[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 68

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes,
Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N

Previous thread: >>18390501
>>
File: 1480620075622.jpg (100KB, 652x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480620075622.jpg
100KB, 652x600px
First
>>
el second-o friendo
>>
>>18392091
Upye
>>
File: 1474575039921.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474575039921.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>18392076
>you: five of rods reversed
>him: nine of pentacles reversed
>together: eight of cups
>forces in favor/against: three of rods, ten of cups
>what u need to do/what he needs to do: queen of rods reversed, two of swords reversed
>outcome: two of cups reversed
you like to avoid conflict with him. he kinda feels like life has been unsuccessful for him as of late. there's something missing in the relationship. i don't know what it is. but it's something nonmaterial and important to both of u. you're both on a steady path forward in this relationship, but sometimes you're so happy together you don't see some things that are right in front of u. advice for you would be to stop poking around his head, calm down a little bit about him. he needs to make a decision about something. rather important decision, not sure about what, but it's stopping you two from communicating effectively. outcome is not a good card for couples, shows disharmony and imbalance in the relationship.
>>
File: 1479924470758.jpg (924KB, 1200x1924px) Image search: [Google]
1479924470758.jpg
924KB, 1200x1924px
boy look at me saying i'm gonna do readings and then feeling tired
what a disappointment i am to you all
i'm sorry don't hate me i'll be back tomorrow i love you all
i love div i love the readers i love the querents
i love the anons u anons are special to me
love all around hugs and kisses from a sick girl
gonna get my germs all over u
bye guys good night love u
>>
>>18392109
can i nave a readin like this for me and my crush plz? Female leo 18
>>
I'll do readings. Maybe two or three. Trade me for readings about my horrible love life and I'll stay longer.
NO generals.
I need your gender and/or sign.
>>
>>18392118
sleep tight
>>
>>18392123
female
they are male
I am sag
one is a scorpio, one is a taurus, one is an aquarius
conflicted, flustered, angsty, yearning

I am most interested in the taurus followed by the scorpio and lastly the aquarius

I have history with the taurus most and some with the aquarius, the scorpio is new

I'd appreciate a love reading if you would.
>>
>>18392123
Female
Sagittarius

What about this new piercing I want to try? Any complications?

Thank you
>>
>>18392123
Female virgo
Are we going to get back together?
>>
>>18392123
Female leo
What does my crush feel for me?
>>
>>18392123
Male
Capricorn
Should I pursue art?
>>
>>18392123
Male
I'd like a reading on my spiritual life.
I can trade a love reading
I'll do my best without my usual info
>>
>>18392137
I'm a capricorn female. I'll just take a love general for December and January. I'll be at your read in just a few bb
>>
>>18392127
Jesus fuck.
>theme: 8 of Swords
>Taurus: The World
>Scorpio: Seven of Swords
>Aquarius: Ten of Cups.
Obviously you'll be much happier with the Aquarius in the long term, if you'd give him another chance. At best, I think you and the Taurus could be on good terms, but it may be a bumpy road trying to pursue romance. Avoid the Scorpio.
>>
>>18392150
huh

he's the last one I would have considered because of all of his issues.
he's the least pulled together out of the three

I've pulled The World on Taurus before, too.

If I get my deck out later and you're still on, I can see what I can do for you.
Today's been tiring so I'm a little out of sorts.

Thank you for your insights.
>>
>>18392129
A read about which piercing you should try? I'm honestly jealous that you have nothing else troubling you presently.
>Should you try it: Seven of Cups
>What are the complications, if any: Four of Wands
>Outcome: Three of Pents.
You could be spending your time and money on better things, but the cards don't explicitly say no. Just keep the piercing and your body clean, and obviously keep your hands off of it. The outcome is a cool new piercing to show your friends. Coolio.
>>
>>18392156
I'm tired, too. The way I see it, the cards aren't necessarily wrong, but our interpretations can be. I'm also not using reversals. The road to the 10 of Cups isn't necessarily an easy one, and that's not to say your relationship won't be without trial, but I asked who you would be happiest with ultimately.
>>
>>18392158
Thank you!
>>
>>18392164
I don't like reversals either. I feel like it's rude to the cards.
>>
>>18392130
>Nine of Wands, Knight of Cups, Ace of Pentacles.
You can, but it depends on how committed you are to him. Right now he is hiding away from you. He may acknowledge his feelings for you, but he feels it is best not to act on them. He is on the defense against you. It will take some time, but you can. I advise against taking an overly emotional approach to the situation.
>>
>>18391965
Thank you! I am looking forward to it! :D I am currently unemployed so it is definitely great news! Many blessings to you! :)
>>
>>18392131
>Five of Swords, Page of Cups, Seven of Cups.
He likes you, he likes the attention and the vibes he gets from you, but he is either preoccupied with other things in life, and/or you're not his only option. This isn't to say as you get to know each other he won't narrow the playing field, but you're just not at the forefront of his mind 24/7. Still, you have a shot. Avoid being attached to him though. I don't think this would end up being a particularly stable relationship.
>>
>>18392141
>December
I was confused a second, upon clearing my mind the reading makes sense, I see love that is not romantic. Familial feelings look to be in store, not surprising at this time of the year. If you are debating going to your relatives I would recommend it, nothing hangs in the balance but the time would be beneficial.
>January
I see something. A soft yellow aura, a playful nature, perhaps relative to condition. A dry bout of kindling with the possibility start a roaring passion. They will be a skeptical person, perhaps hurt before, be aware the mask may not be let down for a time. Look for inquiring minds and opportunity takers

Sorry it's segmented and took a while, the best I could do was two separate readings and the Voices are not particularly social today.
>>
>>18392134
>The Lovers, Temperence, The Empress.
Jesus. Them major arcana tho. Anyways, yes, but patience is important, not just with the field, but with yourself.
>capricorn
>patience
I know. Listen, I did AP Art for three years in high school. I wanted to pursue it in college. Got pissed in the last year I took it. Hated art, hated myself. Never wanted to pick up another pencil again. Now I have a degree in math. Hurray, my life sucks.
>>
>>18392184
This actually makes way more sense than you realize. Thank you. This is actually how I saw the next two months playing out in my head, based on what is actually going on in my life. Thanks, mate. Starting your read now.
>>
>>18392123
Male
Leo
When will i find a new partner
>>
Catlady will be my pusstoy
>>
>>18392137
Let me start out by saying I'm not great at spiritual/occult reads. Please understand that, if I'm off, it's because I'm still learning how to read for these types of queries, not for lack of trying.
>Ace of Wands, Two of Wands, Three of Pentacles.
It seems like you've been trying to expand your horizons in the realm of spirituality. The Two of Wands with the Ace of Wands suggests you are far more capable than you even realize. This is a window of clarity in your life, and you should use it to your advantage before it disappears. Three of Pents suggests that there is also much to be learned by associating with others who a further down the path than you are, or are on similar wavelengths.
Hope this helped at all.
>>
>>18392200
>The Hierophant, Knight of Wands, Nine of Swords.
It'll be awhile, but you will meet someone. Beware though, you may run her off with your enthusiasm and insecurities. Keep it in check.
>>
>>18392188
Thanks, guess I can finally start.
>art
>math
What a change.
>>
>>18392223
I was always really good at physics and I had a knack for anatomy. I turned that into realism and loved drawing strange looking people. After dropping art in high school, I just focused on math so I could have a stronger background in physics.
good luck, bud.
>>
>>18392123
If you're down for one more.

Pisces
Female
Love reading for the month of December.

:))
>>
>>18392123
Female 19 Pisces
Current relationship reading?
>>
>>18392123
Male
Capricorn

Do I have a ways to go yet before I find my life partner, or is she closer than I think?
>>
>>18392231
yeah, i'll do some more
>>
>>18392217
Your reading rings true. I will strike while the iron is hot and attempt to delve further.
>>
>>18392231
>theme: Ace of Pentacles
>Four of Pents, Two of Cups, King of Cups.
Looks like December won't start out as a particularly romantic month, but you'll meet someone who rustles your jimmies just right. Be mindful of financial problems this month though. Don't like the excitement of a relationship let you get carried away with being frivolous.
>>
File: NOW!.png (222KB, 814x294px) Image search: [Google]
NOW!.png
222KB, 814x294px
Hey /div/, how are you enjoying your weekend? Dinner last night was amazing and I've had a good day recovering; all in all a fantastic weekend. Time to do readings for my favourite people.
>Name/Nickname
>Description and defining feature(s)
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Will start reading momentarily, just gonna grab a coffee
>>
>>18392221
Oh god, any advice on how to not scare her off? Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>18392244
Oceana
Scar on my cheek, tall, tan, black hair.
green hexagon
what do I need to do to bring him closer to me emotionally?
tarot
>>
>>18392230
>strange looking people
Made of figures? Or letters?
>>
>>18392249
Usually editorial models. They tend to have strange or exaggerated features. I only used graphite, so they were fun to shade. :)
>>
>>18392244
>M.A.
>Short, brown hair, brown eyes.
>Gray cat
>Tarot

I want to improve my chances with her. What can I do?
>>
>>18392244
R
5'9, white-brownish skin, black hair, rat eyes.
Orange R
Tarot
Do I have potential for music?
>>
>>18392232
>Ten of Swords, The High Priestess, Five of Cups.
I'm seeing some hurt and betrayal in your future. Secrets that destroy a union. You can change this. Opt for honesty. Be loving and open. If he isn't in return, something has been off for awhile, maybe too long.
>>
>>18392244

Nice doubled double doubles, my friend.

Nickname: Nada
Defining: Male, thin, average height, short messy hair, blue eyes.
Color/shape: Pastel pink hexagon.
Query: Is a love outlook reading okay?
I'd like an empath reading, if that's okay.
>>
>>18392244
Megan
brown curly hair with pink highlights, fair skin, blue eyes, 5'6"

purple heart
loooove
empatttth

I don't know what to do. I'm being pulled in three directions. Strongly towards one and then faintly towards two others.

