[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 401
Thread images: 68

File: Cat_tarot_painting[1].jpg (44KB, 403x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cat_tarot_painting[1].jpg
44KB, 403x400px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18242817
>>
When the thread shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'd read here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out 'til the end
Now that you’re posting more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can ask under my tarot cards
You can ask under my tarot cards

I'm lazy today.
>>
>>18246124
happy days
>>
File: IMG_2476.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2476.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
Good morning thread, hope we're all doing well. Not reading just yet, but will be later today (see, 10hrs+ from now). Will be around to chat and answer questions.

Love and good vibes be with you <3
>>
File: IMG_3424.jpg (173KB, 515x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3424.jpg
173KB, 515x500px
Anyone helping? I would like a reading, also good vibes
>>
File: 3.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2MB, 260x195px
What should I do with my life? What should I become? After a lot of introspection I realized the only reason I'm trying to get my act together in University is to support my parents. I have no passion.

I would really appreciate a reading as I used to want to be many things. I've been in and out of college for the past two years (went early), spent a year working construction, etc etc, tough times.

Male, scorpio, 19, color would be white.
>>
>>18246349
Would a PaPrFu reading suffice?
>>
>>18246360
what are you studying?
>>
Good morning everyone, just got off work and I was wondering if there's any sort of beginner's guide you'd suggest for tarot.
>>
File: 4.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>18246409
Sorry, was literally studying.

Right now general courses in biology. Some music on the side. Nothing special. The core courses like composition too.
>>
>>18246418
Remember: Every time you write a parallel octave, God kills a kitten.
>>
>>18246418
why don't you go into nursing or medicine? you might enjoy helping people.
>>
File: 1286867991793.jpg (2MB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1286867991793.jpg
2MB, 1600x1150px
Asked this in the astral projection thread, but any type of reading at all would be helpful.

I had a very weird experience several years ago with what might have been a spirit. I'm still trying to make sense of it. It was at Lake Ida near Alexandria, MN. Can any readers tell me if there is or was actually something spoopy there? (ghost, weird energy, whatever)

Thank you.
>>
>>18246439
I don't know a lot ghosts, but I have heard that ghosts are the most active around 10:30 at night. Did it happen sometime around then?
>>
>>18246415
Read the OP, there's a bunch of resources listed. Alternatively come to the discord, we have a "resource" room.
>>18246439
Not an American, wouldn't have a clue sorry. Maybe try and snag Mr Anon or Chiron, I know they're from the US. Sure there's a few others too.
>>
>>18246446
I don't remember exactly, it was like 5 years ago or something. But it was in the evening/night.
>>
>>18246453
>Not an American, wouldn't have a clue sorry. Maybe try and snag Mr Anon or Chiron, I know they're from the US. Sure there's a few others too.
Thanks. I wasn't expecting anybody to know, informationally speaking. I was just hoping to get some kind of reading regarding what actually happened as opposed to just my perception of events.
>>
File: what-is-divination.jpg (84KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-divination.jpg
84KB, 500x322px
doing readings please don't drown me in requests
i am very beginner please provide feedback
i get tired after two or three usually
will need name, age, question
VERY BEGINNER ONLY PRACTICING
sorry if i am inaccurate
love u all kisses and hugs
>>
>I hoped it'd be a nice different query for you to try :)

It is quite relevant to me for various reasons. A similar query was made for me the very first day i started on this whole adventure that is divination and the occult, but again, various reasons.

I already have the readings, i am just meditating on what i saw. I am kind of distracted at the moment and there seems to be quite a lot of fabric to cut, so ill type it when i get some ''alone'' time.

Hope i can help
>>
>>18246460
Take your time, please don't feel like you gotta do all of us at once.
>>
>>18246462
>>18245884

>Not tagging

Again.... distracted
>>
>>18246454
>5 years
Sorry, I meant 6 years ago. It was in 2010 in the summer. Apologies if I don't give my name. I'm 40.
>>
File: devil-1427639_960_720.jpg (259KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
devil-1427639_960_720.jpg
259KB, 720x720px
>>18246464
i take my time bc i have no choice
i'm slow as ffffffffff
>>
>>18246460
If you wish I'll give you an easy query to practice.
Female, Aries
How is my work situation going?
>>
>>18246460
Al
Am I on the right career path?
>>
>>18246475

You fantasize about your boss drowning on his own blood.
>>
File: 5.jpg (226KB, 752x1063px)
5.jpg
226KB, 752x1063px
>>18246426
Pls
>>18246431
I thought that too when I was 12

Then I intern in a hospital for two years, work in lab, ER, get to know what its like, its all just people going through routine, no passion, just a job. The helping people meme is for those who have no clue what it is like actually working there, like college freshmen, then they go to work, cannot change it.

I appreciate your replies though, not to be unthankful.
>>
File: Major15.jpg (94KB, 300x505px) Image search: [Google]
Major15.jpg
94KB, 300x505px
>>18246475
>Two of Rods (past)
You may be considering leaving your job. It may be boring and unchallenging for you. You may find yourself doing research for other opportunities.
>The Devil (present)
You may find yourself too concerned with money right now, to the point where you are obsessed with your career.
>Seven of Cups reversed (future)
You may have done your research in finding another job and think you know which one you want and think you know which one will bring you happiness, but you may find that your choices are limited. You may not be taking your time to explore all your options. You may be missing out on a good opportunity, but then again, your current job may not be letting you bloom to your fullest potentials either.

So maybe the cards are saying to take your time in exploring your options and not be too hasty in trying to leave your current job. All in all, it doesn't look that great.
Sorry I'm not as diplomatic as most readers at this stage of practicing, I'm not good at adding silver linings yet
>>
>>18246488
I agree with you. You work ridiculous hours and at the end of it you're still under pained. Drills the life out of you.
>>
>>18246475
and also i wish you gave me your name and age
there are so many female aries in the world
i don't really know where to start trying to connect to you
>>
>>18246497
*payed
>>
>>18246360
>>18246418

Amateur reader here, I've been working on you for a while and first and foremost, I see that you need to stop being so undecided, this will only lead you to emotional and mental distress. I also see that you might enjoy doing something more on the business side, interacting with people while also doing your craft. If you enjoy biology, perhaps consider taking a minor in business or finance and go into helping finance research and development.

But I can see that whatever you choose to do, it will be with someone you will constantly be at odds with and at the same time collaborate a lot with, this person may even help you make that decision.

But anyway, like I said, it's an amateur read, hope it helped, if you have any more questions let me know, I can try to explain a little bit more.
>>
File: 4908672_0.png (538KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
4908672_0.png
538KB, 640x430px
>>18246475
>>18246499
srry i know other readers can do it
but i don't know the zodiac that well
and i'm a big fat dumb novice.....
sorry
>>
>>18246460
Oscar
wanna know if i will stop being sad in the near future
>>
>>18246503

i've had a reading from you a few days ago and it was accurate. you're doing very well. don't be so hard on yourself :)
>>
Hello again, /div/. I did five readings last night which in my opinion, were pretty successful. So, i've decided to do five, and ONLY FIVE past present and future readings.

I would like from you:
>Name/Alias
>Gender
>Something about yourself
>>
File: kuJSH289.jpg (53KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
kuJSH289.jpg
53KB, 500x282px
>>18246488
That's a real shame. As someone who has spent the last ten years working as a nurse, I'm happy to say that I do get satisfaction and pleasure out of what you call the "helping people meme". I'm glad that I and others do or we'd be fucked.
>>
>>18246520
Arun
Female
There's nothing much to be said about me, but there's a thing or two. Like let's say, I enjoy being vague at times.
>>
>>18246520
Hello!
Jess
female
horses
thank you very much.
>>
File: 1401298858919.jpg (174KB, 640x512px)
1401298858919.jpg
174KB, 640x512px
>>18246520
Oscar
Male
i like cats and trolley problems
>>
File: 59024502_p0.jpg (56KB, 462x582px) Image search: [Google]
59024502_p0.jpg
56KB, 462x582px
>>18246484
Well buddy, your Aries hate fetish is going too far and I'm not planning to kill myself, thank you very much.

>>18246496
Thank you very much for the reading, you did a good job!

>You may be considering leaving your job. It may be boring and unchallenging for you. You may find yourself doing research for other opportunities.
Correct, I have left my last job not so much for being boring but I didn't have much opportunities to grow there.

>You may find yourself too concerned with money right now, to the point where you are obsessed with your career.

Very true, I need dosh, maybe I'm more focused on getting money rather than buiding a career.

>You may have done your research in finding another job and think you know which one you want and think you know which one will bring you happiness, but you may find that your choices are limited. You may not be taking your time to explore all your options. You may be missing out on a good opportunity, but then again, your current job may not be letting you bloom to your fullest potentials either.

I'm actually a freelancer, so I am my own boss but the opportunities are lower and for my actual needs I'm looking for a 9-to-5, something more secure and with benefits. Sending resumes away but my family situation is holding me back a little (hence my work at home)

>>18246499
>>18246503
I didn't give you my name and age and still you read me very well, you got your focus on the query and used your intuition. I'd give this reading 9/10. You've explained the situation accurately.

You're not a dumb novice, don't put yourself down, we are all learning here and of course we all make mistakes but in /div/ we help each other, just ignore any negativity and do your best. If you wish to have a chat drop on the Discord, like Empath said here >>18246453
we're always having discussions and sharing resources for anyone who's willing to learn. Trust yourself. <3
>>
>>18246520
Cris
Female
I'm a black hearted sweetheart
>>
>>18246520
Rocco
Male
I'm a computer engineer. I live in Lithuania.
>>
File: Swords13.jpg (80KB, 300x505px)
Swords13.jpg
80KB, 300x505px
>>18246481
>The Magician (past)
I would say this is a good card to have for business. It shows that you have great communication skills. You have great talents and it is time to focus on your goals. You have done your research and as long as you focus and are determined you are bound to succeed. You are ambitious and can make thinks come into fruition. I think I used that word right. You are a powerful salesman and public speaker, or maybe writer. Just an effective communicator in general. Act now, while you are inspired.
>Queen of Swords (present)
You have a desire for personal freedom. You are quick minded, talkative, and very intelligent. You are analytical and have a discriminating mind. Again, this card tends to mean you are an eloquent and effective speaker. You are professional, well suited to careers in the legal profession, teaching, publishing, counselling, or business management. Something that uses your wits and communication abilities. You can also be drawn towards the military or politics. The Queen of Swords makes a good and fair boss.
>The Hanged Man reversed (future)
This suggests you are not on the right career path?? I don't know what career you chose exactly... but it sounds like you have not chosen to look into one of the right fields and you chose to struggle instead in the situation that you originally chose. OR if can mean you are feeling like you have a lot of pressure on you at the moment and you are feeling like you long to have that freedom that the Queen of Swords desires to have. You may feel restricted in your career choice.

