trying to backstab me?
>>
>>18396380

Matthias
Just say something I don't know about me, or give me an advice, whatever you want
I'm depressed
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18396395
Willing to trade*
>>
>>18396380
Y
Should I just go? Any advice is welcome.

Thanks
>>
>>18396390
Go with what gives you time to plan out your life. I.e...keep on moving. Right now, you're too emotional. The moment may follow you, but don't you go following it.

>>18396392
Stop ignoring your family.

>>18396395
Name
Question.

>>18396396
Don't worry about it! No problem.

>>18396397
Never trust her. But keep her close or she'll just get more vindictive.

>Girls 101.

>>>18396398
You're depressed because you want to be. Not because you are. Things seem bad, but really...are they? Perhaps you are not circling the drain. You've just stopped moving at all. You're bored.
>>
>>18396201
Old classmates of mine randomly pop-up in my dreams lately, like 1/6 dreams. I totally broke my relationship with them, why are they popping up? My query is will I form some kind of relationship with one my old classmates?
I masturbated during my entire puberty (just imagine how much testosterone I had lost) and I ate a lot of chicken back then. They usually inject the chicken with hormones so that resulted in me having pointy womanish tits. Fml
>>
>>18396380
Andrei
Will my social skills improve by the end of the year?
>>
>>18396409
>You're depressed because you want to be. Not because you are. Things seem bad, but really...are they? Perhaps you are not circling the drain. You've just stopped moving at all. You're bored.

Thank you for that
>>
>>18396409

Do you do occult queries? I am the trade guy.
>>
>>18396409
>>18396414
>Perhaps you are not circling the drain.

Can you just explain this please, my english is not that good and I don't understand it
You mean that death is not coming for me ? Because yes I had the feeling that she was
>>
>>18396380
Freddie
female
Will staying with him bring me happiness?
>>
>>18396409
>Never trust her.
Thank you
>>
>>18396416
Yes, I can.
>>
>>18396419
I mean that, you're better off than you think. You've just slowed down or stopped growing. I assume you've been out of work/school for a while, which is what got you feeling down. You've had less to do.
>>
>>18396437
Yes thank you very much, it was just the expression "circling the drain" that I didn't get
but whatever it's not important
Thank you very much for your time that's nice
You're right
>>
>>18396409
Thanks you for the reading!
>>
>>18396380
Alex
Should i forget about her?
>>
>>18396436

I might be paying some karma result of a situation with a group of (occultist) friends that leaded to me betraying one of them. Basically i dont know if i a cursed (i was threaten), paying karma or whatever but i haven't been feeling well and would like to know what to make of this situation, how to heal or so to speak.

>Name

Andrew
>>
>>18396471
You think you are "cursed" or that you're paying for something. But you are feeling that way, because you are making yourself feel that way. If you think "I was an asshole, I feel sick. I'm paying for me being a douche." you will get sicker and sicker.

I.e. stop torturing yourself.
>>
>>18396380
Lucian.
Will I find true love in what's left of the year or next year? If not, will I Improve at my craft?
>>
>>18396380
Lucy
Can I have a general reading about love? Thanks!
>>
>>18396481

Thank you. I hope you are right, even if i was a shitty friend i'd hate to know my friend holds such a grudge with me... I don't think he does but the matter was rather sensitive so i would understand it.
>>
>>18396409
>>Girls 101.
Lol.
Mean girls over again
>>
>>18396380
orler
shoud i keep studying?
>>
>>18396508
not the one who makes divination, but, mate, if you don't have a job, study if it's your passion.
>>
>>18396113

>over 30 replies before last thread expired

yeh done fucked up OP.
>>
>>18396524
>>18396113

Oh wait that's because it was FairSun.

Figures.
>>
>>18396522
that's the thing, i don't realy know what i want to do...
>>
>>18396551
What are you good at?
>>
Anyone still reading?
>>
>>18396551
Study divination and Gnosticism
>>
has anyone here used the Clow cards (from cardcaptors) to do tarot reads?
>>
>>18396670
At least three readers here use Clow cards, but they haven't been around in a few weeks.
>>
>>18396683
oh.
i'm interested in tarot BECAUSE of the clow cards etc.....I am really curious about buying a deck of clow cards for fun and then doing tarot reads for fun.
i guess i want to know if thats stupid or not.
>>
>>18396687
Not at all. There are tutorials online and meanings for the cards. Just look around.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
This is the first time I ever asked for something like this. I don't usually believe in these things but times change.

I would like someone to do a read on me just tell me if you need more info.

male
double capricorn

bit nervous desu
>>
>>18396113

Why is there two discord server? Which one do I join or are they same?
>>
>>18396380
I'd trade but I'm too tired... I'm following the thread. We may talk about it later if you wish.
>name
let's say "naksiloth"
>Question
A love life reading would be nice. Should I seek my chance online or old flames would knock my door soon? I remember a few old-flames and crushes like M, E and A. What gives?
>>
hello, reader locked in n ready
>>
File: 1477641184313.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477641184313.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>18396906
>No, she/he isn't that in to you, don't ask.
Sorry, didn't see that last part... As I said, abit tired.
>>
id just like more of an understanding of whats going on right now, I'm very fogged up yet still feel as if I'm awakening more every day
male, 20, taurus, just ended withdrawals from harder drugs and I'm feeling tons better, idk what else to say honestly
>>
>>18396807
They aren't the same. The first discord server is experiencing some drama. A lot of people aren't happy with the drama and are moving to the second server. This is the most neutral answer I can give you.
>>
>>18396807
Some people conflicted with the members of the original discord and went off and created their own server.

There's still no word on whether or not they have blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>18396926
create a list of things you need first, set a list apart from what you are lusting after, and more so what you need to keep your future in track, you have to start believing in yourself.
>>
How can i make good relations with the heavenly (archangels)?
>>
>>18396943
thank you for your response
>>
>>18396929
>The first discord server is experiencing some drama.
What drama?

>A lot of people aren't happy with the drama and are moving to the second server.
Who?
>>
>>18396973

join the second server and see for yourself, i'm sure people would be delighted to fill you in.
>>
>>18396929
It sounds like the "lot of people" you're talking about are the dramalords, probably including yourself
>>
>>18396993
Probably the same people who started calling empath a cheater
>>
>>18396993
This. The people that complain about drama are usually the ones causing it.
>>
>>18396993
>>18397021
>>18397051
Can confirm. Second discord appeared due to bans. There was an FAQ that basically said they were the ones starting the shit about empath in thread.
>>
>>18397069
If they are banning enough people to start a new chat, it seems like the admins are probably being trigger happy.
>>
Where is Lenormand anon? I want to trade!!! ;----;
>>
>>18397108
After reading this post, I'm glad I never got into the Discord. You all sound like awful people.
>>
>>18397148
no man, just this faggot >>18397108

he's been spamming the thread, the discord and the IRC for days
>>
File: rti8fao.jpg (173KB, 1280x465px) Image search: [Google]
rti8fao.jpg
173KB, 1280x465px
Hey /div/, so sorry for air quering but is there anyone lurking that could help me out?

This month is only 6 days in and it already sucks such hard cthulhu balls that I can't explain. I've fought with almost everyone in my life. I wouldn't have it another way becuase this is the only way it could proceed. But this takes a toll on me. Idk if I can make the month now financially, because i'm sure I won't make it out sane either way. I've been having these dreams about old places I've been before (never when awake only sleeping), about giant snakes and whatnot. Nothing good.

Can anyone give me a reading till the end of january on all aspects and what I should protect myself from? Or till the end of the year, either way I'd be very gratefull.