I don't know what to do except go with the flow and let whoever catches me first have me.

If tarot works better, then that.

< ____>
>>
>>18392243
Cool! Thank you so much!
>>
>>18392244
Serena
Brunette, Green eyes, Average looking but am very friendly to people, Shorter than average height
Black circle with no color inside
I really like someone who has shown me immense kindness and appreciation. Can you tell me if theres anything there romance? Thanks
Empath
>>
>>18392244
>Liz
>5'5, white, brown hair, brown eyes
>palpitating red heart that is beating irregularly
>empath
>what's coming up for me next semester?
>>
>>18392236
>Ace of Swords, Knight of Swords, King of Cups.
She is much closer than you think. She may even already be within your reach. Look around you, senpai. Is there anyone you have been overlooking lately?
>>
>>18392123
are ya trading still ? what is your queeery?
>>
Does anyone wanna trade?
>>
>>18392245
Take a more pentacles-y approach. Be open to the long run, but don't play all your cards just trying to reel in the fish. Be cool, be calm, be collected. She is heading your way; you have to wait for her anyways, so spend some time doing activities to build up your self-confidence. A sport? art? a degree?
>>
>>18392286
Yes what's up?
>>
>>18392244
Caelin
Age 19 Female 5ft. tall, blonde, blue eyes, pale skin, round face.
pink diamond
love reading about current relationship (Age 22 male)
tarot
>>
>>18392284
sorry, i'm pooped. :( Hit me up tomorrow, booboo. I'll be around.
>>
>>18392286
I would like to trade, I need:

A name or nickname a song your sun sign and your query.

My question is this, would this girl R have interest in me if I try hard enough?
>>
>>18392296
with that description you sound like you have it good ;_:
>>
all done for today! night everyone
>>
>>18392303
Night.
>>
>>18392291
Thank you. This really helped!
>>
>>18392301
For now, but career paths can't be foreseen and could break up a relationship.
>>
>>18392248
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
2 of Swords
10 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 10 of Swords
Counseled by 4 of Cups and Justice(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YBKNXRPCxP
>>
>>18392294

Well, I want to know a quick answer for these 2 questions:

1) If the sigil I did fucked the result, instead of helping me

2) If I will meet with her tomorrow if I decide to go to that event.

You can do a linear 3 card spread per question to get quick and straight forward answer to save time...just a suggestion...

What would be your question?
>>
>>18392303
Goodnight.
>>
>>18392300
You/Her/Union Significator: Five of Cups, Page of Swords, The Sun
Forces for/against: Nine of Cups, Two of Pentacles
Outcome: The Chariot

Definitely.

Are you a really depressive person or something? I don't understand why you are defined as the five of cups here. You have a lot to offer, don't be so hard on yourself. Your relationship with this girl would be very good and a positive force in your life but you still would seem to be sad about something. Don't be such a worry wort. She would be vocal in her needs and wants with you but is a novice at relationships in general.

You guys definitely belong together and would make the perfect couple. It would be a very harmonious and blessed relationship since it seems like it is meant to be if you so wish for it. But there is a lot on one of your guys' plate, making the chance of this relationship forming without special pursuit difficult.

Go for it and it will come to you. And you will do just that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O6VE7erP2w

Female
What do my work acquaintances think of me?
>>
>>18392340
Thanks, Empath. Great read, very true.
>5 Love Languages.
No kidding. That was one of our big issues before, was that his love language didn't line up with mine, so I was hurt. Thankfully I'm not as sensitive anymore and I can see his affection is shown through actions, not just words, which is arguably better. He's a great guy, but moves at a turtle's pace because of what we have been through together.
Thanks. This is exactly what I expected to hear, but it was nice to hear it confirmed and sort of out of the jumbled mess of my mind. Have a great day.
>>
>>18392256
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
Queen of Pents
The Lovers
Ruled over by King of Cups
Counseled by The Emperor(r) and The Magician
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01kSQiaoSfD
>>
>>18392345
1) High Priestess, Four of Swords, Six of Swords

I was going to ask what the sigil was for because it might help me interpret it better but I think maybe from the six of swords that it might have actually changed the outcome. I have a feeling its going to be one of those situations where you wait for the outcome and eventually give up because it's not going to happen or not come soon enough. There is something that will happen though because the High Priestess is of power.

2) The Chariot, Judgment, Eight of Pentacles

I did what would happen tomorrow at the event because I don't think tarot is good at absolutes but I think this means there might be an opportunity to meet with her tomorrow at the event if you really want to? But there will be some sort of epiphany or revelation there about her that will follow suite and remind you to work on other things at this time rather than the girl.

My question is what will happen if I tell him how I feel?
>>
>>18392244
Peppa Pig
Tall, blonde, chub, sickly looking, yellowish eyes
blue sigil
How is my love life next year? Does anyting happen?
Either
>>
>>18392362
I meant something will happen but it won't be exactly what you want. So the result won't be as intended.
>>
>>18392244
Len
Funny and chill girl, long hair, great smile and sarcastic
Black rhombus
How's things between me and J, are we going to be a couple?
Empath
>>
>>18392362

The sigil I casted was suppossed to modify an exam grade. (for an almost optimal result). Instead, I got a way (waaay) lower result than expected. Does it makes sense now?

Related with the second question: the event is some sort of yoga fest. Judgement and 8 of pents is kinda related to that I guess. Did you felt I was gonna end up alone or with her company?

I will proceed with your reading in a second...hold on...
>>
>>18392259
>Tarot Reading;Career Specific
Queen of Pents(r)
10 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 7 of Swords
Counseled by Judgement and Wheel of Fortune
http://vocaroo.com/i/s06jnHJsiRTq
>>
>>18392377
Knight of Wands, Two of Pentacles, Page of Swords

This is what will happen between you two tomorrow. There is an attraction there but the knight is more fleeting than the wands itself, I do not see something bearing fruit tomorrow but that does not mean it won't at a later date. There's simply too much happening at the thing; one or both of you are too preoccupied juggling a bunch. There will be some small talk most likely.
>>
>>18392244
>>Name/Nickname
Chris
>>Description and defining feature(s)
5'8, mid long dirty blonde hair, green eyes, slim and semi athletic build

Introverted hermit, always eager to learn and experiment, kind
>>Colour shape combo
Purple triangle
>>Query
General reading
>>Empath or Tarot
Tarot

Thanks!
>>
>>18392391
L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N
>>
>>18392378
>I want to be an actor.
Nigga you be the next Steve Irwin.
>>
>>18392395
What's the fucking point?

I'm not even from there
>>
>>18392361
Thank you very much! I enjoyed listening to your words, and I'm glad you found the spread interesting too, but there's a little detail I (stupidly) forgot to mention: I'm a woman (do you think it changes the meaning of The Emperor and The Magician?). Anyway I felt it completely accurate.

It was quite a positive reading so I'm happy with your insight. Thank you for your help again!
>>
>>18392378
Thanks a lot for the reading.
You're right about my passion for it, and also my fear of failing.
Good luck in your dream.
>>
>>18392265
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0S2Jjr4lmaX
>>
>>18392244
Ayylmao
silver upwards crescnet moon
empath
i feel very depressed and lonely, i want something to help me with this.
i feel like i dont fit in anywhere
>>
>>18392362

What will happen: 2 of pents, king of swords, moon, 9 of swords, 8 of pents

Advice: Lovers, 8 of wands

You know, its kinda weird seeing this, since the advice tells you basically to go for it without hesitation, maybe after talking to him more or spending more time with him, give him some signs, you know....

But I felt the cards may be telling something important: you lack/will lack the courage to tell him your feelings?. The moon and the 9 of pents make this clear... Im really sorry, but if this is not the case then the cards suggest you should work on something else at this time instead of telling this guy your feelings....
Maybe biuld up your self-confidence more.

The 2 of pents before the king of swords tells me the guy is eager to talk and share experiences with you...but again, I feel the moon and the 9 of pents are more related to your insecurities instead of being rejected...
If not then this may not be the time...focus on something else at this time and try again after some time...in the end, remember....its better to do, than not doing...this is the advice.

Play it carefully. This reading got me somewhat confused. Mind to give me some feedback?
Thank you
>>
>>18392386

Wow, you actaully did another reading. Thank you for that, really helpful.
>>
>>18392418

I meant 9 of swords instead of 9 of pents in the interpretation of this reading....my fault...
>>
>>18392266
Sorry darling, tried Empath and nothing is really coming to me...I mean I saw the connections but apart from that there's no real way to go about figuring it out. Going with the flow seems to be the best bet here
>>
>>18392436
hahaha thank you
>>
>>18392408

On the nose in a way that can't be described. Please know you have real talent, I'm a little shook, ha. If you have some time after reading the others, I'd love to pose a follow up question, but if not just know you were extremely accurate and you have as many thanks as I can give.
>>
>>18392418
Very nice reading, thanks. I wasn't planning on making a move I was just curious. Yeah I'm insecure about myself. He likes to chat a lot in general.
>>
>yfw you realize all aus guys call girls darlings and empath isnt singling u out
>>
>>18392273
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NA0DuXlmIN
>>
>>18392451

Jesus christ, this proves my intuition is kinda developed. hahahaha, fun reading.

