[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 63

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread:
>>18246124
>>
>>18248480
>>18248484
>>18248501

I'll get to these in this thread. I'm open to a few more queries as well.
>>
>>18248562
M
Gemini
Future reading.
Mossy green.
>>
>>18248539
name:chauncey.
libra, october 12;
average NEET, living in florida.
want to be a writer, but cant go past the thought that anything i think of utterly destroys some long-lasting similar universe in order to create a new universe in its place, for better or worse.
read me please
>>
>>18248562
male
taurus
will this be the one?
black
>>
>>18248562

pisces
female
just a general future love reading pls
black
>>
M
Aries
Blue
Had nightmare regarding fighting through a zombie apocalypse. Inpending sense of doom. Relative who passed 10.31.15 made an appearance guiding me. Forgot lots of it. Woke up shaken and scared.
>>
File: IMG_5987.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5987.gif
14KB, 500x600px
F
Chart attached

How great is my potential in my career in arch. design?
>>
>>18248595
Also maroon I suppose?

I didn't see anything about posting a color.
>>
>>18248480

You are covered by the Six of Swords which indicates that you have been traveling recently. Maybe you've gone out on a limb on an idea or plan that may fail. You feel as if you are in a transitory stage of your life. The Ten of Swords is opposed to you. Be extra careful in the upcoming days and weeks. Carelessness may lead to an accident. Maybe you are still saddened by the loss of a loved one?

The King of Swords sits at your crown and the King of Pentacles sits at your feet; two kings with their separate kingdoms. They had been at odds with each other for quite some time but eventually they learned to coexist. Have you had conflicting emotions or perhaps mixed feelings that you have put to rest?

Death is in your past and the Knight of Pentacles is in your near future. You have recently put a matter to rest and are feeling refreshed and prepared for what lies before you. Many responsibilities await you but you will be up to the challenge and productive.

The reversed Three of Cups is in your distant future. This card reversed notifies the end of a task or the beginning of a dispatch. You had a very interesting spread. There was definitely a clear duality present in your spread. Do your best to maintain balance in every aspect of your life.
>>
>>18248613
We all have our own dark side that speaks to us. I've done my best to try and quell it as of recently. Appreciate the read.
>>
>>18248484

I usually do a two card reading for specific queries like this one. You pulled the Ten of Pentacles and the reversed Six of Pentacles.

There is a good chance that S will return the feelings you have for her but you must make the first mood. Try not to be jealous if you do become a couple. She will not stray so long as you maintain a healthy relationship.
>>
>>18248501

Two card read a again. You pulled the reversed Three of Cups and The High Priestess reversed.

The cards are in your favor my friend. Pursue your ambitions and don't be afraid to take risks. the reversed priestess embodies passion and the overflowing of emotions. You will be happy with this line of work and achievement awaits you.
>>
Taco Hell is ready to give some spice filled readings
>>
>>18248721
Hello
>>
>>18248721
give it to me my man

tell me my life story
>>
>>18248728
>>18248724
All Taco Hell needs is your name and a yes or no question.
>>
>>18248721
geoff
will these pick-ups work out for me?
>>
>>18248730
a yes or no question!? I don't know what to ask
>>
hullo psifriendos. did anybody has a base chart for pendulum /div/
>>
>>18248730
A
Are there photos of me there?
>>
>>18248721
Warren
Will I find that girl I've been searching for by the end of the year?
>>
>>18248730
Mattia
Am I going the right way with my problems?
>>
>>18248567

The Page of Wands stands at attention over you and the reversed King of Wands is in opposition to you. You embody the aspects of your element. You are proud of your knowledge and willing to learn all that you can. Take care not be too severe with those around you or even towards yourself.

Justice reversed is at your crown; another warning of severity and vindictiveness. The King of Swords reversed lies at your feet, suggesting that you are behaving in an immoral way or that you have bad intentions in your pursuits.

The reversed Nine of Cups is behind you in your past indicating that you have truthfulness and safety behind in favor for excitement. The reversed Seven of Wands is waiting for you in the near future; be prepared for anxiety and possible embarrassment. Do your best to shrug it off when it happens and to keep you head high.

The Ace of Pentacles reversed is in your distant future. You will acquire wealth but it may be through unethical means. Try to determine whether wealth or your morals are more important to you.
>>
>>18248669
Thanks!
>>
>>18248730
David

Does she want the sour cream in my Beefy Five Layer Burrito™?
>>
>>18248749
Interesting. I see these themes a lot in readings. Thanks.
>>
>>18248721
T
Does he feel the same way?
>>
>>18248733
The magic bag has given me the packet (MILD) reading "Sauce Responsibly"

This is a yes however the bag tells Taco Hell that you must be wary of such a thing.
>>18248739
(DIABLO) "I'll make you sweat", the future speaks in murmurs that are hard to make out, however Taco Hell hear's some maybe unsavory tales.
>>18248744
(DIABLO) "You thought you were hot..." Taco Hell sees not so spicy sights in your future, maybe introspection is needed to further your flavorful journey
>>18248746
(MILD) "You made my day" Taco Hell here's of softer tomorrows
>>18248752
(FIRE!) "The best things in life are spicy"
Taco Hell hear's a no, or else things may get too spicy for your life
>>18248760
(MILD) "[ ] yes, [ ] no, [ ] maybe"
The bag speaks yes, however the question falls upon you to follow through.
>>
>>18248768
Thanks taco hell, good vibes and sauce to you
>>
>>18248721
I shall test your magical spices.

Am I wearing a shirt?
Am I wearing shorts?
Did I have sex with C years ago when I was in College?
Did I have sex with R years ago when i was in High School?

Let us test your magical spices Taco Hell.
>>
>>18248776
The answer to all these questions should shouldn't be yes or no, but rather should or shouldn't

And Taco Hell says that you should always live life on the spicy side, though the bag did say (DIABLO) "Can't even take it" for that last one, so that's either a no or things didn't go well.
>>
>>18248785
You gotta make me believe in the spices Taco Hell. Make me believe!
>>
>>18248578

Two card reading. You pulled the Six of Cups and The High Priestess.

Put succinctly, yes this is the one. The Six of Cups usually signifies reflecting on the past and introspection. Are you referring to a woman you are interested in? The High Priestess at your side suggests so.
>>
Jesse
I have a scar on my penis from when I was a kid and busted it on my bike flipping off of it. I have heterochromia, one green, and one gray, both having a yellow ring in the middle of them. I hope that is enough.
Red (with a hint on the orange spectrum) Dress
I'm looking for some love to enter my life right now. I'm fond of short haired girls, though it doesn't particularly matter to me, its what I generally look for, shoulder length and lower really. I'm not sure where exactly go about looking for love in my small town, or if there is even anyone visible in my future. Any help is appreciative on what you can tell me.
Tarot? I'm not sure what Empath actually is so if you feel that is better, then use that.

Posting this from the last thread, wasn't aware there was a new one. Don't know if there any readers here currently, if you need any more info, let me know, never done this before.
>>
>>18248721
F
Libra
Work and Travels
Pale pink
>>
Trading one quick scry. Gender and query is what I need.
>>
>>18248580

The World covers you and the reversed Ace of Wands stands opposed to you. You have recently made a change of residence. Have you been feeling successful lately and full of life? Your biggest obstacle to romantic happiness is your lack of initiative. Be less afraid to put yourself out there.

The Five of Cups reversed sits at your crown indicating that you may have a lover from your past come into your life again soon. The Ace of Cups is at your feet, promising contentment and happiness. You will be feeling emotionally healthy for awhile.

The reversed Ten of Pentacles lies in your past and the Ten of Wands awaits you in your near future. Have you finished partaking in risky sexual practices recently? Perhaps a misunderstanding cost you a relationship? You will be very busy in the near future but success is guaranteed so long as you can handle the burden.

The Emperor reversed is in your distant future. You will be very passionate about someone and chances are that you will sacrifice stability for your desires. Be careful not to lose yourself or to be swept up in excitement. Stay grounded and reasonable.
>>
I'm done doing readings for tonight but I might have some free time tomorrow to do a couple.
>>
>>18248721

Male, name's Robert, Aries.

Since I moved to a new country I've been feeling very stagnant. Will I find a job here, or some sort of opportunity that will help me in the future career-wise?
Thank you for your time.
>>
And then this thread died.
>>
>>18248856

i've put myself out there many times, but i still seem to end up failing. i don't have any past lovers because of no real relationship.

>Have you finished partaking in risky sexual practices recently?

LOL wat? no! also lately i haven't felt successful or full of life, it's been the total opposite. thank you for the reading, however.
>>
>>18248870
Are you the same person who posts in every single thread that it's dead whenever it's just a bit more quiet? Most people are asleep right now anyway.

If you want some activity, then at least post something interesting or spark up a discussion.
>>
File: qwq.png (3MB, 1810x1018px) Image search: [Google]
qwq.png
3MB, 1810x1018px
I'm still around, just not reading anymore. Happy to answer any questions though.
>>
>>18248861
Taco Hell's magic bag reads
(HOT) "Life is short, make it spicy" the bag whispers to me that yes you will find your job however that the motion in life you are seeking resides in you! Seize the day! Find your home in this new land, do not let it find you.
>>
>tfw 2 unread readings in the thread and all the readers quit

Must suck for those guys.
>>
>>18248890
Thank you Taco Hell!
>>
>>18248889
Tell me more about your empath powers please. I am newish to these threads.

How did you cultivate them? How draining is it to use them? What kind of things go through your head while you're doing a reading (as in, what are the empathic impressions or whatever like)?
>>
>>18248749
M, Aquarius

Am I doing what the higher entities that are protecting me want me to do? In other words, am I doing right?

Blue, as a calm sea
>>
>>18248914
Always had it as far as I could tell, got really messed up; would subconsciously channel my positivity into those around me and drain negativity. Got to a point where I couldn't understand why I felt like dying whenever I was alone. My mentor found me, taught me to shield myself, and then sent me on my way. The rest I cultivated via trial and error. Hell, it was only 2yrs ago i first came here and started reading; sorta cultivated it on the run, learning what works and what doesn't.
I connect with a person's energy, and look around at other energies and connections in proximity. I also view the path they're on (this I'm not 100% sure of what I'm even doing).
>>
File: megumin senpai.jpg (111KB, 1000x871px) Image search: [Google]
megumin senpai.jpg
111KB, 1000x871px
>>18248918
Yes, just get some confirmations and harness yourself up okay?
>>
Could I possibly get a general reading?

Eris, f, gemini, 25 and just about to start college, going into mental health, just got a new job too
>>
>>18248961
You've got a glorious future ahead of you, Eris.
>>
File: Chibiusa983437.jpg (1MB, 948x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Chibiusa983437.jpg
1MB, 948x1400px
>>18248051
I guess it could be considered exotic by some, but where I live (Brazil) it's rather common. I'm umbandista. I sometimes participate in Kardecist services when these are friendly with my guides too, but I've been avoiding using too much of my energy. My faith however, is basically that of umbanda.
I believe gifts such as mine are given and must be used to to help others and pay off karma, Or maybe they come as part of the challenge of our current incarnation, which we need to overcome in order to proceed with our spiritual evolution.
That's why simply quitting my gift forever or ending all practices is something that worries me. I believe that when we have a skill such as divination, mediumnity, catalysm, or whatever really, the universe means for us to use them to make the world a better place and shape us into better people :)
>>
to think we're "supposed" to do something takes away from the beauty of it. I act because it is my will, not because it is my role.
>>
>>18249141 #

So you are also from South America? That's nice (Venezuelan here). And thanks for taking that out of my head. We actually have similar religions in Venezuela so not that exotic to me, however I i was raised a boring Catholic but i am more on my own thing now.