Thank you.
>>
>>18397142
I'm here! What do you need?
>>
>>18397163
Hey! I want to know what my future with the man I love holds.
I'm a female cap
What's your query?
>>
>>18397156
This. He was banned from the Discord because he's 15yrs old and was making obnoxiously sexual advances towards women 10+ his age
>>
>>18397165
>Heart, Sun, Clover, Scythe, Man, Fish, Crossroad, Stork

For now what you can do is to hang out more with your friends. Give yourself some rest and don't think too much about it because it's not good for you. You may have some unexpected big luck related to it, but be careful about it. It may seem very good but it may be false. The causes of this problem is probably money related. He work too much. For now you must relax, new things will come but only if you're take some rest first. Take care of yourself and be a little selfish about it.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck!
Have a strange feeling when I was doing this read so sorry if it's not accurate.

You can tell me how other people sees me
>>
File: Mt70j5L.jpg (93KB, 553x692px) Image search: [Google]
Mt70j5L.jpg
93KB, 553x692px
WHERE IS IO?
WHERE IS CHESWICK?
>>
>>18397208
Your reads have historically been the most accurate, so don't worry about it! I'll be right back with your read.
>>
>>18397211
I don't think Io will come here anytime soon. As for Ches... no idea.
>>
>>18397208
>Three of Swords, Three of Cups, Two of Cups.
Other people feel you are sad and deeply burdened, but on the flip side, they like you a lot. They want you to open up and be friendly with them, but your sadness may be intimidating. You have great potential in your relationships with other people. Shed your sadness and fear. Remember, not everyone will like you, but most people, once they know you, find you are pleasurable to be around.
>>
>>18397224

>Your reads have historically been the most accurate, so don't worry about it!
Well, good to hear that. Hope I will only get better from here.

>>18397240
This seems accurate. Thanks
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18397344
I'll trade.
>>
>>18397351
what's your query?
>>
>>18397352
Will everything be alright?

What's yours?
>>
>>18397353
Benned from 4chan, most likely.
>>
>>18397353
Word of advice, don't ever say you're underage on 4chan, you're gonna get banned. Always say you're 18.
>>
>>18397226
What happened with Io? irc drama?
>>
>>18397365

Nah, she's just bored.
>>
>>18397355
will my magic work on him? brb with yours
>>
>>18397353
I got these 3 cards:
The Tower
Death
7 of Cups

Oh my, I don't know if I want to break it down to you... perhaps another reader can pick up from my cards and explain it to you.
>>
>>18397371
Shiggy riggy diggy doo
If he's an occultist too
He'll very likely catch you

Shiggy riggy diggy doo
>>
>>18397374
Can I get a reading?

Will I ever meet the man of my dreams?
Female
Pisces
>>
>>18397355
>The Empress, Knight of Swords, Judgement.
Yes, everything will be okay. What is happening now is fated, but they will get better. Keep going. The Universe is on your side.
>>
>>18397374

The cards say that FairSun is a faggot and has no place in the /div/ threads cause he can't read worth shit and doesn't even try.
>>
>>18397374
What's so bad about the breakdown? A shattering of past systems/beliefs via a major event(s) that leads to the death of old ways and a rebirth into one or more choices.

So 2017 is gonna be a rough year, with a bunch/one big major turning point. You'll "die" and reevaluate who you are, moving on to new beginnings, many new beginnings. Sounds like a good year to me, especially if said querent is only 15.
>>
>>18397385
I am very sorry for the members of the other discord chat that have issues regarding me. I do not even know these people but they seem to care about me an awful lot.

I wish you the very best and perhaps we can have a friendly chat some day.
>>
>>18397374
wtf fair sun you massive troll you gave these same 3 cards to sufi 30 minutes ago

fucking faggot
>>
>>18397412

We've talked you sideways asshat.
You're less than charming.
>>
>>18397371
I'm sensing some dark magic, but yes. There's a pretty decent chance it will influence him.
>>
>>18397419
>>18397420
I am surprised I have so many people trying to downgrade me. It's alright, I forgive you. Aren't we all sinners in one way or another?

I'm positive that you will see me in a different light within some time. Cheers :)
>>
>>18397436
thanks. what method did you use?
>>
>>18397441
Clairavoyance
>>
>>18397438

Not likely, you trouble-causing trolling egomaniac.
>>
>>18397453
ah, okay. thank you, anon. I was just curious is all.
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18396113

I'm in need of a tarot deck, any anons got some suggestions? Looked at Rider-Waite already, but the art didn't even remotely tickle my fancy.
>>
>>18397453
interested in trading again? different anon
>>
>>18397468
just search on amazon for decks
>>
>>18397438
i just don't like fake readings .-.
>>
>>18397468
Head on over to here anon, http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/
From there look up "beginning decks" for starters; these have the best symbolism and make for ease of use and learning of card meanings.

Good luck Anon.
>>
>>18397468

what kind of deck do you want? there are hundred of decks out there, it depends on the style you're looking for. check out http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/
>>
>>18397486
Readings?
>>
>>18397473
>>18397466
If you're still around I'll trade. I do tarot though. Just reply with your query.
>>
>>18397492
Not today sorry anon, this time tomorrow though absolutely.
>>
File: Zombie_1.jpg (37KB, 223x390px) Image search: [Google]
Zombie_1.jpg
37KB, 223x390px
Hi, quick question. Is it in any way a good idea to use divination or readings of some kind to determine if there is something otherworldly following or attached to you? Face value, it seems to make sense, but also sounds potentially volatile.
>>
Air query
What will the personality of my next girlfriend be like?
Male
Leo
>>
File: Occult Anatomy.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Anatomy.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
>>18397256
>Questionnaire
1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)
2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)
3. Your Sex and Sexuality, and how you feel about your current life situation? (Red and Orange Chakra)
4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? How do you feel around strangers? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)
5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)
6. How do you feel about your life overall? Are you an introvert or an extrovert, or anything in between? (Lower Triad)
7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)
8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? Has life ever felt like a dream to you? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)
9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)
10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)
11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)
12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)
13. What truth do you desire to know? (Totality/Whole Energetic System)
14. A brief question you'd like some insight on.

I also take readings at
[email protected]
...Forgive the unprofessional email name, I really like zombies~
>>
>>18397632
You'reeee bacccck.

I asked for one a long while back.
M 12/12 sagitarrius.
>>
>>18397632
Or I can redo it.
M 12/12 sag
female, frustrated and in love
my biggest hinderance is self doubt and lack of drive/motivation/goal with that I could be a monstrous force in any situation I wanted. I connect and disconnect with strangers
I love my family and friends, I'm socially motivated
I have a good life but my emotions are like fire, they come and go. very rough beginning to life
I'm as honest as I can be. I'm working on unknotting delusions
I go in and out of awareness. overall really aware
I do experience syncs with people and jjust generally. I've even called people at the same time, taken the exact same photo, said the exact same thing, thought what they said before they said it
my belief system is complicated and buddhist based. It's like the ocean, there are waves and bubbles but it is still the ocean
I want to be the best me I can be. I want to continue to grow. I'd like to be happy and live a life I can be proud of and say I am fulfilled.

I'm not sure what to ask but anything you feel you can/should tell me.
>>
>>18397638
I did yours, but never had a chance to post it, once I fix my laptop..Hopefully, I'll get it up for you.

Life, it's taking an odd turn as of today. I apologize for the long absence.
It's nice to know some of the people who asked are common to /div/.

If you want you can redo this questionnaire and I'll tack on the answers to your previous ones and modify the reading to hopefully be more accurate with your present energetic state.

Again, I'm sorry for my absence and my return lacking the readings I promised. I hope to fix my laptop soon and post them, otherwise, everyone is free to redo the questionnaire if they don't want to wait on me getting my shit straight..heh

oh -- >>18397652
Alrighty, please stand by~
>>
>>18397664
Life happens. Anything you do here is on your terms and I really appreciate it. You're not obligated to do any of it and it takes a lot of work.

I'm sorry your laptop pooped out. I have one with a ton of my music that won't even boot. :(

I can also shoot you an email if you'd prefer.

I usually save stuff in my google drafts so I can see it from any device. If you have something like that it's useful just i case computers do poop out.