Since the advice is the lovers followed by the 8 of wands...you might consider talking to him more...who knows.... Good luck :)
>>
>>18392472
Eh, I figured as much. Is it like he wants to help and nurture? Thank you again
>>
>>18392244
Hey Empath!!
>Rorra
>athletic, crooked front tooth, long blonde hair
>flaming infinity sign with traces of blue
>What's the love sector looking like in 2017?
Whichever you deem the most appropriate :)
>>
>>18392244
kairi
female, brown hair, hazel eyes, weird face
turquoise spiral
i would like to know about the next love relationship i enter.
you pick :)
>>
>>18392490
>>18392414
>>18392391
>>18392373
>>18392364
>>18392278
>>18392296
Sorry guys, gonna have to leave it there; got work tonight and should get a good sleep as gym and training again tomorrow. Sincerest apologies <3
>>18392359
Thanks for the feedback! Aye, the 5 love languages are immensely important to a relationship. The more you know about them, the easier it is to understand one another, even if you don't match. Yup, just take it nice and slow, things will develop in their own time; you can't force an acorn into an oak in one day.
>>18392396
http://vocaroo.com/i/s151XzJDAtXy
>>18392406
Thanks my man! I wish you all the best in your endeavours; if you have a soundcloud I'd love a link. I like to keep contact with my querants and know how they're going <3
>>18392442
Anytime <3
>>18392447
Woah...thank you for you're amazing words man. If you want a follow up, feel free to hit me in the discord and I'll be happy to get around to it.
>>18392465
kek, yea just the way I was raised; get shit for it in the discord when I'm out and about on VC. My father calls everyone darlin and I seemed to have inherited the same.
>>18392485
Yea, seems more appreciative and brotherly, actually not brotherly more like...you know when you see someone and you're like "this here, is a quality person, I want them in my life" but not in a sexual/loving manner? that sort of feeling
>>
File: 1444608720652.jpg (112KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1444608720652.jpg
112KB, 1000x750px
Looking to do a trade. Will read for others in the meantime. All i need is a name/alias and a question. Method is scry. If you could include a cute pic with your post it would do wonders for this ailing soul.
>>
>>18392778
I will trade. What is your query?
>>
File: cutepic.png (651KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
cutepic.png
651KB, 800x450px
>>18392778
orler
when will my life get happier?
>>
>>18392778
Andy
family issue...with A and T....how will this end up. can it be fixed?
love query...what will happen with her and i?

thanks from a broken soul
>>
File: 1451678385577.jpg (234KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451678385577.jpg
234KB, 520x700px
>>18392786
I have somewhat of a long shot of a dream I'm working towards at the moment and want to know if its worth pursuing. Long story short is Will I be successful with this current dream should I decide to pursue it?

What's your question friend?
>>
File: 1446069958777.png (310KB, 800x911px) Image search: [Google]
1446069958777.png
310KB, 800x911px
>>18392787
I see a great robot made up of stone and metal reaching up towrads the sky. It holds its arm up outreached towards something up above, unflinching, unmoving in its dedication, however it suddenly clasps its open hand down on something carried by the wind. It still stays in the same pose it did but keeps a firm grasp on it's newly acquired object. The object appears to be a piece of paper carried by the wind. The robot looks somewhat contented. Somehow. it's hard to tell since its expression or pose hardly changes but it seems happier somehow. The paper appears to be something important and reminds me of an official document or something work related somehow.

To me it seems to suggest a type of victory in name only. THat despite whatever challenges one faces and what it is they grasp from them, it may be hard to escape the feeling of monotony and as if you are just an automaton performing the basic functions. To me this paper may represent a type of change, or some type of legal difference in circumstance. It may also simply be money. The point i seem to get from this is that with either this change or more money in your future you will be in a better place, albeit thigs internally and externally may appear the same.

tldr; you will progress in some sense but it seems happiness is a much more core issue than anything else. You will most likely be successful in some aspect, but still feel like you may be performing monotonous acts or just in the same place you always were.
>>
File: 1411860476169.jpg (135KB, 1400x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1411860476169.jpg
135KB, 1400x1112px
>>18392791
>thanks from a broken soul
You're really not broken as long as you have hope. The fact you still feel invested enough to worry about and ask someone about these things shows you still care. You still have your humanity friend, and that's a valuable thing. Don't let despair ruin your hope. Treasure it and never give up, alright?

For the first question I see an emblem being grafted onto a chestpiece of armour. The emblem is a red orb with a yellowish gold metal surrounding it. It doesn't appear functional but reminds me a lot of a medal or token of gratitude for services rendered.Something worn over the heeart to show what one has done, and that someone has acknowledged their achievements,

To me this seems to speak to the fact of appreciation and gestures of such. Seems like a kind act, or a reminder of what is important in all this will bring the two closer together. Basically it seems one party may feel underappreciated and need a little assurance that they still matter and are cared about or respected.

For your second one: I see an old fashioned desert town. A tumbleweed is blown about the empty town in a windy turn of the dust. The town itself is a relic, a memory of the past of wild west and shoot em up cowboys. But the town is rather dismal to say the least. IT appears lived in, but unlively if that makes any sense. Like the feeling of walking around a city at 3am and hearing the silence of the city even though you know people inhabit it, if that analogy makes sense. This town gives the feeling of need, lie it needs a new sheriff in town to bring la, order, and hope to such a city. It needs excitement

To me it seems to indicate that things are basically a bit dry and boring in the relationship, and that unless something changes it'll be ghost town. Someone needs to bring a little action, sometimes a bit of old fashioned western justice is the way to go, lest you become just another cowboy left to wonder where the good times have gone.
>>
>>18392778
My closest friends call me Bones.
I really want to find love of any sort, I've been without it for so very long(to me) that I've become incredibly bitter about it. So, if you could, all I want to knowhat you see and if I should move on or be patient.
>>
File: HlVs08K.png (725KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
HlVs08K.png
725KB, 540x810px
>>18392778
Hey Stray ,how are you doing today?
I approached that gal ,but I doubt anything is going to happen... at least I tried.

Could you give me a love / next relationship reading?

Thank you ,m80.
>>
>>18392830
Oh yeah..

Call me F or Y
>>
>>18392792
You / Goal: Knight of Pentacles / Temperance
Internal / External Challenges: 6 of Pentacles / The Fool
Advice: 5 of Wands (reversed) / 9 of Wands
Outcome: Ace of Wands, supported by 2 of Wands and Page of Wands

This is very interesting. First of all, I need to mention that you're taking a very cold approach to something that should be firey and vibrant. That will self-correct, but let me talk about the details.

I feel some bitterness somewhere in you that has begun to develop, and that is going to be an enormous issue. You've somewhere lost touch with the soft and warm part of yourself, sort of drowning your aspirations in this sense of...I see numbers in a chart, like you're trying to make art into something scientific. This is the overall sense I'm getting here: there is no soul in something grand, just coldness applied to something that requires fire.

You are increasingly being led by anger, and that is bad for you. This sense of charity and care for others that is so intrinsic to you is something you're trying to suffocate. You'll need to let go of that nascent anger, because it's growing, and you'll find that you're watering a plant that will choke you. If you told your wrath unto your friend, would your wrath magically end? Tell it better to yourself than to your foe. Tell it to a friend, though; it would be tragic if you let it grow.
(cont)
>>
>>18392837
(cont)
This emotional harshness that is growing inside of you is threatening your ability to have the stupid child who is down to do anything mindset that is necessary for you endeavor. It's bizarre, but your displeasure towards things as a result of your experience is what is necessary in order to make you not feel displeasured. It's one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen, honestly, like you need to become so jaded that you become wide-eyed anew. Perhaps this means that you need to face this bitterness of yours head-on, accept it, love it, and then let it go. It's like you need to have this brief, intense relationship with your bitterness. Does that make sense?

It's all fucked up until the end. At the end, something sort of snaps, and you have this “aha” moment that you don't even realize consciously. Others will notice it, though. Others will see how your behavior has this dramatic and unforeseen shift out of nowhere, in which you have a fire lit under your ass the locks you in your room for several days while scrawl some goals and commitments to what you're going to do. It's this weird moment of controlled fire, like you're taking a massive amount of unstable energy and focusing it into something productive, thereby dissipating it. I feel like a lot will hinge on how well you can repurpose it and focus it into a narrow thing, like using strong sun rays to burn a piece of paper with a magnifying glass. Does this make sense?

This one is going to take you a while to digest, I know. I don't think I explained it properly, but I feel like I read it right. I just have one of those feelings like this was one of the most insightful spreads I've pulled. Still, there's a lot that will take a few examinations to make sense.

But if it's completely off, let me know, and you don't owe me a reading,
>>
File: 1478726028189.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478726028189.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>18392778
Alias: Catflower
Question: When/if I will meet my soulmate or at least someone I will be with for a year or more?
>>
File: 1403125538542.jpg (56KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1403125538542.jpg
56KB, 500x571px
>>18392827
>incredibly bitter about it
You and me both buddy. Try to keep up hope for what it's worth, that kind of attitude rarely gets you anywhere. People prefer a positive outlook or a hopeful vision of things, rather than a sordid outlook. Why do you think I'm such a waste? I'm always in despair, and ain't nobody like that, so just a bit of friendly advice before the read, but please don't give up on hoping that it'll work out someday. Without a hope or ideal to strive for you just become a stray, with nowhere to look for and call home, it's a bad way to live amigo.

Anyhow my bs palliative "advice" aside: I see a girl dressed in a pale white dress standing on a hill. Her white almost victorian style dress blows in the breeze and she stares off in the distance. Arms crossed behind her back, with her hands meeting about behind her hips. She has long black hair and a sad, suffered expression. She seems older than her style of dress may suggest and she gives me a real feeling of "innocence lost" or "childhood gone" She almost looks like a discarded doll, or the ghost of someone who once was. She has a real feeling of nostalgic mismatch. Like someone older who reminisces on the better times, or someone who doesn't feel as if they belong where they are in today's time and place. An eerie disassociation from it all, but also beauty and mystery in that process.

To me it seems to suggest a change in ideals, that perhaps a "perfect" love doesn't really exist or that the way things are will lead to disappointment should one expect too much. However patience is important here. She reminds me a lot of those local legends of a ghostly woman awaiting the return of her beloved. A sense of love through all eternity, but also a long wait for it to return. Kind of a nuanced one here, but I take it to mean that ideals will change over time, things will get better and worse, but the strength of conviction is the real question here. An old fashioned girl waiting in a lonely world.
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (130KB, 2702x1826px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
130KB, 2702x1826px
>>18392778
Oscar
i feel very lonely, like i dont fit in or belong anywhere
i wish i could have the kind of connection other people have
help
>>
>>18392778
Hello. I will trade with you. I make I Ching readings. What is your question?
>>
Hello. My dream was unspeakable. I will read I Ching to calm my stormy mind.

