[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 41

File: 1768836020_e31b5a469f_z.jpg (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1768836020_e31b5a469f_z.jpg
194KB, 500x500px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18266036
>>
First for tfwnogf.
>>
>>18269145
Seconded.

>tfw no Princess of Cups qt gf
>>
>>18269168
Because what you really need is them wands.
>>
File: 4chan_cookie.jpg (95KB, 887x633px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_cookie.jpg
95KB, 887x633px
>>
>>18269188
>>
Alright, I'll bite! I'll do three readings for now then I'll lurk for a bit. I've done readings on here before, but I usually just post as an anon.
I need gender, age, sign, and query. No generals, please. Try to have a specific question. :)
>>
>>18269228
M
Virgo, Cancer rising

How do I find long lasting inner will-power?
>>
>>18269228
M.31.Libra

What is holding me back in my spiritual journey?
>>
>>18269228
Fem
Virgo
What does he want with me?
>>
>>18269228
>>18269228
F, Female, 20, Capricorn.
My relationship with E will be better next year?
>>
>>18269239
This one is tricky for me for some reason, even if it may seem a bit obvious for you or others.

> past: The Devil
Obviously something is holding you back. I'm just not getting strong vibes on this one. Maybe a relationship? A job, a friend, a parent?
> current/situation: Ten of Wands
Obviously the suit of wands speaks of fire, desire, and spirit, which you say you're lacking. This is quite a burden for you.
>advice: Four of Swords, Five of Pentacles
Honestly, I think this is pretty straight forward. You need to go it alone for awhile. If there is a relationship (job, friend, family member, girlfriend, maybe even just a mindset) that you can't let go of that you know if draining you, you need to let it go. Four of Swords is about rest.
>outcome: Six of Cups
I'd say your future looks okay. Some solitude and peaceful reflection will do you some good. Maybe the answer you're looking for has been in front of you the whole time. The thing that is jumping out at me the most from this spread is reflection.
>>
>>18269239
Let me know if you have any questions or need me to pull a clarifier.
>>
>>18269268
Thanks alot, so I basically need to gain some independence and reflect? Makes a lot of sense.

For the Devil card, could this refer to a past mentality? I feel like I'm slipping into harmful thought patterns almost becoming who I used to be when I was very unhappy. Could the Devil represent a past version of me?
>>
>>18269288
Yes, definitely. I use the Rider-Waite deck. Imagery is very important. In the Devil, it shows the Lovers chained to a beast, rather than an angel. This could be old habits, bad habits, etc.
>>
>>18269240
I dropped two cards while shuffling for you. They felt relevant. I dropped the Three of Swords and the Queen of Swords. My first thoughts are a woman. You've been experiencing some sorrow lately, and the presence of a queen leads me to believe it is a woman. Maybe she's cold towards you, or it feels that way. It could be a significant other or a family member, like your mother. Hell, she could even represent you! Are you cold? Unfeeling? Has your sharp tongue gotten yourself into a bad situation lately? She can also mean you're suppressing your emotions. When I'm looking at the image of the Queen of Swords, my feelings are pessimistic. She doesn't trust, she'd rather not feel, as it has betrayed her in the past.
As advice, I pulled the King of Wands. He's pretty much a total 360 from the Queen of Swords. He's full of Fire and passion. He's a risk taker. I think the advice is straight forward. Is there something you feel could push you forward but you're afraid to do it?
Let me know if you have anymore questions or need a clarifier.
>>
>>18269228
M
23 September

Where do my fears come from? Why does my life look like that? Was I a terrible person in my previous life? Am I on the right track right now?
>>
>>18269242
I pulled three cards that called to me as soon as I finished shuffling: Four of Wands, Nine of Pentacles, and the Eight of Wands. Now, it's a struggle for me because I've had my own relationship issues lately and I'd love to see these cards in my spread! But they mean different things to different people.
Here's my best shot at an unbiased interpretation:
He wants SOMETHING with you (4oW). If you've recently broken up or you're having some turmoil, I'd say that he's looking to establish a foundation. Maybe, as it is, the situation is just too unsteady for him and he's being fickle. Are you clingy or constantly pushing and asking for more? It's not necessarily a bad thing. I mean, some people move at a snail's pace and it's aggrivating. I say this because I also pulled the Nine of Pentacles. It shows a graceful woman enjoying her time in the garden. Now, just because she walks alone doesn't mean she doesn't have a man, but it does imply that she's just fine taking a stroll by herself. She's happy being independent and finding joy in herself and her own accomplishments. Since she is a part of the pentacles suit, it may even speak of financial independence. The last card I pulled is the Eight of Wands. In my world, the 8ofW is one of my favorite cards! For me, personally, it means travel. Travel has been a huge part of my own relationship,as we live thousands of miles away. So if this is a long distance relationship, it could mean that he does want to see you. He may even plan on it, but it seems like you've got to work on yourself first, regardless of the situation. 8ofW speaks of change, and I get the feeling that the change may need to come from you. I pulled two more cards for his feelings and got Eight of Cups and Ten of Wands. It seems like your relationship is a burden, and he may feel like the right thing to do is keep you at arms length before he completely burns out. Let me know if you have any questions.
>>
>>18269246
>>18269338
I'll do these last two then that's it for awhile.
>>
>>18269228
Can I ask for a reading, since your limit is three and have more replays than that.
Let me know if I can have one, thanks
>>
>>18269347
Thank you ocean not long distance. Whats do you think he gonna do if He feels that way?
>>
>>18269355
Sure. You'll be the last one. I'm actually running a fever right now, so I'm burning out fast, but if you don't mind waiting while I take my time with the other two then I'll be happy to. Just leave your gender, age, sign, and query.
>>
>>18269228
Hey there! Thank you for your energy, if you're tuckered out by the time I post this it's all good. I would really appreciate a reading on this though!

>F
>20
>cancer
I'm seeing my boyfriend's family in a few weeks. I'm terrible... and I mean absolutely terrible... in family settings. Can you give me a reading on how that'll go? Thank you so much.
>>
>>18269359
If you keep going on this path he will burn out (8ofC and 10oW). He clearly cares about you. He has a fire in his heart for you, but you may be smothering him or pushing too hard. You need to be a little more independent (from him). He can't fan the flames he has in his heart for you if you keep trying to pour dirt on him (that was a very bad joke about the pentacles suit and trying to lock him down).
>>
>>18269362
Al right first I hope you feel better.
Female
Leo
What does T feels about me, are we going to be a couple soon?
>>
>>18269362
>You'll be the last one. I'm actually running a fever right now, so I'm burning out fast
I just read that. Sorry to bug you, I hope you get well soon!
>>
>>18269309
Thanks anon.

I feel the QoS is referring to me. I think the KoW is saying to be bold and let my insecurities go. This is my first reading so hopefully I will interpret this correctly.

Thanks again.
>>
F | 22 | Virgo
How does my financial situation look through the end of the year/next summer?

Thank you! I've read that you're tired but I'm posting in case anyone else comes along too.
>>
>>18269375
That seems about right. :)

Hey, guys. I'll keep chugging along! Just need some patience.
>>
>>18269246
I'd say yes!
I drew Ace of Cups, Knight of Wands, and Six of Cups.

Ace of Cups is about potential and beginnings, and since the Knight of Wands is present, I'd say a new surge of positive emotions is heading your way, and he's absolutely going to make sure to take advantage of that for the good of your relationship. I also pulled the Six of Cups. It won't just be passion and romance. Friendship and kindness and care is present as well. I decided to get a final card, and I pulled The Star to tie it all together. I see the Star as the light at the end of the tunnel. Troubles will soon be over. :)
>>
>>18269338
Yours is tricky. I don't know what to think. Maybe when different readers are on later I would seek a second opinion.
For you, I drew the 10 of Swords. Pretty much defeat. You're down in the dumps and things just don't seem to be going well, but wait! Let's take a look at the image of 10oS. In the distance, you can see the sun beginning to rise. This is the end of a cycle. A new one will begin.
As for your why, I pulled Judgement and The Chariot. For me, this pretty much means you're on the right path. It's not a pretty path, but maybe a necessary evil to bring you out of your cycle. Have you finally learned the lesson of Swords? Is the Fool ready to move on to the next cycle? Let's hope so. Swords is a heard lesson to learn. Defeat hurts, but a lot of growth can come from it.
As advice I pulled the King of Wands. I'm not sure what to think, but I'd say you need some passion in your life. Combine it with The Chariot and I'd say maybe pursue a hobby. Maybe don't treat it as a career, but if you're talented at something, I would say try cultivating it. You need a distraction. Some small successes in your life to help bring you back on top. As outcome I pulled The Lovers. I have to say that I'm stumped. I'm really not sure what the cards are trying to tell me here. My best guess is that everything will be fine. This is destined. Where you are is where you're meant to be. The best thing you can do is take a step back and try to find what you're supposed to be learning so you can move onto the next cycle, which I have a feeling will be much better than this one.
>>
>>18269423

thank you
>>
>>18269368
I remember your post from yesterday's thread. :) Haha You need to read Buzzfeed's article about most awkward stories about people meeting their SO's parents! Haha

