[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something invades my home and eats from fishtank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: fsfwgwgw.jpg (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fsfwgwgw.jpg
32KB, 800x600px
>decide to get a fish tank (150l)
>start with sparce plants and seeds in soil
>buy 50 shrimps
>shrimps are swimming all over the place
>next day, no shrimp to be found
>check everywhere, even in the filter, no dead bodies
>as plants become dense, see the occasional shrimp here or there, max. 2 at a time
>buy fish
>fish dont vanish, chill in plants
>cut the plants
>next morning 2 fish missing, check everywhere again
>have realization that plants were hiding animals from predator
>maybe some rodent sneaks into my room or something
>put tape on the edges of the lid
>next morning tape is ripped
>3 fish missing
>shit my pants, something is snacking them at night
>repeat 2 times, fish vanish and tape rips each night
>lock door to room before night
>fish tank untouched
>something that can operate doors and lift the lid is eating my fish
>what do, is it cryptid or spirit???
>>
File: 1467045517972.jpg (61KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467045517972.jpg
61KB, 960x960px
>>18338014
I'd be about 99% sure it's a cat who lives in your house

Now how about that?

There's a cat who's been living in your house for months and even now you do not notice
>>
Just setup a camera... the camera will be able to record what happens since your shrimps and fishes are 100% flesh and real.

The other option is to freak out and come up with wacky scenarios
>>
you are really lucky you got a bobbit worm in your tank
>>
>>18338023
Yeah, its probably something really mundane and unspectacular. Part of my brain just wants to believe its the chupacabra or a podesta who sneak into my house at night. Will definitley set up a cam though
>>
>>18338040
I think you're so afraid that you're ignoring that this shouldn't happen. Either poster above is right and you have a sneaky housecat or something nasty is up in your shit.
>>
>>18338036
That would be fantastically weird.
>>
>>18338040
I pay for you that its just a chupacabra, bigfoot, flashgate, goatman or whatever and not a podesta. I heard those creatures are really nasty. They mainly target little kids which will never be seen again. And fbi always acts like there is nothing to it when there is a podestacreature involved. Spoopy
>>
>>18338014
theres like a midgit living in your attic that sneaks out for sushi at night.

hide all stepladders and benches.
>>
File: Bobbit.gif (2MB, 422x275px) Image search: [Google]
Bobbit.gif
2MB, 422x275px
>>18338036
This. You got yourself a pet polychete anon!
>>
>>18338014
you were sleep eating. people eat cat food and cig butts when they sleep sometimes.

you probably thought you were at a all you can eat buffet in vegas bitching that the ghey guys dont even have a tiger any more and they are running out of fucking popcorn shrimp but you have to pay $700 a night for a cold room with a twin mattress and a 25 minute drive just to get a prostitute then security shows and and drags you away and you wake up
>>
>>18338284
Holy shit, what a little monster
>>
>>18338018
So does that snek actually live in banana trees?
>>
buy some fish that are poisonous and put them in your fishtank

whoever or whatever you find dead next to the fishtank the next day, there's your culprit
>>
>>18338040

You wont find anything

The cam mafia wants you to buy their gear, now when you buy their stuff they wont break into your home anymore
>>
>>18338036
>>18338094
>>18338284

Btw bobbit worms are really hard to remove. It will regenerate if cut in half and will survive almost anything. I suggest you keep it and feed it once in a while. Congratulation on your new 9 ft killer pet.
>>
As other anons are saying it's probably a parasite in your aquarium. If you're new to aquariums this is the kind of spooky shit that happens all the time. It's a little ecosystem and one variable off and you can get weird shit happening. Like a whole fish population replaced by worms in a matter of days.
>>
>>18338442
This
>>
>>18338036
I agree, big chance of bobbit worm.
I recommend the Bobbit Worm Chronicles, it's a really interesting read.

http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/advanced-topics/84173-bobbit-worm-chronicles.html
>>
>>18338438
yes it does
i'm from costa rica and they do
>>
>>18338709
Pretty cool, thumbnail fooled me.
>>
>>18338284
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e51oPhB9jug

this fine specimen was apparently living in the tank for 2 years
>>
>>18338014
>>>/an/
>>
>>
Update: Just saw a pretty big marten climb around cellar window, which turns out has a broken lock. That must be the culprit.

Pretty bummed out I didnt get to capture footage of some goblin or laci green though.
Also thank god bobbit worms live in salt water, I luckily have sweet water.
>>
>>18338957
>Op that doesnt leave us hanging
Fuck the haters op this makes you based regardless of how anticlimatic your story was
>>
>>18338957
Congrats on your pet marten
>>
>>18338284

the spice must flow.
>>
>>18338284
Wow, I would never stick my penis in that thing, let me tell you
>>
>>18338957
Still a good idea to plant a camera. There could be more than 1
>>
>>18338957
>marten
I was about to say you were some autistic faggot that couldn't figure out that sea monkeys eventually turn into dirt.
>>
>>18338014
>>>/k/
>>
>>18338705

Read 3/4 of that thread. That's pretty wild. Guy up at 3 in the morning lacing shrimp with poison and supergluing them shut.
>>
>>18338723

Jesus christ
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.