So I hope this helped. I'm not sure which meaning applies to you with the hanged man reversed, sorry.
>>
File: 1476482857883.jpg (491KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
1476482857883.jpg
491KB, 600x852px
>>18246516
thank you!!! I love positive feedback
and what i kind of realized is I haven't been shuffling enough between reads
that's why my first reading is always the most accurate
i'm learning as i go
thanks for the encouragement
>>18246531
YES i'm happy!!! thank you!!
>>
>>18246523
Past:Chariot
Present:Justice
Future:Strength

You seem to be very in control and in charge of your own life. But with the future, Something might happen that challenges your current way of life. I'd watch out for that if I were you.
>>
>>18246541
>but it sounds like you have not chosen to look into one of the right fields and you chose to struggle instead in the situation that you originally chose

Holy shit this is spot on, thanks so much. I'm doing a Nursing degree and whilst I like the theory and the concept, I just don't have the personal warmth or natural abilities to be effective I don't think.
>>
File: 1471642948931.jpg (90KB, 392x365px) Image search: [Google]
1471642948931.jpg
90KB, 392x365px
>>18246545
Keep practising, nobody's born knowing everything, takes time and effort to develop and don't be ashamed to ask if you have any doubts, read and read. Good luck!
>>
File: CuFtxh4UAAAZz-8.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CuFtxh4UAAAZz-8.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>18246462
Aah, I'm glad the query was meaningful to you! I shall be lurking on and off, so take your time, please :)
>>
What is the king of wands as advice
>>
>>18246531

Dont mind them bullys Alari, you are quite nice.
>>
>>18246524
Past:Justice
Present:Sun
Future:The Worldo

Seems like you're a well-balanced, optimistic person destined for great things. My advice is to not worry and to not lose sight of who you are.
>>
I don't know how you guys make readings that fast, I keep second guessing myself and sometimes think to myself "no that doesn't sound right" so I end up pulling more cards. Also, should I look into what Crowley has to say regarding tarot? Or is Waite the way to go all the way?
>>
File: Major00.jpg (82KB, 300x505px) Image search: [Google]
Major00.jpg
82KB, 300x505px
>>18246504
>Page of Swords (spilled card)
You may find yourself drawn to arguments or debates very regularly with others. You may feel passionate about certain topics and like to get your word in. You are honest and you do not spare feelings. You like talking about controversial issues. The Page of Swords may suggest that you should be on your guard at the present. Try not to be the aggressor or antagonist, but rather the defender. Protect yourself, but don't be paranoid.
>Death reversed (past)
You are resisting a change in your life. You are not letting something go, maybe an outdated attitude or something else negative in your life, and if you see to this change yourself, the transition that the universe wants to make for you will be much easier for you.
>The Fool (present)
This is a new beginning. It seems you recently went through a big change. You are beginning a new chapter in your life. This is the time to be impulsive and do something new. Try new experiences and break your routine. Be free like a child and don't let anything hold you back. Be spontaneous and make something happen.
>Queen of Swords reversed (future)
You are a pessimist. You have much potential and intelligence, but it is used negatively against yourself. You have a tendency to be overly critical of yourself, you are a perfectionist. You need peace and solitude. You find it hard to express your feelings.

It doesn't look like you'll be happy in the future. The fool I feel is generally a happy card, kind of telling people to go do something new, but followed by a reverse queen of swords, it looks like maybe you made some bad decisions??? The queen of swords reversed kind of mentions that you seek friendship and love but you don't really know what it means.
I wish you well on this new chapter of your life
Be happy and be well
Don't be too harsh on yourself
>>
>>18246583
I'm more amazed by how fast people reply to readers. Its like they have all these preset replies already ready to go in word open 24/7, and they just sit here F5ing constantly until a reader is around.
>>
File: 1476256962080.jpg (149KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476256962080.jpg
149KB, 900x900px
>>18246552
n______n hope you find a career path meant for you
>>18246563
thanks <3
>>
>>18246460
ok guys thank you for not drowning me in requests but i think i'm ready for some more requests
i'm down to do a few more readings :-)
i don't feel too confident about my last reading tho
so like... idk maybe i'm losing steam
i just wanna get familiar with the cards
I DON'T KNOW JUST ASK ME STUFF
>>
>>18246577
King of Wands is someone who has tempered their fiery emotions with logic. As advice, if upright could mean to be more sure of yourself and your abilities, or to develop more ego. Take your passions and move forward with them, you've got this. If reversed, learn when to temper your ego, to understand that passion uncontrolled lashes out. Seek more logic and earth, ground yourself more.
>>18246583
Every time I have made a decision in life that turned out to bite me in the ass I second-guessed myself. Your gut instinct and intuition exist for a reason. Follow it. Secondly, divination (especially tarot) is 1 part system, 2 parts intuition. Use the guidelines as just that, guidelines, and trust in yourself to know when they're stifling your reading and need to be ignored.
>>
>>18246530
Nyaice to meet mew, Oscar.

Past:Hierophant
Present:Wheel of Fortune
Future:Magician

From the looks of it, you learned something so life changing that after accepting or denying it, you decided to search for some kind of truth or power. Maybe you were lied to about something important? Nevertheless, whatever you're searching for, you will gain the power to accept it and change your life around with it.
>>
>>18246604

Great advice, thank you!
>>
>>18246604
hi empath can you tell what kind of people someone is from their connection? I wanna ask u later if ill ever have love with a specific type of person
>>
>>18246592
It's true that I'm seeking friendship and love but I don't really understand them.
I just don't feel the new beginning part, at least not until new year
>>
File: 1473473194927.png (2MB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1473473194927.png
2MB, 1000x1399px
>>18246618
you didn't recently go through a big change?
>>
>>18246578
NewHelp, how have you been?
The bullies really don't bother me, I don't take these seriously but it should stop. I'm sorry they went after you too, your readings are great.

>you are quite nice.
Thanks, y-you too <3

>>18246583
Well trust your intuition, if something doesn't feel right there's nothing wrong with double, triple-checking. I'm quite slow on my replies actually when I'm reading, I kinda talk to the cards or runes:
>"If the past was 3 of Wands and the future is 10 of Cups after the 5 of Pentacles so everything will be alright, aye?

>Crowley or Waite
Well that depends which deck system do you use, for tarot I've got the Thoth (Crowley-Thelema) and Marseilles (medieval) and some knowledge on the RW (I think it's based on Golden Dawn) and I try to adapt what I know to each of their own.

>>18246597
You're welcome dear <3
>>
>>18246606
I don't feel like I had a realization that powerful recently.
I hope it ends up ok
>>
File: 1473864723323.png (853KB, 861x889px)
1473864723323.png
853KB, 861x889px
>>18246618
i thought the fool coming right after the death was appropriate
since death means change
and the fool means a new chapter of your life starting
generally
i thought...
>>
>>18246621
>>18246628
I applied for a exchange program for the next semester (no response yet, it's normal)
Also I asked a girl out for the first time but it did not worked out

Two biggest changes
>>
File: 1475856528546.jpg (442KB, 694x972px) Image search: [Google]
1475856528546.jpg
442KB, 694x972px
>>18246634
i feel like my reading was terrible now
i'm sorry
>>
File: Coins10.jpg (96KB, 300x505px)
Coins10.jpg
96KB, 300x505px
>>18246602
>>18246460
ok i'm going to the gym if no one has any queries for me right now
i'll be back later to practice in like an hour
i hope yall will have some questions then
like i hope three of your will have questions
bc that's all i can handle
my last reading was so bad
why is it that some of them are like really good
and then i get like really bad ones
i feel so discouraged sometimes
and then people are like it's bound to happen
but like why
WHY
i'm gonna go work out
bye guys
love u
pic related it's my body card i pulled today
and basically it's telling me i need to have more solid plan to get in shape
and stop trying to focus on the big picture and focus more on details
like actually working out and putting effort into going to the gym
and i drew it twice today
so the spirits really want me to go to the gym
sorry for long post yall can ignore me bye
>>
File: 1476218228838.jpg (143KB, 807x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1476218228838.jpg
143KB, 807x1013px
>>18246426
What about if you practice in only Hadrian chords.
>>18246521
Yeah but as a nurse you don't do anything it's the psw that actually do your job
>great bait
>>18246577
Means a blond guy usually a senpai or a father/teacher figure will tell you the answer

>tfw all you need is jesus. To talk too.
>>18246602
That's really spooky Halloween anon
>>18246628
Means the journey will fail and
end in defeat... Best stay home and eat chicken tendies.
>>
>>18246612
You're welcome anon. Anytime <3
>>18246613
Well we can try. I mean, I can observe an energy, and see what I see from outside and how the connection is. I won't go into their energy though, so most I'll see is surface energy. Feel feee to ask, I'll see what I can do
>>
>>18246661
Empath saw you up late last night. Nice aura today
Lots of energy....
>>
>>18246661
Do you go in the energy of people who have given their permission? Like, let's say I'll ask you to read the energy of me and a good friend (and my friend knows about it), is that ok?
>>
>>18246663
I'm always up late; I work night shifts. Thanks darlin, got lots to do today; gym, swimming, cleaning, reading...
>>18246668
That shouldn't be a problem, but it still feels weird. That's a slippery slope of "oh but my ex totally said you could go in and see how he feels about me..." I'll at least give it a try, if I feel any resistance I'll decline. Deal?
>>
>>18246686
how do u feel resistance
>>
pictomancy reader here.

querents must provide a pic related. words are nice.

I will pictomance three pic relateds'; the first three to respond to this post. If a picture or its result is or would be NSFW I will skip you.

please allow 10-15 minutes for a response.

If three querents have responded to this post there is no use applying unless one of the pics related is NSFW or its resulting reading would be.
>>
File: IMG_7747.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_7747.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18246740
Mom's new painting, so a query for mom?

She has shaky hands, she shrugs it off as stress but I'm worried. Could you do a reading for her?
>>
File: 1470636589647.jpg (193KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470636589647.jpg
193KB, 700x700px
>>18246740
>>
File: 1459431139488.jpg (799KB, 1400x1400px)
1459431139488.jpg
799KB, 1400x1400px
>>18246740
Looking for love, but not sure where to find it or if I even will.
>>
>>18246763
Love reading ,please
>>
File: mona.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
mona.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18246754
your Mother is quite obviously hiding her prize painting from you.

I wonder what it is.
>>
>>18246772
Haha nice
She's a huge Da Vinci fan, uses his Ideal Man and facial sketches in her paintings all the time.
>>
Brand new reader here, don't think I'm too great at this yet.
But I'm gonna start now.
Info I need:
Sign
Query(make a precise as possible, only about personal matters)
>>
File: rain.gif (3MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
rain.gif
3MB, 700x700px
>>18246763
rain, amirite?