Oh jeez. I can tell you're really nervous, as the first card I pulled was Nine of Swords! Haha (laughing with you, not at you)
But I also pulled The Sun. I want to say that it can go well, but not if you let your negative dispotion get in the way. I pulled The Hermit as well, which makes me think you'll feel isolated while you're there. As someone who is also very socially spaghetti, I'd say this is all in your head. Let it go and just try to have a good time. If you keep dwelling on how/if/when you'll mess up, you won't have a good time, and that shows. For your boyfriend, I pulled the King of Cups. He loves you. Just be yourself and you'll have a good time. For his parents, I pulled The Queen of Pentacles. Honestly, this is how I'd want any guy's parents to see me. The QoP is practical and down to Earth.
>>
>>18269370
The first card I pulled was The Lovers, which is a big 'WOW', which was followed by the Queen of Cups. He likes you. Probably A LOT. But, and I also pulled the Seven of Cups. For me, there is one of two things happening here: either he has a lot of choices between other women, or he just has a lot on his plate right now. He clearly likes you A LOT, but he may feel like he can't make you a priority, which is actually quite noble.
I pulled two more cards to see how he feels about you, and I pulled the Nine of Pents and Two of Wands. To me, this says he feels you're ideal for him. He clearly admires you. The woman depicted in the 9oP is independent, graceful, and happy. I have the feeling she's the apple of someone's eye. The 2oW combined with the 9oP gives me the impression of a lady in waiting. He may realize what you have is special, and he may want to say "yes, yes, yes," to a relationship, but something is holding him back. I pulled the Knight of Swords. Hm. Looking back at the 7oC, I would say it has less to do with women and more to do with his other obligations. He feels like he's keeping you waiting. He knows he has to make a move soon, and he wants to, but I can't say what the outcome is. It seems very up in the air. I wouldn't push him too hard, but I also wouldn't pull away. Give him more time.
>>
>>18269370
Also, as a follow up, I would say that you need to become more of a Queen of Pentacles. Be available, be there for him, but don't be the Queen of Cups. That's who he feels he cannot handle right now.
>>
>>18269475
Wow you describe the entire situation!!! And definitely I'm waiting for him to make the move but also there with him. Thank you very much. I hope you get well soon
>>
>>18269382
The first card I pulled was the Four of Cups. I want to say, as your present situation and maybe even recent past, you've passed by some opportunities because of your finances.
Okay, so next I pulled The Empress and the Nine of Cups. For me, The Empress is kind of....lavish, and the 9oC speaks of abundance. I'm guessing you have neither of these things. For the advice card, I pulled the Eight of Pentacles and the Seven of Pentacles. You CAN have these things, but it will take time and patience, more patience than you have (7oP). I suggest that if you're passing up on a job or an opportunity simply because it's not what you want, just take the job.
To me, my feelings are that you can have these things, but maybe you're being apathetic or passing by the opportunities that can give you these things (4oC) because, from the outside, they're not quite what you were hoping for. I'm sorry if this seems off the mark. I'm a bit tired, and I definitely suggest getting another opinion from a different reader later.
Overall, I would say your financial situation through next year could improve greatly if you're willing to put work in and have patience.
>>
>>18269452
I needed this so much. Thank you.

I grew up in a very harsh family setting so this just made my heart so happy. I hope you have an amazing day, sending good vibes your way.

I saw the nine of swords in my dream the other night, that made my jaw drop!
>>
>>18269500
Thanks! Glad I could help. Good luck. :)
>>
>>18269507
Awesome! I love it when a reading just comes together and makes perfect sense.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/the-most-embarrassing-things-people-have-done-when-mee
It'll make you laugh. At the end of the day, your boyfriend loves you. Just be chill. :)
>>
>>18269514
My most embarrassing memory was seeing my ex's family in High School. Let me green text this for you

>be 16
>travel out of state with bf to see his family
>their first impression of me was waking up in the trunk, "Good morning, anon!"
>"Noon-after good"
>confused.exe
>skip to Thanksgiving
>Playing hide and seek outside with his niece
>I'm the hider
>Come up with maniacal, clever plan to sneak back into the house and act nonchalant like nothing's happening
>run around house, kinda dark out
>see door's open
>fuckyeah.jpg
>running like a fucking retard for maximum swiftness
>then, it hits me
>smash into screen door
>it goes flying out of the hinges
>entire family in stitches, laughing so hard
>even the niece is there
>bitch I thought you were seeking
>look to left
>his grandpa with the biggest look of disappointment
>hides the rest of the night
>>
>>18269505
Thank you so much for the reading! I really appreciate it especially since you're not feeling well right now!!

Right now I am sort of in the midst of what you've pulled, I'm looking for a design career but I'm working multiple jobs in an unrelated organization in addition to freelance work to pad out my income and pay off debt to make my future easier.

I'll keep at it, thank you!
>>
>>18269529
LOL that was great! I'm so sorry it happened, but it's a funny story to tell for sure. Grandpas are grumpy no matter what, so forget him! I bet his family wasn't thinking anything negative about you when it happened, other than maybe you're a bit of a klutz. You'll have a good time this time. I'm sure of it. :)
>>
>>18269537
Honestly, I'd say you're well on your way! Maybe the cards were speaking more of your present situation. Keep up the hard work, and don't drive yourself too nuts. Spreading yourself thin creates more problems than it solves. :(
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 304x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39KB, 304x200px
>>18269200
swords are the implied phallic ones. they're the "rational" suit which is supposed to represent males. :'^)
>>
Can I get a reading?

Male, 26, Leo

What is gonna happen between me and the blonde girl with the blue eyes?
>>
>>18269759
The Wands over Cups thing was a joke about getting a kinky crazy girl instead of one that emotional crazy
>>
>>18269780
whoops, I misinterpreted it as a gay joke. common problem for me.
>>
To anny reader here

> Male 22 Sagitarian
but my query is actually for my GF
> Female 22 Taurus

She is getting more and more drepressive due to a series of unlucky events... it seems that nothing goes right, something always happens against her... its been months without any, like "good news" or something
its actually affecting our relationship

so my query is
does her luck will change? any good news? anything we could do to make it better?

> will give feedback

thanks /div
>>
to any reader here:

Male 28 Aries 04/17/88

I'm looking for a job right now, will I get lucky anytime soon?
>>
to any reader
male 23 pisces (cancer moon and asc)
love and job reading please? If not both then the love reading will be enough
>>
To any reader.
Gabriel, male, Capricorn, 19.
Will I naturally get Alicia? What does she feel and thinks about me? What do I need or should I do to get her? And what am I doing wrong if anything?
Alicia, female, Aries, 16
>>
>>18269870
what you're going to get is a name on a list that alerts people when you're in the neighborhood
unless you live in one of those cool states or countries
>>
TO ANY READER
Male, 27 Capricorn January 19th 1989
I'm living in Finland at the moment as an exchange student and I am unsure about my financial future in here, I would also like to know about my love life as I've just met this girl and we seem to really click. Please illuminate my path! Thank you
>>
>>18269891
It's legal and only three years of difference so no sick at all, dickhead.
>>
>>18269922
never said it was sick. I don't see a problem with it, but you're clearly getting defensive for a reason
in most states in America, the age difference between a minor and adult has to be two years max to be legal.
>>
>>18269934
Nevermind sorry, I got deffensive because I interpreted you as pasive-aggresive.
Here the minimum age is 16 but even 18×15 is legal.
>>
>>18269940
An overly defensive Capricorn? I'm shocked...
>>
>>18269934
>in America, the age difference between a minor and adult has to be two years max to be legal.

Did you just pull that out of your butt? If one party is under that state's legal age of consent & the other isn't then it is illegal, age spread, gender, sun sign, don't mean shit.
>>
>>18269959
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape#Romeo_and_Juliet_laws
Nah, senpai. We have R&J laws in here in Arizona and they're pretty common other places. Cards have nothing to do with it but thx tho
>>
i hope the anime reader is having a good day
>>
So this is also a discussion thread, right? I've heard that St. John's wort could often be used for divination but in every circumstance of it being used for this involved predicting deaths. are there any other uses for it, aside from medicinal?
>>
>>18269946
Maybe they'd stop being so defensive all the time if you'd stop being so passive aggressive all the time.

Not that poster. Just chiming in.
>>
File: satyr_by_medusainfurs-d4diaw3.jpg (91KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
satyr_by_medusainfurs-d4diaw3.jpg
91KB, 800x586px
I am offering three Lenormand readings if you are interested. Lenormand is a form of cartomancy, and you can read all about it here:http://www.cafelenormand.com/

The most basic reading usually tells you about the present/immediate future. I am still learning, so that is all I can offer now. If you want a reading, I need
1. name
2. gender
3. A specific question
>>
>>18270226
Megan
Female
What can I do for my utmost well being right now?
>>
>>18270226
1.Raphael
2.Male
3.Will I get a GF in the near future?
>>
>>18270226
Frank
Male
What will happend if i try to really pursue this ?
>>
>>18270226
>rodrigo
>male
>i made the right decision about the job?
>>
>>18270226
Lorena
Female
Are we going to be a couple? He is a male.
>>
>>18270226
can you take my query?
>>18269805

> Richard
> Kamila
>>
>>18270226
John
M
Where exactly do I stand with Ash right now?
>>
>>18270226
-Garrett
-Male
-Will pursuing this education be worth my time?
>>
>>18270226
Sara
Female
Future general
>>
File: horned-god.jpg (15KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
horned-god.jpg
15KB, 200x252px
>>18270232
Crossroads/Dog

You are at a turning point in your life right now. You are either having relationship issues, or are looking for a new relationship. This is not doom and gloom, but a small obstacle to get through. If love is not what is on your mind, then it could be job prospects or some issues within your family. Be faithful to yourself, and spend a little time working out who you are/what you need in the immediate time frame.
>>
>>18270226
Roderick
Male
Will this project give me the desired results?
>>
>>18270261
I appreciate that.
>>
File: squirrel girl.jpg (83KB, 736x810px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel girl.jpg
83KB, 736x810px
>>18270233
book/ring

You are a really shy person, but there is a high chance that you will meet a girl in the near future. However, because of the Book card, you need to take your time figuring out the right girl. She will come along, but you cannot jump head first into a relationship. When you are ready for commitment, it will be an actual committed relationship...or you at least have the potential for one if you do this right and take your time.
>>
File: Serena-Tsukino-Sailor-Moon-1604.jpg (32KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
Serena-Tsukino-Sailor-Moon-1604.jpg
32KB, 500x378px
Are you around femanon i am starting to get worried :(
>>
>>18270278
This is...strangely accurate, thank you! I think your skills are pretty good.
>>
>>18270226
M
How does B view me?
>>
>>18269228
F sagitarius 21 eny new love experience this year?
>>
>>18270234
Pursue WHAT? I can't read Lenormand without the subject you are questioning.

