[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 63

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18264615
>>
Bump. Still waiting on mine from the previous thread, thanks in advance
>>
>>18265948
>>18265948
>Improve my habits, lifestyle, personality.
Alright dear, let's see how it goes

>The Little, The Shadow & The Fly
The little, as the name says meant that things should be taken in a small pace, little by little you can work on yourself. Even if you don't notice, some small progress is being done. The Shadow tells you to not avoid unpleasant things, even if there's something you don't like about yourself and you want to hide, the best thing you can do is face it, the solution is there when you look straight to what is bothering you. And finally The Fly, telling you that opportunities will be there for you, keep being confident, take challenges and seek for training that helps to improve your skills and you're set! Best wishes!
>>
>>18266114
Thanks you so much.
The shadow is really accurate.
Owe you.
>>
>>18266132
*Thank
>>
Hi olivia!

>Monday - The hermit
Today will be about self reflection and Seeking truths about who you are and how you feel. Be sure to listen to any kinds of counsel you receive today and be sure to give it if you can!

>Tuesday - Page of Cups
Either you'll be getting involved with a daydreamer's antics today, or there may be a message coming your way that develops some kind of relationship, be it romantic or platonic, something might just start to grow.

>Wednesday - The Chariot reversed
Looks like the currents might just sweep you up, things are gonna feel out of your control, and you might just have to either accept it or buckle down and tighten your grip on the reigns

>Thursday - Seven of Cups
Don't fall into the indulgences of your mind today, It's possible that you may just never find a decision mad if you look through endless possibilities.

>Friday - Nine of Cups
Looking good! Some good rewards of emotional fulfillment will be heading your way come Friday.

>Saturday - Ace of cups reversed
Looks like there might be not enough romance in your life come saturday, you may feel as if nothing will ever be headed your way. You might instead just be running low on passion for anything really.

>Sunday - Six of swords
Looks like it's time to start personally overcoming some of your demons. It's gonna be a day for finding them and maybe even cleansing yourself of anything that's holding you down, such as depression or worries.

Looks like your week is going to be one of feelings and emotions, and you'll be starting and ending the week with a little self reflection.
I hope this helps you!
>>
File: tumblr_luyy4oKEEU1r282kko1_1280.png (23KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_luyy4oKEEU1r282kko1_1280.png
23KB, 700x500px
>>18266142

thank you mr.mayor! it's strange you mention the page of cups; that card has been coming up for me in some other reads as well. doesn't seem like a bad week, seems decent. thank you :3
>>
File: Blink.gif (102KB, 587x639px) Image search: [Google]
Blink.gif
102KB, 587x639px
>>18266161
Hey, It's my pleasure, I'm just really getting the hang of the tarot and I'm really liking this feeling of connection with the cards so when I get the chance to deepen it, I'll take it, that's for letting me get some practice in!
>>
>>18265848
How to attain forgiveness and rebuild the connection we used to have?

>The Shot, The Float, The Twin & The Maze
Well dear, even if you were the bad guy, I guess you didn't meant to be one, perhaps you wre too focused on yourself or your needs that made you ran over the other person and making them feel neglected. There must be a balance of giving and taking, you should take the other person's concerns and wishes as well. Express gratitude and apologise to them if you haven't already, being sincere is important always taking in consideration the other's feelings as well. For now what is important is to listen, specially someone that can offer you a solid advice on the matter and hopefuly things will improve. For now it's on hold. Good luck!
>>
File: Just a bite.gif (11KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Just a bite.gif
11KB, 650x450px
Looks like that's it for me for now, I'll be back later tonight after I wake up and get some chores done 'round the house. I'm off tonight so I'll probably be on overnight.
>>
>>18266174
Thanks, that makes perfect sense my dude. I never fucking realized it but thinking back I never did apologize at all. I'll see if any other friends have insight, but first I think I've got an apologetic voicemail to leave.
>>
>>18265920
Youtube seems to hate me, didn't let me hear your song... Still I hope things improve for you dear Sag :)

>What will happen with my love life over the next 6 months?
Well like I said, the Clow Cards doesn't work with timeframe so I can't tell you for sure when exactly the reading will take place but will give you some advice, aye?

>The Silent, The Arrow, The Fly & The Dash
You've been quiet, recharging and the days seemed to be all the same, without a way out but even if you don't realise, you're looked after. Someone has caught your attention and that made you feel a sudden urge to act though would be better to take it easy on that, a chance will occur if you keep yourself being confident and carefree, do not lose hope. It may get hard but if you keep going you will make it happen, your happiness awaits in the end. Best wishes dear!

>>18265957
>will I end up having a love relationship with one of them?
Hi Cristy you know I don't do readings for future relationships but will check how things might go with them, aye?

>Libra guy: The Firey, The Float & The Big
Strong energy here, overconfidence without pressure, but might not give too much attention. Things can progress unexpectedly.

>Cancer guy: The Earthy, The Flower & The Shot
With the cancer guy on the other hand, it will go slow, building a foundation first, getting to know each other and making a deep connection even romantically but there's a possibility of someoene getting hurt for some harshness. I hope this helped, good luck!

>>18265971
>Why doesn't he just cut ties with me completely? Why does he seem to be dragging things out?
Hi Océana, I like your name and groovy song, thank you! :)

>The Voice, The Big, The Flower, The Jump
He wants to keep being friends, to be connected with you and somehow take that to another level. He will keep trying to please you somehow but that seems too much for him to take, he'll likely get a bit confused on what he's doing. I hope this helps, good luck!
>>
Anyone has a pendulum at hand for an air querry?
Will we end up doing it?
Thanks in advance
>>
File: persephone1.jpg (162KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
persephone1.jpg
162KB, 354x500px
>>18266132
>>18266136
You're welcome dear, believe in yourself and you'll make it! :)

>>18266198
>my dude
kek'd
It's all good, I hope things clear up and you two manage to overcome this, but ya I feel a closer friend would actually offer you a good advice. Best wishes! :)
>>
File: IMG_5967.jpg (96KB, 447x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5967.jpg
96KB, 447x489px
Hey /div/, I'm running a fortune telling booth at my school's fall festival, and I need to be a convincing oracle. Awaken a nigga'a third eye here
>>
>>18266297
Hang yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_niq1rmg0oX1qhvucpo1_250.gif (1MB, 245x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niq1rmg0oX1qhvucpo1_250.gif
1MB, 245x270px
>>
To whoever wants to answer and or practice: Will the girl try to get back together with me?
Additonal info: Male, scorpio
>>
>>18266307
Will do, right after this fair. In the meantime, how should I do readings? Should I do tarot?
>>
File: 1473382639842.jpg (28KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1473382639842.jpg
28KB, 600x901px
Is anyone up to give me a reading? I would trade but I'm not in the right mood and would probably fuck up
>>
hey tarot people.. i did a celtic cross spread today (im a bloody beginner) and for position 3 which is BEST POSSIBLE OUTCIME (i asked for my fate/purpose) got chariot reversed.. can anyone help me interpret this as best possible outcome for my life in any kind of way?
>>
>got like 10 more querents after I literally became so exhausted I couldn't read anymore and fell promptly asleep
>didn't answer a single one
Welp. Who wants their shit read?
>Gender
>Sign
>Age
>Query
>Song
You know the deal. I'm probably not gonna get to that many, I'm having a bit of a day here, but I'll try my best.
>>
>>18266415
You could look at it in such a way that divination is not set in stone, and that you can most likely change that outcome by your actions now. I tend to read reversals as blocked energy half the time, as in something that has the potential to manifest but is not quite there yet for whatever reason. Consider your own control over your life. You could most certainly change that outcome by doing what the card means upright, and exert your will.
>>
>>18266433

just the man i was looking for, i'll repost from the last thread:

female
pisces
love reading pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ivA4Li9B0
>>
>>18266433
f
aries
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEgX64n3T7g
where is my interest in the "non-humans" going to lead me in the next months? what's the outcome?

thanks
>>
>>18266433
MALE
SCORPIO
Tell me what i should do to acquire love plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4MGwlZuAc
^song
>>
>>18266438
thank you.. that makes sense though its pretty bizarre that "best possible outcome" gives a blocked answer no.. ? shouldn't that kind of answer manifest in obstacles or issue, not in the position of what is the best that can happen :(
>>
>>18266433
F
Cancer
How do I become motivated to get on with life again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PlzlDdWVWE

Thank you in advance for your time
>>
>>18266433
hi!
male
pisces
will I find a decent job anytime soon? but more important, will I resolve that problem with that friend?
song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVPqzYztddM
please and thank you!
>>
>>18266438
>consider your own control over your life
You have no control over your life. more than 50% of what happens in our lives is predetermined. Why else would your silly divination work
>>
>>18266433
Male
Scorpio
Next girlfriend please anything at all that can be said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVyEYIrR-h0
>>
>>18266433
Female, leo, 27
Are we going to be together as a couple? He is a male.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoNtYC_XDC8
>>
>>18266461
>50%
thats not how predetermination works. either everything is set in stone, or everything is a result of entropy and the reactions to that force.
>>
>>18266444
That outcome is most likely a result of the obstacles or issues if you allow them to set you back. Take some time to consider the other cards in the spread, and how those factors tie into that card. Unless you had a completely positive spread except for the outcome card, it might make more sense to you after that.
>>
>>18266433
I'll try to get a lecture when you are feeling fine :)
>>
>>18266461
Now, that's silly.
The readings tell you what happen if you stay in the same path as you are right now, and people usually doesn't change anything after a reading, so the outcome expected happens.