>>18246766
I suggest you find lots of towels, cuz its about to get wet!

xD
>>
>>18246813
26 Female Libra
Will I enter into a relationship soon? Do I already know him?
>>
>>18246813
Male
Would it be worth for me to get back to her or will there be anything better for me in the long run?
>>
>>18246813
Male
Scorpio
Just looking for a nice and fun girl that can enter into my life, to bring a spark to an otherwise dull existence, so I can experience something new for once. Will I find this girl decently soonish?

Hopefully that was precise enough. Glad to see more readers here by the way, just keep going, you'll get better with practice.
>>
>>18246820
Wet as in i'm going to find a qt?
>>
>>18246813
Female
Pisces
What do my current actions bring for my future?
I hope you get to read mine, thanks so much!
>>
>>18246813
Male
Virgo
How will my next career step proceed?
>>
>>18246829
You gonna drown in pussy
>>
File: 1476813909733.jpg (744KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1476813909733.jpg
744KB, 1400x1400px
>>18246764
to love a superhero you must be a superhero

you are not a superhero

stop looking into the start for what is next door?
>>
>>18246843
oops, typo. I meant stars, not start
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18246823
Gotta get something done soon. So I'm gonna rush this a bit.
In a nutshell yes, you are gonna get into a relationship soon.
You don't know him quite yet. But he'll be coming into your life to change things up.
Don't worry either if you're gonna fuck things up. You're gonna do just great. Make sure you have the reins on the relationship.
>>
>>18246813
Female
Aries
Will i enter a normal stable relationship soon?
(thank you in advance)
>>
>>18246842
couldn'ta said it better myself! lol, just don't leave the cat out in the rain, amirite?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18246825
Nah man, skip that girl.
In the long run, you'll end up with a good woman, but you have to be persistent(but not creepy).
>>
>>18246860
Thanks man
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18246827
Hey man, can't give a time of when she'll come, but she's coming.
Apparently, you've been on your own for a bit, you are seriously waiting for the girl to come as listed by the two of pentacles.
You'll need a bro to help you out, and you'll find her man.

That's all the readings I can do at the moment. I'll give better readings tonight.
>>
Male
Scorpio

I need help figuring out which girl is the right one.
>>
>>18246842
Oy , that's awesome :D

Thank you so much!
>>
>>18246877
Pls help me shitty reader.
>>
>>18246872
Thanks, unfortunately all my bros have long since separated from each other, we've all moved to our own places/states as time has went on.

But you guys are my bros, so I when it does happen, I hope you'll help me out.
>>
>>18246763
>>18246764
>>18246764

this is all I'll manage for today!

thanks for participating.
>>
>>18246904
thank you so much ,man!

Take care
>>
>>18243165
>>18246576

>Could you scry the true reason why I was given my gift?

>true

You see why i would find that choice of words kind of intriguing dont you? But i will not force you to share anything you would feel uncomfortable doing so...

Anyways we are on to an interesting topic. Normally i would say occult comes with ''narcissism'' (in a good way), part of the human nature is to feel special since we are always the main character of our reality, of our life. Mix that with power of will, the things we see outside the mundane and you can see what i mean. Notice that i said normally, because in your case you truly seem special, yet i cant quite put my finger on why, you just kind of heavily give me that impression to stand out and i consider myself quite a good character judge.

Sorry that i ramble my own thoughts and not get to the point right away, as i said this is quite relevant to me.

You ask why? there are many reasons but they all link to fate, it was meant to be this way. I wish i knew more about psychogenealogy, it would be quite fitting in my opinion... but lets try scrying for now.

I see the night, an old oil lamp is hanging on a tree, quite a fogy night. The lamp is surrounded by fireflies and the group brings quite a light. Every now and then one of the fireflies will crash against this old light lamp and burn and create a blink of dark, the rest just roam at the lamps light

Well i should make a disclaimer than scrying is hardly my forte... But i have to say this matter involves not only you, this gift might have been imposed or triggered, quite a beautiful gift, quite a confusing background. You are better alone than surrounded, even if people care about you. it only dimps your light.

(Part 1/?)
>>
>>18246813
Female
Leo
Does he loves me and wants to go back together with me, or when will I meet the one for me?
>>
>>18246915
Are you going to finish yesterday's readings ,New?
>>
>>18246963

If anyone ask sure, tag yours to this post. Keep in mind, as always i might take some time to respond.
>>
>>18246975
>>18243174
I was this one
>>
File: CcYoBSkUcAA-f4o.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CcYoBSkUcAA-f4o.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>18246915
Oh, I'm here in time!
I'll give you some extra info, and maybe it will help out with your interpretation. It's not that big of a deal.
The funny thing is that on my own, I can't really do anything. But I seem to increase the ability of people who have them. I've been experimenting with it with someone who has a prominent healing gift, and it seems fitting with the lamp analogy - I ended up a bit sick/weakened after it, so we decided to quit the experiment.
It's not totally unusual for certain people to approach me about it either. Even though I literally have nothing to show, other gifted people do seem to notice there's something I can do for them.
>>
>>18246975
>>18243177
Gimmie that good good, boss.
>>
Any new diviners around here that are interested in having a tutor or teacher to help them learn tarot?

I'm here mostly as an observer & to discuss tarot (not doing readings today; sorry). But I'm also looking for anyone interested in being my student.

inb4 the old-timers call me a lousy teacher
>>
>>18247012
>inb4 the old-timers call me a lousy teacher
Why should we call you a lousy teacher if we haven't seen any of your students?
>>
>>18246998

Alright this info does change things, give me a sec to answer.

>>18246984
>>18247004

Doing yours next, i am at my job so might do it soon, might take a couple hours.
>>
>>18247016
Because lousy students don't reflect how good a teacher can be.
>>
>>18247012
Ur a lousy teacher :^)
>>
>>18247016
>>18247035
They're connected though. If you have a lousy teacher, and a good student, and so the student does independent studying, then the student is essentially teaching himself, rather than receiving stuff from the teacher.
>>
>>18247038
Is that you, sieg?

>>18247039
Yes, but if you have a good teacher & a student that refuses to listen or do anything to progress, that doesn't make the teacher shitty. What would make the teacher shitty, though, is if the teacher doesn't teach you a damned thing when you're a shitty student to begin with,
>>
>>18247026
Gotcha boss, not a problem.
>>
>>18247035
a teacher is only worth the sum of his students. If a teacher is producing sub-par students consistently, then the teacher is at fault. If someone takes up position of mentor, it is their responsibility to adjust their teaching method to each student. If you can't, you shouldn't be taking students.

Not that I think that's the case with you.
>>
>>18247042
Wouldn't a shitty teacher also not teach you a thing if you're a good student?
>>
File: mn sunset sm.png (1MB, 1599x900px) Image search: [Google]
mn sunset sm.png
1MB, 1599x900px
>>18246439
>>18246458
>>18246469
Just realised I scattered all my info among like 3 posts. Not re-asking, just collating to reduce confusion:
40/f/Cancer/no name sorry, first initial N though
Hoping to find out what it was that really happened to me at Lake Ida in Aug 2010 and/or whether anybody can detect something paranormal in that area.

Thank you to anybody that replies.
>>
>>18247054
are you recruiting kouhais
>>
>>18247054
You have a point.

And don't worry; I'm the type of teacher who tries to tailor his teaching to his students. I don't think I'm that shitty yet.

>>18247055
Why would you be a good student if you're not learning from a shitty teacher?
>>
>>18247062
He's not; I'm recruiting students interested in learning tarot.
>>
>>18246975
here's mine
>>18246852
>>
I hope this is the right thread to ask.
I read a book called osychic self defence.
It explaines the varioua ways of occult attacks and how the involve so called "occult energy" or psychic energy.
Do you know booms, articles anything I can research more abiut osychic energy?
Or maybe a synonym of it
>>
>>18247082
It's called shutting out negative influences from your life.
>>
>>18247012
I would like to have some advice. I revently bought the rider waite deck and got a few books from the library (but all from the same author)
I draw nearly everyday a card and tried one reading
>>
>>18247092
Sure. What would you like to know?

There's a ton of books on the Rider-Waite deck & it's actually one of the two most popular decks most widely written about (the other being the Thoth deck).

The original books written for it are the Pictorial Key to the Tarot & A Manual of Cartomany, both by Arthur Waite. But the one book I used when I first started was Holistic Tarot by Bennebel Wen.

That book's more like a 500-page encyclopedia & it cuts to the chase in plain English, when it comes to learning the Rider-Waite deck.

http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/books/

If there's anything in particular you want to know, I'll be glad to help you here.
>>
>tfw your teacher has forsaken their old student...
>>
>>18247107
Were you a student of mine?
>>
>>18247042
Lazy students are doomed to failure no matter how good a teacher they find.

>>18247054
I agree with you completely. A good teacher should produce good students, at least one of which should surpass him/her.
>>
>>18247062
As I've said, I am indeed looking to take on a student or two in the new year. My Skype is available to any interested.
>>18247068
I have no doubt. Just giving my 2c on the matter. I've learned a lot about being a teacher and mentor from instructing at my martial arts, and even the worst student will progress somewhat from a good teacher.
>>
>>18247138
Amen to that.

What are you going to teach with your recruiting?
>>
File: images (15).jpg (5KB, 246x204px)
images (15).jpg
5KB, 246x204px
>>18247125
Your a leo you should be able to pull them all.
>>
>>18247119
no
>>
>>18247125
>actually trying to go after a girl who already has a boyfriend

Stop being a garbage human being kiddo.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (14KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
14KB, 450x342px
>>18247152
>Moar like stop being frigid friendo
>>
File: 263732-jack-white.jpg (149KB, 950x1297px) Image search: [Google]
263732-jack-white.jpg
149KB, 950x1297px
>>18247121
What... Why would a sempai train a rival...
Why does x believe this.
>>
>>18247156
If you don't have respect for other people and their relationships, you don't have respect for yourself and your own relationships.
>>
>>18247162
it's not a rival, but a better version of the teacher
>>
File: IMG_20161018_230735.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161018_230735.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>18247102
Thank you. The book I used so farbis in the pic I upload with this post. It has an introduction, a summary of every card and 24 methods to lie down the cards(those specific orders of where to place them and which means what one)
Okay I will check those out.
There will be also a tarot course in my town next by a friend of my mother who does tarot now for 12 years. I wanna check some lessons out and see if it fits me.
For now I don't have a specific questions. I will go to sleep soon and check out the two books you gave me and see then.
Are you more often in Divination threads GD?
>>
>>18247125
See this >>18247152
Respect boundaries son. You wouldn't like it if a guy went trudging around in your stomping grounds now would you?
>>18247121
>at least one who surpasses him
That's the mark of a GREAT teacher. A bad teacher will Keep his student beneath him, a good teacher will bring his student up to him, a great teacher will lift his student above him. I hope to live to see the day I become a great teacher; pushing people to achieve is my passion.
>>18247143
I'm looking for a loose Empath to impart my knowledge onto, but will also teach shielding, channelling and what little I know of tarot.
>>18247156
>Advocating that sort of behaviour
My opinion of you just significantly dropped.
>>
>>18247163
Whats your block sexually in your chakras.

