[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 30

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18269112
>>
Where am I headed?
>>
>>18271242
No where

And
Every where at the same

Time
>>
>>18271244
I never move, the universe moves around me.
>>
>>18271244
So what does that mean? How 2 break the cycle of nothing and everything?
>>
>>18271256
score sick trips
>>
>>18271265
in case you didn't see the reading I just did
>>18271270

Let me know what you think
>>
>>18271274

Hey, one reader dissapeared and I have no clue if the other I just replied to, will do my query.

Can you do this spread for me, about a girl named A, whom I just met recently?

2 cards, what she thinks about me

2 cards, if she sees me as a potential romantic partner.

2 cards to know if she is interested (she could see me as a potential partner but not interested at this time)

3 cards for advice, if I should go for ir, or not

Thanks, please no outcomes, and hey, tell me if you wanna trade, I read tarot too
>>
>>18271235
tarot is autistic
>>
>>18271294
Sorry, but I was only doing that reading special because I owed her one.

>9 card read on you gettin' down on it with a QT
Bruv love queries only need 2-4 absolute max. Plus I need a fuckload more info if you want me to do a 9 card read.
>>
>>18271274
I replied my dude
>>18271305
>>
>>18271319
Looks like I played myself.

I haven't listened to Wugazi, but I'm about to now.
>>
>>18271294
Goddamn,,,
I'm up for a challenge.

I'll need:
Your sign
your age
Her age
Her sign if you know it
2 tablespoons of ground cumin,
And the amount of time you've known her
>>
>>18271313

Well, celtic cross spread have 10/10+ cards. Ive done 12+card love spreads in here a few times.

I just carry on with my gut instinct and interpret, without having relevant info...they have called me a good/accurate reader before.
No problem bro, some other time we can trade, I guess.
>>
>>18271336
Eh, sorry for being a cunt. I'm just not feeling readings tonight. Usually I do small ones, I usually only do big reads when I'm in person. It becomes exponentially more complicated for me to judge shit when I can't see the person and actually feel their energy, the more cards there are. Best of luck though.
>>
Ok. When will I meet my soul mate guys?
>>
How do I control a learned baby
>>
>>18271346
can I offer you a live reading? you don't have to reciprocate
>>
>>18271357
How 2 fill my occult?
>>
>>18271357
It would be most unkind and foolish to do such a thing in a community with several occultists. It would likewise by childish, but I'm sure you realize this.
>hopefully
>>
>>18271368
yeah, why not, what do you need?
>>
>>18271374
by live, I mean
not via forum
like via skype yo
>>
>>18271362
What is a learned baby?
>>
>>18271371
I said you want NOT i will.
I'm not that stupid
>>
>>18271371
But wot do u know about his power level??
>>
>>18271379
Shit, if you want. My skype is TheSN.TheSN

I should 100% not be giving that out on 4chan but oh well.
>>
File: 1289649314491.jpg (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1289649314491.jpg
48KB, 200x200px
>>18271294
>9 cards reading
I'm right here and I ain't gonna do it. yw.
>>
>>18271396
This guy gets me.
>>
How do I get into all of the types of readings?
>>
>>18271397
added you! I think. there's more than one theSN
>>
>>18271405
Grab a deck and just start reading for people in this thread, ask for querents. It'll give you some practice. It works a lot better if you can see the person, but when you're a literal hermit like me, going outside to do tarot readings is unlikely.
>>18271409
My pfp is a pic of a shiba inu drinking wine if that helps.
>>
>>18271331

Saggitarius

I have no idea her age or sign, but I guess you will do fine. Just...follow your gut instinct/intuition when interpreting those card combinations :D.

>>18271396
>>18271397

It was probably the way I wrote my query, seems long and tedious. If, on the other hand, had attached a good looking image of the spread, people in general would be more eager to do it I guess :P
>>
>>18271357
Which one was yours?
>>
>>18271418
you're not showing. mine is emotionalchamp .
>>
>>18271294
Is she really that hot? you looks desperate anon..

>>18271299
we are all autistic

>>18271362
ayy lmao
you're living the meme man, you read too much spoopy greentext stories
>>
File: 1293283418500.jpg (51KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1293283418500.jpg
51KB, 500x490px
>>18271405
Try getting a headtrauma from a blunt object. Not sounding sane there right? Luckily there's an easier way;
>search the internet for different sources
>meditate more, talk to your inner stillness
>>
>>18271424

She isnt that hot, but she is a really sweet girl whom I feel can heal me from all those materialistic whores who have rekt me before.

All this reposting comes because nobody wanted to read for me until now, kek. If the new dude does not reply, well...I tried
>>
Can someone control learned babys or just 1 at a time I need to dommanance it but I don't know how
>>
>>18271429
can you do my reading? >>18271138
>>
What's going on should I do it or no?
Leo
Male
>>
>>18271294
>Six of inches
She is sucking Tyrones dick right now, I see.
Shes attractive right mate?

>Five of dicks and sweat
She went into a gangbang party and had tons of fun with tons of guys!!

>The cuck
Its (you)
>>
>>18271448
I laughed, but that was mean anon, remember this is a #safespace and not to hurt anyone's feelies!
>>
>>18271449
;v;
but on the serious note go for it man~
>>
who is doing readings my brothers?
>>
File: 1473024743854.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473024743854.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>18271117
Alright miss. I'll try a relationship cross. I hope that sounds good enough.
>your position: The Empress
Attraction center. You may find people throwing themselves on you.
>your partner's position: 5 of swords
He saw conflict from his rivals. He didn't realize he had chance to win.
>basis: 10 of Cups reversed
You're daydreaming too much about "the one that got away". If you are in a relationship don't ruin it for seeking your dreams unless you don't feel anything towards your current partner.
>present/motive: Ace of Pentacles
You will re-connect. Eventually. Just think positive and mind your own business. Probably you'll get a call.
>future: Ace of Wands
New beginnings and finding new ways of expressing yourself. Your relationship may find new heights if you let it grow.
>>
>>18271464
Funny, I only got the ace of spades over and over again.

Although my deck consists of 19 red jokers and 213 instances of the ace of spades.
>>
>>18271464
Well you actually right, in all the descriptions.
I will invite you to my wedding if that happens :)
>>
bumperoo
>>
>>18271122
>>18271122
Nice dubs.
>What can I hope for in the future relationship wise?
Well... Let's see with a three card spread.
>basis: 2 of Wands reversed
Reach out, you have the potential to enjoy what's coming at you. Just you have to be outgoing instead of hanging out in home. If you are committed that relationship might be the one that you are looking for as well.
>motive: 7 of Wands
If single this card tells you to try something different than your usual haunts. If you realize you're in a vicious circle, take precautions about to break it. If you are always seeing the same places, change your way; if you are silent, speak up. Do something odd but not completely insane.
>future: The Moon reversed
Desperation? It occured me that you are in a relationship already; and it tells you to take a break if needed to. Don't make assumptions, stop blaming. Young people have a clouded head, and old people don't have much time to spare. Don't be in a hurry to start or end anything. Stay calm and knock the door gently.
>>
>>18271514
Could I get a career/future reading?
27/Scorpio
>>
>>18271514
Oo can i get a reading for romance and shit
19/aquarius
>>
>>18271521
>>18271527
I'll read 1 more after that, then I think I can skip the previous thread.