Thank you again. :)
>>
>>18397632
Can I go again?
1)M, January 18th, Cap-Aquarius Cusp
2) I feel very tired until the end of the day usually.
3) I've got a pretty insane sex drive, but I haven't had sex in months. I've been waiting for someone. Im mostly disappointed in my current state, but I'm keeping hope.
4) I believe I'm capable, but I feel blocked by something. I'm usually quite and shy, but I don't have an issue speaking up if I need to or working with people in group projects, etc.
5) I love and respect them as best I can, but I never got along with anyone as well as my last partner. He definitely left a hole.
6) I'm probably somewhere in between, but leaning more towards introvert.
7) I believe it exists. I don't think everyone is capable of it, but I think most people try to get as close to it as possible.
8) I have a dark side, but I haven't been particularly acquainted with it. Honestly? Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming when I pee, or when I was taking Vyvanse.
9) not very honest with myself, but I try to be with others.
10) very aware, but I don't pay much attention to it sometimes, like I choose to say certain things anyways, etc..
11) very, very often. Enough to make me think they're more than just coincidences
12) yes, but I'm not sure what to believe. I just believe there is something. Maybe an aura or a life force is some sort?
13) i want to know if I really am capable of great things, if the potential exists.
14) I want to know as much about LCS (a person) as possible. I want him to open up to me. I want to know I'm not a fool for waiting for him. I want to know if he loves me and will keep trying. Anything you can tell me about him and our relationship. Does he love me? Will he return?
If not here, you can always reply to me at [email protected]
>>
>>18397675
Please email me, it makes it easier overall for me to respond.

My friend, his name is Joseph but I call him Joe, he's been looking at it for a while now, he's the only reason I'm not sleeping on a curb.

>>18397683
I'll try but I have to offer caution that multiple 'original' readings can be very inaccurate. I recommend reanswering with new questions and fresh thoughts in mind, some overlap is good and expected, but the exact same answers will pretty much act like mirrors and completely skew me.

On top of this, this is one of the more stressful days of my life thus far so I'm a bit, rigid, so I'm sorry if my readings are inaccurate or completely off.
>>
>>18397632
Y,june,14, Gemini
Quite drained
I'm a straight male. I feel lost and hopeless
I'm confident in my abilities ,but I feel like I waste them. I feel ok around strangers.
Don't like anyone.
I feel like my life is a mess. I can be both introvert and extrovert ,all about my mood .
I once loved too much and got burnt
I know more than I should ,I think.. Yes ,I once felt like everything would work out and I would be happy.
I'm very honest ,mostly with myself..
They drag me down , mostly for I know they speak the truth.
Yes, all the time.
Yes, I do.
The one I'm ready to know..
Could you give me some insight in my love life? I need someone ;(
>>
>>18397632
1- A, 3/7,
2- Lethargic mostly, Exercise is kind of helping, but my lifestyle atm is anything but exciting.
3- Female, pretty sure that I'm straight, I might be bi-curious. I'm a virgin so, haven't had the chance to know if I am or not
4- I'm lazy as hell and it's for that reason why I feel so grossly miserable about my life right now. I have anxiety around strangers and I tend to keep to myself most of the time.
5- At this point, it's sad to say but I've come to feel indifferent when it comes to family and friends. It's not their fault, but mine. I've grown more reclusive over the past year. I'd like to regain my compassion for others again
6- My life overall is pretty banal. It's been like this since I was a kid and it understandably hasn't gotten any better as time goes on.
>>
>>18397700
>>18397683
These are new questions, I believe. I didn't recycle old ones. I really appreciate what you do. It's really thorough and helpful. When you read for me the first time, I was in a good place, now I feel like everything is upside down. I just need to see what is unbalanced.
>>
>>18397486
>>18397489

Much obliged, wasn't entirely sure of what I wanted initially but being able to browse around in one location and look at various decks helped a lot. Right now, the two that are appealing to me most are Fenestra and Thoth.
>>
>>18397632
1° G, november 6, dunno im scorpio
2° Empty but im still fighting
3° Male and a virgin
4° If a have a reason to fight i will surely conquer the world, and with strangers im calm but alert
5° I can give my life for my family and im loyal with my friends until they stab me
6° Well i have a peaceful life also a boring one, im introvert
7° I will never forget the girl who toke my heart
8° Well i call my dark side the man in black and sometimes my dark side is again but also we go forward as one in this moment we are in good terms trying to change our stars, im a dreamer, i write a ton of fantasy stuff
9° Well im direct to say things
10° Yeah words sometimes are heavy and more the inner ones
11° I got a lot in the past sleep paralysis and stuff and learned the way to stop that shit when happends
12° I logically believe in the unknown
13° I want to know if my plan to go to another country to live will shake things in my life
14° Love

ty and sorry for my english, im from chile
>>
>>18397715
I know~ I just wanted to put it out there for everyone else as well.
I'm glad I'm helpful, it's all I ever wanted to be.

I'm going to do the email ones first since I don't have a text limit there.

Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks for the support everyone!
>>
>>18397632
cont from- >>18397712 (my hand slipped)

7-Only from what my mother and father have shown me in the past. I used to show that kind of love towards others as a kid, grown more distant as I've gotten older
8- Not sure, I don't get angry very often. I have dark thoughts just like everyone else, but I don't believe I have an inherent evil side. I tend to get vengeful whenever people cross me, but I usually don't act on those emotions.
9- I'm pretty honest, I'm straightforward to a fault since I tell the truth even if it's harsh. I tell white lies like everyone else
10- I try to keep thinking constantly whenever I'm working throughout the day
11-Yes, I don't believe in coincidences
12-Yes
13- Can our futures be changed? Is fate destined by god?
14- How do I improve my relationships with people in general?
>>
>>18397732
Thank you!!!
>>
anyone wanna trade?
>>
>>18397732
1. E, July 13, Cancer
2. Low on energy
3. Male, straight
4. Kinda the convincing type, prefer to be alone
5. Love my family, hate most of my coworkers, have only a couple of friends
6. Fell good, introvert
7. Everything
8. This dark side is kinda stupid and has donde some stupid things like theft
9. Not very honest
10. Tend to say things that I shouldn't
11. Well, I can dream some things that become reallity afterwards
12. Both ways, I believe that there is a explanation for everything, and that the parts that can't be explained are works of a bigger power
13. What is my purpose?
14. I'm gonna go straight to the point, I need some money fast and the only way I see how is by playing the lotto, so 5 which are my 5 lucky numbers from 1 to 34?
>>
File: 1457915663551.png (1MB, 888x676px) Image search: [Google]
1457915663551.png
1MB, 888x676px
>>18397632
Hello Val, Sorry to hear about your shitty life situation. Maybe you should try making a youtube series on how to into occult if you're desperate for cash.
Sorry this is two posts long, I wanted a thorough answer as my question is a big problem that eats away at me.