Anyways thanks again. I believe continuing with divination would not hurt you if you do it with moderation, and even there I would wait until fully healed. But using your gift for rituals is a big no, you will not be able to help anyone if something happens to you girl.
>>
File: JiQ1rbcr12o1_500.png (225KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
JiQ1rbcr12o1_500.png
225KB, 500x360px
Can someone explain me in Tarot what does it mean when the reader says?

Ruled over by (card)
Counseled by (card)

What are the positions and weight of these?
>>
>>18249241

The method i use is "supported by" and i am not entierly sure it's the same you are asking.

In my case the first card drawn can be supported by one or two more cards. Basically it will hold the meaning of the first card but with a theme of the support.

For example let's say you get Wheel of Fortune supported by Page of Wands Reversed. That combination talks about taking action despise fear, probably in a new venture.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18248539
Back again for a bit, with quick readings
Info I need:
Sign
Query(make a precise as possible, only about personal matters)
>>
>>18249268
Also, I need a relationship reading done, would be heavily appreciated. Would trade readings for one.
>>
>>18249268
Male
Gemini

Am I findind a partner soon?
>>
Hi everyone!

For the first time, I'm gonna offer my readings to whoever's in need here on /div/!

The things I need are:

Brief physical description
Query

I really hope that I'll be able to help someone!
>>
>>18249279
I'm still around if you want. >>18248832
I'll be 26 next month.
>>
>>18249279
Male
150 pounds, 5'10", Lean, but not lanky.

Will I get somewhere with J, or should I give up? I really like her.
>>
>>18249278
Pulled ten cards...

Present Position: Page of Pentacles

What Crosses You: Five of Wands

What's Behind You: Three of Swords

What's Before You: Nine of Swords

What's to Happen: Ten of Pentacles

How Others See You: Five of Pentacles

What You Fear: Five of Cups

The Outcome: King of Pentacles

Summary...
Just take your time in the future with people. And you'll be sure to find someone. You're afraid of things that you need not worry about. Just have a bit of confidence in your step and you'll find someone in no time
>>
>>18249288
Thank you so much!

I'm working on that ^^
>>
>>18249279

>Male
>26
>White (Inb4 memes) Latino, Light brown eyes dark brown hair.

General if possible, thanks.
>>
File: future-girlfriend.jpg (283KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
future-girlfriend.jpg
283KB, 894x894px
>>18249278
She kinda looks like this one, but with a longer hair and a witty attitude. Also, she is very picky, but damn hot.
>>
>>18249268
Male
Libra
Will I find a girl with which to enjoy my time with soon, one that I find attractive and maybe something will develop from it? One that isn't overly concerned with petty stuff?
>>
>>18249297
That was a bit unexpected.

How are we going to meet?:2

Thank you so much for the reading :)
>>
>>18249279
Male
short hair and trimmed beard and glasses wide but not bushy eyebrows
I really don't know what to do with my life right now. I have a lot of possibilities and I don't know what I really want in life. I don't know if I want to get a gf or stay single what job to get and what to do in general. It's all just too much.
What should I do?
>>
>>18249299
Pulled ten cards...

Present Position: The Devil
What Crosses You: Nine of Wands
What is Above You: Ace of Wands
What is Below You: Two of Cups
What is Behind You: Four of Wands
What is Ahead of You: The Lovers
What is to Happen: Page of Swords
How Others see you:Eight of Wands
Your Hopes: The Sun
The Outcome: Knight of Pentacles

Summary....
While I can't really tell you what she'll be like. you definitely have an inclination to find someone, but you need to search out of your comfort zone to find her.
Search for her in placing where you didn't know such a nice woman could exist.
>>
>>18249310
Not entirely sure where that would even be at. I mean nice girls can exist really anywhere if you get down to it. At least around here that is the case, or I'm assuming at least. Not like I'm gonna go prodding around meth labs or crack dens for instance.
>>
>>18249311
I understand where you're coming from on that.
Well, I say to explore due to page of swords. And due to the devil card. Meaning that you're held back in someway. But I can't really tell. I can take a second look though.
>>
>>18249279
Brief physical description: unkempt brown hair, tall, glasses, scar on chin.
Query: You go by the name healer. There is someone close to me who is in pain. It was caused by me. I don't think i can do anything at this point, but if I'm wrong please tell me.
>>
>>18249279

hi friend!

>Male
>18
>slim muscular build, 5'10", white, brown hair and eyes
>I'm about to do a lot of traveling, how's that going to turn out? What kind of things will I find at my destination?
>>
>>18249280
Ok, let's try it.

Right now you are in a moment in your life when you should really follow what you feel inside, what your instinct tells you to do, without putting that much thought in it (the fool), but you seem unable to do so, mainly because you don't believe that you could really make the right choice just by following your guts, both beacuse you believe it yourself (the moon reversed), and also because many have told you so. (the sun reversed)
Still, you deeply wish for someone to prove yourself, and the others, wrong, and be able to find someone that can love truly love you.(the magician) And there definitely is someone that is trying to show you that you're wrong, that you should follow your guts, and that you should be the maker of your own fate. (the devil reversed)

You find really difficult to believe this person, though, because in the past, when you followed your guts, things really didn't go well: some time ago you had to make a tough deicison, that also ended poorly (the lovers reversed), while in more recent events you found yourself constantly arguing whenever you tried to do what your heart told you to do. (the empress reversed)

And now we finally arrive to the outcomes that this situation offers: one where lose all balance and harmony (temperance reversed), and one where you start to walk a path where things will definitely change for the better, but slowly. (the hermit) What will bring you to either of this paths? Yourself. You have to overcome this fear you have of following your guts, even though in the past they really didn't help you. (the chariot reversed)

I hope that you find this helpful! Good vibes!
>>
File: Shirt[1].jpg (84KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shirt[1].jpg
84KB, 500x300px
>>18248539
Giving this a try, not gonna be shy!
>>
>>18249324
Thanks so much. That really helped actually. It was pretty accurate too, I really appreciate it and will take your reading into thought. Thanks a lot Healer, hope you have a good day today.
>>
>>18249268
Alrighty, leaving for now
>>
>>18249281
Ok, I'll be strict due to how specific was your question:

You're of course facing a really hard decision, that might not end well (the tower reversed), and you're really not sure of what to do (the emperor reversed). In the past you had a change for the better, maybe from a previus relationship, or maybe you changed entirely, physically or mentally. (death) This change, though, brought you to some bitter misunderstanding, which in turn brought you to this current situation. (the empress reversed)

Right now you feel in a period of stagnation (the high priestess reversed), probalby due to both some hardships that are coming from outside the relationship (the hanged man reversed), and also beause you feel yourself in a moment of depression and crisis (the fool reversed).

And now we arrive to the outcomes: one when you have a sudden change, and it'll be a painful one (the devil), although it will later turn into the lesser evil (the hermit), and a future where you keep living in this state of limbo, of not knowing what to do. (the sun reversed)

My advice is, due to the nature of the cards in this reading, that maybe you should give up. And not because you're not capable of getting her, but just because she would only make you suffer more, if you keep trying. Or at least, that's what the cards are telling me.

Good vibes to you my friend, I really hope that you find some useful advice in my reading!
>>
>>18249279
Female
5'7, skinny, long hair
What would my current actions bring for my future?
I'm just having a lot of second thoughts lately about opportunities I encounter, so I really hope you're reading would somehow guide or prepare me for what is to come. And general reading too if you don't mind, thank you so much.
>>
>>18249279

Male
5' 11"
Scorpio

Am I doing ok with building a solid foundation for myself?
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 640x1136px
>>18249279
Female 22
Asian brown dyed hair chubby short
Tan chunky long hair small hands
Why do I keep crying at night?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 500x410px
Hello I shall be doing 2 or 3 tarot readings however I am a novice so keep that in mind and some feedback, if you so wish to give it, would be appreciated.
Give me an alias, your sign and a word that means something to you.
>>
>>18249379

Gabriel
Scorpio
Dog :3
>>
>>18249370
Youre lonely.
>>
>>18249379

The Changeling
Leo
Casual

Should I enlist into the marines before I commission into the Air Force?
>>
>>18249370
and pathetic.
>>
>>18249379

hello!!

>Zach
>Taurus
>Translation

tyvm <3
>>
>>18249379
>>18249380
I forgot to mention to give me a query, what's your query dear?
>>
>>18249295
Ok, here we go

Right now you find yourself restrained by something, probably one of the 7 deadly sins (the devil), which is making you unable to take the chances to make a sudden change that are given to you. (the stars)

This is probalby cause by both someone very close to you breaking up, or at least having some bitter arguments, with their partner (justice reversed), and also because you find yourself in front of a tough decision (the lovers reversed),that you really hope will end for the best (the sun)

Some time ago you where living in a fabricated reality, where things that you belived to be true, really were not (the moon reversed), and in a more recent time, you tried to escape this reality, and you were actually succeeding in that, but the slowness in which the change was happening (the hermit) and the vices that I alredy told you about made you think that you could not make it.

Finally, we arrive at the possible outcomes: in one of these, take a hold of your life (the emperor), and make the change that started a long time ago finally happen; in the other you just fail, and are unable to do what's needed to be done. (the world reversed)
Which of this two futures is going to unfold will be the result of a series of tough challenges that Fate will put in front of you (wheel of fortune reversed), challenges from which you can emerge victorius, but only if you realize that you can actually make it, by not letting yourself down due to how slow things will change.

I'm not really good with general reading, but I hope it helped anyway! Good vibes!
>>
>>18249386

How am I doing in my life? As far as setting myself up for fulfillment?
>>
>>18249386
query for >>18249385

the person i'm talking to right now, is this gonna turn out to be anything or just kinda peter out over time?
>>
File: lisa-and-twelve.jpg (165KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
lisa-and-twelve.jpg
165KB, 500x481px
>>18249370
There is some unfinished business in your past that needs to be fixed. It's very common, really. Also try not to get emotional at all times. You don't have any reasons to feel this.
>>
>>18249389

>not really good with general reading

Are you crazy? that was ridiculously on spot, quite some time since someone described me this well. From the start to the end (Devil Reversed to Wheel of Fortune)... oh quite a trippy week, quite a capricious fate.

Thank you very much, you have a nack for this friend.
>>
>>18249349
Ahh, it disheartens me a little. But nonetheless was a very accurate reading on the situation.
Thank you very much!
>>
>>18249383
>>18249383
Quite unsatisfied at the moment anon?

Advantages of enrolling (A) :
VIII pentacles
Leaving an unsatisfactory life to go pursue higher goals, perhaps discipline in this case. While leaving behind your current situation may be painful it should lead to feeling more fulfilled. If your heart tells you that this is the right choice but you are hesitant because of the drastic change then you must listen to your heart.

Advantages of not enrolling B:
Hermit
You would have solitary time to look within yourself, question that which you perceive as reality and seek truth within yourself where you could find an answer to what it is that would truly fulfil you but you might go a tad stir crazy.

Against A
Knight of pentacles
You will have to be trustworthy and able to stick to routine, you might be seeking excitement and fulfilment but this path will be quite mundane for you and you will have to use all your will to persevere and remain loyal to your commitment. You are staying safe with your options but that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Against B
V of spades
If you stay still you will however remain restless in your need for a change of scenery and dissatisfaction from your current environment. Who knows, you might even want to change path altogether and I get the feeling that you are wanting to stick to this route.