But, if you change a lot of things bc the reading "makes you realize it" it probably the outcome it's going to be different.
>>
>>18266439
>You: The Moon
>Them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9za3TrVT3g (The World)

I see you as terror. Not as someone who is afraid, but as someone who inspires it. Perhaps you've been playing with shit you found on this very board. Maybe it's just natural talent, but you are causing things to happen, fixing the dice, if you will. I don't know for certain. I see you as someone who has a great amount of power.

They are very similar. Two people represented by powerful major arcana. I can see them as someone who is successful beyond measure. They see what they want, and they take it. It always works for them. You will have to work to gain their trust. Their true nature will not be immediately revealed, and if you are not careful, then you will end up as just another possession or conquest to them. It will not be easy, but once you can prove yourself as a true match for them, you will have a great future together.

This is all I have for you. No Refunds.
>>
>>18266433
Female
Aquarius
Its me again, I've never asked for one before and I know they're just too common. But I feel like mine will be extremely interesting considering I've been by myself for 2 years now.
So love reading.
Song would be alan walker - faded.
>>
>>18266440
In order for me to do this reading properly, what kind of non-humans are we talking about? Actual aliens, demons, what grandpa calls black people after he hits the southern comfort a little too hard? I need specification here.
>>
>>18266504
i cant be exactly specific so i understand if you skip the reading, but its not aliens or black people, its humans who aren't human anymore you might call it "secret society" too or evolved i guess
>>
>>18266504
>what grandpa calls black people after he hits the southern comfort a little too hard?
>>
>>18266433
female
Leo
Kelly Clarkson breakaway
will he try to fix things?
>>
>>18266498

i have no idea what you're talking about. i don't have any power, much less fixing the dice. i'm not with anyone right now, but the person you described is someone i don't know if i would really want to be with and someone i don't know right now. interesting, but not very accurate. thank you though
>>
>>18266509
>>
>>18266509
Ah, alright. At any rate I'll do your reading in a minute.
>>18266517
Can't guarantee 100% accuracy, bruv. I'm seeing one possible future out of hundreds.
>>
File: 1451498582513.gif (657KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1451498582513.gif
657KB, 500x648px
Going to practice some scrying today, it might take some time between readings and i dont know how many i can make. Dont expect too much and i would appreciate feedback, if possible.

I need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help.
>>
>>18266552

Male
Leo
Am I best staying in the light of my home or seeking refuge in the dark continent?
Fated
>>
>>18266552
Female
Aquarius
Amused
Is pursuing a relationship with him worthwhile?
>>
>>18266552
male
scorpio
next girlfriend
tired/sleepy
>>
>>18266552
Female
Aquarius
Love reading. Will I ever meet anyone worth my time. I find it impossible to find love after two years ago i had my heart broken I gave up and never was with anyone since. I can't get feelings for someone. I dont know why. So my real question is will I ever be able to catch feelings for another person in my life again like i once had.

Word of how i feel- lethargic.
>>
>>18266433

Guy going into the service from last thread. The branch I'm going into is Air Force, the job I'm trying for is STO, which is the combat control pipeline plus officer.
>>
>>18266552
F
Cancer
Did G ever feel anything for me, even a little?
Depressed

Thank you
>>
>>18266552
Male
Aquarius
What will happen in my near future? Will I finally break free from monotony?
Tired
>>
>>18266552

Male
Sagittarius
What is the major lesson that I need to learn right now?
Word that describes how i feel: tired

Thanks in advance. Will provide feedback.
>>
>>18266558

I see a tower being built by a man, the background is quite grim and it starts raining. Next to the man i see a carriage with flowers and religious symbols, it stands out in comparative to the rest of the scenery.

I think you should chose the dark continent, your house has some unhealthy attachment that you can only break if you leave.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18266552
Female
Libra
Messy
Future relationship
>>
>>18266585

Makes sense. Thank you very much!
>>
>>18266552
Male
Capricorn
Will this "experiment" give the desired results and be successful?
Winner
>>
>>18266552
Female
Virgo
Will things develop between me and J? Will we be more than friends?
Nervous
>>
>>18266552
Male
Aquarius
Love
Lonely
>>
>>18266585
Gabriel
Male
Capricorn
Will Alicia naturally come to me? What can I or what do I need to do ti get her?
>>
>>18266440
Alright, interest in the occult.

>You: Seven of Cups, Reversed
>Them: Four of Cups
>Outside actors: The Empress, Reversed
>Outcome: Queen of Pentacles, Reversed

I feel a sense of dread immediately upon reading. Like there's an imminent negative consequence for treading where you are. Take that as you will.

I can see you as someone who is contemplative and introspective. You have the ability to look at yourself objectively. I can see your willpower from here, there's so much. I feel you are driven, and no matter what I tell you, you are dead set on your task. You are going to find what you're looking for, no matter what the price. Let me just warn you that, knowing that, you must keep risk mitigation in mind. Don't be too quick to dive into this, as the more obvious your actions are toward this group, the harsher the penalty. The best idea is to keep them from even knowing you exist for as long as is humanly possible.

I see this group as disgusting. Covered in filth, no matter how clean their physical appearance. They are sinners, and they are tainted from whatever pact they have made. If your interest in them is because they took something from you, I can tell you it is gone. If it is because a loved one has joined their ranks, they are corrupted beyond measure. The person you knew is gone, and something new entirely has set up shop inside their head.

On the bright side, I see you finding an ally against them. A woman who is in the light. She cannot be swayed, and will help you to unravel the truth. She alone will extend a helping hand to keep you safe. You must steel yourself, as she will not be there for much of the journey, but when you need her most, she will find you. I see the connection between you as very strong. Both of you focused on facing this evil.

That's all, be very fucking careful, No Refunds.
>>
>>18266561

I see a sky with different animal shaped clouds, a lion and an elephant catches my eye. The clouds are very thin and dark, when it rains they will disappear.

Uh i think it is not worth your time, mostly a fantasy of sorts. Not real passion, nothing durable.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18266552
Male
Gemini
Next gf
Sleepy
>>
>>18266617
well this sounds really crazy but its the same my own cards seem to tell me jesus anyway thank you
>>
>>18266620
Makes sense. Thank you.
>>
>>18266565

I couldnt see her, but i saw tree made of clocks and a man trying to reach one but he cant. Not his time it seems, after a while he just sits down the tree defeated.

It seems that you will not meet one soon, it will come due time, you might want to start actively looking for one, dont wait for fate and you might find yourself with various choices.

Hope it helped.
>>
File: just b urself.jpg (54KB, 804x960px) Image search: [Google]
just b urself.jpg
54KB, 804x960px
>>18266443
>what should I do to quire love
Pic related. Scorpios are manipulative bastards who always seem to end up getting what they want, despite the price. I should know, I'm one of them.
Also that song is fuckin' great.

>You:Four of Pentacles, Reversed
>Them: Seven of Pentacles, Reversed

I see you as someone who is suspended. You are supposed to make an important decision, and you've been putting it off, maybe for a few days, maybe for years. I can't be certain. I see a lot of anxiety around this, whatever it is. You feel like no matter what you're going to do it will be wrong. Thus, you do nothing, but your conditions are only getting worse because of it. I think you have to act, even if there are temporary negative consequences, the permanent consequence of never having acted will weigh down upon you until you get away from it.

I see very little love in your near future. I see you going on a great journey before that happens. You will transform quite a bit before you are to meet the person you love. I see a lot of mistakes before then. A lot of meaningless sex and desperation. I'm sure you'll learn a lot from this, but it will be a slow process.

That's all I have, good luck, and No Refunds.
>>
>>18266566

This type of queries are a double edge sword you know? what would happen if i say no...?

But choose your poison i guess... I saw an old man sitting on a throne, he holds a heart shaped cup full of wine and starts drinking with a treacherous smile, after a while he places the cup back in the table, half full cup.