Honestly what's wrong with having sex with different people.
What's wrong with getting laid anyway that you can ?
>>
>>18247166
I'm often in the threads & on IRC. I'm sure the lessons will work out well for you.

>>18247168
>I'm looking for a loose Empath to impart my knowledge onto, but will also teach shielding, channelling and what little I know of tarot.
I"m down for that, actually. Especially the shielding part.
>>
>>18247172
There is nothing wrong with having sex with different people. There is something wrong with impeding on boundaries and causing problems when there shouldn't be.

How would you feel if someone came onto your boyfriend and stole him away from you Cheswick? Probably not good.
>>
>>18247179
>There is nothing wrong with having sex with different people
Unless it's at the same time, or behind each other's backs, or without protection, or if one of you has an STD, or if you're fucking in a public place, or in a house with people around...
>>
Beginner here. Doing rune readings, since I have a set throwing around in here. I don't know what information I would even require for this, so give me your gender and your question.
>>
>>18247183
Some of those are still not good situations and will typically blow up in your face, not all, but some of them.

But we're getting off topic and no sense starting anymore unnecessary drama. I've said my piece and I'll end it at that.
>>
>>18247192
While at it, post some nice or heartwarming pictures or anything that really catches the eye. Just to look at something pretty while waiting for a reading.
>>
>>18247192
Male-25-Scorpio-Average Height, Dirty Blonde Hair, Brown-Black Beard, Toned Body

Nothing all that important, just a nice yes/no on whether I will make the playoffs against my friends this year for our league thanks to these waivers I'm putting in.
>>
>>18247192
female
Does K miss me?
>>
>>18247183
>not giving the full chart
>>
File: The Foggy Pink Sea.png (463KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
The Foggy Pink Sea.png
463KB, 1400x900px
>>18247200
Here, you can maybe enjoy this? I scribbled it ages ago just messing around, its not good in any way.
>>
>>18247200
I don't know why you even included any of this information really, just because I don't think runes need anything more than just gender for some elaboration. Appearances mean nothing.

Dagaz and reversed Mannaz. Seems to fit the context to an extent. I'd say you will, but that will only occur if you'll keep a clear mind or at least look at things clearly while focusing on it. Believe in yourself and your capabilities, be yourself, whatever, but if you don't think you're capable enough, then go and put in whatever effort to get good.

>>18247213
Oi, pictures. First one was free, but I'm going to be a bit stingy about it now.
>>
File: DogTouching3a.jpg (26KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
DogTouching3a.jpg
26KB, 400x250px
>>18247221
>Oi, pictures. First one was free, but I'm going to be a bit stingy about it now.
Alright, hopefully this will do
>>
File: roaijsdas.jpg (42KB, 280x282px) Image search: [Google]
roaijsdas.jpg
42KB, 280x282px
>>18247172
>>
>>18247221
>I don't know why you even included any of this information really, just because I don't think runes need anything more than just gender for some elaboration. Appearances mean nothing.
>Dagaz and reversed Mannaz. Seems to fit the context to an extent. I'd say you will, but that will only occur if you'll keep a clear mind or at least look at things clearly while focusing on it. Believe in yourself and your capabilities, be yourself, whatever, but if you don't think you're capable enough, then go and put in whatever effort to get good.

Thanks for the reading, been trying to stay level headed as of recently and more confident.

I mostly included all that info since you said I don't know what information you would even require, so I gave a little extra just in case.
>>
>>18247228
Hey, that's more like it! What do you think, does it not touch your heart in some small way? Whatever.

Flipped Kenaz and reversed Gebo. Uhhh... Honestly, does not seem all that sweet. At least they're trying not to think of you, and on top of that they're trying not to be too forgiving of you. Did something happen between you two, because it kind of seems like it. I'm getting odd vibes from this.

>>18247239
So it wasn't too off? Glad. Really though, couldn't hurt to be more confident, since this seemed more like an advice thing than just a straight yes/no reading. Keep your chin up, don't let your arms hang, whatever advice people tend to give. Whatever, since it all applies.
>>
>>18247239
I forgot to say one thing in the post. The additional information, at least the thought to include more, was appreciated. However, it doesn't seem like it's all that necessary, so gender and question it is.

Do you really have to greentext the entire reply though? It's just a terrible eyesore, and I've seen you do it far too much in these threads with bigger readings.
>>
>>18247245
Will do Mr./Mrs. Reader, been keeping my head down for too long, obviously insecurities will always be a thing for everybody, but best to be happy about what you can and can't change.

You have a nice day/night now.
>>
>>18247245
Yes, a bit of crap went down between us. Would the runes be able to tell if there was a way to fix this situation or to scrap it all together?
>>
>>18247253
Oh I don't actually post that often in these threads. Its just a habit I forget when highlighting posts and opening the reply box. I tend to forget to fix it or just highlight specific parts.
>>
>>18247012
I would perhaps be interested in creating Tarot deck with you. You know the shit so well this should be a piece of cake.
>>
>>18247255
You would do well with looking up the different meanings of Mannaz then. It works fairly well with Dagaz, especially in your situation it seems. I want to go all inspirational and what not, but I'm not feeling it right now.

>>18247259
Ansuz and Uruz. Missy, you may need to do something that many people do, and that's communication. The first two runes made me curious about the lack of light or lack of clarity. This just confirms the fact. You need to pick up the slack and actually go out to do it, instead of just sitting about and then considering the notion of scrapping it without really trying it. Come on. You're better than that.

>>18247261
I'm a beginner alright, but I lurk enough in the threads to see the occasional full post greentext here and there. Usually from a Scorpio, which you happen to be. I would say you post somewhat often, but we may have differing notions of 'often'. Not an issue though, just an observation I couldn't help but to note down.
>>
>>18247263
Awesome, man.

Care to meet me on IRC? The /div/ IRC on irc.sorcery.net
>>
>>18247275
Probably worded the interpretation wrong, feels wrong at least. Really though, go and talk things through, or at least clear up the situation for either yourself or this person before proceeding further. This feels more like the path you should go through.
>>
Air Query

At this point I'm convinced Im going to end up homeless and as a college dropout. What do the next few months look like for me?
19, m, scorpio.
>>
>>18247162
I'm not sure why I'm even bothering replying to you, but yours is the absolute worst attitude a teacher can have. Someone who is meant to be a teacher would be happy if compared negatively with his/her students. A bad teacher wants to be the best, and ego gets in the way of others' progress. It's the the reason Crowley effectively ended with Crowley.
>>
>>18247301
>bothering to respond to Cheswick

So far from what I've gathered, she's essentially random noise that may and should be ignored. Nothing good can come from such a heavy person at heart.

>>18247294
Flipped Sowilo and Wunjo. I'm very well aware that I'm just a beginner myself, but I'm going to dare to say that your few months coming up shouldn't be too bad. Just don't expect the worst just yet. If you'll get out of your situation, how about next time prepare yourself for something like that, huh?
>>
Scrying
>Gender
>Query
>>
>>18247317
Male
How to keep my head in the game please
>>
>>18247317
Female.
What will happen between the little bird and me now?
>>
>>18247275
I would if I knew what to say. I did apologize for if I did anything he felt was wrongful and that whatever it was, wasn't at all on purpose. He's not willing to tell me what it is though. I'm at a loss t b h
>>
>>18247279
irc.sorcery.net returns 404. stop wasting my time and get me a proper URL
>>
>>18247317
Male
Anything about my next relationship would be great
>>
>>18247317
Male
How are these changes going to work, will I get to where I want, whether I come up short in the end or not? Or am I just doomed to try again next year?
>>
File: CuteChibiChibiMoonMoon.jpg (406KB, 730x696px) Image search: [Google]
CuteChibiChibiMoonMoon.jpg
406KB, 730x696px
>>18247172
Ches, can you see anything about my chakras? I'm at constant war with love, and I wonder if maybe I have a block somewhere.
>>
>>18247333
the link to the irc is in every thread OP
>>
>>18247331
These kinds of situations aren't exactly the most pleasing to deal with. I drew a followup rune, and I would be tempted to say that for now, you shouldn't push it. Or at least wait for an opportunity. You told what was on your heart, and now it's up to him to actually say what's up. Until then, nothing is going to change.

>>18247333
You're clearly someone who has never used IRC in their life. Look at the OP of the thread for a proper one, since you need a client of some kind, be it web or downloaded, to connect to Sorcery or any kind of a server for that matter.
>>
>>18247333
God damn it; I thought you knew how to do IRC

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

This is the official IRC for people who don't know how to use a client yet. See you there.
>>
>>18247317
Male
What kind of man will I be, my profession, who do you see as me in the future?
>>
>>18247317
Male
I feel like I'm missing something mentally, like there's something right in front of me that I can't see. Can you show it to me?
>>
File: 1475484156008.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475484156008.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>18247317
Female libra 23
How can I remove this creative block?
I want to draw more but I feel uninspired
I am unsure what to draw, but multiple readers have told me to practice.
>>
>>18247333
learn to IRC

you need a client, lol
>>
File: 191.jpg (138KB, 460x576px) Image search: [Google]
191.jpg
138KB, 460x576px
>>18247322
4 leaf clover... 4chan... jk...
Beautiful and rich garden with a big fountain, small oasis hidden inside a big mountain around the town. The outsiders thinks it's a volcano, so nobody goes there. If only they knew the wonders that lie inside, if only they dare to take a look...

Anon, look inside, look where you don't dare to because you fear the worst, it's not as bad as you think, the answer, the peace is within.
>>
>>18247348
I have a feeling that I'll never know or at least not for a while. You're right, trying to push him to tell me won't be doing any good. I'll wait for an opportunity to present itself to ask somewhere down the line if he never quite comes around. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18247317
Female
What will happen in the future between T and I?
>>
>>18247373
If you have a feeling and it seems to mirror what's happening now, then may as well shrug and suck it up for the time being. Best wishes to you, Missy.
>>
>>18247317
Female
Am I going to experience romance or love in the next year?
>>
>>18247162
Cheswick do you plan on being a teacher on /div/?
>>
>>18247317
Male
Will things finally turn around for me in the next few weeks?
>>
>>18247384
>laughingwizards.jpeg
>>
File: 261.jpg (132KB, 692x1000px)
261.jpg
132KB, 692x1000px
>>18247323
You sing for the little bird come to you, slowly approaching, the tiny little bird is fast, not escaping from you but focused in another flower, don't chase the bird, but open your hand so he can lay on.
>>
>>18247317
female
how will next bf treat me like? need to know if i can trust.
>>
>>18247317
female
Should I acknowledge A’s presence when I see him?
>>
>>18247400
>get reading that next bf is trustworthy
>you don't end up dating the guy the reader saw
>you end up dating a douche
>you think the douche is trustworthy
This can go very wrong for you
>>
>>18247317
Female. What will come from talking to this new guy?
>>
>>18247026
84 here , you can read me even if I'm not around.. I'm going to give feedback when I see it.
>>
>>18246998

Sorry for taking so long, my head has been quite a mess today.