Considerations to keep in mind when deciding:
King of pentacles:
Use what resources you have personally, you are hard working, grounded and practical and yearning for a stable material life. Now is not the time to be completely changing your way of doing things.

All in all, I think you should but remember to work hard and keep on track. I think this is a good trait of yours, a strong will to complete tasks so it will enable you to exercise that and find meaning in a path that calls for your strengths.
>>
>>18249414
Hello
Leí que eres venezolano. Si alguna vez me llega la oportunidad de nuevamente tener una lectura tuya te la pediré en español :p
>>
>>18249309
Ok, before I start I have to say that I'm not really that great at general readings, but I'll do my best!

The first thing that the cards are telling me is a word of kindness: don't be afraid. Don't be so anxious, and breath my friend. You might think that everything is going to shit (the stars reversed), but in reality Fate is working to help you in ways that you can't even see (the wheel of fortune), so you should just try to be more relax, and stop trying to have everything under control. You just gotta let go sometimes, you know?
And you will see soon enough that Fate is by your side, due to you acheiving something in a matter that is really important to you, or perhaps a possible new partner that will likely appear out of nowhere (the empress).
You gotta realize that right now you have the power to create your own fortune or misfortune (the devil reversed), even though you often find yourself bickering and arguing with others (the justice reversed), and this might led you to believe that you're worthless.

In the past you were in fabricated world, much like my latino friend from the previous reading, but unlike him you broke free from it (the moon), probalby due to your acceptance of who you are as a person, and the sacrifices you made (the hanged man).

And this brings us to the two possible outcomes: one where you find yourself surrounded by new friendships and relationships, and in general by a new and brightful environment, where you can really flourish (the magician); while the other is a path leading to depression and suffering (death reversed).
The only way you can choose which future will unfold is by overcoming this feeling you have of being unable to change, to actually make your own fortune, and start actually making your life better (judgement reversed), because you actually have the power to do so! (as i already said before)

And here you have it. I hope that my reading helps, good vibes my friend!
>>
>>18249279
Female
Tall, bootylicious, black/brownish hair Great smile, eyes of different color.
General reading
>>
>>18249443
O well if you don't feel comfortable with general reading then a love reading
>>
>>18249386

I replied
>>
>>18249437

Claro! cuando me veas leyendo has la pregunta en espanol y sabre que eres tu hermano. Probablemente en la tarde me ponga manos a la obra.

Espero ayudar.
>>
>>18249279
Male
Tall, gray eyes, short dark brown hair
General reading please
>>
>>18249390
You're currently starting to feel more at one with the world, less lonely and more aligned with happiness and fulfilment- as though it is tangible! That's great. You've been working and carefully planning for a while now and what you want is for those plans to come to fruition so they may turn into joy and be recognised, you want change from planting to reaping.
Are you repressing any I dealt with experiences and emotions that need healing? Don't neglect this, although it may hurt when confronting them this will be a factor in you achieving what you wish for to be fulfilled. Don't dwell on this forever but do so for as long as you need to. You've been leaving that which is comfortable to you because you know there is more, something that could fill you with joy rather than leave you content and your planning for the future mixed with your willingness to explore in order to ultimately discover are faring you well in this process but remember to stay grounded and not get too carried away with idealism...Honestly anon I get the feeling that this fulfilment is something effervescent and success in your conquests will only leave you with more curiosity and energy to continue onto new things. Perhaps take a step back to enjoy the process as much as the anticipation for the final goal.
>>
>>18249475
Perhaps...what you ultimately find fulfilment in is the exploration. Food for thought.
Have a good day.
>>
>>18249321
I go by the name of Healer, yes, and I relaly hope that I'll be able to help you.

You are going through a sudden change, a moment of passing (the tower), and yet you feel a great sorrow, a great sadness that is keeping you away from changing (death reversed). You are someone who has a great control over himself, and you can really be of help to the others (the emperor).
In the past you actually made this person feel really bad, due to you actually giving in to temptation and vices (the devil), and even though you acted with caution (temperance), now you're here.
You probably made some attempts to help this person, but they all ended badly, and you think they may have even worsened the situation (the chariot reversed).

And now we arrive to the part that I hope will help, the two possible outcomes.
It's been really hard to read this cards, and I'll tell why: one of the possible futures holds the Lovers card, while the other holds the hanged man. Due to the general meaning of the Lovers, which is "2 roads lay in front of you", I'd say that the Hanged man holds both futures, the good one and the bad one.
The Hanged man symbolises sacrifice, acceptance, the renewal of one's self. Now, due to the really peculiar nature of your question, I would suggest this interpretation: you had many chances to help this person (the stars), and yet you were unable to do so. You should accept this, and move on, because what's done it's done, and probalby some time apart will help you both, you with your guilt and her (i don't know, i feel like it's a female) pain.
To do so, though, you must begin again to think rationally (strenght reversed), and realise that some time apart will probably heal both of you.

I really do hope I was helpful. Good vibes to you my friend!
>>
>>18249279

Female
Short, pretty curvy, curly black hair, brown eyes
General reading
>>
>>18249475

Wow great reading, so I made the right decision leaving a job everyone hypes up because I hated it? I speak of a wholesale warehouse that pays better than other employers, but now I've started my own business and its taking off.
>>
>>18249395
It seems like you need to have a serious talk about your commitment to one another, this may seem a bit daunting because you might not want to push them away but it is necessary in order to establish a mutual ground upon which you both stand in alignment. The cards say that this will bring about a new beginning in your relationship that leads to a stable and solid relationship.
>>
>>18249322
First off, you have a fine taste sir! (i'm referring to Magritte)

Secondly, let me tell you that this is one of the most positive readings I've ever had, and this alone should tell you how your travels gonna turn out!

But, nonetheless, let's get to the actual reading.
Right know you live in a moment in which all the sacrifices you made (the hanged man) are actually paying off, and they're giving back so much! (the empress) You followed your guts, in the past (the fool), and this, plus a bit of help from Fate (the wheel of fortune), brought you to this moment!
You know you are someone who can make his own fortune (the devil reversed), and you're now experiencing a moment of stability after some choices you had to make (the chariot).

And now we arrive to the juicy part: the outcomes.
As in my previous reading, the presence of the Lovers makes me think that the other card, the Tower, holds both futures; so, here's what I think: you'll have to make a choice in the future, a hard one, (the tower) and it will either end very well or horribly wrong. How will you tip the balance in your favor? Firstly, by starting to trust also your brain, and not only your guts (strenght reversed), even if they helped you up to this moment, and secondly by having faith in those that will really try to help you (and you'll have to understand who you can trust only by using that brain that I told you about before), once the time of the choice arrives! (the hierophant) What you'll find at your destination will revolve around this choice, but you can bet that the trip is gonna be a hell of a ride!

Good vibes to you my friend, I hope I was useful!
>>
>>18249481
Based on the previous reading and a card I just drew now, yes it looks like you made the right move just remember that while it's best for you to go with the flow right now to not let it drag you but rather navigate it by leaving fear behind and that work ultimately doesn't entirely define you anon. Plus if you ever need help, just ask for it. Don't hesitate :3 <3
>>
>>18249353
Which query you'd like me to do first?
>>
>>18249499

Thanks! :)
>>
>>18249501
What would my current actions bring for my future, thanks so much in advance Healer!
>>
>>18249369
Ok, this is a pretty straightforward question.

What the cards are telling me is that you're really giving too much importance to instinct (strenght reversed) expecially in a tough decision that you're taking right now. (the lovers revesed)
You are also, right now, in a state of disharmony, where you lack balance (temperance reversed), probably beacuse of the importance you're giving to instinct over reason. Also, this lack of balance is caused by some hardships coming from the outside world (the hanged man reversed).

Some time ago, you lived in a fabricated world (the moon), and while you thought you were over it (death), well, you're really not.

Nonetheless, you're still keeping a faithful look on fate, thinking that all this will pass (the wheel of fortune), but the cards are warning you: either you balance yourself (the justice), and face the lesser evil of changing and breaking apart with who you were before (the empress reversed), or else you'll fail, and face pain and sorrow. (the world reversed)

I'm really sorry for the grim reading, but I hope that it helped, shedding some light on your doubts!
Hope it'll all turn well, my friend! Good vibes to you!
>>
>>18249516

You gave pretty much the same reading to someone else, and I was afraid it was for me, and now you've given me the same one
>>
>>18249516

Also Justice could have to do with a legal situation of mine. Why are you giving multiple people nearly the same reading?
>>
>>18249512
Ok, then I'll do that first, then finish the other ones that I left hanging in this thread, then come back to you for the general reading. Is that ok to you?

Anyway, here's what the cards are telling me:

Ok, first of all, this is a very good reading overall, very few negative cards, so I can already tell you that things look great for you!
But, nonetheless, let's get into detail: even though, as you said yourself, you're having a lot of second thoughts, you must not despair, because Fate is keeping you under his wing, and he's trying to guide you on the right way (the wheel of fortune). But how can you actually walk the right path? Well, firstly by analyzing rationally what Fate is putting in front of you (Strenght), and deciding accordingly. Secondly, by realising that, even if you don't believe yourself capable of doing so (the sun reversed), you're actually someone who has a strong leadership, and that can actually take hold of herself and the others (the emperor). And even though right now there is someone, or something, that is clouding your vision (the moon reversed), you should absolutely not fall for that!

And now we arrive to the outcomes. I'll not lie to you, you'll face some hard times, and some tough decisions (the hierophant reversed), but if you don't take this lightly, and act with the knowledge that you're really capable of doing mostly anything you set your mind to, you are going to not only accept yourself as you are, and by doing so renewing your persona at the same time (the hanged man), but, after the choices that i've told you before, you'll also experience a period of stability and happines! (the chariot)

I really hope that this reading helped you, and shed some light on your doubts. Later I'll also do the general reading! Good vibes to you!
>>
>>18249370
Firstly, I'm really sorry for what those idiots said to you, don't pay attention to them.
Secondly, since your question mostly regards the present and the past, I'll tell you only the cards in those positions, and probably also those that relates to you in one way or the other. If you wanna also know how this situation's gonna end, ask away, and I'll be happy to tell you also the three cards regarding the future!

Anyway, let's start!
You're probably crying because something ended, wheter it was a relationship, a friendship or, heck, even someone you cared about died. (the empress), and all this is confirmed by the card tha has influence over the present, Death, which simbolises end, distrucion and changing, though again, I'm not sure what ended.
You were in a period of peace and serenity (the hierophant), and during this period you were really able to be yourself, and act accordingly (the fool).

Right now, though, you find yourself in front of a tough decision, and you don't know which road you must chose (the lovers reversed), and it seem like the card are telling you to search your feelings, search your conscience to find the right answer (the judgement), and maybe even let go a bit of the rationality that you seem to hold so high (strenght), and maybe come back to being yourself.

If you want also the reading of the future of this situation, I'm here!
Good vibes to you, my friend!
>>
>>18249529
What do you mean?
>>
>>18249578

You've drawn the same cards multiple times, are you sure you aren't just reading yourself?
>>
>>18249443
I fuckin choked on water wher I read bootylicious
>>18249469
>>18249480

I'm havng dinner now, I'll answer to the three of you after that, and the i'll do the general reading for >>18249512

Later friends!
>>
>>18249545
Wow, alright, thank you so much for your time! Will give my feedback after the general reading, thanks so much again Healer!
>>
>>18249443
>bootylicious
pics or shenanigans
>>
>>18249581
I'm definetly not reading myself, friend, trust me. And I also can't see the problem if the card are the same... after all, there's only 22 tarots, since I'm using only the Major ones, and by extracting 10 cards each time, some cards are bound to reappear.