Please give me your question, Zodiac sign and physical sex. I will throw my coins and consult Heaven.
>>
>>18392863
should I go through with it with him?
female, libra, rat
>>
File: 1430549593596.jpg (353KB, 992x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1430549593596.jpg
353KB, 992x1404px
>>18392837
>>18392840
Very spot on actually. Pretty impressed by all this. You ever have one of those moments where someone accidentally mentions something you've been hiding for a long time in passing? Feels a lot like that to me. I can see that. I won't bore you with the details, but this is pretty spot on with a lot of the things I've been considering about what kind of person I am and what I want to achieve.

You basically touched on a part of my character I've had for a long time that recently I've been trying to tap into, I'll have to think a lot on this one actually. Excellent reading, you have my respect and commendations for this one for sure. What is it that I can read for you in return? I only hope I can be as thorough and on par as you were. Glad I was at least an interesting read for asking such a simple and generic question. Feels weird to have someone pick out something that poigniant and specific, but also nice.

tldr; great job m80, what can I do ya for in return?
>>
>>18392868
Hexagram 24 transformed into 9: If you "go through with it" expect same problems, same world, same difficulties. You will feel longing for freedom. Long effect is feeling of frustration. Small success.
>>
>>18392825
thanks. I have little hope. the party that needs assurance is me. so that's not happening i guess. the relationship is already a ghost town. thanks anyway. i think ill go anhero now
>>
>>18392872
Lovely, I was afraid I might be a bit off tonight. I'm glad I gave a reading up to my own standards.

As for me...

I'm in a casual relationship with an expiration date, but I'm becoming concerned as to what it's going to mean for me in the long run, affecting my long-term goals/plans, and such. Please read on that, thanks.
>>
File: 1416949813549.jpg (52KB, 580x308px) Image search: [Google]
1416949813549.jpg
52KB, 580x308px
>>18392830
I see a small spider hanging in the corner of a rafter. It's a black little bugger and has bright crimson eyes. Some serious halloween type stuff here, but it's actually pretty cute rather than scary. It moves a bit from the corner of the roof, and moved down to the centre of a beam. It extends a single strand of silk down and waves its front arms side to side in an odd balanceing/dancing gesture. It then begins to swing side to side like a pendulum. As it gains momentum it increases the length of it's strand and begins to swing in a wider arc. Faster and wider it swings until at the uposhot of one of it's swings it releases the web, and makes a glorious flying leap across the room and lands onto a wall with a crashing landing, but nimbly catches itself on the wall and scurries up it. The original place it was seems droll in comparison to this new wall it found. Like it moved from a dusty and dank basement dwelling to a sophisticated dining room or parlour wall instead.

To me this seems to be a message of getting into the swing of things nad letting momentum bring you to a better place. While that's the literal analogy, it seems that the best momentum is self created. That the little steps we take can eventually build up to a great leap foreward (or wallward in this case) but basically the idea is that you must keep moving, each chance is a success as long as you use it to further yourself. Keep at it and continue to move along little spider, eventually you;ll have the momentum to leap onto you goal, you'll have a feeling when you get there, but untill you feel that way, don't you dare give up. Last thing you want is to fall short or have to make that long climb back up to where you began.
>>
>>18392888
Are you reading
>>
I'm going on a walk. I'll read I Ching again later. Have a good day everyone!
>>
File: 1432176724868.jpg (138KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432176724868.jpg
138KB, 960x720px
>>18392886
I see a series of animals leaving their nests. An eagle leaves behind a nest with eggs and another bird behind. A rat walks out from the safety and comfort of their hidey hole. A crab unburries itself from the sandy ocean floor and scuttles away. The theme is clearly that of leaving, but at the same time is a necessity for the preservation of life. That in order to gain something, perhaps of equal value must first be lost. The idea is that on making sacrifices or choices that ultimately lead to the betterment of all involved parties. When an animal leaves their safety it's often for food or a more secure future for themselves or others they are invested in. I get this sense. It's not so much sad as it is necessary. To me it gives me the feeling of a morning commute. When we drive somewhere we often thing about the destination we're heading to rather than the actual trip or how we're getting there. it gives me that sense. Like when one makes a choice like that, it comes naturally and flows. Just doing things for the sake of doing them and knowing it'll all be okay in the end.
>>
File: StZ4Tsf.jpg (44KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
StZ4Tsf.jpg
44KB, 540x600px
>>18392888
>888 check'em

That was a sweet reading t bh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8
Do you think 'moving' would be the case?

I just started knitting ,I'm feeling like the spider :D

Thank you so much.
>>
File: 1474017662988.jpg (271KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474017662988.jpg
271KB, 1920x1200px
>>18392893
>are you reading
The robot in that pic certainly is :^)
But yeah see >>18392778 for all your reading needs. I'm basically a public library at this point

>>18392883
>i think ill go an hero now
really nigga? Don't go there with me. You have hope. I read to bring out the hope to those who seem to feel as if they're in despair. If I start causing this kind stuff I'm probably just gonna quit. Like I'm already in a pretty bad place when I read, so it's not good to know i'm only worsening people's conditions. Not saying you need to like what you hear from me, or that it's gonna be positive. But the idea is to take that and better yourself rather than use it as another excuse to give up or point out the futility of life itself. Not trying to be a dick here, but come on man you have things to live for. It just hurts to hear people say that kinda stuff.
>>
>>18392905
That reading is 6 of Swords af. If I can be honest, I'm still hung up on another girl, and she assuredly knows it. Still, I'm trying to make the best of this. She knows I'll never feel anything for her. I'm wondering if your reading means she's the way out if my previous hangup or if I should just leave her ASAP. I'll have to think and reread, thanks.
>>
File: picture for ants of a doggo.jpg (17KB, 236x272px) Image search: [Google]
picture for ants of a doggo.jpg
17KB, 236x272px
>>18392851
I get the vision of a velveteen looking dog. A brown little pupper with curly little fur. Looks almost like a poodle or a fluffy little lap dog kinda thing. A medium sized brown dog that looks almost more like a stuffed animal than a real thing. I'd have my doubts personally it it wasn't moving around and going for a walking outside. (either that or expect a possessed stuffed animal sometime in your future, it's pretty cute though so...)

The odd part about this read is that normally they give a feeling of analogy or a story, this time it was more like an observational sense of it. It felt like I was watching someone's dog. Like if a vision I normally get would be a pop up book with a story and characters that you can read into, this was an autobiography or watching security footage instead, if that makes sense. To me it's a bit odd, but look for someone with that dog. (please don't love the dog that way though, Can't really advocate that kind of thing, love the owner instead hopefully)

Found a pic of what it looked a bit like just by searching online to give you an idea. Sorry for the odd read, but hope it was at least hope giving.
>>
>>18392854
I wondered if you would see deb. I can't explain how stressful life has been for her, and I hate to keep her waiting but I can't find the confidence or strength to do what I need to for her. I can't even determine what it is, and every day I have to wait I find another reason to chase someone else. But that always fails. Maybe it's because she waits for me? Agh... It's too miasmatic to decide. But thank you, incredibly. I know the bitterness, and I really do appreciate your advice. I think you and I share a lot of the same pain, spying on your trade there felt to me like it applies to myself as well, but it is clearly not my place. Stay strong, friend. Our pain is the delicious cup of poison, and we are very thirsty indeed.
>>
File: 1478552351405.jpg (100KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478552351405.jpg
100KB, 678x960px
>>18392859
>i feel very lonely, like i dont fit in or belong anywhere
>i wish i could have the kind of connection other people have
>help
Son if I had the answers to that do you think I'd be doing reads on a Tibetan flipbook image collecting website?
If it's any help or consolation, you could have it worse, you could be me after all. Try not to imagine it, real spooky /x/ tier stuff right there :^)

Generic sassing the questioner aside, Ice cream, A great big scoop of chocolate ice cream in a delicious looking waffle cone. It's presented like in a commercial where the lighting and angle somehow make something so simple and generic look decadent and mouthwatering. I get two things from this actually, and no it's not eat away your sorrows with comfort food.

One is an analogy I heard from somewhere regarding a dude working at an ice cream shop, (i'll get into that if you're interested since it may just be a silly story that I though of rather than on par advice or even relevant) the other thing I see in this is a matter of appearances. If you can seem sweet and appealing then people will buy it. (or course I know how close this sounds to "just b urself" or "if your problem is being homeless, just buy a house :^)" kind of advice. But what I mean to say is that, take a look at yourself and ask yourself if you like what you see. Chances are if you don't then others may have a hard time doing so too. Basically look at what you put out into the world and see what you can do to make that a bit more cool and sweet to look at.
>>
>>18392924
Hahaha. Thank you, I'll start looking
>>
File: 1460104595578.png (514KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
1460104595578.png
514KB, 701x701px
>>18392861
>spying on your trade there
Asked about the big thing on my mind already, and general don't like re-asking the same question to different peeps so if you don't mind a simple love reading regarding a certain person I'd be happy to trade.

What would you like to ask about pal?