>>18270236
Tree/Mice
The cards are showing that you are already stressing out about your job. You are either working a healthcare job, or the stress of your new job is starting to eat away at your health. Do not stress out and figure out a way to enjoy your job.

Or, you quit your job and are stressing out about it. (Three possibilities here, jeez). I can't really tell if you had quit the job. I am assuming you took on a rather stressful job, and just need to relax. Tree is a positive card, but Mice makes your present situation negative. It's hard because you might not have been specific enough.
>>
>>18270318
Could you tell me if my future will be promising there? This is important.
>>
>>18269228

I like your name... plus, I like your reading style. You still around? wanna trade?
>>
>>18270234
>>18270318
An old female friend i have dearly loved and is back on my life
>>
>>18270237
Tower/Scythe

No, your relationship is going to lead to nowhere. Even worse, Tower means that your relationship could turn toward a situation where you feel confined. It may also lead to a nasty breakup or a selfish, negative relationship if you do decide to pursue him. There might be some controlling qualities about him that you don't know yet.
>>
>>18270343
>There might be some controlling qualities about him that you don't know yet.
Oh. Well, I wasn't expecting a lot anyway.

Thanks!
>>
>>18270226
melier
female
what does dev think of me, is it romantic or strictly platonic?
>>
I HEARD IO GOT FUCKED BY A FOREIGNER TWICE HER AGE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOL
>>
>>18270362

Im sorry Im getting into your reading, Im not even the dude who read for you, but I thought his answer was somewhat rude, lol.

May you not forget that the future, and peoples thoughts, are always in flux. My advice is, even if you may be dissapointed, never repress any desires.
>>
>>18270368
you mean she's in a relationship and he's not nearly twice her age.
no one knows what they did and that's none of our business

don't be nasty and start rumors
>>
File: cerunnos.jpg (133KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
cerunnos.jpg
133KB, 960x719px
>>18270341
Ah! Is it worth it for Frank to pursue his old female friend?

Fox/Sun
When you go to her, there might be some deception tactics used against you. Maybe it's a test to see if you are for real. It could be a trap. Be careful. Do not be deceitful yourself. Because of the Sun card, pursuing this girl will be worth your time. Just don't play games with each other, and you will get the results you are hoping for.
>>
>>18270374
LOL I MEAN THEY FUCKED, HES 20 YEARS OLDER THAN HER, AND HES A FOREIGNER.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A SKANK COW!
>>
>>18270226
renee
is neb worth pursuing anymore?
female
>>
>>18270370
Thanks! You are really kind.
Indeed I do think we will going to have something, but not now and not soon. I have been getting some readings about this (that I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it) and in the beginning it was shown the strong connection we had, then that he was somewhat interested and maybe not as much as me and now this... What I really think is that the readings are picturing like the "now moment", because it have been this way, is kind of impossible that we have actually done something, we have seen each other only three times.
That thing about the "now" is very weird, because usually the readings tend to be stable lol. So I have a feeling that this possible relationship (or not) is like a true "what you choose" thing. It have been weird since the beginning.

But yes, thanks for your advice! It's very helpful and I will have it in mind :).
>>
>>18270382
Looks like someone is jealous.
>>
>>18270382
>he's a foreigner
Excuse me, I'm American.
Other people are foreigners. All countries belong to America, including the women, so there's really no problem.
>>
>>18270382

Ha, you look like you need some help. In any case why does it matter so much to you? Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>18270343

Can you tell me if my current relationship is a problem?

23 M Scorpio
>>
File: horned silohette.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
horned silohette.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>18270370
She needs to take it as a warning. I don't believe you can always get the reading you want every time. I can't believe you are so put off by a reading that is not even for you.

>>18270328
You will continue to be conflicted in your job. It may get monotonous and boring at times. If you make a lot of money in it, and have a chance to rise to a leadership position, I don't see why you can't keep it. If you think a better position will open up in the future, that will make you more happy, that might be better. But I am not skilled enough to see that far.

Randomly pulled a third card to clarify: Sun
Well, I think maybe the boring and monotony may actually pay off to greater success for you.
>>
>>18270388
Gentleman/Garden

Neb is not ready to settle down, and his eyes might be wandering. He might be interested in other people right now.

Pulled a third card to clarify: Child
You are going to enter into a new relationship with someone else. Could Neb remain just friends with you?
>>
>>18270452
i mean we were sexual and i liked (still like actually) him a lot, seeing him with someone else would probably hurt a little too much. plus im not sure if me cutting off most of our communication ruined any possible relationship whether it be romantic or not?
>>
>>18270417
Hey dude, calm down, have you realize that almost all your readings are quite negative? The world is not a happy place, but if almost all your readings are this kind of negative... well...
>>
>>18270337
I'm around, but I'm lurking/studying. I'll be on later though. :)
>>
>>18270226
Nickname Jan
Female
I just got some tarot read for me,is my friendship with Jo really going to end this year? Pretty sad about that one part
>>
>>18270410
>All countries belong to America

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18270452
could i have a lil more info on this next relationship though? id be happy to give you a reading or two in return
>>
>>18270365
Whip/House
You may have a romantic relationship in the works. You will enjoy the sex. Is Dev taking his time getting to know you?

Pulled a clarifying third card: Stork
One of you needs to take the next step into making it a real relationship. This could also signify pregnancy, but not confirmed for now (even though good sex might be coming your way).
>>
>>18270412

Not the jelous/butthurt anon here, wanna trade a tarot reading?
>>
Talentless here, can't trade or take readings.
I am selfish though, so if any readers pop up, can you reply?
>>
File: masterofthewild.jpg (56KB, 620x569px) Image search: [Google]
masterofthewild.jpg
56KB, 620x569px
>>18270466
>>18270495
You gave him the cold shoulder? Then it won't lead to more romance based on my initial reading.

Gentleman/Heart
Your upcoming new relationship is going to be loads better. Just don't give this new person a cold shoulder too.
Third card to clarify: Mice
Don't allow your previous relationship with Dev eat away at you.

>>18270484
Whip/Birds
There is a lot of conflict and some serious problems. Were either of you talking trash about one another? Is someone in your circle of friends trying to ruin your friendship?
Third card: Key
Remove any other friends that are causing problems between you and Jo. Or at least confront them, in case you can save the friendship. It's vital that you do so.
>>
>>18270538
Wait for a reader to show and you reply to them.
>>
>>18270499
We've been pretty good friends since we were freshman in high school, havent ever been romantic or anything but if its going to happen then i suppose hes "taking his time". we don't get to see each other often so maybe that also factors. good sex is always good, im 19 so lets hope no pregnancy! thanks much! hope you have a great night
>>
>>18270525

Sure, sorta distracted but i can give it for free. Nothing worrying my mind right now.

What's cooking anon?
>>
>>18270393

Well, some extra advice would be to remember that guys really like girls who take the lead...dont wait for it to come to you.

Good luck to you!
>>
>>18270548
i never gave him the cold shoulder, he says hes super busy, working four jobs and takes five classes. while i understood that complicates getting to see each other, i was upset he couldnt even make time to talk to me when it was obvious he could of if he chose to, so after trying so much i deleted him off social media so i wouldnt be tempted to lurk ever and possibly get more upset, so nothing major, he can still contact me and i didnt leave things off badly and made it clear i still wanted to see him, alas no response, which is what i was upset about to begin with--the lack of response.

anyway to tell a time period of this upcoming relationship? also, pardon but who is "dev" ? did you possibly mean "neb"? (my interest's initials)
>>
>>18270557

Thanks man, really appreciate it. My query would be love related...about A, a girl I recently met.

Can you please do this spread for me:

2 cards, what she thinks about me

2 cards, if she sees me as a potential romantic partner.

2 cards to know if she is interested (she could see me as a potential partner but not interested at this time)

3 cards for advice, if I should go for ir, or not

Thanks again
>>
File: tumblr_mt1o6rRUtD1s1fgejo1_500.jpg (69KB, 415x542px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt1o6rRUtD1s1fgejo1_500.jpg
69KB, 415x542px
>>18270548
Crud, there were a lot of relationship questions and this was my first time doing readings. I meant that you should not let the relationship with NEB eat away at your new relationship.

This is all I will do tonight. I am willing to try again another night. Good night to all.
>>
>>18270580

No final outcomes please, thanks.
>>
>>18270568
So sorry, I meant Neb.
>>
Morning /div/ hope we're all well?