Futhermore, I did not gave a reading as grim as your's to anyone else, I would remember, trust me.
Good vibes, my friend.
>>
>>18249588

I second
>>
>>18249279
Female
5'0", brown hair and blue eyes
What will it be like meeting my boyfriend irl for the first time in December?
>>
>>18249608

Disappointing.
>>
Female
light brown hair, light blue eyes, curvy
general reading
>>
>>18249592

If you're going to give a grim reading, at least draw a card for the first step one needs to take toward what you say is the better path.
>>
>>18249588
Fuhrer dubs cannot be disobeyed
>>
I'm back for some more rune readings. I'm a beginner alright, so I must excuse in advance for any inaccuracy that may be.

All the information I ask for is just gender, question and a nice, fuzzy and heartwarming picture.
>>
File: KC7RfFZ.png (291KB, 900x532px) Image search: [Google]
KC7RfFZ.png
291KB, 900x532px
>>18249659
Male
Love
>>
File: 1476844043194.png (864KB, 1526x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476844043194.png
864KB, 1526x758px
>>18249659
Male
I'd like to know of my male dog's health and my mother's health and if it'll all work out.

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>18249618
Friend, if you know how to do a reading, then why you're not doing it yourself?
Secondly, I gave you an advice, based on what 10 cards told me, which, in my opinion, is better than just one card telling you what's you first step.
Again, if you're disappointed by what I read, I'm really sorry, but you really do not need to behave this way.

Yet again, good vibes, I've got readings to do!
>>
File: 1457017804142.jpg (134KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457017804142.jpg
134KB, 788x1000px
>>18249659
Male
Love
>>
File: 1448211587197.gif (145KB, 362x74px) Image search: [Google]
1448211587197.gif
145KB, 362x74px
>>18249659
Male
Just how these trades are gonna work out for me in the end, will I reap the benefits and start having fun again or not?
>>
>>18249443
>>18249469
>>18249480
>>18249586
>>18249608

I'm really sorry, but I feel extremely tired right now, and I don't feel like I could give my best tonight!
I will do this reading tomorrow morning, at around 11:30 a.m. (GMT +1)

Good vibes to everyone, and again, sorry for leaving you 5 hanging!
>>
>>18249697

Hey m8 you did a great job. Are you considering trying full deck eventually?
>>
File: 1475525565490.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475525565490.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>18249396
ok maybe i will try to get some closure
>>18249571
the cards told me to make a change
and some other readers have told me i made the right decision doing that
but i have been having a hard time dealing with the aftermath
thank you for the read
>>
File: 1471515032759.jpg (442KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471515032759.jpg
442KB, 800x1200px
>>18249659
Male
How rest of the year shaping up for me?
>>
File: jimmyandamanda-01.jpg (69KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
jimmyandamanda-01.jpg
69KB, 500x625px
>>18249659
Male

General reading please
>>
Oi, oi, before I do any readings in regards of love, I would like you to at the very least elaborate as to what you want. Clarification of the past? Present? Expectations of the future? I'm not a psychic, I can't tell what you exactly want.

This goes for you two:

>>18249666
>>18249694

>>18249676
For the dog's health: Uruz, Nauthiz, Fehu.

I would say your dog is fine, and if by chance your dog is somewhat old, it may be the culprit. There's likely struggles with movement, or at least your dog needs more effort to do things. That, or he's too restrained and he needs to do something. Don't force it to do much if it's old, but if it's young, then drag it outside more often. Or feed it more healthily.

For your mother's health: Ihwaz, Dagaz reversed and Kenaz reversed.

I am very wary with making any pinpoint possibilities, but likely your mother is or may suffer from eye problems. At least most of the issues seem to stem from the fact that there's an impediment in regards of perception, which can either be literal, or mental. I wouldn't say there's much besides that, but the core issue being Ihwaz, err... I'm not sure how to answer this. Really, if you're that worried, you should have her check up with a doctor.
>>
>>18249723
>>18249659
If you dont do general readings can i ask. Am i on the right path in life
>>
>>18249732
94 here , future love
>>
>>18249695
Thurisaz reversed, flipped Pertho, reversed Wunjo and Uruz.

Can't say they're going to work out all that well, but on the bright side, it's going to clear up something for you, at least it's going to feel like there's nothing pushing you or messing with you by the end of it. Yet again, I can't say you're going to reap the benefits, at the very least they're not going to be all too substantial. As for fun, you either need to do more physical activities or do something that will strain you, or if you're trying too hard, stop pushing yourself. My gut goes with the first one though.

Although I must admit, I am not one for feeling things, but this is a question that I may not just be able to answer. Look for tarot for this one.

>>18249716
Reversed Algiz, Pertho, reversed Fehu.

Chaotic. Stability or money issues. It is either chaos, or a sudden blockage and things going far more south than expected. There's a lot of unknowns up in the air, so you're going to be quite confused yourself about things, perhaps more than me who's trying to understand this spread of runes.
>>
>>18249707
Thank you so much for the feedback! Yes,I think I will eventually try full deck, even if I know that it will take me a lot of hard work to learn it!
But still, I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks again for the feedback, and good vibes!
>>
>>18249742
Who knows really? Go with what's right. Go with what's going to make you most content at the very end. Be it killing yourself, building a family, becoming the next Hitler, as long as you don't delude yourself with excess negativity or positivism.

The runes didn't really call out. The one that I managed to pull out was Othala. Home. Yourself. Family. The wealth and prosperity that comes from one's ancestors, the land around you, and the people whom you share the same blood with. Focus on that, perhaps, and you'll get somewhere. Focus on yourself too.

>>18249743
Reversed Ihwaz, reversed Tiwaz and Nauthiz.

Lack of knowledge. Likely injustice. Drama or perhaps fighting. I would say to be careful in regards of your love endeavors, you may just get screwed over by whatever lady that comes up next. Or you just may end up getting in a fight with let's say, your family, about things. Who knows. There's definitely weird shenanigans going on, and they're not looking out to be good.

>>18249760
If you don't mind some input from my end, I would suggest to read with all of the cards in the deck, no matter how difficult it may be to do it. It feels like you're doing quite an injustice to yourself, the deck, and the people who ask for a reading from you.
>>
File: 1829522.jpg (514KB, 913x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1829522.jpg
514KB, 913x1076px
>>18249231
Ah, I was raised a Catholic too! In fact, I attended Catholic boarding school. I came to find umbanda only about a 3 or 4 years ago, but I'm glad I found something that worked so well with how I understood the world.
>i am more on my own thing now.
I've seen you mentioning Santa Muerte and other similar entities before. How did you come to them?

>But using your gift for rituals is a big no, you will not be able to help anyone if something happens to you girl.
I guess with how we worked things, it was bound to make me sick. At each service, this healer I was supporting helps between 50 and 80 people. On the big ones on Saturdays, there might be over 100 in line to see him. It made me feel really good, knowing we could help so many, but it was extremely foolish of me to think I could handle so much. It's been 2 weeks now that I've been attending as a patient, not helper :( It makes me feel a little useless, but at least I've had improvements, my latest round of exams were excellent, so this does seem like a good path.
>>
>>18249767
2nd one here... damn , that]s not looking good at all
>>
>>18249760

Male Scorpio

Should I take this job offer or keep putting energy into my business?
>>
File: 1476737472331.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1476737472331.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
Hello everyone, I will do three rune readings, I'll need
name
quick description of yourself
query

feedback is, as always, very appreciated, good vibes to everyone
>>
>>18249812

Call me... Gabe
Somewhat tall, brown curly hair

Should I work in the meat market?
>>
File: 1470910372333.jpg (329KB, 1634x913px) Image search: [Google]
1470910372333.jpg
329KB, 1634x913px
>>18249816
one rune pull for a simple question, perthro, you seem to already know the answer that lies inside you, anyway it's a yes, it'll be a positive evolution for your life and you'll have the energy to determine your future
>>
>>18249816
>>18249833
and I should add, good luck with your change, may my good vibes come to you
>>
>>18249799

Santa Muerte is actually another anon's patron, although i must admit i find her pretty cool if only for the art that has come from her.

As i told you your religion is not that exotic for me at all, i had Babalaô friends while growing up, Native indian people working at my home with their own beliefs and i have personally work with a little bit of different cultures. I work with people following Hinduism (lot of them on the cigar industry) same as Santeros who actually use Tobacco for their worship and so on.

So i have reached a point that i just take what i find positive from every religion and try to live a spiritual life by myself, if i am wrong God will judge me, but i will die with a clean head knowing that i tried to help as many as i could i my path.

Kinda like you i guess :P
>>
>>18249833

What about a side business I've been working on? I've made enough money to survive so far, pay all my bills, etc. Is the meat job more about having variety? Social interaction?
>>
>>18249812
Luke
tall, gray eyes, short dark brown hair
What career path should i pursue?
>>
>>18249812
Arturo
1.80 cm tall
78kg
19% bf
Black as my soul hair and a mole in my left eye. Not an extrovert but not introverted either.

Will I succeed in San Jose?
>>
File: 1476639012660.jpg (1022KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476639012660.jpg
1022KB, 1920x1080px
>>18249856
Dagaz, the runes keep telling you that a change is what you need, it's your time to evolve and this will make you grow and bring you more security, you should make a change in your life and probably your job is the most important thing
>>
>>18249799
>>18249851

Also i am really glad you are healing. Made my day
>>
Xia
Female
cancer
Im dating this guy, I have feeling he likes me for wrong reasons, we never talk about meaningful things and seems like hes not really interested in my personality. Ive feeling he only want one thing from me... I want to get someone give me a reading. If what I think is true or Im just thinking badly of someone who actualy cares for me.
>>
>>18249767
> It feels like you're doing quite an injustice

Not really, i learned using Major Arcanas too, in fact i would advise that being the first step. Its a matter of learning m8.

>>18249760
Good vives to you too, i think you will do great Healer.
>>
>>18249870

So the business isn't letting me grow? Or its more important to have the security of the job job?
>>
>>18249880

Do you want Tarot or Scrying?
>>
>>18249887
If it works, then it works. Nothing much needs to be said. I couldn't help but to say what I thought of it though. It just feels strange to do something with just one part of the deck, it would be like using half of the runes from this set. Not right.
>>
>>18249904
Tarot is fine by me.
>>
>>18249904
Can you or someone else explain to me how scrying works?
>>
File: 1475639270275.jpg (160KB, 499x562px) Image search: [Google]
1475639270275.jpg
160KB, 499x562px
Why does everyone hate Crowley but use his cards. Saying he's a shitty guy makes me sad for x.
His essence will leave your cards and I hope you all get readings wrong.

As for a teacher why not I probably get Skype someday.

Why am I such a heavy hearted person? What's that even mean?

Also trump wins the debate tonight guys send psi balls into shillarys mouth empaths k thx. Praise kek and praise the sun
>>
File: 1476638903850.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476638903850.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>18249859
ehwaz, mannaz, jera, nauthiz, laguz (reversed), isa
you should focus on something related to transports, something that involves a vehicle and even a partnership with someone.
Your past efforts are getting you the results you wanted, you've got some good changes in your life and now you're getting helped by someone (maybe the one you should get a partnership with), there will be delays and resctrictions but those will just give you more power, avoid making poor judgements and you will overcome all the challenges that will come on your way
>>18249863
fehu (reversed), perthro (reversed), gebo, othala, jera
yes, success is on the way
you've lost something, maybe it was a girl but I'm not sure, but everything now will turn for the best, there will be gifts, it will be a time of relief and you'll be free to move in any direction as your efforts will bring you success
>>
>>18249915

Tarot it is, give me a few minutes to get ready.