>>18392913
To me it definitely gave me the feeling of finding something else. If that's another girl, I'd honestly say that it's probably the smoothest transition out of things. The vision began with an eagle leaving behind a nest with another bird in it and soaring free. Reminded me a lot of those animals in nature that do better finding another mate during the season really. Sounds a bit harsh perhaps, but I think you probably know what you want out of things, it's just a matter of getting there, you know? Regardless of what you move onto, it's probably best that you move on.
>>
File: 1455099182096.jpg (205KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455099182096.jpg
205KB, 708x1000px
>>18392931
Sounds like you've been having a real rough time as of late man. Hang in there. I'll do my best if you do too. If someone like me can have hope, it should be a piece of cake for you to do so too. I feel you on that I really do. Sucks that you're in a place like that. Wish I had some better advice or a more clear plan of action for you, but regardless I truly do hope things work out for the best. From one internet stranger to another, good luck solider, go fight your battles and come home stronger to fight another day.
>>
File: 1463118850622.jpg (117KB, 468x642px) Image search: [Google]
1463118850622.jpg
117KB, 468x642px
>>18392906
>'moving'
As in physically moving places, to a new home or something? It's a possibility but I think I was speaking more to the strength of character and conviction. Though as someone who recently moved into a new place a while back, it can do wonders to improve your outlook sometimes, so I wouldn't rule it out.
>>
>>18392861
>>18392940 here, disregard that i apparently can't read the thread like a normal person, just saw >>18392894 so don't worry about a trade. My bad brah. I'll probably have crashed for the night by the time you return, but I'll do what I can to get you a read sometime for the inconvenience, I owe you a favour.
>>
>>18392956
Yes ,physically moving and trusting the 'cat deity'. You probably know better than I do,but I feel like the reading was talking about moving away.
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>18392963
I could definitely see that after re-reading that one. Might not be a bad change of pace. If the opportunity comes up and you think it's doable and a good call. I'd say try it out man. Funny how sometimes a simple change of scenery can have such a big impact on a person's life.
>>
Alright >>18392778 is officially crashing now. Thanks to everyone who put up with my bullshit tonight. I hope your reads were helpful or at least interesting. It's always a pleasure. See ya when I see ya space cowpeeps
>>
>>18392964
Yeah ,there she is :p

Do you still got juice for a follow up? if so , will the opportunity come up soon? Hell , maybe it won't ever come..
I'm sort of 'headbutting' things right now ,but I might get crushed .
>>
>>18392974
>>18392975
Ew never mind ^^ Thank you so much , have a good night.
>>
File: pic2334.jpg (1MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
pic2334.jpg
1MB, 1000x1414px
>>18392778
Hey, still doing readings? Could you tell me about my future?
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18392975
>>18392981
Just about to sleep but, fuck it, I can get you guys. Just don't let anyone know I sometimes break my own rules. Will get right on these.
>>
>>18392984
ayyy thanks, sorry I posted it and later I saw that you're going to sleep. Sorry!
>>
File: 1398292934807.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1398292934807.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
>>18392975
I see levers that control a floodlight/spotlight system. They stand at the edge of a boat dock and may serve as a type of makeshift lighthouse or something. Not really too sure why they're there honestly. But as the boats go by a surly looking man scowls at both the boats and the off lights. He's frustrated by the situation for whatever reason, but doesn't seem to make the connection as to why. He never pulls the levers or make an attempt to do so, almost looks like he's waiting around for someone else to make the magic happen. So instead he waits scowling and waiting.

Basically don't be that dude. You're gonna have to make actions and decisions on your own judgements here. Trust your instincts and don't expect someone else to solve your problems or create solutions. This one is all you man, like the time will be right when you make it right, kinda deal. A bit odd of a follow up but I hope that makes some sense.

>>18392981
just need a name/nickname and you're all set.

>>18392986
no worries m80. Here to serve the people, just doing my job I guess,
>>
>>18392981
>>18392995

Call me G
>>
>>18392995
SG
love reading
>>
>>18392995
AR
love reading
>>
File: __vert_neptune.jpg (21KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
__vert_neptune.jpg
21KB, 500x600px
>>18392981
I see a multitude of people getting into a jeep. They're somewhat professional but have a sense of comradeship and playful joking to them. Reminds me a lot of the military actually. They all pile into the back of this vehicle and take off down the road. There's a great deal of joking and general shittalking in fun's name. Looks like a real motley crew of buddies having a good old time with the same location and goal in mind.

To me it seems like you'll find a place where you really fit in and feel comfortable with. Like a sense of purpose and possibly mission from a closeknit group of friends. Not sure as to when and where, but I can get the feeling that you'll have quite a few people who will have your back and best interests in mind at some point.
>>
>>18392995
I guess I will need to headbutt and wish for the best?
I'm not really expecting someone else to solve my problems ,just hella afraid... I will be 100% alone and 'lost'. I don't even know from where to begin ;( But I will try to do it in the following months.
I hope the landing won't crush me.

Thank you so much ,m80. I wish you all the best.
>>
>>18393012
Thanks! I've never have feeling like belong to somewhere, but I actually met some people recently. Thank you again! If I'm going to see you again here I can do some reading for you.
>>
File: 1410200700333.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410200700333.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>18393000
>>18393009
>love reading
That's great that you both have hobbies, the same one even, Maybe you can start a book club and swap recommendations. I wish I loved reading too, but it takes me a while to find a good book I can really get into these days :^)

Jokes aside I'm pretty burnt out guys, sorry I don't usually pass on reads, but I did kind of announce I was going outsies already >>18392974 and >>18392984 as the last two I'd be grabbing. I will get them, but in the future please be a bit more considerate of the readers doing stuff here, kinda feels like I'm being taken for granted a bit when this kinda stuff happens.
>>
>>18393024
it's only natural to be taken for granted but don't worry, if you want to stop, just stop
>>
File: 3dpd.png (504KB, 993x831px) Image search: [Google]
3dpd.png
504KB, 993x831px
>>18393000
I see a blonde, somewhat short and stocky girl. She has a round face, and is a bit stacked to put it politely. She has a naive smile and a cute dress on. She's wearing a pair of tights that look "geek chic" and a little bow in her hair. Personally not quite my type, but she looks like the kind of girl who's cheery and fun to be around, and is probably a lot of fun to be with. She also seems fond of brightly coloured makeups, she has bright orange lipstick, and blue eyeshadow.
>>
>>18393030
i see, she's a clown
>>
File: 4chan.png (498KB, 774x544px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
498KB, 774x544px
>>18393009
I see a briefcase being brought off an old looking dresser. The man carrying it seems older and brings it down with a gentle sense of respect for whatever is inside. He blows a layer of dust off the briefcase, a brown leatherbound style one, what two straps securing it at the top. He places the briefcase on his lap as he takes a seat in a comfortable looking chair/sofa. He opens up the briefcase and reveals a large collection of photos. Pictures perhaps from when he was younger, hard for me to tell, but the pictures have one thing in common, a woman. She's in every one of them, doing different things, with different people, in different places. Seems like to me it's going to be a relationship that one will admire and look back on with nostalgic enthusiasm in their older years. Not sure if it'll be the next one or really when it'll happen, but it seems like you've got a real keeper coming up for you someday friend. Good luck
>>
File: 1440387048984.png (68KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1440387048984.png
68KB, 306x306px
>>18393039
>i see, she's a clown
Not really, but really more of a "trying too hard to be fashionable" type, but if that's what you get from it, who am I to stop you? Just reporting what I saw boss. Looked like a regular young woman who had a few questionable fashion choices to me.
>>
>>18393047
no worries friendo, thanks for your time
>>
File: 1461806242489.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1461806242489.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
alright >>18392778 is gone for real this time, no exceptions and no refunds. It's been fun kiddos, until next time. Have a nice life, see you all next despair~
>>
File: 1444887465173.jpg (81KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444887465173.jpg
81KB, 495x700px
Doing one card readings, if any voice shows up I'll let you know, they have been quite active lately but no guarantee they would answer or be consistent nor make any sense at all.

>gender
>sign
>query
>any picture you like to share
>>
>>18393039
fucking lol
>>
File: PLJURWr.jpg (246KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PLJURWr.jpg
246KB, 720x1080px
>>18393067
Hey one card ,could you give me any advice?

>>18392963
>>18392995
>>18393014
Male ,gemini
>>
File: 10yb88p.jpg (846KB, 2538x2538px) Image search: [Google]
10yb88p.jpg
846KB, 2538x2538px
>>18393067
male
libra
will anything good happen spiritually for me in the near future?
>>
>never seen a vagina
>doing love readings for others and they are mostly right

I'm a sick bastard
>>
File: 534532656458346.png (400KB, 845x945px) Image search: [Google]
534532656458346.png
400KB, 845x945px
>>18393067
Male
Scorpio
There's a certain person, and I wanna know what their true self is like, and how 'good' they are.
In return have some cute
>>
File: plastic beach.jpg (335KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
plastic beach.jpg
335KB, 1600x1200px
>>18393067
male
gemini
what will happen between us?
>>
File: 1375575915827.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1375575915827.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18393067
female
capricorn
give me a card that's going to sum up how my next birthday will go
>>
>>18393067
male
leeo
how will next year going to be like?
>>
>>18393067
Male
Aries
Will I reach happiness?
>>
File: 1444756607940.jpg (288KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444756607940.jpg
288KB, 799x1000px
>>18393073
>could you give me any advice?
-5 of Swords
Wew lad... You've got to accept certain things you just can't do, the more you struggle the worse it gets... Don't rely on your emotions or you'll drown, but notice how far can you really go by taking a more rational approach.

>>18393074
>will anything good happen spiritually for me in the near future?
"Feathers"
-7 of Cups
What you're going to have seems to be more fruit of your imagination and desires to experience anything spiritually. It's advised to break the illusions and see things for what they are.

>>18393077
>There's a certain person, and I wanna know what their true self is like, and how 'good' they are.
Weird query... I'm not comfortable to answer, please ask something else.

>>18393079
>what will happen between us?
Between you and me? Some sweet one card reading :P
-The Tower
Well things will shaken up, but not in a good way I'm afraid. Whatever you've been at will be lost, sorry...

>>18393083
>give me a card that's going to sum up how my next birthday will go
"Shhh she's being silent" :x
VIII - Adjustment
I believe you're turning into a more "responsible" age, though the voices is telling me to not say much. The Adjustment card implies a new responsibility coming up, in a legal sense and adjustment itself to a new phase, more balanced. Happy Birthday in advance!

>>18393084
>how will next year going to be like?
- Princess of Disks
New start (duh) but really, you're going through some creative time, making things but try to sort your ideas properly to not get too lost and waste time/resources.

>>18393127
>Will I reach happiness?
8 of Swords
Yes, but there are many restrictions in your path sadly, you've been neglecting something important, try to see what's really matters to you because you could do good in some areas but get lost in others.
>>
>>18393137
sankyu
>>
>>18393137
1st
You mean I won't be able to do it?
>>
I need help please. Anyone. Im desperate.