Not reading just yet but will be later on this afternoon. I'll be lurking/around if anyone has any other questions though

Love and good vibes be with you <3
>>
>>18270562
Oh... he is a Capricorn so yes, I think they really like that. But I maybe took the lead "too much", so now I am more relax about everything and just well, not expecting anything. Even tho is hard, bc I truly kind of expect something lol, I'm learning to let go that feeling!

Thanks for your good luck! Good vibes for you too.
>>
>>18270586
no worries!! thanks for the reading <3
>>
>>18270592
love you empath, you give the best readings =^.^=
>>
>>18270602
Dawww thanks anon, I love you too <3
>>
File: 20161025_183113.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_183113.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Let's begin.
I'm doing readings.
I'd need your sun sign and your query. Name if you're fancy.

Starting today by reading for the guy with auto brewery. If you're lurking, you're up first.
Also!
if you wanted to trade readings remind me
>>
>>18270616

How specific of a sign do you need? Just the sign or do you need dates and times as well?
>>
File: hey dere.jpg (282KB, 1000x936px) Image search: [Google]
hey dere.jpg
282KB, 1000x936px
>>18270616

Leo
Nicholas

Am I supposed to be trying to build "House [last name]" in the Dune sense, or is that the opposite of what's good?
>>
>>18270621
just your regular astrology sign, my dude
>>
>>18270616
Capricorn
Will my relationship with "L" improve? Possibly to romance?
>>
>>18270616
Leo
Will I be girlfriend wiith this guy I really like?
>>
>>18270616
Cancer
This relationship with this girl I know is taking off fairly well, but the situation seems a bit off and almost like a "not the right time" kind of thing. Can you tell me what will come of this?
>>
>>18270616
sag
what should i do about love and friendship
>>
I keep seeing the same people show up in these threads asking the same questions...
>>
>>18270640
Welcome to /div/
>>
>>18270616
aquarius
love and/or next s/o reading
thanks in advance friend
>>
>>18270640

We need all hope possible not to kill ourselves you know
>>
>>18270640
Obviously you're here often enough to notice. And you're lying if you're just lurking.
>>
>>18270640
a lot of times it's because they weren't answered
I've put off >>18270630 like twice now, oops
I admire the persistence. I'll probably get to them next
>>
>>18270629
Gotchu, my dude.

Gemini
Michael

My query is about my working life.

I've been doing thinking about it and I believe my dream job is out of reach in light of recent events, so I'm looking at more reliable/realistic options.

Should I commit to joining the military, Air Force specifically, for a stable future and will having that security allow me to live a more free life (as ironic as that may sound)?
>>
>>18270651

The Air Force is pretty baller. What's your dream job, and what AFSC are you looking at?
>>
>>18270640
We are a community get over it.
>>
>>18270656

My original dream job was to work for a tech company, then downgraded to helping out Youtubers and streamers as a sort of advisor/manager (I actually started doing it and made a lot of YT friends), but YT's new restrictions and plans killed that pretty fast so I bailed.

I'm looking into Cyber Surety or something in computers or communications (that's why I chose the AF).
>>
>>18270671
Yoo what YT do u know?
>>
>>18270671

Officer or enlisted?
>>
>>18270670

REAL DIVINE HOURS

WHERE MY SCRYERS AT?
>>
Hey guys, I'm looking to trade some readings, oh and if adrian is here I want to answer his query I had to go to work.
>>
>>18270675
Enlisted, going to go for the 6 year contract.
Depends on how long I stay in for, but I might try to apply for OTS if I stay in for a long time.
I'm definitely going to capitalize on the education benefits.
>>
>>18270676
hey friends, I'm really energetic and positive today so maybe I can help you personally, you know like on a 1 v 1 level ^_^

Ask me your question ^_^
>>
>>18270694

How are you today, my dude?
>>
>>18270694
I need help clarifying something: who turns to stone between me and him? What does this mean Thank you.
>>
>>18270696
^_^ Okay let me scry this for you ^_^
I see a qt who has been out from home for a long time who's back and her room is so neat and clean and everything is perfect and she is so happy

That's kind of how I feel, except I'm your dude ^_^
>>
>>18270693

1N2X AFSC if you want to do signals intelligence. You get a top secret clearance, probably wind up with an associates, and will probably have enough time on bases to finish your bachelor's while enlisted. Plus it comes with some great certs.

When you get out you can either go OTS or you can use your clearance, which goes from "Active" to "Current" for the first year that you're out to apply for an intelligence contractor job for someone like the NSA. Those jobs pay crazy money.
>>
>>18270645
as someone who anon is most likely complaining about i can confirm
>>
>>18270548
Not talking shit,the tarot lady said our friendship is to end this fall and that hurt my heart,but besides that everything between me and him are fine.As of other people nothing that I know of maybe you may be predicting what the issue might be?
>>
Who wants to trade?
>>
>>18270694
Can you scry me mmy net relationship?
>>
>>18270694
If you want to do more readings:

Where did I go wrong in my relationship?
>>
>>18270678
>>18270714
:^) me, hello

what information do you need to answer my query
>>
>>18270616

Or Air Query.

Pisces

Will I ever see/talk to I.N. again. If we were to enter into a relationship would it be a fruitful/happy on?

Thanks
>>
>>18270616
Gemini
chris
is it better for my sister to stay with me or my mother?
>>
>>18270705

I heard about government contracts and their big money.

Hopefully I can stay in the domain of computer tech, since that's a strong suit of mine; but it's not like I can't learn something else, thanks to the tech schools.

But I hear there's several different things you have to keep up with just to get an application into OTS (like community support and things), and then the super deep background check when applying for a Top Secret position.

Any experience in the AF or just helping me out?
>>
>>18270720

What's good my twin?
>>
>>18270717
nothing, but the question.
Also sorry for not getting to you last night, had to go and do shit
>>
>>18270701
I see a dreidel... draidl... dredel... one of those hebrew clay spinning tops that they gamble with.

Wait, is that not the right stone? ^_^
scry power activate

Okay I'm seeing something much cooler.
A knight with a brown beard turns a large stone dais that is set on a verticle axle. He spins it to his right. He looks spanish. He is in a dark stone walled room.

What does it mean? It's like... he's got his hands on the financial steering wheel perhaps?

It's a Knight of Disks, in my opinion. ^_^
>>
>>18270722

I'm preparing to apply for an officer position in a slightly different, but I've shopped around a lot. Also I'm a military brat, dad was career AF.

The computer positions in the air force range from IT-type positions that are described as doing SIGINT part time to full time SIGINT. The Army and Navy are similar.

Remember to save that money while you're in. Max out TSP contributions if you can.
>>
>>18270729
will I ever see my mother again?
I am afraid to, but I would like to.
>>
>>18270694
^-^ Hello.
Future bf, please.
>>
>>18270694
What will happen between L and I if I tried?
>>
>>18270727
ayyyyyy
we twins now?

nm just seeing what the cards say about me
whats good with u?
>>
>>18270714

Do you read tarot too?
>>
File: l.gif (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
l.gif
73KB, 480x270px
>>18270756
>>
>>18270670
I'm glad someone else feels this way about /div/ also.
>>18270676
SPREAD THAT TAROT DECK IF U R READIN!
>>
>>18270742

If it involves computers I'll stay in my comfort zone, but I'd like to help protect infrastructure via the Cyber Surety job.

I'm naturally frugal, so more than likely I'll pump all I can into my TSP.

I'm still on the fence about an officer position, if I even get one at all; but I'm sure I'll know after my first few years.
Also depends on this election on how I'll go about joining.

Any advice on where I should look to get stationed, if I get the choice? I'd like to go to Europe, but recent events is making me want to stay at home.
>>
>>18270694
feeling lonely tonight. Love reading please?
>>
>>18270765
I'm the anon asking about the Air Force.
>>
>>18270715
^_^ I have no idea what you're asking me ^_^
I see someone in love with their net... ^_^
Not sure if it's a basketball net or a fishing net or butterfly net or internet ^_^

hmm am I getting it wrong?
Let me activate scry power ^_^

I see a qt innocently listening to music as a sneaky snake starts to coil around her head. Aw cute snake hugs! ^_^ When she is crushed it swallows her. ^_^

It looks like a net loss if you ask me ^_^
>>
>>18270748
Hex 49: Ko / Revolution

You need to bring about the change you want, you can't change or go back after this though, so think this through very carefully, and best of luck.
>>18270768
no, I might be getting runes soon though.
>>
>>18270774

When it comes to where you get stationed, and you want Europe, then ONLY put in bases in Europe on your dream sheet. If you put bases from a command on your dream sheet then you are considered to have volunteered for that command, and if you put bases from multiple places on your dream sheet then you are considered to have volunteered for an assignment anywhere on the globe.
>>
File: 1.gif (58KB, 381x416px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
58KB, 381x416px
>>18270694
Life feels like it's slowly turning around, things are coming together.

What awaits for me in the upcoming months?
>>
>>18270694

I'm making the right choice by not being a pilot, correct?
>>
>>18270748

wait sorry, just realized that was a shitty explanation.
try to seek out your mother, she won't come to you, but if you decide to seek her out, something will happen (not exactly negative in connotation) that will forever change you.
>>
>>18270716
^_^ aww so sad ^_^
I'll give you an extra special scry but don't make me cry ^_^

I see a pilot of some super fast vehicle, maybe a car or rocket, idk, very very fast. There is a button that is going to launch something ;)
He hesitates to press it. He's sweating, moving finger closer ^_^
Then BOOM he smacks into something ^_^
>>
>>18270616

Sagittarius
Any romance in my future?
>>
>>18270783

That's good to know, thank you.