>>18249923

Varies between diviners and i am talking huge differences but they all lead to the same path. I personally close my eyes and visualize an image, after that my brain starts working a small random story or scenery and i interpret it.

Is as random as it gets so it gives impartial results.
>>
>>18249925
Please kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>18249901
your actual job is allright but it seems like it's a bit risky, there's the possibility of loss, on the other hand the new job doesn't look like it will have any risks, it will give you the chance of growing and even bring you a time of relief without anxiety
>>
File: 1476772776611.jpg (150KB, 679x675px) Image search: [Google]
1476772776611.jpg
150KB, 679x675px
>neat to think someone would want me as a senpai

>>18249923
You see pictures for some soul energy.
Works best if you've summoned a digital scrapbooking monster.

If your new I suggest aim or stolas there pretty friendly and can be summoned mentally without a circle.

>Circlecasting is for scrubs anyway.

>contracts are really the 2016 hipster way to summon.
>>
>>18249939
This is beyond silly shitposting. Recommending people without occult experience to perform goetia is very dangerous trolling. This is unacceptable.
>>
>>18249937

Sounds about right. My business is young, December 2013 was founded, and I can't afford the proper marketing right now. The clients I do have though have been very excellent, nice people and I've made pretty good money off it but like you said its not guaranteed. With a death in the family, dealing with legal issues ensuing from said death, not knowing if the house will survive probate, its better to at least get this stress off my back for a while.
>>
File: 1476218623694.png (462KB, 947x367px) Image search: [Google]
1476218623694.png
462KB, 947x367px
>>18249941
No it isnt... There all friendly ones. Have you summoned before?

You do realize if a person with a weak mind summons then for obvious reasons there will be problems

Like I don't understand why you guys on x don't want to go any deeper then playing yugioh and reading querys stats.

I mean if half of x summoned gremory they would have love.
If half of them summoned barbatos they would have her help for work and school.

Why is everyone so afraid to take the occult red pill.
>>
>>18249949
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>18249949
I wouldn't even bother responding if people here didn't realize you're a troll.

To anyone who actually takes this seriously, do understand that performing goetia without the proper rituals, protections, and preparations will have a severe and negative impact on your mental stability and sanity.
>>
>>18249949
Teach me some shit, senpai.
>>18249962
>implying I care
Friendo I took a lot of acid when I was younger. I've been operating beyond mental stability or sanity for a long time now.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 295x171px
>>18249962
Only if your already weak x.
But hey summon gaap if your weak mentally.

Only if you believe in Jesus too.

Demons make your lives easier.
>>
>>18249973
Kill yourself already.
>>
This is a test post, senpai.
>>
>>18249915

I tried a long spread to see your relationship at the moment. He doesn't seems to have bad intentions consciously, but neither i can say he loves you... he might had at some point but that is over.

You are likely more scared than what you should (hopefully), but also right on seeing that disconnection between personalities. I can tell you will start to notice this even more within time.

Does he cares for you? sure, are you two in love? no. Quite a conflict indeed... I have to say you are on spot with the wrong reasons Sorry even if said reasons are not inherently bad.

This is what i gather, i could be wrong so perhaps try with other diviners or just see how things progress.
>>
File: 1476772319007.jpg (42KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
1476772319007.jpg
42KB, 540x562px
>>18249976
Why I have a stable job and nice friend group.
I mean my family was pretty terrible but that's a past life thing.

I mean demons are great friends. Help erase a Jesus consciousness.

I'm sorry you have no real personality so you can't make friends or have any real spine you can't summon a demon.

It's very disrespectful to use circle casting you would know this if you actually talked with dukes before.
>>
>>18249989
Please die.
>>
>>18249986
Okay, thank you for the reading! I will wait and see if maybe something will change.
>>
>>18249989
Can you tell me more about the rituals you use and things like that?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>18250002
I'm seeing a eventual split.... Don't wait for change make your own change... Ita alright you picked the wrong guy... You find out on his phone and computer how wrong he is...

Scryed a pron addiction is it you or him?

Aura is nice shows how caring and willing to stay you are but it's not worth it.

Scrying for him
The devil
The high priestess
The two of cups...

Yeah he's about to screw around. Do something to stop it or leave.

You anonette

The hanged man
The queen of cups
The page of cups...

Yeah are you paying for this relationship... Cause it will only get worse if you move in or get closer.
I see a lot of mental anguish and thoughts on him you need to figure out... I mean if you can think your way out by all means do.
Your in love but wait till the honeymoons over and it always ends...
>>
>>18250002

My pleasure. I can relate that is why i dont completely trust my interpretation (in case it was biased).

So give time to time, just look at it as insight. Trust your instincts. Do you feel good around him? do you think he does too? that sort of things.
>>
>>18249989
I have to agree with everyone here and say summoning is a horrible idea if you aren't mentally and emotionally stable. I've seen people ripping great benefits, but their heads became so absurdly messed up they couldn't actually enjoy what they had. It's not worth it.
>>
>>18250029
chess you doing more readings?
>>
File: images (7).jpg (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7KB, 160x160px
>>18250010
Well I can call digtals easier due to I see Casper's.
I just call out to the specific digital by name.
And light a red candle.

They appear and we have tea and a chat.

Just call out and offer some swag and make a deal not to hard.
>>
File: tumblr_m7svfvmYKJ1qdqmteo1_1280.jpg (107KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7svfvmYKJ1qdqmteo1_1280.jpg
107KB, 612x612px
>>18250037
That's why like with any drug you summon another drug to coast the feels.

Like if there having trouble mentally summon a officer under gaap

Like srsly not having intercourse with a girl while with a succubi...do you even feel?

You mundies are so funny sometimes.
How do you people function with half feels
>>
>>18250029
Thank you, I do feel akward around him a lot cause he act like child sometimes. Im a lil younger than him too and Ive feeling Im taking care of him like Im his mother or something. Not sure about pron addiction. I know Im not, he said he never watches it, not sure if I can believe. I really want it to work yet my inner mind is telling me to wait.
>>18250033
Honestly, feel like he pays attention to me only when hes in the "mood".
>>
>>18250029
Could I be able to get a reading?
It's about a girl.
>>
>>18250065
Cheswick hit me up with a reading :)
>>
Can I get a relationship reading? I'm Scorpio, 2nd decante she is Cancer 1st decante
>>
>>18250049
Alright. I've always wanted to get into some more occult stuff. I've been very entry level for a long time, tarot, a few wards here or there but nothing major.
>>
>>18250097
>I've always wanted to get into some more occult stuff
Go to /omg/ and check out the library. There's a beginner's section.
>>
>>18250065
love readin pls
>>
File: tumblr_ma5zs1CqCD1qdqmteo3_1280.jpg (245KB, 800x1081px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma5zs1CqCD1qdqmteo3_1280.jpg
245KB, 800x1081px
>>18250096
Scorpio and cancers do not work I'm sorry man.
>>18250097
Yeah just call out to a demon for help it will be alright.
>>18250089
Seeing the number 30 over and over again???
Is the clock reading always at a :30

Seeing a mother who needs a compliment.

And make some wings tonight and watch what the 10k frog apocalypse was for.

Got some street names Lexington and orchard.

Maybe a qt. Is waiting on them.
>>
>>18250111

Depends on the other planets man. Do you know astrology?
>>
>>18250111
nice trips

cant i get a love reading ? i'm female scorpio
>>
Male Scorpio

Are they gonna take the house?
>>
File: AX156_3E81_9.jpg (83KB, 1024x688px) Image search: [Google]
AX156_3E81_9.jpg
83KB, 1024x688px
>>18250118
I know astrology... Is she a premature fetus anon? It's the only way it would work. Fire signs are always rage mode.
Like earth signs are always on edge mode.
>>
>>18250065
Can I has a read?
>>
>>18250111
>just like summon demon
Am I being tricked here? Isn't that the shit the nazis did when they lost the war?
I'll take your word for it though, will report back with findings.
>>
>>18250119
I'm seeing crushes but your only going to find someone online.
Saw a tindr guy who steals your heart.

He's a Gemini... But I seeing it work.

Ten of wands
Ten of cups
Three of sticks.

Alternatively you could just fall in love with your career you'll have a major life choice too very soon make the easiest choice
>>
>>18250125

Scorpio/Cancer are both water lol
>>
>>18250111
Libra female
Can I have a love reading too please ;)?
>>
>>18250141
can you devellop on the three of sticks?

>>18250143
that was my thought
>>
>>18250075

My advice is not to stay in a relationship just for the sake of being at one, but also dont just end one just for a recent grudge.

Has it always been this way with him? how long do you two know each other?
>>
>>18250111
>Scorpio and cancers do not work I'm sorry man.
Can confirm. Double Cancer, had 3 relationships with Scorpios and they were all trainwrecks. A lot of the books say they're compatible because muh water signs, but we crabs are pretty thin-skinned and Scorpios get under people's skins easily. They're so fucking intense and convincing that it's easy to forget that they're often just stinging whatever's in their way and you end up taking their words way too seriously. But hey, at least they're good practice for learning how to have a thick skin in a relationship.
>>
>>18250138
There was secret signs made by Crowley and Churchill that dimished the power. And there were the last covens with real power cursing and then breaking the circle... And turning the digital against them...
>tfw if some nazi had been possessed who knows what would have happened in Russia
>Tfw the peace sign actually causes illicit sexual problems and drug addictions...
>>
>>18250162

Try Astrowin's synastry page because it'll tell you your exact compatibility score based on you and your partners DOB
>>
>>18250164
>tfw the wrong side won WWII
So, my goal here would be to get enough money to live on. Not like outrageous affluence, but enough to not be homeless and to have internet and food basically. What type of thing would I have to offer in exchange for that?
>>
>>18250143
Cute the Mandela effect has claimed another victim...
>>18250162
>this
>>18250154
Yeah your life's about to get really bad near Feb but keep making easy choices and you'll coast it.
>>
>>18250161
We know each other for couple years but only been hanging out with each other for about a month and half. Before that he was just a friend of a friend. I thinked hes cute and fun back then and now when were both single we thinked - why not? Just from the start it was like this, with time I feel its getting a bit better but I have issues with trust. I usualy take time when dating, but he wants to rush so fast. I explained him I think things are moving too fast and we need to slow down. Seems like hes very impatient and I feel like he only want me for sex and thats it.
>>
Oi Ches, hit me up with a relationship reading, will ya?
I'm a 25yo male Taurus if that helps.
>>
>>18250111
Cheswick, if it's all right, I would like to repost my question from last thread that didn't get answered. Any kind of reading will do.

40/f/Cancer/no name sorry, first initial N though
(someone asked for colours representing current moods, don't know if you need that or not but I'm guessing mine is kind of an olive green with orange mixed in? idk)
Hoping to find out what it was that really happened to me at Lake Ida in Aug 2010, I'm still trying to figure out if the weird shit I was feeling was something paranormal or just me being nuts, or both. It was definitely not normal even for me.