You will could meet someone soon (next year) that will break your heart, but dont take it as a bad omen, the next one could be mr right.

It just means that there are more than one guy that will caught your eye. Hope it helped

Also i can relate ;_;
>>
>>18266552
Female. Libra. Powerful.
Who will I marry, what do he look like, how does he act?
>>
>>18266665
Shit yeah. I honestly avoid love readings because of how empty I am and not just saying that. As well as everyone literally asks for them so I try to give the readers a break. But oh wow that was a disturbing card. Whys my love life so fucked up LOL. Sounds pree accurate. :b. Thank you.
>>
>>18266572

I see a man painting on a canvas, every line he draws spills bellow, nothing is straight and there are more canvas thrown behind with the same lines.

I think this was a case of bad luck and you two wanting to change things from each other, he might have not felt something from you but he did hoped to do so.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18266610
>>18266585
Gabriel here.
I don't know... I miss her a lot. Probably worried.
>>
>>18266575

I see a blind man walking through a park, he is being leaded by his faithful dog. Each step he takes the vegetation seems to grow more beautiful.

Yep, you will be presented with a new opportunity to change things for the positive, you just have to keep your eyes open to see it, and hope for the best.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18266681
Thank you very much for your time. I'll think on that one.
>>
>>18266580

Ha i ask myself the same sagg anon.

I see a collection of golden bars, a man, probably a banker sits next to all this shinny gold. Every now and then someone will come and give him some silver bars trying to trade for them, but he rejects them since he knows gold is more worthy.

I think the lesson is that there is worth in being cautious and waiting for opportunities, while we should actively look for them we shouldn't risk our own safety, look for the right ones.

That is what i gather, hope it helped and feedback is always appreciated, even if it means knowing i was wrong.

I would very much like to know what do you think you should been learning, since i ask the same to myself.
>>
>>18266552
Holaa!!!
Tengo una lectura pendiente contigo amigui jiji.
Luego cuando tengas tiempo y energĂ­a te molesto para pedirla.

Que tengas un dĂ­a muy bonito
>>
>>18266750
Vaya claro! dejame y te agrego al email. Probablemente en la noche pueda ayudarte! :D
>>
>>18266264
Bumpin myself
>>
>>18266756
Well, according to my pendulum, the answer is No.
>>
>>18266586
I see a balance like your sign. It is carrying a sword with a pentacle in one end and a cup with a wand in the other, the sword side is heavier.

I think your next relationship its going to be quite intense, there is love but also a lot of fighting and perhaps jealousy. It can be worked out, however since there is indeed love.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18266785
Not this kind of relationshop again.. ugh thanks.
>>
>>18266598

I see a magician working an act, no one seems to be paying attention but he indeed makes the most graceful tricks.

It will succeed but you might take your time to see the results, skills and will will take you through.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18266247
Sag here, thanks for the reading. That is surprisingly accurate to how my life has been going. I do hope there is change in the near future though, life gets boring when everyday feels the like the last. I believe I do know who this girl is and I hope things go well with her. Thanks for the reading.
Here is the song again incase you want to listen:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iP2OhSPidvA
>>
>>18266681
>>18266726
Ok, thought on it.

You're right.
We were very close, and I know he cares about me, but I think I knew deep-down that he didn't care about me in THAT way.

I'm even more sad, but I hope I'll be able to move on eventually.

Thank you again.
>>
Ecch. I keep trying to do readings and ending up getting exhausted. I should try to limit myself more. Sorry guys.
>>
Male, Aries, Year of the (Fire) Tiger 1986

What the fuck do I do with my life?
How do I make money without becoming a slave?
1 or 2? If 2, how?
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1191x670px
>>18266552
Male
Libra
When will i be in a romantic relationship
Calm, neutral
>>
>>18266812

Thanks for the feedback! Wish you luck femanon.
>>
>>18266831
Thank you. Best of luck to you in whatever you pursue
>>
>>18266552
Haven't made it to the bottom of the thread yet. Still doing the scry?
F
Cap
What will he decide to do in regards to our relationship?
Steady
>>
>>18266552
Female
Leo
Headache
How my next bf treat me like?
>>
>>18266552
Female, leo, 27
Are we going to be together as a couple? He is a male.
Hopeful...
>>
>>18266603

I see a blizzard blowing pretty strong, seems mixed with an hurricane. In all this cold two flowers stand out, one of them is shiny red, like burning, while the other one is already frozen.

Huh kinda hard to interpret... seems that you two will hit some rough path and walk it together, you see if the flowers touch they will find a balance, but the future is not clear in this one, yet.

I think you will, but i will not make any promises. Lets just say its a start.

Hope it helped
>>
File: Tarot anime 5.gif (795KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 5.gif
795KB, 500x281px
Sorry anons seems like i just ran out of juice for now, i will switch to lurk mode and perhaps continue later on the night if i am bored enough.

Hope it helped!!
>>
>>18266739

Thank you very much for the reading.
I consider myself very cautious. But im not exactly sure how the image or reading pertains to me exactly. Lately I feel extremely cynical and world weary, and I take very little joy in anything. I keep busy and have constructed a world of routine to keep my mind occupied and distract me from heavy feelings that my life is empty. I am deeply discontent and have always felt that "something is missing," and its like I've slowly given up and filled that void with busy work.
So lately I have felt that the lesson Ive needed to learn is that, despite feeling disconnected and lonely, I should keep going. I cannot assuage the loneliness through searching for 'something that's missing.' But i need to focus on healing myself and appreciating myself.
Something like that.
Again thank you for the reading. I very much appreciate it. Excuse my late response. I was taking a nap.
>>
File: tumblr_odfvq9YI2U1u5upz4o1_1280.jpg (109KB, 660x838px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odfvq9YI2U1u5upz4o1_1280.jpg
109KB, 660x838px
Hello, my name is Rustig and I'm willing to do two (2) readings. I require the following:

1. A name you identify with.
2. Query
3. You must do a task for me. It can be anything. Hop on one foot for ten seconds. Hold your breath for fifteen seconds. Hum a song. Whatever you do, think of it as "payment" for my services.

Two readings for the first two responses with name, query and the task performed.
>>
>>18266976
>Blue
>Please tell me about my love life. I'm thinking of one guy I have chemistry with but haven't spoken to him yet? How's it looking?
What shall I do?
>>
>>18266976
Holy shit, you're back. Check your skype, dear friend. You owe me a reading, and I owe you a story.
>>
>>18266988
forget it.
I don't trust that payment
>>
>>18266976
>roderick
>I dont know what to do about my profissional life

This is very important, please.
>>
>>18266996
>other roderick
oh fugg
>>
>>18266976
M
A love read pls.
I'll fap for you. With the subject of my love query on the other end, of course.

If you don't get to this one it's alright. I'm still going to fap, so feel free to sample the energies.
>>
>>18266976

whoa rustig welcome back! nice to see you around here again.
>>
>>18266994
....why not??
>>
File: tumblr_mk8ah1fA351ratnmjo1_500.jpg (140KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk8ah1fA351ratnmjo1_500.jpg
140KB, 500x657px
>>18266986
Later tonight I'll have time. I'm eager to hear your new tales. I wasn't certain you'd still be here. We'll talk more later, dear friend. Time to do those readings.
>>
>>18266247
This is Océana! Thanks for a the read, and I apologize for the late reply. Got carried away with things at home and forgot to check.
>>
>>18267020
I don't know
guess I'm just lazy today
>>
>>18266804
Thank you for the feedback Sag friend, have faith hat better days are coming for you. I'll be sending you good vibes!

>>18266976
Oh good to see you here, I hear old people talking a lot about you. Welcome back. :)

>>18267024
You're welcome dear, hope it all goes well with both of you. Best wishes
>>
>>18266976
Hi, do you still do spirit buddy readings?
>>
>>18266985
First of all, dear friend, I will not "tell you" what to do. The tarot will not tell you what to do either. Well, I just lied. The Grand Tarot and I will both tell you to do one thing: make your own decisions and stand by them. We will do our best, dear friend, to help inform you of your circumstances so you'll make a positive choice, but the choice is always and always has been forever yours. That said, I'm pulling your cards now. One moment. It's long.