>>18271126
I'll do just one card read, but that's a rather heavy subject and I don't wanna get quoted on that.
>8 of Swords reversed
That's a rather unpleasant card... It talks about "exile" in general. At the same time in general interpretation it talks about accepting the truth. Worrying won't change anything, only realization helps you to move forward. That's what this card emphasizes with the blindfold woman. She's away from home, and moving further boundaries with swords behind him blocking her retreat. It's not despair, it's just inevitable.
>>
>>18271514
Hello, firstly thank you for doing this :D
Can I get a reading on my romantic life? Things area but odd right now. If you need a specific question I can rephrase.
20/capricorn
>>
>>18271544
If you have time a love reading would also be greatly appreciated :)
>>
>>18271294
I'll bite because I feel like poop and doing a different type of reading would cheer me up

>What she thinks about you
4 of Wands & Ace of Wands
Well you two just met and this is crazy, what she thinks about you now is already settled on her mind, she already has a image of you as someone intense, creative and strong character and she is probably enthusiastic around you.

>Potential for romance
4 of Cups & The Moon
4oC says there's a desire in there but a very anxious one, she's probably trying to control it... It's in her subconsciousness already but she may be struggling to accept. Does she have a boyfriend or ended a relationship recently?

>Level of Interest
4 of Disks & 2 of Cups
Man you've got almost all of the 4's here and well... she is into you buddy. She is certain you're a catch and she likes you.

>Advice
9 of Wands, Princess of Swords & 8 of Cups
Strange thing here, the advice seems to tell you to play some mind games, something to shake her up but in a clever way. But let me tell you, it's not a good time to do it now, you may get some progress but you won't get that far. Something from the past needs to be resolved first.

Well this is what I get from the cards, take it with a grain of salt, hope this helps, good luck.
>>
>>18271576

Well, I was not expecting a reading, kek. Thanks....She does not have a boyfriend. I just met her some weeks ago and do not see her often...of course I will have to get to know her better before I invite her out and have some alone time you know. I get why now is not the right time to go full frontal.

My question in here is: the past? Something from the past must be resolved ...did you felt this was regarding her, or me? Which card or combination spoke that to you?

And well...in my very first post I wrote I could trade a reading. If you down for one, let me know. Thanks again, few reading Thoth nowadays...
>>
>>18271138
>Will I ever get over my inhibitions
Reading more books and meditation. You need to do brain activity for getting over it. I suggest solving crosswords and puzzles next to reading books, or simply downloading that app called "Lumosity".
>and depression?
I made an almost full guide there
>>18271298
while answering to another anon

>I have this unconventional fear of darkness
Sleeping at the pitch black darkness have good effects on sleep. Light sources would interrupt your deep sleep-light sleep cycle.

3 cards for suggestion.
>basis: The Judgment
In the end it hardly matters, try new things. New spiritual sights and meditations. At first it wouldn't even appeal for you, but later they would make sense. May be it's about your fear of darkness, step towards your fear.
>motive: The Star reversed
Morning Star... Find something to be thankful for. Share your prayers with others. You can inspire people on the way.
>potential: 3 of Wands
You're growing, and you shouldn't afraid of looking at new horizons as this happens.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mzue5iubaf1rm6w7a.jpg (67KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mzue5iubaf1rm6w7a.jpg
67KB, 480x330px
>>18271607
I saw you in the other thread but was like pic related. Not common for a querent to ask for a specific spread when most of the readers here uses from 3 to 5 cards.

But hell why not, I'm rusty with the tarot and you seemed really interested on this girl. You must be thinking highly of her now, which isn't all that bad, she must have impressed you.

>My question in here is: the past? Something from the past must be resolved ...did you felt this was regarding her, or me? Which card or combination spoke that to you?
The advice part is directed at you,be more rational with her. 8 of Cups means to abandon something unresolved before going any further. But I guess the more you know about her the clearer it will show to you.

And thanks for the offer, what do you need for a reading?
>>
>>18271627

I need your all your credit card numbers and passwords, along with all of your bank accounts.

Just kidding anon. I dont really need anything. I can read from general, to love stuff, advice, occult maybe, you tell me.
>>
>>18271627
Can I offer a trade too, 9?
>>
>>18271649
you still doing readings?
>>
>>18271645
Visa- oh wait
Give me a general if it's not too much senpai, I'm making some decisions and not sure what they would lead me

>>18271649
Sure mate, hit me, query and gender is enough I just don't scry appearances or next partner, everything else is game on. Will take just a while as I'm making breakfast now but I'm around.
>>
>>18271666

With those trips I need a reading from you yo, i am waking up in the middle of the night, it must mean something :^)

I can trade if you like, scrying or Tarot.
>>
>>18271521
>basis: 9 of Cups
Bearer of good news. It talks boldly about your sources and finances. Just remember if it has no income, any amount can dissolve into nothingness.
>motive: 8 of Cups
If you are playing "Les Miserables" because of poor paycheck, you don't have to. Don't let your small salary bound you to something that requires huge efforts. Look before you do the leap of faith, you can work for yourself but making it happen won't be an easy task.
>future: Knight of Swords
Card talks about a "fasttalker", probably a friend will try to snap you out of boring work for a "high risk/high reward" job. Card indicates that you shouldn't trust him.
>>
>>18271666
>>18271678

Query would be

>"¿Can I work this out?"

Male
Cancer
>>
>>18271683
Thank you :)
>>
>/div/ slowly developing into a community of readers who share feedback with one another
Brings a tear to my eye. Keep up the good work /div/!
>>
File: 1451498582513.gif (657KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1451498582513.gif
657KB, 500x648px
Doing three readings since I can't sleep... Anyone interested I will need

>Gender
>Sing
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help.
>>
>>18271666
Situation: Ace of Pentacles

Your highest matter of current concern as of now is money related, I guess? The beginning of something regarding material means, or the need of material means for something.

Challenge: Judgement and 10 of wands.

Extreme burden brought up by something that already happened and its taking its effects. What exactly is it, you must know

Guidance: Chariot and hanged man. Well I can interpret this in 2 ways. First. Stop and loose control for whatever you feel you gotta act upon for a while. Rest, because even if something may feel stagnant, it will be for the better?

Or...stop being martirized from what may be affecting you, and move on....not in a literal sense, but more in the sense of assuring putting your life on the right track, all necesary decisions and such...

Focus: Hermit and King of pentacles.

Being wise in economic/material matters. Find that perfect balance between rationality and intuition and going on that path.. Its all I can get from this....

The hanged man is waiting, stagnant alone...hermit is alone....chariot is taking of matters alone...keywords in this reading maybe. I would take it as if the solution is in your hands and you should not depend on other people, hope it makes sense.

Possible outcome (short term)
6 of pents/ ace of swords.

Something given or received money wise/oportunity related, more likely. The ace brings assurance and tells you to be firm and strong.

There you go. Hope it helps, I get this idea I am not being completely accurate. Hope you can give me some feedback on how it was.
>>
>>18271703
>Female
>David Bowie - Lazarus
>A love reading for me and my LI
>Mellow
>>
>>18271703
Female
Aquarius
Neutral
What will be the outcome of my efforts to better this skill?
>>
>>18271703
Male, Hospice - Epilogue, whats going to happen after I garduate from uni, depressed
>>
>>18271713
>>18271703
Oh if that was sign...scorpio
>>
>>18271666
can I ask for a reading too?
>>
File: 1298405023877.jpg (19KB, 366x274px) Image search: [Google]
1298405023877.jpg
19KB, 366x274px
>>18271662
Sure I am, just sleep deprived and a bit depressed. I'm on drugs, so I can't drink too. I really thrive some vodka now and almost asleep...

>>18271666
I'm cancer zodiac and 29. For the record..

I grew interest in 3 different girls over time including
M; 27, leo. (cruel prankster)
A; 27, aquarius. (desperation queen)
E; 29, capricorn. Stewardess. (confused gal)
Can you tell me anything about them?

Sounded like a chore? then just give me a reading about job and finances.