Before i type my other reading, i must clarify that you are a catalyst. Perhaps explaining why i was so drawn to you from the very first moment (believe me its been quite a roller coaster), perhaps and likely, there was more than that to it..

Now i do suggest that you end occult practices, specially helping others with them. History has proven that Catalyst always (whiteout exception) receive the bad end of the stick so please take care of yourself.

Now what would happen if you end your occult practices? (Mind you this was made before i knew you were a Catalyst)

I saw the Queen of Swords standing on a podium, there is all sort of people behind her, i see knights of all suits, i see her court and common people. She then kneels and offer her sword to the sky.

Knowing your gift does changes my interpretation, you see the Magician often holds all suits, that is why i see them, but they are not yours and you are not theirs, not now that you have surrendered your suit, your gift.

Expect some disconnection between the heart and the mind, possible linked to the way you will see the world now... i cant quite recommend you enough to not be used... Seriously

Well, this is what i got so far but i wouldn't mind reading more or discussing if you want. I wish you the best.
>>
>>18247405
not the looks, the personality
>>
>>18247411

Sure i am about to leave my job (30 minutes), take a shower and get to it. I need to clear my head, might as well try with readings.

Hope i can help!
>>
>>18247417
personality? on the internet? why should someone joke with you if you can't fart at them when they don't laugh?

personality my ass get a job.
>>
>>18247424
????
>>
>>18247417
Precisely. What I mean is that there can be a disparity between the person the reader predicts as your next boyfriend and the guy you actually end up dating.

>>18247424
wut
>>
File: 242.jpg (52KB, 554x683px) Image search: [Google]
242.jpg
52KB, 554x683px
>>18247336
Anything? u srs? I believe it would be with a woman but I may be wrong... Mate I'm not into giving descriptions of future relationships or people you may encounter... Sorry

>>18247338
I hear the sound of the rain, black and white, streets are flooded, wet shoes, kids playing soccer in the streets, cars passing by, reminds me this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE

Loneliness, I get the feeling of things moving too slow and you might have to wait for the results to be shown...
>>
>>18247138
>Skype
What are the requisites? I've always felt sensitive to others feelings but I don't know if that makes me an empath.
>>
>>18247336
Why not stop wasting your time on /x/ and pursue a relationship.
>>
>>18247317
Female
The current effects of H on D
>>
>>18247437
No prerequisites as of yet, apart from talking on Skype to get to know the sort of person you are. Even if I find a loose empath, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to be an adequate teacher as most of my knowledge and skill is ground in proximity.
>>
>>18247463
could you tell if someone is an empath from reading? cuz i've had readings from you before and i'm sure you would have mentioned it..
>>
File: 192.jpg (58KB, 582x665px)
192.jpg
58KB, 582x665px
>>18247354
Suit, moustache, proper British, somewhat distinctive, lawyer or politician (kek)? Jokes aside feels an honourable position, very posh.

>>18247360
Study room/library, my left hand is closed. I know there's something there, when I open I see a shiny object, star shaped, a little sharp, softly piercing my hand, removing the blindfold the star grows bigger, making the room clearer...

Anon, what you're not seeing is what you have in your hand, like you're a lucky person, or at least I see the star as something lucky in your life that you don't acknowledge. And that luck (or wealth) is the key to make things better around you.

>>18247361
>multiple readers have told me to practice.
There you go libra girl, when you're not inspired, do exercises, they don't have to be a creative thing, follow some book tutorial, just to keep the habit of making daily drawings, go to >>>/ic/ enough sources there, people to provide feedback (ignore the shitposters) the only way to get there is doing something, even minor...
>>
>>18247317
female
how do i get him to actually make plans with me and go through with them (whether he comes here or i go to him)
>>
>>18247364
I've been trying to make sense of this and figure out what I'm afraid of about myself but I don't know. I'll think about it thanks.
>>
>>18247317
Female
What is my #1 talent?
>>
>>18247317
lady what does n think of me, does he even like me (anymore if he ever did...i know hes busy now buti dont get why he cant make any time to even text me whatsoever)
>>
>>18247317
can i get a reading on some info about my next relationship/ significant other?
female
merci
>>
>>18247317
female
Who will I be 10 years down the road?
>>
>>18247317
Female
Does he loves me and wants to go back together with me, or when will I meet the one for me?
>>
>>18247470
Depends, sometimes yea and other times no. Readings are a lot harder to identify it, as it sorts just pings as "occult potential" or pink energy. Irl, a lot easier as I know the feelings, hell, I've walked past people irl and done doubletakes going "yup, loose empath."

Sorry if that's unhelpful.
>>
Alrighty, back again for a couple hours. And this time with much more detail.
Info I need:
Sign
Query(make a precise as possible, only about personal matters)
>>
>>18247500
female
cancer
Should I bother approaching Z at some point in the future?
>>
File: 237.jpg (275KB, 642x906px) Image search: [Google]
237.jpg
275KB, 642x906px
>>18247376
I only see a dark tunnel and a train runs over me.. Guess T will just pass by you, sorry.

>>18247383
Oh dear... another one that sits looking for the time to pass instead of making things happening... "Now is the time" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iztRyN6sjHo

I'll take a break now to eat something and will get back soon to finish the other readings
>>
>>18247473
>lucky person
If I believed in luck, I'd be questioning your interpretation. I'll try piecing together that symbolism, though, thanks.
>>
>>18247500
>24
>Female
>Scorpio

I have been pretty uninterested in either sex up until I was maybe 20/21 years old, made the "mistake" of picking a mostly all-girls education (English), and I simply don't go out a lot because most of my friends are either dating or live further away. I have never truly had a significant other, and I'm starting university again this year (after 2 years of working fulltime).

I am kind of wondering whether I will meet someone this year, as I've never had it and I really would like to try dating. But I don't know if it's just... too late?
>>
>>18247500
Male
Aries
Is the place I'm living in holding me back? Would I be happier starting over in a new state and living on my own? I want to move on and progress with my life and I feel something holding me back.
>>
>>18247500
Female
Leo
>>
>>18247500
Female
Libra
Do I happen to know my next significant other?(or if that isn't good) will in be in a relationship before 2016 is done?
>>
>>18247500
>Age
>Gender
M
>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
Full moon in Aquarius 6th house
Leo rising

General reading please
>>
>>18247500
>21
>male
>capricorn

Will my love life change this year?
>>
>>18247500
Male
Aquarius

I'm very about willow and I'sould I relationship, it seems... askew? Should I be worried?
>>
>>18247525
Or if specific question: is there something i should know/be aware of that could greatly help me?

Thanks
>>
>>18247520
I went to an all-boys school, and it took me a while to learn how to talk to girls. It doesn't make you a lost cause; it just means you need to include a little extra in your life education or simply develop a knack for finding people who get you.
>>
>>18247496
Do your irl friends know your gift
>>
>>18247412
Oh, you did both my queries! I apologize for the burden, I hope this didn't tire you excessively, I thought you would choose one or the other, and that would be troublesome enough.
This is the first time I hear a name for my gift. I feel so good when I can help people (helping this healer made me quite happy until we realized the toll it had been taking), making the choice to stop using isn't a plesant one. But right now, while I'm recovering from some hard damage to my body, I really can't take chances, so I appreciate the advice and will follow :)
I have been stepping back from the services i used to participate and help out in, (except when I'm the one being healed), but I had been disconnected from my religion in general for a while when I was sick, and
>Expect some disconnection between the heart and the mind, possible linked to the way you will see the world now
this is particularly relevant. My expectations and beliefs changed a lot since I stopped attending, and now that I'm back, I feel I don't quite fit in with any of it. And in my personal life, the standards I try to live up to, this applies as well. I'm very confused in how I deal with my religion now, as passionate as I am about it.
>i cant quite recommend you enough to not be used.
The tricky part :( I've recently been proven easy to manipulate.
I might query you some other time, but for now, you seem quite quite busy! Thank you very much for the reading and the advice, and I hope you had a nice day at work today :)
>>
>>18247507
Pulled ten cards:
Present Position: Two of Wands
Card shows that you're ready to go after this person. All you have yet to do is to go do it.

What Crosses You: Ace of Cups
However, you're not really sure how to feel about this. You're probably no to happy with the situation you're going through at the moment.

What is above you: Seven of Wands
Have other people been trying to vie for this person? You've thought about this possibly and wondered how to deal with it. You haven't really done anything about it huh? You might need some more strength and determination to go after this person.

What is below you: The Sun
I'd be repeating the same things from before, but this card also suggests that you've been able to be successful in relationships from before, don't forget that, keep that fact close to you.
What is behind you: Strength
Again, you've dealt with this sort of thing before. You can power through this if you want to, not by brute force, but by your inner courage and strength.
What's to happen: Seven of Swords
If you are to go after Z, be careful not to be too aggressive about it. You'll scare him off.
Where you'll find yourself: The Chariot
If and when you do go after Z, this card suggests you'll be successful and have control over what happens through a struggle.
How others see you:Two of cups
A relationship card! Usually points towards a friendship, meaning that you know this person well already. And you're ready for something more. Other people can already see this.
What you fear: Two of Swords
Makes sense, it's a tension and anxiety card. If you attack your fears head on about this situation. You should be able to solve it.

The Outcome: The Devil
Not a very good card to get,showing that this relationship can hold you under unnecessary bondage. But it can also mean that you can find a way to get out of your current situation that may be holding you back.

Summary in the reply
>>
>>18247549
Summary...
If you do go after Z, be careful when you do. You'll probably be successful as long as you take it slow with him. But he can cause trouble in the long run.
If you do go after him, tackle your fears head on.
>>
File: 298.jpg (133KB, 540x670px)
298.jpg
133KB, 540x670px
>>18247385
>>18247404
>>18247408
>>18247452
>>18247476
>>18247480
>>18247482
>>18247494
Let me know if you guys re still here

>>18247400
>>18247489
>>18247495
Not answering about future relationships

>>18247479
Maybe not afraid, but a crystallised idea you have about yourself, that you take as true but will surprise how different it is.