>>18266988
>>18266994
A modicum of trust is required between reader and querent. If it makes you feel any better, I can assure you that I'm not doing anything malevolent with the payments. That would be unethical, dear friend.
>>
>>18267052
okay then, what do you want me to do?
>>
>>18267052
Take your time!
>>
>>18267052
YOOUUUU HOW ARE YOUUUU

I was just talking about how I missed you and it'd be cool just to catch up on where we were at in life.
>>
>>18266976
>tfw missed a reading from Rustig
>>
>>18267095
>tfw you lost his skype because you thought he was gone forever

TT --TT

Rustig, you're like Aslon. We always want you to show up and then you do and it's so brief but wonderful
>>
>>18267103
It's like seeing a celebrity in the street.
>>
File: tumblr_nzksn6flhj1rxd5pto1_540.jpg (396KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzksn6flhj1rxd5pto1_540.jpg
396KB, 540x764px
>>18266985
YOUR READING:
Four of Swords (Inverted), The Magician, The Queen of Pentacles (Inverted), Seven of Wands, Three of Pentacles (Inverted), The Star (Inverted), Ace of Pentacles (Inverted)

The first card, dear friend, is one that I often see in people of your fiery temperament: the inverted Four of Swords.

The image on the card is of a knight resting on a bed near an open window. On the floor beside his bed lay his weapons and shield. On the wall hang three more swords. This card indicates a state of ready, mindful, healing rest. Unfortunately, it's inverted in your scenario. You are in a position where you can safely observe the world and recover, and you wish to throw yourself back into battle. You are, in other words, wasting your time to observe and repose. The window by the knight's bed is open; if he were urgently needed he would hear the calls and launch from bed. There is no need for paranoia, no need for action right now. You are primed for a relationship during a time when you would benefit from being by yourself.

The next card is the Magician. It is upright, because you are absolutely fine on your own right now. Have you ever heard the phrase "be the one so you can meet the one"? Something like that. You shouldn't be pursuing people right now. Let your natural charisma shine and you'll find yourself in a much more favourable dating situation around late May.

The rest of the cards indicate to me that you're not in a comfortable financial state right now, and you're not really paying attention to your studies/training. This restless energy you have within you must be channeled somehow, because your dreams (the Star) are going awry. Your future is twisting to a more negative one the more you focus on escaping and not learning. Right now you're in a position where you are able to sit still, observe, learn, reflect, and you're wasting it. Please, dear friend, consider refocusing yourself on what will really matter in ten years. Be well.
>>
>>18267110
My jaw is hanging right now.

You really nailed it....wow..... I'm shook. Spooky. I'm definitely going to have to rethink everything now. Thank you so much.
>>
>>18267130
I forgot to ask. How do I repay you?
>>
Need help to understand this! :)
>>
>>18267110
You probably don't need a reading of your own but if you want one, I'd love to give you one after you helped me out awhile back. I loved the Cheri Huber book you recommended and it helped push forth more growth.
>>
File: CuFqGYuUIAgT-jy.jpg (118KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
CuFqGYuUIAgT-jy.jpg
118KB, 1024x745px
>>18266976
I'm late to the party, but I can try.
Ana
What can I do to improve my current relationship?
I shall sing a song for you. I can post a vocaroo link if you confirm you can do the reading :)
>>
>>18266817
I have no fate. lol
>>
File: tumblr_ocmp0lGYRG1sq0g4mo1_1280.jpg (137KB, 723x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocmp0lGYRG1sq0g4mo1_1280.jpg
137KB, 723x960px
>>18266996
Hello! Let's see what the Tarot has to say about your professional life... Wow you weren't kidding, dear friend, this really is a gong show.

YOUR READING:
Five of Pentacles, Nine of Wands, Ten of Wands (Inverted), Seven of Pentacles, King of Pentacles (Inverted), The Devil (Inverted), King of Swords (Inverted), The Star, Ace of Swords, The Hanged Man (Inverted), Five of Swords.

First of all, I'm going to be blunt: I don't think your 'professional life' is going to matter much in the long term if you don't get your addiction under control. You're in ill health and poor right now (Five of Pentacles) and you face a long, long uphill battle to recover (Nine of Wands)... but you're overburdened. You're carrying problems you shouldn't be (inverted Ten of Wands). Why?

Well the next few cards lay out exactly why: a man who is foolhardy with money and insensitive who is addicted to something to the point where he's lost his reason. You are not thinking rationally about your problems right now, dear friend, even though you will discount this reading. I know you will because right now, you're feeling good (the Star, Ace of Swords) and so you don't see what the problem is. The problem is that you will continue to get into petty, useless, reputation damaging fights and also make zero progress in the hierarchy until your addiction and personality issues are resolved.

Honestly, I recommend quitting your job, therapy, medication. This job is not good for you. At all.
>>
>>18266957

Thanks for the feedback!

I think another way to look at the image might mean you need to learn to appreciate what you have and take the good not the bad.

You see, recently i had a similar "wake up" call, I got somewhat depressed for it until I realised there is no point to feel sorry.

You see i have always had this content mentality, i still do. There is no reason into putting self imposed requirements to happines. ["You don't have a gf? Who cares! enjoy that sweet ice cream with your favorite movie"]. You get the picture?

Yet i realised how wrong i was, you see while it's true that we don't need to put a value to our happines, it doesn't mean we can not grow up while being happy. You shouldn't be sad because "tfw no gf " but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

I compare depression with an unicorn, there is this hidden beauty in it you see, something so pretty that everything else next to it looks grim in comparative. Yet what is an unicorn? A fantasy, something that its not real. Don't let yourself fall for something unreal, use it as fuel to grow.
>>
Could anyone read this for me?
>>
File: tumblr_oewizgibnP1qkbpm3o1_1280.jpg (135KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oewizgibnP1qkbpm3o1_1280.jpg
135KB, 960x960px
>>18267133
Meow like a cat once and I'll consider it paid. :) I'm glad the reading was useful, dear friend.

I have to go for now, dear friends, it was a pleasure to help out again. I'll be back soon, I hope.
>>
>>18266976
Dark red.
Katie.

how is tomorrow looking for me? Important day. Depends on something.
>>
>>18267141
Sure! Just post it here, and I'll read it when I get back. Thank you. :)
>>
>>18267176
whats your biggest fear?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 250x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 250x444px
>>18267177
Aww now I miss my cat. Thanks again. Bless you.
>>
>>18267185
I hope life is treating you well. I'm so excited to see you pop up again. I'm using Tarot of the Magical Forest

I pulled for you what's best for your well being in life without having a specific query or area to go off of.

The first card I've pulled is The Wheel.

It seems you're already on that path and you only need follow the turns it makes.

This could also mean that the fates see you and have already cut through what's best for you or are assisting in your well being.

What should you be wary of?
Queen of Cups.
Don't allow yourself to get too comfortable or isolated. It's nice to rest, especially when your cup is full and you're warm. But the road is still going past where you are seated. If you rest, be sure you get back up. Continue to follow the wheel as it turns. Don't just stop.

How are you now? Ace of coins.
You have a lot you're holding right now. Much of the power is in your control and there's an open horizon ahead. The ball is in your hands.
>>
File: 1461238744371.gif (220KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1461238744371.gif
220KB, 250x250px
Ill continue to practice some scrying. Anyone interested I will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Remember is practice ,So don't expect too much and feedback always helps.

I wl give priority to pending querents that are still around. Hope I can help
>>
>>18266622
>>18267237
Still around
>>
>>18267237
>Male
>Aquarius
>Is this week going to be rough?
>Tired
>>
>>18266800
Thanks for the read ( and sorry for the late reply)
I take this as the universe's confirmation.
Owe you
>>
>>18267237
>>18266841
>>
>>18267237
Male
Capricorn
Bored
Future in regards to who I will be

also source on pic
>>
File: 1477087203803m.jpg (100KB, 350x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477087203803m.jpg
100KB, 350x1024px
>>18266504
>No " shoot my nine on the welfare line" refunds.
>>18266415
Means someone is making all your decisions for you and it will end up rekt.

Make your own decisions kiddo.
>>
>>18267261
Well you did got dubs on the reading :^]

Glad it helped.
>>
>>18267237
Female Libra
Decent
Will I experience passionate love in the next year or two?
>>
>>18267144

Sing regardless if he gives you a reading :^)
>>
File: 1477349958435999934579.jpg (565KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1477349958435999934579.jpg
565KB, 1836x3264px
>>18267144
I hope it's the sailor moon song. Plz be sailor moon
>>
>>18267237
Female
Sagitarius
New love experences this year?
Embarrassed about asking about love
>>
File: CdMBbI6UUAA07_r.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CdMBbI6UUAA07_r.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>18267293
>>18267304
Hi there, New Help and Ches!
I don't think that would be a good idea. I derail the thread enough without att-whoring singing.
>>
>>18266976
>notices Rustig did readings
> is too late to get a reading

Why am I even alive?
>>
>>18267323

No you didn't :(

Will read for song if you want to make it on topic, besides i am still doing readings, that doesn't mean i can't enjoy the thread as well >:[
>>
>>18267237
>>18266672
Still here
>>
>>18267243

I see a king sitting in a throne, the chair is made on the form of a heart backwards and its legs are swords. There is the empty chair of a queen next to the king, same throne.