What's your reading request?
>>
>>18271721
Oh, if that was sign too then it's Libra
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-26-05-42-46.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-26-05-42-46.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>18271713

What an odd relationship i must say. Anyways as to right now you two don't seem in a good position.

While you are actively looking for anything to improve the relationship, you do feel it's not working or at least not in the long run.

Li feels usually pretty secure with you, in a chill way, he/she however might be playing hard to get or thinking to be more emotionally distant.

Huh i think there is a reasoning behind Li's thinking, perhaps there are obstacles in this relationship that Li thinks will not be able to sort out or is cautious about it.

I am not sure about this, but is a travel related?

Hope it helped and would like some feedback, not entirely sure about my interpretation... Perhaps i should try scrying if I get the feedback.

Hope it helped.
>>
Why we are all so sad and always end up posting once again on /x/?
>>
>>18271740

Relatively good community, besides i am not sad... Yet :^(
>>
>>18271744

All my hopes have been destroyed in the most cruel of ways on /div/. But...my spirit has been lifted from the ashes and resurrected plenty of times, too. Pain and laughter, and one of the few places in this shithole site in which people seem somewhat decent. I guess you are right.

Can we still manage to be succesful and somewhat happy, while being stuck in this place? Is it possible?
>>
>>18271717

I se a big tower with a huge clock, the clock seems to have been stuckt at 6:30 since it's not moving. The rest of the scenery is quite plain.

Hmm seems that you will succed but to some extend, let me explain.

The tower was big signifying a succes yet the clock didn't worked, perhaps you had a great start but you are thinking to rely too much on it, or perhaps you are comparing your succes to someone else and hence feeling stuck.

Try to meassure your own progress against your own past and keep at it I suppose.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18271732
>gender
oh... I'm male obviously.

>>18271527
>basis: 8 of wands
I hate this card... Not a good sign, let me tell you that. It says "Stop, drop and roll". In a general meaning, you have to push yourself away from the events that occur. Blow a whistle and mind your own business. Else you may regret that. In the context of love it changes meaning and interpreted as sparks of jealousy.
>motive: The Moon
Depression. Card tells you to take a break from relationship if it requires it. So you two may have some breathing space.
>potential: The Hermit
An old flame sparkling again. If you are committed you may split into different paths but it's only a matter of time to get reunited. Bring your relationship to life again, just both of you have to fix your manners more or less before this happens..
>>
>>18271750

It depends on how you look at life m8. I have been quite stressed by some /div/ stuff, still am. But we are here to help each other and there is nothing bad with that. Sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad anon.

You see it's funny you ask this, kinda gets me thinking of my current dilemmas... But oh well we are all suckers what can i say :^]
>>
>>18271783

Not a problem, I feel like you have this sorted out so i will rather not scry if that's ok.

Wish you luck anon!! And thanks for the feedback
>>
>>18271795
Thank u!
>>
>>18271362
That's a hard question
>>
Will someone do a future reading for me

Male
Gemini

If you need more info ask I'll tell you
>>
>>18271757
>perhaps you are comparing your succes to someone else and hence feeling stuck.

Yes, that is very likely to happen and it's rather present at the moment as well. Thank you for the reading, I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>18271802

Funny how the human mind is always stuck on the past, or in the future...and never in the present.

The moment /x/ will get more readings on present advice on how to get better outcomes and not on the outcome on itself....well..I would love to see that day come.
>>
>>18271294
You will die with your wife and son in a car accident
>>
>>18271721

>Ace of Wands Reversed
>Emperess

Interesting, are you graduating from something art related anon? Well regardless you might be desmotivated for some time but life will reward you if you work for it. Its up to you to accept the present however.

Expect help from your mother or a mother figure.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18271739

Is this app reliable? Which is the name?

I mean, can you get actual results not from etheric energy manifesting through receiving energy through the body and the shuffling of the cards...but from random generated numbers on a computer?
>>
>>18271818

If I manage to get a wife first, that is. Or If I dont kill myself first
>>
>>18271825

I am not the only reader who use it. I shall not give names but probably the best reader around trust it, so I am going with yes.

>Galaxy Tarot

Also it's more of a convince than anything, I have Two decks but I don't carry them everywhere. Cards allow more flexible spreads, App gives more unaltered results.

Cards are better tho
>>
>>18271703
female
snake
Life on mars? - David Bowie
Will the work I am doing with a deity bring any positive results?
Excited
thanks!
>>
>>18271830
Why is everyone getting triggered by your query m8?
>>
Future/Outcome reading if it's alright?

Male, 18.
Scorpio.

Currently met a girl, she's 17 turning 18 soon. It's going well, but have certain insecurities.
Her info:

Aquarius
Blunt, but very nice when you can get her talking and comfortable.

In short, she said she loves talking to me, loves my company and tells me nobody has ever treated her the way I have, in a good way of course.

However, she's ambiguous. She has a LOT of friends, because she comes from a Grammar School and obviously, from my own point of view - a lot of the guys are much better looking than me and I've always stuck with few friends, but we're all a close group so it's simple, drama-free and happier that way. She has "daddy-issues" too. He just occasionally walks out of the house and disappears for 3-4 months. So she told me she wants commitment, but she's scared. And want's a few more dates to decide what she wants to do with me and her.

Here are my 2 questions I would like answered if possible:

- Will this turn out positively as I would like it to turn out?
- How does she see me? (i.e. How well she likes my personality, etc.)

Thank you in advance if anyone does this for me.
>>
>>18271830
Sorry, I do death readings that's why.
>>
>>18271835

Probably because even it was short and simple (look up to the reader who read it), when I wrote it it seemed enormous and tedious. Will post a nice pic instead next time.

>>18271833

Thanks. Will download it to see if it does happens to be somewhat accurate.
>>
>>18271850

Make sure the app you choose let's you selects which cards to draw, automatically given will not work.
>>
>>18271552
>basis: 6 of Cups
Old flame coming from your childhood times? Either that or something you swept under the rug will return to haunt that relationship you had. Something old that you remember as young.

>motive: Knight of Pentacles
You need to reflect upon your responsibilities in the relationship if you don't like headache. Are you really fitting the role of an initiator? Love is not always about sharing a cup of wine.

>potential: 3 of Swords reversed
Looks painful isn't it? Sorrow. Reminds you to bury something old and move along. Of course it would hurt at the first place, but there are many beautiful partners in this world that you can see your own reflection at. You may weep but look ahead and see your own face in the eye of the other.
>>
Well... I'm out to sleep or scripting...
if 9 ever comes back from his breakfast to answer my abysmal questions I'll be back to read that.
>>
Sorry for the delay, I had to finished breakfast and do some house chores.

>>18271678
>>18271687
New Help buddy, I'd love to read for you, you've been such a great help for me in the past, I'm still in debt with you, thanks.

>>"¿Can I work this out?"
>You: 9 of Cups, 10 of Cups & The Chariot
You're feeling quite confident about it, Happiness in the centre would make me guess it's a mater of the heart, either way you're committed to make things work for the best and your heart is filled with the best intentions.

>Current Path: Hanged Man, Prince of Swords & 4 of Disks
There's a turning point you're about to reach soon, new and bold ideas will come to you and that helps to settle your goal with security

>Alt Path: 3 of Swords, Princess of Disks & 3 of Disks
Expect some disruption if changes are made, wasting all the efforts you've done so far.

>Psychological Basis: Star, Queen of Swords & 10 of Disks
Clarity of mind comes to play here, as a reader yourself, you're an intuitive person which helps you to assert the situation better yet try to apply a more rational approach without denying the emotional aspect completely. You can prosper taking in account the well-being of anyone (or anything) involved.

>Karma: 10 of Swords, 2 of Swords & 4 of Swords
Ouch... All swords, seems that peace and truce will only come after some pain I'm afraid. This conflict will be over and brings to the party involved some strength and relief.