You know anything about the stations in the UK.

But wouldn't a Cyber Surety job put me in a command?
>>
>>18270752
I see a hipster wearing a red scarf, black coat, gloves, and one of those culturally appropriated hipster hats (unless he's canadian or french). He shaves about once a week, smokes cigs, and he is leaning on a store downtown flipping a coin idly.

He looks tired. Invite him to coffee.
>>
>>18270694

Im lonely. Will this change anytime soon? Need a gf
>>
>>18270779
Well that sounds chipper.
>>
>>18270694
How will things go when I start this "project"?
>>
>>18270800

Every job puts you in a command. Commands are regional.

I think Lakenheath and Mildenhall are still open in the UK. Upperhayford closed sadly. There may be one or two others there I'm not thinking of. You definitely want the UK on your dream sheet though.
>>
File: drinking cyaninde.jpg (41KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
drinking cyaninde.jpg
41KB, 800x600px
>>18270694
If you want me to, I'll trade.

What will my next gf look like? What is her personality like?
>>
>>18270756
^_^ haha wow ^_^
What I see is hilarious. It's like a mix between tug of war, and one of those magician clown's infinite handkerchief rope tricks ^_^

don't pull too fast or you'll fall down ^_^
You have to work together to reel it in ^_^
>>
>>18270694
Whew, what will happen between T and I in the future?
>>
>>18270616
Are you going to answer anyone? o.O
>>
>>18270797
Thanks. It's not that sad really, we weren't together long.

Apparently he wanted to break up with me for some time, went around telling people which was pretty stupid and immature. It eventually got around to me so I ended it right then. Nice accuracy. I'm still not sure what his problem was though. He always seemed happy.
>>
>>18270694
Can you tell me of a future lover? ^-^

I want a decent guy in my life pls
>>
>>18270816
Thank you
>>
>>18270777
^_^ OH M G ^_^ I'm feeling the least lonely so we're natural allies ^_^

It's night. An american cowboy rides his horse. He actually has his horse to keep him company, lucky guy ^_^
He might even get to see the aurora if he goes up to colorado or somewhere norther. Lots of wishes in the sky ^_^
Which one will you star upon? ^_^

ooh a riddle, nice one

It feels like The Star tarot card, don't let your hopes be nopes.

Ride out and pursue a brighter future.
>>
>>18270813

Ah
I guess I'd put UK, Germany, and the Northeast US on my sheet.
Where do you think that would land me?

If I wasn't planning on the Air Force, I would've worked myself to death in a menial labor job.

Firstly I have to lose some weight and make sure I can meet the physical test requirements, plus take care any medical issues that may crop up.
>>
>>18270825

Sup my dude.
I'm Air Force anon from
>>18270800
>>18270774
et al

You see anything regarding the conversation?
>>
>>18270616
Capricorn
How will things turn out?
Roderick
>>
>>18270694
love reading plz
>>
>>18270694
Who will I be 10 years from now?
>>
File: 20161025_191918.jpg (814KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_191918.jpg
814KB, 2576x1932px
Sam.
Let's get one thing straight: divination does not cure. It does not promise to cure. Not just ailments, anything. It's not a fix all, it's helpful guide that's up to all of our interpretations. There is meaning in the cards; the ones I drew were meant for you. They have purpose in their positions, and they promise to tailor to you individually. But they do not promise health or sickness. I wish there was something that eradicated uncertainty at the pull of my fingers. Please trust your doctors.

>Strength: The Sun
An all-blinding positiveness will guide you through doubt. Whether it's a family member or your own assurance, you are safest in your happiness. Accept the good in your life and listen to it.

>Weakness: Nine of Swords
>regret, pain, obsessive thoughts
Do you find yourself regretting your actions? with your illness, do you wish you would be more proactive in doing things? sort of like a 'bucket list' (sans death). You need not be so critical on yourself. You only hurt yourself with poisonous thoughts of not doing enough or worry of making too many wrong decisions for your health. Find peace.

>Outcome: Six of Wands
>pride, triumph
Whatever you work at, you will succeed at. The cards have suggested a fresher disposition, or at least one that lacks negativity. Push through the despair and prevail.

It gets better. It really does.

Talk to me whenever, Sam, you know where to find me.
>>
>>18270786
oh whoa weird ^_^
I saw a machine with lots of wheels with spikes on them ^_^ like some christian torture device ^_^
someone in a hilarious uniform that looks like Team Rocket from the anime is breaking his back, spinning a crank that power the machine. I don't know what goes in, but meme pancakes are coming out ^_^

I wonder if it means you're actually not on as good a path as you think ^_^
I'd get upset if a scryer told me that ^_^
>>
>>18270829

Northeast US plus Europe means you're volunteering for everywhere you know. Idk where you'd go.
>>
File: yeah.png (327KB, 418x415px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
327KB, 418x415px
>>18270818
yee
>>
File: d53.png (20KB, 305x275px) Image search: [Google]
d53.png
20KB, 305x275px
>>18270844
What the hell do i do now? should i not show up to my job interview in 2 hours?
>>
>>18270825
Does this means I have to move out? To the US? To the east in Europe? Côte Nord?
>>
>>18270789
I see a bummed out dude twiddling his thumbs with his hands in back pockets, rocking back on the heels of his boot.
^_^ wow what a sad guy ^_^

but what are you going to do instead? ^_^
>>
>>18270847
"Everywhere you know?"
>>
>>18270857

I'm trying for SOF. If you fail that they usually force you to be a base cop, so I can't fail.
>>
>>18270805
I'm getting a picture of a succubus ^_^ she has red hair and angry red eyes ^_^
She's like "baka! have you forgotten me! -_-+" ^_^
Not sure if someone loved you before and loves you again ^_^ maybe you have good luck with very dominant women ^_^ challenge them and make them have to dom you ^_^ never stop struggling ^_^
>>
>>18270694
Will I ever find my asian samurai BF?
>>
>>18270805
I like how you say you NEED a gf, not that you want one, like you depend on a gf.

Have you considered some of our lovely bachelorettes here on /div/? The ones that aren't hung up on someone are also in need of a bf.
>>
>>18270694
does she loves me?
>>
>>18270812
^_^ LOL ^_^
I see very happy Mario dancing around saying things like "NIIIIIIIIIINNTEENDOOOOOOOOOOOO" and "HERE WE GO!!"
He is in rainbow road area, but his theme is playing. This is his time to super mario sunshine.

Very good success predicted, especially in videogame project. Don't get distracted by playing too much vidya, and remember it's not a race, you're in space. ^_^
>>
>>18270874
not that anon but I've seen girls reject guys here plenty
>>
File: 1477340303552.png (107KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1477340303552.png
107KB, 500x294px
>>18270694
Next gf, please.
>>
File: 20161025_201252[1].jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_201252[1].jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>18270630
>Will my relationship with "L" improve? Possibly to romance?
>with that persistence, you betcha

>Current standings: Four of Wands
>joy, freedom
Your relationship right now is pretty relaxed. If it maintains the same pace, you'll stay there ((in the friend zone)). It is unclear who will make the first move, but it is clear that this COULD potentially disrupt the whole friendship. If the advance from them ends poorly.

>But
>Outcome: Ace of Wands
>passion, adventure, sexual initiative
Yo
Yo, it might not be bad for you to initiate at all. This is a very 'go get em tiger' card. Keep in mind that there's conventionally an appropriate time to advance, but yeah, that window will open.
>>
>>18270877
>>
>>18270815
^_^ trade me senpai ^_^
I got a clip from a song
"I can tell that you shop at hot topic"
^_^ LOL ^_^ not sure if that suits your personality ^_^ but maybe you want a qt psychic gf so that could be what you want ^_^
>>
>>18270878
how does that even happen? hey bb i like the way u type?
>>
>>18270622
what? watson, you're losing me.
>>
>>18270694
What will happen between H and I?
>>
>>18270817
^_^ uh... this one feels weird ^_^
like I get a kind of stress feeling ^_^
^_^ I don't like it but I'll keep going ^_^
for you ^_^

not sure what I see
looks like a meat tenderizer, or castle towers from above

Either way I think something kinda soft is going to go SPLAT

I think a qt gril is going to be the victim.
poor bby ^_^
>>
>>18270878
That's because they only want the alphas. On /div/ the alphas are the readers.
>>
>>18270886
not my personality, I'm a "manly man" I drive trucks and go camping and hit, but even though i don't like emo "culture" i think some emo girls are hot. Oh and all you have to do is ask the question, I-Ching is cool like that.
>>18270888
did my reading give you some clarity? also checked
>>
>>18270881
Woohoo! I'm good with the Ace of Wands. Obviously prefer the Ace of Cups, but Wands work, too. Thank you. :)
>>
File: adrian.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
adrian.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>18270888

Yes. But the wats, they are on. Lightbulbs. Ideas adrian, ideas.
>>
>>18270823
^_^ HEEHEE ^_^
Wouldn't it be great if you were the decent guy in your life ^_^
HAHAHA ^_^ this makes me really laughy idk why so let's find out ^_^

LOL ^_^ he's trying to kiss you but something hilarious is going to happen to him ^_^ like something is going to get him very wet.
Take your date to the pool and push him in. If he floats he's the one ^_^
>>
>>18270897
>implying
see: >>18270284
>>
>>18270853

Fucking kek

Is this a dangerous job or something that you feel you should really abstain from? If this is the case, avoid this shit.