Seems like you will either get back to an ex or old love but I could be easily mistaking it. If wrong it means you will have an stable relationship where you will lead.

I think it's the former. Hope it helped.
>>
>>18267237
>>>18266552
>Female, leo, 27
>Are we going to be together as a couple? He is a male.
>Hopeful...

I'm still around!
>>
>>18267354
to suffer
>>
>>18267377
>02
You are not that important
>>
>>18267377
Yeah without Rustig around yeah I am suffering. him, Hijinks and Io are the best readers around.
>>
>>18266817
Still around divinofriend
>>
>>18267262

I see an old detectives office, there is tons of files on top of it, enough to not be able to see the detective face.

Quite straightforward , he might not be able to give you all the time you would like, he probably has too much work or something on those lines.

Hope I helped
>>
>>18267369
Well , I've recently started talking with someone from my past.

Your reading reminded me of something , appreciate it.

Could you see anything else about the room?
>>
File: bv4.png (17KB, 645x727px) Image search: [Google]
bv4.png
17KB, 645x727px
>>18267237
Male
Aries
How will my life go in the upcoming months, will anything improve?
Euphoric
>>
File: 1462024571941.gif (498KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462024571941.gif
498KB, 500x500px
>tfw no qt cancer to sing you a song

Oh well, can't blame a guy for trying
>>
>>18267420
Thanks for the feedback!!! And no, sorry.
>>
>>18267424
aren't you a cancer too?
sing for yourself
>>
>>18267384
?
>>
>>18267452
Not the same....
>>
File: CiOvo1rUgAAbVKz.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CiOvo1rUgAAbVKz.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>18267355
Oh, fine. This doesn't feel appropriate though, ehrm.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YwIrGDSXRx

As for my reading:
>>18267237
Female, cancer, embarrassed
What do I need to improve in myself, and what is the best path to do it? Not sure if this is a good question for a scry, I can ask something else if you prefer.

>>18267304
I sang the opening theme. I hope it won't make you regret the request!
>>
File: 1477184534217.png (442KB, 615x421px) Image search: [Google]
1477184534217.png
442KB, 615x421px
>>18267463
Your voice is nice. I like it.
>>
>>18267463

Lovely <3 I just love it Ana. Made my day

I never heard it in Japanese, but I loved the show as a kid, sure it was girly but it was broadcast before Dragonball so I had an excuse ;^)

Doing your reading!!! I will mix scrying with Tarot and see what I get on each.

Thanks <3
>>
>>18267463
She definitely earned her reading

>>18266817
I'm still around if you're still preferentializing people who are around; I would also take which move is best for me in the coming months job wise; I simply am tired of being a slave, but while I have many talents, cannot find my calling. If you want to focus on just that, that'd be great too. I'm thinking perhaps my original request is still vague but I'm interested in being read.

If for some reason it's not working I'd be interested to know what you do see, or how you can't see - I'm also curious about other.. shall we say paranormal factors in my life that could be adding static to the transmission? :P
>>
>>18267237
>>18266834
Still around if you feel like doing my read. :>
>>
File: y-youtoo.gif (508KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
y-youtoo.gif
508KB, 480x370px
I wish I could bury my head in the sand right now.

>>18267519
Eeh, don't do that. It's like cutting line, and that's not cool. There's a lot of people who asked way before I did :(
>>
Could anyone give me a free past present future card tarot card reading please?
>>
>>18267463
you should do song readings here on /x/
>>
>>18267581
What do I get.
>>
>>18267463
That was some really cringy shit.
>>
>>18267576
sing simple and clean now pls
>>
>>18267586
A qt grill
>>
>>18267586
great appreciation and thanks from myself
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-24-21-59-31.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-24-21-59-31.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>18267463

Ok first let's try a shooting star spread! And quite the interesting spread we have

Release: The Heriophant
Intention : Lovers
Action: Four of Cups Reversed
Goal: Seven of Pentacles
Helpful: Nine of Swords
Community Support: King of Pentacles

Posting my interpretation next (1/?)
>>
File: Jack the Memer.jpg (304KB, 1316x856px) Image search: [Google]
Jack the Memer.jpg
304KB, 1316x856px
>>18267586
Not him but can I have a reading as to whether or not I'll be dropping out this semester

Because quite frankly its near ogre. Got diagnosed bipolar again but I dont believe it just yet some other doctor said its anxiety and autism.

I'm a mess mate. 19, M, Scorpio. Made this just 4u bb.
>>
>>18267586
Not him, but could I have a reading too? Here is a never posted before picture of Jack White on the beach.
>>
23 M Scorpio

What's my main issue, shadow side related?

Or... am I getting the job?
>>
>>18267576

Don't be we love it, sorry is pushed too hard...

I will get to them eventually, Its not cutting line If It is readers choice.
>>
>that IRC

Complete trash.

Come join the Discord instead

https://discord.gg/wjPc296
>>
>>18267629

the discord is even worse
>>
>>18267638
why
>>
>>18267594
But I don't need a qt. Grill.
>>18267596
Awe.
No deal
>>18267603
I like this a lot thank you.

As for school I'm not seeing you being able to handle the work... Is it possible you can talk to the teachers about your diagnosis. And see if there is a way to not drop out.
It will hurt you in the long run.

I feel most of your problems is due to family if you just were allowed to be on your own everything would be great.

See a lot of emotional upheaval in four weeks... Prepare yourself now.

Aura is gold and orange and almost brown....

Seeing you need to calm down more too. Just hit a blunt and chill.

Scryed.
The snek
Birth
Marriage

Someone close is getting married. : v

As for school you need to try again for a course your in love with a job you want to fug and marry and have money check children with.

If the course your in now isn't it. Then leave. But if it is do everything you can to stay

The snek means your psychic abilities depends on your moods and you need to heal your past. Go to a occult store and pick up some oils to feel less melodrama.
>>
>>18267659
what if i said pretty pretty please
>>
>>18267659
hey man sorry to bother but you willing to do another reading? I'm losing motivation in life and it's becoming a challenge just to get up in the morning.

22 Male Virgo
>>
>>18267664
put a cock in it
>>
>>18267602

You see at first we find the Heriophant, on a position of release next to him we see Lovers as intention. I remember tour first query to me what would happen if you left your current religion, indeed interesting cards.

There might be an religious figure you need to let go, this mixed with lovers might indicare that you need to be more flexible to find true love and to be more flexible you need to release a person or an idea related to your consciousness. You will grow for overcoming your fears, remember that we grow from adversity but don't over think things, take your time and rest

Its also a time for completition and change, you see the seven of Pentacles remind us that we need to assets and be patien, listen to your intuition, look for a sing the world is giving you to be happy.

Expect help from your father or a father figure to make this changes, hopefully resources are not going to be a trouble for this trip of yours.

And to be fair I think you do know what you need to do, I hope my Tarot reading enlighten your path even if just a little.
>>
For any reader, I'm not singing a song or what ever bullshit.

aries
Is the military in my future?
>>
>>18266957
Yeah thats pretty much the sentiment I was sharing. I place too much weight on the fact that Im alone, while I should really appreciate the freedom.
Again thank you for gor taking the time to do a reading man. I know you got a lot of requests.
>>
>>18267686

It makes me happy that my reading helped you anon. That's why i do what i do.

Good luck
>>
Aries.
I don't know if I should continue on my current path or how I can improve everything. I feel lost and stuck, my motivation has fallen more and more, and continues to. I feel like I am letting everyone down, a lot.
>>
>>18267698
are you me? we could be twins
>>
>>18267607
Seeing a doge. I like her. Needs more walks.

Saw a elderly couple looked like great relatives.

They Wanted to know what you really want to do with the rest of your life... And asked if you've felt them around ?

See a small amount of time devoted to what your interested in... Why anon?

Saw a brown haired girl tiny looks like she's a friend almost.

I think you should buy some more stuff online.

And I keep getting a flash of the god of war 4

Do you have a PS4 anon... You need one.

Saw a very domestic memories of family and love...

Scryed cards.

The lovers.
The wish
The moon.

So it seems you should try and wish the next waxing phase and ask for a partner because they will come.
And I almost want to ask you to pull a succubus/incubi. Or try for a witch qt
>>
>>18267701
hahaha it is a pretty common problem even if there are people who don't talk about it. I hope things work out for the best in your situation, anon
>>
F
Libra
Will I find a new job before the second week of November?
>>
>>18267702
>And I keep getting a flash of the god of war 4
>Do you have a PS4 anon... You need one.