1. M October29 Scorpio6.15 degrees
2. Ready for anything until I masturbate that is then my energy is sapped until I eat again.
3. Male, Striaght, My sex and sexuality is out of control, obsessive, and eating away at myself. I wish I could stop it. I feel uneasy about my current life situation but this storm won't last long.
4. I believe I have an explosive and implosive personality. When I feel totally in control on a whim I can use this to be very charismatic, even larger than life, and accomplish anything. When I am not in control I tend to feel anxiety collapsing on me. I have an uncanny intuition, excellent willpower, my obsessive personality can make me abrasive and not know when to quit or cause me to fixate on the smaller picture of a problem instead of thinking latteraly to solve it. My biggest weakness is peer pressure and my strongest asset is my ego. I have excellent visualization skills and a knack for AP and Lucid dreaming. I tend to like going down the deep end (especially with psychedelics), I once mimicked the meow of a cat in heat to make a stray cat come to me -when it was at my foot it realized i wasn't a cat and ran away. I've adapted my phonetic articulation to try to communicate with animals it's hit and miss. In a non-attention whorey way I'm just straight up a strange person that attracts strange people. Strangers do not bother me but I am usually wary but exuberant.
>>
>>18397796
>>18397632
5. I feel like I don't do enough for them and that I'm a parasite. I love them all so much and wish I could do something for them to repay their kindness and friendship.
6. My personality vacillates mostly because I have a hormone imbalance due to chronic-masturbation. But I'm pretty sure without masturbating I'd still be like that just to a lesser extent. I am more oftenly introvertive. I am overwhelming optimistic about life, so much so someone who knew my thoughts would think I'm deluded. I think that's how I keep myself from beating myself up too much mentally.
7. I believe there is no such thing as unconditional love but you must emulate it as parents to have mentally stable children
8. Not to be edgy but I feel like my entire self is a dark side in a completely degenerate and narcissistic way. The only light in me is what I show people so they don't worry. There is good in me, that wants to help everyone and strive for higher purpose but its overwhelmed by my baser impulses One things for sure I have a very addictive and obsessive personality.
9. If I am always honest I will have nothing to be insecure about. Obviously I can't always be honest, the only times I make concessions to this philosophy is when I'm honor bound to keep a lie or if my survival depends on lieing
10. I would like to think I am very self-aware, except mostly retroactively. I will catch myself replaying a scene in my head that happened only seconds ago and realize the flaws in my interaction. I make note to correct them but you never think about that stuff in the moment.
11. Yes
12. Yes
13. I want power. Any truth that will help me inch closer to my farthest dreams
14. How do I stop masturbating? I really really need to go iron pill soon.
>>
File: 1462218885899.png (218KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1462218885899.png
218KB, 300x366px
>>18397794
>I need some money fast
You could have bet on Trump like I did. Won an easy 2K
>>
>>18397632
1. C, April, 10, Sun
2. 8.5/10
3. Male, Straight, Conflicted
4. Very strong ability wise, I generally feel self-conscious around strangers (which I dislike and think is unfounded, rationally, in private, but feels different in public) but improving rapidly in recent weeks/months
5. Love my family, felt better about work recently but sense that my time there is almost up, based on my own choosing
6. Hopeful, I am an extrovert in some ways but also revere solitude
7. I wish for it, but have never truly felt it, because I have never fully let anybody breach my inner-most sanctum of thought and emotion.
8. Everybody does.
9. Very honest with myself, perhaps to much because I will not let things slide for myself that I easily let slide for others
10. Extremely, I can't emphasize this enough
11. Yes, but not as much as I did a few years ago
12. Both
13. My purpose and destiny, my fulfillment
14. General current state/future analysis

I hope you get this this, I would really appreciate it.
>>
>>18397811
Should'a invested in trumpcoin during june and sixtuple your investmeant on november 8th
>>
trading
>>
>>18397933
nice, lemme get my yugioh cards.
>>
>>18397945
cool. what's your query?
>>
>>18397632
This guy hasn't replied with a single reading, what a faggot.
>>
>>18397955
he has replied to plenty, and he usually had his querants just email him.
don't be an ass.
>>
>>18397632
hey Val, i'm really curious to see what my read gives back....

A 12/7 Saggitarius
I'm generally kind of lethargic lately. On the days when I have something I want to do I have more energy.
Female (mtf,if thats relevant) Bisexual (leaning towards women) I hate my present predicament. I've made peace with it and am taking baby steps to fix things, but wish I could make some bigger or major changes so Id feel like my life didn't suck.

I think I have alot of potential and ability but I've failed at accessing it...basically I'm always holding myself back, but i dont know how to stop doing that. I dont like strangers generally, i'm a loner. I am pretty good at interacting with people; i'm generally regarded as an extrovert even though thats not true.

There are few people I like. I like/appreciate my Dad, i'm cool w/ my sister, I appreciate/dislike my mom&grandmother, my brother will be decent eventually, anyone else I dont care. I've very few friends but deeply love +care about those I have . I know they dont feel the same though and thats okay.

Im trying not to hate life, I'm an introvert or an ambivert.

I think i receive it from my dad....i'd like to say i've given it idk for sure.

i have a dark side I hide and try to keep controlled. I think if I ever lost control I'd be a very dangerous person. Life has felt like a dream in moments that were really great; maybe once or twice.

I'm pretty honest with myself. I'm relatively honest with others, I dont tell boldfaced lies often but i do disguise the truth.

Life and Death is in the power of the tongue.

I get strange Dejavu often, except it happens during *new* experiences. I'm pretty lucky, i've escaped death a number of times.

I believe in the God of Abraham,& Jesus Christ.

I wanna know the truth/key to maximizing my potential to get what I want+help those who care about.

What am I missing? What is it that I'm not seeing? How do I resolve the disconnect between what I need to do and what I do?
>>
>>18397955
Her readings take a long time, calm your dick.
>>
>>18397955
you're a prick>>18397664>>18397700

and she answers all the time
>>
>>18397959
He hasn't so far in this thread.

If he wants people to email him so he can respond to them with advertisements for the gay night club he is opening in Palm Beach, Florida next spring, well that's just abuse and contrary to the spirit of the board. I'll call it out every time.
>>
>>18397967
cool that you feel that way, but so far no one has had the experience at all.
val replied to mine in the thread, and when she got a lot of requests, she just had people forward their requests to her email. she has been very kind and accommodating
>>
>>18397967
high levels of salt detected.

i bet you're a hit at busy restaurants too.
>>
>>18397967

How about you emulate that happy little bush in one of Bob Ross' paintings, buddy. You seem wound tight and rather full of yourself.
>>
>>18397975
The only thing I saw in their reply was the excuse "muh laptop"

>>18397985
>>18397992
I am a hit. People love me, feels good.
>>
>>18397997
when she was originally taking queries she answered mine in the thread. she spent a week replying to querants in the thread before just asking people to email her directly.
>>
Air quiry
19 M Aquarius
What's the next in my life? where do I go, what do I do?
>>
trading
>>
Is the occult reader from yesterday around? I have another one or two for you. Happy to trade, of course.
>>
Oi oi oi, wow guys haha! That's a lot of requests, please email them to me, I'm going to record them all like I did before. I'll reply to some on this thread once I finish this next one.

>>18397955
I appreciate the honesty, honestly it's how I felt coming into this thread again, but I want to try and swallow my failures and keep trying.

Otherwise I'd be less than nothing if I couldn't at least do that. Much love to you, oh honest anon.

Readings coming along in a bit.
>>
File: 662750_original.png (104KB, 244x165px) Image search: [Google]
662750_original.png
104KB, 244x165px
>>18398207
I'm just some random anon and all, but you should feel like you have the right to decline some readings. Don't let people take too much of an advantage of you.
>>
Does anyone want to trade readings?
>>
>>18398304
sure>>18398157
what do you want read? I need what I asked for
>>
Anyone want to trade a reading?

I just want to know if my luck is finally turning around?

Leave me your query and I'll get started.
>>
>>18398382
I saw your post pop up and something sung, The Voices seem to see something special, a cast of the lots confirms with utmost certainty. Your luck has in fact begun to shine bright.
>>
>>18398382
Four of Cups
Knight of Pentacles
Seven of Wands

It is but it is not because of luck it is because you have been putting in more of an effort to make your situation more harmonious. Try not to overthink it too much you have a lot of potential as a person. Believe in yourself more.

I would like to know what P thinks of me please
>>
>>18398395
Nox u readin m8?
>>
>>18398412
No, no readings tonight, just lurking. The Voices sometimes speak without the dice and I simply cast to confirm. I'll try to do some readings tomorrow though.
>>
yo! who's down to trade?

i wanna know if there can be anything between me and m. just leave me your own query and i'll get crackin'.
>>
Can anyone help me interpret "6 of Cups" ?
I drew it this morning as a theme of the day / things to look for card
>>
>>18398428
acting like a lil kid playin vidya
>>
>>18398299
>picture of final fantasy tactics
EEEE, I miss that game so much!