Be strong NH, I'm sure you'll make it through, again take my words with a grain of salt. I hope this helps you, man. Best wishes!

>>18271729
go for it, query and gender

>>18271732
I've got you senpai, your reading coming next
>>
>>18271705
>money related
It is... I'm sick of being a NEET

>Extreme burden brought up by something that already happened and its taking its effects
Yep, family issues basically

>Stop and loose control for whatever you feel you gotta act upon for a while. Rest
I don't like to admit but ya, I'm a control freak, can't rest until I see stuff back in place.

>Being wise in economic/material matters
Since, I'm stuck, I'm saving as much as I can, I guess I have to seek for an alternative income though I wish I had a stable job right now.

>Something given or received money wise/oportunity
Hope it's me winning the lottery kek, gonna scry some numbers :P

Yes you're right on the money here (no pun intended) thank you very much and sorry for the delay. Wish you a good day and good luck!

>>18271859
Oh sorry mate, just caught up in some daily stuff, but no worries you don't have to read for me but I'll leave the reading here so you can catch up later senpai.
>>
>>18271889
>go for it, query and gender
thank you very much for doing this :)

female
will my recent evocation and workings bring the results I desire?
>>
>>18271841
Thats not what the palm of my hand says...Sorry, either trolling or serious, you fail, kek

>>18271896
Gotta move and look for a job then 9, maybe thats what the chariot suggests...good luck to you too
>>
>>18271732
>>18271859
>M: 8 of Cups, Devil, Ace of Wands
Oh man you're right when you said she's a cruel prankster. I see nothing too deep going on with her or lasting at first. Still some fun time without much worries, a passion that burns fast.

>A: 2 of Disks, Art, 4 of Cups
This one seems to be more flexible, probably will adapt the ups and downs after some time trying to adjust herself to please you... This is actually a red flag to me... Now I wonder if she's bipolar/borderliner

>E: 5 of Swords, 7 of Disks & 7 of Cups
One word: NOPE
You will find out soon this girl is trouble, all your efforts with her will go for nothing or at least disappointing. Eventually you'll see the illusions you had being broken

Like I always say, please take it with a grain of salt, things may change for the best later. I hope it has helped you somehow and sorry for the delay. Hope you have a nice sleep.

>>18271900
>will my recent evocation and workings bring the results I desire?
I'm running out of juice here so I'll do a quickie one for you ok?

>Knight of Swords, Prince of Swords & 6 of Swords
Wow the Swords are out today... something is in the air today. Knight and Prince out makes me think something will come fast. Bring you enlightenment in a sharp and direct way. You'll put through the challenge and succeed. Good luck.

>>18271902
Been doing that, but with a sick relative at home I'm a wee tied up, I hope I can come around soon. Thank you.
>>
>>18271942
>I'm running out of juice here so I'll do a quickie one for you ok?

thank you very much I do appreciate your kindness <3

>Bring you enlightenment in a sharp and direct way. You'll put through the challenge and succeed. Good luck.

This is def some good news! I am glad the results will be good. Thank you very much for this reading.
>>
>>18271822
Not an arts student, but how I apply it is definitely part of the arts.
I have been demotivated for several months now, trying my best to get that big break.
Many thanks for the reading, but may I ask more about this mother figure?
>>
>>18271889

Thanks a lot for the reading, quite fitting, you are pretty good!

>Your heart is filled with the best intentions

This is true. I kinda needed it to hear it tho, so thanks!

>Its a matter of the heart

C'est la vie...

>Current path

Nice

>Alt path

I have been always walking on thin ice... I hope i don't break it.

>Psycological basics

Not the first one to tell me i should put logic before intuition/emotions. Kinda hard looking at so many sings and feeling so many things, but i will try. Also, taking care of other people is the main objective, So bravo! Right on the money

>Karma

Didn't expected any less, Sadly. Yet we grow from adversity.

Thank you very much this helps a lot to bring some clarity to my mind. I Hope you have a great day.
>>
>>18271999
hey newhelp stop testing everyone :)
>>
File: 5468412355.jpg (74KB, 934x625px) Image search: [Google]
5468412355.jpg
74KB, 934x625px
>>18271999
NewHelp are you taking queries?
>>
>>18271889
hi... not them.. but i am interested in having a reading done too.. thanks

future love reading for after i move? female
>>
>>18271979

I'll give you a more extended reading in a few minutes m8, hope i can help!
>>
>>18272009

I am most definitely not testing people, I am just that nice :^)

>>18272012

Soon, depends how morning goes, probably in the afternoon tho

>Those nines answering a query from 9 taged to a post with 6 trips

Shincronizity is at it i see.
>>
>>18271979

I think it relates to your parents since The Emperor was the advice card, the Emperess being on the previous reading, you can see my logic behind this.

Regardless, for the time being all options are going to be undesirable from the beginning, so get new options! You would benefit by building some structure in your life, don't assume the outcome before trying, jus do it friend. Major Arcanas indicate that you will do great if you actively try.

You can't build the roof without the house first to support it, so get at it anon. Hope it helped.
>>
>>18271953
Sorry if wasn't too much of help, wish I had done a better reading for you, still hope everything goes well, let me know if you need more.

>>18271999
>Thanks a lot for the reading, quite fitting, you are pretty good!
Thank you for the feedback my friend, it really made my day as I wasn't doing so well earlier... Always a pleasure to help, seems it's advising you to take more of a rational approach to an emotional cause. Dealing with too many swords is almost impossible to leave without any cut but it's a positive outcome as the healing follows...

Best wishes and you can poke me for a reading anytime. Have a great day.

>>18272015
Sorry dear, I'm not reading atm, maybe later

>>18272032
>>Those nines answering a query from 9 taged to a post with 6 trips
It's happening!
>>
>>18271429
Oh. I did had a headtrauma some years ago, falling of my rooftop by a skylight, I don't remember three days of my life and I woke up at the hospital (it was an cerebral hemorrhage and a slight skull fracture). My parents took me there, but I read runes and developing my paganism path.

Honestly I haven't really related one thing with another bc all my life I have been interested in the paranormal and the occult, what kind of relation can it have?

Oh, no sequels.
>>
>>18272352
oh, sorry for all the mispelling, I didn't reviewed it before posting it, english is not my first language, I was kind of shocked lol.
>>
File: geomancer_by_vesner-d823ct3.jpg (192KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
geomancer_by_vesner-d823ct3.jpg
192KB, 894x894px
Well Hello, It's been some time.
I combine Tarot & Oracle cards along with Energy reading to get intuitive advice on a subject of your choosing - General advice is an option too :3

All I need is -

.Your concern / Question
.Your Gender
.A colour
.An Animal you feel represents you right now

Would love a reading in return, however I'm just happy to help until I'm tired :)
Lovelovelove, QoW :3
>>
>>18272360

Columbia, dual majoring in applied math and physics, is the best way forward for me?
Male
White
Black fox, because the unique have to be crafty to survive
>>
>>18272360
>>18272362

Also I'd be happy to read you back. I'm better at tarot than other stuff.
>>
>>18272360
Will "T"(male) and I "C"(female)be in a new relationship?
Bloody red
Cat
Can you answer queries of time?
>>
>>18272360
General please, I need some guidance on where I should put my focus on to improve my life
Female
Pink
Wolf
>>
>>18272360
Next gf/love
Male
Orange
Tiger
>>
>>18272360

Will I get what I deserve in the next few months?
Male
White
Turtle
>>
>>18272362
I get a sense of urgency and tension within the question - I don't know if you're rushing yourself with this or you have a more "serious" energy compared to me :D
You're very very bright but you may be expecting too much of yourself - You are smart enough to do both however it will be mentally draining to balance both courses at the same time.
Tackling the subject one at a time will be best. With them both being such interesting subjects and the amount of esoteric knowledge that tie in to each, it would be wise to take it one step at a time to absorb the most from it.