>>18247517
It's in your hand and seems to be taken for granted, something "easy" that you may not give value because it appears small or you didn't have much effort... It's crazy man
>>
>>18247500
female
aquarius
what should i do to gain a relationship with n or anyone in general if its not looking to good with him
>>
>>18247558
>>18247476
stll here
>>
>>18247558
will be lurking for a while so take your time! :-)
>>18247482
>>
>>18247489
>>18247558
okay if i may change my query, maybe just advice on how to get some luv/a relationship instead, if not then just advice and/or outcome for this upcoming year in general
>>
>>18247549
>>18247553
Thanks, this makes complete sense regarding to the situation. I'm trying to decifer whether or not he'd be good for long term. We can both be a bit firey so I'm not too sure yet and I know I'd have to go about my approches in a thought out manner. Once again, thanks for the reading, have a good day xx
>>
>>18247404
I'm still here >>18247558
>>
>>18247558
>>18247408
Still here
>>
>>18247558
I'm right here >>18247494 Will be around for the next hour or two.
>>
>>18247542
A select few, but the majority no. I've told people in the past and they immediately get very defensive, and their energy becomes very conscious. Eventually they stop associating with me; no one likes the idea of someone knowing all their inner workings, even if I give them my word I don't do that sort of thing.

Most people just know me as "that guy who's really easy to get along with, who you only know for a few months but feels like you've been friends all your life" and I prefer it that way.

Mind you, not that I have many irl friends these days

Also, IOS10 a shit for browsing the chan.
>>
>>18247452
I am >>18247558
still here
>>
>>18247480
>>18247558
Ya
>>
>>18247558
>>18247385
I'm still lurking senpai
>>
>>18247520
Pulling ten cards...

Present Position: The Wheel of Fortune
Eyy, looks like luck is on your side. You may be saying it's too late, but your chances with dating and sex have only begun.

What Crosses You: 5 of Swords
Makes sense, you realize that you're inexperienced. You're afraid that this kicks you out of the game.

What's above you: 9 of Cups
You've obviously thought about your current situation a lot. You just want to meet someone to give you a sensual satisfaction, not only sex.

What is below you: Three of swords
It's a release of tension and anxiety. Something to remember that happened in the past. Have you had a bad experience with a man before? Try not to let your worries get in the way of things.

What is behind you: The Lovers
You might've had a chance before, but never took it. Nonetheless, you definitely had a chance before. Why would it be any different from now?

What is before you: Page of Swords
This card shows that you're gonna get the hang of things awfully fast. Don't let your inexperience get in the way of trying out new things and experimenting.

What is to happen: 8 of cups
Saw this as a bad card at first, but upon thinking about it... It just means you'll be going on to new trails and ways. Even though you spent time in the past keeping the status quo.

How other see you: Temperance
Indicates success in relationships. Not much to say about this.

What you fear: 6 of cups
Reinforces the fact that you're afraid of getting stuck in the past.

The outcome: 6 of swords
You may be going through a hard time right now concerning relationships. But you got this!

Summary...
To answer your question, if you would try to meet someone this year. You'll probably be successful! But be prepared to go against old ways, and to be conscious of the other persons wants and needs.
>>
>>18247585
hi when do you read?
>>
>>18247522
Pulling ten cards... This draw gives me a funky vibe...Something doesn't seem right here.

Present Position: Page of Pentacles
Hmm...So far, you do have promise in the place where you live.

What crosses you: King of Wands
This usually points to a charismatic leader, but except in the situation it's harming you. Is someone keeping you down?

What is above you: Five of Wands
You even thought about how the place where you live is giving you trouble, is it hard to do what you need to do around there? However, this really isn't the case yet. If the problem does resort to physical goods, keep searching, it's not over yet.

What is below you: Ten of Swords
Usually signifies an ending to something. Has something happened recently to shove you in the present position. You must be feeling a little lost. Nonetheless, this card also represents a new beginning.

What is behind you: Page of Swords
Recently, have you only started realizing what's going on around you. You're getting used to all these facts.

What is before you: The Wheel of Fortune
Hey! This means that you're gonna have a change in fate soon. If you feel squashed down right now. Don't give up yet!

What is to happen: 9 of Wands
If you're feeling is the time to stand up for what you believe in. This is the time to do it. This card calls upon the inner strength to protect your beliefs.

How others see you: 6 of pentacles
This card usually points to either being in a bad situation and receiving help. Or you helping someone else.

Your hopes: 8 of Wands
You're hoping right about now that you'll have a chance to have a time of action. Don't worry man, it's coming

The outcome: Ten of Pentacles
Very,very good card to get. Suggests everything is gonna be alright in the end. You'll have your securities fulfilled eventually.

Summary...
Whether you move or not. I think you're gonna end up well either way. I'd suggest to stay however
When you see that you might have a chance to act upon an opportunity, take it!
>>
>>18247543

Catalyst is kind of a word i use to describe what you have, not a norm mind you. People with this gift were known by different names in different cultures, similar to an Oracle of ancient Greece... to an extend. Let's just say the occult meddles with the good and the bad, and people often get the later.

And it was no problem to do readings for you, quite a trip for me in a good way. I will call it fate on both sides.

Hope it helped and if you ever want a reading or simply advice, just ask.
>>
>>18247558
Female
What is my future career?
>>
>>18247537
Thanks dude! I'm pretty social, thank god for that, and people always kind of react with a weird kind of surprise when I tell them.

I just didn't feel like going for the first guy telling me he liked me, just so I could be in a relationship. The only thing that's really holding me back is that I don't go out much but that's seriously hard when all of your friends are like "meh".

>>18247597
Thank you so much for such a detailed reading! I feel rather optimistic now, thank you reader!
>>
File: 511.jpg (191KB, 791x1000px) Image search: [Google]
511.jpg
191KB, 791x1000px
I won't deny I'm getting tired already, the visions are getting weaker, I'll do my best to get the most of you guys done:

>>18247385
>>18247592
>senpai
y-you too

"There's a hole in the certificate" someone whisper, does that have any meaning to you? I don't know if it's a physical rip or some sort of loophole in some paper, this little devil just shakes the paper in front of me, all excited, telling me to look at the contract closely.

So pay attention to the details, little things to make sure everything will be alright, like the old saying "The devil is in the details"

>>18247404
>>18247579
What a refreshing feeling, a waterfall just making me feel good, the sound of the wter relaxing. After some tiring and hot activity, nothing better than a nice shower to cool down.

It sounds to me yes, just chill around A, release any tension and things will flow easier.

>>18247581
>>18247408
Are you shy? I hear a dark haired girl hiding her mouth while she giggles. He seems to be nice and charismatic, I don't see anything negative talking to him, you may spaghetti a little but that's ok, he's cool but gives a friendly vibe.
>>
Anyone want to trade a reading?
>>
>>18247317
Female
My fate leads to what vision?
>>
>>18247659
>What a refreshing feeling, a waterfall just making me feel good
Haha yes, thanks. I'll try to be as chill as possible.
>>
>>18247523
Running out of time before I have to get things done. Been doing way too long card readings you'll be my last one for the night.

Present Position: Strength
This shows that you've already been going through the motions of keeping it all together, good job. Keep going.

What crosses you: Ace of Wands
This doesn't make sense to me at the moment. The card represents an upsurge in creativity. Are you letting your imagination get to you?

What's above you: The Chariot
You're trying your damnest to keep in check of everything between you and him. But it isn't quite clicking.

What is below you:The Empress
You've experienced a a good relationship before. What's keeping you from making it work?

What is behind you: Five of Swords
Did you do something wrong in your last relationship? This card suggests that you might just know what to do now.

What is before you: 6 of Cups
This implies that you'll meet someone back in the past. Probably this dude that you were talking about.

What is to happen: Seven of Swords
Now is the time to keep quiet. Let him come to you.

How other see you: The lovers
How nice! I'm sure you can already collect the fact that this guy might just want to get back in a relationship with you.

Your fears: The devil
You might be afraid of being held back.

The outcome: Temperance
Shows the start of a new relationship

Summary:
Yeah, the guys from the past does want to get back with you. Just gotta wait a bit, and power through it.

Rushed reading...
>>
>>18247524
>>18247525
>>18247529
>>18247535
>>18247560
As for you guys. If you still want a reading. Email me at [email protected]
>>
File: 1400613245236.jpg (72KB, 497x547px)
1400613245236.jpg
72KB, 497x547px
>>18247500
male
gemini
i want some advice to help with my depression, i just want to be happy
>>
File: soon-9[1].jpg (76KB, 550x367px)
soon-9[1].jpg
76KB, 550x367px
>>18247615
>>
>>18247659
>>18247408

Yes I am shy. Sounds promising. Thanks! Good wishes to you tonight
>>
>>18247713
I feel bad, I'll give you a quick reading.
A quick ten card pull suggests that you will get through whatever you're going through, progress will be slow and steady. But there will be a time where you do gain power and release a lot of the tension you had within you.
>>
>>18247463
>Skype
I'm too anxious to talk to u...
>>
>>18247732
thanks friend
>>
>>18247725
Not him, but I seriously need a love reading when you have the chance.
>>
>>18247633
Hey man thanks for doing this it definitely helped and this is probably one of the most accurate readings ive gotten in here!
>>
>>18247734
Awww don't be like that anon; I don't bite. Feel free to add me if you want; the offer is indefinite
>>18247756
Sure thing SR, getting there soon.
>>
>>18247798
Can you please give a timeframe of minutes or hours cause I need to know when I have to come back.
>>
>>18247798
why are u so nice to people?
>>
>>18247500