I don't want to decline unless I'm pretty much unable to connect to a person, which has almost happened with a few anons, but so far I've been doing good.

I think it's worth mentioning that I've been shoving my method incorrectly, avoiding meditation for contemplation, which is having some weird psychological effects on me.

Most notably, false memories. No clue how or why or what the deal is, but it seems forcing my consciousness is akin to messing with my conscious awareness. Perhaps I'm picking up bleeding effects of memories or maybe I'm just having neural confusion due to melding with others in a forceful nature.

Yeah, my method is forceful and invasive essentially, but not malicious, hurtful, or demanding, if your energetic system pushes I let it move me. I don't fight things and every now and then I'll be reflected or bounced or straight up blocked or one time I was even propelled away. Most of the time though things just fade and I lose connection.

Plus I'm the posterchild of being taken advantage of. If my kind nature weren't a double edged sword I'd be in a greater place, but no, I have to be a nice fucking person hahaha!

Be wary of the rabbit hole, anons. Infinity is the rabbit hole, and the rabbit is god, and duuudes, god is a chill bro, but his reality is trippy as fuck, don't hang with him too often if you want to retain sanity.
I guess I'm trying to say, be careful of how intently you desire to know the truth, don't jump head first into the black void of knowledge.

You'll never resurface.

Okay, email requests are finally done (five hours later it feels like). Time to try and work my magic here.

Here I come captcha!
>>
>>18398395

If you want a reading let me know

>>18398408

I honestly haven't done anything, things are now finally starting to fall into place not just in my life but the lives of those close to me and things are turning around now for the better.

I drew a card
>Seven of Pentacles
Seems like they want to help guide you, if you're thinking of asking this person out luck is on your side.
>>
>>18398441
Thank you for a being a cute pushover Val-sama We Love You!
>>
Where is the reader Amy? I want to ask her cute boipussy what she meant when she said Mark and the wolf?
>>
Hi guys!
I'm learning tarot, so I will take two queries to practice. I need feedback, please!

All I need is Age, gender and query.
>>
>>18398485

Male
Tell me about my next gf. What does she look like? Do I know her? Will we get together soon or will it take time?
>>
File: The Jokers Reality.jpg (64KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Jokers Reality.jpg
64KB, 300x400px
Ugh, why are laptops dependent on batteries, that die out and require the once portable device to be attached to a wall port just to stay on?

Welp, that's a whole reading lost.

I've been hogging Joe's laptop for a while now, I'm gonna relinquish it now.

Please email your readings to me, I'll be back tomorrow to begin the readings in this thread. I will most definitely not get to them all, gonna try to leave it to first come first serve.

Sorry all. It's time for me to go get blazed and lay on a couch wondering how my life went so wrong to some nine inch nails until I fall unconscious and naturally hallucinate for 8+ hours before returning to consciousness.

God, the human body is so weird, good thing it has an energetic system attached to it~

>>18398468
Aww, thank you, but I'm just another nobody, no one special. I like stuff that makes me weird, I experience reality in weird ways, I'm just a weirdo, don't mind me. I'd rather be in a zombie apocalypse than living in this world, like, I pretty much live in a soft zombie apocalypse now. Society getten fuqed up by the billions of mindless humanids thoughlessly consuming this world to death.

Least in an actual zombie apocalypse I get to take out my homicidal rage and hatred of humans on the dead ones trying to kill me.

Here, I just have to settle with murder fantasies. And battlefield 4. And 7 days to die. Sigh.
I can't believe I'm basically homeless and have no time or means to play video games anymore.

>can't play video games
>just want to dom people on battlefield 4 with a dmr

POORQUUUEEEE?!!

Is it inappropriate to beg for donations here? heh...

>Captcha is a route 144 street sign
Fuck, the number 144 follows me everywhere.

Does anyone know any information numerologically on the number 144, 44, and 14? I see them pretty much every single day since 2014.
>>
>>18398485
Male
Love/next girlfriend
>>
>>18398485
M
General/love reading plz
>>
>>18398485
M
Love reading
>>
22. Male. My death.
>>
>>18398452
I wouldn't turn down an occult reading if you could, no pressure, I just want to know where's a good place to take another step with The Voices.
>>
>>18398490
>>18398495
>>18398498
>>18398508
Guys, I'm practicing, so please have patience, I will do it you all the best I could.

No more queries after these ones.
>>
>>18398546

I'm the first guy who asked, I got no problem waiting.
>>
>>18398546
Take your time anon, its no rush, we understand you're learning.
>>
>>18398490
Ok, to be my first query is a very hard one, I'll tell you what I see.

She is a very smart girl, but not a very social one, you will feel a strong connection with her, but it's gonna be sort of hard to make it happen, it could take some time. Probably a red haired girl.

No, you doesn't still know her. As I said, you will have some trouble to make it happen (but it will happen). You will need to be thoughful and look for her, even if she rejects you the first time. Fight a little.

You don't know her, and it will take time, but you will need to be very receptive and expect a different outcome, a "change in your point of view" of what you want or are expecting.

Thanks for your question!
>>
>>18398495
That's very general. Ok, what I got is...

You feel very sad, you feel like you have no options (at least as you wish you had) and feels very disappointed.
Don't be, even though you will have to take some actions so the right girl gets to your life, you first need to change your attitude, to be more "fresh like", to gain some stability (inner or emotional or even economical) and then be sure about what you already are.

Work in your communication skills and improve yourself and you will have a good outcome!
>>
>>18398592

Redheads are pretty rare but especially rare where I live, I think you must have done my reading for someone else. If someone rejects me I just move on, I'm not one for chasing girls but thanks anways Newfag.
>>
>>18398495
Oh, btw, you have a very quirky energy, I shuffle my tarot in weird ways thinking about your question.

Embrace that! That makes you unique, stop being sorry of yourself.
>>
>>18398613
Sounds about right, good job new reader.
>>
>>18398618
Actually your answer confirms me it was for you. It point to a "change on your point of view" and if you never "chase them" then maybe that's what you will have to do different.

It did points to do something very different and don't "let it go".

About the red-haired yes, it could be wrong, I just feel like that for a lot of red everywhere, maybe she only is intense or something.

Your feedback is very appreciated =).
>>
>>18398498

You have a very special way of connecting with people, but you feel blocked right now. You were very disappointed and feel somewhat someone take a lot of who you are.

Well, don't. A young girl (probably your age and that's why I get the "young") it's gonna arrive to your life. She is genuine and a little attention-getting seeker, but her intentions are good. To have something with her you need to be strong and open.
Don't hesitate, she will understand you, but you need to be the first to approach to her.

>>
>>18398622
Thanks! And don't forget about your energy, is special, be proud of it =).
>>
>>18398508
Oh, well, it's a very positive reading!

You need to be very aware of people you are meeting at social gatherings, you could find a very wise woman that connects with you at an inner level. It could be a very beautiful beginning and it would heal the wounds you still feel.

You are a very positive person, enhance that and be sure about your qualities, that would help a lot!