You have plenty of time, there's no rush, there's still years left until what you're supposed to do comes in to being - I want to say something about creating Free Energy but that's all I get for now.

Long story short; Take your time, There's no rush, Complete one and then the other.

And ah thankyou - Kinda wanna know when I'm going to meet somebody to love :) Getting a lil lonely up in here :D
>>
>>18272360
Will I get a job till the end of this year?
Female
Lilac
Raccoon
>>
>>18272367
I sense aggression toward it, maybe territorial towards new lover.
Are you in a rush to make it happen?

I feel as though either yourself or Will may still have old wounds from a past lover that need healing. There is a love waiting to bloom but someone isn't dropping their walls and showing vulnerability just yet (hurt from past lover or maybe a parent)

Be patient, soften yourself and be the beacon of love and warmth through the winter times. Don't let yourself get wrapped up in labels and "officiality" - right now just love what is and allow it to bloom itself.

Like a flower, it will open in it's own time :]
Be kind to yourself and to him, and perhaps lead by example; You drop your walls and show vulnerability and you will get a nice surprise :)
>>
>>18272394

Thank you very much for the read. And yes, free energy is up there on my list of things that I need to get done. I'll have to pace out my coursework carefully.

Let me do your reading now.

The cards say that the main issue on the table, as far as I can tell, seems to be judgement. You're going to be applying harsh judgement to potential suitors in the future. While you should keep an open mind there is no problem with being discerning. The general gist of the cards is that while you ought to be discerning, you need to weigh positive and negative against one another.

Your last card was The Devil, which makes me believe that you'll ultimately choose to take the good with the bad, but only after you've weeded out the ones that are more bad than good.
>>
>>18272368

Creative outlet, Painting or writing will serve you well right now :)
>>
>>18272413
Thank you, it's been some time I've done some art, I was actually considering retaking drawing lessons from the beginning.
>>
>>18272403
So that's a yes, right??
Aaawww well yes I'm giving time being patient.

Thank you
>>
>>18272360
Hello,
I need a love reading. I just want some one to love anon, can't seem to find them.
Im a male.
Purple
Beaver come to my mind, don't know why.

I can read for you, what is your query? I'd also like to know your approx age and sun sign.

Thank you!
>>
>>18272360
Should I be making an effort to fix relations with Y?
Female
Blue
Panda
>>
>>18272360
can i have a reading on my next significant other please (is it someone already in my life?)
female
i like green, whats your favorite?
cat, because im trying to get a cat from a friend as an emotional support animal
>>
Well this died suddenly.
>>
>>18272360
hello dear, I assume you're too tired now, but if it turns out to not be the case I'd really appreciate a reading on how my love life will work out in the longer term. if you're fed up with all the love readings, just a general read would be very appreciated too.
I am a female, the colour is teal, and the animal is a squirrel. I'm afraid I can't give you a reading back in return yet, but I'm hoping to start learning soon and you'd always be welcome to call in a favour from me - I'll remember your name. :]
>>
File: 1476068257332.png (39KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
1476068257332.png
39KB, 600x389px
>>18271942
Thanks for the read. I'd like to give you a reading back. Now I'm awake, drop your query. I'll be watching this thread from time to time.

>Still some fun time without much worries, a passion that burns fast.
That's what I fear. She's surrounded by protective family members who are police officers and she's distant to everyone and spoiled as well. A fast burning passion or quick sex (I think devil and ace of wands kinda means it also) isn't what I seek sadly.

>This is actually a red flag to me
She's hot and has a good heart. Not a good combination if you ask me. I had to reject her because she seemed too childish, back few years. She's desperate because everyone seeks sex from her, nothing too committed ever happens and not everyone is mindful about her psychology.

>Eventually you'll see the illusions you had being broken
Sure she lied a few times to take my attention... I asked something ridiculous to her and that triggered her to burn bridges. Sweet girl tho'. I did a few spreads about her and it was rather uplifting with Hierophant and High Priestess.
>>
http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/books/

More organised & needs more categories/books.

Enjoy the Astrology, Palmistry & Cartomancy sections.
>>
Did Queen of Wands die? That is very depressing.
>>
>>18272360
Hey, if you're still around I would love a reading.

-This girl and I met a while ago and instantly started fucking then spiraling into a more and more intimate and unlabed relationship. A few days ago we had the talk where we decided to be "just friends" but deep down I know I still have feelings for her and at some point I wanna try and have something real with her. I just want advice...
-Male
-Blue
-Octopus

Thank you!!!
>>
>>18272518
Thanks for the feedback, this is actually the first time I used the tarot for this kind of reading. I'm new to Thoth, but I'm glad if it some made sense at least. I appreciate your offer, but I'm good now, thank you very much. Feel free to query me anytime if you need a follow up, best wishes.
>>
>>18272360
Just some general advice
Male
Orange
Fox
>>
File: 1458340268193.jpg (47KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1458340268193.jpg
47KB, 500x625px
Anyone want a reading?

Give me genders of everyone involved in the question, the query itself, and please do make sure to word it nicely so I understand what you exactly want. It means that instead of ''x reading pls'' I want to have something more specific, like ''future x reading'' or ''past x reading''.

Today is a choice between Rider-Waite and scrying. I'm rusty at the former, so don't ask anything serious for that.
>>
>>18272632
Male
Future love reading
>>
>>18272632
next s/o reading, are they someone i already know also?
im female
>>
>>18272632
cliché as fuck and it looks like I'm not the only one, but could you look into my love life in the future in the longer term - a year or two, that kind of deal? I'm a female who was interested in both females and males, but I'm not actually sure anymore. any sort of guidance or idea of what to expect would be good. I'm fine with whichever method you'd like, but I'm a bit more interested in scrying.
>>
>>18272632
What is the next person Im going to hacve sex with like, will it happen soon?
>>
>>18272632
Alright then, I'll give you something non-important, for your tarot deck.

I'm a male, and I'm sending a female a gift. Can you pull just a couple of cards on the endeavor?
>>
>>18272632

I'm male, she's female

What is to come with Rosalynn and myself?
>>
File: 1477340303552.png (107KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1477340303552.png
107KB, 500x294px
>>18272632
Male
General future reading, please.
>>
Alright, I probably forgot to mention a thing or two.

Queries like >>18272645 are not going to be read. >>18272639 well, I'll read this one, but don't ask me about next gf/bf or anything along the lines of that. The rest are so far good to go.
>>
>>18272632
Female
Please tell me whether I will make significant friends at all? I'm so lonely and my roommates are awful.
Use whatever method you seem appropriate.
>>
>>18272632
who will I become? (future)
im male
>>
>>18272653

Wash your penis.
>>
>>18272632
This is gonna sound odd, and it is, but bear with me. Some of you readers take some energy from querents, right? As a small way of connecting, or payment, or something like that?
Can you take some from me? I don't have a query, but I need to go to sleep soon and have way too much. So, siphon off a little from me?
I mean, you can give general reading or love reading or whatever if you feel compelled to, but it's more the energy thing please.
>>
>>18272645
It'll be me.
>>
Oh, and please specify what method you want. I don't know if you people want something more substantial like cards, even if I'm rusty with them, or if you just want me to scry.

>>18272635
I see a person of high authority, a crown on top of his head, with a torch held in his right hand. He seems to be standing in a temple of sorts, waiting for someone to appear. I see a man run up the stairs and towards this king of sorts, and for a split second I see the visual of a female instead of the male runner. He takes the torch, turns around and goes back down the stairs, as if this was some kind of an olympic tournament. The king stands where he stood, putting his two hands onto a cane of sorts, waiting.