All my life I have constantly recieved the short end of the stick. Bad luck is my middle name. Bad shit just happens over and over. A lot of it is me making stupid decisions but I truly feel like something dark has been following me for a very long time.

I sometimes get a break that lasts a few weeks, but things always turn to shit after a while.

I get it, life isnt easy for anyone. Everyone has their own shit and there are people way off than me, but I feel like I can stand still and at some point something bad will find its way to me. I feel cursed and I dont know why. I need to know why. I need to know a way to overcome.

>23
>Male
>Pisces
>>
>>18393137
i am being silent yes
responsible age is also quite accurate
there will hopefully be more balance although who knows
thank you kindly for card and voice
>>
>>18393137
>Well things will shaken up, but not in a good way I'm afraid. Whatever you've been at will be lost, sorry...
Well, that's not a problem. I've already accepted the way things are and happen, maybe it's asking too much, but could you do a love reading to me?
>>
File: 1473092397539.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473092397539.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>18393067
Male
Virgo
What does she think of me?
>>
File: 81953706.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
81953706.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>18393137
>please ask something else
Oh. T-thanks.
>>
>>18393137
"Feathers" guy here
thank you for the reading
>>
>>18391774
Sorry there Nh ,I feel asleep.

I'm having mixed feelings about the reading tb2h ;( But well ,maybe you're right and I will enjoy the 'feisty' person.
Hope she isn't a cunt though..

Thank you so much.
>>
File: cb568b387a.jpg (1MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
cb568b387a.jpg
1MB, 2400x2400px
>>18393067
M
Cancer
What should i be doing?
>>
File: 1445124564582.jpg (462KB, 900x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1445124564582.jpg
462KB, 900x1007px
>>18393145
welkomu

>>18393146
No if you keep pushing the way you're doing, release your thoughts on the matter.
"It's funny what they say"

>>18393149
You're welcome dear, wish you a good time.

>>18393156
>love reading
You know I'm using just one card, I can do but if you give me something more specific would be helpful.

>>18393157
>What does she think of me?
8 of Swords
It's funny I asked the voices to answer me that while shuffling and just got the image of someone "tight" and shaking their head making a no sign which kind of describes this card in the RW deck. Whatever she's feeling, she doesn't want to account of think about.

>>18393160
Ya sorry I got an uneasiness feeling out of it, not going to touch that

>>18393170
You're welcome

>>18393148
>I need to know a way to overcome.
A free scrying for you:
A vast field, with high golden grass, mountains ahead in the horizon. I see this little girl holding a small flower, as delicate as she is with her mother. The sun going down behind them, making the landscape rich in gold tones, blue skies and far away green grass. The girl wants to cross that field, to the mountains ahead, but under the grass some big beast lies, scaring the children away. She cries, her mother isn't there anymore, she could scare the beasts away. In the end I just see a bee... And it's all black again.

- Princess of Swords
Like the little girl, you want to cross, you want to break through the limitations, but they seem to be too scary for you, but you've got the wits.. The amount of swords coming out today makes me think we should be more logical and firm in our convictions, not by force, but being smart about the situation. Maybe if the little girl face the beast, it wouldn't be as terrifying as it seems... Be inspired by this Princess...

>>18393196
>What should i be doing?
"Cascade of flowers"
-7 of Cups
Think about what are your goals, sort them out and go for it.
>>
>>18393201
Hi ! Can you give me any advice ? I feel like I need a guidance, I'm a bit confused
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18393201
i feel bad for not offering anything in return
do you want card or voice or scry by chance?
nothing too big but still something
>>
>>18393201
2nd one here ,OC.

What would be the best approach? What should I do?

Thank you so much hitherto.
>>
File: 18774932436.jpg (36KB, 680x578px) Image search: [Google]
18774932436.jpg
36KB, 680x578px
>>18393201
Thanks
>>
>>18393201
>got an uneasiness feeling
:(
Is it me? Could you at least tell me what made you uneasy? Was it how I phrased the question, or because I said true self?
Either way it's alright I guess, you aren't obliged to read anything you don't want to.
>>
>>18393201
>You know I'm using just one card, I can do but if you give me something more specific would be helpful.
Well, i want to know something i can change to improve myself.
>>
Who are the voices ?
>>
>>18393137
Thank you very much
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>18393067
>
hi!
desperately in need of a love reading, are u still up?
F
Aquarius
>>
File: 1458512195618.jpg (18KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
1458512195618.jpg
18KB, 579x329px
>>18393067
H-hi and thank you in advance.

Male
Aries
What should I do with my life/what am I good for?
>>
>>18393208
I forgot,

Male
Virgo

sorry.
>>
File: 1456248834141.jpg (89KB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
1456248834141.jpg
89KB, 1350x940px
>>18393208
>Can you give me any advice ?
"Pineapple panels"
IX - The Hermit
Retire yourself from the noise, any disturbance that may be making you feel uneasy. Have a quiet time with yourself and seek a spiritual connection.

>>18393210
It's all fine dear, you don't owe me anything, as long as you keep yourself up and improving to be happy it's all that matters. If you wish to do something, pay it forward :)

>>18393215
>What would be the best approach? What should I do?
Sound of shattering glasses "remove the scratches"
VII The Chariot
The chariot is triumph and movement, but that only happens when you know where to go or how to "guide" your wishes and desires. It resonates again with knowing what your limitations are to not push too hard forward and run over (there's a saying here "placing the chariot in front of the oxen") or just run in circles you know?

>>18393229
oy cheer up dear, I'm sending you some good vibes.

>>18393233
The query itself, gave me a weird vibe that's all, maybe it's some sort of thing not to dabble

>>18393253
>>18393275
>something i can change to improve myself
3 of Cups
Be more open to people, don't get yourself locked up by any sort of negative reaction they "might" have, you can gather with people you like, family and friend and rejoice, enjoy the time you've got together with them, sharing accomplishments. There's an abundance of good feelings.

>>18393257
"It's me"
"Me"
"And me"
"Hi"
Someone waves

>>18393262
You're welcome dear, hope it goes well for you.

>>18393264
>a love reading
"caught up in some strange affair"
7 of Disks
What is going on seems too good to be true but whatever you're going after will give you too little for too much effort or big delays in developing anything I'm afraid :(

>>18393268
>What should I do with my life/what am I good for?
"Oh look where this man goes"
I'm sure I'm shuffling enough but drawing the same card again I should take that as a cue to stop
7 of Cups
same as >>18393201
>>
>>18393284
>"Pineapple panels"
>IX - The Hermit
>Retire yourself from the noise, any disturbance that may be making you feel uneasy. Have a quiet time with yourself and seek a spiritual connection.

Thank you man, have a nice evening
>>
>>18393284
Eh ,I know where to go ,just not how to get there ;( or rather ,how to make 'home' of this new place.

"It's funny what they say"
Sound of shattering glasses "remove the scratches"
I can't really make sense of the voices.

If I may ask again - what would be the outcome if I go anyway?

Thank you so much.
>>
File: 2u15oy326uoj.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2u15oy326uoj.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
>>18393284
>it's some sort of thing not to dabble
I see. I thought this myself, but I figured I'd give it a shot regardless. Thanks anyway, I value your input. That itself is meaningful to me. Maybe I'll give up on trying to find out for now. Have a good day, friend.
>>
File: IMG_0195.jpg (1MB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
1MB, 1425x1425px
>>18393067
Male
Sagittarius
Does she like me back?
>>
>>18393284

generally i do my own readings, and Ive, but a second opinion is always useful.
the creepy thing about it is that Id the same card 7 of pentacles reversed

thx a lot!!!

:*
>>
File: 1479895036052.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1479895036052.gif
999KB, 250x251px
Anyone interested in a trade? I can scry and do Tarot (RW).
>>
File: comfymurica.gif (1MB, 1340x1340px) Image search: [Google]
comfymurica.gif
1MB, 1340x1340px
>>18393067
Male
Leo
I'm sorry if this is tough or strange for you, but i'm interested in my future with this one girl, you hopefully know the situation i am talking about.
I mean will i get somwhere/achieve anything if i keep up to try and get her on my side.
>>
>>18393376
land of the free
home of the brave
>>
>>18393368
Well, i think i can do it for you. What's your query? I will use Tarot, and i want you to use Tarot too.
I'm a male, gemini and i'd like to know about my next partner.
>>
File: 1430330158406.png (638KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430330158406.png
638KB, 500x600px
>>18393295
You're welcome, be good mate! Take the time you need.

>>18393308
>"It's funny what they say"
>Sound of shattering glasses "remove the scratches"
>I can't really make sense of the voices.

>If I may ask again - what would be the outcome if I go anyway?

The voices rarely makes sense, but I've started to get repeated cards and feeling tired thought I should stop for now. Sorry, I'll have lunch now if you didn't get a clarification I'll try to help you a bit further.

>>18393315
I understand your concern, sometimes things are meant to not be answered by divination, or at least not by me, still best wishes and have a good day as well!

>>18393324
that's good to hear in a way but I hope you can come around dear, best wishes!

>>18393323
>>18393376
I'm sorry dearies but I've stopped, feeling a wee odd at the moment so I'm taking a break.
>>
>>18393415
How does he feel about me?
>>
>>18393415
No problem
If somebody else is watching this feel free help me.
>>
>>18393400

Just general advice will do, feeling a bit lost recently for some reason...

Doing yours as soon as i finish this cigarette, I'll try Tarot . Thanks
>>
>>18393415
Thanks anyway
>>
>>18393431
Well, i pulled 3 cards:

>8 of Swords, Death and Justice
The eight of swords indicates that you need to look things by another angle, it seems like you're having a challenge in your life and you need to do something about it. The Justice may indicate that, if you do things the way the 8 of Swords proposed, things are going to change as the Death suggests.

TL:DR: Look things in a different way, deal with this situation in a direct and tactful manner and you're going to get the expected results.