>>
>>18398671
Thank you!
>>
Doing readings until I go to sleep-- I'm a novice though, so don't take my readings to heart.
Name (first is fine), age, and sign.
>>
>>18398704
Alin,23,pisces
Would you kindly do a love reading for me ?
>>
>>18398726
shit dude i dont know how but i'll sure as hell try
>>
>>18398704
Andrew, 18, Pisces

Will I ever be able to attack the touge like I used to? (it's one road in particular that I'm afraid of)
>>
>>18398704

Ozzy
Cancer

Tell me about my next gf plz. What does she look like?
>>
>>18398726
page of pentacles
10 of cups
8 of wands
you try to plan your love life and stick to plans or end up overthinking it. Love is more about being at peace, enjoying the experience, and acting with instinct when the time comes, rather than following a set plan or rules.
I'm going to be honest with you, Alin, this is my first reading for another person. Please critique
>>
>>18398735
9 of Swords
8 of Swords
5 of Swords
You feel doubt, because a past experience left you guilty or fearing failure. This is causing a feeling of entrapment or powerlessness. Stop doubting, just try it. Concentrate on yourself and you will lose your fear.
>>
>>18397960
HEY i'm a 12/7 sag too, happy birthday tomorrow man :)
>>
>>18398742
I did a celtic cross for this, just for the experience
You are experiencing a lot of heartbreak or loneliness. You'd like to feel confident in yourself, but the heartbreak has left you worried about your emotions or personality.
The one you are looking for is creative and charismatic, possibly an artist.
It seems like you will make a decision that you feel forced into-- and you will likely choose incorrectly, leading to another heartbreak. Be certain of the choice you want to make, and do not waver.

I did another reading for you too, because I felt bad (this is just a love one though, nothing about your GF)
You've been through something, and you feel like you've had to defend yourself from the emotions ever since. You've either learned or will soon learn new information about this heartbreak. You will work on getting past it, but you may lose a few friends in the process.
>>
>>18398846
Aaron
Libra

Would like it if you could do a reading about my love life. I've done several through the years but have never had a "second opinion." I would also appreciate it if you could tell me what cards come up, as I've had the same cards come up in every reading I've done over several years. I'm weirded out that I keep getting the same ones and don't know if it's just me.
>>
Bradey
25 male
Cancer
Sydney australia

What does me and justines future look like? Why doesnt her sister like me? Or her friends? And will my small business that i have going at the moment bring me income and turn out fine...

It would really be appreciated. I feel like i really need a reading right now. Please. Thankyou
>>
>>18397632
>[email protected]
I guess my email didn't go through
>>
>>18398704
Luke
Sagittarius
Where should I look for a passion in my life?
>>
File: archive.jpg (6KB, 188x240px) Image search: [Google]
archive.jpg
6KB, 188x240px
>>18396259
Fair sun senpai, can you do a reading for me?
can you tell me something about my soul mate? HAHAHAHAHAHA

male
libra
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18397632
1. C, June, 4, Gemini
2. A lot
3. Male str8, I feel that i should be doing something better
4. I think i have a lot of intelligence, not sure about power. I feel normal
5. My family is kinda unstable, but they have their good qualities, my friends are good people, i like them as family.
6. I think my life is good, boring most of the times, but it will change. I think i'm an introvert, but i like to party and hang out sometimes.
7. I know it's some kind of love that people feel for each other, that doesn't matter what happens, it will exist.
8. My dark is side is that i access 4chan, that i have some "edgy" thoughts and my view of things is different. Sometimes.
9. I'm pretty honest with me now, and with the others a lot, not much with family.
10. I'm really aware of those.
11. A lot of synchronicities, not many unexplained things, but i have some.
12. I believe logically, don't follow any religion.
13. The truth about me, about who am i, outside of the physical world.
14. Where is my next love partner?
>>
>>18399191
sure, what readings do you do?
>>
>>18398704
Grace
Libra

Am I going to find happiness and success if I follow the path that I plan to take?
>>
>>18399434
atleast start saying jokes like a straight man
>>
>>18397632
1.D,April,08,Aries
2.drained
3.straight
4.Unmotivated to do anything
5.respect after all
6.introvert
7.nothing,I don't believe
8.think I'm the worst person on earth.
9.I'm not honest
10.Not aware
11.not really...maybe
12.I'd rather believe so
13. my purpose on this shit
14.love life would be fun
>>
>>18396938
Underrated reference.
>>
File: x1461385304398.jpg (99KB, 557x800px) Image search: [Google]
x1461385304398.jpg
99KB, 557x800px
I have been told by an astrologer that I have a great perception and connection with the spiritual and paranormal world.
But I don't remember which of my planets show that.

Which planet shows those connections with the spiritual?
>>
anyone still reading?
>>
>>18399652
Pluto
>>
File: x1464397853888.jpg (507KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
x1464397853888.jpg
507KB, 1536x2048px
>>18399711
thnx doge
>>
Anyone willing to trade?
>>
>>18399773
Quick scry for you. What's up?
>>
Looking to trade if anyone is around. Don't have much time. On break at work. I'll do yours first so reply with query
>>
>>18399915
What's your question, eye color, hair color, age, and gender?
>>
>>18399927
Will I regret it if I don't chase him? Can I change how he feels about the situation? As in, can I make him feel more positively towards it?
Female, brown eyes, dark brown/black hair, 22
Thank you.
Your query?
>>
>>18399927
>>18399930
My break ends in 3 minutes. If you'd like a read I'll do a more extensive one for you when I get off of work. Email me at
[email protected]
I promise I will get back at you! 7pm EST!
>>
>>18399930
No, don't try to fix the situation. Leave it alone. You'll regret not chasing him, so go ahead and try. There's a small chance of him accepting it, though. I'd recommend moving on.

I don't have a query, enjoy your day at work. I'm sorry for the bad news.
>>
File: qs.png (265KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
qs.png
265KB, 960x540px
anyone wanna give me a reading?
>>
>>18398907
I did a celtic cross for this one as well, in order (following http://www.learntarot.com/ccross.htm)
Wheel of Fortune
Ten of Cups
King of Wands
Eight of Cups
Five of Swords
Four of Swords
Six of Swords
The Devil
Nine of Wands
Eight of Wands
You will soon be absolved of all your guilt and be at peace. You've been acting only with your own interests in mind, without thinking of how you affect others. Because of this, you've been losing hope and feeling less than yourself. You need to take time for yourself to move on from the people around you. While you may think you have to be defensive and only protect yourself, you must open yourself up to recieve love.
>>
>>18399181
Look outwards for inspiration, rather than becoming self-absorbed. Do something you've never done before, try something new. Trust that, even though it may not seem like it, there is something you will be passionate for once you find it.
>>
I will do dozen I Ching reading ( ᐛ )و

I need your physical sex, question, and Zodiac sign. Chinese is good, and Western is good. However, both together are best.

Forgive shit English please. This is how I learn. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
>>
>>18400026
Male ,gemini,dog
Will I find love soon?
>>
>>18400026
female, virgo
How things look with this person?
>>
>>18400026
Male
Leo
What is the name of my next girlfriend?
>>
>>18400026

Male, Pisces
Should i go to that meeting?
>>
>>18400037
isthisniggaserious.jpeg
>>
Can i get a general reading?

Male
Capricorn
>>
>>18400033
Hexagram 60: Yes, but only if you "loosen up". Your life is like the monk's, too much regulated. Too much thought about. Not enough spontaneous action and joyful exuberance.

>>18400034
Hexagram 15 transformed into 39: Modest success with persistent effort. Long term fortune is poor because both you and this person have tendencies clashing. Habits clashing. Views clashing. Good in short term, difficult long term.

>>18400037
Hexagram 20 transformed into 45: A soft, feminine name. Much yin in the name. Also intellectual, high class name. Best I can do sorry! (*≧▽≦)
>>
>>18400026
Female, dog
What can I do to get him back?
>>
>>18400026
Female. Libra. What are K's feelings towards me?
>>
>>18400059
>Hexagram 20 transformed into 45: A soft, feminine name. Much yin in the name. Also intellectual, high class name. Best I can do sorry! (*≧▽≦)

No worries. Very helpful either way thanks a lot :D
>>
>>18400046
Hexagram 42 transformed into 17: They sense you are not 100% dedicated. Great success if you attend that meeting. Progress in every aspect. While you are in attendance, listen to inner instincts or heart (no english word for 德 sorry) and you will succeed without fail.