Clever girl, Sony representative.
>>
File: 1477078175883.jpg (49KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1477078175883.jpg
49KB, 1024x683px
>>18267681
I could see if only you sung a song from the soundtrack to into the woods.
>>
>>18267702
What will I be doing early tomorrow morning and afternoon?

Also

>God of War 4
My sides
>>
>>18267711
haha Yeah I know but it was weird, because thats how I am feeling at the current moment and the fact that we are the same sign and age, I was like whoa freaky... anyways if you want a reading send me an email [email protected]
>>
>>18267359

Ugh scrying faces is still a bit over my league. I'll try two cards and I got The Heriophant and The Moon.

Quite interesting, it seems the man you will marry will be the man of your dreams quite literally.

Your intuition will tell you when you meet him, if you haven't already.

Hope it helped
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwODIzODQxMjk0[1].jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwODIzODQxMjk0[1].jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>18267659
will i be with G?
>>
>>18267582
I have no divination talent, although I have tried to learn. Wouldn't dare.

>>18267587
I'm a weeb. Cringy by nature, I'm afraid.

>>18267593
For my sake and yours, anon, I hope there's never an occasion for that.

>>18267602
>>18267676
>There might be an religious figure you need to let go
I think this is about one of my guides. We're currently in bad terms.

>you need to be more flexible to find true love
That's not something I'm looking for, it's barely something I believe in. I wonder why this showed up.

>you need to release a person
I've been told so multiple times now, but I don't really want to...

>You will grow for overcoming your fears
The fact that there's a chance I might overcome them is cheering. After getting sick, they got worse, to the point now there's barely anything I do that isn't limited by something that scares me.

>a time for completition and change
Since I returned home, there have been several changes occurring. Most notably in my relationship my dad! So
>Expect help from your father or a father figure to make this changes
is something I kind of expect now. My dad has been very helpful and supportive during this whole process :)

>I think you do know what you need to do
You are right, but... you know, taking the right step can be frightful, and I'm pretty much made of fear nowadays. I hope I can break this barrier soon.

Thank you very much for the reading, even if it has been one that left me a little... sad? Making decisions and advancing is always a bit hard for me.
>>
Can someone do me a reading?
please, anons.
>>
>>18266552
male,aquarius, what can i do to fix this? , despair
>>
File: IMG_20161024_230604671.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_230604671.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Here we go again so I decided to do a reading on myself in regards to love and well I'm stuck
So it goes like this
1)7 of swords(me rn)
2)5 of swords (what's helping/hindering me
3)the empress (subconscious influence)
4)king of pents(past)
5)9 of cups rev(goals& ideals
6)high priestess(near future)
7)10 of swords (my approach)
8)the star (environment)
9)king of wands(what I need to know)
10)knight of pents(final outcome)
Reading for myself has me stumped especially since I did this spread in regards to love.So any help is appreciated.
>>
>>18267751
You have had multiple pasts with him. You need to hook up it's 10/10
>>
>>18267752
>I wonder why this showed up.

I hope you don't think i did it with malice... I wouldn't dare and i mean it.

>That's not something i am looking for

Fair enough, i will would remind you that i did not stained the reading, so i suggest at least not discarding this completely. My cards always hold truth even if I might misinterpret, just how it is.

> It made you sad

Please don't, i am here to help not to depress you...

>A bit hard for me

Understandably so.

>No i don't want to

Humm can i get some way to contact you? Even the RCI would work

Not flirting, but i found this disheartening and would like to talk to you, as a friend. It could put my mind at ease.

I understand if you rather not however...
>>
>>18267783
I wish I could.

He's so far away.

I could try saving up and eventually go to his country, but it's a crapshoot and there's no guarantee anything would happen.

He is also a lot older than me, he'd probably find someone by the time I can go.

Is there something that happened in the past life that is punishment and keeping us apart?

Thanks.
>>
>>18267800
u has a crush
>>
>>18267812
I doubt it anon, I am sure he feels the same way about you... I pulled a card for you and I got the lovers.
>>
>>18267812
Please don't take her readings serious. She's literally insane (talking about reptilian archangels) and 99% of the stuff she says never comes true or makes sense. Find a good reader.
>>
>>18267817

Eh i don't really know her, but I guess you could see it that way. Not exact what you are thinking though i guarantee you anon that anon.
>>
>>18266817
Still here...
>>
>>18267822
Thank you :)

>>18267823
I've had someone else tell me similar so it's not impossible.
>>
File: 1477006988641.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477006988641.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>18267823
When did I talk about archangels? When did I ever talk about a reptilian?

WTF?
>>
>>18267866
don't give up and maybe you should let them know someday how you feel for them. It wont hurt, I really hope it works out for you.
>>
>>18266552
>Female
>Cancer/ July 20th
>What obstacles are to present themselves in the near future?
>Tired
Please and thank you in advance
>>
>>18267874
You're so far gone you don't even remember what you posted some weeks ago.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/reptilian/username/Cheswick/tripcode/%21%213wHWqEMsmPf%20/

Let me quote you:
"Lucifer is a pleasant man from sirius
God however is a reptilian overlord from draco"

"So like how does one attract a alien? Heard about this one chick that had sex close to 50 times with a reptilian on a ship. And another that had sex while driving home."
>>
>>18267905
Careful, anon. On 4chan, providing evidence to support your claims gets you accused of being autistic and tipping your fedora.
>>
>>18267905
But that's true.

Read bloodline of the gods or stitchin.

There's two gods in the bible.... Don't kid yourself kiddo.

The Jew's god.
And some prophet pretending to be his kid....
>>
>>18267921
>"It's true because I read it in a book!!"
Well I guess Harry Potter is true too. Where's my fucking owl?
>>
>>18267915
So he's like a superfan? Stalker or something.
Neat.

Total autistic child though what his penis size IRL. Any scryer on will trade to know
>>
>>18267929
You mean the king James Bible right. When you talk of books. Right?
Cause it's the most allegorical magically delicious book there is.
100% fanfiction.
>>
>>18267937
When are you going to finally kill yourself?
>>
>>18267944
why are you so hateful?
>>
>>18267946
Sick of looking at Jack White. Stop the images.
>>
Can I get a general reading?
>>
>>18267949
I need to know if blank likes blank or not.
>>
>>18267948
Should just post my tits over and over instead?
>>
>>18267962
ANYTHING is better than that fedora faggot, you've done it to death and back. Why not trees or food or abstract scribbles-- something neutral.
>>
>>18267965
What about if she requests Jack Black?
>>
>>18267962
Nah that's too easy. Post your soul, the core of your being instead. Who are you?
>>
>>18267968
It'd be an improvement, but ONE person over and over is too close to avatar nonsense. It too would get old. See if it was, say trees, they'd hopefully not all be of the same tree. And few trees wear retarded hats.
>>
File: Ayy+lmao_5b8727_5853323.jpg (40KB, 675x284px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy+lmao_5b8727_5853323.jpg
40KB, 675x284px
>>18267968
After this post will read Jack black.
>>
I'd love a reading because there's this girl I love, I'll call her c, I'm pretty sure she likes me back but she has this crappy bf that she can't get rid of. Will I ever be hers? Will it be soon? Tell me what you can please whoever (if anyone) decides to fortell through whatever means you prefer and can use. Thank you
>>
>>18267973
So then your just no fun...
Rules eight and that other one apply.

No videos no voice no pictures of any kind.

Well shall we be fags or shall we be dissmisive?
>>
>>18267976
At least it's a change, I commend you for that. Seriously. Maybe every week a new person? Every thread would be better, but am happy you're considering change so don't want to push it.
>>
File: jack-black-old[1].jpg (57KB, 554x386px) Image search: [Google]
jack-black-old[1].jpg
57KB, 554x386px
>>18267976
Female.
Future love reading plz
>>
>>18267983
Well, fuck that didn't last long.
>>
File: Unknown-7.jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-7.jpg
8KB, 288x175px
>>18267976
:3
>>
File: ............jpg (57KB, 620x339px) Image search: [Google]
............jpg
57KB, 620x339px
>>18267962

Amazing how we view the world through an arbitrary lens isn't it?
>>
>>18267976
You still never read me Cheswick. >>18267731
>>
File: bestkabedon.jpg (40KB, 580x690px) Image search: [Google]
bestkabedon.jpg
40KB, 580x690px
Leo, female, 24, blue eyes and a sad smile.
I am requesting a reading. I have been struggling in all aspects of my life but am most concerned with my friendship falling apart and despite multiple interviews and hundreds of job applications sent out, I have been unable to land a job in almost a year. I'm looking for some hope as I am losing what little I have left.