Thank you!
>>
Can a reader tell me if they're gonna take the house?
>>
File: 85131791.jpg (9KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
85131791.jpg
9KB, 320x220px
>>18250179
That's all a woman is good for.... Is sex

Just sayin
>>
>>18250162
>scorpio
This is 100% true. You guys are weak af get the hell out of my way.
>>
>>18250179

Well my advice again is to give time to time. I am getting mixed signals here. He wants things to get more serious yet you do not think he takes you seriously? Why do you think he is rushing?
>>
If someone's doing divinations, i'm wondering can i ask for one about my grandpa? Health reading.
Ž/79/Libra
>>
>>18250193
Don't need to, already married. I will say though, I find my friendships with Scorpios to be a blast. I just don't find them to be suitable partners. Scorpio women tend to be less...self-congratulatory.
>>
File: tumblr_m8jv6qfme01r3gb6ao1_1280.jpg (463KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8jv6qfme01r3gb6ao1_1280.jpg
463KB, 1280x1920px
>>18250177
Nice dubs.

I would ask for psychic abilities to scry in the casino... I've won a lot there scrying machines anon.

You'll make some cash you'll be fine.
>>18250185
Someone attached themselves to you looks like a past life.... Have you been seeing anything around the kitchen... Esp. A scullery maid...

Have you had any strange out of the blue feels? Like wanting to adopt or cooking something for groups?

Aura is brighter in your room and when your past touches you...

Have you had dreams of being locked in the dark yet?
>>
>>18250224
Cheswick, what are the requirements for a reading?
>>
>>18250162
Then you've just had bad luck it seems. Astrological signs have no bearing on how people act. I've been plenty of Scorpios act like Pisces, Taurus, Leo, etc. The same as I've seen plenty of Cancer act like Scorpio, Taurus, Leo, etc.

Everyone is different and acts differently. I mean if astrology was a be all end all of things then wouldn't stand to reason that you would be compatible with a Scorpio due to both being water signs, however you clearly say you don't find them to be compatible. What really happened is you weren't compatible with those people, not because they weren't Scorpio, but because they were just random people you don't really like.
>>
>>18250187
And men? Only good at disappointing women in sex... just saying.
>>18250212
I dont want to sleep with him yet, but thats all he talks about. He pushes me into things Im not ready yet.
>>
Fun fact : rose buonparte had her cards and blood read as a kid. And was told her whole life...
Also was told about her sisters
>>
File: tumblr_mw0nomkGiv1qdqmteo1_400.jpg (30KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw0nomkGiv1qdqmteo1_400.jpg
30KB, 353x500px
>>18250245
Yeah but its because most are premature fetus

So there born at the time...

That's cute but astrology is real life.
It's the leopards true spots as they say
>>
>>18250266
Feel free to believe that all you want, it isn't going to make it true. Astronomy is real life, not Astrology.
>>
>>18250245
I've considered that as well. I ended up with a Sag and we are not supposed to go to together. My other two big influencing signs are Gemini and Taurus, which aren't really supposed to go with Sag either. So as time goes by I've come to believe less and less in the whole compatible-signs thing. But I do have to say, every Scorpio I've met has been intense as fuck. Maybe it's confirmation bias, but it's hard to ignore regardless.
>>
>>18250266
Ches I found my soulmate but hes a musician ill never meet psychic confirmed. Were we together in a past life or maybe the next?
>>
is there anyone doing readings?
>>
>>18250279
Just a bad luck of the draw I'd say. I've met plenty of people in my life that just don't really follow any sort of convention of their start chart or anything. Mostly people are build based on their environments and such. Ya know, people around them, hobbies, etc.

On a different note, if you had to guess what my astrological sign was, based on our brief discussion of course, what would you assume mine to be? Feel free to ask me more questions to get a better feel for me if you wish.
>>
>>18249432

Thank you very much Sophia.
>>
>>18250248

Now i follow... well its all up to you then, just be cautious and dont mind >>18250187 btw, not everyone is the same.
>>
>>18250224
Thank you for the reading.

>Someone attached themselves to you looks like a past life.... Have you been seeing anything around the kitchen... Esp. A scullery maid...
Odd that you should mention that, one of the few flashes/possible past life memories I've had involved being on a kitchen floor. There was sadness and a beaten-down or betrayed feeling. But of course I couldn't be sure.

>Have you had any strange out of the blue feels? Like wanting to adopt or cooking something for groups?
I've felt an increasing desire to keep bees. Not sure if that counts.

>Have you had dreams of being locked in the dark yet?
No, but I do get more nightmares if I sleep in a pitch-dark room.

So do you think maybe whatever it was I encountered on the lake was like...some energy there resonating with something that happened to me in a past life? Whatever it was felt self-destructive. I kept feeling urges to drown myself in the lake. I've had suicidal thoughts before but these felt different.
>>
>>18250286
No. Just Cheswick spouting nonsense while /div/ continues to slip into a dull, lifeless stupor.
>>
>>18250323
Whatever scrub.
>>18250316
Cause the nightmares are from a past life rape and eventually you couldn't take it so you fell out of a paddle boat on a lake.

It's a shame you were pretty.

Be careful of water for the rest of your time in this body.

The pitch dark allows you to channel her since she was very abused.

Did you get away from the dark macabre life anon? Or was this life just as shitty.
>>
>>18250224
>ask for the power to scry at the casino
Alright, I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>18250346
Kill yourself you pitiful abomination of a human existence.
>>
File: Jack-White-at-the-Grammy--010.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-at-the-Grammy--010.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
>>18250347
Also don't make it obvious or you'll end up in the desert.
>>
>>18250346
>scrub
You are a shame. A sham. A charlatan. You (amongst other readers) have turned divination into a joke. A ruse for your amusement and attention whoring.
>>
>>18250354
Well, yeah. The goal is to do this occasionally and not in the same place more than once if at all possible. Do casinos usually pick up on that? Counting cards is easy to spot, but "I used magic to manipulate odds or see into the future" should be a bit harder to detect.
>>
>>18250356
What others are on your hitlist honey?
It says it's all about entertainment babe.

I dunno I'm not a leo or Gemini there usually the attention whores.
>>
>>18250376
You're no entertainer. You're someone who should find themselves rotting dead in a ditch.
>>
>>18250356

This anon fully agrees
>>
Hey!!! leave almighty goddess Cheswick alone.
>>
>>18250384

Fuck off
>>
>>18250384
Please die as well.
>>
>>18250390
HAHAHAHAHA ALL YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGY MAKES ME MORE ALIVE

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18250381
Oh but the anon clearly stated is I'm a entertainment fixture on x.
>>18250386
Why not kill me with your errection.
>>
>>18250376
>hit-list
My eyes have only focused upon you and you alone. For the moment.

I (and I'm positive I'm not the only one here) am tired of seeing Jack Black, you, and your armchair, laxidasical readings.
>>
>>18250396
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18250396
Why does everyone have a handful of sand up their assholes tonight? I'm just trying to do probably stupid demon related shit and everyone's being a cunt.
>>
>>18250400
>jack black
>>
>>18250409
White... black... who the fuck cares? Why does every other image in /div/ have to be that stupid fuckers face?
>>
>>18250411
Your so jealous. Why does every other query have to be when am I getting fucking laid. Grow up kiddos
Join the army you are guaranteed a 8 to have sex with when your not deployed.

>>18250400
>jack Black haha.
>>
>>18250422
Kill yourself, useless trash.
>>
>>18250422
>implying I'm one of your lonely, sex obsessed querents

Oh, that's rich.
>>
Hey Cheswick may be a schizophrenic bitch who draws in really gay and unnecessary pictures of Jack White, but she's our schizophrenic bitch.
>>
File: jack_white.jpg (55KB, 448x326px) Image search: [Google]
jack_white.jpg
55KB, 448x326px
>>18250433
What are you talking about.... Not schizophrenic.... If I was I would commit sudoku.

>>18250432
>and unfortunately 100% true.
>>
File: Marie Bond.gif (2MB, 471x253px) Image search: [Google]
Marie Bond.gif
2MB, 471x253px
>Its a nobody has anything better to do so they bitch on the thread episode

I hate remakes.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (28KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
28KB, 600x377px
>>18250411
>White... black... who the fuck cares?

Quite a few, actually.
>>
>>18250466
>maybe it's part 7 the cheswick electric boogaloo.
>>18250381
Are you a Englishman? Who types whole sentences in 2016?
>>
>>18250466
This anon fully agrees with you
>>
>>18250466
>It's a shitty reader mucking up a divination thread again

Man, history sure does repeat itself over and over again, huh?
>>
>>18250491
>in the middle of the picture is that klan guy black???

>the day of the /div/ rope
>>
Since this thread is already lost to shitposting, let's see if we can shitpost more productively.

What do you like and dislike about the reading styles of the different readers? Try to be constructive to help them improve.
>>
>>18249929
Thanks for the reply. I did lose my girlfriend but it was by my own choice, I really wanted to be out of that relationship.
>>
>>18250520
Their unique styles bring variety to the thread.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 263x191px
>>18250400
Hey I found your Jack Black... What happened after king kong anon?

Could someone read for Jack black career wise
>>
>>18250520
My biggest complaint and its not even really all that much of one is that a lot of readers don't exactly detail what it is they can and can't do until you've already posted your query.

We'll take Empath for example, as he's a good reader.

One of the things he can't do is use another person's energy, as its an invasion of privacy and all of that stuff. But some people may not know that for instance.

It might best for readers to include "Alright, here is what I can and can't do specifically." It might help readers seek out potential other readers due to that, or make their queries a little more specific to get better results, or what have you, clearing up backlog and just overall improving the thread in general, at least I think so.

Now my biggest complaint with /div/ is the amount of shitposting. Particularly since its going on right now, Cheswick. I'm sure she's a nice girl or w/e, but constantly posting pics and pushing the image limit closer to said limit by deter other readers who actually use pictures away, as they won't get a decent sample in which to practice. On top of Cheswick generally giving troll replies, she may be right once in awhile, but it just sort of brings negativity into the thread with the constant drama revolving around her (I'm trying not be negative here myself, just constructive criticism), while also not really benefiting the thread outright. Very similarly to if I gave readings and basically told people they were cunts and faggots or that I have to make some asinine comment that just causes unnecessary problems? That is basically what Cheswick is to me, its like looking back at my 15 year old self on /b/ in 2005, and its ugly, at least generally from what I've seen in /div/ from here and in general shitposters themselves, maybe they're fine people in real life, who knows.

Just my two cents though.
>>
What are you taking about the image liMIT isn't maxed. When did I ask for pictures this thread?

I think you mistaking shitposting for drama... And come into the irc for real drama honey.

Just because you don't like the read doesn't mean it's wrong.

When did I ever dissuade a reader anyway? They do what maybe 3 reads each...
>>
>>18250567
I know this is directed at me, so I'll say my peace and end it at that.

Its not about you asking for pictures or not, you've posted half the pictures in this very thread, without even offering readings in which you do typically ask for pics, not always, but usually you do. Now if someone were to say come into the thread who uses pictures in their reads, the chances of those reads drops every time you post a pic that doesn't need to be posted, which from what I can tell of this thread, is pretty much every single pic you have posted. You're reducing the chances for readers to want to come in here and use their style of readings, by taking up those spots yourself.

Now on to the rest. Shitposting begets drama, not always, but it does. I've been in the threads long enough (since they were first made by the anon that got banned 2 summers ago), and usually when someone shitposts or causes drama, the other comes right along with it. In your case, and as I said, you may be a fine person in real life, but usually when I see you post, its followed by shitposting or some type of drama with someone calling you out, and I'll admit that I'm doing this currently right now. As for irc, I'll refrain from that, because drama or not, not my cup of tea.