>>18400055
Hexagram 8 transformed into 25: All depends on your integrity now. If you are virtuous and act with discipline and lawfulness, troubles will pass. If you act like a beast you shall be hunted like a beast by Heaven's agents.
>>
>>18400087

>Progress in every aspect

thank you
>>
>>18400087
I found a wikipedia page on 'de'! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_(Chinese) This is what I mean by 德
>>
>>18400026

Male, Pisces

If you are doing more

Is this project going to work?
>>
>>18400068
Hexagram 53 transformed into 50: Supreme success if you show patient but persistent. He can be wooed. Too aggressive will kill the love. Too passive and it neglects. Patient but persistent.

>>18400074
Hexagram 58 transformed into 40: K is a true ally. The dissatisfaction K feels are caused by K's stupid expectations. When K drops these stupid ideas, K will be happy once again. You are blameless right now.
>>
>>18400087
>>18400090

Very appropriate to the meeting, thanks again.
>>
>>18400095
Hexagram 30 transformed into 21: This project will excite many emotions. You must take responsibility for the reckless actions done with passion or mistake.
>>
>>18400026
Male, Gemini, Horse.
What i should do about this girl?
>>
>>18400026
Male
Sagittarius
Is it better to go up or down? Both have their pros and cons and I can't decide.
>>
>>18400026

Male Horse

Will this person help me?
>>
>>18400026
Male, Aquarius, Tiger

How R feels towards me?
>>
>>18400059
Thank you so much ,that's quite acurate.

if I still may ask - How can I loosen up? What would my next gf be like?
>>
>>18400135
Hexagram 35 transformed into 56: You should leave her alone. There are much better things and activities that give much more happiness than her. She is not your match.

>>18400138
Hexagram 52 transformed into 56: Great success if you go upwards. It will establish you on a great road to travel with excellent peers.

>>18400139
Hexagram 49 transformed into 31: This person shall teach you to want better things. We are elevated or disgraced by the things we desire.
>>
File: 1479474966711.jpg (704KB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
1479474966711.jpg
704KB, 1000x798px
>>18400026
female libra rooster
what will inspire me to write or draw
>>
>>18400150
Hexagram 21 transformed into 64: This person is overeager and fumbling. Do not deliver yourself into this person's hands. Have you seen the Batman movie where Mr Joker says he is a dog who chases cars but would become bewildered if he ever caught one? This person desires to change you, but is unequal to face this task responsibly.

>>18400155
Hexagram 43 transformed into 38: Be methodical about having fun (*≧▽≦) That sounds wrong, so I shall explain! Set goals. Imagine an idol who is the happy-go-lucky, relaxed fellow who is amiable, generous, and owns much guanxi with all. Be unafraid to act like this imagined idol. Set time to practice being this idol. It will grow to become natural and heartfelt to laugh and play.
>>
>>18400026

Male, Horse Pisces

How do i resolve this issue?
>>
>>18400196
>bewildered
Im confused, if i deliver myself to her will she make me suffer? Sorry for asking but its really important for me
>>
>>18400196
Ok ,ok.

Thank you so much ,I will try to improve in that aspect.

Good luck.
>>
>>18400170
Hexagram 10 transformed into 61: Only disciplined, resolute steps forward will create the environment where your creativity may grow. You will feel very afraid, but this fear is actually an inner force that can be transformed into an ally if you first tolerate its presence, then engage, then befriend. Find happiness with your devils.

>>18400214
Hexagram 53 transformed into 33: Withdraw and reconsider. Retreat is not retreat when it is instead an advance towards one's center of wisdom.
>>
>>18400220
You will suffer in her care because she does not know how to care for you. She lacks experience and her ignorance will cause you harm.
>>
>>18400236
She does lack experience and i know most of what you said is true... Love is a bitch through
Thank you ver much for the help
>>
>>18400167
>Hexagram 35 transformed into 56: You should leave her alone. There are much better things and activities that give much more happiness than her. She is not your match.
Thx Pony :)
>>
I have a slight crush on these two old woman, it's so weird. But I'm getting pretty old.
>>
File: 1476462552080.png (1MB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476462552080.png
1MB, 849x1200px
>>18400234
what is there to be scared of
>>
>>18400254
Take lube and Bengay
>>
>>18400254
What age are they? Inb4 you say thirty.
>>
>>18400254
getting up to probably 70. and a few teenagers keep hitting on me, it's gross.
>>
>>18400026
Thanks for your advice on
>>18400105
I'm wondering how he is feeling right now. We had a falling out a few days ago. Is he hurting?
>>
>>18400026
Female
Will I date anyone anytime soon?
Leo
Tiger
>>
Anyone down for a trade?
>>
>>18400273
gaggles of teenage girls following me around, I guess it's funny.
>>
>>18400282
Sure what's up?
>>
>>18400288
I want to know if things will be any better for me in 2017. This year's just been a total shitfest.

How bout you?
>>
>>18400297
No problem.
I want to know how he is feeling. Is he thinking about working things out between us?
>>
>>18400273
>70
Damn, son. Careful not to break anything. I do actually know a woman who just turned 65 and looks like she's in her 40s or 50s, not a single wrinkle on her face. Truth be told, she's rather attractive. Still...no...

>>18400285
>teenage girls
Honestly, the only thing I miss about being a teenager
>>
>>18400297
>Queen of Cups, Strength, Three of Wands, Four of Cups, Knight of Pentacles.
I feel a strong importance on patience for 2017. This CAN be better, though I cannot guarantee that they will be. If you push too hard to have a good year, you'll scare away your opportunity, and if you spend too much time dwelling on missed opportunity, well, you'll continue to miss opportunity. Be open, be aware, and opportunities for happiness will be at your doorstep. :) Good luck next year, anon.
>>
>>18400305
King of pentacles reversed, Three of swords, Seven of swords reversed, The hermit.

Naw, this dude just wants some space. He's clearly hurting super bad, and would much rather dodge the very thought of you completely. Whatever you did, you fucked up. Wish I could go more in depth, cause I like doin' that, yanno. But these cards are suuuuuper straightforward. I feel bad just leaving you with some shitty short ass paragraph, so I'll go ahead and draw some cards about whether there's any hope for y'all's future, free of charge.

Six of swords, Seven of wands.

With time, there's the chance the damage may be mended, but things will never go back to the way they were before. At least not in the forseeable future. He's hurting too bad. Sorry Anonsy.

>>18400325
Thanks. I do have the tendency to be kinda impatient and dwell on missed junk, but I'll try and work on that. Have a nice day, and good luck in your endeavors.
>>
>>18400332
Damn. :( Thank you.
>>
>>18400342

want another trade? not that anon.
>>
>>18400415
Sure. Still around? Sorry, just got home so I wasn't checking the thread
>>
Anyone that wants to trade, I'll take multiple replies so just drop your query.
>>
>>18400433

Yep, what is your query? Mine is if how will it go in this meeting. I male
>>
>>18400465
Mine is Will L ever forgive me?
Be right back with yours
>>
File: abrahel_by_genzoman.jpg (206KB, 1100x930px) Image search: [Google]
abrahel_by_genzoman.jpg
206KB, 1100x930px
CHESWICK!
COME BACK!
WE LOVE YOU!
WE NEED YOU!
>>
>>18400465
>Five of Wands, Seven of Pentacles, Ace of Cups.
There potential for things to go well, but not before some strife. Do not hesitate to take time to reassess the situation and come back at it from a different angle.
Advice:
>The Moon, Justice, Page of Cups.
The advice is to be careful not to let people try to pull the wool over your eyes and get you to submit. If something doesn't seem right, stand up for it, but don't be too aggressive. The key component to focus on will be communication in the most open and accepting way possible. Bickering may occur, but try to avoid it.
>>
>>18400477

Judgement, Emperor, Two of swords

Things will get better between you two, that said, i do not see a relationship i the near future... things however might change.

Good luck anon
>>
File: EXCITE.gif (292KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
EXCITE.gif
292KB, 450x450px
Anyone doing a reading? What info do you want this is my first time
>>
>>18400501
Thanks, bb. We're taking things slow so that's all that really matters. All those cards say to me is we are back at square one, which is better than square none.
>>18400503
Just your gender and sign and query
>>
>>18400507
Male. Aries.