Male
Aquarius

Do my girlfriend and I stay together and will the news I recieve on Friday be good? (The news is about our relationship)
>>
>>18247826
Because most people are nice to each other at least in passing and Empath actually likes us as friends?
>>
This past month has been the absolute worst. My mom died, the person I was in love with severed contact, and now I'm sick ;_; Can someone please give me a reading? I just want to know if things will get better.
>>
>>18247842
yeah but you guys are so rude to him. "pls gib read" r u reaidng"
>>
>>18247850
I remember you anon, I don't know if you ever got to see it, but I'm sorry about your mom. I know it probably doesn't mean much from some random prick on the internet, but I'm sorry. I hope you do feel better, especially with the other things you listed.
>>
>>18247798
Thanks man!
>>
>>18247851
I don't do that personally, so I can't speak for the other anons around here. I just let Empath do what he wants like everyone else. If he wants to read, he'll read.
>>
>>18247856
Thank you. The fact that you took the time to write this out does mean quite a lot.
>>
>>18247865
Godspeed anon, you'll get through it, I believe in you.
>>
>>18247851
He was literally asked if it bothers him and he said no, he enjoys it.
>>
>>18247659
>this little devil just shakes the paper in front of me, all excited, telling me to look at the contract closely.
I have a pretty good idea what this is talking about, thanks senpai.
>>
>>18247851
That's not rude. What's rude is the assholes who talk shit and insult the readers. Empath hasn't caught any random hate like other readers have.
>>
>>18247876
>>18247876
How can someone hate on Empath? he's a great guy.
>>
>>18247801
Sorry, no way to give an exact time frame sorry.
>>18247826
Because I genuinely love you guys. /div/ is a family to me, and although you don't always like what your family does, you always love them. <3
Plus, you guys have accepted and given me a place to call my own, and so I love you in turn. It's the least I could do.
>>18247842
I do, you guys mean a lot to me <3
>>18247850
Sending you love and good vibes anon. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.
>>18247851
See here anon >>18247869
It doesn't bug me, not even a little. If anything it's flattering.
>>18247876
>Empath hasn't caught any random hate like other readers have
I honestly have no idea how that has happened; guess I'm just lucky enough to not be around when the hate is flowing.
>>18247899
Check'd and Dawww'd. Thank you anon, but I'm human like anyone else; i'm sure i'm not everyone's cup of tea.
>>
>>18247926
>I honestly have no idea how that has happened; guess I'm just lucky enough to not be around when the hate is flowing.
It's because you're giving public readings consistently. I've been on /div/ since the beginning and I've noticed that any reader who stops giving readings regularly gets shit on by the thirsty masses because they're not getting their supply of free readings anymore. It has happened to others and it will likely happen to you when you find something more important to do with your time.
>>
>>18247945
New Help gives readings all the time and he gets bullied by the trolls
>>
>>18247949
That was particularly fucked up. NewHelp is one of the nicest people here.
>>
>>18247926
I vote you and your gf rulers of /div/
>>
Ah lets get off the subject, no use discussing it right now. Just brings everybody down.
>>
Is anyone still doing the readings?
>>
The tumbleweed blows.
>>
How do I tell who's the best reader to ask for a reading?
>>
>>18248035
Learn divination and trade with the scrying trader person you won't be disappointed
>>
>>18248039
who?
>>
File: wew.gif (696KB, 446x522px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
696KB, 446x522px
>>18248035
the only readings I ever got here that came true and made sense were from "Io" aka !Xwbf.SgaEQ but otherwise readings I got here were pretty generic and if they were specific didn't come true
>>
>>18247543
>>18247638

I cant quite get this off my head, not today... care to give me more info on this?

>I have been stepping back from the services
>but I had been disconnected from my religion in general

Any major religion or something more... ''exotic''?

Just to get this off my head, sorry if i look like creeping around... Not my intention. Lets just say i am curious.
>>
>>18248035
Follow the opinions of other readers, not querents. Experts can spot experts better than observers.
>>
>>18248043
The guy that greentexts when he posts
>>
>>18248078
Most people greentext when they post.
>>
>>18248043
>>18248083
There's a guy who offers to trade and asks the other readers what kind of query they would like practice and gives them a query he usually knows the answer to already.
>>
>>18248051
Hey boss, friendly reminder in case you forgot.
>>18247004

No problem if you're just busy.
>>
>>18246124

dyqs
>>
>>18248159

Nah I will get to it soon, haven't forgot just clearing my head before it.

But I guess now that you mention ill get to it. No biggy, beers are doing their job :)
>>
>>18248173
Alrighty, thanks. Best of luck!
>>
>>18248035
In my opinion, the best way to find out is just lurking and observing the readings and feedback. You could even query different readers but try not to ask the same question or the results can become cloudy and twisted.
>>
Well this just died out of nowhere.
>>
>>18248217
>this is the post that made the thread hit bump limit
>>
>>18247004

I see a man sitting at his office, he has an Lion's head decoring the room. Perhaps he is a hunter by hobby.

Well kind of hard to interpret but what I think i see is someone that is a gambler, you will get a fulfilling job yet it's not going to be easy if you don't change that attitude.

A gambler can't bet if he thinks he is going to lose and he can't win if he doesn't bet. Don't put words were you're actions are not present.

Hope it helped and sorry for being quite vague. Still learning.
>>
>>18248225
r u doing reading
>>
Would you attend a /div/ meetup
>>
>>18248225
Fine enough. I guess it's just that it's been difficult coming home. Leaving the military is a lot harder than joining it.
>>18248263
If it was close
>>
>Empath has disappeared
>NewHelp is clearing backlog
>No other readers

What a hellish time to be alive
>>
>>18248225

Still reading?

>Gender (If more than one person is involved, give theirs too)

M and F, as God intended

>Sign

Scorpio. Dunno what she is.

>Query

Should I have sex with Aimee on Friday? Or call it off completely?

>A word that describes how you feel right now

Kinda have a little headache. Nothing major, but it' there.
>>
>>18248275
>as God intended
>wants to have degenerate sex with someone he isn't married too

ayyy
>>
>>18248265
>Leaving the military is a lot harder than joining it.

I mean, if you're lazy and uncreative. Steal a tank. Fuck an officers daughter. Kill a rare and delicious animal, the more patriotic the better.
>>
>>18248278
Or just don't resign when you're contract is up.
>>
>>18248277
Holy Dubs have spoken! God will smite the degenerates!
>>
>>18248263
I would, yes, but I fear I'd disappoint those who turned up who think highly of me; I can be quite a spurge irl.
>>18248273
No disappeared, just wishing my gf sweet dreams before she heads off to be. I will be reading momentarily (within the hour at max)
>>
>>18248238
>>18248275

Only if the beers last enought to get to you two :^]

Now seriously I don't know, I might or I might not... If not try tomorrow.
>>
>>18248216
>>18248072
>>18248046
>>18248039
Thank you for the input.
>>
>>18248278
It's more about the existential conflict that comes when you get accustomed to a long period of routine and then are nolonger in that routine.
>>18248281
That's not always an option you're going to have.
>>
>>18248331
>That's not always an option you're going to have.
It definitely is. You have a contract, you don't have to renew that contract and resign if you don't want to. Most of my family has been in the military.
>>
>>18248331
>It's more about the existential conflict that comes when you get accustomed to a long period of routine and then are nolonger in that routine.

I was in the army. I had no issue with that. At all. I hated the routine.

>That's not always an option you're going to have.

Unless you're stuck out in some Middle Eastern shithole, it's always an option.
>>
Threads dead until >>18248287 posts then it's going to get crowded.
>>
>>18248263

Sure, but we all kind of live way futher apart don't we?

Besides some particular US state i think most readers are far from eachoter. I don't have the time to travel on the states or the resources to do it outside of it.
>>
>>18248384
Wgat state
>>
>>18248392
Curious aren't ya :^]

There are reasons why i will not particularly say it. Sorry m8, I know some of those anons with files can deduce which one though.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (540KB, 500x257px)
giphy[1].gif
540KB, 500x257px
>And. Here. We. Go...
Thank you for being so patient with my /div/; you folks really are the best.
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

As always, love and good vibes be with each and every one of you fantastic people <3
>>
>>18248406
Captain
Male
Golden Brown Hair, Brown Beard, Average Height, Average Weight, Green Eyes, Wear glasses (but I don't have to, I just can't read words far away, otherwise I can see fine)
Orange Star
Will the next girl I find and potentially date be bother by my physical flaws? Feel free to say yes she will if that is what you see it won't bother me.
And will I stay in contention with my friends in this thing we are doing due to the changes I'm making regarding this competition? I feel like I'm not in contention right now despite me usually being so every year. This year has been a slog though.

Thanks for the reading Empath, good vibes and love to you too.
>>
>>18248406
good evening and thank you for reading for /div/

>anna
>brown hair, small eyes and big lips, i like cats..
>a green transparent hand floating in the air with slightly wiggling fingers..
>general future or energy reading perhaps.. if anything is wrong and why.. where is it going?
>hmm whichever you think is better for my question..
>>
>>18248406
Gambino
Relatively tall, slender, usually unshaven
Orange Octagon
What does my next gf look like and what's the time line when we get together
Which ever is fine
>>
>>18247962
You're cute anon, thanks, I'm happy with your appreciation but there are no rulers here. I like to think that it's a community and we are all sharing, experiencing and learning. /div/ is made of readers and querents and both are equally important. Bless you <3
Now I'm off to bed (again) nini /div/
>>
>>18248406
>>Name/Nickname

Tiger.

>>Description and Defining Feature(s)

Dark hair. Short compared to Americans, average for my home country.

>>Colour Shape Combo

Gold triangle.

>>Query

Should I have sex with Aimee?

>>Empath or Tarot

I have no idea. Readers choice?
>>
>>18248406
Ayylmao
Full moon
empath general reading

Note: i just got out of a programmers hells
some say my solution is insane, some may even called it unelegant
but i dont care it works, WORKS
>>
>>18248406
Lets go with I quit (no real meaning behind it)
Skinny, dirty blonde, shitty beard
Red Halberd
Is there a girl I will meet in the future that I may or may not get into a relationship with?
I have no preference for empath or tarot, you decide.
>>
>>18248406
<3
>>
>>18248406
lina
female, blonde hair, green eyes, wide smile that's dorky, small freckles
red heart
will i ever find passionate love? and how far down?
empath
>>
Hello all! I will be doing some high readings in about half an hour or so.

I need sign, gender, query, and your current mood summed up in a color.
>>
>>18248440
>your current mood summed up in a color
lolwut
>>
>>18248440
>your current mood summed up in a color.

I'm colourblind, you fuck.
>>
>>18248406
Carly
White, fat, brunette, short, sad.
Green hoola hoop
Empath
Love reading
>>
>>18248440
Libra
Male
Love reading would be fine
Red-Orange
>>
>>18248406
Sherbert

Mid-length brown orangish hair. American. Female.Scars errywhere.

Gold pentagon

Will I be with my crush?

Empath
>>
>>18248408
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
10 of Wands
5 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Cups(r)
Counseled by The Devil(r) and Queen of Pents
http://vocaroo.com/i/s02PesFVWuU0
>>
>>18248440
Scorpio
Male
Ah just tell me whatever the readings feel like
Orange
>>18248441
Colors are often associated with emotions.
>>18248444
You still know what the color is even if it appears gray to you, they're typically different shades. Just because it appears to you differently doesn't mean you don't know what it is, nor does it mean you don't know other colors.
>>
>>18248440
Wondering if I can get a love reading. Will me and S ever be together?

Male, gemini, and I think red sums up my current mood. Maybe an orange-red.
>>
>>18248406
e
small dots on my knuckles, yellowish teeth, bad overbite, big eyes,
am i a rotten/bad person?
blue circle
empath
>>
>>18248406
Cris
Black/blond hair, tall, bootylicious, funny and sarcastic.
Red triangle
Will I be involved in the upcoming drama about certain private photos(not mine)?

Empath
>>
>>18248440
Male

Capricorn

Will learning Lisp, installing gentoo and reading SCIP every day help me land a job in about 3 years time?

Faded purple
>>
>>18248473
I feel as though ironically the reading was more about the first question than the second actually. It spoke more on that personal/emotional level than it did over some measly competition really.