Currently stuck on this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnfbV1kJx18
>>
>>18268009
Can I ask u what u went to school for?
>>
>>18268010
Art Therapy but I've been applying for retail positions, where I have years of experience. Not even trying to find anything in my field because it's so scarce.
>>
>>18268014
What is art therapy?
>>
Pisces/Aries cusp
Female
Looking for a love reading.
>>
>>18268025
People use art therapy to visually express their troubles. Sometimes someone is too young, physically unable or too traumatized to verbalize what's happened to them. Most people think of sitting in a chair and talking to a therapist about their problems as the only form of therapy, but it's not the only way to express emotions.
>>
Hey faggots, is there a way to cure ugliness?

I am dead serious, went on /soc/ and posted face for the first time, and although some of them were trolls, I got a generally bad rating.

Also if someone does it over the internet you get free I-ching readings from me for life
>>
File: 1349024177340.png (654KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1349024177340.png
654KB, 600x600px
>>18267937
the entirety of religion is fiction derived from a lack of understanding of the world. There is no God as far as the abrahamic concepts go. What's your point? or are you just assuming that by disagreeing with your bullshit idea that extraterrestrial reptillians are a thing, let alone that one of them is somehow the abrahamic God, that My disagreement with that somehow makes me a christian?
>>
>>18268038
photoshop.
>>
>>18268038
Can you cross link the photo?
>>
>>18268050
I would, forgot how though
>>
>>18268009

Okay, I'm going to read for you because for some reason something told me to.

I see an eye crying. But then it's an oasis. Then a cove. Your sadness gives you room to offer safe harbour, in the sense that you have empathy, which is a rare trait in the world.

I'm seeing a reef... it's hard to chart. Lots of ocean imagery, but I think once you navigate the reef the world opens up. The reef is a practical limitation, but something that can be bypassed or even worked to your advantage, if you care to keep it as such. But it is an impediment in many ways, and before you can utilize it you must also overcome it.
>>
>>18268038

>went on /soc/

there's your problem. why go to that shithole?
>>
>>18268055
are you doing more readings?
>>
>>18268056
i don't know, I just thought that is where you go to get rates and shit.
>>
>>18268060

Probably not. Kinda crunk and riding on weird vibes.
>>
>>18268009
I felt compelled to read for you.

I see a moonlit river running through a forest at night. A large scorpion walks alongside the bank of the river. I keep focusing on the scorpion, who keeps walking as the sun comes up. The day becomes hot, and the sun begins to scorch the earth. The scorpion seems unaffected, but a large blade is plunged into it by a large hand. At first, it doesn't bleed. Eventually, blood runs from the scorpion's dead body, steam coming from it. From the blood, flowers bloom, and grow tall.

A wandering minstrel, looking like the Page of Wands, comes along, notices the flowers, and is enticed by them. He stands a bit to the side and watches until a leaf in the flowers makes a "come hither" motion like a cartoonist plant hand. The minstrel walks over slowly and reaches his hand to the largest flower, which suddenly blooms. Then the minstrel, previous quiet, begins playing a tune.

I believe the scorpion to represent a conceptual feeling of what you might wonder if a bad spirit. I do not mean there is actually a bad spirit, but more like "bad spirit" like you're in bad spirits. Does that make sense? There is a feeling of this creature crawling through your unconscious. There are certain environmental maladies that seem to destroy everything except your rivals and foes, which seems frustrating. Because this continues to be an issue plaguing your mind, attempts at dramatically changing your situation seem to backfire because of overkill and misfires. Remember that a cat is better for killing a rat than a tank.
(cont)
>>
>>18266552
Hey there! Thank you for your energy tonight, I hope that you feel rested tomorrow.

>F
>Cancer
I'm seeing my boyfriend's family in a few weeks, and I've always had a bad experience with meeting families. Is this gonna be just as bad?
>Unwound

Take care :)
>>
>>18268071
(cont)
After killing whatever this scorpion is (it seems almost like dues-ex-machina), there will be a period of anticipation that causes sone anxiety due to believing that nothing has changed, but change cones slowly, and a good result comes from this thing being killed at just the right time, for its death in the context of a harsh environment leads to a new beginning and beauty. However, it absolutely needs to be this way and in a bad situation for the stars to align and something good to come from it.

The positive transformation will be obvious to others, but not to you. It will take this particular minstrel figure to force you to see this positive transformation because he appreciates this kind of beauty more than others. There is a sense of symbiosis here, in that he provides a spark for you to shine, and you provide him the inspiration he was seeking to make his art again.
>>
>>18268055
Thank you for your time. I find the ocean imagery quite accurate and the sadness on point. I've been crying a lot lately, but my sadness is also what led me to the decision to get my degree in something that can help others through their struggles. I hope I can navigate the reef.
>>
>>18268075
You want to trade?
>>
does /div/ recommend joining a coven?
>>
>>18268038
Daedalus I'm going to help you out here. I've posted in those rating threads before. I was generally met with mediocres or even worse. Meanwhile outside of 4chan, pretty much throughout my entire life, I've had girls who were 8-9/10 universally hit on me constantly, unfortunately I'm a huge dumbass and don't realize it unless its hindsight or they tell me months/years later that they liked me.

Trust me, don't listen to /soc/, they're all fucking dumbasses. Most of which are men trying to make themselves feel better or women with impossibly high standards.
>>
>>18268080
ok, I guess you're right
thanks famalam
>>
>>18268052
You just link in the same format as any post
(>>)(then whatever the number)
>>
>>18268038
Female here. I rather be with an intelligent average guy than a dumb Chad. Looks aren't everything so don't worry if you don't get rated 10/10.
>>
>>18268071
Thank you for your time doing this reading. It brought tears to my eyes, although that isn't hard to do lately. Anxiety is one of my biggest problems and I do feel very constricted by my location. I am afraid of what's to come, but you have given me some hope, so I thank you.
>>
>>18268078
I'm not really in the mood to read. I just felt compelled to come into /div/ at that particular moment and read for that particular querent. Not joking, it's fucking weird.

>>18268079
Nope. Membership in groups is most likely to fuck with your head, and some groups practice brainwashing.
>>
>>18268096
no problem m8
>>
is anyone readying? jas 22 male

general
>>
>>18268096
can you elaborate please? i was looking at my local ones website they seem friendly
>>
>>18268106
sure

Hex 1: Chi'en / Creative activity

It is time to act, and execute what you have been preparing for.
I don't know what for, but the time to act is now.

I-Ching isn't the best for generals, but I hope it makes sense
>>
>>18268085
No problem. I mean just remember you are on a site, memes or not where people think 9/10s are 2/10s because of sharp elbows or the length of their hair.
>>
>>18268107
A group that practices together requires uniformity of thought in order for the group practices to be effective. This necessitates surrendering of individuality to a certain degree, and someone has to be leading this whole thing. In the case of covens, there will be a high priestess and, depending on the tradition, a high priest. This level of power allows for extreme ease of corruption, and the squeaky clean image of the coven ("an ye harm none" and all) makes this corruption easier to hide. I'm not saying this will be the case with all covens, but you should severely mistrust any occult group that seems too clean and perfect on the surface. If that's the case, it's almost guaranteed they're hiding something.

>>18268095
I'm glad I was helpful. Be well.
>>
Female
Aries
reading for my next semester? I always get the feeling that its going to be bad.
>>
Would anyone be kind enough to give a nice little list of card spreads?
>>
>>18268115
Can you please make me a reading?
female
love general about this year (the last months of it)
>>
>>18268131
I'll do it yo
>>
>>18268298

Yo adrian!

Male, Capricorn. Love reading? If you can't it's ok just have a awesome day.
>>
>>18268298
Golly! Thanks pal
im waiting for it :')
>>
Two readings.

>gender
>query
>>
>>18268337

Male
Is my musical creativity worth pursuing?
>>
>>18268337
Female
How can I make things work with my bf?
>>
>>18268337
Male
When will I find my next girlfriend?
>>
male
will I find my Bliss?
>>
>>18268337
female
did my recent evocation worked?
>>
>>18268337

Just the 3 first please. :(
>>
>>18268131
aight
>Past: The Star (reversed)
>unable to see the light, no hope, desperation

If this indeed is a common thought of yours (feeling that it's going to go bad), remember that your initial thoughts and energy impact your life. you are safer than you think, but it does not mean as much if you won't function believing you are safe.

>You now: Three of Swords
>loneliness, let down
Then, there's this deeper meaning behind losing your will to hope. As you now, you feel unsupported and unprepared. You cannot stay stuck in irrational thought, the swords ask you to stay as cool and sharp as their steel.

>Blockage: Seven of Pentacles
>crossroads, uncertainty
it's getting more and more straight foward. take time to reflect on your decisions. (from personal experience, studying and homework come down to just actually DOING. really brutal/relentless pressure on yourself until you finish)

>future: Page of Pentacles
>progress!! practicality
Whatever awakening you have will surely benefit you. Continue to be practical and make clear/concise goals. Follow them. No bullshitting.