As for the read, I can generally assume its wrong based on how you post, maybe not all of your readings are wrong, but when you're giving a reading, and I'll use something as an example you've given to me before out of the blue "Your aura is shit colored and nobody likes you." Those exact words, its been a long time since I've read that, but that isn't a reading. Especially when it fits with no other more respected reader around here in any way shape or form, I will grant that that reading has been ages ago, but the point stands. Much like you calling Scorpios out to be premature fetuses or you being inherently racist. Its not good for the community as a whole and deters posters and readers away.
>>
>>18250591
That was a troll.... Check the trip honey.
Never said that in a aura read.

But yeah Scorpios are premature fetuses and I don't see how I'm a racist plz post sauce or it's not real.
>>
File: 1996393.jpg (877KB, 967x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1996393.jpg
877KB, 967x1095px
>>18249851
>i just take what i find positive from every religion and try to live a spiritual life by myself
I think this is the best way to be spiritually happy - I think every religion has something nice to offer, and we just gotta learn how to filter it and apply it positively. But one of the aspects I enjoy in organized religion is the sense of community. I notice even on /x/ that people work on their own occult projects or spiritual development on their own, but I kind of enjoy having the back up of others to whom I can speak openly about what I'm doing/hoping to achieve. How do you feel about that? Or do you prefer working on it by yourself?

>>18249871
Thank you so much for your well wishes and concearn :) I really am feeling much better, and I was checking myself out in the mirror today, even the surgery scars seem to already be fading? It might be wishful thinking, but I'm really happy with my current condition!

>>18250567
Hello there, Ches! How are you tonight?
>>
>>18250635
I'm great thanks.
How was the surgery?
>>
>>18250644
I'm sorry you're facing drama today :/ I'm just catching up now...
But the last surgery was back in June. Thankfully, I didn't require further ones, it's just that recovery is a slow process and the scars are pretty ugly -sigh-

>>18250591
I never thought posting pictures would be rude. So I guess I'll quit posting them too. Thanks for pointing it out, anon.
>>
>>18250665
>the scars are pretty ugly
The right guy won't care
>>
Seem rather devoid of readers tonight don't we?
>>
>>18250721
maybe its because of all the hatred
>>
>>18250704
I appreciate the intent of your post, anon, but the opinion of the opposite gender isn't what worries me. Unfortunately, I was just a really vain person who took too much pride in my looks. Now... I kinda have to learn to live with what's left -sigh- That part has been difficult.
>>
I will do a single card reading for 5 people

Can someone answer my question about whether the house will be ok?

I don't like reading for myself
>>
File: BS2BS585975.jpg (44KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
BS2BS585975.jpg
44KB, 630x400px
>>18250665
Awe it's like katawra shojo!!!!
Why be so defeatist you have something neat to break the ice with guys with...
>>18250721
I don't see much iron price
>>
>>18250740
I'd like a love reading and whether I'll meet the type of girl I prefer and have a nice relationship soonish.

Also what is wrong with your house? I'm not a reading, but curious.
>>
File: img-jack-white-3_12114723816[1].jpg (663KB, 1160x1500px) Image search: [Google]
img-jack-white-3_12114723816[1].jpg
663KB, 1160x1500px
>>18250743
Love reading pls
>>
>>18250550
Thank you very much for the constructive feedback anon! I'll be sure to add this stipulation to my reading post in the future. You are an example of why I love /div/, first thing I see in the morning and it's what I love the most; querants offering feedback on how to better improve the place <3(I literally just woke up after my 14hr hibernation).

Many thanks anon
>>
>>18250758
empath reading soon?
>>
File: 1476379494236.jpg (54KB, 601x469px) Image search: [Google]
1476379494236.jpg
54KB, 601x469px
>>18250745
Shh that's cheating....

>>18250740

Seeing othila.... Your moving out son
>>
>>18250606
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Either way it was a long time ago. Still not a good environment to call people premature fetuses for something they can't help.
>>18250635
Its not rude, I just feel some people do it a bit too much is all. Also glad your surgery went alright, I remember talking to you in a previous thread.
>>18250758
Its not a problem Empath, I enjoy most of the readers here and would like to see the place a little better cleaned up at times than what it is. Figured I'd throw in that little bit of a complaint, its not a big one. But you know how people can get when they offer a question and are just told it can't be read, so they get pushed further down the queue.

But no problem, glad it helps.
>>
>>18250635

>How do you feel about that

I respect that a lot. I know i am just kinda taking the easy way out by just "believing in everything". Kinda the reason why i plan to join Freemasonry... Eventually (don't have the time right now). My boss is one and he is probably the person that has helped me the most throughout all this mess that is moving to a new country. Besides there has been freemasons in my family, i was named after one after all... And as a diviner i think it might be fate.

How did you came to this religion if you don't mind me asking? And how occulty is it? I am taking it has African Roots (according to Google). Have you been in the Amazonas? We have La Montaña de Maria Lionsa in Venezuela, quite the occult place itself and I always kinda wanted to go there.

>I really am feeling much better

Again i am really glad to hear that. You seem quite a nice person.
>>
>>18250743
generel
>>
>>18250740
>King of Cups
>Ace of Wands
>Five of Swords reversed

I can see you're quite attached to this house. If you want things to turn out okay, you're going to have to work for it. If you just sit around, then you can kiss it goodbye.

Anyway, still down to do readings? I'd like a love read. I'm single and have got that thirst rumbling. (though i don't have my eye on anyone in particular, i just want someone to love)
>>
File: one of those.png (325KB, 323x885px) Image search: [Google]
one of those.png
325KB, 323x885px
>>18250721
So start reading yourself
>>
>>18250550

Don't mess with the chess :^[

>Jk

Quite the constructive feedback. I might start doing that if I manage to remember.
>>
>>18250721
Who knew being nasty to readers scared them off?
>>
Would anyone like to trade? I've got some tarot cards all ready to rumble.
>>
>>18250745

The Empress. Represents a very sensual girl coming into your life at some point.

>>18250764

Your readings don't count

>>18250808

Drew The Lovers, good news!

Also there's nothing I can do regarding the house. I'm at the state's mercy on whether or not they will pursue a claim on it for services the state paid for in treating my mother's chemotherapy.
>>
File: IMG_20161019_003151.jpg (17KB, 439x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161019_003151.jpg
17KB, 439x330px
>>18250721
Yo, you ever seen the amount of querents that swarm us once we post? Even if we post a number limit, reading can get really fucking exhausting dude. Besides, a lot of non-readers 'round these parts are real jerklords who know nothing about actual divination. I'd rather just stick to trading.
>>
>>18250740
Am I going about bringing peace to my dilemma in the right way?
>>
>>18250818

Well sure, what do you need? I can do tarot and try scrying.

I need
>Gender
>Sing
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now.

Hope i can help.
>>
>>18250847

2 of Wands, you've made your choice

Be mindful of the give-and-take in your relationships
>>
File: 115406.jpg (25KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
115406.jpg
25KB, 700x526px
>>18250743
Tell me what your magick says
>>
>>18250828
Aw jeez. That actually really blows. I hope some miracle will pop up & you can manage to salvage the thing.

Thanks for drawing that card for me despite your awful circumstances. Appreciated.
>>
>>18250828
>The Empress. Represents a very sensual girl coming into your life at some point.

Thank you, at least something might pick up in terms of love for me. Hope everything works out with your house Mr. Reader. Seems like they shouldn't be able to do that though regardless, might want to talk to a lawyer if you can.
>>
>>18250853
Alright, thanks
>>
>>18250837
As a fellow reader I agree with you. Especially after seeing NewHelp being bullied yesterday. Enough is enough.
>>
>>18250837
>>18250866
Not that anon, but there is a problem with how nasty people can get here over readings and them not understanding that things are dependent on them, not some magical thing set in stone that must always come true due to universal destiny.

But thankfully there are people here that do thank their readings and provide feedback.
>>
Why don't the non-readers who spend all night on this gen furiously smashing the refresh button get into reading? All it takes is to download an app like Galaxy Tarot. I personally have done solid readings using that app, there's no reason to not try.
>>
>>18250775
Oh, you're not from Venezuela? Where are you from? Or are you moving out of there?

>How did you came to this religion if you don't mind me asking?
Funny you mention freemansonary and ask that question. A while after we moved from my hometown, my father started suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. It was a freemason who recommended him to attend a service at this one specific terreiro, where they have helped people with similar problems. My dad went alone the first time, and then I followed at the next services. We both ended up fitting in well, and started volunteering. My father now is also a healer, but a little different from the friend I previously mentioned.
At the terreiro, I noticed the founding members were all freemasons, and several current volunteers and owners are too. It seems like a popular religion among the local chapter.

>And how occulty is it?
The services revolve basically around summoning. The difference is that instead of conjuring an appearance, we offer to host the entities in our bodies.
There's divination through búzios (they're like seashells) which can foretell a spiritual path, or tell you who your guides are if they haven't manifested to you yet. The terreiros can provide spiritual healing through incorporated entities and rituals, or energy manipulation, kinda like reiki or johrei. And different lines of spirits provide different services, of course.

>Have you been in the Amazonas?
Yes, but. I'm not familiar with any important, non-Christian, religious spots there, I'm sorry to say. Or anywhere in Brazil, really, not in the same level of Maria Lionsa, anyway.
In Umbanda, there is a worship of indiginous spirits we call caboclos, but I'm not entirely sure of how close it relates to the actual religion of native tribes, specially when there are so many tribes few of them seem to share the same beliefs.

>You seem quite a nice person.
Aww, thank you! You too! I'm quite enjoying our conversations :)
>>
>>18250740
Is C experiencing regret?
>>
>>18250893

So my shilling did work lel. I love that app! I have gotten some quite respected readers of /div/ to use it.

Just try to always learn in the side. Don't become too dependent of the app.

Great tool for begginers and advanced readers.
>>
>>18250910

Page of Wands

Are they young and easily distracted? Maybe not, they may have only found something new to fawn over.
>>
>>18250893
Because readings for yourself aren't all that great. Its great for reading others, but rarely yourself.
>>
>>18250852
Nice!

Male (ftm transgender, if knowing that makes a difference)
Love Like You from Steven Universe (im on mobile so i cant link ;-;)
I'd dig it if you could give me a love read! I really want someone nice to smooch.
Lonely

You can use whichever method you'd like! I'm not picky. What would you like read? I dont really need any fancy information.
>>
>>18250929
I'm almost positive he meant sign and not song, dear :)
>>
>>18250928
Consider: Trading readings. It's surely more efficient than violently smashing in the refresh button in hopes a reader will pop up.
>>
>>18250943
I agree, but as someone who has personally tried it, readings tend to be a jumbled mess when I read for myself as opposed to others.
>>
>>18250921
Yes, this person has the attention span of an ant. Thanks. That was important for me to know.

I'd read for you, but I'm not a diviner unfortunately. Hope your query gets answered. Have a good day.
>>
>>18250941
Oh, really? Shucks, my bad.

>>18250852
I'm a Leo! I was born near the Cancer/Leo cusp though, and often identify more with Cancers.
>>
>>18250852
Male
Gemini
Is the girl I'm interested in being with worth trying for or should I just stick to being her friend?
>>
Anyone wanna trade some readings? I'm pretty new to this and am looking to brush up on my skills.
>>
>>18250950

Yw.