Hope it helped :)
>>
26 m pisces.
First: Thank you all. Giving more precise readings with the day. I can see gradient improvement.
Second: What does my near future look like?
Thank you all.
>>
Anyone down to read?

I also might be open to a trade.
>>
>>18393400

Body: Tower (R)
Mind: Page of Swords
Emotions: Knight of Swords (R)
Dislike: Emperor (R)

Seems like this relationship will be quite the rollercoaster but ultimately you will love it. She might been leaving some big health issue but is getting better or at least being treated correctly.

Her mind is a sharp one, very curious and straight forward with her words, which although good, makes her conflictive in nature. She knows how to talk but does not cares of emotions by doing so, leading to unpleasant situations.

Lovers ultimately indicates that she will love you and probably vise versa but you will also have to sort very big issues in order to make this relationship work. It might require more work from your part than her, it might require you to take on unpleasant projects and the sort (I have a feeling this is linked to economics) but not everything in life is a fairy tale and we do have to step on the mudd some times to reach our goals.

Hope it helped and good luck anon.
>>
>>18393472
It helped a lot, i just found odd The Tower as body lol. Thanks NH :)
>>
I'm just really conflicted and this conflict is making me sad.

I'm also kind of losing hope.
>>
>>18393415
No problem mate.

I hope you be able to rest ,thank you so much. I will accept the help further ^^
>>
>>18392123
Gemini
Male

What should I do next?
>>
I always get the Star as what someone thinks of me. What does this mean?
>>
>>18393500
The conflict will trigger a series of fortunate events. The internet and the world will show you never to lose hope.
>>
>>18393552
:( I wish that were true
>>
>>18393540
It could be a sign that they admire you but feel you're out of their league or you're cold and distant, but much like any crush, we still daydream and fantasize and have hope.
>>
>>18393529
I'm not sure I can really answer that.
>Knight of Pentacles, The Lovers, The Hermit.
Literally the cards just told me your current state. You have a choice to make, and the advise is to look within yourself to find the answer.
>>
>>18393570
Advice**
>>
>>18392123
Male
Libra

Relationship Reading
and ty
>>
>>18392123
Female
Virgo
What is new up for me next semester?
>>
>>18393440

Thanks it makes sense, I guess i am in a good path since this is exactly what i was thinking to do.

>>18393489

It is a strange card but it is way better reversed than straight. It means the worst is over and she is improving. Its worth mentioning that i just pulled two more cards and seems that my interpretation was on point.

>Heriophant
>Fool

It does seems relevant though, if only for all those Major
>>
File: 1478569996312.gif (197KB, 357x333px) Image search: [Google]
1478569996312.gif
197KB, 357x333px
Going to do a couple of readings, anyone interested I just need relevant genders and sign.

As always, hope I can help
>>
>listen to one of Empath's random vocaroo
>he gives someone the exact same reading he gave me
>>
>>18392123
Female
Taurus
>>
>>18393666
>>18393183
In case you didn't see..

Thank you .
>>
>>18393666

>spoopy trips
o.o

New Help I'd actually like a real reading today, if you wouldn't mind.

Sagittarius <3
>>
>>18393666
Female
Taurus
>>
>>18393611
>>18393666
>>
>>18393666
>>18393600

Nice Trips
>>
>>18393666
f, libra
I'd like to know what's coming for me in 2017 please, thank you!
>>
>>18393677
also I would like a future reading
>>
>>18393666
Male
Taurus

What is my relationship with M?
>>
>>18393666
Male
Capricorn
Should I be a musician?
>>
>>18393666
I asked last night after you left.

female
they are male
I am sag
one is a scorpio, one is a taurus, one is an aquarius
conflicted, flustered, angsty, yearning

I am most interested in the taurus followed by the scorpio and lastly the aquarius

I have history with the taurus most and some with the aquarius, the scorpio is new

I'd appreciate a love reading if you would.
>>
>>18393700
pick the aquarius master race
>>
>>18393669
that's not surprising at all.
>>
>>18393714
he's the biggest mess of them all.
the other two have their shit together.
except taurus is afraid of emotion
>>
>>18393666
Wanna trade? Female asking about male.
How is he feeling about the situation?
>>
>>18393717
is he a charlatan?
>>
>>18393721
Aquarius never have their shit together, they are unique and different
>>
File: 1458305216619.gif (263KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1458305216619.gif
263KB, 250x188px
>>18393675

No questions? Well let's see what we get.

>Four of Wands
>Hermit (R)
>Two of Wands (R)
>Knight of Wands

Interesting spread, sort of vague. Is this related to divination i feel? Some sort of recent accomplishment that you fear might not last enough? Some sort of plan you placed in motion that you fear it might not bring you the results you expect.

You are right i fear, it is an unexpected outcome and it might revolve around someone else not acting the way you thought they will do. It is advised to prepare better and to stay on top of things, perseverance will do you good.

Hope It helped dear ;)
>>
>>18393729
I'm unique and different with my own shit flying everywhere.

I don't want to have to babysit who I'm dating.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
I sent mine out last night only to not get replied for the whole day so going to give it another go.
Kinda important for me, hope everyone is doing well this morning.
:*)
>>
>>18393673

Thanks! I am always glad to notice that people did read my reading... When no one answers you never know :/
>>
>>18393724
Also I'm a crappycorn
>>
>>18393669
he might got the link mixed up, no?
>>
>>18393666
>>18390684
Newhelp, you didn't do my reading yesterday. :^(
Sorry I was busy, I didn't get to say I was there yesterday.
>>
>>18393751
no, it wasn't the exact same it was modified to that person who asked but the response was the same
>>
>>18393724
>>18393748

Sure bb give me a minute.

I'd like to know where to go from here? Now that is over. Sorry for being vague btw
>>
>>18393735

>dat gif

:3

Thank-you NewHelp, I think it helped.

<3
>>
>>18393762
He's a cheater and a troll
>>
>>18393727
I don't know which read was but he's far from being a charlatan, you can just check the feedback he gets to confirm.

>>18393762
The same thing happened with me today, drew the same card for different people and the response was similar. I guess both needed the same advice.
>>
>>18393766
>Theme: The Emperor
>Ten of Swords, Nine of Cups, Page of Swords.
It's time to take charge of your life. You've been letting circumstances steer you for far too long. It's time to be assertive. State your purpose, even to yourself, don't be your own worst enemy. The potential is there for better things, if only you'd stop tripping yourself--getting hooked onto idealism and things that provide no real stability. There will be a time and place for hopes and fantasies, but now is not the time for you. Let go of what no longer is. There is too much in front of you.
>>
>>18393666
Cancer
female
General love reading.
Im dating someone right now.
>>
>>18393787
I also feel it's important to emphasize to move with intention.
>>
>>18393743
Yeah ,I'm sorry for taking so long ;( I know how you feel when you don't receive feedback.
Could you get an idea of waht the arguments would be about?

>>18393762
Empath has read me ,he was spot on.
>>
>>18393787
>>18393792

Lol thanks, I know what you are talking about but it doesn't answer my question... I am no longer hooked on anything and just wondering where I should move on to for the exact reason.

Willing to extend? I am doing yours as soon as i finish things up here (5 min)
>>
>>18393798
Someone earlier asked me the exact same question, and I'm really not sure if I can answer that. I'll try, but no promises. Give me a few.
>>
first
>>
Trading a reading
>>
>>18393808
I'll trade. What do you need?
Just give me a few to finish up with NH.
>>
>>18393798
>King of Pentacles, Four of Swords, Ten of Pentacles.
It looks like you need to head towards a more stable path. This period in your life will be crucial to your future. This would be a good time to make an investment like going back to school or picking up a vocational skill. Taking your time to decide what is best is okay, but Wands and Cups are not in the equation for you.
I can't say which direction you specifically need to go, but I can say that the cards, to me, say to avoid risk and emotional investments.
>>
>>18393811
I'd like a love reading for February please! (single)

How bout you?
>>
Trading a quick scry for a reading
>>
>>18393816
I wasn't a second opinion on something...
As time is running short, will he say yes or no to what I've asked him to think about?
>>
>>18393819
I want**
>>
>>18393817
What's your query?
>>
>>18393816
>Knight of Pentacles, The Hierophant, Eight of Cups, King of Wands.
You may have someone in mind that you'd like to pursue in February, but things will go slow, or nothing may actually come to fruition between you to. You'll be pretty disappointed, but you'll become infatuated again before the end of the month. Be careful though. He may already be in a relationship and is just looking for some attention/affirmation.
>>
>>18393826
I'm not sure what to ask yet. Sometimes I decide after reading for the other reader because it gives me an idea of what kind of person they are. I'll start with yours. What's your gender and query?
>>
>>18393819
How He Will Respond: The High Priestess, Ten of Cups, Ace of Pentacles
Outcome: Two of Swords, The Fool

He wants some time to himself to think about what you said because it's teetering back in forth in his mind right now like a teeter totter about what direction to take. Aces usually signify yes so I would take this as a yes. There is a new beginning afoot once he beats the initial period of indecision.
>>
>>18393831
Female
Do I make work or study friends to hang out with before next May?
>>
>>18393724

>The did my reading but it didn't post it for some reason.

The reading talked about clarity in his mind to make a choice. He is in a good position right now just a little frighten and expect you two to have an important conversation.

Be careful of what you say, both of you will be very logical and reasonable but you might cut a bit too deep when you need to be is more precise. If you manage to do this I see a healthy relationship if not as lovers at least friend.

Some of the relevant cards were
>Lovers (choice or situation)
>King of Wands (His actions)
>Sun (His mind)
>Emperor and Queen of Swords (R) (development)
>Three of Cups (Obteniable outcome)
>>
Anyone could do a general reading for me?
Male/20/Scorpion
>>
>>18393839
Seems accurate. I'm actually expecting an important conversation here within the next few days. And him being scared is pretty accurate. He is scared. I'm scared, too.
Thanks, NH.
>>
>>18393834
Study friend, but not work friend.