I want to become better than I am now. Can I just do it now?
>>
>>18400511
>Five of Cups, Nine of Cups, Five of Wands.
Have you been hurt recently? Or lost something important? To answer your question, yes, you can become better, but the road isn't easy. Growth doesn't just happen because you choose to grow. Growth comes through pain and struggle and realization.
Advice:
>Five of Pentacles, The Magician, Page of Swords.
Set goals and diversify. Your path is to becoming a more well-rounded person. This is a necessary step in fulfilling your purpose. I see some financial worries in your future as well. Don't worry much. This is part of the path as well.
>>
File: uh.jpg (14KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
14KB, 240x300px
>>18400507

Male, double capricorn, I am gripped with apathy I want to know how to escape it
>>
>>18400507
Male ,gemini

Do you do love readings? if so ,I would want one please. I'm single.
Advice would also be welcome.

Thanks
>>
>>18400519
Can i have one?
Male, aquarius
Am i right about this insecurity?
>>
>>18400520
>Five of Wands, Three of Cups, Knight of Cups.
Makes some friends, loser. I'm kidding, but seriously, you need to associate with people who are passionate. It'll rub off.
>>
>>18400524
>>18400520
Also, do you have a habit of sabotaging your relationships? I mean with friends, etc.. Stop it! :(
>>
>>18400519
Thanks. The magician card always seems to come to me when im on the right path.
>>
>>18400521
>Eight of Swords, Ace of Cups, Page of Cups
Work on your love language skills. Love is on the horizon. It's important to be understanding and communicative.
>>18400523
>Ten of Swords, Strength, Knight of Cups.
No. You're sabotaging yourself. Find the strength to grow and communicate with love.
>>
>>18400529

>do you have a habit of sabotaging your relationships?

scary question

not sure if sabotaging but I am not very socially apt I can do casual but I am very much closed when asked about myself
>>
>>18400540
This tends to cause tension in your relationships.
>the magician card always seems to come to me when I'm on the right path
Wasn't this your first time? Lol
>>
>>18400539
How could I work on my language 'skills'?
Also ,what's the girl like? Will we have a nice relationship?
>>
>>18400507
aries, f, will I ever be okay?

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18400507
Leo
Male
What is a good career for me?
>>
>>18400539
thank you mister
>>
>>18400547

first time someone was active

thank you

can I aske one more question please?

I am very torn about what my heart wants and what my brain wants. Always rethinking about what I could have done different. Should I trust my brain or my heart or gut or fell how ever you call it more?
>>
someone pls direct me to the nearest reader. Thanks
>>
>>18400598
yes bb
>>
File: praise the sun.jpg (166KB, 1024x1210px) Image search: [Google]
praise the sun.jpg
166KB, 1024x1210px
>>18400627
Please read for me this: How to repair/improve relationship with GF.
Thanks <3
>>
>>18400632
brb with your read
>>
>>18400635
k take you time
:)
>>
>>18400632
>>18400639
>Nine of Swords, The Hierophant clarified by The Lovers, Ace of Wands, King of Wands.
Seems like there are some anxieties coming from one of you. A lot of pain and anxiety and mental anguish. The Hierophant clarified by The Lovers suggests to me that a new level of commitment is needed in the relationship. It may help dispel the worries in the Nine of Swords. Ace of Wands and King of Wands tells of a new beginning that requires quick action, acts induced by passion.
Good luck, Xt.
>>
>>18400664
>that spread
Upperkek
>>
>>18400664
ON POINT

desu I've been suffering due to a few reasons and the strain had been causing me doubt, for which I am so apologetic.
>>
Reading please!

Charles
Male
Aries
>>
>>18400664

can you do this please?

I am very torn about what my heart wants and what my brain wants. Always rethinking about what I could have done different. Should I trust my brain or my heart or gut or fell how ever you call it more?

Male, double capricorn
>>
>>18400678
Good luck. Don't fuck things up like I did. :/

Sorry guys. Still feeling too down to read. Just helping Xt because they've helped me in the past.
>>
Trading a reading
>>
>>18400737
what's up
>>
Any tarot reader around?

So I am going to set up my friend with another friend of mine. Thing is I may be falling for first friend.

What on this goddamn Earth should I do?
>>
>>18400742
What is coming for me next year?
Your query?
>>
>>18400766
Will L trust me again?
>>
>>18400766
>Seven of Wands, Two of Pentacles, Eight of Swords.
A lack of balance caused by a moment of pride can cause some uncomfortable circumstances that will take intention and perseverance to overcome.
Advice:
>The Moon, Ace of Swords, Knight of Cups.
Honesty and modesty will be important in this coming year. Communication, but with a gentle touch will be necessary.
>>
>>18400769
The Chariot, The Moon, The Devil

All Major Acarena showing that your relationship is very powerful. I think he will trust you again but it is after you prove yourself that you can be trusted again. He is very confused about if he can trust you or not but he just needs to be shown the light. You can be trusted and you just have to show that to him. The power dynamic in this relationship will have changed. He wants proof of your dedication and loyalty and might have some power of you.
>>
>>18400744
Dubs confirm you need a fourth friend for a sexy foursome.
>>
I am trading one scrying.
>>
>>18400785
Thank you. Seems legit.
>>
>>18400782
:(

thanks
>>
>>18400796
What's up
>>
>>18400788
>dubs confirmed by dubs
>>
>>18400804
>>18400796
Just want to know how he is feeling about me.
Drop your query when you're ready
>>
>>18400788
If I had a third friend I wouldn't be asking for advice at /x/

plz some divinationfag help
>>
>>18400836
>divinationfag
Yeah no one will help you now
>>
Looking to trade
I tarot u do whatever
>>
>>18400701
^_^ CHEER UP ^_^
^_^ XT LOVES YOU ^_^

AND XT LOVES >YOU
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
>>
File: 1446851270310.jpg (89KB, 540x591px) Image search: [Google]
1446851270310.jpg
89KB, 540x591px
>>18400836
OK I was the dub poster, and now I feel slightly empathetic towards your situation. Slightly. But that slightness is enough to make me feel good for being so helpful to a stranger, right? Fucking Karma bitches get out me.

My cards are telling me that you should go for what you want. Tell your second friend what you want. If they're actually your friend, they'll understand. The cards are literally telling me don't let your dreams be dreams and to just turn what you want into reality. If you just communicate what you desire to both of your friends, I think things will end up OK.
>>
>>18400857
Thanks, bb! Good luck with your girlygoo!
>>
>>18400824
not him but i dis this for you

Four of swords, knight of swords,2 of cups

Hes trying not let his feelings overcome him but there is a lot of love towards you. He is trying to think about you with logic and he needs time to process his feelings about you. If he decides to act on the love if will be because it is the smart decision.

My query is what my crush feels for me?
>>
File: 44054771[1].jpg (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
44054771[1].jpg
109KB, 400x400px
>>18400857
>>
>>18400873
Thanks
>page of cups, page of pentacles, ten of swords
She likes you, too, I think, or she has her eye on you, but her nervousness and lack of confidence may very well kill any chances for more to develop.
>>
>>18400877
:) there is no random here, bearer of the dubs :)

hey Empath did you finish with those errands?
Can you read me pls?
>>
>>18400877
heyoo empath are you doing readings?
>>
File: Check 'em revised.png (402KB, 770x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em revised.png
402KB, 770x1060px
>>18400896
I am the dubs master <3
>>18400897
Soon Anon
>>
File: 1477468951358.png (204KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1477468951358.png
204KB, 500x696px
here i am waiting for a new thread again
before i offer readings
and this time i WILL do readings once the new thread is up
i think u______u
sorry i didn't last time
i was tired after waiting for so long
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18400938
>>18400938
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.