If its not and its just your mind fucking with you, go for it, do something to control those nerves, being self confident should help a lot, too.
>>
>>18270694
Can you tell me about when I lose my virginity, what its like? Thank u.
>>
>>18270836
^_^ cute ^_^
I see a tambourine ^_^
You should fall in love with a musician ^_^
You keep staring at their crotch the whole time they perform ^_^ That's all I can see ^_^ just a crotch ^_^
>>
File: 434.png (432KB, 621x440px) Image search: [Google]
434.png
432KB, 621x440px
>>18270913
It's a security job.
>>
>>18270874
Yeah. Without a woman in my life I feel empty and that there's no point to life. Dating someone off a board sounds unlikely tho. I hardly ever see Houston people on /x/
Are you the same person that did my reading?
>>18270866
If so thank you very much! I love dominant women but can't think of anyone thats ever loved me except a submissive girl that never worked out.
>>
>>18270910
I said the alphas are the readers. I never said the readers are alpha.
>>
>>18270909
Sounds fun!

What's he going to look like? I need to know who I should look out for.
>>
>>18270837
^_^ Whoa dude, so far in the future! ^_^
Let's gooooooo ^_^
I'm laughing at myself because idk how I'm going to be tomorrow ^_^

It looks like the front door to the Sydney Opera House!!!!!! Wow do you live in Australia?!??! You should go there and check it out! ^_^
>>
>>18270930
you boop go on skype before i go to bed ; -;
>>
>>18270868
^_^ hwooooo ^_^
he is busy fighting to unify japan! you wait until life after samurai or he kills himself after defecting and making love to you ^_^ it's the law ^_^

Maybe wait until he is an accountant or has some money desk job. Lots of money to support many kids. ^_^
>>
We need some /div/ OC someone should make a joke vocaroo reading the silly queries
>>
>>18270920

Shit dude. I have no idea what you should do. Maybe ask a scryer to see if possible/serious physical harm may come out out of this job, and do your choosing based on your guts.

It would be really hard to know just throught tarot.

I do feel you are overthinking and your mind is fucking a lot with you, however.
>>
>>18270694
Future love reading?
>>
>>18270616
Scorpio
Am I ever going to find fulfillment in life? What should I do to find it?
>>
File: 432.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
432.png
87KB, 684x576px
>>18270943
I'm going to do the interview anyway, who know what will happen.
>>
>>18270694
what is my next bf's studies/career?
>>
>>18270875
^_^ aw sad mystery ^_^
I hear a music box melody. I think I almost know what the song is but I don't quite remember if I did ^_^
Maybe I'm just making it up ^_^
It goes from hopeful to sad to hopeful to sad ^_^
the qt listens to this before going to bed and it makes her heart feel better ^_^
>>
File: 20161025_202203[1].jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_202203[1].jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>18270631
Micro reading!

>Probability: Three of Cups
>friendship, community, energy
This card isn't very romantic, but it is friendly. You guys might just become/stay very good friends.
>>
>>18270694
I'm Mar
Tell me about my love in the futuro
>>
>>18270694
Was I with him in a past life?
>>
>>18270951
so...?
>>
>>18270930
lol.. I've never considered opera.. let alone singing in general.

Australia is on my bucket list of travels, so I guess I'll find out. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18270852
lol, cool!

Just asking, but I loved your image, I am laughing a lot.
>>
>>18270952
Well, that's a nice outcome anyway!
Thanks a lot anon!
>>
File: 11201-hb.png (31KB, 262x196px) Image search: [Google]
11201-hb.png
31KB, 262x196px
>>18270963
I meant current pic shit
I'm not as pretty as Hannibal buress
>>
Is it wurth for paying for a psychic irl or is it a scamalam?
>>
>>18270879
^_^ damn you go through them don't you ^_^
Kind of like how I've gone through these queries ^_^
I see a qt with long red hair reading a book in her bed ^_^
She looks really excited about it, like she is trying to feel what the book qt is feeling from her book man ^_^
take her to the bookstore or library on first date ^_^ you do know how to read, right? ^_^
>>
>>18270974
Honestly, the way I view it is that if there are people here on /x/ who truly believe in div and are willing to do it mostly anonymously for free, I'd be willing to bet that their readings are more trustworthy than an in person psychic, but that doesn't mean all people who do it as a career are trying to trick you either. I'm just saying that this seems like the safer option, without having to stick out your neck (wallet).
>>
>>18270974
it's like paying for a beard shave
the ambiance is nice and they're better at what you're asking for than a novice/yourself
but
you could get it done on your own, for free
>>
>>18270694

tell me about my next bf if you can, please and thank
>>
>>18270982
Was Sylvia an honest woman who was misguided?
>>
>>18270974
Most suck at it, but I have gone to one who was really good. I left her a fat tip because she impressed me. Still, I think I'm a little better than her, and I read for free.
>>
>>18270991
Was she a tarot reader or a clairvoyant?
>>
>>18270894
^_^ Why does everyone keep asking about I? ^_^
OH WAIT ^_^
teehee ^_^
That's me. Me is the object form you illit--
^_^ happy face happy face ^_^

OKAY
SCRY GO ^_^

I see a large golden octagon with purple tassels hanging from the corners. Not sure if it is a close up of a jewelry or a fight pit. ^_^
Maybe both ^_^ Love is a struggle ^_^ So is fighting ^_^
>>
>>18270694
Next gf, what's her personality like?
How does she look like?
>>
>>18270991
Do Americans tip even fortune-teller?
>>
>>18270694
What's my spirit animal? :o

I enjoy your energy a lot! You're so cute!
>>
>>18270694
>All this energy that has been drained from you

god bless your heart lul
>>
>>18270914
^_^ ^_^ Ooohh chichiuaua a virgin ^_^ ^_^
^_^ I hope I'm not biased, hehehehe ^_^
Okay let's see ^_^

not sure what I see ^_^ maybe you're blindfolded ? ^_^
I saw a red pickup truck for a second, but it could have just been passing ^_^
I hope you're conscious at least ^_^
>>
>>18270694

Any coming qt my way that will click well together? And how's my professional life going to turn out in the coming year?
>>
>>18270944
^_^ okey ^_^

I see a dark, closed space. A hand reaches in and grabs something ^_^
OH EW it's in his pants ^_^ fap time ^_^
>>
>>18270980
Thank you.
She sounds interesting.
>>
>>18270998
She had a menu of different types of readings she did. It was an actual physical menu. It had tarot, palms, scrying, “soulmate reading,” different types of energy readings, all kinds of stuff. I had a chat with her and told her I dropped by out of curiosity, and she looked me in the eye and said she could feel me reading her. After that, she suggested a special (read: expensive; I haggled down the price, though) energy reading she recommends for spiritually developed people.

At any rate, she took my palms in her hands and just started telling me about my life.

>>18271003
In murrica, we tip everyone. We don't have a culture that encourages pride in one's own work, so tips are the only incentive to do a good job.
>yes, this is aside from lower employee costs
>>
>>18270949
^_^ EASY ^_^
I see a nerd with a white coat and pens in his pocket. Medical field. ^_^ He's really happy there too ^_^ He likes working with the qt nurses ^_^
>>
File: 20161025_210055[1].jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_210055[1].jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>18270633
I do hope it goes well.

>Current standings: The Magician
>action, concentration, power

The best advice I could offer if that you commit yourself to this person if you want it to work. This card is all about diligence and physical progress. Because this card is masculine, I suggest YOU be the assertive one and make the first moves. Whatever she throws at you, make it work.
>>
How's everyone doing tonight?
>>
>>18271034
tank u.. is he attractive my friend?
>>
>>18271044
Pretty fine and funny night
>>
>>18270955
^_^ si seniorita ^_^ el futuro ^_^ jajajaja ^_^
una voz espana dice "veo nunca" pero es mentirosa

I see an alleyway with old streets and I hear noon bells ringing. I think he's hiding inside his apartment. I can't see him ^_^ maybe the voice was right after all ^_^ he probably doesn't like going out for dates ^_^ go to his casa ^_^
>>
>>18271044
super fine! And you?
>>
>>18271044
fantastic, please read me for filth if you're doing readings
>>
>>18271032
Post her yelp so we can all go.
>>
>>18271044
Still fucked up from a tarot reading I got today
>>18270484
I'm not sure if I should fully believe in it or not idk
>>
File: ceriweden.jpg (30KB, 300x398px) Image search: [Google]
ceriweden.jpg
30KB, 300x398px
>>18270470
I wanted to come back and tell you that Lenormand is very blunt and gets to the point quickly. It's nothing like Tarot. So get over it.

I just came back from my yoga class, but I am going to lurk more and maybe do readings another time. Maybe by then I will have a namefag or something.
>>
>>18271064
You could turn it into a self fulfilling prophecy or you could change it by knowing the outcome.

There are many paths and possibilities in life and with subtle or strong changes, you can sometimes change what will happen.

What would be better to read on would be what's best for you and what course of action is in your well being.
>>
>>18270694
Is A happier without me?
>>
>>18271032
Is the "soulmate reading" thing legit?
>>
>>18270956
^_^ who, satan? ^_^
LOL I KIDD ^_^ maybe ^_^

whatever I see, it's funny ^_^
I notice a horse first, then there is a knight. ^_^
He says "good day my lady ^_^
He has a sexy mustache ^_^
He's probably going to die in a joust ^_^ poor guy, so brave ^_^ get his heart checked out as he ages ^_^ lances are no fun to pull out ^_^
>>
>>18270988
Wut?
>>
>>18271083
Interesting, thanks.
>>
>>18271055
I don't think she even has one. She does it out of her home.