You don't seem to be in a position, or at least you won't be, in regards of pursuing love. You'll be doing other things, and even then, it will simply involve waiting and having someone appear, and then go away, and then wait more. Nothing much will happen, it seems.

>>18272639
A shaky white bridge, leading towards a white castle isolated from the world around. There is a woman approaching the one end of the bridge, and she seems a bit shy or uncertain as to how to proceed. After all, the bridge is shaking so much, she will definitely not hold her ground on something like that. There is a man on the other side, and he seems to be rather friendly enough. He stops the bridge from shaking, and this allows the girl to pass.

I pay close attention to the man, and I am not certain if it's just this person, or if this person is leading towards someone else. However, he seems to carry that look of a black-skinned male; bald, fit, seemingly not thinking much about his own apparel. Friendly enough, yes, and civil enough. I am not one for literal appearances, but look for someone who seems to be somewhat of a person who takes care of themselves, and they don't seem to be afraid of showing what kind of a person they are. Friendly, definitely.
>>
>>18272632
How's my "relationship" or bond to the paranormal?
Can i improve it?
Male
>>
File: earth-and-moon.png (150KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
earth-and-moon.png
150KB, 700x700px
>>18272632
I would love a reading, thanks for offering.

I'm a male, and I'm the only one involved in this query. You still do mindscapes? If not, some kind of a scry on mental well being seems apt.
If you need a name to hold me in, you can use "Hypno" for now.
>>
>>18272672
Scry please.
>>
>>18272632
Should I make a move on D? or does he just see me as a friend? female and male
>>
>>18272632
Female
Future love reading
>>
>>18272632
>http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
male
future academic reading
>>
>>18272668
>>18272635
Okay, sounds depressing but it mames sense in context, thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 752x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 752x1334px
>>18272632
Female 23 libra
Scry please
Can u tell me anything about my relationship w the spirits that are attached to me
Most spirits are male I believe that watch over me and the one that helps me read is female I think but idk
>>
>>18272668
>black-skinned male
this is probably the person I had in mind, not really bald but fit and friendly also...interesting, thanks much
>>
>>18272632
How are things with n going to end up? female +male
>>
>>18272632

I was wondering if I could get a scrying read?

My query: >>18272572
Thanks!!
>>
>>18272685
*Makes
>>
>>18272640
You know what, I'll scry, since I seem to be doing it more so nowadays anyway.

I see a heart with many, many small holes in the lower parts, it pumping and releasing a lot of blood through the holes. At first it reminded me of those images of photoshopped holes in objects like humans or common household objects to trigger a specific kind of a phobia. It keeps letting out voluminous amounts of blood, until I see some kind of a while foam or a liquid fill up the heart, stopping the flow.

Other images seem to revolve around a bee being captured by some kind of a man. I can only see a blue jacket or a shirt; I cannot see the face. This man has some kind of an object, and he slowly starts to rip off parts from the bee, until I see a ghostly pale miniature of a woman. And then he starts to rip off her clothes. Slowly. Trying to rip her apart, little by little, and I can almost feel the intensity of his grin without even seeing anything. She feels so small and tiny compared to this large man, this presence...

I would say be warned; there's perhaps going to be something of a person later on that may be interested in you, but I do not think it's going to be anything pleasant. You're going to likely experience the metaphorical version of being picked apart for someone's amusement. In time, if you have any heartpains or trouble, they should heal up, but eh... just keep an eye out, alright?

>>18272688
Close enough then. Good luck.

>>18272685
No problem.
>>
>>18272632
Me: Male
Gemini
Green

Girl: Female

Do i have any chance with her?

Or future love reading idk what's better to you.
>>
>>18272711
oh, fuck. of course it's a bee.
thank you very much for your time and energy. I'll try to take care. (also, I think it's called trypophobia, if you're interested.)
>>
>>18272646
The Chariot reversed, The Hanged Man, The Star reversed, Queen of Swords reversed, Knight of Cups.

My oh my, you consider this to be quite an important thing, don't you? I would say that this is likely something that will not go well, or at least it will bring about a bout of immobility in regards of this girl, and perhaps will make things less hopeful or overall, less pleasant. There's some kind of a stunted movement in regards of all of this; are you doing this out of hope that this will move things along?

I would say that you should not consider doing this just yet, or at least don't do it with any strong emotional attachment or feelings. I would almost say to leave the girl be and let her be her Queen of Swords, because for now being her Knight is not the way to go.

>>18272652
A small pool of liquid yellow in a forest that does not seem to be all too friendly or inviting. There's a bit of clarity and light around, but up further away I see only darkness and lurking shadows, observing. Out of this strange pool, to my honest surprise, I see a condom inflate itself to almost human-sized height. It falls onto the forest grass, and it seems to start rolling back and forth, akin to an inviting manner. What is it trying to attract though? There's nobody around.

Soon, something in the distance catches my eye. An incoming shadow. A dark creature. Something that one should not ever encounter in a dark alley or anywhere by themselves or even with anyone around. It attacks, and suddenly, I see nothing more.

Lad, I... I would suggest to be careful with how you go about with this girl. Either you're getting yourself in trouble, [either way you're getting yourself in trouble], or you should cut any ideas of trying to fuck her or invite her to do more serious things. It's not going to end well. Not in any way, shape or form.

>>18272735
I forgot the proper term for it, thank you. Good luck~
>>
>>18272632
Female
Scrying
What is my special connection with D?
>>
>>18272632
There's this girl I'm dating, but she's sending me mixed signals. If you still have energy by the time you get here, I would appreciate it. If not, it's not a big deal, I'll figure something out.
>>
>>18272632
>18272632
is my dads spirit around, what is his state? whether it be where he is or how or if he even exists anymore. male obviously. thank you
>>
>>18272645
oh shoot, if i can change this that would be appreciated, if not i do understand, i had my chance. could i have a love reading for this upcoming year? (from now up until this time next year, just to claify)
>>
>>18272742
>are you doing this out of hope that this will move things along?
No, things are going well enough, I just thought this might be a nice thing, but she's finicky when it comes to gifts and gift giving.

Thank you for your words and kindess.
>>
>>18272632
Female. I know they read it but why didn't he respond to my email? What was the reaction to it? This is not romantic. Inb4 laffing, Scrying preferred
>>
>>18272681
Scry pls, I want to see if my relationship with him (I'm female) will be formal as gf and bf?
>>
>>18272632
What's going to happen to me this year?
female
>>
>>18272632
If you're still doing readings
How next weekend going to be for me?
>>
I am *not* going to get to all of you people, so I may just do two or three more readings and be done for tonight. There's just too many of you, and I did not intend to read for too long either.

>>18272653
I'll do cards for this, because I am not scrying generals of any kind in any way shape or form.

Judgement reversed, King of Cups, Strength reversed. Two of Wands, The Emperor. The Sun reversed and the Devil.

It seems that this future general is mostly about the importance of instability that may be in your life, and that you need to focus on obtaining the qualities of the King of Cups; a man who is wise, in tune with his emotions, and sits in complete balance and does not mind what's happening around him; he will come to a solution and a decision either way. It may feel that you are losing strength or perhaps general stability, or in other words ''a grip on your life or yourself''.

There may be times where you're simply going to be out of energy and feel either constrained or wanting to just go towards the paths of excess, be it having too much of a grip on yourself and what's happening around you, or simply not caring. Becoming a devil, doing whatever, but in this case, that whatever is perhaps not the best thing to do.