Annnny readers willing to scry my house situation? Would prefer an empathic reading
>>
>>18250852
>>18250954
Forgot word for how I'm feeling...
Word: Bothered
>>
>>18250955
Hey there, I can trade. What do you want read?
>>
File: 1476643849639.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476643849639.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>Guy checking me out a few weeks ago
>The tension is thick as we proceed to see eachother pass by every day
>Today is the day and it happens again
>He smiles at me or the girl next to me, I figure it doesn't matter I'm going in
>I confidently smirked, "You like me, i know you like me, the psychics on divination general told me"
>"Divination general? Do I know you?" he looks confused but it is obviously an act. I was warned he would do something like that, that the best idea was to be straightforward and direct in my approach.
>I give him a playful wink and wag my finger, "No but I know you. I know you very well. I know from the three of swords you had your heart broken and from the three of cups reversed you've been around town. I think it's time to settle down my handsome Knight of Wands. The fool is judged before his rebirth."
>He stands up now and gets more defensive, "Knight of What? What the hell are you talking about?"
>I'm getting frustrated at how he doesn't understand so I raise my voice and tell him sternly, "I had both a tarot reading and a scrying done from the same reader four times and they told me we would fall in love and get married. Look I even saved all the posts on my phone."
> Try to give him my phone but he just walks away
>"Wait, don't go!"
>he turns around and gives me a disgusted look before walking again
>"but they told me the TWO OF CUPS WAS THE SOULMATE CARD"
This is why u only date fellow psychics, grills.
>>
>>18250981
Is this a troll post? There's no way this isn't a troll post.
>>
>>18250908

I am from Venezuela but i used to live far fro Maria Lionsa. Besides my parents would have killed me if I even suggested I wanted to go.

But I have met quite a lot of brujas and believers that have either go there or be "cruzadas". One of the first (but many) paranormal experiences that i saw as a kid was from one of them. A kid that attended my school had a bracelet that protected him, the same day it broker it he was sent to the hospital with various broken bones (he fell from some stairs in my school). Coincidence? Maybe, but it does makes you think.

>freemason

As i say they do seem quite good people, I have met nothing but gentlemans there.

>Summoning in our bodys
>Seashells

Definetly an African religion, those are the stronger when talking about magick. I guess it's because they haven't been altered too much since the beginning of mankind.

And as anything powerful you need to be careful. Those entities are usually too much for regular people to handle. Even me.

>Tribes don't share religion

Neither they do here, they share magical places however. Mix that with African religions (various) also sharing the place and you get the idea how much energy there most be in that place.

>Enjoyin the conversation.

Me too. Kinda getting a lot of my head that I don't usually get to share with people.
>>
>>18250976
I'm going to a concert on friday, can you tell me anything about how that will go and if there's anything I need to look out for?
>>
>>18250993
I kinda hope it isn't this is just too funny
>>
>>18250760
Later today yes.
>>18250772
No no, I completely understand that line of reasoning, and I have done that before and I can only imagine how upsetting it was for those querants. But thank you again, I love negative feedback, even more than positive. You can't grow without failing.
>>
File: Knight of what.png (72KB, 1795x318px) Image search: [Google]
Knight of what.png
72KB, 1795x318px
>>18250981
Kek, Screencap'd for prosperity
>>
>>18250998

And sorry for the horrible English I am showing, not quite comfortable typing in this phone.

>>18250929

Sure, i will try with Tarot

I want to have a General reading on some strange events that occurred this month, related mostly to my divination and spiritual practices. If it's too much just a general.

Are you currently in a relationship by the way?
>>
File: IMAG0003.jpg (1009KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0003.jpg
1009KB, 3264x1836px
>>18250955
Yeah I need a reading on my shirt what do?
>>
>>18251037
Alright, can do! I'll get on it.

I'm not dating anyone right now, but I did ALMOST date someone recently. Didn't end too well though, they won't talk to me now.
>>
>>18251039
Can you give me a bit more information than that? What's wrong with your shirt?
>>
>>18251044
There is Caesar dressing on it : v
>>
>>18251023
Its not a problem, I'm glad I could help. Though people seem to be a little mad about my suggestions and my supposed "negativity" running readers off. Which wasn't my intent, just trying to improve the threads and give people some constructive feedback.

But people are free to do as they please and post as they please. Anyways, hope you and the rest of the people and readers here have a nice night, unfortunately I've got some stuff to do tomorrow.
>>
>>18250852
female
virgo
what do u see happening between me and the guy i like?
sad
scrying
>>
>>18250998
>Those entities are usually too much for regular people to handle.
It's really the usual South American mix of Catholicism, native beliefs and African religions, so we work with all kinds of entities and spirits, not exclusively African ones. The ones with strongest African influence are the right-sided line of the Pretos Velhos, and the left side lines of Exus and Pombagiras, which are all associated with major old African deities. But besides those, there's everything from children, to sailors, and it's really weird to explain, I think... :)
Unfortunately, we do not have a choice in who guides us, and I'm a good example of a person who ended up with a guide a bit more strong-willed than I can usually handle, haha.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-19-21-07-40.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-19-21-07-40.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>18251042

Just see where three of sword is placed. You can see the reading is accurate just for that, at least the cards.

Sorry m8 you will likely be alone by the end of the year however you might make some progress for the start of the next year.

This is caused by your lack of confidence miss directed energy and simply fate... But again the cards point that you are probably going to have some prospects starting next year. So not that bad if you ask me.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18250981

he's just playing hard to get. you two are definitely soulmates
>>
>>18251061

Well you probably know more than i do and its not that weird, i mean wer are chatting in a board that believes in cards telling the future ;)

>ended up with a guide a bit more strong-willed than I can usually handle, haha.

I know it is not my place to say but this is a major red flag, hopefully i am just being paranoid. Man can make many mistakes my girl. I hope you don't take this as a critic but more as me being just being overworried (probably for nothing)
>>
>>18251037
>Four of Swords
>Seven of Swords Reversed
>The Hermit
>Justice

You're really feeling burned, huh? You do come on here to read quite a lot, so it's understandable.

Perhaps the thought of backing away for a break may activate feelings of guilt, like you're letting people down, but believe me, there's no shame in breaking away to give yourself a little time to recharge. I actually did trade readings with you not too long ago, and then too, there were heavy implications that you needed a break. Take it easy, buddy.

With Justice as your outcome, it suggests things will be ok so long as you find a balance between spirituality and taking it easy. Love yourself, friendo.

>>18251067
Hey, I'm a patient guy. I don't mind waiting, so long as it happens. I did have another reader tell me love will happen during the colder months, near the new year, so maybe!

Thanks. I hope my own reading helped you.
>>
>>18251109

I do love myself m8 but I think I know what you mean. I must state however that although i do need a break is not from divination, The Hermit and Justice are quite fitting cards, both positive.

Thanks friend it helped, wish you the best.
>>
To the anons tagging me with queries I don't think i will read soon, that post was just for the trade...

But if I end up changing my mind just retag when I post asking for querents.
>>
I'm not in the mood to do one of my patented /div/ songs, but here is a song due to the recent announcement of a great game. Hopefully it speaks to some of you in some way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IkvAb6THQY
>>
>>18251033
can u voice it ovver
>>
>>18251001
You still here? Hope so.

>Situation: Two of Swords
>Challenge: Five of Pentacles
>Advice: Three of Swords Reversed
>Outcome: Nine of Cups Reversed

It's like your feelings of excitement and nervousness for this concert are in a constant battle for dominance. What are you so nervous about? You going with a top notch cutie wootie, or do you just have social anxiety?

Either way, this spread is pretty straightforward. Just dump your feelings of nervousness and have a nice time. The reversed Nine of Cups as your outcome signals the concert itself probably won't be as great as you're hoping it'll be, but it should at least be ok as long as you reach into your confidence stores and hang onto it the whole night. Just relax and have a little fun.

As for what I want read, just a love reading will do! I'm single and thirsty.
>>
>>18251039
why is the shirt so big?
>>
>>18251157

Ohhhh man you took that song right out of my head. I couldn't believe they finally announced a RDR sequel, i am actually getting a PS4 just for that (since no PC release). That's probably the last true gem of vidya

You are doing God's work anon.
>>
>>18251172
No problem NewHelp, glad to be of help. Hope you end up enjoying RDR2 just as much as I will.
>>
>>18251157
Synchronicity is a bitch, i actually had the song all day in my head one day before the announcment. It happened the same when i discussed a hypotetical Hyrule Warriors with my best bros one week before its announcement.
>>
>>18251160
As in record me reading in?
>>
>>18251161
still doing readings?

just wanted to ask, I met this girl at a party that I had a premonition sort of dream about. even though I didn't get her name and I met her in a city an hour away from me, it feels like something might still happen between us in the future. am I totally wrong?
>>
>>18251186
ye
>>
>>18251185
Usually I'm not that good with synchronicity unless its with other Scorpios and usually just my friends. Rare exception is a good Sagittarius friend I have.
>>
>>18250893
I've proposed this several times. If everyone here bought a deck and spent their downtime practicing, we would have a community filled with diviners, all helping each other grow. This was the original purpose of /div/, I'd say.

>>18250981
newpasta/10
>>
>>18251157
Wait wait wait, hol' up....are they remaking RDR?
>>
>>18251198
They're making a sequel. http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10/19/ign-live-presents-red-dead-redemption-2-trailer-1
>>
>>18251047
I think you can get that out with vinegar. Pretty sure you don't need a reading for that.
>>18251161
I'll get to you in a second hold on.
>>18251198
No, they're making a third Red Dead game.
>>
>>18251190
I was only just doing a trade, but I guess I can pull a card for you.

I got Temperance Reversed. Basically signaling you're putting too much thought into it and you should let things go before it turns into an unhealthy obsession.
>>
File: halp.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
Female
Leo
Current mood song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSBs-hiapo4

Looking for a career/future reading, please.
>>
>>18251203
damn, on point with that brutal honesty. thanks though. needed to hear it.
>>
>>18251011

It is***

>>18251194
In Venezuela we call this people "frog's tounge". Someone who says that something unlikely it's going to happen and ultimately becoming true (without using divination).

Mostly as a joke of course.
>>
If anybody is willing to do a general reading for me I would appreciate.

Since people are posting songs I've got two.
A mellow one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKJ-0ZO4pxo

...and a extreme one those who feel helpless but refuse to get help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzyF_QA2f-U
>>
>>18251161
Thank you for the reading, it was helpful. I'll try to let go of my anxiety I've been feeling as of late.

Situation:The High Priestess
Challenge:Five of Swords, Reversed
Advice:Seven of Wands, Reversed
Outcome:Four of Swords

Alright, what I'm getting from this is that there is a very strong female influence already in your life, even if you may not realize it. Your future cure for thirst is already in front of you, you just haven't pursued her yet.
I think you may be focusing too much on past defeats. You may have the idea in your head that you're "not good enough" or "she'd never go for you". I think the best course of action is just that, TO ACT. Tell her how you feel and soon, because waiting around is only going to make you feel worse.
Ultimately, things may not go well for you in this particular situation. However, even if they don't you will learn a lot. I see you becoming more confident as a result, good or bad.

Let me know if that helps, and as always, no refunds.
>>
>>18251255
I feel like this reading might be encouraging me to let go of my past love, because in that case it'd be very accurate. They had a lot of influence on me, and helped me cope with the death of my mother, but ultimately cut contact with me for not being over them & it's painful. I do indeed have low self confidence & feel like I'm less than others, and that was something they didn't like very much. I'll just leave them be for now, I don't think they wanna talk to me.

Thanks for the reading, and I'm glad my own was useful to you!
>>
Trading readings
>>
New thread
>>18251330
>>18251330
>>
>>18251164
It's not it's a medium....
: v

Weird shot. I guess
>>18251202
Thx
>>
>>18251322
I'll bite, I'm into that reading for reading deal. What do you want read?
>>
>>18251336
Love related.
>>
>>18251344
Alright, I got your reading all ready. I'll post it in the new thread, just gimme a sec.
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.