>>18271076
Not a clue. That one didn't really interest me, and she said straight out while I was looking at the menu that it wasn't the reading for me. She did, however, describe my dealings with women very accurately.
>>
>>18270986
^_^ You're welcome ^_^
okay, but there is just one here. He wears a WW1 helmet, maybe he's a motorcyclist or that's his Halloween costume, or maybe he just loves WW1 ^_^
Maybe he died in it. I'm sure we all did ^_^
Weird, I think he grows his hair long and dies it red. ^_^ or it's his aura '^' This dude follows his own set of rules ^_^ Can't possibly miss him ^_^
>>
File: blanket birb.gif (2MB, 297x226px) Image search: [Google]
blanket birb.gif
2MB, 297x226px
Okay... I'm doing tarot spreads. I supposed to sleep at the moment but I think a small catch up won't hurt.
>Query
in a clear manner, without going overboard. Let the cards guess if some frivilous detail is important or not. I'll decide what spread fits your query.
>Zodiac
Your moon zodiac. Plain simple, ONE word. I don't give a damn about your chinese zodiac or rising sign.
>Age
It's just a number.

>If you're not cool with zodiac or age,
you can drop a different detail a about yourself and I can go from there. Hobbies, phobias, owned pet's name, owned car's brand, scar placement, smoker or not, favorite booze, your job, your major branch
>If I skip someone
Remind me about yourself, when I don't get back to you don't bother. I hold the right of skipping anyone. You can remind me about yourself if I do it by accident.
>I do NOT spread for annual bullshit
It takes too many cards to do an interpretation. If you know what next year holds for you pay up for a medium.
>>
>>18271098

thank you oh based xt!
>>
>>18271002
I see a qt who wears a lot of dark blue ^_^ very unusual color ^_^
again, this could be an aura ^_^
she seems eerily pretty ^_^ always the quiet types ^_^
She is always reading but you should approach her anyways ^_^ She'll want to read you like a book ^_^
>>
>>18271099
Anything about my next relationship please, what stands out to you. The good of it and the bad.

Virgo

Non-smoking.
>>
>>18271098
>>18271103
Can I try my luck about my next gf? :V
>>
>>18271099
I've been really anxious, sad, insecure.

What can I do that's best for me? What can I do to help myself during these transitions? I'm halfway between having my shit together and wanting to lose it.

25 sag
>>
>>18271099
Moon Zodiac (?) Scorpion
Hobbies: chess, listening to music.
Phobias: intense fear of failure.
Details about next gf, please.
>>
>>18271051
breddy gud :DD
>>18271049
ok friendo take it down a notch
>>18271054
I wasn't planning on reading tonight but I'll give you a whirl, hold on a minute.
>>18271064
I wouldn't stress too much, tarot usually only reveals one of many possible futures. On the other hand, bad things usually lead to lessons learned, and improvements.
>>
>>18271006
^__________^ THANK YOU QT ^_^

awww you have an adorable cute animal ^_^
It's a chameleon ^_^ He moves so slowly but ZAP ^_^ you didn't see it coming, lil bugger ^_^
>>
>>18271103
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>18271099
Will A (male) and I (female) be in a relationship?
My moon zodiac is Capricorn (sun is leo)
>>
>>18271099
>Query
What can I hope for in the future relationship wise? Romance and stuff
>Zodiac
Aries
>Age
>>
>>18271096
How do I tell a real psychic from fake then? I'd like to go to one.
>>
>>18271009
^_^ hee hee actually ^_^
^_^ I got it from magic ^_^
I'll scry the blessing

I see pretty angels letting me hug a qt who was dead ^_^ thank you thank you ^_^
>>
File: when u jerk da chicken jus rihhh.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
when u jerk da chicken jus rihhh.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>18271099
>Query
Chris (me) would like to know if annie (my sister) is better off being taken care of by my mother or by me ?

>zodiac
cancer

>age
>>
>>18271117
Those are some very contradicting houses, do you have a nasty streak out of curiosity? Like you're really nice and charming but are a complete dick when triggered?
>>
>>18271018
^_^ wow two questions at once ^_^
I see a guy balancing coffee on briefcases. He spills it. I think you're going to be busy ^_^ Keep your eye on the lady with glasses who answers the phone. She always watches you when she has a call ^_^
>>
>>18271111
Sun sign is Capricorn.
>>
>>18270694
Will I get a bf at uni?
>>
the "^_^" is a lot
>>
>>18271127
I'm very extremist...
>>
>>18271074
^_^ I hope so ^_^
I see a barn ^_^
I don't even know why ^_^
There is literally nothing else here ^_^
I think a qt used to have horses but everything is gone ^_^
>>
>>18271130
^_^ let's find out ^_^
I see some kids shooting b-ball after school ^_^
You should watch them ^_^
See which one plays worse because you're looking ^_^ he'll want to be your bf ^_^
>>
>>18271099
Will I ever get over my inhibitions and depression?

Cancer

Oh and to help you out extra I have this unconventional fear of darkness, I like to sleep in dim light, but never pitch black.
>>
>>18271099
moon in pisces
hobbies: reading, ping pong, chess, memorizing pi
phobias: fireworks, any loud noises makes me triggered

What's going to be going on in my love life in the coming months?
>>
File: 1448566410944.jpg (93KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
1448566410944.jpg
93KB, 600x837px
>>18270694
^_^ HA I DID ALL 33. DONE ^_^

^_^ yay ^_^
>>
>>18271137
is she going to fuck me all over like all the other girls?
>>
>>18271127
And well my ascending sign is libra so everything is balanced
>>
>>18271099
How will my relationship with my parents in law develop?

Pisces, 18
>>
>>18271146
Thanks for taking the time! You did a great job burning through all those.
>>
>>18271143
>18, moon in pisces
:^)
;^)
>>
>>18271146
Thank you for the effort.
:)
>>
>>18271128

Thank you for your time. I've been quite worried and stressed about jobs.

A girl with glasses watching me. I'll keep an eye out for that. Any other advice or fun info for her?

I wish you the best. Your responses have made me smile.
>>
>>18271146
Thank you :)
>>
>>18271152
Can I get the standard stuff if you want a reading,
>age/gender/sign/query/song
>>
>>18271137
OK I will go to a basketball game now.
>pls be white
>>
>>18271152
W-what?
>>
Make a stanza of lyrics for your love life
>>
>>18270898
Ok.

Um...
Read about my future children pls
>>
>>18271133
His mom used to live on a farm before she married rich. That's all that I can think of to relate..
>>
>>18271172
Not the easiest one to answer, but I think I can interpret pretty well.

Hex 1: Chi'en / Creative activity.

I-Ching kind of just offers advice, it can't predict the exact future like runes or tarot, so here is how I interpret them.

Keep them on the right path and care for them, show them you love them and give them the tools to succeed, and they will do very well in this world.
>>
>>18271160
right! yes
18, female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2FQ3ih0MoE

Family challenges. How will I cope and what are my strengths during this time.
thank you so much in advance.
>>
>>18271201
annnnd I'm an aries.
>>
I am the Mimic Reader. I have no reading style of my own so I must copy those of other readers.

In order to receive a reading from me, I need you to state which reader you would like me to mimic. I will read in their style. Please provide me whatever information you would normally provide the reader you would like me to mimic.

I am not sure how many I can do, but I can guarantee I cannot do more than 4.
>>
>>18271146
thanks bb
>>
>>18271107
>is love looking for you? 10 of Swords
Well... How can I put that out... It's a pretty clear imagination of the answer "no". In a deeper meaning; you can not force something to happen. You can't force someone to behave, treat you respectfully or love you.
>someone from past/present of future? The Chariot reversed
Hah... Hard to tell from the figure, rider looks straight but both women looks at different perspectives. I'd say it's from present, but this card also is a sign that something is being forced.
>when did you last see them? The Moon
A month may be?
>Where do you know him/her from? 5 of Wands
I'd say from job but from the position of the card it doesn't look like the one you laid eyes on don't wanna move on with you... If you want a relationship you have to sit and wait. All the cards up to this point told me the same thing.
>Getting ready. Queen of Cups
Socialize. If your partner is somehow like this royal card you can only impress her (I assume) by being more social and outgoing. May be it will help you to get relax and you won't babble while talking.
>To crosspaths again. 4 of Pentacles
"Materialistic fear" the card. It says, clinging is not healthy. I don't get it really.
>Improving potential. The Hanged Man Reversed.
Let go of an aspect or a lover. I know it'd be hard to do but clinging in past won't help you decide at a crosspath you are standing on.
>>
>>18271198
Thanks, that's a very good reading.
I think "creative energy" is a good sign for having them in the first place.
This makes me feel very happy about everything.
^_^ thanks! ^_^
>>
>>18271099
will my recent work with a certain deity bring me the desired results?

>If you're not cool with zodiac or age,
I am a lost poetic soul who is looking for their place in this world. I use to have a cute pet parakeet but it died of old age. Not a smoker and barely drink. I use to sew and knit when I was in school.

thank you
>>
>>18271211
Future career reading please

Io !Xwbf.SgaEQ
>>
>>18271211
Will i find work soon?
>>
>>18271211
The goddess Io.

Female.
Were we together in the past life? How was it?
>>
>>18271211
Bv
Wi ll I be with my crush
>>
>>18271211
Io

Male
Future relationship.
>>
New thread
>>18271235
>>18271235
>>18271235
>>
>>18271099

Can you do this spread for me? >>18270580
Im 24 yo male, and just quit smoking a month ago, actually. So far, so good. Hope it lasts this time

Im willing to trade, tell me if you´re up to it. Thanks.
>>
>>18271230
this gunna be guud
>>
>>18271230
>Cheswick
>Will i find work soon?