You need to find some kind of a general focus, or perhaps even the motivation to bring up any energy that you have, collect it into a ball and put it to focus, towards a goal, towards something that you can work towards. Or, going by the other cards, I could say that you simply need to put yourself together and get in balance, and not just have everything and anything happening for the sake of happening, be it this or that, without caring if it's balanced out or not. Don't be too hard upon yourself, or be too straight-forward and tunnel visioned. That's not going to do you any justice.
>>
>>18272755
Ah, I see. Either way, it seems like it may just not be too much of a good idea, but it really depends on what you're gifting. If it's just a small thing, then I don't see a problem, but if it comes through as valuable or anything too much... well, she may just become very odd about it. I know that I'm the same way myself.

Well, you know her better. Be the judge on this one; I'm just reading my playing cards that act as tarot.
>>
Air query...

What do I need most right now?

Male Scorpio 23
>>
>>18272632
I'm female, my fiance is male.
We're struggling to get pregnant. A reading on the possibility of getting pregnant would be great. Tarot or scrying, whichever you think would be best.
>>
>>18272791
It would be a diamond ring. Just kidding. I remembered something she said off hand a small while ago, and wrote it down to gift to her later. It's a small thing, it's more of the "i know you were wanting some socks and were too lazy to go get your own" kind of thing.
>>
>>18272655
Five of Pentacles, The Moon, Four of Cups, Judgement reversed, Two of Wands, The Tower reversed.

Oh, you're definitely feeling like an outsider of some kind. Or at least you're going through this period of time where you really want to leave your location just because of your roommates, and overall... not exactly the most pleasant position to be in.

I would say that there's introspection that needs to be done. You need to look at yourself. The Moon goes hand in hand with the reversed Judgement, leading me to think that there's something about you that needs to be changed. Perhaps your values, perhaps what you consider to be a friend, I am not so certain as to what it could exactly be the case.

Then again, I look at the other card sitting there, Four of Cups, and it just makes me wonder if you're just actually putting yourself in positions where you can't find friends, or you don't seek them out, or you simply want friendship and there's perhaps people extending it to you, but you're not wanting or willing to take it. Perhaps you're looking and putting too much value on ''significant'' and ignoring the smaller things that you need to do before you'll get to that point?

The future will definitely change things up for you in regards of that, but it's probably a good idea to just flow with the flow as to what will happen. Perhaps you're going to be thrown in a position where you're going to be forced to socialize with people you won't enjoy. Given an opportunity to interact and perhaps build friendships. Giving people a chance.

I don't know. This reading definitely drained me quite a bit. I don't think I'll be able to get to anyone after this one, I'll have to apologize.

>>18272815
So it shouldn't be too bad then. Go ahead. She may just appreciate it, as long as it's nothing too excessive, as I said.

Sorry to those yet again that I can't get to; I didn't expect so many people in the first place. Good day to you all.
>>
>>18272665
As much as I would like to do it, and I occasionally do by accident, I would have refused this if I had noticed it some hour or so ago. The reason why is because it's way past 10 pm here and I don't want too much energy on hand myself. It's late.

I appreciate the offer, and I would suggest giving it or focusing it on someone who seems to be down in the thread next time. I'm sorry I didn't get to you or respond to you sooner; I hope the sleep isn't going to be too difficult for you.
>>
>>18272829
Yeah, ever heard of Monachopsis? Thanks I try and talk to people on my course as much as my social anxiety lets me, but we'll see, it's still early days. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18272632
>roder
>male
am i going to move out?
>>
>>18272788
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18272742

Haha. Rosalynn is pretty troubled/troublesome, has been for a while. Doesn't surprise me.
>>
My husband says he's conflicted about coming home and going to counselling, and that he still cares for me. I'm getting so many mixed messages. What should I expect in the coming weeks?
>>
>>18272871
>doesn't want to come home to you
>doesn't want to go to counseling

You should expect a terrible time, lots of emotional issues, and an inevitable breakdown of your marriage, potentially due to cheating.
>>
>>18272880
9 of Swords, 10 of Swords, and 7 of Swords?
>>
>>18272832

Heya Io! glad to see you around.
>>
>>18272880
He'll say he wants to, then acts unsure. He's also made an effort to see me and ensure I'm taken care of. Does that change anything?
>>
>>18272901
Probably means he loves you, but is having his own internal stuff going on, and is making an effort to ensure that at least his role of fiscally supporting you as your husband continues.

Depressed, unsure about things, guilt, all of these are options, but he may not be in the best of places right now.

...alternatively, he may just be worried about something, and does love you, and wants to make sure you're alright just in case something happens to him.

I could go on, but you get the idea.
"I might not always be around, but I want her to be good no matter what happens to me" is the general mindset for this.
>>
I guess I will namefag. I am offering Lenormand readings for an hour and a half.

>What is Lenormand?
A form of cartomancy. Read all about it here:http://www.cafelenormand.com/

>Hey, your readings are harsh. That's not cool!
Lenormand IS harsh. It gives blunt answers and gets to the point quickly. Tarot does not.

Any takers?
>>
>>18272973
What does X wish was different about our situation?
>>
>>18272973
What info do you need?
>>
>>18272973
Can you tell me about next weekend? How it will go for me?
>>
>>18272973
Male
Do you see anything happening between me and F?
F is a female.
>>
>>18272978
Shit, I forgot to mention that I need specific questions.
>name
>gender
>and specific question

You can use the person's initials or a psuedonym for yourself and the person if need be.
>>
>>18272973
I would love a pregnancy reading. Harsh is perfectly fine.

My fiance and I have been trying to conceive since February, and I'm still not knocked up.
>>
>>18272987
What names do you two want to go by? It makes it easier for me.
>>
>>18272987
My name is Amanda, gender is female.

Question: Will I be able to get pregnant soon? / What do I need to do to get pregnant?
>>
>>18272985
Ok,
milly/female
>>
>>18272973
What do you see between me and E?
E is a female. Do i have a chance with her?
>>
>>18272990
My name is Amanda, fiance is Alex.
>>
>>18272973
Will i find work soo?
>>
>>18272983
>>18272985
Medusa
Female
>>
>>18272998
Call me C.
I'm male.
>>
>>18273003
Soon*

Liz female Pisces sun cap moon
>>
>>18272985
C
Female
, I want to see if my relationship with A (male) will be formal as gf and bf, what blocking us?
>>
>>18272985

SB
Male
Should I go for this job, or focus on something else entirely?
>>
>>18272985
Emma
Female
Can u tell me about my next relationship
>>
>>18272985
>digo
>male
will i move out from where i am living?
>>
>>18272985
>Pedro
>Male
>What should i do about my relashionship with M?
>>
>>18272901
>>18272932
Or it just means he's trying to fulfill that role but doesn't really care solely because he feels obligated.

The best course is to talk to him about it, if he's not even going to open up and talk and communicate, then what is the point of a relationship, especially one built on marriage?
>>18272973
Sure I'll take a love reading, potentially what my next girlfriend will be like and when I'll first meet her.
Geoff
Male
>>
File: IMG-20161005-WA0011.jpg (117KB, 511x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161005-WA0011.jpg
117KB, 511x768px
>>18272985
Siddharth
Male
Financial and love reading please good sir.
>>
>>18272973
>>18273029

Thank you.
>>
>>18272991
Book/Lillies
Something is stopping you from becoming pregnant.

Fuck, this calls for a 5 card reading
Anchor/Coffin(Stork) Birds/House
Stork is the signifier of your situation. You want to become pregnant, but have not. Anchor/Coffin may signify that you have a health issue that is preventing the pregnancy to happen at the present moment. I am unaware if you have gone to a doctor yet, but Birds/House signifies that you have to wait a little longer to have a baby. Once you are secure in your health, you may succeed.