I'm not being a mom, the cards are. sorry Aries. we're lame.
>>
File: 20161025_002253[1].jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_002253[1].jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>18268397
awe shit here's the image
>>
>>18268397
You down for another reading? I can trade.

Jacob
Cancer

Will I have a revelation or epiphany soon? Especially related to my dabbling in occult shit?

Also if you want to do another one, will I be able to scry?
>>
>>18268397
Its really accurate, thank you once again based anon. im actually thinking about being a reader myself but are there any (spiritual) consequences when it comes to it or not?
>>
File: 20161025_000856[1].jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_000856[1].jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
come one come all
accepting your queries, especially love/relationship
if I promised you one earlier let me know

>>18268306
yee. I'll get to it soon, I just have to knock some class assignments out or die trying. could take 20+ minutes I am sorry
>>
>>18268306
>>18268397

Am I next? Please?
>>
>>18268418
refer to:>>18268416
>>
>>18268418

Neat! Do your best bud! I belive in you!
>>
>>18268417
if youre bad at self care and the maintenance that comes along with reading, it can get shitty pretty quickly. practice self readings for a loooooooooooong time before you do others, or do it with people you love.

>>18268420
yes my dude

>>18268422
oh, yes please! that would be incredibly nice. I've had a bad day and this would help
>>
>>18268441
all you need to do is ask
>>
>>18268418
Will me and her be together again, will we be talking to eachother again?
>>
>>18268418
>>18268361
could you do mine as well please, thank you
>>
File: myhands.jpg (140KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
myhands.jpg
140KB, 900x1200px
>>18268441
Hey, adrian, it's the guy from yesterday with the auto-brewery thing. If you're up for it now;

Male
Virgo
Sam

The question is if i will ever make a full recovery, and how long until then, if at all.

Thank you very much
>>
>>18268468
I see...
A trip to a medical professional's office, and the advice of someone technically qualified to answer your question, in your future.
>>
>>18268342
Potential: Six of Swords (reversed) / Justice
Cultivation: The Hanged Man (reversed) / Four of Pentacles (reversed)
Pinnacle: Six of Cups (reversed)

This spread says very clearly to me that there is something you would have trouble letting go of. Maybe a childhood dream of some sort. Your potential and capacity to cultivate this skill lies in your ability to essentially not give up. However, you have the added responsibility in figuring out whether or not pursuing this would give you what you truly need in the future.

To be honest, it does not seem very likely that you will succeed in this area. The cards suggest that it will not be emotionally fulfilling, as well as not financially responsible. The high point of this would be manifested in the reversed Six of Cups, which is a very clear indicator that it will all culminate to a point of dissatisfaction with present circumstances and clinging onto the past.
>>
>>18268288
Hexagram 55 - Feng / Abundance
Line 4 & 6

Hexagram 22 - Pi / Grace

I'm new to i ching and I don't know how to interpret this. I hope it makes sense to you though.
>>
>>18268493

Thank you for the read, it was truly wonderful and apt.

I have been told in the past that this pursuit and the manifestation of it is wholly up to me. Both the possibilities of success and failure would be contingent on my seeing it through. It is not for lack of ability, but I honestly have displayed very poor temperament for it (practice, consistency).

You say my potential depends on essentially not giving up, but that it will culminate most likely into dissatisfaction. But is it still possible?
>>
>>18268115

Could you please give me a reading? Male, how will my love life be from here to the end of 2016 (I am single :< )
>>
>>18268513
just use a website to find the meanings. Flip the coins in real like then plug in the results
>>
>>18268539
Hex 7: Shih / Creating allies.

You might meet the girl or guy of your dreams, now is the time to put yourself out there and take risks.
>>
What path should I take for the future?
Male/19
>>
>>18268542

Wow. That's quite strong. Thanks, I'll take your advice, to be honest, lots of changes recently, I even met a lot of girls too out of nowhere. I hope this is it. Not being a huge fan of sporadic relationship hasn't helped too much.

Thanks again reader, sending good vibes to you :)
>>
>>18268545
Im a sagitarus of that helps.
>>
>>18268542

Hello, I a capricorn male, could you give me a reading describing how is my next girlfriend? I've met a few girls and I belive some of them might be interested in me, I was wondering if I'll end up with one of them.

Thanks!
>>
>>18268491
I've been to about 10.

no refunds.
>>
>>18268534
Now that you bring up those points, a few of these cards could apply to your work ethic, namely the reversed Hanged Man. The Justice card also speaks of cause and effect, in particular your ability to decide the outcome if you were to apply yourself more totally. Since divination gives the outcome of the path you are on currently, if you were to set your nose to the grindstone I see no reason why circumstances would not turn out more favorable for you.

Alright, I will start on the next reading shortly.
>>
>>18268583

Thank you so much for the clarity and insight regarding divination, Kalfu. I did not know that divination was based upon one's current path, as I thought it was one that was more-or-less unchangeably deterministic.

Much appreciated again! I will turn my attention to forgetting my expectations of the past and instead focusing on the work, as doing the work itself is reward enough :)
>>
File: 20161025_025611.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_025611.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>18268306
hello. my girlfriend helped with homework and I got distracted. I am sorry Capricorn.

>Current standings: Strength
>leo, clarity, security
You're doing well in your independence. You attract potential lovers for this reason, do not lose this.

>Outcome: the Chariot
>cancer, sexual dominance, masculinity
If you assert yourself you will find what you are looking for. make the first moves, be sure that your intentions are clear.

>Future: the Moon
>pisces, messy love, muddied waters
Not all romantic exploits end well. be careful. if you find yourself losing your independence in a relationship, it is not the one meant for you.
>>
whoops meant
>>18268306
>>
Alright, I am done for now.

>>18268345
You: Five of Wands (reversed)
Him: The High Priestess
Situation and Circumstances: Four of Pentacles / Death (reversed) / The Emperor
Advice: Ten of Pentacles (reversed)

It seems like you are avoiding a necessary change. There is a certain degree of wanting to take hold of the situation and resist anything that may alter where the relationship currently stands. He seems very open to letting things unfold as they should. You seem to be going in two different directions in regards to what you both want or are getting out of the relationship. Things may be at a point where it may be more advisable to let things fall through, or hold back on any long term commitments.

Though if you really wanted to make things work, I get the feeling that you should try to avoid any sort of negative conflict or change altogether. However, this may not be what is best for the both of you.

>>18268594
You're welcome. I hope things turn out well for you.
>>
>>18268671
Thanks so much!
>>
File: 20161025_034308.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_034308.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>18268444
>Sacrifice: the Magician reversed
>mercury, concentration, focus
if you're looking to have a grand awakening, you're not prioritizing your ideas and goals. this usually comes from trying to focus on too much at once. sacrifice your desire to dabble in allllllll divination and focus your energy on one form.

>Eliminate: Death
>scorpio, change, evolution
You are not developing/practicing older skills enough. you simply cannot overwhelm yourself. Cut out excess near you.

Inspiration: the Fool
uranus, impulsiveness, optimism
it's not all bad to explore. educate yourself and know that this world will welcome you with open arms. you have /x/ and the div community to help you. take simple inspiration anywhere you can find.

those are my three easy steps 2 epiphany

my query is regarding my mother. I'd like to know how she's doing, good or bad
>>
>>18268714

Hello Adrian, are you doing readings? I am a single young male wondering about how my love life will be like in the near future. Will I stay single or I'll find somebody special? You know...

I would love to read a reading from you since you seem to be quite professional. So if you are free... Well, thanks anyway. :)
>>
>>18268714

Would you like to trade m8? I can do either scrying or Tarot.
>>
>>18268665

Interesting. I am quite independent to be honest, the kind of man who never follows trends since I was a kid. Always on my own fighting alone, is interesting that this could help me reach diferent girls. I'm kinda "old-school" when it comes to couples, but I'd be glad to meet a girl that's decent and laughs at my jokes. I really don't ask for much as long as I keep some freedom to go to the gym and see my brothers once in a while I guess.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the reading, I cross fingers I'll be able to meet a girl that's "worth the effort."
>>
>>18268849
Hi, NewHelp! Sorry I fell asleep last night :) If you'd like, give me a throwaway address. I can't guarantee I will have the guts to message, but I will try.
>>
>>18268895

No worries, add me at [email protected] and send me an email so i can add you back :)

I will likely be busy the first half of the day because work, but I will answer as soon as i can!
>>
New Thread:

>>18269112
>>
>>18268671
I fell asleep, thank you for the reading
I'm the controlling part of the relationship and he's more laid back and it's starting to create some troubles
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.