I see you working at a mill.

Also my digimons said something you having a boil. You should go to a doctor soon OP.

Have you tried nofap? Your lifts will get stronger.

I see a qt who has brown hair. Do you have a pet dog? You should get one.

I scryed

Page of Coins
Knight of Sticks
Seven of Coins
Eight of Cups

>>18271228
Io typically requires your gender.
>>
>>18271247
Ok, female
>>
File: shugazi.png (190KB, 540x445px) Image search: [Google]
shugazi.png
190KB, 540x445px
>>18271201
>>18271203
lol, got it.
>shugazi
good taste.

>You: Nine of Wands
>Family: Justice, Reversed
>Strength: Five of Swords, Reversed
>Outcome: Queen of Wands

Well, there's some obvious symbolism here. Your family is doing things that are not right. They are trying to constrict you and force you to do things you do not want to do. Especially since you are at the age where you are starting to go out on your own and make your way into the world, this is apparent. I believe that you are someone who is very accustomed to this. So much in fact that you're not even bothered by it, and this is a great shame. Discomfort is normal.

I believe your greatest strength in this time will be courage. You have to leave home, you have to make your place in the world. Where others would not break free and chase their dreams, you must, whatever those may be. I know that you will probably feel some guilt in doing this, but the longer you wait the worse it will be.

I see you getting through this. It may seem an insurmountable obstacle now, but soon enough you'll grow into someone who is more than capable of dealing with it. You will be steeled to hardship, strong and able to carry yourself in the world without anyone's help. The most difficult part will be this first step.

That is all I have, adrian. No Refunds.
>>
>>18271214
this is accurate, ehhhh thanks
>>
>>18271211

Read me like Black Acanthus.

Leo
Male
General
>>
>>18271232
>Io
>Were we together in the past life? How was it?
This was a strange vision.

The Page of Wands. But he walks alone on a long highway. There are swords that are stuck in the ground on either side and crows sitting on the swords, seemingly watching the young page walking. I wondered where he was walking and I saw a black sun at the end of the road. There are voices that chant in a chorus about stopping before it's too late but the page doesn't listen. Finally I just asked the voices what they think. “No you should stop asking because it's driving you crazier with every question.”

The page keeps walking to the black sun, which seems to be on the ground, interestingly enough. Is it touching the earth, I wonder? Maybe this represents your journey towards a blighting self-discovery here on earth. I honestly have no idea what the fuck this could mean. It's strange like I said. Hopefully this makes sense to you.

>>18271228
>>18271250
>Io
>Future career reading
The 7 of Pentacles. I see the man waiting for the fruits of his labor to come through but it's just not coming. He seems to be looking behind his shoulder repeatedly, like he thinks someone might be behind him. His suspicions seem to be valid because I see a corrupted High Priestess watching him. She seems to have some sort of designs against him. She seems filled with corruption, red coloured draugr in Skyrim.

I would say that your career might be threatened by a jealous and powerful woman who has it out for you. You probably already know who this is. This is my best guess. You should know I don't like doing career readings. Ehh good luck anyway!

>>18271236
Bv typically requires both of your genders.

>>18271237
>>18271282
I'm pretty sure I won't have time for you or anyone after.
>>
File: guide petting cat.jpg (164KB, 1064x694px) Image search: [Google]
guide petting cat.jpg
164KB, 1064x694px
>>18271109
>I've been really anxious, sad, insecure.
Raised stress and allergy levels, may be? Read about lowering cortisol levels and histamine intolerance. Keep yourself hydrated, take walks daily, see enough sunlight, get a good sleep schedule. Meditation, walking, sunlight, get hydrated and have a feeling of well being all times. If body's needs aren't satisfied in time, that will topple up stress. Also keep in mind some people have seasonal allergies and go through mid life crisises at your age.

Second level is being sure that you get a good diet. Enough vitamins, minerals and stay away from stimulants.
Cut off coffee and caffeinated drinks. Take vitamin D3 (large doses monthly or smaller doses weekly by drops) to reduce stress. Don't stop there, and load on vitamin B complexes to solve anything bowel related. Take vitamin E if you can't take more stress. Vitamin C if you are gaining weight. Eat fermented food for a stronger gut flora and good will.

Third level is only about psychology and thinking. Without all them above is looked upon; wishful thinking will fade so quickly without you seeing any effect in your life. Reflect upon good deeds you did at the past, it's better than sticking to echo of your ego in your mind. And take smaller targets for your life, instead trying plan upon grand scheme which makes you only see the horizon and feel discomfort. Plan for tomorrow, keep a task list and realize that future will be still future when you reach there.

>basis: 6 of Swords
In a spiritual level this card tells you to try different routines. A good time to give a try to meditation perhaps.
>present: 10 of Pentacles
Revel in the good feelings, it says.
>potential: Ace of Cups reversed.
Love yourself and be kind to yourself. Don't feel insignificant as you can't measure it by comparing yourself to others. We all insignificant over this timeline, just we feel important when it's our time to shine. Insignificance only opens to you against abuse of others.
>>
>>18271247
Interesting.... I am looking at volunteering at some farms... thanks.
>>
>>18271270
>"like fugazi"
i'm fucking crying

my mom is a hardcore drug addict and has been for a few years. she's been reaching out in these past months. I've been in foster care for four years because of her and she wants me take care of her now. I have absolutely gotten used to this.

thank you for this reading. it means a lot.
unrelated; have you listened to Wugazi // 13 Chambers?
>>
>>18271236

>>18271293
I am female, he is male
>>
>>18271247
>>18271300
Looks like Mimic Reader fucked up. Cheswick isn't supposed to be accurate or relevant.
>>
>>18271293
Oh ok
"Thanks" for considering, i Guess.
>>
>>18271293
I don't know who this women is actually. Another reader last year went into a lot of detail about a "malicious women" who will try to steer me off my path, but I've yet to witness this. Maybe this gives me all the more reason to be on the look out, thanks.
>>
>>18271232
>>18271293
Wow that sounds really spooky. Maybe it reflects me choosing to stay in the dark despite the crows call or something.

>Finally I just asked the voices what they think. “No you should stop asking because it's driving you crazier with every question.”
Kek.

Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18271236
>>18271307
>Bv
>Wi ll I be with my crush

I see a lass in gold raiment dressed. Her heart she trusts, and she thinks it best to offer her heart so she'll be a part of his life quite soon. But consideration of this future frustration shows her acting the loon! Little love there is twixt the two, and little more than pity he'll offer you. A cup of love she may offer him, but he seems unlikely to follow a whim that would lead to her on any proximate day. Nevertheless, she seems inclined to play.

I see the turning of wheels in the sky, and I hear a chorus of voices to sigh! “Nay nay, you should away! There is little profit in this game that you play!” If you were to know that another woman wants him for his own, you might be inclined to stay away too. But as it stands, there seems to be no convincing you.

A chance for great profit I see! The Wheel of Fortune turns continuously, and a firey proposal should be brought his way. There's little love, but that's your best chance, I'll say. Inner conflict might reign in his mind. If you would profit, give him a good thought in good time. An idea of sorts to help him comport the mess in his head would be best way to overcome the woman...something something bed.

But I see that you'll stick to this to the bitter end anyway. Bitter juice you'll be drinking, unless you can shoo her away from his mind in some clever way. For position you'll be fighting if you choose to stay. It seems that she isn't too easy to dislodge, I think. She's stuck in his mind, and you'll likely find that she's hard to remove from there. If you go for it anyway, I'd say “beware.”

To reiterate what I've read:
>There is a lass that's stuck in his head
>Give an idea to get her out of his mind, that forwards his position without her in his life
>You'll need to force big changes for him by means of what you can do through the gift of your skin (lewd!)

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>18271300
Interesting indeed

>>18271309
Kek

>>18271318
I said
>I can guarantee I cannot do more than 4
“Thanks” for reading carefully, i Guess.

>>18271348
Spooky indeed, good luck.
>>
I'm moving to next thread after this one.

>>18271111
nice quads... but how hard is it to follow posting lines?
>Phobias: intense fear of failure.
You can't get a gf with that, but luckily you're too young.
>Details about next gf, please.
I'm not a medium or scryer, I can't see her physical traits. I'll pick 3 cards...
>basis: Knight of Pentacles
Card says, you should try new things out of your cube if you want to reach to a partner. That sounds very true when I look at your hobbies.
>motive: The World
Travel. May be it'll be over the internet or dating sites. You should let people know that you are in the market.
>future: 2 of Pentacles.
If you want a relationship, you better prioritize it to stay alive. Or it'll be only a one-hit miracle and you'll be alone again.
>>
>>18271361
Ugh he's not worth it thank you
>>
>>18271117
Posted at the next thread.
>>18271122
On the process... will be at the new thread.
>>
>>18271122
Posted in the new bread.
>>18271126
You next broham.
>>
File: cats in tech support.jpg (185KB, 993x829px) Image search: [Google]
cats in tech support.jpg
185KB, 993x829px
>>18271126
Posted at the next thread bro.

>>18271138
You're next in the new thread. I'll skip the rest.

Peace out. If you want a reading drop by already.
>>
>>18271298
Thank you.

I already live a healthy lifestyle. There are circumstances that throw me off right now and the feeling insignificant thing has been huge with multiple situations.

I'm actually going to my meditation group tonight.
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.