As for the competition, just nfl fantasy really. Been a fucking slog this year. Usually I'm pretty decent, but this year, players are getting injured, playing like shit, that kind of crap. Pretty much having to drop half the players and pick up ones off the waiver wire to try and salvage something. Can't really do trades because of how poor the players are actually playing. A right mess.
>>
>>18248410
Page of Wands(r)
3 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by The Fool
Counseled by 10 of Swords and The Hanging Man
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1x6jT6rv63y
>>
>>18248511
Empath, would you and your dubs make a new thread please. I currently do not have computer access. Thank you kindly :)
>>
>>18248416
>next gf look like
>time line
I'm sorry anon, I can't answer these queries. Sincerest apologies. Maybe snag Cheswick next you see her?
>>18248417
Couldn't of said it better myself love
>>18248427
<3
>>18248510
Oh yea, I remember you man. Damn, that's rough with the players. Hope no money was lost in all this. Actually, now that you mention it, that spread did feel pretty feelsy; less about a specific woman but more about how to go about these fears you have regarding this particular area of your life. This is why I love feedback, I can definitely see it now. Thanks man <3 MVQ right here
>>
>>18248524
Will do, I'll ride this thread to the end first then I'll make a new one.
>>
>>18248527
>Oh yea, I remember you man. Damn, that's rough with the players. Hope no money was lost in all this. Actually, now that you mention it, that spread did feel pretty feelsy; less about a specific woman but more about how to go about these fears you have regarding this particular area of your life. This is why I love feedback, I can definitely see it now. Thanks man <3 MVQ right here

No problem. Felt like I should ask about the fantasy shit again since I'm making some major changes in it that may work out? Who knows. Outright mess.

No problem on the feedback, I don't mind to give it at all.
>>
>>18248406
hi empath you might like this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXmQjqaaOy8
andromeda
small frame, average wight, brown eyes, contacts,
bronze teacup
anything about my next relationshiip, whats it like, who loves who more, etc.?
empath
>>
>>18248524
I gotchufam
>>
>>18246124
NEW THREAD:
>>18248539
>>
>>18248511
no you didnt screw up at all! i think this was very spot on and interesting, gives me hope. i can't look into the future so i don't know what's coming...

BUT when you talked about my current feelings it doesnt matter what happens.. bad or good.. thats so accurate! i am literally trying to get any kind of "happening", even bad ones. i am also incredibly unrelaxed and anxious, so yes, just relaxing and letting it happen would be fitting.

thank you.
>>
>>18248449

The reversed Queen of Swords covers you and the Ten of Swords is in opposition to you. This combination gave me the distinct impression that someone you loved has died recently. An alternate reading could be that you are currently unsuccessful in your romantic life or may be too self sacrificing in the name of love.

The reversed Ten of Pentacles sits at your crown; try to stay away from games of chance or risky business. The Knight of Cups is at your feet, suggesting that you will travel soon or begin a project. You are quite in touch with your emotions, try listening to them once in a while.

The Empress reversed is in your past. You have recently uncovered a secret or learned important information. The Three of Pentacles awaits you in your near future. This card usually indicates occupation or a learned skill. Perhaps you'll meet someone you're interested in at your place of work. There's also a chance that you'll meet a romantic interest because of a talent or skill.

Death is in your distant future(I guess this one applies to everybody). In the romantic context however, it indicates the end of things but it also signifies renewal and enterprise.
>>
>>18248418
>Tarot Reading;Sex Specific
The High Priestess(r)
Queen of Swords(r)
Ruled over by Temperance(r)
Counseled by The Star and Knight of Swords(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VCMXPQuaYN
>>
>>18248557
The latter on the QoS. The rest, I could definitely see. Thanks Miseria.
>>
>>18248420
>Empath Reading;Future General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JEuNmUcZSD
>>
>>18248559

Huh. Weird spread. Thanks, I've got some stuff to think about.
>>
>>18248559

There isn't really a lot I'm leaving out. Her name is Aimee, we're probably going to be hooking up Friday. I'm transparent. I would hope she's transparent with me, don't want an angry boyfriend kicking in my door.
>>
>>18248536
Thank you <3
>>
>>18248421
Tried to read, way too vague. Just a blur of energies. I'm assuming yes, as no would seem silly.
>>18248542
You're welcome darling. Take some time to look inside; this is the perfect opportunity to be introspective and find what it is you want, so when the time comes, you can make a decisive decision.
>>18248577
>>18248585
Well if you want to throw me some feedback post Friday about how things go I would be extremely grateful. All the best, hope it's a fun night
>>
>>18248585
I didn't listen to the reading, but that spread looks very bad.
>>
>>18248592
>Tried to read, way too vague. Just a blur of energies. I'm assuming yes, as no would seem silly.

You'd be surprised. No seems to be a thing in my life. So you didn't really see any potential girl in my life? Sad, but expected I guess.
>>
>>18248568
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JEuNmUcZSD
thanks empath
it was kinda similar from the one you gave me yesterday but i guess nothing has changed since then so i guess thats normal
the shield origin still intrigues me tho, since im not the one doing it

thanks for the read friend, you should hope in the irc from time to time
>>
>>18248432
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Cc25WdtZjk
>>
>>18248445
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Be8Ku1S8we
>>
>>18248592
General question for you. How accurate do you feel are your readings? Now I know it's a weird thing to answer without coming over as arrogant perhaps, but just from your experience over the years.
>>
>>18248468
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vgXRAJ7uk8
>>
>>18248598
Nothing is set in stone man, just nothing jumping out at me right now; your query was very open-ended, too much to hone in on anything specific
>>18248603
You're welcome my favourite ET. The shield is feeling more and more in tune with your energy; whatever is producing it, it's actively molding it after your energy's....energy (kek).
>>18248623
I'll be the first to admit I have no idea what I'm doing most the time. I don't believe I'm accurate/inaccurate; I just read what I see and give my interpretation of it to the querent. The way I see, I must be doing something right, otherwise I'd be getting negative feedback left and right. And I love negative feedback; I can't grow and become a better reader if I'm fucking everything up and no one tells me.

Plus, accuracy is a moving goal; A constant strive.
>>
>>18248406
Empath you shit (if you get here)
Craig
5'8", normal build, bushy beard, brownish blond hair?
Silver Car
Love
Empath/Tarot
>>
File: tumblr_ob1b9fP0x31tdpeqjo1_1280.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1b9fP0x31tdpeqjo1_1280.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>18248406
kira
short, freckles, pixie cut, blue eyes
orange triangle
i feel like i'm at a crossroads in life. if i just continue as i am, will i truly be ok?
your choice
>>
>>18248486
>Empath Reading;Energy Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JwqPS2Qo29
>>
>>18248488
>Empath Reading;Future Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yLsIYDL01q
>>
>>18248534
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HWMqgyp0hZ
>>
>>18248645
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0C4TpGCOCnq
>>
>>18248672
Well I don't have the photos and truly was unaware of that, good thing is that ls not me and well I get distanced from this people awhile ago...still this is awful and hope the girls heal well and Sue the mother chucker.

Thank you Empath best wishes to you and your lucky gf.
>>
>>18248693
Not a particular person I'm interested in really nah, nobody even around honestly. Even if there were I wouldn't meet those requirements in any way.

Neat reading though, glad you got some joy out of the silver car.
>>
>>18248648
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
8 of Swords(r)
Justice
Ruled over by The Sun
Counseled by 10 of Wands(r) and 3 of Pents
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Dnaeo5NCsp
>>
>>18248698
>Lucky gf
Hardly, I'm the lucky one here; how I scored her is beyond me.

Still, proceed with caution; just because you weren't involved in the setting up of the razors, doesn't mean you won't get cut by them. I hope the girl is okay; nude leaks are never fun
>>18248700
Not with that attitude anon; whether you think you can, or think you can't, you are correct.
>>
>>18248729
>Not with that attitude anon; whether you think you can, or think you can't, you are correct.

True, but I'm not in a position to really impress anyone in any way. Im just a simple guy really, don't focus too much on having tons of stuff in life or standing out really.

Not sure I'd even want a girl who focuses so much on that anyways as opposed to just me as an individual ya know? I mean its all good, I'm sure I'll find a nice girl regardless.
>>
>>18248726
thanks mr. empath

pixie cut master race bruh
>>
>>18248740
Aye, I hear you. But on the same note, there's nothing wrong with bettering yourself to be a prospective partner.
>>18248742
>Mr Empath
dawwww reminds me of my gf when she used to call me Mr Rayner when we first met. And hell yea you girls are
>>
>>18248406
I'll give it a try, never really done this sort of thing before, but I'm a bit lost.

Jesse
I have a scar on my penis from when I was a kid and busted it on my bike flipping off of it. I have heterochromia, one green, and one gray, both having a yellow ring in the middle of them. I hope that is enough.
Red (with a hint on the orange spectrum) Dress
I'm looking for some love to enter my life right now. I'm fond of short haired girls, though it doesn't particularly matter to me, its what I generally look for, shoulder length and lower really. I'm not sure where exactly go about looking for love in my small town, or if there is even anyone visible in my future. Any help is appreciative on what you can tell me.
Tarot? I'm not sure what Empath actually is so if you feel that is better, then use that.
>>
>>18248750
>Aye, I hear you. But on the same note, there's nothing wrong with bettering yourself to be a prospective partner.

There isn't. But I already enjoy my life, to me that feels like I'd be doing it for the sake of others other than myself ya know? Im picky about stuff like that really.
>>
And then the thread died a sudden death.
>>
>>18248821
there's a new thread anon
>>
>>18248821
There's a new thread up and it has been for a while:

>>18248539
>>
File: Chibiusa983437.jpg (1MB, 948x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Chibiusa983437.jpg
1MB, 948x1400px
>>18248051
I guess it could be considered exotic by some, but where I live (Brazil) it's rather common. I'm umbandista. I sometimes participate in Kardecist services when these are friendly with my guides too, but I've been avoiding using too much of my energy. My faith however, is basically that of umbanda.
I believe gifts such as mine are given and must be used to to help others and pay off karma, Or maybe they come as part of the challenge of our current incarnation, which we need to overcome in order to proceed with our spiritual evolution.
That's why simply quitting my gift forever or ending all practices is something that worries me :( I believe that when we have a skill such as divination, mediumnity, catalysm, or whatever really, the universe means for us to use them to make the world a better place and shape us into better people :)
>>
>>18249141

Ha so you are also from South America? That's nice (Venezuelan here). And thanks for taking that out of my head. We actually have similar religions in Venezuela so not that exotic to me, however I i was raised a boring Catholic...

Anyways thanks again. I believe continuing with divination would not hurt you if you do it with moderation, and even there I would wait until fully healed. But using your gift for rituals is a big no, you will not be able to help anyone if something happens to you girl.
>>
test
Thread posts: 401
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.