I see a girl holding some books and a bag. She has light brown (almost dirty blonde) hair, and she's a bit heavyset. She has a slightly masculine appearance as well, just not a very feminine body or presentation. I see her wearing jeans and a thin jacket of some sort. She doesn't seem to use beauty products, very natural look. She's slightly awkward but is a nice person. She has some nerdy or unusual interests, not a normie. The background looks like a study room in a library. The place looks packed, do I wonder if it's close to exams. She has a slightly whiny voice and a laugh for which others might tease her. The room smells like coffee, but she smells a bit like cinnamon, though not strongly.

Anyway, that's your study buddy. For giggles, I'm going to guess her name starts with M, but don't take that part seriously.

I still haven't thought of a query. What kind if reading would you like to do for me?
>>
>>18393817
Female
What will happen if i confess?

I read tarot
>>
>>18393846
Sounds like my type of person thanks.

Anything intrapersonal I like to do.
>>
>>18393851
>intrapersonal
I'll give you a choice, whichever one you like:
>Find me a good client
>How do I get R to disclose all of her investments to me?
>How do I get R to introduce me to her clients?
>How do I open up a business conversation with the people I met last Thursday?

>>18393850
Was this you?
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18388180/#18388827

If so, I don't see the point in reading the same query for you again.
>>
>>18393832
Thanks! I didn't see your response. I apologize. Thank you for the read.
>>
>>18393858
>How do I get R to disclose all of her investments to me?
Four of Wands, King of Cups, Seven of Swords

I would show her that you hold her best intentions at heart because she wants happiness and good times in her home life. She doesn't want you to make a move on her or anything remain at a distance for that because it will be too obvious that you want the investment list she will think that you are only using her. So act wholesome around her. Maybe even put of a facade that you have her best interests at heart if you really don't because that is the way to get her to reveal it.

Now that I think of it, I just thought of a complete alternate interpretation. Get invited to her home and find a list of the investments. It should be lying around somewhere. You can't let her know though or hint that you know what shes invested in.
>>
>>18393814

Play it safe with what i got more than what i could have? Interesting.

> going back to school or picking up a vocational skill

What makes you think of this? i have been considering it actually, hence the question... but this actually seems like the unnecessary risk... ill give it a thought, thanks!
>>
>>18393858
>>18393850
Yeh but the issue is different than confess feelings xD
>>
>>18393871
I never ever see education as an unnecessary risk. People say, "well what about loans?" Well what about them? If you're going to school for the right degree, then you loans are just a fact a life. Everyone gets one eventually, but pick a degree you'll know you'll excel at. Focus on making the grade and you'll get grants and scholarships. Make friends with your professors. Set yourself up for success and you'll be successful, even in school. Investing in school is an investment in yourself, and it should be treated as such. This is coming from a very, very poor student. The only thing I have going for me is that I did well enough in high school that I got a full ride at college.
>>
File: 26 year old vape user.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
26 year old vape user.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
Anyone want to trade readings?
>>
>>18393869
>I would show her that you hold her best intentions at heart
Well, she's actually a friend of mine, she's just afraid of getting burned because she has been a couple of times.

>She doesn't want you to make a move on her or anything
You mean this in the business sense, right? Something romantic would be absurd because she sees me as more of a son and has one my age.

>act wholesome around her
Aside from my romantic misadventures with females she asks me to relate to her, I don't tell her anything that would paint me in a bad light. In fact, she's always respected that I always conduct business honestly.

>put of a facade that you have her best interests at heart if you really don't
But I do, though. I don't have to pretend.

>Get invited to her home and find a list of the investments.
Lolno, that's shady af. Besides, I've been in her home s few times before when we were working together, and I doubt she would keep important documents there anyway.
>>
>>18393878
This time I see a man eating, and a girl stands next to him trying to tell him something. Unsurprisingly, the girl is nervous and almost stuttering. The man seems preoccupied with his meal, as well as something he seems to be reading. She tries telling him, and he sort of shoos her off, seemingly unconcerned with what she has to say. Whatever you're thinking of confessing, it's not likely to be a big deal.

What kind of reading would you like to do for me?

>>18393881
Brofist, I got a full ride too, first-generation university graduate. I'm doing okay for gutter trash.
>>
>>18393939
Right? Thankfully I'm good at math. People will pay out the wazoo for a brown kid that can do math.
>>
>>18392127
Anyone down to read this?
>>
>>18393881

It's unecesary as if not of necessity lol not saying is bad or anything just that I have bigger fishes to fry on my table.

>Loans

Not the issue, the issue is more in lines of time and energy than anything else. It's going to take a lot of time that I could otherwise spend in other projects or in my current line of work.

I found it intriguing though, because my boss actually told me the same two days ago, he even told me he would keep my salary untouched if I had to work less hours because of it (which of course I would have to)... But I can not phantom a good outcome comming from it since i am not specially motivated towards any suitable career. Besides been there done that.

Thanks again Oceana! As i said, i will consider it.
>>
Anyone up for a trade?
>>
Can anyone do my reading?
Female
Taurus
>>
>>18394026

If i were to study, which type of career should i pursue? if too specific just name something on the lines of finances, creativity, health, paperwork or the sort.

Specific would be good tho. What is your query?
>>
24, male virgo

I would really appreciate a reading on my education. I've been studying philosophy for a few months now and have very mixed feelings about it.
>>
>>18394177
male gemini
I want to know what i should do in this vocations.
>>
>>18394177
Male
Scorpio
I want to known if its a good idea to leave my country to start a new life, ty
>>
>>18394186
>in this vocations
I'm not trying to be a bitch, but I don't understand your question.
>>
>>18394177
male Gemini
how is shit about to go with this cute ass girl I just met Friday?
>>
>>18394177
How would she react if I confess to her one day?
Virgo
>>
>>18394177

>your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

welp.

sag, female

do I ask him if he wants to have a baby?
>>
>>18394195
Sorry, i wrote this on a rush, and english isn't my first language :B

I meant:
What i should do this summer?
>>
>>18394177
>>18394177
female
cancer
Should I stay with him and work on relationship or leave. Will staying with him give me any merits.
>>
>>18394208
>>18394186
No problem. I wasn't meaning to give you a hard time.
>Queen of Cups. Ace of Cups, Queen of Wands.
Meet girls! Lots and lots of girls. I'm sorry to be short, I just don't know how else to put this. Maybe work on an existing romance, if you're bringing a woman with you.
These cards could also mean spontaneity. If you've been bogged down with work an emotions, let go and get lost. Literally. Forget you even had a life back home and immerse yourself in full vacation mode.
>>
>>18394177
Male
Gemini
(Sorry if this is too spiritual but I'm thinking it is more biological)
Query: Why can't I make concentration meditation progress or why is so hard for me to do now?
>>
>>18393939
Oh shit I didn't know you would still do it sorry for late resp. I can do any reading u want.
>>
>>18394244
Ok I guess I prefer to do love reading.
>>
sorry, guys. Give me a few minutes. something came up
>>
>>18394177
Female
Taurus
I want to know about my future
>>
>>18394177
Capricorn
should I become a musician?
>>
>>18394256
Okay, bb
>>
>>18394231
Well, meeting girls will be kinda hard, i don't get outside my room too often :#
And i'm not bringing a woman with me, just a crush that went too far and now i'm doing my best to let it go. But thanks, this reading is very helpful.
>>
>>18394177
Male
Aries
Did she changed her mind?
>>
File: 1456594180297.jpg (36KB, 329x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456594180297.jpg
36KB, 329x450px
Resources for starting reading Tarot? Advice?
>>
>>18394250
>>18393939
Ten of Swords
Queen of Pentacles
Five of Cups
Ace of Swords
Six of Wands

Uhm.. this doesn't look too good but it will get better in time. If the queen of pentacles is making you depressed you should find a nice queen of cups girl for yourself they are more loving and sensitive to your needs. Queen of pentacles is the type of girl who wants money.

There needs to be better communication for it to get better in your love life but once it happens it should get better. Vocalize your needs better.
>>
>>18394177
male
gemini
can you give me advice to be happier?
>>
>>18393700
Anyone?
>>
tfw you played your cards 100% right
tfw you didn't fuck up once
tfw you put your heart and soul into something
tfw it doesn't work out
tfw one text message ends everything
tfw all the good and awesome readings you've had for weeks just fell through
>>
>>18394322
:(

what did you send him?
>>
>>18394322
I'm so sorry to hear that ,lady ;(

I hope you find someone else soon <3
>>
>>18394327
it's what he sent me.
and it's what readers have been saying for weeks, too. He's scared of me.
but they've also been saying we'd work it out. December was going to be that month. The bullshit was finally supposed to be over.
>>
>>18394334
he ended it? maybe he'll change his mind... :( so sorry
>>
>>18394342
naw. he didn't end it. he said he's scared, and doesn't think he should see me. He says I don't seem to understand how badly it hurt him when I wasn't there for him, and is afraid to build with me again, just to have it all fall apart if it happens again.
>>
New thread up:

>>18394345

>>18394345

>>18394345
>>
>>18394342
>>18394348
But I guess it is the end if he doesn't want to see me.
>>
>>18394177
>.gif
I knew I shouldn't of opened it...I love my mother.
>>18393669
Was the reading wrong? Could I trouble you for a link to the reading? I am by no means infailable and I love negative feedback; it helps learn what doesn't work, and become a better reader for you guys.
>>
>>18394357
thank you for making me laugh. i just evil laughed through tears and snot
>>
>>18394372
maybe he will change his mind if he's just scared
>>
>>18394372
Give him some time. Don't be too pushy, beacause this is maybe causes of this.
>>
>>18394400
because* I can write, I swear
>>
File: cdc.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
>>18394355

I am sorry to hear that bb specially since i know what it means to get hope with /div/ just to be devastated

Hopefully this is just a bump on the road... Want a read?
>>
thanks bb, but maybe later. he and I aren't finished talking, so I have to see this through until he's done.
>>
>>18394421
>>18394426
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.