Jeez, this is a hard reading. There are so many factors here involved with the problem you are facing.
>>
>>18273029
Heart/Book

Yes you are! But you have to figure out where you are going. Do you know where yet?
>>
>>18273020
What job exactly?
>>
>>18273064

Cutting meat
>>
>>18273061
No, are you sure about that?
>>
>>18272993
>>18272978
>>18272985
I'm here
>>
>>18272985
R
Male
Do i have "potential" for my current goals?
>>
>>18272985
Mina
Female
Should I get in touch with N again? Will it be a good thing?
>>
>>18272984
>>18272985
Call me C
>>
File: 379421-satyr.jpg (292KB, 1600x1169px) Image search: [Google]
379421-satyr.jpg
292KB, 1600x1169px
>>18273015
Bear/Cross

If you do get into a committed relationship, it's going to have a lot of trials and tribulations if it hasn't already. One of you is not seeing this relationship as ever becoming serious, and is not putting forth the work into doing so.
>>
>>18272998
I'm here OP
>>
>>18272985
seth
male
will I get accepted to my dream college?
>>
>>18273069
I can redraw. We already know that you are going to move.

Tower/Heart
You are going somewhere in a rural area, but you are going to be happy with it. However, if a rural area was not what you are looking for, you are definitely going to be moving to someplace better than where you are at now. I can't really give you more info than that.
>>
>>18273096
Thank you very much!
>>
File: Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 7.png (56KB, 678x474px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 7.png
56KB, 678x474px
Please give me a reading/help me interpret this

Thanks!
>>
>>18273050
Thank you so much. I actually have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which can make it difficult to get pregnant. I'm currently trying to get it under control to increase my fertility.

This is actually reassuring, and drives me too keep doing what I need to do.

Thank you.
>>
Male

Am I bi?
>>
File: 93_Hecate_2014.jpg (43KB, 425x672px) Image search: [Google]
93_Hecate_2014.jpg
43KB, 425x672px
>>18273068
>Should S be a butcher?
That is what I am going with

Clover/Letter
Da fuq?

Third card to clarify: Rider
.........I think you have an awaiting opportunity in an office-type of job. The Letter card stands for documents and messages. Are there other jobs not related to meat that you were going to pursue?
>>
>>18273123

Yeah one for like 25 an hour as an IT guy. 60 hours a week or some shit. But I have to get my a+ first cause I put it on my resume
>>
>>18273080

What's the worst it could happen? :(
>>
File: wisdom-of-the-ages.jpg (68KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom-of-the-ages.jpg
68KB, 461x700px
Last reading I am doing. I will be back to do a few more. I am starting to like doing this.

>>18273093
Lillies/Sun
I am getting a yes answer from this. If you do get accepted, you need to act mature and not stress out over the work that is waiting for you. I am getting the feeling that you want to go to a tough and prestigious college.
>>
>>18273134
Maybe you should work cutting meat as you are getting A++? And then upgrade the job! I think that is a fair deal.
>>
>>18273145
You know you skipped around a bit right?
>>
>>18273144

It's fine either way, not judging.
>>
>>18273154
Yes, a lot of people actually posted some Tarot-style questions that I can't tackle.

I will be back in a bit though. I need to exercise the body after exercising the spirit and mind.
>>
>>18273144
I don't know how they will react and if it's a good thing to rekindle the friendship or just move on for good
>>
>>18272985
name: katie
question: am i pregnant? i'm not in a position to be and i don't want kids. and despite taking all precautions and having a period last month, i'm quite late on my period this month so my GAD is freaking me out.

blunt answers are fine with me.
>>
>>18273161
I don't particularly see the difference personally. I mean questions are questions, you said yours just answers them more bluntly and to the point. That should apply to all questions regardless.
>>
>>18273116

Maybe I should elaborate

Dated wimminz until 22 then dated a pretty cool guy for a few months but broke it off as he was sketchy sometimes but it leaves me questioning every day
>>
>>18273165
1. You're underage, next time you post say you're 18.
2. Just go take a pregnancy test.
>>
>>18273173

do you like both penis and vagina? if you answered yes, you might be bi.

>>18273165

??? just take a pregnancy test somehow. stress can also make your period late btw
>>
>>18273180

I dunno if I like the peen cause I've not played with one, just topped for that one guy

Thanks based common-sense reader
>>
>>18272985
C, E.
Male, Female.
Do me (C) and E are going to have any kind of romantic relationship if i try talking to her?
>>
>>18272985
M
Female
Will I be alone the rest of these two years, or will I make friends at some point?
>>
>>18273183

well now is the time to find out. sometimes a little common sense is what this thread needs :^)
>>
>>18273173
>dated a man
>dated a girl
>had sex with a man
>had sex with a girl

I don't know, you tell me if you're bi or not. Most straight dudes aren't just like "Yeah lemme date a dude and fuck him".
>>
File: 1477499458270.jpg (53KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
1477499458270.jpg
53KB, 443x443px
>tfw you dont get a reading.
Fuck it, I need to become a reader.
>>
>>18273200
Reading for yourself doesn't usually work out. I remember the early days of /div/'s when readers came in and cleaned up the backlog instead of just making new posts that had 20 replies in 2 minutes, despite some of those queries having been in the thread since the start waiting on a reading.
>>
>>18273197

Pretty sure I'm not straight lol. Just confused between bi and gay
>>
>>18273209
Did you enjoy fucking and being with women as well as dudes? Then you're bi. If you only enjoyed fucking and being with a dude, then you're gay.
>>
File: 1477517312134.jpg (130KB, 616x572px) Image search: [Google]
1477517312134.jpg
130KB, 616x572px
>>18273203
Reading for myself it's not part of my plan.
I just want to answer all the ones i can, i dont want anyone to be "ignored".
>>
>>18273212

Strange as it sounds I lack much arousal at the notion of either one, but can perform either way. I've never had that "straight look" either
>>
Can we start a new div gen thread. The replies are a shitload and I'd like to see what readers are available right now. Thx /x >>18271235
>>
>>18273217
Then stop stealing women/men from others and go be asexual.
>>
>>18273218
Don't be lazy and read the replies. We're still a few posts from saging, and /div/ tends to go way over that, as /x/ is a slow board. Nobody will make a new thread just to please your lazy ass.
>>
>>18273215
get that deck bruh. mine's coming friday so you won't be the only new reader
>>
File: 1477514509037.jpg (97KB, 1152x952px) Image search: [Google]
1477514509037.jpg
97KB, 1152x952px
>>18273218
>being this selfish
>>
>>18273209
So don't focus on labels and keep fucking whoever you want.
>>
File: 1477509797280.gif (245KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477509797280.gif
245KB, 400x200px
>>18273218
>wahhh /div/ lets make a new gen wahhhh im lazy wahhh i cant keep a Tab open wahhh i need a read
>>
File: 20161026_171246_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161026_171246_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18273165
Weight/diet also effects it
>Six of Swords
>recovery, depression
The card is tellin me... get tested. Condoms are free in most clinics. I will send you some, I have a fuckton.
>>
>>18273232
Yeah , I'll try to get it soon.
Luck anon.
>>
>>18273244
fuck that's nice. thank you.

my major depressive disorder couldn't change the meaning of the card could it? (also i'm on birth control and use condoms on top of that lol)
>>
>>18273241
>>18273229
>>18273233

Should i make a new Thread? or start doing readings in this one already?
>>
New Thread :
>>18273315
>>18273315
>>18273315
>>
>>18272973
love reading for this yr
m
female
>>
>>18271766
Hey thank you so much for this, it helps
>>
>>18273113
If you are still around, I just wanted to throw out a "I know what you are going through". If you want someone to talk to or maybe help with controlling it, let me know and I'll give you my email. Sending hugs.
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.